时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | Previously on “The catch”… | 《致命诱惑》前情回顾 |
[00:01] | Tommy. He really is my brother. You okay? | 汤米 他真是我弟弟 你还好吗 |
[00:03] | Actually, I could use your help. | 其实 我急需你的帮助 |
[00:05] | The overseas account was opened in Tommy’s name | 汤米名下的那个海外账户 |
[00:07] | by his former employers. | 是他以前的雇主开设的 |
[00:09] | I used to walk their dogs. | 我以前帮他们遛狗 |
[00:10] | Hello? Mr. and Mrs. Kincaid? | 有人吗 金凯兹夫妇 |
[00:13] | Benjamin Jones, | 本杰明·琼斯 |
[00:14] | Agent Justine Diaz. | 这位是贾斯廷·迪亚斯探员 |
[00:15] | What would you say if I told you | 如果我说我能让你 |
[00:17] | I could get you out of here tomorrow? | 明天就出狱 你怎么看 |
[00:19] | Setting up cons, pulling jobs, but looping me in | 设立骗局 部署工作 只是要带上我 |
[00:22] | so that I can collect evidence, make arrests. | 让我能收集证据 逮捕罪犯 |
[00:24] | – He accepted the deal? – Without consulting me? | -他接受了协议 -还没问我的意见 |
[00:26] | It’s only 18 months. | 只有十八个月 |
[00:27] | Margot just became the head | 玛格特刚成为世界上 |
[00:28] | of one of the most powerful crime families in the world. | 最有权势的犯罪家族之一的新总裁 |
[00:30] | She’s got bigger problems than you right now. | 她要应付比你更重要的问题 |
[00:32] | Our assets are under attack. Our people are disappearing. | 我们的资产遭到攻击 我们的人失踪了 |
[00:34] | Whatever this turns out to be, you’ll handle it. | 不管发生什么事 你都能妥当处理 |
[00:39] | Good morning, ladies. | 早上好 女士们 |
[00:41] | I find myself suddenly in need | 我突然发现自己需要 |
[00:42] | of a private investigation and security firm. | 一家私人调查安保公司 |
[00:48] | I have a business proposition for you. | 我想跟你们谈一桩生意 |
[00:54] | Oh, for god’s sake, | 看在上帝的分上 |
[00:55] | put the guns away, ladies. | 把枪收起来 女士们 |
[00:57] | I am unarmed. | 我没带武器 |
[00:59] | No, scratch that — I am armed. | 不 当我没说 我配了武器 |
[01:02] | But only because someone is trying to kill me. | 但这只是因为有人想杀我 |
[01:05] | Really, just one person? | 真的吗 就一个人吗 |
[01:06] | And it’s not me or Alice? | 还不是我或爱丽丝 |
[01:08] | A sniper just shot my left lieutenant Jamison | 一位狙击手刚把我的副官贾米森干掉了 |
[01:10] | in the head right in front of me. | 在我面前 一枪爆头 |
[01:13] | I want you to find out who. | 我想雇你们查出真凶 |
[01:17] | You want to hire us? | 你想雇佣我们吗 |
[01:18] | You are still a private investigation and security firm, are you not? | 这儿仍是私人调查安保公司 不是吗 |
[01:21] | No thanks to you. | 你没帮忙 |
[01:24] | I am aware of the irony of this situation. | 我知道当下这个情况很讽刺 |
[01:27] | I tried to put you out of business, | 之前是我试图搞垮你们 |
[01:29] | and now I am asking you | 而现在我却要请你们 |
[01:33] | to find out who’s trying to kill me. | 查出是谁想刺杀我 |
[01:35] | And why would we ever do that? | 我们有什么理由要帮你 |
[01:36] | Because you need clients and cash. | 因为你们需要客户和现金 |
[01:40] | Which I can supply — | 而我可以提供 |
[01:42] | half a million dollars — real, not counterfeit. | 五十万美金 全是真钞 绝非伪造 |
[01:45] | You can check. | 随你们验 |
[01:46] | And there’ll be another just like it | 等你们抓到那个人 |
[01:48] | when you’ve caught whoever’s doing this. | 我还会再付五十万 |
[01:51] | So, shall we discuss? | 那么 我们聊聊吧 |
[02:01] | We are not working for Margot Bishop, are we? | 我们不是真要为玛格特·毕夏干活吧 |
[02:04] | – We can’t. – I don’t know. | -不能啊 -我说不准 |
[02:06] | With this much money we could rehire the entire staff, | 有了这笔钱我们可以把所有员工都招回来 |
[02:09] | get the security team back… | 请回整个安保团队 |
[02:11] | It’s a con. She’s playing us. | 这是个骗局 她在耍我们 |
[02:12] | She has no reason to play us. | 她没理由耍我们 |
[02:14] | She’s already won. | 她已经赢了 |
[02:15] | So, this what we’re doing now? | 所以我们堕落至此了吗 |
[02:17] | We’re working for criminals? | 要为罪犯干活了吗 |
[02:18] | I don’t know about you guys, | 我不知道你们是怎样的 |
[02:20] | but I won’t feel safe unless I know where Margot is | 但我只有清楚地知道玛格特 |
[02:22] | and what she’s doing every second of the day and night, | 每时每刻的一举一动才能安心 |
[02:25] | which is what she’s paying us to do. | 而这正是她付钱让我们干的活 |
[02:28] | Will you tell her about Ben? | 本的事你准备告诉她吗 |
[02:29] | That he’s out of jail and working for the FBI? | 他已出狱并在为联调局干活这件事吗 |
[02:31] | You gonna tell him about Margot? | 那你打算告诉他玛格特这事吗 |
[02:32] | If I do, he’ll tell me not to take the case, | 如果我跟他说 他肯定叫我别接这单活 |
[02:35] | He’ll threaten Margot, she’ll try to kill him. | 他会去威胁玛格特 而她会去杀了他 |
[02:37] | So you’re not gonna tell him? | 所以你不准备告诉他吗 |
[02:43] | Val and Sophie and I can handle Margot. | 小瓦 苏菲和我可以搞定玛格特那边 |
[02:44] | You can stay focused on Tommy. | 你可以继续投入汤米的案子 |
[02:46] | You don’t have to get involved. | 你没必要参与进来 |
[02:46] | I’m already involved, | 我已经参与进去了 |
[02:48] | and I’m not taking my eyes off that woman. | 而且我不会对那个女人放松警惕的 |
[02:50] | That’s the whole point of this. | 整件事的重点就在于此 |
[02:52] | But thank you. | 但还是谢谢你 |
[02:53] | Where are we on Tommy’s case? | 汤米的案子进展如何 |
[02:55] | What do we know about the Kincaids? | 金凯兹夫妇的情况我们了解多少 |
[02:56] | Only that they’re not the Kincaids. | 只知道金凯兹不是真名 |
[02:58] | Jimmy and Cathy kincaid are aliases | 吉米·金凯兹和凯西·金凯兹 |
[03:00] | that only go back eight months. | 是两个只用了八个月的化名 |
[03:02] | Any leads on who they really are? | 有他们真实身份的线索吗 |
[03:03] | We’re running their faces through the QR-20, | 在用QR20数据库查他们的外表 |
[03:05] | but no matches so far. | 目前还没有匹配结果 |
[03:06] | Maybe Tommy can help. | 或许汤米能帮上什么忙 |
[03:07] | I tried him. He’s not picking up. | 我试过联系 但他不接电话 |
[03:09] | He better pick up. | 他最好接电话 |
[03:12] | Vaughan residence, Tommy speaking. | 沃恩宅 我是汤米 |
[03:14] | – Did I wake you? – No, | -扰你清梦了吗 -没有 |
[03:16] | but that’s only because your boyfriend already did. | 但那是因为你男友已经把我吵醒了 |
[03:19] | Fiancé, thank you very much. | 是未婚夫 多谢 |
[03:20] | Seriously, who grinds coffee beans | 说真的 有谁会大清早七点不到 |
[03:22] | before 7:00 a.m.? | 就开始磨咖啡豆啊 |
[03:23] | So, Ben is there with you? | 本和你一块儿吗 |
[03:25] | Yep. He’s looking very fit. | 是的 他看上去身材健美 |
[03:27] | You want to say hi? | 你想和他打个招呼吗 |
[03:28] | I would, actually. | 实际上我很想 |
[03:30] | You leave for work way too early. | 你出门上班也太早了 |
[03:32] | What are you still doing there? | 你怎么还在我家里 |
[03:33] | You’re undercover. We’re supposed to be discreet. | 你在卧底 我们应该小心谨慎 |
[03:35] | We will be the minute I get my first assignment. | 一接到首个任务 我就会转为谨慎模式 |
[03:38] | Listen, I-I have to tell you something. | 听着 我得跟你说件事 |
[03:40] | I have a new client. | 我接了位新客户 |
[03:41] | Uh, there’s a lot you have to tell me. | 你有好多事情得跟我说 |
[03:43] | According to Tommy, | 按照汤米的说法 |
[03:43] | you were quite the little cheerleader in high school. | 你高中时可是了不起的啦啦队员 |
[03:45] | Head cheerleader. | 是啦啦队长 |
[03:46] | At least she was before she got herself suspended. | 最起码在她把自己弄停学前是的 |
[03:49] | Can you put my brother back on the phone, please? | 你能让我弟弟接电话吗 |
[03:51] | Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait. | 等等 等等 |
[03:52] | What did you get suspended for? | 你干了什么事被停学 |
