英文名称:The Chair
年代:2007
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:25] | 这些年来 我揭露了无数所谓法师和通灵人士 | |
[00:27] | 但是诸如末迪凯·兹米崔克的阴影 却始终挥之不去 | |
[02:28] | Stop worrying, anna. | 别担心 安娜 |
[02:30] | I’m not. it’s mom and dad. | 我没有担心 是爸妈在担心 |
[02:33] | It’s all good, sweetie. | 一切都很好 亲爱的 |
[02:35] | I just thought that I was gonna help you move, | 我只是本来打算要帮你搬家的 |
[02:37] | That’s all. | 仅此而已 |
[02:39] | Mom and dad want you to keep an eye on me, don’t they? | 爸妈想让你看着我我 是吗 |
[02:41] | No, danielle. I want to be there for you. | 不是的 丹妮儿 是我想过去帮你 |
[02:44] | I know. | 我知道 |
[02:47] | Okay. | 那就好 |
[02:48] | Sorry, I just need to do this alone, okay? | 但是 我必须独自完成这些 |
[02:52] | I know. hey, um, what’s the sublet like? | 我知道 嗯 你租的地方如何? |
[02:56] | I got to tell you, your friend scott is a little off-center, | 我得说 你的朋友斯科特有点点缺心眼 |
[03:00] | – but… – he’s not really my friend, dani. | -不过… -他不算是我朋友 丹妮 |
[03:03] | I don’t know, he’s just some guy that I kinda know. | 他只不过算是我认识的一个男人罢了 |
[03:06] | At least, you know, | 不过最起码 |
[03:08] | The bathroom’s clean and there’s a tub | 这房子的浴室还很干净 还有浴盆 |
[03:10] | And the kitchen’s bright. | 厨房也很明亮 |
[03:12] | Hmm. so you’re good then? | 嗯 那你觉得还好吗? |
[03:15] | For the first time in months. | 这几个月来头一次感觉还行 |
[03:17] | – good. – look, I gotta go. | -那就好 -嗯 我要挂电话了 |
[03:19] | Oh. hey, did you end up finding a topic for your thesis? | 哦 对了 你论文的题目找好了没有? |
[03:23] | – no. – okay, bye. | -还没有 -好吧 那我挂了 |
[03:31] | Hi, you’ve reached dani. | 你好 我是丹妮 |
[03:33] | I can’t take your call right now, | 现在不能接电话 |
[03:34] | So please leave me a message and I’ll get back to you. | 请留言 我之后会给你回电话 |
[03:36] | Thanks, bye. | 谢谢 再见 |
[03:38] | Hey, dani, it’s ryan. | 嗨 丹妮 我是莱恩 |
[03:40] | Uh, I heard you got your shit back together, | 哦 我听说你总算收拾完烂摊子 |
[03:43] | So I have a few psych books here for you. | 我手头有几本心理学的书 |
[03:46] | I can… | 我可以… |
[06:16] | What a freak. | 神经质 |
[07:39] | Fuck. | 妈的 |
[08:48] | I’m telling you, I turned around | 我跟你说 我转过身去 |
[08:50] | And the books had stacked themselves. | 那些书自己堆了个造型出来 |
[08:53] | – that’s really creepy. – creepy? | -那可真的很诡异? -诡异? |
[08:56] | – is that all you can say? – maybe it was ryan? | -仅仅如此而已? -可能是莱恩干的? |
[08:59] | You said he called, and he is kind of weird. | 你说他打过电话来 而且口气也很古怪 |
[09:01] | Look, it wasn’t ryan. | 才不是莱恩 |
[09:03] | – maybe you were dreaming. – I’m not delusional again. | -可能是你在做梦 -我这次没有产生错觉 |
本电影台词包含不重复单词:622个。 其中的生词包含:四级词汇:66个,六级词汇:28个,GRE词汇:41个,托福词汇:45个,考研词汇:82个,专四词汇:59个,专八词汇:11个, 所有生词标注共:149个。 定制生词标注的台词本和单词统计,请访问生词标注台词本 | ||
[09:06] | And I’ll prove it to you. | 我会证明给你看得 |
[09:07] | I mean, I believe you, but, dani, it certainly wouldn’t be | 我相信你 丹妮 但是这不是第一次 |
[09:11] | The first time that you’ve imagined something. | 你这样胡思乱想 |
[09:13] | Dani, are you… | 丹妮 你是不是… |
[09:15] | – you know? – am I what? | -你明白 -我怎么了? |
[09:18] | You know. | 你知道的 |
[09:20] | Anna, if you have something to say, then say it. | 安娜 如果你有什么话说 尽管说出来 |
[09:24] | – are you taking your meds? – yeah. | -你在吃药吗? -在啊 |
[09:28] | Okay. | 那好吧 |
[09:29] | No, don’t spit yet, mr. ferguson. | 别 别吐出来 弗格森先生 |
[09:32] | I gotta go. I’ll call you later. if you want, | 我得挂了 我等会给你打过去 |
[09:35] | – I can come over and help you unpack. – okay. | -我可以帮你过去收拾 -好 |
[09:56] | Hello? | 喂 |
[09:58] | Ryan, it’s anna, dani’s sister? | 莱恩 我是安娜 丹妮的姐姐 |
[10:01] | Hey. how you been? | 啊 你怎么样? |
[10:05] | Look, got a little bit of advice for you, captain nemo. | 挺着 尼莫船长 我要给你提个醒 |
[10:09] | Stay away from her, you got it? | 离我妹妹远点 明白吗? |
[10:12] | Look, I know you’re just sticking up for dani, okay? | 听着 我知道你很紧张丹妮 |
[10:14] | But first off, I haven’t been there in like three months. | 但是首先你得明白 我有差不多3个月没去找她了 |
[10:17] | Captain nemo lived on a submarine. | 那个真正的尼莫船长住在潜水艇里 |
[10:20] | I live on a 31-foot sloop. | 而我只是住在一个31尺的帆船里 |
[10:22] | Whatever. | 我不管 |
[11:47] | Help, dani. | 帮帮我 丹妮 |
[11:53] | Help me. | 帮帮我 |
[12:19] | Dani, why don’t you get the hell out of here, | 丹妮 你干嘛不离开这里 |
[12:20] | Dani, why don’t you get the hell out of here, | 干嘛不跑 |
[12:22] | – and go call the cops? – in case it’s nothing, | -然后去叫警察? -万一什么事都没有怎么办 |
[12:24] | I don’t want them to think I’m nuts. | 我不想让人觉得我是个疯子 |
[12:42] | I think I left that open. | 我记得我把它开着的 |
