时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | I gave him all of my money, $1.4 million, | 我把全部家产给了他 一百四十万 |
[00:05] | my entire life savings. | 我毕生的积蓄 |
[00:06] | If you can’t love somebody at their worst, | 如果你无法爱上一个人最糟糕的样子 |
[00:08] | then you never really loved them. | 那你就从没爱过他 |
[00:09] | You’re not in a relationship, are you? | 你没在谈恋爱吧 |
[00:10] | Are you? | 你在谈吗 |
[00:11] | In a relationship? | 谈恋爱 |
[00:13] | Our benefactor is expecting payment. | 我们的投资商还指望我们赶紧给钱呢 |
[00:15] | If we don’t pay… | 如果我们付不出钱 |
[00:16] | I will make enough off the Princess | 我保证尽可能从公主那多套点钱 |
[00:18] | to cover all our debt and then some. | 至少把我们欠的债还清 |
[00:19] | – Who are you? – Michael Thorne. | -那你的身份呢 -迈克尔·索恩 |
[00:21] | So he’s officially Michael Thorne? | 他现在是迈克尔·索恩了吗 |
[00:23] | He just opened three new credit cards. | 他刚开了三张新的信用卡 |
[00:24] | We’ll know where he is and what he’s doing. | 我们能知道他在哪 在做什么 |
[00:26] | The mark is Qasim Halabi, the princess’ guardian. | 目标是卡西姆·哈拉比 公主的监护人 |
[00:28] | I will find out who you really are. | 我会查出你真正的身份 |
[00:31] | I will expose you. | 我会曝光你的身份 |
[00:34] | He’s a killer. | 他是杀人凶手 |
[00:35] | And you’ll never catch him on your own. | 你凭一己之力永远抓不到他 |
[00:37] | We were together for over a year. | 我们在一起一年多 |
[00:38] | And you’re saying that, | 你是说 |
[00:39] | in all that time, she never saw the real you? | 这么长时间 她都没有见过真实的你 |
[00:41] | If you’re thinking about her, | 如果你想她 |
[00:42] | I guarantee she’s thinking about you. | 我保证她也在想你 |
[00:44] | Listen, I know you’re angry, | 听我说 我知道你很愤怒 |
[00:45] | and you have every right to be. | 你完全有理由恨我 |
[00:46] | Promise me you won’t come looking for me. | 答应我你不会追踪我了 |
[00:49] | I won’t come looking for you. | 我不会来找你的 |
[00:50] | Because I’ve already found you. | 因为我已经找到你了 |
[01:02] | Princess Zara Al-Salim of Kuroq. | 古洛奇公主扎拉·阿尔萨利姆 |
[01:04] | She’s beautiful, obscenely rich, | 她非常美丽 富有 |
[01:06] | and normally surrounded by security at all times… | 一般身边时刻有警卫保护 |
[01:13] | …until two days ago, | 直到两天前 |
[01:14] | when her guardian, Qasim Halabi, disappeared… | 她的监护人卡西姆·哈拉比消失了 |
[01:23] | leaving Zara vulnerable to the attentions of a man | 让扎拉独自应付那个对她虎视眈眈 |
[01:26] | who will seduce and rob her, same way that he did me. | 准备像对待我一样诱惑她并洗劫一空的人 |
[01:29] | With Qasim gone, | 卡西姆消失后 |
[01:30] | Zara’s demeanor has changed completely. | 扎拉的言行举止发生了巨大的改变 |
[01:33] | She’s not just stepping out — | 她不仅自己抛头露面 |
[01:35] | She’s inviting people in, | 还要邀请别人 |
[01:37] | meeting with local entrepreneurs about investment opportunities, | 与当地企业家会面 商讨投资良机 |
[01:40] | opening herself up in a way that will allow us | 她的开放程度让我们能够 |
[01:42] | to monitor her calls, her texts, her movements, | 监控她的电话 短信和动向 |
[01:45] | so that we can catch Christopher in the act — | 这样我们就能把克里斯托弗抓个现行 |
[01:47] | That is, if you’re okay working on this together. | 前提是 如果你同意和我们合作 |
[01:52] | I thought you’d never ask. | 这还需要问吗 |
[02:05] | How does your partner feel about working with the FBI on this one? | 你的合伙人对于与联调局合作调查有什么想法 |
[02:08] | She doesn’t know, | 她不知道 |
[02:09] | and I’d rather she didn’t find out. | 我也希望她不要知道 |
[02:11] | She does not approve. | 她不同意 |
[02:13] | She thinks Christopher’s taken too much from me already. | 她觉得克里斯托弗已经夺去我太多东西 |
[02:17] | She’s not wrong. | 她说得没错 |
[02:18] | Perhaps you should let me take it from here. | 也许接下来你应该交给我 |
[02:20] | No offense, | 无意冒犯 |
[02:21] | but you’ve been after him for two years on your own. | 但你已经独自追查他两年了 |
[02:24] | What makes you think you can do this without me? | 你为什么觉得这次你不需要我也能抓到他 |
[02:26] | He’s not the man you knew. He’s a killer. | 他不是你了解的那个人 他是一名杀人凶手 |
[02:29] | Alleged killer. | 所谓的凶手而已 |
[02:32] | He’s a con man. | 他是一个骗子 |
[02:33] | Who will stop at nothing… | 他会不择手段 |
[02:37] | to get what he wants. | 拿到想要的东西 |
[02:38] | Neither will I. | 我也是 |
[02:47] | You want to know why you haven’t caught this guy yet? | 你想知道你为什么还没抓到这家伙吗 |
[02:49] | Because you’re too good… | 因为你人太好 |
[02:51] | …too decent. | 太正派 |
[02:53] | You of all people should know how indecent I can be. | 你应该最清楚我有多不正派了 |
[02:56] | You give everyone the benefit of the doubt | 你会姑且相信每一个人 |
[02:59] | whether they deserve it or not, | 不管他们值不值得信任 |
[03:00] | and Mr. X doesn’t deserve it. | 这位X先生则并不值得 |
[03:04] | You want to catch him… | 你要是想抓住他 |
[03:06] | you need to start thinking like a criminal. | 就得先像一个罪犯般思考 |
[03:16] | We’ll be in touch. Thank you both for coming by. | 保持联络 谢谢你们的到来 |
[03:28] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[03:29] | Qasim. | 卡西姆 |
[03:31] | He never arrived in Kuroq. | 他一直没有回到古洛奇 |
[03:33] | My brother’s coming to look for him — and to take me home. | 我哥哥要来找他 并带我回家 |
[03:39] | When? | 什么时候 |
[03:39] | Within the week, he says. | 他说一周之内 |
[03:42] | I’m not going. | 我不走 |
[03:45] | Women can work here. They can go to school. | 这儿女性也能工作 她们能上学 |
[03:47] | They can go see a doctor | 她们能去看医生 |
[03:49] | without asking for a man’s permission. | 不用征求男人的许可 |
[03:52] | Qasim was a liar and a thief, | 卡西姆是个骗子 窃贼 |
[03:54] | but perhaps he had the right idea — | 但也许他的想法没错 |
[03:57] | Take as much money as you can and disappear. | 骗到足够多的钱然后消失 |
[04:06] | Will you help me disappear? | 你能帮我消失吗 |
[04:13] | In addition to our investigative services, | 我们不但能提供调查服务 |
[04:16] | we also have our own private security team. | 还可提供私人安全团队 |
[04:20] | In fact, | 事实上 |
[04:22] | there’s the head of our security right there, Shawn Sullivan, | 那位就是安全团队的负责人 肖恩·沙利文 |
[04:24] | conferring with our in-house counsel, Sophie Novak. | 正与他交谈的是我公司法律顾问 苏菲·诺瓦克 |
