时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:10] | TheCloser Season03 Episode08 | 罪案终结 |
[00:49] | Hey,chief. | 嘿 队长 |
[00:51] | Victim is lisa mason.She’s a 34-year-oldwhite female. | 死者名为Lisa Mason 34岁白人女性 |
[00:55] | She’s also the wife of deputydistrict attorney scott mason.That’s him over there. | 她也是副地方检察官Scott Mason的妻子 他就在那边 |
[01:02] | I understood the bodywas found naked on the beach less than an hour ago. | 我所知的是 不到半个小时前 有人在沙滩上发现这具裸尸 |
[01:05] | How was she identifiedso quickly? | 怎么这么快就查到身份了? |
[01:06] | The killer threw her walletand clothes here,and the harbor divisiongot her driver’s license. | 凶手将她的钱包和衣服扔在这里 海湾分局找到了她的驾照 |
[01:11] | And one of their friendlydetectives called mr.Mason? | 然后他们一个警探朋友 打电话给Mason先生? |
[01:14] | That’s not right. | 这样可不对 |
[01:16] | Mason’s a heavy hitter inthe D.A.’S major-crimes office. | Mason是地方检察院要案科的要员 |
[01:19] | Maybe they were thinkinga little professional courtesy. | 也许他们只是处于公事上的关照 |
[01:26] | So,why are y’all up hereinstead of down there? | 那为什么你们都立这儿 咋不过去呢? |
[01:29] | Commander taylor’s orders. | 这是Taylor指挥官的命令 |
[01:31] | Chief johnson,I’d like to see my wife.Please. | Johnson副局长 我想见我太太 求你了 |
[01:35] | Mr.Mason,I’m terribly sorryabout your loss, | Mason先生 对你的遭遇我深表遗憾 |
[01:38] | but I know that I don’t needto explain to someone who prosecutes murdersfor a living | 但是我想我不用向一个以起诉嫌犯 为职业的人解释 |
[01:41] | why you can’tgo down there with me. | 为什么你不能和我一起下去 |
[01:43] | And though I’ve never metyour wife,I’m certain that she wouldn’twant you to see her this way. | 虽然我没有见到你太太 但是我肯定她不希望让你看见她这样 |
[01:48] | It will bemuch more helpful to us if you would give usyour statement,please. | 如果你能给我们做口供 会对我们帮助很大 |
[01:51] | Mr.Mason,why don’t youcome with me,sir,downtown? | Mason先生 你何不与我一起回市区 |
[01:54] | We’ll getyour statement there. | 我们会在那里给你录口供 |
[01:55] | Thank you very much. | 非常感谢 |
[01:58] | Detective daniels is still atthe homeland security seminar? | Daniels警探还在国家安全研讨会? |
[02:01] | For two more weeks. | 还有2个礼拜 |
[02:02] | So,this plan thatyou’ve hatched with chief pope means we continueshort-staffed. | 这个你和Pope队长想出的计划 让我们继续人手短缺 |
[02:08] | Never mind. | 没事 |
[02:10] | Let me seewhat’s going on down here. | 我去看看下面怎么样了 |
[02:23] | What is the pointof keeping most of my squad out of the crime scene? | 为什么不让我大部分手下 接近犯罪现场? |
[02:27] | My call — I want to keepthe crime scene simple and avoidattracting the media. | 这是我说的 我想让案发现场保持简单 避免吸引媒体 |
[02:32] | And frankly,this is somethingnot everyone needs to see. | 而且说实话 最好不要让大家都看见 |
[02:45] | I thoughtshe washed up on shore. | 我以为她是被海水冲上岸的 |
[02:47] | Nope.Dry as a bone. | 不是 没沾一滴水 |
[02:49] | And you won’t find any waterin her lungs,either. | 她的肺里也不会有水 |
[02:58] | These red marks — not the cigarette burns,but the little dots — | 这些红点…不是烟烫的伤疤… 是这些小点点… |
[03:04] | did the coroner’s investigatorsay what they might be? | 法医鉴定后说是什么了吗? |
[03:06] | Those red dotsare from a cattle prod. | 这些红点是被赶畜棒弄的 (一种电击棒) |
[03:09] | They’re all overher back,too. | 她背上也全是 |
[03:10] | Unfortunately,they are notlimited to outside her body. | 不幸的是 受电击处不只是尸体表面 |
[03:15] | The killerused his weapon — if that’s whatyou want to call it — | 凶手还用凶器…如果你要这么说的话… |
[03:18] | to seriously damageher organs. | 严重损坏了她的器官 |
[03:26] | There’s some old bruisinghere. | 这里有些旧淤伤 |
[03:29] | How longhas she been missing? | 她失踪多久了? |
[03:31] | According to the husband,just since last night — | 据她丈夫说 昨晚才不见的… |
[03:34] | dead between7 and 10 hours. | 死于7到10小时之前 |
[03:40] | There’s some chaffingaround her ankles… | 她的脚踝处有勒痕 |
[03:45] | wrists,and neck. | 还有手腕和颈部 |
[03:48] | She was tied up. | 她是被绑着的 |
[03:50] | Standing. | 站着 |
[03:53] | Tortured.And strangled. | 被折磨 然后被勒颈 |
[03:57] | No sign of a gag,so the killer either wantedto hear her scream or… | 没有嘴被堵住的痕迹 要么是凶手想听她的尖叫 要么.. |
[04:03] | she was anesthetized. | 就是她被麻醉了 |
[04:04] | She’s gonna be negativefor drugs,chief. | 她的药物测试肯定是阴性 头儿 |
[04:06] | Victim felt everything. | 她什么都能感觉到 |
[04:08] | I get the impression you’vefound bodies like this before. | 我感觉你以前也发现过类似的尸体 |
[04:11] | In 1998,three other women were tortured and strangledto death in the same way. | 在1998年 有3名女子也是这样 被折磨勒死的 |
[04:16] | Three days apart,each onedumped in a L.A.-County beach. | 每三天 就有一具尸体被扔到 洛杉机郡海滩 |
[04:19] | Then the next year,the samething happened all over again. | 第二年 又发生了同样的事 |
[04:22] | Press called the guy who didthis the P.C.H.Killer. | 媒体称他为P.C.H杀手 |
[04:26] | P.C.H.–Pacific coast highway? | P.C.H…太平洋海岸高速公路? |
[04:31] | Media nickname.That must have fed his ego. | 媒体给的名字 一定满足到他的自负心 |
