时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[02:12] | Morning, Chief. | 早 长官 |
[02:14] | Sergeant. | 警官 |
[02:17] | One of the divers repairing docks out here | 这裡一个修码头的潜水员 |
[02:19] | saw something trapped under the floaters. | 看见漂浮物下有东西被绊住了 |
[02:22] | Went in for a closer look, | 就靠近去看 |
[02:24] | turned out to be two dead bodies. | 结果发现是2具尸体 |
[02:26] | Harbor division’s taking the guy’s statement right now. | 海港分局正在给那个人录口供 |
[02:31] | No I.D. anywhere. | 到处都找不到身分证 |
[02:33] | And from the rate of slippage, | 从沉降速率来看 |
[02:35] | I’d say the bodies had been in this water for about two weeks. | 我认为这2具尸体在水裡 大概已经2週了 |
[02:39] | So we can’t even say anything definite about their race or sex. | 所以 我们无法辨别他们种族或性别 |
[02:43] | But considering what was left of their clothes, | 但是根据他们残留的衣服 |
[02:46] | I’d say we’re probably dealing with an adult woman | 我想可能是一名成年女性 |
[02:49] | and a 4 to 6-year-old girl. | 和一名4到6岁的女孩 |
[02:53] | Tied together. | 捆在一起 |
[02:54] | Might be mother and daughter. | 可能是母亲和女儿 |
[02:56] | We found a diving belt beneath them. | 我们在她们身下 发现了一条潜水带 |
[02:58] | Might have slipped off as they decomposed | 可能是由于尸体腐烂而滑落的 |
[03:01] | or didn’t have enough weight to counteract the gasses as they bloated. | 或是没有足够的重量 来抵消尸体膨胀产生的气体 |
[03:04] | And the little girl’s knapsack… | 小女孩的背包… |
[03:07] | looks to be from Japan. | 看起来 好像来自日本 |
[03:08] | Thank you, Commander. | 谢谢你 指挥官 |
[03:10] | And, Harbor division will be staying here? | 海港分局会一直待在这吗? |
[03:12] | Until you’re through. Yes, Ma’am. | 直到你完全接手 是的 长官 |
[03:14] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[03:17] | OK, Lieutenant Flynn. | 好吧 Flynn副队长 |
[03:19] | This is a nasty piece of work, but let’s get to it. | 这是个讨厌的工作 但是 我们开始吧 |
[03:21] | I didn’t see any civilian vehicle in the immediate vicinity. | 我在附近地区 没有看到民用车辆 |
[03:24] | Let’s see if any were towed from here in the last 30 days. | 看看最近30天 有没有车从这裡被拖走 |
[03:27] | Detective Daniels and Sergeant– | Daniels探长和警… |
[03:30] | No. Detective Sanchez. | 不 和Sanchez探长 |
[03:33] | Let’s talk to the owners of these boats, please, | 请跟这些船的主人谈谈 |
[03:35] | and get background checks on whoever has been using the slips here | 对所有用过码头的人 做背景调查 |
[03:37] | Sergeant Gabriel, | Gabriel警官 |
[03:39] | if you could get the ball rolling with missing persons. | 请你查查失踪人口 |
[03:40] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[03:46] | Chief. | 长官 |
[03:47] | I just saw the bodies, | 我刚看了尸体 |
[03:48] | and they are literally falling apart. | 她们简直都散了 |
[03:50] | Best to get them over | 最好把她们复原 |
[03:51] | to dental X-ray as quickly as possible. | 尽快照张牙齿的X光片 |
[03:56] | Chief… | 长官… |
[03:57] | Honestly… | 说实在的… |
[03:59] | there’s nothing to see. | 那没什麽可看的 |
[04:02] | I have to look at them anyway. | 我还是得看一眼 |
[04:05] | Thank you, Lieutenant. | 谢谢你 副队长 |
[04:07] | Could you please make sure | 你能不能帮忙确认 |
[04:09] | all their personal effects make it to the murder room. | 他们所有的个人物品 都确实送到案情分析室 |
[04:11] | I want that little girl’s knapsack | 我想把那个小女孩的背包 |
[04:13] | gone over with a fine-tooth comb. | 好好的仔细检查一下 |
[04:16] | Lieutenant Tao. | 陶副队长 |
[04:27] | Go ahead. | 打开吧 |
[04:49] | Where are the adult’s shoes? | 大人的鞋在哪裡? |
[04:51] | Not found. | 没发现 |
[04:52] | Maybe she kicked them off before she jumped in. | 也许她跳进去之前脱掉了 |
[04:54] | Why, she wasn’t going for a swim. | 为什麽 她又不是来游泳的 |
[04:57] | Bits of her dress floated down to the bottom but not her shoes? | 有一部分她的衣服漂到了底部 但鞋子却没有? |
[05:03] | Lieutenant Tao. | 陶副队长 |
[05:05] | Why did Commander Taylor seem to be briefing you instead of me | 为什麽Taylor指挥官提到关于 尸体如何被绑在一起的部分 |
[05:07] | when he was talking about how the bodies were tied together? | 似乎是在向你 而不是向我做简报? |
[05:12] | Oyaka-shinju. | |
[05:15] | Oyaka-shinju is a form of Japanese murder/suicide. | 是一种日本式的谋杀/自杀 |
[05:19] | Usually when a mother kills herself. | 通常 母亲自杀的时候 |
[05:22] | Takes her child with her. | 会连同孩子一起杀死 |
[05:24] | Taylor’s father had a similar case down by the Santa Monica pier back in the ’70s. | 70年代时 Taylor的父亲在 Santa Monica遇过一个类似案件 |
[05:31] | Oyaka-shinju. Is it… | Oyaka-shinju是不是… |
[05:33] | Is it common? | 很常见? |
[05:34] | It’s not unheard of. | 不是没听说过 |
[05:36] | Usually a spate of them together. | 通常是一大批人一起 |
[05:38] | Like after world war II. | 像是二次世界大战之后 |
[05:40] | Widows hurled themselves off mountains | 寡妇们和她们的女儿 |
[05:42] | tied to their daughters | 绑在一起跳崖 |
[05:43] | because they were told Americans would rape them. | 因为她们听说 美国人会强暴她们 |
[05:48] | Well, I always thought… | 哦 我一直以为… |
[05:50] | you’re Chinese, aren’t you? | 你是中国人 是吧? |
[05:52] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[05:53] | Japanese wife. | 日本妻子 |
[05:59] | Surgeon’s knots. | 这是外科结 |
[06:03] | Nylon cord. Lasts longer than flesh. | 尼龙线 比肉保留的时间长 |
[06:11] | Might have stayed down there forever | 可能一直留在那裡 |
[06:13] | if this weight belt hadn’t slipped off. | 如果负重带没有滑落的话 |
[06:18] | Lieutenant Tao, | 陶副队长 |
[06:19] | could you please go with the bodies to the morgue? | 你能不能跟著尸体 一起去停尸间? |
[06:21] | Make sure that they get moved through quickly. | 确保他们可以进展得快一点 |
[06:23] | Sure thing, Chief. | 当然 长官 |
[07:14] | Hey, Chief. | 嘿 长官 |
[07:21] | So nothing’s been towed from here in over a year. | 在过去的一年裡 没有东西从这裡被拖走 |
[07:24] | And this is off the bus route, too. | 而且这裡也不是公车行使路线 |
[07:27] | So how did she get here? | 那麽她是怎麽来的呢? |
[07:30] | With a child carrying a diving belt. | 带著孩子 拿著潜水带 |
[07:33] | Without shoes. | 没穿鞋 |
[07:39] | Let’s check the… | 我们查查… |
[07:41] | cab companies and car services please. | 计程车公司和租车公司 |
[07:43] | Because whoever she was, | 因为 不管她是谁 |
[07:45] | she didn’t walk here barefoot all the way from Japan. | 她都不是光著脚 一路从日本走来的 |
[07:53] | Japan? | 日本? |
[07:54] | Ta- | |
[07:55] | ka- | |
[07:57] | ash- | |
[07:58] | I- | |
[08:00] | a- | |
[08:01] | ko. | |
[08:02] | Takahashao. | |
[08:04] | Here. Let me look at it. | 拿来 让我看看 |
[08:06] | Oh, yeah, like you could say it better. | 是啊 好像你就比较会唸似的 |
[08:07] | Get your ass off my desk. | 把你的屁股从我的桌上挪开 |
[08:09] | Lieutenant Provenza found a boarding pass | Provenza副队长找到一张登机证 |
[08:11] | folded up in a coin purse in the little girl’s knapsack. | 叠放在小女孩背包的零钱包裡 |
[08:13] | Flight number, date, airline. | 航班号码 日期 航空公司 |
[08:15] | Except, all the names run together. | 不过 名字都混在一起了 |
[08:17] | We don’t know where the first one ends, and the last name begins. | 我们不知道名字在哪裡结束 姓氏从哪裡开始 |
[08:19] | Airline says it was leg one of a round-trip ticket | 航空公司说 这是来回票的去程票 |
[08:21] | except we can’t get the entry forms from customs | 但是我们无法拿到 海关的入关登记表格 |
[08:24] | ’cause we can’t spell the name properly. | 因为我们拼不出完整的名字 |
[08:26] | Where was she coming in from? | 她从哪裡来的? |
[08:27] | Narita International. | 成田国际机场 |
[08:28] | It’s Tokyo. | 在东京 |
[08:30] | – Any update on the bodies yet? – Got the dental work done, | – 尸检有什麽新的进展吗? – 牙齿的检查已经搞定了 |
