时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:56] | You can take your time figuring out the pass code, lieutenant. | 你们慢慢研究密码 不急 |
[01:00] | It look like she’s gonna be a minute. | 看来她还要有一会呢 |
[01:14] | Why won’t this butler guy open the gate? | 管家怎么不来开门? |
[01:17] | Anyone know why he didn’t show up at court this morning? | 有谁知道他今天早上为什么没出庭? |
[01:19] | No. But he’s almost 70. | 不知道 不过他快70岁了 |
[01:21] | Picking him up shouldn’t be a big problem. | 来接他应该不是什么大问题 |
[01:25] | He’s the defendant in a murder trial, sergeant. | 他可是谋杀案件中的被告人 警官 |
[01:27] | I have a bench warrant for his arrest. | 我拿到了法院下达的逮捕令 他已经够麻烦的了 |
[01:28] | He’s already been a big problem. | 他已经够麻烦的了 |
[01:30] | He’s probably fled the country. | 说不定早逃到国外去了 |
[01:32] | Why isn’t tactical here? | 战略机动小组怎么没来? 噢 今天早上的事特别多 |
[01:33] | Oh, there’s all sorts of stuff going on this morning. | 噢 今天早上的事特别多 河谷那边有交火事件 |
[01:35] | There’s a shootout in the valley. | 河谷那边有交火事件 |
[01:36] | There’s some nut driving crazy on the 101. | 高速公路上还有个疯子飚车 |
[01:39] | It’s just one of those days. | 今天碰巧遇上这么多事 |
[01:41] | Do we own this block? | 这个街区我们封锁了吗? 媒体会不会突然出现? |
[01:43] | Is the press going to suddenly appear? | 媒体会不会突然出现? |
[01:44] | Well, we’ve got it sealed off in every direction, | 每个出入口我们都封锁了 |
[01:46] | though you can expect helicopters | 不过高速公路追捕结束后 |
[01:49] | when the freeway chase winds down. | 可能会有直升飞机飞过 |
[01:56] | Who are those people standing with lieutenant Provenza? | 和PROVENZA警官站在一起的是谁? |
[02:00] | Those are the Dutton kids. They grew up here. | DUTTON家的儿女 他们小时侯在这里 |
[02:02] | We called them in to help us out with the pass code for the gate. | 我们叫他们过来 帮忙看看这个大门的密码 |
[02:05] | How’d they get locked out in the first place? | 可他们怎么会进不了自己家呢? 遗嘱的原因 |
[02:07] | A will. | 遗嘱的原因 没辙了 找个破墙槌吧 |
[02:08] | All right. Call for the battering ram. | 没辙了 找个破墙槌吧 |
[02:10] | Why don’t we just call lieutenant Tao? | 干吗不找陶警官呢? 他肯定能让电子锁短路 |
[02:12] | – I bet you he could just hot-wire the gate. – That’ll take forever. | 他肯定能让电子锁短路 那岂不是要等到明年去? |
[02:17] | Pardon me. Gentlemen, | 不好意思 各位 |
[02:19] | do any of you have a key to that patrol car? | 你们有那辆巡逻车的钥匙吗? |
[02:21] | Yes, ma’am. | 有的 女士 谢谢 谢谢你们 |
[02:22] | Thanks. Thank you. | 谢谢 谢谢你们 |
[02:25] | I do not like the looks of this. | 我怎么觉得情况有点不妙 |
[02:31] | Chief. | 警长 |
[02:34] | Don’t drive mad. | 别乱开车 |
[02:51] | Excuse me, chief, what are you doing? | 警长 你在干吗? |
[02:54] | Taking the shortcut, sergeant. | 抄近路 警官 |
[03:03] | One of you should stay with the Duttons. | 你们留一个看着DUTTON家的人 |
[03:14] | There’s a bit of a drop. | 不过是摔了下来而已 |
[03:19] | I don’t climb. | 我可不爬 |
[03:49] | Go ahead. | 你先走 |
[04:25] | Call it in, sergeant. Make sure he’s here by himself. | 叫他们进来吧 注意保持现场完整 |
[04:31] | And let’s see if we can get those gates open | 看看能不能把门打开 |
[04:33] | for lieutenant Provenza. | 让PROVENZA警官进来 |
[04:34] | Yes, ma’am. | 好的 女士 |
[04:39] | Leave it to Albert to hang himself outside. | 自己在外面上吊自杀 |
[04:42] | Probably concerned about the mess he’d leave. | 可许是担心自己留下的烂摊子 |
[04:47] | I guess the guilt finally got to him. | 看来他最终不堪承受罪恶感 |
[04:50] | Wouldn’t you say so, Deanna? | 你说是不是 DEANNA? |
[04:52] | Well, obviously, Dennis. | 是啊 明摆着 DENNIS |
[04:56] | Proud of his job to the end. | 到死了还为自己的工作感到自豪 |
[04:58] | Starched shirt. | 笔挺的衬衣 |
[05:00] | Is that his regular tie, Devlin? | 那是他平时戴的领带吗 DEVLIN? |
[05:02] | Yes. Just a little tighter than usual. | 是的 不过比平时扎得紧点 |
[05:05] | I don’t think i’ve ever seen the man out of uniform. | 我从来没见过他不穿制服 |
[05:08] | But then, he was hardly the type to shop at J.C. Penney… | 不过他很少去J.C. PENNEY购物… (J.C. PENNEY是著名百货商店 零售业巨头) |
[05:14] | Not that there’s anything wrong with that. | 不是说去那买东西有什么不对 |
[05:17] | Right. | 好吧 |
[05:19] | Thank you for identifying the body. | 谢谢你们来认尸 |
[05:21] | Sir, could you please take the Duttons to the foyer? | 你能不能把他们带到大厅去? |
[05:31] | Excuse me. Chief Johnson. Yes. | – 打扰了JOHNSON警长 – 是我 |
[05:33] | Deputy D.A. Thomas Yates. | 副检察官THOMAS YATES |
[05:34] | Nice to meet you. | 很高兴见到您 这位是JAMES BLOOM 死者的律师 |
[05:36] | This is James Bloom, attorney for the deceased. | 这位是JAMES BLOOM 死者的律师 |
[05:38] | Oh, i’m so sorry about your client, sir. | 哦 对你的当事人的死 我深表同情 |
[05:40] | Yes, yes. When Albert didn’t show up in court today, i… | ALBERT今天没到庭 我就… |
[05:46] | Uncle James… | JAMES叔叔… |
[05:47] | It’s mine. | 这是我的 |
[05:54] | Mind if we talk for a minute? | 介意我们谈一会吗? |
[05:56] | Could this wait, Mr. Yates? | 能等等吗 YATES先生? |
[05:58] | We really should get Mr. Turner down from up there | 我们应该尽快把TURNER先生弄下来 |
[06:00] | before the helicopters start swarming around. | 不然直升飞机就要赶来了 |
[06:02] | Well, because of the legal issues involved, | 由于涉及法律问题 |
[06:04] | i’d rather the D.A.’s investigators deal with the body. | 我觉得还是让检察院的调查人员来处理尸体 |
[06:07] | And if there’s coffee anywhere in the general vicinity, | 如果附近有咖啡的话 |
[06:10] | that would be fantastic. | 那就再好不过了 |
[06:12] | Uh, chief Johnson, i wonder if you’re aw… | 呃 JOHNSON警长 问一下你是不是– |
[06:14] | Uh, pardon me, sir. | 等一会 先生 |
[06:15] | Mr. Yates, the fact that we’re investigating the death of the butler | YATES先生 我们在调查管家之死并不意味着 |
[06:19] | doesn’t mean you can treat the L.A.P.D. like your own personal maids. | 您可以把我们洛杉矶警察局的人当你家佣人使唤 |
[06:22] | I hate to interrupt… | 不好意思打扰下– |
[06:24] | You stay out of this! | 你别过问此事! |
[06:26] | I am trying Mr. Turner for murder. | 我是在以谋杀罪名起诉TURNER先生 |
[06:30] | Well, that seems like a colossal | 那看来你就是在 |
[06:33] | waste of your time, Mr. Yates, | 浪费宝贵时间了 YATES先生 |
[06:35] | but we are running him down the flagpole, | 我们把他从旗杆上弄下来 |
[06:37] | and that’s all there is to it. | 别的我们就不管 |
[06:38] | If you want to examine the body, | 如果你想检查尸体 |
[06:40] | you may do so after i’m done. | 就等我们干完了再检查 |
[06:54] | I’m done. | 我们这干完了 |
[06:59] | Since we have glass in the mix, | 既然尸体拌有玻璃碎片 |
[07:02] | i don’t want anyone but the morgue attendants touching this body. | 我希望任何人都不要碰尸体 除了停尸房的助手 |
[07:06] | Sergeant Gabriel, if you could see to it | GABRIEL警官 麻烦你 |
[07:07] | that we get an autopsy right away. | 让验尸官马上过来 |
[07:10] | And, lieutenant Provenza, if you could secure the crime scene | PROVENZA警官 麻烦你看好现场 |
[07:13] | until we get an official ruling of suicide. | 直到正式宣布是自杀为止 |
[07:16] | Mr. Yates, so nice to meet you. | YATES先生 真的很高兴见到你 |
[07:20] | Mr. Bloom, if you could come by my office tomorrow afternoon. | BLOOM先生 劳烦你明天下午来一趟我的办公室 |
[07:23] | Thank you. | 谢谢 谢谢 谢谢大家 |
[07:25] | Thanks. Thank you all so much. | 谢谢 谢谢大家 |
[07:27] | Bye! | 再见! 谢谢 |
[07:28] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[07:36] | I’m glad he’s dead, | 还好他死了 |
[07:38] | ’cause that would have really hurt. | 不然这一摔可要命啊 |
[07:49] | Well, of course, if the coroner insists it’s suicide, | 当然 如果验尸官认为是自杀的话 我也无话可说 |
[07:53] | but i always thought Albert reasonably stable. | 但是我一直认为ALBERT情绪还算稳定 |
[07:56] | Stable? | 稳定? 他被指控杀死了DUTTON先生的遗孀 |
[07:57] | He was indicted for killing Mr. Dutton’s widow. | 他被指控杀死了DUTTON先生的遗孀 |
[07:59] | But not convicted. | 但没有判有罪 |
[08:01] | He was never considered a flight risk. | 大家都认为他不会逃跑 |
[08:03] | He was on bail. | 他被保释出狱 他一直在看管那所房子 |
[08:04] | He was taking care of the house. | 他一直在看管那所房子 |
[08:08] | And drinking. He was drinking more than usual, | 也喝酒 比平时喝的多点 |
[08:11] | but other than that, i… | 但除此之外 我… |
[08:13] | And you represented Albert | 你做ALBERT的律师 |
[08:15] | because of your personal relationship with him? | 是因为你和他的私交很好? |
[08:18] | Yeah. That and with the Dutton family, | 是的 还有和DUTTON家的关系也很好 |
[08:21] | my entire practice exists solely to handle their affairs. | 我整个律师生涯都是在处理他们家的事务 |
[08:26] | And, of course, the children were anxious | 当然 做子女的自然担心 |
[08:27] | that Albert get the best possible defense. | ALBERT得到最好的辩护律师的帮忙 |
[08:29] | Yeah. They seem like caring kids. | 是啊 他们看上去似乎是很关心父母 |
[08:33] | Did your client seemed depressed or anxious lately? | 你的当事人最近有没有显得很焦虑? |
[08:36] | He was a defendant in a murder trial, Ms. Johnson. | 他可是谋杀案中的被告 JOHNSON女士 |
[08:39] | That tends to be a bit unnerving | 怎么说也会让人感觉焦虑 |
[08:40] | even when the charges are ludicrous. | 虽然那些指控很荒唐 |
[08:43] | Really? | 是嘛? 我在看法庭记录 |
[08:44] | I was looking over the trial transcript, | 我在看法庭记录 |
[08:47] | and it seemed to me that the deputy D.A. | 我怎么觉得副检查官提起的公诉 |
[08:49] | had built a good case against your client. | 对您的当事人十分不利 |
[08:51] | Albert hated Mr. Dutton’s second wife… | ALBERT恨DUTTON先生的第二位妻子… |
[08:55] | Angelina. Ah. Yes. | 啊 没错 |
[08:57] | Well, he’s not alone in that regard. | 可不止他一人 |
[08:58] | We all despised her. | 我们都讨厌她 |
[09:00] | And she cost him a great deal of money. | 她还让他丢了一大笔钱 |
[09:01] | Everybody lost out in Mr. Dutton’s last will because of Angelina. | 人人都没从遗嘱里捞到什么好处 就是因为这个ANGELINA |
[09:06] | The children went from inheriting an estate of approximately $2 billion | 儿女们本来可以继承20亿的不动产 |
[09:12] | to a paltry $10 million a piece, | 可最后变成了每人100万 |
[09:14] | which was a stipend in their universe. | 这么点钱对于他们来说简直就是生活补贴 |
[09:17] | Albert was the only one who knew what it was like to work for a living, | ALBERT是唯一一个知道什么叫做辛苦劳作的人 |
[09:20] | and his job was guaranteed for life. | 他的活完全可以供他下半辈子 |
[09:24] | Maybe it wasn’t enough. Maybe he got greedy. | 也许这还不够 他更贪心 |
[09:26] | My client was innocent, and he was going to go free. | 我的当事人是清白的 本可以无罪释放 |
[09:30] | And i know this because the D.A. offered us a deal. | 因为检察官和我们谈好了 |
[09:33] | A deal? What kind of deal? | 谈好了?谈什么? |
[09:37] | I think maybe you should ask Mr. Yates the terms. | 我觉得你可以向YATES先生询问具体内容 |
[09:40] | I’m bound by privilege. | 我得遵守拒绝泄露内情权 |
[09:42] | But i took the offer to Albert. | 我和ALBERT也说了条件 |
[09:44] | I advised him to pass, | 我建议他不要接受 |
[09:45] | because “not guilty” beats a plea every time. | 因为无罪总比申诉好 |
[09:51] | If your client didn’t kill Angelina Dutton, | 如果你的当事人没有杀ANGELINA DUTTON |
[09:54] | who do you think did? | 你觉得是谁杀的? |
[09:56] | Oh, i wouldn’t want to speculate on something like that. | 哦 这种事情我可不想猜 |
[10:01] | But i empathize with poor Albert. | 但我同情可怜的ALBERT |
[10:03] | We both spent our careers straightening up after the Duttons. | 我们一辈子都在为Dutton家族卖力 |
[10:29] | You haven’t returned any of my messages, and i wondered why? | 你一条消息也没回我 为什么? |
[10:32] | Maybe that’s because i didn’t want to talk to you. | 也许是因为我不想和你谈 |
[10:35] | You came to my house! Why did you come to my house? | 你跑到我家来!你为什么要到我家来? |
[10:38] | Look, we got off on the wrong foot yesterday. | 昨天我们没开好头 |
[10:40] | Maybe that’s because it was in your mouth. | 也许是你说错话伤人的缘故 |
[10:43] | Here’s what i should have said at the time. | 其实我当时想和你说的是… |
[10:45] | I don’t believe Albert Turner killed himself. | 我觉得ALBERT TURNER不是自杀 |
[10:55] | So you… had a party or something? | 你…你刚开完聚会? |
[10:58] | No. I just don’t get around to housework | 没有 我只是一天到晚 |
[11:00] | every single day of my life, is all. | 没空做家务活而已 |
[11:03] | Right. Right. | 哦 哦 |
[11:05] | Well… glad to pitch in. | 很乐意帮忙 |
[11:09] | So, i will start at the beginning. | 我就从头开始吧 |
[11:13] | You can dry. All right. | – 你可以擦碟子 – 好的 |
[11:16] | Near the end of his life, | 在他生命最后的日子里 |
[11:18] | billionaire Roland Dutton | 亿万富翁ROLAND DUTTON |
[11:19] | fell deeply in sex with a stripper. | 和一个脱衣舞娘好上了 |
[11:22] | To whom he left his fortune. I just heard all this. | 还留了一大笔遗产给她 我刚听说了 |
[11:24] | The children challenged everything. | 子女们自然要质问了 |
[11:26] | And lost. And then… | 也很迷茫失措 就在这时… |
[11:27] | Just as Angelina got complete control of the estate, | 就在ANGELINA完全占有了不动产时 |
[11:30] | she miraculously died of an overdose. | 她又离奇地因用药过量而死亡 |
[11:33] | Oh. You, uh… | 哦 你… |
[11:35] | You missed a little spot. | 这个地方没擦到 |
[11:40] | Honestly? | 说真的 |
[11:42] | I never thought Albert did it. | 我从来没觉得是ALBERT杀的人 |
[11:49] | You thought he was covering up for someone else. | 你觉得他是在袒护别人 |
[11:51] | Which is why you offered him a deal. | 所以你就和他谈条件 |
[11:54] | So Mr. Bloom told you about that. | 看来BLOOM把事情告诉你了 |
[11:56] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[11:58] | Yeah, Albert was an easy target. | 是的 ALBERT很容易被判有罪 |
[12:01] | He was alone in the house when Angelina overdosed, | 屋内当时只有他和ANGELINA两人 |
[12:03] | he didn’t have an alibi, | 他也没有不在案发现场的证据 |
[12:05] | he was fumbling in his interviews with the police, | 警察询问他时 也显得很慌张 |
[12:07] | and he had a motive. | 而且他也有动机 |
[12:08] | He’d lost his inheritance, too. | 他也失去了自己的那份遗产 |
[12:10] | And i’m positive he knew who did it. | 我肯定他也知道是谁夺走了他的那份 |
[12:14] | “Just gimme a name,” i told him. | “就告诉我名字”我对他说 |
[12:15] | “Gimme a name, and i’ll let you go, | “给我个名字 你就可以走了 |
[12:17] | as long as all you did was look the other way.” | 只要你装作没事” |
[12:20] | So, you put the butler on trial, | 那么你起诉管家 |
[12:23] | hoping he would blab on which kid? | 希望他揭哪个儿女的密? |
[12:28] | Dennis Dutton has a history of violence. | DENNIS DUTTON 有过施暴记录 |
[12:30] | 10 years ago, he was dating a girl. | 10年前他约一个女的 |
[12:33] | She broke up… | 她和… |
[12:34] | She broke up with him, and she ended up | 他分手 结果她被 |
[12:36] | getting clubbed to death with a 9-iron. | 棒球棍殴打致死 |
[12:38] | Two days later, he was on a plane to Switzerland | 两天后 他就在飞往瑞士的飞机上 |
[12:41] | and did not come back until our best witness against him | 就在也没回来 直到案件中最可靠的证人 |
[12:44] | dies in a car accident. | 死于车祸 |
[12:46] | Well, this is all very interesting, Mr. Yates. | 恩 确实很有意思 YATES先生 |
[12:50] | Sounds like you’ve got a lot of inference and innuendo | 听上去里面不乏推论和影射 |
[12:53] | for your investigators to follow up on. | 你的调查可以继续呀 |
[12:55] | But as far as i’m concerned, | 不过就我而言 |
[12:58] | the M.E. returned a finding of suicide, | 既然法医已经宣布是自杀 |
[13:00] | so i don’t see how this concerns me. | 我实在看不出这和我有什么关系 |
