Skip to content

电影台词-单词统计

电影台词-单词统计

  • 首页
  • 豆瓣TOP250
  • 动画
  • 英美剧集台词
  • 英美剧单词统计
  • 纪录片台词
  • 英文书单词统计
  • Toggle search form

The Change Up(互换身体)[2011]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on 2024年6月15日 By jubentaici_movie_user The Change Up(互换身体)[2011]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计无评论
电影名称:互换身体
英文名称:The Change Up
年代:2011

推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 英文 中文
[00:10] 【本片含有大量露骨对白,已尽量做低调处理,请有选择的观看!】
[00:30] 请尊重个人劳动,任何组织和个人转载,修改请注明出处!
[01:11] Your turn. 这次该你去了
[01:16] oh, fuck. 要命了
[01:29] Okay, I’m awake. 好吧,我去搞定
[01:39] Good morning. 早上好啊
[01:43] You guys are up a little early today, huh. 你们今天起的比较早啊,嗯?
[01:46] Did we have some nightmares or something? 有没有做噩梦啊尿床啊什么的?
[01:51] Let’s see what you made for daddy. 看看给宝宝准备了什么好东西
[01:53] Let’s see. 看看噢
[01:55] (原来是便便)
[01:56] I wouldn’t like to sleep with that in my pants, either. 我可不愿意留一裤裆这东东睡觉
[02:00] But it did happen once in college. 不过你爸我确实上大学时候干过一次这事
[02:04] Can you leave that bottle alone, honey? 宝贝儿,把瓶子放下好吗?
[02:06] Can you put it down? 放手好吗?
[02:09] Honey… Sarah… 宝贝儿
[02:11] No, no! Sweetheart! 不要啊我的心肝儿!
[02:13] Damn. 顶你个肺的
[02:15] I know. I’ll have you back in your warm little bed in one second. 好好,马上把你放回温暖的小床上噢
[02:20] Here you go. Back to bed, sweetheart. 好咯,乖乖回床上,小宝宝
[02:22] You got a fresh, dry diapy. 现在换上了又干又爽的小尿布
[02:26] Peter, please! 儿子你。。。。
[02:28] Buddy, we talked about the head thing. 小子,我们说好的不能这么自残的
[02:32] (不得不插一句,这傻小子太恐怖了吧!)
[02:33] Let me get you all hooked up. 让爸爸给你把尿布扣上
[02:38] Hang on, don’t fall. 坚持一下,别掉下来噢
[02:41] (注意!)
[02:48] (重口味的来了!)
[02:49] Oh, no. 不要啊
[02:53] Peter… Oh.
[02:56] (我要吐了!)
[02:59] (你们呢?)
[03:09] Okay. A little something for daddy. 好了,让老爸歇会儿
[03:23] 互换身份
[03:39] Good morning, Lockwood. 早上好LOCKWOOD
[03:40] Good morning, Mr. Steel. 早上好,STEEL先生
[03:42] Thank you. 谢谢
[03:44] How are the kids? 孩子们还好吗
[03:45] Oh, they’re terrific. Just terrific. 嗯,都很好,非常捧
[03:47] Children are such a joy. 孩子们是快乐的源泉
[03:48] Yes, absolutely. Always. 必须的,绝对是
本电影台词包含不重复单词:1743个。
其中的生词包含:四级词汇:290个,六级词汇:133个,GRE词汇:145个,托福词汇:209个,考研词汇:325个,专四词汇:247个,专八词汇:48个,
所有生词标注共:609个。
定制生词标注的台词本和单词统计,请访问生词标注台词本
[03:50] Any word on the Amalgamated merger? 关于公司合并的问题考虑的怎么样了
[03:52] That’s all but signed. 有利有弊吧
[03:53] And just in time for your partner review, no less. 马上要给股东们做个汇报
[03:56] Really? Oh, I hadn’t noticed. 真的?我没收到通知啊
[03:59] I look forward to having your antic sense of humor 我期待着你为股东们来个印象深刻的
[04:01] in the partner suite, Lockwood. 表演啊,LOCKWOOD
[04:03] It can get a touch dry up there. 你可以让他们黔驴技穷的
[04:05] Thank you so much. Hmm. 谢谢领导。 么的四!
[04:07] But a Double Windsor? 要知道这相当于高尚演出
[04:09] Come on, son. This is not the dog track. 知道吗,小伙子,咱这儿不是赛狗呢
[04:12] No. Yes. 不,不会的
[04:13] Yeah.
[04:14] Absolutely not. Thank you. 绝对不会。那很好
[04:16] Hi. 嘿
[04:17] Seriously,Dave, this isn’t the dog track. 说真的DAVE,这不是赛狗场噢
[04:19] Yeah. Good morning, Sabrina. 当然,早上好SABRINA
[04:21] Last week he told me my shoes were dangerously Italian. 上星期他不说我的鞋是山寨意大利货呢
[04:24] what? 不会吧?
[04:25] My turn with the Amalgamated files? 给我的有关合并案的文件?
[04:27] Yeah, I adjusted the WACC to reflect the new monthly projections, 是的,我把每月的平均资金成本这部分进行了调整
[04:29] and I pre-negotiated articles 23 through 29. 就在谈判条款23-29条这里
[04:33] Okay.
[04:34] I like the way you had it before, by the way. 我希望你能先看看
[04:36] Yeah. Thank you. 好的,谢谢!
[04:45] (水平不济,以上蒙的)
[04:52] Good morning, Patricia. 早上好,PATRICIA
[04:58] Hello. MITCH: Penis, shit, vagina, cock, wolf pussies. 你好。 大JB,小BB,ED哥,湿湿妹。。。
[05:01] Mitch. I’m at work. MITCH,哥在公司呢!
[05:03] Did I get you? Yeah. You sure did. 被我打败了吧? 是的,你牛X!
[05:05] You got me on speakerphone? Yep. 你刚刚用的免提吧?是啊
[05:06] Did the secretary hear? 你那个秘书听到了吗?
[05:07] Yes, the secretary heard. She heard it all. 是,听到了,全TMD听到了
[05:10] That’s awesome. 哥们儿爽了!
[05:11] Not really. How stoned are you right now? 坑爹呢!你一大早的就喝多啦?
[05:13] I’ve taken some weed. 哥刚刚HIGH了一下
[05:14] Have you? Mmm-hmm. 是吗?嗯哼
[05:15] Do you know what time it is? Mmm-mmm. 你知道现在是几点啊?知道
[05:17] It’s like 9:00. 好象是早上9点么
[05:19] Holy fuck-knuckles. 我勒个去
[05:20] Guess what I’m looking at right now. A bong? 你猜我看到什么了? 闹钟?
[05:23] No, I found a futon on the street last night. 错,我昨晚上买了个日式床垫
[05:25] I sort of had to fight a bum for it. He was so thin. 我忽悠人家说是个垃圾货,Y卖家几乎崩溃了
[05:29] And it also came with this vintage Navajo pony blanket… 其实这个比那种印弟安小马短毛毯一点不差
[05:31] So I think that’s pretty much a win for me. 哥绝对赚到了!
[05:33] Mitch, you know the adults are about to fire up a work day. MITCH,你要知道做为一个成年人,是要努力工作地
[05:35] I know, I just miss you, dude, that’s all. I miss you, too. 我知道,这不是想你Y了么。行行,我也想你
[05:38] We’ve been super best buddies since third grade. 我们从三年级开始就是最好的兄弟了哎
[05:40] I haven’t seen you in forever. 可是我老是见不着你
[05:41] Oh, I’ve been swamped. 嗯,我都要累挂了
[05:43] We’re sleep-training the twins, 我们家有对儿双胞胎
[05:44] and I just haven’t had a moment to breathe. 你知道么,连喘口气的时间都没有
[05:45] I’m sorry, man. I’m just super-excited to see you. 同情你,不过我很想见见你
[05:47] We are still on for tonight, right? 我们的兄弟之夜你记的吧?
[05:50] David? Yep.
[05:52] Yeah, yeah, yeah. For the thingy. 是是是,必须的
[05:55] Braves-Marlins. Please don’t tell me that you forgot. 大胆儿旗鱼酒吧。别告诉我你忘了噢
[05:58] Didn’t forget. 当然没有
[05:59] What time are you going to pick me up? 那你几点来接我啊?
[06:00] Don’t you bail on me, David. 你小子不准放我鸽子
[06:02] I am not going to bail. 绝对不会
[06:03] If you bail on me, I’m going to literally eye-rape you. 你要是敢放我鸽子,我就意淫你!
[06:05] I got it. 收到!
[06:07] I will actually place myself inside your ocular… Oh! 我绝对让你过目难忘!挖草!
[06:11] It’s my dad. 我老爹来鸟!
[06:12] Mitch Planko, Sr. making a rare appearance. MITCH,打扮的性感点
[06:14] This guy fucking hates me. 这家伙对我没啥好感
[06:16] I’ll pick you up at 6:00. Got it. 我晚上6点去接你。好的
[06:18] Kirk out. 收线
[06:21] Dad. 老爸!
[06:23] What are you doing here? 你来揍啥 ?
[06:24] Oh, I just came by to tell you 嗯,我是过来告诉你
[06:26] how incredibly proud of you I am, son. 你老子是多么的为你自豪
[06:29] I’m pretty baked right now, 我现在酒还没醒呢
[06:31] but I think you’re being sarcastic. 但是我依然知道你是来挖苦我的
[06:33] Right? 是不?
[06:34] No, dropping out of high school 不是噢,为了当个神马的演员而退学
[06:35] to be an actor was a great decision. 是需要很大的勇气的
[06:37] I saw you in that commercial for meat, incidentally. 当然了,我发现你是这产业的重要组成部分
[06:40] That was the most brilliant portrayal of baloney I have ever seen. 这是我见过的最胡扯八道的说法了
[06:43] Why are you here? 你倒底来干吗的啊?
[06:44] Just came by to see if you’d like to have some breakfast. 我是来蹭你个早饭吃的
[06:47] I can’t. I got a super-duper important conference call in 10 minutes. 那不行,我10点钟有个巨鸟的电话会议。
[06:50] You don’t have a job. You don’t have any hair. 你是个社会闲散人员!你还是个大光头呢!
[06:52] Right. 倒也是。
[06:54] Well, then I’ll just say it here. 好吧,我郑重的告诉你
[06:56] I’m getting married again, 你爹我又要婚了
[06:58] and I’d like you to come to the wedding. 我希望你能参加我的婚礼。
[07:03] When’s the wedding? Next Saturday. 什么时候?下周六
[07:06] My betrothed, Pamela, would like you 你后妈,PAMELA
[07:08] to be there to say a few words. 她希望你能去说几句过年话给咱听听
[07:11] I’ll catch the next one. 行,我去
[07:13] Yeah, right. Okay, well, then I’d better get home 嗯,好,那我回家去了
[07:18] and boil my shoes. 把我的鞋蒸了(啊?阿胶?)
[07:21] Great visiting. You, too. 谢谢到访。
[07:28] Good.
[07:36] And the baby-eating monster 突然,大嘴宝宝怪
[07:38] rises from the deep! 出现了!
[07:44] Hey, Daddy, which one do you like better? 老爸,你看你喜欢哪一个?
[07:47] The southern monarch or the many-spotted skipperling? 帝王蝶,还是斑点蝶?
[07:49] I am a many-spotted skipperling man, all the way. 我一直喜欢斑点蝶
[07:53] The monarch is just a glorified moth, don’t you think? 帝王蝶看上去就是个超级大蛾子,你说呢
[07:56] Yes. I tend to agree. 是的,我基本同意
[07:59] Hi, Mom! Hi!
[08:02] What a bad, bad day. 噢,这个坏爸爸
[08:03] Hi.
[08:04] The zoning board shut us down for the millionth time. 咱被区政府拒绝了N多次了
[08:08] Dr. Klein lost the twins’ immunization records. 因为KLEIN把咱们孩子的免疫证给搞丢了
[08:11] And Cara got bullied in ballet class again. 还有,CARA在芭蕾舞班又调皮了
[08:13] Did you tell Daddy? 你和爸爸坦白过了吗?
[08:14] Nicolette Peters keeps knocking me over during the battement gliss. NICO PETERS 在训练的时候给我捣乱
[08:18] Oh, I’m sorry, sugarbug. Are you okay? 可怜的娃儿,你没事吧?
[08:21] We just need to keep striving for verbal resolution. 我们要争取我们的权利!
[08:25] Yeah, yeah. Verbal resolution, sweetheart. 是是,合法权益,老婆
[08:28] So where do you want to do this tonight? 那你今天晚上没其他事了吗
[08:30] Do what? 什么意思?
[08:32] Dialogue Night. 辅导日
[08:33] Oh, my God. 天啊!
[08:36] Honey… 亲爱的我。。。
[08:37] Don’t even say that. 不要说你。。。。
[08:39] I’m so sorry. I suck. 真对不起,我错了
[08:43] Dr. Tillman said just once a week, for one hour. 可是TILLMAN医生一周只有一小时时间
[08:46] I’m sorry. 对不起
[08:47] That was three months ago. 三个月前就订好的
[08:49] I know. I heard her. 我知道,我听她说过
[08:50] And I want to sit and talk with you for an hour 而且我确实想和你坐下来好好的交流一个小时
[08:53] more than once a week, but tonight, I cannot. 不用说一星期一次了。。不过今天。。我真的不行
[08:56] Why? What are you doing? 什么?你要干什么去?
[08:57] I promised Mitch I would sit and watch 我答应过MITCH
[08:59] a game with him tonight, and… 一起看球赛的
[09:00] What? 什么!
[09:01] Can we please just slide the Dialogue Night again? 我们能不能另预约对话日?
[09:04] I’m so sorry. 我真不是故意的
[09:08] I can do Monday night. 那就周一晚上吧
[09:10] Thank you. 太好了
[09:12] He’s early. 他来早了
[09:13] Yeah, you’d be early, too, 是的,换了是你整天吃鹰嘴豆,打飞机
[09:14] if all you did all day was eat hummus and masturbate. 你也得早来
[09:17] What’s hummus? 什么是鹰嘴豆啊?
[09:18] That is a Mediterranean spread, honey. 一种生长在地中海附近的植物
[09:21] What’s master-ate? 那什么是打–飞机?
[09:22] It’s a cracker. 一种饼干
[09:25] Oh, hey, Mitch. Your hair looks good. 嘿MITCH.头发做的不错啊
[09:27] Thanks.
[09:28] Yeah, I had to cut it for a fucking tampon commercial. 是。为了个卫生棉广告剪成这样的
[09:31] Uncle Mitch! MITCH叔叔!
[09:32] How’s my favorite ballerina doing? 这不是我最爱的小芭蕾舞家吗
[09:35] Hi, Uncle Mitch. Hi! Wow!
[09:37] Gosh, you’re so light. Are you dieting? 天那,你怎么这么轻撒?你减肥呢?
[09:40] Do you want to come to my dance recital? 你想不想去看我的表演?
[09:42] Oh!
[09:43] No, honey. 不行,亲
[09:45] The only style of dancing that Uncle Mitch likes 你MITCH叔叔只喜欢一种舞蹈
[09:47] involves a big, shiny pole, and a broken woman with daddy issues. 地方很大,有光滑的柱子,还有被爸爸们撕破衣服的阿姨
[09:52] Yeah, story time is over. 好了,故事时间结束
[09:53] Go fix your hair. 去整理下头发
[09:55] Ow.
[09:57] Mmm, smells good in here, Jame. 闻上去很香啊JAME
[09:58] Mmm.
[10:00] Ooh! Num-nums!
[10:02] Vegetable medley! 哇!蔬菜酱
[10:03] How are you? Good. 你怎么样?不错
[10:05] You’re good? Yeah. 真不错?是的
[10:07] Are you dating anyone? 有女朋友了吗
[10:08] Ooh! You know who I ran into? Who? 噢,你知道我现在追谁呢?谁?
[10:10] Mrs. Hickham at a Starbucks in Druid Hills. HICKHAM小MM,在星巴克认识的
[10:13] Our social studies teacher? Yeah. 我们那位社会学老师?是啊
[10:15] I asked her out and she wouldn’t go out with me, 我约她,她不睬我
[10:17] which is crazy, because I nailed her in high school. 你想不到吧,我天天到学校盯着她
[10:19] You did? I dated her mouth for a full semester. 真的?我约了她整整一个学期呢
[10:22] Okay. Bathed, diapered, and in the PJs. 好了。澡洗完,擦干干,全套结束
[10:26] Is Dave meeting your needs, sexually? DAVE能满足你的需要不?
[10:29] Yeah, I guess. MITCH: Good. 是的,我想是的。太好了!
[10:32] Not really, mmm-mmm. Ahh. 也不是很。。
[10:34] I would like to strap you to my face and say the alphabet. 我可以把你捆着面对面的背字母表
[10:37] That’s going too far. 扯远了
[10:38] Oh!
[10:40] Look at these little fuckers! 快看这些小傻蛋儿们
[10:45] What’s your name? Hey. 你叫什么名字啊?
[10:48] What’s your name? 你叫什么你叫什么 What’s your name?
[10:50] Why can’t they talk yet? Are they retarded or something? 他们怎么不说话啊?智障还是怎么的?
[10:53] Don’t say… You can’t say that. 你Y,别胡说
[10:54] Well, this one right here looks a little Downsy. 真的,你看这个看上去是有点。。。
[10:57] Or that. MITCH: I’m kidding. 那个也是。。 我开玩笑的啦
[10:59] A little bit, though? No. 确实有一点噢,是不是? 不是!
[11:00] Pumpkin, we’ll see you right after the game, okay? 我的小南瓜,球赛完了我就回来好吗
[11:03] Have fun. 玩开心点
[11:04] I like it. Oh, God. 我喜欢这小家伙。天啊
[11:06] Let’s go. Okay. Bye. 我们走吧,好的宝宝
[11:12] Mitch and Dave.
[11:13] Mitch and Dave, out on the town. 哥儿两个自由啦
[11:16] Oh, dude, I didn’t tell you! 噢,对了,我忘了告诉你
[11:18] I booked a major movie role this week. 这星期我签了一部大片的角色
[11:19] I auditioned for a movie role, I got it. 我去试了镜,选上了!
[11:21] Yeah, first one. Hey, good for you. What is it called? 嗯,第一个选上的。 那不错啊,电影叫啥名?
[11:23] Untitled Awesome Movie. 无名牛B大电影
[11:25] Truly? That’s the name? 泥马?叫这名字?
[11:26] Yeah. 是的。 你行啊 Yeah. Good for you.
[11:28] Do you want to hotbox this nut sack? No, no. 你要不要来点大麻? 不要了
[11:30] I’ve got a big day tomorrow. Take the wheel. Steer. Steering wheel. 明天可是我的好日子。 握好方向盘啊!
[11:33] Oh, steer for me. 你替我扶着
[11:34] Mitch, come on, buddy. MITCH,兄弟啊
[11:36] Let’s make it to the game in one piece, don’t you think? 我们就去看个比赛,你觉的呢
[11:39] Want to try that? This Fiero, unfortunately, is airbag-free. 你不试试这个?这个很猛很爽很免费
[11:42] It’s a work day tomorrow. 明天还要上班呢啊
[11:43] Come on. All right, I’ll take one hit. 来吧。 好吧,我试一小口
[11:46] Oh! What the… You motherfucker! 噢!你Y。。。你大爷的
[11:49] Let’s just focus on the driving. 你好好开车!
[11:50] Just say no, Reagan. God, why would you do that? 你说你不来不就行了,干啥 给我扔了!
[11:53] Well, we’re driving. God! 我们在开车!天噢!
[11:55] This is a car carrying a lot of speed. This is terrible. 车速挺快的,这样很危险啊
[11:57] Hit the steering wheel. I’m going again! 握好方向盘,我又来啦!
[12:07] Whoo! Drink! 哇!来,哈酒
[12:08] I’ll drink to that. All right! That was a strikeout. 我要都喝了,三振出局啊!
[12:12] Huh, what’s going on? It is good to see you again. 怎么呢?见到你很开心
[12:14] It’s good to see you, too, Dave. DAVE,我见到你也很开心
[12:16] What’s going on with the women, huh? 你泡妞的事儿怎么样了?
[12:17] I’ve been seeing a number of very, very nice ladies. 我倒是遇见一票很漂亮的妞儿
[12:21] I got some pictures. Wow. 我还偷拍了照片。哇!
[12:24] That is Tatiana. 这个是小泽
[12:25] Tatiana. 噢,小泽啊
[12:27] What’s her last name? 姓啥 ?
[12:29] It’s Tatiana Calls-me- at-three-in-the-morning- and-wants-to-fuck-stein. 姓玛丽亚,她早上三点打电话给我,说想要。。。
[12:33] Who gives a shit what her last name is? 谁管他娘的她姓什么呢
[12:35] Mitch. Reminds me a little bit of Sabrina. MITCH,这让我有点想起了丽花
[12:38] Yeah! Wait, who’s Sabrina? 是啊!等等?谁是丽花?
[12:39] Sabrina. She’s this… 丽花么,她是。。
[12:42] She’s this new law associate at my work. 就是我公司制服诱惑的那个。
[12:44] She’s so hot. Oh, Mitch, is she hot. Uh-oh. 很火爆啊。MITCH,真的很火爆啊。。
[12:47] She’s like fall-out-of-a-magazine hot, you know? 她简直就是一本道的头牌,你懂么
[12:50] I bet she’s number one on your cancer list, right? 我打赌她的电话号码在你手机私密联系人里
[12:52] What is that? 啥 东西?
[12:53] Come on, you know what that is. What is that? 少来了,你肯定知道。 什么东西啊?
[12:55] Every married guy has a cancer list. 每个已婚男人都有私密联系人
[12:56] It’s the first three women you’d have sex with 这必须是第一个被你醉奸的女人哈
[12:58] if your wife suddenly died of cancer. 如果你老婆突然得癌症挂了(这什么JB朋友啊!)
[12:59] That’s fucking sick. 这太过分了
[13:01] Come on. That’s the mother of my children. 不能乱说,那可是孩子们的妈。
[13:02] Oh, I know. 好吧
[13:04] But I’ll play. Yes, she’d be at the top of that list. 不过我得承认,她是我意淫第一对象
[13:06] It’s like a gift. Yeah. 她就是一份大礼
[13:08] But I interrupted you. Tell me about this one again. 打断一下,再和我说说你那个妞
[13:10] God, last week, Tatiana, she comes over, 上星期,小泽吧,她过来找我
[13:13] she’s wearing this tight black mini-dress, 穿了个紧紧的黑色迷你小短裤
[13:15] and you know what she says to me? 你都想不到,她和我说啥了
[13:16] Tell me slow. No, nothing. 慢慢说给我听。 啥也没说
[13:17] Because all Tatiana wants to do at 3:00 in the morning 因为小泽早上3点跑来就是想
[13:20] is fucky, fucky, rubber ducky. 搞!搞!搞,不停的搞。
[13:22] This chick is insatiable! 这小淫贼简直是淫的没边
[13:24] She wants it in every position under the sun. 她想用尽这世界所有已知的姿势
[13:27] God, you’re so lucky. MLGB你小子太性福了!
[13:28] We do the Wheelbarrow, the Arabian Goggles, 我们试过了老汗推车和观音坐莲
[13:31] the Lonesome Dove, the Arsenio Hall, 还有老树盘根、仙人指路
[13:33] the Jelly Donut, the Pastrami Sandwich, the Wolfgang Puck… 还有….(妈的我比较传统,实在想不出啥来了)
[13:37] And let me tell you something, no man is that hungry. 我告诉你噢,地球人没她这么饥渴的
[13:39] What? I don’t even know what these are. 什么?你刚刚说的那些我都不懂
[13:40] You’re married. You’re married, Dave. That’s true. 你已婚,知道么,已婚 是噢。
[13:42] Anyway, we start going at it 还有,我们开始搞了吧
[13:44] and it gets so intense that my nose starts bleeding. 搞的如此激烈以致于哥们儿都滚鼻血了
[13:47] Come on. 是不是真的啊
[13:48] This is Dracula, Anne Rice-type shit 这简直就是成人版《吸血僵尸惊情四百年》
[13:51] happening right in front of me. 我演TMD那个德古拉
[13:52] Good for you. 牛B大发了
[13:53] When all is said and done, when we finish up, and the dust settles, 等所以说的这些姿势都试过了。然后双双高潮以后
[13:55] she looks up at me, and she says, 她看着我说
[13:57] “Mitchell, next Tuesday, I am coming back here, “亲,下星期二,姐来,包快!”
