时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | Previously on “The Catch”… | 《致命诱惑》前情回顾 |
[00:01] | So, if I were the right guy, you would marry me. | 那假如我是真命天子 你就会嫁给我 |
[00:03] | Would you? Marry me. | 你会娶我吗 |
[00:04] | Did you just ask me to marry you? | 你这是向我求婚吗 |
[00:06] | You’ve reached Christopher Hall. | 我是克里斯托弗·霍尔 |
[00:07] | Please leave a message. | 请留言 |
[00:08] | Christopher is gone. | 克里斯托弗走了 |
[00:09] | The man I’ve been chasing for two years was your fiancé. | 我追踪了两年的这个男人就是你的未婚夫 |
[00:12] | “Christopher Ryan Hall dies at 75.” | “克里斯托弗·莱恩·霍尔享年75岁” |
[00:14] | The same week you met your Christopher Ryan Hall. | 你遇到克里斯托弗·莱恩·霍尔是同一周 |
[00:17] | Both obits published in the New York Tribune. | 两者的讣告都登在《纽约论坛》上 |
[00:19] | Val? Gordon for you. | 小瓦 高登找你 |
[00:20] | Tell him I will see him in divorce court. | 告诉他离婚法庭上再见 |
[00:22] | Actually, tell him I’ll see him in Hell. | 算了 告诉他地狱里见 |
[00:24] | There’s a grieving Kuroqi princess | 有一位古洛奇公主 |
[00:26] | who recently lost her father. | 她因为父亲去世非常伤心 |
[00:27] | Well, what’s the con? | 你怎么计划的 |
[00:28] | The mark is Qasim Halabi, the princess’s guardian. | 目标是卡西姆·哈拉比 公主的监护人 |
[00:30] | I get to Qasim, we get the money. | 我拿下卡西姆 钱就到手了 |
[00:32] | I have to admit, I was jealous of Alice Vaughan. | 但我得承认 我嫉妒爱丽丝·沃恩 |
[00:35] | I thought she’d ruined you. | 我以为她会毁了你呢 |
[00:37] | Reggie, I love Margot. I would do anything for her. | 瑞吉 我爱玛格特 我愿意为她做任何事 |
[00:39] | You guys are my family. You know that. | 你们是我的家人 你知道的 |
[00:40] | But I am in love with Alice Vaughan. | 但我爱上了爱丽丝·沃恩 |
[00:42] | You’re on drugs. I’m gonna be your sponsor. | 你有毒瘾了 我会做你的保证人 |
[00:45] | I want to keep you sober, | 我想让你保持清醒 |
[00:46] | and I want to keep Alice alive. | 我也想保住爱丽丝这条命 |
[00:48] | Coroner’s report on Michael Thorne. | 这是迈克尔·索恩的验尸报告 |
[00:50] | I’ll put an obit in the Trib. | 我会在《纽约论坛》上刊登一则讣告 |
[00:51] | He’ll use Michael Thorne’s social security number | 他会使用迈克尔·索恩的社保号 |
[00:53] | to open up a credit card, and then we’ll have him. | 办信用卡 我们就能找到他 |
[00:55] | I am Princess Zara Al-Salim. | 我是古洛奇公主扎拉·阿尔萨利姆 |
[00:56] | Who are you? | 那你的身份呢 |
[00:58] | My name is Thorne. Michael Thorne. | 我叫索恩 迈克尔·索恩 |
[01:05] | I… | 我 |
[01:08] | lied to her about who I really was. | 在自己的真实身份上骗了她 |
[01:10] | We all do that — in the beginning. | 一开始的时候我们都会那么做 |
[01:12] | Well, we were together for over a year. | 但我们在一起一年多 |
[01:14] | – Lived together nine months. – And you’re saying that, | -同居九个月 -你是说 |
[01:16] | in all that time, – she never saw the real you? | 这么长时间 她都没有见过真实的你 |
[01:20] | You’re an idiot. | 你真蠢 |
[01:22] | Why is that? | 为什么 |
[01:23] | Because you’re sitting here with me and not her. | 因为你跟我面对面坐着 而不是跟她 |
[01:25] | I’d give anything to find someone like that. | 我愿意付出一切 换取一个那样的人 |
[01:27] | Well, what’s stopping you? | 是什么阻止了你 |
[01:28] | You’re beautiful, rich, royalty… | 你漂亮 富有 还是皇室… |
[01:30] | Which means my life is not my own. | 那意味着我的人生不是我的 |
[01:32] | I’m essentially their prisoner. | 我其实就是他们的囚犯 |
[01:35] | You don’t have that excuse. | 你没有这样的理由 |
[01:39] | You’d be surprised. | 说出来你会大吃一惊 |
[01:41] | How are you a prisoner? | 你怎么会是囚犯的 |
[01:45] | You know what? It’s late. | 已经很迟了 |
[01:46] | – Let’s go. – No, one more drink. | -我们走吧 -不 再来一杯 |
[01:49] | Waiter? | 服务生 |
[01:55] | 抱歉打扰 公主殿下 但您不是该休息了吗 | |
[02:00] | It’s just one more drink, Qasim. | 就一杯 卡西姆 |
[02:03] | Are you threatening to tattle on me? | 你是在威胁要给我告状吗 |
[02:06] | No, Princess, but it’s late. | 不 公主 但太迟了 |
[02:07] | I’m sorry. I’m confused. Who works for whom here? | 抱歉 我混乱了 是谁为谁工作啊 |
[02:13] | My job, Mr. Thorne, | 我的工作 索恩先生 |
[02:14] | is to protect the Princess | 是保护公主 |
[02:16] | from those who would take advantage. | 不被人占便宜 |
[02:18] | Mr. Thorne has his own fortune. | 索恩先生有自己的财产 |
[02:20] | He has no need of mine. | 他不需要我的 |
[02:24] | Two more, please. | 麻烦添两杯酒 |
[02:25] | On me. | 记我账上 |
[02:27] | So as not to take advantage. | 谁也不占谁便宜 |
[02:32] | That’ll be all, Qasim. | 好了 卡西姆 |
[02:35] | Yes, Princess. | 好 公主 |
[02:43] | – What’s this for? – For you to call her. | -给我手机做什么 -让你打给她 |
[02:45] | Invite her here. I want to meet her. | 请她来 我想见她 |
[02:46] | She doesn’t want to hear from me. | 她不想听我说话 |
[02:48] | If you’re thinking about her, | 如果你想她 |
[02:49] | I guarantee she’s thinking about you. | 我保证她也在想你 |
[02:57] | So he’s officially Michael Thorne? | 他现在是迈克尔·索恩了吗 |
[02:59] | He just opened three new credit cards. | 他刚开了三张新的信用卡 |
[03:01] | The second he uses them… | 一旦他用了 |
[03:02] | We’ll know where he is and what he’s doing. | 我们就能知道他在哪 在做什么 |
[03:07] | And as long as you’re a guest of the Royal Family, | 既然你是王室的宾客 |
[03:11] | you’re not paying for anything. | 就不用你来买单 |
[03:14] | Thank you, Sophie. | 谢谢你 苏菲 |
[03:15] | Now go home and get some sleep. | 赶快回家好好休息 |
[03:17] | We’ve got a big day tomorrow. | 明天还有好多事要忙呢 |
[03:19] | We are gonna catch Michael Thorne. | 我们会抓到迈克尔·索恩的 |
[03:29] | This is Agent Dao. | 我是达奥探员 |
[03:30] | I need you to run a name for me, please. | 请你帮我查一个人 |
[03:33] | I need all bank and credit card activity | 我需要一个名叫迈克尔·索恩的 |
[03:35] | for a man named Michael Thorne. | 所有银行和信用卡记录 |
[03:47] | Do you see what’s happening out here? | 你注意到外面的情况了吗 |
[03:52] | – Does Val know? – I told her. | -小瓦知道吗 -我告诉她了 |
[03:53] | – What’d she say? – That I should have Agent Shawn | -她怎么说 -她说让我把肖恩探员 |
[03:55] | forcibly remove him from the premises. | 赶出办公室 |
[03:57] | Tell Agent Shawn to stand down. | 让肖恩探员稍候一下 |
[04:06] | Hi, Gordon. | 高登 |
[04:07] | Hi, Allie. | 小爱 |