[04:31] | Who are they? | 他们是谁 |
[04:32] | That’s Phillip Thompson, the C.E.O. of Olympic Edge. | 菲利普·汤普森 奥林匹斯之巅的首席执行官 |
[04:35] | The tech company? | 就是那家科技公司 |
[04:36] | Not just tech anymore. | 现在不止研究科技了 |
[04:38] | Huge military contracts. | 他们有大额军事类合同 |
[04:39] | Yeah, not just our military. | 没错 也不止是我国军队的 |
[04:42] | You two look cozy in here. | 你俩在这挺舒服的啊 |
[04:43] | Shouldn’t you be in the Security wing, Shawn? | 你这会应该待在保安部的吧 肖恩 |
[04:49] | What is wrong with you? | 你怎么回事 |
[04:50] | Do you not know those people are? | 难道你不知道这些人是谁吗 |
[04:52] | I do. What are they doing here? | 我知道 他们来干什么 |
[04:53] | They won’t tell us till we sign their NDA. | 我们不签保密协议 他们是不会说的 |
[04:55] | They’re military contractors. | 他们可是军事工业承包商 |
[04:57] | Are we sure we want to take this meeting? | 你确定要接下这单吗 |
[04:58] | They’re military contractors. I don’t think we have a choice. | 就因为这种性质 咱们才别无选择 |
[05:05] | In January 2010, | 2010年1月 |
[05:07] | a devastating 7.0 earthquake | 一次7.0震级的毁灭性地震 |
[05:10] | crippled the city of Léogâne in Haiti. | 摧毁了海地的莱尔甘 |
[05:13] | I was there. | 我当时就在现场 |
[05:15] | 160,000 people lost their lives that day | 那一天 16万人丧失了生命 |
[05:19] | because first responders couldn’t find them in time. | 因为现场救援人员无法及时搜救 |
[05:23] | This is Gwen Ericsson, who, along with Marie Sherwood here, | 这是格温·埃里克森 她跟在座的玛丽·舍伍德 |
[05:26] | designed our THRUsight technology. | 共同研发了视若赛技术 |
[05:28] | As you can see, | 正如你所见 |
[05:30] | Gwen is…. extraordinary young woman. | 格温是位…优秀的年轻女性 |
[05:32] | She’s a genius. | 她是个天才 |
[05:33] | She’s a beloved member of our corporate family, | 也是我公司炙手可热的人物 |
[05:35] | and she is currently missing. | 但她最近失踪了 |
[05:38] | She left our offices Friday night | 自从她周五晚上离开办公室后 |
[05:40] | and has not been seen or heard from since. | 就失去了音信 |
[05:42] | Has anyone been to her apartment? | 有人去她公寓看过吗 |
[05:43] | I have. | 我去了 |
[05:44] | She hasn’t been there in days. | 她已经有几天没回去了 |
[05:46] | You’ve talked to her friends, family? | 你找过她朋友和家人吗 |
[05:47] | Everyone. | 都找过了 |
[05:48] | No ones heard from her — | 没人有她的消息 |
[05:49] | no calls, texts, e-mails. | 没打过电话 短信和邮件 |
[05:52] | We’ve tried to locate her cellphone, her laptop. | 我们还试图定位过她的手机和笔记本电脑 |
[05:54] | Did you contact the police? | 那你们报警了吗 |
[05:56] | If it was any other project, we would have, | 如果涉及的是别的项目 我们就报警了 |
[05:58] | but this is THRUsight. | 但这可是视若赛 |
[06:00] | And THRUsight is the reason we signed the NDA. | 正因视若赛我们才签了保密协议 |
[06:02] | Marie. | 马莉 |
[06:04] | THRUsight was designed to help located disaster victims | 视若赛是用来搜索灾难中 |
[06:07] | behind walls, floors, under rubble, debris. | 墙垣后 楼板下 碎石堆和杂物下的灾民 |
[06:10] | It sees through walls? | 它能看穿墙体吗 |
[06:12] | Drywall, cement blocks, concrete. | 干式墙 水泥墙 钢混墙都可以 |
[06:14] | Human flesh. | 还能看穿人体 |
[06:15] | We can monitor your heartbeat from 30 miles away. | 我们在30英里开外的地方就能检测你们的心跳 |
[06:17] | It can also target and detect troops, armaments — | 它也可用来瞄准和侦测军队 武器… |
[06:22] | pretty much anything. | 基本上所有物体 |
[06:23] | So it’s a weapon. | 因此它是个武器 |
[06:24] | It was not designed to be, but… | 设计它并非出于此目的 但是… |
[06:25] | Potentially. | 有潜在可能 |
[06:26] | I can’t believe this exists. | 不敢相信居然有这种东西 |
[06:28] | Well, we’re still a few weeks away from production, | 距产品制造面世还有几周时间 |
[06:30] | but the only person | 但是唯一一个 |
[06:31] | that has a complete copy of the manufacturing specs — | 拥有完整版制作说明书的人… |
[06:34] | – Is Gwen. – And now she’s missing. | -就是格温 -然而她却失踪了 |
[06:36] | – Or she’s been taken. – Along with her laptop. | -她也可能被绑架了 -还有她的电脑 |
[06:38] | Taken by… | 谁会绑架她… |
[06:39] | Any of our competitors, rival nation, terrorist group. | 任何竞争对手 敌国 恐怖组织都有可能 |
[06:43] | You can see why it’s essential that we find her. | 这下你们能明白找到她下落的重要性了吧 |
[06:51] | The thing Phillip didn’t tell you is | 还有件事菲利普没告诉你们 |
[06:54] | sometimes Gwen does this. | 有时候格温会做这样的事 |
[06:56] | She disappears? | 她经常消失吗 |
[06:57] | When she can’t figure something out | 当她被一些问题困扰 |
[06:59] | or doesn’t know the answer to something, | 或想不出答案的时候 |
[07:02] | she’ll grab her laptop | 她就会带上电脑 |
[07:03] | and go on a hike or to the beach, | 去远足或去海滩 |
[07:05] | and I didn’t tell Phillip | 我之所以没告诉菲利普 |
[07:06] | because I thought she’d just show up | 就是因为我以为她会像以往那样 |
[07:08] | like she always does. | 自己出现 |
[07:11] | But it’s been four days. | 但这次她已经失踪四天了 |
[07:13] | I should’ve said something to Phillip. | 我本该把这事告诉菲利普 |
[07:15] | I just thought Gwen was being Gwen. | 我只是以为格温像往常一样 |
[07:18] | Now, if anything’s happened to her — | 她这次要是发生什么意外… |
[07:20] | Don’t worry, Marie. We’re gonna find her. | 别担心 马莉 我们会找到她的 |
[07:29] | She wants me to help her disappear. | 她想让我帮她消失 |
[07:31] | How much money have you already taken? | 你骗到多少钱了 |
[07:32] | What are you talking about? | 什么意思 |
[07:33] | Well, you’re her financial advisor. | 你是她的理财顾问 |
[07:35] | I assume you’ve been skimming off the top. | 我以为你一直在揩油呢 |
[07:36] | That is what Qasim was doing. | 那是卡西姆干的事情 |
[07:38] | And rightly so. | 这么做没什么错啊 |
[07:40] | You’re making me wish I hadn’t shot him. | 你让我觉得我当时不应该一枪毙了他 |
[07:42] | I am earning her trust. | 我要获取她的信任 |
[07:43] | You’ve earned her trust. | 她已经够信任你了 |
[07:44] | Now rob her blind. | 现在把她洗劫一空吧 |
[07:47] | Our payment is now officially past due, | 我们已经超过了还款日期 |
[07:49] | so it won’t be long before they send someone after us, | 所以在他们没过多久就会派人来收拾我们 |
[07:51] | and when that happens, we have two options — | 等到了那个时候 只有两个选择 |
[07:53] | deliver or… | 要么还钱 |
[07:55] | …die. | 要么死 |
[07:57] | You’ve taken the words right out of my mouth. | 你把我的台词都说完了 |