[14:02] “and we’re really going to fuck.” “保证干的你支付宝里空空如也”
[14:04] Yes! 牛啊!
[14:06] Yes! Tatiana. 小泽玛丽牛!
[14:08] Fuck. Mitch, Mitch, Mitch. 奶奶的MITCH!
[14:11] You’re just… 你Y太。。。
[14:12] How did I miss this? 我怎么就没这么好运气?
[14:14] I missed all the sex and the drugs and the bad choices, 我就没机会做个坏男人,可以爱爱可以HIGH一下
[14:17] and I just fucking rushed it, didn’t I? Wasn’t I rushing? 我是不是太保守了?是不是啊?
[14:20] You were busy. 你没空
[14:21] Rushing to get into a good college, right? 没机会进个美女多的大学,对吧?
[14:23] And then into a good law school. 结果我上了法学院
[14:24] Once I got into a good law school, 我倒是进了个不错的法学院
[14:26] I just wanted to get into a good law firm. 我所希望的就是进个好的律师行
[14:27] I met Jamie, we got married, we had Cara, and that was it. 遇到了JAMIE,婚了,生了个娃,这辈子就这样了
[14:29] I pissed away my 20s, right? Now it’s too late. 我要是能从新过20岁就好了。现在啥都晚了
[14:33] Look, shitbird. You got it made! 你看,菜鸟,你也不错
[14:36] You have an extremely hot wife, 你有个很火辣的老婆
[14:38] and you got a beautiful house 你有所大宅子
[14:40] that’s full of furniture and food and kids. 里头装满了家具、粮食、孩子
[14:43] And you make a ton of money. 你还大把大把的挣钱
[14:45] And you come home at the end of the day 每天下班回家
[14:46] and you’re surrounded by people who give a shit about you. 老婆孩子热炕头
[14:50] You’re never lonely. 你就不象我这么孤单
[14:52] What more do you want? 你还抱怨什么呢
[14:53] I’ll tell you what I want, okay? 那我告诉你我想要什么
[14:55] I want something different. 我想要点改变
[14:56] I want your life, you know? 我想过你这样的生活
[14:58] I want Sabrina. I want Tatiana. 我想要丽花和小泽玛丽亚
[15:01] And sex with strange, new women. 还有和不认识的女人们爱爱
[15:04] You’re living the dream. 你这种梦幻般的生活
[15:05] How much fun is it being an actor, working one week a year? 当个演员多好啊,一年就干一礼拜活
[15:08] I want to smoke weed all day. 我想整天都能抽大麻
[15:10] I want to start a book that I actually finish. 我想有个全新的开始
[15:13] I would like to take a nice, solid dump 我想有个不错的地儿
[15:16] because I’m not constantly stressed out. 因为我需要一直可以排解压力
[15:18] I want to learn how to rollerblade. 我还想学学单排滑轮
[15:22] And I’d like to take a piss. 还有我想撒个尿
[15:23] Me, too. Fountain, fountain, fountain. 我也要撒尿!喷泉!喷泉!喷泉!
[15:25] Perfect. 这儿不错
[15:35] Whoo!
[15:40] This chick does not look happy. 这个熟女看上去一点也不开心噢
[15:42] I was just saying that I really envy your life. 你的生活真的让我嫉妒羡慕恨
[15:45] That’s all. I envy yours. 真的,我还嫉妒你呢!
[15:47] No, you don’t. You’re just trying to be nice. 不,你不会的,你想过的更爽
[15:49] I’m not. I do, I envy it. 我才不呢,我真的嫉妒你
[15:50] No. I envy yours. 不,是我嫉妒你
[15:52] I wish I had your life. 我想过你现在的生活!
[16:16] it’s rolling blackouts or something? 断电了?
[16:18] Yeah, I guess. 估计是
[16:21] Look at your flow, it’s so nice and thick. 看你尿的,又高又远的
[16:25] It’s confident. 必须的
[16:26] Yours is very steamy. Thanks. 你也尿的很奔放。 谢谢!
[16:29] My urologist says I run a little hot. 我的医生说过我尿的有点热
[16:31] Good to go? Oh, yeah. 可以走了?可以了
[16:33] Can you drive? Oh, yeah! 你能开车吗?可以
[16:58] Holy fuck-knuckles! 我勒个去啊!
[17:00] Where is my bong? 我的闹钟呢
[17:04] Whose fucking kid is that? 这谁家的死孩子啊
[17:07] What is with all these goddamn pillows? 我破枕头是怎么回事啊?
[17:15] Jamie! Jesus! 老婆!我靠!
[17:17] What? That’s fucking disgusting! 怎么了? 这太恶心了吧
[17:19] Put those tits away, this isn’t Africa! 把咪咪转一边儿去,这儿又不是非洲
[17:21] What am I doing in this bed? Did I sleep here last night? 我怎么会睡在这床上?我昨天晚上睡这儿?
[17:24] Did I fucking nail you? 昨天晚上我们还嘿啾了?
[17:26] Are you still drunk? 你还没醒酒啊?
[17:31] Where is Lockwood? LOCKWOOD哪去了
[17:37] What the fuck? 我干!
[17:39] Oh, my God. 天啊!
[17:41] I’m Dave? 我变成DAVE了?
[17:46] Oh, my God! 不会吧!
[17:54] Open the goddamn door, Dave. 赶紧开门DAVE
[17:58] Come on, open up the door, right now. 快开门啊
[18:00] Fuck.
[18:02] Come on, buddy, open up the door immediately. 兄弟,快开门
[18:04] Let’s do it. 开门
[18:08] Dave, come on. Open up the door, right now! DVAE,快点开门
[18:12] Okay, I’m awake. MITCH: Open up this fucking door! 好,我去搞定 开门啊!
[18:23] Open the goddamn door, Dave! 快TMD开门啊
[18:24] Mitch?
[18:26] Why am I in your apartment? 我怎么在你家里?
[18:28] Dave, hurry up, open up the door!
[18:33] Something very bad has happened. Wait until you see me. 坏事啦,等你看到我就知道了
[18:35] Wait until you see you! Jesus Christ, relax. 不是,等你看到你。 天噢,放松
[18:37] Super freaky, dude. Let’s do it! 超级可怕,兄弟。快开门
[18:40] Oh.
[18:44] What the hell is this? 这是神马?
[18:45] I knew it. Oh, my God. 我就知道。天啊!
[18:49] Jesus Christ, what the fuck is this? 我的天,这是怎么回事
[18:52] Look at this. 看仔细
[18:55] Yeah, it’s you. 是的,这是你
[18:59] And this is all me. All of this shit is mine. 这些就是我,这一坨都是我
[19:02] You’re welcome. 真好!
[19:03] I got this. 我变成这样了
[19:04] What are you doing to me? 你对我动什么手脚了?
[19:05] Hey, stop it. I’m so strong. 等下! 我好给力啊!
[19:08] You’re choking yourself! 你要把你自己憋死啊
[19:10] Must wake up. 必须醒过来
[19:12] Wake up! 快点醒啊
[19:13] I can’t breathe. Take my hands off you. 我不能呼吸了,把我的手从你身上拿开!
[19:15] Wake up! Get the fuck off me! 快醒醒! 离我远点啊!
[19:21] Okay, okay, okay!
[19:23] Go look in the mirror. Right there! 去照镜子!
[19:27] All right? 看到啦?
[19:30] I’m a douche bag. 我太恶了!
[19:31] I’m a fucking tool! 我也完了!
[19:33] Oh! What did you do? 噢,你都干啥了?
[19:34] What did I do? You think I want to be you? 我干什么了?你以为我想变成你啊?
[19:36] Who said I wanted to be you? 谁说我想变成你了?
[19:39] Holy shit, we did. 靠,我们都说了!
[19:42] We wished for each other’s lives 昨天晚上在那个喷泉那儿撒尿的时候
[19:43] when we were pissing in that fucking fountain last night. 我们说过想要过对方的生活
[19:46] We wished we had each other’s lives. 我们想过对方的生活
[19:47] I was just trying to be nice! 我想当个好男人。
[19:49] Oh, my God! 天啊!
[19:51] I know a shortcut to the fountain. 我知道去喷泉有条近路
[19:53] Go this way. 这边
[19:56] Careful! Easy. 小心。淡定
[19:58] I got it. 我没事我没事 I got it.
[20:08] What are we going to do when we get to the fountain? 我们到了喷泉那儿应该做啥 ?
[20:10] We’re going to take a piss in it, or… 再尿一泡呢,还是。。
[20:11] I don’t give a shit. We’re gonna get our lives back. 我不管,我们要把自己的生活换回来
[20:16] You’ve got to be kidding me. 玩笑开大了吧!
[20:22] Hey, where is the fountain? 嘿 ,喷泉哪去了?
[20:24] It is getting restored. 重建去了
[20:25] What are you talking about, restored? Where did you take it? 你们说什么?重建?给弄哪儿去了?
[20:27] I don’t know, guy, I just fill the hole. 我不知道,我是来填坑的
[20:29] I’m not the fountain spokesman. 我又不是喷泉代言人
[20:30] Hey, motherfucker… 狗日的
[20:32] Whoa, whoa, who could tell us where it is? 噢噢,,谁知道喷泉哪去了
[20:34] Maybe ask the district manager. 去问问我们经理
[20:53] Nope. It is not in the computer. 没有,电脑里没记录
[20:56] Okay, when will it be in the computer? 好吧,那什么时候电脑里会有记录
[20:59] Maybe tomorrow. That’s when Victor gets back. 明天吧,VICTOR回来以后
[21:01] It’s not in the computer, it’s not in the park. 电脑没记录,公园里也没有了
[21:03] Who is Victor? VICTOR是哪位?
[21:04] The guy that knows how to find shit in the computer. IT部门的人
[21:06] How can you lose a fountain? 你们怎么就能把个喷泉搞丢了呢
[21:08] This is a big deal to us, okay? I mean, it’s a fountain! 这对我们来说可是件大事儿,我是说这是个喷泉啊!
[21:10] Can you look a little bit harder? That’s incredible! 你就不能再仔细看看?也太不靠谱了
[21:13] It is not in the computer. 电脑里。。。没记录
[21:15] Yeah, but your attitude is right on your shoulders. 嗯,但是你那个鸟态度很让哥不爽
[21:17] No, no, no!
[21:18] There was no physical contact. 没碰到你没碰到你
[21:20] We’re okay. We’re fine. We’re fine. 好的好的,我们会没事的
[21:23] I have the biggest meeting in my life in 45 minutes. This isn’t happening. 45分钟后有我最重要的一个会面。 那是不可能了
[21:26] Did you have something you wanted to do today? 你今天有什么事要做?
[21:27] I’ve got day one of my big break movie. 我那部牛B电影今天开机
[21:29] If I don’t make this meeting, I don’t make partner, 我要是不参加会面,以后15年里我就
[21:31] and the last 15 years of my life, everything I’ve done, wasted! 再也没机会成为股东了,所有的一切都白费了
[21:34] All right, fine, I’ll do it. 好吧,我来搞定
[21:35] I’ve got it. I’ll do it. 我来吧,我能行
[21:38] I got you. Do what? 我就是你。干什么?
[21:40] I’m an actor. Human chameleon. 我是个演员,真人变色龙
[21:41] I can do lawyer in my fucking sleep. Give me the keys. 我闭着眼都能演好个律师。告诉我关键的问题
[21:43] Oh, you’ll play me in one of your productions? 噢,你准备把我当你的一个角色演啊
[21:45] Yeah, give me the keys. Okay, no. 是的,告诉我关键的问题。 好的,不可能
[21:46] Why? Because you’re… 为什么? 因为你。。
[21:48] Careful. 想好再说
[21:50] Because there’s more to being a lawyer than what you see on TV, Mitch. 因为当个律师比你在电视上看到的难的多
[21:53] Is there? Yeah. 就这?是的
[21:54] I object! Oh, my God. 我抗议!天噢
[21:56] Okay? No! 行吗?不行
[21:57] Wrong, my friend. You don’t know the first thing about being a lawyer. 你错了朋友,你都不知道律师第一重要的素质是什么
[22:00] You’re not a trained actor. 你也不是个训练有素的演员
[22:02] Neither are you. 你也不是啊!
[22:03] Save it, all right, Dave? 省省吧好吗?
[22:04] It’s one day. We’re Mitch and Dave! 就这么一天,我们变成对方了
[22:06] We can do one day of anything. Give me the keys. 我们可以在这一天里做任何事,告诉我关键
[22:09] Let’s go. Do you have a better plan? 我们走吧,你还有更好的办法?
[22:11] Shit. Okay. All right. 妈的,好吧
[22:12] You’ve got 41 minutes, okay? Great! 你还有41分钟,够了!
[22:14] Go to my house, get dressed in my clothes. 去我家,穿上我的衣服
[22:17] Then you go to my office, find my legal associate, Sabrina. 然后到我办公室,找到我的助手,丽花
[22:20] Get the merger documents from her, 让她把并购文件给你
[22:22] take them to the conference room, and… 拿着到会议室,然后。。。。
[22:24] Oh, God, the partners are going to be there. 噢,天啊,股东们都会在那儿
[22:25] Listen, do not say a single word. 听好,一个字也别说
[22:29] What if somebody asks me a question? 那要是有人问我问题呢
[22:30] They’re not going to ask you a damn thing. 他们屁都不会问你
[22:32] Once the meeting starts, you will continue to say nothing. 会议开始以后,你继续一言不发
[22:33] When a partner asks you for the merger documents, 如果有股东问你关于并购文件的事,
[22:35] you will then silently hand them over. 你把文件无声的递给他们
[22:38] I get it. Play it big, but maintain my reality. 了解,耍大牌,不卑不亢
[22:40] It’s pretty simple. No! You play it small. 太简单了。 不,不能耍大牌
[22:42] I have spent the last nine months 我费了几个月的心血
[22:43] banging out the terms of this deal. 才把这个交易变成可能
[22:45] The only thing you have to do is hand over the documents, that’s it. 你唯一要做的事就是拿 到文件
[22:47] Dude, easy as fuck. 放心,这比嘿啾都容易
[22:48] You can’t say things like that in the meeting, Mitch. 你绝对不在会议的时候这么说话
[22:50] True. Good note. 是的,好建议
[22:51] For me, you go to my house, okay? All my info is on my fridge. 我这边,你去我家,所有需要的信息都在冰箱上
[22:54] When you get to the set, you go to hair and makeup, 等你去了片场,你先做头发,化妆
[22:56] and you learn your lines. 马上去看台词
[22:57] Most of all, do not fuck this up for me, all right? 最关键的是,别给我搞砸了,懂吗
[23:00] This is my big break, my Raging Bull. Do you hear me? 这可是我的头等大事,比我的蛋蛋还重要,听清楚了吗
[23:03] You respect my art, you respect my life. 你尊重我的表演,就等于尊重我的生活
[23:05] You respect mine. 你也要重视我的
[23:06] Yeah, I got you. Power hug. Come on. Yeah, okay. 好的,知道了,抱一个,出发!
[23:10] Hold on. You got to pick up Cara. 等下,你得接CARA
[23:12] Pick up Cara from ballet at 4:00, okay? 4点去舞蹈班接CARA
[23:14] I am fucking all over that shit. 真受不了这一切
[23:15] Holy shit. 我靠
[23:31] Early morning on the golf course, Lockwood? 一大早的去打高尔夫了?
[23:34] Ha-ha! Terrific! 爽的
[23:45] Num-nums!
[23:46] Fucking score! 我的菜!
[23:48] Fucking grocery store. 简直是个小卖部啊
[23:51] Look at all of this for little Mitchie-poo. 瞧瞧这些个小零食
[23:56] Nice! 太摆了!
[23:57] Oh, there you are. 噢,你在这儿呢
[23:59] I redid the 10-19 variants, everything else is the same. Ready? 我重整了10-19部分,其他没变,你准备好了?
[24:02] Oh, you must be Sabrina, huh? 噢,想必你就是SABRINA
[24:05] You must be Dave. 那你一定是DAVE了
[24:06] Are we role-playing or something? Because we’re late. 我们是在角色扮演吗?快要迟到了
[24:08] He didn’t tell me you were a big, fat, fucking boner. 他可没告诉我你这么高大,丰满,让人兴奋
[24:12] Sorry. That was unprofessional. Wasn’t it? 不好意思,不专业了。是吗?
[24:14] Dave have a mimosa for breakfast? A little nervous? DAVE没吃早餐?还是有点小紧张?
[24:17] That was a joke. Hey… 开玩笑的,嘿。。。
[24:18] I’ve got one really important question before we go. 我有个很重要的问题
[24:20] All this food here, is it free? 这些个。。。都是免费的?
[24:24] You got this. 拿 好
[24:26] Yeah, I got it. 好的,我拿 着
[24:27] I got it. Okay.
[24:28] Let’s do this. 好戏上演了
[24:29] All right. You remember though? 好的。你不记得了?
[24:31] Oh, right. It’s down there. Got it. 噢,对的,在那边,,对的
[24:56] Perhaps you would like to sit on our side of the table. 也许你应该坐在我们这边
[25:02] Thanks.
[25:08] Now, before we formalize this merger, 在并购计划生效前
[25:10] are there any outstanding questions we might address? 还有没有重要的问题需要再交流下的?
[25:15] Our back-of-the-envelope analysis 从我们的第三方分析来看
[25:17] shows your P&L to be 2% less than expected 你们的盈亏率比预期低了2个百分点
[25:20] as per the MAC clause.
[25:22] Can I get confirmation that the EBITDA 我可以了解一下关于
[25:25] still aligns with comfortable… 毛利率的数据吗
[25:28] Dave?
[25:31] Dave! Yes. Dave is here.
[25:36] Hey, man.
[25:37] Hey.
[25:39] Oh, I’ve got your thing. 噢,这是你要的东西
[25:41] Boom!
[25:43] No, Dave, uh…
[25:45] Mr. Kinkabe had a question about the EBITDA. KIMKABE先生对毛利率有些疑问
[25:53] Okay.
[25:57] Uh, how is it? 这个,你怎么看?
[26:02] Good. 挺好
[26:05] Good? 挺好?
[26:08] What am I saying? 我说什么来着?
[26:09] EBITDA is bad. 那什么确实不咋地
[26:12] Fucking terrible. 很蛋疼
[26:15] Are you saying the premium needs to be adjusted? 你的意思是风险准备金需要调整?
[26:18] I didn’t say that. 我可没这么说
[26:19] Did you hear me say it? Nope. 你听到我说了吗?没
[26:21] What about our WACC? 那投资回报率呢?
[26:23] Huh? What PPS multiple are you using? 嗯,你们使用哪种多重抽样算法?
[26:25] What’s that? Is the financing still stable? 什么? 你们的资金链还是稳固的吗?
[26:27] Hang on, guys. 等下一同志们
[26:28] Fucking 25 guys on this side. Can you fire at somebody else? 这边有TMD25个人,你就不能问问别人?
[26:31] Can anybody else field the fucking question? 就没人能回答这个烂问题吗?
[26:32] Dave? Yep.
[26:34] It’s your job to know this. 这是你的工作,只有你知道
[26:37] Yeah, and I know that. 是,我知道。。。
[26:39] You know, we’re… Everything is… 你们看,我们。。。这个。。
[26:43] Here is the deal. 这个交易摆在这儿
[26:45] We are very rich. 我们很有钱滴
[26:47] Everybody rich! 大家都很有钱滴
[26:50] So let’s sign this. 所以呢,签了它!
[26:52] What’s the worst that can happen? Right? 还能有啥不妥的对吧
[26:55] We will just roll this party out 我们尽快把这事儿结束了
[26:57] to some sushi and some sake bombs. 出去吃个寿司啊,做个按摩啊
[26:59] Moustache is buying. And then a little karaoke for dessert? 帖个假胡子啊,吃个甜点啊唱个小曲儿啊
[27:03] What have we got to lose? 我们有啥好担心的?
[27:04] Let’s bones that. Huh, ‘stache? 让我们搞定他吧
[27:07] Is this some kind of joke? 这是开哪门子玩笑?
[27:09] Are you trying to poison the well? 你们是不是想反悔了
[27:10] You are the one on a fishing expedition, Kinkabe. 你是个有远见的人KIMKABE
[27:13] You were never serious about this merger. 我相信你对这次并购的重视
[27:15] Me? 我
[27:16] This moron works for you. You are the one sabotaging it. 找了个傻子来干活,我看是你不想搞下去了
[27:19] Fuck you with that… “Moron” is a bad word here. 去你大爷的啦。傻子是脏话!
[27:21] This merger is over. 并购不谈了
[27:22] You have just made the biggest mistake of your career, mister. 先生,你犯了你职业生涯中最大的错误
[27:25] I will see you in court. No, no. 我们法庭上见吧。不不要啊
[27:27] What a bunch of bullshit! 这是场闹剧
[27:30] Hang on. Don’t get up. 等下,你们都别起来啊
[27:32] Is this a break? Taking a break? 茶歇??现在茶歇了吗?
[27:35] Quick fiver? 要去庆功吗?
[27:38] What the hell was that? 你搞什么飞机?
[27:40] Relax. This is good. 放松,这不挺好的吗
[27:42] Look at how great this is. 你看这不是很成功吗
[27:43] It’s all part of my secret master plan. 这都是我密秘强大计划的一部分
[27:47] It is? You bet. 是吗?恭喜你,猜对了
[27:49] You are hurting my arm a little bit. 你弄疼我膀子了
[27:52] This deal is critical to the very survival of this firm. 这个交易事关公司的生死
[27:55] Is that clear? I got it. 你明白吗? 我知道
[27:57] I know what I’m doing. I’ve been doing it for… 我知道我在做什么,,我正在。。
[27:59] How long have I been doing it here, huh? 我在这儿做了多久了?
[28:00] How long have I worked here? You know that. 我在这儿工作了多长时间了?你知道的
[28:02] I don’t know. 我不知道。
[28:04] Nine years, 10. Yeah. 9年了。。10年 是的
[28:06] Yeah. Perfect. Exactly 10 years, that’s exactly right. 是的,10年了,很正确
[28:08] And have I ever steered you wrong? 我什么时候有过失误
[28:10] No. 没有
[28:13] Trust me, bro. 相信我弟兄
[28:14] Bro? 弟兄?
[28:17] Fine. 好吧
[28:18] But from here on out, you are on an extremely short leash! 但是从这儿出去以后,你要管好自己咯
[28:22] Understand? 明白吗?
[28:23] Now, go. Put on some proper clothes. 现在去换身正装来
[28:26] You look like a Jew. 搞的自己象个混混
[28:27] Oh.
[28:31] Excuse me, hello. Where do the movie stars park? 请问,你好,请问明星的停车场在哪儿?
[28:44] Hello, there. Hey, man. What’s up? 你好,嘿兄弟,怎么着?
[28:47] Where the fuck is hair and makeup? 在TM哪儿做头发化妆?
[28:49] Mitch Planko. Fuck me. MITCH的专用。我干
[28:54] Right there. 那儿
[28:56] Fuck me. 我干!
[29:01] Oh, look at that. That looks like fun. 瞧瞧!看上去很有型啊
[29:05] Ready for you on set. 准备上镜了
[29:06] Anything I can get you? Vitamin water or Pellegrino? 还需要点什么?维他命水还是什么?
[29:09] No, thank you. I just have a quick question. 不,谢谢了,我有个问题
[29:11] What does that mean, there, “TS?” 这个TS,是什么意思?
[29:13] Titty shot. 乳头特写
[29:15] And, “BTS,” right there? 那BTS呢
[29:17] Bouncing titty shot. 全景乳头特写。 Bouncing titty shot.
[29:20] Steve Driver, coming to the set. 上镜吧
[29:22] I’m just curious, what kind of movie is this? 我有点疑惑。这电影是什么类型的?