[04:09] | You can’t be here. She doesn’t want to see you. | 你不能来这 她不想见到你 |
[04:11] | I know. I’m sorry. | 我知道 真不好意思 |
[04:12] | But this isn’t divorce-related, I promise. | 但我保证今天来不是谈离婚的事 |
[04:14] | It’s work. | 是工作上的事 |
[04:16] | We need your help. | 我们需要你们的帮助 |
[04:20] | He says – it’s a class-action lawsuit. | 他说是件集体诉讼案 |
[04:22] | Of course he does. | 他当然会这么说 |
[04:22] | Against big pharma. | 被告是家大型医药公司 |
[04:23] | That’s a big fat lie. | 真是胡扯 |
[04:25] | He’s trying to avoid having to deal with my lawyer, | 他这是避免跟我的律师打交道 |
[04:27] | who’s an even better lawyer than he is. | 我的律师比他强多了 |
[04:29] | Val, Gordon’s client just got here. | 小瓦 高登的委托人到了 |
[04:32] | – It’s… – What? Who is it? | -是… -怎么了 是谁 |
[04:34] | It’s your sister-in-law. | 是你的小姑子 |
[04:38] | Look, whatever’s going on here, | 听着 不管是什么借口 |
[04:40] | whatever emotionally coercive sneak attack | 不管你俩策划了任何情感上的 |
[04:43] | you two have planned — | 威逼利诱… |
[04:47] | Really? A cane? | 真的假的 还拄着拐杖 |
[04:49] | Aren’t you guys laying it on a little thick? | 这铺垫做的是不是有点过了 |
[04:51] | You didn’t tell them, did you. | 你没把情况告诉她们 对吧 |
[04:54] | I have M.S. | 我得了多发性硬化症 |
[05:02] | So, how long have you known? | 你得这病多久了 |
[05:04] | I was diagnosed right after I got the new job. | 我刚换工作不久就被诊断出来了 |
[05:06] | – Sooz… – I didn’t tell anyone. | -小苏… -我没跟任何人说 |
[05:09] | She didn’t tell me. Mom told me. | 也没跟我说 是妈妈告诉我的 |
[05:11] | And you didn’t tell me? | 然而你也没告诉我 |
[05:12] | It wasn’t my news to share, | 这消息不该由我来告诉你 |
[05:13] | and you stopped taking my calls. | 并且你也不接我电话了 |
[05:15] | Why is that, I wonder? | 那你知道我为什么不接吗 |
[05:16] | Guys, class-action lawsuit? | 好了 继续谈集体诉讼的事 |
[05:18] | Right. So… | 好吧… |
[05:21] | M.S. Interrupts the communication | 多发性硬化症能阻断 |
[05:23] | between the brain and the body. | 大脑对身体发出的指令 |
[05:24] | I try to walk, but I stagger. | 我走起路来摇摇晃晃的 |
[05:25] | I go to pick up a glass, I knock it over. | 本来是要拿起杯子 结果却打翻在地 |
[05:28] | It’s like I’m drunk, but I’m not, | 就跟醉酒一样 但我并没喝酒 |
[05:29] | so it’s not nearly as much fun. | 因此这感觉还不如喝醉了呢 |
[05:31] | Now, some types of M.S. respond to medication — | 药物对某些类型的硬化症有疗效 |
[05:34] | – Mine, of course, does not. – But three months ago, | -然而对我得的这种没用 -但三个月前 |
[05:37] | a pharmaceutical company called MedGenix | 一家名为基茵制药的制药公司 |
[05:39] | announced a clinical trial for people like Susan. | 为苏珊这种病症的患者组织了一次临床试验 |
[05:45] | Which resulted in me and 16 other people | 试验结果却让我和其他16名患者 |
[05:47] | being taken to the ICU. | 住进了重症监护室 |
[05:48] | – Oh, my God. – What happened? | -天啊 -发生了什么 |
[05:50] | I couldn’t walk. I couldn’t see. | 我不能走路 看不见东西 |
[05:52] | People were collapsing, driving off the road. | 那些患者情况恶化 越来越严重 |
[05:54] | One went into a coma. | 还有一个陷入休克状态 |
[05:55] | I was paralyzed and blind for a week. | 我瘫痪且失明了一星期时间 |
[05:57] | And MedGenix refuses to accept any responsibility for it. | 然而基茵制药公司拒绝对此负任何责任 |
[05:59] | Because you signed a waiver. | 那是因为你签了弃权协议 |
[06:01] | Which I signed because they lied. | 那也是在他们诱骗下签的 |
[06:02] | They said there were no adverse reactions | 对方公司声称在之前的临床试验中 |
[06:04] | in the previous trial. | 不存在任何不良反应 |
[06:05] | So you want us to prove they were lying. | 那么你们想让我们证明他们在说谎 |
[06:07] | Look, I know this is not a good time for you guys, | 我明白这时候找你们有点不合时宜 |
[06:09] | with the divorce and everything, | 你们正在处理离婚的事 |
[06:11] | so I completely understand if you can’t — | 所以你们拒绝我也完全理解 |
[06:13] | Sooz, you are my sister. | 小苏 你是我的姐妹 |
[06:17] | Let us do this for you. | 我们来帮你搞定 |
[06:41] | At 1,200 feet, | 鲁尼恩塔群 |
[06:42] | the Runyon Towers | 高达1200英尺 |
[06:43] | will be the tallest buildings in Los Angeles. | 将会成为洛杉矶最高的建筑群 |
[06:46] | Yeah, and the most expensive. | 是啊 同样也会是最贵的 |
[06:53] | They’re $150 million each, | 每一栋楼价值1亿5千万美元 |
[06:56] | but with Frank Mansfield designing them, | 而有弗兰克·曼斯菲尔德的设计 |
[06:58] | and your photographs representing them, | 和由你拍摄的图片来向世人展现它们的美 |
[07:00] | I don’t think – we’re gonna have any trouble | 我觉得 对于我们来说寻找到投资者 |
[07:01] | finding investors who… | 应该不会有任何难度 |
[07:05] | Mr. Carlson, what are you doing? | 卡尔森先生 你在做什么呢 |
[07:08] | The office didn’t tell me | 办公室那边没和我说 |
[07:09] | they were sending a photographer today. | 他们今天会派一位摄影师过来 |
[07:11] | Yeah, well, the office didn’t tell me | 是啊 办公室那边也没告诉我 |
[07:13] | they were sending me a model. | 他们会派一位模特来接待我 |
[07:16] | Look, see for yourself. | 你自己看看 |
[07:19] | It’s, um, this spot. | 这里 这个地方 |
[07:21] | Uh, You have a curve. | 你有一条曲线 |
[07:22] | It’s, uh…right there. | 就在 这里 |
[07:40] | I thought our towers were impressive. | 我还以为我们的塔群已经够”雄伟”了呢 |
[07:49] | “At 1,200 feet, the Runyon Towers | “在1200英尺这个高度 鲁尼恩塔群 |
[07:51] | will be the tallest buildings in Los Angeles. | 将会成为洛杉矶最高的建筑群 |
[07:54] | Three towers at $150 mill each | 三座塔楼每座价值1亿5千万美元 |
[07:56] | with a $5 million holding fee.” | 投资定金为5百万美元” |
[08:00] | That’s it? | 就这样吗 |
[08:02] | That’s your whole pitch? | 这就是你所有的推销台词吗 |
[08:04] | Well, that’s all I’m gonna need. | 这些是我需要的 |
[08:05] | You know, these things, | 你知道的 这种事情 |
[08:06] | they kind of sell themselves. | 基本都是自我推销的 |
[08:07] | No, that’s your job. | 不 这是你的职责所在 |
[08:08] | It’s all about the details. How many stories? | 细节意味着一切 塔楼有多少层 |
[08:10] | How many units? What’s the square footage? | 每层多少单元 面积是多少平方英尺 |
[08:12] | Qasim’s gonna want to know all that. | 卡西姆会想要知道所有这些细节 |
[08:13] | You know what? I think you’re just mad | 你知道吗 我觉得你只是在因为 |
[08:15] | because you’re not running point on this con. | 自己不能主导这次的骗局而生气 |
[08:18] | Neither of you is running point. | 你们两个谁都不能主导 |
