时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:46] | I’m vibrating. | |
[01:03] | Go ahead. Answer. | |
[01:18] | Deputy Chief Brenda Leigh Johnson. | 我是副警长Brenda Leigh Johnson |
[01:20] | Brenda, hi, it’s Will. Um, i’m sorry to call so late, | Brenda,嗨,我是Will 抱歉这么晚打电话 |
[01:24] | but we have a dead judge in Griffith Park. | 在Griffith公园发现一具法官的尸体 |
[01:34] | I’m on my way. | 我马上过去 |
[01:42] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[01:59] | – ’99 Napa Merlot. Very nice. – Oh, i’m serious. | 99年份的月桂红葡萄酒,真不错 |
[02:02] | You’re fine. You only had one glass. | 哦,别闹了 你看起来很好 只喝了一杯酒嘛 |
[02:05] | It was a big one. | 好大一杯 |
[02:13] | Here’s good. | 停这儿就行 |
[02:14] | – I can drop you off up there. – No, no, no, no. This is good. | 停这儿就行 我可以把你送到那边儿 |
[02:17] | Not a problem. Look, there’s the pope. | 不,不,这儿就可以了 没问题,瞧!是Pope |
[02:22] | Perfect. | 很好 |
[02:23] | Thank you. Thank you so much. Good night. | 谢谢,非常感谢 |
[02:27] | Yeah, no problem. | 晚安 好的,没问题 |
[02:42] | – Brenda… – Yes? | -嗯? |
[02:44] | Presiding judge came down, district attorney’s office is here, | -嗯? 庭长过来了 |
[02:46] | so warrants, phone taps, whatever you need, let me know. | 地区检察官办公室的人也来了 所以,如果你需要搜查证、电话窃听 无论什么,只管告诉我 |
[02:49] | Ok. Thank you. | 好的,谢谢你 |
[02:50] | Who’s your chauffer? | 好的,谢谢你 哪位司机送你过来的? |
[02:55] | I’m gonna go look at the body, Will. | 我要去检查尸体了,Will |
[03:07] | Introduce me, please. | 给我介绍一下死者的情况 |
[03:08] | Uh, the honorable Michael Thompson, 49. | 给我介绍一下死者的情况 尊敬的Michael Thompson先生,49岁 |
[03:11] | He’s a state judge, criminal court. | 加州刑事法庭的法官 |
[03:13] | Guy out walking his dog practically tripped over the body around 11:30. | 有个出门溜狗的家伙在11点30分发现了尸体 |
[03:16] | Called 911 and the patrolman who answered the call recognized his face. | 然后拨911报了警 |
[03:20] | 2 gunshots… | 接到电话的巡警认出了尸体的身份 中了2枪…… |
[03:22] | one to the side, one to the forehead, close range. | 中了2枪…… 一枪打在身体侧面 一枪打在前额,是近距离射击 |
[03:25] | – We found one slug so far. – Excuse me. | 目前为止找到一枚子弹 劳驾 |
[03:32] | No wallet? Any sign of his car? | 没有钱包?发现他的车了吗? |
[03:35] | The judge drives a black ’94 Mercedes. | 法官开的是一辆94年出品的黑色梅赛德斯 |
[03:37] | We checked the lots and swept the streets within a half mile. Nada. | 我们检查了半英里范围内的所有街道 |
[03:40] | No onstar, no lojack. | 和停车场 都没有找到 没有车载通讯导航服务 没有防盗设施 |
[03:42] | You want us to put out a broadcast on the vehicle? | 你要我们发布广播来寻找吗? |
[03:45] | Send a black and white to his house first. | 先派人去他家查一下 |
[03:47] | See if it’s sittin’ in his driveway. | 看车子是不是在他家车道上 |
[03:49] | What’s his body temperature? | 体温是多少? |
[03:51] | Uh, 96.2 | 体温是多少? 华氏96.2度 |
[03:53] | uh-huh. So, that’s about 3 hours. | 那么,他死了约3个小时 |
[03:56] | What is a judge doing at Griffith Park at 10:30 at night? | 一位法官晚上10点30分 |
[04:00] | According to the presiding judge, | 在Griffith公园干什么? 根据首席法官的介绍 |
[04:01] | Thompson plays poker at a lawyer’s house | 根据首席法官的介绍 Thompson常在一位律师家玩扑克牌 |
[04:04] | not too far from here. Guy named Mackey. | 离这里不远,律师的名字叫Mackey |
[04:15] | It’s the stiff. | 是死者的 |
[04:22] | Area code 480. Where’s that? | 区号是480,是哪里? |
[04:24] | Phoenix. Phoenix? | 菲尼克斯,对吧? |
[04:25] | Hello? | 菲尼克斯,对吧? 你好! |
[04:26] | No, who’s this? | 你好! 不,你是哪位? |
[04:28] | No, who’s this? | 不,你是哪位? |
[04:31] | Oh, i’m sorry, Michael can’t come to the phone right now. May i ask who’s calling? | 抱歉,Michael现在不能接电话 能告诉我您是谁吗? |
[04:35] | What… i’m sorry. | 什么?抱歉 |
[04:37] | Who’s Keith? | 谁是Keith? |
[04:39] | J – just calm down. I… | 您冷静一点,我…… |
[04:41] | no, no, no, no. Don’t hang up. | 不,不,别挂电话 |
[04:48] | Ladies and gentlemen, we need to find that car. | 女士们,先生们 我们去找车子吧 |
[04:52] | Uh, lieutenant Flynn, | 呃,Flynn副队长 |
[04:53] | could you please trace that phone call, see if it comes from a cell phone or a land line? | 你能不能追查一下刚才那个电话 看看是手机还是座机? |
[04:57] | Detectives Sanchez, Daniels, | Sanchez和Daniels警官 |
[04:58] | i’d like you to check that poker game, | Sanchez和Daniels警官 你们去查一下那个扑克牌聚会 |
[05:00] | and sergeant Gabriel, | Gabriel警官 |
[05:02] | i need you to get the K-9s up here. | Gabriel警官 把警犬小组叫来 |
[05:03] | We may have a possible fugitive or another victim. | 把警犬小组叫来 凶犯可能在逃 也许还有其他受害者 |
[05:06] | What’s going on? Where are you… | 怎么回事?你去哪…… |
[05:07] | uh, chief Pope, may i borrow you for a moment, please? | 怎么回事?你去哪…… 头儿,能跟你谈会儿吗? |
[05:10] | I need your judge to get a search warrant form the Thompson’s house. | 我需要一份搜查证 搜查Thompson的家 |
[05:13] | What’s up? | 怎么回事? |
[05:14] | I just talked to Mrs. Thompson and it looks like | 怎么回事? 我刚和Thompson夫人谈过话 |
[05:17] | we may be missing the judge’s teenage son. | 法官的儿子可能失踪了 |
[05:31] | – What? – You know you’re missing an earring. | 怎么了? 你掉了一只耳环 |
[05:34] | Oh. I was in a hurry. | 呃……我刚才来的很急 |
[05:37] | Now why… why would they put bars on the windows | 那么……邻里不是友好嘛 |
[05:40] | in such a nice neighborhood? | 干吗还要在窗户上装防护栏呢? |
[05:42] | Lots of people put ’em up after the riots. | 干吗还要在窗户上装防护栏呢? |
[05:44] | Well, it’s tacky. | 很多人都装了 真没品味 |
[05:47] | Lieutenant. | 副队长 |
[05:48] | On your signal. | 副队长 |
[05:50] | All right, then, good. | 长官,等你口令 好的,开始吧 |
[05:53] | Here we go. | 开始了 |
[06:10] | Mackey’s house is up there on the left. | Mackey的家就在那左边 |
[06:13] | Liquor in the front, poker in the rear. | 先喝点小酒,再打个小牌 |
[06:15] | What are you, 12? | 你多大了,12岁吗? |
[06:17] | Ooh. Ooh, we got a little temper. | 你多大了,12岁吗? 哇,你生气了喔 |
[06:20] | Got a little latino in you. | 拉丁美洲人的脾气上来喽 |
[06:22] | Yeah? | 怎样? |
[06:23] | You want a little more latino in you? | 怎样? 你能有多大脾气? |
[06:26] | You know what? You gotta be this tall to ride my ride. | 你知道吗? 你长这么高,才能打倒我?? |
[06:30] | Aww… stop. | 别闹了! |
[06:31] | What? | 别闹了! 什么? |
[06:32] | Over there. | 什么? 在那儿 |
[06:42] | Code 4, no kid, no car. | 没发现他儿子,也没发现汽车 |
[06:45] | Thank you, thank you very much, gentlemen. Good night. | 谢谢,非常感谢,先生们,晚安 |
[06:47] | Thanks, guys. | 谢谢,伙计们 |
[06:55] | Don’t open any drawers. The warrant’s only good for the boy. | 不要打开任何抽屉 |
[06:57] | I know, i heard you the first 3 times you said it. | 搜查证只授权寻找他儿子 我知道,你都说了3遍了 |
[07:02] | Oh, shoot! Can i borrow your cell phone? | 嗨!能用一下你手机吗? |
[07:05] | What’s wrong with yours? | 你的手机怎么了? |
[07:06] | Oh, just… | 你的手机怎么了? 只是…… |
[07:08] | here. | 给你 |
[07:11] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[07:17] | No, Will, it’s me. | 不,Will,是我 |
[07:19] | No, the boy’s not here. | 不,孩子不在这里 |
[07:21] | No. Of course. | 不,当然 |
[07:24] | Yes, of course, you’ll be the second to know. | 是的,当然,我会先通知你的 |
