时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:14] | Somebody help me please. | 有谁帮帮我?求你们了 |
[00:17] | Please help me. | 求你们了 帮帮我 |
[00:22] | Everybody clear, out of here, right up please, the light’s on. | 所有人让开点,打开灯 轻轻放下,扶着他的头 |
[00:33] | Yes this is Dr Eric Hall, i need an ambulance right now at 507 Apria Avenue, and the police. | 是的,我是ERIC HOLL大夫 我们需要一辆救护车,现在 Apria大街507号 还有警察 |
[00:40] | Yes, right now. | 是的 现在 |
[00:41] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[00:47] | Alright, what happened? | 好吧,发生什么事了? |
[00:49] | A man with a bat, keeps beating Clint. | 有个拿着球棒的家伙一直打CLINT |
[00:53] | I yelled at the man, he ran up Saint George Street towards Marina | 我冲着那个人叫,然后他就跑向GEORGE大街TORZE广场 |
[00:57] | Is there anything you can do for him, please? | 请救救他,求你了 |
[01:06] | Yeah, well, i called 20 minutes ago, so could you please hurry up? | 是的,我20分钟前打过电话,请快点 |
[01:12] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[01:19] | He was nowhere to be found, but, we got the bat. | 那个人不见了 不过我们找到了一支球棒 |
[01:28] | I’m sorry. | 给你 很抱歉 |
[01:47] | As i claimed the victim dead, i gave a sedative to his partner. | 证实受害人死了以后, 我给他的伙伴服用了镇静剂 |
[01:51] | Do you always carry these kinds of drug with you, Dr Hall? | Hole大夫,你身上经常带着镇静剂吗? |
[01:53] | Do you always carry your gun, detective Ross? | Ross警官,你身上经常带着枪吗? |
[01:56] | You should be asking how come this guy with the bats | 你们不该质问我们为什么那个人拿着球棒! |
[01:58] | may be allowed to go around robbing people for the last month. | 这个家伙过去几个月抢劫了好多人 |
[02:01] | Why didn’t you catch him before he kills someone, huh? | 你们应该在他杀人之前早点抓到他!知道吗? |
[02:03] | Where were you one hour ago? Where were the cops then huh? | 你们一个小时前在哪里? 警察都去哪儿了? |
[02:06] | Eating the donuts? | 去逍遥自在了吧? JOHNSON在哪里? |
[02:07] | Johnson’s on her way? | JOHNSON在哪里? |
[02:09] | This case is being handed off to Priority Homicide. | 这件谋杀案是归她办的 |
[02:12] | Hey, it’s not my fault. | 又不是我的错 |
[02:15] | Hear the kid? | 看见那个家伙了吗? |
[02:17] | That’s why you’re getting this case. Politics. | 猜猜你们为什么能得到这个案子? 因为政治因素 |
[02:22] | Clear the room detective Ross. Now. | 清清场,马上! |
[02:29] | Deputy Chief Brenda Leigh Johnson. | 我是副警长JOHNSON |
[02:34] | – Can i help you? – This cat is sick. | 有要帮忙吗? 这只猫病了 |
[02:36] | You brought your cat to a crime scene? | 你把你的猫带到案发现场来了? |
[02:38] | Look, he was crying and, and… | 他一直在哭 还在我放脏衣服的篮子里撒尿 |
[02:39] | he was licking all over my laundry basket and he’s not my cat really, he just lives at my house. | 还在我放脏衣服的篮子里撒尿 而且他不是我的猫 只是住在我家里而已 |
[02:45] | Do you feed him? | 你给他喂食了吗? |
[02:46] | Look, sergeant, are you gonna help me or not? | GABRIEL 你到底帮不帮我? |
[02:48] | Yeah, umm. Hey, huh, Terence. | 嗨,呃……TERRANCE |
[02:52] | Deputy Chief Johnson here has a sick cat. Can you help us with that? | 副警长JOHNSON的猫生病了 你能帮帮我们吗? |
[02:58] | Certainly. Would you like me to get him to an emergency animal hospital? | 当然可以 我把它送到动物急诊医院,好吗? |
[03:02] | Oh, that would be great. | 哦,太好了 |
[03:04] | Thank you so much. Um… | 非常感谢,呃…… |
[03:07] | let me just give you my card… | 这是我的名片…… |
[03:09] | And you can call me if anything happens, and he hates cars, so… be careful with him. | 如果有什么事,就给我打电话 我的猫很讨厌车子,所以请小心点 |
[03:14] | I believe you can count on me not to… | 我保证办好 |
[03:17] | let the cat out of the bag. | 这只猫不会跑出这个袋子的 |
[03:25] | Let’s go talk to the witness. | 我们去跟目击者谈谈 |
[03:27] | Ok. | 好的 |
[03:28] | Ahem. Here you are. | 好的 |
[03:30] | Thank you. Sir? | 给你 谢谢, |
[03:32] | Can you tell me what happened? | 先生? 能告诉我发生什么事了吗? |
[03:35] | What’s wrong with him? | 他怎么了? |
[03:36] | Some doctor gave him a tranquilizer. | 医生给他服用了镇静剂 |
[03:38] | Is this the murder weapon? | 这个球棒是凶器吗? |
[03:40] | Why is this witness holding this bat? | 为什么这位目击者拿着? |
[03:42] | Well, it seems that while they were waiting for us to get here, | 嗯,好像他们在等我们过来的时候 |
[03:44] | some of the gay boys put together a little search party, | 有几个家伙自己去查案了 |
[03:47] | and they picked it up. | 然后就把球棒交给他了 他们还破坏了案发现场 |
[03:48] | And they screwed up the crime scene, too. | 他们还破坏了案发现场 |
[03:50] | They walked in some of the blood. | 从血迹上走过去 把烟蒂留在了地上,真是一团糟 |
[03:51] | They left cigarette butts on the ground. It’s a mess. | 把烟蒂留在了地上,真是一团糟 |
[03:53] | People might wanna double up on your protective gear | 你们应该多带副手套 |
[03:55] | since this is a homo-cide. | 这是一起凶杀案 |
[03:57] | You seem to be having trouble | 你今天晚上似乎发音有点问题 |
[03:59] | with your pronunciation this evening. | |
[04:07] | Ahem! | 呃…… |
[04:10] | Oh… sorry. | 哦……抱歉 |
[04:23] | So, the first blow to the side of the head is what killed your guy, | 头部侧面的这第一击是致命伤 |
[04:27] | and it was a pretty hard whack, too. | 这一击很重 |
[04:28] | Got an epidural bleed out from it. The right pupil was blown. | 致使脑膜出血,右边瞳孔变形 |
[04:31] | How do you know it was the first hit? | 你怎么知道是第一击? 因为这是唯一穿透到背面的一击 |
[04:33] | It was the only blow delivered to the back of the body. | 而且该部位有些人行道上的残留物 |
[04:35] | There was reside from the pavement in it. He fell on it. | 他倒在人行道上了 |
[04:38] | Scan down slowly. | 慢慢往下一点 |
[04:42] | Now, these other wounds came afterwards… | 在这之后的其他伤…… |
[04:45] | His cracked ribs, left arm broken in 2 places, | 肋骨骨折, 手臂两处骨折 |
[04:50] | And a shattered femur… hum… none of which was necessary, | 还有大腿骨粉碎性骨折 都没有必要 |
[04:53] | because your killer had him at “hello.” | 因为凶手第一击已经致命了 |
[04:58] | Sorry. | 抱歉 我可以在正常尸检程序结束后再告诉你 |
[04:59] | I could have told you all this at a regular autopsy. | 我可以在正常尸检程序结束后再告诉你 |
[05:01] | Oh, i know. But in hate crime | 我知道,但如果是仇杀 |
[05:03] | i like to have documentary evidence of what was done to the body | 我希望在解剖前 |
[05:06] | before it’s cut open | 先看到证明死因的书面文件 |
[05:07] | so the defense attorneys don’t get a chance to argue | 那么辩护律师就没有机会 |
[05:09] | that we broke the bones ourselves. | 指责是我们弄断了这些骨头 |
[05:11] | If we’re looking for evidence of a hate crime, i’d say we found it. | 如果我们要找的是仇杀的证据 我可以说已经找到了 |
[05:15] | I understand some jewelry was stolen. | 有些首饰被偷了 |
[05:16] | A Gucci watch and a platinum ring. | 包括Gucci的手表和一支白金的戒指 |
[05:18] | We found this under the t-shirt, so it wasn’t immediately visible. | 我们在T恤下面找到的 所以不能马上发现 |
[05:22] | Maybe your thief has night-vision issues. | 也许这个贼有夜盲症 |
[05:24] | Maybe he was interrupted. | 也许他被别人打断了 |
[05:27] | Platinum dog tags with diamonds? | 镶有钻石的白金狗牌? |
[05:29] | And we found the reside of some special K | 我们在受害人鼻孔下面 |
[05:32] | under your victim’s nostrils. | 还在鼻孔里发现了一些Special K的残留物 |
[05:34] | Special K? What’s special K? | 什么是Special K? 克他命(一种高效麻醉剂) |
[05:35] | It’s slang for ketamine. | 克他命(一种高效麻醉剂) |
[05:36] | It’s popular in gay dance clubs. | 在同性恋俱乐部很流行 |
[05:39] | Means our victim might not have suffered so much | 这意味着受害人在被打死时 |
[05:41] | as he was battered to death. | 可能并不是很痛苦 |
[05:47] | You got a tip on 4. | 4线有你的电话 |
[05:51] | Lieutenant Flynn. Yes, ma’am. | 我是FLYNN副队长, 是的,女士 |
[05:55] | Uh… oh, you did? | 呃……是吗? |
[05:57] | Well, how closely would you say he resembles the composite? | 嗯,有多相像? |
[06:01] | He looks exactly like your boyfriend? | 你是说,你男朋友很像合成图像上的人? |
