时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | Previously on “The Catch”… | 《致命诱惑》前情回顾 |
[00:01] | The suspect’s name is Kenji Yoshida. | 嫌疑人叫吉田健司 |
[00:03] | I got involved with some investors, | 我认识一些投资商 |
[00:05] | powerful people who are using | 他们很有权势 |
[00:07] | this restaurant as a front for their other interests. | 利用我的餐馆给他们的其他勾当打掩护 |
[00:10] | The Bureau is giving you 24 hours | 局里给你24小时 |
[00:12] | to find out as much as you can from Kenji. | 找他套出尽可能多的信息 |
[00:14] | Chef asked me to give you this. | 主厨让我给你这个 |
[00:15] | 谢谢你鼓励我返祖归根 等你来大阪 晚饭我请 | |
[00:16] | We may need to come up with a different strategy. | 我们可能得想点别的办法 |
[00:18] | I have a business proposition for you. | 我想跟你们谈一桩生意 |
[00:20] | You want to hire us? | 你想雇佣我们吗 |
[00:21] | To find out who’s trying to kill me. | 查出是谁想刺杀我 |
[00:23] | He’s here! Gansit Building to the north. | 他在这里 北边的甘兴特大楼 |
[00:24] | I’m headed there now. | 我马上过去 |
[00:27] | We got him. | 我们抓到他了 |
[00:28] | He’s called “The Hammer.” | 他被称为”铁锤” |
[00:29] | So, what now? | 现在怎么办 |
[00:30] | You torture me, kill me? | 你要折磨我 杀了我 |
[00:32] | I’m gonna hire you. | 我要雇你 |
[00:33] | Guess who’s coming to dinner. | 猜猜谁要来吃晚饭 |
[00:34] | This little dinner-party can’t happen. | 小型晚宴什么的 绝对不行 |
[00:36] | I don’t know how long your brother’s gonna be in town. | 我不知道你弟弟会在这里待多久 |
[00:38] | I would like to get to know him. | 我想认识他 |
[00:39] | And that was the first time I killed a man. | 这就是我第一次杀人 |
[00:41] | He’s very impressionable, | 汤米很容易受影响 |
[00:43] | and you and Rhys are not the best role models. | 而你和里斯并非合适的榜样 |
[00:45] | Danny. What are you doing? | 丹尼 你在干什么 |
[00:46] | You’re supposed to be investigating the Kincaids, not Tommy. | 你该调查的是金凯兹夫妇 而非汤米 |
[00:49] | Is there anyone that you trust? | 你信任过任何人吗 |
[00:51] | Danny’s a fool. | 丹尼是个笨蛋 |
[00:54] | What happened? Where were you? | 出什么事了 你去哪了 |
[00:55] | I was with Tommy. | 我和汤米一起 |
[00:57] | I found a keylogger hidden on our security network | 我发现我们的安全网络中隐藏了 |
[01:00] | that records every keystroke, | 一个记录所有键入的程序 |
[01:01] | log-in, password… | 包括登录 密码 |
[01:02] | We’ve been hacked? | 我们被黑了 |
[01:03] | I have access to $3 million. | 我能拿到三百万美元 |
[01:06] | And I need someone in your line of work to help me steal it. | 我需要你这行的人帮我把这笔钱偷回来 |
[01:13] | $3 million? | 三百万 |
[01:14] | In an offshore account in my name. | 就在我名下的一个海外账户里 |
[01:17] | Thomas, I underestimated you. | 汤姆斯 我低估你了 |
[01:20] | I get that a lot. | 经常有人这么说 |
[01:21] | And you want me to help you…? | 你想让我帮你… |
[01:23] | Disappear. | 消失 |
[01:25] | For a while. | 消失一段时间 |
[01:26] | I’ll need a new passport, new social. | 我需要新护照 新身份 |
[01:28] | An entirely new you. | 一个全新的身份 |
[01:30] | Is that something that… | 你们这行的人 |
[01:31] | someone in your line of work can do? | 应该可以做到这种事情吧 |
[01:33] | For you? Of course. I would be happy to help. | 为了你 当然可以 我很乐意帮忙 |
[01:36] | I mean, you’re practically family. | 我们基本上都是一家人了 |
[01:37] | Wow, thank you, Rhys. | 谢谢你 里斯 |
[01:38] | Which is why I’m only charging you the friends-and-family rate. | 所以我只向你收亲友价 |
[01:42] | Of course. | 当然 |
[01:44] | May I ask, for both our sakes, | 为我们彼此着想 我能不能问一下 |
[01:48] | is Alice Vaughan going to be all right with you… | 爱丽丝·沃恩是否介意你… |
[01:51] | disappearing? | 消失 |
[01:53] | We have to go to the authorities. | 我们必须要去找当局帮忙 |
[01:54] | – No! – Your friends, the Kincaids… | -不要 -你的朋友金凯兹夫妇 |
[01:56] | Oh, God, they were not my friends. | 天哪 他们不是我的朋友 |
[01:57] | They work for an organization called the Southland Cartel. | 他们为一个叫南国毒品集团的组织工作 |
[02:00] | So the money in that account | 所以用你名字开的 |
[02:01] | with your name on it is drug money, | 那个账户里的钱 都是毒资 |
[02:03] | which means it is only a matter of time | 也就是说迟早 |
[02:05] | before the cartel or the feds show up here | 这个集团或者警方就会出现 |
[02:07] | to either kill you or arrest you. | 他们要么杀了你 要么逮捕你 |
[02:11] | I’m so sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[02:15] | Allie, I shouldn’t — I should — | 小爱 我不该… 我不该… |
[02:17] | I should never have come here. | 我当初就不该来找你 |
[02:18] | No, you did the right thing, | 不 你做的是对的 |
[02:19] | but now the only thing I can do to help you | 但是现在我唯一能帮你做的就是 |
[02:20] | is get you under federal protection. | 让政府来保护你 |
[02:24] | So, who are you calling? | 你要打给谁 |
[02:27] | I have a friend with a contact at the FBI. | 我有个朋友 他认识联调局里的人 |
[02:29] | I’m gonna see if he can help. | 我问问看他能否帮上忙 |
[02:32] | Okay. Okay. | 好的 好的 |
[02:34] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[02:43] | Come over. | 过来 |
[02:44] | I wish I could. | 我也想过去 |
[02:46] | But you have a roommate now. | 但是你现在有室友了 |
[02:48] | – So do you. – Yes. | -你也是 -没错 |
[02:49] | My roommate and I need to ask you a favor. | 我室友和我想请你帮个忙 |
[02:51] | It’s always something with you people. | 每次打电话总是要我帮忙 |
[02:54] | How do you feel about Agent Diaz? | 你觉得迪亚斯探员怎么样 |
[02:55] | Well, it’s purely platonic at this point, | 我们现在还没到肉体接触那一步 |
[02:57] | but I’ll let you know where it goes. | 但有进展的话我会告诉你 |
[03:00] | Is she smart, trustworthy, a good person? | 她是否聪明 值得信任 人好不好 |
[03:03] | Where are we going with this? | 你有什么想法 |
[03:05] | Tommy may need to talk to someone. | 汤米可能要和某人谈谈 |
[03:07] | Well, now may not be the best time for me to be asking for favors. | 现在可能不是我请她帮忙的最佳时机 |
[03:10] | What did you do? | 你做什么了 |
[03:12] | Why do you assume it was me? | 你为什么认为是我做了错事 |
[03:13] | – Was it Rhys? – No, it was me. | -难道是里斯吗 -不 是我 |
[03:16] | I lost the first target she assigned us. | 我把她派给我们的第一个目标搞丢了 |
[03:18] | You lost him? | 搞丢了 |
[03:19] | He may or may not have moved back to Japan | 在我的建议下 他或许已经也可能没有 |
[03:21] | because I suggested it. | 搬回了日本 |
[03:22] | And what was your thinking there? | 你当时在想些什么 |
[03:25] | Do you want me to ask Justine or not? | 你还想不想让我帮你问贾斯廷了 |
[03:28] | Would you mind? | 能帮我问问吗 |
[03:30] | We can meet her tonight. | 我们今晚可以去见她 |
[03:31] | I’m worried if we wait longer… | 我担心如果再拖… |
[03:38] | Allie, you there? | 小爱 你还在吗 |
[03:42] | He’s gone. | 他走了 |
[03:45] | Tommy’s gone. | 汤米走了 |
[03:54] | Any word? | 有消息吗 |
[03:55] | He hasn’t called or texted. | 他没有打电话或发短信过来 |
[03:57] | Because his phone’s been disconnected. | 因为手机已断网 |
[03:58] | I just checked the airline manifests | 我查了从洛杉矶国际机场 |
[04:00] | out of LAX and Burbank. | 和伯班克机场离开的乘客名单 |
[04:01] | If he’s traveling, he’s not doing it under his own name. | 如果他打算出行 用的也不是本名 |
[04:03] | Has he touched the $3 million? | 他动了那三百万了吗 |
[04:05] | No, I just checked, and I changed the passwords. | 没有 我刚查了 而且改了密码 |
[04:07] | Will you check for me again? | 能帮我再查一下吗 |
