时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | Previously on “The Catch”… | 《致命诱惑》前情回顾 |
[00:01] | The only reason I took this FBI deal | 我接受联调局协议的唯一原因 |
[00:03] | was so that you and I could be together by the end of it. | 就是完事后我们两个人可以在一起 |
[00:06] | Someone is trying to kill me. | 有人想杀我 |
[00:07] | He’s called “The Hammer.” | 他被称为”铁锤” |
[00:08] | I get hired and paid anonymously. | 雇我和给我钱的人都是匿名的 |
[00:10] | This is the woman who wants you dead. | 就是这个女人想杀了你 |
[00:12] | Poor B-Team. Can’t you do anything without my help? | 可怜的次货 没我的帮助你能成事吗 |
[00:14] | What is my name? | 我叫什么 |
[00:17] | What happened? Where were you? | 出什么事了 你去哪了 |
[00:19] | I was with Tommy. | 我和汤米一起 |
[00:20] | You’re engaged to a con man? | 你和骗子订婚了 |
[00:22] | I guess it makes sense, given Ethan. | 想想伊森 大概说得通 |
[00:25] | Ethan was a mistake. | 伊森是个错误 |
[00:26] | The overseas account was opened in Tommy’s name | 汤米名下的那个海外账户 |
[00:29] | by his former employers. | 是他以前的雇主开设的 |
[00:30] | I have access to $3 million. | 我能拿到三百万美元 |
[00:32] | So, how can we help you, Mr…? | 请问您有什么事 贵姓 |
[00:34] | Tasker. | 塔斯克 |
[00:35] | I’m looking for someone | 我在找一个人 |
[00:36] | who stole from me and my associates. | 偷了我和我同伴东西的一个人 |
[00:38] | Let’s get you your money, then. | 那先把你要的钱给你吧 |
[00:39] | – Were you running drugs for them?- God, no! | -你帮他们贩过毒吗 -天啊 没有 |
[00:43] | Anything you say may be used against you in a court of law. | 你所说的话都将成为呈堂证供 |
[00:45] | Don’t do this! Please, I’m begging you! | 不要这样 求你了 我求求你 |
[00:48] | So, our mysterious diamond smuggler — | 我们神秘的钻石走私犯 |
[00:50] | Do we know who she is yet? | 我们知道她是谁了吗 |
[00:51] | Our big bad is a diplomat. | 幕后黑手是个外交官 |
[00:53] | My mom’s not the diamond broker. I am. | 钻石掮客不是我妈 是我 |
[00:55] | And you’re going to tell me what you did with Kenji, | 告诉我 你们对健司做了什么 |
[00:57] | or Yumi here is going to kill you. | 否则这位由美就会杀了你们 |
[00:59] | I can get you $3 million in cash. | 我可以给你三百万现金 |
[01:02] | I’m gonna need some collateral. | 你们得先押点东西在我这儿 |
[01:05] | It would be a shame if he died from the toxin | 要是你没及时送他就医 他因中毒而死 |
[01:07] | before you got him to the hospital. | 那就太可惜了 |
[01:09] | Rhys stole Tommy’s money. | 里斯偷了汤米的钱 |
[01:10] | If you don’t give it to me, Rhys is gonna die. | 因为我拿不到钱的话 里斯就会死 |
[01:11] | But if I don’t give it to them, Tommy’s gonna die. | 但如果不把钱还回去 汤米就会死 |
[01:14] | Allie, Allie… | 小爱 小爱 |
[01:23] | I’ll flip you for it. Heads or tails? | 那掷硬币吧 字还是花 |
[01:25] | I thought you said Rhys’ life was as stake. | 我记得你说里斯危在旦夕 |
[01:26] | How else are we gonna decide this? | 那还有别的办法吗 |
[01:28] | We’re not gonna shoot each other. | 我们总不能互相开枪 |
[01:30] | Are we? | 是吗 |
[01:33] | Look, technically, | 听着 严格说来 |
[01:35] | this money belongs to the Southland Cartel. | 这笔钱属于南国毒品集团 |
[01:36] | Are you really gonna defend the property rights | 你现在真打算捍卫贩毒者的 |
[01:38] | of drug dealers right now? | 物品所有权吗 |
[01:39] | Yes, because if I don’t give it back to them, | 当然 因为假如不将钱送还 |
[01:40] | they’re gonna kill my baby brother. | 他们会杀死我弟弟 |
[01:42] | What’s the clock on that? | 规定的什么时限 |
[01:42] | Because Rhys has been stabbed and poisoned | 因为里斯被捅了毒 |
[01:44] | by a 20-year-old diamond smuggler, | 对方是个二十岁的钻石走私犯 |
[01:45] | and I don’t know how much time he’s got left. | 我也不知道他还能撑多久 |
[01:46] | The FBI can’t take down a 20-year-old? | 联调局连个二十岁的毛贼都搞不定 |
[01:48] | He’s a diplomat’s ki– it’s a whole thing. | 他是外交官的孩…很难说清 |
[01:50] | Because I have an entire army of drug dealers | 如果我不把钱还回去 |
[01:52] | who have promised to kill me and everyone I know | 有一大伙毒贩信誓旦旦 |
[01:54] | if I don’t give this back to them. | 要杀死我和我认识的人 |
[01:55] | Wait, they threatened you? | 慢着 他们威胁了你吗 |
[01:58] | – Of course. – Well, why didn’t you say that? | -当然 -你怎么都没告诉我 |
[01:59] | Because I didn’t want you to worry. | 因为怕你担心 |
[02:00] | Oh, Allie. | 小爱 |
[02:01] | No, it’s fine. I’ll be fine. | 没事 我会没事的 |
[02:02] | Just go. Go right now. | 走吧 快走 |
[02:05] | What are you gonna do? | 你打算怎么办 |
[02:06] | I’ll figure it out. | 我会想出法子的 |
[02:08] | I don’t want Rhys to die. | 我可不想里斯死 |
[02:09] | I don’t either, | 我也不想 |
[02:09] | but I also don’t have $3 million lying around. | 但我也没有三百万闲钱 |
[02:14] | What? | 怎么 |
[02:16] | I know someone who does. | 我认识某人有 |
[02:17] | You know someone who has $3 million lying around? | 你认识某个有三百万闲钱的人 |
[02:20] | So do you. | 你也认识 |
[02:23] | Alice. Was I expecting you? | 爱丽丝 咱们有约吗 |
[02:25] | No, and I brought someone with me. | 没有 而且我带了人一起 |
[02:27] | I thought we’d moved past the need for supervised visits. | 我还以为咱们接触已经不需要监护了呢 |
[02:29] | – May we come in? – That depends. | -可以进来吗 -不一定 |
[02:30] | Is it Danny? | 是丹尼吗 |
[02:33] | It’s not Danny. | 不是丹尼 |
[02:44] | – You lied to me. – I didn’t lie. | -你骗了我 -我没骗人 |
[02:46] | If it makes you feel any better, she lied to me, too. | 希望这么说能让你好受点 她也骗了我 |
[02:48] | There was no overt lying involved. | 并非公然撒谎 |
[02:49] | I was very careful. | 我当时很谨慎 |
[02:50] | You said Ben was still in jail. | 你说了本还在监狱里 |
[02:52] | You said you weren’t going after Margot. | 你说了不会再针对玛格特 |
[02:53] | I wasn’t. | 是没有 |
[02:54] | You were going after me? | 你还打算搞我吗 |
[02:55] | How are you two working together? | 你们俩怎么会开始合作了 |
[02:56] | How are you working for the FBI? | 你怎么会替联调局干活了 |
[02:58] | Oh, are you upset she didn’t tell you | 你是气她没告诉你 |
[02:59] | or that I’m not still in jail? | 还是气我没蹲监狱 |
[03:01] | Either. Both. | 至少其一 两者皆有 |
[03:02] | May I remind you that we’re on a clock? | 可否提醒一下 时间紧迫 |
[03:04] | Your brother’s life is in danger. | 你弟弟危在旦夕 |
[03:05] | Yes, I know. So is mine. | 我知道 我也是 |
[03:06] | No, this is something else. | 不 是别的事 |
[03:07] | Wait, what is she talking about? | 慢着 她说什么呢 |
[03:08] | You didn’t tell him? | 你没跟他说吗 |
[03:09] | Of course I didn’t tell him — | 当然没说 |
[03:10] | – client confidentiality. – Tell me what? | -我有义务替客户保密 -说什么 |
[03:12] | – There isn’t time! – Why not? | -没时间了 -干吗不说 |
[03:13] | Because if you don’t give Ben $3 million in cash, | 因为如果你不拿三百万现金给本 |
[03:16] | Rhys is going to die. | 里斯就会死 |
[03:22] | You’re making a huge mistake. | 这是个天大的错误 |
