时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | fritzy! | |
[00:05] | the movie’s ready, and i got dinner | 影碟放好了 晚餐 |
[00:07] | set up on the coffee table. | 在咖啡桌上 |
[00:08] | fritz: i’m coming. oh… | -我来了 -哦… |
[00:14] | what happened? | 怎么了 |
[00:20] | what’s going on? | 出什么事了 |
[00:21] | you left the patio door open, | 你忘关后院的门了 |
[00:23] | which i have told you one billion times not to do. | 我已经告诉过你上万遍了 别忘关门 |
[00:25] | where’s kitty? kitty? | 猫猫去哪了 猫猫 |
[00:27] | here, kitty, kitty kitty, kitty. | 来啊猫猫… |
[00:29] | kitty? | 猫猫 |
[00:30] | kitty, where are you? | 猫猫 你跑哪去了 |
[00:31] | kitty? | 猫猫 |
[00:34] | psst, psst. kitty. | 猫猫 |
[00:37] | to eat. | 开饭了 |
[00:38] | to eat. | |
[00:39] | let’s to eat, kitty. | 来吃饭了 猫猫 |
[00:42] | kitty? | 猫猫 |
[00:46] | psst, psst, psst, kitty. | |
[00:49] | to eat. | 开饭了 |
[00:50] | to eat, oh… | 开饭…哦… |
[00:52] | kitty, kitty, kitty. | 猫猫 猫猫 猫猫 |
[00:59] | to eat? | 开饭了 |
[01:00] | she’s not in the back. | 她不在后院 |
[01:05] | kitty, kitty, kitty kitty, kitty… | 猫猫 猫猫 猫猫 猫猫… |
[01:09] | we’ll walk the block. | 我们去街上找找 |
[01:11] | poor kitty. he’s probably terrified. | 可怜的猫猫 他肯定吓坏了 |
[01:13] | she–she’s probably terrified. | 是女她 她吓坏了 |
[01:15] | and while we’re out, we’ll leave the door open | 我们出去的时候 就把门开着 |
[01:18] | and we’ll put some food out for her. | 再给她留些食物 |
[01:20] | kitty! | 猫猫 |
[01:20] | oh! kitty? | 哦 猫猫 |
[01:23] | kitty? fritz, i told you not to leave the door open! | 猫猫 fritz 我告诉你别开着门 |
[01:26] | oh, kitty. come back here this instant! | 哦 猫猫 回来 马上 |
[01:29] | kitty! kitty, kitty, kitty kitty, kitty… | 猫猫… |
[01:39] | hello. | 喂 |
[01:41] | hey, jerry, what’s up? | 嘿 jerry 怎么了 |
[01:43] | what? | 什么 |
[01:45] | oh, no. | 哦 不 |
[01:47] | no, not yet. why? | 不 还没有 怎么了 |
[01:48] | -kitty! -yeah, ok. | -猫猫 -好 ok |
[01:50] | yeah. i can work this case for you. | 嗯 我来帮你处理这个案子 |
[01:53] | [sighing] oh, i see. | 哦 明白了 |
[01:56] | he’s there already? | 他已经到了 |
[01:58] | no, no, no. put him on. | 不不不 让他听 |
[01:59] | somebody’s tried to murder a protected witness | 有人要枪杀我们的一位保护证人 |
[02:01] | at one of our safe houses here in l.a. | 杀手找到我们在洛杉矶有一套安全房 |
[02:02] | killed the guy’s wife and an fbi agent instead. | 杀了那个证人的妻子和一位调查局探员 |
[02:05] | gabriel is there, and he wants to talk to you. | gabriel在现场他要跟你讲话 |
[02:07] | good evening, sergeant gabriel. | 晚上好gabriel警官 |
[02:12] | all right, where do you need me to be? | 好的 你要我到哪里集合 |
[02:32] | you have a safe house next to a race tra? | 你在tra体育场旁边有套安全房 |
[02:36] | it’s not mine. it’s the fbi’s. heh! | -不是我 是调查局 -哈 |
[02:39] | just let me get tim hecht and i’ll find you in a minute. | 我去找tim hecht 马上回来 |
[02:43] | so, sergeant, what do we have here? | 警官 情况怎样 |
[02:45] | a big mess. | 一团乱 |
[02:46] | possibly a shootout. | 可能有交火 |
[02:47] | we’ve blocked off the crime scene and set up our equipment. | 我们已经封锁了现场架好了仪器 |
[02:50] | but the fbi investigates the death of federal agents, | 可是调查局的人来查联邦探员的死因 |
[02:52] | and they aggressively do not want any more of our help. | 粗暴地拒绝了我们的任何帮助 |
[02:56] | they actually drove through our crime scene tape and put up their own. | 他们甚至开车闯过咱们的警戒带后 重新用他们的带子封锁现场 |
[02:58] | daniels: fancy, isn’t it? | 花哨吧 |
[03:00] | so we’re all gloved up and no place to go. | 我们一切就绪却没地儿去了 |
[03:01] | isn’t one of the victims the wife of a protected witness? | 有一位死者是保护证人的妻子吧 |
[03:04] | yes, ma’am, and i thought that made it partly our case | 是的 长官 所以我认为这也算是咱们的案子 |
[03:07] | but apparently… | 可显然不是… |
[03:08] | the protected witness is sitting over there in the garage. | 保护证人就在那边的车库前坐着 |
[03:10] | some old mafia guy. | 是个老黑手党 |
[03:12] | he was in the back of the suv. saw the whole thing. | 他当时就坐在车子的后座 目击了一切 |
[03:15] | i’m guessing we have a little jurisdictional problem. | 看来我们遇到了些司法权限上的小问题 |
[03:18] | no. we don’t. | 不 没有 |
[03:21] | [southern drawl] miss scarlett to the rescue. | 介就是女强人滴风格 |
[03:27] | excuse me, ma’am. excuse me, ma’am? | 不好意思 女士 |
[03:29] | deputy chief johnson, lapd. | johnson副局长 洛杉矶警察局 |
[03:31] | ma’am, excuse me, please. please stop! | 女士不好意思 请别过去 请停下 |
[03:36] | you’re interfering with a federal investigation. | 您正在干涉一起联邦调查 |
[03:38] | i am? | 是吗 |
[03:39] | oh, excuse me. one second. | 哦 失陪一下 |
[03:42] | lieutenant tao would you please have s.i.d. | 陶中尉 麻烦你让我们的人 |
[03:44] | shut down our work lights, please? | 关掉工作灯 谢谢 |
[03:48] | you can’t do that. | 你不能这么做 |
[03:49] | we need the lights on so that we can do our work, all right? | 我们需要开着灯才能工作 好吗 |
[03:54] | hey! hey! hold on! | 嘿 嘿 等等 |
[03:57] | you’ll be needing this, i believe. | 我猜你是需要这个 |
[03:58] | special agent tim hecht, meet deputy chief brenda johnson. | 特别探员tim hecht 这位是brenda johnson副局长 |
[04:04] | charmed, i’m sure. | 真是荣幸 |
[04:11] | hecht: that’s agent doherty in the driver’s seat. | 驾驶座上的是doherty探员 |
[04:14] | he was baby-sitting my protected witness martin deluca. | 他当时在照看我的保护证人martin deluca |
[04:17] | that’s deluca’s wife, michelle. | 另外一个死者是deluca的妻子michelle |
[04:20] | her husband was seated behind her. | 她的丈夫就坐在她后面 |
[04:22] | where were they going? | 他们这是要去哪 |
[04:24] | it was their third wedding anniversary. | 今天是他们结婚三周年 |
[04:26] | we’d arranged a dinner at a nearby restaurant. | 我们在附近的餐厅为他们安排了晚餐 |
[04:30] | it wasn’t just business with the delucas. | 我和deluca夫妇不光是工作关系 |
[04:32] | they were more like family. | 他们就像我们的亲人 |
[04:36] | i’m so sorry, agent hecht. | 真抱歉 gecht探员 |
[04:38] | i suppose that’s partly why you arrived | 我想这就是你 |
[04:40] | at the crime scene so quickly. | 这么快就赶到现场的部分原因 |
[04:44] | marty telephoned me. i told him to call 911 | marty给我打了电话 我让他打911 |
[04:48] | and to sit still until your people could get here. | 待在原地等着你们的人来 |
[04:50] | does this safe house come equipped with a monitoring system? | 这个安全房有监视系统吗 |
[04:54] | yes. apparently, it was disabled. | 有 不过显然 被废掉了 |
[04:56] | how did that happen? | 怎么弄的 |
[04:58] | we’re looking into it. | 正在查 |
[04:59] | so you said that agent doherty was baby-sitting the delucas. | 你说doherty探员看着deluca夫妇 |
[05:01] | where were you? | 你当时在哪 |
[05:02] | i had an appointment with the u.s. attorney’s office | 我和联邦检察署有个会谈 |
[05:04] | about the upcoming trial. | 谈的就是马上开始的庭审 |
[05:05] | this ambush wouldn’t have happened on my watch. | 要是我在 这事绝对不会发生 |
[05:08] | martin’s here to testify? | martin是来出庭作证的 |
[05:09] | in 48 hours. | 48小时后上庭 |
[05:10] | he’s testifying against joseph dellamonte. | 他要指认joseph dellamonte |
[05:13] | he’s a big-time mob boss. | 那个黑手党的教父级头目 |
[05:14] | she knows who the dellamonte crime family is, tim. | 她知道dellamonte家族 tim |
[05:17] | marty deluca worked for joseph dellamonte’s father. | marty deluca是 joseph dellamonte父亲的手下 |
[05:20] | well, first thing’s first. | 嗯 先说要事 |
[05:21] | we need to get mr. deluca transferred to our– | 我们要把deluca先生转移到我们的… |
[05:23] | hold it. | hold it. hold it. 等等等等 |
