时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | My name is Alice Vaughan. | 我是爱丽丝·沃恩 |
[00:02] | – You’re a cop? – Private investigator. | -你是警察 -私家侦探 |
[00:04] | I run a P.I. and security firm along with my partner, Val. | 我和合伙人小瓦运营一家私人侦探安全公司 |
[00:09] | You need to get in here and pick out a wedding cake, | 你得过来挑个结婚蛋糕 |
[00:10] | or I’m gonna pick one out for you, and it’ll be carrot. | 否则我就帮你挑了 而我会挑胡萝卜 |
[00:13] | This is my fiancé, Christopher, | 这是我的未婚夫 克里斯托弗 |
[00:15] | the man who stole my heart… | 他偷走了我的心 |
[00:16] | You’ve reached Christopher Hall. | 我是克里斯托弗·霍尔 |
[00:18] | Please leave a message. | 请留言 |
[00:18] | …along with everything else. | 还有我的一切 |
[00:20] | I gave him my entire life savings. | 我把全部家产给了他 |
[00:22] | What is wrong with me? | 我是不是傻 |
[00:23] | He did leave one thing behind. | 他的确留下了一件物品 |
[00:24] | He joked about getting it for me as a wedding gift. | 他开玩笑说要把它弄来做结婚礼物 |
[00:26] | And then when I got home last night, it was here. | 然后昨晚我回到家 它就在这儿了 |
[00:28] | You want to play? Let’s play. | 你想玩 那就陪你玩 |
[00:30] | Turns out, I wasn’t his only victim. | 结果发现 我不是他唯一的受害人 |
[00:32] | The man I’ve been chasing for two years was your fiancé. | 我追踪了两年的这个男人就是你的未婚夫 |
[00:35] | His real name is Benjamin Jones. | 他真名是本杰明·琼斯 |
[00:37] | I was going to tell you everything. | 我准备要跟你坦白的 |
[00:39] | What we had was real, and I love you. | 我们的感情是真的 我爱你 |
[00:43] | All agents, move in. | 全体探员 行动 |
[00:45] | And he’s part of something bigger. | 他还是某个组织的一部分 |
[00:46] | They’re called the Kensington Firm. | 名叫肯辛顿公司 |
[00:48] | A British crime family. | 英国的一个犯罪家族 |
[00:50] | This is Sybil Griffiths, | 这位就是西比尔·格里菲斯 |
[00:51] | the mother of Rhys and Margot. | 里斯和玛格特的母亲 |
[00:53] | They’re pulling a job tonight. | 他们打算今晚行动 |
[00:54] | We’ll catch them in the act, put them away, | 我们会当场抓住他们 关起来 |
[00:56] | and you will be free. | 你就会自由了 |
[00:58] | You’ll be charged with fraud, conspiracy, murder. | 你会被控告以诈骗 共谋 谋杀的罪名 |
[01:01] | Let’s not forget theft. | 别忘了偷窃 |
[01:02] | Where’s the money? | 钱呢 |
[01:03] | Margot. | 玛格特 |
[01:05] | The FBI may have received an anonymous tip | 联调局可能已经收到了一个 |
[01:08] | regarding a stolen painting. | 关于某件被偷画作的匿名举报 |
[01:10] | Miss Vaughan, you are under arrest | 沃恩女士 你因犯下 |
[01:11] | for the following federal felony offenses — | 以下联邦重罪而被逮捕 |
[01:14] | I’m the one you need to arrest. | 你要逮捕的人是我 |
[01:16] | So you can let her go and take me. | 你可以放她走 逮捕我 |
[02:05] | Did you sleep? | 你有休息吗 |
[02:07] | Nope. | 没有 |
[02:08] | Why not? | 为什么 |
[02:10] | Because I knew I was gonna see you this morning. | 因为我知道今天早上会见到你 |
[02:11] | You see me every morning. | 你每天早上都见得到我 |
[02:13] | Yeah, for now. | 对 目前是 |
[02:13] | But you and I could be looking at 10 to 15 years of this. | 但这样的日子可能会持续十至十五年 |
[02:18] | And that’s with good behavior. | 前提还是我表现良好 |
[02:25] | Dao says his supervisor can get you a deal | 达奥说他的上司可以给你一个 |
[02:27] | for three to five years. | 三到五年的协议 |
[02:28] | And I love Dao for saying that, but — | 我很感谢达奥这么说 但是 |
[02:29] | You gave him the head of the Kensington Firm. | 你帮他抓到了肯辛顿公司的总裁 |
[02:31] | The former head. | 前任总裁 |
[02:32] | And if Val and I can give them Margot — | 如果我和小瓦能帮他抓到玛格特 |
[02:34] | You can’t. | 你不能 |
[02:37] | Listen to me. | 听我说 |
[02:38] | The only reason that I’m in here | 我在这里的唯一理由 |
[02:39] | is so that you and I – can be together when I get out. | 就是为了出狱后我们能在一起 |
[02:42] | That’s the plan. | 那才是我的计划 |
[02:43] | I do the time, become a good guy. | 我入狱服刑 变成好人 |
[02:45] | You are a good guy. | 你是一个好人 |
[02:49] | But if you go after Margot, she’ll go after you, | 但是如果你去找玛格特 她也不会饶了你 |
[02:51] | and I promise you – I will break myself out of here | 而且我保证我会越狱 |
[02:53] | if I have to to keep that from happening. | 去阻止那样的事情发生 |
[02:55] | Could you really do that? | 你真能那么做吗 |
[02:58] | But I’m not gonna do that, | 但是我不会那么做 |
[03:00] | because you and Margot… | 因为你和玛格特 |
[03:01] | …are going to leave each other alone, right? | 会相安无事的 对吗 |
[03:06] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[03:08] | – But if Margot comes after me. – Trust me. | -但是如果玛格特对我下手 -相信我 |
[03:10] | Margot just became the head | 玛格特刚成为世界上 |
[03:11] | of one of the most powerful crime families in the world. | 最有权势的犯罪家族之一的新总裁 |
[03:16] | She’s got bigger problems than you right now. | 她要应付比你更重要的问题 |
[03:20] | Gentlemen. | 先生们 |
[03:21] | Thank you all for flying in from London. | 谢谢你们从伦敦赶来 |
[03:24] | As you know, my father always wanted the Firm | 你们都知道 我父亲一直希望公司 |
[03:25] | to have a presence in the U.S., | 能在美国有业务 |
[03:27] | and the only way to achieve that is to be here. | 唯一能实现那个目标的做法就是搬到这里 |
[03:29] | So, welcome to Los Angeles. | 所以 欢迎来到洛杉矶 |
[03:38] | I am aware that changes in leadership can be unsettling. | 我知道管理层的变动会让人不安 |
[03:42] | I assure you your loyalty will be rewarded. | 我保证你们的忠诚会得到回报 |
[03:45] | Felix, Alfie. | 菲利克斯 阿尔菲 |
[03:47] | Something you want to say? | 你们有什么要说的吗 |
[03:50] | Actually, there is. | 事实上 的确有 |
[03:54] | Hello? | 喂 |
[04:02] | Felix, you were saying. | 菲利克斯 你打算说… |
[04:06] | Good. | 很好 |
[04:08] | Then we can begin. | 那我们可以开始了 |
[04:15] | Anderson/Vaughan Investigations is back | 安德森·沃恩调查公司重新开业 |
[04:17] | and better positioned to give you everything you need | 并且能够更好地为您提供 |
[04:20] | in a private investigation and security firm. | 您在私人侦探安全公司所需要的任何服务 |
[04:22] | The latest in cloud-based security tech. | 最新的基于云计算的安全技术 |
[04:24] | Our upgraded encryption software. | 我们新升级的加密软件 |
[04:26] | And an all-new team of military-trained security specialists | 还有全新的经过军事训练的安全专家团队 |
[04:29] | on call 24 hours a day. | 24小时为您服务 |
[04:37] | So, you guys are back up and running? | 所以你们要重新开业了 |
[04:39] | – 100%. – We will be. | -没错 -我们会的 |
[04:41] | As soon as the FBI gives us back our files | 只要联调局归还我们的文件 |
[04:44] | and our computers and our server. | 电脑和服务器 |
[04:46] | Which they said they will do. | 他们保证过很快会还 |
[04:48] | So, you’re not under investigation? | 所以你们并没有接受调查 |
[04:50] | – No, we are not. – It’s hard to say. | -没有 我们没有 -很难说 |
[04:51] | Stop talking, Alice. Stop talking. | 别说话了 爱丽丝 别说了 |
[04:54] | Why? She should be honest. | 怎么 是该实话实说 |
[04:55] | We need our clients to trust us again. | 我们需要客户再次信任我们 |
[04:57] | If I’m Seth Hamilton, | 换我是塞思·汉密尔顿 |
[04:57] | I’m not trusting my zillion-dollar tech firm | 我不会把自己价值亿万的 |
[04:59] | to a company who’s under FBI investigation. | 技术公司托付给正接受联调局调查的公司 |
[05:01] | Seth’s not like that. He knows us. | 塞思不是那样的 他了解我们 |
[05:03] | I’ll bet you he’s exactly like that. | 我打赌他就是那种人 |
[05:04] | Look at him leaning back in his chair. | 看 他向后靠在椅子上 |
[05:06] | He can’t get far enough away from us. That’s how fired we are. | 恨不得离我们远远的 我们被炒得焦糊 |
[05:08] | No, he’s just that comfortable here. | 不 那是因为他很舒服 |
[05:11] | Except now he’s out of the chair. | 只不过他现在起身了 |
[05:13] | But smiling and shaking hand– Ooh, shaking with both hands. | 但是微笑着握手 还是双手并用 |
[05:15] | – He’s overcompensating. – So are you right now. | -他是心里过意不去 -你现在也是 |