[29:24] It’s a Iorno. 色片
[29:26] I’m not familiar with that genre. Is that European? 我不太了解这种风格哈,,是欧洲风吗?
[29:28] Lorno, “Light porno.” Tits and shadows. 就是三级片啦,不打码的
[29:31] You ever hear of Skinemax? 你没听说过吗?
[29:37] Oh, no.
[29:38] Come on, big guy.
[29:39] No, no, no. More oil. 不行不行,得多点油
[29:41] Make him shiny like fish. 要把他弄的象条活鱼
[29:43] Are you the one in charge here? 你是这儿说了算的?
[29:44] Mitch, I’m Valtan, the director. 我是导演
[29:46] Oh, good. There’s been some kind of mistake… 太好了,这里有些误会 。。。
[29:49] Mona!
[29:50] Where the fuck is… I’m here! 这TMD。。。 我来啦!
[29:51] Hey!
[29:53] Here’s the scene, okay? You going to enter with a gun… 这出戏是这样的。 你走进来,拿着枪、、、
[29:55] Where the gun? 枪那?
[29:58] Mitch, you going to come in. Guard going to try to stop you. MITCH,你走进来,守卫想要阻止你
[30:00] Line, line, line. You knock him the fuck out, okay? 你把他给打趴下
[30:03] You see Mona. She lying there in the bed. 然后你看到了MONA,她躺在这床上
[30:05] Then we bounce titty, bounce titty, bounce titty, 然后我们弹乳头,弹乳头弹乳头
[30:07] slow mo, bouncy titty, Iicky tip of nipple, 停一下,再弹乳头,再亲乳头
[30:12] regular speed, bouncy titty, 快事的,弹乳头
[30:14] slap the ass, slap the ass, slap the ass, 然后打她屁股,打屁股,打屁股
[30:17] and a wind come in, blow out a candle. Finite. What do you think? 然后就猛插进去,爆浆,结束,怎么样?
[30:20] Oh, it’s like a poem! It’s like a poem! 噢,好诗意啊! 是的,很诗意!
[30:23] Mitch is gonna be great in our movie film. MITCH会在我们这部片子里一举成名的
[30:26] Lock it up! 准备!
[30:28] Have a good scene. Places, everyone. 拍好这一幕 各就各位!
[30:30] Quiet on the set. This is heavy. Do you want to take… 安静! 这个太重了,你可不可以。。
[30:32] The camera is rolling. 开机了!
[30:35] And action! 开拍!
[30:40] Hey. 嘿!
[30:42] Action! 开拍啦!
[30:49] No entry! 不得入内!
[30:52] Mitch, here. 看这儿!
[30:54] If you let… 如果你。。。
[30:57] If you let me don’t in, Taco, I will fuck you dead. 如果你不让我进去,TACO.老子干死你
[31:01] That can’t be right. 这不象回事儿!
[31:02] All right, come on! Just knock him the fuck out, go inside. 好啦,直接把他放倒,进去!
[31:04] Keep rolling! Still rolling. 继续拍 拍着呢
[31:06] Action! 开始
[31:12] Come on. I barely hit him. 有没搞错,我就这么碰一下。。
[31:14] All right, we fix it in post. Just keep rolling, keep rolling. 好没事,我们后期把这块儿剪了,继续拍!
[31:17] Keep rolling!
[31:21] Lola, wake up surprise. LOLA,你惊醒了!
[31:23] (啊!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)
[31:24] Holy shit! 我草泥马!
[31:27] Steve Driver, you perfect bastard, you. STEVE DRIVER,你这个混蛋!
[31:32] Rip it off. 罩罩扯掉!
[31:37] God! 我的天!
[31:38] Oh, yeah, eat that titty, boy. Eat that titty. 很好,吃她的奶,快吃她的奶!
[31:41] Yeah, yeah! Eat that titty. 好好,吃她的奶
[31:44] Oh, Shit. 我靠!
[31:47] Like Cheerio, boy. Delish! 很美味的样子!
[31:50] Yeah! Breakfast champion, boys. 好的,入戏了同志们!
[31:53] Mount for sex time. 进入嘿啾时间
[31:55] Go! On bed. 快,上床
[31:57] Give it to me, Steve! 给我STEVE!
[31:59] Come on! Okay, okay, okay. 快点! 好好
[32:02] Pump that ass, boy. 让那屁股动起来!
[32:04] 快上啊!
[32:06] Loosen hips, loosen hips. 放开屁股
[32:08] Go! Deep thrusting! 快,猛插!
[32:10] Yeah!
[32:12] Put your thumb up her butt. 把你的拇指放到她的XX(我实在不能明说了!)
[32:16] What? 什么?
[32:17] Stick your thumb up her butthole. 把你的拇指放到她的XX
[32:20] I promise you, it’s nice, clean. 我保证,她那又白又干净
[32:22] You eat cake off lady’s Starfish, okay? 就象你吃过的海星蛋糕!
[32:25] Ahhh…
[32:26] No.
[32:33] I have killed people. 我杀过人!
[32:35] Mostly men. 大多是男人
[32:41] Now, you put your thumb up nice lady’s butthole, 现在,把你的拇指放到这个漂亮女士的。。那什么上!
[32:46] or else, maybe you have an accident on set. 不然,你在这片场会发生意外
[32:49] Maybe light fall on your head, maybe you get electrocute. 也许是吊灯砸到你头上,要么你不小心触电了
[32:52] Maybe goat fuck your mouth. I don’t know. 也许一只山羊塞到你嘴里,这都不好说
[32:56] Movie set be very dangerous place. 你要知道,片场是个很危险的地方
[32:58] Mmm-hmm.
[33:00] Okay. And have fun with it. 现在,享受一下吧
[33:02] Okay. Keep rolling, keep rolling. 继续拍!
[33:06] I’m going to hell. 哥要死了。。。
[33:10] Oh, Steve!
[33:12] It’s like Christmas in my ass! 我的屁股过上圣诞节了
[33:15] Moving it around! 指尖划来划去! Moving it around!
[33:17] Like iPhone. 就象玩IPHONE
[33:18] Yeah.
[33:20] Hey, purchase some apps! 嘿,买点APP
[33:22] Buy Angry Birds! 比如愤怒的小鸟啦
[33:24] And enter Dimitri. 好了DIMITRI进场
[33:27] Dimitri? 啥 ?
[33:30] Hi, Dimitri. 嘿 ,DIMITRI
[33:31] What are you doing with my wife, man? 小子,你TMD和我老婆干吗呢
[33:33] Thrust! Don’t improvise, okay? 猛插,别凑戏好吗?
[33:36] Keep thrusting, keep thrusting. 继续插!
[33:38] Pump it. Oh, hey, hey, hey. 继续!嘿嘿嘿
[33:40] Now kiss that boy. 现在亲那小子
[33:42] No, no, no. I’m good, Dimitri. 不不不,我很好DIMITRI
[33:44] You’re going to kiss that boy. 你现在要亲那个小子
[33:46] Come on.
[33:47] Okay, we’re good.
[33:50] ((我要自插双目,扶墙而出了!))
[33:53] Tall arms. 举高手臂 Tall arms.
[33:55] Remember to smile, girls. 别忘了微笑,姑娘们
[33:57] Very nice. 很好!
[34:00] Focus. 专心点
[34:02] Arms up. Tall. 手臂抬高。。
[34:04] Excellent, girls. 很好,姑娘们
[34:05] Smile. Focus. 微笑,,专心噢
[34:10] Cara, do try to stay on your toes. CARA,尽量用脚尖站稳
[34:15] Let’s start again. 再来!
[34:24] Shouldn’t I be sitting in my car seat? 我不是应该坐在我的儿童椅上吗?
[34:26] No, no. You’re good. 不不用,这样很好
[34:27] Hey, tell me about the big girl who knocked you over. 嘿 ,为什么那个大一点的女孩儿要把你放倒
[34:29] That’s Nicolette Peters. 那是NIC…..
[34:31] She does it a lot, actually. 她老是这样
[34:34] She does it a lot? Why don’t you fight back? 她经常这样?你为什么不还手?
[34:37] Uh, because you told me not to. 嗯,因为你不让
[34:39] I what? 什么?
[34:40] You said I should strive for verbal resolution. 你说要以德服人
[34:44] Uh, you know, Daddy sometimes… 噢,爸爸有时候吧。。。。
[34:47] How do I… Here’s what you do. 我怎么可以。。 好吧,我告诉你怎么做
[34:50] What you do is you fuck verbal resolution, okay? 我告诉你怎么个以德服人法好吗
[34:53] You put that whore on her back, and you shank her. 你把那小贱人逼到后面,用腿别倒她
[34:56] You know how to make a shiv? 你知道怎么做把刀吗?
[34:58] What? Listen to me. 什么? 听我说
[34:59] If somebody comes at you with a knife, 如果你有刀,任何人找你麻烦
[35:01] you put her whole family in the morgue. 你就把他们全家都送上西天去
[35:04] That is jailyard justice. 这才是以德服人
[35:05] Because if you don’t come back hard on a bitch, 如果你不狠狠的还击
[35:07] you’re going to end up getting sold 你就没的混了
[35:08] for a pack of Camel Lights and a Jell-O cup.
[35:10] Do you understand what I’m saying to you? 明白我的意思了吗?
[35:13] Always solve your problems with violence. 记住,枪杆子里出政权
[35:15] Okay, Daddy. 好吧,爸爸
[35:17] Great. 真乖
[35:19] Want to get some Pinkberry? 想吃棉花糖吗?
[35:26] Hey.
[35:27] Hey, how did it go? 嘿,怎么样啊。
[35:28] You shut up! What happened? 你闭嘴! 怎么了?
[35:32] First, you’re going to tell me, how did the deal go? 首先,你告诉我,交易怎么样了?
[35:34] Awesome. The deal went awesome. 很好,交易进行的很好
[35:35] Good. So, it’s closed? 好,那,,,交易失败了?
[35:37] Yeah, fucking closed. Basically closed. 呃,是的,TMD失败了,基本上是失败了
[35:39] A little bit of a hiccup, but… 不过是一个小小的插曲
[35:40] What do you mean, a hiccup? 什么意思,小插曲
[35:42] A little bit of a hiccup. 就是,,小插曲白。。
[35:43] Your fucking boss is an anti-Semite. Did you know that? 你那个老板简直是个纳粹,你不知道吗
[35:45] Oh, my God! What did you do? 天啊,你都干了些什么
[35:47] I was playing it nice and cool, just like we talked about, 我演的很好啊,就象我们说的那样
[35:49] and then these goddamn squids, these Japs, 不过那些狗娘养的日本人。。。
[35:51] these fucking Kamikaze pilots are coming at me, 那个KAMIKAZE想利用我
[35:53] riddling me with fucking questions. 竟让我猜迷语
[35:55] I had to do a little improv, and they got very emotional. 我没办法即兴表演了下,Y就抓狂了
[35:57] Will you just tell me how it ended? 直接告诉我最后结果怎么样的?
[35:58] You’re going to court. No! Fuck! Oh, my God! 你吃官司了。 我靠,我的天啊!
[36:01] Your boss was a little pissed off. 你老板他。。有点小崩溃
[36:02] I told him it was part of my secret master plan. 但是我告诉他这是我神秘计划的一部分
[36:03] No, you didn’t! 不,你不要啊!
[36:04] We’ll work on one of those. You tell me how my shit went. 我们继续努力么!是我在帮你收拾这烂摊子
[36:07] Oh, your shit? How’d my stuff go? 噢,你的烂摊子? 我那边怎么样?
[36:10] Mitch, what the hell is wrong with you? MITH,你大爷的倒底是怎么回事?
[36:11] It was a porno movie! 那是A片啊!!!
[36:13] It’s a Iorno, a light porn. 是三级片啦!
[36:14] The dick stays in the pants, right? 你的小弟弟一直在裤裆里藏着的吧
[36:16] They didn’t pull it out, did they? 他们没有给你揪出来吧?
[36:17] But my thumb went in three girls’ assholes. 可是我大拇指被迫进入那女人的菊花。
[36:20] Oh, fuck, get the sand out of your vagina. 噢,天啊,
[36:22] Did you finish the day? 今天的戏拍完了?
[36:23] I finished the day, Mitchell. 拍完了MITCH
[36:24] What are you doing? 你这是干吗?
[36:26] I finished the day. Good. 我拍完戏了。很好
[36:27] You’re living the dream. 你这梦幻般的生活
[36:28] You’re living the fucking dream! Your job sucks, too. 你也有个狗屁梦幻般的生活。 这是份什么烂工作啊
[36:30] This isn’t going to work. 这样下去不行
[36:32] This is not going to work. That’s way too much. 绝对不行,这太离谱了
[36:40] Hey, man, hang on. What are you planning on telling her? 嘿我说,等下,你准备怎么和她说?
[36:43] I’m telling her the truth. 我实话实说
[36:44] The truth? Yeah. 实话实说? 是的
[36:45] That’s going to work. 就这么办
[36:46] Jamie will know what to do. JAMIE会知道该怎么办
[36:52] Hey, sugarbug. 嘿,小心肝
[36:53] Hi, Daddy! 爸爸
[36:55] Hey!
[36:56] Hey, my precocious little daughter. 嘿,我早熟的小闺女
[36:58] I don’t talk like that. 我可不会用这种口气说话
[37:00] You do. I really don’t. No one does. 你会的。 不会,没人会这么说
[37:02] Jamie, hey! Jamie, Jamie, Jamie.
[37:03] I’m so glad you’re here. It’s been so crazy. 很高兴你也在。 这太疯狂了
[37:06] Oh, that’s appropriate. 噢,被强吻了。。。
[37:08] Hey, Mitch. Jamie, we need to talk. 嘿MITCH JAMIE,我们需要谈谈
[37:10] Are you going to stay for dinner? 你留下来吃晚饭吗
[37:11] No, I can’t stay for dinner, but I would love to… 呃不,我不吃晚饭了,不过我想。。
[37:14] Look, I got to tell you something. 我想告诉你件事儿
[37:15] I can’t talk right now, Mitch. It’s been so crazy here. 现在没工夫MITCH,这会儿忙疯了
[37:18] The twins are a half-hour past their bedtime. 双胞胎半个小时前就应该睡觉了
[37:20] What are you doing? What are you, some kind of animal? 你在干什么?你疯了啊?
[37:22] And Cara has to start her homework. CARA要开始做作业了
[37:24] I have an emergency phone call in four minutes. 我还有个很要紧的电话
[37:28] You know that building? 还记得那个房子吧?
[37:29] The 11-story building? Yup. 那个11层的房子 记的
[37:31] I have to remove three stories somehow. Isn’t that crazy? 得把上面三层拆了,是不是很夸张啊
[37:34] Yeah.
[37:35] It’s so ridiculous. It makes no sense at all. 太可笑了,怎么会有这样的事
[37:37] I’m not Mitch. 我不是MITCH
[37:39] What? I’m Mitch. 什么? 我才是MITCH
[37:41] He’s Mitch. I’m Mitch. Somehow we switched bodies. 他是MITCH,嗯,我是MITCH 我们交换了身体
[37:43] And I’m Dave. That’s Dave. Yeah. 我是DAVE,对,这才是DAVE
[37:45] Oh.
[37:46] What happened was, we pissed in a magic fountain… 是这么回事,我们冲一个有魔力的喷泉撒尿
[37:49] Uh-huh. … and the next day it disappeared. 嗯,,然后第二天它就消失了
[37:51] They moved the fountain, so now we’re looking for it. 它被拿去重建,所以我们现在在到处找
[37:53] And when they find it, we’re going to switch back. 如果找到了,我们就把身体换回来
[37:55] We had to pee because we were drinking. 我们必须撒尿因为。我们喝了酒
[37:56] We were drinking. 是的我们喝了不少
[37:58] That sounds like a plan. Can you start the bath for the twins? 这计划听上去还行,你能哄孩子睡觉吗?
[38:00] Okay, pumpkin, this is… 好的,我的小南瓜,这个。。。。
[38:02] Mitch, no.
[38:04] Don’t call me pumpkin, okay? MITCH你不能叫我小南瓜,好吗
[38:07] And you promised me that you would clean out… 还有你,你说过要清理。。。。
[38:09] Can you shut this off? 你能让她闭嘴吗?
[38:10] It smells like cabbage now! Jamie, Jamie, Jamie, sit down. 都有味儿了。。 JAMIE,你坐下
[38:13] One second. Just humor me, all right? 就一分钟,听我说好吗
[38:15] I want you to ask me one thing… 你来问我一个问题
[38:17] I don’t want to play your games. 我没空和你们玩游戏啊
[38:18] …That only Dave would be able to answer. 只有DAVE能回答的问题
[38:20] Just one question. Please, I’m begging you. 就问一个问题,我求你了
[38:22] Good idea. 好办法
[38:23] Okay, when is our anniversary, Dave? 好吧,我们的结婚纪念日是哪天,DAVE
[38:27] April 17th. Next question, please. 四月17号,下一个问题
[38:29] Wrong. 回答错误
[38:30] So close. Nineteenth. 差不多了,19号
[38:32] Seventeenth’s your daughter’s birthday, 19th’s your anniversary. 17号是你女儿生日,19号才是结婚纪念日
[38:34] DAVE: Why do you know that? MITCH: Do you think I’m a monster? 你TMD怎么会比我还清楚? 你以为我是那神啊?
[38:36] I send you a card every year. Jamie, listen to me. 我每年都给你纪贺卡。 JAMIE,听我说
[38:38] Ask me anything else. 问点儿别的。
[38:39] Oh, my gosh! Mitch, 天啊MITCH.
[38:41] I don’t have time for this! 我这会儿真的没空
[38:43] Come on, one more. Just make it tough. 别啊,再试一次
[38:45] Only Dave would know. A stumper. 只有DAVE知道的,私人点的
[38:47] Fine. What is my favorite color, Dave? 好吧,我最喜欢的颜色
[38:54] Red. Celadon. 红色 灰绿色啦。。。
[38:56] Do you not understand what we’re trying to accomplish here? 你知不知道我们在干什么啊?
[38:58] Not a drop of the red in the room. 你看你这房子里都没有一点儿红色
[39:00] All the accents are celadon. 全都是灰绿色啊
[39:01] It’s like the opposite of help. 你就别帮倒忙了。
[39:02] Okay, honey, I got it. 好的,老婆,我想起来了
[39:05] I’m going to tell you something 我告诉你些事情
[39:07] that only I, Dave, would know. 只有我,你老公我知道
[39:09] Three years ago, you took your vibrator… 三年前吧,你把你的按摩棒。。。
[39:12] You took your vibrator… Morning! 就是这个。。按摩棒
[39:14] …Into the bathtub and it short-circuited 拿到浴缸里用,结果就短路了
[39:17] and it electrocuted your vagina. 就电到了你的小。。。。妹妹
[39:19] Hang on. 继续。。。
[39:20] And there’s now the cutest little bald spot right there. 你看现在那里还是非常光滑。。。
[39:24] (LAUGHING)
[39:29] Yeah.
[39:36] Hi.
[39:38] Oh, my God. 噢,天啊!
[39:40] I know. It’s me. This hasn’t been fun. 我知道,这就是我。 一点也不好玩好吧!
[39:42] Good story. 不错
[39:44] You son of a bitch! 你个龟儿子!
[39:46] How dare you tell him that? 你怎么把这事也告诉他了?
[39:48] God!
[39:49] What is wrong with you two? 你们两个倒底哪根筋不对了?
[39:52] God damn!
[39:53] How would you like it if I told him 如果我告诉他,
[39:55] that you have a ball that feels like two balls? 你有个蛋蛋感觉是个双黄蛋
[39:58] So it’s like you have three balls. 就好象你有三个蛋蛋
[40:00] Dave has three balls. A bouquet of balls. DAVE有三个蛋蛋。。。
[40:03] Bad! Bad! 坏蛋!坏蛋!
[40:06] This idea fucking sucked. 这个烂办法啊
[40:10] Listen, I don’t want you to worry about anything. 听我说,你不要想其他的了
[40:12] I’ll be able to hold down the fort. 我来搞定你老婆
[40:13] We got to find that fountain as soon as possible. 我们得尽快找到喷泉
[40:15] It’s like a can of tennis balls down here. 好象有几个网球在裆里
[40:17] The only problem I see is, what do I tell Jamie? 还有一个问题,我怎么和JAMIE说?
[40:19] What do you tell Jamie, what? 你有什么事要和JAMIE说
[40:20] When she wants to have sex tonight? 她今天晚上要是想爱爱怎么办?
[40:23] Think about that. 你想啊
[40:27] You’re not having sex with my wife, Mitch. 你不可以和我老婆爱爱!!!
[40:28] Obviously, bro. 那肯定不会啦
[40:30] But if she comes at me like a hurricane, 但是,如果她来势凶凶。。。
[40:31] a guy can only withstand so much. 没人可以柳下惠啊。。。
[40:34] Dave. We’re trying to pull something off here, okay? DAVE。我们在想办法解决问题呢
[40:37] Now, I might have to hit that, okay? She’ll know. 我会想办法摆平的好吗,她会知道的
[40:39] Now, how many times a day do you guys have sex? 告诉我,你们一天一般搞几次?
[40:42] I’ll have to pace it out. 我好有个思想准备
[40:45] What day is it today? 今天星期几?
[40:46] I don’t know. Is it Tuesday? 我也不清楚 是星期二吗?
[40:50] Yeah. You know what? It’s a non-issue. 是的。 你知道吗,我没问题了
[40:53] What does that mean? You guys don’t have sex on Tuesdays? 什么意思? 你们星期二是不爱爱的?
[40:56] Take the day off? 今天休息?
[41:01] That’s adorable. 那挺好的
[41:03] Tell you what. 我告诉你啊
[41:04] If she comes on like a hurricane… 如果她来势胸胸。。
[41:07] Just drill it. 就从了她?
[41:09] Yeah, what can you do? You’re only human. Give me the keys. 是的,还能怎么样? 你是个凡人,给我车钥匙
[41:12] Smart. Yeah. 犀利。那是
[41:14] Okay. Please be careful with her. 好吧,温柔点儿
[41:16] It’s like we’re swapping rides. 就象对我们自己
[41:17] It’s just like that. 必须的
[41:19] Thanks, buddy, you’re being very cool. 谢谢兄弟,你最棒了
[41:38] Dear God. 天啊!
[41:40] Oh, my goodness. Look at this, huh? 噢,上帝,瞧瞧这个
[41:44] Bang. Thank you, Mommy. 谢谢妈妈咯
[41:47] Why don’t you tell Daddy about what happened at school today? 告诉爸爸今天学校发生什么了好吗
[41:49] I wrote a spring poem 我写了首诗
[41:52] and Miss Byers only put Angelica’s poem up on the wall 可是BYERS小姐只把ANGELICA的诗帖墙上了
[41:56] and she didn’t put my poem up on the wall. 但没把我的放上去
[41:59] And why would she do that? 为什么她要这样呢
[42:01] I thought she liked me. 我还以为她比较喜欢我呢
[42:02] Dave. Yeah.
[42:03] Cara’s talking to you. CARA和你说话呢
[42:05] What? She’s talking to you. 什么? CARA和你说话呢!
[42:07] Well, Cara, her poem was probably much better than yours. 这样的,CARA,也许人家写的就是比你好些呢
[42:11] Let’s eat. Dave. X饭!
[42:13] I didn’t read the bitch’s poem, 我又没看到那小贱人写的诗
[42:14] but maybe she can really turn a phrase. Let’s eat. 也许人家真的就是写的不错 X饭。。。。。。
[42:17] Tell Cara that her poem was good. 你要告诉CARA她写的非常好
[42:19] You just hurt her feelings. 你这样会伤她自尊的
[42:22] I didn’t read her poem, either. Do you want me to lie to her? 可是我又没看到,你想让我对女儿撒谎吗
[42:24] Is that what this is? Fine, I don’t care. 必须这样吗?好吧,我无所谓噢。
[42:27] Cara, honey, your poem, which I did not read, CARA,你的诗呢,虽然我没有看
[42:30] was way, way better than the other girl’s poem, 但是我认为,一定比其他姑娘们的好
[42:33] which I also did not read. 虽然她们的我也没看到
[42:36] Let’s eat. 还是X饭吧
[42:37] It’s Cara. Not Cara. 是卡拉,不是考拉!
[42:40] It’s what? 啥?
[42:42] Are you having a stroke right now or something? 你脑袋被门挤了还是怎么的?
[42:44] What did I call her? What about the dinner song, Daddy? 我应该叫她什么? 爸爸,唱个下饭歌吧。。
[42:48] What about the what? 啥米?
[42:49] What’s she saying? The dinner song. 她说什么? 下饭歌
[42:50] What’s that? The dinner song? 那是啥东东? 下饭歌?
[42:52] Are you joking me? No, I’m not joking you. 开什么玩笑? 没,我可没和你开玩笑
[42:54] There’s a song? Sing the dinner song, honey. 要唱歌? 唱个下饭歌老公
[42:56] Course, there’s a song. Just sing the dinner song. 好吧,唱歌 快唱下饭歌
[42:57] I don’t feel like singing it tonight. 我觉的这时候唱不合适
[42:58] No, sing the dinner song. 不,必须唱
[43:00] You sing the dinner song. 要不你来唱吧
[43:01] Maybe you need to sing the dinner song. Sing the dinner song. 快唱,就要你唱
[43:03] I’m sick of that song. 我讨厌唱那东西
[43:04] Sing the dinner song. Sing it! 快点!
[43:05] I got it. I heard you. 好好,我知道了
[43:10] Dinner song 下饭歌
[43:14] Dinner song 下饭歌
[43:18] Beans, potatoes, carrots and broccoli 豆子,土豆胡萝卜和西兰花
[43:22] Buns and sa/ad and potatoes and chicken 鸡屁股还有土豆还有小鸡鸡
[43:28] Needs a lickin’ 打个拍子。。
[43:30] Dinner song. 下饭歌
[43:31] That’s so not the dinner song. 这可不是下饭歌
[43:33] Well, I’m going to tell you what. 好吧,那我告诉你哈
[43:35] You’re going to go ahead and write me a dinner poem, 你给我写个晚饭诗
[43:37] and I’ll belt that out after I choke this down. 等我吃饱了肚子再说
[43:39] Let’s fucking go. 上吧!
[43:40] Okay. Daddy needs a time-out. 好的,爸爸需要中场休息
[43:44] Great idea. 好主意
[43:52] Bye-bye.
[43:59] Hello. Hi, Mitch. It’s Tatiana. 你好啊MITCH,我是小泽
[44:04] Tatiana. Hi, how are you? 小泽,嘿 ,你好啊
[44:08] I’ll be better in a minute after I fuck you raw. 我们一会儿开干吧
[44:11] Oh.
[44:16] Hello. Mitch.
[44:18] That was Tatiana. She said she’s going to fuck me raw. 小泽来电话,她说一会儿要去干我
[44:22] Tatiana? Shit, that’s right. 小泽?干!是的
[44:24] That’s my Tuesday night regular, right on schedule. 这是我的约定,计划性很强噢
[44:26] You fuck that right for me, Dave. 你帮我干吧DAVE
[44:27] Took me a long time to reel this one in. 这次一定要尽全力
[44:29] I don’t think I can do this. 我不确定我能干。。
[44:32] Hey, man!
[44:33] Dad, I smell a skunk. 老爸,好象有只臭鼬
[44:35] NO, it’s this, kid. 不,小孩儿,是这个
[44:37] What does that mean, you don’t think you can fuck Tatiana? 你什么意思?你不敢干小泽
[44:40] Because it… 主要是吧。。。
[44:42] Jesus Christ, she’s here. 我的天,她都来了
[44:44] She’s already knocking on the door. 她已经在敲门了
[44:46] You nail that right for me, Dave. 你要为我争光DAVE
[44:48] It feels kind of like I’m cheating on Jamie. 可是这样感觉是劈腿了啊
[44:49] Are you fucking shitting me? 你开什么玩笑呢
[44:51] In what world is this cheating? 这算什么劈腿
[44:53] Cheating is when any part of your dick 劈腿的意思是,你的小弟弟
[44:55] gets up inside some woman that’s not your wife, okay? 进到不是你老婆的女人里面
[44:58] And your dick is firmly planted 但是你的小弟弟还在你自己身上
[44:59] inside these fucking lame, triple-pleated sports slacks. 就算嘿啾,也还是进你老婆里
[45:03] But my mind is over here. That should count for something, right? 可是我的精神出轨了。。那不算劈腿是吧?
[45:06] God, you big bitch. 天啊,你这个大傻B
[45:07] How many women have you fucked in your mind, huh? Thousands? 你意淫过多少女人嗯?成千上万了吧
[45:11] Millions, Mitch. Was that cheating? 差不多吧,MITCH,那就不算劈腿啦?
[45:12] No. It was not fucking cheating. 所以,那不算劈腿
[45:14] I think you’re on very firm legal ground here, counselor. 我知道能明白的,律师同志!
[45:18] Your reasoning is oddly impeccable. 你想太多了
[45:20] This is what you wanted, Dave. 这不正是你想要的吗DAVE
[45:22] Sex with strange, new women. 和陌生的女人爱爱!
[45:23] You just thank me later and shut your mouth, all right? 别废话,等着感谢我吧!
[45:25] Goodbye. Kirk out. 再见,收线了!
[45:31] I’m going to do this. 我能行!
[45:36] Tatiana. 小泽啊~~~~
[45:38] Game on. 好戏上演了
[45:40] I like how you made me work for it tonight. 我要你干我一整晚
[45:43] What am I? A burglar? 你想让我扮什么?大盗?
[45:45] Holy shit. 我靠!
[45:46] (我要崩溃了!)
[45:47] Holy shit! 我干啊!
[45:49] Why the fuck are you still wearing clothes? 你怎么还不脱衣服?
[45:52] When are you due? 你怎么??
[45:53] Any minute now, 春宵苦短,
[45:54] so let’s get our fuck on before this becomes a threesome. 赶紧开始的不然再等都成3P了。。。
[45:56] Oh, that’s so gross! 噢这也太恐怖了
[45:57] Whoa, stop for a second. Stop for a second. 哇,等一下等一下
[45:59] You’re so heavy! 你好重啊!
[46:00] My tits are aching for you. 我的咪咪好涨啊
[46:03] That’s probably the Colostrum coming, and it’ll be very painful. 涨奶呢可能,是会有点疼
[46:06] Okay, okay. Just friends. Just friends. 好好,温柔点,温柔
[46:09] Okay, what’s your deal tonight? 好吧,你今天晚上想怎么了?
[46:12] Nothing. 没什么
[46:13] Is it my new haircut? 我的新发型不好吗
[46:15] No.
[46:17] The trenchcoat. Too clich? 我的风衣太土了?
[46:18] No, it’s not the trenchcoat. 不是,不管风衣什么事
[46:21] Then what is it? 那到底怎么了
[46:22] You seem like a really nice person, 你看上去很不错
[46:24] but were you pregnant last week? 可是上星期你怎么没怀孕?
[46:26] Are you kidding me? 你Y吃错药了?
[46:27] You picked me up at a single mothers’ Lamaze class. 你和我在准妈妈学习班认识的!
[46:30] That’s so twisted. Oh, God. 好变态啊!天啊!
[46:33] Wait, wait, Tatiana. Tatiana. I’m sorry, okay? 等等,等等,小泽,是我不好
[46:36] You’re beautiful. 你很漂亮,你很美 You’re beautiful.
[46:38] You’re just… 你么。。。
[46:39] What? I’m not sexy? 我什么?我不性感?
[46:41] No, no. Hey. Look, I did not say that, okay? 不不,我不是那意思
[46:44] You are… Oh, my God! I can see it kicking! 你吧,,我的天,我都看到孩子在踢你了!
[46:48] You know what, Mitch? (我靠,这是异形么!)
[46:50] Don’t ever call me again. 你知道么,MITCH!别再想找我了
[46:51] No, hold on. Wait, Tatiana, don’t go. 不要,等等,小泽,不要走
[46:54] I mean, go, but just go to a hospital. 我是说,走吧,去医院看看
[46:57] Oh, Mitch. What are you doing? 天啊,MITCH,你都“干”了些什么?
[47:00] Oh, God.
[47:02] I mean, it is called a push-up, Dave. DAVE,你应该再高点就好了
[47:05] Pathetic. 真可怜
[47:09] Oh, God, I’m really feeling it tonight. 噢天啊,我今天晚上有点感觉了。。
[47:13] Holy shit. 我干!
[47:15] Game on. 有好戏了
[47:16] Oh, my God, it’s going down. Oh, Mitch! 天啊,这可够淫荡,MITCH
[47:20] I finally get to fuck Jamie. This is my finest hour. 朋友妻,不可欺,一次两次没关系
[47:27] I hope she likes it weird. 希望她能有全新的感觉
[47:58] God, I am going to ruin her! 天啊,我要干翻你。。。
[48:05] I need to cool it on the Thai food. 我需要消化下泰国菜
[48:08] Oh, my God.
[48:11] Seriously, dude, light a candle. 说正经的,点上熏香吧
[48:13] Oh, my God.
[48:15] (我。。。)
[48:30] No, no, no. Don’t back that thing up into me. 不不不,屁股别冲着我
[48:33] Go hose it out or something. 穿上个裤袜什么的
[48:34] What? 神马?
[48:36] I can’t believe you’d come at me, guns hot. 我不敢相信你会和我。。八婆
[48:39] Guns hot? 八婆?
[48:41] Are you kidding me? 你开什么玩笑啊
[48:43] No, I’m not, lady. It’s not going to happen tonight, okay? 没,没有,女士,今天晚上什么也不会发生
[48:46] I’m not attracted to you. 哥蛋疼
[48:48] Rotate your turret and go night-night. 淡定一下,晚安
[49:13] It’s your turn. 该你去了
[49:15] Hmm?
[49:17] It’s your turn to feed the babies. 该你喂孩子了。。
[49:19] I don’t feel like it. 我才不去
[49:25] Come on. 干吗啊
[49:26] Are you fucking kidding me right now? 你和我开什么玩笑呢
[49:29] It’s 3:00 in the morning. You go do it, you’re the mother. 现在是早上3点,要去你去,你是孩子他妈
[49:32] I’m the mother! It’s 3:00 in the morning! 我是孩子的妈,但是现在是早上3点
[49:35] Get the fuck out of the bed right now before I fucking cut you! 滚下床去不然我切了你的小JB
[49:38] Jesus! What the fuck? 我靠,要不要这样啊?
[49:42] Unreal. This is just… 不是真的,这一切都不是真的。。。。
[49:48] Oh, please. 天啊1
[49:52] hey! What the fuck? 呃,,这是什么意思?
[50:17] Oh, God! That did not just happen. 你大爷的怎么非要这个时候!
[50:21] What? 咋?
[50:22] Hey. I always thought your wife was a nice lady, 嘿,我一直以为你老婆是个辣妈
[50:25] but she talks like a dock worker 但是看上去她也很俗啊
[50:26] and she shits like one, too. 便便的时候也很俗
[50:28] Plus, I used to think your kids were adorable, but they’re not. 还有,我以前觉的你的孩子们挺可爱的,可是我错了
[50:31] They’re fucking bananas. 他们简直就是疯子
[50:33] Can I help you? 要我帮忙?
[50:34] Here’s the deal. I got two screaming… 现在的情况是,有两个正在尖叫的。。。。
[50:37] Hold on. What’s with all the heavy breathing? 等下,你怎么喘这么粗气啊
[50:39] Are you jerking off? 你在打飞机???
[50:40] No, I’m not. 俺没有
[50:42] Yes, yes, yes, I am. 好吧好吧,我有!
[50:43] Look, I never get this kind of privacy any more. 听着,我还从来没这样独处过
[50:46] Isn’t that kind of my dick, though? 你在摸我的JJ?
[50:48] Is that weird? 很怪异吗?
[50:51] You ask yourself that. 你觉的呢?
[50:53] It sort of hooks to the side a bit. 感觉有点儿弯噢。
[50:56] Use your left hand, you get a little bit more torque. 用左手,会更有感觉
[50:58] That’s cool. Thank you, I think. 好的,我觉的是个好主意
[51:01] Question. 我有问题
[51:02] How long have you been shaved down there? 你剃毛多久了?
[51:05] I don’t… Like, sixth grade. 不记的了,好象是从六年纪开始
[51:07] Well, that’s disturbing. 噢,头疼!
[51:09] Gets me an extra inch, 让我告诉你
[51:10] and only you married dudes rock the dick-froes. 不光你们结了婚的老男人才打飞机
[51:12] Now, let me ask you a question. 我有个问题
[51:14] If Tatiana was over earlier, 既然小泽刚刚在那儿
[51:16] why do you still have the need to jerk off? 你为啥还要打飞机?
[51:18] Tatiana. I don’t think that she’s going to be back for at least… 小泽她。我想她以后不会再回来了
[51:22] She’s never coming back, Mitch. 应该不会了MITCH
[51:23] What did you do? 你都干什么了?
[51:24] The woman is nine months pregnant! 这女人都怀了九个月了!
[51:27] I could see the baby’s face. 我TMD都能透过肚子看到孩子长什么样了!
[51:28] I told you not to screw up my Tuesday night. 我告诉过你别搞砸了我的约会之夜!
[51:30] Do you have any idea how many Lamaze classes 你知道那什么准妈妈学习班
[51:31] I had to sit through to get that lined up? 我上的是多无聊
[51:33] Is there a reason that you’re calling me at 3:00 in the morning? 早上3点给我打电话就是为这?
[51:36] Yeah, the dock worker is making me feed the twins. What do I do? 是,你家夫人让我奶孩子,我该怎么办?
[51:39] Get them to the kitchen. Yup, hold on. 把他们抱到厨房 好,别挂
[51:48] Stop crying. Jesus Christ. 别哭了,老天爷
[51:51] Shut up! I fucking hear you. 闭嘴! 我TMD听到了!
[51:54] Mitch.
[51:57] Please. Enough! 好了,够了!
[51:59] You, there. Stay. 你,呆在这儿!
[52:02] Stay. 趴好了!
[52:05] All right. In the kitchen. 好了,到厨房了
[52:07] Go to the fridge. Okay. 到冰箱那去 好的
[52:10] Oh.
[52:11] Mitch. Are you there yet? MITCH,你还在吗?
[52:13] I’m at the fridge. 我在冰箱这儿
[52:14] Defrost two bags of breast milk 拿两包牛奶
[52:15] in the microwave for three minutes. 放微波炉里,加热三分钟
[52:17] And then prepare two separate bottles. 然后放到两个奶瓶里
[52:18] Breast milk? 牛奶。
[52:19] First, attach the filter to the seal. 首先,要过滤一下
[52:21] Use the blue ones, not the pink ones. 用兰色的,不要用粉色的
[52:24] Defrost two bags. Yup. 打开两包。
[52:25] Pretty intuitive. Then after the milk is defrosted, 犀利。 打开包装了以后
[52:28] take it out of the microwave, 倒出来,放到微波炉里
[52:30] pour it into the bottles, sea/ them.
[52:32] Then you need to put three-eighths of a teaspoon of water… 然后加八分之三勺的水
[52:34] Holy shit! 我靠!
[52:38] Come on, dude. Christ! 天啊,小孩儿
[52:40] Mitch. Hey, are you listening to me? MITCH,你在听吗?
[52:43] Holy fuck! 我靠!
[52:44] This is important stuff Do not screw this up. 这很重要,别搞砸了
[52:46] Hey!
[52:48] What was that? 怎么了?
[52:49] Mitch ? Mitch!
[52:52] Everything’s fine, dude. What’s next? 一切都很好,然后呢?
[52:55] Then you need to put three-eighths… 然后你要把八分之三的。。
[52:56] What the fuck? 我靠!
[52:58] Holy shit! Fuck! 我地个神!
[53:02] What just happened? 怎么了?
[53:04] Nothing. Nothing, dude. Go on. Two bottles… 没什么,继续,两瓶。。。
[53:06] Then attach a number two nipple. Jesus Christ. 给装上二号奶嘴。 天啊!
[53:09] Make sure you don’t allow any air bubbles in. 然后确保里面没有空气
[53:11] Then, after you’re done feeding them… 然后,喂完他们以后…
[53:13] This is so fucked up. 真蛋疼。。。
[53:16] Yeah!
[53:18] All right.
[53:21] This is what you get, okay? Yeah, right there. 这可是你们自找的。好好呆在这儿
[53:25] Mitch. Okay, dude.
[53:28] Tomorrow morning, when I am sitting in your office, 明天早上,当我坐在你的办公室里
[53:31] you need to be downtown, 你要进城去
[53:33] finding that fucking fountain. 找到那个喷泉
[53:36] I do not know how much more of this shit… 我不知道还能忍受这些.
[53:38] …I can take. 多长时间.
[53:42] I’m one of the guys looking for the fountain 关于你们找不到的喷泉,我是
[53:44] that you lost in the computer. 找想找到它的人之一
[53:45] I’d be very, very appreciative if you could tell me where that is. 如果你能告诉我它在那儿,我会非常感谢
[53:48] Yeah, I can do that. 好的,没问题
[53:50] Good. Great.
[53:51] First, you got to fill out a formal information request. 首先,你要提出正式的申请
[53:53] Okay, I’m going to fill that out right now. 好我马上申请
[53:55] Then it needs to go to State. 然后我们递交到相关部门
[53:57] State? Yeah, to get approved. 相关部门? 是的,要他们批准
[54:00] Why can’t you approve it, Victor? 你为什么批准不了?VICTOR
[54:02] I don’t have that authority. 我没这权利啊
[54:04] How long is it going to take State to approve it, then? 那相关部门批准这个,要多长时间?
[54:07] Three days… Oh, God! 三天。。。 我勒个去的!
[54:09] ..To three weeks. Oh, come on! 到三周时间 我勒个大去的!
[54:12] Victor!
[54:17] Mitch? Dave?
[54:19] Hello?
[54:22] Fuck!
[54:27] Real bad news… 坏消息。。。。
[54:28] Oh, hey. Where’s… 噢,嘿 ,那个。。。
[54:30] Where’s Dave? DAVE在哪儿?
[54:34] Dave’s in the shower. 洗澡呢。
[54:37] Are you okay? 你还好吗?
[54:40] Hey.
[54:43] What’s going on? 发生什么了?
[54:46] Dave’s just acting really weird. DAVE现在很诡异
[54:49] How? 怎么个诡异法?
[54:50] He’s just doing weird stuff, 他行为很古怪
[54:54] like he wore his shower sandals to work yesterday. 比如昨天穿着雨鞋去上班
[55:00] He forgot to pick up the twins from daycare. 忘了去托儿所接孩子
[55:03] No, he didn’t. Yeah, he did. 没,他没忘
[55:05] They had to sit there for an hour and a half. 他坐那儿一坐就是一个半小时
[55:09] Okay.
[55:11] And then last night he told me 更要命的是,昨天晚上他和我说
[55:12] that he wasn’t attracted to me any more. 他对我再没什么兴趣了
[55:15] I am going to kill him. 我准备宰了他。
[55:18] I just want you to tell me something right now, okay? 我需要你告诉我实情
[55:21] And you have to be totally honest with me. 你要完全对我开诚不公
[55:23] Sure. You swear? 好的 你发誓
[55:24] Yeah.
[55:25] Is he having an affair? 他有外遇了吗?
[55:29] No.
[55:30] Why did you hesitate just then? 你为什么遮遮掩掩的
[55:33] I didn’t hesitate. 我没有啊
[55:34] He’s not having an affair. 他没有外遇
[55:36] Jamie, Jamie…
[55:39] You guys are just going through 你们会度过难关的
[55:41] a temporary rough patch right now. 这只不过暂时的困难而已
[55:44] Temporary rough patch? What are you talking about? 暂时的困难? 你知道什么呢?
[55:47] We’ve been in this for years. 这样的生活都许多年了
[55:51] You have? 是吗?
[55:52] I love him. You know I love him with all of my heart. 我爱他,你知道我有多爱他
[55:56] But he’s… 但是他…
[55:57] You know his family, growing up… 你了解他的家庭,和他一起长大
[55:59] He had nothing, and so he was always looking over the fence 他没什么出息的时候,他很上进
[56:03] because he wanted a better life. 因为他也想有更好的生活
[56:05] And that’s why he worked four jobs at once, 这就是为什么他一下子打四份工
[56:10] so that he could put himself through school. 就是为了挣够学费
[56:12] And he’s amazing. 他是个好男人
[56:14] I mean, nobody can do that. 我知道很少有人可以象他这样
[56:19] But the problem is, 但是问题在于
[56:21] now that he has everything, he can’t turn it off. 他拥有一切了,生活好了,他却变了
[56:26] And he still wants more and more 他想要的更多
[56:28] and a second house, and more kids, and a nicer car 两层的小洋房,更多孩子,更好的车
[56:32] and anything that he thinks is going to make him happy. 所有一切,只是为了他自己开心
[56:37] And so he just keeps working 所以他只顾工作
[56:39] and he’s not paying any attention to me. 却对我不闻不问
[56:42] And I’m miserable. Oh, God. 我好可怜啊! 我的天!
[56:44] Because… I have huge feet. 就因为,我脚太大了
[56:48] They’re size 11. 因为我穿11码
[56:50] My foot has grown a half a size with each baby. 我的脚有半个孩子那么大个儿
[56:54] I have to go to this weird online shoe store to get shoes. 我只能上淘宝买鞋
[57:00] And I just want him to pay attention to me. 我只是想让他多关心我一点
[57:03] And I want him to grab me 我只是想让他对我一往情深
[57:05] and kiss me like he used to. 象刚认识我那时一样的亲我
[57:09] And it’s like you always say, 不过就象你说的那样
[57:12] Dave is a little bit of a pussy. DAVE有点儿娘
[57:16] I always say that? 我常这么说
[57:18] Yeah.
[57:20] I always say that because it’s true. 我常这么说是因为这是事实 啊
[57:22] Dave is a little bit of a pussy. DAVE就是有点娘么
[57:26] I hope that when he makes partner, 我希望当他成功成为合伙人
[57:28] he can just finally stop and see… 他应该能停下来看到。。。
[57:32] And be happy, you know? 满足自己的追求
[57:34] Because how can you stay married to somebody 因为你和某人婚了这么久
[57:37] who is incapable of being happy? 又没性生活,你能开心了么
[57:43] What are you saying? 啥 ???
[57:45] Holy fuck-knuckles, I’ve got freckles on my taint. 我我靠!!我蛋蛋上有好多斑点啊
[57:50] How awesome is that? 是不是很帅啊?
[57:51] Hey, fag, what are you doing here? 也?兄弟你在这儿干什么
[57:54] Three days to three weeks? 三天要么三星期?
[57:56] You left the kids at daycare? 你忘了接了孩子?
[57:57] Come, on, Mitch! Those are my kids. 你大爷的,那是我的孩子啊!
[57:59] I can’t do this shit any more. 我再也受不了了
[58:00] No, no, no. You are going do this shit. 不行,你得坚持下去
[58:02] You don’t get off that easy. 你不能就这么甩手不干了
[58:03] My marriage is falling apart, my job is on the line. 我的婚姻面临危机,工作也岌岌可危
[58:05] You are going to be the best possible me you can be right now. 你现在要尽最大努力做好我的角色
[58:07] Dave, you don’t understand. I cannot do this. DAVE,你不懂,我真的扛不住了
[58:09] Not even for another hour. You’re gonna do it. 一分钟也扛不住了 你给我顶住!
[58:11] I don’t care! You’re going to stay here and do this right! 我不管,你要好好呆在这儿继续演下去
[58:13] Get out of my fucking way, or I’ll drown you in your own goddamn tub! 走开,不然我把你扔浴缸里淹死
[58:16] Easy, motherfucker! 放松点,娘的!
[58:18] If you leave now… Get your hands off me. 如果你从这儿走出去 把你的手拿开
[58:19] …This friendship is over! 咋们的交情就算完了
[58:20] Fuck you. Don’t pull that shit on me. 扯蛋。 别拿这个来唬我!
