时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | – Benji! – Rhys. | -小本 -里斯 |
[00:02] | As you can see, my brother’s here for a visit. | 看到了吧 我弟弟来了 |
[00:05] | Our Benefactor has come to collect. | 投资商来收账了 |
[00:07] | I like it here. I think I’ll stay. | 我喜欢这儿 我打算留下来 |
[00:09] | You want to work with Agent Dao? | 你想和达奥探员合作吗 |
[00:11] | I can’t help but think I’m being played. | 我不禁感觉自己被耍了 |
[00:13] | – By whom? – Alice plays games… | -谁耍你 -爱丽丝负责玩花招 |
[00:15] | while you seduce me. | 而你负责引诱我 |
[00:17] | The people I work for, they’re killers. | 我效劳的人是杀手 |
[00:19] | You will forgive our debt in full. | 免除全部债务 |
[00:21] | It’s a small price to pay for all | 你想在印度 非洲和中东 |
[00:23] | of India, Africa, and the Middle East. | 干事业 这代价很小 |
[00:25] | Who told you about that? | 谁告诉你的 |
[00:26] | Margot gets something on me. I get something on her. | 玛格特知道我的底细 我也了解她 |
[00:29] | There was a woman. Alice Vaughan? | 有个女人 好像叫爱丽丝·沃恩 |
[00:31] | Thank you, darling. | 谢了 亲爱的 |
[00:33] | Hello, Ms. Vaughan. | 你好啊 沃恩女士 |
[00:35] | How lovely to meet you. | 认识你真是太好了 |
[01:07] | You’re still here. | 你还在 |
[01:13] | Is that okay? | 你介意吗 |
[01:34] | So, what are you doing at work today? | 你今天有什么活要干 |
[01:35] | I was just gonna ask you the same question. | 我刚想问你这个问题 |
[01:37] | What are you doing at work today? | 你今天有什么活要干 |
[01:39] | You got the bracelet. You’re out of debt. | 你拿到了手链 无债一身轻 |
[01:41] | So what now? | 那现在干什么呢 |
[01:45] | What do we do? | 我们怎么办 |
[01:46] | I mean, no offense, but you are a thief. | 无意冒犯 但你的确是个小偷 |
[01:49] | There is that. | 还有这件事 |
[01:50] | And technically, I can’t trust you. | 严格意义上来说 我没法信任你 |
[01:52] | I mean, I shouldn’t, right? | 我也不该信任你吧 |
[01:57] | So what are we gonna do? | 那我们怎么办 |
[01:59] | We don’t even really know each other. | 我们甚至都不了解对方 |
[02:02] | Yes, we do. | 我们相互了解 |
[02:10] | We can always run away together. | 我们还是可以一起远走高飞 |
[02:15] | I still owe you a wedding. | 我仍欠你一个婚礼 |
[02:22] | The people you work for wouldn’t come looking for you? | 你所效力的那些人不会来找你吗 |
[02:28] | They wouldn’t come looking for me? | 他们不会来找我吗 |
[02:36] | You could turn state’s evidence. | 你可以做污点证人 |
[02:39] | I can’t do that. | 我做不到 |
[02:41] | Those people have saved my life a million times over. | 那些人救过我的命无数次 |
[02:43] | They’re my family. | 他们是我的家人 |
[02:45] | They’re my… Val and Danny. | 他们是我的…小瓦和丹尼 |
[02:52] | If I had known that you were going to be in my future, | 如果我当初知道未来会遇到你 |
[02:55] | I would have done everything differently all of it. | 我会选择不同的路 |
[02:56] | Ben. | 本 |
[03:00] | It’s weird for me to hear you call me that. | 听你这么叫我感觉很奇怪 |
[03:01] | It’s really weird to call you that. | 这么叫你真的很奇怪 |
[03:15] | I’m sorry, but we can’t do this. | 我很抱歉 但我们不能这样 |
[03:18] | I can’t hide out here with you. | 我不能和你躲在这里 |
[03:20] | I can’t lie to everyone. | 我不能骗所有人 |
[03:26] | So, no running away? | 那就不远走高飞了 |
[03:29] | No phone calls. No texts. | 不要打电话 不要发短信 |
[03:32] | No showing up here in the middle of the night. | 不要半夜再出现在这里 |
[03:37] | It’s not good for me. | 这对我没有好处 |
[04:11] | I love saying goodbye to you. | 我真爱和你告别 |
[04:14] | That was the last time. | 那是最后一次 |
[04:45] | Agent Dao? Alice Vaughan. | 达奥探员 我是爱丽丝·沃恩 |
[04:47] | Can you meet me and Val at the office in an hour? | 你能一小时后到办公室与我和小瓦面谈吗 |
[04:50] | It’s about Christopher. | 是克里斯托弗的事 |
[05:01] | That was your partner. | 是你的合伙人 |
[05:02] | She wants to see us at the office. | 她想在办公室见我们 |
[05:06] | Okay, you have to go. | 你该走了 |
[05:08] | I’ll make café au lait? | 我去做咖啡牛奶 |
[05:09] | No, you won’t. | 不用了 |
[05:11] | You will leave, | 你离开这里 |
[05:11] | and I will see you at the office, | 我们办公室见 |
[05:13] | where we will pretend this never happened. | 假装这件事从来没有发生过 |
[05:18] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[05:21] | On one condition — Have dinner with me tonight. | 一个条件 今晚和我共进晚餐 |
[05:23] | No. No dinner. No café au lait. | 不 没有晚餐 没有咖啡牛奶 |
[05:27] | No negotiating. | 不得讨价还价 |
[05:28] | You are trying to make this a thing, | 你想把这事搞得很正式 |
[05:30] | and this ain’t a thing. | 然而这根本不算什么 |
[05:31] | This was rebound sex. | 这是修复炮 |
[05:34] | What is rebound sex? | 什么叫修复炮 |
[05:36] | To help me get over my ex. | 为了帮我忘掉我的丈夫 |
[05:40] | But you were with him 10 years, no? | 但你和他在一起十年了吧 |
[05:42] | So? | 所以呢 |
[05:43] | So, you’re gonna need a lot more rebound sex. | 那你可需要不少修复炮 |
[05:49] | I’m here to help. | 我是来帮你的 |
[05:50] | Out. Now. | 赶紧出去 |
[06:08] | Finally! There he is! | 他终于来了 |
[06:10] | Rhys, this is my room. | 里斯 这是我的房间 |
[06:12] | In theory, yes. | 理论上来说 没错 |
[06:13] | But your bed hasn’t been slept in, | 但是你的床平整如初 |
[06:15] | my sister’s not seen you, | 我的姐姐都没见到你 |
[06:17] | and you’re still wearing last night’s Zegna, | 你还穿着昨晚的杰尼亚西装 |
[06:19] | which begs the question… | 这就引出了这个问题… |
[06:21] | – I’m gonna go to breakfast… – “Where were you last night?” | -我要去吃早饭 -你昨晚去哪儿了 |
[06:22] | And when I get back, you’ll be gone. | 等我回来 你最好消失 |
[06:24] | Did Bad Benji come out to play? | 坏小杰又出现了 |
[06:25] | And did he forget to invite Bad Rhysy? | 他忘记邀请坏里斯了吗 |
[06:28] | Bad Benji doesn’t get out much anymore. | 坏小杰以后不会再出现了 |
[06:30] | That’s a shame. | 真可惜 |
[06:31] | We’ll have to do something about that. | 那我们可得想点办法 |
[06:32] | I don’t think that Margot and Felicity | 我觉得玛格特和费莉希蒂 |
[06:33] | would like that very much. | 可不会喜欢你这样 |
[06:35] | Alas, poor Felicity is… | 然而 可怜的费莉希蒂 |
[06:39] | on her way to India. | 正在去印度的路上 |
[06:41] | And Margot says that you two are on your way to Miami. | 玛格特说你们俩要去迈阿密 |
[06:44] | – Miami? – Yeah, didn’t she tell you? | -迈阿密 -是啊 她没告诉你吗 |
[06:46] | Apparently, you’re meeting up with somebody called Reggie. | 显然 你要去见一个叫瑞吉的家伙 |
[06:49] | – Rhys, you know who Reggie is. – Do I? | -里斯 你知道瑞吉是谁 -是吗 |
[06:50] | My partner? | 我的搭档 |
[06:52] | The point is everyone’s leaving me. | 重点是所有人都丢下我了 |
[06:55] | And in my hour of need. | 我正是最需要你们的时候 |
[06:57] | That’s every hour with you. | 你每时每刻都需要我们 |
[06:58] | Don’t be mean. I’m trying to help. | 别这么毒 我想帮忙嘛 |
[07:00] | There’s a job. | 有个活 |
[07:03] | Ridiculous money. | 一大笔钱 |
[07:04] | But it would mean me keeping you here | 但这会意味着我要让你 |
[07:06] | in Los Angeles for a while. | 待在洛杉矶一阵子 |
