时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | Previously on “The Catch”… | 《致命诱惑》前情回顾 |
[00:01] | We are working for Ethan’s fiancée. | 我们现在为伊森的未婚妻工作 |
[00:03] | You think she’s after me just for my money. | 你觉得她只是看上了我的钱 |
[00:05] | If somebody had tried to tell me Ben was using me, | 以前如果有人说本在利用我 |
[00:07] | I wouldn’t have believed them. | 我是不会相信的 |
[00:08] | I want to put you on retainer. | 我想要雇你 |
[00:09] | He’s trying to own you. | 他是想占有你 |
[00:10] | We’re done talking about this. | 咱们别说这个了 |
[00:12] | She deserves better. | 她配得上更好的 |
[00:12] | You mean better than me. | 你是说比我更好 |
[00:13] | Where are you going? | 你要去哪儿 |
[00:14] | And… can I come with you? | 以及…我能一起吗 |
[00:16] | Are you gonna tell Alice and Val? | 你打算告诉爱丽丝和小瓦吗 |
[00:17] | What, that you’re dating a murderer? | 说什么 你和一个杀人犯在约会吗 |
[00:18] | Why do you care? | 你介意什么 |
[00:18] | She’s just using you. You’re gonna end up dead. | 她只是利用你 最后只可能是你丧命 |
[00:20] | Felicity. | 费莉希蒂 |
[00:21] | How do I know I can trust you? ? | 我怎么知道你可以信任呢 |
[00:23] | You don’t. | 你不知道 |
[00:24] | Listen to me. I killed Felicity. | 听我说 我杀了费莉希蒂 |
[00:25] | She’s alive, and she is definitely up to something. | 她还活着 她肯定有自己的打算 |
[00:30] | You shot her. | 你开枪打了她 |
[00:32] | Your own girlfriend. | 她可是你的女朋友 |
[00:33] | Oh, come on. | 拜托 |
[00:35] | She was more your girlfriend by then, wasn’t she? | 当时她更像是你的女友吧 |
[00:38] | And your spy. | 还是你的眼线 |
[00:39] | You were chasing us. | 当时是你在针对我们 |
[00:41] | I was pursuing my own interests. | 我只是追求自己的利益 |
[00:44] | She was disloyal. A clear liability. | 她不忠 显然是个累赘 |
[00:47] | You could have fired her. | 你可以干脆炒了她 |
[00:48] | What, and trusted that she’d stay out of my affairs? | 怎么 我还信她不会乱我的事吗 |
[00:50] | She couldn’t even be trusted to stay dead. | 我连她死了这事都没法信 |
[00:54] | Right. | 好吧 |
[00:55] | Where is she? | 她人在哪儿 |
[00:57] | Because, this time, I’m gonna do it properly. | 这一次我一定办妥 |
[01:00] | No, you are not, Rhys. | 不 别想 里斯 |
[01:02] | We don’t even know why she’s here. | 我们都不知道她回来干吗呢 |
[01:03] | To kill us, obviously. | 显然是要杀了我们 |
[01:05] | Well, maybe she’s here to kill you, | 或许只是想杀你呢 |
[01:06] | but I just spent two days with her. | 而我才跟她共处了两日 |
[01:07] | Oh, yeah, go on. Rub it in. | 嗯 继续 继续说 |
[01:08] | If she wanted me dead, | 她要是有意杀死我 |
[01:09] | she could have killed me 100 times. | 机会太多 早八百年就下手了 |
[01:12] | I think she’s up to something else. | 我认为她有别的打算 |
[01:13] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[01:14] | Killing me. | 就是要杀死我 |
[01:16] | So, once again, where is she? | 再问你一次 她在哪儿 |
[01:18] | Put it away! | 别想了 |
[01:19] | It’s not your move. | 轮不到你 |
[01:20] | It’s me she made contact with. | 她联系的是我 |
[01:21] | It’s my business she’s trying to steal. | 抢的是我的生意 |
[01:23] | And she’s clearly got help. | 而且显然有帮手 |
[01:25] | And once I find out who she’s working with, | 等我查出她搭档的身份 |
[01:27] | then you can kill her. | 你就可以杀她了 |
[01:28] | But first, I need you to tell me everything | 但首先你要告诉我 |
[01:30] | about the night you shot Felicity. | 杀死费莉希蒂当晚的情形 |
[01:32] | Perhaps we can find out who helped | 或许我们能查出 |
[01:34] | bring her back from the dead. | 救活她的人是谁 |
[01:37] | So, your brother murdered a woman | 你弟弟杀死了一个女人 |
[01:39] | who then came back to life, but you didn’t know any of this, | 她起死回生 而你却毫不知情 |
[01:41] | so you slept with her and pulled a job with her, | 所以你跟她上床 并派活儿给她 |
[01:44] | which you now believe she sabotaged. | 如今认为她参与破坏 |
[01:46] | Yes, exactly. | 描述准确 |
[01:47] | And what is it you want us to do? | 那你希望我们做什么 |
[01:49] | I want you to find out who she’s working with | 我希望你们帮忙查出她同伴的身份 |
[01:51] | and what she’s planning so that I can take her down. | 以及他们的计划 这样我就能灭掉她 |
[01:55] | And when you say “Take her down”… | 你所谓”灭掉她” |
[01:56] | I wouldn’t concern yourself too much with the details, | 如果我是你的话 就不会过多 |
[01:59] | if I were you. | 关注于细节 |
[01:59] | I know how squeamish you both are | 我清楚你们都十分敏感于我那些 |
[02:01] | about my extra-legal… | 法律之外的 |
[02:03] | – Illegal. – …activities. | -非法的 -活动 |
[02:05] | Are you going to kill her? | 你打算杀死她吗 |
[02:06] | I haven’t decided. | 还没决定 |
[02:08] | What I need is for you to retrace Felicity’s steps | 我只希望你们能帮忙查明 |
[02:11] | from the day that Rhys botched her murder, | 里斯谋杀失败之后 费莉希蒂的行踪 |
[02:14] | starting with identifying | 从确认救她一命的 |
[02:15] | whoever it was that saved her life. | 那个人的身份开始 |
[02:19] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[02:21] | Rhys says that after he shot Felicity, | 里斯说他开枪后 |
[02:23] | he went downstairs to the hotel bar. | 就下楼去了酒店的酒吧 |
[02:25] | Naturally. | 再正常不过了 |
[02:25] | Which is where he placed a call | 然后就在酒吧打电话 |
[02:27] | to the firm’s corpse removal specialist, | 给公司的尸体处理专家 |
[02:29] | a man named “The Cleaner.” | 人称”清道夫” |
[02:30] | Got to have one of those. | 贵公司肯定有这种人才 |
[02:31] | He spent over two hours in the bar. | 里斯在酒吧待了两个钟头 |
[02:33] | When he returned to the room, the corpse was already removed. | 然后回房间 尸体已经处理了 |
[02:36] | So I would start with The Cleaner. | 所以我会从清道夫入手 |
[02:37] | But if The Cleaner works for Kensington… | 但清道夫是肯辛顿公司的员工 |
[02:39] | He used to, but he vanished right after this job. | 以前是 但这个活儿之后他就消失了 |
[02:41] | Now, I thought we’d lost him in the restructuring, but now… | 我以为他是因为公司的改革而离开 但 |
[02:44] | It seems he may be working with Felicity. | 他似乎是费莉希蒂的同伙 |
[02:47] | So I need you to find him. | 所以需要你们去找到他 |
[02:48] | Do you have a name? | 知道他的名字吗 |
[02:50] | No. | 不知道 |
[02:51] | But The Cleaner’s nom de plume stems from his… | 但清道夫这个化名是源于他 |
[02:55] | distinctive technique. | 高超的技术 |
[02:56] | Please don’t tell us. | 千万别说 |
[02:58] | Total liquefaction. | 彻底液化 |
[02:59] | What did I say? | 我说什么来着 |
[03:00] | The deceased can literally be flushed down the drain. | 尸体真的就化成一滩流进下水道 |
[03:03] | It’s really convenient. | 真的很方便 |
[03:05] | – Margot. – What, you think it’s somehow more civilized | -玛格特 -怎么着 你难道认为 |
[03:07] | to hack a body to pieces and haul it around in a sack? | 将尸体大卸八块后装麻袋里就更文明吗 |
[03:09] | – Because let me… – Can you please stop? | -请让我 -能别说了吗 |
[03:11] | Okay. We can’t. | 我们做不到 |
[03:13] | Can’t what? | 做不到什么 |
[03:14] | Do this. | 这份工作 |
[03:16] | Help you with this. | 帮你调查这件事 |
[03:17] | Oh, come on. | 少来 |
[03:18] | She’s trying to kill me. | 她可想要杀死我呢 |
[03:19] | You’d be preventing a murder. | 帮我就是在阻止一场凶案 |
[03:22] | And if not me, then think about poor Tessa, | 不看僧面看佛面 想想可怜的泰莎 |
[03:24] | your step-daughter. | 你的继女 |
[03:25] | Because if I’m gone, she’ll have to live with you. | 我要是死了 她就得跟你一起生活 |
[03:27] | Permanently. | 永远跟你一起 |
[03:30] | – All right, fine. – I had a feeling. | -好吧 -我就知道 |
[03:32] | But after this, we’re done. | 但这是最后一次 |
[03:34] | We’ll see. | 走着瞧 |
[03:44] | Clear your schedule. I may need you this afternoon. | 放下其他事 下午可能要找你 |
[03:46] | Okay. For…? | 好 什么事 |
[03:52] | Don’t let me stop you if you need to go be her henchman. | 如果你想当小喽啰就别介意窝 |
[03:56] | I’m not her henchman. | 我不是她的喽啰 |
[03:58] | Does she know that? | 她知道这点吗 |
[04:09] | What are you doing? | 你做什么呢 |
[04:10] | Just packing for a brief getaway. | 收拾行李度假 |
[04:13] | You can’t. We have a job to do. | 不行 你还有工作要做 |
[04:15] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[04:15] | You’re gonna have to tell Justine… | 你得告诉贾斯廷 |