[13:01] | Well, that finding has convinced my boss and the press | 自杀就让我的上司和媒体都认定 |
[13:04] | that Albert was guilty. | ALBERT是有罪的 |
[13:06] | But… | 但是… |
[13:08] | Wait. Wait. Here. Use this. | 等等 用这个 |
[13:12] | If you could get the cause of death changed to homicide… | 如果你能把死亡原因改为谋杀– |
[13:15] | Listen. Listen. | 先听我说 先听我说 |
[13:17] | If Albert didn’t kill himself, | 如果ALBERT不是自杀 |
[13:19] | then someone in the Dutton family | DUTTON家族里就有人 |
[13:20] | is getting away with murder, | 杀了人却逍遥法外 |
[13:21] | and i hate to think this case is closed and the killer got away. | 无不希望看到案子结了 可凶手还在逍遥法外 |
[13:28] | Look… | 你看… |
[13:31] | I dried your dishes. | 你的盘子我也擦了 |
[13:33] | And? | 还有呢? |
[13:35] | And? | 还有? |
[13:39] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[13:40] | For? | 因为? |
[13:44] | For being a condescending asshole yesterday. | 昨天颐指气使的态度实在不象话 |
[13:48] | If you could help me in any way… | 希望你能帮我… |
[13:56] | I took miss Angelina’s nightly scotch and milk. | 我端上了ANGELINA夫人的威士忌和牛奶 |
[14:01] | She took it with a low-dose valium to help her sleep. | 就着低计量的安定喝了下去 有助于睡眠 |
[14:03] | Watch the interview and judge for yourself. | 看着审讯 自己判断吧 |
[14:05] | ‘Cause as far as i’m concerned, i nailed this guy. | 要我看 就认定这个家伙了 |
[14:08] | About how long do you think that took? | 大概待了多久 |
[14:09] | Less than 10 minutes. | 不到10分钟 |
[14:13] | Housekeeper says you were in her room for over an hour. | 可清洁工说你在屋内待了一个多小时 |
[14:16] | That’s impossible. | 不可能 |
[14:19] | Mrs. Lydell had left the house before… | LYDELL夫人在之前就离开屋子了– |
[14:22] | Housekeeper says she waited for an hour | 清洁工说她等她女儿来接她 |
[14:24] | for her daughter to pick her up. | 等了一个多小时 |
[14:26] | This is where he starts to crack. | 从这开始他就崩溃了 你没从DUTTON夫人的房间出来? |
[14:27] | You never came out of Mrs. Dutton’s room? | 你没从DUTTON夫人的房间出来? |
[14:30] | No. | 是没有 |
[14:32] | No. I took the back exit to my own quarters. | 是没有 不过我是从后门出去的 回到了我的屋子 |
[14:35] | Oh, well… ha ha… the back exit. | 哦 呵呵 后门 |
[14:38] | Did anyone see you? | 有人看见了吗? |
[14:40] | I waited until i could see Mrs… | 我一直等到夫人她… |
[14:47] | Might i have a lawyer, please? | 我能叫律师吗? |
[14:52] | I’ve waited my whole career to say this. | 我等了一辈子就等着说这句呢 |
[14:57] | The butler did it. | 是管家干的 |
[15:01] | Buzz, could you rewind for a minute? | BUZZ 你能不能倒一下带? |
[15:04] | Say when. | 好了就说停 |
[15:06] | When. | 停 |
[15:09] | Right there. On the back of the chair. | 就在那 椅子后背上 |
[15:13] | Isn’t that a cane? | 那不是拐杖嘛 |
[15:21] | That’s disturbing. | 这可不好 |
[15:23] | Was i right? | 我说对了? |
[15:24] | That’s what’s disturbing. Look here. | 被你说中了可不好啊 你瞧 |
[15:26] | Advanced osteoarthritis. | 严重的骨关节炎 |
[15:28] | A degenerative joint disease. | 关节变性病 |
[15:30] | The socket is shut. | 骨窝都闭合了 这人必须立刻接受髋关节移植手术 |
[15:31] | This man was a candidate for an immediate hip replacement. | 这人必须立刻接受髋关节移植手术 |
[15:34] | Now, that explains the amount of alcohol | 难怪他血液中有大量酒精和 |
[15:36] | and painkillers in his bloodstream, | 止痛药的痕迹 |
[15:37] | but it doesn’t change my finding. | 但这些还是无法改变我的结论 |
[15:39] | The man died of suffocation due to ligature. | 这人是由于绳勒而导致窒息死亡 |
[15:41] | Now, without evidence of murder, | 没有谋杀的证据 我只能宣布是自杀 |
[15:42] | i’m gonna have to call this a suicide. | 我只能宣布是自杀 |
[15:44] | So, tell us, doc, | 那么 你说 医生 |
[15:46] | with a hip like that, | 那他这样的髋关节 |
[15:48] | would Albert have been able to drag a 30-pound ladder | ALBERT是否可能把重30磅的梯子 |
[15:50] | from the garage to the house? | 从车库抬到屋里去? |
[15:52] | And climb up the rungs without any assistance? | 还在无人帮助的情况下登上梯子? |
[15:54] | And crawl out on the flagpole? | 爬到旗杆上去? |
[15:56] | Maintaining his balance while drunk off his ass? | 喝得醉熏熏的还能保持平衡 |
[15:58] | While tying a knot to the furthest end? | 把结打到最远的一端? |
[15:59] | Before leaping to his death? | 在上吊之前? |
[16:05] | After a thorough review of my initial findings… | 在仔细审查了初步发现结果后… |
[16:10] | I declare that Albert Turner | 我宣布ALBERT TURNER |
[16:11] | was the victim of a homicide. | 死于谋杀 |
[16:13] | Thank you. Thank you so much. | 谢谢 太谢谢你了 |
[16:16] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[16:22] | Our first order of business | 我们首先要做的就是 |
[16:24] | is to find out everything we can about the victim. | 找到一切有关受害人的资料 |
[16:28] | I also want to have another look at the Angelina Dutton murder. | 还得研究一下ANGELINA DUTTON的案子 |
[16:33] | It’s not unreasonable to think that these two deaths are related. | 这两个案子很有可能有关联 |
[16:36] | Lieutenant Provenza should be particularly helpful with this | PROVENZA警官应该能帮上大忙 |
[16:39] | since it was originally his case. | 因为之前这个是他的案子 GABRIEL警官 刑侦科对梯子的检查怎么样了? |
[16:40] | Sgt. Gabriel, what is going on with S.I.D. and that ladder? | GABRIEL警官 刑侦科对梯子的检查怎么样了? |
[16:43] | Could you please tell them to hurry up that prints report? | 能不能叫他们快点完成指纹工作? |
[16:47] | I also want to talk to the Dutton children again. | 我还得和DUTTON的子女谈谈 |
[16:50] | I don’t think James Bloom is gonna let them talk to us. | 我觉得JAMES BLOOM可不会让他们和我们谈 |
[16:52] | Well… i won’t ask him. | 呃 我就不去问他 |
[16:54] | What’s on your mind, chief? | 你有什么招 警长? DEANNA DEVLIN和DENNIS |
[16:56] | Deanna, Devlin and Dennis. | DEANNA DEVLIN和DENNIS |
[16:58] | They all have a lot of money and a lot of time. | 他们有钱 也有空 |
[17:01] | And you know what they say about idle hands. | 人一旦游手好闲还能干什么呢? |
[17:03] | I’m always reading about Deanna being bombed out of her mind somewhere, | 报上经常说她吸毒 |
[17:06] | and she’s got some DUI’s. | 还有酒后驾车的记录 是啊 可还没起诉 指控就撤消了 |
[17:07] | Yeah, and all those charges have been dropped before trial. | 是啊 可还没起诉 指控就撤消了 |
[17:10] | Yeah, but it indicates a pattern. | 是啊 但这说明一个模式 |
[17:11] | Yeah, and Devlin likes prostitutes of all kinds. | 而DEVLIN喜欢各类娼妓 |
[17:13] | I mean, it’s like an addiction for him. | 他就好象上瘾了似的 |
[17:15] | Vice is always warning him about it. | 也有人警告过他 |
[17:17] | These aren’t major crimes, chief. | 可这些都不是重罪 警长 |
[17:18] | I’m not looking to put them away for life, detective Sanchez. | 我不是要让他们终身监禁 SANCHEZ探长 |
[17:21] | I just want to have them arrested | 我只不过想以此逮捕他们 |
[17:22] | so i can bring them in and have a little chat. | 这样我就可以把他们抓来 和他们有机会聊聊 |
[17:24] | What about, uh, Dennis? | 那么DENNIS怎么说? |
[17:26] | I did the workup on the golf club that killed his girlfriend. | 我检查了杀死他女友的凶器 |
[17:30] | Pictures were gruesome. | 镜头够血腥的 |
[17:31] | That was 10 years ago. | 那是10年前的案子了 |
[17:33] | There’s no statute of limitations on murder. | 谋杀可没有调查时限 |
[17:34] | We can pick him up for questioning anytime we want. | 我们随时可以找他问话 |
[17:36] | How many times are we gonna solve this case? | 我们要来几遍才能结案啊? |
[17:54] | Hey, there. | 嘿 |
[17:56] | Anything i could do to convince you to share? | 我要怎么做你才愿意分享呢? |
[18:01] | Obviously, you don’t know who i am. | 看来你还不知道我是什么人 |
[18:04] | Oh, but, um, i do. | 哦 但是我知道 |
[18:08] | You’re Deanna Dutton. | 你是DEANNA DUTTON |
[18:10] | Hmm. And you would be? | 恩 那你又是? |
[18:12] | Detective Irene Daniels, L.A.P.D. | IRENE DANIELS探长 洛杉矶警察局 |
[18:15] | You’re under arrest for possession of a controlled substance. | 你因私藏毒品而被捕 |
[18:19] | That’s a buzz kill if i ever heard one. | 你可真够扫兴的 |
[18:21] | Hand it over, Ms. Dutton. | 交给我 DUTTON女士 |
[18:23] | Thank you. Vial, too. | 谢谢 还有瓶子 |
[18:24] | All right! | 好的! |
[18:27] | Hands behind your back. | 双手背到后面 |
[18:29] | Okey-dokey. | 好啊 好啊 |
[18:37] | How long you been working vice? | 你干了几年了? |
[18:38] | Two years. | 两年 |
[18:39] | You like it? | 两年 你喜欢 |
[18:41] | Except for the hours. | 就是时间太长 |
[18:43] | I can’t believe how young you look. | 真没想到你这么年轻 |
[18:46] | I bet you drive your boyfriend crazy in that outfit. | 你穿这么性感肯定让你男友抓狂 |
[18:48] | You coming on to me? We’re on duty. | 你想泡我?我们可是公务在身哦 |
[18:52] | I’m paying you a compliment. | 我只是在夸你 |
[18:53] | There’s nothing wrong with that. | 夸人可没什么过错 |
[18:57] | Here he comes. | 他来了 |
[18:57] | I told you. If he comes, this is always the time. | 他来了 我都说过了 他要来 肯定就是这个时间 |
[19:01] | His mood varies, so be prepared. | 他脾气变得快 你要当心点 |
[19:03] | For what? | 当心什么 |
[19:05] | Excuse me. | 对不起 |
[19:06] | Is this hot young thing with you? | 这位年轻火辣的靓女是跟你的? |
[19:09] | – No. – Really? | 不是 是吗? |
[19:11] | So you’re here by yourself? | 你一个人来的? |
[19:13] | Yep. | 是的 |
[19:16] | We’d like to be alone. | 我们想单独聊聊 |
[19:20] | Excuse me, boys. Have a nice night. | 不好意思 小伙子们 晚上愉快 |
[19:26] | I’m Devlin. What’s your name? | 我叫DEVLIN 你叫什么? |
[19:28] | It’s Julio. | 啊!JULIO! |
[19:29] | Ah! Julio! | 啊!JULIO! |
[19:30] | Me and Julio. That’s our song. | 我和JULIO 哈哈 我们的歌 |
[19:33] | Jack and coke for me, | 我来威士忌加可乐 |
[19:34] | and whatever my friend Julio here would like. | 我来威士忌加可乐 我朋友JULIO要什么就来什么 |
[19:36] | I’m good. I’m good. I’m working tonight. | 不用了 不用了 我晚上还要工作的 |
[19:38] | Really? | 是吗? |
[19:40] | So, Julio, | 是吗? 那么 JULIO |
[19:41] | what exactly are you into? | 你究竟喜好什么呢? |
[19:46] | Well… depends. | 呃 这个难说 |
[19:50] | What do you got in your pants? | 你裤子里有什么呢? |
[19:53] | In my left pocket, i’ve got $2,000. | 左口袋里有2000块钱 |
[19:57] | Now what do you think i could get you to do for that? | 你觉得有了这些钱我能让你做什么呢? |
[20:02] | You could get me… | 你能让我… |
[20:05] | to arrest you. | 逮捕你 |
[20:06] | Let’s go. | 逮捕你 我们走 |
[20:07] | Go ahead. Cuff me. | 我们走 好啊 拷上我 |
[20:11] | And if you change into a uniform, | 如果你能换上制服的话 |
[20:13] | i’ll stop at an ATM on the way to the station. | 去警察局的路上我会在自动提款机前停一下 |
[20:16] | Oh! Oh! Julio! | 哦 哦 JULIO! |
[20:19] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[20:30] | Not much to help you with these interviews, | 这些审讯没什么大用处 |
[20:32] | although our butler was negotiating with a London realtor | 不过我们的管家在接受审判期间 和伦敦的一位房地产经纪人商谈 |
[20:36] | to buy an apartment in the Mayfair district while he was on trial. | 在Mayfair区购买一幢别墅 (Mayfair是位于英国伦敦西区的高级住宅区) |
[20:39] | Are you feeling all right? | 你还好吗? |
[20:41] | No. I have a migraine. | 不好 我偏头痛 |
[20:44] | He was awfully optimistic for a suicide victim. | 他倒是挺乐观的 |
[20:48] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[20:50] | Can i get a complete financial on this guy? | 我能否看一下这个人的全部经济状况的资料 |
[21:00] | Lieutenant, thank you. | 谢谢 |
[21:06] | You are harassing my clients. | 你在骚扰我的当事人 |
[21:07] | Why didn’t you let them call me last night? | 你为什么昨晚不让他们给我打电话? |
[21:09] | Mistakes were made. | 我们搞错了 |
[21:11] | That’s what happens when you arrest | 抓了一大帮同姓的人 |
[21:12] | a bunch of people with the same last name. | 抓了一大帮同姓的人 有时就难免出错 |
[21:14] | If you want, i’ll talk to the press. | 你愿意的话 我可以向媒体解释 |
[21:16] | Stooping to blackmail on top of it. | 讹诈就是第一条! |
[21:18] | No, sir… | 不是 先生– |
[21:19] | – Chief. – Yes. One second. | 不是 先生– – 警长 – 等等 |
[21:22] | I found out why we can’t find Dennis. | 我知道我们为什么找不到DENNIS了 |
[21:25] | What? You’re looking for Dennis, too? | 什么?!你们还在找DENNIS?! |
[21:29] | The… ahem… district attorney’s office picked him up last night. | 地方检察官昨晚把他接走了 |
[21:32] | Thank you! What? | – 谢谢! – 什么?! |
[21:34] | Thomas Yates! How could he do that to me? | THOMAS YATES!你怎么能这么对我?! |
[21:42] | You sure you don’t want to wait for your attorney? | 你确定不要你的律师在场? |
[21:44] | I’m perfectly capable of ignoring your questions without him. | 没他我一样能无视你的问题 |
[21:50] | Mr. Yates, may i have a moment, please? | YATES 能占用你点时间吗? |
[21:53] | How did you beat me? I left first. | 你怎么赶上了我?我先走的 |
[21:55] | Yeah, well, when you don’t have to stop for red lights, | 你干吗见红灯就停车呢? |
[21:57] | L.A.’s a pretty easy place to get around. | 洛杉矶这个城市道路很便捷嘛 |
[21:59] | May I? | 可以吗? YATES先生 能到旁边说话吗? |
[22:00] | Mr. Yates, a sidebar, please? | 可以吗? YATES先生 能到旁边说话吗? |
[22:03] | Excuse me. | 我离开一下 |
[22:10] | You cannot ask me to investigate this murder | 你怎么能既让我调查这个凶杀案 |
[22:12] | And then interview the suspects without me. | 又不通过我来审讯嫌疑犯? |
[22:14] | You’re overreacting. | 你反应过激了 |
[22:15] | And just so you know, you are not my boss. | 另外 你也不是我上司 |
[22:17] | All right. And just so you know, | 那么 另外 |
[22:19] | i have the other two Duttons in the holding tank as we speak. | 我们现在还有另外两位Dutton在审讯室 |
[22:22] | So if you attempt to interview Dennis without me, | 如果你想我不在场就审讯DENNIS |
[22:25] | not only will i release Deanna and Devlin, | 我不但立刻放了DEANNA和DEVLIN |
[22:27] | i’ll help them escape. | 我还要帮他们逃跑 |
[22:36] | I’ll let you participate in this interview | 我让你参与这次的审讯 |
[22:38] | if you let me participate in yours. | 如果你能让我参与你的审讯 |
[22:39] | I’m a little bit past the “i’ll show you mine | 我可没心思玩什么“我给你看我的 |
[22:41] | if you show me yours” stage of life. | 你给我看你的” 儿戏 |
[22:43] | Let’s just open the door and see what happens. | 我们进去看看能有些什么收获 |
[22:48] | Thank you. | 谢谢 我很遗憾 ALBERT之死 |
[22:58] | I’m sorry to hear that Albert’s death | 已被确认为谋杀 |
[22:59] | has been determined to be a homicide. | 但是你们没有证据 |
[23:01] | But you have no evidence, | 直接或间接的 |
[23:04] | either physical or circumstantial, | 表明我的当事人和谋杀有关 |
[23:06] | to connect my client to the crime. | 要不我和他们说说底线? |
[23:08] | Can i just bottom-line it for them? | 你什么都别说 |
[23:09] | You are to explain nothing, Dennis. | DENNIS 不 |
[23:11] | No, no, no. Uncle James, they have every right to be suspicious. | 不 不 |
[23:15] | But i’m way too smart to have killed Albert, | JAMES叔叔 他们有权怀疑 |
[23:18] | and my brother and sister are way too stupid. | 但是我这么聪明的人是不会去杀ALBERT的 而我弟弟和妹妹是笨得很也杀不了他 |
[23:20] | Most criminals are stupid, Mr. Dutton. | 很多罪犯都很笨 DUTTON先生 |
[23:23] | That’s why we catch them. | 所以我们才抓的住他们 你一次杀人得以侥幸逃脱 |
[23:24] | Just because you got away with murder once | 你一次杀人得以侥幸逃脱 不代表你第二次还能如此 |
[23:26] | doesn’t mean that you can get away with it again. | 不代表你第二次还能如此 好了 就这样吧 我们走 |
[23:27] | All right. That’s enough. Thank you. Let’s go. | 好了 就这样吧 我们走 |
[23:29] | No, no. Uncle James… | 不 不 JAMES叔叔… 坐下来 我还没说完呢 |
[23:30] | Sit down. I’m not finished yet. | 坐下来 我还没说完呢 |
[23:35] | I said sit down! | 我说了坐下来! |
[23:42] | Now, look, i liked Albert. | 我喜欢ALBERT这人 |
[23:46] | And as far as Angelina is concerned… | 至于ANGELINA… |
[23:49] | I don’t know. Frankly, i couldn’t care less. | 我呀 我倒懒得过问 我压根就没见过这个人 |
[23:51] | I never even met the young lady. | 我压根就没见过这个人 |
[23:53] | Thanks to people like Mr. Yates here, | 由于YATES先生 |
[23:55] | i lost an entire decade of my life living in Geneva. | 我整整十年都住在日内瓦 |
[23:59] | Oh, my god, is that lake boring. | 哦 天啊 那边可真无聊 |
[24:02] | Albert was killed around midnight on sunday. | ALBERT是在周日午夜时分被杀的 |
[24:05] | Any idea where you were around then? | 你当时在哪? 不要回答这个问题 |
[24:07] | Don’t answer that question. | 不要回答这个问题 |
[24:11] | You know, you are sounding like a broken record. | 你听上去就象个变了调的唱片 |
[24:13] | Mr. Yates, | YATES先生 我当时正在享受着最好的陪伴 |
[24:15] | i was in the very, very best of company | 我当时正在享受着最好的陪伴 |
[24:17] | because i was at home alone. | 那就是我独自一人在家 |
[24:19] | I’m having a fabulous time, you see, stone cold sober. | 我一人尽情享受 那超凡的冷静 |
[24:23] | I find myself… absolutely fascinating. | 我发觉我状态…极其好 |
[24:33] | Ok. This has been fun, hasn’t it? | 好了 真有意思 不是吗? |
[24:36] | We will have to do this again sometime. | 下次一定还来 |
[24:40] | Uh, Mr. Dutton, how did you get by in Switzerland? | 呃 DUTTON先生 你在瑞士过得如何? |
[24:43] | I don’t see you punching a time clock | 我没看见你在日内瓦什么公司 |
[24:45] | at the Geneva branch of Kentucky Fried Chicken. | 或者肯德基打过卡上过班呀? |
[24:48] | Did you have a work visa? Were you employed? | 你有工作签证吗?你有工作吗? |
[24:51] | Are you kidding? | 你开什么玩笑? 我亲自处理DENNIS财务事务 |
[24:52] | I handled Dennis’ financial affairs. | 我亲自处理DENNIS财务事务 |
[24:54] | The money transfers were completely legal. | 汇钱手续是完全合法的 |
[24:57] | If you wish to speak to Deanna and Devlin, | 如果你想找DEANNA和DEVLIN谈话 |
[25:00] | i’d like you to wait until i arrive. | 你最好能等到我来再开始 |
[25:02] | Dennis, come along. | DENNIS 我们走 |
[25:05] | He’s so bossy, isn’t he? | 他有点老板作风 是吧? |
[25:11] | That’s your idea of an interview? | 你管这个叫审讯? |
[25:13] | You just pick someone up and hope they tell you something? | 你指望拉人进来 他就会主动开口? |
[25:16] | What’s wrong with that? | 那有什么不对? |
[25:22] | My client is in no physical condition to talk to you. | 我的当事人这个身体状况不能和你谈 |
[25:25] | I just need an hour or two. I, uh… | 我要休息个一两个小时 我 呃… |
[25:27] | I overindulged a little bit last night. | 昨晚有点放纵过度了 |
[25:29] | Speaking of overindulging, uh, Angelina overdosed. | 谈到过度 ANGELINA是服药过度而死的 |
[25:33] | Tell me, Deanna, | 你说实话 DEANNA 如果我拿到搜查令去搜你家 |
[25:34] | if i were to get a search warrant for your house, | 如果我拿到搜查令去搜你家 |
[25:36] | would i find recreational drugs there | 我是不是会找到一些“摇头丸” |
[25:39] | or some of the vicodin Albert was taking for joint pain? | 或者是ALBERT为止关节疼痛 而服用的止痛药VICODIN? |
[25:46] | I’ll tell you what. I’ll make a deal with Mr. Bloom. | 要不这么着吧 我和BLOOM先生商量好了 |
[25:49] | You give me an alibi for sunday night, | 给个周日晚你不在场的证据 |
[25:52] | something airtight that i can check, | 要无懈可击 禁得起复查 |
[25:54] | and i won’t arrest you for possession | 我就不起诉你私藏毒品 或是你的医药箱里藏的东西 |
[25:55] | of whatever you have in your medicine cabinet. | 或是你的医药箱里藏的东西 |
[25:58] | You’re gonna take my stash? | 你要没收我的东西? 是的 |
[25:59] | Yes, i am. | 是的 你和JAMES叔叔一样坏 |
[26:00] | You’re as bad as uncle James. | 你和JAMES叔叔一样坏 |
[26:03] | You judgmental bitch! | 你个爱说三说四的婊子 怎么就没人让我幸福啊? |
[26:04] | Why won’t anyone let me be happy?! | 怎么就没人让我幸福啊? |
[26:09] | I can provide an alibi for her. | 我可以为她提供证词 |
[26:14] | On sunday, at the time in question, | 周日那个时候 |
[26:16] | Deanna was finishing up her 30-day detox at a local rehab. | DEANNA刚刚结束她在当地疗养院 为期30天的戒毒治疗 |
[26:20] | She just got out yesterday morning. | 昨天早上才出院的 |
[26:26] | I hope you kept the receipt. | 希望你还留着发票 |
[26:31] | Arraign him or let him go, | 传讯他也好 放他走也罢 他是不会开口说的 |
[26:32] | but he’s not talking. | 他是不会开口说的 别这么急嘛 JAMES叔叔 |
[26:33] | Now, now, that’s awful hasty of you, uncle James. | 别这么急嘛 JAMES叔叔 |
[26:37] | I think i’d have quite a lot to say, | 我觉得我有很多话要说 |
[26:39] | if… | 如果… 他们让JULIO来审讯我 |
[26:41] | they brought in Julio to question me. | 他们让JULIO来审讯我 |
[26:43] | We formed an intimate and immediate connection. | 我们之间有着亲密的关系 |
[26:47] | I’m soul mates with detective Sancho. | 我是SANCHO探长的心灵伴侣 |
[26:49] | – Sanchez. – Whatever. | – 是SANCHEZ – 管它呢 |
[26:51] | Devlin, take this seriously. | DEVLIN 严肃点 |
[26:52] | You can’t talk to them. | 你不能和他们说 |
[26:54] | I’ll even say, “please.” | 我再加一个“请”字 |
[26:57] | She’s gonna do it. | 她肯定会同意的 来吧 Julio 宝贝 |
[26:58] | Pucker up, Julio, baby. | 来吧 Julio 宝贝 |
[27:00] | Yeah, i’d hop in for you, brother, | 我很想替你上阵啊 兄弟 |
[27:01] | but i don’t think i’m his type. | 可我觉得我不是他喜欢的类型 |
[27:08] | Well, he is the arresting officer. | 他是那个抓捕的警官 |
[27:12] | I hate all of you. | 我恨死你们这帮人了 那里很危险的 JULIO |
[27:13] | It’s dangerous in there, Julio. | 那里很危险的 JULIO |
[27:14] | Watch your ass! | 当心屁股 |
[27:17] | Mr. Yates, pardon me. | YATES先生 让一下 |
[27:31] | May we continue? | 我们可以继续吧? |
[27:32] | Do you think Albert Turner killed your stepmother? | 你觉得是ALBERT TURNER杀了你的继母吗? |
[27:34] | No. | 不是 |
[27:36] | Hi, Julio. | 嘿 JULIO |
[27:42] | Look at the twinkle! | 那简直是爱啊 |
[27:45] | And you know Albert was murdered, as well? | 你也知道Albert是他杀的? |
[27:48] | Uh-huh. Hey, Julio? | 是的 嘿 JULIO? |
[27:50] | When i’m all done here, would you like to come over for a while? | 这边问完话了 你要不要去我那? |
[27:52] | Mr. Dutton, may i have your attention for a moment, please? | DUTTON先生 能不能先和我们说完话? |
[27:55] | One second. | 等一下 |
[27:57] | I wanna make detective Sancho here an offer. | 我想和SANCHO探长谈点生意 |
[28:00] | I mean, as long as we’re here for solicitation, | 既然我们在这是来恳谈的 |
[28:02] | I might as well go for broke. | 何不恳谈到底呢? |
[28:04] | My house, 24 hours, | 我家 24小时 |
[28:07] | $50,000. | 50,000美元 |
[28:09] | And normally, i have a really, really big party | 一般这个价格 |
[28:12] | for that kind of money. | 我可是需要很大的排场的 你父亲的遗嘱还在认证中 |
[28:13] | Your father’s will is in probate. | 你父亲的遗嘱还在认证中 |
[28:15] | You don’t have control of the $2 million your father left you, | 所以你还没权处置你父亲留给你的200万美元 |
[28:19] | so where are you getting the money for Deanna’s drugs | 那么你买给DEANNA的那些毒品 |
[28:21] | and your indiscriminate sexual addiction? | 还有供你不加选择的性嗜好的钱是哪里来的? |
[28:24] | He doesn’t have to answer that. | 他没必要回答 |
[28:26] | No, no. A deal’s a deal, uncle James. | 别这样 JAMES叔叔 说好了的嘛 |
[28:31] | The Duttons are back on the board of Dutton industry, | 我们家的人又回到了DUTTON工业的董事会 |
[28:33] | a worldwide real estate company | 是个世界范围的房地产公司 |
[28:35] | with perfectly above-board profits from our global investments. | 全球的投资为公司带来了巨额的利润 |
[28:39] | And, to answer your next question, | 再来回答你下一个问题 |
[28:43] | i was with my brother the night Albert died. | ALBERT死的当晚 我和我哥哥在一起 |
[28:46] | Really? That’s not what he said. | 是吗?他可不是这么说的 |
[28:48] | He says he was alone. | 他说他是一个人 |