[07:09] | How would you feel about that? | 那样的话你意下如何 |
[07:11] | How does one man operating on his own | 三年时间 横跨两个大洲 |
[07:13] | outsmart us and Interpol and the FBI | 一个靠自己单打独斗的人怎么能比 |
[07:16] | for three years across two continents? | 我们 国际刑警组织和联调局都棋高一筹 |
[07:18] | You think he’s working with others? | 你觉得他有同伙 |
[07:20] | – Or for others. – What’s the job? | -或者是有上线 -什么工作 |
[07:22] | I think he’s part of something bigger… | 我觉得他是某个组织的一部分 |
[07:23] | I’m about to reel in a whale, | 我准备钓上一条鲸鱼 |
[07:25] | but I haven’t got my team with me… | 但我没有组建起自己的队伍 |
[07:27] | …A criminal conspiracy. | 有同谋 |
[07:28] | …so I could do with some help. | 所以我需要一些帮助 |
[07:29] | And you could do with some seed money | 虽然你现在无债一身轻 |
[07:31] | now that you’re out of debt. | 你还是需要一些种子基金 |
[07:32] | It started in Europe… | 欧洲是第一步 |
[07:33] | Margot will never go for it. | 玛格特绝对不会同意的 |
[07:34] | …and is now here. | 现在来到了这里 |
[07:35] | So let Margot go to Miami with what’s-his-name, | 那就让玛格特和那谁去迈阿密 |
[07:38] | and you and I can be bad together. | 我和你一起逍遥 |
[07:40] | I can’t not tell her. | 我不可能瞒着她的 |
[07:41] | I think Christopher is just a pawn in this game. | 我认为克里斯托弗只是这场游戏中的一个小卒 |
[07:44] | Come on. | 得了 |
[07:44] | You know she’s gonna say no. | 你知道她会拒绝的 |
[07:46] | Not if I can convince you | 除非我能说服你 |
[07:47] | to take a third of the cash instead of half. | 只抽走三分之一而不是一半的钱 |
[07:49] | And we need to go after the king. | 而我们需要抓的是国王 |
[07:51] | Deal. | 成交 |
[07:53] | Don’t take this the wrong way, | 别会错意 |
[07:55] | but is the Christopher thing taking over? | 但是你现在满脑子都是克里斯托弗的事吗 |
[07:59] | A little. | 有一点吧 |
[08:03] | You want to talk about it? | 你想聊聊吗 |
[08:06] | You don’t have to talk about it with me. | 不一定非跟我聊 |
[08:09] | But you should talk to someone. | 但你应该找人倾诉 |
[08:12] | Call my therapist. | 打给我的心理医生 |
[08:14] | I could not have survived this divorce without her. | 没有她 我这离婚可熬不过去 |
[08:16] | – Val. – She will recommend someone great. | -小瓦 -她会推荐一个很棒的医生 |
[08:21] | It’s too much, Allie. | 这太沉重了 小爱 |
[08:22] | You can’t do this all by yourself. | 你不能一个人抗 |
[08:26] | Guys, the client’s here. | 伙计们 客户来了 |
[08:37] | 3105550144 | 帕特丽夏·纽曼 |
[08:47] | I’m sorry, but we can’t do this. | 抱歉 但我们不能这样 |
[08:49] | I can’t hide out here with you. | 我不能和你躲在这里 |
[08:50] | No phone calls. No texts. | 不要打电话 不要发短信 |
[08:51] | I can’t lie to everyone. It’s not good for me. | 我不能骗所有人 这对我没有好处 |
[09:14] | Dr. Newman, hi. My name is Alice Vaughan. | 纽曼医生 你好 我是爱丽丝·沃恩 |
[09:19] | Valerie Anderson gave me your number. | 瓦莱丽·安德森把你的号码给了我 |
[09:22] | I’m, um, calling for a recommendation. | 我想请您帮我推荐一下 |
[09:26] | I think I need to see a therapist. | 我觉得我需要找个心理医生 |
[09:34] | How can we help you, Mr. Singh? | 有什么可以帮你 辛格先生 |
[09:36] | My son Joey is missing. | 我的儿子乔伊失踪了 |
[09:39] | He ran away. | 他离家出走了 |
[09:41] | Uh, nanny found this | 保姆今天早上 |
[09:43] | on his pillow this morning. | 在他的枕头上发现了这个 |
[09:44] | I called the police, and they’re doing | 我报了警 他们 |
[09:46] | everything that they can, but… | 能做的都做了 但是 |
[09:47] | “I can’t do this anymore.” | “我再也受不了了” |
[09:48] | What does that mean? | 这是什么意思 |
[09:51] | Living with me. | 和我住在一起 |
[09:52] | He doesn’t want to live with me anymore. | 他受不了和我住在一起了 |
[09:54] | And why is that? | 为什么 |
[09:55] | Because he blames me for the divorce. | 因为他怪我和他妈离婚了 |
[09:57] | He doesn’t understand | 他无法理解 |
[09:58] | why he can’t see his mom anymore. | 为什么他再也见不到他妈 |
[09:59] | He can’t see his mom at all? | 母子再也无法相见了吗 |
[10:01] | They have supervised visits twice a month. | 每个月能在有人监督的情况下见两次 |
[10:03] | Why supervised? | 为什么要监督 |
[10:04] | The court deemed her unfit. | 法院认为她身心不健全 |
[10:06] | She’s bipolar, manic-depressive. | 她有狂躁抑郁症 |
[10:09] | Was she abusive to Joey? | 她虐待过乔伊吗 |
[10:10] | No, but her shrink said that her condition | 没有 但她的精神病医生说她的情况 |
[10:12] | could lead to violence, | 可能会导致施暴 |
[10:13] | so the judge gave me sole custody. | 所以法官给了我单独监护权 |
[10:15] | Do you think Joey’s with her? | 你觉得乔伊和她在一起吗 |
[10:16] | No, I-I went over there, | 不 我去过她那儿了 |
[10:17] | which was a mistake | 真是个错误 |
[10:19] | because now she’s losing her mind — | 因为现在她完全疯了 |
[10:20] | what’s left of it. | 仅剩的理智也没了 |
[10:21] | I called our friends, | 我打给了我们的朋友 |
[10:22] | Joey’s friends, the school. | 乔伊的朋友 学校 |
[10:23] | No one has seen him. | 谁都没见过他 |
[10:24] | No one has heard from him. | 谁都没有他的消息 |
[10:25] | And I don’t even know | 我连从哪开始 |
[10:26] | where to begin to look for him. | 找他都不知道 |
[10:28] | Let us take care of that. | 把这事交给我们吧 |
[10:29] | We’ll find your son, Mr. Singh. | 我们会找到你儿子的 辛格先生 |
[10:35] | A young wine baron is checking in today, | 今天有一个嘴边没毛的大亨要来 |
[10:37] | and he’s bringing with him | 和他一同前来的 |
[10:38] | the sweetest, little gambling addiction. | 是他甜美可爱的赌瘾 |
[10:41] | What’s his game? | 他爱玩什么 |
[10:42] | Texas Hold ‘Em. | 德州扑克 |
[10:43] | We convince him there’s an underground, | 我们让他相信酒店里有一个 |
[10:45] | high-stakes game here in the hotel, | 高额地下赌局 |
[10:47] | tell him there’s a steep buy-in, | 告诉他入局的金额很大 |
[10:49] | then take his money. | 然后夺走他的钱 |
[10:50] | You can’t just take his money. | 你不能就这样夺走他的钱 |
[10:52] | Why not? | 为什么不能 |
[10:52] | Because he’ll have the cops | 因为他分分钟就会 |
[10:53] | and the Feds here in no time. | 喊警察和联调员过来 |
[10:55] | So? What do you care? | 那又怎样 你又不在乎 |
[10:56] | By then, you two will be sat | 那个时候你们俩就会和瑞吉坐在 |
[10:57] | under a palm tree in Miami with Reggie. | 迈阿密的棕榈树下消遣了 |
[10:59] | Listen to me. If you do this right, | 听我说 如果你做得天衣无缝 |
[11:01] | he won’t even know he’s been robbed. | 他连自己被抢了都不知道 |
[11:03] | He’ll just think he had an off night at the tables. | 他只会觉得今晚手气不好 |
[11:05] | Why is your way always the right way? | 为什么你的办法总是对的 |
[11:08] | It’s not. It’s just better than yours. | 也不是对 只是比你的好 |
[11:12] | Why don’t we do your con…your way? | 何不不按照你的方式 来做你这场骗局呢 |
[11:15] | Meaning? | 什么意思 |
[11:16] | Your plan, your execution, | 你来计划 执行 |
[11:18] | – you’re in control. – As usual. | -全局由你掌控 -和往常一样 |
[11:19] | You tell us who we are, what we do, | 你告诉我们要扮演的角色 职责 |
[11:21] | and we do it, no questions asked. | 我们照办 其他都不会过问 |
[11:23] | Oh, come on. Surely, we can ask some questions. | 拜托 肯定可以过问一点的吧 |
[11:25] | Would you agree to that? | 你同意这样的安排吗 |