[08:19] | I’m running point. | 这次我来主导 |
[08:20] | Ben, leave Reggie alone. | 本 别管瑞吉了 |
[08:22] | Stop micromanaging. | 不要事必躬亲 |
[08:23] | Well, you sound pretty confident | 对于一个有1亿美元资金缺口的人来说 |
[08:24] | for somebody who’s $10 million in the hole. | 你听起来还真是很有信心呢 |
[08:26] | Oh, my love, if we default on this payment, | 亲爱的 如果我们拖欠这笔款项的支付 |
[08:28] | I can assure you, I am not the only one they will be coming after. | 我向你保证 他们绝对不会只追究我一个人 |
[08:30] | I got this, remember? | 我可以的 |
[08:32] | I’m up on the details. | 我会熟记这些细节的 |
[08:33] | How about this little detail? | 那先来说说这个小细节如何 |
[08:34] | Your mark, Qasim, former Kuroqi Major General? | 你的目标 卡西姆 前古洛奇陆军少将 |
[08:37] | Beheaded 18 dissidents last year to protect the Royal Family. | 去年为了保护皇室家族斩首了18名异见分子 |
[08:40] | You can’t afford to be cocky. | 这可容不下一丝自满情绪 |
[08:42] | I can handle Qasim. | 我能搞定卡西姆 |
[09:01] | Something I can help you fellas find? | 几位有什么我可以效劳的吗 |
[09:04] | As a matter of fact, there is. | 事实上 确实有 |
[09:08] | Proof that you are who you say you are. | 证明你就是你所声称的那个人 |
[09:11] | Because I can find no record | 因为我在哪都找不到任何 |
[09:13] | of a “Michael Thorne” Anywhere. | 关于迈克尔·索恩的记录 |
[09:17] | Not at the front desk… | 不管是前台 |
[09:20] | or online… | 还是网上 |
[09:22] | or in your own wallet — | 还是你自己的钱包里 |
[09:25] | apart from these credit cards, | 除了这些对我来说看起来 |
[09:29] | which look suspiciously new to me. | 崭新到不正常的信用卡 |
[09:33] | I will find out | 我会查出 |
[09:34] | who you really are, “Mr. Thorne.” | 你真正的身份的 “索恩先生” |
[09:37] | And when I do, I will expose you, | 而当我查出来的时候 我会曝光你的身份 |
[09:40] | and I will make all the necessary arrangements | 同时我会采取一切必要的措施 |
[09:44] | to ensure the safety of the Princess. | 来确保公主的安全 |
[09:47] | So you may want to disappear… | 所以你也许会希望 |
[09:51] | …before I see to that myself. | 在我这么做之前自己先消失 |
[10:12] | How are you doing? | 你还好吗 |
[10:13] | Oh, I’m okay. | 我没事 |
[10:15] | It isn’t hereditary. | 这个病不是遗传性的 |
[10:16] | At least, they don’t think it is. | 最起码 他们认为不是遗传性的 |
[10:17] | No, I mean, how are you doing? | 不 我意思是 你过的还好吗 |
[10:23] | I’ve been meaning to reach out. | 我一直有打算联系你的 |
[10:24] | No. I understand. | 没事 我理解 |
[10:27] | I’m fine. | 我很好 |
[10:30] | And I have nobody to blame but myself, right? | 我谁都怪不了 只能怪自己 不是吗 |
[10:34] | So… | 所以 |
[10:37] | How’s Christopher? | 你和克里斯托弗怎么样 |
[10:42] | So, how did you guys meet? | 你俩是怎么认识的 |
[10:46] | I came in as a client. | 我是一名委托人 |
[10:47] | Yeah, me too. That’s how we met. | 是啊 我也是 我们就是这么认识的 |
[10:48] | It is not. We met in court. | 才不是呢 我们是在庭上认识的 |
[10:51] | Uh, they didn’t actually meet in court. | 他们不是在庭上”认识”的 |
[10:53] | No, Val was working for opposing counsel. | 对 小瓦是为他的对手辩护的 |
[10:55] | Mm-hmm. I crushed him. | 我打得他屁滚尿流 |
[10:57] | Completely destroyed my case. | 让我的案子彻底玩完 |
[10:58] | So of course you had to hire her. | 所以你当然要雇佣她了 |
[10:59] | I couldn’t afford to go up against her in court again. | 再跟她打一场官司我可得破产了 |
[11:01] | Plus, you thought she was hot. | 而且你也觉得她很性感 |
[11:02] | Mm… Mnh-mnh. My interest was strictly professional. | 我的兴趣点是非常专业的 |
[11:05] | That’s not what he said to me. | 他可不是那样跟我说的 |
[11:06] | Why didn’t you just ask her out? | 你为什么不直接约她 |
[11:07] | She’s got a wooden leg, man. | 她有条假腿啊 哥们 |
[11:09] | I mean, call me shallow, but, no, look at her. | 说我肤浅也好 但你看看她 |
[11:11] | – She’s out of my league. – Oh, stop it. | -我完全高攀不上啊 -别胡说 |
[11:13] | I can’t believe you all met at work. | 真不敢相信你们都是在工作上认识的 |
[11:15] | I’m clearly in the wrong business. | 我肯定是入错行了 |
[11:16] | What do you do? | 你是哪一行的 |
[11:17] | Susan was a V.P. at Nationside. | 苏珊之前是国之边境公司的副总裁 |
[11:19] | And she’s got an interview next week with Edgewick Capital. | 下周要去艾奇维克资本面试 |
[11:22] | Oh. I know Larry Sauls. | 我认识拉里·索尔斯 |
[11:24] | Want me to call him and tell him to hire you? | 要我跟他打声招呼聘用你吗 |
[11:27] | Would he listen? | 他会听吗 |
[11:28] | You’d do that? | 你会吗 |
[11:29] | – Of course. I’d be happy to. – Oh, my God. | -当然 非常乐意 -我的天呐 |
[11:32] | Cheers. | 那就多谢了 |
[11:33] | So happy to meet you. | 非常高兴认识你 |
[11:35] | Maybe we can have dinner. | 也许我们能吃个晚饭 |
[11:37] | Sometime soon? | 最近找个时间 |
[11:39] | I miss you guys. | 我想念大家 |
[11:46] | MedGenix made $2.5 billion last year on their M.S. Drug, | 基茵制药去年在多硬化症的药物上赚了25亿 |
[11:50] | but it loses its patent protection next year, | 但第二年便失去了这种药物的专利保护 |
[11:52] | which is why they’re testing Celinex. | 所以他们现在在用赛林纳克斯进行试验 |
[11:55] | Celinex was developed by Dr. Richard Watkins at CAL-SCI | 赛林纳克斯是由理查德·沃特金斯医生 |
[11:57] | for his wife. | 在加大科学院为他的妻子研制的 |
[11:58] | She has the same type of M.S. Susan has. | 她和苏珊的多发性硬化症是同一类型 |
[12:00] | But Celinex wasn’t expected to go into clinical trials | 但赛林纳克斯直到明年才能 |
[12:02] | until next year. | 用于临床试验 |
[12:03] | So the drug’s not even finished yet. | 这么说这个药物还没有研制完成 |
[12:05] | That’s why it’s poisoning people? | 所以会对病人造成危害 |
[12:06] | But if that’s true, | 但如果那是真的 |
[12:08] | the patients in the first clinical trial | 第一批临床试验的病人 |
[12:09] | would’ve had the same symptoms. | 就该出现同样的病症 |
[12:10] | So where are they? | 他们现在在哪 |
[12:11] | Well, they’re not in the published data. | 在已发布数据中找不到他们的资料 |
[12:14] | So we need to get our hands on Dr. Watkins’ raw data, | 所以我们要拿到沃特金斯医生的原始数据 |
[12:17] | see if it matches, and if it doesn’t… | 看能否对得上 不能的话 |
[12:18] | We’ve got him. | 我们就逮到他了 |
[12:20] | I think I know where we can get it. | 我知道在哪能找到了 |
[12:22] | From MedGenix? | 从基茵制药公司吗 |
[12:23] | From Dr. Watkins. | 从沃特金斯医生那里 |
[12:25] | 理查德·沃特金斯医生 赛林纳克斯领航人 | |
[12:26] | 20 years ago, | 20年前 |
