时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:07] | Did you know these three guys who were murdered? | 你认识这三名死者? |
[00:10] | Payaso, Big Mousy, and Little Mousy. | 小丑,大耗子和小耗子 |
[00:15] | Little Mousy was my future. | 小耗子是我的未来 |
[00:18] | Did you belong to him? | 你们结婚了? |
[00:19] | I was going to. | 正准备结婚 |
[00:28] | They were just here to kick it, you know? | 他们先前还在这里 |
[00:34] | Had a 40, smoked some good motta before he left. | 临走前,他吸了点大麻 |
[00:37] | About what time was that? | 那是几点的事? |
[00:39] | 6:00. | 傍晚6点 |
[00:42] | Little Mousy got home from “The Mint” at like 11:00 | 大约晚上11点 小耗子从铸币厂回到家 |
[00:45] | Callate, callate, Shy Girl. Vete a la casa. | CALLATE CALLATE 腼腆的女孩 快回家去 |
[00:49] | You’re new, ese. | 喂,你是新来的吗? |
[00:53] | I’m putting in work six months, vato. | 我已经工作半年了 小子 |
[00:55] | Oh yeah? You got your stripes? | 是吗?那你有袖章吗? |
[00:59] | Chavala. | 是的 这公园从前归我管 |
[01:00] | Park used to be mine, homey. | 这公园从前归我管 |
[01:03] | Sanchez. | 我是Sanchez |
[01:06] | I heard of you. | 我听人提起过你 |
[01:08] | Guero. | 白人男孩 |
[01:10] | Little Mousy was one of my brothers. | 小耗子以前是我的 |
[01:12] | Mi sangre. | 情同手足的兄弟 |
[01:14] | I’m gonna kill the next Joker i see, homes. | 要是让我知道是谁干的 |
[01:16] | Calmate. | 我非杀了他 Homes |
[01:18] | These Jokers are gonna pay big time, homes! | 他们要为此付出沉重代价 Homes |
[01:20] | Ok, Tao, can you read that? | 陶 你能看得清这个吗? |
[01:24] | “Trust no bitch.” | “不要相信婊子” |
[01:27] | Well,at least he’s not afraid to be up-front with his feelings. | 哦,他真是心直口快 |
[01:32] | Sanchez, who were the dead ones dating? | Sanchez 死者生前去见谁? |
[01:35] | Plenty of those women switch sides. | 这些女人 换了一个又一个 |
[01:38] | Now our blood is all over. | 现在我们的弟兄热血四溅 |
[01:41] | Those bitches… | 这些婊子…… |
[01:43] | They done with you guys? | 他们没和你们在一起? |
[01:51] | We don’t keep no ‘hood rats, homes. | 我们不留那些骚货过夜 |
[01:53] | No? | 真的? |
[01:55] | It’s going down. | 情况越来越糟 |
[01:56] | Tranquilo. | 保持冷静 |
[02:00] | The bullets weren’t sprayed. | 这些子弹不是分散击中的 |
[02:01] | Each victim died from a single shot to the t-zone. | 死者都是一枪毙命 并且全是脸部T字区中枪 |
[02:05] | Too bad he only got 3 of ’em. | 可惜他只打死了3个 |
[02:06] | We should give this killer a medal for cleaning up the neighborhood. | 应该给枪手颁发个为民除害奖章 |
[02:10] | Why is priority homicide here? | 为什么让要案组接受这件案子? |
[02:11] | I guess triple murder’s our automatic invitation. | 我猜 死了三人毫无疑问就是要案了 |
[02:14] | These are not priority murders. | 这算不上什么谋杀大案 |
[02:16] | Where’s Scarlett O’Hara? | SCARLETT O’HARA在哪里? |
[02:18] | The only thing she got out of our homies here | 她对死者的了解 |
[02:20] | were different ways they’d like to do her. | 仅限于他们的床上功夫 |
[02:21] | – She’s in the van. – Van? Good. | – 她在车里. – 车里? 不错 |
[02:24] | We should process all our crime scenes this way. | 真希望每个犯罪现场都这么处理 |
[02:27] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[02:29] | You can buy me a cup of coffee. | 你可以请我喝杯咖啡 |
[02:38] | Come in. | 进来 |
[02:42] | Department of sanitation’s all done. | 清洁部的工作结束了 |
[02:44] | Can we release the scene? | 现场可以解除封锁了吗? 没问题 |
[02:45] | Sounds good to me. | 没问题 |
[02:47] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[02:49] | Can we clean up a little bit in here? | 我们是不是该把这儿收拾一下了? |
[02:50] | This place is a mess. | 简直是一团糟 |
[03:14] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[03:46] | Excuse me, sir. May i help you? | 打扰一下,先生,有什么能帮您的? 那要看你是谁了 |
[03:48] | Depends on who you are. | 副警长BRENDA |
[03:51] | JOHNSON D.B. Deputy Chief Brenda Johnson. | |
[03:54] | Colonel D.B. Walter United States Marine Corps, retired. | WALTER,国家海军陆战队上校 |
[03:57] | May i help you? | 退休了 我能帮你些什么? |
[03:59] | Do you have any witnesses? | 有目击证人吗? |
[04:02] | Why are you here, sir? | 你在这里做什么? 一共开了几枪? |
[04:04] | How many shots were fired? | 回答我,你在这里干什么? |
[04:05] | I asked why you were here? | 3枪,对吗? |
[04:07] | 3, right? | 枪击发生在昨晚8点? |
[04:09] | The shooting start about 8:00 last night? | 希望你明白, |
[04:11] | Let’s get one thing straight. | 这不该你管 |
[04:12] | This is not the place of your questions. | 这是我的职责范围 |
[04:13] | This is the place of my questions. | 也希望你搞清楚 |
[04:15] | Let’s get one thing straight. | 除非你先回答我的问题 |
[04:16] | I’m not answering any of your questions unless you answer mine. | 不然休想从我这里套词. |
[04:19] | It’s a serious matter to withhold material information | 凶杀的重要信息是要严格保密的 WALTER上校 |
[04:21] | About a homicide, Colonel Walter. | 我没有隐瞒什么重要信息,女士 |
[04:23] | I’m not withholding any material information, madam. | 只是我个人的看法 |
[04:27] | It’s just my opinion. | 想听听吗? |
[04:30] | Would you like to hear it? | 洗耳恭听 |
[04:32] | Yes, i would. | |
[04:33] | In my opinion, the shooter was on the roof of the Park Plaza hotel. | 我猜枪手是从公园广场旅店的屋顶开的枪 你可能不相信我, |
[04:37] | Now, you may not believe me | 因为你不会在上面发现任何弹壳 |
[04:38] | ‘Cause you’re not gonna find any casings up there. | |
[04:42] | Now i’ll answer your next question. | 接下来我来回答你的第二个问题 |
[04:43] | How do i know that? | 我怎么知道的呢? |
[04:45] | In my opinion, | 要我看, 我们面对的不是一般的凶犯 |
[04:46] | We’re not dealing with an ordinary shooter. | 我们面对的不是一般的凶犯 |
[04:49] | We’re dealing with a sniper, | 而是一个狙击手 |
[04:51] | And snipers are trained to be invisible. | 一个受过的潜伏训练的狙击手 |
[04:54] | I think i can help you find him. | 我想我可以帮你们找到他 |
[04:55] | And how could you do that? | 你怎么帮? |
[04:57] | I think i was his first instructor. | 因为我是他的启蒙教练 |
[05:01] | Do you know his name? | 你知道他叫什么? 不知道…但他是我的儿子 |
[05:02] | No… but he’s my son. | 不知道…但他是我的儿子 |
[05:07] | And you don’t know his name? | 你竟然不知道他叫什么? |
[05:10] | I haven’t seen or heard from my son in over a year. | 他已经一年杳无音讯了 |
[05:13] | I thought he was dead until all these killings started. | 我一度以为他死了 直到最近出了这几桩凶杀案 |
[05:16] | – There have been more than these? – Yes. | – 他还不止杀了3个人? – 是的 |
[05:19] | Now back to my opinion. | 我还没分析完呢 |
