时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Felicity — she’s a liar. | 费莉希蒂 她是个骗子 |
[00:03] | I’m not afraid of Felicity. | 我不害怕费莉希蒂 |
[00:04] | Well, you should be. | 你应该害怕 |
[00:05] | Felicity was our top assassin. | 费莉希蒂是我们最顶尖的杀手 |
[00:09] | You’re coming with me. | 你跟我走 |
[00:10] | I want to put you on retainer. | 我想要雇你 |
[00:11] | – He’s trying to own you. – We’re done talking about this. | -他是想占有你 -咱们别说这个了 |
[00:13] | – She deserves better. – You mean better than me. | -她配得上更好的 -你是说比我更好 |
[00:15] | – Val and I are going to accept his offer. – Allie… | -小瓦和我准备接下他这笔生意 -小爱 |
[00:18] | Working for Ethan would solve all of AVI’s problems. | 为伊森工作可以解决我们调查公司目前面临的所有问题 |
[00:20] | You and I shouldn’t work together. | 你和我不应该合作 |
[00:22] | Because I’m still in love with you. | 因为我还爱着你 |
[00:24] | We have to save Ethan Ward. | 我们得去拯救伊森·沃德 |
[00:25] | Someone in your company is defrauding investors | 你公司里的某个员工在诈骗投资人的资金 |
[00:27] | and laundering a lot of money. | 并进行巨额洗钱 |
[00:28] | The money you’ve been laundering — | 你洗的那些钱呢 |
[00:29] | It has to come from somewhere. | 肯定有个源头 |
[00:31] | There’s a trust. | 有个信托基金 |
[00:32] | What’s the name of the trust? | 信托基金叫什么名字 |
[00:33] | It’s a Carly Simon song — | 是卡莉·西蒙的一首歌 |
[00:35] | The Mockingbird Trust. | 嘲鸫信托基金 |
[00:36] | Matthew Keegan. | 马修·基冈 |
[00:38] | He runs 12 clubs and restaurants in the city. | 他在这里运营12家俱乐部及餐厅 |
[00:40] | I already made a deal with someone else. | 我已经和别人签约了 |
[00:42] | All I know is he goes by some code name — | 只知道他用的代号 |
[00:44] | “Mockingbird.” | “嘲鸫” |
[00:45] | It’s a pleasure to finally meet you, Ms. Bishop. | 很高兴终于见到你了 毕夏女士 |
[00:53] | What shall I call you? Surely not… | 怎么称呼 肯定不能… |
[00:55] | Oh, no, Mockingbird will be just fine. | 不 嘲鸫就行了 |
[00:59] | You’re a difficult man to get in touch with, Mr. Bird. | 你真是难联系 鸫先生 |
[01:03] | Yeah, when you make yourself too available, then, you know, | 当你太好联系的话 然后 |
[01:05] | people tend to bother you with every little detail. | 人们什么小事都会来烦你 |
[01:08] | And this way, if a problem, you know, | 这样的话 如果有问题 |
[01:11] | comes across my desk — say, news that my product | 出现在我的桌子上 比如说有消息称我的产品 |
[01:16] | has been hijacked from my territory… | 被从我的地盘上劫走 |
[01:18] | Keegan’s clubs were my territory, | 基根的酒吧是我的地盘 |
[01:19] | so we were finalizing our negotiations. | 所以我们本来都要谈拢了 |
[01:21] | Well, you weren’t finalizing them fast enough. | 你进行得还不够快 |
[01:24] | Listen to me, whatever your name is. | 听好了 不管你叫什么 |
[01:25] | You’re new in town, so I’m willing to cut you a deal. | 你是新来的 所以我愿意和你谈价 |
[01:28] | I will — | 我会… |
[01:29] | 本 来电 | |
[01:29] | I will return your product to you, | 我会把你的产品还给你 |
[01:31] | and you will return Keegan’s clubs to me | 你把基根的酒吧还给我 |
[01:33] | after which you will stay out | 然后你不得再插手 |
[01:36] | of my business arrangements, or else. | 我的生意 否则 |
[01:38] | I’m sorry. Okay, I’m so– I’m sorry. | 不好意思 好吧 不好意思 |
[01:40] | Just — I have to ask, uh… or else what? | 我想问问 否则怎么样 |
[01:44] | Or else I have 150 men at my disposal | 不然我手下有一百五十个人 |
[01:46] | who will make your business extremely hard to conduct. | 绝对会把你的生意搅个天翻地覆 |
[01:49] | I hope that you don’t mean Taggart’s crew. | 我希望你说的不是塔格特的人 |
[01:52] | Why not? | 为什么 |
[01:53] | Because Taggart’s crew are mine now. | 因为现在塔格特的人都归我了 |
[01:56] | I’ve also struck up friendships with the Shives, | 我还和夏夫交了朋友 |
[01:59] | the Gullahorns, and the Petersons. | 还有格勒霍恩集团和彼得森集团 |
[02:01] | I’m new in town. | 我是新来的 |
[02:03] | That makes me recognize the value of forging | 这让我意识到和生意伙伴 |
[02:06] | stable business partnerships with my new neighbors. | 保持稳定的关系是多么重要 |
[02:10] | Which is why I’m offering you a job. | 所以我要提供给你一份活 |
[02:13] | A job? | 一份活 |
[02:14] | Well, a role, if you will. | 如果你愿意的话 算是一杯羹吧 |
[02:16] | I am the head of the Kensington Firm. | 我是肯辛顿公司的首脑 |
[02:18] | Ms. Bishop, there is no Kensington Firm in Los Angeles. | 毕夏女士 洛杉矶没有肯辛顿公司 |
[02:23] | I’ve already absorbed what little you had, | 我已经吸纳了你手下的小集团 |
[02:27] | and every single crime family in town | 城里每个犯罪家族 |
[02:31] | has asked that I not let you leave here alive tonight. | 都让我今晚别放你活着离开 |
[02:36] | Which means that they’re afraid of you, | 也就是说他们怕你 |
[02:38] | and I could use someone like that on my payroll. | 你这种人对我来说还算有用 |
[02:42] | So… | 所以… |
[02:44] | you give me back my drugs | 你把毒品还给我 |
[02:47] | and we’ll call it a deal. | 这就是协议 |
[02:48] | O-or you keep the drugs and… | 或者你留着毒品 |
[02:52] | we call it an act of war. | 这就是开战 |
[02:56] | Think about it. Take 24 hours. | 好好考虑吧 给你24小时 |
[02:59] | And I will call you and let you know | 然后我会联系你 告诉你 |
[03:02] | where you can deliver them. | 你把东西送到哪里 |
[03:11] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[03:16] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[03:17] | – How could you let this happen? – How could I? | -你怎么会让这种事发生 -我怎么了 |
[03:19] | I left my security people with her at the hotel. | 我留下我的安保人员在酒店陪她 |
[03:22] | – Where were yours? – At the hotel. | -你的呢 -在酒店 |
[03:24] | Sophie took a bullet trying to save Tessa. | 索菲为了救泰莎中枪了 |
[03:25] | She’s in surgery now, so don’t you even. | 她正在手术室 别想怪到我头上 |
[03:27] | – Where were you? – Where were you? | -那你去哪儿了 -你又去哪儿了 |
[03:28] | I’m not the one at war with Felicity. That’s you two. | 我没有和费莉希蒂开战 那是你们俩的事 |
[03:31] | Oh, so now it’s my fault, is it? | 现在又是我的错了 |
[03:32] | – Of course it is. – Yes. It is! | -当然是了 -没错 |
[03:33] | Fine, then I will go and finish what I started. | 好 那解铃还须系铃人 |
[03:37] | No, you won’t. She has Tessa. | 不行 泰莎在她手上 |
[03:39] | Let’s find out what Felicity wants and give it to her. | 我们先查清楚费莉希蒂要什么 再给她 |
[03:41] | – She wants Rhys. – She wants the Firm. | -她要里斯 -她要公司 |
[03:44] | Well, she’ll have to settle for you because there is no Firm. | 她必须拿你将就 因为没有公司了 |
[03:46] | – What? – What? What do you mean? | -什么 -什么 什么意思 |