[05:24] | you’re not taking him anywhere. | 他哪也不能去 |
[05:25] | he is in federal custody. | 他是由联邦调查局控制的 |
[05:27] | i need to question him. | 我得问他话 |
[05:28] | excuse me. wait a minute. | 等等等等 |
[05:30] | we are responsible for deluca’s safety. | 我们要对deluca的安全负责 |
[05:32] | you’re doing a bang-up job. | 干得挺好嘛(讽刺) |
[05:34] | chief pope, a federal agent is down. | pope局长 一位联邦特工被杀了 |
[05:37] | that makes this crime scene ours. | 因此这个犯罪现场由我们负责 |
[05:38] | is mr. deluca’s wife a federal agent, too? | deluca先生的太太也是联邦特工吗 |
[05:41] | no. lieutenant provenza, lieutenant flynn, | 不是吧 provenza和flynn中尉 |
[05:42] | if you’d take charge of the witness, please? | 请接管这位目击者 |
[05:44] | sir. | 先生 |
[05:44] | special agent howard and agent hecht, right? | 特别探员howard和hecht探员是吧 |
[05:47] | my office in two hours after chief johnson has a chance | 两小时来我办公室 先让johnson局长 |
[05:49] | to interview deluca. | 跟deluca问话吧 |
[05:50] | will, i can’t agree to this. | will 这我不能同意 |
[05:51] | if you don’t agree, don’t come. | 不同意就别来了 |
[05:52] | that sound fair to everybody? good. | 听起来合理吧 很好 |
[05:55] | pardon me. | 失陪 |
[06:01] | flynn: let’s go. | 我们走吧 |
[06:08] | you never murder your own blood. | 从来不杀自己人 |
[06:10] | you never kill a guy’s family. | 不杀清理目标的家人 |
[06:12] | you never take out a federal agent–never. | 也不会动联邦探员 永远不会 |
[06:15] | this new dellamonte generation–they’re like terrorists. | 可这些dellamonte家族的新一代 他们就跟恐怖分子一样 |
[06:18] | scum. | 全是垃圾 |
[06:20] | can you walk me through exactly | 麻烦你确切的讲一下 |
[06:22] | what happened before the shooting? | 在枪击以前发生的事 |
[06:25] | um, michelle and i… that’s my wife… | 呃 michelle就是我太太…和我… |
[06:29] | we got ready for dinner. | 准备去共进晚餐 |
[06:31] | agent doherty was driving. | doherty探员是司机 |
[06:33] | nice kid. | 是个好小伙 |
[06:35] | very respectful. | 很有礼貌 |
[06:37] | we entered the garage through the kitchen, | 我们穿过厨房来到车库 |
[06:39] | got into the suv, | 上了车 |
[06:41] | and i usually sat up front | 一般是我坐在前面 |
[06:44] | but michelle’s stomach hasn’t been right | 不过michelle的腹部不舒服 |
[06:46] | since she lost our baby a couple of weeks ago. | 她前几个星期刚刚失去了我们的孩子 |
[06:51] | so, anyway, i… i had her take… | 所以 我…我让她坐了… |
[06:56] | ohh…excuse me. | 哦…不好意思 |
[07:04] | i had her take my seat. | 我让她坐了我的位置 |
[07:11] | and then? | 然后呢 |
[07:17] | agent doherty opened the garage, | doherty探员打开车库门 |
[07:20] | and as we started to back out, | 我们开始倒车出库 |
[07:22] | some guy stepped out in front of us | 突然有一个男人站到车前 |
[07:24] | and started firing. | 向我们射击 |
[07:26] | so, i guess, doherty’s foot hit the gas pedal | 我想是doherty的脚踩下了油门 |
[07:30] | and we backed down the driveway and hit a tree. | 所以我们加速冲出了路面撞上了树 |
[07:32] | and he was dead. | 他当时就死了 |
[07:33] | so i grabbed his gun. | 我就拿起他的枪 |
[07:34] | and as the killer came toward me, | 当凶手向我过来的时候 |
[07:36] | i fired at him and he ran off. | 我向他开了枪 他就跑掉了 |
[07:39] | then i heard his car start and drive away | 我还听到了他启动汽车开走的声音 |
[07:43] | as i tried to get to my wife. | 当时我正在查看我妻子 |
[07:48] | did you see his face? | 你看到他的脸了吗 |
[07:52] | yeah. | 看到了 |
[07:55] | i didn’t recognize him, though. | 不过我没认出是谁 |
[07:57] | this joey dellamonte’s got all these new people surrounding him now. | joey dellamonte身边现在全是新面孔 |
[08:02] | but the shooter stepped into the headlight | 不过凶手当时正站在车灯的光线里 |
[08:05] | right before he opened up on us. | 在车前向我们射击 |
[08:07] | and i saw him. | 我就是当时看到的他 |
[08:10] | i called, “watch out!” to my wife. | 我向妻子喊”小心” |
[08:15] | but there was no place for michelle to go. | 可是michelle无处可躲 |
[08:21] | i ducked… | 我埋下身… |
[08:24] | and she died. | 她却死了 |
[08:33] | anybody else would’ve done the same thing. | 换作别人也会这样做的 |
[08:37] | chief, we’ve got him looking through photos | 头儿 我们会让他看一些照片 |
[08:40] | of known associates of the dellamonte family. | 全是dellamonte家族的手下 |
[08:42] | as soon as someone pops out at him, | 一旦他指认了某人 |
[08:44] | we’ll have gabriel start looking. | 就让gabriel开始找人 |
[08:52] | pardon me. | 失陪 |
[08:58] | thank you so much, sir. | 非常感谢 先生 |
[09:05] | taylor: agent hecht has all the casings, | hecht探员拥有包括弹壳 |
[09:06] | bullets, and the murder weapon collected from the crime scene, | 子弹和凶器在内的所有现场证据 |
[09:10] | and he’s refusing to share. | 但他不愿与我们同用 |
[09:11] | i told you already, commander, you can have | 我已经告诉过你了队长 |
[09:13] | access to all the evidence you want when you return deluca to me. | 只要把deluca交给我 你们就可以查看所有的证据 |
[09:16] | ok. let’s just talk about exactly how we might run | ok 我们来谈谈怎么 |
[09:20] | this joint investigation. | 进行这次联合调查好了 |
[09:21] | wh–there is no joint investigation. | 这…根本没有什么联合调查 |
[09:24] | i’m afraid you’ll have to return deluca to agent hecht. | 恐怕你们得把deluca交给hecht探员 |
[09:26] | i’m sorry. deluca stays here. | 不好意思 deluca哪儿也不去 |
[09:28] | what? where do you get the authority to hold him? | 什么 你有什么权力留下他 |
[09:30] | he’s in my building surrounded by hundreds of police officers. | 他现在就在这幢有上百警察驻守的楼里面 |
[09:33] | i think that’s all the authority i need. | 我看这权力够了吧 |
[09:35] | that’s extortion. | 你这是无理取闹 |
[09:37] | yeah. take a minute and get over it. | 没错 花些时间接受现状吧 |
[09:38] | chief johnson, if special agent howard ultimately agrees | johnson局长 如果howard特别探员同意 |
[09:41] | to a joint investigation, have you given any thought to how we might proceed? | 进行联合调查 你打算怎么进行呢 |
[09:45] | uh, well, first, we need to figure out | 嗯 首先 我们得查清楚 |
[09:47] | how the murderer could have known of mr. deluca’s whereabouts. | 凶手是如何知道deluca先生的行踪 |
[09:50] | so i need the fbi to obtain phone and email records | 所以我需要调查局将所有知情者 |
[09:53] | of everyone with access to that information. | 的电话和电邮记录给我一份 |
[09:55] | then i’d like to question joseph dellamonte | 然后我要问joseph dellamonte的话 |
[09:57] | who’s currently in federal detention. | 我知道他现在被联邦调查局拘留 |
[10:00] | and i’d like lieutenant tao | 另外我还要让陶中尉 |
[10:01] | to examine the bullets, casings, and weapons involved. | 测试子弹 弹壳和有关的枪械 |
[10:05] | oh! and a list of everyone against whom mr. deluca agreed to testify. | 哦 还有deluca先生作证时要指认的人名单 |
[10:08] | that would be nice. | 这样子就最好了 |
[10:10] | you’re kidding. | 你开玩笑吧 |
[10:11] | she’s not, actually. | 其实 她认真的 |
[10:14] | and in return, we will share custody of deluca with agent hecht, | 作为回报 我们会与hecht探员 共同监护deluca |
[10:16] | who may stay with him at an lapd safe house, | 他们可以暂时住在洛杉矶警局的安全房 |
[10:20] | which will be the cheapest two-bedroom | 当然只是最便宜的双人房 |
[10:23] | hotel suite we can find on short notice. | 毕竟时间短 只能弄宾馆套房 |
[10:25] | with flynn and provenza. | 还要带上flynn和provenza |
[10:29] | want to make agent hecht as comfortable as possible. | 他们会尽量让hecht探员宾至如归的 |
[10:33] | hecht: 10 years of research, | 10年的搜寻 |
[10:35] | 4 years of active surveillance, | 4年的监视 |
[10:38] | two years of trial preparation, | 2年的庭审准备 |
[10:40] | trying to bring the dellamonte family to justice. | 就是为了把dellamonte家族绳之以法 |
[10:43] | and in two days, martin deluca is required by law | 两天后 martin deluca就要 |
[10:46] | to step into a courtroom, raise his right hand, | 走上法庭 举手发誓 |
[10:49] | and tell the truth about joseph dellamonte! | 说出有关joseph dellamonte的真相 |
[10:54] | and custody of his person will return to me! | 到时候这个人的监管权就是我的 |
[10:58] | and if you do anything to interfere with that, | 我看你敢干涉 |
[11:01] | and i mean anything… | 我看你敢… |
[11:21] | what am i supposed to accomplish in that amount of time? | 我怎么在短时间内做完这么些事 |
[11:24] | solve the case. please. | 把案子破了 拜托 |
[11:31] | yes, mama, i know some people take pictures | 对 妈妈 我知道有人是喜欢 |
[11:33] | of their pets, but i did not. | 给宠物拍照片 不过我不拍的 |
[11:36] | no. of course, kitty didn’t run away. | 没有 当然没有 猫猫没跑 |
[11:39] | i take very good care of him. | 我把他照顾得很好 |
[11:40] | her. her! you take good care of her. | 是她 她 照顾她 |
[11:42] | fritz left the door open. | 是fritz忘了关门 |
[11:45] | give me the phone! | 把电话给我 |
[11:46] | well, he’s not used to having responsibility for a pet. | 嗯 他还不习惯为宠物付起责任 |
[11:50] | you know what? you are driving me crazy right now. | 知道吗 你这是要把我逼疯了 |
[11:53] | across the board. | 你过界了 |
[11:55] | mama, did you take a picture of the cat or not? | 妈妈 你有没有给我的猫拍过照片 |
[11:59] | ok, good. i’d appreciate that. | ok 很好 十分感谢 |
[12:01] | no, no, no. have jim email it to me at home. | 不不不 让jim给我发邮件 |
[12:04] | ok. you’ll be the first to know. | ok 一定第一个告诉你 |
[12:07] | i love you, too. | 我也爱你 |
[12:09] | bye. | 再见 |
[12:14] | gabriel: so, here’s the guy deluca thinks | 这位就是deluca认出的 |
[12:16] | might be the shooter– tom cali. | 凶手 tom cali |
[12:19] | here’s his file. | 这是他的资料 |
[12:20] | tom cali’s a soldier/enforcer for dellamonte. | tom cali是dellamonte的打手 |
[12:23] | he’s got arrests going back 10 years | 早在十年前他就曾因 |
[12:25] | for assault and fraud. | 暴力和欺诈被捕过 |
[12:26] | last month he vanished. | 上个月他消失了 |
[12:27] | he was reported missing by his wife. | 妻子报了他的失踪 |
[12:30] | sometimes these guys lay low for a while before a hit. | 这些人在下手前会低调一阵子 |
[12:34] | right. | 对 |
[12:35] | uh, do we know yet how the monitoring system | 我们查没查出安全屋 |
[12:36] | at the safe house was disabled? | 的监控系统是怎么失效的 |
[12:38] | well, the fbi said they’d get back to me on that, but they have not. | 调查局的人说他们会通知我的 不过他们还没来信儿 |
[12:44] | let me see what i can do. | 我看我能做点啥 |
[12:46] | detective daniels, do we have the phone and email records | deniels侦探 那些deluca安全细节的 |
[12:49] | from deluca’s security detail yet? | 电话和电邮纪录拿到了吗 |
[12:52] | no. | 没有 |
[12:55] | in the spirit of honest cooperation, | 出于诚信合作的考虑 |
[12:57] | i’ll make sure you have all those things before noon. | 我会保证你们在中午以前拿到一切 |
[13:01] | lieutenant tao, tell me we got lucky | 陶中尉 求你告诉我说 |
[13:03] | tracing the gun that killed the victims. | 凶器的调查上有突破 |
[13:07] | we did an acid test to see if we could find | 我们在枪管上用了酸 |
[13:09] | a registration number– no luck. | 看能不能找到注册号码 没有 |
[13:11] | no prints on the weapon or the ammo clip. | 凶器和弹匣上都没有指纹 |
[13:13] | and we found all 4 shots from the gun deluca took from agent doherty. | deluca从doherty探员的枪开的四枪都找到了 |
[13:18] | [sighs] how are we doing on our attempt | 那我们对于 |
[13:20] | to interview joseph dellamonte? | joseph dellamonte的问话事宜呢 |
[13:22] | we’re having a hard time getting him out of | 我们一直没能把他 |
[13:24] | the federal detention center for a visit. | 从联邦拘留中心”请”出来 |
[13:27] | ok. let me get you a writ. | ok 我帮你们申请文书 |
[13:29] | i’ve got the judge’s number right here. | 我手头儿就有法官的电话号码 |
[13:32] | you know what i can’t stand? | 知道我最受不了什么吗 |
[13:34] | everybody treats these mafia hoods | 每个人对待这些黑手党恶棍的态度 |
[13:36] | like they’re something special. | 就好像他们是什么大人物 |
[13:38] | dellamonte, deluca… | dellamonte也好 deluca也好… |
[13:40] | if these weren’t white guys in suits, | 这些要不是西服革履的白人 |
[13:42] | you would just ignore them, right, fritz? | 你才不会在意呢 是不是fritz |
[13:46] | that’s enough, detective sanchez. | 别说了 sanchez侦探 |
[13:53] | uh, hello. lapd detective sanchez. | 喂 我是sanchez侦探 洛杉矶警局 |
[13:55] | could you hold for just a second? thank you. | 请别挂掉 谢谢 |
[13:57] | it’s for you. | 到你了 |
[14:04] | special agent fritz howard of the fbi. | 我是联邦调查局的特别探员 |
[14:06] | to whom am i speaking, please? | 请问您是… |
[14:15] | listen, i’m sorry, fellas, | 对不住了各位 |
[14:16] | but i’m not very hungry. | 我可饿坏了 |
[14:19] | we have to put some food out. | 我们得弄点东西吃了 |
[14:20] | you don’t want it, don’t eat. | 不想吃就别吃 |
[14:29] | what happened, tim, huh? | 这是怎么了 tim 啊 |
[14:31] | what happened? | 出什么事了 |
[14:32] | marty, i’m really sorry. | marty 我很抱歉 |
[14:34] | look, we got guys working on this every which way, | 听着 我们的人已经在查了 |
[14:38] | but you got to concentrate on your testimony. | 而你要全力以赴出庭作证 |
[14:40] | dellamonte has to be punished for killing michelle. | dellamonte要为杀死michelle付出代价 |
[14:43] | by doing what? sending him to jail for the rest of his life? | 怎么做 让他在监狱里蹲一辈子 |
[14:46] | what difference does that make to michelle now, huh? | 这样子对michelle有什么用 |
[15:04] | whoa, marty, marty, do me a favor. | 哦~~ marty marty 帮个忙 |
[15:05] | step away from that fence. | 别站在栅栏这儿 |
[15:07] | and you got to put on one of these. | 再把这个穿上 |
[15:09] | yeah. for my safety, right? | 对 为了我的安全 是不 |
[15:11] | here you go. | 给你 |
[15:15] | used to be, you took a guy out, there were rules. | 在以前 杀人也是有规矩的 |
[15:18] | don’t shoot him in his house, | 不能在他住家杀他 |
[15:19] | don’t hit his wife, and never your own blood. | 不许伤害他的妻子 永远不碰自己人 |
[15:21] | never. | 永远 |
[15:24] | nowadays, it’s hard drugs, | 现在呢 高纯毒品 |
[15:27] | identity theft, illegal arms deals. | 身份偷窃 非法武器交易 |
[15:30] | and it’s coast to coast, too. | 还有飞车党 |
[15:33] | no more territories anymore. | 没有地盘的概念 |
[15:35] | and no respect, either. | 也没有应有的尊敬了 |
[15:37] | no loyalty. | 背弃忠诚 |
[15:39] | no honor. | 不顾荣誉 |
[15:44] | and on my third anniversary, too. | 居然还选在我结婚三周年下手 |
[15:49] | what a thing to do. | 真是造孽 |
[16:00] | man: marty was a killer, a guy who shot people | marty就是个杀手 |
[16:03] | my pop didn’t like in the back of their heads. | 是个我手下不信任的家伙 |
[16:05] | i don’t need hit men. | 我不需要杀手 |
[16:06] | my family runs a legitimate business now. | 我的家族现在是合法经营 |
[16:08] | joseph, please, don’t talk. | joseph 拜托你不要开口 |
[16:11] | prison food’s making me sick. | 监狱里的东西吃得我快吐了 |
[16:12] | they followed through on the pastry platter. | 他们弄了法式甜点 |
[16:14] | i’ll live up to my end of the bargain. | 我的讨价还价会成交的 |
[16:17] | mmm. nice. | 嗯~~ 好吃 |
[16:20] | i’m not gonna say anything that’s gonna get me in trouble | 我不会说出任何给我惹麻烦的话 |
[16:21] | ’cause i’m clean. | 因为我是清白的 |
[16:22] | i didn’t even know marty had a wife. | 我甚至都不知道marty有个老婆 |
[16:24] | who would marry him anyway? | 谁会想嫁给他呀 |
[16:26] | so this is the guy who finally brought | 就是这个家伙 |
[16:27] | a successful version of the mafia to l.a. | 塑造了洛杉矶成功的黑手党形象 |
[16:30] | well, looks like he flosses, you know, goes to the gym. | 看来他活得挺在意的 估计常健身 |
[16:34] | also has an mba from harvard business school. | 他还在哈佛商学院念的mba |
[16:38] | and if i’m not mistaken, waxes his eyebrows. | 我要是没看错 他还修过眉毛 |
[16:42] | brenda: mr. goodman, this is not a courtroom. | goodman先生 这里不是法庭 |
[16:43] | save your speeches for the jury, please. | 请你留着这些演讲给陪审员听吧 |
[16:45] | miss johnson, i am offended by the implication | johnson小姐 我认为你的暗示冒犯了我 |
[16:49] | that i would try and knock off marty deluca | 我不会去杀marty deluca |
[16:51] | when he doesn’t know anything about me. | 因为他并不知道我的任何事 |
[16:52] | besides, i work differently than my father, miss johnson. | 而且 我和我父亲那时的工作不同了johnson小姐 |
[16:55] | not with violence but by identifying | 不使用暴力而是改用个人认知 |
[16:58] | and exploiting the weaknesses of my adversaries, | 利用对手的弱点 |
[17:02] | knowing the person who sits opposite the table from me. | 了解坐在我对面的对手 |
[17:06] | it’s how i win. | 是我取胜的法宝 |
[17:09] | mmm. come on, come on. | 嗯 别客气别客气 |
[17:10] | have one. | 尝一个 |
[17:12] | so you’re not afraid of martin deluca’s testimony? | 那么你不怕martin deluca作证喽 |
[17:17] | he’s only talking to the fbi because nobody else will listen to him. | 他肯对调查局开口是因为别人都不爱听他说 |
[17:20] | he’s a dinosaur. | 他是个老古板 |
[17:21] | sipping espresso with his pinky in the air, | 喝着浓咖啡 伸着小手指头 |
[17:23] | yapping about tradition, | 扯传统 |
[17:24] | and just when it hits marty what a nobody he is, | 就当marty开始意识到自己一无是处时 |
[17:26] | the bureau makes him feel like a big man. | 调查局让他觉得自己又抖上了 |
[17:29] | right? gives him a house, | 不是吗 给他个房住 |
[17:31] | takes him around the country to spread lies about my business. | 带着他全国跑 散布有关我的谎言 |
[17:34] | we got you on tape to deluca ordering a hit | 我们有一盘录音带 是你命令deluca |
[17:37] | on a bartender who slept with your ex-wife. | 干掉一个和你前妻有染的酒保 |
[17:39] | goodman: yeah, you have martin deluca calling joseph | 对 是你们让martin deluca给joseph打电话 |
[17:42] | in the middle of the night and attempting to entrap him | 半夜三更的设下了套子 |
[17:44] | while on the federal payroll. | 都是调查局用的阴招 |
[17:50] | that’s tom cali. does his name ring a bell? | 这是tom cali 他的名字你听过没 |
[17:53] | he’s a friend of yours? | 是你的朋友吗 |
[17:55] | mr. deluca identified him as the man who killed his wife and agent doherty. | deluca先生说他就是杀死他妻子和doherty探员的凶手 |
[18:00] | tom cali isn’t my friend. | tom cali不是我的朋友 |
[18:02] | in fact, last i heard of cali, | 事实上 我最后一次有cali的消息 |
[18:03] | he was hanging out with agent hecht, too. | 是听说他也正和hecht探员混在一起 |
[18:07] | though, i haven’t spoken to anyone who’s seen him recently. | 不过最近我没碰到过谁说起他 |
[18:11] | have you? | 你呢 |
[18:14] | oh, sorry. | 哦 对不起 |
[18:17] | excuse me. | 不好意思 |
[18:20] | ronald goodman. | |
[18:22] | yes? | 是 |
[18:24] | [scoffs] who is this? | 你是谁 |
[18:25] | mr. goodman! | goodman先生 |
[18:28] | it’s for you. | 是你的 |
[18:37] | chief johnson. | johnson局长 |
[18:38] | i am looking through the phone dumps of | 我正在查所有 |
[18:39] | all the people who knew where deluca was being held. | 知道deluca住处的人的电话记录 |
[18:41] | you are calling me on the phone of | 你现在跟我讲话的这个 |
[18:43] | joseph dellamonte’s defense attorney. do you know that? | 是joseph dellamonte辩护律师的号码 你知道吗 |
[18:46] | yes, ma’am, i got the number from agent hecht’s cell records. | 知道 头儿 我是从hecht探员的 通话记录上查到号码的 |
[18:50] | agent hecht’s also been talking to tom cali. | hecht探员还和tom cali通过电话 |
[18:54] | thank you, lieutenant tao. | 谢谢你陶中尉 |
[18:56] | i’ll be right out. | 我马上出来 |
[19:01] | there is a line between a vigorous defense | 记得 在成功辩护和 |
[19:03] | and a criminal conspiracy, and if i find out that you’ve crossed it… | 犯罪阴谋中间只有一线之差 要是让我查到有人越了线… |
[19:31] | what’s with the crown royal bag? | 这个高级的袋子是什么东西 |
[19:34] | i keep my gun in it when i’m off duty. | 我不当班的时候把枪放在里面 |
[19:36] | it was marty’s idea. | 是marty的主意 |
[19:38] | the bags are supple. helps keep the gun dry. | 这是个软袋 能让枪保持干燥 |
[19:43] | plus, it looks snazzy in the glove compartment. | 而且 这么装着看上去很像回事呢 |
[19:46] | yeah? hey, provenza. | 是吧 嘿provenza |
[19:49] | you should try keeping your gun in one of these things. | 你也应该找个这样的东西放枪 |
[19:52] | you think? | 你觉得 |
[19:59] | oh, hey, chief. uh-huh. | 哦 嘿 头儿 嗯嗯 |
[20:03] | um, yeah. | 嗯 对 |
[20:06] | no. | 没有 |
[20:07] | no. why? | 没有 怎么了 |
[20:15] | hey, hecht. | 嘿 hecht |
[20:16] | uh, you mind bringing some of those plates, huh? | 呃 麻烦你帮我把那些盘子拿进来行吗 |
[20:22] | castro’s beat the cards. | castro打败了cards |
[20:25] | how are my dodger boys doing, huh? | 咱们的道奇队打得如何 |
[20:30] | you want to wash or dry? | 你是要水洗还是消毒 |
[20:33] | put your hands up on the windowsill where i can see them. | 把手举到窗框上我能看到的位置 |
[20:36] | you’re making a big mistake. | 你犯了个大错误 |
[20:37] | yeah. whatever. now, you listen to me real good. | 是 无所谓 反正你现在好好听我说 |
[20:39] | i’m gonna disarm you, and if you make one move, | 我现在要缴下你的枪 你要是敢动一下 |
[20:42] | your brains go out that window, you understand? | 我就打爆你的头 明白吗 |
[20:45] | yeah. | 嗯 |
[20:48] | hey, provenza! | 嘿 provenza |
[20:49] | you want to come in here? | 进来一下行吗 |
[20:51] | i could use a hand. | 有点事儿麻烦你 |
[20:53] | got a little bit of a mess to deal with. | 出了点小麻烦 |
[21:04] | maybe you two should take mr. deluca | 也许你们俩可以带deluca先生 |
[21:06] | someplace else for the time being. | 到别的地方待会儿 |
[21:08] | there’s never anyone in the gym. | 健身房里一向没什么人 |
[21:10] | fine. | 好 |
[21:13] | mr. deluca, i’m so sorry for the fuss. | deluca先生 这么麻烦你真是不好意思 |
[21:15] | how you holding up? | 你现在感觉如何 |
[21:16] | this is all a big mistake. | 这是个误会 |
[21:18] | tim is the only guy in the world i trust. | tim是这世上我唯一相信的人 |
[21:21] | he always has my back. | 他总是站在我身后 |
[21:23] | well, it’s been my experience | 嗯 我的经验是 |
[21:24] | the guy that’s got your back usually is | 站在你身后的人 |
[21:26] | the person that sticks a knife in it. | 一般都会在背后捅你一刀 |
[21:28] | yeah. and i love you, too. | 是吗 这么说我也爱你(-_-) |
[21:30] | tim was best man at my wedding. | tim是我的伴郎 |
[21:32] | he paid for the anniversary dinner | 他为我们的结婚纪念晚餐付帐 |
[21:34] | michelle and i were going to. | 安排michelle和我去 |
[21:36] | i help him in his work. | 我则帮助他完成工作 |
[21:38] | he would never, ever try and kill me. | 他永远永远不会伤害我 |
[21:41] | never. | 永远 |
[21:43] | i understand your feelings, mr. deluca. | 我能明白你的感受deluca先生 |
[21:45] | but there’s still some questions that i need answered. | 可我还是有些不明白的地方 |
[21:47] | tao: chief. | 头儿 |
[21:51] | excuse me. | 失陪一下 |
[21:53] | so…huh? | 那么…这样 |
[21:58] | yeah. yeah. that’s it. | 对对 就这样 |
[22:01] | yeah. when you finish dressing up your gun in your little handbag, | 嗯 你要是给你的枪穿好外套以后 |
[22:04] | you and your pal want to join me in the gym? | 麻烦你带着你的伙计和我一起去健身房吧 |
[22:10] | ahem. see, another nice thing about this bag | 看到没 这小包还有一个好处 |
[22:12] | is how much it pisses flynn off. | 就是能让flynn难受 |
[22:16] | i like it that you always try and see | 我很喜欢你这种 |
[22:17] | the bright side, provenza. | 看向好的一面的性格provenza |