[12:27] | there were no approved therapies for multiple sclerosis. | 多发性硬化症并没有权威的治疗方法 |
[12:30] | But today, I’m able to discuss a number of exciting… | 但是今天 我能够探讨一些令人激动的… |
[12:32] | So, what’s the plan? | 打算怎么做 |
[12:33] | You distract him after this with your…feminine wiles | 结束之后你施展媚术把他引开 |
[12:36] | while I sneak into his office and steal his laptop? | 我潜入他的办公室把他笔记本偷来吗 |
[12:38] | Oh, sure. If this doesn’t work. | 行啊 如果这个不管用的话 |
[12:42] | – You’re hacking his laptop? – He was asking for it. | -你黑他电脑 -他自找的 |
[12:45] | His password is his wife’s name and birthday. | 他的密码是他妻子的名字和生日 |
[12:47] | Ugh. People and their wives. | 结了婚的人啊 |
[12:51] | So what did Val’s husband do | 那小瓦的老公做了什么 |
[12:52] | to make her want to divorce him? | 逼得她想跟他离婚 |
[12:54] | I’m not really one to gossip. | 我可不爱嚼舌根 |
[12:56] | He cheated — one time — | 他出轨了 一次 |
[12:58] | and then he felt so bad about it | 然后他感觉很糟糕 |
[13:00] | that he went and told Val, and she still won’t forgive him. | 他跟小瓦老实交代了 而她仍然不肯原谅他 |
[13:02] | – Wait. He’s the victim in this story? – I’m just saying — | -等下 你觉得他是受害者 -我只是说 |
[13:05] | …along with the regulatory role of dormant B-cells… | 随着休眠状态的B细胞的调节作用 |
[13:09] | I’m just saying | 我只是说 |
[13:10] | that if you can’t love somebody at their worst, | 如果你无法爱上一个人最糟糕的样子 |
[13:12] | then you never really loved them. | 那你就从没爱过他 |
[13:13] | You’re not in a relationship, are you? | 你没在谈恋爱吧 |
[13:14] | I don’t know if I believe in them. | 我不知道我相不相信她们 |
[13:16] | Why? Are you? | 怎么 你在谈吗 |
[13:20] | In a relationship? | 谈恋爱 |
[13:21] | So, if there are no further questions… | 那么如果没有其他问题的话 |
[13:23] | No. No, no. | 不不不 |
[13:25] | Not yet, please… | 拜托先别结束 |
[13:28] | Uh, Dr. Watkins, sir…? | 沃特金斯医生 |
[13:34] | How does remyelination mediate neuroprotection? | 髓鞘再生如何与神经保护作用相调解呢 |
[13:40] | Exactly? | 确切来说 |
[13:42] | That is an excellent question. | 问得好 |
[13:46] | Hold on to your boots. | 请听好了 |
[14:07] | Princess, what are you doing down here, alone by yourself? | 公主 您怎么一个人在这儿 |
[14:12] | I will call for your bodymen and your car right away. | 我马上打电话叫你的贴身司机开车过来 |
[14:15] | That won’t be necessary, Qasim. | 不用了 卡西姆 |
[14:17] | Michael’s hired a car. | 迈克尔租了辆车 |
[14:18] | Using one of my fancy new credit cards. | 是用我一张崭新的高级信用卡租的 |
[14:21] | There’s plenty of room, Qasim, | 座位有的是 卡西姆 |
[14:22] | if you and your boys want to join us. | 你和你的侍从可以一起来 |
[14:23] | It turns out, Michael’s also a potential investor | 原来 迈克尔也是鲁尼恩塔群的 |
[14:25] | in the Runyon Towers. | 潜在投资人之一 |
[14:27] | You’re going to view the investment property? | 你们要去看那项投资房产吗 |
[14:29] | With father gone, | 因为爸爸不在了 |
[14:31] | Michael’s encouraged me to take a more active role | 所以迈克尔鼓励我多主动些 |
[14:34] | in my family’s finances. | 管理家族财务 |
[14:37] | Very well. | 好吧 |
[14:38] | Uh, but you will come with us | 不过你得和我们一起去 |
[14:40] | so we can offer you protection — | 这样我们才能保护你 |
[14:41] | I’m not going with you, Qasim. | 我不和你一起走 卡西姆 |
[14:44] | You’re not the one who invited me. | 又不是你邀请我的 |
[14:46] | Princess… | 公主 |
[14:49] | Thank you, Michael. | 谢谢 迈克尔 |
[14:50] | You’re welcome. | 不用谢 |
[15:27] | What the hell is she doing here? | 她怎么来这里了 |
[15:28] | Mr. Thorne. | 索恩先生 |
[15:31] | Princess, may I present to you another potential investor, | 公主 给您介绍另一位潜在投资者 |
[15:34] | Ms. Stella Winters. | 斯特拉·温特斯女士 |
[15:35] | Princess. Mr. Thorne. | 公主 索恩先生 |
[15:38] | Pleasure. | 幸会 |
[15:39] | I was expecting Mr. Halabi. | 我以为要来的是哈拉比先生 |
[15:41] | Qasim and I are now making our investment decisions together. | 卡西姆和我现在共同作投资决策 |
[15:45] | Oh, delightful. | 那很好 |
[15:46] | In that case, may I offer you a private tour | 这样的话 在介绍会开始前 |
[15:48] | before the presentation? | 我带您到处参观一下如何 |
[15:52] | Thank you, Mr. Riley. | 谢谢 莱利先生 |
[15:57] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[15:59] | You know Qasim is the one who signs the checks. | 你知道卡西姆才是拍板的人 |
[16:02] | He’s also the one who broke into my hotel room | 他也是闯进我酒店房间 |
[16:04] | and threatened to kill me. | 威胁要杀我的人 |
[16:10] | He’s very insecure, isn’t he? | 他很缺乏安全感 对吗 |
[16:17] | Perhaps we can use that to our advantage. | 或许我们可以对他这点加以利用 |
[16:21] | At 1,200 feet, the Runyon Towers | 鲁尼恩塔群高达1200英尺 |
[16:23] | will be the tallest structures in Los Angeles. | 将会是洛杉矶最高的建筑 |
[16:26] | $150 million each, | 每座1.5亿美元 |
[16:27] | with a nominal down payment to hold your investment. | 只需微不足道的定金 这项投资便能收入囊中 |
[16:30] | So unless there are any questions, | 如果大家没有疑问的话 |
[16:33] | – what I’d like to do – I’m sorry, Mr. Riley, | -接下来我要 -抱歉 莱利先生 |
[16:35] | I’m a little foggy on some of the details — | 有些细节我不是很清楚 |
[16:37] | The maintenance costs, energy efficiency, | 维护费用 能源效率 |
[16:40] | and what are the profit projections for this complex… | 以及这项综合设施的收益预期 |
[16:41] | God, I wish I could afford to keep this idiot out of the deal. | 老天 真希望能让这傻瓜远离这项交易 |
[16:44] | …compared to Mansfield’s Soho development? | 与曼斯菲尔德的家居办公项目相比 |
[16:45] | I’ll take the South Tower, please. | 我要买南塔 |
[16:47] | The South Tower for Ms. Winters. | 温特斯小姐买下南塔 |
[16:49] | Anyone else? | 还有人吗 |
[16:51] | I can’t decide if I want to go East — | 我无法确定要买下东塔还是 |
[16:52] | The Royal Family will cap off the rest of the investment. | 王室商业帝国将买下这项投资的剩余部分 |
[16:55] | I’m prepared to hold the remaining two towers immediately. | 我准备立刻买下剩余的两座塔 |
[17:01] | You can always come visit. | 欢迎随时来访 |
[17:07] | Are you sure this is the raw data? | 你确定这是原始数据吗 |
[17:09] | Fresh off Dr. Watkins’ hard drive. | 刚刚从沃特金斯医生硬盘里弄出来的 |
[17:11] | Because it’s exactly the same as the published data. | 这几乎和公开的数据一模一样 |