[04:34] | Seems like the kind of guywho likes a lot of attention. | 看起来像是喜欢被关注的人 |
[04:36] | Which I prefer he not gettill after we find him. | 我希望这次 他在被抓之前 得不到关注 |
[04:40] | There’s one more thing.Lieutenant. | 还有一件事 中尉 |
[04:42] | Oh,yeah,he brandseach victim on the heel in the orderin which he kills them — | 对了 他以她们被杀的顺序 在死者的脚底留下记号 |
[04:47] | one,two,three,with roman numerals. | 1 2 3 用罗马数字 |
[04:51] | So,take a look at this. | 看看这个 |
[05:02] | We’re runninga little behind. | 看来他早就开始犯案 |
[05:24] | Hey,chief,we haveall available air assets up and flying our way. | 头儿 我们已经调动所有 空警力量进行搜查 |
[05:29] | Yeah,we’re searchingevery beach in the county. | 我们在搜查郡里的每个海滩 |
[05:31] | The second you find anything,let me know. | 一旦发现情况 马上向我报告 |
[05:33] | Bye. | 拜拜 |
[05:36] | You’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[05:39] | So,it says herethat in the previous cases, | 这里写着 在以前的案件里 |
[05:43] | the murders were consideredpart of a rape, | 凶杀中含有强奸的成分 |
[05:46] | but semen was only discoveredon the bodies,not in them. | 但是仅在尸体上发现精液 里面没有 |
[05:50] | He’s a real pervert –not a surprise. | 他真是个变态…也不足为奇 |
[05:53] | So he ties them upso that they feel helpless… | 他把她们绑起来 让她们觉得无助… |
[05:58] | and then neuters themwith an electric prod… | 然后用电动赶畜棒破坏 她们的生殖器官 |
[06:03] | and then brandstheir feet. | 然后在她们脚底打上记号 |
[06:06] | He’s transforming themfrom women to cattle. | 他把她们从女人变成了牲畜 |
[06:08] | And he’s a psycho,also not a big shock. | 他是个疯子 这也不让人惊讶 |
[06:11] | And when he’s finishedwith them… | 他把她们结果了以后… |
[06:14] | he dumps themon a public beach,naked, | 就去公共海滩抛尸 而且是裸尸 |
[06:17] | indicating he believesthey deserve to be humiliated for some reason. | 说明他认为因为某些原因 她们活该被羞辱 |
[06:23] | Do we know why? | 知道为什么吗? |
[06:25] | No idea,but all of these women were involvedin long-term relationships — | 不知道 不过这些女人 都有短稳定的感情 |
[06:30] | three of them were marriedand three were engaged. | 3个结婚了 3个订婚了 |
[06:34] | And all of them weremessing around with men other thantheir significant others. | 她们都出去和别的男人鬼混 而不是和自己的另一半 |
[06:38] | And all of themwere divorced at least once. | 每个人至少离婚一次 |
[06:40] | Well,that doesn’t narrow down the fieldvery much,lieutenant. | 但是还是不够确切 中尉 |
[06:43] | Well,there’s something else they all have in common.Maybe you’ve noticed. | 她们有一个共同点 也许你已经发现了 |
[06:47] | They’re all pretty. | 她们都很漂亮 |
[06:49] | Which makes me think thatsince the wounds were inflicted during the murderand there were no drugs, | 这让我觉得 既然这些伤都是死前遭受的 而又没有任何药物 |
[06:54] | that the womenwent with him willingly. | 这些女人肯定是自愿和他走的 |
[06:57] | – So even though our serialkiller’s a sexual pervert – – he doesn’t look like one. | – 所以即使凶手是个性变态 – 他看起来却不像 |
[07:02] | Have you spoken to allthe victims’ ex-husbands? | 你和所有死者的前夫都谈过吗? |
[07:05] | Yeah.Dead ends. | 是的 没有任何线索 |
[07:06] | Or maybe I just didn’t knowwhat to ask them. | 也许是因为我也不知道问什么好 |
[07:09] | You want to speak tolisa mason’s first husband,too? | 你也想和Lisa Mason的首任前夫谈谈? |
[07:12] | Yes. | 是的 |
[07:14] | So,three womenin nine days. | 9天3个女人 |
[07:19] | He must choose his victimsin advance. | 他肯定提前选好了目标 |
[07:22] | How does he do that,I wonder? | 我在想 他怎么做到的 |
[07:24] | I hate to suggest it,but I’ve always felt our killer might be part of L.A.Countylaw enforcement. | 我不想这样说 但是我总觉得 凶手是洛杉机执法部门的一员 |
[07:31] | P.C.H.Runs through areas supervised by the sheriff’sdepartment,L.A.P.D., | P.C.H所在地区分别是由 治安局 洛杉机警局 |
[07:36] | Santa monica,huntington,long beach police department. | 圣-莫尼卡 汉丁顿 以及长岛警局监管 |
[07:39] | So by leaving bodieson all these different beaches, | 在这些不同的海滩抛尸 |
[07:41] | he’s creatingcross-jurisdictional issues,counting onslow communication. | 他就指望我们信息传递不及时 造成司法障碍 |
[07:45] | And he’s managed to dumpsix bodies along a well-traveled highway | 而且他能在一条车辆众多的 高速公路沿岸抛尸 |
[07:49] | during two massive manhuntswithout being caught. | 而且在两次大规模搜捕中逃脱 |
[07:52] | Every law-enforcementagency in the county still hands their cases overto the same district attorney. | 而郡里每个执法部门都将案子 交给自己管辖区的地方检察官 |
[07:57] | And we just happen to havea deputy D.A.Waiting in an interview roomfor you. | 我们正好有一个副地方检察官 在审讯室等着你 |
[08:01] | And though his wifedidn’t come home last night, | 尽管他太太昨晚没有回家 |
[08:05] | mr.Deputy D.A.Scott masondidn’t report her missing. | 副地方检察官Scott Mason先生 也没有报告她失踪 |
[08:09] | Seems neglectful. | 看起来很是疏忽 |
[08:12] | All right.Thank you,lieutenant. | 好了谢谢 中尉 |
[08:15] | Lieutenant provenza,could you please call the morgue and get a prelimon mr.Mason’s wife A.S.A.P.? | Provenza中尉 你能不能给停尸房打个电话 尽快拿到Mason太太的尸检报告 |