[06:04] | Um… no, ma’am, he need not find out. | 呃……不,女士 |
[06:06] | If you could hold on a second, | 请稍等一会儿 我把你转接给别人 |
[06:08] | i’m gonna transfer you to someone who can take his name and address. | 我把你转接给别人 他可以记下你的姓名和地址 |
[06:11] | Where the hell is she? I’m waiting here, | 她到底在哪儿? 我在等她呢 |
[06:13] | and i’ve got a very pissy state legislator in there. | 有位州立法委员在等着,非常生气 |
[06:16] | She is having a personal crisis, sir. | 她有一些私人的问题需要处理 |
[06:18] | Yeah. It’s called her life. | 是啊,生活上的问题 |
[06:21] | Personal crisis. | 私人问题 |
[06:22] | Sir. | 长官 |
[06:27] | Yeah, Flynn here. | 是的,我是FLYNN |
[06:29] | Yeah. Put Taylor on the phone, pronto. | 是的,让TAYLOR接电话 |
[06:31] | I’ve got a tip for him that’s gonna make his day. | 有消息告诉他,他会高兴的 |
[06:37] | Chief Pope, assemblyman Bridges, | 头儿,BRIDGES议员 |
[06:39] | i’m so sorry to have kept you waiting. | 抱歉让你们久等了 |
[06:42] | For 20 minutes. | 20分钟? |
[06:43] | A little emergency. | 我有点急事 |
[06:45] | Uh, this… this cat i know… | 有只猫…… |
[06:47] | Um, i have a cat. | 呃,有一只猫 |
[06:49] | He’s living at my house, and he’s very sick. | 住在我家里,他病了 |
[06:51] | Oh. What’s his name? | 哦,他叫什么名字? |
[06:53] | Kitty. I call him Kitty, | KITTY,我管他叫KITTY |
[06:56] | and i forgot to ask what vet he was going to. | 我忘了问他去哪家兽医院了 |
[06:58] | Anyway, um… it’s a long story. | 不过……说来话长 |
[07:01] | I want you to know that we are rushing that bat through S.I.D., | 我想告诉您,我们正把球棒移交SID进行查验 |
[07:07] | looking for forensic evidence. | 希望能发现可以用来起诉的证据 |
[07:08] | Have a seat, please. | 请坐 |
[07:10] | But i want you to know that there may be some question | 但我想告诉您, 在证据的合法性上有些问题 |
[07:13] | as to its admissibility, considering it went through so many hands | 因为我们在拿到这根球棒之前 |
[07:17] | Before getting to us. | 已经有很多人碰过了 |
[07:19] | What about the blood at the crime scene? | 那么案发现场的血迹呢? |
[07:22] | Well, so far that only belongs to the victim, | 到目前为止,只发现受害人的血迹 |
[07:24] | so it doesn’t do us any good, | 对我们没有任何帮助 |
[07:26] | but i want you to know i’m bringing in the other men | 我还找来了另一个 |
[07:29] | who were attacked by this guy along with the partner | 曾经被袭击过的受害人 |
[07:32] | to refine this composite. | 一起再润色这张合成图像 |
[07:46] | It’s upper level, apartment 21. | 在顶层,21号房 |
[07:48] | Door was open. I put a newspaper in the entry. | 门开着,我在门口放了份报纸 |
[07:51] | Ok. Everybody remember, this is an apartment building. | 好的,都注意了,这是公寓楼 |
[07:54] | Watch your background. Let’s go. Let’s do this! | 注意你的后面,开始! |
[07:57] | Why wasn’t this done before refining the composite, | 为什么不在此之前 |
[07:59] | sending it to television stations and such? | 把图像交给电视台进行通缉? |
[08:07] | Whenever we disseminate the likeness of a suspect, | 一旦我们散布了嫌疑犯的特征 |
[08:11] | a defense attorney will accuse us of contaminating the I.D. process. | 辩护律师就会控告我们 违反了程序 |
[08:15] | We don’t want to just track the murderer down. | 我们可不想仅仅抓到凶手 |
[08:18] | We want to make sure we do it so that he’s put away for life. | 我们要确保他会受到惩罚 |
[08:27] | There does come a time, of course, when the most important thing | 当然,目前最重要的是 |
[08:30] | is to catch the guy before he kills again. | 尽快抓住这个家伙,以防再有其他受害者 |
[08:33] | American postal delivery. | 美国邮政快递 |
[08:35] | Got a package for Blake Rawlings. | 有一个寄给BLAKE RAWLINGS的包裹 |
[08:37] | Leave it at the door. | 放在门口 您必须签名 |
[08:38] | Someone’s gotta sign for it. | 您必须签名 啊! |
[08:42] | What are you doing? What are you doing? | 你们在干什么? |
[08:47] | How do you guarantee a conviction? | 你怎么就确信能定他罪呢? |
[08:50] | By being extra careful in how i make my arrest. | 在逮捕他的方式上谨慎一点就是了 |
[08:56] | Blake Rawlings, you stupid asshole. | BLAKE RAWLINGS,你个混帐 |
[08:58] | Once i have a criminal in custody… | 一旦我拘留了罪犯…… |
[09:01] | i do my very best to gain his trust. | 我会尽力取得他的信任 |
[09:03] | You’re under arrest for assault with a deadly weapon. | 你被捕了,由于持械袭击他人 |
[09:06] | Gentlemen, i think we got a match. | 先生们,我想我们抓对了 |
[09:09] | You have the right to remain silent… | 你有权保持沉默…… |
[09:10] | When there’s problems with evidence, | 当证据不足时 |
[09:12] | my most important responsibility | 我最大的职责 |
[09:14] | is inducing a criminal to talk. | 就是诱使罪犯招供 |
[09:17] | Anything you say can and will be used against you in a court of law. | 你所说的每一句话 都可能被用来呈堂证供 |
[09:29] | We have no evidence | 在实施逮捕的那间公寓里 没有发现任何证据 |
[09:30] | from the apartment where the arrest was made… | 没有发现任何证据 没有钱包、没有首饰、 |
[09:32] | No wallets, no jewelry, no bloody clothes. Nothing. We got a composite. | 也没有带血的衣物 什么都没发现 我们有根据证人描述所合成的罪犯图像 |
[09:36] | Taylor got positive I.D’s on Blake Rawlings | BLAKE RAWLINGS曾经抢过的两��人认出了他 |
[09:38] | from 2 of the people that he robbed. | 是啊,在他粗暴对待那个家伙之后 |
[09:40] | Yeah. After he roughed the guy up. Brenda, we are in terrible shape here. | BRENDA,我们麻烦大了 |
[09:43] | Oh, boo-hoo! Don’t come crying on my shoulder. | 哦!你可别在我肩膀上哭啊 |
[09:45] | Robbery-Homicide clearly wants this case, | 重案组分明想要这个案子 是他们把事情搞砸的, |
[09:48] | and after the mess they’ve made of it, i’d just as soon they keep it. | 我宁愿他们来办 我不想接这个案子了 |
[09:50] | No, no, no. Taylor made the arrest. | 不,不,TAYLOR只是实施了逮捕 |
[09:52] | That’s all. | 如此而已 瞧,WILL, |
[09:54] | Look, Will, if you even try to pass this guy off on me now | 瞧,WILL, |
[09:59] | after Taylor personally went out and supervised his capture, | 如果你要把这烂摊子推给我 TAYLOR私自行动,实施了这次逮捕 |
[10:02] | you will make huge problems for me… | 你会犯下大错的…… 大错! |
[10:05] | Huge! | BRENDA,我会处理好的 |
[10:06] | Brenda, i’ll handle all that. | 你经常这么说可你从来没实现过! |
[10:07] | That’s what you always say about Taylor, | 你经常这么说可你从来没实现过! |
[10:09] | and then you never do anything about it! | |
[10:11] | Would you stop acting like i’m the sand shifting under your feet? | |
[10:14] | Because i have… ahem. | 因为我已经…… |
[10:16] | In every respect but one, i have always | 从各个方面而言,我总是 |
[10:20] | stuck with you. | 很支持你 |
[10:22] | And i need this done. | 我需要你来了结这个案子 |
[10:24] | Now. | 就现在 |
[10:33] | I… i don’t know. I can’t say. | 我……我不知道,我不确定 |
[10:35] | Can you move in closer, please, Buzz. | 能在近点吗,BUZZ? |
[10:41] | I’m sorry. He was leaning over in the dark, | 很抱歉,他当时站在阴影里面 |
[10:44] | and i turned away when he threw the bat at me. | 当我转身的时候,他把球棒扔向我 |
[10:47] | I mean, he looks familiar, | 我是说,他看起来很眼熟 |
[10:49] | but it might just be from that picture they had up in the bar, you know? | 不过也可能是看过酒吧里贴的通缉图 |
[10:53] | Do you think that’s the guy that killed Clint? | 你觉得是这个人杀的CLINT? 也许 |
[10:56] | It may be. | 你能告诉我在袭击之前发生了什么事吗? |
[10:58] | Can you tell me what happened before the attack? | 你能告诉我在袭击之前发生了什么事吗? |
[11:01] | We were stopping for a drink before we went dancing. | 我们准备去跳舞,在那之前先去喝了一杯 |
[11:04] | Mm-hmm. Just a drink? | 仅仅是喝了一杯吗? |
[11:05] | Ha. Not even… Not for me. I was the designated driver. | 仅仅是喝了一杯吗? 不是我喝,我要开车 |
[11:07] | But, uh… Clint was a little high. | 不过…… |
[11:11] | And then we left, | CLINT有点兴奋 然后我们就离开了 |
[11:13] | and we got about halfway to the car | 我们还没走到车那里 |
[11:15] | when i realized that i had left my jacket in the bar, | 我突然想起来把夹克忘在酒吧了 |
[11:17] | and my cell phone was in it, | 我的手机还在夹克里面 |
[11:18] | and so i had to go back for it. | 所以我必须折返回去 |
