时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | Gordon shaw,age 41,actor. | Gordon Shaw, 41岁, 演员 |
[00:05] | Found dead by the maid at 2am in the pool house. | 女佣在凌晨两点 发现他死在游泳池边的房子里 |
[00:09] | Cause of death? | 死因是? |
[00:13] | – Cause of death? – Doesn’t say. | – 死因是什么? – 不好说 |
[00:19] | What do you mean it doesn’t say? | 不好说是什么意思? |
[00:21] | Look at the size of that driveway,my word. | 瞧瞧, 这车道多宽啊 |
[00:23] | What did he die of? | 他的死因是什么? |
[00:26] | Doesn’t say. | 不好说 |
[00:30] | That’s supposed to be the most thorough book available. Let me see that. | 这本书一定很有意思 给我看看 |
[00:33] | Fritz,how did gordon shaw die? | Fritz, Gordon Shaw到底是怎么死的? |
[00:35] | Autoerotic asphyxiation. | 窒息式性行为 |
[00:37] | What in the world is that? | 那到底是什么意思? |
[00:41] | Doesn’t say. | 不好说 |
[00:46] | Here we go with the phone. | 电话来了 |
[00:48] | Brenda leigh,I thought you said you were taking the day off. | Brenda Leigh, 你不是说过 准备休几天假么 |
[00:52] | I did. | 是的 |
[00:54] | Hi,sergeant gabriel. | 嗨, Gabriel警佐 |
[00:58] | Yes. | 是 |
[01:32] | I can’t believe i left my mother alone with fritz for the whole day. | 简直不敢想象, 我把我妈 跟Fritz两个人留在了家里, 一整天 |
[01:35] | – She’ll be fine. – I’m not worried about my mother. | – 她不会有事的 – 我并不是担心我妈 |
[01:39] | Hold on to your hat,chief. | 当心, 警长 |
[01:41] | We got a gang related shooting. | 我们碰上一起帮派枪击案 |
[01:43] | – In this neighborhood? – No. | – 在这个社区? – 不 |
[01:45] | And,uh,your buddy’s here again. | 啊, 你的老朋友也来了 |
[01:48] | I’m used to commander taylor showing up at our crime scenes. | 我已经习惯于在我们的现场看到 Taylor队长了 |
[01:50] | What are we doing showing up at one of his? | 我们到他的现场来干嘛? |
[01:52] | 3 victims. Automatically a priority. | 3个受害人,自然成为首要案件 |
[01:55] | 2 dead,1 over at county,and by the way, taylor knows one of the victims. | 2人死亡, 1人送去郡医院了 顺便说一句, Taylor认识其中一名死者 |
[02:00] | Ok. Who wants to catch me up? | 好的, 谁还有些有价值的信息 可以告诉我? |
[02:03] | I ran the plates. | 我查了一下 |
[02:04] | The suv is registered to a ronald talmadge. | 那辆SUV的注册车主是Ronald Talmadge |
[02:08] | 44 of ladera heights. | 住址为Ladera Heights社区44号 |
[02:09] | Paramedics say it’s from the ids they got off the occupants. | 救护人员说, 这来自于他们从伤者 身上找到的证件 |
[02:13] | Driver was wesley talmadge. Black,19. | 开车的是 Wesley Talmadge 黑人,19岁 |
[02:17] | Probably the owner’s son. Passenger in the front,myra singleton. | 很可能是车主的儿子 前座上的乘客为Myra Singleton |
[02:21] | Also black,also 19. Driver’s license says she’s from san diego. | 同样也是黑人, 也是19岁 根据驾驶执照来看, 她来自圣地亚哥 |
[02:25] | And our survivor? | 幸存者呢? |
[02:26] | Theresa hoover.White. 20. She’s in surgery right now. | Theresa Hoover, 白人, 20岁 她目前正在接受手术 |
[02:30] | So who reported this? | 是谁报的警? |
[02:32] | Some old lady.Couple of blocks away. Called in as shots fired. | 一个老妇人, 离这里几个街区 打电话说听到了枪声 |
[02:36] | Casings are from a tech-9. | 弹壳来自于一支Tech-9枪 |
[02:39] | My guess,they started shooting from about here. | 我预计, 他们大概是从这里开始开枪的 |
[02:45] | Then they drove off, or ran. | 然后他们开车离开了 或者是跑走 |
[02:51] | Deputy chief johnson. | 代理警长Johnson |
[02:53] | Nice of you to cut your vacation short. | 你缩短了休假, 精神可嘉 |
[02:56] | It was only a day off,commander. | 只是一天而已, 队长 |
[02:59] | I understand you knew the victim. | 我知道你认识受害者 |
[03:02] | Go ahead. | 没事的 |
[03:11] | I know his father. | 我认识他父亲 |
[03:13] | Only met wesley a couple of times.Good kid. | 只见过Wesley几面 不错的孩子 |
[03:17] | Sorry,commander. | 抱歉, 队长 |
[03:19] | I know what this looks like,chief. This kid’s no gangster. | 我知道这表面上看起来像什么, 警长 这个孩子不是帮派份子 |
[03:23] | So I take it as a personal favor if you give this case all the energy you give to your high profile victims. | 希望能帮我个人个忙, 集中所有力量 尽快侦破此案 |
[03:29] | I give all my energy to all my cases. That’s my job. | 所有案子我都是全身心投入的 这是我的工作 |
[03:32] | No need to consider it a favor. | 没必要认为这是在帮忙 |
[03:35] | Fine. | 好的 |
[03:37] | I know his parents will appreciate it. | 他的父母会感激你的 |
[03:41] | – Any weapons in the car? – Nothing visible. | – 车里有没有武器? – 没有看到 |
[03:44] | We’re waiting for S.I.D. To give it the once over, then we’ll bring it down to the lab. | 我们在等特别调查组, 等这都结束后 我们就把车子交给实验室检验 |
[03:48] | Ok. | 好的 |
[03:58] | It’s all yours. Thank you. | 交给你了 谢谢 |
[04:04] | So what is a good kid like wesley doing in a place like this? | 像Wesley这样的好孩子 来这种地方做什么呢? |
[04:08] | He was in a gang neighborhood driving a car with “shoot me” written all over it. | 在这样一个帮派地区 他开着一辆车,车身上写满了”朝我开枪” |
[04:12] | Figueroa leads right into the university. The kid’s from ladera up the hill. | Figueroa一直通往大学 这个孩子从山上的Ladera过来 |
[04:15] | He’s got to go through this neighborhood to get to school. Maybe he just got caught up in a random drive by. | 他上学路上,经过这里 也许是开车经过时候不巧碰上了 |
[04:19] | I’m not a big fan of random. Got shot in the head. | 我觉得不太像是偶然 都是头部中枪 |
[04:22] | Probably never saw it coming. Anybody see anything? | 被害人完全没有准备 有人看见什么没有? |
[04:26] | Everyone saw everything and no one saw nothing. | 这里的一切都再清楚不过了 |
[04:30] | This is 5-3 territory 48th up to gage. | 这里属于5-3帮的地盘 从48号公路到电车轨道 |
[04:33] | 5-3 and 6-deuce are in a gang war. | 5-3帮和6-D帮正在进行帮派斗争 |
[04:35] | And this whole thing looks like a standard issue gang hit. | 这整件事看上去就像是 一场标准的帮派袭击 |
[04:38] | Please get in touch with gang intelligence and have them round up the most active 6-deuces. | 跟帮派中的线人联系 让他们接触一下目前最活跃的6D帮份子 |
[04:43] | And then pull all the reports of gang shootings over the past couple of weeks. | 然后总结出一份最近两周来 所有帮派枪战事件的报告 |
[04:47] | Lieutenant tao,please finish processing the scene. Find out what we can about the weapons involved. | Tao副队长, 检查现场 看看他们都使用了什么武器 |
[04:51] | Lieutenant flynn,I’d like you to head on over to county. | Flynn副队长, 你到郡医院去一趟 |
[04:54] | I want someone there when theresa hoover gets out of surgery. | Theresa Hoover做完手术时 我希望有人能在那里 |
[04:59] | And lieutenant provenza, if you could get in touch with | Provenza副队长 你能不能联系一下 |
[05:02] | san diego county sheriff’s department for the notification of myra singleton’s parents. | 圣地亚哥的郡警署 通知一下Myra Singleton的父母 |
[05:06] | We’ll handle the talmadges. Thank you,everyone.Thank you very much. | 我去通知Talmadge的家人 谢谢各位, 非常感谢 |
[05:11] | Man,this notification has got to be one of the hardest parts of your job,huh? | 通知非常棘手的活儿, 对么? |
[05:15] | It is. But I’m not doing my job today. | 确实是, 不过今天这活儿不是我去做 |