[22:19] | well, sunny disposition, marty. | 性格开朗一点 marty |
[22:22] | that’s how i get through all the bullshit around here. | 这是我熬过身边难事的办法 |
[22:25] | ok. | |
[22:26] | this is the weapon that killed agent doherty and michelle deluca. | 这就是杀死doherty探员和michelle deluca的枪 |
[22:28] | the hammer has been shaved down, | 击锤被锯掉了 |
[22:31] | so it won’t snag if it’s drawn quickly. | 这样子快速拔枪的时候就不会卡住 |
[22:33] | and these grips? custom-made. | 还有枪柄 是特制的 |
[22:36] | so we are dealing with a professional hit man. | 那么这是职业杀手的手法 |
[22:39] | thank you, lieutenant tao. | 谢谢陶中尉 |
[22:40] | that’s very helpful. | 非常有帮助 |
[22:42] | hey | 嘿 |
[22:45] | if someone shaved down the hammer | 如果有人锯掉了击锤 |
[22:46] | and customized the grips, isn’t it possible | 枪柄又是特制的 有没有可能 |
[22:48] | they’ve modified the gun in other ways as well? | 他们对枪的其他部位也改良了呢 |
[22:49] | sure. | 当然 |
[22:52] | when s.i.d. looked for prints, did they also look inside the weapon? | 证物科找指纹的时候 有没有找过枪里面 |
[22:57] | they did not. | 没有 |
[22:58] | could you do it right now? | 能现在就帮我去做吗 |
[23:01] | i might need some help from s.i.d. personnel, | 这需要证物科的帮助 |
[23:03] | and they’re really backed up. | 不过他们都不积极 |
[23:05] | why don’t you just give them | 那你完全可以给他们 |
[23:08] | their usual incentive, and i’ll reimburse you. | 你平时给他们的动力嘛 我会补偿你的 |
[23:15] | hecht flew into flagstaff two weeks ago. | hecht两周前飞到flagstaff |
[23:17] | stayed 14 hours. | 逗留了14个小时 |
[23:19] | then went right back to d.c. | 然后直接回了华盛顿 |
[23:21] | but i checked with mr. deluca in a roundabout way | 不过我绕着圈子问了deluca先生 |
[23:24] | and he said that hecht hadn’t checked in on them | 他说hecht没来瞧过他们 |
[23:26] | in a couple of months until he came to drive with them to l.a. | 他几个月都没去找过他们 直到前几天和他们一起开车来洛杉矶 |
[23:28] | does hecht have any other protected witnesses | hecht还有什么其他保护证人 |
[23:30] | in flagstaff or the surrounding area? | 安置在flagstaff或者附近地区吗 |
[23:34] | no. | 没 |
[23:34] | so, then, why would he fly to flagstaff | 那他为什么飞到flagstaff |
[23:37] | and not check in on marty? | 却不去查看marty呢 |
[23:38] | why not just wait and do what he had to do | 就算是有事要办 为什么不在 |
[23:41] | 3 days ago when he flew to flagstaff to take them to l.a.? | 3天前去flagstaff 办完事再等着带他们回洛杉矶 |
[23:44] | have we figured out how the monitoring system | 我们查清楚监控系统 |
[23:46] | on the safe house was shut down? | 怎么失效的吗 |
[23:48] | it was on its own circuit. | 线路都没问题 |
[23:49] | somebody flipped the breaker about | 某人按下了断路器 |
[23:51] | 10 minutes after hecht logged out. | 就在hecht探员离开十分钟以后 |
[23:54] | so hecht flies to flagstaff and doesn’t check in on his witness. | 那么hecht飞到flagstaff却没去查看他的保护证人 |
[23:57] | he calls dellamonte’s lawyer and tom cali from his own cell phone. | 又通过自己的手机给dellamonte的律师 和tom cali打过电话 |
[24:01] | and then he leaves the safe house just seconds | 还有安全房的监控系统 |
[24:04] | after the monitoring system is shut off. | 在他离开一会儿就关闭了 |
[24:06] | well, i don’t know what his explanation is for all this, | 嗯 我是想不出这些的解释 |
[24:09] | but i can’t wait to hear it. | 不过我愿意洗耳恭听 |
[24:19] | taylor: washington won’t give us agent hecht’s personnel file, | 华盛顿那边不肯把hecht探员的资料给咱们 |
[24:21] | and they want us to hand him over now. | 还要咱们马上把他交过去 |
[24:23] | and deluca with him. and frankly, i’m beginning to think this whole mess | 当然还有deluca一起 说实话我觉得情况已经快从一团糟 |
[24:26] | looks like a problem for the justice department. | 变成了整个司法部的丑闻了 |
[24:31] | well, actually, maybe this isn’t the best moment | 嗯 也许这不是联邦调查局 |
[24:33] | for the fbi to investigate itself. | 作自我调查的最佳时机 |
[24:35] | well, all i can say for sure is that | 我现在确定的是 |
[24:37] | i haven’t had enough time to prepare for this interview. | 这点时间让我准备问话不太可能 |
[24:40] | we can’t hold an fbi agent much longer without some good evidence. | 手头没有证据我们很难扣留联邦探员太长时间的 |
[24:43] | all right, buzz. can you get me the earpiece, please? | 好的buzz 麻烦把耳塞给我 |
[24:47] | -here you go. -thank you. | -给 -多谢 |
[24:49] | lieutenant tao’s working on something for me. | 陶中尉正在替我查一件事 |
[24:51] | so if he has some good news, i want to hear about it. | 要是他带着好消息回来 马上告诉我 |
[24:54] | -yes, ma’am. -thank you. | -好的 头儿 -谢谢 |
[25:00] | oh, uh, better if i do this one without you. | 哦 呃 这个我还是自己来吧 |
[25:03] | why is that? | 为什么 |
[25:04] | i’m gonna have to do a little bit of what i do to you at home. | 我一会儿要用的策略跟我在家对待你的方式有点像 |
[25:16] | what the hell is going on in here? | 这到底是他妈怎么回事 |
[25:19] | agent hecht, would you like to have a seat? | hecht探员 麻烦你坐下 |
[25:21] | i am an agent of the federal bureau of investigation. | 我是联邦调查局的探员 |
[25:24] | you cannot pull me in here at gunpoint | 你不能用枪指着我 |
[25:27] | and question my integrity. | 质疑我的忠诚 |
[25:29] | agent hecht, i’m trying to clear your name. | hecht探员 我是在努力澄清你的嫌疑 |
[25:31] | do you think that the lapd had anything | 你以为是洛杉矶警方 |
[25:33] | to do with raising these trust issues? | 在质疑你吗 |
[25:36] | of course not. | 当然不是 |
[25:37] | this is entirely the fault of the fbi. | 这全都是调查局的问题 |
[25:40] | they insisted we disarm you. | 他们坚持要我们缴下你的枪 |
[25:41] | in fact, if it weren’t for the lapd, agent howard… | 事实上要不是有洛杉矶警方 howard探员… |
[25:44] | so when you’re at home, does she blame you for everything? | 你们在家的情况是不是她有事就赖你 |
[25:46] | well, lately. | 对 最近都这样 |
[25:48] | …your apartment and computer files right now. | …你的公寓还有电脑中的资料 |
[25:49] | hecht: why? i don’t understand. | 为什么 我不明白 |
[25:51] | you knew where the delucas were staying. | 你知道deluca夫妇住哪里 |
[25:53] | you logged out of their safe house | 你刚离开安全房十分钟 |
[25:55] | 10 minutes before the monitoring system was shut down. | 监控系统就关闭了 |
[25:59] | you planned their night out, | 你安排了他们晚上的出行 |
[26:01] | but you didn’t go with them. | 自己却没有同行 |
[26:02] | i had a meeting with the u.s. attorney about the trial. | 我跟联邦检察官有庭审的事要谈 |
[26:05] | after 3 successful prosecutions together, | 在经手过3次成功的起诉程序 |
[26:08] | and 3 more to come, by the way, | 后面的3次也要成功 |
[26:10] | i know how lawyers need to treat marty on the stand. | 我知道律师们在法庭是要怎样询问marty |
[26:13] | all right, listen, agent hecht, | 好吧 听着hecht探员 |
[26:14] | i’m just gonna be perfectly blunt. | 我干脆直说吧 |
[26:16] | because your bosses are gonna tell you the same thing | 因为你的上司在你开始 |
[26:18] | when you go in for your polygraph– | 测谎的时候会问同样的话 |
[26:19] | my polygraph?! | 测谎 |
[26:21] | why am i being given a lie detector test? | 我为什么要接受测谎 |
[26:25] | agent howard has proposed a theory | howard探员有个想法 |
[26:27] | that mr. deluca doesn’t really know very much about | 或许deluca先生对 |
[26:30] | the dellamonte organization, | dellamonte组织的事情知道得并不多 |
[26:31] | that his testimony consists largely of information | 他的词证中有很大一部分 |
[26:34] | that you have given him to memorize, | 是你提供给他让他背下来的 |
[26:37] | that you’re suborning perjury. | 你在唆使他做伪证 |
[26:39] | that is a lie! | 那不是事实 |
[26:41] | martin deluca is the only member of the dellamonte family | martin deluca是dellamonte家族中唯一 |