[05:18] | Well, thank you both for everything. | 谢谢你们所做的一切 |
[05:22] | And for understanding. | 也希望你们能理解 |
[05:24] | Of course. | 当然 |
[05:29] | Next one, I won’t say a word, I swear. | 下一个我绝对不说话了 我保证 |
[05:31] | There is no next one. Seth was our last client. | 没有下一个了 塞思是我们最后的客户 |
[05:33] | So we’ll go out and find new ones. | 那我们就出去寻找新的客户 |
[05:35] | Maybe not be so picky about the kinds of clients we take on. | 或许不要再那么挑剔客户类型 |
[05:38] | No, we will not become one of those low-rent, | 不 我们不能堕落成廉价又破烂的 |
[05:41] | seedy P.I. Firms. | 私人侦探公司 |
[05:42] | Anderson/Vaughan Investigations. | 这里是安德森·沃恩调查公司 |
[05:44] | It’s your alarm company. | 你的安防公司 |
[05:46] | There’s been a break-in at your house. | 有人闯进了你家 |
[05:49] | Margot. | 玛格特 |
[05:54] | – I’m sorry. I’m so sorry. – Tommy. | -对不起 对不起 -汤米 |
[05:57] | I know I should’ve called, | 我知道我应该先打个电话 |
[05:58] | but I wanted to surprise you, | 但是我想给你个惊喜 |
[05:59] | and my key didn’t work, | 我的钥匙用不了了 |
[06:01] | and so I set off your alarm, | 所以就触发了警报 |
[06:02] | and I may have broken your door. | 我可能还弄坏了你家的门 |
[06:04] | – But I’ll fix it. – It’s okay. | -我会修好的 -没关系 |
[06:06] | Guys, he really is my brother. Thank you. | 各位 他真是我弟弟 谢谢你们 |
[06:08] | You couldn’t have called first? | 就不能先打个电话吗 |
[06:09] | Don’t pretend you didn’t miss me. | 别装得一副不想我的样子 |
[06:10] | You know what I miss? | 你知道我想念的是什么吗 |
[06:11] | The $750 you still owe me, | 你欠我的750美元 |
[06:13] | and that is my jacket you’re wearing. | 而且你穿着我的夹克 |
[06:14] | So, what’s going on? | 那么 怎么回事 |
[06:16] | You look good. You okay? | 你看着不错 你还好吗 |
[06:17] | Actually… I could use your help. | 其实…我急需你的帮助 |
[06:20] | Of course. How much do you need? | 没问题 你要多少 |
[06:22] | No, no. That’s not why I’m here this time. | 不 我这次来不是为了钱 |
[06:25] | I swear. I got plenty of money. | 我发誓 我有了一大笔钱 |
[06:28] | That’s the problem. | 问题就在这 |
[06:29] | $3 million? | 三百万美元 |
[06:31] | The IRS says that it is in a bank account somewhere, | 国税局说钱存在某个地方以我的名字 |
[06:34] | in my name, and that I have to pay taxes on it, | 开的银行账户里 我需要为此交税 |
[06:37] | but I don’t have that kind of money. | 但是这钱不是我的 |
[06:39] | Or do I? ‘Cause it is in my name, | 或者说是我的 因为确实是在我的名下 |
[06:40] | 汤姆斯·沃恩 收入少报通知 | |
[06:42] | and that’s my Social Security number. | 那也确实是我的社保账号 |
[06:43] | It could be an accounting error. | 可能是账目出错了 |
[06:45] | Or identity theft, although they usually take money. | 或是身份盗用 但他们通常是盗走钱财 |
[06:47] | They don’t give it. | 而不会给钱 |
[06:48] | Whoever parked this money in your name | 不管是谁以你的名义存的钱 |
[06:49] | knew you well enough to think you’d never find it. | 都非常了解你 知道你永远找不到 |
[06:52] | So, is there a roommate or a girlfriend? | 所以 你有没有室友或是女朋友 |
[06:53] | No, sadly. | 没有 很可惜 |
[06:55] | – Someone you work with? – Someone you work for? | -同事呢 -雇主呢 |
[06:58] | Could you guys maybe help me find out? | 你们能帮我找出来吗 |
[07:01] | We could if we had our computers. | 如果我们电脑在手上的话是可以 |
[07:03] | You don’t have any computers? | 你们一台电脑都没有吗 |
[07:04] | Sophie has her hacktop. | 苏菲还留着她的黑客电脑 |
[07:05] | If she can figure out where the money comes from, | 如果她能查出来这笔钱的来源 |
[07:07] | we can at least let the IRS know. | 至少我们能告知国税局 |
[07:08] | Or, you know, we could keep the money. | 或者 我们可以把这笔钱留下来 |
[07:12] | It’s not yours to keep. | 不是你的 不能留 |
[07:14] | Yeah, but then I could pay you guys, | 知道 但是我就可以花钱雇你们 |
[07:16] | and I could pay you back for all the money | 我还可以把最近几十年 |
[07:19] | that you’ve loaned me over the last few decades. | 找你借的钱都还了 |
[07:21] | We could use the money. | 这钱正是我们需要的 |
[07:23] | Not if it belongs to someone else. | 但如果是别人的钱 就不能用 |
[07:24] | So…let’s find out. | 那就查一查呗 |
[07:34] | Benjamin Jones, I’d like you to meet my supervisor, | 本杰明·琼斯 向你介绍我的上司 |
[07:37] | Agent Justine Diaz. | 贾斯廷·迪亚斯探员 |
[07:39] | Agent Dao speaks very highly of you, Agent Diaz. | 达奥探员对你赞不绝口 迪亚斯探员 |
[07:41] | Oh, you mean Special Agent Dao, | 你是说特别探员达奥 |
[07:43] | now of the FBI’s Intelligence Division. | 现在隶属于联调局情报部门 |
[07:45] | I got promoted thanks to you. | 多亏你 我升职了 |
[07:47] | Thanks to you, Mr. Jones, | 多亏了你 琼斯先生 |
[07:48] | we were able to put Sybil Griffiths behind bars. | 我们才能将西比尔·格里菲斯绳之以法 |
[07:51] | And ever since, Dao has been after me | 打那以后 达奥一直缠着我 |
[07:53] | to sign off on a deal that’ll get you out in three to five years. | 签写一份能让你在三到五年内出狱的协议 |
[07:59] | I would be very grateful. | 非常感激 |
[08:02] | Here’s the thing, though. | 但是 有个问题 |
[08:03] | I have a problem with you being out on the street | 我对于你三到五年之后出狱 |
[08:05] | in three to five years. | 有点疑虑 |
[08:07] | What would you say if I told you | 如果我说我能让你 |
[08:09] | I could get you out of here tomorrow? | 明天就出狱 你怎么看 |
[08:16] | I’d say… | 我会说… |
[08:19] | …what’s the catch? | 有什么条件 |
[08:22] | The answer is no. | 我的回答是不行 |
[08:23] | We’re giving you your freedom. | 我们这可是还你自由 |
[08:24] | You’re giving me a death sentence. | 你们是给我判了死刑 |
[08:25] | We’re giving you the opportunity to live exactly as you did before. | 我们是给你机会 像以前那样生活 |
[08:29] | Setting up cons, pulling jobs, but looping me in | 设立骗局 干上一票 只是要带上我 |
[08:33] | so that I can collect evidence, make arrests. | 让我能收集证据 逮捕罪犯 |
[08:35] | Once word spreads that I’m setting people up for the feds — | 一旦业内传开说我在协助联调局抓人 |
[08:38] | That’s not gonna happen. | 不会的 |
[08:39] | You’re too good. | 你才不会被发现 |
[08:39] | Flattery? Really? | 拍马屁 非得来这套 |
[08:40] | Fact. You’ve never been caught. | 我说的是事实 你从未被抓到过 |
[08:43] | And as much as I’d like to take the credit, | 尽管我很想把功劳揽到自己身上 |
[08:45] | the only reason you’re here | 你能落网 |
[08:46] | is because you turned yourself in. | 完全是因为你自首了 |
[08:47] | The only reason I turned myself in | 我来自首 完全是因为 |
[08:50] | was to do the three to five years | 我打算坐三五年牢 |
[08:51] | and start over, get married. | 就重新开始 并结婚 |
[08:52] | – He’s engaged. – To Alice Vaughan. | -他订婚了 -和爱丽丝·沃恩 |
[08:54] | I read the file. | 我看了资料 |
[08:55] | But if I go undercover for you guys, | 但如果我给你们做卧底 |
[08:56] | she won’t be able to get anywhere near me | 她要和我亲近 |
[08:58] | without endangering herself. | 就可能危及自身 |
[08:59] | Which is why we’re prepared to offer you other incentives. | 所以还有其他好处 |
[09:01] | Such as? | 比如 |
[09:02] | You’d be on retainer, | 会签署雇聘协议 |
[09:04] | with a generous expense account. | 带可观的报销账户 |
[09:05] | And how would you get me out of here? | 你们打算怎么放我出去 |
[09:06] | We’d get your case – thrown out on a technicality. | 你的案子因程序问题而推翻 |
[09:09] | You can just do that? | 你们还能那样 |
[09:11] | We can. | 能 |
[09:15] | – How long would this deal be? – Three years. | -协议持续多久 -三年 |
[09:17] | – One. – Two. | -一年 -两年 |
[09:18] | 18 months, | 十八个月 |
[09:18] | if this job doesn’t kill me first. | 前提是这期间我没有被这份工作搞死 |
[09:20] | And exactly what kind of jobs are we talking about? | 咱们来谈谈工作的细节吧 |
[09:23] | Dog walker, sign twirler, hand model. | 遛狗 挥牌 手模 |
[09:26] | Oh, but that got weird. | 但那个后来变得好奇怪 |
[09:27] | 16 jobs in the last 3 months. | 最近三个月做过十六份工作 |
[09:30] | Did you give any of your employers your Social Security number? | 你有没有将你的社保号告诉哪个雇主 |