[08:20] | And,lieutenant flynn,please send out a request for follow-ups | Flynn中尉 麻烦你发送一下请求 |
[08:24] | to all reports of screaming in the county over the last week. | 找到上个礼拜本郡 所有性虐待案件的后续报告 |
[08:28] | These women didn’t go quietly.Thank you. | 这些女人没可能无声无息的死去 谢谢 |
[08:36] | The P.C.H.Killer | 这个P.C.H.杀手 |
[08:40] | We thoughthe was probably dead. | 我们还以为他已经死了 |
[08:42] | Unfortunately,no. | 很不幸 没有 |
[08:44] | I’m sorry,mr.Mason. | 我很遗憾 Mason先生 |
[08:47] | I have several questionsthat need answered and in a hurry,because, | 我有些问题要问你 很急 应为… |
[08:50] | as you may remember,this particular guy — | 也许你还记得 这个男人… |
[08:52] | – murders in threes. – That’s right | – 每3天出手一次 – 没错 |
[08:54] | And due to ourtime constraints,I only have about 60 hours before this guy’s gonnakill again. | 由于时间紧迫 在他再次行凶之前 我们只有60小时了 |
[08:58] | I feel a particular obligationto just jump right in here. | 我觉得有义务来问问你 |
[09:02] | So,um… | 那么… |
[09:05] | is there a reason that you failedto report your wife missing | 昨晚她没能回到家 |
[09:08] | when she didn’t come homelast night? | 你为什么没报警 |
[09:12] | We live in echo park,and she works on the westside. | 我们住在回音公园区 她在西区工作 |
[09:15] | She sometimes stays overnightat her sister’s in santa monica. | 她有时太晚 就会去圣-莫尼卡 的妹妹那里过夜 |
[09:19] | Last night,she called me to say that she wastoo tired to drive home. | 昨天晚上 她打电话给我 说累得不想开车回来了 |
[09:23] | And that was the last timeyou spoke with her? | 那是你最后一次和她说话? |
[09:25] | Yes. | 是的 |
[09:27] | Yes,that was the last time. | 那是最后一次通话 |
[09:29] | Since you seem to knowa bit about this so-calledP.C.H.Killer’s M.O.– | 既然你知道一点关于P.C.H.杀手的事…. |
[09:33] | Not that much,really. | 不是很多 真的 |
[09:35] | All that informationwas pretty carefully handled. | 那些资料都管理的很谨慎 |
[09:40] | Then you may not knowthat he tends to choose women that are divorced. | 那你可能不知道 他喜欢选择离过婚的女人 |
[09:44] | Which would fit. | 这一点和她吻合 |
[09:46] | Lisa left her first husbandabout a year and a half ago. | Lisa一年半前和前夫离婚 |
[09:51] | Okay. | 好的 |
[09:52] | Another characteristicof the victims — | 受害者的另一个特点是… |
[09:56] | they were all straying outsidetheir primary relationships. | 她们都红杏出墙 |
[09:59] | So,are you aware,or do youhave any reason to believe,that your wifewas having an affair? | 那你知不知道 或者你觉得 你太太在外面有别的男人? |
[10:04] | No.No,sh– lisa would neverdo something like that. | 没有 她…Lisa不会那样做的 |
[10:08] | And can you account for your ownwhereabouts last night,sir? | 你能说明昨晚你在哪里吗? |
[10:11] | I was at home,by myself. | 我在家 一个人 |
[10:16] | Okay. | 好的 |
[10:19] | Just one last thing — | 最后一件事… |
[10:21] | in order to find the lunaticthat did this to your wife, | 为了找到杀害你太太的疯子 |
[10:24] | I need youto sign this consent form allowing usto search your house. | 我需要你签署这份 搜查你房子的同意书 |
[10:27] | Search my house?For what? | 搜查我的房子 为什么? |
[10:30] | E-mails on computers,phone records,appointment books — | 电脑里的邮件 电话记录 记事本… |
[10:33] | – frankly,anything that’ll help – – no,no. | – 任何有助此案的东西 – 不行 不行 |
[10:35] | Why would I agree to that? | 我为什么要同意? |
[10:39] | Because if you don’tagree,sir, | 因为如果你不同意 |
[10:41] | I’m leaving this roomto call the district attorney to inform him | 我就要去打电话给地方检察官 通知他 |
[10:44] | that a deputyin his major-crimes office is standing between meand a serial killer. | 在他要案科的副地方检察官 居然阻碍连环杀人案的侦破 |
[10:49] | And I say this becauseI want you to understand that | 我和你说 是因为我希望你了解 |
[10:51] | I will not permit thisinvestigation to be compromised by your affiliationwith law enforcement. | 我不希望这个案件因为你和 执法部门的关系而受到任何影响 |
[10:56] | There is a woman’s lifeat stake here.Do not test me on this,sir. | 现在有一个女人生死垂危 不要考验我的耐心 |
[11:01] | Sign the consent form.Excuse me. | 签下同意书 不好意思 |
[11:08] | We found the first victim. | 我们找到了第一个受害者 |
[11:10] | On which beach? | 在哪个海滩? |
[11:12] | Not on the beach.County morgue. | 不在海滩 在郡停尸房 |
[11:21] | Three and a half days ago, | 3天半前 |
[11:23] | homicide investigators from the L.A.Sheriff’s department brought her infrom malibu beach. | 洛杉机治安局的重案组 在马里布海滩发现她的 |
[11:27] | Don’t know whythey didn’t call you. | 不知道为什么他们打电话给你 |
[11:33] | Her faceis unrecognizable. | 她的脸部已经无法辨别 |
[11:35] | That’s one differencebetween the two bodies. | 这是2名受害者的不同处 |
[11:37] | Your murderer smashed inour jane doe’s face with a blunt instrument — | 凶手用钝器打花无名女尸的脸… |
[11:41] | broke her cheek bones,knocked out some teeth. | 打断她的面部骨胳 还打掉了一些牙齿 |
[11:43] | Jane doe? | 无名女尸? |
[11:45] | Didn’t they find her I.D.And clothes on the beach? | 没有发现她的身份 还有海滩上的衣服吗? |
[11:47] | That’s the otherdissimilarity. | 这是另一个不同点 |
[11:48] | This victim was dumpedwithout her personal belongings. | 死者被抛尸时 没有任何私人物品 |
