时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:05] | 20053-2-9-0. | |
[00:08] | No. | 不是 |
[00:10] | 20053-2-9-0. | |
[00:14] | No. | 不是 |
[00:15] | 20053-2-9… 0? | |
[00:18] | No. | 不是 |
[00:22] | 20053-2-9-0. | |
[00:24] | Excuse me, ma’am. What are you doing? | 不好意思,女士 你在干嘛? |
[00:27] | A good morning to you, too, sergeant Gabriel. | 你也早上好阿 Gabriel警官 |
[00:30] | I’m checkin’ toe tags. | 我在检查脚趾上的标签 |
[00:31] | I can’t reach the ones over there. | 我够不到那边那个 |
[00:33] | 20053-2-9-0. | |
[00:36] | Is the winning number. | 就是我要找的号码 |
[00:37] | You’re supposed to let a morgue attendant do that. | 你应该让停尸间的助手来找 |
[00:40] | Uh-huh. Well, they’re not here right now, sergeant, are they? | 呃-呃 好吧 但他们现在不在 警官 是吧? |
[00:42] | So… 20053-2-9-0. | 所以2005 3-2-9-0 |
[00:45] | Start over there, please. | 你从那里开始找吧,拜托 |
[00:47] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[00:48] | Thank you so much. | 非常感谢 |
[00:50] | You know, if I knew who we were looking for, this might go a little faster. | 你知道 如果我能知道我们要找的是谁 或许会快一点 |
[00:53] | No name, young lady, | 没有名字 年轻女士 |
[00:55] | prostitute. | 妓女 |
[00:56] | Been in here 3 days already. | 已经在这里待了3天了 喔哦! |
[01:01] | Sorry. I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[01:06] | 20053-2-9-0. Oh… | 真的对不起 |
[01:11] | Oh, I found her. I found her. | 哦 我找到她了 我找到她了 |
[01:13] | I just need some help. | 只是还需要一些帮忙 |
[01:15] | Just move this… | 就帮我移一下这个 |
[01:16] | Move this guy. | 移一下这个家伙 |
[01:18] | Oh! So what makes a hooker such a high-oh! | 哦! 所以 是什么让一个妓女突然–哦! |
[01:23] | priority all of a sudden? | 得到那么大的优先权? |
[01:24] | Her client list, as disgusting as that sounds. | 她的客户名单 听起来就很恶心 |
[01:28] | Robbery homicide just got it off her computer- | 重案组从她的电脑中得到了名单– – 喔哦! – 哦 |
[01:32] | Watch out. Which is why we are so late gettin’ handed this case. | 当心 这也就是为什么我们那么晚才处理这个案子 哦 |
[01:38] | Ok, miss 20053-2-9-0. | 好吧 2005 3-2-9-0号小姐 |
[01:43] | Let’s see if you look anything like your photo. | 让我们来看看你和照片是否相像 |
[02:10] | What the hell’s goin’ on here? | 这里究竟发生什么事情了? |
[02:15] | Yes, but the M.E. said this girl had sex before she died. | 是的 但法医说这个女孩 在她死之前有性行为 |
[02:18] | What I want to know is if anyone at robbery homicide had the foresight | 我要知道的是 重案组是否很有人在她 |
[02:21] | to get a sex kit on her before she was dumped at the morgue. | 被扔进停尸间之前对她进行了性检查 |
[02:24] | Yes, I’ll hold. Thank you. | 好的 我等着 谢谢你 |
[02:27] | Anything on the I.D.? | 从身份上查到什么了吗? |
[02:29] | No California record. | 加利福尼亚州没有记录 |
[02:30] | I could go national. | 我要找一下全国的记录 找一下世界上的记录 |
[02:31] | Go international. | 找一下世界上的记录 我刚得到了犯罪现场的详细记录 |
[02:32] | I just got the crime scene inventory. | 我刚得到了犯罪现场的详细记录 |
[02:35] | Her taste in furniture was eclectic. | 她对家具的品位实在够挑剔 |
[02:39] | Excuse me, ma’am. | 对不起 女士 |
[02:40] | If you’re going to accuse my people of doing bad work, | 你如果打算指责我的人工作不周 |
[02:42] | would you mind doing it through me? | 你介意通过我来处理这件事情吗? |
[02:46] | Captain Taylor, let me be extremely clear about this. | Taylor队长 我要非常清楚的告诉你 |
[02:49] | I was not accusing your people of bad work. | 我并没有责备你的人办事不周 |
[02:51] | I was accusing them of apathy. | 我只是责怪他们的冷漠 |
[02:53] | I have a murder victim here who’s been dead 3 days | 我有一个已经死了3天的被谋杀的受害者 |
[02:55] | and I still don’t know who she is. | 至今我仍不知道她是谁 |
[02:57] | I have 43 active cases. You have one. | 我有43个正在处理的案子 你只有一个 |
[03:00] | And, of course, we ran a sex kit on the body. | 当然 我们对尸体进行了性检查 |
[03:02] | We found here naked. | 我们发现的时候她是裸体的 那为什么我没有得到DNA结果? |
[03:03] | So why don’t I have the DNA results? | 那为什么我没有得到DNA结果? |
[03:06] | Is it because all your department saw was another dead hooker? | 是否因为你的部门看见的 不过是一个死了的妓女而已? |
[03:10] | No, ma’am. | 没有 女士 |
[03:11] | It’s because it takes at least a week for the DNA results to come back. | 是因为我们至少要等1个星期之后 才能拿到DNA结果 |
[03:15] | Unless, of course, someone is willing to spring | 除非 当然 有人愿意花费 |
[03:17] | for the extra thousand dollars, | 数千美元来处理 |
[03:19] | which no one was willing to do until that girl’s client list turned up. | 当然没有人会去这么做 直到那个女孩的客户列表被发现 |
[03:23] | Now suddenly everybody cares. | 现在突然每个人都很关注 |
[03:25] | Let’s not forget it was my boys and girls | 请不要忘记是我的手下 |
[03:27] | who discovered that client list in the first place. | 在第一现场发现了客户列表 |
[03:29] | But you know what really gets me, ma’am? | 但你知道是什么真正惹怒我了吗 女士? |
[03:32] | Every morning, you and I, we see the exact same homicide report, | 每天早上 你和我 我们都看到了同样杀人调查报告 |
[03:35] | and I didn’t hear you calling that girl’s death | 但我也没有听说你把那个女孩的死亡 |
[03:37] | some high priority, either. | 提到了优先处理级别 |
[03:40] | Maybe it’s because all you saw was another dead hooker. | 或许是因为你看到只不过 是一个死了的妓女而已 |
[03:56] | Look, she was doing judge Weigert. | 她还和Weigert法官搞? |
[03:58] | The guy’s 80 and on a walker. | 那个家伙已经80岁了 走路都得要靠东西撑着 |
[04:00] | Congressman Hilton? | Hilton议员? |
[04:01] | Whoa! There’s over 200 names here. | 哇哦! 这里有超过200个名字 |
[04:04] | We can narrow that down. | 我们可以缩小范围了 |
[04:05] | Put the client list away for a moment, please. Thank you. | 请把客户名单放在旁边一会儿 谢谢 |
[04:09] | Our young lady here has multiple stab wounds in the back | 我们年轻的女士在后背有多处 被刺伤的伤口 |
[04:13] | from a 6-inch serrated blade. | 是一把6英寸的锯齿状刀片 |
[04:15] | The M.E. can tell from the angle of the knife wounds that the killer was taller than the victim. | 法医根据刀伤的角度推断 凶手比受害人要高 |
[04:19] | She was just shy of 6-feet, which should eliminate most of her customers. | 她还不到6英尺 这样就应该排除绝大部分客户 |
[04:23] | We think it was one of her regular Johns ’cause there was no sign | 我们认为凶手应该是她的常客 因为那里没有闯入的痕迹 |
[04:25] | of a break-in, robbery, or a struggle. | 抢劫或挣扎 |
[04:27] | Sergeant Gabriel? | Gabriel警官? 我们的受害人 |
[04:28] | Our victim | 我们的受害人 |
[04:30] | was one of the many available ladies at an internet escort service. | 是互联网陪同服务的众多女士中的一员 |
[04:33] | This is her web page: | 这是她的网页: |
[04:34] | strawberrylollipop.com. | (字面意思为:草莓棒棒糖) |
[04:36] | Lollipop? | 棒棒糖? 对我来说更像是可以整天吸的东西 |
[04:37] | Looks more like an all-day sucker to me. | 对我来说更像是可以整天吸的东西 |
[04:41] | All right, I would appreciate if we could remember that this girl’s a murder victim, | 好了 拜托各位了 请大家不要忘了这个女孩 是一起谋杀的受害者 |
[04:44] | and, unfortunately, | 不幸的是 |
[04:46] | Strawberry Lollipop is all we have to call her at the moment. | 此刻我们只能称她为草莓棒棒糖 |
[04:49] | Now, uh, inside her web site, she had a booking program, | 那么 呃 在她的网页中 她有一个预约程序 |
[04:53] | and on the computer from her house, we got a calendar. | 从她房间的计算机中 我们得到了一本日历 |
[04:55] | Now, in december, she had 65 clients. | 在12月 她有65个客人 |
[04:58] | In january, 71, | 在1月 有71个 |
[04:59] | february, 68. | 2月 68个 |
[05:01] | Then in march, | 然后到了3月 棒棒糖小姐搬进了她的新家 |
[05:02] | miss Lollipop moves into her new house and drops to 25 clients. | 棒棒糖小姐搬进了她的新家 因此只有25个客人 |
[05:06] | She was down to her regulars. | – 她只接老客户了 – 是的 |
