时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | Y,I just need to getcouple of things out of there. | 我要从那儿拿两样东西出来 |
[00:03] | can i just*** | 我可以过去吗 |
[00:05] | I just need,like,two things.*** | 我就需要那两样东西 |
[00:08] | They’re right there. | 就在那儿 |
[00:09] | I can see them they’re right there. | 我都能看见 就在那儿 |
[00:14] | I don’t understandwhy I can’t go over. | 我不明白为啥不能过去 |
[00:28] | The Closer Season 03 Episode 06 | 罪案终结 |
[00:41] | Okay. I got it. | 拍到了 |
[00:42] | Okay? | 好了? |
[00:43] | Make sure you get a shotof the body over there. | 一定要去那边拍尸体 |
[01:06] | What took everybodyso long?! | 你们怎么这么晚来?! |
[01:09] | 911 received a callaround 9:00 P.M. | 911在9点钟就接到报案 |
[01:12] | That some guy was gettingstrangled to death in the toyota sectionof the parking lot here. | 一个人在这个停车场 丰田区附近被掐死了 |
[01:16] | Now,you guys pop inabout 30 minutes after i find the victim’s car! | 你们居然在我找到 死者的车之后30分钟才到! |
[01:21] | Excuse me,sir,where is the chief? | 等一下 头儿在哪儿? |
[01:24] | Uh,she’sright over there. | 她在那儿 |
[01:26] | I’d recognize those legsanywhere. | 在哪儿我都能认出那双腿 |
[01:29] | Hey,she’s notfeeling well! | 她不舒服! |
[01:34] | Chief? Are you okay? | 头儿? 你还好吗? |
[01:36] | No. | 不好 |
[01:37] | I’m hot,and I have a fever, | 我在发热 估计是发烧 |
[01:38] | and the cold medicine I took ismaking me dizzy and nauseated, | 这感冒药吃的我头晕恶心 |
[01:41] | and y’allare incredibly late. | 你们还迟到这么久 |
[01:45] | This is off of our victim,who was garroted from behind. | 这是死者的 他是从后面被人勒死的 |
[01:49] | Lieutenant provenzahas the murder weapon. | 凶器在Provenza中尉手里 |
[01:52] | Glen cooper. | |
[01:53] | 31. | 31岁 |
[01:54] | North hollywood address. | 住在好莱坞北区 |
[01:55] | Business card sayshe’s a personal trainer. | 名片上说是个私人教练 |
[01:58] | There’s over $50 in here. | 有50对块钱 |
[01:59] | Okay,so it’s not robbery. | 那么不是抢劫 |
[02:01] | So why are we here? | 我们来干嘛? |
[02:02] | Robbery/homicide receivedfive new cases this weekend, | 抢劫杀人组这周有5个新案子 |
[02:06] | so commander taylor asked usto help him out. | 所以Taylor调度让我们来帮帮他们 |
[02:08] | Now,if y’allcould get started on something | 现在你们能去工作 |
[02:12] | and allow me to talkto sergeant gabriel alone for a moment,please? | 让我和Gabriel警佐单独谈谈好吗? |
[02:25] | So,you’re mad at me,is that it? | 你生我的气 是这样吗? |
[02:28] | No. | 不是 |
[02:29] | I’m — I’m confused. | 我…我很迷惑 |
[02:31] | I called youand nobody answered. | 我给你打电话但没人接 |
[02:33] | Do you seewhat I’m wearing here? | 你看到我穿的啥没? |
[02:35] | Or did you not read the scheduleI gave you this morning? | 还是你没看我今早给你的时间表? |
[02:37] | Where’d you put it? | 你放哪儿了? |
[02:38] | In your hand. | 你手里 |
[02:40] | Well,what was it? What’d it say? | 那是什么? 上面写什么了? |
[02:41] | It saidthat we were completing weapons of mass destructiontraining tonight, | 上面写我们今晚要完成大规模 杀伤性武器的训练 |
[02:45] | that our division deadlineis friday the 26th,two days from now. | 我们部门的截止日期是26号星期五 也就是2天以后 |
[02:49] | So that’sall finished,then? | 都结束了吧? |
[02:50] | No. No,we’re not finished. | 不 不 我们没结束 |
[02:52] | We were 17 minutes shortof finishing when you apparently demandedthat we be sent to you. | 我们还有17分钟就结束了 结果被你叫来 |
[02:56] | Now the whole squad has tostart the training over again from the beginning. | 现在我们要从头儿再训一次 |
[02:59] | Why is thiseven necessary? | 这有什么必要的啊? |
[03:01] | Because the federal governmentgives us a subsidy for each person thatcompletes the training. | 因为联邦政府给每个 完成训练的人有补贴 |
[03:05] | So it’s pope’sbudget stuff? | 这是Pope节省开支的主意? |
[03:07] | Yes,it is. | 是的 |
[03:12] | Shouldn’t you be in bed? | 你要不要上床躺会儿? |
[03:14] | No. | 不用 |
[03:15] | I should be having a wordwith the valet. | 我得跟这个泊车工谈谈 |
[03:21] | I-I didn’t see anything. | 我…我什么都没看见 |
[03:23] | I’m in and out of | carsall night,and I was 每 我一个晚上在泊车… |
[03:26] | I was in onewhen I pulled | around,and the officer,he 每 我停好一辆车就来了个警察 他… |
[03:30] | he told me that some guygot killed over there, | 他说有个人在这儿被杀了 |
[03:33] | and that,well,no cars couldgo out,and that’s not good. | 还说不能有车辆出去 这可不好 |
[03:37] | I mean,look — look athow many angry customers. | 我是说 看看…看看那边有多少 生气的顾客 |
[03:39] | My uncle,he’s gonna be really upset. | 我叔叔他一定气坏了 |
[03:41] | Your uncle? | 你叔叔? |
[03:42] | Yeah. He owns the lot. | 是 停车场是他的 |
[03:44] | I need to eitherbring people their cars or give themtheir keys back. | 我得把他们的车开进来 等他们走了再给他们钥匙 |
[03:49] | What is he doing? | 他在干嘛? |
[03:49] | Is that how it’s done here? | 这里是这么工作的? |
[03:51] | You park people’s cars,and then bring them backor give them their keys? | 你给他们停车 再把他们带过来 或把钥匙给他们? |
[03:54] | According to the placementof the vehicle. | 根据车辆停放的位置 |
[03:58] | What?! That — that’s mine. | 干嘛?! 那…那是我的 |
[03:59] | The victim’s keyswere by his body. | 死者的钥匙在他尸体旁边 |
[04:01] | He was walking to his car | 他去取车 |
[04:03] | when someone put a razor wirearound his neck and sawed throughhis jugular. | 然后一个人从背后用钢丝线 割断了他的颈静脉 |
[04:07] | And you saw nothing? | 你什么都没看到? |
[04:08] | No,no. | 不 没有 |
[04:10] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[04:11] | I must have been lookingthe other way or something. | 我一定是看着别的方向呢或 干别的去了 |
[04:18] | Dr. Morales,I am so sorry I’m late. | Morales医生 很抱歉我迟到了 |
[04:20] | I wasn’t feeling well. | 我不太舒服 |
[04:22] | Oh,hi,terrence. | 嗨 Terrence |
[04:25] | Sorry to hear you’re sick. | 你病了可真糟 |
[04:27] | You want me to check you out? | 要我给你检查下吗? |
[04:31] | Sorry. That didn’t sound right. | 抱歉 我说的好像不大对劲儿 |
[04:33] | Actually,doctor,I am feeling a little weird, | 医生我觉得有点儿怪 |
[04:36] | a-and the cold medicineI took seems to be makin’ my heartrace. Is that normal? | 我吃的感冒药让我心跳加速 这正常吗? |
[04:40] | Okay,first,stay over there, | 先站那边儿去 |
[04:44] | ’cause whatever you have,I don’t want it. | 不管你得了什么病 我可不想染上 |
[04:46] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[04:47] | You want to know my symptoms? | 想听听我的症状吗? |
[04:48] | Do you have insurance? | 你有医保吗? |
[04:49] | Yes,I do. | 是的 我有 |
[04:50] | Then see your own doctor. | 那自己去看医生吧 |
[04:51] | If you end up dying,I promise to find out why. | 如果你死了 我一定给你找出原因 |
[04:55] | May I see you for a moment,please? | 跟你谈谈好吗? |
[04:56] | Well,I’m just about to headinto an examination. | 我刚要验尸 |
[04:59] | Let me rephrasethat rhetorical question. | 我换个词再说一遍 刚才是跟你客气 |
[05:01] | I want to speakwith you…now. | 我要跟你谈谈…马上 |
[05:08] | Sergeant gabrieljust informed me you pulled your squadout of wmd training. | Gabrie警佐刚告诉我你把你的人 撤出了大规模杀伤性武器的训练 |
