时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:07] | Testing.1,2,3.Testing. | 试音 1 2 3 试音 |
[00:29] | Sergeant gabriel. | Gabriel警官 |
[00:33] | The Closer Season03 Episode01 | 罪案终结 |
[00:36] | If you could just state your name and describe what you witnessed. | 请说出你的姓名 并描述你在现场所目击的场景 |
[00:39] | I’m officer solis,lapd,hollywood division. | 我是洛杉矶警署 好来坞分局的Solis警员 |
[00:42] | We responded here to a possible 187,did a visual check of the house, | 我们接到报案说这里有谋杀案发生 赶到现场后我们从屋外察看屋内情况 |
[00:47] | saw what we thought was a body on the downstairs floor. | 发现一楼楼梯处疑有一具尸体 |
[00:51] | Finding all doors and windows locked from the inside,we waited for backup. | 所有门窗全部反锁 于是我们等候支援 |
[00:56] | – Then we did a hot-crisis entry. – Great. | – 然后我们破门而入 – 很好 |
[00:59] | And now she wants the number of the 911 caller. | 现在她要报案人的电话 |
[01:05] | I’m detective sergeant david gabriel,priority homicide,lapd. | 我是洛杉矶警署 重案组警探Gabriel |
[01:09] | We arrived on the scene,called out for the coroner,and obtained a search warrant. | 我们到达现场 叫来验尸官 拿到搜查令 |
[01:13] | So far we’ve found almost $800 in cash and lots of jewelry, | 到现在为止我们已经发现 将近800块现金和很多珠宝 |
[01:17] | so although we cannot rule out a robbery, | 尽管还不能排除抢劫的可能性 |
[01:21] | we are yet to determine what might have been stolen. | 我们尚未发现失窃迹象 |
[01:29] | Over here,we have victim number one. | 这里是我们的一号受害人 |
[01:34] | Not yet.Not yet. | 还不可以 还不可以 |
[01:40] | Hold on.Hold on. | 等下 等下 |
[01:43] | – Ready? – Detective julio sanchez,priority homicide. | – 准备好了吗? – 我是重案组警探Julio Sanchez |
[01:46] | According to the victim’s driver’s license, | 根据驾驶执照 |
[01:49] | her name is marsha anderson wallace,42. | 受害人名叫 Marsha Anderson Wallace 42岁 |
[01:54] | Deputy chief brenda leigh johnson,priority homicide division. | 我是专属重案组的 副局长Breda Leigh Johnson |
[01:57] | For the record,mrs. Wallace has multiple stab wounds on her body | 记录在案- Wallace夫人身上有多处刺伤 |
[02:00] | and defensive wounds to her hands. | 手上有防御伤 |
[02:02] | Could you document that,please? | 拍下这个可以吗? |
[02:04] | Here and here. | 这里和这里 |
[02:10] | Over here,what could be a blood trail, | 在这边 很可能是Wallace太太和攻击者 |
[02:13] | where mrs. Wallace possibly struggled with her attacker or attackers. | 或攻击者们扭打时留下的血迹 |
[02:18] | Okay.Next body. | 可以了 下一具尸体 |
[02:24] | I am detective daniels,priority homicide division. | 我是重案组警探Daniels |
[02:26] | According to his driver’s license,the victim’s name is kevin alan wallace,49. | 根据他的驾驶执照 受害人名叫Kevin Alan Wallace 49岁 |
[02:32] | Mr. Wallace appears to have been attacked while standing by his desk. | 据现场看来 Wallace先生被袭击时正站在桌子旁 |
[02:36] | And,um,I’ve counted over 30 stab wounds in the body. | 我数了下 他身上有超过30处刺伤 |
[02:41] | The room,please. | 请拍一下房间 |
[02:46] | And I want y’all to go through the house collecting laptops, | 我要你们去检查房子 找到手提电脑 |
[02:50] | computers,and cellphones,please. | 电脑 还有手机 |
[02:52] | And,buzz,when you’re finished in here,why don’t you meet me by the stairs | Buzz 处理完这里之后 到楼梯上去 |
[02:57] | next to the last body,please?Thank you. | 尸体旁找我 谢谢 |
[02:59] | Yes,ma’am. | 是 长官 |
[03:05] | Lieutenant andrew flynn,phd. | 我是副队长Andrew Flynn 重案组 |
[03:08] | We’re assuming this victim,jennifer anne wallace, | 我们认为受害人 Jennifer Anne Wallace |
[03:13] | who,um…signs her homework “jenny” — and just,uh… | 在作业本上签写Jenny…只… |
[03:21] | just,uh — you know what?Wait.Just wait. | 只是…你知道什么吗? 等等 等一下 |
[03:25] | Lieutenant flynn,you okay? | Flynn副队长 你还好吗? |
[03:26] | Are you?I mean,look at this.Look. | 你能没事吗? 我是说 看看这些 看看 |
[03:30] | All this came from this little girl’s heart,and I can’t say that it’s blood? | 这么多血都来自这个小女孩儿的心脏 我却不能说这是血迹? |
[03:35] | Just one second,okay? | 等一下 好吗? |
[03:37] | Sergeant gabriel,I know I asked you this before, | Gabriel警官 我知道我刚才就跟你说了 |
[03:38] | but could you please find the patrol officer | 但你可以去找那个巡警 |
[03:41] | and get the phone number of whoever reported these deaths to 911 | 拿到报案者的电话 |
[03:45] | and start calling it,please,to see if anyone answers?Thank you. | 打回去看看有没人接吗? 谢谢 |
[03:48] | Uh,one in mrs. Wallace’s purse and one off and charging behind the wet bar in the den. | 在Wallace的包里找到一个电话 还有一个在书房的吧台后面充电… |
[03:57] | – You want me to look in the little girl’s room? – Yes,please.Thank you. | – 要我去检查小女孩儿的房间吗? – 是的 谢谢 |
[04:00] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[04:03] | Look,lieutenant,I know that this is hard,. | 副队长 我知道这很困难 |
[04:06] | but we are filming this crime scene for the court | 但我们在拍要向法庭出示的 犯罪现场录像 |
[04:08] | If you call one little spot “blood” that isn’t blood — | 如果你说一个小污迹是血迹 结果却不是血的话… |
[04:11] | and I can’t edit this,so… | 而且我不能剪接这卷带子 所以… |
[04:17] | okay. | 好吧 |
[04:18] | The victim is 12 and in her pajamas. | 受害人12岁 穿着睡衣 |
[04:23] | So maybe she came downstairs to see what all the screaming was about. | 也许她是听到尖叫声所以下楼 |
[04:27] | There are three visible wounds — one in the back, | 有3处明显伤口 一处在后背 |
[04:31] | one in the chest,and one in the throat. | 一处在胸口 还有一处在咽喉 |
[04:33] | – Would you document please – Yes,ma’am. | – 请录下这个 – 是 长官 |
[04:44] | There’s a letter opener here in the sink. | 水槽里有一把开信刀 |
[04:46] | Now,this might be from the blotter set on the desk downstairs. | 可能是从楼下书桌上的 文具格里拿过来的 |
[04:50] | – Now,over here – – you have to identify yourself for the court. | – 而这里… – 你得向法庭说出你的身份 |
[04:54] | Oh,for crying out — lieutenant provenza,priority homicide. | 还得喊出来吗 我是重案组副队长Provenza |
[04:59] | Now,record all this here,too. | 把这里也录下来 |
[05:02] | You can see what might be blood all over the floor. | 地板上很可能都是血迹 |
[05:05] | We think that whoever killed the wallaces came up here | 我们认为凶手在杀死Wallce一家后 |
[05:09] | and took a shower after. | 在这里冲了个澡 |
[05:16] | Hello,there. | 你好 |
[05:17] | I’m lieutenant michael tao,priority homicide division of the los angeles police. | 我是洛杉矶警署重案组副队长 Michael Tao |
[05:22] | Now,if you’ll come with me. | 请跟我来 |
[05:28] | I found these clothes in the washer. | 我在洗衣机里发现这件衣服 |
[05:30] | They have a red substance on them,perhaps blood. | 上面有红色物质 可能是血迹 |
[05:35] | Um,this way. | 这边 |
[05:40] | It’s also worth noting that the victims’ 17-year-old son, | 值得注意的是 受害人17岁的儿子 |
[05:44] | eric dean wallace,is not home at 4:33 A.M. | Eric Dean Wallace 在凌晨4点33分还没有回家 |
[05:48] | And his room has not been touched,despite having a lot of high-end merchandise lying around. | 他的房间没有被动过 倒是有很多高档电器 |
[05:54] | Oh,and the shoes from the washer are the same size | 在洗衣机里发现的鞋子的尺码 |
[05:57] | as the shoes on this floor,right here. | 和地板上的这双一样 |
[06:08] | – Buzz,downstairs. – Out. | – Buzz 到楼下去 – 出去 |
[06:20] | Backup.Now. | 去叫后援 马上 |
[06:31] | Get down on your stomach! | 趴在地上! |
[06:38] | Please.Please.Please.Please. | 别杀我 别杀我 别杀我 别杀我 |
[06:44] | Get up. | 起来 |
[06:46] | What’s your name? | 你叫什么名字? |
[06:48] | I’m eric dean wallace. | 我是Eric Dean Wallace |
[06:51] | I want to see my mom and dad. | 我想见我父母 |
[06:55] | – I want to see them,please. – I understand that,honey. | – 我想见他们 求你了 – 我理解 亲爱的 |
[06:57] | That’s just not a good idea right now,okay? | 但是现在不可以 好吗? |
[07:00] | Can you tell me when all this happened? | 你可以告诉我这一切 是什么时候发生的吗? |
[07:02] | I woke up,and I was going downstairs to get a drink of water. | 我醒来 想到楼下喝杯水 |
[07:07] | And…I got to the stairs. | 走到楼梯旁 |
[07:14] | Jenny — she was just lying there. | Jenny 她就躺在那儿 |
[07:17] | Was there anyone visiting your house this evening? | 今晚有谁到你家来吗? |
[07:21] | No. | 没有 |
[07:21] | – Did you hear a doorbell or a knock or – – no. | – 你有没有听到门铃响或敲门声或… – 没有 |
[07:26] | Do you know anyone who might want to hurt your family? | 你知道有谁想伤害你家人吗? |
[07:30] | My dad works with some convicts. | 我父亲和囚犯一起工作 |
[07:33] | He works for the federal prison up terminal island and the one up at lompoc,too. | 他在中途岛的联邦监狱 和Lompoc监狱工作 |
[07:38] | He’s — he’s a sociologist. | 他是…他是个社会学家 |
[07:42] | Okay. | 很好 |
[07:45] | Okay,sweetheart. | 好了 亲爱的 |
[07:48] | Okay,now. | 好了 |
[07:51] | All right,then. | 没事了 |
[07:53] | They’re gonna treat you for shock,okay? | 他们会帮你缓解惊恐 |
[07:56] | They’re gonna take good care of you,okay? | 他们会好好照顾你 |
[07:59] | All right.Bless your heart. | 好了 上帝保佑你 |
[08:02] | Okay. | 好了 |
[08:04] | Sergeant gabriel here is gonna ride with you to the hospital. | 这位Gabriel警官会陪你一起去医院 |
[08:08] | – I’ll go with him,chief. – No,you won’t,lieutenant. | – 我也去 头儿 – 不 副队长你留下 |
[08:13] | All right,detective sanchez,that boy had pupils the size of saucers. | Sanchez警探 这孩子的瞳孔有盘子那么大 |
[08:18] | I’d like you to get a warrant so we can check his blood for drugs | 你去申请搜查令 他一到医院我们就给他查血 |
[08:21] | when he gets to the hospital,please. | 看他有没有吸毒 |
[08:24] | And,lieutenant flynn,since you seem to be in the mood, | Flynn副队长 你很有办案的状态 |