[05:07] | Which is why we have to interview these men first. | 这就是为什么我们先要询问这些男人 |
[05:10] | 5 of them are over 6-feet, | 他们中有5个身高在6英尺之上 |
[05:13] | 3 of whom have been dubbed by the LAPD brass as VIPs. | 其中3个曾经被洛杉矶警察局高层作为贵宾来接待 |
[05:18] | And here is the crime scene. | 这就是犯罪现场 |
[05:30] | Now, the estimated time of death | 预计死亡时间 |
[05:32] | is last friday night between 8 p.m. and midnight. | 是上个星期五晚上的8点到午夜之间 |
[05:38] | We need alibis from every man on that list taller than 6-feet, | 我们需要那份名单上 所有高于6英尺的男人的证词 |
[05:42] | starting with the most recent and working our way back. | 从最近的客人开始调查 往回调查 |
[05:44] | Maybe one of her Johns became her sugar daddy and bought her the house. | 或许她其中的一名客人就是她的甜爹 (甜爹:送贵重礼品以博取年轻女人欢心的老色迷) 给她买了房子 |
[05:47] | Or someone she cut loose got mad. | 也或许某人被她甩了以后就发疯了 |
[05:49] | Detective Gabriel, if you’ll check and see | Gabriel探长 请去检查并了解一下 |
[05:51] | if the M.O. of the knife wounds match any other recent homicides, | 刀伤的凶器是否和近来其它杀人犯 所使用的相匹配 |
[05:54] | especially relatin’ to prostitutes. | 特别是涉及到妓女的案件 |
[05:56] | Detective Sanchez, | Sanchez探长 你是否可以开始着手会见她的客人 |
[05:57] | if you could start setting up interviews with her customers. | 你是否可以开始着手会见她的客人 |
[06:01] | What if they don’t want to come in? | 如果他们不想来呢? |
[06:02] | Tell them we’d hate to visit them at work to talk about their sex lives. | 那就告诉他们我们会在上班的时候去拜访他 讨论一下他们的性生活 |
[06:05] | But if we must… | 如果我们必须的话 |
[06:07] | Lieutenant Flynn, a warrant for her phones, please. | Flynn队长 请去申请她的电话搜查令 |
[06:09] | Detective Daniels, if you could meet me downstairs. | Daniels探长 请和我到楼下碰面 |
[06:12] | If any of her customers pop in while I’m gone… | 如果她的客人其中一个在 我离开的时候突然过来 |
[06:16] | Lieutenant Provenza? | Provenza队长? |
[06:18] | If you could talk to ’em, please. | 你能替我接待一下吗,拜托了 |
[06:20] | Thank you. | 谢谢 好的 |
[06:21] | Yeah, ok. | 好的 |
[06:23] | I can be disgusted all afternoon. | 整个下午我都得被人鄙视了 |
[06:26] | Why not? | 为什么不呢? |
[06:35] | Brenda? | – 什么事? |
[06:36] | What? | 你要去哪里? |
[06:37] | Where are you going? Aren’t you going to interview the Johns? | 你要去哪里? 你不是要接见那些客人吗? |
[06:39] | Lieutenant Provenza can talk to ’em. | Provenza队长会接待他们的 |
[06:41] | Ok. | 好吧,真的? |
[06:42] | Really? | |
[06:44] | Provenza? I don’t want any feathers ruffled. | 我不希望情绪太激动 |
[06:46] | Excuse me. I’m confused. | 对不起 我很疑惑 在洛杉矶 卖淫是有罪的吗? |
[06:47] | Is prostitution a crime in Los Angeles? | 在洛杉矶 卖淫是有罪的吗? |
[06:50] | I just don’t want anybody’s career ruined if all they did was was pay for sex. | 我只是不想让某些人的事业都毁了 如果他们所做的只是去嫖妓的话 |
[06:53] | That means no prying into their private lives | 我的意思是除非他们有谋杀的动机 |
[06:55] | unless you think they’re good for the murder. | 否则不要去打听他们的私生活 |
[06:57] | Are you talkin’ about someone particular on that client list? | 你是否在特指客户名单上的某个人? |
[07:01] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[07:02] | Danny Booth | Danny Booth. |
[07:04] | He’s an immigration and customs enforcement agent. | 他是一个移民海关处的官员 |
[07:06] | I’ve known him 8 years. | 我已经认识他8年了 |
[07:08] | Are you his alibi? | 你可以为他不在犯罪现场作证? |
[07:10] | No, more of a character witness. | 不 我可以为他人格作证 Danny是一个 |
[07:11] | Danny’s a… basically a solid guy. | 基本来说是个很正直的人 |
[07:14] | He helped me with the financials in my divorce, | 我离婚的时候 他在我的财务问题上帮了大忙 |
[07:16] | and he’s getting married next month. | 他下个月就要结婚了 |
[07:18] | Well, I’d hate to ruin what sounds like such a promising marriage. | 嗯 我很讨厌去摧毁一个听起来 那么充满了憧憬的婚姻 |
[07:22] | Um, your friend | 嗯 你的朋友 |
[07:23] | Mr. Booth was one of my girl’s few remaining regulars. | Booth先生 是我的女孩为数不多经常保持 关系的一员 |
[07:26] | He saw her last thursday, | 他上个星期四见过她 他身高在6英尺之上 |
[07:27] | and he’s over 6-feet. | 他身高在6英尺之上 嗯 对不起 |
[07:29] | Um, sorry. He’s comin’ in. | 他得来 好的 |
[07:31] | All right. I want to be there. | 我要在场 好的 |
[07:33] | Ok. | 私下见面 – 公开 – 不行 |
[07:34] | – Off the books. – On. | 私下见面 – 公开 – 不行 |
[07:35] | No. My office, 8 a.m. tomorrow. | 明天 在我的办公室 早上8点 |
[07:49] | Nice place. | 好地方 |
[07:50] | Except for the murder. | 要不是因为凶杀的话 |
[07:52] | Well, we all have a past. | 好吧 我们都有过去 |
[07:57] | How does she afford all this? | 她怎么供得起这些东西? |
[07:59] | $500 a dance, | 500美元一支舞 |
[08:01] | 4 times a month, | 每个月四次 |
[08:02] | and her accent was russian. | 她有俄罗斯口音 |
[08:05] | That’s all I knew about her. Sorry. | 我所知道的就这些 对不起 |
[08:07] | Where were you last friday night… | 你上个星期五晚上在哪里 |
[08:09] | your honor? | 法官阁下? |
[08:10] | Are you seriously looking at me for this murder | 你真的认为我是这起谋杀的凶手 |
[08:13] | because of my height, detective? | 就因为我的身高吗 探长? |
[08:15] | Only time that I was taller than her was when I stood up straight, | 我只有在站直的时候才比她高 |
[08:19] | which I have not done since 1993. | 而1993年以后我就不能了 |
[08:26] | All right. | 好吧 |
[08:28] | Last friday night… | 上个星期五晚上 |
[08:34] | my girlfriend and I went to Santa Barbara for the weekend. | 我的女朋友和我去圣巴巴拉渡周末了 |
[08:37] | I would rather you confirm that through the hotel. | 你可以直接和那家旅馆进行确认 |
[08:40] | So did your friendly neighborhood whore ever talk about other boyfriends? | 你那友好的妓女邻居有没有曾经 和你讨论过她其它的男朋友? |
[08:45] | I didn’t pay that mouth to talk. | 我付钱不是为了用嘴巴来说话的 |
[08:48] | I only cared what it did to me in her bed. | 我只关心那张嘴在床上对我做的 |
[09:27] | My dog was hit by a car, | 我的狗被车撞了 |
[09:29] | and so we were at the vet’s. | 所以我们都在宠物医院 |
[09:30] | The whole family, my wife, kids. | 所有家庭成员 我的妻子 小孩 |
[09:33] | I’m sorry about that, congressman. | 对此我很抱歉 议员 |
[09:36] | Your dog make it? | 你的狗好了吗? |
[09:39] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[09:43] | So, uh, who all knows about this? | 那么 呃 都有谁知道这件事? |
[09:48] | What kind of information are you letting out to the press about this girl? | 关于这个女孩 你还有什么信息透露给了媒体? |
[09:51] | I can see you really care about her. | 我可以看出你真的很关心她 |
[09:53] | You know what? Screw you. | 你知道什么? 他妈的 |
[09:54] | She has a boyfriend. Go after him. | 她有一个男朋友 去找他去 |
[09:56] | Name? | 名字? 棒棒糖先生? |
[09:57] | Mr. Lollipop, how the hell do I know? | 名字? 棒棒糖先生? 我他妈的怎么知道? |
[10:02] | You should talk to some contractors. | 你应该跟一些承包商谈谈 呃 |
[10:04] | He was remodeling her kitchen. | 他在重新改造她的厨房 |
[10:07] | Granite countertops, | 花岗岩质地的台面 |
[10:09] | custom cabinets, | 定制的橱柜 |
[10:10] | stainless range- | 不锈钢灶具– |
[10:12] | expensive stuff. | 昂贵的材料 |
[10:14] | New. | 崭新的 |
[10:31] | I’d like to order 2 sweet and sour chicken dinners to be delivered, please. | 我要订两份外卖的酸甜鸡块作为午饭 |
[10:36] | Uh, 707 Edgemere. | 呃 Edgemere街707号 |
[10:38] | You might have my credit card on file. | 你可以用我之前用过的信用卡 |
[10:43] | There’s a cat in the bedroom. | 卧室里面有一只猫 |
[10:44] | It looks, uh… | 看起来 呃 |
[10:46] | I’ll call the pound. | 我会打电话给宠物收留所 |
[10:48] | Oh, that’s great. | 哦 太好了 |
[10:50] | Um, I’m sorry. May I ask, um… | 嗯 对不起 我能问一下 嗯 |
[10:52] | the name on the credit card, is that mine or my boyfriend’s? | 信用卡上的名字 是我的还是我男朋友的? |