[09:32] | You think one of them put the money in my name? | 你觉得是他们哪个以我的名字存的钱吗 |
[09:34] | Could be. It’s a place to start. | 可能是 可以从这查起 |
[09:36] | Maybe that ferret guy in Studio City. | 可能是影视城那个养雪貂的 |
[09:39] | Ferret guy? | 侦探[也指雪貂] |
[09:40] | Oh, sorry. Ferret wrangler? | 抱歉 是养雪貂的 |
[09:41] | Studio City? How long have you been here? | 影视城 你来这儿多久了 |
[09:44] | Not long. A few weeks. | 不久 就几周 |
[09:46] | You didn’t call me? | 你都没打给我 |
[09:47] | No. I just — I wanted to get my life together, | 没 我只是想振作起来 |
[09:49] | get a real job before I called you. | 找到一份正经工作之后再找你 |
[09:51] | But there are no jobs for Millennials. | 但是根本就没有适合千禧一代的工作 |
[09:53] | Sweetie, you are not a Millennial. | 亲爱的 你可不属于千禧一代 |
[09:56] | Don’t be mean. I’m trying. | 别这么刻薄 我在努力 |
[09:58] | It’s just I’m not qualified to do anything. | 只不过 我干什么工作都不行 |
[10:00] | Okay, what about waiting tables? | 好吧 那做服务生呢 |
[10:02] | – He punches people. – One customer one time. | -他会打人 -就一次 打了一个人 |
[10:05] | He has a problem with authority. | 他对权势之人有看法 |
[10:06] | No! I have a problem with injustice. | 不是 我只是看不过非正义之事 |
[10:09] | And it gets me into trouble. | 然后我就因此惹了麻烦 |
[10:11] | That seems to run in the family. | 这听起来像是家族遗传呀 |
[10:13] | Oh, hey, write down all your employers | 把你所有老板都写下来 |
[10:15] | so we can call and do background checks. | 我们好去打电话做背景调查 |
[10:17] | Okay, but, you know, | 好的 但是 |
[10:18] | maybe steer clear of the ferret guy. | 至少避开那个养雪貂的吧 |
[10:21] | The answer’s no. | 不可以 |
[10:22] | – That’s what Ben said. – Good. | -本是那么说的 -很好 |
[10:24] | – At first. – What? | -一开始是那么说 -什么 |
[10:25] | He accepted the deal? | 他接受了协议 |
[10:26] | Without consulting me? | 还没问我的意见 |
[10:27] | It’s only 18 months. | 只有十八个月 |
[10:28] | – No! – Alice. | -不行 -爱丽丝 |
[10:29] | We had a plan. He was gonna do the time. | 我们计划好了 他会服刑 |
[10:31] | He was going straight. | 然后遵纪守法 |
[10:32] | He is. He’s working for the FBI. | 没错啊 他将为联调局工作 |
[10:35] | As a criminal aiding other criminals. | 以罪犯之身 逮捕其他罪犯 |
[10:37] | She doesn’t care about Ben. She’s gonna get him killed. | 她并不关心本 她会害死他的 |
[10:40] | Who is this Agent Diaz? | 这个迪亚斯探员是什么来头 |
[10:41] | She’s one of our best undercover agents. | 她是极为优秀的卧底探员 |
[10:43] | You would love her. | 你会喜欢她的 |
[10:44] | – I hate her. – Me too. | -我恨她 -我也是 |
[10:45] | I’m calling her. | 我待会儿打给她 |
[10:46] | Feel free, but Ben’s already made his decision. | 随便你 但是本已经作出决定了 |
[10:49] | The deal’s done. | 已经成交 |
[10:50] | I’m calling him, too. | 我也会打给他 |
[10:57] | He seems so sweet. | 他似乎很可爱 |
[10:58] | He is sweet. | 是很可爱 |
[11:00] | He’s sweet and fun and you love him, | 他可爱又有趣 你会喜欢他 |
[11:03] | and then the next thing you know, | 然后你就会发现 |
[11:04] | you’re out 750 bucks | 你少了750块 |
[11:05] | and your favorite jacket is gone. | 而且你最喜欢的夹克也不翼而飞 |
[11:09] | Besides, I thought you were interested | 此外 我还以为你喜欢的是 |
[11:10] | in a different adorable man-child. | 另一种可爱型 |
[11:14] | I was, but he never really made his move. | 不错 但是他从来都没有行动 |
[11:18] | Things got a little crazy around here. | 最近这里事情太麻烦了 |
[11:19] | I know. I’m teasing. | 我知道 我开玩笑呢 |
[11:21] | Kind of. | 一半是玩笑 |
[11:23] | Friday night. | 周五晚上 |
[11:24] | 8:00 p.m. | 八点钟 |
[11:25] | I’m making my move. | 我要给你看我的行动 |
[11:43] | Very impressive. | 令人叫绝 |
[11:45] | But put it away | 赶紧收起来 |
[11:46] | before you put someone’s eye out. | 免得戳瞎别人 |
[11:56] | Meeting went well, I thought. | 我还觉得会议挺顺利 |
[11:57] | Were we at the same meeting? | 咱们去的是同一个会议吗 |
[11:59] | Ivor shouldn’t have been on his phone. | 艾弗确实不该接电话 |
[12:01] | I’m not talking about Ivor. | 我说的不是艾弗 |
[12:02] | I’m talking about the three leutenants who didn’t show up. | 我说的是那三个没来的副官 |
[12:05] | All three missed payments this month, too. | 他们这个月也没有交钱 |
[12:08] | Look, here’s one of our opium freighters. | 你看 这是我们的一艘鸦片船 |
[12:10] | Apparently just vanished in the South Pacific. | 显然打南太平洋里消失了 |
[12:13] | And a gold transport that was seized by the Swiss authorities. | 还有一艘黄金运输船也被瑞士当局收了 |
[12:17] | These things do happen, you know. | 是会有这种事 |
[12:19] | When I worked for your mother, | 当初给你母亲工作时 |
[12:20] | there were always fires to put out. | 总有突发事件需要处理 |
[12:21] | Oh, do you mean like the one that destroyed | 你是说像西班牙毕尔巴鄂这儿 |
[12:23] | our five-star hotel in Bilbao? | 摧毁我们五星级酒店的突发事件吗 |
[12:25] | When did that happen? | 那是什么时候的事 |
[12:26] | Today. | 今天 |
[12:27] | It’s blatant disrespect. | 这简直就是赤裸裸的挑衅 |
[12:29] | I need to find these turncoats. | 我要找到这些叛徒 |
[12:32] | Well, I can’t tell you where to find them, | 我不能告诉你该去哪儿找 |
[12:33] | but I can tell you – what they all have in common. | 但是我可以告诉你他们之间的共同点 |
[12:37] | They were all me. | 他们都是”我” |
[12:39] | What does that mean? | 什么意思 |
[12:40] | All three started off as your mother’s right hand | 这三个人在升职之前 |
[12:42] | before being promoted. | 都是你母亲的得力助手 |
[12:48] | What are you going to do? | 你要怎么做 |
[12:49] | I’m gonna do what every girl dreams of doing | 我要去做每个姑娘 |
[12:51] | at one point or another — | 都时不时想干的事情 |
[12:54] | I’m going to kill my mother. | 我要去杀了我母亲 |
[13:02] | You couldn’t have stopped Ben from taking that deal? | 你就不能说服本不要接受那个协议吗 |
[13:05] | It was his decision. | 这是他的决定 |
[13:08] | And it’s – not my case anymore… | 而且也不再是我的案子了 |
[13:11] | because I got promoted this morning. | 因为我今早升职了 |
[13:13] | We should celebrate. | 我们应该庆祝一下 |
[13:15] | Oh, we will. | 当然 |
[13:17] | The minute you come back here | 等你把我的电脑 档案 |
[13:18] | with my computers and my files and my servers. | 还有服务器都还回来的时候 |
[13:22] | Then and only then will I be celebrating. | 只有到那时候 我们才会庆祝 |
[13:31] | – I’ll hold you to that. – Good. | -归还后可别耍赖 -很好 |
[13:34] | ‘Cause that’s the only way you’re gonna hold me. | 也只有这样你才能抱我 |
[13:40] | Agent Justine Diaz, yes. | 贾斯廷·迪亚斯探员 没错 |
[13:43] | Will you tell her that Alice Vaughan called again? | 麻烦告诉她 爱丽丝·沃恩又打来了 |
[13:48] | Ben’s gonna be fine. | 本会没事的 |
[13:49] | Look, I know you don’t like him — | 听着 我知道你不喜欢他 |
[13:50] | No, I hated him. | 我恨他 |
[13:53] | But he stepped up. | 但是他站了出来 |
[13:56] | He turned himself in. | 他自首了 |
[13:59] | He went to jail for you. | 他为你进了监狱 |
[14:03] | And because he’s a criminal. | 当然他也的确有罪 |
[14:06] | But… | 但是 |
[14:07] | because he’s a criminal… | 正因为他是个罪犯 |
[14:12] | and a really good one, | 而且手段一流 |
[14:14] | he’s gonna be just fine. | 他会没事的 |
[14:38] | Morning, sunshine. How’s the tum-tum? | 早上好 宝贝儿 肚肚还疼吗 |
[14:40] | Rhys. What the… | 里斯 这什么… |
[14:43] | Ooh, yeah. Sorry about that. | 抱歉啦 |
[14:45] | Had to make it look realistic. | 我们要把戏演得逼真一点 |
[14:47] | How else was I gonna break you out of there? | 要不然我还能怎么把你弄出来? |
[14:48] | You did this to me? | 你干的 |
[14:49] | Well, I hired someone. | 我雇了个人 |
[14:51] | He’s actually a very gifted serial killer. | 他是个非常有天赋的连环杀人犯 |
[14:54] | I’m sorry. What? | 啥玩意 |
[14:55] | Well, he stabbed you just deep enough | 他刺得恰到好处 |
[14:56] | for the guards to call the ambulance, | 警卫看伤情会叫救护车 |
[14:58] | but he missed all the major organs. | 而又避开了所有要害 |
[14:59] | Oh, my God. | 我的天 |
[15:00] | Yeah, it does look a bit angry, doesn’t it? | 伤口似乎很疼啊 |