[08:04] | We’d like to request an extension. | 能不能再宽限几天 |
[08:10] | I’m sure you would, | 我就知道你们会这么说 |
[08:11] | but you know that’s not possible. | 但你们也知道这是不可能的 |
[08:13] | Then why haven’t you shot us yet? | 那为什么你到现在还没对我们动手呢 |
[08:14] | Darling, she’s having her tea. | 亲爱的 她在品茶呢 |
[08:15] | And it seems our benefactor | 看起来我们的金主 |
[08:16] | has a little soft spot for you two. | 对你们两个还是有点好感的 |
[08:18] | Well, in which case, I’d like to explain. | 这种情况下 我想解释一下 |
[08:19] | Let me be clear. | 我要先澄清一下 |
[08:23] | I’m not the messenger. | 我可不是帮你们传话的信使 |
[08:25] | I’m the collector. | 我是来收账的 |
[08:26] | I know exactly what you are. | 我完全明白你是做什么的 |
[08:27] | I know who you are, as well. | 我也知道你们是谁 |
[08:29] | You still have quite the reputation back home. | 你们在英国那儿还是颇有名气的 |
[08:31] | In fact, you’ve made it very difficult | 实际上 你们让任何处在 |
[08:32] | for anyone else in this position to measure up. | 我这个位置上的人都很为难 |
[08:36] | Have I? | 我有吗 |
[08:38] | How much have you got? | 你们现在手上有多少钱 |
[08:40] | $1.5 million. | 150万美元 |
[08:41] | Tell you what — | 这么说吧 |
[08:42] | give it to me, and I’ll give you 24 hours. | 把这笔钱先给我 我宽限你们24小时 |
[08:44] | – We’re not giving you anything. – 48 hours. | -我们不会给你任何东西的 -48小时 |
[08:46] | – Why are you bargaining with. – Done. | -你为什么要讨价还价 -成交 |
[08:55] | Why do you insist on giving away all our money? | 为什么你要把我们全部的资金都交出去 |
[08:57] | Did you not see the gun | 难道你没看到她 |
[08:58] | she left out in full view for maximum impact? | 在你面前晃来晃去的那把枪吗 |
[09:01] | You’re going to have to tell the princess that you found | 你去跟公主殿下说你找到了 |
[09:03] | a fleet of private jets for her to invest in | 一个编队的私人飞机可以让她投资 |
[09:06] | or a château in San Simeon. | 或者圣西蒙的一处豪宅 |
[09:08] | She doesn’t want any of that. | 她不会想要这些东西的 |
[09:09] | She feels trapped by it all. | 她觉得被这一切束缚住了 |
[09:10] | And at the moment, I know how she feels. | 而现在 我太清楚她是什么感受了 |
[09:13] | Then sell her that. | 那就把这个推销给她 |
[09:15] | Sell her what? | 推销给她什么 |
[09:16] | Freedom. | 自由 |
[09:18] | How does her writing me a check for $10 million — | 她要如何仅凭写张1000万美元的支票给我就 |
[09:20] | $15 million just while we’re about it. | 1500万美元 差不多够我们用了 |
[09:21] | Well, how does that buy her freedom? | 要如何仅凭这个来买她所期望的自由呢 |
[09:22] | Because she won’t be writing you the check. | 所以她不会写这张支票给你 |
[09:26] | She’ll be writing it to the charitable foundation | 她会把这张支票写给 |
[09:29] | that she’ll be putting you in charge of. | 交由你管理的慈善基金 |
[09:32] | A foundation in my name? | 以我名字命名的慈善基金 |
[09:34] | Using your family’s money to donate to a charity | 把你家族的财富捐赠给这么一个 |
[09:36] | supporting the education and equal rights | 支持全世界女性教育和保障 |
[09:38] | for women all over the world. | 女性平等权利的慈善基金会 |
[09:40] | But my family doesn’t believe | 但我的家族不认为 |
[09:41] | in education – and equal rights for women. | 女性应该接受教育和拥有平等的权利 |
[09:43] | I know. They hate that. | 我知道 他们对此非常痛恨 |
[09:45] | They’ll disown me. | 他们会和我断绝关系的 |
[09:46] | That’s the idea. | 要的就是这个效果 |
[09:49] | But I promise you, | 但我向你保证 |
[09:50] | if you make enough noise with this, you’ll be a symbol. | 如果声势造的足够大 你就会成为象征 |
[09:52] | You’ll be granted asylum. | 你会获得政治庇护 |
[09:53] | You can do whatever you want, you can live wherever you want. | 你想做什么都可以 想住哪里就住哪里 |
[09:57] | It can’t possibly work. | 这事不可能成功的 |
[10:00] | Can it? | 能成功吗 |
[10:03] | Well, in my experience, | 根据我的经验 |
[10:04] | standing up for yourself and other people | 为了你自己和其他人的权利而抗争 |
[10:06] | is always better than running away. | 一定是远远好过逃避现实的 |
[10:09] | But you have to do it now before your brother shows up | 但你必须在你哥哥过来把你的支票簿收走前 |
[10:11] | and takes your checkbook away. | 赶紧行动起来 |
[10:16] | When Gwen Ericsson was in high school, | 格温·埃里克森上高中的时候 |
[10:18] | she invented a device that uses sound | 发明了一个使用声音 |
[10:21] | to determine the location of explosives. | 来定位爆炸物的装置 |
[10:23] | In 2010, after the Haiti earthquake, | 2010年 在目睹了海地大地震之后 |
[10:26] | Gwen returned to the U.S. To develop THRUsight | 格温回到了美国 开始着手开发视若赛 |
[10:28] | to help first responders locate survivors. | 来帮助应急救援人员定位幸存者的位置 |
[10:31] | But she didn’t have any money, so… | 但她并没有资金 所以 |
[10:33] | She partnered with Marie Sherwood, | 她选择与她最好的朋友兼室友 |
[10:35] | her best friend and roommate. | 马莉·舍伍德合伙 |
[10:36] | Marie was finishing her MBA at Stanford | 马莉刚完成她在斯坦福的MBA课程的时候 |
[10:38] | when she and Gwen launched Pegasys, | 她和格温一起创办了天马工业 |
[10:39] | a tiny startup | 这家小创业公司 |
[10:40] | that caught the eye of Phillip Thompson. | 立即吸引了菲利普·汤普森的关注 |
[10:42] | So while Gwen was busy engineering THRUsight… | 所以当格温忙着开发视若赛的时候 |
[10:44] | Marie was busy engineering | 马莉则在忙着 |
[10:45] | the sale of Pegasys to Olympic Edge, | 把天马工业卖给奥林匹斯之巅 |
[10:47] | giving Gwen all the money and resources she needed | 来给格温提供她所需要的资金和资源 |
[10:50] | to get THRUsight off her laptop and into production. | 让视若赛成为现实产品 并投入生产 |
[10:52] | Until the night she disappeared. | 直到那晚她消失了 |
[10:53] | And according to Phillip Thompson, | 根据菲利普·汤普森的说法 |
[10:55] | Gwen never missed a deadline. | 格温做事从来不会错过期限 |
[10:56] | So we’re thinking kidnapping by a rival company. | 所以我们认为她被竞争对手绑架了 |
[10:59] | I have a list of possible candidates. | 我有一张可能人选的名单 |
[11:00] | Or a dictatorship or a terrorist cell. | 也可能被独裁政府或恐怖组织绑架了 |
[11:02] | I’m looking into some of the darker corners of the Internet. | 我正在互联网上比较隐密的角落找线索 |
[11:05] | – Any luck tracking the laptop? – Not yet. | -追踪到那台笔记本电脑了吗 -还没 |
[11:08] | But we do have a lead on Gwen’s car. | 但我们的确有格温的车的线索了 |
[11:09] | Sophie was able to hack in to her FasTrak account, | 苏菲黑进格温的法斯达克帐户 |
[11:12] | and on Saturday morning, she took Exit 76 off of 210. | 她在周六早上从76号出口离开210公路 |