[11:26] | What, to you doing all the work? | 什么 你来做全部的工作吗 |
[11:27] | To my being in control. | 我来掌控全局 |
[11:33] | We’re a team. | 我们是一个团队 |
[11:36] | Package deal. | 要来一起来 |
[11:38] | Are you in? | 你要加入吗 |
[11:39] | As if I had any choice in the matter. | 我还有别的选择吗 |
[11:43] | Vincent Singh is the C.E.O. and co-founder | 文森特·辛格是国内最大的几家电子游戏 |
[11:45] | of one of the biggest video-game studios in the country. | 工作室之一的首席执行官和联合创始人 |
[11:48] | Forbes has his net worth at just under $400 million. | 福布斯估计他的净身家约4亿美元 |
[11:51] | Vincent met Karen 12 years ago | 文森特是在12年前卡伦 |
[11:54] | when she started as one of his programmers | 作为一位程序员入职的时候和她认识的 |
[11:56] | and ended up getting pregnant with Joey a few months later. | 然后几个月后她就怀上了乔伊 |
[11:59] | But Vincent refused to marry Karen | 但文森特拒绝和卡伦结婚 |
[12:00] | unless she signed a prenup, which Karen finally signed, | 除非她签署婚前协议 而她最终还是签了 |
[12:03] | but only after Joey was born. | 不过是在乔伊出生之后 |
[12:05] | I looked into the custody case, and Vincent was right. | 我调查了监护权一案 文森特说的没错 |
[12:07] | Karen has no history of violence. | 卡伦并没有暴力史 |
[12:09] | I did find some prescriptions | 但我确实找到了一些 |
[12:10] | for antidepressants and anti-anxiety meds. | 抗抑郁和抗焦虑药物的处方 |
[12:13] | Half the people I know are on those meds. | 我认识的人里有一半都吃那些药 |
[12:14] | – I am. – I am. | -我吃 -我也吃 |
[12:16] | – You are? – You are? | -你在吃吗 -你在吃吗 |
[12:17] | How are you not? | 你竟然不吃 |
[12:20] | I went to Joey’s school, | 我去了乔伊的学校 |
[12:21] | and his teachers confirmed that he’s been acting out, | 他的老师证实了他近来经常发脾气 |
[12:24] | talking back. | 还喜欢回嘴 |
[12:25] | Joey’s not a happy kid. | 乔伊不是个开心的孩子 |
[12:26] | So he wanted to disappear. | 所以他想消失 |
[12:28] | Vincent gave us access to Joey’s wireless account, | 文森特给了我乔伊的无线账号 |
[12:30] | which tracks GPS data, | 账号中记录着全球卫星定位数据 |
[12:32] | and the last known location of the phone | 他的手机最后已知出现的地点 |
[12:34] | was here in Union Park. | 是在联合公园这里 |
[12:36] | – When? – Last night at 10:17. | -什么时候 -昨晚10点17分 |
[12:38] | So he’s been missing for over 12 hours. | 所以他已经失踪超过12小时了 |
[12:39] | How did Vincent not know that? | 文森特怎么可能不知道这事 |
[12:40] | The nanny put Joey to bed at 9:00. | 保姆把乔伊哄上床睡觉是9点 |
[12:42] | Vincent didn’t get back from the office till midnight, | 文森特直到午夜才从办公室回到家 |
[12:44] | which, according to the nanny, is not unusual. | 按照保姆的说法 这很正常 |
[12:46] | So Joey never even sees his dad. | 所以乔伊平时根本见不到他爸爸 |
[12:48] | Or his mom. | 或者他妈妈 |
[12:49] | No wonder he ran away. | 怪不得他要离家出走 |
[12:50] | Is there any chance the phone is still in the park? | 有没有可能手机还在公园里呢 |
[12:52] | It’s a long shot, but… | 希望不大 但 |
[12:53] | can’t hurt to look. | 过去看看无妨 |
[12:55] | According to the map, | 根据地图 |
[12:56] | the last place Joey used his phone was in this area. | 乔伊最后使用手机的地点就在这片区域 |
[12:59] | What’s an 11-year-old kid doing out here at 10:00 at night? | 一个11岁的小孩大晚上10点在这里做什么 |
[13:03] | Trying to get his dad’s attention. | 试图想吸引他爸爸的注意力 |
[13:04] | Even that didn’t work. | 即使他都这么做了也没用 |
[13:05] | He called us and went back to the office. | 他爸爸打电话给我们之后又回办公室了 |
[13:08] | Did you ever run away from home? | 你有离家出走过吗 |
[13:11] | Well, if you ask my mom, | 如果你问我妈妈 |
[13:13] | she’d say that’s what I’m doing right now. | 她会说我现在就正在离家出走 |
[13:15] | Where is home? | 你家在哪 |
[13:16] | Northfield, Vermont. Population 6,207. | 佛蒙特州 诺斯菲尔德 人口6207 |
[13:20] | Did you… ever run away from home? | 你 有没有离家出走过 |
[13:23] | No, that would require having a home to run away from. | 没有 要离家出走得先有个家 |
[13:26] | What does that mean? | 什么意思 |
[13:29] | You’re blinking. | 你手上的仪器在闪 |
[13:41] | Why would he destroy and hide his own phone? | 他为什么要把自己的手机毁掉并藏起来 |
[13:44] | Joey really doesn’t want to be found. | 看来乔伊真的很不想被人找到 |
[13:49] | What? What are you looking at? | 什么 你在看什么 |
[13:50] | That. | 那个 |
[13:53] | – Is that a camera? – That’s a camera. | -那是个摄像头吗 -那是个摄像头 |
[13:55] | Our mark is Teddy Seavers, | 我们的目标是特迪·西弗斯 |
[13:57] | only son of Markland Seavers, | 马克兰·西弗斯的独子 |
[13:59] | whose $100 million Napa vineyards generated | 马克兰名下价值1亿美元的纳帕谷葡萄酒庄 |
[14:02] | five times that last year. | 去年产值翻了5番 |
[14:04] | It’s not just vineyards. | 不仅仅是葡萄酒庄 |
[14:05] | Daddy also owns hotels and restaurants. | 他父亲还拥有酒店和餐厅的产业 |
[14:07] | Yeah, we know all this. | 是的 这些我们都知道了 |
[14:08] | Don’t forget I’m the one who landed us this whale. | 别忘了我才是带大家登上这头巨鲸的人 |
[14:10] | Spotted the whale. | 是发现了这头巨鲸 |
[14:11] | We still have to land him. | 我们还是得先搞定他 |
[14:13] | Now, our Teddy is his father’s leading sales rep, | 这位特迪是他父亲的首席销售代表 |
[14:15] | but, by all accounts, is a bit of an idiot. | 但所有人一致认为 他是个白痴 |
[14:17] | He drives ridiculous cars, dates models, | 他开豪车 泡嫩模 |
[14:20] | drinks incessantly — | 醉生梦死 |
[14:21] | Well, I do all that. | 这些我也都干 |
[14:22] | And he gambles. | 而且他嗜赌如命 |
[14:24] | On anything and everything. | 任何事情都能拿来赌 |
[14:25] | Now, he’s only in town for 48 hours. | 他只会在城里待48小时 |
[14:27] | He’s meeting hotels, retailers, restaurants. | 他要会见酒店 零售商 餐厅管理者 |
[14:29] | Looking for the most exclusive game in town. | 还会在城里找最高档的独家赌局 |
[14:31] | Which we will provide. | 这正是我们将要提供给他的 |
[14:32] | But first, we need to bait him, | 但首先我们得放出诱饵 |
[14:34] | see if we can’t make the whale bite. | 看看能不能让这头巨鲸咬钩 |
[14:36] | Leave that to me. | 这活就交给我了 |
[14:38] | Reservation under Seavers — Teddy. | 用特迪·西弗斯名字预订的 |
[14:44] | Seavers will mistake me for a pit boss. | 西弗斯误认为我是一位赌局老板 |
[14:47] | Excuse me. | 不好意思 |
[14:48] | He will approach me… | 他会接近我 |
[14:50] | Couldn’t help but notice the logo on your briefcase. | 忍不住注意到你手提箱上的标识 |
[14:53] | Is there a game happening in this hotel? | 这家酒店里面有局吗 |
[14:54] | …and I will refuse to tell him anything… | 而我会拒绝透露任何信息 |
[14:57] | I’m looking for Mr. McCaulley. | 我找麦克寇利先生 |
[14:59] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[15:00] | …which will make him just curious enough | 这会激起他的好奇心 |
[15:01] | to follow me into the restaurant, | 让他跟踪我来到餐厅 |
[15:03] | where I’ll be meeting Billy McCaulley, | 在那里我会和比利·麦克寇利会面 |
[15:05] | an underground Hollywood high roller, | 在地下好莱坞一掷千金的赌徒 |
[15:07] | who will ask to see what I’m carrying | 他会要求先检查我携带的物品 |
[15:09] | before he surrenders his cash to join our little game, | 才愿意花钱加入我们的小游戏 |