[15:02] | Sorry. I had to stitch you up on the fly. | 抱歉了 缝合得太匆忙 |
[15:04] | – Let me change that. – Don’t touch me. | -来改善改善 -别碰我 |
[15:06] | Well, I have to, or else it’ll go septic. | 我必须碰你 否则伤口会感染的 |
[15:07] | Don’t. | 别 |
[15:09] | Sounds like somebody needs a painkiller. | 某人可能需要止痛药了 |
[15:11] | I need a phone. | 我需要电话 |
[15:12] | You have no idea what you’ve done. | 你根本不知道你做了什么 |
[15:13] | And you have no idea about the lengths I had to go to | 你不知道为了这件事情 |
[15:15] | to get it done, but don’t bother to thank me. | 费了多大的心思 不用谢 |
[15:17] | Even though I made breakfast. | 虽然我还做了早餐 |
[15:20] | Rhys. | 里斯 |
[15:24] | Where the hell are we? | 这是什么鬼地方 |
[15:25] | He was stabbed? | 他被捅了 |
[15:27] | He’s not dead. At least not to our knowledge. | 他没死 至少据我们所知是这样 |
[15:29] | You mean you don’t know? | 你是说你不知道 |
[15:30] | Why don’t you know? | 你们怎么会不知道 |
[15:31] | Because he’s missing. | 因为他失踪了 |
[15:32] | His ambulance never arrived at the hospital. | 他搭的那辆救护车根本没到医院 |
[15:34] | Then why are you here instead of out looking for him? | 那你们为什么跑来这里而不去找他 |
[15:36] | Because it appears to be a carefully orchestrated jailbreak. | 因为这整件事像是一场精心谋划的越狱 |
[15:39] | Excuse me? | 什么 |
[15:42] | No, he wouldn’t have done that. | 不 他不会这么做的 |
[15:43] | You guys just made that ridiculous deal. | 你们刚达成那个荒谬的协议 |
[15:45] | Which I understand you were opposed to, | 而我记得你很反对 |
[15:47] | so maybe he called you. | 所以可能他联系了你 |
[15:48] | To tell me – he was breaking out of jail? | 告诉我他越狱了吗 |
[15:50] | I want him to stay in jail. | 我希望他好好待在监狱里 |
[15:51] | You’re the ones that got him out. | 是你们要把他弄出来 |
[15:52] | We just need to know if he called you. | 我们只是想知道他是否有打电话给你 |
[15:54] | No. He did not call. You know why? | 没有 他没打来 你知道原因吗 |
[15:56] | Because someone with a shiv | 因为某个拿着弹簧刀的家伙 |
[15:57] | found out that he made a deal with the feds. | 发现他和联调局达成了协议 |
[16:02] | The United States government is gonna pay you | 美国政府要付钱雇你 |
[16:04] | to be a criminal? | 去当一名罪犯吗 |
[16:05] | I know it sounds good, but — | 我知道这听上去很不错 但是 |
[16:07] | – What, just you? – Rhys. | -就你一个吗 -里斯 |
[16:08] | Did you say, “Yeah, I’d love to do that, | 你有没有说 “我很乐意 |
[16:10] | but not without my partner Rhys”? | 但没有好搭档里斯的话 我不干” |
[16:11] | We are no longer partners. | 我们早就不是搭档了 |
[16:15] | Well, I wish I’d known that | 我希望我在费了这么大劲 |
[16:15] | before I went to all this trouble and broke you out of jail. | 把你从监狱里弄出来前就知道这一点 |
[16:17] | I never asked you to. | 我从未开口要你这么做 |
[16:18] | Well, that’s the thing about friendship, Benji. | 友情就是这样 小本 |
[16:20] | You shouldn’t have to ask. I shouldn’t have to ask. | 你压根就不需要开口 我就不该问 |
[16:23] | – May I see your phone, please? – Why? | -能给我用下你的手机吗 -为什么 |
[16:25] | Oh, you want to call Alice, give her the good news. | 你想打给爱丽丝 告诉她这个好消息 |
[16:29] | That I’m not dead, yes. | 告诉她我没死 是的 |
[16:30] | And I’m gonna call the FBI. | 我还要打电话给联调局 |
[16:31] | Ooh, no. We can’t have that. | 不行 这个不行 |
[16:33] | Rhys, they’re gonna think that I ran. | 里斯 他们会认为我逃走了 |
[16:34] | Yeah, the thing is, in order to get you out of jail, | 是啊 关键在于 为了把你弄出监狱 |
[16:37] | I had to make, um… | 我不得不许下了 |
[16:39] | …certain promises. | 一些承诺 |
[16:40] | Which I’m sure you’ll keep. | 我相信你会信守承诺的 |
[16:41] | But in exchange for the knife work and this lovely hideaway, | 但为了换取狱中行刺和这个舒适的藏身处 |
[16:45] | I was obliged to guarantee your involvement in a very small job. | 我不得不承诺你将参与一件小工作 |
[16:49] | Give me the phone. | 把电话给我 |
[16:49] | If we don’t do this, | 如果我们不做 |
[16:51] | they will shank us both, | 咱们俩都会挨刀 |
[16:52] | and this time they won’t miss the major organs. | 而这一次就不会避开要害 |
[16:54] | So, you can’t call the FBI, | 所以 你不能打电话给联调局 |
[16:57] | but you can call Alice. | 但可以打给爱丽丝 |
[17:02] | Please tell me you’re not dead. | 拜托告诉我你没死 |
[17:04] | Please tell me you find men with abdominal scars attractive. | 拜托告诉我你会喜欢肚子上有疤的男人 |
[17:07] | Where are you? What’s going on? | 你在哪 出了什么事 |
[17:09] | Agent Diaz is here crying jailbreak. | 迪亚斯探员来这儿叫嚣着越狱 |
[17:11] | It wasn’t me. It was Rhys. | 不是我主动的 是里斯 |
[17:13] | Hi, Alice. | 爱丽丝 |
[17:15] | Do you want me to tell her it was Rhys? | 要我告诉她是里斯干的吗 |
[17:16] | No, I don’t want you involved. | 不 我不想让你卷进这件事 |
[17:18] | Too late. Call me later. | 太迟了 晚点打给我 |
[17:21] | Sorry, client emergency. | 抱歉 客户有急事 |
[17:23] | Of course. I think we’re done for now. | 没事 暂时就这样吧 |
[17:25] | Thank you both for your time. | 谢谢两位抽时间配合 |
[17:27] | Oh, and next time you talk to your fiancé, | 对了 你下次接到未婚夫的电话 |
[17:30] | tell him you got your wish. | 告诉他你如愿了 |
[17:31] | The deal is off. | 协议告吹 |
[17:32] | When he goes back to prison, | 等他回了监狱 |
[17:34] | he’s going back for good. | 等着把牢底坐穿吧 |
[17:43] | They told me my lawyer was here. | 他们说来的是我律师 |
[17:55] | You look tired. | 你看起来很疲惫 |
[17:58] | I can’t think why. | 不知道原因呢 |
[18:00] | Can you? | 你知道吗 |
[18:01] | Late nights with Jamison, I expect. | 我猜是和贾米森玩到深夜 |
[18:03] | You’ll have to pace yourself at first. | 你得悠着点 |
[18:04] | Don’t be disgusting. | 别恶心人了 |
[18:07] | You know exactly why I’m here. | 你明知我来这里的原因 |
[18:10] | The missing leftenants? | 那几个失踪的副官 |
[18:12] | The missing payments? | 那些该交而没交的钱 |
[18:15] | Darling, I can hardly get a proper cup of tea in here, | 亲爱的 我在这儿连杯好茶都喝不到 |
[18:19] | let alone coordinate a mutiny from the inside. | 更别提谋划叛乱 |
[18:22] | I think you’d rather destroy the Firm than let me have it. | 我觉得你宁愿毁了公司也不愿给我 |
[18:26] | Margot, | 玛格特 |
[18:28] | your father and I built up the business for you and for Rhys. | 你父亲和我为你和里斯打造了这整个帝国 |
[18:33] | You didn’t need to take it. It was yours. | 你之前完全没必要抢 本来就是你的 |
[18:36] | Is that why you torched the hotel in Bilbao? | 所以你一把火烧了毕尔巴鄂那间酒店吗 |
[18:38] | To teach me that valuable lesson? | 给我一个宝贵的教训 |
[18:41] | What do you mean? | 你说什么 |
[18:42] | It burned to the ground. | 酒店被烧为平地 |
[18:43] | You burned it to the ground. | 你把它烧为平地 |
[18:50] | That hotel was our insurance policy. | 那间酒店是我们的保单 |
[18:54] | Well, that’s where you’re wrong | 那你就错了 |
[18:55] | because there is no payout for arson. | 因为纵火得不到理赔 |
[18:57] | Your father stashed millions there — | 你父亲在那里藏了数百万资产 |
[18:59] | in the walls, in the floor, in cash, in gold — | 在墙里 地板里 有现金 有黄金 |
[19:03] | just in case. | 为了以防万一 |
[19:06] | No one knew. | 没人知道 |
[19:08] | Your father only told me because he knew he was dying. | 你父亲告诉我也是因为他要死了 |
[19:11] | Well, if you didn’t do this, then who did? | 这事如果不是你干的 那会是谁 |
[19:15] | Who else would Dad have told? | 这件事爸爸还会告诉谁 |
[19:16] | Well, you find out, | 你去查 |
[19:18] | because I can’t do anything from in here. | 因为我在这里什么也做不了 |
[19:21] | It’s up to you now, darling. | 现在靠你了 亲爱的 |
[19:24] | It’s all up to you. | 全靠你了 |
[19:28] | Tommy, get in here. | 汤米 进来 |
[19:29] | We found the overseas bank account with your name on it. | 我们找到了你名下的那个海外银行账户 |
[19:32] | So, now we just need to get through | 所以我们现在只要回答 |
[19:33] | the security questions and we’re in. | 安全问题就可以进入账户了 |
[19:34] | What was the name of your first pet? | 你养的第一只宠物叫什么名字 |
[19:35] | We used to have the sweetest little pit bull named Gracie. | 我们养过一只叫格蕾西的可爱斗牛犬 |
