时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:16] | The Closer Season 03 Episode 04 | 罪案终结 |
[00:45] | We’ll check out these two addresses. | 查查这两个地址 |
[00:47] | You get this one. Let me know what you find out. | 你查这个 查到什么马上告诉我 |
[00:49] | Go! Go! | 快走 |
[01:01] | I’m gonna chat these people up. | 我跟这些人聊聊 |
[01:04] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[01:06] | Hey,folks… | 大伙好 |
[01:07] | Look,i’m gonna ask for some patience here,all right? | 耐心点好吗 |
[01:10] | We’ll have people come out and speak to you. | 我们会有人出来跟你们说 |
[01:15] | Missing ruby williams | Ruby Williams失踪 |
[01:23] | Her name is ruby williams. | 她叫Ruby Williams |
[01:25] | She’s 8 years old. | 8岁 |
[01:26] | Her teacher said she went home for lunch around noon. | 她的老师说她中午回家吃饭 |
[01:28] | When she didn’t show up,her mom called the school, | 她妈妈打电话来学校说她没回家 |
[01:30] | Called all of ruby’s friends. | 找到Ruby所有的朋友 |
[01:31] | Nobody had seen her, so at 12:29,she called 911. | 没人见过她 所以12:29报了警 |
[01:35] | That was nearly 90 minutes ago. | 90分钟之前 |
[01:37] | Responding officers checked the house, | 接到报案的警察检查了房间 |
[01:39] | Started retracing ruby’s route from school. No sign of her. | 顺着Ruby从学校出来的路追踪 没有发现 |
[01:42] | At 1:00,they called for additional units. | 1点时他们要求增援 |
[01:44] | Have we started a grid search of the neighborhood? | 对邻居进行走访了吗? |
[01:46] | Yes,ma’am — Stopping every car,knocking on every door. | 是的 拦了每辆车 问了每一家 |
[01:48] | We got uniforms and detectives that have rolled out from hollywood,wilshire, and northeast division to lend a hand, | 我们从好莱坞 维希尔和东北分部 调来警力和探员支援 |
[01:53] | And the fbi is here,too. | FBI也在这 |
[01:54] | Afternoon. | 下午好 |
[01:56] | All these different divisions,there’s no time for a turf war,sergeant. | 这么多不同的部门 我们可没时间争论案子归谁 警官 |
[01:59] | Everybody knows a child goes missing,priority homicide runs the show. | 每个人一知道孩子失踪 直接交给重案组处理 |
[02:03] | All right,then. | 好吧 |
[02:04] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[02:05] | Gentlemen. | 先生们 |
[02:13] | All right,it’s just after 2:00 p.M., | 现在刚过下午2点 |
[02:15] | Which means that ruby williams has been missing for two hours. | 就是说Ruby Williams 已经失踪2个小时 |
[02:18] | We’ll start with the family,and we’ll work our way out. | 我们从家人开始询问 然后按照我们的计划进行 |
[02:20] | The fbi’s here to give us whatever support we need. | FBI会尽可能的给我们帮助 |
[02:23] | We’ve got guys from the behavioral unit working up profiles on possible suspects. | 行为分析科会提供可能嫌疑人 的特征分析 |
[02:26] | Look,if ruby was snatched,what are the chances she’s still alive come sundown? | 如果Ruby被绑架 她能活到天黑的可能有多大? |
[02:30] | We could get a call any minute saying someone found this little girl with a friend playing hooky or just plain lost. | 也许我们随时能接到电话说 她和一个朋友逃学 或者只是走丢了 |
[02:35] | Under no circumstances do we use the word “homicide” in front of this family. Okay? | 无论如何都不能在她的家人面前 提起”谋杀”这个词 |
[02:39] | Let’s just keep our heads. | 我们继续 |
[02:46] | Do the williamses have a computer? | Williams夫妇有电脑吗? |
[02:48] | Did we get permission to take it? | 我们能带走吗? |
[02:49] | I did a background check on mom,dad,uncles — No criminal record. | 我查了父母和叔叔的背景 没有犯罪记录 |
[02:54] | That’s ruby’s older brother,carlton. | 那是Ruby的哥哥 Carlton |
[02:56] | He was supposed to walk her home,but he forgot. | 他本该跟她一起回家 但他忘了 |
[02:59] | Says he was playing video games. | 说他在打机 |
[03:00] | We may be talking to him again later. | 我们稍后再跟他谈谈 |
[03:07] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[03:08] | Mr. And mrs. Williams,i’m deputy chief johnson. | William先生 夫人 我是副局长Johnson |
[03:11] | I think you’ve already met sergeant gabriel. | 我想你们已经见过Garbriel警官了 |
[03:14] | We need to ask you a few questions about ruby. | 我们需要问些关于Ruby的问题 |
[03:16] | We’ve already talked to four different people. | 我们已经和4个不同的人谈过 |
[03:18] | And i hope we’re the last. | 希望我们是最后一个 |
[03:20] | I really do. | 我真的希望 |
[03:22] | Mrs. Williams,i know you’re going through an ordeal, | Williams夫人 我知道你现在很痛苦 |
[03:25] | But i need you to help me. | 但我需要你的帮助 |
[03:29] | Will you please help me? | 可以吗? |
[03:36] | Mr. Williams,is ruby allowed on the internet? | Williams先生 Ruby可以上网吗? |
[03:40] | I don’t let either of my kids go online unless there’s a school project, | 除了学校里安排的课外任务 我不让我的孩子上网 |
[03:43] | And then i supervise. | 即使上网 也是在我的监督下 |
[03:46] | Her teachers love her. | 她的老师很喜欢她 |
[03:47] | She makes a’s and b’s. | 她的成绩都是A或B |
[03:50] | Only reason she’s doing summer school is so that she can play the violin. | 她参加暑期学校 是因为她可以学小提琴 |
[03:54] | She’s got a solo in the fall concert. | 她在秋季演奏会上有个独奏 |
[03:57] | There she is,in the backyard,getting ready for the easter pageant. | 这就是她 在后院准备复活节庆祝 |
[04:02] | Thank you,grandma. We love the dress. | 谢谢奶奶 我们很喜欢这些衣服 |
[04:04] | Look at her. | 看看她 |
[04:08] | She’s a,um… | 她 |
[04:10] | She’s a beautiful little girl. | 她是个漂亮的小女孩 |
[04:11] | “Ode to joy.” | “欢乐颂” |
[04:13] | Has she had any problems with the other children in the neighborhood? | 她和邻居的孩子相处的好吗? |
[04:19] | Does she have a relationship with any of her grandparents? | 她和祖父母有什么来往吗? |
[04:23] | Watch. You ready? | 看 准备好了? |
[04:24] | My parents passed away before ruby was born. | 我父母在Ruby出生之前就去世了 |
[04:27] | – Randall’s mother lives in texas… – With my sister. | – Randall的妈妈住在德克萨斯 – 和我姐姐一起 |
[04:30] | Ruby sees her at christmastime. | Ruby在圣诞节时才能见到她 |
[04:33] | Has ruby been having any trouble with her older brother? | 她和她哥哥有什么矛盾吗? |
[04:36] | No. | 没 |
[04:38] | How about you and your wife? | 你和你妻子呢? |
[04:40] | You two getting on? | 你们关系很好? |
[04:41] | Ruby’s got a good home here. | Ruby有个很好的家 |
[04:43] | She’s a happy little girl. | 她是个快乐小女孩 |
[04:45] | And we always tell her, | 我们经常告诉她 |
[04:47] | “If a stranger talks to you funny… you run.” | “有陌生人哄你 你就跑” |
[04:52] | “Run,run,run!” | “跑 跑 快跑” |
[04:55] | “Run,run,run.” | “跑 跑 快跑” |
[05:04] | We’re gonna bring your little girl home. | 我们会把她带回家 |
[05:08] | I promise you that. | 我保证 |
[05:13] | Pick it up. | 闻闻 |
