时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | and it’s topped off with a gentle dusting of powdere | 上面有一层糖粉覆盖着 |
[00:05] | it’s the best french toast in town. | 这是城里最好的法国土司面包 |
[00:09] | I’ll have the egg whites,please. | 我要蛋白 |
[00:15] | The best french toast in town? Your favorite diner? | 城里最好的法国土司? 你最喜欢的餐馆? |
[00:18] | What did you do,sergeant? | 你干了些什么 警佐? |
[00:22] | Well,daniels and I are– | daniels和我在… |
[00:24] | well,we were just having dinners and seeing movies | 我们只是共进晚餐 看看电影 |
[00:28] | but it’s my–ahem– duty to inform you, | 但告知你是我的责任 |
[00:31] | per department policy,that within the last 48 hours it became something more like,um… | 每个部门都有这个规定 在过去的48小时里 这更像 呃… |
[00:38] | dating. | 约会 |
[00:39] | Oh,no. Really? | 噢 不 真的? |
[00:41] | Hey! | 嗨! |
[00:43] | You guys cops? | 你们是警察? |
[00:44] | Yeah,why? | 是啊 怎么了? |
[00:46] | Somebody’s head is in my dumpster. | 我垃圾箱里有个人头 罪案终结 |
[01:36] | It’s a head. | 是个头 |
[01:38] | Just a head. | 就是个头 |
[01:40] | A human head? | 人头? |
[01:41] | Staring right at me,not that I got too close. But,yes,a head. | 直瞪着我 我不敢太靠近 但 是的 是个人头 |
[01:44] | Ohh! | 噢! |
[01:51] | Uh,please don’t clear our table. Thank you. | 请不要清理我们的桌子 谢谢 |
[02:02] | Ugh. Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[02:07] | Chief! | 警长! |
[02:08] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[02:12] | Here you go. | 给你 |
[02:23] | You might wanna… | 你要… |
[02:25] | oh,for heaven’s sakes. It is a head. | 哦 天哪 是个头 |
[02:31] | Oh,my lord. | 上帝 |
[02:33] | Chief? | 警长! |
[02:34] | I found some feet. | 我找到了一些脚 |
[02:45] | You think these feet go with this head? | 你认为这些脚和头是同一个人的? |
[02:48] | I sure hope so. | 我当然希望如此 |
[03:03] | Dirty diapers in that trash over there. | 那边的垃圾堆里有脏尿布 |
[03:05] | Yeah,’cause there’s nothing else around here to make a person sick. | 附近没别的让人恶心的东西了 |
[03:08] | I don’t want to hear another word about you and daniels,ok? | 我不想再听到有关你 和daniels的闲言碎语 好吗? |
[03:11] | You just keep it to yourself. | 你们好自为之 |
[03:22] | Is this diner on your regular route? | 你经常去这个餐厅么? |
[03:25] | I eat there twice a day. | 我每天在那儿吃两顿饭 |
[03:26] | Right now is good ’cause it’s right before the garbage truck comes. | 正是好时机 因为正好垃圾车要来 |
[03:29] | I usually have my best luck for dinner after 10:00. | 通常十点以后吃晚餐的时候我运气最好 |
[03:32] | But I’m going to tell you, last night they weren’t serving no head. | 但我要告诉你 昨晚垃圾车里没有人头餐 |
[03:37] | So the head landed in the dumpster between 10:00 P.M.,8:00 A.M. | 那么那个头是在晚上十点 到上午八点之间被放进垃圾箱的 |
[03:49] | Thank you so much for your time. | 非常感谢你花费的时间 |
[03:51] | And feel free to order whatever else you’d like. | 想要什么就点什么 |
[03:54] | On him. | 他付账 |
[03:59] | Enjoy. | 尽兴吧 |
[04:09] | Is this the garbage truck’s route? | 这是垃圾车的路线么? |
[04:10] | I stopped all the rest of the morning garbage collection. | 我停掉了上午所有其他的垃圾车收垃圾 |
[04:14] | We got rookies diving into every dumpster within a 3-mile radius of here, | 我们派了新人在这里 3英里半径的范围内搜索每一个垃圾箱 |
[04:17] | looking for the rest of the body. | 找寻尸体的其余部分 |
[04:19] | Did S.I.D. Find anything in that dumpster that might tell us who our head is? | S.I.D在别的垃圾箱里发现什么 能表明头主人身份的东西了么? |
[04:23] | Other than a humidifier,busted ikea chair, it all belongs to the diner. | 只有一个湿度调节器 一张破椅子 都是餐厅的 |
[04:26] | There’s blood in there, but it’s from hamburgers and steaks. | 这儿有血 不过是汉堡包和牛排上的 |
[04:28] | Ok. Lieutenant tao,could you head on back– | 好 tao副警长 你能不能回头 |
[04:34] | Could you go back to the office,please. | 回办公室去 |
[04:36] | And search the missing person’s database for a white male, | 在失踪人口数据库里搜索一个白人男性 |
[04:39] | early thirties,brown hair,brown eyes. Height… | 30出头 棕发 棕色的眼睛 身高… |
[04:43] | he’s at least 2 feet. | 至少两英尺 |
[04:45] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[04:48] | Hey! | 嗨! |
[04:50] | You guys know something we don’t? | 你们知道什么我们不知道的么? |
[04:59] | I checked the inventory and this is all we have on hand. | 我查过清单 这些就是我们手头上所有的一切了 |
[05:02] | Male body parts don’t turn up all that often. | 男性尸体碎块并不常见 |
[05:05] | It’s usually the women that go to pieces. | 通常被分尸的都是女人 |
[05:09] | We–we did locate a bag of legs,but,uh, | 我们确实找到了一袋腿 但 |
[05:13] | they turned out to be from northridge hospital. | 后来证实是northridge医院的 |
[05:15] | Well,the diner where we found the head is close to cedars-sinai. | 我们发现那个头的餐厅靠近 |
[05:18] | No,this wasn’t done by a surgeon. | 不 不是外科医生干的 |
[05:20] | No,this head was cut off in one continuous lateral motion by a rotating blade. | 不 这个头是被持续 横向运动的转动刀片割下来的 |
[05:24] | Hmm,probably used a chainsaw. | 也许用的是链锯 |
[05:25] | Was our victim alive when his head was removed? | 被害者被斩首的时候还活着么? |
[05:28] | Uh,decapitations can be tricky | 斩首可能是一种把戏 |
[05:30] | because it’s a procedure that in most cases will kill a person,so… | 因为大多数情况下砍头 都是致人死地的方式 |
[05:36] | thank you. | 谢谢 |
[05:37] | In this case,because there was such minor hemorrhaging in the soft tissue around the neck, | 这个案子里 脖子周围的软组织出血很少 |
[05:41] | I have to believe that the heart was not pumping blood when the head was severed. | 我不得不相信头被割下的时候 心脏已经停止输送血液了 |
[05:44] | Can you give us a time of death? | 你能推测死亡时间么? |
[05:46] | Well,considering the low-level of decomp, the skin is still a good color,the eyes are intact. | 考虑到皮肤腐烂的程度不高 皮肤颜色依然鲜艳 眼睛完整 |
[05:51] | I’d say he died well within the,uh, last 48 hours. | 我敢说他的死亡时间不超过48小时 |
[05:54] | He put up a hell of a fight,though. | 尽管他拼死反抗 |
[05:56] | We found some foreign skin tissue in the back of his mouth. | 我们在他嘴里发现了别人的皮肤组织 |
[06:01] | I mean,he struggled so hard, he broke his 2 front teeth. | 他反抗得如此激烈 以致弄断了两颗门牙 |
[06:06] | How soon can you get the rest of his teeth x-rayed? | 他余下的牙齿拍片要多久? |
[06:09] | – An hour. – I could bring them to you. | 一小时 我过会儿交给你 |
[06:11] | Please don’T. Bother,I mean. | 不想 麻烦你 我是说 |
[06:14] | – Please don’t bother. – I’ll come pick them up. | 不麻烦你了 我来取走 |
[06:17] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[06:18] | This also might narrow down who your victim was. | 这也可能帮助你缩小被害人身份的范围 |