[19:39] | – Gracie. – Alice named her. | -格蕾西 -爱丽丝取的名字 |
[19:41] | That’s so sweet. I love pit bulls. | 真好 我超喜欢斗牛犬 |
[19:43] | Me too. They’re the best dogs in the world. | 我也是 它们是世界上最棒的狗狗 |
[19:45] | Except for the ones that bite people’s faces off. | 除了那些会把人脸咬掉的 |
[19:47] | Next question — favorite musician. | 下一个问题 最喜爱的音乐人 |
[19:49] | Uh, Kate Bush. | 凯特·布什 |
[19:51] | Love Kate Bush. | 我超爱凯特·布什 |
[19:52] | What’s your favorite album? | 你最喜欢哪张专辑 |
[19:53] | I mean, I’ll always love “The Dreaming,” | 我一直超喜欢《梦乡》 |
[19:55] | – but “Hounds of Love” Is so amazing! – “Hounds of Love”! | -但《猎爱》太惊艳了 -《猎爱》 |
[19:57] | Oh, for God’s sake. What street did you grow up on? | 两位拜托 你在哪条街道长大 |
[20:01] | Uh, Wallace Road. | 华莱士路 |
[20:02] | Stop it! | 不是吧 |
[20:03] | You did not. In Tucson? | 你不会也是吧 图森市吗 |
[20:04] | No, in Mumbai. | 不 是在孟买 |
[20:06] | What? You grew up in India? | 什么 你在印度长大的 |
[20:07] | You grew up in India? | 你在印度长大的 |
[20:09] | I used to live in Mumbai. | 我在孟买生活过一段时间 |
[20:11] | – You did not. – I did. | -不是吧 -真的 |
[20:12] | You did not. | 你不是在那生活 |
[20:13] | You were detained there under suspicion of drug trafficking. | 你因为涉嫌贩毒而在那被羁押过一段时间 |
[20:17] | Next question. | 下个问题 |
[20:18] | So, what’s the job? | 什么工作 |
[20:20] | It’s not even a job. It’s more of an errand, really. | 连工作都说不上 更像是一份差事 |
[20:23] | A little light safecracking. It’s right up your street. | 撬撬保险箱 正是你在行的 |
[20:26] | Who’s the client? | 委托人是谁 |
[20:26] | We don’t even have to deal with the client. | 都不用跟委托人交涉 |
[20:28] | He’s sending his boys over right now. | 他的手下正在来的路上 |
[20:29] | And you won’t tell me his name because… | 你不肯告诉我他的名字 原因是 |
[20:33] | It’s Carl Mangels. | 是卡尔·曼格尔斯 |
[20:34] | Are you insane? | 你疯了吗 |
[20:35] | No. No way. | 不 绝对不行 |
[20:37] | Mangels is actually very misunderstood. | 曼格尔斯总是被人误解 |
[20:38] | He only “Mangles” people who break promises to him. | 他只对背信弃义的人用自己那一套 |
[20:43] | Oh, man. | 天啊 |
[20:44] | Nothing worse than early gangsters. | 提前到的强盗最糟糕 |
[20:47] | Rhys. I can’t not let them in. | 里斯 我不能不让他们进来 |
[20:49] | I am not working for Mangels. | 我不会为曼格尔斯效力 |
[20:50] | You wouldn’t be doing it for Mangels. | 不是为曼格尔斯做事 |
[20:51] | You would be doing it for Alice. | 而是为了爱丽丝 |
[20:52] | What does that mean? | 什么意思 |
[20:54] | They know you have a girlfriend. | 他们知道你有个女友 |
[20:56] | And how do they know that? | 他们怎么知道的 |
[20:57] | I didn’t know it was a secret. | 我不知道这是什么秘密 |
[20:58] | For her sake and for our sake, | 看在她的份上 也为了我们自己 |
[21:00] | please just do this one job. | 求你了 只此一次 |
[21:02] | Man, you used to love safecracking. | 老兄 你以前可喜欢撬保险柜了 |
[21:07] | Gentlemen, sorry to keep you waiting. | 先生们 抱歉久等 |
[21:10] | Ben, you know Thaddeus and Jeremy. | 本 他们是塞迪厄斯和杰瑞米 |
[21:15] | Come on in, fellas. | 进来吧 伙计们 |
[21:17] | Let’s get to work. | 开始干活吧 |
[21:24] | Sheets, towels. | 床单 毛巾 |
[21:26] | Help yourself to anything in the fridge. | 随便从冰箱拿东西 |
[21:28] | Anything else? | 还有别的需要吗 |
[21:29] | Well, now that you mention it, | 既然你提到了 |
[21:32] | I’m a little thirsty. | 我有点渴 |
[21:35] | Forgive me. | 抱歉 |
[21:40] | Go easy | 悠着点 |
[21:41] | in case we have more questions for you tomorrow. | 万一明天还有更多问题 |
[21:43] | Wait, wait. Wh-Where are you going? | 慢着 你要去哪儿 |
[21:45] | Back to work. | 回去工作 |
[21:45] | Well, to work on my case? | 忙我的案子吗 |
[21:47] | ‘Cause I’m officially giving you the night off. | 我已经正式叫你下班了啊 |
[21:49] | It’s not about your case. | 不是你的案子 |
[21:52] | But you’re not gonna – tell me about it because… | 但你不愿意跟我谈 是因为 |
[21:54] | Because it’s work, it’s boring. | 因为那是工作 很无趣 |
[21:55] | And because I’m your idiot brother | 还因为我是个白痴弟弟 |
[21:57] | – who can… barely hold a job, – No, that is not it… | -连份工作都保不住 -不是那样 |
[21:58] | – let alone… – at all. | -更别提… -完全不是 |
[21:59] | It’s fine, it’s fine. | 没关系 没关系 |
[22:00] | Yeah, I just… | 嗯 我只是 |
[22:04] | I thought I was gonna be different this time. | 我以为这次能有所不同 |
[22:06] | You know, I was coming to you with money. | 我本来打算带着钱来找你 |
[22:08] | I was gonna buy you bourbon. | 打算给你买点波旁威士忌 |
[22:10] | And we’d hang out like we used to do. | 像以前那样出门乱逛 |
[22:14] | Back when we were both problem children. | 那时我们还都是问题少年呢 |
[22:23] | I was never a problem child. | 我从来都没问题 |
[22:26] | Yet you were the one who taught me how to drink this stuff. | 但是你教的我 怎么喝这玩意 |
[22:31] | But if you have to go back to your office, then… | 不过如果你非得回去办公室 那么 |
[22:36] | …I understand. | 我也理解 |
[22:39] | You’re engaged to a con man? | 你和骗子订婚了 |
[22:42] | Con man who was stabbed last night, | 这个骗子昨晚被捅伤 |
[22:45] | kidnapped from federal prison, | 从联邦监狱绑走 |
[22:46] | and hasn’t called me since this morning, | 直到今早才联系我 |
[22:49] | so he may be dead. | 他可能已经死了 |
[22:51] | I have no idea. | 我也不知道 |
[22:51] | Why don’t you just call him? | 你怎么不打给他 |
[22:53] | I can’t, not with the FBI watching me. | 不能 因为有联调局在盯着我 |
[22:55] | The F– | 联… |
[22:58] | I know. | 我知道 |
[23:02] | I guess it makes sense, given Dad. | 想想爸 大概说得通 |
[23:05] | Ben is nothing like Dad. | 本和爸完全不同 |
[23:08] | He’s not a charming con man? | 他不是迷人的骗子吗 |
[23:10] | Dad’s not a con man. | 爸不是骗子 |
[23:11] | Okay, you’re right. Yeah. | 你说得对 |
[23:13] | Dad is strictly an — an amateur cheat and thief and liar. | 严格说来 爸只是业余的骗子加窃贼 |
[23:17] | I do not have a daddy thing. | 爸对我没有造成严重影响 |
[23:22] | What? Then, of course, there’s Ethan. | 当然有 你想想伊森 |
[23:28] | Ethan was a mistake. | 伊森是个错误 |
[23:31] | You were gonna marry him. | 你当时还打算嫁给他 |
[23:32] | No, he was gonna marry me whether I wanted to or not. | 不对 是他不顾我的意愿想娶我 |
[23:38] | Do you ever… | 你有没有 |
[23:41] | ever hear from him? | 他的消息 |
[23:45] | No, he knows better than that. Do you? | 没有 他知道不该招惹我 你呢 |
[23:49] | Not very often. | 有 但不多 |
[23:52] | He was always good to me. | 他对我总是很好 |
[23:54] | That makes one of us. | 咱俩起码有一个 |
[23:58] | But now you’re with Christopher. | 可现在你和克里斯托弗在一起 |
[24:00] | Ben. | 本 |
[24:00] | Ah, sorry. Ben. | 抱歉 本 |
[24:05] | What? What? | 怎么 怎么 |
[24:06] | It’s just, for the first time in our lives… | 只是 我们生活中首次 |
[24:10] | I think that your life sucks way worse than mine. | 你比我过得惨 |
[24:14] | Yeah, I think you may be right. | 嗯 我想你是对的 |
[24:16] | I’m not gonna lie, it feels pretty good. | 我得承认 感觉不错 |
[24:26] | The mark is Galinda Mangels. | 目标是葛林达·曼格尔斯 |
[24:30] | Mangels is targeting his wife? | 曼格尔斯要整自己的妻子 |
[24:31] | Mangels is divorcing his wife. | 曼格尔斯想跟他妻子离婚 |
[24:33] | You said this was gonna be a simple snatch-and-grab. | 你还说不过是简单的抢劫 |
[24:35] | It is going to be simple. | 是会很简单 |
[24:36] | We just have to get to that part. | 只是要走到那一步 |
[24:38] | Which means getting to Galinda. | 要先接近葛林达 |
[24:39] | Since the separation, | 分居之后 |
[24:40] | Galinda has gone after all of Mangels’ assets, | 葛林达想捞走曼格尔斯的全部身家 |
[24:43] | which is why there is an armed body man with her at all times. | 所以她身边随时都有保镖 |
[24:46] | What does Mangels want us to grab? | 曼格尔斯想让我们抢什么 |
[24:47] | A titanium briefcase. | 一个钛合金公文包 |
[24:49] | He didn’t tell me what was inside, | 他没说里面有什么 |
