时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | Is Tao there? | |
[00:05] | – What? – Is S.I.D there yet? | |
[00:07] | – Yes. – Did they taped up the crime scene? | |
[00:08] | Tao is there. Daniels and Sanchez are just pulling up. What? | |
[00:11] | Did they taped up the crime scene? Ask him that. | |
[00:13] | – I’ll tell her. Ok. – Can I talk to him? Let me… | |
[00:15] | Tao says not to worry. The bodies aren’t going anywhere. | 陶说了不用担心 反正尸体跑不了 |
[00:19] | That’s good, ’cause your shortcut isn’t working out too well. | 那就好 因为你的抄近路实在近不到哪去 |
[00:22] | Oh, my… seriously, you’re gonna tell me how to drive? | 天啊 你不会要教我怎么开车吧? 你都看不清路 |
[00:26] | – You can’t even see. – Was that our turn? | 刚才是不是应该转弯? |
[00:30] | – Ok. I can’t take this anymore. – What? | 好吧 我受不了了 什么? |
[00:49] | This is L.A. The sun shines 329 days a year. | 这里是洛杉矶 一年329天都太阳当头 |
[00:54] | That squint is not working for me. | 我可不愿意眯着眼睛开车 |
[01:07] | This was completely unnecessary. | 简直多此一举 |
[01:10] | You’re welcome. | 不客气 罪案终结 |
[01:21] | We’re gonna need to get all of your phone numbers | 我们需要您所有的电话号码 |
[01:23] | in case we have any more questions. | 以方便联系您 家里的还是手机的? |
[01:24] | Do you want our home or cell? | 家里的还是手机的? 都要 还有电子邮件 谢谢 |
[01:25] | Both, please, and e-mail as well. Thank you. | |
[01:40] | – Who’s our bleeders? – Razi Moktari, 45, lives in Chatsworth. | 谁是受害人? RAZI MOKTARI 45岁 住在CHATSWORTH |
[01:46] | Runs a shipping business in long beach. He’s Iranian. | 在长岛做海运生意 他是伊朗人 |
[01:49] | The other guy is Jeffrey Sanders, his driver. | 另一个是JEFFREY SANDERS 他的司机 |
[01:52] | His wife is Layla Moktari. | 妻子叫LAYLA MOKTARI |
[01:55] | She’s sitting over there in the black-and-white. | 她在那边警车里 |
[01:58] | – Did she see what happened? – Well, she didn’t speak to me. | 她目击了这一切吗? 她不肯和我说 |
[02:01] | – Guess i’m not her type. – She’d only talk to a woman. | 看来我不是她喜欢的类型 她只和女的谈 |
[02:05] | Mrs. Moktari says they were leaving her doctor’s appointment. | MOKTARI夫人说他们刚离开医生那 |
[02:08] | just as she was getting in the car, a dark S.U.V. drives by, | 正要上车时 一辆深色的越野车驶过 |
[02:12] | guy leans out the window with a gun | 一个家伙持枪探出身子 |
[02:14] | unloads on the husband first and then the driver. | 先开枪射了丈夫 然后是司机 |
[02:17] | Did she get a good look at him? | 那她看清楚开枪人了吗? 没有 不过她说开枪的是白种人 |
[02:18] | Not really, but she did say the shooter was white. | 没有 不过她说开枪的是白种人 |
[02:21] | She’s also been saying the U.S. government was behind this. | 她还一直说美国政府是幕后深喉 |
[02:24] | – Do you want to talk to her? – No, no. Let her pull herself together. | 你要不要和她谈谈? 不 不 让她冷静一会吧 |
[02:27] | Now where was our shooter? | 射手在什么位置? |
[02:29] | According to witnesses, the S.U.V. stopped right about here. | 根据目击者的说法 越野车大概停在这个位置 |
[02:34] | Not much margin for error. | 这个位置开枪可不容犯错 |
[02:37] | Moktari was probably dead before he hit the cement, | MOKTARI可能还没倒下就毙命了 |
[02:40] | as was the driver. | 司机也是如此 |
[02:42] | Driver…slash… | 司机…兼… |
[02:47] | Bodyguard. | 保镖 保镖开枪了吗? |
[02:48] | – Did the bodyguard fire any shots? – No evidence found yet. | 保镖开枪了吗? 还没有找到相关证据 |
[02:51] | – So these are all from our shooter. – 11 of them. 40 caliber. | 那么这些都是枪手射的? 11枪 点40口径 |
[02:55] | Smells like a professional hit. | 象是职业人士干的 那么其他目击者呢? |
[02:58] | – And what about the other witnesses? – There’s Jesse, the parking lot attendant. | 一位叫JESSE 停车场管理员 |
[03:01] | Dr. Chilton, ears, nose, and throat specialist, | 还有CHILTON医生 耳鼻喉专家 |
[03:04] | he was one level up with a young nurse. | 他和一位年轻护士在上层 |
[03:06] | They heard the shots, but they didn’t see anything. | 他们听到了枪声 但什么也没看见 |
[03:08] | Then there’s Dr. Graham, the pulmonary guy. | 还有GRAHAM医生 肺科专家 |
[03:11] | He dropped to the ground when he heard the shots and then rushed over to help… | 他听到枪声就趴到地上了 |
[03:15] | after he saw the S.U.V. drive off. | 越野车开走后 就跑过来帮忙 |
[03:17] | All right. | 好的 |
[03:18] | Secure this parking structure, please. | 封锁整个停车场 |
[03:20] | Nobody touches or takes anything out of their car | 任何人不得碰或带走车上的东西 |
[03:23] | and no vehicles go in or out until i say so. Thank you. | 车辆也不得进出 直到我说可以 |
[03:26] | – Yes, ma’am. – Detectives Sanchez and Daniels, | – 谢谢 – 好的 女士 SANCHEZ和DANIELS探长 |
[03:28] | if you could do a follow-up canvass on the neighborhood, please. | 麻烦你们去附近询问 |
[03:31] | See if anyone saw that S.U.V. leave. | 是否有人看见这辆越野车 |
[03:32] | Lieutenant Provenza and sergeant Gabriel, if you could check the security tape, | PROVENZA和GABRIEL警官 查看监控录像带 |
[03:36] | see if we have any pictures of that car going in or out. | 看看能否捕捉到那辆车的进出画面 |
[03:40] | Detective Tao, follow up on ballistics. | 陶警官 继续研究弹道情况 |
[03:42] | And who are you gentlemen? | 你们是谁? |
[03:43] | Agent Jackson, FBI. Don’t let us interrupt. | JACKSON探员 联邦调查局 你们继续 |
[03:46] | Excuse me, sir. Why are you here? | 对不起 你们来这有何贵干? |
[03:49] | Do you have information about these murders? | 你们有关于这个案子的线索? |
[03:51] | Nope. You guys just do your thing. | 没有 你们继续忙你们的 |
[03:53] | Well, part of my thing is securing this crime scene. | 我的职责之一就是要封锁现场 所以麻烦你们出去 |
[03:56] | – So if you wouldn’t mind… – We’re not gonna get in anybody’s way. | 我们不会妨碍你们的 相信我 |
[03:59] | Trust me. | 有男孩子说“相信我” 我打16岁起就不吃这一套了 |
[04:00] | I stopped believing boys who said, “trust me, ” when i was 16. | 有男孩子说“相信我” 我打16岁起就不吃这一套了 |
[04:05] | Lieutenant Provenza, would you mind escorting agent Jackson | PROVENZA警官 麻烦你送JACKSON探员和他的朋友 |
[04:09] | and his friend here out of the area? | 出去 谢谢 |
[04:11] | – Thank you very much. – My pleasure, ma’am. | 我很乐意 女士 |
[04:12] | Gents… | 我们――喔 喔 |
[04:14] | Hey, just take it easy, all right, bro? | 嘿 别激动 兄弟 |
[04:17] | – I’m not your bro. – The lady said she wants you out of here. | 我不是你的兄弟 女士说了请你们出去 |
[04:21] | I don’t take orders from L.A.P.D. | 我可不服从洛杉矶警察局的命令 哦 天啊 |
[04:25] | Hey, come on, now! What the hell’s that all about? | 嘿 怎么回事? |
[04:27] | – Lieutenant, are you all right? – I don’t know. I think i broke something! | 副队长 你没事吧? 我不知道 好像什么东西折了 |
[04:30] | I am shocked that you would assault an old man without provocation. | 你们竟然不分青红皂白攻击一位老人?! |
[04:34] | – Assault? Give me a break, will you, lady? – I’ll give you one more chance… | 攻击?没这么严重吧 女士? |
[04:36] | to leave the area, agent Jackson. | 我再给你次机会离开 JACKSON探员 |
[04:38] | This is crazy, and you know it. | 他是在胡闹 你知道的 我们只不过想知道究竟发生了什么事 |
[04:39] | All we’re trying to do is find out what happened. | 我们只不过想知道究竟发生了什么事 |
[04:41] | Detective Daniels, would you please stow and impound his car? | DANIELS探长 麻烦你 暂时扣押他的车 |
[04:44] | Sergeant Gabriel, check and see if a paramedic | GABRIEL警官 看看能否让急救小组 过来看看PROVENZA副队长的情况 |
[04:47] | can come down here and take a look at lieutenant Provenza. Are you ok? | 你没事吧? |
[04:49] | – Old man? – All right. | 我没事 好吧 你有理 |
[04:52] | – You made your point, officer. – Deputy chief Brenda Leigh Johnson. | 警官 我是副警长BRENDA LEIGH JOHNSON |
[05:00] | Go on, now. Go on. | 你们好走 好走 |
[05:05] | Bye now. Bye-bye. | 再见 再见 |
[05:10] | What do you know? I feel better already. | 猜我这么着 我现在感觉好多了 |
[05:20] | – Chief Pope, i need a word. – E-mail it to me. | POPE警长 我有事要说 电子邮件发给我 |
[05:23] | It’s important. | 很重要 |
[05:24] | The FBI is threatening to pull resources | 联邦调查局扬言说要撤走 |
[05:26] | on 6 of our joint investigations. | 我们6个联合调查的资源 |
[05:29] | When my guys wanted to know why, they were told to ask Brenda Johnson. | 我们人问为什么 说让我们问BRENDA JOHNSON |
[05:33] | Right. | 好吧 |
[05:34] | Now, i know it’s called Priority Homicide, but are you really going to allow her… | 我也知道这个小队是叫要案小组 但你真要为了她手头的谋杀案 |
[05:38] | to kill 6 cases over this murder, | 而要撤消六个案子 |
[05:41] | including a 2-year gang sting? | 包括两个调查两年的黑帮犯罪集团? |
[05:51] | Deputy chief Johnson, you remember special agent Jackson. | 副警长JOHNSON 你还记得JACKSON探员吧 |
[05:54] | Of course. Did you drop by to make a formal apology | 当然 你过来是为袭击PROVENZA副队长的事 |
[05:57] | for assaulting lieutenant Provenza? | 正式道歉的吗? |
[05:59] | He assaulted Provenza? | 他袭击了PROVENZA? |
[06:00] | – The old guy took a dive. – He hurt his wrist badly. | 那个老先生自己躺下的 他的腕关节严重受伤 |
[06:04] | Well, we all know the FBI likes to push people around, | 我们都知道联邦调查局喜欢推桑人 |
[06:08] | but i really don’t want a turf war here, so let’s see what we can figure out. | 不过我们不想作口舌之争 还是看看我们怎么协商 |
[06:13] | Fine. | 好的 |
[06:14] | Agent Jackson hasn’t said what his interest in this case is. | JACKSON探员一直没说 他为什么对这个案子如此感兴趣 |
[06:18] | Do you have possess information linking these murders to a federal employee | 你们手头有什么线索能把这些谋杀指向 |
[06:21] | or RICO statutes? | 政府雇员或是和RICO法令有关? |
[06:22] | We have an Iranian businessman who was gunned down assassination-style. | 现在这位伊朗生意人 被刺杀而死 |
[06:26] | You make the leap. | 你说和什么有关呢? |
[06:28] | We’re not getting in the way of a terrorism investigation. | 如果这是和恐怖活动有关的调查 |
[06:31] | If that’s what we’re dealing with, lay out the evidence, and we’ll stand aside. | 我们是不会妨碍的 交出证据 我们站在一边不插手 |
[06:35] | Razi Moktari’s on our watch list. | RAZI MOKTARI在我们的监控名单上 |
[06:37] | So’s Cat Stevens. | CAT STEVENS也在啊 (Cat Stevens现名Yusuf Islam 曾经是名歌手后改信伊斯兰教 ) |
[06:39] | We were thinking more along the lines of actual proof. | 我们注重的是实实在在的证据 |
[06:42] | That we don’t have… yet. | 证据 我们没有… 目前 |
[06:46] | Ok. Well, then, here’s what we’ll do. | 好吧 要不我们这么办吧 |
[06:48] | The FBI may observe and advise deputy chief Johnson | 在整个调查过程中 联邦调查局 |
[06:52] | during our investigation, | 可以观察 向JOHNSON副警长提建议 |
[06:53] | provided that you give her a full briefing on this… Moktari guy. | 前提是你必须向她提交有关这个… MOKTARI的全面情况 |
[06:58] | That may not be possible. | 这个不大可能 |
[07:01] | Or i can hold a press conference this afternoon demanding to know why… | 哦 要不我今天下午举行记者招待会 |
[07:05] | in the aftermath of 9/11, the FBI is spending more time | 质问在911事件之后 |
[07:09] | assaulting and harassing L.A.P.D. officers than cooperating with them. | 联邦调查局为什么不与洛杉矶警员合作 反而袭击骚扰他们 |
[07:16] | Ok. | 好吧 |
[07:18] | I’ll recommend we assign a liaison agent to your department… | 我提议派一名联络探员 |
[07:21] | with the authority to tell Ms. Johnson | 来你们局授权他告诉JOHNSON女士 |
[07:24] | as much as national security allows. | 在国家安全范围内的事 |
[07:26] | Fine. I look forward to working with whomever you send over. | 好的 我期待和你们派来的人合作 |
[07:33] | Well, of course they’re taking this case. | 他们当然要抢这个案子 |
[07:35] | Standard FBI procedure, waiting around for us… | 联邦调查局的标准做法 等我们辛苦忙完了 |
[07:38] | to do all the hard work, and then they grab it and run. | 就把案子抢走 |
[07:41] | Yeah, but it’s gotta be either terrorism or drugs. | 是的 不过这次肯定和恐怖主义或毒品有关 |
[07:44] | Or both. | 也许都是 |
[07:46] | A lot of the heroin coming into Los Angeles is from Afghanistan. | 流入洛杉矶的不少毒品 都来自阿富汗 |
[07:50] | That’s how Al Qaeda finances most of their operations. | 基地组织就是靠这个来资助不少行动的 |
[07:52] | Yeah, but Moktari’s not an arab. He’s Iranian. | 不错 但MOKTARI不是阿拉伯人 他是伊朗人 |
[07:55] | Toe-may-toe, toe-mah-toe. | 番茄和西红柿还不是一样嘛 (意指阿拉伯人和伊朗人一路货色) |
[07:57] | Well, then. Good news. | 各位 有好消息 |
[07:59] | We will be getting some extra help from our friends over at the FBI. | 联邦调查局的人答应会帮助我们 |
[08:02] | Oh, aren’t we lucky? | 我们真够幸运的 |
[08:08] | Well, then, let’s move quickly, | 那么我们就快点行动 |
[08:09] | See if we can’t find our killer before they get here. | 争取在他们来之前找到杀手 |
[08:12] | First up, where is our shooter’s vehicle? | 首先 枪手的车在哪里? |
[08:15] | It’s not gonna be that easy. | 这可不容易 |
[08:16] | The security cameras in the garage were shut down at the time of the crime, | 车库的监控录像 在案发时正好关闭了 |
[08:19] | so we don’t have a picture of the vehicle. | 所以我们不知道车什么样 |
[08:24] | – Shut down how? – Well, they’re very ingenious, chief. | 怎么会关闭? 他们很聪明 |
[08:27] | They cut the wires. | 警长 他们把线割了 |
[08:28] | Whoever did this planned it out pretty well. | 这帮人早就精心策划好了 |
[08:31] | This guy Jeffrey Sanders, the bodyguard, is the real deal. | 这个保镖JEFFREY SANDERS来头可不小 |
[08:34] | 10 years in the marines… | 在海军陆战队服役10年 |
[08:35] | and then 5 years with pinnacle protection services. | 在PINNACLE保护服务工作5年 |
[08:37] | Did we find any more witnesses? | 还有其他目击者吗? |
[08:39] | Yeah, once the story hit the news. | 是的 消息一上新闻 |
[08:41] | 40 people saw a very suspicious, dark S.U.V. | 有40人说曾看见一辆可疑的深色越野车 |
[08:45] | Lieutenant Tao, what do we know about the murder weapon? | 陶警官 凶器什么情况? |
[08:48] | The markings on the slugs from the rifle barreling are consistent with a Sig Sauer. | 子弹上的痕迹 和SIG SAUER枪相吻合 |
[08:52] | Run the casings through the system, | 在系统中查找这个弹壳 |
[08:54] | see if our murder weapon’s been used in any other crime. | 看凶器是否在以前的案子里用过 |
[08:57] | Detective Daniels, as our official liaison to Homeland Security, | DANIELS探长 你作为我们局在国土安全局的正式联络员 |
[09:00] | could you find out what they know about Mr. Moktari? | 麻烦你去了解下他们掌握的关于MOKTARI的情况 |
[09:03] | Detective Sanchez, if you could do the same with the gang unit. | SANCHEZ探长 你也去询问下黑帮调查组 |
[09:05] | Lieutenant Provenza, find out if the shooting matches anyone’s M.O. | PROVENZA副队长 麻烦你调查下这次射杀是否吻合某人的风格 |
[09:08] | Oh, and i told the FBI that you hurt your wrist, | 哦 我告诉联邦调查局你的腕关节受伤了 |
[09:11] | so have that bandaged up before they get here. | 麻烦在他们来之前把绷带戴上 |
[09:14] | And sergeant Gabriel, please, please, please find me that S.U.V. | GABRIEL警官 请你无务必要找到那辆越野车 |