[17:13] | – Yeah. – Which means they weren’t lying to Susan. | -对 -所以他们并没有欺骗苏珊 |
[17:15] | There were no side effects in the first trial. | 在初次试验中没有任何副作用 |
[17:17] | So what happened in the second trial? | 那第二次试验到底是怎么回事 |
[17:18] | They just got a bad batch? | 只是运气不好吗 |
[17:20] | Or somebody made it bad. | 或是有人做了手脚 |
[17:21] | Could be a little corporate sabotage. | 可能是竞争对手搞的鬼 |
[17:22] | Who’s their biggest competition? | 他们最大的竞争对手是谁 |
[17:23] | A company named Pharmador. | 一家叫帕玛多尔的公司 |
[17:25] | They’re developing their own M.S. Drug. | 他们在自主研发治疗多发性硬化症的药物 |
[17:27] | Can you find out if there was anyone working on Susan’s trial | 你能否找到为苏珊进行试验的工作人员中 |
[17:29] | who has any ties to Pharmador? | 是否有人和帕玛多尔公司有关联 |
[17:31] | – Sorry. Alice? – Yeah? | -打扰了 爱丽丝 -怎么了 |
[17:37] | Michael Thorne just used his credit card | 迈克尔·索恩刚用了这张信用卡 |
[17:40] | to get to this address. | 去了这个地方 |
[17:46] | Cover for me? | 帮我打掩护 |
[17:56] | Ms. Vaughan, | 沃恩女士 |
[17:57] | – can I… – Agent Dao, now is not a good time. | -我能 -达奥探员 现在不是时候 |
[18:03] | I’m sorry to hear that. | 那很可惜 |
[18:06] | Listen, | 听着 |
[18:07] | I thought it was time I told you | 我还以为正是时候告诉你 |
[18:08] | the whole truth about Christopher Hall… | 克里斯托弗·霍尔的全部真相 |
[18:11] | … and the woman he murdered. | 包括他杀死的那位女人 |
[18:18] | Nathalie Duchamp. 29. | 29岁的娜塔莉·迪尚 |
[18:21] | Shot in the back on her way home | 从花店下班回家的路上 |
[18:23] | from the flower shop where she worked. | 背后中枪而死 |
[18:26] | What makes you think it was Christopher? | 你怎么会认为凶手是克里斯托弗 |
[18:28] | I met Nathalie | 我见过娜塔莉 |
[18:29] | when we received a tip that Christopher — | 克里斯托弗那时叫”西蒙·贝尔” |
[18:32] | he was “Simon Bell” at the time — | 我们收到消息 |
[18:35] | was a regular in her shop. | 他是花店常客 |
[18:37] | It didn’t take me long to convince her to help me. | 我没多费口舌就说服她合作 |
[18:41] | And then… | 然后 |
[18:44] | How do you know – that she wasn’t involved in | 你怎么知道 她没有参与 |
[18:47] | whatever Christopher was doing? | 克里斯托弗的事呢 |
[18:49] | She wasn’t. | 她没有 |
[18:55] | I knew her. | 我早就认识她 |
[19:01] | Sorry. | 节哀 |
[19:08] | So, you see, my reasons for finding him | 你明白了吧 我跟你一样 |
[19:11] | are as personal as yours. | 出于私人原因想找到他 |
[19:14] | Does the FBI know… | 联调局是否知道… |
[19:16] | about your connection to the case? | 你跟案子的关系 |
[19:19] | – No. – Then why tell me? | -不知道 -那为什么又告诉我 |
[19:22] | Because it’s not safe | 因为凭你一人之力 |
[19:24] | for you to be pursuing him on your own. | 去追捕他 这不安全 |
[19:28] | Agent Dao, you’ve come back. | 道恩探员 你又来了 |
[19:31] | Ms. Anderson. | 安德森女士 |
[19:34] | I was just leaving. | 我正准备走 |
[19:38] | I’ll let you both get back to work. | 不打扰你们工作了 |
[19:46] | He wants you to help him find Christopher. | 他想你帮他找到克里斯托弗 |
[19:50] | I’m the only lead he has. | 他只有我这一条线索 |
[19:51] | That is not true. | 不是这样的 |
[19:53] | Christopher duped all of us. | 克里斯托弗骗了我们所有人 |
[20:00] | – I got the job. – You got the job! | -我拿下了那份工作 -你拿下了 |
[20:02] | She got the job! | 她拿下了那份工作 |
[20:04] | Congratulations! That’s awesome. | 恭喜你 真是太好了 |
[20:05] | Thanks to you. | 多谢你 |
[20:06] | I did nothing. I made one phone call. | 我什么也没错 只是打了通电话 |
[20:07] | – You did? – He did. | -真的吗 -真的 |
[20:09] | You just changed my sister’s life. | 你改变了我妹妹的一生 |
[20:10] | He just saved my life. | 他救了我一命 |
[20:12] | Thank you so much, Christopher. | 非常感谢 克里斯托弗 |
[20:13] | Look, she got this position on her own merits. | 她全凭自己才拿下这个职位 |
[20:15] | Don’t believe him. | 别信他的 |
[20:16] | That was so generous of you. | 你太谦虚了了 |
[20:17] | -Yeah. – Allie, this guy. | -没错 -小爱 这家伙 |
[20:19] | – I know. – I just hope I don’t embarrass you. | -我知道 -我只希望没让你难堪 |
[20:20] | Trust me, you’re the best thing | 相信我 遇上你 |
[20:21] | that’s ever happened to Larry Sauls. | 是拉里·索尔斯最大的福气 |
[20:23] | You’re nice. | 你真好 |
[20:23] | Well, if there’s anything I can ever do to repay you, | 如果我能做什么来回报你 |
[20:26] | – just let me know. – Well, there is. | -请告诉我 -确实有 |
[20:27] | You can help us drink that. | 帮我们喝掉 |
[20:28] | Oh, my God. Okay. | 天呐 行啊 |
[20:29] | Oh, boy. | 天呐 |
[20:31] | Let’s drink early one night. | 今天就提前点喝 |
[20:39] | How long have those two been married? | 他们俩结婚多久了 |
[20:41] | Almost 10 years. | 将近十年 |
[20:44] | Well, if that’s what – 10 years of marriage looks like, | 如果十年婚姻都是那样 |
[20:47] | I’ll take it. | 我会接受 |
[20:50] | I’m sorry. | 不好意思 |
[20:51] | Did you just agree to marry me? | 你刚是答应我的求婚了吗 |
[20:54] | I think I did. | 我想是的 |
[21:00] | He took everything from us. | 他抢走了我们的一切 |
[21:03] | From you. | 你的一切 |
[21:05] | Allie, do not give him one more second of your life. | 小爱 别再在他身上浪费时间 |
[21:13] | Were you buying it for her? | 你本打算买给她吗 |
[21:16] | Hoping to impress her with it? | 想给她留下深刻印象 |
[21:18] | Because the woman you love | 因为你爱的那个女人 |
[21:19] | doesn’t care about your real-estate holdings. | 并不在乎你持有的地产 |
[21:21] | It’s you she loves. | 她爱的是你 |
[21:23] | Call her. | 给她打电话 |
[21:24] | If not for you, then for me. | 就算不是为你自己 就当替我打的 |
[21:26] | You owe me that much. | 毕竟是你欠我的 |
[21:27] | Well, how’s that? | 这是怎么说 |
[21:28] | I just saved you $8 million. | 我帮你省了八百万 |
[21:31] | $8 million? | 八百万 |
[21:32] | The holding fee for each tower. | 每栋塔楼的定金 |
[21:34] | Qasim said that it was $8 million. | 卡西姆说是八百万 |
[21:41] | $8 million? | 八百万 |
[21:43] | I only charged that dude $5 million. | 我只收了那个男的五百万 |
[21:44] | He pocketed $3 million per tower. | 他每栋楼私吞了三百万 |
[21:47] | He made $6 million dollars off me. | 他从我这里赚走了六百万 |
[21:50] | Off my con. | 从我的骗局 |
[21:51] | Blatantly stealing from the Princess, | 明目张胆地从公主那里 |