[03:53] | Oh, just put him on the phone. | 让他接电话 |
[03:54] | I’ll tell you later. | 我晚点告诉你 |
[03:56] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[03:56] | Tommy, no, you won’t. | 汤米 你不许告诉他 |
[03:58] | I need you in the office. We have questions for you. | 我需要你到办公室来 有问题要问你 |
[04:00] | Well, is this about the Kincaids? | 是关于金凯兹夫妇吗 |
[04:01] | Do not mention the Kincaids | 金凯兹夫妇和那笔钱的事 |
[04:03] | or the money to anyone, | 不准告诉任何人 |
[04:04] | even Ben. | 本也不行 |
[04:05] | – But… – Do you understand? | -但是 -你明白了吗 |
[04:05] | Are you this bossy with all your clients? | 你对所有客户都这么专横吗 |
[04:07] | – She is, actually. – I heard that. | -她就是这样的 -这句我听到了 |
[04:10] | Put Ben back on the phone. | 让本接电话 |
[04:11] | Good luck. | 祝你好运 |
[04:13] | What is he not supposed to tell me? | 他有什么不能告诉我的 |
[04:14] | I don’t want him talking about his case, | 我不想他提起他的案子 |
[04:16] | and I don’t want you talking about your new job | 我也不想你说起你的新工作 |
[04:19] | or any of your old jobs. | 或者你以前的任何工作 |
[04:20] | Well, then, I guess we’re gonna have | 我想那我们只能 |
[04:21] | to go back to talking about you. | 回到关于你的话题了 |
[04:23] | I’m coming over there. | 我马上过来 |
[04:24] | No, I’m late for work. | 不用 我上班迟到了 |
[04:25] | Got to go. Bye. | 得走了 拜拜 |
[04:29] | The suspect’s name is Kenji Yoshida. | 嫌疑人叫吉田健司 |
[04:31] | He is the chef at the restaurant Vinzu. | 他是闻居餐厅的主厨 |
[04:34] | Vinzu. Ooh. Impossible to get a table at Vinzu. | 闻居 闻居很难定的 |
[04:36] | I’ve been there several times. | 我去过几次 |
[04:38] | And why don’t we like Kenji? | 为什么要调查健司 |
[04:39] | Our informant tells us that Mr. Yoshida | 有线人告诉我们吉田先生 |
[04:42] | is his source for high-end contraband. | 是他高端违禁品的货源 |
[04:44] | – Meaning? – It could be anything — | -指的是 -任何东西都有可能 |
[04:45] | Fine cigars, pharmaceuticals. | 上等雪茄 药品 |
[04:48] | Shall I make us a reservation? | 要我订个位吗 |
[04:49] | This mission is recon only. | 你们的任务只有侦察 |
[04:51] | You’ll be going in after hours to place cameras. | 你们要在餐厅下班之后去安装摄像头 |
[04:53] | So, when the footage just happens to land on your desk… | 等监控录像凭空出现在你办公桌上 |
[04:56] | The judge will give me my warrant. | 法官会给我签发搜查令 |
[04:57] | So, we go in as… | 所以我们扮作 |
[05:01] | Property managers. | 房地产经理 |
[05:02] | Public health inspectors. | 公共卫生检察员 |
[05:03] | A film crew scouting for locations. | 搜寻取景点的摄制组 |
[05:06] | You’ll be going in as… | 你们要扮作的是 |
[05:08] | exterminators. | 灭虫人员 |
[05:14] | – You had me there for a second! – I like her. She’s funny! | -你骗到我了 -我喜欢她 她很逗 |
[05:16] | Oh, the bureau will provide you with uniforms, | 联调局会给你们提供制服 |
[05:18] | spray cans, whatever else you may need. | 喷雾器 你们需要的一切 |
[05:20] | Uh, you guys don’t have to do that. | 不必劳驾了 |
[05:21] | No, no — w-we’ll do it all ourselves. | 不用 我们自己搞定 |
[05:22] | We’ll come up with our own cover. | 我们自己负责设计掩护身份 |
[05:24] | Yeah, we have our own equipment. | 对 我们自己有装备 |
[05:25] | You’ll pay for it, obviously, but — | 当然你要买单 不过 |
[05:26] | Oh, I get it. You guys are pros. | 我明白 你们是行家 |
[05:27] | Independent contractors. | 独立承包商 |
[05:29] | Artisans, really. | 真正的顶尖专家 |
[05:30] | The best con men in the business. | 这一行最顶尖的骗子 |
[05:32] | Which is why I can’t trust you. | 所以我才不能相信你们 |
[05:34] | I mean, would you trust you | 你们站在我的位置上 |
[05:36] | if you were in my position? | 会相信你们自己吗 |
[05:38] | Which is why we’re doing things my way. | 所以你们要照我的方式来办事 |
[05:40] | Or go back to prison. It’s your choice. | 否则就回监狱去 自己选 |
[05:45] | Wait, the Kincaids are not the Kincaids? | 等等 金凯兹夫妇是虚假身份吗 |
[05:48] | We need you to think back. | 我们需要你回想一下 |
[05:50] | Did they ever call each other by different names, | 他们是否用其他名字叫过对方 |
[05:52] | or have pet names for each other? | 或者小名 |
[05:54] | – I don’t know. – Or did they ever have visitors? | -我不知道 -或者有人拜访过他们吗 |
[05:57] | Did you meet any of their friends? | 你见过他们的朋友吗 |
[05:58] | I don’t think so. | 没有 |
[05:59] | When was the last time you saw them? | 你最后一次见他们是什么时候 |
[06:01] | Oh, okay — that was on a…year. | 好 大概是…一年 |
[06:05] | I, uh — I don’t know. | 我不记得了 |
[06:06] | Two people are dead, Tommy. | 已经死了两个人 汤米 |
[06:07] | You could be next. | 你可能就是下一个 |
[06:08] | Yeah, I get that. | 是啊 我知道 |
[06:09] | Okay, then think. Give me something. | 好 那就好好想 给我点线索 |
[06:12] | When was the last time you saw them? | 你最后一次见他们是什么时候 |
[06:14] | Oh, um, what happened to their dogs? | 他们的狗去哪儿了 |
[06:17] | The police have the dogs. | 警察带走了 |
[06:19] | Good, because, you know, they’re both chipped. | 很好 因为它们都植入了芯片 |
[06:23] | We didn’t even think of that. | 我们完全没想到这个 |
[06:24] | The chips’ll lead us to whoever registered the dogs. | 芯片可以带我们找到给狗登记的主人 |
[06:27] | And that might give you the Kincaids’ real names. | 那就可能查到金凯兹夫妇的真实身份 |
[06:30] | Yes. Thank you. I got it. | 对 谢谢 我来办 |
[06:44] | From the trajectory of the bullet, | 从子弹的弹道来看 |
[06:45] | it looks like the shooter was positioned on the roof | 枪手的位置应该是 |
[06:47] | of the Wiltshire Building. | 威尔特希尔大楼的顶层 |
[06:49] | Allie, take a look. There’s no apparent markings. | 小爱 来看看 上面没有明显印痕 |
[06:52] | It’s not like any bullet I’ve ever seen. | 我以前从没见过这种子弹 |
[06:54] | You’ve seen a lot of bullets, have you? | 你见过很多子弹 是吗 |
[06:56] | She spent seven years with the L.A.P.D. | 她在洛杉矶警局工作了七年 |
[06:58] | Really? Why’d you leave? | 是吗 为什么离开 |
[07:02] | – It looks custom. – I’ll get it to the lab. | -像是定做的 -我拿去实验室 |
[07:04] | I don’t think they’ll find anything. | 我觉得他们应该查不出什么 |
[07:05] | The shooter was a pro. | 枪手应该是职业杀手 |
[07:06] | Then how did he miss? | 那他怎么会射偏 |
[07:08] | Unless Jamison was the target. | 除非贾米森本来就是目标 |
[07:10] | Jamison and I switched positions rather suddenly. | 贾米森和我突然换了位置 |
[07:13] | Bless him. | 感谢他 |
[07:14] | We’ll need a list of suspects, | 我们需要一份嫌疑人名单 |
[07:17] | an enemies list, | 你敌人的名单 |
[07:19] | present company excluded, of course. | 当然 排除掉我们公司 |
[07:21] | You can start with my three missing lieutenants. | 你们可以从我失踪的三个副官开始调查 |
[07:24] | 特里·沃尔科特 马克·康纳利 杰里米·布鲁塞尔 | |
[07:28] | If I were to write a list of everyone who wants me dead, | 如果要我列出所有仇人 |
[07:31] | we’ll be here all day. | 一天都耗在这儿了 |
[07:32] | You will be here all day. | 你是会一天都耗在这儿 |
[07:33] | We’ll get you a new room, | 我们会给你新开一间房 |
[07:34] | but you’re not going anywhere until we catch the shooter. | 但抓到枪手之前 你哪儿也不能去 |
[07:36] | So, no room service, | 所以不要叫客房服务 |
[07:37] | no phone calls, no internet, | 不要打电话或上网 |
[07:39] | We’ll get you a new burner phone, | 我们会给你崭新的一次性手机 |
[07:41] | and a laptop with our security protocols. | 以及一部带有我们安全协议的电脑 |
[07:43] | Which means no contact with anyone except from our team. | 所以不要和我们团队之外的任何人联系 |
[07:46] | You get hungry, we’ll feed you. | 你饿了 我们会给你食物 |
[07:47] | You get thirsty, we will refill the mini-bar. | 你渴了 我们会把小冰箱装满 |