[08:32] | but they had been underwater too long to determine how they died. | 但是她们在水裡的时间太久 已经无法查出死因了 |
[08:35] | Maybe drowned, maybe dead when they hit the water. | 也许是淹死的 也可能在下水前就已经死了 |
[08:37] | Can’t tell. | 无法确定 |
[08:38] | But I can help you with this though. | 但是我能帮你把这个搞定 |
[08:39] | Looks like… | 看上去好像… |
[08:40] | two names run together. | 姓氏和名字混在一起了 |
[08:42] | Whose is it? | 是谁的? |
[08:43] | He thinks the little girl’s. | 他认为是那个小女孩的名字 |
[08:45] | Surnames go first in China, | 中国 日本 韩国 |
[08:47] | Japan, Korea. | 姓是放在前面念的 |
[08:49] | Like Flynn, Andy. | 像是Flynn Andy |
[08:51] | Johnson, Brenda. | |
[08:55] | See? | 看到了吗? |
[08:56] | Takahashi | |
[08:57] | is a name associated with the prefecture of Tokyo. | 这个名字的来源 与东京这个地方有关 |
[09:00] | Last name Takahashi. | 姓Takahashi |
[09:01] | T-a-k-a-h-a-s-h-i. | |
[09:05] | Given name, misspelled. | 名字拼错了 |
[09:07] | Needs an “I.” | 需要一个「I」 |
[09:10] | Aiko Takahashi. | |
[09:12] | First name, Aiko. A-i-k-o. | 名字叫Aiko A-I-K-O |
[09:15] | Probably tourists. | 可能是游客 |
[09:16] | Why would a mother fly from Tokyo to Los Angeles | 为什麽一位母亲 买了东京到洛杉矶的 |
[09:19] | on a round-trip ticket to commit suicide? | 来回票却在这裡自杀呢? |
[09:22] | Any indication on how she got to wharf street yet? | 有没有任何迹象显示 她是怎麽到码头那条街的? |
[09:25] | No car service, no cab, no limo. | 没有租车 没有计程车 没有小巴 |
[09:27] | Customs. Customs is faxing. | 是海关 海关正传真过来 |
[09:28] | Yes. | 是 |
[09:29] | The form will read traveled with Yumi Takahashi. | 表格上登记 是和Yumi Takahashi一起来的 |
[09:33] | Y-u-m-i. Age 28. | Y-u-m-i 28岁 |
[09:35] | Aiko, her daughter, 4. | Aiko 她的女儿 4岁 |
[09:36] | OK, the custom form lists the residence | 海关登记表上列出了住所 |
[09:38] | where they said they were staying during their trip | 上面说她们在旅途期间住在 |
[09:40] | In the 90048 zip code and a phone number. | 90048区码还有一个电话号码 |
[09:43] | Maybe they have family here. | 也许他们在这有家人 |
[09:44] | Let me do a master inquiry on that. | 我来查查屋主是谁 |
[09:46] | She has a house in L.A., | 她在洛杉矶有房子 |
[09:48] | How come she has round-trip tickets back to Tokyo? | 她怎麽会买回东京的回程票? |
[09:50] | And why hasn’t anyone reported her missing, | 而且为什麽没人通报她 |
[09:52] | or the little girl? | 或者小女孩失踪呢? |
[09:53] | Yumi Takahashi has a California driver’s license, | Yumi Takahashi有加州的驾照 |
[09:56] | a silver Camry registered in her name. | 一辆银色的嘉美车 登记在她的名下 |
[09:58] | Same address listed on her customs form. | 和列在她的海关登记表 的地址相同 |
[10:00] | Owns the house. | 她是屋主 |
[10:02] | License plate’s coming up. | 牌照正在传送过来 |
[10:04] | She lives here. | 她住在这 |
[10:05] | Not anymore. | 再也不是了 |
[10:06] | OK, let’s do it like this. | 好吧 我们这样做吧 |
[10:08] | First, if she was flying back to Tokyo, | 首先 如果她飞回东京 |
[10:11] | we may be looking for the missing persons report in the wrong country. | 也许我们在错误的国家 寻找失踪人口报告 |
[10:14] | Detective Daniels, | Daniels探长 |
[10:15] | let’s see if anyone reported our victims missing in Japan. | 查一下在日本有没有人 通报过被害者失踪 |
[10:18] | Detective Sanchez, get the plates of the car and the picture off her license | Sanchez探长 拿车子的牌照 以及驾照上的照片 |
[10:21] | and start dragging the airport security cameras. | 和机场的监视录影进行比对 |
[10:22] | Remember, she had a little girl with her. | 记住 她带著个小女孩 |
[10:24] | I want a background check on Yumi. | 我要Yumi的背景调查 |
[10:26] | Credit cards, schools, criminal records, whatever you can find. | 信用卡 学校 犯罪记录 任何你可以找到的东西 |
[10:29] | Sergeant Gabriel, | Gabriel警官 |
[10:30] | let’s pay a visit to her house. | 我们去拜访一下她的房子 |
[10:31] | Lieutenant Flynn, if you and Lieutenant Provenza | Flynn副队长 请你和Provenza副队长 |
[10:34] | could follow behind us and a little out of sight | 跟在我们后面 并且稍微隔开点距离 |
[10:36] | in case no one’s home when we drop by. | 以防我们拜访的时候 没有人在家 |
[10:38] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[10:48] | We’re stopping at the end of the block. | 我们会停在街区的尽头 |
[10:50] | How far away are you? | 你们有多远? |
[10:51] | We’re about 3 doors down. | 大概离你们3幢房子的距离 |
[10:53] | Look, that’s Yumi’s Camry | 看 那是Yumi的嘉美 |
[10:54] | pulling out, right there. | 正开出来 就在那 |
[11:00] | What do you want me to do? | 你要我怎麽做? |
[11:02] | Turn around and follow him. | 掉头跟著他 |
[11:07] | You guys, be advised, | 伙伴们 注意了 |
[11:08] | we have an unidentified white male subject driving the victim’s car from the house. | 有个未知白人男性目标 把被害者的车驶出房子 |
[11:12] | We’re on them now. | 我们正跟著他 |
[11:13] | Someone might be stealing that car. | 也许有人偷了那辆车 |
[11:15] | Should we come in closer or stay back? | 我们应该跟近还是原地不动? |
[11:17] | Just sit tight. | 就待在那 |
[11:18] | Let’s see where he’s going first. | 先看看他去哪 |
[11:19] | Maybe we should pull him over. | 也许我们应该让他靠边停车 |
[11:21] | No. Not yet. | 不 还没到时候 |
[11:22] | I don’t know who he is. | 我不知道他是谁 |
[11:23] | He could be a relative. | 可能是个亲戚 |
[11:26] | He could be her husband. | 可能是她丈夫 |
[11:26] | He could be anybody. | 什麽可能都有 |
[11:38] | Could be chopping it. | 也许他想把车拆解了 |
[11:39] | He gets out and goes inside, it might be our last time to see him. | 他下车进去裡面的话 也许我们再也见不到他了 |
[11:42] | Don’t say anything about homicide. | 别说谋杀的事 |
[11:44] | For the time being, we’re just regular L.A.P.D. | 从现在开始 我们只是普通的洛杉矶警察 |
[11:50] | – Uh, excuse me, sir. – L.A.P.D., sir. | – 嗯 对不起 先生 – 我们是洛杉矶警察 |
[11:52] | May we see your driver’s license please. | 请你出示一下驾照 |
[11:56] | Sure. Yeah. Uh… | 当然了 嗯 这… |
[11:59] | I believe I was driving the speed limit. | 我确信我没有超速 |
[12:01] | Yes. You were, | 是的 你没超速 |
[12:02] | Mr….Andrews, | Andrews先生 |
[12:04] | but you were driving the speed limit in a car registered to someone else | 虽然你遵守速限 但你开的是别人的车 |
[12:07] | and you were taking it to a body shop | 而且你把它开到一间 汽车修理厂 |
[12:09] | which is the preferred destination of most stolen vehicles. | 而大部分的赃车最后都是 进了这个地方 |
[12:13] | Yes, but this car belongs to my wife, | 是的 可是这车是我妻子的 |
[12:15] | and this particular body shop happens to be my business. | 而且这个汽车修理厂 刚好是我的事业 |
[12:19] | I own it, so… | 我拥有它 所以… |
[12:20] | nothing to worry about there. | 没什麽好担心的 |
[12:21] | I see. | 我明白了 |
[12:23] | Well, if we could talk to your wife, | 好吧 要是我们能和您妻子谈几句 |
[12:25] | I’m sure we could clear this up. | 我想一切就可以确认清楚 |
[12:26] | Oh, I’m sorry. She’s in Japan. | 哦 很抱歉 她在日本 |
[12:29] | But I can get her registration and the insurance. | 但我可以给你们看 她的登记证以及保险单据 |
[12:31] | I’d prefer if you didn’t attempt to get back in the car, sir. | 先生 我希望你不要再回到车上 |
[12:39] | Your wife kept her own name? | 你妻子保留娘家的姓氏? |
[12:42] | Uh…yes. | 嗯…是的 |
[12:44] | Yes, she did. What are we doing here? | 是的 究竟怎麽回事? |
[12:48] | This is probably a huge waste of time, | 也许会浪费你一点时间 |
[12:50] | but the L.A.P.D. is conducting a search of area chop shops | 可是洛杉矶警局最近在调查 本地的汽车拆解厂 |
[12:55] | and whenever we find someone in a car other than their own | 一旦发现驾驶他人车辆者 |
[12:58] | we are required to impound the vehicle | 就要扣留车辆 |
[13:01] | and bring the driver downtown for questioning. | 把驾驶人带去问话 |
