时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:40] | Thank you. | 谢谢 谢谢各位 |
[00:41] | Thank you, gentlemen. | 谢谢各位 |
[00:50] | You want me to do this? | 要我来吗? |
[00:54] | No, i got it. | 不了 我自己来吧 |
[00:56] | There’s a scrape on her leg. | 腿部有擦伤 |
[00:59] | She might’ve been dragged. Maybe into the river. | 她可能是被拖到河里的 |
[01:05] | There’s an indentation on her cheek. | 脸颊上有印凹痕 |
[01:07] | Make sure you get a picture of that. | 一定要拍照取证 |
[01:10] | She probably wasn’t killed here. | 她很可能不是在这被杀的 |
[01:22] | Her underwear’s missing. | 内裤也不见了 |
[01:26] | Could you, uh… | 你能否 呃… |
[01:28] | get her to the morgue, please? | 把尸体运回停尸房? |
[01:30] | I got to get to the mother before the press does. | 我得抢在媒体之前和她母亲谈谈 |
[01:32] | Thank you very much. | 非常感谢 |
[01:36] | She’s all yours. | 她归你负责了 |
[01:37] | Make sure you get the cheek. | 一定要注意脸颊 |
[01:47] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[01:50] | Detective Sanchez. | SANCHEZ探长 |
[01:52] | What have you told her? | 你告诉她什么了? |
[01:54] | I was waiting until you got here. | 我在等你 |
[01:55] | Ok. Thank you very much, ladies and gentlemen. | 好的 非常感谢 女士先生们 |
[01:59] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[02:06] | Who’s that man with her? | 她身边的那个人是谁? 是她的表兄ALEJANDRO 他住这 |
[02:07] | It’s her cousin Alejandro. He lives here. | 是她的表兄ALEJANDRO 他住这 |
[02:09] | Works for the same family as their gardener. | 也是他们家族的园丁 |
[02:11] | Ok. Thank you. | 好的 谢谢 |
[02:14] | Father, please excuse me. Thank you. | 神父 |
[02:17] | Carmen Alvarez? | 打扰一下 谢谢 |
[02:19] | I’m Deputy Chief Brenda Leigh Johnson, | 我是副警长BRENDA LEIGH JOHNSON |
[02:21] | L.A.P.D., Priority Homicide Division. | 洛杉矶警察局 要案组 |
[02:23] | Do you speak english? Do you understand what i’m saying? | 你讲英语吗? 你明白我说的话吗? |
[02:29] | We found a little girl in the L.A. river this afternoon, | 下午我们在洛杉矶河发现一名小姑娘的尸体 |
[02:33] | who we believe to be your daughter. | 应该是您的女儿 |
[02:35] | She’s wearing the same clothes that Marta was wearing | 因为她和MARTA穿得一模一样 |
[02:38] | and i think it was her. | 我想应该就是她 |
[02:44] | No es mi Marta! | 不是我的MARTA! |
[02:47] | Not my Marta! | 不是我的MARTA! |
[03:03] | Based on the level of decomp | 根据尸体腐烂的程度 |
[03:04] | and the amount of time she’s been in the water, | 和浸泡在水中的时间 我估计她的死亡时间在46到52个小时 |
[03:06] | i guess she’s been dead between 46 and 52 hours. | 我估计她的死亡时间在46到52个小时 |
[03:12] | So… | 那么… |
[03:14] | We’re talking between 2 and 8 p.m. on monday? | 案发就是在周一下午2点到晚上8点之间? |
[03:22] | I’m going to start with the rape kit. | 我要检查受害人遭强奸的情况 你可以站远点 我来告诉你我所看到的一切 |
[03:23] | Why don’t you stand over there and i can tell you everything i see? | 你可以站远点 我来告诉你我所看到的一切 |
[03:25] | – You’ll know everything i know. – I’m supposed to watch. | – 我知道多少 你就知道多少 – 我还是要在一旁观察 |
[03:29] | All right. | 那好 |
[03:32] | Ok then. | 就这么办 |
[03:50] | I see a lot of tearing. | 有破裂的迹象 |
[04:10] | You’ve been waiting out here the whole time? | 你就一直在这等? |
[04:14] | Nowhere to go. | 没其他地方可去 |
[04:16] | Did you have dinner at least? | 至少吃过晚饭了吧? |
[04:18] | You kidding? | 别说笑了 |
[04:22] | Cause of death? | 死亡原因? |
[04:24] | Oh, blunt force trauma to the head. | 噢 头部重创 |
[04:27] | The blow was so strong that it broke her neck, | 击打力度十分大 连颈部都断了 |
[04:30] | but, uh… the lungs were empty. | 不过 呃… 肺部并没有水 |
[04:34] | So she died before she hit the water? | 那么她是在扔到河里之前就死了? |
[04:36] | Yeah. And that bruise you asked about on the cheek, | 是的 另外你要求检查的颊部瘀伤 |
[04:38] | that happened after death. | 是死后才有的 |
[04:41] | There was evidence of sexual assault. | 有性侵犯的迹象 |
[04:42] | A lot of ripping, a lot of tearing. | 很多破裂痕迹 |
[04:45] | Well, she was a virgin. | 她还是个处女 |
[04:47] | You can read the report. | 你可以看验尸报告 |
[04:49] | DNA? | |
[04:51] | The L.A. river contaminated her body. | 洛杉矶河破坏了尸体 |
[04:53] | I scraped her nails, i combed her hair, | 我刮了她的指甲 梳理了头发 |
[04:55] | but there was nothing. | 没找到什么 |
[04:57] | I’ll rush the rape kit, but… | 我会尽快检验强奸情况 但是– |
[04:59] | i’ll hold my breath. | 我会屏住呼吸的 |
[05:03] | Are you feeling better? | 你感觉好点了吗? |
[05:06] | No. | 没有 |
[05:07] | Thanks for asking. | 谢谢你的关心 |
[05:13] | Is there anything else i should know? | 还有什么情况? |
[05:16] | There was no evidence of torture. | 没有受虐待的迹象 |
[05:19] | No evidence of her being beaten or bound. | 也没有殴打或被捆绑的迹象 |
[05:22] | Whatever happened to her she didn’t hurt for very long. | 不管发生了什么 她一定没怎么受长时间的折磨 |
[05:32] | I just got here. We’re about to interview the family. | 我刚到 正要询问她的家人 |
[05:35] | Wow. It’s a nice place. | 哇哦 这地方真不错 |
[05:38] | Yeah. I’ll keep you posted. | 好的 有消息通知你 |
[05:41] | Kids by definition can be very resilient. | 孩子的适应能力很强 |
[05:45] | Marta adapted to America very quickly. | MARTA很快就适应了美国的生活 |
[05:48] | When did you meet them… Marta and Carmen? | 你是什么时候认识MARTA和CARMEN的? |
[05:55] | 3 years ago. | 大约3年前 |
[05:57] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[05:58] | Me too. | 我也是 |
[06:00] | – Our last housekeeper left. – She got pregnant. | – 我们上一个管家走了 – 她怀孕了 |
[06:04] | Alejandro our gardener, that’s Carmen’s nephew. | 我们的园丁ALEJANDRO是CARMEN的侄子 |
[06:07] | Cousin, mom. | 是表弟 妈妈 表弟 对 是表弟 |
[06:07] | Cousin. That’s right. Cousin. | 是表弟 妈妈 表弟 对 是表弟 |
[06:10] | Anyway, he’s the one that introduced us. | 是他介绍我们认识的 |
[06:13] | – They had just gotten here. – What was her daily routine? | 那时他们刚到这 她平时都有什么活动? |
[06:16] | Well, let’s see. | 我想想 |
[06:17] | Monday through friday, Carmen would ride with Marta | 周一到周五 CARMEN和MARTA一起 |
[06:20] | on the bus to school. Excuse me, sweetheart. | 乘校车上学 让一下 亲爱的 |
[06:23] | And then she would walk back here. | 放学后就步行回到这里 |
[06:26] | – Have you seen the baggies? – Yeah. | – 知道塑料袋放哪了吗? – 知道 |
[06:28] | And then Marta would come directly home after she got out of her studies. | 在这学习完了后MARTA就直接回家 |
[06:33] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[06:39] | Look, just so you know, we pay her on the books, | 听着 书钱我们付给她了 |
[06:43] | and that they’ve always gotten health insurance, too. | 他们还有健康保险 |
[06:46] | And we never treated them as if they were anything less than family. | 我们对他们一直就象自己家里人一样 |
[06:50] | What kind of a monster would do something like this to a child? | 究竟是什么禽兽能对一个孩子下手? |
[06:54] | And why can’t we protect our children in this country? | 为什么我们不能保护这个国家的孩子们? |
[06:58] | How are we doing here? | 你们谈的怎么样? |
[07:00] | We’re fine, we’re fine. | 很好 很好 |