[07:50] | You get bored or lonely or stir-crazy… | 你要是无聊 寂寞 闷得发疯 |
[07:54] | …too bad. We’re in charge now. | 抱歉 现在都要听我们的 |
[07:58] | You’re enjoying this, aren’t you? | 你很享受这个 不是吗 |
[08:02] | More than I thought I would. | 比我想象的还爽 |
[08:15] | Sophie tells me we may need | 苏菲跟我说 |
[08:17] | to get you your own desk at the office. | 可能要在办公室给你添一张办公桌 |
[08:19] | Nice work with the dogs today. | 能想到狗的芯片 干得不错 |
[08:21] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[08:22] | And I don’t like to brag, | 我无意自夸 |
[08:24] | but I also set a mean table, as well. | 但我还布置了餐桌 |
[08:27] | Four place settings? | 四个座位 |
[08:28] | Guess who’s coming to dinner? | 猜猜谁要来吃晚饭 |
[08:31] | Oh, don’t be mad at Tommy. | 不要生汤米的气 |
[08:32] | This whole thing was all my idea. | 整件事都是我的主意 |
[08:34] | – What whole thing? – Dinner! | -什么事 -吃晚饭 |
[08:37] | Well, not yet. Nearly. | 还没好 快了 |
[08:44] | Rhys? | 里斯 |
[08:45] | You brought Rhys over here? | 你把里斯带来了 |
[08:46] | Well, I couldn’t leave him alone. | 我不能把他一个人扔下啊 |
[08:48] | He’s like a puppy. He gets into things. | 他就像只小狗 对所有事情都想掺一脚 |
[08:49] | Which is why he can’t be here, and you can’t be here. | 所以他更不能在这了 你也不能在这 |
[08:52] | The FBI was very clear about that. | 联调局说得很明确 |
[08:53] | – You are undercover now. – But I’m not undercover. | -你现在是卧底 -我不是卧底 |
[08:55] | Agent Diaz has me sneaking | 迪亚斯探员让我明天晚上 |
[08:57] | around tomorrow night in a…costume. | 穿上表演服出去鬼祟一番 |
[08:59] | What kind of costume? | 什么表演服 |
[09:00] | I can’t even talk about it. How was your day? | 我不能说 你今天怎么样 |
[09:02] | Didn’t you have something | 你今天早上不是有事情 |
[09:02] | to tell me this morning, a new client at work? | 要告诉我吗 新客户吗 |
[09:04] | Don’t change the subject. | 别转移话题 |
[09:05] | This little dinner-party thing can’t happen. | 小型晚宴什么的 绝对不行 |
[09:08] | Why not? | 为什么 |
[09:09] | This is my last free night, | 这是我最后一个自由夜 |
[09:10] | and I don’t know how long your brother’s gonna be in town. | 我不知道你弟弟会在这里待多久 |
[09:12] | I would like to get to know him. | 我想认识他 |
[09:14] | Allie, the only reason I took this FBI deal | 小爱 我接受联调局协议的唯一原因 |
[09:17] | was that you and I could be together | 就是完事后我们两个人可以在一起 |
[09:19] | by the end of it like a normal couple. | 就像普通情侣一样 |
[09:21] | So can’t we, for one night, | 我们不能假装确实是普通情侣吗 |
[09:25] | pretend that we are? | 就一晚上 |
[09:27] | You’d think they’d notice if we skipped the salad and just… | 你觉得他们会不会注意到我们没吃沙拉就 |
[09:29] | If you don’t mind them being alone together… | 如果你不介意让他们单独相处的话… |
[09:31] | Oh, god, we should get back out there. | 天哪 我们该回去了 |
[09:32] | No, no, no. It’s all right, it’s all right. | 不不不 没事的 没事的 |
[09:34] | Don’t worry. I’ve got Rhys on a short leash. | 别担心 我已经好好教育过里斯了 |
[09:36] | He’s on his best behavior tonight. | 他今天晚上绝对会表现得特别好 |
[09:38] | And that was the first time I killed a man. | 这就是我第一次杀人 |
[09:41] | Whoa. That was the first time? | 你的第一次 |
[09:43] | Okay, I think we’ve had enough wine. | 我觉得我们酒喝得够多了 |
[09:44] | So, there were other times? | 你之后还杀过人吗 |
[09:46] | God, yeah. | 肯定的 |
[09:47] | I mean, there are so many terrible people in this world. | 我是说 这世界上有那么多坏人 |
[09:49] | Yes, there are. | 你说得对 |
[09:52] | Yeah, uh, no — look, you know what, | 其实并不是 听着 |
[09:53] | that was a sordid chapter in my life. | 这只是我的黑历史 |
[09:56] | Yeah. It was a terrible time, | 那段时间特别黑暗 |
[09:58] | And thank god it’s over… | 谢天谢地 我熬过来了 |
[10:00] | Because, I’ll tell you something, | 因为 我实话实说吧 |
[10:01] | crime does not pay. | 犯罪简直得不偿失 |
[10:02] | I think we can all agree on that. | 我觉得这是公认的一点 |
[10:03] | You don’t want to end up in the chokey like Benji. | 你也不想像小本一样坐牢吧 |
[10:05] | You know what? | 那个… |
[10:06] | You were in prison? What for? | 你坐过牢 为什么呀 |
[10:08] | It’s a funny story. | 这故事就搞笑了 |
[10:09] | Tommy, it’s not polite | 汤米 问别人 |
[10:10] | to ask people what they went to prison for. | 为什么坐牢 这是不礼貌的 |
[10:12] | They had him up on all sorts of charges. | 罪名可多了去了 |
[10:14] | Theft, fraud, conspiracy. | 盗窃 诈骗 阴谋 |
[10:16] | How — how — how did you get out? | 那… 那你是怎么出来的 |
[10:17] | – Technicality… – He made a deal. | -诉讼程序上的 -他签了个协议 |
[10:20] | You know what, enough about us. | 我们的事情已经说得够多了 |
[10:21] | Let’s hear about you. | 咱们来听听你的故事 |
[10:22] | Yeah, Thomas. | 对呀 汤姆斯 |
[10:24] | What brings you to town? | 你为什么到这里来 |
[10:25] | Well, actually, I was — | 其实 我… |
[10:26] | Tommy’s in between jobs at the moment, | 汤米现在赋闲中 |
[10:27] | and I’m trying to convince him stay in L.A. and work for me. | 我想让他留在洛杉矶 为我工作 |
[10:30] | – You are? – You are? | -是吗 -是吗 |
[10:32] | So, you two are close, then? | 那你们关系应该很好了 |
[10:33] | Yeah, you know, I mean… | 对呀 我们… |
[10:35] | I mean, we don’t get to see each other very — | 我们不是经常能见到对方… |
[10:37] | Nearly as much as we’d like to, but. | 虽然我们很想 但是 |
[10:38] | We’d like to, but — yeah. | 虽然我们很想 但是 |
[10:39] | We’ve been through a lot together. | 我们一起经历了很多事情 |
[10:41] | That’s sweet. You know what, | 真是太好了 |
[10:42] | that almost makes me miss my big sister. | 差点让我对姐姐也生出思念之情了 |
[10:45] | Although Alice will tell you what a vicious, | 尽管爱丽丝可能告诉过你 |
[10:47] | little sour-faced wrecking ball she is. | 她是一个邪恶又矫情善妒的小贱人 |
[10:53] | More wine, anyone? | 还有人要酒吗 |
[10:57] | Oh, thank god! | 谢天谢地 |
[10:59] | New phone, new laptop. | 新手机 新电脑 |
[11:01] | Yeah. Fine. | 好的 |
[11:03] | Where is it? | 在哪 |
[11:05] | Ahh. There you are. | 终于来了 |
[11:07] | This is Agent Melissa Trumbull. | 这是梅丽莎·特朗布尔探员 |
[11:09] | What took you so long? | 你怎么这么久才来 |
[11:10] | For the next 12 hours, | 在接下来半天内 |
[11:12] | you need anything, | 不管你需要什么 |
[11:13] | she’ll take care of you. | 她会照顾你 |
[11:15] | What, you’re just gonna leave her here? | 什么 你就这么把她留在这 |
[11:16] | She’s your bodywoman. | 她是你的保镖 |
[11:18] | Oh, so now that you and Alice Vaughan have my money, | 所以你和爱丽丝·沃恩收了我的钱 |
[11:20] | you’re just gonna go off and spend it | 就这样不负责任地去挥霍 |
[11:21] | and leave this Amazonian spy | 留这个亚马逊女间谍 |
[11:23] | to report my every move? | 来报告我的一举一动吗 |
[11:25] | No, thanks. | 不用了 |
[11:26] | You’re dismissed, Agent whatever-your-name-is. | 你被解雇了 什么什么探员 |
[11:30] | You’re the client. | 你是客户你说的算 |
[11:32] | But those three lieutenants of yours | 不过 这是那三个 |
[11:35] | that you thought were trying to kill you — | 你以为想要杀你的副官 |
[11:39] | They’re dead, | 他们都死了 |
[11:40] | Shot in the head just like Jamison. | 就像贾米森一样被爆头 |
[11:50] | Fine. She stays. | 好吧 她留下来 |
[11:52] | But outside, in the hall. | 但是只能待在大厅里 |
[11:54] | I’ll call with a ballistics report | 等狙击子弹的弹道报告出来后 |
[11:56] | on that sniper bullet. | 我再打给你 |
[11:58] | Until then, try not to make any new enemies. | 在那之前 尽量别再给自己树敌了 |
[12:16] | Hey, so, are you staying late, | 你还要加班吗 |