[04:16] | This job isn’t coming from Justine. | 不是贾斯廷安排的工作 |
[04:19] | Look who’s back in the bad guy business! | 看谁又重操恶人营生啦 |
[04:21] | Who’s the target? | 目标是谁 |
[04:22] | Ethan Ward. | 伊森·沃德 |
[04:24] | – Alice’s ex. – He’s up to something. | -爱丽丝的前任 -他有阴谋 |
[04:27] | I just need proof and a second-story man | 我需要证据 万一要入室抢劫 |
[04:29] | in case of breaking and entering. | 我还需要一位飞天大盗 |
[04:31] | Well, I’m flattered, but I’m gonna have to pass. | 很受用 但不行 |
[04:33] | I’m trying to protect Alice. | 我是想保护爱丽丝 |
[04:34] | When Alice finds out, | 等爱丽丝知道了 |
[04:35] | you’re the one that’s gonna need protecting. | 真正该寻求保护的人可是你 |
[04:37] | I can’t do this without you. | 没有你我肯定做不到 |
[04:39] | Then don’t. | 那就别做 |
[04:41] | Or better yet, ask Justine. | 或者找贾斯廷 |
[04:42] | Look, if Ethan is crooked, | 如果伊森有问题 |
[04:44] | then he’s a perfect target for the FBI. | 那他也是联调局的绝佳目标 |
[04:46] | Plus, Alice is far more likely | 再说 爱丽丝可能不信你 |
[04:48] | to believe Justine than she is you. | 但一定会信贾斯廷 |
[04:50] | That’s true. | 言之有理 |
[04:52] | And when Justine asks where you are? | 如果贾斯廷问起你来 |
[04:54] | Just tell her I had to go pay my last respects | 就说我要向一位旧友致以 |
[04:56] | to an old friend. | 最后敬意 |
[04:59] | I’ve asked Sophie to make a list | 我已经安排苏菲整理 |
[05:00] | of all the chemical warehouses in Los Angeles and the Valley. | 洛杉矶和圣费尔南多谷的化学工厂清单 |
[05:03] | This has to be the last time. | 再也没有下次了 |
[05:04] | As soon as we wrap this case, | 一查明此案 |
[05:06] | we are officially done with Margot Bishop. | 我们和玛格特·毕夏就正式拜拜 |
[05:08] | Agreed. | 附议 |
[05:09] | We will give her back all of her money, | 把她的钱全数奉还 |
[05:10] | if we have to, plus interest. | 实在不行还要算上利息 |
[05:12] | Let’s not get crazy. | 别乱来 |
[05:13] | Well, Ethan will pay us more, | 反正伊森给的价更高 |
[05:15] | and he won’t ask us to hunt down people | 而且他不会安排我们追捕 |
[05:16] | who make human Drano for a living. | 以腐蚀人体为生的人 |
[05:18] | So we are accepting Ethan’s offer. | 这么说我们真的要接受伊森的邀请 |
[05:20] | Why wouldn’t we? | 为什么不呢 |
[05:23] | Ben will be fine. | 本不会介意 |
[05:24] | I’m sure he will be. | 那是当然 |
[05:26] | Once you have the conversation with him. | 只要你们谈过了 |
[05:27] | We don’t need to have a conversation. | 我们不需要谈 |
[05:28] | This isn’t Ben’s decision to make. | 决定权不在本 |
[05:30] | As your business partner, I could not agree more. | 作为你的工作伙伴 我再同意不过了 |
[05:33] | But as your friend… | 但作为你的朋友 |
[05:35] | He’s just jealous. | 他只是吃醋了 |
[05:36] | You want me to arrest your girlfriend’s ex-boyfriend. | 你想我去逮捕你女友的前男友 |
[05:39] | I know what it sounds like. | 表面上看我肯定是疯了 |
[05:41] | This is so refreshingly human of you. | 没想到你也有七情六欲 |
[05:43] | – I’m not jealous. – Of course not. | -我没吃醋 -当然 |
[05:45] | Why would you be jealous | 你怎么可能吃一位 |
[05:47] | of a phenomenally successful | 极为成功的 |
[05:49] | multi-millionaire business tycoon? | 百万商业大亨的醋呢 |
[05:51] | He’s not a good guy. | 他不是好人 |
[05:52] | He’s an extremely good-looking guy. | 他长得真是俊极了 |
[05:54] | Seven years ago, the cops were looking at him | 七年前 警方怀疑他涉嫌 |
[05:56] | for murder, fraud, and corruption, | 谋杀 欺诈和腐败 |
[05:57] | but they could never make it stick. | 但没有实锤 |
[05:58] | Well, maybe because he didn’t do any of that stuff. | 或许是因为他清白无辜 |
[06:00] | But maybe he did, | 也可能他做过 |
[06:01] | and you could be the one that finally gets him. | 而你就是将他绳之以法的人 |
[06:03] | Oh, that’s so sweet of you to pretend | 你真是好体贴 还假心假意 |
[06:05] | to make this about me. | 是为我好 |
[06:06] | We catch bad guys. Is that not what we do? | 我们不就是要抓坏蛋吗 |
[06:08] | Where is this coming from? | 这事是怎么突然想起来的 |
[06:09] | He wants Alice to work for him exclusively, | 他找爱丽丝专门为他工作 |
[06:12] | and I just want to make sure he’s on the up-and-up. | 而我只是想确保他不存坏心眼 |
[06:13] | For her. | 为她 |
[06:14] | Do I have to tell you | 需要我一一说明 |
[06:16] | all the reasons why this is a bad idea? | 这主意糟糕透顶的理由吗 |
[06:17] | It’s a favor. | 帮个忙 |
[06:19] | Not unlike when I went undercover | 跟我前去卧底 |
[06:20] | to save your ex-husband. | 救你前夫差不多 |
[06:21] | Ethan Ward is a private citizen. | 伊森·沃德是普通公民 |
[06:23] | He’s also a multi-millionaire. | 同时身价百万 |
[06:25] | You don’t become that playing by the rules. | 循规蹈矩的人不可能赚那么多 |
[06:31] | I’ll swing by our white collar division, | 我会去商业诈骗科 |
[06:34] | see what I can dig up. | 问问看 |
[06:38] | What I don’t understand is if you can’t trust this woman, | 我不明白的是 如果这个女人不可信 |
[06:40] | then why include her in our plans? | 为什么要安排她参与我们的计划 |
[06:43] | So we can draw her out and find out hers. | 就能引蛇出洞 查明她的计划 |
[06:45] | She’s not gonna tell you anything. | 她什么都不会说 |
[06:47] | She’s gonna kill you! | 她会杀了你 |
[06:48] | Yes, but sometimes, | 没错 但有时候 |
[06:49] | before they kill you, they got cocky, monologue a bit, | 他们下手杀你之前 会自吹自擂 |
[06:51] | and tell you everything, and then — Bam! | 自揭底牌 然后”砰” |
[06:53] | You kill them. | 你杀死他们 |
[06:54] | Let’s just kill her now. | 咱们赶紧下手吧 |
[06:56] | Be nice. | 乖乖的 |
[06:58] | Actually, don’t. She’ll get suspicious. | 还是别 否则她会起疑 |
[07:01] | Hello, darling. | 亲爱的 |
[07:05] | Could you not find child care? | 你找不到保姆吗 |
[07:07] | Well, Tessa will be actually joining us today. | 今天泰莎会一起 |
[07:09] | Firm’s version of homeschool. | 公司版的家庭私塾 |
[07:11] | According to Mummy, I’m meant to be learning from my elders. | 我妈说要向前辈学习 |
[07:15] | So I’ll be watching every move you make. | 所以我要观察你们的行动 |
[07:18] | I’m afraid the sit-down with Keegan didn’t go as planned. | 可惜和基冈的会面并不顺利 |
[07:21] | Oh, dear. What happened? | 天啊 怎么回事 |
[07:23] | Someone moved in, made a deal ahead of us. | 有人介入 赶在我们前头达成了交易 |
[07:27] | How? | 如何 |
[07:28] | I thought we were the only ones who knew. | 我还以为只有我们知道 |
[07:31] | So did I. | 我也这么以为 |
[07:33] | Trouble is, I’m not entirely sure | 问题在于 我并不确定 |
[07:34] | who it is we’re up against. | 对方的身份 |
[07:36] | How do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[07:37] | Keegan was only given a code name — Mockingbird. | 基冈只知道一个代号 嘲鸫 |
[07:40] | Mockingbird? | 嘲鸫 |
[07:42] | Does it mean anything to you? | 你知道什么情况吗 |
[07:43] | No. I’m afraid not. | 怕是不知 |
[07:46] | Didn’t mean anything to us, either. | 我们也不知道 |
[07:47] | Which is why I was considering reaching out to my brother. | 所以我在考虑联系弟弟 |
[07:50] | To Rhys? | 联系里斯 |
[07:52] | I didn’t realize you were still speaking. | 没想到你们还有接触 |
[07:54] | Is he in town? | 他也在城里吗 |
[07:55] | Yes. I’m afraid he is. | 恐怕在的 |
[07:57] | I’m sure he’d be glad to see you. | 肯定很高兴再见到你 |
[07:58] | Oh, I don’t know about that. | 这我可说不准 |
[08:00] | We left each other on, uh…awkward terms. | 我们分开时的情形 挺别扭 |
[08:04] | Am I the only person in this family you haven’t slept with? | 这个家族里只剩我还没跟你睡过了吧 |
[08:07] | All right. That’s enough. | 好吧 到此为止 |
[08:11] | Let’s come up with a plan to draw out this Mockingbird. | 咱们想想办法引出嘲鸫 |
[08:17] | I’ll call in a bit. | 回头见 |
[08:30] | Rhys. | 里斯 |
[08:33] | Felicity. | 费莉希蒂 |
[08:34] | I can’t believe you came all the way back from the dead | 难以置信 你好不容易死而复生 |
[08:37] | and didn’t call. | 居然不联系我 |
[08:44] | I never got to thank you properly for the scar, did I? | 我一直都没机会好好感谢你给的这块伤疤 |
[08:47] | I suppose that’s why you’ve come back, is it? | 所以你回来了 对吧 |
[08:49] | – To kill me. – Yes. | -想要杀我 -没错 |
[08:51] | Among other things. | 此外还有别的任务 |
[08:52] | I suppose I don’t need to ask | 我想自己不用多问 |
[08:53] | how you knew where to find me. | 你如何知道我的行踪 |