[07:01] | Are you… are you leaving? | 你– 你要走? |
[07:03] | Yeah. Just for the morning. | 是的 就早上出去下 |
[07:05] | I’ll be at Carnaby’s at 2:00. | 2点我就到CARNABY |
[07:06] | Deputy… | 副… 警长JOHNSON 是的 |
[07:07] | Chief Johnson. Yes. | 警长JOHNSON 是的 我是HART PHILLIPS |
[07:08] | Yes. Hart Phillips. | 我是HART PHILLIPS 非常感谢你这么做 |
[07:09] | Thank you so much for everything you’re doing here. | 非常感谢你这么做 |
[07:12] | I was hoping to get a chance to talk to you before you left. | 我想在你走之前能和你谈谈 |
[07:14] | Oh. I would love to. | 哦 我很愿意 |
[07:15] | I’m sorry. I have this morning that i just… | 很抱歉 我早上还有事– |
[07:17] | I can’t cancel. But anytime this evening, though. | 不能推迟 晚上任何时间都可以 |
[07:20] | Yes, i’m here. | 是 我还在 我在 稍微等一下 |
[07:21] | I’m here. Just hang on one second. | 我在 稍微等一下 |
[07:23] | I have this licensing agreement | 我有个授权协议 |
[07:25] | that i… it’s gotta be wrapped up by today. | 今天非得敲定 |
[07:29] | How are you doing, buddy? | 你怎么样 小子? |
[07:31] | You hanging in there? | 挺得住? 呀 是的 |
[07:32] | Yeah, yeah. Kind of. Heh! | 呀 是的 |
[07:34] | We’ll talk more tonight. | 晚上我们再聊 |
[07:36] | Yes. Yes, sorry. | 在 在 不好意思 |
[07:39] | Oh, i know. We’re all mourning out here. | 哦 我知道 我们都沉浸在悲痛之中 |
[07:41] | Yeah, i know. It’s horrible stuff. | 我知道 太可怕了 |
[07:43] | Listen, i told you, we can beat the price, all right? | 我都说了 我们有更好的价格 |
[07:46] | We manufacture in China, all right? | 我们是在中国生产 |
[07:47] | That’s what i’ve been saying. | 我一直在说了 |
[07:49] | He would stay if he could. | 要是能留下来 他会的 |
[07:50] | Really. I know he’s just as upset about this as we are. | 他其实和我们一样难受 |
[07:53] | I’m sure. | 那当然 |
[07:55] | Did you notice anyone unusual around the house | 最近屋外有什么可疑人物出现吗? |
[07:58] | recently or in the neighborhood? | 或者是附近小区内 |
[08:00] | Did you have any work done on the house? | 最近房子有什么地方找人来修理过吗? |
[08:03] | No. | 没有 |
[08:09] | What is it? | 怎么了? |
[08:14] | You know, it’s probably nothing. Heh! | 呃 没什么 |
[08:17] | – What? – Well… | – 什么? – 呃… |
[08:21] | There was this one guy. | 有这么一个家伙 |
[08:23] | I don’t think he’s doing work in the area, | 我觉得他不象在这带干活的 |
[08:25] | but he always carries a camera. | 他老是带着个照相机 |
[08:28] | Oh, god. | 哦 天啊 他长什么样? |
[08:29] | What does he look like? | 他长什么样? |
[08:31] | I don’t know. Average height. | 不清楚 一般高 |
[08:33] | Dark hair. 30’s, maybe? | 深色头发 也许30来岁 |
[08:36] | Could i borrow you for a couple hours to look at some faces? | 能耽误你几个小时去看几张照片吗? |
[08:40] | Yeah. Yeah, sure. | 哦 没问题 |
[08:41] | – Great. – Of course. | 太好了 |
[08:46] | This is your zip code | 这是区号 |
[08:48] | and these are the sex offenders who live there. | 还有住在该地区的性侵犯人员 |
[08:51] | Talk about know thy neighbor. | 还说什么“知汝邻里” |
[08:53] | Thanks to this website for tracking down sex offenders, | 由于有了这个追踪性侵犯人员的系统 |
[08:55] | we were able to narrow down our search somewhat, | 我们可以缩小搜寻范围 |
[08:58] | first by the description you gave us | 有了你提供的描述 |
[09:00] | and by the type of offense. | 再加上侵犯类型 |
[09:02] | Some of these guys are into boys, | 有部分只对男孩子感兴趣 |
[09:04] | some into much younger girls. | 有部分对更年轻的女孩子感兴趣 |
[09:06] | That leaves us with 13 people. | 筛选后只剩下13人 |
[09:15] | Wait. That guy. Who’s he? | 等等 就这个人 他是谁? |
[09:42] | I’m looking for a Wayne Mathers. | 我找WAYNE MATHERS |
[09:50] | Yoohoo! Sir, i saw you. | 嘿 先生 我看见你了 |
[09:56] | I’m not leaving, sir. | 我不会走的 先生 |
[10:02] | I’m Wayne Mathers. This is my mother Vera. | 我是WAYNE MATHERS 这是我母亲VERA |
[10:08] | We’re here about Marta Alvarez. | 我们是为MARTA ALVAREZ的案子来这的 |
[10:10] | Of course you are. | 当然是为这事 |
[10:12] | This is the fourth time in 2 months you people | 这已经是2个月来第四次了 |
[10:16] | come to my house question my son. | 你们就这么跑到我家里来质问我儿子 |
[10:20] | You take a lot of pictures. | 你拍了不少照片 |
[10:21] | I’m a photographer. Am i under arrest? | 我是名摄影师 我被捕了吗? |
[10:24] | Why can’t you just leave us alone?! | 你们就不能让我们清净一会? |
[10:26] | Mother, stay out of this, please. | 妈妈 别说了 求你了 |
[10:29] | Am i under arrest? | 我被捕了吗? |
[10:31] | You mind showing us your photographs, Wayne? | 介意给我们看看你的照片吗 WAYNE? |
[10:33] | You’re gonna take them from me, aren’t you? | 你想把它们拿走 是吗? |
[10:37] | Or you could bring them downtown, have a little chat with us. | 你也可以随我们去市中心 我们好好聊聊 |
[10:49] | Can i change my shirt before we go? | 走之前我能换件T恤衫吗? |
[10:51] | Yes, you can. | 可以 |
[10:57] | You people! You people! | 你们这帮人! 你们这帮人! |
[10:59] | Sergeant Gabriel. | GABRIEL警官 |
[11:03] | Would you please go out the back, | 你能不能去屋子后面 |
[11:04] | make sure he didn’t go out the window? | 防止他跳窗逃跑 |
[11:05] | – Yes, ma’am. – Thank you. | – 好的 女士 – 谢谢 |
[11:09] | Ma’am, were you here last monday between the hours of 2 and 8 p.m. | 女士 周一下午2点到晚上8点你在这吗? |
[11:17] | – Wayne! – Shut up! Shut up! | 闭嘴!闭嘴! |
[11:19] | Wayne? What are you doing, Wayne? | 你在干吗 WAYNE? |
[11:22] | What’s going on? What’s going on in there? | 出什么事了? 里面出什么事了? |
[11:25] | I’m gonna open the door. | 我现在把门打开 |
[11:27] | WAYNE | Wayne, i’m opening the door. |
[11:29] | Wayne? Wayne? | 我要开门啦! |
[11:32] | Oh, shoot. | 哦 该死! |
[11:35] | Chief? Chief? | 头?头? |
[11:38] | Oh, my god. | 哦 天啊 |
[11:39] | Oh, my god. | 哦 天啊 |
[11:41] | I need 2 units, my location. Code 3. | 需要两组队伍 目前地点 代码3 |
[11:44] | Shots fired. I repeat, shots fired. | 有枪击 重复 有枪击 |
[11:46] | Send paramedics. Oh, my god. | 派医疗队过来 哦 天啊 |
[11:52] | We can’t develop Wayne Mathers’ photographs in the usual way | 我们不能直接就洗出WAYNE MATHERS拍的照片 |
[11:57] | because S.I.D. wants to examine the filmcanisters | 因为刑侦科要在胶卷盒打开前 |
[12:00] | for prints and DNA before they’re opened | 先检查指纹和DNA |
[12:02] | and it’s going to take at least 2 days to get a workup on the van, | 要全面检查他的车至少得2天时间 |
[12:05] | but we have his computer and i want that broken down, | 不过我们有他的电脑 希望能攻入系统 |
[12:07] | and i want to find out how Marta got into the L.A. river to begin with. | 我还想知道MARTA究竟怎么会在洛杉矶河里 |
[12:10] | Excuse me, chief. | 打断一下 警长 |
[12:12] | Yes, lieutenant Provenza. | 什么事 PROVENZA警官 我们干活很出色了 但是 |
[12:13] | We do good work here, but you know, | 我们干活很出色了 但是 |
[12:16] | we hardly ever get confessions out of the dead guys | 再出色也不可能从死人嘴里拿口供呀 |
[12:18] | even when we slap them around a few times. | 抽他们耳光也不顶用 |
[12:21] | So what’s the point? | 所以你说的这些有什么用? |
[12:24] | We found Marta but at the present time, | 我们的确找到了MARTA 但目前 |
[12:26] | there are 257 other 12-13 year old missing latina girls in this city. | 这个城市有257名12到13岁的拉丁籍女孩失踪 |
[12:33] | 257 that we know of. There could be 1000, 2000. | 257只是我们知道的而已 说不定是1千 2千 |
[12:37] | Sergeant Gabriel’s right, ma’am. | GABRIEL警官说的对 女士 这个国家查不出非法偷渡人员 |
[12:39] | Illegals don’t exist in this country. | 这个国家查不出非法偷渡人员 这也让他们成为理想的骚扰目标 |
[12:40] | Which makes them ideal targets for child molesters. | 这也让他们成为理想的骚扰目标 |
[12:44] | Anyhow, i want to know if Marta was the only one that Wayne managed to find. | 我想知道MARTA是不是WAYNE的唯一攻击对象 |
[12:52] | What? | 怎么了? |
[12:54] | Well, it’s just, you know, | 呃 只是 |
[12:56] | Daniels is away at the Homeland Security seminar | DANIELS在参加国土安全会议 |
[12:58] | and you sent lieutenant Flynn back to Robbery-Homicide. | 你把FLYNN副队长派回重案组 |
[13:00] | We’re a little short-staffed. | 我们这有点人手不够 |
[13:02] | Yes, we’re working light, but there are questions that need answering | 是的 我们的人是少了点 但是关大门前 |
[13:05] | before we close up shop. | 还是有些问题要回答的 如果你愿意的话 GABRIEL警官 |
[13:07] | So if you would, sergeant Gabriel, | 如果你愿意的话 GABRIEL警官 |
[13:09] | get a crew together and dig up Wayne’s backyard. | 找帮人去挖WAYNE的后院 |
[13:12] | Make sure that there’s nothing and no one buried there. | 看看埋了什么东西或人 |
[13:15] | Check under the house, too, and the garage. | 还有屋子和车库 |
[13:17] | I want to find out how she got that bruise on her cheek. | 我想知道她脸上怎么会有那个淤伤 |
[13:19] | Lieutenant Provenza, if you could go to Trinity | PROVENZA警官 麻烦你跑趟三一学校 |
[13:21] | and talk to her teachers. | 和她的老师谈谈 看看她都有哪些朋友 |
[13:22] | Find out who her friends were. | 看看她都有哪些朋友 看看能否知道WAYNE是在何时何地抓了她 |
[13:24] | Let’s see if we can figure out when and where Wayne grabbed her, | 看看能否知道WAYNE是在何时何地抓了她 |
[13:27] | remembering the choice of victim in this kind of crime | 记住 这类犯罪通常选择受害人 |
[13:30] | is usually based on availability. | 是依据可及性来的 |
[13:32] | Lieutenant Tao, Wayne’s computer. | 陶警官 你负责WAYNE的电脑 |
[13:35] | And detective Sanchez, if you could run these photos by Marta’s family. | SANCHEZ探长 麻烦你把这些照片给MARTA的家人看看 |
[13:40] | Thank you very much. | 十分感谢 |
[13:44] | Look, um… i don’t like this kind of investigation | 听着 其实我和你们一样 |
[13:49] | any more than the rest of you, | 都不喜欢这个案子 |
[13:51] | but i want to go to sleep at night knowing that we buried the killer | 但是我只是想晚上回家睡觉时 心里面知道我们埋的是凶手 |
[13:54] | and not his crimes. | 而不是他的罪行 |
[13:58] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[14:09] | I’m trying to find out how the man who did that to Marta chose her. | 我想知道杀害MARTA的人是如何选择的 |
[14:16] | Do you recognize any of these gentlemen around your apartment | 你有没有认出这里面的人 在你家附近 |
[14:20] | or the Phillips’ house? | 或是PHILLIPS家附近? |
[14:21] | You may have just seen them in passing. | 你可能无意间见过 |
[14:23] | He had a camera. He often took pictures. | 他有个照相机 喜欢拍照 |
[14:44] | No. None of them. | 不 一个也不认识 |
[14:50] | It’s my fault. | 都是我的错 |
[14:53] | How? How is it your fault? | 为什么? 为什么是你的错? |
[14:55] | Carmen lost her husband. | CARMEN的丈夫去世了 |
[14:58] | We come from a very poor family. | 我们来自个穷苦的家庭 |
[15:01] | She was desperate. | 她显得很急切 |
[15:03] | The Phillips were looking for a new maid fast… | PHILLIPS一家正好急着找保姆… |
[15:07] | So i talked her into coming. | 我就劝她来 |
[15:09] | Fast? How did you manage that? | 急着?那你是怎么办到的? |
[15:12] | How did you get them over the border? | 你怎么帮他们通过边界? |
[15:19] | – A coyote. – A what? | – 郊狼 – 什么? |
[15:22] | A coyote. A professional guy. | 郊狼 职业蛇头 |
[15:24] | Someone who sneaks people into America from Mexico. | 帮人从墨西哥偷渡到美国 |
[15:27] | A professional guy? How much does he charge? | 职业蛇头? 怎么收费? |
[15:32] | $2,600 per person. | 2600美元一个人 |
[15:34] | Gosh! That’s a lot. | 天 那可不少啊 |
[15:36] | Yes. Yes. Too much. | 是 是的 很多 |
[15:42] | Who paid for them… Carmen and Marta? | 那么是谁为CARMEN和MARTA付的钱? |
[15:46] | I did. I paid. | 我 我付的 |
[15:49] | So the Phillips needed a new maid, | 那么PHILLIPS一家需要新女佣 |
[15:51] | and at that moment, you just happened to have $5,000 in your pocket? | 而此时你口袋里又正好有5千块钱? |
[15:54] | Yes. Yes, i paid! | 是的 是的 就是我付的! |
[15:56] | You know what, Alejandro? I don’t believe you. | 知道吗 ALEJANDRO 我不信你的话 |
[16:02] | – I want a lawyer. – You want a lawyer? | – 我要律师 – 你要律师? |
[16:04] | What happens to the citizens who don’t get a lawyer? | 那些没律师的人该怎么办? |
[16:08] | Are you running a little agency on the side? | 你是不是捎带手也在搞这个? |
[16:11] | Selling your relatives, tu familia, to needy anglos? | 把你的亲戚 家人卖到北美来? |
[16:14] | All right! Detective Sanchez, sit down. | 好了!SANCHEZ探长 你坐下! |
[16:16] | Sit down. That’s enough. | 坐下 够了 |
[16:28] | The man took advantage of Marta’s age and her illegal status. | 这个家伙知道MARTA年纪小又是非法偷渡者 |
[16:32] | He raped her, murdered her, | 他奸杀了她 |
[16:33] | and threw her in the L.A. river just like a piece of garbage, | 把她象垃圾一样扔到洛杉矶河里 |
[16:37] | and i want to know how he did it. | 我想知道他是怎么做的 |
[16:39] | If you know anything that can help me, | 如果你知道任何有帮助的情况 |
[16:43] | i would deeply appreciate it. | 希望你能说出来 谢谢 |
[16:51] | Detective Sanchez. | SANCHEZ探长 |
[16:59] | Detective Sanchez. | SANCHEZ探长 |
[17:03] | I worry about your temper. | 我很担心你的脾气 |
[17:05] | I want to talk to him, not scare him away. | 我是要和他谈话 不是吓跑他 |
[17:08] | – Ok. – But… | – 好的 – 但是… |
[17:11] | Find out what you can about Alejandro. | 查找一下ALEJANDRO的资料 |
[17:13] | You can be tougher on him when we know more. | 等我们了解更多的信息时 你可以来硬的 |
[17:16] | Thank you very much. | 十分感谢 |
[17:20] | Special delivery. | 特快专递 |
[17:22] | Is it the escape hatch i ordered? | 是我订购的安全舱口吗? |
[17:24] | Nothing from Marta’s school | MARTA的学校 |
[17:25] | or from the creep’s computer | 那个疯子的电脑 |
[17:27] | or his backyard or his garage. | 后院 车库均无异常情况 |
[17:28] | So what’s the special delivery? | 那么是什么特快专递? |
[17:30] | The creep’s mama, waiting for you in your office. | 疯子的老妈在你办公室等你 |
[17:39] | I’ve got one hell of a lawsuit against the L.A.P.D. | 我得好好的告你们警局一状 |
[17:42] | Ma’am, there’s no smoking in my office. | 女士 我办公室内禁止吸烟 |
[17:46] | I want my son’s photos. | 我要我儿子的照片 你先坐下吧 女士 |
[17:47] | Would you like to have a seat, ma’am? | 你先坐下吧 女士 |
[17:52] | I want my son’s photos. | 我要我儿子的照片 你有没有见过他们? |
[17:54] | Did you ever see any of them? | 你有没有见过他们? |
[17:55] | Did he ever bring any of his models home? | 他把模特带回家吗? |
[17:57] | My son didn’t like taking pictures of human beings. | 我儿子才不喜欢拍人体艺术照呢 |