[14:06] | What the fuck is that? | 这是个什么鬼玩意 |
[14:10] | What kind of wingnut is scott? | 斯科特是干什么的? |
[14:12] | I think… I think he’s an animator. | 我想…我想他是个漫画家 |
[14:15] | Mm, enough said. | 恩 差不多 |
[14:18] | Can you do me a favor? | 你能帮我个忙吗? |
[14:30] | Dani? | 丹妮? |
[14:31] | Not a frickin’ wink. | 我连眼都没眨一下 |
[14:36] | I just think ryan might have something to do with this. | 我觉得这可能是莱恩有关 |
[14:39] | Again with ryan. | 又扯到莱恩 |
[14:42] | – he’s weird. – he’s not weird, | -他很古怪 -他不古怪 |
[14:44] | Just a little egotistical. | 只是有一点任性而已 |
[14:48] | – danielle, he lives on a boat. – with no bathroom. | -丹妮儿 他住在船上 -没有浴室 |
[14:50] | Year round. | 都住了一年了 |
[14:52] | You know, he doesn’t even sail. | 他也从来不出海 |
[14:54] | Who lives like that? | 谁会像那样生活 |
[14:56] | – you like him, don’t you? – captain nemo? | -你喜欢他 不是吗 -尼莫船长? |
[14:59] | It’s okay. I broke up with him. | 没关系 我和他分手了 |
[15:01] | So go for it. | 尽管上吧 |
[15:03] | I don’t like it. it’s slimy. | 我不喜欢那事 挺恶心的 |
[15:06] | – have you ever tried it? – no. | -你试过吗? -没有 |
[15:09] | – now who’s weird? – oh my god. | -现在看看谁更古怪 |
[15:10] | I had this one guy in today. his name is mr. ferguson. | 我今天有个病人来 弗格森先生 |
[15:13] | He’s kind of good-iooking for an old guy. | 他算是老年人中长得帅的那种 |
[15:14] | He’s in for this really extensive root canal, | 他正在接受导管治疗 |
[15:16] | And he just cannot stop spitting when I’m trying… | 结果忍不住的吐出来 当我正要… |
[15:18] | Can you feel it? | 你感觉到了吗 |
[15:20] | Feel what? | 感觉什么 |
[15:22] | The house. | 这间房子 |
[15:26] | – it’s like I’m… – being watched? | -我就好像… -被监视着? |
[15:31] | No. it’s not like before. | 不是的 跟以前不一样 |
[15:33] | I’m not running around a restaurant thinking I’m a secret agent | 我没有像以前那样开餐馆的时候觉得自己是个特工 |
[15:36] | Or that my molars are bugged. | 或者是我被窃听了 |
[15:38] | I’m not paranoid. | 我不是臆想症 |
[15:39] | But I got cooper to lower my dosage | 不过我让库珀减少了我得药量 |
[15:43] | To 10 mils. | 到10毫升 |
[15:45] | Why? | 为什么? |
[15:47] | Because the 20 mils were making me fat and all I did was sleep. | 因为20毫升的剂量让我变胖 而我总是昏昏欲睡 |
[15:50] | It’s not the meds, okay? | 这和药物无关 |
[15:53] | And it’s not in my head. | 也不是我脑子有问题 |
[15:56] | There’s something about this house. | 这个房子有问题 |
[16:30] | Is that this house? | 那是这栋房子? |
[16:32] | Oh, that’s creepy. | 真是诡异 |
[16:37] | Can you send an email or something? | 你能发邮件出去吗? |
[16:39] | Let me see. | 让我看看 |
[16:41] | ask about the house. | 问问这房子的情况 |
[16:43] | Okay. | 好的 |
[16:44] | “just moved into…216 archwood drive. | 刚刚搬进 阿奇伍德大道216号 |
[16:51] | What can you tell me about it?” | 能不能告诉我一些这房子的事情 |
[16:57] | “reply.” | 回复 |
[17:02] | Okay. | 行了 |
[17:54] | What the hell is that? | 那是个什么鬼东西? |
[18:02] | I put it right here. now do you believe me? | 我把它放这儿的 你现在相信我了吧 |
[18:35] | No, professor, I’ll have an outline for you soon. | 不 教授 我很快就能给你交提纲 |
[18:37] | It’s okay if you need more time, danielle. | 如果你需要更多时间 丹妮儿 没问题 |
[18:39] | – no, I’m fine. – okay. | -不 不用了 -好吧 |
[18:41] | – see you at 1:00. – uh, thank you. bye. | -1点钟见 -谢谢 再见 |
[20:26] | Ryan, please! | 莱恩 不要 |
[22:04] | This better be good. | 最好能发现点什么 |
[22:07] | Ready? | 准备好了吗? |
[22:18] | What is that? | 那是什么? |
[22:26] | See? the camera moved by itself. | 看到没? 摄像机自己转动了 |
[22:33] | Okay. now who’s paranoid? | 好 现在谁得妄想症了 |
[22:41] | Maybe there’s something wrong with the camera. | 可能是摄像机出了问题 |
[22:44] | Look at that fog. | 看那团烟雾 |
[22:47] | There is nothing wrong with the camera. | 摄像机一点问题都没有 |
[22:51] | It’s this house. why can’t you admit it? | 是这所房子 为什么你不承认呢? |
[22:53] | Okay. I see… | 好吧 我… |
[22:56] | I see there’s something weird, okay. | 我的确是看到点奇怪的东西 行了吧 |
[22:58] | I just think there’s got to be a logical explanation for it. | 我只是觉得肯定有个合理的解释 |
[24:04] | Danielle? you okay? | 丹妮儿 你没事吧 |
[24:09] | What happened? | 怎么了? |
[25:21] | – hello? – it’s me. | -喂 -是我 |
[25:23] | – you gotta see this right now. – dani, not again. | -你得现在过来看看 -丹妮 别闹了 |
[25:26] | Fuck, what time is it? | 妈的 现在几点? |
[25:29] | Shit, it’s 4:00 a.m. I’m all the way at mom and dad’s. | 妈的 4点 我现在在爸妈这儿 |
[25:32] | Just get your ass over here as fast as you can, okay? | 你就尽快过来 |
[25:35] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[25:37] | Danielle? | 丹妮儿? |
[25:40] | Danielle? jesus. | 丹妮儿? 天啊 |