[15:12] | at which point, Seavers will come to you. | 这时候西弗斯会过来找你 |
[15:16] | Buy you another? | 我请你再喝一杯吧 |
[15:18] | I couldn’t help but notice the lovely woman | 我无意间注意到刚才那位跟你说话 |
[15:21] | you were talking to with the briefcase. | 提着手提箱的迷人女士 |
[15:23] | Look, man, if there’s a game going on — | 听着 伙计 如果这里有赌局 |
[15:25] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[15:25] | I’m afraid I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我恐怕不知道你在说什么 |
[15:28] | Okay, do you drink wine? | 好吧 你喝葡萄酒吗 |
[15:29] | My family runs a vineyard — Seavers Winery. | 我家族经营一间葡萄园 西弗斯酒厂 |
[15:33] | I’m Teddy Seavers. | 我是特迪·西弗斯 |
[15:34] | It’s a steep buy-in. | 这需要高额赌资 |
[15:37] | Try me. | 和我说说 |
[15:37] | And they don’t take people they don’t know. | 而且他们不会让不认识的人参加 |
[15:39] | You can vouch for me. | 你可以为我担保 |
[15:40] | I don’t know you. | 我不认识你 |
[15:41] | Well, let’s do something about that, huh? | 那我们可以相互认识认识 |
[15:47] | Please. | 拜托 |
[15:51] | So…how steep a buy-in are we talking? | 所以 需要的赌资到底有多高 |
[15:59] | There’s a lot of badly lit nothing for a while, | 光照非常差 一开始什么都没发生 |
[16:02] | and then this happens. | 然后出现了这一幕 |
[16:04] | Joey was in the park last night. | 乔伊昨晚在公园里 |
[16:05] | And he wasn’t alone. | 他不是独自一人 |
[16:09] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[16:11] | It’s too far away for me to read her lips, | 距离太远 我看不清她在说什么 |
[16:13] | but if you look at her body language, | 但如果你观察她的肢体语言 |
[16:15] | it’s like she’s saying, “Are you lost?” | 她似乎在说 “你迷路了吗” |
[16:17] | “Where are your parents? Should we call them?” | “你爸妈在哪里 我们该联络他们吗” |
[16:19] | Joey hands her his phone. | 乔伊给她他的电话 |
[16:22] | The man walks away with it, presumably destroys it, | 那男人拿着电话离开 应该是在弄坏手机 |
[16:26] | then hides it. | 把它藏起来 |
[16:27] | While the woman says, “Do you want a ride home?” | 同时那女人说 “你要我们载你回家吗” |
[16:31] | And then Joey gets in the car with them. | 然后乔伊跟他们上车了 |
[16:33] | Only they didn’t take Joey home. | 只是他们没带乔伊回家 |
[16:35] | They kidnapped him. | 他们绑架了他 |
[16:47] | – Who are they? – We’re trying to find that out. | -他们是谁 -我们正在调查 |
[16:49] | The police have this footage, too, | 警方也有这段影片 |
[16:50] | and the make and the model of the car. | 还有那部车的厂牌及型号 |
[16:52] | We’re coordinating with them. | 我们会跟他们合作 |
[16:53] | We’re doing everything we can. | 我们会尽力而为 |
[16:54] | But are you sure you’ve never seen them before? | 但你确定从来没见过他们吗 |
[16:59] | What is she doing here? | 她来这里做什么 |
[17:00] | We asked Joey’s mom to come. | 我们请乔伊的妈妈过来 |
[17:01] | We need you both to I.D. the footage. | 我们需要你们两位辨认那段影片 |
[17:03] | I hired you. I’m paying your fee. | 是我雇了你们 我付钱给你们 |
[17:05] | You told the police he ran away?! | 你告诉警察他离家出走了 |
[17:06] | – Karen, let’s step outside. – He left a note. | -卡伦 我们到外面说 -他留下字条 |
[17:07] | He was kidnapped because of you. | 他是因为你才被绑架了 |
[17:09] | – ‘Cause of me? I called the police. – Guys, | -怎么会因为我 是我报警的 -各位 |
[17:10] | – we need to stick together. – I hired the detectives. | -我们得合作 -是我雇了侦探 |
[17:11] | – Guys. – You never wanted him from the minute | -各位 -从我怀孕那刻起 |
[17:13] | – I got pregnant. – Guys, we need to — | -你就不想要他 -各位 我们得 |
[17:14] | – He took your son away – think about Joey. | -他抢走你的儿子 -想想乔伊 |
[17:14] | – because you are not well, Karen! – The judge did not | -因为你状况不好 卡伦 -法官没有 |
[17:15] | – take my son away. You took my — Quiet! | -抢走我的儿子 是你抢走 -安静 |
[17:26] | Do you recognize these people? | 你认识这些人吗 |
[17:28] | Have you ever seen them before? | 你曾经见过他们吗 |
[17:34] | No. | 没有 |
[17:36] | Let’s step outside, please. | 请你跟我到外面来 |
[18:01] | Full house. Kings full of queens. | 满堂红 三张K加两张Q |
[18:04] | That is a suspiciously good hand. | 这牌真是好得令人生疑 |
[18:06] | Isn’t it? | 是吧 |
[18:07] | But not…good enough. | 但是 不够好 |
[18:10] | How does he do it, ladies and gentlemen? | 女士们先生们 他怎么做到的 |
[18:13] | No, seriously, how do you do it? | 说真的 你怎么做到的 |
[18:19] | Ah, look at that. | 看看这招 |
[18:21] | So much of life is all about good tailoring, isn’t it? | 生活中许多事都跟好剪裁有关对吧 |
[18:24] | Margot had it made for me. | 玛格特为我订做的 |
[18:25] | She certainly looks after you. I’ll give her that. | 她的确很照顾你 这我承认 |
[18:29] | Yes, she does. | 对 没错 |
[18:30] | So, what happened with you two? | 所以你们俩发生什么事了 |
[18:33] | You were raking it in, making regular payments, | 你们赚很多钱 定期付款 |
[18:36] | and then suddenly, everything stopped. | 然后突然间 一切都停摆了 |
[18:39] | Now, my sister doesn’t usually make mistakes. | 我姐姐通常不会犯错 |
[18:44] | So…what went wrong? | 所以 出什么问题了 |
[18:48] | I got unlucky. | 我运气不好 |
[18:51] | It happens. | 有时就会这样 |
[18:53] | Not to you, it doesn’t. | 在你身上不会这样 |
[18:55] | You’ve never left anything to luck. | 你从来不让运气决定任何事 |
[18:56] | You always know exactly what you want | 你总是知道你要的是什么 |
[18:58] | and how many cards you need up your sleeves to get it. | 还有需要把几张牌藏进袖子来赢钱 |
[18:59] | So…what really happened? | 所以 到底发生什么事了 |
[19:10] | How’s our friend the wine baron? | 我们那位葡萄酒男爵怎么样了 |
[19:12] | He’s bringing $3 million in cash to our little game tomorrow. | 他明天会带三百万现金来我们的小游戏 |
[19:15] | “Boom,” as Reggie says. | “轰” 就像瑞吉说的 |
[19:17] | Why would he say that? | 他为什么会这么说 |
[19:18] | I mean, who talks like that, really? | 我是说 谁会那样说话啊 |
[19:20] | Now we just need to come up with our little game. | 现在我们只需要准备我们的小游戏就好 |
[19:22] | And you boys need to keep practicing. | 你们俩继续练习 |
[19:24] | This time, no jacket required. | 这次不能穿外套 |
[19:28] | You yelled at the clients. | 你对客户大吼 |
[19:30] | I almost threw my water glass at the clients. | 我差点把我的水杯丢到客户身上 |
[19:32] | And I’ve already called your therapist, | 我已经联络你的治疗师 |
[19:34] | so you can stop looking at me like that. | 所以你不需要那样看着我了 |
[19:36] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[19:38] | – Sophie can raise the dead. – What? | -苏菲可以起死回生 -什么 |
[19:40] | She brought Joey’s phone back to life. | 她让乔伊的电话复活了 |
[19:42] | – You did? – You fixed it? | -真的吗 -你修好它了 |
[19:43] | And I found screen shots he saved to the hard drive | 我发现他存在硬碟里的屏幕快照 |
[19:46] | of a Snapchat user named Britney911emoji. | 快拍的用户名称是Britney911emoji |
[19:50] | It’s like she’s giving him directions. | 她似乎在给他指示 |
[19:51] | It’s like they’re giving him directions. | 他们似乎在给他指示 |
[19:53] | – Oh, God. – There’s one more photo. | -天啊 -还有一张照片 |