[05:19] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[05:21] | Does it look like a family thing? | 看上去像个家庭问题吗? |
[05:22] | My gut tells me no. | 我的直觉告诉我不是 |
[05:24] | Whatever resources you need,you got it. | 需要什么就直接要求 |
[05:26] | Look,will,i just don’t think the mother’s in any shape to go in front of the cameras right now. | 我觉得她妈妈的状况不适于 马上出现在镜头前 |
[05:30] | Listen,brenda,assuming the worst,this can only help. | Brenda 假设结果是最坏的 只有这样才能帮上忙 |
[05:34] | You know most child abductors don’t see their victims as real people. | 大多数绑架小孩的人 不把受害人当作人来对待 |
[05:37] | Let’s let this guy see what kind of pain he’s causing. | 让这个家伙看看 他给别人带来了多大的痛苦 |
[05:41] | All right. | 好吧 |
[05:47] | This is my baby girl. | 这是我的乖女 |
[05:50] | Her name is ruby williams. | 她的名字叫Ruby Williams |
[05:55] | If anyone out there knows anything,if anyone saw her… | 如果有谁知道什么或看到她 |
[06:02] | My baby! | 我的宝贝 |
[06:04] | Oh,my — I want my baby. | 我想找回我的宝贝 |
[06:07] | Please. | 拜托 |
[06:09] | I want my baby girl. | 我想找回我的小宝贝 |
[06:11] | Find my ruby. | 找到我的Ruby |
[06:14] | Oh,my lord,where’s my baby? | 上帝啊 我的宝贝在哪呢? |
[06:17] | Uh,the,uh,lapd is seeking information regarding the disappearance of 8-Year-Old ruby williams. | 洛杉矶警方正在寻找 一个失踪的8岁女孩 名叫Ruby Williams |
[06:24] | She was last seen walking home from school nearly three hours ago. | 最后一次见到她是在3个小时前 她从学校回家 |
[06:29] | Have we gotten anything useful from the neighborhood canvass? | 邻居调查的结果 有什么有用的消息吗? |
[06:32] | I’m entering data from every field interview into the system as fast as i can get it. | 我尽快把采访的资料放入系统中 |
[06:37] | Let’s see — We have three different people saw a green truck by the school around noon. | 有3个不同的人在中午看到 有辆绿色卡车出现在学校附近 |
[06:41] | I also have a blue van,a suspicious brown delivery vehicle, and an ice-Cream truck. | 还有一辆蓝色货车 有嫌疑的棕色送货车 和一辆买冰淇淋的车 |
[06:45] | Green truck. | 绿色卡车 |
[06:46] | I’ve got one of those. | 我找到一辆 |
[06:47] | Yeah,we found the green truck and the mexican gardeners that went with it, | 我们找到那辆绿色卡车 和车上的墨西哥籍园艺师 |
[06:50] | And they didn’t see anything. | 他们什么都没看到 |
[06:51] | We interviewed the ice-Cream man,and he was gone by 11:00. | 我们询问了卖冰淇淋的人 他11点就走了 |
[06:55] | Hey,mike,you can cross off the brown delivery truck,too. | Mike 把棕色送货车也划了吧 |
[06:58] | Driver was uploading downtown between 12:00 and 1:30. Supervisor backs him up. | 司机12点到1点半时在市中心装货 监督人能证明 |
[07:04] | What about the blue van? | 蓝色货车呢? |
[07:06] | Neighbor saw it parked on the street three days ago. | 有邻居看到3天前它就停在街上 |
[07:08] | When she tried to get a better look,the driver took off. | 她想仔细看看的时候 司机走了 |
[07:10] | She see his face? | 看到他的脸了? |
[07:12] | White guy,kind of average-Looking. | 白人 很普通的相貌 |
[07:16] | Okay,so,white guy,kind of average-Looking,blue van. | 好 白人 普通相貌 蓝色货车 |
[07:18] | That doesn’t give us much to go on. | 没什么有用的 |
[07:19] | Hang on,chief. | 等等 头 |
[07:21] | I have a blue van. | 我这有个蓝色货车 |
[07:23] | Guy here saw it twice this morning on this street. | 有人今早在这条街上看到2次 |
[07:27] | Hey,chief — Does silver count? | 头 银色行吗? |
[07:29] | I got a white male in a silver/blue van around 11:30 this morning. | 今天11点半有个白人男性 出现在一辆银色/蓝色货车中 |
[07:35] | What’s the fastest way out of this neighborhood? | 离开这个社区最快的路是哪条? |
[07:38] | This is the route from ruby’s school to her house. | 这是Ruby从学校回家的路线 |
[07:41] | Then i got two exits. | 有两个出口 |
[07:42] | I can either go this way — I’m on the 101 in 10 minutes — Or… | 可以走这条路 10分钟就到101公路 或者 |
[07:46] | He heads north right into griffith park. | 直接向北到Griffith公园 |
[07:49] | Then i can be at the 134 or 5 freeways in 10 minutes. | 然后用十分钟就能开到 134公路或者5号高速公路 |
[07:54] | Okay,these streets are businesses. | 这些路段是商业街 |
[07:56] | Maybe some of them have security cameras. | 也许会有些监控摄像头 |
[07:57] | I can have my guys pull the footage. | 让我的人查查 |
[07:59] | Look at every vehicle entering and exiting the neighborhood from 9:00 a.M. To 2:00 p.M. Today. | 查查今天上午9点到下午2点 进出这个社区的每一辆车 |
[08:03] | Lieutenant provenza,please contact the city about whoever runs the traffic cameras. | Provenza中尉 请接通管理城市交通摄像头的人 |
[08:06] | Maybe our blue van ran a red light. | 也许蓝色货车闯过红灯 |
[08:08] | – Lieutenant flynn — – Chief! | – Flynn中尉 – 头 |
[08:10] | Detective sanchez is with the k-9 unit. | Sanchez探员和K-9小队一起 |
[08:12] | Dogs found something. | 警犬找到些东西 |
[08:23] | Buzz,would you document this,please? | Buzz 记录下来 |
[08:26] | This is bad. | 太糟了 |
[08:28] | This is very bad. | 非常糟糕 |
[08:29] | Hang on,hang on. | 等等 |
[08:30] | Detective,didn’t the search team cover this area already? | 探员 难道搜寻小组没有搜查这里? |
[08:33] | No,ma’am. | 没有 |
[08:34] | They checked the road from the girl’s school, but this alley’s a dead end. | 他们检查了女孩回家的道路 这是个死胡同 |
[08:37] | The dogs led us here. | 警犬把我们带到这 |
[08:40] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[08:41] | Run,run,run. | 跑 跑 跑 |
[08:43] | Ruby was doing exactly what her parents told her to do. | Ruby按照她父母告诉她的做 |
[08:45] | The driver must have come up on her as she was walking home from school. | 那个司机一定是在 她回家路上找到她的 |
[08:48] | Maybe tried to talk her in the car,maybe a blitz attack. | 也许想跟她在车上聊聊 也许是突然袭击 |
[08:50] | Either way,she ran,and this is where she was grabbed. | 无论是哪一种 她跑了 在这被抓住 |
[08:59] | See how her sleeves are inside out? | 看到袖子是怎么翻出来的吗? |
[09:01] | She was pulled right out of her jacket. | 她的外套被拽下来 |
[09:04] | I got your blue van. | 我找到蓝色货车 |
[09:06] | At 10:32 a.M.,the van heads north on hillhurst,passing this liquor store. | 10:32 货车在Hillhurst大道向北开 经过这间卖酒小店 |
[09:13] | Now,this film is from the same camera, | 这是同一个摄像头拍下的录像 |
[09:15] | But 32 minutes later,he’s going the other way. | 但是32分钟后 他反方向行驶 |
[09:19] | Here he comes again at 11:39,going back the other way. | 11:39又来到这 再次掉头 |
[09:24] | – He was trolling. – Right. | – 他在兜路 – 对 |
[09:25] | Now,we don’t pick him up on this camera again. | 这个摄像头上没了 |
[09:27] | Instead,he shows up on the other side of the neighborhood,here, | 但是他出现在这 社区的另外一边 |
[09:31] | Six blocks from where you guys found the jacket. | 离你们找到的外套有6个街区远 |