[03:24] | I’m not the one who drove Kenji out of the country. | 健司不是我怂恿出国的 |
[03:27] | Oh, we did you a favor. | 我们可是帮了你的忙 |
[03:28] | Look, if you really want to succeed, | 听着 如果你真想干成大业 |
[03:30] | you need partners with experience — | 你需要老道的搭档 |
[03:31] | partners who don’t spook easily. | 不会轻易受惊的搭档 |
[03:34] | That’s the fugu. | 河豚的作用 |
[03:36] | If your partner doesn’t show with the $3 million — | 如果你的搭档没能带着三百万现身 |
[03:37] | $3 million’s nothing. | 三百万不算什么 |
[03:39] | Look, get me an EpiPen. | 给我打点肾上腺素 |
[03:40] | We’ll — We’ll make at least 10 times that. | 我们可以赚上三千万 至少三千万 |
[03:44] | Oh, bloody hell. | 见鬼了 |
[03:45] | Yeah, looks like your time is up. | 嗯 看来就要到了 |
[03:49] | Well, it’s your loss. | 那是你们的损失 |
[03:53] | If I die, you miss out on the deal of a lifetime. | 我死了 你们也就错过千载难逢的交易 |
[04:00] | Aw, baby. | 亲爱的 |
[04:01] | What did you do that for? | 干吗那么做 |
[04:03] | I think we should hear him out, babes. | 我想应该听听他的想法 亲爱的 |
[04:05] | And if you don’t like what he says… | 如果听了你不喜欢 |
[04:08] | …we can always kill him. | 随时可以了结他 |
[04:12] | You heard the lady. | 听到女士的话了 |
[04:13] | Start talking. | 开始说吧 |
[04:21] | So, where did Alice run off to? | 爱丽丝上哪儿去了 |
[04:22] | Believe it or not, she’s trying to save her brother’s life. | 不管你信不信 她想要救自己弟弟一命 |
[04:25] | That can’t be a coincidence. | 难以置信 会有那么巧的事 |
[04:26] | Oh, it’s not. It’s Rhys. | 不是巧合 毕竟是里斯 |
[04:27] | Makes you wonder if he’s worth $3 million plus interest. | 我忍不住思考他真值三百万加利息吗 |
[04:30] | You’re charging interest on your own brother’s life? | 你救亲弟弟一命还想要利息 |
[04:32] | He’d do the same to me. | 换他也会这么对我 |
[04:34] | Justine? | 贾斯廷 |
[04:35] | Ah, another woman already. | 那么快又有新人了 |
[04:37] | You didn’t have to count it twice. | 没必要数两次 |
[04:38] | You’re right. Three times is better. | 你说得对 数三遍更好 |
[04:41] | Can’t really talk right now. | 现在不方便 |
[04:42] | I think our friend, the Consul General of Japan, | 我认为我们的朋友 日本总领事 |
[04:44] | is an alcoholic. | 是个酒鬼 |
[04:45] | What makes you say that? | 怎么会那么说 |
[04:46] | ‘Cause she just confessed to every imaginable indiscretion | 因为她刚承认自己做了一切不检点的事 |
[04:49] | except diamond-smuggling. | 除了走私钻石 |
[04:51] | And then she kissed me. | 然后她亲了我 |
[04:53] | Wow, Rhys is gonna be sorry he missed that. | 里斯错过那一幕可太遗憾了 |
[04:55] | Oh, and then she threw up on me. | 接着就吐了我一身 |
[04:56] | She ate a lot of sushi. | 她吃了好多寿司 |
[04:58] | Kohana’s not our smuggler. | 走私犯不是小花 |
[05:02] | Jesse is. | 是杰西 |
[05:03] | What? Since when? | 什么 什么时候知道的 |
[05:04] | Since the minute you left the party. | 你刚离开派对现场 |
[05:06] | Well, where is he now? | 他现在在哪儿 |
[05:07] | Where are you? | 你又在哪儿 |
[05:07] | Don’t worry about it. | 别担心 |
[05:09] | I’ve got this. | 交给我 |
[05:10] | No, I’ve got this. | 不行 我来处理 |
[05:11] | Jesse doesn’t have diplomatic immunity. | 杰西没有外交豁免权 |
[05:13] | If we can get proof, I can arrest him. | 如果我们有证据就可以逮捕他 |
[05:15] | I’m gonna have to call you back. | 我稍等一会儿再回你 |
[05:18] | $3 million. | 三百万 |
[05:20] | Plus interest. | 加利息 |
[05:46] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[05:48] | We had to charge Tommy. | 我们不得不起诉了汤米 |
[05:49] | What? For what? | 什么 罪名是什么 |
[05:51] | For the murder of the Kincaids. | 涉嫌谋杀金凯兹夫妇 |
[05:54] | Nick! | 尼克 |
[05:56] | You were holding him to protect him! | 你之前抓走他是要保护他 |
[05:57] | When the DA found out, | 然后地检发现了 |
[05:58] | there was too much evidence to — | 证据太过充分 |
[05:59] | Eviden– What evidence? | 证…什么证据 |
[06:00] | His fingerprints were all over the house. | 房子里到处都是他的指纹 |
[06:02] | Because he worked for the Kincaids. | 因为他为金凯兹夫妇工作 |
[06:03] | And the $3 million they put in his name gave him motive. | 而且他们以他名字存的三百万就是动机 |
[06:07] | My brother did not kill the Kincaids. | 我弟弟没有杀害金凯兹夫妇 |
[06:08] | He knows that. | 他知道的 |
[06:09] | Theo Tasker killed the Kincaids. | 金凯兹夫妇是西奥·塔斯克杀的 |
[06:10] | And we will prove that. | 我们会找到证据 |
[06:12] | We’ll get Tommy out. | 我们会救出汤米 |
[06:13] | And in the meantime, | 与此同时 |
[06:15] | your brother will be safe in custody overnight. | 你弟弟被监禁过夜会十分安全 |
[06:17] | Yeah, because nothing bad ever happens to people in jail. | 没错 因为从来没人在监狱遭遇不测 |
[06:19] | You have my word. | 我保证 |
[06:26] | Rhys! | 里斯 |
[06:28] | Benji! | 小本 |
[06:30] | Just in time for dessert. | 刚好吃点心 |
[06:32] | I thought you were dying. | 我以为你要死了 |
[06:33] | I was. | 之前确实 |
[06:35] | But I got better, thanks to our new partners. | 但多亏我们的新搭档 我好起来了 |
[06:37] | Our…partners? | 我们的…搭档 |
[06:39] | Yeah. You know Jesse. | 嗯 见过杰西 |
[06:40] | And this is Yumi. | 这是由美 |
[06:42] | I was the one holding the gun on you earlier. | 我就是早些时候拿枪指着你的人 |
[06:44] | Yes, of course. | 是啊 就是你 |
[06:46] | While you were away, | 你离开这段时间 |
[06:47] | I explained the particulars of our pitch. | 我介绍了一下我们的情况 |
[06:49] | You know, ramping up the restaurant as cover, | 打造餐厅作为掩护 |
[06:51] | using our suppliers to move the product. | 利用供货商转移产品 |
[06:53] | Anyway… | 总之 |
[06:55] | $3 million, or thereabouts. | 三百万 上下浮动 |
[06:57] | That should cover our buy-in. | 应该足够买进了 |
[06:59] | Oh, so we’re officially…? | 那么我们已经正式 |
[07:01] | In the diamond business. | 合伙搞钻石 |
[07:02] | Here’s to new friendships, | 致新友 |
[07:04] | good fortune, and giant fish. | 好运及大鱼 |
[07:20] | Yes, I’d like to report a break-in. | 我想报告有人擅闯民宅 |
[07:22] | Put down the phone, Allie. | 放下手机 小爱 |
[07:25] | Tommy? | 汤米 |
[07:30] | Hang up the phone. | 挂电话 |
[07:32] | I’m sorry, there’s been a mistake. | 不好意思 搞错了 |
[07:34] | Everything’s fine. | 一切正常 |
[07:37] | You’re supposed to be in jail. | 你该在牢里 |
[07:38] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[07:40] | Yeah, I know. Yeah. | 嗯 我知道 嗯 |
[07:42] | Y-You put me there. | 你送我进去的 |
[07:43] | So you’d be safe. | 为了保你安全 |
[07:47] | Where is the money? | 钱呢 |
[07:50] | Tommy, listen to me. | 汤米 听我说 |
[07:53] | I said, where is the money? | 回答我 钱呢 |
[08:03] | Where is the money? | 钱呢 |
[08:08] | Where’d you get a gun? | 枪是哪儿来的 |
[08:09] | Allie… | 小爱 |
[08:11] | Where is the money? | 钱在哪 |
[08:12] | Why? You gonna run away again? | 你问这个干吗 你还想再逃跑一次吗 |