[19:59] | It’s a signal. | 这是信号 |
[19:59] | It’s like the black dot for abuse victims. | 这就像受虐者的黑点 |
[20:02] | What’s the black dot? | 什么是黑点 |
[20:03] | When you see a black dot in the palm of someone’s hand, | 当你见到有人的掌心有个黑点 |
[20:06] | it means, “I need help, | 意思是”我需要帮助 |
[20:07] | and it’s too dangerous for me to ask for it.” | 我不能亲口说出来 太危险了” |
[20:09] | But this is different. | 但这不同 |
[20:10] | Karen’s telling him that it’s safe. | 卡伦和他说 你很安全 |
[20:13] | It’s like she’s saying, | 她像是在说 |
[20:14] | “Look for the woman with the blue dot.” | “寻找手上有蓝点的女人” |
[20:22] | Karen set this whole thing up. | 这一切都是卡伦设计的 |
[20:28] | Is there news? Did you find Joey? | 有消息吗 你们找到乔伊了吗 |
[20:31] | I think you know the answer to that. | 你心里应该很清楚 |
[20:35] | Where is he, Karen? | 他在哪 卡伦 |
[20:37] | Where’s Joey? | 乔伊在哪 |
[20:40] | Someplace you’ll never find him. | 一个你们永远找不到的地方 |
[20:46] | I know you won’t believe me, | 我知道你们不会相信我 |
[20:47] | but my son is better off where he is. | 但我儿子现在活得更好一些 |
[20:50] | Joey wants this. | 这是乔伊想要的 |
[20:52] | He’s miserable with his father. | 他和他爸在一起太痛苦了 |
[20:54] | Vincent has never been there for Joey. | 文森特从来不陪着乔伊 |
[20:56] | Then why did he sue for sole custody? | 那他为什么要申诉单独抚养权 |
[20:58] | Because of the money. | 因为钱 |
[21:00] | My son was a business decision. | 完全因为经济上的取舍 |
[21:02] | His accountant showed him a spreadsheet that said | 他的会计给他看了一张费用表 |
[21:04] | it would be cheaper to keep Joey | 上面说如果他自己养乔伊 |
[21:06] | than to pay me alimony and child support. | 要比付我赡养费和抚养费便宜 |
[21:08] | But Vincent has plenty of money. | 但文森特很有钱 |
[21:10] | Yes, because that’s all he cares about — | 是的 因为那是他唯一在意的东西 |
[21:13] | money, winning. | 钱 成功 |
[21:14] | His whole life is video games. | 电子游戏就是他的全部 |
[21:16] | That is the maturity level we’re dealing with — mind-set. | 这个男人就只有这样的成熟度和思维方式 |
[21:20] | That’s why I divorced him. | 所以我和他离婚了 |
[21:21] | He claims that he divorced you, | 他说是他提出来的 |
[21:23] | that you were suffering from bipolar disorder | 说你因为躁郁症 |
[21:25] | from manic depression. | 而经受两极型异常的折磨 |
[21:26] | He paid my psychiatrist to get up on the stand | 他贿赂了我的心理医生来指证我 |
[21:28] | and say that my condition could lead to violent behavior. | 说我的症状可能会伴有暴力行为 |
[21:33] | He paid off our nanny, Joey’s teacher, | 他还贿赂了保姆 乔伊的老师 |
[21:36] | all of these people, | 周围所有的人 |
[21:36] | to get up on the stand and testify against me. | 让他们上庭指证我 |
[21:39] | If he bribed witnesses, | 如果他贿赂了目击证人 |
[21:40] | we can take action against him, | 我们可以让他为此付出代价 |
[21:41] | but you still have to tell us where Joey is. | 但你还是得告诉我们乔伊在哪 |
[21:46] | Karen, the police are going to arrest you. | 卡伦 警察会逮捕你的 |
[21:51] | Let them. | 让他们来吧 |
[21:53] | I don’t care anymore. | 我不在乎了 |
[21:56] | If I have to be in jail for my son to grow up safe and happy, | 如果我进监狱可以让我儿子开心安全地长大 |
[22:01] | so be it. | 那就这样吧 |
[22:12] | I’m serious. Why do you keep lying? | 我是认真的 你为什么总是说谎 |
[22:14] | – I found these again. – Look, baby. | -我又发现这些东西了 -听着 宝贝 |
[22:15] | You know I bring these everywhere with me. | 你知道我到哪儿都会带着它们 |
[22:16] | No. I’m sick and tired of doing this. | 我已经受够了 |
[22:17] | This doesn’t prove anything. I didn’t do anything. | 这证明不了什么 我什么都没做 |
[22:18] | I can’t do this anymore, Teddy. I cannot do this. | 我不想再这样了 特迪 我做不到 |
[22:19] | I — Baby, just give me two seconds, please. | 宝贝 稍等一下好吗 |
[22:24] | Hey, man. | 哥们 |
[22:24] | Everything all right? | 没事吧 |
[22:27] | I kind of told my girlfriend | 我和我女朋友说 |
[22:28] | I’m in Gamblers Anonymous for the last six months, | 这六个月都在参加匿名戒赌互助会 |
[22:30] | that I’ve been clean, | 我已经戒赌了 |
[22:31] | and she went through my phone this morning, so I… | 她今早看我了的手机 所以我 |
[22:34] | I’m sorry. I just — I can’t swing it tonight, man. | 很抱歉 我今晚不能去了 哥们 |
[22:37] | But if she goes to bed early, and you can’t sleep… | 如果她睡得早 而你又睡不着的话 |
[22:44] | You know what, I-I-I got a breakfast meeting | 其实我明早 |
[22:45] | early tomorrow anyway, but… | 还有一个早餐会议 但 |
[22:48] | Thanks, though. Appreciate it. | 还是谢谢你 非常感激 |
[22:49] | All right. | 好吧 |
[22:58] | It’s called the Protective Parents Network. | 它叫”父母保护网” |
[23:01] | It’s not an organization. It’s more of a movement. | 它不是一个机构 更像是一个团体 |
[23:04] | It’s an underground railroad | 是一个地下秘密团体 |
[23:05] | for parents who lost their kids to the court system. | 专门为失去孩子监护权的家长们服务的 |
[23:07] | This is a real thing? | 这个真的存在吗 |
[23:08] | Since the ’70s. volunteer families hide the kids, | 70年代起 志愿家庭们隐藏那些孩子 |
[23:11] | move them from house to house, city to city. | 把他们转移到不同的家庭 城市 |
[23:13] | In the hopes of reuniting them | 希望失去监护权的家长们 |
[23:14] | with the parents that lost custody. | 能与子女重逢 |
[23:16] | Which is why Karen’s still not talking to the police. | 所以卡伦依然不肯和警察坦白 |
[23:18] | Maybe we can get her to. | 也许我们能让她开口 |
[23:20] | If we can prove her story’s true, | 只要我们能证明她说的是真的 |
[23:21] | that Vincent paid people to testify against her. | 文森特真的贿赂别人来指证她 |
[23:23] | The problem is Karen may not even know where Joey is. | 问题是卡伦可能也不知道乔伊在哪 |
[23:26] | The network keeps moving these kids | 地下团体不断地把孩子 |
[23:27] | from safe house to safe house | 转移到不同的安全屋 |
[23:29] | until they can get them the new paperwork — | 直到他们能给孩子弄到新的证件 |
[23:30] | black market IDs, passports. | 黑市的身份证 护照 |
[23:32] | So, who do we know in the black market ID circuit? | 我们在黑市里有什么熟人吗 |
[23:34] | I’ve called all my people. | 我已经联系了所有人了 |
[23:41] | I might know someone. | 我也许认识个人 |
[23:50] | Can you bring this one back to life? | 你能让它起死回生吗 |
[23:53] | What happened to it? | 它怎么了 |
[23:54] | It, um, got a little wet. | 有点湿了 |
[24:05] | He’s not coming because of his girlfriend. | 他因为女朋友不能来了 |
[24:08] | To be fair, she is a supermodel. | 讲道理 她是个超模 |
[24:10] | See, this is why I don’t have a girlfriend. | 这就是为什么我不找女朋友 |
[24:12] | Oh, is that the reason? | 是因为这个吗 |
[24:13] | We need to really tempt him, | 我们得勾起他极大的兴趣 |
[24:16] | offer him something that he can’t pass up, | 给他提供无法拒绝的条件 |
[24:20] | something that’ll make him risk his relationship. | 让他甚至愿意毁掉他的感情 |
[24:23] | The gambling experience of a lifetime, | 绝无仅有的赌博体验 |
[24:26] | the opportunity to play against someone special, | 与某个特殊的人物同场竞技的机会 |