[28:52] | Well, i asked him to lie. He is so unreliable. | 是我让他撒谎的 他真靠不住 |
[28:59] | Actually… | 其实… |
[29:02] | i was with a hustler that i met on-line. | 我去见一个网上认识的皮条客 |
[29:05] | Give me a pen, i’ll give you his number. | 给我支笔 写给你号码 |
[29:11] | How long were you with this guy? | 你和这人待了多久 |
[29:12] | A matter of hours? Days? | 几小时?几天? |
[29:17] | More a matter of inches, 8 to be exact. | 应该是几英寸吧 准确的说是8英寸 |
[29:19] | Don’t get insecure. | 别放在心上 |
[29:21] | Sunday night, monday morning until 3:00 a.m. | 周日晚上 周一早上直到下午3点 |
[29:26] | There, call him. Check it out. | 好了 给他打电话 向他核实 |
[29:28] | Now i’ve answered all your questions honestly and completely. | 既然我老老实实 完完全全地回答了你所有的问题 |
[29:32] | What do you say, Julio? Shall we give it a go? | 你怎么说 JULIO?要不要试试? |
[29:35] | You know what, Mr. Dutton? | 这么和你说吧 DUTTON先生 |
[29:38] | I’d pay you $50,000 to go screw yourself. | 我宁愿付5万块给你 你自己自慰去 |
[29:42] | What do you think about that, huh? | 你觉得如何? |
[29:47] | The Duttons don’t take rejection very well. | DUTTON一家不怎么喜欢别人的拒绝啊 |
[29:51] | That’s a picture of Christine Barringer, | 这些是CHRISTINE BARRINGER的照片 |
[29:52] | taken a few hours after she broke up with Dennis. | 就在她与DENNIS分手后几小时拍的 |
[30:00] | I appreciate you sharing this information with me, Mr. Yates, | 很感谢你愿意和我分享这个资源 YATES先生 |
[30:04] | and your passion for getting the Duttons, | 还有你要把DUTTON家人绳之于法的热情 |
[30:06] | but the M.O. for Christine’s murder is | 但是CHRISTINE受害的手法 |
[30:10] | for more violent than those of Albert and Angelina. | 要比ALBERT和ANGELINA的来得更猛烈 |
[30:13] | Less planned, more a crime of passion. | 没什么预谋 更象是冲动犯罪 |
[30:18] | Damn it. | 该死 |
[30:20] | Albert was our key, and i was this close | ALBERT是我们的关键 我差一点就可以 |
[30:23] | to getting him to make a deal. | 和他达成协议 |
[30:26] | It’s not right, is it? | 太不公平了 是吧? |
[30:28] | People like the Duttons get away with murder | 象DUTTON这样的人杀了人还逍遥自在 |
[30:30] | because they can out-lawyer us at every turn? | 仅仅是因为他们每次都有众多的大律师为他们辩护? |
[30:35] | Well, now that we’re sharing information and all that, | 不过既然我们已经开始共享信息 |
[30:39] | i’m sure we’ll do better. | 我相信我们会做的更好 |
[30:40] | I won’t give up, and i know you won’t. | 我不会放弃 我知道你也不会放弃 |
[30:42] | So let’s just agree to call each other whenever we know something. | 那么我们一有收获就及时通知对方? |
[30:44] | Ok. Good. Ok. All right. | 好的 好的 |
[30:47] | After you, sir. Thank you. | 你先请 先生 谢谢 |
[30:49] | – Thank you. | – Thank you. 谢谢 谢谢 |
[30:51] | Tao’s found something. | 陶有所发现 |
[30:55] | With a little help from forensic accounting. | 在司法会计的帮助下 |
[30:58] | The Duttons deal with banks throughout Europe. | DUTTON一家和欧洲不少银行打交道 |
[31:00] | The kids keep themselves at a remove from the day-to-day finances | 但子女们一般不过问日常财务情况 |
[31:04] | by giving James Bloom their durable power of attorney | 而是让他们的律师JAMES BLOOM |
[31:07] | to handle their business affairs. | 打点公司日常事务 |
[31:09] | In effect, he runs the company. | 实际上 是BLOOM在经营公司 |
[31:11] | And they get the cash. | 而Dutton家人则只拿钱 |
[31:12] | Yeah, and they have plenty of it, too. | 是啊 而且钱还不少 |
[31:14] | Look what you gave up, Julio. | 看你把赚钱的机会都放弃了 JULIO |
[31:17] | Knock it off, lieutenant Tao, ok? | 别提了 陶警官 好吗? |
[31:19] | Lieutenant Tao, you were saying? | 陶警官 你刚才说到? |
[31:22] | Our butler Albert Turner had an account in Geneva | 管家ALBERT TURNER在日内瓦有户头 |
[31:26] | opened by wire 2 weeks after Angelina died. | 是在ANGELINA死后两周后电汇开户的 |
[31:30] | $5 million held in certificates of deposit, | 500万美元的定期存单 |
[31:34] | automatically renewed every 90 days. | 每90日加息一次 |
[31:37] | But the will is still in probate. | 可遗嘱还在验证中啊 |
[31:38] | That money didn’t come from the estate, | 钱不是来自不动产 |
[31:40] | Nor did it go back to it. | 也没用于不动产 |
[31:42] | Last friday afternoon just before it was | 上周五下午 |
[31:44] | supposed to automatically roll over again, | 就在要再次加息的时候 |
[31:45] | it was transferred out. | 钱突然被转掉了 |
[31:47] | Where did it go? Dennis Dutton. | – 转哪了? |
[31:50] | So… Angelina dies. | 那么…ANGELINA死了后 |
[31:54] | The butler gets $5 million in cash. | 管家得到500万 |
[31:56] | The D.A. offers him a deal, | 检察官要和他达成协议 |
[31:58] | and the butler’s money vanishes. | 管家的钱突然又不见了 |
[32:00] | And 2 days later, he’s found dead. | 两天后 人又死了 |
[32:01] | Ok, everybody, mark the date. | 好了 各位 记住这个日子吧 |
[32:08] | I was wrong. | 我错了 |
[32:11] | Fingerprint analysis. | 指纹分析 |
[32:14] | I know the guy spent his life cleaning up after people, | 我知道这个家伙一直在为别人打扫 |
[32:17] | but i don’t think he wiped the ladder clean | 可他还不至于把梯子也打扫的这么干净吧 |
[32:20] | after he jumped. | 在他自杀后 |
[32:23] | But someone did | 但明显有人清扫过了 |
[32:25] | because there aren’t any prints anywhere. | 因为梯子上根本找不到任何指纹 |
[32:29] | Nope. | 是的 |
[32:30] | Oh, god. I can’t believe it. | 哦 天啊 简直难以置信 |
[32:33] | I’ve gotta arrest those awful Dutton children again. | 我又得把Dutton一家人抓起来 |
[32:35] | How am i gonna do that? | 我该怎么做? 这个也许能帮忙 我们刚接到报案 |
[32:36] | Well, this might help. We just a got a report | 这个也许能帮忙 我们刚接到报案 |
[32:39] | of shots fired at the Dutton house. | 说DUTTON家有枪击事件发生 |
[32:41] | Well, today’s my lucky day. Thank you. | 今天是我的幸运日 谢谢 |
[32:50] | We could make all sorts of arrests here. | 我们要逮捕你们理由太多了 |
[32:54] | Disturbing the peace. Discharging a weapon in a residential area. | 扰民 在居民区开枪 |
[32:57] | The one i like best is attempted murder. | 我最爱的是谋杀未遂 那么我们就来谈谈吧 |
[32:59] | So let’s try talking it through. | 那么我们就来谈谈吧 BLOOM先生 麻烦你告诉他们 |
[33:00] | And, Mr. Bloom, if you’d like to counsel them | BLOOM先生 麻烦你告诉他们 有保持沉默的权力 不过那样的话 |
[33:02] | on remaining silent, i’d be happy | 有保持沉默的权力 不过那样的话 我就不得不拷上他们带回局里问话了 |
[33:04] | to cuff them again, take them downtown. | 我就不得不拷上他们带回局里问话了 |
[33:09] | So, y’all can spend another night in jail, | 你们要么在牢里待一夜 |
[33:11] | or you can explain to me what the hell is going on here. | 要么解释一下这里究竟发生了什么事 |
[33:16] | Well, Devlin started it. | 是DEVLIN挑起的 |
[33:18] | He figured out the pass code to the gate, | 他猜出大门的密码 跑到这来偷我们东西 |
[33:19] | and he was here stealing our stuff. | 跑到这来偷我们东西 别理她 她药磕多了 |
[33:21] | Ignore her. She’s stoned. | 别理她 她药磕多了 是我的错 当时我开车路过 |
[33:22] | It’s my fault. I was driving by, | 是我的错 当时我开车路过 |
[33:25] | and i saw their cars here | 看见他们的车 我以为他们想分掉艺术品 |
[33:26] | and i thought they were divvying up the artwork. | 我以为他们想分掉艺术品 你想杀我! |
[33:28] | You tried to kill me! | 你想杀我! 没那回事 你不还活着嘛 |
[33:29] | Not true. You’re still alive. | 没那回事 你不还活着嘛 |
[33:31] | I fired a warning shot, and i hit | 我只不过开枪警告他们 |
[33:34] | that grossly expensive portrait of my ex-stepmother, | 结果打中了我继母的这副丑陋的画像 |
[33:37] | improving it in the process, and i apologized. | 我也道歉了 |
[33:40] | Did you get your ear clipped by a bullet? | 你耳朵是子弹擦中的? |
[33:42] | No. She bit me! Oh! | 不是 是她咬的 |
[33:44] | He called me a coke whore, | 他骂我是吸毒妓女 |
[33:47] | and he was provoking Dennis. | 他还挑衅DENNIS 闭嘴 DEANNA |
[33:48] | Shut up, Deanna. | 闭嘴 DEANNA 但没错呀 他一直在说我们当中有一个得– |
[33:50] | But it’s true. He kept saying that one of us had to be… | 但没错呀 他一直在说我们当中有一个得– |
[33:56] | One of you had to be what? | 你们当中有一个得什么? 别回答! |
[33:57] | Don’t answer that! | 别回答! BLOOM先生 我警告你 告知他们的权力 |
[33:58] | Mr. Bloom, i warned you. Read them their rights. | BLOOM先生 我警告你 告知他们的权力 |
[34:01] | – Big mouth! – Peasant! | – 大嘴婆! – 你个乡巴佬! |
[34:03] | I will not allow you to pit them against one another | 我不会同意你分开审讯他们 |
[34:06] | by interrogating them individually. | 好让他们争锋相对 一起我也不介意 |
[34:08] | A group therapy session sounds fine to me, | 一起我也不介意 |
[34:10] | but someone is confessing tomorrow, counselor, | 不过明天一定会有人招供 律师先生 |
[34:13] | and that’s all there is to it. | 就这么吧 |
[34:18] | Do you realize what i had to sleep on last night? | 你们知道我昨天是靠着什么睡觉的吗? |
[34:23] | You guys ever shut up? | 你们能不能闭嘴! 不 |
[34:25] | Never. | 不 别玩笔了! 你滚 DEN |
[34:25] | – Stop with that pen. – Screw you, Den. | 别玩笔了! 你滚 DEN |
[34:28] | Stop it. Just the two of you stop it. | 安静点 你们俩安静点 |
[34:30] | Thank you, sarge… | 谢谢 警– |
[34:33] | Thank you, sergeant. | 谢谢 警官 探长 警官 |
[34:35] | Detective. Lieutenant. | 探长 警官 |
[34:37] | This is deputy chief. | 这位是副警长 把腿从椅子上拿开 |
[34:38] | Get your feet off the furniture. | 把腿从椅子上拿开 YATES先生在这干吗? |
[34:40] | What is Mr. Yates doing here? | YATES先生在这干吗? |
[34:42] | I’ll explain that in a minute, but first… | 一会我再解释 首先… |
[34:46] | I’m going to make some assumptions. | 我先大胆地设想下 |
[34:49] | I’m going to assume that whoever murdered Albert | 我认为杀害ALBERT的人 |
[34:51] | also murdered Angelina, | 也杀害了ANGELINA 这对你的当事人可是件好事啊 BLOOM先生 |
[34:53] | and that’s a good assumption for your clients, Mr. Bloom, | 这对你的当事人可是件好事啊 BLOOM先生 |
[34:55] | because if i’m right, that’ll be more money | 因为我要是说对的话 无辜者可分的钱就更多了 |
[34:57] | for the innocent to split between them. | 无辜者可分的钱就更多了 |
[35:00] | Really? | 真的? |
[35:02] | Is that a rule or something? | 这是规定? 不 是法律 白痴! |
[35:03] | No, it’s a law, you idiot! | 不 是法律 白痴! 仔细听好了– 仔细听好了– |
[35:05] | Listen, carefully… | Listen, carefully… 仔细听好了– 仔细听好了– |
[35:08] | Quiet! Now listen to me. This isn’t… | 安静! 仔细听好了 这不是– |
[35:11] | Listen! This is not something you can just laugh off. | 仔细听! 这可不是什么一笑了之的事 |
[35:15] | Whoever committed these crimes, did so with careful thought. | 不管是谁犯了罪 都说明他费了心思 |
[35:19] | Which rules you out. | 当然你排除在外 |
[35:21] | Which means, it is murder | 也就是说 |
[35:24] | with special circumstances. | 这不是一般的谋杀案 |
[35:26] | It could lead to the death penalty. | 严重的会判死刑 |
[35:28] | Your lives could be at stake. | 你们的生命就有危险 |
[35:30] | So… when i ask you to be quiet, | 所以让你们别说话 |
[35:35] | let me talk, | 就让我说话 请照我的做 |
[35:36] | please oblige me. | 请照我的做 |
[35:40] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[35:43] | We’ve already verified | 我们已经证实 ALBERT被害时 |
[35:44] | that Deanna was sequestered at a rehab in Malibu | ALBERT被害时 |
[35:47] | when Albert’s murder took place. | DEANNA被关在MALIBU一家疗养院里 |
[35:49] | Yay. So i can go? | 是啊 那我可以走了? 不 不 不 这并不能排除同谋的可能 |
[35:51] | No, no, no. Because that doesn’t rule out conspiracy, | 不 不 不 这并不能排除同谋的可能 |
[35:53] | and unfortunately we found lots | 不幸的是 我在ALBERT体内 |
[35:55] | and lots of vicodin in Albert, | 发现大量的VICODIN |
[35:58] | and when we served our search warrant, | 而当我们搜查你的房子时 想找出毒品时 却在屋内 |
[35:59] | Deanna, looking for drugs, we found | 想找出毒品时 却在屋内 |
[36:01] | lots and lots of vicodin in your house. | 发现大量的VICODIN |
[36:03] | Wait. You took my refills? I just got those yesterday. | 你把我的新货也拿走了? 我昨天刚拿到手啊 |
[36:07] | So how do we know you didn’t pass off | 我们怎么知道你没有把 |
[36:09] | those pills to your brothers | 药丸给了你哥哥 |
[36:10] | and they didn’t use them to drug Albert? | 他们也没有用这些药毒死ALBERT? |
[36:12] | Well, for one thing, Deanna won’t share drugs with anyone. | 首先 DEANNA从不和别人合用药 |
[36:14] | Dennis, be quiet. Be quiet. | DENNIS 别说话 别说话 |
[36:17] | You can know it wasn’t Deanna’s vicodin | 我可以证明那不是DEANNA的VICODIN |
[36:19] | because i removed all the drugs from her house | 因为上周送她去疗养院的时候 |
[36:22] | last month when i dropped her off at rehab. | 把她家中所有的药都没收了 |
[36:25] | Just like i did the month before | 之前那个月也是这么做的 |
[36:26] | and the month before that. | 上上月也是如此 |
[36:27] | It’s a little ritual we go through, | 我们已经养成习惯了 |
[36:29] | and i will testify to that in court. | 我会在法庭上作证的 |
[36:34] | Well, that’s good enough for me, then Deanna. | 这样也行 DEANNA |
[36:37] | You go wait in the hallway. | 你可以在走廊里等 |
[36:42] | Uncle James, if it’s a matter of alibis, | JAMES叔叔 如果要说到提供不在犯罪现场的证词 |
[36:45] | i’ve already provided one. | 我已经有了呀 |
[36:47] | Yes, but you’ve also proven | 是的 但你自己的行为也表明 |
[36:49] | that you had the pass codes | 你知道 |
[36:50] | to the gates in your house, | 大门的密码 |
[36:52] | so you could get in and out. | 所以你能随意进出 |
[36:54] | May i ask a question that goes to motive? | 我能问下动机吗? |
[36:57] | Why would Devlin kill the family butler? | DEVLIN为什么要杀管家? |
[37:00] | If Albert overdosed Angelina, | 如果ALBERT下大剂量的药毒死ANGELINA |
[37:02] | he also made the children fabulously rich. | 他也让这些孩子们暴福了呀 |
[37:05] | Well, how’s this for motive? | 那么这个动机你听着觉得如何? |
[37:08] | Albert migh’ve known who actually murdered Angelina. | ALBERT也许知道是谁杀了ANGELINA |
[37:11] | He might’ve been bribed to keep | 他很可能接受了贿赂 保证不说出去 |
[37:12] | that information to himself, | 保证不说出去 |
[37:14] | and to suffer through a murder trial | 而且还得接受审判 |
[37:16] | that he was promised he would win. | 不过有人向他保证这场官司他一定会赢 |
[37:18] | And then, Albert might have changed his mind. | 但后来ALBERT改变主意了 |
[37:21] | He might’ve decided that the deal | 他觉得YATES先生的协议 |
[37:24] | that was being offered by Mr. Yates wasn’t so bad, | 倒也不坏 可以接受 |
[37:26] | and the person he was protecting might have thought, | 而他在维护的那人则想 |
[37:28] | “Gee, looks like Albert’s getting cold feet. | “ALBERT有临阵畏缩了 |
[37:30] | “Maybe i should hang him from a flagpole | 也许我应该把他吊死在 |
[37:32] | on the back terrace.” | 后阳台上的旗杆上” |
[37:34] | So you have an alibi, yes, | 不错 你是有证词 |
[37:36] | but who’s to say that you didn’t give | 但谁又能保证你没有 |
[37:38] | those pass codes to Dennis and let him do your dirty work? | 把密码告诉DENNIS 让他来做脏活呢? |
[37:40] | Devlin did not have the pass codes. | DEVLIN没有密码 |
[37:43] | He was able to get into the gate | 他之所以进得了门 |
[37:44] | because he stole the remote control | 是因为当你发现ALBERT的尸体时 |
[37:46] | when you found Albert’s body. | 他偷了遥控装置 |
[37:47] | He only gave it back to me after Dennis shot at him. | 在DENNIS开枪想打他之后才还给我的 |
[37:50] | And i suppose you’d be willing | 那么你也愿意 |
[37:51] | to swear to that in court as well? | 为此出庭作证? |
[37:53] | I would. | 是的 |
[37:56] | Well, then, Devlin, | 那么 DEVLIN |
[37:58] | you can wait in the hallway with your sister. | 你可以去走廊和你妹妹一起等 |
[38:01] | Heh. Looks like you’re left with Dennis the menace. | 看来就剩下DENNIS了 |
[38:11] | So, Mr. Dutton… | 那么 DUTTON先生… |
[38:14] | last friday, 2 days before Albert was killed, | 上周五 也就是ALBERT被杀前两天 |