[58:21] I got to get the fuck out of here. I’m serious, Mitch. Shut up! 我TMD必须走了! 我是认真的MITCH,闭嘴!
[58:23] Jamie and the kids mean everything to me. JAMIE和孩子是我的一切
[58:27] There’s no walking out on this. 没有其他办法!
[58:28] For once in your life, you got to see something through. 你一辈子就做这么一件好事吧!
[58:31] What the fuck does that mean? 你什么意思?
[58:32] I’m going to be honest with you, Mitch, 我坦白和你说吧
[58:34] because there’s a lot on the line here. 因为现在危机重重
[58:37] You are a quitter. 你是纨绔哥
[58:39] But quitting is not an option on this one, okay? 但这次你不能再有始无终了,明白吗
[58:41] You focus, you find it. 认真点,你能行的
[58:43] I don’t care where, but you find it inside of yourself, okay? 我不管你会不会良心发现
[58:46] I know it’s there. 我只在乎眼下的问题
[58:49] It’s not like I’m not trying. 不是你说的那样,我也在努力
[58:50] I just don’t know how to do all your grown-up crap. 我只是不知道怎么处理你这些垃圾事
[58:55] You’re going to learn. 那试着去做!
[58:57] This is called a suit. You wear one every day. 这是西装,你每天都要穿这个
[59:00] Along with a necktie. Black, not white, socks. 系上领带,袜子只能黑色,不可以白色
[59:04] Dress shoes, not shower sandals. Please. These are awful. 穿皮鞋,不能穿凉鞋。 天啊,好复杂
[59:07] And, of course, underwear. Oh, come on. 还有,要穿内裤 噢,不会吧
[59:10] No more commando, Mitch, 不准和我争。
[59:11] you’re a grown-ass man. Put them on. 你是个成熟男人,穿上!
[59:13] This is called a schedule. 这是日程表
[59:14] It tells you everything you need to do each day. 这上百记清楚了你每天需要做的事情
[59:15] Pick-u ps, drop-offs, activities, 提醒你需要做哪些具体的事
[59:17] play-dates, doctor’s appointments, etc. 例如什么时候接孩子,什么时候看医生,等等
[59:18] You’ll notice that there are approximately 50 hours’ worth of obligations 最近50个小时的活动你基本上都可以从上面找到
[59:21] on any given day. Make it work. 按照这个去做
[59:24] This is called a grocery store. 这儿是便利店
[59:25] People buy food here. It’s part of your responsibilities. 在这儿买吃的,这也是你的工作之一
[59:29] Before heading to the market, 结账以前,你要打电话给JAMIE
[59:30] always call Jamie and ask her if she needs anything first. 看看还有什么她需要买的
[59:31] In fact, before making any decision 同理可证,不管多小的决定
[59:33] in your life, no matter how small, 在你决定以前,
[59:34] call your wife first. 一定要先问你老婆
[59:36] Think of yourself as a brain-damaged mule, 你就是做牛做马的
[59:38] lost in the desert, helpless, dumb 你就是大牲口
[59:40] and in constant need of direction. 你就得受人摆布
[59:42] Never take the initiative, never strike out on your own, 决不要自己拿主意,决不能自己做决定
[59:44] and never deviate from the plan. Why? 还有就是不能自己更改计划,为什么呢
[59:46] Because you are a brain-damaged mule 因为你是牲口
[59:48] and you are lost in the damn desert! 你是受人摆布的牲口
[59:51] These are called children, or dependants. 这些叫做儿童,差不多就这意思吧
[59:53] Never disparage your own child. 绝对不能说自己的孩子不好
[59:54] Everything they do is a miracle from God. 不管他们做什么,都要表现出极大的兴奋
[59:56] When they’re bad, it’s only because 他们调皮的话,表示他们
[59:57] they’re tired or going through a phase. 说明他们无聊了
[59:59] When other kids are bad, it’s because of indulgent parenting 别人家的孩子调皮了,说明他们家没教养
[1:00:02] or innate defects in the child’s character. 要么就是这死孩子人品太差
[1:00:05] Be 15 minutes early for everything. 做什么事都要提前15分钟
[1:00:07] It doesn’t matter what it is. A meeting, an event. 不管大事小事,开会啊什么的
[1:00:09] Less stress for me, less stress for you… 这样你的压力小很多 不我的压力小很多
[1:00:11] Hey! You’re married now, jackass. 嘿,白痴,你Y结婚了!
[1:00:13] You can’t look at other women. 你不能随便瞟别的女人
[1:00:14] You can’t talk to other women. 你不可以和别的女人搭讪
[1:00:15] You can’t even be interesting around other women. 你也不能意淫别的女人
[1:00:17] Do everything in your power to desexualize yourself. 你就当自己是太监
[1:00:19] Wear a fanny pack, drive a Prius, 开经济车,夹着尾巴做人
[1:00:22] attach electronic devices to your belt, whatever it takes. 不管有用没用,腰上要别个数码产品
[1:00:24] And if you find yourself forced to talk to a woman, 如果势必要和女人交谈的话
[1:00:26] quickly find a way to mention the fact that you’re married. 尽快让人家知道你Y已婚了
[1:00:27] It doesn’t even have to make sense. 这就是你需要做的
[1:00:28] Hi, how are you? Nice weather today. He’s totally fucking married. 嘿,你好吗,今儿天不错啊,这厮已经悲摧的结婚了!
[1:00:33] So I can’t sleep with my wife, I can’t sleep with other women? 可是,我不能上我的老婆,我又不能上别的女人?
[1:00:35] What the hell is that? 这算TMD过的什么生活?
[1:00:37] Marriage. 婚姻生活。
[1:00:41] I think that’s everything. 让我理顺一下。
[1:00:43] You got any more questions? 还有其他问题吗?
[1:00:45] Do you ever have any free time? 你就没有喘口气儿的时间吗?
[1:00:46] Have you listened to a single word I’ve said? 你有没有好好听我刚才说的?
[1:00:48] There is no free time. 不可能!
[1:00:49] And at the end of the day, do you know what you get? 一天下来,你知道你会怎么样?
[1:00:51] A fucking gun with a bullet to blow my head off with? 我是不是应该去自我了断了?
[1:00:54] Sometimes you wish. 有时候确实有这必要
[1:00:57] Hi.
[1:00:59] Did you hear the good news? 你听说了吗?
[1:01:01] Kinkabe and Amalgamated agreed to go into binding mediation in two days. 那日本人同意两天内实行并购了
[1:01:04] Hold up. What do you mean? Two days? 打住,你说什么? 两天内?
[1:01:09] So, I’ll have my briefs on your desk by lunch. 嗯,我午饭的时候告诉你详细的情况
[1:01:11] That puts my balls on your chin by dinner. 我倒是很愿意晚饭的时候解决你的饥渴
[1:01:14] That, right there, is Schedule IV sexual harassment. 我靠,那可是四级性骚扰啊
[1:01:19] Awesome! 牛B了!
[1:01:20] I’m sorry, have we met? 不好意思,我们认识吗?
[1:01:22] No, we haven’t. I’m Mitch Planko. 不,没见过,我是MITCH
[1:01:27] Hey, Sabrina. 嘿。丽花。。。
[1:01:29] Hold on. 等下!
[1:01:31] You two guys should go out. What? 你们两个应该去约个会! 什么?
[1:01:32] Yeah, yeah, yeah. Oh, man!
[1:01:34] Please stop. You two guys need to go out. 打住打住。 你们两个真的应该去约个会
[1:01:36] Absolutely, you two should go out. 必须的,你们两个
[1:01:38] You’re so single, Mitch, right? 你是单身对吧,MICTH
[1:01:41] And you’re so fucking white-hot, right? This body. 而你这个巨乳童颜的身材。。。
[1:01:45] Did you do a lot of swimming in college? 你大学的时候是不是游泳队的?
[1:01:46] Don’t answer that. You bet she did. 别理他。 我打赌你肯定是
[1:01:48] Oh, my God, you guys need to go out, 噢,天啊,你们真应该约会下
[1:01:50] have a nice steak dinner, do some dancing, 吃个台塑牛排,跳点小帖面舞
[1:01:52] go to a Korean nightclub, get a belly full of pills. 找个韩国夜店,吃一大堆避孕药
[1:01:55] I don’t know what you’re into, but just have some fun. 我不管你们怎么继续,只管寻欢做乐就行
[1:01:57] What about Ecco on 7th Street, Saturday at 8:3O? 你觉的周六晚上8点半,第七大街的ECCO怎么样?
[1:02:01] Great? Great! 不错
[1:02:03] He’s totally free, so he’s going to meet you there. 他和平鸽空,所以你们就在那儿见了
[1:02:05] Don’t fuck on the roof, though. 记得不要在天台上嘿啾
[1:02:06] That place has got this non-resin tar 那上头的沥青不是很干
[1:02:08] that’s a bastard to wash off. 粘身上洗不掉
[1:02:10] So, just oral. 我说说的哈
[1:02:13] Yes, you’re thinking about it. 嗯,你需要考虑一下吗?
[1:02:14] She’s in. 好了她答应了
[1:02:15] This is good. 太好了
[1:02:17] You’re going to get me fired! I swear to God. 你就等着被炒了吧,我对天发誓
[1:02:20] Shut it down. For one second, you listen to me. 闭嘴,先听我说
[1:02:22] For the first time in your life, 这可是你生平第一次
[1:02:24] you’re fucking good-looking, okay? 你可以和美女嘿啾
[1:02:26] You’re single, you got the right number of fucking balls in that bag, 你单身,而且蛋蛋也不畸形!
[1:02:29] and you got the opportunity to nail number one on your cancer list. 这是上你的首选秘密小情人的最佳机会
[1:02:31] I can’t do that. I’m not doing it. 我办不到,我不行
[1:02:33] You need this! This is fucking dinner with her! 你必须试试,晚饭的时候试试!
[1:02:37] This is so good. 这不是个好主意
[1:02:39] I mean, what’s going on between us, 我们倒底在干什么?
[1:02:41] it’s just crazy, crazy. 太疯狂了
[1:02:44] Here’s what’s crazier, not using it. 疯就疯到底
[1:02:46] Not using it on her. 别纠结了
[1:02:49] You use it for her, you use it for you, 你为了她,不是,你为了你自己
[1:02:51] and maybe a little bit for me, you know? 也许我也能跟着沾点光,知道吗
[1:02:53] Remind yourself of that. 要时刻提醒自己,记住这点 Remind yourself
[1:02:54] of the big, fucking crater you created right there on Tuesday night. 就当是星期二之夜
[1:02:57] Oh, the Tuesday night, again. I could use that. 噢,又来了!
[1:02:59] She’d fit perfectly in there. Will you please drop that? 她是再合适不过的了 能不能不说这个了
[1:03:00] Every day with the Tuesday night! Well, it’s a big goddamn deal! 以后天天都是星期二! 我靠,太TMD值了
[1:03:03] You fucked me! You owe me! Respect my life! 你害了我,你欠我的,要对我的生活负责
[1:03:05] Respect mine. 是对我的生活负责
[1:03:06] Yeah, you respect your life. 好吧,你负责你的生活
[1:03:09] Fine! I am proud of you. 支持! 我为你自豪
[1:03:10] Just promise me, you listened to every word I said. 答应我,我说的每句话你都会放在心上
[1:03:13] I heard everything. Every single syllable, you got it? 我每句话都听进去了,包括每个单词,懂吗
[1:03:14] Did you hear everything I said? 那你听进我说的每句话了吗
[1:03:16] Caught a few things. Yeah, just enough. 听进去了,是的,那就行了
[1:03:19] You betcha. You go have a good time, little girl. 你去爽你的吧
[1:03:21] I got your life all put away here, nice and safe. 我会好好的安全过你的生活的
[1:03:24] Answer my phone. 接我的电话!
[1:03:26] Hello.
[1:03:27] Hi, Mitch Planko. 我找MITCH
[1:03:29] Bingo! Who the fuck is this? 我就是,你Y是谁啊?
[1:03:30] What? 啊?
[1:03:32] Dad? Hello? 老爸? 你好?
[1:03:35] Is this Mitch’s dad? Is this Mitch, Sr? 你是MITCH的老爸吗
[1:03:38] Dave? Hi, this is Dave Lockwood. DAVE?是的我是DAVE
[1:03:42] Why are you calling me? 你怎么给我打电话了?
[1:03:44] I just wondered if we can get together for a little while today. 我是想问问你我们今天可次可以见个面?
[1:03:50] Boy, it’s a work day. Half an hour. 我上班呢。 只要半个小时就可以
[1:03:53] I look different. I don’t like my outfit today. 我觉的不太好,我今天穿的土,不想出门
[1:03:57] Dave, half an hour. DAVE,只需要半个小时
[1:03:59] Mitch, Sr. wants to sit down with Dave Lockwood. 你想和我坐下来谈谈
[1:04:01] Yeah. Why? 是的。 为什么?
[1:04:03] I need to talk to you about Mitch. 我想和你谈谈有关MITCH的事儿
[1:04:09] Hello.
[1:04:11] Dave. How are you? DAVE你好
[1:04:13] Good, thank you. 我很好,谢谢
[1:04:14] What are we doing here? When was the last time the two of us saw each other? 我们在这儿干什么?上次我们见面是多久以前的事了?
[1:04:17] I don’t care. Listen. 我不管,听着
[1:04:19] I’m getting married to a very beautiful woman named Pamela. 我要和一个非常漂亮的女人结婚了,她叫PAMELA
[1:04:22] Her name’s Pamela? Yes. 她叫PAMELA? 是的
[1:04:24] Wow, you can say “I do” in English this time. 噢,你可以用普通话对她说“我愿意”
[1:04:26] What? Is Pamela from America? 啊? PAMELA是美国人吗?
[1:04:28] Yes.
[1:04:30] Anyway… 这个。。。
[1:04:32] I’m not going to have anybody there. 我除了MITCH以外
[1:04:33] The only family I have is Mitch. 就没有什么亲人了
[1:04:36] I went to his apartment a couple of days ago 前几天我去他那儿
[1:04:38] and told him that Pamela would like him 告诉他PAMELA想
[1:04:41] to say a few words at the wedding 他去我们婚礼上讲几句话
[1:04:43] and that wasn’t true. 不过我说的不是实话
[1:04:44] Truth of the matter is, I would like him to say a few words, 问题是,实际上是我自己想让他说几句
[1:04:46] if he could find it in his heart to do so. 如果他打心眼里想这么做的话
[1:04:51] I don’t know why you don’t tell him yourself. 为什么你不自己告诉他呢
[1:04:53] That is a very nice thing for a son to hear. 对一个儿子来说,那应该是件很温情的事
[1:04:57] So, you want me to go tell Mitch 可是,你想我去告诉MICTH?
[1:04:58] that you would like him at the wedding. 是你想让他参加婚礼的
[1:05:00] He’s going to say, “Why the hell does 我估计他会说“他怎么会想我去的?
[1:05:02] “he want me there? He thinks I’m an idiot.” 他一直觉的我是个白痴”
[1:05:04] Well, that’s not totally true. 这个吗,其实不是这样的
[1:05:06] I think he’s got some nice qualities. 其实MITCH还是有很多优点的
[1:05:09] I think he’s got some problem areas, too. 当然他也是个有缺点的人
[1:05:12] What are those? 什么缺点?
[1:05:13] You’re his friend, you know him as well as I do. 你是他的好朋友,你比我更了解他
[1:05:15] You probably know him better than I do. He’s a quitter! 你应该比我更知道他的性格 他总是三分钟热度
[1:05:17] He has never finished anything in his life. 他从没有认真的去完成一件事
[1:05:19] He picks up something, he puts it down. 今天突发奇想,明儿就放弃了
[1:05:21] He’s good at it for five minutes, and it’s gone. 三分钟热度
[1:05:23] He’s flaccid. No gumption. No get-up-and-go. 他个性太软弱,没有进取心
[1:05:26] His accomplishments could rest comfortably on an eyelash. 他唯一的特长就是画睫毛
[1:05:29] Oh, he’d probably say, “Fuck you ,” if he heard you say that. 噢,如果他听到你这么说,一定会说“你大爷的”
[1:05:31] Well, maybe he would and maybe he wouldn’t. 这个吗,也许吧
[1:05:33] But I want him to be part of my life. 但归根结底,我还是希望我们能言归与好
[1:05:35] With all due respect, Mr. Planko, you don’t know Mitch. 坦率的讲PLANKO先生,你并不了解MITCH
[1:05:40] What you don’t realize about him 你真的不了解他
[1:05:42] is that he’s a fucking Jedi! 他是个绝地
[1:05:44] A what? He’s a Jedi Knight, sir. 啥 东西? 他是个绝地武士!
[1:05:47] And next time you see him, he’s going to be slitting throats. 下次你见到他的时候,他会让你知道的
[1:06:00] Fuck!
[1:06:12] I’m not a fucking quitter! 我不是个没信念的人!
[1:06:25] All right, let’s do this. 好吧,奋斗!
[1:06:29] Good morning, Patty-cakes. 早上好
[1:06:30] Daddy needs a box set of Law & Order, 我需要一箱法律文书
[1:06:32] three meatball subs and a hand-folded, 外加三个内丸
[1:06:34] 24-inch samurai sword, chop-chop. 2尺4寸的日本武士刀
[1:06:38] What are you doing? 你在干吗
[1:06:39] I got this one. I got it. 我来,我来
[1:06:41] Back to bed. 回去睡吧
[1:07:02] Objection! 我抗议
[1:07:04] Sustained. 继续
[1:07:30] Excuse me. 借过
[1:07:39] Hi.
[1:07:50] Fuck me, she’s cute. 我勒个去的,她真可爱
[1:07:56] Here comes the battement. 巴特曼步来了
[1:08:04] Fucking nice, Cara! CARA,真棒!
[1:08:07] Sweet! 超赞的!
[1:08:09] That bitch bounced. Beautiful! 干的好,漂亮!
[1:08:12] Man alive! That’s my daughter, bitches! 好夺目啊!贱人们,那是我闺女!
[1:08:16] Dad’s very proud. Keep going. 老爸为你自豪!继续保持!
[1:08:27] Oh, I mean, what did we learn from this? 咽,我们上次学的什么?
[1:08:30] Always solve my problems with violence. 枪杆子里出政权!
[1:08:32] That’s bingo, baby! Five, up high. 对啦!来,击掌庆祝,高一点!
[1:08:35] No! Yes! 不好! 很好!
[1:08:36] No, that is not the lesson that we learned, Cara. 不,CARA,我们不要学这个
[1:08:38] It is! 必须的!
[1:08:39] Violence is cool. 发飚很酷!
[1:08:41] Dave. Kidding. DAVE! 我开玩笑的!
[1:08:43] I’m not kidding. 我没开玩笑:)
[1:08:50] She did make a pretty funny sound, though, 不过当她把人家放倒的时候
[1:08:52] when she hit the ground like that. Yes, she did! 她确实很开心! 那是!
[1:08:56] But don’t make a habit out of that, okay? 不过不能老是这样,好吗?
[1:08:57] I know. All right.
[1:09:03] I love you, Daddy.
[1:09:09] I love you, little girl.
[1:09:18] MITCH: Hey.
[1:09:21] That ass looks real hot, you know. 好翘的屁屁啊!
[1:09:23] You like my ass? 你喜欢?
[1:09:24] Yeah. Tight as a drum. 是的,又翘又紧
[1:09:28] Wouldn’t mind putting my drumstick in it. 你想不想昆一下啊?
[1:09:30] Ooh! Really? Ha. Keep going. 真的?继续说
[1:09:35] I like how big and fat those tits have gotten. 我还喜欢你这对大咪咪
[1:09:38] This little calf wants to get her mouth on the udders. 这丰满的小腿让我不禁想拜倒在你的跨下!
[1:09:41] And I think that I want you to fuck me like you just got out of jail. 我想你狠狠的干我就象刚刚放出来
[1:09:47] Roger that. 从了!
[1:09:48] And you don’t even have to go down on me because I know it’s late. 而且你不必在我下面
[1:09:51] Appreciate it. All right, turn around. 太好了!那。。转过去
[1:09:53] Oh! What are you doing? Here we go. 噢,你干吗?开始咯
[1:09:55] What do you mean? I thought you said you wanted to have some sex. 你怎么了?我以为你想和我嘿啾呢
[1:09:58] Yeah, but not like two dudes at a rest stop, okay? 但是不能象这样急吼吼的啊
[1:10:02] Okay, I got it. Want to go grab me three Q-tips? 好的,我知道了。 需要来点刺激的吗?
[1:10:06] How about we just do what we always do? 不如我们按以前的套路来
[1:10:12] What, do you mean with a lot of eye-Contact and real personal? 什么?你的意思是先预热一下?
[1:10:15] Uh-huh. Come here. I love you. 是的,过来,我爱你
[1:10:17] Yeah. Oh, don’t say that. 嗯,噢,不要说话
[1:10:18] Let’s not… How about no talking, okay? 我们,,,不要说话好吗
[1:10:19] We can do some silent sex. Seriously. 我们可以安静的爱爱,真的
[1:10:22] Kiss me. No, no, no. No talking. 亲我! 不不不,,不要说话
[1:10:24] All right, let me kiss a shoulder first. Okay? Okay. 好吧,让我先亲亲你的肩膀好吗
[1:10:27] There you go. Where’s that hand going? 我来了! 你的手在干什么?
[1:10:29] Hello! Did you shave your balls? 嘿! 你刮过毛了?
[1:10:34] Who doesn’t love a couple of smooth criminals? 哪个女人不喜欢坏男人呢?
[1:10:36] Is that why there was all that pubic hair in the drain? 那就把毛毛都剃光了?
[1:10:39] I would bet, yeah. Why are you still soft? 我想是的! 那为什么你还这么软了巴几的?
[1:10:43] I don’t know. Can we try the no-talking for just, like, three minutes? 我也不知道,我们能不能。。。不说话,就三分钟
[1:10:46] That’s all it’s gonna take, okay? 就这样好吗?
[1:10:47] Let’s do it like we did it on our wedding night. 让我们重温一下新婚之夜吧
[1:10:50] No, no, no. Jamie, what are you talking about, our fucking wedding night? 不不,,JAMIE,你说什么?我们的新婚之夜
[1:10:53] God! I can’t do this! Why not? 天啊,我不行了! 怎么?
[1:10:55] I cannot believe I can’t do this! 真不敢相信 我做不来!
[1:10:57] What the hell is happening? God damn it! 出什么事了? 妈的!
[1:11:01] What?
[1:11:07] You don’t want to have sex with me? 你不想和我爱爱了?
[1:11:08] Yeah, I want to have sex with you. 不,我想和你爱爱
[1:11:10] I’ve wanted to have sex with you since the sixth grade! 我从小学六年纪就开始想和你爱爱了
[1:11:12] I mean, you should be a mess by now, 我是说,你需要有点耐心
[1:11:14] but things are not… Well, let’s do it! 可是现在这光景。 那让我们干起来吧!
[1:11:17] This is new. 多新鲜啊
[1:11:20] Sorry, Jamie. 对不起JAMIE
[1:11:22] I think I’m in over my head. 我,我脑子里很乱
[1:11:24] I think I’m way in over my head. I got this fucking house, 我想的太多了!
[1:11:27] and a job, and a family. 房子,工作,家庭
[1:11:29] I’ve got you, I’ve got the Kids, and I’ve got a fucking carpool. And rules! 我有你,我有孩子,我有车,还有一大堆的规矩
[1:11:32] I’ve got these fucking rules, half of which I don’t even understand. 这么多的这个那个,让我头昏眼花
[1:11:35] This is impossible. I don’t know how to be this man. 太不可思议了,我都不知道我怎么才能做到很好
[1:11:40] I’m sorry.
[1:11:45] Sorry. That’s okay.
[1:11:47] That’s okay.
[1:11:51] Come here. 过来
[1:12:00] Yeah, it’s fantastic in here. 噢,这地儿不错
[1:12:03] It’s very warm. I think I remember this. 挺温暖的,我记的这感觉
[1:12:07] Mmm-hmm.