[11:51] | But in addition to the semen,cigarette burns, | 但是就精液 烟烫伤疤… |
[11:54] | and prod marks,which match lisa mason’s body… | 电棒伤疤而言 和Lisa Mason一样… |
[11:59] | there’s also this. | 还有这个 |
[12:04] | It’s the same killer. | 是同一名凶手 |
[12:07] | Okay,exactly when and wheredid the sheriffs find her? | 治安官是几点在哪发现她的? |
[12:13] | Okay,we need to getwhoever this deputy slade guy is into pope’s officeright now. | 我们必须马上把那个Slade副队 带到Pope的办公室去 |
[12:19] | This looksa lot more personal. | 手法看上去跟私人恩怨有关 |
[12:22] | So,this jane doe we found,ran her prints through afis,no hit. | 这是我们找到的无名女尸 AFIS指纹系统里没有找到匹配的 |
[12:25] | Didn’t have a nameor even a face,really,to checkwith missing-persons reports. | 没有名字或相貌用来查询失踪人口 |
[12:30] | So I went out on my own and had a plastic surgeonhelp us to construct this — | 所以我自己去找了个整形专家 帮我们重组了一张… |
[12:34] | a computer-generatedportrait. | 电脑绘制的肖像 |
[12:37] | And did you identify her? | 你找到她的身份了吗? |
[12:39] | No,but we’ve had peopleknocking on every door in malibuwith that picture. | 没有 但是已经派人带着照片去马里布 挨家挨户的问了 |
[12:43] | I took it to bars andrestaurants.Nobody knows her. | 我亲自把照片拿到酒吧和餐厅 没有人认识她 |
[12:47] | My partner and I were rookiesduring the previous murders. | 他之前作案的时候 我和我的搭档还是新人 |
[12:49] | There’s no possible way we couldhave known the significance — | 我们根本没可能知道 他的犯案手法… |
[12:51] | what about enteringthe murder into vicap? | 要不要搜索暴力案件信息库? |
[12:53] | Fellas,I don’t think we needto figure out how we got here as much as how we move on. | 我觉得追究下去 还不如讨论一下如何继续调查 |
[12:58] | I agree.In my opinion — | 我同意 我认为… |
[13:00] | and if you think the sheriff will have an issue with this,deputy slade,please speak up — | 如果你觉得治安官会不合作 Slade副队 可以说出来 |
[13:04] | investigating these murdersseparately doesn’t make sense. | 我们分开调查这些案件根本没有意义 |
[13:07] | We agree.We agree. | 我们都这样认为 |
[13:09] | In fact,I was told,if you want her,we can hand offour jane doe to you, | 事实上 我已经被告知 如果你需要的话 我们会把女尸给你的 |
[13:12] | increase our patrolsalong the P.C.H. | 加强太平洋岸高速公路 地区的巡逻 |
[13:14] | And coordinate withthe local police departments. | 并与地方警局协调好 |
[13:16] | Except all thatwas done last time. | 问题在于上次也都这样做全套 |
[13:19] | The killer turnsour extra surveillance along the P.C.H.To his advantage, | 凶手还是把这些沿岸额外监控 化作了自己的优势 |
[13:22] | so it’s either not enoughor it’s too much. | 要么是监控的不过 要么就是过犹不及 |
[13:24] | And the bigger problem is if we concentrate our resourceson the highway, | 更严重的问题是 如果我们把警力集中在高速公路附近 |
[13:28] | by the time the killergets to the beach, | 等到凶手到达海滩时 |
[13:30] | he’ll have torturedand murdered another woman,and that is simplynot acceptable. | 他就已经折磨并杀死了另一名女子 这简直无法接受 |
[13:34] | But if a highly visible forcegets out on the road | 但是如果大量可见的警力 出现在公路上 |
[13:37] | and if the sheriff’s departmenthelps us make it clear that we are sparingno resources here, | 并且让治安局帮我们确认 没有空置任何警力残留 |
[13:42] | maybe this nutjob will back offuntil we can find him. | 也许他就会静避风头 直到我们找到他 |
[13:46] | I certainly hope so. | 我也这样希望 |
[13:49] | ‘Cause right now… | 因为现在… |
[13:51] | we’ve got about48 hours left before he’s supposedto kill again. | 距离他再次行凶只有48小时了 |
[13:56] | No I.D.Yet fromthis computer-generated photo, | 用这张电脑合成照片搜查 搜不出死者身份 |
[13:58] | so I’ve scoured the differentcounty police departments for their short-termmissing lists — | 我已经对比了多个郡警局的 短期失踪人口名单里 |
[14:04] | women between 19 and 45. | 19岁到45的女性 |
[14:06] | Now,these aren’tfull reports yet,but one of themmight hit the mark. | 这些不是所有的记录 但是很可能其中有一个就是她 |
[14:10] | Just cross-check these with the onesI’ve already gone through. | 把这些还有我已经看过的 也审核一遍 |
[14:14] | So,our killeris strong enough to carry the bodiesdown the hill | 凶手有足够的体力把尸体运下山 |
[14:18] | and smart enoughto cover his tracks. | 而且很聪明的掩盖自己的行踪 |
[14:21] | Who would be that familiarwith the county beaches? | 谁会有那么熟悉郡里的海滩呢? |
[14:24] | I wish I knew,chief. | 我希望我知道 头儿 |
[14:25] | Drives me crazyI never got this guy.Crazy. | 抓不到他我真是要疯了 疯了 |
[14:31] | This cattle prod is likethe one used by our killer. | 这个赶畜棒和凶手用的差不多 |
[14:33] | It’s not strong enoughto spread the electric shock through the entire bodylike a stun gun,okay? | 它不想警棍可以把电流击至全身 |
[14:38] | It’s designed to hurt,not kill. | 它是用来伤害 而不是杀害的 |
[14:41] | And you can order thisonline. | 而且你可以网上订购 |
[14:50] | Let’s call the companythat makes this thing | 打电话给制造它的公司 |
[14:52] | and have them send ustheir customer database. | 让他们把顾客名单传过来 |
[14:56] | And this battery pack — | 这个电池盒… |
[15:00] | let’s see how longit’s good for.Maybe our guyjust ordered a few more. | 我们看看它能持续多久 也许凶手又订购了一些 |