[07:26] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[07:30] | Real homey vibe. | 真是个舒适的家呀 |
[07:34] | Furniture’s bolted to the floor. | 家具是钉在地板上的 |
[08:07] | “Sad, angry, confused…” | “伤心、生气、烦恼……” |
[08:18] | so what do you think? | 那么你怎么看? |
[08:30] | Keith Thompson is autistic. | Keith Thompson是自闭症患者 |
[08:33] | What’s that, like, semi-retarded? | 什么意思?是有点迟钝吗? |
[08:36] | It’s a developmental disorder, | 是发育紊乱 |
[08:38] | something we should all keep in mind | 我们寻找这个孩子的时候 |
[08:39] | when trying to find this boy, so what do we have? | 应该当心这一点 那么现在有什么发现? |
[08:42] | Dogs found about 100 homeless guys in the park, but no Keith. | 警犬在公园里发现了100个无家可归者 但没有Keith的踪迹 |
[08:45] | Mackey says the judge and Keith left the poker game around 10:00. | Mackey说,法官和Keith是在10点左右离开的 |
[08:50] | That’s the last anybody saw of him. | 那是别人最后一次看到他 |
[08:51] | Took his son to a poker game? | 他把他儿子也带去玩扑克牌了? |
[08:52] | Keith’s regular caregiver was out with the flu. | Keith的保姆因为感冒休假了 |
[08:54] | Still no sign of the Mercedes? | 仍然没有找到车子吗? |
[08:56] | Nothing, but the glass Sanchez and Daniels found is factory. | 没有,不过Sanchez和Daniels发现了碎玻璃 |
[08:59] | Matches what would be on a ’94 Mercedes. | 和94年出品的梅赛德斯轿车的玻璃是相符的 |
[09:02] | – Where’d you get that? – That place. | 在哪里找到的? |
[09:04] | Uh, if this is a routine carjacking, that car was chopped hours ago. | 那儿 如果是普通的偷车贼干的 那么车是几个小时前被砸的 |
[09:07] | Wouldn’t a carjacker who had no qualms killing a judge | 哪个偷车贼会毫不犹豫的杀掉一位法官 |
[09:10] | also have killed Keith? | 又同时杀了Keith? |
[09:15] | Sanchez, you said you found these cigarettes close to the glass. | Sanchez,你说这些烟蒂离碎玻璃很近 |
[09:20] | Yes, i’m thinking that the carjacker | 是的,我在想 |
[09:22] | probably waited, hoping for the first nice car to come along. | 偷车贼也许一直在等着 第一辆好车开过来 |
[09:24] | No, what about a specific nice car? | 不,也许是等着某一辆好车 |
[09:26] | What do you mean, like a hit? | 什么意思?巧合? |
[09:27] | Judges tend to leave hurt feelings in their wake. | 什么意思?巧合? 法官们经常会得罪人 |
[09:30] | Anything from Thompson’s previous trials? | 从Thompson审讯的案子中发现什么了吗? |
[09:32] | I collected files on guys with the motives | 我查了那些有动机、也有能力的家伙 |
[09:35] | and the means to settle out of court. | 搜集了他们的档案 |
[09:36] | What about the kid? | 他儿子呢? |
[09:37] | I mean, maybe he went a little menendez on his rich old man | 他儿子呢? 我是说,也许他和他那富有的老爸起了冲突 |
[09:40] | and now he’s on the run in daddy’s car? | 现在正开着老爸的车逃跑呢 |
[09:43] | Flynn, the kid’s autistic. He’s not going to… | Flynn,孩子患有自闭症,他不会…… |
[09:44] | he’s also a teenager, | 他也是个十几岁的孩子 |
[09:45] | which is scary enough for me. | 他也是个十几岁的孩子 对我来说,这已经够危险的 |
[09:47] | Besides, murder ain’t rocket science. | 再说了,杀人又不是什么造火箭 |
[09:49] | Einstein was a bit autistic, i mean, | 爱因斯坦也有点自闭症 |
[09:51] | he was never diagnosed or anything, | 虽然他从来没有被诊断出来 |
[09:53] | but there was this documentary… | 但是根据文献记载…… |
[09:55] | thank you, lieutenant Tao. | 谢谢你,陶警官 |
[09:57] | At this point, we can’t rule anything out. | 哦 目前,我们无法作出任何论断 |
[09:59] | Where’s my son Keith? Can i talk to chief Johnson? | 我儿子Keith在哪里? 我能见见Johnson警长吗? |
[10:07] | Ok, let’s get to work. | 好吧,大家开始工作吧 |
[10:14] | Here you go. | 给你 |
[10:15] | Why didn’t you tell me Michael was dead? | 给你 你干吗不告诉我Michael死了? |
[10:20] | I am so sorry, Mrs. Thompson. | 我很抱歉,Thompson夫人 |
[10:22] | I wish i could have told you more over the phone, | 我本来想在电话上告诉你的 |
[10:24] | but unfortunately, police procedure | 但不幸的是,根据我们的规定 |
[10:26] | requires that i confirm you are who you say you are | 在确定你的身份之前 |
[10:29] | before giving away any information. I would have… | 我不能透露任何消息,我…… |
[10:31] | where is my son? | 我儿子在哪儿? |
[10:34] | I don’t know, | 我不知道 |
[10:35] | but i can assure you | 但我向您保证 |
[10:36] | that we are doing everything we can to find him. | 但我向您保证 我们正在尽一切努力寻找他 |
[10:39] | Look, i know that your son is autistic | 我知道您儿子患有自闭症 |
[10:42] | and i know how upset you must be, | 我也知道您很伤心 |
[10:44] | but i need you to answer a few questions for me. | 但我需要您回答几个问题 |
[10:47] | Can you do that? | 可以吗? |
[10:49] | You called last night from Phoenix? | 你昨晚从菲尼克斯打的电话? |
[10:52] | That’s where i live since the divorce. | 从离婚以后,我就住在那儿 |
[10:54] | Why were you calling your ex-husband so late? | 你为什么这么晚给你前夫打电话? |
[10:56] | I wasn’t. I was looking for Keith. | 我不是找他,是找我儿子 |
[10:58] | I call him at 10:00 to say good night, | 我10点给他打电话说晚安 |
[11:00] | and when no one answered at the house, | 可是家里没有人接 |
[11:02] | i started to worry and i kept calling every 10 minutes | 所以我有些担心 每隔10分钟打一次 |
[11:06] | and then Michael’s cell. | 然后又给Michael打了电话 |
[11:08] | So your son lives with his father here? | 所以,您的儿子和他父亲住在这里? |
[11:10] | Michael has custody, yes. | 是的,Michael获得了监护权 |
[11:13] | Raising an autistic child is expensive, | 抚养一个患有自闭症的孩子花销很大 |
[11:14] | and i needed to prove to the court that i could support Keith | 我必须向法庭证明自己有能力抚养Keith |
[11:18] | and the only faculty position i could find was at Arizona state. | 而唯一为我提供职位的学校在亚利桑那州 |
[11:22] | It was the hardest decision of my life, | 这是我一生中最艰难的一个决定 |
[11:24] | but in the end, Michael and i | 但是最后 |
[11:26] | both agreed that it was best for Keith that he stay here | Michael和我都同意 Keith最好呆在这里 |
[11:31] | and have as little change in his routine as possible. | 尽量不改变他的生活习惯 |
[11:34] | He gets… | 他…… |
[11:36] | gets very… | 他…… 他…… |
[11:38] | upset with change. | 他面对变化 会变得焦躁不安 |
[11:41] | How upset? | 有多不安? |
[11:44] | I saw the furniture bolted to the floor. | 我看到家具是钉在地板上的 |
[11:47] | We did that for his own protection. | 我们是为了保护他 |
[11:49] | I mean, Keith gets frustrated with certain things, | 我是说,Keith面对某些事会很失落 |
[11:52] | but he’s just not capable of something like this. | 但他不会干这种事 |
[11:57] | Can you think of anyone who might be capable of it? | 你能想出谁可能干这事吗? |
[12:01] | How many people has Michael sentenced over the last 10 years? | Michael在过去10年里判了多少人死刑? |
[12:07] | I have been going over judge Thompson’s current trials | 我查了Thompson法官目前审讯的案子 |
[12:11] | and one name keeps rising to the top. | 有一个家伙嫌疑最大 |
[12:13] | Eddie Hoke. | |
[12:14] | We busted him for running chop shops in the valley, | 我们抓到他非法改装汽车 |
[12:17] | but he’s hooked into everything: | 这家伙无恶不作 |
[12:18] | Murder, grand theft, dope. | 这家伙无恶不作 谋杀、偷窃、吸毒 |
[12:19] | This guy’s a big fish. | 谋杀、偷窃、吸毒 是条大鱼 |
[12:21] | And according to Thompson’s clerk, | 是条大鱼 根据Thompson办事员的记录 |
[12:22] | Hoke’s defense was going down the tubes fast. | Hoke律师的辩护不够成功 |
[12:25] | The judge was overruling every single objection. | 法官否决了他的每项反对意见 |