[11:21] | And Clint made a face | CLINT对我做了个鬼脸 |
[11:23] | because i always forget things. | 因为我总是忘东西 |
[11:26] | So you went back to get your coat… | 所以你回去拿你夹克…… |
[11:29] | The bartender had kept it for me. | 男招待保留着那件夹克 |
[11:31] | He made a little joke when he gave it back. I was gonna jot it down. | 他还给我的时候,还开了个玩笑 我记下来了 |
[11:34] | I, uh, write sitcoms when i’m working. | 我为情景喜剧写剧本 |
[11:41] | Haven’t, uh… haven’t been doing much of that lately… | 最近都没有…… |
[11:45] | Working. | 工作 |
[11:50] | We just put our house on the market. | 我们正准备卖掉房子 |
[11:52] | Clint was trying to get back into acting. | CLINT准备重新开始表演 |
[11:57] | So on your way back to the car… | 所以在你回到车那里时…… |
[11:59] | Yeah, sorry. Um… | 是的,抱歉,呃…… |
[12:02] | I saw someone. | 我看见了一个人 |
[12:05] | He was swinging a bat down on Clint, | 他正拿着球棒打CLINT |
[12:08] | and i started screaming. | 我开始尖叫 |
[12:10] | The guy jerked up, and i must have been running towards him, | 那家伙停住 |
[12:13] | because he threw the bat at me, and, uh… | 我一定是朝他冲了过去 因为他把球棒扔向我, 然后…… |
[12:20] | I just let the guy go on because… | 我没有追他,因为…… |
[12:24] | part of his head was gone. | 他快死了 |
[12:27] | Clint’s head was gone. | CLINT快死了 |
[12:31] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[12:42] | You know, i don’t care about the money or the credit cards. | 我不在乎那些钱和信用卡 |
[12:45] | But… he took Clint’s ring from our commitment ceremony. | 但是……他把CLINT的戒指抢走了 那是我们的订情戒指 |
[12:51] | And if this is the guy and if you could find it, | 如果真的是这家伙干的 如果你找到了戒指 |
[12:55] | I’d like to have it back. | 我希望能把戒指还给我 |
[12:59] | Speaking of jewelry, um… | 说到首饰,呃…… |
[13:05] | Clint was wearing this… | CLINT带着这个 |
[13:08] | during the attack. | 在遭到袭击的时候 |
[13:14] | You don’t recognize it? | 你不认识吗? |
[13:15] | Not only is that not his, we can’t afford anything like that right now. | 这不是他的,我们现在买不起这种东西 |
[13:20] | I’m worried about buying a suit i can wear to his funeral. | 我甚至还在发愁,去参加他葬礼所穿的衣服 |
[13:26] | You know… | 你知道…… |
[13:28] | Why would the guy leave something like that if this was a robbery? | 如果是一起抢劫案的话,罪犯为什么会留下这个? |
[13:31] | I… i don’t see how this makes sense. | 我觉得不太合理 |
[13:36] | BLAKE | Blake Rawlings. Convicted of car theft. |
[13:38] | Served 3 years. Finished his parole. | RAWLINGS,由于偷车被判过罪 |
[13:41] | Did some time in juvie, but, uh, we don’t know what for. | 服刑3年,假释期期满 |
[13:45] | He’s robbed over a dozen people so far, | 还进过少年管教所,不过不清楚为什么 |
[13:47] | and there’s no jewelry anywhere, | 目前为止抢劫超过两打了 |
[13:50] | no rings, wallets, credit card, buttons, string? | 没发现首饰 没发现戒指、钱包、信用卡、纽扣、项链? |
[13:52] | What’s the problem, chief? | 头儿,有什么问题吗? |
[13:54] | The crime scene’s contaminated, | 头儿,有什么问题吗? 案发现场被搞乱了 |
[13:56] | the bat’s out of evidence, we found nothing at the robberies, | 案发现场被搞乱了 球棒不能当做证据, 我们找不到任何证据 |
[13:58] | our witness can’t identify the killer, | 我们的证人也无法确认凶手 |
[14:00] | and he threw away his weapon, | 他把凶器给扔掉了 |
[14:02] | which, according to all records, he’d never done before. | 但是根据以前的记录 他从来没这么干过 |
[14:04] | You hit a homer, you drop the bat. | 当你打出全垒打时,必须丢掉球棒 |
[14:06] | Flynn, could you please get your ass off my desk? | FLYNN,你能不能别坐在我的桌子上? |
[14:17] | Unless you actually know something about this guy, | 除非你真的了解这个家伙 |
[14:19] | i don’t need any more pressure before i go in here. | 在进去之前,不要再给我压力了 |
[14:21] | Ok, that’s not why i’m here. | 好吧,我不是因为这个来的 |
[14:23] | I promised assemblyman Bridges we would keep him informed, and… he may pop by. | 我向BRIDGES议员保证过 让他知道案件的进展 所以……他可能会过来瞧瞧 |
[14:27] | I just this second said i didn’t need any more pressure. | 我再说一遍,不要再给我压力了 |
[14:29] | Isn’t that what i just said? | 我不是刚说过了吗? |
[14:42] | Hello, Blake… Mr. York. | 你好,BLAKE…… |
[14:45] | I’m Deputy Chief Brenda Johnson, | YORK先生 我是副警长BRENDA JOHNSON |
[14:47] | and this is sergeant Gabriel. | – 这位是GABRIEL警官 – 你好 |
[14:48] | How you doing? | – 这位是GABRIEL警官 – 你好 |
[14:50] | Uh, Ms. Johnson, i’m afraid we’re not in a, uh… | 呃,JOHNSON女士,恐怕我们今天…… |
[14:53] | talking mood today. | 没有谈话的心情 |
[14:54] | Well, i’m sorry to hear | 没有谈话的心情 哦,很抱歉你们两是这么想的 |
[14:55] | y’all feel that way, | 哦,很抱歉你们两是这么想的 |
[14:56] | because it’ll be a long time | 因为你们很难找到比我更有同情心的人了 |
[14:58] | before you find a more sympathetic ear. | 因为你们很难找到比我更有同情心的人了 |
[15:00] | I know how you feel, Blake. | 我了解你的感受,BLAKE |
[15:02] | You can’t go anywhere in L.A. without seeing | 在洛杉矶,不管你去哪儿 |
[15:04] | a bunch of gay people running around, doing whatever they want. | 都能见到这些家伙为所欲为 |
[15:07] | It’s not like that where i come from. No, sir. | 我的家乡可不是这样的 |
[15:10] | But in California… | 但是在加州…… |
[15:13] | They can even register as domestic partners… | 他们甚至可以登记成为合法的伴侣 |
[15:16] | have the same rights as married people. | 享有和其他夫妻一样的权利 |
[15:18] | Serves them right, too. | 这么对待他们没错呀 |
[15:19] | Why shouldn’t they suffer | 这么对待他们没错呀 |
[15:20] | just like everybody else? | 他们就可以像其他人一样受婚姻的罪了 |
[15:22] | Mm-hmm. But they’re not married people, | |
[15:23] | are they? | 可是他们并不是夫妻,对吧? |
[15:26] | Mr. Pope, good work. | 局长,干的不错 |
[15:28] | What’s going on? | 怎么样了? |
[15:31] | Can we hear anything from out here? | |
[15:33] | Uh… no. No, i… i can’t seem | 我们可以在外面旁听吗? 哦……不,不 |
[15:35] | to get that speaker to work. | 这个扩音器坏了 |
[15:36] | You’re kidding. It was working fine earlier. | 这个扩音器坏了 你开玩笑吧, |
[15:38] | and you’re good-looking, too. | 刚才还好好的 |
[15:40] | There you go. A real handsome young man. | 而且你长的也很好看 |
[15:42] | Thank you, lieutenant. | 一个很帅的小伙子 谢谢,警官 |
[15:45] | You were in juvenile detention | 你还只有十几岁的时候,曾经进过青少年管教所 |
[15:46] | when you were a teenager. That must’ve been rough | 你还只有十几岁的时候,曾经进过青少年管教所 |
[15:48] | on a cute boy like you. | 对一个你这么可爱的男孩子而言 一定很痛苦吧 |
[15:50] | Guys make you do things for them? | 其他人是不是强迫你为他们做一些事情? |
[15:51] | Don’t answer that, Blake. | 其他人是不是强迫你为他们做一些事情? 不要回答这个问题,BLAKE |
[15:54] | Ms. Johnson, that is a horrible question. Horrible. | JOHNSON女士,这是个可怕的问题 |
[15:56] | because you’re still so boyish… | 可怕的 因为你仍然那么孩子气…… |
[15:57] | What the hell is she saying? | 她到底在说什么? |
[15:59] | She’s trying to scare him. | 她在吓唬他 |
[16:00] | Listen. Listen to what the criminal | 注意听罪犯是怎么说的 |
[16:02] | – has to say, not Brenda… – linking my client to this murder, do you? | 不要听BRENDA的 你把我的委托人和这件谋杀案联系在一起? |
[16:05] | I have the victims of his A.D.W.S, | 我们有受害人 |
[16:07] | 2 of which have already given me a positive I.D. | 其中两个认出了你的委托人 |
[16:09] | and if those charges are separated, | 如果分开进行指控的话 |
[16:12] | that bat gives him his third strike. | 那支球棒可以证明是第三次了 |
[16:14] | Blake spends the rest of his life | BLAKE会在监狱里渡过他的余生 |
[16:15] | being the cute boy in prison. | |
[16:17] | And if it were a hate crime, too… | 而且如果这是一起仇杀的话…… |
[16:19] | Prove to me that you didn’t kill that boy last night because you hate gay people. | 向我证明 你昨晚杀死那个男孩 并不是因为恨同性恋 |
[16:23] | I don’t hate anyone. All right? | 我不恨任何人,好吗? |
[16:25] | None of this has got anything to do with hate. | 这和仇恨无关 |
[16:27] | Hey, Blake… you cannot talk. | 嗨,BLAKE,别说话 |
[16:30] | We’re done. | 我们结束这次谈话 |