[21:53] | stealing from the Kuroqi Royal Family. | 从古洛奇王室骗钱 |
[21:55] | Yes, darling. So are we. | 没错 亲爱的 我们也是 |
[21:57] | Nothing a con man hates more than another con man. | 骗子最恨的不过就是另一个骗子 |
[22:00] | Unless you’re working together. | 除非你们是在合作 |
[22:01] | Yeah, that goes without saying. | 当然了 |
[22:03] | We can’t let him get away with this. | 我们不能就这么放过他 |
[22:04] | Oh, no. Not so fast. | 不不 别急 |
[22:06] | We are cashing this check and getting out of here. | 我们要把支票兑现然后离开这里 |
[22:08] | If we get Qasim out of the way, | 如果我们除掉了卡西姆 |
[22:10] | what’s standing between us | 还有什么挡在我们 |
[22:12] | and a bigger taste of the Kuroqi fortune? | 和古洛奇家族更为庞大的财产之间呢 |
[22:17] | We could clear our debt in full, | 我们能把债完全还清 |
[22:20] | finally be free. | 重获自由 |
[22:25] | But the news can’t come from you. | 但是这件事不能由你说出去 |
[22:27] | It has to come from a disinterested third party. | 需要来自一个毫无关系的第三方 |
[22:30] | Like… Ms. Stella Winters? | 比如斯特拉·温特斯女士 |
[22:34] | Like Ms. Stella Winters. | 没错 比如斯特拉·温特斯女士 |
[22:40] | Nurse Cathy Green. | 凯茜·格林护士 |
[22:42] | Before Susan’s trial, | 苏珊起诉之前 |
[22:43] | Nurse Cathy worked for the competition. | 她为竞争对手工作过 |
[22:46] | So you think Nurse Cathy | 所以你认为凯茜护士 |
[22:47] | is the one tampering with the drug? | 是那个对药物做手脚的人吗 |
[22:48] | How do we get proof? | 我们怎么能拿到证据 |
[22:49] | Well, I hacked into the security cameras | 通过临床试验的设备 |
[22:51] | from the clinical-trial facility, | 我黑进了他们的监控 |
[22:53] | but there’s nothing to see. | 但是那里什么也没有 |
[22:54] | No, we need to get in there, | 不 我们需要进去 |
[22:56] | get our hands on the sample of the drug, get it tested. | 拿到药物的样品 对它进行检测 |
[22:57] | There’s no getting into that place. | 我们没法进去 |
[22:59] | I tried the delivery-boy routine yesterday, | 我昨天试着扮成送快递的 |
[23:01] | and the receptionist laughed at me. | 结果前台取笑了我 |
[23:02] | You’ve already hacked into the security cameras, so… | 你已经黑进了监控 |
[23:06] | can you hack into anything else? | 你能黑进别的地方吗 |
[23:07] | What did you have in mind? | 你有什么点子吗 |
[23:17] | I just need you to sign | 我需要你签一下 |
[23:18] | these informed-consent documents, Ms. McDowell. | 这些知情书 麦克道尔女士 |
[23:23] | Thank you, Nurse Green. | 谢谢 格林护士 |
[23:28] | The infusion is painless. | 输液过程是无痛的 |
[23:30] | You may feel lightheaded afterwards, | 你们之后可能会感觉头晕 |
[23:32] | so Nurse Green or Tommy will give you your choice | 所以格林护士或者汤米会让你们选择 |
[23:34] | of apple or orange juice or graham crackers or saltines. | 苹果汁 橙汁 全麦饼干或者苏打饼 |
[23:38] | Something to look forward to afterwards. | 试验后的一点盼头 |
[23:42] | Tommy will get you set up in the treatment rooms, | 汤米会为你们在治疗室里安排位置 |
[23:44] | and Nurse Green will be back to start your infusions. | 格林护士会回来给你们输液 |
[23:55] | She’s on the move. | 她开始行动了 |
[23:59] | We’ve got her. | 我们盯着她 |
[24:05] | Tell me when I’m clear to follow. | 我可以安全跟踪她的时候告诉我 |
[24:08] | All clear. | 安全 |
[24:12] | Careful, Allie. | 小心点 小爱 |
[24:14] | No, I don’t understand. | 不 我不明白 |
[24:15] | Isn’t there anyone you can call? Anyone? | 你没有别的人可以联系吗 任何人 |
[24:16] | I mean, the FBI, the police — anyone? | 联调局 警察 任何人 |
[24:19] | I — You’ve got to help me. | 我 你得帮帮我 |
[24:22] | You know what? I don’t want to hear from you again | 你知道吗 我不想再接到你的电话 |
[24:24] | unless you’re ringing me to tell me that you found him. | 除非你是要告诉我你找到他了 |
[24:28] | Ms. Winters, are you all right? | 温特斯女士 你还好吗 |
[24:30] | Sorry. | 不好意思 |
[24:31] | Um, no. | 不 |
[24:33] | I’m not. | 我不好 |
[24:34] | That was my attorney calling to say | 我的律师打电话告诉我 |
[24:35] | that our realtor, Joseph Riley, um, doesn’t exist. | 我们的房地产经纪人约瑟夫·莱利根本不存在 |
[24:39] | – What? – How do you mean? | -什么 -什么意思 |
[24:41] | I mean, that he’s cashed our holding fees | 我的意思是他卷走了我们的定金 |
[24:42] | and — and disappeared. | 然后消失了 |
[24:43] | No one at Brandeis Properties has ever heard of a Joseph Riley. | 布兰戴斯建设集团里没有一个人听说过他 |
[24:47] | So we’re each out $5 million. | 所以我们每个人损失了五百万 |
[24:51] | $5 million? | 五百万 |
[24:53] | God. I’ve got to take this. Sorry. | 天啊 我得接个电话 不好意思 |
[24:54] | Hello? | 你好 |
[24:55] | I thought you said the holding fee is $8 million. | 我以为你讲过定金是八百万 |
[24:57] | Well, that’s what Qasim told me. | 卡西姆是这么告诉我的 |
[24:59] | Well, there must be some mistake. | 一定出了什么错误 |
[25:01] | Yes. | 对 |
[25:02] | Trusting Qasim. | 信任卡西姆就是错误 |
[25:20] | I’m feeling a little exposed here. | 我在这里觉得不太安全 |
[25:22] | There’s a linen closet next to Drug Storage. | 药品储藏室旁有个壁橱 |
[25:24] | You could duck in there. | 你可以藏在里面 |
[25:25] | – It could be locked. – Alice, do not risk it. | -有可能锁住了 -爱丽丝 不要冒险 |
[25:27] | It could be…locked. | 有可能 锁住了 |
[25:29] | She doesn’t listen. | 她根本不听我的 |
[25:32] | When I say go, you will have a second and a half | 我说走的时候 你有1.5秒的时间可以在 |
[25:34] | before the Drug Storage doors close. | 药品储藏室的门关闭之前进去 |
[25:36] | – Is that enough time? – That’s not enough time. | -时间够吗 -时间不够 |
[25:38] | That’s plenty of time. | 时间够多了 |
[25:39] | Ready, Allie? | 准备好了吗 小爱 |
[25:40] | And… | 预备 |
[25:42] | Go! | 走 |
[25:48] | I’m in. | 我进去了 |
[25:50] | Now I just have to find the Celinex. | 现在我只要找到赛林纳克斯就行 |
[26:04] | Allie, she’s on her way back. | 爱丽 她回来了 |
[26:05] | – Allie, you have to hide right now. – She’s walking in. | -爱丽 你得马上藏起来 -她来了 |
[26:29] | Allie, you okay? | 小爱 你还好吗 |
[26:33] | She took the drug. | 她把药拿走了 |
[26:35] | All of it. | 全部的药 |
[26:37] | But I know where she’s taking it. | 但我知道她拿去哪了 |
[26:58] | Have a seat, Qasim. | 请坐 卡西姆 |
[27:08] | What is this? | 这是什么 |
[27:09] | The bank statement. | 银行对帐单 |
[27:10] | Last month, you withdrew $4 million | 上个月 你领出4百万美金 |
[27:13] | for the Tokyo penthouse. | 购买东京的顶层公寓 |
