时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | Previously on “The Catch”… | 《致命诱惑》前情回顾 |
[00:01] | Agent Dao is here right now. | 达奥探员此刻就在这儿 |
[00:03] | And going through your mail at the moment. | 他此刻正在看你的信件 |
[00:04] | You can’t trust this guy. | 你不能信任这家伙 |
[00:05] | How well do you know Alice Vaughan? | 你有多了解爱丽丝·沃恩 |
[00:07] | I know her well enough to know | 我如此了解她 |
[00:08] | that you’ve been bugging her house. | 所以我知道你在她家装了窃听器 |
[00:10] | If you ever – come anywhere near her again, | 如果你再敢骚扰她 |
[00:13] | I will personally see to it | 我会亲自介入 |
[00:14] | that you are deported back to where you came from. | 你会被驱逐回老家 |
[00:17] | Do you want to maybe get a drink? | 你想要去喝一杯吗 |
[00:19] | Shawn kind of asked me to dinner. | 肖恩约了我吃饭 |
[00:21] | Our payment is now officially past due, | 我们已经超过了还款日期 |
[00:24] | so it won’t be long before they send someone after us, | 所以他们没过多久就会派人来收拾我们 |
[00:26] | and when that happens, we have two options — | 等到了那个时候 只有两个选择 |
[00:28] | deliver or die. | 要么还钱 要么死 |
[00:30] | You’ve taken the words right out of my mouth. | 你把我的台词都说完了 |
[00:31] | I really hope I don’t have to kill you. | 真希望我不必干掉你 |
[00:34] | Why’d you leave the family? | 为何要离开你的家人 |
[00:35] | You were next in line. | 本来就快轮到你了 |
[00:37] | No, I was never next in line. I’m a woman. | 不 永远都轮不到我 我是女人 |
[00:39] | Our Benefactor has decided | 我们的投资商已经决定 |
[00:40] | to forgive your payment this month. | 这个月暂时不追究你们的欠款了 |
[00:42] | He needs you to steal a bracelet. | 他需要你们去偷一条手链 |
[00:43] | The Shives are here. | 夏夫的人也在这里 |
[00:44] | Is every crime syndicate in town after this bracelet? | 所有的犯罪组织都来抢这条手链了吗 |
[00:47] | – Hello, Ben. – Hello, Mickey. | -你好 本 -你好 米奇 |
[00:48] | I suppose you’re looking for this. | 我想你是在找这个 |
[00:53] | Get in! | 上车 |
[00:55] | 3JRQ158 3JRQ158. | |
[00:57] | What’s your name? | 你叫什么名字 |
[00:58] | Benjamin Jones. | 本杰明·琼斯 |
[00:59] | Benjamin Jones. | 本杰明·琼斯 |
[01:01] | Where is it, Alice? | 东西在哪 爱丽丝 |
[01:02] | I don’t have time for games. | 我没时间和你玩游戏 |
[01:03] | If you want your bracelet back, | 你想要回手链的话 |
[01:05] | you’re going to have to play by my rules from now on. | 从现在开始得遵守我的游戏规则 |
[01:14] | There you are! Where have you been? | 原来你在这 刚才去哪了 |
[01:16] | I’ve been calling you all night. | 我一整晚都在给你打电话 |
[01:18] | My phone died. | 手机没电了 |
[01:19] | I thought you died. | 我还以为你没命了 |
[01:20] | What happened? | 发生什么事了 |
[01:22] | Mickey Shive’s aim isn’t what it used to be. | 米奇·夏夫的枪法不如从前了 |
[01:23] | – Well, are you okay? Let me see. – I’m fine. | -你没事吧 我看看 -我没事 |
[01:25] | – It’s just a scratch. – Good. | -擦伤而已 -那就好 |
[01:26] | – Well, did you get the bracelet? – I did. | -手链到手了吗 -到手了 |
[01:28] | I just — I have to shower and change. | 但我要去洗个澡换套衣服 |
[01:29] | No, there’s no time. We’ve got a new problem. | 不行 没时间了 又有新麻烦了 |
[01:31] | Whatever it is, it’s gonna have to wait. | 不管是什么 缓缓再说 |
[01:41] | – Benji! – Rhys. | -小本 -里斯 |
[01:44] | Felicity. | 费莉希蒂 |
[01:45] | Morning. | 早上好 |
[01:47] | Benji! | 小本 |
[01:49] | How are ya?! | 你好啊 |
[01:51] | You look well. Bit tired. | 气色不错 但有点疲惫 |
[01:54] | What happened here? | 这怎么了 |
[01:56] | Did you miss me? | 想我了吗 |
[01:57] | Hello, sis. | 你好 妹妹 |
[01:59] | As you can see, my brother’s here for a visit. | 看到了吧 我弟弟来了 |
[02:02] | Our Benefactor has come to collect. | 投资商来收账了 |
[02:04] | Right, then. | 好了 |
[02:06] | Where’s my bracelet? | 手链在哪 |
[02:12] | Why do I have a feeling this is not a social call? | 为什么我预感你打电话不是来聊天的 |
[02:14] | I need that bracelet back. | 我要拿回那条手链 |
[02:15] | See, you’re fine stealing from other people, | 看到了吧 偷别人的东西你心安理得 |
[02:17] | but when it happens to you, | 但你却受不了 |
[02:18] | you don’t like it. | 自己当受害者 |
[02:19] | I was forced to steal it to pay off my debt, | 我偷它是迫于无奈要还债 |
[02:21] | and if I don’t hand it over, | 如果交不出来 |
[02:22] | – if I don’t pay off my debt – You’re a dead man? | -如果还不了债 -你就死定了吗 |
[02:24] | I can tell by the way you said that, you don’t believe me. | 我听懂你的口气了 你不相信我 |
[02:26] | I spent a year believing you. | 我信了你一整年 |
[02:27] | Look where that got me. | 却落得如今的下场 |
[02:28] | That was the old me. This is the new me. | 那是从前的我 现在我已经改过了 |
[02:30] | And the new me is gonna get shot in the head | 但如果你不把手链还给我 |
[02:32] | if you don’t give me the bracelet back. | 我刚改过就要脑袋挨枪子了 |
[02:33] | If I give it back, I’m an accessory to a crime. | 如果我还给你 我就成了从犯 |
[02:35] | If you keep it, you’ll be found guilty of the crime. | 如果你不还 你就成了罪犯 |
[02:37] | And let me tell you something — | 你要知道… |
[02:38] | my Benefactor isn’t the only one looking for it. | 不止我的投资商在寻找这条手链 |
[02:40] | Those people shooting at me last night? | 看到昨晚向我开枪的那些人了吗 |
[02:41] | If they find out you have it, | 如果他们知道手链在你那 |
[02:42] | they’ll be shooting at you, too. | 枪口也会指向你的 |
[02:43] | Now you’re just trying to scare me. | 你这么说就是为了吓唬我 |
[02:45] | No, I’m trying to terrify you, | 不 我这是在恐吓你 |
[02:46] | because you should be terrified, | 因为应该感到惊恐 |
[02:47] | because I’m terrified for you. | 因为我替你担心 |
[02:49] | All right, fine. | 那好吧 |
[02:50] | You want the bracelet so badly? | 既然你这么想要这手链 |
[02:52] | Come and get it. | 那就过来拿吧 |
[03:02] | I don’t want to bother him, you know. | 我不想打扰他 |
[03:04] | It’s — maybe something for later. | 要不…回头再说吧 |
[03:06] | He’s great. | 他人很好 |
[03:07] | But Alice… | 可爱丽丝… |
[03:07] | She’s busy, too, and I just don’t think that… | 她也很忙 我觉得还是不要… |
[03:09] | Yes, we’re talking about you. | 没错 我们是在谈论你 |
[03:13] | Shawn needs your help. | 肖恩需要你的帮助 |
[03:14] | It’s actually not for me. | 其实不是帮我 |
[03:15] | It’s for an army buddy of mine. | 是我部队里的一个朋友 |
[03:17] | You were in the Army? | 你参过军 |
[03:18] | – The four years after college. – Totally. | -大学毕业后当了四年兵 -好吧 |
[03:20] | She’s one of the first female Army Rangers, | 她是首批女性陆军游骑兵之一 |
[03:22] | and she could really use your help. | 她真的很需要你的帮助 |
[03:24] | “She”? | 女的 |
[03:25] | Captain Nia Brooks, this is Alice Vaughan. | 妮娅·布鲁克斯上尉 这位是爱丽丝·沃恩 |
[03:28] | Valerie Anderson. | 瓦莱丽·安德森 |
[03:29] | And this is Danny Yoon, the detective | 这位是丹尼·尹 他就是 |
[03:30] | I was telling you about, and Sophie. | 我跟你说的那位侦探 这位是苏菲 |
[03:33] | I have heard good things. | 他对你赞不绝口 |
[03:35] | Oh, he’s way too nice to me. | 他太抬举我了 |