[08:28] | I’d like you to get the patrol officers who said this house was cleared. | 我希望你去找 解除这房子封锁的巡警 |
[08:31] | Give them a piece of my mind,okay? | 跟他说说我怎么想的 好吗? |
[08:33] | – You got it. – Thank you. | – 明白 – 谢谢 |
[08:35] | Lieutenant provenza… | Provenza副队长… |
[08:40] | please supervise the search warrant. | 监控一下搜查工作 |
[08:42] | The killer was looking for something.Maybe he didn’t find it. | 看看凶手在找什么 或许他没找到 |
[08:46] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[08:51] | Hey,don’t forget you have a meeting with chief pope at 10:00 A.M. | 别忘了10点要见Pope局长 |
[08:55] | Oh,for heaven sakes. | 饶了我吧 |
[08:56] | Do you have any idea what that’s all about? | 你知道是关于什么的吗? |
[09:02] | Shoot! | 妈的! |
[09:04] | And no more overtime. | 以后不能再加班 |
[09:07] | How can there be no overtime? | 怎么能不加班? |
[09:09] | What if my victims don’t die between 8:00 and 4:00 in the afternoon? | 要是我的受害人 不在早上8点到下午4点间死呢? |
[09:12] | Look,it’s just a little approval process we’re implementing during this time | 听着 这是为解决财政危机而采取的措施 |
[09:16] | of financial crisis,which was created by the state of california,not by me. | 是加州政府想出来的 不是我 |
[09:21] | Is that why my request for expedited blood work was denied? | 这就是我紧急血液检测 被拒绝的原因吗? |
[09:23] | What blood work? | 什么血液检测? |
[09:24] | I have a boy in the hospital,eric wallace,and early this morning, | 这个男孩儿Eric Wallace 他现在在医院 今天早些时候 |
[09:28] | his entire family was found stabbed to death in their house,and the boy, | 他全部的家人在家里被刺死 而这个男孩 |
[09:32] | up in the attic,high as a kite. | 待在阁楼里 像猫一样 |
[09:33] | So you obtain a search warrant and draw the boy’s blood. | 所以你申请了一个搜查令 去给这个孩子抽血 |
[09:35] | We did that,will. | 是的 Will |
[09:38] | And now detective sanchez tells me — | 可是现在Sanchez探员告诉我 |
[09:41] | because it would cost an extra dollar or something — | 因为构成过多开支还是咋地 |
[09:43] | that my request to test the boy’s blood for intoxicants was denied. | 我的验血测麻醉品浓度的 要求被拒绝了 |
[09:47] | It’s not denied.It’s delayed. | 不是拒绝 是延后 |
[09:48] | You’ll have the results tomorrow morning. | 你明天早上就会拿到结果 |
[09:50] | Tomorrow,that boy can have an attorney appointed for him by children’s services. | 明天儿童服务中心 就会给他派个律师 |
[09:53] | I need that blood work,and I need it right now. | 我现在就要血液测试 马上就要 |
[09:56] | Consider just for a moment a universe in which you work for me | 哪怕一分钟 请你注意下你是为我工作 |
[10:02] | and what I need is important,too. | 我的需要也很重要 |
[10:05] | I’ll do that after you consider getting out of bed at 3:00 in the morning | 我会注意的 不过也请你注意下 我凌晨3点从床上爬起来 |
[10:09] | and examining a 12-year-old girl who’s been stabbed through the heart. | 检查一个被刺穿心脏的 12岁的小女孩 |
[10:13] | What about her needs,will?What about that? | 她的需要呢 Will? 她的需要又是什么? |
[10:17] | Look,I know this is hard,but so is losing 6% of our budget | 我知道这很艰难 但失去6%的预算也很艰难 |
[10:22] | and simultaneously beefing up our counterterrorism bureau. | 同时还要扩充反恐部门 |
[10:26] | It’s not just,uh,halting expedited blood work. | 不光是拖延紧急血液测试 |
[10:30] | Every section has to lose at least one detective. | 每个部门都必须至少裁掉一个警员 |
[10:34] | You don’t mean mine. | 你不是指我的部门吧 |
[10:36] | Yes,I do mean yours,brenda.Every section. | 是的 是你的 Brenda 每个部门 |
[10:38] | Who would I let go? | 我要让谁走? |
[10:41] | Come on.You know as well as I do. | 好了 你知道我会怎么做 |
[10:43] | No. | 不 |
[10:44] | Six months ago,provenza left his gun in his desk drawer. | 半年前 Provenza把枪放到了抽屉里 导致嫌疑犯… |
[10:47] | – Lieutenant provenza was cleared of all – – no,he was not cleared. | – 早就澄清那不是Provenza副队长的责任 – 不 他没有 |
[10:50] | Hey,we have all left our guns. | 我们都把枪放到抽屉里 |
[10:52] | Yours is in your drawer right now. | 你的枪现在也在抽屉里 |
[11:03] | Okay? | 可以了吗? |
[11:05] | Listen,I can’t find the savings I need,except by losing and/or transferring personnel. | 听着 除了裁员或人员流动 我找不到其他省钱的方法 |
[11:11] | You must — must — send someone from your team to counterterrorism | 你必须 必须找个人去反恐部门 |
[11:15] | or talk provenza into retiring. | 或者让Provenza退休 |
[11:18] | Which is the better solution?It’s obvious. | 哪种方法更好? 这很明显 |
[11:19] | What do I have to do to make you agree with me? | 我做什么才能让你认同我? |
[11:21] | Stop being wrong. | 停止犯错 |
[11:24] | Look,I’ll pay for the expedited blood work myself,but my team stays put. | 听着 紧急血液测试我自己付钱 但我的队员必须在一起 |
[11:29] | No,brenda,no deal. | 不 Brenda 没商量 |
[11:30] | I’ll find the savings some other way. | 我会从别处找到省钱的办法 |
[11:32] | – Yeah,good luck with that. – Thank you. | – 祝你好运 – 谢谢 |
[11:40] | The only other thing I found at the house,other than eric’s drug stash here, | 除了Eric藏起来的毒品 我唯一在房子里发现的 |
[11:46] | was that the garage door was open | 是车库的门被打开了 |
[11:48] | and the wallaces’ vehicle had been broken into. | Wallaces的汽车被撬开了 |
[11:56] | okay. | 好吧 |
[11:57] | So,the killer was looking for something specific. | 凶手在找一件特定的东西 |
[12:00] | It may have belonged to mr. Wallace,but we don’t know what it was. | 也许是Wallace先生的 但我们不知道是什么 |
[12:08] | Um,lieutenant tao,how are we doing with our murder weapon? | Tao副队长 凶器检查的怎么样了? |
[12:10] | Oh,um… | 哦 恩… |
[12:13] | wiped clean.No prints. | 擦得很干净 没有指纹 |
[12:17] | Preliminary time of death for all victims between 11:00 and 12:45. | 初步确定死亡时间 在晚上11点到12点45之间 |
[12:22] | And I sent the bloody clothes from the washing machine to the lab for testing. | 我已把在洗衣机里发现的带血迹的衣服 送到实验室检查 |
[12:25] | Detective daniels,cellphones,laptops? | Daniels警探 手机和手提电脑呢? |
[12:28] | – All accounted for. – Okay. | – 没发现 – 知道了 |
[12:30] | Lieutenant flynn? | Flynn副队长 你呢? |
[12:32] | You really want background on this family?Why? | 你一定要知道这家的背景吗? 为什么? |
[12:35] | The weapon came from inside. | 凶器是屋内的 |
[12:37] | Every door was bolted.Every window was locked. | 每扇门都拴上了 每扇窗都锁上了 |
[12:39] | Okay,so maybe the murders weren’t premeditated. | 也许这次谋杀不是预谋好的 |
[12:42] | But the son did it.We all know that the son did it. | 但是是儿子干的 我们都知道是儿子干的 |
[12:46] | And eric lied about his father,too. | Eric也对他父亲的事撒了谎 |
[12:48] | Wallace didn’t work at either the federal prison on terminal island,nor up in lompoc. | Wallace既没在中途岛的联邦监狱 也没在Lompoc的监狱工作过 |
[12:52] | Why would eric lie about where his father worked? | 为什么Eric要对他爸的工作单位撒谎? |
[12:54] | The kid was on “X. | 这孩子嗑了摇头丸 |
[12:56] | ” Oh,and you owe me $150 for this expedited blood work. | 这个紧急血液测试你欠我150块 |
[13:00] | Eric is sedated. | Eric已经药物镇定下来 |
[13:03] | But this,uh,bitch-y | 但是这个贱..讨厌的 |
[13:06] | E.R.Nurse got all whacked out over eric maybe being a killer | 急诊室护士知道Eric可能是凶手 被吓坏了 |
[13:09] | and how the hospital is not a detention center. | 说什么医院不是拘留所 |
[13:12] | So now they won’t hold him after he comes to. | 所以他醒了之后他们会马上放他走 |
[13:15] | I mean,you got maybe five hours. | 我是说 你只有大概5个小时 |
[13:19] | This is your receipt. | 这是你的收据 |
[13:21] | Okay,five hours. | 好吧 5个小时 |
[13:24] | Um,okay,um… | 这样 恩… |
[13:26] | lieutenant tao,if you could please get phone dumps for the wallaces’ cellphones and landlines. | Tao副队长 你去查Wallace的手机 还有固定电话通话记录 |
[13:32] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[13:34] | And,lieutenant flynn,if you could take our murder weapon over to the morgue | Flynn副队长 把凶器拿到验尸房 |
[13:37] | and have dr. Crippen match it against the wounds. | 让Crippen医生和伤口作对比 |
[13:40] | Detective daniels,follow up on that terminal island and lompoc connection,please. | Daniels警探 跟进中途岛和Lompoc监狱之间的联系 |
[13:44] | If mr. Wallace didn’t work there,he might be on the prisons’ visitors lists. | 如果Wallace先生在那儿工作 他可能会在监狱的访问者名单上 |
[13:49] | Okay,lieutenant provenza, | Provenza副队长 |
[13:52] | if you could please gather everyone’s reports | 收齐每个人的报告 |
[13:55] | and bring them over to me at the hospital.Thank you. | 拿到医院来给我 谢谢 |
[14:00] | Oh,and,uh,since it’s saturday,um, | 因为今天是星期天 |
[14:05] | if y’all could sign out when you leave, | 你们离开的时候都签一下名 |
[14:09] | um,starting with detective sanchez, | 从Sanchez警探开始 |
[14:12] | ’cause we have to pinch those pennies where we can. | 因为我们得好好省钱了 |
[14:15] | Thank you.Thanks. | 谢谢你们 谢谢 |
[14:19] | What in the hell is wrong with you? | 你没毛病吧? |
[14:21] | Do you not understand budget cuts? | 你难道不明白现在要削减开支吗? |
[14:24] | – What budget cuts? – The memo’s on your desk. | – 什么削减开支? – 备忘录在你桌子上 |
[14:27] | Every department’s losing a detective. | 每个部门都要裁掉一个警探 |
[14:29] | And flynn’s acting like he wants to be the short straw. | Flynn的行为就好像他想被裁一样 |
[14:33] | I’m not the one eligible for retirement here. | 我可没资格退休 |
[14:44] | Well,let’s — let’s get on with it. | 我们开始工作吧 |
[14:47] | Time is money,folks. | 时间就是金钱 伙计们 |
[14:52] | Time is money. | 时间就是金钱 |
[15:08] | Hey. | 嗨 |
[15:10] | Are you coming to look at these open houses… | 你跟我一起去看房子… |
[15:14] | Or not? | 还是不去? |