[27:14] | And the contract price was $2 million. | 合同价是2百万美金 |
[27:18] | Where did you get these? | 您从哪里拿到这些资料的 |
[27:19] | Yesterday, you withdrew $16 million for the Towers | 昨天 你领出1千6百万美金购买塔群 |
[27:22] | when the holding fee was $10 million. | 但定金是1千万美金 |
[27:25] | I can explain this, Princess. | 我能向您解释 公主 |
[27:26] | You can explain it to my brothers, | 你可以向我哥哥解释 |
[27:28] | who will meet you at the airport tomorrow when you return home. | 你明天回家时 他们会在机场跟你见面 |
[27:32] | This is him. | 是他干的 |
[27:33] | He is trying to discredit me. | 他想抹黑我 |
[27:34] | He is not even who he claims to be. | 他根本不是他声称的人 |
[27:36] | Look at me, Qasim, not at him. | 看着我 卡西姆 别看着他 |
[27:38] | Me. | 看着我 |
[27:41] | You’re relieved of your position. | 你被解职了 |
[27:44] | My men will escort you to your room. | 我的部下会护送你回你的房间 |
[27:59] | That was awful. | 刚才真糟糕 |
[28:01] | That was bad-ass. | 刚才真厉害 |
[28:04] | What are you doing, Allie? | 你在做什么 小爱 |
[28:05] | I’m not leaving here empty-handed. | 我不会空手离开这里的 |
[28:07] | Just get the drug and get out, please. | 拜托你赶快拿到药就离开那里 |
[28:17] | Are you ready, Ms. McDowell? | 准备好了吗 麦克道尔小姐 |
[28:22] | Actually, – can I have five minutes…? | 其实 可以等我五分钟吗 |
[28:24] | It won’t hurt. I promise. | 不会痛的 我保证 |
[28:26] | No, it’s not that. | 不 我不是怕痛 |
[28:29] | See? That wasn’t so bad, was it? | 看吧 没有很痛吧 |
[28:44] | Was that okay? Are you comfortable? | 你还好吗 觉得舒服吗 |
[28:47] | I’m fine, thank you. | 我很好 谢谢你 |
[28:49] | Okay. | 好的 |
[29:09] | I can’t let you leave, Ms. McDowell. | 我不能让你离开 麦克道尔小姐 |
[29:14] | Not until we’ve got your blood-sugar levels back up. | 除非我们先让你的血糖恢复正常 |
[29:16] | Orange juice or apple juice? | 你想要柳橙汁还是苹果汁 |
[29:25] | Let me know when you get the results. | 拿到结果之后告诉我 |
[29:26] | – Allie, are you okay? – Wait. Where are you going? | -小爱 你还好吗 -等等 你要去哪 |
[29:30] | …Home. | 回家 |
[29:31] | Nurse Green got me. | 格林护士让我很晕 |
[29:33] | – Are you okay? – Yeah, I’m fine. | -你还好吗 -我没事 |
[29:34] | Get that to the lab. | 把药送去实验室吧 |
[29:52] | 新电子邮件 迈克尔·索恩 信用卡交易 | |
[30:00] | I should’ve known. I should’ve seen it. | 我早该知道的 我早该发现的 |
[30:04] | You couldn’t have. – You trusted him completely. | 你不可能发现 你完全信任他 |
[30:06] | So what’s the answer then? | 所以解决方法是什么 |
[30:07] | You just stop trusting people? | 不再信任别人吗 |
[30:13] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[31:26] | You thief. | 你这个小偷 |
[31:27] | Sure you want to throw that word around? | 你确定要对我说这个词吗 |
[31:29] | You took everything away from me. | 你夺走我的一切 |
[31:31] | Now it’s time for you to tell her | 你现在得告诉她 |
[31:33] | who you really are. | 你真正的身份 |
[31:49] | – What the hell? – He was gonna kill you and expose us, | -搞什么 -他会杀了你 暴露我们 |
[31:52] | and he was not a very nice man. | 而且他不是什么好人 |
[31:53] | What are you doing here? | 你来这干什么 |
[31:54] | We saw him leave the hotel, and we followed him here. | 我们看到他离开酒店 跟踪他来了这里 |
[31:56] | “We”? | “我们” |
[31:58] | You’re kidding me. | 有没有搞错 |
[31:59] | I leave you two alone for two minutes, | 我就让你们两个单独待了两分钟 |
[32:01] | now we have an international incident. | 现在我们就背上了一条国际命案 |
[32:02] | Here, come help me. We’ve got to get rid of him. | 来帮我 我们得把他处理了 |
[32:04] | – All right, I got him. – No, you go get the Princess. | -好 我来 -不 你去找公主 |
[32:05] | – Get her out of here. – All right, all right. | -把她带离这里 -好 好 |
[32:31] | – Hello? – Listen to me. | -你好 -听我说 |
[32:33] | You need to leave. Get out of the restaurant. | 你得离开 离开餐厅 |
[32:35] | It is too dangerous here. | 这里太危险 |
[32:36] | I’m begging you, just go. | 我求你 走吧 |
[33:53] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[34:01] | The Bureau has reason to believe | 调查局有理由怀疑 |
[34:03] | Christopher Hall is now Michael Thorne. | 克里斯托弗·霍尔就是现在的迈克尔·索恩 |
[34:07] | His credit card led me here, | 他的信用卡记录指引我来了这里 |
[34:08] | as I believe it did you. | 相信你也是 |
[34:13] | Care to tell me what happened? | 介意告诉我刚才的情况吗 |
[34:15] | What he did to you? | 他对你做了什么 |
[34:17] | He’s not who you think he is. | 他不是你认为的那个人 |
[34:22] | He’s a killer. | 他是杀手 |
[34:26] | And you’ll never catch him on your own. | 你凭一己之力永远抓不到他 |
[34:34] | Maybe you’re right. | 也许你是对的 |
[34:37] | Maybe it’s time we compared notes. | 也许我们该交换信息了 |
[34:43] | You’ll be traveling as Qasim Halabi. | 你旅途中用卡西姆·哈拉比的名字 |
[34:46] | That way, Zara’s family will think | 那样扎拉的家人就会认为 |
[34:48] | that he ran off to Mexico with all their money. | 他带着他们的钱逃到了墨西哥 |
[34:50] | Passport, cash — U.S. and pesos. | 护照 现金 美元和比索 |
[34:53] | I know the drill. | 我懂这套流程 |
[34:54] | What I don’t know is how my con ended | 我不懂的是为什么我的局 |
[34:56] | with me burying the body of my mark | 最后都会变成大晚上的 |
[34:57] | in the middle of the night | 让我去埋尸体 |
[34:58] | while he was having dessert with the Princess. | 而他就能去跟公主吃甜点 |
[35:01] | Reggie, I promise, I will make enough off the Princess | 瑞吉 我保证尽可能从公主那多套点钱 |
[35:03] | to cover all our debt and then some. | 至少把我们欠的债还清 |
[35:04] | And my share of the “then some” will go to you. | 剩下的我的那部分归你 |
[35:07] | I’ll call you a car. | 我给你叫辆车 |
[35:10] | I am sorry about all this. | 这件事对不住了 |
[35:12] | – Don’t be sorry. Be smart. – Right. | -别对不住了 对付住吧 -好的 |
[35:14] | I’m not gonna be around here to protect you, okay, so… | 我无法待在你身边保护你 所以 |
[35:19] | No redheads. | 别和红发妞纠缠了 |
[35:20] | Leave her alone. | 别管她了 |
[35:22] | You copy? | 听到了吗 |
[35:29] | Morning, Mitchell. | 早上好 米歇尔 |
[35:31] | You’re back. | 你回来了 |
[35:33] | Hey. How you feeling? | 你感觉怎么样 |
[35:35] | – Are you okay? – I’m a bit shaky, but… | -你还好吗 -有点虚弱 但 |
[35:37] | Did we hear back from the lab? | 收到实验室回复了吗 |