[04:09] | Sure, but he’d have to have hacked our entire system. | 可以 但是他必须要黑掉我们整个系统 |
[04:12] | Or planted a keylogger. | 或者装一个键盘记录器 |
[04:17] | I’m just saying he had plenty of access. | 我只是想说 他有的是机会 |
[04:20] | Where do you think he’ll go? | 你觉得他会去哪 |
[04:22] | Depends on whether or not he takes the money. | 这要看他有没有拿那笔钱 |
[04:24] | – If he doesn’t take it — – He did. | -如果他没拿的话 -他拿了 |
[04:26] | He took it. | 他把钱取走了 |
[04:27] | When? | 什么时候 |
[04:31] | Three minutes ago. I just changed the passwords. | 三分钟之前 我刚改过密码 |
[04:33] | Then he did plant the keylogger. | 那确实是他装的键盘记录器 |
[04:36] | Maybe we can use it to track him. | 或许我们可以利用这个来追踪他 |
[04:38] | What’s the point? | 有什么意义呢 |
[04:43] | He lied to us. He used us. | 他骗了我们 利用了我们 |
[04:45] | Allie. | 小爱 |
[04:46] | What am I supposed to do? | 我还要怎么办 |
[04:47] | Continue to try to save him | 很明显他不想人去救他 |
[04:48] | when he clearly doesn’t want to be saved? | 还要腆着脸去拯救他吗 |
[04:52] | What’s my job here? | 我能做什么 |
[04:59] | Fine, I’ll keep looking. | 好吧 我会接着找 |
[05:01] | I’ll go call his former employers. | 我去给他的前雇主们打电话 |
[05:06] | You guys go check in with Margot. | 你们去玛格特那里看看 |
[05:07] | I thought we weren’t working for Margot anymore. | 我们不是已经和玛格特银货两清了吗 |
[05:09] | She says she has a new lead | 她说她有了新线索 |
[05:10] | and another half million dollars for us. | 要给我们再加五十万 |
[05:12] | – I’ll go. – I can go. | -我去 -我可以去 |
[05:13] | You’ll both go. | 你们俩一起过去 |
[05:14] | – No, that’s okay. – We can not do that. | -不 不用了 -我们不能一起 |
[05:15] | Is there a problem? | 有什么问题吗 |
[05:19] | Then go. | 那走吧 |
[05:23] | Are we not gonna talk about this? | 你不准备和我谈谈吗 |
[05:24] | What’s there to talk about? | 有什么好谈的 |
[05:26] | I warned you about Tommy. | 我早就警告过你要小心汤米了 |
[05:28] | I don’t want to talk about Tommy. | 我不是说谈汤米的事情 |
[05:29] | I want to talk about you and me. | 我说的是我们俩之间的事 |
[05:33] | – What the hell? – Oh, my God. | -搞什么 -我的天 |
[05:35] | At ease, children. | 放松 孩子们 |
[05:36] | – What is he doing here? – I hired him. | -他在这儿干什么 -我雇了他 |
[05:38] | You what? | 你什么 |
[05:39] | He’s a paid assassin. | 他是被人雇来杀你的 |
[05:40] | Yes, and now I pay him. | 是 现在是我雇的他 |
[05:41] | The question is what are you two doing here? | 问题是你们俩来这儿做什么 |
[05:44] | We have an appointment. | 你约我们来的 |
[05:46] | No, I had an appointment with Alice Vaughan. | 不 我约的是爱丽丝·沃恩 |
[05:48] | Alice has a family issue. | 爱丽丝家里有事 |
[05:50] | So I get the B-team now, is that it? | 所以就派次货过来了 是吗 |
[05:51] | For your information, | 提醒你一下 |
[05:52] | I’ve been doing this longer than Alice has. | 我做这行的时间比爱丽丝久多了 |
[05:54] | Come in, B-team. | 进来吧 次货 |
[06:05] | Val said you had a lead? | 小瓦说你有了线索 |
[06:07] | I have The Hammer, | 我有”铁锤” |
[06:09] | and you will have his full cooperation. | 他会全力配合你们 |
[06:11] | You want us to work with the man who tried to kill us? | 你要让我们和想杀我们的男人一起工作 |
[06:13] | No hard feelings. It wasn’t personal. | 别生气 不是专门针对你 |
[06:16] | I thought you said you didn’t know who hired you. | 我记得你说过不知道雇主是谁 |
[06:18] | I don’t. | 确实我不知道 |
[06:19] | But he knows how he was hired, | 但他知道自己是如何被雇佣的 |
[06:20] | and hopefully, the two of you are good enough at your job | 但愿你们俩有足够的能力 |
[06:22] | that you can do something useful with that information. | 能就此查到一些有用的信息 |
[06:24] | Do you know anything about blockchain databases? | 你们知道什么叫区块链数据库吗 |
[06:28] | The Ethereum Network? | 以太网呢 |
[06:31] | No, but — | 没 但是… |
[06:32] | It facilitates payments | 支持通过 |
[06:33] | through computer-generated cryptocurrency. | 电脑生成的加密流通来进行货币支付 |
[06:35] | Exactly. | 没错 |
[06:36] | So my ID and the client’s stay private. | 这样一来我和客户的身份就能保密 |
[06:40] | I get paid half up front, | 事前支付一半 |
[06:41] | half upon proof of death. | 买方得到死亡证据之后支付另一半 |
[06:42] | And what constitutes proof of death? | 死亡证据指的是 |
[06:46] | A head, an ear, a finger. | 头颅 耳朵 手指 |
[06:49] | Oh, a head. | 头颅 |
[06:50] | I charge extra for the head. | 头颅的话我得额外加钱 |
[06:51] | It’s a lot more work, plus shipping. | 工作量更大 运费也更贵 |
[06:55] | Any of this useful to you at all, | 这些对你们有用吗 |
[06:57] | B-team, or should I call Alice and Val? | 次货 或者我应该叫爱丽丝和小瓦过来 |
[06:58] | Ethereum transactions don’t create a public footprint, | 以太坊交易不会留下公开痕迹 |
[07:01] | but I might be able to trace the payment. | 但是我或许可以追踪支付款项 |
[07:04] | Someone just graduated to the A-team. | 有人刚刚升级到一流队伍当中了 |
[07:07] | Better step it up, eye candy. | 最好加点油了 花瓶 |
[07:16] | – Kenji’s gone. – I know. | -健司消失了 -我知道 |
[07:17] | – Before you get too mad — – He’s not in LA. | -你先别生气 -他不在洛杉矶 |
[07:19] | He’s not in Osaka. | 也不在大阪 |
[07:20] | It’s okay. Kenji is not our guy. | 没关系 健司不是我们要找的人 |
[07:22] | There’s a bigger bad out there. | 他后面还有更大的黑手 |
[07:23] | You keep saying that, but there’s no proof. | 你们一直都这么说 但是没有证据 |
[07:24] | Yes, there is, thanks to you and your surveillance cameras. | 有的 多亏了你和你的监控摄像头 |
[07:26] | Well, I planted those cameras. | 那些摄像头是我装的 |
[07:28] | We have proof. | 我们有了证据 |
[07:29] | Thanks to me and my rather Welles-ian camera placement, | 多亏我对摄像头的独到摆置 |
[07:32] | we now have our big bad on film. | 我们拍到了更大的幕后黑手 |
[07:35] | The thing is… | 问题是 |
[07:37] | she’s not that big. | 是个体型小巧的女人 |
[07:39] | She walks into the freezer, | 她走进冷藏室 |
[07:40] | knows exactly where the diamonds are, | 清楚地知道钻石藏在哪里 |
[07:43] | grabs them, heads out the back door to her car. | 拿了钻石 从后门出去上了车 |
[07:51] | Oh, no. | 不妙 |
[07:52] | – What is it? – What’s the matter? | -是什么 -怎么了 |
[07:54] | It’s a diplomatic pouch. | 这是外交邮袋 |
[07:55] | That’s an ugly word, isn’t it — “Pouch”? | 好丑陋的词 不是吗 “邮袋” |
[07:57] | It’s the “Diplomatic” Part that’s ugly. | 真正丑陋的部分是”外交” |
[08:00] | Our big bad is a diplomat. | 幕后黑手是个外交官 |
[08:01] | Oh, which means you can’t go after her. | 说明你不能查她 |
[08:03] | Not without creating an international incident. | 否则会有国际纠纷 |
[08:05] | Our big bad really is a big bad. | 这个黑手真的是大黑手 |
[08:08] | But who is she? | 但她是谁呢 |
[08:09] | I’m almost afraid to run the plates and find out. | 我都要被她的身份吓到而不敢查车牌了 |
[08:13] | We’re wasting our time. | 我们在浪费时间 |
[08:14] | Tommy could be anywhere. | 汤米可能在任何地方 |
[08:15] | We could get the police involved. | 我们可以让警察介入 |
[08:18] | He does have an army of drug dealers after him. | 确实有一批毒贩在追杀他 |
[08:20] | Who would we call? Renée? | 我们要打给谁 芮妮 |
[08:24] | I could call Nick. | 我可以找尼克 |
[08:26] | He could put out a BOLO. | 他可以发布通缉 |
[08:27] | – He’s not gonna do me any favors. – He’d be doing it for me. | -他不会帮我忙的 -他是帮我 |
[08:31] | We don’t need Nick. | 我们不需要尼克 |
[08:35] | I’ll find Tommy. | 我会找到汤米的 |
[08:37] | Guys? | 各位 |
[08:38] | We have a walk-in. | 有人来了 |