[15:15] | I know that the prisons are federal property | 我知道这些监狱是国家机构 |
[15:18] | but they should at least let us look at their visitors lists. | 但他们至少也该 让我们看看访客名单吧 |
[15:22] | Uh,well,all right,detective,maybe I can get the fbi to hurry those lists along for us. | 好吧 警探 也许我能让联邦调查局 快点儿为我们搞到名单 |
[15:28] | All right,then.Thank you.Bye. | 就这样 谢谢 再见 |
[15:33] | So,I have this murder suspect… | 我有一个犯罪嫌疑人… |
[15:40] | Telling me that his father works at the federal prisons at terminal island | 告诉我他爸爸在中途岛和Lompoc |
[15:45] | and up at lompoc. | 的联邦监狱工作 |
[15:47] | But both prisons say they never heard of the father at all. | 但两个监狱都说 他们根本没听说过这个爸爸 |
[15:51] | Looks bad for the son. | 看来对儿子不利 |
[15:52] | And in order to examine the prisons’ visitors lists, | 为了查看监狱的访客名单 |
[15:56] | we have to put together individual warrants. | 我们需要两个不同监狱的搜查令 |
[15:59] | However,if a very special agent of the fbi were to call and ask — | 但如果一个联邦特工 打电话过去要求… |
[16:04] | no problem. | 没问题 |
[16:06] | All you have to do is fill out these forms requesting our assistance, | 你只要把这些申请服务的表填完 |
[16:13] | and I can hand it in to our office on monday. | 我星期一就把名单送你办公室去 |
[16:15] | Couldn’t you just call and — | 你难道不能打个电话然后… |
[16:20] | that was on my desk all day friday. | 周五一整天这都在我桌子上 |
[16:26] | Yeah,people kept stopping by,bursting out laughing. | 人们不断过来看 大笑出声 |
[16:29] | Isn’t that hilarious? | 是不是很好笑? |
[16:32] | This thing is just — it’s awful. | 这样做太过分了 |
[16:36] | But what happened at my work today? | 但你知道我那儿发生什么了吗? |
[16:39] | Pope announced cutbacks,including,like,in personnel. | Pope宣布要裁减开支 包括人员流动 |
[16:44] | And he took away our overtime. | 他还不让我们加班 |
[16:45] | Well,that’s nuts.What if people get murdered at night? | 这太糟了 要是人们在晚上被杀呢? |
[16:48] | Exactly. | 完全正确 |
[16:51] | And all this paperwork,honey,it will take hours to fill out. | 填这些表 亲爱的 要花不少时间呢 |
[16:57] | Yeah,you’re right. | 是啊 你说的没错 |
[16:58] | So,are you coming with me today or not? | 你今天跟不跟我去? |
[17:02] | Oh,I-I have to put that off at least until tomorrow,because — | 至少改到明天吧 因为… |
[17:07] | hey!Hey!What a minute. | 嘿! 嘿! 等一下 |
[17:09] | You are being completely unfair about this. | 你太不公平了 |
[17:12] | I have a murder to investigate. | 我要去调查谋杀案 |
[17:14] | You always have a murder. | 你总有谋杀案 |
[17:16] | And,you know,I like this house.It’s comfortable. | 你知道 我喜欢这个房子 很舒适 |
[17:19] | It’s done.You are always rushing me. | 还是装修好的 你总是催我搬 |
[17:22] | How many times do I have to win this argument? | 你还要让我说多少次? |
[17:24] | There is no place for my stuff here or to set up an office | 这里没地方放我的东西 也没有我工作的地方 |
[17:27] | or to have overnight guests,like our parents. | 也不能让客人过夜 例如我们的父母 |
[17:30] | Well,we can’t have my father come here anyway. | 无论如何不能让我爸爸来 |
[17:31] | We haven’t figured out a way to explain that you’ve moved in. | 我们得想个理由跟他解释 你为什么搬进来 |
[17:34] | Yeah,well,I haven’t moved in,now,have I? | 我还没住进来呢 不是吗? |
[17:37] | Almost everything I own is still in the garage! | 基本上我所有的东西 都还在车库里! |
[17:42] | Now,do you want the visitors lists to the prisons at lompoc and terminal island or not? | 你还想不想要中途岛和Lompoc 联邦监狱的访客名单? |
[17:48] | Are you telling me that you’re refusing to help me with my murder investigation | 你是想说如果我今天不陪你看房子 |
[17:52] | because I can’t go house hunting with you today? | 你就不帮我查案 是这样吗? |
[17:54] | Yeah,good.I don’t have to explain it to you. | 很好 都不用我解释 |
[17:57] | Well,I refuse to stand here and haggle with you, | 我可不想站这儿跟你讨价还价 |
[18:01] | as if we’re trading trinkets in some bazaar. | 跟在集市换杂物一样 |
[18:04] | Good.If I see something I like,I’ll take pictures. | 很好 我要看到喜欢的 我会拍照的 |
[18:15] | Because mr. Wallace was an orphan. | 因为Wallace先生是孤儿 |
[18:17] | How can people be orphans? | 是人怎么会没有父母? |
[18:19] | She’s mad because eric’s father had no parents. | 她很生气 因为Eric的爸爸没有父母 |
[18:22] | His mother was an only child,parents deceased,so we have no relative to release the kid to. | 她妈妈又是独女 父母双亡 所以没有任何亲戚可以把这孩子送去 |
[18:28] | Considering how the kid treats his next of kin,it’s probably best. | 想想他可能怎样对待他下一个家 说不定这是件好事 |
[18:31] | I have some — chief,chief,please. | 我有一些…队长 队长 拜托 |
[18:33] | Please.Here.Let me. | 这个给你 让我来 |
[18:36] | Anyway,unless eric turns out to be suicidal, | 无论如何 除非Eric有自杀倾向 |
[18:40] | which is highly unlikely based upon the way he just ate, | 可看他刚才吃饭的样子 基本不可能 |
[18:43] | the hospital says we either have to arrest him, | 医院说如果我们不逮捕他 |
[18:45] | or they’re gonna release him to child protective services,which takes him out of our custody. | 他们就会把他交给儿童保护组织 那样我们就不能监禁他了 |
[18:49] | I don’t have enough evidence yet to book him for murder. | 我没有足够的证据说他谋杀 |
[18:51] | Well,we have him on drug possession. | 但我们有他藏毒的证据 |
[18:53] | No.Arrest,lawyer,the end. | 不行 一逮捕他 他就会找律师护身 就没戏了 |
[18:59] | So I need a suicide watch or a confession. | 要不然就采取防自杀监控 要不然就让他招供 |
[19:05] | I know mr. Wallace didn’t work in prisons. | 我知道Wallace先生不在监狱工作 |
[19:08] | I can’t find anything here about how he made his income. | 我找不出他任何收入的来源 |
[19:12] | No,it’s all small amounts from articles he published in academic journals. | 就找到他靠在学术杂志上 发表文章赚到少量的钱 |
[19:15] | Here you go,chief. | 给你 头儿 |
[19:17] | Mrs. Wallace was the one with the money. | Wallace太太才是赚钱养家的人 |
[19:20] | Here,listen to this. | 听听这个 |
[19:22] | She,uh,pulled in $900,000 a year on | 她一年内在共有基金上赚了90万美元 |
[19:26] | her mutual funds,tax-free. | 还是免税的 |
[19:29] | Plus,she had dividends off $30 million worth of oil stock. | 另外 她还有价值3千万美金的石油股红利 |
[19:34] | Now,this is a tough one. | 现在 重点浮出水面 |
[19:38] | Guess who the wallaces’ beneficiaries are. | 猜猜Wallace家的财产受益人是谁 |
[19:41] | Their children. | 他们的孩子 |
[19:42] | Recently reduced to one. | 最近就剩下一个了 |
[19:47] | Thank you,lieutenant. | 谢谢你 副队长 |
[19:49] | You can take the rest of the night off. | 你今天晚上可以下班了 |
[19:53] | Well,I-I signed out when I left the office. | 我离开局里的时候 已经打卡签出了 |
[19:55] | You know,I’ve never been a clock watcher. | 你知道 我可不关注时间的 |
[19:57] | That’s enough for now. | 这就足够了 |
[19:58] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[20:03] | So,wish me luck. | 祝我好运吧 |
[20:08] | Budget cuts. | 削减预算 |
[20:10] | Thanks,guys. | 谢谢大家 |
[20:13] | In fact,pope says if I can’t find some way to save money, I’ll — | 事实上 Pope说如果我没法找到省钱的办法 我就得… |
[20:18] | if you can’t find some way to save money,what? | 如果你找不到省钱的方法 就怎样? |
[20:20] | Lieutenant provenza may have to retire. | 副队长Provenza可能就要退休了 |
[20:22] | Testing. 1,2,3. Testing. | 试音 1 2 3 试音 |
[20:26] | Testing. 1,2,3. Testing. | 试音 1 2 3 试音 |
[20:29] | I woke up. | 我睡醒了 |
[20:31] | My throat was really dry, so I started to go downstairs to get some water. | 我的喉咙很干 于是我就想去楼下喝点水 |
[20:36] | And you saw your sister’s body? | 然后就看见你妹妹的尸体了? |
[20:39] | Yes,I found my little sister,jenny. | 是的 我看到了我妹妹Jenny |
[20:42] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[20:44] | So you walked out of your room. | 这么说你走出了你的房间 |
[20:46] | And I yelled for my parents. | 然后我喊着找我的父母 |
[20:51] | And no one answered, so I ran up to my room and called 911, | 没人答应我 于是我跑回我的房间报了警 |
[20:55] | then I climbed into the attic. | 然后我就爬上阁楼了 |
[20:57] | Did you hear the police arrive? | 你听见警察来了吗? |
[20:59] | There were no sirens or anythinG. | 警笛没有响 |
[21:07] | I heard noises later. | 过了一阵才听见有动静 |
[21:08] | I didn’t know who it was. | 我不知道是谁来了 |
[21:10] | I couldn’t move. | 我动不了 |
[21:12] | – And you have no idea how the killer or killers entered? – No. | – 你不知道凶手是怎么闯进来的? – 不知道 |
[21:18] | – What they might have been looking for? – No. | – 他们可能来找什么? – 不知道 |
[21:21] | Or what time this all happened? | 案件是什么时候发生的? |
[21:23] | I guess I must have just slept through it. | 可能整个过程中我都在睡觉 |
[21:29] | See,eric,I just — I find that so hard to believe. | 瞧 Eric 我觉得这太让人难以相信了 |
[21:33] | Why? | 为什么? |
[21:35] | I’ll show you. | 我来跟你解释 |
[21:53] | Outside! | 呆在外面! |
[21:54] | Outside now! | 出去! |
[21:58] | No! | 不! |
[22:02] | Stop. Stop. | 停下! 住手! |
[22:14] | That is the mixture of sounds that the human body makes when someone shoves a knife in it. | 这是当人的身体被刀刺时 所发出了各种声音的混合 |
[22:21] | That’s the sound that your parents made when they were being stabbed to death. | 这就是你父母发出的声音 |
[22:25] | That’s the sound that jenny heard that made her race downstairs, | Jenny听到这个声音 才冲下的楼 |
[22:28] | just like everyone rushed in here right now. | 就像刚才闻声过来的人一样 |
[22:30] | That’s the sound that jenny made until the killer stabbed her in the throat 10 feet from the door of your room, | 这就是Jenny发出的声音 直到她在距你房间10英尺处被刺破喉咙 |
[22:37] | which is why I find it so hard to believe that you slept through it all,especially since — | 这就是我觉得难以置信的原因 你怎么能在整个过程中睡觉 特别是– |
[22:43] | especially since you were high on mdma, also known as ecstasy, | 尤其是你吃了摇头丸以后 |
[22:46] | which is the drug hospital tests confirmed were in your bloodstream last night. | 昨晚医院的血液检查 也证实你服了此毒品 |
[22:51] | “X” is kind of speedy. | 摇头丸药速很快 |
[22:53] | It keeps you awake. | 让你无法入睡 |
[22:54] | So,eric,when I find a high teenage boy in the attic of his house | 那么 Eric 当我在阁楼里发现 一个嗑药兴奋中的男孩子 |
[22:59] | and his entire family’s been stabbed to death downstairs and that boy lies to be about, | 他的全部家人都在楼下被刺死 然后这个男孩还对… |
[23:03] | well,everything,I think,”maybe I should just arrest him for murder and call it a day.” | 所有的事都撒谎 所以我就想 “也许我该以谋杀罪逮捕他 大功告成” |
[23:08] | No,but I didn’t do it. | 没有 不是我做的 |
[23:10] | Okay,I wouldn’t have. I couldn’t do it. | 好吧 我不会那样做的 我不能 |
[23:13] | All right,then,let’s start over again, and you can tell me the truth this time. | 那好吧 让我们重新开始 这次你要告诉我实话 |
[23:17] | Were you on drugs last night? | 你昨天晚上嗑药了没? |
[23:19] | Yes,I was high,okay,but I wasn’t home. | 是的 我嗑药了 但是我没在家 |
[23:23] | Where were you,then? | 那你去哪儿了? |
[23:24] | I snuck out. | 我溜出去了 |
[23:26] | There’s a ladder in the attic that I use to get downstairs without my parents knowing. | 在阁楼里有个梯子 我经常溜出去 不给我父母发现 |
[23:30] | Wait a minute — are you telling me you left a window | 等一等 — 你是说你把你没锁卧室的窗户 |
[23:34] | to your bedroom unlocked and a ladder leaning against the house? | 还留了一架搭在房上的梯子? |
[23:37] | No. | 不是的 |
[23:38] | No,okay? | 不是这样的 好吧? |
[23:41] | I lay the ladder down where it can’t be seen, | 我把梯子藏在没人看见的地方 |
[23:42] | and I pull it back up in the attic when I get home. | 当我回家的时候我再把它搭回去 |
[23:45] | It’s what I always do. | 我经常这样做 |
[23:46] | It’s what you always do? | 你经常这样做? |
[23:48] | How long have you been sneaking out? | 你这样偷溜出去多久了? |
[23:49] | Just the last two months. | 从过去两个月开始的 |
[23:52] | And who are you sneaking out to see,high on ecstasy? | 当你嗑药的时候都和什么人一起? |
[23:59] | I need a name now. | 现在就告诉我名字 |
[24:05] | Eric dean wallace,you are under arrest — | Eric Dean Wallace 你被捕– |
[24:07] | no,just wait! Just wait! | 不 等一下! 等一下! |
[24:09] | Who picks you up? | 谁来接的你? |
[24:13] | Okay. Justin darcy. | 好吧 是 Justin Darcy |
[24:14] | Justin picks me up. | Justin 来接我 |
[24:15] | Who is justin darcy? | 谁是Justin Darcy? |
[24:16] | He’s my math tutor. | 他是我的数学家教 |
[24:17] | Why does justin pick you up? | 他为什么要来接你? |
[24:20] | ‘Cause we went to a club… | 因为我们要去酒吧… |
[24:24] | dancing,and then we went back to his apartment. | 跳舞 然后我们会他的公寓 |
[24:27] | To study math on “x”? | 吃着摇头丸 学数学? |
[24:37] | Did your father find out you were sneaking out and who you were with? | 你父亲知道你偷溜出去? 知道你和谁出去? |
[24:41] | Is that what happened,eric? | 是这样的吗 Eric? |
[24:42] | Was your dad waiting up for you? | 你爸爸是不是在等你? |
[24:44] | – Did you two fight? – No. | – 你们俩争吵了吗? – 没有 |
[24:47] | Okay? No,they never knew. Just please — | 好吧? 他们根本不知道 — |
[24:49] | did justin know that the window to your bedroom was unlocked? | Justin知道你卧室的窗户没有锁吗? |
[24:51] | Did he go back? | 他回来过吗? |
[24:52] | No,I was with him the whole time. | 不 我一直和他在一起 |
[24:57] | Where did your father work? | 你父亲到底在哪儿工作? |
[24:59] | I told you. He works for the prison. | 我告诉你了 他在监狱工作 |
[25:00] | We have contacted both those prisons, | 我们和每个监狱都联系过了 |
[25:02] | and neither of them have ever heard of your father. | 没人听说过你父亲 |
[25:05] | No. | 不会的 |
[25:08] | No,no,but he works there. | 不会的 他在那儿工作 |
[25:10] | Ask dr. Reichter. | 去问Reichter医生 |
[25:11] | Who’s dr. Reichter? | 谁是Reichter医生? |
[25:13] | He’s a psychologist. He works with prisoners,okay? | 他是个心理学家 专和罪犯打交道 |
[25:15] | Him and my dad,they write articles together. | 他和我爸爸一起写论文 |
[25:17] | Ask dr. Reichter. | 去问Reichter医生 |
[25:18] | Okay,let’s call him right now. | 好吧 我们现在就给他打电话 |
[25:20] | What’s his number? | 他号码是多少? |
[25:21] | I don’t know. I don’t have it. | 我不知道 我没有他的号码 |
[25:22] | I just heard his name said a lot. | 我从未和他说过话 就是听过他的名字 |
[25:25] | I’m telling the truth,okay? | 我在说的是实话 好吗? |
[25:26] | I swear it. | 我发誓 |
[25:27] | You swear it?! | 你发誓?! |
[25:30] | Well,you’re such an honest young man. | 你真是个诚实的年轻人 |
[25:31] | Why would anyone doubt you? | 为什么会有人怀疑你呢? |
[25:33] | I’m sorry,okay? | 我很抱歉 行了吧? |
[25:34] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[25:35] | You’re sorry? | 你很抱歉? |
[25:36] | You’ve already admitted to leaving your house unsecured. | 你已经承认 是你让你的家处于险境 |
[25:38] | That makes you partially responsible for the murder of your family, | 也就是说你该为你全家的死负责 |
[25:41] | even if you didn’t kill them yourself. | 就算你不是亲手杀了他们的 |
[25:43] | You lied to me about where you were during the time of the murder, | 你隐瞒我案发时候的行踪 |
[25:46] | and the best you can manage is,”I’m sorry”? | 你能想到的最好的解释是 “我很抱歉”? |
[25:47] | Well,what do you want me to say?! | 那你想让我说什么?! |
[25:49] | – Do you think “I’m sorry” will bring your mother back? – What can I say to change — | – 你认为一句”我很抱歉” 能让你母亲起死回生? – 我说什么才能改变… |
[25:55] | – you can’t change things now! – No! No! No! | – 你现在什么也改变不了了! – 不! 不! 不! |
[25:58] | I wish I was dead! Okay?! | 我希望我也死了! 知道吗?! |
[25:59] | Does that help?! I wish I was dead. | 这有用吗?! 我希望我也死了 |
[26:01] | I wish whoever killed my family killed me! | 我希望那个凶手也杀了我! |
[26:04] | Okay,I wish I was dead! | 我希望我也死了! |
[26:17] | Those are the magic words. | 这真是神奇的语言 |
[26:21] | Suicide watch. | 对他进行防自杀监控 |
[26:23] | 72 hours surveillance. | 72小时监控 |
[26:27] | First thing tomorrow,I want to interview this justin darcy. | 明早的第一件事 我要见到这位Justin Darcy |
[26:31] | I want that ladder checked for prints. | 我要拿到那个梯子来采指纹 |
[26:34] | And I want to talk to dr. Reichter. | 我还要和Reichter医生谈谈 |
[26:37] | Yeah,well,tomorrow is sunday. There’s no overtime. | 明天是星期天 现在不让加班了 |
[26:38] | It can’t be helped. | 跟我说这个没用 |
[26:43] | I’ll lead the doctor in to see him. | 我让医生来看看他 |
[26:47] | I’m sorry,mom. | 我很抱歉 妈妈 |
[26:50] | I’m sorry,mom. | 我很抱歉 妈妈 |
[26:52] | I’m sorry,jenny. | 我很抱歉 Jenny |
[26:54] | So in several of his articles about prison life, | 在他关于监狱生活的几篇文章中 |
[26:57] | mr. Wallace quotes a dr. Robert reichter. | Wallace先生提到了一位 Robert Reichter医生 |
[26:59] | And so I called the prisons at terminal island and lompoc, | 于是我给中途岛和Lompoc的监狱打电话 |
[27:02] | and reichter’s a psychologist at both facilities. | Reichter在两处都是心理专家 |
[27:05] | Lives in lompoc,but he’s off this weekend. | 住在Lompoc 这个周末不当班 |
[27:08] | Well,can’t we call him? | 我们不能给他打电话吗? |
[27:10] | Wouldn’t they give you his home number? | 他们不能给你他的电话吗? |
[27:11] | Not over the phone. | 不会通过电话告诉我的 |
[27:12] | He’s a federal prison employee. | 他是个联邦监狱雇员 |
[27:14] | I couldn’t even get his driver’s license on a search. | 我甚至查不到他的驾驶执照 |
[27:16] | all right,Um,what about the letter at the wallaces’ house? | 好吧 Wallaces家的梯子 有什么线索? |
[27:20] | Oh,I got three sets of prints. | 我找到了三组指纹 |
[27:23] | One’s eric’S. | 一组是Eric的 |
[27:25] | One’s his father’S. | 一组是他父亲的 |
[27:26] | One we couldn’t identify. | 还有一组我们没法辨别身份 |
[27:28] | Ran it through afis — no hit. | 把它输入电脑查查 –没有匹配 |
[27:30] | It could have been a gardener or something. | 也许是个园丁的指纹 |
[27:31] | Or it could be our friend justin darcy. | 或者是我们这位老友Justin Darcy的 |
[27:37] | He’s in the interview room right now with flynn and sanchez. | 他先在在审讯室里 同Flynn和Sanchez在一起 |
[27:39] | So wallace didn’t work at the prisons themselves, | 这么说 Wallace确实不在监狱工作 |
[27:42] | but maybe he did work with the prison employees? | 但是他可能和监狱的雇员共事? |
[27:43] | Thank you,doctor. | 谢谢你 医生 |
[27:45] | Okay,so,the suicide watch from last night is official, | 好吧那么防自杀监控从昨晚 正式开始 |
[27:48] | and the doctor says he can keep eric sedated unless you want to talk to him. | 医生说他可以给 Eric镇静剂 除非你想和他谈谈 |
[27:52] | Suicide watch? | 防自杀监控? |
[27:57] | Hi,everybody. | 大家好 |
[28:06] | Eric wallace said he wished he was dead. | Eric Wallace 说他希望自己也死了 |
[28:08] | Do you want me to hold a suicidal teenager here,will? | 你想让我把有自杀倾向的孩子 关在这里吗 Will? |
[28:11] | I want you to arrest the kid, put him in the custody of the sheriff’s department | 当然不是 我要你逮捕这个孩子 把他关押在警长的部门里 |
[28:14] | and let them pay for the suicide watch. | 防自杀监控要让他自己付钱 |
[28:15] | If I arrest him,will,he’ll get an attorney. | 如果我逮捕了他 他会请律师 |
[28:19] | Or don’t you want me to get a confession? | 难道你不想让我引导他招供吗? |
[28:20] | You have a strong circumstantial case. | 这个案件要看情况而言 |
[28:22] | But I still have a lot of questions, | 但是我还有很多的疑问 |
[28:23] | like why does eric insist that his father works at prisons? | 比如说为什么Eric坚持说 他父亲在监狱工作? |
[28:26] | Why were the rooms in the house tossed, but nothing seems to be stolen? | 为什么凶手进了房间 但是没偷走任何东西? |
[28:30] | And what about the clothes in the washer? | 还有洗衣机里面的衣服? |
[28:35] | And there’s a prison psychologist, and the feds won’t give me his number, | 还有一个住在Lompoc的监狱心理学家 FBI不肯给我们他的电话号码 |
[28:39] | and I need to talk to him in the worst way. | 而我却急切需要和他谈谈 |
[28:42] | Do you have a motive? | 你掌握了什么动机? |
[28:43] | Mr. Wallace may have discovered his son was slipping out to meet a boyfriend. | Wallace先生也许发现他儿子 和他的男朋友出去鬼混了 |
[28:46] | Arguments about stuff like that have a way of escalating. | 矛盾逐渐激化 |
[28:48] | And eric was to inherit millions of dollars. | Eric将会继承百万遗产 |
[28:51] | So,motive,means,opportunity,suspect. | 那么动机 意味着成为嫌疑人的可能性 |
[28:54] | Is it really necessary to call in everyone on earth on sunday to tie up the loose ends? | 有必要大礼拜日的叫上所有人 帮你整理头绪吗? |
[28:59] | I don’t have everyone on earth here. | 我没有叫上所有人 |
[29:02] | I have no civilian assistants at all. | 我都没有文书助理 |
[29:06] | Hey,chief — sorry. | 嘿 头儿 — 抱歉 |
[29:07] | Um,lieutenant flynn wanted me to tell you that he just mirandized the justin darcy guy on tape. | 副队长Flynn让我转告 他刚录下 向Justin Darcy宣读了米兰达法的过程 |
[29:12] | Okay. Thank you,buzz. | 好的 谢谢你 Buzz |
[29:13] | I’ll be there in a minute. | 我一会儿就到 |
[29:15] | You’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[29:17] | Really? No civilians at all? | 真的吗? 没有文书助理? |
[29:21] | You know,look,if you are this worried about money, you know what is really cheap? | 你知道 如果你担心钱的话 你知道什么便宜吗 (cheap双关”丢脸”)? |
[29:25] | Not solving the crime. | 不破案 |
[29:30] | What are you doing here,anyway? | 你到底来这儿干什么? |
[29:33] | Don’t you spend sunday with your kids? | 你难道周日不和你孩子在一起吗? |
[29:35] | They’re with their mother. | 他们和他们的妈妈在一起 |
[29:37] | Estelle takes them to theme parks. | Estelle带他们去主题公园了 |
[29:39] | I get to turn off the television, make them eat their vegetables, and put them to bed. | 我能做的就是关掉电视 让他们多吃蔬菜 哄他们上床 |
[29:45] | Guess who they prefer spending time with. | 猜猜他们更喜欢和谁在一起 |
[29:49] | What all that means is that I already understand how hard it is to split up a family. | 这就是说 我已经明白了 要分开一个家庭有多难 |
[29:55] | And since you don’t seem to be taking me seriously, | 鉴于你已经不把我当回事 |
[29:57] | let me remind you that tomorrow I need the name of the detective you’re releasing from this squad. | 让我提醒你 明天你要给我交上 从队中剔除的人名 |
[30:03] | No. No,no. | 不 不 不 |
[30:05] | I’m actively looking for the money we need to save. | 我已经很积极的想办法省钱了 |
[30:08] | Yeah,but you’re actively searching for it at time and a half. | 是啊 你已经在这个过程中 花了多出一半的时间 |
[30:11] | Look,here’s the solution. | 听着 这是解决方法 |
[30:12] | Provenza retires, | 让Provenza退休 |
[30:14] | or you send someone to counterterrorism tomorrow. | 或者你把一个人送到反恐小组 就在明天! |
[30:25] | Good morning,mr. Darcy. | 早上好 Darcy先生 |
[30:27] | I’m deputy chief brenda leigh johnson,lapd, | 我是代理长官Brenda Leigh Johnson 洛杉矶警局 |
[30:30] | and I have brought you in this morning to talk about rape. | 我今早请你来是想谈谈强奸的事 |
[30:33] | I haven’t raped anyone ever. | 我从来没有强奸过任何人 |
[30:38] | I have a statement alleging sexual assault from your victim. | 我有一份受到你性侵犯 受害人提供的证词 |
[30:42] | Do you know how stupid that is? | 你知道这有多傻吗? |
[30:44] | I think I should get my one phone call and talk to my dad. | 我想我该给我的爸爸打个电话 |
[30:47] | He’s a criminal attorney,okay? | 他是个刑事犯罪律师 好吧? |
[30:49] | So I think I know a bit more about the justice system than the average person you drag in here. | 比起被你抓进来的普通人 我还是多少有些法律常识的 |
[30:55] | Lieutenant flynn,would you please hand mr. Darcy your phone? | 副队长Flynn 请你把电话给Darcy 好吗? |
[30:59] | As I’m sure you’re aware,mr. Darcy, given your vast knowledge of the law, | 我知道你很清楚 Darcy先生 考虑到你很了解法律 |
[31:03] | that the age of consent for male-male sex in the state of california is 18. | 在加州同性恋发生互愿性关系 的合法年龄是18岁 |
[31:08] | I’m 19 in 2 months. | 我2个月后就是19岁了 |
[31:11] | Many happy returns. | 大把好事等着你 |
[31:13] | Eric wallace,the boy whom you are currently tutoring,is 17. | Eric Wallace 你最近辅导的男孩才17岁 |
[31:19] | Make sure to tell your father that the charges against you will include | 一定要告诉你父亲 我们依旧会对你进行起诉 |
[31:23] | but will not necessarily be limited to statutory rape and sex with a minor. | 可能不仅仅是法定强奸 和非法与未成年发生性行为 |
[31:28] | I look forward to meeting your family. | 我很希望见到你的家人 |
[31:30] | I can only imagine how proud they’ll be. | 我能相像到他们有多骄傲 |
[31:33] | Hey,I’ll dial your dad. | 嘿 我给你爸爸打电话吧 |
[31:34] | What’s the number? | 他的好吗是多少? |
[31:35] | Wait. | 等一下 |
[31:36] | Okay. Wait. | 好吧 等一下 |
[31:37] | No,I never had sex with eric. | 我从来没和Eric有性关系 |
[31:39] | If that’s true,we’ll be arresting your underage boyfriend for the murder of his family. | 如果那是真的 我们就要以 谋杀你男朋友全家的罪名逮捕你 |
[31:44] | What? | 什么? |
[31:45] | The night before last,eric’s parents and his sister were found stabbed to death in their home. | 前天晚上 Eric的父母和妹妹 在家中发现被人刺死 |
[31:50] | What? | 什么? |
[31:52] | Eric gave a statement saying that he was with you during the time of the murder, | Eric声称在案发的时候和你在一起 |
[31:56] | dancing and carrying on,and I don’t know what all. | 一起跳舞 趁热打铁 不知道你们都还做了啥 |
[31:59] | So who’s the liar — you or eric? | 说谎的是谁 你还是Eric? |
[32:05] | So what you’re saying is either I’m a sex offender… | 你是说 我要么是个性侵犯者… |
[32:07] | I think I found what the murderer was looking for…. | 我想我找到凶手要找的东西了…. |
[32:10] | Or eric’s a killer? | 要么Eric就是凶手? |
[32:12] | Maybe you picked eric up, dropped him off at your place,went back, | 也许你去接Eric 把他留在你家 然后你又折回去了 |
[32:15] | and murdered his parents yourself. | 然后一个人谋杀了他全家 |
[32:17] | You knew there was a window open. | 你知道有扇窗是打开的 |
[32:19] | No. Wait. Wait. | – 不 慢着 – 你知道有个梯子 |
[32:21] | No. Okay. | 不 好吧 |
[32:22] | Yes,I picked him up friday night. | 我是星期五晚上去接他了 |
[32:26] | Yes,okay? | 是的 好吧? |
[32:27] | But — but if his parents died before 3:00 in the morning, | 但如果他父母在凌晨3:00以前就死了 |
[32:32] | he didn’t do it,and neither did I. | 他不是凶手 我也不是 |
[32:35] | Do you have someone that can back up that story? | 你有证人吗? |
[32:37] | Yeah. | 有 |
[32:38] | Yeah,we met up with some friends when we went out dancing. | 我们出去跳舞的时候 见了一些朋友 |
[32:44] | Write it all down — everywhere you went, everyone you saw –name,numbers,times. | 把他们都写下来: 你去的每个地方 见到的每一个人 姓名 电话 时间 |
[32:49] | Excuse me. | 失陪 |
[32:56] | Explain,please. | 请解释一下吧 |
[32:57] | The wallaces’ carrier said they had four cellphones. | Wallace家的邮递员说他们有四部手机 |
[33:01] | Daniels found this one charging behind the wet bar in the den of their house. | Daniels在书房找到了这部 正在充电的手机 |
[33:04] | We thought it was one of the four in the plan. | 我们想它是四部之一 |
[33:06] | It turns out it isn’T. | 但是事实证明不是的 |
[33:08] | Whose is it,then? | 那是谁的? |
[33:09] | Well,it belongs to,uh,dr. Robert reichter. | 它是Robert Reichter医生的 |
[33:16] | Are you telling me that the wallaces had reichter’s phone in their den | 你是说Wallace家书房 有Reichter的手机 |
[33:20] | and we’re just finding out about this now? | 而我们现在才发现? |
[33:25] | I ordered the phone dumps last night. | 我昨晚就让他们检查电话 |
[33:27] | They couldn’t get it back to us till today, so I signed out, liked you asked, | 可他们说今天才能回来 于是我就按你要求的打卡走人 |
[33:30] | and I just started downloading cells a minute ago. | 我一分钟前才下载了手机的信息 |
[33:34] | You don’t believe this little prick’s story,do you? | 你可不相信这套下流段子吧? |
[33:36] | Please sit with mr. Darcy until I’m ready to speak with him again. | 在我跟他谈话之前 拜托您老人家跟他坐着去 |
[33:43] | Impossible! | 真是难以置信! |
[33:47] | So,were there any calls from dr. Reichter’s cell I should know about? | 有没有从Reichter的手机里发现 可疑的号码? |
[33:51] | Yes,ma’am,dr. Reichter was calling eric wallace on a fairly regular basis. | 有的 Reichter医生与Eric Wallace 通话非常频繁 |
[33:57] | Not the father? | 不是打给他父亲的? |
[33:58] | No,ma’am,he was calling the son. | 不是的 是打给他儿子的 |
[34:01] | Eric wallace told me he’d never spoken to dr. Reichter,that… | Eric Wallace说 他从来没和Reichter医生交谈过.. |
[34:05] | he had only heard the name. | 他只听过他的名字 |
[34:08] | Okay,just… | 好吧… |
[34:10] | just give me a second here. | 让我静一下 |
[34:12] | These bad lies are confusing me. | 这些谎言让我很烦 |
[34:16] | We found four cellphones at the wallaces’ house. | 我们在Wallace一家发现四部手机 |
[34:19] | Dr. Reichter’s was one of the four phones we found. | Reichter的手机是其中质疑 |
[34:21] | So whose phone’s missing? | 那谁的手机不见了? |
[34:23] | Mr. Wallace’s,but we have the dump off of his number. | Wallace先生的 但是我们已经翻察了他的号码纪录 |
[34:26] | Were there any calls made on dr. Wallace’s phone since his death? | 有在 Wallace死后 他的电话有任何通话记录吗? |
[34:30] | At around 1:00 A.M. Saturday morning, | 周日凌晨一点左右 |
[34:32] | someone made 15 calls in a row from mr. Wallace’s cellphone to the phone you’re holding in your hand. | 有人用Wallace的电话 连续打出15通 到你现在手里的这支电话上 |
[34:38] | Okay,so the killer grabbed mr. Wallace’s cellphone | 那么凶手拿着Wallace先生的电话 |
[34:44] | and started walking around with it, and calling dr. Reichter’s cell. | 来回走动 并且给Reichter医生打电话 |
[34:49] | Hoping reichter’s cell would ring, but reichter’s phone was off. | 希望Reichter的电话能打通 但是关机了 |
[34:53] | Charging behind the wet bar in the den, maybe like it was hidden. | 电话正在书房的吧台后面充着电 或许是想隐藏起来 |
[34:58] | So the phone I’m holding in my hand — dr. Reichter’s phone — | 那么我手中的这支电话 Reichter医生的电话 |
[35:01] | this is what the killer was looking for. | 正是凶手要寻找的 |
[35:04] | Okay. | 好了 |
[35:07] | There are — there are no pictures in here,only… | 里面没有任何图片 只有… |
[35:10] | six… | 6个 |
[35:13] | programmed numbers. | 已存电话号码 |
[35:14] | Now,why would this phone be worth hiding, | 为什么这个电话要藏起来 |
[35:18] | and why was dr. Reichter’s phone at the wallaces’ house in the first place? | 为什么Reichter的电话在Wallaces家里? |
[35:23] | That’s the really important question, | 这才是最关键的问题 |
[35:25] | and we would have known to ask it yesterday if it weren’t for all this malarkey about budget cuts. | 如果不是因为财政预算削减 我们昨天就会发现这个问题 |
[35:31] | Now I really need to see those visitors lists from terminal island and lompoc. | 马上给我查出 Terminal岛监狱和Lompoc监狱的访客名单 |
[35:35] | Chief,I know you’re not gonna want to hear this, but the guy who could help cut through some of this red tape — | 队长 我知道你不想听到这个 但是以前给我们帮忙的那人被… |
[35:40] | I know. I know. I just — I know. | 我知道 知道 |
[35:46] | Let’s look for this guy wallace through about, uh,six months back. | 检查一下六个月以来 关于Wallace的蛛丝马迹 |
[35:52] | Oh. Oh,you’re dr. Reichter’s parents. | 哦 你是Reichter医生的父母 |
[35:56] | Both prisons would be great. | 最好两个监狱都检查 |
[35:57] | – Goodness,I don’t know how I could have mixed that up. – thank you | – 上帝 不知道我怎么给弄混了 – 谢谢你 |
[35:59] | Unless he’s visiting you. | 他在你那里吗? |
[36:00] | I owe you a dinner. | 我欠你一顿晚餐 |
[36:02] | Oh. Oh,he’s in L.A. | 他在洛杉矶 |
[36:05] | For the week. | 这一周都在 |
[36:06] | Right. | 好的 |
[36:07] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[36:08] | Well,I-I’m sorry about that. | 很抱歉打扰你 |
[36:10] | Thank you so much for your help. | 感谢你的帮助 |
[36:11] | All right. Thank you. Bye. | 好的 谢谢 再见 |
[36:15] | Okay,so that’s dr. Reichter’s wife,sister,son, and parents all telling me that he’s in L.A. | Reichter医生的妻子 姐姐 儿子 都告诉我他在洛杉矶 |
[36:20] | At the same quality inn by the harbor. | 一家普通的港口小旅馆里 |
[36:21] | The black-and-whites I sent there say reichter never checked out, | 我派去的警官说Reichter没退房 |
[36:24] | at least not under his own name. | 至少用的不是他自己的名字 |
[36:26] | Daniels dragged his credit cards, and dr. Reichter stopped using them. | Daniels检查了他的信用卡 没再使用过 |
[36:30] | I’m sorry. I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[36:32] | It’s okay. | 没关系 |
[36:34] | Well,if there’s anyone who knows how to manage their money | 如果一个人既会管钱 |
[36:38] | so as not to get caught by the police, it would be a prison shrink. | 又不会被抓 那他一定是个监狱心理医生 |
[36:41] | The first thing they hear from convicts after “I’m innocent” is how everyone got caught. | 抓到囚犯听到的第一句话就是 “我是无辜的” |
[36:46] | Reichter’s probably been told how to stay off the grid, | Reichter知道怎么逃脱牢狱之灾 |
[36:50] | how to establish an alias, how to get overseas with lots of cash. | 怎样得到假的身份 怎样用大量现金逃到海外 |
[36:55] | Have you decided how you’re reconfiguring your squad? | 你想好怎么重新分配小组人员了吗? |
[36:59] | Because I think I have an idea that might be of help. | 我有个主意或许能帮上你 |
[37:03] | – Hello,mr. Taylor? – I’m here. I’m here. | – 你好 Taylor先生吗? – 我在听 |
[37:06] | Wallace never visited either facility? | Wallace从来没有探望过? |
[37:11] | Well,uh…thanks for looking. | 谢谢你的查看 |
[37:14] | Back at you. | 回头见 |
[37:16] | So eric just fabricated his father’s work life? | 那么Eric编造了他父亲的工作生活? |
[37:29] | Why don’t you give me gabriel? | 把Gabriel调给我如何? |
[37:32] | Excuse me? | 什么? |
[37:33] | And I’ll handle all further transfers and retirements | 我统辖部门的调职退休问题我来解决 |
[37:36] | that we need to make our budget work from the departments that report to me. | 你不用再担心预算的问题 |
[37:39] | I’ll even share gabriel with you on the big cases when you need him. | 有大案子时 让Gabriel去帮你也没问题 |
[37:46] | So you’re suggesting that gabriel spend part of his time with you and… | 你的建议是让Gabriel一半时间跟你 |
[37:50] | part of his time with me? | 一半时间跟我? |
[37:52] | It’s in the kid’s best interest,chief. | 这是为他好 队长 |
[37:54] | You already have three lieutenants. | 你已经有了三位副队长 |
[37:57] | What chance does gabriel have for a promotion working for you? | Gabriel为你工作 提升的机会渺茫 |
[38:03] | I’ll,uh — I’ll discuss it with him on my way up to lompoc. | 我会在去Lompoc的路上和他讨论这件事 |
[38:06] | You’re going to lompoc now? | 你现在要去Lompoc? |
[38:09] | I am,and,uh… | 我是要去 而且 |
[38:11] | I appreciate the suggestion,commander. | 谢谢你的提议 队长 |
[38:14] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[38:15] | Thank you very much. | 非常感谢 |
[38:16] | Happy to help,chief. | 乐意帮忙 队长 |
[38:24] | No,thank you. | 不 该谢谢你 |
[38:26] | Thank you,sir. | 谢谢你 长官 |
[38:27] | Okay,lompoc police found a friendly judge, | Lompoc警察找到了一位友好的法官 |
[38:29] | and your warrant will be ready when we arrive. | 搜查令会在我们抵达时送到 |
[38:32] | Okay,thank you. | 好的 谢谢你 |
[38:35] | Uh…so,sergeant,there’s this other thing. | 警佐 还有件事情 |
[38:41] | commander taylor suggested that you might want to go back to work for him. | Taylor队长提议你可以去帮他 |
[38:46] | He thinks it might improve your chances of promotion. | 他认为这对你前途有好处 |
[38:49] | In return,he would absorb all future budget cuts. | 作为回报 他承担将来所有的财政削减 |
[38:53] | And I promised I’d mention it to you. | 我答应他 会向你提及此事 |
[38:56] | Is…that…what you want me to do? | 是你的想法吗? |
[38:59] | You want me to go back and work for taylor? | 让我回去为Taylor工作? |
[39:02] | Hardly. | 不是 |
[39:03] | But,um,if you think it’s in your own long-term best interest — | 但是 如果你认为 这是为自身发展的长远利益打算 |
[39:08] | well,I mean,I don’t know that lapd is gonna be my whole career. | 我不知道洛杉矶警局 会不会是我全部工作生涯所在 |
[39:12] | In fact,I was thinking maybe about going into politics. | 事实上 我曾考虑过是否应该从政 |
[39:16] | You’re kidding. | 你在开玩笑 |
[39:17] | Well,I have a law-enforcement background, a master’s in public administration. | 我有一些警界背景 公共管理硕士学位 |
[39:22] | Hey,this,uh — this isn’t the way to lompoc. | 这不是去Lompoc的路 |
[39:26] | No,we’re going to the airport. | 不是 我们要去机场 |
[39:28] | We’re taking the lapd plane? | 我们要用洛杉矶警局的飞机? |
[39:30] | I thought you were supposed to be saving money. | 我以为你要节约开支 |
[39:33] | No,sergeant,we are supposed to be finding a murderer, | 不 警佐 我们要找到凶手 |
[39:36] | and we are not doing it in the car-pool lane. | 我们不能在车水马龙里浪费时间 |
[39:44] | City of Lompoc Police | Lompoc警察局 |
[39:46] | Thanks for the escort from the airport, captain. | 感谢你来机场接我们 警长 |
[39:48] | Our pleasure. | 不客气 |
[39:49] | We train for this kind of thing a lot, | 这种大案子 我们受过训练 |
[39:51] | but we don’t get to do it as much as you guys. | 但是却没有机会像你们一样大显身手 |
[39:53] | You wouldn’t know it. Everyone here looks very sharp. | 不一定的 你们都挺厉害 |
[39:55] | Thanks, son. | 谢谢 小伙 |
[39:57] | We’ll just fax that bill down to… | 我们等一下把搜查令传真给… |
[39:59] | chief will pope. I’ll give you the number when we’re done here. | Will Pope局长 这里事情办完我就把号码给你 |
[40:02] | Think dr. Reichter’s here? | Reichter医生会在里面吗? |
[40:04] | No, sergeant, dr. Reichter’s dead. | 不会 警佐 Reichter医生已经死了 |
[40:07] | Yes — oh, my god. | 我的上帝 |
[40:09] | Are you miss kathy reichter? | 你是Kathy Reichter夫人? |
[40:11] | Yes. What’s going on here? | 是的 发生什么了? |
[40:12] | Is there something wrong with robert? | Robert出事了吗? |
[40:14] | We’re here to serve a search warrant. | 我们有搜查令 |
[40:15] | If you could step aside and move away from the door. | 请你离开门口 站到一边 |
[40:19] | Door on the left. Close right. | 右边门 紧闭 |
[40:24] | – Mom, what’s going on? – Two steps back. | – 妈 发生了什么事? – 向后退两步 |
[40:25] | Two steps back. | 向后退两步 |
[40:27] | Deputy chief johnson, lapd. | 洛杉矶警察局 Johnson队长 |
[40:29] | – And you are? – Kim reichter. | – 你是? |
[40:31] | Do you know where your father is? | 你知道你的父亲在哪儿吗? |
[40:33] | Los angeles until wednesday. | 周三之前都在洛杉矶 |
[40:35] | When was the last time you spoke to him? | 你最后一次和用他讲话是什么时候? |
[40:36] | Friday night. Mom, what is he doing over there? | 周五晚上 妈 他们在干嘛? |
[40:38] | Leave those pictures alone! | 放下那些照片! |
[40:40] | – You can’t invade our privacy! – Mom… | – 你们不能侵犯我们的隐私! – 妈… |
[40:42] | – but what are they looking for?! – Mom! | – 他们在找什么?! – 妈! |
[40:43] | I have a right to know! Why are you here? | 我有权知道 你们来这里干嘛? |
[40:45] | Answer me! | 回答我! |
[40:47] | – Hey! – Answer me! | – 嘿! – 回答我! |
[40:49] | Mrs. Reichter, meet kevin alan wallace. | Reichter夫人 看看Kevin Alan Wallace |
[40:58] | Did you know your husband was a bigamist? | 你知道你的丈夫有两个家庭吗? |
[41:03] | It’s just… | 这个… |
[41:06] | hard to take in everything. | 我一下子难以接受 |
[41:09] | And, uh… | 而且… |