[08:15] | Because that almost got you killed. | 逃跑差点害死你 |
[08:16] | Yeah, well, better dead than a life in prison | 对 相比因为莫须有的罪名而坐穿牢底 |
[08:20] | for something that I didn’t do! | 我倒宁愿死了 |
[08:22] | That argument might play better | 假如你没拿枪指着我的话 |
[08:23] | if you weren’t waving a gun in my face. | 这话或许还有点说服力 |
[08:25] | The gun’s not for you. It’s for Tasker. | 枪不是拿来对付你 是为塔斯克准备的 |
[08:26] | Which is why I asked Nick | 所以我才请尼克把你关押起来 |
[08:28] | to keep you safe in holding. | 以保护你的安全 |
[08:32] | He charged me with a double homicide. | 他指控我犯下双尸案 |
[08:35] | I know. | 我知道 |
[08:38] | What I don’t know is how you got out. | 但我不知道你是怎么出来的 |
[08:45] | No. | 不是吧 |
[08:46] | Well, I didn’t know who else to call. | 我不知道还能打给谁 |
[08:49] | You did this on purpose. | 你是故意的 |
[08:50] | He’s the only person I know | 他是我认识的唯一一个 |
[08:52] | who had enough money to post for my bail. | 有钱把我保释出来的人 |
[08:53] | You wouldn’t even know Ethan if it wasn’t for me! | 如果不是我 你根本不可能认识伊森 |
[08:55] | He’s not the same guy anymore. | 他和原来已经不一样了 |
[08:57] | If he does you a favor, | 他帮了你的忙 |
[08:59] | it means I owe him now! | 那现在就是我欠他人情 |
[09:01] | Do you understand that? | 你明白吗 |
[09:03] | Won’t be like that this time. | 这次也不是这样了 |
[09:04] | You don’t know him! | 你不了解他 |
[09:05] | You don’t…know him like I know him. | 你没有…我这么了解他 |
[09:14] | We’re working with Ethan now? | 我们要和伊森合作了吗 |
[09:15] | No, Tommy called him on his own. | 不 汤米自己打给他 |
[09:17] | I’m pretending I don’t even know about it. | 我要假装根本不知道这件事 |
[09:20] | That’s between the two of them. | 他们俩的事 |
[09:21] | You think he’s texting him right now? | 你觉得他现在是在给他发短信吗 |
[09:25] | Probably. | 可能吧 |
[09:26] | Ethan already gave him bail money. | 伊森已经给了保释金 |
[09:28] | He’s not about to get mixed up with the Southland Cartel. | 他应该无意掺和进南国毒品集团的事 |
[09:30] | I don’t know. | 我拿不准 |
[09:31] | Ethan is very well-connected. | 伊森人脉极广 |
[09:34] | But he’s very high-profile now. | 但是他现在特别高调 |
[09:35] | He owns most of the commercial real estate in town. | 城里绝大多数的商业地产都归他所有 |
[09:37] | He’s friends with the mayor, with the DA. | 他与市长 地检都是朋友 |
[09:40] | He’s not about to get his hands dirty with this. | 他不会想要因为这种事而脏了手 |
[09:43] | Look, we’re gonna figure it out. | 听着 我们会想出办法解决的 |
[09:44] | We’ve got the cops, we’ve got Nick. | 我们这边有警方 有尼克 |
[09:47] | We don’t need Ethan. | 我们不需要伊森 |
[10:05] | I can park him in the security wing | 如果他让你不适 |
[10:06] | if he makes you uncomfortable. | 我可以把他送去安全区 |
[10:09] | He’s fine. I’m fine. | 他还好 我没事 |
[10:15] | You know, I’m gonna move him to reception | 我还是把他送到接待处吧 |
[10:16] | so you don’t have to look at him. | 这样你就不用再看见他了 |
[10:17] | I don’t need your help with this. | 不需要你帮忙 |
[10:27] | Sophie, I’m sorry. | 苏菲 我很抱歉 |
[10:28] | Don’t. | 别 |
[10:29] | All anyone here wanted to do was help you, | 这里所有人都只是想帮你 |
[10:31] | and all you’ve done is lie and put us all at risk. | 而你却一直都在骗我们 置我们于险境 |
[10:35] | I know. That’s why I bought you those earrings — | 我知道 所以我才给你买了那对耳环呀 |
[10:38] | you know, to apologize. | 为了向你道歉 |
[10:39] | I don’t need you to apologize. | 我不需要你的道歉 |
[10:40] | I need you to step up, | 我要你承担责任 |
[10:41] | stop lying, and fix this. | 停止说谎并解决问题 |
[10:48] | I mean, I’m not saying I’m an American hero or anything. | 我不打算自夸是什么美国英雄 |
[10:51] | That’s good, | 那敢情好 |
[10:51] | ’cause you’re neither an American nor a hero. | 因为你既不是美国人也不是英雄 |
[10:53] | Which makes my sacrifice for this country all the greater. | 所以我对这个国家所做的牺牲就更显伟大 |
[10:56] | But do I ask for sympathy or gratitude? | 但是我找你们要支持感激了吗 |
[10:58] | – Yes, you do. – Constantly. | -是的 -一直都是 |
[11:00] | How about some coffee instead? | 要不要来点咖啡 |
[11:01] | Oh, well, thank you. | 好的 谢谢 |
[11:02] | At least somebody cares about me. | 起码还是有人关心我的 |
[11:03] | I do. | 确实关心 |
[11:04] | I’ve invested a lot in you two. | 我在你们俩身上投入颇多 |
[11:06] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[11:07] | Which will finally pay off | 等我们端掉杰西的业务 |
[11:08] | when we take down Jesse’s operation. | 这番投入终将取得回报 |
[11:10] | Jesse and Yumi’s operation. They’re in this thing together. | 杰西和由美的业务 是他俩共同策划的 |
[11:13] | Which one do you think is in charge — | 你觉得谁是老大 |
[11:14] | Jesse or Yumi? | 杰西还是由美 |
[11:15] | You don’t think men and women | 你就不相信 |
[11:16] | are capable of being equals in a relationship? | 男女可以在一段关系中处于平等地位吗 |
[11:19] | I’d like to think so. | 我倒想这么认为 |
[11:20] | But there’s always one person | 但是总会有一个人 |
[11:22] | who’s a little bit more in love than the other. | 比另一个人陷得更深 |
[11:25] | The other is the one with the power. | 而另一个人 就是更有主导权的一方 |
[11:27] | And would your husband agree with that? | 那你丈夫同意这一点吗 |
[11:31] | I mean, you do have a husband, right? | 你确实有丈夫 对吧 |
[11:33] | I mean, although there’s no ring and we’ve yet to meet him. | 虽然你没戴戒指 我们也没见过他 |
[11:36] | Why is that? | 为什么呢 |
[11:37] | If you ever meet him, you can ask him. | 如果能见到他 你们可以自己问 |
[11:40] | Oh, that’s not really fair. | 这太不公平了 |
[11:42] | You know everything about us. | 你对我们了如指掌 |
[11:43] | We know nothing about you. | 我们却对你一无所知 |
[11:44] | That’s because we’re not equals in this relationship. | 因为我们现在就是一种不平等的关系 |
[11:47] | You work for me. | 你们在为我工作 |
[11:49] | So, | 所以 |
[11:51] | tomorrow you will re-open Kenji’s restaurant. | 明天 你们要让健司的餐厅重新开张 |
[11:54] | You will sign for the giant bluefin. | 你们会签收大金枪鱼 |
[11:57] | And when Jesse and Yumi come for the diamonds, | 等杰西和由美来拿钻石时 |
[11:58] | the FBI will be there | 联调局就会到场 |
[12:00] | to show them | 让他们瞧瞧 |
[12:00] | who really has the power in this relationship. | 是谁占据主导地位 |
[12:08] | This is the footage from the bank, | 这是从银行拿来的录像带 |
[12:09] | and this is the woman | 就是这个女人 |
[12:11] | who paid to put the hit out on Margot Bishop. | 买凶追杀玛格特·毕夏 |
[12:13] | What do we know about her? | 对她有何了解 |
[12:14] | We know she’s a pro — | 知道她很专业 |
[12:15] | She never once looks up at the camera. | 她一次都没有抬头看摄像头 |
[12:17] | She did, however, leave her bag open long enough | 但是 她长时间打开手提包 |
[12:19] | for us to see hand sanitizer, a .45-caliber handgun, | 我们可以看到洗手液和点四五手枪 |
[12:22] | and a hotel-room key. | 以及一张酒店房卡 |