[10:57] | Meet Nick Koslov, | 来见见Nick Koslov |
[10:59] | illegitimate son of Ivan Koslov, | Ivan Koslov的私生子 |
[11:02] | top guy in the russian mob. | 在俄国黑帮中是数一数二的 |
[11:04] | They’re pretty new here in town. | 他们刚来这个城市不久 |
[11:06] | Captain Taylor is our resident expert. | Taylor队长是我们的常驻专家 |
[11:08] | – Rather have him brief you? – Not really. | 需要他来帮你吗? 不用了 |
[11:11] | Their chief business is heroine distribution. | – 他们主要的生意是控制妓女 – 阿哈 |
[11:13] | Nick does not seem to be too much involved with that. | Nick看起来和那个没太大的关系 |
[11:16] | All we got on his rap sheet’s and old assault and battery charge, which was dropped. | 我们从他的犯罪记录中得到的 只有一些以前的人身攻击以及殴打控诉 还都撤诉了 |
[11:19] | Daddy has good lawyers. Where are they? | 爸爸有好律师啊 他们在哪里? |
[11:21] | We offered him counsel and he declined, | 我们要给他请一个律师 但他拒绝了 |
[11:24] | although he did say he was thirsty. | 不过他说他很渴 |
[11:37] | Deputy chief Brenda Thompson. You want something to drink? | 副警长Brenda Thompson 你要喝点什么吗? |
[11:39] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[11:42] | Nicolai Koslov. | |
[11:44] | Did I pronounce your name correctly? | 我读对你的名字了吗? |
[11:46] | Perfectly, but people call me Nick. | 非常正确 但大家都叫我Nick |
[11:49] | So, Nick, this is a sad occasion for you. | 好的 Nick 对你来说 这是个很糟糕的情况 |
[11:53] | Woman you know was killed the other night, | 你认识的一个女人在几天前的 一个晚上被杀害了 |
[11:55] | stabbed in the back. | 背部被刺了好几刀 |
[11:57] | You’re talkin’ about Zoya Petrovna, I presume? | 我觉得 你是在谈论Zoya Petrovna吗? |
[12:01] | So you knew her? | 那么 你认识她? 好吧 Gabriel– |
[12:01] | Ok, Gabriel- | 好吧 |
[12:03] | Gabriel– Zoya Petrovna. | |
[12:04] | – You got a name now. – She was a whore. | – 你现在得到一个名字 – 她是个妓女 |
[12:06] | Yeah, if I can spell it. | 是啊 如果我会拼的话 |
[12:08] | Do you regularly give whores access to your credit cards, | 你经常把你的信用卡给妓女来使用吗? |
[12:11] | buy them houses, remodel their kitchens? | 帮她们买房子? 帮她们重新改造厨房? |
[12:14] | Because all that makes it seem like you were more serious than that. | 因为所有这些看起来似乎 你是个对此很认真的人 |
[12:17] | Do you know why you think that? | 你知道为什么你会那么想? |
[12:19] | Why? | 为什么? |
[12:20] | Because you’re a woman. | 因为你是个女人 |
[12:21] | Oh. | 哦 |
[12:24] | You don’t give women money and jewelry and bullshit like that | 你给女人钱和珠宝和其它什么东西 |
[12:27] | because you love them. | 不是因为你爱她们 |
[12:28] | You do it so you can get off and leave. | 是因为你做了这些后 你就可以脱身离开 |
[12:31] | So I guess that would explain why you seem relatively unaffected by her death? | 那么我猜这就能解释为什么 对于她的死你没有任何难过的地方? |
[12:36] | I’m sorry for her. | 对于她的死我很抱歉 |
[12:38] | I am. | 我的确是 |
[12:41] | It’s inconvenient. I’ll have to find someone else now. | 真不方便 我现在还要找其他人 |
[12:49] | I don’t mean to sound cold really. | 我并不像听起来那么冷酷 |
[12:51] | She had some redeeming qualities, | 她有一些特别的性格 |
[12:52] | but she’s not the kind of girl you could take home for dinner. | 但她不是那种带出去共餐的女孩 |
[12:55] | She was just there for sex. | 要她纯粹是为了做爱 |
[12:56] | Exactly… | 完全正确 |
[12:59] | when I wanted it. | 当我需要的时候 |
[13:00] | Did you want it last friday night? | 你上个星期五晚上有需要吗? |
[13:02] | Twice. | 两次 |
[13:05] | In the afternoon. | 在下午 |
[13:06] | So I might find evidence of your semen in the sex kit we took off the body? | 所以我应该会在尸体上 找到你的精液? |
[13:12] | Well, it depends on where you check, but, yeah, probably. | 当然 取决于你检查的是哪里 但是 是的 可能 |
[13:20] | And where were you later, Nick, between, um, | 那么随后你去了哪里 Nick 在 嗯 |
[13:23] | 8 p.m. and midnight? | 晚上8点到午夜之间? |
[13:26] | Unfortunately, I was stuck at 10080 Wilshire Boulevard. | 很遗憾 我一直待在Wilshire大道10080号 |
[13:30] | The federal building? | 联邦大楼? |
[13:31] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[13:33] | On the 14th floor. | 在14楼 |
[13:34] | Have you ever been there? | 你曾去过那里吗? |
[13:37] | You were with the FBI? | 你和FBI在一起? |
[13:38] | From 7 p.m.till 5:00 in the morning. | 从晚上7点一直到早上5点 |
[13:47] | Well, that really sucks. | 哦 |
[14:03] | Fritz? | 那真的很糟糕 |
[14:04] | Yeah, I’m a little early. | 是的 我来的稍微早了些 哦 哦 哦呃 |
[14:09] | Just-just one second. Ok? Um… | 就–就一会儿 好吗? 嗯 |
[14:13] | One second. | 一会儿 |
[14:14] | Gosh, you are really early. | 天啊 你来的还真是早 |
[14:17] | I’m sure you look terrific. | 我肯定你看上去很棒 |
[14:18] | Oh, no, it’s not that. I just, um… | 哦 不 不是那样的 我只是 嗯 |
[14:21] | I just got home… | 我刚回来 |
[14:23] | So… | 所以 |
[14:25] | late. | 晚了些 |
[14:28] | How was your day? | 你今天过的怎么样? |
[14:30] | It was ok. | 还不错 |
[14:31] | Good. | 很好 你还好吧? |
[14:32] | Are you all right? | 你还好吧? – 是的 – 啊哈 |
[14:33] | Yes. | – 是的 – 啊哈 |
[14:36] | Just one second. | 就一会儿 |
[14:38] | Almost ready. | 差不多好了 |
[14:40] | Just one second. | 就一会儿 |
[14:44] | Ok! | 好了! |
[14:48] | – Hi! – Hey. | – 嗨! – 嘿 |
[14:49] | Sorry about that. | 很抱歉 |
[14:50] | Come on in. | 进来吧 |
[14:54] | Whoops. | 哎哟 哦 正要找个地方把这些放好 |
[14:55] | Oop. Gotta find a place for those. | 哦 正要找个地方把这些放好 |
[14:58] | How about your own house? | 你自己的房子如何? |
[15:00] | Well, I don’t even know where I want to live yet. I mean, L.A.’s so big. | 嗯 我还真的不知道我到底想住在哪里 我的意思是 洛杉矶实在太大了 |
[15:05] | Well, if you see somethin’ you like, you should snap it up because the market’s hot here. | 好的 如果你看见什么喜欢的 你应该马上出手 因为这里的市场很火爆 |
[15:09] | Good stuff doesn’t stay on the shelf very long. | 好东西不会在架上留太久 |
[15:11] | Yeah, well… | 是的 |
[15:13] | I just don’t wanna move too fast. | 我只是不想太快就搬 |
[15:16] | I mean, you know, it’s a big decision. | 我的意思是 你知道 这是个很大的决定 |
[15:20] | Yes, it is. | 是的 的确 |
[15:21] | Well, you know… | 好吧 随你 |
[15:23] | if you’re comfortable here… | 只要你在这里住的很舒服的话 |
[15:27] | So… | 所以 – 你想知道好消息还是坏消息? – 好消息 |
[15:28] | – you want the good news or bad news? – Good news. | – 你想知道好消息还是坏消息? – 好消息 |
[15:30] | I got us a table on a patio. | 我在Patio订了桌子 |
[15:32] | Oh, good! | 哦 太棒了! |
[15:33] | Bad news is, your guy’s tellin’ the truth. | 坏消息是 你的那位说的是实话 |
[15:35] | Nick Koslov was in FBI custody from 6:30 to 5 a.m. | Nick Koslov被FBI从晚上6点半拘留到早上5点 |
[15:45] | I was in bed by 9:00 on friday. | 星期五晚上9点我就上床了 |
[15:49] | Is there an aspirin around here somewhere? | 这里有阿斯匹林吗? |
[15:54] | I had to be at work at 5:00 on saturday, | 我要在星期六早上5点工作 |
[15:56] | so friday’s tough for me. | 所以星期五对我来说真的很艰难 |
[15:58] | Can someone verify that? | 有什么人可以证明吗? |
[16:00] | Just my dog. Other than that- | 只有我的狗 除此之外– |
[16:01] | Did you know that you were Zoya’s first customer? | 你知道自己是Zoya的第一个客户吗? |
[16:04] | Her name is Zoya? | 她叫Zoya? |
[16:05] | Not to burden you with too much information | 我们不想拿那个和你经常有性关系 |
[16:08] | about the woman you were having sex with on a regular basis, | 的女人的信息来麻烦你 |
[16:10] | but, yes, her name was Zoya Petrovna. | 但是 是的 她叫Zoya Petrovna |
[16:14] | She was an immigrant from Russia. | 她是俄国来的移民 |
[16:16] | And when she started keeping records around january 2nd, | 自她从1月2号开始记录以来 |