[41:11] | all of the other family were stabbed to death? | 家里所有的人都被刺死了? |
[41:16] | Except the son, yes. | 是的 除了儿子之外 |
[41:21] | Dr. Reichter left lompoc on friday. | Reichter医生在周五离开Lompoc |
[41:23] | Weren’t you worried when you didn’t hear from him? | 没有他的消息你不担心吗? |
[41:26] | We’re used to robert’s schedule. | 早习惯了 |
[41:29] | He used to come to terminal island here in L.A. | 他经常去洛杉矶Terminal岛 |
[41:31] | Every other week, and I’m on nights at the prison in lompoc. | 一周隔一周 我在Lompoc监狱看更 |
[41:36] | Did you work on friday? | 你周五工作吗? |
[41:39] | Yes. | 是的 |
[41:41] | Uh, half of our little medical staff was there. | 我们一半的医务工作人员在那里 |
[41:43] | We had a lifer who has colon cancer. | 有个被判终身监禁的人患了直肠癌 |
[41:47] | He was very sick. | 他很虚弱 |
[41:49] | Excuse me. Are you looking for my alibi? | 请问 你是在找我的不在场证明吗? |
[41:51] | What about your son — kim? | 你的儿子Kim呢? |
[41:54] | Where was he on friday? | 他周五在哪里? |
[41:57] | Wait. Wait, please. | 请等等 |
[42:02] | I knew… | 我早就知道了 |
[42:04] | about the wallaces from the beginning. | 他有另一个家的事情 一开始就知道 |
[42:07] | I admit. | 我承认 |
[42:09] | I-it sounds complicated, but… | 看起来很复杂 |
[42:14] | I was the one that robert loved, not her. | 但Robert爱的是我 不是她 |
[42:19] | She was just a — a convenience. | 她只是附属品 |
[42:23] | Really? | 是吗? |
[42:25] | Well, if she was just a convenience and you knew about her from the beginning, | 如果她是个附属品 而你从开始就知道 |
[42:29] | I wonder why you’re using pronouns instead of her real name, | 那你为什么说”她” 而不说她的名字 |
[42:32] | unless you don’t know it. | 除非你不知情 |
[42:51] | – Hello. – Hi. | – 嗨 – 嗨 |
[42:54] | so, I come back to see how things are going here and I find that, first, | 我回来看看进展 但我发现… |
[42:57] | you’ve had a boy on suicide watch transported to your office under medical supervision. | 你让自杀监护的男孩转到你办公室监护 |
[43:00] | – That’s another billion dollars. – I’m sorry about that, but | – 这又是一大笔钱 – 我很遗憾 |
[43:04] | I need eric wallace to identify some things for me. | 我需要Eric Wallace为我指认一些东西 |
[43:06] | Then I hear you’ve commandeered the department jet to go to lompoc. | 之后我听说你占用警局的飞机去Lompoc |
[43:10] | Because I knew I had to bring back passengers and freight. | 因为我不得不带回乘客和行李 |
[43:13] | Freight? | 行李? |
[43:15] | Yes.Clothes, financial records, pictures. | 是的 衣服 财务记录 照片 |
[43:17] | So you flew round-trip to lompoc for scrapbooks? | 你为了照片就飞去了Lompoc? |
[43:20] | Here is a picture of mr. Wallace, one of our victims. | 这是被害人Wallace的照片 |
[43:24] | Okay.So? | 那又如何? |
[43:25] | And here is a picture of dr. Reichter, | 这是Reichter医生的照片 |
[43:29] | the prison psychologist from lompoc. | Lompoc的监狱心理医生 |
[43:31] | Wow. | 哦 |
[43:33] | So your murder victim was a bigamist? | 被害人重婚 |
[43:34] | Yes, and now I need to speak to his wife and son. | 是的 我要和他妻子和儿子谈谈 |
[43:37] | So if you’ll excuse me. | 失陪… |
[43:39] | Have you talked to provenza about retirement yet? | 你对Provenza谈退休了吗 |
[43:41] | No, she hasn’T. | 没有 |
[43:42] | – Should she? – No, lieutenant, no. | – 她需要说吗? – 不 副队长 |
[43:48] | Aren’t you supposed to be in the electronics room? | 你不是该在设备房吗 |
[44:02] | Have you figured out what you’re gonna do about us? | 你想好怎么处理我们的问题了吗 |
[44:07] | Sergeant, I’ve figured out the crime. | 我只处理案子 |
[44:09] | I’m kind of putting everything else off. | 其他的我都不管 |
[44:11] | Wait. | 等下 |
[44:14] | If you really don’t want to lose lieutenant provenza, I think you should… | 如果你不想让Provenza副队长走 那你… |
[44:18] | let me go and work things out with chief pope. | 让我和Pope局长谈谈吧 |
[44:28] | Do you mean that, sergeant? | 你是认真的吗 |
[44:31] | I’ve, um — I’ve been thinking about it. | 我有过考虑 |
[44:36] | And, yes, ma’am, I’ll go | 是的 这个案子解决后 |
[44:38] | talk to him about it when we’re through here. | 我会和他说的 |
[44:42] | All right, then, let’s go. | 好的 走吧 |
[44:57] | Be sure. | 看仔细了 |
[44:58] | This is important. | 这很重要 |
[45:00] | I am. These are my clothes. | 我确定 这些是我的衣物 |
[45:03] | Okay. | 好的 |
[45:04] | Thanks. I’m sorry. | 谢谢 很抱歉 |
[45:06] | I know it was a long way to come | 我知道大老远过来不容易 |
[45:09] | to have your rights read to you and to look through your own closet, | 尤其是你父亲的事情后 |
[45:12] | especially after what happened to your father, but | 还要让你辨认自己的衣物 |
[45:15] | this was absolutely necessary to figure out who killed your father. | 但对抓住杀你父亲的凶手很重要 |
[45:21] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[45:22] | Watch it. | 小心 |
[45:27] | Look, I did not kill my family! | 我没有杀我家人! |
[45:30] | Okay, fine. | 好的 |
[45:31] | Then help me for once. | 那就帮帮我 |
[45:33] | Why should I? You don’t believe me! | 为什么要帮? 你根本不信我! |
[45:34] | And who’s gonna help me?! | 谁又会帮我?! |
[45:37] | Who’s gonna help me?! What am I gonna do?! | 谁又会帮我?! 我该怎么办?! |
[45:38] | I have no one left! | 我没有亲人了! |
[45:40] | I don’t know how you’re gonna feel about it, but that’s not exactly true. | 我不清楚你的感受 但你说的不准确 |
[45:44] | Now, I’ve got two more questions for you, | 我还有2个问题 |
[45:46] | and if you tell me the truth, then you and I are done. | 如果你说实话 那我就放过你 |
[45:52] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[45:53] | Okay, first, did your father call you a lot when he was up at lompoc? | 你爸爸在Lompoc时 经常打电话给你吗? |
[45:57] | Almost every day. | 每天都打 |
[45:59] | Okay, and do you think that any of the clothes on this rack might be yours? | 你看衣架上有你的衣物吗 |
[46:07] | These are my shoes. | 这是我的鞋子 |
[46:09] | I changed the laces in them. | 我换过鞋带 |
[46:13] | This is my shirt.It’s got a | 这是我的衬衫 |
[46:15] | tag from our dry cleaners on the collar. | 领子上有干洗店的标签 |
[46:19] | These jeans. | 牛仔裤 |
[46:22] | Yeah. | 对的 |
[46:23] | I put this hole in there myself. | 我自己磨的洞 |
[46:26] | – Thank you, eric. – Yeah. | – 谢谢 Eric – 不谢 |
[46:29] | Would you get my bag, please? Thank you. | 把我的包给我 谢谢 |
[46:40] | And now, uh, detective daniels here has some information we’d like to share with you. | 现在Daniels警探会告诉你一些信息 |
[46:48] | Information like what? | 什么信息? |
[46:50] | Information about your dad. | 关于你爸爸的 |
[46:52] | Why don’t you have a seat? | 先坐下吧 |
[46:58] | Thank you. Detective. | 谢谢 |
[47:04] | And that will be all, gentlemen. Thanks. | 就这样吧 谢谢 |
[47:08] | I don’t want to bother you again, kim, | 我不想再麻烦你 但Kim |
[47:11] | but you identified these clothes that I brought in earlier as yours — | 这些衣服之前被指认成你的 |
[47:15] | this shirt and these pants and these shoes. | 衬衫 裤子和鞋子 |
[47:21] | And they’re so much nicer than your other clothes, | 这些比你的衣物好很多 |
[47:23] | so I checked with your half brother, eric, | 我查过你同父兄弟 Eric |
[47:25] | and he says they’re his. | 他说这些是他的 |
[47:27] | And I kind of believe him. | 我是相信他的 |
[47:29] | Now, I don’t know if you know this, kim, | 我不确定你是否知道 |
[47:33] | but I can actually tell from these clothes and from the wounds in the body | 我可以从这些衣服和尸体的伤口 |
[47:40] | the order in which you murdered your father and his wife and your half sister, jenny. | 来推断你杀害你父亲 他妻子和你同父妹妹的顺序 |
[47:47] | Because the weapon thatyou used — | 因为你用的凶器启封刀 |
[47:49] | the letter opener — actually degraded as you went along. | 从刀变钝的情况来看顺序 |
[47:53] | So, first, you attacked your father. | 首先你袭击了你父亲 |
[48:00] | And then his wife heard him screaming or was there. | 然后他妻子听到叫声或她本来就在场 |
[48:03] | You fought with her. | 你和她纠缠 |
[48:07] | And you stabbed her to death and then went back and finished with your dad. | 把她捅死后你杀害了你爸爸 |
[48:10] | Jenny ran down to see what was the matter. | Jenny跑下来看发生了什么事 |
[48:13] | You chased her back upstairs… | 你追她到了楼上 |
[48:17] | stabbed her to death, too. | 同样把她捅死 |
[48:19] | These are your clothes, | 这是在洗澡前 |
[48:23] | which you put in the washer while you showered, | 你放在洗衣机里的衣服 |
[48:26] | but you looked for your father’s cellphone first. | 但你最先找的是你爸爸的手机 |
[48:30] | So the stains set in, | 所以沾上了血迹 |
[48:33] | and it’s no good driving around in bloody clothes, is it? | 穿着血衣开车可不好 是吧? |
[48:36] | Someone might notice. | 会被人发现 |
[48:38] | So you stole these clothes from eric’s closet. | 于是你从Eric衣柜里偷衣服穿 |
[48:41] | And it’s not surprising that they fit. | 并不奇怪 刚好合身 |
[48:43] | You are brothers, after all. | 你们毕竟是兄弟 |
[48:49] | These are the fingerprints that we found on the ladder that you used to enter the house. | 这些指纹 是在你用来爬进屋子的梯子上发现的 |
[48:56] | Now, we haven’t identified them yet, kim, | 现在还没确定指纹是谁的 Kim |
[48:57] | but when we do, I’ll bet they match your hand. | 一旦鉴定完毕 你绝对跑不了 |
[49:02] | And somewhere, you stopped to fill up your car. | 而且 你半路停车加了油 |
[49:06] | And I’m gonna check the surveillance cameras of every gas station along the way, | 我会查看沿途所有加油站的监视录像 |
[49:10] | and I’m gonna find you, kim, | 在去Lompoc的路上 |
[49:13] | somewhere along the road between here and lompoc. | 肯定会发现你的 |