[06:22] | See,every since the late eighties whenever we find an unidentified body or | 八十年代末以来我们 每发现一具不明身份的死尸 |
[06:26] | body part in west hollywood, we perform an aids test. | 或碎尸 在西好莱坞 我们进行艾滋病检测 |
[06:32] | He has hiv. | 他有艾滋病 |
[06:34] | He looks familiar. | 看起来眼熟 |
[06:36] | I feel like I’ve seen this guy before. | 我觉得好像见过这家伙 |
[06:39] | I’ve put calls out to hospices and hiv clinics in west hollywood. | 我已经给西好莱坞的收容所 和艾滋病诊所打过电话了 |
[06:43] | That’s a good idea. Maybe he’s an outpatient. | 好主意 他也许是个门诊病人 |
[06:48] | Maybe he is. | 也许是 |
[06:49] | Chances are whoever he is,he has some priors. | 不管他是谁 他有前科的可能性较大 |
[06:52] | Now,mild citizens don’t usually end up with their heads in dumpsters. | 正常公民不会无故以头被扔进垃圾箱告终 |
[06:57] | But his dna isn’t in our database. | 但他的dna不在我们的数据库里 |
[06:59] | I have seen him before. | 我以前见过他 |
[07:03] | He’s an actor. | 他是个演员 |
[07:04] | Remember any movies he might have been in? | 记得他出演的电影么? |
[07:06] | I sure do. | 当然 |
[07:16] | You know why I hate porn? | 你知道我为什么讨厌色情电影么? |
[07:18] | Guy delivers pizza,it never gets eaten. | 男人送来的皮萨 不是用来吃 |
[07:21] | Girl’s refrigerator breaks,it never gets fixed. | 女人的冰箱坏了 从不修好 |
[07:24] | Yeah,it’s really unsatisfying. | 是啊 真令人不满 |
[07:27] | No wonder he’s a star. | 毫无疑问他是个明星 |
[07:33] | Does he have a name? | 名字呢? |
[07:35] | Buck…shot. Ahem. | Buck…shot(大型铅弹) |
[07:38] | I doubt that buck shot was the name given to him at birth. | 我想buck shot应该不是他本名吧 |
[07:42] | Can we find his real name and address,please? | 能找到他的真名和地址么? |
[07:45] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[07:57] | A minivan. | 小型货车 |
[07:58] | How many porn stars live here? | 这儿住着多少色情明星? |
[08:04] | Coming. | 来了 |
[08:06] | I’M… | 我… |
[08:08] | I’m deputy chief brenda leigh johnson and this is sergeant gabriel of the L.A.P.D. | 我是洛警局副警长brenda l. johnson 这是警佐gabriel |
[08:13] | Do you know a christopher david mundy? | 你认识一个叫 christopher david mundy的么? |
[08:15] | Chris? Yeah,that’s my husband. | Chris? 认识 我丈夫 |
[08:21] | Duncan,help finish feeding your sister. | Duncan 帮忙喂妹妹吃饭 |
[08:23] | – Say please. – Duncan,just do it.Come here. | 你要说“请” – Duncan 叫你干你就干 过来 |
[08:30] | Where was the last time you saw your husband, mrs. Mundy? | 最近一次见你丈夫是什么时候 Mundy夫人? |
[08:32] | Saturday. | 星期六 |
[08:34] | He’s up at a shoot in,uh,chatsworth. | 他在chatsworth拍戏 |
[08:37] | Why,was there a raid? Oscar didn’t call me. | 怎么了? 突击检查么? Oscar没打电话给我 |
[08:40] | Mom,he has a gun! | 妈 他有枪! |
[08:41] | Duncan,come sit down. Do you want some cereal? Come on. | Duncan 坐下 要麦片么? 来 |
[08:48] | Uh,oscar? | 呃 oscar? |
[08:50] | Yeah,oscar bloom. He’s a big director over at opulence films. | 嗯 oscar bloom 他是“丰满”电影公司的大导演 |
[08:53] | You know who they are,right? | 你知道他们是谁 对么? |
[08:55] | Uh,sure. They’re the adult film company. | 当然 他们是成人电影公司 |
[08:58] | Sit down,honey. Sit down. | 坐下 宝贝 坐下 |
[09:00] | They’ve had some trouble lately hiring younger girls, | 最近他们在雇年轻女孩方面遇到些麻烦 |
[09:02] | but I’m sure whatever’s going on now was just a big misunderstanding. | 但我确信不管发生什么都是误会 |
[09:07] | So,uh,what do we do? | 那么要我们怎么做? |
[09:09] | Do I have to go downtown with you? Can I bring my kids? What? | 跟你们去市里么? 能带上孩子么?什么? |
[09:12] | Just for right now,we just need you to sign right here.Please. | 目前来看 我们只要你在这儿签名就行了 拜托 |
[09:21] | It’s ok,honey. | 没事的 宝贝 |
[09:24] | Ok,baby. | 没事的 宝贝 |
[09:29] | Uh,wait a minute. “Release of medical information.” | 等等 医疗信息采集 |
[09:33] | Basically it just gives us access to your husband’s dental records. | 基本上就是把你丈夫的牙齿记录给我们 |
[09:38] | What? What’s going on here exactly? | 什么? 到底发生了什么? |
[09:41] | We’re conducting,um… | 我们在进行… |
[09:45] | we’re conducting a murder investigation,mrs. Mundy. | 我们在进行谋杀案调查 Mundy夫人 |
[09:49] | Duncan! Knock that off. | 不要闹了 |
[09:52] | We haven’t– we haven’t positively identified the victim, | 我们没有―― 我们没有肯定受害者的身分 |
[09:55] | but we–that’s why we need your husband’s dental records. | 但我们――这就是为什么 我们要你丈夫的牙齿记录 |
[09:59] | If you have a toothbrush or a hairbrush– | 如果有牙刷或梳子 |
[10:02] | my husband is in chatsworth. | 我丈夫在chatsworth |
[10:05] | Oh,it’s ok. It’s ok. | 哦 没事的 没事的 |
[10:07] | I’ll call him.He’s probably just stuck on the road. Here,hold her for a minute. | 我打电话给他 他可能只是堵车了 这儿 抱她一下 |
[10:10] | I’ll give him a call. Thank you. | 我打个电话给他 谢谢 |
[10:16] | Hi,honey. It’s me. | 嗨 宝贝 是我 |
[10:18] | Can you call me as soon as you get the message,please? | 你收到信息后马上回电好么? |
[10:21] | Ok. I love you. | 我爱你 |
[10:24] | He’s probably stuck on the road or something. | 他可能是堵在半路上了 |
[10:34] | Baby,it’s me again. Ok. Call me as soon as you can. All right? | 宝贝 又是我 尽快打电话给我 好么? |
[10:40] | He’s fine.I promise. You’ll see. | 他没事的 我保证 你们会明白的 |
[10:56] | You don’t like it. | 你不喜欢 |
[10:58] | I love clams. | 我喜欢蛤 |
[11:00] | And linguini. | 还有意大利扁面条 |
[11:02] | That’s good,’cause that’s one of the 4 things I know how to cook. | 那很好 因为那是我会做的四种菜之一 |
[11:06] | Oh,no thanks. | 不 谢谢 |
[11:08] | But you try it. | 不过你尝尝 |
[11:10] | What,you went through so much trouble. | 怎么了 你麻烦事这么多 |
[11:12] | Kitchen’ll never be the same. | 厨房里不一样 |
[11:15] | Let me get you a glass of wine. | 我拿杯酒给你吧 |
[11:17] | Oh,no,thank you. I’m not drinking tonight. | 哦 不 谢谢 今晚我不喝酒 |
[11:22] | My stomach’s been upset all day. | 我的胃整天都不舒服 |
[11:24] | Yeah? Half my office is out with stomach flu. | 是么? 我的办公室里半数都是胃病患者 |
[11:28] | I think it’s this case. | 我想是这案子的关系 |
[11:31] | It’s that bad? | 很糟么? |
[11:38] | A head was… | 一个头被… |
[11:41] | it was severed at the c7. | 被丢在了c7区 |
[11:45] | Oh,the… | 噢… |
[11:48] | excuse me. | 稍等 |
[11:52] | It’s not the head that bothers me or the feet. | 困扰我的不是头或脚 |
[11:55] | Feet? | 脚? |
[11:59] | What’s hard is that that head had a wife… | 麻烦的是那头的主人有个妻子… |
[12:03] | and 2 kids. | 还有两个孩子 |
[12:08] | Yeah,that is rough. | 嗯 那很残酷 |
[12:17] | Kids. Huh. | 孩子 |
[12:34] | – It looks fantastic. – Good. | 看起来很棒 很好 |
[12:43] | Ok. Ok. | 好 好 |
[12:47] | I know.I know. | 我知道 我知道 |
[12:49] | It’s ok. | It’s ok. 没事的 没事的 |
[12:59] | My husband hasn’t come home. | 我丈夫没有回家 |
[13:05] | I’m very sorry,annalisa, | 我很抱歉 annalisa |
[13:07] | but the coroner has confirmed that the dental records | 法医已经确认了你提供的牙齿记录 |
[13:10] | you provided positively identified the person we found as your husband. | 确定我们发现的那个人就是你丈夫 |
[13:14] | No,that can’t be. | 不 不可能 |
[13:16] | It can’t be. | 不可能 |
[13:18] | Where is he? I have to see him. | 他在哪儿? 我要去见他 |
[13:26] | so far,all we’ve recovered of your husband is his head and feet. | 目前为止 我们只找到了你丈夫的头和脚 |
[13:33] | Oh,god,no. | 哦 上帝 不 |
[13:37] | Annalisa,please,have a seat. | Annalisa 请坐 |
[13:41] | Were you with him this weekend in chatsworth? | 这个周末你和他一起在chatsworth么? |
[13:44] | I have 2 kids if you haven’t noticed. | 我有两个孩子 你没注意到么? |
[13:47] | I was where I always am all weekend– home. | 我整个周末都在我一直在的地方 ――家 |
[13:51] | Can anyone verify that? | 有人能证明么? |
[13:54] | What,do you think that I had something to do with my hu… | 什么 你认为我 和我丈夫的那件事有牵连… |
[13:57] | oh,don’t for one minute– | 绝对不可能 |
[14:01] | don’t you sit there all high and mighty in your churchy dress and accuse me– | 不要居高临下的坐在那儿 道貌岸然地指控我―― |
[14:06] | these are routine questions that we always ask. | 这些问题我们只是照例问问 |
[14:08] | We are trying to learn as much as possible about the events surrounding your husband’s– | 我们尽可能多地查明 关于你丈夫被害的事情 |
[14:12] | don’t you say it! Don’t say it! | 别说了!别说了! |
[14:18] | Can’t this be– my husband is– | 这不可能 不可能是我丈夫―― |
[14:20] | I can’t even say it and you think that I did it? | 我甚至都说不出口 而你认为是我做的? |
[14:24] | How long has your husband been hiv positive? | 你丈夫得艾滋病多久了? |
[14:29] | – What? – How long has your husband been hiv positive? | 什么? 你丈夫得艾滋病多久了? |
[14:33] | If that body,or whatever parts of it you have, | 如果那尸体 或随便哪个部分 |
[14:36] | are hiv positive,then it’s not my husband. | 有艾滋病 那就说明不是我丈夫 |
[14:39] | My husband is negative. | 我丈夫没有艾滋病 |
[14:43] | Hey,mom,they have some really cool– | 嗨 妈 这儿有些很酷的… |
[14:44] | – we’re leaving right now. – But I don’t want to go! | 我们马上要走了 但我不想走! |
[14:46] | Duncan. | |
[14:48] | When was the last time you were tested? | 最近一次你进行艾滋病测试是什么时候? |
[14:51] | 18 months ago when I had dakota. | 18个月前 生dakota的时候 |
[14:52] | Then we’d like to test you again if that’s ok. | 如果可以的话我们想再测试一下 |
[14:56] | My kids are perfectly healthy and so am I. | 我的孩子完全健康 我也是 |
[15:00] | You have made a mistake,a horrible, horrible mistake. | 你们犯了一个错误 一个可怕的错误 |
[15:07] | Chris is not hiv positive. | Chris 没有艾滋病 |
[15:10] | He gets tested every month at fits. | 他每个月都在fits进行检查 |
[15:14] | Come on. Let’s go,duncan. | 来 走吧 duncan |
[15:16] | Let’s go find your daddy. | 我们去找爸爸 |
[15:20] | What’s fits? | fits是什么? |
[15:23] | Chris mundy’s wife waived confidentiality of his medical records. | Chris mundy的妻子拒绝提供他的医疗记录 |
[15:26] | No worries. Christopher david mundy. | 别担心 |
[15:29] | This will only take a moment. | 就一会儿 |
[15:30] | Are you familiar with chris mundy’s work? | 你熟悉 chris mundy的电影么? |
[15:33] | Don’t really watch our clients’ movies. | 我不看客户的电影 |
[15:36] | It’s not my thing. | 我不好这个 |
[15:39] | I just draw their blood. | 我只负责抽血 |
[15:41] | Is your lab here? | 你的实验室就在这儿么? |
[15:43] | No,we send the blood to a lab in burbank. | 不 我们把血送去burbank的实验室 |
[15:45] | They shoot us the results the next business day, then we post them online. | 下一个工作日他们把结果发给我们 我们再把它们放到网上 |
[15:48] | Do you also call your clients with their results? | 你们打电话通知客户检测结果么? |
[15:52] | No,our clients have tlog into the system to get them. | 不 客户登录到系统查看结果 |
[15:56] | They can’t work unless they have a clean bill of health. | 没有健康的体检报告他们不能工作 |
[15:58] | Here you go. And for… | 给你 |
[16:00] | for how long do you keep your clients’ tests results? | 客户检测结果你们保存多久? |
[16:05] | Only 6 months. | 只有6个月 |
[16:07] | And for the last 6 months,chris mundy’s been clean. | 过去6个月 chris mundy的记录表明是没有病的 |
[16:10] | Clean for what? | 没有什么病? |
[16:12] | Hiv,gonorrhea,chlamydia,syphilis. | 爱滋 淋病 衣原体 梅毒 |
[16:16] | Negative,negative,negative,negative. | 阴性 阴性 阴性 阴性 |
[16:19] | Positive. | 阳性 |
[16:21] | I’m positive that the person I identified is chris mundy. | 我肯定辨认出的那个人是chris mundy |
[16:23] | The dental records that his wife gave us were a perfect match. | 他妻子提供的牙齿记录完全匹配 |
[16:26] | Well,how did you determine the head had hiv? | 你们怎么确定那头的主人是艾滋病患者? |
[16:28] | We did this procedure where we swab the inside of his cheek. | 我们从他的口腔采样 |
[16:31] | It’s the kind of test that gives us the results rapidly. | 是一种马上能得到结果的测试 |
[16:34] | – What’s it called? – Rapid hiv test. | 叫什么? 快速艾滋病检测 |
[16:38] | Fits tested chris mundy a week ago. | Fits一星期前对chris mundy做过检测 |
[16:41] | Now,is it possible that he contracted the virus in the last 7 days? | 有没有可能最近七天内他染上了病毒? |
[16:44] | Well,our cheek swab test isn’t that sensitive. | 我们的口腔采样测试没有那么灵敏 |
[16:46] | In order for it to detect hiv antibodies in chris mundy, | 要检测到chris mundy体内的抗体 |
[16:48] | he would have had to have hiv for at least a month. | 他必须患有艾滋病达到一个月 |
[16:51] | Ah… | |
[16:58] | Don’t go anywhere. | 别走开 |
[17:04] | So what’s your porn name? | 你的色情名字叫什么? |
[17:07] | Excuse me? | 什么? |
[17:09] | Everyone has one. | 每个人都有 |
[17:10] | You take the name of your first pet and combine it with the first street you lived on. | 把第一个宠物的名字 和居住的第一条街道的名字组合起来 |
[17:14] | My porn name’s muffy brewer. | 我的色情名字叫muffy brewer |
[17:18] | – I’m light saber central. – That’s a good one. | 我叫 light saber central 好名字 |
[17:29] | Lucky. | 好运 |
[17:31] | Lucky what? | 好运什么? |
[17:33] | I am sure I had the right person, but I’m not sure that fits does. | 我肯定我找对人了 但我不确定fits 没搞错人 |
[17:37] | See,they say that chris mundy’s blood type was type o, | 他们说chris mundy的血型是o型 |
[17:41] | but the head that you found in the dumpster was type ab positive. | 但垃圾箱里的那个头的血型是ab型 |
[17:47] | Chris mundy had somebody take his blood tests for him. | Chris mundy让别人代替他进行血检? |
[17:55] | Maybe nobody knew he had hiv. | 也许没人知道他有艾滋? |
[17:58] | Hi,we’re looking for oscar bloom. | 我们找oscar bloom |
[18:00] | Oh,um,oscar’s down the hall. First door on the left.You can just go on in. | oscar在大厅过去 左边第一扇门 你们进去就是了 |
[18:04] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[18:13] | Oh,I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[18:15] | Cut. Cut. | Cut. Cut. Cut. 停停停停停 |
[18:21] | We were hoping to have a word with oscar bloom. | 我们想找oscar bloom谈谈 |
[18:25] | That’s me. | 我就是 |
[18:29] | When was the last time you saw chris mundy? | 你最近见到chris mundy是什么时候? |
[18:32] | Uh,he was supposed to do a photo shoot in chatsworth over the weekend,but he never showed. | 他本该周末到chatsworthd拍照片 但他却没有来 |
[18:35] | Can’t say that’s the first time that’s ever happened. | 虽说不是第一次 |
[18:37] | But when chris is on his game,he’s a great guy. | 但一旦chri工作 他可是个了不起的家伙 |
[18:40] | That man has a very special talent. | 那人有十分特殊的才能 |
[18:42] | And what would that be? | 是什么呢? |
[18:44] | Well,off drugs,he can make wood anytime,anywhere. | 不依靠药物 他可以在随时随地勃起 |
[18:46] | Do you know how rare that is? | 你知道那有多稀罕么? |
[18:48] | It’s like being able to cry on cue… out of one eye. | 就像能够一只眼睛哭一样 |
[18:52] | So you’re saying chris had a big drug problem? | 那么你是说chris曾是个瘾君子? |
[18:54] | Well,he really tried to clean up his life after he became a dad. | 他做爸爸以后真的试图洗心革面 |
[18:57] | Look,I don’t wanna say anything bad about the guy, but he was in rehab twice. | 我不是要诋毁这家伙 但他又两度复吸 |
[19:00] | Heroin,you know. It’s a bitch to kick. | 海洛因 你知道的 很难戒掉 |
[19:02] | Prior to the movie in chatsworth, when was the last time you worked with chris mundy? | 在chatsworth拍电影之前 你们最近与chris mundy一起工作是什么时候? |
[19:06] | A few days before on raymond loves everybody. | “raymond人人都爱”完成前几天 |
[19:09] | And did you check his hiv status then? | 你查过他的艾滋病情况么? |
[19:11] | Yeah,and it was negative. | 查过 阴性 |
[19:13] | I don’t even roll the camera unless I see my performers latest test results. | 不见到演员的最近的检测结果 我根本不会开拍 |
[19:16] | Do your male performers use condoms? | 男演员用避孕套么? |
[19:19] | Testing’s our prophylactic. | 检测就是我们的避孕药 |
[19:21] | Health department send you guys down here? | 你们不会是健康部门的吧? |
[19:24] | I’m sorry to tell you that yesterday chris mundy was found dead. | 很抱歉告诉 chris mundy 昨天被发现死了 |
[19:28] | Was he using again? | 他又吸毒了? |
[19:30] | We’re not sure why he was murdered. | 我们不确定他为什么被杀 |
[19:32] | Murdered? | 谋杀? |
[19:35] | Mom! Mom,I need you in here. | 妈! 妈 进来下! |
[19:39] | What? | 什么? |
[19:40] | Honey,what is it? | 宝贝怎么了? |
[19:43] | Chris mundy was murdered. | Chris mundy被杀了 |
[19:46] | What? How awful. | 什么? 多可怕 |
[19:50] | These are the police. | 这是警察 |
[19:52] | I’m morgan bloom. | 我是morgan bloom |
[19:54] | I,uh,I own opulence films. | 我拥有“丰满”电影公司 |
[19:56] | When the coroner did an hiv test on chris, it came up positive. | 法医对chris作了hiv测试 结果呈阳性 |
[20:02] | There’s no way. | 不可能 |
[20:03] | We believe that chris mundy had been faking his results. | 我们相信chris mundy 伪造了检测结果 |
[20:06] | The blood type that fits had on record does not match chris mundy. | fits记录的血型与chris mundy的不匹配 |
[20:09] | He was lying about his hiv status? | 他在艾滋病情上作假? |
[20:12] | – For how long? – We’re not sure. | 多久? 我们不确定 |
[20:14] | His wife says she tested negative 18 months ago. | 他妻子说她18个月前的测试结果是阴性 |
[20:17] | So in the past year and a half,every person chris had sex with,he’s passed the virus along to them. | 在过去的一年半时间里 每个与chris 发生关系的人 都是他传播病毒的途径 |
[20:22] | Every time they had sex with somebody, they could have passed the virus on to– | 每次他们与别人性交 他们可能把病毒传给―― |
[20:25] | which might give someone a very good reason to want chris mundy dead. | 这可能就是chris mundy的死因 |
[20:28] | Do you have any idea how many people we’re talking about here? | 你们知道这涉及多少人么? |
[20:45] | Oh,my god. | 哦 天哪 |
[20:50] | You want us to do what? | 你要我们做什么? |
[20:52] | Shut down production. 2 weeks,no porn. | 停止生产 两星期 不拍色情电影 |
[20:55] | It’s impossible. | 不可能 |
[20:56] | Impossible to stop all production in the L.A. Base. | 在洛杉矶本部停止所有的生产是不可能的 |
[20:58] | You represent opulence films. | 你代表“丰满”电影公司 |
[21:01] | And from what I understand,opulence films sets the industry standard. | 就我所知 “丰满”电影公司制定产业标准 |
[21:04] | If your company shuts down,everyone shuts down. | 如果你的公司倒闭了 那么大家都完蛋 |
[21:07] | Naked people are being filmed in every attic, | 到处都在拍着赤身裸体的人 每个阁楼 |
[21:09] | every car,and every swing set in the valley. | 每辆车 整个地区的每个秋千 |
[21:12] | No one can keep that from happening. | 没人能阻止那样的事发生 |
[21:14] | We have to try. | 我们必须试试 |
[21:15] | Chris mundy’s sexual partners could be unknowingly spreading that virus right now. | C. mundy的性伴可能正在 不知情地情况下传播病毒 |
[21:20] | I understand that,but a prolonged shutdown would be a financial catastrophe for los angeles. | 这个我清楚, 可是长时间的停拍 对洛杉矶财政的影响将是灾难性的 |
[21:25] | The adult film industry pays $52 million in taxes to this city every year. | 成人电影业每年可以为这个城市 提供五千两百万的税收 |
[21:30] | So how many people have to drop dead before human loss outweighs city revenue? | 那么说为了保持这种税收水平 还需要多少人为此而付出生命? |
[21:35] | Or are sex workers disposable because of how they earn a living? | 或者说因为他们所从事的这个行业 这些演员的生命就无关紧要了? |
[21:38] | I’m just asking. | 我只是想问问 |
[21:40] | Can we localize the shutdown? | 能不能缩小一下停工的区域? |
[21:43] | Chris mundy was exclusive to opulence. | Chris Mundy并不是”丰满”的一员 |
[21:45] | Do you have a record of all the people he worked with in the past– | 你们没有曾经和他共事过的 所有人的名单? |
[21:48] | 18 months. | 18个月啊 |
[21:50] | We do. | 我们有 |
[21:51] | Then how many people would that be? | 大概有多少人? |
[21:56] | 238 girls. | 238个女孩 |
[22:05] | We’ll shut it down for 2 weeks. | 我们会停工两个星期 |
[22:08] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[22:10] | What else do you need? | 还有什么需要帮忙的? |
[22:12] | I need the real names of the 238 women. | 我需要这238个女人的真实姓名 |
[22:15] | All right. | 好的 |
[22:17] | I can promise you the full support of the valley divisions to help you find them. | 我向你保证, 各个分局一定会尽全力 帮你找到她们 |
[22:20] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[22:21] | All right,gentlemen,I think we’re done here. Thank you. | 好了, 先生们, 我想我们已经谈完了 谢谢 |
[22:25] | Chief johnson,a word. | Johnson警长, 有句话要跟你说 |
[22:31] | Since when does sex make you so irritable? | 从什么时候开始 性让你变得如此的暴躁? |
[22:34] | I have no problem with loving,responsible, 2 people in the dark sex. | 我对那种两个人之间充满爱意的 负责任的性行为并不在意 |
[22:40] | I have a problem with the stupid, irresponsible mistakes people make. | 看不惯的是人们所犯下的 毫不负责的, 愚蠢的错误 |
[22:45] | Seems to me your murder victim was very deliberate in his irresponsible– | 这么说在你看来, 那位受害人 是在为他不负责任的行为付出代价 |
[22:49] | I think I’m pregnant. | 我想我怀孕了 |
[22:56] | Uh,I take it congratulations are not in order. | 啊, 我想现在祝贺可能有点不合时宜 |
[23:02] | You might be pregnant or | 你是可能怀孕了还是… |
[23:05] | you are pregnant? | 已经怀孕了? |
[23:07] | I haven’t taken a test. | 我还没有检测过 |
[23:11] | What does fritz have to say about all this? | Fritz对此怎么看的? |
[23:15] | He,um– | 他, 嗯… |
[23:17] | I haven’t told him yet. | 我还没有告诉他呢 |
[23:23] | And you’re telling me this after a dinner at which you told me | 而你却先告诉我了? 先头在晚宴中你还跟我说 |
[23:28] | you need this relationship to remain strictly a professional friendship? | 需要你我之间继续做 严格意义上的事业上的朋友 |
[23:34] | I know that you don’t really understand the boundaries of friendship very well. | 我想你可能不是非常了解 朋友这个词的界定范围 |
[23:42] | I know this hard for you. I get it. | 我知道这对你来说有点难 我明白了 |
[23:45] | And I–I– | 我… 我… |
[23:48] | I cannot have this conversation with you. | 我不该跟你进行这次谈话 |
[23:55] | For my sake. | 看在我的份上 |
[23:58] | Really. Ok? | 真的, 好吧? |
[24:00] | – Nothing personal. – Sure. | – 没有什么针对个人的 – 当然 |
[24:03] | It’s not personal. | 不是针对个人的 |
[24:21] | Yes,lieutenant. | 什么事, 副队长 |
[24:24] | Of the 238 women chris mundy slept with, some have left the business, | 那238个Chris Mundy曾经睡过的女人中 有人已经改行了 |
[24:28] | some have gone home,some are in rehab. | 有人回老家了, 有人正在康复治疗 |
[24:30] | Any number of them are unaccounted for. So it’s gonna take some time to find ’em. | 还有一些没有消息 要找到她们得花一些时间 |
[24:33] | Which is why we only have 4 women for you to talk to. | 这也就是为什么 我们只找到了4个女人过来 |
[24:40] | Any of them look promising? | 谁最有嫌疑? |
[24:43] | Uh,yeah. | 哦, 有 |
[24:44] | Uh,yeah. One. | 哦, 有一个 |
[24:47] | Uh,rap sheet says she’s got 5 counts of battery,2 drug possessions. | 记录显示 她曾5次恶意伤人, 2次持有毒品 |
[24:51] | She also resisted an arrest and assaulted an officer. | 她还有一次拒捕和一次袭警的记录 |
[24:55] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[24:57] | Evelyn howard. | |
[24:59] | Call her layla. | 叫她Layla |
[25:00] | We certainly wouldn’t want to upset her. | 我们当然不想激怒她 |
[25:02] | I do not have a problem with rage. | 我并不生气 |
[25:06] | Did you know chris mundy’s hiv status? | 你知道Chris Mundy携带有艾滋病毒么? |
[25:08] | Well,I wouldn’t have worked with him if he was positive. | 如果我知道他HIV呈阳性的话 肯定就不会跟他共事了 |
[25:10] | – He was. – Yeah. That’s a load of bull– | – 他的确是 – 那是骗人的… |
[25:12] | layla,I have a theory that chris mundy lied to a lot of people about his hiv status, | Layla, 我已经查明, Chris Mundy在他 有艾滋病的事上, 骗了很多人 |
[25:16] | and when someone found out that he infected them during a work…session, | 如果有人发现他在工作中 把病毒传染给自己… |
[25:21] | well,it could be the end of life as they knew it and | 而且也清楚这种病是绝症 |
[25:23] | that could make this person very,very mad. | 这可能会让那个人变得 非常非常疯狂 |
[25:26] | I did not kill chris mundy! | 我没有杀害Chris Mundy! |
[25:28] | And he didn’t give me hiv! | 而且他也没有把艾滋病传染给我! |
[25:30] | Look. | 看 |
[25:33] | I got tested at fits 3 days ago. | 我三天前做过检测 |
[25:37] | How can we be sure these are your results? | 我们怎么知道 这些真的就是你的结果? |
[25:39] | Oh,please. | 噢, 拜托 |
[25:41] | You gotta show proof of I.D. Before they stick that needle in your arm. | 在他们向你胳膊上扎针前 你必须先证明一下自己的身份 |
[25:45] | How well do they check your I.D. At fits? | 他们是怎么检验你的身份的? 在所有测试中都查过? |
[25:48] | We check client’s I.D.S when they come in, make sure they’re real. | 在他们进来时都要检查身份 以保证身份的真实性 |
[25:51] | Well,do you check the I.D.S against anything other than the client’s face? | 你们除了看他们的长相之外 还做过其他什么检测没有? |
[25:54] | Well,the first time a client comes in, | 好吧, 客户第一次来的时候 |
[25:56] | we make a copy of their driver’s license and keep it on file. | 我们会复印一份他们的驾照 并将其存档 |
[25:59] | Does this xerox match the license you have on file for chris mundy? | 看看这个复印件跟你们存档中的 Chris Mundy的驾照相不相符? |
[26:04] | Let me see. | 我看看 |
[26:06] | I don’t think I ever drew his blood. Frank always took care of him. | 我想我没有抽过他的血 一般都是Frank来接待他的 |
[26:11] | Well,business is sure brisk around here. | 这里的生意应该很不错 |
[26:14] | We’re usually standing room only. | 通常人多 |
[26:16] | Now,thanks to you all,no one wants to come here. They don’t trust us. | 现在, 拜你们所赐, 没人愿意来这里了 人们都不相信我们了 |
[26:23] | Now,why wouldn’t people trust you? | 为什么现在人们都不相信你们? |
[26:30] | This idea that my husband was paying someone to take his tests is crazy. | 我丈夫花钱雇人替他做测试? 这个想法真疯狂 |
[26:37] | This is the man who was taking the tests for your husband. | 这个就是替你丈夫做检测的那个人 |
[26:42] | You recognize him? | 认识他么? |
[26:45] | I’ve never seen this man before. | 从没见过 |
[26:49] | He didn’t have hiv. | 他不带有艾滋病 |
[26:52] | Then you won’t mind if we do a quick hiv test on you right now. | 如果你不介意的话, 我们可以在 你身上做一个快速艾滋病检测 |
[26:56] | You can do a cheek… | 只需要做口腔.. |
[26:59] | swab. | 检测… |
[27:01] | You can do it right here. | 在这里就可以做 |
[27:04] | I don’t need to take a test. | 我没必要作测试 |
[27:07] | You don’t want me to find out that you have hiv,do you? | 你不想让我查出 你带有艾滋病, 是不是? |
[27:10] | Because that would suddenly give you a very good reason for killing your husband. | 因为这样的话, 就相当于给了你一个 很好的理由杀死自己的丈夫 |
[27:14] | My husband did not have aids,and neither do I. | 我丈夫并没有艾滋, 我也没有 |
[27:19] | You can only live in denial for so long,annalisa. | 你不可能一直这样抵赖下去, Annalisa |
[27:23] | The body is going to do what it’S… | 即便你不承认 |
[27:27] | going to do without… | 身体也会慢慢出现… |
[27:31] | waiting for your brain to catch up. | 感染后的症状 |
[27:37] | If what you’re saying is true,if it is, | 假如你说的是真的, 假如 |
[27:43] | I haven’t been in the business since I had kids. | 自从我有孩子之后 就再也没有干这活了 |
[27:48] | Who’s gonna hire me? | 谁会雇我? |
[27:51] | Who’s gonna pay for my treatments? My kids? | 谁愿意为我的治疗 还有我的孩子付钱呢? |
[27:54] | I mean,we don’t have any money. | 我们根本没有钱 |
[27:55] | Your husband didn’t have life insurance? | 你丈夫没有买人寿保险? |
[27:58] | He tried to get it. They turned him down. | 他想去买, 可他们拒绝了 |
[28:01] | When? | 什么时候? |
[28:03] | Last week,chris mundy was denied life insurance. | 上个星期, Chris Mundy 购买人寿保险的请求被拒绝了 |
[28:05] | Insurance companies always do a blood test. | 保险公司肯定会做血液测试 |
[28:08] | They would have found out he was hiv positive. | 他们肯定会查出, 他HIV呈阳性 |
[28:10] | Now,wait,wait. Hold on a minute. | 等等, 等一下 |
[28:11] | If you have somebody else take your hiv test for you once a month– | 如果你已经让一个人 每个星期替你做一次HIV测试 |
[28:15] | why not have that someone take your blood test for the insurance company? | 为什么不让那个人也帮你进行 保险公司的血液测试呢? |
[28:19] | The only way you’d let them draw your own blood is if you thought you were perfectly healthy. | 让他们抽取自己的血, 唯一的解释就是 你认为自己非常健康 |
[28:23] | Chris mundy didn’t know he had hiv. | Chris Mundy并不知道自己携有艾滋病 |
[28:27] | I bet someone at the lab did. | 我敢打赌实验室中有人 肯定知道 |
[28:34] | Where’s the other guy that works here? Frank? | 另外那个家伙在哪里工作? Frank? |
[28:36] | The guy you said drew chris mundy’s blood. | 你说的那个 抽取Chris Mundy血样的那个人 |
[28:39] | Haven’t seen him since you all shut us down. | 自从你们让我们关门歇业之后 就再也没看到过他了 |
[28:45] | Put ’em up! | 举起手来! |
[28:52] | – Kitchen clear! – All clear! | – 厨房没人! – 屋里没人! |
[28:54] | – Checking patio! – Clear! | – 检查外面! – 没人! |
[28:57] | Dresser and closet are empty. | 梳妆台和壁橱是空的 |
[28:58] | So are the bathroom cabinets. | 浴室也是 |
[29:00] | Our phlebotomist flew the coop. | 看来这个验血师逃走了 |
[29:02] | Well,he didn’t fly away alone. Don’t they make a lovely couple? | 他不是一个人逃走的 这两个像不像是恩爱的一对儿? |
[29:07] | They have a $7,500 fridge. | 他们有一台价值7500美元的冰箱 |
[29:09] | And their television’s brand new. | 而且他们的电视也是崭新的 |
[29:11] | Who knew lab rats made such a good living? | 谁会知道实验鼠 会过得这么滋润? |
[29:14] | Hey. Got a good idea where the extra income’s coming from. | 嗨, 现在知道外快是从哪里来的了 |
[29:17] | Looks like he was on opulence’s payroll,too. | 看上去他也为”丰满”干活 |
[29:23] | Chris mundy may not have been aware he had hiv, | Chris Mundy可能并不知道 自己携带有艾滋病 |
[29:26] | but his killer might have known. | 但是杀害他的人却可能知道 |
[29:28] | Sergeant,could you please call around to every E.R. Within a 5-mile radius of the diner, | 警官, 能不能打电话给 五英里半径内的所有急诊室 |
[29:32] | and see if anyone came in over the weekend requesting treatment for exposure to hiv? | 问问周末有没有人因为接触到HIV 而前来应诊 |
[29:36] | And please ask lieutenant tao to call the morgue about chris mundy’s mouth. | 还有让Tao副队长打电话给停尸房 问问关于Chris Mundy嘴巴的事情 |
[29:41] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[30:26] | So chief… | 警长… |
[30:27] | since january,the lab tech has been receiving a monthly $10,000 | 从一月份开始, 那个实验室 每月会收到来一个空壳公司汇来的 |
[30:31] | consultant fee from a shell company that I traced back to opulence films. | 10000美元咨询费, 经过跟踪查明 这笔钱来自”丰满”电影公司 |
[30:35] | Morgan bloom is on her way down here with her son oscar. She wouldn’t let him come down here alone. | Morgan Bloom和她的儿子oscar 正赶往这里, 她不让他一个人来 |
[30:39] | When the blooms arrive,please separate them, | Bloom他们到了之后 想办法把他们分开 |
[30:41] | and if they insist on using the same lawyer, please have him sign a waiver. | 如果他们坚持使用同一名律师 那就让他签署弃权书 |
[30:44] | I refuse to have this case thrown out because of ineffective assistance of counsel. | 我不想让这个案子 因为律师的阻碍而进行不下去 |
[30:47] | Thank you. Uh,I think we’re done with those. | 谢谢, 我想这些我们都用不上了 |
[30:51] | I thought we could keep these. | 我想我们可以留下它们 |
[30:52] | Uh,you were misinformed. | 哦, 你没听懂我的意思 |
[30:55] | Is that it? | 就这些? |
[30:58] | Special delivery. | 邮件快递 |
[30:59] | Straight from the morgue. | Morgue来的 |
[31:03] | We won’t be answering any of your questions,chief johnson. | 我们不会回答你的任何问题 Johnson警长 |
[31:06] | That’s quite all right. Lieutenant tao and i have plenty we could talk about. | 很对, Tao副队长 我们还有很多话要说呢 |
[31:09] | Like what was in chris mundy’s mouth? | 比如Chris Mundy嘴里 到底是什么东西? |
[31:12] | Chris mundy had someone else’s skin embedded in his molars. | 其他某个人的一小块皮肤 嵌在Chris Mundy的臼齿中 |
[31:16] | And the blood we found under his tongue was not his blood type. | 而且在他舌头下发现的血液 也不是他的血型 |
[31:19] | – What was it? – Blood type “b”. | – 是什么血型? – B型血 |
[31:22] | Isn’t that your blood type,mr. Bloom? | 那不是你的血型么, Bloom先生? |
[31:24] | – I don’t know what my blood type– – oscar,you’re gonna remain silent. | – 我不知道自己的血型… – Oscar, 你应该保持沉默 |
[31:27] | And what conclusions would you draw from this evidence? | 根据这个证据 你可以做出什么结论? |
[31:31] | Chris mundy took a bite out of whoever killed him. | Chris Mundy咬了一下 杀害他的那个人 |
[31:35] | Probably the forearm,because chris mundy’s two front teeth were broken, | 也许是前臂, 因为Chris Mundy的 两颗门牙都断了 |
[31:38] | and there’s not too many places on the human body where you can bite down and hit bone. | 而人身上除此之外, 没有什么部位 可以咬下来, 而且伤到骨头的 |
[31:43] | Roll up your sleeve,mr. Bloom. | 把袖子卷起来, Bloom先生 |
[31:45] | Don’t you guys need a warrant? | 你们是不是需要一个搜查令? |
[31:46] | I don’t need a warrant to search your body, you could be concealing a weapon. | 检查你的身体不需要搜查令 你可能会藏有武器 |
[31:49] | Roll up your sleeve,mr. Bloom, | 把袖子卷起来, Bloom先生 |
[31:51] | or I will find several large uniformed personnel to do it for you. | 否则的话, 我会叫几个 穿制服的壮汉来帮你 |
[31:58] | Go ahead. | 照做吧 |
[32:13] | Would you like to do the honors,lieutenant tao? | 可以帮一下忙么, Tao副队长? |
[32:16] | I’d be delighted. | 乐意效劳 |
[32:29] | This is a cast of chris mundy’s mouth. | 这是Chris Mundy嘴部的倒模 |
[32:37] | It should fit the bite marks he left on the killer. | 应该和留在凶手身上的咬痕匹配 |
[32:44] | now,if you rotate your arm like so… | 把胳膊旋这样转一下… |
[32:47] | you can see how he broke his teeth on your radius bone. | 就可以看到你是怎么用前臂的桡骨 打折他的牙齿的 |