[25:42] | Danielle, I’m coming over. | 丹妮儿 我马上来 |
[25:50] | Fuck me. | 见鬼 |
[26:08] | Help me. | 帮帮我 |
[28:32] | You gotta see this. | 你必须看看这个 |
[28:34] | You okay? | 你没事吧? |
[28:39] | What the hell happened here? | 这发生什么事了? |
[28:41] | I found this place, this… | 我发现了这个地方 |
[28:44] | Secret room. have a look. | 暗室 去看看 |
[29:35] | Shit. | 该死 |
[29:36] | So what do you think? | 你怎么看? |
[29:39] | I don’t know what to think. | 我不知道 |
[29:40] | That guy crowe was a child-killer, | 那个人克劳是个虐童杀手 |
[29:44] | And that mesmerizer guy, that zymytryk… | 那个催眠者 叫兹米崔克的… |
[29:47] | Did you read? | 你看了吗? |
[29:48] | The prison branded crowe’s hand with an “m” for murderer. | 监狱把克劳的头上贴上了个m 代表凶手 |
[29:52] | That’s just messed up. | 真够乱的 |
[29:53] | And this music box and that gramophone thing, | 还有这个音乐盒和留声机 |
[29:58] | The incorruptible cylinder company… | 这个没腐烂的圆柱玩意 |
[30:00] | Pretty weird. | 很诡异 |
[30:02] | Gotta get it transferred to cd. | 得刻到cd上去 |
[30:04] | See, something did happen in this house and it’s still happening. | 看吧 这房子出过事 而且还在进行中 |
[30:08] | Now I have proof. it’s not in my head. | 现在我证明了这不是我脑子有问题 |
[30:12] | – what are you doing? – hmm? | -你在干什么? -唔? |
[30:15] | When’d you learn how to do that? | 你从哪学来折那个的? |
[30:19] | I didn’t. | 我没学过 |
[30:22] | I must have, but l… I don’t know… I don’t know when. | 应该是…我不知道…我不知道是什么时候 |
[30:25] | Danielle, I know you haven’t been taking your meds. | 丹妮儿 我知道你没有在吃药 |
[30:28] | I counted them. you’ve missed five in the last two weeks. | 我数过了 上两周你有5颗没吃 |
[30:32] | This isn’t about my goddamn meds. | 这和我的药没关系 |
[30:34] | It’s about this fucking house. | 是她妈的这所房子 |
[30:36] | You said I could count on you this time, but it’s bullshit, | 你说过这次我可以信任你 简直是屁话 |
[30:39] | Just like before. | 跟以前一样 |
[30:44] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[30:48] | It’s gonna be okay. | 会没事的 |
[33:24] | Danielle? | 丹妮儿? |
[33:36] | Danielle? | 丹妮儿? |
[33:40] | I want to show you something. | 我想给你看点东西 |
[33:45] | That webmaster sent me a link. | 网络管理员给我发了个链接 |
[33:49] | This zymytryk | 这个兹米崔克 |
[33:51] | Lived in this house 100 years ago. | 100年前在这栋房子里住过 |
[33:55] | “it is believed that zymytryk mesmerized a man | 据称兹米崔克催眠了一个人 |
[33:59] | At the point of death and buried him alive | 然后在他半死不活的时候埋了他 |
[34:01] | On september 2nd, 1906. | 那天是1906年9月2日 |
[34:03] | Whereabouts… unknown.” | 埋的地方不祥 |
[34:05] | See? september 2nd. | 看到没有 9月2号 |
[34:08] | Just three weeks before I moved in. | 我搬进来的3周前 |
[34:10] | That doesn’t mean anything. | 这说明不了什么 |
[34:11] | Danielle, you don’t even know who put that site together. | 丹妮儿 是谁把这些做成网页都不知道 |
[34:14] | Just some guy who’s into zymytryk. | 只是某个执迷于兹米崔克的人 |
[34:18] | Watch this. | 看这个 |
[34:25] | There’s no sound. | 这是无声的默片 |
[35:18] | Holy shit, this is perfect. | 天啊 这太棒了 |
[35:21] | I just found my thesis. | 我找到我的论题了 |
[35:23] | Danielle, that’s not a thesis. | 丹妮儿 这不是什么论题 |
[35:25] | It’s just a bunch of bullshit. | 只是一堆狗屁 |
[35:28] | You don’t even know if any of it’s true. | 你甚至不知道哪里是真的 |
[35:32] | But my fear is… and that’s what I’m going to study. | 但我的担心是真的…那就是我要去研究的 |
[35:35] | I’ll call it “a dissertation on spectrophobia… | 题目就叫”论恐怖 |
[35:40] | Real or imagined?” | 真实还是虚幻” |
[35:43] | The fear of things that go bump in the night. | 那些夜里出没的可怕东西 |
[35:47] | I’ll keep a video journal and be my own subject. | 我就把那些录像做成记录用于论文 |
[35:52] | I can’t wait to tell hoffsteen. | 我等不及要告诉霍夫斯丁 |
[36:42] | I just need to get my thoughts together. | 我需要集中下思维 |
[36:48] | Fuck it. I sound just like anna. | 妈的 我说话听起来像安娜 |
[36:54] | She doesn’t come right out and say it, | 她没直截了当的说 |
[36:56] | But I know she thinks I’m delusional or paranoid again. | 但我知道她认为我又在妄想或者疑神疑鬼 |
[37:03] | But that secret room… | 但是那个秘室 |
[37:06] | That room proves to me that something is in this house, | 那个房间证明这个屋子里有什么 |
[37:10] | And zymytryk did something awful here. | 而且兹米崔克在这干了些可怕的事 |
[37:14] | That gramophone cylinder must be the key. | 那个留声机唱盘肯定是屋子钥匙 |
[37:16] | For my own sanity, I have to keep digging. | 为了证明我神智清醒 我不得不一直查下去 |
[37:22] | It’s weird. | 太诡异了 |
[37:23] | I don’t feel anything in the house anymore. | 我现在感觉不到屋子里的东西了 |
[37:27] | But I’m almost… | 但我几乎 |
[37:31] | It’s almost like I’m too afraid to say what I feel. | 感觉好像我不敢说出我的感觉了 |
[37:37] | I have blackouts. | 我有短暂性的失忆 |
[37:47] | Not blackouts, not really. | 不是短暂性的失忆 不是的 |
[37:50] | I know what I’m doing. | 我知道自己在做什么 |
[37:55] | I… I’m there but I’m not there. | 我身处其境但又不在其中 |
[38:00] | I see, I feel… ugh. I see and feel things, | 我看得到 感觉得到 看得到 感觉得到 |
[38:03] | But… | 但是 |
[38:09] | It’s like… | 就像是… |
[39:12] | Look, I don’t like you and… | 你看 我不喜欢你而且 |
[39:15] | – well, you don’t like me. – that’s not true | -你不喜欢我 -那不是真的 |
[39:17] | And you know it. | 你知道的 |
[39:20] | But this is about danielle, okay? | 但是这和丹妮儿有关 好吧 |
[39:23] | What? what’s wrong? | 什么 出什么事了 |
[39:25] | She found this stuff at her new place. | 她发现她新屋里的东西 |
[39:29] | What kind of stuff? | 什么东西 |
[39:31] | Just listen, nemo. | 尼莫 听我说 |
[39:33] | I think she’s starting to have another one of her episodes, and… | 我想她正开始新妄想症 但是 |
[39:36] | And this… well, this stuff is only making it worse. | 但是这 这会使事情更糟 |
[39:39] | I have to work during the day, | 我白天要上班 |
[39:40] | And our folks are way out in woodbridge. | 而我们要去伍德布里奇 |
[39:43] | I mean, I know this is asking a lot of you, but please… | 我知道已经麻烦你很多 但是麻烦你 |
[39:45] | It’s okay, I get it. check in on her. | 没事 我明白了 我去看下她 |
[39:48] | Yeah, she broke my fucking heart, | 是啊 她伤了我的心 |
[39:50] | But I’ll always be there for her. | 但我会一直会帮她 |
[39:52] | Are you sure? | 你确定? |
[39:55] | The question is are you sure? | 问题是你确不确定 |
[41:33] | Hi, you’ve reached dani. | 你好 这是丹妮 |
[41:35] | I can’t take your call right now, | 我现在不能接你的电话 |
[41:37] | So please leave me a message and I’ll get back to you. | 请给我留言我会给你打过来的 |
[41:39] | Thanks, bye. | 谢谢 再见 |
[41:41] | Danielle, professor hoffsteen. | 丹妮儿 我是霍夫斯丁 |
[41:44] | Spectrophobia, while… while an interesting subject, | 镜像恐怖 虽然那是个有趣的题材 |
[41:48] | Might not be taken seriously as a topic for a master’s thesis. | 但是最好不要用做学士学位论文的题目 |
[41:52] | Also, you missed our appointment this afternoon. | 另外 今天下午你失约了 |
[41:55] | Call my office to reschedule. | 打电话到我办公室再改时间 |
[43:47] | I was going to… | 我正要 |
[43:50] | I was going to play the cd but… | 我正准备放唱片 但是… |
[43:53] | It’s like I already know what’s on it. | 就好象我已经知道要演什么一样 |
[43:55] | Like it’s a dream I remember, | 象我记得的一个梦境 |
[43:58] | Or even a part of me. | 或者甚至是我自身的一部分 |
[44:02] | Is my fear fueling my imagination, | 是我的恐惧加深了我的想象 |
[44:04] | Or is my imagination fueling my fear? | 还是我的想象加深了我的恐惧? |
[44:09] | It feels too real inside me to be my imagination. | 感觉真实的不象是我的想象 |
[44:14] | I should talk to hoffsteen. | 我得和霍夫斯丁谈谈 |
[44:32] | I have these… | 我的这些… |
[44:38] | Yes, | 是的 |
[44:40] | Talk to hoffsteen. | 和霍夫斯丁谈谈 |
[45:53] | What the…? | 究竟… |
[45:59] | What the fuck is the matter with me? | 我他妈的究竟怎么了 |
[46:37] | – hello? – hello, professor hoffsteen. | -喂 -你好 霍夫斯丁教授 |
[46:40] | – it’s danelle velayo. – how are you? | -我是丹妮儿·欧弗莉亚 -你好吗 |
[46:43] | I’m good. | 我很好 |
[46:46] | I was thinking you could… | 我在想你能不能 |
[46:49] | Come over to my place tomorrow night. | 明晚到我住所来下 |
[46:51] | We could have dinner, talk about old times, | 我们一起吃个饭 聊下旧日时光 |
[46:54] | And my thesis. | 还有我的论文 |
[46:56] | We have to discuss the viability of it first. | 我们要先讨论下它的可行性 |
[46:58] | How about monday at 4:00 in my office? | 周一晚上4点在我办公室怎么样 |
[47:02] | Okay, professor, | 好的 教授 |
[47:05] | Whatever you say. | 就照你说的 |
[47:19] | Hey, there. | 嘿 你好 |
[47:21] | I’m danielle, by the way. | 对了 我是丹妮儿 |
[47:24] | What’s your name? | 你叫什么名字? |
[47:26] | It… it sucks. I hate it. | 我名字很难听 我不喜欢 |
[47:29] | Come on, it can’t be that bad. | 好了 没那么糟 |
[47:31] | Jacob. | 杰克巴 |
[47:35] | You’re right. it does suck. | 你说的对 确实很难听 |
[47:46] | What’s that? | 那是什么 |
[47:47] | It’s for a game I made up. | 是为我自创的一个游戏准备的 |
[47:50] | How… how do you play? | 怎么玩的? |
[47:53] | When it’s ready, you’ll be the first I show. | 准备好后我会第一个为你展示 |
[48:23] | – hi, there. – hi. | -嘿 是你啊 -你好 |
[48:25] | I just… | 我只是… |
[48:28] | Is everything okay? | 一切都好吧 |
[48:30] | I’m good. and you? | 我很好 你呢 |
[48:32] | Good. | 还好 |
[48:34] | I just wanted to make sure everything was okay. | 我只想确定下一切都好 |
[48:37] | Anna stopped by and… | 安娜来找了我… |
[48:40] | You know, she… | 你知道的 她 |
[48:42] | What the fuck did she tell you? | 妈的她都给你讲了什么 |