[16:31] | – We’re leaving. – You just shut… shut… | 我们结束这次谈话 – 我们走 – 你闭上嘴 |
[16:33] | You tell him to shut up. All right? | 你告诉他闭上嘴,好吗? |
[16:35] | Hey. You… hey. You gonna shut up or what?! | 你到底要不要闭嘴?! |
[16:36] | Hey, Jimmy. Jimmy, why don’t you go stand over there. All right? | 嗨,JIMMY,你干吗不站在旁边呢? |
[16:39] | Your client seems to be refusing counsel. | 你的委托人似乎不需要辩护律师 |
[16:41] | Is that what you’re doing, Blake… refusing counsel? | BLAKE,你是不是不要辩护律师? |
[16:45] | Can i… can i get a cigarette out of that at least? | 能给我根烟吗? |
[16:47] | I’m… i’m hurting here. You know? | 我受到伤害了,你知道吗? |
[16:48] | You get a cigarette after you help me. | 你帮我们的忙,就给你烟抽 |
[16:50] | Hey, look i have to formally object to you… | – 嗨,我已经正式提出反对意见…… |
[16:52] | Just shut it! | – 闭嘴! |
[16:54] | Shut it! | 闭嘴! 嗨,BLAKE |
[16:55] | Hey, Blake. Blake. | 嗨,BLAKE |
[16:56] | Take a seat. All right? | 坐下好吗? |
[16:57] | We’re good. We’re good. | 坐下好吗? 没事的,没事的 |
[16:59] | Just… we’re gonna set you up. Don’t worry. | 我们只是跟你聊聊,别担心 |
[17:01] | Just sit down. | 坐下来 |
[17:03] | Down. Just chill. | 冷静一点 |
[17:09] | Uh… you’ll… you’ll help me? | 呃……你们会帮我吗? |
[17:12] | You know what i mean? | 你们明白我的意思吗? |
[17:14] | All right. | 好的 |
[17:17] | Look, i like to go after gay guys because late at night when they’re walking back to their cars, | 晚上,当那些人返回车子那儿的时候 |
[17:21] | they’re drunk and stuff, and they’re usually alone, | 他们喝醉了, 而且通常是一个人 |
[17:24] | and they got money. | 而且他们是有钱人 |
[17:27] | See? What’d i tell you? | 瞧?我刚才跟你说什么了? |
[17:29] | That’s it, isn’t it? | 没错 |
[17:31] | …like half of the town. You know? | 富得差不多可以买下半个城镇,你知道吗? |
[17:33] | Will you be able to prove | 但是,你们能证明 |
[17:36] | that it’s a hate crime, though? | 这是仇杀吗? |
[17:38] | Is that enough? | 这样够了吗? |
[17:39] | I think the body does that for us. | 这样够了吗? 尸体已经证明了 |
[17:41] | Stay with me. Where were you last night at 12:30 a.m.? | 呆着别动, 昨天晚上12:30分你在哪里? |
[17:45] | I went to the grocery store. | 我去了杂货店 |
[17:46] | My girlfriend, she don’t like it that i… | 我女朋友不喜欢我吸毒,所以…… |
[17:49] | i use a little, so, uh… | |
[17:51] | You know, i did a needle in the parking lot. | 我在停车场注射的毒品 |
[17:53] | Where is it? The stuff you stole? | 你偷的东西在哪儿? |
[17:56] | Everything’s still in the back of my girlfriend’s car. | 在我女朋友车子的后备箱里 |
[18:00] | Can you help me now? | 你们现在能帮我了吧? |
[18:04] | Please. Can you… | 拜托,你们能…… |
[18:05] | Can you help me? | 能帮帮我吗? |
[18:24] | Lieutenant Andrew Flynn, L.A.P.D. | 我是ANDREW FLYNN,洛杉矶警局 |
[18:25] | I have a warrant to search your home. | 我们有搜查证,搜查你家 |
[18:28] | Flynn. You’re the guy i talked to on the phone about my boyfriend. | 你是跟我通过电话的那个人,关于我男朋友 |
[18:31] | Excuse me? | 什么? |
[18:32] | I’m Jennifer? You transferred me to the guy | 我是JENNIFER, 你把我转接给了另外一个人 |
[18:34] | who’s getting me the reward money for turning Blake in? | 他答应如果我告发BLAKE,就给我奖金 |
[18:37] | Captain Taylor, right? So, did you bring the money? | 那人是TAYLOR对长,对吧? 那么你拿来钱了吗? |
[18:40] | Look, you don’t get the money until he’s convicted, honey. | 在他被定罪前,你拿不到钱,亲爱的 |
[18:43] | Now, he said he stashed some stuff at your place. | 他说他在你家藏了些东西 |
[18:45] | You mind if we look around? | 我们找找看,你不介意吧? |
[18:55] | Watch your step. | 小心脚下 |
[18:57] | Is Blake coming back? | BLAKE会回来吗? |
[18:59] | I don’t think you have to worry about him for a while. | 你不必担心他 |
[19:04] | You got the keys to this? | 你有这个的钥匙吗? 哦,不,你们不能拿走我的车 |
[19:04] | Oh, no, you’re not taking my car, | 哦,不,你们不能拿走我的车 |
[19:06] | are you? I mean, how am i supposed to get around? | 我是说,我出门坐什么? |
[19:08] | This is how you pay people back for being good citizens? | 你们就是这么对待良好市民的? |
[19:10] | I need a, uh… | 我需要一个…… |
[19:11] | Yes, sir. Thanks. | – 这儿 – 谢谢 |
[19:12] | What are you doing? What are you doing? | 你们要干吗? |
[19:15] | You want to relax, please? | 你们要干吗? 放松点,好吗? |
[19:22] | Bingo. | 哇! 瞧啊! |
[19:23] | Lots of loot. | 赃物真多 |
[19:26] | Needles. Yeah. | – 麻醉品 – 是的 |
[19:28] | So. What’s this? | 那么,这是什么? |
[19:35] | Here’s the bat. | 是球棒 |
[19:37] | Yeah, but… | 没错,但是…… |
[19:38] | we already have a bat. | 我们已经有个球棒了 |
[19:49] | Flynn works for Taylor, | FLYNN是为TAYLOR工作的 所以他把电话转接给抢劫凶杀组,我一点也不奇怪 |
[19:50] | So i’m not surprised he transferred the call to Robbery-Homicide. | 所以他把电话转接给抢劫凶杀组,我一点也不奇怪 |
[19:53] | In fact, i’m more surprised that he told me about it more than anything else. | 实际上,我倒是很奇怪,是由你来告诉我的 |
[19:58] | Why is that? | 为什么? 嗯,你一定两面为难吧 |
[19:59] | Well, you’re caught in the middle a lot, aren’t you, sergeant Gabriel? | 为什么? 嗯,你一定两面为难吧 是吗,GABRIEL警官? |
[20:03] | Must be hard to know which side to come down on sometimes, i’m sure. | 选择站在哪一边,一定很困难吧 |
[20:06] | Not if i keep focused on getting the bad guy. | 如果我清楚哪一方错了,这个选择就不困难 |
[20:09] | I mean, truth is you do good work. | 我是说,事实是你干的很好 |
[20:12] | You’re the one who got the guy to talk, | 你让那家伙招了供 |
[20:14] | give up his stash, this proof. | 找出了隐藏赃物的地方,还有这个证据 |
[20:15] | That Blake robs people, not that he kills them, | BLAKE的确抢劫了, 但没有杀害他们 |
[20:18] | that he has a wooden bat, not an aluminum one, | 而且他的球棒是木头的,不是铝的 |
[20:19] | that he steals jewelry, not that he gets rid of it, | 他偷首饰, 但不是消灭首饰 |
[20:21] | and where is the victim’s Gucci watch and his platinum ring? | 受害人的GUCCI表和白金戒指在哪儿? |
[20:25] | If he got scared and threw away his weapon, | 也许他被吓到了,所以把武器给扔了 |
[20:26] | maybe he dumped the stuff he’d stolen, too. That’s exactly what happened, sergeant. | 把偷的东西也给扔了 |
[20:31] | Get detective Sanchez and some uniforms. | 没错,SERGEANT 叫上SANCHEZ警探,穿上制服 |
[20:34] | Go back to the crime scene | 我们去案发现场 |
[20:35] | and see if you can find the watch or the ring. | 我们去案发现场 |
[20:38] | Deputy Chief Johnson? | 看看能不能找到表和戒指 |
[20:39] | Yes? Oh. | 副警长JOHNSON? |
[20:40] | Terence. Terence. | 是的?哦 |
[20:41] | – TERENCE Hey. | |
[20:44] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[20:47] | I meant to call you. | 嗨 |
[20:48] | Um, how’s the Kitty? | 我正要给你打电话 |
[20:49] | Well, making feline history. | 呃,KITTY怎么样了? |
[20:51] | He was very sick, huh? | 嗯,不好说 |
[20:53] | No. He was very pregnant. | 他病得很厉害,是吧? |
[20:56] | He had 6 kittens. | 不,他怀孕了 |
[20:58] | And here’s your bill. | 生了6胎 |
[21:02] | $286? | 这是你的帐单 |
[21:05] | You know, uh… | 286美元? |
[21:06] | I… i happen to be free this evening. | 你知道的…… |
[21:09] | If you like, i could pick up your cat | 我今晚正好有空 |
[21:11] | and deliver it… | 如果你愿意,我可以把猫接出来 |
[21:13] | him… her… | 把它…… |
[21:15] | to your house. | 他……她…… |
[21:17] | Bottle of chilled champagne. | 送到你家 再带上冰冻香槟 |
[21:20] | Toast fertility… | 还有土司面包…… |
[21:22] | Motherhood… | |
[21:24] | Mistaken identity. | 你把猫的性别 搞错了 |
[21:31] | Deputy Chief Johnson’s office. | 哦 我来接 |
[21:33] | Yes, sir. She is. | 副警长JOHNSON办公室 是的,头儿,她在 |
[21:36] | Chief Pope. | 局长 |
[21:37] | Oh, great. | 局长 |
[21:39] | It’s my boss. Excuse me. | 哦,太好了 是我上司 |
[21:42] | Hello. | 你好 哦 |
[21:46] | Thanks. | 哦 谢谢 |
[21:48] | Uh, no, no, no. That’s fine. | 谢谢 |
[21:49] | I’ll come right down. | 不,不,不,这样很好 |
[21:51] | Bye. | 我这就过去 |
[21:53] | I have to go meet my boss. | 再见 |