[26:44] | to ever turn state’s evidence, | 肯向政府提供证据的人 |
[26:47] | and i’m the one that convinced him to do it. | 是我说服他这么做的 |
[26:49] | hey, don’t get mad at me. | 嘿 别对我发脾气 |
[26:50] | i’m just the messenger. | 我只是来使 |
[26:51] | marty and i tell each other everything. | marty和我无话不谈 |
[26:54] | everything! | 无话不谈 |
[26:57] | ok. | |
[26:59] | there is no coaching necessary. | 我没有教他怎么作证的必要 |
[27:02] | and then there’s the stuff with you and tom cali. | 还有你和tom cali的关系 |
[27:05] | tom cali. | |
[27:11] | what does he have to do with this? | 他和这事儿有什么关系 |
[27:12] | marty picked cali’s photograph out of | marty从一堆 |
[27:14] | a packet of known dellamonte associates | dellamnte组织成员的照片中 |
[27:16] | and identified him as the shooter. | 指认他是凶手 |
[27:18] | and agent howard has learned that you | howard探员得知你 |
[27:20] | and tom cali were spending time together. | 和tom cali也有接触 |
[27:27] | cali’s got nothing to do with this. | cali和这事没关系 |
[27:30] | do you know where he is? | 你知道他在哪吗 |
[27:32] | have you seen him? | 见过他吗 |
[27:33] | no. | 没有 |
[27:34] | why did you go to flagstaff two weeks ago | 两周前你为什么要去flagstaff |
[27:35] | and stay there for 14 hours? | 并在那里逗留14个小时 |
[27:39] | michelle deluca had to visit a doctor for a female thing. | michelle deluca有件女人的事要去看医生 |
[27:43] | and the fbi screens all professional contacts like that. | 这种专业类的接触调查局要监督的 |
[27:47] | physicians, dentists… | 外科大夫 牙科什么的… |
[27:49] | mr. deluca said he didn’t see you. is he lying? | deluca先生说他没见过你 他在说谎吗 |
[27:53] | no. | 没有 |
[27:54] | and i thought you told each other everything. | 我以为你们无话不谈呢 |
[28:00] | ok. i’ve got just one last bit of business here. | ok 还有一件事情没弄清楚 |
[28:03] | these are your cell phone records, | 我手头有你手机的通话记录 |
[28:04] | and along with, um, several calls made to tom cali… | 除了有几通打给tom cali的电话外 |
[28:10] | 3 days ago you apparently made | 三天前你还联系过 |
[28:11] | contact with ronald goodman, | |
[28:13] | joseph dellamonte’s defense attorney. | 也就是joseph dellamonte的辩护律师 |
[28:15] | and i was wondering if you’d like to share with me | 我希望你能告诉我 |
[28:17] | what you and ronald goodman had to discuss. | 你和ronald goodman通话的内容 |
[28:23] | buzz: chief, lieutenant tao found a thumbprint | 头儿 陶中尉在 |
[28:25] | inside the murder weapon. | 凶器内部找到一枚大拇指印 |
[28:34] | i am not gonna answer that. | 我不会回答的 |
[28:36] | and if you ask me one more question, | 如果你再继续问我问题 |
[28:39] | i’m invoking my right to counsel. | 我就要行使请律师的权力 |
[28:43] | if you need a lawyer, i hear dellamonte has a good one. | 如果你要请律师 我听说dellamonte的不错 |
[28:46] | and you already have his number. | 你不是已经有他的号码了吗 |
[28:59] | chief, lieutenant tao found a clean thumbprint on the murder weapon. | 头儿 陶中尉在凶器上找到了一枚清楚的大拇指纹 |
[29:02] | it was on the frame underneath the left grip. | 就在枪把左侧框 |
[29:05] | pristine. ran it through afis. | pristine在数据库里进行比对 |
[29:07] | got a match. | 找到了个人 |
[29:09] | lawrence moran. | |
[29:13] | oh, this just gets worse. | 哦 这事儿闹的 |
[29:15] | you know this man? | 你认得这个人 |
[29:17] | yeah. he’s a professionally trained killer | 对 他是个受过训练的杀手 |
[29:20] | but not by the mob. | 不过不是黑帮的人 |
[29:23] | then by whom? | 那是谁的手下 |
[29:24] | by the united states government. | 美国政府 |
[29:26] | he was a sniper honorably discharged | 他是个狙击手 |
[29:28] | after the first gulf war. | 在第一次海湾战争后光荣退役 |
[29:29] | now he’s a small arms entrepreneur. | 他是个卖小型枪支的企业家 |
[29:32] | basically, a licensed gun dealer. | 就是个有执照的枪支商人 |
[29:34] | so if you know him, maybe hecht does, too. | 也就是说如果你认得他hecht可能也认得 |
[29:37] | has the bureau been actively tracking this man’s whereabouts? | 调查局知道这个人的动向吗 |
[29:41] | yeah, well, sort of. | 嗯 啊算知道 |
[29:44] | tao: you don’t have to go too much out of your way. | 你不用太麻烦你那边的人 |
[29:48] | moran keeps a schedule on his web calendar. see? | moran在他自己的网站上有时间表 瞧 |
[29:50] | it’s a list of gun shows he’s appearing at this month. | 这是本月有他出席的枪支展 |
[29:53] | gabriel: moran gets around. | moran真是哪儿都去啊 |
[29:55] | is he in san diego now? | 他现在在圣地亚哥吗 |
[29:57] | maybe not last night. | 也许昨晚不在 |
[30:02] | he doesn’t look much like tom cali, does he? | 他看上去和tom cali不像吧 |
[30:04] | maybe he just sold tom cali the weapon. | 也许他只是把枪卖给了tom cali |
[30:07] | you know, i can impress on the san diego pd | 我可以暗示圣地亚哥警方 |
[30:10] | how much we want moran picked up. | 我们想带moran回来问问 |
[30:12] | how soon? | 要多久 |
[30:13] | that would be very much appreciated, commander, thank you. | 太感激了队长 非常谢谢 |
[30:19] | we don’t have time for this. | 我们没时间 |
[30:20] | it’ll take hours for moran to get here, | moran还要几个小时才能过来 |
[30:22] | and i can’t download stuff. | 可我不会下载东西 |
[30:23] | it’s just a picture. | 就是张照片嘛 |
[30:24] | but i have to print it out, | 可我得把照片打印出来 |
[30:25] | and it’s always a problem! | 总是会出错 |
[30:27] | look, if you want to go home and look around | 瞧 如果你想回家看看 |
[30:29] | and see if kitty has come back, | 猫猫是不是自己回来了 |
[30:30] | why don’t you just say so? | 你干嘛不干脆说出来呢 |
[30:33] | i want to go home and see if kitty’s come back. | 我想回家看猫猫是不是回家了 |
[30:37] | see? that wasn’t so hard. | 瞧 这并不难的 |
[30:42] | oh, chief. | 哦头儿 |
[30:44] | are you leaving? | 你是要走吗 |
[30:45] | uh, no. i’m…no. what? | 呃 不是 我不…是…怎么了 |
[30:47] | what is it? | 怎么了 |
[30:48] | i got the report back from the morgue. | 法医那边的验尸报告出来了 |
[30:50] | i don’t know if it means anything, | 我不清楚这说明了什么 |
[30:52] | but the autopsy showed michelle deluca | 不过验尸结果显示michelle deluca |
[30:55] | didn’t lose her baby after all. | 不是自然流产的 |
[30:57] | she had an abortion? | 她做了堕胎手术 |
[31:01] | thank you, detective daniels. | 谢谢你daniels侦探 |
[31:07] | you think that’s important? | 你觉得这重要吗 |
[31:08] | agent hecht thought so. | hecht探员觉得重要 |
[31:10] | now we’ll just have to figure out why. | 我们现在要做的是想明白原因 |
[31:23] | computer: you’ve got mail. | 你有新邮件 |
[31:25] | oh! gosh. oh, sorry. | 哦 天呢 哦…对不起 |
[31:29] | it’s ok. | 没事 |
[31:30] | look at how easy this is. | 看这很容易的 |
[31:32] | now, for identification purposes, | 那么 用作辩认对象的话 |
[31:33] | pictures aren’t that good, even for people. | 照片不够清楚 找人尚且如此 |
[31:36] | but here. why don’t you try this? | 不过这样 你来试试 |
[31:37] | oh, can’t you just do it for me? | 哦 你就帮我做了不成吗 |
[31:39] | please? | 拜托 |
[31:40] | ok. | |
[31:43] | there. see how easy that is? | 这样 看多简单 |
[31:50] | can you, uh… | 你能 呃… |
[31:53] | copy it into a thingy and… | 把照片复制下来然后… |
[31:56] | make a flyer, and put our address on it? | 做成个传单再把咱们的地址加上去吗 |
[31:59] | oh… hey. | -哦…(好伤心) -嘿 |
[32:02] | kitty will come back. | 猫猫会回来的 |
[32:03] | i don’t mean to be silly. | 我不想这么傻 |
[32:05] | he’s just a stupid cat. | 他不过是只笨猫 |
[32:09] | she’s… | 是她… |
[32:10] | just a stupid cat. | 她是只笨猫 |
[32:13] | loving her isn’t silly. | 爱猫猫不傻的 |
[32:16] | ok? | |
[32:19] | and by the way, did you ever get kitty spayed? | 还有 你有没有给猫猫做过绝育 |
[32:44] | bad kitty! | 坏猫猫 |
[32:45] | bad, bad, bad, bad! | 坏坏坏坏 |
[32:47] | and look at you. you are a mess! | 看看你 脏成这样 |
[32:50] | what have you been doing? | 你这是干什么去了 |
[32:52] | i know you’re good at your job, honey, | 我知道你工作很棒 亲爱的 |
[32:53] | but i don’t think kitty’s gonna answer you. | 不过猫猫恐怕不会回答你的问题哦 |
[33:00] | fritzy says you have the right to remain silent. | fritzy说你有权保持沉默 |
[33:05] | you know, when you think about it, | 你想想看 |
[33:08] | do we ever really know what kitty’s | 我们也不知道猫猫 |
[33:10] | doing when our backs are turned? | 趁我们不在的时候到底在做什么 |
[33:12] | she’s probably partying every day while we’re at work, | 她也许趁我们上班的时候天天开派对 |
[33:16] | inviting other cats over, | 邀请别家的猫过来 |
[33:19] | smoking catnip, | 嗅着猫薄荷 |
[33:21] | scratching herself in odd places. | 偷偷摸自己… |
[33:36] | [southern drawl] deputy chief brenda johnson’s line. | brenda johnson副局长热线 |
[33:40] | [normal voice] hey, sergeant. that’s great. | 嘿 警官 太好了 |
[33:44] | when exactly do you expect moran to arrive? | 你估计moran会什么时候到 |
[33:51] | gabriel: we read him his rights, | 我们给他宣读了权力 |
[33:52] | and he’s called for a lawyer. | 他要找律师 |
[33:53] | but we found a fully automatic weapon hidden in his van, | 不过我们在他的车后厢里找到一整套自动武器 |
[33:56] | so his ass is ours. | 所以他是我们的了 |
[33:58] | oh. perfect. thanks. | 哦 太好了 谢谢 |
[34:01] | now, if you could get agent hecht to my office | 那么麻烦你把hecht探员请到我的办公室 |
[34:04] | and keep him there, please. | 让他在那儿待着 |
[34:06] | and, detective daniels, if you could ask | daniels侦探 麻烦你让 |
[34:08] | lieutenants flynn and provenza to bring mr. deluca along. | flynn和provenza中尉把deluca先生也带过去 |
[34:10] | i want to interview agent hecht in front of mr. deluca. | 我要在deluca先生面前问hecht探员的话 |
[34:14] | at least to begin with. | 至少开始的时候这样 |
[34:15] | thanks. mm-hmm. | 谢谢 |
[34:18] | want to go see a gun dealer with me? | 想和我去看看这个枪支商人不 |
[34:20] | why? want to blame me for something else? | 怎么 你还想把什么别的事赖到我头上来 |
[34:22] | no, in fact, i want to do for you | 不 事实上我要为你做的 |
[34:24] | what agent hecht wouldn’t dare do for marty deluca. | 正是hecht探员不敢为marty deluca做的 |
[34:27] | what’s that? explain everything. | -是什么 -解释一切 |
[34:32] | moran: i’m not talking without a lawyer. | 没有律师我什么也不说 |
[34:34] | if i were you, i’d waive my right to counsel. | 我要是你 就会放弃律师权力 |
[34:36] | really? why would you do that? | 是吗 为什么 |
[34:38] | because carrying a concealed fully automatic weapon | 因为携带全自动武器 |
[34:41] | in your vehicle is a federal crime | 是联邦罪行 |
[34:43] | that could have you doing some serious time. | 可得让你蹲好长时间牢 |
[34:45] | mandatory 10-year sentence. | 十年监禁 |
[34:48] | so if you don’t waive your right to counsel, | 所以如果你不放弃律师权力 |
[34:49] | i’ll have to have agent howard here arrest you. | 我就不得不让howard探员逮捕你 |
[34:52] | and then it’s out of my hands. | 我就无能为力了 |
[34:53] | of course, if you choose to cooperate, | 当然 如果你肯合作 |
[34:55] | i may need to test this weapon to determine if it’s fully automatic, | 也许可能需要先检测这些武器是不是全自动 |
[34:59] | make sure it works. | 来进行定罪确认 |
[35:00] | and that could take 5 years, | 这可能要花上五年时间 |
[35:02] | depending on how quickly you get with the program. | 时间长短全看你表态的快慢 |
[35:05] | wow. that’s a good deal. | 哦 真是不错的交易 |
[35:08] | whoops! now we’re testing your weapon in 4 years, 3… | 哎呀 现在检测你的武器只需要四年了 三年… |
[35:11] | two… hold on. hold on! | -两年… -等等等等 |
[35:14] | i waive my right to counsel. | 我放弃律师权力 |
[35:16] | that’s great. | 很好 |
[35:20] | your fingerprints were found on the frame | 我们在这把枪的握手下框 |
[35:23] | under the grip panel of this gun. | 发现了你的指纹 |
[35:25] | is that what this is about, my prints being on one of | 就是这点事 就是在我去年 |
[35:27] | 300 guns that i sold last year? | 卖出的300支枪中的一支上发现了我的指纹 |
[35:29] | this one was used in a homicide, | 这支枪是谋杀凶器 |
[35:30] | and i was wondering if you might remember | 我希望你会记得 |
[35:32] | how many .45 caliber sigs with custom grips you sold last year. | 你去年卖出了多少支特制握柄的点45 |
[35:35] | 7 or 8 with custom grips. | 7或8只特制握柄 |
[35:37] | 3 with the hammer shaved down. | 3把锯掉了击锤 |
[35:38] | who’d you sell them to? | 你都卖给谁了 |
[35:39] | i don’t know names. | 我不记得名字 |
[35:41] | you want to show me a picture, | 给我看张照片 |
[35:42] | maybe you have me pick somebody out of a lineup. | 或者列个队让我指认一下 |
[35:44] | no. pictures aren’t reliable, | 不 照片不可靠 |
[35:46] | and i don’t have time to set up a lineup. | 我也没时间给你安排指认 |
[35:48] | no, i think i prefer to settle this issue | 不 我想用一个握手 |
[35:52] | with a handshake. | 来确定这事 |
[35:57] | buzz, do you have your video camera handy? | buzz 你的摄相机在手头吗 |
[35:59] | yes, ma’am. right here. | 是的 头儿就在这儿 |
[36:00] | ok, i need you to set it up by the murder board. | ok 我要你在凶杀组办公室把摄相机架好 |
[36:02] | i have some evidence i need to film. | 有些证据需要拍一下 |
[36:04] | and detective sanchez, i need you to provide a police escort for me. | sanchez侦探 我需要你帮我护送一个人 |
[36:08] | for who? | 谁 |
[36:10] | right this way, mr. deluca. | 这边走deluca先生 |
[36:16] | tim. it’s not true, is it? | tim 这不是真的吧 |
[36:22] | you had nothing to do with this, did you? | 你和这件事没关系 是不是 |
[36:25] | thank y’all so much for coming. | 谢谢你们都来了 |
[36:26] | we have quite a few things to clear up, | 我们有些事情要澄清一下 |
[36:29] | and a pretty serious deadline. | 时间紧迫 |
[36:32] | so i’m just gonna jump right in. | 所以我就直话直说了 |
[36:34] | mr. deluca, did you know your wife had an abortion? | deluca先生 你知道你妻子做过堕胎手术吗 |
[36:42] | mr. deluca, if your wife had an abortion… | deluca先生如果你妻子堕过胎… |
[36:44] | please don’t use that word. | 请别用那个词 |
[36:48] | let’s just say she lost the baby, ok? | 我们还是说她失去了孩子 ok |
[36:50] | so you knew your wife was terminating her pregnancy? | 那么你知道是你妻子终止的怀孕 |
[36:56] | she told me after. yeah. | 她在事后告诉我了 |
[37:00] | two weeks ago, yes? | 2个星期以前 |
[37:02] | yes. | 是 |
[37:05] | and when michelle planned that procedure, | 那么当michelle做手术的时候 |
[37:07] | would the physician have to have been screened by agent hecht here? | hecht探员是不是要监视外科大夫呢 |
[37:12] | well, yeah, but we didn’t always… | 呃 对 不过我们也不总是… |
[37:16] | this wasn’t the kind of thing that michelle | 这样的事michelle |
[37:19] | wanted to discuss with anyone but me. | 只想和我说 |
[37:22] | as i told this young fella here, | 我告诉这个年轻人以后 |
[37:24] | tim didn’t come to flagstaff until | tim并没有来flagstaff |
[37:26] | the night before we drove to l.a. | 直到我们来洛杉矶前一晚再和我们会面 |
[37:28] | but agent hecht was in flagstaff two weeks ago. | 不过hecht探员两周前确实在flagstaff |
[37:31] | and though he might not have seen you, he did see michelle. | 也许他没有见过你 不过他确实见过michelle |
[37:34] | in fact, i’m pretty sure he went with her to the doctor. | 事实上我确定是他陪着你妻子去看的大夫 |
[37:38] | no. | 不 |
[37:42] | he wouldn’t. | 他不会的 |
[37:47] | did you do that? | 你真那么做了 |
[37:52] | why would you do that? | 你为什么那么做 |
[37:55] | marty, she was gonna have the abortion anyway. | marty 她无论如何都要堕胎的 |
[37:58] | she was gonna have it anyway. | 她反正是要做的 |
[37:59] | what i did, i did to protect you and michelle. | 我这么做 是在保护你和michelle |