[11:15] | What’s Exit 76? | 76号出口是什么 |
[11:16] | The San Alvarez hiking trails. | 圣阿尔瓦雷斯健行步道 |
[11:18] | Call Marie. Find out if Gwen had a favorite trail there. | 联络马莉 找出格温最喜欢的步道 |
[11:21] | Lamplight Peak. We’re headed there now. | 灯光峰顶 我们现在出发 |
[11:22] | Oh, and, Danny, take Shawn with you. | 丹尼 带肖恩跟你们去 |
[11:24] | What? Why? | 什么 为什么 |
[11:25] | If we’re dealing with terrorists… | 万一我们碰到恐怖份子 |
[11:27] | I can handle terrorists. | 我能对付恐怖份子 |
[11:29] | – Oh, he’s — – Just… | -他 -只是 |
[11:30] | – He’s bigger than you are. – …To be safe. | -他块头比你大 -为了安全起见 |
[11:37] | There it is. That’s Gwen’s car. | 找到了 那是格温的车 |
[11:39] | Looks like it’s been there awhile. | 看起来停在那里一阵子了 |
[11:43] | Maybe we’ll get lucky | 说不定我们会走运 |
[11:44] | and the laptop will be here, too? | 发现笔记本电脑也在这里 |
[11:45] | I wouldn’t count on it. | 我可不这么想 |
[11:48] | You might want to let me go first. | 或许我应该走在你前面 |
[11:50] | Why? In case there’s a bomb? | 为什么 可能有炸弹吗 |
[11:51] | I mean, why would she booby-trap her own — | 我是说 为什么她会把炸弹放在她的 |
[11:53] | He’s trying to protect us. | 他在保护我们 |
[11:57] | It’s clean. | 车子没问题 |
[11:58] | How does he know that? How do you know that? | 他怎么知道 你怎么知道 |
[12:00] | Don’t you need one of those under-the-car mirror things | 难道你不用车底镜之类的东西 |
[12:04] | or a dog who smells bombs for a living? | 或是用嗅弹犬吗 |
[12:10] | It was unlocked. | 车子没锁 |
[12:14] | Yeah, I got that. | 对 我知道 |
[12:16] | There’s no laptop. | 这里没有笔记本电脑 |
[12:18] | Shall we take to the trail? | 我们去步道找找吧 |
[12:21] | – You might want to let me go first. – Yeah, we got it. | -你应该让我走前面 -我们可以的 |
[12:28] | You know, he’s just doing his job. | 你知道他只是在做他该做的事 |
[12:30] | He took off his jacket. | 他把外套脱掉了 |
[12:32] | Why don’t you like him? He’s so nice. | 为什么你不喜欢他 他人很好 |
[12:35] | Looking — | 长相 |
[12:36] | “Nice-looking” I think is what you’re trying to say. | 我想你的意思是他”长相英俊” |
[12:37] | Oh, my God. Are you jealous? | 天啊 你嫉妒他吗 |
[12:39] | Of that guy? He’s an idiot. | 我嫉妒他 他是个白痴 |
[12:41] | Actually, he’s not. He went to Yale. | 他不是白痴 他读耶鲁大学 |
[12:44] | That’s not proof that he’s not an idiot. | 那不能证明他不是白痴 |
[12:46] | He graduated summa cum laude. | 他以最优异成绩毕业 |
[12:48] | That’s Latin for “Not an idiot.” | 拉丁语的意思是”不是白痴” |
[12:50] | Have you ever even talked to him? | 你跟他聊过天吗 |
[12:51] | I’m not the one he seems to want to talk to. | 我似乎不是他想要的聊天对象 |
[12:54] | Let’s split up… | 我们分头行动 |
[12:55] | So you two can be alone. | 这样你们两位能单独相处 |
[13:00] | Dan, you might want to let me lead the way. | 丹 你应该让我在前面带路 |
[13:01] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[13:02] | Oh, my gosh. Are you okay? | 天啊 你还好吗 |
[13:04] | You okay, man? | 你还好吗 伙计 |
[13:27] | It’s Gwen. | 是格温 |
[13:32] | It’s all been happening so quickly. | 事情发展得好快 |
[13:34] | We’ve gotten responses from 12 charities so far, | 我们目前已经收到12所慈善机构的回应 |
[13:36] | but I think I’ve found the right one. | 但我认为我找到最适合的机构了 |
[13:38] | It’s called – the Worldwide Women’s Fund, | 它叫全球女性基金会 |
[13:40] | and it’s run by the most incredible woman. | 经营者是一位非常了不起的女士 |
[13:42] | I can’t wait for you to meet her. | 我等不及让你跟她见面了 |
[13:43] | Let’s make an appointment with her. | 我们跟她预约时间碰面 |
[13:45] | Uh, that’s why I called you. She’s here. | 这就是为什么我打给你 她就在这里 |
[13:48] | Paige Baker, I’d like for you to meet… | 佩吉·贝克 很高兴让你认识 |
[13:52] | Michael Thorne. | 迈克尔·索恩 |
[13:55] | What a surprise. | 真是个惊喜 |
[14:08] | How do you two know each other? | 你们怎么认识彼此的 |
[14:14] | We recently collaborated on a special event, | 我们最近合作一个特别项目 |
[14:18] | but he dropped out unexpectedly. | 但他突然离开了 |
[14:22] | When last we spoke, you gave me the impression | 我们上次谈话时 你给我的印象是 |
[14:24] | you were pursuing other avenues. | 你正在寻求其他方向 |
[14:28] | A misunderstanding then. | 那应该是个误会 |
[14:30] | I hope it doesn’t get in the way of our working together. | 我希望这不会影响我们的合作 |
[14:34] | No. Of course not. | 不 当然不会 |
[14:36] | Mr. Thorne is the best at what he does. | 索恩先生非常擅长他的工作 |
[14:41] | You two make quite the power couple. | 你们是一对很抢眼的情侣 |
[14:43] | Oh, we’re not together. | 我们不是情侣 |
[14:45] | Michael’s my business associate. | 迈克尔是我的生意合伙人 |
[14:47] | I’d set you up with him, | 我也希望能凑合你们 |
[14:48] | but he’s in love with another woman. | 但他爱上另外一位女士了 |
[14:49] | – Princess. – Is he? | -公主 -是吗 |
[14:51] | Yes, and he’s been very mysterious about her. | 是的 而且他一直对她的事讳莫如深 |
[14:53] | He won’t even tell me her name, | 他都不愿意告诉我她的名字 |
[14:55] | only that she broke his heart. | 只告诉我她伤透了他的心 |
[14:56] | She broke his heart? Mm. | 她伤透了他的心 |
[15:00] | Oh, that’s a publicist about the press launch. | 发布会的宣传人员打来的 |
[15:02] | I’ll just be a moment. | 我马上回来 |
[15:04] | Hello. | 你好 |
[15:11] | You have to leave right now. | 你得马上离开 |
[15:15] | You don’t seem to understand, Michael. | 你看上去还没明白 迈克尔 |
[15:18] | I have the power here. | 这里由我说了算 |
[15:20] | I can expose you to the princess. | 我可以向公主揭发你 |
[15:23] | I can have you arrested. | 我可以逮捕你 |
[15:24] | For what? | 以什么罪名 |
[15:26] | You got your money back. | 你拿回了你的钱 |
[15:27] | You got your client’s money back. | 也拿回了你客户的钱 |
[15:30] | You’ve got nothing on me. | 你没有我的任何证据 |
[15:34] | He’s right. We need a confession. | 他说得对 我们需要他坦白 |
[15:36] | Why did you target me? | 为什么盯上了我 |
[15:37] | I didn’t target you. The people I work with did. | 不是我盯上了你 是和我一起工作的人 |
[15:40] | They targeted Princess Zara, too. | 他们也盯上了扎拉公主 |
[15:42] | The people he works with. | 和他一起工作的人 |
[15:43] | Who are they? | 他们是谁 |
[15:46] | Great. Thank you. | 太好了 谢谢 |
[15:48] | Looks like the press launch is a go. | 发布会看上去搞定了 |
