时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:15] | so,when was your last visit to a gynecologist? | 那么 你上次去进行妇科检查是什么时候? |
[00:19] | oh,um… | 噢 恩 |
[00:22] | mmm,a year ago? maybe. | 恩 一年以前? 可能是吧 |
[00:25] | i’m not sure. maybe two. | 我也不确定 可能两年了吧 |
[00:27] | mm-hmm. | 恩 恩 |
[00:31] | so,what kind of symptoms are you experiencing? | 那么 你现在的主要病症是什么? |
[00:35] | um…[ sighs ] | 恩 |
[00:37] | well,i’ve been feverish on and off | 那么 我最近一两个月 |
[00:40] | for the past month or two. | 一直时不时的发烧 |
[00:42] | and,um, my heart starts racing. | 还有 恩 心脏跳得很快 |
[00:44] | my skin tingles a little bit. | 皮肤有点刺痛的感觉 |
[00:47] | it’s probably just nerves. | 可能只是因为太紧张了 |
[00:48] | a lot of pressure from my job, | 工作压力太大了 |
[00:50] | and my boyfriend and i, we’re trying to find a house. | 而且我和我男朋友正在找房子 |
[00:52] | and the housing market is ridiculous — | 房地产市场又荒谬得可笑 |
[00:55] | if you don’t think it’s physical, | 如果你觉得不是身体原因的话 |
[00:56] | why not see a psychiatrist instead of me? | 为什么不去看心理医生而来找我? |
[01:01] | swallow. | 吞口水 |
[01:09] | let’s have a look at things, shall we? | 来看看这儿 好吧? |
[01:17] | a little poke. | 会有点痛 |
[01:32] | i’ll run a full chem panel and check your hormone levels. | 我会对你进行全套血检 并检测一下你的荷尔蒙指数 |
[01:35] | now,i’ve set up a tentative appointment for you next week | 现在 我得跟你先预约好 下个星期的时间 |
[01:39] | in case we have to discuss your results. | 以防我们得讨论下你的检验结果 |
[01:41] | so,do you have any questions,brenda? | 那么 你有什么问题么 brenda? |
[01:47] | no,no. | 没有 没有 |
[01:49] | no questions. thank you. bye. | 没问题 谢谢你 再见 |
[02:03] | sanchez: this is the younger victim,jesse romero. | 这是年轻点的受害者 jesse romero |
[02:06] | he’s a catorce. | catorce帮的人 |
[02:09] | so is the older kid lying next to him,angel flores. | 那么 躺在旁边的稍大的是angel flores |
[02:13] | no blood trail? nothing. | -没有血迹? -没有 |
[02:15] | pretty much shot where they stand. | 他们站的地方 可真是个射击的好目标 |
[02:18] | right. | 是呀 |
[02:34] | hey,chief. | 嘿 头 |
[02:35] | uh,we got two teenage victims,17 and 19. | 呃 两名青少年死者 一个17岁 一个19岁 |
[02:39] | they’re confirmed members of the catorces gang, | 已证实两人均为catorces帮成员 |
[02:42] | the same ones we had the — | 就是我们以前 |
[02:42] | i remember the catorces, sergeant. | 我记得那个catorces帮 警官 |
[02:44] | excuse us. please step aside. | 不好意思 请让开 |
[02:47] | [ indistinct shouting ] step aside,please. | 请让开 |
[02:49] | let go of me,man! | 放开我 伙计 |
[02:51] | uh,neighbor reported shots fired around 4:40. | 呃 据邻居说枪击发生在大概4点 |
[02:55] | that’s my family in there, man! | 那是我的家人呀 伙计 |
[02:57] | uh,the woman claims that she saw black gang members — | 呃 那个女人说她看到了黑帮分子 |
[02:59] | why is priority homicide been called in for a local gang feud? | 本地帮派不合械斗干吗把重案组叫来? |
[03:03] | commander taylor requested us. | taylor队长叫我们来的 |
[03:05] | is everything all right? | 没事吧? |
[03:06] | oh,no. i — yes. i’m fine,sergeant. | 噢 不 我 没事 我很好 警官 |
[03:09] | thank you. let’s see what’s going on here. | 谢谢你 还是看看这里怎么回事吧 |
[03:12] | let me go,man! that’s my family in there,man! | 放开我 伙计 里面那是我家人 伙计 |
[03:14] | would you find out who that boy is,please? | 能请你搞清楚那孩子是谁么? |
[03:17] | so,commander, how can i help you? | 那么 队长 我能帮你什么? |
[03:18] | johnson, as you’re probably aware, | johnson 可能你已经知道了 |
[03:21] | there have been 12 racially motivated gang shootings | 在过去的三周 这个社区里 |
[03:24] | in this neighborhood over the past three weeks. | 一共发生了12起种族帮派枪击案 |
[03:27] | this black-on-brown gang war is becoming an epidemic. | 黑人与拉丁人之间的帮派战争 已经演变成了一种流行病 |
[03:30] | well,i’m not sure i’m the cure for that,commander. | 那么 我可不知道 我是治疗这流行病的办法 队长 |
[03:32] | i spoke to chief pope, and he agrees — | 我已经跟pope警长谈过了 他也认为 |
[03:35] | we have to start catching these killers… | 我们必须马上抓住这些凶手 |
[03:37] | or this conflict can only get worse. | 不然的话 这场冲突只会越演越烈 |
[03:39] | all right, detective sanchez. | 好吧 sanchez探员 |
[03:42] | what do we have? | 查到了些什么? |
[03:43] | it wasn’t a drive-by. | 这不是起开车路过枪击案 |
[03:44] | three casings from a .25-caliber. | 发现了3枚来在点25口径手枪的弹壳 |
[03:47] | it looks like the shooter just walked up and fired. | 看来枪手是走过来再开枪的 |
[03:49] | did you say walked up? | 你是说走过来? |
[03:52] | ugh. | 恩 |
[03:54] | why this house,i wonder. | 为什么选这家门口 我想知道 |
[03:56] | the younger one over there, jesse romero,17, | 那边那个年幼点的jesse romero 17岁 |
[03:59] | lived here with his mother. | 跟他妈妈住在这里 |
[04:00] | we pulled a 9-millimeter from underneath his front waistband. | 从他的前腰带下找出一把9毫米手枪 |
[04:03] | this boy never drew his gun? | 这孩子有没有拔过枪? |
[04:05] | never even touched it. | 碰都没碰到过 |
[04:07] | so,at the very least, taken by surprise. | 那么 至少是突然遇袭 |
[04:10] | taylor: older boy here, angel flores, | 这边年长一点的 angel flores |
[04:12] | might have been the shooter in last weekend’s double homicide. | 很可能是上周的双重谋杀案的枪手 |
[04:16] | couple of one-fives got blasted away in their driveway. | 两个one-帮的人在车道上给打死了 |
[04:19] | we brought the little angel in, | 我们有逮捕这个小angel |
[04:20] | but we didn’t get squat out of him. | 可没能给他定罪 |
[04:23] | one-fives might have decided he was their guy. | one-fives帮很可能决定要做掉他 |
[04:26] | i see. | 明白了 |
[04:28] | all right. anyone home? | 好了 家里有人么? |
[04:33] | flynn: okay,meet our potential eyewitness — | 是的 已经见过了可能的目击证人 |
[04:36] | rosalie romero,mother of the younger victim,jesse. | 年幼受害人jesse的母亲 |
[04:39] | right over there by the needles. | 就在那边注射毒品的那个 |
[04:44] | ma’am? | 夫人? |
[04:45] | i’m so sorry about your son. | 节哀 |
[04:52] | mrs. romero,i’m deputy chief brenda leigh johnson. | romero夫人 我是 brenda leigh johnson副警长 |
[04:56] | i understand how upsetting this must be for you. | 我明白你有多伤心 |
[05:04] | um,chief? | 恩 头? |
[05:08] | black tar heroin. | 黑胶油海洛因 |
[05:10] | found it in the end table over here. | 在那边桌子里找到的 |
[05:12] | there’s enough for a sales case,chief. | 足够立案告她买卖毒品了 头 |
[05:15] | maybe her dead gangster son was selling it to her. | 很可能是她的死鬼黑帮儿子卖给她的 |
[05:19] | you want me to hold her overnight? | 你想让我拘留她一晚? |
[05:22] | yes,please,lieutenant. thank you. | 是的 麻烦你了 副队长 谢谢 |
[05:24] | chief? | 头? |
[05:25] | that kid you told me to talk to — his name’s miguel torres. | 你叫我去查明的那个孩子 叫miguel torres |
[05:28] | he’s a cousin of one of the victims. | 他是其中一名死者的表弟 |
[05:29] | he lives just down the street, | 就住在这条街那边 |
[05:30] | but he is out front, and he’s causing a big scene. | 不过他一直在观战 现在却搞出了大场面来 |