[05:21] | I think if we work together, we can stop him, | 我想如果我们联手,一定可以阻止他 |
[05:24] | But you’ve got to keep my opinion about the sniper away from the press, | 但你不能把关于狙击手的分析透露给媒体 |
[05:27] | otherwise, we both lose control of this case. | 不然,整个局势就会失控 |
[05:30] | I don’t make deals with someone i just met on a crime scene. | 我不想和碰巧在凶案现场撞上的陌生人做交易 |
[05:35] | Get to know me. | 我的名片 |
[06:01] | Trees block the view of the park from over there, | 那边的树挡住了公园这边的视线 |
[06:05] | And that roof offers no protection. | 那边的屋顶上没有掩护 |
[06:08] | Good eye, Chief. | 好眼力,警长 |
[06:09] | Good eye. | 好眼力 |
[06:11] | This cobweb’s broken, | 蜘蛛网破了 |
[06:13] | But there’s no cigarette butts. | 但是没有烟头 |
[06:15] | No marks in the gravel, either. | 砂砾层也没有被踩过 |
[06:17] | Yeah, well, not even Mr. nobody leaves nothing behind. | 是啊 什么痕迹也没留下 |
[06:20] | I want this entire roof processed by S.I.D. | 我希望清扫组对这个屋顶进行检查 |
[06:24] | You got it, madam. | 没问题,女士 |
[06:26] | How’d you know to come up to this roof? | 你是怎么想到要来这个屋顶? |
[06:28] | Lucky guess. | 碰巧猜中 |
[06:30] | The only way up here’s through the building. See if they’ve got security tapes. | 这个屋顶只能从楼梯上来 想办法从他们那里搞到监视录像 |
[06:37] | Looks like a good place to shoot from. | 这里看起来像个开枪的好地点 |
[06:40] | I don’t think you’re the first person to think of that. | 我想并非你第一个意识到这一点 |
[06:58] | That’s little mousy in the center, | 小耗子在中间 |
[07:00] | Big mousy on the left, | 大耗子在左 |
[07:02] | Payoso on the right. | PAYOSO在右 |
[07:03] | Payaso. | 好吧 |
[07:04] | Ok. | 好吧 |
[07:07] | The shooter… | 枪手…… |
[07:09] | waited until he had protection of the night. | 埋伏到晚上,借着夜幕的掩护 |
[07:13] | As you can see… | 从这里可以看到…… |
[07:17] | they had time to be afraid. | 他们惊慌逃窜 |
[07:25] | All right. Can we hit the lights, please? | 好,可以把灯打开了 |
[07:27] | 3 Match-grade precision bullet fragments were found. | 发现了3个高精度弹片 |
[07:30] | 168-Grain dovetail hollow point.308s. | 168喱,楔形,空头,点308子弹 |
[07:33] | They leave small entrance wounds, | 枪伤的切入口很小 |
[07:35] | And grapefruit-sized exit wounds. | 在出口处呈柚子大小 |
[07:38] | Detective Sanchez, how many sharpshooters did you see | SANCHEZ探员 你在黑帮情报组工作期间 |
[07:41] | During your years on the gang intelligence team? | 见过多少神枪手? |
[07:44] | None. | 没见过 好吧,给我们展示一下势力图 |
[07:45] | Ok. Will you show us the lay of the land please? | 好吧,给我们展示一下势力图 |
[07:47] | All right. | 好的 |
[07:49] | Our victims: Big mousy, Little mousy, | 被害人大耗子,小耗子 |
[07:53] | Payaso. “Clown”? | 和Payaso 也就是小丑 |
[07:56] | These were not veteranos, | 他们不是黑帮老大, |
[07:58] | But they weren’t just jumped in, either. | 但也不是刚入行的小混混. |
[08:00] | They were in the middle management of the E/S 14, | 他们是E/S 14的管理中层人员 |
[08:04] | Which means “East Side Catorce.” | “东边14″的意思 |
[08:06] | It’s a latino gang, | 是个拉丁黑帮 他们控制了14街到 |
[08:07] | And they claim the blocks from 14th street | 他们控制了14街到 |
[08:10] | Up to Wilshire Boulevard. | WILSHIRE大道的几个街区. |
[08:11] | MacArthur Park is where their turf | 他们在MacARTHUR公园里的地盘 |
[08:14] | Overlaps into another gang, L.A. Jokers. | 和另一个黑帮L.A. JOKERS的实力范围交界 |
[08:17] | Now, both gangs are similar. | 目前两个团伙很相似 |
[08:19] | The both deal coke, rock, and H. | 都贩卖可卡因,摇头丸和海洛因 |
[08:22] | Most recently, they both branched out into firearms. | 最近 他们都干起了经营火器的勾当 |
[08:24] | So they’d have no trouble getting a gun? | 所以他们不费劲吹灰之力就有枪? |
[08:26] | No, no one would. | 但没人的枪法如此精准 我是说 一把H-S精度的专业2000 这是特警队最常用的来福枪型号 |
[08:27] | I mean, an H-S Precision Pro 2000’s the most popular rifle used by S.W.A.T. | 我是说 一把H-S精度的专业2000 这是特警队最常用的来福枪型号 |
[08:30] | It’s also available on the internet. | 从互联网上也可以买到 |
[08:32] | But there’s no one in the Jokers | 但是这些团伙,包括Joker在内 |
[08:34] | or neither of these gangs that can shoot like this. | 都不可能有枪法如此精准的人 |
[08:37] | No new guys, no old guys. | 新人中没有 老资格中也没有 |
[08:39] | So there’s a sniper on the loose. | 那么是个非团伙的狙击手干的 |
[08:41] | That’s one way of saying it. | 只是一种可能 |
[08:43] | Any luck with those surveillance tapes? | 监视录像有线索吗? |
[08:45] | The Park Plaza hotel had a cooking convention in the lobby yesterday. | 公园广场旅馆昨天在大厅举行了一个烹饪大会 |
[08:48] | There was a lot of people there. A lot. | 有很多人 特别多 |
[08:49] | All right, lieutenant Flynn, | 好的 FLYNN队长 |
[08:51] | Could you check out those tapes for me, please, | 能帮我查一下那些录像吗 |
[08:53] | And, uh, see if any faces pop out at you? | 看看有没有你熟悉的面孔 |
[08:55] | We’re looking for someone with military or police training | 我们要找的是接受过军队或警队训练 |
[08:59] | Who also has a record. | 有记录在案的人 PROVENZA队长可以帮你 |
[09:00] | Lieutenant Provenza can help you. | PROVENZA队长可以帮你 |
[09:02] | Lieutenant Tao and sergeant Gabriel, | 陶队长和GABRIEL警官 |
[09:03] | Even though i think it was picked up on the streets, | 虽然我猜枪是从黑帮手中买到的 |
[09:05] | Could you check and see who’s bought a sniper rifle in the last year? | 但还是请你帮我查一下 |
[09:09] | That’s internet and retail. | 去年谁在英特网上或零售商那里购买过来福狙击枪 |
[09:11] | Press conference. | 媒体会议 |
[09:12] | Sanchez, i want you to do it. | SANCHEZ,我想让你发言 你让我用西班牙语说吗? |
[09:19] | Couldn’t hurt. Come on. | 不会死人的,来吧 |
[09:20] | Uh, will, can i talk to you for just a second? | 对了,Will,我能跟你谈一小会儿吗? |
[09:22] | Hola. Soy detectivo Sanchez. | 你们好 我是SANCHEZ警官 |
[09:25] | Estoy aqui para explicar que paso en el parque. | 很高兴为你们讲述公园凶案的经过 |
[09:30] | If you go on the air and tell Los Angeles | 如果我们通过电视台告诉整个洛杉矶 |
[09:31] | to be on the lookout for a sniper, | 我们要找的凶犯是个狙击手 会引起全国恐慌 |
[09:33] | it’ll be D.C. all over again. | 会引起全国恐慌 |
[09:34] | People won’t get out of their cars to get gas. | 人们将连下车加油都不敢 |
[09:36] | All right, well, the press already assumes it’s a gang shooting, | 我明白了 媒体已经把这件事当成一次黑帮火拼 |
[09:39] | So does it help you to have them continue thinking that? | 让他们继续误解下去如何? |
[09:41] | Well, but the East Side Catorces | 如果这样的话, |
[09:43] | Are gonna retaliate against the Jokers. | E/S 14肯定会找Jokers寻仇 |
[09:45] | You can’t have it both ways, Brenda. | 面面俱到是不可能的 BRENDA |