[15:05] | Well,I can tell youone thing,chief, | 我可以告诉你的是 头儿 |
[15:07] | deputy district attorneymason has gota very interesting… | 副地方检察官Mason 有个很有意思的… |
[15:13] | closet. | 衣橱 |
[15:18] | All sorts of things that vibrateand… | 各种各样会震动… |
[15:21] | glow in the dark. | 咋还有荧光的呢 |
[15:24] | And lisa masonnever set foot in her sister’s houseyesterday. | 而Lisa Mason昨晚也没去妹妹家 |
[15:27] | And she hasn’t spent a nightthere in over five months, | 她已经5个多月没有去那里过夜了 |
[15:29] | so that part of mason’s storydoesn’t hold up. | 所以Mason所说的那部分证词 不成立 |
[15:32] | Did you noticeif D.D.A.Mason had a lot of sunblockin his house? | 你有没有发现副地方检察官Mason 家里有很多防晒霜? |
[15:36] | I didn’t think to look.Why? | 我没有注意 怎么了? |
[15:38] | He’s not very tan,is he? | 他的皮肤不是很黑 对吧 |
[15:44] | How would mason knowthe county beaches well enough | Mason怎么会对这些海滩了解到 |
[15:49] | to drop off the bodiesin eight different places? | 把尸体抛弃在8个不同的地方? |
[15:54] | That kind of knowledge would putsome color in your cheeks,wouldn’t it? | 这种常识足够让你脸红吧? |
[15:58] | I think we have a match!The jane doefrom the morgue. | 找到停尸间无名女尸的身份了 |
[16:02] | Tammy reynolds. | |
[16:04] | Yeah,her boss calledabout her two days ago. | 她的老板2天前打电话报案的 |
[16:07] | She was supposed to be backat work on monday,not officially missing yet. | 她本来应该星期一回去上班的 但还没有正式入档失踪 |
[16:11] | She could still be on vacationwith her husband,who’s name is robert –robert reynolds. | 她可能和丈夫出去度假了 名字叫…Robert Reynolds |
[16:16] | On vacation?Where? | 度假? 哪里? |
[16:18] | Doesn’t say. | 没有说 |
[16:20] | Robert reynolds –38,has a condo in santa monica,a boat in the marina, | Robert Reynolds…38岁 在圣-莫尼卡有独立公寓 港口有艘游艇 |
[16:25] | coupleof drug arrests in the ’90s. | 90年代因毒品被抓进去几次 |
[16:27] | Has anyone reportedmr.Reynolds missing? | 有人报告Reynolds失踪吗? |
[16:29] | Uh,can’t tell from here. | 在这里看不出 |
[16:33] | Let me look into it. | 让我来查查 |
[16:37] | I guess he’s handsome. | 我想他算很帅 |
[16:38] | Is it odd that the killerstarted up again after eight yearsby offing his own wife? | 凶手8年后以灭杀自己老婆 打开杀人序幕 不觉得奇怪吗? |
[16:43] | Well,it looked a lot more personal.I don’t know. | 她的案子看起来更有私人恩怨的因素 我也不知道 |
[16:46] | Do you want to split up? | 你们愿意分开行动吗? |
[16:47] | F.B.I.Will take the condo.You guys take the marina. | FBI去查圣-莫尼卡公寓察看 你们去游艇停泊港 |
[16:49] | Yes,that would bea good idea. | 这个主意不错 |
[16:52] | Lieutenant provenza,could youplease get us a search warrant for mr.Reynolds’ boat? | Provenza中尉 麻烦你申请Reynolds游艇的搜查令 好吗? |
[16:55] | Detective sanchez,sergeant gabriel,I’m gonna want some backupwhen we get to the marina. | Sanchez警探 Gabriel警佐 我们去游艇停泊港的时候需要后援 |
[16:59] | Lieutenant tao,now that we have them,let’s start looking throughlisa mason’s computer files, | Tao中尉 现在有了她们的身份 从查阅Lisa Mason的电脑文档开始着手 |
[17:03] | maybe she metmr.Reynolds online. | 也许她和Reynols在网上认识的 |
[17:06] | And,uh,lieutenant flynn,if you could do some backgroundwork on tammy reynolds, | Flynn中尉 你能不能 调查一下Tammy Reynolds背景 |
[17:10] | see if she fits the profileof our other victims.Thank you. | 看看她是不是与其他受害者 的特征相同 麻烦了 |
[17:42] | I know you’re exhaustedand this is important | 我知道你很累 但是这很重要 |
[17:44] | but if you’re not done by1:00 this afternoon, | 但是如果你在下午一点之前还没弄好 |
[17:46] | you’re still gonna haveto delegate for an hour so we can make that follow-upwith your doctor. | 你还是要抽出一小时时间 去和医生复诊 |
[17:49] | Yes,yes,I know. | 当然 我知道 |
[18:06] | As soon as you show methat warrant,I’ll be happyto let you pass. | 只要你给我搜查令 我就让你过去 |
[18:08] | If I could see if mr.Reynoldsis onboard his boat… | 我能不能看看Reynolds先生 是不是在他的船上… |
[18:12] | the reynolds haven’t been heresince last saturday when they took the boat out, | Reynolds一家上个星期六把船开走了 就再也没来过 |
[18:15] | a little sunset tour.Hardly worth all this fuss. | 只是出海看日落 用不着这么大惊小怪 |
[18:18] | It’s not a fuss.It’s a murder investigation. | 不是什么大惊小怪 是调查谋杀案 |
[18:23] | Excuse me,sir. | 不好意思 先生 |
[18:25] | Please,mr.Reynoldsbrought his boat back from vacationand then took it out again? | 请问Reynolds先生有没有在度假回来之后 再把船开出去过? |
[18:28] | They haven’t been on vacationsince last year. | 他们从去年开始就没有出去度假了 |
[18:31] | You maybe have the wrong boatanyway,huh? | 你们是不是查错船了? |
[18:33] | Hello,danny,how you doing? | 你好 Danny 还好吗? |
[18:35] | Come on through. | 过去吧 |
[18:38] | You’re letting everyone inbut us. | 你把人都放进去了 除了我们 |
[18:41] | Chief. | 队长 |
[18:44] | Here is my legal authority. | 这是我的搜查令 |
[18:47] | Now step aside,sir.Move! | 现在请你站到一边 先生 快点 |
[18:51] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[19:01] | Excuse me,sir.What are you doing? | 不好意思 先生 请问你在做什么? |