[05:33] | all right,thank you. | 很好 谢谢你 |
[05:38] | miguel: kill the one-fives! buzz. | -做掉one-fives |
[05:40] | kill the one-fives! | 做掉one-fives |
[05:43] | im酺elos! im酺elos! 做掉one-fives 做掉one-fives | |
[05:45] | listen to me,young man. im酺elos! -听我说 年轻人 -做掉one-fives | |
[05:47] | i need you to calm down. your family needs you right now. | 我需要你冷静下来 你的家人现在很需要你 |
[05:49] | if you don’t calm down, i’m gonna take you downtown | 如果你不冷静下来 我就只能以妨碍罪案调查的罪名 |
[05:51] | for interfering with a criminal investigation,okay? | 把你带到市局里去 好吧? |
[05:55] | miguel! that’s my son! miguel! miguel! | miguel 那是我儿子 miguel miguel |
[05:58] | what’s your name? | 你叫什么名字? |
[05:59] | my name is carlos torres. that’s my son,miguel. | 我叫carlos torres 那是我儿子miguel |
[06:01] | listen, he’s not a gang member. | 听着 他可不是个黑帮成员 |
[06:03] | he’s just upset his cousin was shot. | 他只是因为表哥被枪杀了太难过了 |
[06:05] | he’s also inflaming the crowd. | 他也在煽动群众 |
[06:07] | you’re jesse romero’s uncle? | 你是jesse romero的舅舅? |
[06:09] | yes,yes,i am. | 是的 是的 我是 |
[06:11] | itodo va a salir bien, mijo! | (西班牙语) |
[06:12] | c酟mese,miguel,c酟mese. (西班牙语) | |
[06:14] | no,it’s not okay! | 不 不好 |
[06:16] | ijesse nos defendi髚y ellos lo mataron! (西班牙语) | |
[06:19] | 縌ui镹 va a defendernos ahora? (西班牙语) | |
[06:21] | 縌ui镹 va a protegernos, pap? i縏?! (西班牙语) | |
[06:24] | buzz: “what did i tell you? | 我怎么跟你说的? |
[06:25] | “you see what happens to gang members? do you see?” | 你看到黑帮成员 都什么下场了吧? 看到了吧? |
[06:28] | “no,dad — you see what happens to latinos? | 不 爸爸 你看到拉丁美洲人 都什么下场么? |
[06:30] | “the one-fives are killing us. we have to fight back. | one-fives帮正在屠杀我们 我们必须反击 |
[06:33] | you’re being a coward.” | 你是个胆小鬼 |
[06:35] | pope: we have to find whoever murdered these boys | 我们必须在catorces帮决定报复之前 |
[06:37] | before the catorces decide to retaliate. | 查出是谁杀了这些孩子 |
[06:39] | if they haven’t already. | 如果他们还没决定要报复的话 |
[06:42] | well,miguel here obviously cared a lot | 那么 miguel显然很在意 |
[06:44] | about at least one of the victims. | 至少其中一名死者 |
[06:45] | let’s start with him. | 就从他开始查起 |
[06:46] | detective sanchez? | sanchez探员? |
[06:53] | excuse me. please,ma’am,ma’am,ma’am. | 不好意思 请等下 长官 长官 |
[06:57] | my son miguel, he was very upset today. | 我儿子miguel 他今天太失常了 |
[07:00] | not because he’s a gang member, | 并不是因为他是名黑帮分子 |
[07:03] | but because he and jesse are cousins,that’s all. | 而是因为他和jesse是表兄弟 就这样 |
[07:07] | he has no idea about anything that happened today. | 他对今天所发生的一切一无所知 |
[07:10] | he was home with me, recovering from a knee injury. | 他膝盖受了伤 我陪他在家养伤 |
[07:14] | miguel was with me. | miguel当时跟我在一起 |
[07:15] | he wasn’t with you when we were investigating your nephew’s murder. | 我们在调查你侄子的谋杀案时 他可没跟你在一起 |
[07:18] | well,talk to his school. miguel’s never been in trouble. | 那么 去学校了解下情况 miguel可从来不惹麻烦 |
[07:20] | he’s in trouble now,sir. | 他现在麻烦可大了 |
[07:21] | he interfered with a criminal investigation. | 他妨碍了罪案调查 |
[07:23] | i’m telling you that — | 我不就在告诉你 |
[07:26] | ma’am,i’m telling you, | 长官 我就在告诉你 |
[07:28] | miguel is not like those gang members. | miguel并不像那些黑帮痱子一样 |
[07:32] | he already has a baseball scholarship to usc. | 他已经获得了南加州大学的棒球奖学金 |
[07:37] | i raised a good boy. | 我养了个好孩子 |
[07:39] | well,as a good boy, | 那么 作为个好孩子 |
[07:41] | i expect him to cooperate with the police. | 我希望他能跟警方合作 |
[07:43] | excuse me,sir. | 不好意思 先生 |
[07:48] | so,miguel, you play baseball. | 那么 miguel 你还打棒球呀 |
[07:52] | yeah. i played baseball all my life. | 是呀 我这辈子都在打棒球 |
[07:55] | but not today. | 今天可没打 |
[07:56] | your father tells me that you hurt your knee? | 你父亲跟我说你伤到了膝盖? |
[07:59] | yeah,last month. | 是的 上个月的事 |
[08:01] | it’ll be fine in a couple weeks. | 再过几周就会痊愈了 |
[08:03] | well,my brothers played sports, and i know when you’re hurt, | 那么 我弟弟也喜欢运动 所以 我很清楚受伤后 |
[08:07] | watching from the bench is no fun. | 坐冷板凳看比赛的滋味可不好受 |
[08:10] | did your cousin jesse play baseball? | 你表哥jesse也打棒球么? |
[08:14] | yes. | 是的 |
[08:15] | up until the time he was cut from the team last year. | 直到去年他被队里除名为止 |
[08:18] | and that’s when he joined the east-side catorces? | 他就是那时候加入东区catorces帮的? |
[08:23] | answer the question. | 回答问题 |
[08:27] | all right. | 好吧 |
[08:29] | yeah,that’s when he joined the catorces. | 是的 他就那时候加入catorces的 |
[08:34] | someone has to protect our neighborhood,okay? | 得有人站出来保护我们的社区 好吧? |
[08:37] | you guys sure aren’t doing it. | 你们这些人可保护不了我们 |
[08:39] | is that why the one-five went after your cousin jesse? | 那就是one-five追杀 你表哥jesse的原因? |
[08:43] | or were they hunting the other boy,angel? | 还是他们在追杀另外那个叫angel的? |
[08:45] | hey,they didn’t come after angel or jesse — | 嘿 他们不是在追杀angel或是jesse |
[08:48] | they came after all of us,man! | 他们是在追杀我们所有人 伙计 |
[08:50] | if they hadn’t found one of them,it could have been me! | 如果他们不是干掉了他们俩 死的说不定就会是我了 |
[08:52] | look,miguel,we’re just trying to find out if the one-fives | 听着 miguel 我们想查清楚 one-fives帮是不是 |
[08:56] | had a specific reason for killing either jesse or — | 有特别的理由要杀掉jesse或是 |
[08:59] | if you’re looking for a specific reason,lady, | 如果你要找特别的原因 女士 |
[09:02] | then you don’t know my world,do you? | 那么 你太不了解我们的世界了 好吧? |
[09:04] | this is the reason, right here! | 这就是原因 就这个 |
[09:07] | the color of our skin! | 就是我们的肤色 |
[09:10] | tell her,man! you know! | 告诉她 伙计 你知道的 |
[09:12] | so,the one-fives are going after anyone brown, | 那么 one-fives帮 追杀所有棕色肤色的人 |
[09:14] | or just the catorces? | 还是只是catorces帮的人? |
[09:15] | they’re targeting the people who protect the rest of us. | 他们的目标就是保护我们的人 |
[09:20] | well,i’m one of those people, miguel, | 那么 我就是保护你们的人之一 miguel |
[09:23] | and so is detective sanchez. | sanchez探员也是 |
[09:25] | so,if you help us, | 那么 如果你帮助我们 |
[09:26] | we can use what you know about jesse and angel | 我们可以用你提供的 jesse和angel的情况 |
[09:30] | to find the person who killed them. | 查出杀害他们的人来 |
[09:32] | not if i find him first. | 如果不是我先把他找出来的话 |
[09:40] | i’m not even sure this guy’s in a gang, | 我都不敢确定他是个黑帮分子 |
[09:42] | and look how angry he is. | 看看他有多愤怒 |
[09:45] | the last time these two gangs clashed, | 上次两个帮派发生冲突的时候 |
[09:47] | six bodies wound up in the morgue. | 太平间里一下堆了六具尸体 |
[09:50] | we need a truce meeting tomorrow. | 在这件事情越发严重之前 |
[09:52] | leaders of the catorces and the one-fives — | 我们明天得叫catorces帮 和one-fives帮的老大 |