[08:55] | To give my sister her due credit, | 我要替姐姐正名 |
[08:56] | she did try to warn me off of you. | 她试过叫我罢手 |
[08:57] | I decided not to take her advice. | 而我决定不听她的 |
[09:00] | The two of you seem to cloud each other’s judgment. | 你们俩似乎在干扰彼此的判断力 |
[09:02] | Do we? | 是吗 |
[09:03] | This is all your fault, you know. | 都是你的错 |
[09:05] | I wouldn’t have had to shoot you | 如果你当初没有跟她搞在一块 |
[09:07] | if you hadn’t gone behind my back with her. | 背叛了我 我根本不会开枪打你 |
[09:09] | If you are planning to shoot me, | 如果你打算开枪 |
[09:10] | there’s something you should know. | 先听我把话说完 |
[09:12] | What is it? | 说吧 |
[09:14] | Your sister… | 你姐姐 |
[09:16] | was much better in bed. | 比你能干 |
[09:19] | You know, I actually felt guilty | 第一次杀死你 |
[09:20] | about killing you the first time. | 我还真挺愧疚 |
[09:22] | This time, I think I’m gonna rather enjoy it. | 这一次我应该就会享受整个过程了 |
[09:27] | If you want your niece to live, you’ll lower your gun. | 想让外甥女活命的话就把枪放下 |
[09:31] | Oh, for the love of — Are you Tessa? | 我的老天爷 你是泰莎吗 |
[09:33] | If she dies, I doubt Margot and Ben will let you live. | 她要是死了 玛格特和本不会放过你 |
[09:41] | Are — Are you all right? | 你…你还好吧 |
[09:42] | Next time, put one in my shoulder | 下一次 可以打我肩膀 |
[09:44] | if it means getting a clean shot at that bitch. | 只要能将那个贱人一枪毙命 |
[09:47] | I’m Tessa. | 我是泰莎 |
[09:49] | Rhys. | 里斯 |
[09:50] | I like you already. | 我已经喜欢上你了 |
[09:58] | Have you seen how much Ethan gives to charity? | 你知道伊森的慈善捐款数目吗 |
[10:00] | He’s a saint. | 真是圣人 |
[10:02] | He’s the worst. | 坏透了 |
[10:03] | Saints aren’t typically guilty of fraud and money laundering. | 圣人一般不会犯有欺诈和洗钱之罪 |
[10:07] | You were right. Ethan Ward is a bad guy. | 你说得没错 伊森·沃德是个坏蛋 |
[10:10] | I’m sorry, could you say all that again? | 抱歉 能再说一次吗 |
[10:12] | That sounded so beautiful. | 真是悦耳动听 |
[10:13] | Our analyst flagged some financial irregularities | 分析师在他的一个项目上发现了 |
[10:16] | on one of his projects. | 不正常的金融活动 |
[10:19] | A multi-condo luxury resort in Cozumel. | 科苏梅尔的多套房奢侈度假酒店 |
[10:22] | According to the paperwork, | 书面记录表明 |
[10:22] | construction was completed last month. | 上个月已经完工 |
[10:24] | I had our people in Mexico check it out. | 我找墨西哥的朋友去现场确认 |
[10:26] | They sent back this photo. | 发回了这张照片 |
[10:28] | It doesn’t exist. | 根本不存在 |
[10:30] | No, it does not. | 不 它实际并不存在 |
[10:31] | Where do you suppose the money’s really going? | 你觉得这些钱真正流向了哪里 |
[10:32] | My best guess — somewhere offshore. | 如果我没猜错的话 某个海外账户 |
[10:35] | Ethan is going to jail. | 伊森要去坐牢了 |
[10:37] | And his signature on these approvals | 他在这些合同上的签字 |
[10:38] | is all the bureau needs to charge him. | 就足以让联调局起诉他了 |
[10:45] | I thought this is what you wanted. | 我还以为这就是你想看到的结果 |
[10:46] | It is, except this isn’t Ethan’s signature. | 没错 除了这并不是伊森的签名 |
[10:50] | How can you be sure? | 你怎么能肯定不是 |
[10:51] | ‘Cause I’ve seen it over and over again | 因为我今天早上在这些涉及 |
[10:53] | in the billions and billions of filings | 数亿美元的文件上看到了 |
[10:54] | I’ve been reviewing this morning. | 一遍又一遍 |
[10:56] | Any decent forger would see | 任何优秀的伪造者都能看出 |
[10:58] | the line spacing is totally different | 行间距完全不同 |
[11:00] | and the D’s do not match. | 字母D的写法也不吻合 |
[11:02] | Someone is signing Ethan’s name | 某人在冒签伊森的名字 |
[11:04] | to funnel money through a fake property. | 来通过虚构的地产项目转移资金 |
[11:05] | Probably one of his own employees. | 可能是他的某位下属干的 |
[11:08] | Well, either way… | 不管怎样 |
[11:09] | You get your wish. | 你如愿了 |
[11:10] | Ethan Ward is screwed. | 伊森·沃德完蛋了 |
[11:13] | Anything on The Cleaner? | 清道夫有什么线索了吗 |
[11:14] | You really do not want to know. | 你肯定不会想知道的 |
[11:16] | – Oh, my God. – Yeah. | -上帝啊 -对吧 |
[11:18] | Were those bodies? | 那都是尸体吗 |
[11:19] | They used to be. | 曾经是 |
[11:20] | Welcome to life with Margot Bishop. | 欢迎来到玛格特·毕夏的世界 |
[11:22] | We thought if we figured out | 我们本以为如果我们能弄清楚 |
[11:24] | how The Cleaner does what he does, | 这位清道夫的惯用手法 |
[11:26] | we might get a lead on where he could be. | 我们或许能找到他可能会身在何方的线索 |
[11:28] | And? | 结果呢 |
[11:28] | And it turns out we’re not the first people | 结果我们并不是第一批 |
[11:30] | to ask the Internet how to liquefy a human body. | 在网上咨询如何融化一具尸体的人 |
[11:35] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[11:36] | We have to see this through. | 我们还是必须得完成调查 |
[11:38] | Let’s look into these vendors. | 让我们来查查这些供应商 |
[11:39] | Look for bulk sales. | 找找它们的大宗订单 |
[11:40] | Anything that might lead — | 任何可能关于 |
[11:43] | I promise you that as soon as we find this guy, | 我向你们保证我们一找到这位清道夫 |
[11:45] | we are done with Margot Bishop. | 就和玛格特·毕夏解除合作关系 |
[11:50] | Can we talk about Ethan Ward? | 我们能聊聊伊森·沃德吗 |
[11:52] | Depends on what you want to say. | 那取决于你想聊什么了 |
[11:54] | I want to say that, in my desire to protect you, | 我想说 由于我太想保护你 |
[11:57] | I may have overstepped. | 我或许有点越界了 |
[11:59] | I have no right to tell you what to do or who to work for. | 我没有权利对你的工作或者客户指手画脚 |
[12:02] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[12:03] | I love you, too. | 我也爱你 |
[12:04] | And you have nothing to worry about with me and Ethan. | 关于我和伊森 你无需担心 |
[12:07] | I know that. | 我知道 |
[12:08] | Good, I’m glad, | 很好 我很高兴 |
[12:09] | because Val and I are going to accept his offer. | 因为小瓦和我准备接下他这笔生意 |
[12:12] | Allie… | 小爱 |
[12:12] | – Do you know why? – Listen to me. | -你知道为什么吗 -听我说 |
[12:14] | Because, currently, your baby mama | 因为 就现在 你宝贝女儿的妈妈 |
[12:15] | has us tracking down a man who liquefies corpses | 正让我们追踪一位专业融化尸体的清道夫 |
[12:18] | because a Kensington assassin is back from the dead, | 原因是一位肯辛顿公司的杀手起死回生了 |
[12:20] | and it’s not even noon. | 而现在甚至还没到中午 |
[12:22] | Eh, if you’ll recall, | 如果你回想一下 |
[12:22] | I also asked you not to work for Margot. | 我也跟你说过不要为玛格特工作的 |
[12:24] | Oh, I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[12:25] | Is this an apology call | 这到底是通道歉电话 |
[12:26] | or a call about how right you always are about everything? | 还是为了打来说你在所有事情上一直是对的呢 |
[12:29] | Apology call. | 是道歉电话 |
[12:30] | Good, because working for Ethan | 很好 因为为伊森工作 |
[12:31] | would solve all of AVI’s problems. | 可以解决我们调查公司目前面临的所有问题 |
[12:35] | And I can’t keep asking good people | 而我不能一直叫好人 |
[12:36] | to do terrible things. | 去做见不得光的勾当 |
[12:38] | I get it. | 我明白 |
[12:39] | You do? Really? | 你明白 真的吗 |
[12:40] | I do. | 真的 |
[12:48] | What? | 怎么了 |
[12:49] | We have to save Ethan Ward. | 我们得去拯救伊森·沃德 |
[12:52] | What the hell were you thinking? | 你到底在想什么啊 |
[12:53] | Oh, I don’t know, that I’d come rescue you | 我不知道 我过来是为了把你从 |
[12:55] | from a manipulative and highly skilled assassin. | 一位擅于摆布别人的职业杀手手中救下来的 |
[12:58] | Would you like one? | 你要来一杯吗 |
[12:59] | What? No. | 什么 不 |
[13:00] | – I wasn’t talking to you. – Yes, thanks. | -我不是在问你 -好的 谢谢 |
[13:01] | I had Felicity right where I wanted her, | 我本已经把费莉希蒂放在眼皮底下 |
[13:03] | where I could watch her. | 在我的监控范围内了 |
[13:04] | Oh, you were doing a little bit more than that. | 那你可做了不止你说的这么点事 |
[13:06] | Yes, well, thanks to your cowboy stunt, | 是啊 多亏了你的贸然行动 |
[13:08] | now she knows we’re onto her. | 现在她知道我们盯上她了 |
[13:09] | And she’s on the loose, armed, and dangerous. | 而且她现在不知所踪 全副武装 危险至极 |
[13:11] | Yeah, I know. I trained her. | 是的 我知道 她是我一手教出来的 |
[13:13] | Can you train me? | 你能教我吗 |
[13:14] | – Yeah, of course, darling. – No! | -当然可以了 亲爱的 -不行 |