[03:47] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[03:48] | – There’s been a hostile takeover. – By whom? | -恶意收购 -谁干的 |
[03:51] | By a man who insists on calling himself “Mockingbird.” | 一个非要自称”嘲鸫”的人 |
[03:55] | As in Mockingbird Trust? | 嘲鸫信托的嘲鸫吗 |
[03:57] | And have you met with this…”Mockingbird”? | 你见过这位…”嘲鸫”了吗 |
[04:00] | – Who is he? – I have no idea. | -他是谁 -我不知道 |
[04:02] | But he’s a cocky little son of a bitch… | 但他是个自大的混蛋 |
[04:04] | …who’s allied himself with every major player in — | 他已经和各大犯罪… |
[04:07] | That’s her. It’s Felicity. | 是她 是费莉希蒂 |
[04:13] | Yes. | 喂 |
[04:14] | Hello, darling. | 你好 亲爱的 |
[04:15] | If you’ve hurt her… | 如果你敢伤害她 |
[04:16] | I’ve no intention of hurting her, | 只要你按我说的办的话 |
[04:18] | as long as you do as I say. | 我是不打算伤害她的 |
[04:21] | Put her on speaker. | 把扬声器打开 |
[04:23] | – Are you listening? – What do you want? | -你在听吗 -你想要什么 |
[04:25] | Cash? Diamonds? | 现金 还是珠宝 |
[04:26] | I want you and Rhys at the Beechwood Dam, | 我想让你和里斯明天中午 |
[04:29] | tomorrow at noon. | 一起到山毛榉大坝来 |
[04:30] | Oh, and bring Ben as well. | 对了 把本也带上 |
[04:32] | It’ll be a comfort for Tessa to go home with her father. | 能和爸爸一起回家 泰莎一定有所慰藉 |
[04:38] | Well, we are not doing that. | 我们不会去的 |
[04:40] | – Yes, we are. – What? | -我们要去 -什么 |
[04:42] | – Babe. – Call her back and tell her — | -亲爱的 -给她打回去 告诉她… |
[04:44] | Stop. You two had your chance. | 不行 你们俩都试过了 |
[04:46] | This time, we’re doing it my way. | 这一次 按我的方法来 |
[04:54] | Any word on Sophie? | 有苏菲的消息吗 |
[04:55] | She is out of surgery. | 她做完手术了 |
[04:57] | The doctor said she did great. | 医生说她的情况很好 |
[04:58] | – Can I see her? – No. | -我能见她吗 -不行 |
[04:59] | No. | 不行 |
[05:01] | Why not? | 为什么 |
[05:03] | She’s asleep. | 她睡着了 |
[05:04] | And her parents are here. | 她的父母也在这 |
[05:06] | And they’re not really happy with us. | 他们现在挺不待见我们的 |
[05:08] | – Well, I should go talk to them. – No, you shouldn’t. | -那我应该跟他们谈谈 -还是算了吧 |
[05:10] | They don’t want to talk. They want to sue us. | 他们不想跟我们谈话 他们想要起诉我们 |
[05:14] | Of course they do, and they should. | 当然了 他们应该这么做 |
[05:16] | – Allie… – They will be fine. | -小爱… -他们会没事的 |
[05:18] | She will be fine, but… | 她会没事的 但是… |
[05:19] | In the meantime, we have Sophie’s laptop | 与此同时 我们拿到了苏菲的电脑 |
[05:22] | which has all the Weatherby Hotel’s | 里面有韦瑟比酒店所有的 |
[05:24] | in-house camera footage and call logs | 室内录像 以及里斯射杀费莉希蒂那晚的 |
[05:26] | from the night Rhys shot Felicity. | 通话记录 |
[05:27] | It’s all encrypted at the moment, | 现在都是加密的 |
[05:29] | but if Val can decrypt it, we may be able to find out | 如果小瓦可以破解密码 或许我们就能知道 |
[05:31] | who saved Felicity’s life that night. | 那天晚上是谁救了费莉希蒂 |
[05:33] | And who she’s working with now. | 以及她现在的同谋是谁 |
[05:35] | Which might even tell us how to find her. | 我们可以利用这些信息找到她现在的位置 |
[05:39] | I really don’t like that there are only | 只有两条路可以到那个大坝 |
[05:40] | two access points to that dam. | 这一点我真是非常不喜欢 |
[05:42] | She’ll probably try to box us in when we get up there. | 她可能想在我们到那的时候包围我们 |
[05:44] | – “Us”? – Don’t even start. | -“我们” -什么话都别说 |
[05:48] | You think she’ll give her back? | 你觉得她会把我女儿还回来吗 |
[05:52] | Felicity wants Rhys and Margot. | 费莉希蒂想要的是里斯和玛格特 |
[05:53] | She doesn’t want Tessa. | 泰莎不是她的目标 |
[05:55] | What? | 怎么了 |
[05:57] | Well, it’s just, I don’t even know this girl. | 我根本不了解这个女孩 |
[06:00] | Yes, you do. | 不 你很了解的 |
[06:01] | A few weeks ago, I didn’t even know she existed. | 几周前 我甚至不知道她的存在 |
[06:03] | Now, I’m ready to die for her? | 而现在我就要为她去死吗 |
[06:05] | You’re not gonna die. | 你不会死的 |
[06:09] | I mean, what is that? | 到底是怎么回事 |
[06:12] | We’re gonna get her back. | 我们会把她救回来的 |
[06:15] | Felicity’s gonna be expecting us to try something. | 费莉希蒂知道我们会有所准备 |
[06:18] | She will be expecting you, Rhys, and Margot to try something. | 她会等着你们三个人的反击 |
[06:21] | She won’t necessarily be expecting me. | 但是她不一定知道我也会去 |
[06:31] | It’s high-risk. | 这风险太高了 |
[06:32] | But we have a way to recover Tessa | 但是我们有办法在不牺牲 |
[06:33] | – without sacrificing either of you. – How? | -你们任何一个人的同时救出泰莎 -怎么做 |
[06:36] | Our plan starts here in the south side of the dam. | 我们的计划从大坝南部开始 |
[06:39] | I’ll drive the two of you to the meet, | 正如费莉希蒂所要求的那样 |
[06:40] | as Felicity requested. | 我会开车送你们到会面地点 |
[06:42] | But we won’t be alone. | 但是还有其他人跟我们一起 |
[06:43] | While you’re on the ground, I’ll be your eyes and ears | 等你们下车之后 我会待在一辆 |
[06:45] | parked in a surveillance van a quarter mile east | 停在大坝人行道正西方四分之一英里的 |
[06:48] | of the dam’s walkway, completely out of sight. | 监控车里帮助你们 她不会发现我的 |
[06:50] | I have a visual on you. | 我看到你们了 |
[06:52] | Anyone on approach? | 有人来了吗 |
[06:54] | Not yet. | 还没有 |
[06:55] | But they’ll be here. | 但是他们马上就会来了 |
[06:57] | And we’ll be ready for them. | 而我们将守株待兔 |
[06:58] | Because we’ll be armed to the teeth. | 因为我们会全副武装 |
[06:59] | No, no guns. | 不 不能带枪 |
[07:02] | – Benji. – That’s absurd. | -小本 -你在开玩笑吧 |
[07:03] | No guns on us. | 我们不带枪 |
[07:05] | That doesn’t mean we won’t have guns on them. | 但这不意味着我们不能射杀他们 |
[07:07] | We will have a sniper in position | 我们会安排一名狙击手 |
[07:08] | on this ridge overlooking the dam. | 在山上俯视着大坝 |
[07:11] | Who’s your sniper? | 你的狙击手是谁 |
[07:13] | They’re here. | 他们到了 |
[07:15] | Two S.U.V.S on approach from the north. | 两辆车从北边过来了 |
[07:17] | Copy that. Ben? | 收到 本 |
[07:18] | I see them. Here we go. | 我看见他们了 行动吧 |
[07:22] | Allie, I’m in. | 小爱 我进去了 |
[07:28] | I count two hostiles and two drivers. | 我看到了两个保镖和两个司机 |
[07:37] | What’s our play? | 我们要怎么做 |
[07:38] | Ben makes the exchange. | 本去做交易 |
[07:39] | When he and Tessa are at a safe distance, | 当他和泰莎到达安全距离之后 |
[07:41] | blow the hostiles’ tires. Copy? | 击爆他们的轮胎 收到了吗 |
[07:42] | Copy. | 收到 |
[07:43] | Rhys said he shot Felicity | 里斯说他射杀了费莉希蒂 |
[07:45] | and left his room around 9:30 p.m. | 在晚上九点半左右离开了房间 |
[07:49] | – Mom. – It’s all right, darling. | -妈妈 -没事的 宝贝 |
[07:50] | – We’re here. – Are you okay? | -我们都在这 -你还好吗 |
[07:52] | Open your jackets, empty your pockets. | 把衣服敞开 口袋都掏空 |