[09:47] | Make the call. | 你来决定吧 |
[09:51] | Ok. | 好吧 |
[09:54] | Ok. | 好 “帮派暴力升级” |
[09:55] | “Gang violence escalates.” | “帮派暴力升级” |
[09:57] | Ok. | 好 |
[10:04] | That’s Shorty you have there. | 他叫 矮子 |
[10:05] | It wasn’t an important murder at the time. | 当时这个案子没引起重视 |
[10:07] | Single vic, gang territory. | 因为是在帮派范围内死了个人 |
[10:11] | What about this one? | 这个人呢? |
[10:13] | Topo? | 这个TOPO 和前一个差不多 |
[10:14] | Same deal. | 和前一个差不多 |
[10:16] | What is that perfume? | 你抹哪个牌子的香水? |
[10:17] | I’m not wearing any. | 我不擦香水 |
[10:21] | Why? | 为什么这么问? |
[10:22] | Do i smell? | 我身上有味道? 是的……是香味 |
[10:23] | Yes… but good. | 是的……是香味 |
[10:26] | We didn’t find casings or bullets at either scene. | 犯罪现场没有发现任何弹壳或子弹 |
[10:29] | The casings i can’t explain, | 没弹壳无法解释 |
[10:31] | But the bullets have such velocity, | 但是子弹射出时的速度飞快 |
[10:33] | They either disintegrate on contact or go through the head | 致使它们在撞击 |
[10:37] | and deep into whatever’s behind the target. | 或射穿脑部的瞬间就碎裂了 深深嵌入目标后面的物体 |
[10:40] | What about your shampoo? | 那你用什么牌子的洗发水? |
[10:42] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[10:43] | It was on sale. | 减价产品. 你又在咨询我的凶案分析家 |
[10:44] | Using my homicide analyst again, i see. | 你又在咨询我的凶案分析家 |
[10:47] | Captain Taylor, these 2 gang killings | TAYLOR队长,两帮派厮杀– |
[10:50] | Which 2? | 哪两个? 这个城市的帮派仇杀占到凶杀案的60%. |
[10:51] | Gang killings account for 60% of the homicides in this city. | 这个城市的帮派仇杀占到凶杀案的60%. |
[10:55] | East Side Catorces? | 东区14 |
[10:56] | Only happened last month. | 上个月刚发生的 |
[10:58] | 2 vics killed exactly the same way, | 2人被杀,手法与此案完全相同, |
[11:00] | Single bullet to the head. | 一枪击中脑部 |
[11:01] | Catorce gets shot, it usually means | 如果14的人被杀 |
[11:03] | he’s done something worse than the Joker who shot him. | 就说明他做了比Joker帮杀人更坏的事 |
[11:06] | It’s a two-fer. | 死一个少一双 |
[11:07] | Garbage in, garbage out. | 全是人渣 |
[11:09] | Would you be saying this if the victims were black? | 如果被害人是黑人 我想你一定不这么说 |
[11:14] | I can go. No. | – 我可以走了 – 不 你留下 |
[11:16] | Yes. No! | – 走吧. – 别走! |
[11:25] | These poor, misunderstood youths, | 那些可怜的被人误解的年轻人 |
[11:28] | They kill cops. | 他们杀死警察 |
[11:30] | So when they turn up dead, | 当他们死得时候 |
[11:31] | I don’t see black, brown, yellow, or white. | 我不会介意他们的肤色是黑色,棕色,黄色或是白色 |
[11:34] | The only color i see is blue. | 我看到的只有忧伤 |
[11:37] | This gang thing didn’t start because of the police, | 黑帮不是因为警察而产生, |
[11:39] | And it won’t end because of the police. | 所以也不会因为警察而消失 |
[11:43] | We just contain it. | 我们能做的就是控制它 |
[11:45] | So investigating these murders is a waste of time? | 所以调查帮派仇杀是白费时间? |
[11:48] | How you allocate your resources is up to you, chief. | 你愿意如何分配资源是你的事 警长 |
[12:10] | I was glad to get your call, | 很高兴你打来 |
[12:13] | Glad you kept the press out of this. | 感谢你对媒体隐瞒了凶犯是狙击手的真相 |
[12:16] | You know what you’re doing here. | 你知道自己正在做什么 |
[12:17] | I know the esteem policewomen hold in the military. | 我知道一个女警察在军队里的地位 |
[12:20] | It’s pretty gutsy of you to ask a woman for help. | 能开口寻求女人的帮助 你够勇敢 |
[12:23] | Your reputation canceled out the agenda. | 你的名声让我无须多虑 |
[12:26] | 7 years, C.I.A., 4 years, D.C.P.D., | 7年中央情报局 4年效力于华盛顿警局 |
[12:30] | 3 and a half years, Atlanta P.D. | 3年半亚特兰大警局 |
[12:32] | Your father was a captain in the army. | 你父亲也曾是上尉 |
[12:35] | You know the drill. | 你也知道那些训练 我对你也有少许了解…上校 |
[12:37] | Well, i got to know you, too, a little as well… Colonel. | 我对你也有少许了解…上校 |
[12:42] | Your most famous shot was from a moving boat on the Mekong Delta. | 最出名的一次是在湄公河三角洲地区 你从一艘行驶的船上 |
[12:45] | You blew off the head of an enemy sniper from 900 yards. | 击中了900码开外的敌军狙击手的脑袋 |
[12:49] | You had 72 confirmed kills in Vietnam. | 在越战中 你有72次射杀记录 |
[12:51] | That’s 9 short of the record. | 还有9次没有记载 |
[12:53] | So you have my military file. | 你掌握了我军队生涯的资料 |
[12:59] | Yeah, it was a big help, | 是的 这很有帮助 |
[13:01] | So i googled you. | 所以我在google查了你的底细 |
[13:03] | And you have my son’s file as well. | 你也有我儿子的资料 |
[13:11] | Master gunnery sergeant D.B. Walter Junior, | 小D.B. WALTER |
[13:13] | Was in a sniper unit as part of the invasion of Afghanistan, | 主炮军士 参加过入侵阿富汗的战争 |
[13:17] | And in spring 2003, he was sent home… | 被编入狙击班 2003年春 |
[13:21] | Because? | 他被遣送回国 什么原因? |
[13:22] | His wife was a social worker… | 他的妻子是一个社会工作者… |
[13:26] | Killed by a stray bullet | 她被流弹击中身亡, |
[13:28] | Shot by an East Side Catorce. | 是东区14的人干的 |
[13:33] | Her name was Donna. | 她叫DONNA 很美 |
[13:37] | Wonderful girl. | 很迷人 |
[13:38] | Wonderful. | 很迷人 她的案子还在审吗? |
[13:39] | Is her case still open? | 她的案子还在审吗? |
[13:42] | Yes. Still interested in my opinion? Aaa.. very. -That’s why my son is doing this. | 不把东区14的人杀光是不会罢休的 |
[13:49] | You people can’t find who killed her and he’s not gonna stop until every East Side Catorce is dead. | 2003春季的事 |
[13:58] | This happened in spring 2003. What took your son so long to seek revenge? | 为什么你儿子迟迟没有报仇呢? |
[14:03] | He thought the L.A.P.D. Was gonna do its job. He waited, and nothing happened. | 他指望洛城警局还他一个公道 |
[14:06] | Last christmas, he walked out of the house | 但等来的确实毫无结果 |
[14:09] | and never came home, | 去年圣诞他离家出走 |
[14:10] | set out to start his own war. | 至今未归 |
[14:14] | Tell me how you can help me. | 全面开始复仇计划 |
[14:16] | You’re not gonna find my son on your own. | 说说你将如何帮我 凭你一人是找不到我儿子的 |
[14:19] | He’s behind enemy lines, | 他深入敌后 |
[14:21] | disguised within the community. | 隐藏在社区里 |
[14:24] | I can tell you how he thinks. | 我可以告诉你他的想法 |
[14:27] | I want your son’s uncensored military records. | 我需要一份你儿子的完整军役资料 |
[14:30] | I need a list of every known East Side Catorce, | 我需要一份东区14所有成员的名单 |
[14:34] | Names and addresses. | 包括姓名和地址 |
[14:35] | I want your records, too. | 也要你的资料 |
[14:37] | Only if… | 那你得交换… |
[14:38] | I give you the lists? | 用名单? |