[13:15] | We are on caution protocol until she is found and neutralized. | 在她被找到并解除威胁之前我们要小心行事 |
[13:18] | And I’m upping security until then. | 在那之前我要升级安保措施 |
[13:20] | Tessa, I’m so sorry. | 泰莎 非常抱歉 |
[13:22] | Your mum used to be fun, I swear. | 我对你发誓 你妈妈以前还是很有趣的 |
[13:25] | Is this a joke to you? | 这对你来说是个笑话吗 |
[13:26] | Rhys, we are under attack. | 里斯 我们现在岌岌可危 |
[13:29] | No, Felicity is under attack | 不 费莉希蒂才是岌岌可危 |
[13:31] | because I’m gonna finish the job for good this time… | 因为这次一旦我找到她 我会一劳永逸地 |
[13:35] | once I find her. | 把她干掉 |
[13:36] | And how do you plan to do that? | 那你打算怎么做 |
[13:40] | There’s 132 chemical suppliers in the area, | 这片区域里有132家化工用品供应商 |
[13:43] | so if we divide them geographically… | 如果我们按照地理位置进行划分 |
[13:47] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[13:52] | What are you all standing around for? | 你们都傻站着干什么 |
[13:55] | We have work to do. | 我们有活要干呢 |
[14:01] | Valerie Anderson. | 瓦莱丽·安德森 |
[14:02] | What a pleasure to finally meet | 终于见到这家事务所的 |
[14:04] | the other beauty and brains behind this operation. | 名字里的另一位美貌与智慧的代表了 |
[14:07] | If this is you trying to win me over, | 如果你这是在试图赢取我的好感 |
[14:09] | it’s not working. | 抱歉并不起作用 |
[14:11] | Well, give it a sec. | 那就稍等一下 |
[14:12] | Takes a while to kick in. | 好感需要点时间才能建立起来 |
[14:13] | We appreciate you wanting to help, Rhys, | 我们很感谢你前来提供协助 里斯 |
[14:15] | but we can find The Cleaner without you. | 但我们没有你的帮助也能找到那位清道夫 |
[14:17] | No, you can’t. You’ve got nothing. | 不 你们不能 你们手头没有线索 |
[14:20] | And now that Felicity’s disappeared, | 而现在费莉希蒂消失无踪 |
[14:22] | we have no time. | 我们没有时间浪费了 |
[14:23] | Disappeared? When? | 消失无踪 什么时候的事情 |
[14:24] | I thought Felicity was with Margot. | 我还以为费莉希蒂和玛格特在一起 |
[14:25] | She was. Now she’s not. | 她原本在 但现在不在了 |
[14:28] | You tried to kill her, didn’t you? | 你试图想杀了她 对吗 |
[14:30] | Twice, actually. | 实际上我进行了两度尝试 |
[14:31] | – But, you know, third time’s the charm, so… – No. | -但你们也知道的 事不过三 所以 -不 |
[14:34] | We are not gonna help you find this woman | 我们才不会为你找到这个女人 |
[14:36] | just so that you can kill her…again. | 以便你可以再次杀了她 |
[14:38] | Listen. | 听着 |
[14:39] | Not only do I have underworld contacts, | 我不仅有各种罪犯界的联系人 |
[14:41] | I also have favors I can call in — | 我还可以找很多人帮忙 |
[14:43] | favors that can help us lure out The Cleaner | 这些举手之劳可以帮助我们比你们现在 |
[14:46] | faster than whatever clue trail you’re chasing. | 追寻的线索更快地引出那位清道夫 |
[14:51] | I hate to say it, but the sooner we find The Cleaner, | 我很不想这么说 但我们越快找出清道夫 |
[14:54] | the sooner we are done with Margot Bishop. | 就越快能与玛格特·毕夏一刀两断 |
[14:57] | I like her. | 我喜欢她 |
[14:58] | And her brother. | 还有她兄弟 |
[14:59] | I take that back. | 我收回刚才说的话 |
[15:01] | If you try to kill Felicity on my watch, | 如果你试图在我眼皮底下杀掉费莉希蒂 |
[15:03] | I will shoot you. | 我会朝你开枪的 |
[15:04] | No, you won’t. You’re too good. | 不 你不会的 你人太好了 |
[15:06] | I’m not. | 我人不好 |
[15:08] | I believe you. | 我相信你 |
[15:10] | Oh, this is gonna be fun! Which desk is mine? | 这会非常有趣的 我坐哪开始工作呢 |
[15:13] | And do I get my own computer? | 会给我配工作电脑吗 |
[15:15] | Because if I do, | 因为如果给我配的话 |
[15:16] | you should know I am a Mac person. | 我得告诉你们我喜欢用苹果电脑 |
[15:21] | So you’re not a criminal. | 所以你不是罪犯 |
[15:23] | Not anymore. Technically. | 严格意义上说 是不再是了 |
[15:26] | Now he’s one of the good guys, | 他现在洗心革面了 |
[15:27] | which is why you’re here. | 这也是你此次前来的原因 |
[15:28] | Someone in your company is defrauding investors | 你公司里的某个员工在诈骗投资人的资金 |
[15:31] | and laundering a lot of money. | 并进行巨额洗钱 |
[15:32] | We need to know who. | 我们得查出这个人的身份 |
[15:34] | How’d you find this? | 你怎么发现的 |
[15:36] | You asked Alice to work with you exclusively. | 你叫爱丽丝为你提供独家调查服务 |
[15:38] | I needed to make sure you were on the up-and-up. | 我需要确保你是光明磊落的 |
[15:39] | So you had the FBI spy on me. | 所以你让联调局的人来监视我 |
[15:41] | Inquire about. | 探询而已 |
[15:43] | Your record isn’t exactly spotless. | 你的档案并不是无懈可击的 |
[15:46] | I don’t do that stuff anymore. | 我不再做那种事了 |
[15:48] | That makes two of us. | 我也是 |
[15:49] | Even so, that can put you in jail. | 即使是这样 这些证据也足以让你蹲监狱 |
[15:51] | I’m sorry, are you threatening me? | 抱歉 你是在威胁我吗 |
[15:53] | – No. – No, actually. | -不是 -并不是 |
[15:54] | Believe it or not, we’re trying to help you. | 不管你信不信 我们是想要帮你 |
[15:58] | Why? | 为什么 |
[15:59] | Because clearly, | 因为很明显 |
[15:59] | you do need AVI as your security firm, | 你确实需要爱-瓦调查公司做你的安保公司 |
[16:01] | and I’m not about to let Alice go down because of this. | 我不会因此就让爱丽丝身处险境 |
[16:04] | Does she know about this? | 她知道这件事吗 |
[16:05] | No, and I’d like to keep it that way. | 不知道 我也不打算告诉她 |
[16:08] | Because she will so bust you for stalking me, right? | 因为她会对你跟踪我这件事情大发雷霆 对吧 |
[16:12] | She absolutely will. | 她一定会的 |
[16:16] | I’d have done the same thing. | 换了我也会这么做 |
[16:20] | So what do we do now? | 那我们现在要怎么做 |
[16:22] | What can you tell us | 关于那个并不存在的 |
[16:22] | about the Cozumel resort that doesn’t exist? | 科苏梅尔岛度假村 你能告诉我们什么 |
[16:24] | Nothing. | 什么都没有 |
[16:25] | This is the first I’m hearing | 这是我第一次听说 |
[16:26] | anything about a property in Cozumel. | 科苏梅尔岛的资产 |
[16:28] | Who in your office would have the means | 你办公室里有没有人有什么渠道 |
[16:29] | to create something like this? | 可以创造出这种东西 |
[16:30] | Someone in Commercial Development. | 商业开发部门的某个人吗 |
[16:33] | I got 50 people over there. | 那里可有50个员工 |
[16:34] | Right. | 好吧 |
[16:35] | So we’ll need to find a way | 我们要想办法 |
[16:36] | to narrow that number down to one. | 把这个数字缩减到只有一个人 |
[16:38] | I will need at least two men outside this door at all times. | 我需要至少两个人一直站在门口守卫 |
[16:41] | Seems a bit extreme, doesn’t it? | 有点夸张了吧 是不是 |
[16:44] | I’m not afraid of Felicity. | 我不害怕费莉希蒂 |
[16:45] | Well, you should be. | 你应该害怕 |
[16:46] | Felicity was our top assassin. | 费莉希蒂是我们最顶尖的杀手 |
[16:48] | I will not risk letting you out of my sight | 直到她被抓住之前 我不会冒险 |
[16:50] | until she’s caught. | 让你离开我的视线的 |
[16:51] | And with Felicity on the lam, | 因为费莉希蒂正在潜逃 |
[16:52] | I am going to need you to help me | 我要让你帮我 |
[16:54] | hijack these drugs this afternoon. | 今天下午去抢夺这批毒品 |
[16:56] | Stocking up, are we? | 我们是要囤货了吗 |
[16:58] | No, darling. | 不是 亲爱的 |
[16:59] | This party belongs to the Mockingbird. | 这可是嘲鸫的货 |
[17:01] | And once we steal his cargo…? | 我们把他的货抢过来之后呢 |
[17:02] | Then I will leverage it, | 我会以此要挟他 |
[17:03] | find out who he is and how I might… | 查明他的真实身份 以及该怎样 |
[17:07] | Kill him. | 除掉他 |
[17:08] | Bend him to my will. | 让他臣服在我的意愿之下 |
[17:10] | Keegan’s deliveries arrive at 3:00 P.M. | 基冈的货下午三点会送到 |
[17:12] | There will be a driver and an armed guard, | 车上会有一名司机和一个带武器的保镖 |
[17:14] | plus a bartender who I’ll be impersonating | 以及我假扮的 |
[17:16] | to sign for everything. | 会签收一切协议的酒保 |
[17:18] | You as the bartender, with two other targets… | 你假扮的酒保 还是另外两个目标 |
[17:21] | We need one more person to pull this off. | 我们还需要一个人才能完成这个活 |
[17:23] | But if it’s not your brother or your girlfriend, | 但是如果不能是你弟弟 也不能是你女朋友的话 |
[17:25] | then who’s left? | 那还能是谁 |
[17:28] | You want me to help with a hijacking? | 你想让我帮你打劫 |
[17:30] | Well, it’s strictly tactical. | 严格意义上说 这只是一场战术 |
[17:33] | There’s no reason for anyone to get hurt. | 没人会受伤了 |
[17:35] | Except for the one guy you’re drugging | 除了被你下药的那个人 |
[17:37] | and the two that you’re tasing. | 以及另外两个被你电击的人 |
[17:38] | Yes, exactly. | 没错 |