[08:45] | So, how can we help you, Mr…? | 请问您有什么事 贵姓 |
[08:46] | Tasker. | 塔斯克 |
[08:48] | I’m looking for someone. | 我在找一个人 |
[08:50] | A thief. | 一个小偷 |
[08:52] | Someone who stole from me and my associates. | 偷了我和我同伴东西的一个人 |
[08:55] | His name is Tommy Vaughan. | 他叫做汤米·沃恩 |
[08:59] | What a coincidence. We’re looking for him, too. | 真是巧了 我们也在找他 |
[09:04] | So we can’t help you. | 所以我们帮不了你 |
[09:10] | If I don’t find him, | 如果我找不到他 |
[09:13] | at least I know where I can find you… | 起码我知道能在哪儿找到你 |
[09:16] | and your friends. | 以及你的朋友们 |
[09:20] | See you soon. | 回见 |
[09:34] | His name is Theo Tasker. | 他叫做西奥·塔斯克 |
[09:36] | 12 arrests, no convictions. | 曾被逮捕十二次 零定罪 |
[09:38] | According to federal prosecutors, | 据联邦检察官所说 |
[09:39] | he’s a high-ranking lieutenant in the Southland Drug Cartel. | 他是南国毒品集团的一个高级副官 |
[09:41] | These are bad people who kill people. | 他们是会杀人的坏蛋 |
[09:43] | People like the Kincaids. | 杀像金凯兹夫妇那样的人 |
[09:44] | People like us, | 杀我们这样的人 |
[09:46] | if we don’t give them Tommy. | 如果我们不交出汤米的话 |
[09:47] | We’re not giving them Tommy. | 我们不会把汤米交给他们 |
[09:48] | So do we keep digging into Tasker, into the cartel? | 我们要继续查塔斯克和南国毒品集团吗 |
[09:51] | We can’t take on the cartel. | 我们处理不了南国毒品集团 |
[09:53] | We don’t have the manpower, resources, experience. | 我们没有足够的人手 资源以及经验 |
[09:55] | I know someone who does. | 我知道谁可以 |
[09:57] | We’re not calling Nick. | 不要找尼克 |
[09:58] | We have drug dealers threatening to kill us now, Allie. | 现在有毒贩威胁要杀了我们 小爱 |
[10:02] | I’m calling Nick. | 我现在就打给尼克 |
[10:04] | Val. | 小瓦 |
[10:07] | Who’s Nick? | 尼克是谁 |
[10:13] | 社交媒体资源库 搜索 瓦莱丽·安德森 尼克 尼古拉斯 | |
[10:22] | We’re here with LA’s Chief of Detectives, Nicholas Turner, | 我们请来了洛杉矶的探长 尼古拉斯·特纳 |
[10:25] | the man many believe will be our next chief of police. | 许多人认为他将是下一位警察局长 |
[10:28] | Deputy Chief Turner, | 特纳副警长 |
[10:29] | the number of shootings and killings | 今年 洛杉矶的枪击和杀人事件 |
[10:31] | is down in LA this year. | 数量有所下降 |
[10:33] | Why do you think that is? | 你认为是什么原因呢 |
[10:34] | Well, Tammi, I’d say it’s because | 塔米 我认为是因为 |
[10:36] | relationship-based policing works. | 警民融洽的关系有所成效 |
[10:39] | We’re getting cops out of cars and riot gear | 我们让警察们走出车子和防暴装备 |
[10:42] | so they can be a part of the community. | 让他们成为社区的一部分 |
[10:44] | It’s about building trust. | 重在建立信任 |
[10:48] | And in some cases, rebuilding trust. | 在某些情况中 是要重建信任 |
[10:53] | And we’re out. | 结束了 |
[10:59] | What do you need, Val? | 你需要什么 小瓦 |
[11:01] | For your information, | 告诉你 |
[11:02] | I’m here to offer you something. | 我是来给你提供情报的 |
[11:05] | Southland Drug Cartel. | 南部贩毒集团 |
[11:07] | Now, that would almost guarantee your police chief appointment. | 这差不多能确保你会坐上警察局长之位 |
[11:12] | What have you got? | 你有什么消息 |
[11:13] | You remember Alice Vaughan’s brother, Tommy? | 你还记得爱丽丝·沃恩的弟弟汤米吗 |
[11:15] | Alice Vaughan’s brother’s in with the cartel? | 爱丽丝·沃恩的弟弟是集团的人 |
[11:18] | Why am I not surprised? | 我怎么一点都不惊讶呢 |
[11:19] | You need to stop. | 你别这样 |
[11:20] | Well, Alice Vaughan stole my partner. | 爱丽丝·沃恩挖了我搭档的墙角 |
[11:21] | She didn’t have to steal me. I left. | 不用她挖我 是我主动离开的 |
[11:24] | And we both know why. | 原因我们心知肚明 |
[11:27] | Tommy Vaughan is missing, and the cartel is after him. | 汤米·沃恩失踪了 贩毒集团在找他 |
[11:30] | And why is that? | 怎么会这样 |
[11:30] | You’re working the Kincaids’ murders, right? | 你在查金凯兹夫妇的谋杀案 对吧 |
[11:33] | ?Tommy was their dog walker. | 汤米给他们遛狗 |
[11:34] | Well, how do we know he didn’t kill them? | 我们怎么知道他们不是汤米杀的 |
[11:35] | Because it’s Tommy Vaughan. | 因为那可是汤米·沃恩啊 |
[11:37] | Exactly. | 正是啊 |
[11:38] | Do you want to work together on this or not? | 你到底想不想合作 |
[11:39] | Oh, now we’re working together? | 现在我们又合作了 |
[11:41] | You find Tommy for me, and I will get you the cartel. | 你为我找到汤米 我帮你拿下贩毒集团 |
[11:46] | It’ll be just like old times. | 就像过去那样 |
[11:49] | I’ll see what I can do. | 我尽力而为 |
[11:51] | You do that. | 你确实会 |
[11:53] | Chief. | 警长 |
[12:18] | Yeah, I got a, uh, delivery for an Alice Vaughan. | 我这有一份爱丽丝·沃恩的快递 |
[12:23] | You’re not supposed to be here. | 你不该来这儿 |
[12:24] | I’m in disguise. | 我乔装了 |
[12:26] | Delivery guy. | 快递小哥 |
[12:27] | I like it. | 我喜欢 |
[12:37] | We got to figure out | 我们得想好 |
[12:38] | how we’re gonna spend time with each other. | 咱俩怎么共度良宵 |
[12:39] | If by “Spend time with each other,” you mean sex, | 你的”共度良宵”说的要是滚床单 |
[12:41] | then we really do. | 那还真得想良宵 |
[12:43] | I don’t have my roommate anymore. | 我没有室友了 |
[12:45] | You guys still haven’t found him? | 你们还没找到他吗 |
[12:48] | What do you know about the Southland Cartel? | 你对南方集团有什么了解 |
[12:50] | What does the cartel want with Tommy? ? | 南方集团想从汤米那儿得到什么 |
[12:52] | $3 million. | 三百万美金 |
[12:52] | He borrowed money from them? | 他跟他们借钱了 |
[12:53] | Well, that’s one way of looking at it. | 这也是一种看法 |
[12:55] | And you don’t know where he is. | 而你不知道他在哪儿 |
[12:58] | So now’s probably not the best time to be asking you for a favor. | 那现在可能不是向你寻求帮助的最佳时机 |
[13:02] | I thought you just came here for sex. | 我以为你来就是为了滚床单呢 |
[13:04] | I did. I promise that’s the only reason I’m here. | 确实 我保证我来这儿就为了这个 |
[13:07] | I just figured so long as I am here, | 我刚想到 既然我都来了 |
[13:09] | could you run a diplomatic plate for me? | 你能帮我查一个外交车牌吗 |
[13:11] | Don’t you work for the FBI? | 你不是给联调局干活的吗 |
[13:13] | This seems like something | 这种事像是 |
[13:14] | that Agent Diaz should be able to handle. | 迪亚斯探员能处理的啊 |
[13:16] | Yeah, but I like the way you do it. | 但我喜欢你的做事方法 |
[13:22] | What is this? | 这是什么 |
[13:24] | I thought you said you weren’t looking for Margot. | 我以为你说过没在找玛格特 |
[13:27] | We are not looking for her, because… | 我们没在找她 因为… |
[13:29] | Good, because you’re better off going after the Southland Cartel. | 很好 因为你最好还是去追查南方集团 |
[13:32] | All they want is their money. | 他们想要的只有他们的钱 |
[13:34] | And so long as Tommy gives them every last dollar back, | 只要汤米还清了他们的钱 |
[13:37] | he’ll be fine. | 他就没事了 |
[13:37] | No, no, they’re beautiful. | 不 不是 这一对很漂亮 |
[13:39] | It’s just… I just don’t know what they say. | 只是… 我不知道这能表达什么 |
[13:41] | What would you like them to say? | 你想要表达什么 |
[13:43] | Uh, “Thank you. I’m sorry. | “谢谢 对不起 |
[13:46] | Don’t hate me.” | 别恨我” |
[13:48] | We have necklaces, brooches, hair clips? | 我们还有项链 胸针 发卡 |
[13:50] | – Sure. Um… ? – Okay. | -好啊 -好的 |
[13:56] | Hello | 你好 |
[13:56] | Is this Albert Ollerman? | 是艾伯特·奥勒曼吗 |
[13:58] | No, um, yeah, you have the wrong number. | 不是… 你打错了 |
[14:00] | It’s Rhys, and from now on, | 我是里斯 从现在开始 |
[14:02] | you are Albert Ollerman. | 你就是艾伯特·奥勒曼 |
