时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | no,I’m still 20 minutes out. | 我还要20分钟才能到 |
[00:03] | That line was ridiculous. | 排队的人太多了 |
[00:06] | The lapd did not give me a badge | Flynn副队长 警察局又没有发给我 |
[00:08] | so I could cut to the front of the line,lieutenant flynn. | 可以随意插队的万能徽章 |
[00:17] | No. Just tell me where to go. | 不用了 告诉我案发地点就行了 |
[00:19] | You can brief me when I get there. | 等我到了 你再向我汇报一下 |
[00:22] | Ok? | 好吗? |
[00:23] | I take vermont to the 10. | 从佛蒙特路上10号公路 |
[00:25] | Oh,shoot! | 糟糕! |
[00:34] | Lieutenant flynn,let me call you right back. | Flynn副队长 我等会儿再打给你 |
[00:41] | sync:fisherchen www.YDY.com | |
[00:53] | www.YDY.com Proudly Presents | |
[01:28] | Son of a– | |
[01:33] | what the hell were you thinking? | 你是怎么搞的? |
[01:34] | Oh,I’m so sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[01:36] | I’m terribly sorry. | 我真的很抱歉 |
[01:37] | I didn’t see you. | 我没看到你的车 |
[01:40] | Well,it’s nothing serious. | 不是太严重 |
[01:42] | Anyway,I’m gonna give you my business card, | 这样吧 我给你我的名片 |
[01:44] | and it’s got all my contact information. | 上面有我的联系方式 |
[01:47] | And I’m gonna write down my license number. | 我再把我的驾照号码写给你 |
[01:48] | You take your car to a good body shop. | 你把车开到一家好的修理店 |
[01:50] | You really need to call the police. | 还是报警吧 |
[01:52] | That won’t be necessary. | 没有这个必要 |
[01:53] | No,sweetie,it really is necessary. | 美女 我可不这么认为 |
[01:55] | See,I work for the government,I can’t just ignore the law. | 我为政府部门工作 我可不能无视法律 |
[01:57] | We need to get the police. | 得报警 |
[01:59] | You got ’em right here. | 警察就在你眼前 |
[02:01] | Deputy chief brenda leigh johnson. Lapd. | 洛杉矶警署 Brenda Leigh Lohnson组长 |
[02:05] | And as sorry as I am about that tiny,little dent on your suv, | 对于你SUV上的小小的凹痕 我深感抱歉 |
[02:09] | I’ve got a triple homicide to get to. | 但我现在急着赶去一桩3人凶杀案的现场 |
[02:11] | Pardon me. | 不好意思 |
[02:17] | Oh…shoot! | 糟糕! |
[02:43] | What happened to your car? | 你的车怎么了? |
[02:44] | A little accident. | 一点小事故 |
[02:45] | This jerk…don’t ask. | 那个混蛋…不说了 |
[02:47] | Ok. Here you go. | 手套给你 |
[02:50] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[02:51] | Deputy chief johnson,detective sergeant david gabriel,priority homicide. | 重案组Johnson组长 我是David Gabriel警探 |
[02:56] | So,what’s our story here? | 说一下案件的情况 |
[02:58] | Well,one of the neighbors called in a complaint about loud music coming from the house. | 一个邻居打电话投诉说 房屋内传出的音乐太吵了 |
[03:02] | Approximately 9:30am,units respond,no one answers, | 大约是早上9点,后来警员到场 但房屋内没有反应 |
[03:06] | so one of the officers goes around the side of the house, | 于是一位警官绕到了房屋的另一边 |
[03:08] | noticed the window was broken and a trail of blood. | 发现窗户破了 地上有血迹 |
[03:11] | Called in for backup. | 于是请求了支援 |
[03:13] | Well,let’s have a look see. | 好的 我们进去看看 |
[03:21] | There’s the stereo… | 有个立体声收音机… |
[03:26] | empty house. | 空房子 |
[03:28] | Bunch of mattresses on the floor. | 地板上铺满了床垫 |
[03:30] | Smells like dope. | 有毒品的味道 |
[03:32] | Except it doesn’T… | 但是闻上去… |
[03:37] | Smell like dope or garbage or urine. | 好像又像垃圾或者是尿 |
[03:40] | This place is too clean to be a shooting gallery. | 作为枪击现场来说 这里也太干净了 |
[03:44] | If any of the neighbors know anything about who lives here or what they do, | 但是周围的邻居 没人知道是谁住在这儿 |
[03:47] | nobody is saying so. | 没人知道这儿发生了什么 |
[03:49] | Well,we’ll just have to figure it out for ourselves. | 看来我们得自己来找出答案了 |
[03:52] | Detective daniels,I want to know about everyone who owns,rents,or walks a dog by this house. | Daniels警探 查出所有曾经拥有过 或者租过这里以及在附近遛过狗的人 |
[03:56] | Already on it. | 我这就去办 |
[03:57] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[03:58] | Sergeant gabriel,where are the bodies? | Gabriel警佐 尸体在哪里? |
[04:00] | There are no bodies. | 根本没有尸体 |
[04:03] | Excuse me? | 你说什么? |
[04:04] | Responding officer could see a blood trail from the side window, | 接警的警员只看到窗户边的血迹 |
[04:08] | but when we got inside,no bodies. | 但当我们进来时 里边没有尸体 |
[04:10] | Commander taylor,I was told to rush to the scene of a triple homicide. | Taylor督察 我这么匆忙赶过来 是因为他们告诉我是一宗3人谋杀案 |
[04:14] | Could you please tell me what you found that suggests this is either a priority or a homicide? | 麻烦你告诉我 你判断有3人被杀的依据是什么? |
[04:25] | I’d say this was something more than someone cutting his hand while chopping onions. | 这绝不是切洋葱时切到了手这么简单 |
[04:31] | We found significant brain matter in both those spills. | 在两滩血迹中 都发现了人脑组织 |
[04:34] | Yeah,with a bunch of bullet fragments,too, | 还有许多子弹的碎片 |
[04:37] | and there’s a slug over here in this wall. | 有一颗子弹射在了这面墙上 |
[04:45] | Where do those drag marks go? | 这些血迹是往哪里去的? |
[04:48] | Out the side door here. | 往门外面去的 |
[04:49] | I’m guessing that someone was waiting outside with a truck or a car to haul the bodies away. | 我认为事先有人在外面等着 然后用一辆卡车或汽车拖走了尸体 |
[04:57] | It’s about 3,000 bucks of U.S. Dollars,pesos,even some food stamps. | 那里大概有3000美元 一些比索 还有一些食品券 |
[05:01] | Now it’s smelling a little more like dope. | 现在闻起来有点像毒品了吧 |
[05:04] | Chief. | 组长 |
[05:06] | Here’s victim number three. | 这儿是第三名受害人 |
[05:12] | Doesn’t look like there’s much blood over there. | 那里看上去血迹不是很多 |
[05:14] | What about brain matter? | 是否发现脑组织? |
[05:15] | We haven’t found any yet. | 目前还没有 |
[05:16] | From the looks of this blood trail,I’d say he or she left here alive. | 从血迹来看 我敢说他或她还活着 |
[05:23] | Ok,so…the shooter fires here,boom. | 看来…凶手朝这里开了一枪 |
[05:28] | And here,boom and then moves to hit someone who’s running for their life,boom. | 这儿一枪 然后转向这边朝逃跑的人又一枪 |
[05:32] | Which would explain our wall slug. | 这就解释了墙上的弹痕 |
[05:34] | Boom. | 嘣! |
[05:36] | And our lonely casing,right there. | 在这里留下了一颗弹壳 |
[05:41] | Have we checked with the ers in the area? | 有没有调查过周围医院的急诊中心? |
[05:43] | We put out a medical alert. | 我们对周围的所有医院 |
[05:44] | Notified all of the hospitals. | 都发出了医疗警告 |
[05:45] | They’ll let us know if any gunshot wounds show up. | 一有受枪伤的人出现 他们就会通知我们 |
[05:47] | Excuse me,chief,I think we might want to let this out to the press. | 抱歉队长 我认为我们应当通知媒体 |
[05:51] | Why? | 为什么? |
[05:53] | Our guy didn’t walk out of this bloodbath and stroll over to cedars sinai. | 既然我们毫无头绪 |
[05:56] | A word from the press might shake the trees. | 电视会很快的把消息传出去 |
[05:59] | Generate some tips. | 只是建议 |
[06:02] | All right,well,let’s tell them we’re looking for an injured person who’s either a witness or a victim. | 好吧 对媒体说我们在找一个受伤的人 可能是目击者 也可能是受害人 |
[06:07] | Don’t give them any of the details,please. | 但不要告诉他们任何细节 |
[06:09] | Yes,ma’am. Thank you. | – 好的 队长 – 谢谢你 |
[06:10] | Glad to help. | 乐意效劳 |
[06:27] | Lieutenant flynn,I’m gonna need your phone. | Flynn副队长 借你的手机用一下 |
[06:32] | Really? | 真的吗? |
[06:34] | All right,well,let me know as soon as you get that information. | 好吧 一有消息就通知我 |