[16:20] | you’re listed as her first John. | 你是名单上的第一个人 |
[16:24] | Really? | 真的么? |
[16:26] | What’s the significance of that? | 这件事意味着什么? |
[16:27] | Because last thursday, the day before Zoya was murdered, | 因为上个星期四 在Zoya被谋杀的前一天 |
[16:30] | Mr. Booth was also the last appointment on the calendar, | 日历上注明约会的人也是Booth先生 |
[16:34] | which makes him her alpha and omega- | 看起来他是她的始终– |
[16:37] | the beginning and the end. | 第一个也是最后一个 |
[16:38] | – Coincidence. – Excuse me. | – 只是碰巧 – 对不起 |
[16:39] | Are you acting as his defense counsel? | 你是他的律师吗? |
[16:41] | He doesn’t need a lawyer, Brenda. | 他不需要律师 Brenda 那他自己就能够很好回答所有这些问题 |
[16:43] | Then he’s perfectly capable of answering these questions on his own. | 那他自己就能够很好回答所有这些问题 |
[16:45] | So. You saw Zoya 3, 4 times a week? | 那么 你一个星期和Zoya碰面3、4次? |
[16:50] | Was she that good? | 她真的那么好吗? |
[16:54] | I like certain things. | 我喜欢某些事情 |
[16:55] | How’d you meet her? | 你是怎么认识她的? |
[16:57] | Ad in the L.A. weekly. | 洛杉矶周报上的广告 |
[16:58] | She didn’t have an ad in the L.A. weekly. She had a web page. | 她没有在洛杉矶周报上登广告 她有个主页 |
[17:01] | Your friend is lyin’. | 你的朋友在撒谎 |
[17:03] | Come on. That… that’s an easy thing to get mixed up. | 得了 那个 那是个很容易就混淆的事情 |
[17:09] | So. You like “certain things”, and these things cost money… | 那么你喜欢”某些事情” 这些事情需要花费金钱 |
[17:13] | around $500 an hour. | 大约500美元一小时 |
[17:15] | So you were shellin’ out about $2, 000 a week | 那么你一周要支付2000美元 |
[17:19] | On a federal salary? | 用联邦政府的薪水? |
[17:25] | Do I have to answer that? | 我必须回答这个吗? |
[17:27] | Ok. That’s enough. | 好的 已经够了 |
[17:28] | Thank you so much, Mr. Booth. | 非常感谢 Booth先生 |
[17:30] | We’ll meet again under more formal circumstances. | 我们会在更多正式的场合再碰面的 |
[17:36] | I’ll see you later. | – 再见 – 好的 |
[17:39] | All right, so the guy’s a bit of a mess. | 好吧 这个家伙有点混乱 |
[17:41] | But you didn’t have to swipe the cup. He would’ve given you a DNA sample. | 但你也不需要把杯子拿走 他会给你DNA样本的 |
[17:44] | And you’re wasting your time. Danny’s innocent. | 你在浪费你的时间 Danny是清白的 |
[17:46] | Well, I don’t know if he killed her yet, but he’s certainly not innocent. | 好吧 我不知道是否是他杀了她 但他的确不是清白的 |
[17:49] | Hey, guys lie, | 嘿 人们经常撒谎 |
[17:51] | especially about hookers. | 尤其是关于妓女的事 |
[17:53] | Will Zoya Petrovna, Will. | |
[17:55] | Zoya Petrovna. | 她叫Zoya Petrovna |
[17:56] | She had a name. She was 18 years old, | 她有名字 18岁 |
[17:58] | practically a child. | 几乎还是个孩子 |
[18:00] | And she came here from Russia on a visa. | 她通过签证从俄国来到这里 |
[18:02] | And where’s your friend work? | 你的朋友在哪里工作? 移民海关局 |
[18:03] | Immigration and customs enforcement. | 移民海关局 |
[18:09] | Last night you were hot on Nick Koslov. What happened to him? | 昨天你很严厉地对待Nick Koslov 他怎么样了? |
[18:11] | During the time of the crime, he was with the FBI. | 在案发的时间里 他和FBI在一起 |
[18:13] | They’ve confirmed that. | 他们已经证实了 |
[18:15] | Why’d the FBI get back to you so fast? | 为什么FBI能那么快就回复你? |
[18:17] | I’m still waiting to hear back on Oswald and Kennedy. | 我还在这里等关于Oswald和Kennedy的回复呢 (Lee Harvey Oswald是Kennedy总统刺杀案的凶手) |
[18:22] | What do we have on the phone dump? | 电话记录中有什么发现? |
[18:24] | Uh… she talked to 3 people almost every day. | 呃 她几乎每天要和3个人交谈 |
[18:28] | Nick Koslov, Nadia Orwell… | – 啊哈 |
[18:30] | and a cat psychic named madame Lulu. | 还有一只有着老太太名字的猫 叫Lulu |
[18:33] | Any calls to Ossie E. or Danny booth? | 有什么电话是打给Ossie E或Danny Booth的? |
[18:36] | Mmm… no, nothing. | 嗯 没有 |
[18:38] | Lt. Provenza, I want a full background check on this customs officer at L.A.X. | Provenza队长 我要一份这个洛杉矶海关官员的详细背景资料 |
[18:42] | financial, criminal, and public. | 财务方面 有无犯罪前科 还有公众形象 |
[18:43] | And pay special | 特别要注意的是他的未婚妻– |
[18:46] | where and what she was doin’ at the time of the crime. | 在案发的时候她在哪里 在做什么 |
[18:48] | Find me Nadia Orwell. The quicker, the better. | 帮我找到Nadia Orwell 越快越好 |
[18:50] | And take this cup and the soda can Nick Koslov was drinkin’ out of | 带上这个杯子 还有Nick |
[18:54] | and rush them to the DNA lab. | Koslov喝的苏打水 把它们交给DNA实验室 |
[18:56] | I know. It’s an extra $2, 000. | 我知道 会额外花费2000美元 |
[18:58] | I’ll deal with it. Gabe- | 我会处理的 |
[19:00] | Where’s sgt. Gabriel? | Gabriel中士去哪儿了? |
[19:02] | Ok, let’s see. | 好的 让我们看一下 |
[19:03] | Here we go. | 好了 |
[19:05] | Russian prostitutes… | 俄国妓女 |
[19:07] | and we’ll add some of the breakaway soviet republics as well. | 然后最好再加入一些苏联解体后的共和国 |
[19:10] | What’s the M.O.? | 凶器是什么? 在后背 6英寸锯齿状刀口 |
[19:11] | A 6-inch serrated blade in the back. | 在后背 6英寸锯齿状刀口 |
[19:13] | Stab wounds. | 刺伤 |
[19:16] | Well, let’s see how this new program works. | 好吧 让我们看看这个新的程序是如何工作的 |
[19:17] | Ready to spin the wheel? | 准备开始? |
[19:19] | Go for it, Franny. | 开始吧 Franny |
[19:20] | You want my homicide analyst, your boss is supposed to ask. | 需要我的杀人犯分析家 你的头应该先来征求我的意见 |
[19:23] | Ah. Hey, captain. I… only need Franny for 10 minutes, tops. | 啊 嗨 队长 我 最多只需要Franny10分钟 |
[19:26] | Well, I’m not sure if, uh, | 好吧 我不是很确定 呃 |
[19:28] | Franny’s work is up to miss Atlanta’s exacting standards. | Franny的工作是否能达到亚特兰大小姐的严苛标准 |
[19:32] | Uh, frankly, sir, miss Atlanta doesn’t know I’m here. | 呃 坦白地说 长官 亚特兰大小姐并不知道我在这里 |
[19:36] | Really! | – 真的! – 嗯哼 |
[19:38] | I hear she likes Pope’s friend from this russian hooker. | 我听说她盯上了Pope的一位和这个俄罗斯妓女鬼混的朋友 |
[19:42] | Well, I’m tryin’ to clear him. | 呃 我正在洗脱他的嫌疑 |
[19:44] | – Yeah? – Yeah. | – 是吗? – 是的 |
[19:45] | Good. Keep at it. | 很棒 加油吧 |
[19:47] | Jackpot! Here we go, sarge. | 中了! 看这里 警官 |
[19:49] | Another russian prostitute. | 另一个俄罗斯妓女 |
[19:50] | Multiple knife wounds in the back. | 后背有多处刀伤 大约在6个月前发现 |
[19:52] | Found about 6 months ago. | 大约在6个月前发现 |
[19:53] | Bingo. | 太好了 还有什么更好的?! |
[19:54] | Doesn’t get any closer that that. | 还有什么更好的?! |
[19:55] | I should be in Vegas this morning. | 我今天早上应该在拉斯维加斯才对 – 是的 |
[19:57] | Yes, you should be. | 你应该去那里 – 嗯哼 |
[19:59] | Say, captain, you’re the expert on Koslov. | 那 队长 你是Koslov的专家 |
[20:03] | You hear anything that might help me out with this? | 你有什么能帮助到我们的吗? |
[20:08] | Run along, now, Gabriel. | 你可以走了 现在 Gabriel |
[20:10] | Your boss needs me, she knows where I am. | 你的头需要我的话 她知道我在哪里 |
[20:47] | Hey, Fritz. It’s me. | 嗨 Fritz 是我 |
[20:50] | Uh, Brenda. | 呃 Brenda |
[20:51] | Uh, just wanted to, uh… | 呃 只是想 呃 |
[20:54] | call and say, uh… | 打电话给你说 呃 |
[20:57] | thank you for dinner last night. | 谢谢你昨天的晚餐 |
[20:58] | And, uh… | 还有 呃 |
[21:01] | See? I can call when it has nothin’ to do with work. | 看吧 没有工作上的事情我也是会打电话给你的 哈哈哈哈 |
[21:06] | And, um… I had a really nice time, too. | 还有 呃 昨天我也真的很开心 |
[21:10] | And I just wanted to, you know, call you | 我只是想 你知道 打电话给你 |
[21:13] | and tell you that. So, ok, thanks again, | 告诉你这些 所以 好的 再次感谢 |
[21:16] | and I’ll talk to you later. Bye. | 我以后再给你打电话 再见 |
[21:18] | Um… and have a good day, now. Bye-bye. | 嗯 |
[21:26] | Nadia Orwell? | 祝你今天过的开心 再见 |