[05:18] | You are. | 而是你做 |
[05:24] | We need them to talk to us. | 希望他们能跟我们谈谈 |
[05:26] | So don’t say you’re from homicide. Just say lapd. | 不要说你是命案组的 就说是洛杉矶警署的 |
[05:29] | When people see you at their door, and you say homicide,you lose them. | 到门口时, 你说你是命案组的 他们很多话都不会说 |
[05:33] | And any chance of learning something useful. | 要抓住一切机会了解案情 |
[05:37] | Hello,mrs. Talmadge.I’m detective gabriel.Lapd. | 你好, Talmadge太太 我是Gabriel探员, 来自洛杉矶警署 |
[05:41] | Detective johnson. | Johnson探员 |
[05:44] | Ask if anyone else is there. | 问问是否还有人在那里 |
[05:46] | Just in case they pass out when they hear the news. | 为了防止他们听到消息之后昏倒过去 |
[05:49] | I had a single mother once who fainted. | 有一次就碰到过一个单身母亲听到消息后昏倒 |
[05:51] | Slammed her head on the coffee table, and I was stuck waiting for an ambulance with a bleeding,unconscious woman. | 倒下时头撞到咖啡桌上了, 我就一直守着 这个昏迷且在流血的女人, 直到救护车赶来 |
[05:57] | Is,uh,is there anyone else at home,ma’am? | 家里还有别人么, 夫人? |
[06:00] | My husband is in the kitchen. Why,is there something wrong? | 我丈夫在厨房里 怎么了, 出什么事了? |
[06:04] | What’s going on? | 怎么了? |
[06:08] | Is there something wrong? | 是不是出什么事了? |
[06:11] | Is it wesley? | 是不是Wesley? |
[06:12] | Answer any question they have with another question. | 他们问问题 你就回以另一个问题 |
[06:15] | You need to find out if they saw their son. | 你需要了解他们是否见过儿子 |
[06:17] | Might even tell us something about their relationship with him. | 甚至可能会告诉我们一些 有关他们之间关系的一些事情 |
[06:20] | Maybe even who he hangs out with. | 或许会说他和谁关系密切 |
[06:23] | Sir,have you seen or talked to your son today? | 先生, 今天你有没有见到你儿子 或者跟你儿子说过话? |
[06:27] | I haven’t seen him.He came by earlier to borrow the car,but we were out,why? | 没见过他, 他早上来借车 可我们出去了, 怎么了? |
[06:31] | – What’s going on? – What is this? | – 发生什么了? – 到底怎么了? |
[06:34] | Is he ok? | 他没事吧? |
[06:36] | Please,tell me that wesley is ok. | 求你了, 告诉我 Wesley没事 |
[06:41] | How you say it is up to you. | 怎么说出来取决于你自己 |
[06:44] | There was a shooting this afternoon off of figueroa, | 今天下午在Figueroa 发生了一起枪击事件 |
[06:49] | and your son wesley was involved, | 你们的儿子Wesley也被卷入其中 |
[06:53] | and I’m very sorry to say that he did not make it. | 我非常抱歉地说 他没能挺过来 |
[06:56] | Once you tell them, watch closely how they react. | 一旦告诉了他们 要仔细观察他们的反应 |
[07:01] | What’s the first thing they think of. | 看看他们的第一反应是什么 |
[07:03] | You’re lying. No,you are lying! | 你在说谎 不, 你在说谎! |
[07:06] | – No. – This is all your fault! | – 不 – 这都是你的错! |
[07:09] | I told you this would happen! | 我跟你说过 这迟早会发生的! |
[07:11] | Honey,take it easy. | 亲爱的, 安静点 |
[07:12] | Get away from me! It’s all your fault! | 离我远点! 这都是你的错! |
[07:15] | Now,get ready. | 现在, 准备好 |
[07:17] | You’re about to become the main character in the story of someone’s worst day ever. | 你就要成为某人一生中 最糟糕的一天当中的主角了 |
[07:25] | It’s your fault! | 都是你的错! |
[07:27] | It’s your fault! | 都是你的错! |
[07:41] | I ain’t heard nothing about no shooting. | 我没有听到枪声 |
[07:42] | You ain’t heard about a black escalade | 你没有听到一辆Escalade |
[07:45] | taking 40 rounds 10 blocks from your building? | 在离你房子10个街区的地方 挨了40个子弹 |
[07:49] | Nothing.It wasn’t us,man. We didn’t do it. | 没有, 那不是我们 不是我们干的 |
[07:52] | And we ain’t about to lose no sleep over it either. | 而且我们也不会为此而失眠 |
[07:54] | Ain’t no shame in poppin’ no 5-trey. | 不会因为跟5-T帮枪战而感到耻辱 |
[07:59] | My ass hurts sittin’ down here. | 我在这里坐得屁股都疼了 |
[08:02] | Hey,you my johnny or what? | 嘿, 你是不是Johnny? |
[08:07] | Hey,where you going? | 嘿, 你要去哪儿? |
[08:09] | Do you know how to count? | 知道怎么数数么? |
[08:12] | What’s with the outstanding citizen convention in the hall? | 大厅里的杰出的市民大会是怎么回事? |
[08:15] | I had the gang squad haul in the most active 6-deuces. | 都是最活跃的6-D帮的成员 |
[08:18] | We think this might have been some kind of tit for tat in their war with the 5-3s. | 我觉得他们跟5-3帮的斗争的报复行动 简直是针锋相对 |
[08:22] | Is that the official legal term for revenge killing now,”tit for tat?” | “针锋相对”是官方用在复仇袭击上的术语? |
[08:26] | Trying to find out the connection between wesley talmadge and the 5-3s. | 只是试图找出Wesley Talmadge 和5-3帮之间的联系 |
[08:30] | Commander taylor told me there is no connection. | Taylor队长跟我说 没有什么联系 |
[08:32] | Well,tell him to leave the evidence proving that on my desk. | 好啊, 让他把相关的证据 送到我的办公桌上来 |
[08:36] | Take off your shoe. | 把鞋脱下来 |
[08:38] | Oh,I love when he does this. | 哦, 我喜欢看他这么办 |
[08:40] | You ain’t got nothing on me. I don’t even have to tell you nothin’. | 你从我身上什么也得不到的 我什么都没有必要告诉你 |
[08:42] | Take off your shoe. | 把鞋脱下来 |
[09:00] | You kicked me. | 你踢我 |
[09:06] | You have the right to– | 你有权… |
[09:08] | wait,wait,wait,wait,wait,man,wait. | 等等, 等等, 等等 |
[09:10] | Ok,ok.Ok. | 好吧, 好吧, 好吧 |
[09:15] | It’s good to see you’re having a positive effect on your people. | 很高兴看到, 你对手下有积极的影响 |
[09:25] | Is this talmadge boy a 5-3? | 这个名叫Talmadge的男孩是5-3帮的么? |
[09:28] | I don’t know,man. | 我不知道 |
[09:30] | Wait,wait,wait,wait. | 等等, 等等 |
[09:30] | Is this talmadge kid a 5-3? | 这个名叫Talmadge的男孩是5-3帮的么? |
[09:34] | Look,man.I don’t have nothing ’cause it ain’t nothing to give. | 伙计, 我没办法说 因为我不知道 |
[09:36] | People brag aboutthis kind of thing. Especially 187 on a 5-trey. | 大家总是在这类事情上吹牛 特别吹嘘杀了5-T帮的人 |
[09:40] | Ain’t nobody sayin’ nothin’. | 我可什么也没有说 |
[09:48] | I’ll make it up to you,fritz,I swear. | 我回头再补偿你, Fritz, 我发誓 |
[09:50] | No. No,no. I’ll probably be late. | 不, 不不 我可能会晚点 |
[09:54] | I’m sorry. Bye. | 我很抱歉, 再见 |
[09:56] | Ok,what do we know about the boy? | 好的, 那孩子是什么情况? |
[09:58] | Teachers liked him. Played high school soccer. | 老师很喜欢他 在高中校队踢足球 |
[10:02] | He got into usc on grades and his sats. | 他通过等级评定和SAT学术测试 进入南加州大学 |
[10:05] | Never been arrested. Never had a traffic ticket. | 没有被捕记录 没有收到过交警罚单 |
[10:08] | – Kid was clean as a safeway chicken. – What about the murder weapon? | – 这个孩子非常清白 – 谋杀他的武器呢? |
[10:11] | Slugs and casings all came from the same gun.Tech-9. | 弹头和弹壳都出自于同样一支枪 |
[10:14] | What about wesley, any weapons? | Wesley呢, 有没有什么武器? |
[10:16] | No weapons in the vehicle or on his person. | 车里和他身上都没有发现武器 |
[10:18] | Also,nothing registered to wesley or his parents. | 而且, Wesley和他的父母 都没有注册购买过枪支 |
[10:22] | What about the parents? | 他父母怎么样了? |
[10:26] | Well,it’s just that when we did the notification, mrs. Talmadge seemed to put the blame on the father. | 我们告诉他们时, 看上去Talmadge太太 把责任归罪于那个父亲身上 |