[12:28] | Thompson was one of the good ones. | Thompson是位好法官 |
[12:29] | And 3 days into the trial, | 审讯第三天 |
[12:31] | the judge received a death threat. | 法官收到了死亡恐吓信 |
[12:32] | Maybe i should bring him back in for questioning. | 也许我应该把他叫来审讯 |
[12:34] | Carjacking is part of his DNA. | 偷车可是他的本性 |
[12:36] | Actually, i’d like to talk to him. | 实际上,我希望跟他谈谈 |
[12:37] | Well, my guys have been working this case for months. | 嗨,我的伙计们查这个案子已经几个月了 |
[12:40] | We know what buttons to push. | 我们知道怎么处理 |
[12:41] | I’m not trying to steal credit for captain Taylor’s arrest, it’s just that l… | 我们知道怎么处理 我并非要抢Taylor对长的功,只是…… |
[12:43] | whoa, whoa, whoa, this isn’t a pissing contest. | 哇哦,这可不是争风吃醋 |
[12:47] | I just think in the interest of finding the boy… | 我只是想找到那个男孩…… |
[12:49] | all right, ok, bring him in | 好吧,好吧 |
[12:53] | and the two of you will question him together. | 把他带过来,你们俩一起审讯 |
[12:57] | Go away. | 去工作吧 |
[12:59] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[13:03] | – Thank you. – You’re welcome. | 别客气 |
[13:05] | This is harassment. I should file for a mistrial. | 这是骚扰,我要申请这是无效审讯 |
[13:07] | Why? Looks like the trial is suddenly moving in your favor, | 为什么?审讯过程好像突然对你有利了 |
[13:10] | wouldn’t you agree, Mr. Hoke? | 你同意吗,Hoke先生? |
[13:12] | What can i say? | 我还能说什么呢? |
[13:13] | Somebody up there likes me. | 我还能说什么呢? 上帝喜欢我 |
[13:15] | That’s a good thing, Ed. | 不错啊 |
[13:16] | Cause i’m pretty sure nobody down here does. | 我肯定这儿没人喜欢你 |
[13:18] | My client was in your cell when this murder took place. | 命案发生的时候,我的委托人在监狱里 |
[13:22] | Maybe one of his loyal employees | 也许他派了某位忠实的手下 |
[13:24] | was just following orders, but let’s put that aside. | 不过先别管那个 |
[13:26] | Right now, all i care about is finding the judge’s son | 现在我所关心的是 |
[13:28] | before it’s too late. | 尽快找到法官的儿子 |
[13:31] | Let’s say for the sake of discussion | 以免为时已晚 假设 |
[13:34] | that i might know where to find this kid. | 我也许知道怎么找到那孩子 |
[13:36] | – You do not… – This is all hypothetical, right? | 你不知道,是猜的,对吧? |
[13:38] | Of course i don’t know anything about him, | 我当然不知道 |
[13:40] | but if i did, | 但是如果我知道 |
[13:43] | would this influence the charges against me? | 会影响对我的控告吗? |
[13:46] | It might. | 也许 |
[13:47] | Deputy Chief Johnson doesn’t have the authority to make a deal. | 也许 副警长Johnson无权做这个交易 |
[13:51] | I could persuade the D.A. | 我可以劝说地区检察官 |
[13:52] | to see the value of this information. | 我可以劝说地区检察官 权衡这条信息的价值 |
[13:55] | And what kind of deal might you hypothetically recommend? | 假设的说 你能给我什么好处? |
[14:01] | I’ll get back to you on that one. | 我等会儿再跟你谈这个 |
[14:03] | Thank you so much. | 非常感谢 |
[14:12] | This is the lot manager who saw the car. | 停车场的经理发现了这辆车 |
[14:15] | Recognized the description from the police bulletin. | 根据警察公告认出来的 |
[14:17] | We had one of our undercovers stake it for 20 minutes, but… | 我们派一位便衣警察监视了20分钟,不过…… |
[14:20] | nobody’s coming back. | 不会有人回来的 |
[14:21] | Someone pop the trunk, please. | 不会有人回来的 麻烦请把后备箱打开下 22, |
[14:33] | 22, 801, 242, 66, where am i? | 801, 242, 66,我在哪里? |
[14:38] | – Where am i? 1,3, 22… – You’re at the airport. | 我在哪里?1,3, 22… 你在飞机场 |
[14:40] | 801, 242, 66, where am i? | 我在哪里? |
[14:43] | We found him in the trunk of the car at the park’n’go at L.A.X. | 我们找到他了,在车子的后备箱里 车子在洛杉矶国际机场的停车场 |
[14:46] | – It’s ok. It’s ok. – Where am i? Where am i? | -没事了,没事了 -我在哪里?我在哪里? Keith怎么样了? 想也想得出来 |
[15:01] | How’s Keith doing? | 他提起过Michael吗? |
[15:02] | As well as can be expected. | 有关昨天晚上的事? |
[15:03] | Did he mention anything about Michael? About last night? | 有关昨天晚上的事? 没有,我尽量跟他解释Michael已经死了 |
[15:07] | Nothing. I tried to explain to him that Michael was dead, | 不过我觉得他没明白 |
[15:10] | but i don’t think it sunk in. | 有些事情他无法理解 |
[15:12] | There are some things that he just doesn’t understand. | Michael总是难以接受这个事实 |
[15:16] | Michael always had a hard time with that. | 他希望Keith是个正常的孩子 |
[15:18] | He really wanted Keith to be normal. | 上普通的学校,不要接受特别治疗 |
[15:22] | Public schools, no special treatment. | 一旦发生了这种事 |
[15:25] | Then something like this happens, | 你就明白了他跟别人是不一样的 |
[15:27] | and you realize how different he really is. | 你介意Gabriel警官和我跟他谈谈吗? |
[15:30] | Do you mind if sergeant Gabriel and i try and talk to him? | 呃,他不太爱讲话…… |
[15:33] | – Oh, he’s not very talkative… – it’ll just be a few minutes. | 只需要几分钟 |
[15:37] | Keith? Some police officers want to ask you a few questions. | 警察想问你几个问题 |
[15:43] | Hi, Keith. I’m Brenda. | 嗨,Keith,我是Brenda 你知道吗? |
[15:49] | You know… | 我听说,如果你能说出这是什么食物 |
[15:51] | i heard if you can tell what kind of food that is, they give you a prize. | 他们会给你奖励的 他听不懂笑话 |
[15:58] | He doesn’t understand jokes. | 是笑话吗? |
[15:59] | Is that what that was? | 呃……Keith 你还记不记得 |
[16:03] | Um… Keith, do you remember going to Mr. Mackey’s house with your dad? | 和你爸爸去过Mackey先生家? 你记不记得 打完牌以后 |
[16:10] | Do you remember going for a ride with your dad after the poker game? | 你和你爸爸开车回家了? 我在哪里? 宝贝,你在医院 |
[16:14] | Where am i? | 你在医院的三楼 |
[16:15] | You’re in a hospital, sweetheart. You’re in a hospital | 你在医院的三楼 |
[16:18] | in room 320 on the third floor. 1, 3, 22, 801, | 320号房 |
[16:25] | 24266. | Keith,这些数字是什么意思? |
[16:27] | Keith, what do those numbers mean? | |
[16:28] | 1, 3, 22, | |
[16:30] | 801, 24266. | 我们发现他的时候 他一直在说这些数字 |
[16:33] | He was saying those numbers when we found him | 还问“我在哪里?” |
[16:35] | and asking “where am i?” | 他经常这样吗? 当他觉得有压力的时候 |
[16:36] | Is that normal for him? | 当他觉得有压力的时候 |
[16:37] | Sometimes when he’s under stress, he’ll moan or he’ll chant things. | 就会喃喃自语 有什么含义吗? |
[16:42] | Does it mean anything? | 也许对他而言 |
[16:44] | Maybe to him. | Keith,没事了 |
[16:47] | …22, 801, 24266. Keith, it’s ok. | 哦,不,不! |
[16:58] | Aah! No! No! | 哦,不,不! |
[16:59] | No! Ah! No! No! | 我很抱歉 |
[17:04] | I am so sorry. | 他不喜欢别人碰他 只是自然反应 |
[17:06] | He doesn’t like to be touched. It’s just reflex. | 只是自然反应 在停车场发现他时 他可没这么干 |
[17:08] | He didn’t do it before at the parking lot. | 他受惊吓了 我很抱歉 |
[17:11] | He was in shock. I’m so sorry. | 没关系,真的 都是我不好 |
[17:12] | It’s ok, really. It’s… it’s my fault. | 等他出院的时候 就会好多了 |
[17:16] | It’ll be easier for him when he can get out of here. | 医生说明天我可以带他出院 |
[17:18] | The doctor said that i can take him home tomorrow. | 呃……实际上,没有那么简单 |
[17:18] | Uh, actually, it’s not quite that simple. | 呃……实际上,没有那么简单 |
[17:22] | Mrs. Thompson technically isn’t Keith’s legal guardian. | 从法律上说,Thompson夫人并不是Keith的法定监护人 |
[17:26] | But i’m his mother. | 可我是他的妈妈 |
[17:27] | Yes, madam. | 是的,夫人 |
[17:28] | Oh, unfortunately, what sergeant Gabriel | 不幸的是 |
[17:31] | is trying to say | Gabriel警官要说的是 |
[17:32] | is that you can’t take your son home yet. | 你还不能把你儿子带回家 |
[17:34] | You should be able to, i know, | 我知道你有权这么做 |
[17:36] | but under the law, there has to be a custody hearing first. | 但根据法律规定 必须首先召开监护权听证会 |
[17:39] | Children services takes care of him until then. | 儿童服务中心会在那之前照管他 |
[17:41] | But only for a few days. | 只有几天而已 |
[17:42] | You mean a foster home? This is crazy. | 你是说孤儿院吗? 真是疯了 |
[17:44] | His father is dead. He should be with me. | 他爸爸死了,他应该和我在一起 |
[17:46] | You have no idea the damage that this kind of disruption can do to an autistic child. | 你不知道 这对一个患有自闭症的孩子 会有什么影响 |
[17:51] | It’s horrible. Jillian, i know. | Jilian,我知道这很可怕 |
[17:52] | But you have my word i will do everything i can | 但我保证我会尽一切努力 |
[17:56] | to get your son back to you as quickly as possible. | 尽快让孩子回到你身边 |
[17:59] | What can we do to keep her from taking her son? | 我们怎么样才能阻止她接走孩子? |
[18:03] | Well, nothing. | 不能 |
[18:04] | Children services will pick Keith up at the hospital | 儿童服务中心会派人接Keith出院 |
[18:06] | and take him to his foster home, | 然后带到孤儿院 |
[18:07] | and then the courts will fast-track the custody hearing | 然后,法庭会尽快召开听证会 |
[18:09] | and get him back to mom. | 让他回到妈妈身边 能把程序放慢一点吗? |
[18:10] | Can we slow them down? | 让他回到妈妈身边 能把程序放慢一点吗? |
[18:12] | You want to prevent a mother from getting back her traumatized autistic son? | 你想阻止一个患有自闭症的孩子 回到他妈妈那儿吗? |
[18:15] | He’s either my one witness or my prime suspect. | 他既是目击证人,也是嫌疑犯 |
[18:17] | If she gets custody, she’ll take him to Phoenix and i’ll end up having to extradite him. | 如果他妈妈获得了监护权 就会带他回菲尼克斯 到时候我就不得不跨州叫他回来 |
[18:21] | Wait, wait, wait. Earlier, you thought Hoke was the guy, | 等等,等等,你刚才认为Hoke是凶手 |
[18:23] | now you think the kid did it? | 现在你认为是这孩子干的? |
[18:24] | They say the ability to hold 2 contradictory ideas at the same time is genius. | 现在你认为是这孩子干的? 俗话说的好 同时有互为冲突的两种想法的人是天才 |
[18:29] | Either way, i need more time with that boy. | 不管怎样,我需要多点时间调查那个孩子 |
[18:32] | Ok, look, i can arrange for you to transfer Keith to the foster home. | 你瞧,我可以安排一下 你去把Keith送到孤儿院 |
[18:35] | That’ll buy you a couple of hours. | 这可以给你几个小时的时间 |
[18:37] | Ok. | 好的 答应我一件事 |
[18:38] | – Just promise me one thing. – What? | 好的 答应我一件事 什么事? |
[18:40] | Don’t touch him | 什么事? 别碰他 |
[18:41] | cause i hear he doesn’t like that. | 我听说他不喜欢 |
[18:49] | Low-functioning autistics have no language skills. | 机能缺乏性自闭症 |
[18:51] | They cannot survive independently by themselves. | 不会说话 生活不能自理 |
[18:54] | Keith’s not like that. | 但Keith不是这样的 |
[18:55] | According to his school records, | 根据他的学校记录 |
[18:59] | he’s very intelligent, but he does have issues. | 他非常聪明,但确实存在问题 |
[19:00] | He’s unemotional. | 他非常冷漠 |
[19:01] | Frequently says inappropriate things. | 他非常冷漠 经常说些不合时宜的事情 |
[19:04] | He’s very literal-minded. | 只能理解字面意思 |
[19:05] | He gets fixated on minor details. | 只能理解字面意思 注意力集中在一些细小的事情上 |
[19:06] | He gets agitated when his routine is altered, | 当日常生活习惯被改变时 会变得焦躁不安 |
[19:10] | and he’s extremely uncooperative | 如果别的人或别的事 |
[19:12] | when anything or anyone gets in the way | 打扰了他想做的事情 |
[19:14] | of him doing what he wants. | 他会变得极度的不合作 |
[19:15] | Does he have a Georgia accent? | 他有没有乔治亚州的口音? |
[19:16] | But we can figure out how… | 但我们可以找出…… |
[19:25] | If we can figure out how to communicate with this boy, | 如果我们可以想办法 和这个男孩沟通 |
[19:27] | he might be able to tell us who pulled the trigger. | 他也许可以告诉我们谁是凶手 |
[19:29] | Even if he’s the shooter? | 如果是他自己干的,会告诉我们吗? |
[19:31] | It looks like he might have a violent streak. | 他看起来有暴力倾向 |
[19:35] | Let’s start by putting together photos | 我们先搜集些照片 |
[19:38] | for Keith to look at… | 让Keith看一看 比如Eddie Hoke的照片 |
[19:39] | known associates of Eddie Hoke, | 比如Eddie Hoke的照片 |
[19:40] | former defendants the judge might have put away, | 还有法官先生曾经判罪为偷车贼的 |
[19:42] | carjackers. | 那些被告的照片 |
[19:44] | Chief, the kid’s not gonna tell us anything. He’s in his own world. | 头儿,那孩子什么都不会说的 |
[19:47] | Well, pack your bags, sergeant, | 他活在自己的世界里 收拾一下你的东西 警官 |
[19:49] | cause we’re going there for a visit. | 因为我们要去拜访他 |
[20:01] | Now you take your time now… | 现在,你花点时间…… |
[20:03] | tell me if you recognize anyone. | 如果认出来谁,就告诉我 |
[20:07] | Your breath smells bad. | 你有口臭 |
[20:10] | That’s cause i’ve been up for 36 hours. | 因为我36个小时没睡觉了 |
[20:13] | Hey. | 嗨 哦,发生什么事了? |
[20:15] | Oh, wow. What happened? | 哦,发生什么事了? |
[20:17] | Oh, nothing. No, it’s fine. | 哦,没事,我很好 |
[20:21] | Nothing. I just… | 我只是…… |
[20:24] | um, this is Keith. | 这是Keith |
[20:26] | Keith, this is, uh… | Keith,这是…… |
[20:28] | hey, Keith, i’m Fritz. I’m Brenda’s… | 嗨,Keith,我是Fritz,我是Brenda的…… |
[20:32] | gonna say “boyfriend,” but i get a feeling | 我想说“男朋友” 不过我觉得 |
[20:34] | that’s a dirty word around here. | 这个字眼在这里可能是脏话 你太敏感了 |
[20:35] | Oh, you’re just too sensitive, that’s all. | 你太敏感了 |
[20:37] | I thought girls liked that. | 我以为女孩子喜欢呢 |
[20:38] | Np, that’s just something we say. | 她们只是说说罢了 |
[20:39] | Thought you might want your phone back. | 你的手机 |
[20:40] | You left it in my car… | 你忘在我车里了 |
[20:43] | along with your earring. | 还有你的耳环 |
[20:47] | I was just all over the place today. | 今天真是一团糟 |
[20:50] | – I… I… i’m sorry about… – it’s ok. Explain it to me over lunch. | 我很抱歉…… 没关系,午饭的时候你再跟我解释吧 |
[20:53] | No! | 不! -Keith,你没事吧? -不! |
[20:54] | – Keith, are you ok? – No! | -Keith,你没事吧? -不! |
[20:56] | You recognize somebody? | 你认出谁了? |
[20:57] | No! | 不! 你是不是觉得害怕?是谁? |
[20:58] | Are you afraid? Which man is it? | 不! 你是不是觉得害怕?是谁? |
[21:00] | – I have to go! – Where? | -我必须走了! -去哪儿? |
[21:02] | I have to go! | 我必须走! 哦,他想去厕所 |
[21:02] | Oh, he has to go to the men’s room. | 哦,他想去厕所 |
[21:04] | I have to go! | 我必须去! 我得带他去厕所 |
[21:05] | I have to take him to the men’s room. | 我得带他去厕所 我不想上厕所 现在2点了,我要去上钢琴课 |
[21:07] | I don’t have to pee. It’s 2:00. I have piano lesson. | 我不想上厕所 现在2点了,我要去上钢琴课 |
[21:09] | Oh, Keith, you can’t go to your piano lesson today. | Keith,你今天不必去上钢琴课 |
[21:11] | It’s 2:00. i have to go to my piano lesson! | 已经2点了,我要去上钢琴课! |
[21:13] | I have to go! | 我必须去! |
[21:14] | I have to go. | 我必须去 |
[21:15] | You have to go. | 我必须去 你得走了 |
[21:21] | Where am i? | 我在哪儿? |
[21:23] | Uh, you’re in my car. | 在我车里 |
[21:25] | Where am i? | 我在哪儿? 在停车场 |
[21:26] | Uh, in the parking lot. | 在停车场 |
[21:28] | Where am i? | 我在哪儿? 在警察局 |
[21:30] | At the police station. | 在警察局 |