[09:33] | This mini-Mall camera picks him up at 12:21:23 | 小商场的摄像头在 12点21分23秒拍到他 |
[09:39] | 21 minutes after ruby left school. | 在Ruby离开学校21分钟后 |
[09:41] | Next clean shot we get of him is here — 12:21:46. | 下一个镜头出现在这里 12点21分46秒 |
[09:47] | He is leaving the neighborhood. | 他正离开社区 |
[09:48] | Can’t see the driver. | 看不到司机 |
[09:49] | And here he is approaching this intersection at 12:22:02. | 他在12点22分02秒 接近这个交叉口 |
[09:53] | Chief,think i got a plate number. | 头 找到了车牌号 |
[09:56] | 12:22:08,our blue van cuts through the gas station at the red light. | 12点22分08秒 蓝色货车闯了红灯 从加油站里穿过 |
[10:01] | Oh,he was in a hurry. | 他很着急 |
[10:03] | Make this bigger. | 放大 |
[10:04] | Okay — 4dlx401. | 好 4dlx401 |
[10:08] | Give me three seconds. | 给我3秒钟 |
[10:09] | Let me print it out. | 把它打印出来 |
[10:11] | I got a vin number and a name. | 我查到号码和车主姓名 |
[10:13] | Roger a. Stimple. | |
[10:15] | Studio city address. | Studio市的地址 |
[10:16] | Does mr. Stimple have a rap sheet? | Stimple先生有前科吗? |
[10:17] | It’s almost 4:00. | 现在快4点了 |
[10:21] | Guys,roger stimple is on parole for sexual battery. | Roger Stimple犯过性暴力袭击 目前正在假释中 |
[10:25] | Okay. | 好 |
[10:26] | Have a parole officer meet us at his address. | 找个假释官到他家找我们 |
[10:28] | Got one on speed dial. | 快速拨号上找到一个 |
[10:29] | Commander taylor,please take over the command post. | Taylor指挥官 请监管指挥中心 |
[10:31] | Detective daniels,every bit of information comes through you. Thank you. | Daniels探员 有任何线报都由你接手 谢谢你 |
[10:34] | Everyone else… | 其他人都跟我走 |
[10:41] | Van looks empty,chief. | 货车好像是空的 头 |
[10:43] | ******* | 不代表她之前不在里面 |
[10:55] | Go ahead | 继续 |
[11:04] | Detective sanchez,maybe he didn’t hear us. | Sanchez探员 也许他没听见 |
[11:06] | Would you mind giving it a try? | 你试试吧 |
[11:13] | Get out! | 出来 |
[11:15] | – Are you roger stimple? – Yeah. | – 你是Roger Stimple? – 对 |
[11:17] | Are you home alone,sir? | 你一个人在家? |
[11:18] | Ruby?! | |
[11:20] | Hey,you guys can’t go in there! | 你们不能进去 |
[11:21] | I’m afraid we can,sir. | 我们可以 |
[11:22] | As a condition of your parole, | 在你的假释期间 |
[11:24] | You signed a consent form allowing searches of your person,property, and residence without a warrant. | 你签署了同意表 允许在无搜查令的情况下 对你的个人 财产以及住所进行搜查 |
[11:29] | Go on. | 继续 |
[11:31] | Kitchen’s clear! | 厨房里没有 |
[11:33] | Find it. | 找找 |
[11:33] | Is that your blue van over there? | 那个蓝色货车是你的吗? |
[11:35] | Yeah. | 是 |
[11:40] | Lieutenant. | 中尉 |
[11:41] | Why can’t you leave me alone? | 为什么就不能放过我? |
[11:49] | Okay. | 好 |
[11:50] | – Have you been home all day? – I was taking a nap. | – 你整天都在家吗? – 我正在睡午觉 |
[11:52] | – Can anyone verify that? – No. | – 有人能证明吗? – 没有 |
[11:54] | – Did anyone borrow your van while you were sleeping? – This ain’t fair. | – 在你睡觉时有人借你的车吗? – 这不公平 |
[11:57] | – Answer the question! – No! You guys keep picking on me! | – 回答问题 – 不 你们这群家伙一直故意刁难我 |
[11:59] | Mr. Stimple… | Stimple先生 |
[12:01] | Why can’t you leave me alone? | 放过我 行吗? |
[12:02] | I was minding my own business. | 我只关心我自己的事 |
[12:04] | Find it. | 找找 |
[12:04] | You don’t have the right! | 你们没权利 |
[12:06] | Find it. | 找找 |
[12:26] | We get anything from the suspect’s van? | 在嫌疑车中找到什么了吗? |
[12:28] | Nothing yet. | 还没 |
[12:29] | Mr. Stimple,your rights were read to you in the car. | Stimple先生 你在车里已经听过你的权利 |
[12:31] | What about the car under the tarp? Is that his,too? | 防水布下的车呢? 也是他的? |
[12:34] | 1977 mercury cougar. | 1977年的Mercury Cougar |
[12:36] | In less than mint condition. | 很破 |
[12:39] | There’s no way he’s keeping a clunker like that under canvas unless he’s hiding something. | 除非他要藏什么东西 要不不可能把一辆破车藏在布下面 |
[12:43] | Chief johnson is having them tear it apart right now. | Johnson安排的人 正在把车拆开 |
[12:48] | This is terrible. | 太可怕了 |
[12:49] | I’m gonna do my best to get you through this as quickly as possible. | 我会尽我所能 尽快帮你度过这个难关 |
[12:53] | But first,is there anyone you’d like us to call? | 首先 你想让我们通知谁? |
[12:55] | Your wife or your girlfriend? | 你妻子或者女朋友? |
[12:59] | I don’t have a girlfriend. | 我没女朋友 |
[13:01] | What about your boss? | 你老板呢? |
[13:04] | I was laid off three weeks ago. | 3个星期前我被解雇了 |
[13:06] | Oh. That’s too bad. | 太糟了 |
[13:09] | What were you doing? | 你原来干什么? |
[13:10] | I was landscaping. | 园艺工作 |
[13:13] | Mostly mow and blow. | 基本上是割草和整理花丛 |
[13:15] | What do you do now? | 你现在做什么? |
[13:16] | For work,i mean. | 我是说 什么工作 |
[13:17] | It’s not that easy to get a job as a registered sex offender… | 一个有记录的性侵犯者很难找到工作 |
[13:21] | Is it? | 是吗? |
[13:23] | You’re referring to your conviction for sexual battery. | 你指你的性暴力袭击记录? |
[13:26] | Some girl says i groped her… | 有个女孩说我摸她 |
[13:29] | And i get 2 1/2 years. | 然后我被判了2年半 |
[13:33] | Now i got to move again | 现在我又得重新开始 |
[13:34] | After you guys dragged me out of my house in handcuffs. | 在你们把我从我房子里拽出来 还戴上手铐之后 |
[13:37] | All because a dog barked at my van. | 就是因为有条狗冲我的车叫 |
[13:39] | That must be very frustrating. | 我知道一定很打击 |
[13:42] | Especially after you’ve already served your time in prison. | 特别是你已经 在监狱里待过一段时间 |
[13:44] | No matter what i do… | 无论我做什么 |
[13:47] | Nobody trusts me. | 都没人相信我 |
[13:50] | Oh,my mother’s gonna think this is my fault. | 我妈妈认为是我的错 |
[13:53] | Why is that? | 为什么? |
[13:55] | When i got fired,she said she didn’t want me to come home and not to bother her anymore. | 我丢了工作时 她不让我回家去打扰她 |
[14:01] | She didn’t even want to hear my side of the story. | 她甚至不想听我的解释 |
[14:04] | “Blame roger first.” | “永远先责备Roger” |
[14:07] | That’s her mantro. | 这是她的格言 |
[14:09] | Or motto or whatever. | 座右铭或者什么 |
[14:10] | That’s terrible. | 太恐怖了 |
[14:12] | That is so unfair. | 太不公平了 |
[14:15] | When the rest of the world lets you down, | 全世界都让你失落的时候 |
[14:16] | You should always be able to count on your mother. | 本该还有你母亲让你依靠 |
[14:20] | She’s supposed to love you no matter what. | 无论发生什么她都该爱你 |
[14:25] | And right now,there’s another little girl… | 现在 有个小女孩 |
[14:30] | That i’m sure would like to talk to her mother and can’t. | 我想她很想跟妈妈说说话 可是她不能 |