[14:03] | Sorry about the name. | 抱歉名字这么难听 |
[14:04] | Uh, your paperwork is here. | 你的文件在我这儿 |
[14:06] | Where are you? | 你在哪儿 |
[14:07] | I am buying an apology gift. | 我正在买道歉礼物 |
[14:09] | Oh, I wouldn’t. | 要是我就不会 |
[14:10] | In my experience, | 按照我的经验 |
[14:11] | that kind of gift only works one out of every eight times. | 那种礼物八次里就一次会起作用 |
[14:13] | Those are the hair clips. | 那是发卡 |
[14:15] | You’re not buying a hair clip. | 你不要买发卡 |
[14:16] | It’s just that earrings… | 只是那对耳环… |
[14:17] | They just seem a little… I don’t know. | 看起来有点… 我也说不好 |
[14:19] | Is there a professional there with you? | 有没有个专业人员在你边上 |
[14:21] | – Yes. – Put them on the phone, please. | -有 -请让他们接电话 |
[14:24] | He would like to talk to you. | 他想跟你通话 |
[14:27] | Hello, this is Vikki. | 你好 我是维吉 |
[14:28] | Vikki, darling, do me a favor. | 维吉 亲爱的 帮我个忙 |
[14:30] | Put the hair clips back where you found them | 发卡哪儿来的放回哪儿去 |
[14:31] | and tell me about the earrings. | 跟我讲讲那对耳环 |
[14:32] | They are diamond studs, | 这是一对钻石耳钉 |
[14:34] | 1 1/2 carats each in a white-gold setting. | 每个一点五克拉 白金基座 |
[14:37] | How much? | 多少钱 |
[14:38] | – $12,000. – He’ll give you $10,000, cash. | -一万二美金 -他付你一万 现金 |
[14:41] | Go and talk to your manager | 去跟你的经理谈谈 |
[14:42] | and put my friend back on the phone, will you? | 把电话还给我朋友 好吗 |
[14:43] | – Thank you, dear. – Thank you! | -谢谢你 亲爱的 -谢谢你 |
[14:45] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[14:49] | What just happened? | 刚刚怎么了 |
[14:49] | Well, if you insist on spending that money | 要是你一定要在出国前 |
[14:51] | before you leave the country, | 花那笔钱 |
[14:52] | which I strongly suggest you do not, | 而我强烈建议你不要这么做 |
[14:55] | I just saved you $2,000. | 我刚帮你省了两千块 |
[14:57] | Yeah, but I have to do something. | 对 但我总得做点什么 |
[14:59] | I wouldn’t even have the money if it wasn’t for her. | 要不是她 我根本不会有这笔钱 |
[15:01] | Guys, this was just delivered. | 各位 这是刚送来的 |
[15:05] | It’s for Sophie. | 是给苏菲的 |
[15:06] | Me? | 我的 |
[15:08] | Sophie! | 苏菲 |
[15:10] | Open it. | 打开它 |
[15:21] | Who are those from? | 是谁送的啊 |
[15:27] | Are they from Tommy? | 是汤米送的吗 |
[15:37] | We had dinner. | 我们吃过晚饭 |
[15:41] | They’re going back to the store. | 我会把这个退回店里的 |
[15:42] | He can’t be spending that money. | 他不能花那笔钱 |
[15:44] | I’m so sorry, Alice. | 真对不起 爱丽丝 |
[15:47] | You don’t have anything to be sorry for. | 你没什么可对不起的 |
[15:50] | You just gave us our first lead. | 你刚给了我们第一条线索 |
[15:55] | So our mysterious diamond smuggler… | 我们神秘的钻石偷窃者 |
[15:57] | Do we know who she is yet? | 我们知道她是谁了吗 |
[15:58] | No, but thanks to Alice, | 不知道 但多亏了爱丽丝 |
[15:59] | we know who she works for. | 我们知道她在为谁卖命 |
[16:03] | Kohana Takashi. | 鹰司小花 |
[16:04] | Japanese Consul General | 日本总领事 |
[16:05] | here to promote trade between Japan and the US. | 她在这是为了推动日本和美国的贸易 |
[16:08] | And apparently to smuggle diamonds from Japan to the US. | 显然是从日本向美国走私钻石 |
[16:10] | Using her diplomatic status as cover. | 用外交身份打掩护 |
[16:12] | Brains and beauty. Is she single? | 头脑和美貌兼有 她单身吗 |
[16:14] | A widow. One son — Jesse. | 是个寡妇 有一个儿子 杰西 |
[16:17] | So I swan into her life | 那我就优哉游哉地走进她的生活 |
[16:19] | posing as a charming British single dad. | 假扮一个迷人的英国单亲爸爸 |
[16:22] | Perhaps I have a slight, uh, uh, stutter, | 也许我有点 口吃 |
[16:24] | she can help me overcome. | 她能帮我克服 |
[16:25] | We meet cute. | 我们偶然相遇 |
[16:26] | We make love. | 我们翻云覆雨 |
[16:27] | Or, since Kenji’s restaurant is closed, | 或者 因为健司的饭店关门了 |
[16:29] | she’ll need a new front for her operation. | 她需要有一个新的负责人来经营 |
[16:30] | So I’m a sexy single restaurateur | 那我就是一个性感且单身的餐厅经理 |
[16:32] | with a taste for cocaine and diamonds. | 爱好可卡因和钻石 |
[16:34] | And the two of us convince the consul general | 然后我们俩劝服了总领事 |
[16:36] | to use our restaurant. | 来用我们的饭店 |
[16:38] | Fine, whatever. | 好吧 也行 |
[16:41] | – Do we have a restaurant? – We will. | -我们有饭店吗 -我们会有的 |
[16:43] | And then when her next shipment of diamonds comes in… | 然后当她下一批钻石到货的时候 |
[16:45] | We hand her over to the FBI. | 我们把她交给联调局 |
[16:47] | Except the FBI’s not going anywhere near Kohana Takashi. | 只不过联调局不会去接近鹰司小花 |
[16:50] | The boss said no. | 上司说了不行 |
[16:51] | The bureau can’t get caught | 调查局不能被抓到 |
[16:52] | investigating a Japanese dignitary. | 调查日本高官 |
[16:54] | Well, it’s a good thing that | 那里斯和我不是真的 |
[16:55] | Rhys and I aren’t actually FBI agents. | 联调局探员 这倒是件好事 |
[16:57] | What are you suggesting? | 你们在暗示什么 |
[16:59] | We go into business with her. | 我们去和她做生意 |
[17:00] | And then we leak enough evidence to the press | 然后我们泄露足够的证据给新闻界 |
[17:02] | to force an arrest. | 来推动一次抓捕 |
[17:03] | You get to tell your boss, “I told you so.” | 你就跟你的上司讲 我早就告诉过你了 |
[17:04] | We get out of the dog house, | 我们从狗窝里出来 |
[17:05] | and Kohana Takashi gets a swift extradition. | 鹰司小花得以迅速引渡 |
[17:07] | Everybody wins. | 皆大欢喜 |
[17:08] | All you have to do is trust us. | 你要做的就是相信我们 |
[17:10] | The last time I did that, | 上次我这么做 |
[17:11] | you lost my only suspect. | 你们弄丢了我唯一的嫌疑人 |
[17:12] | Yeah, well, to be fair, | 是啊 但说句公道话 |
[17:13] | you didn’t trust us then. | 你那时并不信任我们 |
[17:14] | Well, I don’t trust you now. | 我现在也不信任你们 |
[17:15] | You’d be operating without the approval of the FBI, | 你们要在没有联调局许可的情况下活动 |
[17:18] | going rogue | 擅自行动 |
[17:19] | without a safety net or any bureau oversight. | 没有安全后备 没有调查局的监管 |
[17:22] | So as your handler, | 作为你们的上司 |
[17:23] | I absolutely can’t allow this. | 我绝对不能允许这样做 |
[17:27] | Which is why it just might work. | 但这也就是为什么它有可能成功 |
[17:40] | I’m sorry you didn’t like them. | 很抱歉你不喜欢它们 |
[17:42] | He had such a terrible time trying to decide. | 他选了很久都选不好 |
[17:44] | He even had to call a friend. | 甚至不得不打电话问朋友 |
[17:45] | A friend? | 朋友 |
[17:47] | Such a nice man. | 那人特别好 |
[17:49] | He put me on the phone with him. | 他让我在电话上和他说 |
[17:50] | But I have always been a sucker | 但我一直都对英式口音的男人 |
[17:52] | for a man with a British accent. | 毫无抵抗力 |
[17:54] | His friend was British? | 他的朋友是个英国人 |
[18:04] | You need to take that? | 你需要接一下吗 |
[18:06] | That is not a conversation I need to have right now — | 我现在不需要接这个电话 |
[18:10] | not with my friend Albert Ollerman | 不应该在我的朋友艾伯特·奥勒曼 |
[18:12] | in the house. | 在这里的时候接 |
[18:14] | – Driver’s license… – Okay. | -驾照 -好的 |
[18:15] | …passport, | 护照 |
[18:16] | hand-aged birth certificate, | 做旧的出生证明 |
[18:19] | work visa, | 工作签证 |
[18:20] | and a first-class ticket to Slovenia. | 和一张去斯洛文尼亚的一等舱机票 |
[18:25] | The skiing in Kranjska Gora is supposed to be… | 克拉尼斯卡戈拉那的滑雪应当 |
[18:29] | not terrible. | 不差 |
[18:34] | You don’t have to do this, you know. | 你知道 你不用这么做的 |
[18:37] | I mean, you still have to pay me, | 我是说 你仍要付给我钱 |
[18:40] | but you don’t have to go through with this. | 但你不需要这样子去做的 |
[18:41] | I’m sure your sister could find at least a dozen ways | 我敢肯定 你姐姐一定能找到不少办法 |
[18:43] | to get you out of it. | 帮你摆脱这件事的 |
[18:47] | I can’t keep asking her to do that for me. | 我不能一直都让她为我这么做 |
[18:51] | Yeah, I have a sister like that myself. | 是啊 我自己也有个那样的姐姐 |
[18:55] | Here you go. | 给你 |
[18:57] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[19:01] | Chin up, Bertie. | 振作起来 伯蒂 |
[19:02] | I’m sure Alice will forgive you eventually. | 我敢肯定爱丽丝最终会原谅你的 |
[19:04] | Maybe she already has. | 也许她已经原谅你了 |
[19:05] | I’m sure the earrings helped. | 耳环肯定有用 |
[19:08] | Yeah, those earrings weren’t for Alice. | 是啊 但那对耳环不是给爱丽丝的 |
[19:11] | I wasn’t aware that | 我不知道 |
[19:12] | your date with Tommy was a secret. | 你和汤米约会这事儿还是个秘密 |
[19:13] | – You slut-shamed me… – No, I did not! | -你当着老板的面 -不 我没有 |
[19:14] | …in front of my bosses. | 对我荡妇羞辱 |
[19:15] | That’s absolutely not true, | 绝对不是这样的 |
[19:17] | and if you think that I owe you some kind of apology, | 如果你以为我欠你一个道歉 |
[19:19] | let me tell you something. | 告诉你 |
[19:20] | Oh, look, it’s Sophie, | 看啊 是苏菲 |
[19:22] | and she brought the B-team with her. | 她还把次货一起带上了 |
[19:25] | Come in, you two. | 进来吧 你们俩 |
[19:30] | I reverse-hacked the initial payment | 我返回去黑了铁锤账户上 |
[19:32] | to The Hammer’s account, | 最开始的一笔付款 |
[19:33] | and it was made in person at a bank downtown. | 那是在市中心的银行里当场汇的 |
[19:35] | Ah, and does this bank have | 那这家银行有没有 |
[19:36] | a handy little network of cameras | 摄像网络 |
[19:37] | we can hack into? | 方便我们黑进去的啊 |
[19:38] | Yes, but it’s a closed-network system, | 有 不过是一个封闭式网络系统 |
[19:40] | so it’s not accessible online. | 所以网上登不进 |
[19:42] | So we’ll need to break in there | 因此我们要进到里面 |
[19:44] | and access the footage ourselves. | 才能拿到录像 |
[19:45] | Except we don’t know | 只不过我们不知道 |
[19:46] | if the footage is stored on site, | 录像是不是存在那儿 |
[19:47] | – so it — – so instead… | -因此 -因此我们 |
[19:51] | – Sorry, go ahead. – No, it’s fine. | -抱歉 你说吧 -嗯 没事 |
[19:52] | – Sophie. – Oh, for God’s sakes, | -苏菲 -上帝 |
[19:53] | before I have the Hammer kill you both. | 在我叫铁锤杀了你们俩之前快点儿说 |
[19:56] | We’ll have better luck | 如果我们黑进电视信号中 |
[19:57] | if we hack into the feed | 成功率会更高 |
[19:58] | so we can watch it anywhere. | 这样我们在哪儿都能看了 |
[19:59] | Watch what? | 看什么 |
[20:00] | The Hammer said his second payment is due | 铁锤说他的第二笔汇款 |
[20:02] | when he submits proof of death. | 会在他发送死亡证据时收到 |
[20:05] | So you’re going to have him cut off my finger? | 所以你要让他切断我的一根手指 |
[20:07] | It doesn’t need to be your finger. | 不用是你的手指 |
[20:09] | There’s no shortage of fingers out there. | 外面不缺手指 |
[20:11] | Most people have 10. | 大多数人有十根指头 |
[20:12] | You can’t just cut off the finger of an innocent woman. | 你不能就这样从一个无辜的女人身上切下手指 |
[20:15] | Is anyone really innocent? | 有谁真的无辜吗 |
[20:16] | He does have a point. | 他这话确实有道理 |
[20:19] | Even if he does obtain a finger from another person, | 即使他从另一个人身上拿到了一根手指 |
[20:22] | it wouldn’t match your fingerprint. | 也不会和你的指纹一致的 |
[20:23] | Oh, darling, I haven’t had fingerprints for years. | 亲爱的 我已经很多年没指纹了 |
[20:26] | So we send off the finger. | 那么我们寄出那根手指 |
[20:27] | Then the killer comes back to the bank | 然后杀手回到银行 |
[20:29] | to make the second payment. | 付第二笔款项 |
[20:30] | But this time, we’re watching. | 但这次 我们看着 |
[20:31] | It should only take a couple of days. | 应该只要花几天时间 |
[20:32] | A couple of days? | 几天 |
[20:33] | No, no, no, no. | 不不不不 |
[20:34] | I’ve been locked in this prison long enough. | 我被关在这个牢笼里已经够久了 |
[20:36] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[20:37] | Prison? | 牢笼 |
[20:39] | I’ll get us tapped into that feed tomorrow. | 明天我会让我们黑进那个电视节目 |
[20:41] | You meet me there at 9:00 a.m. | 上午九点 你在那和我见面 |
[20:42] | – We’re not gonna let you. – That’s not — That’s not… | -我们不能让你 -不能 不能 |
[20:44] | – Sorry. – No. | -抱歉 -没事 |
[20:45] | Go ahead. | 说吧 |
[20:47] | Someone’s still trying to kill you. | 仍有人想要杀你 |
[20:49] | Yes, and they hired The Hammer to do it, | 是的 他们雇了铁锤来杀我 |
[20:51] | so as long as he stays on my payroll, | 因此只要他拿的还是我的工资 |
[20:53] | I’m safe, | 我就是安全的 |
[20:53] | unless, of course, I need to worry about | 除非 当然了 我需要担心 |
[20:55] | whatever is going on with the two of you. | 你们俩是怎么回事 |
[20:57] | What is going on with you two? | 你们俩究竟怎么了 |
[20:59] | – Nothing. – ?Nothing. | -没事 -没事 |
[21:09] | I have to say, | 我得说 |
[21:10] | my friend Valerie has done very well for herself. | 我这位朋友瓦莱丽事业经营得很棒 |
[21:15] | You think? | 真那么想吗 |
[21:16] | Apart from that pesky FBI investigation. | 除了那烦人的联调局调查 |
[21:20] | You know about that? | 你也知道啊 |
[21:21] | I check up on you occasionally. | 我时不时会关注你的情况 |
[21:23] | Then you also know that we’ve been cleared. | 那你就该知道我们已经洗清嫌疑了 |
[21:27] | Alice Vaughan just can’t seem to stay out of trouble, | 爱丽丝·沃恩似乎总是惹各种麻烦 |
[21:30] | now, can she? | 不是吗 |
[21:31] | That was a long time ago. | 那是过去的事了 |
[21:33] | She’s one of the good guys now. | 现在她已经很乖了 |
[21:35] | If that’s true, it’s thanks to you. | 要真那样也是多亏了你 |
[21:40] | What’s this? | 这是什么 |
[21:42] | It’s where we are on the Southland Cartel. | 这是我们对南国毒品集团的调查情况 |
[21:45] | No sign of Tommy yet, but we’ll find him. | 还没汤米的踪迹 但终会找到他的 |
[21:52] | If she suspects anything, it’s over. | 她要是起疑心 就完蛋了 |
[21:54] | Kohana Takashi is a powerful woman, | 鹰司小花位高权重 |
[21:55] | impossible to get to. | 无法接近 |
[21:57] | So the direct approach is out. | 所以不能直接下手 |
[22:03] | We’re working. | 咱们忙正事呢 |
[22:05] | Fortunately, there’s one thing she cares about more than work — | 还好 她心里有比工作更重要的 |
[22:09] | her son, Jesse. | 她儿子 杰西 |
[22:10] | And there’s only one thing Jesse cares about — | 而杰西只看重一样东西 |
[22:13] | status. | 身份 |
[22:15] | If there’s a hot new club or restaurant, | 只要有热门的俱乐部或饭店开业 |
[22:16] | Jesse’s always first on the scene. | 杰西总是第一批客人 |
[22:18] | Same goes for fashion trends, all the latest high-tech toys. | 还有时尚潮流 高科技产品 |
[22:21] | He’s obsessed with anything new, limited, or exclusive. | 他沉迷于新鲜 限量 专属的事物 |
[22:24] | – So we’ll bait him. – With a dinner party. | -所以给他下饵 -办一场晚宴 |
[22:26] | – A dinner party? – Well, not just any dinner party. | -晚宴 -不是一般的晚宴 |
[22:28] | The most exclusive dinner party in Los Angeles — | 洛杉矶最为至尊独家的晚宴 |
[22:30] | one night only. | 仅此一晚 |
[22:31] | – And you’ll invite him. – No, no, no, no, no, no. | -你们会邀请他 -非也 非也 |
[22:34] | We’ll invite his friends instead. | 我们会邀请他的朋友 |