[24:29] | someone who will make him beg to sit at our table, | 某个他特别希望同台的 |
[24:31] | someone legendary. | 传奇人物 |
[24:40] | Go on, then. Who are you talking about? | 继续啊 你说的是哪位 |
[24:43] | – The Ringer. – The Ringer. | -“指环王” -“指环王” |
[24:46] | I’m sorry. Who? | 抱歉 谁 |
[24:50] | Excuse me. | 不好意思 |
[24:52] | Are you Ricky “The Ringer” Arrington? | 你是指环王里基·阿林顿吗 |
[24:55] | Yeah, but let’s not make a thing out of it, okay? | 是的 但不要大惊小怪的好吗 |
[24:58] | Man, I have heard some Vegas stories | 我听了一些事迹 说拉斯维加斯 |
[25:02] | about the man with the rings, but I — | 有一个带着很多戒指的男人 但我 |
[25:03] | I look forward to your joining our game tonight, | 很期待您今晚来参加我们的赌局 |
[25:05] | Mr. Arrington. | 阿林顿先生 |
[25:08] | Oh, yeah, I’ll — I’ll be there, too, actually. | 对了 其实我也会去的 |
[25:15] | Ahh. See you tonight. | 今晚见 |
[25:16] | I’ll see you tonight. | 今晚见 |
[25:19] | I am glad to see you’re not ring-rusty. | 很高兴你的技艺没有生疏 |
[25:21] | On a gaming con? | 牌桌骗局的技艺吗 |
[25:23] | I’m offended it took you this long to call me in. | 过那么久才叫我真是侮辱 |
[25:25] | I was convinced it was a three-person endeavor. | 我本来以为那是三个人的活儿 |
[25:27] | It turns out I needed four. | 结果发现需要四个人 |
[25:28] | Who’s the fourth? | 第四个是谁 |
[25:29] | – You remember my brother? – No way! | -还记得我弟弟吗 -不是吧 |
[25:31] | Relax. I’m running the show. | 放轻松 我负责安排 |
[25:33] | It’s gonna be fine, especially now you’re here. | 不是有事的 再加上现在还有你 |
[25:36] | Where’s Ben? | 本在哪儿 |
[25:38] | His name’s Joey Singh. | 他叫乔伊·辛格 |
[25:40] | He’s been kidnapped. | 被绑架了 |
[25:42] | His mother set it up. | 他母亲策划的 |
[25:43] | She’s working with a network of people | 她跟很多人合伙给乔伊 |
[25:44] | to get Joey a forged birth certificate, a new identity. | 伪造出生证明和新身份 |
[25:49] | And so I was thinking… | 所以我在想 |
[25:52] | maybe you know someone in that line of work. | 或许你认识这方面的人 |
[25:56] | I’ll see what I can find out. | 我这就看能查出什么 |
[25:59] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[26:08] | I hope you find him. | 希望你能找到他 |
[26:09] | It’s not good for a kid to spend his life on the run. | 让一个孩子颠沛流离可不好 |
[26:11] | It’s not good for anyone. | 对任何人都不好 |
[26:18] | I’ll let you know if I find out anything. | 一有发现我就告诉你 |
[26:35] | Where’d you disappear to? | 你跑哪儿去了 |
[26:38] | I, um, met with a… source | 我去见一个…线人 |
[26:43] | who’s looking into leads on Joey’s new identity. | 他去查乔伊新身份方面的线索 |
[26:47] | Look, I don’t know what’s going on | 听着 我不知道现在什么情况 |
[26:48] | because you won’t tell me. | 因为你什么也不肯告诉我 |
[26:50] | There’s nothing going on. | 没有什么情况 |
[26:52] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[26:53] | I got a referral from your therapist. | 我收到你咨询师的安排通知 |
[26:54] | I’m seeing someone tomorrow. | 明天我想去谈谈 |
[26:56] | Jessica Philips, MFT. | 杰西卡·菲利普斯 婚姻家庭咨询师 |
[26:57] | Can I give you one piece of advice? | 我能给你提条建议吗 |
[27:00] | Tell her everything. | 全部告诉她 |
[27:02] | And I mean everything. | 一定要全盘托出 |
[27:04] | Don’t hold anything back, or you’re wasting your time. | 毫无隐瞒 否则就是在浪费时间 |
[27:21] | 出生证明 凯文·迈克尔·康纳斯 | |
[27:25] | Val. | 小瓦 |
[27:27] | My source came through. | 线人有消息 |
[27:28] | His new name is Kevin Michael Connors. | 他现在叫凯文·迈克尔·康纳斯 |
[27:30] | I’ll tell the police. | 我这就告诉警方 |
[27:31] | I’ll check with immigration | 我会跟移民局核对 |
[27:32] | in case they’re trying to get Joey out of the country. | 以防他们想把乔伊送出国 |
[27:34] | – Got him. – Damn it. | -找到了 -见鬼 |
[27:35] | Kevin Connors has a ticket to Calgary | 凯文·康纳斯订了今天下午4:57 |
[27:37] | from LAX today at 4:57 P.M. | 从洛杉矶机场去加拿大卡尔加里的机票 |
[27:40] | LAX, 4:57 P.M. | 洛杉矶国际机场 下午4:57 |
[27:42] | I’ll call Joey’s dad. | 我这就给乔伊他爸打电话 |
[27:43] | Before you do that, | 别急 |
[27:44] | Sophie and I found wire transfers | 苏菲和我查到电汇记录 |
[27:46] | from Vincent to the people who testified | 是文森特转钱给那些在监护权听证会上 |
[27:48] | against Karen in the custody hearing. | 针对卡伦作不利证明的人 |
[27:49] | Karen was telling the truth. | 卡伦说的是真的 |
[27:50] | It’s not gonna keep her out of jail. | 但她免不了坐牢 |
[27:51] | Or us from giving Joey back to his father. | 而且我们也必须把乔伊送回给父亲 |
[27:54] | But it might come in handy as leverage. | 但这或许也可以用作交易筹码 |
[27:56] | For what? | 什么筹码 |
[28:02] | I can’t thank you both enough. | 无法表达我的感激之情 |
[28:04] | Karen’s in jail. My son’s with me. | 卡伦坐牢 儿子归我 |
[28:08] | Hiring you ladies was the best money I ever spent. | 聘请二位女士真是我最明智的开销 |
[28:16] | What about the money you spent on Dr. Kimbrough, | 那你付给你妻子的心理咨询师 |
[28:18] | your wife’s psychiatrist, | 金布罗医生的钱又如何呢 |
[28:20] | in exchange for his testimony against Karen? | 让他在法庭上作不利凯伦的证明 |
[28:23] | And Ashlynn Pastorek, | 还有你儿子以前的保姆 |
[28:25] | your son’s former nanny? | 艾诗琳·帕斯托 |
[28:26] | Leo Castro, Joey’s school counselor? | 利奥·卡斯特罗 乔伊学校的辅导员 |
[28:28] | Did you know that it’s a felony to bribe witnesses? | 你知道贿赂证人是重罪吗 |
[28:31] | Up to 15 years in federal prison. | 最多可关联邦监狱15年 |
[28:33] | All right, fine. | 好吧 行啊 |
[28:37] | How big does this check need to be? | 要我开多少给你们 |
[28:39] | You can keep your check, Mr. Singh. | 把支票收好吧 辛格先生 |
[28:42] | In exchange for our services, | 想要报答我们的话 |
[28:44] | you can remand custody of your son | 你可以申请 |
[28:46] | to your wife’s sister, Denise, | 把儿子的监护权转给你小姨子丹妮丝 |
[28:48] | who will require a monthly stipend. | 并按月支付生活费 |
[28:50] | And you will recant your claims about Karen’s mental state | 而且你要在下次家事法庭听证会上 |
[28:53] | at the next family court hearing. | 宣告撤回对卡伦精神状况的说法 |
[28:55] | Or we will forward the evidence of your bribery to the judge. | 否则我们就把你行贿的证据交给法官 |
[28:58] | And that’s gonna cost you that much in legal fees | 这可会耗你47万法律费用 |
[29:02] | to defend yourself in court, | 来在法庭上为自己辩护 |
[29:03] | that much in wages lost when you end up serving jail time, | 一旦进监狱服刑就等于损失近9千万工资 |
[29:07] | versus the bargain price of that much | 而你可以考虑20万优惠价 |
[29:10] | to walk out of here and comply with our demands. | 离开这里 照我们说的做 |
[29:12] | So you’ll have to decide — what is Joey worth to you? | 你必须决定 乔伊对你价值几何 |
[29:52] | This is incredible. | 叹为观止 |
[29:53] | You’ve completely transformed the place. | 这地方完全变样了 |
[29:55] | Almost looks real. | 几可乱真啊 |
[29:56] | “Almost”? It is real. | “几可” 本来就是真的 |
[29:58] | Really? | 是吗 |
[30:00] | Well, in that case… | 既然如此 |
[30:05] | I’ll have a tequila, please. | 请给我一杯龙舌兰 |
[30:07] | Do I look like the bartender to you? | 你觉得我看着像酒保吗 |
[30:08] | Rhys, this is Reggie. You’ve met. | 里斯 这是瑞吉 你俩见过 |
[30:10] | Several times. | 见过几次 |
[30:11] | Not Benji’s new partner, Reggie. | 不会是小本的那个新搭档瑞吉吧 |
[30:14] | Ben’s partner for three years. | 我和本搭档三年了 |
[30:16] | You two still working together? | 你俩还在合作呀 |
[30:17] | What do you think I’m doing here? | 否则你说我来这儿干吗 |
[30:18] | Well, you’re not tending the bar. That much we do know. | 至少我知道你不是酒保 |
[30:20] | That’s all right. I’ll pour myself one. | 没关系 我自己倒吧 |
[30:22] | I never drink when I’m working. | 我工作的时候从不喝酒 |
[30:24] | Very wise. Know your limits. | 很明智 你清楚自己的不足 |
[30:28] | Benji! Drink? | 小本 喝酒吗 |
[30:30] | He’s not drinking, either. | 他也不喝 |
[30:31] | Oh, well, in that case, | 好吧 那样的话 |
[30:33] | I’ll have his, then. | 他那杯就我喝了 |
[30:34] | Are the children getting along? | 孩子们处得好吗 |
[30:35] | I think you know the answer to that question. | 我想这问题的答案你也知道 |
[30:38] | You look very nice. | 你看起来很不错 |
[30:41] | As do you. | 你也是 |
[30:41] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[30:43] | Where’s my music? | 音乐呢 |
[30:44] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[30:46] | Your ear pieces should be on. | 你的耳机应该开了 |
[30:47] | How are we on sound? | 音量如何 |
[30:48] | All good. | 正好 |
[30:49] | Remind me why I agreed to you yapping in my ear all night. | 我当初为什么会同意听你在我耳边唠叨一整晚 |
[30:53] | Because this is my show, and I call the shots. | 因为这是我的局 由我做主 |
[30:55] | And you’ve had one too many. Okay. | 而且你喝多了 好了 |
[30:58] | Positions, please. | 大家请就位 |
[31:03] | Welcome, Mr. Seavers. | 欢迎 西弗斯先生 |
[31:06] | $3 million in cash. | 三百万现金 |
[31:07] | We’ll secure your money. | 我们会保管你的钱 |
[31:09] | In the meantime, your seat and chip stack are waiting for you. | 与此同时你的座位和筹码已经备好了 |
[31:12] | All right. | 好的 |
[31:14] | Please, enjoy yourself. | 请坐 玩得开心 |
[31:16] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[31:17] | – Hope everybody’s feeling lucky. – Always. | -希望所有人都好运 -向来如此 |
[31:20] | Ladies and gentlemen, cards out. | 女士们先生们 发牌 |
[31:32] | All right, people, let’s play some cards. | 好了 我们来玩牌吧 |
[31:34] | Seaver’s sitting on a Queen-10. | 西弗斯的底牌是Q和10 |
[31:36] | Reggie’s got pocket fours. | 瑞吉拿到了一对4 |
[31:38] | Ben is sitting on a King-club-10-club. | 本的底牌是梅花K和10 |
[31:40] | Everyone else is low card off suit. | 其他人都是不同花色的小牌 |
[31:43] | So everyone else fold. | 所以其他人弃牌 |
[31:44] | Ben and Reggie, you’ve got the odds, | 本和瑞吉 你们成牌的几率大 |
[31:45] | so raise big on the turn. | 所以在转牌加大筹码 |
[31:49] | Let him win the first round. | 让他赢第一轮 |
[31:52] | Full house, baby. That’s how you start the night. | 三带二 宝贝 这才是今晚的开始 |
[32:02] | Reggie needs an ace. Raquel, hook him up. | 瑞吉需要一张A 拉奎尔 给他牌 |
[32:08] | Nice work, babe. | 干得不错 宝贝 |
[32:12] | Here’s the flop. Rhys, take him up. | 轮到翻牌 里斯 帮他 |
[32:14] | Ben, take him down. | 本 拿下他 |
[32:17] | Ben, I see you. Nice work. | 本 我看到了 做得好 |
[32:20] | Reggie, call. | 瑞吉 跟注 |
[32:22] | Raise. | 加注 |
[32:23] | Call. He’s got a Jack-7. | 跟注 他拿了J和7 |
[32:25] | Pocket threes. No good. | 一对3 不怎么样 |
[32:26] | Fold. Raise. | 弃牌 加注 |
[32:27] | Ben, raise. Sitting on three aces. Call. | 本 加注 三张A 跟注 |
[32:33] | Good work, boys. He’s bleeding chips. | 干得漂亮 他在痛失筹码 |
[32:39] | Here comes the river. It’s a six of diamonds. | 轮到河牌了 一张方块6 |
[32:41] | He’s gonna go all-in. | 他肯定全押 |
[32:43] | I’m all-in. | 全押 |
[32:48] | He’s got a flush. | 他拿的同花 |
[32:49] | Reggie, fold. Ben, fold. | 瑞吉 弃牌 本 弃牌 |
[32:52] | Rhys, you’ve got a straight flush. | 里斯 你拿的同花顺 |
[32:53] | You can clean him out on this hand. | 这一手你能赢了他 |
[32:56] | The Ringer is out. | 指环王弃牌 |
[32:59] | Tempting, but… | 很诱人 不过 |
[33:05] | Rhys, you moron, you’ve got to call. | 里斯 笨蛋 你得跟注 |
[33:07] | All right! Pipe down! | 知道了 闭嘴 |
[33:15] | I mean — Pbht! — fold. | 我的意思是 弃牌 |
[33:25] | Back in the game, boys. | 风水轮流转啊 先生们 |
[33:31] | That was bad. | 刚刚很糟糕啊 |
[33:33] | Oh, dear. | 天啊 |
[33:43] | Gentlemen, let’s take a 15-minute break | 先生们 休息十五分钟 |
[33:44] | while we clear up the table. | 我们来清理下桌子 |
[33:46] | Sir, perhaps you’d like some air. Aah! | 先生 或许你需要一些新鲜空气 |
[33:52] | You just doubled his chip stack and short-circuited my feed. | 你刚刚翻倍了他的筹码 还把线路弄短路了 |
[33:55] | I can’t control the game anymore. | 我没法再控制游戏 |
[33:57] | I still don’t understand | 我还是不明白 |
[33:58] | why we don’t just club this idiot over the head | 为什么我们不直接打昏那个白痴 |
[33:59] | and take his $3 million. | 拿走他的三百万 |
[34:01] | Why? | 为什么 |
[34:01] | Because that would be a short-sighted, amateur move, | 因为那样做缺乏远见还很业余 |
[34:03] | and I am a professional. | 而我是专业的 |
[34:05] | A professional bitch. | 专业的贱人 |
[34:07] | Sober up! | 清醒点 |
[34:08] | That…was a very bad move. | 那一手非常不明智 |
[34:14] | Enjoy your little game in there | 在这里享受你的小游戏吧 |
[34:15] | because the next move… is mine. | 因为接下来该我了 |
[34:31] | We’ve got a problem. | 我们有麻烦了 |
[34:33] | I thought you just got rid of it. | 我以为你刚刚解决掉它了 |
[34:35] | Our cameras are down. I’ve lost eyes. | 我们的摄像头坏了 我看不到牌 |
[34:37] | If Seavers cuts out early or wins — | 如果西弗斯提前退出或者赢了 |
[34:39] | That won’t happen. | 不会的 |
[34:40] | Why, have you got a plan “B”? | 为什么 难道你有备用计划 |
[34:44] | Start the game. | 开始游戏 |
[34:46] | We slow play. | 我们慢慢玩 |
[34:56] | Make every hand last an eternity. | 每一手牌都拖很久 |
[34:59] | Seavers is coming off a big win. | 西弗斯刚刚大胜 |
[35:00] | That’s a dragon he’ll chase all night. | 他整晚都会追逐那种胜利 |
[35:05] | We’ll drive him crazy in the process — | 我们就在这个过程中逼疯他 |
[35:10] | Stalling out every bet. | 拖延每一次下注 |
[35:13] | Making him anxious, frustrated | 让他焦虑 泄气 |
[35:15] | all the way until sun-up. | 直到天明 |
[35:18] | And then just when he thinks he can’t take it anymore, | 然后在他认为自己再也承受不住的时候 |
[35:22] | we’ll use his frustration against him. | 我们利用他的泄气对付他 |
[35:28] | Anyone else feeling restless? | 有人觉得不耐烦了吗 |
[35:31] | Yeah, I’m glad you said it. | 有 我很庆幸你这么说 |
[35:33] | How about we bring this to a close? | 不如我们来最后一局 |
[35:35] | Close? | 最后一局 |
[35:36] | A knife fight. | 肉搏战 |
[35:38] | You talking high-card? | 你是说比大小吗 |
[35:39] | Truest gamble in the game. | 真正的赌博 |
[35:40] | It’s pure luck. | 全靠运气 |
[35:41] | And so you’re out? | 所以你退出吗 |
[35:43] | I didn’t say that. | 我没这么说 |
[35:46] | ‘Cause I go all-in or nothing. | 因为我要么全押要么退出 |