[03:37] | He is annoyingly perfect, isn’t he? | 他完美得招人嫌 是吧 |
[03:42] | We hear congratulations are in order. | 我们应该恭喜你 |
[03:44] | You’re making history. | 你要创造历史 |
[03:45] | Thank you, but I’m not sure what I’m — | 谢谢 但我也不确定… |
[03:47] | Don’t let her downplay it. | 她这是妄自菲薄 |
[03:49] | Nia’s the first woman ever to join the Rangers — | 妮娅是史上首位加入游骑兵的女人 |
[03:51] | the Army’s elite special ops force. | 那可是陆军精英特种部队 |
[03:53] | Now that the Pentagon’s opened up combat roles to women, | 既然国防部给了女性这样的机会 |
[03:55] | she’ll be among the first to deploy. | 有战斗需要首先就会派她去 |
[03:57] | Which is why there’s been backlash. | 这就是她被人排斥的原因 |
[03:59] | Stupid stuff at first. | 一开始都是些蠢事 |
[04:01] | My gear was stolen, equipment was messed with. | 武器不见了 装备被人动了手脚 |
[04:04] | But then I started getting threats. | 但后来开始收到威胁 |
[04:06] | What kind of threats? | 什么样的威胁 |
[04:07] | E-mails, notes, photos. | 邮件 字条 照片 |
[04:10] | Did you report all this? | 你向上级汇报了吗 |
[04:12] | To my commanding officer weeks ago. | 几周前向指挥官汇报了 |
[04:14] | But then I got this. | 但后来我收到了这个 |
[04:16] | My dog tags, which had been stolen, | 我的军牌 之前被人偷了 |
[04:18] | along with a killed-in-action letter | 还有这封说我在行动中丧生的信 |
[04:20] | on official stationary addressed to my parents. | 以正式公文的形式送到了我父母那 |
[04:22] | 美国陆军部 妮娅·布鲁克斯上尉 在行动中丧生 | |
[04:23] | That’s when I said maybe | 正因如此我才觉得 |
[04:24] | she should come in and meet you guys. | 她应该找你们帮忙 |
[04:26] | Yeah, but the thing is, if anyone knew | 没错 但问题是 如果有人知道 |
[04:28] | I went outside the Army for help… | 我向军队以外的机构求助… |
[04:30] | No one will know. | 不会有人知道的 |
[04:31] | We will figure out who’s behind this, and we’ll make it stop. | 我们会查出幕后黑手并阻止他 |
[04:34] | What you’re doing is too important. | 你在军队的工作十分重要 不能影响 |
[04:36] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[04:38] | But if you could just find out who this is, | 但如果你们能帮我查出这人是谁 |
[04:40] | I’ll take care of it myself. | 我自己就能处理 |
[04:46] | Maybe you can take care of a federal agent | 也许眼下你能帮我 |
[04:48] | for me while you’re at it. | 解决一个联邦特工 |
[04:49] | No, please. Allow me. | 不用 我来 |
[04:56] | So, where is it? | 手链在哪 |
[04:58] | Someplace safe. | 安全的地方 |
[04:59] | That sounds unnecessarily mysterious. | 完全没必要搞这么神秘 |
[05:01] | There were Shives all over the consulate last night. | 昨晚领馆里到处都是夏夫的人 |
[05:03] | Reps from all the major U.S. Syndicates. | 全美企业联合会的各大企业代表 |
[05:05] | Armed to the teeth. | 全副武装 |
[05:06] | So I hid the bracelet so if they got to me, | 我把手链藏了起来 这样即使他们抓到我 |
[05:07] | they wouldn’t be able to get to it. | 他们也得不到手链 |
[05:09] | Clever boy. Well done. | 聪明的孩子 干得漂亮 |
[05:11] | – How’s your omelet? – Mm, it’s fine. | -炒蛋好吃吗 -好吃 |
[05:12] | You must have worked up quite an appetite. | 运动过后胃口很好啊 |
[05:17] | That is good. You want to try Felicity’s omelet? | 好吃 要尝尝费莉希蒂的炒蛋吗 |
[05:19] | No, thanks. I’ve had it. | 不用 谢了 我尝过了 |
[05:21] | So, what is this bracelet, Rhys? | 这手链到底有什么玄机 里斯 |
[05:23] | Why is every crook in town after it? | 为什么全城的骗子都想得到它 |
[05:24] | ‘Cause it’s worth a bloody fortune. | 因为它价值连城 |
[05:25] | Well, you already have a fortune. | 但你已经家财万贯了 |
[05:27] | Several, including mine. | 的确不少 里面还有我一份 |
[05:28] | – Now, now. – Ben’s right. | -好啦 -小本说得对 |
[05:30] | You didn’t fly all the way from London for a piece of jewelry. | 你不会因为一件首饰就大老远从伦敦飞来 |
[05:33] | What’s it really? | 到底什么原因 |
[05:36] | All right. | 好吧 |
[05:38] | The truth? | 想听实话吗 |
[05:41] | I’m not here for the bracelet. | 我来这不是为了手链 |
[05:42] | I’m not just here for the bracelet. | 不光是为了这条手链 |
[05:46] | I’m here because Mum sent me. | 是妈妈派我来的 |
[05:47] | – You are not! – What? | -别扯了 -什么 |
[05:48] | – It’s true. – Since when do you listen to Mum? | -真的 -你什么时候这么听妈妈的话了 |
[05:50] | How can you not? She bangs on and on. | 谁能受得了 她一直絮叨 |
[05:52] | – The woman never shuts up. – About what? | -她一直在磨叨 -磨叨什么 |
[05:54] | About you. About us. | 磨叨你 磨叨我们的事 |
[05:57] | She wants us to make peace. | 她想让我们和好 |
[05:58] | I wasn’t aware we were at war. | 我都没意识到咱俩不合 |
[05:59] | No, not officially. | 明面上是没有 |
[06:02] | So you’ll forgive our debt? | 所以我们的债一笔勾销了 |
[06:03] | Yes. I will. | 我会的 |
[06:07] | The minute you pay me back. | 你还钱时 就一笔勾销了 |
[06:08] | And so much for making peace. | 和解是没戏了 |
[06:10] | I did forgive you this month’s payment | 你们的债我已经宽限了一个月了 |
[06:12] | in exchange for the bracelet. | 只是让你们去偷条手链 |
[06:14] | Speaking of which… | 说到这个 |
[06:16] | Shall you and me go and retrieve it from its secret hiding place? | 我俩该去秘密存放点把手链取回来了吧 |
[06:18] | I think it’s safer for you if I go alone, | 为了你的安全着想 我还是一个人去吧 |
[06:21] | in case anyone’s watching me. | 说不定有人盯上我了 |
[06:24] | That’s pretty thoughtful of you, Benji. | 你真体贴 小本 |
[06:28] | Don’t be long. | 别让我等太久 |
[06:43] | I’ve come to apologize. | 我是来道歉的 |
[06:44] | We’re not interested in your apology. | 我们对你的道歉没有兴趣 |
[06:47] | Then perhaps this. | 你们可能会对这个感兴趣 |
[06:49] | A peace offering. | 和解礼物 |
[06:52] | What are we looking at? | 这是什么 |
[06:53] | A gala at the Larágan Consulate. | 勒拉格领事馆的一个聚会 |
[06:57] | They had an uninvited guest. | 有非受邀的客人出现 |
[06:59] | Your friend, Christopher Hall. | 你的朋友 克里斯托弗·霍尔 |
[07:01] | We believe he stole something from the Larágan Prime Minister. | 我们认为他从勒拉格总理那偷了东西 |
[07:04] | What did he steal? | 他偷了什么 |
[07:06] | This. | 这个 |
[07:11] | If we find that bracelet, we’ll find Christopher Hall. | 找到手链 就能找到克里斯托弗·霍尔 |
[07:24] | Maybe he is here to make peace. | 也许他的确是来和解的 |
[07:26] | Oh, right, ’cause that’s what Rhys does. | 是啊 这是里斯的强项嘛 |
[07:27] | Wherever he goes, he just makes peace. | 他到哪都讲和 |
[07:29] | Why would you believe anything that comes out of his lying mouth? | 你为什么会相信他那张鬼话连篇的嘴 |
[07:32] | Because I know him. I know when he’s lying. | 因为我了解他 他说谎时我会发现 |
[07:33] | See? This is exactly why I had to get you away from him — | 看吧 这就是为什么我要你离他远点 |
[07:35] | because the minute the two of you are together, | 因为只要你俩在一起 |
[07:37] | – I cease to exist. – That’s not true. | -就没人听我的了 -并不是这样 |
[07:39] | I am partners with you now, not him. | 我的搭档是你 而不是他 |
[07:41] | Well, make sure he knows that. | 你要让他明白这一点 |
[07:43] | I know my brother. | 我了解我弟弟 |
[07:44] | He’s here for more than just a bracelet. | 他来这不光是为了手链 |