[12:20] | or, do you want to maybe go get a drink or something? | 我们要不要去喝一杯什么的 |
[12:23] | Yeah. | 好呀 |
[12:24] | Just give me 20 minutes? | 给我二十分钟 |
[12:26] | Why? What are you working on? | 怎么 你在忙什么 |
[12:28] | Show me. | 给我看看嘛 |
[12:35] | – What are you doing? – Look… | -你在干什么 -听着… |
[12:36] | You’re supposed to be investigating the Kincaids, not Tommy. | 你该调查的是金凯兹夫妇 而非汤米 |
[12:39] | I know you like him. | 我知道你喜欢他 |
[12:41] | I like him, too — | 我也喜欢他 |
[12:42] | Is there anyone that you trust? | 你信任过任何人吗 |
[12:44] | No. | 没有 |
[12:46] | But that doesn’t mean — | 但是这不代表… |
[12:47] | Did you run a background check on me? | 你是不是也对我做过背景调查 |
[12:50] | – Ohh, I can’t believe you. – It’s my job. | -难以置信 -这是我的工作 |
[12:52] | The minute that anyone walks in that door, | 任何人一走进这扇门 |
[12:54] | – it is in our best interest… – Okay, well, I | -我们最好 -好吧 |
[12:55] | am walking out that door, | 我现在要走出那扇门了 |
[12:57] | so you can either come with me, | 你要么跟我一道儿走 |
[12:58] | and I can try and prove to you | 我能试着向你证明 |
[13:00] | that there are people you can actually trust, | 这世上还是有人可信任 |
[13:02] | or you can stay here and keep doing that. | 要么你就待在这儿 继续忙你的调查 |
[13:06] | Just give me 5 more minutes. | 再给我五分钟 |
[13:08] | Take all the time you need. | 你想弄多久就弄多久吧 |
[13:18] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[13:19] | So, I probably shouldn’t have invited Rhys over tonight. | 所以我大概就不该叫里斯来吧 |
[13:23] | You think? | 这还用说 |
[13:26] | I’m trying to apologize. | 我这是想道歉 |
[13:30] | And if it’s any consolation, | 如果这么说能安慰你 |
[13:31] | I think that Tommy had a really good time tonight. | 我认为汤米今晚过得很开心 |
[13:34] | Of course he did. | 那是当然 |
[13:36] | He loved you. That’s the problem. | 他很喜欢你 这就是问题所在 |
[13:38] | He’s very impressionable, and you and Rhys are not… | 汤米很容易受影响 而你和里斯并非 |
[13:42] | Not what? | 并非什么 |
[13:44] | The best role models. | 合适的榜样 |
[13:47] | You don’t want me to spend time with your brother. | 你不希望我再跟你弟弟接触 |
[13:49] | No, it’s not that, it’s just… | 不是那个意思 只是 |
[13:51] | I’m a bad influence. | 我会教坏他 |
[13:54] | Sweetie… | 亲爱的 |
[13:55] | You’re a criminal. | 你是个罪犯 |
[13:58] | I was a criminal. | 都过去了 |
[14:00] | Am I not now one of the good guys? | 我现在不是已经洗心革面了吗 |
[14:01] | Do I not work for the FBI? | 我现在不还为联调局工作吗 |
[14:03] | Can you keep your voice down? | 声音小一点 |
[14:04] | My brother’s in the next room. | 弟弟就在隔壁 |
[14:06] | Your brother is not the problem. You are. | 你弟弟没有问题 你才有 |
[14:09] | You still don’t trust me. | 你还是不信我 |
[14:10] | That is not what this is about. | 这不是关键 |
[14:11] | How long is this gonna take, 5 years, 10? | 这还得持续多长时间 五年 十年 |
[14:13] | What do I have to do? I just went to jail for you. | 我还能怎么办 我都为你进了监狱 |
[14:16] | For 72 hours, and then you made a deal without consulting me. | 不过三天时间 然后就擅自做了交易 |
[14:19] | I was in prison without a phone. | 当时我身在监狱 没有手机 |
[14:21] | How am I supposed to tell you? | 我要怎么告诉你 |
[14:22] | So, I’m just supposed to get over it and decide to trust you? | 那么 我就该抛下过去 重新信任你 |
[14:26] | Yes! | 没错 |
[14:27] | I trust you. | 我可信任你 |
[14:29] | Well, maybe you shouldn’t. | 或许不该 |
[14:31] | What is that mean? | 什么意思 |
[14:32] | It means that we’ve only known each other for a year, | 因为我们才认识一年 |
[14:34] | and one of us was lying to the other one the entire time. | 而某人这段时间一直都在欺瞒对方 |
[14:37] | Are you honestly gonna throw that in my face | 每次吵架你都非得 |
[14:39] | every time we have a fight? | 提起那茬吗 |
[14:40] | I don’t know! You know, maybe, and I get to. | 我不知道 或许吧 而且我有这权利 |
[14:43] | You know why? | 你知道原因吗 |
[14:44] | Because you lied to me for an entire year. | 因为这一整年你都在骗我 |
[14:47] | What if I had done that to you? | 假如是我那么对你呢 |
[14:49] | I would understand that you had no choice, | 我能理解 因为你别无选择 |
[14:52] | and I would forgive you. | 而且我会原谅你 |
[14:54] | I have forgiven you! | 我已经原谅你了 |
[14:55] | You’re just never gonna let me forget | 你只是不断提醒我 |
[14:57] | that you’ve forgiven me. | 你大赦了我 |
[15:00] | What are you doing? | 你要干吗 |
[15:01] | I am leaving. | 我要走 |
[15:03] | You were right — I shouldn’t have come over here tonight. | 你说得没错 我今晚就不该过来 |
[15:07] | Babe! | 亲爱的 |
[15:09] | Babe! | 亲爱的 |
[15:11] | It’s late! Don’t leave. | 好晚了 不要走 |
[15:12] | You’re gonna wake up your brother, and, you know, | 你会吵醒弟弟的 |
[15:13] | I wouldn’t want to corrupt him any more than I already have. | 我可不想继续腐蚀他的灵魂 |
[15:17] | It’s not you, it’s him. | 错不在你 在他 |
[15:19] | He is a 35-year-old man who has never had a job. | 他已经三十五岁了 却没干过正经工作 |
[15:22] | His life is a complete disaster, | 他的人生就是一团糟 |
[15:23] | and I can’t have him looking at you and your life | 不能让他见识到你的风采和你的生活 |
[15:26] | and thinking that that’s an option, | 认为自己也可以朝这个方向努力 |
[15:28] | Because he wouldn’t last a second in your world. | 因为在你们圈子里 他根本混不下去 |
[15:29] | He’s not you. | 他和你不同 |
[15:33] | I’m trying to apologize. | 我是想道歉 |
[15:35] | So you don’t trust him, either. | 所以你也不信任他 |
[15:37] | No, of course not. | 当然不信 |
[15:42] | Tommy, it’s not what I meant. | 汤米 我不是那个意思 |
[15:44] | No, no, no — I think | 不 我想 |
[15:46] | it’s pretty much exactly what you mean. | 你就是那个意思 |
[15:47] | Tommy, I was just leaving. | 汤米 我正打算走 |
[15:48] | – No. Come on. Tommy, wait. – You guys talk. | -拜托 汤米 等等 -你们聊 |
[15:49] | – I’ll call you later. – Don’t go. Please — | -稍后联系 -不要走 拜托了 |
[15:51] | Ben. | 本 |
[16:04] | Good morning. | 早安 |
[16:05] | What are you doing here? | 你在这儿做什么 |
[16:06] | Val said you were disappointed | 小瓦说你很介意 |
[16:07] | I wasn’t giving you enough personal attention, | 我没有对你给予足够的私人关注 |
[16:09] | so I sent Agent Trumbull home. | 所以我打发了特朗布尔探员 |
[16:11] | When? | 什么时候 |
[16:12] | Around 6:00? | 六点左右 |
[16:14] | Couldn’t sleep? | 睡不着吗 |
[16:16] | Guilty conscious? | 良心有愧吗 |
[16:18] | What do I have to feel guilty about? | 我有什么好愧疚的 |
[16:21] | Does Ben know about me, about us? | 本知道我的事 我们的交易吗 |
[16:25] | There’s coffee on the table. | 桌上有咖啡 |
[16:29] | Let me ask you something. | 我问问你 |
[16:31] | You don’t trust me, do you? | 你不信任我吧 |
[16:34] | Did you put something in this? | 里面乱加东西了吗 |
[16:35] | No. | 没有 |
[16:37] | I’m just saying — you and I working together — | 我意思是 我们俩合作 |
[16:40] | We’re moving on with our… | 我们放下芥蒂 |
[16:42] | relationship, | 重新和好 |
[16:45] | but you’re never going to trust me. | 但你完全不打算信任我 |
[16:48] | No. | 没这个想法 |
[16:49] | That would make me an idiot. | 那我就太傻了 |
[16:51] | And I’m never going to trust you. | 我也完全不打算信任你 |
[16:53] | Nor should you. | 也不应该 |
[16:55] | But who’s asking you to? | 有谁叫你那么做吗 |
[16:59] | You might want to get dressed. We have work to do. | 穿好衣服 有得忙了 |
[17:02] | – Hello. – Hey. You on your way in? | -喂 -喂 在路上了吗 |
[17:04] | Actually, I am at Margot’s. | 事实上 我在玛格特这儿 |
[17:06] | What?! | 什么 |