[09:18] | Yes, ma’am. | 好的 女士 |
[09:20] | – So Fritzie, who is this jerk, anyway? – Jackson? | FRITZIE 那个讨厌的家伙究竟是什么人? |
[09:24] | He’s an ok guy. He’s under a lot of pressure these days. | JACKSON?他人很好呀 这些日子他压力很大 |
[09:27] | And i’m not? | 我压力就不大啊? |
[09:28] | I haven’t even been able to call my mother back in 2 weeks. | 我都连续两周没能给妈妈打电话了 |
[09:31] | – She’s threatening to visit. – So how’s the case going? | 她都急着要来看我 那么案件进展如何? |
[09:35] | Oh, i can’t find anything on this Moktari guy. | 这个MOKTARI身上查不出什么线索 |
[09:38] | His bank statements, D.M.V. records, work visas… everything’s frozen. | 他的银行存款 车辆登记 工作签证卡– 全都冻结了 |
[09:43] | Yeah. Yeah, we do that. | 是 是 是我们冻结的 |
[09:45] | But don’t worry. You’ll find out soon enough. | 别着急 很快你就能查了 |
[09:48] | Yeah, right. You’re sending me some liaison officer. | 哦 是嘛 派来个什么联络官 |
[09:52] | Now i have to deal with some some pompous, arrogant oaf… | 我现在得对付– 那个华而不实 傲慢自大 |
[09:56] | who doesn’t know thing one about investigating a murder. | 一点都不懂谋杀调查的家伙 |
[10:00] | You wouldn’t happen to know who they’re sending over, would you? | 你应该不知道他们派谁过来吧 是吗? |
[10:02] | Yeah. | 哦 |
[10:05] | I do. | 我知道 |
[10:13] | Look, i know L.A.P.D. and the FBI… | 我知道洛杉矶警察局 |
[10:15] | don’t exactly have a spotless record… | 和联邦调查局合作 |
[10:18] | when it comes to working together. | 一直不是很愉快 |
[10:20] | And by the way, the bureau’s sorry about your accident. | 另外 局里对发生的意外表示遗憾 |
[10:26] | But personally, i’ve heard nothing but good things about all of you from… | 不过 我个人听到的 都是关于你们的好话 从– |
[10:30] | Uh, agent Howard, if you could just continue on with the briefing, please. | HOWARD探员 你能不能… 继续简报 谢谢 |
[10:33] | – Thank you. – Right. | 好的 |
[10:36] | Razi Moktari used to be just an import-export guy | RAZI MOKTARI曾经是个进出口商 |
[10:40] | who sometimes found interesting ways… | 在海关倒是有自己一套本事 |
[10:43] | around paying customs. | |
[10:45] | But after the invasion of Iraq, like a lot of muslims… | 但是在入侵伊拉克之后 象很多穆斯林人一样 |
[10:48] | he became more political. We put him on our watch list. | 他变得政治上更加极端 我们就开始监控他 |
[10:51] | Last year, he got involved with an… | 去年 |
[10:53] | islamic charity that funds schools, | 他加入了一个伊斯兰慈善组织 资助学校 |
[10:54] | hospitals, and, we believe, possible terrorist activities. | 医院 以及一些我们认为是恐怖主义的活动 |
[10:58] | Do you have any direct evidence that links Razi to them? | 你有没有把RAZI和这些联系起来的直接证据? |
[11:03] | I have not had a chance to go through all our information. | 我还没来得及纵览整个情报 |
[11:06] | In other words, no. | 换句话说就是没有 |
[11:08] | I’d like to recommend that we raise the terror alert level | 我提议把安全警戒提高到 |
[11:11] | to british racing green. | 绿色级别 |
[11:13] | Is it true FBI computers aren’t connected to the internet? | 联邦调查局的电脑是不是不和外界网络连接? |
[11:17] | We’re upgrading our systems. | 我们在升级系统 如果你愿意这次能 |
[11:18] | On the off chance that you might be able to provide a single direct answer… | 如果你愿意这次能 直接正面回答我们的问题 |
[11:22] | to one of our questions, i’d like to ask how long you’ve been assigned | 我想问一下你分配到反恐组 |
[11:25] | to the terrorist division. | 有多久了? 大约3小时 |
[11:26] | About 3 hours. | 大约3小时 我一般负责反帮特别小组 |
[11:27] | – I usually head up the gang task force. – Gangs. | 我一般负责反帮特别小组 是反帮派 |
[11:30] | POPE Actually, chief Pope, there is some overlap | |
[11:35] | between gangs and terrorist groups. | 其实反帮派和反恐 有相似的地方 |
[11:38] | They both get most of their money from drug trafficking, | 他们都主要依靠贩毒的收入 |
[11:40] | and they both work real hard to move that money around | 他们费尽心思转移赃钱 |
[11:42] | without attracting attention. | 避免他人的注意 我们怀疑MOKTARI先生也参与其中 |
[11:43] | We suspect Mr. Moktari was involved with that pipeline. | 我们怀疑MOKTARI先生也参与其中 |
[11:46] | As a matter of fact, my colleagues were in the process of tracking… | 其实 我的同事们正在追查 一笔200万现金的来源 |
[11:49] | $2 million in cash that had just come into Moktari’s possession | 是就在他被杀时 |
[11:52] | at the time he was killed. | 到MOKTARI手中的 你怎么知道这笔钱? |
[11:54] | How did you know about that money in the first place? | 你怎么知道这笔钱? |
[11:57] | Unfortunately, that’s classified. But i can share this with you. | 恕我不能透露 不过我可以告诉你们这个 |
[12:02] | If you’ll take one, pass the rest around… | 麻烦你们传递一下 每人拿一份 … |
[12:10] | Here are… | 这些是… |
[12:13] | 50 names. | 50个人的名字– 朋友 敌人 |
[12:15] | Friends, enemies, other individuals who might be involved with Moktari. | 其他和MOKTARI有关的人 |
[12:19] | I would like some of you to start here. Divvy up the suspects, | 希望你们能着手调查他们 |
[12:22] | run their credit reports. | 把嫌疑人分类 检查银行信用报告 |
[12:24] | Thank you, agent Howard. | 谢谢 HOWARD探员 |
[12:25] | I think everyone here knows how to do a background check. | 我想这里人人都知道怎么做背景调查 |
[12:29] | So we have a lot of work and not a lot of bodies, so let’s get busy. | 看来我们有很多活要干 尸体要处理 大家开始干活吧 |
[12:33] | And on behalf of the L.A.P.D., agent Howard, i’d like to wish you a successful… | 我代表洛杉矶警察局 希望HOWARD探员您能成功 |
[12:38] | and swift, speedy, very, very fast conclusion to your investigation. | 迅速的 结束您的调查 |
[12:41] | Well, it’s good to see you, too, Will. | 也很高兴见到你 WILL |
[12:46] | – I have to interview Mrs. Moktari. – Ok. | 我要询问MOKTARI夫人 哦 好的 |
[12:52] | Uh, no, sergeant. | 哦 不 警官 你还是留在这吧 |
[12:53] | I think you should stay here and sort through all that material… | 把停车场的资料仔细分类 |
[12:56] | from the parking garage. Finding that S.U.V. is our first priority. | 找到那辆越野车是我们的重中之中 |
[12:59] | – Well, who’s going with you? – Uh, agent Howard. | 那么谁和你去? HOWARD探员 |
[13:04] | – Yeah. Ok. – Won’t be long. | 哦 好吧… 不会太久 |
[13:07] | Right. Yeah. Good luck with that. | 好的 祝好运 |
[13:10] | Not the friendliest group i’ve ever met with. | 我还真没遇到过这么不友好的小组 |
[13:12] | Well, they’re a little slow to warm up. | 和他们融洽需要点时间 |
[13:32] | – Deputy chief Brenda Leigh Johnson. – Come in. | – 副警长BRENDA LEIGH JOHNSON. – 请进 |
[13:34] | Agent Howard, FBI. | HOWARD探员 联邦调查局 |
[13:38] | Our hospitality, it’s suffered since the death of my father. | 自从我父亲死后 我们的盛情却被人家当粪土 |
[13:40] | The FBI has taken even our teacups. | 联邦调查局的人连茶杯都拿走了 |
[13:42] | Sorry about the search. | 搜查房子的事我很抱歉 |
[13:45] | I’ll try and have everything returned as soon as possible, | 我会尽快让他们把东西还回来 |
[13:47] | but we really need to talk to your mother. | 但我们现在必须要和你母亲谈谈 |
[13:49] | The women of this house are not allowed to speak with men. | 这个屋子的女人不得和男人说话 |
[13:51] | – We need to ask her some questions. – No. | -我们要问她几个问题 -不行 |
[13:53] | Faraz, please… | FARAZ 别这样– |
[13:55] | This is unacceptable. | 这是无法接受的 |
[13:57] | They want to know what happened to your father. | 他们想知道你父亲之死的详情 |
[14:02] | May i not speak to the woman? | 我可以和那位女士谈吗? |
[14:12] | Thank you for taking the time to speak with me. | 感谢你抽空和我谈谈 |
[14:17] | – Is this your daughter? – Yes. | 这位是你女儿? 是的 你没事吧? |
[14:19] | – Are you all right? – Oh, yeah, i’m fine. Just a little glass. | 哦 是的 我很好 玻璃扎了下 |
[14:22] | Yes. Fatima. She’s upstairs resting. It’s been a traumatic day. | 是我女儿 叫Fatima 她在楼上休息 今天对谁来说都不好受 |
[14:28] | And dust from the search has affected her asthma. | 搜房子时灰尘飞扬引发了她的哮喘病 |
[14:33] | – Please. Please, you must sit. – Thank you. | 请坐 谢谢 |
[14:38] | So sorry about what’s been done to your house. | 您屋子被弄成这样实在过意不去 |
[14:40] | – Must be a nightmare for you. – I am uncertain of what happened… | 您一定很难受吧 其实我也不知道发生了什么事 |
[14:45] | and my son tells me nothing. How can i help you? | 我儿子也不告诉我 我能帮什么忙? |
[14:50] | I’d like to know more about your husband. | 我想再深入了解下您的丈夫 |
[14:52] | They really tore this place up, Faraz. | 他们还真把这个地方翻了个底朝天 FARAZ |
[14:55] | It’s like they were looking for something in particular. | 看上去他们是在找什么东西 |
[14:59] | Any idea what that might be? | 知道是什么东西吗? |
[15:02] | Our families escaped from Iran | 就在霍梅尼革命爆发前夕 |
[15:04] | just before Khomeini’s revolution. | 我们双方家人逃离了伊朗 |
[15:06] | They went to London, and it was there they decided… | 去了伦敦 |
[15:09] | we should get married. | 在那 家里人定了我们的婚事 |
[15:11] | Didn’t you know that your dad recently came into a bunch of money? | 你知道你父亲最近有了笔巨款吗? |
[15:14] | Who cares about money? Someone murdered my father. | 谁还关心什么钱?有人杀了我的父亲 |
[15:16] | Maybe because they wanted the $2 million he was holding. | 也许他们想要他手上的那200万美元 |
[15:19] | What brought you to L.A.? | 那你又是怎么到了洛杉矶的呢? |
[15:22] | Razi’s business. 5 years ago. | RAZI的生意在此 五年前 |
[15:26] | We thought it would be a nice life for our children, for us. | 我们觉得这里的生活对孩子很好 还有我们 |
[15:33] | And then… all this trouble. | 接着就是很多烦恼 |
[15:38] | His family in Tehran became very political, | 他在德黑兰的家人变得越来越政治化 |
[15:42] | more religious, and everything changed. | 宗教信仰也很极端 一切就变了 |
[15:49] | Everything. | 一切 |
[15:54] | I hope my son has called our friends. | 希望我儿子已经给我们朋友打过电话了 |
[15:56] | There are so many people who ought to know about Razi’s death. | RAZI的死讯要通知好多人 |
[16:00] | And if you know anything about that money, | 如果你知道那笔钱的事 |
[16:03] | it’s in your family’s best interest to tell me. | 为了你的家人 你最好告诉我 |
[16:07] | Do you ever go back to Iran? | 你有没有回过伊朗? |
[16:10] | We were going back next week to visit family. | 我们本来打算下周回去看家里人 |
[16:13] | That’s why i was at the medical center, get a physical before traveling. | 所以我们才去医疗中心 出国前先检查下身体 |
[16:17] | And your husband went with you. | 你丈夫和你一起去的? |
[16:19] | It is improper for a woman to be alone with a man who is not her family. | 一个女人和家族外的男人在一起 是不合规矩的 |
[16:23] | You mentioned to detective Daniels | 你对DANIELS探长说 |
[16:25] | that you thought the government was behind this? | 你觉得政府是这次枪杀的幕后黑手? |
[16:29] | Look what they did to our home. | 你好好看看他们怎么破坏了我们家 |
[16:32] | You were traveling with your father. He was teaching you his business. | 你一直同你父亲到处行走 他教你生意场上的道道 |
[16:36] | It’s now my business and not yours. | 现在这是我的生意 和你无关 |
[16:39] | My husband was murdered, | 我丈夫是被谋杀的 |
[16:42] | and they treat us like he was the murderer. | 可他们现在似乎把我丈夫看成凶手 |
[16:45] | They took our books, our pictures, even my daughter’s prescriptions, | 他们拿走了我们的书 照片 甚至我女儿的药方药 |
[16:49] | which now i must have refilled. | 可我需要那个为我女儿抓药啊 |
[16:55] | I’ll look into that. | 我会帮你问问 |
[16:57] | Please. Might you come back… | 等等 |
[17:00] | and tell us how the investigation proceeds? | 你回来时能不能告知调查的进展? |
[17:03] | My son… | 我儿子… |
[17:07] | He’s very angry. | 他很生气 |
[17:11] | All right… | 好吧… |
[17:12] | But if in your business you happen to come across about 2 million in cash | 如果是你的生意 你正好获得了这200万美元 |
[17:16] | and you try and do anything with that money other than give it to the FBI… | 如果你想不交给联邦调查局 就私自处理掉这笔钱– |
[17:19] | – You can’t do anything to me. – Really? | -你奈何不了我 - 是吗? |
[17:21] | You might want to take a closer look at the Patriot Act. | 你也许应该再好好研究下“爱国者法令” (“9・11”事件后通过的法令 让安全部门获得更大的搜查特权) |
[17:23] | Agent Howard. You ready to go? | HOWARD探员 准备走了吗? |
[17:28] | Thanks, Faraz. I’m sorry for your loss. | 谢谢 FARAZ 你父亲之死我很难过 |
[17:35] | Layla and Fatima were both flying to London, then to Tehran. | LAYLA和FATIMA本来计划下周先一起飞往伦敦 然后转机去德黑兰 |
[17:39] | Leaving tomorrow. | 但是唯独没有RAZI或儿子的预定安排 |
[17:40] | But there are no reservations for Razi or the boy. | 但是唯独没有RAZI或儿子的预定安排 |
[17:43] | What about another airline, another day? | 有没有可能是另外一天 别的班次? |
[17:45] | What about another name or another airport? | 也许是另外的名字 别的机场 |
[17:48] | I’ll look into it with with I.S. and Homeland Security. | 我问一下内部安全部门和国土安全局 |
[17:51] | Doesn’t the timing of this whole trip seem like an awfully big coincidence? | 你们不觉得这次他们出行的时间 是不是过于巧合了? |
[18:00] | $2 million goes missing. | 2百万消失 |
[18:03] | The wife and the daughter leaving the country. | 妻子和女儿要离开美国 |
[18:05] | – The husband is shot down. – That seems like a very big coincidence. | 丈夫也死了 是啊 巧合的有点过头了 |
[18:08] | Absolutely. Uh, lieutenant Tao, any news from the coroner? | 的确是 陶警官 验尸官那怎么说? |
[18:13] | Preliminary reports consistent with eyewitness testimony. | 初步检验吻合目击者的描述 |
[18:16] | Close range, probably Razi first, then the bodyguard. | 近距离射击 可能先是RAZI 然后是保镖 |
[18:21] | – Anything about the gun? – Not the weapon of a repeat offender. | 枪呢? 以前案件中没有使用过 |
[18:24] | And our elusive S.U.V., | 至于我们难找的越野车 |
[18:26] | i finally got a time-stamped record | 我终于找到了一份 有进出停车场时间表的记录 |
[18:28] | of everyone who swiped in and out of the garage. Now here’s the thing. | 问题是 |
[18:31] | No one left 10 minutes before or anytime after the shooting. | 枪击发生前后10分钟 没人离开停车场 |
[18:37] | Car’s still there. | 车还在那 |
[18:39] | Find out everything you can about every car in that garage. | 全力搜查停车场里每辆车 |
[18:42] | Get warrants to open ’em up and have S.I.D. go through every inch of every car. | 获得搜查令然后进入车内搜查 让鉴证科的人仔细搜查每个角落 |
[18:46] | We’re looking for gunshot residue on the passenger window | 我们要找后座窗户上残余火药 |
[18:48] | or even some blowback on the door. | 甚至是后坐力对门造成的影响的痕迹 是嘛?也许我该写下来 |
[18:50] | Really? | 是嘛?也许我该写下来 |
[18:51] | Maybe i should write that down, ’cause that’s news to me. | 这些我听着都觉得很新鲜嘛 |
[18:55] | Thank you all. Thank you all very much. | 谢谢大家 非常感谢大家 |
[18:58] | – Thank you. – Chief? | 谢谢 厄 |
[19:02] | I think my time would be better spent on something other than the garage. | 警长 我觉得我还是 别把我精力浪费在停车场里 |
[19:07] | But that vehicle’s the strongest lead we have right now. | 可那辆车目前是我们最有希望的线索 |
[19:10] | How many cars are there? | 一共有多少车? |
[19:12] | 6 floors. That’s like 300 cars. I mean, it’s a 2 or 3-day job. | 6层 大概300辆 怎么说也得找上个两、三天 |
[19:16] | Go see captain Taylor. | 那就去见TAYLOR队长 POPE警长同意我 |
[19:17] | I got permission from chief Pope to appropriate personnel… | POPE警长同意我 |
[19:19] | from Robbery-Homicide. | 从重案组调人 |
[19:22] | – Thank you, sergeant. – Yes, ma’am. | 谢谢 警官 好的 女士 |
[19:34] | I don’t mind when she takes my resources. That’s all right. | 她向我借人力 我不介意 没关系 |
[19:39] | But when she starts to take my friends, | 但是当她一个个拉拢我的朋友时 |
[19:42] | that’s when i get upset. | 我可很不高兴 |
[19:44] | Well, you don’t have to worry about that, captain. | 你不用担心那个 队长 |
[19:46] | I know who my friends are. | 我知道哪些人是我的朋友 |
[19:47] | But chief Johnson signs my evaluations, so… | 但是JOHNSON警长负责签我的评估报告 所以– |
[19:50] | Still, i was telling detective Flynn here that the only time… | 刚才我还和FLYNN探长说呢 如今我要想见到你 |
[19:54] | i ever get to see you anymore is when she wants something. | 恐怕只有她要你为他办事的时候吧 是吗? |
[19:57] | – What’s with that? – Well, this time, it’s me, though. | 这次是我办事 |
[19:59] | I’m supervising an S.I.D. team. | 我负责监管鉴证小队 |
[20:01] | We’re running background checks on a bunch of cars. | 我们要查几辆车的情况 |
[20:03] | Sounds real glamorous up there in Priority Homicide. | 听起来要案组那挺有意思的嘛 |
[20:07] | What is it you need, another pair of hands? | 你究竟要什么呢 再来个人手? |
[20:10] | – Yeah. – I’ll go. | -是的 -我去 呃 |
[20:13] | – I mean, that’d be great. Only… – Only what? | 太好了 不过– 不过什么 … |
[20:17] | Well, sir… Lieutenant Flynn is one of our best guys here at the department, | FLYNN副队长是我们局的精英之一 |
[20:21] | but he and… | 不过他和– |
[20:22] | The bitch hates my guts. | 那个婊子恨死我了 说出来没关系的 GABRIEL |
[20:24] | – You can say it, Gabriel. – I don’t want to say that, but… | -我不想这么说 -嘿 我不在乎 |
[20:27] | – I don’t care. – Wait a minute! | 喔 喔 等等 |
[20:30] | Time out here. I care. | 时间可不等人 我在乎呀 |
[20:33] | We’re not here to indulge our personal feelings. | 我们来这可不是解决什么个人恩怨的 |
[20:36] | We are here to protect and to serve. | 我们是为了保护大众 服务大众 |
[20:41] | – Now you want to move this thing along. – Of course, sir. | 你要抛开这事 当然 先生 |
[20:44] | And experience counts for something. | 经验也很重要 |
[20:48] | Lieutenant Flynn will help guide you through this, won’t you, lieutenant? | FLYNN副队长会帮你的 是吧? |
[20:51] | Yes, sir. | 当然 |
[20:54] | Yeah. Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[20:59] | Lieutenant Tao’s found something i think you ought to take a look at. | 陶警官有些眉目了 你最好来看看 |
[21:03] | Someone as professional as this shooter needs to keep in practice, | 我寻思着象这么专业的枪手 得不停地练习 |
[21:07] | so i called firing ranges. Got a list of customers | 所以我就打电话给射击场 得到一些常客的名单 |
[21:11] | and i googled those names. That’s an internet thing. | 然后我就上google查了他们的名字 google是网络搜索引擎 |
[21:14] | Yeah, i know what Google is, lieutenant. | 我知道google是什么 警官 |
[21:16] | It’s the FBI that has a hard time getting on-line, not me. | 是联邦调查局上不了网 不是我 |
[21:20] | Anyway, this is what turned up. | 反正我查到了这个 |
[21:23] | A guy named Craig Sherman is claiming credit for killing Razi Moktari. | 一个叫CRAIG SHERMAN的人声称 对RAZI MOKTARI的死负责 |
[21:27] | “Time for patriotic americans to free themselves from terror. | “爱国的美国人啊 是时候摆脱恐怖了” |
[21:30] | PROTECT AMERICA | 在他们没处决我们之前先处决他们” |
[21:31] | Our duty to execute them before they execute us.” | 在他们没处决我们之前先处决他们” |
[21:34] | It says no muslim is innocent, and Razi Moktari is only the first. | 还说没有穆斯林人是无辜的 RAZI MOKTARI只是第一个而已 |
[21:38] | All right, we need to get some units over to this Craig Sherman’s house right away. | 好吧 我们得立刻派小组 去CRAIG SHERMAN家 |
[21:41] | I’ll call over, see if i can’t get us FBI backup. | 我打电话给联邦调查局 让他们派增援 |
[21:43] | Oh, didn’t i tell you? We picked him up 15 minutes ago. | 哦 我没告诉你吗? 15分钟前我们就把他抓来了 |
[21:54] | Put him in interview one with the other men for the lineup, please. | 把他和其他人 关在审讯一室站成一排 |
[22:04] | So that’s the mighty Craig Sherman, huh? | 这个就是CRAIG SHERMAN? |
[22:09] | Listen, we searched his house. | 我们搜了他的房子 |
[22:11] | – There’s no sign of the $2 million. – Really? | 找不到那2百万美元 |
[22:13] | Well, how about a gun or a dark S.U.V.? | 是吗? 那么找到枪或者深色的越野车了吗? |
[22:16] | ‘Cause i thought we were investigating a murder, | 我以为我们是在调查谋杀案 |
[22:18] | but y’all seem to be running more of a treasure hunt here. | 可你们的人倒象是在寻宝 |
[22:23] | Can i talk to you? | 能和你聊几句吗? |
[22:34] | The missing $2 million we’ve been tracking… | 我们在追查的2百万美元– |
[22:36] | is yours, isn’t it? | 是你的 是吗? |
[22:38] | Moktari got that money through an FBI middleman. | MOKTARI是通过联邦调查局的中间人得到这笔钱的 |
[22:40] | Y’all were planning on tracing that money as it left L.A. | 本来你们打算钱流出洛杉矶后进行追踪 |
[22:42] | Now y’all can’t find it. | 可现在你们找不到了 别动不动就“你们” |
[22:44] | Hey, listen, enough with the “y’all, ” ok? | 别动不动就“你们” |
[22:46] | I had nothing to do with this. Do you think i wanted this assignment? | 我和这没关系 你以为我想接这个任务啊? |
[22:49] | I was given direct orders. I’ve got to follow them. | 上头直接下达的命令 我只好服从 |
[22:52] | Look, you’re working a murder. That’s important. | 我知道你在调查谋杀 这很重要 |
[22:54] | But so is keeping $2 million out of the hands of terrorists. | 但不让2百万美元落入恐怖分子手中也很重要 |
[22:57] | The FBI shouldn’t have given him that money in the first place. | 联邦调查局一开始就不应该给那笔钱 |
[22:59] | And so far you haven’t provided one single piece of evidence | 而且到目前为止你没能提供丝毫证据能表明 |
[23:02] | that Razi Moktari was a terrorist, | RAZI MOKTARI是恐怖分子 |
[23:04] | because if you had, we wouldn’t be here. | 因为你要是有 我们也不用跑到这来了 |
[23:09] | Brenda. What a surprise. | BRENDA 没想到在这见到你 |
[23:13] | Well, the ladies’ room never has any toilet paper ever. | 女厕所 怎么就没有卫生纸呢? |
[23:24] | Hey, Will. | 嘿 WILL |
[23:32] | Thank you, sir. Thanks for coming. | 谢谢 谢谢你们 |
[23:37] | Hello. I’m Dr. William Graham. From yesterday. | 哈罗 我是WILLIAM GRAHAM医生 昨天停车场里的 |
[23:41] | Oh, yes. | 哦 是啊 |
[23:43] | – Are you doing all right? – We’re fine. Thank you for asking. | 你没事吧? 我们很好 谢谢你关心 |
[23:46] | We’re ready for you now. | 你们可以进来了 |
[23:55] | If you recognize anyone, just write the numbers down. | 如果你们认出谁了 就写下号码 |
[23:58] | Go ahead, Buzz. | 开始 BUZZ |
[24:15] | – I don’t recognize any of them. – Ma’am? | 我一个也不认识 女士 |
[24:19] | – Ok, thank you your time. – Wait a minute. One of these men… | 好的 谢谢 |
[24:22] | – It’s one of these men. – Here. You can use this door. | 等等 就是他们中的一个呀 你们这边走 |
[24:24] | Faraz, please. | FARAZ 求你了 |
[24:31] | Go ahead and record this. | 赶快录下来 |
[24:35] | – What are they saying? – My farsi’s a little rusty. | 他们在说什么? 法尔西语 我有点生疏了 嘿 嘿 嘿 |
[24:57] | Settle down! Settle down! | 冷静下来 冷静下来 |
[25:02] | You’re sure you don’t want to press charges? | 你肯定不起诉追究? |
[25:04] | My son is emotional. | 我儿子只是一时冲动 |
[25:06] | It’s hard for a boy to lose his father. | 儿子失去了父子自然心里很难受 |
[25:12] | Please, we would like to go back to our house now. | 我们想回家了 |
[25:15] | If you don’t want to go home, if you don’t feel safe, | 如果你们不想回家 觉得那不安全 |
[25:20] | we can find a place for you for a couple of days. | 我们可以为你们找个地方 住几天 保护你们 |
[25:23] | – Protect you. – Like you protected my father? | 象你们保护我父亲那样? |
[25:29] | Mother, you will come. | 母亲 你必须回家 |
[25:42] | Look, if she insists on protecting him, nothing we can do. | 如果她执意要保护他 我们也没办法 |
[25:52] | Mr. Sherman. | SHERMAN先生 |
[25:54] | Normally i don’t conduct interviews like this | 一般我对受询对象没什么了解 |
[25:56] | until i know a little bit more about a person, | 是不会轻易来审讯的 |
[25:58] | but you seem to be in a hurry to get to prison, | 不过你似乎急着要往牢里钻 |
[26:01] | so i thought i’d help speed the process along. | 我也干脆加快审讯速度 |
[26:04] | – So they’ve read you your rights? – Twice. | 那么他们宣读了你的权利? |
[26:07] | – And you don’t want an attorney? – No. | -两遍 -你不想请律师? -不 |
[26:09] | And you’ve already admitted to killing Razi Moktari and Jeffrey Sanders? | -你也承认是你杀害了 RAZI MOKTARI和JEFFREY SANDERS? |
[26:13] | – Yes. – Well, congratulations, Mr. Sherman. | 那么我就恭喜你了 SHERMAN先生 |
[26:15] | You’ve done just about everything but give yourself a lethal injection. | 你该做的都做了 就差执行毒药注射了 |
[26:18] | I’m not afraid to die for my country. | 我不怕为国捐躯 |
[26:20] | They don’t have a monopoly on martyrdom, you know. | 殉身又不是他们那垄断了的 |
[26:23] | We can decide the question of who “they” are. | 我们稍后再讨论这个“他们”是谁 |
[26:26] | Why did you target Razi Moktari? | 你为什么要杀死RAZI MOKTARI? |
[26:29] | – He’s Iranian. – Is he a terrorist? | 他是伊朗人 -他是恐怖分子吗? -他们杀死美国人时 |
[26:31] | Do they stop and ask if the americans they’ve killed are terrorists? | 问过他们是不是恐怖分子吗? |
[26:34] | No. You have to fight fire with fire. | 没问过 你得以暴制暴 |
[26:38] | They changed the rules of engagement, not me. | 是他们自己改变了交战规则 不是我 |
[26:41] | That’s very interesting. I… | 你的理论真有意思 我- |
[26:43] | I’ve never thought of terrorism quite like that. | 我从来就没那样思考过恐怖主义 |
[26:46] | It’s called asymmetrical warfare, ma’am. Look it up. | 这叫不对称的战争 女士 (交战双方军力悬殊,因此较弱一方 使用非传统战术如恐怖活动的战争) 自己去查查字典 |
[26:50] | You’ve given this a lot of thought, this counterattack of yours. | 看来你已经想了好一阵子 你的这个反击 |
[26:54] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[26:55] | I’m trying to set an example others can follow. | 我想给后来人树立个榜样 |
[26:57] | So how did you get so close to your target? | 那么你是怎么接近目标的? |
[27:02] | Research. Know your enemy. | 调查研究 了解你的敌人 |
[27:07] | That’s the first rule of war. Research. Know your enemy. | 这是战争第一条规则 跟踪他 他的日常活动也就成了你自己的活动 |
[27:12] | Ever read Sun Tzu and “The Art Of War”? | 看过孙子的《孙子兵法》吗? |
[27:14] | Attack where they are not prepared. Go out to where they do not expect. | “攻其不备 出敌不意” |
[27:18] | I picked a contained place where he felt safe, | 我挑了个他自认为很安全的半封闭地区 |
[27:21] | and when my enemy appeared, | 当我的敌人出现时 |
[27:24] | i blocked his escape route and emptied my weapon. | 我拦住他的去路 开枪射击 |
[27:27] | Aimed at the midsection to hit as many vital organs as possible. | 对准他的上腹部 这样可以命中更多的重要器官 |
[27:30] | – Explain the order of your attack. – I took out the bodyguard first | 说明下你的袭击次序 我先干掉了保镖 |
[27:33] | because i didn’t want to get shot before my mission was complete. | 因为我不想在任务完成前被别人打了 |
[27:37] | – And the gun? – Tossed it. | – 那么枪呢? -扔了 |
[27:40] | – And the car? – Not mine. Not telling. | – 还有车 – 不是我的 也不会暴露 |
[27:42] | – And you headed out the main exit? – Yes. | 你从主出口出去的? 是的 |
[27:46] | Why didn’t you shoot the wife? | 你为什么不开枪打他的妻子? |
[27:55] | There’s nothing to arrest him for, ’cause he obviously didn’t do it. | 我们没法逮捕他 因为很明显不是他干的 |
[27:59] | Being a publicity junkie’s not a crime. | 喜欢哗众取宠可称不上犯罪 |
[28:02] | Something he said really bothers me. | 他的话中有些东西让我生疑 |
[28:04] | What’s that? | 是什么 他描述的袭击场景过于书本化 |
[28:05] | The attack he described is textbook. | 是什么 他描述的袭击场景过于书本化 |
[28:08] | Is better, in fact, than what actually happened. | 其实比真实情况还要好 |
[28:12] | Detective Tao, could you walk me through the ballistics one more time. | 陶警官 我们再一起 模拟下弹道情况吧 |
[28:20] | Bang! | 砰! 第一枪应该是在这 |
[28:21] | We believe the first hit was here, | 第一枪应该是在这 |
[28:23] | then as Moktari spun from the impact, the next one was here, | MOKTARI受枪击后转身倒下时 |
[28:27] | bouncing him off the car, and here. | 第二击在这 把他一下子打出了车内 |
[28:31] | And just before he fell… | 然后是这 就在倒地前 |
[28:32] | the last one went through the top of his head. | 最后一枪射穿他的头顶部 |
[28:36] | The shooter kept firing after Moktari fell. | MOKTARI倒地后枪手继续射击 |
[28:39] | Those were the 3 misses against the wall. | 三枪打到了墙上 |
[28:42] | Then he turned on the bodyguard, | 然后他转向保镖 |
[28:44] | twice in the gut, one in the arm, | 腹部两枪 臂部一枪 |
[28:49] | and the last one in the neck. | 最后一枪在颈部 |
[28:55] | Let’s go through it again in real time without all the… stabbing. | 我们再实时模拟一次 这次不要扎了 |
[29:09] | Bang! Bang bang bang bang… – Stop! | 砰!砰!砰! 砰!砰!砰!砰!砰!– |
[29:15] | Does this seem strange to anyone else? That in all that time… | 停! 大家不觉得奇怪吗? |
[29:18] | Jeffrey Sanders couldn’t get off one round? | 这么长时间内 保镖JEFFREY SANDERS竟然一枪未发? |
[29:23] | Let’s take a look at his weapon. | 我们看一下他的武器 |
[29:26] | It was rather ingenious, but simple enough a child could do it. | 真有心思 不过简单到连小孩都会 |
[29:30] | Someone put superglue in the firing pin. | 有人把强力胶涂在了撞针上 |
[29:34] | And that jammed it. | 这样就堵住了 |
[29:37] | Sanders wouldn’t have noticed it with his naked eye. | SANDERS仅仅凭肉眼是看不出来的 |
[29:39] | He could chamber a round. | 子弹可以上膛 |
[29:41] | You’d have to take the gun apart to find it. | 但得把枪拆了才能发现 |
[29:45] | So whoever did this… | 那么做手脚的这人… |
[29:48] | knew they didn’t have to worry about shooting the bodyguard first | 知道他们不用担心 要先干掉保镖 |
[29:51] | because they knew his gun wouldn’t go off. | 因为他的枪压根就打不出子弹 |
[29:54] | Who had access to that weapon? | 谁能拿到他的枪呢? |
[29:59] | Buzz, will you please make me a tape of the argument from this afternoon. | BUZZ 麻烦你把下午 那场争论做成磁带 |
[30:03] | Detective Tao, find agent Howard for me. | 陶警官 去把HOWARD探员叫来 |
[30:05] | And see if there’s anyone available in the department who speaks farsi. | 看看局里有什么人 会讲法尔西语 |
[30:09] | I want to find out what this boy was saying. | 我要知道男孩究竟说了什么? |
[30:19] | – The boy’s upset with his mother. – Well, we knew that. | 男孩在生母亲的气 这个 我们知道 |
[30:22] | Ok. | 好吧 |
[30:26] | The boy says, “i’m the head of household. You will do as i say. | 男的说“我是一家之主 你必须照我说的去办 |
[30:30] | One of them must pay for father.” She says, “please calm down.” | 他们当中一人必须为父亲的死而付出代价” 女的说“冷静下来” |
[30:34] | And he says, “enough. Next week, you will go home, | 然后男的说“好了 下周你就回家 |
[30:37] | “where the air is pure for Fatima and the people are pure for you.” | 那边空气纯净 对FATIMA有好处 那里的人对你也很淳朴” |
[30:42] | “But who will look after you?” That’s her. | “可谁来照顾你呢”女的说的 |
[30:45] | And he says, “i’ve found father’s money. I will look after myself.” | 然后男的说“我已经发现父亲的钱了 我自己会照顾好自己” |
[30:49] | “But you’re just a child…” What was that? | “可你还是个孩子”这是什么回事? |
[30:53] | – He hit her. – And she hit him back. | 他打了她 而她也还了手 |
[30:57] | – Could we go back through that again? – Excuse us, chief. | 我们能不能再听一遍? 打扰一下 警长 |
[31:01] | We just finished up with the last of the cars. | 我们刚刚搜查完所有的车 |
[31:03] | No G.S.R., no blowback, nothing. | 没有残余火药 没有后坐力痕迹 |
[31:06] | Well, thank you, sergeant. | 谢谢 警官 |
[31:08] | Lieutenant Flynn, pleasure as always. | FLYNN副队长 谢谢你 |
[31:11] | Yeah. | 是啊 你们可以解除封锁了 |
[31:12] | – Go ahead and release the crime scene. – Excuse me, ma’am? | 你们可以解除封锁了 什么 女士? |
[31:15] | What? | 什么? 如果那样 我们下一步 |
[31:17] | Well, how would you like us to proceed? You know, in locating the S.U.V.? | 如果那样 我们下一步 该怎么找那辆越野车? 哦 呃… |
[31:24] | Never mind. | 没关系 明天早上我们会用新的办法去找那辆车 |
[31:25] | We’ll try a new tack on the car in the morning. | 明天早上我们会用新的办法去找那辆车 |
[31:27] | Thank you. Thank you, sergeant. | 谢谢 谢谢 警官 |
[31:31] | Go back to the part where the boy talked about the air being pure for his sister. | 倒带到男孩说 “那边空气纯净 对FATIMA有好处”那部分 |
[31:36] | I want to hear that again. | 我要再听一遍 |
[31:41] | Where’s Fritz? | FRITZ在哪里? |
[31:43] | Yeah, the boy’s got the money. | 是的 钱在男孩手中 |
[31:45] | – You know what’s funny? – What? | 嘿 真好笑 -什么好笑? -她还是无法忍受我 |
[31:47] | She can’t stand me. | 我尽所能让她日子不好过 |
[31:48] | I’ve done everything i can to make her life miserable, | 我尽所能让她日子不好过 |
[31:50] | and here you are, you’ve tried to help her out whenever you could | 而你却一直在尽所能帮助她 |
[31:53] | and she treats us both exactly the same. Heh! | 结果呢?她对待我们俩是一个态度 |
[32:06] | Deputy chief Johnson. | 副警长JOHNSON |
[32:08] | I assume you’re here to tell me that you’ve arrested Mr. Moktari’s son. | 我猜你是来告诉我 你们逮捕了MOKTARI的儿子 |
[32:13] | Where’d you take him? Egypt? Saudi Arabia? | 你们把他带到哪了?埃及?沙特阿拉伯? |
[32:15] | I’m not at liberty to say. | 我无权透露 不过他可是恐怖分子的儿子 携带巨款 |
[32:17] | But he is the son of a terrorist with a lot of money, and we need to get it back. | 不过他可是恐怖分子的儿子 携带巨款 我们要把钱拿回来 |
[32:22] | Though your lack of respect for my professional ability… | 虽然你摆明了 |
[32:26] | couldn’t be more obvious, i’d like to share an observation with you. | 无视我的专业能力 但我还是想和你说说 |
[32:31] | I think that physical torture is an extremely unreliable means | 我觉得用严刑拷打 套取来的情报 |
[32:35] | of extracting information from people. | 是极其不可靠的 |
[32:37] | And allowing you to remove a murder suspect from our jurisdiction | 你私自把凶手带走 不让我们调查 |
[32:40] | is hardly what we agreed to. | 也违背了我们当初说好了的 |
[32:42] | There may be no need to interrogate Faraz at all. | 也许我们根本没必要审问FARAZ |
[32:46] | In fact, i think knowing her son’s in foreign custody might provide Mrs. Moktari… | 我觉得让MOKTARI夫人知道 自己的儿子被拘留在国外 |
[32:50] | with enough incentive to cooperate with us. | 她应该会乖乖地和我们合作 |
[32:53] | We’re not working against you. | 我们并没有和你们对着干 |
[32:55] | We’re just providing you with the necessary leverage | 我们只不过向你们提供必要的筹码 |
[32:58] | to find out exactly what the mother knows. | 好从母亲嘴里套话 |
[33:00] | Besides, an observant islamic woman | 另外 一位默守清规的伊斯兰女人 |
[33:03] | is much more likely to talk to me than she is to you. | 更愿意和我谈 而不是你 |
[33:05] | I look forward to seeing you in action, ma’am. Gentlemen. | 那我就期待着你的审讯 女士 各位 我告辞了 |
[33:13] | So if i can’t get Mrs. Moktari to tell me what they want to hear, | 那么我如果不能让MOKTARI夫人 说出他们想听的 |
[33:17] | they’re gonna beat the confession out of the kid. | 他们是不是要拷打那个孩子直到招供为止? |
[33:19] | Don’t complain to me. Complain to your trustworthy FBI advisor here. | 别向我发牢骚 跟你这位值得信赖的联邦调查局顾问说 |
[33:31] | I want you to know i only reported what Faraz said. | 我只是汇报了FARAZ的话 |
[33:34] | I had nothing to do with how that information was used. | 至于现在这个情况 与我无关 |
[33:38] | Look… | 听着… 我– |
[33:44] | I have really strong feelings for you, but i can’t… | 我对你有很深的感觉 但是我不能– |
[33:47] | Brenda, hey, before you say anything else, | BRENDA 先别说 |
[33:50] | effective tomorrow morning, | 明天早上起 我将正式退出这个调查 |
[33:51] | i am officially removed from this whole operation. | 我将正式退出这个调查 |
[33:56] | It’s not my beat in the first place, and… | 这本来就不是我的话 另外… |
[34:00] | i have equally strong feelings for you, too. | 我对你也有很深的感觉 |
[34:05] | Which is why you’re better off finishing this investigation on your own. | 所以你得自己 独力完成这次调查 |
[34:10] | I appreciate that. | 谢谢 |
[34:15] | But, before you finish up your paperwork, i just need one tiny favor from you. | 不过 在你完成文书工作前 我有个小小的要求 |
[34:19] | – Can we have dinner tomorrow night? – Yes, of course. | 明天晚上能一起吃晚饭吗? 当然可以 |
[34:25] | If i’m expected to get Mrs. Moktari to flip on her son, | 如果你们想让我劝MOKTARI夫人背叛她儿子 |
[34:28] | it’d be helpful for me to look through everything | 最好我能看下 |
[34:30] | that the FBI took out of her house. | 你们从她家拿走的东西 |
[34:33] | You looking for anything in particular? | 你在找某样东西? |
[34:35] | Yes. Her daughter’s prescriptions. | 是的 她女儿的处方药 |
[34:41] | I want to give ’em back. | 我-我想还给她 |
[34:51] | Getting a mother to give up her son might be a bit much to ask. | 让母亲背叛儿子 |
[34:54] | Even of Brenda. | 难于登天啊 恐怕就连BRENDA也做不到 |
[34:58] | We’ll settle for knowing where the money got to. | 我们只需要知道钱的去处 |
[35:02] | Thank you so much, Dr. Graham for coming in this one last time. | 十分感谢 GRAHAM医生 麻烦你了 保证这是最后一次 |
[35:06] | This should just take a minute. | 不会太长的 |
[35:17] | I am so sorry to put you in here with another man, | 我很抱歉 得让你和这位先生待在一起 |
[35:20] | but you were the only 2 witnesses who saw the murderer’s escape, | 但是你们俩是唯一 看见凶手逃跑的目击者 |
[35:25] | and we have spent so much time searching for that S.U.V., | 我们也花了大量时间在找那辆越野车 |
[35:28] | so in an attempt to end all the confusion, | 为了及早结案 |
[35:31] | i put one of the best cops i’ve ever worked with on the job, | 我叫上了与我共事过的最好的警察 |
[35:35] | and he searched through every car in that garage | 他搜遍了整个停车场的每辆车 |
[35:39] | because witnesses get things wrong… | 因为有时目击者也会搞错 |
[35:41] | sometimes. | |
[35:43] | Anyway, we couldn’t find the shooter’s car, | 不过我们怎么也找不到那辆车 |
[35:47] | and i finally realized why. | 但我终于知道我们为什么找不到了 |
[35:49] | And i could’ve kicked myself for being so stupid, | 我还真够笨的竟然没早点看出来 |