[07:54] | We’re not carrying. | 我们没带武器 |
[07:56] | Convince me. | 证明给我看 |
[07:57] | Phone records show an outgoing call | 房间里的电话记录显示 |
[07:59] | placed from that room at 9:36 p.m. to another suite. | 晚上9点36分有一通电话打到了另一个房间 |
[08:04] | Who was in the other suite? | 谁在那个房间 |
[08:05] | Felix McCall. | 菲利克斯·麦考尔 |
[08:08] | Do we know who that is? | 我们认识这人吗 |
[08:09] | He’s one of my lieutenants. | 他是我的副手之一 |
[08:10] | But why would she have called Felix? | 她为什么要打给菲利克斯 |
[08:12] | They both work for Kensington. | 他们都是肯辛顿集团的人啊 |
[08:13] | But the last we saw him, | 但是我们上一次见到他的时候 |
[08:14] | he was working for… | 他的老板是… |
[08:15] | Given your management style, | 你这种管理风格 |
[08:16] | can you blame Felix for wanting a new boss? | 菲利克斯想换个老板能怪他吗 |
[08:18] | And that’s you, is it? | 就是你 是吗 |
[08:21] | No. No, no. That’s not possible. | 不不不 这不可能 |
[08:23] | Ben? Babe, it’s a setup. | 本 宝贝 这是个陷阱 |
[08:26] | Tessa’s been working with Felicity the whole time. | 泰莎一直和费莉希蒂是一伙的 |
[08:31] | You little bitch. | 你个小贱人 |
[08:33] | What the hell is this? | 这究竟是个什么情况 |
[08:34] | This is what Felicity and I had planned all along. | 这就是费莉希蒂和我一直以来的计划 |
[08:37] | Tessa, put it away. Let’s talk. | 泰莎 把枪收起来 我们谈谈吧 |
[08:39] | We’ll have plenty of time for that, | 会有很多时间谈的 |
[08:41] | ’cause you’re coming with us. | 因为你们要和我们一起走 |
[08:46] | Take those two. | 把他俩带走 |
[08:57] | Is Alice Vaughan listening? | 爱丽丝·沃恩在听吗 |
[08:59] | I have a message for you, Alice. | 我也有个消息要给你 爱丽丝 |
[09:02] | If you or any of your people attempt | 如果你或者你的人 |
[09:04] | to thwart our departure, | 试图阻拦我们离开 |
[09:06] | I will kill him. | 我会杀了他 |
[09:08] | Do you understand? | 你明白了吗 |
[09:10] | Move. | 走 |
[09:13] | What do you want me to do, Allie? | 你想让我怎么做 小爱 |
[09:15] | Do I take her out? | 要除掉她吗 |
[09:22] | Allie? | 小爱 |
[09:26] | Stand down. | 别开枪 |
[09:32] | It’s over. | 完了 |
[09:39] | Alice. | 爱丽丝 |
[09:40] | I’m sorry to barge in, but we have a problem. | 抱歉打扰 但我们遇到了麻烦 |
[09:43] | – What’s wrong? – Ethan, what are you… | -怎么了 -伊森 你在这 |
[09:45] | We were waiting for Ben. | 我们在等本 |
[09:47] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[09:49] | What’s the problem? | 出了什么问题 |
[09:52] | The problem is, he’s not coming. | 问题就是 他不会来了 |
[09:54] | Ben has a 15-year-old daughter. | 本有一个15岁的女儿 |
[09:56] | Who just kidnapped him and Rhys. | 她刚刚绑架了他和里斯 |
[09:57] | – And his baby mama is… – Margot Bishop. | -他孩子的妈妈是 -玛格特·毕夏 |
[10:00] | The head of the Kensington Firm. | 肯辛顿公司的总裁 |
[10:02] | – Kensington Firm? – British crime family. | -肯辛顿公司 -英国的一个犯罪家族 |
[10:04] | Please tell me that my CIs | 请告诉我 我的秘密线人 |
[10:06] | haven’t been working for Margot Bishop this whole time. | 不是一直在为玛格特·毕夏卖命 |
[10:09] | No, they haven’t. Ben just found out about Tessa. | 不 他们没有 本才知道泰莎的事情 |
[10:12] | Do you not remember how it feels to be lied to by this man? | 你不记得被他欺骗的感受吗 |
[10:15] | He didn’t lie to you. | 他没有欺骗你 |
[10:16] | He has come through for you on every single case, | 每个案子 他都是在为你工作 |
[10:18] | and he helped find your husband. | 他还帮你找到了你的丈夫 |
[10:20] | He told you about that? | 他跟你说的吗 |
[10:22] | You want to yell at him? | 你想要骂他吗 |
[10:23] | Help me save his life, then you can yell at him. | 帮我救他出来 你就能好好骂他了 |
[10:26] | Where do you think she’s taken them? | 你觉得 她把他们带到哪去了 |
[10:28] | We pinged their phones — nothing. | 我们尝试找他们的手机信号 一无所获 |
[10:29] | So, you have no leads at all at this time. | 所以 你们这次什么线索都没有了 |
[10:31] | – No, I didn’t say that. – What do you got? | -不 我没这么说 -你手上有什么线索 |
[10:33] | We have “Mockingbird.” | 我们有”嘲鸫” |
[10:35] | As in the Mockingbird Trust. | 就是嘲鸫信托里的 |
[10:38] | You know about that, too? | 你也知道那个 |
[10:40] | He is in so much trouble. | 他麻烦大了 |
[10:43] | Who is he? “Mockingbird”? | 他是谁 “嘲鸫” |
[10:45] | All I know is that he said I work for him now, | 我只知道 他说我现在为他卖命 |
[10:49] | which I suppose means you work for him now. | 我想也就是说你在为他卖命 |
[10:51] | Did you know about this? | 你知道这事吗 |
[10:52] | Of course not. | 当然不 |
[10:54] | I would’ve told you. | 要不然我会跟你说的 |
[10:56] | Such loyalty. | 这么忠心 |
[10:57] | So rare in one so young. | 小小年纪还真是不容易 |
[11:00] | So, who is she — the girl you hired to play Tessa? | 所以 她是谁 你雇来扮泰莎的女孩儿 |
[11:03] | Oh, that’s the best part. | 这才是最好玩的地方 |
[11:05] | She really is your daughter. | 她确实是你们的女儿 |
[11:07] | Felicity’s the one who found me in Sheffield. | 是费莉希蒂在设菲尔德找到我的 |
[11:09] | She told who I was, who you all were. | 她告诉了我 我是谁 你们都是谁 |
[11:12] | I had no idea. | 我一无所知 |
[11:14] | So, why use her? | 所以 为什么利用她 |
[11:16] | Why not just come back and kill me? | 为什么不回来直接杀了我 |
[11:19] | Because she wanted Kensington. | 因为她想要肯辛顿 |
[11:22] | So, I thought about staging a coup, | 我想过发起一场政变 |
[11:24] | but it is a family business, after all. | 但这毕竟是一场家族生意 |
[11:27] | I’m not family. | 我不是你们家族的人 |
[11:28] | And who told you about Tessa? | 是谁告诉你泰莎的事的 |
[11:31] | Your mother, of course. | 当然是你妈妈 |
[11:33] | She was drunk. | 她喝醉了 |
[11:35] | And imagine my delight | 试想一下 |
[11:36] | at hearing the family secret — | 听到这个家族秘密的我有多高兴 |
[11:38] | a child, a rightful heir, | 一个孩子 一个合法继承人 |
[11:40] | cruelly thrown away. | 被残忍地抛弃了 |
[11:43] | So, you kill us, | 所以 你杀了我们 |
[11:44] | and Tessa’s your puppet. | 然后泰莎就是你的傀儡了 |
[11:45] | Do I strike you as anyone’s puppet? | 我看上去像谁的傀儡吗 |
[11:48] | You strike me as young and entitled | 我印象里 你就是一个年轻聪明 |
[11:51] | and not long for this world. | 活不久的人 |
[11:53] | The minute you decide to think for yourself, | 你开始为你自己考虑的那一刻 |
[11:56] | she’ll kill you. | 她就会杀了你 |
[11:57] | Not if she kills Felicity first. | 除非她先杀了费莉希蒂 |
[12:00] | That’s if Felicity can be killed. | 如果费莉希蒂能被杀死的话 |
[12:01] | Try a wooden stake through the heart. | 试试 拿个木桩子穿透她的心脏 |
[12:04] | Once you both die, having killed each other | 你们都死了以后 看上去就像 |
[12:06] | in what will look like a gruesome brother/sister spat, | 姐弟争吵之后互相残杀的景象 |
[12:10] | she’ll be queen and I’ll be her counsel. | 她就会成为女总裁 我会当她的顾问 |