[19:04] | I — I got an orderto straighten up the boat. | 我..我接到指示来修船 |
[19:07] | What order?When? | 什么指示? 什么时候? |
[19:09] | Mr.Reynolds called mesunday afternoon, | Reynolds先生星期天下午 打电话给我 |
[19:11] | said he cut himselfcleaning fish,wanted me to see if I couldclean the blood off his deck. | 他说他在杀鱼的时候弄伤自己 让我看看能不能把甲板上的血擦掉 |
[19:15] | We’ll take care of that.Thank you,sir. | 我们会处理的 谢谢 |
[19:18] | Blood. | 血迹 |
[19:20] | Just keep moving. | 继续走 |
[19:43] | Clear! | 没人 |
[19:45] | The galley’s clear. | 顶层也没人 |
[20:12] | There’s more bloodin the sink. | 水槽里有更多的血 |
[20:22] | Nobody here,chief. | 没有人在这 头儿 |
[20:25] | There was. | 但是之前有人在 |
[21:01] | We found some teeth. | 我们发现些牙齿 |
[21:07] | I’m sending themto the morgue to see if they matchtammy reynolds’ mouth? | 我把它们送到停尸房 看看是否与Tammy Reynold口腔吻合 |
[21:17] | What are you thinking,chief? | 你在想什么 头儿? |
[21:19] | I’m thinking I understand whyno one heard the victims scream. | 我想我明白为什么 没人听到死者呼喊了 |
[21:24] | They’re dying out there,lieutenant. | 她们在那边没命的喊 中尉 |
[21:27] | We’ve been concentrating onthe wrong initial in P.C.H. | 我们一开始就是 将注意力集中在错误的方向 |
[21:32] | Our killer doesn’t bring thevictims down from the highway.He’s swimming them infrom the pacific. | 杀手不是从公路上拖尸体到海边 而是从海里把她们拖上岸 |
[21:37] | Where is robert reynolds? | Robert Reynolds在哪儿? |
[21:40] | I mean,at this point,we’re moving into a manhunt,aren’t we? | 这个节骨眼儿上 我们的任务是追捕逃犯 不是吗? |
[21:44] | There’s still another victimto think about,lieutenant. | 还有一名受害人要考虑 副队长 |
[21:46] | I don’t want to find that guy cartinganother dead woman around. | 我不想再看到他运来 另一具女尸 |
[21:52] | I have to go for a bit. | 我要离开一会儿 |
[21:56] | While I’m on my way backto the murder room,I want to have this boattaken apart. | 我回到这个杀人现场的时候 希望你们已经把这船给拆了 |
[22:01] | We’re looking for floatationdevices and oxygen tanks. | 我们要找漂浮装置和氧气罐 |
[22:04] | Get some divers in here,too.Let’s find outwhat’s underneath this thing. | 找些潜水员过来 看看这玩意儿底下是什么 |
[22:08] | I want that blood testedfor type. | 那些血迹要验下血型 |
[22:11] | And I want those resultsas soon as possible. | 尽快把化验报告给我 |
[22:16] | Thank you,lieutenant. | 谢谢 中尉 |
[22:19] | Yes,ma’am. | 是的 长官 |
[22:21] | Based on your labs,I have a preliminary diagnosisof early onset menopause | 根据你的检查结果 我初步诊断你 处于更年期初始阶段 |
[22:27] | and all the sufferingthat goes with that — | 你所有症状也都与此病症吻合 |
[22:31] | hot flashes,cramps,weight gain, | 潮热 痛经 体重增加 |
[22:35] | also water retention,followed by night sweats, | 水肿 以及随后产生的夜间流汗 |
[22:39] | premature wrinkling,and mood swings. | 过早起皱 还有情绪不稳 |
[22:43] | Oh,but…this isn’t supposedto be happening. | 但…这怎么可能 |
[22:46] | I’m about 100 yearstoo young. | 我离更年期还有100岁呢 |
[22:48] | Yes,you are several yearsbelow the average age. | 是的 你是比平均年龄低了几岁 |
[22:53] | But you’re not in controlof your body. | 但你的身体不受你的控制 |
[22:55] | And in your case,it may be genetic. | 你的情况也能是遗传 |
[22:58] | – Have you ever asked your motherwhen she went through – – no. | – 你有没问过你妈她何时有… – 没有 |
[23:03] | Well,maybe you shouldgive her a call. | 或许你该给她打个电话问问 |
[23:06] | Today,I feel fine. | 今天我就感觉很好啊 |
[23:07] | Yes,and if you’re lucky,you’llhave lots of days like that.I don’T. | 是的 如果你够幸运的话 很多日子都会这样 但我不是 |
[23:12] | I haven’t slept in three years,and I keep a fan in my purse. | 我3年都没睡好觉了 手包里我还放着把蒲扇 |
[23:15] | So,if it’s not genetic,whyelse would this be happening? | 如果不是遗传 那会是什么 原因引起这些症状? |
[23:18] | Well,that’s the question. | 问题就在这儿 |
[23:19] | I’ve foundthat early onset menopause is sometimes only a symptomof another illness. | 我发现有时早期更年期 仅仅是其他疾病的症状 |
[23:24] | And we should look to seewhat that might be,yes? | 我们应该查查有没有这种可能 对吗? |
[23:27] | Well,yeah,absolutely. | 对的 当然 |
[23:28] | So,we’ll takesome more blood today, | 今天我们再抽些血 |
[23:30] | and then I’ll see when we canschedule you for a sonogram. | 然后我再给你安排一天做超声波 等等 等等 等等 |
[23:37] | If you mean… | 你刚才说… |
[23:40] | a symptom of something else,do you mean like — | 其他疾病的症状 你是不是指… |
[23:43] | like canceror something like that? | 癌症那种的? |
[23:45] | That’s not the first thingthat leaps to mind. | 我可不认为会是癌症 |
[23:47] | It can also beovarian failure or a viral infectionthat migrated to your organs. | 也可能是卵巢衰竭 或细菌感染到器官 |
[23:53] | I-I can’t know. | 我…我说不好 |
[23:54] | So let’s schedule youfor the sonogram and see where that leads us,okay? | 我们给你安排做超声波 再看看是什么情况 好吗? |
[23:58] | That would be great.Thank you. | 那样很好 谢谢 |
[23:59] | I’ll be backin a few minutes. | 我几分钟后回来 |
[24:13] | Did you find anythingin robert reynolds’ condo? | 你在Robert Reynolds的公寓里 有发现吗? |
[24:19] | Some of the same leather gearmason had,but no blood. | 和Mason相同的皮质品 但没有血迹 |