[18:01] | He liked taking pictures of parks, gardens, | 他喜欢拍公园 花园 |
[18:07] | stuff like that. | 诸如此类 可你把他当作恐怖分子看待 |
[18:08] | You treated him like he was a terrorist. | 可你把他当作恐怖分子看待 |
[18:11] | We have to monitor sex offenders. | 我们必须监控所有性侵犯者 |
[18:13] | He was not a sex offender! | 他不是性侵犯者! |
[18:15] | He was a drunk, ok? | 他只是个酒鬼 |
[18:17] | Like all artistic types. | 可艺术家都有点 |
[18:20] | And if you drink and you probably should, | 如果你喝了点酒 |
[18:23] | you’ve gotta pee. | 你就得撒尿 |
[18:26] | So once, maybe twice, he passed out in a park | 有过这么一两次 他可能在公园里昏过去了 |
[18:29] | in front of little kids with his pants down. | 裤子没提上来 正好被小孩子看见了 |
[18:32] | That was it! | 仅此而已 |
[18:41] | Did you ever see this little girl in any of your son’s photos? | 在你儿子的照片中你见过这个小女孩吗? |
[18:51] | Wayne would never hurt a kid. | WAYNE绝不会伤害孩子 |
[18:53] | And why are you so upset about this kid, anyway? | 你为什么为了这个孩子如此不安? |
[18:58] | This wetback… | 这个“湿背人”… (对非法进入美国的墨西哥人的蔑称) |
[19:00] | who’s living here off of my tax dollar, | 靠着我 |
[19:03] | and my son, he was an american, | 和我儿子的钱过活 我儿子是美国人 |
[19:06] | and this little spic is more important to you than my Wayne was! | 这个西班牙佬会比我的WAYNE还重要! |
[19:10] | You hounded an innocent man to death! | 你活活把一个无辜者给逼死了! |
[19:16] | My little boy. Mine! | 我的孩子 我的 |
[19:29] | No. I not at the house on monday afternoons. | 不 周一下午我不在家里 |
[19:33] | I go to whole foods with Mrs. Phillips | PHILLIPS夫人练完瑜伽回家后 |
[19:36] | after she come home from yoga. | 我就和她去买东西 |
[19:38] | Every monday? | 每个周一? |
[19:39] | And is anyone else at the Phillips’ house? | 还有人在PHILLIPS家吗? |
[19:42] | Is Alejandro working in the yard? | ALEJANDRO在院子里干活? |
[19:46] | No. Alejandro, he work twice a week, | 不 ALEJANDRO两周才来干一次活 |
[19:50] | tuesday and fridays. | 星期二和星期五 |
[19:52] | So who else knows what you do on monday | 那么还有谁知道你周一的安排 |
[19:55] | besides the Phillips family and Alejandro? | 除了PHILLIPS一家和ALEJANDRO? |
[20:00] | No one. | 没人 |
[20:04] | I think here is safer than Mexico. | 我以为这里比墨西哥更安全 |
[20:09] | Is better for Marta. | MARTA的生活会更好 |
[20:11] | Now i go home to bury her. | 可现在我得回去埋葬MARTA |
[20:19] | Is Alejandro here today to help you? | ALEJANDRO今天来帮你了吗? |
[20:22] | No. Ms. Phillips, she help. | 没有 PHILLIPS夫人帮的忙 |
[20:24] | She give me the money. They come for funeral. | 她给了我钱 他们来参加葬礼 |
[20:29] | Look. See? | 你看 |
[20:35] | Ms. Phillips, she help Marta get into a school | PHILLIPS夫人帮助MARTA入学 |
[20:39] | and Marta, she’s so good in school. | MARTA在学校表现也十分出色 |
[20:44] | My baby, she was so smart. | 我的孩子 她很聪明 |
[20:47] | She tried so hard. | 也很用功 |
[20:56] | Where did you get this paper? | 你从哪拿的试卷? |
[21:00] | Uh, i… | 呃 我… |
[21:02] | have closet at Mrs. Phillips’. | PHILLIPS家里有个橱柜 |
[21:04] | Marta always leave her bag there after school. | MARTA放学后总是把书包放那 |
[21:07] | Mrs. Phillips, she bring it to me | PHILLIPS夫人带给我的 |
[21:09] | when she bring all the food. | 还有吃的 |
[21:11] | This handout is dated the day that Marta disappeared. | 这份卷子的日期是MARTA失踪的那天 |
[21:16] | Carmen, can i have the notebook, please, and the backpack? | CARMEN 我能拿下笔记本和背包吗? |
[21:23] | I promise i’ll get them back to you. | 我保证还给你 |
[21:29] | Thank you. Thank you. | 谢谢 谢谢 |
[21:37] | If this backpack made it all the way back to the Phillips’ house, | 既然背包是在PHILLIPS家里 |
[21:39] | then Marta did, too. | MARTA也应该回去过 |
[21:41] | I think we might need to call Leslie Phillips | 我们得打电话给LESLIE PHILLIPS |
[21:42] | and tell her her house might be a crime scene. | 告诉她 他们家房子可能是案发现场 |
[21:45] | And i want you to call S.I.D. and tell them | 你给刑侦科打电话 告诉他们 |
[21:46] | i want Wayne Mathers’ photographs and i want them now. | 我需要WAYNE MATHERS的照片 就现在 |
[21:49] | Yes, ma’am. | 好的 女士 – 听听这个 – 恩? |
[22:03] | – Listen to this. – Hmm? | 伦敦有个家伙给幸福感赋值 |
[22:04] | Some guy in London, he assigned monetary values to happiness. | 他说结婚就相当于10万美元的津贴 |
[22:08] | Getting married, he says, is the equivalent of a $100,000 bonus. | 我们的恋童癖者拍的那些照片洗出来了 |
[22:13] | Photos we developed from our favorite pedophile’s house. | 你要不要为这些类别来赋个值? |
[22:16] | You want to attach a monetary value for sorting through this? | 我才不呢 |
[22:21] | God, no. | 天啊 |
[22:25] | Jesus. | 你是说有人到我家来劫持了MARTA? |
[22:26] | You think that horrible man came into my home and took Marta? | 他就在我家里攻击的? |
[22:30] | That he attacked her in my house? | 哦 |
[22:33] | Oh, my god. | 天啊 |
[22:35] | Can we look around? Do you mind? | 我们能四下看看吗? |
[22:38] | Would you sign this consent form? | 介意吗? |
[22:44] | Anything you need. | 签一下这个同意书 你们随意 |
[22:51] | Hello? Hey, dad. | 嘿?嘿 爸爸 |
[22:55] | No, no. The cops came back. | 不 不 警察又回来了 |
[22:57] | To search the house. I don’t know. | 搜查房子 我也不是很清楚 他们说MARTA可能是在这被袭的 |
[22:59] | They said Marta could have been hurt here. | 他们说MARTA可能是在这被袭的 |
[23:03] | Yeah. Hold on. | 好的 稍等 |
[23:05] | Mom, dad wants to talk to you. | 妈 爸要和你说话 |
[23:08] | Wait, dad. Dad, you’re cutting in and out. | 等下 爸爸 你声音断断续续的 |
[23:12] | Ok. Mom, dad said he wants to talk to you. | 好的 妈 爸要和你说话 |
[23:16] | I heard you the first time. | 我听见了 |
[23:18] | But he’s calling back. | 他又打过来了 – 妈 |
[23:25] | – Mom. – You get it, Austin. | – 你自己接 AUSTIN |
[23:27] | But… | 但是– 喂 |
[23:29] | Hello. | 喂 |
[23:41] | Sergeant Gabriel, does this picture speak to you? | GABRIEL警官 |
[23:48] | Yeah. It says someone might have smashed into it | 你怎么看这张画? 是啊 |
[23:52] | while falling down the stairs. | 看来有人从楼上摔下来的时候 撞进了画框 |
[24:26] | So this is where all the flowers have gone. | 看来全都是了花了 |
[24:44] | So, it’s friday. Where’s Alejandro? | 今天是星期五 ALEJANDRO在哪? |
[24:46] | He didn’t show today. | 他今天没来 他昨天晚上来的 和我父亲谈过 |
[24:47] | He came by last night and spoke to my father. | 他昨天晚上来的 和我父亲谈过 |
[24:50] | – Where are they? – Upstairs. | – 他们在哪? – 楼上 |
[24:59] | All right, i don’t know what you’re doing in my house. | 你们在我家究竟想干什么 |
[25:00] | You caught the guy who did this. | 你不是已经抓住真凶了嘛 |
[25:02] | He shot himself. | 他自杀了 实际上 我们有两个嫌疑犯 |
[25:03] | Actually, we have 2 suspects. | 实际上 我们有两个嫌疑犯 |
[25:05] | – Who’s the other guy? – Alejandro. | – 还有一个是谁? |
[25:08] | Ok. He doesn’t usually do a lot of gardening in my house. | 好吧 他平时也不做太多的活 |
[25:10] | I’m sorry, i must not have you people going through my things. | 不好意思 你们不可以这样随便翻我的东西 |
[25:13] | It’s upsetting, i know, but we’ll be done soon. | 我知道你会觉得不愉快 不过我们很快就好 |
[25:15] | Yeah? Well, i’d like you to leave. | 是吗? 请你们马上出去 |
[25:17] | – Right now! – Sergeant Gabriel! | 现在! GABRIEL警官! |
[25:19] | Ahem! Your wife gave us her consent. | 呃 你妻子已经签了同意书 |
[25:22] | Well, consider your consent revoked! | 这张同意书无效! |
[25:27] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[25:37] | Marta disappeared around 3:30 on monday, right? | MARTA是在周一下午3点半左右失踪的 对吗? |
[25:40] | Well, the time/date stamp on these azaleas | 这些杜鹃花照片上的时间和日期 |
[25:42] | is between 3:00 and 6:00 on the same day. | 是当天的3点到6点 |
[25:46] | – So that raises the question. – Well, yeah. Yeah. | – 那么这就有问题了 – 恩 是啊 |
[25:49] | How can this freak be innocent? | 这个变态狂怎么会是无辜的? |
[25:54] | No, your honor, i need a warrant for the garage, the attic… | 不 法官大人 我需要搜查车库 阁楼的搜查令 |
[25:58] | All right, then. Put a warrant out on Alejandro Alvarez. | 好的 现在通缉ALEJANDRO ALVAREZ |
[26:01] | Gabriel here. | 我是GABRIEL 不 法官大人 我很抱歉 我再说具体点 |
[26:02] | No, your honor, i’m sorry. Let me be more specific. | 不 法官大人 我很抱歉 我再说具体点 |
[26:05] | I want nothing less than a telephonic warrant | 我要的搜查令是要能搜查 |
[26:08] | for the house, the cars, the grounds, | 房子 车 地 |
[26:10] | and any other property this family might possess in the known universe. | 以及这家所拥有的一切财产 |
[26:14] | Yes, i’ll hold. | 好的 我不挂 |
[26:16] | Lieutenant Provenza needs to speak with you right now. | PROVENZA警官要和你通话 |
[26:19] | Here. | 拿着 |
[26:21] | Lieutenant Provenza. Yes? | PROVENZA警官 什么事? |
[26:25] | You’re kidding. | 你在开玩笑 |
[26:26] | Oh, my god. Are the cameras there? | 哦 天啊 照相机在吗? |
[26:31] | Tell lieutenant Tao to check and see | 让陶警官去检查 |
[26:33] | if the time and date stamp’s been manipulated. | 时间和日期是否被人篡改过 |
[26:36] | Ok, thank you. | 好的 谢谢 |
[26:38] | What’s up, chief? | 什么事 警长? 看来MARTA被杀时WAYNE在拍摄杜鹃花 |
[26:39] | Looks like Wayne was photographing azaleas when Marta was murdered. | 看来MARTA被杀时WAYNE在拍摄杜鹃花 |
[26:42] | – Alejandro’s gone. – What? | – ALEJANDRO不见了 – 什么?! |
[26:45] | Either going back to Mexico or to Oklahoma. | 要么回墨西哥 要么回俄克拉何马州 |
[26:47] | – Where’s Carmen? – On her way to Mexico. | – CARMEN在哪? – 回墨西哥的路上 |
[26:50] | Oh! Yeah, hold it. | 哦 你们等一下 |
[26:53] | Yes. No, i’m still on hold. | 是 不 我还在 |
[26:56] | Yes. No, i’m right here. | 是 我在 |
[27:06] | Yes, your honor? | 您请说 法官大人 |
[27:09] | Thank you, your honor. Yes, thank you so much. | 谢谢法官大人 非常感谢 |
[27:31] | I’ve been talking to my family and i want to do the right thing. | 我和家人谈过了 我觉得应该做点事 |
[27:35] | I’m no longer interested in what you want. | 你怎么觉得我没兴趣 |
[27:37] | I’ve got a warrant to search your house. | 我有搜查你房子的搜查令 |
[27:38] | Is there any place that you and i can go to talk… | 我们能否谈谈… |
[27:42] | alone. | 就我们俩? – 我们可以去市里 – 好的 没问题 |
[27:43] | – We could go downtown. – Ok, that’s fine. | – 我们可以去市里 – 好的 没问题 |
[27:47] | You gonna be here when i get back? | 我回来时你还在吗? |
[27:48] | I don’t want to spend one more minute in this house. | 我可不想待在这个屋子里 哪怕只有一分钟 LESLIE 一切都有个说法 |
[27:49] | Leslie, there is an explanation for all of this. | LESLIE 一切都有个说法 |
[27:51] | I don’t want to hear it. I don’t want to hear it, Hart! | 我不想听 我不想听 HART! |
[27:54] | We’re going to my mother’s. | 我们要去我妈那 女士 你们得搭别人的车 |
[27:55] | Ma’am, you’re gonna have to get a ride | 女士 你们得搭别人的车 你们的车要接受检查 |
[27:56] | because these cars stay here until we look through them. | 你们的车要接受检查 |
[27:59] | Mina’s home. Come on, Austin. | MINA在家 我们走 AUSTIN |
[28:03] | Detective Sanchez, sergeant Gabriel, | SANCHEZ探长 GABRIEL警官 |
[28:05] | if there’s anything even remotely interesting in this house, | 如果你们发现什么可疑的 |
[28:08] | i want it in the murder room. | 希望是在凶杀的那间屋子里 |
[28:09] | Mr. Phillips. | PHILLIPS先生 |
[28:12] | Let’s go to work. | 开始工作吧 |
[28:18] | Where is Mr. Phillips’ attorney? | PHILLIPS先生的律师在哪? |
[28:19] | Mr. Banks keeps calling to say that he’s close. | BANKS先生老是说他就来 |
[28:22] | Banks. Oh, god. | BANKS 哦 天啊 |
[28:23] | And he’s been close for the last hour and 48 minutes. | 他说就过来 可已经1小时48分过去了 |
[28:28] | Assistant Chief Pope, Deputy Chief Johnson. | 局长助理POPE 副警长JOHNSON |
[28:30] | I’m sorry about the traffic. | 路上塞车 不好意思 |
[28:32] | Even i don’t take 2 hours to get from Century City to downtown. | 连我从世纪城到市中心都要不了2小时 |
[28:36] | Nice to see you again, too, Ms. Johnson. | 很高兴再次见到你 JOHNSON女士 |
[28:38] | – Shall we? – Yes, sir, we shall. | – 可以开始了吗? – 当然 这边请 |
[28:47] | I’m just a little bit concerned about… | 我只是有点担心… |
[28:53] | about how my wife is going to take this. | 担心我妻子如何承受得了 |
[28:55] | I mean, i know you might not understand this, | 我知道你可能不太理解 |
[28:57] | but i, um… | 但是我 呃… |
[29:01] | i love her, ok? Very much. | 我爱她 非常爱 |
[29:04] | And i just want to know if there’s any kind of way | 我只是想知道 |
[29:06] | that you and i could negotiate | 我们是否可以商量商量 |
[29:08] | at all how this story comes out | 整个供词应该怎么写 |
[29:10] | if that’s at all possible. | 有没有这个可能? |
[29:13] | Well, how’s this for a start? | 我就这么说了吧 |
[29:15] | If we find anything in your house, | 如果我们在搜查你房子的时候 |
[29:17] | which we are searching right now, | 搜出了什么东西 |
[29:18] | that solidly proves you committed this murder, | 能证明是你杀的人 |
[29:21] | and we do that before you tell me what happened, | 如果我们在你认罪之前就找到了证据 |
[29:22] | the D.A. will charge you with murder in the first, | 地区检察官首先会控告你谋杀 |
[29:25] | and i won’t need to hear anything you have to say, | 到时候我就没必要听你说了 |
[29:27] | so the longer you stall, the closer you get to a lethal injection. | 所以你拖延的时间越长 你离注射处死也就越近 |
[29:30] | How’s that for a deal? | 你觉得这个商量的如何? |
[29:38] | We were sort of having an affair, Marta and i. | 我们其实有不正当的关系 MARTA和我 |
[29:41] | – Hart, don’t… – All right, i need to say this. | HART别说 好吗? 我得说出来 |
[29:44] | Ok. I lost my head for a couple months. | 我这几个月也不怎么了 |
[29:49] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[29:51] | We’ve had young girls in the house before. | 我们家以前也来过年轻女孩子 |
[29:53] | I mean, Austin’s friends, hot housekeepers. | 象AUSTIN的朋友 性感的女管家 |
[29:58] | It’s never been a problem before. | 以前从来没出过问题 |
[30:00] | Really? Your last housekeeper got pregnant. | 是吗? 你上个女管家怀孕了吧? |
[30:03] | Where is she now? | 她现在在哪? |
[30:07] | Ok. Uh… | 好吧 呃… |
[30:11] | I paid Alejandro to take her back to Mexico | 我花钱让ALEJANDRO把她带回墨西哥 |
[30:13] | and i paid him to bring Carmen and Marta over. | 然后又出钱让他把CARMEN和MARTA带过来 |
[30:16] | So you’ve been paying Alejandro | 这么说你一直出钱让ALEJANDRO |