[22:36] | They’ll all receive a personal summons to the Dining Hall, | 他们都会收到私人邀约前往”那家餐厅” |
[22:38] | an underground dining experience | 一场地下就餐体验 |
[22:40] | promising a who’s who of artists, celebs, | 承诺现场全是艺术家 名流 |
[22:43] | and tastemakers. | 及时尚弄潮儿 |
[22:43] | We’ll invite everyone but Jesse, | 除了杰西 其他人都会邀请 |
[22:46] | which should lead him right to us. | 这就会引他来找我们 |
[22:50] | Eyes on Jesse turning left, headed your way. | 目击杰西左转 往你那边去了 |
[22:54] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[22:55] | I’ve got it from here. | 下面就我来吧 |
[22:59] | That was fast. | 这也太快了 |
[23:06] | Yes? | 你好 |
[23:07] | Where the hell’s my brother? | 我弟弟究竟在哪儿 |
[23:13] | – Tommy? – This is not actually an ideal time. | -汤米 需听译 -这时间不方便 |
[23:16] | Is he here? Tommy?! | 他在吗 汤米 |
[23:19] | – Tommy?! – He’s not here. | -汤米 -他不在这儿 |
[23:20] | He’s not here! I promise you! | 他不在这儿 我保证 |
[23:22] | Rhys, is that Alice? | 里斯 是爱丽丝吗 |
[23:23] | – What is Alice doing there? – I don’t — | -爱丽丝来干什么 -我不… |
[23:24] | The mark will be there any second. | 目标马上就到了 |
[23:25] | You’re either hiding him or helping him. | 你要么藏了他 要么帮了他 |
[23:27] | – Which is it? – ?I’m actually working right now. | -说说看 -我其实正在工作呢 |
[23:30] | Ben and I have a mark on approach. | 本和我有目标要对付 |
[23:31] | Rhys, get Alice out of there and just — I — I mean, | 里斯 把爱丽丝弄出去 我是说 |
[23:34] | – ask her to please not be there. – Ben would like you to leave. | -请她离开 -本叫你离开 |
[23:36] | – Oh, would he? – I said ask, not tell. | -是吗 -我说请 不是叫 |
[23:39] | You tell Ben that I will leave | 你告诉本 只要你 |
[23:41] | when you tell me where my brother is! | 告诉我弟弟的下落 我就马上离开 |
[23:45] | Rhys, do you know where Tommy is? | 里斯 你知道汤米在哪儿吗 |
[23:47] | – Kind of. – Then tell her. | -算是知道 -那告诉她 |
[23:49] | All right. | 好吧 |
[23:51] | But don’t be upset. | 但别生气 |
[23:52] | – Too late! – Too late. | -晚了 -晚了 |
[23:54] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[23:57] | He’s traveling under the name of Albert Ollerman. | 他正以艾伯特·奥勒曼的身份旅行 |
[24:01] | Now you really have to go. | 现在你真得走了 |
[24:03] | Okay, uh, just one moment. | 好 稍等一下 |
[24:06] | Alice, pl– | 爱丽丝 请 |
[24:09] | Yes? What is it? | 你好 请问你是 |
[24:10] | Hey, uh, is this the Dining Hall? | 请问这里是”那间餐厅”吗 |
[24:13] | Depends entirely upon who’s asking. | 回答完全取决于提问者的身份 |
[24:15] | The Consul General of Japan? | 日本总领事 |
[24:17] | She’s in charge of US-Japanese relations, | 她主管美日关系 |
[24:19] | foreign trade. | 对外贸易 |
[24:20] | Yeah, I know what a consul general does, thank you very much. | 我知道总领事是什么 多谢 |
[24:22] | Oh, then you know she’s super well-connected. | 那你该知道她人脉很广 |
[24:23] | She has total access. | 神通广大 |
[24:25] | She knows everyone. | 她什么人都认识 |
[24:26] | Including you, apparently. | 想必也认识你吧 |
[24:27] | Yeah, um, she’s kind of my mom. | 嗯 她算是我妈 |
[24:30] | So…can we come? | 那么…我们能来吗 |
[24:35] | If your mother really is the consul general, | 假如 令堂真是总领事 |
[24:39] | tell her dinner’s at 8:00. | 告诉她晚宴八点开始 |
[24:41] | All right. Cool. Awesome. | 好的 酷 棒极了 |
[24:47] | You and Tommy. | 你和汤米 |
[24:49] | Start talking. | 说说怎么回事 |
[24:56] | Let’s go over it again, B-team. | 再排一遍吧 次货 |
[24:58] | You know I do this for a living, right? | 你清楚这是我的谋生之道吧 |
[24:59] | I will be disguised as Lydia Pemberton. | 我装成莉迪娅·彭伯顿 |
[25:01] | This whole surveillance setup — I did this. I put this together. | 这套监控装置 我弄的 都是我装的 |
[25:03] | And I’m in need of a safety deposit box | 我需要使用保险箱业务 |
[25:05] | in which to store my late husband’s family heirlooms. | 来存放亡夫的传家宝 |
[25:08] | And you are…? | 而你是 |
[25:09] | Disguised as your bodyman. | 装成你的保镖 |
[25:10] | No, not just disguised as my bodyman, | 不对 不只是装成我的保镖 |
[25:11] | because The Hammer will be in here with Sophie. | 因为铁锤会和苏菲一块儿留在这儿 |
[25:13] | So you will effectively be my bodyman | 所以万一有人想杀我 你实际上就是 |
[25:15] | in case somebody tries to kill me. | 我的保镖 |
[25:16] | I can’t think why anyone would want to do that. | 想不出怎么会有人想杀你 |
[25:18] | The bank manager will escort me into his office, | 银行经理将陪我去他的办公室 |
[25:20] | leaving you free… | 而你就能 |
[25:21] | To tap into the CCTV footage, | 接入闭路监控录像 |
[25:22] | which will appear on these monitors here, | 会在这些显示器上出现 |
[25:24] | which I set up all by myself | 这些都是我一个人搭的 |
[25:25] | ’cause this is what I do for a living. | 因为这就是我的谋生之道 |
[25:29] | Is she like this with you? | 她也这么对你吗 |
[25:30] | – No. – Come along, B-team! | -没有 -来吧 次货 |
[25:32] | Great. | 很好 |
[25:40] | I, uh, got this for you. | 我 给你弄了这个 |
[25:50] | Oh, it’s perfect. | 完美 |
[25:52] | Well, I didn’t want you maiming some poor innocent woman, | 因为不想你去伤害无辜的可怜女人 |
[25:55] | so I got in touch with a friend at the morgue. | 所以联系了停尸房的朋友 |
[25:58] | But…I didn’t get you anything. | 但…我没东西可给你 |
[26:02] | That’s okay. | 没关系 |
[26:12] | Stand up straight. | 站直了 |
[26:14] | Try not to look so much | 别用那种眼神 |
[26:16] | like you’re waiting for Mommy to buy you an ice cream. | 像是央着妈咪买冰淇淋吃 |
[26:18] | There’s your game face. | 这个表情就对了 |
[26:20] | Now just keep hating me while I go and find the manager. | 我去找经理时 继续讨厌我 |
[26:34] | Sir, get on the ground! | 先生 趴到地上 |
[26:36] | On the ground! | 趴到地上 |
[26:38] | Give me your hands! Put your hands behind your back! | 双手放开 收到背后 |
[26:41] | Don’t move. | 不准动 |
[26:42] | Get these people out of here. | 疏散现场 |
[26:46] | What the hell was that? | 你那是在搞什么 |
[26:49] | You should have seen your face. | 真该见识一下你那副表情 |
[26:50] | Well, thanks to me, he can. | 多亏我 他能看到 |
[26:53] | You hacked the system. | 你黑入系统了 |
[26:54] | I couldn’t count on you to do it. | 不能指望你去 |
[26:55] | Those guards could have killed me. | 那些保安差点杀了我 |
[26:56] | The only reason they let me go is because — | 他们放走我的唯一原因 |
[26:58] | You did a great job, B-team. | 你干得不错 次货 |
[26:59] | Now all we have to do is have The Hammer send proof of death | 现在只需要铁锤把我死亡的证明送出去 |
[27:02] | and wait for our mystery guest to appear on camera. | 等着那些神秘客人在摄像头前出现 |
[27:08] | Where are you guys going? | 你们要去哪儿 |
[27:09] | Lunch. | 午餐 |
[27:10] | I thought you’d like to stay with the surveillance setup, | 我想着你喜欢跟监控装置待一块儿 |
[27:12] | since it is what you do for a living. | 毕竟那是你的谋生之道 |
[27:15] | Anything happens to Tommy Vaughan — | 要是汤米·沃恩遇上什么事 |
[27:17] | It won’t. | 不会的 |
[27:18] | You should be thanking me. I saved his life. | 你该谢我 我救了他一命 |
[27:20] | How much you charging him? | 收费多少 |
[27:21] | I — Friends-and-family rate. | 我…有亲友折扣 |
[27:26] | – What are you doing here? – Whoa, look at you. | -你来这儿做什么 -看啊 |
[27:27] | We’re going rogue, remember? | 我们要干坏事 记得吗 |
[27:28] | I’m hosting this little dinner party. | 这场小晚宴将由我做主 |