[32:50] | Did you shove your arm in his mouth to quiet his screams? | 你是不是把手臂堵在他的口里 防止他叫出声? |
[32:55] | Don’t talk,oscar– | 别说, oscar… |
[32:56] | – I had to defend myself. – Oscar! | – 我必须自卫 |
[32:58] | He showed up at my office out of his mind, high on drugs,demanding cash. | 他吸了毒发疯似的冲进我的办公室要钱 |
[33:02] | That’s when he got violent with me, I had to fight back. | 就是在那个时候他打了我 我不得不还击 |
[33:04] | – Did you kill chris mundy? – Not a word. | – 你有没有杀害chris mundy? – 一个字也别说 |
[33:08] | I will be filing murder charges today, mr. Catalina,and | 我今天就会提交 谋杀指控, Catalina先生 |
[33:11] | I will need your help in deciding whether I charge oscar by himself, | 现在我要你帮我决定一下 我是该起诉oscar一个人 |
[33:15] | – or oscar and his mother. – Excuse me? | – 还是将oscar和她妈妈一起起诉 – 什么? |
[33:17] | Oh,come now. This is hardly sophie’s choice. | 噢, 直说吧 这不难抉择 |
[33:20] | Morgan bloom knew nothing about chris mundy’s death. | Morgan Bloom对Chris Mundy的死 一无所知 |
[33:22] | You had a hard time keeping oscar from telling me what happened, | 你费尽心思阻止oscar告诉我 事件的详细过程 |
[33:25] | I find it hard to believe that his mother would be out of the loop. | 我觉得她妈妈也难逃干系 |
[33:42] | How much did opulence films gross last year? | “丰满”电影公司 去年的总收入是多少? |
[33:45] | 7.2 million. | 720万 |
[33:47] | Gosh,that’s a lot. | 天, 可真不少 |
[33:49] | And are you the sole owner? | 全部归你个人所有? |
[33:52] | She is. She took the company over 5 years ago after her divorce. | 是的, 5年前离婚之后 公司就被她接管了 |
[33:57] | And how much did the company make that year? | 那一年公司的收入是多少? |
[33:59] | $435,000. | 43万5千美元 |
[34:03] | Sounds like you put in a lot of hard work. | 看上去你工作得很卖力 |
[34:06] | And how much of that profit did chris mundy generate? | 其中Chris Mundy 创造的收入有多少? |
[34:09] | Chris mundy is one of their top selling male actors. | Chris Mundy是他们 最叫座的男演员之一 |
[34:13] | What a loss. | 多大的损失啊 |
[34:15] | Your son really made your life difficult when he killed chris mundy. | 你儿子杀死了Chris Mundy 肯定让你的生活变得艰难了许多 |
[34:18] | Chief johnson… | Johnson警长… |
[34:19] | I have to wonder,is that something that you wanted,or did your son act on his own? | 到底是你指使儿子,还是他自己的行为? |
[34:25] | It’s your choice not to answer my questions, | 你可以选择不回答我的问题 |
[34:28] | mrs. Bloom,but I think it’s the wrong one. | Bloom太太, 不过我觉得 这个选择不太好 |
[34:31] | Because I think your son killed chris all by himself. | 因为我认为你儿子是 独自一人杀死Chris的 |
[34:35] | And here’s why. | 因为 |
[34:38] | Chris’ hands and feet were cut off in one continuous motion, | Chris的手和脚被某种连续运动的物体 切割了下来 |
[34:41] | which means that the chainsaw that was used had to have been at least 18 inches. | 这就是说他所使用的链锯 至少有18英寸长 |
[34:45] | A chainsaw that size has one heck of a kickback. | 如此长的链锯有很大的反作用力 |
[34:48] | I would think it would be more than you could handle. | 我认为你一个人肯定操作不了 |
[34:50] | But until I know the truth, I will have to keep digging. | 可在我知道真相之前 我会一直查下去的 |
[34:55] | And that means taking a good, long look into opulence films. | 而那就意味着要长时间, 细致的 调查”丰满”电影公司 |
[34:59] | Can your business handle being turned inside out? | 你的公司经得起这样的彻底调查么? |
[35:03] | It will be a shame to lose everything after you worked so hard. | 你辛苦工作所换来的一切 都将付之东流 |
[35:07] | You didn’t get to where you are today by being the type of person who makes mistakes. | 你肯定是知道其中厉害的人 |
[35:11] | It would be a mistake not to tell me what happened. | 不把事实的真相告诉我 将会是一个巨大的错误 |
[35:20] | If my client tells the truth, | 如果我的委托人说出事实真相 |
[35:22] | do you promise not to file charges against her regarding this murder? | 你能不能保证在指控凶手时 不把她也卷入进来? |
[35:27] | Yes. | 可以 |
[35:30] | Oscar had to defend himself against this madman. | Oscar在这个疯子面前 不得不保护他自己 |
[35:34] | Any jury will be able to see this. | 陪审团中的每个人 都会看到这一点的 |
[35:40] | Listen to your lawyer,mrs. Bloom. | 听你律师的话, Bloom太太 |
[35:46] | Be good to my son. | 对我儿子好点 |
[35:49] | He doesn’t know what he’s doing half the time. | 他根本就不知道自己在做什么 |
[35:51] | He’s such a mess. | 完全乱了套 |
[35:55] | Oscar… | |
[35:57] | killed chris mundy all by himself. | 他一个人杀死了Chris Mundy |
[36:00] | It was saturday afternoon. | 那是在星期六下午 |
[36:03] | I was home. | 我在家里 |
[36:06] | He called me from the office. | 他从办公室打电话给我 |
[36:09] | He told me that he and chris had gotten into a fight,and he… | 他说自己和Chris打了一架, 接下来… |
[36:12] | stabbed chris with one of our trophies. | 用一个装饰品把他给刺死了 |
[36:17] | And then what did your son do? | 接下来你儿子做了什么? |
[36:23] | He used a chainsaw that we had lying around after one of our shoots | 他拿起我们在一次拍摄之后 放在一边的链锯 |
[36:29] | to disassemble the body. | 肢解了尸体 |
[36:34] | And then oscar… | 接下来oscar… |
[36:37] | dumped various parts of chris mundy all over town. | 将chris mundy尸体的各个部分 分散丢在城镇四处 |
[36:40] | I think we’re done here. | 我想我们已经结束了 |
[36:42] | Uh,no,no,just one more detail. | 不不, 还有一个细节 |
[36:46] | When did you know that chris mundy was hiv positive? | 你是什么时候知道chris mundy 感染了艾滋病的? |
[36:52] | When you came to my son’s office. | 当你来我儿子办公室的时候 |
[37:02] | Your mother gave you up. | 你妈妈供出你了 |
[37:04] | She would never do that. | 她不会这样做的 |
[37:07] | Which trophy did you use to stab chris mundy to death? | 你用的是什么装饰品 刺死chris mundy的? |
[37:12] | Bitch. | 贱人 |
[37:13] | – You’re gonna plead self defense,oscar. – You let her talk? | – 应该按自卫处理, Oscar – 是你让他说的? |
[37:17] | Should your mother go to jail for a murder she didn’t commit? | 难道你母亲要为 她没有犯过的罪行而去坐牢么? |
[37:19] | You know what,you never liked me in the first place! Why don’t you just get out of here? | 从一开始你就不喜欢我! 你干嘛不滚出去呢? |
[37:23] | Get the hell out of here! | 滚出去! |
[37:24] | – Fine. You’re on your own. – Good! | – 好的, 你自己一个人应付吧 – 好的! |
[37:30] | Would you like another lawyer,mr. Bloom? | 需要再请一位律师么, Bloom先生? |
[37:31] | Fat lot of good they do me. | 他们都帮不上什么忙 |
[37:33] | Look,it’s like I said– | 听着 |
[37:35] | I killed chris,but it was in self defense. | 我的确杀了Chris, 但这是出于自卫 |
[37:39] | I believe you,oscar. | 我相信, oscar |
[37:43] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[37:44] | I’m just wondering one thing. | 我只想搞清楚一件事情 |