[30:17] | to bring young girls back and forth across the border. | 跨越边界来回偷带年轻女子 |
[30:19] | No, no, no, no, no. It was just these 2 times. | 不 不 不 不 就这两次 |
[30:23] | And Marta was… | 而MARTA是– |
[30:26] | – Was a special girl. – Yeah. | – 是个很特别的女孩子 – 是的 |
[30:28] | Smart and very mature. | 聪明又成熟 |
[30:30] | I’ve seen the photographs. She looks a lot older than 13. | 我看过照片 她看上去可不止13岁 |
[30:33] | Exactly. No, exactly. | 是啊 不 我是说所以她特别 |
[30:36] | I mean, i know technically it can’t be considered | 我是说 我知道 严格起来说这不能算是 |
[30:39] | a consensual relationship. I know that. | 双方认可的关系 我懂 |
[30:41] | But she wanted me and i wanted her. | 但她需要我 我需要她 |
[30:44] | Say it. Get it over with. | 快点招 早点结束 |
[30:46] | They always want to explain. | 他们总是要狡辩 |
[30:50] | And when was the first time you had sex? | 那你第一次和她发生关系是什么时候? |
[30:55] | It was last monday. | 是本周一 |
[31:00] | Afterwards, she said that she loved me, | 之后她就跟我说她爱我 |
[31:03] | and when i didn’t reciprocate or say anything back to her, | 当我没什么回应也没说些什么时 |
[31:07] | she got really upset. | 她就很不高心 |
[31:09] | She, uh… i went to hold her, | 她 呃… 我想抱住她 |
[31:13] | but she pulled away and… | 但她挣扎开了 然后… |
[31:16] | she slipped on the steps. | 她就失足滑下楼梯 |
[31:17] | This entire thing was just a complete accident. | 其实整件事只是个意外 |
[31:21] | Ok. | 好吧 |
[31:23] | So why didn’t you call an ambulance or the police? | 那你为什么不叫救护车或报警? |
[31:25] | I panicked, all right? | 我慌了 总可以吧? |
[31:28] | I wasn’t thinking clearly. | 我当时没想那么多 |
[31:30] | She was just completely still. | 她只是就静静地躺在那 |
[31:32] | She was just… she was limp. | 她只是– 她身体已经软了 |
[31:36] | So i… | 所以我就… |
[31:38] | put her in my car, took her to the L.A. river | 就把她放到车里运到洛杉矶河边 |
[31:42] | and i figured she would just float away, you know? | 我以为她会顺河漂走 |
[31:44] | Right out to sea. | 一直流向大海 |
[31:50] | The autopsy report says she regained consciousness when she hit the water. | 验尸报告说她在水里时恢复了知觉 |
[31:57] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[31:59] | She started screaming… | 她开始乱叫… |
[32:02] | and i was surprised, but i had rolled her in from way up on the bank | 我也吃了一惊 但我是把她从高高的河岸上推下去的 |
[32:07] | and i couldn’t get down to her before she drowned. | 在她溺死前我没法及时赶到 |
[32:11] | It was awful. | 太可怕了 |
[32:14] | Mr. Banks, if i find out you have knowingly participated | BANKS先生 如果我发现你之前故意 |
[32:19] | in delaying this interview… | 耽搁这次询问的开始… |
[32:30] | What the hell was that all about? | 刚才是怎么了? |
[32:33] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[32:35] | I’ve alerted the D.A. they’re sending somebody right over. | 我已经通知了地区检查官 他们就派人过来 |
[32:37] | Well, you can unalert them, because Marta Alvarez didn’t drown. | 叫他们别过来了 因为MARTA ALVAREZ不是淹死的 |
[32:39] | She was dead when she hit the water. | 在水里时已经死了 |
[32:41] | Is this about the Alejandro guy? | 这么说是那个ALEJANDRO? |
[32:43] | He’s not covering for a gardener. | 他不是在庇护那个花匠 |
[32:45] | Yes, sergeant Gabriel. | 喂 GABRIEL警官 |
[32:46] | How long ago did Leslie leave? | LESLIE走了多长时间了? |
[32:50] | Stop what you’re doing, bring the boy’s car downtown, | 停掉手头的事 把男孩的车带回来 |
[32:52] | and find me Austin Phillips. | 给我找到AUSTIN PHILLIPS |
[32:54] | He kept us all sitting here so he could let his son escape. | 他故意让我们呆在这 好让他儿子逃跑 |
[33:06] | Leslie Phillips borrowed her neighbor’s vehicle | LESLIE PHILLIPS借了她邻居的车 |
[33:09] | and used her credit card toward a car at LAX. | 用自己的信用卡在洛杉矶机场租了辆车 |
[33:11] | Spread the number on those plates around the globe. | 立刻公布车牌号码 |
[33:14] | And 37 minutes ago, | 37分钟前 她往家里打了次电话 是从区号619的地方打的 |
[33:15] | she checked her home phone from a 619 area code. | 她往家里打了次电话 是从区号619的地方打的 |
[33:17] | San Diego. Any guesses where they’re heading? | 圣地亚哥 猜猜他们是去哪? |
[33:19] | Sea World? | 海底世界? |
[33:21] | Lieutenant Tao, can you call bor… | 陶警官 你能否至电给– 我正在给边界巡逻队打电话 |
[33:23] | I’m calling border patrol right now. | 我正在给边界巡逻队打电话 – 警长? – 在 |
[33:24] | – Chief? – Yes. | – 警长? – 在 我们找到点东西 你得看看 |
[33:25] | We’ve got some stuff here you are gonna want to take a look at. | 我们找到点东西 你得看看 |
[33:28] | All right. Let’s do it in the office. | 好的 我们去办公室看 |
[33:30] | The kid went on-line after killing the girl | 那个孩子杀了人后上过网 |
[33:33] | and checked out the county sex offender website himself. | 查看了县里性侵犯者的网站 |
[33:36] | He had Wayne Mathers picked out we even arrived on the scene. | 他在我们到现场前早就挑好了WAYNE MATHERS |
[33:38] | Oh, good grief. | 哦 天啊 还有– |
[33:39] | Plus… | 还有– 我们从AUSTIN的车里找到了这个 |
[33:40] | Plus we got this out of the back of Austin’s car. | 我们从AUSTIN的车里找到了这个 |
[33:45] | This end here, it seems to match up perfectly. | 这头正好吻合伤口形状大小 |
[33:49] | We got S.I.D. working the trunk right now. | 刑侦科正在检查后备箱 |
[33:51] | Thank you, gentlemen. | 谢谢各位 |
[34:00] | I never arrested an attorney before, but you’ll be my first. | 我从来没有逮捕过律师 看来你是第一个了 |
[34:03] | I had nothing to do with this. | 我和这个没关系 我只所以慢了点是因为HART跟我说 |
[34:04] | I only took my time because Hart told me | 我只所以慢了点是因为HART跟我说 他需要几个小时冷静就下来 |
[34:05] | he needed a couple hours to compose himself. | 他需要几个小时冷静就下来 你是说冷静下来好编造假的供词? |
[34:07] | You mean compose one hell of a false confession. | 你是说冷静下来好编造假的供词? |
[34:10] | You better convince Austin to come home, Mr. Phillips, | 你最好劝AUSTIN回来 PHILLIPS先生 |
[34:12] | or you and i are gonna have big problems. | 否则你和我的麻烦就大了 考虑到我儿子的年纪 |
[34:13] | Given my son’s age, | 考虑到我儿子的年纪 |
[34:15] | given the special circumstance of rape, | 还有强奸的情况 检查官会把我儿子当作成年人来起诉 |
[34:17] | the D.A. is gonna move to try him as an adult. | 检查官会把我儿子当作成年人来起诉 |
[34:20] | You know that’s true. | 你也知道这是真的 |
[34:23] | He’ll spend the rest of his life in jail, without parole. | 他要一辈子待在牢里 不得保释 |
[34:27] | Mexico won’t extradite Austin | 墨西哥不会引渡AUSTIN |
[34:30] | unless you agree to try him as a minor, period. | 除非你同意把他当作未成年人来起诉 |
[34:32] | You can’t touch him now. | 你现在管不了他 |
[34:35] | Congratulations, Mr. Phillips. | 恭喜你 PHILLIPS先生 |
[34:37] | You’ve taken exploiting Mexico to a whole new level. | 你算是把利用墨西哥提升到全新的高度了 |
[34:40] | My son made a terrible mistake, | 我儿子是犯了一个严重的错误 |
[34:43] | but he is a juvenile. | 但他还是个青少年 |
[34:45] | If the D.A. will recognize that, | 如果检查官同意这么认定 |
[34:47] | i’ll see to it that he returns and serves the maximum. | 我保证他会回来并服满刑期 |
[34:50] | And walks out of detention when he’s 25? | 然后到了25岁的时候就刑满释放? |
[34:52] | I don’t think anyone’s gonna agree to that. | 我想没人会同意的 |