[14:51] | What do you hope to get from helping me? | 你想得到什么回报? |
[14:56] | My wife died 14 years ago, | 我妻子14年前就死了 |
[14:59] | And you know how it is. | 你知道军队的日子 |
[15:02] | Move from post to post, base to base. | 在不同岗位和基地间频繁的流动 |
[15:06] | Family becomes everything. | 家庭就是一切 |
[15:09] | My boy is all i’ve got left. | 我只剩这么一个儿子 |
[15:12] | I have a feeling | 我想 |
[15:15] | if i’m there when you find him, | 如果我帮你们找到他 |
[15:17] | we’ll be able to take him alive. | 至少他是被活捉 |
[15:23] | So… partners then? | 那么……同意合作了? |
[15:28] | Partners. | 同意 |
[16:00] | Well, i know you can talk. | 有话就说吧 |
[16:03] | I need your help. | 我需要帮助 |
[16:09] | Again? | 不是第一次了 |
[16:12] | Does this face look familiar? | 这张面孔看起来熟悉吗? |
[16:14] | His wife was killed, spring 2003. | 他的妻子2003年春天被杀 |
[16:19] | She was a social worker checking on a foster kid | 她是个社会工作者 |
[16:21] | when she was hit by stray bullets. | 正在看望一个领养的孩子时 被流弹击中的 |
[16:25] | I remember the case. | 我记得这宗案子 |
[16:27] | What was her last name again? | 她姓什么来着? |
[16:29] | Walter? | |
[16:30] | No, i don’t think so. | 不,不对 |
[16:33] | It was… | 那是… |
[16:36] | Quinn. | |
[16:37] | Donna Quinn. She kept her maiden name. | DONNA QUINN 她保留了娘家姓氏 |
[16:42] | There she is. | 这是她 |
[16:45] | She was beautiful. | 她很漂亮 |
[16:53] | Looks like we interviewed several East Side Catorces, but… | 记得我们审问了一些东区14的人,但是… |
[16:59] | Nothing. | 一无所获 |
[17:00] | Nada. | 是的 |
[17:01] | And her husband came to see you? | 他丈夫来找过你? |
[17:03] | Yeah. He, uh, wanted to know why we weren’t doing more. | 是,他想知道为什么我们迟迟捉不到凶手. |
[17:07] | We offered a reward, | 我们悬赏捉拿凶犯 |
[17:08] | set up a tip line, recanvassed the neighborhood. I… | 并派人在社区搜集秘密消息 我… |
[17:11] | How did he act? | 他什么反应? |
[17:12] | Was he angry? Did he lash out? | 很生气吗? 有没有抓狂的举动? |
[17:14] | No, no, no. He was very calm, very respectful, | 不不不 他表现的很冷静,彬彬有礼 |
[17:17] | Just like his father. | 像他父亲一样 |
[17:19] | When did you meet his father? | 你什么时候见过他父亲? |
[17:21] | Oh, must have been january 2004. | 应该是2004年一月 |
[17:24] | Came to report his son missing. | 他来报告他儿子失踪 |
[17:26] | Asked to speak only to me. | 要求和我单独谈谈 |
[17:29] | And did you look for him? | 那你在找他吗? |
[17:31] | We filed a missing persons report, | 我们做了失踪人口报告 |
[17:32] | but we never found the boy or the car he was driving. | 但从来没有找到那个男孩和他的车 |
[17:37] | He was licensed to carry guns… many guns, | 他有枪支携带许可证 很多枪支的那种 |
[17:41] | And i assumed… Well, he killed himself. | 我猜… 他是自杀身亡 |
[17:46] | Suicide rate among returning vets | 归国越战兵的自杀率 |
[17:48] | is somewhere in the 17% range. | 高达自杀人口的17% |
[17:51] | I looked at the father, and i thought, | 我看着那位父亲,心想 |
[17:53] | here’s a guy who would rather believe that his son is missing | 这老伙计宁愿相信自己儿子失踪了 |
[17:56] | than-than that the boy killed himself. | 而不是自杀了 |
[17:59] | Never underestimate the power of grief. | 可别小瞧了悲痛的力量 |
[18:02] | Or the need for revenge. | 和复仇的念头 |
[18:08] | Let’s assume that the son is alive | 假设他的儿子没有死, |
[18:10] | and he’s the shooter. | 他是凶犯 |
[18:14] | What do you need? | 你想要什么? |
[18:16] | A Catorce that’ll talk to me. | 找个14区的人打听一下 |
[18:21] | I told you he was gonna stop and get something to eat. | 我说了他会进去买东西吃 |
[18:24] | I’m still fuzzy as to why we’re on him. | 真不明白为什么我们要盯梢他 |
[18:27] | I’m not sure this is more fun Than the international cooking convention. | 我不认为这工作比国际烹饪大会有趣 |
[18:31] | I don’t know about that. | 这我倒不知道 |
[18:33] | Did you see the guy selling steak knives? | 你看见那个卖牛排刀的人没有? |
[18:35] | Which one? There were like 4 of them. | 哪一个,一共有四个 |
[18:37] | I’m talking about the one where you got this really nice butcher block. | 就是那个卖给你屠宰刀的人 |
[18:40] | I’m telling you, flynn, | 告诉你 FLYNN, |
[18:41] | these steak knives could cut cans. | 那些牛排刀可以切开罐头 |
[18:43] | And he had this deal where if you bought one set, | 买他的刀 |
[18:46] | you get this really nice set of dishtowels- | 还送一些擦碟布 |
[18:54] | This woman is going to drive me crazy. | 这女人这叫人受不了 |
[18:59] | Provenza here. | 我是PROVENZA |
[19:01] | Hello, chief. | 你好,警长 |
[19:03] | The colonel stopped to get a bite to eat. | 上校进店买了些吃的 |
[19:08] | Yep. | 是 |
[19:11] | Nope. | 不 |
[19:15] | We don’t plan on losing him, ma’am. | 我们没想过被他甩掉,女士 |
[19:18] | That’s why we’re sitting here. | 所以我们才坐在这里 |
[19:26] | My ex-wife used to call me like that, | 我前妻从前总这么打我电话 |
[19:29] | talk to me like i was a child. | 口气就象在对孩子说话 |
[19:31] | Which ex-wife was this? | 第几个前妻? |
[19:33] | Number 2. | 第二个 |
[19:34] | And number 4. | 和第四 |
[19:37] | I forgot how annoying she was and married her twice. | 我忘记了她是多么恼人 所以又跟她结了一次婚 |
[19:41] | Did you divorce her, or did she.. | 然后你休了她 还是她…… |
[19:43] | Don’t get bogged down in technicalities. | 不用咬文嚼字 |
[19:51] | Yeah. Yeah, all right. | 好 行 |
[19:57] | Yo, what’s up, my brother? | 怎么了 我说 哥们 |
[19:58] | You looking to buy some blunts? | 你想买枪支? |
[20:01] | Yo, where your ho at, my brotha? | 你在哪混,哥们? |
[20:03] | Cause i know you the original gangsta, yo. | 我知道你才是真正的黑帮 |
[20:07] | I’m not your brother. | 我不是你哥们 |
[20:11] | What, you don’t like mexicans? | 怎么 你看墨西哥人不顺眼? |
[20:14] | Yeah, i could tell. | 恩 看得出来 |
[20:16] | Watch your back, brother. | 小心点 哥们 |
[20:19] | I’m taking over. | 以防我从背后袭击 |
[20:22] | Jesus. | 我的天 |
[20:24] | Yo, where’d you find this fool, man? | 我说 你在哪里找的这么个鸟人? |
[20:26] | Yeah, he come with the new job? | 是新来的吧? |
[20:43] | Prolonging it won’t make it any better, detective Tao. | 拖延对你没有好处 陶警官 |
[20:46] | Spill. | 说吧 |
[20:48] | It seems colonel Walter evaded surveillance. | Walter上校似乎躲过了监视 |
[20:52] | Who’s colonel Walter, | 谁是WALTER上校? |
[20:54] | and why was he being surveilled? | 为什么要监视他? |
[20:56] | Someone the chief wanted us to follow. | 警长让我们跟踪的人 |
[20:59] | Maybe i should go tell her- | 也许应该去告诉她 |
[21:00] | No, no. | 别,别 |
[21:02] | She and Taylor are playing nice for a change. | 她和Taylor正在和好呢 |
[21:03] | Why don’t we all just enjoy the moment. | 为什么咱们不借机轻松一下 |
[21:08] | What’s up, yo? | 怎么样了? |
[21:09] | You mean your mommy and daddy gonna watch out for you, man? | 要不要你爸妈替你罩着? |
[21:12] | You can’t slide up in here by yourself… or what? | – 你自己一个人不敢进来? – 什么? |
[21:16] | Is he that other one’s daddy? | 他还是另外那人的老爸? |
[21:18] | You know, the fool. | 就那个傻鸟 |
[21:21] | Hey, you look alike. | 你也挺象的 |
[21:22] | Mr. Garcia… | MGARCIA先生… |
[21:24] | Mr. Garcia? | GARCIA先生? |
[21:27] | Es tan bonita cuando no abre la boca | 他不开口说话的时候看不出来的 |
[21:30] | Speakie spanish? | 会说西班牙语吗? |
[21:31] | Like your prison? | 就象在牢里? |
[21:33] | Hey, man, i came in here because you said | 嘿 我之所以来 |
[21:35] | you were gonna make that carjacking thing go away. | 是因为你说好了不追究我劫车那事 |
[21:37] | We might. Just listen. | 也许吧 你听好就是了 |
[21:39] | Spring 2003 this woman, Donna Quinn, was killed. | 2003春天,这个女人,Donna Quinn被杀了 |
[21:43] | Witnesses saw a gangster car speeding away from the house. | 有目击者看见一辆黑帮的车从屋前疾驶而过 |
[21:46] | Man, every homie in the city’s got a cutlass. | 这个城市里哪个混混不带刀? |
[21:48] | That don’t mean nothing. | 这能说明什么 |
[21:49] | Your brother Martin Garcia, | 这能说明什么 你兄弟MARTIN GARCIA |
[21:51] | “Mosca” had a car like that registered to him. | 人称”MOSCA” 曾经登记过一辆那样的车 |
[21:55] | All right. | 好吧 |
[21:56] | Hay un hombre who was just bugging me about this. | 那时有个西班牙男人想打劫我 |
[21:59] | He was bugging a couple of us. | 他已经打劫过好几个 |
[22:01] | Oh, yeah? What’s he look like. | 是吗,他长什么样 |
[22:03] | Like that one right there, | 像他 |
[22:04] | Pero mas taller, | 但要高许多 |
[22:05] | Atletico. | 运动员身材 |
[22:07] | Firme. | 很健壮 |
[22:12] | Do you like your men… burnt? | 你喜欢你的男人……欲火焚烧? |
[22:17] | Enough talk. | 够了 |
[22:19] | You tell us who shot this woman. | 告诉我们谁杀了这个女人 |
[22:22] | I know you can speak english. | 我知道你说英语 |
[22:24] | I know you speak perfectly good english. | 而且说得很流利 |
[22:25] | Hey, man, bitch is dead. | 可那贱货已经死了 |
[22:27] | Rest in peace. | 让她安息吧 |
[22:30] | We’re not saying you did it, | 我们没说是你 |
[22:33] | But you were there. | 但你在场 |
[22:34] | Nah, man. Spring 2003? | 不,2003春天? |
[22:36] | I was right in the beef. | 那时我在乡下 |
[22:38] | I was in county. Wayside, homes. | 在路边的一家牛排店打工,哥们 |
[22:39] | She was shot march 22. | 她死于三月22日 |
[22:41] | You were released from prison 4 days before. | 而你四天前正好刑满释放 |
[22:44] | And the person who lived at the house where she was shot | 和被害人住在一起的那个人 |
[22:46] | is rumored to have killed your primo. | 据说杀了你堂兄 |
[22:48] | So come on. | 所以 |
[22:49] | Must have had some payback coming. | 你肯定要他血债血偿 |
[22:51] | Man, sounds like you know more about this than i do, homes. | 好像你比我知道的都多 哥们 |
[22:54] | So why you asking me all these questions? | 那干嘛还问我? |
[22:56] | Because the Jokers didn’t do the shootings in the park. | 因为公园里杀人的不是Joker的人 |
[22:59] | Your friends were killed by a sniper. | 你的朋友死在一个狙击手的手里 |
[23:03] | No way. | 不可能 |
[23:04] | Same guy shot Shorty and Topo, too. | 矮子和Topo也是他杀的 |
[23:10] | Think about it, son. | 想想吧,小子 |
[23:12] | One shot to the head, each of ’em. | 全部死于头部致命的一枪 |
[23:15] | It was retaliation for Donna Quinn’s death. | 他是在为DONNA QUINN复仇 |
[23:17] | What is she talking about? | 她在说什么? |
[23:20] | Who was she having followed again? | 她让人在跟踪谁? |
[23:21] | Now we don’t know who’s next on his list, | 我们不知道他下一个目标将是谁 |
[23:24] | But if that sniper wants you, he’s gonna get you, | 但如果他想要你的命,简直不费吹灰之力 |
[23:27] | Unless you tell us who killed her, | 除非你告诉我们谁杀了那女人 |
[23:29] | And then maybe we can stop this guy. | 我们才能阻止杀手 |
[23:31] | Think of your homies. | 想想你那帮兄弟 |
[23:33] | You could save their lives, not just yours. | 你不但可以救自己,还可以救他们的命 |
[23:39] | We can find you a new place to live. | 我们会给你找新的住所 |
[23:42] | We can get your whole family out of here in about an hour. | 让你的家庭在一小时之内安全离开这里 |
[23:44] | If you’re sick of the life, this is your out. | 相信你已厌烦了这样的生活 这是你改变人生的机会 |
[23:51] | Your abuelita’s in the hospital, que no? | 你的奶奶正躺在医院里,不是吗? |
[23:53] | Yeah. She’s at Good Samaritan. | 是的 她在撒玛利医院 |
[23:56] | She’s really sick. | 她病得厉害 |
[23:57] | Oh. Wacha. | 哦,真不幸 |
[23:58] | Who’s gonna take care of her when something happens to you? | 如果你出了事,谁来照顾她呢? |
[24:10] | Man, no one even knew that black bitch was even there, man. | 谁会想到那个黑婆娘会出现在那里 |
[24:13] | Homie, que pasa? | 喂 什么事? |
[24:16] | Hermano, i gotta go, man. | 是我哥哥 我得走了 |
[24:17] | We were just talking, right? | 我们只是聊聊吧 |
[24:19] | – Am i under arrest? – No. | – 我被捕了吗? – 没有 |
[24:20] | Please – later, Sanchez. | 让他去 SANCHEZ 等等 |
[24:21] | Wait. | 等等 |
[24:25] | Another Catorce is dead. | 又一个14成员被杀了 |
[24:27] | And who the hell is colonel Walter U.S.M.C? | 那个国家海军陆战队上校Walter到底他妈的什么人? |
[24:30] | Because Flynn and Provenza lost him. | FLYNN和PROVENZA已经跟丢了他 |
[24:33] | Can i talk to you for a minute, Will? | 我能跟你谈谈吗,WILL? |
[24:42] | – What? – I might have made a big mistake. | 谈什么? 我可能犯了一个大错误 |
[24:45] | I might have given a list of known Catorces to the killer. | 我可能把14的成员名单给了凶手 |
[24:49] | You-you might have? | 什么叫可能? |
[24:51] | Plus their addresses. | 连他们的地址一块儿给了 |
[24:54] | I may have led our killer to the next victim. | 我把凶手领向了下一个受害人 |
[25:07] | He lived in this building. | 他住在这栋楼里 |
[25:08] | His street name is “Vaquero” cowboy, | 他住在这栋楼里 他绰号”VAQUERO” 是个牛仔 |
[25:10] | But i’m waiting for an I.D. | 但还没有他的身份证明 |
[25:12] | He was killed by a- | 他是被 |
[25:13] | Single shot to the head. | 他是被 一枪击中脑部致死 |
[25:17] | Somebody briefed you already? | 有人通知你? |
[25:35] | How’d you get here so fast? | 这么快就来了? |
[25:37] | Police scanner. | 这么快就来了? 警方频率扫描 |
[25:40] | – You don’t have to believe me. – I don’t. | – 你不必当真 – 我没有 |
[25:42] | Haven’t lied to you yet. Why would i start now? | 我以前没骗过你,现在也有必要骗你吗? |
[25:44] | Because you found your son, or you did this. | 因为你找到了你的儿子,或人是你杀的 |
[25:46] | You had me followed. You know i didn’t. | 你找人跟踪了我,你知道我没干 |
[25:50] | You deliberately evaded surveillance. | 你故意逃过监视 |
[25:52] | You paid some guy from the gas company 200 bucks | 你给了加油站的什么人200美元 |
[25:54] | To swap clothes with you. | 同你调换衣服 |
[25:56] | I didn’t kill him. | 我没有杀人 |
[25:57] | I am bringing you in for questioning. | 我要审讯你 |
[25:58] | Viva la Catorce! | 干掉14区! |
[26:00] | Get down! | 趴下! |
[26:05] | Chief? | 警长? |
[26:07] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[26:15] | This is the fallout from trusting your suspect: | 这就是轻信疑犯的下场 |
[26:18] | 4 people killed last night, | 昨晚4人当场毙命 |
[26:20] | Including these 2 young boys. | 其中还有两个小男孩 |
[26:22] | I know. Believe me, i know. | 我知道,我知道错了 |
[26:24] | I’ve heard captain Taylor’s side on this, too. | 听说Taylor警官也参与了这个决定 |
[26:27] | I’m sure you have. | 是的 你为什么不仔细考虑后果的严重性 |
[26:28] | Why were you not seriously considering the possibility | 你为什么不仔细考虑后果的严重性 |
[26:30] | that the son was dead, the colonel was the shooter? | 如果儿子死了,而上校自己就是凶手? |
[26:33] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 我知道 |
[26:34] | Well, i think i do, | 我知道 |
[26:35] | Because every time you see a military man, | 因为你一看见军人 |
[26:37] | you go all weak in the knees. | 就开始放松警惕 |
[26:39] | Guy puts a little american flag pin on his lapel, | 一见到在翻领上佩戴美国国旗的人, |
[26:41] | and suddenly you think he’s your daddy! | 你马上联想到你的父亲 |
[26:42] | All right, Will! | 好吧,WILL! |
[26:44] | I may have made a mistake, ok? | 我可能是犯了个错误,行了吧? |
[26:46] | But if we announce that we’re redirecting | 但如果我们对外公布 |
[26:48] | this investigation towards the sniper, | 警方正在搜寻一个狙击手 |
[26:49] | i’ll lose all credibility with colonel Walter. | 我就会失信于WALTER上校 |
[26:52] | He’ll never talk to me again. | 他不会再同我说话 |
[26:53] | Well, use that credibility now, Brenda, or lose it, | 那么你就好好利用这份信任 否则就没机会了 |
[26:56] | because i’m not gonna let a gang war start | 我不会为了你能让凶犯认罪 |
[26:57] | just so you can get this guy to confess. | 去掀起黑帮大战 |
[26:59] | You want another crack at him, fine. | 你想攻破他的防线 好吧 |
[27:00] | You have until the 6:00 news | 明早六点新闻前 |
[27:02] | to break him in half. | 让他开口 |
[27:14] | You don’t have a police scanner in your car. | 你的车里并没有安装警方频率扫描设备 |
[27:17] | So either you knew where the crime was going to take place, | 要么你知道罪案在哪里发生 |
[27:19] | In which case you are not sharing information with me | 却没有按照约定 |
[27:21] | as you promised to do, | 通知我 |
[27:23] | or you’re killing these Catorces yourself. | 不然就是你亲手杀死了那些东区14的人 |
[27:27] | Well, if you think i did it, | 好吧 如果你认为是我杀的 |
[27:28] | why don’t you hold me here until the next murder. | 那就扣留我直到下起凶杀案发生 |
[27:30] | I have no intention of waiting around for someone else to die. | 我不能坐视受害人死去 |
[27:35] | We are getting to the truth of this, colonel, | 我们得让真相大白 上校 |
[27:37] | right now, this instant. | 此时此刻 |
[27:40] | Either you prove to me | 要么你向我证明 |
[27:41] | That you had nothing to do with this, | 确实不是你干的 |
[27:42] | Or i walk out of here and call the F.B.I., | 不然我就致电联邦调查局,中央情报局, |
[27:45] | the C.I.A. and Homeland Security | 以及国土安全局 |
[27:47] | and tell them i have a military-trained sniper in my interview room | 告诉他们有一个训练有素的狙击手正在接受我的审讯 |
[27:50] | who’s using the citizens of los angeles for target practice. | 他拿洛城的无辜市民当靶子 |
[27:53] | How can i prove that i’m not- | 我如何证明我不是凶手…… |
[27:55] | That is not my problem. | 这与我无关 |
[28:00] | Ok. | 好吧 |
[28:01] | Wait, wait! | 别! |
[28:03] | Wait. | 等等 |
[28:05] | Wait a minute. | 等一下 |
[28:13] | 2 first-class tickets, L.A.X. | 两张头等舱机票,洛杉矶航空 |
[28:17] | Our passports, his and mine. | 我们的护照,他和我的 |
[28:20] | Going to South Africa. | 我们准备去南非 |
[28:22] | Here. | 这里 |
[28:24] | I was trying to find him before you did, | 我试图在你抓住他之前找到他 |
[28:26] | to get him out of the country. | 带他离开这个国家 |
[28:28] | My boy is not a murderer, he’s a soldier. | 我的孩子不是凶手,他是个士兵 |
[28:31] | And who is he killing? | 而他杀的又是谁? 他是在为民除害 |
[28:32] | He’s killing our enemies in the streets. | 他是在为民除害 |
[28:38] | Meet Miguel and Luis. | 看看MIGUEL和LUIS |
[28:41] | They were also shot to death last night. | 他们也在昨晚的枪战中丧生 |
[28:43] | Why? | 为什么? 因为他们站在一个JOKER的身边 |
[28:44] | Because they were standing next to a Joker | 因为他们站在一个JOKER的身边 |
[28:46] | Whom the Catorces decided to blow away | 而东区14准备干掉他 |
[28:48] | In retaliation for your son’s killings. | 为死于你儿子枪下的兄弟报仇 |
[28:51] | Oh, my god. | 我的天 |
[28:54] | Oh, my god. | 我的天啊 |
[28:55] | Are they our enemies, too? | 他们也是我们的敌人吗? |
[28:58] | Or just collateral damage in your son’s private war? | 还是你儿子私斗的附属牺牲品呢? |
[29:00] | You know i don’t think like that. | 你知道我不这么看 |
[29:02] | I helped you. I gave you- | 我帮了你,我向你提供了– |
[29:03] | Useless information! | 无用的信息! |
[29:05] | Don’t pretend that we were partners. | 别假装我们是在合作 |
[29:06] | You manipulated me- | 实际上你是在操控我– 我没有! |
[29:07] | I never manipulated you! | 我没有! |
[29:08] | I have nothing but the utmost respect for you. | 我非常尊敬你 |
[29:10] | Snipers are invisible, that’s what you said, | 狙击手神出鬼没 |
[29:13] | trained to avoid detection. | 善于潜伏 |
[29:15] | Yet you deliberately caught my attention | 但是你却故意出现在凶案现场 |
[29:16] | by walking across my crime scene | 手持一把望远镜 |
[29:18] | with a rifle scope in your hand, | 引起我注意 |
[29:19] | conned me into keeping the truth from the press, | 然后以毫无用处的军方资料为代价 |
[29:21] | traded me meaningless military records | 指使我向媒体隐瞒事实真相 |
[29:24] | for names and addresses of your son’s potential victims. | 并获取你儿子潜在受害者的姓名和地址 |
[29:27] | I had to stop him, you know that. | 我必须阻止他,你知道的 |
[29:28] | He can be stopped. My boy is not a monster. | 这能办到 我的儿子不是冷血 |
[29:31] | We’ve got 3 hours left to prove that, | 我们只剩3个小时了 |
[29:34] | Because then my boss calls the federal government | 如果抓不到他,我的头就会上报联邦政府 |
[29:37] | and releases your son’s photo to the press. | 然后把你儿子的照片公布于众 |