[13:02] | You’re kidding. | 你在开玩笑吧 |
[13:03] | It’s just until we can determine official ownership of the vehicle, sir. | 我们只会扣留到 弄清楚车主为止 |
[13:06] | I mean, you’d be surprised how many people lie to us on a given day. | 如果你知道每天有多少人 骗我们 你一定会很惊讶 |
[13:10] | But I could just show you my wife’s registration. | 我只要把我妻子的登记证 给你们看就行了啊 |
[13:12] | Would you happen to have your marriage license handy, too, sir? | 先生 你手边刚好也有 你们的结婚证书吗? |
[13:17] | No. I’m afraid I don’t. | 恐怕没有 |
[13:18] | Look, um… | 呃… |
[13:20] | I know these chop shops can be a bother, | 我知道这些汽车拆解厂 可能有些问题 |
[13:22] | but I have 100 percent cooperation record with the L.A.P.D. | 但是我过去对洛杉矶警局是 百分百的配合 |
[13:26] | If you don’t mind just checking your files. | 不介意的话 你们可以查查档案 |
[13:27] | I’m sure none of this would be necessary. | 我确信这完全没有必要 |
[13:29] | I’m afraid it is, sir. | 恐怕是有必要的 先生 |
[13:30] | I apologize. | 我向你致歉 |
[13:32] | We can get this fixed up in a minute. I promise. | 我们很快就可以弄清楚 我保证 |
[13:36] | Better safe than sorry, | 小心点总是比较好的 |
[13:38] | I suppose. | 我想应该是吧 |
[13:40] | It’s all right if I step inside and tell my assistant I’ll be missing lunch? | 我进去告诉我助手一声 我不会回来吃午饭了 可以吗? |
[13:46] | Go right ahead, sir. | 请吧 先生 |
[13:48] | All right. | 好的 |
[14:07] | The Japanese consulate is working on | 日本领事馆正在 |
[14:09] | getting us the dental records. | 帮我们取得牙齿记录 |
[14:11] | All I’ve told them so far | 目前为止我只告诉他们 |
[14:13] | is that the victims drowned. | 说死者是溺死的 |
[14:15] | We don’t know that. | 我们还不知道 |
[14:16] | We can’t say what happened to them. | 我们无法确定 他们到底发生了什麽事 |
[14:17] | Right, so, | 是的 那麽 |
[14:18] | why have you brought the husband in already | 那 为什麽你现在就把 那个丈夫抓回来 |
[14:20] | and put him in an interview room? | 而且把他带进审讯室了? |
[14:21] | Don’t you want a definite I.D. on the victims | 你问Andrews之前 |
[14:23] | before you start asking Andrews questions? | 不是应该先弄清楚 被害者是谁吗? |
[14:25] | Well, of course, that’s what I want | 是的 当然 我也想这样 |
[14:27] | Frankly, it seems to me we don’t even know enough yet | 坦白说 对我而言 我觉得我们知道的还不足以 |
[14:29] | to tell him that Yumi and Aiko are dead. | 告诉他Yumi和Aiko死了 |
[14:31] | Let alone treat him like a suspect. | 更别说把他当嫌犯抓起来了 |
[14:34] | It’s completely backwards, Will. | Will 你这是扯我后腿吗? |
[14:35] | Is that what you want me to say? | 你想让我说这样的话吗? |
[14:37] | Normally, we get notified by a relative that people are missing | 通常 我们都是接到亲属 通报失踪 |
[14:40] | and we search until we find the bodies, | 然后我们调查 直到找到尸体 |
[14:41] | now we’re finding the bodies | 现在我们却先找到尸体 |
[14:43] | checking to see if anyone’s reported them missing | 再调查是否有人通报失踪 |
[14:44] | while searching for a relative to notify. | 同时准备知会死者的亲属 |
[14:47] | It’s…it’s out of order. | 顺序整个乱了 |
[14:51] | But Andrews is driving his wife’s car to work. | 但是Andrews开著他妻子的车 去工作 |
[14:54] | Do we arrest people for that now? | 我们现在因为这样就抓人吗? |
[14:56] | I didn’t arrest him. I brought him in for questioning. | 我没有抓他 我只是把他带来问话 |
[14:58] | And what did you want me to do, Will? | Will 你想要我怎麽做呢? |
[14:59] | What if he’s guilty of the murder of his wife and child? | 如果是他杀了妻儿呢? |
[15:02] | What if he’s not? | 要是他没有呢? |
[15:03] | Shouldn’t he know what’s going on? | 他不该知道发生什麽事吗? |
[15:05] | Look, | 看 |
[15:06] | I’m just stalling the notification | 一旦牙齿记录确认相符的话 |
[15:08] | until I get a match on the dental records. | 我就会立刻告知他 |
[15:10] | So please, just don’t… | 所以 拜託你 请不要 |
[15:12] | don’t tell me how to run this case. | 不要告诉我怎麽办案 |
[15:19] | So L.A.X. has got no record of Yummi Takahashi– | L.A.X.没有Yummi Takahashi 的记录 |
[15:23] | Yumi. | |
[15:24] | Yumi. | |
[15:25] | Takahashi’s car going into or out of the airport. | Takahashi的车 没有进出机场的纪录 |
[15:29] | OK. | 好的 |
[15:31] | I need you to check terminal security tapes yourself. | 我要你亲自观看监视录影带 |
[15:34] | According to the airline, they had three bags checked through. | 根据航空公司资料 她们有3袋行李 |
[15:37] | Mr. Andrews here might have been waiting for them at the luggage carousel. | 这个Andrews先生 可能在行李运输带处等她们 |
[15:41] | Lieutenant Provenza, | Provenza副队长 |
[15:42] | we need to find out if Yumi and Aiko ever made it to their house. | 我们需要查清楚Yumi和Aiko 到底有没有回家 |
[15:46] | Check the car services, shuttles, | 看看从机场出发的租车公司 |
[15:47] | horse and buggies running from the airport. | 机场接驳巴士和马车的纪录 |
[15:49] | Someone picked them up. | 有人去接了她们 |
[15:51] | Lieutenant Flynn, | Flynn副队长 |
[15:52] | I need you to execute a search warrant of Yumi’s house. | 我要你带著搜索票 去搜索Yumi的房子 |
[15:55] | What am I looking for? | 我要找什麽? |
[15:56] | Everything. | 所有一切 |
[15:58] | Their luggage. | 她们的行李 |
[15:59] | Information related to their travel. | 有关她们旅行的资料 |
[16:01] | Suicide note. | 自杀的遗书 |
[16:02] | Also, these are pictures that Lieutenant Tao took of | 还有 这些是陶副队长拍的 |
[16:05] | what we dredged up from the harbor around the bodies. | 港口的尸体周围所挖掘到 的东西的照片 |
[16:07] | See if you can find a mate to that lamp. | 看看能不能找到 和这个灯配对的另一盏灯 |
[16:10] | Another striped sleeping bag. | 另一个条纹睡袋 |
[16:12] | Computer that goes with this monitor. | 和这个萤幕配套的电脑 |
[16:13] | – You got it. – Thank you. | – 瞭解 – 谢谢 |
[16:15] | Sergeant Gabriel, | Gabriel警官 |
[16:17] | I want a complete criminal background check on Paul Andrews. | 我要一份Paul Andrews 完整的犯罪背景调查 |
[16:19] | If he was sent to the principal’s office, | 就算是他因为嚼口香糖 |
[16:21] | for chewing gum, I want to know about it. | 被送到校长办公室 我也要知道 |
[16:23] | Uh, I want the rest of you to stay close by. | 我要你们剩下的人随时待命 |
[16:26] | In case stuff comes up in there | 万一有什麽线索出现 |
[16:27] | that I need you to follow up on. | 我需要你们立刻跟进 |
[16:29] | And Buzz, | 还有Buzz |
[16:31] | I want every update as it comes in. | 我希望一有什麽新消息 就立刻告诉我 |
[16:33] | Yes, Ma’am. | 是 女士 |
[16:50] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[16:53] | On top of everything else, | 最重要的是 |
[16:55] | our computers are down. | 我们的电脑挂了 |
[16:57] | Huh, naturally. | 哦 当然 |
[16:59] | And I have to, um… | 我必须 嗯… |
[17:01] | this is a bit of a bureaucratic boilerplate, | 有点官僚主义 照本宣科的规定 |
[17:03] | but, um, | 但是 呃 |
[17:04] | I have to say it. | 我还是得说 |
[17:06] | You have the right to an attorney. | 你有权请位律师 |
[17:07] | If you can’t afford an attorney, | 如果你请不起律师的话 |
[17:08] | the state will provide you with one. | 州政府会为你提供一位 |
[17:10] | Also, you have the right to remain silent. | 而且 你有权保持沉默 |
[17:12] | Anything you say can and will be used against you in a court of law | 你所说的一切 都会作为呈堂证供 |
[17:15] | Do you understand these rights? | 你明白这些权利了吗? |
[17:17] | I didn’t. | 我不明白 |
[17:18] | Are you really gonna arrest me for driving my wife’s car to work? | 你真的要因为我开我妻子的车 去上班而逮捕我吗? |
[17:21] | Well, no, but, uh… | 不 但是 呃… |
[17:24] | if you could put us in touch with her, | 如果你能让我们跟她联络的话 |
[17:27] | that would save a lot of time. | 可以节省很多时间 |
[17:29] | Finding Yumi’s a bit more on your shoulders than mine. | 比起我 寻找Yumi更该是你们的责任 |