[15:50] | Now, what’d I miss? | 我错过了什么 |
[15:52] | Just going over some logistics. | 只是在讨论后勤的问题 |
[15:53] | Ask him to meet you privately, away from the princess. | 约他离开公主单独见你 |
[15:57] | When shall we meet to discuss the details? | 什么时候我们见面讨论下细节 |
[16:00] | I’ve got your number. I’ll be in touch. | 我有你的电话号码 我会联系你 |
[16:16] | You all right? | 你还好吗 |
[16:19] | You did well. | 你做得不错 |
[16:20] | Please. | 拜托 |
[16:21] | You got him talking. | 你让他开口了 |
[16:22] | I’ll stay here, follow him in case he takes off. | 我会留在这里跟着他以防他离开 |
[16:25] | He won’t leave. Val and I took all his money. | 他不会离开的 小瓦和我拿走了他所有钱 |
[16:28] | He’ll play this con out. | 他会把这个骗局完成 |
[16:29] | And when he does… | 当他结束时 |
[16:31] | we’ll be there. | 我们会在那里 |
[16:34] | Are you sure you’re all right? | 你确定你没事吗 |
[16:36] | If I was a man, would you be asking me that? | 如果我是个男的 你还会这么问吗 |
[16:44] | Hey, I’m on my way back in. | 我就准备回去了 |
[16:47] | Oh, my God. I’ll be right there. | 天啊 我马上到 |
[16:54] | We’re still waiting for the coroner’s report. | 我们还得等法医的检验报告 |
[16:56] | No, we can’t wait. | 不 我们不能等 |
[16:57] | We have to proceed as if this was a murder. | 我们得假设这是一起谋杀案 |
[16:58] | And assume that whoever killed Gwen has the laptop. | 假设杀害格温的凶手拿到了笔记本 |
[17:00] | And is either about to use it or sell it. | 要么利用它要么卖掉 |
[17:02] | That’s the thing. | 这就是问题所在 |
[17:03] | The laptop came back online an hour ago. | 笔记本一个小时前恢复了联机状态 |
[17:05] | It’s masking its location, | 虽然隐藏了所在地 |
[17:06] | but I was able to install a stealth program | 但是我安装了一个隐形程序 |
[17:08] | that’s sending snapshots of local wireless activity. | 能够发送当地无线网络活动的快照 |
[17:10] | Which means… | 意味着 |
[17:12] | I’ve narrowed the location to a single block in Downey. | 我把范围缩小到唐尼市的一个街道 |
[17:15] | – Of course you have. – Let’s go. | -当然了 -我们出发吧 |
[17:21] | Doors and windows are all locked. | 门窗都锁着 |
[17:23] | Do you see anyone inside? | 你看到里面有人吗 |
[17:24] | – Nope. – In that case… | -没有 -那样的话… |
[17:33] | – You want me to, uh… – No, Shawn. I got it. Thanks. | -你需要我 -不 肖恩 我能行 谢谢 |
[17:38] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[17:40] | How’d you get inside? | 你怎么进去的 |
[17:42] | Doggy door. I found the laptop, too. | 狗门 我还找到了笔记本 |
[17:44] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[17:54] | It’s 67% of the way through a massive upload. | 已经上传了67% |
[17:57] | – The THRUsight software? – Most likely. | -视若赛软件吗 -应该是 |
[17:59] | Well, we can’t have that. | 我们可不能让它完成 |
[18:02] | Can we? | 不是吗 |
[18:09] | We don’t want to stick around to catch whoever did it? | 我们不用在附近转转抓住凶手吗 |
[18:12] | – That wasn’t our assignment. – Plus, it’s too dangerous. | -那不是我们的任务 -而且太危险了 |
[18:14] | Even for you? | 即便是对你吗 |
[18:17] | Shawn? | 肖恩 |
[18:19] | I see it! | 我看到了 |
[18:26] | Is everyone okay? | 大家还好吗 |
[18:29] | Aah! Oh, my G… | 天啊 |
[18:40] | Gwen? | 格温 |
[18:47] | Gwen’s alive? | 格温还活着 |
[18:49] | And prone to violence. Poor Shawn got the worst of it. | 而且有暴力倾向 可怜的肖恩最惨了 |
[18:51] | Is he all right? | 他还好吗 |
[18:52] | He’s okay. | 他还行 |
[18:53] | Nothing can hurt that guy. | 没什么能伤到他 |
[18:54] | But why would Gwen fake her own death? | 但为什么格温要制造自己的假死 |
[18:56] | If someone was trying to steal the software — | 如果有人要偷这个软件 |
[18:58] | Maybe somebody wasn’t trying to steal it. | 或许没有人打算偷它 |
[19:00] | Maybe Gwen was trying to steal it from her boss. | 或许格温想把它从老板那里偷出来 |
[19:02] | So she can sell it on the black market? | 这样她就能把软件在黑市上卖了吗 |
[19:04] | I don’t think so. | 我不这样认为 |
[19:05] | What are we looking at? | 我们在看什么 |
[19:07] | Gwen’s call history off the burner phone. | 格温用一次性手机的通话记录 |
[19:09] | Lots of calls to the morgue. | 很多打给停尸房的电话 |
[19:10] | Well, that explains the dead body she left us. | 这就能解释她留给我们的尸体 |
[19:12] | Tattoo was a nice touch. | 纹身画得很好 |
[19:14] | What was her last outgoing call? | 她最后一通电话是打给谁 |
[19:16] | Place called Mail, Stamp & Ship near the airport. | 机场附近一个叫邮运店的地方 |
[19:19] | Lot of those places are one-stop shops | 那种地方通常可以一站式制作 |
[19:20] | for fake passports, IDs. | 假护照和身份证 |
[19:22] | Maybe she was planning on leaving the country with THRUsight. | 或许她打算带着视若赛一起出境 |
[19:26] | Should we call the client? | 我们该联系委托人吗 |
[19:28] | Listen to me. Please. | 拜托听我说 |
[19:29] | You can’t give THRUsight back to Phillip Thompson. | 不能把视若赛送还给菲利普·汤普森 |
[19:32] | Why not? | 为什么不行 |
[19:34] | Because he’s selling it to terrorists. | 因为他会卖给恐怖分子 |
[19:37] | – What? – How do you know? | -什么 -你怎么知道 |
[19:38] | When Marie and I first sold THRUsight to Phillip, | 最初我和马莉把视若赛卖给菲利普时 |
[19:41] | it was on the condition | 我们提出条件 |
[19:41] | he tell us every client he sold it to. | 我们要掌握全部客户名单 |
[19:44] | And he withheld that information? | 而他没有据实相告吗 |
[19:45] | Not officially. | 没有正式告知 |
[19:46] | As got closer to the launch, | 随着发布会的临近 |
[19:47] | I started trolling black market sites | 我开始搜索黑市网站 |
[19:49] | for anything that looked like THRUsight, | 看有无类似视若赛的东西 |
[19:50] | and I found a listing on a TOR site | 我在一个洋葱路由站点找到一份清单 |
[19:52] | dedicated to illicit weapons sales. | 记录非法武器销售 |
[19:54] | If that’s true, why not go to the authorities? | 如果真是这样 你怎么不找政府呢 |
[19:57] | Because a weapon is a weapon | 因为不管武器落到谁的手里 |
[19:58] | no matter who has it. | 都会造成死伤 |
[19:59] | The DoD is everywhere. | 国防部无处不在 |
[20:00] | I couldn’t just turn it in or let them take it. | 我不能就这么把武器交到他们手里 |
[20:02] | I-I had to disappear… | 我必须 |
[20:04] | and take the software with me. | 带着软件一起消失 |
[20:06] | What about Marie? Does she know any of this? | 那马莉呢 她知道这些情况吗 |
[20:09] | No. | 不知道 |
[20:10] | I-I didn’t want to put her in a position to have to lie for me. | 我不想置她于非得替我说谎的境地 |
[20:14] | Why should she have to pay the price for this — | 我制造的麻烦为什么要让她 |
[20:17] | this mess I created? | 来付出代价呢 |
[20:18] | I’m begging you, | 求求你们了 |
[20:19] | don’t give the laptop back to Phillip Thompson. | 别把电脑交给菲利普·汤普森 |
[20:30] | Where are you going? | 你要去哪儿 |
[20:32] | – Out. – Dressed like that? | -出去 -穿成这样吗 |
[20:34] | I trust there’s a compliment buried in there somewhere. | 我想你这么说是变相的恭维吧 |
[20:37] | You look… | 你看起来 |
[20:39] | Yes? | 嗯 |
[20:40] | Dangerous. | 很危险 |
[20:45] | Now, where you going? | 说吧 你要去哪儿 |
[20:47] | To solve our collection issues. | 解决欠款的麻烦 |
[20:49] | Should I ask how? | 我能问如何解决吗 |
[20:51] | Probably not. | 大概不能 |
[21:06] | Look who’s having a drink. | 瞧瞧谁在喝酒呢 |
[21:09] | Go away, darling. | 走开 亲爱的 |
[21:10] | There’s still a few hours left till our deadline. | 离我们的截止时间还有几个小时 |
[21:14] | Ticktock, ticktock… darling. | 时间不等人啊 亲爱的 |
[21:20] | Do I look worried to you? | 你看我像担心的样子吗 |
[21:24] | To be honest… | 说实话 |
[21:27] | … you look pretty fit to me. | 你看起来跟我很配 |
[21:44] | Oh, I really hope I don’t have to kill you. | 真希望我不必干掉你 |
[21:49] | Well, you could go rogue, you know, | 你也可以使坏 知道吗 |
[21:51] | exercise free will, join our merry band. | 行使自由意志 加入我们欢乐的团队 |
[21:55] | They’d just send a replacement out to kill all three of us. | 那他们会找别人来杀死我们仨 |
[22:00] | How close are you two to getting the money? | 你们快要搞到钱了吧 |
[22:05] | Let’s not ruin this, shall we? | 别破坏气氛 可以吗 |
[22:10] | Why’d you do it? | 你为何这么做 |
[22:11] | Why’d you leave the family? | 为何要离开你的家人 |
[22:13] | You were next in line. | 本来就快轮到你了 |
[22:15] | No, I was never next in line. | 不 永远都轮不到我 |
[22:18] | I’m a woman. | 我是女人 |
[22:19] | Things have changed since then. | 后来一切都变了 |
[22:22] | Our benefactor’s changed. | 我们的投资商也变了 |
[22:23] | Oh, really? So he’s not insane anymore. | 真的吗 这么说他不再疯狂了 |
[22:25] | I wouldn’t say that. | 我不会用这个说法 |
[22:29] | Well, that’s why I left. | 那就是我离开的原因 |
[22:31] | Yes, well, you still owe money. | 没错 可是你还欠着钱呢 |
[22:33] | Freedom has its price. | 自由总有代价 |
[22:35] | Then it isn’t freedom, is it? | 那就不是自由了 是吧 |
[22:42] | Part of the job. | 工作的一部分 |
[22:44] | The way this is part of the job? | 这也是工作的一部分吗 |
[22:46] | You here with me, using sex to get what you want? | 你跟我在一起 靠性爱换取你想要的 |
[22:51] | Is it working? | 行得通吗 |
[22:52] | Shall we try again and find out? | 要不再来一次试试看 |
[23:16] | I can’t believe you actually called. | 不敢相信你真打来了 |
[23:19] | We had a deal. | 我们说好了的 |
[23:22] | So now you’re a man of your word? | 现在信守承诺了 |
[23:27] | If I tell you everything, if I answer all your questions, | 如果我全盘托出 回答你的任何问题 |
[23:29] | will you please stay away? | 能麻烦你别掺和进来吗 |
[23:31] | So you can do to the princess what you did to me? | 以便你可以用骗我的那套对付公主吗 |
[23:35] | So I can keep you safe. | 以便保护你 |
[23:41] | Fine. | 行 |
[23:43] | Where and when? | 时间地点 |
[23:44] | Friday 5:00, Grand Park. | 周五傍晚五点 格兰公园 |
[23:51] | I’ll see you there. | 到时见 |
[23:59] | Come on, Alice. | 来吧 爱丽丝 |
[24:19] | 爱丽丝·沃恩 星期五下午五点 格兰特公园 | |
[24:28] | Morning, Muzhir. | 早上好 穆植 |
[24:31] | He wouldn’t let me ring you. | 他不让我给你打电话 |
[24:33] | Who? | 谁 |
[24:34] | My brother Bashir. | 我哥哥巴希尔 |
[24:36] | Zara. | 扎拉 |
[24:45] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[24:46] | I am the Princess’ business advisor, | 我是公主的商业顾问 |
[24:48] | Michael Thorne. | 迈克尔·索恩 |
[24:50] | The princess has no business advisor, | 公主没有商业顾问 |
[24:52] | nor has she need of one. | 也不需要 |
[24:54] | If I may, the princess has signed legal documents | 恕我冒昧 公主已经签了一份 |
[24:57] | establishing a foundation… | 成立基金会的法律文件 |
[25:03] | You were saying? | 你刚说什么 |
[25:20] | Excuse me. | 打扰一下 |
[25:22] | Michael. | 迈克尔 |
[25:26] | I just wanted to make sure you’re okay. | 我只是想确定一下你没事 |
[25:28] | My brother’s not a bad man. | 我哥哥不是坏人 |
[25:29] | He’s just old-fashioned. | 他就是比较守旧 |
[25:31] | He underestimates women, | 他低估女人的能耐 |
[25:33] | which makes him easy to manipulate. | 这让他很容易被操控 |
[25:36] | What are you up to? | 你想干什么 |
[25:37] | You and I promised Paige Baker $15 million, | 我和你答应给佩吉·贝克一千五百万 |
[25:40] | and she shall have it. | 她会拿到这笔钱的 |
[25:41] | Now, how are you gonna manage that? | 现在你打算怎么做到呢 |
[25:43] | By taking what you taught me about my own finances | 用你教我自己理财的方法 |
[25:45] | and doing a little creative accounting. | 在账目上做点手脚 |
[25:56] | How’s Gwen? | 格温怎么样了 |
[25:57] | She’s asleep. | 她睡了 |
[25:58] | You guys, I found the Tor listings. | 各位 我找到那个洋葱路由的列表了 |
[26:02] | “THRUsight for sale. No questions asked.” | 视若赛待售 无可奉告 |
[26:04] | The seller’s IP address was cloaked, | 卖家的IP地址被隐藏了 |
[26:06] | but I traced it to an encrypted data server. | 但我顺着查到了一个已加密的数据服务器 |
[26:08] | – Where? – Olympic Edge and Phillip Thompson. | -哪儿 -奥林匹克巅峰和菲利普·汤普森 |
[26:11] | So Gwen was right. | 这么说格温说得对 |
[26:12] | We were hired by the bad guys. | 我们是被坏人雇佣了 |
[26:14] | So we can’t hand over that laptop. | 那我们不能把那个笔记本交出去 |
[26:15] | We have to. Gwen isn’t our client. | 只能交出去 格温不是我们的客户 |
[26:17] | Olympic Edge is our client. We have a contract. | 奥林匹克巅峰才是我们的客户 签了合同的 |
[26:20] | How is this even a debate? | 这还能有什么异议 |
[26:22] | It’s not. We give the laptop back. | 没有异议 我们把笔记本还回去 |
[26:24] | – We can’t. – Alice. | -不能给啊 -爱丽丝 |
[26:25] | If Phillip Thompson wants it back so badly, | 如果菲利普·汤普森急于据为己有的话 |
[26:27] | I say that we give it to him, | 我们就给他 |
[26:29] | and we see what he does with it. | 然后看他会怎么做 |
[26:32] | Val will shake hands, collect our fee, | 小瓦来握手成交 收取费用 |
[26:35] | and Phillip will leave a satisfied customer. | 菲利普会心满意足地告辞 |
[26:37] | But after that, he’ll want to unload the software quickly, | 但那之后 他会急于将软件出手 |
[26:40] | which means we’ll need to catch him in the act. | 也就是说我们需要抓他个现行 |
[26:42] | So he’ll be selling it to us. | 那他就要把软件卖给我们 |
[26:44] | Which is where Sophie comes in. | 苏菲就从这里登场 |
[26:45] | She will pose as an international bidder online | 她假扮成一个网上的国际投标人 |
[26:48] | and make a play for the tech. | 给这家技术公司出价 |
[26:49] | We’ll set up an overseas dummy account | 我们建一个海外的虚拟账户 |
[26:51] | large enough to make ourselves irresistible. | 财力雄厚 所向披靡 |
[26:52] | 可以付款吗 把账户发过来 确认收款 恭喜 | |
[26:53] | And when we win the bid, | 等我们中标之后 |
[26:54] | we’ll set up a face-to-face for the exchange. | 我们就安排一场当面交易 |
[26:56] | Thompson knows all of our faces. | 汤普森认识我们所有的人 |
[26:57] | None of us can be seen at the buy. | 交易的时候我们谁都不能被认出来 |
[26:59] | We won’t be. But we’ll stay close, | 不会被认出来的 但我们会密切监视 |
[27:01] | recording the exchange in the van | 在车里记录交易 |
[27:02] | while the front man brokers the sale. | 让挂名负责人代理交易 |
[27:05] | Who do you have in mind? | 你想让谁去 |
[27:10] | I thought we didn’t like this guy. | 我以为我们不喜欢这家伙呢 |
[27:11] | You know what they say. “Keep your friends close…” | 人们常说 与朋友保持亲密 |
[27:14] | Speaking of which… | 说到这儿 |
[27:17] | They’re here. | 他们来了 |
[27:20] | Copy. I see them. | 收到 我看见了 |
[27:27] | Where’s the man in charge? | 负责的人呢 |
[27:29] | Money first. | 先交钱 |
[27:47] | Here we go. | 抓到了 |
[27:57] | Where’s Phillip Thompson? | 菲利普·汤普森呢 |
[27:58] | I’m here on Mr. Thompson’s behalf. | 我代表汤普森先生 |
[28:00] | And you are… | 你是 |
[28:02] | Marie? | 马莉 |
[28:05] | Take her down. | 逮捕她 |
[28:07] | Pleasure doing business. | 合作愉快 |
[28:09] | Here’s the hard drive. | 这是硬盘 |
[28:11] | Pleasure’s all mine. | 这是我的荣幸 |
[28:14] | Now! | 动手 |
[28:17] | Get down! | 趴下 |
[28:25] | Marie and I have been inseparable for 10 years. | 我和马莉十年来形影不离 |
[28:30] | How did I not see this? | 我怎么就没发现呢 |
[28:32] | You were focused on your work, saving people’s lives. | 你注意力都放在工作上了 忙着救人 |
[28:35] | And she took advantage of that. | 而她利用了这点 |
[28:36] | And she’ll pay for it — Phillip, too. | 她会为此付出代价的 菲利普也一样 |
[28:39] | I’m such an idiot. | 我真是个傻瓜 |
[28:40] | You are not. | 才不是 |
[28:42] | I promise this had nothing to do with you. | 这跟你没关系 |
[28:44] | This was business to them, pure and simple. | 这对他们来说只是一项生意而已 |
[28:47] | So what am I supposed to do? | 我该怎么办 |
[28:48] | I mean, I can’t let THRUsight out into the world. | 我不能让视若赛公之于众 |
[28:51] | It’s too late, though, isn’t it? | 但太迟了 不是吗 |
[28:53] | Olympic Edge has the laptop. | 奥林匹斯之巅拿到了电脑 |
[28:55] | Which has a version of the program on it | 那里面的程序 |
[28:58] | that may or may not be fully functional. | 有可能无法实现全部功能 |
[29:01] | You corrupted the software? | 你对软件做了手脚 |
[29:03] | I built in a few safeguards. | 我设了一些防护措施 |
[29:06] | But they still have you under contract. | 但你跟他们仍然有合同关系 |
[29:07] | If you run, they’ll come looking, | 如果你跑了 他们会来找 |
[29:09] | as will every other interested party. | 其他所有利益相关方也一样 |
[29:10] | Which is why I was better off dead. | 所以说我死了会比较好 |
[29:16] | Maybe we can help you with that. | 那也许我们可以帮到你 |
[29:21] | I’m sorry, but that was awesome. | 抱歉 那太厉害了 |
[29:23] | Your whole team was awesome. | 你的整个团队都太棒了 |
[29:25] | I’m sure you get to go on busts like that all the time. | 你肯定对那种突袭行动都见惯不惯了吧 |
[29:28] | Mostly my team and I stand around in dark suits all day, | 多数时候我们团队只是每天穿一身黑站着 |
[29:30] | – wishing we were Danny. – Say what now? | -想着自己是丹尼 -在说什么 |
[29:33] | Well, you actually get to do things, solve problems. | 你真的很能干 能解决问题 |
[29:35] | It was fun today being a part of the team, | 今天能参与你们的工作 我觉得很有趣 |
[29:38] | so thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[29:44] | See? Told you he was nice. | 瞧 说了他人不错吧 |
[29:45] | He’s not nice. | 他不是不错 |
[29:47] | He’s perfect. | 是完美 |
[29:49] | He’s not perfect. | 他不完美 |
[29:50] | How is he not perfect? Even I’m attracted to him now. | 怎么会 我都喜欢上他了 |
[29:52] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[29:53] | He has too many muscles. | 他肌肉太多了 |
[29:57] | I’m serious. Can you imagine dating a guy like that? | 我是认真的 你能想象跟那种人约会吗 |
[29:59] | The pressure? The upkeep? | 那种压力 怎么配得上 |
[30:01] | I’m sorry, you’re doing just fine in the upkeep department. | 等等 你跟他挺般配的 |
[30:05] | Thank you? | 谢谢 |
[30:08] | So you wouldn’t date that guy? | 所以你不想跟他约会吗 |
[30:10] | Not that he’s asked, but… | 他可没约我 但 |
[30:14] | I don’t know. Why? | 我不知道 怎么 |
[30:17] | Just… | 只是 |
[30:20] | Uh, just…curious. That’s all. | 只是好奇 仅此而已 |
[30:37] | What’s all this? | 这是干什么 |
[30:38] | This is how I raised the $15 million for our foundation. | 这是我给基金会募集1500万的办法 |
[30:43] | By selling your things? | 把你的东西卖了 |
[30:44] | By auctioning them online — anonymously, of course. | 网上拍卖 当然是匿名的 |
[30:48] | And what Bashir doesn’t know won’t hurt him… | 反正巴希尔不知道 他也不会难过 |
[30:51] | or me. | 我也是 |
[30:55] | They’re just things. | 只是些东西而已 |
[30:58] | Well, you are a far better person than I am. | 你比我好太多了 |
[31:04] | There was a time in my life, perhaps even a week ago, | 我曾经有一度 也许就是一周之前 |
[31:08] | where I thought buying all this would make me happy. | 我以为买下这些东西会让我开心 |
[31:12] | Then I met you. | 后来我遇到了你 |
[31:15] | And…now it has. | 现在才让我开心了 |
[31:34] | This is just super-weird. | 这太诡异了 |
[31:36] | I’m looking at my own tombstone. | 我在看自己的墓碑 |
[31:38] | Am I making a huge mistake? | 我是在做一个错误的决定吗 |
[31:39] | You’re getting a whole new life | 你是在通往全新的生活 |
[31:41] | as Alison Aykle, Peace Corps volunteer. | 名叫艾莉森·艾科 维和部队志愿者 |
[31:46] | And if at any point | 不论何时 |
[31:47] | Gwen Ericsson needs to come back from the dead, | 格温·埃里克森想复活了 |