[17:39] | It’s perfectly nonviolent. | 这完全是非暴力行动 |
[17:41] | Of course, we’ll be armed… | 当然 我们会带着武器 |
[17:43] | for our own protection. | 为了保护我们的安全 |
[17:45] | We? | 我们 |
[17:46] | Well, I can’t leave her on her own. | 我不能留她一个人待着 |
[17:48] | With Felicity out there, it isn’t safe. | 费莉希蒂还在潜逃 这样不安全 |
[17:52] | May I speak with you privately for a second? | 我能单独和你谈谈吗 |
[17:55] | Tessa, darling, you’ll want to get changed. | 泰莎 亲爱的 你先去换衣服吧 |
[17:58] | No sex. We haven’t time. | 不能上床 我们没时间了 |
[18:05] | Look, if you’re going to lecture me | 听着 如果你想对我教育子女的方法 |
[18:07] | about my parenting choices… | 有什么说教的话 |
[18:08] | Are we dating? | 我们是在约会吗 |
[18:11] | What? | 什么 |
[18:12] | ‘Cause if you’re asking me to do this | 如果你是把我当做你的喽啰 |
[18:13] | as your henchman… | 才让我这么做的话 |
[18:15] | You’re not my henchman. | 你不是我的跟班 |
[18:17] | Then what am I, exactly? | 那我到底是什么 |
[18:21] | Honestly, I-I don’t know. | 老实说 我不知道 |
[18:24] | I don’t know what this is. | 我不知道你到底算什么 |
[18:26] | I don’t even know if I’m really someone who dates. | 我甚至不知道我是不是一个能跟别人约会的人 |
[18:32] | Got it. | 明白了 |
[18:34] | But what I do know | 但是我知道的是 |
[18:37] | is that you are | 你是 |
[18:39] | the only person in the world right now | 现今我在世上唯一一个 |
[18:44] | who I actually trust. | 能够真正信任的人 |
[18:48] | Try Sebastian Smith, A.K.A. “Big Bash.” | 试试塞巴斯蒂安·史密斯 也就是”大巴什” |
[18:55] | I believe he used to keep The Cleaner | 我觉得他经常雇佣 |
[18:56] | on the payroll full-time. | 清道夫 |
[18:57] | You want us to reach out to a mass murderer? | 你想让我们去找一个屠杀犯 |
[18:59] | Bash is more of a serial murderer. | 巴什更应该算是连环杀人犯 |
[19:01] | Uh, Mr. Bash is in federal prison. | 巴什先生现在在联邦监狱里 |
[19:04] | Life sentence for a double homicide. | 因为一次双重凶杀案被判处无期徒刑 |
[19:06] | Oh, well, it was only a matter of time. | 好吧 只是时间问题而已 |
[19:09] | Try Nicholas Bennett. | 再试试尼古拉斯·班尼特 |
[19:12] | He was always outbidding me when it came to hiring vendors. | 我找供应商的时候 他总是比我出价高 |
[19:15] | You say that like Kensington’s a Fortune 500 company. | 你说的好像肯辛顿公司是什么世界五百强一样 |
[19:18] | Well, under my leadership, it could have been. | 在我的领导下 我们本可以跻身五百强的 |
[19:20] | Nicholas Bennett’s an unsolved murder. | 尼古拉斯·班尼特被人谋杀了 凶手还没找到 |
[19:22] | Stabbed multiple times in the back. | 背部被刺伤多次 |
[19:25] | There’s karma for you. | 这就叫因果报应 |
[19:26] | What about since Margot’s taken over Kensington? | 玛格特接管公司以来发展怎么样 |
[19:28] | She must have contacts. | 她一定很有人脉啊 |
[19:30] | First of all, I resent the implication | 首先 我非常不喜欢你这句话里暗示 |
[19:32] | that my contacts might be outdated. | 我的人脉已经过时了 |
[19:35] | Although, you might be onto something. | 尽管你说得可能很对 |
[19:37] | How? | 怎么说 |
[19:37] | Because Margot just pulled a job | 玛格特在雷蒙德·塔格特女儿 |
[19:38] | on Raymond Taggart at his daughter’s Sweet 16. | 甜蜜十六岁的生日当天 干了他一票 |
[19:41] | Then why would he help us? | 为什么他能帮到我们 |
[19:42] | Because Margot owns him now. | 因为玛格特现在是他的老大 |
[19:44] | Raymond Taggart — not dead or in prison. | 雷蒙德·塔格特 既没死也没蹲监狱 |
[19:46] | Definitely the most promising horrible person | 绝对是我们目前调查过的 |
[19:48] | – we’ve looked at so far. – We’ll call Taggart! | -最恐怖的人了 -那我们就给塔格特打电话 |
[19:50] | He’ll call The Cleaner, | 他会去找清道夫 |
[19:51] | and when The Cleaner gets there, | 等清道夫到地方之后 |
[19:52] | we’ll be there waiting for him. Easy peasy. | 我们会在那里守株待兔 小菜一碟 |
[19:54] | This sounds suspiciously too good to be true. | 这个过程听起来美好得不真实 |
[19:56] | Not at all. | 完全不会呀 |
[19:57] | All we have to do is provide a fresh corpse. | 我们只需要提供一个新鲜的尸体 |
[20:04] | So, I’m not one to gossip. | 我不是爱聊八卦的人 |
[20:06] | You boys know I don’t gossip, | 你们也知道我不喜欢八卦的 |
[20:07] | but you know how other people are. | 但是其他人很八卦呀 |
[20:10] | And, uh, what I’m hearing is | 我听说的是 |
[20:12] | Taggart’s, uh, entire operation | 塔格特的整个产业 |
[20:14] | has been swallowed by a bigger fish. | 都被某个大鱼给吞并了 |
[20:18] | I mean, you don’t have to tell me, but, uh… | 你们不需要告诉我 但是 |
[20:20] | In fact, you know what? | 事实上 |
[20:22] | Don’t tell me. I don’t want to know. | 别告诉我 我一点都不想知道 |
[20:28] | I don’t take sides in the war. | 我不会在战争中偏袒某一方 |
[20:32] | Well, I just make sure | 我只是想要确认 |
[20:34] | the floors are clean enough to eat off afterwards. | 地板最后能变得干干净净的 |
[20:41] | Oh, my God. | 我的天哪 |
[20:42] | You recognize him? | 你认识他吗 |
[20:44] | It’s Rhys Griffiths, your old boss. | 他是里斯·格里菲斯 你的前老板 |
[20:46] | I know who it is. Who are you? | 我知道他是谁 你是谁 |
[20:48] | Alice Vaughan. Anderson/Vaughan Investigations. | 爱丽丝·沃恩 来自安德森·沃恩调查公司 |
[20:50] | And, ironically, we’re here to clean up a mess you made. | 很讽刺的是 我们是来帮你处理烂摊子的 |
[20:54] | We? | 我们 |
[21:00] | Rhys. | 里斯 |
[21:01] | Oh, dear. Did I just kill our only lead? | 我刚才是不是把我们唯一的线索给吓死了 |
[21:08] | I want you tell me exactly what happened. | 我想让你把事情一五一十地告诉我 |
[21:11] | I told you what happened. | 我告诉过你了 |
[21:13] | Tell us again, please. | 请再告诉我们一边 |
[21:15] | I got a call to come to the Weatherby for a cleaning. | 我接到了电话 让我到韦瑟比这里来做清理 |
[21:18] | I got there, I saw the problem, | 我到了那 看见了麻烦 |
[21:20] | I liquefied the problem, | 我把她溶解了 |
[21:22] | I poured the problem down the drain. | 然后顺着下水道冲了下去 |
[21:25] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[21:26] | Really. | 真的 |
[21:26] | Then why was my sister having sex | 那为什么我姐姐 |
[21:28] | with “The problem” yesterday? | 昨天会和那个”麻烦”上床 |
[21:30] | That’s not my problem. | 这不管我的事 |
[21:33] | Oh, yeah? | 是吗 |
[21:34] | All right. Let’s start again, shall we? | 好吧 那咱们再来一遍吧 |
[21:37] | Sure. | 好的 |
[21:38] | First of all, you worked for Rhys. | 首先 你之前为里斯工作 |
[21:40] | You know what he’s capable of. | 你知道他能做出什么事情来 |
[21:42] | But you don’t know me. | 但是你不认识我 |
[21:44] | And since you’re not dead already, | 因为你还没有死翘翘 |
[21:48] | you’re probably thinking, “She must be the sane one here. | 你可能会觉得 “她看起来会比较理智” |
[21:53] | She must be the good cop. | 她一定是唱白脸的 |
[21:55] | And I am. | 我确实是 |
[21:58] | But here’s the thing… | 但是事情是这样的 |
[22:02] | The longer is takes for you to tell me the truth, | 你拖时间拖得越久 |
[22:05] | the more time I have to spend with you two. | 我就能和你们待得越久 |
[22:11] | And, no offense, but you two make me sick to my stomach. | 无意冒犯啊 你们俩让我胃里直犯恶心 |
[22:22] | So. How about you? | 那你呢 |
[22:27] | How’s your stomach? | 你的胃里怎么样 |
[22:30] | All right. The truth is… | 好吧 事实是 |
[22:34] | I never even saw the body. | 我根本没见到尸体 |
[22:36] | What do you mean? | 你是什么意思 |
[22:37] | You called me at 9:30, | 你九点半把我叫过去 |
[22:39] | and when I got there at 11:00, there was no corpse to clean. | 我十一点到地方的 但是那边根本没有尸体 |
[22:43] | I figured you had somebody else come in. | 我以为你叫别人来清理过了 |
[22:45] | Wait, so you kept my money and disappeared. | 等等 也就是说你拿着我的钱消失了 |
[22:48] | Look, the next one is on me. | 下一个活我一定免费做 |
[22:51] | Mate, the next one is you. | 下一个要清理的就是你自己了 |
[22:54] | So, within that 90-minute window, | 所以 就在90分钟的空窗期内 |
[22:56] | someone else came into your room. | 有别人进入了你的房间 |
[22:57] | And saved your problem’s life. | 救了那个大麻烦的命 |
[22:59] | Like you just saved yours. | 就像你刚刚救了自己的命 |
[23:02] | Who else had access to the room? | 还有谁能进那个房间 |
[23:06] | This is everyone from that department. | 这是部门里的所有人 |
[23:10] | We’ll start with background checks. | 那我们先从背景调查开始 |
[23:13] | How did this happen? | 这是什么回事 |
[23:14] | That’s what we’re gonna find out. | 这就是我们要调查的 |
[23:15] | No, I mean, you and Ben. | 不 我是说 你和本 |
[23:17] | Your deal. | 你们的协议 |
[23:19] | When I met Ben, | 我遇见本的时候 |
[23:20] | he had surrendered to the FBI for something he didn’t do. | 他因为某件不是他做的事情 向联调局自首 |
[23:25] | Why would he do that? | 他为什么要这么做 |
[23:27] | To protect Alice Vaughan. | 为了保护爱丽丝·沃恩 |
[23:30] | I’m not the one that put him on the straight and narrow. | 让他变得安分守己的人不是我 |
[23:32] | She did. | 而是她 |
[23:33] | He’s doing this for her. | 他这么做是为了她 |
[23:39] | I think I found a way to catch our million-dollar mole. | 我知道怎么抓住那只价值百万的内鬼了 |
[23:43] | All for the low, low price of $0.99. | 只需要99美分 |
[23:47] | You’ll have your assistant pass this card around the office. | 你要让助理把传单发给办公司里的所有人 |
[23:52] | It’s Mr. Ward’s birthday. Everyone needs to sign. | 这是沃德先生的生日 大家都要签名 |
[23:56] | Once signed, it’ll give us the signatures | 一旦他们签字之后 贺卡上会有 |
[23:58] | of all 52 employees in your Commercial Development department. | 你商业开发部所有52个员工的签名 |
[24:01] | We’ll compare those signatures to your forged signature | 我们用这些签名跟在科苏梅尔岛产权文件上 |
[24:03] | from the Cozumel property paperwork. | 伪造的签名进行对比 |
[24:05] | It’s only a matter of time | 等联调局的软件做出比对 |
[24:06] | before the FBI software pinpoints a match. | 就只是时间问题了 |
[24:09] | Who’s Carol Cooney? | 谁是卡萝尔·库尼 |
[24:11] | Carol’s been with us for years. | 卡萝尔在我们这干了好久了 |
[24:13] | She’s very good at what she does. | 她很擅长自己的工作 |
[24:14] | Could this be a mistake? | 会不会出了什么错呢 |
[24:15] | Well, there’s no proof yet. | 现在还没有证据 |
[24:16] | And handwriting rarely holds up in court. | 笔迹在法庭上也站不住脚 |
[24:19] | So what’s our next move? | 那我们下一步怎么办 |
[24:20] | You said she’s good at what she does. | 你说她很擅长她的工作 |
[24:22] | Maybe it’s time Carol got a promotion. | 或许是时候让卡萝尔升职了 |
[24:24] | You’ll call her, give her the good news, | 你给她打电话 告诉她这个好消息 |
[24:26] | then take her out to lunch to celebrate. | 然后带她出去吃午餐庆祝一下 |
[24:27] | Carol, thank you so much for coming. | 卡萝尔 感谢你能来 |
[24:29] | Mr. Ward, thank you. This is such a treat! | 沃德先生 谢谢你 这真是太棒了 |
[24:33] | You’ll chat for a bit, then tell her | 你们可以聊聊天 然后告诉她 |
[24:34] | the reason she’s getting the promotion now | 她现在获得升职 |
[24:36] | is because she’s about to make your company | 是因为她会给你的公司带来 |
[24:39] | – millions. – Millions. | -百万的收益 -百万的收益 |
[24:40] | How am I gonna do that? | 我该怎么做呢 |
[24:42] | The resort in Cozumel. | 科苏梅尔岛的度假村 |
[24:43] | The luxury condo? | 那个豪华公寓吗 |
[24:45] | I mean, that’s all you, right? | 这都是你的功劳 对吧 |
[24:46] | Well, I can’t take all the credit for that. | 我不能说完全是我的功劳 |
[24:48] | I mean, you know, that’s — | 我是说 |
[24:49] | It’s a team, and we’re a family. | 这是团队合作的结果 我们是一个家庭 |
[24:52] | And there’s no “I” in — there is an “I” in family. | 在这个大家庭里没有个人利益 |
[24:54] | Carol. Don’t be modest. | 卡萝尔 别谦虚啦 |
[24:57] | Since you were never supposed to know | 因为你就根本 |
[24:58] | about the fictitious property in the first place, | 不该知道这个虚构房产的事 |
[25:00] | she’ll start to get nervous. | 她会变得很紧张 |
[25:01] | That’s when you tell her | 这时候你就要告诉她 |
[25:02] | someone is about to buy the resort | 有人想要以非常高的价格 |
[25:04] | for an extremely high price. | 买下那个度假村 |
[25:06] | Someone wants to buy it? | 有人想买下它 |
[25:09] | Who? | 谁啊 |
[25:11] | Here he is now. | 这不就来了吗 |
[25:12] | You must be Carol. | 你一定是卡萝尔 |
[25:13] | Hi. Terry Keaton. Keaton Enterprises. | 你好 我是泰瑞·基顿 来自基顿集团 |
[25:15] | It is a pleasure to finally meet you. | 很荣幸终于见到你了 |
[25:17] | Mr. Keaton wants to get into the hotel business, | 基顿先生想要进军酒店业 |
[25:19] | and he is starting with your Cozumel resort. | 他想先从你的科苏梅尔岛度假村开始 |
[25:23] | Once you’ve made the introduction, | 一旦你做完介绍之后 |
[25:24] | I’ll play up how excited I am | 我会假装非常兴奋 |
[25:25] | and the $175 million I’m offering to purchase it. | 以及我愿意花一亿七千五百万买下这个度假村 |
[25:28] | There’s just one snag. | 但是只有一个小问题 |
[25:30] | I’d like to see it. | 我想先看看这处房产 |
[25:31] | You want to see the resort? | 你想看看度假村 |
[25:33] | I’ll have my assistant ready the private jet. | 我会让我的助理准备好私人飞机的 |
[25:35] | If it’s a hassle, we can take my jet. | 如果太麻烦的话 我们可以开我的飞机去 |
[25:36] | No, it’s not a problem. | 不 没问题的 |
[25:38] | I can see you’re eager to close the deal, | 我能看出来你非常想达成交易 |
[25:40] | and so are we. | 我们也是 |
[25:41] | Absolutely. I can’t wait. | 当然 我都等不及了 |
[25:45] | So, if you would just excuse me, | 抱歉请允许我失陪一下 |
[25:47] | I just need to freshen up a little bit before we go. | 我只是想在出发之前好好梳洗一番 |
[25:51] | So I’ll be back. | 我马上回来 |
[25:54] | When Carol realizes there’s no backing out… | 当卡萝尔发现没后路可走的时候 |
[25:57] | She’ll try to make a getaway. | 她会试图逃跑 |
[25:58] | Hi, Carol. | 你好呀 卡萝尔 |
[26:00] | Agent Justine Diaz, FBI. | 我是联调局的贾斯廷·迪亚斯探员 |
[26:02] | – Really? – Yeah. | -真的吗 -真的 |
[26:05] | – Crap. – Yeah. | -糟了 -可不是嘛 |
[26:06] | Let’s go back inside, have a chat. | 咱们进去好好聊聊吧 |
[26:08] | – Okay. – Okay. | -好的 -好的 |
[26:11] | So The Cleaner never even saw the body. | 所以清道夫从来没看见过尸体 |
[26:13] | Someone must have moved it. | 一定是有人把它转移了 |
[26:15] | Someone who had access to Rhys’ room. | 能够进入里斯房间的某个人 |
[26:16] | Or Felicity was still alive enough to call someone. | 不然就是费莉希蒂还有力气可以叫人来 |
[26:19] | Impossible. | 不可能 |
[26:20] | I shot her from extremely close range, | 我开枪的时候离得很近 |
[26:22] | and I’m an excellent shot. | 我枪法很准的 |
[26:23] | He’s bragging about this. | 他在吹牛呢 |
[26:24] | The British don’t brag. | 英国人才不吹牛 |
[26:26] | That’s an American phenomenon. I’m just stating a fact. | 美国人才吹牛 我只是陈述事实 |
[26:29] | So, what’s next? | 接下来怎么办 |
[26:31] | We need to find out who was in that Weatherby | 我们需要找出晚上九点半到十一点之间 |
[26:33] | between 9:30 and 11:00 p.m. | 还有谁在那间韦瑟比连锁酒店里 |
[26:34] | Also, any calls that may have been placed | 以及从里斯房间里呼入或呼出的 |
[26:36] | to or from Rhys’ room. | 所有电话 |
[26:37] | Check the lobby cams, as well. | 再查一下走廊的监控 |
[26:38] | I won’t be able to do that remotely. | 我不可能在这么远的距离做到这些事 |
[26:40] | I’ll need access to the hotel. | 我要进入酒店 |
[26:41] | Well, Margot can help you with that. | 玛格特可以帮我们 |
[26:42] | Oh, good. More Margot. | 太好了 又是玛格特 |
[26:44] | I’m with you there. | 我会陪你去的 |
[26:46] | I’ll go. | 我去吧 |
[26:47] | It’s fine. I got it. | 没关系 交给我 |
[26:51] | Someone’s got a bit of an attitude. | 有人发脾气了 |
[26:53] | She thought she’d be putting criminals away here, | 她以为是来逮捕罪犯 |
[26:55] | not taking orders from them. | 而不是听罪犯指示 |
[26:58] | Well, then, she’s entirely missed | 那她就完全没领会 |
[26:59] | the point of becoming a detective, hasn’t she? | 做侦探的真谛吧 |
[27:01] | How’s that? | 什么意思 |
[27:03] | People hire you to find out the truth. | 人们雇你们调查真相 |
[27:06] | And the truth and justice | 真相和正义 |
[27:08] | have absolutely nothing to do with one another. | 是毫无关联的 |
[27:14] | Have you got everything? Taser, zip ties? | 东西拿全了吗 电击枪 拉链 |
[27:16] | And the gun. | 还有枪 |
[27:18] | Good girl. All right, let’s go. | 好孩子 我们走 |
[27:19] | Danny’s got the car ready. | 丹尼准备好车了 |
[27:23] | Who is it? | 谁 |
[27:24] | It’s Sophie. | 我是苏菲 |
[27:28] | Why didn’t you call? | 你为什么不先打个电话 |
[27:29] | I called Danny. I thought he was with you. | 我打给了丹尼 我以为他和你们一起 |
[27:32] | He’s downstairs in the car. | 他在楼下 在车里 |
[27:33] | You’re going somewhere? | 你们要去哪儿 |
[27:34] | We’re running an errand. Can I help you? | 我们有事 你有什么事 |
[27:36] | We got a potential lead on Felicity. | 我们可能查到了关于费莉希蒂的线索 |
[27:38] | Do you know where she is? | 你们查到她在哪儿了 |
[27:39] | No, but we’re close to figuring out | 不 但我们快查清楚 |