[09:54] | ?????? | 进行一次停战协商会 |
[10:20] | so,detective sanchez. | 那么 sanchez探员 |
[10:24] | i need you to supervise round-the-clock surveillance | 我想让你对我们的新朋友miguel |
[10:29] | for our new friend miguel. | 进行全天候的监视 |
[10:32] | are we set up for that in his neighborhood? | 在他那个社区有布置监视么? |
[10:36] | well,it’s my ‘hood, too,chief. | 那么 那也是我的社区 头 |
[10:38] | right. | 是的 |
[10:39] | anyway,yes. | 不管怎样 是的 |
[10:41] | gang intelligence set up cameras above the streets in catorce | 黑帮调查组在catorce帮 和one-five帮地盘的街道上 |
[10:44] | and one-five territories. | 都有进行监视 |
[10:46] | the coverage is pretty good. | 覆盖范围很广 |
[10:47] | i can use the van, track him camera to camera | 我们可以用小货车 派几个生面孔 |
[10:51] | and put a few extra surveillance guys out there | 带着摄像头跟踪他 |
[10:53] | where they’ll be useful. | 这样会很有效果 |
[10:55] | what is it that you think miguel knows that we don’t know? | 为什么你会觉得miguel 知道些我们所不知道的事情? |
[11:01] | his cousin. | 那是他的表哥 |
[11:02] | and if miguel won’t help us directly, | 而且如果miguel不愿意直接帮助我们 |
[11:08] | then maybe he can help us find jesse’s killer instead. | 或许他能帮我们找到杀了jesse的凶手 |
[11:15] | chief? yes. | -头? -是的 |
[11:18] | are you feeling all right? | 你还好吧? |
[11:20] | yes,i just need to go home and lie down for a few minutes. | 还好 不过我得回家躺会 |
[11:27] | chief? | 头? |
[11:28] | yes? | 怎么? |
[11:30] | um,get better,please. | 恩 快好起来 |
[11:34] | you have a good night,too, detective. | 祝你也有个美好的夜晚 探员 |
[11:49] | i knew it! | 我就知道 |
[11:53] | what? | 怎么? |
[11:54] | i typed in all the symptoms that i’ve been experiencing | 我在一个医学专家网站上 |
[11:56] | on this medical-expert site, | 输入了我所有的病症 |
[11:58] | and it’s exactly what i thought — stress. | 跟我想的完全一样 精神紧张 |
[12:00] | which explains why i was such a mess yesterday | 这也就解释了我昨天怎么那么糟 |
[12:02] | and i’m feeling so fine today. | 不过我今天感觉好极了 |
[12:03] | okay. let me try this. | 好了 让我试试这个 |
[12:06] | since i’m actually sick. | 既然我确实是病了 |
[12:08] | i made you some soup. weren’t you hungry? | 我做了点汤 你饿么? |
[12:10] | no. you forgot to add water when you stuck it in the microwave. | 不 你放进微波炉的时候忘记加点水了 |
[12:13] | it’s actually more like steaming chicken paste. | 那玩意更像是鸡肉糊了 |
[12:22] | ooh,kitty. [ meows ] | 噢 kitty |
[12:24] | i’m sorry. do you want me to make you some more? | 对不起 要我再给你弄点么? |
[12:27] | no,please. wait. | 不 请 等下 |
[12:29] | okay. | 好了 |
[12:31] | i have fever,chills, body ache… | 我在发烧 出冷汗 还身上痛 |
[12:37] | no appetite. | 没食欲 |
[12:40] | so i could have lymphoma, anthrax… | 那么 我可能是得了淋巴瘤 炭疽热 |
[12:45] | anthrax? | 炭疽热? |
[12:46] | lyme disease, viral hepatitis… | 莱姆关节炎 病毒性关节炎 |
[12:49] | [ laughs ] …and stress. | 还有精神紧张 |
[12:52] | but we both know i actually have the flu. | 可我们俩都知道我是得了流感 |
[12:55] | your point being? | 你是想说什么? |
[12:56] | you can make your symptoms look like anything you want. | 你可以让你自己的病症 看起来像任何你想的病 |
[12:59] | what did your doctor say? | 医生到底怎么说的? |
[13:03] | about? | 关于什么? |
[13:06] | how you are feeling. nothing,really. | -你感觉怎么样 -没问什么 真的 |
[13:09] | did you ask her anything? | 那你有问她什么吗? |
[13:11] | no,i figured if she noticed something,she would just — | 不 我想如果她发现了什么的话 就会 |
[13:13] | brenda leigh johnson had no questions. | brenda leigh johnson没问题的 |
[13:17] | look,dr. dioli took some blood. | 听着 dioli医生抽了些血 |
[13:20] | she said she would call me with the results. | 她说有了结果会打电话给我 |
[13:24] | i made an appointment for next week if i need it, | 以防万一 我已经跟她预约好 下个星期的时间了 |
[13:26] | and she didn’t seem at all concerned, | 而且她好象也不那么着急 |
[13:27] | which indicates to me, stress. | 也就是说我很可能就是精神紧张 |
[13:29] | it’s stress. that’s it. | 精神紧张 就这样 |
[13:30] | because you want it to be stress doesn’t mean it is stress. | 那是因为你觉得是精神紧张 并不意味着你就是精神紧张 |
[13:32] | the doctor has to look at your actual symptoms, | 医生得了解你的真实病症 |
[13:35] | at the bloodwork, | 然后做血液检验 |
[13:36] | and make a diagnosis based on the facts as they are. | 再根据结果进行诊断 |
[13:40] | does that sound familiar? | 听起来很耳熟吧? |
[14:28] | so,they were shot at jesse romero’s house, | 那么 他们是在 jesse romero的家被枪击的 |
[14:30] | so why do we think that the other boy,angel flores, | 那么 为什么我们认为 另一个男孩angel flores |
[14:33] | might have been the target? | 才是袭击目标? |
[14:34] | the biggest contributing factor | 去年加州监狱骚乱 |
[14:36] | to last year’s california prison riots — | 最重要的起因 |
[14:38] | a race war between black and latino gangs. | 就是黑人与拉丁人之间的帮派斗争 |
[14:41] | now thousands of these scum bags are being released every month | 现在 每个月有成千人渣给释放出来 |
[14:45] | and they’re bringing their race war | 还把他们的种族斗争 |
[14:46] | back into the streets with them. | 带回到了他们生活的街区 |
[14:48] | and angel was one of them? let out of juvie 10 months ago. | -而angel就是他们其中之一? -10个月前才从青少年管教所放出来 |
[14:52] | okay. | 好了 |
[14:52] | lieutenant tao,do we have a timeline on our victims? | tao副队长 我们掌握了 死者的行踪了么? |
[14:55] | more like a phone line, chief. | 应该说是电话记录 头 |
[14:57] | the last call on jesse’s cell came at 4:14 p.m., | 打到jesse手机上的最后一个电话 是在下午4点14分 |
[15:00] | from his mother. | 是他母亲打的 |
[15:02] | right after that, jesse rings up angel flores. | 就在那之后 jesse致电angel flores |
[15:05] | 23 minutes later, a neighbor dials 911. | 23分钟后 就有邻居报警了 |
[15:09] | i wonder why jesse’s mother was calling him. | 我想知道为什么 jesse的母亲会打电话给他 |
[15:11] | she might have been asking her son to come home. | 有可能是叫儿子回家 |
[15:13] | no,she didn’t seem like she was up for visitors. | 不 她那样子不像是等人回家 |
[15:16] | speaking of which, | 说到这个 |
[15:17] | is mrs. romero ready in interview room 1? | romero夫人是不是在1号审讯室了? |
[15:19] | not quite. she’ll need another hour. | 还没有 她还得一个小时 |
[15:22] | [ chuckles ] at least. | 至少 |
[15:24] | all right. well, what about the weapons? | 好吧 那么 凶器方面呢? |
[15:26] | both vics were shot by a .25-caliber. | 两名死者都是被点25击中 |
[15:28] | small by gangster standards. | 以黑帮分子的标准来看 是小了点 |
[15:29] | jesse and angel’s 9 millimeters | jesse和angel的9毫米 |
[15:30] | would have been a lot more efficient. | 威力会更大些 |
[15:32] | had they been able to get to them. | 我是说如果他们能拔出枪来的话 |
[15:33] | so,the killer was either lying in wait,or — | 那么 凶手要么就是蹲点守侯 |
[15:36] | or they were set up. | 要么 他们就是给人坑了 |
[15:37] | i guess,what, the killer ran away? | 我想 怎样 凶手是逃跑了? |
[15:40] | did the 911 caller report anyone running away? | 打911报警的人 有没有看到任何人逃跑? |