[06:37] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[06:39] | So,the dna results will not be back for another 36 hours, | DNA检测结果36小时后才能出来 |
[06:42] | but the preliminary blood work confirms that there were at least 3 people wounded in that house. | 但初步的血液检测表明 那房屋里至少有3个人受了伤 |
[06:47] | So,lieutenant provenza,any hospital in the county report a patient that might be our missing victim? | Provenza副队长,医院方面 有没有发现我们那个失踪的受害者? |
[06:52] | All of our victims are missing. | 所有的受害者都失踪了 |
[06:53] | No,I mean the victim that left the scene alive, | 我是说活着逃走的那个人 |
[06:55] | not the two that left parts of their brains on the kitchen floor. | 而不是那两个把脑组织留在地上的人 |
[06:57] | Chief,I mean,there’s been 6 or 7 maybe. | 队长 好像有6、7起… |
[07:00] | Wait. I got it right here. | 等等 我来看一下 |
[07:02] | We got 9 reported gunshots. | 9起枪击案的报告 |
[07:06] | That’s in the past 6 hours. | 仅仅在过去的6小时里 |
[07:08] | Two of them also reported cuts. | 其中有2份报告有割伤 |
[07:10] | One’s at st. Joe’s,one’s at county. | 一起发生在St.Joe’s 一起发生在城里 |
[07:12] | Now I’ve got two outstanding officers checking it out, | 我已经派了2位优秀的警官前去调查 |
[07:15] | and I’ll tell them to call in,you know, | 如果发现了什么线索 |
[07:16] | if something looks promising. | 他们会通知我们的 |
[07:18] | Well,thank you,lieutenant provenza, | 好的 谢谢你 Provenza副队长 |
[07:19] | but I don’t want outstanding officers checking things out,I want you. | 但我不想派2位优秀的警官去调查 我想派你去调查 |
[07:24] | Thank you. | 谢谢你了 |
[07:26] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[07:28] | Detective daniels,who owns that house? | Daniels警探 房屋的所有者是谁? |
[07:30] | A management company. | 一家管理公司 |
[07:31] | Jacobsen properties. | 贾博森置业 |
[07:33] | They lease it month to month, | 房屋是按月出租的 |
[07:34] | but they haven’t had a tenant in over a year. | 但那房子已经有1年没人租了 |
[07:36] | I’m checking to see if any employees,maids, | 我正在查 看看是否有 |
[07:38] | or handymen might have had a key to the house. | 员工 临时工 女仆拥有房屋的钥匙 |
[07:40] | Ok. Lieutenant tao,what can you tell– | Tao副队长 你有什么… |
[07:47] | where’s lieutenant tao? | Tao副队长人呢? |
[07:48] | Oahu. | |
[07:50] | O-what-hu? | O-什么-hu? |
[07:52] | Oahu. Hawaii. | Oahu 在夏威夷 |
[07:55] | Chief,tao’s on vacation. | Tao副队长休假 |
[07:56] | He took his kids surfing. | 带孩子们冲浪去了 |
[07:57] | I’m actually handling the ballistics. | 现在我在跟弹道检测的事情 |
[07:59] | All right,well,sergeant gabriel,what do you have? | 好的 Gabriel警佐 你有什么发现? |
[08:02] | Well,the casings are medium caliber. | 弹壳都是中口径的 |
[08:04] | .380,semiautomatic,they all appear to be fired from the same gun. | 380半自动手枪子弹 而且是由同一把枪射出的 |
[08:07] | I walked them down to ballistics about an hour ago. | 我1小时前交给了弹道检测组 |
[08:11] | They’re gonna run them through the nibin database and get back to us by this evening. | 他们将和数据库进行比对 结果晚上出来 |
[08:15] | This evening? | 要到晚上? |
[08:16] | Lieutenant tao gets me those results in an hour. | 要是Tao副队长的话1小时就搞定了 |
[08:18] | Well,that’s because lieutenant tao knows their secret handshake. | 因为Tao副队长会做人 |
[08:22] | Plus the fact he gives sheila down there a bottle of kahlua every friday. | 而且每周五他都给Sheila一瓶Kahlua |
[08:29] | Sergeant gabriel,let’s see if we can’t get that information back a little quicker. | Gabriel警佐 你去看看结果能不能快点儿出来 |
[08:33] | Thank you. | 麻烦你了 |
[08:34] | Detective sanchez,what can you tell me about the neighbors? | Sanchez警探 周围的邻居是怎么说的? |
[08:36] | Well,nobody admits seeing a car in front of that house. | 没有人看到房屋前面停过车 |
[08:39] | And I got a call into traffic to give me a report on any tickets over the past week, | 我已经打电话给交通部 让他们给一份一周以来的违章记录 |
[08:43] | also any reports of abandoned or suspicious vehicles. | 和关于废弃或可疑车辆的任何报告 |
[08:45] | Ok. With all that cash in the kitchen drawer, | 根据厨房抽屉里的那些现金 |
[08:48] | this might be drug related. | 很可能和毒品有关 |
[08:49] | I need someone to talk to narcotics. | 我需要某人和毒品调查科谈一下 |
[08:51] | Without it turning into a street brawl. | 而不是去那里和他们争吵 |
[08:55] | Given the number of homicides that are drug related, | 这个案子牵涉这么多条人命 |
[08:57] | we are gonna have to smooth things over with them. | 我们得和他们好好合作 |
[08:59] | Ok,lieutenant flynn. | Flynn副队长 你去 |
[09:01] | Flynn is gonna be our goodwill ambassador? | Flynn成了我们的善意大使? |
[09:03] | What? | 我不行吗? |
[09:07] | Uh,see if there’s any warrants that were served at that house, | 再去调查一下有关那房屋的许可证 |
[09:10] | or if there have been any narcotics complaints. | 和任何关于毒品的报案 |
[09:12] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[09:13] | Yes,sir.Can I help you? | 警官你好 你有什么事吗? |
[09:15] | Captain west. Traffic. | 我是交通部的West队长 |
[09:17] | Oh,you want to talk to detective sanchez. | 哦 你是来找Sanchez警探的 |
[09:19] | He’s right here. | 他就在那 |
[09:20] | I’m not here to talk to detective sanchez. | 我不是来找Sanchez警探的 |
[09:22] | I’m here to talk to you about your accident. | 我是来找你的 谈谈你的交通事故的事 |
[09:28] | Oh. Ok. | 好的 |
[09:31] | That’s very funny. | 这个笑话不错 |
[09:33] | That’s funny. | 很有趣 |
[09:34] | You were– | 你是… |
[09:35] | oh,you’re kidding. | 在开玩笑的吧 |
[09:37] | I know you’re kidding. | 我知道你在开玩笑 |
[09:38] | That’s funny. | 很有趣 |
[09:40] | That’s good. | 不错的笑话 |
[09:41] | I like that. No? | 我喜欢… |
[09:44] | No? | 难道不是? |
[09:45] | It’s not… | 这不是个… |
[09:48] | ok. | 好吧 |
[09:51] | my office,please,sir. | 请到我的办公室来谈 警官 |
[09:59] | Why don’t you have a seat,sir. | 请坐 |
[10:02] | Now,how can I help you? | 我能帮你什么吗? |
[10:05] | I am here to investigate a charge that you were involved in a hit and run accident this morning. | 我是来调查一项关于指控你 在今早的事故中逃逸 |
[10:12] | You mean that dust up at the coffee shop? | 你是说发生在咖啡店门口的小摩擦? |
[10:14] | Is that how you think of it? | 你是这么认为的? |
[10:15] | That’s precisely how I think of it. | 我就是这么想的 |
[10:17] | I bumped into an suv.Barely. | 我的车和那辆SUV擦了一下 |
[10:19] | And then fled the scene. | 然后你逃离了现场 |
[10:21] | Why didn’t you report the accident? | 你为什么不打电话报警? |
[10:23] | I gave that guy all my information. | 我给了那个人我的一切信息 |
[10:25] | My business card,and my license number. | 我的名片 我的驾照号码 |
[10:26] | Leaving aside that what you say directly contradicts the account of mr. Carson,the man whose vehicle you hit, | 先不说你的言词和 |
[10:33] | you still haven’t answered my question. | 你还没有回答我的问题 |
[10:36] | Why did you fail,despite very clear department policy,to report this accident? | 你为什么违反规章而没有报警? |
[10:41] | Didn’t seem important. | 只是小事情 |
[10:42] | Were you drinking? | 你当时是不是喝酒了? |
[10:44] | I was getting coffee. | 我只是喝了咖啡 |
[10:49] | You ever have anything stronger than that at breakfast? | 你早饭时是不是喝了什么别的东西? |
[10:53] | I was on my way to the scene of a triple homicide. | 我当时急着赶去3人谋杀案的现场 |
[10:56] | I gave all the information to the person I hit. | 我给了那个人我的联系方式 |
[10:59] | So,I didn’t do anything wrong. | 我并没有做错什么 |
[11:01] | Except expose the taxpayers and the city of los angeles to a possible lawsuit. | 除了使广大纳税人和市政府 受到可能的诉讼 |