[17:32] | I talked to the L.A.P.D. several times last February asking for help with that. | 去年2月我和洛杉矶警局 说了很多次希望你们帮忙找她 |
[17:36] | I was told there’s nothing you can do. | 我却被告知你们无能为力 |
[17:37] | Oh, really, why is that? | 哦 真的吗 怎麽会这样? |
[17:39] | Well, apparently, you have no legal authority in these situations. | 很显然 在这种情况下 你们没有法定权利 |
[17:42] | What kind of situations? | 什麽样的情况? |
[17:44] | Well, I’ll just go over the whole thing again then, shall I? | 好吧 我把整件事都叙述一遍 可以吗? |
[17:50] | I left home for work | 6个月前的一个早上 |
[17:53] | 6 months ago one morning, | 我出门上班 |
[17:54] | and when I got back, Yumi had packed up | 我回家的时候 Yumi已经带著行李 |
[17:57] | and gone with my daughter to Japan. | 和我的女儿去日本了 |
[18:01] | – You reported her missing? – No, no. | – 你通报她失踪了吗? – 不 没有 |
[18:02] | I reported her gone. | 我通报她自己离开的 |
[18:04] | She left a note. | 她留了字条 |
[18:05] | She said she had no choice but to raise our child in Tokyo. | 她说她没有选择 只能在东京抚养我们的孩子 |
[18:09] | She’s an adult, | 她是个成年人 |
[18:11] | Of course. | 当然是 |
[18:11] | She can change her mind about her marriage. | 她对她的婚姻变了心 |
[18:13] | People do, but… | 也是有人这样的 但是… |
[18:15] | taking our daughter with her. | 把我们的孩子也带走 |
[18:18] | I thought that was illegal. | 我认为那是违法的 |
[18:20] | But…it’s not. | 但是…那并不违法 |
[18:23] | ‘Cause I’m not a U.S. citizen. | 因为我不是美国公民 |
[18:25] | Which incidentally is why the car is still in Yumi’s name. | 顺便提一下 那就是为什麽 车仍在Yumi的名下 |
[18:28] | House and business, too. | 房子和公司也是一样 |
[18:30] | I’m so sorry about your trouble | 对于你的痛苦 |
[18:32] | and that you have to | 还有你必须 |
[18:33] | make all these payments | 为不在你名下的东西 |
[18:36] | for things you don’t own. | 付所有的帐单 |
[18:37] | Not to have anything that’s yours. | 而你却一无所有 我深感遗憾 |
[18:39] | Well, that’s not exactly true. | 你说的也不完全正确 |
[18:41] | I do have my own storage facility. A rather large one. | 我确实有我自己的仓库 相当大一间 |
[18:45] | The garage just got too small for our cars, | 车库太小了 放不下我们的车 |
[18:47] | and my past lives, | 还有我以前的一些东西 |
[18:49] | so I boxed myself up on Sunset Boulevard. | 所以我把我的东西装箱 放在Sunset大道 |
[18:52] | Detective Daniels has a storage facility, | Daniels探长也有个仓库 |
[18:54] | and she tells me whenever she needs to find something | 她告诉我 每次她要找什麽东西 |
[18:57] | she has to nearly take the entire day off to sort through it all. | 她要花将近一整天的时间 才把它找出来 |
[19:00] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[19:01] | Yeah, well. You have to be organized about it. | 没错 你必须有系统的整理它们 |
[19:04] | Daniels is going for a warrant. | Daniels去申请搜索票了 |
[19:07] | So, um… | 所以 嗯… |
[19:10] | you couldn’t talk your wife into coming back home? | 你无法说服你的妻子回家? |
[19:12] | No, I haven’t talked to her at all. | 不 我根本没和她谈过 |
[19:14] | I called her parents. | 我打电话给她的父母 |
[19:16] | They insist that they don’t know where she is. | 他们坚持说不知道她在哪 |
[19:18] | They’re lying, | 他们在撒谎 |
[19:19] | Of course. | 这是肯定的 |
[19:21] | What can I do? | 我能怎麽办? |
[19:23] | Right, right. I know. Not your problem. | 对 对 我知道 不是你的问题 |
[19:26] | British consulate said it couldn’t do anything either. | 英国领事馆也说 他们无能为力 |
[19:28] | Lieutenant Tao here has good relations with the British consulate. | 这裡的陶副队长 和英国领事馆的关係很好 |
[19:32] | Might be able to push things through when we’re done here. | 我们谈话结束的时候 也许就能把事情搞定 |
[19:35] | I’m on it. | 我现在就去办 |
[19:38] | Lieutenant Tao is checking with the consulate right now. | 陶副队长 现在去向领事馆求证了 |
[19:42] | Do you suppose it would do any good? | 你想会有所帮助吗? |
[19:43] | I mean, they couldn’t care less about me if I was French. | 我的意思是 如果我是法国人 他们就不会漠不关心 |
[19:47] | We’ll see what we can do. | 我们会想想办法 |
[19:50] | That certainly would be ironic, wouldn’t it? | 真是讽刺 不是吗? |
[19:52] | After all this. | 所有这一切 |
[19:53] | I mean, I’m only here today | 我是说 我今天得在这裡 |
[19:55] | because I took Yumi’s car to work instead of mine. | 仅仅是因为我开Yumi的车 而不是我自己的车去上班 |
[19:58] | I thought you said you didn’t own anything. | 我记得你说你名下没有财产 |
[20:00] | Oh, I don’t. It’s leased. | 是啊 那不是我的 是租来的 |
[20:02] | A Mercedes. | 一辆奔驰 |
[20:04] | Yumi’s family were coming last year, | 去年Yumi的家人来过 |
[20:06] | and I wanted to impress them. | 我当时想给他们 留下一个好印象 |
[20:08] | A lot of good that did. | 开辆好车可以增色不少 |
[20:10] | What… | 什麽… |
[20:12] | I hear a buzzing sound. | 我怎麽听到周围有嗡嗡声 |
[20:14] | Do you hear a buzz? | 你有听到吗? |
[20:15] | Getting Detective Sanchez right now. | 我正在联繫Sanchez探长 |
[20:17] | I assume you want him to run the Mercedes plates around the airport? | 我认为你要他在机场周围 找找看有没有那辆奔驰车? |
[20:19] | I’m sorry. | 很抱歉 |
[20:20] | What were we, um… | 我们说到哪儿了… |
[20:22] | Oh, right. Yumi’s parents. | 哦 对了 Yumi的父母 |
[20:24] | They came and they didn’t like you. | 他们来过 不过他们不喜欢你 |
[20:25] | No. | 是啊 |
[20:26] | Nothing I said was good enough for her father. | 不管我说什麽 他父亲总是不满意 |
[20:29] | And Yumi seemed ashamed of me. | Yumi觉得我丢了她的脸 |
[20:33] | Frankly, I’m so angry at her. | 坦白说 我很气她 |
[20:34] | I don’t even know if I want to speak to her again. | 我甚至不知道要不要再理她 |
[20:38] | But my daughter is so young. | 可是我的女儿还那麽小 |
[20:41] | She’s just 2 weeks and 2 days shy of her 5th birthday. | 再过2个星期零2天 她就要满5岁了 |
[20:47] | Every day she’s gone, I can feel her just… | 她不在的日子 我就感觉到她好像是… |
[20:50] | forgetting me. | 把我忘了 |
[20:52] | What’s her name? | 她叫什麽名字? |
[20:54] | Aiko. | |
[20:56] | Got a picture. | 我有一张她的照片 |
[20:58] | Or two. | 还是2张 |
[21:01] | My little charmer. | 我的小天使 |
[21:03] | There she is. | 这就是她 |
[21:06] | Boy trouble. | 长大了肯定会迷死一堆男孩 |
[21:07] | That’s my prediction for her. | 这是我对她的预言 |
[21:11] | Look at that smile. | 看看她的笑容 |
[21:18] | I kept the letter | 我留著 |
[21:21] | Yumi wrote me saying goodbye. | Yumi写给我的道别信 |
[21:34] | So Andrews has no criminal record in the states, | Andrews在我国没有犯罪记录 |
[21:37] | and INS gave him a clean bill of health when he applied for his visa. | 而且在申请签证时 移民局也 给了他无传染病的健康证明书 |
[21:40] | Did you find anything on him? | 你有什麽发现? |
[21:42] | His story about the British consulate checks out. | 他那关于英国领事馆的故事 调查清楚了 |
[21:45] | And the guy I talked to there said | 跟我谈话的那个人说 |
[21:46] | Andrews was so insistent about getting his daughter back. | Andrews非常坚持 把他的女儿要回来 |
[21:48] | They actually had the family contacted by their ambassador to Japan. | 他们也确实透过大使联繫了 他妻子在日本的家人 |
[21:51] | But the Takahashis insisted | 可是Takahashis家坚持说 |
[21:53] | they didn’t know where their daughter was. | 他们也不知道 他们的女儿在哪裡 |
[21:55] | Now, see, then that’s funny | 这可真奇怪 |
[21:57] | because it was the father | 因为正是那位父亲 |
[21:58] | who reported Yumi and Aiko missing 5 days ago | 发现Yumi和Aiko 没有从洛杉矶回去 |
[22:01] | when they didn’t come back from L.A. | 于是在5天前通报她们失踪了 |
[22:02] | So she had been in Japan. | 也就是说她回过日本 |
[22:04] | Yeah, and now she’s in the morgue. | 是啊 但她现在却躺在停尸间 |
[22:06] | Aiko and Yumi’s dental records. | Aiko和Yumi的牙齿记录 |
[22:08] | Perfect match. | 完全相符 |
[22:09] | Oh, and Sergeant, | 哦 警官 |
[22:10] | please inform Her ladyship | 告诉夫人 |
[22:12] | that I can’t find any transport for these two from the airport. | 我找不到任何她们从机场 搭乘的交通工具 |
[22:18] | That’s horrible. | 真是太糟糕了 |
[22:20] | That’s horrible to leave a letter like this. | 只留下这样的一封信 真是太糟糕了 |
[22:25] | Yumi should’ve spoken to you in person. | Yumi应该跟你面对面谈谈的 |
[22:29] | You carry it around with you. | 你把这封信随身携带 |
[22:32] | Do you find that odd? | 你觉得很奇怪? |
[22:35] | Maybe it is. | 也许是很怪 |
[22:39] | Still, it might be the last I ever hear from her. | 不过 这也许是我最后有她的消息 |
[22:44] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[22:46] | Even though it is | 儘管这种做法 |
[22:47] | rather unkind | 非常无情 |
[22:49] | I can’t bring myself to part with it. | 我仍然觉得难以割捨这段感情 |
[22:55] | I wonder if we made the right decision. | 我常在想 我们是否做了正确的决定 |
[22:57] | Hey, Chief. | 嘿 长官 |
[22:58] | We got a match on the dental records from the morgue. | 停尸间报告说 牙齿记录完全吻合 |
[23:00] | It is this guy’s wife and daughter, | 的确是这个傢伙的妻女 |
[23:02] | but his story checks out, | 不过他说的话都已经证实了 |
[23:05] | and Detective Sanchez says | Sanchez探长报告说 |
[23:05] | they have no record of his Mercedes at the airport either. | 机场也没有 他那辆奔驰车的记录 |
[23:09] | I should’ve just kept quiet and nodded. | 我该保持沉默 然后点头 |
[23:13] | Anyway… | 不管怎样… |
[23:16] | it seems we’ve come rather a long way from talking about my wife’s car and chop shops | 我们现在谈论的话题 似乎离我妻子的车 和我的汽车拆解厂太远了点 |
[23:21] | Yes, we have. | 是的 的确 |
[23:23] | Yes. | 是的 |
[23:26] | So, you haven’t seen them. | 所以说 自从你妻子带女儿去日本后 |
[23:28] | since your wife took your daughter to Japan? | 你就再也没有看过她们? |
[23:31] | No. | 是的 |
[23:36] | Is this gonna take much longer, do you think? | 这时间是否花得太长了点 你认为呢? |
[23:38] | I ought to be getting back to work. | 我必须回去工作了 |
[23:39] | And really, I mean, if you have an in | 还有 如果你们真的跟 |
[23:41] | with the British consulate, | 英国领事馆有点交情的话 |
[23:42] | then that’s great, | 那真的太棒了 |
[23:43] | but I feel like I’ve talked about my family enough. | 不过我觉得对于我的家庭 我已经说的够多了 |
[23:48] | So if I told you | 如果我告诉你 |
[23:50] | that Yumi and Aiko | Yumi和Aiko |
[23:52] | came to Los Angeles from Tokyo 20 days ago, | 20天前从东京来到洛杉矶 |
[23:55] | you’d be very surprised. | 你一定会很惊讶 |
[24:01] | Oh, my God. This isn’t about a car, is it? | 哦 我的天啊 根本与车无关 是不是? |
[24:07] | What are you playing then? | 你在玩什麽把戏? |
[24:11] | Do you know something about the whereabouts of my wife and daughter? | 你是不是知道 我妻子和女儿的下落? |
[24:13] | So Yumi and Aiko didn’t come to your house from the airport? | Yumi和Aiko离开机场后 并没有去你家 是吗? |
[24:16] | No. Where is my daughter? | 没有 我女儿在哪裡? |
[24:17] | When was the last time you had– | 你最后一次… |
[24:19] | Answer the bloody question, woman. | 回答这该死的问题 你这女人 |
[24:20] | Where is my daughter!? | 我女儿在哪裡? |
[24:24] | – I’m sorry to inform you– – No. | – 我很遗憾的告诉你… – 不 |
[24:26] | Sir. | 先生 |
[24:27] | – It is my duty to inform you… – No. | – 我有责任告诉你… – 不 |
[24:28] | that your wife and daughter were found tied together | 今天早上 有人在洛杉矶港的水底 |
[24:30] | at the bottom of the Los Angeles harbor this morning | 发现你的妻子和女儿 用绳子捆在一起 |
[24:33] | and it appears that they have been dead for over two weeks. | 而且她们似乎已经死亡 超过2个星期了 |
[24:37] | I’m sorry, um… | 我很抱歉… |
[24:39] | I’m trying to understand. | 我试著理解 |
[24:41] | I, uh… | 我… |
[24:44] | I don’t think I believe you. | 我想我不相信你 |
[24:45] | Actually, what, you’re saying that Aiko’s… | 事实上 你说什麽Aiko已经… |
[24:49] | She’s…dead? | 她已经…死了? |
[24:51] | I’m sorry, sir. She is. | 很遗憾 先生 她的确是死了 |
[24:57] | It’s a mistake. | 一定是搞错了 |
[24:59] | You made a mistake. | 你们搞错了 |
[25:02] | It must be. | 肯定是 |
[25:18] | That’s my little girl. | 那是我的小女儿 |
[25:24] | That’s my little girl. | 那是我的小女儿 |
[25:42] | Excuse me. | 失陪一下 |
[25:51] | Stay in here. | 你守在这裡 |
[25:58] | Chief, we’ve come up dry everywhere else. | 长官 我们到处都查过了 |
[26:01] | Flynn found something out at Andrews’ house that we… | Flynn在Andrews的家裡 发现了些东西… |
[26:04] | we thought you might like to see. | 我们觉得你可能会想看看 |
[26:14] | Who is that? | 那是谁? |
[26:16] | Meet Andrews’ new girlfriend and her son. | 见见Andrews的新任女友 还有她的儿子 |
[26:19] | They moved into his house two months ago. | 他们2个月前搬进了他家 |
[26:29] | Hello. Keiko. | 你好 Keiko |
[26:32] | I’m Deputy Chief Brenda Leigh Johnson of the L.A.P.D. | 我是洛杉矶警局的 Brenda Leigh Johnson副警长 |
[26:40] | You’re living with Paul Andrews now, is that right? | 你们目前跟Paul Andrews 住在一起 是不是? |
[26:44] | Yes. | 是的 |
[26:46] | How long ago did you two meet? | 你们多久前认识的? |
[26:50] | Almost 3 month. | 差不多3个月了 |
[26:52] | I meet him online. | 我在网路上认识他的 |
[26:54] | Paul very nice man. | Paul是个很好的人 |
[26:56] | He take care of us. | 他很照顾我们 |
[26:58] | We not be able to do anything without him. | 没有他 我们什麽都做不成 |
[27:01] | Maybe I have to go back to Japan. | 也许我该回日本去 |
[27:05] | Did you know that Paul was married? | 你知道Paul已婚吗? |
[27:09] | Yes. | 是的 |
[27:11] | Yes. | 是的 |
[27:13] | I’m married, too. | 我也结婚了 |
[27:16] | My husband beat me. | 我丈夫打我 |
[27:18] | He beat my son. | 还打我儿子 |
[27:21] | Paul’s wife leave him. | Paul的妻子离开了他 |
[27:23] | He not want to think it, | 他不愿意去想这件事 |
[27:25] | but she could be seeing other man. | 但她可能去找另外一个男人了 |
[27:27] | Japanese man. | 日本男人 |
[27:30] | Yumi not coming back. | Yumi不会回来了 |
[27:32] | I read her letter. | 我看过她的信 |
[27:35] | But Yumi did come back. | 可是Yumi的确回来了 |
[27:40] | She came back about 3 weeks ago, | 她大概3个星期前就回来了 |
[27:42] | and I’m thinking that she might have arranged to be driven back to her house. | 而且我想她可能有安排司机 载她回家 |
[27:46] | Are you home during the day? | 你白天都在家吗? |
[27:49] | Yes. | 是的 |
[27:51] | Unless I shop. | 除非我有出去买东西 |
[27:53] | And did Yumi and Aiko come back to their house while you were there? | 你在家时 Yumi和Aiko有回去吗? |
[27:57] | No. | 没有 |
[27:59] | They not come back. | 她们没有回来 |
[28:02] | It my house now. | 那裡现在是我的家了 |
[28:08] | Excuse me. | 失陪一下 |
[28:15] | Commander. | 指挥官 |
[28:17] | I saw the background search Sergeant Gabriel filed | 我看到Gabriel警官申请的 背景调查搜索 |
[28:20] | and I thought you might like to know | 即使Paul Andrews 没有任何犯罪记录 |
[28:22] | that even though Paul Andrews has no criminal record. | 我认为你也许会想知道这件事 |
[28:26] | 6 years ago, his first wife disappeared. | 6年前 他的第一任妻子失踪了 |
[28:30] | One wife missing is a tragedy, but two. | 一个妻子失踪是个悲剧 但是2个的话… |
[28:33] | We worked it as a critical missing. | 我们按重要失踪案进行调查 |
[28:36] | I watched the interviews, Chief, | 我看过审讯过程 长官 |
[28:38] | and I gotta say, | 我想说的是 |
[28:40] | he seemed genuine. | 他看起来很真诚 |
[28:41] | And he had a rock-solid alibi. | 而且他的不在场证明 也无懈可击 |
[28:44] | First wife’s name is Hosi? | 他第一任妻子的名字叫Hosi? |
[28:45] | Right. | 是的 |
[28:46] | And everyone said how very much in love they were. | 所有人都说他们2个非常恩爱 |
[28:49] | And Hosi was never found? | 一直都没有找到Hosi? |
[28:50] | No. And we looked for her, too. Everywhere. | 没有 我们所有的地方都找过 |
[28:53] | Here, Japan, Mexico. | 这裡 日本 墨西哥 |
[28:55] | Why Mexico? | 为什麽是墨西哥? |
[28:56] | We found her abandoned car at the Gloria Arboretum. | 我们在Gloria植物园 找到了她遗弃的车子 |
[28:59] | Grounds keeper there had a rape record, | 那个地方的看守人 有强暴的纪录 |
[29:01] | and he lit out to Guadalajara before we could question him. | 而在我们审讯他之前 他逃到了墨西哥的Guadalajara |
[29:04] | This rapist, | 这个强暴犯 |
[29:05] | he was an expert landscaper. | 是一位专业的园艺设计师 |
[29:08] | He could’ve buried Hosi anywhere | 他可能把Hosi埋在 |
[29:11] | between here and Mexico | 这裡和墨西哥之间的任何地方 |
[29:13] | unless that’s her. | 除非…那就是她 |
[29:16] | Could almost be her twin sister. | 简直就是她的双胞胎姐妹 |
[29:19] | Well, I think if nothing else, | 我认为只能这麽说 |
[29:21] | it’s fair to say Paul Andrews had a type. | 很显然 Paul Andrews有偏爱的类型 |
[29:23] | Or the girl he falls in love with keeps rising from the dead. | 或者是他爱上的女孩 不断地死而复生 |
[29:27] | OK, thank you very much, Commander. | 好的 非常感谢 指挥官 |
[29:29] | Sergeant Gabriel, | Gabriel警官 |
[29:30] | if you could keep an eye on Keiko for me, please. | 能不能请你帮我注意Keiko |
[29:32] | And call Detective Sanchez | 另外打电话给Sanchez探长 |
[29:34] | and have him start dragging the short-term | 让他去调查一下 |
[29:35] | parking structure video | Yumi和Aiko落水的码头附近 |
[29:36] | near the terminal Yumi and Aiko flew into. | 停车场的监视录影带 |
[29:39] | – Thank you. – Yes, Ma’am. | – 谢谢 – 好的 女士 |
[29:42] | So, how did Andrews take the news about his wife and daughter? | Andrews听到他妻女的消息 有什麽反应? |
[29:45] | Terrible. He was stunned. | 太糟了 他吓呆了 |
[29:47] | So, are we absolutely certain it’s him, | 所以 能肯定是他干的 |
[29:49] | or is there a possibility he’s telling the truth? | 或者他说的有可能是实话? |
[29:53] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[29:54] | I don’t know. Excuse me. | 我不知道 不好意思 |
[30:12] | I should like to go home now, | 我想要回家 |
[30:13] | and I’ll need a ride since you have my car. | 你们得送我回去 因为我的车子在你们那裡 |
[30:17] | And I think an apology might be in order. | 而且我要求你们向我道歉 |
[30:21] | I am sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[30:23] | And I understand that your feelings are raw right now | 我知道你现在真的很难过 |
[30:25] | but the truth is– | 但事实是… |
[30:26] | Please, you have no idea how I feel. | 拜託 你根本不明白我的感受 |
[30:31] | And do not presume to talk to me about the truth. | 别假装要告诉我事实 |
[30:33] | Since you brought me here on entirely false pretenses. | 因为是你把我骗到这裡来 |
[30:36] | – And have done nothing – Mr. Andrews, | – 什麽也没做 – Andrews先生 |
[30:37] | – but lie to me– -…discuss in a case like this. | – 只是不停地骗我… – …对于这样的案子 |
[30:40] | Mr. Andrews, | Andrews先生 |
[30:41] | I in–insist you listen to me, and right this second | 此时此刻 我坚持你先听我说 |
[30:43] | because we are trying to figure out | 因为我们正试图查明 |
[30:45] | how your second wife ended up at the bottom of the harbor | 你的第二任太太怎麽会 |
[30:47] | with your daughter tied to her waist, | 和绑在她腰间的女儿一起 沉在海港底部死了 |
[30:48] | and it is your duty to help us. | 帮我们查明真相是你的责任 |
[30:51] | And then there is the matter of your girlfriend | 另一件事是 你的女友和她儿子 |
[30:54] | and her son who you moved into your house after your wife disappeared | 在你太太失踪后 搬进了你家 |
[30:58] | My wife did not disappear. | 我太太没有失踪 |
[31:00] | She went to Japan. | 她是去了日本 |
[31:01] | – I’ve been through this. – I’m sorry. It’s confusing. | – 我经历了那种痛苦 – 对不起 我都搞混了 |
[31:03] | I’m getting your last wife mixed up with your first | 我把你上一任太太 和第一任搞混了 |
[31:05] | who most definitely disappeared. | 你的第一任太太 毫无疑问是失踪了 |
[31:07] | Your second wife left you and was recovered this morning dead. | 你的第二任太太离开了你 今天早上被发现 死了 |
[31:12] | And your girlfriend is in my office right now. | 而你的女友现在在我办公室裡 |
[31:14] | That is the correct order, | 这个顺序才正确 |
[31:15] | isn’t it, Mr. Andrews? | 是吧 Andrews先生? |
[31:17] | It’s hard to say because they look so much alike. | 实在很容易搞混 因为她们长得太像了 |
[31:21] | Well, since you’ve decided to make this day even worse than necessary | 既然你已经决定 让我今天糟糕透顶 |
[31:24] | which is apparently your purpose on earth, | 很明显的这其实才是你的目的 |
[31:26] | I’ll see if I can explain things to your satisfaction. | 我来看看能不能把事情 解释到能让你满意的程度 |
[31:29] | Yes, I have a girlfriend. | 是的 我有个女朋友 |
[31:31] | After 3 months of searching for my wife | 在我找老婆找了3个月后 |
[31:33] | I looked online for someone to spend time with. | 我上网找人消磨时间 |
[31:35] | And Keiko, | 而Keiko |
[31:38] | who looks awfully like Yumi, | 和Yumi长得非常像 |
[31:41] | who looks awfully like Hosi, | 和Hosi长得非常像 |
[31:43] | who disappeared after our first year of marriage, | Hosi在我们婚后一年失踪了 |
[31:48] | and to make me go through this. | 是Keiko帮我渡过难关 |
[31:51] | This is the most painful period of my life, | 这是我一生中最痛苦的时候 |
[31:53] | and it’s not even an hour after telling me my daughter is dead. | 甚至不到一个小时前 你们又告诉我我女儿死了 |
[31:58] | It is inhuman. | 真是太残酷了 |
[32:04] | Let’s go through it quickly then. | 那我们快点把事情搞清楚吧 |
[32:14] | Very well. | 很好 |
[32:19] | Until my daughter was born, | 在我女儿出生前 |
[32:22] | I would say that Hosi was the true… | 我会说Hosi是我生命中的… |
[32:26] | love of my life. | 挚爱 |
[32:28] | More than that, I admired her. | 除此之外 我欣赏她 |
[32:30] | She was beautiful, and talented, and… | 她美丽 有天赋 而且… |
[32:35] | if I am guilty of anything, | 如果我有什麽错的话 |
[32:37] | it is of trying to recreate my first marriage over and over again. | 我错在一再试图 再造我的第一次婚姻 |
[32:41] | Choosing women because of their physical resemblance to Hosi | 我因为她们长得像Hosi 而选择她们 |
[32:44] | and possibly that hasn’t worked out for me. | 也许我失败了 |
[32:46] | But to a degree, we are our patterns. | 但从某种程度上说 我们都是定式的 |
[32:51] | I remember. Someone… | 我记得 有人… |
[32:53] | I think it was my first Latin master, | 我想是我的第一个拉丁语老师 |
[32:55] | he told me that if you were locked in a library of the world’s miseries. | 他跟我说 如果一个人被锁在痛苦的地狱 |
[32:59] | You would be led almost inexorably to choose your own | 你一定会选择你所受过的痛苦 |
[33:02] | because it’s the pain you’re familiar with. | 因为这种痛苦是你所熟悉的 |
[33:06] | Still… | 然而… |
[33:08] | isn’t 3 months a little early to start dating again? | 3个月就开始另寻新欢 是不是早了点? |
[33:11] | Oh, really. | 哦 是吗 |
[33:13] | Well, I am dreadfully sorry that I didn’t know you | 我非常抱歉 |
[33:16] | when I was sitting in my house alone night after night drinking | 在我孤单地坐在我的屋子裡 夜以继夜不停地喝酒 |
[33:19] | until the glass fell out of my hand. | 直到杯子从手中滑落时 没能早点认识你 |
[33:21] | How long does the L.A.P.D. require someone to remain alone | 洛杉矶警局认为一个人在 被抛弃后应该要维持孤单多久 |
[33:24] | after they’ve been dumped and abandoned | 在一个人家庭破裂之后多久 |
[33:26] | and had their family ripped apart? | 才允许他再找别人? |
[33:27] | Have I violated some proscribed waiting period? | 我是不是触犯了什麽 等待时间的禁令? |
[33:30] | Is it your intention to make me feel even worse | 对于我女儿的死亡 你是不是嫌我还不够难过 |
[33:32] | about my daughter’s death than I already do? | 还要在我伤口上撒盐? 这就是你的企图吗? |
[33:35] | You read my wife’s letter, was it vague to you? | 你看过我太太的信了 你觉得还不够吗? |
[33:38] | She left me. | 她离开了我 |
[33:39] | What was I supposed to do, | 我应该怎麽办 |
[33:40] | sit in my house for the rest of my life waiting for the divorce papers? | 乾坐在家裡等她送离婚协议 度过我的下半辈子? |