[15:42] | just spoke to her. ida martinez. | 刚才找她谈过 ida martinez |
[15:45] | confirms seeing some black gang members in a gray truck. | 证实看到一辆灰色的货车里 有几名黑人帮派分子 |
[15:48] | wait a minute, there was a vehicle involved? | 等等 有辆车涉案? |
[15:50] | she saw the truck two days ago. | 她是两天前看到这辆车的 |
[15:52] | it drives up and down her street occasionally, | 时不时在街上绕 |
[15:55] | you know,with black gangsters, guns hanging out the windows. | 你知道么 黑人帮派分子 就喜欢把枪放在窗外 |
[15:58] | so when she heard the gunshots, she just assumed it was them. | 那么 她一听到枪声 就以为是他们干的 |
[16:00] | but she never actually saw them. | 但她从来都没看清过他们 |
[16:02] | well,not yesterday. sorry,chief. | 那么 昨天没看清 抱歉 头 |
[16:05] | anything else no one saw? | 还有人看到什么吗? |
[16:08] | the loch ness monster, maybe? | 说不定是尼斯湖水怪干的? |
[16:10] | jimmy hoffa? the invisible man? | jimmy hoffa? 隐形人? |
[16:13] | for heaven’s sakes! | 看在上帝的份上 |
[16:14] | y’all ought to know that this is the kind of information | 你们都该知道这种情报 |
[16:16] | i ought to be given immediately! | 应该马上告诉我的 |
[16:18] | i mean, what are we doing here?! | 我是说 我们在这儿干吗?! |
[16:30] | there are no witnesses at all? is that what we’re saying? | 完全没有目击证人吗? 我们说的就是这个? |
[16:34] | what are we basing our theory of this case on,then? | 那么 我们的推理到底有什么依据? |
[16:44] | excuse me. | 不好意思 |
[16:46] | yes,detective sanchez. | 说吧 sanchez探员 |
[16:47] | chief,baseball practice is starting, | 头 棒球训练开始了 |
[16:49] | but i don’t think miguel torres is going. | 不过 我想miguel torres没去 |
[16:52] | i’ve got surveillance officers on him | 我已经找了警官跟踪他 |
[16:54] | and he’s walking off with two catorces veteranos right now. | 他现在跟两个catorces帮的老手走了 |
[16:57] | should i pick him up? | 要我把他抓起来么? |
[16:59] | for what? | 以什么理由? |
[17:00] | chief,these guys that miguel’s with,they’re bad news. | 头 这些人跟跟miguel在一起 可不是什么好事 |
[17:03] | i mean,if he is not in a gang right now, | 我是说 就算他现在不是帮派成员 |
[17:04] | he is going to be by tonight. | 那今晚之前他就会入会 |
[17:06] | he also may be doing what he needs to do to find the killer. | 也有可能他这么做是为了查出凶手 |
[17:10] | just???? | 就跟着他 看看会怎样 sanchaz |
[17:34] | probation officers brought in a couple of leaders | 缓刑监督官带来了几个帮派头目 |
[17:36] | from both the catorces and the one-fives,but so far, | 有catorces的也有one-fives的 但是到目前为止 |
[17:38] | they’re just sitting across from each other, not saying a word. | 他们只是坐在对面一句话也不说 |
[17:41] | i don’t know if your going in there | 我不知道如果你去 |
[17:42] | is gonna help things or hurt. | 会有所帮助 还是会把事情恶化 |
[17:43] | well,i just have a theory i’d like to clear up. | 那么 我有个推断 想让他们澄清一下 |
[17:45] | just a few simple questions. | 就问几个问题 |
[17:47] | which they probably won’t answer. | 不过 他们也未必会回答 |
[17:49] | not to make too big a deal about this, | 不是想小题大做 |
[17:51] | but these gang members | 只不过这些黑帮分子 |
[17:52] | generally don’t respond really well to women. | 对女人真的没什么好感 |
[17:54] | they don’t respond well to white men or police officers,either. | 他们对白人和警察都没什么好感 |
[17:57] | and anyway, if they’re not talking, | 总之 如果他们都不说话 |
[17:59] | how much worse can i make it? | 我能让情况变得有多糟呢? |
[18:03] | hey. you want to be my bitch? | 嘿 想当我婊子么? |
[18:07] | i’m so sorry. | 抱歉 |
[18:09] | my dance card is full. | 我的时间都排满了 |
[18:12] | i just have a few quick questions | 我就有几个问题 |
[18:14] | regarding the shooting yesterday of two catorce gang members. | 是关于昨天发生在 两名catorce帮成员身上的枪击案 |
[18:19] | a jesse romero and angel flores. | jesse romero和angel flores |
[18:21] | as hard as it is to believe, | 而且难以置信的是 |
[18:23] | someone walked up to those two young boys in broad daylight | 有人大白天明目张胆的 |
[18:26] | in the middle of catorce turf, | 跑到catorce帮的地盘上 |
[18:28] | murdered them in cold blood, | 残忍的杀害了他们 |
[18:30] | and then got away without anyone seeing a thing. | 而且还没任何一个人看到 就让凶手这么跑了 |
[18:34] | not a drive-by,which is what y’all are so famous for. | 绝对不是你们擅长的开车枪击 |
[18:38] | no,the shooter was on foot. | 不 枪手是步行的 |
[18:41] | you know, i can’t help but wonder | 你们知道么 我忍不住想知道 |
[18:43] | how the killer just magically appeared | 凶手是如何神奇的 |
[18:45] | at the side door of jesse’s house | 在ange和jesse到达之时 |
[18:47] | at the exact minute that angel and jesse were to arrive, | 出现在jesse家的侧门 |
[18:50] | shot and killed both boys, | 在死者有机会拔枪之前 |
[18:52] | and then disappeared into thin air | 枪杀了这两名男孩 |
[18:54] | before the victims had a chance to even touch their weapons. | 然后消失得无影无踪 |
[18:58] | ak-47s don’t give you time to draw no gun,ma. that’s right. | -ak47不会让你有时间拔枪的 女士 -说得对 |
[19:03] | what is she talking about? | 她在说什么呀? |
[19:05] | right,well,you don’t sound very knowledgeable. | 是呀 那么 你好象不怎么懂嘛 |
[19:08] | actually, circumstances lead me to believe | 事实上 证据让我相信 |
[19:10] | that the catorces might have been trying to settle | 是catorces帮想 |
[19:13] | some sort of internal dispute | 解决内部纠纷 |
[19:15] | and are just letting the one-fives take credit | 却让one-fives帮来 |
[19:17] | for jesse and angel’s death. | 为jesse和angel两人的死背黑锅 |
[19:18] | is that possible? | 有可能么? |
[19:20] | we didn’t kill no angel or jesse. | 我们没有杀angel或是jesse |
[19:22] | it was these two fools right here. | 就是那两个笨蛋干的 |
[19:27] | i’m sorry, i didn’t get your name. | 抱歉 我还不知道你叫什么 |
[19:31] | spider. | |
[19:32] | well,i got news for you, spider. | 那么 我有些消息要告诉你 spider |
[19:34] | if you boys didn’t kill angel and jesse | 如果你的人没有杀angel和jesse |
[19:36] | and the one-fives here figured out some way | 那one-fives帮就已经有办法 |
[19:38] | to stroll down your streets and knock off anyone they want | 在你的地盘上闲庭漫步 想干掉谁就干掉谁 |
[19:41] | and then disappear into thin air, | 而且此后还能消失得无影无踪 |
[19:43] | well, you’re probably better off | 那么 你可能最好是 |
[19:46] | just shooting yourselves in the head right now | 马上自己给自己脑袋一枪 |
[19:47] | and getting it over with. | 把这一切都结束了 |
[19:50] | makes me wonder who’s the bitch now? | 这让我很想知道 到底现在谁是婊子? |
[19:54] | vieja. | (西班牙语) |
[19:55] | boom! | 嘣 |
[20:02] | bring it! bring it! bring it! | 来呀 来呀 |
[20:11] | pope: “who’s the bitch now | 现在谁是婊子 |
[20:13] | well,we wanted them talking, will. now they are. | 那么 我们想让他们说话 现在他们说了 |
[20:15] | and i’m one step closer to proving | 而且我也离自己的推理更近了一步 |
[20:17] | that this is not a rival gang shooting. | 这并不是抢地盘的帮派枪击案 |
[20:19] | yeah,and l.a. is one step closer to civil war. | 是呀 洛杉矶也离内战更近了一步 |