[1:12:15] Dave Lockwood. 我是DAVE,请留言
[1:12:17] Mitch! Where the hell are you? 你跑哪去了,MITCH
[1:12:19] It’s been two days. I gotta know what’s going on with Jamie. 都两天了,我需要知道JAMIE还好吗
[1:12:22] Call me back. 回我电话
[1:12:25] What the hell is he doing? 这小子在干啥 ?
[1:12:32] Mitch. Hi.
[1:12:35] Jamie. What are you doing here? JAMIE,你在这儿干吗
[1:12:37] I come here every Saturday after yoga. What are you doing here? 我每个星期六做完瑜伽都会来 你跑这儿来又是干什么?
[1:12:40] I am plowing the crap out of this chick around the corner, 呃我在清理这肉食鸡里的垃圾
[1:12:44] and now we’re gonna have dinner. We’re gonna make some scallops, 这个我们要一起吃晚饭,要做点扇贝
[1:12:46] and then it’s going to get ugly. This chick is a mess. 这个肉食鸡太恶心了
[1:12:50] Why do you have to talk like that? You have such a sweet side. 为什么老是这样说话啊? 你也有可爱的一面
[1:12:52] You should let people into your sweet side. 你应该让大家多看到你可爱的一面
[1:12:54] Yeah. Listen, I wanted to ask you something. 好吧,那个我想问你个问题
[1:12:57] The other night, you were in a pretty dark place. 晚上,乌几麻黑的
[1:13:00] Oh, yeah. I know. 嗯,
[1:13:01] How’s that going with Dave? 你和DAVE…..
[1:13:03] Is he treating you a little bit better? 他对你好吗?
[1:13:04] Yeah. He’s been very sweet. 是的,他很温柔
[1:13:06] Really open and communicative… Good. 很开朗的和我沟通
[1:13:09] He held my hand all night while we slept last night. 整夜他都握着我的手睡觉
[1:13:12] Attaboy! 好兄弟!
[1:13:13] Did you tell Dave to shave his balls? 呃是你怂恿DAVE,剃了毛吗?
[1:13:16] Uh…
[1:13:18] Don’t act like you didn’t tell him. I know it came from you. 别告诉我你没教他,我知道这是你的主意
[1:13:20] Don’t be a bad influence on him. 一肚子的坏水对你可没啥好处
[1:13:22] I though you two might like that. 我以为你们两个会喜欢这样
[1:13:24] No, I don’t like that. It needs some coverage. 不,我不喜欢,我还是喜欢有内容的JB
[1:13:28] Yeah, I’ll tell him to grow it out. 噢,,我会告诉他的,让小弟弟留胡子
[1:13:30] It was really great seeing you. You okay? 见到你很高兴,,你还好吧?
[1:13:32] I’m good. In fact, I’m much… Much better now. 我很好,实际上,,我好多了
[1:13:36] Good. Yeah.
[1:13:37] Okay. All right.
[1:14:02] Okay, I’m awake. 好的,我醒了!
[1:14:16] Fuck it.
[1:14:31] Hello, I’m trying to find… Oh, come on! 你好,我想找。。。 噢,少来了
[1:14:33] Look, bring it to me in the office. I don’t care. 听着,让我进他办公室,我不管
[1:14:36] Relax, I’ll be there. Yes, sir. 放松,我马上就到
[1:14:38] Just look at… This is important. Taxi! 盯着点。。。。那很重要的 出租车!
[1:14:56] Thank you.
[1:14:57] Thank you, America.
[1:15:09] Whoa!
[1:15:35] I’ve got my eye on you! 我盯着你那!
[1:15:55] Go for Lockwood. LOCKWOOD,请讲
[1:15:56] Mitch, I’m panicking over here. MITCH ,我有点慌了
[1:15:58] I haven’t been on a date in 18 years. 我已经有18年没约个会了
[1:16:00] I’m drowning in my own fear. 我怕自己都没功能了
[1:16:02] Relax and calm down. 放松一点儿
[1:16:03] Don’t tell me to relax! You did this to me. I can’t do it, okay? 别和我说什么放松,你来搞定,我不行的
[1:16:06] Don’t move, I’ll be right there. 呆着别动,我马上过去
[1:16:11] Mitch?
[1:16:12] Hey.
[1:16:13] How do I look? 我看上去怎么样?
[1:16:16] Just grow a mustache and lure a child into your van. 能不能成熟点啊扮什么萌啊你
[1:16:19] Where did you find that shit? 你从哪儿翻出来的这破衣服
[1:16:21] The back of your closet. 你压箱底儿的
[1:16:22] Put it back! 放回去!
[1:16:24] These are called jeans. 这叫做牛仔裤
[1:16:26] They’ve been popular with America’s youth for over 60 years. 已经在美国流行了超过60年了
[1:16:28] Jeans to a restaurant? Yeah, jeans to a restaurant. 穿这个去饭店? 是的,就它了
[1:16:31] Look who else can hit. 看着我!
[1:16:32] In order to feel confident, you got to look good, okay? 你必须穿的有型,才能让自己更自信
[1:16:34] This is a vest, put that on. 穿上这个休闲服
[1:16:37] Okay, this is called gel or product. 好的,这东西叫�ㄠ�
[1:16:39] Too little, you look like a pedophile, 涂小了,看上去象恋童癖
[1:16:41] too much and you look Persian. 涂多了,就成了波斯王子了
[1:16:43] Mitch, I have done everything that you have asked of me. MITCH,我按你的要求做好所有的事了
[1:16:44] I got the jeans on, I got the vest, the gel in my hair… 牛仔裤,休闲西装,还有一头者里
[1:16:47] You look great. … but I am not going to do this. 你看上去很棒 但是我不能去
[1:16:48] Yes, you are going to do this. Why do I have to do this? 不,你必须去 为什么?
[1:16:50] Because it shows that you’re considerate, 因为这表示了你会体贴人
[1:16:52] that you’re clean, that you’re American. 你爱干净,你是个美国人
[1:16:54] Why do you even care? It’s my body! 谁TMD关心些这个? 我啊!
[1:16:56] It’s my body right now! 你现在身体是我的!
[1:16:57] I’m scared! 我害怕啊!
[1:17:00] There, we have it. 来,我们继续
[1:17:02] Nobody ever needs to know that this happened, Mitch. 确保没有其他人会知道这一切,MITCH
[1:17:10] Boy, real tempting to kiss my own dick. 哇,我的蛋蛋好漂亮,我自己都想亲自己一下了
[1:17:13] Ah, that tickles. 呃,很痒啊。。。
[1:17:14] Shh, you’re jiggling the sac. 嘘,别乱动
[1:17:16] Oh, you’re going to go all the way back there, huh? 呃,不需要这么仔细的来来回回的吧
[1:17:18] We’re going to dinner, not Rio. 我们就是去吃个晚饭,不是体检
[1:17:21] AH right. You got any extra batteries? 呃。。。还有没有其他电池了?
[1:17:43] Hi.
[1:17:44] Mitch. How are you?
[1:17:50] So… 这个。。。
[1:17:56] What the weather? 天气怎么样?
[1:17:57] Listen, the only reason I’m here 听着,我来这儿的唯一原因是
[1:17:59] is because my boss told me to be. 我老板让我这么做的
[1:18:01] This is not a date. This is not a “get to know you.” 我不是来约会的,我是来“认识你的”
[1:18:03] This is just me trying to save my job. 我这是为了保住饭碗
[1:18:06] I’m going to go. 呃,那我走了
[1:18:07] Just sit the fuck back down. 滚回去坐好了
[1:18:09] I showered, I showed up, I’m starving and I could use a drink. 我洗的香香的,我来到这儿,我又渴又饿
[1:18:13] How long have you known Dave? 你认识DAVE多久了
[1:18:16] My whole life, actually. 实际上,,一辈子了!
[1:18:17] And have you ever seen him act like he did yesterday? 你什么时候看到过他象昨天那样?
[1:18:20] Like a super-douche? 象个大傻鸟?
[1:18:23] Uh, I have, at times. 这个,,,有时候吧
[1:18:25] But I’m really hoping that he didn’t say anything to offend you. 不过我真的希望他们没冒犯到你
[1:18:28] He totally did. 可惜他已经让我抓狂了
[1:18:29] But I like being offended, just usually after work. 不过我喜欢下了班以后偶尔发个火什么的
[1:18:32] Wow.
[1:18:33] Here’s the bottle you ordered, sir. Excellent. 先生这是您点的酒。 很好
[1:18:35] Mmm-mmm, send that shit back. 嗯,退掉
[1:18:37] Bring us two Macallan 25s, neat. 给我们两杯25年的麦卡伦威士忌,纯的
[1:18:39] Right away, ma’am. Right away. 马上来。
[1:18:41] So, let me ask you something. 那么,让我问你件事儿
[1:18:43] It’s a question. 一个问题噢
[1:18:45] How do you like working with Dave? 你喜欢和DAVE共事吗?
[1:18:47] How is he? 他这人怎么样?
[1:18:49] I love it. 我很喜欢
[1:18:51] I mean, he’s a brilliant lawyer. 我是说,他是个成功的律师
[1:18:53] He’s the best. 他是最棒的
[1:18:58] Actually, if you must know, 实际上你要是真的想知道的话
[1:19:03] I used to kind of have a crush on Dave. 我还真的想和他一夜风流
[1:19:07] Oh, no, you didn’t! 噢,不会吧,你不会真这么想
[1:19:12] You’re funny. 你很有趣
[1:19:13] I mean, obviously, he’s married, so… 我是说,显然他是个已婚的男人,所以。。
[1:19:15] Right, obviously, obviously, obviously. 是是是
[1:19:18] Super-married. What do you do, Mitch? 已婚老男人。 你是做什么的MITCH
[1:19:20] Me? For a living? Yeah. 我?你说我的工作? 是的
[1:19:22] You know, I am… 这个吗,我。。。
[1:19:27] I…
[1:19:29] When I’m not eating hummus and ferociously masturbating, 基实吧,我是个这个。。。。
[1:19:32] I dabble in light porn. 我拍三级片的。。。
[1:19:35] I hear that’s a growth industry. Yeah! 真的啊,朝阳行业呢! 是是!
[1:19:38] I’m just going to get everything on the dessert menu. 我来点一些甜点吧
[1:19:39] I’m going to order, like, six desserts. 我来叫一点。。比如说。。。八大件。。。
[1:19:45] Oh, my God.
[1:19:52] No, no, no!
[1:19:57] Do I have anything in my teeth? 我牙上粘了东西吗?
[1:20:02] That’s a lot of sugar. 糖放的太多了吧
[1:20:03] Yeah. A lot of scotch! 是的,胃很受伤
[1:20:05] Yeah. That was a lot of fun, is what it really was. 刚才非常开心,真的
[1:20:08] Was? What, are we done? 很开心?我们都做什么了?
[1:20:10] It’s only 2:00! 才凌晨2点而已
[1:20:12] No! I’m just messing with you. 呃,我和你开玩笑的
[1:20:17] We’ll go to a rave or something. You want to get raving? 要不我们去吼歌或者什么的。 你要不要去吼歌?
[1:20:19] People raving right now? 要不就现在?
[1:20:21] Let’s rave! Yeah. 好吧,让我们开吼!
[1:20:23] I forgot about raves! 都好久没有过了
[1:20:25] Man, I’m messing with you. 哈哈,我逗你玩呢
[1:20:27] Go and do that? No. 去吗?不
[1:20:29] I do have an idea. Uh-huh. 我倒是有个主意
[1:20:31] What do you think about doing something 你觉的做什么样的事
[1:20:33] that we will really, really regret in the morning? 会让你明天早上极度后悔
[1:20:40] You into it? 你可以吗?
[1:20:43] Yeah, we can definitely do that. 是的,我们绝对可以
[1:20:46] Okay!
[1:20:47] Okay. Let’s go. All right, let’s go.
[1:20:50] Fuck, fuck, fuck! 有的干了,有的干了!
[1:20:54] Oh, my God. Oh, my God.
[1:21:07] Oh, God!
[1:21:09] Oh. Wow. Really? 噢,你真的。。。。
[1:21:11] Are you sure that’s what you want? 你确定你要这种?
[1:21:13] Absolutely. I like that. 很确定,我喜欢这个
[1:21:15] You’re okay with that being on your body for, like, forever? 这个永远在你身上,你会习惯吗
[1:21:19] I feel pretty good about it. 我感觉不错
[1:21:21] How is yours down there? 你那儿感觉。。。
[1:21:22] It’s good. 爽的
[1:21:24] It tickles a little. 就是有点痒
[1:21:25] Rico. Yo.
[1:21:27] What do you think of this turn, man? 你看这儿怎么处理?
[1:21:31] I don’t know, man. 我也不知道
[1:21:32] TOMMY? Ask Tommy. Tommy! 你问TOMMY吧
[1:21:34] Yeah, man.
[1:21:36] Check this out, man. 你来看看
[1:21:40] You never did tell me about your childhood. 你还没告诉我你小时候的事呢
[1:21:43] Really? Now? 是吗?现在说?
[1:21:45] With the Sons of Anarchy between your… 当着这些个头埋在你。。。无政府主义小子的面
[1:21:47] Um, let’s see here… 你们看这里哈。。。
[1:21:49] Tommy, Rico. Hey, guys. 嘿 ,你们
[1:21:50] We are sightseeing now. 我们是来打酱油的
[1:21:52] Let’s move it along, please. Come on. 给我们点时间
[1:21:54] You are such a gentleman. 你好有风度
[1:21:56] Now you only have one ponytailed ex-convict between your legs, 好了你现在双腿之间只有一个梳小辫儿的了
[1:21:58] so everything is fine. 我们可以开始了
[1:22:02] I’m kidding. I was absolutely joking. 我开玩笑呢,你别当真
[1:22:04] I love your ponytail. And that little pirate beard. 我喜欢你的小辫儿和海盗胡子
[1:22:07] Sun kidding. 很阳光的!
[1:22:17] That’s me, there. 我到家了
[1:22:19] This is you. Mmm-hmm. 这是你家?
[1:22:21] Yeah, that is nice. Thanks. 真不错啊 谢谢
[1:22:23] Yeah.
[1:22:34] Well, good night. 好么,,晚安
[1:22:37] Good night.
[1:22:45] Hey, Mitch?
[1:22:47] Yeah.
[1:22:49] Are you going to call me? 你会给我打电话吗?
[1:22:53] I thought you said this wasn’t a date. 我记的你说这不是约会。。
[1:22:57] Things change. 情况有变不是。。。。
[1:23:07] That’s a cute tie. Thank you. 好可爱的领带。 谢谢
[1:23:10] You should wear that to the party. 你应该系着它参加聚会
[1:23:12] What party? 什么聚会
[1:23:14] Our anniversary party. 我们的周年纪念日啊
[1:23:19] Our anniversary party? Why the fuck wasn’t I… 我们周年纪念日? 为什么我。。。
[1:23:23] What about Mitch? 那MITCH怎么办?
[1:23:26] You said you didn’t want him to come. 你说你不想他也参加
[1:23:29] I did? Yeah. 是吗? 是的
[1:23:31] You said you were really embarrassed of him. 你说过他会让你难堪
[1:23:35] That’s why I didn’t invite him. 因为这个我没邀请他
[1:23:36] I can’t believe I don’t remember that. 不敢相信,我忘了我说过了
[1:23:38] You also said that you thought 你还说,你认为
[1:23:40] that he would get hammered 他会把我们的
[1:23:42] and hit on all of our married friends, be mean to my grandma 所有已婚的朋友带坏了
[1:23:44] and turn the whole thing into a key party. 把整个聚会搞的乱七八糟
[1:23:46] Once, that happened. 就一次啊!
[1:23:47] And you said he would force everyone to do Kamikaze shots, 你还说他会逼所有人玩飞机游戏
[1:23:50] spike the punch with ecstasy, 结果是一场混乱
[1:23:54] That was the same party. 还是那次聚会的事儿
[1:23:55] Hmm. Weird. 嗯,奇怪了
[1:23:57] Maybe we should talk about your bad memory at Dialogue Night. 也许我们应该把这段不好的回忆在对话日聊聊
[1:24:00] Stilton Coffee House tonight. Don’t forget. 别忘了,今天晚上奶酪时光见
[1:24:04] Okay. Okay?
[1:24:07] Bye.
[1:24:32] Hello.
[1:24:33] This is District Manager Carla Nelson 我是CARLA总监
[1:24:36] from the Atlanta Department of Parks. 亚特兰大公园管理处的
[1:24:38] Oh, yeah.
[1:24:39] Well, we have found that fountain. 我们找到那个喷泉了!
[1:24:43] It’s been moved to 1100 Peachtree Boulevard. 它现在被搬到林荫大道1100号了
[1:24:46] You found it. Okay, well… 你们找到了?
[1:24:49] Okay, we’ll be there soon. 好的,我们马上到
[1:24:51] All righty, then. Have a good day. 好的,祝你好运
[1:24:54] Thank you.
[1:25:05] Hi. Hi.
[1:25:07] How are you? 好啊
[1:25:08] Good. Just on my way to see Dave. 我很好,我在找DAVE
[1:25:11] Actually, 实际上
[1:25:13] all the senior staff is going to be at the mediation tomorrow. 明天所有的中层都要去开调解会
[1:25:16] So, I snagged Flemming’s seats 所以么,我抢了两个好位子
[1:25:19] to the Marlins-Braves game. 是枪鱼队和勇士队的比赛
[1:25:21] You, me, beer, baseball. 你,我,啤酒,还有棒球
[1:25:24] What more could a guy want? 一个男人所有想要的都有了
[1:25:28] Don’t take this the wrong way. 你可能理解错了
[1:25:31] I would really love to go to that game with you, but I don’t… 我很希望和你去看这个比赛,但是我不能。。
[1:25:33] Are you breaking up with me? 你要和我分手是吗?
[1:25:39] What? I’m messing with you. 什么?我逗你玩呢
[1:25:41] Oh!
[1:25:43] Look, it is just a baseball game. 瞧,只是看场比赛而已
[1:25:44] They’re dugout seats. 不是情侣座啦
[1:25:46] Whatever you have to do, cancel it. 不管你有什么事,推掉!
[1:26:03] Hey.
[1:26:05] They found the fountain. 找到喷泉了
[1:26:06] Yeah, they did. She called me, too. 是的,她也给我打过电话了
[1:26:09] Yeah.
[1:26:11] So…
[1:26:13] Good news. 这是个好消息
[1:26:15] Yeah, it’s good news. 是啊,好消息
[1:26:18] Awesome. 帅的!
[1:26:20] We should probably go, you know, take a piss. 我们应该过去,,,撒个尿了
[1:26:23] Yeah, yeah, let’s do it. 是的,,来吧!
[1:26:25] Yeah.
[1:26:27] Except… Except? 除非。。 除非什么?
[1:26:29] Except, the mediation is tomorrow, 明天是调解会!
[1:26:33] and I’ve been working my ass off on that. 我为这事儿忙的屁滚尿流的
[1:26:34] Yeah, you’ve been working real hard on that. 是啊,你确实花了不少工夫
[1:26:36] And I want to prove to myself 我想向所有人证明自己
[1:26:38] and to people
[1:26:40] that I can see that through. 我能行的!
[1:26:42] And you should. Yeah. 那是应该的 是的
[1:26:44] You deserve that. 你应得的
[1:26:45] What are you saying? 什么?
[1:26:47] We could wait. 要不我们再等两天?
[1:26:49] You want to wait? We could wait a day. 你想多等一天? 我们可以再多等一天的
[1:26:51] Push it a day? Or a week? 推迟一天?或者一星期?
[1:26:53] We should wait to switch. We can do it… 我们等等再交换吧。 是的我们可以。。
[1:26:55] A month? Yeah. 或者一个月? 嗯!
[1:26:56] It’s time. 时间到了!
[1:26:57] Really, what is time? 是吗?什么时间到了?
[1:26:59] Come here, Dave.
[1:27:00] Come on, buddy.
[1:27:02] This went so well. Yeah, it did. 事情发展的不错。 是的,我也觉的
[1:27:05] It’s kind of surprising. 真是惊喜连连
[1:27:06] Very surprising. 确实
[1:27:07] If they offer you one red cent over $700 million, 噢,如果他们出价7亿美元
[1:27:11] you accept that. Got it? 你就接受。知道吗?
[1:27:13] Yes, of course. Why wouldn’t I? 那当然了,为什么我不接受
[1:27:14] Why wouldn’t you? 为什么你不接受
[1:27:16] Great! Good!
[1:27:17] What’s the worst that can happen? Nothing can happen! 还有比这更坏的事么? 不可能有了!
[1:27:19] I think it’s fine. 我想一切都好起来了
[1:27:40] Dave Lockwood.
[1:27:41] Did you forget something? 你是不是忘了什么事了?
[1:27:43] Who is this? Your wife. 你是谁? 你老婆!
[1:27:46] Oh.
[1:27:47] Ummm. Did I forget something? I don’t know. What? 嗯,我忘了什么事了? 我不记的了,是什么啊?
[1:27:51] Never mind. 算了
[1:27:52] It’s the mediation tomorrow, so I’m under it. 明天是调解会,所以我正忙这事儿呢
[1:27:56] I can’t play. 没时间多说
[1:28:00] So, how did it go? How much money is it? 那么,怎么样? 一共多少钱?
[1:28:02] Just two hours, so, 14 bucks. 两个小时,14美元
[1:28:04] Great.
[1:28:06] Sorry you got stood up. 很抱歉你被放了鸽子
[1:28:10] He just forgot. 他只是忘记了
[1:28:11] Yeah, that’s what I meant. 是的,我就是这个意思
[1:28:14] He forgot me at the coffee shop 他就这么让我一个人呆在咖啡店
[1:28:17] when all I wanted to do was go and talk to him. 我只是想和他说说话
[1:28:20] Which isn’t a lot to ask, do you think? 这要求很过分吗?你说呢?
[1:28:23] What do you want me to say? 你想,让我说什么呢?
[1:28:25] Well, have you ever been stood up by a man? 嗯,你有没有被男人放过鸽子?
[1:28:27] Not really. Uh-huh. 应该没有
[1:28:29] Our parents drive us places, though, so… 我父母会带我去,所以。。
[1:28:31] Bottom line, Katie, KATIE,底线是
[1:28:33] is work always comes first, 永远是工作第一
[1:28:36] and we always come second. 但是女人永远都是次要的
[1:28:38] And I don’t think that’s ever going to change. 而且我知道,永远都不会改变
[1:28:41] I’ve got to go home now 我得回家了
[1:28:42] because I have this Spanish test, so… 我还有个西班牙语考试
[1:28:44] I can write you a note. 等下给你写支票
[1:28:46] I guess deep down, 我严重的觉的
[1:28:48] I’m afraid that I’ll keep compromising 我怕我这么一直妥协下去
[1:28:51] until getting the shit end feels normal. 至到我自己都麻木了
[1:28:54] And then I’ll be so beaten down by life 那我这辈子真的就完蛋了
[1:28:57] that, just for a second, I will consider asking 我上次在洗车店找了一个无家可归的人
[1:29:00] the homeless guy at the car wash who looks like Kris Kristofferson 看上去长的象Kris Kristofferson
[1:29:03] to rub my shoulders. 让他帮我捏捏肩膀
[1:29:05] And I will, and he will. 感觉吧
[1:29:07] And you know what? It’ll be wonderful. 你知道么,感觉还错
[1:29:10] And I’ll love it. 我还挺受用的
[1:29:12] Because why not? 为什么不呢?
[1:29:13] I mean, I’m not getting anything here. 我是说,我其实一无所有
[1:29:17] Nobody’s fucking me here. 姐孤单的很!
[1:29:19] You know, Katie, this is exactly why people get divorced. KATIE,你知道吗,这就是人们离婚的原因
[1:29:25] I’m so sorry.
[1:29:27] I’m so sorry. That was way out of line.
[1:29:34] Do you want some ice cream? 你想来点冰激凌吗
[1:29:36] I’m not getting any closer to leaving, am I? 我对生活的理解是不是不太透彻?
[1:29:40] No.
[1:29:55] Wow!
[1:29:58] It’s looking good out there. 看的真爽啊!