[10:29] | She kept saying,”this is your fault. This is your fault.” | 她一直在说 “这是你的错, 这是你的错” |
[10:32] | Maybe someone thought they were shooting at the father. | 也许开枪的人想打死的是 那个父亲 |
[10:35] | Or the girlfriend. | 或者是那个女朋友 |
[10:37] | It’s not just the boys get caught up in these wars. | 在枪战中丧命的不仅仅是那个男孩 |
[10:39] | I don’t know.This is a good kid. Lots of friends.Deans list at usc. | 我不知道, 他是一个好孩子, 有很多朋友 南加州大学的档案上有 |
[10:44] | Myra singleton’s the type of girl a guy takes home to meet his mother. | Myra Singleton是那种 男孩子们喜欢带去见家长的女孩子 |
[10:48] | Only one little problem.Myra singleton wasn’t the girlfriend. | 只有一个小小的问题 Myra Singleton并不是他的女朋友 |
[10:57] | Theresa hoover was. | Theresa Hoover才是 |
[10:59] | Theresa’s still sedated, but her roommate was there. | Theresa仍然处于麻醉状态 但她的室友在 |
[11:01] | Wesley and theresa have been dating for 5 months. | Wesley和Theresa 已经在一起五个月了 |
[11:10] | Everyone thinking what I’m thinking? | 有人和我想法一样吗? |
[11:16] | XXXXXXXXXXXx | 眼镜呢? |
[11:20] | Thank you for coming. Have a seat. | 谢谢你们能来 请坐 |
[11:23] | We’re tired.We haven’t slept. | 我们很累, 觉都没睡 |
[11:25] | We’ve got a funeral to plan. Family in the house. | 我们要准备筹划葬礼 亲戚们都在家里 |
[11:28] | Do you have news about who killed our son? | 你们有没有杀死我儿子凶手的消息? |
[11:31] | Nothing I can share just yet. | 目前为止还没有 |
[11:33] | But it would be very helpful if you could just clarify a few things. | 但如果你们能帮忙澄清一些事情 将会在很大程度上帮助我们 |
[11:38] | Um,lynn,the other day, you said that this was ronald’s fault. | Lynn, 那一天 你说这都是Ronald的错 |
[11:44] | What did you mean by that? | 是什么意思? |
[11:48] | I didn’t know what I was saying. | 我不知道当时在说什么 |
[11:50] | I don’t remember anything after… | 在他告诉我… |
[11:56] | after he told me that… | 我就什么都不记得了… |
[11:59] | my baby… was dead. | 我的孩子… 死了 |
[12:07] | Lynn wanted wesley to go to a small college away from L.A. | Lynn想要Wesley去洛杉矶之外的 一个小学院上学 |
[12:10] | She wanted to protect him from all the gangs and drugs. | 她想保护他 不受帮派和毒品的影响 |
[12:13] | I encouraged him to go to usc. It’s where I went to school. | 我鼓励他去上南加州大学 那里也是我的母校 |
[12:20] | Does wesley know anyone who was involved with gangs? | Wesley认识帮派份子吗? |
[12:23] | Absolutely not. | 绝对不会 |
[12:25] | Not all young black men turn into gangsters. | 并不是所有的年轻黑人 都会加入帮派的 |
[12:27] | We brought wesley up to stay away from those kind of people,and he always has. | 我们叫Wesley离那些人远一点 他也一直是这样做的 |
[12:31] | I’m not trying to make him into something he’s not. | 我并不想往他头上扣帽子 |
[12:34] | I’m trying to find who took your son from you. | 我只是想查出 是谁从你身边夺走了儿子 |
[12:36] | And that’s gonna require me finding out everything I can about your family. | 而那就需要我尽可能多的 了解你的家庭 |
[12:42] | You two had,uh, | 你们俩 |
[12:45] | two vehicles registered in your name. | 名下注册了两辆车 |
[12:47] | The escalade and the acura sedan. | 一辆Escalade, 还有一辆Acura轿车 |
[12:52] | Which one did you usually drive? | 你们平常开哪辆车?? |
[12:54] | The acura’s lynn’s, I drive the escal– | Acura是Lynn的 我平时开Escal |
[12:58] | wait a minute,you– you think they were trying to kill me? | 等等, 你… 你认为他们是想杀死我? |
[13:01] | We have to look at all the possibilities. | 我们必须调查所有的可能性 |
[13:04] | Your company did a lot of good in some very bad neighborhoods. | 你的公司在很多很乱的社区 做了很多好事 |
[13:08] | A lot of gangs have a vested interest in things staying bad. | 而很多帮派不希望天下太平 那会影响他们的利益 |
[13:17] | How often did wesley use your car? | Wesley多长时间用一次你的车? |
[13:20] | Well,he has– | 这个, 他… |
[13:23] | he had his own. | 他有自己的车 |
[13:25] | A camry.But it’s,it’s getting old. | 一辆嘉美车, 不过旧了 |
[13:28] | So he would borrow our escalade sometimes on the weekend | 所以他有时会借我们的Escalade 一般是在周末 |
[13:31] | or to take his girlfriend out. | 或者是带他女朋友出去的时候 |
[13:34] | How well did you know wesley’s girlfriend? | 你们对Wesley的女朋友了解多少? |
[13:37] | You know boys.Always embarrassed by their parents. | 你了解这些孩子 通常非常害羞对父母讲 |
[13:41] | So you never met theresa. | 就是说你们从没见过Theresa |
[13:44] | Theresa? Theresa hoover. | |
[13:46] | Wesley’s girlfriend. | Wesley的女朋友 |
[13:51] | Theresa and wesley were just friends from english class. | Theresa和Wesley 只是英语班认识的朋友 |
[13:54] | – Who told you they were dating? – Her roommate. | – 谁告诉你他们在一起的? – 她的室友 |
[13:58] | Would wesley have any reason to think that you two wouldn’t approve? | Wesley有没有可能会认为 你们不会同意? |
[14:06] | To be honest? | 说实话? |
[14:09] | If I knew wesley was in an interracial relationship, | 如果我知道Wesley正在发展一段 跨种族的恋情 |
[14:13] | I’d be more worried for him than happy. | 我的担心会比高兴更多一点 |
[14:16] | I mean,there are a lot of people out there who still can’t see past black and white. | 仍然有很多人看不惯黑人和白人在一起 |
[14:21] | Is that what you think might have happened here? | 你觉得可能是这个原因? |
[14:24] | I don’t know yet. | 我还不知道 |
[14:28] | But I have to wonder if he kept this a secret, | 不过我在想 如果这事情他能瞒着你们 |
[14:32] | what else was he keeping from you? | 那别的事情是不是也会瞒你们呢? |
[14:42] | All right. We’ll be there in about 20 minutes.Great. | 好的, 我们大概20分钟后到, 很好 |
[14:46] | Theresa hoover is awake,and the doctor said she’s getting her strength back. | Theresa Hoover醒了 医生说她的体力已经恢复了 |
[14:49] | Good. Listen,I’d really appreciate it if you didn’t mention anything about fritz. | 很好, 听着, 如果你不提任何 关于Fritz的事情, 我会非常感激的 |
[14:53] | You didn’t tell your mom about fritz? | 你没有把Fritz的事情告诉你妈妈? |
[14:55] | Of course I told my mom about fritz. Just not some of the details. | 我当然跟她介绍过Fritz 只是某些细节除外 |
[14:58] | And I don’t have time to tell you which one, so let’s just leave them all out,ok? | 没时间告诉你是哪些 所以我们全部都不说, 好么? |
[15:01] | Ok,is there anything else i should avoid? | 好的, 还有什么我不能说的么? |
[15:04] | Politics,religion. | 政治, 宗教 |
[15:07] | The atlanta braves. Vegetarianism. | 亚特兰大勇士队(棒球) 素食主义 |
[15:10] | – Just smile and wave,ok? – Ok. | – 只需要微笑和招手, 好吗? – 好的 |
[15:13] | Hey,mama. | 嗨, 妈妈 |
[15:16] | Hey. | 嗨 |
[15:17] | Oh,mama. What have you been doing in here? | 噢, 妈妈, 你在那里做什么? |
[15:20] | Cleaning.I haven’t had the courage to tackle the bedroom yet. | 打扫卫生, 我到现在 还不敢去打扫卧室 |
[15:23] | You didn’t need to do all this. | 你没有必要做这些 |
[15:25] | Well,somebody did. And you’ve been working all day. | 总要有人来做 而你整天都在忙工作 |
[15:28] | Besides,a person can’t walk anywhere in this city. | 另外, 我一个人也不能 在这个城市中到处跑 |
[15:32] | That’s why I rented you a car. | 这就是为什么我帮你租了一辆车 |