[27:30] | Well, that is quite an outfit you’ve got on there. | 这套装备相当合适 |
[27:32] | Yeah, and quite a necklace. | 嗯 项链也很高档 |
[27:35] | You borrow that from the evidence locker? | 从物证处借的吗 |
[27:37] | Why would you assume that? | 怎么会那么想 |
[27:38] | Because I know how much you make. | 因为我知道你的工资 |
[27:39] | And I know how much that costs. | 而我知道它的价值 |
[27:40] | Maybe my husband gave it to me. | 或许是我丈夫给的呢 |
[27:43] | – Whoa, you have a husband? – What? | -你结婚了 -什么 |
[27:46] | Does he know about us? | 他知道我们吗 |
[27:52] | Tommy used to be terrible at hide-and-seek. | 汤米以前可不擅长躲猫猫 |
[27:54] | That’s not the only game he’s playing. | 他玩的花招不止那一个 |
[27:56] | Oh, no. | 不会吧 |
[27:57] | Nick’s research on the cartel | 尼克对毒品集团的调查 |
[27:58] | shows their main distribution centers | 表明他们的分货地集中于 |
[28:00] | are in Torrance, Pasadena, | 托兰斯 帕萨迪纳 |
[28:02] | Atwater, and Studio City. | 阿特沃特及影视城 |
[28:04] | All of Tommy’s former employers… | 汤米过去的雇主 |
[28:06] | Live in Torrance, Pasadena, | 都住在托兰斯 帕萨迪纳 |
[28:07] | Atwater, and Studio City. | 阿特沃特及影视城 |
[28:11] | Tommy is working for the cartel. | 汤米给毒品集团干活 |
[28:15] | I found him. | 我找到他了 |
[28:16] | Albert Ollerman is on a flight to Slovenia | 艾伯特·奥勒曼乘飞机前往斯洛文尼亚 |
[28:18] | that leaves LAX in two hours. | 两小时后从洛杉矶国际机场出发 |
[28:20] | Do you want me to come with you? | 要我跟你一起吗 |
[28:22] | Probably best if there’s no witnesses when I find him. | 我找到他时 最好没有人看到 |
[28:33] | Here, Tommy, let me help you with that. | 来 汤米 我来帮你 |
[28:46] | Theo! Ahh. | 西奥 |
[28:48] | Thank God! | 谢天谢地 |
[28:50] | Ohh, I found out | 我查出来 |
[28:54] | that the Kincaids were skimming money off the top. | 金凯兹夫妇从上头捞钱 |
[28:57] | And I managed to get the money back for you. | 我好不容易拿到了钱 准备还给你 |
[29:01] | But, you know, they’re — they’re both dead. | 不过 你也知道他们…他们都死了 |
[29:03] | I know they’re dead, Tommy. | 我知道他们死了 汤米 |
[29:05] | You know how I know? | 知道我如何得知的吗 |
[29:05] | ‘Cause I was bringing the money back to you? | 因为我正要把钱送还给你 |
[29:07] | Because that’s what you hired me to do, right? | 因为那就是你雇我做的事 |
[29:09] | Open it. | 打开 |
[29:09] | Oh, yeah. Sure. Yeah. It’s all here. | 没问题 都在这儿了 |
[29:12] | Promise. Most of it. | 保证 大部分 |
[29:14] | I mean, you know, | 你也知道 |
[29:14] | I — A few expenses… | 我…有些开销 |
[29:18] | …that I had. | 我花了一些 |
[29:21] | I can explain. | 我可以解释 |
[29:27] | Where’s the money? | 钱呢 |
[29:29] | Put the gun down, Mr. Tasker. | 把枪放下 塔斯克先生 |
[29:33] | On the ground. | 放到地上 |
[29:38] | Or you’ll kill me, Ms. Vaughan? | 否则就杀了我吗 沃恩女士 |
[29:39] | No, I’ll shoot you in the shoulder, | 不 我会打中你的肩膀 |
[29:40] | causing you to drop the gun, | 让你不得不松手 |
[29:41] | and then I’ll probably shoot you in the thigh | 然后很可能会打中你的大腿 |
[29:43] | when you try to run away. | 如果你想逃跑 |
[29:44] | And then I’ll turn you over to the police. | 再接着我会把你交给警方 |
[29:45] | Police can’t keep you safe. | 警察可不会保你安全 |
[29:47] | The people I work for — they’ll just send | 我为之效力的那些人 他们会 |
[29:49] | other people like me ’til they’ve got their money. | 派出其他人 直到拿回钱 |
[29:52] | Let’s get you your money, then. | 那先把你要的钱给你吧 |
[29:55] | You know where it is? | 你知道在哪儿 |
[29:56] | No, but I’ll find it. | 不知道 但会找到的 |
[29:58] | And it’s in your best interest to let me | 而且让我去找对你最有利 |
[30:00] | because if you go back to your bosses without their money, | 因为假如你空手而归 |
[30:02] | Tommy’s not gonna be the only one they want to kill. | 你们老板不会只想干掉汤米一个人 |
[30:08] | You have 12 hours. | 给你十二个小时 |
[30:09] | 24. | 二十四 |
[30:13] | I’ll be in touch. | 保持联系 |
[30:19] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[30:21] | Where’s the money? | 钱呢 |
[30:31] | So, what are we thinking? | 怎么着来着 |
[30:32] | Leading with the hamachi or the albacore? | 拿什么打头 黄尾还是长鳍金枪鱼 |
[30:34] | – The scallops, right? – ?Oh, I forgot about the scallops. | -扇贝 -我都忘了扇贝 |
[30:40] | You can actually cook. | 你居然会做饭 |
[30:42] | It’s not that impressive. | 没什么了不起 |
[30:46] | Show-off. | 爱现 |
[30:51] | Tonight is all about the seduction. | 今晚的关键就是引诱 |
[30:53] | We’re not here to close the deal or even begin negotiations. | 我们来不是要结束交易或开始谈判 |
[30:56] | We’re here to give Kohana Takashi | 我们来是带给鹰司小花 |
[30:58] | a taste of what she’s been missing | 由于健司离开而使她 |
[31:00] | now that Kenji’s gone. | 分外思念的味道 |
[31:02] | Would you like some champagne? | 来杯香槟吧 |
[31:03] | Oh, thank you. | 谢谢 |
[31:07] | Cheers. | 干杯 |
[32:06] | Without saying a word, | 不用言语 |
[32:07] | we will show her that we can deliver | 只需要重现健司的拿手菜 |
[32:10] | the same way Kenji did — | 就能让她知道 |
[32:12] | by delivering exactly what Kenji did. | 健司能给的 我们一样能提供 |
[32:17] | Fugu? | 河豚 |
[32:19] | We have a network of exclusive suppliers | 我们在东南亚 |
[32:21] | throughout Southeast Asia | 有独家供应商 |
[32:22] | that can move anything anywhere. | 能把任何货物运往任何地方 |
[32:28] | Mom? | 妈 |
[32:30] | What are you doing? | 你做什么呢 |
[32:32] | Enjoying myself for a change. | 偶尔享受一次 |
[32:34] | Go play with your friends. Go on. | 去找你朋友们玩吧 去吧 |
[32:37] | What is that? | 那是什么 |
[32:39] | Fugu. Pufferfish. | 河豚 日本鱼 |
[32:41] | It’s poisonous. Have some. | 有毒的 来一口 |
[32:44] | You are drunk. | 你醉了 |
[32:45] | – No. – Yes. | -没有 -醉了 |
[32:47] | – You’re going back to the consulate. – No, honey. | -回领事馆去吧 -不要 宝贝 |
[32:47] | – I’m calling a car. Let’s go. – What?! | -我给你叫车 走吧 -什么 |
[32:50] | – Let’s go. – I’m fine. | -走吧 -我没事 |
[32:51] | – No, no. – I’m not drunk. | -不 -我没醉 |
[32:53] | I’m going to offer to drive Kohana home, | 既然小花醉了 我这就去请缨 |
[32:55] | since she’s drunk | 开车送她回家 |
[32:56] | and may confess who knows what into my phone. | 她或许会坦白内情 而我则用手机录音 |
[32:59] | – Well-done. – Yes. | -好的 -好 |
[33:02] | Did you see Kohana’s face when she saw the fugu? | 小花看到河豚的表情 你注意到了吗 |
[33:04] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[33:05] | Almost as good as the look on your face | 和她在桌子下边摸你时 |
[33:07] | when she groped you under the table. | 你的表情差不多 |
[33:08] | You saw that, did you? | 你真看到了 |
[33:09] | My God, those hands — so strong. | 我的天啊 那双手好有力 |
[33:11] | She could make diamonds with those things. | 简直能压制钻石了 |
[33:13] | Yeah, the only problem is my mom’s not the diamond broker. | 唯一的问题在于 钻石掮客不是我妈 |
[33:18] | I am. | 是我 |
[33:23] | Just like Kenji used to make. | 和健司以前做的简直一模一样 |
[33:25] | So, you’re going to get rid of all these people | 那么 你们要把他们都赶走 |
[33:28] | and you’re going to tell me what you did with Kenji, | 然后告诉我 你们对健司做了什么 |
[33:30] | or Yumi here is going to kill you. | 否则这位由美就会杀了你们 |
[33:47] | The only reason I took the money… | 我拿走钱的唯一理由 |
[33:49] | – Stop. – …was to lead them away from — | -闭嘴 -是想把他们转移开 |