[24:23] | Hey,come on.Hey. | 嘿 好了 嘿 |
[24:26] | – You’re gonna be fine. – No,I’m not. | – 你会没事的 – 不 不会的 |
[24:29] | I’m gonna be old and wrinkledand retain water and — | 我会变得衰老 褶皱 浮肿 还有… |
[24:34] | hey,listen.Hold on. | 嘿 听我说 先别哭 |
[24:39] | Look,I was planning on doingthis at dinner tonight. | 我本来是计划 在今天晚餐的时候说 |
[24:43] | I think it probably would havebeen a little more romantic,but… | 我觉得那样会更浪漫 但… |
[24:48] | chances are you’re stillgonna be working. | 也有可能你还得工作 |
[24:52] | And this damn thing doesn’treally fit in my pocket. | 那玩意儿在我兜里 那叫一个别扭 |
[24:55] | What damn thing? | 什么玩意儿? |
[24:59] | I know in your heart you’rea bit of an old-fashioned girl. | 我知道你内心里 还是个传统的姑娘 |
[25:03] | So… | 所以… |
[25:20] | you see,uh… | 你知道… |
[25:25] | I’ve arrivedat that place where I can’t imagine lifewithout you. | 我不敢想象生活中 没了你会怎样 |
[25:29] | And,uh…let me just say… | 我只想说… |
[25:35] | I love you more than anything elsein the world. | 我爱你胜过一切 |
[25:42] | And,brenda,will you marry me,please? | Brenda 你会嫁给我吗? 拜托了 |
[25:45] | You’re only askingme ’cause you feel sorry for me. | 你是可怜我才向我求婚 |
[25:48] | No,I don’T.Not at all. | – 不 不是 一点儿都不是 – 你就是 |
[25:50] | I don’t feel sorry for you.I am not being nice. | 我不可怜你 我也不是扮好人 |
[25:52] | You are the woman I have beenlooking for my whole life. | 你是终我一生在寻找的女人 |
[25:56] | And I’m taking advantage of youwhen you’re most vulnerable because I want youto say yes. | 我在你最软弱的时候提出来 是因为我想你答应我 |
[26:00] | So please say yes. | 拜托你答应我吧 |
[26:07] | Oh,it’s so beautiful. | 哦 这太漂亮了 |
[26:19] | Is it okayif I keep my own name? | 我保留自己的姓可以吗? |
[26:23] | Of course. | 当然可以 |
[26:27] | Well… | 那… |
[26:29] | I guessif you don’t have any better sensethan to ask me,I guess I bettermarry you. | 如果你一心只想娶我 我就嫁你 |
[26:35] | Because I think you’re the guyI’ve been looking for,too. | 因为你也是我一直在寻找的男人 |
[26:39] | And here we are. | 我们走到了这里 |
[26:41] | We found each other. | 我们找到了彼此 |
[26:47] | We found each other. | 我们找到了彼此 |
[27:17] | Uh,chief? | 头儿? |
[27:19] | Lieutenant provenza’s still waiting for the diversdown at the marina, | Provenza中尉还在码头等潜水员 |
[27:21] | but I have D.D.A.Mason in an interview roomif you’re ready. | 但你准备好就可以去问讯室 盘问副地方检察官Mason了 |
[27:24] | – If you could justbabysit him for a moment. – Okay. | – 你再看着他一会儿好吗? – 好的 |
[27:30] | Good work,chief.We have everyone lookingfor reynolds. | 干得好 副局 我们把所有人 都派出去找Reynolds了 |
[27:33] | Including the coast guardsince you made it clear that he’s murderingthese women at sea. | 包括海岸警卫 因为你搞清楚了 他是在海上谋杀死者的 |
[27:38] | But D.D.A.Mason doesn’t havemuch experience on the water | 但副地方检察官Mason 没什么海上经历 |
[27:42] | and he’s one of usand he just lost his wife, | 他也是我们中的一员 并且刚刚失去妻子 |
[27:45] | so I wonder if questioning himnow is a good use of our time. | 我在想 盘问他是对我们时间 最好的利用吗? |
[27:48] | It is. | 是的 |
[27:50] | I know every law-enforcementagency in the county is looking for our killer, | 我知道郡里每个执法部门 都在找凶手 |
[27:53] | but so is someone else. | 但其他人也在找 |
[27:55] | – Who? – His next victim. | – 谁? – 他的下一名受害人 |
[27:57] | And she may have alreadyfound him. | 她也许已经找到他了 |
[27:58] | And what makes you think masoncan help you with that? | 你为什么认为Mason会 对此有所帮助? |
[28:01] | The woman’s sizesin his leather gear and the previous bruisingon his wife’s body. | 他皮革物品中的女式款 还有她妻子尸体上的老瘀伤 |
[28:08] | Excuse me. | 失陪 |
[28:20] | Tammy reynolds was definitelydivorced last year. | Tammy Reynolds去年离婚了 |
[28:23] | Married reynoldssix months ago. | 6个月前才和Reynolds再婚 |
[28:25] | Pictures of reynoldswe got off the internet.He posted them himself. | 从互联网上找到的Reynolds 的照片 他自己贴的 |
[28:28] | It might be how he methis victims — likes attention,pervert,and tan. | 他可能就是这么认识死者的 喜欢别人的注意 色鬼一个 还喜欢晒太阳 |
[28:34] | Has anyone reportedmr.Reynolds missing? | 有人报告Reynolds失踪吗? |
[28:37] | No,but he didn’t disappearright away. | 没有 但他不是马上消失的 |
[28:39] | Made a few callsafter his wife’s murder — | 在妻子被杀后他打过几个电话 |
[28:41] | one call to his office,one to the boat-maintenance guyfor the cleaning, | 一个是打给办公室 一个是叫船只修理工来打扫 |
[28:45] | and one to the restaurantwhere his wife worked. | 还有一个是打给他妻子 工作的饭店 |
[28:47] | I have the namesand addresses of lisa and tammy’sex-husbands. | 我有Lisa和Tammy前夫们的 姓名和地址 |
[28:52] | Lisa’s lives in london –jeremy something — | Lisa的那个住在伦敦 叫Jeremy啥的 |
[28:54] | and tammy’s ex has a smallbusiness on pacific street,lucas D.Jones. | Tammy的前夫在太平洋大街做生意 叫Lucas D.Jones |
[29:01] | Would you like meto call them? | 要我们打给他们吗? |
[29:02] | No.Thank you,lieutenant. | 不用了 谢谢 副队长 |
[29:04] | We may be notifying themof a death,which we have to do in personwhen we have the time.Sorry. | 我们是要通知他们死者的消息 还是有时间亲自去吧 抱歉 |