[33:43] | Are we sure it’s him? | 我们能肯定是他做的吗? |
[33:46] | I will say, | 我只能说 |
[33:47] | she usually catches them in a lie a lot sooner than this. | 这麽长的时间 谎话通常 应该早就已经被她拆穿了 |
[33:49] | By all means, Miss Johnson, counsel me. | Johnson女士 拜託告诉我 |
[33:53] | What have I done wrong? | 我到底做错了什麽? |
[34:00] | Let’s talk for a second about, um… | 我们来谈谈有关 嗯… |
[34:03] | this morning. | 今天早上的事情 |
[34:06] | Yumi and Aiko were tied together | Yumi和Aiko被捆在一起 |
[34:08] | in a manner indicating a form of ritual Japanese suicide | 从姿势看 像是某种日本自杀仪式 |
[34:12] | known as Oyaka-shinju. | 叫Oyaka-shinju |
[34:14] | That’s ridiculous. | 太荒谬了 |
[34:16] | Yumi would never, never hurt our daughter. | Yumi绝不可能伤害我们的女儿 |
[34:19] | She lived for her. | 她是为女儿而活的 |
[34:21] | What if she found out that you were living with another woman? | 要是她发现 你和另一个女人住在一起了呢? |
[34:27] | She wouldn’t have. | 不可能 |
[34:28] | What if she came back | 可能她回到家 |
[34:29] | and saw Keiko living in her house? | 看见Keiko住在她的房子裡 |
[34:30] | She couldn’t have. | 不可能的 |
[34:32] | Keiko would’ve told me. I’m certain. | 要是她有回去 Keiko会跟我说的 我肯定 |
[34:38] | Did Yumi have any connection to the Los Angeles harbor? | Yumi和洛杉矶港有什麽关联吗? |
[34:41] | Yeah. We were married there at ports-of-call. | 是的 我们在停靠港结的婚 |
[34:47] | Are you implying that she may have killed herself there as a… | 你是不是暗示 她在那裡自杀是为了… |
[34:52] | A signal to me? | 为了向我表示什麽? |
[34:55] | This is the last of his boxes from the storage unit. | 这是他仓库裡最后一个箱子了 |
[34:59] | No luggage, huh? | 没行李吗? |
[35:00] | Uh-uh. No sleeping bags, | 嗯 没有睡袋 |
[35:02] | no lamps, no furniture, no computer. | 没有灯 没有傢俱 没有电脑 |
[35:05] | This is Paul and Hosi’s wedding album. | 这是Paul和Hosi的结婚相簿 |
[35:07] | Hosi, his first wife. | Hosi 他的第一任太太 |
[35:09] | They got married at the Gloria Arboretum. | 他们在Gloria植物园结婚 |
[35:11] | Pretty garden, isn’t it? | 很漂亮的庭园 不是吗? |
[35:13] | It’s nice. | 挺漂亮的 |
[35:16] | Uh, we also unpacked some diving stuff. | 我们也发现了一些潜水物品 |
[35:18] | A wet suit and a face mask. | 一件湿的潜水衣 和一个潜水面罩 |
[35:20] | But it’s not really incriminating. | 但这些都不能证明他有罪 |
[35:22] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[35:23] | Found something at the airport. | 在机场找到了些东西 |
[35:26] | So I’m looking at the tape. | 我正在看录影带 |
[35:27] | I see this guy in a service van leaving the airport parking structure. | 看到这个人开著小货车 离开停车场 |
[35:30] | And he’s got Yumi and Aiko with him. | Yumi和Aiko和他在一起 |
[35:34] | Shouldn’t she know about this? | 是不是应该让她知道这个? |
[35:37] | Chief, Detective Sanchez found film from the airport we need you to see. | 长官 Sanchez探长从机场找到 录影带 需要你过来看看 |
[35:44] | OK. | 好吧 |
[35:48] | I think it’s time for us to take a break. | 我想我们休息一下吧 |
[35:51] | Are you hungry or thirsty? | 饿不饿?还是渴了? |
[35:55] | Is there anything I can get you while I’m out? | 我要不要给你带点什麽回来? |
[36:04] | There’s nothing you can do for me. | 没有什麽是你可以为我做的 |
[36:09] | Nothing. | 没有 |
[36:14] | OK. | 好吧 |
[36:17] | Back in a minute. | 我马上就回来 |
[36:24] | Now here comes the van. | 现在 车来了 |
[36:25] | You can’t make out the driver, | 看不清开车的人 |
[36:27] | but that’s Yumi with Aiko on her lap. | 但能看到Yumi 而Aiko坐在她腿上 |
[36:30] | I need this van, and the guy who drives it, | 我要这辆车 还有开车的人 |
[36:32] | and I need him now! | 立刻把他找出来 |
[36:34] | Flynn, Gabriel. | |
[36:46] | So, Donny, is it. Your name is Donny? | Donny 是吧 你叫Donny? |
[36:48] | Yes, Ma’am. | 是的 长官 |
[36:49] | You know why you’re here? | 知道你为什麽在这吗? |
[36:50] | No. No idea. | 不知道 |
[36:51] | Really? Well, let me explain it to you then. | 是吗?那好 我解释给你听 |
[36:53] | – You’re here because of cameras. – Cameras? | – 你来这是因为镜头的缘故 – 镜头? |
[36:55] | They’re everywhere nowadays, did you know that? | 现在到处都有镜头 你知道吗? |
[36:57] | Since 911, taking pictures of people leaving parking garages and stuff like that | 911之后 拍下离开停车场的人 类似这样的镜头 |
[37:01] | I’m gonna open the back of your van. | 我要打开你的后车厢 |
[37:03] | – Is that OK? – What do you want to do that for? | – 没问题吧 – 为什麽? |
[37:04] | Why, you got something in there you don’t want us to see? | 怎麽 有什麽见不得人的东西吗? |
[37:06] | Stand over here and lose that attitude. | 站著别动 老实点 |
[37:21] | OK, OK, OK, uh… | 好 好 好 嗯… |
[37:23] | I hit another car, and I drove away. | 我撞了车 然后逃逸了 |
[37:25] | I fled the scene, but I didn’t hurt anyone. | 我逃离了现场 但没人受伤 |
[37:27] | Where’s your other sleeping bag? | 你的另一个睡袋在哪裡? |
[37:29] | You hear the lady, where’s your other sleeping bag?! | 听到长官的话没 另一个睡袋在哪裡?! |
[37:31] | How do you know I had another sleeping bag? | 你怎麽知道 我还有另一个睡袋的? |
[37:34] | It was stolen after I had the accident in the van. | 在那次事故后 就被人偷走了 |
[37:37] | Look, can’t I just say I’m sorry and pay? | 我道歉然赔钱行不行? |
[37:41] | Cuff this bastard and read him his rights. | 把这混蛋铐起来 宣读他的权利给他听 |
[37:43] | Hey, hey, lady. Wait. | 嘿 长官 等等 |
[37:44] | – Shut up and listen! – It was an accident! | – 住嘴 给我听清楚! – 只是一次意外! |
[37:46] | I’ll pay for it. | 我会赔钱 |
[37:48] | You have the right to remain silent. | 你有权保持沉默 |
[37:49] | I did just as much damage to my van– | 我的车也撞坏了… |
[37:52] | Wait a minute, wait a minute, wait a minute. | 等一下 等一下 等一下 |
[37:53] | You said you had an accident? | 你说你发生了事故? |
[37:55] | Yes. Yes, I scraped it pretty bad. | 是的 撞得不轻 |
[37:56] | I dented the rear and the side. | 我车的后面和侧边都撞瘪了 |
[37:58] | Where’s the damage to your van? | 车上的撞痕呢? |
[38:00] | I had it fixed. | 我把它修好了 |
[38:02] | I never reported it to the insurance company. | 我没找保险公司 |
[38:04] | I paid cash. | 我付现 |
[38:07] | What’s the name of the body shop you took it to? | 你修车的汽车修理厂名字是? |
[38:13] | I think you have enough for an arrest. | 我认为你有足够证据逮人了 |
[38:14] | You have Yumi’s shoes. | 你有Yumi的鞋子 |
[38:16] | Andrews had possession of the vehicle | 他太太和女儿 被接出机场的时候 |
[38:17] | when his wife and daughter were picked up at the airport. | 车子在Andrews那裡 |
[38:20] | The diving stuff connects him to the belt. | 潜水物品联繫了他和潜水带 |
[38:22] | He stole that sleeping bag from the van, | 他从车裡偷了睡袋 |
[38:25] | and he dropped his wife and daughter off in it over the edge of a pier. | 他把太太和女儿放在睡袋裡 丢下了码头 |
[38:28] | The problem is I have no physical evidence. | 问题是我没有直接的证据 |
[38:31] | Nothing…at all. | 完全…没有 |
[38:33] | Plus any decent defense attorney can provide a credible alternative suspect | 而且任何一个不错的辩护律师 都有办法提供另一个嫌犯 |
[38:37] | thanks to our good friend Donny. | 真是多亏了我们的好友Donny |
[38:39] | It was his van, | 车子是他的 |
[38:40] | he has the sleeping bags. | 睡袋是他的 |
[38:41] | There’s no way to establish the time of death. | 没办法确定死亡时间 |
[38:43] | We were hoping we would find something in all this | 我们希望可以在这裡面 找到证据 |
[38:45] | that would tie him to the murder, | 把他跟这起谋杀案联繫在一起 |
[38:46] | but it’s all just stuff. | 但是这些只是杂物 |
[38:48] | Stop, stop. | 别动 别动 |
[38:49] | Stop. | 别动 |
[38:51] | Stop, stop. | 别动 别动 |
[38:52] | Opening those boxes. Stop. | 别打开箱子 别动 |
[38:54] | Why? | 为什麽? |
[38:57] | These boxes prove he did it. | 这些箱子可以证明是他做的 |