[07:46] | So whatever it is, we have to present a united front. | 不论如何 我们必须站在同一阵线上 |
[07:50] | He’ll try and divide and conquer. He always does. | 他会挑拨并控制我们 他向来如此 |
[07:53] | So we can’t let him or anything else come between us. | 我们不能被他挑拨离间 |
[07:57] | Do you promise me? | 能答应我吗 |
[08:00] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[08:09] | We don’t know much about the bracelet — | 我们对这条手链了解不多 |
[08:11] | only that every crime syndicate in town seems to be after it. | 好像城里所有的犯罪集团都在找它 |
[08:14] | But you think Christopher has it. | 但你觉得它在克里斯托弗那里 |
[08:16] | So what do you want from us? | 你想让我们怎么做 |
[08:18] | You’re the one with all the information. | 只有你掌握了全部的信息 |
[08:19] | I wanted to share it with you to make it up to you. | 我想把信息和你分享以此来补偿 |
[08:21] | You think this makes up for bugging my house, | 你以为这就能补偿窃听我家 |
[08:24] | invading my privacy? | 侵犯隐私的行为了吗 |
[08:25] | We all have the same goal, Ms. Vaughan. | 我们的目标是一致的 沃恩小姐 |
[08:27] | We have very different methods, Agent Dao. | 但方法天差地别 达奥探员 |
[08:30] | So if you’ll excuse me… | 失陪一下 |
[08:36] | You want to make it up to her? | 你想补偿她 |
[08:39] | Then don’t come back until you catch him. | 那在抓到他之前别回来 |
[08:52] | You slept with my brother! | 你睡了我弟弟 |
[08:54] | I wasn’t aware you and I were exclusive. | 我不知道咱俩是一对一的关系 |
[08:56] | No, we’re not. Let’s be clear. | 我们不是 那我说清楚 |
[08:57] | This is not romantic jealousy you are witnessing. | 我现在不是出于情爱而嫉妒 |
[09:00] | This is disgust. | 真恶心 |
[09:02] | You slept with me, and then you slept with my brother. | 你和我睡了 然后又和我弟弟 |
[09:04] | Technically, I slept with him first. | 其实是先睡的他 |
[09:06] | I’ve been doing that for quite some time. | 并且已经持续了一段时间 |
[09:08] | – I assumed you knew. – How would I know? | -我以为你知道 -我怎么会知道 |
[09:09] | Given your rather pronounced lesbian tendencies, | 你同性恋倾向这么明显 |
[09:12] | why would I make that assumption? | 我为什么会那么想 |
[09:13] | You sleep with Ben. | 你也和本睡了 |
[09:14] | How do you explain your lesbian tendencies? | 你要怎么解释你的同性恋倾向呢 |
[09:16] | I prefer not to. | 我不想解释 |
[09:17] | Takes all the fun out of them. | 说出来就没意思了 |
[09:21] | Did you know he was coming? | 你之前知道他要来吗 |
[09:22] | No, I would have told you. | 不知道 不然我就告诉你了 |
[09:23] | Do you know why he wants this bracelet? | 你知道他为什么想要这条手链吗 |
[09:25] | He’s not said. | 他没说 |
[09:28] | Can you find out? | 你有办法知道吗 |
[09:34] | He thinks I’m his. | 他觉得我是他的人 |
[09:35] | Right, which is exactly why he might actually tell you. | 正因如此他才有可能会告诉你 |
[09:38] | And then you can tell me. | 然后你就可以告诉我了 |
[09:42] | What’s in it for me? | 那我有什么好处 |
[09:43] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[09:45] | What would you like? | 你想要什么 |
[09:53] | You are disgusting. | 你真恶心 |
[09:55] | I think I’m nice. | 我觉得我很好 |
[10:00] | So, both the Army and the media are making Nia | 军队和媒体都在宣传妮娅的经历 |
[10:02] | the center of attention with these stories. | 把她塑造成了大家关注的焦点 |
[10:04] | There have been articles for and against her | 各大出版物上的文章 |
[10:05] | in every major publication. | 对她褒贬不一 |
[10:06] | And the stuff on the message boards is out of control. | 留言板上的评论也完全失控 |
[10:09] | But this was somebody close to her, | 但这人肯定和她很熟 |
[10:10] | close enough to steal her dog tags. | 熟到能够偷到她的军牌 |
[10:12] | Someone she went to Ranger school with, | 游骑兵学校的某个同学 |
[10:13] | someone who washed out? | 某位被淘汰的学员 |
[10:14] | Sophie and I went through a list of the wash-outs. | 苏菲和我查了被淘汰学员的名单 |
[10:16] | And so far, there’s only one of them | 到目前为止 只有一个人 |
[10:18] | who’s had access to this kind of official stationary. | 能接触到类似的正式公文 |
[10:20] | 1st Lieutenant Evan Connors. | 埃文·康纳斯中尉 |
[10:22] | That little bitch is making death threats? | 是这个贱人发的死亡威胁吗 |
[10:24] | I didn’t say that, or use those words, | 我没这么说 也没用这些词 |
[10:26] | but has he ever said anything? | 他有说过类似的话吗 |
[10:28] | No. No, he knows better. | 没有 他不会这样的 |
[10:29] | What about any other Rangers? | 其他游骑兵呢 |
[10:31] | The other Rangers are my family now. | 其他人就像我的家人一样 |
[10:32] | They’ve got my back. It isn’t them. | 一直帮助我 不会是他们 |
[10:33] | What about outside the Rangers? | 那游骑兵以外的人呢 |
[10:35] | The only person I see is Shawn. | 那就只有肖恩了 |
[10:37] | Shawn? | 肖恩 |
[10:38] | Sullivan, as in Agent Shawn. | 沙利文 就是肖恩探员 |
[10:41] | Wait, so you and Shawn are — | 慢着 所以你和肖恩是 |
[10:43] | No, I thought he was dating you. | 不是 他不是和你在约会吗 |
[10:45] | No, I mean, we’ve gone out a couple times — | 没有 我们只是出去过几次 |
[10:47] | I’m sorry. Look, I’m sorry. | 抱歉 我很抱歉 |
[10:48] | – Was that a secret? – No, no. | -这是秘密吗 -不 不是 |
[10:50] | No, it’s fine. | 没事的 |
[10:52] | So, when do I get to have this little chat with Evan Connors? | 我什么时候可以和埃文·康纳斯谈谈 |
[10:56] | Not yet. Not until we have proof. | 暂时不行 先等我们拿到证据再说 |
[10:57] | We’ll find this guy, whoever he is. | 我们会找到这个人的 不管他是谁 |
[10:59] | Just… give us a little more time. | 再给我们一点时间 |
[11:08] | We’re talking more now than we did | 以前你是克里斯托弗·霍尔时 |
[11:10] | when you were Christopher Hall. | 我们聊得都没这么多 |
[11:11] | Where are you now? | 你现在在哪 |
[11:12] | On my way to the Larágan Consulate to return the bracelet. | 准备去勒拉格领事馆归还手链 |
[11:15] | Alice, don’t do that. | 爱丽丝 别这么做 |
[11:16] | Agent Dao is looking for it, too. | 达奥探员也在追查它 |
[11:18] | Dao’s the least of my problems right now. | 我现在完全不担心达奥 |
[11:20] | Mine, too, at the moment. | 我此时也是 |
[11:23] | I’ll have to call you back. | 我待会儿再打给你 |
[11:30] | I assume you’re here for this? | 你们是在找这个吗 |
[11:48] | Allie, behind you! | 小爱 小心后面 |
[11:53] | I’ll take that gun and the bracelet. | 枪和手链我就拿走了 |
[12:11] | Are you all right? Are you hurt? Is your neck okay? | 你还好吧 受伤了吗 脖子没事吧 |
[12:12] | – I’m fine! I’m fine! – How’s your neck? How’s your neck? | -我没事 没事 -脖子怎么样 没事吧 |
[12:12] | – They’re getting away! They’re getting away! – Is your neck okay? | -他们跑了 -你脖子还好吗 |
[12:14] | – You’re not going after them. – Don’t tell me what to do. | -你不能去追他们 -别教我该怎么做 |
[12:16] | Get in the car or get out of my way! | 快上车 不然别挡道 |
[12:17] | This is my debt! It’s my problem! | 这是我的债务 我的问题 |
[12:19] | It’s my fault – I stole the bracelet from you. | 这是我的错 是我从你那偷来的 |
[12:21] | I am doing this alone. | 我要一个人去 |
[12:24] | Let me help. | 让我帮你吧 |
[12:26] | I want to help. | 我想帮你 |
[12:26] | You want to help me steal a bracelet? | 你想帮我偷手链 |
[12:28] | I want to help you not die. | 我不想让你送命 |
[12:31] | You don’t know anything about these people — | 你对这些人一点都不了解 |
[12:33] | who they are or how they work. | 不管是他们的来历 还是行事风格 |
[12:36] | No, I don’t. | 没错 我不了解 |
[12:40] | But I know someone who does. | 但我知道有人了解他们 |
[12:42] | You want to work with Agent Dao? | 你想和达奥探员合作吗 |
[12:46] | Are you absolutely sure? | 你确定吗 |
[12:54] | Is he back? | 他回来了吗 |
[12:55] | – Have you heard from him? – Not yet. | -有他的消息吗 -还没有 |
[12:58] | I thought you two were supposed to be partners. | 你俩不是搭档吗 |
[13:00] | We are. | 是啊 |
[13:01] | When Benji and I were partners, | 我和小本搭档时 |
[13:02] | I knew where he was at all times. | 他的行踪我总是一清二楚 |
[13:03] | Well, maybe that’s why he’s working with me and not with you. | 也许这就是他跟我搭档 而不选你的原因 |
[13:08] | You’re in a mood. | 你心情不好 |
[13:11] | I have missed you, you know. | 我想你了 你知道吗 |
[13:12] | You have not. | 你才没有 |
[13:13] | I have. | 真的 |
[13:15] | You used to do all the work. | 之前所有的事都是你来处理 |
[13:16] | I didn’t have to do anything. | 我什么都不用做 |
[13:17] | Yeah, it’s good to be king. | 是啊 当皇帝的感觉真好 |
[13:18] | Did you actually think that when Dad died | 你当初真的以为父亲死后 |
[13:21] | they would put you in charge? | 他们会让你来掌管大局吗 |
[13:23] | I mean, I don’t know if you’ve noticed, darling, | 我不知道你是否注意到了 亲爱的 |
[13:25] | but you’re kind of a lady. | 你毕竟是个女人 |
[13:27] | Men don’t like taking orders from ladies. | 男人不喜欢听从女人发号施令 |
[13:29] | Tell that to the Queen. | 这话你和女王说去 |
[13:31] | I think Elizabeth knows. | 我觉得伊丽莎白也明白这一点 |
[13:35] | The thing is… | 其实吧 |
[13:37] | you act as if you’ve been exiled. | 你表现得像是被家族放逐了一样 |
[13:40] | When, in actual fact, you abandoned me, | 实际上是你抛弃了我 |
[13:43] | and you took Benji with you. | 还把小本带走了 |
[13:44] | He did have a choice in the matter. | 这件事上他有选择权 |
[13:46] | Yeah, but I couldn’t exactly offer him | 是的 但你提供的诱惑 |
[13:47] | the same enticements, could I? | 我给不了 对不对 |
[13:49] | Not for lack of trying. | 你又不是没试过 |
[13:51] | He is rather straight, isn’t he? | 他是个直男 不是吗 |
[13:53] | Bless him. | 上帝保佑他 |
[13:54] | How are things in that department? | 你这边的事怎么样了 |
[13:57] | Fine, thanks. | 挺好的 谢谢 |
[13:58] | How’s about things with you and whatever her name is? | 你和那个女人又如何呢 她叫什么来着 |
[14:01] | Felicity. | 她叫费莉希蒂 |
[14:04] | She’s fascinated by the two of you. | 她对你们俩非常着迷 |
[14:06] | She tells me you do all your own legwork for every con. | 她说你们现在每场骗局都亲力亲为 |
[14:09] | Yeah, well, – we can’t exactly afford staff | 是啊 因为欠你这么多债 |
[14:12] | with the debt you’ve got us carrying. | 我们实在雇不起人 |
[14:13] | I keep meaning to ask you. | 我一直想问你 |
[14:15] | What happened? | 到底发生了什么 |
[14:16] | How come you got no money all of a sudden? | 你们怎么可能突然间就身无分文了 |
[14:18] | You used to be very good at this. | 你们以前可是非常擅长这种事 |
[14:19] | I still am! | 现在仍然是 |
[14:21] | It’s not me. It’s your precious Benji. | 不是我的问题 是你的宝贝小本 |
[14:22] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[14:24] | Do tell. | 说说看 |
[14:28] | You’re back. | 你回来了 |
[14:32] | I was worried. About you, not the bracelet. | 我好担心 担心你 不是担心手链 |
[14:34] | Can I have it? | 能给我吗 |
[14:36] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[14:38] | Mickey Shive was waiting for me. | 米奇·夏夫在那埋伏着 |
[14:46] | What do you think they’re gonna do with it? | 你觉得他们会怎么处理手链 |
[14:48] | Sell it, of course. | 当然是卖掉了 |
[14:50] | Same as me. | 和我一样 |
[14:52] | To whom? | 卖给谁 |
[14:58] | Rhys, if you tell us a bit about the bracelet, | 里斯 如果你多说点手链的情况 |
[14:59] | we can help you recover it. | 我们也能帮你把它抢回来 |
[15:02] | Oh, you’re going to. | 你们会去抢的 |
[15:05] | Tell me about Mickey Shive. | 跟我说说米奇·夏夫 |
[15:13] | So, what do we know about 1st Lieutenant Evan Connors? | 对这位埃文·康纳斯中尉我们了解多少 |
[15:16] | He drinks light beer. | 他喝低度啤酒 |
[15:18] | That’s reason enough to sic Nia on him. | 怪不得妮娅讨厌他 |
[15:24] | Yeah, I’m gonna have to get back to you on that. | 那我等会给你回电 |
[15:28] | You need to turn around and go home. | 你现在就向后转回家去 |
[15:30] | What are you doing here? | 你在这做什么 |
[15:31] | If anyone sees me with you — | 如果有人看到我跟你在一起 |
[15:32] | You know how we avoid that? | 你知道怎么避免吗 |
[15:33] | By leaving right now. | 现在就马上离开 |
[15:33] | – Let’s go. – He’s here, isn’t he? | -我们走吧 -他在这里 对不对 |
[15:35] | I just want to talk to him. | 我只是想和他谈谈 |
[15:36] | Do you want our help or not? | 你想不想要我们帮你 |
[15:37] | – There a problem here? – No. | -有什么问题吗 -没有 |
[15:40] | There’s not a problem here. | 没什么问题 |
[15:41] | – Danny, this is my brother, Brian. – Who’s this guy? | -丹尼 这是我哥哥 布莱恩 -这家伙是谁 |
[15:43] | – A friend of mine. – I’m — | -一个朋友 -我是 |
[15:44] | All right? Now go back to your friends. | 回去找你朋友吧 |
[15:46] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[15:49] | Nia, Nia, Stop! | 妮娅 妮娅 停 |
[15:50] | Was this you? | 是你干的吗 |
[15:55] | Nope. | 不是 |
[15:56] | But whoever it was, I’m a fan. | 但不管是谁做的 干得漂亮 |
[15:59] | What the hell’s going on here? | 到底怎么回事 |
[16:00] | Nia, can we go? | 妮娅 咱们走吧 |
[16:01] | I carried the same weight as you, ran the same miles as you. | 我和你负相同重物 跑一样的距离 |
[16:04] | I just didn’t wash out like you. | 我只是没像你一样被淘汰 |
[16:07] | You failed twice, same as me. | 你和我一样有两次不及格 |
[16:09] | But Sergeant Moore was told he had to graduate at least one woman. | 但上面要求莫尔中士至少放一个女人毕业 |
[16:12] | So if you’re wondering why we all hate you, | 所以如果你想知道包括莫尔中士在内 |
[16:14] | including Sergeant Moore — | 我们所有人都讨厌你的原因 |
[16:15] | You want to talk that way to my sister in front of me, Lieutenant? | 你当我面这么和我妹妹说话吗 中尉 |
[16:17] | You sure you want to do that? | 你确定要这么做吗 |
[16:18] | I can fight my own battles, Brian. | 我的事自己处理 布莱恩 |
[16:20] | You want to find out what kind of soldier I am? | 你想搞清楚我是怎样的军人吗 |
[16:22] | Come on. | 放马过来 |
[16:23] | You and me, right now. | 就你和我 现在 |
[16:25] | See? | 看到了吗 |
[16:26] | That’s the thing about girls — | 这就是你们姑娘的问题所在 |
[16:29] | so emotional. | 太情绪化 |
[16:32] | You’re not worth it. | 你不配我来动手 |
[16:35] | Nia. | 妮娅 |
[16:36] | Nia! | 妮娅 |
[16:38] | Why would I bother with death threats? | 我何必浪费时间搞死亡威胁 |
[16:41] | You’re not even a real soldier. | 你甚至都不算一名真正的军人 |
[16:43] | The minute you land overseas, you’re gonna die. | 你踏上外国领土的那一刻 就等死吧 |
[16:48] | – What did you do that for? – That wasn’t for you. | -你干嘛这么做 -不是为了你 |
[16:50] | That was for me. I hate that guy. | 是为我自己 我讨厌这家伙 |
[16:52] | You’re focusing on Christopher | 你一直关注克里斯托弗 |
[16:53] | because you want it to be Christopher, | 因为你希望是克里斯托弗干的 |
[16:55] | but we can’t ignore | 但我们不能忽略 |
[16:56] | the other two crime families that were there last night. | 当晚在场的其余两伙罪犯 |
[16:58] | We’re watching all of them. | 我们在留意他们所有人 |
[16:59] | If Mickey Shive has the bracelet and tries to move it or sell it, | 如果米奇·夏夫拿到手链要转移或脱手 |
[17:03] | we’ll be there when Christopher tries to steal it from them. | 我们就等克里斯托弗来偷时抓住他 |
[17:05] | And if Christopher has the bracelet? | 那如果手链在克里斯托弗手里呢 |
[17:07] | We’ll be there when they try to take it from him. | 就等其他人来偷他时 将他们一网打尽 |
[17:10] | Will you let me know when and where so I can be there? | 你会通知我时间地点以便我到场吗 |
[17:13] | Of course. | 当然 |
[17:18] | Does your hand hurt? | 你的手疼吗 |
[17:19] | – No, it’s fine. – Really? | -不疼 没事 -真的吗 |
[17:20] | ‘Cause that’s not how you throw a punch. | 因为你那么挥拳可不对 |
[17:22] | That was a solid punch! | 那可是实实在在的一记好拳 |
[17:23] | No, that is how you break your hand. | 不 那样出拳会把手弄断的 |
[17:24] | Come here. Let me show you. | 来 我演示给你看 |
[17:25] | – Oh, easy! Oh! – Oh, I’m sorry. | -轻点 -对不起 |
[17:27] | That is gonna be bad in the morning. | 明天早上估计要肿起来了 |
[17:31] | Let’s put some ice on it. | 来 我给你手上敷点冰 |
[17:46] | Don’t touch anything. | 什么都别碰 |
[17:51] | What’s that supposed to be? | 这是什么东西 |
[17:53] | A battlefield cross | 战地十字架 |
[17:56] | for soldiers who die in combat. | 立给战场上牺牲的军人 |
[18:01] | It’s my grave. | 这是我的坟墓 |
[18:11] | Mickey Shive has a girlfriend. | 米奇·夏夫有个女朋友 |
[18:13] | That poor girl. | 可怜的女孩儿 |
[18:14] | She’s a porn star, and personal trainer, | 她是位色情片明星 也是位私人教练 |
[18:17] | of course, named Erin Savvy. | 真不意外 她名叫艾琳·萨维 |
[18:18] | I love Los Angeles, don’t you? | 我最爱洛杉矶了 你呢 |
[18:20] | Ms. Savvy has an apartment at the Park Plaza, | 萨维女士在公园广场有一间公寓 |
[18:23] | and Shive is there. | 夏夫在那里 |
[18:24] | – I’m on my way now. – I’ll come with you. | -我现在过去 -我跟你一起去 |
[18:26] | No, you will not. | 不 你不能去 |
[18:28] | Mickey Shive is probably armed, definitely dangerous, | 米奇·夏夫很可能带着武器 非常危险 |
[18:31] | and you’re not going anywhere near him. | 你不能靠近他 |
[18:33] | And as for you, you’re not doing yourself any favors | 而至于你 你能不能行行好 |
[18:36] | with me coming up here trying to get my partner killed. | 别就这么过来 想害死我的合伙人 |
[18:38] | – I only came here bec– – Now you’re interrupting? | -我过来只是因为 -你要打断我吗 |
[18:41] | We want to catch Christopher as much as you do. | 我们和你一样想抓住克里斯托弗 |
[18:44] | And we’re happy to share information. | 我们很乐意分享手头上已有的信息 |
[18:46] | But that is it. You copy? | 但也就到此为止 明白了吗 |
[18:48] | Copy that. | 明白了 |
[18:51] | Allie? | 小爱 |
[18:53] | Copy that. | 明白 |
[19:00] | 玛·凯琳 看到夏夫了吗 | |
[19:08] | There he is. | 他出现了 |
[19:09] | That’s him. That’s Mickey Shive. | 就是他 那就是米奇·夏夫 |
[19:13] | Oh, he does look like a proper gangster, doesn’t he? | 他倒挺像个像样的强盗啊 是不是 |
[19:18] | I’m making the call. | 我来打电话 |
[19:19] | Oh, I wanted to make the call. | 我想来打这个电话 |
[19:21] | It’s already dialing. | 已经在拨号了 |
[19:22] | I’ve practiced my accent and everything. | 我练好口音 准备充分 |
[19:23] | Rhys, this is serious. | 里斯 这可不是开玩笑 |
[19:24] | I know. Give me the phone. | 我知道 电话给我 |
[19:29] | 911? There’s a man. He’s been shot. | 911吗 有个男人 他中枪了 |
[19:31] | I think he’s dying. | 我觉得他快死了 |
[19:32] | Please. Uh, yeah, the Park Plaza, Room 701. | 你们快来 是的 公园广场701房间 |
[19:36] | Oh, my God, there’s — there’s so much blood. | 我的上帝 到处 到处都是血 |
[19:41] | It’s a little theatrical. | 有点夸张 |
[19:42] | You used to love my theatrics. | 你曾经很喜欢我这样演戏 |
[19:44] | Yeah, your theatrics got us into a lot of trouble. | 是的 你演的戏给我们惹了很多麻烦 |
[19:45] | You used to love trouble. | 你以前很喜欢麻烦 |
[19:48] | My sister’s domesticated you. | 我姐姐把你驯服了 |
[19:50] | She sucked all the fun out of you, | 你把你身上所有有趣的部分都吸走了 |
[19:51] | like some Earl Grey succubus. | 就像喝伯爵茶的狐仙 |
[19:53] | Just because it’s not you and me getting wasted every night, | 就因为每天晚上没有我和你一起喝得烂醉 |
[19:55] | with different women every night… | 和不同女人搞在一起 |
[19:56] | – Sometimes the same woman. – …doesn’t mean… | -有时是同一个女人 -并不意味着 |
[19:58] | – at the same time. – …that I’m not fun. | -而且是同时 -我不像以前那么有趣了 |
[20:00] | Yeah, but are you happy, Benji? | 是的 但你快乐吗 小本 |
[20:03] | You don’t seem very happy to me. | 我看你好像不是很开心 |
[20:09] | Shive’s on the move. | 夏夫要出发了 |
[20:12] | You didn’t answer my question. | 你没回答我的问题 |
[20:15] | Well, I think it’s called growing up. | 我觉得这应该就是成长 |
[20:17] | You’ve grown up, have you? | 你成长了 是吗 |
[20:19] | I’m trying. | 尝试中 |
[20:26] | So is that why you left? | 所以这是你离开的原因吗 |
[20:28] | You know why I left. | 你知道我为什么离开 |
[20:29] | You made it impossible for her to stay. | 你逼得她没法待下去 |
[20:31] | What? And you and Margot are the same person, are you? | 什么 那你和玛格特是同一种人了吗 |
[20:33] | You have to do everything she does? | 她做什么你也要学吗 |
[20:34] | Oh, I hate couples like that. | 我讨厌这样的情侣 |
[20:37] | You wouldn’t even know each other if it weren’t for me. | 要不是我 你们俩根本不会认识 |
[20:39] | I invited you into this family. | 是我邀请你加入这个大家庭的 |
[20:41] | You were my partner, and she stole you. | 你是我的搭档 她把你偷走了 |
[20:44] | She didn’t steal me. | 她没有偷走我 |
[20:46] | I left because I wanted to be with her. | 我离开是因为我之前想和她在一起 |
[20:49] | Interesting. Interesting. | 有意思 有意思 |
[20:50] | Use of the word “wanted” past tense. | “之前想”这个说法描述的是过去状态 |
[20:53] | Now you’re reaching. | 现在你终于扯到点子上了 |
[20:54] | Now, I’m just listening, just mirroring. | 我只是在听 然后重复 |
[20:56] | You can come back to the firm any time you want, you know. | 你随时想回公司都可以回来的 你知道的 |
[20:58] | – I’ve forgiven you. – Oh, you’ve forgiven me? | -我已经原谅你了 -你原谅我了吗 |
[20:59] | Hey, maybe I’ve done some growing up, too. | 也许我也成长了 |
[21:05] | Right. | 好了 |
[21:06] | When can we put the siren on? | 我们什么时候能鸣警笛 |
[21:14] | It’s called the battlefield cross. | 这叫战地十字架 |
[21:16] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[21:17] | The door was open when we got there, | 我们到的时候门是开的 |
[21:18] | but it didn’t look forced. | 但不像是强闯进去的 |
[21:19] | So they might have had a key. | 所以他们可能有钥匙 |
[21:21] | Or stolen a key and copied it. | 或者是偷到钥匙配了一把 |
[21:22] | If they got to her dog tags, could have gotten to her key. | 他们都能拿到军牌 也能拿到钥匙 |
[21:24] | Can we check CCTV footage from last night? | 我们能查看昨晚的监控录像吗 |
[21:27] | I did, but you can’t see Nia’s house from the street. | 我试过了 但从街上看不到妮娅的房子 |
[21:29] | Couldn’t have been Evan. I was tailing him all day. | 不可能是埃文 我跟踪了他一整天 |
[21:30] | Did Nia give you any other suspects? | 妮娅有提供别的嫌疑人吗 |
[21:32] | No, but Evan did — – he said Nia’s C.O. was forced | 没有 但是埃文有说妮娅的指挥官 |
[21:34] | to graduate – at least one female Ranger. | 必须至少放一名女游骑兵毕业 |
[21:36] | – If only for publicity’s sake. – What’s his name? | -只是为了宣传 -他叫什么 |
[21:39] | His name is Sergeant Joshua Moore. | 约书亚·莫尔中士 |
[21:42] | I’ll see what I can dig up on him. | 我去看看能查出他什么情况 |
[21:44] | Did you search Nia’s house last night? | 你昨晚搜查过妮娅的房子吗 |
[21:45] | No, I’m headed back there now. | 没有 我现在就去 |
[21:46] | – I’ll come with you? – Yeah, sure. | -我和你一起 -好啊 |
[21:57] | You could have your old job back, be your own man. | 你可以做回你以前的工作 自己做主 |
[21:59] | What makes you think I’m not my own man? | 什么让你认为我不能自己做主 |
[22:01] | My sister would never allow that. | 我姐姐不可能放你走 |
[22:02] | You underestimate her. | 你低估了她 |
[22:03] | That is one thing I would never do. | 我绝对不可能低估她 |
[22:09] | Is there a problem, officer? | 有什么问题吗 警官 |
[22:11] | As a matter of fact, Mickey, there is. | 事实上 米奇 的确有 |
[22:13] | You see, you took something very valuable from my friend here. | 你从我朋友那里拿走了非常值钱的东西 |
[22:17] | Hello, Mickey. | 你好 米奇 |
[22:25] | See how much fun this is?! | 看看这多有意思啊 |
[22:26] | See, if you came back, we could do this all the time. | 如果你回来我们可以经常干这种事 |
[22:28] | Do you want to have a go? | 你想试试吗 |
[22:32] | Suit yourself. | 随便你 |
[22:49] | Nia? | 妮娅 |
[22:53] | What are you guys doing here? | 你们在这里做什么 |
[22:55] | You can’t be here. I’m not alone. | 你们不能过来 不止我一个人 |
[23:01] | Hey, I’m Todd. | 你好 我是托德 |
[23:03] | Uh, Captain Todd Walker, this is — | 托德·沃克上尉 这是 |
[23:05] | Captain, I’m Felicia. This is Greg. | 上尉 我是费莉西亚 这是格雷格 |
[23:07] | We’re Nia’s property managers. | 我们是妮娅的房产经理 |
[23:08] | Here to assess the damage, | 来评估损坏状况 |
[23:10] | but it looks like there isn’t any. | 但这里看上去一点损坏也没有 |
[23:12] | Yeah, Todd came over to help, so… | 托德过来帮忙 可以… |
[23:14] | Wanted to make sure she didn’t lose her security deposit. | 帮忙收拾 确保她不会损失押金 |
[23:18] | So, uh, it was nice meeting you. | 很高兴认识你们 |
[23:20] | Nia, check in later? | 妮娅 一会见 |
[23:22] | Yeah, I’ll walk you out. | 好 我送你出去 |
[23:28] | So, who’s Captain Todd Walker? | 这位托德·沃克上尉是什么人 |
[23:32] | And why is he leaving with all our evidence? | 而且为什么要带走所有证据 |
[23:40] | When I got out of the shower, | 我洗澡出来时 |
[23:41] | Rhys was on the phone speaking Punjabi. | 里斯正用旁遮普语讲电话 |
[23:43] | He thinks I only speak Hindi. | 他以为我只会印地语 |
[23:46] | Not that he’s ever asked. | 而且他也没问过 |
[23:47] | And what was he saying? | 他讲了什么 |
[23:48] | Apparently the diamonds in the bracelet | 显然手链上的钻石 |
[23:50] | came from India 200 years ago | 来自两百年前的印度 |
[23:52] | before the British walked in and stole everything. | 后来英国人入侵并且偷走所有东西 |
[23:54] | So he’s selling them back? | 所以他要把它们卖回去吗 |
[23:55] | He’s giving them back. | 他是要把它们还回去 |
[23:59] | That little bastard. | 那个混蛋 |
[24:01] | He’s expanding into India. | 他要扩张到印度 |
[24:03] | And Africa and the Middle East. | 还有非洲和中东地区 |
[24:05] | To think Ben and I were just gonna hand him that bracelet. | 我和本本来还想把手链拱手给他呢 |
[24:08] | Are you not? | 不会吗 |
[24:09] | Certainly not — not under the terms of our current agreement. | 按照我们现在约定的条件 当然不 |
[24:12] | This calls for a renegotiation. | 我们需要重新谈判 |
[24:15] | Rhys and I just had the most | 里斯和我刚刚跟米奇·夏夫 |
[24:16] | enlightening talk with Mickey Shive. | 来了一场很有意义的对话 |
[24:19] | Do you have the bracelet? | 你拿到手链了吗 |
[24:20] | Well, there’s good news and bad. | 有一个好消息和一个坏消息 |
[24:21] | Mickey gave it to his boss this morning. | 米奇今天早上把它交给了他老板 |
[24:23] | – Emeric Shive is in town? – Until tomorrow. | -埃默里克·夏夫也来了吗 -待到明天 |
[24:26] | Then he’s leaving on a private jet. | 然后他会乘私人飞机离开 |
[24:28] | Bound for India, I expect. | 我猜是飞往印度 |
[24:29] | How did you know? | 你怎么知道 |
[24:31] | What’s the good news? | 好消息呢 |
[24:32] | We have until noon tomorrow to figure out | 明天中午之前 我们还有时间 |
[24:34] | a way to steal the bracelet back. | 想办法把手链偷回来 |
[24:36] | Do me a favor. | 帮我个忙 |
[24:37] | When you get the bracelet, give it to me. | 你拿到手链后把它交给我 |
[24:40] | I’ll give it to Rhys. | 我来给里斯 |
[24:41] | Is that her? | 是她吗 |
[24:43] | Don’t tell me you got to check in, as well. | 别说你也要汇报 |
[24:44] | Got to go. Come on, before Mickey wakes up. | 挂了 走吧 别等米奇醒了 |
[24:47] | Oh, don’t worry about that. | 这不用担心 |
[24:51] | Can’t have him talking to the cops. | 不能让他告诉警察 |
[24:53] | Besides, isn’t he the one that put | 更何况 不就是他 |
[24:54] | a bullet hole in your lovely suit? | 给你那件西装上弄的弹孔吗 |
[24:56] | Can I drive? | 能让我开吗 |
[25:06] | We need to work faster. | 我们得加快行动 |
[25:11] | This is Mickey Shive? | 这是米奇·夏夫吗 |
[25:12] | Two shots fired with ballistics I’ve only ever seen once… | 开了两枪 这弹道我只见过一次 |
[25:17] | in Paris — | 在巴黎 |
[25:20] | a woman named Nathalie Duchamp. | 一位叫娜塔莉·迪尚的女性 |
[25:24] | And you think Shive and this woman were killed by… | 你认为夏夫和这位女性都是被 |
[25:27] | Christopher Hall. | 克里斯托弗·霍尔所杀 |
[25:35] | Hey, what’s up? | 怎么了 |
[25:36] | Dao’s here. Mickey shive is dead. | 达奥在这里 米奇·夏夫死了 |
[25:39] | How? | 怎么会 |
[25:40] | – What happened? – Shot twice in the back. | -发生了什么 -背部中两枪 |
[25:44] | Dao thinks Christopher did it. | 达奥认为克里斯托弗杀了他 |
[25:50] | I have to call you back. | 我再联系你 |
[25:53] | What are you doing here? | 你在这里做什么 |
[25:54] | Allie. | 小爱 |
[25:55] | You made me an accessory to murder. | 你让我成了谋杀的从犯 |
[26:00] | Dao gave me Shive’s location. | 达奥给我夏夫的位置 |
[26:01] | I gave it to you, and now Shive is dead. | 我给了你 结果夏夫死了 |
[26:03] | This is why – I didn’t want you involved. | 这就是为什么我不想你卷进来 |
[26:04] | The people I work for, the people I work with are killers. | 我效劳的人 和我一起工作的人都是杀手 |
[26:06] | And you’re not? | 你不是吗 |
[26:08] | You know I’m not. | 你知道我不是 |
[26:11] | You act like I’m just supposed to believe you. | 你表现得好像我该相信你 |
[26:14] | After everything you’ve done to me, every lie you’ve told… | 经历了你对我的伤害欺骗 我还能信吗 |
[26:22] | Did you at least get the bracelet back? | 你至少拿回手链了吧 |