[29:10] | Yes,lieutenant? | 是我 中尉? |
[29:12] | The blood in the cabincorresponds to tammy’s type. | 船舱内的血迹和Tammy的血型吻合 |
[29:15] | And,uh,the morgue matchedthe teeth we found to her mouth.So that’s done. | 停尸房确认牙齿是她的 这些都搞定了 |
[29:20] | Now,the blood on the deckmay be male. | 甲板上的血迹可能是男性的 |
[29:24] | Uh,hold on,lieutenant.Hold on. | 等一下 中尉 等下 |
[29:30] | Okay. | 继续说 |
[29:31] | So it looks like reynolds andhis wife had a domestic dispute, | 看上去像是Reynolds和他妻子 在吵架 |
[29:34] | which pushed the guyback into psycho mode. | 结果逼得男人发了疯 |
[29:37] | If it’s reynolds,where did he kill lisa mason? | 如果是Reynolds干的 他在哪儿杀的Lisa Mason? |
[29:41] | He hadn’t been backto the marina since saturday.Does he have another boatsomewhere? | 从周六开始他就没回过码头 他还有别的船吗? |
[29:45] | Not registered. | 登记的没有 |
[29:47] | And what havethe divers found? | 潜水员发现什么了? |
[29:48] | They haven’t got here yet. | 他们还没来呢 |
[29:49] | Have they come across anythingthat could have helped mr.Reynolds get his wifeto shore completely dry, | 有没有发现什么能让Reynolds先生把 他老婆滴水不沾运到沙滩上的东西? |
[29:54] | like a rubber raftor a body bag? | 类似于橡胶袋或装尸袋的? |
[29:56] | No.No. | 不 没有 |
[29:59] | You want me to look around and see if he borrowedany of that stuff from someone? | 你想让我去附近转转 看看他 是不是从谁那儿借的? |
[30:02] | Yes,lieutenant,and look very hard,please, | 是的 中尉 仔细找 拜托了 |
[30:05] | because I’m worried we may belooking for the wrong man. | 我担心我们可能找错人了 |
[30:07] | You got it,chief. | 我这就去 头儿 |
[30:21] | Chief johnson,I want youto tell me exactly why I’m here. | Johnson副局 我要知道我为什么在这儿 |
[30:26] | Obviously,my wife was murderedby a serial killer. | 很显然我妻子是被连环杀手所杀 |
[30:28] | And from what my friendsin the sheriff’s office tell me, | 我在治安办公室的朋友告诉我 |
[30:31] | the first victim died when I was in sacramento. | 第一个死者被杀时 我在萨克拉曼多 |
[30:35] | Mr.Mason,our search warrantproduced evidence indicating | Mason先生 我们在你家 发现的物品显示出 |
[30:39] | that youand your wife shared a less traditional viewof marriage than the average couple. | 你和你妻子对婚姻的概念 没有普通夫妇那么传统 |
[30:45] | None of that stuffis illegal to have or to buy. | 对那些东西的持有和购买 都是合法的 |
[30:48] | Yes,but the amountof that stuff indicates more thansimple experimentation. | 是的 但那些东西的数量表明 你们并不是简单的尝试 |
[30:52] | And from the woman’s sizes,I have to assume that your wife sharedyour interests,yes? | 从女性款看来 我猜你夫人和你 有相同爱好 对吗? |
[30:58] | Look,sir,in less than 39 hours,another woman could befound naked, | 听着 先生 在不到39小时内 有可能在沙滩上发现另一具 |
[31:02] | tortured,and strangled to deathon a beach. | 被折磨 勒死的女尸 |
[31:04] | I am trying to stop thatfrom happening. | 我正努力让它不要发生 |
[31:06] | And as an officer of the courtand the husband of the victim,it is your dutyto help me. | 作为法庭官员 死者的丈夫 帮助我是你的职责 |
[31:13] | Now,there are old bruiseson your wife’s body, | 你妻子的尸体上有旧的瘀伤 |
[31:17] | yet she was only abductedtwo nights ago. | 可她两天前才被诱拐 |
[31:19] | So I need to knowwhere those bruises came from. | 我需要知道这些伤痕 是从哪儿来的 |
[31:23] | Are you accusing meof domestic abuse? | 你是在指控我家庭暴力吗? |
[31:26] | You know I’m not. | 你知道我不是这意思 |
[31:28] | I’ll rephrase.Were you and your wifeinto s&m? | 那我重新说 你和你妻子喜欢性虐待吗? |
[31:31] | Okay,you know what?I’m — I’M… | 好了 我…我… |
[31:40] | all right,yes,we were. | 好吧 是的 我们是喜欢 |
[31:42] | How does that help you? | 这能对你有什么帮助? |
[31:43] | Because I wonder ifthis attitude that y’all have towards sex included, | 因为我需要知道 你们二位在性方面的态度是否包括 |
[31:47] | as the victimology suggests,partners outsideyour marriage. | 之前死者的共同点 –与伴侣以外的人交往? |
[31:52] | I asked you that questionbefore,sir, | 我以前问过你这个问题 先生 |
[31:54] | but this time,I need a more truthful answer. | 但这次 我要诚实的回答 |
[31:57] | – And this will really help? – Yes,sir. | – 这真的对破案有帮助? – 是的 先生 |
[32:01] | Okay.Yes,we hadan open relationship. | 那好 是的 我们的关系很开放 |
[32:05] | – Is that enough? – No. | – 够了吗? – 不够 |
[32:06] | I need to knowif you ever met any of the men with whom your wifewas having sex. | 我需要知道你是否见过 和你妻子性交的人 |
[32:10] | No,not met. | 不 没见过 |
[32:12] | – Then can you describe them? – Excuse me? | – 那你可以描述他们吗? – 你说什么? |
[32:15] | Can you tell me what kind of manyour wife is attracted to? | 你可以告诉我你太太 被什么样的男人吸引吗? |
[32:19] | Physically?Did she have a type? | 肉体上的? 她喜欢哪种茶? |
[32:20] | – She’s trying to getan I.D.On reynolds – *** | – 她正试图把Reynolds认出来 – 她在哪儿见他们? |
[32:23] | figure out how he metlisa mason. | 找出他是怎样遇到Lisa Mason的 |
[32:25] | It’s a legitimateline of questioning,chief. | 这是合法的盘问方法 局长 |
[32:27] | I didn’t want to post my picture on the internet and neither did she. | 我和她都不想把我们的照片 贴在网上 |
[32:32] | