时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:12] | The Closer Season 02 Episode 01 | 罪案终结 |
[00:44] | watch your backs. | 让一下 |
[00:47] | Watch your backs! | 让一下! |
[00:54] | Hey,guys,please,please. | 嘿, 请让一下 |
[00:56] | Hey,come on,guys. You want to cut us some slack,huh? | 嘿, 诸位 你们想让我们干不成活么? |
[00:59] | Guys,you’re not helping. | 伙计们, 你们在这里没用的 |
[01:00] | Come on,huh? | 帮帮忙, 好么? |
[01:02] | Guys,we’re all wearing the same color, all right? | 伙计们, 我们是一伙的, 不是么? |
[01:05] | We got to have some glory. | 我们要做出点样子来 |
[01:09] | Can we get him out of there? | 可以搬走他了吗? |
[01:19] | As soon as we can,I promise. | 会尽快的, 我保证 |
[01:21] | We’ll get him out. | 我们会把他搬出来 |
[01:22] | Guys,come on. | 伙计们, 别等了 |
[01:24] | Chill out. | 是时候把他搬出来了 |
[01:26] | Chief says,that’s it. | 警长说怎样, 那就怎样 |
[01:30] | What time is she gonna get here? | 她什么时候会到? |
[02:03] | Thank you,lieutenant provenza. | 谢谢, Provenza副队长 |
[02:05] | Thank you very much. | 非常感谢 |
[02:06] | Chief johnson. | Johnson警长 |
[02:07] | Commander.Where’s chief pope? | 队长, Pope局长在哪里? |
[02:08] | He had an appointment with an attorney this morning. | 他今早会见了一个律师 |
[02:10] | I’m not even sure he knows we have an officer down. | 我甚至不敢肯定, 他是否知道 我们有一位警官牺牲了 |
[02:12] | But I spoke to the captain of central. | 但我和队长说过了 |
[02:14] | Well,I’d like to speak to the captain as well, | 我也有话要和队长说 |
[02:16] | but I don’t need his entire division here on the street. | 但我不希望在街上碰见 他的整个小队 |
[02:19] | One of their own is lying dead in that warehouse. | 他们当中的一个正陈尸于那个仓库中 |
[02:21] | One of our own. | 我们的一个人 |
[02:22] | Maybe if you let us clear detective martin’s remains– | 也许你刚让我们去清理一下 Martin探员的遗体 |
[02:24] | I haven’t examined them yet. | 我还没有去查看过呢 |
[02:26] | I understand that, | 这个我了解 |
[02:27] | but when an lapd officer dies in the line of duty, | 可如果一位洛杉矶警署的警官 在执行任务的时候牺牲 |
[02:30] | we never leave him lying next to the scumbag who killed him. | 我们可不会让他躺在那个 杀死他的卑鄙家伙旁边 |
[02:33] | That’s because when an officer is murdered on the job, | 那是因为如果一名警官 在执行任务的时候被谋杀 |
[02:36] | you usually find them within minutes, | 你们通常在几分钟内就可以找到他 |
[02:37] | not two days after the fact. | 而不是在事情发生两天之后 |
[02:39] | Now,I have a lot of questions about what happened here, | 对于这里发生的事情 我还有一大堆问题要搞清楚 |
[02:41] | and I don’t need this crowd trying to bully me. | 我不希望这一大堆人来干扰我 |
[02:43] | They should be encouraged to leave the scene, | 他们应该被劝导离开现场 |
[02:45] | and go on about their business. | 去做他们自己的事情 |
[02:46] | Not meaning to be presumptuous,ma’am, | 恕我冒昧 |
[02:48] | but imagine that it’s sergeant gabriel lying dead in this warehouse. | 但想象一下 躺在仓库中的那位是Gabriel警官 |
[02:51] | Would you be out here waiting to pay tribute to their sacrifice, | 你大老远赶到这里 难道就这样为他的牺牲而无动于衷么? |
[02:53] | or would you be in your office going about your business? | 或者干脆呆在办公室 继续做着自己的事情? |
[03:03] | I take your point,commander. | 我明白你的意思, 队长 |
[03:06] | I’ll get this out of the way as quickly as possible. | 我会尽快完成的 |
[03:14] | Look,we’re all on the same side. | 听着, 大家都是自己人 |
[03:15] | Let them do their job. | 让他们去完成他们的工作 |
[03:17] | Let them do their job! | 让他们去做他们的工作! |
[03:29] | Uh,she might get mad at me for telling you this, | 如果她知道我告诉你这个 一定会不高兴的 |
[03:32] | -but daniels probably shouldn’t be here. -why | – 可我还是要说, Daniels可能不该来这 – 为什么 |
[03:34] | When we both worked at central, | 当我们两个都在中区警署工作时 |
[03:36] | she dated martin for a few months. | 有几个月她一直在跟Martin约会 |
[03:37] | I’m only mentioning it | 我提到这个 |
[03:38] | because down the road some lawyer might want to make– | 只是因为接下来可能会有律师会… |
[03:40] | got it. | 明白 |
[03:42] | So,who’s the other dead guy? | 地上另外那个人是谁? |
[03:44] | The suspect detective martin killed? | 杀死Martin探员的嫌疑犯? |
[03:46] | Ze’ev barak. | |
[03:47] | Part of a drug distribution ring. | 毒品贩运链中的一员 |
[03:49] | Ecstasy. | 摇头丸 |
[03:50] | About six months ago,he caught a couple of his teenage dealers | 大概六个月以前, 他发现 两个跟他做交易的的年轻人 |
[03:53] | overcharging and pocketing the change. | 报价过高, 而且没有找钱给他 |
[03:56] | Ucla sophomores. | 加州大学洛杉矶分校的大二学生 |
[03:57] | He shot them to death in their apartment. | 在他们的公寓中, 他开枪打死了他们 |
[03:59] | And we know this because? | 我们是怎么知道这个的? |
[04:01] | Martin and his partner worked with an informant. | Martin和他的拍档 从一个线人那里知道的 |
[04:04] | Captain of central has his name vaulted. | 队长没有透露那个人的名字 |
[04:07] | Still waiting for the murder book,too. | 还在等待谋杀报告 |
[04:08] | Where was detective martin’s partner? | Martin的拍档当时在哪儿? |
[04:10] | Martin was officially off duty. | 正确的讲, 当时Martin已经下班了 |
[04:13] | So he met this guy here alone? | 就是说他独自来见这个人? |
[04:14] | Without back-up? | 没带后援? |
[04:16] | Where did detective martin live? | Martin住在哪里? |
[04:18] | Long beach. | 长滩 |
[04:20] | Ok. | |
[04:22] | How’d they get in? | 他们怎么进来的? |
[04:23] | Side door was unlocked, | 边门没有锁 |
[04:25] | and we found a key in martin’s pocket. | 我们在Martin的口袋里发现了把钥匙 |
[04:28] | All right,then,thank you,detective daniels. | 好的, 谢谢你, Daniels探员 |
[04:30] | Now if you wouldn’t mind waiting outside– | 不介意的话, 请到外面去等一下 |
[04:32] | actually,if it’s all the same to you,chief– | 实际上, 我们不会影响你的, 警长… |
[04:33] | I’m sorry,but it isn’t all the same to me. | 我很抱歉, 不过已经影响到我了 |
[04:36] | So if you wouldn’t mind waiting outside, | 所以如果不介意的话 请到外面去等一下 |
[04:38] | then you can make sure that central division | 正好你可以通知中央分局的人 |
[04:39] | stays a respectful distance, I’d appreciate it.Thank you. | 呆在合适的距离外 我会非常感谢你的, 谢谢 |
[04:44] | Lieutenant tao,what do we think happened here? | Tao副队长, 你认为这里发生了什么? |
[04:49] | It looks like they fired at the same time. | 看上去他们同时开枪了 |
[04:59] | Tim martin got it between the eyes. | Tim Martin眉心中弹 |
[05:02] | As he fell back,his weapon discharged at barak. | 在他倒下时 他手里的枪开火击中了Barak |
[05:05] | Just looking at him,the way he’s lying, | 看他倒下的方式 |
[05:07] | I bet his spinal cord is severed. | 我敢打赌, 他的脊柱伤得很重 |
[05:09] | This drug dealer had awfully good aim. | 这个毒品贩子打得倒是很准 |
[05:13] | Detective martin’s lips seem to be decomposing | 看上去Martin嘴唇的腐烂程度 |
[05:14] | at the same rate as mr. Barak’S. | 跟Barak的完全一样 |
[05:17] | And you’re looking at second instart maggots in his eyes. | 看看他眼中的蛆 |
[05:20] | Same over here. | 和这边的一样, 也是处于二龄期 |
[05:22] | Still eating in mass. | 还在不停的吃 |
[05:24] | Gathered around the wounds and soft tissue openings. | 聚集在伤口和软组织开口处 |
[05:27] | That’s consistent with saying they both died saturday morning? | 所有这一切是不是说明 他们都死于星期六早晨? |
[05:30] | Gabriel? | |
[05:32] | Lieutenant flynn,when S.I.D. Starts collecting dna in here, | Flynn, S.I.D.开始在这里搜集DNA时 |
[05:37] | please walk the elimination samples from | 请把这两个人身上的腐败样本 |
[05:39] | both of these men through our lab and have that done tonight. | 送到我们实验室去 今天晚上之前完成 |
[05:42] | Detective sanchez,we’ll be working with central division on this. | Sanchez探员, 我们要和 中区警署一起调查这起案子 |
[05:45] | They’ll be in the murder room as well. | 他们也应该到案情分析室 |
[05:46] | I’d like you to keep an eye on them. | 我要你好好看着他们 |
[05:48] | Lieutenant tao, | Tao副队长 |
[05:49] | I want a ballistics trajectory report from the morgue asap,please. | 我要尽快拿到弹道分析报告 |
[05:53] | Let’s see how this gunfight played out. | 我们看看这场枪战到底是怎么发生的 |
[05:55] | So,lieutenant provenza,summing up what we know so far. | Provenza, 把我们 目前所知的情况总结一下 |
[05:59] | Alone and on his day off, | 独自一人, 不在当班 |
[06:01] | detective tim martin enters an abandoned warehouse in downtown los angeles, | Tim Martin探员走进洛杉矶市区的一间 废弃的仓库 |
[06:05] | 30 miles from his home,in long beach. | 这里离他的家, 长滩, 有30英里 |
[06:08] | By coincidence,mr. Barak,a murder suspect in a double homicide martin was working, | 碰巧的是, Barak先生 Martin正在调查的一个杀人嫌疑犯 |
[06:13] | happens to enter the same warehouse. | 正好也走进了同样这间仓库 |
[06:16] | They both draw their weapons and fire at the exact same time, | 他们两个都拔出武器 几乎在同时开枪 |
[06:21] | fatally wounded,they instantly drop dead where they stand. | 击中对方的要害 他们两个立刻在原地倒毙 |
[06:26] | What would you say the chances are it happened like that? | 你说这种事情发生的概率有多大? |
[06:29] | Apparently,100 percent. | 很显然, 百分之百 |
[06:32] | Chief,you should see this. | 警长, 你该看看这个 |
[06:37] | Lieutenant provenza,let’s clear this place out | Provenza, 把这里清理一下吧 |
[06:40] | as quickly and honorably as possible. | 动作要快, 尽可能体面点 |
[06:42] | Thank you.Yes,ma’am. | – 谢谢 – 遵命, 长官 |
[06:44] | Can you blow this out please, | 能不能把这个抬出去 |
[06:45] | and help us clean up martin? | 帮我们清理一下Martin |
[06:47] | Yeah,the last thing we need is stuff flying out | 千万不要在把他抬出去的时候 |
[06:49] | from under the sheet when we carry him out. | 布飞了起来 |
[06:51] | Then the people would really hate our guts. | 那样人们就会恨死我们的 |
[06:54] | Relax,flynn. | 放松, Flynn |
[06:55] | People hate your guts already. | 大家已经恨你入骨了 |
[07:00] | Thank you,officer. | 谢谢, 警官 |
[07:08] | Tic toc. | |
[07:09] | Chief johnson,this is captain leahy. | Johnson警长 这位是Leahy队长 中区警署 |
[07:11] | Central division, and martin’s partner detective lawrence xavier. | 这位是Martin的搭档 Lawrence xavier探员 |
[07:15] | I thought you might like to talk to them. | 我想你可能想和他们谈谈 |
[07:16] | Sergeant. Ma’am. Is there anything i can do to help? | 有什么我可以帮忙的么? |
[07:18] | Yes,there is. | 是的 |
[07:19] | Is this the picture of the informant | 这个人是不是向你和Martin |