[49:16] | I can promise you that. | 我打包票 |
[49:20] | Now, all we have left to decide, really — | 现在 留下的问题是 |
[49:23] | and this is only if you want to help me — | 当然 帮不帮我随你 |
[49:27] | is if you planned on killing your father and his family, | 问题是 你是有计划杀人呢 |
[49:30] | or if it was more of a spur-of-the-moment type thing, | 还是一时冲动 |
[49:33] | – stabbing your father and his wife. – Let’s get one thing straight. | – 捅了你父亲和他妻子 – 有一点得说明 |
[49:38] | That other woman wasn’t my father’s wife, okay? | 那女人不是我父亲的妻子 好吧? |
[49:42] | Okay. | 好的 |
[49:43] | My mother was his wife, not her. | 我妈是他妻子 她不是 |
[49:46] | Okay. | 好的 |
[49:48] | And I never meant to kill anyone. | 我从没想要杀人 |
[49:51] | Okay. | 好的 |
[49:57] | How did that happen, then? | 那这是怎么回事? |
[50:02] | My father loaned me his car while mine was in the shop. | 我的车拿去修了 我爸把他的车借给我 |
[50:06] | And I bought some pot, okay? | 我买了些大麻 |
[50:10] | And I was hiding it to take home in case I got stopped by the police. | 我怕半路被警察抓到 打算藏起来 |
[50:15] | And there’s a zipper in the upholstery of the driver’s seat of my dad’s car. | 我发现车椅上有个拉链 |
[50:21] | And I pulled it open, and it all just… | 我拉开拉链 |
[50:25] | fell in my hands. | 东西都掉了出来 |
[50:30] | His other driver’s license, his other cellphone, his other credit cards, his other… | 他的驾照 另一部手机 信用卡 |
[50:39] | life. | 他的另一种身份 |
[50:43] | And I couldn’t stop thinking about it. | 我慢脑子都在乱想 |
[50:48] | I couldn’T. | 乱想 |
[51:00] | So you went to the other address on your father’s fake license. | 于是你去了你父亲驾照上的地址 |
[51:03] | And there they all were… | 他们都在 |
[51:07] | in their big house with their swimming pool and their fancy cars. | 大房子 游泳池 名车 |
[51:11] | And I tried to stop going. | 我也不想去的 |
[51:16] | But I couldn’T. | 但我控制不住 |
[51:21] | I just kept going back there every day, | 接着我每天都去 |
[51:23] | and I would just watch them come and go with all their friends and stuff. | 看着他们和朋友进进出出 |
[51:29] | And I saw eric sneaking out of his bedroom window. | 我看见Eric爬出卧室窗户 |
[51:31] | My father would have killed me if I had done that. | 换了是我 爸非打死我不可 |
[51:38] | So that night, when he went out, | 于是那晚 他爬出来后 |
[51:41] | you just wanted to see his room. | 你想进去看看他的房间 |
[51:44] | Is that right? | 对吗? |
[51:48] | I don’t know what happened. | 我也不知道怎么回事 |
[51:53] | I couldn’t stop myself. | 控制不住自己 |
[52:00] | I didn’t know that going in there would make me so — | 我不知道进去后我竟然会那么– |
[52:02] | so mad. | 那么愤怒 |
[52:03] | Two laptops, cable in his room, tivo, video ipods — | 两台笔记本 有线电视 TiVo录像机 视频iPods |
[52:06] | we didn’t have any of that stuff! | 而我们一样都没有! |
[52:09] | And I was standing there, and I saw that picture of my father and him, some place — | 然后我站在那里 看到我爸和他的合照 |
[52:13] | I think hawaii, maybe.The next thing I know, I was downstairs, | 可能是夏威夷照的 然后我走下楼 |
[52:16] | and I was yelling at my dad. | 对着我爸怒吼 |
[52:19] | And that woman came in, and I told her who I was, and he said, | 然后那女人进来 我告诉她我的身份 |
[52:23] | “don’t listen to this kid.” | 他就说 “别听这小孩胡扯” |
[52:28] | “He’s a convict I work with in lompoc.” | “他是我在Lompoc研究的囚犯” |
[52:42] | “He’s a convict I work with.” | “他是我研究的囚犯” |
[52:49] | That’s what my father called me. | 我爸爸就是这么称呼我的 |
[52:54] | So I picked up that little sword on his desk, | 于是我就拿起桌子上那把小刀 |
[52:56] | that fancy letter opener or whatever it was, | 叫开信刀还是什么的 |
[52:58] | and I stabbed him with it. | 向他捅去 |
[53:04] | And the rest happened like you said. | 后来就是和你说的一样了 |
[53:11] | You broke into your father’s car? | 你翘开了你爸的车? |
[53:13] | Yeah. | 是 |
[53:17] | I couldn’t find where he kept the keys to it. | 我找不到钥匙 |
[53:22] | I got his real driver’s license out of the seat, his real credit cards, and I thought… | 在驾驶座上发现了他真实身份的驾照 信用卡 我就想… |
[53:29] | “well, I never knew he was two people. | 我从来不知道他有双重身份 |
[53:33] | Maybe no one else would find out.” | 那也许别人也不会察觉 |
[53:36] | Except I couldn’t find his stupid cellphone. | 但我没能找到他的手机 |
[53:43] | So I left with the one I had, and I threw it in the ocean on my way home. | 于是我就离开了 在回家路上把东西丢进了海里 |
[53:48] | Why did you keep eric’s clothes? | 你为什么留着Eric的衣服? |
[53:55] | They’re nice. | 因为那些衣服很好 |
[54:02] | His stuff is nice. | 他的东西都很好 |
[54:09] | I’m sorry about the girl. | 我对不起那小姑娘 |
[54:15] | She came downstairs and saw me. | 她下楼来看见了我 |
[54:21] | I am so sorry about her. | 我真的对不起她 |
[54:49] | So, on paper, you transfer everyone from priority homicide to the counterterrorism bureau. | 所以从档案上来说 你把重案组的所有人都转到了反恐局 |
[54:53] | Whoa, you guys don’t have the mandated training for that. | 可你们没有接受过反恐训练 |
[54:57] | Well, see, sir, that’s the best part. | 没错 长官 这就是最妙的地方 |
[54:59] | The federal government will actually pay you to bring us up to code, | 联邦政府会出资训练我们 |
[55:02] | thousands of dollars per person which you could add to your budget shortfalls. | 每个人头都可以拿到几万美元 来缓解预算紧缺 |
[55:16] | Well… that’S… | 实在是… |
[55:18] | that’s fantastic. | 很妙 |
[55:20] | So, officially, you would all be transferred to the counterterrorism bureau, | 所以 面上说来你们都会被调到反恐局 |
[55:24] | which would satisfy the state, | 正合政府的意思 |
[55:26] | but in actuality, I could just loan you right back to priority homicide. | 但事实上 我可以把你们租借回重案组 |
[55:30] | Exactly, ’cause you only need more people in counterterrorism | 正是如此 因为只有出现重大威胁时 |
[55:33] | when the threat level goes up. | 反恐局才需要更多人手 |
[55:34] | If you were to transfer them there permanently — | 如果永久性的把人调到那里 |
[55:36] | I’m paying people to stand around most of the time. | 就是在花钱请人闲逛 |
[55:39] | – Yeah, I hate that. – Yeah. | – 我可不喜欢那样 – 没错 |
[55:43] | You know, sergeant, for bureaucrats, this plan of yours is | 警佐 官场上说来 你这一招 |
[55:48] | the equivalent of turning water into wine. | 简直就是点石成金啊 |
[55:52] | My only question is, | 唯一的问题是 |
[55:53] | why are you here suggesting it, instead of chief johnson? | 为什么向我而不是Johnson队长提议? |
[55:57] | Uh, well, sir, I thought she might like this | 长官 我觉得这样会更有说服力 |
[56:02] | idea better if she thought it was — | 如果她认为这是 |
[56:04] | my idea. | 我的建议 |
[56:06] | Uh-huh, well, I see you’ve worked out every detail, | 我看到你把所有细节都写出来了 |
[56:09] | including who she’s going to blame. | 甚至包括谁会被她责备 |
[56:11] | That’s real genius. | 真乃天才之作 |
[56:14] | All right, say I do this. | 好了 就算我这么做 |
[56:16] | Your chief is still spending like a madwoman. | 你们头儿还是花钱如流水 |
[56:18] | Now, it’s not good for one division to have everything | 现在别人也都在节省开支 |
[56:21] | while everyone else is cutting back. | 就你们部门还是万事俱备不太好 |
[56:22] | I completely agree, sir, | 完全同意 长官 |
[56:23] | and I will do everything I can to remind her of that along the way. | 我平时会尽我所能提醒她这一点 |
[56:32] | It’s very impressive, sergeant. | 很好 警佐 |
[56:34] | It’s, uh… | 嗯 |
[56:35] | really, it’s very impressive. | 真的 做得很好 |
[56:38] | Thank you, sir. Thank you so much. | – 谢谢 长官 – 非常感谢 |
[56:39] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[56:40] | I’ll just — | 那我就 |
[56:41] | – yeah, I’ll hang on to this. – Okay. | – 去吧 我来搞定 – 好的 |
[56:43] | Thank you, sir. | 谢谢长官 |
[56:54] | Hey. | 嗨 |
[56:55] | What? | 什么? |
[57:04] | Oh. | 哦 |
[57:13] | – Hey. | – Hey. – 嗨 – 嗨 |
[57:15] | You brought in all your stuff from the garage. | 你把你的东西都从车库里搬出来了 |
[57:18] | I did. | 没错 |
[57:19] | Come see. | 过来看 |
[57:21] | Come see. | 过来看 |
[57:32] | There’s a barbecue in the bathroom. | 厕所里有个烤肉机 |
[57:35] | Uh, honey, do you think that my books will look better | 亲爱的 你觉得我是把这些书 |
[57:39] | if I put the shelving up around the ceiling in here, | 放在天花板附近这边的书架上好看呢 |
[57:43] | or should I try the kitchen? | 还是放到厨房里好些? |
[57:48] | Actually, don’t go in there yet. | 说真的 先别进去 |
[57:50] | That room’s still a little crowded. | 那里面有点挤 |
[57:53] | Okay. | Okay.Okay. 好吧 好吧 |
[57:56] | Okay, you win. | 好吧 你赢了 |
[57:58] | I think we should put this little house on the market and find someplace else to live. | 应该把这小屋子挂牌出售 另寻他处居住 |
[58:02] | You sure? | 你确定? |
[58:03] | I only want to do this if you’re ready to move on. | 要你真的愿意才行 |
[58:06] | Well, I — | 嗯 |
[58:08] | honestly, I do hate change a lot. | 说真的 我讨厌改变 |
[58:11] | Change is — it’s just — it’s bad. | 改变 真的很不好 |
[58:13] | But? | 但是? |
[58:15] | But, um… | 但是 |
[58:19] | but I think it’s important, in a relationship like ours, to | 但以我们这样的关系来说 |
[58:26] | keep all of our stuff in one place. | 把两人的东西放在一起是很重要的 |
[58:30] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[58:32] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[58:34] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[58:45] | Do I have to help you put all this stuff back? | 要我帮你把这些东西都放回去吗? |
[58:48] | Oh, yeah. | 要 |
[58:49] | Oh, absolutely. | 肯定要 |
[58:57] | Ah, maybe not tonight. | 啊 过了今晚再说 禁止任何商业用途否则后果自负 |