[26:25] | No. | 没有 |
[26:27] | Shive gave it to his boss, | 夏夫给了他的老板 |
[26:28] | who’s on a flight to India tomorrow, | 他明天要飞往印度 |
[26:29] | – so I have from now until then to get it back. – But you can’t. | -我得在那之前拿回来 -但你不能 |
[26:31] | Dao is watching him, waiting for you to make your move. | 达奥盯着他 就等你行动 |
[26:33] | I can’t not. My boss needs that bracelet. | 我不得不 我的老板要那条手链 |
[26:36] | So does Dao. | 达奥也是 |
[26:39] | Well, this is not gonna end well for me. | 这次我下场估计会很难看 |
[26:41] | Or for me. | 我也是 |
[26:46] | I know you don’t believe a word I’m saying, | 我知道你不相信我说的话 |
[26:48] | but I am sorry, Allie. | 但是我很抱歉 小爱 |
[27:02] | Let me ask you something. | 我问你一件事 |
[27:04] | What if it were possible for Dao to get his bracelet | 如果可以让达奥和你拿到各自的手链 |
[27:06] | and you to get yours? | 这怎么样 |
[27:07] | There’s only one bracelet. | 只有一条手链 |
[27:09] | Just like there’s only one Maria Kreyn? | 就像只有一幅玛莉亚·凯琳的作品吗 |
[27:24] | You did not have to do this. | 你不必这么做 |
[27:26] | We’re a full-service security firm. | 我们是一家提供全方位服务的安全公司 |
[27:27] | Stakeouts and takeout. | 盯梢和外卖 |
[27:30] | If you need anything, I’ll be right over there. | 如果你需要什么 我就在那里 |
[27:32] | Well, I don’t need you sitting out there | 我不需要你坐在那里 |
[27:34] | in front of my house all night. | 守着我的房子一整夜 |
[27:35] | Why? ‘Cause I’m a man? | 为什么 因为我是男的吗 |
[27:37] | No, because I’m never gonna be able to eat all that by myself. | 不 因为我一个人不可能吃得了这么多 |
[27:46] | You’re here to help, right? | 你是来帮忙的 对吗 |
[27:50] | We are a full-service organization. | 我们提供全方位的服务 |
[28:12] | Hello? | 你好 |
[28:13] | Hey. Where are you? | 你在哪 |
[28:15] | I’m on my way. | 我在路上 |
[28:17] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[28:18] | Army Rangers go through regular performance reviews, right? | 人员升迁之前要经陆军游骑兵 |
[28:20] | – For promotions? – OK. | -进行常规审核 -嗯 |
[28:23] | So Nia’s friend Todd | 妮娅的朋友托德 |
[28:24] | got reviewed and promoted six months early. | 通过审核并在半年前得到晋升 |
[28:26] | By whom? | 谁审核的 |
[28:27] | Nia’s C.O., the guy Evan mentioned in the bar — | 妮娅的指挥官 埃文在酒吧里提过的 |
[28:30] | Sergeant Joshua moore. | 约书亚·莫尔中士 |
[28:33] | Do you want me to tell her or — | 你想让我告诉她吗 |
[28:34] | No, I’ll do it. | 不 我来说 |
[28:36] | Thanks, Soph. | 谢谢 苏菲 |
[28:44] | What’d she say? | 她说了什么 |
[28:45] | I’m sorry, but you’re wrong. | 我很抱歉 但是你们错了 |
[28:47] | – Nia – No, Shawn. | -妮娅 -不 肖恩 |
[28:48] | You’ve met them both. It isn’t Todd or Sergeant Moore. | 你见过他们 托德和莫尔中士都不可能 |
[28:51] | Nia, I can’t even imagine how difficult this is for you. | 妮娅 我无法想象这对你而言多么难受 |
[28:53] | I got through Ranger school with Todd. | 我和托德一起上的游骑兵学校 |
[28:54] | He’d do anything for me. I’d do anything for him. | 他愿意为了我做任何事 我也是 |
[28:57] | I hope that’s true. | 我希望如此 |
[28:57] | And Sergeant Moore wasn’t forced to pass me. | 莫尔中士并非不得不放我毕业 |
[29:00] | I got through the course like everyone else. | 我像其他人一样通过了所有课程 |
[29:02] | We’re not implying that you didn’t. | 我们不是在暗示你没通过 |
[29:04] | Look…I appreciate you guys trying to help. | 听着 我很感谢你们的帮忙 |
[29:08] | I do, but… | 真的 但是 |
[29:11] | You’re wrong. | 你们错了 |
[29:16] | I’m sorry I wasted your time. | 很抱歉我浪费了你们的时间 |
[29:20] | Let’s find out. | 咱们来查清楚吧 |
[29:22] | What? | 什么 |
[29:24] | Let’s find out if we’re wrong. | 查清楚我们是不是错了 |
[29:26] | Let’s find out if Todd is really your friend. | 查清楚托德到底是不是你的朋友 |
[29:28] | – How? – Meet with him. | -怎么做 -约他见面 |
[29:30] | Tell him everything — about coming here, about us. | 告诉他所有事 包括来这里找我们帮忙 |
[29:34] | You hired private detectives? | 你雇了私人侦探吗 |
[29:35] | You saw what happened to my house, that stuff on my wall. | 你也看到我家那样 还有墙上写的字 |
[29:39] | You’re not supposed to go outside on stuff like this. | 这种事不应该让外人知道 |
[29:41] | You can’t tell anyone. Okay? | 你不要告诉别人 行吗 |
[29:49] | After you leave, he’ll run straight | 一等你离开 他就会直奔 |
[29:50] | to Sergeant Moore or whoever’s giving him orders. | 给他下令的人 比如莫尔中士 |
[29:53] | We got a big problem. | 我们遇上大麻烦了 |
[29:54] | He’ll want to calm him down, so he’ll agree to meet. | 他会先安抚他 然后同意见面 |
[29:55] | You got to get here right now. | 你得尽快过来 |
[29:56] | And when they do, we’ll be there. | 等他们一碰面 我们就出场 |
[30:04] | Oh, my God. | 我的天哪 |
[30:06] | Is that…? | 那不是 |
[30:07] | Nia’s brother. | 妮娅的哥哥 |
[30:09] | My own brother?! | 我的亲哥哥 |
[30:10] | Look, before you say anything… | 听着 不管你有什么话 先听我… |
[30:11] | Major Brooks, you don’t get to talk right now. | 布鲁克斯少校 现在不到你说 |
[30:13] | You don’t get to tell me what to do, Ms. Vaughan. | 轮不到你给我下命令 沃恩女士 |
[30:15] | Shut up, Brian! | 闭嘴 布莱恩 |
[30:19] | Does Dad know about this? | 这事爸知道吗 |
[30:22] | You gonna tell him? | 你打算告诉他吗 |
[30:23] | You sent me death threats. | 你给我发死亡威胁 |
[30:24] | – Nia. – You destroyed my house. | -妮娅 -你破坏我的房子 |
[30:26] | – I was trying to protect you. – How? | -我只是想保护你 -怎么保护 |
[30:28] | By turning my friends against me? | 策反我的朋友吗 |
[30:30] | First Todd, and then my C.O.?! | 先是托德 然后是我的指挥官 |
[30:31] | That’s what I’m trying to tell you. | 这正是我想说的 |
[30:33] | You have no friends! | 你没有朋友 |
[30:35] | Listen, I love you. I respect you. | 听着 我爱你 我尊重你 |
[30:38] | You are the strongest, bravest woman I know. | 你是我所知最强大无畏的女人 |
[30:42] | But you’re a woman. | 但你是女人 |
[30:45] | And there are Rangers out there who hate you | 那些游骑兵都讨厌你 |
[30:46] | because of that, who do not have your back. | 因此他们不会做你的后盾 |
[30:49] | And if they don’t have your back in combat, you’re dead. | 而如果在战场上没人支援 你就死定了 |
[30:57] | And I don’t want you to die. | 而我不想你死 |
[31:01] | There are other ways you can serve. | 还有其他服役方式 |
[31:10] | All I ever wanted to be is a Ranger. | 我就只想成为游骑兵 |
[31:14] | Like Dad. | 像爸那样 |
[31:17] | Like you. | 像你那样 |
[31:20] | You are a Ranger. | 你是游骑兵 |
[31:21] | – Ms. Vaughan… – It’s okay, Alice. | -沃恩女士 -没关系 爱丽丝 |
[31:22] | It’s not okay. I’m sorry. | 有关系 不好意思 |
[31:25] | I’m so tired of hearing men say they are trying to protect us | 我受够男人们口口声声保护女人 |
[31:27] | when what that does is take away our choices. | 采取的办法不过是限制我们的选择 |
[31:30] | This is your life. | 这是你的人生 |
[31:32] | These are your choices to make. | 这些该你自己决定 |
[31:34] | But they’re yours. | 都是你的选择 |
[31:36] | Not his. | 而不是他的 |
[31:59] | You okay? | 你还好吧 |
[32:01] | He said he was just trying to help. | 他说他只是想帮我 |