[20:21] | if we can find out who killed angel and jesse, | 如果我们查出杀害angel和jesse的凶手 |
[20:23] | then we can prove to these boys that we want to protect them. | 那么 我们就能向这些孩子们证明 我们想要保护他们 |
[20:25] | they’re not interested in proof. | 他们对证据没兴趣 |
[20:27] | they are only interested in retaliation. | 他们只对复仇有兴趣 |
[20:29] | i am trying to calm them down. | 我正在试图让他们冷静下来 |
[20:31] | does what i want matter? | 我想怎样有关系么? |
[20:32] | listen to me,will. | 听我说 will |
[20:34] | you know, i’m struggling real hard | 你知道的 我很辛苦的想搞清楚 |
[20:36] | to see how this murder relates to race riots | 这桩谋杀案如何跟种族冲突 |
[20:38] | and black-on-brown killings, and so far,nothing about it | 以及黑人对拉丁人的屠杀扯上关系的 可是到目前为止 根绝我们的证据 |
[20:40] | connects to what we know about gang shootings, | 这桩枪击案跟种族冲突没有半点关系 |
[20:42] | not the weapon, not the method, | 凶器扯不上关系 犯案手法扯不上关系 |
[20:44] | not even the scene of the crime. | 甚至是犯罪现场也扯不上关系 |
[20:46] | are you telling me i’m not allowed to investigate | 你是说如果这案子跟你的想法不一致 |
[20:48] | these boys’ death unless it fits into your preconceived notion? | 我就不能调查这两个孩子的死了? |
[20:50] | that’s not what i’m saying, brenda. | 我可没这么说 branda |
[20:52] | of course i want you to find the murderer. | 我当然想放你找出这案子的凶手 |
[20:53] | but is it possible for you to collar one killer | 但是与此同时 你能不能用点 |
[20:56] | without destroying the entire city in the process? | 不会毁了整个城市的办法? |
[20:57] | well,i don’t think the city’s the issue here, | 那么 我可不觉得这座城市会出现问题 |
[20:59] | and i think it would do everyone some good to rethink that. | 而且我认为这样可以让大家 好好重新考虑一下 |
[21:02] | [ cellphone rings ] including the catorces and the one-fives. | 包括catorces帮和one-fives帮 |
[21:05] | excuse me. this is about surveillance. | 抱歉 监视那边打来的 |
[21:07] | i need to take it. | 我得接个电话 |
[21:08] | go. | 接吧 |
[21:14] | yes,detective sanchez? | 怎样 sanchez探员? |
[21:16] | what is it? | 什么? |
[21:17] | sanchez: chief,there’s a group of catorce members | 头 有一帮catorce成员 |
[21:19] | messing with miguel torres in an alley over here. | 跟miguel torres 进了这边的一条巷子里 |
[21:21] | it’s a gang initiation. | 这是入帮仪式 |
[21:24] | chief,do you want me to stop this? no,no. | -头 要我阻止他们么? -不 不 |
[21:27] | if we interfere,miguel will know we’re watching him, | 如果我们出面干涉 miguel就知道我们在跟踪他了 |
[21:30] | and he might not lead us anywhere. | 他就不会带我们查到任何东西了 |
[21:32] | listen,i know it’s hard. | 听着 我知道这很难 |
[21:33] | chief, if you let this happen, | 头 如果你听任这一切发生 |
[21:35] | his life expectancy is cut in half. | 他的一生的希望会就此断送 |
[21:37] | he may think he needs to go this route | 他可能认为他得走这条路 |
[21:39] | to find his cousin’s killer. | 才能查出杀害他表哥的凶手 |
[21:40] | listen,detective sanchez, we don’t have a choice here. | 听着 sanchez探员 我们没有任何选择的余地 |
[21:43] | if miguel wants to become a catorce, | 如果miguel想加入catorce |
[21:45] | we’re gonna have to let him. | 我们就得让他这么做 |
[21:46] | chief, are you sure about this? | 头 你确定么? |
[21:47] | yes???? | 是的 sanchez探员 我确定 |
[22:26] | so,mrs. romero. | 那么 romero夫人 |
[22:49] | does this thing even work? | 这玩意管用么么? |
[22:51] | she really does know the thermostat’s only a camera? | 她真的知道调温器是个摄像头么? |
[22:54] | look,she’s sweating. | 看呀 她在出汗 |
[22:55] | it’s like an oven in here. | 就像里面是个烤炉一样 |
[22:57] | buzz,would you call maintenance? | buzz 你能不能打个电话去维修部? |
[22:58] | see if they can get the air up in there,huh? | 看看他们能不能弄点冷气来 哈? |
[23:01] | there’s something wrong with her,i’m telling you. | 我说 她肯定有点不对劲 |
[23:03] | something. | 肯定是 |
[23:06] | so,who here is going to ask her about it? | 那么 这儿谁能去问问她呢? |
[23:21] | so,mrs. romero, | 那么 romero夫人 |
[23:23] | you can’t remember seeing anyone in your house | 你不记得在昨天下午 |
[23:25] | yesterday afternoon before jesse and angel were killed, | jesse和angel被杀之前见过任何人 |
[23:28] | is that right? | 对么? |
[23:30] | well,i saw shadows or something, | 那么 我看了人影什么的 |
[23:32] | but i wasn’t afraid or anything. | 可我并不担心(所以没去看) |
[23:35] | could one of those shadows have been your son? | 有可能那些人影之一是你儿子么? |
[23:38] | no. | 不 |
[23:40] | the last time i saw jesse was in the morning. | 我最后一次见到jesse是在早上 |
[23:45] | him and his cousin were in the kitchen,arguing. | 他和他表哥在厨房里吵架 |
[23:48] | again. | 又在吵架 |
[23:50] | what were they arguing about? | 他们在吵些什么呢? |
[23:53] | whether miguel could join the catorces. | miguel是不是能加入catorces |
[23:58] | miguel always wanted to do what jesse did. | miguel一直想做jesse做的事 |
[24:00] | their whole lives, they were more like brothers. | 他们在生活里更像是亲兄弟 |
[24:04] | we was always in and out of each other’s houses, you know? | 我们两家人总是相互走访 你知道么? |
[24:10] | then my husband died, and… | 后来 我丈夫死了 而且 |
[24:14] | jesse… | |
[24:17] | he wanted miguel to go on playing baseball. | 他想让miguel去打棒球 |
[24:20] | so jesse was activelytrying to keep miguel out of the catorces? | 所以 jesse一直在 阻止miguel加入catorces? |
[24:24] | yes. yes. | 是的 是的 |
[24:28] | he wished he hadn’t joined, himself,but… | 他希望他不要加入 可是 |
[24:32] | okay,so you saw jesse and miguel in the morning | 好了 那么 你今天早上看到了 |
[24:35] | when they argued, but not after? | jesse和miguel吵架 可是之后呢? |
[24:36] | that’s right. | 是的 |
[24:38] | yesterday morning. | 昨天早上 |
[24:41] | that’s the last time i ever,ever saw my little boy. | 那是我最后一次见到我的儿子 |
[24:44] | and did you call jesse after that? | 在那之后 你是不是 有打电话给jesse? |
[24:48] | no. | 没有 |
[24:50] | why would i? | 我干吗要打? |
[24:51] | well,i have no idea. | 那么 我也不知道了 |
[24:55] | but we checked jesse’s cellphone records, | 我们查了jesse的手机通话记录 |
[24:58] | and the last call that he received was from your house. | 他接到的最后一个电话 是从你家里打出来的 |
[25:03] | i don’t remember. | 我不记得了 |
[25:08] | i didn’t want jesse to be a gang member,i didn’t! | 我不想让jesse 成为黑帮分子的 我不想的 |
[25:12] | i cared for my son! | 我爱我的儿子 |
[25:13] | but when jesse joined the catorces, | 可是jesse加入catorces的时候 |
[25:15] | you thought you’d,what,make the best out of a bad situation, | 你觉得你就要 怎样 摆脱当时的困境了 |
[25:17] | is that right? yes. | -是么? -是的 |
[25:20] | what do you mean? | 你什么意思? |
[25:24] | i bet jesse got you a real good discount on your heroin. | 我打赌jesse 让你 买海洛因能有个很不错的折扣 |
[25:28] | that’s what the catorces do, isn’t it,deal drugs? | catorces就是干这个的 贩卖毒品 不是么? |
[25:32] | i don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[25:33] | jesse didn’t sell me drugs. | jesse没有卖毒品给我 |
[25:35] | well,these look like fresh bags to me. | 那么 这些我看都还是新货 |