[12:13] | The queen of what? | 什么的女总裁 |
[12:15] | Because now that Mockingbird owns the Firm, | 因为现在嘲鸫掌握着公司大权 |
[12:18] | she has nothing. | 她什么都没有 |
[12:20] | You have nothing. | 你什么都没有 |
[12:22] | Call him — Mockingbird. | 打电话给他 嘲鸫 |
[12:25] | Set up another meet. | 再安排一场会面 |
[12:27] | I’m sure he and I can come to an understanding. | 相信我和他会达成共识的 |
[12:30] | I would, but I have no way of contacting him. | 我会的 但我没办法联系到他 |
[12:33] | He’s supposed to call me | 应该是他打电话给我 |
[12:34] | to see if I’ve agreed to his terms. | 看我接不接受他的条件 |
[12:36] | Oh. Then you’re of no use to me. | 那你对我就没有用处了 |
[12:39] | Frankie. | 小弗 |
[12:40] | Easy, Frankie. | 别急 小弗 |
[12:42] | Because if Margot doesn’t answer his call, | 如果玛格特不接他的电话的话 |
[12:43] | there will be no meeting with Mockingbird. | 就不会有和嘲鸫的见面了 |
[12:45] | You need her. | 你需要她 |
[12:49] | Fine. We’ll wait for his call. | 好吧 我们就等他的电话 |
[13:03] | That’s her, one of my former sales associates — | 就是她 我之前的销售顾问之一 |
[13:06] | Carol Cooney. | 卡萝尔·库尼 |
[13:07] | She’s the one who was laundering Mockingbird’s money? | 就是她在帮嘲鸫洗钱 |
[13:09] | – Yeah. – You think she’ll help us? | -嗯 -你觉得她会帮忙吗 |
[13:10] | Well, I told Agent Diaz | 我跟迪亚斯探员说了 |
[13:11] | if Carol helps us find Ben, | 如果卡萝尔协助找到本 |
[13:12] | I’ll drop the charges. | 我就撤销指控 |
[13:14] | No, you don’t have to do that. | 不必如此 |
[13:15] | And she probably won’t let you anyway. | 而且她也很可能不会同意 |
[13:19] | Listen, um… | 听着 |
[13:24] | about what I said last night. | 我昨晚说的话 |
[13:25] | – No, Ethan. – No, I had no right. | -不 伊森 -不 我无权 |
[13:27] | Stop. Please stop. | 别说了 求你别说了 |
[13:31] | I’m glad you said it. | 我很高兴听你那么说 |
[13:41] | Look, I’m with Ben now. | 听着 我现在和本在一起 |
[13:43] | I know. I know that. | 我知道 我知道的 |
[13:44] | But… | 但是 |
[13:48] | But I was gonna spend the rest of my life with you. | 但我曾经希望能与你共度余生 |
[14:00] | I’m always gonna love you. | 我会永远爱你 |
[14:07] | I’m not sure if that makes it better or worse. | 我不确定这么说是好是坏 |
[14:13] | It’s just the way it is. | 然而就是这样 |
[14:17] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[14:25] | I will check in with Agent Diaz | 我会跟迪亚斯探员联系 |
[14:27] | and see where we are with Carol. | 看卡萝尔那边是什么情况 |
[14:34] | Let’s find Ben. | 努力找到本吧 |
[14:37] | All right? | 如何 |
[14:38] | So, I’m not going to jail? | 这么说我不会入狱了 |
[14:41] | No, you are. But if you help us find Mockingbird… | 你会的 但如果你帮我们找到嘲鸫 |
[14:44] | I might see about getting the judge | 我或许会试试让法官 |
[14:46] | to offer you a shorter sentence. | 给你减刑 |
[14:47] | And then when I get out, | 等我出狱 |
[14:49] | I could have my old job back? | 还能干原来的工作吗 |
[14:51] | No. | 不行 |
[14:53] | That’s, uh… no. | 答复是…不行 |
[14:55] | Carol, you need to focus on finding Mockingbird. | 卡萝尔 你需要集中精力寻找嘲鸫 |
[14:58] | Right. Well, like I told these guys, | 对 好吧 我跟这些人也说过 |
[15:00] | I have no idea who Mockingbird is. | 我完全不知道嘲鸫的真实身份 |
[15:03] | He’d just sneak into my office on Fridays | 每逢周五他就偷偷潜进办公室 |
[15:06] | and leave an envelope full of cash on my desk every week. | 在我桌上留下一个装满现金的信封 |
[15:09] | What about the money that he gave you | 那他给你的那笔 |
[15:10] | to invest in Ethan’s company? | 用来在伊森公司投资的钱呢 |
[15:12] | Well, those were all EFTs. | 都是电汇来的 |
[15:13] | But every electronic fund transfer | 但每笔电汇交易 |
[15:15] | generates some kind of receipt, right? | 都会生成收据 对吧 |
[15:17] | Yeah, they’d go directly into the trust. | 没错 就直接进入信托 |
[15:20] | So, what if, this time, | 那么 假如这次 |
[15:23] | instead of sending a receipt, | 你没有发出收据 |
[15:24] | you send an SOS saying… | 而是发出求救 内容是 |
[15:27] | Your identity has been compromised. | 你的身份已经暴露 |
[15:29] | Well, it kinda has. | 也确实如此 |
[15:31] | You’d request an emergency meeting for you and your team. | 你要求带着团队和他进行紧急会面 |
[15:35] | But I don’t have my team anymore. | 但我已经没有团队了 |
[15:36] | – Do I have… – No, Carol. | -有吗 -没有 卡萝尔 |
[15:39] | No, we’re going to be your team. | 不 由我们做你的团队 |
[15:41] | Do you have any sales experience? | 你们有任何销售经验吗 |
[15:44] | No. We’ll be undercover. | 没有 我们做卧底 |
[15:48] | What, am I — | 什么…我 |
[15:50] | Am I gonna be undercover? | 我是要做卧底吗 |
[15:52] | Well, you’ll be you, but…sort of. | 你还是你 但…确实也算 |
[15:56] | Can I just ask something? | 我能问个问题吗 |
[15:58] | What would I wear for something like that? | 那种情况我该穿什么 |
[16:01] | Is there, like, a wardrobe budget for that? | 会提供着装经费吗 |
[16:25] | This place is gorgeous! | 这地方太棒了 |
[16:27] | – Carol, focus. – Sorry. | -卡萝尔 注意 -抱歉 |
[16:28] | – Carol! – Oh, dear God. | -卡萝尔 -天啊 |
[16:30] | It is a pleasure to finally… | 真是荣幸终于 |
[16:32] | Are you kidding me? | 你是逗我吗 |
[16:35] | – Val? – Tommy, you’re Mockingbird? | -小瓦 -汤米 你就是嘲鸫吗 |
[16:37] | You know this guy? Who is he? | 你们认识这家伙吗 他是谁 |
[16:39] | He’s not Mockingbird. | 他才不是嘲鸫 |
[16:41] | He’s my idiot baby brother. | 他是我的白痴弟弟 |
[16:51] | There is no way that you are Mockingbird. | 你不可能是嘲鸫 |
[16:53] | That’s the problem — you have never believed in me. | 问题就在于此 你从来都不信我 |
[16:55] | – Tommy. – I am Mockingbird. | -汤米 -我就是嘲鸫 |
[16:58] | Then I’m afraid you’re going away for a very long time. | 那恐怕你要坐好久的牢了 |
[17:00] | I am not Mockingbird. | 我不是嘲鸫 |
[17:02] | Then who is? | 那是谁 |
[17:04] | – A friend… – Do I know this friend? | -一位朋友 -我认识这位朋友吗 |
[17:06] | …who would kill me if I told you his name. | 要是我告诉你他的名字 我就死定了 |
[17:09] | His name? It’s a him. | 他的名字 是个男人 |
[17:11] | Doesn’t sound like a friend to me. | 我觉得不算是朋友 |
[17:13] | Maybe I can protect you from him. | 或许我能保护你不受他的伤害 |
[17:14] | You can’t. | 你不能 |
[17:17] | Then you’re gonna have to pretend | 那你就得继续 |
[17:18] | to be Mockingbird for a little bit longer. | 扮演嘲鸫 |
[17:21] | We need you to call Margot. | 我们需要你打给玛格特 |
[17:23] | Well, I can’t call her now. | 现在不行 |
[17:24] | I told Margot 24 hours. | 我跟她说了 24小时 |
[17:26] | If I call now, it’s gonna make me seem anxious. | 要是现在打 就显得我心急了 |
[17:30] | If you don’t call her, I’ll arrest you. | 不打的话我就逮捕你 |