[38:17] | $5 million was wired into your bank account in Switzerland. | 有500万美元电汇入了你在瑞士的户头 |
[38:21] | Where did that money come from? | 钱哪里来的? |
[38:22] | Don’t answer that. | 不要回答 |
[38:24] | No, really, uncle James, | 不 JAMES叔叔 |
[38:25] | i think just this once you should let me explain. | 我觉得就这个你非得让我解释 |
[38:29] | Absolutely not. | 绝对不可以 |
[38:31] | Chief Johnson, Mr. Yates, | JOHNSON警长 YATES先生 |
[38:34] | after the distressing incident involving his ex-girlfriend, | 自从上次女友不幸的事件后 |
[38:38] | Dennis was never allowed direct access to company funds again. | DENNIS不允许再直接管理公司资金 |
[38:42] | His father wouldn’t allow it, | 他父亲也不允许 |
[38:43] | therefore i had to be responsible for all transactions | 因此我负责他户头的 |
[38:46] | to and from his accounts. | 所有的进出 |
[38:49] | And would you agree to sign this waiver | 那么你同意签这份协议书 |
[38:52] | allowing us to check the validity of that? | 让我们去查户头来核实你的所说吗? |
[38:55] | Happily. | 很乐意 |
[39:06] | Well, then, Mr. Dutton, | 那么 DUTTON先生 |
[39:08] | would you mind waiting outside for a moment, please? | 麻烦你到外面等一下 |
[39:12] | Of course. | 好的 |
[39:15] | Really, uncle James, | JAMES叔叔 我都差点王了你一向擅长这个 |
[39:16] | I’d forgotten how good you were at all this. | JAMES叔叔 我都差点王了你一向擅长这个 |
[39:25] | Congratulations, sir. | 恭喜你 先生 |
[39:27] | Once again, you’ve helped a murderer go free. | 你再次让凶手逍遥法外 |
[39:29] | Well, not exactly. | 也不一定 |
[39:31] | If you’d been listening carefully, | 你刚才要是仔细听的话 |
[39:33] | actually, someone just confessed. | 其实已经有人招供了 |
[39:38] | Who? | 谁? |
[39:40] | Why, Mr. Bloom. | BLOOM先生 |
[39:43] | Excuse me. | 什么 |
[39:45] | To what did i just confess? | 我认了什么? |
[39:47] | To the murder of Albert Turner. | 谋杀ALBERT TURNER |
[39:49] | Because, thanks to you, | 因为 多亏了你 |
[39:50] | the Dutton children all have concrete, unbreakable alibis. | 因为 多亏了你 DUTTON子女都有了滴水不漏的证词 |
[39:54] | And you are the only one left with the motive, means, and opportunity. | 而你成为唯一一个有动机、方法和机会的人 |
[40:01] | My god. | 天啊 |
[40:04] | You took the pills from Deanna’s house. | 你从DEANNA家拿到了药 |
[40:07] | Only you and Albert had the pass codes to the gate. | 只有你和ALBERT知道大门密码 |
[40:11] | And you just admitted | 你刚刚还承认 |
[40:13] | that you were the only person | 你是唯一能 |
[40:14] | who could transfer money into and out of Dennis’s account, | 你是唯一能 在DENNIS的户头上转帐 存钱的人 |
[40:17] | and you signed this waiver, | 你也签了这个授权协议 |
[40:18] | allowing us to check the validity of that. | 让我们去核实 |
[40:20] | So… what do you want to bet | 那么你觉得我们会发现 |
[40:23] | we discover that you gave Albert $5 million? | 是你给了ALBERT 500万美元吗? |
[40:25] | That was an advance on his inheritance. | 那是他遗产的预付款 |
[40:27] | Then why did you take it away? | 那你干吗又转帐? |
[40:30] | After Mr. Yates here offered Albert a deal, | 在YATES先生向ALBERT提出协议后 |
[40:33] | you transferred that money out of Albert’s account | 你就把钱从ALBERT户头下转走 |
[40:35] | and into one held by Dennis, | 存到DENNIS户头下 |
[40:37] | and why would you have done that | 你为什么要这么做呢 除非你已经知道ALBERT要死了 |
[40:38] | unless you knew Albert was going to die? | 除非你已经知道ALBERT要死了 |
[40:44] | You are the one who made the assumption | 可你说一开始就假定 |
[40:46] | that whoever killed Albert also killed Angelina. | 杀ALBERT的人也杀了ANGELINA |
[40:48] | It was the children who had the motive | 她死了能获益的 |
[40:51] | to benefit from her death, not me. | 是那帮孩子 不是我啊 |
[40:53] | Everyone lost out in that last will. | 人人都没从遗嘱里捞到什么好处 |
[40:55] | You said so in my office. | 这是你在我办公室里说过的 |
[40:56] | So i checked it out. | 后来我就调查了下 原来ANGELINA在清算公司 |
[40:57] | Angelina was liquidating the company, | 原来ANGELINA在清算公司 |
[40:59] | hiring all new attorneys. | 要雇佣一批新律师 |
[41:02] | You spent your entire life… how did you put it? | 你一辈子都在–你怎么说来着的? |
[41:06] | Straightening up after the Duttons, | 为Dutton家族卖力 |
[41:09] | always around the family, but never really part of it. | 一直在家族四周 却总成不了家族核心 |
[41:11] | That’s hard, i know. | 这对你来说很难接受 |
[41:13] | But killing people, Mr. Bloom? | 但至于要杀人吗 BLOOM先生? |
[41:16] | Maybe a real Dutton could get away with murder, | 也许一位真正的DUTTON成员杀了人能逍遥法外 |
[41:18] | but not you. | 可你不行 |
[41:21] | Now, you’re a good attorney. | 你是个出色的律师 |
[41:24] | You know what we’re going to find. | 你也知道我们能找到什么 |
[41:29] | I’m gonna trace all these cash transfers | 我将追踪所有 |
[41:32] | to and from Albert.. | ALBERT户头的进入帐情况.. |
[41:34] | right back to you. | 一直追查到你 |
[41:36] | Aren’t i, James? | 是不是 JAMES? |
[41:45] | Will you take the death penalty off of the table? | 我们能不能商量下不考虑死刑? |
[41:49] | If you confess to both murders right now. | 如果你承认这两起谋杀都是你干的话 |
[42:00] | The only thing i really regret, | 我唯一遗憾的是 |
[42:02] | besides killing Albert. | 除了杀ALBERT这事 |
[42:04] | That… that was too bad. | 真 真不应该杀他 |
[42:05] | I’m… i’m gonna miss him. | 我会想他的 |
[42:10] | But i’m really sorry | 但我很遗憾 |
[42:12] | that i never got the opportunity | 我没机会 |
[42:14] | to knock off those horrible children. | 去搞垮这帮不象话的孩子 |
[42:24] | Is there a chance i could plead insanity? | 我能申请有神经病吗? |
[42:36] | Do you mind? | 你介意吗? |
[42:40] | No. | 不 |
[42:46] | Well, um… | 呃… |
[42:50] | I just wanted to say that despite the somewhat unusual circumstances | 我想说虽然当时情况特殊 |
[42:54] | that i’ve enjoyed our time together. | 我还是很喜欢和你在一起的 |
[42:57] | Hard to imagine uncle James gave himself away like that. | 没想到JAMES叔叔就这样完蛋了 |
[43:00] | Of course, he’s not a real uncle. | 当然 他并不是真的叔叔 |
[43:02] | It’s just a term of endearment, really. | 只不过是种爱称 |
[43:04] | Yeah, you seem like the real endearing type, i can tell. | 是啊 我看你倒是那种受人喜爱的类型 |
[43:07] | Do i detect a touch of sarcasm? | 我是不是听出了点讽刺的味道? |
[43:10] | Well, perhaps you and i should spend a little more time together. | 也许以后你我可以多花点时间在一起 |
[43:12] | I might alter your opinion of me. | 也许能改变你对我的看法 |
[43:15] | I saw pictures of your last girlfriend. | 我看了你上个女友的照片了 |
[43:18] | Kind of a big turn-off for me. | 对我的看法影响很大啊 |
[43:21] | Well, i guess that rumor will always follow me around. | 看来我身边总是谣言不断啊 |
[43:28] | It’s a shame really. | 真遗憾 |
[43:30] | Wish you’d concentrated on finding her killer | 希望你能象追查杀害ALBERT和ANGELINA凶手一样 |
[43:32] | as hard as you did finding Albert’s and Angelina’s. | 卖力的追查出是谁杀了我女友 |
[43:36] | How do you sleep at night, Mr. Dutton? | 你晚上睡的如何 DUTTON先生? |
[43:38] | Sleep is overrated. | “睡”压根就谈不上 |
[43:42] | Besides, i now have over 600 million new reasons to stay awake. | 另外 我有6亿美元呢 怎么睡的着啊 |
[43:50] | You know, i realize we come from very different worlds, | 我知道我们来自两个不同的世界 |
[43:54] | but there are so few people that i find… | 但很少我觉得有人… |
[43:58] | really interesting. | 如此有意思 |
[44:01] | Is it too much to hope | 希望我们有天能走到一起来 |
[44:03] | that you and i might cross paths again one day? | 不算过分的奢望吧 |
[44:09] | Be careful what you wish for, Mr. Dutton. | 许愿要当心 DUTTON先生 |
[44:15] | Till then, miss Johnson. | 到时候见 JOHNSON女士 禁止任何商业用途否则后果自负 |