[35:49] | You up for that, slick? | 你行吗 老手 |
[35:51] | I’m in. | 我全押 |
[35:52] | Huh? What about you, kiddo? | 你呢 小孩 |
[35:54] | Definitely. | 当然 |
[35:56] | But hold on. Hold on. | 但是等等 等等 |
[35:58] | What do you fellas say we use a fresh deck, huh? | 你们觉得我们用一副新牌怎么样 |
[36:04] | Mine. | 我的牌 |
[36:19] | Cut it. | 切牌吧 |
[36:32] | After you. | 你先 |
[36:52] | Moment of truth. | 揭晓的时刻 |
[37:03] | Damn. | 靠 |
[37:10] | How’s that for luck? | 我的运气怎么样 |
[37:14] | No. | 不 |
[37:16] | No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no. | 不 不 不 不 |
[37:19] | That — | 那 |
[37:20] | That is awesome! | 太厉害了 |
[37:24] | Come on, man! That’s crazy! | 行啊 兄弟 太刺激了 |
[37:27] | – Awesome. – Well played, gentlemen. | -厉害 -打得漂亮 先生们 |
[37:29] | All right. Thank you. | 好吧 谢谢你 |
[37:31] | Well done, slick. | 好样的 滑头 |
[37:32] | It was a pleasure, Mr. Seavers. | 我的荣幸 西弗斯先生 |
[37:34] | Ohh. You, ma’am, host a damn fine card game. | 夫人 你组织了好一场纸牌游戏 |
[37:38] | Hmm. Good night. | 晚安 |
[37:43] | Well, that was an extremely fortunate turn of events, | 那个逆转真是太走运了 |
[37:46] | although I’m guessing luck had very little to do with it. | 虽然我觉得这跟运气不太沾边 |
[37:49] | Oh, it turns out Rhys was right. | 看来里斯是对的 |
[37:51] | It’s all about good tailoring. | 无非就是西装裁剪得好 |
[37:58] | That’s not bad. | 不错 |
[38:00] | That’s also what I call a way-too-long con. | 那也是我所说的线太长的骗局 |
[38:03] | Seavers just lost $3 million and walked out of here smiling. | 西弗斯损失了三百万 然后笑着走出去 |
[38:07] | I would call that a success. | 要我说 这就是胜利 |
[38:08] | Yeah, no thanks to Rhys. | 是啊 不靠里斯 |
[38:10] | Yes, well, he’s not our problem anymore. | 是的 他不再是我们的麻烦了 |
[38:13] | Let’s celebrate. | 庆祝吧 |
[38:20] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[38:22] | That’s water. | 那是水 |
[38:26] | The whole thing — It’s — It’s water. | 这一瓶 这是水 |
[38:30] | That bastard was never drunk. | 那个混蛋根本没喝醉 |
[38:46] | Care to explain why you’re not sleeping one off | 你要解释一下为什么你有生以来头一次 |
[38:48] | for once in your life? | 没睡懒觉吗 |
[38:49] | Early breakfast with a new friend — | 要和新朋友吃早餐 |
[38:52] | Mr. Graham Weatherby. | 格拉汉姆·韦瑟比先生 |
[38:55] | You just had breakfast with the man who owns this hotel? | 刚跟你一起吃早餐的是这家酒店的老总 |
[38:58] | And 45 others just like it. | 还有45个类似级别的大佬 |
[39:00] | Although Graham is now just a co-owner… | 不过格拉汉姆目前只是合伙人 |
[39:04] | with me. | 我是另一半合伙人 |
[39:05] | You are now looking at the proud new co-owner | 你面前的是本国韦瑟比连锁酒店的 |
[39:07] | of every Weatherby hotel in the country. | 尊贵的新晋合伙人 |
[39:10] | And I have you to thank… | 而我必须要谢谢 |
[39:12] | – Me? – For the sudden hole in Weatherby’s schedule. | -我 -为了韦瑟比日程上突然的空闲 |
[39:15] | It’s not every morning he gets stood up | 他可不是每天早上都会被 |
[39:18] | by a potential investor. | 一个潜在投资者放鸽子的 |
[39:21] | Teddy Seavers. | 特迪·西弗斯 |
[39:26] | You knew he was meeting with Weatherby. | 你知道他要和韦瑟比会面 |
[39:31] | And you used me to distract him. | 你利用我引开他 |
[39:35] | And then you slipped away… | 然后你溜走 |
[39:40] | and took the meeting instead. | 鸠占鹊巢参加会面 |
[39:44] | Which means the Kensington Firm is now officially expanded | 这意味着肯辛顿公司现在正式扩张到 |
[39:47] | into North America | 北美洲 |
[39:48] | using our lovely new hotels as fronts all across the country. | 用我们漂亮的新酒店作为遍布全国的掩护 |
[39:52] | But the U.S. is my territory. | 但是美国是我的地盘 |
[39:53] | Was your territory. | 曾是你的地盘 |
[39:55] | I was here first. | 是我先来的 |
[39:56] | And you gave it a good go, | 你之前确实也干得不错 |
[39:59] | but you failed. | 可你失败了 |
[40:00] | This is why you’re here. | 所以你来了 |
[40:02] | You didn’t come because mum sent you. | 你不是因为老妈的派遣来的 |
[40:04] | You didn’t come to make peace. | 你不是来寻求和平共处的 |
[40:07] | You came to declare war. | 你要来宣战 |
[40:09] | I’m not the one who cost you America. | 不是我害你输了美国 |
[40:12] | I’m not your enemy. | 我不是你的敌人 |
[40:17] | This is your enemy. | 这才是你的敌人 |
[40:19] | These were taken yesterday. | 这些是昨天拍的 |
[40:20] | Alice Vaughan is the one who cost you America | 是爱丽丝·沃恩害你输了美国 |
[40:24] | and Benji. | 和小本 |
[40:31] | These are the cities where Interpol has reports | 这是国际刑警组织持有 |
[40:33] | of crimes attributed to Simon Bell, | 和西蒙·贝尔相关罪案的城市记录 |
[40:35] | which was Christopher’s alias at the time. | 这是克里斯托弗当时的化名 |
[40:37] | And these are the territories | 这些是在欧洲 |
[40:40] | of the major crime syndicates in Europe. | 主要犯罪辛迪加的领地 |
[40:42] | The only family whose territory | 唯一一家他一直避开的 |
[40:44] | he consistently steers clear of — | 财阀领地 |
[40:47] | They’re called the Kensington Firm. | 名叫肯辛顿公司 |
[40:49] | They’ve been operating out of London since the ’50s. | 他们自50年代起就占据了伦敦 |
[40:52] | What’s their area of expertise? | 他们主攻哪一块 |
[40:53] | Shipping, distribution. | 船队 分销 |
[40:55] | Of what? | 分发什么 |
[40:56] | Everything from weapons to counterfeit currency to narcotics. | 都有 从武器到假钞到麻醉剂 |
[41:01] | Compared to the Kensington Firm, | 跟肯辛顿公司相比 |
[41:03] | Christopher Hall is a petty thief. | 克里斯托弗·霍尔就是个小毛贼 |
[41:10] | How’s our friend Joey? | 我们的朋友乔伊怎样了 |
[41:12] | You did a good thing. | 你做了件好事 |
[41:14] | I’m capable of doing good things. | 我还是能做好事的 |
[41:18] | Then tell me about the Kensington Firm. | 那告诉我肯辛顿公司的事 |
[41:23] | What are you doing? | 你在做什么 |
[41:26] | Are you back with them now? | 你又跟他们一起了吗 |
[41:27] | What are you trying to do? | 你想干什么 |
[41:28] | – I’m trying to get you out. – I never asked you to. | -我想帮你脱困 -我从没让你帮我 |
[41:31] | I know. | 我知道 |
[41:33] | But you have to pick a side. | 可你必须选择立场 |
[41:37] | I’m working with the FBI to take them down, | 我现在和联调局合作来扳倒他们 |
[41:39] | and if you are on their side, | 如果你跟他们一伙 |
[41:40] | you’re going down with them. | 就要和他们一起完蛋 |
[41:42] | Alice, these people will try to kill us both. | 爱丽丝 这些人会想要杀掉我们俩的 |
[41:44] | Take this back. | 收回去 |
[41:47] | Pick a side. | 选择立场 |
[41:49] | Until you do, we’re done. | 除非你选好了 否则我们没得商量 |
[41:51] | Don’t do this. | 别这样 |
[41:54] | I have somewhere I have to be. | 我还有预约要赴 |
[41:59] | I have to admit, I’m nervous. | 我要承认 我很紧张 |
[42:00] | I’ve never done the therapy thing before. | 我之前从没接受过治疗 |
[42:03] | But recently, my life has, uh — | 可最近 我的生活 |
[42:07] | Things have gotten to the point where I could use some help. | 进展到一个新阶段 我需要帮助 |
[42:13] | You know? | 你知道吗 |
[42:20] | Tell me everything. | 都跟我说说 |