时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:24] | I didn’t think you’d come. | 没想到你会来 |
[00:27] | I, | 必须得来 罪案终结 |
[00:27] | had to. | |
[00:43] | Push the button. | 按按钮 |
[01:06] | Allow me. | 我来 |
[01:16] | This is the general manager of the hotel. Michael henson. | 这是酒店的总经理Michael Henson |
[01:19] | I’m deputy chief brenda leigh johnson. | 我是副警长Brenda Johnson |
[01:21] | This is chief pope. | 这是警长Pope |
[01:22] | Hello, mr. Pope. | |
[01:24] | Nice to see you again, sir. | 再次见到你很高兴 |
[01:25] | Thank you, michael.You, too. | 谢谢,Michael,我也很高兴 |
[01:27] | Given our clientele and the late hour, | 考虑到现在夜深 |
[01:29] | I was hoping that your people could be as discreet as possible. | 我希望你们尽量小声点 |
[01:33] | Our job is to be as thorough as possible to determine if this is a homicide. | 我们的职责是尽量彻底地调查 以确定这是否是件谋杀案 |
[01:37] | I understood… | 我以为… |
[01:39] | I understood that this was a suicide. | 我以为这是自杀 |
[01:41] | We don’t know what happened yet. | 你话说得太早 |
[01:43] | But right now, | 现在 |
[01:44] | I need you to step out of this room,please, sir. | 请你离开 |
[01:46] | This is a crime scene. | 这是犯罪现场 |
[01:48] | Thank you, michael. | 谢谢,Michael |
[01:50] | Of course. | 不客气 |
[01:53] | So, sergeant gabriel, | Gabriel警佐 |
[01:54] | did our victim leave a note? | 死者有没有留下遗言? |
[01:56] | No. | 没有 |
[01:56] | No note.No sign of a struggle or anyone else in the room. | 没有遗言,没有争斗迹象 房间里就他一个人 |
[02:00] | This guy’s got no luggage, | 他没有行李 |
[02:01] | nothing in the closet,or the bathroom. | 柜子里没东西,浴室里没东西 |
[02:02] | Not even a toothbrush. | 连牙刷都没有 |
[02:04] | All we found was this wallet, | 只找到一个钱包 |
[02:05] | and this leather cigar case. | 还有雪茄烟盒 |
[02:07] | Did he have a name? | 查到他姓名了吗? |
[02:08] | Anthony larsen. | |
[02:09] | Age 39. | 39岁 |
[02:10] | And what do we know about mr. Larsen? | 有什么资料 |
[02:12] | Well, the address on the I.D.Is a real one. | 身份证上的地址是真的 |
[02:14] | I ran a rap sheet search on him, | 查了他的犯罪记录 |
[02:16] | he’s been arrested a few times. | 有过几次案底 |
[02:17] | Trespassing. | 非法侵入 |
[02:19] | Occupation, | 职业 |
[02:20] | photographer. | 摄影师 |
[02:24] | Trespassing photographer. | 非法侵入的摄影师 |
[02:26] | An esteemed member of the paparazzi. | 在行内小有名气 |
[02:29] | So where is his camera? | 他的相机在哪儿? |
[02:37] | Maybe he realized what a pathetic existence he lead | 可能他忽然意识到自己很可悲 |
[02:39] | taking pictures of stars without their make-up on and jumped. | 总是偷拍明星卸妆后的丑态 受不了所以一跃而下 |
[02:44] | You don’t need a camera for that. | 死的时候要相机干嘛 |
[02:46] | Could just be an accident. | 可能是意外 |
[02:46] | Got drunk and fell. | 喝醉然后失足 |
[02:48] | Wouldn’t be the first time. | 这肯定不是第一次 |
[02:49] | That’s for sure. | 有一点是肯定的 |
[02:51] | He looks a lot better from up here. | 从这里看,他的样子好多了 |
[02:53] | Shame to ruin such a nice shirt. | 可惜了那件漂亮的衬衫 |
[02:56] | This guy’s lucky. | 这家伙运气好 |
[02:58] | I had a jumper a couple years ago. | 几年前我遇到一个跳楼者 |
[03:00] | Dived right off a freeway overpass onto the 101. | 从高速公路天桥上跳下 |
[03:04] | He was… | 尸体弄得… |
[03:05] | everywhere. | 到处都是 |
[03:06] | Lieutenant tao, | Tao副队长 |
[03:07] | do not move that body! | 别动尸体 |
[03:10] | Tell lieutenant flynn we are looking for a camera. | 叫Flynn副队长找找相机 |
[03:14] | Ok, chief. | 知道了,警长 |
[03:15] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[03:16] | Please, does she have to yell? | 她一定要大声叫吗 |
[03:18] | I’m sorry, michael. | 抱歉,Michael |
[03:19] | She sometimes forgets there are other people in the world. | 她有时过分投入 旁若无人 |
[03:26] | So, mr. Larsen. | Larsen先生 |
[03:28] | Were you celebrating something or drowning your sorrows? | 你是在庆祝什么呢 还是在借酒消愁? |
[03:33] | I’ll need a list of all your hotel staff and all security video. | 我要你的员工名册和保安录像 |
[03:38] | That’s not possible. | 不可能 |
[03:41] | We have lots of security, | 我们有很多保安 |
[03:42] | but no security cameras. | 但没有保安摄像头 |
[03:44] | Our guests choose us because we value their privacy as much as they do. | 顾客选择我们是因为 我们非常尊重他们的隐私 |
[03:48] | I’ll need to speak with all your security personnel then. | 那我就要跟你所有的保安人员谈话了 |
[03:51] | And what time did mr. Larsen check in? | Larsen先生几点登记入住的? |
[03:54] | I’d have to check the computer. | 我得查查电脑 |
[03:58] | Right now? | 现在? |
[03:59] | That would be very helpful, mr. Henson. | 这很重要 |
[04:01] | Thank you so much. | 非常感谢 |
[04:04] | All right. | 好的 |
[04:04] | Thank you, michael. | 谢谢你,Michael |
[04:09] | Nick. | |
[04:11] | This is nicholas costa our night manager. | Nicholas Costa 晚班经理 |
[04:14] | He can help you. | 有事找他 |
[04:15] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[04:16] | Can I speak with you for a moment? | 能跟你说几句吗? |
[04:22] | Would it be possible to get a list of all the guests? | 能否提供所有客人名单? |
[04:26] | Oh, I’m sorry. | 很抱歉 |
[04:26] | We don’t give our guest’s personal information out. | 我们恕难透露 |
[04:28] | May compromise the integrity of the hotel. | 这关系到我们的诚信 |
[04:31] | How do you think my decorating this lobby with yellow police tape | 我可以用警方封锁带帮你做装饰 |
[04:34] | and frisking all the guests would affect the integrity of this hotel? | 我还可以搜查你所有的客人 这对你们的诚信有影响吗? |
[04:39] | This may take a moment. | 等一等 |
[04:40] | Thank you so much. | 非常感谢 |
[04:51] | why don’t you put that over here. | 放在这里吧 |
[04:54] | You sure? | 你肯定? |
[04:55] | Oh, trust me. | 相信我 |
[04:58] | So, no suicide note at the house either. | 家里也没有自杀遗言 |
[05:01] | But we did find some cameras. | 但我们找到一些相机 |
[05:03] | There’s no film in any of them, | 但里面都没有底片 |
[05:04] | but we found a bunch of roles of 35mm in his fridge. | 冰箱里面有些35mm的底片 |
[05:07] | Along with a jar of capers, | 有一罐马槟榔 |
[05:09] | and a 5-pack of heineken. | 和喜力啤酒 |
[05:11] | Sounds like the fridge of a man who’s either single or divorced. | 这是单身或离婚男子的冰箱 |
[05:14] | Divorced. 6 months ago. | 离婚半年 |
[05:16] | The ex-wife is on her way in. | 前妻正赶过来 |
[05:17] | Apparently our paparazzi– | 很明显这狗仔队 |
[05:19] | paparazzo. | 狗仔 |
[05:21] | What? | 什么 |
[05:22] | The singular form of paparazzi is paparazzo. | 狗仔队的单数形式是狗仔 |
[05:28] | Ok. | 好的 |
[05:30] | our guy was pretty good at his job. | 此人对摄影很在行 |
[05:32] | Just take a look at some of the photos he’s got. | 看看他拍的这些照片 |
[05:35] | Check this out. | 看看这个 |
[05:39] | She should not wear that bathing suit. | 她不应该穿这件浴袍的 |
[05:44] | I remember that one. | 我记得这个 |
[05:45] | I knew this guy had hair plugs. | 我就知道他是戴假发的 |
[05:48] | Also found a threatening letter from a lawyer, | 也发现律师寄来的威胁信 |
[05:50] | a court summons,and restraining order. | 法庭传票、禁令 |
[05:53] | This is trash. | 这是垃圾 |
[05:55] | this trash is probably worth hundreds of thousands of dollars. | 这些垃圾很可能价值几十万 |
[05:59] | Tabloids pay good money, | 小报会出高价的 |
[06:00] | but I looked into anthony’s finances. | 我查过他的财政状况 |
[06:02] | Closet full of prada, | 衣橱有很多名牌 |
[06:04] | lots of credit card debt, | 但信用卡帐单也很多 |
[06:05] | no savings. | 没有存款 |
[06:07] | The american dream. | 美国梦 |
[06:09] | So we know that anthony larsen invades people’s privacy, | 毫无疑问 Anthony Larsen窥探他人隐私 |
[06:12] | what about the hotel’s guest list? | 酒店客人名单怎样 |
[06:14] | Anybody who’s privacy was worth invading? | 有值得调窥探隐私的客人吗? |
[06:16] | A lot of guests are registered under assumed names. | 大部分客人都使用假名 |
[06:18] | Probably celebs. | 很可能是名人 |
[06:20] | They got norman bates, | 有叫Norman Bates的 |
[06:21] | archie leach, | |
[06:22] | lorraine mcfly. | |
[06:23] | What about the hotel staff? | 酒店员工方面怎样? |
[06:25] | it looks like the front desk only issued one key card to humpty dumpty. | 似乎前台只是发出了一张门卡 给了一个矮胖子 |
[06:28] | A guy named manuel took up the champagne, | 送香槟的服务生Manuel |
[06:30] | said larsen seemed muy bien. | 他说Larsen对他说“muy bien” (muy bien是西班牙语,意为:我很好) |
[06:33] | Even tipped him on top of the 17 percent gratuity they add to every charge– | 甚至高于给了最高标准的小费 费用的17% |
[06:38] | what is it with you? | 你干嘛? |
[06:39] | So, flynn, | 好的 Flynn |
[06:40] | anything useful from the neighborhood canvass? | 案发现场附近问讯情况怎样? |
[06:42] | No. But I checked with dispatch. | 没有发现 但我查了出警记录 |
[06:44] | There was a 415 man call last night. | 昨晚有个男人报警 |
[06:46] | A guy loitering across the street from the hotel. | 有个家伙在酒店外面徘徊 |
[06:49] | I’m still waiting to talk to the patrolman who answered the call. | 我等会跟应答的警员谈谈 |
[06:53] | Ok, | 好 |
[06:53] | so, basically,we know… | 基本上 |
[06:56] | diddly. | 一点线索都没有 |
[07:04] | Do you think this was suicide? | 你们认为是自杀吗? |
[07:06] | We have to look at everything. | 我们得考虑所有可能 |
[07:10] | We can do this later if you’d like. | 这个问题我们可以稍后再谈 如果你愿意谈的话 |
[07:14] | No. | 不 |
[07:16] | No. Now is fine. | 现在谈没关系 |
[07:19] | Do you know if anthony had any run-ins with any celebrities recently? | 你知道Anthony最近 跟哪些名人发生过争执吗? |
[07:24] | He kept all that to himself. | 这些他不会告诉别人 |
[07:26] | This actor broke his nose outside a restaurant once. | 有一次有个演员在饭店打破了他的鼻子 |
[07:30] | I got so upset he stopped talking about work. | 那次之后他就再也不说他工作的事情了 |
[07:34] | I mean, these stars. | 这些明星 |
[07:37] | They’re such hypocrites. | 都非常虚伪 |
[07:39] | They hate when he takes their pictures, | 他们讨厌你拍照 |
[07:40] | but they can’t exist without getting in magazines. | 但上不了杂志他们一文不值 |
[07:46] | Anthony was just trying to make a living. | Anthony只是以此谋生 |
[07:49] | And when was the last time you spoke to him? | 你最后跟他说话是什么时候? |
[07:52] | About 4 months ago. | 大概4个月前 |
[07:57] | We argued. | 我们吵架了 |
[07:59] | He was behind making child support. | 他迟了支付赡养费 |
[08:03] | This divorce, it’s been hard on everyone. | 离婚对大家都不容易 |
[08:09] | I’m sorry. You don’t want to hear about all this stuff. | 你大概不想听这些 |
[08:11] | It’s ok. | 没关系 |
[08:13] | I know how painful divorce can be. | 我理解离婚的痛苦 |
[08:15] | Anything that helps us understand anthony might help us figure out what happened to him. | 和Anthony有关的一切 对查明真相都很有用 |
[08:21] | He always talked about a million dollar shot. | 他总是提及价值千金的镜头 |
[08:24] | How that million dollar picture would solve all of our problems. | 只要拍到一张那样的照片 问题就能迎刃而解 |
[08:31] | It’s ok. | 好的 |
[08:31] | We don’t have to talk about this anymore. | 这个问题就谈到这里吧 |
[08:35] | I just need you to help me identify what we found in the room. | 我想请你帮忙辨认一下他房间里的物件 |
[08:42] | That’s his wallet. | 这是他的钱包 |
[08:44] | And I remember that cigar case. | 这个雪茄盒我也记得 |
[08:47] | We had a fight over it. | 我们为此争吵过 |
[08:50] | It cost $300. | 这要300美金 |
[08:52] | Ok. | 好的 |
[08:54] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[08:58] | That’s all he had? | 他的东西都在这里了? |
[09:00] | That can’t be. | 不可能 |
[09:01] | Where’s his girlfriend? | 他的女友呢? |
[09:04] | Oh, I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[09:05] | His camera. | 他的相机 |
[09:07] | I… | 我 |
[09:08] | I called it his girlfriend. | 我称之为他的女友 |
[09:10] | He would’ve had that with him. | 那是他的宝贝 从不离身 |
[09:14] | No. | 没有 |
[09:15] | It was a nikon. | 是尼康牌 |
[09:16] | He carried it in an old leather bag with his best lenses. | 他装在一个旧皮袋里 还有最好的镜头 |
[09:20] | He took it everywhere. | 从不离左右 |
[09:22] | I’m sorry.We haven’t found it. | 抱歉 我们没找到 |
[09:24] | Does it hold some sentimental value for you? | 是不是相机对你有特殊意义? |
[09:27] | no. | 不是 |
[09:28] | But it’s worth,like, $10,000. | 只是它值大概10,000美金 |
[09:33] | My kids could use that money. | 我的孩子们可以用这些钱 |
[09:34] | I’m sure they could. | 肯定可以 |
[09:36] | Detective daniels will put you in touch with someone | Daniels探员会让介绍你认识一些 |
[09:38] | who understands these estate issues better than we do. | 比我们更了解财产问题的人 |
[09:41] | I’ll be happy to. | 我很乐意 |
[09:42] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[09:43] | Thank you, anna, | 谢谢你,Anna |
[09:44] | for your time. | 谢谢你的配合 |
[09:51] | These fractures,contusions and abrasions are consistent with a big fall. | 这些骨折、挫伤和擦伤和坠楼吻合 |
[09:56] | Any chance he was killed first and dumped over the side? | 有没有可能他是先被杀死 再被推下? |
[09:59] | Maybe drugged? | 也许被下药了? |
[10:00] | No. No, the fall killed him. | 不 不 他是摔死的 |
[10:03] | and I did find something unusual. | 我确实发现了一些不寻常的东西 |
[10:05] | Broken bones on his right hand. | 他右手的碎骨 |
[10:07] | From the fall? | 因为坠落? |
[10:08] | No. | 不 |
[10:09] | If these bones were broken on impact, | 如果这些骨头是由于冲力破碎的 |
[10:11] | then we’d expect to find some scrapes on the hand, but nothing. | 我们应该能在手上找到擦痕 但没有 |
[10:26] | Could you flip him? | 能把他翻过来么? |
[10:29] | Tag team? | 摔跤队? |
[10:36] | There we go. | 一二三 |
[10:41] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[10:57] | Could that be from a broken rib? | 那有没有可能是一根碎了的肋骨? |
[10:59] | No. | 不 |
[11:00] | That’s a bruise. | 瘀伤 |
[11:01] | That had to happen before he fell. | 这一定是坠落之前就有的 |
[11:03] | Some kind of external trauma. | 某种外伤 |
[11:04] | Like smacking into a railing? | 好像在栏杆上撞碎的 |
[11:16] | No. Dogleg to the right, | 不,太偏右了 |
[11:17] | and you’re in the rough. | 你们动作太快了 |
[11:18] | Too long. | 太远了 |
[11:20] | The x is where anthony larsen landed. | 这个x就是Anthony Larsen跌落的地点 |
[11:22] | We tried the drunken fall, | 我们模拟了醉酒坠落 |
[11:24] | and leaned over too far with the camera. | 模拟了摄影过程中不小心坠落 |
[11:26] | Neither of which came close. | 但都差得太远 |
[11:28] | Who’s heather? | Heather是谁? |
[11:29] | Provenza’s third wife. | Provenza的第三任妻子 |
[11:30] | Fourth. | 第四任 |
[11:31] | Fourth? | 第四任? |
[11:32] | I can’t keep count. | 我都数不清了 |
[11:36] | Here comes jumped from the chair. | 这次模拟从椅子上跳下来 |
[11:38] | You know, I’ll never understand why people commit suicide. | 我永远不明白为什么人们自杀 |
[11:41] | It’s just selfish. | 太自私 |
[11:42] | This is hollywood. | 这是好莱坞 |
[11:44] | Ah, liz. | 啊,Liz |
[11:45] | Liz used to always correct my grammar. | Liz过去总是纠正我的语法 |
[11:50] | that’s gonna leave a mark. | 肯定会砸个印子出来的 |
[11:52] | ********* | 好痛 |
[11:55] | Hello? | 喂? |
[11:56] | Lieutenant. | 副队长 |
[11:57] | Push the dummy’s rib up against the railing. | 把假人肋骨对着栏杆推下来 |
[12:01] | Flip him over, | 把他翻过来 |
[12:02] | and then hang him over the side like he’s holding on– | 把他挂靠在栏杆边上 就好像是抓着栏杆一样 |
[12:08] | push the dummy’s rib… | 推假人的肋骨 |
[12:11] | the right hand? | 右手? |
[12:13] | And then you want me to step on it? | 然后在上面踩一脚? |
[12:16] | Ok. Got it. | 好的 明白了 |
[12:20] | Lift. | 举起 |
[12:21] | Hold it, | 抓紧 |
[12:21] | hold it, hold it. | 抓紧 抓紧 |
[12:23] | Right here. | 就这儿 |
[12:24] | Here we go. | 好的 |
[12:25] | You got it? | 明白了? |
[12:26] | Sorry, sharon. | 抱歉 Sharon |
[12:34] | See? | 看? |
[12:37] | Nice shot. | 干得好 |
[12:38] | Gravity’s a bitch. | 奇妙的重力 |
[12:41] | Just a hunch. | 直觉罢了 |
[12:43] | Good hunch. | 不错的直觉 |
[12:46] | Sharon always had to be right. | Sharon总是对的 |
[13:02] | Please leave a message. | 请留下消息 |
[13:04] | Fritzy. | |
[13:05] | Hey, you didn’t tell me you had a new number. | 嘿 你没告诉我有新号码了 |
[13:07] | Anyway, if this is you, | 不管怎样 听到讯息的话 |
[13:09] | call me. | 打电话给我 |
[13:10] | 703-555-0198. | |
[13:15] | 0198. | |
[13:17] | 703-555… | |
[13:19] | 703-555… | |
[13:26] | what a night. | 多糟的一晚 |
[13:28] | 10 hours. | 10小时 |
[13:29] | Sitting on a wire. | 坐在电话边 |
[13:31] | Just to hear a guy order thai food. | 只是为了听一个家伙点泰国菜 |
[13:34] | Who orders thai food at 2 o’clock in the morning? | 谁在凌晨两点定泰国菜? |
[13:37] | How long do I have to stand here half naked before you notice? | 我要在这儿半裸地站多久 才能引起你的注意? |
[13:42] | Hello. | 你好 |
[13:43] | Hello . | 你好 |
[13:47] | Hey. | 嗨 |
[13:47] | Hey . | 嗨 |
[13:55] | I can go in a little late if you want. | 如果你想的话我可以晚点走 |
[14:03] | you mind if i take a nap first? | 你不介意我先小睡一会儿吧? |
[14:07] | No. | 不介意 |
[14:17] | So, there’s this paparazzi staying at a snooty hotel he can’t afford. | 这个狗仔队住进一个目中无人的 他无法负担得起的酒店 |
[14:22] | The secretive hotel hates the paparazzi as do the celebrity guests | 这些秘密旅馆同名人一样恨狗仔队 |
[14:28] | who stay there under assumed names. | 这些名人用假名在那儿登记入住 |
[14:31] | The paparazzi gets drunk and plummets 11 stories after someone smashes his hand. | 狗仔队喝醉了 有人打碎了他的手 然后他从11楼跌了下来 |
[14:37] | Now no one can find the $10,000 camera that he always has with him. | 现在没人找得到 他一直随身携带的1万美元的照相机 |
[14:40] | Seems like larsen got a photo somebody didn’t want him to get. | 似乎Larsen拍了张有人不想他得到的照片 |
[14:44] | He was chasing a million dollar picture. | 他在寻找那张价值百万美元的照片 |
[14:46] | Who’s worth that much money? | 谁值那么多钱? |
[14:47] | Did we I.D.On those aliases yet? | 我们鉴别出那些假名了么? |
[14:50] | We got a couple. | 鉴别出了一些 |
[14:51] | Norman bates is actually krusha, a rap star in from new york. | Norman Bates实际上是Krusha 一个纽约来的Rap歌星 |
[14:55] | Lorraine mcfly and some supermodel I’ve never heard of, velena. | 还有某个我从没听过的超模Velena |
[15:00] | Still working on the others. | 别的还在鉴别 |
[15:01] | Did larsen have a clear line of sight into any of those rooms? | Larsen能很清楚地看到那些房间的内部么? |
[15:04] | Velena… | |
[15:06] | was in room 1132. | 在1132号房 |
[15:08] | On the other side of the hotel. | 旅馆的另一端 |
[15:10] | But he might have had a good view into krusha’s crib. | 他可能可以看进Krusha的窗栅 |
[15:13] | 1012. | |
[15:14] | Rappers travel with some pretty serious security. | Rap歌星的保安措施严密 |
[15:17] | If they knew larsen got a photo… | 如果他们知道Larsen拍了张照片 |
[15:18] | also, larsen had a pretty good view on the room above, 1112. | 还有 上面的房间Larsen 也看得很清楚 1112 |
[15:24] | I took these from anthony’s balcony. | 我从Anthony的阳台拍到这些 |
[15:28] | Oh, ok. | 哦 好的 |
[15:28] | Any luck with larsen’s nikon? | Larsen的尼康照相机方面有什么发现? |
[15:30] | Anna larsen had the original receipt in her files, | Anna Larsen档案里有原始收据 |
[15:32] | and it had the serial number on it. | 上面有序列号 |
[15:34] | We forwarded that info to the pawn detail. | 我们把相关信息派发给了典当行 |
[15:37] | They’re canvassing all the shops in L.A. County. | 他们在细查洛杉矶区的所有商店 |
[15:39] | That particular nikon camera’s pretty popular. | 那种尼康照相机很常见 |
[15:41] | Thank you, thank you. | 谢谢 谢谢 |
[15:42] | Thank you, lieutenant tao. | 谢谢你 Tao副队长 |
[15:44] | Ok. | 好的 |
[15:45] | I think I might know who another one of our mystery celebs is. | 我知道另一个神秘的名人是谁了 |
[15:49] | That was the officer who issued the loitering ticket. | 打电话来的是那晚的警官 |
[15:52] | The guy he cited… | 他说那家伙… |
[15:53] | his name was elvis presley. | 名字叫Elvis Presley(猫王) |
[15:58] | I swear to god, | 我对天发誓 |
[15:58] | that’s his real name. | 那是真名 |
[16:00] | When the officer asked him what he was doing there, | 警官问他在那儿做什么的时候 |
[16:03] | he said he was waiting for whit coleman. | 他说他在等Whit Coleman |
[16:06] | Whit coleman,whit coleman? | |
[16:07] | The movie star? | 影星? |
[16:08] | A photo of him would be worth a lot more than krusha. | 他的照片可比Krusha的值钱多了 |
[16:12] | What time did the officer speak with elvis? | 那警官几点和Elvis交谈的? |
[16:14] | Between 9 and 10, | 九到十点之间 |
[16:15] | he wrote him a ticket then sent him on his way, | 他对他进行了处罚后就打发他走了 |
[16:17] | and chief, get this, | 警长 注意这点 |
[16:18] | elvis has racked up 72 parking tickets in front of whit coleman’s house. | Elvis在Whit Coleman的家门前 收到过72张罚单 |
[16:23] | Ok. | 好的 |
[16:24] | I need the exact time that the officer told elvis to leave. | 我要知道警官让 Elvis离开的确切时间 |
[16:27] | Lieutenant tao, please keep looking for that camera. | Tao副队长 请继续寻找那架照相机 |
[16:29] | And lieutenant provenza, | Provenza副队长 |
[16:31] | if we could put whit coleman at the cielo, | 如果能发现whit coleman在天蓝旅馆 |
[16:35] | it would be wonderful. | 那就太好了 |
[16:36] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[16:37] | Sergeant gabriel, | Gabriel警佐 |
[16:38] | lieutenant flynn, | Flynn副队长 |
[16:39] | detective daniels, | Daniels探员 |
[16:40] | would y’all come with me please? | 都跟我来一下好么? |
[16:42] | Where are we going? | 我们去哪儿? |
[16:44] | Graceland. | 猫王故居 |
[17:02] | Hey, chief. | 嘿 警长 |
[17:03] | Come here. | 过来下 |
[17:06] | He’s there every day. | 他每天都在那儿 |
[17:07] | I call it in, | 我报了警 |
[17:08] | cops show up, | 警察出现 |
[17:09] | he moves. | 他就走了 |
[17:10] | 10 minutes later, | 10 分钟后 |
[17:11] | he’s back. | 他又回来了 |
[17:12] | But as long as he stays 250 feet away, | 但只要他在250尺之外 |
[17:14] | he’s not violating his restraining order. | 就没有违反禁止令 |
[17:17] | Are those all pictures in there? | 都面都贴的是照片吗? |
[17:22] | I got it. | 我来处理 |
[17:23] | Did you see him the other night at the cielo hotel? | 那晚你在天蓝旅馆见到过他么? |
[17:26] | He was cited near there. | 他在那儿附近被记录在案 |
[17:28] | Any chance he was following your boss? | 他有可能在跟踪你的老板么? |
[17:30] | Whit coleman? | |
[17:32] | Ok. | 好的 |
[17:33] | Thanks for stopping by. | 谢谢莅临 |
[17:34] | If you can get that freak to leave, | 如果你们能让那个怪人离开 |
[17:36] | we would appreciate that. | 我们感激不尽 |
[17:39] | Close that gate. | 关上大门 |
[17:47] | you scared the daylights out of us. | 你吓死我们了 |
[17:49] | Look, I’m outside the 250 foot zone. | 瞧 我在250尺禁区外 |
[17:50] | Ok. | |
[17:51] | I’m ok. | 我很好 |
[17:52] | Ok, ok. | |
[17:53] | We just want to ask you about whit coleman. | 我们只是要问问你Whit Coleman |
[17:57] | Whit’s a great guy not just a great actor. | Whit不仅仅是伟大的演员 也是个了不起的人 |
[18:00] | I’ve known him a long time. | 我认识他很久了 |
[18:01] | He’s my friend. | 他是我朋友 |
[18:02] | Friends don’t usually take out restraining orders on each other. | 朋友们通常不互相实施禁身令 |
[18:04] | That’s not whit. | 不是Whit的问题 |
[18:05] | His people just don’t like me. | 是他的手下不喜欢我 |
[18:07] | That’s what happens when lawyers get involved. | 事实上牵涉到律师就是因为这个 |
[18:11] | Are those pictures of whit coleman? | 那些Whit Coleman的照片么? |
[18:14] | I’m doing a coffee table book on whit. | 我在制作一本关于Whit的咖啡桌读本 |
[18:15] | The other side. | 关于另一面的 |
[18:16] | The side you don’t see. | 你们看不到的方面 |
[18:17] | The human side. | 人性的一面 |
[18:18] | Really. | 真的 |
[18:19] | I’m looking after whit. | 我在照看Whit. |
[18:20] | That’s what friends do for each other. | 那时朋友间互相之间应该做的 |
[18:22] | He needs real people around him. | 他需要身边有真心的朋友 |
[18:24] | Not all these phonies. | 而不是这些假冒的朋友 |
[18:25] | Like the other night? | 就像那晚? |
[18:26] | You were cited for loitering near the cielo hotel. | 有人看见你在你在天蓝旅馆外徘徊 |
[18:28] | Were you looking out for whit then? | 你是在等Whit? |
[18:30] | I was trying. | 我想找他 |
[18:31] | But you people sent me away. | 我你们的人把我打发走了 |
[18:32] | So whit was staying at the cielo last night? | 那么Whit那晚住在天蓝? |
[18:35] | Yeah. He stays there a lot. | 是的 他经常住那儿 |
[18:36] | Under assumed names,of course. | 当然用假名登记 |
[18:37] | Do you know any of whit’s aliases? | 你知道哪些Whit的假名? |
[18:39] | Yeah. I know all of them. | 是的 我都知道 |
[18:42] | Archie leach is his favorite. | Archie Leach是他最爱用的 |
[18:44] | That’s cary grant’s real name. | 那是Cary Grant的真名 |
[18:46] | Were any of the rooms that tao took a picture of registered to archie leach? | Tao拍的照片的那些房间中 有用Archie Leach的房间吗? |
[18:54] | 1121. | 有,1121号房 |
[18:56] | Before you were forced to leave the cielo, | 在你被迫离开天蓝之前 |
[18:59] | did you see this man? | 有没有见过这个人? |
[19:01] | No. But I know him. | 没有 但我认识他 |
[19:03] | He’s a parasite. | 他是个寄生虫 |
[19:04] | They’re all parasites. | 他们都是寄生虫 |
[19:06] | Sticking the camera into whit’s face. | 把摄像机定格在Whit的脸上 |
[19:08] | Trying to provoke a reaction. | 试图捕捉每一个反应 |
[19:10] | These are sad, | 这些是悲伤 |
[19:11] | desperate people. | 急功近利的人 |
[19:12] | And that’s why I need to look out for whit. | 那就是我为什么要保护Whit. |
[19:15] | They killed princess diana. | 他们害死了戴安娜王妃 |
[19:17] | And they got away with it, too. | 他们还逃脱了处罚 |
[19:19] | this guy didn’t get away with anything. | 这家伙没有逃脱处罚 |
[19:21] | He’s dead. | 他死了 |
[19:23] | Good. | 很好 |
[19:25] | He was probably sticking his lens where it doesn’t belong. | 他也许把镜头对准了不该对准的地方 |
[19:29] | A story just came out on the A.P. | 美联社已经报道了 |
[19:31] | Saying the death at the cielo has been officially ruled a homicide. | 说发生在天蓝酒店的死亡事件 被官方定性为他杀 |
[19:35] | We haven’t officially ruled it anything. | 我们没有作任何官方定性 |
[19:37] | Have you narrowed down the cause of death? | 你们归纳出死因的了么? |
[19:39] | Falling. | 坠落而死 |
[19:41] | Anything more specific? | 有更明确的说法么? |
[19:42] | Our dummies suggest homicide. | 我们的假人试验表明是他杀 |
[19:44] | Your dummies? | 你们的假人? |
[19:45] | What I really need is to talk to whit coleman. | 我要和Whit Coleman谈谈 |
[19:48] | The whit coleman? | 那个Whit Coleman? |
[19:49] | What does he have to do with this? | 他和这事有什么关联? |
[19:50] | I have a witness who saw him last night at the hotel. | 我有目击证人看到他昨晚出现在那个旅馆 |
[19:53] | Our dead… | 我们死去的… |
[19:54] | paparazzo may have taken some compromising photos. | 狗仔可能拍下了一些危及自己性命的照片 |
[19:58] | Why do we think this? | 为什么我们这么认为? |
[19:59] | Because there was no camera. | 因为照相机不见了 |
[20:02] | Who’s your witness? | 谁是你的目击证人? |
[20:03] | Elvis presley. | Elvis Presley(猫王) |
[20:04] | He’s also a suspect. | 他也是个嫌犯 |
[20:08] | Let’s just tell the press no comment. | 我们就告诉新闻媒体无可奉告 |
[20:09] | Right. | 对 |
[20:16] | The room across from larsen’s balcony was registered to archie leach. | Larsen阳台对面的房间 是用Archie Leach这个名字登记的 |
[20:20] | That’s one of whit’s common aliases. | 那是Whit最常用的假名 |
[20:22] | I need to talk to him, will. | 我得和他谈谈,Will |
[20:24] | If the good lord himself descended to earth | 如果仁慈的上帝莅临地球 |
[20:26] | and demanded that whit coleman speak to you, | 要求Whit Coleman和你谈话(那才可能) |
[20:28] | you’d still get tom blanchard. | 你还是得先找Tom Blanchard |
[20:29] | Who’s tom blanchard? | 谁是Tom Blanchard? |
[20:31] | His lawyer. | 他的律师 |
[20:46] | This is brenda. | 我是Brenda. |
[20:47] | Hi, this is brenda. | 嗨 我是 Brenda. |
[20:49] | I’m,… | 我… |
[20:50] | just calling. | 打来是… |
[20:53] | Hi, this is… | 嗨 我是… |
[20:55] | hi. It’s brenda. | 嗨 我是Brenda. |
[20:56] | I got–we got your call today. | 我–我们今天接到你的电话了 |
[20:58] | Hey, it’s me. | 嗨 是我 |
[20:59] | Leave a message. | 请留言 |
[21:03] | 9:45. | |
[21:04] | What? | 什么? |
[21:05] | 9:45 is when the officer’s log says elvis left the building. | 9:45 是警官日志记载的 Elvis离开大楼的时间 |
[21:09] | So he couldn’t have tossed the paparazzo. | 所以不可能是他干掉狗仔的 |
[21:11] | But whit coleman’s bodyguard says that elvis always comes back after he’s sent away. | 但Whit Coleman的保镖说 Elvis总是被撵走后又回来 |
[21:15] | And anthony didn’t fall until 10:05. | Anthony是10:05坠楼的 |
[21:17] | Chief, we got a hit on that camera. | 警长 我们找那架照相机了 |
[21:19] | What? You’re kidding. | 什么?开玩笑 |
[21:20] | That pawn detail actually came through? | 细查典当行有收获了? |
[21:22] | The camera’s at santa monica jewelry and loan at 5th and wilshire. | 照相机在Santa Monica珠宝 典贷 第五位 |
[21:25] | Get over there quick. | 快取来 |
[21:26] | I want that camera in my hands before I talk to whit coleman’s lawyer. | 在和Whit Coleman的律师交谈之前 我要拿到那架照相机 |
[21:29] | I don’t think that’s going to happen. | 我觉得那不可能 |
[21:39] | Get me a camera and bring it to my office in 10 minutes. | 那就10分钟后拿架照相机到我办公室 |
[21:43] | I don’t think I can get the camera that fast. | 不可能这么快 |
[21:44] | It doesn’t have to be the camera. | 不必是那架照相机 |
[21:46] | Just a camera. | 只要是照相机就行 |
[21:47] | Thank you so much,lieutenant. | 非常感谢 副队长 |
[21:52] | Whit’s a big fan of the lapd. | Whit对洛杉矶警察很着迷 |
[21:55] | He played a detective a couple of years ago. | 几年前他扮演过警探 |
[21:57] | He worked really closely with the department. | 为了演好这个角色 |
[21:59] | To get the character right. | 他曾特意警察部门体验过生活 |
[22:01] | I’m so glad we could be of service. | 很高兴我们能够帮上点忙 |
[22:03] | So I know he’d be really bummed if we were forced to bring a harassment suit against you. | 所以不难想象, 当我们不得不把他 牵涉进一个骚扰案时, 他是多么的不快 |
[22:07] | Asking someone for help in an investigation hardly rises to the level of harassment,mr. Blanchard. | 在调查中找人帮帮忙而已, 还不至于 上升到骚扰的程度吧, Blanchard先生 |
[22:12] | Miss johnson,whit’s a public figure. | Johnson小姐, Whit可是个公众人物 |
[22:15] | Bad P.R. Has financial and emotional implications that people like you can’t even fathom. | 公众形象的破坏会对个人资产以及情感 造成一系列影响, 你这种人是理解不到的 |
[22:24] | Could you please tell me about your client’s whereabouts and actions last night? | 能不能告诉我你的委托人昨天晚上 在哪里, 都干了些什么? |
[22:30] | You know,it looks like you have a really good thing here. | 看起来你这里的条件不错 |
[22:32] | Big office,lots of guys working for you. | 拥有一间大办公室 还有很多人为你工作 |
[22:35] | I’d really hate to see you screw that up by being the latest in a long line of women fixated on whit coleman. | 我可不愿意看你排在一大堆女人后面 盯着Whit Coleman |
[22:42] | If you want an autograph,there are easier ways. | 要是想要签名, 有更容易的办法啊 |
[22:51] | I don’t care about autographs. | 我可不关心什么签名 |
[22:54] | But I do care about your client,as do you which is why you’re here. | 我关心的是你的委托人 还有就是, 你为什么要到这里来 |
[22:57] | To find out what I know. | 一些细节问题 |
[22:59] | Now… | 现在… |
[23:00] | while I’d love to do lunch and talk it over, | 我想一边吃午餐一边详谈 |
[23:03] | I think I’ll just tell you. | 我想我会告诉你的 |
[23:05] | We know that your client was at the hotel cielo last night. | 我们了解到你的委托人 昨晚在Cielo酒店 |
[23:10] | We know that a photo was taken of him by a paparazzi, | 我们知道他的那张照片 是狗仔队照的 |
[23:13] | and we know that paparazzi is dead. | 我们还知道狗仔队死了 |
[23:15] | What I’d like you to tell me is why was he there? | 我需要你向我解释的是 他为什么会去那里? |
[23:19] | Who was he meeting? | 他想去见谁? |
[23:21] | What was he doing? | 他当时在做什么? |
[23:24] | If you had that paparazzo’s photo, | 如果你有狗仔队人照的照片 |
[23:28] | you wouldn’t be asking me these questions. | 你应该不会问我这些问题了 |
[23:33] | Pardon me one moment. | 等我一下 |
[23:46] | You were right,if I had the victim’s camera, | 你说得对, 如果我有受害者的照相机 |
[23:49] | I wouldn’t need to ask you all these questions. | 我也就没有必要问你这些问题了 |
[23:52] | So thank you so much for your time. | 非常感谢你能来 |
[23:53] | I’m just gonna have this film developed,and we’ll be in touch. | 我准备冲洗一下这个胶卷 保持联系 |
[23:57] | Thank you so much. | 非常感谢 |
[24:02] | Lucky you. | 你运气真好 |
[24:13] | Lucky me. | 我运气真好 |
[24:20] | Stupid,stupid,stupid. | 笨蛋, 笨蛋, 笨蛋 |
[24:23] | Dumb. Stupid,stupid. | 傻瓜, 笨蛋, 笨蛋 |
[24:27] | Chief! | 警长! |
[24:28] | Just a second. | 就一会儿 |
[24:32] | Chief! | 警长! |
[24:32] | What is it with you people? | 你们这些人到底怎么了? |
[24:34] | I’m in the ladies room. | 我在女卫生间里 |
[24:36] | Excuse me,I am terribly sorry. | 对不起, 我非常抱歉 |
[24:38] | But this is anthony larsen’s nikon camera, | 可这是Anthony Larsen的尼康照相机 |
[24:40] | and the serial number matches. | 而且序列号是匹配的 |
[24:43] | Oh,tell me the film’s still in it? | 噢, 告诉我胶卷还在里面 |
[24:45] | No film. It’s digital. | 没有胶卷, 这是数码相机 |
[24:47] | Tell me the digital thing is still in there. | 告诉我那些数码还存储在里面 |
[24:49] | The memory card is gone. | 记忆卡不见了 |
[24:51] | But I do have the pawn slip with the name,address, | 可我有抵押单据, 上面有姓名, 地址 |
[24:55] | and signature of the guy who pawned it. | 还有抵押人的签名 |
[24:57] | Nicholas costa. | |
[24:58] | The night manager of the hotel. | 那个酒店的夜间经理 |
[25:01] | Oh,thank you. | 噢, 谢谢 |
[25:04] | Lieutenant? | 副队长? |
[25:10] | How dare you accuse me. | 你凭什么指控我? |
[25:14] | I’ve done nothing wrong. | 我什么也没做 |
[25:15] | Well,you can see why I’m having such a hard time believing you. | 好吧, 让你看看我为什么 不相信你的话 |
[25:18] | That is a pawn slip for anthony larsen’s camera with your name on it. | 这是Anthony Larsen相机的抵押单 上面签有你的名字 |
[25:27] | Ok. | 好吧 |
[25:28] | So it wasn’t cool with me. | 那个时候我不太冷静 |
[25:30] | I saw an opportunity,I took it. | 我看到了一个机会, 于是就抓住了 |
[25:33] | But I had nothing to do with tony falling. | 但Tony坠楼的事情与我无关 |
[25:37] | How did you happen to wander into suite 1116 at exactly the right moment? | 那怎么解释你正巧走进了1116号房呢? |
[25:42] | And how long have you been calling mr. Larsen tony? | 还有你称呼Larsen先生Tony有多久了? |
[25:46] | There are several kinds of trouble for you to choose from,mr. Costa. | 你身上有好几个麻烦, Costa先生 |
[25:50] | Stealing a camera off a dead man is one. | 从死人身边偷走照相机, 这是其一 |
[25:53] | Also on the table,murder. | 还有目前正在调查的, 谋杀 |
[25:55] | Ok. Ok. All right. | 好了 |
[25:57] | So I know him. | 我认识他 |
[25:58] | Knew him. | 认识他 |
[26:00] | A year ago,I used to work at this club where larsen got a lot of his pictures. | 一年前, 我曾经在一个俱乐部工作过 那里Larsen拍有一大堆照片 |
[26:04] | He would pay me a finder’s fee every time I’d call him when celebrities would show up. | 每次我打电话通知他, 有名人会出现 他就会付给我一笔酬金 |
[26:08] | So the other day,I called larsen when I recognized the check-in alias of archie leach. | 那天, 当我认出入住的一个化名 Archie Leach时, 就打电话给Larsen |
[26:12] | Ok? That’s one of whit coleman’s go-to names. | 那是Whit Ccoleman曾经用过的 一个名字 |
[26:15] | So,usually,that was no big deal. | 通常, 这并没有什么大不了的 |
[26:18] | He liked to have business meetings there all the time, | 他经常在那里举行商务会谈 |
[26:19] | but this didn’t seem like business. | 但这里看起来却不像是生意上的事 |
[26:21] | Why not? | 为什么? |
[26:22] | Because he booked room 1121. | 因为他定了1121号房 |
[26:24] | That’s the governor’s suite. | 那可是州长套房 |
[26:26] | Then he orders a bottle of champagne. | 然后他定了一瓶香槟 |
[26:28] | Some roses and chocolate and an intimacy kit. | 一些玫瑰花和巧克力 还有一套房事用品 |
[26:31] | What’s an intimacy kit? | 什么叫房事用品? |
[26:33] | A box of condoms. | 一盒避孕套 |
[26:37] | Do you have any idea who whit’s guest was? | 你知不知道Whit的客人是谁? |
[26:41] | What did larsen say when you called? | 你打电话给Larsen时, 他怎么说的? |
[26:42] | I just,uh,left messages on his cell and home numbers. | 我只是在他的手机和家庭电话上留了言 |
[26:45] | I told him which room to book. | 我告诉他去订哪个房间 |
[26:49] | How much were you supposed to get? | 你可以拿到多少报酬? |
[26:55] | 5,000. | |
[26:55] | That’s a big tip for setting up a photo shoot. | 安排一次照相可以收到这么多小费 真不简单 |
[26:58] | Picture must’ve been worth a whole lot more than that. | 照片的价钱肯定比这还要高得多 |
[27:00] | How much did you get for the photo? | 照片你卖了多少钱? |
[27:02] | Nothing. I didn’t sell the photo. | 没有, 我没有卖照片 |
[27:04] | I never had it. | 我根本就没有照片 |
[27:06] | The memory card was gone when I got there. | 我赶到那里的时候, 记忆卡已经不见了 |
[27:09] | When I heard that somebody fell off that balcony, | 当我听到有人从阳台坠落时 |
[27:11] | I went straight up to check up on tony. | 我就径直上楼去看Tony了 |
[27:14] | Listen… | 听着… |
[27:15] | when I got off the elevator, | 当我离开电梯时 |
[27:17] | whit coleman and his bodyguard were getting on. | Whit Coleman和他的保镖正要进去 |
[27:21] | Oh,that’s very convenient for you. | 噢, 你的故事讲得真不错 |
[27:23] | You better hope they back up your story. | 你最好希望他们能够验证你的故事 |
[27:25] | In the meantime,you are under arrest for grand theft. | 在此期间, 你会因盗窃而被关押 |
[27:29] | And if there’s anything I can do to make your stay here more enjoyable, | 希望你能够享受这里的生活 如果有什么需要我帮忙的 |
[27:32] | please don’t hesitate to ask. | 尽管说 |
[27:34] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[28:03] | Hello? | 喂? |
[28:05] | Hello? Who is this? | 喂? 是哪位? |
[28:21] | Whit coleman’s bodyguard is on his way in. | Whit Coleman的保镖快要到了 |
[28:24] | You need to get that? No. | – 你是不是要接那个电话? – 不 |
[28:26] | What about whit coleman? | Whit Coleman怎样了? |
[28:28] | He’s shooting. | 他在拍戏 |
[28:30] | But I’ll be glad to pass along anything you want me to. | 不过我很高兴把你要我说的话 转告给他 |
[28:32] | What are you doing here? | 那你来这里做什么? |
[28:34] | I represent hoyt here as well. | 我还是Hoyt的代理人 |
[28:37] | Isn’t that a conflict of interest? | 这在利益上不会有冲突? |
[28:38] | I would say it’s rather a convergence of interest. | 我觉得这更是一种利益上的集中 |
[28:42] | Synergy,miss johnson. | 优势互补, Johnson女士 |
[28:44] | See,whit’s not just a person. | 瞧, Whit并不只是一个普通人 |
[28:46] | He’s an industry. | 他更是一个行业 |
[28:47] | That generates almost $40 million a year,and employs over 100 people. | 一年可以产出四千万美元 同时还提供100个工作岗位 |
[28:51] | And each and every one of those people depend on me for the safety and security of whit coleman. | 而这些人全部都指望着我 保护好Whit Coleman |
[28:58] | Is there anything in your job description about making sure that no photographs are taken of your boss that might be damaging to his reputation? | 你的职业介绍中没有提到 不能让人随便给你的老板照相 特别是这样可能会 对他的名声造成影响? |
[29:05] | Don’t answer that. | 不要回答 |
[29:06] | How much can you bench press? | 你仰卧举重可以做多少个? |
[29:07] | Don’t answer that. | 不要回答 |
[29:08] | Are you strong enough to throw a 170 pound man off a balcony? | 你有没有那么强壮 足以把一个170磅重的人丢出阳台? |
[29:11] | Oh,my. | 噢, 哎呀 |
[29:12] | Don’t answer that. | 不要回答 |
[29:13] | Are you aware that a witness saw you and whit getting on the 11th floor elevator 3 minutes after anthony larsen fell to his death? | 你知否有证人看到你和Whit在 Anthony坠楼3分钟后,上了11楼的电梯? |
[29:20] | That’s enough. | 够了 |
[29:22] | Seriously. | 我是认真的 |
[29:23] | This is what I’m talking about when I say conflict of interest. | 这就是我刚才说的利益冲突 |
[29:26] | When I charge both you and whit with murder, | 当我以谋杀罪指控你和Whit时 |
[29:28] | who do you think mr. Blanchard’s gonna protect? | 你认为Blanchard会保护哪个? |
[29:30] | You or the multi million dollar industry that pays his retainer? | 是你, 还是那个每年可以给他的侍从 支付几百万美元的人? |
[29:34] | Hoyt– shut up! | – 闭嘴! |
[29:35] | I’m sick and tired of covering for whit. | 我已经厌倦了老是包庇Whit了 |
[29:37] | I’ve spent too much of my life standing outside doors while that asshole screws around on his wife. | 我花费了太多的时间在外面为他卖命 而那个家伙却老是瞒着他老婆鬼混 |
[29:43] | I have the camera. | 我拿到了那个照相机 |
[29:45] | I know whit wasn’t alone. | 我知道Whit不是一个人 |
[29:47] | I just need a name. | 我只想知道那个人的名字 |
[29:59] | Jose diaz. | Jose diaz(男子名) |
[30:01] | What? Shut up. | – 什么? – 不是吧 |
[30:04] | No. | 不 |
[30:08] | How long have… | Jose和Whit… |
[30:10] | jose and whit been intimate? | 保持密切关系有多久了? |
[30:13] | Hey,don’t answer that. | 嗨, 不要回答 |
[30:15] | She’s been bluffing us all along. | 她一直都在骗我们 |
[30:17] | She doesn’t have the picture. | 她根本就没有照片 |
[30:19] | All she has is what you tell her,so let’s get out of here. | 她所知道的一切都是你告诉的 我们离开这里吧 |
[30:22] | Why don’t you get out of here? | 你干吗不先出去? |
[30:23] | Are you saying mr. Blanchard no longer represents you? | 你是说Blanchard先生 不再代表你说话了? |
[30:26] | That is correct. | 正确 |
[30:27] | Then why don’t you get out of here. | 那你还不快离开这里 |
[30:35] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[30:38] | Those confidentiality agreements you signed were no joke,buddy. | 你所签署的那些保密协议可不是好玩的 伙计 |
[30:41] | You be very careful what you say in here. | 小心你在这里说的每一句话 |
[30:48] | You take care. | 好自为之吧 |
[30:49] | Oh,you,too,sir. | 噢, 你也是, 先生 |
[30:54] | Don’t worry about him. | 别担心他 |
[30:55] | No civil confidentiality agreement can stop you from answering questions in a criminal investigation. | 任何民事的保密协议都不能阻止你 回答犯罪调查中的问题 |
[31:00] | Now… | 现在… |
[31:05] | how long have jose and whit been together? | Jose和Whit好上有多久了? |
[31:08] | 6 months. | 6个月 |
[31:10] | When did jose arrive at the cielo? | jose什么时候到的cielo酒店? |
[31:13] | I picked him up at his place at 6:00. | 我6:00在他家里接的他 |
[31:16] | Dropped him off at the cielo 20 minutes later. | 20分钟后达到cielo |
[31:19] | I sent him up to the suite ahead of me. | 我让他先上了套房 |
[31:23] | And did whit and jose leave the suite? | Whit和Jose有没有离开房间? |
[31:25] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[31:27] | I couldn’t just stand there listening to the both of them. | 我不可能站在那里听他们两个的声音 |
[31:31] | So I took a walk. | 于是我到周围走了走 |
[31:33] | I came back around 10:00. | 大概10:00左右我回来了 |
[31:36] | Just as diaz was leaving. | 就是Diaz正准备离开时 |
[31:40] | He was upset. | 他很不安 |
[31:44] | I went in to see what happened. | 我跑进去看到了发生的事情 |
[31:50] | And coleman… | Coleman他… |
[31:52] | was just sitting there. | 坐在那里 |
[31:55] | Crying. | 哭… |
[31:59] | They had a fight. | 他们吵了一架 |
[32:02] | What about? | 为什么? |
[32:04] | Probably something like, | 也许是 |
[32:06] | why does this have to be a secret? | 为什么要保密? |
[32:09] | Why can’t we have dinner downstairs together like a normal couple? | 为什么不能像其它正常恋人一样 到楼下去共进晚餐? |
[32:21] | How long do I have to put my life on hold… | 一个月只有几个晚上 可以在酒店相会… |
[32:25] | for a few nights a month in a hotel? | 这样的生活我还要过多久? |
[32:30] | Is… | 你… |
[32:32] | is that a fight that you’ve had with whit? | 你是不是说跟Whit打了一架? |
[32:36] | That’s why you went for a walk,isn’t it? | 这就是你出去散步的原因, 是不是? |
[32:41] | So,for all you know, | 这么说, 据你所知 |
[32:42] | whit could’ve gone into larsen’s room and thrown him off the balcony? | Whit不可能闯入Larsen的房间 然后把他扔下阳台? |
[32:46] | No. Whit’s not like that. | 是的, 不可能是Whit干的 |
[32:48] | What about jose? | 那Jose呢? |
[32:51] | I can’t be objective. | 我无法保持客观 |
[32:53] | Do you remember jose’s address? | 你还记不记得Jose的地址? |
[32:56] | Could you write it down for me please? | 能不能写下来? |
[33:12] | Shoot! Shoot,shoot,shoot,shoot. | 该死,该死,该死 |
[33:16] | We missed jose diaz by 6 hours. | 我们比Jose Diaz晚了6个小时 |
[33:18] | The doorman said that the moving van showed up and cleared his stuff out. | 看门人说, 有一辆货车 把他的家当都搬走了 |
[33:22] | No forwarding address. | 没有留下搬走的地址 |
[33:24] | Just an envelope full of cash for a year’s worth of rent. | 只有一个装满钱的信封 付了一年的房租 |
[33:26] | Tom blanchard probably got to him right after our first meeting. | Tom Blanchard一定在我们第一次见面后 就通知他了 |
[33:29] | I’d be surprised if jose’s still in this hemisphere. | Jose怕是已经离开了这个半球 |
[33:33] | Might not have been blanchard who financed this relocation. | 不一定是Blanchard 为这次搬家提供资助了 |
[33:39] | Looks like jose diaz may have sold himself a very valuable photo. | 看上去Jose Diaz卖了一张他自己的 非常有价值的照片 |
[33:56] | Ah,the notorious coleman photo,huh? | coleman那张声名狼藉的照片? |
[34:00] | If you had taken that picture, | 如果是你照的那张照片 |
[34:02] | would you willingly open the door to one of its subjects? | 你愿意敞开大门让别人拿去么? |
[34:05] | I don’t know.Maybe it was a set up. | 我不知道, 也许是被骗了 |
[34:07] | Maybe the boyfriend was working with the photographer and then turned on him. | 也许那个男朋友跟那个照相的是一伙的 突然就转过头来出卖他了 |
[34:11] | A lot of money involve i maybe. | – 一定赚了很多钱 – 也许 |
[34:13] | Coleman’s lawyer’s been on tv saying the whole photo is a fake. | Coleman的律师在电视上说 这个照片是伪造的 |
[34:15] | It’s been retouched. | 别人修改过 |
[34:17] | Looks pretty real to me. | 我看倒是很真实 |
[34:21] | I don’t know if I told you, | 我不知道跟你说过没有 |
[34:22] | some friends from the office are getting together after work tonight. | 今晚下班之后, 办公室的 一些朋友们要聚聚 |
[34:25] | Might be late again. | 也许又要很晚才回家 |
[34:27] | Really? | 真的? |
[34:27] | You’re welcome to join us. | 欢迎你来加入我们 |
[34:31] | No. No,I gotta work. | 不, 不, 我要工作 |
[34:34] | Are you mad about something? | 你在生气吗? |
[34:38] | Is there something you want to tell me? | 是不是有什么想要告诉我? |
[34:42] | I,uh,I don’t think so. | 我, 嗯, 我想没有 |
[34:46] | Ok. | 好的 |
[34:49] | Listen,I heard that message. | 听着, 我听过电话录音 |
[34:50] | What message? | 什么录音? |
[34:57] | Fritzy. | |
[34:59] | Fritzy. | |
[35:00] | She calls you fritzy. | 她叫你Fritzy |
[35:01] | What am i supposed to think? | 你认为我会怎么想? |
[35:03] | You’re listening to my messages? | 你听了给我的留言? |
[35:04] | I was here when the phone rang. | 电话响的时候我就在这里 |
[35:06] | And the machine went off.I’m not deaf. | 接着机器自己就响起来了, 我又不是聋子 |
[35:09] | Ok,ok. | 好吧, 好吧 |
[35:10] | She is michelle. | 她叫Michelle |
[35:11] | Is michelle one of the people that you’re going out with tonight? | 你今晚出去见的人当中 有没有Michelle? |
[35:13] | I invited you to join us. | 我要请你加入我们 |
[35:14] | Knowing I’m too busy. | 你明知道我很忙 |
[35:17] | How come you haven’t mentioned michelle before? | 你以前怎么没有向我提起过Michelle? |
[35:19] | Hey,she is a U. S. Attorney,and I– | 她是检察官, 而我… |
[35:23] | did you listen to the whole message? | 你有没有听完整条消息? |
[35:25] | Michelle and i are so close, | Michelle上班的地方 跟我离得很近 |
[35:27] | she mentions I didn’t even give her my new phone number. | 她提醒我还没有把新号码告诉她呢 |
[35:29] | Did you hear that part? | 听过那部分没有? |
[35:35] | Right. | 对啊 |
[35:43] | Why– | 为什么 |
[35:45] | why didn’t you tell michelle you had a new number? | 你为什么不告诉Michelle 你换了一个新号码? |
[35:47] | Because we’re not that close. | 因为我们的关系还不是那么紧密 |
[35:48] | But you’re going out to dinner with her tonight. | 可你今晚要跟她共进晚餐 |
[35:50] | With 3 other people. Yes. | 跟其他三个人一起, 是的 |
[35:55] | Oh,wait. No,no,no. | 噢, 等等, 不, 不, 不 |
[35:56] | You start this conversation then you walk away? | 是你开的这个话头 怎么能够就这样离开? |
[35:58] | No,no. I’m sorry. | 不, 不, 我很抱歉 |
[35:59] | Look,I– | 听着, 我… |
[36:01] | I don’t care. Really. | 我并不在意, 真的 |
[36:03] | I just–I shouldn’t have even– | 我只是… 我甚至不应该… |
[36:05] | really,I just,I… | 真的, 我只是, 我… |
[36:07] | I just… | 我只是… |
[36:09] | I realized something,and I have to go. | 我想起了件事情, 我要走了 |
[36:12] | I’m already late. | 我已经迟到了 |
[36:13] | Wait. You’re not late. | 等等, 你还没有迟到 |
[36:15] | You’re jealous. | 你嫉妒了 |
[36:17] | I’m both. | 两者都是 |
[36:25] | You bitch! | 贱人! |
[36:29] | You let them publish that filthy picture. | 你让他们公布那张该死的照片 |
[36:31] | Do you have any idea what this is gonna do to whit? | 你知不知道这样做对Whit 会有什么影响? |
[36:34] | Elvis,I need your help. | Elvis, 我需要你的帮助 |
[36:36] | Why should i help you,huh? | 我干吗要帮你? |
[36:38] | All you’re gonna do is keep harassing me. | 还想继续来烦我么 |
[36:40] | You’re both liars! | 你们都是骗子! |
[36:42] | Liars! | 骗子! |
[36:43] | Elvis,if you don’t want to help me,help whit. | Elvis, 即然你不想帮我 那就算是帮Whit吧 |
[36:46] | Listen,man,there are a lot of people who are gonna think he’s got something to do with this murder. | 有很多人一定会认为 他肯定和这起凶杀案有关 |
[36:51] | But you can help him,elvis. | 但是你可以帮他, Elvis |
[36:53] | Now you said you didn’t get any decent pictures of whit because they kicked you out. | 你不是说, 你没有为Whit拍一张 像样的照片, 是因为他们把你赶了出来 |
[36:57] | But you went back. | 可你又回去了 |
[36:59] | Didn’t you? | 是不是? |
[37:00] | And you got some pictures because you photograph everything he does. | 接下来你照了一些照片 记录了他所做的一切 |
[37:04] | And I need those pictures. | 我现在就需要这些照片 |
[37:06] | Not to embarrass whit, | 并不是要让Whit难堪 |
[37:07] | not to show the world, | 也不会公之于众 |
[37:08] | but to help him. | 而是为了帮他 |
[37:30] | Do you know jose diaz? | 你认不认识Jose diaz? |
[37:31] | Who? | 谁? |
[37:32] | Have you seen the papers? | 你有没有看报纸? |
[37:33] | I haven’t seen anything. | 我什么也没有看 |
[37:35] | I’ve been in jail! | 我在坐牢! |
[37:39] | They feature a rather scandalous picture of jose diaz and whit coleman in what appears to be the governor’s suite. | 他们登了一张照片, Jose Diaz 和Whit Coleman一起出现在了州长套房 |
[37:46] | How much did the tabloid pay you,nicholas? | 那个小报给了你多少钱, Nicholas? |
[37:50] | You told me you had an arrangement with larsen. | 你跟我说过, 你和Larsen有个协议 |
[37:53] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[37:54] | And that arrangement was that you would call and leave a message on his home and on his cell? | 而根据那个协议, 你在他的家庭电话 和手机上留了言? |
[37:58] | Yeah. That’s correct. | 是的, 是这样 |
[38:00] | Did you have those numbers memorized? | 你还记得不记得这些号码? |
[38:01] | No. He gave me his business card. | 不, 他给了我一张名片 |
[38:04] | Would you happen to have that business card in your personal belongings? | 在你的个人物品中有没有他的名片? |
[38:18] | You realize this proves you’re connected to larsen. | 你知道这可以证明你和Larsen有联系 |
[38:22] | Is there anything else you want to tell me,nicholas,this is your last chance. | 还有什么想告诉我, Nicholas 这是你最后的机会 |
[38:26] | Yeah. I want a lawyer. | 有的, 我想要一名律师 |
[38:29] | I think that’s a good idea. | 我想这是一个好主意 |
[38:36] | Ok,the state is responsible for your back alimony, | 州政府会支付你今后的生活费 |
[38:39] | but only after anthony’s other creditors are paid. | 但前提是Anthony其它的债务要先了清 |
[38:43] | Anna. | |
[38:45] | I’ve got good news. Walk with me. | 我有个好消息 跟我来 |
[38:47] | Oh,go ahead.We’ll figure this all out later. | 哦, 去吧, 我们以后再谈这个 |
[38:50] | Well,it’s good news,and not exactly good news. | 哦, 这是好消息, 不过也不完全是 |
[38:54] | We found anthony’s camera, | 我们找到了Anthony的相机 |
[38:56] | and we found the person who killed him. | 我们还找到了杀他的人 |
[38:58] | Great. | 很好 |
[38:59] | We even have a picture of the killer. | 我们甚至还有杀手的照片 |
[39:02] | Hold on. I need to set this down. | 等等, 我把这个放一下 |
[39:08] | Here we go. So… | 好了… |
[39:12] | let’s see. | 看看 |
[39:13] | Oh,uh,do you recognize this man? | 认不认识这个人? |
[39:18] | No. | 不认识 |
[39:19] | Uh,what about this one? | 这个呢? |
[39:21] | No. | 也不认识 |
[39:22] | Oh,I almost forgot. | 噢, 差点忘了 |
[39:24] | Is this the camera? | 是这个相机么? |
[39:26] | Yes. Where did you find it? | 是的, 你在哪里找到的? |
[39:28] | This man from the hotel pawned it. | 这个人, 酒店里的, 当了它 |
[39:31] | He had a deal with your ex-husband. | 他和你的前夫有个协议 |
[39:33] | You can’t trust anyone,I guess. | 任何人都不能相信, 我想 |
[39:36] | Oh,and,these are pictures that were taken the other night at the cielo hotel by a stalker. | 这些是Cielo酒店中另外跟踪的人照的 |
[39:43] | Is that whit coleman? | 这是Whit Coleman么? |
[39:45] | Right. And that’s his bodyguard,and… | 是的, 这位是他的保镖, 还有… |
[39:48] | do you recognize this person,anna? | 你认不认得这个人, Anna? |
[39:54] | That’s you. | 这是你 |
[39:56] | You have the right to remain silent. | 你有权保持沉默 |
[39:58] | Anything you say can and will be used against you in a court of law. | 你所有的一切将会成为呈堂证供 |
[40:02] | You have the right to an attorney. | 你有权请律师 |
[40:04] | If you cannot afford one, | 如果你无法支付律师费 |
[40:05] | one will be appointed to you by the court. | 法庭将会为你指定一位 |
[40:08] | Do you want to talk to a lawyer,anna? | 你要不要跟律师说话, Anna? |
[40:10] | What is going on?What are you doing? | 怎么了? 你在做什么? |
[40:12] | I’m trying to help you. | 我在帮你 |
[40:13] | I didn’t do anything. Yes,you did. | – 我什么也没干 – 不, 你干了 |
[40:21] | This man… | 这个人… |
[40:23] | left messages on anthony’s home and cell phone’s telling him that whit coleman was gonna be at the hotel cielo. | 在Anthony的家庭电话和手机上留言 告诉他Whit Coleman会出现在cielo酒店 |
[40:29] | But nicholas costa didn’t know that anthony had moved. | 可Nicholas Costa并不知道 Anthony搬家了 |
[40:32] | So you heard the messages that were intended for your ex-husband. | 所以你听到了本该是 留给你前夫的留言 |
[40:35] | Am I right? No,I… | – 我没说错吧? – 不, 我… |
[40:37] | and then there’s the question of this $300,000 put into your bank account this morning. | 你怎么解释今天早上 汇入你银行账户的30万美元? |
[40:42] | It wasn’t the million dollars that anthony was hoping for,but not bad. | 并没有Anthony期望的上百万那么多 可也不差 |
[40:50] | What are you talking about? | 你说的是什么意思? |
[40:51] | Murder one. | 一级谋杀 |
[40:55] | But there are some alternatives,anna. | 不过还有其它的出路可走啊, Anna |
[40:58] | If this wasn’t pre-meditated.If it was an accident. | 如果这不是早有预谋的 如果这是一次意外 |
[41:01] | We’re talking manslaughter. | 我的意思是过失杀人 |
[41:02] | That’s a whole different ball of wax. | 那就完全不同了 |
[41:07] | Of all the people that I’ve spoken to about anthony, | 我向所有人提起Anthony时 |
[41:11] | you’re the only one that seems to care about him. | 你是唯一那个表现出比较关心他的 |
[41:14] | Which makes me think that… | 这让我想到… |
[41:17] | you didn’t go to the hotel intending to kill him. | 你并没有去酒店蓄意谋杀他 |
[41:20] | Did you? | 是不是? |
[41:22] | Did you go to the hotel intending to kill your ex-husband? | 你有没有去酒店蓄意谋杀你的前夫? |
[41:27] | No. | 没有 |
[41:28] | I just wanted to talk to him. | 我只是想跟他谈谈 |
[41:32] | I heard the message,so I went to the hotel. | 我听到了留言, 于是去了酒店 |
[41:36] | I went up to anthony’s room. | 我上到Anthony的房间 |
[41:38] | He was drunk. | 他喝醉了 |
[41:40] | And really happy. | 而且很开心 |
[41:43] | He told me he was sorry for not paying child support, | 他说他很抱歉没有付孩子的抚养费 |
[41:46] | but now that he’d got his million dollar picture,that wouldn’t be a problem. | 但他拍到了价值百万美元的照片 这个问题就解决了 |
[41:52] | That must have been a relief. | 一定是如释重负 |
[41:54] | I didn’t want his money.I wanted him. | 我不是要他的钱 我要他的人 |
[41:57] | Did you tell him that? | 这话你跟他说了吗? |
[42:00] | Yes. | 说了 |
[42:03] | He said that was never going to happen. | 他说这不可能 |
[42:08] | After all I’d been through for him,he was such… | 我为他做了这么多,他居然… |
[42:12] | he picked up his checkbook and started writing me a check. | 他拿起支票本,开始写支票给我 |
[42:16] | It was like I wasn’t even there. | 就好像我根本不在那里一样 |
[42:19] | So I grabbed his precious camera. | 于是我拿起他心爱的相机 |
[42:23] | His girlfriend? | 他的女友? |
[42:24] | And when he saw that I had it,he got this look on his face. | 当他看见我拿相机的时候 看他那脸色 |
[42:28] | He cared more about that stupid hunk of metal than he did about me. | 他在乎那块铁多过在乎我 |
[42:32] | He told me to put it down. | 他让我放下相机 |
[42:34] | But I stepped on to the balcony,and I held it out over the edge. | 但是我走到阳台上 把相机伸到外面 |
[42:40] | And that’s when he came at me. | 于是他朝我扑过来 |
[42:42] | So,what did you do? | 然后你发生了什么? |
[42:43] | It happened really fast. | 这一切发生得非常快 |
[42:47] | We struggled,he hit the railing,then he went over the edge | 我们扭打在一起,他撞倒栏杆上 然后掉了出去 |
[42:51] | and I…watched him fall. | 我…看着他掉下去 |
[42:55] | Oh,that must have been horrible. | 那一定可怕极了 |
[42:57] | You have no idea. | 你不会明白的 |
[43:00] | He was the only one that I ever loved. | 他是我爱过的唯一的一个人 |
[43:03] | I did not mean for him to fall.It was an accident. | 我没想让他摔下去的 这是意外 |
[43:27] | You’ll notice right here… | 看这里… |
[43:30] | anthony’s right hand. | Anthony的右手 |
[43:33] | Bones are broken. | 骨头碎了 |
[43:36] | It’s from where your foot accidentally smashed down on them. | 是由于你的脚意外地把他的手踩碎的 |
[43:43] | He didn’t fall right away. | 他没有立刻掉下去 |
[43:45] | He was hanging on to the balcony railing. | 当时他吊在阳台栏杆上 |
[43:47] | You could’ve saved him,but you killed him. | 你本可以救他的 但是你杀了他 |
[43:50] | And then you moved a chair over to the balcony railing to make it look like he jumped. | 然后你把椅子搬到阳台栏杆旁 让人觉得他是自己跳下去的 |
[43:55] | You didn’t love anthony. | 你不爱Anthony |
[43:58] | You told me yesterday,that you thought celebrities were hypocrites. | 昨天你说名人都是伪君子 |
[44:02] | Well,what about you? | 那你是什么? |
[44:04] | You told me you didn’t care about the money, | 你说你不在乎钱 |
[44:06] | but you stole the memory card out of anthony’s camera, | 但是你把Anthony相机里的记忆卡偷出来 |
[44:10] | and sold it for $300,000. | 卖了30万 |
[44:12] | You killed him for the money,didn’t you? | 你为了钱杀了他,不是吗? |
[44:14] | I don’t care about the damned money! | 我根本不是为了钱! |
[44:22] | But you did kill him. | 但你确实杀了他 |
[44:23] | Yes,I killed him! | 是的,我杀了他! |
[44:26] | I loved him. | 我爱他 |
[44:27] | He was supposed to love me back no matter what. | 无论如何,他也应该同样爱我 |
[44:32] | I didn’t want to come to this place. | 我不想走到这一步的 |
[44:35] | He did,and… | 是他… |
[44:38] | these people took him from me. | 这些人把他从我身边抢走 |
[44:42] | His obsession with these people. | 他对这些人的痴迷 |
[44:45] | It ruined our lives. | 毁了我们的生活 |
[44:47] | I just… | 我只是… |
[44:48] | I want him back. | 我要他回到我身边 |
[44:52] | I want… | 我要… |
[44:53] | I want him… | 我要他… |
[44:54] | I want him back. | 我要他回到我身边 |
[44:57] | I want him back. | 我要他回到我身边 |
[45:19] | Oh,hi. | 嗨 |
[45:23] | You pressed it. | 你按了按钮 |
[45:25] | Yeah. I learned. | 是的,吸取教训 |
[45:29] | So,you and fritz have big plans for the evening? | 你和Fritz今晚有什么计划没有? |
[45:32] | No. Actually,he’s going out with some work people. | 没有,他要和同事出去 |
[45:41] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[45:42] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[45:46] | yeah? | 什么事? |
[45:48] | I don’t suppose you might want to,uh… | 或许我们可以,嗯… |
[45:50] | get a bite of dinner or something? | 一起吃顿饭或者别的什么节目? |
[45:53] | sync:fisherchen www.YDY.com | 禁止任何商业用途否则后果自负 |
[45:57] | www.YDY.com Proudly Presents |