[39:00] | Do you know what’s in them? | 你知道这裡面是什麽吗? |
[39:01] | I don’t need to know. | 我不需要知道 |
[39:04] | Take those three unopened boxes | 搬3个没打开的箱子 |
[39:06] | and meet me outside the interview room. Thank you. | 到审讯室外等我 谢谢 |
[39:17] | I’ve had enough. | 我受够了 |
[39:18] | Really, I’m exhausted and sick to my stomach, | 真的 我精疲力尽了 胃也有点疼 |
[39:20] | and I need to go home. | 我需要回家了 |
[39:22] | Please have a seat, sir. | 先生 请坐 |
[39:23] | We have just one more thing to deal with. | 只剩一件事要处理了 |
[39:24] | I’m sorry, really. | 我很抱歉 真的 |
[39:26] | I’m all played out for the day. | 今天真的不行了 |
[39:27] | I have friends and relatives I need to call, | 我得给朋友和亲戚打电话 |
[39:29] | and I should like to see the bodies | 而且我想看看遗体 |
[39:31] | if that can be arranged. | 如果可以安排的话 |
[39:33] | We’ll get to that in a minute. | 那件事等一下谈 |
[39:35] | Do you know what these are, sir? | 知道这些是什麽吗 先生? |
[39:38] | Yes. You have no right to be going through my personal life. | 知道 你们无权搜查我的私人物品 |
[39:41] | As a matter of fact, | 事实上 |
[39:42] | I have every right to go through your personal life. | 我完全有权搜查你的私人物品 |
[39:44] | But I have to tell you, sir, | 但是我得告诉你 先生 |
[39:45] | it is not a place I’d like to linger. | 我可不想继续慢慢拖下去 |
[39:49] | How am I supposed to know these boxes are yours? | 我怎麽知道这些箱子是你的? |
[39:50] | Well, you got them from my storage facility. Obviously | 你们从我仓库拿的 很明显 |
[39:53] | That only proves that you possessed them. | 那只能说明你佔有这些东西 |
[39:54] | How can I be sure that you’re the proper owner? | 我怎麽能确定你就是所有人? |
[39:56] | Well, for one thing I can tell you what’s in them. | 因为我可以告诉你裡面是什麽 |
[39:57] | See this one, CC. | 看这个箱子 CC |
[39:59] | China cups wrapped in old newspapers. | 用旧报纸包的中国茶具 |
[40:01] | So be careful with it if you don’t mind, and in this one | 所以 请小心轻放 如果你们不介意的话 而这箱是 |
[40:04] | old video games from the mid ’90s. VG. | 90年代中期的电子游戏 VG |
[40:06] | So if I opened up this box and didn’t find china cups | 所以如果我打开这箱子 而裡面没有中国茶具的话 |
[40:09] | – you’d be very surprised? – I would. | – 你会很惊讶 是吧? – 是的 |
[40:11] | – Why is that? – Because I packed them myself. | – 为什麽? – 因为是我自己打包的 |
[40:12] | – I don’t believe you. – Well, it’s the truth. | – 我不相信你 – 这是事实 |
[40:14] | – You swear to it? – On my life. | – 你发誓? – 以性命发誓 |
[40:16] | You know what’s interesting about that, Mr. Andrews? | 有个问题很有趣 你知道吗 Andrews先生? |
[40:19] | Is that when you packed up these boxes, you used nylon cord | 那就是当你打包这些箱子时 你用了尼龙绳 |
[40:21] | made with surgeon’s knots. | 打了外科结 |
[40:24] | And it’s the exact same type of cord, | 相同种类的绳子 |
[40:27] | and the exact same kind of knots that you used to tie the body | 和同样的打结方式 |
[40:30] | of your wife to that of your daughter | 在你用潜水带把你妻子和女儿 捆在一起然后丢到海裡之前 |
[40:32] | before strapping on a diving belt and dumping them into the ocean. | 你就是使用同样的方式 将她们的身体绑在一起 |
[40:37] | I found film of your wife anddaughter being picked up from the airport | 我找到了你太太和女儿 在机场被接走的录影画面 |
[40:42] | OK, now he looks like a liar. | 现在看起来他像是个骗子了 |
[40:44] | They were sitting in the front seat of a van that was supposedly in your body shop | 她们坐在一辆货车前座 而Yumi和Aiko从日本来的那晚 |
[40:48] | the night that Yumi and Aiko arrived from Japan. | 那辆车按理 应该在你的修车厂裡 |
[40:51] | And you know what, Mr. Andrews, | 你知道吗?Andrews先生 |
[40:54] | I’m starting to get a really good picture of you with a needle in your arm. | 我已经可以想像到 你被处以注射死刑的画面了 |
[40:58] | So now comes the time when we stop lying to each other | 我们停止欺骗彼此的时候到了 |
[41:02] | and start telling each other the absolute truth. | 让我们彼此坦承以对吧 |
[41:04] | I can either arrest you for first degree murder | 以你一再撒谎的情况 |
[41:07] | with the special circumstance of lying in wait, | 我可以用一级谋杀的罪名 逮捕你 |
[41:09] | which carries with it the death penalty, | 而那将带来死刑 |
[41:11] | or I can bring the D.A. in here, | 或者 我可以找地方检察官来这裡 |
[41:12] | and you can confess. | 你可以自白 |
[41:14] | Maybe even save your life. | 也许这样能救你一命 |
[41:17] | Which is a chance your wife and daughter never had. | 这种机会 是你太太和女儿所没有的 |
[41:21] | All I want to know… | 我想知道的… |
[41:23] | really… | 真的只有… |
[41:25] | is why? | 为什麽? |
[41:28] | Did you kill Yumi and Aiko | 你杀了Yumi和Aiko |
[41:31] | because you had a new girlfriend, | 是因为有了新女友 |
[41:32] | or was it to save your house and your business? Is that it? | 还是为了保住你的房子和生意? 是这样吗? |
[41:36] | Did you murder your child to avoid splitting up your assets? | 你为了不让女儿分财产 所以杀了她? |
[41:45] | Do I really seem like such a monster to you? | 在你眼裡我像那种禽兽吗? |
[41:52] | You look human enough. | 你的人性可真是够多了 |
[41:57] | Are you gonna tell me why you killed your wife and daughter? | 你打算告诉我 为什麽杀死太太和女儿吗? |
[42:04] | I have nothing to explain, | 我没什麽要解释的 |
[42:06] | and even if I did, | 即使我解释了 |
[42:08] | you wouldn’t understand. | 你也不会懂的 |
[42:11] | What about your first wife Hosi? | 你第一任太太Hosi呢? |
[42:13] | What happened to her? | 她发生什麽事? |
[42:20] | I never… | 我从来没有… |
[42:23] | laid a hand upon her. | 对她伸过魔爪 |
[42:24] | I never touched her except to love her. | 除了爱她 我不会碰她 |
[42:28] | I’d never… | 我绝不会… |
[42:30] | hurt…Hosi. Never. | 伤害…Hosi 绝对不会 |
[42:35] | All right, then. | 那好吧 |
[42:38] | I’ll just stick with what I can prove. | 我把重点放在 我能证明的问题上 |
[42:40] | You smart enough to make a deal with the D.A.? | 你要聪明地 和地方检察官谈呢? |
[42:43] | Or should I arrest you for murder one? | 还是我以一级谋杀的罪名 逮捕你? |
[42:51] | He admitted to poisoning his wife and child with cyanide. | 他承认用氰化物把妻女毒死 |
[42:57] | Putting them in a sleeping bag, | 接著把她们装进睡袋 |
[42:58] | tying them up to make it look like a ritual suicide, | 把她们绑在一起弄得像自杀 |
[43:00] | and dumping them in the ocean. | 然后把她们丢进海裡 |
[43:02] | And this Deputy D.A., | 而那个地方副检察官 |
[43:03] | And I told him, I said, | 我告诉他说 |
[43:05] | Paul Andrews is a pathological liar. | Paul Andrews是个病态撒谎者 |
[43:08] | So what does he do? | 他会怎麽做呢? |
[43:10] | In exchange for a confession? | 作为认罪的交换条件 |
[43:12] | Two terms of first-degree murder. | 2项一级谋杀 |
[43:14] | But concurrent. Not consecutive. | 是同时的 不是连续的谋杀 |
[43:17] | Paul Andrews is gonna get parole one day. | 早晚可以获得假释出狱的 |
[43:19] | – I know it. – There’s a way around that. | – 我知道的 – 还有一个办法 |
[43:22] | – How? – Bring him to trial. | – 什麽办法? – 直接起诉审判 |
[43:24] | I can’t do that. | 我不能那样做 |
[43:25] | He’s already made a deal with the D.A. | 他已经和地方检察官 达成了辩诉协议 |
[43:27] | Plus it’s only so much we can do to him | 而且 我们也只能做到这种程度 |
[43:29] | because the Japanese helped us with their dental records. | 因为是日本方面 帮我们取得的牙齿记录 |
[43:33] | Japanese helped you with the bodies you found in the harbor. | 日本人帮你们的是 你们在海港找到的尸体 |
[43:37] | What about the first wife? | 那第一任妻子呢? |
[43:39] | The one he married at the Gloria Arboretum? | 他在Gloria植物园娶的那个 |
[43:44] | He said we’re all creatures of patterns. | 他说我们都是定式动物 |
[43:46] | Buried his second wife where he married her. | 把第二任妻子埋在娶她的地方 |
[43:49] | What about the first wife? | 那第一任妻子呢? |