[12:23] | So she’s just visiting L.A. | 所以她不是洛杉矶本地人 |
[12:25] | But it’s the back of the key card, | 但那是房卡的反面 |
[12:26] | so you can’t tell where she’s staying. | 所以不知道是哪家 |
[12:29] | Doesn’t matter. | 没关系 |
[12:31] | That bag is the only clue we need. | 那个包作为线索就足够了 |
[12:34] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[12:35] | That is a white Himalayan-crocodile | 这是一只白色喜马拉雅鳄鱼皮制的 |
[12:38] | René Mancini bag. | 勒内·曼希尼包 |
[12:40] | It’s worth at least 300 grand. | 至少价值三十万美金 |
[12:42] | It was stolen from a shop on Rodeo Drive two days ago. | 两天前在奢侈品购物街罗迪欧大道被偷 |
[12:45] | And it wasn’t our mystery woman’s only score. | 而且那还不是这位神秘女子的唯一战利品 |
[12:48] | Danny? | 丹尼 |
[12:49] | Uh, sorry? | 抱歉 |
[12:50] | The other thefts. | 其他盗窃案 |
[12:51] | There were other thefts? | 还有其他盗窃案吗 |
[12:53] | Yes, there were — three stores in two days. | 是的 两天内有三起盗窃案 |
[12:57] | The dress was taken from Versace, | 范思哲连衣裙 |
[12:58] | the necklace from Chanel, and the hat from Gu-ucci. | 香奈儿项链 以及古驰檐帽 |
[13:02] | Why would a woman who paid me a million dollars | 为什么花一百万美元来雇我的女人 |
[13:04] | go shoplifting? | 会去商店行窃 |
[13:06] | Uh, same reason she would pay on the dark web — | 和她利用暗网付款是一样的道理 |
[13:08] | no cash trail. | 不留交易记录 |
[13:09] | But she did leave a clue trail, | 但她确实留下了线索 |
[13:11] | which is why we’re gonna canvass the area, | 所以我们要去彻查这一片 |
[13:12] | show her photo to people, | 把她的照片给别人看 |
[13:13] | find out if anyone’s ever seen her. | 看有没有人见过她 |
[13:15] | Well, much as I would love to join you, | 虽然我很想加入你们 |
[13:19] | I am having a bit of a software issue | 我在酒店还有一点 |
[13:21] | back at the hotel. | 计算机问题 |
[13:22] | So, perhaps you could lend me Danny or someone — | 或许你们派丹尼或别的人 |
[13:24] | – I can go. – Danny’s fine. | -我能去 -丹尼就行了 |
[13:26] | I’ll send him back as soon as I’m done with him. | 用完就马上还回来 |
[13:27] | In the meantime, you could take The Hammer with you. | 同时 你们可以带上铁锤 |
[13:29] | I’m happy to help. | 我很乐意帮忙 |
[13:30] | Great. Well, that’s settled. | 很好 就这么定了 |
[13:32] | Come along, Daniel. | 来吧 丹尼尔 |
[13:35] | Okay. | 好的 |
[13:38] | So, I was thinking. | 所以 我在想 |
[13:39] | Can you help or something? | 你能搭把手吗 |
[13:40] | Yeah. | 可以 |
[13:41] | Just lift up on your end. | 你那边抬起来 |
[13:44] | About the diamonds — | 那些钻石 |
[13:45] | There’s bound to be loads of them, | 那么大的鱼 |
[13:46] | isn’t there, in a fish this big? | 肯定能塞很多 对吧 |
[13:47] | So, who would know, really, | 所以 如果运送过程中 |
[13:49] | if a few of them got lost in translation? | 少了一部分 谁能知道呢 |
[13:53] | You don’t think that Jesse and Yumi know | 你不会认为杰西和由美 |
[13:54] | exactly how many diamonds are in there? | 不清楚这里究竟有多少钻石吧 |
[13:55] | Can you give me the knife, please? | 麻烦把刀递给我 |
[13:56] | Yeah, I’m sure they do. But Justine doesn’t. | 我确定他们知道 但是贾斯廷不知道 |
[13:59] | I thought you liked Justine. | 我还以为你喜欢贾斯廷 |
[14:01] | I adore Justine. | 我很喜欢贾斯廷 |
[14:02] | She knows we’re criminals. | 她清楚我们是罪犯 |
[14:03] | She probably expects us to steal from her. | 她或许还指望我们偷点东西 |
[14:05] | She’d be disappointed if we didn’t. | 如果我们不这么做她会失望的 |
[14:10] | Well, then, she’s gonna be disappointed, | 她肯定会失望的 |
[14:11] | because somebody beat us to it. | 因为有人抢先一步 |
[14:13] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[14:15] | The diamonds are gone. | 钻石不见了 |
[14:19] | Bollocks! | 混蛋 |
[15:16] | Where do you think you’re going? | 你打算去哪 |
[15:18] | I’m going to catch the woman who’s trying to kill you. | 我要去抓住那个想杀你的女人 |
[15:21] | I have other people for that. | 有别的人在忙那事了 |
[15:23] | You’re not going anywhere. | 你哪都不能去 |
[15:25] | If I don’t show up, they’re gonna get suspicious. | 如果我不出现 他们会起疑的 |
[15:27] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[15:28] | But this stays with me. | 但它得陪着我 |
[15:42] | No. | 不 |
[15:50] | Where the hell are my diamonds? | 我的钻石呢 |
[15:51] | Where the hell are your manners? | 你的教养呢 |
[15:52] | They’re not even here, are they? | 它们不在这儿吧 |
[15:54] | You stashed them in the Rectory. | 你把它们藏在牧师住宅 |
[15:55] | Get out! | 出去 |
[15:56] | I will when you give me my diamonds back. | 你把钻石还给我 我就走 |
[15:58] | Your diamonds? | 你的钻石 |
[15:58] | They looked like they were about | 它们似乎将要 |
[15:59] | to become the U.S. Government’s diamonds. | 成为美国政府的钻石 |
[16:01] | Now they’re mine. | 如今属于我 |
[16:02] | So you can consider your $3 million debt repaid with interest. | 就当是连本带息还我那三百万的债 |
[16:06] | The FBI will think I stole them. | 联调局会认为我偷了它们 |
[16:08] | Good! | 很好 |
[16:09] | Maybe they’ll put you back in jail, | 也许他们会把你送回你该去的地方 |
[16:11] | where you belong! | 监狱 |
[16:12] | Okay, well, maybe we’ll make you our next target. | 好吧 我们也可以让你成为下一个目标 |
[16:14] | Oh, do it. | 尽管这么做吧 |
[16:15] | Do it, and see if I don’t bring you down with me, | 尽管来 看我们会不会来个鱼死网破 |
[16:18] | or have you forgotten we built this whole thing together? | 还是说你忘了所有事都是我们一起做的 |
[16:20] | I didn’t do any of this on my own. | 没一件是我一个人干的 |
[16:22] | Just give me the diamonds. | 快把钻石给我 |
[16:23] | We had a life together, Ben. | 我们曾经共同生活 本 |
[16:25] | We were going to have a future together. | 我们曾经打算共度余生 |
[16:27] | And then you chose her. | 然后你却选了她 |
[16:30] | So, yes, I stole your diamonds, | 没错 我确实偷了你的钻石 |
[16:32] | but that is nothing | 但相比你从我这儿偷走的 |
[16:33] | compared to what you’ve stolen from me. | 只是九牛一毛 |
[16:36] | What do you want me to do? | 你想我怎么做 |
[16:40] | I want you to disappear. | 我希望你消失 |
[16:44] | I want every moment I wasted on you back. | 我希望空耗在你身上的时光都能重来 |
[16:50] | No, you don’t. | 不 你不会的 |
[16:55] | Stay away from me. | 离我远点 |
[16:57] | Stay away from the Rectory. | 离牧师住宅远点 |
[17:15] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[17:16] | You need to leave. | 你得走了 |
[17:18] | Margot. | 玛格特 |
[17:19] | Get out. | 出去 |
[17:32] | 塔斯克 记账员 | |
[17:34] | Well, Tasker, he started out just like me — | 塔斯克 他起初和我差不多 |
[17:38] | errand boy for the cartel, | 毒品集团的狗腿子 |
[17:39] | delivering messages to the dealers, you know, | 给毒贩传信息 你懂的 |
[17:42] | making sure no one was stealing. | 确保没人蹭油水 |
[17:43] | And how’d you get hooked up with the cartel in the first place? | 你最初是怎么和南国毒品集团扯上关系的 |
[17:45] | The truth is, uh, | 事实是 |
[17:47] | I was one of their best customers. | 我曾是他们的大买主 |
[17:50] | Nothing heavy. | 很清淡的 |
[17:51] | You know, just pot. | 大麻而已 |
[17:54] | Oh, come on. | 别这样 |
[17:56] | You’re gonna tell me that you don’t smoke anymore? | 你是要告诉我你不抽了吗 |
[18:00] | Ever? | 从不 |
[18:01] | So, Tasker started out as you… | 所以塔斯克一开始和你一样 |
[18:06] | Then he went from cooking books for the bosses | 然后他从给老大做账 |
[18:09] | to another top-tier lieutenant, | 变成了精英警探 |
[18:11] | moving cash through the cartel’s shell corporations, | 在毒品集团的各个空壳公司之间转移现金 |
[18:14] | like the Optican Group. | 就像奥普蒂冈组织一样 |
[18:16] | Do you know the names of the other corporations? | 你知道其他公司的名字吗 |
[18:18] | Yeah, sure, some of them. | 知道一些 当然 |
[18:19] | But, I mean, there are tons. | 但是 有很多 |
[18:23] | Write them down, along with the names | 都写下来 再写下 |
[18:25] | of everyone you can remember from his crew. | 所有你所能记得的他的人 |
[18:27] | Alice Vaughan. | 爱丽丝·沃恩 |
[18:28] | We have a problem, Ms. Vaughan. | 有问题了 沃恩女士 |
[18:30] | My sources tell me your brother was arrested | 我的线人告诉我你的弟弟 |
[18:32] | and bailed out last night. | 昨晚被捕且被保释了 |
[18:33] | You’re still getting your money, Mr. Tasker. | 你的钱还是会回来的 塔斯克先生 |
[18:35] | Oh, I know that. | 我知道 |
[18:36] | What I don’t know is what Tommy may have told the cops. | 但我不知道汤米和警察说了些什么 |
[18:38] | So I’m changing the terms of our deal. | 所以我要改变协议的条件 |
[18:40] | That’s not how this works. | 不能这样 |
[18:41] | 4:00 P.M., the Mitchell Parking Structure downtown. | 下午四点 市中心的米切尔停车场 |
[18:43] | You’ll bring my $3 million and you’ll bring Tommy. | 带上你的三百万和汤米 |
[18:46] | Absolutely not. | 绝对不行 |
[18:47] | I just want to talk to him. | 我只想和他谈谈 |
[18:48] | You want to talk to him? | 你想和他谈吗 |
[18:50] | I have him right here. | 他就在我边上 |
[18:51] | 4:00 P.M., Ms. Vaughan — | 下午四点 沃恩女士 |
[18:52] | the money and your brother. | 钱和你弟弟 |
[18:54] | Or I’ll come to you. | 不然我就来找你 |
[18:57] | What’d he want now? | 现在他要什么 |
[18:59] | You. | 你 |
[19:05] | I should have told you about Margot. | 我应该告诉你玛格特的事 |
[19:07] | It’s okay. | 没关系 |
[19:08] | I don’t always tell you everything, either. | 我也不是经常把什么事都告诉你的 |
[19:10] | You don’t? | 你不是吗 |
[19:11] | See? It doesn’t feel very good, does it? | 看 感觉不是很好吧 |
[19:12] | You would have told me not to work with her. | 你会告诉我不要和她合作 |
[19:15] | And I would have been right. | 我说的没错 |
[19:16] | Do you know the old saying, | 你知道有句老话说 |
[19:17] | “Keep your friends close and your enemies closer”? | “亲近你的朋友 更亲近你的敌人”吗 |
[19:19] | Do you know the old saying, “You play with fire, | 那你知道有句老话说 |
[19:21] | you get burned and then shot in the head”? | “玩火终将自焚”吗 |
[19:24] | You see? This is why I didn’t tell you. | 你看 所以我才不告诉你 |
[19:26] | How’s it going with Tommy? | 汤米的事怎么样了 |
[19:29] | Actually, I think I found a way out. | 其实 我想了个办法 |
[19:32] | Do you want to tell me about it? | 你想告诉我吗 |
[19:33] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[19:35] | That’s why I’m calling. | 所以我才打电话给你 |
[19:38] | Allie. | 小爱 |
[19:41] | I got to go. | 我先挂了 |
[19:43] | Ethan. | 伊森 |
[19:49] | You look great. | 你看上去真漂亮 |
[19:52] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[19:56] | Thank you for seeing me on such short notice. | 谢谢你愿意赶来见我 |
[19:57] | No, of course. | 不 小意思 |
[19:59] | I wouldn’t have come, but Tom– | 我本来也不想找你 但是汤… |
[20:01] | I know. Tommy’s in trouble. | 我知道 汤米有麻烦了 |
[20:04] | You didn’t have to pay his bail. | 你没必要把他保释出来的 |
[20:07] | I — I didn’t do that for you. | 我…我不是为了你 |
[20:09] | I did that for him. | 我是为了他 |
[20:11] | It was above and beyond. | 你太仗义了 |
[20:14] | He’s family. | 他是家人 |
[20:19] | Um, the — the police charged him with a double homicide. | 警察…起诉他犯下两起谋杀案 |
[20:22] | Yeah, he told me. | 是啊 他和我说了 |
[20:23] | The evidence is purely circumstantial. | 都是一些间接证据 |
[20:24] | It won’t stand up in court. He’s innocent. | 在法庭上站不住脚的 他是无辜的 |
[20:29] | So was I. | 我之前也是 |
[20:33] | – This was a mistake. – Wait, Allie. Allie, wait, wait. | -这是个错误 -等等 小爱 等等 |
[20:39] | How can I help? | 我要怎么帮你 |
[20:41] | No strings attached, I promise. | 没有别的条件 我保证 |
[20:45] | Do you still have friends at the SEC? | 你在证券交易委员会还有朋友吗 |
[20:56] | I can do this alone | 如果你还要去 |
[20:57] | if you have to go assassinate people for a living. | 刺杀别人 我自己一个人也行 |
[21:00] | I don’t do that anymore, remember? | 我现在不干那行了 记得吗 |
[21:02] | I’m a bodyguard now. | 我现在是个保镖 |
[21:03] | Hey, why is that? | 为什么 |
[21:04] | You were hired to kill Margot, | 你受雇杀害玛格特 |
[21:06] | and now you’re working for her. | 现在你为她工作 |
[21:08] | Are you just in it for the money? | 你只是为了钱吗 |
[21:11] | Why do you do what you do? | 你为什么要干你这行 |
[21:16] | Excuse me. | 不好意思 |
[21:17] | Have you seen this woman? | 你见过这个女人吗 |
[21:19] | Sorry. | 不好意思 |
[21:25] | Sir. | 先生 |
[21:27] | I think you dropped this. | 你掉了这个 |
[21:34] | Yeah, I have seen her. | 我见过她 |
[21:36] | She’s staying here. | 她住在这里 |
[21:39] | I don’t do it for the money, but it comes in handy. | 我不是为了钱 只是有钱很方便 |
[21:44] | I’m texting Val. | 我去通知小瓦 |
[22:09] | Clear. | 安全 |
[22:11] | Guys… | 伙计们 |
[22:19] | She’s been studying Margot Bishop for a long time — | 她研究玛格特·毕夏很久了 |
[22:22] | tracking her movements. | 跟踪她的动态 |
[22:24] | Along with other known associates. | 以及其他和她相关的人 |
[23:35] | The good news is we tracked her to her hotel. | 好消息是我们跟踪她到了她的酒店 |
[23:37] | Yeah, we have her prints on a mountain of recon | 我们在一堆她关于你和公司的调查结果上 |
[23:39] | she did on you and the Firm. | 发现了她的指纹 |
[23:41] | Sophie and Hammer are collecting it now. | 索菲和铁锤正在收集指纹 |
[23:43] | But you still have no idea who she is. | 但你还是不知道她是谁 |
[23:45] | No. | 不知道 |
[23:46] | Not yet. | 还不知道 |
[23:47] | Please tell me that was the bad news. | 请告诉我这就已经是坏消息了 |
[23:49] | The bad news is she and I had a little…encounter. | 坏消息是她和我…稍稍打了个照面 |
[23:53] | So, she knows that we’re looking for her. | 所以她知道我们在调查她了 |
[23:55] | She knows that she’s been compromised. | 她知道她有麻烦了 |
[23:56] | Great. And now, so have you. | 太好了 现在你也有麻烦了 |
[23:59] | And what were you doing when my would-be killer made her escape? | 我的潜在杀手要跑了 你当时在干什么 |