[25:38] | were you using it? no. | -你在吸食这些么? -没有 |
[25:39] | did jesse let you dip into his product? no! | -那是jesse让你吸上毒的? -不是 |
[25:41] | oh,well,maybe i’m wrong. maybe you weren’t just using it. | 噢 那么 或许是我弄错了 或许你不止是吸毒 |
[25:44] | maybe you were dealing,too. | 或许你也在贩毒 |
[25:47] | there was an awful lot of heroin at your house, | 你家里可有不少海洛因 |
[25:49] | and if you’re not gonna help me, | 如果你不想帮我的话 |
[25:50] | i think i should tell you, rosalie, | 我想我该告诉你 rosalie |
[25:52] | that there’s a big difference between buying and selling. | 贩毒品可就不一样了 |
[25:55] | it is measured in years. | 刑期的差距是用年来计算的 |
[25:56] | no,that’s not how it happened! | 不 事情不是这样的 |
[25:58] | jesse hated me doing drugs! | jesse讨厌我吸毒 |
[26:01] | those weren’t my drugs! those were my dealer’s drugs! | 那些不是我的毒品 是我的毒品供货人的毒品 |
[26:03] | he came by yesterday,too! | 他昨天也来过了 |
[26:05] | your dealer was at your house yesterday, | 你的毒品供货人昨天也来过你家 |
[26:07] | is that right,rosalie? | 对么 rosalie? |
[26:09] | rosalie,if your drug dealer came by your house yesterday, | rosalie 如果你的毒品供货人 昨天也来了你家 |
[26:11] | then you weren’t home alone. | 那你就不是一个人在家 |
[26:14] | maybe your drug dealer called jesse from your house. | 或许是你的毒品供货人 从你家给jesse打了电话 |
[26:16] | did your dealer have an argument with jesse? | 他有跟jesse吵架么? |
[26:18] | is that what happened, rosalie? | 是不是这样的 rosalie? |
[26:22] | i can’t tell you where the drugs come from. | 我不能告诉你毒品是哪儿来的 |
[26:26] | rosalie, just give us a name. | rosalie 告诉我们他是谁 |
[26:28] | there’s no point in giving you his name! | 告诉你他是谁也没有任何意义 |
[26:32] | and they’d kill me if i told you. | 可如果我告诉你 他们会杀了我 |
[26:34] | by “they,” you mean the catorces? | 他们 是指的catorces帮的人么? |
[26:36] | yes,yes! | 是的 是的 |
[26:37] | now just leave me alone! stop it,please! | 现在 别烦我 求你别问了 |
[26:40] | i can’t tell you! | 我不能告诉你 |
[26:45] | okay. | 好了 |
[26:47] | okay,rosalie. | 好了 rosalie |
[26:50] | okay. | 好了 |
[26:52] | look,i know you’re scared. | 听着 我知道你很害怕 |
[26:55] | but you told me yourself how much you care about your son. | 但是你告诉我你有多爱你儿子 |
[26:58] | and right now, you need to think about him, | 那么 现在 你得想想他 |
[27:00] | because your drug dealer | 因为你的毒品供货人 |
[27:01] | was one of the shadows in your house yesterday, | 就是昨天在你家的人影之一 |
[27:03] | and i need to talk to him. | 而我得跟他谈谈 |
[27:07] | my drug dealer can’t tell you anything. | 我的毒品供货人什么也不能告诉你 |
[27:11] | there’s no use in giving you his name. | 告诉你他是谁也没用 |
[27:16] | no use at all. | 完全没用 |
[27:46] | imijo! | |
[27:52] | spider,i told you, leave him alone! | spider 我告诉过你了离他远点 |
[27:55] | tranquilo,viejo. | 安静点 viejo |
[27:56] | he made a choice,old man. what you gonna do,huh? | 他自己做的决定 老头子 你想干吗 哈? |
[27:58] | oh,yeah? yeah! | -噢 是么? -是的 |
[28:00] | listen,you son of a bitch! | 听着 你这王八蛋 |
[28:01] | you guys are nothing but a bunch of punks! | -你们这些人都是些废物 -别这样 住手 |
[28:04] | you know that?! criminals! | 你知道么?! 一帮罪犯 |
[28:06] | let’s go home! | 回家吧 |
[28:09] | let’s go! | 快上 |
[28:17] | you hand me the gun, and we’re going home. | 你把枪给我 我们回家 |
[28:21] | hand me the gun! | 把枪给我 |
[28:22] | sanchez: don’t shoot! hold your fire! | 别开枪 别开枪 |
[28:24] | miguel,listen to me! put the gun down! | miguel 听我说 把枪放下 |
[28:27] | put the gun down! | 把枪放下 |
[28:28] | miguel,is that a .25-caliber,miguel? | miguel 那是把点25吧 miguel? |
[28:32] | put it down. | 把枪放下 |
[28:34] | miguel, you got two choices! | miguel 你有两个选择 |
[28:36] | you put it down now or i’ll blow your head off! | 你要么现在马上放下枪 要么我就一枪打爆你的脑袋 |
[28:39] | do what he says, mijo,please! | 照他说的做 mijo 求你了 |
[28:42] | put it down. | 放下 |
[28:43] | por favor,do it! | 快做呀 |
[28:50] | turn around. | 转过去 |
[28:57] | wait. hey,officer. | 等等 嘿 警官 |
[29:01] | please, i’m begging you,please. | 求你 我求你了 |
[29:02] | don’t arrest him. he’s my son. | 别逮捕他 他是我儿子 |
[29:04] | sir,he’s not your son anymore. | 先生 他再也不是你儿子了 |
[29:09] | he’s a catorce. | 他是名catorce帮派成员了 |
[29:56] | okay,thank you. that was ballistics brian. | 好的 谢谢 是弹道部的brian |
[29:59] | the .25-caliber we got off miguel torres | 我们从miguel torres手里 拿到的点25 |
[30:00] | is a match for the murder weapon. | 就是凶器 |
[30:02] | and who’s the gun registered to? we’re still tracking that down. | -枪的注册人是谁? -我们还在查 |
[30:05] | oh,for heaven’s sakes! | 噢 看在上帝的份上 |
[30:07] | well,stay on them, lieutenant. | 那么 继续跟进 副队长 |
[30:08] | i’m gonna need that registration to make my case. | 我需要注册信息来破案 |
[30:13] | chief? | 头? |
[30:14] | yes. | 怎么 |
[30:18] | are you okay? | 你还好吧? |
[30:21] | you just don’t seem like yourself lately. | 你最近像换了个人一样 |
[30:25] | i’m fine,lieutenant. | 我很好 副队长 |
[30:26] | i just… | 我只是 |
[30:29] | i just need you to find who the gun is registered to,please. | 我只是想让你查出 这把枪的注册人是谁 |
[30:32] | thank you. | 谢谢 |
[30:40] | my son needs to talk to me. i understand that,sir, but what you’re gonna need — | -我儿子需要跟我谈谈 -我明白 先生 不过你要做的是 |
[30:42] | chief,excuse me. this whole thing is my fault. | 警长 抱歉 一切都是我的错 |
[30:45] | i should have kept miguel at home today. | 我今天应该让miguel呆在家里的 |
[30:48] | listen,chief johnson, | 听着 johnson警长 |
[30:49] | i promise you i will settle him down. | 我向你保证我会管好他的 |
[30:51] | sir,your son pulled out a gun | 先生 你儿子拔了把枪出来 |
[30:53] | and all but threatened you with it. | 而且拿枪来威胁你 |
[30:54] | he’s obviously not responding well to parental authority. | 很显然 他对父母的权威 可不怎么感冒 |
[30:57] | releasing him right now is out of the question. | 现在就释放他是不可能的 |
[30:59] | come on,sir. | 别这样 先生 |
[31:01] | i just want to be very clear | 我只是想讲清楚 |
[31:02] | that if you accuse this miguel torres | 如果你以双重谋杀catorces成员 |
[31:05] | with a double homicide against the catorces | 指控miguel torres |
[31:07] | and the charges don’t stick, | 而又没把他给钉死的话 |
[31:09] | the gangs are gonna think that we’re siding with the one-fives. | 其他黑帮会认为 我们是跟one-fives一伙的 |
[31:11] | could turn lapd officers into targets,too. | 那会把洛杉矶警方也变成攻击目标的 |
[31:14] | so,no pressure,commander, is that what you’re saying? | 那么 不给我施加压力 队长 这话不是你说的么? |
[31:17] | thought you just might want to know the stakes,chief. | 只是觉得你该知道 这样做的代价有多大 警长 |
[31:20] | i am questioning a boy | 我要去讯问的这个男孩 |
[31:22] | who was found holding the murder weapon from a double homicide. | 被发现当时 后里正握着 一桩双重谋杀案的凶器 |
[31:25] | to me,that sounds like a perfectly reasonable thing to do. | 在我看来 我这么做是合情合理的 |