[14:33] | Might have heard about her on the news. | 也许在新闻上已经看过了 |
[14:36] | Little girl went missing today. | 有个小女孩今天失踪了 |
[14:38] | I’m sure her mother is just desperate to hear her voice. | 我敢说哪怕让她妈妈 听下她的声音也好 |
[14:42] | And i-I feel strongly that you can help us with this, | 我觉得你能帮助我们 |
[14:45] | Because you were driving around in the neighborhood where she went missing. | 因为她失踪时 你开车在那个小区转来转去 |
[14:50] | So if you know anything or you saw anything,i’d really like to know. | 如果你知道什么或看到什么 很希望你能告诉我 |
[14:57] | Roger. | |
[15:03] | You know where i might find this little girl? | 你知道在哪能找到她? |
[15:25] | What little girl? | 什么小女孩? |
[15:33] | Her name is ruby williams. | 她叫Ruby Williams |
[15:37] | She’s 8 years old. | 8岁 |
[15:40] | She likes to play the violin. | 喜欢拉小提琴 |
[15:48] | And this afternoon,on her way home from school, | 今天下午 在回家路上 |
[15:50] | She was abducted. | 被人拐走 |
[15:53] | She was in your van! | 她在你的车里 |
[15:57] | If something happened,i want to help you figure this out. | 如果有的话 我希望你能想起来 |
[16:01] | This is your chance to explain yourself. | 这是你自便的好机会 |
[16:12] | I want a lawyer. | 我要律师 |
[16:17] | Interview over. | 谈话结束 |
[16:22] | I’ll be right back. | 我很快就回来 |
[16:37] | Fritz,are we any closer to finding the girl? | Fritz 有什么进展吗? |
[16:39] | Hang on,will. | 等等 Will |
[16:41] | Didn’t get anything from the van or the apartment? | 在车和公寓那什么都没找到? |
[16:44] | No. No. He’s lawyered up. | 没 他要找律师 |
[16:46] | And i need something that ties him to ruby williams, | 我要找到证据把 他和Ruby联系起来 |
[16:48] | Other than the testimony of a german shepherd. | 而不是一只德国牧羊犬 来做证供 |
[16:53] | Don’t look at me like that. | 别那么看着我 |
[16:56] | And how would you like me to look at you? | 你想让我怎么看着你? |
[16:59] | Don’t judge me. | 别评判我 |
[17:02] | I know that look. | 我知道那种表情 |
[17:05] | Well,you know,i know a little something about looks,too. | 我也对表情略知一二 |
[17:09] | Looking at you… | 看你 |
[17:11] | You know something about this little girl. | 你知道这个小女孩的事情 |
[17:22] | She’s not that little. | 她没那么小 |
[17:27] | Oh,really? | 是吗? |
[17:31] | You see,everyone… | 你看 每个人 |
[17:33] | Pretends kids… | 都假装自己是小孩 |
[17:36] | Don’t want sex. | 不想做爱 |
[17:39] | But they do. | 但实际上不是这样 |
[17:43] | You remember when you were a kid? | 你记得你小时候吗? |
[17:47] | That’s all you thought about. | 你满脑子都是那些 |
[17:50] | There’s nothing wrong with it. | 没什么不对劲 |
[17:52] | It’s biology. | 这是生理现象 |
[17:56] | And besides… | 但是 |
[18:00] | Black girls are different. | 黑人女孩不一样 |
[18:05] | Is that right? | 是吗? |
[18:09] | I mean,look at her. | 我是说 看她 |
[18:14] | Black girls are way more sexually mature than white girls. | 黑人女孩比白人更性欲 更成熟 |
[18:20] | That’s why they have kids so young. | 因此她们很早就有了孩子 |
[18:25] | You probably grew up swimming in black ass. | 你肯定是在黑色肥臀 包围下长大的 |
[18:30] | It’s the way they walk. | 她们就那么走路 |
[18:36] | Shake… | 摇来摇去 |
[18:37] | Shake… | 摆来摆去 |
[18:38] | Shakin’ their thing. | 摇晃着她们的身体 |
[18:47] | – Kill the feed,buzz. – But the chief said no. | – 关掉录像 – 头说不行 |
[18:49] | I said kill it! | 我说关掉 |
[18:58] | Do not leave this room! | 别离开这间屋子 |
[19:04] | Why not? | 为什么不? |
[19:06] | Because sergeant gabriel… | 因为Garbriel警官 |
[19:09] | Is about to make a break in the case. | 让这个案子中场休息 (同意: 让这个案子有突破) |
[19:16] | No, detective danis,don’t say anything to the family yet. | 不 Daniels探员 先别跟家人说什么 |
[19:19] | Could be a hoax. | 可能是他的恶作剧 |
[19:21] | No,no. He wouldn’t tell me. | 不 不 他不肯告诉我 |
[19:22] | He told sergeant gabriel. | 他告诉了Gabrial警官 |
[19:25] | Yes,it is amazing. | 是的 的确很不可思议 |
[19:28] | Uh,it doesn’t matter who he told — We know. | 不管他跟谁说 反正我们知道了 |
[19:30] | Send four black-And-Whites to the vermont canyon entrance by the pay phones at the rest area. | 派四辆警车到福蒙特峡谷入口 的公共电话亭处 |
[19:36] | And,uh,send the k-9s. | 还有 叫上K-9小队 |
[19:38] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[19:39] | Sergeant gabriel,just to be clear | Gabriel警官 我想搞清楚 |
[19:41] | Roger said that he left ruby at the park. | Roger说他把Ruby留在公园 |
[19:44] | He didn’t say that she was dead. | 没说她死了 |
[19:45] | Is that right? | 对不对? |
[19:58] | Where are the phones? | Where are the phones?! 电话在哪里? 电话在哪里? |
[20:15] | Ruby! | |
[20:18] | Ruby! | |
[20:21] | Damn it! | 该死的 |
[20:51] | No!! No!! | 不!! 不! |
[20:56] | ***** | 她才8岁啊! |
[21:40] | No!! No!! No!! | 不!! 不!! 不!! |
[21:47] | No!! | 不!! |
[22:11] | In my office. | 到我办公室来 |
[22:19] | What did you do? | 你都干了些什么? |
[22:21] | We found her,didn’t we? Doesn’t matter what i did. | 我们找到了她 不是吗? 我做过什么没所谓 |
[22:24] | Nothing matters more. | 没有比这更有所谓的 |
[22:27] | Roger stimple didn’t look like that when i left the interview room. | 我离开审问室的时候 Roger Stimple不是那个样子 |
[22:32] | So,i need to know,sergeant — Did you beat the suspect? | 所以我需要知道 警官 你殴打疑犯了吗? |
[22:36] | He deserved it. | 他活该 |
[22:39] | That is not something that you get to decide on your own in an interview room with your fists. | 在审问室里 这些事情不由得你 用拳头来决定 |
[22:45] | Are you seriously taking his side? | 你真的要站在他那边? |
[22:48] | He killed her. | 他杀了她! |
[22:50] | I got a confession. | 我让他招供 |
[22:51] | You got an admission. | 你让他屈打成招 |
[22:53] | Roger told you where to find her. | Roger告诉你去哪里找她 |
[22:57] | Not that he took her,not that he killed her. | 而不是告诉你他挟持了她 或者杀死了她 |
[22:59] | And since you beat that admission out of him, | 既然你让他屈打成招 |
[23:02] | A jury won’t be able to hear it anyway. | 陪审团怎样都不会听到这个证供 |
[23:07] | I promised that mother i was gonna bring her daughter home. | 我跟她母亲保证 我会带她女儿回家 |
[23:12] | And that’s exactly what i was trying to do. | 那正是我所竭尽全力做到的 |
[23:14] | You committed a criminal act. | 你的行为是犯罪 |
[23:19] | When roger gets a lawyer and tells him what you did | 等Roger找到律师 并跟律师讲出你所做的事情 |
[23:24] | And i.A. Hears his complaint… | I.A将会听取他的投诉… |
[23:29] | What about your future? | 你的大好前途怎么办? |
[23:39] | Well,what do you — What do you want me to do now? | 那你… 那你现在要我怎么做? |
[23:46] | Just go home. | 回家 |
[23:49] | **** | 我们来接手 |
[24:11] | You probably grew up swimming in black ass. | 你可能是在黑色肥臀的包围下 长大的 |
[24:14] | It’s the way they walk. | 他们就是那样走路 |
[24:17] | Shake… | 摇摆… |
[24:19] | Shake… | 摇摆 |
[24:20] | Shakin’ their thing. | 晃着她们的身体 |
[24:33] | Buzz,why did you stop the taping? | Buzz 为什么没有录下来? |
[24:36] | I thought when you,uh,left the room,the interview was over. | 我以为你走了审讯就结束了 |
[24:40] | I have made myself perfectly clear | 我说得很清楚了 |
[24:42] | ******it stays on as long as the suspect is in the room. | 只要嫌犯还在审讯室里 就一直开着 除非我亲自关掉监控 |
[24:46] | Chief… | 头儿… |
[24:49] | I killed the feed. | 是我关掉录像的 |
[24:51] | Why? | 为什么? |
[24:53] | Because… | 因为… |
[24:55] | I thought it was a good idea. | 因为我觉得应该这样做 |
[25:11] | Lieutenant,i want you to take charge of the prisoner. | 中尉 我希望你来看好嫌犯 |
[25:13] | Make sure he’s fed and gets medical attention if he needs it. | 确保他有东西吃 如果有需要的话给他找医生来 |
[25:18] | We don’t have to book him or let him see his lawyer until he’s arraigned, | 在他被传讯前 我们可以不登记他 也不让他见律师 |
[25:21] | Which means we have less than 43 hours to tie him to ruby’s murder some other way. | 也就是说我们还有不到43小时的时间 来指证他与Ruby的谋杀有关 |
[25:27] | I want the squad working, | 所有人都必须行动起来 |
[25:28] | But no one sees this tape or knows about what sergeant gabriel has done. | 这段录影不要给任何人看 也不能让人知道Gabriel警官做过什么 |
[25:33] | Have i made myself very clear? | 我的话明白了吗? |
[25:35] | Yes,ma’am. | 是的 |
[25:53] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[25:56] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[25:57] | Listen,your instincts about roger’s second car were right on. | 听着 你对Roger的另一辆车 的直觉是对的 |
[26:01] | We found a report on a ’77 mercury cougar just like roger’s same blue paint on the bumper | 一辆和Roger车子保险杆的蓝色一样 的77年Mercury Cougar被举报 |
[26:06] | Tied to two separate abductions five years ago, | 涉及到5年前的2起不同的绑架案件 |
[26:09] | Before our guy went to jail on that sexual-Battery charge. | 在嫌犯因性暴力袭击罪入狱之前 |
[26:13] | Two girls,african-American,ages 9 and 11. | 2个女孩 黑人 一个9岁一个11岁 |
[26:17] | They were never found. | 没有被找到 |
[26:19] | So ruby wasn’t his first victim. | Ruby不是他的第一个受害者了 |
[26:21] | Well,last few years on parole must have been a cooling-Off period. | 这几年的假释看来只是个冷静阶段 |
[26:24] | But he just lost his job,and you said his family cut him off? | 但是他刚丢了工作 你说他家人也不给他经济援助 |
[26:27] | He’s got some kind of a… | 他好像…. |
[26:29] | Mother thing. | 有点恋母情结 |
[26:31] | Yeah,just the kind of stressor events to set him off. | 对 这种某种压力或者事件 就成了他的导火索 |
[26:34] | I should have never left gabriel alone in that room. | 我不应该把Gabriel 和他单独留在房间里 |
[26:38] | I saw how mad he was. | 我之前就看出他有多生气了 |
[26:42] | I knew he was upset. | 我知道他很气愤 |
[26:44] | You told pope about it yet? | 你告诉Pope了吗? |
[26:46] | No. | 没有 |
[26:48] | I’m still looking for a way out. | 我还在找解决的办法 |
[26:50] | Well,you tie roger stimple to these other missing girls… | 你只要把Roger和这些失踪的女孩 联系起来 |
[27:01] | It’s okay. It’s okay. | 没关系 没关系 |
[27:06] | Detective. You’re working late. | 探员 你这么晚还工作 |
[27:08] | Uh,yes. | 是啊 |
[27:09] | We found out that the landscaping firm where roger stimple used to work | 我们找到Roger之前工作的 景观设计公司 |
[27:13] | Had a contract at the park where ruby was found. | 他们与发现Ruby的公园 有一单合同 |
[27:16] | Couldn’t you have called with this information,detective? | 警官 你不能打电话来说吗? |
[27:20] | May i come in? | 我可以进来吗? |
[27:22] | I’m not sure what david told you. | 我不知道David和你说了什么 |
[27:25] | But he knows what he did was wrong. | 但是他知道他那样做是不对的 |
[27:28] | Well,that’s a start. | 至少他还知道错了 |
[27:30] | Please do not let this be the last thing he does as a police officer. | 请你不要因为这个让他离开职位 |
[27:33] | That may not be up to me. | 决定权不在我 |
[27:35] | As soon as the suspect shows up in court with his lawyer, | 只要嫌犯和律师一起出现在法庭 |
[27:38] | David’s actions are gonna be front and center, | David做了什么就会成为焦点 |
[27:40] | And the only way out of this is gonna be for me to lie. | 唯一解决的办法就是我要说谎 |
[27:44] | Is that what you want me to do? | 你是想要我这样做吗? |
[27:50] | You know,i wonder. | 你知道 我在想… |
[27:54] | – Would you be here pleading david’s case if y’all weren’t dating? – But we are dating. | – 如果你们不是在交往的话 你还会跑来替他求情吗? – 但是我们是在交往 |
[27:57] | I don’t want to talk about that. | 我不想谈这个 |
[27:59] | I don’t want to discuss it. | 我不想讨论这个问题 |
[28:11] | Chief… | 头儿 |
[28:12] | I know that you and commander taylor have a complicated relationship. | 我知道你和Taylor指挥官 关系很复杂 |
[28:17] | But he cares a lot about david, | 但是他很关心David |
[28:20] | And sometimes****… | 有时候 他有办法解决这种问题 |
[28:47] | Chief… | 头儿 |
[28:49] | We checked stimple’s home computer. | 我们查过Stimple家里的电脑了 |
[28:50] | No sign of pornography — Child or other. | 没有色情录像… 儿童色情或者别的 |
[28:54] | 30-Year-Old single man lives alone — No pornography. | 30岁的单身男人独居 居然没有黄色电影? |
[28:56] | Now,that’s suspicious. | 这就可疑了 |
[28:59] | Chief,one of the keys on roger’s key chain matches the padlock on the fence at the park. | 头儿 Roger的一把钥匙和公园 里一道围栏的锁吻合 |
[29:04] | Boots from roger’s apartment match the prints we found in the park’s bathroom. | Roger公寓里发现的靴子 和公园洗手间的鞋印吻合 |
[29:08] | That’s probably where he raped her. | 可能他在那里强暴了她 |
[29:10] | Roger’s dna is on file from previous busts. | 因为之前被逮捕 他的DNA已经记录在案 |
[29:13] | It’ll take a few days to get a match. | 但化验是否吻合需要几天的时间 |
[29:14] | Okay,what about the two other missing girls? | 那另外两个失踪女孩呢? |
[29:17] | I’m checking their case files against roger’s mercury and his whereabouts five years ago. | 我正在审阅指正那辆Mercury的资料 以及他五年前的行踪 |
[29:21] | If our scumbag killed those girls, | 如果这个混蛋杀了那2个女孩 |
[29:22] | He probably buried them in the park. | 他很可能把她们埋在公园里了 |
[29:24] | He knows the place inside and out. | 他对那里很熟悉 |
[29:26] | Then why didn’t he bury ruby? | 那他为什么不把Ruby也埋起来? |
[29:28] | He probably panicked when he heard our helicopters, left her in the ditch. | 可能他听到我们的直升机就慌了 然后把她扔到路边的沟里 |
[29:32] | I’m telling you,chief — Those girls are out there. | 我和你说 头儿 那俩女孩就在某处 |
[29:35] | Griffith park is over 4,000 acres. | Griffith公园有4000英亩 |
[29:38] | We’d never find them without roger’s help. | 要是没有Roger的帮忙 我们不可能找到她们 |
[29:40] | So,we get him to tell us. | 那我们就让他告诉我们 |
[29:42] | It’s not that simple. | 没那么简单 |
[29:43] | It worked with ruby. | Ruby他就说了 |
[29:44] | Why not with these previous two girls? | 为什么不说之前的两个呢? |
[29:46] | Get gabriel,have him talk to him — | 叫Gabriel来 让他去和他谈谈 |
[29:47] | It’s not…that…simple. | 不是那么简单的事 |
[29:50] | Well,then,what am i missing? | 是不是有什么事我不知道? |
[29:55] | Excuse me,everyone. | 不好意思 大家 |
[29:57] | I wanted to,uh,thank all of you personally for your hard work and dedication. | 我谨以个人名义感谢 你们的辛勤工作和努力 |
[30:02] | I know it’s,uh… | 我知道… |
[30:04] | It’s just awful when an investigation ends the way this one did. | 当调查发展到如此案一般的结果 非常令人惋惜 |
[30:08] | Phd handled it quickly,professionally, | 重案组很快的处理此事 非常专业 行动迅速 |
[30:11] | And you got a predator off the street. | 你们将危害极大的罪犯 绳之以法 |
[30:13] | Thank you,chief pope. | 谢谢你 Pope局长 |
[30:16] | Do we have a booking photo of the suspect?I’d like to release it to the press. | 我们有嫌犯的收押纪录照片吗? 我想公布给媒体 |
[30:20] | There’s been a…slight complication. | 有一点点小的问题 |
[30:23] | What’s that? | 什么问题? |
[30:25] | Well,there’s some question as to whether roger’s confession came after | 问题就是如果Roger请了律师后 |
[30:29] | He invoked his right to counsel. | 会不会继续招供 |
[30:30] | I don’t understand that.If he invoked,he invoked. | 我不明白 如果他要律师 那么他就要律师 |
[30:33] | If he confessed,he revoked,right? | 如果他认罪了 那么他放弃请律师的权利 不是吗 |
[30:34] | Uh,it fell somewhere in between. | 这个..在两者之间 |
[30:36] | And,unfortunately,we didn’t get it on tape. | 很不幸 我们也没有录到录像里 |
[30:40] | It doesn’t hurt us too bad,but the thing is, | 这没有什么大不了的 但是问题是 |
[30:42] | Chief,we think this guy roger’s responsible for at least two other child abductions. | 长官 我们觉得Roger还涉嫌 另外至少两宗儿童劫持案 |
[30:47] | We don’t want to taint other witnesses by releasing roger’s photo. | 我们不想因为公开Roger的照片 而影响目击证人 |
[30:51] | So we’re going to keep his identity under wraps until we’re done with the investigation. | 所以知道我们调查结束之前 我们不会公开他的身份 |
[30:57] | Okay.All right. | 哦 那好吧 |
[30:58] | But i want this sorted out by the time he’s arraigned | 但是我希望他在被传讯之前 解决好这些事情 |
[31:00] | So i can smear his face all over the news. | 那样我就可以让新闻上 到处都是他的丑恶面孔 |
[31:03] | Commander taylor and i are pooling our resources. | Taylor队长和我都在积极寻找线索 |
[31:07] | Okay.Good. | 很好 |
[31:08] | Thank you,commander. | 辛苦了 指挥官 |
[31:13] | Chief johnson,you wanted to talk? | Johnson副局长 想要谈谈吗? |
[31:17] | Gabriel let his emotions get the better of him.It’s happened to all of us. | Gabriel被感情冲昏了头脑 我们每个人都会这样 |
[31:22] | What gabriel did was,uh…it was immature. | Gabriel这样做是很不成熟 |
[31:25] | It wasn’t just immature. | 不仅仅是不成熟 |
[31:27] | He acted in such a way that i now can’t see | 他做的事情让我现在不知道 |
[31:29] | How to close my case without permanently damaging his career. | 如何结案而不毁掉他的事业 |
[31:33] | And make no mistake,commander,i will close my case. | 别弄错了 队长 我会把这案子结了的 |
[31:38] | Let’s not forget — Gabriel’s not the bad guy here. | 我们不要忘记了 Gariel不是坏人 |
[31:41] | There’s a child killer in the mix. | 现在可有一个杀害儿童的凶手 |
[31:43] | Whose admission i can’t use. | 他的认罪我没有办法用 |
[31:47] | Too bad you can’t get roger to confess again. | 糟糕的是 你没办法让他再认罪一次 |
[31:50] | Believe me… | 相信我… |
[31:52] | I’ve been trying to figure out how to do that all night. | 我整晚都在想应该怎么做 |
[31:57] | You haven’t booked the suspect yet? | 你还没有把他记录在案? |
[31:59] | No.He’s still in isolation. | 没有 他现在还是被隔离 |
[32:03] | You know what,chief? | 你知道吗 长官 |
[32:07] | You have a lot to do still, | 你还有很多要做 |
[32:09] | What with having to look after these other two missing girls. | 你还要找那两个失踪的女孩 |
[32:14] | Why don’t i take roger off your hands? | 我还是把Roger接下来吧 |
[32:16] | Have robbery homicide book him. | 让抢劫凶杀组把他记录下来 |
[32:20] | I don’t see how that’s gonna help me. | 我不觉得这样是在帮我 |
[32:23] | It will. | 有帮助的 |
[32:26] | It will. | 有帮助的 |
[32:42] | You wanted to see me,chief? | 你要见我 头儿? |
[32:44] | Yes. | 是的 |
[32:45] | Lieutenant,what have we got on roger’s second car? | 中尉 我们在Roger的第二辆车上 发现了什么? |
[32:48] | So far,nada. S.I.D. | 目前没有 SID |
[32:51] | Took some fibers,and they’re looking for blood,hair, | 采集了一些纤维 他们在找血迹和毛发 |
[32:53] | Anything that’ll match one of the girls from five years ago. | 或者任何符合5年前的女孩的线索 |
[32:57] | It’ll take weeks,if it works at all. | 这要几个礼拜 即使能找到 |
[32:59] | Thank you. | 谢了 |
[33:02] | Chief… | 头儿 |
[33:11] | I did a bad thing once. | 我也做过件不好的事 |
[33:15] | I’m talking about the first time. | 我是说第一次 |
[33:17] | It was many years ago. | 那是很多年前了 |
[33:19] | I was very young,like gabriel,and my heart | 我还很年轻 像Gabirel一样 我的心.. |
[33:24] | Back when i had a heart — Was in the right place. | 那时候我还是很有心的… 很有同情心 |
[33:29] | But i was stubborn,i was stupid,and… | 但是我很固执 又傻.. 而且 |
[33:33] | I did something that i’m not proud of. | 我做了件不怎么光彩的事情 |
[33:39] | But… | 但是… |
[33:40] | People grow.People change. | 人们是会成长的 也是会变的 |
[33:44] | And… | 而且 |
[33:47] | Well…look at me now. | 看看我现在 |
[33:54] | Excuse me,chief.We just got a call from lockup. | 不好意思 头儿 拘留室打电话来 |
[33:56] | Roger wants to talk to you. | Roger想和你谈谈 |
[33:58] | – To me? – Yes. | -和我? -是的 |
[33:59] | Commander taylor’s bringing him up right now. | Taylor指挥官正带他上来 |
[34:03] | I’m here to protect and serve. | 我是来保护你的 |
[34:04] | You’re not protecting me. | 你不是在保护我 |
[34:06] | I wanted you out of there so you’d be safe. | 我把你从那边调出来 就是为了让你安全 |
[34:11] | What’s the problem? | 什么事? |
[34:13] | What happened?! | 怎么回事?! |
[34:14] | He did this to me! | 就是他干的 |
[34:16] | He put me in the cell with other prisoners! | 他把我和其他犯人关到一起 |
[34:19] | Sometimes you forget how other prisoners treat people like roger. | 有时候你真忘记了其他犯人 会怎么对待Roger这样的人 |
[34:24] | How did they find out who he was? | 他们怎么知道他是谁? |
[34:25] | I don’t know.Maybe some guard must have said something. | 我不知道 说不定哪个警卫说了什么 |
[34:29] | Isn’t there a rule against putting child molesters in general population? | 难道没有规定说把性侵犯儿童者 和其他人分开吗? |
[34:32] | Whoa,whoa,whoa.Wait a minute. | 喔 喔 喔 等一下 |
[34:34] | Is that what you are,roger? | 就是你吗? Roger |
[34:36] | Are you a child molester? | 你是个性侵犯儿童者? |
[34:37] | – I didn’t – – ‘Cause before,you said you weren’t. | – 我不是 – 之前你可说你不是 |
[34:39] | You denied everything. | 你否认了一切 |
[34:40] | What’s it gonna be? | 那到底是怎样? |
[34:41] | Are you a child molester or not?! | 你是不是性侵犯儿童者? |
[34:44] | What are you,roger?! | 你到底是什么东西! Roger |
[34:45] | Do you like little girls,huh?! | 你喜欢小姑娘是吧? |
[34:47] | What are you,roger?! | 你是什么东西! Roger |
[34:49] | Are you a child molester?! | 你是不是性侵犯儿童者? |
[34:50] | He told them about me! | 是他告诉他们我的事的 |
[34:52] | All right! | 够了 |
[34:53] | Mr. Stimple,do not answer that question! | Stimple先生 你现在什么问题也不要回答 |
[34:55] | Commander,that’s enough. | 指挥官 够了 |
[35:00] | Sorry.Sorry,chief. | 不好意思 头儿 |
[35:04] | Please help me. | 救我.. |
[35:06] | I can’t do anything for you! | 我什么也不能为你做 |
[35:07] | I can’t even talk to you,because you’ve asked for a lawyer! | 我甚至话都不能和你说 因为你要求要律师 |
[35:11] | I want to talk. | 我想和你谈 |
[35:17] | Okay.Fine. | 好啊 |
[35:22] | Let’s get a doctor to take a look at you,and then we’ll talk. | 我会找个医生来看看你 然后我们再谈 |
[35:28] | No.Not him. | 不 不要他 |
[35:33] | Can’t we just keep this white? | 能不能只是白人? |
[35:41] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[35:49] | Thank you,doctor. | 谢谢你 医生 |
[35:58] | Roger,just to be perfectly clear, | Roger 先要说清楚 |
[36:02] | You are now saying that you want to talk to me. | 你说你想跟我谈谈 |
[36:06] | In fact,you asked to talk. | 是你要求谈话 |
[36:07] | I heard he had a little scuffle in the general population. | 我听说他在公共监狱 引起了小轰动 |
[36:10] | Honestly,chief,there was no safe place to put this guy. | 老实说 头儿 这种家伙在哪都有人打 |
[36:13] | You don’t have to talk to me without your attorney present. | 没有律师在场的情况下 你不必跟我说话 |
[36:16] | You understand that,too? | 明白吗? |
[36:21] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[36:23] | Again,just for the record, | 好 以下将被记录在案 |
[36:25] | You were just treated by a doctor for wounds | 医生为你治疗了伤口 |
[36:28] | You say you received from your fellow prisoners in your holding cell. | 你说是监狱里的人干的 |
[36:31] | They attacked and beat you. | 他们攻击你 揍你 |
[36:33] | They’re gonna kill me!They’re gonna kill me! | 他们要杀了我 杀了我 |
[36:35] | I can’t go back down there! | 我不能再回去 |
[36:36] | It’s okay.It’s okay,roger. | 没事的 没事的 Roger |
[36:39] | I won’t send you back. | 我不会把你送回去 |
[36:40] | I swear. | 我发誓 |
[36:42] | You’re safe with me. | 你跟我在一起很安全 |
[36:45] | And i promise you,i will look into whoever did to you,okay? | 我保证找出对你下手的那个人 |
[36:50] | Okay? | 好吗? |
[36:54] | Roger… | |
[36:57] | Let’s you and i talk about ruby. | 我们来谈谈Ruby吧 |
[37:01] | Because we looked for her by the pay phones,but she wasn’t there. | 我们去公用电话那找她 但她不在那 |
[37:09] | I want to help y’all find her. | 我想帮你们找到她 |
[37:12] | Look,i made a mistake. | 我做错了 |
[37:14] | I was wrong not to talk to y’all before. | 抱歉之前没有告诉你们 |
[37:16] | All i know is,i was driving through the park, | 我只知道 我开车经过公园 |
[37:18] | And there she was,just walking alone,by herself. | 她在那 自己走 就一个人 |
[37:22] | – In the park? – Yeah. | – 公园里? – 对 |
[37:25] | And i used to work in that park. | 我过去在那工作 |
[37:26] | It’s not safe for a kid to walk around alone like that. | 一个孩子独自走在那很不安全 |
[37:28] | So i offered her a lift. | 所以我想带她一程 |
[37:31] | That’s why your dogs smelled her in my van. | 所以狗才在我的车里 闻到她的味道 |
[37:36] | She wanted to call her folks. | 她想给她家人打电话 |
[37:38] | So i-I took a service road that i know, | 所以我就沿着有电话的路走 |
[37:42] | And i dropped her off by the phones. | 我把她放在电话亭旁 |
[37:43] | I gave her some change to call home,and then i took off. | 给她零钱打电话 然后就走了 |
[37:49] | I’m telling you,that’s what happened. | 我跟你说 这就是真相 |
[37:54] | Do you remember — Was she wearing her pink jacket? | 你还记得 她穿的是粉色外套? |
[37:58] | Yeah. | 对 |
[38:03] | Yeah,that sounds right. | 应该是 |
[38:07] | She had her hands in her pockets. | 她把手揣在兜里 |
[38:10] | And about what time was this? | 那是什么时候? |
[38:13] | I think — I think it was maybe around 12:00. | 可能是12点左右 |
[38:16] | And you never got out of your van? | 你一直没下车? |
[38:18] | No. | 没有 |
[38:20] | This explains a lot | 这解释了很多事情 |
[38:22] | How she got in your van,why she was in that remote part of the park. | 比如 她怎么上得你的车 为什么她会在公园里偏僻的地方 |
[38:25] | Yeah.Yeah.I was just trying to help. | 是 我只想帮她 |
[38:28] | And you’re helping now. | 你现在也是 |
[38:29] | You’re helping a lot. | 你帮了大忙 |
[38:31] | Because,roger…… | 因为 Roger |
[38:35] | You’re probably the last person to see ruby alive. | 你可以是Ruby生前 最后一个见过她的人 |
[38:39] | You see,we didn’t find her by the pay phones,but we did find her. | 我们没在电话亭那找到她 但我们在别处找到她 |
[38:43] | She was dead,roger. | 她死了 Roger |
[38:46] | Oh,man. | 天哪 |
[38:49] | I can’t believe it. | 我真不敢相信 |
[38:53] | Did you see anything suspicious in the park, | 你在公园里看到什么可疑的人了? |
[38:55] | A car that didn’t belong or someone walking around? | 不该出现在那里的车 或者什么人在附近? |
[39:01] | Yeah. | 对 |
[39:03] | Yeah,well,you know,this could be nothing, | 可能算不上什么 |
[39:06] | But there was this one dude i saw as we were heading to the phones. | 但是我在去电话亭的路上 看到一个小伙子 |
[39:12] | He’s a young guy,maybe 20,25. | 很年轻 20到25岁左右 |
[39:17] | He was black or hispanic. | 黑人或者拉美的 |
[39:19] | You know,kind of cuban black,you know what i mean? | 像古巴黑人 你明白吗? |
[39:22] | He’s a big guy. | 大块头 |
[39:25] | Oh,man. | 天哪 |
[39:28] | There are bad people out there. | 到处都是坏人 |
[39:33] | Roger… | |
[39:35] | You say you saw ruby in the park around noon. | 你说你看到Ruby中午在花园 |
[39:38] | That’s when her teachers saw her leaving school. | 那时候她的老师看到她离开学校 |
[39:41] | Well… | 好吧 |
[39:42] | The same time we got pictures of your van driving in her neighborhood. | 同时我们找到录像 看到你的车在她的社区附近兜圈 |
[39:45] | I drive all around. | 我开着车兜风而已 |
[39:46] | You say you didn’t get out of your van,but we’ve got your footprints all over. | 你说你没下车 但我们在附近找到很多你的脚印 |
[39:50] | That doesn’t mean anything! | 这不代表什么 |
[39:51] | And you say you saw ruby in her pink jacket, | 你看见Ruby穿着粉色外套 |