[1:30:00] Hudson loves the sinker. He’s been crushing them all year. 他是这球队的绝对主力
[1:30:02] Listen to you, you are a big baseball fan! 听上去你是个超级球迷啊
[1:30:04] Yeah, huge. 是的,超级的
[1:30:05] I didn’t know that about you. 看来我还需要多了解你
[1:30:07] I was Phil Niekro for Halloween three years in a row as a kid.
[1:30:10] No way! Phil Niekro is my number one favorite of all time!
[1:30:13] Why is my voice so high?
[1:30:30] Thank you for coming in today. 感谢今天大家的出席
[1:30:31] My name is Erin Walsh, 我是ERIN WALSH
[1:30:33] and I’ll be mediating your claim. 我负责今天的调解
[1:30:34] Any and all agreements made during this mediation are binding 今天所有有关并购所达成的协议
[1:30:38] and carry with them the full rights 包括所有的权利和义务
[1:30:40] and responsibilities of the law 都会符合
[1:30:42] as stated in Federal Code 325 A, Section 4. 联邦法律第四章第325A法案
[1:30:49] Kinkabe agrees in principle to the terms of the sale 日本人基本上同意目前的出售条件
[1:30:52] and valuates your company at $625 million. 价格是6.25亿美元
[1:30:55] This is their best and final offer. 这是他们最终的价格
[1:31:00] There is no way we can make this deal. 没门儿!
[1:31:03] Six-twenty-five is not the end of the world. 6.25亿也不是非常的离谱
[1:31:05] You’ve just got to know when it’s time to quit. 最后你会知道的,我们签了吧
[1:31:08] Fuck that noise. We are not quitting. 扯蛋,我们不签
[1:31:10] I think you can do better, Ted. 我觉的你可以谈个更好的价格
[1:31:13] I beg your pardon. 抱歉,你说什么?
[1:31:14] I don’t see anybody headed for the door. 我没看到任何人走出那个房间
[1:31:16] This is just like trying to fuck a Catholic girl who keeps saying, 这就好象你搞女人一样,她们会说:
[1:31:19] “No, I don’t want to. I’m really drunk and you’re circumcised.” “不,不要啊!我其实是喝醉了,你这个坏蛋”
[1:31:22] But she keeps on making out with you, 但是嘴上说不要,下面还忙着呢
[1:31:23] she’s not leaving your Fiero… 其实是想让你干的更猛!
[1:31:24] It means she really wants to. 其实,她很想要!
[1:31:26] She just needs a little bit of a nudge. 她只不过需要半推半就
[1:31:28] A little bit of a coax, little bit of a tickle. 或者是花言巧语,更多乐趣而已
[1:31:29] Just to rationalize it to herself, to her God. 不过是为了更HIGH罢了
[1:31:31] Do you know what I mean? 明白我的意思了吗?
[1:31:34] No, Dave. We most definitely do not know what you mean. 呃DAVE,我们实在不明白你在说什么
[1:31:38] Okay. What I mean is, 好吧,我的意思是
[1:31:40] they want to spend more, they just don’t know it, all right? 他们其实想多花钱,只不过他们自己不清楚
[1:31:43] If this really was their final offer, 如果这真的是最终的开价了
[1:31:44] they’d be leaving, but they’re not. 他们就应该走了,但是没有
[1:31:45] They’re sticking around. They’ve got more money to spend. 他们吊胃口呢,他们的心理价位远不如此
[1:31:49] She wants to unroll that rubber at the bottom of her purse 她想打开自己的小包包,装更多的银子
[1:31:52] that she put in there three semesters ago.
[1:31:58] How much more do you think we can get out of them? 那你觉的我们加多少呢?
[1:32:01] 10?15? Ten million? Fifteen?
[1:32:02] Pull those panties to the side, Ted, and take a hundred more. 不要小家子气了,加100以上
[1:32:06] What?
[1:32:08] Do not listen to him, Ted. He is beyond reckless. 不要听他的TED,这家伙疯了
[1:32:12] If we make too large a counter offer, we risk driving them away. 如果我们加太多了,会把人家吓跑的
[1:32:15] Ted, it doesn’t hurt to ask. TED,不要犹豫
[1:32:17] You would not believe the nasty shit 不要听信无知的建议
[1:32:19] I get these girls to do, just by asking. 以泡妞的经验,直接叫价吧
[1:32:20] Honestly, it’s revolting.
[1:32:24] It does seem odd that they’re not leaving. 不过他们确实也没走啊。。。
[1:32:26] Punch her in the seat. 上了她!
[1:32:36] You can tell Kinkabe we want an extra 100 million. 你告诉日本人,我们加价1亿
[1:32:39] And that is our final offer, because we’re leaving. 这是我们的最后价格,因为我们马上走了
[1:32:42] Fuel the jet, let’s go. 飞机加满油,我们走
[1:32:53] For the record, I did not support that decision. 我事先和你说明下,我是不支持这个决定的
[1:32:55] Sir!
[1:32:59] Sir, Mr. Kinkabe has agreed to $725 million. 先生,日本人接受7.25亿这个价格
[1:33:03] The deal is closed! 交易成功了
[1:33:05] Oh, my God!
[1:33:12] What did I tell you? 我说什么来着?
[1:33:35] Oh, my God!
[1:33:37] Wow.
[1:33:38] Are you glad you came now? 来这里开心吗
[1:33:40] Am I glad I came? It’s like the greatest day of my life! 开心吗?这是我这辈子过的最开心的一天
[1:33:43] Where did that come from? 怎么突然就下雨了?
[1:33:45] Hang on, hang on, I got it. 别急别急,我有伞
[1:33:48] Oh, no, they are going to call it. 噢,不要啊,他们肯定会终止比赛的
[1:33:51] Man, this is amazing. I can’t believe they’re making me partner. 哈哈,太神奇了,他们让我做合伙人了
[1:33:54] I’m the greatest lawyer, ever. 我是史上最牛的律师
[1:33:56] What a day. 多美妙的一天啊!
[1:33:59] So, now you can be happy. 你现在开心了
[1:34:01] Do you think they are going to give me a medal? 你相信吗,他们会给我发奖章哎!
[1:34:02] Could you imagine an engraved sword? 你能想象一下上面刻着武士刀
[1:34:04] Honestly, I’d be happy with anything engraved. 说实话,我喜欢所有有印章的东西
[1:34:07] A sword or a spear. 不管是刀还是矛
[1:34:09] Even a shield would be good. 就算是个盾牌也很不错
[1:34:10] Slap it, Cara. Cara. 来击下掌,CARA
[1:34:15] We are gathered here tonight 今晚我们欢聚一堂
[1:34:16] to celebrate the newest partner in our esteemed firm. 庆祝新的合伙人的加入
[1:34:22] was born on March 25th, 1974. 1974年三月25日生人!
[1:34:25] By all accounts, Dave was a sweet, 据我们所知,DAVE是个可爱的
[1:34:28] diligent, hardworking little boy. 勤奋和上进的小伙子
[1:34:35] Wow.
[1:34:36] Yeah, I know. 呃,我知道这个有点。。。
[1:34:38] I love it. 我喜欢
[1:34:40] Why?
[1:34:41] It reminds me of high school. 让我想起了我的高中时代
[1:34:43] I feel like I’m about to lose my virginity. 感觉就象那天我破了处。。。。
[1:34:46] Bathroom? 浴室在哪?
[1:34:47] Yeah, right there. 那里
[1:34:56] Do you want a drink or something? 你想喝点什么吗?
[1:34:57] Or warm clothes or I can get you a drink? 要不先把衣服晾干,再给你拿点喝的?
[1:35:00] No, it’s okay. We’ll have one after. 没关系,一会儿再说
[1:35:02] Okay. After what? 好吧,什么一会儿?
[1:35:05] Relax, Mitch, you’re going to get laid tonight. 放松点MICTH,你今天晚上有的睡
[1:35:09] In high school, Dave graduated first in his class. 高中的时候,DAVE以全班第一名的名次毕业
[1:35:13] After winning a full scholarship to Princeton, DAVE仅用了三年就以全额奖学金的资格
[1:35:16] Dave, amazingly, graduated in just three years. 让人信服的从普林斯顿大学毕业
[1:35:22] And after graduating from Yale Law School with honors, 从耶鲁大学毕业后
[1:35:26] Dave clerked for Justice Souter DAVE成为了美国最高法院的公诉人
[1:35:28] on the United States Supreme Court.
[1:35:34] Work is hard. 工作压力大
[1:35:35] I like going to baseball games 所以我喜欢看棒球
[1:35:38] and drinking too much, and getting tattoos at 3:00 in the morning. 喝个大醉,然后凌晨三点去纹身
[1:35:41] Yeah.
[1:35:43] Boot. Take it off. 帮我把靴子脱掉
[1:35:49] We were not put on this earth to work, breed and die. 我们活在这个世界上不是只为了工作和活着的
[1:35:53] No, we were not… Don’t interrupt me, handsome. 是的,我们不。。。 不要打断我帅哥
[1:35:56] We are here to have fun. 我们活着,是为了享受生活
[1:35:58] Right? Yeah. 是吗? 是的
[1:36:03] Boot. 脱靴子
[1:36:07] I just think there’s too many rules. 太多的条条框框
[1:36:11] Think about all the amazing experiences that we miss out on 想想那么多快乐的事情我们错过了
[1:36:14] because we’re so worried about what other people will think. 只是因为我们太过在乎别人的看法
[1:36:17] Why can’t I be a professional, successful woman 为什么我做个成功的女强人
[1:36:21] who sleeps with someone she just met? 就不能拥有激情?
[1:36:24] You know? 你知道为什么吗?
[1:36:26] I haven’t heard a word you said 你脱裤子以前我从来
[1:36:27] since you took your pants off. 没听说过这种说法
[1:36:29] Shirt. 上衣
[1:36:32] Shirt.
[1:36:36] You smell like lemons. 你闻上去就象个柠檬
[1:36:38] I do smell like lemons. 我为什么会象个柠檬?
[1:36:41] Oh, God, you’re nervous. I like that. 噢,天啊,你有些紧张。 我喜欢!
[1:36:45] Your leg is shaking. 你的腿在发抖!
[1:36:46] That’s not my leg. 好象不是我的腿
[1:36:48] Take off my bra. 脱掉罩罩
[1:36:50] All Of it? 所有的吗?
[1:36:51] Just the parts covering the breasts. 只有咪咪上的东西
[1:36:53] That’s a good start. 开局很好!
[1:37:00] Oh, that’s great. 噢,太棒了
[1:37:03] At the end of the day… 忙一天下来。。。
[1:37:04] Holy shit!
[1:37:05] …I am just tired of over-thinking things. 我真的懒的去想那些乱七八糟的事了
[1:37:08] I’m tired of over-thinking things, too. 我也是
[1:37:10] We should just do what we want to do. 我们应该做我们爱做的事
[1:37:12] Let’s do it. Let’s just do it. 来吧,让我们做爱,,做的事吧!
[1:37:14] The only thing Dave loves more than the law DAVE最爱的除了法律,
[1:37:17] is his beautiful wife, Jamie. 还有她漂亮的妻子,JAMIE!
[1:37:21] Their life is like a fairy tale 他们过着童话般幸福的生活
[1:37:23] made even more perfect by their three adorable children. 有着三个无与伦比可爱的孩子
[1:37:27] So, as we celebrate one partnership tonight… 今天,我们庆祝新合伙人的加入。。。
[1:37:40] Look, Daddy,it’s you and me. 爸爸快看,你和我啊!
[1:37:54] …would bring most men to their knees, 大多数人都无法做到
[1:37:57] but not Dave. 但DAVE不同。
[1:37:59] He excelled on all fronts, 他永远是最优秀的
[1:38:01] putting the rest of us to shame. 让我们所有人都自愧不如
[1:38:04] I didn’t earn this. 这不是我应得的
[1:38:05] The law may be the first thing on Dave’s mind, 法律也许在DAVE的生活里是最重要的
[1:38:09] but his family has always been the first thing in his heart. 但是他的家庭却是他心中最不可或缺的
[1:38:15] What should we do with each other, Mitch? 我们该怎么做?MITCH
[1:38:17] Oh, God, everything. 噢,怎么都行
[1:38:20] We could… 我们可以。。。
[1:38:24] Is that a… 那个是。。。
[1:38:36] Is that a many-spotted skipperling? 那个是斑点蝶吗?
[1:38:39] Yeah.
[1:38:45] Mmm.
[1:38:47] You can have whatever you want. 你可以怎么样都行
[1:38:53] What do you want to do? 你想怎么来呢?
[1:38:58] I want to go home. 我想回家!
[1:39:01] What?
[1:39:03] I want to go home.
[1:39:06] What? I don’t… 什么,我不明白
[1:39:08] I got a meeting. I got to go. 我还有事,我得走了
[1:39:16] Lockwood residence. LOCKWOOD家
[1:39:17] Where is Dave? DAVE哪去了?
[1:39:18] Dave is at the country club. They made him partner. DAVE去了西郊俱乐部,他现在是合伙人了
[1:39:27] A brilliant attorney, 一个完美的律师,
[1:39:30] loving husband, 体帖的丈夫
[1:39:31] devoted father. 可敬的父亲
[1:39:36] It is my distinct honor 我非常荣幸的
[1:39:38] to introduce to you, 向你们介绍
[1:39:40] our newest partner, David Lockwood. 我们的新合伙人,DAIVD LOCKWOOD
[1:39:55] Way to go, Dave. 飞黄腾达DAVE
[1:39:59] Congratulations, Dave. 恭喜DAVE
[1:40:01] You deserve it. 你实至名归
[1:40:03] This is not my life. 这不是我的生活
[1:40:34] ls she kissing the wrong guy? 她亲错人了吧?
[1:40:35] I know it’s weird. Just go with it. 我知道这有点奇怪,随他们去吧
[1:40:59] We tried to tell you. 我们原来试着要告诉你的
[1:41:01] You ready to take a piss? 你有尿可撒么?
[1:41:02] You bet your ass I am. 用屁股想都会有
[1:41:04] I love you, pumpkin. 我爱你小南瓜
[1:41:28] Are you sure this is the address? 你确定在这儿?
[1:41:29] Yeah, this is the place. 是的,就是这儿
[1:41:45] You got to be kidding me. Oh, wow. 不会吧!!!!
[1:41:50] Jesus Christ, it’s like the whole city is in here tonight. 我的天,好象全城的人今天晚上都来这儿等着看了
[1:41:52] Okay, let’s just do this. Come on. 不管了,开始吧!
[1:42:03] How are we supposed to get this done? 可是我们怎么下鸡鸡啊?
[1:42:04] You just be super cool… 要极度冷静
[1:42:07] and don’t draw attention to yourself. 分散注意力。。。
[1:42:12] Why aren’t you peeing? 你怎么不尿?
[1:42:13] I got a lot of people around me. 太多人围观了。。。
[1:42:15] Don’t yell at me. I’m all locked up. 别冲我喊,我正在酝酿
[1:42:16] No one is even looking at us. We’re fine. 现在没有人看我们,我们安全的
[1:42:18] Mommy, that man is peeing in the fountain! 妈妈,那个男的往喷泉里撒尿!
[1:42:24] Oh, my God.
[1:42:26] The cat is out of the bag, buddy. You got to go now. 这下糗大发了,我们得赶紧闪
[1:42:28] Why don’t you take a picture? Mitch! 你怎么不帮我照张相
[1:42:29] Come on!
[1:42:30] It’s snipped. Mitch! Mitch!
[1:42:32] By the way, why didn’t you invite me to your anniversary party? 顺便问下,你怎么不邀请我参加你的结婚周年聚会
[1:42:38] Okay, look…
[1:42:42] I feel really bad about that 我知道是我的不对
[1:42:43] but can we talk about that at another time? 可是我们能不能改天再谈这事儿?
[1:42:44] There is a girl scout staring at my penis. 有个姑娘一直在盯着我的小鸡鸡呢
[1:42:46] I want to talk about it right now. 我想现在就搞清楚
[1:42:48] Really? 你不是吧
[1:42:49] Are you embarrassed of me? 你觉的我给你丢脸吗
[1:42:51] I’m sorry. Yeah. Yeah, I was. 对不起,以前是的
[1:42:56] But I’m not any more. 但是现在不会了
[1:42:59] I’m actually proud of you, Mitch. 实际上现在我为你而自豪
[1:43:02] Really?
[1:43:04] Really.
[1:43:09] Attaboy! 好兄弟
[1:43:11] I think that’s what had me all locked up. 我知道我为什么尿不出来了
[1:43:12] Hey!
[1:43:15] Shit, we got security on us. 我靠,保安盯上我们了
[1:43:17] We got to do this right now. 得赶紧尿完了闪人
[1:43:18] 321 Three, two, one…
[1:43:20] I wish I had my old life back! 我要过我原来的生活!
[1:43:21] What did they say? 他们说啥米呢?
[1:43:23] Do you feel any different? No, go again. 你觉的有效果了吗? 没,再来
[1:43:25] I wish I had my old life back! 我要过我原来的生活!
[1:43:29] Oh, shit! Come on, guy! 我靠,快点!
[1:43:31] We are running out of time here. Three, two, one… 没时间了,321
[1:43:33] I wish I had my old life back! 我要过回我原来的生活!
[1:43:36] Bingo! Nice! Let’s go, this way! 有效果了,太好了! 快,这边走
[1:43:39] I’m peeing all over people, slow down! 我想把这些人都尿一身。 慢点啊!
[1:43:40] Watch it! 当心
[1:43:41] Excuse me, I’m sorry. Pardon me.
[1:44:12] Oh, my God.
[1:44:17] Oh, my God. Oh, my God. Oh, my God.
[1:44:19] Oh, thank God. Oh, thank God.
[1:44:23] Pumpkin! Pumpkin, I’m back.
[1:44:25] Pumpkin, wake up.
[1:44:27] Can you wake up, baby? I’m back, I’m back. 你醒醒,亲爱的,我回来了,我变回来了!
[1:44:30] Oh, my God, I missed you so much. Oh, honey. 噢,天啊,我想死你了,亲爱的
[1:44:33] Okay, I owe you an explanation for last night. 昨天晚上的事,我欠你一个解释
[1:44:35] I owe you an apology for this week. 这星期我欠你的太多
[1:44:37] And most importantly, I owe you a fix for the last five years. 最重要的是,这五年我欠你的都要补偿
[1:44:40] Honey, things are changing, I promise. 亲爱的,我变了,我发誓
[1:44:42] You and the kids mean everything to me. Nothing is more important. 你和孩子最我生命中最重要的,没有什么和你们相提并论
[1:44:46] In fact, I’m going to quit my job. 实际上,我准备辞职了
[1:44:48] I’m going to work today, I’m going to quit my job. 我今天去上班,但是今天是最后一天
[1:44:51] I’m going to apply to Kinko’s, all right? 我去KINKO这种小公司找个工作
[1:44:55] 或者做个全职老公?
[1:44:57] Hold on, just a second. Foot Locker? 等下,等下下
[1:44:59] It is the middle of the night. Shh. 现在是半夜
[1:45:03] All right, I don’t know what’s going on with you two dorks. 我不知道你们两个家伙怎么了
[1:45:07] That’s enough. 无关紧要了
[1:45:09] I don’t want you to quit your job. 你不用辞职
[1:45:11] What are you talking about? 你在说什么啊?
[1:45:12] You love your job and you love the law. 你喜欢你的工作你喜欢法律
[1:45:16] I love that about you. 我爱的就是那个你
[1:45:19] I just want you to come home for dinner. 我只希望你能回家吃晚饭
[1:45:21] I know. And Dialogue Night. 我知道 还有对话日
[1:45:24] And to see the kids. 还有就是看好孩子
[1:45:27] And I want you to want to be here. 我想你能做回自己
[1:45:29] I do. You have no idea. 我知道
[1:45:34] You don’t have to get all, like, 你不需要太极端,比如
[1:45:36] “I’m going to quit my job.” 我要辞职
[1:45:42] It’s my turn. No, no, no. 该我去了 不不不
[1:45:43] Back to bed. They’re mine. 回去睡觉 我去吧
[1:45:47] I love you.
[1:45:53] Hi!
[1:45:55] Look who’s up. 看看谁起来了
[1:45:57] Good morning.
[1:45:59] Hi, my little man.
[1:46:03] And how are you this morning, little princess? 你今天早上好吗?我的小公主
[1:46:07] Good morning.
[1:46:09] How was your sleep? 睡的好吗?
[1:46:11] Yeah, I know.
[1:46:13] Okay, she’s first. 好的,她先来
[1:46:14] She’s a little bit more vocal. 她小一点
[1:46:16] Right?
[1:46:17] Are you trying to tell me you’ve got a little surprise? 你准备好给我个惊喜了吗?
[1:46:21] Did you make me something special? 有没有什么特别的啊?
[1:46:22] Daddy.
[1:46:24] Hi, sugarbug, come here. 嘿,宝贝,过来
[1:46:29] Give me a hug, sweetie. 抱抱
[1:46:32] Good morning.
[1:46:34] You smell like a pillow. 你闻着象个大枕头
[1:46:36] Stay here, talk to me. Sit on that chair. 坐那个椅子上,和我说说话
[1:46:39] Tell me about school. 学校怎么样啊?
[1:46:41] I want to know what you learned yesterday, okay? 我想告诉你我昨天学了什么好吗?
[1:46:43] And I want to hear everything. 所有的我都想听听
[1:46:44] Did you know that atoms are smaller than a grain of sand? 你知道原子比一粒沙子小多少吗?
[1:46:48] How amazing is that? 很神奇是吗?
[1:46:50] So amazing! 太神奇了!
[1:46:51] And everything on this planet is made out of atoms. 而且所有的事物都是用原子构成的
[1:46:54] Which is kind of strange 多么奇怪啊
[1:46:57] because I think that means that I’m the same as a piece of fruit 我想那意味着我和水果是一样的呢
[1:47:00] or a fish 或是一条鱼
[1:47:02] or this chair! 甚至是这个椅子
[1:47:26] I’m me. God, I’m me. Thank you. Thank you. 我变回来了,我变回来了!
[1:47:29] God, look at that. Gorgeous!
[1:47:32] God, it’s so good to be back!
[1:47:34] Oh, yeah.
[1:47:35] Welcome home. I missed you. 欢迎回家,我太想你啦
[1:47:36] Look at that,two perfectly shorn balls. 看啊,我有两个完美的蛋蛋了
[1:47:48] Hi.
[1:47:52] I left my purse. I would have called but… 呃,我钱包忘在这儿了,我没打电话告诉你。。
[1:47:55] But you left your phone in your purse. 因为我手机也在包里
[1:47:56] Yeah. Right.
[1:47:59] I just wanted to apologize, because I know 我还想和你说对不起,因为。。
[1:48:02] that I probably came off a little aggressive last night, 昨天晚上我有点太主动了
[1:48:06] and I just wanted to say sorry. 我只是想说,对不起
[1:48:11] No.
[1:48:12] Don’t apologize. I apologize. 不用道歉。我道歉
[1:48:14] I probably came off a little gay last night. 我昨天晚上可能性取向有些不太稳定。
[1:48:17] I hope you will allow me the opportunity to straighten things out for you. 我希望你别把这些事往心里去
[1:48:20] Hey, guess what? It’s breakfast time. 嗯,你看,早餐时间到了
[1:48:23] Do you want to get some breakfast? 一起吃早餐好吗?
[1:48:25] Yeah.
[1:48:30] Dearly beloved, we are gathered here in the sight of God 各位,我们因主的名义齐聚这里
[1:48:33] to unite this man and this woman in the… 来见证这对恋人的。。。。
[1:48:44] Mitch, you came. MITCH,你来了
[1:48:46] I’m very, very touched. Thank you. 我真的很感动 谢谢你
[1:48:48] You’re welcome, Dad. 不客气,老爸
[1:48:50] Ooh!
[1:48:51] Fuck me! This must be my new mom. 我干,这一定是我的新妈妈了
[1:48:53] Hi, Mitch Planko.
[1:48:55] Good. Thank you.