[31:49] | we specialize in that, too. | 我们也在行 |
[31:52] | Thank you, guys. | 谢谢你们 |
[31:54] | I’m sorry about Marie. | 马莉的事我很遗憾 |
[31:56] | If you ever need anything, anytime… | 不论何时 有任何需要 |
[31:58] | I’ll call. I promise. | 我会打给你们的 我保证 |
[32:08] | They were us, Marie and Gwen. | 她们就是我们 马莉和格温 |
[32:10] | They were just like us. | 她们就像我们一样 |
[32:12] | They are not us, Allie. | 她们不是我们 小爱 |
[32:14] | We spend all day, every day together. | 我们整天整天地待在一起 |
[32:16] | We tell each other everything. | 我们无话不谈 |
[32:20] | We’re private investigators. We have no secrets. | 我们是私家侦探 没有秘密 |
[32:25] | We’re not them. | 我们不是她们 |
[32:28] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[32:31] | Right. | 对 |
[32:36] | So, it is customary, when somebody dies, | 这是一种风俗 人死了以后 |
[32:39] | to throw them a wake of some kind. | 用某种方式为他们守灵 |
[32:45] | Do you want to maybe… | 你想要 |
[32:49] | get a drink? | 去喝一杯吗 |
[32:52] | I would’ve loved that. | 我挺想去的 |
[32:54] | Uh, but Shawn – kind of asked me to dinner. | 但肖恩约了我吃饭 |
[33:03] | – But – No. Oh, no. It’s, uh… | -但 -不 不 |
[33:07] | You guys have fun. | 你们玩得开心 |
[33:37] | Didn’t think I’d get to say goodbye. | 没想到还能道别 |
[33:39] | Gonna be okay back home? | 回去后不会有事吧 |
[33:41] | I’m going to be a nightmare. | 我会成为他们的梦魇的 |
[33:44] | I’m gonna make such a socially progressive nuisance of myself, | 我会努力促进社会进步 成为他们的眼中钉 |
[33:46] | they’ll have no choice but to send me back here. | 他们最后只能把我送回来 |
[33:50] | But until then… | 在那之前 |
[34:01] | I’m not sure that’s my color. | 这个颜色和我不太搭 |
[34:03] | It’s not for you. | 不是给你的 |
[34:05] | It’s for her. | 是给她的 |
[34:06] | Your mystery woman — | 你的神秘爱人 |
[34:09] | Give it to her. | 送给她吧 |
[34:10] | Call her. | 给她打电话 |
[34:13] | I can’t accept this. | 恕我不能接受 |
[34:17] | You deserve love. | 你值得拥有爱情 |
[34:23] | Zara! | 扎拉 |
[35:17] | So that’s it, then. | 所以 就这样了 |
[35:20] | They’ve gone. | 他们走了 |
[35:24] | I don’t suppose she gave you a check. | 我想她没给你支票吧 |
[35:28] | She did. | 她给了 |
[35:29] | But her brother froze the account. | 但她哥哥把账户冻结了 |
[35:35] | What’s that? | 那是什么 |
[35:38] | that is a gift from the princess, but… | 那是公主给的礼物 可是… |
[35:40] | How much can we get for it? | 这玩意值多少钱 |
[35:45] | Not enough. | 远远不够 |
[35:47] | Can try giving it to Felicity the collector | 可以试着给那个收债的费莉希蒂 |
[35:49] | to buy us more time. | 给我们争取更多时间 |
[35:56] | 爱丽丝·沃恩 格兰公园还约吗? 约 | |
[36:07] | Grand Park is noisy, so get close to him. | 格兰公园很吵 离他斤点 |
[36:13] | Stay calm, focused on your questions. | 保持镇定 关注你的问题 |
[36:19] | If you’re nervous, he’ll know it’s a trap. | 如果你紧张了 他就会知道是陷阱 |
[36:21] | Just keep your men outside until I get my confession. | 让你的人按兵不动 等我套出他的供词 |
[36:27] | She’s on the move. | 她出发了 |
[37:37] | I want to know why. | 我想知道原因 |
[37:39] | I need you to know I never meant to hurt you. | 我要你知道我从没想过去伤害你 |
[37:42] | You just meant to bankrupt my company | 你只是想洗劫我的公司 |
[37:43] | and steal my life savings? | 然后偷光我的毕生积蓄 |
[37:45] | It’s an assignment. | 这是一次任务 |
[37:48] | It’s a job. | 是工作 |
[37:48] | Yeah, I gathered that. | 是啊 我知道了 |
[37:51] | It started as a job. | 刚开始是工作 |
[37:52] | It ended that way, too. | 也是工作需要结束的 |
[37:57] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[38:04] | Why me? | 为什么是我 |
[38:05] | It wasn’t you. | 不是你 |
[38:07] | It was your firm. | 是你的公司 |
[38:09] | I was supposed to come in as a client. | 原计划是我以客户身份进来 |
[38:10] | It was supposed to last three months, | 原计划是持续三个月 |
[38:12] | and then I’d be gone. | 然后我就消失 |
[38:13] | But you got greedy. | 可你变得贪心了 |
[38:18] | That’s not what happened. | 不是这样的 |
[38:24] | I was going to tell you everything. I tried. | 我准备要跟你坦白的 我试过 |
[38:31] | Then I asked you to get on a plane with me and disappear. | 然后我请求你跟我一起坐飞机离开 |
[38:33] | Do you remember that? | 你记得吗 |
[38:37] | We’ll go to City Hall, and we’ll get married. | 我们去市政厅 登记结婚 |
[38:39] | Then we’ll get on a plane, and we will go | 然后我们搭个飞机 私奔 |
[38:41] | wherever you want to go. | 你想去哪我们就去哪 |
[38:42] | We’ll go where no one can find us. | 我们去没人能找到我们的地方 |
[38:47] | I had to make a choice — | 我必须做出选择 |
[38:50] | either stay with the people I work for… | 要么和我的工作伙伴一起 |
[38:53] | or leave with you, and I chose you. | 要么和你一起离开 我选择了你 |
[38:59] | It was real. | 这是真的 |
[39:03] | What we had was real. | 我们的感情是真的 |
[39:11] | And I love you. | 我爱你 |
[39:18] | That’s why I’m here today, and that’s what I have to say. | 所以我今天来了 我必须告诉你这些 |
[39:34] | Nothing else matters. | 其他的都不重要 |
[39:42] | As far as your firm is concerned… | 至于你的公司被牵连 |
[40:18] | This fantasy you have that I’m a con man who’s after your money | 这场”我只是来骗钱的”的幻想 |
[40:22] | is pathetic and desperate… | 是可悲而绝望的 |
[40:28] | beneath you, and you need to let it go. | 太下作 你得放下 |
[40:34] | You need to let me go. | 你得忘了我 |
[40:35] | All agents, move in. | 全体探员 行动 |
[40:48] | Guys, head south to park and Grand. | 往南去停车场和格兰公园 |
[40:50] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[40:51] | You let him just walk away? | 你就这么放了他 |
[40:53] | The only reason he walked away | 他走掉的唯一原因 |
[40:54] | is because you and your men barged in here | 是因为你和你手下 |
[40:56] | before I got my confession! | 在我拿到供词前闯入了 |
[40:57] | He was fleeing the scene. | 他要逃离现场了 |
[40:58] | You were gonna arrest him on what grounds? | 你有什么依据逮捕他 |
[41:01] | You don’t seem too upset to have lost him. | 放他逃走 你不怎么难过啊 |
[41:03] | Really? | 是吗 |
[41:05] | I don’t seem upset to you? | 我看起来不难过吗 |
[41:09] | You want to blame somebody, | 你要想责怪谁 |
[41:12] | you blame yourself. | 怪你自己吧 |
[41:13] | I did my part. | 我做了我该做的 |