[31:28] | if you have a better plan, commander, | 如果你有更好的主意 队长 |
[31:30] | now is the time to suggest it. | 现在是时候拿出来讨论一下了 |
[31:36] | excuse me. | 不好意思 |
[31:51] | so,i hear congratulations are in order | 那么 我听说大家都在祝贺 |
[31:54] | for the newest member of the catorces. | catorces的最新成员 |
[31:58] | your father,however, isn’t too happy about it. | 不过 你父亲可不怎么高兴呀 |
[32:01] | my father refuses to admit what’s going on. | 我父亲拒绝接受这一切 |
[32:05] | he ignores what he doesn’t want to believe. | 他无视自己不愿相信的事实 |
[32:07] | he pretends that gangs are the problem because he’s a coward, | 他把帮派当做是麻烦 是因为他是个懦夫 |
[32:11] | and he won’t face the truth. | 他不愿意面对现实 |
[32:14] | he’s not proud of me? good. | 他不以我为傲? 很好 |
[32:17] | i’m not very proud of him, either. | 我也不以他为傲 |
[32:20] | what about your cousin jesse? | 那你的表哥jesse呢? |
[32:23] | would he have been proud? | 他以你为傲么? |
[32:25] | i know you argued with jesse | 我知道在jesse遇害的那个早上 |
[32:26] | in the morning before he was murdered. | 你跟他吵架了 |
[32:28] | ’cause he lied to me. about what? | -因为他骗了我 -骗了你什么? |
[32:34] | jesse told me the catorces said i was too old to join. | jesse告诉我catorces帮说 我年龄太大了不能入帮 |
[32:39] | but that wasn’t true. | 但那不是事实 |
[32:41] | i spoke to another gang member who was around a lot, | 我去找了另一名经常 在街上晃荡的帮派成员 |
[32:43] | and he said the catorces did want me. | 他说catorces确实想让我加入 |
[32:45] | which member, and when did you ask him? | 哪个成员 你什么时候问的他? |
[32:50] | was it your aunt’s drug dealer? | 是不是你姑妈的毒品供货人? |
[32:54] | he was over at rosalie’s house yesterday. | 他昨天去了rosalie姑妈的家 |
[32:56] | is he the one that told you that jesse was lying? | 就是他告诉你jesse骗了你? |
[33:00] | did you call jesse from his house? | 你是不是在他家打电话了? |
[33:02] | did you wait for him by the side door? | 你是不是在侧门等他? |
[33:04] | did you kill jesse because he was lying to you? | 你是不是因为jesse骗了你而杀了他? |
[33:06] | or was it your aunt’s drug dealer?! | 还是这一切都是 你姑妈的毒品供货人干的?! |
[33:08] | my aunt’s drug dealer’s name is angel flores,okay?! | 姑妈的毒品供货人就是 angel flores 好吧?! |
[33:11] | and he’s lying next to my cousin in your morgue! | 他就躺在你们的太平间 就躺在我表哥旁边 |
[33:14] | i told you,lady, you do not know my world! | 我告诉你 女士 你确实不了解我的世界 |
[33:16] | listen to me! | 听我说 |
[33:18] | angel was killed by the one-fives! | angel是被one-fives的人杀的 |
[33:20] | jesse was killed by the one-fives! | jesse也是被one-fives的人杀的 |
[33:23] | i don’t think so. | 我可不那么认为 |
[33:25] | because while i don’t know your world, | 因为虽然我不了解你的世界 |
[33:26] | i doknow something about weapons and casings. | 可我却了解凶器和弹壳 |
[33:29] | so tell me,miguel… | 那么 告诉我 miguel |
[33:31] | how could the one-fives have shot those boys with your gun? | one-fives帮的人 怎么会用你的枪杀了他们俩? |
[33:46] | maybe she’s got him after all. | 说不定她真的逮到他了 |
[33:48] | she still has to get him to say “i do.” | 她还是得让他亲口承认 |
[33:52] | your father said that you were home with him | 你爸爸说jesse遇害的时候 |
[33:56] | when jesse was killed. | 你当时跟他在家 |
[33:59] | but that was a lie, wasn’t it? | 不过那是个谎话 对么? |
[34:02] | he was just giving you an alibi. | 他只是给你制造不在场证据 |
[34:11] | i want a lawyer,man. | 我要律师 女士 |
[34:14] | i want a lawyer. | 我要律师 |
[34:28] | i can hold him on a weapons charge. | 我能以非法持有武器为名拘留他 |
[34:29] | till he makes bail. | 他交出保释金 就得释放他 |
[34:31] | unless you can convince the father | 除非你能说服他爸爸 |
[34:32] | to leave him here with us. | 让他留在这儿 |
[34:34] | per your request. | 应你的要求查到的 |
[34:35] | thank you,lieutenant. | 谢谢 副队长 |
[34:38] | lieutenant. just one second. | 稍等 |
[34:43] | i think i know exactly how to prevent mr. torres | 我想我知道怎么能让torres先生 |
[34:45] | from bailing him out. | 不被保释出去了 |
[34:47] | excuse me,gentlemen. | 不好意思 先生们 |
[34:53] | brenda: mr. torres. | torres先生 |
[34:54] | chief,you can’t do this. | 警长 你不能这么做 |
[34:57] | putting miguel in jail — | 不能让miguel坐牢 |
[34:59] | it’s gonna put his scholarship at risk. | 这回让他的奖学金泡汤的 |
[35:02] | a weapons charge? i mean — | 非法持有武器? 我是说 |
[35:03] | sir,it’s not just a weapons charge. | 先生 可不仅仅是非法持有武器 |
[35:06] | miguel was holding the gun | miguel手里握着的枪 |
[35:07] | that killed your nephew and angel flores. | 是杀害你侄子 和angel flores的凶器 |
[35:12] | oh,god. | 噢 天哪 |
[35:14] | mr. torres,no one is blaming you for this. | torres先生 没人会因此责怪你的 |
[35:18] | we know you did the best you could to supervise your son. | 我们知道你已经竭尽所能管好儿子了 |
[35:21] | and his baseball scholarship to usc, | 还有南加州大学的棒球奖学金 |
[35:23] | i know he owes that in part to the way that you cared for him. | 我知道那也是你管教的结果 |
[35:28] | in our neighborhood, | 在我们社区 |
[35:30] | parents have to look after their kids every minute, | 父母得每分每秒都看着孩子 |
[35:33] | especially from 4:00 to 8:00. | 特别是下午4点到8点 |
[35:36] | that’s why after-school sports programs are so important. | 那也正是课后运动如此重要的原因 |
[35:40] | i… | 我 |
[35:43] | i tried to get my nephew jesse to practice harder, | 我试图让我侄子jesse练得更刻苦些 |
[35:47] | ’cause i knew if he got cut from the team, | 因为我知道他如果被球队除名 |
[35:49] | he could be lost. | 他就会迷失自我 |
[35:53] | and my sister rosalie,she didn’t know how to care for him. | 我妹妹rosalie 她不知道该怎么照料他 |
[35:58] | ’cause she took drugs every afternoon? | 因为她每天下午都吸毒? |
[36:01] | after 2:00 or 3:00 p.m., she was useless. | 在下午2点或者3点之后 她就会变成个废人 |
[36:04] | i tried to fill in where i could, | 我尽我所能的去看管 |
[36:05] | but children need full-time supervision — | 可孩子们需要的是全天候的看管 |
[36:08] | which my son had. | 我儿子就得到了 |
[36:10] | he was with me during the time of the murders. | 在案发当时 他跟我在一起 |
[36:12] | really? | 真的么? |
[36:14] | well,if that’s true, why didn’t miguel say so? | 那么 如果是真的 如果你是他的不在场证明 |
[36:17] | if you’re his alibi. | 为什么miguel的说法会不同? |
[36:19] | unless,of course,miguel didn’t know where you were | 当然 除非 miguel根本不知道 |
[36:22] | on the day of the murder from 4:00 to 8:00. | 案发当天下午4点到8点你在哪儿 |
[36:25] | rosalie told me that jesse and miguel | rosalie告诉我jesse和miguel |
[36:27] | were always in and out of each other’s houses. | 以前经常到各家相互走访 |
[36:30] | if i conduct a search warrant of your home, | 如果我申请一张搜查你家的搜查令 |
[36:32] | will i find that you have keys to your sister’s house, | 我是不是能找到你妹妹家的钥匙 |
[36:34] | or are they on your person? | 还是钥匙就在你身上? |
[36:37] | someone called jesse from his mother’s house at 4:14 p.m. | 有人在下午4点14分 从jesse妈妈家给他打了电话 |