[24:50] | but I’m guessing it’s leverage | 但我猜是可以在离婚过程中 |
[24:51] | she can use against him in the divorce. | 用来压制他的法宝 |
[24:53] | Where’s the briefcase now? | 现在公文包在哪儿 |
[24:55] | Mangels’ former Beverly Hills estate, | 曼格尔斯在贝弗利山庄的旧宅 |
[24:58] | which Galinda intends to keep. | 葛林达想据为己有 |
[25:00] | There are wireless alarm sensors | 那儿有无线警报触发器 |
[25:01] | outfitted to every point of entry. | 装在各个入口 |
[25:04] | There are also cameras — loads of them. | 还有摄像头 很多摄像头 |
[25:06] | According to Mangels, just off the living room | 照曼格尔斯的说法 客厅一出来 |
[25:09] | is a hidden custom-made U.L. Class 350 safe | 有个定做的UL经典350保险箱 |
[25:13] | where our prize awaits. | 宝贝就在里面 |
[25:15] | With all that security, we can’t risk breaking in. | 有那么多安全措施 我们不能贸然闯入 |
[25:17] | – We’ll need a cover. – We do have a cover. | -要装成别的身份 -是有伪装身份 |
[25:18] | Well…you do. | 你有 |
[25:20] | The only people with access to the house | 能靠近该房屋的人 |
[25:22] | are the housekeeper | 是管家 |
[25:23] | and Galinda’s massage therapists. | 和葛林达的按摩理疗师 |
[25:26] | Meet Brian, Eric, | 布莱恩 埃里克 |
[25:29] | and — Wait for it — Thor. | 还有 索尔 |
[25:33] | She hires them from a company | 她是从一家承诺 |
[25:34] | that guarantees a deep, all-over massage “Experience.” | 能带来深度按摩”体验”的公司雇的 |
[25:39] | Rhys, I’m not doing it. | 里斯 我不干 |
[25:40] | Look at it this way — | 换个角度想象 |
[25:41] | she gets her happy ending, we get ours. | 她得到满意的结果 我们也一样 |
[25:47] | Okay, next employer on the list is the Kincaids. | 下一位雇主是金凯兹夫妇 |
[25:50] | What did you do for them? | 你为他们做什么 |
[25:52] | Uh, I was a dog walker. | 我遛狗 |
[25:54] | Two little pugs twice a day. | 每天带两条小巴哥出去溜两次 |
[25:56] | Oh, that sounds so fun. I want a dog. | 听起来真有意思 我想养狗 |
[25:58] | Well, you should get one. | 你应该养一条 |
[26:00] | I’d just feel terrible leaving him alone all day — or her. | 我不想整天留它一个小家伙孤零零在家 |
[26:03] | So, you don’t have a-a roommate or boyfriend? | 你没有室友或男友吗 |
[26:05] | Not even a plant. It’s just me. | 连植物都没有 就我一个人 |
[26:07] | Is that sad? I’m not sad? | 很可怜吧 我不可怜吗 |
[26:09] | No, no, it’s good. | 不 不 挺好的 |
[26:11] | I just thought you and — and Danny were… | 我以为你和丹尼是 |
[26:14] | Uh, no. | 不 |
[26:16] | We’re not — Uh, it’s complicated. | 我们没有…很复杂 |
[26:20] | Gotcha. | 明白了 |
[26:22] | Good to know. | 谢谢告知 |
[26:24] | So, the Kincaids? | 金凯兹夫妇 |
[26:25] | Sophie and Tommy figured out | 苏菲和汤米发现 |
[26:27] | that the overseas account | 是他以前的雇主 |
[26:28] | was opened in Tommy’s name | 吉米·金凯兹和凯西·金凯兹 |
[26:29] | by his former employers, Jimmy and Cathy Kincaid. | 在他名下开了那个海外账户 |
[26:33] | Both schoolteachers in Pasadena. | 他们都是得州帕萨迪纳市的老师 |
[26:35] | Great. What did you do for them? | 好 你给他们做什么 |
[26:37] | I used to walk their dogs. | 我以前帮他们遛狗 |
[26:38] | – How’d they find you? – Uh, Craigslist, I think. | -怎么找到你的 -应该是分类广告网 |
[26:41] | And how’d they pay you? | 他们怎么付你钱 |
[26:41] | Cash usually, sometimes a check. | 一般是现金 有时候是支票 |
[26:44] | They could’ve gotten your Social | 你提了支票的钱 |
[26:45] | once their checks cleared. | 他们就能知道你的社保号 |
[26:46] | What else about the Kincaids? | 还知道金凯兹夫妇什么情况 |
[26:47] | Were they well-off, well-connected? | 他们是否宽裕 人际关系如何 |
[26:49] | People coming in and out of the house? | 出入他们家的人吗 |
[26:50] | They weren’t well-off. | 并不宽裕 |
[26:52] | Aside from the $3 million they left in Tommy’s account, | 除了在汤米账户里存的三百万 |
[26:54] | their combined bank accounts come to $226, | 他们的联合银行账户中只剩226元 |
[26:57] | and their credit cards haven’t been used in two days. | 最近两天也没有使用信用卡 |
[26:59] | Oh, and both their phones are disconnected. | 他们俩的手机都打不通 |
[27:02] | Looks like we’re going to Pasadena. | 看来我们要去一趟帕萨迪纳了 |
[27:08] | Hello? Mr. And Mrs. Kincaid? | 有人吗 金凯兹夫妇 |
[27:19] | Some of this mail’s over a week old. | 有些信是一周前寄来的 |
[27:23] | Hey, kids. | 孩子们 |
[27:25] | Where’s Mom and Dad, huh? | 爸爸妈妈去哪了 |
[27:29] | Danny. | 丹尼 |
[27:52] | The Kincaids are dead? | 金凯兹夫妇死了 |
[27:55] | I don’t… | 我不… |
[27:57] | understand. | 明白 |
[28:01] | Does this mean that I can keep the money? | 这说明这些钱都是我的了吗 |
[28:04] | – What? – Tommy. | -什么 -汤米 |
[28:05] | Well…the Kincaids — | 金凯兹夫妇 |
[28:07] | they don’t need it anymore, right? | 他们现在用不到这些钱了吧 |
[28:09] | Because they’re dead. | 因为他们死了 |
[28:10] | Not dead — murdered. | 不是死了 是被杀 |
[28:13] | Probably for the money. | 也许就是为了这些钱 |
[28:14] | Which is why you can’t go anywhere near it. | 所以你不许接近那笔钱 |
[28:16] | But why? | 为什么 |
[28:17] | Uh, because it’s in my name. | 因为在我名下啊 |
[28:19] | So it’s mine now, legally. | 那就归我了 合法的 |
[28:21] | Free and clear. | 完全归我了 |
[28:22] | Okay, it’s not about the money anymore. | 现在要关心的不再是笔钱了 |
[28:24] | It’s about your life. | 而是你的命 |
[28:26] | Whoever killed the Kincaids, | 杀害金凯兹夫妇的人 |
[28:27] | the minute they find out the money’s in your name, | 只要知道钱在你的名下 |
[28:29] | they’re gonna come after you. | 他们就会来找你 |
[28:30] | But this money could change everything for me. | 但这笔钱可以改变我的一切 |
[28:33] | I-I mean, I could go somewhere, disappear, | 我可以去别的地方 就此消失 |
[28:36] | and — and you wouldn’t have to worry about me ever again. | 你…你也不用再担心我了 |
[28:39] | I would be worried about you every minute | 我下半辈子都会在 |
[28:40] | for the rest of my life. | 担心你 |
[28:41] | These people, whoever they are, they’re killers. | 不管杀他们的人是谁 都是杀手 |
[28:44] | So, if they find you — | 如果他们找到你 |
[28:45] | Yeah, but they won’t. | 是啊 但他们不会 |
[28:47] | They won’t, okay? I promise. | 他们不会 好吗 我保证 |
[28:49] | Tommy, stop! Listen to me! | 汤米 站住 听我说 |
[28:51] | If you touch that money, I cannot help you. | 如果你碰了那笔钱 我就帮不了你了 |
[28:54] | But if I take that money, | 但如果我拿走那笔钱 |
[28:56] | I won’t need your help. | 我就不需要你的帮助了 |
[28:58] | But thank you. Oh. | 还是谢谢你 |
[29:01] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[29:02] | And, uh, Allie, I’m gonna be fine. | 小爱 我会没事的 |
[29:06] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[29:08] | I’ll call the FBI. | 我会联系联调局 |
[29:10] | I’ll have them freeze the money. | 我会让他们冻结那笔钱 |
[29:13] | Why would you do that? | 你为什么要那么做 |
[29:14] | Because I’m trying to keep you alive. | 因为我想保住你的命 |
[29:17] | No, you’re not. | 不 你不是 |
[29:18] | You’re trying to keep me exactly where I am | 你就想让我保持原样 |
[29:21] | so that you can go on and keep being the successful one. | 你就能继续做手足中更成功的那个 |
[29:25] | That is not true. | 不是这样的 |
[29:25] | So you can keep being the one who’s always right. | 你就能继续做永远正确的那个 |
[29:28] | That has nothing to do with this. | 跟这些事没有关系 |
[29:30] | Oh, Allie. | 小爱 |
[29:33] | You think you are so much better than me. | 你觉得自己比我优秀得多 |
[29:36] | Don’t forget — I know you. | 别忘了 我了解你 |
[29:39] | You are just like me. | 你和我一样 |
[29:42] | And maybe worse… | 也许更糟糕 |
[29:43] | …’cause at least I’m not pretending to be something that I’m not. | 因为至少我没有假装成另一个人 |
[29:54] | Is now a bad time? | 来得不巧吗 |
[29:59] | Oh, dear. Has it come to this? | 天啊 都到这地步了吗 |
[30:03] | What on earth are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[30:04] | I’m trying to make a living now | 我在谋生计 |
[30:06] | that my sister has stolen the family business out from under me. | 我姐姐从我手上偷走了家族企业 |