[39:54] | Which we found in the alleyway where she was abducted. | 而我们在她被劫持的 小胡同里才找到 |
[39:58] | Now,it is high time that you tell me the truth. | 现在你必须告诉我真相 |
[40:03] | The whole truth,roger.Please. | 全部真相 Roger |
[40:08] | Let’s you and i help each other. | 我们都帮对方一个忙 |
[40:12] | Otherwise… | 否则 |
[40:14] | There’s nothing left to talk about. | 没什么好说的 |
[40:23] | All right.I’m gonna go find commander taylor. | 好吧 我现在去找Taylor指挥官 |
[40:25] | No!Don’t send me back there! | 别 别把我送回去 |
[40:27] | What choice do i have?! | 我有什么能选的?! |
[40:30] | It’s so hard. | 太难了 |
[40:34] | Look.Roger. | |
[40:37] | You agreed to talk to me. | 你同意和我谈话 |
[40:39] | That’s an important first step. | 这一步很重要 |
[40:41] | Now let me help you make the next one. | 我帮你进行下一步 |
[40:43] | Because i know — I know what you’re going through. | 我知道你现在很不容易 |
[40:47] | ‘Cause girls that age… | 那个年龄的女孩 |
[40:50] | They are so beautiful. | 她们那么漂亮 |
[40:58] | Other guys,they pretend that they don’t feel the same way,but they do. | 别人假装不这样想 但他们都这么认为 |
[41:05] | And the girls want it,too. | 女孩们也想要 |
[41:09] | They just can’t admit it… | 她们只是不承认 |
[41:13] | Because their mothers would pass judgment. | 因为她们的母亲会指责她们 |
[41:16] | But i’m not passing judgment,roger. | 但是我不会 Roger |
[41:20] | I just want to know what happened. | 我想知道发生了什么 |
[41:27] | I was driving around,and i seen this girl i seen before. | 我在附近开车 我之前见过这个女孩 |
[41:33] | You couldn’t help but notice her. | 你不由自主就会注意到她 |
[41:36] | And i don’t go for girls who don’t want me. | 不想和我亲近的女孩 我也不会去找 |
[41:39] | I’ve been on the other end of that thing when i was a kid. | 我小时候是另一种极端 |
[41:42] | No.She’s into it. | 不 她已经上车了 |
[41:45] | All you were doing was giving her a ride. | 你要做的就是带她一程 |
[41:47] | Exactly. | 对 |
[41:49] | We were just driving around. | 我们开车兜风 |
[41:51] | It was all just fun,you know? | 只是为了好玩 |
[41:54] | I wasn’t gonna do anything. | 我不想怎么样 |
[41:56] | But she wanted it.So… | 但是她想 所以 |
[42:00] | She was flirting with you. | 她跟你调情 |
[42:04] | You two fool around? | 你们俩眉来眼去? |
[42:10] | Then right in the middle of it,she changed. | 她在一半的时候改变主意 |
[42:16] | She got all mad at me. | 然后就对我大发脾气 |
[42:19] | Said she was gonna tell the cops what we done. | 说她要跟警察说 我对她做的事情 |
[42:23] | Which is so perfect — Just lead me on and… | 这简直好极了 先勾起我的兴趣 然后… |
[42:28] | Then just flip like that. | 然后像那样泼我冷水 |
[42:33] | And i got mad. | 所以我就失去理智 |
[42:36] | Roger… | |
[42:38] | If something happened | 如果发生了什么 |
[42:40] | If there was an accident,you need to tell me. | 如果有意外 你要告诉我 |
[42:43] | ‘Cause the dna… | 因为DNA |
[42:45] | That’s gonna link you to ruby, | 会把你和Ruby联系在一起 |
[42:48] | And the d.A.’S gonna make you out to be a monster in a very public trial. | 地方检察官会让你在公开审判中 成为一个臭名昭著的禽兽 |
[42:54] | Is that how you want your mother to see you? | 你想让你妈妈这样看你吗? |
[42:57] | Is that how you want the world to see you? | 你想让这个世界都这么看你? |
[43:01] | I know that there’s an explanation that only you have, | 我知道只有你能解释 |
[43:05] | And i want to hear your side of the story. | 我想听听你的解释 |
[43:08] | But if i’m gonna help you,i need to hear it from you. | 如果我要帮助你 我需要听你的解释 |
[43:19] | She just started screaming. | 她开始尖叫 |
[43:22] | She was making so much noise. | 她发出很大声音 |
[43:28] | I was just trying to keep her quiet. | 我想让她安静下来 |
[43:34] | I didn’t want to hurt her. | 我不想伤害她 |
[43:38] | But her neck… | 但是她的脖子 |
[43:41] | It snapped…so easy. | 很容易就断了 |
[43:45] | Then she got quiet. | 然后她就安静下来 |
[43:49] | I know how it sounds,but… | 我知道这样说听起来是借口 但是… |
[43:56] | It was an accident. | 确实是意外 |
[43:58] | You didn’t mean it. | 你不是故意的 |
[44:05] | Well,at least now we know. | 至少现在我们都知道了 |
[44:10] | Thank you,roger.I know that that was hard. | 谢谢 Roger 我知道很痛苦 |
[44:18] | There’s two more things i want to talk to you about. | 还有两件事我想跟你谈谈 |
[44:43] | Yeah. | 进 |
[44:44] | Chief johnson’s just about done with roger stimple. | Johnson副局长马上就 审问完Roger Stimple |
[44:47] | She played him perfectly,chief | 她把他审的团团转 头儿 |
[44:49] | Got confessions on both ruby and the two other girls. | 同时招供了Ruby和 其他两个女孩的案子 |
[44:53] | That’s excellent.Thank you. | 很好 谢谢你 |
[44:56] | Oh,and,uh… | 哦 还有 |
[44:58] | Let’s not release his booking photo to the press. | 不要把他的登记照片公布 |
[45:00] | Use the dmv shot instead. | 先用他驾照上的照片代替 |
[45:03] | I don’t want people to see a fat lip and feel sorry for this guy. | 我不想让人们看他肿嘴巴 博人们的同情 |
[45:06] | Yes,sir. | 是 长官 |
[45:24] | I’m hungry. | 我饿了 |
[45:27] | They’ll be serving first meal in a couple hours. | 一会他们就会送来第一顿饭 |
[45:30] | You can eat in your cell. | 你可以在你的牢房里吃 |
[45:31] | Wait. | 等等 |
[45:33] | What’s gonna happen to me? | 要对我做什么? |
[45:35] | You’ll be kept in isolation here until morning. | 你在这隔离到到明天早上 |
[45:38] | Then you’ll be handed over to county, | 然后在行政司法部的监督下 |
[45:40] | Which is under the supervision of the sheriff’s department. | 把你送到郡法院 |
[45:43] | And after that… | 然后 |
[45:45] | I have no idea. | 我就不知道了 |
[45:49] | You don’t understand. | 你不明白 |
[45:52] | If they put me back in general population… | 如果他们把我送回公共牢房 |
[45:56] | They’ll beat me. | 他们还会打我 |
[45:59] | They’ll beat me. | 还会打我 |
[46:01] | No,roger.I do understand. | 不 Roger 我明白 |
[46:04] | What i’m trying to tell you is… | 我想告诉你的就是 |
[46:08] | I don’t care. | 我根本不在乎 |
[46:36] | Yes,detective,what is it? | 探员 怎么了? |
[46:38] | I,uh…just wanted to say thank you. | 就想谢谢你 |
[46:41] | There’s nothing to thank me for. | 没什么好谢的 |
[46:43] | Well,you got the confession. | 你让犯人招供 |
[46:46] | I did. | 是的 |
[46:48] | And because this one will certainly be a capital case,roger’s lawyer will insist on a trial. | 这将会是个死刑 所以Roger的律师会要求审判 |
[46:54] | And david will have to testify about what he did. | David会出庭自辨 |
[46:57] | I need to advise chief pope of all this in the morning, | 我需要在今早把事情 知会Pope局长 |
[47:01] | Before roger’s lawyer breaks it to reporters. | 赶在Roger的律师通知记者之前 |
[47:04] | And what will this mean for david? | 这对David会有什么影响? |
[47:09] | Well,we’ll see. | 我们很快就知道 |
[47:12] | Won’t we? | 不是吗? |