[11:06] | That is why we have a strict code of conduct that states, | 所以我们作出严格规定 |
[11:10] | any officer involved in a vehicular accident while on duty, | 任何警官在执勤时出了交通事故 |
[11:14] | must remain with their vehicle at the scene of said accident | 必须和车辆一起留在现场 |
[11:18] | until a traffic officer completes a thorough investigation. | 直到交警调查清楚案件事实 |
[11:23] | There was a triple homicide. | 当时发生了一起3人谋杀案 |
[11:25] | Did you hear that part? | 你听说这事情没? |
[11:27] | Dead human beings. | 死了好几个人 |
[11:28] | Did you not know this is department policy? | 你难道不知道这事部门规定吗? |
[11:33] | I wasn’t aware. No. | 我当时不是很清楚 |
[11:36] | Well,maybe that’s why the lapd usually promotes from within its own ranks rather than bringing deputy chiefs in from atlanta. | 或许因此洛杉矶警署通常愿意 提拔内部人员而不是从亚特兰大调人过来 |
[11:43] | Because every other cop in this building knows that when you get in any kind of accident– | 因为这座大楼里的其他警察都知道 一旦你卷入一场交通事故… |
[11:48] | Hey,chief.We just got a tip. | 警长 我们刚得到情报 |
[11:49] | A guy walked into a clinic in east L.A. | 在洛杉矶东部的一所门诊 |
[11:51] | With a bullet in his leg. | 有个人的腿上中了一枪 |
[11:53] | Sanchez is already on his way. | Sanchez已经赶了过去 |
[11:56] | Well,captain west, | West队长 |
[11:57] | I can think of nothing I’d enjoy more than to sit here and listen to you read me the rule book for hours, | 我本想坐在这里 聆听你为我朗读法律规定 |
[12:01] | but I have some actual police business to attend do. | 但我现在实在有任务要出发 |
[12:04] | I will need these reports on my desk by tomorrow morning, | 明早之前 希望你把报告填好放在我桌上 |
[12:07] | and if you refuse to cooperate with my investigation, | 如果你拒绝与我的调查合作 |
[12:10] | I will be forced to take this straight to chief pope. | 我将不得不把这些直接交给Pope局长 |
[12:15] | Be my guest. | 悉听尊便 |
[12:31] | A nurse who works here at the clinic called the tip line. | 打举报电话的是这个诊所的一位护士 |
[12:33] | She got the number off the news. | 她是从新闻里看到的号码 |
[12:35] | A man came in here this morning bleeding with a bullet in his leg. | 今天早晨一名男子来到这家诊所 腿上中了枪 血流不止 |
[12:38] | She’s getting the doctor right now. | 她正在去叫医生过来 |
[12:43] | How can I help you? | 我能帮你什么? |
[12:44] | Deputy chief brenda leigh johnson. Lapd. | 我是洛杉矶警署的 Brenda Leigh Johnson组长 |
[12:46] | I need to speak with the injured gentleman. | 我想和那位受伤的先生谈一谈 |
[12:49] | I was able to remove the bullet in his leg. | 我取出了腿上的子弹 |
[12:50] | He’s recovering but rather traumatized. | 虽然伤势好些了 但是心理受到了严重的创伤 |
[12:53] | He lost quite a bit of blood. | 他失血太多了 |
[12:54] | Why didn’t you call this in? | 你为什么没有立刻向我们报告? |
[12:58] | I’ve been sewing this guy’s wounds for over an hour. | 我花了1个多小时去缝合他的伤口 |
[13:00] | I didn’t have time to call the police yet. | 根本没时间去打电话报警 |
[13:01] | Well,I need to speak with him. | 我现在得和他谈谈 |
[13:04] | Ok. | 好吧 |
[13:05] | Is he able to speak? | 他现在能说话吗? |
[13:07] | I gave him a pretty healthy dose of percocet. | 我给他服用了适量的止痛药 (Percocet:一种止痛药) |
[13:08] | He’s a little loopy. | 他现在不是很清醒 |
[13:12] | Blood on the door. | 门上有血迹 |
[13:14] | Hey,stop! Get down! | 站住! 下来! |
[13:22] | Call an ambulance. | 叫一辆救护车 |
[13:23] | We’re taking this man over to county. | 我们要把他带回去 |
[13:28] | Then we can figure out why he’s in such a hurry. | 然后我们会找出他想跑的原因 |
[13:34] | Hugo? | |
[13:42] | Gracias. | 谢谢 (西班牙语) |
[13:44] | Detective sanchez,I need you to tell hugo that we brought him to a hospital to take better care of him. | Sanchez警探 请你告诉Hugo 我们带他来医院是想更好的照顾他 |
[13:48] | Lo cambiamos al hospital para darle mejor atencion medica. | mejor atencion medica(西班牙语) |
[13:54] | I know that this day has been difficult for you. | 我知道你今天过的不容易 |
[13:57] | Entendemos que ha tenido un dia dificil. | un dia dificil(西班牙语) |
[13:59] | But I need to ask you some questions,is that ok? | 但我现在能问你几个问题吗? |
[14:02] | Pero necesitamos hacerle algunas preguntas. Esta bien? | preguntas. Esta bien?(西班牙语) |
[14:07] | You told the nurse at the clinic that you were shot by some gang members. | 你告诉那个门诊的护士 你是被某个帮派射伤的 |
[14:10] | That you were just walking by. | 当时你只是路过那里 |
[14:12] | But that is a big,fat lie. | 但你所说的是一个大谎话 |
[14:15] | No,no,no. | 不是的 |
[14:16] | Es la verdad. | (西班牙语) |
[14:19] | I’m telling the truth. | 我说的是事实 |
[14:22] | Want me to translate that,chief? | 要我翻译吗? 警长 |
[14:23] | No,I get the sense of it. | 不用了 我大概已猜出来了 |
[14:25] | Now that we’re all speaking english, | 现在我们都用英语交谈 |
[14:26] | let’s see if we can agree on the truth,ok? | 看看你我说的是否能对上 |
[14:29] | For example,you were shot at a house near the clinic where we picked you up. | 你是在那个诊所附近的 一所房屋内被射伤的 |
[14:34] | We found your blood there,so don’t bother denying it. | 我们在那里发现了你的血迹 你不要不承认 |
[14:37] | Please don’t send me back. | 请不要把我送回去 |
[14:39] | Please don’T. | 求你了 |
[14:42] | I can’t go back. | 我不能回去 |
[14:45] | So you’re illegal? | 你是偷渡的? |
[14:46] | Is that why you ran away? | 这就是你逃跑的原因? |
[14:48] | Si. | 是的 (西班牙语) |
[14:49] | I was scared. | 我当时吓坏了 |
[14:51] | I did not know who you were. | 当时我不知道你是什么人 |
[14:54] | Well,now you do. | 现在你知道了吧 |
[14:57] | If you’re honest with me, | 如果你跟我实话实说 |
[14:59] | I’ll do everything I can to make sure you stay here. | 我就会尽力让你留在这里 |
[15:02] | You tell me the truth now. | 说实话吧 |
[15:08] | I was smuggled over with 10 others. | 我和另外10个人一起被偷运过来 |
[15:12] | The coyotes led us through the sewage canals. | 蛇头们把我们从下水道偷运过来 |
[15:17] | We had to swim to the other side. | 我们得自己游到另一边 |
[15:21] | I could barely see,it was so dark. | 当时太黑了 我什么都看不见 |
[15:24] | When they got over the border,these smugglers,these “coyotes,” | 当他们穿过边境后 那些蛇头… |
[15:29] | they loaded all 11 people into the back of a truck. | 把全部11个人装到一辆卡车的后面 |
[15:36] | When they got to the coyote’s house, | 开到他们的窝点 |
[15:37] | they jacked the rate another $500 before they’ll let anyone go. | 要他们每人再多交500块 否则不准走 |
[15:42] | Assholes. | 混蛋 |
[15:44] | So everybody had to call their relatives to pay the higher price. | 所以那些人又打电话向亲戚借钱 |
[15:47] | One of the coyotes went to a specific drop-off point to pick up the ransom, | 其中一个蛇头在特定的地方收赎金 |
[15:51] | then they’d release the immigrants. | 收到钱才放人 |
[15:53] | But hugo and two others with the money, | 但hugo和另外两个人拿不出钱 |
[15:56] | so the coyote started screaming and pulled out a gun. | 因此蛇头掏出枪恐吓他们 |
[15:59] | That’s when hugo ran towards the back door. | Hugo就朝后门跑去 |
[16:01] | He was a block away before he realized he’d been hit. | 当他跑了一个街区后 才发现自己中枪了 |
[16:03] | Did hugo give a description of the coyote? | Hugo有没有对蛇头的相貌进行描述? |
[16:06] | Oh,let me guess. | 让我来猜猜 |
[16:07] | Mexican? | 墨西哥人? |
[16:11] | What? If he’s an illegal guide,he’s not gonna be from canada. | 不对吗? 既然他是非法移民 那他绝对不会从加拿大偷渡过来 |
[16:16] | Hugo said the killer had a tattoo on his neck. | Hugo说杀手的颈部有一块刺青 |
[16:18] | Our lady of guadalupe. | 圣母玛利亚的图像 |
[16:20] | He also said that the truck that brought them to L.A. Was white. | 他还说运送他们来洛杉矶的卡车是白色的 |
[16:23] | Why kill your cargo? | 为什么要杀死偷渡的人? |
[16:25] | It’s bad for business. | 这不会影响他们的生意吗? |
[16:26] | These coyotes,they’ve got lots of business. | 那些蛇头的生意多的是 |
[16:29] | Hundreds of immigrants want to get across the border every day. | 每天都有成百上千的人想偷渡进来 |
[16:33] | How’d you get here,sanchez? | Sanchez 你是怎么过来的? |
[16:34] | Your daughter drove me. | 你女儿开车送我的 |
[16:37] | lieutenant provenza,our witness gave us a vehicle description. | Provenza副队长 证人给我们提供了车辆的描述 |
[16:40] | Check with impound.Maybe we’ll get lucky. | 去查一下扣押车辆的名单 也许能发现什么 |
[16:42] | Thank you. Thank you,senorita. | 谢谢你 谢谢你 女士 |
[16:45] | Have a nice day. | 祝你今天过的愉快 |
[16:46] | It’s all right,it’s all right. | 你没事吧 没事的 |
[16:48] | Sergeant gabriel,any luck with the gun? | Gabriel警佐 枪的方面有何发现? |
[16:50] | Yeah,nibin hit the jackpot. | 我们的运气真的很好 |
[16:51] | Our weapon was used in a previous shooting. | 这把枪出现在以前的一起枪击案中 |
[16:53] | Exact same gun. | 完全同一把枪 |
[16:55] | A .380 semiautomatic. | 380半自动手枪 |
[16:57] | I pulled the file. | 我查了一下档案 |
[16:59] | 3 years ago, | 是3年前的案件 |
[17:00] | 2 gang members exchanged a few rounds in lincoln heights.Aylesworth place. | 两个帮派 在Lincoln Heights交易时发生枪战 |
[17:04] | No one got hit,and both shooters ran off. | 没人受伤 开枪的两个人都跑掉了 |
[17:06] | But witnesses report seeing one of them toss a gun into the bushes. | 但据目击者称 其中一个人把枪扔进了树丛里 |
[17:10] | I’m guessing a ficus or potacarpus or some sort of ground leafy cover– | 也许被榕树叶 或其他什么树叶覆盖住了… |
[17:15] | sergeant gabriel,please,finish. | Gabriel警佐 请继续 |
[17:17] | Must be channeling tao from hawaii. | 得把Tao副队长从夏威夷叫回来 |
[17:19] | Responding officers searched the area. | 根据当时现场搜索的警官反映 |
[17:21] | They did not find a gun,but, | 虽然他们没有找到武器 |
[17:23] | the casings that they found match the casings from our crime scene. | 但现场的弹壳 与我们现在发现的弹壳相吻合 |
[17:26] | Ok,so we don’t have a gun, | 就是说我们没发现凶器 |
[17:28] | but we know that it was used before in L.A. | 但知道在洛杉矶别的案件里出现过 |
[17:30] | We don’t have a truck, | 我们没有发现卡车 |
[17:31] | but we know that it was white, | 但我们知道它是白色的 |
[17:32] | and we don’t have any bodies, | 而且我们没有发现任何尸体 |
[17:34] | but we’re pretty sure some people are dead. | 但我们肯定有人被杀死了 |
[17:36] | Anything else we don’t have? | 还有什么我们不知道的? |
[17:37] | We don’t have any post-it notes. | 我找不到那个记事簿了 |
[17:39] | I used them all writing down captain traffic’s messages for you. | 我一直用那个本子 记录交通队长给你的留言 |
[17:46] | According to section 440 of the lapd manual, | 根据洛杉矶警察手册第440条 |
[17:50] | what must an officer do immediately when he or she is involved in an automobile accident while on duty? | 如果一名警官在执勤时遇到交通事故 那应当怎么做呢? |
[17:56] | Do you know the answer? | 你知道答案吗? |
[17:58] | Will,it’s a stupid question. | 这是个很愚蠢的问题 |
[18:00] | It doesn’t take into consideration any mitigating– | 它没有考虑到… |
[18:02] | do you know the answer? | 你知道答案吗? |
[18:03] | The question should be, | 也许问题应该这么问 |
[18:05] | what should a deputy chief do when involved in a fender bender, | 如果一名队长 |
[18:08] | on her way to a triple homicide, | 被一些小事情阻碍了 |
[18:09] | to serve and protect the people of los angeles, | 她是在为洛杉矶的市民服务 保护他们的安全 |
[18:11] | after she tells the big faker,who she barely touched, | 在她已经告诉那个她根本没撞到的骗子 她会对一切负责的情况下 |
[18:14] | that she’ll take care of everything? | 她应该怎么做? |
[18:18] | Do you know the answer? | 你知道我的问题答案吗? |
[18:21] | Well,I do now. | 现在我知道了 |
[18:23] | But will,how am i supposed to handle this case and deal with this captain west and the bug that’s up his you know what? | Will 我无法在调查凶杀案的同时 还要去应付West队长和那个混蛋 |
[18:30] | Please,will,can’t you just make this go away? | 你就不能大事化小 小事化无? |
[18:32] | Brenda,you were wrong. | Brenda 你的确违规了 |
[18:34] | You left the scene of an accident without following lapd protocol. | 你没有遵守洛杉矶警察局规定 擅自离开事故现场 |
[18:38] | No matter how right you think you are,them’s the rules. | 不论你觉得自己多么有理 规定就是规定 |
[18:41] | Ok,so,make time. | 约个时间 |
[18:43] | Like I did for your deposition? | 就像上次我为你作证一样? |
[18:47] | That was…a different situation entirely. | 那个…是完全不同的情况 |
[18:50] | Look,it can’t look like I’m cutting you slack right after you did me a favor. | 我不能因为你帮过我的忙就包庇你 |
[18:54] | That would jeopardize both of our standings in the department. | 这样对你我的名声都不好 |
[18:58] | The best thing you can do is just take your medicine, | 最好的办法就是 你接受教训 |
[19:02] | and we’ll all feel better in the morning,ok? | 到了明天就会忘掉今天的不愉快 |
[19:06] | Oh,and,uh,I need your key. | 哦 对了 给我你的钥匙 |
[19:09] | To your car. | 车钥匙 |
[19:11] | For the investigation. | 用于调查 |
[19:15] | you’re not serious. | 你不是说真的吧 |
[19:27] | You think I like upsetting you? | 你以为我喜欢让你不高兴? |
[19:34] | Yes. | 没错 |
[19:45] | He works for the government,called me sweetie, | 他是政府雇员 叫我美女 |
[19:48] | and now he’s saying he’s got whiplash. | 但转眼翻脸不认人 |
[19:49] | It was a teeny,tiny dent. | 那只是个微不足道的小凹痕 |
[19:51] | Well,you did hit him. | 但你的确撞了他 |
[19:52] | Yeah,he was in my blind spot. | 当时我的视线被挡住了 |
[19:54] | Were you nice? | 当时你态度好吗? |
[19:55] | I was very nice! | 我态度很好! |
[19:57] | Look… | 那个… |
[19:58] | I don’t want to talk about this anymore,ok? | 现在能不能不谈这件事了? |
[20:00] | I just,I don’t want to talk about it. | 不说了 |
[20:03] | I just want to have a nice,quiet dinner,just the two of us– | 我只想我们俩吃一顿安静、美味的晚餐 |
[20:07] | Oh,can you just– | 能不能帮我… |
[20:09] | I told you we ordered too much. | 我说过少买一点的 |
[20:10] | It’s middle eastern.You always over order. | 这里是东部 都是这样的 |
[20:12] | Oh,kitty. Oh,honey. | 我的宝贝小猫咪 |
[20:14] | Agent howard. | Howard探员 |
[20:16] | You found the bodies. | 你发现了尸体 |
[20:17] | Great,detective sanchez. | 干的不错 Sanchez警探 |
[20:19] | What bodies? That’s for me. | – 谁的尸体? – 是找我的 |
[20:20] | I know. | 好的 |
[20:21] | Hello. Hi,detective. | 你好 警探 |
[20:23] | Oh,good. | 太好了 |
[20:24] | You gave out my number? I crushed my phone. | – 你告诉他我的号码? – 我手机弄坏了 |
[20:26] | How did you– dead body. Dead body. | – 你怎么… – 尸体 尸体 |
[20:28] | All right,good. | 好的 |
[20:29] | I’ll meet you there. | 我马上就赶过去 |
[20:30] | Ok,bye. | 好的 再见 |
[20:31] | I need to borrow your car. | 我要借你车用一下 |
[20:32] | Uh,no. | 噢 不 |
[20:34] | What? | 什么? |
[20:34] | It’s new. | 是新车 |
[20:36] | Your recent driving record hasn’t been exactly spectacular. | 你最近的驾驶记录可是非常壮观啊 |
[20:41] | No. | 不 |
[21:12] | Does he ever smile? | 他笑过么? |
[21:14] | I mean,he found some bodies. | 他找到尸体了 |
[21:18] | Two hispanic males shot at close range, | 两个西班牙裔男子被近距离枪击 |
[21:20] | stashed in the back of the truck. | 被藏在卡车的后面 |
[21:21] | Who found the truck? | 谁发现的卡车 |
[21:25] | Traffic called it in. | 交警发现的 |
[21:27] | after they wrote a ticket on it. | 他们刚给卡车开了张罚单 |
[21:29] | I’m surprised they found the time. | 他们发现的真是时候 |
[21:31] | Any weapons discovered? | 发现凶器了么? |
[21:33] | That’s the one thing we haven’t found. | 很遗憾 没有 |
[21:35] | People think construction sites are just big trashcans. | 人们都认为建筑工地就是一个大垃圾场 |
[21:38] | We found syringes,shotgun shells,a couple of candles,some condoms, | 针筒 来复枪子弹 几根蜡烛 还有些安全套… |
[21:43] | and a powder blue toilet seat. | 还有一个浅灰蓝色的厕所座垫 |
[21:45] | Bag it all up,please. | 全部装起来 |
[21:47] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[21:48] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[21:51] | I’m guessing they’ve been dead 20,24 hours. | 估计他们死亡了有20-24小时左右 |
[21:55] | The entry wounds are consistent with a medium caliber weapon like our missing .380. | 从伤口看是由中等口径武器造成的 就像我们正在找的380枪 |
[22:12] | Uh,chief,we don’T… | 组长 我们没有… |
[22:14] | Let me see that. | 让我看看 |
[22:19] | Detective,look what we have here. | 警探 过来看看这儿 |
[22:22] | Our lady of guadalupe. | 圣母玛利亚 |
[22:24] | Looks like one of our victims is also our killer. | 看来这些受害者里有一个也是凶手 |
[22:30] | So who killed the killer? | 那么又是谁杀了这个凶手呢? |
[22:51] | Dr. Crippen is on a leave of absence. | Crippen医生正在休假 |
[22:53] | Dr. Tan will be overseeing and reviewing the autopsy with assistant terrence hynes. | Tan医生和助手Terrence Hynes来做尸检 |
[23:02] | Both men were shot in the face. | 两个男人都是被正面射杀 |
[23:04] | Instant death. | 直接死亡 |
[23:07] | When? | 什么时候 |
[23:08] | Chief johnson has asked the time of death, | Johnson组长询问死亡时间 |
[23:10] | and I,dr. Tan,am responding. | 我,Tan医生回答询问 |
[23:13] | According to my investigator at the scene, | 根据现场调查人员的报告 |
[23:15] | both bodies had been dead for approximately 24 hours. | 两具尸体已经死亡大约24小时 |
[23:18] | Also,the brain matter found in the house is consistent with these head wounds. | 并且在屋子里发现的脑浆 与尸体头上的伤口吻合 |
[23:24] | How certain are you of that? | 你能确定么? |
[23:26] | We won’t know for sure until the full dna results come back. | DNA检测结果没完全出来前 我们不能确认 |
[23:30] | But if you had to guess, | 但是如果你一定要推断的话 |
[23:31] | these are the guys who died at our original house party. | 他们就是一开始在屋子里聚会中死的人 |
[23:33] | I don’t have to guess. | 我不一定要推断 |
[23:35] | There are drag marks on both juan does. | 两具尸体都有拖痕 |
[23:37] | Postmortem scrapes and scratches on their backs. | 背后有擦痕和抓伤的痕迹 |
[23:40] | May I show them what I found? | 我能给他们看看我的发现么? |
[23:42] | I had a career intervention with myself some weeks back and decided to pursue the coronary arts, | 前段时间我遇到了职业的障碍 最后我还是决定来追逐最高的艺术 |
[23:48] | so I’m going to medical school part time, | 所以我会兼任医学院的工作 |
[23:50] | and I’m really enjoying– | 但我真的很喜欢… |
[23:52] | tell me what you found,terrence. | 告诉我你发现了什么 Terrence |
[23:54] | Saliva. On,uh,both men on their faces,but it’s not their own. | 唾液 呃 他们两个脸上都有 但不是他们自己的 |
[24:00] | Here,on the forehead,and a little bit there near the entry wound. | 这里 在前额上 在伤口旁边也有 |
[24:04] | Which more than likely means that– | 这样说意味着… |
[24:06] | the killer spat in their faces. | 凶手对他们的脸上吐口水 |
[24:08] | This doesn’t seem like some coyote just losing his temper, | 这样就不像是一时失去理智了 |
[24:11] | it’s more personal. | 更有可能是仇杀 |
[24:14] | I need to have samples of the saliva for d– | 我需要一些唾液样本来做… |
[24:16] | for dna testing. | 做DNA试验 |
[24:18] | Chief johnson has asked for saliva samples, | Johnson组长要求获取唾液样本 |
[24:21] | and I,dr. Tan,have authorized my assistant,terrence hynes to provide these samples. | 我 Tan医生 授权 我的助手terrence Hynes提供这些样本 |
[24:25] | Voila. | 给你 |
[24:26] | Mademoiselle. | 小姐 |
[24:27] | Oh,thank you. | 噢 谢谢你 |
[24:29] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[24:33] | I’m confused,hugo said that two illegals got shot by the coyote, | 我有点搞不懂 Hugo说过两个偷渡者被蛇头枪杀 |
[24:37] | but now we have one dead illegal and one dead coyote. | 但现在我们发现一个偷渡的和一个死了的蛇头 |
[24:40] | From what we know,the coyote is illegal as well,so technically… | 这样就是说蛇头也是偷渡的 |
[24:43] | well,then…are we still… | 我们是要继续… |
[24:46] | wait,are we still looking for another body, | 等一下 我们是要继续寻找另一个尸体 |
[24:48] | or a different killer? | 还是另一个凶手? |
[24:50] | Yes. | 是的 |
[24:52] | Why would you spit in someone’s face? | 你什么情况下会朝人脸上吐口水 |
[24:56] | Hate. | 憎恨 |
[24:57] | Or contempt. | 或者蔑视 |
[24:59] | Contempt. | 蔑视 |
[25:00] | Well,we know that the coyote was extorting extra money from these illegals. | 蛇头想从这些偷渡者身上 榨取更多的钱 |
[25:04] | Maybe he wasn’t kicking anything back to the boss. | 可能他没向老板汇报 想自己独吞 |
[25:06] | Boss got wind of it, | 老板听到了风声 |
[25:08] | didn’t want people to think he was getting soft and ordered the hit to send a message to the other employees. | 于是干掉了他用来杀鸡儆猴 |
[25:11] | Well,if that’s the case,why not just kill the coyote? | 好 如果是这样 只杀蛇头不就行了? |
[25:14] | Why kill the illegal as well? | 为什么也把偷渡者杀了? |
[25:16] | Silencing a witness. | 目击证人 必须要灭口 |
[25:17] | Well,then why move the bodies? | 那为什么要搬动尸体呢? |
[25:19] | Maybe he was trying to hide them. | 可能想要把他们藏起来 |
[25:22] | How does hiding the bodies send any kind of message to other coyotes? | 如果要藏起来不让别人知道 又怎么能杀鸡儆猴呢? |
[25:26] | If you were going to hide the bodies, | 如果你要藏尸体 |
[25:28] | why put them where they were so easy to find? | 为什么要放在一个 这么容易被发现的地方 |
[25:30] | You know,I’m just kind of thinking out loud. | 我只是在把我思考的可能说出来罢了 |
[25:32] | Well,let’s try thinking quietly for a little while. | 好 现在让我们来安静的思考好么 |
[25:34] | Might be a little more productive. | 可能会更有建设性 |
[25:40] | please tell me you’re here to give me my car back. | 请告诉我你来是还车的 |
[25:43] | Have you finished those reports? | 你写完那些报告了么? |
[25:47] | There are over 50 different forms here. | 50多份完全不同的表格 |
[25:49] | That’s how we determine the truth. | 我们正是通过这样来确定真相 |
[25:52] | The truth? | 真相? |
[25:53] | Ok… | 好吧 |
[25:55] | that man,mr. Carson,there is no way that he is really injured. | 那个叫Carson的男人 他不可能真正受伤 |
[25:59] | He is a liar. | 他说谎 |
[26:01] | And an opportunist. | 并且是一个投机分子 |
[26:02] | And my tail light was broken, | 我的后车灯坏了 |
[26:04] | and my cell phone, | 还有我的电话 |
[26:05] | and you don’t see me accusing anybody– | 我不会怪罪任何人 |
[26:07] | so you were talking on your cell phone when the accident occurred. | 所以出车祸的时候你正在打电话 |
[26:11] | Captain west… | West队长 |
[26:14] | I realize that a lot of people in this building resent the fact that I am an outsider. | 我知道这座大厦里很多人 否认我是个外人这一事实 |
[26:19] | But that is no reason to waste the lapd’s precious resources on this silly investigation. | 但没有理由在这些可笑的调查上 浪费我们警方的宝贵资源啊 |
[26:25] | Silly? | 可笑的? |
[26:27] | Do you know there are just as many automobile fatalities every year in L.A. As there are murders? | 你知道每年洛山矶车祸死亡人数 和谋杀案死亡人数一样多么? |
[26:32] | And unlike the dead hookers,dealers,and gang bangers that you investigate, | 和你调查的那些毒贩和帮派分子 所不同的是 |
[26:36] | people care about the victims of auto accidents. | 人们关心车祸的受害人 |
[26:40] | They mourn them. | 为他们哀悼 |
[26:41] | They build shrines to them by the side of the road. | 为他们在路边建立祭坛 |
[26:45] | There is nothing silly about what I do. | 我做的工作绝对不可笑 |
[26:48] | It’s a serious job,and one worthy of respect. | 这是一个认真的 值得尊重的工作 |
[26:52] | Please fill out those reports,ma’am. | 请填一下那些报告 警官 |
[26:58] | They build shrines to them. | 为他们建立祭坛 |
[27:01] | Yes. They do. | 是的 |
[27:12] | Detective daniels. | Daniel警探 |
[27:13] | Yeah. | 什么事? |
[27:13] | When you were bagging that debris,you said you found some candles? | 你说在收拾残骸的时候发现了一些蜡烛? |
[27:16] | Where are they? | 它们在哪? |
[27:17] | Uh,they are in evidence,but I have photos. | 被拿去做证物了 不过我这有照片 |
[27:29] | Those are catholic prayer candles. | 是一些教堂祈祷用的蜡烛 |
[27:32] | Uh,chief,you care to share with the rest of the class? | 呃 长官 你介意和其他人分享一下么? |
[27:35] | Someone put up a shrine. | 一些人建祭坛 |
[27:38] | I want to know about every death that occurred within a 1-mile radius of where we found that truck last night, | 我要知道昨天晚上 卡车周边1英里范围内发生的命案 |
[27:42] | car accidents,shootings,dead pets,anything. | 车祸 枪杀 宠物死亡 任何事 |
[27:44] | Go back 5 years. | 5年内的 |
[27:46] | Our killer was sending a message. | 我们的杀手想要传达些什么 |
[27:49] | But it wasn’t to his employees. | 但不是针对他的手下 |
[27:51] | Chief,it’s the hospital. | 组长 是医院 |
[27:52] | The doctor wants to release hugo. | 医生想要让Hugo出院 |
[27:59] | Chief? | 组长? |
[28:06] | If this is about your traffic issue,I told you,I can’t help you. | 如果是关于你交通事故的事情 我恐怕帮不上你 |
[28:08] | No,no. Never mind about that, | 不 别担心那个了 |
[28:09] | but I need your help to solve a problem. | 我有个事情要你帮忙 |
[28:11] | Ok,I’m listening. | 好的 我听着呢 |
[28:12] | Scared,but listening. | 受宠若惊的听着 |
[28:13] | My witness has recovered. | 我的证人已经康复了 |
[28:15] | And the problem? | 那问题是? |
[28:16] | I need him not to be released from the hospital. | 我不能让他出院 |
[28:18] | I can’t force the hospital to hold a patient, | 我不能强迫医院让病人滞留 |
[28:20] | especially an illegal immigrant with no insurance. | 尤其是一个没有保险的非法移民 |
[28:24] | He’ll disappear the moment they sign him out. | 他只要一出院就会马上消失的 |
[28:27] | If you say you can’t find a way to bend the rules to help me,I’m gonna scream. | 如果你说你不能帮我做这件事 我要尖叫了 |
[28:30] | So call immigration,call the doctor,call whatever,just call in a favor. | 打给移民局 打给医生 不管打给谁 帮我这个忙 |
[28:34] | You remember what favors are,don’t you,will? | 你知道什么叫帮忙,是吧? |
[28:37] | Mm-hmm. Things you do for people without expecting anything in return. | 嗯 表示为人做事不求回报 |
[28:43] | All right. | 好吧 |
[28:44] | I can authorize a couple of weeks of protective custody. | 我能批准数星期的保护性监禁 |
[28:48] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[28:55] | Ok,we looked at the 5 years of incident reports. | 我们已经查阅了5年的事件报告 |
[28:59] | Tickets,et cetera,you know,near where we found our bodies. | 在我们发现尸体附近 |
[29:03] | There are no traffic accidents,no gang activity, | 没有交通事故 没有黑帮活动 |
[29:07] | quite a bit of prostitution though. | 虽然有很多卖淫行为 |
[29:09] | Which might explain why your dear friends over in traffic were so quick to stumble on that truck. | 这可能是交通部门 能这么快发现卡车的原因 |
[29:15] | Oh,speaking of trucks. | 呃 说到卡车 |
[29:17] | We did come across an interesting case from about 3 years ago. | 我们看到了3年前一件有意思的案子 |
[29:20] | Yeah,someone drove a truck from tijuana to L.A. | 有人把一辆卡车从提华纳开到洛山矶 |
[29:24] | Then abandoned it. | 然后丢弃了卡车 |
[29:26] | Now,it had a refrigeration unit in the rear. | 这个后面有一个冷气装置 |
[29:29] | But they failed to turn it on. | 但是他们没能启动 |
[29:31] | So 15 illegals locked inside cooked to death. | 所以15个非法移民被活活闷死在车厢里 |
[29:34] | They came across the vehicle in a vacant lot which is now the construction site where our truck was found. | 他们把卡车停到一块空地上 就是现在我们发现卡车的建筑工地 |
[29:40] | The fbi handled the case. | FBI接手了这件案子 |
[29:42] | They sent us a copy of their files. | 他们给了我们一些资料的拷贝 |
[29:45] | And they did get some prints from the truck cab, | 还有一些当时卡车里发现的指纹 |
[29:47] | but nothing else ever came up. | 其他的就没发现了 |
[29:49] | We should run those prints against our dead coyote. | 我们要用指纹来比对死的蛇头 |
[29:51] | They ever id any of the victims? | 他们有确认受害者身份么? |
[29:52] | No. Not all of them, | 没有全部确认 |
[29:53] | but some of them have some relatives living here in L.A. | 但他们中有一些在洛山矶有亲戚 |
[29:57] | This is a partial list,now remember,it’s a couple of years old. | 这是一部分列表 但是要记得 这是好几年前的了 |
[30:00] | Where have I heard of aylesworth place before? | 我以前在哪听过Aylesworth这个地方 |
[30:02] | It’s in lincoln heights. | 在Lincoln Heights |
[30:03] | That’s the same place we got the nibin hit on our murder weapon. | 就是两个黑帮发生枪战的地方 |
[30:07] | Right. | 对 |
[30:07] | Unsolved gang shooting on aylesworth place. | 在Aylesworth发生的枪战 |
[30:11] | Ok. 3 years ago,the bodies of mr. And mrs.David gonzales were found dead in the back of that truck. | 3年前 David Gonzales夫妇的尸体 在卡车后厢被发现 |
[30:18] | Bodies were claimed by their son, | 尸体被他们的儿子认领了 |
[30:19] | carlos gonzales of 211 aylesworth place apartment D. | 名叫Carlos Gonzales 住在Aylesworth D栋号211公寓 |
[30:24] | Is it just me,or does this all seem like an enormous coincidence? | 呃 是我的错觉 还是这一切看起来确实很巧合? |
[30:28] | I’m just thinking out loud here… | 我是在思考 不过不小心说了出来 |
[30:30] | but we should pick up carlos gonzales. | 我们要拜访一下Carlos Gonzales |
[30:38] | hey,I finally figured out a solution to your captain west problem. | 嗨 我找到对付West队长的办法了 |
[30:42] | Oh,yeah,what’s that? | 噢 是什么? |
[30:43] | Fill in the reports. | 写报告 |
[30:44] | Oh,so you’re taking his side now. | 哦 你现在站他那边了 |
[30:46] | No,I’m just saying, | 不 我只是说 |
[30:47] | this whole thing is making you crazy. | 这件事快烦死你了 |
[30:49] | And whatever you’re doing to make him go away,isn’t working. | 想要甩掉他的任何努力都不会奏效的 |
[30:53] | I will not dignify his baseless accusation by responding to it. | 我不会对这些无根据的指责作出回应的 |
[30:59] | Brenda… | |
[31:01] | I’ve come up against guys like west. | 我以前遇到过West这样的家伙 |
[31:03] | They’re machines. | 他们就像机器一样 |
[31:04] | You have to either play them or get used to losing. | 你要么跟他合作 要么他们就会跟你作对 |
[31:07] | Then you mean politics. | 你在说政治了 |
[31:09] | Well,yeah. | 是的 |
[31:10] | So you want me to lie and cheat like everybody else. | 你要我像其他人那样说谎 |
[31:13] | That is not the only way to be political. | 那不是政治的唯一途径 |
[31:15] | Well,I will not stoop to bullying and… | 我不会向强权弯腰 去… |
[31:18] | using people. | 利用别人 |
[31:21] | Oh,and,uh… | 噢… |
[31:23] | I need you to drive me to work. | 我要你载我去上班 |
[31:30] | Are they going to send me back? | 他们会遣返我么? |
[31:33] | No. I had my boss pull some strings. | 不 我老板说了 |
[31:37] | You’re in protective custody. | 你现在是被保护性拘留 |
[31:38] | In fact,I was gonna keep this as a surprise, | 事实上 我准备把这个作为惊喜 |
[31:40] | but I’m working on getting you a work visa so you can stay in america legally. | 我正在给你弄工作签证 好让你能合法居留 |