[17:07] | Ben and I had a fight last night. | 昨天我和本吵了一架 |
[17:09] | I couldn’t sleep, so I let Melissa go home. | 我睡不着 所以让梅丽莎回去了 |
[17:12] | You’re alone with Margot Bishop? | 你独自一人与玛格特·毕夏共处一室 |
[17:14] | – What? – Is she okay? | -什么 -她没事吧 |
[17:15] | It’s fine. We are fine. | 没事 我们处得还行 |
[17:17] | So, you’re fighting with Ben, | 这么说你和本吵架 |
[17:18] | but you and Margot are fine. | 却和玛格特愉快相处 |
[17:21] | Yep. What’s going on there? | 是啊 你们那儿有什么情况 |
[17:22] | I’m putting you on speaker. | 我开免提 |
[17:24] | – Did we find the Kincaids’ dogs? – We did. | -找到金凯兹夫妇的狗了吗 -找到了 |
[17:26] | They’re both registered to someone named Patrick Murphy | 都登记在一位帕特里克·墨菲的名下 |
[17:30] | at an L.A. address that doesn’t exist. | 他留的洛杉矶住址是虚构的 |
[17:32] | So, the Kincaids were the Murphys. | 这么说金凯兹夫妇就是墨菲夫妇 |
[17:33] | Tommy’s intel was good. | 汤米的情报还不错 |
[17:34] | Who’s Tommy? | 汤米是谁 |
[17:35] | I have to go. | 我得挂了 |
[17:37] | I thought I was your only client. | 还以为你手上只有我一位委托人 |
[17:39] | Tommy’s my little brother. | 汤米是我弟弟 |
[17:41] | Oh, another thing we have in common. | 我们的又多了一个共同点 |
[17:44] | As you know, I have one of those, too. | 如你所知 我也有个弟弟 |
[17:47] | How do I look? | 我看起来怎么样 |
[17:49] | Justine had them sent over. There’s one for you, too. | 贾斯廷送过来的 你也有一件 |
[17:51] | Take that off right now. | 快把它脱下来 |
[17:53] | Ohh, Benji, I thought you’d never ask. | 小本 我以为你永远不会要求我这么做的 |
[17:57] | This is ridiculous. | 真可笑 |
[17:58] | The only reason the FBI recruited us… | 联调局招募我们唯一的原因 |
[18:00] | Ah, recruited you. | 招募你 |
[18:01] | …Is because we are the very best at what we do, | 是因为我们非常擅长我们所做的 |
[18:04] | And we didn’t get to be that way | 我们那样做 |
[18:06] | by taking orders from other people. | 可不需要听从其他人的命令 |
[18:07] | Well, Margot… | 玛格特 |
[18:09] | We don’t need Margot. | 我们不需要玛格特 |
[18:10] | If Justine wants us to take down this smuggling ring — | 如果贾斯廷想让我们拿下这个走私集团 |
[18:12] | Which she emphatically does not. | 她不想端掉的走私集团 |
[18:14] | She will, so we might as well do it | 她会想的 所以我们还是用 |
[18:16] | the only way we know how. | 我们唯一熟知的办法 |
[18:17] | Not as bug people. | 不装成除虫人 |
[18:19] | Not as bug people. | 不装成除虫人 |
[18:24] | I’ll use your contacts to get a reservation. | 我要用你的通讯录来订个位子 |
[18:27] | Good afternoon. | 下午好 |
[18:29] | And then I’ll arrange a meeting with Kenji, | 之后我会安排和健司见个面 |
[18:31] | but not as Benjamin Jones. | 不是以本杰明·琼斯的名义 |
[18:34] | Excuse me, the gentleman that just walked in — | 请问 刚才走进去的那位先生 |
[18:36] | Is that William Sayles? | 是威廉·塞尔斯吗 |
[18:39] | – The food critic? – Yeah. | -那个美食评论家 -是的 |
[18:40] | Is it? No one’s ever seen a photo. | 是吗 没人见过他的真面目 |
[18:42] | It is him. | 是他本人 |
[18:44] | Usually he’s in disguise, | 他通常都会乔装成别人 |
[18:45] | but I saw him once at a Bistro in Paris, | 但我曾在巴黎的一所小酒馆里见过他一面 |
[18:48] | which he then gave a rather nasty review. | 他给了那酒馆一个相当差的评价 |
[18:52] | – Will you excuse me? – Sure. | -介意我离开一会儿吗 -当然可以 |
[18:59] | 《洛杉矶纪事报》 最佳餐厅 | |
[19:46] | I’m sorry. I know I shouldn’t say anything, | 我很抱歉 我知道我应该什么都不说的 |
[19:49] | but I know who you are. | 但我知道你是谁 |
[19:51] | Ah. Well — | 这样的话 |
[19:53] | I realize it’s inappropriate, but, uh, I have to know. | 我知道这样很失礼 但是 我想知道 |
[19:57] | Are you enjoying the razor clams? | 您喜欢这道蛏子吗 |
[20:01] | The only way I could enjoy them more, chef… | 主厨先生 让我能更加享受这道菜的唯一方法 |
[20:05] | …Is if you’d join me. | 就是您与我一起用餐 |
[20:08] | Hai. | 好的 |
[20:24] | Where is everybody? Where’s, uh, Allie? | 大伙都去哪了 小爱去哪了 |
[20:27] | She’s…Out on a case. | 她在外面忙一件案子 |
[20:30] | My case? | 我的案子 |
[20:31] | No, actually. | 事实上 不是 |
[20:32] | But I’m sure she’ll be back soon. | 但我确定她很快就会回来 |
[20:34] | Can I, um — | 我能 |
[20:37] | Has — has Allie given up on me? | 小爱有没有放弃我 |
[20:40] | No, of course not. | 不 当然不会 |
[20:41] | A-actually, you were right about the dogs. | 事实上 关于狗的事情上你是对的 |
[20:43] | It turns out they were registered | 我们发现它们被登记在 |
[20:46] | under the name Patrick Murphy, | 帕特里克·墨菲的名义下 |
[20:47] | so Jimmy Kincaid was Patrick Murphy. | 吉米·金凯兹就是帕特里克·墨菲 |
[20:50] | That makes sense, because the Kincaids | 这就说得通了 因为金凯兹夫妇 |
[20:53] | used to get Patrick Murphy’s mail all the time, | 老是收到帕特里克·墨菲的邮件 |
[20:55] | but they said that he was the previous tenant. | 但他们说他是之前的一个房客 |
[20:59] | Uh, wait a second. | 等等 |
[21:02] | Oh, my God, is that — that’s a crime scene. | 我的天 这是 这是一个犯罪现场 |
[21:05] | It is, and that is a pile of unopened mail left there. | 是的 那还有一堆没有开封的信 |
[21:09] | Maybe some of them are addressed to Patrick Murphy. | 也许有些是给帕特里克·墨菲的 |
[21:12] | So? | 所以 |
[21:13] | So, I think you just gave us another clue. | 所以 我觉得你又给了我们另一条线索 |
[21:23] | Your brother? | 你的弟弟 |
[21:24] | Ballistics report on our shooter. | 枪手的弹道检测 |
[21:26] | Did they find anything? | 他们有发现什么吗 |
[21:27] | No. | 没有 |
[21:28] | No signature from the weapon, | 没有从武器上提取到指纹 |
[21:31] | bullet was hand-made “With a hand-lathed | 子弹是人工的 |
[21:33] | nickle-tungsten penetrator tip”… | “用车床加工的镍钨穿透器剪尖端” |
[21:35] | With a cast-copper casing. | 还带着铸铜套管 |
[21:37] | Yes. | 是的 |
[21:41] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[21:43] | No. | 不好 |
[21:46] | I’m a dead woman. | 我是将死之人 |
[21:48] | He’s called “The hammer.” | 他被称为”铁锤” |
[21:50] | He makes his own weapons and his own bullets. | 他自己动手做武器和子弹 |
[21:52] | Totally untraceable — | 完全无法追踪 |
[21:54] | Nobody knows what he looks like or what his real name is. | 没人知道他的真名和长什么样 |
[21:57] | Who does he work for? | 他为谁效命 |
[21:58] | He’s freelance, apparently — | 显然他是个自由职业者 |
[22:00] | Never meets in person, | 从不当面会见 |
[22:02] | gets paid electronically. | 通过电子汇款获得报酬 |
[22:04] | So there’s no clue trail. | 所以没法追踪 |
[22:07] | So, we’ll have to lure him out into the open. | 所以 我们要引他出来 |
[22:09] | And how do we do that? | 我们怎么做 |
[22:10] | By giving him what he wants — | 给他他想要的 |
[22:14] | Sending Margot Bishop back out into the world. | 将玛格特·毕夏送回到外面 |
[22:16] | Are you trying to get yourself fired? | 你是想被炒鱿鱼吗 |
[22:17] | We are not endangering the client. | 我们不会将委托人置于危险的境地 |
[22:18] | You will be perfectly safe. I promise. | 你会非常安全的 我保证 |
[22:22] | Because I’ll be playing Margot Bishop. | 因为我将扮演玛格特·毕夏的角色 |
[22:27] | I’ll be in the line of fire. | 我会身处第一线 |
[22:33] | Look, I appreciate you using Margot | 听着 我很理解你 |
[22:35] | to work out your… trust issues, | 用玛格特来解决你的信任危机 |
[22:38] | but I am not about to let you put on a blonde wig | 但我不会让你戴上金色假发 |
[22:41] | and a british accent and take a bullet for her. | 换上英国口音去替她挡子弹 |
[22:43] | I’m not gonna take a bullet. | 我不会中弹的 |
[22:44] | You and the security team will be all over the Hammer | 你和安全小组将在铁锤射击之前 |
[22:46] | before he gets a shot off. | 抓住他 |
[22:47] | Did it ever occur to you | 你有没有没想过 |
[22:49] | that she may be setting you up to take this bullet? | 也许她故意设计你去替她挡子弹 |
[22:51] | She’s not setting me up. She was scared. | 她没有在设计我 她很害怕 |
[22:53] | Besides, it was my idea. | 再说 这是我的主意 |
[22:55] | Or maybe she made you think it was. | 或者是她让你这么想的 |
[22:59] | And how’s Ben gonna feel about you stopping bullets | 再说 本知道了你穿着她前任的衣服 |
[23:02] | in his ex’s pantsuit? | 去挡子弹会怎么想 |
[23:03] | He’s not gonna find out, | 他不会发现的 |
[23:05] | because we’re gonna capture the shooter, | 因为我们会抓住射手的 |
[23:06] | do the job we were paid for, | 做我们收钱要做的事 |
[23:08] | and then never see Margot Bishop again. | 然后再也不要和玛格特·毕夏见面 |
[23:10] | – Promise? – I promise. | -向我保证 -我保证 |
[23:14] | We know you said this mission was recon-only. | 我们知道你说此次任务只是侦查情况 |
[23:15] | You only wanted us to plant the cameras. | 你只想让我们去安放摄像头 |
[23:17] | – But this is better. – This is so much better. | -但这更好 -好得太多了 |
[23:20] | Kenji loves Benji. | 健司爱小本 |
[23:22] | And I love Kenji. | 我爱健司 |
[23:22] | I know he may be a smuggler, but his sushi, the kohada. | 我知道他可能是走私犯 但他的寿司 小鳍 |
[23:25] | Ooh, it will change your life. | 简直会改变你的人生 |
[23:27] | And not only that, he’s invited Benji | 不仅如此 他还邀请小本 |
[23:29] | back to the restaurant for dinner tonight. | 今晚回餐厅享受晚餐 |
[23:31] | Including an all-access tour, behind-the-scenes — | 包括能到处参观 到后厨转转… |
[23:34] | So, when we plant the cameras… | 所以当我们安放摄像头时 |
[23:36] | Yeah, we won’t have to sneak around like bug people. | 没错 我们不用像除虫员一样偷偷摸摸 |
[23:38] | We’ll have total access. You won’t even need a warrant. | 我们哪里都能去 你不需要搜查令 |
[23:40] | Total access. | 哪里都能去 |
[23:42] | What do you think? | 你觉得怎么样 |
[23:44] | I think that… | 我觉得… |
[23:46] | What I think doesn’t matter. | 我怎么想无所谓 |
[23:49] | You boys are pros. | 你们俩是专业的 |
[23:52] | You don’t need the FBI | 你们不需要联调局 |
[23:54] | giving you directives or resources or backup. | 给你们指导 资源或增援 |
[23:57] | – Well… – Not necessarily… | -这个… -未必… |
[23:59] | Which means, if this goes south or you blow your cover | 也就是说如果这事搞砸了 或者你们暴露了 |
[24:02] | or if it happens to get back to Kenji | 或者健司突然想到 |
[24:04] | that the food critic William Sayles | 食物评论家威廉·塞尔斯 |
[24:05] | is, in fact, a black man… | 实际上是个黑人 |
[24:07] | – Wait, is he? – What? | -等等 真的吗 -什么 |
[24:08] | You’re on your own. I can’t help you. | 你们靠自己了 我帮不了你们 |
[24:11] | But you don’t need my help, | 但你们不需要我的帮助 |
[24:12] | because you got this, right? | 但是你们可以的 对吗 |
[24:19] | So, Jimmy Kincaid was Patrick Murphy? | 那么吉米·金凯兹就是帕特里克·墨菲 |
[24:20] | – That’s our working theory. – Thanks to Tommy. | -我们正在证实 -多亏了汤米 |
[24:22] | But then Sophie remembered | 但然后苏菲记起来 |
[24:23] | the photos that you guys took at the Kincaids’ house… | 你们在金凯兹夫妇家里拍的照片 |
[24:26] | And we found this. | 我们发现了这个 |
[24:27] | 帕特里克·墨菲收 圣盖尔伍德街 3958号 加州 洛杉矶 | |
[24:30] | The Optican Group. | 奥普蒂冈集团 |
[24:31] | Another one here and here. | 这里还有 和这里 |
[24:34] | What’s the Optican Group? | 奥普蒂冈组织是什么 |
[24:35] | We’re trying to figure that out. | 我们正想查清楚 |
[24:36] | There’s no current listing. | 目前没有上市 |
[24:37] | You know, it’s probably nothing. | 也许根本没什么 |
[24:38] | It’s not nothing. Thank you. | 不是没什么 谢谢你 |
[24:41] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[24:42] | We’ll — we’ll — we’ll keep looking. | 我们…我们…我们会继续查的 |
[24:56] | Listen, what you said last night — | 听着 你昨晚说的那些话… |
[24:58] | I didn’t mean it. | 我不是真心的 |
[24:59] | Yeah, you did. | 你是 |
[25:06] | Everything that you said — it was true. | 你所说的一切 都是真的 |
[25:08] | My life is a disaster. | 我的人生一团糟 |
[25:11] | Never had a real job, and then — | 从来没有正经工作 然后… |
[25:13] | Do you want one? | 你想要一个吗 |
[25:16] | Yeah, of course I do. | 当然想了 |
[25:17] | Then why don’t you work here? | 那为什么不来这里工作呢 |
[25:20] | I mean, we could use people, obviously, | 我是说 我们显然很缺人手 |
[25:24] | and you seem to have a knack for it. | 你好像也挺得心应手的 |
[25:27] | You don’t have to do this, you know? | 你不用这样做的 |
[25:29] | Neither do you. | 你也是 |
[25:33] | Allie, we may have a thing. | 小爱 我们也许有发现了 |
[25:35] | I found a keylogger hidden on our security network | 我发现我们的安全网络中藏有一个 |
[25:37] | that records every keystroke, log-in, password… | 记录所有键入的键盘记录程序 登录名 密码… |
[25:40] | We’ve been hacked? | 我们被黑了 |
[25:41] | I did a sweep when we got everything back from the FBI, but… | 我们从联调局把东西拿回来后我做了清查 但… |
[25:46] | This wasn’t the FBI. | 这不是联调局干的 |
[25:51] | You and I need to have a little chat. | 我们俩得好好谈谈 |
[25:56] | What possible reason would I have | 我有什么理由 |
[25:58] | for stealing your bloody files? | 偷你的资料 |
[26:00] | For all I know, you killed Jamison. | 据我所知是你杀了贾米森 |
[26:01] | – To what end? – To put me in front of a sniper’s bullet. | -我有什么目的 -为了让我成为目标 |
[26:03] | Are you seriously gonna make this about you? | 你真的觉得这一切都是关于你的吗 |
[26:05] | You made this about me when you ruined my life! | 是你把一切引到我身上 你毁了我的生活 |
[26:07] | I didn’t do that all by myself, did I? | 我也不是一个人做到的吧 |
[26:10] | But you seem to have forgiven Ben for his p– | 你好像已经原谅本… |
[26:11] | Ben didn’t call the FBI! | 本没有联系联调局 |
[26:13] | I didn’t do that to you! I did it to him. | 我这么做不是为了教训你 是为了教训他 |
[26:17] | He lied to me for months, maybe years. | 他骗了我好几个月 也许好几年 |
[26:20] | I’ll never know. | 我永远不会知道 |
[26:21] | He humiliated me. | 他羞辱了我 |
[26:22] | He broke my heart in exactly the same way he broke yours. | 他像对待你的心一样 让我的心破碎了 |
[26:26] | But, unlike you, I couldn’t forgive him. | 但我不像你 我无法原谅他 |
[26:28] | So I tried to take away the one thing he loved most, | 所以我想夺走他最爱的东西 |
[26:30] | more than he ever loved me, and that was you. | 比他爱我的程度深得多 那就是你 |
[26:34] | And I’ll admit, yes, I did lie to you earlier. | 我承认 我之前的确对你撒了谎 |
[26:38] | I do trust you. | 我相信你 |
[26:40] | I spent a year studying you, | 我花了一年研究你 |
[26:41] | trying to get inside your head. | 想弄清楚你的想法 |
[26:42] | I know how good you are. | 我知道你有多厉害 |
[26:44] | It’s why I hired you. | 所以我雇了你 |
[26:46] | So, why don’t you tell me | 所以不如你告诉我 |
[26:47] | exactly what it is you want me to do, | 你到底想让我做什么 |
[26:50] | and I will do it. | 我会照做 |
[26:52] | Anything? | 什么都照做 |
[26:54] | Try me. | 试试 |
[27:12] | What are you doing here? | 你在这里干什么 |
[27:14] | I heard the kohada was life-changing. | 我听说这里的小鳍简直能改变人生 |
[27:16] | You said we could do this our way. | 你说我们可以按照我们的方式来 |
[27:18] | – As if I had a choice. – Then why are you here? | -我也没别的选择 -那你为什么来 |
[27:20] | To watch and learn, of course. | 当然是观摩学习了 |
[27:23] | Do you not want us to catch this guy? | 你想让我们抓到这家伙吗 |
[27:25] | I wanted you to plant cameras. | 我想让你们安放摄像头 |
[27:27] | Will! Ah! | 威尔 |
[27:28] | Irasshaimase. How are you? | 欢迎光临 你好吗 |
[27:30] | – Good to see you. – Good to see you. | -很高兴见到你 -很高兴见到你 |
[27:32] | Ooh, I see you brought a friend, | 你还带了一位朋友来 |
[27:34] | and a beautiful friend, indeed. | 你朋友长得真漂亮 |
[27:35] | – Yes. – Oh, thank you. But.. | -没错 -谢谢 但是… |
[27:37] | Yes. We’re, um… | 没错 我们… |
[27:38] | Darling. There you are. | 亲爱的 你在这里呢 |
[27:44] | Chef Yoshida, Nigel Underhill. | 吉田主厨 奈吉尔·昂德希尔 |
[27:47] | This is my wife, Beatrix. | 这是我妻子 碧翠丝 |
[27:51] | Tonight is our 10th wedding anniversary, | 今晚是我们结婚十周年纪念日 |
[27:53] | and we are huge fans, aren’t we, darling? | 我们特别喜欢您 对吗 亲爱的 |
[27:57] | Yes. | 没错 |
[27:58] | Then you must do me the honor of dining omakase | 那你们一定要赏脸品尝主厨套餐 |
[28:02] | chef’s choice. | 主厨特选 |
[28:03] | Well, we — we couldn’t possibly. | 我们…我们不可能 |
[28:04] | Oh, no. Come on, Bea. | 别这样 小碧 |
[28:06] | Surely you can give up control for one night. | 这一晚就别这样掌控欲强了 |
[28:11] | I take that as a yes. Please. | 那应该是答应了 请 |
[28:17] | So, where do you get the fish, | 你的鱼是从哪里进的 |
[28:18] | the Tsukiji Market in Tokyo, or… | 是东京的筑地市场 还是… |
[28:20] | My sources will get to the fish before it gets to the market. | 我的货源会在开市之前就拿到鲜鱼 |
[28:25] | Sources for things like… | 货源包括… |
[28:28] | …Fugu. | 河豚 |
[28:30] | Fugu? | 河豚 |
[28:31] | How do you get fugu into the country? | 你怎么把河豚运入这个国家 |
[28:35] | Chef, that stuff can kill you. The toxins — | 主厨 那东西会要人命 那毒素… |
[28:37] | It’s like a drug if you prepare it correctly. | 如果你准备处理妥当 那就像是一昧药 |
[28:41] | Now… I made this just for you. | 这是我专门为你做的 |
[28:54] | Keep staring, you’ll blow his cover. | 继续盯着 你会暴露他的伪装 |
[28:58] | Is that why you showed up, | 所以你才出现吗 |
[28:59] | to make sure we don’t succeed without you? | 保证我们没有你就别想成功 |
[29:01] | I am responsible for you two. | 我要对你们俩负责 |
[29:03] | You are lucky we are very good. | 我们俩这么厉害算你走运 |
[29:04] | So you keep telling me. | 你一直这么和我说的 |
[29:07] | Why are you here? | 你为什么来 |
[29:08] | Because of what your boss will say if we fail, | 是因为你上司说我们失败的后果 |
[29:10] | or is it because you’re starting | 还是说你对我已经 |
[29:13] | to feel about me the way I feel about the hamachi? | 开始有我对油甘鱼的那种感觉了 |
[29:19] | I’m here as backup… | 我来是作为增援… |
[29:20] | Mm. Unnecessary, but very thoughtful of you. | 没必要 但你还是很贴心 |
[29:23] | …And to give you these. | 并给你这个 |
[29:26] | What are these? | 这些是什么 |
[29:28] | Oh, are they cameras? They’re adorable. | 这是摄像头吗 真可爱 |
[29:30] | Mm, wi-fi enabled adhesive back, | 能连接无线 背部可黏贴 |
[29:32] | and connected to the app I put on your phone this morning. | 并和我今天早晨安装到手机上的应用相连 |
[29:36] | And you want me to get lost on the way | 你想让我去厕所的路上迷路了 |
[29:38] | to the toilet and plant these? | 并安装好这些东西吗 |
[29:40] | Lucky for me, you’re very good. | 我很走运 你很厉害 |
[29:44] | All right, fine. | 好吧 |
[29:45] | Just make sure there’s some hamachi left | 只要在我回来之前别把油甘鱼 |
[29:47] | by the time I get back… | 全都吃光了… |
[29:49] | Darling. | 亲爱的 |
[29:52] | To everything you have achieved here, chef. | 敬你所获得的所有成就 主厨 |
[29:57] | What? | 怎么了 |
[29:59] | What’s wrong? You can tell me. | 怎么回事 你可以和我说 |
[30:00] | My whole life is keeping secrets. | 我这辈子都在保守秘密 |
[30:04] | Most days, | 很多时候 |
[30:06] | I just want to get back to my six-seater in Osaka. | 我只想回到我在大阪的六座小店 |
[30:13] | Why is that? | 为什么 |
[30:15] | Because this… | 因为这… |
[30:17] | This all belonged to other people. | 这都属于其他人 |
[30:21] | Who? | 谁 |
[30:25] | We can’t talk here. | 我们没法在这里说 |
[30:28] | Come. | 过来 |
[30:33] | – What are you doing? – They’re on the move. | -你在干什么 -他们有动作了 |
[30:36] | He’s giving him the tour, remember? | 他是在带他参观 记得吗 |
[30:38] | They’re not going anywhere, and neither are we. | 他们哪儿也不会去 我们也不走 |
[30:40] | Especially when we can watch everything from here. | 特别是我们能从这里看到一切 |
[30:54] | – Comfy? – Very. | -舒服吗 -很舒服 |
[31:00] | I got involved with some investors, | 我和几个投资商有关系 |
[31:02] | powerful people who are using me and this restaurant | 有些有权势的人要利用我和餐馆 |
[31:05] | as a front for their other interests. | 遮掩他们其他的生意 |
[31:09] | Such as? | 比如说 |
[31:12] | You don’t have to tell me, Kenji. | 你不用告诉我 健司 |
[31:15] | Fugu is not the only forbidden item left off the menu. | 河豚不是唯一一样菜单上没有的违禁物 |
[31:33] | I have a plan. | 我有个计划 |
[31:34] | Margot’s been holed up in her suite for the past 48 hours. | 玛格特过去48小时内一直窝在自己的套房里 |
[31:37] | It’s a good bet the shooter is staking out the hotel. | 枪手很有可能正盯着那家酒店 |
[31:40] | She steps outside, he takes his shot, | 让她出来 他开枪 |
[31:42] | and we take him. | 我们拿下他 |
[31:43] | By dressing you up as Margot and using you as bait? | 把你打扮成玛格特 利用你做诱饵吗 |
[31:46] | Not exactly. I had a talk with Margot. | 不全是 我和玛格特谈过了 |
[31:48] | She’s willing to put herself in the cross hairs. | 她愿意亲自露面 |
[31:50] | She’ll lure the shooter out into the open, | 她会把枪手引到外面 |
[31:53] | but the plaza will be crowded, | 但是广场人太多了 |
[31:55] | making it virtually impossible for him to get a clean shot. | 让他有开阔的视野 能进行射击 |
[31:57] | There are three ideal vantage points for the shooter. | 对于枪手来说有三个有利地形 |
[32:00] | We will station security agents at each of them. | 我们在每个地方都会安排安保人员 |
[32:03] | Rooftop status report. | 屋顶状态汇报 |
[32:04] | – Aerial 1 is clear. – Aerial 2 clear. | -区域一安全 -区域二安全 |
[32:06] | But if the shooter is as good as we think he is, | 但如果枪手真的有我们想象的这么厉害 |
[32:08] | those agents aren’t going to be enough. | 这些人员远远不够 |
[32:10] | Aerial 3 is clear. | 区域三安全 |
[32:18] | In order to catch the guy, | 为了抓住这家伙 |
[32:20] | we’re going to have to mess with him first. | 我们得先耍一耍他 |
[32:24] | Okay, everyone. On my mark… | 所有人 听我指挥 |
[32:26] | In three…Two…One. | 三 二 一 |
[32:59] | How are we doing, Alice? | 怎么样了 爱丽丝 |
[33:01] | I’m good. Sophie? | 我没事 索菲 |
[33:02] | Just trying to stay in the shade. | 正在努力躲在阴影中 |
[33:04] | – How about you, Val? – I’m still not a fan of this. | -你呢 小瓦 -我还是不喜欢这个主意 |
[33:06] | Everybody, stay calm. | 所有人都冷静点 |
[33:08] | Rooftop check-in. Aerial 1, what’s your status? | 屋顶回报 区域一 状态如何 |
[33:11] | – Still clear. – Aerial 2 clear. | -安全 -区域二安全 |
[33:14] | Aerial 3? | 区域三 |
[33:17] | Aerial 3, come in. | 区域三 请汇报 |
[33:19] | Is there a problem? | 有什么问题吗 |
[33:28] | He’s here! Gansit Building to the north. | 他在这里 北边的甘兴特大楼 |
[33:30] | I’m headed there now. | 我马上过去 |
[33:32] | I’m closer! | 我更近 |
[33:49] | He shot at me! | 他朝我开枪了 |
[33:57] | He’s picking us off until he finds her. | 他一个一个朝我们开枪 直到找到她 |
[34:11] | I’m here, but he’s gone. | 我在这里 但他不见了 |
[34:12] | What?! | 什么 |
[34:13] | His gun’s here, but he’s not. I’ll find him. | 他的枪在这里 但人不在 我会找到他的 |
[34:56] | Danny! | 丹尼 |
[34:58] | We got him. | 我们抓到他了 |
[35:01] | Alice got him. | 爱丽丝抓到他了 |
[35:09] | We want a name. | 我们要一个名字 |
[35:12] | Who hired you? | 是谁雇了你 |
[35:13] | I get hired and paid anonymously, | 雇我和给我钱的人都是匿名的 |
[35:15] | so you may as well just kill me now. | 你们最好还是把我杀了吧 |
[35:18] | No one’s gonna kill you. | 没人会杀了你 |