[27:41] | how she survived and who she’s working with. | 她怎么活下来的以及她为谁效力 |
[27:44] | So what do you need from me? | 那你找我干什么 |
[27:45] | Access to the Weatherby’s servers. | 连入韦瑟比服务器的权限 |
[27:51] | I’ll type the password for you. | 我帮你输入密码 |
[27:58] | Uh, If I were you, I’d stay out of the photos. | 如果我是你 我不会去看相册 |
[28:01] | And the e-mail. | 和邮件 |
[28:05] | And the texts. | 和短信 |
[28:06] | I know you’re sleeping with him. | 我知道你在和他上床 |
[28:09] | Just please try to not get him killed. | 只是拜托你不要害他丢了性命 |
[28:12] | How long do you need? | 你需要多久 |
[28:15] | Could be a few hours. | 可能要好几个小时 |
[28:17] | We’ll be back in two. | 我们两小时后回来 |
[28:20] | All of us. | 一起回来 |
[28:31] | Tessa? We good? | 泰莎 没问题吧 |
[28:32] | Just fine. | 没问题 |
[28:33] | We’re not going anywhere, are we? | 我们哪儿都不去 对吗 |
[28:37] | Danny. | 丹尼 |
[28:39] | I’m in position. | 我就位了 |
[28:40] | Yeah, uh, change of plan. | 计划有变 |
[28:42] | – I want you to go and get the car. – Why? | -你去把车开过来 -为什么 |
[28:44] | Take Tessa back to the hotel. | 带泰莎去酒店 |
[28:45] | What?! | 什么 |
[28:46] | It’s far too dangerous. | 太危险了 |
[28:47] | This is about what Sophie said, isn’t it? | 都是因为苏菲说的话吧 |
[28:49] | Wait, what did Sophie say? | 等等 苏菲说了什么 |
[28:50] | She thinks Mum is gonna get you killed. | 她认为妈妈会害死你 |
[28:52] | Yeah, and for good reason. | 是的 很有道理 |
[28:54] | Just — Danny, get the car and take Tessa back. | 丹尼 开车把泰莎接回去 |
[28:56] | I’m not leaving you here. | 我不会把你丢在这里 |
[28:57] | Well, then stay out of sight — both of you. | 那你们俩都别出现 |
[28:58] | I’ve got this. | 交给我 |
[29:01] | I can sign for that. | 我来签收 |
[29:08] | I can take care of myself. | 我能照顾好自己 |
[29:09] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[29:13] | Where the hell did he come from? | 他从哪儿冒出来的 |
[29:17] | See, this is why I don’t date. | 看 所以我才不和人交往 |
[29:31] | What did you do? | 你做了什么 |
[29:33] | I shot him. | 我朝他开枪了 |
[29:34] | What did I say about staying inside? | 我不是说待在里面吗 |
[29:36] | Far too much. And you’re welcome. | 说了好多遍了 不用谢 |
[29:42] | Tell the Mockingbird if he wants his shipment back, | 告诉嘲鸫如果想要回他的货 |
[29:45] | he can reach me at that number. | 就打给这个电话找我 |
[29:50] | – Give me those. – I’m coming with you. | -给我 -我跟你一起走 |
[29:51] | No. You’re not. | 不 不行 |
[29:55] | You’re fired. | 你被炒了 |
[29:56] | What? | 什么 |
[29:57] | I no longer have need of your services. | 我不需要你的服务了 |
[30:03] | You shot him. | 你打死了他 |
[30:05] | Yeah. He was gonna shoot you. | 是啊 他想打你 |
[30:08] | Well, you know, the good thing about being fired | 被炒鱿鱼的好处是 |
[30:11] | is that you don’t have to tell Human Resources | 你不用告诉人事部 |
[30:13] | that you’re dating your boss. | 你在和上司谈恋爱 |
[30:20] | Come along, stepdad. | 走吧 后爸 |
[30:23] | These drugs aren’t gonna drive themselves to a secret location. | 这些毒品不会自己开车到秘密地点 |
[30:26] | Step-dad? | 后爸 |
[30:28] | It’s better than henchman. | 总比”喽啰”这个称呼好 |
[30:40] | Okay. I’ll tell you everything, | 好吧 我什么都告诉你 |
[30:42] | but it’s not like I’m the only one. | 但不是只有我这样 |
[30:45] | Joe Vernon’s been padding his time card for years. | 乔·弗农打卡造假好几年了 |
[30:48] | And Jamie Yarsky is sleeping with Kathleen O’Neill. | 杰米·雅斯基在和凯瑟琳·奥尼尔上床 |
[30:51] | Carol. The Cozumel resort. | 卡萝尔 科苏梅尔岛度假村 |
[30:55] | Right. Sorry. | 好吧 对不起 |
[30:56] | Tell us how you did it. | 告诉我们你是怎么做的 |
[30:57] | Well, about a month ago, | 一个月前 |
[30:59] | I-I got a manila envelope on my desk | 我的桌子上出现了一个马尼拉纸信封 |
[31:01] | with $10,000 in it. | 里面装了一万 |
[31:02] | Like crisp, brand-new bills with all the instructions. | 崭新的纸币 还附上了全部的指示 |
[31:06] | What kind of instructions? | 什么指示 |
[31:08] | How to make a resort on paper. | 如何编出一个度假村的文件 |
[31:10] | How to move money through the corporation. | 如何通过公司转移钱 |
[31:13] | So you just did it? | 你就照做了 |
[31:15] | The instructions said that if I did it, | 指示上说如果我照做 |
[31:16] | I’d get the same envelope every week, | 我每周都会收到这样的信封 |
[31:18] | and you know that I love working for you, | 你知道我也喜欢为你工作 |
[31:20] | but you don’t pay me enough. | 但你给我的薪水太少了 |
[31:22] | – I — – And Jamie Yarsky | -我 -杰米·雅斯基 |
[31:24] | makes way more than me, and you know why. | 赚的比我多多了 你知道为什么 |
[31:26] | – Carol — – Sexism in the workplace. | -卡萝尔 -在办公场所性别歧视 |
[31:30] | And, you know, I could sue. | 你知道 我可以起诉的 |
[31:33] | Do you know who sends you the envelopes | 你知道这些信封是谁给你的 |
[31:36] | or where they come from? | 或者是哪儿来的吗 |
[31:37] | They just show up on my desk. | 它们就这么出现在我桌子上 |
[31:39] | What about the money you’ve been laundering? | 你洗的那些钱呢 |
[31:40] | It has to come from somewhere. | 肯定有个源头 |
[31:42] | Well, it does. It’s — There’s a trust. | 是的 是…有个信托基金 |
[31:44] | What’s the name of the trust? | 信托基金叫什么名字 |
[31:49] | It’s, um… | 是… |
[31:51] | It’s a Carly Simon song. | 是卡莉·西蒙的一首歌 |
[31:52] | It’s the one… | 是那首… |
[31:54] | She sings it with, uh, James Taylor. | 她和詹姆斯·泰勒合唱的 |
[31:59] | “Mockingbird!” the Mockingbird Trust. | 嘲鸫 嘲鸫信托基金 |
[32:03] | Not a bad racket you’ve got here. | 你这里还挺享受的 |
[32:05] | Send the minions out to do the grunt work | 派手下去干脏活累活 |
[32:08] | while you keep the bourbon industry alive. | 自己在这里喝波本酒 |
[32:11] | I rather enjoy being the Poirot to your Miss Marple. | 我还挺喜欢扮演波洛 你是马普尔小姐 |
[32:14] | As much as you enjoy pretending to be an FBI agent? | 就像你喜欢假扮联调局探员一样 |
[32:18] | “Criminal Informant.” | 犯罪线人 |
[32:20] | That’s the official title. | 这才是官方头衔 |
[32:22] | Although, I admit, it lacks a certain sparkle. | 不过我承认 没什么派头 |
[32:25] | The criminal part suits you. | 犯罪这两个字挺适合你 |
[32:28] | The rest, I’m not buying. | 另外的部分可不像 |
[32:30] | I think working for my sister’s made you rather cynical. | 我觉得为我姐姐工作让你变得有点尖刻 |
[32:33] | So, when we find Felicity, | 那么 等我们找到费莉希蒂 |
[32:34] | you’re not gonna try to kill her? | 你不会想杀她吗 |
[32:36] | Try? No. | 想 当然不会 |
[32:38] | So, why waste time playing the good guy? | 那你为什么要浪费时间装好人 |
[32:42] | I know why Ben’s doing it, but what’s your end game? | 我知道本为什么这么做 但你的目的又是什么 |
[32:46] | Well, if I told you I didn’t have one, | 如果我告诉你我没有目的 |
[32:49] | you wouldn’t believe me. | 你也不会信我 |
[32:50] | And if I had one, why on Earth would I tell you? | 如果我有 我为什么要告诉你 |
[32:57] | It’s a shame. | 真可惜 |
[32:59] | I’d love to like you. | 我很想喜欢你 |
[33:01] | You do like me. That’s the problem. | 你就是喜欢我 这才是问题所在 |
[33:05] | Ben loves me. | 本爱我 |
[33:08] | So, why can’t you be more like Ben? | 那你为什么就不能学点像本一样呢 |
[33:10] | What, because he’s good now? | 怎么 因为他现在变好了吗 |
[33:13] | Is that what you think? | 你是这么想的吗 |
[33:17] | Let me tell you something. | 我告诉你 |
[33:20] | Ben is exactly like me. | 本跟我一模一样 |
[33:24] | He’s just better at hiding it. | 他只是擅长隐藏 |
[33:28] | Before, maybe. | 之前可能是 |
[33:30] | Before when? This morning? | 什么之前 今早吗 |
[33:33] | When he asked me to break in to your ex-fiancé’s office? | 在他要我和他一起闯入你前未婚夫的办公室 |
[33:36] | He asked you to break into Ethan’s office? | 他要你闯入伊森的办公室 |
[33:40] | Why? | 为什么 |
[33:44] | Because a tiger cannot change his stripes. | 因为老虎不会乖乖被驯服 |
[33:48] | And you, my dear, fell in love with a tiger. | 亲爱的 你爱上了一头猛虎 |
[33:56] | When you find Felicity, let me know. | 找到费莉希蒂后告诉我 |
[33:58] | I’ll take care of the rest. | 接下来的事交给我 |
[34:04] | So, is this how it works? | 就这样吗 |
[34:06] | You knock ’em down, Agent Diaz puts ’em away? | 你拿下他们 迪亚斯探员把他们抓起来 |
[34:09] | Something like that. Hmm. | 差不多吧 |