[21:56] | Thank you so much for your help, Terence. | 我必须去见上司了 |
[21:58] | I’ll pick up Kitty. | 谢谢你的帮忙,TERENCE |
[22:04] | Sergeant Gabriel will show you out. | 我去接KITTY |
[22:07] | Thank you. | GABRIEL警官会带你出去的 |
[22:08] | Uh, well, um… | – 谢谢 – 呃…… |
[22:09] | perhaps another time. | 也许下一次吧 |
[22:24] | So, do you want us to go ahead | 这边 |
[22:25] | and charge Blake for murder? | 那么,你想要控告BLAKE谋杀吗? |
[22:27] | No. We don’t have that confession yet. | 不,他没有承认杀了人 |
[22:29] | Pope wants to congratulate me. | 局长想向我道贺 |
[22:30] | Damn it. | 局长想向我道贺 |
[22:31] | I gotta have drinks. | 真见鬼 |
[22:34] | You’re kidding me. | 居然要去喝几杯 |
[22:36] | You’re blowing me off to meet with Pope. | 你开玩笑吧 |
[22:38] | I’m just gonna run in, have a quick drink, and run back out of there. | 你要把我甩开,就为了见局长 我只是去照个面, |
[22:40] | A drink? | 就喝一杯,然后马上出来 |
[22:42] | – It’ll take me 5 minutes. | |
[22:45] | I got offered dodger tickets, | 喝酒? – |
[22:48] | but i said no | 就5分钟 这是个折衷方法 |
[22:49] | cause i thought we were gonna have dinner. | 不过我不同意 |
[22:51] | Oh, i’m sorry. | 我以为我们要一起吃晚饭的 哦,对不起 |
[22:52] | It’s been a crazy day at work today. | 哦,对不起 今天真是乱了套了 |
[22:55] | The cat had kittens, | 我家猫咪生了小猫 |
[22:56] | and i’ve gotta go pick him up, | 我家猫咪生了小猫 |
[22:58] | because every moment he’s at the vet, | 我必须去接他 因为他在诊所每多待一分钟 |
[22:59] | it’s costing me a billion dollars. | 因为他在诊所每多待一分钟 |
[23:01] | Your boy cat had kittens? | 我就必须多付好多钱 你养的那支公猫生小猫啦? |
[23:04] | I thought it was a boy. | 我以为它是公的 |
[23:05] | I don’t even know when i can pick him up. | 我以为它是公的 在我去接他之前,还不清楚 |
[23:07] | Turn up here. | 在我去接他之前,还不清楚 |
[23:11] | All right, all right. Here’s what we’re gonna do. | 转弯 好吧,好吧,这样好了 |
[23:13] | I will pick up your cat for you while you’re in with Pope. | 你和局长一起的时候,我去接猫咪 |
[23:16] | Oh, really? | 真的吗? |
[23:17] | Oh, Fritzy, thank you. | 真的吗? |
[23:19] | Ok. Let me just get you the vet’s card. | FRITZY,谢谢 |
[23:22] | I’m actually kind of worried about him. | 好的,我给你急诊室的名片 |
[23:24] | Her. You’re worried about her. | 我真的很担心他 |
[23:25] | So i’ll pick up Kitty. | 应该说“她”!你很担心她 |
[23:28] | Then we’ll go get something to eat, ok? | 那么我去接KITTY |
[23:30] | Ok. Ok. | 然后我们一起去吃饭,好吗? |
[23:33] | You sure about this? | 好的,好的 |
[23:35] | Could you still go to the ball game? | 你真的愿意? |
[23:37] | No. | 你还能去看球赛吗? 不能 |
[23:43] | Caught the murderer. He confessed. | 恭喜,抓到凶手,他也招供了 |
[23:44] | The gay community is… | |
[23:45] | gay again. What could be better? | 同性恋社区又…… 恢复了以前的平静 没什么比这更好了 |
[23:54] | On a, uh… a more personal note, uh… | 呃…… |
[23:59] | i know the L.A.P.D. as an institution | 呃……从个人立场出发 我知道洛杉矶警察局 |
[24:02] | has not been as supportive as you expected, | 没有如你所期望的那样支持你 |
[24:06] | and, uh, so in consideration of that… Oh. Will, | 所以,考虑到这个…… |
[24:13] | this is too much. | 哦,WILL |
[24:15] | It… no, it isn’t. | 这礼物太重了 |
[24:17] | Honest. It… | 不不 |
[24:18] | Here. Let me… let me show you. | 我说真的 |
[24:20] | It’s just… | 我打开你瞧瞧 |
[24:22] | 2 little earrings. | 只是…… |
[24:23] | See? Tiny. | 两个小的耳环 |
[24:25] | You can hardly see them. | 你瞧,很小 |
[24:27] | It’s not that big a deal. | 你甚至都看不到 没什么大不了的 |
[24:32] | Does Estelle know you’re giving me these? | ESTELLE知道你送我这个吗? |
[24:36] | Well, no. | 嗯,不知道 |
[24:38] | Because she would read all kinds of ridiculous things into it, | 因为她会大惊小怪的 |
[24:42] | and the last thing i need right now | 我现在最不需要的 |
[24:44] | is another lesson in community property. | 就是如何处置夫妻共同财产的建议 |
[24:48] | It just happens, in the funny way that life works, | 只不过是自然而然发生的,这很有趣 |
[24:51] | that you would become one of the few people in the world that i really… | 然后你就成为了那一少部分人…… |
[24:55] | trust and really… | 我真的信任和…… |
[24:58] | Brenda? You’ve gone off somewhere. | BRENDA?你跑神了 |
[25:01] | Oh. I’m sorry. | 哦,对不起 |
[25:03] | Uh, i-i’m just worried about the jewelry. | 我只是在担心首饰 |
[25:06] | Look, if you feel that strongly about it… | 瞧,如果你真的很在意这个 |
[25:08] | Oh, no, no. No. Not this jewelry. | 哦,不,不, 我说的不是这个首饰 |
[25:10] | The jewelry that was found on the victim’s body. | 我说的是在受害人身上发现的首饰 |
[25:12] | Oh. That jewelry. | 哦,那个首饰 |
[25:14] | It’s the D.A.’s murder now, Brenda. | 那么你担心的是案子了,BRENDA |
[25:20] | Did you have other plans? | 你有别的约会吗? |
[25:21] | No. No. | 不,不 哦 |
[25:25] | Oh. Well, uh, yes. | 哦,是的 |
[25:27] | You see, the thing is that i… | 你瞧,事情是这样的 |
[25:30] | i haven’t charged Blake for the murder yet. | 我还没有以谋杀罪控告BLAKE |
[25:32] | Why? | – 为什么? |
[25:33] | Well, there’s an evidence issue | – 证据上有问题 而且,他没有认罪 |
[25:35] | and, uh, no confession. | 不过别担心,我会解决的 |
[25:37] | But don’t worry about it. I’ll work it out. | |
[25:39] | Don’t worry about what? | 别担心什么? 案子已经破了 |
[25:40] | The case is solved. | 案子已经破了 还没 |
[25:41] | But not closed. | 还没 |
[25:43] | We’ll talk about it in the morning. | 我们明天早上再谈 非常感谢你送我耳环,很漂亮 |
[25:45] | And thank you so much for the earrings. | 非常感谢你送我耳环,很漂亮 |
[25:48] | They’re beautiful. | |
[25:51] | Bye-Bye now. | 再见 |
[25:52] | Bye. | |
[26:13] | Oh! Look, they’re so small. | 哦!瞧瞧这些小东西, 他们真小 |
[26:22] | Where’s his pillowcase? | 他的枕头套呢? |
[26:23] | He had a pillowcase. | 他本来有个枕头套的 |
[26:25] | You’re welcome, Brenda. | 不客气,BRENDA |
[26:27] | Oh, i’m sorry. | 哦,对不起 |
[26:29] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[26:34] | It’s just that it was part of a set, | 那是一套里面的一个 |
[26:37] | and i have to travel with him, | 我必须带着他 |
[26:39] | and he just hates the car so much. | 他不适应车子 |
[26:40] | She. She. She. She hates the car. | 她,她,她, 是她不适应车子 |
[26:44] | What is the blue box? Did Pope give you that? | 那个蓝色盒子是什么? 局长给你的? |
[26:48] | He feels bad about the way i’ve been treated here, | 他为我所受到的待遇感到不公 |
[26:50] | so he got me a pair of earrings. | 所以送了我一对耳环 |
[26:52] | That’s all. Oh. Oh, it’s nothing. | 如此而已,没什么大不了的 |
[26:54] | I bet those are the cheapest thing Tiffany’s sells. | 我敢打赌,这是TIFFANY里最便宜的货 |
[26:55] | Oh, it doesn’t matter what they cost. | 值多少钱并不重要 |
[26:57] | Jewelry is never just jewelry. | 首饰的意义从来不仅仅在首饰本身 |
[26:59] | And where Pope is concerned, come on. | 拜托,局长别有所图 |
[27:05] | How am i gonna valet this car with 6 kittens in it? | 车里有6只猫,我怎么洗车呀? |
[27:09] | Just seems impossible, doesn’t it? | 看起来是没办法了,是吧? |
[27:18] | How did i become one of these women with too many cats? | 我怎么就变成那种养了一群猫的女人了? |
[27:22] | How did this happen? | 这是怎么发生的? |
[27:23] | Ahem. Here’s something that might make you feel a little better. | 这个东西可能会让你感觉好一点 好的 |
[27:28] | Voila. | 瞧 哦 |
[27:31] | There’s a park across the street from the crime scene | 案发现场所在的街道有个公园 |
[27:34] | with a, uh, little lake in the center. | 公园里有个小湖 |
[27:35] | That’s why we didn’t find the jewelry in the trunk of the Camaro, | 所以我们在CAMARO车子的后备箱里没找到首饰 |
[27:39] | cause he emptied the wallet, dumped the rest. | 因为他把钱包洗劫一空, 然后把钱包扔了 |
[27:42] | Sorry to interrupt you gentlemen on your night off, | 很抱歉打扰各位晚上休息的时间 |
[27:45] | but time is not on my side, | 不过时间紧迫,不由我说了算 |
[27:47] | and there’s someone critically involved in this murder who i have yet to meet. | 有某个家伙卷入了这起谋杀 我想要找到他 |
[27:50] | So, uh, lieutenant Tao, | 所以,陶警官 |
[27:52] | can you have the diamonds removed from this necklace, | 你能不能把项链上的钻石取下来 |
[27:55] | please, and have them I.D.’d. | 然后鉴定一下 看看从哪里买的 |
[27:56] | I need to find out where they were bought. | 看看从哪里买的 |
[27:57] | Sure. There’s a local office | 当然可以 |
[27:59] | of the international gemological institute here in L.A. | 国际珠宝协会在洛杉矶设有分部 |
[28:01] | Not only will you find out what store this was sold… | 不仅可以找出在哪家店买的…… |
[28:04] | Thank you so much, lieutenant. That’s great. | 非常感谢,警官,太棒了 |
[28:06] | That’s great. | 真是太棒了 |
[28:07] | Detective Sanchez, if you could get me a dump | SANCHEZ警探, 你能不能找找 |
[28:10] | off every phone that the victim was using. | 受害人曾打过的电话 |
[28:11] | Let’s see if there was someone other than his partner that he was talking to a lot. | 看看除了他的那位同性恋伴侣 还有没有别人与他交往甚笃 |
[28:15] | And, sergeant Gabriel, | 还有,GABRIEL警官 |
[28:17] | if you could get a credit report | 其他曾给受害者打过电话的人 |
[28:19] | on any frequent callers as well as Clint and Barry. | 请你查查他们的信用卡记录 CLINT和BARRY除外 |
[28:21] | I’m pretty sure they didn’t buy this necklace, | 我敢保证他们俩没有买这条项链 |
[28:23] | but there’s another person involved in this murder, and i’m pretty sure they did. | 但卷入此案另有一人, 是这个人买的项链 |
[28:27] | – Hey, chief. – Yeah? | – 嗨,头儿 – 是的? |
[28:28] | What about me? | 我干什么? |
[28:30] | You. Uh… | 你嘛…… 警官,你…… |
[28:31] | Lieutenant, you. | 警官,你…… |
[28:32] | Um, you can man the tip line. | 你可以接听一下举报热线 |
[28:34] | Uh, but we already caught the guy. | 可是我们已经抓到凶犯了 |
[28:36] | I know, but you never know who might phone in. | 我知道,可难保会有什么电话打进来 |
[28:39] | And who would transfer those calls to captain Taylor | 然后被别的什么人转到TAYLOR那里 |
[28:41] | if you weren’t here? | 如果你不在这里 |
[28:54] | Damn. | 见鬼 |
[28:59] | Taylor. | |
[29:00] | What you doing with our suspect? | 你带走我们的嫌疑犯干吗? |
[29:01] | You know how it is, Provenza. | 你知道是什么回事,PROVENZA |
[29:03] | The Pope giveth, and the Pope taketh away. | 局长交给你们的, 也是局长让带走的 |
[29:15] | Can you help me? | 能帮帮我吗? |
[29:17] | You know what i mean? | 你明白我意思吧? |
[29:18] | You rang? | 你打电话了? |
[29:22] | Actually, i think i’ve got this covered. | 我想我能照顾的过来 |
[29:24] | Go on back home. | 你回家吧 不必把每个人都搞得精疲力尽 |
[29:25] | No sense in all of us being exhausted. | 你回家吧 不必把每个人都搞得精疲力尽 |
[29:28] | Tao said you thought there might be someone else involved in this murder. | 陶说,你认为可能有别人卷入了此案 |
[29:31] | There’s a strong possibility. | 可能性很大 |
[29:33] | …almost. Where were you last night at 12:30 a.m.? | 你昨天12:30在哪里? |
[29:38] | Ran out to the grocery store. | 去杂货店了 |
[29:40] | My girlfriend don’t like it that i use a little, | 我女朋友不喜欢我吸毒 |
[29:43] | so, i, uh, you know… i did a needle in the parking lot. | 所以,我在停车场注射毒品 |
[29:52] | Anything else you wanted to tell me, lieutenant? | 警官,你想跟我说什么吗? |
[29:54] | No. | 不 |
[29:59] | See ya later. | 没有,再见 |
[30:02] | Deputy Chief Johnson called me. | 副警长JOHNSON给我打过电话 |
[30:04] | Ok, she told me they found a wooden bat | 她跟我说, |
[30:06] | in the back of my client’s car, | 找到了木质球棒 在我委托人汽车的后备箱里 |
[30:07] | and that’s not the murder weapon. | 在我委托人汽车的后备箱里 可凶器并不是木质的球棒 |
[30:08] | I don’t care if he uses one bat to rob people | 可凶器并不是木质的球棒 我才不在乎,他也许用一个球棒抢劫 |
[30:10] | and another bat to kill them. | 用另一个球棒杀人 |
[30:15] | We’re gonna settle this right now. | 我们现在就把案子了结 |
[30:21] | You admitted to those other assaults, didn’t you, son? | 你承认了其他几起抢劫,对吧? |
[30:24] | I already said i knocked around some fags. | 我已经承认了,我抢过几个同性恋 |
[30:27] | I’m sick, all right? I need a doctor. | 我生病了,知道吗? |
[30:29] | This is never gonna hold up, ok, what you’re doing here. | 我需要一个医生 这样不行,这行不通 |
[30:32] | We’ll see who a judge believes, us or a junkie. | 我们瞧瞧法官会相信谁, |
[30:34] | Your client doesn’t have to talk to me | 是我们还是一个瘾君子? 如果你的委托人不愿跟我谈 |
[30:36] | if he doesn’t want to. You need a doctor, son? | 如果你的委托人不愿跟我谈 那么他不必说话 – 你需要个医生,对吧? – 嗯 |
[30:39] | Want a transfer to the infirmary, too? | – 想去医务室吗? – 嗯 |
[30:42] | You know we can help you out with this drug down, right? | 我们可以帮你解决毒品的问题 |
[30:47] | You know what i mean, don’t you, son? | 你明白我意思吗? |
[30:49] | Don’t you? | 明白吗? |
[30:50] | There was a guy who you beat up | 明白吗? |
[30:54] | who died. | 有个家伙 被你打死了 |
[30:55] | Now, i know you didn’t mean for that to happen, | 我知道你不是故意的 |
[30:59] | but he did. | 但他确实死了 |
[31:01] | And we gotta get that settled. | 而我们要把这事儿给了结 |
[31:03] | And then detective Ross, | 然后ROSS警官 |
[31:07] | he’s gonna get you to a hospital, | 会带你去医院 |
[31:09] | and they’re gonna make you feel all good. | 他们会让你感觉好些 |
[31:12] | This is torture, ok?! | 这是逼供! |
[31:13] | You are torturing my client! | 这是逼供! 你们在对我的委托人进行逼供! |
[31:14] | Or you can go back to your cell and wait it out. | 你们在对我的委托人进行逼供! 你乖乖等着就行了 |
[31:19] | Now what’s it gonna be? | 现在你认为怎么样? |
[31:20] | Blake, Blake, you don’t answer him. | BLAKE,BLAKE,不要回答他 |
[31:28] | I did it. | 是我干的 |
[31:30] | You did what? What did you do? | 你干什么了? |
[31:37] | Come on. I need to hear it | 说明白点儿 |
[31:39] | Before you can go to the infirmary. What? | 然后才带你去医务室 |
[31:42] | What did you do? | 你干什么了? |
[31:43] | I killed the guy. | 我杀的那人 |
[31:44] | I bashed him over the head, and i killed him. | 我杀的那人 我打了他的头,然后杀了他 |
[31:48] | I killed him. | 我杀了他 |
[31:49] | I killed him! | 我杀了他 我杀了他! |
[31:51] | I beat him to death. | 我把他打死了 |
[31:55] | Now can you… can you do something for me? | 现在你能帮帮我吗? |
[31:57] | Yeah, i can do something for you. | 是的,我能帮你 |
[31:59] | Blake Rawlings, | |
[32:01] | i can give you an upgrade | 以前你是持械抢劫 |
[32:04] | from assault with a deadly weapon to murder. | 现在我要控告你谋杀 |
[32:08] | That’s what i’m gonna give you. | 这就是我要给你的 |
[32:11] | Detective Ross, put that back in its cage. | ROSS警探,把他关起来 |
[32:25] | And so… | 那么…… 请坐 |
[32:26] | Please, sit. | 请坐 |
[32:28] | Oh, thank you. Thank you. | 谢谢,谢谢 |
[32:30] | The necklace came from Marseilles Mewelers, | 项链是从MARSEILLES JEWELERS买的 |
[32:32] | and so we took all the names we got from dumping the victim’s phones. | 我们查了受害人接打过的电话 有个家伙很显眼 |
[32:36] | One guy stood out immediately. | 打了很多电话 |
[32:37] | Lots of calls, | 打了很多电话 有时一次聊60分钟 |
[32:38] | sometimes 60 minutes at a time. | 有时一次聊60分钟 |
[32:40] | Julian Carver, and here’s his credit report. | 名字叫JULIAN CARVER, 这是他的信用卡交易记录 |
[32:43] | And a charge to his American Express card at Marseilles Jewelers. | 在他的运通卡上 有一笔支付给MARSEILLES JEWELERS的交易记录 |
[32:45] | Which also has an on-line catalog, | 这家店有网上在线目录 |
[32:48] | and the price for the dog tags | 这个狗牌的价格 恰恰和CARVER先生的支付额一致 |
[32:50] | just happens to match what Mr. Carver spent. | 恰恰和CARVER先生的支付额一致 |
[32:52] | Barry and Clint’s credit reports. | 这是BARRY和CLINT的信用卡交易记录 |
[32:55] | He was telling the truth. | 他没说谎 过去几年,他们都没怎么挣钱 |
[32:56] | They hadn’t made a lot of money in the last few years. | 过去几年,他们都没怎么挣钱 |
[32:59] | And if Clint bought something, he would have known about it, | 如果CLINT买什么东西, 他一定知道 |
[33:01] | because these are all joint accounts. | 因为他们是共同帐户 |
[33:03] | Checking and credit. | 支票和存款 他们也许不是合法夫妻 |