[17:31] | But then again, you know, I am the boss. | 但你也知道 我是老大 |
[17:34] | Right? Yo– | 是吧 你 |
[17:37] | It’s — It’s probably good to keep her on her toes, right? | 大概…最好是让她时刻警惕 对吧 |
[17:47] | It’s him. | 是他 |
[17:49] | Answer it. | 接 |
[17:55] | – Hello? – Ms. Bishop. | -喂 -毕夏女士 |
[17:57] | Are you ready to return those drugs that you stole from me? | 准备好归还从我这儿偷的毒品了吗 |
[18:01] | – What?! – What? | -什么 -什么 |
[18:04] | Just one second. | 稍等一会儿 |
[18:05] | An associate of mine is assuming leadership | 我的一位伙伴将担任 |
[18:08] | of the Kensington Firm, effective immediately. | 肯辛顿公司的领导人 即刻生效 |
[18:11] | If you want your shipment back, | 如果想要回货物 |
[18:12] | you’ll need to discuss it with her. | 得找她谈 |
[18:17] | Is this the famous Mockingbird? | 是鼎鼎大名的嘲鸫吗 |
[18:20] | When can we meet? | 什么时候能见面 |
[18:22] | Well, that’s it, then. | 那就这样了 |
[18:27] | Look. | 听着 |
[18:29] | For what it’s worth, we had this plan | 我随口说一句 这个计划 |
[18:32] | laid out before I ever met you. | 在见到你们之前就制定好了 |
[18:35] | It wasn’t — It wasn’t personal. | 无关…无关私人恩怨 |
[18:40] | The only thing I knew about you was that you abandoned me. | 当时我只知道你抛弃了我 |
[18:45] | Well, you know more now, don’t you? | 现在你有了更多了解 不是吗 |
[18:49] | So, whose child are you — ours or hers? | 那么你是谁的孩子 她的还是我们的 |
[18:59] | Here is the address. | 地址在这儿 |
[19:02] | She is expecting me. | 我们约好了 |
[19:05] | 400 South Corvis. | 南柯韦斯400号 |
[19:06] | I’ll secure a three-block radius around the building. | 我会在大楼方圆三个街区部署警力 |
[19:08] | What are you thinking — six-man tac team? | 你什么打算 六人战术队吗 |
[19:10] | Where do you think you’re going? | 你打算去哪儿 |
[19:12] | Oh, am I not free to go? | 我还不能走吗 |
[19:13] | – No. – Hell, no! | -不能 -见鬼 不行 |
[19:14] | You’re not leaving. | 还不能走 |
[19:16] | Danny, can you join us? | 丹尼 能过来吗 |
[19:17] | Sure. What’s going on? | 当然 怎么了 |
[19:20] | What’s up, buddy? | 你好啊 伙计 |
[19:22] | What the hell is he doing here? | 他在这儿干什么 |
[19:23] | Nothing, and you’re gonna stay here with him | 不干什么 而且你会一直在这儿陪他 |
[19:25] | to make sure of that. | 确保他什么都不能干 |
[19:26] | Wh– Where are you guys going? | 你…你们要去哪儿 |
[19:28] | To take down Felicity. | 去拿下费莉希蒂 |
[19:29] | Not without me, you’re not! | 不带上我吗 不会吧 |
[19:31] | – My girlfriend is… – Danny. | -我的女友 -丹尼 |
[19:33] | Do you remember Agent Diaz from the FBI? | 见过联调局的迪亚斯探员 |
[19:35] | Hello. | 你好 |
[19:37] | Watch him. | 盯着他 |
[19:41] | So, who’s your girlfriend? | 那么 你的女友是谁 |
[19:42] | Are you not seeing Sophie anymore? | 不再和苏菲交往了吗 |
[19:45] | Well, that’s settled. | 定好了 |
[19:48] | Now, Rhys, I’ll need you over there. | 里斯 请到那儿去 |
[19:53] | Easy, Frankie. | 别紧张 小弗 |
[19:54] | If it’s all the same to you, I’ll walk while I still can. | 如果你不介意的话 我能走就自己走 |
[19:58] | Margot darling, you’ll need to be directly across from him. | 亲爱的玛格特 你就站他对面 |
[20:05] | And I’ll need the guns. | 把枪给我 |
[20:07] | If we get this just right, | 如果顺利的话 |
[20:09] | it’ll look as if you shot each other. | 就会像是你们自相残杀 |
[20:11] | Benjamin Jones will have lost his life in the crossfire. | 本杰明·琼斯将在交火中身亡 |
[20:15] | And when our friend the Mockingbird shows up, | 而等我们的朋友嘲鸫现身 |
[20:18] | he’ll be joining you. | 他也会和你们一样下场 |
[20:19] | The only question is | 唯一的问题在于 |
[20:21] | who to shoot first. | 打谁 |
[20:25] | May I suggest yourself? | 你自己怎么样 |
[20:28] | You’ve helped me decide. | 帮我省事了 |
[20:29] | Goodbye, Rhys. | 永别了 里斯 |
[20:38] | I can’t let you hurt them. | 我不能让你伤害他们 |
[20:42] | – Tessa. – Stop talking. | -泰莎 -闭嘴 |
[20:44] | Drop your weapons, or I kill her. | 放下武器 否则我杀了她 |
[20:51] | Do as she says. | 照她说的做 |
[20:55] | There are zip ties in that drawer. | 抽屉里有棘爪捆带 |
[20:58] | Darling, I know this is difficult. | 亲爱的 我知道这局面很难 |
[21:00] | But they are terrible, selfish people. | 但他们都是狠心且自私的人 |
[21:03] | Yes. So am I. | 没错 我也是 |
[21:06] | I tried to kill Mum, and she took me in. | 我试过杀死妈妈 而她接受了我 |
[21:08] | Dad could’ve turned me over to the FBI, but he didn’t. | 爸爸本可以将我送交联调局 但他没有 |
[21:10] | And I’m sorry Uncle Rhys shot you, | 我很遗憾里斯叔叔对你开枪 |
[21:13] | but I’m not about to lose my family over it. | 但我不想因此而失去我的家人 |
[21:15] | You’re just like them — a conniving little bitch. | 你和他们简直是同类 狡猾的小贱人 |
[21:18] | Well, I learned from the best. | 名师出高徒 |
[21:21] | Am I meant to be insulted by that? | 这么说真是羞辱 |
[21:23] | She didn’t mean you. | 说的不是你 |
[21:27] | She meant me. | 说的是我 |
[21:30] | I found a Taser in the zip tie drawer. | 我在抽屉里找到一个电击枪 |
[21:33] | I am… sorry about all this. | 我…对这一切感到抱歉 |
[21:37] | I didn’t know when this started | 一开始的时候我没想到 |
[21:39] | that you’d turn out to be you. | 你是这样的人 |
[21:43] | Alice texted that the FBI’s on its way. | 爱丽丝短信说联调局在路上 |
[21:45] | You need to leave now. | 你得尽快离开 |
[21:46] | I could not agree more. | 无比赞同 |
[21:47] | Not us. Justine thinks she’s saving us. | 不是我们 贾斯廷认为她是来救我们 |
[21:50] | Unless you want to be on the FBI’s radar… | 除非你想被联调局盯上 |
[21:52] | We can go out the back. | 可以走后门 |
[21:55] | I’ll show you. | 我带你去 |
[21:58] | Margot, go. | 玛格特 去吧 |
[22:01] | Let’s go, then. | 那走吧 |
[22:04] | What are you doing? | 你要做什么 |
[22:05] | I’m gonna finish what I started. | 完成未竟之事 |
[22:07] | No, you’re not. She’s not a threat. | 不行 她构不成威胁 |
[22:08] | She will be when she wakes up, | 等她醒来就是了 |
[22:09] | and this way she gets to die in her sleep. | 而这样还能在睡梦中死去 |
[22:11] | Justine will have you arrested. There are witnesses. | 贾斯廷会逮捕你 有目击证人 |
[22:15] | Right. | 是啊 |
[22:16] | I’ll have to shoot them, too. | 那他们也得死 |
[22:17] | Rhys, stop. You can’t do this. | 里斯 住手 不能这样 |
[22:19] | – You cannot kill them. – I’ll save you the trouble. | -不能杀他们 -我来帮你省去麻烦 |
[22:25] | Your daughter’s next. | 下一个就是你女儿 |
[22:28] | Rhys! | 里斯 |
[22:30] | I’m fine. It’s a flesh wound. | 我没事 只是皮肉伤 |
[22:31] | Go, finish it. | 快去 解决她 |
[22:39] | What took you so long? | 怎么那么久 |
[22:40] | You know, it’s L.A. — traffic. | 你也知道 洛杉矶嘛 堵车 |
[22:43] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[22:45] | Tessa saved us. | 泰莎救了我们 |