[35:52] | and it’s because there was no S.U.V. | 找不到车是因为… |
[35:55] | It just didn’t exist. | 根本就没有你们所说的这辆越野车 |
[35:57] | – What? – No getaway car. No vehicle at all. | 什么? 没有逃逸车辆 |
[36:02] | But… But that’s… | 压根就没什么车 可 可那也– |
[36:05] | I know, Dr. Graham. | 我知道 GRAHAM医生 |
[36:06] | I was surprised, too. Because you two just met each other yesterday, | 我也奇怪 因为你们俩昨天才见过面 |
[36:10] | and it’s very rare to find 2 witnesses who don’t know each other | 两个素未谋面的陌生人 |
[36:14] | telling the exact same lie. | 竟然撒同样的谎 几乎不大可能吧 |
[36:20] | So then i thought, “well, maybe they’re just pretending to be strangers.” | 然后我转念一想 “也许他们只是假装不认识” |
[36:25] | You told me that your daughter Fatima has asthma, | 你和我说你女儿FATIMA有哮喘 |
[36:28] | and Dr. Graham here is a pulmonary specialist. | 而这位GRAHAM医生正好是位肺部疾病专家 |
[36:30] | He treats lung disorders. | 他治疗肺功能紊乱的病人 |
[36:32] | So i went looking for the medication | 所以我就找出了 |
[36:36] | that the FBI took out of your house, | 联邦调查局拿走的处方药 |
[36:40] | and lo and behold, | 大家瞧瞧 |
[36:43] | prescribing physician was none other than… | 开处方的不是别人 正是… |
[36:47] | Dr. William Graham. | WILLIAM GRAHAM医生 |
[36:54] | Leila, it would be better to let me handle this. | LAYLA 你还是让我来处理这事 |
[36:57] | We want a lawyer. | 我们要律师 |
[36:59] | Listen to me, Leila, because i think you may have had enough | 你听好了 LAYLA 因为我觉得你厌烦了 |
[37:02] | of men making all the decisions for you, | 一直由男人为你作主 |
[37:05] | and if you bring a lawyer in here, i’m handing this whole mess… | 如果你请律师 |
[37:08] | over to the men of the FBI. | 我只好把烂摊子交给联邦调查局 |
[37:12] | They already have Faraz. I think they’ve taken him to Egypt. | 他们已经抓了FARAZ 好像把他送到埃及去了 |
[37:22] | You cannot do that. | 你不能这么做 |
[37:25] | He is only behaving the way his father taught him. | 他的行为举止只是受他父亲的影响 |
[37:29] | He’s… He’s going through… | 他 他经历着– |
[37:33] | He’s not a terrorist. | 他不是恐怖分子 |
[37:34] | Leila, for god’s sake, don’t speak. Don’t say a word. | LAYLA 天啊 别说话 一个字也别说 |
[37:37] | Dr. Graham, you say one more word, | GRAHAM医生 你要是再说话 |
[37:38] | and i’m arresting you for murder in the first degree. | 我就以一级谋杀罪名逮捕你 |
[37:42] | You see how easy that was? | 你看见这有多容易了吧 |
[37:44] | You don’t have to cede all your authority to a man. | 你无须把自己的权力交给男人 |
[37:47] | You can make this next decision all by yourself. | 你自己完全可以作主 |
[37:51] | Do you want an attorney? You have the right to one. | 你要不要请律师?你有这个权利 |
[37:55] | Maybe you’d like to remain silent, | 也许你想保持沉默 |
[37:57] | since everything you say can and will be used against you… | 但你所说的一切 |
[38:01] | in a court of law. | 都将成为呈堂证供 对你不利 |
[38:02] | But if you waive those rights for the next few minutes, | 但如果你放弃这个权利 |
[38:06] | you can make a few decisions yourself. | 你就可以自己作主 |
[38:18] | – I waive my rights. – See? | 我放弃权利 |
[38:21] | You’re taking back control bit by bit. | 看见了吗?你再慢慢地赢回控制权 |
[38:29] | Someone tampered with this gun. | 有人在枪上做了手脚 |
[38:34] | You can tell me who. | 你告诉我是谁 |
[38:38] | And with your answer, you could be deciding who lives… | 你的回答 能决定谁继续活下去… |
[38:44] | and who dies. | 谁又面临死亡 |
[38:46] | Was it Faraz? | 是FARAZ吗? |
[38:49] | Does he belong in a foreign prison? does he deserve to be tortured? | 他应该被关在他国的牢狱里吗? 他做了什么要受折磨 |
[38:53] | Or did you glue this firing pin in place? | 要不… 是你粘了这个撞针? |
[38:56] | Because you began having an affair with Dr. Graham. | 因为你和GRAHAM医生发生不正当的关系 |
[38:59] | Who could blame you? | 这能怨你吗? |
[39:01] | Razi was treating you like a prisoner. He was taking you back to Iran. | RAZI把你当作犯人看待 他还要把你送回伊朗 |
[39:04] | He wasn’t sending me back to Iran! | 他不是要把我送回伊朗 |
[39:08] | He was sending me back to the 17th century. | 他是要把我送回17世纪 |
[39:18] | I couldn’t live like that… | 我不能那样活着– |
[39:21] | Shut away, afraid even to speak. | 自我封闭 连话都不能说 |
[39:27] | That’s not a life. | 那简直不是人过的日子 |
[39:34] | – Tell me what happened the other day. – Oh, my god. Oh, my god. | 告诉我那天究竟怎么回事 哦 天啊 哦 天啊 |
[39:48] | We planned it around my doctor visit. | 我们预谋好了… 在看医生的时候 |
[39:54] | William cut the lines to the security cameras, | WILLIAM把保安监控录像的线路割掉 |
[39:58] | and as we were leaving, coming out of the elevator, | 当我们离开 走出电梯时 |
[40:04] | he walk… he walked over to Razi | 他走–他走向RAZI |
[40:09] | and fired the gun, | 然后开枪 |
[40:12] | and then he put it in his pocket. | 然后把枪放在口袋里 |
[40:18] | Please, don’t let them hurt Faraz. Please! | 求你了 别让他们伤害FARAZ 求求你了 |
[40:31] | William, i’m so sorry. | WILLIAM 我很抱歉 |
[40:37] | He was only trying to save me. | 他只是想拯救我 |
[40:47] | I think you may be able to convince a jury of that, too. | 也许你也能让陪审团相信你吧 |
[40:57] | But what about Jeffrey Sanders? | 那么JEFFREY SANDERS? |
[40:59] | An innocent man that you killed just so you wouldn’t leave behind any witnesses. | 你杀了无辜者 这样就没人知道真相 |
[41:08] | Thank you, Ms. Johnson. | 谢谢 JOHNSON女士 |
[41:10] | I have a federal warrant here for the arrest of Leila Moktari, | 这是联邦政府逮捕令 我们要逮捕LAYLA MOKTARI |
[41:14] | and i’d consider it a personal favor if you’d turn the doctor over to us as well. | 如果你能把医生交给我们处置 不甚感激 |
[41:18] | What are you doing? Where are you taking me? | 你们干吗?你们要把我带到哪里? |
[41:22] | What’s going on? Let… Let my son go free. | 怎么回事?放–放了我儿子 |
[41:26] | He had nothing to do with this. Please, please help me! | 他和这一切无关 求你了 帮帮我 |
[42:46] | – So i guess you heard. – We handed Layla over to the CIA. | 你应该听说了吧 是的 我们把LAYLA交给中央情报局了 |
[42:52] | And they’ll send her back to Iran, no doubt. | 毫无疑问 他们又把她送回伊朗 |
[42:56] | A rare intelligence asset on the ground. | 难得的情报搜集间谍呀 |
[43:00] | Well… We got Dr. Graham. | 呃… 我们还有GRAHAM医生 |
[43:06] | On a plea deal. | 认罪妥协 |
[43:07] | Probably sign a confidentiality agreement, | 可能还签了保密协议 |
[43:09] | serve time for manslaughter. | 也就过失杀人坐牢 |
[43:11] | You all right? | 你没事吧? |
[43:14] | They lured Razi to his death and killed an innocent man in the process… | 他们把RAZI诱入虎口 期间还杀死了无辜者… |
[43:20] | when she could’ve just filed for divorce. | 可她完全可以申请离婚 |
[43:24] | I can’t think of a single culture | 怎么世界上还有这样的文化 |
[43:27] | where that’s the right way for a woman to gain her independence. | 一个女的非得杀人 才能获得自己的独立 |
[43:35] | So did y’all find your money? | 那么你们找到你的钱了吗? |
[43:38] | Faraz had half of it. The rest of it’s gone. | FARAZ只有一半 另一半不见了 |
[43:43] | – You must be upset. – You know what would make me upset? | 你一定很生气 你知道什么才会让我生气吗? |
[43:49] | Is if this whole working together thing screwed up our whole other thing. | 就是这次不愉快的合作 严重影响到我们的关系 |
[44:25] | Fine. Let’s go to dinner. | 好吧 我们去吃晚饭 |
[44:45] | But you’re paying. | 不过你来买单 禁止任何商业用途否则后果自负 |