[34:12] | How much longer they got you doing this? | 他们还要让你这样帮他们多久 |
[34:14] | A couple months. | 几个月 |
[34:17] | Well, you saved my ass today. | 你今天救了我一命 |
[34:22] | I didn’t want to. | 我本无此意 |
[34:24] | But you did it anyway. | 但你还是这么做了 |
[34:25] | I didn’t do it for you. I did it for Alice. | 我不是为了你 我是为了爱丽丝 |
[34:28] | So you two can work together. | 让你俩能合作 |
[34:31] | I assumed she was turning me down. | 我以为她是要拒绝我了 |
[34:33] | I haven’t heard from her. | 她还没给我回应 |
[34:35] | You will. | 她会告诉你的 |
[34:38] | Look, Ben — | 听着 本… |
[34:39] | It’s all right. | 没事的 |
[34:40] | We don’t have to be friends. | 我们不用做朋友 |
[34:41] | Oh, thank God. | 谢天谢地 |
[34:43] | I know, right? | 我知道 |
[34:50] | I let myself in. | 我自己进来了 |
[34:52] | That’s why I gave you the key. | 所以我才给你钥匙 |
[35:00] | I was just leaving. | 我刚要走 |
[35:01] | No, don’t go on my account. | 不 别介意我 |
[35:04] | No, it’s okay. | 不 没关系 |
[35:06] | I think we were just about done. | 我们也差不多完事了 |
[35:10] | You know, I was thinking… | 我在想… |
[35:12] | If it’s okay with you, | 如果你不介意的话 |
[35:15] | maybe it’s best if we don’t work together. | 我觉得我们最好还是不要合作了 |
[35:21] | Is that okay? | 没事吧 |
[35:23] | Yes. Of course. | 嗯 当然了 |
[35:25] | I totally get it. | 我理解 |
[35:29] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[35:33] | Uh, see you, guys. | 再见 |
[35:43] | What did you do? | 你做了什么 |
[35:48] | Ethan. | 伊森 |
[35:51] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[35:52] | It’s just that if Ben said something or did something — | 如果是本说了或者做了什么… |
[35:54] | He didn’t. No, he’s been great. | 他没有 不 他很好 |
[35:57] | He is great. | 他很好 |
[36:00] | And he is very much in love with you. | 他很爱你 |
[36:07] | Which is why you and I shouldn’t work together. | 所以你和我不应该合作 |
[36:13] | Because I’m still in love with you. | 因为我还爱着你 |
[36:26] | I’m sorry, Allie. | 对不起 小爱 |
[36:45] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[36:46] | What happened here today? | 今天发生了什么 |
[36:48] | Nothing. I swear. | 没什么 我发誓 |
[36:50] | No. | 不 |
[36:52] | Last night, you hated him. | 昨晚 你恨他 |
[36:54] | You begged me not to work with him. | 你求我不要和他合作 |
[36:55] | Tonight, you’re having drinks, and now he just fired me. | 今晚 你们一起喝酒 他炒了我 |
[36:58] | Okay. In my defense — | 好吧 我要说… |
[37:02] | Tell me what happened. | 告诉我怎么回事 |
[37:08] | Is this the woman I’m dating? | 是和我交往的那位女士吗 |
[37:10] | Have you told Alice yet? | 你告诉爱丽丝了吗 |
[37:12] | Uh, that’s a no. | 没有 |
[37:14] | Do me a favor and take a photo of her face when you do. | 那帮我个忙 告诉她的时候拍下她的表情 |
[37:19] | Any word from the mysterious Mockingbird? | 神秘的嘲鸫有消息吗 |
[37:21] | Yes. | 有 |
[37:22] | I’m actually on my way to meet him now. | 我其实正要去见他 |
[37:24] | – By yourself? – Don’t worry. | -一个人 -别担心 |
[37:26] | I’ve taken all the necessary precautions. | 我做好所有防范措施了 |
[37:29] | I’ll leave right now. I’ll meet you there. | 我马上出发 到那儿会合 |
[37:30] | You’ll be in my hotel room when I get back. | 等我回来后你就乖乖在酒店里等我 |
[37:33] | I’ll tell the guards to expect you. | 我会要警卫放你进来 |
[37:35] | Okay. It’s a date. | 好吧 这算是个约会吧 |
[37:40] | Yes. I suppose it is. | 应该是的 |
[37:46] | Are you nearly done? | 你快好了吗 |
[37:48] | I am. | 嗯 |
[37:50] | Yet you’re still here. | 而你还在这里 |
[38:00] | Why don’t you come with me? | 你为什么不和我一起走 |
[38:02] | W-why in God’s name would I do that? | 我为什么要这么做 |
[38:04] | Because Felicity’s out there | 因为费莉希蒂正在 |
[38:05] | plotting the death of your entire family | 策划杀死你全家人 |
[38:07] | and knows you’re here and you’re a target. | 她知道你在这里 你是目标 |
[38:09] | Aww. And — and you’re gonna keep me safe? | 那…那你就能保证我的安全 |
[38:11] | We can put you in the security wing. | 我们能送你去安全区 |
[38:13] | You think criminals can’t get to AVI? | 你觉得罪犯就不会去爱-瓦吗 |
[38:17] | My mother runs the place. | 那是我妈妈的地盘 |
[38:18] | My uncle’s there now. | 我叔叔就在那里 |
[38:20] | Besides, wouldn’t your life be so much better | 再说了 如果费莉希蒂进来打死我和妈妈 |
[38:22] | if Felicity walked in here and shot me and Mum? | 你的人生难道不会更加轻松吗 |
[38:25] | You’d never have to see us again. | 你再也不会见到我们了 |
[38:29] | It doesn’t mean I want you dead. | 这不代表我希望看到你死 |
[38:31] | Well, you’re not staying. | 那你也不能留下来 |
[38:33] | There’s the door. You’re dismissed. | 门在那里 解散 |
[38:36] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[38:39] | I’m just gonna make sure the guards know to — | 我只是想确保守卫知道… |
[38:51] | Now… you’re coming with me. | 你跟我走 |
[39:15] | No. No. | 不 不 |
[39:18] | 911, what’s your emergency? | 911 什么情况 |
[39:20] | I have a gunshot victim. | 一名枪击受害者 |
[39:21] | Female. 30 years old. | 女性 30岁 |
[39:22] | GSW to the lower abdomen at the Weatherby Downtown… | 下腹部中枪 韦瑟比中心酒店… |
[39:35] | How is she? | 她怎么样了 |
[39:36] | She’s still in surgery. | 还在手术中 |
[39:37] | The doctors are gonna let us know the minute she gets out. | 她出来后医生会第一时间通知我们 |
[39:40] | What about Margot? Where is she? | 玛格特呢 她在哪里 |
[39:41] | She’s at a meeting. She’s not picking up her phone. | 她去赴一个会面 不接电话 |
[39:44] | Is she with Tessa? | 她和泰莎一起吗 |
[39:45] | No. She left Tessa back. | 不 她把泰莎留在酒店 |
[39:48] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[39:49] | I’ll be back. | 我马上回来 |
[39:52] | Alice, I’m sorry. I’m so sorry. | 爱丽丝 对不起 真的很对不起 |
[39:55] | It’s gonna be fine. | 没事的 |
[39:57] | Benji. Your timing is impeccable. | 小本 你来得正好 |
[39:59] | I was just about to order dinner. | 我正要点晚餐 |
[40:01] | Why didn’t you tell me about Felicity? | 你为什么不告诉我费莉希蒂的事 |
[40:04] | – I take it you’ve seen Alice. – Rhys. | -你应该见过爱丽丝了 -里斯 |
[40:06] | I didn’t tell you because I didn’t want to drag you into it. | 我不告诉你是因为我不想把你牵扯进来 |
[40:08] | Well, I am in it now. | 现在已经晚了 |
[40:10] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[40:11] | – She’s taken Tessa. – What? | -她带走了泰莎 -什么 |
[40:13] | Benji, I’m so sorry. | 小本 我很抱歉 |
[40:15] | I-I didn’t think — | 我从来没想… |
[40:16] | You never do. | 你从来没想过 |
[40:17] | But you are gonna start right now, | 但你现在就得好好想想 |
[40:19] | and you are gonna help me get her back. | 你得帮我把她救回来 |
[40:22] | This is my fault. | 都是我的错 |
[40:23] | Allie. No, it’s not. | 小爱 不是你的错 |
[40:24] | She didn’t want to go to Margot’s. | 她不想去找玛格特 |
[40:26] | I made her go. | 是我让她去的 |
[40:27] | You volunteered to go in her place. | 是你自愿去那里 |
[40:30] | She chose to go. | 是她选择去的 |
[40:31] | She was doing her job. | 这是她的工作 |
[40:33] | I’m the one who forced us | 是我逼得我们 |
[40:34] | to take Margot Bishop on as a client. | 接下玛格特·毕夏这个客户 |
[40:36] | – You didn’t — – You didn’t force us. | -你没有… -你没有逼我们 |
[40:38] | We needed the money. | 我们需要这些钱 |
[40:39] | We all agreed. | 我们都同意了 |
[40:42] | Which makes it my fault. | 那就是我的错 |
[40:43] | – Danny — – What? | -丹尼 -什么 |
[40:45] | You found her. | 你找到了她 |
[40:46] | You probably saved her life. | 你可能救了她一命 |
[40:48] | Yeah, but she tried to warn me, and I didn’t listen. | 但她想警告我 而我没有听 |
[40:51] | Warn you about what? | 警告你什么 |
[40:55] | It probably isn’t a good time to tell you this, | 也许现在不是恰当的时机 |
[40:59] | but, um… | 但是… |
[41:02] | I’m kind of… dating Margot. | 我算是在…和玛格特交往 |
[41:15] | 本 来电 | |
[41:19] | Sorry to keep you waiting. | 不好意思让你久等了 |
[41:24] | You must be the Mockingbird. | 你就是嘲鸫吧 |
[41:26] | It’s a pleasure to finally meet you, Ms. Bishop. | 很高兴终于见到你了 毕夏女士 |
[41:32] | Now, um… | 那么 |
[41:36] | Where are all those drugs that you stole from me? | 你偷走的我的毒品都在哪里 |