[22:47] | Rhys did get hit in the shoulder, though. | 倒是里斯肩部中枪 |
[22:49] | I’ll call an ambulance. | 我叫救护车 |
[22:50] | And Margot and Tessa? | 玛格特和泰莎呢 |
[22:52] | They took off. | 跑了 |
[22:56] | How’d you find us? | 怎么找到我们的 |
[22:58] | Tommy Vaughan. | 汤米·沃恩 |
[23:00] | So, can we go visit Sophie? Are they letting her see people? | 能去探望苏菲吗 她能接受探视吗 |
[23:03] | No, you can’t go visit her. | 不行 不准你去探望她 |
[23:05] | What do you mean, I can’t? | 什么意思 不准我去 |
[23:06] | No. | 不准 |
[23:08] | Why are you here? | 你来这儿做什么 |
[23:10] | You had $3 million. | 你都有了三百万美金 |
[23:12] | You were gonna start your life over. | 本打算过上新生活 |
[23:13] | I may have made some questionable business decisions. | 我大概是做了一些可疑的商业决策 |
[23:17] | Such as? | 比如 |
[23:17] | Did you know that racehorses can have heart attacks? | 你知道赛马也可能患心脏病的吗 |
[23:19] | Because I had no idea, | 因为我不知道 |
[23:20] | and it’s not like anyone bothered to tell me. | 也根本没人想告诉我 |
[23:23] | Can I just ask you a question? | 我能问你一个问题吗 |
[23:29] | Why do you do it? | 你为什么这么做 |
[23:32] | Why do you… keep coming back here, | 你为什么…一直回来 |
[23:36] | when you only end up hurting her? | 而你只会伤害她 |
[23:40] | Because she’s my sister. | 因为她是我的姐姐 |
[23:43] | And she’s all I have. | 我只有她了 |
[23:50] | Looks like Agent Diaz called me a car. | 看来迪亚斯探员给我叫了车 |
[23:54] | Hello. | 你们好 |
[23:59] | Tell Sophie that I say hi, okay? | 告诉索菲我向她问好 |
[24:10] | How’d it go? | 怎么样 |
[24:12] | Margot and Tessa got away somehow. | 玛格特和泰莎逃跑了 |
[24:14] | But we got Felicity. | 但我们抓住了费莉希蒂 |
[24:15] | Alice got Felicity. | 爱丽丝抓住了费莉希蒂 |
[24:17] | Then we got Rhys to the hospital. | 我们把里斯送去医院了 |
[24:19] | Dead, by any chance? | 有没有可能死了 |
[24:20] | Winged in the shoulder. Ben’s with him. He’ll be fine. | 肩膀受伤 本和他一起 他会没事的 |
[24:23] | Where’s Tommy? | 汤米在哪里 |
[24:24] | He’s gone.Your guys came and got him about an hour ago. | 他走了 你的人一小时前把他带走了 |
[24:27] | What guys? I didn’t send anyone. | 什么人 我没派人 |
[24:29] | – Oh, no. – Danny! | -不 -丹尼 |
[24:31] | They had badges. | 他们有警徽 |
[24:32] | He got away? | 他逃走了 |
[24:34] | I’m so sorry, Agent Diaz. We will find him. | 我很抱歉 迪亚斯探员 我们会找到他的 |
[24:36] | I will find him, and Margot Bishop. | 我会找到他 和玛格特·毕夏 |
[24:40] | You’ll be staying out of my way from here on. | 从现在起 你们不要碍我的事 |
[24:48] | He left his jacket. | 他留下了自己的杰克衫 |
[24:50] | This is a very nice jacket. | 这件杰克衫很不错 |
[24:52] | Are we sure your brother isn’t Mockingbird? | 你确定你弟弟不是嘲鸫吗 |
[24:55] | I’m beginning to think he’s a savant. | 我开始觉得他是犯罪大师了 |
[24:58] | Oh, speaking of super villains… | 刚说到大坏蛋呢 |
[25:00] | Find out where she is. | 问出她在哪里 |
[25:03] | – You okay? – We are all right. | -你没事吧 -我们没事 |
[25:06] | – We? – I’m with Tessa. | -我们 -我和泰莎一起 |
[25:08] | – Okay, where? – Somewhere safe. | -在哪里 -某个安全的地方 |
[25:10] | Yeah, where is that exactly? | 到底在哪里 |
[25:12] | Because Agent Diaz and the FBI — | 因为迪亚斯探员和联调局 |
[25:14] | We’re at Alice’s house. | 我们在爱丽丝家 |
[25:20] | – You’re what? – It’s fine. | -什么 -没关系的 |
[25:22] | A bit beige, but… | 地方有点小 但是… |
[25:23] | Okay, does Alice know you’re there? | 好吧 爱丽丝知道你们在那里吗 |
[25:25] | No, of course not. | 当然不知道 |
[25:26] | Then you can’t be there. | 那你们就不能待在那里 |
[25:27] | Well, that’s why I’m calling. | 所以我才打电话来 |
[25:29] | I need a favor. | 我要你帮我个忙 |
[25:31] | Oh, my God. What do you need? | 天啊 你需要什么 |
[25:33] | I need a jet. | 我要一架飞机 |
[25:35] | A jet? | 一架飞机 |
[25:36] | Preferably a six-seated Gulfstream, | 最好是六座的湾流喷射机 |
[25:38] | – but a Learjet will do. – Margot… | -里尔喷射机也行 -玛格特 |
[25:39] | The sooner you find me one, | 你越早给我搞到飞机 |
[25:41] | the sooner we are out of Alice’s house. | 我们就能越快离开爱丽丝的家 |
[25:44] | What’d she say? | 她说什么 |
[25:47] | Uh, she said she’s fine. They’re fine. | 她说她没事 她们没事 |
[25:50] | Where is she? | 她在哪里 |
[25:52] | She didn’t say. | 她没说 |
[25:54] | What did he say? | 他说了什么 |
[26:01] | Look, I told you I was sorry. | 听着 我说了我很抱歉 |
[26:05] | And I saved your life. | 我救了你的命 |
[26:09] | Maybe you shouldn’t have. | 也许你不该 |
[26:11] | What’s that supposed to mean? | 什么意思 |
[26:13] | It means, what was the point? | 我是说 那有什么意义 |
[26:17] | I spent my whole life killing myself — | 我这辈子都在努力弄死自己 |
[26:20] | and other people — | 和其他人 |
[26:23] | trying to create something. | 想创造点什么 |
[26:27] | First with my family, then with your father, | 先是我的家人 然后是你父亲 |
[26:32] | now with you. | 现在和你一起 |
[26:37] | And I failed. | 我失败了 |
[26:41] | The Firm’s gone. | 公司垮了 |
[26:44] | Your father is with Alice. | 你父亲和爱丽丝一起了 |
[26:48] | And you are… | 而你… |
[26:55] | I am Margot Bishop’s daughter. | 我是玛格特·毕夏的女儿 |
[26:58] | And I didn’t save your life so you could just give up. | 我救你的命不是为了让你说放弃的 |
[27:04] | So if you’re planning to take that jet to some remote | 如果你想坐上飞机去某个 |
[27:07] | retirement village for criminal might-have-beens, | 遥远的村庄金盘洗手什么的 |
[27:10] | you can forget it. | 还是别考虑了 |
[27:15] | You promised to teach me how to run a crime syndicate. | 你答应过我要教我如何经营犯罪集团 |
[27:18] | There’s no syndicate left to run. | 已经没有犯罪集团了 |
[27:22] | Then I suppose we’ll just have to build a new one, won’t we? | 那我们只能创立一个新的了 |
[27:32] | How’s Rhys? | 里斯怎么样 |
[27:33] | Bullet grazed his shoulder. | 子弹擦伤了他的肩膀 |
[27:35] | He’s actually more upset that she ruined his jacket. | 他更难过她毁了他的衣服 |
[27:37] | – Any word from Margot? – No. | -有玛格特的消息吗 -没有 |
[27:39] | Because Agent Diaz is going after her, and Tessa. | 因为迪亚斯探员在找她和泰莎 |
[27:45] | She’ll probably either end up in juvie or be tried as an adult | 她可能会被关进少管所 或者作为成年人受审 |
[27:48] | and spend the rest of her life in jail. | 下半辈子都在监狱中度过 |
[27:50] | Justine will never trust me again. | 贾斯廷永远不会再相信我了 |
[27:51] | That bridge is burned. | 信任之桥烧毁了 |
[27:52] | She will if we give her Mockingbird. | 如果你帮她抓到嘲鸫就会了 |
[27:55] | Well, you have any leads? | 你有线索吗 |
[27:56] | Our best lead was Tommy, who has escaped. | 最好的线索就是汤米 他逃跑了 |
[28:00] | The only thing he left behind was this. | 他只留下了这个 |