[21:28] | Deputy chief Brenda Leigh Johnson, LAPD. | 副警长Brenda Leigh Johnson 洛杉矶警察局 |
[21:31] | I need to talk to you about Zoya Petrovna. | 我想和你谈谈Zoya Petrovna |
[21:33] | I do not know this Zoya. | 我不认识这个Zoya |
[21:34] | Really? She calls you almost every day. | 真的吗? 她几乎每天都打电话给你 |
[21:36] | When was the last time you spoke to her? | 你最后一次跟她说话是什么时候? |
[21:38] | I have american husband now. We have money. | 我现在有个美国丈夫 我们有钱 |
[21:40] | We pay tax. My baby’s… | 我们交税 我的孩子 |
[21:42] | But you used to work for Nick Koslov. Isn’t that right? | 但你曾为Nick Koslov工作 是吗? |
[21:46] | Don’t you think it’s strange that you haven’t heard from Zoya since last friday? | 你不认为这很奇怪吗? 上个星期五之后你就再也没有接到Zoya的电话了 |
[21:49] | I do not know this Zoya! | 我真的不认识这个Zoya! |
[21:51] | Can you help me? Please? | 你能帮我吗? 求你了 |
[21:54] | Did you care about her at all, Nadia? | 你究竟关心她吗 Nadia? |
[21:57] | Did she mean anything to you? | 她对你来说有什么意义吗? |
[22:02] | Can you help me? | 你能帮我吗? |
[22:04] | Please? Can you help me? | 求你了 你能帮我吗? |
[22:08] | I had tried to tell her is more bad than we thought, | 我曾经试着说服她 这里比我们想像的要糟糕的多 |
[22:12] | but Zoya come anyway. | 但Zoya还是来了 |
[22:15] | We all come anyway. | 我们到底还是来了 |
[22:17] | How do you get in? | 你们是怎么过来的? |
[22:18] | Is arranged. | 是安排好的 |
[22:20] | Passport and visa come in mail with tickets to L.A. | 护照和签证通过邮件寄过来 还有到洛杉矶的机票 |
[22:23] | We get off plane, show up for man in airport, | 我们下了飞机 机场有人接应 |
[22:27] | um… what is it… | 嗯是什么 |
[22:30] | uh, customs. | 呃 海关 |
[22:31] | Did one of these men stamp your passport? | 这些人中的某个在你的护照上盖章? |
[22:35] | Sick pig. | 恶心的猪 |
[22:40] | We all have to date him. | 我们都必须和他约会 |
[22:43] | Zoya his favorite. | Zoya是他的最爱 |
[22:44] | She look young, you know? | 她看起来很年轻 你知道吗? |
[22:47] | To him, she was like a drug. | 对他来说 她就像是毒品 |
[22:50] | Do you think he could’ve killed her? | 你是否认为他会杀了她? |
[22:52] | Any drug can make you crazy. | 任何毒品都会让你发疯 |
[22:58] | What about this man? | 那这个人呢? |
[22:59] | He no do nothing. Just… | 他什么都没做 |
[23:02] | smell feet. | 只是闻脚 |
[23:07] | And Nick Koslov? | 那Nick Koslov呢? |
[23:10] | He was your boss, right? | 他曾是你的老板,是吗? |
[23:13] | Nick? | |
[23:16] | His father’s a scary guy. | 他的父亲是个很可怕的家伙 |
[23:20] | Nothing you say will go anywhere. I-I promise that. | 你所说的都不会传出去 我–我保证 |
[23:23] | I’m just tryin’ to find out the truth. | 我只是正在试图找出真相 |
[23:25] | I just want to find out what happened to Zoya. | 我只是想知道Zoya到底发生了什么事情 |
[23:31] | Nick like her. | Nick喜欢她 |
[23:33] | Took her to a party. Put her in nice house. | 把她带到派对上去 把她安置在很漂亮的房子中 |
[23:36] | Zoya happy at first. | Zoya一开始很开心 |
[23:37] | What happened? | 发生了什么事情? |
[23:38] | She want husband like I get. Want to become american. Ok? | 她想和我一样有个丈夫 想成为美国人 知道吗? |
[23:43] | One day she call, tells me she coming up with baby. | 有一天她打电话给我 告诉我 她要有孩子了 |
[23:47] | Next day she cry. | 第二天她哭了 |
[23:50] | Nick hit her. Says she have baby, he send her home. | Nick打了她 说她要是有了孩子 要把她送回去 |
[23:52] | Was she planning on leaving him? | 她想过离开他吗? |
[23:54] | She cannot leave. | 她不能离开 |
[23:56] | Nick keep our passports until we have money to get them back. | Nick占着我们的护照 直到我们赚足了钱把它们赎回来 |
[23:59] | Always is more money than they say. | 但总比他们所说的钱要多得多 |
[24:01] | You got out, though. | 但你还是离开了 |
[24:07] | If you give them 3 others, they let you go. | 如果你给他们另外3个人 他们就会让你走 |
[24:14] | And you let Zoya come… | 所以你让Zoya来 |
[24:17] | knowin’ what was gonna happen to her. | 你知道她会发生什么事情 |
[24:20] | I betray her. | 我出卖了她 |
[24:23] | Yes. | 是的 |
[24:28] | I try to get her to change mind before she leave. | 在她出国之前 我试着让她改变心意 |
[24:32] | I tell her not to come. I tell her… more bad. | 我告诉她不要来 我告诉她很糟糕 |
[24:36] | I- I tell- | 我–我告诉她– |
[24:55] | Chief, look what I found. | 警长 看我找到的 |
[24:56] | Unsolved brentwood homicide from november 6, ’04. | 2004年11月6日一起还未解决的Brentwood凶杀案 |
[25:00] | Vanya Kastanka, 19, multiple stab wounds in the back. | Vanya Kastanka 19岁 – 在后背有多处刺伤 – 嗯哼 |
[25:05] | Where’s the M.E. report? | 法医的报告在哪里? |
[25:07] | It wasn’t with the file. | 没有和档案在一起 |
[25:13] | Ok, entered the U.S. at Lax on 9-19-04 on a visitor’s visa. | 好的 她在2004年9月19日通过 旅行签证从洛杉矶国际机场进入美国 |
[25:18] | She paid her rent on time, in cash, | 她按时付租金 用现金付 |
[25:19] | and had unclaimed property worth several thousand dollars. | 还有几件无人认领的财产大概值几千美元 |
[25:22] | Booth can’t afford these things. | Booth可买不起这些东西 |
[25:23] | On his salary, but I’m thinking he might do some moonlighting. | 就靠他那点薪水 但我认为他可能会做些副业 |
[25:26] | Oh, no. | 哦 不 |
[25:28] | Oh, I do not feel good about this. | 哦 我有不详的预感 |
[25:36] | Deputy chief Johnson, sergeant Gabriel, | 副警长Johnson Gabriel警官 |
[25:38] | this is Bill Blackburn and Steven Sims from the FBI. | 这是FBI的Bill Blackburn和Steven Sims |
[25:41] | Pleased, gentlemen. To what do I owe this privilege? | 先生们 很高兴见到你们 我能很荣幸地为你们做什么吗? |
[25:44] | I’m afraid we have a little overlap issue in the Zoya Petrovna murder. | 恐怕在Zoya Petrovna谋杀案中我们有一些小小的交叠 |
[25:47] | Oh, really? What’s that? | 哦 真的吗? 是什么? |
[25:48] | Can’t say any more than that. | 不能说太多 |
[25:50] | National security. Sorry. | 国家安全问题 对不起 |
[25:52] | But if you give us your files in this case, we’d greatly appreciate it. | 但如果你把这个案子涉及到的文件交给我们 我们会非常非常感激的 |
[26:21] | I had nothing to do with this. | 这和我无关 |
[26:23] | Just a lucky break for your friend Danny Booth, I guess. | 我猜对你的朋友Danny Booth来说 这真是很幸运的暂停 |
[26:26] | You know what, think what you want, ok? | 随便你怎么想,好吗? |
[26:28] | I don’t control the FBI. | 我又不能控制FBI |
[26:34] | Look at ’em. | 看看 自鸣得意的混蛋拿走了我们所有的材料 |
[26:35] | Smug bastards taking all our stuff. | 自鸣得意的混蛋拿走了我们所有的材料 |
[26:38] | Not all, sergeant Gabriel. | 不是所有 Gabriel警官 |
[26:40] | Although I do find it interesting how an 18-year-old russian hooker | 我只是很好奇 为什么一个18岁的俄罗斯妓女 |
[26:43] | suddenly becomes a vital concern of our national security apparatus. | 会突然摇身一变成为 涉及到我们国家安全的重要人物 |
[26:47] | Who are we to question the FBI? | 我们怎么能去质问FBI呢? 他们要找Zoya |
[26:48] | They asked for Zoya, Zoya they get. | 那就给他们Zoya |
[26:51] | They didn’t, however, ask for Vanya Kastanka, | 但是他们没有要找Vanya Kastanka |
[26:53] | and suddenly I find I got all this time on my hands. | 突然我发现我有足够的时间来处理了 |
[27:10] | How many of these unmarked graves are you gonna dig up? | 你还想挖多少无名坟墓? |
[27:12] | As many as necessary. | 越多越好 |
[27:26] | Are you ever gonna answer that? | 你是不是不准备接电话? |
[27:28] | It’s Pope. If I answer it, he’ll tell me to come back | 是Pope 如果我接了 他会让我回去的 |
[27:30] | and I have no intention of doing that. | 但我并不想回去 |
[27:32] | I know this is unsettling, father. | 我知道这让人很不好受 牧师 |
[27:35] | No, no. It’s my fault. | 不 不 是我的错 |
[27:36] | We bury too many russian girls here. | 我们在这里埋了太多的俄罗斯女孩 |
[27:38] | Drugs, aids, suicide. | 吸毒的 染上艾滋病的 自杀的 |
[27:41] | It’s too much liberty, too fast, I think. | 我认为太冒失了 太快了 |