[33:04] | They may not have been legally married, | 他们也许不是合法夫妻 但是在财务上, |
[33:06] | but they were financially. This is sad. | 但是在财务上, 他们就像夫妻一样 |
[33:08] | Barry spent the last of his available credit yesterday. | 真可怜 BARRY昨天用了他最后的银行存款 |
[33:11] | Bought a suit for Clint’s funeral. | 买了参加CLINT葬礼的衣服 这个JULIAN CARVER,有查到什么吗? |
[33:12] | But what about this Julian Carver? | 这个JULIAN CARVER,有查到什么吗? |
[33:14] | We did a search on the internet. He’s a photographer, | 我们在网上查了,他是一个摄影师 |
[33:16] | does magazine covers, exhibits. | 拍过杂志封面,还办过展览 |
[33:19] | Headshots for actors? | 为演员拍照吗? |
[33:20] | Barry said that Clint was trying to start back up an acting career. | BARRY说过CLINT准备重新开始表演 |
[33:23] | So is every other waiter in L.A. | 洛杉矶的每个服务员都这么想 |
[33:26] | Anyway, you’re wasting your time. | 反正你们是在浪费时间 |
[33:28] | Oh, really, lieutenant? | 哦,真的吗,警官? |
[33:30] | Why is that? | 为什么这么说? 因为TAYLOR已经让BLAKE RAWLINGS招供了 |
[33:31] | Cause Taylor already got | 因为TAYLOR已经让BLAKE |
[33:33] | A confession out of Blake Rawlings. | RAWLINGS招供了 哦 |
[33:36] | Ah, well. | 我觉得那个认罪站不住脚 |
[33:37] | I don’t think that confession is gonna hold up. | 我觉得那个认罪站不住脚 |
[33:45] | I went to 4 grocery stores looking for these tapes. | 我去了4家杂货店,找了这些录像带 |
[33:47] | “I”? | “我”? |
[33:48] | We. We. Are you happy? | 我们,是我们, 现在你高兴了? |
[33:51] | What do i know about videos? | 我对录像带可是一窍不通 |
[33:53] | Come on, Buzz, damn it, what’s taking so long? | 拜托,BUZZ,真见鬼 怎么这么长时间? |
[33:55] | Look, you think you can do this faster, be my guest. | 你要觉得你能干的比我快,我就请你客 |
[33:59] | All right, finally. Finally. Ok. | 好吧,好吧 |
[34:01] | Well, fast-forward it, would you? | 请快进好吗? |
[34:03] | Do i have to tell you everything? | 难道我什么都要教你吗? |
[34:05] | Hey. Stop. Stop, stop, stop. | 嗨,停,停,停 |
[34:07] | See? There’s that camaro parking. | 瞧见没有?是那辆CAMARO,他在停车 |
[34:11] | So we fast-forward. | 快进 |
[34:12] | Now he gets out of the car, and he goes into the grocery store. | 现在他走出车子,进了杂货店 |
[34:15] | We’ve got that on film, too. | 录像上显示的有 |
[34:16] | Ok, come on. Fast-forward. | 好的,再快进 嗨,嗨,嗨! |
[34:20] | Blake’s back, | BLAKE回来了 |
[34:21] | and the time stamp covers the murder. | 当时的时间已经过了谋杀时间 |
[34:25] | Mmm. So he didn’t do it. | 嗯,那么不是他干的 |
[34:27] | No. | 没错 |
[34:28] | He couldn’t have. | 没错 不可能是他干的 |
[34:29] | I want to meet this Julian Carver. | 我要见见JULIAN CARVER |
[34:35] | You don’t mind if we look around, do you, Mr. Carver? | 如果我们到处瞧瞧,你不介意吧? |
[34:37] | You’ve got nothing to hide, right? | 你没什么要隐藏的,对吧? |
[34:39] | No. No, but maybe if you told me what you were looking for, | 没有, 不过如果你告诉我你们要找什么 |
[34:43] | specifically, i could help. | ????,我可以帮你 |
[34:45] | Ah, that’s all right. We’ll be fine. | 没关系,我们自己来 |
[34:47] | So, how well do you know Clint? | 你和CLINT有多熟? |
[34:51] | Not very. | 不太熟 |
[34:52] | I did a few rolls on him… | 不太熟 我为他拍过几次照 |
[34:54] | about 6 weeks ago. | 6星期之前 |
[34:55] | Uh, he was hunting for an agent. | 他正在找经纪人 |
[34:57] | He needed new pictures. | 所以需要些新的照片 |
[34:58] | Mm. According to his cell phone records, | |
[35:00] | you talked to him quite a bit, | 可是根据他的电话记录 你们通过不少电话 |
[35:02] | had some nice, long chats. | 你们通过不少电话 聊得很好,也很久 |
[35:04] | Yeah, yeah. | 是的,是的 |
[35:06] | Uh, well, choosing a picture that’ll get you work, | 是的,是的 呃,挑选能为你得到份工作的照片 |
[35:09] | it’s time-consuming, you know. | 可是很花费时间的 哇 |
[35:11] | What have we here? | 瞧瞧我们找到什么了? |
[35:17] | I think this may be a little, uh… | 我认为这可能是…… |
[35:20] | special K. | |
[35:21] | All right, all right. | 好吧,好吧 |
[35:22] | The reason i have that is… | 好吧,好吧 我之所以有这个…… 我不知道该相信什么,CARVER先生 |
[35:23] | I just don’t know what to believe, Mr. Carver. | 我不知道该相信什么,CARVER先生 |
[35:26] | Start again. | 我重新问你 |
[35:27] | Tell me how well you know Clint Harper. | 我重新问你 告诉我,你和CLINT HAPPER有多熟悉? |
[35:30] | Whoa. Chief. | 哇,头儿 |
[35:33] | Think you might want to come take a look at this. | 你过来瞧瞧这个 |
[35:35] | Ok, look. You have the wrong idea here. | 瞧,你们想错了 |
[35:37] | It’s completely the wrong idea. | 完全想错了 哦 |
[35:44] | All right, listen. | 好的,听着 |
[35:46] | We were having an affair. | 我们在交往 |
[35:48] | Actually, he pretty much… | |
[35:50] | he’d pretty much decided to leave Barry for me. | 实际上,他…… 他下定决心要为我与BARRY分手 |
[35:52] | He was moving in. | 他正准备搬来跟我一起住 |
[35:53] | You have any proof of that? | 他正准备搬来跟我一起住 你有证据证明吗? |
[35:55] | Any shoes, socks? | 鞋了,袜子之类的? 哦 |
[35:59] | Looks like he was in desperate need of underwear. | 看来他急需内衣 |
[36:02] | Ok, uh, i want you to gather up everything that belongs to Clint | 我要你们收集一下CLINT的物品 |
[36:07] | and bring it downtown, | 然后带走 |
[36:08] | and i want these pictures, too. | 这些照片我也要 |
[36:09] | You’re taking my artwork? | 你要把我的作品带走? |
[36:10] | This is for a gallery installation. | 这是为了装饰画廊才拍的 |
[36:12] | Oh, i’m not going to mutilate them. | 我不会破坏这些照片的 |
[36:14] | I’m going to have them properly mounted. | – 我想把它们好好裱一下 |
[36:16] | No. | – 不行 |
[36:17] | Look, you either let me take these pictures, | 你要么让我带走照片 |
[36:19] | or i’m gonna arrest you for possession of a controlled substance. Your choice. | 不然我就以占有保全物品的罪名逮捕你 你看着办吧 |
[36:29] | Buzz, move in closer. | BUZZ,再近点 |
[36:31] | Yes, ma’am. | 好的 |
[36:40] | I’ve never seen him before. No. | 我从没见过他 |
[36:41] | He sometimes looks a little better than this. | 他有时比这好看点 |
[36:46] | Let’s try a picture. | 我给你看张照片 |
[36:49] | It’s slightly touched up, but you get the idea. | 经过了轻微的润色,不过大致看得出来 |
[36:51] | You sure you don’t recognize him? | 你确信没见过他吗? |
[36:55] | No. No. | 没有,不 |
[36:58] | No, i don’t. | 没见过 |
[36:59] | Well, i am so surprised. | 没见过 我真是吃惊 |
[37:01] | Because Clint seems to have known him pretty well. | 因为CLINT似乎和他很熟 |
[37:05] | By the way, here are the clothes | 另外, |
[37:08] | that Clint wasn’t wearing in this shot. | 这里有一些CLINT在照片上没穿的衣服 |
[37:10] | They were left at this guy’s house, | 在这个家伙的家里找到的 |
[37:12] | but according to the laws governing community property | 但是根据加州一月份生效的 |
[37:15] | in the state of California that went into effect last january, | 合法伴侣共同财产监管法的规定 |
[37:17] | these clothes now belong to you. | 这些衣服现在属于你了 |
[37:19] | As does the house that you’re selling to pay off your debts. | 还有你准备变卖用来还债的房子 |
[37:23] | You… | – 你…… – 当然了, 如果CLINT已经跟你分手 |
[37:24] | Of course, if Clint had dissolved your partnership, | – 你…… – 当然了, 如果CLINT已经跟你分手 |
[37:27] | you would’ve had to split everything with him 50-50. | 你就必须跟他五五分帐 |
[37:30] | That hardly seems fair. | 看起来很不公平 |
[37:32] | You supported him, hadn’t you, for the last 6 years, | 过去6年,都是你养活他的,对吧? |
[37:34] | and then you fell on some hard times, | 当你财务情况变糟 |
[37:36] | and he went out looking for another boyfriend. | 他就出去另找男朋友了 |
[37:38] | No. No, no. It wasn’t like… | 不,不,不是像你说的…… |
[37:40] | He wasn’t a kept… | 他不是吃软饭的…… |
[37:42] | Look, he may have been having an affair, but i didn’t know. | 瞧,他也许在和别人交往 不过我并不知道 |
[37:45] | I knew nothing about any of this. | 我一点都不知情 |
[37:46] | You knew that a composite | 你知道那张合成图像 |
[37:48] | was being circulated around the bars in your neighborhood. | 曾经在你附近的酒吧散发过 |