[35:19] | Speak for yourself. | 你一厢情愿吧 |
[35:21] | I’ll take this from here. | 接下来交给我吧 |
[35:22] | That’s not how we deal with things. | 我们不是这样处理事情的 |
[35:23] | You work for me, remember? | 你是为我工作的 |
[35:25] | Actually, we don’t. | 其实并不是 |
[35:27] | Not anymore. | 已经不是了 |
[35:29] | We did what you paid us to do. | 我们照你的要求做了该做的事 |
[35:30] | Now we’re done. Right, Allie? | 现在结束了 对吗 小爱 |
[35:41] | Fine. | 好 |
[35:44] | Don’t kill anyone. | 不要杀人 |
[35:55] | So, what now? | 现在怎么办 |
[35:57] | You torture me, kill me? | 你要折磨我 杀了我 |
[36:00] | Don’t be so melodramatic. | 别搞得这么戏剧化 |
[36:08] | I’m gonna hire you. | 我要雇你 |
[36:11] | You can’t arrest Kenji. | 你不能逮捕健司 |
[36:13] | He’s a smuggler. | 他是个走私犯 |
[36:14] | He’s a culinary genius. | 他是一名厨艺天才 |
[36:16] | He’s a pawn, and if you arrest him, | 他只是个小卒 如果你抓了他 |
[36:18] | You’ll scare away his investors, | 就会吓走他的投资商 |
[36:19] | his suppliers, and his buyers — | 他的供应商和他的买家 |
[36:21] | All of whom you can arrest | 如果你今晚 |
[36:23] | if you don’t go after Kenji tonight. | 不抓健司 这些人你都能抓到 |
[36:24] | Do you always get this invested in your marks? | 你每次都和目标这么投入感情吗 |
[36:26] | – Every time. – No. | -每一次 -不 |
[36:27] | – We just need more time. – No. | -我们只是需要更多时间 -不 |
[36:29] | The longer this thing stays open — | 这件事拖得越久 |
[36:31] | The bigger the bust when you finally shut it down. | 你最后扯出来的鱼越大 |
[36:32] | Plus, think of all the lovely sushi | 再说了 想想这期间 |
[36:34] | we could have in the meantime. | 我们能享用多少美味的寿司 |
[36:37] | How much time? | 要多久 |
[36:39] | A week. | 一星期 |
[36:40] | You’re not getting a week. | 才不会给你一星期 |
[36:46] | Hey. How’d it go? | 怎么样了 |
[36:48] | Uh, fine. Is danny here? | 挺好的 丹尼在吗 |
[36:50] | Uh, no. | 不 |
[36:54] | Are — are you all right? | 你没事吧 |
[36:55] | Uh, no, actually. | 其实不好 |
[36:58] | I was shot at today. | 我今天中枪了 |
[37:00] | What? | 什么 |
[37:01] | I — it’s fine. I’m — I’m fine. | 没事 我…我没事 |
[37:03] | It’s part of the job. I knew that going in. | 只是工作的一部分 我早就料到了 |
[37:04] | It’s just actually having it happen… | 只是真的发生时… |
[37:07] | Sophie, should you — should you be — | 索菲 你不是…你不是应该… |
[37:08] | And after, Danny just left without me. | 而且之后 丹尼就这么自己走了 |
[37:11] | He didn’t call or text me to see if I was okay, | 他也没打电话或发信息来问我是不是没事 |
[37:13] | and, you know, we’re — we’re supposed to… | 你知道 我们…我们应该是… |
[37:17] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[37:17] | No. Hey, hey. Stop. | 不 别这样 |
[37:20] | No. Don’t be sorry. | 不 别觉得道歉 |
[37:24] | If I was shot at, I’d probably be dead right now. | 我要是中枪了 现在可能早就死了 |
[37:25] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[37:26] | So, the fact that you’re even here is kind of amazing. | 你现在还在这里 已经很厉害了 |
[37:33] | What? | 什么 |
[37:36] | Danny’s a fool. | 丹尼是个笨蛋 |
[37:46] | I’m sorry. I-I shouldn’t — | 对不起 我不该… |
[37:59] | Is this what we’ve been reduced to, | 我们现在都降到这种档次了 |
[38:01] | Parking garages at midnight? | 半夜的停车场 |
[38:04] | I think it’s kind of hot. | 我觉得挺性感的 |
[38:06] | It is kind of hot. | 的确挺性感的 |
[38:08] | What’s this? | 这是什么 |
[38:09] | Perks of the job. | 工作奖励 |
[38:12] | What assignment includes a bento box from Vinzu? | 什么任务会发闻居的便当盒 |
[38:15] | Eh, just taking down international smuggling rings, | 只是在扳倒国际走私组织 |
[38:17] | no big deal. | 没什么大不了的 |
[38:17] | Oh, you’re such a good guy. | 你真是个好家伙 |
[38:19] | I’ve been trying to tell you. | 我一直想告诉你的 |
[38:27] | Here’s the thing — | 是这样的 |
[38:28] | No, here’s the thing — | 不 是这样的 |
[38:29] | I am a criminal… | 我是个罪犯 |
[38:32] | …Who’s now a good guy who has to pretend to be a criminal, | 现在是个假装是罪犯的好人 |
[38:34] | Because one day 18 months from now | 因为十八个月后的今天 |
[38:37] | I want to be worthy of the woman I love. | 我想要配得上我爱的女人 |
[38:41] | The problem is, | 问题是 |
[38:43] | no matter what I do from now on, | 不管我今后做什么 |
[38:46] | I will never be a good role model for your brother. | 我都没法成为你弟弟的榜样 |
[38:49] | Lucky for you, I was never attracted to choirboys. | 算你走运 我从来就不喜欢唱诗班小男孩 |
[38:52] | Not even as a cheerleader? | 做拉拉队员时也不喜欢吗 |
[38:54] | Head-cheerleader, until I got suspended. | 拉拉队长 直到我被停学了 |
[38:58] | Keep talking. | 继续说 |
[39:03] | You still have that uniform? | 你还有那套制服吗 |
[39:05] | I think we’re done talking. | 我觉得我们说完了 |
[39:20] | Fumiko, what’s going on? | 文子 怎么回事 |
[39:21] | I was supposed to meet Kenji here. | 我本来要来见健司的 |
[39:22] | He’s gone, Mr. Sayles. | 他走了 塞尔斯先生 |
[39:24] | Gone? | 走了 |
[39:25] | Chef asked me to give you this. | 主厨让我给你这个 |
[39:28] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[39:31] | 谢谢你鼓励我返祖归根 等你来大阪 晚饭我请 | |
[39:39] | – Hello? – The bureau is giving you 24 hours | -喂 -局里给你24小时 |
[39:42] | to find out as much as you can from Kenji before we arrest him. | 让你在我们逮捕健司前找他套出尽可能多的信息 |
[39:45] | So, congratulations. | 所以恭喜你 |
[39:47] | This time we’re doing it your way. | 这次用你的方式来 |
[39:49] | Yeah, about that — | 关于这件事… |
[39:50] | We may need to come up with a different strategy. | 我们可能得想点别的办法 |
[39:59] | Where you been? | 你去哪了 |
[40:00] | You left me three messages, | 你给我留了三条言 |
[40:01] | and then you don’t pick up the phone when I call you back? | 我给你回电的时候你也不接电话 |
[40:03] | Good morning to you, too. | 你也早上好 |
[40:04] | What happened? Where were you? | 出什么事了 你去哪了 |
[40:07] | You want to know where I was? | 你想知道我去哪了 |
[40:08] | I was with Tommy. | 我在和汤米一起 |
[40:10] | Where were you when you left me alone at the plaza | 我在酒店广场中枪后你丢我一个人 |
[40:13] | after I’d been shot at? | 去哪里了 |
[40:14] | Morning. What’s up? | 早上好 怎么了 |
[40:18] | You said you had something. | 你说你有发现 |
[40:19] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[40:20] | I left the hotel last night | 我昨晚离开了酒店 |
[40:21] | to meet up with some buddies at the fbi about Tommy’s case. | 找联调局的几个人聊了聊汤米的案子 |
[40:25] | They ran the names Patrick Murphy | 他们通过暴力犯罪逮捕计划 |
[40:26] | and the Optican Group through vicap for me, | 查了帕特里克·墨菲和奥普蒂冈组织 |
[40:28] | and the Optican Group is a front for the southland drug cartel. | 奥普蒂冈组织是南国毒品集团的门面公司 |
[40:31] | – What? – Oh, my God. | -什么 -天啊 |
[40:32] | So, the Kincaids were selling drugs for the southland cartel? | 所以金凯兹夫妇在为南国毒品集团贩毒 |
[40:35] | And hiding the money in an account with Tommy’s name on it? | 把钱藏在用汤米的名字开的户头里 |
[40:38] | If whoever killed the Kincaids was after that money… | 如果杀害金凯兹夫妇的人想要那笔钱 |
[40:40] | They’re gonna come after tommy next. | 他们下一个就会去找汤米 |
[40:42] | I’m calling him right now. | 我马上打电话给他 |
[40:54] | Does Alice know you’re here? | 爱丽丝知道你在这里吗 |
[40:56] | Uh, no. She doesn’t. Thank you. | 不 她不知道 谢谢 |
[40:58] | And I would prefer, to, uh, keep it that way. | 我希望你能 不告诉她 |
[41:03] | Why’s that? | 为什么 |
[41:04] | Because I have access to $3 million. | 因为我能拿到三百万美元 |