[1:48:56] She’s holding onto me. 她应该拉着我的手才对
[1:48:58] Okay, good, let go. 好的,放手吧
[1:48:59] Keep away from him. The man’s a pervert. 离这个家伙远,这小子不是啥好鸟
[1:49:07] Happy anniversary, Jamie and Dave! 周年快乐,JAMIE 和DAVE
[1:49:16] For those of you who don’t know me, my name is Mitch Planko. 你们大部分都不知道我是谁,我是MITCH
[1:49:18] I was that nut sack’s best man 10 years ago. 10年前我是这个笨蛋的伴朗
[1:49:20] Here we go.
[1:49:21] When we were kids, Dave and I, we had a lot of big plans. 在我们的孩提时代,我和DAVE,我们有一大堆的远大理想
[1:49:26] Dave, he was going to be an astronaut, DAVE想当个宇航员
[1:49:28] and I was going to sell dolphins on the black market. 我么就想着能在黑市上卖海豚挣钱
[1:49:32] Astronaut! 宇航员哈
[1:49:34] There’s a reason I’m not selling dolphins. 我没卖成海豚是有原因的
[1:49:36] We live in Atlanta, they’re tough to find. 我们生活在亚特兰大,海豚太难找了
[1:49:39] And those things, they don’t sleep, 但是这些理想,都没有忘记
[1:49:43] which also makes it real hard to catch them. 实际上我们一直在努力追寻
[1:49:46] But I think that we all know 但是我想,我们都知道
[1:49:48] that life doesn’t always turn out exactly how you plan it. 生活并不总是如你所想
[1:49:52] Sometimes, 有时候
[1:49:54] just sometimes, 仅仅有时候
[1:49:55] it turns out better. 会变的更好
[1:49:58] Dave, i think there’s a reason DAVE ,我想,有一个原因
[1:49:59] that you’re not walking on the moon right now. 造成你现在没办法在月球上漫步
[1:50:01] It’s because you belong here, 因为你属于这里
[1:50:05] in your life, 属于你现在的生活
[1:50:06] with that incredible woman sitting beside you. 属于这个坐在你身边的完美女人
[1:50:13] Can we please raise our Kamikaze shots 让我们一起举杯
[1:50:17] to my two best friends, please? 敬我最好的两位朋友
[1:50:20] To Dave and Jamie. 敬DAVE 和JAMIE!
[1:50:21] Dave and Jamie!
[1:50:23] Happy anniversary. 周年快乐!
[1:50:25] Happy anniversary!
[1:50:31] How did I do? You’re such a poet. 我表现怎么样,你就是一诗人
[1:50:33] You’re Robert Frost. Who? 你就是ROBERT FROST 他是谁啊?
[1:50:35] It doesn’t matter. God, you’re good looking. 无关紧要,上帝啊,你真TMD帅
[1:50:36] Yeah.
[1:50:37] I’m going to meet you in five minutes. All right. 我五分钟后回来。 好的
[1:50:39] Okay.
[1:50:42] I took care of you guys, huh? 我很给你们面子吧?
[1:50:44] We love you.
[1:50:46] Oh…
[1:50:47] Come on. Really? 我靠,你来真的啊?
[1:50:50] Hey, buddy. I love you.
[1:50:52] I love you, man.
[1:50:55] How are things going at home? Good? 家事如何?还好吗?
[1:50:57] Yeah. I mean, come on. 当然,我是说,你看的出来的
[1:51:00] Yeah. Yeah, it’s great. It’s fantastic. 当然很棒。 非常棒
[1:51:03] Good. Yeah.
[1:51:05] What about you? What about Sabrina? 你呢? 还有丽花?
[1:51:07] Good. It’s good. We’re taking things slow, but it’s good. 很不错 我们慢慢培养感情,进展顺利
[1:51:15] Is it weird that I miss your penis? 奇怪了我怀念起你的蛋蛋了
[1:51:17] Come on. It would be weird if you didn’t. 少来了,你不怀念它才奇怪了呢
[1:51:54] What are we doing here? 我们在这儿做什么呢?
[1:51:56] We’re doing this. 我们抽这个
[1:52:00] Huh?
[1:52:01] A little treat from Uncle Mitch. 从MITCH叔叔那里搞的一点小大麻
[1:52:03] Do you remember how to do this? 你还记的怎么。。。。。
[1:52:06] okay.
[1:52:10] Oh.
[1:52:16] I know. Mmm. 当然记的
[1:52:24] it’s fun, though, right? 很好玩啊,是吗?
[1:52:28] Yay! Let’s go look at some fish. 走,我们去海底世界吧
[1:52:30] Okay.
[1:52:31] Oh, God!
[1:52:36] Oh, my God!
[1:52:38] Ow! What the hell was that? Oh. 刚刚那是什么?
[1:52:39] Explain yourself! 解释一下!
[1:52:41] You’ve never heard of the Bryant Gumbel? 你从来没听说过(这个不知所以然的)招术?
[1:52:45] Let’s do that again. 再试一次
[1:52:55] Why?
[1:53:05] Mitch sent us a video. Yeah? That’s weird. MITCH送过来的视频?好奇怪噢
[1:53:16] No entry!
[1:53:24] Steve Driver, you perfect bastard, you!
[1:53:30] Oh, no.
[1:53:32] Oh, Steve, it’s like Christmas in my ass!
[1:53:36] What are you doing with my wife, man?
[1:53:37] Dimitri? Hey, join the fuck party.
[1:53:40] Let’s make lady sandwich. Okay.
[1:53:44] Oh, my God. Not very well made, huh? 噢,天啊,制作很不精良啊
[1:53:47] When was that shot? Who Knows? Probably years ago. 这什么时候拍的啊?谁知道,N年前的东西了吧
[1:53:52] “Thank you for covering me last week. Love what you did with my hair.” “谢谢你上周帮我救场,发型我很喜欢”
[1:53:55] Hey!
[1:54:00] You got with a man? 你还和一个男的??
[1:54:03] Dimitri was surprisingly gentle, and we were very safe. DIMITRI,是很有绅士风度的,我们很安全
[1:54:07] Uh-huh.
[1:54:08] He smelt a little like lamb, though. 他看上去确实很温柔。
[1:54:10] That pooper shot looked real. No. God, please, don’t! 看上去拍的还挺象真的。。。。 噢,不要说啦
[1:54:13] It did. Oh, God.
[1:54:15] Dave? What?
[1:54:17] Can you change my oil? 你能不能给我加点料?
[1:54:19] No, I can’t! 不行啊
[1:54:20] I’m gonna cut my thumbs off tomorrow, I swear to God. 明天我就把指头切了,我发誓
[1:54:23] And we’re gonna destroy that thing first thing in the morning. Okay? 明天早上第一件事就是把这东西毁了好吗?
[1:54:26] I don’t want you to. I like it. 我不要,我喜欢!
[1:54:28] Hey, hey! Oh! It’s growing in so nicely. 噢,嘿,,,好象变大了噢!
[1:54:32] Yeah. Real in-between phase.
[1:54:35] It’s like Sonny Crockett down there.
2011年

文章导航

Previous Post: The Other Guys(二流警探)[2010]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: Henry Poole Is Here‎(亨利·普尔驾到)[2008]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

发表评论 取消回复

电子邮件地址不会被公开。 必填项已用*标注

分类目录

  • 104房间 (96)
  • 1900年 (1)
  • 1922年 (1)
  • 1925年 (1)
  • 1931年 (1)
  • 1934年 (1)
  • 1939年 (2)
  • 1941年 (1)
  • 1942年 (2)
  • 1943年 (2)
  • 1944年 (2)
  • 1946年 (1)
  • 1948年 (1)
  • 1952年 (1)
  • 1953年 (3)
  • 1954年 (5)
  • 1955年 (4)
  • 1956年 (3)
  • 1957年 (5)
  • 1958年 (2)
  • 1959年 (5)
  • 1960年 (2)
  • 1961年 (4)
  • 1962年 (2)
  • 1963年 (2)
  • 1964年 (4)
  • 1966年 (3)
  • 1967年 (3)
  • 1968年 (3)
  • 1969年 (5)
  • 1970年 (2)
  • 1971年 (4)
  • 1972年 (7)
  • 1973年 (5)
  • 1974年 (4)
  • 1975年 (7)
  • 1976年 (7)
  • 1977年 (6)
  • 1978年 (4)
  • 1979年 (7)
  • 1980年 (10)
  • 1981年 (5)
  • 1982年 (8)
  • 1983年 (6)
  • 1984年 (8)
  • 1985年 (8)
  • 1986年 (8)
  • 1987年 (18)
  • 1988年 (12)
  • 1989年 (14)
  • 1990年 (15)
  • 1991年 (11)
  • 1992年 (9)
  • 1993年 (18)
  • 1994年 (18)
  • 1995年 (26)
  • 1996年 (22)
  • 1997年 (30)
  • 1998年 (35)
  • 1999年 (42)
  • 2000年 (38)
  • 2001年 (41)
  • 2002年 (48)
  • 2003年 (60)
  • 2004年 (51)
  • 2005年 (67)
  • 2006年 (90)
  • 2007年 (133)
  • 2008年 (163)
  • 2009年 (229)
  • 2010年 (184)
  • 2011年 (170)
  • 2012年 (79)
  • 2013年 (78)
  • 2014年 (91)
  • 2015年 (73)
  • 2016年 (78)
  • 2017年 (87)
  • 2018年 (167)
  • 2019年 (321)
  • 2020年 (173)
  • 2021年 (32)
  • 2022年 (17)
  • 2023年 (10)
  • 2024年 (15)
  • 2037年 (1)
  • 24小时 (382)
  • barui (24)
  • X档案 (434)
  • 一切安好 (20)
  • 不死法医 (44)
  • 丑女贝蒂 (166)
  • 东城梦魇 (14)
  • 东邻西舍 (166)
  • 两周后就死 (12)
  • 中央公园 (10)
  • 中年失恋日记 (16)
  • 为人父母 (206)
  • 为全人类 (40)
  • 乐一通 (22)
  • 乐活姐妹-怪诞冒险 (16)
  • 了不起的麦瑟尔夫人 (86)
  • 亢奋 (16)
  • 人人都爱雷蒙德 (414)
  • 人类清除计划 (40)
  • 亿万 (81)
  • 众口难调 (68)
  • 伞学院 (40)
  • 传世 (13)
  • 传教士 (86)
  • 使女的故事 (110)
  • 侠探杰克 (16)
  • 侯斯顿 (10)
  • 保姆俱乐部 (36)
  • 假如… (18)
  • 假面真情 (40)
  • 傲骨之战 (120)
  • 傲骨贤妻 (312)
  • 僵尸逃生船 (12)
  • 兄弟连 (10)
  • 克拉丽丝 (13)
  • 克拉克森的农场 (24)
  • 公寓大楼里的谋杀案 (38)
  • 内裤队长 (39)
  • 再造淑女 (26)
  • 冥想正念指南 (16)
  • 凡妮莎海辛 (128)
  • 凯萨琳大帝 (20)
  • 初代吸血鬼 (184)
  • 初创玩家 (16)
  • 初来乍到 (232)
  • 别对我说谎 (96)
  • 副总统 (130)
  • 副警长 (13)
  • 办公室(美版) (364)
  • 功夫熊猫盖世传奇 (140)
  • 劳拉之谜 (76)
  • 十字剑 (10)
  • 单亲 (46)
  • 博斯 (60)
  • 卡特特工 (18)
  • 危机边缘 (200)
  • 双城之战 (9)
  • 反恐特警组 (226)
  • 发展受阻 (84)
  • 古战场传奇 (166)
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝 (4)
  • 合伙人之路 (20)
  • 吉尔莫女孩 (170)
  • 同志亦凡人 (166)
  • 名姝 (48)
  • 吸血鬼日记 (342)
  • 周一清晨 (20)
  • 命运航班 (124)
  • 咱们裸熊 (258)
  • 哈哈大校 (12)
  • 哥谭 (198)
  • 善地 (100)
  • 嗜血法医 (192)
  • 嗜血法医·杀魔新生 (20)
  • 囧男窘事 (60)
  • 困兽 (72)
  • 国务卿女士 (240)
  • 国土安全 (192)
  • 圣经故事 (20)
  • 地球百子 (200)
  • 坏法官 (13)
  • 坏老师 (13)
  • 基本演绎法 (153)
  • 堕落街传奇 (50)
  • 处女情缘 (200)
  • 复仇 (176)
  • 复生 (18)
  • 外星也难民 (32)
  • 外星居民 (20)
  • 夜班医生 (90)
  • 大城小妞 (50)
  • 大学生费莉希蒂 (84)
  • 大政治家 (30)
  • 大神偷卡门 (9)
  • 大西洋帝国 (56)
  • 天使在美国 (6)
  • 天堂镇警局 (20)
  • 天才 (56)
  • 天生不配 (20)
  • 天蝎 (184)
  • 天黑请回家 (40)
  • 太平洋战争 (20)
  • 太空堡垒卡拉狄加 (144)
  • 太空部队 (20)
  • 太阳召唤 (16)
  • 奥利不见了 (8)
  • 女大当自强 (28)
  • 女子监狱 (178)
  • 女孩成长记 (144)
  • 女王的棋局 (14)
  • 奶爸当家 (34)
  • 好兆头 (24)
  • 好想做一次 (80)
  • 好汉两个半 (520)
  • 好运查理 (196)
  • 如果还有明天 (80)
  • 如此一家人 (208)
  • 妙女神探 (210)
  • 妙贼警探 (162)
  • 姿态 (50)
  • 娃娃脸 (20)
  • 婚外情事 (106)
  • 婚姻生活 (10)
  • 宇宙小子 (290)
  • 宋飞传 (342)
  • 完美和声 (26)
  • 实习医生格蕾 (830)
  • 实习医生风云 (364)
  • 家庭经济学 (14)
  • 家有喜旺 (176)
  • 小公主苏菲亚 (220)
  • 小小安妮 (27)
  • 小小小小的火 (16)
  • 小谎大事 (14)
  • 小镇疑云·美版 (20)
  • 少女卧底 (148)
  • 少年谢尔顿 (272)
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯 (8)
  • 少狼 (200)
  • 尖叫女王 (44)
  • 尼基塔 (146)
  • 布里奇顿 (16)
  • 希尔达 (52)
  • 年轻的教宗 (20)
  • 幸福谷 (36)
  • 幻灭 (20)
  • 广告狂人 (180)
  • 应召女友 (74)
  • 废柴联盟 (110)
  • 废柴舅舅 (38)
  • 庭审专家 (166)
  • 康斯坦丁 (13)
  • 开心汉堡店 (190)
  • 异星灾变 (20)
  • 弗莱彻夫人 (14)
  • 归途 (34)
  • 律师本色 (330)
  • 律政潜规则 (12)
  • 德古拉 (3)
  • 德里女孩 (19)
  • 心灵猎人 (38)
  • 忍者神龟 (230)
  • 怀孕 (22)
  • 怒呛人生 (10)
  • 性·生活 (16)
  • 性爱自修室 (48)
  • 怪奇物语 (68)
  • 怪物乐园 (16)
  • 怪诞小镇 (80)
  • 恋爱挑战书 (8)
  • 惊异传奇 (5)
  • 惊悚50州 (24)
  • 惩罚者 (52)
  • 意乱情迷 (22)
  • 成瘾剂量 (8)
  • 成长不容易 (94)
  • 我为喜剧狂 (135)
  • 我们这一天 (212)
  • 我变美的那夏天 (14)
  • 我爱上的人是奇葩 (124)
  • 我知道这是真的 (12)
  • 战争与和平 (12)
  • 找寻自我 (70)
  • 投行风云 (32)
  • 拉字至上Q世代 (16)
  • 摩斯探长前传 (33)
  • 摩登家庭 (498)
  • 摩登情爱 (32)
  • 政坛野兽 (8)
  • 政局边缘 (20)
  • 教师情事 (10)
  • 敢不敢挑战我 (10)
  • 斯嘉丽小姐和公爵 (12)
  • 斯巴达克斯 (78)
  • 新成长的烦恼 (65)
  • 新生六居客 (60)
  • 新百战天龙 (182)
  • 新贵 (40)
  • 新闻编辑室 (50)
  • 无所作为 (12)
  • 无耻之徒 (268)
  • 日常谜团 (10)
  • 早间新闻 (54)
  • 时空守卫 (32)
  • 旺达幻视 (18)
  • 明日传奇 (87)
  • 星期三 (16)
  • 星际之门SG-1 (422)
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯 (99)
  • 星际之门宇宙 (80)
  • 星际之门起源 (20)
  • 星际迷航:发现号 (84)
  • 星际迷航·皮卡德 (20)
  • 春心荡漾 (104)
  • 暗中 (52)
  • 更美好的事 (42)
  • 曼哈顿计划 (46)
  • 曼达洛人 (48)
  • 最危险的游戏 (30)
  • 最后一个男人 (132)
  • 最后生还者 (18)
  • 月光骑士 (12)
  • 未了之事 (16)
  • 未分类 (1)
  • 末日孤舰 (112)
  • 末日巡逻队 (24)
  • 末日逼近 (18)
  • 朱庇特传奇 (16)
  • 杀手信徒 (90)
  • 杀无赦 (6)
  • 杀死比尔 (64)
  • 权力的游戏 (146)
  • 杰克·莱恩 (16)
  • 杰米私房菜 (52)
  • 极品基老伴 (26)
  • 极品老妈 (340)
  • 林肯律师 (20)
  • 柏林谍影 (10)
  • 柯明斯基理论 (44)
  • 柯明斯基理论 (16)
  • 树墩镇侦探 (36)
  • 格林 (246)
  • 格蕾丝与弗兰基 (188)
  • 梅尔罗斯 (10)
  • 欢乐一家亲 (516)
  • 欢迎来到瑞典 (28)
  • 欲望女大生 (36)
  • 欲望都市 (188)
  • 歌舞青春:音乐剧 (20)
  • 正常人 (24)
  • 歪星撞地球 (278)
  • 死亡医师 (7)
  • 毒枭 (40)
  • 比弗利娇妻 (69)
  • 汉尼拔 (78)
  • 沉默天使 (46)
  • 沙娜拉传奇 (40)
  • 河谷镇 (172)
  • 法官大人 (20)
  • 波士顿法律 (100)
  • 洛基 (24)
  • 浪子神探 (54)
  • 海豹突击队 (202)
  • 深入恶谷 (64)
  • 深入黑暗 (24)
  • 潘多拉 (46)
  • 潘尼沃斯 (40)
  • 火线 (120)
  • 火线警告 (106)
  • 火车大劫案 (4)
  • 灵书妙探 (173)
  • 灵媒缉凶 (256)
  • 灵魂伴侣 (12)
  • 熊家餐馆 (36)
  • 燃情克利夫兰 (254)
  • 爱、死亡、机器人 (68)
  • 犯罪心理 (331)
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯 (340)
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇 (198)
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密 (227)
  • 狂欢命案 (8)
  • 狄金森 (10)
  • 狗狗博客 (69)
  • 猎魔人 (48)
  • 猎鹰与冬兵 (12)
  • 瑞克和莫蒂 (142)
  • 甜木兰 (38)
  • 生活 (6)
  • 生活大爆炸 (275)
  • 疑犯追踪 (206)
  • 疯人疯语 (44)
  • 疯城记 (26)
  • 疯子 (20)
  • 疼痛难免 (14)
  • 疾速争胜 (100)
  • 白宫风云 (308)
  • 百年乡情 (24)
  • 皮囊 (122)
  • 皮尔逊 (20)
  • 真探 (48)
  • 真爱如血 (160)
  • 真相探寻者 (16)
  • 眼见为虚 (13)
  • 睡魔 (18)
  • 破产姐妹 (136)
  • 破发点大满贯之路 (5)
  • 破釜沉舟 (26)
  • 硅谷 (104)
  • 碎片人生 (16)
  • 神探阿蒙 (248)
  • 神烦警探 (152)
  • 神盾局特工 (272)
  • 离家童盟 (66)
  • 科拉传奇 (104)
  • 空乘危机 (16)
  • 窈窕淑女 (40)
  • 童话镇 (306)
  • 粉雄救兵 (86)
  • 紧急呼救 (190)
  • 紧急呼救孤星 (54)
  • 红粉联盟 (8)
  • 约翰·威尔逊的十万个怎么做 (12)
  • 纸牌屋 (146)
  • 绊脚石 (20)
  • 绝命律师 (63)
  • 绝命毒师 (62)
  • 绝望写手 (54)
  • 绝望的主妇 (180)
  • 继承之战 (78)
  • 绯闻女孩 (242)
  • 维京传奇 (158)
  • 绿箭侠 (169)
  • 罗马 (44)
  • 罪夜之奔 (16)
  • 罪恶黑名单 (216)
  • 罪案终结 (214)
  • 罪犯联盟 (12)
  • 美国众神 (16)
  • 美国夫人 (18)
  • 美国恐怖故事 (128)
  • 美国罪案故事 (29)
  • 美国谍梦 (150)
  • 美女上错身 (76)
  • 美少女的谎言 (320)
  • 美式主妇 (103)
  • 美眉校探 (144)
  • 羞耻 (64)
  • 老友记 (468)
  • 老爸有招 (138)
  • 老爸老妈浪漫史 (408)
  • 肯尼迪家族 (16)
  • 脆莓公园 (36)
  • 致命女人 (40)
  • 致命诱惑 (38)
  • 致命陷阱 (11)
  • 良医 (230)
  • 艾米丽在巴黎 (30)
  • 芝加哥急救 (103)
  • 芝加哥烈焰 (182)
  • 芝加哥警署 (208)
  • 英文系主任 (12)
  • 茶杯头大冒险 (22)
  • 荒野 (20)
  • 菜鸟老警 (100)
  • 萨达姆家族 (8)
  • 蓝皮书计划 (40)
  • 虚构安娜 (18)
  • 蛇蝎女佣 (49)
  • 血族 (92)
  • 行尸走肉 (322)
  • 街灯亮起时 (20)
  • 西部世界 (72)
  • 记忆神探 (122)
  • 设计人生 (36)
  • 识骨寻踪 (484)
  • 谍网 (114)
  • 谜湖之巅 (26)
  • 豪斯医生 (354)
  • 贴身保镖 (6)
  • 超感猎杀 (48)
  • 超感警探 (298)
  • 超级少女 (216)
  • 越狱 (176)
  • 路德灵异侦探社 (16)
  • 路西法 (166)
  • 轮回派对 (16)
  • 辍学生 (16)
  • 达芬奇的恶魔 (28)
  • 这是罪 (10)
  • 迷失 (119)
  • 迷失太空 (40)
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉 (7)
  • 逍遥法外 (180)
  • 逗我玩 (38)
  • 逝者之证 (42)
  • 邪恶力量 (654)
  • 郊狼 (6)
  • 金牌律师 (12)
  • 金色年代 (346)
  • 金装律师 (264)
  • 铁证悬案 (156)
  • 镀金时代 (34)
  • 闪电侠 (368)
  • 降世神通 (116)
  • 随性所欲 (44)
  • 雪国列车 (20)
  • 零异频道 (24)
  • 非凡公主希瑞 (40)
  • 面包与爱情 (18)
  • 韦恩 (20)
  • 风中的女王 (156)
  • 飞天大盗 (96)
  • 马尔科姆的一家 (300)
  • 马男波杰克 (76)
  • 鬼入侵 (20)
  • 鬼屋欢乐送 (40)
  • 魔戒:力量之戒 (16)
  • 鲍勃心动 (38)
  • 鳕鱼角 (16)
  • 麻木不仁 (30)
  • 黄石 (94)
  • 黑吃黑 (38)
  • 黑客军团 (90)
  • 黑帆 (38)
  • 黑暗救赎 (3)
  • 黑暗物质 (30)
  • 黑松镇 (40)
  • 黑色乌托邦 (12)
  • 黑色星期一 (27)
  • 黑色童话 (20)
  • 黑袍纠察队 (60)
  • 黑道家族 (172)
  • 黑钱胜地 (88)
  • 龙之家族 (20)
{"status":false,"code":5000,"msg":"失败"}

Copyright © 2025 电影台词-单词统计.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme 京ICP备20011164号