[35:38] | The I.V. Bag tested clean. | 输液袋检测结果没问题 |
[35:40] | What? | 什么 |
[35:41] | They found no additives, no toxins, nothing. | 他们没发现添加剂或毒素 什么都没有 |
[35:43] | No, that’s not possible. I had a reaction. | 不 不可能 我都有不良反应 |
[35:45] | I couldn’t walk, I couldn’t see… | 我走不了 看不见 |
[35:46] | Could it have been anything else? | 有可能是其他东西导致的吗 |
[35:48] | Food poisoning? | 食物中毒 |
[35:49] | Did you have anything unusual to eat or drink? | 你有吃喝其他东西吗 |
[35:51] | I can’t let you leave, Ms. McDowell. | 你现在还不能走 麦克道尔女士 |
[35:55] | Not till we’ve got your blood-sugar levels back up. | 我们得让你的血糖指数恢复了才行 |
[35:58] | Orange juice or apple juice? | 橙汁还是苹果汁 |
[36:01] | It was the juice. | 是果汁 |
[36:03] | When we went back to get a sample | 我们回去拿到 |
[36:04] | of the juice from Dr. Watkins, | 沃特金斯医生给的果汁的样本后 |
[36:06] | the lab discovered it was laced with belladonna. | 实验室检测出含有颠茄成分 |
[36:08] | A natural toxin that can mimic the symptoms of M.S. | 能触发类似多发性硬化症症状的自然毒素 |
[36:11] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[36:12] | Why would Dr. Watkins tank his own trial? | 沃特金斯医生为什么要搞砸自己的试验 |
[36:14] | Because the drug wasn’t working. | 因为药物没有起作用 |
[36:16] | His wife wasn’t responding to it. | 他妻子的病情没有好转 |
[36:17] | She was getting worse. | 她病得越来越厉害 |
[36:18] | So he figured if he tanked the trial, | 所以他想如果搞砸试验 |
[36:19] | he could start over. | 他就能从头来过 |
[36:21] | Get it right. Give her a fighting chance. | 把情况变好 给她一次对抗病魔的机会 |
[36:23] | By poisoning the rest of us? | 所以就给其余所有人下毒 |
[36:26] | The good news is, you have a case. | 好消息是 你可以立案了 |
[36:31] | Thanks to you. | 多亏有你 |
[36:40] | We have a case. | 我们可以立案了 |
[36:44] | How about that? | 怎么样 |
[36:46] | Listen, if you or Susan need anything moving forward… | 如果你和苏珊有进一步的需要 |
[36:50] | I think it’s best | 我想我最好 |
[36:53] | if I assign one of my associates to you guys. | 指派一名同事到你们这 |
[36:59] | She won’t talk to me. | 她不愿跟我说话 |
[37:01] | She won’t look at me. | 她不愿看我 |
[37:02] | You stood her up at mediation. | 你在调解会放她鸽子 |
[37:03] | – I don’t want this divorce. – Then why did you do it? | -我不想离婚 -那你为什么这么做 |
[37:07] | I’m sorry. I don’t understand. | 对不起 我不懂 |
[37:10] | If you love her… | 如果你爱她… |
[37:12] | It had nothing to do with her. | 跟她没关系 |
[37:15] | It was me. | 是我的错 |
[37:17] | It was fear, I think… | 我想 应该是害怕吧… |
[37:21] | of being older than she is, | 因为我害怕比她年长 |
[37:24] | and getting older by the second | 因为我害怕每一刻老去 |
[37:25] | and wanting to feel not that. | 所以我希望自己不这么想 |
[37:29] | And then the thought – of lying to her after all that | 然后想到发生那件事之后还要对她撒谎 |
[37:31] | was worse than the cheating because… | 这比出轨还要难受 因为… |
[37:35] | I tell her everything. | 我跟她无话不谈 |
[37:38] | She’s my best friend. | 她是我的至交 |
[37:41] | Oh, Allie, I’m so stupid. | 小爱 我真蠢 |
[37:44] | Look, I’m sorry to put you in the middle, | 听着 我很抱歉让你两难 |
[37:47] | but would you please give these to her for me? | 可是你能帮我把这些给她吗 |
[37:51] | Gordon… | 高登 |
[37:51] | Don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[37:54] | I’ve signed them. | 我签了 |
[38:06] | He signed them. | 他签了 |
[38:09] | I know. | 我知道 |
[38:11] | He’s actually giving me a divorce. | 他真的要和我离婚了 |
[38:14] | That’s what you wanted, right? | 这是你希望的 不是吗 |
[38:19] | Val? Is that really what you want? | 小瓦 这真是你希望的吗 |
[38:25] | How can you ask me that? | 你怎么会这么问 |
[38:28] | I mean, after what Christopher did to you — | 我是说 在你经历克里斯托弗之后 |
[38:31] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[38:34] | I just… | 我只是… |
[38:37] | I want to believe it’s possible — | 我希望相信这是有可能的 |
[38:42] | That love is possible. | 爱情是可能存在的 |
[38:46] | Especially after what Christopher did to me. | 尤其在经历克里斯托弗这一场之后 |
[39:45] | Hello? | 喂 |
[39:51] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[39:55] | You have no right to ask me that. | 你没资格问我好不好 |
[39:57] | – Allie. – Don’t. Don’t. | -小爱 -别这样 别这样 |
[40:08] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[40:12] | You know who I am. | 你知道我是谁 |
[40:17] | I’m gonna h– I’m gonna hang up. | 我要 我要挂电话了 |
[40:18] | Please don’t. Don’t hang up. | 别 请别挂 |
[40:33] | So was that your latest victim — | 所以那是你最近的受害者吗 |
[40:35] | your date at the restaurant? | 你在餐厅的约会对象 |
[40:36] | I can’t discuss that with you, for your own safety. | 我不能和你讨论那个 为你的安全着想 |
[40:39] | Or I might end up dead in the trunk of a car? | 否则我有朝一日会死在汽车后备箱 |
[40:48] | Did you kill Nathalie Duchamp? | 是你杀的娜塔莉·迪尚吗 |
[40:55] | Who told you that? Agent Dao? | 谁告诉你的 达奥探员吗 |
[40:57] | Did you? | 是不是你 |
[40:58] | Of course not. | 当然不是 |
[41:01] | You can’t trust Dao. | 你不能相信达奥 |
[41:03] | But I can trust you? | 而我可以相信你 |
[41:13] | I just wanted to make sure you were okay. | 我只想确认你没事 |
[41:18] | How did you get Susan that job? | 你怎么给苏珊找到那份工作的 |
[41:21] | – Why? – If it was all a con, | -怎么了 -如果这一切都是骗局 |
[41:23] | if you weren’t Christopher Hall, | 而你不是克里斯托弗·霍尔 |
[41:25] | then how did you get Susan that job? | 那你是怎么给苏珊找到那份工作的 |
[41:30] | Does she still have it? | 她现在还在干吗 |
[41:32] | Yes. | 是的 |
[41:36] | Then that’s all that matters. | 那就够了 |
[41:44] | Listen, I know you’re angry, | 听我说 我知道你很愤怒 |
[41:45] | and you have every right to be. | 你完全有理由恨我 |
[41:47] | Just promise me you won’t come looking for me. | 答应我你不会追踪我了 |
[41:53] | For my own safety. | 为我的安全着想 |
[41:56] | So you don’t end up dead in the trunk of a car. | 所以你不会有朝一日死在汽车后备箱里 |
[41:59] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[42:05] | – Princess? – Yeah. | -公主吗 -是的 |
[42:12] | I won’t come looking for you. | 我不会来找你的 |
[42:16] | Because I’ve already found you. | 因为我已经找到你了 |