[24:02] | Mounting your hard drive. | 安装你的硬盘 |
[24:04] | We’re gonna re-assemble our mystery woman’s wall of crazy | 我们准备回办公室重新还原这位神秘女士的 |
[24:07] | back at the office, | 疯狂调查墙 |
[24:08] | see if we can figure out her next move. | 看看能不能查出她的下一步 |
[24:10] | We’ll call you. | 再联络 |
[24:12] | Where do you think you’re going? | 你去哪里 |
[24:15] | Didn’t you just kick me out of here an hour ago? | 你一小时之前不是赶我走了吗 |
[24:17] | Don’t be such a baby. | 别这么小孩子气 |
[24:19] | Don’t be such a bitch. | 别这么贱 |
[24:30] | You’re taking your gun? | 你要带上你的枪 |
[24:31] | You know how I hate to show up to these things empty-handed. | 你知道我不喜欢赤手空拳去赴这种会 |
[24:34] | You’re always so polite. | 你总是这么礼节周到 |
[24:37] | Besides, Tasker will have one. | 再说了 塔斯克也会有枪 |
[24:40] | He’ll have more than one. | 他不止有枪 |
[24:41] | And he’ll have at least two goons with him, | 他至少会带两名手下 |
[24:44] | and then one in the car. | 车里还会有一个 |
[24:47] | I’ll be fine. | 我没事的 |
[24:49] | I don’t deserve you, Allie. | 我不值得你这样做 小爱 |
[24:51] | – No, you really don’t. – I’m serious. | -不 的确不值 -我是认真的 |
[24:56] | If the situation was reversed… | 如果我们身份互换… |
[25:00] | I hope that I would do the same for you. | 真希望我也会这么为你做 |
[25:06] | Well… | 那… |
[25:09] | Good thing the situation’s not reversed. | 还好现在身份没有互换 |
[25:14] | Stay put. | 乖乖待着 |
[25:16] | This will all be over soon. | 很快就会结束了 |
[25:19] | The diamonds are gone? | 钻石不见了 |
[25:21] | We opened up the fish. They weren’t there. | 我们剖开了鱼 不在里面 |
[25:23] | Someone stole them in transit. | 有人在运输的时候偷走了 |
[25:25] | Someone like…? | 什么人 |
[25:27] | Oh, come on, give us some credit. | 得了吧 给我们点信任 |
[25:29] | I mean, we might skim a few off the top, | 我们也许会顺走点小东西 |
[25:31] | but we’d be idiots to take them all, wouldn’t we? | 但要是全部拿走是不是也太蠢了 |
[25:33] | Will you tell her? She thinks we took them. | 你和她说说 她觉得是我们拿走了 |
[25:34] | Who else knew about the shipment? | 还有谁知道那批货 |
[25:35] | Just Jesse, Yumi, and us. | 只有杰西 由美 和我们 |
[25:39] | So maybe one of them stole the diamonds. | 也许他们中有一人偷走了钻石 |
[25:41] | To cut the other one out. I love the way your mind works. | 为了踢掉另一个人 我喜欢你的思路 |
[25:44] | So cynical. | 太阴谋论了 |
[25:46] | They’re in love. | 他们是恋人 |
[25:47] | They’re criminals in love. | 他们是相恋的罪犯 |
[25:48] | One of them’s bound to turn on the other eventually. | 其中一个人肯定会出卖另一个人 |
[25:50] | She thinks so little of us, of our people. | 她太不了解我们这种人了 |
[25:52] | She also happens to be right, in my romantic experience. | 从我的恋爱史来看 她说得的确也没错 |
[25:56] | Yeah, I guess you’re right. | 我猜你说得对 |
[25:57] | It’s only a matter of time before they kill each other. | 他们自相残杀只是时间的问题 |
[25:58] | We don’t have time. | 我们没有时间 |
[26:00] | – We need to speed things up. – All right. | -我们得加快步伐 -好 |
[26:02] | Well, let’s do that | 我们就通过 |
[26:04] | by turning them against each other. | 让他们相互反目做到这一点吧 |
[26:06] | I like it. How are we gonna do that? | 这主意不错 我们要怎么办 |
[26:08] | I think maybe we let our handler handle this one. | 我觉得不如交给我们的上司吧 |
[26:12] | Me? | 我 |
[26:14] | Did you not see the way | 你没看到那天晚上 |
[26:14] | Jesse was looking at you the other night? | 杰西看你的眼神吗 |
[26:16] | Oh, shut up. | 得了吧 |
[26:17] | – Was he? – He was not. | -真的吗 -才没有 |
[26:18] | He was. | 真的 |
[26:20] | Which will work to our advantage | 这就是我们的优势 |
[26:22] | when you accidentally bump into him on the street. | 你在街上假装偶遇他就行了 |
[26:28] | Jesse? Hi! | 杰西 你好 |
[26:31] | – Simone, from the Dining Hall. – Oh, right. | -西蒙 那天宴会上的 -没错 |
[26:35] | Hey, how’s your mom doing? | 你妈妈怎么样了 |
[26:36] | Once you have him alone, | 等他一个人的时候 |
[26:38] | you can tell him what happened | 你就告诉他你送他妈妈 |
[26:38] | when you drove his mom home from the party. | 从派对回去后发生了什么 |
[26:40] | When you say she was sick, you mean…? | 你说她生病了 你是说… |
[26:43] | I think she might have a problem. | 我觉得她可能有问题 |
[26:44] | I only say that because my mom started drinking a lot | 我这么说是因为我爸爸死后 |
[26:48] | when my dad died. | 我妈妈也喝酒 |
[26:50] | I’m s– I shouldn’t have said anything. | 我…我不该说这些的 |
[26:52] | No, you’re right. | 不 你说得对 |
[26:53] | I’ve just been so wrapped up in my own — | 我太关注我自己的… |
[26:54] | No, hey, don’t do that to yourself. | 不 别这么自责 |
[26:57] | Talk to your mom. | 和你妈妈谈谈 |
[26:58] | Tell her how you’re feeling. | 告诉她你的感受 |
[27:07] | Once we get the pictures… | 等我们拿到照片 |
[27:10] | we send in Rhys. | 里斯就能上场了 |
[27:12] | How did you get these? | 这是哪儿来的 |
[27:14] | I followed him. | 我跟踪他 |
[27:15] | Look, if I’m going into business with somebody, | 如果我要和人合作 |
[27:17] | I need to know I can trust him. | 我必须要知道我能信任他 |
[27:19] | And yet, here he is, in the arms of another woman, | 而现在 他在另一个女人的怀里 |
[27:20] | betraying your trust — for God knows how long. | 背叛了你的信任 谁知道有多久了 |
[27:24] | I’m so sorry. | 我很遗憾 |
[27:29] | I’ll get it all on film, and then… | 我会都拍下来 然后 |
[27:32] | I’ll complete the circle. | 我来完成最后一步 |
[27:35] | You mean Rhys? | 你是说里斯 |
[27:36] | And I’m sorry, but if they’re sleeping together, | 我很遗憾 如果他们有一腿 |
[27:38] | odds are they are working together. | 很可能他们相互勾结 |
[27:40] | Let’s look at the facts. | 直面现实吧 |
[27:41] | He’s already cheated and lied to you. | 他已经背叛了你 骗了你 |
[27:43] | If she’s willing to do that, | 如果她会那么做 |
[27:44] | what makes you think she’ll stop there? | 你为什么觉得他们只有这层关系 |
[27:46] | But the sad truth is, | 可惜事实是 |
[27:46] | – you just can’t trust him. – You cannot trust her. | -你不能信任他 -你不能信任她 |
[28:08] | No money, no Tommy. | 没钱 没有汤米 |
[28:11] | You really do have a problem, Ms. Vaughan. | 你麻烦可真的大了 沃恩女士 |
[28:15] | Friends of yours? | 你朋友吗 |
[28:17] | I’m gonna need you to come with us. | 我希望你跟我们走一趟 |
[28:19] | I wish I could, but I have to get back to the office, | 我也想 但我得回办公室 |
[28:21] | and you’re about to get a very important phone call. | 你马上就会接到一通很重要的电话 |
[28:25] | Get in the car. | 上车 |
[28:26] | You don’t believe me? | 你不相信我吗 |
[28:34] | Yes? | 喂 |
[28:39] | No, that’s a mistake. | 不 搞错了 |
[28:42] | As of when? | 什么时候 |
[28:47] | I’ll call you back. | 我回头打给你 |
[28:51] | I’m guessing the Securities and Exchange Commission | 我猜证券委员会 |
[28:53] | called your business manager to tell him | 打给你的业务经理 告诉他 |