[29:39] | 3 hours, and i lose control of this investigation. | 只有3小时,而且调查局势已完全失控 |
[29:41] | 3 hours, and this turns into a full-on manhunt. | 3小时后,这将变成一场全面的大搜捕 |
[29:44] | They’ll kill him. | 他们会杀了他 |
[29:48] | Then tell me how he’s choosing his victims. | 如果你不想,就告诉我他是怎样选择目标的 |
[29:50] | Look over the surveillance tapes | 这里有我们从公园广场旅店 |
[29:51] | that we’ve got from the Park Plaza hotel. | 得到的监控录像 |
[29:53] | See if you can help us I.D. him. | 看看你能否帮我们发现他的踪迹 |
[29:57] | Help me save your son’s life. | 帮我一起拯救你的儿子 |
[30:05] | Who is manipulating who? | 究竟谁在操控谁? |
[30:13] | Ok. | 好吧 |
[30:17] | I’ll help you… | 我同意帮你… |
[30:21] | If you take me along. | 但你必须带上我 |
[30:23] | Sorry. | 不行 |
[30:25] | No more negotiating. | 不要讨价还价 |
[30:28] | Don’t leave me behind, please. | 请让我一块去 |
[30:32] | 3 hours, and the clock is ticking. | 只有三小时,分秒必争 |
[30:42] | Wait, wait, wait. | 停,停一下 |
[30:44] | Stop the tape here. | 在这里停 |
[30:46] | Back it up a bit. | 向后退一点 |
[31:05] | Hmm. Freeze it right here. | 恩 停住 |
[31:10] | Is it possible to see this enhanced? | 能让画面变清晰些吗? |
[31:11] | You got it. | 可以 |
[31:17] | Is it the mailman? | 那个邮差? |
[31:20] | No. | 不 |
[31:22] | Sunglasses and backpack. | 带墨镜,背肩包的那个 |
[31:26] | No. | 不是 不,不是他 |
[31:27] | No, that’s not him. | 不,不是他 |
[31:30] | I can only assume that my son knew the hotel so well | 我儿子十分熟悉这个酒店 |
[31:32] | that he was able to avoid the cameras. | 他很容易就能绕过摄像头 |
[31:36] | So, now tell me how he’s choosing his victims. | 那么告诉我你儿子是如何选择他的猎物 |
[31:43] | After Donna died, | DONNA死后 |
[31:46] | there was an article in the times with this photo. | 时报上刊登过一些照片 |
[31:52] | It was a skateboard star | 是一个滑板明星 |
[31:53] | who was introducing a new line of clothes, | 在介绍一季新的流行服饰 |
[31:55] | said his inspiration came from the streets. | 他说他的灵感来源于街头 |
[31:58] | Look how fat and happy they are. | 这些坏蛋脑满肠肥,逍遥自在 |
[32:01] | Infuriated my son and infuriated me. | 这惹恼了我儿子,还有我 |
[32:06] | First victim, Shorty. | 根据照片,第一个死的是矮子 |
[32:09] | Next, Topo. | 接着是Topo |
[32:11] | Little Mousy, Big Mousy, | 小耗子,大耗子 |
[32:14] | Payaso. | 小丑 |
[32:16] | Vaquero. | 和VAQUERO |
[32:17] | He’s going in order. | 他是按照这个顺序 |
[32:23] | This guy is next. His name is Hector Vasquez. | 就是他,他叫HECTOR VASQUEZ. |
[32:25] | “Toker”. | 绰号”TOKER” |
[32:29] | Ok, thank you. | 好的,谢谢你 |
[32:35] | No way. | 不行 人命关天 |
[32:36] | A man’s life is in danger. | 人命关天 |
[32:38] | So says your source, | 那么说说你的消息来源 谁这么好心通知你真相 |
[32:39] | who’s been so good at telling the truth. | 谁这么好心通知你真相 |
[32:40] | Look, you are upset about- | 看,你过于紧张了– |
[32:41] | Yeah, about children getting shot. | 你被那些受害的孩童吓住了 |
[32:43] | This guy Toker spent 2 years in juvie for assaulting his mother. | 这个TOKER因为攻击他的母亲,在少管所蹲了2年 |
[32:47] | I’m not getting you bodyguards to protect a gangbanger. | 我不是要你去给青少年管教犯派保镖 |
[32:51] | But my team is my team, right? | 但我的人归我管,不是吗? |
[32:54] | Have you ever run one of these? | 你有自己的人吗? |
[33:00] | Will you take tactical? | 能负责一下战略吗? |
[33:02] | Yeah. You want my men in on this? | 可以,需要我的人参与吗? |
[33:05] | How you allocate your resources is up to you, captain. | 队长,如何分配你的资源是你的事 |
[33:12] | And i’d like to remind everybody | 我希望大家都记好了 |
[33:13] | That while Walter Jr., our sniper, | 狙击手WALTER |
[33:16] | has been trained by the best, | 接受过最专业的训练 |
[33:17] | he’s out to get the Catorces, not us. | 他是冲着东区14来的,而不是我们 |
[33:21] | Um, captain Taylor has agreed to run this operation. | TAYLOR队长同意负责行动 |
[33:26] | So, captain Taylor? | TAYLOR队长,你来说吧 |
[33:28] | She’s delegating? | 她授权给别人? |
[33:30] | What do you know about that? Pigs can fly. | 谁知道呢,猪也能飞上天 |
[33:32] | All right, everyone, listen up. | 好的,大家都听好了 |
[33:34] | First we’ll get onto the roofs Of the surrounding buildings. | 第一步,我们要上到周围建筑的楼顶 |
[33:37] | Once we are in position to cover him | 当我们潜伏在屋顶上的同时 |
[33:39] | we will send Sanchez up to Toker’s house, | SANCHEZ将去TOKER的家里 |
[33:42] | let him try and talk the boy into protective custody. | 他去劝说那个男孩接受警方保护 |
[33:45] | And if we are lucky, emphasis on lucky, | 如果幸运的话– 注意是幸运– |
[33:47] | while our sniper’s fixated on his next target, | 当狙击手把他的视线转移到下个目标时 |
[33:50] | we’ll get a chance to surprise him. | 我们将一举击破他 |
[33:54] | We got about 45 minutes until nightfall. | 在夜幕降临前,我们还有45分钟 |
[33:57] | Keep your talkies on, | 对讲机要一直开着 |
[33:59] | and i want to see vests on everyone, | 我希望每人都穿防弹衣 |
[34:01] | and i mean everyone. | 是每个人 |
[34:05] | What are we still doing here? Let’s do this. | 我们还等什么,开始行动吧 |
[34:07] | Uh, maybe it would be better If we left the O.G. Here, sir. | 保险起见,我们应该把Gabriel留在这里 先生 |
[34:11] | Fine with me. | 没问题 |
[34:12] | You guys go get shot at, And i’ll watch it on TV. | 你们在那里枪战,我坐在这里看电视 |
[34:15] | I’ll meet you at the house. | 我们在那房子碰面 |
[34:27] | I’ve gotten permission for you to accompany us. | 我替你申请了一同前往的许可 |
[34:30] | No. | 不 |
[34:33] | It’s too late. | 太迟了 |
[34:36] | I’ll wait for you here. | 我在这里等你 |
[34:38] | I promise you, sir, | 先生,我向你保证 |
[34:40] | i will do everything in my power | 我将尽最大的努力 |
[34:43] | to bring your son in alive. | 把你儿子活着带回来 |
[35:39] | I’ll drive. | 我来开车 |
[35:46] | What do you feel like having for dinner? Drive-through? | 你中午想吃点什么? 得来速速食店? |
[35:48] | Ok, whatever. Sounds good. | 什么都行 听起来不错 |
[35:50] | Hey, um, will you watch the doors | 你能不能看着出入口 |
[35:51] | and see if you see a tall black man leaving? | 看是否有个高个子的黑人男子出现? |
[35:53] | He’s 6’2″ and has perfect posture. | 他6尺2,身材挺拔 |
[35:56] | Is he coming to dinner with us? | 他来和我们共进晚餐吗? |
[35:57] | No. This is less about dinner and more about a joint operation | 不 这和晚餐没关系 这关系到联邦调查局和 |
[36:01] | between the F.B.I. and the L.A.P.D. | 洛城警局的一次联合行动 |
[36:12] | Is this official? | 这算是公事吗? |
[36:15] | Oh, of course. Yeah. | 当然,是的 |
[36:16] | I’m just a little behind on my paperwork, that’s all. | 我有一些文书工作没有完成而已 |