[34:53] | Well, i’m sorry, Ms. Johnson. Those are my terms. | 那就不好意思了 JOHNSON女士 我就这个条件 |
[34:57] | We’ll see about that. | 我们走着瞧 |
[34:59] | If i were you, Mr. Phillips, | 如果我是你 PHILLIPS先生 |
[35:01] | i would stop worrying about what we might do to your son | 我就不会担心我们会拿你儿子怎么办 |
[35:03] | and spend a little time considering what i’m gonna do to you. | 而是花点时间考虑考虑我怎么对付你 |
[35:14] | Leslie Phillips used her credit card | LESLIE PHILLIPS用她的信用卡 |
[35:17] | to check into a resort in Ensenada. | 进入了ENSENADA的度假胜地 |
[35:20] | You’ve got friends in low places. | 你那边有关系 |
[35:21] | Do you mind talking to the mexican federales, | 麻烦你联系下墨西哥联邦部队 |
[35:23] | see if they’ll hold them there so i can talk to Austin? | 让他们扣住母子俩 我好和AUSTIN谈谈 |
[35:26] | Mexico will not extradite a minor to face a life sentence. | 墨西哥可不会引渡未成年人好让他终身监禁 |
[35:28] | I’m planning on having a discussion with him about coming back to America. | 我打算和他谈谈让他回美国 |
[35:33] | Brenda, eliciting confessions is one thing. | BRENDA 劝供是一回事 |
[35:35] | Convincing a 17-year-old to leave the beach | 劝一个17岁的孩子离开海滩 |
[35:37] | for life in prison i think is another. | 回来一辈子坐牢可是另一回事 |
[35:39] | Maybe i have more faith in my abilities than you do. | 也许我对自己的能力要比你更有信心 |
[35:45] | Well, i guess nobody can blame you for trying. | 呃 反正试试也没关系 |
[35:51] | The federales can be a bit fickle with the L.A.P.D. | 墨西哥联邦部队和洛杉矶警察局的关系时好时坏 |
[35:57] | These might come in handy if they decide to stop being cooperative. | 如果他们要是不肯合作了 这些还是有点用的 |
[36:01] | Well, thank you. | 谢谢 |
[36:03] | Leave a better record with the FBI. | 看来他们在联邦调查局那又留下好印象了 |
[36:07] | Well, i guess you won’t be needing a escort, then. | 我想也不必找人送你去了吧 |
[36:12] | No, thanks. | 不 谢了 |
[36:14] | I have one. | 我有人送 |
[36:17] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[36:35] | Where’s my lawyer? | 我的律师在哪? 从没来过墨西哥 倒是很舒适嘛 |
[36:36] | Never been to Mexico before. Kind of cozy. | 从没来过墨西哥 倒是很舒适嘛 |
[36:38] | Where’s my lawyer? | 我的律师在哪? |
[36:40] | You’re not in the United States anymore, | 你已经不在美国了 |
[36:42] | so you don’t have the right to a lawyer | 所以你无权叫律师 |
[36:43] | and you don’t have the right to remain silent. | 你也无权保持沉默 |
[36:46] | Austin Phillips, this is special agent Fritz Howard of the FBI. | 这位是联邦调查局的FRITZ HOWARD探员 |
[36:50] | Charmed. | 很迷人吧 |
[36:52] | You can’t arrest me here. | 你在这无权逮捕我 |
[36:54] | Now why would i want to arrest you? | 我干吗要逮捕你? |
[36:56] | Your father already confessed to the murder. | 你父亲已经认罪了 |
[36:58] | Saved us the aggravation of a trial, too, | 也不用审判指控了 |
[37:01] | so he’ll probably be spared the death penalty. | 所以很可能也不用接受死刑了 |
[37:03] | I just wanted you to know that it’s ok for you to come home. | 我只是想告诉你 你现在回家没事了 |
[37:09] | Nice try. | 说得真好听 妈妈和BANKS通过话了 我们已经知道那边的事了 |
[37:11] | Mom spoke to Mr. Banks. We know what’s going on. | 妈妈和BANKS通过话了 我们已经知道那边的事了 |
[37:13] | You can’t trick me into anything, ok? | 你们别骗我 |
[37:15] | I’m not an idiot. | 我不傻 |
[37:17] | Well, then, how about a little trade? | 要不我们做个交易? |
[37:19] | You come back to the States and i won’t extradite your mother. | 你回美国 我不引渡你母亲 |
[37:22] | My mom? | 我妈妈? 我们离开这个屋子后 |
[37:22] | When we leave the room, | 我们离开这个屋子后 |
[37:24] | I’m gonna file this warrant to the mexican government | 我会向墨西哥政府提交这个文件 |
[37:26] | against your mother for aiding and abetting | 指控你母亲帮助并教唆 |
[37:28] | the flight of a criminal across international borders. | 罪犯逃跑跨越国界 |
[37:31] | Then she’ll have to serve a little time in Mexico, | 这样她就只能在墨西哥服刑 |
[37:33] | but if she survives that, | 如果刑满释放了的话 |
[37:36] | she’ll go on to spend about 15 years in american prison. | 她回美国后还得做15年的牢 |
[37:40] | And then there’s your father. | 然后还有你父亲 |
[37:42] | What about him? | 他怎么了? 他虚假招供 |
[37:43] | Well, he made a false confession, | 他虚假招供 |
[37:44] | and he helped plan your escape with your mother, | 帮助你和你的母亲逃跑 |
[37:47] | which makes him an accessory after the fact | 这样他就是MARTA ALVAREZ |
[37:49] | to the rape and murder of Marta Alvarez, | 强奸谋杀案的从犯 |
[37:51] | with an obstruction of justice charge thrown in | 顺便再告他个妨碍司法公正 |
[37:54] | just to make sure that he never sees | 这样他这一辈子 |
[37:55] | another day of freedom in his life. | 就别想出来了 |
[37:58] | Or you could come home with me. | 当然你也可以和我回去 |
[38:00] | – You go to hell! – Hey, sit down! | – 你去死吧! – 嘿 坐下! |
[38:04] | Mexico won’t be much fun without an allowance. | 没有生活费 墨西哥可没什么意思哦 |
[38:06] | What are you gonna do without your parents around | 你父母不在这给你支票和现金 |
[38:07] | to give you checks and cash? | 你怎么过日子呢? |
[38:09] | – There’s plenty of money. – Actually, there isn’t. | 我们家有很多钱 实际上没有 |
[38:10] | We’ve already frozen your family’s assets. | 我们已经冻结了你们家的财产 |
[38:12] | You just try to use an ATM. | 要不你用用自动提款机? |
[38:14] | No cash, no parents, no hotel. | 没钱 没父母 没旅馆 |
[38:17] | You know, there’s a significant difference | 要知道参观海滩和长住海滩 |
[38:20] | between visiting a beach and living on one. | 是有本质区别的 |
[38:24] | You listen to me. | 你听好了 |
[38:26] | I’m not leaving, ok? | 我是不会走的 |
[38:29] | I’m not leaving. Do you get that? I’m not leaving. | 我是不会走的 你明白吗?我是不会走的 |
[38:31] | Whatever you say, whatever you do, it doesn’t matter. | 随你怎么说 怎么做 都无所谓 |
[38:34] | There’s nothing you can do to make me change my mind. | 你做什么都无法改变不了我的决定 |
[38:36] | All right, then. Stay, you little bastard. | 好吧 你就留在这 你个臭小子 |
[38:48] | All right, look. I have to close this case. | 好吧 我还得结案 |
[38:52] | You tell me the truth about what happened and i’ll let your parents go free. | 你告诉我真相 我就放你父母走 |
[38:54] | – Brenda, you can’t do that. – I can. | – BRENDA 你不能这么做 – 我能 |
[38:56] | The FBI might have a problem with that. | 联邦调查局可不会答应 |
[38:57] | We will not bring charges, and your warrant depends upon ours. | 我们不会起诉 你的逮捕令也得依我们行事 |
[39:02] | Brenda, think about what you’re doing. | BRENDA 你可要想好了 |
[39:10] | Please, Fritz. | 求你了 FRITZ |
[39:16] | This is a mistake. | 你在犯大错 |
[39:23] | You tell me the truth about what happened, | 你现在告诉我究竟怎么回事 |
[39:25] | you can sit here and your parents go free. | 你可以留在这 你父母不予追究 |
[39:31] | And you’ll unfreeze the assets? | 你会解冻资产? |
[39:33] | Yes. I’ll unfreeze their assets. | 是的 我会解冻他们的资产 |
[39:38] | But i want to hear the truth. | 但是我要听真相 |
[39:41] | I want to hear it. | 我要听 |
[39:46] | Are you into little girls? | 你是不是喜欢搞女孩子? |