[21:31] | Where am i? | 我在哪儿? -在洛杉矶? -我在哪儿? |
[21:32] | – Uh, in Los Angeles? – Where am i? | -在洛杉矶? -我在哪儿? |
[21:34] | – I… i… i don’t know. – Where am i? | -我……我不知道 -我在哪儿? |
[21:36] | I don’t know. What’s he pointing to? | 我不知道,他到底在指什么? |
[21:37] | You want this? | 你想看这个吗? 你想查GPS定位系统吗? |
[21:38] | You want the GPS system? Is that what you want? | 你想查GPS定位系统吗? -打开它 -我在哪儿? |
[21:40] | – Turn it on. – Where am i? | -打开它 -我在哪儿? 这是你的车,怎么打开? |
[21:41] | It’s your car. How do you turn it on? | 这是你的车,怎么打开? 我不知道,是新车 |
[21:42] | I don’t know. It’s new. | 我不知道,是新车 我不知道,有按钮吗? |
[21:43] | I don’t know. Is there an ON button? | 我不知道,有按钮吗? |
[21:45] | That’s helpful. Thank you. | 你的建议真有用,谢谢了 |
[21:47] | There it goes. Ok, ok. | 好了好了 |
[21:49] | Temple Street and Los Angeles Street. | 在Temple街和Los Angeles街 |
[21:51] | North Spring Street, Los Angeles Street. | North spring街和Los |
[21:56] | You know where you are now, Keith? | Angeles街 你现在知道你在哪儿吧,Keith? |
[21:58] | 150 North Los Angeles Street, Los Angeles, California, 90012. | Los Angeles北街150号 加州洛杉矶,90012 |
[22:06] | I’m going to be late for my piano lesson. | 我上钢琴课要迟到了 |
[22:09] | Piano lesson. | 钢琴课 |
[22:12] | Oh, god. | 哦,上帝啊 |
[22:14] | 6, 7, 8, 9, 10. | |
[22:21] | Hey, where you been? | 嗨,你去哪儿了? 我整整一个小时 |
[22:22] | Listening to the first 4 bars | 我整整一个小时 |
[22:24] | of the entertainer over and over for a full hour. | 都在重复听一句话 |
[22:27] | I took the kid to his piano lesson. | 我带孩子去上钢琴课了 |
[22:29] | Listen, i need you to head over to the impound, | 听着,我要你去保存证物的地方 |
[22:31] | check out the judge’s car. | 检查一下法官先生的车子 |
[22:33] | S.I.D.’s already been over the car. | 刑侦科已经检查过了 |
[22:35] | No, i’m not looking for Forensics. I want to know about the GPS system. | 不,我不是要知道取证 我想要了解车上GPS定位系统的情况 |
[22:38] | 12 paces by 14 paces. | 12步乘以14步 |
[22:41] | GPS system. Yeah. | 好的,GPS定位系统 |
[22:43] | Um, heads up. | 呃,事先提个醒 |
[22:46] | Pope’s looking for you and not in a good way. | 局长正在找你,好像挺生气的 |
[22:48] | Thanks. How long you think it’ll take you to get back to me? | 谢谢,你多久 能给我答复? |
[22:52] | Uh, how’s an hour and a half sound? | 再忍一个半小时怎么样? |
[22:54] | 4 paces by 6 paces. | 4步乘以6步 |
[22:59] | Like an eternity. | 太久了 |
[23:15] | That’s all i had that was fresh. | 我只有这些了,刚做的 |
[23:33] | My dad is late. | 我爸爸迟到了 |
[23:35] | He was supposed to pick me up from school. Does he know where i am? | 他应该来接我的 他知道我在哪儿吗? |
[23:39] | Keith, uh, didn’t your mom tell you anything about your dad? | Keith,你妈妈 有没有告诉你 关于爸爸的事? |
[23:42] | My mom lives in Phoenix. 33 North, 112 West. | 我妈妈住在菲尼克斯 |
[23:47] | You live by yourself. You live alone. | 北纬33度,西经112度 |
[23:50] | That’s right. | 你是自己住的 |
[23:56] | Have you ever visited your mom in Phoenix? | 没错 你去菲尼克斯看过妈妈吗? |
[23:59] | Yes. | 是的 |
[24:00] | Did your dad drive you there? | 是爸爸开车送你去的吗? |
[24:02] | No. We flew in an airplane. | 不,我们坐飞机去的 |
[24:08] | My dad is late. | 爸爸迟到了 |
[24:10] | Uh, Keith, your dad’s not gonna pick you up today. | Keith,你爸爸今天不会来接你了 |
[24:16] | Do you understand why? | 你明白为什么吗? |
[24:18] | The man with the gun shot him. | 有个人开枪打中他了 |
[24:21] | That’s right. Do you remember that? Do you remember the man with the gun? | 是的,你还记得当时怎么回事吗? 还记得那个拿枪的人吗? |
[24:25] | I don’t want to talk about that. | 我不想谈这个 |
[24:31] | But you do understand what happened to your dad? | 那你明白你爸爸发生什么事了吗? |
[24:35] | Yes. | 是的 |
[24:38] | My dad is dead like grandma. | 我爸爸死了,就像奶奶一样 |
[24:40] | She’s dead, too. | 她也死了 |
[24:42] | So you don’t get to see them anymore. | 所以你再也见不到他们了 |
[24:46] | No. | 是的 |
[24:49] | – Where is it? – Where’s what? | 在哪儿? 什么在哪儿? |
[24:52] | Where is dead? | 爸爸在哪儿? |
[25:15] | No. No. No… | 不,不,不…… |
[25:18] | You need to take off that tie. | 你得把领带解下来 什么? |
[25:19] | What? Excuse me? | 什么? Keith不喜欢红色 |
[25:20] | Keith doesn’t like the color red. | Keith不喜欢红色 |
[25:22] | Why is he still here? | 他为什么还在这里? 你得把领带解下来 |
[25:23] | You need to take off your tie. | 你得把领带解下来 |
[25:25] | I just got off the phone with his mother | 我刚和他妈妈通过电话 |
[25:28] | who stopped by his foster home to see her son, | 她去孤儿院看她儿子了 |
[25:30] | only to find that he was not there | 但却发现他不在那里 |
[25:33] | and children services didn’t know why. | 儿童服务中心也不知道怎么回事 |
[25:34] | No! | 不! |
[25:45] | She’s a little upset. | 她有点生气 我今天早上过去看了 |
[25:46] | I stopped by earlier this morning, but there was no answer. | 我今天早上过去看了 可是没人接待我 |
[25:48] | I pulled in a big favor | 我可是帮了你一个大忙 |
[25:51] | so that you could be the one to transfer him. | 所以你才可以负责把孩子送过去 |
[25:53] | Now are you gonna charge him with something? | 现在你要告他吗? |
[25:59] | Then you better tell me you’re taking him right to his foster home. | 你最好现在就保证 马上送他去孤儿院 |
[26:01] | I’m taking him right to his foster home. | 我马上送他去孤儿院 |
[26:12] | GPS wasn’t an option on a ’94 Mercedes. | 94年出品的梅赛德斯没有装GPS系统 |
[26:15] | This is an after-market upgrade. | 是后来另外升级的 |
[26:18] | Usually, you only see a unit like this on a high-end yacht. | 通常,你只会在高级游艇上才能看到这个 |
[26:21] | That would’ve been right up Keith’s alley. | 这个装置很适合Keith |
[26:23] | Why’s that? | 为什么? 因为他对方位很敏感 |
[26:24] | Cause he’s obsessed with geography. | 因为他对方位很敏感 |
[26:26] | Always likes to know exactly where he is. | 总喜欢知道自己在什么地方 |
[26:28] | Well, that’s what’s so great about this system. | 这就是该系统的奇妙之处 |
[26:30] | The judge had it set to turn on automatically. | 法官先生把它设置成自动开机 |
[26:33] | So as soon as you start the car, | 只要开动汽车 语音系统就告诉你确切的方位 |
[26:34] | a voice comes on and tells you exactly where you are. | 语音系统就告诉你确切的方位 |
[26:36] | That must be why he freaked out in my car. | 怪不得他一坐我车子就发疯 |
[26:38] | Mine doesn’t go on automatically. | 我的GPS不是自动开机的 |
[26:40] | Hmm. But the coolest thing is how precise it is. | 最酷的是它的精确度 |
[26:42] | Tells you exactly where you are | 可以告诉你确切的经度和纬度 |
[26:43] | in longitude and latitude to the thousandth of a degree. | 可以告诉你确切的经度和纬度 精确度是千分之一度 |
[26:48] | Ok, what’s the longitude and latitude of Mackey’s house? | 那么,Mackey家的经度和纬度是多少? |
[27:04] | 34.113 North | 北纬34.113 |
[27:06] | and 118.299 West. | 西经118.229 |
[27:11] | Uh, what about Griffith Park? Where we found the body? | 呃,那么Griffith公园呢? 发现尸体的地方 |
[27:20] | 34.132 North | 北纬34.132 |
[27:25] | and 118.280 West. | 西经118.280 |
[27:30] | Is all of L.A. 34 North and 118 West? | 洛杉矶范围内的都是北纬34和西经116吗? |
[27:34] | Most of it. A degree of longitude or latitude is pretty big. | 大部分都是 一个经度和一个纬度的范围很大 |
[27:38] | Keith was only saying the numbers after the decimal point. | Keith说的是小数点后面的数字 |