[37:51] | You told me so yourself. | 是你自己告诉我的 |
[37:54] | And, uh… | 而且,呃…… |
[37:55] | Do you remember purchasing an aluminum bat | 你还记不记得3个星期以前 |
[37:58] | at the Big 5 Sporting Goods store 3 weeks ago? | 你在BIG 5体育用品店买过一个铝制的球棒? |
[38:01] | It was charged to one of the joint accounts | 你和你的同性恋伙伴的 |
[38:03] | that you shared with your domestic partner. | 共同帐户上记录有这笔交易 |
[38:05] | You bought a suit from Nordstrom’s | 你昨天用同样的这个帐户 |
[38:07] | on the same account yesterday. | 在NORDSTROM买了套衣服 |
[38:09] | To wear to Clint’s funeral. | 准备穿着那套衣服去CLINT的葬礼 |
[38:11] | You find that strange? | 这很奇怪吗? 是,因为那些信用卡明明被偷了 |
[38:12] | I do, because those credit cards were stolen. | 是,因为那些信用卡明明被偷了 |
[38:16] | Why didn’t you cancel those credit cards? | 你为什么不注销那些信用卡呢? |
[38:19] | Mr. Anderson… | ANDERSON先生…… |
[38:20] | Because you knew where they were. | 因为你知道它们在哪里 |
[38:22] | Because after you bludgeoned Clint to death, | 因为你把CLINT打死之后 |
[38:25] | you threw everything away in the pond across the street. | 你把所有东西都丢进了那条街的水池里 |
[38:28] | What you didn’t know | 你不知道的是 |
[38:29] | was that Clint was wearing a necklace underneath his t-shirt | CLINT在他的T恤下面带着一条项链 |
[38:32] | given to him by someone else, | 别人送给他的 |
[38:34] | someone younger, someone in a little better shape, | 一个更年轻,身材更好的家伙 |
[38:38] | someone with whom he was having, from the looks of it… | 一个他正在与之交往的家伙 从表面上看, |
[38:43] | A great deal of fun. | 他们相处的很开心 |
[38:46] | How did it make you feel, Mr. Anderson, | 你是什么感觉,ANDERSON先生? |
[38:48] | knowing that the boy that you’d taken care of for quite a long time | 在发现这件事以后 你一直以来精心照料的那个人 |
[38:51] | was about to grab half your assets | 准备夺取你一半的财产 |
[38:53] | and spend them doing drugs and having sex with a guy like this? | 用来吸毒,还和这个家伙做爱 |
[39:06] | He used to call it beauty prison, | 他曾经管这个叫“美丽监牢” |
[39:08] | the gym he worked out at. | 他所练的体操 |
[39:12] | The guys there forced to work out 5 days a week | 不得不每个星期训练5天 |
[39:15] | just to look great on saturday night. | 就为了在星期六的晚上看起来光彩照人 |
[39:20] | Get high, go dance. | 然后精神焕发的跳舞 |
[39:22] | Repeat same empty routine every week. | 每个星期都重复同样无聊的动作 |
[39:29] | Our relationship was different. | 我们的关系不一样 |
[39:32] | We… we had a ceremony. | 我们举行过仪式 |
[39:35] | Our… our parents came, | 家长都来参加了 |
[39:36] | everyone i worked with, | 还有我的同事 |
[39:38] | my… my friends from college. | 我大学的朋友 |
[39:41] | Did you have a photographer? | 有摄影师吗? |
[39:42] | Screw Julian Carver. | 就是那个SCREW JULIAN CARVER |
[39:44] | I loved Clint. | 我爱CLINT |
[39:46] | I loved him. | 我爱他 |
[39:54] | Oh, good god. | 哦,上帝啊 |
[39:57] | Good god. | 上帝啊 |
[40:01] | I begged him not to go, not to humiliate me | 我求他不要走, 不要让我丢脸 |
[40:05] | and to… to allow these photographs to… | 不要让这些摄影师…… |
[40:10] | Oh, god. | 哦,上帝 |
[40:12] | None of this was easy. | 我所做的并不轻松 |
[40:15] | I had given him everything. | 我把所有都给他了 |
[40:17] | What had he given me? | 他给了我什么? |
[40:19] | I never wanted to hurt him. | 我从未想过要伤害他 |
[40:21] | I was trying to work it out. | 我只是想解决事情 |
[40:24] | But then i realized… | 但是随后我意识到…… |
[40:25] | This was supposed to be a hate crime. | 这是一起仇杀 |
[40:28] | Oh, i think it was. | 嗯,我想是的 |
[40:30] | How am i going to explain this to the community? | 我怎么向同性恋团体解释这件事? |
[40:33] | Well, you’ve been trying for years | 你努力了多年要证明 |
[40:35] | to prove that gay and straight marriages are pretty much the same. | 同性恋和普通人是一样的 |
[40:39] | I think this guy’s done it for you. | 我认为这个家伙证明了这一点 他走了,一切都结束了 |
[40:45] | He was killing me, too, | 他也杀死了我 |
[40:47] | and us. | 我们俩 |
[40:49] | He was killing us. | 他杀死了我们俩 |
[40:57] | I think i might have allowed my competitive nature | 我承认也许在我保护社区的愿望当中 |
[41:01] | to get the better of me in my desire to protect the community, | 掺杂了我好强的个性 |
[41:05] | but i don’t think anyone | 但是我认为任何人都不应该为此 |
[41:06] | should mistake my dedication to this department | 抹杀我对局里的贡献 |
[41:09] | or lieutenant Flynn’s, for that matter. | 还有FLYNN警官的贡献 |
[41:12] | It’s not the department you’ve been treating like crap. It’s me. | 你不尊重的不是警察局,是我 |
[41:15] | Partly that’s because you’ve been getting mixed signals, | 部分原因是你得到了含糊的暗示 |
[41:17] | so let’s see if we can’t straighten things out. | 那么我们来澄清一下 |
[41:19] | Chief Johnson, if i have offended you, | JOHNSON警长,如果我冒犯了你 |
[41:21] | naturally i apologize. | 我向你道歉 |
[41:23] | Oh, i don’t want an apology from you. | 我不想听你的道歉 |
[41:26] | I want an acknowledgement of my rank, | 我想确认一下我的职位 |
[41:28] | i want an understanding that you are beneath me | 我要你明白: 你是我的下级 |
[41:31] | in the chain of command, | 在职位上 |
[41:32] | and i want you to be officially warned | 我要正式警告你 |
[41:34] | that if you make any further attempt to undermine my investigations, | 如果你再意图破坏我的调查 |
[41:38] | chief Pope will recommend an inquiry by internal affairs, | POLK警长会要求内务部来调查 |
[41:41] | which is, i believe, the established procedure | 这是规定程序 |
[41:44] | when investigating an insubordinate officer. | 用来对付不服从命令的警官 |
[41:48] | Are we all agreed? | 大家同意吗? |
[41:52] | I see nothing improper in that request. | 我觉得很合理 |
[41:55] | Good. | 很好 |
[41:57] | Now thank you so much. | 很好 非常感谢 |
[42:09] | Bye, y’all. | 再见 明天见 |
[42:10] | See you tomorrow. | 再见 明天见 |
[42:18] | Sir, i think i should point out | 头儿,我想我得说明一下 |
[42:20] | i only got the confession that you ordered me to get. | 我只做了你命令我做的,取得供词而已 |
[42:23] | Yeah. Greg, hardly know how to thank you. | 是的,真不知该怎么感谢你 |
[42:29] | On the other hand… | 另外…… |
[42:32] | you may have accomplished more than i expected. | 你做的也许超出了我的预料 哦,真可爱 |
[42:55] | Oh, hello, mama. | 嗨,妈咪 |
[42:57] | Yes. | 是的 妈咪来了 |
[42:58] | And here’s mommy. | 妈咪来了 妈咪来了 |
[43:02] | Here’s mommy. | 妈咪来了 |
[43:11] | Oh, you shouldn’t have. | 哦,你不该…… |
[43:13] | Come in. | 进来 我想你可能需要这个 |
[43:14] | Thought this might solve a problem for you. | 我想你可能需要这个 |
[43:16] | Aw, they already have a place to live. | 哦,他们已经有地方住了 |
[43:19] | Oh, no. This is better. | 哦,不,这个更好 |
[43:20] | This is better. | 这个更好 |
[43:21] | For the time being. | 就现在来看 |
[43:24] | Honestly, i can’t think what to do with him. | 说实话,我不知道该拿他怎么办 |
[43:27] | Her. It’s a her. | 她,是她 |
[43:28] | I know. I know. It’s just i liked him better as a boy. | 我知道,我知道 我只是喜欢把他当成公猫 |
[43:32] | And i’d get rid of him, too, but i… | 我应该送走他们 可是我…… |
[43:36] | They’re so cute. | 他们太可爱了 |
[43:37] | Well, yeah. | |
[43:39] | And i… | 是啊 而且我…… |
[43:40] | You just don’t have the emotional wherewithal | 而且我…… 你只是还没有心理准备 |
[43:42] | to break up with your cat right now. | 和你的猫分手 |
[43:46] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[43:47] | And just to show you i understand how difficult it is | 没错 我只是想让你看看 |
[43:51] | to keep a pair together these days… | 这几天想见你是多不容易…… 哦 |
[43:59] | Oh, Fritz. | 哦,FRITZ |
[44:01] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[44:03] | Oh, my mother gave me these when i moved to Georgetown, | 我搬到GEORGETOWN的时候,我妈妈送给我的 |
[44:08] | and i just… | 我只是…… |
[44:10] | My pillow thank you, too. | 我的枕头套得谢谢你 |
[44:12] | Well, what about the rest of you? | 那你呢? 禁止任何商业用途否则后果自负 —————————- |