[48:45] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[48:48] | Just to… | 就是 |
[48:51] | Just to stay the hell away from you. | 就是叫离你远远的 |
[48:56] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[48:59] | It’s cool. | 没什么 |
[49:03] | Did you find a topic for your thesis? | 你的论文找到题目了没? |
[49:08] | Sort of. | 有点眉目了 |
[49:11] | Come on in, we can talk about it. | 进来啊 我们谈谈 |
[49:14] | I gotta get to class. | 我要去上课了 |
[49:16] | It will only take a minute. | 就一会儿 |
[49:18] | I can make you a snack. | 我可以给你做点吃的 |
[49:39] | – hello? – I got your message. | -喂 -我收到你短信了 |
[49:42] | – yeah, dinner sounds great. – good. | -好 就一起吃晚饭 -好的 |
[49:44] | Hey, ryan stopped by. | 对了 莱恩来过了 |
[49:46] | Seems like you two are getting real close. | 你俩好象走的很近 |
[49:48] | It’s not like that. I mean, if he’s bothering you… | 不是那样的 我是说 如果他打搅你的话 |
[49:51] | No, he’s not bothering me. not anymore. | 不 他没打搅我 现在不了 |
[49:53] | Gotta get back to work. see you tonight. | 我要接着干活了 晚上见 |
[49:55] | Okay, bye. | 好的 再见 |
[50:13] | – did you get that cylinder transferred? – mm. | -那个唱盘调好了吗 -恩 |
[50:15] | It’s all good, sweetie. | 宝贝 一切顺利 |
[50:19] | – what was on it? – nothing. | -上面是什么 -没什么 |
[50:24] | Just some old song. would you set the table? | 就是些老歌 你摆下桌子好吗 |
[50:29] | Can I listen to it? | 我能听下吗 |
[50:32] | I told you, it’s nothing. | 跟你说了没什么 |
[50:35] | What’s gotten into you? | 你到底怎么了 |
[50:37] | Would you set the table, please? | 请你摆下桌子 好吗 |
[50:39] | But the drinking and… | 但饮料… |
[50:40] | That smells like some kind of weird meat. | 那闻起来象是某种奇怪的肉味 |
[50:43] | Danielle, you don’t eat meat. | 丹妮儿 你不吃肉的 |
[50:45] | Just go set the fucking table. | 你他妈的去摆你的桌子 |
[50:49] | Listen, I know you’re stressed, but don’t take it out on me. | 听着 我知道你压力大 但别朝我发泄 |
[50:55] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[50:57] | It’s just… | 就是 |
[50:59] | Sorry. | 很抱歉 |
[51:11] | What is that? | 那是什么 |
[51:13] | Goulash. | 菜炖牛肉 |
[51:15] | Dig in. | 吃啊 |
[51:17] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[51:27] | Oh my god. | 天啊 |
[51:30] | Is that cashews? | 那是腰果吗 |
[51:34] | I love cashews. | 我爱吃腰果 |
[52:55] | “cromwell sanitarium”? | 克伦威尔疗养院 |
[53:25] | Dani, what’s that smell? | 丹妮 那是什么味道 |
[53:29] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[53:33] | I ran out of my meds. | 我的药吃完了 |
[53:35] | Could you pick me some up tomorrow? | 你明天能帮我买下吗 |
[53:38] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[53:39] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[54:08] | Please don’t go. | 求你别走 |
[54:11] | It’s okay, sweetie. I’m… I’m here all night. | 宝贝儿 没事的 我整晚都在 |
[54:14] | Get some rest. | 你休息会儿 |
[54:30] | Hello? | 喂 |
[54:31] | Hey, it’s me. look, I’m gonna need your help. | 喂 是我 我需要你帮忙 |
[54:36] | What’s up? | 什么事 |
[54:38] | I’ve got to go and refill her meds, | 我要出去给她买药 |
[54:40] | But I really don’t want to leave her alone. | 但我不想让她一个人呆着 |
[54:42] | How bad is she? | 她有多糟 |
[54:43] | I can’t tell. | 我不知道 |
[54:46] | Take her to the hospital then. | 那么带她去医院 |
[54:47] | No. no hospital. not yet. | 不 现在还不要去医院 |
[54:51] | Why? | 为什么 |
[54:53] | Cause I promised her, nemo. | 因为我答应过她 尼莫 |
[54:55] | Okay, it’s your call. when do you need me? | 好吧 等你电话 什么时候要我帮忙? |
[54:58] | Tomorrow. what about 10:00? | 明天 10点怎么样? |
[55:01] | And, ryan? | 那么 莱恩 |
[55:03] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[55:05] | I really appreciate it. | 太感谢了 |
[55:07] | Sure, don’t worry about it. | 没关系的 |
[55:28] | – she… she’s still in bed. – okay. | -她…她还在睡 -好的 |
[55:30] | I’ll be back in a bit. | 我马上回来 |
[55:32] | Sounds good. maybe after we should grab some…? | 听着不错 也许之后我们可以… |
[55:34] | Ryan? um… | 莱恩 |
[55:37] | Thanks. see ya. | 谢谢 等会儿见 |
[56:01] | Dani? | 丹妮 |
[56:38] | Jesus. | 天啊 |
[56:40] | You scared the hell out of me. | 你吓死我了 |
[56:42] | Who, me? | 谁 我啊 |
[56:53] | I wish I had your home number, professor, but alas, | 我希望我有你电话 但是 哎呀 |
[56:57] | This will have to do. | 这样也可以 |
[56:59] | I’d like you to come over and see my thesis. | 我想让你过来看我的论文 |
[57:03] | It’s breathtaking. | 简直令人惊心动魄 |
[58:25] | Hey, guys. sorry it took so long. | 嘿 不好意思去了这么久 |
[58:27] | I had to talk to… | 我必须找… |
[58:53] | Dani? | 丹妮 |
[59:50] | Ryan? | 莱恩 |
[59:53] | Danielle, come on, I’ve got the meds. | 丹妮儿 出来啊 我买到药了 |