[28:05] | This is bespoke, custom-made by a tailor. | 这是定制的 专门找裁缝做的 |
[28:09] | Mr. Vaughan loved the suit so much, | 沃恩先生很喜欢这套西装 |
[28:10] | he’d like to order another. | 他想重新定制一套 |
[28:12] | He said he left his credit-card number on file with you. | 他说他的信用卡号给你们留过 |
[28:14] | May I confirm the number? | 我能确认一下吗 |
[28:20] | I looked into Mockingbird Inc.’s last few credit-card bills, | 我看了嘲鸫企业最近的信用卡账单 |
[28:23] | but there’s nothing out of the ordinary, | 但是没有什么不对劲的地方 |
[28:25] | though he does eat a ton of sushi. | 不过他吃了很多寿司 |
[28:27] | My brother hates sushi. | 我弟弟讨厌寿司 |
[28:28] | He spends a lot of time at Vinzu. | 他在闻居花了不少时间 |
[28:29] | Vinzu? I thought it closed down. | 闻居 我以为那儿已经关门了 |
[28:31] | He was there May 18th, May 21st. | 他5月16日 5月21日都去过 |
[28:35] | Can you read me the others? | 把其他记录告诉我 |
[28:36] | Vinzu is where Justine, Rhys, and I | 闻居就是贾斯汀 里斯和我 |
[28:39] | broke up a diamond-smuggling ring. | 破获钻石走私集团案的地方 |
[28:41] | The cigar lounge is in Santa Barbara, | 出售雪茄的地方在圣塔巴巴拉 |
[28:43] | and that’s where we took down | 我们就是在那里抓获 |
[28:44] | the gun-running outfit called “Argosy.” | 枪火走私组织大船的 |
[28:46] | This coffee joint is on the ground floor | 这家咖啡吧在 |
[28:48] | of the Blackwell Protection building | 布莱克韦尔保护大楼的一楼 |
[28:51] | where Justine arrested the C.E.O. | 贾斯廷逮捕了他们的总裁 |
[28:53] | So Tommy was following you. | 所以说汤米在跟踪你们 |
[28:54] | We take out the criminals… | 我们抓走罪犯 |
[28:55] | Then Tommy and Mockingbird would step in | 汤米和嘲鸫就趁虚而入 |
[28:58] | and fill the power vacuum. | 填补管理层的空白 |
[28:59] | There is only one other person | 只有一个人 |
[29:01] | who had access to this information. | 还知道这些信息 |
[29:03] | Thanks for springing me. | 谢谢你救我 |
[29:07] | You like what you see, Thomas? | 喜欢你眼前的景象吗 汤姆斯 |
[29:10] | Because it’s ours now, every bit of it. | 因为现在都是我们的了 |
[29:20] | What happened to your arm? | 你的手臂怎么了 |
[29:22] | A gift from an ex-girlfriend. | 前女友的一点小小馈赠 |
[29:24] | Felicity, right? Alice told me. | 费莉希蒂吧 爱丽丝和我说了 |
[29:28] | What else does Alice know? | 爱丽丝还知道些什么 |
[29:29] | She knows I’m not Mockingbird. | 她知道我不是嘲鸫 |
[29:32] | And how does she know that? | 她怎么知道的 |
[29:34] | She thinks that I’m not capable of crime-bossery. | 她觉得我没有做犯罪大师的能力 |
[29:39] | You’ll show her. | 你会让她见识见识 |
[29:42] | You have a smuggling ring, an arms dealership, | 你手下有走私集团 贩毒团伙 |
[29:44] | and a private army at your command. | 和私人军队 |
[29:46] | Well, I mean, it’s mostly at your command. | 我是说大多是你的手下 |
[29:49] | Yeah, but I can’t be the face of the thing. | 是啊 但我不能抛头露面 |
[29:52] | Because you don’t want to be the one who goes down for it. | 因为等事情败露 你不想被拖下水 |
[29:55] | No one is going down for it. | 没人会下水 |
[29:57] | Rhys, they know I’m not Mockingbird. | 里斯 他们知道我不是嘲鸫 |
[30:00] | Then prove them wrong. | 那就证明他们是错的 |
[30:04] | We made a deal. | 我们说好了的 |
[30:06] | You lost your money. You needed a job. | 你失去了你的钱 你需要一个工作 |
[30:08] | You promised me Alice wouldn’t be involved. | 你向我保证爱丽丝不会再干涉 |
[30:11] | That is not my doing. | 那不关我的事 |
[30:14] | And let me tell you something. | 我告诉你 |
[30:16] | If you want to keep Alice safe, | 你要是想保证爱丽丝安全 |
[30:19] | see this through to the end. | 那就把事情做绝了 |
[30:29] | I’m gonna lose my job. | 我会失去我的饭碗 |
[30:31] | No, you won’t. | 不 你不会的 |
[30:32] | I’m gonna get thrown in jail. | 我会被扔进监狱 |
[30:34] | He betrayed me, too. Endangered my deal. | 他也背叛了我 毁了我的协议 |
[30:38] | We will get him. | 我们会抓住他的 |
[30:43] | That’s not gonna be enough for the feds. | 这对联调局来说不够 |
[30:45] | We need Margot, too. And Tessa. | 我们还需要玛格特 和泰莎 |
[30:48] | Otherwise, it’s going to look like | 不然 看上去就像 |
[30:50] | we’ve all been working for Kensington. | 我们一直在为肯辛顿做事 |
[30:52] | I can’t just turn my kid over to the criminal court system. | 我不能把我的孩子送上刑事法院 |
[30:55] | But you’ll trust her to Margot Bishop? | 但你就把她交给玛格特·毕夏 |
[30:58] | Look, if you want your kid to have any kind of a chance, | 听着 如果你还想让你的孩子有一线生机 |
[31:03] | you will tell me where they are. | 你就得告诉我她们在哪里 |
[31:05] | I don’t know where they are. | 我不知道她们在哪里 |
[31:09] | I swear to you. | 我发誓 |
[31:12] | Have you talked to Margot? | 你和玛格特联系过吗 |
[31:13] | No. | 没有 |
[31:15] | No. | 没有 |
[31:18] | What about you? | 你呢 |
[31:21] | Have you talked to Margot Bishop? | 你和玛格特·毕夏联系过吗 |
[31:34] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[31:36] | The FBI is looking for you. | 联调局在找你 |
[31:38] | You’re not safe. | 你不安全 |
[31:39] | What should I do? | 我该怎么办 |
[31:40] | Just stay put until I get there. | 哪儿都别去 等我到 |
[31:51] | I have three units on their way now. | 我已经派了三支小队过去 |
[31:53] | Ben, you’re riding with me. | 本 你和我一起去 |
[31:54] | – Danny and I will follow after. – No, you’re not. | -丹尼和我随后就来 -不行 |
[31:56] | AVI is sitting this one out, Ms. Vaughan. | 安-沃调查公司不得插手这件事 沃恩女士 |
[31:58] | No, we will not! It’s my house! | 不行 那是我家 |
[31:59] | – Allie… – Jones, we’re moving. | -小爱 -琼斯 我们走 |
[32:01] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[32:03] | Do not let her ransack my house. | 别让她把我家翻个底朝天 |
[32:04] | I’ll call you. | 我会给你打电话的 |
[32:08] | Ben, Agent Diaz. | 本 迪亚斯探员 |
[32:10] | – Mr. Ward. – Ethan, what are you doing here? | -沃德先生 -伊森 你来这里干什么 |
[32:12] | I’m not sure. Allie called. | 我不知道 小爱找我的 |
[32:14] | Ethan, you’re here. | 伊森 你来了 |
[32:16] | You called him. | 你找他的 |
[32:17] | Yes — work stuff. | 是的 工作上的事 |
[32:19] | I thought you two weren’t working together anymore. | 你们俩不是不一起工作了吗 |
[32:20] | Are you coming or not? | 你还来不来 |
[32:25] | Call me. | 给我打电话 |
[32:26] | Oh, I will. | 我会的 |
[32:29] | What’s going on? You okay? | 怎么了 你没事吧 |
[32:30] | I am, but I need your help. | 我没事 但我需要你的帮助 |
[32:41] | We need the key. | 我们需要钥匙 |
[32:44] | These are choices they made, crimes they committed. | 这是她们的选择 她们犯的罪 |
[32:55] | Key. | 钥匙 |
[32:58] | On three. | 数到三 |
[33:00] | Ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[33:03] | One… | 一 |
[33:06] | Two… | 二 |
[33:15] | Kitchen’s clear. | 厨房安全 |