[30:08] | Well, you’ll be glad to hear | 那你要是听说 |
[30:09] | someone’s trying to steal it from under me. | 有人正想从我手上偷走 肯定很高兴 |
[30:12] | Wow, that didn’t take long. Who is it? | 你还没焐热呢 是谁 |
[30:13] | I was hoping you could tell me. | 我还指望你能告诉我呢 |
[30:15] | Does it look like I am masterminding | 我看上去像是在筹划 |
[30:16] | the takedown of the Kensington Firm? | 搞垮肯辛顿公司的样子吗 |
[30:23] | Or perhaps if someone would stop standing there | 要是某人别整天跟一尊蜡像似的 |
[30:25] | like a bloody waxwork. | 站在那里就好了 |
[30:33] | He really is magnificent, isn’t he? | 他真的很棒 不是 吗 |
[30:35] | Oh, you have no idea. | 你完全想象不到 |
[30:36] | No, I do. | 其实我知道 |
[30:41] | Anyway, the Firm belongs to you now. | 反正现在公司归你了 |
[30:43] | Nothing to do with me. | 跟我没关系了 |
[30:44] | It’s not just the Firm. | 不仅仅是公司 |
[30:46] | Whoever it is is after us — you, me, and Mum. | 那家伙盯上了我们 你 我和妈妈 |
[30:50] | Concerned about Mum now, are you? | 现在开始担心妈妈了啊 |
[30:52] | As a matter of fact, I just visited her in prison. | 实际上 我刚去监狱看过她 |
[30:54] | I’m sorry, but you don’t get points for that | 不好意思 这没什么好夸口的 |
[30:56] | if you’re the one that put her in there in the first place. | 因为一开始就是你让她进的监狱 |
[30:58] | But that’s just it. | 但这就是问题所在 |
[30:59] | She wasn’t angry with me. | 她没有生气 |
[31:02] | Mum was frightened. | 妈妈吓坏了 |
[31:03] | She was having you on. | 她骗你的 |
[31:04] | Someone is targeting us. | 有人盯上了我们 |
[31:06] | Our assets are under attack. Our people are disappearing. | 我们的资产遭到攻击 我们的人失踪了 |
[31:10] | I need your help. | 我需要你的帮助 |
[31:16] | You got rid of me. | 你除掉了我 |
[31:18] | You got rid of Ben. | 你除掉了本 |
[31:20] | You even put your own mother in jail | 你为了得到想要的东西 |
[31:22] | just to get what you wanted. | 甚至把亲生母亲送进了监狱 |
[31:24] | So, I’m sure that whatever this turns out to be, | 所以我确定 不管发生了什么事 |
[31:27] | you’ll handle it the same ways you handled us — | 你都能像处理我们一样妥当处理 |
[31:30] | ruthlessly and alone. | 冷酷无情 单枪匹马 |
[31:36] | Best of luck, Jamison. | 祝你好运 贾米森 |
[31:42] | I’m just here as a courtesy, Ms. Vaughan, | 我只是来好意提醒你 沃恩女士 |
[31:44] | to let you know that if your fiance doesn’t turn himself in | 如果你的未婚夫没有在24小时内 |
[31:47] | in the next 24 hours, | 主动自首 |
[31:49] | I’m going to have to charge you | 我就要起诉你 |
[31:51] | as a co-conspirator in his escape. | 合谋帮他逃跑 |
[31:53] | You’re gonna have a very hard time | 那你会几乎找不到 |
[31:54] | finding evidence to support that charge. | 能支撑该诉讼的证据 |
[31:56] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[31:57] | If I arrest you and take your cellphone, | 如果我逮捕你 拿走你的手机 |
[32:00] | I won’t find any evidence | 我找不到任何证据 |
[32:01] | that he’s contacted you in the last 24 hours? | 表明他在过去24小时内没联系你吗 |
[32:06] | Which is why your firm’s equipment | 所以你们公司的设备从现在起 |
[32:07] | will remain in the custody of the FBI | 将继续处于联调局监管之下 |
[32:09] | and our investigation into this firm will remain open | 我们会继续展开对贵公司的调查 |
[32:13] | until I get my man. | 直到我抓到我的罪犯 |
[32:16] | Or should I say your man? | 或者应该说 你的情人 |
[32:19] | I hope he’s worth it. | 希望他值得 |
[32:27] | The number Ben called from was masked. | 本用来联系我的号码做了处理 |
[32:30] | I can’t trace it. | 我无法追踪 |
[32:32] | Maybe the Bureau can. | 也许联调局能 |
[32:35] | And in the meantime, Jason Kooley — | 同时 杰森·库里 |
[32:37] | the man who stabbed Ben in the shower — | 在淋浴间捅伤本的人 |
[32:39] | I’d like to speak with him, please. | 我想和他谈谈 |
[32:44] | You all right? You seem tense. | 你没事吧 你看上去很紧张 |
[32:45] | Shoulder rub? | 要按肩膀吗 |
[32:46] | You do your job and I’ll do mine. | 你做好你的事 我做好我的 |
[32:48] | That’s the spirit. | 这样才对 |
[32:50] | How much time do you need before I cut into the house? | 需要多久我才能进入房子 |
[32:51] | Uh, 30 seconds to disable the cameras. | 需要30秒关闭摄像头 |
[32:53] | If I cut them any sooner, they’ll know, | 要是再早点 就会被他们发现 |
[32:55] | so don’t go in until I give the signal. | 所以在我给出信号之前别进去 |
[32:56] | Or they’ll have caught me on camera. | 不然他们会在摄像头上看到我 |
[32:57] | Got it. | 明白了 |
[33:15] | Okay. | 好 |
[33:20] | You’re not Thor. | 你不是索尔 |
[33:21] | Thor is dealing with some family issues in Asgard. | 索尔在仙宫[《雷神》]有点家事要忙 |
[33:25] | I’ll be taking care of you this afternoon. I’m Chase. | 今天下午由我来为您服务 我叫切斯 |
[33:29] | 20 seconds to cameras. | 摄像头还需要20秒 |
[33:31] | Almost there. | 快好了 |
[33:32] | The agency didn’t say you’d be coming. | 中心没告诉我你会来啊 |
[33:35] | Well, you can call them if you’d like, | 如果你想的话可以打给他们 |
[33:36] | but I can assure you that | 但我向你保证 |
[33:38] | Thor gave me explicit instructions. | 索尔可是专门[露骨]嘱咐过我 |
[33:40] | Five seconds. | 五秒钟 |
[33:41] | Three, two… | 三 二… |
[33:42] | Who the hell are you? | 你是谁 |
[33:45] | Please hold. | 等一下 |
[33:47] | I’m with the Department of Water and… | 我是水电… |
[33:51] | …Power. | 力局的 |
[33:53] | All clear. | 好了 |
[34:06] | Uh…we will start with you facedown. | 首先你脸朝下 |
[34:16] | Oh, uh, face — facedown. | 脸…脸朝下 |
[34:22] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[34:23] | That’s okay. I’m not cold. | 没关系 我不冷 |
[34:24] | I am, just a little bit. | 我冷 有一点 |
[34:25] | You mind if I just warm up with a little hot oil? | 我能用热油暖暖手吗 |
[34:29] | Okay, just take a few deep breaths for me. | 跟我一起深呼吸 |
[34:33] | What is that smell? | 什么味道 |
[34:34] | Eucalyptus, spearmint, and chloroform. | 桉树 薄荷和氯仿 |
[34:39] | Galinda’s out. | 葛林达晕过去了 |
[34:40] | You are good. Happy endings all around, then? | 你确实厉害 其乐融融吧 |
[34:42] | I’ll let you know. | 到时候告诉你 |
[34:48] | I’ve got the case. You in the car? | 我拿到箱子了 你在车里吗 |
[34:50] | Not quite yet. | 还不在 |
[34:52] | Mangels really is an idiot, isn’t he? | 曼格尔斯真是个蠢货 对吧 |
[34:53] | Rhys, we got to go. | 里斯 我们该走了 |
[34:55] | Yeah, let’s go. | 我们走 |
[34:56] | What the hell are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[34:58] | Don’t you want to see what’s inside? | 你不想看看里面有什么吗 |
[34:59] | No. Absolutely not. | 不想 完全不想 |
[35:01] | Well, if this is leverage that… | 如果这是葛林达用来 |
[35:03] | …Galinda is using against Mangels, | 要挟曼格尔斯的筹码 |
[35:05] | maybe it’s leverage that we can use against Mangels. | 也许我们也能用来对付曼格尔斯 |
[35:11] | Fascinating. | 真不错 |
[35:15] | “Mangels, Carl. | “曼格尔斯 卡尔 |
[35:16] | 曼格尔斯 卡尔 可用样本 西部男性生育诊所 | |
[35:16] | Viable sample. | 可用样本 |
[35:17] | West Side Men’s Fertility Clinic.” | 西部男性生育诊所 |
[35:19] | Whoa! Is that what I think it is? | 是我想的那样吗 |
[35:22] | My husband would call it his legacy. | 我丈夫会称之为他的后代 |
[35:24] | I call it a guaranteed 18 years of child support. | 我说这是十八年的抚养费 |
[35:26] | Now, hand over the juice, or I shoot you both dead. | 把那罐精液给我 不然我把你俩都打死 |
[35:33] | – The sperm, give it to me. – Mrs. Mangels… | -精子 给我 -曼格尔斯太太 |
[35:35] | Galinda — such a lovely name. | 葛林达 这名字多美啊 |
[35:37] | We can explain. | 我们能解释 |
[35:38] | I said hand it over. | 我说了 给我 |
[35:41] | Okay. | 好 |
[35:44] | It’s all yours. | 是你的了 |
[35:45] | Catch. | 接住 |
[35:55] | Rhys, come on, come on! | 里斯 快走 快走 |
[36:06] | You guys all right? | 你们没事吧 |
[36:08] | What are you doing here? | 你们在这里干什么 |
[36:08] | Did you just shoot her? | 你刚刚对她开枪了吗 |
[36:10] | No. I thought you shot her. | 没有 我还以为是你们打的 |