[07:21] | that you and detective martin were working with? | 提供线索的那个线人? |
[07:23] | No. | 不是 |
[07:24] | Does he have anything to do with the barak case? | 他和Barak的案子有什么联系么? |
[07:26] | No,ma’am. He just owns the warehouse. | 没有, 他只是这个仓库的主人 |
[07:28] | Because it says here that he’s wanted for questioning | 因为这里说 他因为受嫌与一位警官的死 |
[07:30] | in connection with the murder of an lapd officer. | 有关联而受到通缉 |
[07:32] | And considering the mood of your division… | 考虑到你们局里此时的情绪…. |
[07:37] | circulating this man’s photograph puts his life in danger. | 发布这个人的照片 无疑将他的生命置于危险境地 |
[07:39] | So what I need you to do,captain, | 所以我想让你做的是, 队长 |
[07:41] | is to find out who created this flyer, | 查出是谁制造的这个传单 |
[07:43] | how many were distributed, | 目前已经发放了多少张 |
[07:44] | and have every single one of them returned to me. | 并且把每一张都收回来 送交到我的手中 |
[07:46] | Let’s go! | 我们走! |
[07:50] | And I need you to order your troops to stand down. | 我还要你命令你的人保持克制 |
[07:53] | Because while you have my sympathies,captain, | 因为我跟你一样也有同情心, 队长 |
[07:55] | a righteous call of an officer down is my job. | 将一名警官的死付诸正义, 是我的工作 |
[07:57] | Tim martin is not a job to me,ma’am. | 对我来说, Tim Martin不仅仅意味着工作 |
[08:00] | He was my friend. | 他还是我的朋友 |
[08:02] | Wait a second. | 稍等一下 |
[08:22] | Attention! | 立正! |
[09:20] | You could’ve told me about it in person. | 你本可以私下里告诉我 |
[09:21] | In advance. What– | 事先… 什么… |
[09:23] | yeah. I can’t talk about this now. | 我现在不能谈论这个 |
[09:26] | Becau–well,I’m sorry you feel that way, | 因为… 我很遗憾你是那样想 |
[09:28] | but we just lost a 15-year veteran in a shootout, | 可我们刚刚失去了一名 从警15年的老警员 |
[09:30] | and that’s actually more important than you are at the moment. | 事实上这比你当前所碰到的事情 更加重要 |
[09:34] | Leahy,is it true your people were circulating | Leahy, 你的人是不是 散发了100张传单 |
[09:35] | 100 flyers of some guy who was not connected to the crime? | 通缉一名跟此案毫无关联的人? |
[09:37] | I got 98 of them back. | 我已经收回了98张 |
[09:39] | And where’s detective martin’s partner? | Martin探员的拍档呢? |
[09:41] | Detective xavier is waiting in commander taylor’s office | Xavier探员正等在 Taylor队长的办公室里 |
[09:43] | with the murder book and the informant there. | 正在跟线人做笔录 |
[09:45] | All right,so unless you’d like to start collecting your pension tomorrow, | 好吧, 除非你愿意 从明天去领养老金 |
[09:48] | central had better back off anand allow priority homicide to do its job. | 中区警署最好退在一边 让专职凶杀调查人员开展他们的工作 |
[09:50] | -You’re dismissed. -Sir | – 你可以走了 – 长官 |
[09:52] | Oh,uh,captain,I’m so sorry, | 队长, 我很抱歉 |
[09:54] | but I’m afraid we’re really gonna need all these flyers. | 不过我想说, 我们真的需要拿回 所有这些传单 |
[09:57] | -Because otherwise- – that’s good enough for me. | – 否则的话 – 对我来说已经够好了 |
[09:59] | 98 percent’s fine.Go on,captain. | 98%已经可以了, 继续, 队长 |
[10:03] | You understand this is not a picture of the informant | 你知道, 这不是Martin所联系的 |
[10:06] | that detective martin was working with. | 那个线人的照片 |
[10:07] | I don’t want to talk about this anymore. | 我不想再谈论这个了 |
[10:14] | You left a police officer lying next to the man who shot him, | 你让一名警官躺倒在射杀他的凶手旁边 |
[10:17] | and that is never done. | 而这以前从来没有发生过 |
[10:19] | The reason I left detective martin lying | 我让Martin探员躺在那里的原因是 |
[10:22] | there is that police officers are trained to fire in bursts, | 周围的警官差不多都要爆发了 |
[10:25] | and martin only put one shot into barak. One. | 而Martin只朝Barak开了一枪, 一枪 |
[10:28] | And the bodies were lying close together. | 而两具尸体躺在一起 |
[10:30] | Too close. | 靠得太近了 |
[10:31] | Gathered around the wounds and soft tissue openings. | Martin当初为什么要去那里? |
[10:33] | Now he and detective xavier were working with an undercover informant,and I need to question him. | 他和Xavier探员在围绕一名 未公开的线人开展工作, 我有问题要问他 |
[10:37] | You can’t release the informant’s name to law enforcement. | 根据法律, 你不能透露那名线人的名字 |
[10:40] | Well,how I am supposed to talk to him,will? | 那我将怎么跟他交谈? |
[10:42] | What if he’s not,just-just waiting by the phone? | 如果他不露面, 只需要守着电话呢? |
[10:44] | Why is it that you can never do your job | 你为什么不能干好你自己的工作 |
[10:46] | without constantly complaining about everything? | 而不是老在那里抱怨所有的一切? |
[10:49] | The informant was guaranteed anonymity. | 线人已经受到匿名保护 |
[10:59] | You can release his name to one other member of your squad,and that’s it. | 你最多只能把他的名字透露给 你的班组中的一个人, 就这些 |
[11:02] | Now,I’ve upheld your authority with the entire department looking on, | 现在, 我将为你准备 所有部门需要查看的授权证明 |
[11:05] | but when a police officer is killed, | 不过有警官被杀 |
[11:06] | we expect closure quickly and completely. Is that clear? | 我们希望尽快而且彻底的结案 明白么? |
[11:10] | Yes,it is. | 是的, 当然 |
[11:15] | Your attitude,however, is a complete mystery. | 你的态度真让人难以捉摸 |
[11:36] | -Uh,chief… -yes | – 警长… – 怎么? |
[11:38] | Lieutenant tao’s put together a preliminary ballistics report, | Tao副队长已经整理出了一份 初步的弹道报告 |
[11:40] | and I think before we talk to xavier, you should see what he’s put together. | 我想在我们告诉Xavier之前 你最好看看 |
[11:44] | How graphic is it? | 是什么情况? |
[11:46] | No morgue shots. | 死人不会开枪 |
[11:47] | All right,then. | 好吧 |
[11:49] | All right,then,let’s see what we’ve got. | 好吧, 看看我们发现了什么 |
[11:51] | So… | 这么说… |
[11:54] | why isn’t this… | 这个为什么没有… |
[12:00] | oh,first I should say, | 首先, 我要说 |
[12:01] | the bullets we pulled out of those college kids, | 我们从那两个大学生身上 取出的子弹 |
[12:03] | the double homicide tim martin was working, | 就是Tim Martin正在调查的 那两名受害者 |
[12:05] | they match barak’s gun. | 都是Barak的枪射出的 |
[12:09] | Lieutenant provenza,are you eating chocolate in here? | Provenza副队长,你在这里吃巧克力? |
[12:19] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[12:20] | I thought we agreed to keep snacks with processed sugar out of the murder room. | 我想我们已经达成过协议 不把带有糖份的食物带进来的 |
[12:25] | If y’all have to have candy, | 如果实在想要吃糖的话 |
[12:26] | please do so in the hallways in the electronics room. | 请到电器室的走廊中去 |
[12:29] | Or you might try giving it up. | 要么就戒掉 |
[12:31] | Since I stopped eating all that crap, I have more energy. | 自从我停止吃这些废物之后 我感到精力更充沛了 |
[12:33] | And I’m sleeping better,too. | 睡眠也好多了 |
[12:35] | Um,what about nuts? | 嗯, 花生呢? |
[12:37] | Excuse me? | 什么? |
[12:38] | Are my nuts allowed in here? | 我的花生可以在这里吃么? |
[12:40] | Do they have sugar on them,lieutenant? | 加糖了吗? |
[12:42] | No. They’re salty. | 没有,是咸花生 |
[12:46] | Well,there’s your answer then. | 好吧, 这就是你的答案了 |
[12:48] | What about the slug in detective– | 那么探员体内的那块弹片… |
[12:54] | what about the slug that was taken out of detective martin’s head,lieutenant tao? | Martin探员体内取出的那块弹片呢 Tao副队长? |
[12:59] | Also from barak’s gun. | 也是出自Barak的枪 |
[13:00] | And the bullet that killed barak was from martin’s weapon. | 而杀死Barak的子弹 则是出自Martin的枪 |
[13:03] | But then we start to have problems. | 不过紧接着, 我们碰到了些问题 |
[13:05] | It seems like martin fired first from about 15 feet. | 看起来好像是Martin 从大概15英尺远的地方先开枪 |
[13:08] | His bullet grazes the top of barak’s heart, | 他的子弹擦过Barak心脏的顶端 |
[13:12] | shatters the spine,and barak falls dead. | 打碎了脊柱, Barak倒下死了 |
[13:16] | So… | 那么… |
[13:17] | barak falls dead and his gun discharges? | Barak当下死了而他的枪却开火了? |
[13:20] | No. Couldn’t have. | 不, 不可能 |
[13:22] | Because martin was shot from 4 feet away. | 因为Martin在4英尺远的地方中弹 |
[13:25] | And the entry wound shows the bullet was fired from a crouching position. | 从子弹的入手点来看 枪手处于蹲伏的姿势 |
[13:31] | Not from the ground. | 而不是来自地面 |
[13:33] | So even if we supposed martin fired and walked towards the body, | 所以即便我们假设Martin开火后 走近尸体 |
[13:37] | barak would’ve been paralyzed. | Barak也一定是瘫痪了 |
[13:38] | He couldn’t have fired at all. | 他根本不可能开枪 |
[13:40] | But barak’s gun definitely killed detective martin? | 但确实是Barak的枪射杀了Martin探员 |
[13:44] | It did. | 是的 |
[13:47] | There was a third person in that warehouse. | 仓库里还有另外一个人 |
[13:57] | I’m so sorry this is taking so long. | 对不起,耽误了你这么多时间 |
[14:00] | Detective xavier, I think I have the basics now. | Xavier探员,基本事实已经清楚 |
[14:03] | So ze’ev barak murdered two young men who were dealing x for him, | Ze’ev Barak谋杀了 两个为他贩毒的年轻男子 |
[14:07] | and leaves their apartment, demanding his cousin,ari cohen, | 然后离开了他们的公寓 并让他的表弟Ari Cohen |
[14:11] | drive him to the airport. | 开车载他到机场 |
[14:13] | Ari says he had no idea barak intended to kill anyone, | Ari说他不知道Barak要杀人 |
[14:15] | and after the shooting, he offers his testimony in exchange for immunity. | 在枪杀案发生之后 他要求出庭作证以换取豁免 |
[14:20] | But how do you know that your informant | 但是你怎么知道不是你的线人杀了人 |
[14:23] | didn’t kill those men and blame it on barak? | 然后把事情推在Barak身上呢? |
[14:25] | The kids fought back.Barak got cut. | 那两个年轻人还击了,Barak受了伤 |
[14:27] | We got good dna samples of the killer from the apartment where the boys were murdered. | 在年轻人被杀的公寓 发现了杀人者的DNA样本 |
[14:30] | Nothing matched ari, | 样本和Ari的不符 |
[14:31] | so we paid him $25,000 to fly up to vancouver | 所以我们付了他25,000美元 让他飞去了温哥华 |
[14:35] | and get the routine two samples off his cousin. | 还照例提取了他表兄的两个DNA样本 |
[14:37] | But the dna samples he brought back didn’t match the guy who killed the kids? | 但是他带回的DNA样本 和杀人者的样本并不相符? |
[14:40] | They didn’t match each other. | 两份样本并不相符 |
[14:42] | Look in section 6 of your murder book there. | 可以看案件记录第六部分 |
[14:44] | Mr. Informant submitted dna from two different people. | 线人提交的DNA来自两个人 |
[14:49] | Males. Relatives. | 男性,是亲戚 |
[14:51] | Didn’t hit anything from our crime scene or our database. | 在犯罪现场没有 数据库中也查不到 |
[14:54] | So,looks like barak’s death is good for ari, | 那么,看起来Barak之死对Ari有好处 |
[14:57] | doesn’t have to testify, | 他不用作证了 |
[14:58] | his cousin’s partner won’t know he’s a snitch, | 他表兄的拍档不知道他是内鬼 |
[15:00] | and…he got $25,000. | 而且,他得到25,000美元 |
[15:05] | In cash. | 而且是现金 |
[15:07] | So,he met with the police regularly at the warehouse? | 嗯,他定期在仓库和警方见面 |
[15:11] | Whose idea was that? | 这是谁的注意? |
[15:12] | Ari’S. One of his friends wanted to sell it, | Ari的主意 他的一个朋友想要出货 |
[15:15] | so he paid ari to show it around to anybody who wanted to look at it. | 所以付钱给Ari 让他给有意的买家看货 |
[15:18] | Did you have keys to the side door? | 你们有侧门的钥匙吗? |
[15:21] | -No. -So why do you suppose martin went there on his day off? | – 没有 – 你们觉得Martin为何非执勤时间去那? |
[15:25] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[15:26] | Any reason martin might go to the warehouse and not want you around? | 会不会有什么原因 他要独自去仓库而不像让你跟着? |
[15:32] | Look…here’s the thing. | 听着…情况是这样的 |
[15:34] | I got on this case late. | 我后来才接手这个案子 |
[15:36] | Tim had been working with detective hubbard before me. | Tim之前和Hubbard探员一起工作 |
[15:38] | They had been partners since, like the early 90s. | 他们大概从九十年代初就是拍档 |
[15:40] | Then hubbard takes family leave because his wife died, | 后来Hubbard请了长假 因为他妻子死了 |
[15:42] | and his kid had cancer. | 而且他小孩得了癌症 |
[15:44] | Me and tim,we’d only been partners two months. | 我和Tim才搭档了两个月 |
[15:47] | And is it standard procedure for people from | 中区警署的人独自会见嫌犯 |
[15:49] | central division to meet with murder suspects on their own? | 符合标准程序吗? |
[15:51] | -No. -On their days off? | – 不符合 – 在非执勤时间呢? |
[15:52] | No. | 不符合 |
[15:53] | If I look at your qualifying test,who will I find is a better shot,you or martin? | 如果我要挑人参加升级考试 谁更有机会,你还是Martin? |
[15:57] | Me. Because tim had problems– | 我,因为Tim有自己的问题– |
[15:58] | when martin didn’t show up for work on monday, | Martin周一没有上班 |
[16:00] | you talked to your captain about it,why? | 你找了队长说了这事情,为什么? |
[16:02] | Linda… | (因为)Linda… |
[16:04] | his girlfriend,martin’s girlfriend, | 他的女友,Martin的女友 |
[16:07] | -she called me saturday night– -you work… on saturday? | – 她周六晚上打电话给我– – 你周六上班吗? |
[16:12] | Are these difficult questions,detective, | 这些问题很难回答吗,探员 |
[16:14] | because I think they’re fairly simple. | 我觉得问题很简单啊 |
[16:17] | Were you at work on saturday, | 周六你当班吗? |
[16:18] | or should I look it up? | 要不我去查一查 |
[16:21] | I was home. | 我当时在家 |
[16:24] | Linda called me because tim had a date with her,and he stood her up. | Linda打电话给我 因为Tim和她有个约会,但是他没去 |
[16:28] | So I tried to get in touch with him. | 于是我试着联系他 |
[16:30] | Left a few messages, and when he didn’t get back to me, | 留了几条信息 但他没有回我电话 |
[16:32] | I drove down there sunday morning, | 我就在周日早晨开车去他那里 |
[16:34] | knocked,looked through the flap of the door and saw his mail from saturday. | 我敲了门 透过缝看见周六的信都还在信箱里 |
[16:36] | And had you been there before? | 以前你去过那里吗? |
[16:38] | To his apartment? | 他的公寓? |
[16:40] | No. No,I almost didn’t go this time. | 没去过 这次也没进去 |
[16:44] | See,standing up girlfriends is martin’s way of usually | 通常,Martin不理女友 |
[16:46] | letting them know he’s about to wind things down. | 是要告诉她们他想要分手了 |
[16:48] | And when I say that, I don’t mean he’s a bad cop. | 我这么说 不是说他不是个好警察 |
[16:51] | Just a jerk when it came to women. | 只是风流浪子而已 |
[16:54] | Anyway,when he didn’t show up on monday, | 不管怎么说,周一他没上班 |
[16:56] | I went to captain leahy. | 我就去找了Leahy队长 |
[17:02] | Thank you,detective xavier.That’s all for now. | 谢谢,Xavier探员,今天就到这里 |
[17:05] | Ma’am. | 好的,长官 |
[17:11] | By the way,have you been offered counseling? | 顺便问问,你有没有参加心理咨询? |
[17:16] | Excuse me? | 什么? |
[17:17] | You seem to be holding back the natural grief one feels at losing a partner and fellow officer. | 你似乎在刻意压抑失去拍档所应有的悲痛 |
[17:22] | Perhaps you can get some help with that. | 或许心理咨询可以帮助你 |
[17:33] | For the time being,the name ari cohen is our little secret,sergeant. | Ari Cohen这个名字暂时保密,警佐 |
[17:37] | I’d like you to find him for me.please | 请你把他找出来 |
[17:40] | But don’t identify yourself to anyone you call as a police officer. | 但是别对任何所谓警员透露你的身份 |
[17:45] | I’ll be back in about an hour or two. | 我一两个小时就回来 |
[17:47] | All right. Ok. | 好的 |
[17:56] | I was gonna stop by dupars and pick up a pie,too, | 本来打算再到Dupars买个馅饼的 |
[18:01] | but with this diet you’re on, | 但是你在减肥 |
[18:03] | I didn’t think you’d feel comfortable with more pastry in the house. | 所以估计你不会想吃甜点的 |
[18:06] | Oh,I wouldn’T. | 不想吃 |
[18:08] | And it-it’s not a diet,it’s a life change. | 不是减肥,而是改变生活 |
[18:11] | Either you control the sugar in your life, | 要不就是你控制糖份 |
[18:13] | or the sugar controls you. | 要不就是糖份控制你 |
[18:15] | And it ages you. | 而且糖份使人变老 |
[18:16] | I read this book,and I’m just, | 书上说的 |
[18:18] | I’m over it. | 我可以控制 |
[18:20] | Ok. | 好的 |
[18:22] | I just-I just don’t want sugar anymore. | 我只是不想再吃糖了 |
[18:25] | -Um,I’m just,I’m finished with it. -OK | – 嗯,再也不吃了 – 好的 |
[18:29] | I really am. | 真的 |
[18:31] | I believe you. | 我相信 |
[18:35] | By the way… | 顺便说一句… |
[18:36] | the,uh,escrow on my condo is about up. | 我公寓的租约快到期了 |
[18:43] | I was wondering if you’d thought over what we talked about. | 我们上次谈的问题 不知你考虑了没有 |
[18:50] | You know,cause otherwise, | 嗯,否则的话 |
[18:51] | there’s a position in behavioral sciences. | 行为科学部门有个职位 |
[18:55] | It’s been suggested i put in for it. | 他们建议我申请这个职位 |
[18:58] | It would mean me moving back east. | 那样的话我就要搬回东部去了 |
[19:02] | But it would give me a chance to | 这是个很好的机会 |
[19:05] | move up the fbi’s food chain. | 让我可以在联邦调查局里往上爬 |
[19:07] | Fritz,I don’t want you to go. | Fritz,我不想你走 |
[19:12] | And,of course,I’ve thought about… | 我当然想过… |
[19:15] | it,I just… | 只是… |
[19:17] | see,moving in together… | 嗯,搬到一起住… |
[19:20] | I don’T… | 我不想… |
[19:23] | -there’S… -what? | – 有问题的… – 什么? |
[19:24] | There’s all these problems that would have to be worked out. | 还有很多问题还没解决 |
[19:26] | Like what? | 比如说? |
[19:27] | Well,like getting a new phone, for one thing. | 嗯,比如要装个新的电话 |
[19:30] | Cause you couldn’t answer mine when my parents call. | 因为我父母打电话来的时候你不能接 |
[19:32] | That’s not really it. | 不是这问题 |
[19:33] | And I,I can be,just impossible. | 而且,我会,会让人难以忍受 |
[19:36] | Yeah. I like it that you’re impossible. | 嗯,我喜欢你的偶尔让人难以忍受 |
[19:37] | Well,what if you stopped? | 嗯,如果你不再 |
[19:42] | Stopped liking me? | 不再喜欢我了呢? |
[19:46] | If I was gonna stop liking you, I would’ve done it already. | 如果我会不喜欢你 那我早就已经不喜欢你了 |
[19:53] | But… well… | 但是… 好的… |
[19:58] | look,I haven’t had a lot of success living with guys,and… | 和男人一起生活我一向不太成功 |
[20:04] | it could just ruin everything. | 这可能毁掉这一切 |
[20:06] | But,you know,if, | 但是,如果 |
[20:11] | we’re trying to sort of come closer, | 如果我们试着走得更近 |
[20:15] | you know,more like full partners… | 就像全职拍档一样… |
[20:20] | living together would give us a chance to see what that would be like. | 可以尝试住在一起 看看到底会怎么样 |
[20:41] | It’s work. | 局里的电话 |
[20:43] | I know we’re having a serious– | 我们正在谈正经事– |
[20:45] | Hello? What? | 喂?什么? |
[20:48] | How long ago? | 什么时候找到的? |
[20:51] | It’s lieutenant provenza. They found our informant. | 是Provenza副队长 找到线人了 |
[20:53] | Though how he knows… | 但他怎么会知道的… |
[20:56] | all right. I’ll be there in about 20 minutes. Ok. Bye. | 好的,我20分钟内到 好的,再见 |
[21:01] | I love this. | 我喜欢这样 |
[21:03] | Trying to have lunch together more. | 多在一起吃午餐 |
[21:05] | It’s nice. | 棒极了 |
[21:07] | And,uh,we’ll talk about this, all this… | 我们晚点再讨论这事情… |
[21:12] | -yeah,sure. -Later.This evening or something. | – 好的,没问题 – 晚点再谈,今晚或别的时间 |
[21:17] | This reluctance of yours, | 你这么不情愿 |
[21:18] | it has nothing to do with what’s going on with pope,does it? | 这和Pope的事情没关系吧? |
[21:24] | What’s going on with pope? | Pope有什么事? |
[21:25] | His wife served him with divorce papers last friday. | 上周五,他妻子向他提出离婚 |
[21:28] | You didn’t know? | 你不知道? |
[21:31] | No. | 不知道 |
[21:33] | What do you do for a living again? | 再问一下,你做哪一行的? |
[21:38] | If you’re not going to talk to him…sir, | 如果你们不打算审他…长官 |
[21:40] | we’d like to take him to central. | 我们就带他会中区警署 |
[21:42] | Yeah,well,I don’t give a flying you-know-what | 嗯 我不会允许 |
[21:44] | where you’d like to take anybody. | 不会允许你们带走任何人 |
[21:46] | -Is that right? -Yeah. That’s right. | – 是吗? – 是的,就是这样 |
[21:47] | Hey! Hey! | 嗨!嗨! |
[21:49] | I’m getting your ctain on the other end of the line here, | 接通了你们队长 |
[21:51] | so you want to park your asses somewhere? | 还是找个地方先坐下来吧 |
[21:58] | Did I not say to keep quiet about our guy? | 没让你把事情保密吗? |
[22:01] | He’s not our guy. | 他不是我们要找的人 |
[22:03] | He’s the guy from the flyer. | 传单要找的人 |
[22:04] | The owner of the warehouse.Michael deitz. He’s been roughed up,too. | 仓库的主人,Michael Deitz 他也惹了一身麻烦 |
[22:08] | I got chief pope down here as soon as I got back. | 一回来我就找来了Pope警长 |
[22:10] | Back from where? | 从哪里回来? |
[22:11] | From ari cohen’s house. | 从Ari Cohen’s的住处回来 |
[22:13] | He’s not there. | 他不在那里 |
[22:15] | Newspaper is stacked up over the fence. | 报纸堆了老高 |
[22:17] | Neighbor said they haven’t seen him in over two weeks,so, | 邻居说超过两周没看见他了 |
[22:20] | I’m gonna have to try to find– | 所以,我要去找找– |
[22:21] | my fault,I’m sorry. | 是我的错,对不起 |
[22:22] | Thank you,sergeant gabriel. | 谢谢,Gabriel警佐 |
[22:25] | You were right.We should’ve pulled in those other flyers. | 你说得对 我们不应该发出传单的 |
[22:27] | Never mind,will. It’s fine. | 没关系,Will,没事的 |
[22:30] | Look,this guy’s a friend of ours. | 他是我们的朋友 |
[22:32] | -Maybe he can help me find him. -no | – 或许他能帮我们找到他 – 不行 |
[22:34] | Dietz cannot know ari was an informant. | 不能让Dietz知道Ari是线人 |
[22:36] | And besides,thanks to central division, | 除此之外,由于中区警署的关系 |
[22:38] | we may have a civil suit on our hands. | 这里面还牵涉到民事诉讼 |
[22:40] | I need to calm him down in an official kind of way. | 我需要以某种官方的方式让他冷静下来 |
[22:43] | I can manage this. You look tired. | 我来办这事情吧 你累了 |
[22:45] | Why don’t you head on home. | 回家休息吧 |
[22:49] | Please don’t use the techniques you employ in there…on me. | 请别把你对嫌犯的手段 用在我身上 |
[22:55] | Something you’d like to know,ask me. | 想知道什么就直接问我 |
[22:59] | I didn’t think it was any of my business. | 这本不是我应该过问的事情 |
[23:01] | I just,I heard you were getting a divorce.That’s all. | 听说你要离婚了 就这些 |
[23:04] | I’m not getting a divorce. Estelle’s getting a divorce. | 不是我要离婚 是Estelle要离婚 |
[23:08] | You know,the job,the hours, | 工作的原因 没时间陪她 |
[23:10] | she’s seeing someone else. They’re getting married. | 她有了别人 他们要结婚了 |
[23:13] | So no alimony. | 所以不需要付赡养费 |
[23:14] | She doesn’t want our kids, | 她不要孩子们跟她 |
[23:16] | because he doesn’t want them. | 因为他不喜欢 |
[23:19] | So there’s that,and you know,well, | 就是这样,嗯 |
[23:21] | at some point,it’ll stop hurting, | 慢慢地,我会没事的 |
[23:22] | and I’ll just hate her and go on with my life. | 我会恨她 但会继续生活 |
[23:25] | Oh,will. I’m sorry.I really am. | Will,我很难过,真的 |
[23:28] | You know what,let’s discuss it later. | 我们晚点在谈这事情吧 |
[23:30] | We have a murdered officer to deal with, | 我们现在得处理警员被杀的案件 |
[23:32] | and central division is going nuts. | 而且整个中区警署都快疯了 |
[23:34] | All right. | 好的 |
[23:35] | Now,will,I’m not complaining, | Will,我不是要投诉 |
[23:37] | but ballistics suggests that there was someone else | 但是弹道测试显示 |
[23:39] | in that warehouse when martin and barak were killed, | 在Barak被杀的仓库里 当时还有另外一个人 |
[23:42] | and I really need to talk to this informant,ari.I really do. | 我真的需要跟这个线人Ari谈谈,真的 |
[23:45] | -Who was martin’s partner before xavier? -Hubbard. | – 在Xavier之前,Martin的拍档是谁? |
[23:48] | He’s on family leave.His 10-year-old boy’s got cancer. | 他家里有事请假了 他十岁的儿子得了癌症 |
[23:51] | He’s at the hospital 24/7. | 他在医院24楼7室 |
[23:53] | Well,you know where to find him then. | 好的,那你就知道到哪里去找他了 |
[23:55] | All right then. | 好的 |
[23:59] | Mr. Dietz. | |
[24:00] | My name’s william pope… | 我叫William Pope… |
[24:24] | It’s hard to believe tim’s gone. | 很难相信Tim已经不在了 |
[24:27] | I should’ve gone with him. | 我应改和他一起去的 |
[24:30] | But my wife–please. | 我太太–请坐 |
[24:33] | My wife died 4 years ago, | 我太太四年前去世了 |
[24:35] | and,uh,charlie,that’s my son… | Charlie,我儿子… |
[24:40] | I thought, | 我觉得 |
[24:42] | charlie deserves to always have one parent around. | (她不在了)我应该陪在Charlie身边 |
[24:46] | -When you said you thought about– -so how’s your son doing,is he ok? | – 你说你想过– – 你儿子还好吧? |
[24:51] | Um,you know,bone cancer’s tough. | 骨癌很难治 |
[24:54] | First we tried an experimental therapy, didn’t work. | 起先,尝试了实验疗法 但不起作用 |
[24:57] | Now we’re looking for a bone marrow transplant, | 现在,希望可以进行骨髓移植 |
[24:59] | but you need an exact match. | 但需要骨髓完全吻合 |
[25:02] | Thank god my wife’s parents have a lot of money. | 幸亏我太太家里很有钱 |
[25:06] | Any luck? | 找到合适的骨髓了吗? |
[25:08] | Uh,I tested,and,no. | 呃,我做了测试,不行 |
[25:10] | I struck out,but,you know, lots of people have volunteered. | 我的不合适 但是,有很多人愿意捐献 |
[25:15] | Charlie’s got a website. | 给Charlie办了个网站 |
[25:16] | He has a diary of everything we’re doing here. | 他把这里的情况都写到了网上日记上 |
[25:20] | People write in,and the website has a link. | 就有人写信来 网站的地址(在卡片上) |
[25:24] | Check it out if you’d like to. Thank you. | 愿意的话,可以上一下这网站 谢谢 |
[25:26] | -I will. I will. -Thank you… | – 我会的 – 谢谢… |
[25:28] | -for that. -I’m so sorry about your partner. | – 谢谢(调查Tim的案子) – 对于你拍档的死我深表遗憾 |
[25:34] | Yeah.It was just unbelievable. | 嗯,简直难以置信 |
[25:38] | I can’t think of why. | 我也想不通是为什么 |
[25:41] | Why he would go down there alone. | 为什么他要一个人去那儿 |
[25:43] | You knew about it then? | 你是后来才知道的? |
[25:45] | The meet? | 那次见面? |
[25:45] | With ari? Yeah. | 和Ari的会面? 是的 |
[25:47] | Yeah,I helped set it up. | 是的,我想把事情解决了 |
[25:49] | You called ari? | 你给Ari打电话了? |
[25:51] | After he brought back those screwed up dna samples from vancouver. | 他从温哥华带回来 那些搞得一团糟的DNA样品回来 |
[25:54] | No way. | 我当然不会打给他 |
[25:55] | No,he called me,uh…last,wednesday. | 他给我打的电话 呃…上周三 |
[25:59] | And ari says he wants to meet, and I told him, | Ari说他想见我 我告诉他 |
[26:01] | call tim,which I guess he did, cause tim phoned me, | 给Tim打电话,我想他打过 因为Tim给我打电话了 |
[26:06] | said that ari was coming back saturday morning and would i go with him, | 说Ari周六早上回来 让我和他一起去 |
[26:09] | cause-cause i handled ari better. | 因为我更适合与Ari打交道 |
[26:15] | Charlie had a transfusion that morning. | Charlie那天早上在输液 |
[26:20] | Did ari say anything about bringing barak? | Ari说过Barak也要来吗? |
[26:24] | No. I mean,if we’d known that barak was coming, | 没有 如果我们知道Barak要回来 |
[26:28] | we would’ve had surveillance, | 我们会监视他的 |
[26:30] | we would’ve brought in sharp shooters, | 我们会带神枪手过来 |
[26:32] | that’s a dangerous man. | 那是个非常危险的人 |
[26:33] | Any idea why tim might not want xavier to go with him? | 知道为什么Tim不想Xavier与他同行? |
[26:37] | Well,may– oh,hey,partner. | 呃,也许– 哦,小伙伴 |
[26:40] | Where are you going? | 你要去哪儿? |
[26:41] | Ultrasound. | 做超声检查 |
[26:42] | -Don’t worry.It’s nothing. -OK | – 别紧张,那没什么 – 好的 |
[26:45] | Are you working? | 你在工作? |
[26:46] | No. I’m just giving some background to these detectives on an old case. | 没有,我只是给这些侦探们提供一些 有关一个以前案子的材料 |
[26:51] | Keep him busy for me. | 你忙吧 |
[26:53] | I want you to work.please | 我愿意你工作 |
[26:54] | Well,maybe I should go with you. | 也许我该陪你过去 |
[26:56] | No. You shouldn’T. You’re driving me crazy. | 不,不用 你会让我更紧张 |
[27:00] | -Bye. -Ok. Good bye. | – 再见 – 好的,再见 |
[27:03] | All right,when you get back, I’m gonna kick your butt in monopoly again. | 好的,等你回来 我还要踢你的小屁股 |
[27:06] | -You wish. -I wish? | – 你想得倒美 – 是的 |
[27:14] | He never gets down. Just…I couldn’t do that. | 他一向这么开心 我就做不到 |
[27:20] | And we were talking about tim, | 我们说到Tim |
[27:22] | and why we might not want xavier to go with him to the warehouse. | 以及为什么他不想让 Xavier和他一起进仓库 |
[27:25] | And I was just wondering if it had anything to do with tim’s girlfriend. | 我只是想弄清楚 是否这与Tim的女朋友有关 |
[27:30] | Why-why would you think that? | 为什么–为什么你会这么想? |
[27:33] | Well,she called xavier at home to find out why tim stood her up, | 她给在家里的Xavier打电话 问他Tim为什么冷落她 |
[27:36] | and I was wondering how she had xavier’s home phone number. | 我想知道她是怎么得到 Xavier家里的电话号码 |
[27:39] | Well,there was some,uh… | 哦,这里有点… |
[27:43] | overlap there between xavier and tim. | 复杂,在Xavier和Tim之间 |
[27:46] | You saying tim moved in on xavier’s girlfriend | 你是说Tim抢了Xavier的女朋友 |
[27:49] | while xavier was still dating her? | 在Xavier还和她在一起的时候? |
[27:50] | Maybe she didn’t like xavier as much as he thought. | 也许她并不像Xavier想像中的 那样爱他 |
[27:54] | That’S…something a guy has to come to terms with sometimes. | 这就…像是, 人在某些时候需要达成某种妥协 |
[27:59] | Or not. | 或者不 |
[28:01] | I can’t believe martin was still pulling that crap. | 我不认为Martin还在干那种傻事 |
[28:04] | Look… | 看– |
[28:06] | I don’t want to get xavier in trouble. | 我不想让Xavier陷入困境 |
[28:08] | Yeah,well,I need to talk to this girlfriend.And right away. | 我需要跟他的女朋友谈谈 马上 |
[28:11] | So,detective hubbard, what’s her full name? | 所以,Hubbard探员, 她的全名叫什么? |
[28:15] | Um,please? | 拜托 |
[28:21] | And to be dragged down here after everything that has gone on, | 当一切在进行中时, 尽量在这里拖延时间 |
[28:25] | and read my rights like I was some common criminal or something. | 读一读我的权利之类的, 好像我是个犯人或其他什么 |
[28:28] | Miss linda salk. | Linda Salk女士 |
[28:30] | I’m deputy chief brenda johnson, | 我是副警长Brenda Johnson |
[28:32] | and I am very,very sorry to have kept you waiting on | 非常抱歉,让您等了这么久 |
[28:35] | what must be a terrible day for you. | 今天对您来说, 真是个不走运的日子 |
[28:39] | It is a terrible day. | 今天的确很糟 |
[28:41] | This is a surveillance center. | 这是监视中心 |
[28:43] | Not a concession stand. | 不是小卖部 |
[28:45] | And I’m not your maid,ok? | 我不是你的仆人,知道吗? |
[28:49] | Why don’t you calm down,buzz. | 为什么不冷静一点? |
[28:51] | If you’re going to treat me like a criminal, | 如果你准备 像对待一个犯人那样对待我 |
[28:54] | shouldn’t i have an attorney? | 我是不是可以找一个律师? |
[28:55] | Oh,we’d get into such trouble if we gave legal advice. | 如果按照法律程序来做的话, 我们将会陷入到一些麻烦当中 |
[28:59] | I was trying to get you in and out, | 我只是在尽力帮你摆脱困境 |
[29:00] | but if having a lawyer would make you feel more comfortable, | 但是,如果你觉得有个律师在场 可以让你更舒服些的话 |
[29:03] | you just call one,and we’ll wait. | 你可以找, 我们会等你 |
[29:05] | That’s the nice thing about working for the government, | 为政府做事是一件再好不过的事了 |
[29:07] | you get paid for just being here. | 坐着什么都不干就能拿钱 |
[29:13] | That’s how you’re treating tim’s death? | 那就是你对Tim之死的态度? |
[29:15] | As an overtime opportunity? | 又一次加班的机会? |
[29:18] | Well,I was going to ask you some questions. | 我想问你几个问题 |
[29:20] | What do you think i could know? | 你怎么会认为我知道这事? |
[29:22] | I’m not sure,ma’am. | 我并没有确定,女士 |
[29:23] | But there was a third person in that warehouse. | 但是,在那个仓库里还有第三个人 |
[29:26] | And we’re trying to figure out who that could’ve been. | 我们想弄清楚, 究竟谁有可能在那里 |
[29:29] | I’m only bringing it up | 我只是提醒一下 |
[29:30] | because you were the first person to report him missing, | 因为你是第一个发现他失踪的人 |
[29:32] | and you’re licensed to carry a handgun. | 而且你还有持手枪的许可 |
[29:34] | I carry a handgun | 我带了一把手枪 |
[29:36] | because it is my constitutional right to do so, | 那是宪法赋予了我那样的权力 |
[29:40] | and I have an ex, | 另外,我前夫 |
[29:41] | who is also a cop and likes to drive by my house | 也是个警察 喜欢在我的房子旁边巡逻 |
[29:44] | sometimes at night and flash his brights in my window. | 有时在晚上, 车灯的亮光会划过我的窗户 |
[29:47] | He even knocked on the door at tim’s one night. Drunk. | 有一个晚上 他甚至喝醉了去敲Tim家的门 |
[29:51] | -Are you talking aboutlawrence xavier? -I am. | – 你是在说Lawrence Xavier? – 是的 |
[29:55] | If he intimidated you, why didn’t you report him? | 如果他恐吓你, 为什么不报警? |
[29:59] | Because tim talked me out of it. | 因为Tim让我别担心 |
[30:01] | He said he’d put a stop to it,and he did. | 他说他会制止的,他做到了 |
[30:05] | And I only got one more call from lawrence | 我后来只接到了Lawrence的一个电话 |
[30:07] | complaining about how much money he had wasted… | 抱怨他浪费了多少钱… |
[30:12] | on our dates,and so… | 在我们的约会上,所以… |
[30:13] | I sent him a check for $1,000. | 我给了他张1000块的支票 |
[30:16] | By messenger. | 邮递给他的 |
[30:16] | And you know what,he cashed it,too. | 他兑现了 |
[30:19] | Asshole. | 混蛋 |
[30:20] | And you know what, | 你知道吗 |
[30:22] | I paid for most of the stuff that tim and i did together, | 我和他一起买的东西大部分是我付的钱 |
[30:24] | and anyway,you know what, | 总之 |
[30:25] | I don’t really care about this stuff. | 我不怎么介意这些 |
[30:28] | Detective martin was hurting for money? | Martin因为钱被杀? |
[30:30] | He’s a cop. You know? | 他是个警察,你知道? |
[30:32] | He’s not made of money, | 赚不了多少钱 |
[30:33] | and I pull down enough for both of us. | 我为我们俩赚了足够的钱 |
[30:36] | I’m a top salesperson for suburbans in the southland,3 years going. | 三年来,我在南郊的顶尖销售员 |
[30:42] | Excuse me. | 抱歉 |
[30:44] | Did detective martin ever mention his job? | Martin警官提过他的工作吗? |
[30:47] | The barak case? | Barak的案子? |
[30:49] | Because he and detective xavier were working it together. | 因为他和Xavier警官在一起工作 |
[30:53] | Did he say he was meeting someone saturday morning? | 他有说过周六早上要见什么人吗? |
[30:56] | Did he mention a name? | 他有提到名字吗? |
[31:02] | There was an informant that… | 有一个线人… |
[31:04] | I wasn’t supposed to know about ari. | 我不应该本知道Ari的 |
[31:07] | Ari cohen? | |
[31:08] | Maybe. | 也许 |
[31:10] | It was a jewish name. | 这是个犹太人的名字 |
[31:11] | And this ari guy had gone to vegas | 这个叫Ari的家伙可能去了维加斯 |
[31:13] | and tim thought that he was coming back. | Tim认为他快回来了 |
[31:20] | No one in here heard that name. | 这里没人听过那个名字 |
[31:23] | Damn. | 该死 |
[31:36] | And I broke it off with him. | 后来我和他分手了 |
[31:41] | That’s really all i had to say. | 这就是所有我要说的 |
[31:44] | Well,thank you, | 好的,谢谢 |
[31:45] | detective daniels, for sharing that information with me. | Daniels探员 感谢你告诉我这些信息 |
[31:58] | I, | 我 |
[32:00] | I asked lieutenant tao to drag ari’s credit cards, | 我让Tao副队长追踪了Ari的信用卡 |
[32:03] | and we found out where he’s staying in vegas. | 找到了他在维加斯的所在地 |
[32:06] | He’s racked up some pretty good cash advances,too, | 他有了好几比贷款 |
[32:08] | but we don’t have any authority in nevada. | 可我们在内华达州没任何职权 |
[32:15] | I think that we can talk him into a quick trip home. | 我想我们可以说服他早点回家 |
[32:20] | So,sergeant,tell me,um… | 那么,警官,告诉我,呃… |
[32:23] | how did you know that detective martin had a thing | 你怎么知道Martin警官 |
[32:26] | about women who were seeing other guys? | 对和其他人约会的女人有一手? |
[32:32] | No answer? | 说不出来? |
[32:34] | Because… | 因为… |
[32:36] | you were awfully quick about that info about daniels having dated him. | Daniels和他约会过的消息你这么快 就说出来了 |
[32:39] | And you were at central,too. | 你也在总局干过 |
[32:41] | At the same time. | 同个时间 |
[32:42] | Could it be that you experienced some overlap with martin as well? | 你是不是和Martin有过同样的经历? |
[32:47] | Hey,you know what? | 嘿,你知道 |
[32:48] | Martin couldn’t have been less interested in daniels until I asked her out for dinner. | Martin对Daniels没有任何兴趣 直到我约她出去吃饭 |
[32:52] | Ok,we went out on two dates, and then suddenly, | 我们约会过两次 然后突然 |
[32:54] | suddenly,he’s all over her. | 突然他就追到她了 |
[32:56] | Which I don’t care about anymore. | 我已经不介意了 |
[32:57] | I mean,it was years ago. | 我是说,那是好几年前的事了 |
[33:00] | But the experience daniels had with martin disqualified her from working on this case, | 但Daniels和Matin约会过的事 让她不能办这个案子 |
[33:04] | and not you? | 而不是你? |
[33:05] | Daniels had an intimate relationship with the man, | Daniels和那个人有很亲密的关系 |
[33:07] | I barely knew him. | 而我几乎不认识他 |
[33:08] | Well,that’s a variation of what I said to her. | 那和我对她说的不一样 |
[33:10] | Because we have a team here,it’s working, | 因为我们是一个团队,它得运转 |
[33:12] | and I’d like to keep it that way. | 我也希望如此 |
[33:13] | However,to be perfectly clear, | 再说明白点 |
[33:16] | you held back information about the victim, | 你隐瞒了被害者的情报 |
[33:17] | and you shouldn’t have. | 你不该这么做 |
[33:18] | What did you want me to say? | 你想要我说什么? |
[33:20] | obviously,you could’ve spoken more on sexual pathology which, | 显然,在两性问题上,你还该多说点 |
[33:23] | as you are aware,sergeant, | 就你所知道的,警官 |
[33:24] | is the most difficult aspect of our personality to change. | 这是我们的人格最难改变的方面 |
[33:27] | And which,as xavier proves… | 就像Xavier证实的那样… |
[33:31] | martin couldn’t change. | Martin不可能改变 |
[33:32] | And that’s relevant to this investigation? | 那和这个调查有关? |
[33:34] | That martin never changed. | Martin从没改变过 |
[33:37] | Oh,sergeant,it’s key. | 哦,警官,这是关键 |
[33:51] | Any news,gentlemen? | 有什么消息吗,先生们? |
[33:52] | Ok,we got back the dna results from the warehouse. | 我们拿回了仓库的DNA结果 |
[33:55] | The elimination samples on barak and martin. | Barak和Martin的样本 |
[33:57] | And? | 还有呢? |
[33:58] | Barak’s blood matches what we found at the brentwood crime scene. | Barak的血和我们在Brentwood犯罪现场 发现的吻合 |
[34:01] | So we take that along with his gun, | 所以我们把那和他的枪拿回来了 |
[34:02] | and we can be pretty sure he did those two kids. | 我们很确定是他杀了那两个孩子 |
[34:05] | Good. Case closed. | 很好,案子结束了 |
[34:06] | What’s the problem? | 有什么问题? |
[34:08] | Well,the other elimination sample from the warehouse. | 仓库里另一个样本 |
[34:11] | Detective martin’s,what about it? | Martin警官的,怎么了? |
[34:12] | It matches one of the samples | 它和一个样本吻合 |
[34:13] | we paid our informant $25,000 to bring back from vancouver. | 就是我们付了线人25,000美元 让他从温哥华拿回来的样本 |
[34:21] | Martin booked samples of his own dna? | Martin登记了他自己的DNA? |
[34:23] | And that of one of his relatives. | 是他一个亲戚的 |
[34:25] | I don’t know if he swapped out what he got from the informant, | 我不知道他是不是交换了 从线人那里拿到的东西 |
[34:27] | or if he ever even paid the guy. | 或者他是否付过那个人钱 |
[34:29] | I’m uncomfortable suggesting martin had his hand in the till. | 我觉得不应该暗示Martin吞了钱 |
[34:32] | This is a guy who was killed while trying to arrest a murder suspect. | 他在逮捕谋杀案嫌疑犯时被杀 |
[34:35] | We don’t know that,commander. | 我们不知道,长官 |
[34:37] | In fact,all we know for sure is that someone else was there. | 事实上,我们能确定的就是有其他人在场 |
[34:40] | Our informant is in vegas. | 我们的线人在维加斯 |
[34:42] | I’m not saying that bringing him back will make him safer, | 我没说带他回来会更安全 |
[34:44] | just the opposite maybe. | 有可能恰好相反 |
[34:45] | The name’s already starting to come out in her interrogations. | 他的名字已经从她的审问里泄露了 |
[34:48] | Chief,I don’t think he’s going to remain anonymous much longer. | 长官,我不认为他还能被保密多久 |
[34:52] | And we don’t want to get into a race with central. | 而且我们不想和中区警署竞争 |
[34:54] | And there’s stuff i have to ask him. | 有些东西我得问他 |
[34:55] | And now this dna thing. | 关于DNA的 |
[34:56] | All right. | 好吧 |
[34:57] | How long will it take you to find him? | 你要多久才能找到他? |
[34:58] | Lieutenant flynn and provenza can go to vegas tonight | Flynn和Provenza警官今晚就能去维加斯 |
[35:01] | and bring our informant back by tomorrow morning. | 在明早把我们的线人带回来 |
[35:04] | I can authorize that trip for you. | 我批准 |
[35:06] | Thank you. Gentlemen, | 谢谢,先生们 |
[35:06] | you can get the informant packet from sergeant gabriel | 你可以从Gabriel那里得到线人的情报 |
[35:09] | and when ari gets here, | 当Ari到这里时 |
[35:10] | I want detective xavier in the room with me. | 我要Xavier探员也过来 |
[35:13] | All right,then. | 好的,那么 |
[35:14] | I gotta run an errand,so thank you, | 我去办事了,谢谢 |
[35:15] | very much. | 很感谢 |
[35:28] | Chief johnson. | Johnson警长 |
[35:29] | Yes. | 什么事 |
[35:31] | I just want to make sure i understand why you’re bringing detective xavier back in. | 我只是想问清楚你为什么把 Xavier探员牵扯进来 |
[35:36] | I want to question him. | 我要审问他 |
[35:38] | Why? | 为什么? |
[35:39] | Because I need more answers. | 因为我需要更多的答案 |
[35:41] | Did you ever ask him where he was last saturday morning | 你问过他上周六早晨在哪儿吗? |
[35:44] | when the murders were committed because… | 当谋杀案发生的时候 因为… |
[35:47] | I looked into it, | 我查过了 |
[35:48] | and he was at home on the phone for two hours. | 他在家打了两小时电话 |
[35:50] | Well,his line was busy. | 他的电话是占线 |
[35:51] | That doesn’t mean he was on it. | 那并不表示他在那儿 |
[35:54] | I’m trying to help you here,chief. | 我来是想帮你,警长 |
[35:56] | Xavier has an excellent record,and… | Xavier有出色的表现记录,而且… |
[35:59] | yes,tim martin,he might have been a womanizer, | 是的,Tim Martin 他可能是个玩女人的人 |
[36:01] | but if you can’t tell how much people respected him around here, | 但如果你不知道这里的人有多尊重他 |
[36:04] | you’re not looking. | 你做的还完全不够 |
[36:05] | Trust me. I see it. | 相信我,我知道了 |
[36:07] | If you end up smearing a man who gave his life to the badge– | 如果你停止诽谤一个 把生命献给警徽的人 |
[36:10] | I have factored your concerns into how I’m dealing with this case. | 我会把你的担忧作为如何办这个案子 的因素考虑的 |
[36:14] | Anything else,commander? | 还有别的事吗,警长? |
[36:15] | No,ma’am. | 没有了 |
[36:18] | I’m just trying to be of assistance. | 我只是想帮点忙 |
[36:23] | And thanks for the message you left on my website,too. | 谢谢你在我的网页上留的信息 |
[36:26] | I check it,like,6 times a day. | 我一天看6次 |
[36:29] | You put that website together all by yourself? | 那个网站是你自己弄的? |
[36:32] | I had a little help from my dad. | 我爸爸帮了我点忙 |
[36:35] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[36:36] | Chief johnson,what’s up? | Johnson警长,怎么了? |
[36:38] | Here you go. | 给 |
[36:39] | I’m so sorry to intrude, | 抱歉来打扰 |
[36:41] | but I think I might be in a position | 但我觉得我现在的情况 |
[36:43] | where I might really,really need your help tomorrow. | 非常需要你明天的帮助 |
[36:51] | You knew as well as I do how hard it is to get a homicide detective to confess. | 你我都知道 要一个杀了人的警察坦白有多难 |
[36:56] | The moment I mirandize him, a lawyer will appear, | 我向他宣读米兰达忠告时 律师就会出现 |
[36:58] | and I’ll be dead in the water. | 我就毫无办法了 |
[36:59] | So I need to take him completely by surprise. | 所以我要出奇制胜 |
[37:02] | I heard xavier had an alibi. | 我听说Xavier已经跟你谈过了 |
[37:04] | It’ll fall apart in the dryer. | 别提这个了 |
[37:06] | Look,I know you cared about tim. | 我知道你担心他 |
[37:09] | And you’re the only person left who knows this case from front to back. | 而你是唯一一个清楚这件案子 来龙去脉的人了 |
[37:12] | Somebody is lying. | 有人在撒谎 |
[37:14] | And I think if i have you there, | 我想如果有你在那 |
[37:16] | and if xavier and ari don’t know about it, | 如果Xavier和Ari不知道 |
[37:18] | somebody’s gonna trip up. | 有人就要露马脚了 |
[37:21] | Ma’am… | 长官… |
[37:22] | if I come downtown, | 如果我去了市区 |
[37:24] | and try and help you to arrest xavier, | 并试图帮你逮捕Xavier |
[37:27] | and you don’t have him cold, | 而你找不到证据 |
[37:29] | and I mean on ice, | 定不了他罪的话 |
[37:32] | my whole division will turn against me. | 整个部门会把矛头指向我 |
[37:38] | You said you wish’d you’d been there for tim last saturday. | 你说你希望上周六能为Tim去那儿 |
[37:42] | There’s nothing we can do to change that, | 我们无法改变什么了 |
[37:43] | but you can be there for him tomorrow. | 但你能为了他明天出现在那儿 |
[37:45] | I’m putting you at odds with your entire division, | 我是在让你和你的部门起冲突 |
[37:47] | and I’m so sorry about that, | 对此我很抱歉 |
[37:48] | but I won’t get this confession without your help,detective. | 但没有你的帮助我们不会得到招供 |
[37:52] | Tim martin was your friend. | Tim Martin是你的朋友 |
[37:54] | Please. | 拜托 |
[38:00] | I certainly hope you know what you’re doing. | 我希望你明白自己在做什么 |
[38:03] | For both our sakes. | 为了我们好 |
[38:21] | Lieutenant tao? | Tao副队长? |
[38:23] | Yes,thank you. | 是的,谢谢 |
[38:24] | I need you to do me a favor. | 我要你帮我个忙 |
[38:26] | It has to do with that sample of dna that we haven’t identified yet. | 关于那份我们还没确认的DNA样本 |
[38:58] | So,he’s not in his room. | 他不在房间 |
[39:01] | And I think we’ve pretty well determined he’s not over here. | 我们很确定他不在这里 |
[39:04] | Where’d you get that shirt anyway? The 80s? | 你的衬衫哪里买的? 80年代的? |
[39:07] | Your ex wife loved it. | 你的前妻喜欢 |
[39:08] | Said it was easier to unbutton than anything you ever wore. | 说它比你穿的任何衣服都容易解开 |
[39:11] | Put your glasses on,old man. | 带上你的眼镜,老伙计 |
[39:14] | Turn around and take a gander. | 回头看看 |
[39:15] | Ari’s right over there playing blackjack. | Ari就在那玩21点 |
[39:17] | And there’s two open seats next to him. | 他边上有两张空位子 |
[39:20] | Now,I say, | 现在,我认为 |
[39:21] | that we put him under tight surveillance for an hour or so. | 我们是严密监视他一小时… |
[39:25] | You’re kidding me,right? | 你在开玩笑吧? |
[39:25] | That’s a $25 table. | 那是张25块钱的桌子 |
[39:27] | There’s an atm next to the cashier. | 店员边上有自动取款机 |
[39:29] | And I am feeling lucky… | 我感觉到运气了… |
[39:45] | sorry about that,chief. | 抱歉,先生 |
[39:47] | Give me a hundred. | 给我一百块 |
[39:48] | I already gave you a hundred. | 我已经给了你一百了 |
[39:49] | You’re way up. | 你赢的多 |
[39:50] | So what? | 那有怎么样? |
[39:51] | You know where the atm is. | 你知道取款机在哪 |
[39:53] | Besides,I say we cash in. | 我不玩了 |
[39:54] | All right.Fine,fine,fine. | 好吧,好吧 |
[39:56] | We’ll cash in. | 不玩了 |
[39:57] | Come on,ari. | 来吧,Ari |
[39:57] | You’re cashing in,too. | 你也走吧 |
[39:58] | Don’t touch me. | 别碰我 |
[40:00] | Who the hell are you anyway? | 你该死的是谁? |
[40:02] | Lapd. | 洛衫机警察 |
[40:03] | We’re here to give you a lift home. | 我们来带你回家 |
[40:04] | Put that away,you stupid– | 把那拿开,你这蠢– |
[40:08] | look… | 听着… |
[40:09] | I’m not leaving. | 我不会走的 |
[40:10] | And you can’t do anything to me here anyway. | 你们在这不能对我做任何事 |
[40:13] | Oh,really? | 是吗? |
[40:15] | everybody,listen up. | 大家听着 |
[40:16] | I want to tell you about my friend ari. | 我想和你们谈谈我的朋友Ari |
[40:18] | Shut up,you idiot. | 闭嘴,你个白痴 |
[40:19] | You’re gonna get me killed. | 你会让我被杀的 |
[40:20] | Hey,moron, | 嘿,傻瓜 |
[40:21] | now imagine us doing that only on television. | 现在想像下我们在电视上这么做 |
[40:24] | And all of your cousin’s friends find out that you’re a snitch. | 你兄弟所有的朋友都会发现 你是内鬼 |
[40:28] | And don’t forget to tip the dealer. | 别忘了给小费 |
[40:31] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[40:53] | How do they always know? | 他们怎么总是知道? |
[40:57] | Hi,mama. | 嗨,妈妈 |
[40:59] | How are you? | 你还好吗? |
[41:02] | I’m good. | 我很好 |
[41:03] | I’m at work, | 我在工作 |
[41:04] | but I have a minute. | 我有点时间 |
[41:05] | Is everything all right? | 一切还好吗? |
[41:08] | Great aunt who? | 哪个远房阿姨? |
[41:14] | mama,is this someone i’ve even met? | 妈妈,这个人我见过? |
[41:17] | No,no. I just ran upstairs. | 不,不,我刚跑上楼 |
[41:18] | I’m out of breath. | 我喘不过气来了 |
[41:21] | I don’t know where santa clarita is. | 我不知道Santa Clarita在哪 |
[41:23] | It’s just north of here. | 就在这的北面 |
[41:25] | All right. I’ll send her a get well card or something. | 好的,我会寄给她张贺卡或别的什么的 |
[41:29] | can you spell her last name? | 你能拼下她的姓吗? |
[41:32] | E-u-l-e-s-S… | |
[41:40] | mama, | 妈妈 |
[41:41] | I have never met this woman before in my life,I swear. | 我发誓,这辈子没见过这个女人 |
[41:46] | what’s wrong with her? | 她怎么了? |
[41:49] | for heaven’s sake. | 上帝 |
[41:50] | If she’s been in a coma for 2 years, | 她昏迷了两年 |
[41:52] | how much worse can she get? | 情况还能恶化吗? |
[41:56] | I can’t talk about this right now | 现在我不能谈这个 |
[41:57] | because I’m about to interview a serial killer | 因为我要去见一个连环杀手 |
[42:00] | who just stabbed 30 people to death. | 杀了30个人的 |
[42:04] | All right. | 好吧 |
[42:05] | All right then. | 好吧 |
[42:06] | Ok. Bye. | 好的,再见 |
[42:08] | You got time for some coffee before you head into work? | 去工作前有时间喝杯咖啡吗? |
[42:10] | I do. I just,I have to get changed, | 好的,我正想穿衣服 |
[42:12] | and I want to look a little stern. | 我想看上去严厉点的 |
[42:15] | that shouldn’t be a problem. | 那不是个问题 |
[42:18] | I forgot to ask you, | 我忘了问你 |
[42:21] | did you ever talk to pope? | 你和Pope谈过吗? |
[42:23] | About how he’s doing with the divorce and everything? | 他离婚的事情怎么样了? |
[42:25] | In passing. | 只谈了几句 |
[42:27] | I haven’t had time to get into details. | 没时间细问 |
[42:28] | I’m trying to think through how martin and barak were murdered | 我正试着理清Martin和Barak是怎么被杀的 |
[42:32] | because I know who did it, | 因为我知道谁干的 |
[42:33] | and I’m pretty sure of the motive, | 动机我很肯定 |
[42:34] | but I’m just not sure how. | 现在我只是不太确定怎么发生的 |
[42:37] | And I’m only gonna get one run at this, | 我只要再确定一件事 |
[42:39] | so pope is not high on my radar right now. | 所以Pope的事情现在顾不上 |
[42:43] | You can bet you’re on his. | 可他却很关心你的事 |
[42:46] | You watch. | 看着吧 |
[42:48] | He’s gonna ask you out again. | 他会再约你出去的 |
[42:49] | just so you know. | 你知道 |
[42:51] | And he’s not gonna care that we’re dating or whatever. | 他不会在乎我们约会或别的什么 |
[42:56] | Some guys are like that. | 有些人会那样 |
[42:57] | Will’s not like that. | Will不会 |
[43:01] | you can think what you want. | 你能这么想 |
[43:03] | I don’t trust him. | 我不相信他 |
[43:07] | What? | 什么? |
[43:09] | Are you wearing your gun? | 你带着枪吗? |
[43:12] | Can I have it? | 能给我吗? |
[43:13] | what’s wrong with yours? | 你不也有吗? |
[43:16] | In case you hadn’t noticed,I’m off duty. | 也许你没注意到,我今天不当班 |
[43:18] | So,would you let me borrow yours? | 你能借给我你的吗? |
[43:22] | For a minute,please? | 就一会,可以吗? |
[43:33] | Could it really be that simple? | 就这么简单? |
[43:38] | Bang. | 砰 |
[43:39] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么? |
[43:40] | Trust me. | 相信我 |
[43:43] | Trust me. | 相信我 |
[43:46] | Now,walk towards me. | 现在,向我走过来 |
[43:49] | Like you’re trying to find out what I’m doing. | 就像你想知道我在干什么 |
[43:51] | I am trying to find out what you’re doing. | 我正试着弄清楚你在干什么 |
[43:53] | Bang. | 砰 |
[43:56] | See? | 看到了? |
[43:58] | That’s how I shoot barak with martin’s gun. | 我就是这样用Martin的枪杀死Barak的 |
[44:01] | And then I shoot martin with barak’S. | 然后我用Barak的杀了Martin |
[44:04] | That’s how. | 就是那样 |
[44:07] | Because he knew barak was coming. | 因为他知道Barak正过来 |
[44:08] | That’s how. | 就是那样 |
[44:17] | That’s how. | 就是那样 |
[44:17] | That’s how, | 就是那样 |
[44:18] | that’s how,what? | 就是那样,什么? |
[44:21] | That’s how what? | 就是那样什么? |
[44:25] | I’ll call you about dinner,ok? | 我晚饭给你打电话,好吗? |
[44:28] | Ok. | 好的 |
[44:29] | No,wait. | 不,等等 |
[44:30] | No,wait,wait. Brenda? | 不,等等,等等 |
[44:31] | When are we gonna talk about– | 我们什么时候谈– |
[44:36] | about everything. | 所有的事 |
[44:43] | Ari cohen is here. | Ari cohen在这 |
[44:45] | Daniels has him in an interview room with detective xavier. | Daniels让他和Xavier警官在一间 接见室里 |
[44:48] | And central division has arrived en masse. | 中区警署来了很多人 |
[44:51] | They think you’re about to arrest xavier for murder. | 他们以为你要以谋杀罪逮捕Xavier |
[44:52] | I mention that because having him sit next to an informant | 我这么说是因为你让他坐在线人边上 |
[44:54] | with a camera trained on him kind of makes the guy look guilty. | 用个摄象机对着他就像是有罪的 |
[44:57] | maybe you have an idea where I can place detective xavier | 也许你有主意把Xavier放到哪 |
[45:00] | where he wouldn’t look guilty. | 让他看起来无罪的地方 |
[45:02] | Or maybe you think that tim martin, | 或者也许你认为Tim Martin |
[45:04] | who everyone says was such a good cop, | 大家口中的好警察 |
[45:05] | went into that warehouse alone. | 一个人去了那个仓库 |
[45:08] | Where was our good cop’s backup then? | 那时我们的好警察的后援在哪? |
[45:09] | Why didn’t his partner go with him? | 他的搭档为什么不和他一起去? |
[45:11] | Those are excellent questions, | 那些都是很好的问题 |
[45:12] | but they’re not evidence. | 但它们不是证据 |
[45:13] | And if you don’t get a confession, | 如果你没能得到招供 |
[45:14] | and you try to make an arrest… | 而且你想要逮捕… |
[45:20] | it’s not gonna be a real crowd pleaser. | 没有谁会高兴的 |
[45:22] | Not that I don’t have confidence in you. | 不光如此,我也会对你失去信心 |
[45:25] | I’ll get the confession,will. | 我会让他招供的,Will |
[45:27] | Never you mind.I’ll get it. | 不管你怎么想,我会的 |
[45:31] | Ma’am,thank you very much. | 女士,很感谢 |
[45:36] | Did you make the match? | 你做匹配了吗? |
[45:37] | Any minute. | 每个片段 |
[45:39] | You don’t have it? | 没发现? |
[45:41] | It’s coming. | 快了 |
[45:43] | lieutenant tao, | Tao队长 |
[45:44] | I need to start this interview, | 我要开始审讯了 |
[45:46] | and I you don’t finish, | 如果你没完成 |
[45:47] | I could be up a nasty smelling creek with no paddle. | 我的处境会很麻烦 |
[45:49] | Just go slow. | 慢慢来 |
[45:51] | As soon as the match comes through, | 一有结果 |
[45:52] | I’ll bring it directly to gabriel. | 我会直接给Gabriel |
[45:55] | Here. | 这个 |
[45:57] | For all our sakes. | 为了大家 |
[46:00] | Please. | 拜托 |
[46:03] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[46:30] | Here’s the earpiece. | 这是耳机 |
[46:31] | There’s a new battery. | 换了新电池了 |
[46:32] | Oh,thank you,buzz. | 谢谢 Buzz |
[46:33] | Thank you very much. | 非常感谢 |
[46:36] | I thought we were taking him by surprise. | 我以为我们会突袭他 |
[46:38] | Well,I’m moving on to plan B. | 我现在要执行的是B计划 |
[46:40] | Ma’am,I want to note you’ve used your investigation | 女士 我想要提醒你因为你的调查 |
[46:43] | to smear tim martin’s reputation. | 让Tim Martin的名声抹了黑 |
[46:45] | And in this department, | 而在这里 |
[46:46] | that’s just not the way we play ball. | 我们并不是这么办事的 |
[46:48] | Well,captain,if you don’t like the way i’m doing things, | 队长 如果你不喜欢我工作的方法 |
[46:50] | you’re free to take your balls | 你可以放下手头的工作 |
[46:52] | and go straight home. | 径直回家 |
[46:54] | Ok. | 好吧 |
[46:55] | So… | 那么… |
[46:57] | when I flip the pages in my notebook, | 当我的笔记本翻页的时候 |
[46:59] | you give me a true or false,ok? | 你告诉我正确与否 好吗? |
[47:02] | All right then. | 那么就这样 |
[47:05] | Detective hubbard, | Hubbard探员 |
[47:06] | I just want to thank you for volunteering under such extraordinary circumstances. | 我只是想对您在如此特殊的情况下 仍然自愿前来表示感谢 |
[47:11] | And I think that everyone who cared aboutdetective martin | 而且我认为每个关心Martin探员的人 |
[47:16] | will truly appreciate what you do here today. | 都会真心感激你今天在这所做的一切 |
[47:35] | Good morning, | 早上好 |
[47:36] | detective xavier. | Xavier探员 |
[47:37] | And the elusive mr. Cohen. | 还有神出鬼没的Cohen先生 |
[47:39] | Here you are. | 你也在这 |
[47:42] | So kind of you to join us. | 非常感谢你也加入我们 |
[47:43] | I was dragged here against my will, | 我是被强行带到这的 |
[47:45] | and all I’m going to do is plead the fifth. | 我要做的就是拒绝录口供 |
[47:48] | You can’t plead the fifth. | 你不能拒绝录口供 |
[47:50] | I can’t? | 我不能? |
[47:50] | It would be a violation of the agreement you made with the D.A. | 那样就违反你和地方检察官 |
[47:53] | To be a cooperating witness. | 会做一个合作的证人的协议 |
[47:55] | So,if you plead the fifth, | 所以 如果你拒绝录口供 |
[47:56] | I’ll arrest you as an accomplice in a double homicide, | 我就会以一起双重谋杀案的同谋逮捕你 |
[47:59] | so please,mr. Cohen, | 所以 Cohen先生 请你 |
[48:01] | do take a seat. | 坐下吧 |
[48:05] | I didn’t understand what this was all about. | 我不明白这是怎么回事 |
[48:07] | No one explained it to me. | 没人解释给我听 |
[48:09] | I don’t even know why I’m here. | 我甚至不知道我为什么在这 |
[48:10] | Because. | 因为 |
[48:11] | Someone’s lying. | 有人撒谎了 |
[48:12] | And I thought if I got you and mr. Cohen together here, | 我认为如果我把你和Cohen先生弄到一块 |
[48:14] | I could figure out the truth. | 我可以找出真相 |
[48:16] | Are you saying i’ve been dishonest? | 你是说我撒谎了? |
[48:18] | You told me you’d never been to detective martin’s house. | 你告诉我你从来没去过Martin探员的家 |
[48:21] | And I have a witness who contradicts you. | 但是有人看到你去过的 |
[48:23] | she’s a lying bitch! | 她是个满口谎言的婊子! |
[48:25] | The kind of lying bitch who deserves to be stalked by a cop? | 那种撒谎的婊子就应被警察跟踪? |
[48:28] | Who should be harassed under the color of authority? | 她是不是就应该为生活在 有色眼镜下而烦恼? |
[48:30] | That kind of bitch? | 是那种婊子吗? |
[48:34] | Do I need an attorney? | 我需要律师吗? |
[48:35] | I don’t know. Do you? | 我不知道 你觉得呢? |
[48:41] | So,tell me,mr. Cohen, | 那么 告诉我 Cohen先生 |
[48:43] | how well do you know detective xavier here? | 你对在这的Xavier探员有多了解? |
[48:46] | Were you in contact with him regularly? | 你和他定期联系吗? |
[48:48] | No. | 不 |
[48:48] | I met him exactly one time. | 我只见过他一次 |
[48:53] | That’s probably true. | 大概是真的 |
[48:55] | That’s what tim told me. | 他是那样告诉我的 |
[48:56] | That seems to be right,chief. | 好像是那样的 头 |
[48:57] | And you went to vancouver to collect samples of dna from your cousin. | 你去Vancouver收集了你表兄的DNA样本 |
[49:01] | Who did you give those samples to? | 你把那些样本给了谁? |
[49:03] | Detective hubbard. | Hubbard探员 |
[49:05] | Where is he anyway? | 那么他在哪? |
[49:06] | That’s true. | 是真的 |
[49:06] | And then i gave them to tim. | 然后我又给了Tim |
[49:09] | Ok. Hubbard says that’s true. | Hubbard说那是真的 |
[49:10] | Ari handed him the samples, and then he gave them to martin. | Ari把样本交给了他 然后他又给了Martin |
[49:12] | But those samples turned out not to be of barak. | 但结果那些样本不是Barak的 |
[49:15] | Yeah. And we asked him to get more. | 是的 然后我们让他去再去搞一些 |
[49:17] | I done what they asked. | 他们交待的我都做了 |
[49:18] | They messed up,not me. | 是他们搞砸的 不是我 |
[49:20] | What did they expect me to do, | 难道他们想让我 |
[49:22] | go back,ask him to spit in the cup? | 回去 让他再往杯子里吐些唾沫? |
[49:24] | My cousin was a psycho,not an idiot. | 我的表兄是个精神病 不是个白痴 |
[49:26] | You never did crap. | 你就没有帮过忙 |
[49:27] | Probably never went to see barak in the first place! | 也许打一开始就没去见过Barak! |
[49:30] | Then why did i call you on wednesday | 那么我为什么在星期三给你打电话 |
[49:31] | and tell you he was coming to town? | 告诉你他要来? |
[49:34] | He never mentioned barak was coming? | 他从来没有提过Barak要来? |
[49:36] | Ok.That’s probably not true,chief. | 那或许是假的 警长 |
[49:38] | That’s bullshit. | 胡说八道 |
[49:39] | You never called me at all! | 你从来没有打过电话给我! |
[49:40] | That’s right. | 是啊 |
[49:41] | I called detective hubbard. | 我打给了Bubbard探员 |
[49:42] | I told him I had arranged to meet ze’ev at the warehouse on saturday morning, | 告诉他我准备在星期六早上 和Ze’ev在仓库见面 |
[49:45] | but they said that you guys– | 但是他们说你们– |
[49:47] | that is not true! | 不是这样的! |
[49:48] | He asked to meet, | 他要求见面 |
[49:49] | and i told him to call tim. | 我叫他打电话给他 |
[49:50] | All right,ok. Did you hear that,chief? | 好吧 你听到了吗 警长? |
[49:53] | We never heard anything about a meeting. | 我们从来没有听说过什么见面的事 |
[49:54] | With you or anybody! | 和你或者其他什么人! |
[49:55] | Are you sure,detective xavier? | 你确定吗 Xavier探员? |
[49:58] | You’re taking this lying scumbag’s word over mine. | 看来你比较相信这个卑鄙的家伙的谎话 |
[50:01] | I already told you. | 我告诉过你 |
[50:02] | Martin never mentioned it. | Martin从来没有提过 |
[50:03] | And all this stuff about dna happened before i was even on the case. | 而且在我调查这个案子之前 关于DNA这件事就已经发生了 |
[50:07] | So what does this have to do with me? | 所以这跟我到底有什么关系? |
[50:09] | Chief,tao’s here with your papers. | 警长 Tao搞定你的文件了 |
[50:11] | I’ll be back in one minute to answer that. | 我一分钟后回来再回答你的问题 |
[50:23] | Ok,I have to hurry now. | 我得赶紧了 |
[50:24] | Because I’m about 2 minutes from having to read someone their rights. | 因为我还要花两分钟来宣读他们的权利 |
[50:28] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[50:30] | Detective hubbard,please. | Hubbard探员 请让一下 |
[50:31] | Yes,ma’am. | 好的 女士 |
[50:31] | I need your help getting these dna results in order,ok. | 我要你帮忙整理下这些DNA结果 好吗 |
[50:36] | See if this is right. | 看看是否正确 |
[50:38] | Ok. | 好的 |
[50:38] | Barak’s blood from the brentwood crime scene. | Barak在Brentwood犯罪现场的血样 |
[50:42] | Barak’s blood from the warehouse. | Barak在仓库里的血样 |
[50:44] | A match. | 它们吻合 |
[50:45] | That’s right. | 是的 |
[50:46] | And then here… | 然后这个… |
[50:48] | martin’s blood from the warehouse, | Martin在仓库的血样 |
[50:51] | which just happens to match up with one of the samples | 符合Ari从Vancounver |
[50:54] | that ari brought back from vancouver. | 带回来的样本之一 |
[50:58] | What? | 什么? |
[51:00] | the two dna samples that we thought were obtained by your informant, | 这两个我们认为从你的线人那获得的样本 |
[51:04] | one was actually that of tim martin, | 一个实际上就是Tim Martin的 |
[51:06] | and the other was one of his male relatives, | 而另外一个是他的男性亲戚 |
[51:10] | which lieutenant tao has just identified… | 这点Tao副警长刚刚证实过了… |
[51:13] | as your son. | 就是你的儿子 |
[51:18] | Or I guess I should say, | 或者我应该说 |
[51:19] | martin’s son, | 是Martin和 |
[51:20] | by your wife. | 你太太的儿子 |
[51:23] | We matched it up against the online database | 我们通过那个你邮寄Charlie骨髓 |
[51:24] | where you posted charlie’s bone marrow looking for a donor. | 以寻找捐赠者的数据库得到了证实 |
[51:29] | My guess is, | 我的猜测是 |
[51:31] | you didn’t know you weren’t charlie’s biological father | 在医生检查 |
[51:34] | until the doctors checked to see | 你是否是骨髓适合的捐赠者之前 |
[51:35] | if you’re a possible transplant candidate. | 你不知道你不是Charlie的亲生父亲 |
[51:38] | Isn’t that right? | 是吗? |
[51:44] | And so you began to wonder who charlie’s father really was. | 你想知道谁才是Charlie的父亲? |
[51:49] | And you knew your partner,didn’t you? | 你了解你的搭档 对吗? |
[51:52] | You knew him very well. | 你很了解他 |
[51:55] | And martin never volunteered to have his own bone marrow tested,did he? | 而且Martin从来没有自愿做过骨髓测试? |
[51:59] | See,we went on charlie’s website where he thanks everyone who’s volunteered, | 看 我们去过Charlie答谢 那些志愿者的网站 |
[52:03] | and martin’s name isn’t on it. | 而Martin并不在其中 |
[52:05] | I guess he was afraid you’d find out the truth. | 我想他是怕你发现真相 |
[52:08] | It’s pretty awful,really. | 那很糟糕 真的很糟糕 |
[52:10] | That he cared more about that than saving his own son. | 他的顾虑太多而不愿意去救他的儿子 |
[52:12] | But then he knew you pretty well,too. | 但是同样他也很了解你 |
[52:17] | So,when ari came back from vancouver with barak’s dna, | 当Ari把Barak的DNA 从Vancouver带回来 |
[52:20] | you switched them out with samples that you took from your partner and charlie | 你把它们换成了你的搭档 和Charlie的样本 |
[52:23] | just to make sure you were right. | 只是为了证实你是对的 |
[52:25] | And,I suppose,to see if martin might be a possible match for a transplant, | 我猜 还想看一下Martin是不是合适的捐赠者 |
[52:28] | but he wasn’T. | 但是他不是 |
[52:30] | Also,on this blog your son keeps, | 同时 在这个博客上你儿子也记日记 |
[52:33] | he lists what happens to him every day in the hospital. | 他记下了每天在医院发生的事情 |
[52:36] | Last saturday morning when you said you went with him | 上个星期六上午当你说你陪他 |
[52:38] | for a procedure,a transfusion of white blood cells, | 去进行了白细胞的输液治疗 |
[52:41] | well,the specialist got called away | 而实际上专家被叫走了 |
[52:42] | and the procedure was cancelled. | 治疗取消了 |
[52:44] | And when charlie finally came back to his room, | 当Charlie回到他房间的时候 |
[52:47] | you weren’t there. | 你不在那 |
[52:48] | And didn’t come back for an hour and a half. | 1个半小时后才回来 |
[52:55] | Look,listen… | 看… |
[52:58] | tim shot barak. | Tim向Barak开了枪 |
[53:00] | The bullet was fired from his gun. | 子弹是从他的枪里射出的 |
[53:03] | But martin didn’t have his gun. | 但是Martin并没有拿着自己的枪 |
[53:05] | He’d given it to you. | 他给了你 |
[53:06] | Oh,why would he do that? | 他为什么要这么做? |
[53:07] | Because you asked him for it. | 因为是你要求的 |
[53:09] | Because you volunteered to go with him to the warehouse, | 因为你自告奋勇要和他一起去仓库 |
[53:11] | and he agreed because you were the partner he trusted. | 他同意了因为你是他可以信赖的搭档 |
[53:15] | And you really needed that gun,didn’t you? | 而你真的需要那把枪 对吗? |
[53:18] | Because detective xavier and ari are both telling the truth. | 因为Xavier探员和Ari说的都是实话 |
[53:22] | And you were the only one who knew that it wasn’t an informant | 只有你知道那个走进仓库的人 |
[53:24] | who was about to walk through the doors at that warehouse, | 并不是什么线人 |
[53:27] | but an armed psychopath. | 只是一个有武器的精神病患者 |
[53:29] | My guess is that you shot barak as soon as you were sure | 我想你为了斩草除根在一确定Barak |
[53:33] | that he was close enough for it to be a clean kill, | 站着足够近的时候就对他开了枪 |
[53:36] | and while martin was freaking out, | 并且当Martin一头雾水 |
[53:38] | demanding to know what you were doing, | 要求你告诉他怎么回事时候 |
[53:40] | you told him to trust you. | 你叫他一定要相信你 |
[53:42] | Didn’t you? | 是吗? |
[53:43] | You walked over to barak’s body. | 你走到Barak的尸体旁 |
[53:45] | You knelt down beside him, | 在他的身边跪下 |
[53:46] | took his gun, | 拿出他的枪 |
[53:47] | and while martin followed you, | 当时Martin就跟在你后面 |
[53:49] | demanding an explanation, | 要求一个解释 |
[53:50] | you shot him dead between the eyes. | 你却正中他的眉心开了致命的一枪 |
[53:52] | Isn’t that right,detective? | 对吗 侦探? |
[53:58] | By the way, | 顺便说一句 |
[53:59] | does charlie know… | Charlie知不知道… |
[54:02] | that tim’s his real father? | Tim才是他的爸爸? |
[54:03] | I mean… | 我是说… |
[54:05] | I only ask because once you bring a lawyer into this, | 我只是问一下 因为一旦你请了律师 |
[54:07] | tim’s son will have to be deposed. | Tim就不得不作证 |
[54:09] | Tim’s son? | Tim的儿子? |
[54:11] | I wonder what effect that will have on charlie’s health? | 我想知道那对Charlie的健康会不会有影响? |
[54:14] | Knowing you’re not his real dad,I mean. | 我是指知道你不是他的亲生爸爸 |
[54:17] | Tim’s son? | Tim的儿子? |
[54:19] | How do you suppose charlie’s gonna react | 你想Charlie知道你毫无人性的 |
[54:22] | knowing that you gunned down his father in cold– | 射杀了他的爸爸会有什么样的反应?– |
[54:24] | I’m his father! | 我是他的爸爸! |
[54:26] | Charlie’s my son! | Charlie是我的儿子! |
[54:29] | I taught him how to walk. | 我教他如何走路 |
[54:31] | And I taught him how to read. | 我教他如何阅读 |
[54:33] | And I taught him… | 我还教他… |
[54:39] | I’ve been with him through 7 surgeries, | 我陪他一起经历了7次手术 |
[54:43] | and 38 procedures. | 38次治疗 |
[54:48] | And where was the great tim martin when it mattered,huh? | 那些时候伟大的Tim Martin都在哪啊? |
[54:55] | Where was he… | 当Charlie命悬一线的时候… |
[54:57] | when charlie’s life was on the line? | 他在哪? |
[55:00] | Where was he,where was tim martin? | 他在哪 Tim Martin在哪? |
[55:03] | I don’t know,detective hubbard. | 我不知道 Hubbard探员 |
[55:07] | But I know where he is now. | 但是我知道他现在在哪 |
[55:11] | I saw his brains splattered all over the floor of an abandoned warehouse | 在一个废弃的仓库 我看见他的脑浆溅得满地都是 |
[55:14] | while his body was being eaten by flies. | 同时苍蝇们也在享用他的尸体 |
[55:18] | And I can’t help but think… | 而且我不得不认为… |
[55:21] | you may have overreacted. | 你也许是反应过度了 |
[55:29] | You can’T… | 你不能… |
[55:31] | you can’t tell… | 你不能告诉… |
[55:33] | charlie about tim. | Charlie Tim的事 |
[55:35] | You-you won’t do that. | 你-你不会那么做的 |
[55:39] | I can. | 我能 |
[55:41] | And I will. | 而且我会那么做的 |
[55:46] | Write it all down. | 把这些都写下来 |
[55:48] | And we’ll get you a deal from the D.A. | 我们会让检察官跟你达成个协议 |
[55:54] | You can wear a bracelet | 你可以带着手铐 |
[55:56] | and stay with charlie until his illness… | 和Charlie呆在一起直到他的病… |
[56:01] | resolves itself. | 自己决定吧 |
[56:23] | Even though,intellectually, | 即使 从理性的角度说 |
[56:24] | people understand you did the right thing, | 人们能够理解你做得很对 |
[56:26] | emotionally,there is gonna be some fall out over all of this. | 从感情的角度说 你和局里的人 |
[56:29] | Between you and the department. | 你的组员和局里的人. |
[56:30] | Between your squad and the department. | 会因此产生些摩擦 |
[56:32] | We can cope with that. | 我们能够应付的 |
[56:39] | I know it’s late,but… | 我知道现在很晚了 但是… |
[56:41] | I thought you might have time for A…drink. | 你想你也许有时间去喝…一杯 |
[56:47] | Or dinner,if you’re hungry. | 如果你饿了 也可以一起去吃饭 |
[56:49] | And as I remember things, you’re kind of always hungry,aren’t you? | 如果我没记错的话 你很容易饿的 对吗? |
[56:57] | ,I…I am. | 我…我是 |
[57:02] | But,um… | 但是 嗯… |
[57:04] | well,dinner. | 吃饭 |
[57:06] | I already have plans. | 我已经有约了 |
[57:09] | Sort of A… | 有点像… |
[57:10] | celebration. | 庆祝 |
[57:12] | With fritz. | 和Fritz |
[57:16] | I heard he might be leaving town. | 我听说他可能要离开这 |
[57:18] | Uh,behavioral sciences,right? | 嗯 行为科学 对吗? |
[57:19] | That’s good for him. | 对他是件好事 |
[57:21] | No,no. | 不 不 |
[57:22] | He’s not taking that. | 他没有接受这份工作 |
[57:23] | No,um, | 没有 嗯 |
[57:24] | we’re celebrating because he’S… | 我们庆祝是因为他… |
[57:27] | moving in. Next week. | 搬过来 下个星期 |
[57:38] | that’s great.Congratulations. | 太棒了 恭喜 |
[57:41] | we’ll see.Big step. | 我们拭目以待 那可是一次飞跃 |
[57:44] | But,lunch tomorrow. | 但是 明天的午饭 |
[57:45] | I could do that. | 我有空 |
[57:48] | I have to meet with my attorney at 1: 00 tomorrow. | 我明天1点要和律师见面 |
[57:51] | We’ll find a moment somewhere. | 总会有机会的 |
[57:54] | All right then. | 那么好吧 |
[57:57] | thanks for supporting me. | 感谢你的支持 |
[57:59] | It meant a lot. | 那很重要 |
[58:00] | Sure. | 不用谢 |
[58:03] | My pleasure. | 是我的荣幸 |
[58:03] | My job,actually. | 实际上那就是我的工作 |
[58:08] | good night. | 晚安 |
[58:09] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[58:11] | And,uh… | 还有 唔… |
[58:13] | good work. | 干得不错 |
[58:15] | Oh,thanks. | 噢 谢谢 |
[58:17] | Thanks. | 谢谢 禁止任何商业用途否则后果自负 |
[58:41] | the.closer. Season 02 Episode 01 | 罪案终结 |