[27:42] | So 132 is really 34.132 | 所以132指的是34.132 |
[27:47] | and 280 is really 118.280. | 而280指的是118.280 |
[27:52] | Griffith Park. | Griffith公园 |
[27:54] | The carjacker would’ve turned off the car | 凶犯截下车子 |
[27:56] | to take the judge out to shoot him, | 让法官先生出来并枪杀他 |
[27:57] | and then when he turned the car back on, | 让法官先生出来并枪杀他 然后当他再发动车子的时候 |
[27:59] | the GPS would announce automatically | GPS系统就会自动开机 |
[28:01] | longitude and latitude. | 报出经度和纬度 |
[28:02] | What about 124.266? | 报出经度和纬度 那么124.66是哪里? |
[28:09] | I thought that would’ve been the poker game, but… | 我刚才以为是打牌的地方,不过…… |
[28:12] | our killer made another stop. | 看来凶手在别的地方停过车 |
[28:20] | According to Keith’s numbers, | 根据Keith所报的数字 |
[28:23] | the carjacker stopped right around here. | 偷车的人在这里停过车 真不敢相信,我们的线索竟然来自“雨人” |
[28:28] | I can’t believe our best lead came from Rain Man. | (电影《雨人》的主人公是自闭症患者 对数字特别敏感) |
[28:31] | It was a joke. Come on. | 开玩笑的 |
[28:33] | Is that what that was? | 是吗? |
[28:35] | Now why would someone who just shot a judge | 那家伙为什么枪杀法官之后 |
[28:37] | and has an autistic teen locked in the trunk of a stolen car come here? | 把一个患有自闭症的孩子锁在后备箱里 然后把偷来的车开到这里? |
[28:43] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[28:47] | But at times like this, | 通常这个时候 |
[28:49] | i’ve always depended on the paranoia of shopkeepers. | 就得靠路边小店店主的多疑症了 |
[28:56] | 3 of the shops have security cameras that give us partial views. | 其中三家店装有防盗摄像头 所以我们可以看到部分情况 |
[29:00] | Now we got a few blind spots, but we’ve basically got it. | 会有一些盲点 |
[29:03] | Ok, let’s see it. | 但基本上都看得到 好的,开始吧 |
[29:07] | Black Mercedes 300 SE. | 黑色梅赛德斯 |
[29:10] | This is the judge’s car. | 是法官先生的车 |
[29:13] | Which makes this… | 所以这个家伙就是…… |
[29:18] | our man. | 我们的嫌疑犯 |
[29:20] | Anyway, he was in there for 8 minutes and 20 seconds. | 他在里面呆了8分钟20秒 |
[29:23] | Long enough for a stiff drink. | 足够喝点酒的 |
[29:26] | Ok, let’s freeze there. | 好的,停 |
[29:29] | Blow it up. | 放大 |
[29:32] | Could you make a copy of that, please? | 能打印出来吗? |
[29:34] | Everyone gets one. Robbery Homicide, vice, your mother, everyone. | 凶杀和重案组每人发一份 |
[29:37] | Check it against our short list. | 每人都发 把此人和我们总结出来的名单对照一下 |
[29:39] | Let’s send someone over to the bar, please, | 然后派人去那家酒吧查一下 |
[29:41] | see if we can put a name with this face. Thank you. | 看看谁认识此人,谢谢 |
[29:46] | Name’s Jason Murphy. | 这个人叫Jason Murphy |
[29:47] | About a year and a half ago, we busted his brother for carjacking. | 这个人叫Jason Murphy 一年半以前,他弟弟因为劫车被逮捕 |
[29:50] | Third strike. | 第三次了 |
[29:51] | Thompson gave him the maximum sentence… life. | 第三次了 Thompson判了最高刑期……终身监禁 |
[29:53] | Murphy insisted the whole time his brother was innocent. | Murphy坚持说 |
[29:56] | Kind of flipped out at the sentencing, tried to go after Thompson. | 他弟弟是无辜的 判决出来以后,他都疯了 |
[29:59] | – Any connection to Hoke? – You can bet on it. | 试图跟踪过Thompson -跟Hoke有关系吗? -当然啦 |
[30:02] | Where do we find this Murphy? | 怎么找到Murphy? |
[30:03] | He moved to San Francisco 2 months ago. | 怎么找到Murphy? 他2个月前搬到旧金山 |
[30:05] | Move him back. | 抓他回来 |
[30:06] | Great. Thank you. | 抓他回来 太好了,谢谢 |
[30:08] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[30:11] | Is Keith here? | Keith在吗? |
[30:13] | I went to the foster home. They didn’t know where he was. | 我去过孤儿院 |
[30:15] | Yes, he’s here. | 他们也不知道他在哪儿 是的,他在这里 |
[30:17] | Can i see him? | 我能见他吗? |
[30:18] | I’m afraid not just yet. | 我能见他吗? 恐怕现在不行 |
[30:19] | First, we need your son’s help in identifying the suspect. | 首先,我们需要您儿子的帮助 |
[30:22] | What? | 来确认嫌疑犯 什么? |
[30:23] | I don’t really need your permission, Jillian, but i was hoping for your support. | 什么? Jillian,我不必争得你的同意 但我希望你能支持 |
[30:28] | Don’t worry about Keith. | 别担心Keith |
[30:29] | He’ll just be looking at a monitor. | 别担心Keith 他只是看一下监视器 |
[30:31] | It’s very important that we make sure we have the right man. | 这样我们才能 确保抓对人了 |
[30:35] | Just promise me that if he gets upset, | 你向我保证,如果他开始焦躁不安 |
[30:39] | you won’t make him continue. | 就停下来 |
[30:41] | I promise. | 就停下来 我保证 |
[30:42] | Now you stay close by | 我保证 那么你可以在接待处呆一会儿 |
[30:43] | and check in in a couple hours. | 就几个小时 |
[30:45] | That’ll give me some time to see if i can’t pull some strings at family court, | 就几个小时 这样我就有时间 和家事法庭交涉一下 |
[30:48] | maybe push up your custody hearing, ok? | 看看他们能不能快点召开听证会,好吗? |
[30:52] | – Ok. Thank | – Ok. |
[30:57] | Ok, so some men are gonna show up on the tv, | you. -好的 -好的,谢谢 好的,屏幕上会出现一些人 |
[31:00] | and i want you to tell me if you’ve seen any of them before. | 告诉我 你以前见过没有 |
[31:02] | It’ll be just like earlier, except this time, the picture’s will be on the screen. | 跟以前那次是一样的 只不过这次 照片是在屏幕上而已 |
[31:06] | Go ahead. | 开始吧 啊!啊!啊! |
[31:26] | I believe we have a positive i.d. | 我想我们找到了 |
[31:51] | Excuse me, Deputy Chief Johnson, | 抱歉,副警长 |
[31:54] | are we gonna interview Murphy sometime today? | 我们今天还要审讯Murphy吗? |
[31:56] | Because some of us have families, things we need to do. | 因为我们有些成家了 有自己的事情要去处理 |
[31:59] | I’m not ready for him just yet. | 我还没准备好要审讯他 好吧,你瞧 |
[32:00] | All right, look, we got a partial print off the car. | 好吧,你瞧 |
[32:03] | We got his blood by the broken window glass. | 我们在车上发现他的指纹了 车窗碎玻璃上也有他的血迹 |
[32:07] | What are you waiting for? | 你还等什么? 我们在旧金山逮捕他时 |
[32:08] | When we picked up Murphy in San Francisco, he had $75,000 cash on him. | 我们在旧金山逮捕他时 他身上有7万5千元现金 |
[32:11] | Where’d he get that and why did he stop at that intersection? | 他从哪儿搞到的? 为什么要在那个交叉路口停车? |
[32:13] | I don’t know. Maybe he stopped to take a leak. | 不知道,也许停车撒尿吧 也许那是他拿到钱的地方 |
[32:15] | Or maybe that’s where he got paid. | 也许那是他拿到钱的地方 好吧,那咱们就去问他好了 |
[32:16] | Ok, then, let’s go ask him. | 好吧,那咱们就去问他好了 |
[32:18] | If you don’t mind, lieutenant, | 如果你不介意的话,队长 |
[32:20] | i like to have the answers before i ask questions. | 我喜欢在找到答案之后再提问 |
[32:25] | Ok. | 好吧 |
[32:31] | Yeah, like i told the other guy, he was in here on wednesday night. | 是的,我告诉另外一个人了 他星期三的晚上在这里 |
[32:35] | Did you catch him yet? | 你们抓到他了吗? |
[32:36] | Did he talk to anybody while he was in here? | 他在这里的时候,有没有和什么人交谈过? |
[32:38] | Nah, he just sat, had a shot, and took off. | 他只是坐在那儿,喝了点酒,然后就走了 |
[32:41] | You sure about that? | 你确定? |
[32:43] | Sure as i can be, i mean, | 差不多吧 |
[32:45] | we get pretty busy in here after 10:00, | 我是说,我们10点以后都很忙 |
[32:47] | so he might have talked to someone. | 他也许跟什么人交谈过 |
[32:49] | Sanchez… | |
[32:50] | come here. | 过来 |
[32:57] | Look. | 瞧 |
[32:59] | Condom machine. You got a quarter? | 保险套售卖机,你有25美元吗? |