[36:43] | but it couldn’t have been his mother,because,as you said, | 不过 不可能是他妈妈 正如你所说 |
[36:46] | she’s useless after 2:00. | 下午2点之后她就是个废人 |
[36:49] | probably didn’t even notice her visitors. | 很可能没注意到家里来人了 |
[36:51] | but you weren’t concerned about rosalie. | 不过 你根本就不关心rosalie |
[36:54] | you were more concerned about your nephew | 你更关心的是你的侄子 |
[36:56] | and the example he set for your son | 更关心他给你儿子miguel torres |
[36:58] | ???? | 树立的榜样 |
[37:22] | i was the one that took jesse to baseball practice! | 是我带jesse去参加棒球训练的 |
[37:25] | i’m the one that paid for his summer camp. | 是我给他支付的夏令营费用 |
[37:27] | i’m the one that stood by him | 是我在一路支持他 |
[37:29] | and helped him with his homework,and what does he do? | 是我一直在辅导他的功课 可他都做了些什么? |
[37:33] | he goes and joins a gang. | 他跑去加入了黑帮 |
[37:35] | and he does everything he can to take my son along with him! | 他尽一切可能让我儿子跟着他去 |
[37:38] | he betrayed me! | 他背叛了我 |
[37:39] | no, jesse didn’t betray you. | 不 jesse没有背叛你 |
[37:41] | he was preventing miguel from becoming an east-side catorces. | 他尽自己的所能让miguel 远离东区catorces帮 |
[37:45] | no. what — what are you talking about? | 不 什么 你在说什么? |
[37:47] | jesse did everything he could | jesse尽了自己的所能 |
[37:49] | to keep miguel from joining the catorces. | 不让miguel加入catorces帮 |
[37:51] | but you couldn’t accept the fact | 但你不能接受 |
[37:52] | that your son wanted to be in a gang. | 你儿子想加入帮派的事实 |
[37:54] | easier to think that it was a problem created by your nephew, | 把问题都归咎到 你侄子身上就轻松多了 |
[37:57] | a problem that you could fix with this gun, | 这就是个你能用枪解决的问题 |
[38:01] | registered to your deceased brother-in-law, | 这把枪的注册人是你已姑的妹夫 |
[38:04] | a gun rosalie probably didn’t even remember she had. | 很把可能是rosalie都不记得的枪 |
[38:07] | now,besides your sister, | 现在 除了你妹妹 |
[38:12] | there are only two surviving people | 只有两个活着的人 |
[38:14] | who had access to her house, and so,to this gun. | 能进入她的房子拿这把枪 |
[38:17] | one of them was your son, miguel. | 一个是你儿子miguel |
[38:21] | and the other one,sir, would be you. | 另一个 先生 就是你 |
[38:36] | you have the right to remain silent. | 你有权保持沉默 |
[38:38] | anything you say can and will be used against you | 你所说的一切 |
[38:40] | in a court of law. | 将成为呈堂证供 |
[38:41] | you have the right to an attorney. | 你有权请律师 |
[38:43] | if you cannot afford an attorney, | 如果你请不起 |
[38:44] | an attorney will be appointed to you — i understand,i understand! | -法庭将为你指派一位 -我明白 我明白 |
[38:47] | i don’t want an attorney. | 我不需要律师 |
[38:49] | just,please… | 只是 请 |
[38:52] | just…let me explain. | 请让我解释一下 |
[38:55] | did you go to your sister’s house | 你是不是到你妹妹家 |
[38:58] | and call your nephew jesse and ask him to come over? | 打电话叫你侄子jesse过来? |
[39:06] | i need to make an arrest here,sir, | 我得逮捕某个人 先生 |
[39:08] | and i need you to tell me who it’s gonna be — | 我想让你告诉我 我该逮捕 |
[39:11] | you or your son. | 你 还是你儿子 |
[39:16] | yesterday… | 昨天 |
[39:19] | miguel skipped practice. | miguel又没去训练 |
[39:23] | i waited, but he didn’t come home. | 我等着 可他也没回家 |
[39:26] | i was worried. | 我很担心 |
[39:29] | so i went to go look to see if maybe he was with jesse | 所以 我就去看看 他是不是跟jesse一起 |
[39:32] | over at rosalie’s. | 去了rosalie家 |
[39:35] | he wasn’t. | 他也没有 |
[39:37] | and rosalie, she was passed out. | 而rosalie 她已经吸毒兴奋 晕过去了 |
[39:39] | and i thought,maybe — | 我想 或许 |
[39:44] | maybe this is my chance to end this madness. | 或许这是我结束这一切的好机会 |
[39:49] | so… | 所以 |
[39:52] | i called jesse, | 我打电话给jesse |
[39:55] | told him his mom had a bad batch of heroin. | 告诉他 他妈妈吸了很多海洛因 |
[39:59] | i knew that he’d come right away. | 我就知道他马上回来 |
[40:02] | i didn’t know he was gonna call his mom’s dealer | 但我不知道他会叫上 他妈妈的毒品供货人 |
[40:05] | and have him come over,too. | 还把他也带过来 |
[40:11] | they walked up to the side door. | 他们走到侧门 |
[40:16] | the moment i saw them, | 我一看到他们 |
[40:19] | i stepped outside, | 就站了出门 |
[40:22] | pulled out the gun, and i shot them both. | 抠空扳机 杀了他们俩 |
[40:25] | for my son! | 为了我的儿子 |
[40:29] | after everything that i did for jesse, | 我对jesse做的这一切 |
[40:31] | do you think that was easy? | 你觉得会让我觉得轻松么? |
[40:35] | after everything that i did for him? | 你对他做的一切? |
[40:38] | after everything that you did for him?! yes! | -你对他做的一切?! -是的 |
[40:41] | you shot your nephew twice in the chest | 你在毫无警示的情况下 |
[40:43] | at close range without warning! | 近距离给了你侄子当胸两枪 |
[40:45] | yes,because he was screwing with my son’s future! | 是的 因为他在毁了我儿子的前途 |
[40:49] | every sacrifice that i made,every — | 我所做的每次牺牲 每次 |
[40:51] | why didn’t you move?! | 为什么不搬家?! |
[40:53] | why? | 为什么? |
[40:54] | because miguel is a baseball star here. | 因为miguel是这里的棒球明星 |
[40:57] | we had to stay here. | 我们一定得呆在这儿 |
[41:00] | don’t you get it? | 你难道不明白么? |
[41:03] | i was just — | 我只是 |
[41:06] | i was — | 我只是 |
[41:08] | i was just looking out for my son. | 我只是想照料好我的儿子 |
[41:13] | who’s gonna look out for your son now | 现在下午4点到8点 |
[41:16] | between the hours of 4:00 and 8:00,huh? | 谁来看管你儿子呢 哈? |
[41:20] | who’s gonna do it? | 谁来? |
[41:21] | all right,that’s enough, detective sanchez. | 好了 够了 sanchez探员 |
[41:28] | lieutenant flynn, | flynn副队长 |
[41:29] | would you please take mr. torres to booking | 麻烦你带torres先生去落案 |
[41:32] | and arrest him on two counts of murder in the first degree? | 并以两起一级谋杀罪名逮捕他 |
[41:34] | ???? | 没问题 头 |
[42:06] | is that really necessary? | 真的有这个必要么? |
[42:10] | okay. | 好的 |
[42:12] | yes. thank you. | 好的 谢谢你 |
[42:17] | dr. dioli wants me to come in for some more tests. | dioli医生想让我再去做些检查 |
[42:21] | she’ll discuss potential diagnoses | 她会在下一次我去医院的时候 |
[42:23] | at my next appointment. | 跟我讨论下检查结果 |
[42:25] | i’ll go with you. | 我跟你一起去 |
[42:28] | okay. | 好的 |
[42:32] | look,i don’t think this is life-threatening. | 听着 我不觉得是什么致命的毛病 |
[42:35] | honestly. | 老实说 |
[42:37] | your skin is tingling. | 你皮肤有刺痛感 |
[42:40] | you’re having night sweats, mood swings,hot flashes. | 盗汗 心情浮躁 潮热 |
[42:44] | i think we both already know what this is,don’t we? | 我想我们俩可能都清楚是怎么回事 对吧? |
[42:46] | no. | 不 |
[42:49] | probably. | 很可能都知道 |
[42:52] | i don’t want to talk about it right now. | 但我现在不想谈这个 |
[42:54] | why? | 为什么? |
[42:55] | if there’s one thing my job has taught me… | 如果要说我的工作 教会了我什么的话 那就是 |
[43:00] | everything changes when you say it out loud. | 一旦你说出来 一切就变了 欢迎加入 |