[27:45] | I must start a fund for head stones. | 我得为墓碑筹集点钱 |
[27:49] | How do they get here? | 她们是怎么过来的? |
[27:51] | Why do they come? | 她们为什么会来? |
[27:53] | I cry for them, but I don’t know who they are. | 我为她们感到悲伤 但我不知道她们是谁 |
[27:59] | Ah, here she is. | 啊 找到她了 |
[28:01] | This is the girl you were looking for, isn’t it? | 这就是你要找的女孩吗? |
[28:03] | Yeah, it’s her. | 是的 就是她 |
[28:05] | I meant to put a little special marker on her grave, | 我一直想在她的坟墓上标上特殊标记 |
[28:08] | but I never got around to it. | 但我从未有机会这么做 |
[28:10] | Special marker? Why? | 特殊的标记? 为什么? |
[28:12] | Because she was pregnant. | 因为她怀孕了 |
[28:19] | She always sits at the back row, usually with a man. | 她总是坐在后排 通常和一个男人在一起 |
[28:23] | One day she stopped me after the service, | 有一天 她在祷告后把我叫住 |
[28:26] | when the man wasn’t there, | 那时候那个男人正好不在 |
[28:28] | told me she was pregnant, | 她告诉我她怀孕了 |
[28:30] | but was afraid to have the baby. | 但很害怕有了孩子 |
[28:34] | Maybe I gave her the wrong advice. | 或许我给了她错误的建议 |
[28:38] | The man she was with, | 和她在一起的男人 |
[28:40] | you recognize either of these gentlemen? | 你能从这些男士中认出来吗? |
[28:42] | Yes, him. | 是的 就是他 |
[28:43] | He was very, very tall. | 他非常 非常高 |
[28:48] | Where were you november 6, 2004? | 2004年11月6日你在哪里? |
[28:51] | That was 6 months ago. | 那是6个月之前的事情了 |
[28:57] | Wait. Um… | 等等 嗯 |
[29:00] | november 6, | 11月6日 |
[29:01] | that’s the day before my mother’s birthday. | 是我妈妈生日的前一天 |
[29:05] | I was in the hospital. | 我在医院 |
[29:08] | Glendale Memorial. | Glendale Memorial医院 |
[29:09] | Appendectomy the day before. Check it out. | 做阑尾切除手术 你可以去查 |
[29:11] | I’ll take your word for it. | 我相信你的话 |
[29:12] | I don’t think you killed Vanya Kastanka. | 我认为是不是你杀了Vanya |
[29:15] | Kastanka Vanya…? | |
[29:16] | Although I’m sure you slept with her as you do all the young girls from Russia | 不过我肯定你跟她上过床 还有那些从俄罗斯来的其他姑娘 |
[29:20] | whose passports you stamp, visas you approve. | 你在她们的护照上盖了章 批准她们的签证 |
[29:22] | Isn’t that right, Mr. Booth? | 对吗 Booth先生? |
[29:24] | Along with the money that the russian mob pays you, | 还有那些俄罗斯黑帮付给你的钱 |
[29:26] | don’t you also have your choice of all the young ladies | 你是否还可以挑选所有年轻的女士 |
[29:29] | that you can legally allow into this country? | 那些你从法律上正式批准 进入这个国家的女士? |
[29:33] | Oh, god. | 哦 上帝 |
[29:37] | Oh, god. You know what? I’d might, uh… | 哦 上帝 你知道吗? 我想 呃 |
[29:39] | I might need an attorney. | 我想要求一个律师 |
[29:42] | Oh, no, no, no. You don’t need an attorney | 哦 不 不 不 你不需要律师 |
[29:43] | because if you get an attorney, I | 因为如果你有律师 我就打算和你的未婚妻一起坐在下来 |
[29:46] | and have a nice, long chat with her about what you’ve been doing with your penis. | 和她好好的长谈一下 谈谈你的生殖器做过的事 |
[29:51] | You’d do that? You would drag Ellen into this? | 你想那么做吗? 你要把Ellen也拖到这个案子中来? |
[29:53] | Oh, I’d do that. I do that and so much more than all that. | 哦 我会那么做的 我会那么做的 甚至更狠 |
[29:55] | Yeah, I’d hold off on that deposit for the caterers, too, man, | 是的 我还会拖延给婚宴筹备者的钱 先生 |
[29:58] | because to be honest with you, I’m just not seeing it. | 因为 对你说实话 我是还没明白 |
[30:01] | Your wedding. | 你的婚礼 |
[30:02] | It’s just not clear to me. | 对我来说不是很明白 |
[30:04] | Here’s what I want you to do. | 我要你做这些事情 |
[30:05] | I want you to call the FBI | 我要你打电话给FBI |
[30:07] | and make an appointment to talk to them | 跟他们订个谈话的时间 |
[30:09] | to tell them what you do for the Koslovs. | 告诉他们你对Koslovs所做的事情 |
[30:11] | What?! | 什么?! |
[30:13] | I can’t do that. | 我不能那么做 |
[30:14] | I can’t talk to them. | 我不能跟他们说 |
[30:15] | I didn’t ask you to talk to ’em. | 我并没有要求你跟他们说 |
[30:17] | I asked you to make an appointment to talk to ’em. | 我要你跟他们订一个谈话的时间 |
[30:19] | Special agents Steven Sims and Bill Blackburn. | Steven Sims和Bill Blackburn探员 |
[30:27] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[30:37] | Hi, y’all. Remember me? | 嗨 你还记得我吗? |
[30:41] | Chief Johnson, sure. | Johnson警长 当然 |
[30:43] | What can we do for you? | 有什么能为你效劳的吗? |
[30:44] | Mind if I come in? | 介意我进来吗? |
[30:45] | Actually, we have an appointment. | 实际上 我们在等人 |
[30:46] | Danny Booth sends his regrets. | Danny Booth不能来表示歉意 |
[30:51] | May I sit down? | 我能坐下来吗? |
[30:53] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[30:54] | I found another case that might interest you gentlemen. | 我发现了另外一个你们可能会 很感兴趣的案子 |
[30:58] | Another murder, | 另一起谋杀 |
[31:00] | Vanya Kastanka, | |
[31:02] | also a russian immigrant, also a hooker, | 也是一个俄罗斯移民 也是一个妓女 |
[31:05] | also stabbed in the back with a 6-inch serrated blade. | 也被一把6英寸的锯齿状刀片 刺中了后背 |
[31:08] | Also in what I can only describe as an alarming coincidence, | 我也只能形容这一切实在是太过于巧合了 |
[31:12] | dating Nick Koslov. | 全和Nick Koslov约过会 |
[31:14] | In fact, DNA samples show that she was pregnant | 实际上 DNA样本显示 |
[31:17] | with his baby at the time that she was murdered. | 在被谋杀的时候她还怀着他的孩子 |
[31:19] | Isn’t that amazing? | 是不是很令人吃惊? |
[31:21] | And I began to wonder if you two might also have known | 我也想知道你们两个是否也知道 |
[31:24] | where Nick was when Vanya got a knife in the back? | 在Vanya被刀刺中后背的时候 Nick在哪里? |
[31:28] | We’ve had him under surveillance for a year and a half. | 我们已经监视了他一年半了 |
[31:32] | We might be able to save you some time. | 或许我们可以帮你节约点时间 |
[31:34] | What’s the date of death? | 死亡的日期是什么时候? |
[31:35] | September 6, 2004, 5:00 to 9:00 p.m. | 2004年9月6日 晚上5点到9点 |
[31:54] | He had the flu. He was home sick. | 他得了流感 生病在家 |
[31:56] | September 6. It’s right here. | 9月6日 都在这里 |
[31:58] | Oh, I’m sorry. Did I say september 6? | 哦 我很抱歉 我是说9月6日么? |
[32:00] | I meant october 6 between 8:00 in the morning and 2:00 in the afternoon. | 我是说10月6日 早上8点到下午2点之间 |
[32:17] | He was in Vegas, Caesars Palace. | 他在拉斯维加斯 凯撒酒店 |
[32:21] | And if I picked another date and another time? | 如果我还想知道另外一个日子 和另外一个时间? |
[32:24] | We’ll have been watching him then, too. | 我们一直在监视他 |
[32:28] | Ok? | 明白了吗? |
[32:31] | Is it clear to you now? | 你现在明白了吗? |
[32:36] | And what about the next time he brutally murders a teenage girl? | 那下一次会怎么样呢? 当他残忍地谋杀了一个十几岁的女孩时? |
[32:53] | I said arrest Nick Koslov, but make sure he’s with his father. | 我说了要拘捕Nick Koslov 但请确保他是和他的父亲在一起 |
[32:56] | And sergeant Gabriel, ask captain Taylor for his help, please? Thank you! | Gabriel警官 请Taylor队长帮下忙 好吗? |
[33:00] | Brenda, wait! | – 谢谢! -BRENDA 等等! 我们现在还是别说话的好 |
[33:00] | We should not be talking right now. | 我们现在还是别说话的好 |
[33:02] | Why not? | 为什么不? 你说Nick被FBI拘留的时候 是在撒谎吗? |
[33:03] | Were you lying to me when you said that Nick was in FBI custody? | 你说Nick被FBI拘留的时候 是在撒谎吗? |
[33:06] | I told you what they told me. | 我只是告诉你他们告诉我的 |
[33:08] | Look, Brenda, this is a giant rico investigation. | 这是一个庞大的反黑社会组织调查 |
[33:11] | Ivan Koslov owns a drug smuggling empire worth billions of dollars. | Ivan Koslov拥有一个毒品走私帝国 价值几十亿美元 |
[33:15] | I know it’s hard, but you got to see the big picture. | 我知道很困难 但你必须看到大局 |
[33:17] | I used to paint the big picture, ok? | 我以前经常绘制大局 好吗? |
[33:20] | I know what’s going on here. | 我知道这里发生什么事情 |
[33:21] | Nick was never in FBI custody. | Nick从没有被FBI拘留过 |
[33:23] | Your friends flipped him so he turned against his father | 你的朋友挑唆他 让他和父亲敌对 |
[33:24] | which is why they’ve given him an alibi. | 这就是为什么他们要给他不在场证明 |
[33:26] | What do you want me to say? | 你要我说什么呢? 我要你说那个家伙杀了十几岁的女孩 |
[33:27] | I want you to say that letting people kill teenage girls | 我要你说那个家伙杀了十几岁的女孩 |
[33:29] | because they got good connections to the mob is wrong, | 因为他们和教父之间关系不错是错误的 |
[33:31] | I want you to say that in America we are all equal under the law, | 我要你说在美国 法律面前人人平等 |
[33:34] | and I want you to say that you think what’s going on here is morally reprehensible. | 我要你说 这里所发生的一切在道德上要受到谴责的 |
[33:38] | Brenda, what is going on here is morally reprehensible. | 这里所发生的一切在道德上要受到谴责的 |
[33:43] | Thank god for that. | 感谢上帝 |
[33:44] | But it doesn’t matter what I think, | 但这和我所认为的毫无关系 |
[33:46] | it doesn’t matter what you think, because this is what’s happening. | 和你所认为的也毫无关系 因为这正在发生 |
[33:49] | They’re gonna stand by their story. | 他们一定会维护自己的说法 |
[33:52] | Well, I certainly hope they do because that’s how I plan to close my case. | 我希望他们这么做 因为我准备就这样来结我的案子 |
[33:57] | I hope you’re not mad at me tomorrow. | 我希望明天你不要生我气 |
[34:07] | Brenda, what is it the FBI calling me about? | FBI打电话给我干嘛? Will |
[34:10] | Will, I was just about to come see you, | 我正准备来见你 但首先我得帮你的朋友Danny |
[34:12] | but first I can help your friend Danny Booth. | Booth 不要管他 |
[34:14] | Forget him. | 和妓女发生性关系是一件事情 |
[34:15] | Sex with a hooker is one thing, but this other stuff, | 但这是另外一件事情 |
[34:17] | I’ll turn him in to the feds myself. | 我会亲自向联邦政府告发他 你就告诉我为什么他们要打电话给我? |
[34:19] | Just tell me why they’re calling me? | 我以谋杀罪拘捕了Nick Koslov |
[34:21] | I had Nick Koslov arrested for murder. | 他现在就在其中一间审讯室 长官 |
[34:23] | He’s in one of the interview rooms right now, sir. | Brenda 你不能那么做 |
[34:26] | Brenda, you can’t do that. | 一分钟 请坚持一会儿 |
[34:27] | One minute. Just hold on. | 一分钟 请坚持一会儿 |
[34:29] | And he’s got his attorney with him? | 他带着律师吗? |
[34:31] | Oh, yes. | 哦 是的 |
[34:32] | Andy Osterman, one of the top mob attorneys in the city. | 在这个城市中数一数二的黑帮律师 我不知道你为什么要这么做 |
[34:35] | I don’t know why you wanted it that way, man. | 女士 他不会让Nick跟你说的 |
[34:38] | He’ll never let Nick talk to you. | – 哦 上帝 – 一分钟 |
[34:39] | Oh, god. | 就坚持一会儿 |
[34:40] | One minute. Just hold on. | 就坚持一会儿 我会解释这一切的 |
[34:42] | I’ll explain this. | Taylor队长 |
[34:43] | Captain Taylor, I’d really appreciate anything you can tell me about Nicholas Koslov, | Taylor队长 如果你可以告诉我关于Nicholas Koslov |
[34:47] | especially in regards to his relationship with his family. | 的任何事情 我会非常非常感激的 尤其是他和他家族之间的关系 |
[34:52] | Um, all right. Sure. | 嗯 好的 当然 |
[34:56] | Nick is from the wrong side of the sheets. | Nick在家族名单之外 |
[34:59] | Son of his father’s second mistress, an american girl, | 是他父亲第二个情妇的儿子 |
[35:02] | I forget her name. | 一个美国女孩 我忘记她的名字了 |
[35:04] | A pro. | 她在他大约4岁那年失踪了 |
[35:05] | She went missing when he was about 4 years old. | |
[35:09] | What else might help you here? | 还有什么我可以帮你的吗? |
[35:14] | All right, he’s not very high up the ladder. | 好吧 |
[35:18] | His legitimate brothers get most of the bigger responsibilities and the money, | 在家族中他的地位不是很高 他的兄弟掌管着绝大部分业务和钱财 |
[35:21] | Nick just manages the ladies. | Nick只管女人 |
[35:24] | He’s the family pimp. | 他是家族中拉皮条的 |
[35:28] | If that helps. | 不知道这些有没有用 |
[35:31] | Yes, it explains a few things. | 是的 解释了一些事情 |
[35:33] | Thank you. | 谢谢 非常感谢 |
[35:34] | Thank you very much. | 非常感谢 谢谢 |
[35:40] | Why don’t you ever just call me and say | 你为什么不打电话跟我说 |
[35:43] | I’m gonna be running around today | 我今天会东奔西跑 当我外出时 你在毁掉我的生活 |
[35:44] | and while I’m out, I might be ruining your life. | 当我外出时 你在毁掉我的生活 这是FBI的案子 Brenda |
[35:46] | This is an FBI case, Brenda. What do you expect me to say to them? | 你让我怎么跟他们解释? 就让他们再给我5分钟时间 |
[35:49] | Just keep them off my back for 5 minutes. Please, just 5 minutes. | 拜托 就5分钟 |
[35:52] | I promise I’m not gonna arrest him, I’m just gonna ask him a few questions. | 我答应我不会逮捕他 我只是要问他几个问题 |
[35:55] | 5 minutes. Pretty please? | 5分钟 拜托拜托? 好吧 |
[35:57] | Ok, but if you see black helicopters circling the building, wrap it up. | 但如果你看见黑色直升机在大楼周围盘旋 赶快结束 晚上好 |
[36:09] | Good evening, Mr. Osterman. | Osterman先生 副警长Brenda Leigh |
[36:11] | Deputy chief Brenda Leigh Johnson. | Johnson 哈罗 Nick |
[36:13] | Hello, Nick. | 你总是在别人家庭聚餐的时候 |
[36:14] | You always jerk people out of family dinners in handcuffs? | 把人带走铐上手铐吗? |
[36:17] | You sent Mr. Koslov’s uncle to the hospital with chest pains. | 你让Koslov先生的叔叔由于胸痛 而送进了医院 |
[36:20] | Not a good beginning to our relationship. | 这对我们间关系可不是个好的开始 哦 |
[36:22] | Oh, this isn’t the beginning of Nick’s and my relationship. | 这也不是Nick和我关系的开始 我们现在已经是老朋友了 |
[36:25] | We’re old friends now, aren’t we, Nick? | 是吗 Nick? 怎么回事? |
[36:27] | How so? | 我几天前和他谈过 |
[36:28] | I talked to him a few days ago | 关于Zoya Petrovna的谋杀案 |
[36:30] | about the murder of Zoya Petrovna. | 在没有律师的情况下? |
[36:31] | Without an attorney? | 我提供了但被拒绝了 |
[36:32] | Offered and declined. | |
[36:34] | What are you, stupid? Why didn’t you call me? | 你怎么回事 笨蛋? 你为什么不给我打电话? 我没杀 这就是原因 |
[36:36] | I didn’t do it, that’s why. It wasn’t a big deal. | 这不是什么大事 你知道的 |
[36:38] | You know what, this isn’t about breaking the alibi, guys. | 这可不是推翻不在犯罪现场证明 |
[36:41] | That’s a good thing because it’s not gonna happen. | 那是件好事 因为不会发生 |
[36:43] | I’ve got something new to talk about. | 我想谈论一下新的情况 你认识这个女人吗? |
[36:46] | Do you recognize this woman? | 不要回答 |
[36:47] | Don’t answer that. | 我来帮你 Nick 她叫Vanya Kastanka |
[36:48] | I’ll help you, Nick. Her name’s Vanya Kastanka, | 她叫Vanya |
[36:50] | Kastanka also a prostitute with whom you were familiar, | |
[36:53] | also stabbed in the back with the same knife used to kill Zoya. | 也是和你曾经亲密地在一起的妓女 |
[36:57] | We freely stipulate Nick’s attraction to young whores. | 也在后背上被人用和杀害Zoya相同 的刀刺中 |
[37:00] | This particular whore might be more interesting | 我们无权干涉年轻妓女对Nick的吸引 |
[37:03] | than the others being that DNA test prove | 这个特别的妓女可能更为有趣 |
[37:05] | that she was the mother of Nick’s unborn child. | 通过对其DNA测试证明 |
[37:08] | So he knocked up a whore. | 她是Nick未出生孩子的母亲 不就是搞大妓女的肚子嘛 |
[37:11] | It happens. | 难免的 是的 |
[37:12] | Yes, it does. | 是的 事实上 |
[37:13] | In fact, that’s how little Nicholas entered the world. | 这也是小Nicholas来到这个世界的方式 是这样吗? |
[37:15] | Isn’t that so? | 什么都不能改变这一切 |
[37:17] | Nothing can change that, can it? | 是吗? |
[37:19] | You’ll never be part of the family, will you? | 你永远成不了家族的一员 是吗? |
[37:21] | Your brothers will always come first, | 你的兄弟万事总是当先 当你父亲死了 |