[33:01] | Relax. Over there. | 别闹了,是那边 |
[33:07] | Tao, we’re gonna need a phone dump on this number. | 陶,我们要查一下这个号码的通话记录 |
[33:13] | Brenda, i am through covering your ass for today. | Brenda,我今天一直在为你解释 都要筋疲力尽了 |
[33:16] | I’ve just spent way too long dealing with a justifiably pissed off mother. | 我刚见了一位失去理智的母亲 她完全有理由那样 |
[33:19] | You need to speak with this woman now. | 你必须马上和她谈谈 |
[33:21] | Hi, Will. I just found out | Will,我刚发现 |
[33:22] | that Jason Murphy made a phone call wednesday night | Jason Murphy在星期三晚上 |
[33:24] | about 20 minutes after the murder. | 谋杀案发生20分钟后打过一个电话 |
[33:26] | Ok, good. Can you prove conspiracy? | 好啊,你能证明是共谋犯罪吗? |
[33:28] | I’m just getting ready to talk to him right now. | 我正准备跟他谈呢 |
[33:31] | Great. Terrific. There’s just one person i need you to speak with first. | 太好了,真是太好了 有个人 我要你先跟她谈一下 |
[33:33] | Who? | 谁? Jillian,我很对不住你 |
[33:34] | Jillian, i owe you an apology. | Jillian,我很对不住你 |
[33:36] | Sometimes i get so wrapped up in my own investigation | 有时候,我太沉迷于自己的调查工作 |
[33:39] | that i just have blinders on to everything else. | 以至于忽略了其他的事 |
[33:42] | I understand. I have a child with the same problem. | 我理解,我儿子跟你一样 |
[33:46] | Right. | 是的 不过,我有好消息 |
[33:47] | Uh, anyway, i have some good news, | 不过,我有好消息 |
[33:49] | and that is that i spoke to my friend at family court, | 我和家事法庭的朋友谈过了 |
[33:51] | and he’s gonna shuffle some things around | 他要先处理一些别的事情 |
[33:54] | and put you to the head of the line. | 然后马上就召开听证会 |
[33:55] | Thank you. Thank you. | 谢谢,谢谢 |
[33:57] | How soon can i take Keith? | 我什么时候能带走Keith? |
[33:59] | Well, it should all be settled by tonight. | 今天晚上就能处理好 |
[34:00] | I just need you to fill out some paperwork, and you can use my office. | 我需要你先填一些文件 你可以用我的办公室 |
[34:04] | I forgot that the FBI’s here today and I told them that they could use my office. | 哦,我忘了有个联邦调查局的人在这里 |
[34:08] | Shoot! | 我告诉过他们可以用我的办公室 糟糕! |
[34:09] | Do you mind if i put you someplace else? | 糟糕! 你介意去别的地方吗? |
[34:11] | – No. – Ok. Thank you so much. | 不介意 非常感谢 |
[34:13] | I am so sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[34:15] | This is the only room that’s available. | 这是唯一可以用的屋子了 |
[34:17] | Really, it’s ok. I’m fine. Whatever helps speed things along. | 没关系,我不介意 我们能早点完事 |
[34:20] | Ok. So, um… | 好的,那么…… |
[34:23] | i have an interview right now, but as soon as the messenger arrives | 我现在要去审讯一个嫌疑犯 |
[34:26] | with the rest of your paperwork, | 不过一旦邮递员 送来其他的文件 |
[34:27] | i told sergeant Gabriel to come and get me and i’ll be all yours. | 送来其他的文件 我就让Gabriel警官过来叫我 我就过来为您效劳 |
[34:31] | Door open or closed? | 开着门还是关着? |
[34:32] | Open’s fine. | 开着吧 |
[34:33] | Open it is. | 好的 |
[34:38] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[34:40] | My lawyer said not to talk to anybody. | 我的律师让我不要跟任何人谈话 |
[34:42] | Really? | 真的? |
[34:43] | Well, she’ll be here in a few minutes. | 她一会儿就到 |
[34:46] | In the meantime, you don’t have to talk, you can just listen. | 你现在不必说话 听着就可以了 |
[34:52] | Here is the story that the D.A. is going to tell the jury at your murder trial. | 是这样的 地区检察官准备 以谋杀罪起诉你 |
[34:57] | You hated judge Thompson because he put your brother away for life. | 你恨Thompson法官 因为他判你弟弟终身监禁 |
[35:01] | So on wednesday night, you followed him to a poker game. | 所以星期三的晚上 他去打牌的时候你跟踪了他 |
[35:04] | You waited. | 你悄悄等着 |
[35:05] | You smoked 3 cigarettes, | 你悄悄等着 吸了3支烟 |
[35:07] | the filters of which are now as rich in DNA as they are in nicotine. | 这些烟蒂里DNA物质的含量 |
[35:11] | Are you following me? | 与尼古丁的含量一样多 你听懂了吗? |
[35:12] | – No… – shh shh shh. | 你听懂了吗? 不…… |
[35:14] | You then carjacked the judge, | 别说话…… 然后你把法官先生的车截下来 |
[35:16] | but were surprised to find his 15-year-old son in the backseat. | 但出乎意料的是 |
[35:19] | You then forced the judge to drive to Griffith Park, | 你发现后座有一个15岁的孩子 所以你逼着法官先生把车开到Griffith公园 |
[35:21] | shot him twice. | 向他开了两枪 |
[35:24] | The kid freaked out so you stuck him in the trunk of the car. | 那孩子被吓到了 所以你把他塞到了车子的后备箱里 |
[35:26] | That’s how you got that cut on your lip. | 所以你嘴上留了个疤 |
[35:29] | He doesn’t like being touched. | 那孩子不喜欢别人碰他 |
[35:31] | Then you stopped at the roost, | 然后你停了车 |
[35:33] | made a phone call, drove to L.A.X., | 打了个电话,把车开到洛杉矶国际机场 |
[35:36] | left the kid in the trunk of the car, | 把孩子留在后备箱 |
[35:38] | and headed home to San Francisco. | 然后回了旧金山 |
[35:41] | Here’s your flight manifest. | 这是旅客名单 |
[35:43] | Oh. Shh. | 别说话 |
[35:45] | 3 parliament cigarettes equals lying in wait, which equals death penalty. | 这三支Parliament牌香烟说明你在埋伏以待 这意味着你会被判死刑 |
[35:49] | – Death… – Please, Mr. Murphy, don’t talk. | -死刑…… -Murphy先生,请别说话 |
[35:52] | However, if someone hired you, to kill the judge | 不过,如果是别人雇佣你行凶 杀死法官先生 |
[35:56] | and you were willing to tell me that person’s name… | 如果你愿意说出那个人的名字…… |
[35:58] | oh, i shouldn’t have said “tell.” | 抱歉,我不应该用“说”这个字 |
[36:00] | I’m sorry. My fault. | 抱歉,是我的错 |
[36:01] | If you were willing to write down | 如果你愿意写下来 |
[36:03] | the name of that person… | 那个人的名字…… |
[36:06] | i guarantee you that the state of California will not charge you for any crime. | 我向你保证 加州政府不会以任何罪名控告你 |
[36:34] | I’ll confirm this information, and then our deal is good. | 等我确认完了后 我们的协议就生效 |
[36:40] | Let’s get Hoke warmed up. | 让Hoke热热身 |
[36:42] | I hope you’ve been paying attention, sergeant Gabriel, she can teach you a thing or two. | 你要学着点,Gabriel警官 她能教你些东西 |
[36:46] | Yes, sir. | 是的,长官 |
[36:47] | About interrogation. I mean, don’t pay any attention to the other stuff. | 是的,长官 学学怎样审讯 我是说,别老注意别的 |
[36:51] | No, sir. | 不会的,长官 |
[36:55] | So here’s the rest of your paperwork. | 这是剩下的文件 |
[36:58] | We just have to dot the I’s and cross the T’s. | 我们只需要在表格上点几个点、划几个勾就行了 |
[37:02] | Um, let’s see. | 我们来瞧瞧 |
[37:05] | Here’s some contact information. | 这里是联系方式 |
[37:08] | – Uh, is this still your permanent address? – Yes. | 这是你目前的住址吗? |
[37:12] | – And this your home phone? – Yes. | 是的 -这是你家里的电话吗? -是的 |
[37:13] | – And this your cell phone? – No. | -这是你家里的电话吗? -是的 -这是你的手机号码? -不是 |
[37:15] | Really? You didn’t buy a prepaid cell phone at Circle K in Tempe 2 weeks ago? | -这是你的手机号码? -不是 真的?你2个星期以前没有在潭蓓谷Circle K公司 购买一部预付费的手机吗? |
[37:19] | No. | 没有 |
[37:20] | Oh. Ok. | 好吧 |
[37:22] | Well, so the court’s major concern is your financial history, | 法庭主要考量的是 你的财务状况 |
[37:27] | and apparently, you recently withdrew $75,000 | 很明显,你最近取了75000美元 |
[37:31] | all in increments under $10,000. What was that for? | 每次都是10000以下金额的 |