[37:46] | When did you find out that chris mundy had hiv? | 你是什么时候发现chris mundy 携带有艾滋病的? |
[37:51] | I–I had no idea. | 我… 我不知道 |
[37:53] | Really? Because the night chris mundy died, you went to hollywood presbyterian, | 是么? 因为Chris mundy被害的当晚 你去了好莱坞presbyterian医院 |
[37:57] | and according to the E.R. Doctor on call, you requested a treatment called “hart.” | 根据当值急诊医生的陈述 你请求接受一种被称为”hart”的治疗 |
[38:02] | Highly active anti-retroviral therapy, | (高主动性反逆转录病毒治疗) |
[38:04] | a drug cocktail administered after exposure to hiv | 一种接触到艾滋之后进行的 鸡尾酒式药物治疗 |
[38:08] | now,why would you request that treatment if you didn’t know that chris was hiv positive? | 如果你不知道Chris HIV呈阳性 那为什么要治疗呢? |
[38:12] | Look,here’s the deal– | 事情是这样的… |
[38:15] | I called my mother after the thing with chris. | 在处理Chris的事情之后 我给妈妈打电话 |
[38:18] | That’s when she told me he was positive. | 那个时候, 她告诉我, 他呈阳性 |
[38:19] | That’s when she let me in on the fact that she’d been faking his test results for months. | 直到那时, 她才告诉我, 几个月来 她一直都在伪造检验结果 |
[38:24] | So,you didn’t find out until after you killed chris mundy that he had hiv? | 就是说, 你也不知道chris mundy带有 艾滋病毒, 直到杀死他之后? |
[38:29] | That’s the truth. | 是这样 |
[38:30] | – Then why did you kill him? – I told you guys! | – 那你为什么要杀死他呢? – 我已经告诉你们了! |
[38:33] | He came into my office,he started swinging at me, | 他闯进我的办公室, 开始向我动手 |
[38:37] | he was so strung out on heroin– | 他对海洛因有很大的瘾… |
[38:38] | heroin is the one thing chris mundy tested negative for, | Chris Mundy的测试中 并没有验出海洛因 |
[38:41] | so let’s go over your story one more time. | 我们再说一下你讲的故事 |
[38:44] | Chris mundy came into your office. He was upset. | Chris mundy闯进你的办公室 他很激动 |
[38:47] | – That’s what I keep telling you. – But he was infuriated | – 我就是这么跟你说的 – 但他非常生气 |
[38:50] | because the blood test that he had taken for his insurance company revealed that he was hiv positive. | 因为在保险公司作的血液测试显示 他带有艾滋病毒 |
[38:56] | He realized that the results of the blood tests | 他意识到之前所作的那些测试 |
[38:58] | he had been taking at fits were covered up by you. | 都被你做了手脚 |
[39:01] | That’s why you had to kill chris mundy,isn’t it? | 这就是为什么你杀死了chris mundy 是不是? |
[39:03] | You couldn’t let him walk out the door, open his mouth and tell the world what you’d done– | 你不能让他就这样走出去 告诉其他人你所作的一切… |
[39:06] | what my mother did! | 那都是我妈妈干的! |
[39:08] | 4 months ago,she decided to hire these girls from brazil because they were so much cheaper. | 4个月前, 她打算雇佣那些 巴西来的女孩, 因为她们要便宜得多 |
[39:12] | We were in such a rush,she didn’t even bother checking their hiv status. | 当时非常赶忙, 她甚至都没有花时间 检查一下她们是否带有HIV |
[39:15] | She finds out that chris mundy tested positive a month later after the lab called her. | 一个月后, 实验室告诉她 chris mundy的检测呈阳性 |
[39:20] | She paid the guy at the lab to toss out chris’ blood and replace it with his boyfriend’S. | 她付钱给实验室的那个家伙, 丢掉 chris的血样, 并用他男朋友的来代替 |
[39:25] | The only thing she ever cared about was making our production dates,period! | 她唯一所关心的就是按期完成拍摄 就这些! |
[39:42] | Can we go now? | 我们可以走了么? |
[39:43] | I just have one more detail to discuss with you. | 还有一个细节问题想和你谈谈 |
[39:45] | When you faked chris mundy’s test results– | 当你伪造chris mundy的检测结果时… |
[39:48] | I didn’T. The lab did. | 我没有, 是实验室干的 |
[39:50] | But you paid the lab,according to the statement that your son is signing right now. | 不过是你付钱让他们干的 你儿子在签口供 |
[39:55] | My son is a liar. | 我儿子在说谎 |
[39:56] | It’s on record that my client’s off the hook– | 我的委托人已经完成调查了… |
[39:58] | with respect to chris mundy’s murder,yes, | 至于chris mundy的谋杀案, 是的 |
[40:01] | but chris mundy wasn’t your client’s only victim. | 可chris mundy并不是你委托人的 唯一受害者 |
[40:07] | This is chloe. | 这位是chloe |
[40:11] | She made a film with chris mundy 2 months ago, | 两个月前, 她和chris mundy一起拍片 |
[40:13] | and this morning she tested positive for hiv | 今天早晨, 她检测到HIV呈阳性 |
[40:16] | as did jenny… | 还有jenny… |
[40:19] | and casey… | 以及casey… |
[40:24] | tracy… | |
[40:27] | gina… | |
[40:29] | tara… | |
[40:32] | ginger,heidi… | |
[40:36] | jill,ivory, | |
[40:38] | ebony,tiffany. | |
[40:48] | You knowingly let an hiv positive man | 你在明知他带有艾滋病毒的情况下 让一个男人 |
[40:51] | have unprotected sex with multiple partners. | 在毫无保护的情况下 和多个性伴侣性交 |
[40:55] | That is no different than pointing a loaded gun at each one of these women’s heads. | 这跟拿一把装满子弹的枪 指着这些女人的脑袋有什么区别? |
[40:59] | Which is why I’m arresting you on 13 counts of assault | 我要以13项蓄意伤害他人身体罪 |
[41:03] | with intent to commit great bodily harm. | 逮捕你 |
[41:08] | Which,with any luck,will keep you in jail for the rest of my life. | 你可以在监狱中度过余生 |
[41:19] | There’s only 12 girls here. | 这里只有12个女孩 |
[41:24] | The 13th victim isn’t currently employed by opulence films. | 第13个受害者并不是 “丰满”电影公司的雇员 |
[41:32] | Her name is annalisa mundy. | 她的名字叫annalisa mundy |
[41:36] | And she was chris’ wife. | chris的妻子 |
[42:04] | You ready? | 准备好没有? |
[42:07] | Yes,I am. | 是的, 准备好了 |
[42:11] | Can we stay in tonight,just lay low? | 我们今晚就在家里好不好? |
[42:15] | I want to have the biggest glass of merlot possible. | 我要用最大的酒杯 喝merlot葡萄酒 |
[42:28] | So you’re not pregnant? | 你没有怀孕? |
[42:36] | No. No,I’m not. | 没有, 我没有 |
[42:39] | Were you ever gonna tell me that you might be? | 为什么不告诉我你可能是怀孕了? |
[42:42] | Well,I–I would if I was,but I’m not, | 好吧… 如果我真的怀孕了, 我会的 可我没有 |
[42:47] | so i just didn’t think that it was worth mentioning. | 所以我认为没有必要说 |
[42:50] | In a relationship,you mention things. | 如果你相信对方 |
[42:53] | If you trust the other person. | 你就会说的 |
[42:57] | Ok. | 好吧 |
[43:00] | From now on,I want to make sure that we | 从现在开始, 我保证 |
[43:03] | guard against any accidental possible pregnancies. | 我们要防备任何意外的怀孕 |
[43:15] | What about a pregnancy that happens on purpose? | 如果是有意的怀孕呢? |
[43:23] | we just moved in together. | 我们刚刚搬到一起住 |
[43:26] | We’re not married yet. | 我们还没有结婚呢 |
[43:28] | There’s a certain order to things. | 总有个顺序吧 |
[43:40] | But are you interested in having kids? At all? | 你对孩子还是感兴趣的吧? |
[43:49] | Maybe. | 也许 |
[43:51] | But not tonight. | 但不是今晚 禁止任何商业用途否则后果自负 |