[33:50] | Just stop. | 闭嘴 |
[33:54] | You just don’t understand. | 你就是不明白 |
[33:57] | Were you running drugs for them? | 你帮他们贩过毒吗 |
[33:59] | God, no! | 天啊 没有 |
[34:00] | I was just hired to make sure | 我只是受雇来确保 |
[34:01] | that no one was skimming off the top. | 没有人从上头的钱里捞油水 |
[34:03] | And when you found out the Kincaids were, | 你发现金凯兹夫妇那么做了之后 |
[34:04] | you asked for a cut. | 要求分一杯羹 |
[34:05] | Yeah, but I didn’t know that they were gonna get killed! | 嗯 但我没想到他们会被杀 |
[34:09] | Tommy Vaughan? | 汤米·沃恩 |
[34:17] | What did you do? | 你做了什么 |
[34:22] | They’re gonna keep you safe. | 他们将保你安全 |
[34:26] | – Allie. – You have the right to remain silent. | -小爱 -你有权保持沉默 |
[34:28] | Allie. What did you do? | 小爱 你做了什么 |
[34:29] | Anything you say may be used against you in a court of law. | 但你所说的话都将成为成为呈堂证供 |
[34:32] | – Allie, don’t do this. – You have the right to an attorney. | -小爱 别这样 -你有权找律师 |
[34:34] | – Don’t do this. – Don’t do this! If you cannot afford an attorney… | -不要这样 -如果无力承担律师费用 |
[34:36] | Allie, please, I’m begging you! | 小爱 求你了 我求求你 |
[34:38] | Allie! Allie! | 小爱 小爱 |
[34:58] | Lots of glass. | 很多玻璃 |
[35:00] | What are you doing here? | 你来这儿做什么 |
[35:01] | Killer sight lines from these windows. | 杀手能借助这些窗户来瞄准 |
[35:04] | I’d shift your desk about three feet to the left | 假如我是你 会把桌子 |
[35:06] | if I were you. | 往左挪一米 |
[35:07] | ‘Cause you’d be easy pickings from those vantage points. | 因为从那些有利位置很容易打中你 |
[35:11] | Is Margot with you? | 玛格特跟你一起来了吗 |
[35:14] | No. | 没有 |
[35:17] | I came to give you a gift. | 我来是给你礼物 |
[35:20] | Oh, what is it? | 是什么 |
[35:22] | Well, you gave me a finger… | 因为你给了我一根手指 |
[35:24] | so I brought you a heart. | 我要给你一颗心脏 |
[35:26] | What? | 什么 |
[35:28] | I’m joking. | 我说笑呢 |
[35:30] | It’s a liver. | 是一片肝 |
[35:33] | I’m joking, although you might need a new liver | 我开玩笑的 不过你再这么自斟自酌 |
[35:37] | if you drink it all by yourself. | 恐怕是得换肝了 |
[35:40] | Uh, that’s a-a $3,000 bottle of Bourbon. | 那是三千美金一瓶的波旁威士忌 |
[35:44] | I can’t accept that. | 我不能收 |
[35:47] | Well, you did something nice for me. | 因为你帮了我 |
[35:49] | I gave you a dead woman’s finger. | 不过是尸体上的手指 |
[35:52] | You want me to take it away? | 那我拿走了 |
[35:55] | Yes. | 好 |
[35:57] | No. | 不 |
[36:02] | You kill people for a living. | 你杀人为生 |
[36:04] | We are never going to be friends. | 我们不可能成为朋友 |
[36:08] | I kill people for a living. | 我杀人为生 |
[36:10] | I don’t have any friends. | 本来就没有朋友 |
[36:14] | Just saying thanks. | 只是表达感激罢了 |
[36:30] | Oh, B-team, where’s your better half? | 次货 你家那位呢 |
[36:32] | This is the woman who showed up on the bank footage. | 这是银行监控拍到的女人 |
[36:35] | She’s the one who hired The Hammer. | 是她雇的铁锤 |
[36:37] | She’s the one who wants you dead. | 就是她想杀了你 |
[36:39] | Do you recognize her? | 能认出来吗 |
[36:49] | I think the hat’s a bit much, don’t you? | 帽子有点大呢 |
[36:51] | Do you know who she is or not? | 认识还是不认识 |
[36:56] | I do not. | 不认识 |
[36:59] | Do you? | 你呢 |
[37:01] | I ran her through our facial-recognition software, | 我在面部识别软件里查了 |
[37:03] | – but there were no matches. – Poor B-team. | -没有发现 -可怜的次货 |
[37:04] | Can’t you do anything without my help? | 没我的帮助你能成事吗 |
[37:06] | Your help almost got me killed today. | 今天你的”帮助”差点害死我 |
[37:08] | By a smoke bomb. | 不过是烟雾弹 |
[37:09] | By men with real guns who thought it was a real bomb. | 但那些真枪实弹的家伙认为那是炸弹 |
[37:13] | Poor B-team. Were you frightened? | 可怜的次货 你吓坏了吧 |
[37:14] | You know what, I was. | 你知道吗 确实 |
[37:17] | I was scared. | 我当时吓坏了 |
[37:19] | I was scared I was gonna get shot | 我怕自己会因为想救一个 |
[37:20] | saving the life of a mean, spiteful, ungrateful… | 刻薄恶毒不知感恩的女人而中枪 |
[37:24] | What is my name? | 我叫什么 |
[37:27] | Say my name. | 说出来 |
[37:54] | This doesn’t mean that I don’t hate you. | 这可不表示我就不讨厌你了 |
[37:55] | I know. I know. Me, too. | 我知道 我也是 |
[38:02] | Now that we’re alone, who are you two? | 只剩我们了 说说你们的身份吧 |
[38:05] | Well, I’m Oswald Delacroix, and — | 我叫奥斯瓦尔德·德拉克鲁瓦 |
[38:07] | – No. – And this — | -不 -这位是 |
[38:09] | Who are you really? | 你的真实身份 |
[38:11] | I’m Benjamin Jones, | 我叫本杰明·琼斯 |
[38:13] | and this is Rhys Griffiths, | 他叫里斯·格里菲斯 |
[38:14] | formerly of the Kensington Firm. | 肯辛顿公司前雇员 |
[38:16] | Now that Kenji’s gone, | 由于健司走了 |
[38:17] | we can be the pipeline for your product in the US. | 我们可以成为你们在美国的运输渠道 |
[38:19] | Why would I do that? | 我为什么要那样呢 |
[38:20] | You’ve already cost me $2 million in missed shipments. | 损失的货物已高达两百万 |
[38:22] | Well, let us make it up to you. | 我们可以补偿 |
[38:23] | Hmm, I’m thinking | 我觉得 |
[38:24] | you should have stayed with the Kensington Firm. | 你其实该留在肯辛顿公司 |
[38:26] | $3 million. | 三百万 |
[38:28] | I can get you $3 million in cash. | 我可以给你三百万现金 |
[38:32] | Okay. I’m listening. | 好 我听着呢 |
[38:32] | So am I. | 我也是 |
[38:34] | It belonged to Tommy Vaughan. | 是汤米·沃恩的钱 |
[38:37] | You didn’t. | 不是吧 |
[38:37] | – Well, how could I not? – Okay, where’s the money? | -怎么忍得住 -钱在哪儿 |
[38:40] | It’s in my car. | 车上 |
[38:41] | Okay, but I’m gonna need some collateral, you know, | 好啊 不过你们得先押点东西在我这儿 |
[38:44] | to make sure you don’t drive off. | 免得你们跑了 |
[38:46] | What kind of collateral? | 押什么 |
[38:51] | You. | 你 |
[38:52] | Get the cash. ? | 去取钱 |
[38:53] | – What did you do that for? – You hit on my mom, dude. | -何必呢 -你跟我妈眉来眼去 |
[38:56] | Not cool. | 不厚道 |
[38:57] | I’ll be right back. | 我马上回来 |
[38:58] | Make it quick. | 尽快 |
[39:00] | This is the same knife you used to carve the fugu, | 这可是你用来切河豚的那把刀 |
[39:02] | and it would be a shame if he died from the toxin | 要是你没及时送他就医 他因中毒而死 |
[39:05] | before you got him to the hospital. | 那就太可惜了 |
[39:48] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[39:49] | What are you doing here? | 你在这儿做什么 |
[39:50] | Rhys stole Tommy’s money. | 里斯偷了汤米的钱 |
[39:51] | – I know. He told me. – You knew? | -我知道 他说了 -你早就知道 |
[39:52] | No, I didn’t know. He just told me. | 不是早知道 刚知道的 |
[39:55] | Well, I made a deal with the cartel. I’m giving it back. | 我和贩毒集团达成交易 要把钱送回去 |
[39:56] | – You can’t. – Why not? | -不行 -为什么 |
[39:58] | Because if you don’t give it to me, Rhys is gonna die. | 因为我拿不到钱的话 里斯就会死 |
[39:59] | But if I don’t give it to them, Tommy’s gonna die. | 但如果不把钱还回去 汤米就会死 |
[40:02] | You understand Rhys is like a brother to me. | 你知道的 里斯就像我弟弟一样 |
[40:04] | And you realize Tommy actually is my brother. | 但你也清楚吧 汤米可是我亲弟弟 |
[40:07] | I have to go. | 我得走了 |
[40:09] | Allie. Allie. | 小爱 小爱 |
[40:11] | Let go of the bag. | 放开包 |
[40:13] | I can’t let him die. | 我不能由他死 |
[40:15] | I’m holding a gun. | 我手上可有枪 |
[40:17] | So am I. | 我也是 |