[15:34] | Well,I don’t trust l.A. Drivers. Everybody’s always talking on their portable telephones. | 我可不敢相信洛杉矶的司机 每个人总是在开车的时候打手机 |
[15:38] | Any mail? | 有邮件么? |
[15:42] | Oh. | 噢 |
[15:46] | We didn’t meet individually at the police station. | 我们还没有在警局单独见过面呢 |
[15:50] | I’m willie ray johnson. | 我叫Willie Ray Johnson |
[15:52] | Brenda’s mother, and you are? | Brenda的妈妈 你是? |
[15:53] | Sergeant,uh… david gabriel. | David Gabriel警佐 |
[15:57] | Nice to meet you. | 很高兴见到你 |
[16:02] | Mama,have you seen my glasses? | 妈妈, 看到我的眼镜没有? |
[16:04] | No,dear. Sorry. Try your room. | 没有, 亲爱的, 抱歉 去你房间找找 |
[16:06] | Ok. | 好吧 |
[16:11] | So… | 嗯… |
[16:13] | – david gabriel. – Yes,ma’am. | – 是, 夫人 |
[16:14] | I spent a lovely day yesterday with brenda’s friend fritz. | 我昨天跟Brenda的朋友Fritz一起 度过了愉快的一天 |
[16:19] | Do you know him? | 你认识他么? |
[16:28] | Hey. | 嗨 |
[16:29] | So I checked into your murder with some of my guys,they know the 5-3,6-deuces pretty well. | 我把你的谋杀案向我手头的人咨询了一下 他们非常了解5-3帮和6-D帮 |
[16:34] | Consensus is this was a clear case of retribution in their war. | 最后一致认为, 这很明显是一起 他们争斗过程中的报复行为 |
[16:38] | Well,so far,I can’t find any evidence that wesley talmadge was even in a gang. | 目前为止, 我还没有找到任何证据可以证明 Wesley Talmadge加入了什么帮派 |
[16:44] | Brenda,I knowb taylor wants to believe that talmadge was an altar boy, | Brenda, 我知道Taylor情愿相信 Talmadge是一个好孩子 |
[16:49] | but everything about this shooting points to a not very original conclusion. | 但所有关于这次枪杀的线索 都指向一个并不非常有创意的结论 |
[16:52] | The kid was a weekend gangster, he got shot for it. | 那个孩子是一个在周末活动的帮派成员 他为此而被枪杀 |
[16:56] | You’re right. | 你是对的 |
[16:57] | That’s not very original. | 没什么创意 |
[17:00] | By the way,have you seen my glasses? | 顺便说一句, 看见我的眼镜没有? |
[17:02] | Maybe you left them at my house. Oh,no,wait. | 也许你把它掉在我家里了 哦, 不, 等等 |
[17:05] | I don’t have a house. I live out of a u-haul. | 我还没有房子呢 我住在一辆U-haul车外 |
[17:10] | Honestly,mrs. Johnson, | 老实得说, Johnson夫人 |
[17:12] | your daughter and i don’t discuss too much personal stuff. | 您女儿和我并不讨论太多 个人方面的事情 |
[17:15] | – But surely you’ve met him. – I don’t think so. No. | – 不过你肯定见过他 – 我不这样认为, 没见过 |
[17:18] | – You’ve never met him? – No. | – 你从没见过他? – 没有 |
[17:21] | That’s funnybecause fritz said that he’s worked a couple of cases with your squad. | 真有意思, Fritz说他跟你的小队一起 合作侦破了好几起案件 |
[17:28] | Oh,agent howard. | 噢, Howard警官 |
[17:30] | Oh,his name is fritz? That’s a great name,fritz. | 哦, 他的名字叫Fritz? 这个名字不错, Fritz |
[17:33] | Mama,I can’t find my glasses anywhere. | 妈妈, 我到处都找不到我的眼镜 |
[17:35] | Oh… here. Borrow mine. | 噢… 这个, 拿我的吧 |
[17:38] | Oh,thank you. | 噢, 谢谢 |
[17:41] | There’s nothing to read in this house anyway. | 在这间屋子里也没有什么好看的 |
[17:48] | Ok… | |
[17:53] | we,um,we met in an english seminar. | 我, 我们是在一个英语课上认识的 |
[17:58] | Modern poetry. | 现代诗歌 |
[18:00] | He came up to me after the first class. | 第一堂课后, 他就来找我 |
[18:02] | He was really funny, and,uh… | 他真的很有趣 还有… |
[18:05] | he asked me to go to dinner and to see a movie. | 他请我去吃晚餐, 然后去看了场电影 |
[18:09] | He was really into movies. | 他真的很喜欢电影 |
[18:11] | Dinner and a movie.Is that where the two of you were headed? | 那天你俩是打算去吃饭看电影? |
[18:18] | No. | 不是 |
[18:20] | I read about this new club downtown. | 市中心开了家新的俱乐部 |
[18:24] | Wesley liked to take his dad’s car to that kind of thing. | Wesley想开他爸的车去 |
[18:27] | So we went over to his parents house in the afternoon to pick it up. | 于是那天下午我们去他家拿车 |
[18:33] | What was myra singleton doing with you? | Myra Singleton跟你去干嘛? |
[18:37] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[18:39] | Well,we were just kind of in the habit of bringing along a third. | 我们习惯带上她 |
[18:45] | Especially in certain neighborhoods. | 特别是在某些社区 |
[18:48] | Because? | 因为? |
[18:52] | Because people aren’t exactly supportive of interracial relationships. | 因为大家不太喜欢跨种族恋爱 |
[18:58] | You two ever had trouble because of that before? | 你们以前因为这种原因遇到过麻烦吗? |
[19:00] | Sometimes. | 有几次 |
[19:02] | The way people looked at us. The things they would say. | 别人的异样眼光 还有难听的话 |
[19:07] | Is that why you didn’t tell wesley’s parents about the two of you? | 因为同样的原因 你们对Wesley的父母隐瞒了你们的关系? |
[19:11] | I wanted to. | 我想跟他们说的 |
[19:13] | I mean,I met them,and I liked them, but he was worried.You know,he thought | 我见过他们,也喜欢他们 但是他担心 |
[19:18] | they might not react that well. | 担心他们会反对 |
[19:23] | Um,did wesley or any of his friends ever mention anything about gangs? | Wesley或者他的朋友 有没有提过帮会的事情? |
[19:28] | Wesley mostly stayed away from people that were into that. | Wesley会尽量避开帮会的人 |
[19:35] | Can you remember any details about the shooting? | 你还记得枪击发生时的细节吗? |
[19:48] | We were just driving along | 我们在往前开 |
[19:52] | and I heard this guy yelling from the next car. | 我听见有旁边车子里的人大喊 |
[19:56] | He was swearing, | 在骂人 |
[19:58] | and,uh,wesley slowed down to try to let him pass, | Wesley减速想避开他们 |
[20:03] | and then, | 然后 |
[20:06] | I heard him scream, this is from everyone. | 我听见他叫道: “来自我们所有的人” |
[20:11] | And then,I don’t know, I guess he just started shooting. | 然后,不知怎么的 好像就开始开枪了 |
[20:15] | It was so loud,and… | 枪声很响… |
[20:18] | I’m sorry,I’m sorry. | 对不起,对不起 |
[20:31] | Oh,sweetie. | 乖孩子 |
[20:38] | The guy yelled, “this is from everyone.” | 那人大叫 “来自我们所有的人” |
[20:40] | I mean,you think this whole thing is some sort of racist political statement? | 你认为这整件事就是 一场种族主义分子的政治宣言? |
[20:43] | The official legal term is “hate crime.” | 官方的法律术语是“仇恨罪行” |
[20:46] | – What if she heard him wrong? – What do you mean? | – 要是她听错了呢? – 怎么? |
[20:49] | Maybe he didn’t yell, “from everyone.” | 或许他没有说 “我们所有的人” |
[20:52] | There’s over 200 gangs in L. A. There’s 35 in this area alone. | 洛山矶有超过200个帮会 光这个地区就有35个 |
[20:59] | What if he yelled,from 4-1, or from 8-1. | 可能他是在叫 我们4-1帮,或者是8-1帮 |
[21:03] | You see,a gangster will yell out his territory before he pulls the trigger, | 帮派分子在开枪前 会叫出自己帮派的名字 |
[21:07] | so that you know who’s | 告诉对方是谁在对付他们 |
[21:09] | sending bullets your way.If we’re looking at a feud between the 6-deuces and the 5-treys, | 不是怀疑是6D帮和5T帮的仇杀吗 |
[21:14] | well,what if the shooter was from a different gang? | 凶手可能来自另一个帮派 |
[21:19] | Any recent incidents in these other gang territories? | 附近的帮派地区 最近还有别的案件吗? |
[21:24] | Two weeks ago,we got a shots fired report on two kids,14 years old,a couple of 8-1s. | 两周前,两个14岁少年被枪击 他俩都是8-1帮的 |
[21:29] | Someone shot at them from a moving black suv. | 子弹从一辆行进中的黑色越野车射出 |
[21:36] | Lieutenant tao,would you please get me a full incident report | Tao副队长,关于那个枪击案 |
[21:39] | of that shooting and anything else about the 8-1s and then, | 以及8-1帮的有关情况 写一份完整的案件报告给我 |
[21:43] | I’d like to take a look around that neighborhood and see if anyone will talk to me. | 之后,我去那个社区实地调查一下 |
[21:46] | 6-deuces,8-1s,eleventy-4s. | 6-D帮,8-1帮,114帮 |
[21:49] | How can they keep straight who’s shooting at who? | 他们怎么搞得清谁开枪打了谁? |
[21:51] | Well,lieutenant provenza, | 嗯,Provenza副队长 |
[21:54] | maybe they can’T. | 或许他们搞不清楚 |
[22:03] | 30pm on the 10th, | 10号晚上8:30左右 |
[22:05] | two 14-year-old boys were leaving this apartment here | 两个14岁的少年正要离开公寓 |
[22:09] | when a black suv screeches around this corner and opens fire. | 一辆黑色越野车突然从这个转弯口开出 并开了枪 |
[22:14] | One kid got lucky, | 其中一个走运 |
[22:14] | the other one,not so much. | 另一个就不太走运了 |
[22:16] | He’s paralyzed from the waist down. | 腰部以下瘫痪 |
[22:17] | Witnesses reported between 10 and 15 rounds were fired. | 目击者称开了10至15枪 |
[22:21] | What else did the witnesses report? | 还有呢? |
[22:23] | One guy swore the suv was dark blue, | 有一个目击者肯定地声称 越野车是深黑色的 |
[22:25] | but everybody else said black. | 但别的目击者都说是黑色的 |
[22:26] | There was a girl who was pretty sure it was a navigator. | 有个女孩子说她很肯定 那是一辆“领航者” |
[22:29] | One of the kid’s cousins gave chase for a few blocks, | 少年的表哥追出了几个街区 |
[22:31] | but gave up when he realized his little cousin was on the ground. | 但当他发现表弟躺在地上的时候 就没再追了 |
[22:40] | Hey. Don’t touch that. | 嗨,别碰那个 |
[22:42] | The guy that gave chase, | 追出去的那人 |
[22:44] | did the report list his given name or a nickname? | 案卷上写的是真名还是绰号? |
[22:46] | Given. | 真名 |
[22:47] | Lawrence oakley. | |
[22:50] | I got a feeling | 我有预感 |
[22:51] | wesley’s shooters are a couple of gangsters named pookie and little devil. | 枪杀Wesley的人是两个黑帮份子 名字是Pookie和小怪 |
[22:54] | Why do you say that? | 为什么这么说? |
[22:56] | Cause they signed their confession right here on the wall. | 因为他们在这墙上招供了 |
[23:00] | 187. That’s murder. | 187,是谋杀的意思 |
[23:02] | B,crossed out. | B,划了一杠 |
[23:04] | That means dead bloods. | 意思是死人的血 |
[23:05] | 5-3 with a slash through it. | 5和3,中间有横杠 |
[23:06] | That indicates a specific territory. | 暗指某个地盘 |
[23:09] | Usc,slash through it. | USC,中间一竖 (注:USC指南加州大学,被害人被该校录取) |
[23:11] | That’s our victim. | 指被害人 |
[23:12] | Names above it, | 上面的名字 |
[23:13] | pookie and little devil, | Pookie和小怪 |
[23:14] | those are our shooters. | 是开枪的凶手 |
[23:16] | They’re telling the world how they got revenge on the 5-3 for shooting at their 8-1 brothers. | 他们向世人宣告 他们在5-3地盘上枪击了8-1帮的弟兄 |
[23:31] | Pookie has a pretty long record. | Pookie的档案很厚 |
[23:32] | Selling drugs. Assault. | 贩毒,伤人 |
[23:34] | A bunch of misdemeanors. | 多次行为不检 |
[23:36] | But he’s pretty high up in the 8-1 organization. | 但他在8-1帮地位很高 |
[23:39] | Is this in focus? | 图像对焦了吗? |
[23:43] | Oh,buzz,bless you. | 好极了,太感谢了 |
[23:49] | Pookie tell us anything? | Pookie说什么没有? |
[23:51] | We got a better shot at little devil. | 小怪招供的可能性大些 |
[23:54] | He’d be afraid to let his brothers down. | 他不想让他兄弟们失望 |
[23:56] | But he hasn’t done any time yet. | 但他以前没坐过牢 |
[24:00] | Anyone have a quarter? | 谁有硬币? |
[24:03] | Yeah,why? | 我有,怎么? |
[24:05] | Can I borrow it for a minute,please? | 可以借我用一下吗? |
[24:08] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[24:11] | Which one of you is lawrence? | 你们俩谁是Lawrence? |
[24:16] | Then,you must be michael. | 那么,你一定就是Michael |
[24:20] | Ok,boys. | 好的,小伙子们 |
[24:21] | Here’s the situation. | 情况是这样的 |
[24:23] | We know | 我们知道 |
[24:24] | that the two of you murdered two people and wounded a third two days ago. | 两天前 你俩谋杀了两个人并打伤了一人 |
[24:28] | We know this | 我们知道这些 |
[24:29] | because you basically signed your confession on the wall of your cousin’s apartment building in spray paint. | 是因为你们在你们表哥公寓的墙上 用喷漆写下了你们的供认书 |
[24:34] | Not smart,but probably not enough to get a conviction, | 不聪明,但或许也不够定罪 |
[24:37] | so I need one of you to talk. | 所以我需要你们中的一个招认 |
[24:42] | One driver,one shooter, | 一个开车,一个开枪 |
[24:44] | one deal. | 一个辩诉交易 |
[24:45] | All you have to do is tell me you were driving. | 你只需要告诉我是你在开车 |
[24:56] | Ok. I understand. | 好的,我明白 |
[24:58] | It could be a bit awkward. | 可能会有点尴尬 |
[25:00] | Selling out your friend to his face,so… | 当着朋友的面出卖他,所以… |
[25:05] | call it in the air. | 猜硬币 |
[25:15] | Heads. | 人头 |
[25:17] | It’s tails. | 是字 |
[25:18] | Detective sanchez, | Sanchez探员 |
[25:19] | will you please escort lawrence here to interview room two. | 请把Lawrence带到2号审讯室去 |
[25:24] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[25:25] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[25:35] | Well,michael. | 嗯,Michael |
[25:36] | Looks like pookie’s gonna get the first chance. | 看来Pookie抢了先 |
[25:39] | You better hope he’s stubborn. | 你最好希望他嘴很硬 |
[25:40] | And stupid. | 而且很蠢 |
[26:36] | We’ve been in here half an hour. | 一个半小时了 |
[26:38] | Ain’t you gonna ask me anything? | 你难道不打算问点什么? |
[26:41] | Well,you’re not gonna tell me anything, | 嗯,你什么都不会说的 |
[26:44] | are you,pookie? | 不是吗,Pookie? |
[26:47] | No. | 是的 |
[26:48] | Okey dokey. | 没问题 |
[26:52] | Well,michael, | 好的,Michael |
[26:53] | should’ve called tails. | 你应该猜字的 |
[26:55] | What did he say? | 他说了什么? |
[26:56] | Oh,I can’t tell you that. | 那可不能告诉你 |
[26:57] | But it looks like i’ll be getting off work a little early today. | 但是看起来今天可以早点下班了 |
[27:00] | Come on,man. | 拜托,伙计 |
[27:00] | Don’t I get a chance? | 怎么不给我个机会说说? |
[27:02] | No,michael. | 是的,Michael |
[27:02] | I’m sorry. Because i know what you’re going to say. | 很遗憾 因为我知道你要说什么 |
[27:05] | You’re gonna tell me the same story pookie told me. | 你会说Pookie说的同样的故事 |
[27:07] | Only this time, | 只是这次 |
[27:08] | you’re gonna be the one who’s behind the wheel. | 会是你在开车 |
[27:10] | But that’s what happened. | 事实如此 |
[27:12] | What? What happened? | 什么?什么事实? |
[27:14] | I was driving. | 是我在开车 |
[27:15] | See,michael. | 看见了吧,Michael |
[27:16] | This is exactly what I’m saying. | 我没说错吧 |
[27:17] | But I was. | 但是是我在开车 |
[27:18] | You never fired a gun into that suv? | 你没向那辆越野车开枪? |
[27:20] | No. | 没有 |
[27:21] | Then who did? | 那么谁开枪了? |
[27:30] | Pookie. | |
[27:35] | I’ll call the talmadges. | 我打电话告诉Talmadge夫妇 |
[27:41] | And why did pookie fire 40 rounds into wesley talmadge’s escalade? | Pookie为什么要向Wesley Talmadge的车开40枪? |
[27:48] | Payback. | 报复 |
[27:50] | That’s the same escalade that opened up on pookie’s cousin 2 weeks ago. | 那车和两周前向他表弟开火的车 是同一辆车,都是Escalade车 |
[27:54] | The shooting on 81st street? | 81街的枪击案? |
[27:56] | An eye witness reported a black navigator. | 目击者说是一辆黑色的领航者 |
[27:59] | Pookie shot the wrong car. | Pookie打错人了 |
[28:01] | No. It wasn’t no wrong car. | 不,不会错的 |
[28:03] | After them dudes shot his cousin, | 那天他表弟被枪击后 |
[28:05] | pookie chased after them. | Pookie追了一段那车子 |
[28:06] | He knew what that escalade looked like. | 他知道那Escalade车是什么样的 |
[28:08] | Do you know how many black escalades there are in L.A.? | 你知道洛山矶有多少同样的黑色Escalade车吗? |
[28:11] | I know cars. | 我懂车 |
[28:12] | I’m saying it was that escalade. | 就是那辆Escalade车 |
[28:14] | I know rims. | 我认识那车圈 |
[28:15] | And the sticker on the back. | 还有后面的标签 |
[28:16] | What sticker? | 什么标签? |
[28:17] | The usc sticker on the back window. | 后面车窗上的USC标签 (注:USC指南加州大学) |
[28:32] | I realize the odds are a little bit longer, | 几率可能不是很大 |
[28:35] | but this is L.A. | 但这里是洛山矶 |
[28:36] | I mean,there could’ve been another escalade with an ‘sc sticker on it. | 可能还有别的贴有USC标签的Escalade车 |
[28:39] | Lieutenant tao, | Tao副队长 |
[28:39] | how thorough was the lab? | 车检进行的怎么样了? |
[28:41] | They were a little backed up down here. | 进程有点缓慢 |
[28:43] | They haven’t gotten to it yet. | 还没轮到这车子 |
[28:44] | And I don’t imagine it’s gonna be a top priority now that we found the shooter. | 现在我们找到了凶手 他们更不会把这事当急事处理了 |
[28:48] | Well,we may know that pookie shot wesley, | 嗯,或许我们知道Pookie枪杀了Wesley |
[28:51] | but I’m still not convinced we know why. | 但原因还不明朗 |
[28:58] | What are you looking for? | 你在找什么? |
[29:00] | A casing. | 弹壳 |
[29:01] | The tech-9 casing ejects sideways. | Tech-9的弹壳是向侧面跳出的 |
[29:04] | A couple inches forward at most. | 最多向前一两英寸 |
[29:06] | Casings not gonna fly all the way from the shooter’s gun into here. | 弹壳不可能从枪手的枪飞到这车上的 |
[29:09] | I don’t care about bullets fired at this car. | 我要找的不是向这车开火的子弹弹壳 |
[29:13] | I want to know about bullets fired… from this car. | 而是从这车里射出的子弹弹壳 |
[29:20] | And what reason do we have to believe you didn’t plant this casing? | 我们怎么知道不是你把弹壳放在车上的? |
[29:23] | Excuse me? | 什么? |
[29:24] | Ron,that’s not fair. | Ron,你怎么能这么想 |
[29:25] | You people do it all the time. | 你们一向是这样的 |
[29:26] | You need to close your case. | 你们要尽快结案 |
[29:27] | Blame it on the black kid. | 就把罪过推在黑人小孩身上 |
[29:29] | Come on.We’re leaving. | 走,我们走 |
[29:30] | Hey,hey. Settle down, | 嗨,冷静一点 |
[29:31] | mr. Talmadge,ok? | Talmadge先生,好吗? |
[29:32] | I know this is hard news to hear | 这个消息很难让人接受 |
[29:34] | but it’s hard news to deliver, too so maybe we could all just– | 让我们说出这个消息也不容易 那么或许我们可以– |
[29:37] | our son was murdered, | 是我儿子被谋杀了 |
[29:37] | and you’re saying this is hard for you? | 你有什么不容易的? |
[29:40] | Lynn,come on. | Lynn,我们走 |
[29:41] | Ron,listen. | Ron,听着 |
[29:42] | I’ll make sure none of these details get out. | 我保证这些情况不会外泄的 |
[29:44] | None of this matters anyway. | 这些都不是最重要的 |
[29:45] | What matters is we got the punks who– | 重要的是那两个少年– |
[29:47] | wait,wait,wait. | 等等 |
[29:50] | What night did you say | 你刚刚说另一件枪击案 |
[29:51] | the other shooting took place? | 是哪天发生的? |
[29:53] | The 10th. | 10号 |
[29:55] | Wesley couldn’t have done this. | 不可能是Wesley做的 |
[29:57] | We had the escalade that night. | 那天晚上是我们在用那辆Escalade车 |
[30:01] | We did. | 是的 |
[30:01] | I think we went out to dinner that night. | 那天晚上我们出去吃饭了 |
[30:04] | Yeah. A restaurant called “shay.” | 是的,一间叫做“Shay”的餐厅 |
[30:07] | On the 10th at 8 o’clock. | 在10号8点 |
[30:10] | How could wesley have shot those kids if we had the escalade on the other side of town? | 我们开着Escalade在城市的另一端 怎么可能是Wesley开枪打的那辆个孩子呢? |
[30:14] | Don’t bother. | 不用多说了 |
[30:15] | They don’t believe us. | 他们不相信我们 |
[30:16] | They think we’re lying to protect our son. | 他们觉得我们在说谎 是为了保护儿子 |
[30:18] | I think that you’ve been through a terrible experience. | 我知道你们现在很难过 |
[30:21] | And it’s our word against yours. | 你们的话和我们的话矛盾 |
[30:22] | It’s your word against physical evidence. | 是你们的话和确凿的证据矛盾 |
[30:26] | Come on. We’re leaving. | 走,我们走 |
[30:27] | Wait. | 等等 |
[30:28] | Come on! | 走吧! |
[30:38] | I will not have my son turned into some gangster punk. | 我不会让我儿子变成帮派青年的 |
[31:01] | i can’t believe my daughter’s done with work in time for dinner. | 难以置信 我女儿居然在吃饭时间不用工作 |
[31:06] | So is this place any good? | 那地方不错吧? |
[31:09] | Supposed to be. | 应该是 |
[31:11] | Talmadges came here a couple weeks ago. | Talmadge夫妇几天前来过 |
[31:16] | Who are the talmadges? | 谁是Talmadge夫妇? |
[31:17] | Friends of a friend. | 朋友的朋友 |
[31:20] | Oh,it really is nice of you to pull away from work for an evening. | 真好,今晚你能把工作放一边 |
[31:32] | I’m just gonna check their story. | 我只是要看看他们说的是不是真的 |
[31:34] | I’ll do it when I go to the bathroom. | 我会在上洗手间的时候把事办妥 |
[31:35] | It won’t get in the way of dinner. | 不会妨碍吃饭的 |
[31:36] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[31:38] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[31:39] | Thank you so much. | 非常感谢 |
[31:40] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[31:41] | Thank you so much. | 非常感谢 |
[31:46] | Now don’t put that in there, | 别放进包里 |
[31:47] | you’ll never find it again. | 放进去你就再也找不到了 |
[31:49] | Oh,for heaven’s sake. | 拜托 |
[31:51] | “Liability is not assumed by management “for loss or damage due to fire,theft,or any other cause.” | “如因火灾,盗窃或其他原因造成损失 本店概不负责” |
[31:58] | Mama,can’t we just have a nice dinner? | 妈,好好吃饭不行吗? |
[32:00] | Oh,I just don’t understand why people in los angeles don’t want to park their own car. | 哦,只是不明白 为什么洛山矶的人不自己停车 |
[32:14] | Excuse me. | 不好意思 |
[32:15] | Excuse me,sir. | 不好意思,先生 |
[32:17] | I need to ask you a few questions. | 我想问你几个问题 |
[32:19] | Were you working here 2 weeks ago? | 两周前你在这里工作吗? |
[32:21] | No. I just started last tuesday. | 不在,我上周二才开始上班 |
[32:23] | Oh. | 哦 |
[32:41] | Cuffs! | 手铐! |
[32:47] | Get off me,man. | 放开我,伙计 |
[32:49] | Get off me,man. | 放开我,伙计 |
[32:58] | You gave us a run for our money,marcus | 你靠待客停车赚钱 |
[33:01] | at the restaurant. | 在餐厅 |
[33:06] | You ever been in a gang? | 加入过帮会吗? |
[33:09] | No,ma’am. | 没有,长官 |
[33:10] | That’s pretty amazing. | 棒极了 |
[33:11] | Growing up where you did. | 你那样的成长环境 |
[33:13] | It’s hard to steer clear of that life. | 洁身自好非常难 |
[33:17] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[33:19] | My dad,he couldn’T. | 我父亲没能做到 |
[33:21] | Got shot. Died. | 被枪杀了 |
[33:24] | My ma didn’t want that for me. | 我妈不想让我也这样 |
[33:25] | She wanted me to finish school get a job. So that’s what I did. | 她要我完成学业,找个工作 我也就是这样做的 |
[33:30] | Good for her. | 恭喜她 |
[33:32] | Good for you. | 也恭喜你 |
[33:35] | She must be so proud of you. | 她一定很为你感到骄傲 |
[33:38] | Yes,ma’am. | 是的,长官 |
[33:40] | You ever been arrested? | 被逮捕过吗? |
[33:45] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[33:47] | A few years ago.Stupid stuff though. | 几年前,很愚蠢的事 |
[33:48] | I mean,like breaking the windows. | 砸玻璃窗 |
[33:49] | Shoplifting.I paid for everything. | 偷窃 我付出了代价 |
[33:51] | You ever stolen a car? | 偷过车吗? |
[33:54] | No,ma’am. Never. | 没有,长官,从来没有 |
[33:56] | Because there was a shooting. | 有一件枪击案 |
[33:57] | A double homicide involving a stolen car and we have reason to believe you had something to do with it. | 一件双尸命案牵涉了一辆脏车 有理由相信与你有关 |
[34:03] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么? |
[34:05] | What shooting? | 什么枪击案? |
[34:09] | A couple of days ago.A few kids. | 几天前,两个孩子 |
[34:12] | Wesley talmadge and myra singleton. | Wesley Talmadge和Myra Singleton |
[34:14] | Shot dead. | 被枪杀 |
[34:18] | I never seen these people. | 我从没见过他们 |
[34:20] | I swear,I don’t know who they are. | 我发誓,我不知道他们是谁 |
[34:21] | Who they were,marcus. | 他们死了,Marcus |
[34:25] | Why did you run from me at the restaurant? | 在餐厅你为什么看见我就跑? |
[34:28] | Well, | 不知道 |
[34:29] | where I’m from,you see a badge, | 以我的出身,看到警察的时候 |
[34:30] | you don’t stick around. | 不会傻站着 |
[34:34] | You recognize these people? | 认识这两个人吗? |
[34:39] | No,ma’am. | 不认识,长官 |
[34:40] | They didn’t eat at your restaurant? | 他们没去过你们餐厅吗? |
[34:41] | A couple weeks ago? | 一两周前? |
[34:43] | They were driving a black escalade. | 他们开的是黑色Escalade车 |
[34:46] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[34:49] | A lot of people– | 很多人– |
[34:54] | a lot of people come down to the restaurant.Maybe they did. | 很多人来餐厅吃饭 他们可能来过 |
[34:56] | You know they did. | 你知道他们来过 |
[34:58] | You parked their car for them. | 你为他们停的车 |
[35:00] | Or rather,you didn’T. | 或者,你没帮他们停车 |
[35:04] | Not right away anyway. | 没有立刻帮他们停车 |
[35:06] | Now do you want to tell me what happened, | 你来告诉我发生了什么呢 |
[35:07] | or do you want me to tell you? | 还是我来告诉你? |
[35:12] | You took the keys from ronald talmadge but instead of parking that car, | 你Ronald Talmadge那里拿了钥匙 但是并没有去停车 |
[35:15] | you drove down to 81st street looking to settle a score. | 你把车开到81街找人算帐 |
[35:18] | You saw two 8-1s,and you shot at them. | 你看见8-1帮的人,就向他们开枪 |
[35:20] | Paralyzing one of the boys from the waist down, | 导致其中一个小伙腰部以下瘫痪 |
[35:23] | and then, | 然后 |
[35:23] | you drove back to the restaurant, | 你开车回到餐馆 |
[35:24] | and you parked that escalade. | 把Escalade车停好 |
[35:27] | No,ma’am. | 不是的,长官 |
[35:27] | You figured they’d never know their car was missing. | 你觉得他们不会发现车子被人开走过 |
[35:30] | And the 8-1s couldn’t identify you since you were driving a stolen car. | 而你开的是偷来的车 8-1帮的人认不出你是谁 |
[35:33] | But something else happened, | 但是其他的事情发生了 |
[35:35] | when you shot at those 8-1s.Marcus | 在你枪击8-1帮的人之后,Marcus |
[35:37] | those bullets kept on going. | 子弹继续乱窜 |
[35:39] | They kept on going until they killed wesley and myra. | 直到击中并杀死Wesley和Myra |
[35:42] | What do these kids have to do with the others you showed me? | 这两个孩子和你刚刚给我看的照片有什么关系? |
[35:44] | After you shot at those children, | 在你枪击那些人之后 |
[35:46] | the 8-1s retaliated. | 8-1帮的人要报仇 |
[35:48] | Someone saw that escalade you were driving. | 有人看见了你开的Escalade车 |
[35:50] | An 8-1 named pookie. | 一个名叫Pookie的8-1帮成员 |
[35:52] | Pookie hunted for that escalade. | Pookie到处找那辆Escalade车 |
[35:54] | And when he found it, | 最后他找到了 |
[35:54] | he shot at it.40 times. | 他向那车子开枪,开了40枪 |
[35:58] | Wesley talmadge was 19. | Wesley Talmadge才19岁 |
[36:00] | He was driving his parents’ car. | 他当时开着他父母的车子 |
[36:02] | He wasn’t in a gang. | 他没有加入帮会 |
[36:04] | And neither was myra. | Myra也没有 |
[36:06] | And now they’re both dead. | 而他俩都死了 |
[36:10] | I was there when wesley’s mother found out that her son, | Wesley的母亲最疼Wesley |
[36:13] | who she loved more than anything, | 当她听到他儿子的死讯时 |
[36:17] | was dead. | 我在现场 |
[36:19] | All because of what you did on the 10th,marcus. | 都是因为你的所作所为,Marcus |
[36:22] | Those bullets kept on going. | 导致别人的死亡 |
[36:24] | No,ma’am. | 不是的,长官 |
[36:27] | No. I didn’t do this thing. | 不,不是我做的 |
[36:29] | I did not. | 不是我 |
[36:29] | But you were there. | 但是你在现场 |
[36:30] | You were driving the talmadge’s car. | 当时是你开的Talmadge的车子 |
[36:32] | People saw that escalade. | 有人看见那辆Escalade车了 |
[36:37] | Ma’am it was those kids. | 长官,是他们 |
[36:40] | It was those 8-1 babies. | 那些8-1帮的人 |
[36:41] | They pushed me at the movies a couple weeks ago. | 几天前看电影时他们推了我 |
[36:43] | They pushed you? | 他们推了你? |
[36:45] | I didn’t want to make nothing of it but my friend was there,and he said they was dissin’ me. | 我没想怎么样 但我朋友也在场,他说他们侮辱了我 |
[36:49] | What friend,marcus? | 那个朋友,Marcus? |
[36:51] | Marcus! | |
[36:53] | First you lie to me about stealing a car and now you’re covering up for one of your gangster friends. | 起先,偷车的事情对我撒谎 现在又为你的帮派朋友们遮掩 |
[36:57] | How am I supposed to belive you’re not in a gang? | 怎么让我相信你不是帮派里的人? |
[36:59] | How’s your mother supposed to believe that? | 你母亲又怎么能够相信? |
[37:01] | Ma’am,you can say you ain’t gonna be in no gang but that don’t make | 长官,我可以说不加入帮派 |
[37:04] | the gangs go away. | 但这样并不会让帮派消失 |
[37:05] | You still got to walk to school. | 还是得去学校 |
[37:06] | You still got to the store. | 还是得去商店 |
[37:07] | What was i supposed to do? | 我能怎么办呢? |
[37:09] | So you stayed friendly with those gang members? | 所以你就和帮派份子做朋友 |
[37:11] | You got to! | 不得不啊! |
[37:13] | Marcus | |
[37:13] | I don’t want anything bad to happen to you. | 我不想看你出事 |
[37:17] | I think you’re a good person. | 我觉得你是个好人 |
[37:19] | But if you don’t tell me who did this… | 但如果你不告诉我是谁的话… |
[37:22] | all the evidence points to you. | 所有的证据都指向你 |
[37:29] | I didn’t…kill anybody. | 我没杀人 |
[37:35] | I didn’t even know he was gonna do it. | 我甚至不知道他会那么做 |
[37:38] | He stopped by where I work, | 那天他到我工作的地方来 |
[37:39] | and we was just hangin’out talkin’. | 我们在闲聊 |
[37:41] | And when I go to park that escalade he hops in and tells me to drive. | 在我正要去停那辆Escalade车的时候 他上了车让我开车 |
[37:46] | I should’ve said no,I know but he was ridin’ me. | 我应该反对的,但他非要让我去 |
[37:49] | Sayin’ that me being weak makes him look weak, | 说我不行就是他不行 |
[37:51] | you know what I’m sayin’? | 懂我的意思吗? |
[37:52] | And he had a gun, | 而且他有枪 |
[37:53] | and he was yellin’. | 他一直在大喊 |
[37:55] | Turn here,turn there. | 往这里转,往那里转 |
[37:56] | Next thing I know, | 结果 |
[37:57] | we’re on 81st street. | 我们就到了81街 |
[38:00] | He was only supposed to scare’em. | 本来只是吓吓他们的 |
[38:02] | But then he pulls out his piece and starts shooting. | 但他却拿出了枪并向他们射击 |
[38:07] | And I just drove us out of there fast as I could. | 我就把车子开得飞快,逃离了现场 |
[38:11] | I swear. | 我发誓 |
[38:13] | That’s the truth. | 事实如此 |
[38:14] | I was only driving. | 我只是在开车 |
[38:15] | I didn’t kill nobody, | 我没杀人 |
[38:17] | and I ain’t in no gang. | 我没加入帮会 |
[38:19] | Marcus,you drove a stolen car to take a gang member and his semi-automatic weapon into rival territory to scare some kids? | Marcus,你开着一辆偷来的车 载着帮会分子和他的半自动武器进入对家地盘去吓小孩子? |
[38:29] | Now if that ain’t gang activity I don’t know what is. | 如果这不算黑帮行为 不是到什么算是 |
[38:32] | If you’re in this gang,ok. | 如果你是帮派成员,没问题 |
[38:34] | Maybe going to jail will get you some respect, | 进去蹲几年,获得同伙的尊敬 |
[38:36] | but if you’re not, | 但如果你不是帮派成员 |
[38:37] | don’t ruin it by covering up for this guy. | 就别为他们遮掩 这样会毁了你自己的 |
[38:39] | That’s what gang members do for each other. | 只有帮派分子才会这样做 |
[38:41] | Tell me his name! | 把名字告诉我! |
[38:48] | I’m gonna die for this. | 说了我就死定了 |
[38:51] | I’m gonna die now. | 现在就死定了 |
[38:56] | I won’t let them kill you. | 我不会让他们杀你的 |
[39:01] | You can’t stop it,ma’am. | 你阻止不了的,长官 |
[39:06] | But I’ll give you the name. | 但我会把名字告诉你 |
[39:09] | ‘Cause of that other little boy and that other girl. | 因为那个小男孩和小女孩的原因 |
[39:19] | His name is…big junior. | 他名叫…大仔 |
[39:25] | What’s big junior’s real name,marcus? | 大仔的真名是什么,Marcus? |
[39:36] | Nate. | |
[39:41] | Nate rollins. | |
[39:48] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[39:49] | I’m so sorry. | 真的最不起 |
[39:52] | I tried so hard to make it through. | 我尽力不去想那事的 |
[39:55] | We have a name. | 他招供了 |
[39:57] | I tried so hard. | 我真的尽力了 |
[40:02] | Tell my mom that. | 跟我妈说(我尽力了) |
[40:06] | You can tell her yourself. | 你可以自己跟她说 |
[40:10] | Write it all down. | 把一切都写下来 |
[40:12] | If I understand, | 如果我能明白的话 |
[40:13] | I know she will. | 我想她也会明白的 |
[40:41] | He’s all yours. | 都交给你们了 |
[40:44] | Commander. | 队长 |
[40:46] | We need to find this big junior guy. | 得把大仔这人找出来 |
[40:47] | Nate rollins. | |
[40:49] | We might not be able to get him for murder, | 可能定不了谋杀 |
[40:50] | but we can probably get him for attempted murder. | 但有望定罪谋杀未遂 |
[40:52] | Assault with a deadly weapon. | 使用致命武器伤人 |
[40:54] | Shooting in an inhabited building. | 枪击住所 |
[40:56] | A guy like this probably has a record. | 这种人通常会有案底 |
[40:58] | Maybe we can give him his third strike. | 或许可以判终身监禁 |
[41:00] | We’re already on it. | 我们已经开始行动了 |
[41:01] | And talk to the D.A. | 跟地方检察官谈谈 |
[41:02] | I want to make sure that marcus gets protection in exchange for his testimony. | 要保证Marcus获得保护 以作为他作证的交换 |
[41:07] | That protection should begin tonight commander. | 保护从今晚就得开始,队长 |
[41:09] | Yes,ma’am. | 是,长官 |
[41:22] | You know,a non-fatal gang-related shooting on 81st street isn’t usually considered the jurisdiction of priority homicide. | 81街的非致命帮派枪击案 通常不属于首要谋杀案的范围 |
[41:30] | Seems less like you’re doing your job and more like you’re doing a favor. | 你不像在办案 却像是在帮忙 |
[41:33] | I’m not doing anyone any favors. | 我没给任何人帮任何忙 |
[41:35] | Just… | 真的… |
[41:38] | can I just say thank you? | 真的谢谢你 |
[41:42] | For what? | 谢什么? |
[41:43] | Wesley’s still dead. | Wesley又不能复活 |
[41:47] | You saved his reputation. | 你挽回了他的名声 |
[41:50] | A lot good that does him now. | 对他来说又有什么意义呢? |
[41:53] | Yeah. Maybe so. | 是的,或许吧 |
[41:56] | But that’s all his parents have left. | 但在他父母看来很重要 |
[42:17] | Mama,I’m so sorry about dinner and all. | 妈,晚饭的事情真对不起 |
[42:19] | Oh,honey,it’s fine. | 哦,宝贝儿,没事的 |
[42:22] | Besides,I’m getting up early. | 还有,明天我要早起 |
[42:24] | I’m flying out in the morning. | 早上的飞机 |
[42:26] | What? | 什么? |
[42:28] | You moved your flight up. Why? | 你把机票提前了,为什么? |
[42:30] | I thought you were staying longer. | 我以为你要多呆段时间的 |
[42:31] | I promised to show you stars that aren’t dead. | 我答应带你去看那些还健在的明星的 |
[42:34] | Guests are like fish. | 客人就像鱼一样 |
[42:36] | After 3 days, | 放了3天后 |
[42:37] | you better throw them out. | 最好丢掉 |
[42:39] | You’ve been here a week. | 你已经呆了一周了 |
[42:43] | Mrs. Johnson. | Johnson太太 |
[42:44] | Really. Stay. | 真的,别走 |
[42:46] | That’s sweet. | 谢谢 |
[42:47] | But I best get on home. | 但我最好还是回去 |
[42:49] | Your daddy’s probably run out of fresh underwear. | 你爸应该快没有干净的内衣穿了 |
[42:53] | Besides,this gives fritz a chance to move his stuff in from that tacky u-haul. | 还有,也可以让Fritz 把他的东西从U-haul车上搬进来 |
[43:02] | In fact,why don’t you go out now and get yourself a clean pair of pants. | 真的,现在你可以出去换条干净的裤子 |
[43:11] | Thank you,willie ray. | 谢谢,Willie Ray |
[43:14] | I think I will. | 好的 |
[43:24] | How–how– | 你怎么–知道– |
[43:25] | half the medicine cabinet was empty. | 药箱的一半是空着的 |
[43:28] | Half your closet. | 还有衣橱的一半 |
[43:29] | His mail was arriving here. | 他的信寄到这儿来了 |
[43:31] | I never could get a straight answer as to where he lived. | 每次问他住在哪里 总是没有正面回答 |
[43:35] | And that baseball pyramid on your table. | 还有你桌上的棒球堆的金字塔 |
[43:41] | Why did you think you had to keep this a secret from me? | 为什么要瞒着我呢? |
[43:46] | I didn’t want to disappoint you. | 我不想让你失望 |
[43:48] | Brenda leigh, | |
[43:48] | it’s much too late for that. | 现在说这个已经太晚了 |
[44:07] | Are you gonna tell daddy about this? | 你会跟爸说吗? |
[44:09] | Oh,lord no. | 哦,上帝,不 禁止任何商业用途否则后果自负 |