[36:27] | He’s pulling out of the lot. | 他从那边出去 |
[36:30] | Could you follow him, please, | 跟上他,好吗? |
[36:31] | and be extra careful, | 多加小心 因为他很会反盯梢的 |
[36:32] | because he’s very good at detecting surveillance. | 因为他很会反盯梢的 |
[36:39] | Hello, Mr. Howard. | 你好,HOWARD先生 |
[36:40] | The time is 7:32 pm. | 现在是下午7:32 |
[36:42] | Your location is 150 north Los Angeles street. | 地点是洛杉矶北大街150号 |
[36:45] | What is that? | 那是什么? 我叫她TARA |
[36:46] | I call her Tara. | 我叫她TARA |
[36:48] | I think it’s the same woman who does my voice mail. | 我觉得和我的声音邮件是一个人的声音 |
[36:51] | My navigation system. | 我的车载导航系统 |
[36:53] | Oh. I have got to get one of those. | 我应该弄个这样的东西 |
[36:59] | I must really like you. | 我真是喜欢你 |
[37:31] | Usually we do this with backup, | 一般是在有后援的时候这么做 |
[37:33] | where we block off the surrounding area.. | 周围街区都封锁了 |
[37:34] | Can you still see him? | 你还能看见他吗? 你知道我要干什么? |
[37:35] | Or, you know what i would have done? | 你知道我要干什么? 我要自动跟踪他的车 |
[37:36] | I would’ve put an auto-track on his car, | 我要自动跟踪他的车 |
[37:38] | Or a GPS homing device on the car- | 或是用车上的GPS设备– |
[37:40] | I could’ve done all that, but instead i called you. | 这些我自己都能做 但却打电话叫了你来 |
[37:44] | And for that i am grateful. | 我很荣幸 |
[37:50] | Sanchez. | |
[37:52] | Sanchez, go. | SANCHEZ,走 |
[38:07] | What’s going on? Do you think he knows he’s being followed? | 怎么了,他发现自己被跟踪了吗? |
[38:10] | I’m driving parallel to him, so i don’t think so. | 应该没有,我和他已经在平行位置驾驶了 |
[38:14] | What? What’s going on? | 怎么了? |
[38:15] | I think he’s winking at me. | 我想他在朝我眨眼 |
[38:17] | Don’t look directly at him! | 不要直视我! |
[38:18] | – Brenda… – Don’t look at me either! | 你也不要直视我! |
[38:21] | You know, when i imagined you in my back seat, | 我以前常想象你坐在我的车厢后坐上 |
[38:23] | This isn’t exactly what i had in mind. | 可是现在你坐在那里 一点都不像我想象的那样 |
[38:29] | Captain, what’s that? | 警官,那是什么? |
[38:32] | That’s him. | 是他 |
[38:34] | All units respond, 200 block of Loma. | 所有小组作出反应,Loma街区200号 |
[38:37] | Grey apartment building, on the roof. | 灰色公寓楼的楼顶上 |
[38:39] | Let’s move it now! | 开始行动了! |
[38:55] | F.B.I.! Don’t move! | 我们是联邦调查局,不要动! |
[38:57] | Stand up! Put your hands over your head now! | 站起来,把手举过头顶! |
[39:00] | Back up. | 退后 退后 |
[39:03] | Hands behind your head, slowly. | 慢慢的放到你的头后面 |
[39:18] | On your knees. On your knees. | 跪下来 跪下来 |
[39:26] | Taylor. Go. | TAYLOR 请讲 |
[39:28] | Let me show this high-powered sniper rifle. | 我给你们亮亮这个高精密度的来福狙击枪 |
[39:53] | Taylor. Go. | TAYLOR 请讲 |
[39:54] | This is Sanchez. | 这是SANCHEZ |
[39:55] | Toker’s in county. He’s been there for, like, 4 days now. | TOKER在乡下 他在那里呆了4天了 |
[39:58] | Unbelievable! | 难以置信! |
[40:08] | Are we anywhere near Lucas avenue? | 我们是不是在LUCAS大道附近? |
[40:12] | We’re moving away from Lucas avenue. | 我们正从LUCAS大道离开 |
[40:16] | Wanted him to be telling me the truth. | 原想要他告诉我真相 |
[40:18] | – She set us up. – No, she didn’t. | – 她把我们给涮了. – 不,没有 |
[40:20] | Well, then, where is she? | 那好,她现在在哪? |
[40:21] | That’s a good question. I’ll find out. | 问的好 我待会儿会找到她的 |
[40:22] | She was never planning to show. | 但是她一点露面的意思都没有 |
[40:24] | You know, i had her all wrong. | 看来我看错人了 |
[40:26] | She’s an even bigger bitch than i thought she was. | 她是个比我想象的还要贱的贱货 |
[40:28] | Hey, it’s Gabriel. Where are you? | 嘿,我是GABRIEL. 你在哪呢? |
[40:30] | Such a suck-up. | 就知道拍马屁 我这遇上了麻烦 |
[40:31] | Yeah, well, we have a problem. | 我这遇上了麻烦 |
[40:32] | Yeah, no kidding. | 没开玩笑 TOKER在乡下 |
[40:33] | Toker is in county. | TOKER在乡下 |
[40:37] | Jesus said he saw the colonel talking to these guys. | Jesus说他看见上校在同那些人谈话 |
[40:40] | He must have known. | 他应该早就知道了 |
[40:42] | No, i didn’t know till just now. | 不,我现在才知道 |
[40:44] | I followed him to cover our base- | 我跟着他 |
[40:45] | Do you really think i’d send you on a wild-goose chase? | 你真的认为我是故意让你们白跑一趟吗? |
[40:49] | Damn it. | 见鬼 什么? 怎么回事? |
[40:50] | What? What’s – what’s going on? | 什么? |
[40:52] | The colonel lied to me. | 怎么回事? |
[40:54] | Hey, you want me to turn around, | 要不要掉头 |
[40:55] | Cause he stopped his car. | 因为他停车了 |
[40:57] | Then let me out! | 让我出去! |
[40:58] | Wait, wait, wait, wait. | 等等.、 |
[41:00] | Not unless you keep your phone on. | 除非你把电话开着 |
[41:08] | How about that? | 真不错啊 |
[41:09] | You got me on speed dial. | 把我的号码还设为速拨号码 |
[41:11] | Ok. I’m gonna park the car, | 好的,我要停车了 |
[41:13] | and i’m gonna meet you- | 待会儿见– 等等! BRENDA,等等! |
[41:14] | Hey, wait! Brenda, wait! | 等等! BRENDA,等等! |
[41:16] | Brenda, wait for me! | BRENDA,等等我! |
[41:45] | It wasn’t the man with the sunglasses. | 不是那个戴太阳镜的男人 |
[41:47] | It was the mailman! | 是那个邮递员! |
[41:48] | Mailman? What mailman? | 邮递员? 什么邮递员? |
[41:51] | What you talking about? | 你在说什么? |
[41:56] | I should’ve known. | 我早应该知道! |
[41:58] | I should’ve known! | 我早应该知道! |
[42:07] | Brenda, where are you? | BRENDA,你在哪? |
[42:10] | Going into the white building across the street from the hospital. | 从医院那条街对面的那个白楼 |
[42:12] | Brenda, i’m almost there. | BRENDA,我快到那了 |
[42:13] | Wait for me.Wait. | 等我 |
[42:17] | Hello, Fritz? | 喂,FRITZ? |
[42:21] | Hello, Fritz? | 喂,FRITZ? |
[42:22] | Fritz! | |
[43:03] | Police. Put your weapon down. | 警察 把武器放下 |
[43:09] | Put your hands in the air. | 举起手来 |
[43:12] | Back away from the gun. | 离开枪 |
[43:20] | Put your hands behind your head. | 把手放在头后面 |
[43:24] | Do not turn around. | 别转身! |
[43:25] | Do not turn around! | 别转身! 别转身! |
[43:42] | Colonel Walter! | WALTER上校! |
[43:53] | Colonel Walter, show yourself! | WALTER上校,出来吧! |
[43:57] | I know you’re here. | 我知道你在这里 |
[44:01] | Show yourself! | 出来吧! |
[44:04] | Colonel Walter! | WALTER上校! |
[44:07] | Oh, please. | 求你 |
[44:09] | Don’t leave me here. | 别把我留在这里 |
[44:12] | Colonel Walter. | WALTER上校 |
[44:14] | Colonel Walter. | WALTER上校 |
[44:17] | Show yourself! | 出来吧! 禁止任何商业用途否则后果自负 ————————– |