[36:11] | You’re kidding. I would never shoot someone that looked like that, | 开玩笑 我绝对不会向这种尤物开枪 |
[36:13] | even though she was trying to kill me. | 即使她想杀我 |
[36:14] | I’m sorry. Why is she naked? | 不好意思 为什么她光着身子 |
[36:15] | – She’s naked? – I-I hadn’t noticed. | -她光着身子吗 -我都没注意 |
[36:16] | She’s a naturalist. You know the type. | 她是个自然主义者 你也懂 |
[36:17] | She must’ve slipped on whatever that is on the floor. | 她肯定因为地板上的东西滑倒了 |
[36:21] | What is that? | 那是什么 |
[36:22] | – That’s nothing. – Rare Mangels seed. | -没什么 -曼格尔斯的稀有后代 |
[36:25] | How did you find us? | 你怎么找到我们的 |
[36:26] | The man that Rhys hired to stab you used to work for Mangels. | 里斯雇来捅你的人以前为曼格尔斯干活 |
[36:28] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[36:29] | I am about to be just fine. | 我马上就没事了 |
[36:32] | Good. | 很好 |
[36:34] | ‘Cause you’re under arrest. | 因为你被捕了 |
[36:35] | But only until Diaz can work out the terms of your new deal. | 但得先等迪亚斯列好你的新协议 |
[36:40] | So I have a new deal? | 我能有新协议了 |
[36:41] | Your little break-in gave us probable cause. | 你们的抢劫行动给了我们正当理由 |
[36:43] | So if we search and seize enough | 所以如果我们搜查的信息 |
[36:44] | to put the Mangels away, | 足够把曼格尔斯抓起来 |
[36:45] | you got yourself a deal. | 你就有辩诉协议 |
[36:49] | What about me? Am I part of this deal? | 我呢 协议中有我吗 |
[36:51] | Hello, I’m Rhys. How do you do? | 你好 我是里斯 你好吗 |
[36:52] | I engineered the whole operation. | 我设计了整个行动 |
[36:54] | Careful where you step. | 走路小心点 |
[36:55] | You don’t want to slip and get pregnant. | 你可不想摔一跤就怀孕吧 |
[36:58] | This will all make perfect sense once I explain it to you. | 我给你解释一下你就明白了 |
[37:01] | Will it? | 是吗 |
[37:01] | No. | 不是 |
[37:03] | Not at all. | 完全不是 |
[37:12] | You look… | 你看上去… |
[37:14] | way better than I do. | 比我好看多了 |
[37:17] | You, uh, tucked your shirt in. | 你把衬衫塞进裤子里了 |
[37:19] | Yes, I did. Thank you for noticing. | 是的 多谢你注意到了 |
[37:22] | So, are you ready for our — | 你准备好去我们的… |
[37:26] | Wow, you look gorgeous. | 你看上去真美 |
[37:28] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[37:29] | I, uh — I didn’t want to leave | 我…我想走之前 |
[37:31] | without returning this, finally. | 先把这个还回来 |
[37:36] | Don’t be an idiot. You should stay. | 别傻了 你应该留下来 |
[37:37] | I’ve imposed enough already… | 我已经惹了够多麻烦… |
[37:38] | …and besides, Alice was right. | 再说了 爱丽丝说得对 |
[37:41] | I can’t take that money. | 我不能拿走那笔钱 |
[37:44] | I’m sorry. Could you repeat that, please? | 不好意思 你能再重复一遍吗 |
[37:46] | I couldn’t hear you. | 我听不到 |
[37:47] | I can’t take that money | 我没法拿走那笔钱 |
[37:50] | because you changed the password. | 因为你改了密码 |
[37:53] | But you know what you can do? | 你知道你能做什么吗 |
[37:55] | You can stay and help us find out whose money that is, | 你能留下来帮我们查出这是谁的钱 |
[37:58] | and at the end of the day, | 等一切尘埃落定 |
[37:59] | if it’s free and clear, it’s yours. | 就完全归你了 |
[38:01] | And how are you gonna do that? | 你准备怎么找 |
[38:02] | Well, now that we have our files back… | 现在我们的文件都拿回来了 |
[38:04] | Wait. What? | 等等 什么 |
[38:05] | …and our computers, | 还有我们的电脑 |
[38:07] | thanks to Dao. | 多亏了达奥 |
[38:08] | Thank God. | 谢天谢地 |
[38:09] | We can get back to work. | 我们能继续工作了 |
[38:11] | But it’s up to you. | 不过由你决定 |
[38:16] | You guys coming? | 你们来吗 |
[38:20] | You owe me a dinner. | 你欠我一顿晚餐 |
[38:23] | Yep. | 是的 |
[38:35] | Didn’t I promise you? | 我不是给你保证过了吗 |
[38:37] | Yes, you did. | 没错 |
[38:38] | And I promised you… | 我也保证过… |
[38:41] | that we would celebrate. | 我们要庆祝一下 |
[38:44] | Look, I’m not sure I want to anymore. | 听着 我可能没心情庆祝了 |
[38:48] | Turns out my promotion comes with a transfer | 我升职同时也是调职 |
[38:51] | to Washington, D.C. | 到华盛顿 |
[38:54] | So this is how you want to do it? | 你打算就这样 |
[38:56] | The minute I start to show a little interest, | 我刚表露出一点兴趣 |
[38:58] | you play hard to get. | 你就欲擒故纵 |
[39:02] | Look. | 听着 |
[39:04] | We could always do the long-distance thing. | 我们还是能异地保持的 |
[39:06] | Because that always works. | 因为异地向来都能行 |
[39:08] | Or…walk away before we get hurt. | 或者…在受伤之前放手 |
[39:14] | Or…we could celebrate. | 或者…我们可以庆祝 |
[39:26] | Until one of us gets hurt. | 直到有一人受伤 |
[39:34] | I’m gonna miss you. | 我会想你的 |
[39:37] | Where am I going? | 我要去哪 |
[39:39] | Undercover for 18 months. | 卧底十八个月 |
[39:42] | Under these covers. | 卧在这底下 |
[39:43] | You can’t come over to your P.I. girlfriend’s house | 你在假扮帮派团伙的时候可不能 |
[39:46] | when you’re out there pretending to be a mobster. | 来你做私人侦探的女朋友家 |
[39:48] | Well, you’ll have to come over to my place. | 那只能你来我这了 |
[39:50] | What about Rhys? | 还有里斯呢 |
[39:52] | That’s a good point. | 有道理 |
[39:52] | He’d want to have a three-way. | 他会想来三人行 |
[39:54] | You can’t come over. | 你不能过来 |
[39:55] | I guess we can sneak around. | 我们也许能偷偷见面 |
[39:57] | Ah, sneaking around, secret sex — that’s no fun. | 偷偷见面 悄悄做爱 没意思 |
[40:00] | I know, but… | 我知道 但是… |
[40:02] | guess I just imagined us going grocery shopping together, | 我想我只是幻想能一起去买买杂货 |
[40:05] | holding hands in public, | 在大庭广众之下牵手 |
[40:07] | not having to have a gun and an escape route handy at all times. | 不用成天端着枪和逃跑路线 |
[40:11] | Yeah, that would be nice. | 那的确不错 |
[40:13] | For about a day. | 就那一天 |
[40:15] | Then you’d need your gun ’cause you’d be so bored | 然后你就需要你的枪 因为你太无聊了 |
[40:16] | you’d want to blow your brains out. | 肯定恨不得给自己脑袋开一枪 |
[40:18] | I know you, Alice Vaughan. | 我了解你 爱丽丝·沃恩 |
[40:24] | Hey, Allie, where do you keep — | 小爱 你把… |
[40:25] | Oh, no! | 不 |
[40:26] | No! | 不 |
[40:27] | – Tommy! – I didn’t know! I’m sorry. | -汤米 -我不知道 对不起 |
[40:29] | I didn’t know you had, uh, company. | 我不知道你还有…伴儿 |
[40:31] | You can go away now. | 你可以走了 |
[40:32] | Um…sorry. I didn’t see anything. | 对不起 我什么都没看到 |
[40:36] | Nothing. Good night. | 没什么 晚安 |
[40:38] | Who the hell was that? | 那是谁 |
[40:39] | That was my brother, Tommy. | 那是我弟弟 汤米 |
[40:41] | – That was Tommy? – Yeah. | -那就是汤米 -没错 |
[40:42] | Well, I want to meet him. | 我想见见他 |
[40:43] | You’re not going anywhere. | 你哪儿都不准去 |
[40:46] | How dare Rhys accuse me of treachery | 里斯怎么敢说我背叛 |
[40:48] | when he’s the one who plotted against me in the first place. | 一开始是他先背叛我的 |
[40:52] | I mean, am I wrong? | 我是说 我做错了吗 |
[40:53] | Not at all. You’re amazing. | 没有 你太美了 |
[40:55] | Oh, God, I told you I can’t bear compliments from people on payroll. | 天啊 我说了我受不来我雇的人夸我 |
[40:58] | Right. Sorry. | 对 抱歉 |
[40:59] | I mean, t-the truth of it is I’m better off without him, | 事实上 没有他我更好 |
[41:02] | without all of them. | 他们都不要 |
[41:04] | I’m fine. I’m absolutely fine on my own. | 我很好 我一个人就特别好 |
[41:10] | We’ll see about that. | 等下就知道了 |
[41:29] | So, we start listening to police radios again, | 我们又开始听警用频道 |
[41:32] | cold-calling people? | 给人推销了吗 |
[41:33] | Doesn’t matter how we get them anymore | 客人从哪儿来的不要紧 |
[41:35] | as long as they can pay. | 只要给钱 |
[41:36] | Good morning, ladies. | 早上好 女士们 |
[41:38] | I’m sorry I didn’t call ahead. | 对不起没有提前打电话来 |
[41:41] | I, uh — I find myself suddenly in need | 我…我突然发现自己需要 |
[41:44] | of a private investigation and security firm. | 一家私人调查安保公司 |
[41:50] | Are you available? | 你们可以吗 |