[39:47] | No. No! I messed around with our last housekeeper and she was 19. | 不 不 我只不过搞了上一个女管家 她19岁了 |
[39:51] | Marta was into me. | MARTA是主动来找我的 |
[39:53] | She was always coming into my room, | 她老跑到我屋子里来 |
[39:55] | sitting on my bed, watching me. | 坐在我床边看着我 |
[39:58] | Giggling. You know how they are. | 笑嘻嘻的 你也知道他们是什么样的人 |
[40:02] | And then last week, she told me she wanted to be my girlfriend. | 上周 她对我说她想成为我女朋友 |
[40:05] | Did you want to be her boyfriend? | 那你想做她的男朋友吗? |
[40:07] | No. | 不 |
[40:10] | But, you know, she was hot. | 不过她确实很性感 |
[40:12] | And so i explained to her | 所以我就和她解释 |
[40:14] | what it would take to be my girlfriend | 要怎么样才能成为我女朋友 |
[40:16] | and how she could do it. | 她该怎么做 |
[40:18] | She was excited by it, ok? | 她显得很兴奋 |
[40:20] | She was looking forward to it and, | 她一直很期待 |
[40:21] | i thought, i have a little experience. | 我想这样我也有点经验 |
[40:24] | A lot of guys don’t, you know. | 你也知道很多人没这方面经验 |
[40:26] | But you ended up hurting her. | 但你最后弄疼她了 |
[40:28] | I guess. | 是吧 |
[40:30] | She said she wanted to stop, | 她说她不想做了 |
[40:31] | – but… – But what? | – 但是– – 但是什么? |
[40:34] | But i told her | 但是我跟她说 |
[40:36] | that this is what it meant to be my girlfriend | 要想成为我女朋友就得这么做 |
[40:38] | and that she couldn’t go back now | 想反悔也来不及了 |
[40:39] | because she’d already agreed to it, | 因为是她自己答应的 |
[40:41] | and you know, she couldn’t. | 你也知道她不能 |
[40:43] | And i even tried to talk her all the way through it. | 我甚至一直在和她说话 |
[40:45] | I tried to help her. | 我想帮她 |
[40:46] | But then, when we got all done, she got all weird. | 但是完了之后 她就奇奇怪怪的 |
[40:48] | – Weird how? – All quiet and stuff. | 怎么个奇怪法? 一声不吭 |
[40:51] | But we had to move it. | 但我们得离开 |
[40:53] | We were in my father’s study | 当时我们是在父亲的书房里 |
[40:55] | and my mom would be home soon. | 我妈也快回来了 |
[40:58] | And then she started to cry… | 就那时她就开始哭起来… |
[41:01] | So i held her and she pushed me away, | 我抱住她 她一把推开我 |
[41:02] | so i told her she had to go. | 我告诉她 她得离开 |
[41:06] | She had to put her panties back on and go. | 她必须把内裤穿上走人 |
[41:09] | And then she tried to run | 然后她就想跑 |
[41:10] | and she said that she was gonna tell everyone | 还说她要和别人说 |
[41:12] | and… and… you know, she fell. | 然后 然后 她就摔倒了 |
[41:17] | – You pushed her. – No! | – 你推了她 – 没有 |
[41:19] | No. No, i didn’t… | 不 不 我没有– |
[41:22] | We were… we were struggling. | 我们 我们当时扭作一团 |
[41:25] | I was trying to get her downstairs. | 我只不过想帮她下楼 |
[41:30] | It was an accident. | 是个意外 |
[41:34] | But it wasn’t an accident | 但是你上网查性侵犯者名单 |
[41:35] | that you went on-line to find a list of sex offenders | 嫁祸到一个恋童癖者身上 |
[41:37] | to find a pedophile you could blame. | 可不是什么意外! |
[41:40] | It’s not an accident that Wayne Mathers is now dead | WAYNE MATHERS由于无法承受再次被错误指控 |
[41:42] | because he couldn’t take being falsely accused one more time, | 而开枪自杀了 也不是什么意外 |
[41:45] | and it’s no accident that you dumped Marta’s body in the L.A. river, | 你把MARTA的尸体扔到洛杉矶河里也不是意外 |
[41:48] | and it’s no accident that we found her DNA | 我们在你车子的后备箱里发现 |
[41:50] | in the trunk of your car, | 她的DNA 也不是什么意外 |
[41:53] | all of which i have evidence to prove. | 所有这些我都有证据 |
[41:55] | Great. Good for you. Now you can leave. | 好 对你很好 你可以走了 |
[41:58] | And now you can stay. | 你就可以留在这 |
[42:07] | My… | 我的… |
[42:09] | spanish is not as good as your english, | 西班牙语没你的英语好 |
[42:13] | but i believe that that is a birth certificate | 但是这个是MARTA ALVAREZ的出生证明 |
[42:16] | for Marta Alvarez, am i right? | 没错吧? |
[42:18] | – Si, senora. – Carmen gave it to me. | 是的 女士 是CARMEN给我的 |
[42:20] | It shows that Marta was born in Mexico. | 上面写着MARTA出生在墨西哥 |
[42:24] | Just your bad luck, i guess, | 看来算你倒霉 |
[42:26] | that you sought sanctuary in the country of your victim, | 你跑到受害人所在国来避难 |
[42:28] | because, you see, these gentlemen, they just don’t take too kindly | 因为这几位先生得知自己公民被杀 |
[42:32] | to their citizens being murdered, | 恐怕不会对你很客气 |
[42:33] | no matter where in the world it happens. | 不管谋杀是在哪里发生的 |
[42:36] | And since you killed a mexican national | 既然你杀了墨西哥公民 |
[42:38] | and you won’t come home with me, | 你又不愿意跟我回去 |
[42:40] | you can be tried here for your crime | 你只好在这里接受审判 |
[42:42] | and spend the next 40 years in a mexican prison. | 在墨西哥监狱待上40年 |
[42:47] | Gentlemen. | 你们动手吧 |
[42:48] | Mom! Mom! Mom, help me! | 你们动手吧 妈!妈! 妈!救命! |
[42:52] | Help me! | 救命! |
[42:57] | I’ll go with her! I’ll go with you! Take me with you! | 我跟她走! 我跟你走!我跟你走! |
[42:59] | It’s too late, Austin. We already agreed to everything. | 一切都太晚了 AUSTIN 我们已经说好了 |
[43:05] | You… | 你– |
[43:09] | What are you doing? Where are you taking him? | 你们干吗? 你们想把他带到哪? |
[43:12] | What are you doing? | 你们干吗? |
[43:13] | Where are you taking him? | 你们想把他带到哪? |
[43:14] | – Where are you taking him? – Mom! | 你们想把他带到哪? 你们想把他带到哪? 妈! |
[43:16] | Give me back my boy! | 把儿子还我! |
[43:28] | Are you ok? | 你没事吧? |
[43:34] | I take it that means i’m driving. | 看来我得开车了 |
[43:37] | Yes. Thank you. | 好的 谢谢 |
[43:40] | And you were very, very helpful. | 你帮了很大的忙 |
[43:41] | I appreciate it. | 谢谢 |
[43:44] | I’m just too disgusted. | 我只是觉得有点恶心 |
[43:48] | Why don’t you go easy on that stuff? | 干吗不悠着点喝? |
[43:51] | They say not to drink the water. | 他们说别喝这里的水 |
[43:53] | Yeah, well, there are other alternatives. | 是啊 可还有别的办法 |
[44:03] | Maybe we should stay the night. | 也许我们可以在这过一夜 |
[44:08] | Maybe we should. | 也许吧 |
[44:11] | Maybe that’s a good idea. | 也许是个好主意 |
[44:18] | I just have to take care of one thing first. | 不过我得先办件小事 |
[44:24] | – What’s that? – Just a… | – 什么事? – 就是– |
[44:25] | Just a little thing. | 一件小事 |
[44:28] | Hey, it’s no problem, chief. | 嘿 没问题 警长 |
[44:30] | I’ll just find their bowls or whatever | 我给他们找个碗什么的 |
[44:32] | and you can just relax about it. | 你就别担心了 |
[44:35] | No. I don’t think you’re trying to take advantage of anything. | 没有 我没觉得你是想乘机干什么 |
[44:37] | I think you might want to eat a little something… | 我觉得你应该吃点东西– |
[44:41] | and plan on sleeping in tomorrow. | 明天睡个懒觉 |
[44:43] | No, no, no. I’ll take care of Kitty. | 不 不 不 我会照看好Kitty的 |
[44:46] | Ok. Yeah. | 好的 |
[44:51] | Oh, ok. | 哦 好的 |
[44:53] | Well, you be careful, ma’am. | 多保重 女士 |
[44:55] | I’ll be careful, too. Ok. All right. | 我也会的 好的 就这样 |
[44:59] | Bye-bye now. | 再见 禁止任何商业用途否则后果自负 哦 不 |
[45:07] | That is not a litter box! | 那可不是睡觉的窝! |