[37:23] | and when your father dies, you may be cut out of the business altogether. | 你就有可能完全被剥夺家族生意 告诉我 Nick |
[37:26] | Tell me, Nick, | 你儿时发生在母亲身上的事 |
[37:27] | did what happened to your mom when you were a little boy, | 让你认为妓女是供人随意玩弄的? 对于你的空想心理学 |
[37:29] | did that make you think whores were disposable? | 我们已经听够了 |
[37:39] | Enough with the armchair psychology, Ms. Johnson. | Johnson女士 如果你还有什么证据 |
[37:43] | If you have any evidence, we would like to hear it. | 我们很乐意听一下 |
[37:45] | If not, we will wait for a judge to throw this out of court. | 如果没有 |
[37:47] | Fine. | 我们会等法官把这件案子扔出法庭 |
[37:49] | Since Nick here won’t tell me where he really was | 好的 |
[37:51] | during the time of Zoya and Vanya’s murder, | 既然Nick不能告诉我 在Zoya和Vanya被谋杀的时候他到底在哪里 |
[37:54] | perhaps, Mr. Osterman, you can tell me where you were? | 或许Osterman先生 你可以告诉我你在哪里? |
[37:57] | What does where I was have to do with anything? | 我在哪里有什么关系? |
[37:59] | Well, your Nick’s criminal attorney, right, | 可你是Nick的刑事律师 是吧 为他整个家族工作? |
[38:02] | for his whole family? | 是的 |
[38:03] | Yeah, I am. So? | 我是 所以? |
[38:05] | So you were with him last friday when he was being questioned by the FBI? | 所以你上个星期五和他在一起 当他被FBI审讯的时候? |
[38:10] | From… | 从 |
[38:12] | Yeah, from… | 是的 |
[38:14] | 7:00 p.m. until 5:00 in the morning. | 从下午7点到早上5点 是吗? |
[38:17] | Weren’t you? | 因为我无法相信 |
[38:18] | Because I can’t imagine that the FBI would arrest | FBI能在辩护律师不在场的情况之下 |
[38:21] | and question a criminal suspect for 10 hours | 对犯罪嫌疑人 |
[38:23] | without his attorney present, | 拘留审讯长打10个小时 |
[38:25] | or that that Nick wouldn’t have called for you under those circumstances. | 或许Nick在那种情况下没有打电话给你 |
[38:33] | And since the FBI provides your client with an alibi for both murders incidentally, | 既然FIB给你的客户提供两起谋杀的不在场证明 |
[38:38] | my only hope of getting this case in front of a jury | 那我在陪审团之前赢得这个案子的唯一希望 |
[38:41] | is if I can prove that Nick was not in federal custody at the time of Zoya’s murder. | 就是我能证明Nick在Zoya被谋杀的时候 |
[38:45] | So can you help me with that? | 没有被联邦政府拘留 所以你能帮我证明吗? |
[38:52] | No. | 不能 不能 |
[38:57] | No, I don’t think so. No. | 我想不能 不能 |
[38:59] | Well, I tried. | 好吧 我试过了 |
[39:03] | You’re free to go, Nick. Thank you. | 你可以走了 Nick 谢谢 |
[39:11] | Come on, Nicky. Time to go home. | 来吧 Nicky 可以回家了 |
[39:14] | This is it, Nick. | 就是这些 |
[39:16] | There’s nothing more to do. | Nick 没有什么其它的事了 |
[39:19] | No, you wait. | 不 你等等 – 我要坦白 |
[39:25] | – I want to confess. – No. | – 不 – 我要坦白 |
[39:27] | – I want to confess. – No, you’re coming home- | – 不 你要回家– 你给我滚开! |
[39:28] | Get off of me! | 我要坦白! 我要坦白! |
[39:30] | I want to confess! I want to confess! | 冲进去! 冲进去! |
[39:33] | Get in there! Get in there! | 快! 快! |
[39:34] | Go! Go! | 我坦白! 我坦白! – |
[39:36] | I confess! I confess! | 救命! – 我坦白! |
[39:38] | – Help! – I confess! | 我坦白! |
[39:41] | I confess! | 不要这么做! |
[39:43] | Don’t do this! | 不 给我滚开! |
[39:45] | No, get off of me! | 我会告诉你所有的事情! |
[39:46] | I’ll tell you everything! | 我会告诉你所有的事情! 我杀了她们两个 |
[39:48] | I killed ’em both. | 我用的是同一把刀 |
[39:49] | I used the same knife. | 我当时和他在一起 |
[39:51] | I was with him. He was being questioned by the feds. | 他被联邦探员拘捕的时候我和他在一起 啊! 帮帮我 |
[39:56] | Help me. | 求你帮帮我 |
[39:57] | Help me, please. You gotta help me. | 你一定要帮我 我很乐意帮你 Nick |
[39:59] | I’d love to help you, Nick, but I can’t break your alibi, see? | 但我没法推翻你的不在现场证明 明白吗? |
[40:03] | And I just don’t know who the jury will believe, you or the FBI. | 而且我也不知道陪审团会相信谁 你还是FBI |
[40:08] | I ought to kill you, too, you damn whore. | 我应该杀了你 你个可恶的婊子 |
[40:10] | Escort him out of the building, please. | 请护送他出大楼 不要让他们那么做 |
[40:12] | Don’t let them do this. Don’t let them do this! | 不要让他们那么做! 求你了 |
[40:15] | Please, I beg you! Damn it! | 我求求你! 他妈的! |
[40:28] | I say we call Sims and Blackburn at the FBI. | 我想我们该打电话给FBI的Sims和Blackburn 让他们知道我们刚释放了Nick |
[40:31] | Let them know we just released Nick and, oh, | 还有 哦 |
[40:35] | you call ’em in about 3 hours. | 你最好在3个小时之内给他们打电话 |
[40:38] | 3 hours, he’ll be dead. | 3个小时后他就死了 啊哈 |
[40:40] | Uh-uh. He’ll be buried in 3 hours. | 3个小时后他已经被活埋了 |
[40:43] | He’ll be dead when he leaves the building. Brenda… | 在他离开大楼的时候他就会死了 |
[40:57] | what did you just do? | 你都干了些什么? |
[41:32] | – Hi. – Hey. | – 嗨 – 嗨 |
[41:34] | Come in. | 进来 |
[41:38] | So, | 那么 |
[41:41] | this is the place you’re thinking of buying? | 这就是你考虑要买的地方? |
[41:43] | Yeah, it’s going at a reduced rate. | 是的 这里正在减价 |
[41:46] | Probably ’cause of the murder, I guess. | 可能是因为凶杀案 我猜 |
[41:47] | The owners are desperate to get rid of it | 主人拼命想卖出这幢楼 |
[41:51] | and it comes furnished, too. | 这里要重新布置 |
[41:52] | Not exactly my style, but I can move in next week. | 因为不是我的风格 但是我可以下个星期就搬进来 |
[41:57] | It’s nice. | 很不错 离工作的地方近 |
[41:58] | It’s close to work. | 离工作的地方近 很不错 |
[41:59] | It’s nice. | 很不错 |
[42:02] | So, I’m sure you heard Nick Koslov was found murdered last night. | 估计你已经听说Nick Koslov 昨天晚上被谋杀了 |
[42:07] | Had his throat slit. | 他的脖子被割开了 |
[42:10] | So, the world is short another budding serial killer. | 看来这个世界上又少了一个杀人狂魔 |
[42:13] | And the Koslov empire remains standing. | 而Koslov帝国仍旧存在 |
[42:16] | Not exactly. | 不完全是 |
[42:19] | Meet Danny Booth, | 见见Danny Booth |
[42:20] | an immigration and customs enforcement agent | 一名海关移民官员 |
[42:23] | that your friends can use to replace Nick. | 你的朋友可以用他来取代Nick |
[42:25] | He’ll make a deal and he needs protective custody. | 他会跟你们做交易 他需要保护 |
[42:28] | From the Koslovs? | 以防Koslov家族? 是的 还有他的未婚妻 |
[42:35] | Look, it wasn’t my job to protect Nick Koslov. | 我的工作并不是保护Nick Koslov |
[42:38] | It was my job to seek justice for those victims, | 我的工作是为那些受害者寻求公正 |
[42:41] | the teenage girls. | 十几岁的女孩们 你知道吗 |
[42:42] | You know what, | 你知道吗 或许我们应该暂时不要讨论工作 |
[42:43] | maybe we shouldn’t talk about work for a while. | 或许我们应该暂时不要讨论工作 |
[42:49] | Ok. | 好的 |
[42:52] | What do you want to talk about? | 你想谈论些什么? |
[43:04] | I’ll let you know, Brenda. | 我会让你知道的 Brenda |
[43:10] | You mind if I take that? | 你介意我把这个拿走吗? |
[43:11] | No. No. | 不 不 |
[43:21] | Damn! | 该死! |
[43:22] | The pound was supposed to pick him up. | 动物拘留所应该把它弄走的 |
[43:26] | That’s what I love about you, Brenda. | 这就是我爱你的地方 Brenda |
[43:29] | That sentimental heart of yours. | 你那感伤的心怀 |
[43:49] | Oh, all right. All right. | 哦 好吧 好吧 |
[43:52] | She must have left some food around here for you somewhere. | 她应该在这里什么地方 帮你留了点食物 哦! |
[44:01] | Here, kitty, kitty, kitty, kitty. | 看这里 小猫 小猫 小猫 小猫 |
[44:04] | Here, kitty, kitty. | 这里 小猫 小猫 |
[44:07] | Yeah. | 耶 |
[44:08] | Come on, | 来吧 |
[44:10] | you can trust me. | 你可以相信我 |
[44:13] | You can trust me. | 你可以相信我 |
[44:16] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[44:18] | Gotcha! | 我抓到你了! 禁止任何商业用途否则后果自负 ————————– |