[37:34] | I just bought a house and i’m fixing it up so Keith can have his own room when he visits. | 是做什么用的? 我刚买了房子,正在装修 Keith来的时候,就可以有自己的房间了 |
[37:39] | Home improvements. Ok. | 装修房子,好的 |
[37:44] | And how long have you known this man? | 你认识这个人有多久了? |
[37:47] | I’ve never seen him before. | 我从没见过他 |
[37:49] | Really? Then why did he call you 20 minutes after he murdered your husband? | 真的?那他为什么 在杀死你丈夫后20分钟给你打电话? |
[37:55] | I… i don’t think i should say any more. | 我……我觉得还是什么都不讲为好 |
[38:12] | These are the Kaufmans. | 这里是Kaufmans夫妇 他们已经收养了三个孩子 |
[38:13] | They have 3 foster children already, | 他们已经收养了三个孩子 |
[38:16] | and they live in this 4 – bedroom house in Echo Park. | 他们住在Echo公园,家里有四个房间 |
[38:19] | 34.123 north latitude, 118.342 east longitude. | 北纬34.124,西经118.342 |
[38:24] | Do those numbers mean anything to you? Because yesterday you had no idea. | 你知道这些数字什么意思吗? 昨天你可不知道 |
[38:29] | Anyway, one of their kids | 他们其中一个孩子 |
[38:31] | was just busted recently for selling drugs. | 最近被发现在贩毒 |
[38:34] | Keith will be sharing a room with him. | Keith会跟他住在一起的 |
[38:37] | Why are you doing this to me? | 你为什么要这么做? |
[38:39] | And this is the Sloane group home. | 这是Sloane孤儿院 |
[38:42] | They have a $50 million endowment. | 他们得到了5千万美元的捐助 |
[38:43] | They specialize in taking care of children with special needs. | 照料有特殊需要的孩子 |
[38:47] | They also have 2 on-site occupational therapists for autism. | 是他们的特长 他们还有两位固定的职业治疗师 专门治疗自闭症 |
[38:53] | What do you want from me? | 你要我干什么? |
[38:54] | – I want you to choose. – Choose what? | 你要我干什么? 我要你做一个选择 |
[38:56] | Where Keith will be living while you’re in prison. | 你蹲监狱的时候 Keith呆在哪个地方 |
[38:59] | – This is crazy. I don’t… – and this is Jason Murphy’s handwriting. | 你真是疯了,我没有…… 这是Jason Murphy的笔迹 |
[39:03] | I asked him who paid him to kill the judge, and he wrote down “Jillian Thompson.” | 我让他写下谁雇他杀的人 他写的是“Jillian |
[39:10] | Now’s the time in the interview where i read you your rights. | Thompson” 现在轮到我 向你宣读权利了 |
[39:13] | You have the right to remain silent. | 你有权利保持沉默 |
[39:18] | …in a court of law. You have the right to an attorney… | 你有权请一位律师 |
[39:21] | did you turn that on? | 是你打开的吗? 不,是她开的 |
[39:22] | No, that was her. | 是你打开的吗? 不,是她开的 |
[39:23] | Do you understand these rights? | 你明白这些权利吗? |
[39:27] | Now, you can either get an attorney and i’ll go straight to children services or, | 现在,你可以请一位律师 我直接去儿童服务中心 |
[39:32] | we can keep talking and you tell me the truth. | 或者,你来告诉我真相 |
[39:35] | Lie to me one more time, and you can kiss the Sloane house goodbye. | 你再说一句谎话 |
[39:58] | Michael was hurting Keith. | 就别指望把孩子送到Sloane孤儿院 Michael一直在伤害Keith |
[40:01] | He was trying to force him to be a regular kid. He’s not a regular kid. | 他想强迫Keith成为一个正常的孩子 可Keith不是一个 |
[40:07] | Do you have any idea how brutal the children in his class are? | 你知道他班上的同学 对他有多残忍吗? |
[40:12] | How much they ridicule him? | 你知道他们怎么嘲笑他吗? |
[40:13] | Kids can be cruel. | 孩子们经常那样 |
[40:14] | How do you know Jason Murphy? | 你怎么认识Jason |
[40:18] | He called the house once. He threatened Michael. | Murphy的? 他往家里打过电话,是为了威胁Michael |
[40:21] | So you knew he wouldn’t be morally opposed | 所以你知道 |
[40:23] | to murdering your husband and you offered him $75,000 to do it. | 他不会反对杀死你丈夫的 你付了他75000美元 |
[40:30] | Yes. | 是的 |
[40:32] | Why did Murphy call you later that night? | 那天晚上Murphy为什么给你打电话? |
[40:35] | He was upset. | 他很生气 他没料到Keith在车子里 |
[40:36] | Keith wasn’t supposed to be in the car. | 他没料到Keith在车子里 |
[40:38] | He wanted more money before he would tell me where he was. | 他要我多付点钱 否则就不告诉孩子在哪里 |
[40:41] | So when you called judge Thompson’s cell phone, you knew that the police would answer | 所以当你给Thompson法官打电话时 你就料到是警察接的电话 |
[40:45] | and you’d have an excuse to come to L.A. to pay him. | 所以你就有借口来洛杉矶给他付钱了 |
[40:50] | You are a piece of work. | 你干的真漂亮! |
[40:54] | Michael was a son of a bitch. | Michael是个混蛋 |
[40:58] | He didn’t care about Keith or me. | 他一点也不关心Keith和我 |
[41:00] | He cared about winning. | 他只在乎输赢 |
[41:02] | He got to every divorce lawyer in town. | 他联系了这里的每一位办理离婚案的律师 |
[41:06] | No one would represent me. I didn’t stand a chance. | 所以没人愿意做我的律师,我一点机会都没有 |
[41:11] | You’re not a mother. | 你没当过妈妈 |
[41:13] | You don’t know how it feels. | 你不明白这种感受 |
[41:17] | I had to sit in that courtroom | 我坐在法庭 |
[41:19] | and hear them tell me that i wasn’t fit | 听他们告诉我 说我不适合 |
[41:23] | to raise… my own child… | 不适合……抚养我自己的孩子 |
[41:29] | the child that i gave birth to. | 我自己亲生的孩子 |
[41:36] | When Michael took away Keith… | 当Michael带走Keith的时候…… |
[41:39] | he took away my life. | 就跟杀了我一样 |
[41:53] | I guess now we’re even. | 现在我们扯平了 |
[42:00] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[42:01] | You told me he was being held in west L.A. I was in traffic for 2 hours. | 嗨 你跟我说 他被关在洛杉矶西部 我在路上花了2个小时 |
[42:05] | Did i say that? Oh, i’m so sorry. | 我是那么说的?真抱歉 |
[42:08] | I’ve been so scattered today. | 我今天注意力不大集中 |
[42:09] | Um, but don’t worry, Mr. Murphy didn’t say a word, | 不过别担心 Murphy先生一个字也没说 |
[42:12] | and, like i promised, i’m not gonna charge you with anything. | 我说话算数 不会以任何罪名控告你的 |
[42:16] | Um, do i get to keep the 75 grand? | 我可以留着这75000美元吗? |
[42:18] | Sure. Why not? | 当然,为什么不呢? |
[42:20] | My client is free to go? | 我的委托人可以走了吗? |
[42:22] | Well, uh, no. Um, not exactly. | 不,还不能 |
[42:30] | This is special agent Howard. | 这是联邦探员Howard |
[42:32] | Um, he works with the FBI, | 他在联邦调查局工作 |
[42:35] | and, um, we happen to be dating. | 我们凑巧在约会 |
[42:44] | Now i said i wasn’t gonna charge you with anything and i won’t, | 我说过不会起诉你 |
[42:46] | but, um, there’s a new law | 但是,根据新的法规 |
[42:48] | making carjacking a federal offense, | 劫车杀人属于联邦调查局的办案范围 |
[42:50] | and i believe it has the death penalty attached to it. | 有可能被判死刑 |
[42:53] | Mr. Howard here will fill you in on all the details. | Howard先生会告诉你细节的 |
[42:57] | Thank you again so much for all your help. | 再次感谢你的帮助 |
[43:04] | I never get tired of saying this. | 我从来都不厌烦说下面这句话 |
[43:07] | You have the right to remain silent. | 你有权利保持沉默 |
[43:08] | Anything you say can or may be used against you in the court of law. | 你所说的 可能被用作呈堂证供 |
[43:20] | Where am i? | 我在哪儿? |
[43:21] | Where am i? Where am i? | 我在哪儿? 我在哪儿?我在哪儿? |
[43:24] | Where are you taking him?! | 你们带他去哪儿?! |
[43:25] | They’re taking him to Sloane house, Brenda, like we agreed. | 你们带他去哪儿?! 他们送他去Sloane孤儿院 我们保证过的 |
[43:27] | – What?! Now? – Yes. | 什么?!现在吗? 是的 我在哪儿?我在哪儿? 我在哪儿? |
[43:36] | Where am i? | 我在哪儿? 我在哪儿? |