[05:12] | That’s right,because murder takes precedent over people walking aroundin hazmat suits. | 没错 因为谋杀比一堆人穿着 防毒服走来走去来的重要 |
[05:16] | We seriously needthe money the feds give us for bringing your squadinto wmd compliance. | 我们很需要联邦政府给的钱 所以你的人得去那个训练 |
[05:20] | And I seriously needto find someone who garrotes peoplein parking lots. | 我也很需要找出在停车场 勒死人的凶手 |
[05:24] | Which is more important? | 这件事更重要? |
[05:25] | Besides,you and I both know that my teamisn’t going anywhere where those stupidhazmat suits are necessary. | 另外 你和我都知道我们队 没处用到那些无聊的防毒服 |
[05:31] | Priority homicide must bebrought up to wmd qualification. | 重案组一定要参加 大规模杀伤性武器的训练 |
[05:34] | There is no way around that, | 没得选 |
[05:36] | so I’ve rescheduledthe training for tomorrow. | 所以我重新安排了一下 就在明天 |
[05:38] | – Tomorrow? – Yeah. | – 明天? – 是的 |
[05:39] | What if I don’t solve the murder by then? | 我要是那时候还没解决 这个案子呢? |
[05:41] | No. No way. | 不 不行 |
[05:42] | Or you can lose one memberof your squad permanently to counterterrorism. | 那么你就要永久性失去一个队员 到反恐部 |
[05:47] | Why do you keepthreatening me with that? | 你为什么要一直用这个吓我? |
[05:50] | And when I’m sick,too. | 连我生病了还要这样 |
[05:53] | She’s a little spitfire,isn’t she? | 她性子很烈 是吧? |
[05:59] | The garrote killed him, | 他是被绞死的 |
[06:01] | but these marks on his backlook to be from a taser. | 但后背这个痕迹 是电棒留下的 |
[06:06] | Someone zapped your victo take the fight out of him. | 有人这么做了 好让死者没办法挣扎 |
[06:09] | Not a bad plan. | 计划不赖 |
[06:10] | Buff guy here. | 这个家伙这么大块头 |
[06:12] | Also,mr. Cooper had dinner less than an hourbefore he was killed, | Cooper先生被杀前一小时吃了晚餐 |
[06:16] | maybe atan italian restaurant. | 也许是家意大利餐厅 |
[06:18] | Looks likepumpkin ravioli. | 看上去像南瓜饺子 |
[06:20] | I don’t often find itthis time of year. | 每年的这个时候可不多见 |
[06:22] | Some risotto,lots of bread. | 一些调味饭 不少面包 |
[06:26] | You sure this guywas a fitness instructor? | 你确定他是个健身教练? |
[06:28] | That’s an awful lot of carbs. | 这可含有不少的卡路里 |
[06:31] | Also looks like he had at leasta half a bottle of red wine and a dozen raw oysters. | 看上去至少还喝了半瓶红酒 吃了一打生蚝 |
[06:37] | Sounds romantic,doesn’t it? | 听起来蛮浪漫的 不是吗? |
[06:40] | Cooper’s credit cardsare maxed out,so he didn’t charge anythingthe night he was killed. | Cooper的信用卡透支了 他被杀那晚没花钱 |
[06:44] | But here’s somethinginteresting. | 但有趣的是 |
[06:46] | Up until last week,he made | daily withdrawalsof $500 每 直到上周他每天取500块 |
[06:49] | the maximum allowedwith his atm card. | 他银行卡的日可取最大限额 |
[06:51] | According to my math,that’s almost $20,000 in cash. | 我算了下 他差不多取了2万块 现金 |
[06:55] | Why would he needthat much money? | 他为什么要那么多钱? |
[06:57] | Blackmail. | 勒索 |
[06:58] | Expensive drug habit. | 吸毒 |
[07:00] | Any informationon our 911 call? | 报警电话哪儿有什么消息? |
[07:03] | A recording’s on the way. | 录音正送来 |
[07:04] | The owner of the phone,who denies making the call, | 拨那个电话的手机持有者 说他没报警 |
[07:07] | says that he was at a nearbyrestaurant having dinner at the time of the murder. | 谋杀发生的时候他正在 附近的餐馆吃饭 |
[07:11] | Three italian restaurantsin the vicinity of where mr. Muscles was found. | 肌肉男死的附近只有3家 意大利餐馆 |
[07:15] | Two serve raw oysters, | 两家提供生蚝 |
[07:16] | but only one,il primo, | 但只有一家 Il Primo |
[07:19] | had pumpkin ravioli on the menulast night -a special. | 昨晚提供南瓜饺子 —特别推荐 |
[07:23] | And a waiter recognizedour victim from his dmv photo. | 有个服务生认出了驾照上的照片 |
[07:27] | Said he had a hot blondewith him,and the babe paid. | 说他跟个性感金发女郎一起 还是那个宝贝儿付的钱 |
[07:32] | Please,please holdyour applause. | 拜托 拜托 先别鼓掌 |
[07:37] | A copy of the hot blonde’scredit-card receipt. | 那个性感女郎的信用卡收据副本 |
[07:41] | Thank you,thank you very much. | 谢谢 非常感谢 |
[07:46] | And the nameon the credit card? | 谁的信用卡? |
[08:02] | – Tiffany lewis? – Yes? | – 是的? |
[08:03] | I’m deputy chiefbrenda leigh johnson,L.A.P.D., | 我是洛杉矶警署副署长Brenda |
[08:05] | And this issergeant david gabriel. | 这是David Gabriel警佐 |
[08:08] | Oh,payback from when I sentsusan the fireman stripper. Is that it? | 哦 是不是我给Susan送了个 消防员脱衣舞男的回报? |
[08:13] | Actually,mrs.Lewis,we’re here to talk to youabout glen cooper. | 实际上 Lewis夫人 我们是来 跟你谈谈Glen Cooper的 |
[08:20] | Did you tell maria to putthe vodka in the freezer? | 你跟Maria说了把伏特加 放到冰箱里吧? |
[08:22] | Excuse me. | 抱歉 |
[08:23] | What is it,honey? | 怎么了 亲爱的? |
[08:24] | Did you tell maria to putthe vodka in the freezer? | 你跟Maria说了把伏特加 放到冰箱里吧? |
[08:27] | I did,bob. | 我说了 Bob |
[08:28] | Aren’t I a good girl? | 我是不是个好姑娘? |
[08:29] | Who are they? | 他们是谁? |
[08:30] | Um…mormons. | 厄…摩门教徒 |
[08:34] | Remember,we’re going outto dinner tonight. | 记得我们今晚要出去共进晚餐 |
[08:37] | I know. Very exciting. | 我知道 兴奋死了 |
[08:41] | So,I take it thatthe oysters and red wine that you had at il primowere not with your husband? | 看来你昨晚不是跟你丈夫 在Il Primo吃的生蚝和红酒喽? |
[08:46] | I can’t talk about thisright now. | 我现在不能说这个 |
[08:48] | Can you maybejust go away? | 你们能不能离开? |
[08:50] | Sure. | 可以 |
[08:51] | As long as you promiseto come downtown to my office in,say,two hours. | 只要你答应2小时内到我办公室去 |
[08:54] | We can continue thisin a more private setting. | 我们可以私下里继续这个话题 |
[08:56] | I’m kind of busy right now. | 我现在很忙 |
[08:58] | Or I can come back. It’s your choice. | 我也可以再来 你来选吧 |
[09:00] | Oh. What am I supposed to tell myhusband about where I’m going? | 我怎么跟我老公说我去哪儿? |
[09:05] | Whatever you usuallytell him,mrs.Lewis. | 你平常都怎么说的 Lewis夫人 |
[09:22] | What now,mr. Howard? | 又怎么了 Howard先生? |
[09:23] | I’m sorryto bother you again. | 很抱歉又打扰你了 |
[09:25] | I need another E.T.A. On when you think the doctor might be readyto see ms. Johnson. | 我得让你再估计下 医生什么时候有空看Johnson小姐 |
[09:29] | Any…moment. | 任何…时刻 |
[09:31] | Just a little more patience,please,okay? | 请再耐心等下 好吗? |
[09:43] | Really soon. | 很快 |
[09:44] | We have been waiting45 minutes. | 我们已经等了45分钟了 |
[09:47] | That’s why they call ita waiting room. | 所以才叫等候室 |
[09:55] | Deputy chief johnson. | Johnson副局长 |
[09:57] | Yes,sergeant. | 是的 警佐 |
[09:59] | Oh. All right. | 哦 好的 |
[10:01] | I’ll be thereas soon as I can. | 我尽快赶来 |
[10:03] | Bye. | 再见 |
[10:05] | Brenda,wait. | Brenda 等等 |
[10:08] | Hey,hey. | 嘿 嘿 |
[10:09] | You’re sick. | 你病了 |
[10:11] | I’m feelin’ fine now, | 我现在感觉好了 |
[10:13] | and I only have 24 hours to finish this case beforemy squad has to play war games, | 在我的队员去玩儿战争游戏前 我只有24小时来解决这个案子 |
[10:17] | and,honestly,it is just a little cold. | 而且 没啥的 就是小感冒 |
[10:19] | You don’t have a runny nose. You don’t have a cough. | 你没流鼻涕 也没咳嗽 |
[10:21] | The cold medicine keeps thatfrom happening. | 那是因为吃了感冒药 |
[10:23] | Look,just don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[10:25] | If I get another fever, we’ll — we’ll see. | 我要是再发烧 咱再决定看不看医生 |
[10:30] | I’ll see you at home. | 回家见 |
[10:39] | Sir. | 先生 |
[10:40] | Sir,you can’t go back there! | 先生 你不能进去 |
[10:56] | Uh,chief,tiffany lewis’credit-card statements. | 队长 Tiffany Lewis的信用卡记录 |
[11:00] | I faxedglen cooper’s picture to the other restaurantswhere they ate, | 我把Glen Cooper的照片传真给了 其他几家他们去过的餐馆 |
[11:03] | and last night’s meal wasn’ttheir first dinner for two. | 昨晚并不是第一次他俩一起吃饭 |
[11:06] | Plus,there are severalfive-star hotel charges,all here in town. | 还有 还有些5星级宾馆的消费记录 都在市里 |
[11:11] | Well,thank you. | 谢谢 |
[11:15] | All right,then,mrs.Lewis. | 好了 Lewis太太 |
[11:17] | Okay,I admit it. | 好了 我承认 |
[11:21] | You admit to what,exactly? | 你承认什么 具体点儿? |
[11:23] | I’m having an affairwith glen. | 我在跟Glen偷情 |
[11:25] | I know I shouldn’t be,but I didn’t know that it wasillegal in california. | 我知道不应该这样 但我不知道在加州这还违法 |
[11:29] | Honestly,I think that I’mbeing picked on for some reason. | 说实话 你们挑我抓实是有原因的 |
[11:35] | Oh,mrs. Lewis,it isn’t against the law to,uh,have an affair. | Lewis太太 偷情不违法 |
[11:41] | Really? | 真的? |
[11:42] | Really. | 真的 |
[11:43] | Oh,my god,you don’t knowhow you guys just scared me. | 老天 你们不知道 把我吓成啥样儿了 |
[11:47] | I almost peed a little. | 我都尿出来了 |
[11:50] | You’re not gonna tellmy husband,are you? | 你们不会告诉我老公吧? |
[11:52] | I mean,he has a temper,and I didn’t mean to starthaving an affair. | 他脾气很大 而且我也不是 故意要偷情的 |
[11:55] | It just happened. | 就那么发生了 |
[11:57] | And then it kept happening. | 然后就不断发生 |
[11:59] | I think it’s because guys just want to have sex with me,damn it. | 我想大概因为男人们就是 想和我上床 妈的 |
[12:03] | As long as youcompletely cooperate,I see no reasonto inform your husband. | 只要你老老实实合作 我就不告诉你老公 |
[12:07] | Thank god. | 感谢上帝 |
[12:09] | Our prenup’sreally bad for me. | 我们的婚前协议对我很不利 |
[12:12] | When you and mr. Cooper were leaving the restaurantlast night, | 你昨晚和Cooper先生 离开餐馆的时候 |
[12:14] | did you noticeanything suspicious? | 有没有注意到什么可疑的? |
[12:16] | Oh,I wouldn’t know. | 哦 我没注意 |
[12:19] | Let me think. | 让我想想 |
[12:20] | We left the restaurant,he walked me to my car, | 我们离开餐馆 他送我上车 |
[12:23] | he kissed me good night,and I went home. | 我们接吻互道晚安 然后我就回家了 |
[12:26] | Seems normal. | 看上去蛮正常的 |
[12:28] | You didn’t valet your car? | 你没泊车? |
[12:29] | Last time I valeted my car,the attendant guy stole my pot, | 我上次找人泊车 结果大麻给人偷了 |
[12:34] | so I don’t valet anymore. | 所以我再不泊车了 |
[12:37] | Are you sure your husbanddidn’t know about your affair? | 你确定你老公不知道你在偷情? |
[12:40] | Oh,no. | 哦 不 |
[12:42] | If he knew that glen and iwere screwin’ around,bob would be just furious. | 如果Bob知道我跟Glen到处乱搞 他肯定会气爆了 |
[12:46] | Why are you so interestedin all of this? | 你为什么对这这么感兴趣? |
[12:49] | Well,I’m sorryto tell you this,tiffany, | 很抱歉告诉你这个 Tiffany |
[12:51] | but,um,last night,glen cooper was murdered in | a parking lot outsidethe restaurant where 每 昨晚Glen Cooper在餐馆旁边的 停车场里被谋杀了 |
[12:56] | murdered? | 谋杀? |
[12:57] | You mean like… | 你是说… |
[12:59] | somebody killed him? | 有人杀了他? |
[13:02] | Yes. | 是的 |
[13:03] | I’m so sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[13:04] | No,there –there must be a mistake. | 不 一定是搞错了 |
[13:07] | That’s wrong! | 搞错了! |
[13:09] | We’re very sorry,mrs. Lewis. | 我们非常抱歉 Lewis太太 |
[13:11] | Oh. Oh,my god! | 哦 老天! |
[13:13] | Oh,my god! Oh,my god! | 老天! 老天! |
[13:15] | Oh,my god! | 老天! |
[13:17] | Oh,no! | 哦 不! |
[13:19] | Oh,my god! | 老天! |
[13:22] | Oh,no. | 哦 不 |
[13:27] | Chief,we got confirmation that,during the murder, | 头儿 我们确认了谋杀发生那会儿 |
[13:29] | when the 911 call was made,the owner of this cellphone was sitting at the chef’stable of chez bohemia. | 报警电话响时 那个手机持有者正在 Chez Bohemia餐馆里和主厨吃饭 |
[13:34] | He claims his cellphonewas in his car 每 他说他的电话在车里 | |
[13:35] | the same lotwhere the body was found. | 车就停在谋杀发生的那个停车场 |
[13:37] | ***** | 正在查指纹 |
[13:38] | Only one other personhad access to that phone during the timeof the murder. | 谋杀发生那会儿只有一个人 能拿到那电话 |
[13:41] | Our valet parker,kenny woods. | 泊车公 Kenny Woods |
[13:44] | I just dumped him in theinterview room with provenza. | 我刚把他丢到审讯室 交给Provenza去了 |
[13:46] | So,what’d I miss? | 有啥我不知道? |
[13:47] | Hot,married girlfriend of the victimnamed tiffany. | 死者性感的已婚女友 Tiffany |
[13:51] | I think she wanted me. | 我想她喜欢我 |
[13:53] | Thank you,detective sanchez,for keeping us up to date. | 谢谢你 Sanchez探员 为我们做的实况汇报 |
[13:55] | Perhaps you can find out wheretiffany’s husband was last night | 你去查查Tiffany的老公 昨晚在哪儿 |
[13:58] | and what he was doing duringthe time of the murder? | 还有谋杀那会儿他在干吗? |
[14:01] | More about mr. Woods,please. | 请多说说Woods先生的事 |
[14:03] | Okay,I spoke to mr. Lang,the owner of the parking lotwhere kenny works, | 好的 我跟Lang先生谈了下 他是Kenny工作的停车场的老板 |
[14:07] | and when I asked himabout the toyota section, | 我跟他提起丰田车区 |
[14:10] | which is where the 911 callersaid someone was being murdered,mr. Lang laughed. | 正是有人报警有人被杀害 的地方的时候 他大笑起来 |
[14:14] | He said the only onewho has a toyota section is his nephew kenny. | 他说谁要是开丰田 那一定是他侄子Kenny |
[14:18] | He also says that kenny hasobsessive-compulsive disorder, | 他还说Kenny患有强迫性 精神失调症 |
[14:22] | which is a fancy wayof saying he’s a control freak. | 大概就是说他是个 控制欲很强的疯子 |
[14:25] | Now,he takessome medication for it. | 他现在在吃药 |
[14:27] | I could find out the nameif you’d like. | 你要的话我可以给你查查药名 |
[14:30] | No,thanks,lieutenant. | 不用了 谢谢 中尉 |
[14:32] | Does mr. Woods have a previous relationshipwith the L.A.P.D.? | Woods先生以前有没有 和洛杉矶警署打过交道? |
[14:35] | Seems our valetdoesn’t like it when people pull out ofhis parking lot the wrong way, | 好像那个泊车工不喜欢人们 取车的时候错误操作 |
[14:39] | whatever the hellthat means. | 不知道这是什么意思 |
[14:41] | L.A.P.D. Picked him upfor two little dust-ups with some customers. | 警署抓过他两次 和顾客打架 |
[14:44] | And our little weirdois sticking to his story. | 这个怪人坚持他先前的口供 |
[14:47] | Well,then,I’ll have tomake his stay here very welcoming,then,won’t I? | 我得好好招待他 不是吗? |
[14:51] | Thank you,lieutenant. | 谢谢你 中尉 |
[14:53] | 911,what is your emergency? | 911 您有什么紧急情况? |
[14:55] | I just saw some-body strangle somebody in the — the toyota section of the parking lot. | 我看到一个人在停车场的丰田车 附近勒死另一个人 |
[15:01] | And what is your location,sir? | 你的位置是 先生? |
[15:02] | Lang’s valet,e-east of grand. | Lang氏泊车处 Grand酒店东边 |
[15:04] | Emergency vehicles are on — | 应急警车在… |
[15:06] | there are morethan a few similarities between this callerand you,kenny. | 打电话这人说的跟你还真像 |
[15:10] | He reports a manbeing murdered in the toyota sectionof your parking lot, | 他说一个男人在停车场 丰田车附近被杀 |
[15:13] | and you made the callon this cellphone, | 又是用这个电话打的 |
[15:16] | which happened to be lockedin one of the cars you valeted. | 恰巧又在你泊的一辆车里 |
[15:19] | I — I-I didn’t — I didn’t make any call. | 我…我…我什么电话都没打 |
[15:22] | The caller also stammers. | 打电话那人也结巴 |
[15:25] | I… | 我… |
[15:27] | I didn’t make any call. | 我什么电话都没打 |
[15:29] | These are the fingerprints that were found on the cellphonethat made the 911 call. | 这是我们在报警 手机上提取的指纹 |
[15:34] | And these are your fingerprints. | 这是你的指纹 |
[15:35] | They match. | 它们吻合 |
[15:37] | Maybe the phone was on the seatand I moved it. | 可能电话在座位上 然后我移了下 |
[15:39] | Ah,you’ve got a bit ofa temper,don’t you,kenny boy? | 你脾气还真大 是不是 Kenny小子? |
[15:42] | Rap sheet says herethat you’ve been picked up twice for some pretty nasty argumentswith customers. | 犯罪记录上可有你两次因为 和顾客打架而被抓 |
[15:47] | I do nothave a-a-a temper! | 我脾气不…不…大! |
[15:49] | It’s justthere’s a certain way that cars need to be put inand brought out, | 停车和取车都必须 遵循特定的方式 |
[15:54] | and other people,they don’t always understand the challengesof valet parking! | 但就是有人不明白 我们泊车的辛苦! |
[15:59] | Did the man who had his throatcut in your lot last night not understandthose challenges? | 昨天喉咙被割断的那人 是不是也不理解你们的辛苦? |
[16:02] | Did you two argue? | 你们有没有吵架? |
[16:03] | What? No! | 什么? 不! |
[16:05] | Seriously,why — why would you thinksuch things about me? | 说真的 你们干吗要那么想我? |
[16:08] | Because you’re not tellin’ methe truth,kenny! | 因为你没说实话 Kenny! |
[16:10] | And I have to consider why, | 我得想想为什么 |
[16:11] | and one possibilityis that you killed mr. Cooper | 其中一个可能性 就是你杀了Cooper先生 |
[16:13] | because he interferedwith the way you ran the lot. | 因为他没守 你在停车场的运作规矩 |
[16:15] | I made the call,okay? | 电话是我打的 可以了吗? |
[16:18] | But I didn’t –I didn’t kill him! | 但我没有…我没杀他! |
[16:21] | I’m not saying anything elseuntil after I floss. | 我得先用牙线刷牙 要不然我不会再说什么 |
[16:25] | I-I can’t –I can’t say anything else. | 我…我不能… 我说不出什么了 |
[16:27] | I need to — I need to brushmy teeth and floss. | 我得…我得用牙线刷牙 |
[16:29] | Why can’t you say anything else? | 你为什么说不出其他的? |
[16:30] | You made the call. | 你打的电话 |
[16:32] | You saw glen cooper die. | 你看着Glen Cooper死的 |
[16:34] | Did you see the killer,too? | 你是不是也看到凶手了? |
[16:35] | – Were you threatened in some way? – No. | – 你是不是被恐吓了? – 不是 |
[16:37] | Mr. Cooper was attacked,so you grabbed a set of keys andyou locked yourself in a car. | Cooper先生被袭击了 所以你就 抓了把钥匙把你自己锁车里 |
[16:42] | And the killer threatened youas you drove away. | 凶手一恐吓你 你就开车跑掉 |
[16:44] | Is that it? | 是不是这样? |
[16:45] | Can you identify him? | 你能认出他来吗? |
[16:46] | No. | 不 |
[16:48] | No,no,no. | 不 不 不 |
[16:52] | I’m — I’m sorry. | 我…我很抱歉 |
[16:54] | Can I just –just park cars? | 我能不能…只泊车? |
[16:56] | – The answer to that,kenny,is yes. – Okay. | – 可以 Kenny – 好的 |
[16:59] | I can’t compel youto tell me anything. | 我不能强迫你说话 |
[17:03] | Just remember one thing 每 记住一件事 | |
[17:06] | killers don’t likeleaving eyewitnesses around, | 凶手可不喜欢目击证人活着 |
[17:09] | especially ones who’ve beentalking to the police. | 尤其是那些跟警察谈过的 |
[17:12] | So you be carefulin your parking lot tonight. | 你今晚泊车的时候小心点 |
[17:15] | Wait. | 等等 |
[17:16] | Don’t youhave to protect me? | 你们不保护我吗? |
[17:17] | – From who? – From that guy! | – 防谁? – 因为那个男的! |
[17:19] | So we’re looking for a man? | 我们追的是个男人? |
[17:20] | What did he look like,kenny? | 他长什么样 Kenny? |
[17:21] | How big was he? How old? | 他多高? 多大? |
[17:24] | No,no,no,no,no. | 不 不 不 不 不 |
[17:27] | No. | 不 |
[17:29] | He will kill me if I talk. | 我要是说了他会杀了我的 |
[17:32] | Oh,my god. | 老天 |
[17:33] | Oh! Oh. Look,um… | 哦! 哦 听着… |
[17:39] | I think — I think I’d ratherjust stay here tonight. | 我觉得…我觉得我今晚还是 待在这儿吧 |
[17:44] | Please. | 求你了 |
[17:47] | I’ll see if I can pullsome strings. | 我想办法疏通一下 |
[17:49] | Oh. Oh,my god. | 哦 老天 |
[17:53] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[18:05] | I know I should’ve rescheduledwith the doctor, | 我知道我应该重新跟医生约 |
[18:07] | but I think I figured outwhat’s going on here. | 但我觉得我知道我怎么了 |
[18:11] | Palpitations,fever,feeling faint — | 心悸 发烧 无力 |
[18:13] | you have a diagnosisthat covers all that? | 你诊断出啥病 拥有这么多症状? |
[18:17] | Cold medicine plus stress. | 感冒药和压力搞出来的 |
[18:22] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[18:23] | Lowering your pressure at workcouldn’t hurt, | 降低工作压力很好 |
[18:25] | but you still have tosee a doctor because I don’t think stresscauses fevers. | 但你还是要去看医生 我不认为压力能导致发烧 |
[18:28] | That’s from the cold,which is on its way out. | 那是因为感冒 我快好了 |
[18:30] | I can tell. | 我能感觉出来 |
[18:36] | So… | 那么… |
[18:40] | let’s talk aboutthe anxiety. | 我们来说说焦虑 |
[18:42] | You deal with murdersall the time, | 你总是跟谋杀打交道 |
[18:43] | and it doesn’t usuallyget you this stressed out, | 也没见你这么烦过 |
[18:47] | so…what’s up? | 怎么了? |
[18:51] | Budget issues. | 开支问题 |
[18:52] | Pope’s makin’ — | Pope他… |
[18:54] | he’s makin’ my squad go through weaponsof mass destruction training for some federal subsidies. | 他让我的人搞什么大规模杀伤性 武器训练 就为了政府补贴 |
[18:59] | Eight hours in thoseridiculous hazmat suits. | 8小时都穿着那个荒唐的防毒服 |
[19:02] | Startin’ tomorrow,they’re allgonna be runnin’ around some potentialterrorist target, | 从明天开始他们就要去追查 什么有潜在性威胁的恐怖分子 |
[19:07] | leavin’ me to solve this murdercompletely on my own… | 剩我一个人去办这个谋杀案… |
[19:11] | with provenza,who I guessis too old for wmd. | 还有Provenza 我想他是太老了 所以去不了那个训练 |
[19:16] | It’s just — you see how upsettin’ that is? | 就是…你知道有多烦了吧? |
[19:20] | Do you see it? | 知道了吗? |
[19:21] | Right. | 是的 |
[19:22] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[19:23] | You know,I think I know a wayyou can work the murder | 我想我有个办法让你 既办谋杀案 |
[19:26] | and keep your whole teamall in the same place. | 又让你的人跟你一起 的方法 |
[19:30] | The floor of this building is not a proper placefor wmd training. | 这栋楼的这层不适合搞 大规模杀伤性武器训练 |
[19:33] | Oh,well,according toyour qualification manual,which is whatI’m going by, | 根据你的指导手册 我马上要引用的 |
[19:38] | “any emergency trainingto be completed by said group “ | 任何有待完成的紧急训练 |
[19:41] | may be conducted in anyand all government-owned”and operated venues, | 可能在任何政府所有以及 管辖的地域进行 |