[38:02] | i was protecting you like i’m protecting you now. | 我是为你好 就像现在这样保护你 |
[38:06] | protect me? | 保护我 |
[38:08] | well, you don’t have to do that anymore, ’cause the deal is off. | 好 以后就不麻烦你了 因为交易已经完了 |
[38:11] | i don’t testify for you no more. no more. | 我不会为你上庭作证了 不会不会了 |
[38:13] | marty, let me explain. | marty 让我解释 |
[38:15] | no, let me explain! | 不 还是让我解释吧 |
[38:17] | i do nothing for you ever again, you hear me? nothing! | 我不会再为你做任何事了 听到没有 不做了 |
[38:20] | nothing! nothing! | 任何事 任何事 |
[38:22] | all right, all right, mr. deluca. thank you. | 好了好了 deluca先生 谢谢 |
[38:25] | you can wait outside. sergeant gabriel. | 麻烦你在外面等吧 gabriel警官 |
[38:39] | god! | 天呢 |
[38:41] | joseph dellamonte could walk because of you. | joseph dellamonte就因为你可以开释了 |
[38:48] | you can sit right here, mr. deluca. | 你可以坐下了deluca先生 |
[38:52] | how you holding up, marty? | 你感觉怎么样 marty |
[38:55] | i, uh, can’t talk to you right now, provenza, i’m sorry. | 我 呃 现在不想和你说话provenza 对不起 |
[38:59] | sure. it’s all right. | 哦 没关系的 |
[39:00] | i have plenty of paperwork to do here. | 我有一大堆文件要处理 |
[39:07] | hecht: why would you end one of the most successful | 你为什么非要中断有史以来 |
[39:10] | partnerships the fbi has ever had with a mob informant? | 调查局和黑帮线人之间的最成功的合作关系呢 |
[39:14] | so you would tell me the truth. | 那你可以说实话了吧 |
[39:15] | i’m not telling you anything. | 我什么也不会告诉你 |
[39:16] | you’ve already told me plenty. | 你已经告诉我不少了 |
[39:18] | for example, just now you said you and marty were partners. | 比如说你刚刚才说过你和marty是合作关系 |
[39:22] | and earlier today, you said, “i tell marty everything.” | 今天早些时候你又说过”我和marty无话不谈” |
[39:25] | so, did you, for example, tell mr. deluca that | 那么你有没有 比如说 告诉deluca先生 |
[39:28] | you were trying to turn tom cali against the dellamonte family? | 你想让tom cali与dellamonte家族为敌 |
[39:32] | did you ask his advice? report on your progress? | 你有没有问过他的建议 汇报你的进展 |
[39:35] | did you inform mr. deluca that tom cali had gone missing and was presumed dead, | 你有没有告诉deluca先生tom cali失踪且有可能已死 |
[39:39] | because if you did, it would explain why | 因为如果你真这么说了 就能够解释为什么 |
[39:41] | mr. deluca thought it was safe to identify tom cali as the killer. | deluca先生觉得指认tom cali为凶手不会穿帮 |
[39:45] | you knew the first time she asked you about cali what marty had done. | 她第一次问你cali的事时 你就知道是他干的了 |
[39:49] | didn’t you, tim? | 是不是 tim |
[39:52] | and you were at the deluca house 3 days ago | 而三天前 在deluca那儿 |
[39:54] | when the call to joseph dellamonte’s lawyer was made. | 你的手机给joseph dellamonte律师打过电话 |
[39:58] | is it possible, sir, that you loaned mr. deluca | 有没有可能 长官 是你把手机 |
[40:02] | your cell phone during that time? | 借给了deluca先生 |
[40:06] | pope: agent hecht? agent hecht. | hecht探员 hecht探员 |
[40:09] | i suggest you answer the question. | 我建议你回答那些问题 |
[40:12] | who watches the delucas when you’re not around, sir? | 你不在的时候是谁照看deluca夫妇 长官 |
[40:15] | anyone? | 有人吗 |
[40:16] | they don’t need anybody to watch them. | 他们不需要谁来看着 |
[40:18] | apparently, they did. | 显然 他们是需要的 |
[40:20] | michelle and agent doherty were murdered by a professional killer. | michelle和doherty探员被职业杀手杀了 |
[40:23] | we know that. and what is martin deluca, sir? | 这个是事实 那martin deluca又是什么人呢长官 |
[40:28] | when your back is turned, could he, say, drive out of state and purchase a weapon? | 当你不在身边的时候 他会不会开车出州购买武器 |
[40:32] | could he have put that weapon in his luggage, | 他能不能把枪藏在行李里 |
[40:34] | knowing that he was traveling by car from flagstaff to los angeles? | 因为他知道会从flagstaff开车回洛杉矶不用安检 |
[40:38] | did you search your partner, sir? | 你搜查过你自己的搭档吗 长官 |
[40:42] | did you show your partner how to use the monitoring system at the safe house? | 你有没有向你的搭档展示过 如何操作安全房里的监控系统 |
[40:45] | you can’t do this! | 你不能这样 |
[40:47] | we’ve got a very important trial tomorrow. | 我们明天的庭审非常重要的 |
[40:49] | so martin deluca could put his wife in the front seat | martin deluca可以把他妻子安排在 |
[40:52] | of a federal vehicle, he could step out of it, | 政府车辆的前座 他可以下车来 |
[40:55] | shoot her to death, along with one of your fellow fbi agents, | 开枪打死她 再杀掉你的调查局同事 |
[41:00] | stage the crime scene, while framing you in the process, | 假造一个犯罪现场再把你拴进去 |
[41:04] | and you just turn your back and ignore it | 而你对这一切都视而不见 |
[41:06] | all because you want to put a mob family in prison? | 就只是为了把一个黑手党家族送进监狱 |
[41:09] | sir, i believe you have lost your perspective. | 长官 我认为你丧失了基本的判断能力 |
[41:13] | no, no. he loved her. he couldn’t have killed michelle. | 不不 他爱她 他不可能杀死michelle |
[41:17] | but he had to. | 可他不得不这样做 |
[41:19] | because to marty’s way of thinking, she killed his child. | 因为在marty看来 她杀死了他的孩子 |
[41:23] | and he may be a little confused about | 虽然他有点不明白 |
[41:26] | what traditional family values are, | 传统的家庭意义如何 |
[41:28] | but he isn’t one to mess around with them. | 不过他不会去想那么多 |
[41:30] | and you knew that, agent hecht. | 你知道这一点hecht探员 |
[41:33] | which is why you took michelle to the doctor | 所以你才会带michelle去医院 |
[41:35] | and you didn’t tell marty about it. | 而不告诉marty |
[41:37] | but he knows now. | 不过现在他知道了 |
[41:39] | and your relationship with him is over. | 你和他的关系 结束了 |
[41:43] | so i want you to stop protecting mr. deluca | 希望你可以不继续保护deluca先生 |
[41:45] | and start telling me the truth. | 开始跟我说实话吧 |
[41:46] | it is your turn, sir, to be the witness. | 长官 现在换你做目击者了 |
[41:52] | oh, that’s a very good story, ma’am. | 哦 你这个故事编得倒不错 |
[41:54] | but when you get in a courtroom, | 不过如果你拿着它上庭 |
[41:56] | you’re gonna need a little evidence to back that up | 恐怕需要一些证据来支持吧 |
[41:58] | and you don’t have any. | 可你没有 |
[42:01] | oh, yes, i do. | 哦 是的 我有证据 |
[42:03] | in fact, he’s coming into my squad room right now. | 事实上 他正要到我办公室里来 |
[42:14] | sorry to meet up again like this, buddy, but it was you or me. | 抱歉在这种情况下重见 伙计 可是不认你 我就完了 |
[42:18] | agent hecht. agent hecht! | hecht探员 |
[42:20] | marty! marty, it’s a trap. | marty marty 这是个圈套 |
[42:22] | mr. deluca, i see you’ve met mr. moran again. | deluca先生 看来你已经和moran先生叙过旧了 |
[42:24] | marty, don’t say anything until i get you a lawyer. | marty 别说话 等我找律师 |
[42:27] | marty, what’s this all about? | marty 这是怎么回事 |
[42:31] | you killed my child. | 你杀了我未出世的孩子 |
[43:11] | flynn: drop your weapon. | 放下枪 |
[43:12] | everybody, stop, and i’ll let him live. | 所有人都别动 我就放他走 |
[43:15] | provenza: marty. | |
[43:16] | drop your weapon and i’ll let you live. | 放下枪 我就让你走 |
[43:18] | stop right there. | 别动 |
[43:22] | sorry about this, provenza. | 对不住了provenza |
[43:25] | sorry about this. | 对不住了 |
[43:29] | hey, marty. | 嘿marty |
[43:57] | drop your weapon. | 放下枪 |
[43:59] | can you hear me? you drop your weapon! | 听到没有 放下枪 |
[44:02] | detective sanchez, detective sanchez! | sanchez侦探 sanchez侦探 |
[44:31] | this is commander taylor. give me 3 r.a. units, | 我是taylor队长 派3个医疗队过来 |
[44:35] | 10 black and whites, third floor now. | 还有10名警察 在三楼 |
[44:37] | now! | 马上 |