[33:17] | Clear. Clear! | 安全 安全 |
[33:19] | Clear. | 安全 |
[33:20] | All rooms secure. | 所有房间安全 |
[33:22] | There’s no one here, ma’am. | 这里没人 长官 |
[33:29] | Where the hell is Benjamin Jones? | 本杰明·琼斯在哪 |
[33:36] | Thank you for the warning. | 谢谢你的提醒 |
[33:39] | We need to leave. Now. | 我们得赶紧离开这里 |
[33:45] | Margot and Tessa are gone. | 玛格特和泰莎跑了 |
[33:47] | And since you are, too, I’m calling to inform you | 由于你也跑了 我是来通知你 |
[33:51] | that you have violated the terms of your deal. | 你违反了协议的条例 |
[33:55] | I can’t help you now. | 我现在也帮不了你了 |
[33:59] | You’re going down. | 你完蛋了 |
[34:07] | Ben broke his deal, | 本违反了协议 |
[34:09] | which he never would have done without your consent. | 没有你的允许 他绝对不会这么做的 |
[34:12] | So, if you tell me where he is, | 所以 如果你告诉我他在哪里 |
[34:15] | I will consider lessening the charges against you… | 我会考虑减轻对你的指控 |
[34:18] | and your company. | 和你的公司 |
[34:19] | – Excuse me? – Agent Diaz… | -你说什么 -迪亚斯探员 |
[34:21] | Where is he? | 他在哪里 |
[34:23] | Because I’m arresting somebody tonight, | 因为今晚我一定要逮捕某个人 |
[34:25] | and it may as well be you. | 不如就你了 |
[34:28] | What if I can give you Rhys? | 如果我可以给你里斯呢 |
[34:31] | Then will you leave my sister alone? | 那你能放过我姐姐吗 |
[34:33] | Tommy. | 汤米 |
[34:34] | Can you get me Rhys? | 你能把里斯给我吗 |
[34:38] | Yeah, probably not. | 也许不行 |
[34:39] | But I can get you his entire operation — | 但我能告诉你他的所有行动 |
[34:43] | all the guns, all the money, all the players. | 所有枪 所有钱 所有相关的人 |
[34:46] | You could have it all. | 可以都告诉你 |
[34:50] | I’m done. | 我不躲了 |
[34:54] | I can’t believe you came back. | 真不敢相信你回来了 |
[34:56] | What? I always come back. | 什么 我一直会回来 |
[34:58] | Usually because you need money. | 一般是因为你需要钱 |
[35:01] | But this time, you came back for me. | 但这次 你是为我回来的 |
[35:03] | Well, if I’m being honest, I came back to see | 老实说 我是来看看 |
[35:06] | if you can get me out of this thing with Rhys. | 你能不能帮我摆脱里斯 |
[35:09] | I’ve got an APB out on Rhys, and Margot and Tessa. | 我对里斯 玛格特和泰莎发布了全境通缉 |
[35:13] | And Ben. | 还有本 |
[35:17] | You know that he is only doing this for Tessa. | 你知道他这么做只是为了泰莎 |
[35:21] | Ben spending the rest of his life in jail | 本下半辈子都会在监狱里度过 |
[35:23] | isn’t gonna help Tessa. | 这对泰莎来说没好处 |
[35:29] | I’m sorry, Ms. Vaughan. | 很抱歉 沃恩女士 |
[35:38] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[35:43] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[35:45] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[35:50] | Ben’s gonna be okay. | 本会没事的 |
[35:55] | You always make everything okay. | 你永远会让一切都没事的 |
[36:25] | You actually did it. | 你真的做到了 |
[36:26] | Don’t sound so surprised. | 别听上去这么惊讶 |
[36:29] | When have I ever said no to you? | 我什么时候拒绝过你 |
[36:33] | Never. | 从来没有 |
[36:37] | You’ve never not come through for me. | 你从来不会让我失望 |
[36:40] | So, don’t disappoint me now. | 所以现在也不要让我失望 |
[36:42] | Why, what happens now? | 为什么 怎么了 |
[36:44] | I’m about to ask you to come with us. | 我要让你跟我一起走 |
[36:49] | Where are you? | 你在哪 |
[36:50] | Benji! Where are you? | 小本 你在哪里 |
[36:52] | I’m putting Margot and my daughter | 我在送玛格特和我女儿 |
[36:54] | on a plane out of the country, where they’ll be safe. | 上飞机出国 她们才会安全 |
[36:58] | And then I’m coming for you. | 然后我就来找你 |
[37:00] | Benji, let me explain. | 小本 让我解释 |
[37:03] | You lied to me. | 你骗我 |
[37:04] | – You used me. – I did it for us. | -你利用我 -我是为了我们 |
[37:06] | Compromised my deal and my entire future with Alice. | 破坏我的协议和我与爱丽丝的未来 |
[37:10] | So we’d have something after our deal — | 这样我们在协议完成后还能有所傍身 |
[37:12] | our own empire, bigger than Kensington. | 我们自己的帝国 比肯辛顿要大 |
[37:15] | It’s all yours, Rhys, because we are done. | 都是你的了 里斯 因为我们到此为止 |
[37:18] | You hear me? | 你听到了吗 |
[37:21] | I’m coming for you. | 我要来找你了 |
[37:29] | Very impressive. Thank you, Danny. | 真不错 谢谢你 丹尼 |
[37:31] | I can’t take all the credit. I had a little help. | 虽然不全是我的功劳 找人帮了点小忙 |
[37:39] | This is Ethan’s plane? | 这是伊森的飞机吗 |
[37:40] | Who else do we know that owns his own airport? | 不然我们还认识哪个有私人机场的人 |
[37:42] | This is his airport, too? I can’t compete with this guy. | 这还是他的机场 我根本比不上这家伙 |
[37:45] | You don’t have to. She loves you, you idiot. | 你不用比 她爱你 傻瓜 |
[37:57] | Ethan’s plane, huh? | 伊森的飞机 |
[37:59] | Well, it’s just a six-seater, | 这只是一个六座的飞机 |
[38:01] | but he wanted to help. | 但他想帮忙 |
[38:04] | He’s really gonna hate it if I kiss you | 如果我现在在他面前亲你 |
[38:05] | in front of him, isn’t he? | 他肯定会恨得牙痒痒吧 |
[38:12] | Okay. | 好了 |
[38:15] | I’ll say goodbye to Tessa. | 我去向泰莎说再见 |
[38:17] | No, you won’t. | 不 不行 |
[38:18] | You’re going with them. | 你和她们一起走 |
[38:21] | No. | 不 |
[38:23] | I have to stay here with you. | 我要留在这里和你一起 |
[38:24] | No, you can’t. | 不 不行 |
[38:26] | The FBI will not stop until they put you and Rhys away for good. | 联调局不把你和里斯抓起来是不会罢休的 |
[38:34] | We will figure this out. | 我们一起解决 |
[38:35] | Yes. | 嗯 |
[38:38] | If you get on that plane, | 如果你上飞机 |
[38:38] | I promise we will figure this out. | 我保证我们会一起解决 |
[38:44] | Come with us. | 和我们一起走 |
[38:49] | I can’t run. | 我不能走 |
[38:51] | I can’t just disappear. | 我不能就这么消失 |
[38:57] | Not yet. | 还不行 |
[39:00] | But soon? | 但很快 |
[39:03] | Promise me. | 保证 |
[39:09] | Go. | 去吧 |
[39:24] | We have to leave now. | 我们该走了 |
[39:25] | You’re coming with us? | 你和我们一起走 |
[39:26] | Oh, thank God! | 谢天谢地 |
[39:28] | I was so not looking forward to single parenting. | 我一点都不想做单亲妈妈 |
[39:30] | Now I’ll have two daddies. | 现在我要有两个爸爸了 |
[39:32] | You coming with? | 你一起走吗 |
[39:40] | I don’t think so. | 不行 |
[39:41] | – But I thought you — – I can’t just leave her. | -但我以为你… -我不能就这么丢下她 |
[39:44] | Take care of each other. | 照顾好彼此 |
[39:48] | I don’t believe in monogamy. | 我不相信一夫一妻制 |
[39:50] | You’ve made that pretty clear. | 这点你表达得很明确 |
[39:54] | Try not to… | 尽量不要 |
[39:57] | fall in love with anyone till I get back. | 在我回来前爱上别人 |
[40:02] | Then you better hurry back. | 那你最好快点回来 |
[40:06] | We got to move! | 我们该走了 |