[32:06] | So, what are you gonna do? | 那你什么打算 |
[32:08] | I’m gonna go be a Ranger. | 我要做游骑兵 |
[32:10] | And if he’s right and something happens out there, | 如果被他说中 我在战场上出了意外 |
[32:14] | it’s kind of the gig, you know? | 那也是我自找的 不是吗 |
[32:18] | You work with some powerful, kick-ass women. | 你周围这些女人都很强啊 |
[32:22] | Well, that’s the way I like them. | 我就喜欢这种 |
[32:45] | I don’t understand. Why is he not picking up? | 我不明白 他为什么不接 |
[32:46] | – He’s not picking up because… – Benji, call me! | -他不接是因为 -小本 快回电话 |
[32:49] | …because I am doing the talking for both of us. | 因为由我负责传话 |
[32:56] | Margot. | 玛格特 |
[32:59] | We had a deal. | 我们说好了的 |
[33:00] | Yes, we had a deal to steal the bracelet | 没错 我们说好从勒拉格领事馆 |
[33:01] | from the Larágan Consulate in exchange | 偷走这只手链就抵消 |
[33:04] | for our missed payment, but now — | 没按期缴纳的款项 可现在 |
[33:06] | We had a deal for the bracelet. | 我们说好的要偷走手链 |
[33:08] | If you want us to steal it again, | 如果你想让我们再去偷 |
[33:11] | then you will forgive our debt in full. | 那就要免除全部债务 |
[33:15] | It’s a small price to pay for all of India, Africa, | 你想在印度 非洲和中东干事业 |
[33:18] | and the Middle East. | 这代价很小 |
[33:21] | – Who told you about that? – Do we have a deal? | -谁告诉你的 -你同意吗 |
[33:23] | Because, in 40 minutes, that bracelet is | 毕竟40分钟内手链就要 |
[33:25] | on its way to India without you. | 离开你前往印度了 |
[33:31] | I am going to need this in writing. | 我要你的书面保证 |
[33:39] | You are the absolute worst. You know that? | 你真是坏得不行 你知道吗 |
[33:42] | Most people have sisters who love them, support them. | 大多数人的姐姐都很爱他们 支持他们 |
[33:44] | Most people don’t have you for a brother. | 大多数人都没你这样的弟弟 |
[33:47] | All right. What’s the plan? | 好了 你怎么打算 |
[33:49] | The plan is already in motion. | 计划已经在实施了 |
[33:53] | We are good to go. | 可以行动 |
[33:54] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[34:00] | Eyes on Emeric Shive. | 埃默里克·夏夫出现 |
[34:14] | Agent Dao? | 达奥探员 |
[34:16] | Shive’s heading to the airport. | 夏夫往机场去了 |
[34:18] | I’m on my way. | 我这就来 |
[34:28] | Welcome aboard, Mr. Shive. | 欢迎登机 夏夫先生 |
[34:30] | Champagne? | 要香槟吗 |
[35:18] | Cutting it a little close, don’t you think? | 掐着表出现啊 |
[35:20] | It turns out Emeric Shive has | 埃默里克·夏夫居然 |
[35:21] | a very high tolerance for doctored champagne. | 对下了药的香槟还挺耐受 |
[35:24] | It’s good to know for next time. | 一回生二回熟嘛 |
[35:25] | There’s not gonna be a next time. | 才没有下次 |
[35:28] | Now, you say that now… | 你只是现在这么说 |
[35:36] | Is he here? | 他在这儿吗 |
[35:37] | Did you find Christopher? | 找到克里斯托弗了吗 |
[35:39] | He didn’t show. | 他没出现 |
[35:41] | But we did find this. | 但找到了这个 |
[35:45] | We’ll catch him next time. | 下次一定会抓到他 |
[35:48] | Here’s to freedom. | 敬自由 |
[35:53] | And to family. | 敬家人 |
[35:54] | Hear, hear. To our Benefactor. | 同意 敬我们的投资商 |
[35:57] | Former Benefactor. | 前投资商 |
[36:00] | Here’s to India… | 致印度 |
[36:02] | and Africa and the Middle East. | 非洲以及中东 |
[36:07] | And Los Angeles. | 还有洛杉矶 |
[36:11] | I like it here. | 我喜欢这儿 |
[36:14] | I think I’ll stay. | 我打算留下来 |
[36:31] | I was sure Christopher would be there. | 我本以为克里斯托弗会出现 |
[36:33] | Can you not just enjoy the fact | 你就不能好好享受一下 |
[36:35] | that you arrested Emeric Shive today? | 今天抓到埃默里克·夏夫的成就感吗 |
[36:37] | And you got the bracelet back. | 而且还把手链找回来了 |
[36:40] | Exactly. | 正是 |
[36:42] | It was too easy. | 全不费功夫 |
[36:44] | I can’t help but think I’m being played. | 我不禁感觉自己被耍了 |
[36:46] | By whom? | 谁耍你 |
[36:47] | Alice? Me? | 爱丽丝还是我 |
[36:51] | Maybe. | 有可能 |
[36:53] | Alice plays games… while you seduce me. | 爱丽丝负责玩花招 而你负责引诱我 |
[37:00] | Is that what you think I’m doing? | 你就这么看我吗 |
[37:01] | God, I hope so. | 天呐 但愿如此 |
[37:17] | How do I know you’re not just using me? | 我怎么知道你不是想利用我 |
[37:22] | Oh, I am. | 我确实在利用你 |
[37:42] | Thank you… | 谢谢你 |
[37:44] | for saving my life today. | 今天救了我一命 |
[37:47] | It can’t ever happen again. | 没有下次了 |
[37:51] | I’m lying to Val again. | 我又对小瓦撒谎了 |
[37:53] | I’m lying to Dao. | 我对达奥说谎 |
[37:57] | I’m in bed with the man who ruined my life. | 我跟毁了我全部的男人上床 |
[38:01] | Do you want me to leave? | 你想我走吗 |
[38:13] | That’s the problem. | 问题就是不想 |
[38:32] | So, are you never gonna ask? | 你就不肯问一下吗 |
[38:35] | Ask what? | 问什么 |
[38:36] | Who’s better? | 谁更棒 |
[38:38] | Brother or sister? | 弟弟还是姐姐 |
[38:39] | Oh, that’s it. | 够了 |
[38:43] | Go on. Get out of here. | 起来 出去 |
[38:44] | Bye. Safe travels. | 再见 一路顺风 |
[38:47] | Will you visit me now that you’re free? | 你现在恢复自由身了 会来看我吗 |
[38:50] | What, in India? | 什么 去印度吗 |
[38:52] | Or Africa or the Middle East. | 或者非洲 或者中东 |
[38:56] | He’s put you in charge of all that? | 这些他都交给你负责吗 |
[38:58] | He must really trust you. | 他肯定相当信任你 |
[39:02] | As much as he trusts anyone. | 他对任何人都不过如此 |
[39:05] | Watch yourself with him. | 跟他在一起时要小心 |
[39:08] | I love my brother, but he’s only out for himself. | 虽然我爱他 但他只在乎自己 |
[39:11] | Unlike the rest of us. | 我们不也一样吗 |
[39:20] | Sleep well. | 好梦 |
[39:26] | You naughty girl. | 姑娘你真调皮 |
[39:30] | I was just saying goodbye. | 我只是跟她道别 |
[39:31] | It looks like you were doing a great deal more than that. | 我感觉你们才不止是道别 |
[39:34] | Rhys, I wasn’t… | 里斯 我没有 |
[39:36] | It’s late. | 太晚了 |
[39:38] | Let’s you and I go and have a little chat while you pack. | 你打包时我们谈谈吧 |
[39:55] | I didn’t tell her about the bracelet. | 我没跟她提过那条手链 |
[40:07] | It’s all right. I’m not angry. | 没关系 我不生气 |
[40:10] | Well, I am a little bit. | 好吧 其实有点生气 |
[40:13] | But I’ll get over it. | 但我会克服的 |
[40:17] | I just need a little quid pro quo. | 只是需要一点回报 |
[40:20] | That’s how it works in my family. | 我们家人都这么办事 |
[40:21] | Margot gets something on me, I get something on her. | 玛格特知道我的底细 我也了解她 |
[40:25] | I don’t know anything. | 我什么都不知道 |
[40:30] | She didn’t tell you why she couldn’t make this month’s payment… | 她都没告诉你没法付款的原因吗 |
[40:33] | what went wrong on her last con? | 上次骗局哪儿出了问题 |
[40:37] | All she said was… | 她只是说 |
[40:39] | there was a woman. | 有个女人 |
[40:40] | Alice Vaughan? | 好像叫爱丽丝·沃恩 |
[40:42] | Alice Vaughan. | 爱丽丝·沃恩 |
[40:58] | Alice… Vaughan. | 爱丽丝…沃恩 |
[41:05] | Thank you, darling. | 谢了 亲爱的 |
[41:07] | That’ll do nicely. | 应该很有用 |
[41:13] | Hello, Ms. Vaughan. | 你好啊 沃恩女士 |
[41:16] | How lovely to meet you. | 认识你真是太好了 |