[19:44] | not excluding those which might themselves betargets in a terrorist attack.” | 不包括那些可能的恐怖袭击目标 |
[19:48] | That sounds like parker centerto me. | 我觉得这里就能训练 |
[19:50] | You’re deliberatelymisinterpreting the text. | 你故意误解文章的内容 |
[19:51] | Just so you know,for the next7 hours and 38 minutes,this squad is mine. | 接下来的7小时38分钟 这个小组归我管 |
[19:56] | That headgear comes off,if I see one person’s face,even a fingernail,no qualification. | 每个人得戴好面罩 如果谁露出了脸 即使是指甲 一律取消资格 |
[20:01] | And at some point,we have to rescue someone. | 在某些程度上讲 我们有救人的职责在身 |
[20:02] | I’ll leave when up to you. | 干还是不干 就看你了 |
[20:03] | Chief,don’t worry. | 组长 别担心 |
[20:05] | I’m gonna take the lead here. | 我会带好头 |
[20:07] | We’re good. | 会好的 |
[20:09] | Mr. Cox,I am happy to help youin any way I can. | Cox先生 我很乐意以任何我可以的方式帮助你 |
[20:13] | I could do that more effectivelyif I could talk to my squad. | 如果我能和我小组对话 我的工作效率将大增 |
[20:16] | Oh. Use this. | 啊 用这个 |
[20:18] | They’re on channel 4. | 4频道 |
[20:20] | Really,making me use that radiosystem — it complicates my job. | 真要让我用那些无线电设备 工作会变的复杂 |
[20:25] | And what about my job?! | 那我的工作呢 |
[20:27] | Which is to ensure this squadknows what | measures to take in the event of,say 每 我的工作就是确保这个小队 |
[20:29] | I don’tknow — a nuclear disaster. | 在核灾难的时候知道 该采取什么措施 |
[20:31] | Sir,this is a homicidedivision,not a bomb squad. | 老大 这可是重案组 不是爆破小组 |
[20:35] | Well,according to the paperworkI have,it’s both. | 根据我掌握的文件 两样都是 |
[20:40] | What paperwork? | 什么文件? |
[20:42] | What is he talking — what is he talking about?! | 他在说什么! |
[20:48] | What is he talking about? | 他啥意思! |
[20:50] | We just needto finish training. | 我们得完成训练 |
[20:53] | Chief ! I checked into tiffany — | 组长 我检查了Tiffany家 |
[20:55] | detective sanchez,use your inside voice,please. | Sanchez探员 别那么大声行不? |
[20:58] | Sorry. | 很抱歉 |
[20:59] | I checked intotiffany’s husband,bob. | 我检查了Tiffany丈夫 Bob |
[21:01] | The night before last, he hasan alibi — out to dinner. | 前天晚上 他外出就餐 有不在场证明 |
[21:04] | And I looked intohis finances. | 我调查了他的财政状况 |
[21:06] | He’s an efficiency expert with a highly successful consulting firm. | 他是位很效率专家 拥有一家很成功的咨询公司 |
[21:11] | And his prenup with tiffany –watertight. | 他和Tiffany签署的婚前协议 绝对把钱抓得滴水不漏 |
[21:14] | I did a phone dump on lewis’landlines and cellphones — | 我调查了Lewis家的座机和手机 的通话记录 |
[21:17] | calls from mrs.Lewisto glen cooper, | 都是Lewis夫人和 Glen Cooper的通话 |
[21:19] | but nothingout of the ordinary like private detectivesor divorce attorneys. | 但没有任何例如私人侦探啊 离婚律师 之类的反常电话 |
[21:23] | If tiffany charged her affairon their joint credit cards, | 如果Tiffany用他们二人联名 的信用卡去鬼混 |
[21:27] | it’s all overtheir statements. | 他们的口供上都是这么说的 |
[21:29] | Lieutenant tao,could you please checkmr. Lewis’ office lines? | Tao中尉 你能查下 Lewis先生的办公室电话纪录吗? |
[21:33] | Thank you. | 谢了 |
[21:34] | – And,uh,lieutenant provenza — – yeah. | – 啊 Provenza中尉 – 是 |
[21:36] | Lieutenant provenza,how’sour parking attendant doing? | Provenza中尉 我们的泊车工呢 |
[21:39] | Oh,he’s still here. | 他还在这里 |
[21:40] | Robbery/homicide’swatching him for us. | 盗窃凶杀组的人 帮我们看着他 |
[21:44] | Look,alibi or not — alibi or not, I think thatwe should have mr. Lewis, | 听着 不管他有没有不在场证明 我们都应该带 |
[21:50] | tiffany’s husband,pop in for a visit. | Tiffany的丈夫Bob过来问好 |
[21:52] | But I can’t send any of youto go pick him up, | 但我又不能派你们 任何一个去接他 |
[21:55] | and I can’t sendlieutenant provenza by himself. | 我又不能派Provenza中尉 一个人过去 |
[21:57] | Oh,this is a nightmare! | 啊 真是噩梦啊 |
[22:03] | Sergeant gabriel,what did mr. Cox mean when he says,according to his paperwork, | Gabriel警官 Cox先生说 “根据他手上的文件” |
[22:09] | y’all are priority homicide and a bomb squad? | “你们既是重案组的人 也是爆破组的人” 这是啥意思? |
[22:14] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[22:15] | Chief,now,don’t get mad. | 头儿 别发火 |
[22:18] | My entire divisionis officially part of the L.A.P.D.’Scounterterrorism bureau? | 我的整个部门咋都正式 被洛杉矶警察局的反恐部管辖了呢? |
[22:24] | Well,not provenza. | Provenza不算 |
[22:25] | When were you gonna tell meabout this? | 你准备什么时候告诉我这些的? |
[22:27] | Look,I-it’s onlya paper change. | 只是文件上的变更而以 |
[22:29] | It’s so minor,I didn’t think you’d notice. | 鸡毛蒜皮到 我以为你都不会发现 |
[22:31] | There are five peoplewalkin’ around my murder room in noisy,plastic suits. | 有5个人 穿着吵到死的 塑料服在办公室里走来走去 |
[22:35] | How could I not notice? | 我怎么发现不了呢? |
[22:37] | You know,honestly,when sergeant gabriel came up with the idea | 你知道的 诚实说 当Gabriel警佐提出这个 |
[22:40] | for these transfers to save your sectionfrom budget cuts, | 变更的方法的时候 是为了让你们免收节省开支之苦 |
[22:44] | by the way,I thought you’d be happy — | 我以为你会高兴 |
[22:45] | – what are you doing? – I’m dizzy,and my heart’s pounding. | – 你在干嘛? – 头昏眼花 心怦怦跳 |
[22:49] | It only happens whenI get really,really mad. | 只有在我非常非常愤怒的时候 才会这样 |
[22:52] | I thought it was a reactionto my cold medicine. | 我还以为是 感冒药的效力 |
[22:55] | Did we establish that youactually have a cold? | 我们说过你有着凉了吗? |
[22:57] | I’ve been gettin’ fevers. | 我一直在发烧 |
[22:59] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[23:00] | Have you consideredseeing a doctor? | 想过找个医生看看不? |
[23:03] | And when do I have timeto do that,will? | 我哪来时间看医生啊 Will |
[23:05] | If lieutenant provenzaand i are the entirepriority homicide division | 如果整个重案组就是 我跟Provenza中尉俩人 |
[23:08] | and I have todo everything myself without | any help from anybodyand budget cuts 每 那么我就要在无人帮忙的情况下 一切都拿来自己做 还要节省什么开支… |
[23:12] | – don’t overreact. – And I’m not overreacting! | – 别反应过度 – 我没有! |
[23:15] | Uh,excuse me. Is this a bad time? | 抱歉 现在不是时候吗? |
[23:17] | No,chief johnsonwas just leaving. | Johnson副局长正要离开 |
[23:19] | Actually,it was herwho I came to speak to. | 事实上 我是来找她的 |
[23:22] | I’ve been watching this kenny,your valet guy. | 我们帮你监管的这个人 这个泊车的人 |
[23:24] | We just pulled inthis bob lewis character,who sergeant gabrielasked me to pick up. | 我们还带这个叫Bob Lewis的人进局 是Gabriel警佐让我去带他过来的 |
[23:29] | I was wondering what you want usto do with the two of them. | 我想知道 我们该怎么处理这两个人 |
[23:33] | Thank you,commander,for all your help. | 谢谢你的帮忙 指挥官 |
[23:36] | If you could please make surethat kenny woods makes it into the electronicsroom with lieutenant provenza | 请你确保让Kenny Woods跟随 Provenza中尉到影音监控室 |
[23:42] | and set up mr. Lewisin one of our interview rooms,that would be very helpful. | 然后带Lewis先生到我们的审问室 这就帮了我们大忙 |
[23:47] | Excuse me. | 失陪了 |
[23:56] | Why am I here? | 我为什么要来这里? |
[23:58] | Do I need to have my lawyermeet me? | 我需要找来我的律师吗? |
[24:00] | Well,um,if you really think that waitin’for legal representation’s the best use of your time, | 如果你认为等待法律陈述 算是利用你时间的最好方式 |
[24:05] | mr. Lewis, we could certainly do that, | Lewis先生 你当然可以那样 |
[24:07] | but knowin’ that, uh,you’re an efficiency expert, | 但要知道 你是位效率专家 |
[24:10] | I wrote down all the questionsthat I wanted to ask you. | 我写下了所有要问你的问题 |
[24:12] | I thought maybe thatyou could look them over and decide about whether or notyou wanted a lawyer. | 我想也许可以看看 然后再决定是否请律师 |
[24:17] | Let’s justget this over with. | 那还是快点解决这件事 |
[24:22] | “where were…” | “哪…” |
[24:26] | uh,”where were youthe night before last?” | 前天晚上你在哪? |
[24:30] | That’s wednesday,the 24th. | 周三 24号 |
[24:33] | Business dinnerat mastro’S. | 在0astro的商务聚餐 |
[24:36] | You want further details,I’ll have my assistante-mail you,okay? | 需要更多细节 我让我的助手发邮件给你可以吗? |
[24:41] | “Do you… harm the war?” | “你危害了战争吗?” |
[24:46] | You’re kidding,right? | 你搞笑吧你? |
[24:48] | “Do you know this man?” | “你认识这个人吗?” |
[24:51] | What man? | 谁? |
[24:53] | Oh,sorry. | 不好意思 |
[24:56] | here. This man. | 这里 这位 |
[24:58] | Oh,yeah,that’s my wife’sfitness trainer,jeff or chuckor something. | 这是我妻子的健身教练 叫Jeff 还是叫Chuckor |
[25:02] | Actually,his name is glen cooper. | 事实上 他叫Glen Cooper |
[25:03] | Oh. That’s right. Glen. | 哦 对 Glen |
[25:05] | And he was found deadthe night of the 24th outside il primo,a restaurant downtown. | 他在24号在市中心的 Il Primo餐馆外被杀 |
[25:10] | That’s too bad. | 太糟糕了 |
[25:12] | Tiffany was really,uh,tightening up her stomach. | Tiffany还真的挺喜欢他的 |
[25:16] | Uh…what isthis last question? | 最后一个问题是什么? |
[25:19] | “Do you know aboutthe affect?” | “你知道这的影响吗?” |
[25:22] | Affair? | 外遇? |
[25:24] | That’s seriouslysupposed to be an “r”? | 那个字母是”r”? |
[25:26] | That is illegible. | 太那辨认了 |
[25:29] | Wait a minute. What affair? | 等等 什么外遇? |
[25:40] | You recognize him? | 你认出了他? |
[25:41] | Is this the guy? | 是这个人? |
[25:43] | The only way we cankeep you safe,kenny,is if you help uscatch the killer. | 唯一让你自己安全的方法 就是帮我们找到凶手 |
[25:47] | So is this the guy or not? | 那是不是这个人? |
[25:54] | No. | 不是 |
[25:55] | No,it’s –that’s– that’s not him. | 不 不是他 |
[25:58] | Do you think someonecould swing by my house and getmy electric toothbrush? | 谁能跑去我家 把我的电动牙刷拿来? |
[26:02] | I-I-I’m supposed to use ittwo minutes in the morning,two minutes at night. | 我本该早上晚上各用2分钟 |
[26:05] | Also,my floss –mint,waxed. | 还有我的牙线 薄荷味 上蜡的 |
[26:08] | You can get thatat any drugstore. | 你可以在任何药店买到 |
[26:11] | Yeah,I’ll get right on that. | 是啊 马上去买 |
[26:15] | You didn’t notice all thesecharges on your credit cards? | 这些费用都是用你的信用卡 支付 你就没有注意到吗? |
[26:17] | I have a business managerwho takes care of the bills. | 我的商务经理来处理 这些帐单 |
[26:22] | I hire a lot of peopleto do a lot of things. | 我雇佣许多人 各司其职 |
[26:26] | Well,I hope she gother money’s worth. | 看来她这些钱没有白花 |
[26:32] | So,are we done here? | 我们的问答结束了吗? |
[26:34] | Yes,sir. | 是的 先生 |
[26:53] | Uh,chief,I looked into those — | 组长 我调查了… |
[26:54] | Chief,I am s– | 组长 啊– |
[26:57] | I am so sorry that you had to find outabout this transfer this way. | 很抱歉让你以这样的方式 得知调配的事情 |
[27:01] | We’ve — everyone –we all thought chief pope had already told youabout his — his decision. | 我们都以为Pope局长已经 把他的决定告诉你了呢 |
[27:06] | Chief pope’s decision? | Pope局长的决定 |
[27:08] | Sergeant,even withyour face covered up and your voice distortedby that stupid mask, | 警佐 即使你的脸都被盖住 |
[27:13] | you are stilla terrible liar. | 你的声音因那愚蠢的面罩 而变声 你还是个差劲的说谎者 |
[27:15] | Now,stick to the case. | 现在 说回这个案件 |
[27:18] | I looked into lewis’ story, | 我调查过Lewis的口供 |
[27:20] | and,in fact,he was at mastro’s having dinnerat the time of the murder. | 事实上 案件发生之时候 他正在Mastro餐馆晚餐 |
[27:24] | That’s no surprise. | 这并不奇怪 |
[27:25] | He doesn’tstrike me as the type of guy who could bring downsomeone like mr. Cooper. | 他不是那种能打倒Cooper先生 的那个身材的人 |
[27:28] | Well,a tasercould even things out. | 但是这也是用电击枪的动机 |
[27:30] | Yeah,but does he — | 是的 但是他 |
[27:31] | does he seem like the typeof guy that owns a taser? | 他看起来是那种有 电击枪的人吗? |
[27:34] | No,but — | 不 但是 |
[27:36] | no,but he seems likethe kind of guy who would hire someone who owns a taser. | 但他看起来绝对有可能 雇佣一个有电击枪的人 |
[27:47] | We still need a rescue of somekind,and I’m not planning it. | 我们仍需要进行个救援啥的 我还没安排好 |
[27:50] | As soon as I’m done with thismurder,I’ll get right on that. | 把谋杀案处理完后 我就马上帮手出主意 |
[27:52] | Great,and remember,thesepeople need to demonstrate they can save someone from, | 你的手下必须展示出他们有能力 |
[27:55] | one -a life-threatening attack,two — a riot,or three –a natural catastrophe. | 1- 危害生命的袭击 2- 暴乱 3- 自然灾害中救人的本领 |
[27:58] | I’ll leave it to youto decide how that’s done. | 把这些留给你决定怎么做 |
[28:00] | You have three hoursand six minutes left. | 你有3小时6分钟的时间准备 |
[28:04] | Lieutenant tao– lieutenant tao, | Tao中尉 Tao中尉 |
[28:06] | I need to knowwhat’s going on with the lewis’ phonesand computers,please. | 我需要知道Lewis的电话 和电脑调查的怎么样了 |
[28:11] | Okay. | 好的 |
[28:12] | Startingfrom the beginning — | 从头开始 |
[28:13] | no,no,no,no.The end. | 不不不 从结尾开始 |
[28:15] | Quick. Like a bunny. | 快点 快点 跟小兔儿一样快 |
[28:18] | Last tuesday,a call was placed from bob lewis’ office to the cellphone ofan eric ellis. | 上周2 有一个电话 从Lewis办公室打到Eric Ellis的手机 |
[28:23] | Now,eric ellis is not oneof our finest citizens. | 这个Eric Ellis可不是个 良好市民 |
[28:27] | Ellis has a record –few b&es,couple of assaults, presently unemployed, | Ellis有案底 几次入室抢劫 打架斗殴 目前失业 |
[28:31] | which makes the $10,000 deposited into his bank accounton the 22nd so interesting. | 22号却将1万美金存入了账户 这个很有意思 |
[28:36] | Could be payment for a hit. | 可能是买凶杀人的酬金 |
[28:38] | Which is why taylor’s guyspulled him in for us. | 也是为什么Taylor的伙计 把他带过来问话 |
[28:40] | Here’s ellis’ record with his booking photofor handy reference. | 这是Ellis的照片 仅供参考 |
[28:43] | Thank you,lieutenant. | 谢了 中尉 |
[28:48] | Oh! Oh,for heaven’s sake,sit down. | 看在上帝的份上 坐下 |
[28:52] | Mr. Ellis,I need to speak to you about where you were at 9:00last wednesday,the 24th. | Ellis先生 24号 周三晚上9点你在哪? |
[29:00] | You mean wednesdaythe 25th. | 你意思是25号周三 |
[29:01] | No,I mean wednesdaythe 24th,two nights ago. | 不 我意思是 周三是24号 两晚前 |
[29:05] | Well,I think I wasat the gym on the 25th. | 我认为25号我在体操馆 |
[29:07] | It’s the 24th,sir. | 24号 先生 |
[29:09] | And can anyonesubstantiate that? | 有人可以证实吗? |
[29:11] | Oh,you mean an alibi,right? | 你的意思是 你需要我的不在场证明 |