[28:55] | the Optican Group and every other phony corporation in your name | 奥普蒂冈组织和你名下的其他空壳公司 |
[29:00] | has had its assets frozen pending review. | 资产都冻结了 将要面临审查 |
[29:04] | What the hell did you do? | 你做了什么 |
[29:06] | My friends at the SEC | 我在证券委员会的朋友 |
[29:08] | are now in control of all of your money. | 现在控制了你的钱 |
[29:10] | Oh, I’m sorry — all of your bosses’ money. | 不好意思 是你老大的钱 |
[29:14] | Which I’m thinking might get you killed. | 我觉得这样会要了你的命 |
[29:18] | So, if you want to stay alive, | 所以如果你还想活命 |
[29:22] | I suggest you do exactly as I say. | 我建议你照我说的做 |
[29:37] | What do you want? | 你想要什么 |
[29:39] | Confession — to the murder of the Kincaids. | 坦白 杀害金凯兹夫妇 |
[29:43] | You tell the police the truth, that you pulled the trigger, | 你告诉警方真相 是你杀了他们 |
[29:46] | and I’ll have the SEC back off. | 我就会让证券委员会停手 |
[29:47] | I’m not telling the police anything. | 我什么都不会告诉警方的 |
[29:49] | Then you’ll have to explain to your bosses | 那你就得向你的上头解释 |
[29:51] | how you lost all their money. | 你怎么把所有钱都弄丢了 |
[29:53] | How’s that conversation gonna go? | 你们会聊的怎么样呢 |
[29:56] | You might be better off in jail. | 说不定进监狱才更好呢 |
[30:01] | They have people inside. | 他们内部有人 |
[30:03] | So? | 那又怎么样 |
[30:05] | Roll on them. | 供出他们 |
[30:07] | I’m sure you have enough information | 你肯定有足够的信息 |
[30:09] | to dismantle the entire organization. | 搞垮整个组织 |
[30:15] | Release the money — now. | 赶紧解封那些钱 |
[30:20] | Or you’ll do what? | 不然你怎么办 |
[30:21] | You’ll shoot me, the way you shot the Kincaids? | 你要杀了我 和你杀了金凯兹夫妇一样吗 |
[30:24] | No, I shot them in the chest. | 不 我朝他们当胸开了两枪 |
[30:27] | You, I’ll shoot in the head. | 你呢 我会打爆你的脑袋 |
[30:29] | You guys get that? | 你们收到了吗 |
[30:33] | LAPD! | 洛杉矶警局 |
[30:34] | Drop the gun! | 放下枪 |
[30:35] | On the ground — now! | 跪下 快点 |
[30:36] | On the ground — now! | 跪下 快点 |
[30:38] | Down — now! | 快点 跪下 |
[30:46] | Yeah, we got that. | 我们收到了 |
[30:47] | Which means Tommy’s in the clear. | 也就是说汤米是清白的 |
[30:49] | And if Tasker makes a deal, | 如果塔斯克愿意达成协议 |
[30:51] | Tommy won’t have the cartel to worry about anymore. | 汤米就不用担心贩毒集团的事了 |
[30:54] | And you will be the next Chief of Police. | 你就会成为下一任警察局长 |
[30:56] | I don’t know about that. | 这我可不敢说 |
[30:59] | One question. | 有个问题 |
[31:01] | Were you bluffing, | 你是在虚张声势 |
[31:02] | or do you really have friends at the SEC? | 还是真的有朋友在证券交易委员会 |
[31:18] | Nothing for six years, and then twice in one day. | 六年没有联系 突然一天找我两回 |
[31:22] | I just wanted to give you this — | 我只是想给你这个 |
[31:24] | – Tommy’s bail money. – Oh, come on, Allie. | -汤米的保释金 -别这样 小爱 |
[31:25] | I don’t like to owe people favors. | 我不想欠别人人情 |
[31:29] | You never did. | 你没有 |
[31:31] | If my brother calls you and needs help… | 如果我弟弟联系你 寻求帮助 |
[31:34] | He’s my friend. | 他是我朋友 |
[31:35] | You’re enabling him, I’m enabling him. It has to stop. | 你纵容他 我也纵容他 不能再这样了 |
[31:41] | Yes, ma’am. | 是 长官 |
[31:52] | I just need to know. | 我只是想知道 |
[31:55] | Are you happy? | 你快乐吗 |
[31:59] | I am. | 我快乐 |
[32:01] | Good. | 好 |
[32:04] | That’s all I ever wanted. | 这样对我来说就足够了 |
[32:19] | From now on, I’m running the operation. | 从现在起 行动由我负责 |
[32:21] | You’ll take orders from me. | 你听我的命令行事 |
[32:23] | Uh, does Jesse know that? | 杰西知道吗 |
[32:24] | I’ll deal with Jesse after we collect the diamonds. | 我们拿走钻石后 我再应付杰西 |
[32:26] | That’s the spirit. First things first. | 就是这样 先拿走钻石 |
[32:34] | I’m gonna kill him. | 我要杀了他 |
[32:35] | Well, well. Look who’s here. | 看看谁在这里 |
[32:37] | Damn it. | 该死 |
[32:38] | I should have known. | 我早就该想到 |
[32:39] | I should have known. | 我才是早就该想到 |
[32:40] | Where are the diamonds? | 钻石在哪里 |
[32:41] | – I’m assuming they’re in your pants, just like Yumi. – What?! | -肯定在你裤裆里吧 和由美一样 -什么 |
[32:44] | Oh, come off it. We both know you stole the diamonds. | 得了吧 我们都知道是你偷了钻石 |
[32:47] | Now, you see what he’s doing? | 你明白他做了什么吗 |
[32:48] | First he sleeps with your girlfriend — | 他先睡了你的女朋友 |
[32:49] | – He did not. – Repeatedly. | -他没有 -好几次 |
[32:50] | And then he steals the diamonds, | 然后他偷走了钻石 |
[32:52] | blames us so he can keep her cut. | 怪在我们头上 这样他就能吞了她那份 |
[32:54] | You think I’m rogering this girl senseless for the diamonds? | 你觉得我无情地勾搭这个女孩 就为了钻石 |
[32:57] | He is not. | 他没有 |
[32:58] | Isn’t that why you rogered me? | 你不就是为此勾搭我吗 |
[33:01] | – What? – What? | -什么 -什么 |
[33:03] | Don’t pretend you didn’t enjoy it. | 别假装你没有乐在其中 |
[33:04] | – I did what I had to do. – Yeah. | -我做了我该做的事 -嗯 |
[33:06] | I work for Jesse now. This is his operation. | 我现在为杰西干活 这是他的行动了 |
[33:08] | His operation? | 他的行动 |
[33:09] | This whole smuggling thing was my idea. | 这走私的主意是我的主意 |
[33:11] | This was my idea, | 那是我的主意 |
[33:13] | and you repay me by sleeping with that old man? | 你就这么爬上那个老家伙的床回报我 |
[33:16] | “Old man”? | 老家伙 |
[33:16] | Give me that. I’m gonna kill him. | 给我 我要杀了他 |
[33:18] | FBI! | 联调局 |
[33:19] | Drop the gun. | 放下枪 |
[33:20] | Simone? | 西蒙 |
[33:21] | I said, drop it. | 我说 放下枪 |
[33:25] | You’re under arrest for smuggling, grand larceny, | 你因涉嫌走私 重大盗窃 |
[33:27] | and attempted murder. | 和谋杀未遂被捕了 |
[33:28] | You, too, sweetheart. | 你也是 亲爱的 |
[33:29] | Wait, you’re a cop? | 等等 你是警察 |
[33:31] | FBI — she said it when she walked in. | 联调局 她进来的时候就说了 |
[33:33] | This is the problem with kids these days. | 现在的年轻人都这毛病 |
[33:34] | They don’t listen. | 他们不会听 |
[33:37] | Cutting it a little close, don’t you think? | 来得有点千钧一发了吧 |
[33:38] | Oh, we would have come in sooner, | 本来我们也想早点来的 |
[33:40] | but you were two were on a roll. | 但你们俩说得正起劲了 |
[33:41] | The boys wanted to listen in. | 大家都想继续听 |
[33:43] | Brightens their day. | 让他们乐乐 |
[33:45] | I’m glad you’re not dead. | 很高兴你没死 |
[33:46] | Aww, see? She does care. | 你看 她还是关心我们的 |
[33:53] | Look at you, detective-ing. | 瞧瞧你 做着警探的活 |
[33:56] | – Not very well at the moment. – Oh, what? | -现在可不太行 -怎么了 |
[33:59] | Not enough you brought down an entire drug cartel today? | 今天扳倒了贩毒集团还不够吗 |
[34:02] | Tasker’s gonna make a deal? | 塔斯克愿意接受协议吗 |
[34:03] | Thanks to you and Alice. | 多亏了你和爱丽丝 |
[34:05] | You know, I get it now. | 我现在明白了 |