[59:56] | Damn it, this isn’t funny. | 该死 这一点都不好玩 |
[1:01:08] | Second day of september, 1906. | 一九零六年九月二号 |
[1:01:11] | It’s five minutes to 11:00 at night. | 晚上10:55 |
[1:01:14] | I, mordecai zymytryk, have mesmerized many people | 我 末迪凯·兹米崔克 催眠了许多人 |
[1:01:18] | In a state of perpetual comatose, | 使他们永远昏睡 |
[1:01:20] | But never at articulo mortis. | 但从没在临死的状态下 |
[1:01:23] | My subject, edgar crowe, | 我的实验对象 艾吉尔·克劳 |
[1:01:25] | A foul and vicious man once destined for the hangman’s rope, | 一个下流邪恶本该上绞刑架的人 |
[1:01:29] | Has been procured for this experiment in punishment. | 作为惩罚 他被用来做这个实验 |
[1:01:32] | I have injected him with a lethal dose | 我给他注射了致命的针剂 |
[1:01:36] | Of arsenic and iron. | 里面含砷和铁 |
[1:01:38] | He will be near his death shortly. | 他很快会没命 |
[1:01:44] | Are you nearing death, crowe? | 克劳 你快死了吗 |
[1:01:47] | Yes. | 是的 |
[1:01:49] | It’s coming. | 快了 |
[1:02:04] | He will be near his death shortly. | 他很快就会死去 |
[1:02:13] | The music box. | 音乐盒 |
[1:02:16] | Are you nearing death, crowe? | 克劳 你快死了吗 |
[1:02:19] | Yes. | 是的 |
[1:02:22] | It’s coming. | 快了 |
[1:02:26] | It hurts. | 痛 |
[1:02:29] | It hurts. | 痛 |
[1:02:33] | For a century… for a century. | 一百年 一百年 |
[1:02:37] | For a century. | 一百年 |
[1:02:40] | For a century. | 一百年 |
[1:02:43] | Can you hear me? | 你听得到我说话吗 |
[1:02:46] | Can you hear me? | 你听得到我说话吗 |
[1:02:48] | Crowe? | 克劳 |
[1:02:50] | Can you hear me? | 你听的到我说话吗 |
[1:02:56] | Are you dead? | 你死了吗 |
[1:02:58] | Yes. | 是的 |
[1:03:08] | The pain. | 痛苦 |
[1:03:10] | – help me. – his death has been arrested. | -救我 -他死不了 |
[1:03:13] | His body is now suspended in time for 100 years. | 他的身体将会维持一百年 |
[1:03:17] | His soul lingers between two worlds, | 他的灵魂将游荡在两个世界 |
[1:03:22] | Suffering physical and spiritual torment… | 承受精神和肉体的双重痛苦 |
[1:03:26] | …for a century. | 一百年 |
[1:03:29] | A fitting punishment | 这是对他折磨了 |
[1:03:31] | For the torture he inflicted on my grandson. | 我孙子的一个合适的惩罚 |
[1:03:43] | Can you hear me? | 能听见我吗 |
[1:03:44] | Can you hear me? | 能听见我吗 |
[1:03:46] | Can you hear me? | 听得见吗 |
[1:03:48] | I can hear you. | 能听见 |
[1:03:50] | Crowe, can you hear me? | 克劳 能听见吗 |
[1:03:56] | Are you dead? | 你死了吗 |
[1:03:59] | – oh. – yes. | -哦 -是的 |
[1:04:01] | Help me. | 救我 |
[1:04:08] | – danielle? – shut your goddamn gob. | -丹妮儿 -闭上你的臭嘴 |
[1:04:13] | Danielle? | 丹妮儿 |
[1:04:21] | For every breath out your chest, | 你每呼出一口气 |
[1:04:23] | Here creeps death by panic vest. | 你身上的束衣都会收紧渐渐致死 |
[1:04:33] | For a century. | 一百年 |
[1:04:36] | A fitting punishment for the torture | 这是对他折磨了 |
[1:04:39] | He inflicted on my grandson. | 我孙子的一个合适的惩罚 |
[1:04:41] | Crowe, you robbed a boy of a future… | 克劳 你夺去了一个小男孩的未来 |
[1:04:43] | Danielle? danielle, please. | 丹妮儿 丹妮儿 求你了 |
[1:04:48] | Fuck danielle and fuck you. | 去丹妮儿的 去你的 |
[1:04:51] | I act on behalf of him, | 我代表他 |
[1:04:53] | And all of the victims. | 和所有受害者 |
[1:04:55] | And that is my cross to bear. | 这是我的苦难 |
[1:05:00] | “notes that sleep, | 记录下那睡眠 |
[1:05:02] | Let them keep” | 都记在那里 |
[1:05:05] | Or he will be free to have you. | 否则他会轻易得到你 |
[1:05:08] | And if the notes don’t keep, | 如果笔记没有保留 |
[1:05:10] | Find crowe buried under the gargoyle at cromwell. | 到克伦威尔找到埋在怪兽饰下的克劳 |
[1:05:14] | Play them. play the notes for crowe, | 重演他们 为了克劳重演笔记 |
[1:05:18] | And the spell shall cease. | 那咒语就会停止 |
[1:05:20] | After a century, may god have mercy on his soul… | 一百年了 愿主宽恕他的灵魂 |
[1:05:26] | …as I certainly do not. | 而我绝不宽恕 |
[1:06:01] | You and zymytryk are really one and the same… | 你和兹米崔克确实很像 |
[1:06:06] | Self-righteous fucks trying to control everyone. | 自以为是 想控制每一个人 |
[1:06:10] | And I’m really no different from danielle. | 而我和丹妮儿没什么不同 |
[1:06:14] | We’re both… | 我们都… |
[1:06:16] | Misunderstood. | 被误解了 |
[1:06:21] | You know… | 你知道 |
[1:06:23] | She told me all about you. | 她把关于你的都告诉我了 |
[1:06:28] | Always the favorite, | 总是最受欢迎 |
[1:06:30] | Always the perfect one… | 总是一个完美的人 |
[1:06:34] | Always the fucking harlot | 总是像个妓女一样 |
[1:06:37] | Who’s got to take what’s not hers. | 夺去不属于她的东西 |
[1:07:04] | We know you’re fucking ryan. | 我们知道你和莱恩好上了 |
[1:07:09] | It’s all good, sweetie. | 没关系的 亲爱的 |
[1:07:13] | You can tell us the truth. | 你可以告诉我们真相 |