[29:14] | Yeah,people saw mewednesday night. | 是啊 周三晚上有人看见过我 |
[29:16] | Would one of those people happen to have beenmr. Bob lewis? | 你所说的那个人 是否碰巧就是Bob Lewis先生? |
[29:19] | Uh,never heard of no oneby the name of bob lewis…ever. | 我从未听说过这个 叫Bob Lewis的人 |
[29:25] | Really? Well,mr. Lewis’ phone recordsindicate otherwise, | 真的吗? 但是Lewis先生的 电话记录中却显示了另外一回事 |
[29:28] | and when I spoke to himearlier | about the murderof glen cooper 每 当我之前和他讨论过 Glen Cooper的谋杀案时 |
[29:31] | you spoke to mr. Lewisabout a murderer? | 和Lewis先生谈论过谋杀案? |
[29:35] | Yes. | 谈过 |
[29:37] | So,mr. Lewis isn’t dead? | Lewis没死? |
[29:42] | Now you’ve got it. | 对 你说对了 |
[29:43] | So,who got killed? | 谁被杀了? |
[29:45] | Glen cooper — mr.Lewis’wife’s boyfriend. | Lewis妻子的男朋友 |
[29:54] | On wednesday the 25th? | 在25号星期3被杀? |
[29:56] | It’s wednesday the 24th! | 那是24号星期3! |
[30:01] | Can I see a calendar? | 我能看下日历不? |
[30:21] | Can you explain that wholelawyer thing to me again? | 你现在能在跟我解释一遍 咋请律师不? |
[30:29] | You said you weren’t gonna tellmy husband about the affair. | 你说过你不会告诉我老公 我有外遇了 |
[30:33] | Uh,it was unavoidable. | 这是不可避免的 |
[30:34] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[30:36] | What am I supposed to do? | 我该怎么办啊? |
[30:38] | I told youabout bob’s temper. | 我告诉过你Bob的脾气 |
[30:40] | Why don’t you stay herefor a while until we’re ableto deal with your husband? | 那你先在这里待一会吧 等你老公气消一点 |
[30:45] | And,um,lieutenant provenza, | 还有 Provenza 中尉 |
[30:46] | if you could ask taylor to take kenny woodsto the restroom for a while, | 你能不能让Taylor把Kenny Wood 带到休息室待一会 |
[30:51] | and,uh,put mrs. Lewisinto interview room number 1. | 把Lewis太太带到1号问讯室 |
[30:55] | Yes,ma’am. | 好的 长官 |
[30:56] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[30:57] | My pleasure. | 乐意效劳 |
[31:07] | I’m workin’ real hardon gettin’ you an attorney, | 我正在努力帮你找律师 |
[31:09] | but it would help me a lotif I could take your picture. | 但是如果你愿意让我拍张照片 会让我方便很多 |
[31:12] | Is that okay? | 可以吗? |
[31:13] | Oh,sure. | 哦 没问题 |
[31:16] | No,uh,please stand. | 这样不行 请你站起来 |
[31:21] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[31:22] | Um,if you could,uh,walk over there to the corner. | 你能不能走到角落那边去? |
[31:27] | And,um… | 还有… |
[31:29] | that’s very nice. | 很好 |
[31:30] | Now,sort of,um… | 现在…要有点… |
[31:33] | slump against the wall, | 靠着墙壁微微的滑下来 |
[31:36] | and then slide down…to…the floor. | 然后滑到地板上 |
[31:43] | That’s good. | 这样好了 |
[31:44] | Now,uh,stretch your legs out. | 把脚伸直 |
[31:48] | Good. | 很好 |
[31:49] | Now,um,close your eyes. | 现在把眼镜闭上 |
[31:52] | Put your chin on your chest. | 下巴垂到胸前 |
[31:54] | Good. | 很好 |
[31:55] | Now,don’t move. | 现在不要动了 |
[32:00] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[32:01] | Thank you so much. | 非常谢谢你 |
[32:09] | Mr. Cox,I beg your pardon. | 不好意思 Cox先生 |
[32:11] | I seem to be havin’ troublecommunicatin’ with my squad. | 貌似我和我的小队 沟通不上了 |
[32:13] | I wonder if you might wantto take a look at that. | 能帮我看看这玩意 还能用不? |
[32:17] | Radio check. | 频道测试 |
[32:19] | I’ll be backin one minute. | 我马上就回来 |
[32:21] | Sure. | 好的 |
[32:38] | Take off — | 脱掉 |
[32:39] | take offthis ridiculous helmet! And the suit! | 脱掉这个搞笑的头盔 还有衣服 |
[32:42] | All of it! | 全部脱掉 |
[32:44] | For heaven’s sakes. | 看在老天的份上 |
[32:48] | Chief,this could endthe entire training session. | 队长 这样会搞砸整个训练的 |
[32:51] | Well,some things are moreimportant,lieutenant tao. | 有些事情更重要 Tao中尉 |
[32:54] | Now,buzz,I need you to put onthis hat and that suit. Hurry. | 现在 Buzz 我要你带上头盔 穿上衣服 快点 |
[32:58] | You want me to go out there andpretend to be lieutenant tao? | 你要我去那假装是Tao中尉? |
[33:00] | Yes. Exactly. | 是的 没错 |
[33:02] | Do I have to over-explain everything? | 是不是讲话的时候也要 格外的��嗦? |
[33:04] | Hey! | 嘿 |
[33:04] | No,just nod,but you have to do it quickly before mr. Cox realizesthat lieutenant tao is gone. | 不用 问到你 你就点头 你得快点 免得Cox发现Tao中尉不见了 |
[33:10] | I don’t know about this,chief. | 我也不知道 队长 |
[33:11] | As long as mr. Cox thinksthat buzz is you — | 只要Cox觉得Buzz是你… |
[33:18] | he thinks he’s someone elseon wednesday the 25th. | 他以为在25号星期三他是别人 |
[33:21] | You mean wednesdaythe 24th. | 你是说24号星期三 |
[33:23] | No,lieutenant,I mean wednesday the 25th. | 不 中尉 我是说25号星期三 |
[33:29] | Lieutenant,I took a picture,and I need youto help me with it. | 中尉 我拍了张照片 我要你帮忙 |
[33:52] | It’s fixed. | 修好了 |
[33:53] | Looks as if someonetook out the battery. | 看来有人把电池拿走了 |
[33:56] | Oh,for heaven’s sakes. | 哦 老天啊 |
[33:57] | How did that happen,I wonder? | 怎么会发生这种事呢 我搞不懂 |
[33:59] | Me too. | 我也是 |
[34:09] | Good news,mr. Woods. | 好消息 Woods先生 |
[34:11] | I believe we found the manresponsible for the murder you may or may nothave witnessed. | 我想我们找到了可能是你看到 或者没看到的凶杀案的凶手 |
[34:16] | No,no,I don’t wantto look at them. | 不要 不要 我不要看到他们 |
[34:18] | I don’t need youto give me an I.D.Anymore. | 我不需要你说出他的身份了 |
[34:21] | I just want you to feel safegoin’ back to work. | 我只要你安心地回去工作 |
[34:24] | I want you to take a lookat these photos and let me know if anythingjumps out at you, | 我想让你看一下这些照片 让我知道有没有想起什么来 |
[34:29] | and then…the floss is all yours. | 然后 这个牙线就是你的了 |
[34:33] | Waxed,mint. | 打过腊 薄荷味 |
[34:35] | You can use it all the way hometo your electric toothbrush. | 你可以一直在路上用 直到回家用你的电动牙刷 |
[34:41] | Photos. | 看照片 |
[34:51] | This one. | 就是他 |
[34:54] | When — whendid this happen? | 这是什么时候的事? |
[34:56] | Oh,uh,that happenedthis morning. | 哦 这是今天早上发生的 |
[35:00] | Yeah. Yeah. | 是的 是的 |
[35:01] | That’s –that’s the guy. | 就是这个人 |
[35:07] | I was — I was parkingan ’07 highlander when I pulled around,and there they were. | 我正要把一辆丰田汉兰达停好 当我开到附近的时候 就看到他们在那 |
[35:15] | And this guy,he — he wrapped something around the other guy’s neckand he pulled…hard. | 这个人 他用一个东西绕住他脖子 非常用力的拉 |
[35:22] | And I just — I — oh… | 然后我就…我… |
[35:25] | so you found a phone in the carthat you were parking. | 你说在你停的那辆车里 找到一个电话 |
[35:28] | And I called –I called 911. | 然后我就打…打了911 |
[35:32] | Then he saw me,and he ran over,and I froze. | 然后他就看到我 就跑过来 我一动也不敢动 |
[35:37] | He banged on the window,and he — | he started screamingthat he was gonna 每 他敲打着车窗 开始叫嚷着说他要… |
[35:43] | he was gonna kill meif I told anyone what I saw. | 他要杀了我 要是我告诉别人我看见他 |
[35:48] | Then — then I heard–I heard sirens, | 然后…然后我就听到… 听到警笛声 |
[35:52] | and then he –he ran away. | 然后他就跑了.. |
[36:01] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[36:12] | Just checkin’ to make sureyou’re all right. | 就是来看看你还好不好 |
[36:14] | Do you need anything? | 需要点什么吗? |
[36:16] | No. | 不用 |
[36:17] | I think I’m okay. | 我觉得我很好 |
[36:20] | I don’t know. | 我也不知道 |
[36:21] | Maybe I’m not okay. | 也许不好 |
[36:24] | Well,you can cryif you want to. | 要是想哭就哭吧 |
[36:27] | I don’t want my makeupto get all ruined. | 我不想把妆哭花了 |
[36:31] | But it’s — it’s– it’s hard. | 但是….我忍不住… |
[36:35] | Glen was really nice to me. | Glen对我真的很好 |
[36:37] | And I know guys are nice whenthey want something,you know? | 我知道男人对你好是要求回报的 你知道吗? |
[36:42] | Or maybeyou don’t know. | 或者你不知道 |
[36:46] | But glen reallycared about me,and now he’s gone. | 但是Glen真的关心我 现在他走了… |
[36:50] | And I have no idea when bob’sgonna let me come back home. | 我还不知道Bob 什么时候才能让我回家 |
[36:54] | Maybe I don’teven want to go. | 也许我也不想回家 |
[36:56] | Well,maybeyou don’t have to. | 或许你不用回家 |
[36:57] | We’ve looked intoyour husband’s story, | 我们调查了你老公说的话 |
[36:59] | and the night that glen waskilled,on wednesday the 24th – | Glen被杀的那天晚上 24号星期三 |
[37:02] | you mean wednesdaythe 25th. | 你是说25号星期三 |
[37:05] | No,tiffany,I mean wednesday the 24th. | 不 Tiffany 我是说24号星期三 |
[37:08] | And you’re the second personin an hour to make that mistake. | 这个小时里你已经是第二个 犯这个错误的人了 |
[37:11] | The other personwas eric ellis,the man who murderedyour boyfriend. | 还有一个就是Eric Ellis 就是他杀了你的男朋友 |
[37:14] | But I don’t think he meantto kill glen. | 但是我觉得他并不是有意要杀他的 |
[37:16] | I think he meantto kill your husband. | 我觉得他是要去杀你老公 |
[37:18] | That wayyou could be with glen and not have to worryabout that messy prenup. | 这样你就可以和Glen在一起 而不用担心那套婚前协议 |
[37:24] | Don’t I get any fourthor fifth amendment somethings? | 貌似我有一些什么权利的吧? |
[37:28] | Yes,you do. | 当然有 |
[37:31] | You have,for example,the right to remain silent. | 你有权 比方说 保持沉默 |
[37:35] | Anything you say can and will be used against you in a court of law. | 你所说的一切都有可能被作为呈堂证供 |
[37:38] | You have the right to an attorney. | 你有权要求一名律师 |
[37:40] | If you cannot afford an attorney,the court will appoint onefor you. | 如果你无法负担雇用律师的费用 法庭会指派律师给你 |
[37:44] | Do you understandwhat I’m sayin’? | 你明白我说的话吧? |
[37:46] | You are going to arrest me for attempting to murdermy husband? | 你准备以企图谋杀我老公拘捕我? |
[37:51] | No,I’m not. | 不 不是 |
[37:54] | I would have,of course, | 我会的 当然 |
[37:56] | if the stupid hit man hadn’tmade a mistake about what night to follow you and your husbandto dinner. | 如果那蠢杀手弄错你和你老公 出去吃饭到底是哪一晚 |
[38:01] | Well,that might’ve beenmy fault. | 那一定是我的错 |
[38:03] | I’m not so goodwith numbers. | 我对数字不敏感 |
[38:05] | But the moneythat you paid eric ellis to murder your husband,that came from glen,right? | 但是你付给Eric Ellis去杀你老公的钱 是Glen给的对吧 |
[38:10] | So you wouldn’t be connectedto your husband’s murder. | 所以你可以不和 谋杀亲夫扯上关系 |
[38:13] | It’s so unfair. | 这太不公平了 |
[38:14] | Glen ended up payingfor his own death. | 结果Glen付钱杀了自己 |
[38:17] | I really feel likeI let him down. | 我真的觉得很让他失望 |
[38:20] | Did you pay mr. Ellisup front? | 你把钱都付给Ellis了吗? |
[38:23] | What do I look like,an idiot? | 我看上去像什么? 白痴吗? |
[38:25] | I only gave him half. | 我只给了他一半 |
[38:26] | After you told meglen was killed,I calledand canceled everything. | 你告诉我Glen被杀了以后 我就打电话取消了 |
[38:31] | And I askedfor my money back. | 我还要把我的钱要回来 |
[38:33] | Ooh,I should check my messages. | 哦 我应该查一下我的消息 |
[38:34] | I bet you that blockhead finally returned my call. | 我敢说那傻大个 终于肯回我电话了 |
[38:37] | Um,I’d hold off on thatif I were you. | 我要是你的话 就等一等 |
[38:41] | You only get one call,and you might want to use itto contact a lawyer. | 你只有一次打电话的机会 你最好用来打给你的律师 |
[38:43] | What? | 什么? |
[38:45] | But you said… | 但是你说… |
[38:46] | all right,now,wait a minute,lady! | 好了 现在 等等 小姐 |
[38:48] | You told methat I wasn’t in trouble for tryingto kill my husband! | 你说我不会因为企图谋杀我老公 而陷入麻烦的 |
[38:52] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[38:53] | But you are under arrest forwhat happened to glen cooper,which is murderin the first degree. | 但是你由于谋杀Glen Cooper被捕 那可是一级谋杀 |
[38:58] | I didn’t hire that guyto kill glen. | 我没有让他去杀Glen |
[39:00] | I hired himto kill my husband,and he didn’t even do it! | 我让他去杀我老公 而他却没得手! |
[39:08] | This is a tapestryof justice. | 这是狗屁司法公正 |
[39:11] | That’s what it is –a complete tapestry. | 就是这样…完全是狗屁 |
[39:17] | You! | 你! |
[39:18] | Stupid hit man! | 你个傻子杀手 |
[39:21] | Stupid,stupid! | 笨死了! |
[39:22] | You’re the stupid person! | 你才傻! |
[39:24] | You were supposed to killmy husband! | 你应该去杀我老公的! |
[39:26] | My husband! | 我老公! |
[39:28] | I thought he was your husband! | 我以为他就是你老公! |
[39:29] | You kissed him! | 你还亲了他 |
[39:30] | I don’t kiss my husband! | 我从来不亲我老公 |
[39:32] | You idiotic… | 你个白痴… |
[39:35] | He’s supposed to be dead! | 他不是死了吗! |
[39:43] | Riot! | 暴乱! |
[39:44] | Man down! | 趴下 |
[39:45] | Man down! | 趴下 |
[39:46] | Rescue operation in — | 解救行动… |
[39:49] | I’m goin’ –you’re next! | 我要….你是下一个! |
[39:55] | You’re next! | 你是下一个 |
[39:57] | You’re next! | 你是下一个 |
[39:58] | No,you’re next,meathead! | 你才是下一个 你个榆木脑袋 |
[40:12] | What the hellis going on here? | 这到底是怎么回事? |
[40:15] | Wmd trainin’. | 大规模杀伤性武器培训 |
[40:17] | It’s windin’ down. | 就要结束了 |
[40:34] | Time. | 时间到 |
[40:36] | Qualificationhas been achieved. | 达到标准 |
[40:39] | You may all remove your gearand sign the “q” log,please. | 请把装备卸下 在问卷上签字 可以离开了 |
[40:57] | It’s okay,tao. | 好了 Tao |
[40:59] | You cantake your helmet off now. | 你可以把头盔拿下来了 |
[41:27] | You’re michael tao? | 你是Michael Tao? |
[41:29] | That’slieutenant michael tao. | 是Michael Tao中尉 |
[41:33] | He’s adopted. | 他是被领养的 |
[41:44] | Brenda… | |
[41:49] | hello. | 你好 |
[41:50] | Brenda,this is Dr. Jackson. | Brenda 这是Jackson医生 |
[41:52] | Dr. Jackson,this is brenda. | Jackson医生这是Brenda |
[41:54] | Hello. | 你好 |
[41:56] | Since we got a little busyyesterday, | 因为昨天我比较忙 |
[41:58] | uh,agent howardthought I should stop by,see how you feel. | Howard探员认为我应该来看看你 看看你状况如何 |
[42:03] | Just,uh,o-one second. | 稍微…等一下 |
[42:06] | Can I talk to youfor a moment,please? | 我能和你谈谈吗? |
[42:09] | Excuse me. | 失陪 |
[42:14] | I really — I don’t wantto do this right now. | 我想在不想看医生 |
[42:18] | Well…I do. | 但是我想让你看 |
[42:25] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[42:29] | Oh,um… | 哦…额…. |
[42:31] | why don’t youhave a seat and relax? | 你为什么不坐下休息会呢? |
[42:34] | And I’ll call for youwhen I’m ready. | 等我好了我再叫你 禁止任何商业用途否则后果自负 ——————————- |
[43:20] | The Closer Season 03 Episode 06 |