[34:07] | Your partner is almost as big a badass as you are. | 你的合伙人几乎和你一样厉害 |
[34:11] | I would have left me for her, too. | 换我也会离开我跟她走的 |
[34:12] | – I did not leave you. – I know. | -我没有离开你 -我知道 |
[34:14] | But as far as I’m concerned, | 但在我看来 |
[34:15] | the band is officially back together. | 现在是确实重新聚首了 |
[34:20] | Hey, Nick. | 尼克 |
[34:21] | Uh, the cartel money is evidence now, | 贩毒集团的钱现在是证据 |
[34:23] | so I’ll just go get it. | 我去拿过来 |
[34:32] | 我没办法 抱歉 小爱 | |
[34:58] | You forgot to say goodbye. | 你忘记说再见了 |
[35:13] | You are really very, very good at your job. | 你真的非常 非常擅长你的工作 |
[35:17] | How did you find me? | 你怎么找到我的 |
[35:18] | I put a tracker in the bag. | 我在包里放了追踪器 |
[35:19] | ‘Cause you knew that I would steal it. | 因为你早就知道我会去偷 |
[35:21] | I hoped you wouldn’t, but… | 我希望你不会 但是… |
[35:24] | So…what now? | 那现在怎么办 |
[35:27] | Are you gonna take me down with your spinjitsu? | 你准备用旋转忍术拿下我吗 |
[35:30] | Are you gonna break me down psychologically? | 要从心理上攻破我吗 |
[35:33] | Are you gonna call mom? | 你会打给老妈吗 |
[35:36] | No, I’m not gonna do anything. | 不 我什么都不会做 |
[35:39] | My offer stands. | 我的条件仍然有效 |
[35:41] | Come work with me. | 过来给我工作 |
[35:42] | You can live with me for as long as you need to. | 可以在我这儿想住多久住多久 |
[35:46] | You don’t have to do this. | 你不用这样 |
[35:47] | Allie! | 小爱 |
[35:52] | But if you do take that money, | 但是如果你真的把钱带走了 |
[35:55] | we’re done, you and me. | 我就和你绝交 |
[35:57] | You say that now. | 那是因为你现在在气头上 |
[36:00] | There’s only so many times I can let you break my heart. | 你伤我心的次数是有限的 |
[36:07] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[36:11] | But I-I know who I am. | 但是我知道我是什么样的人 |
[36:15] | I’m not good like you. | 我没你那么好 |
[36:17] | I was never good! | 我从来就不好 |
[36:19] | Tommy, you know me. | 汤米 你了解我的 |
[36:22] | I’m proof you can change. | 我就是你也可以蜕变的证明 |
[36:35] | Yeah? | 是吗 |
[36:47] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[37:04] | Don’t call me! | 不要打电话给我 |
[37:06] | Don’t write! | 不要写信给我 |
[37:08] | Don’t ever come back! | 不要再回来 |
[37:22] | I’ve got to say, the Bureau is very impressed. | 我不得不说 联调局很是服气 |
[37:25] | Jesse and Yumi are being extradited. | 杰西和由美将被引渡 |
[37:28] | Poor Mrs. Takashi is going to rehab. | 可怜的鹰司夫人要去戒酒所 |
[37:30] | And somehow, we managed to bring down | 不知怎的 在没有造成国际纠纷的情况下 |
[37:32] | an international smuggling ring | 我们成功扳倒了 |
[37:35] | without creating an international incident. | 一个国际走私集团 |
[37:37] | Well, that’s pretty good, even for us. | 那挺好的 对我们也好 |
[37:39] | Which calls for a toast. | 值得干一杯 |
[37:41] | The only thing is — | 唯一的问题是 |
[37:42] | I’m drinking anyway. | 不管怎样我先喝了 |
[37:43] | We still don’t know who took the diamonds… | 我们还是不知道是谁拿走了钻石 |
[37:47] | Do we? | 你们知道吗 |
[37:49] | W-we told you. | 我们和你说过了 |
[37:50] | I know. | 我知道 |
[37:52] | It wasn’t us. | 不是我们 |
[37:53] | And I’m choosing to believe you, | 我选择相信你们 |
[37:54] | but I’m gonna find out who did it eventually | 但是我终究会查出罪魁祸首 |
[37:57] | and go after them with everything I’ve got. | 然后调用我的一切去抓他们 |
[38:01] | – Well, that was a terrible toast. – Yeah, really. | -这个祝酒词好糟糕 -确实 |
[38:02] | Here’s to better toasts in the future. | 希望未来的祝词会更好 |
[38:12] | This is exactly the way it was on our mystery woman’s wall. | 神秘女人墙上的东西原封不动就是这样 |
[38:15] | Clearly, a woman after my own heart. | 很明显是一个合我心意的女人 |
[38:17] | You know how I love a wall of crazy. | 你知道我有多么喜欢这样疯狂的墙 |
[38:19] | It’s obsessive, to say the least. | 至少可以说是偏执了 |
[38:21] | And so thorough. | 而且调查得很彻底 |
[38:22] | I’m kind of impressed. | 我都有点佩服她了 |
[38:24] | She collected intel on nearly everyone affiliated with the Firm, | 她收集了与公司有关的几乎所有人的情报 |
[38:27] | including those three lieutenants who wound up dead. | 包括那三个死去的副官 |
[38:30] | What are these buildings? | 这些建筑是什么 |
[38:31] | They’re all owned by the Firm. | 都是公司所有的 |
[38:33] | Including the church? | 那个教堂也是吗 |
[38:34] | No, the building next to it. | 不是 是旁边的那栋建筑 |
[38:36] | They’re not even here, are they? | 甚至都不在这儿了 对吗 |
[38:37] | You stashed them in the Rectory. | 你藏在了牧师住宅 |
[38:38] | Get out! | 滚出去 |
[38:39] | I will when you give me my diamonds back. | 你把钻石还给我我就走 |
[38:43] | Sophie, can you check to see if that has a Rectory? | 苏菲 你能不能查下有没有牧师住宅 |
[38:45] | Why? | 为什么 |
[38:46] | 社交媒体资源库 搜索 所有公理教堂 牧师住宅 | |
[38:48] | Yeah, the Rectory was added in 1940. | 有 牧师住宅建于1940年 |
[38:50] | That church is a Kensington safehouse. | 那个教堂是肯辛顿家的一个安全屋 |
[38:52] | How do you know? | 你怎么知道的 |
[38:53] | I…heard Margot talking. | 玛格特和人说话的时候我听到的 |
[38:57] | The Rectory, if you must know, | 牧师住宅 你们非得知道的话 |
[38:59] | houses the cash and munitions | 是存放我们迄今为止在洛杉矶积累的 |
[39:01] | we’ve accrued in Los Angeles thus far. | 现金和军需品的房子 |
[39:03] | Is it secured? | 有安保吗 |
[39:04] | Of course. Armed guards around the clock. | 当然有 昼夜不断都有武装守卫 |
[39:06] | – And there’s a vault? – In the catacombs. | -有保险箱吗 -在地下墓穴 |
[39:08] | My men checked in 20 minutes ago. | 我的人二十分钟前查过 |
[39:09] | It hasn’t been tampered with. | 还安好无损 |
[39:10] | So we still have time. | 那我们还有时间 |
[39:11] | For what? | 干什么 |
[39:12] | To set a trap. | 设置陷阱 |
[39:14] | If our mystery woman’s gonna act, | 如果这个神秘女人要行动的话 |
[39:16] | she’s gonna do it soon. | 她会很快行动 |
[39:17] | She’s done her homework on you and the Firm, | 她已经调查过你和公司 |
[39:20] | so she’s gonna know how to get inside the church… | 所以她知道怎么进入教堂 |
[39:23] | …how to make her way down, | 怎么下到墓穴 |
[39:25] | and go straight to the vault. | 径直走向保险箱 |
[39:29] | She’ll be prepared for security… | 她会对守卫有所准备 |
[39:34] | …and ready to crack into any alarm system… | 能够破解路上碰到的 |
[39:36] | …that stands in her way. | 任何警报系统 |
[39:48] | But when she gets in there, | 但当她进入时 |
[39:49] | she’s gonna find the one thing she’s not ready for… | 她就会发现她没有预料到的一件事 |
[39:52] | …us. | 我们 |
[39:55] | Not this time, lady. | 这次没这么好运了 女士 |
[39:56] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[39:58] | You don’t recognize me? | 你认不出我吗 |
[40:01] | No, I’ve never seen you before in my life. | 没 我从未见过你 |
[40:07] | It has been a while. | 好久不见 |
[40:11] | Mummy. | 妈咪 |