[31:45] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[31:46] | Thank you very much. | 太谢谢你了 |
[31:48] | Well,that’s the least we could do… | 没什么 |
[31:52] | given your cooperation. | 希望你能合作 |
[31:58] | You must be hugo. | 你就是Hugo是么 |
[32:01] | Feeling better? | 感觉好点没? |
[32:02] | Si. Gracias. | 谢谢 |
[32:04] | This is detective daniels. | 这是Daniels警探 |
[32:06] | She and sergeant gabriel will help you with your visa application. | 她和Gabriel警佐会帮你申请签证 |
[32:09] | But I just need you to do one thing for me first. | 但你要先帮帮我 |
[32:12] | We believe that we may have found the person that you identified as the shooter. | 我们已经发现你指证的枪手了 |
[32:16] | But I just want to warn you,that it does not look good. | 但我要提醒你 情况不乐观 |
[32:23] | Is this the man who shot you? | 这个是拿枪射你的人么? |
[32:26] | Si. | 是的 |
[32:28] | But who killed him? | 谁杀了他? |
[32:30] | Well,we have a man in custody we believe may have been involved, | 我们拘留的人应该和这件事有关联 |
[32:33] | but we should get you started on your application. | 应该开始帮你弄签证申请了 |
[32:35] | Carlos gonzales,you have the right to remain silent. | Carlos Gonzales 你有权保持沉默 |
[32:38] | Anything you say can and will… | 你所说的每一句话都将… |
[32:40] | oh,I’m,I’M… | 噢 我是 我是… |
[32:44] | are you all right,hugo? | 你还好么 Hugo? |
[32:46] | Is it that man? | 这是那个人么? |
[32:47] | Do you know him? | 你认识他么? |
[32:48] | No. I’m uncomfortable,and my leg,it hurts a little. | 不 我不舒服 我的腿受伤了 |
[32:53] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[32:54] | No,I’m sorry. | 不 我很抱歉 |
[32:56] | I’ve been dragging you all over the city. | 我拖着你跑来跑去 |
[32:58] | But you’ll be on your way soon. | 但是这就要结束了 |
[33:01] | Detective daniels and sergeant gabriel will help you get your pictures,prints,and signature for your visa. | Daniels警探和Gabriel警佐 会帮你提取签证的照片 指纹和签名 |
[33:10] | Right this way. | 这边来 |
[33:18] | Well,gentlemen,how are we doing? | 好吧 先生 我们现在怎么做? |
[33:21] | He’s not much of a talker. | 他不是一个健谈的家伙 |
[33:23] | I don’t have nothing to say. | 我没有什么说的 |
[33:25] | Oh,I think that’s a mistake,carlos. | 噢 我不那么认为 Carlos |
[33:28] | I know what you did. | 你知道你做了些什么 |
[33:29] | I found that gun in your apartment. | 我在你公寓找到了那把枪 |
[33:31] | I want to give you a chance to tell me why. | 我想给你个机会解释 |
[33:33] | I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我不知道你在说什么 |
[33:35] | I’m talking about the men you murdered two days ago. | 我在说你两天前杀掉的人 |
[33:38] | I have the evidence to prove that you did it,carlos. | 我有证据 Carlos |
[33:42] | But if you cooperate with me, | 但是如果你和我合作 |
[33:44] | I can help save your life. | 我能保住你的命 |
[33:51] | This was a bad man. | 这家伙是个坏蛋 |
[33:54] | We matched his fingerprints with the prints we found in the truck where your parents died. | 我们比对了他和你父母死去卡车里的指纹 |
[33:58] | He was the driver. | 他就是那个司机 |
[34:00] | What I need to know is this,how did you find him? | 我想要知道的是 你怎么找到他的? |
[34:04] | The fbi couldn’t,how could you? | FBI都没找到 你怎么找到的? |
[34:11] | You think about what I said,carlos. | 想想我说的话 Carlos |
[34:13] | You were smart enough to plan this, | 这样的案子你都能策划 |
[34:14] | you are smart enough to help me finish it. | 你一定能帮我完成这件案子 |
[34:22] | Hugo’s visa application. | Hugo的签证申请 |
[34:25] | It’s all in there. | 都在里面了 |
[34:26] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[34:34] | Brenda,I was just coming to see how it’s going. | Breanda 我过来看看事情怎么样了 |
[34:35] | I’ll let you know when I’m done. | 搞定了会告诉你的 |
[34:37] | Oh,will. | 哦 Will |
[34:40] | I’ve been thinking, | 我想过了 |
[34:41] | I’ve decided to take a more positive approach with captain west. | 我决定对West队长采取更积极的举措 |
[34:46] | Really? | 真的? |
[34:48] | Why? | 为什么? |
[34:49] | Well,the traffic department did help us find our missing dead bodies, | 交通部帮助我们找到了尸体 |
[34:53] | and we can’t overlook that. | 我们不能无视 |
[34:55] | Uh-huh. We? | 呃 我们? |
[34:56] | The thing is,I’m gonna kind of need a little favor. | 事实是 我需要帮忙 |
[35:00] | No,no,no. | 不 不 不 |
[35:01] | You wouldn’t be doing the favor for me, | 不是帮我 |
[35:02] | you’d be doing the favor for someone else. | 是帮另一个人 |
[35:03] | Would you do that for me? | 能答应我吗? |
[35:05] | Uh,what–would i do what for whom? | 呃 什么? 帮谁做什么? |
[35:07] | We can talk about this later. | 以后慢慢再说 |
[35:09] | I’m almost done,but thank you,will. | 我快做完了 谢谢你Will |
[35:11] | Thank you so much. | 非常感谢 |
[35:20] | Good news,hugo. | 好消息 Hugo |
[35:22] | You get to stay in america. | 你能留在美国了 |
[35:25] | I don’t know how to thank you. | 我不知道怎么感激你 |
[35:27] | In fact,you’ll be staying here a very long time. | 实际上 你会在这里留很久 |
[35:29] | What’s 15 times 20? | 15乘以20是多少? |
[35:31] | 300. | |
[35:32] | What? | 什么? |
[35:33] | That’s how many years you’re likely to stay in a good old american prison. | 那就是你要在美国的 设施良好的陈旧的监狱里待的年数 |
[35:37] | Provided that you live that long. | 前提是你能活那么久 |
[35:39] | See,hugo,the fingerprints you provided to detective daniels for your work visa application, | 看 Hugo 你给Daniels警探申请签证的指纹 |
[35:46] | they match a set of prints the fbi found on the steering wheel of a truck 3 years ago. | 和3年前FBI在卡车方向盘上发现的指纹一样 |
[35:51] | That jog your memory? | 这么说你想起来了么? |
[35:53] | Do you remember,for example,leaving 15 of your countrymen, | 我们打个比方 让你的15个同胞 |
[35:57] | including 4 women and 1 child, | 包括4个女人和一个孩子 |
[35:59] | to cook to death in the back of that truck? | 活活在卡车后面被闷死 |
[36:05] | That’s not true. | 那不是真的 |
[36:07] | I’m not a coyote. | 我不是蛇头 |
[36:09] | There were three sets of prints found in the cab of that truck. | 卡车车厢里有3个人的指纹 |
[36:12] | Yours and the two dead guys from that house. | 你的和那个屋子里的两个死人的 |
[36:15] | Oh,and your friend with the,uh,tattoo on his neck here, | 呃 还有你的朋友 那个脖子上有纹身的 |
[36:19] | he didn’t try to kill you,hugo. | 他不是想要杀你 Hugo |
[36:21] | He was your partner. | 他是你的同伙 |
[36:23] | And that boy who walked past you in the hallway,carlos gonzales, | 在走廊里你遇到的 那个男孩 Carlos Gonzales |
[36:27] | he was the shooter,wasn’t he? | 就是那个枪手 是他么? |
[36:31] | How did he find you? | 他怎么找到你们的? |
[36:34] | How did he know who you were? | 他怎么知道你们是谁? |
[36:38] | If you help me,I can help you. | 如果你帮我的话 我也会帮你 |
[36:43] | No. | 不 |
[36:45] | I want a lawyer. | 我要找律师 |
[36:48] | I want to call a lawyer. | 我要找个律师 |
[36:52] | Given the physical evidence we have on you, | 鉴于我们发现的证据 |
[36:54] | and the percentage of perspective jurors in L.A. County that are mexican immigrants, | 加上洛山矶法庭陪审团中 墨西哥移民的比例 |
[36:58] | you had better call yourself a good one,my friend. | 你最好给自己找个好律师 我的朋友 |
[37:15] | Detective sanchez,I need you to hold your fire until I give you the signal,ok? | Sanchez警探 等我的信号才开火 |
[37:19] | All right. | 好的 |
[37:22] | Carlos. | |
[37:24] | You saw that man I was with earlier in the hallway,didn’t you? | 你看见了和我在走廊里的那人 是么? |