[1:07:17] | Dani doesn’t mind. | 丹妮儿不在意的 |
[1:07:25] | But you want to, don’t you? | 你想的 不是吗 |
[1:07:28] | You lie. | 你撒谎了 |
[1:07:30] | Huh-uh. | |
[1:07:33] | Now if we can’t count | 现在如果我们不能指望 |
[1:07:36] | On our little pretty sister to tell us the truth, | 我那漂亮姐姐告诉我们真相 |
[1:07:39] | Who can we count on? hmm? | 我们还能指望谁呢 |
[1:07:43] | By the way… | 顺便提一下 |
[1:07:45] | Danielle’s the one who wants you dead, not i. | 是丹妮儿想让你死 不是我 |
[1:07:50] | I tried to stop her. | 我想阻止她的 |
[1:07:56] | I’d like to tell you it’ll be over soon, but it won’t. | 我想告诉你这马上就结束了 但是不会的 |
[1:08:05] | Like zymytryk’s grandson… | 就像兹米崔克的孙子 |
[1:08:08] | It took him nearly four glorious hours. | 坚持了四个多小时 |
[1:08:16] | Danielle! | 丹妮儿 |
[1:08:20] | Danielle! | 丹妮儿 |
[1:08:22] | Master jacob from down the street. | 杰克巴大师来了 |
[1:08:26] | Danielle? | 丹妮儿 |
[1:08:28] | When it rains, it pours. | 好运接踵而至 |
[1:08:30] | You won’t go anywhere, will you? | 你不会逃走吧 |
[1:08:55] | My chain fell off. | 我链条掉了 |
[1:08:56] | Aw, it’s all good, sweetie. | 没关系的 亲爱的 |
[1:08:59] | I’ll fix it, okay? | 我把它修好 好吗 |
[1:09:05] | Okay. | 好的 |
[1:09:32] | All fixed. | 修好了 |
[1:09:35] | Shit, it’s still broke. | 糟糕 又坏了 |
[1:09:40] | Fuck me. | 该死 |
[1:10:05] | I see the problem. | 我知道问题在哪了 |
[1:11:13] | Okay, good as new. | 好了 像新的一样 |
[1:11:15] | Come back later and we’ll play that game, okay? | 待会回来 我们再玩那个有游戏好了 |
[1:11:17] | Cool. | 好的 |
[1:12:12] | Anna! | 安娜 |
[1:12:16] | Anna! | 安娜 |
[1:12:56] | Can you hear me? | 能听见我吗 |
[1:12:59] | Danielle, are you awake? | 丹妮儿 你醒了吗 |
[1:13:02] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[1:13:04] | Calling the cops. | 报警啊 |
[1:13:07] | Go ahead, it’s your word against mine and I’m the one tied up. | 报啊 你的证词对我没用 是我被绑了 |
[1:13:11] | And the cops can’t help you get your sister back. | 而且警察不能帮你把你妹妹找回来 |
[1:13:32] | Anna? | 安娜 |
[1:13:34] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[1:13:36] | Anna? please. | 安娜 求你了 |
[1:13:39] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[1:13:44] | I’m going to cromwell, danielle. | 我要去克伦威尔 丹妮儿 |
[1:13:46] | I’m gonna fix this. | 我要解开咒语 |
[1:13:54] | Anna? anna, you’ll never find me. | 安娜 安娜 你不可能找到我的 |
[1:14:48] | Jacob… | 杰克巴 |
[1:14:53] | Where’s that little shit when I need him? | 那个小杂种 我需要他的时候在哪里 |
[1:14:59] | Jacob… | 杰克巴 |
[1:15:12] | Jacob. | 杰克巴 |
[1:15:37] | You want to play that game now? | 你现在想玩那个游戏吗 |
[1:16:13] | Danielle? | 丹妮儿 |
[1:16:14] | No, it’s jacob. | 不 是杰克巴 |
[1:16:16] | – who? – jacob, | -谁 -杰克巴 |
[1:16:18] | – from down the street. – oh my god, are you okay? | -就是街上碰到的那个 -天啊 你还好吗 |
[1:16:26] | Relax, lady. I’m just playing danielle’s game. | 放松 女士 我只是在玩丹妮儿的游戏 |
[1:16:31] | Jacob, listen to me. | 杰克巴 听我说 |
[1:16:33] | Get out of there as fast as you can, do you hear me? | 离开那里 越快越好 听见了吗 |
[1:16:35] | It’s not… it’s not a game. | 那不是游戏 |
[1:16:37] | It’s… just get out of there, jacob. | 离开那里 杰克巴 |
[1:16:39] | No, it’s okay. but… | 不 没事的 |
[1:16:42] | Danielle says that | 丹妮儿说 |
[1:16:44] | You only went 20 minutes. | 你只坚持了20分钟的时间 |
[1:16:47] | No! | 不 |
[1:16:48] | I’m gonna break your record, lady. | 我要打破你的记录 女士 |
[1:16:51] | Jacob… | 杰克巴 |
[1:16:53] | – jacob, um… – the game’s already started. | -杰克巴 -游戏已经开始了 |
[1:16:55] | – he can’t talk now. – danielle, listen to me. | -他现在不能说话 -丹妮儿 听我说 |
[1:16:58] | – you can’t do this. – be back soon. | -你不能这么做 -快点回来吧 |
[1:17:00] | Or you’ll miss the game, and especially jacob. | 否则你会错过这游戏的 特别是杰克巴 |
[1:17:03] | Don’t let me have all the fun, okay? | 别让我独自享受所有的乐趣 好吗 |
[1:17:06] | Danielle, danielle, listen to me! | 丹妮儿 丹妮儿 听我说 |
[1:17:08] | Danielle? | 丹妮儿 |
[1:17:10] | Shit. | 可恶 |
[1:17:46] | It’s gone. | 不见了 |
[1:18:18] | Zymytryk? | 兹米崔克 |
[1:18:20] | – come! – no. | -来 -不 |
[1:18:22] | Come! | 来吧 |
[1:18:23] | – how? – come, I’ll show you. | -你怎么…? -来 我带你去看 |
[1:18:26] | This is impossible. | 这不可能 |
[1:18:27] | Nothing is impossible. | 任何事都有可能 |
[1:18:29] | Come. | 来 |
[1:18:31] | If you want to save your sister, please! | 如果你想救你的妹妹 求你了 |
[1:18:49] | You’re a big boy, aren’t you? | 你是个大男孩吧 |
[1:18:55] | You ever heard the story about the scorpion and the crane? | 你从来没听过蝎子和鹤的故事吗 |
[1:18:59] | No? | 没有 |
[1:19:00] | Well… | 好吧 |
[1:19:02] | It’s the story I tell all my special boys. | 这个故事我都将给所有我的专属男孩 |
[1:19:06] | Once upon a time, | 从前 |
[1:19:08] | On a sunny day, | 阳光明媚的一天 |
[1:19:10] | The scorpion and the crane met on the banks of a river. | 鹤和蝎子在河边相遇 |
[1:19:19] | And the scorpion asked the crane | 蝎子问鹤 |
[1:19:21] | For a ride to the other side. | 可不可以让他骑着去对岸 |
[1:19:24] | The crane said, “no. you’re going to hurt me.” | 鹤说 不 你会伤害我的 |
[1:19:29] | And the scorpion said, | 蝎子又说 |
[1:19:31] | “i won’t, because if I do, | 我不会的 因为如我伤害了你 |
[1:19:34] | I’ll die too.” | 我也会死 |
[1:19:36] | Well, the crane had to think about that for a minute. | 而后 鹤想了片刻 |
[1:19:40] | Yes, I’ve stayed alive | 是的 我还活着 |
[1:19:42] | Reinventing myself as needed | 从上世纪开始 |
[1:19:45] | For the last century. | 不断改名换姓 |
[1:19:47] | Professor hoffsteen is merely | 霍夫斯丁教授仅仅是 |
[1:19:49] | My latest identity. | 我最新的身份 |
[1:19:51] | You’re… you’re dani’s teacher. | 你是 你是丹妮儿的老师 |
[1:19:54] | But how do you do it? | 你怎么做到的 |
[1:19:56] | You mesmerize yourself? | 你自我催眠吗 |
[1:19:58] | The mind is far more powerful than most could ever imagine. | 思想比大多数人想象的还要强大 |
[1:20:02] | Over here… over here by that gargoyle. | 这里 这里 在圣兽石旁边 |
[1:20:06] | But why dani? | 但为什么是丹妮 |
[1:20:09] | Because she opened the music box? | 因为他打开了八音盒吗 |
[1:20:10] | Yes, but my experiment should have expired on september 2nd. | 是的 但是我的实验应该在九月二号结束的 |
[1:20:15] | – something went wrong. – yeah. | -什么地方出错了 -是的 |
[1:20:17] | I never meant… I never meant to hurt anyone | 我不想 我不想伤害任何人 |
[1:20:21] | Except crowe. | 除了克劳 |
[1:20:23] | I never thought he would ever rise again and kill. | 我没想到他会再出来害人 |
[1:20:27] | But he is stronger than I thought. | 他比我想的还要强大 |
[1:20:29] | This is all my doing. I must make it right. | 所有我所做的只是想要重新纠正过来 |
[1:20:32] | Get the shovel. dig. | 拿起铲子 挖 |
[1:20:36] | Over here. | 这里 |
[1:20:38] | After a long think, | 想了很久之后 |
[1:20:40] | The crane agreed to carry the scorpion across the river. | 鹤答应了蝎子带他过河 |
[1:20:48] | So the scorpion climbed aboard… | 蝎子就爬上了鹤的背 |
[1:20:51] | And they were off. | 他们飞起来了 |
[1:21:04] | Crowbar for crowe. | 让克劳尝尝铁撬 |
[1:21:06] | But when they reached midstream, | 但当他们飞到河中央时 |
[1:21:09] | The scorpion stung the crane, | 蝎子叮了鹤 |
[1:21:10] | And the crane yelled, “why’d you do that? | 鹤叫到 你为什么这么做 |
[1:21:13] | Now we’ll both die.” | 现在我们都要死了 |
[1:21:18] | And the scorpion whispered as they sank, | 他们下沉的同时蝎子小声说 |
[1:21:21] | “i’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[1:21:24] | I can’t help myself. | 我忍不住 |
[1:21:27] | It’s my nature.” | 那是我的天性 |
[1:21:42] | Okay, here. | 好了 这里 |
[1:21:46] | Take that. | 拿着那个 |
[1:22:10] | When I play the music, | 当我放音乐的时候 |
[1:22:13] | His soul will leap again | 他的灵魂会再次出窍 |
[1:22:16] | Into me. | 附到我身上 |
[1:22:18] | You must promise me something. | 你必须答应我一些事 |
[1:22:20] | Take this pistol. | 拿着这个手枪 |
[1:22:23] | You kill me and you kill him. | 你杀了我 你就杀了他 |
[1:22:26] | It’s the only way to end this. | 这是唯一的解决办法 |
[1:22:31] | If you don’t, | 如果你不开枪 |
[1:22:32] | He… l… | 他也就是我 |
[1:22:35] | Will kill you. | 会杀了你 |
[1:22:39] | And no matter what I say, | 无论我说什么 |
[1:22:42] | Kill me. you understand? | 杀了我 明白了吗 |
[1:22:45] | Uh-huh. | 好的 |
[1:22:47] | Where is the music box? | 八音盒在哪 |
[1:22:51] | It’s in my bag. | 在我的包里 |
[1:23:04] | Crowe, can you hear me? | 克劳 能听见我吗 |
[1:23:14] | Can you hear me? can you hear me? | 能听见我吗 能听见我吗 |
[1:23:18] | Come to me, crowe. | 附到我身上吧 克劳 |
[1:23:21] | Can you hear me? | 能听见吗 |
[1:23:24] | Come to me, crowe. | 附到我身上吧 克劳 |
[1:23:26] | Come to me. come to me. | 附到我身上吧 克劳 |
[1:23:42] | You’re too late. | 你来晚了 |
[1:23:51] | He didn’t leap. | 他没有出窍 |
[1:23:53] | He’s not here. | 他不在这里 |
[1:23:55] | Don’t shoot! | 别开枪 |
[1:25:13] | Oh my god. | 天啊 |
[1:25:16] | Th… this game sucks. | 这游戏不好玩 |
[1:25:21] | Come on, let’s get you home. | 来吧 我带你回家 |
[1:25:31] | Thanks for having me, danielle. | 谢谢邀请我 丹妮儿 |
[1:25:55] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[1:26:05] | I’m so sorry. | 对不起 |
[1:26:10] | It’s over. | 结束了 |
[1:26:15] | It’s over. | 结束了 |
[1:26:16] | No. | 不 |
[1:26:18] | He’s still here. | 他还在这里 |
[1:26:21] | I can feel him. can’t you feel him? | 我能感觉到他 你感觉不到吗 |
[1:26:27] | Danielle? | 丹妮儿 |