[37:28] | I know you did. | 我知道你看见了 |
[37:29] | Do you recognize him because he recognized you. | 他认出你了,你认出他没有? |
[37:32] | He identified you as the person who tried to kill him. | 他认出你是想要杀他的人 |
[37:37] | I think he had something to do with killing your parents. | 我想他应该和你父母的死有关系 |
[37:40] | Now if you tell me how you found him,I can arrest him,carlos. | 现在如果你告诉我你怎么找到他的 我就能逮捕他了 Carlos |
[37:43] | He’ll go to jail for a good long time. | 他将会在监狱里蹲很久 |
[37:47] | No? | 不说? |
[37:48] | All right,then,I guess I’ll just have to release him and charge you with murder. | 好吧 那我只好放了他 然后指控你谋杀了 |
[37:51] | You can’t let him go. | 你不能放他走 |
[37:53] | That man’s a murderer. | 那家伙是个凶手 |
[37:54] | If he killed 50 white people,you wouldn’t let him go. | 如果他杀了50个白人 你就不会放他走了 |
[37:56] | If he killed 50 white–you don’t care! | 如果他杀了50个白人 你根本就不关心 |
[37:58] | Detective sanchez,what are you doing? | Sanchez探长 你在做什么? |
[38:00] | Let go of that man this instant! | 放了他 现在! |
[38:03] | Diles lo que paso,y te ponemos en la misma carcel del coyote. | (西班牙语)Diles lo que paso,y te |
[38:08] | Si. | |
[38:10] | Hey,you speak spanish,buzz.What’d he just say? | 嘿 你会说西班牙语 Buzz 他刚才说什么了 |
[38:12] | Take your seat.Immediately. | 你给我坐下 |
[38:13] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[38:14] | I can’t hear him over chief johnson. | Johnson组长 我听不到 |
[38:15] | Detective sanchez,sit down. Right now. | Sanchez警探 现在给我坐下 |
[38:18] | Yes,ma’am. | 是,长官 |
[38:23] | Sit. | 坐 |
[38:27] | I’m so sorry about that. | 我很抱歉 |
[38:30] | He is a very emotional man. | 他非常容易激动 |
[38:32] | Now,let’s all calm down,and I’ll ask you again. | 好 让我们都冷静一下 我再问你一遍 |
[38:36] | Carlos… | |
[38:37] | what happened between you and those coyotes? | 你和那些蛇头之间到底怎么了? |
[38:46] | I killed them. | 我杀了他们 |
[38:47] | Why? | 为什么? |
[38:49] | My family and I came here 5 years ago. | 我们全家5年前来到这儿 |
[38:53] | My father gave every penny he had to get us across the border. | 我爸爸为了让我们过境花光了所有的钱 |
[38:57] | We couldn’t believe it when we made it to the U.S. | 我们都不敢相信居然能到美国 |
[39:00] | We were so happy. | 我们是那样高兴 |
[39:04] | Then we got terrible news. | 紧接着就得到了可怕的消息 |
[39:06] | My grandmother was dying. | 我的祖母病危 |
[39:09] | And my mother and father went to go be with her. | 我父母想要去看望她 |
[39:12] | How long were they gone for? | 他们去了多久 |
[39:14] | They were supposed to come right back, | 他们原本想去了就回来 |
[39:15] | but the border patrol stopped them and sent them home. | 但边境巡警不让他们回来 |
[39:19] | So they went to the same coyote we used the first time. | 所以他们去找了第一次那个蛇头 |
[39:24] | And they paid a lot of money. | 给了他很多钱 |
[39:26] | Again. | 第二次给他们钱 |
[39:27] | And then when they crossed the border, | 他们越过边境的时候 |
[39:29] | those coyotes just let my parents die in the back of the truck. | 这些蛇头让我的父母死在了卡车里 |
[39:32] | And no one even cared. | 没人关心他们 |
[39:34] | After 2 weeks,it wasn’t even in the paper anymore. | 两个星期过去 甚至报纸也没说了 |
[39:37] | But you remembered. | 但是你一直记着 |
[39:39] | You lit candles for them and put them in the place where the bodies were found. | 你在发现你父母尸体的地方 点蜡烛做了祭坛 |
[39:44] | My sister and I… | 我和我姐姐 |
[39:50] | we prayed that god would punish those men. | 我们祈祷上帝能够惩罚那些人 |
[39:54] | But nothing happened. | 但是什么都没发生 |
[39:56] | I was losing faith. | 我的信仰开始松动 |
[40:00] | Then there was a shootout where I lived. | 后来我住的地方发生了枪战 |
[40:03] | One guy threw his gun in the bushes in front of our building, | 一个家伙把枪扔进了我们门前的树丛里 |
[40:05] | and I knew god heard me. | 我知道上帝听见我的祈祷了 |
[40:07] | And you took that gun, | 你就拿了那把枪 |
[40:07] | and you went back to mexico just like your parents did. | 然后就像你父母那样回到墨西哥 |
[40:11] | And I hired the same coyotes that they used before. | 我找了他们当初找的蛇头 |
[40:14] | They didn’t remember me. | 他们不认识我了 |
[40:17] | I was much younger when they brought us across the first time. | 第一次他们带我过境的时候我还很小 |
[40:21] | But I remembered them. | 但我记得他们 |
[40:24] | So why didn’t you kill them as soon as they picked you up? | 你为什么不一见面就杀了他们 |
[40:27] | The other people. | 还有其他人 |
[40:29] | I didn’t want anyone else to get hurt. | 我不想伤到其他任何人 |
[40:31] | So you let these coyotes bring y’all all the way back to los angeles. | 所以你让这些蛇头一直带你到洛山矶 |
[40:34] | Si. Ah,yes. | 是的 |
[40:39] | And I waited. | 然后我就等着 |
[40:41] | I watched them take more money from these people before they let them go. | 我看着他们朝那些偷渡的人 敲诈更多的钱 才肯放他们走 |
[40:52] | Those cowards. | 这些懦弱的人 |
[40:59] | And finally,I was the last. | 我是最后一个 |
[41:04] | And I paid them for what they had done. | 我给了他们应得的 |
[41:07] | I made them kneel on the floor,and I shot them. | 我让他们跪在地上 然后杀了他们 |
[41:11] | That guy got away,but I killed the other two. | 一个家伙跑了 但我杀了其他两个 |
[41:20] | And then you spat in their faces. | 然后你对他们脸上吐了口水 |
[41:24] | Yes. Yes. | 是的 |
[41:39] | I need you to wipe this along the side of your cheek. | 来 我要你用这个在口腔里刮一下 |
[41:53] | I did what I did for justice. | 我这么做是为了正义 |
[41:57] | I know that,carlos. | 我知道 Carlos |
[42:00] | But that kind of justice is against our laws. | 但是这种正义违犯了我们的法律 |
[42:04] | Your laws didn’t work for my parents. | 你们的法律没能保护我的父母 |
[42:19] | I don’t think I’ve ever seen anybody flip so quickly. | 我从未见过招供如此之快的人 |
[42:23] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[42:27] | I guess he thought if he confessed, | 我猜他知道如果自己承认 |
[42:30] | he’d end up in the same prison as hugo. | 他会和Hugo关在同一个监狱 |
[42:32] | Now where in the world would he get an idea like that? | 他会从哪得到这样的想法? |
[42:43] | Too often,captain west,the efforts of you and your department are overlooked. | West队长 你和你的部门所做的努力经常被忽视 |
[42:48] | But deputy chief johnson has brought to our attention the invaluable contributions of your department in resolving 17 homicides, | 但是Johnson长官让我们注意到 你部门在17凶杀案中所做的卓越贡献 |
[42:54] | and it occurred to me that such work deserves recognition. | 也让我认识到这样的工作值得赞誉 |
[42:58] | And so it is with great respect and gratitude that I present to you this commendation. | 怀着尊敬和感激 我授予你这个奖章 |
[43:05] | Good work,captain. | 做得好 队长 |
[43:06] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[43:08] | Congratulations. | 恭喜 |
[43:09] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[43:11] | Well done. | 做得好 |
[43:12] | Uh,let’s get a picture. | 呃 让我们来照张相 |
[43:15] | Oh,no. No,no,no. | 噢 不 不 不不 |
[43:25] | There’s a guy out there. | 外面有人找我… |
[43:26] | I’m gonna have to go. Ma’am. | 我要走了 |
[43:28] | Commander. | 督察 |
[43:33] | Thank you… | 谢谢… |
[43:34] | ma’am. | 长官 |
[43:49] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[43:51] | Whatever. Those medals are a dime a dozen. | 其实 那些奖章1毛钱可以买一打 |
[43:53] | Well… | 嗯… |
[43:55] | thank you. | 谢谢 -=结束=- |
[44:00] | sync:fisherchen www.YDY.com | 禁止任何商业用途否则后果自负 |
[44:13] | www.YDY.com Proudly Presents |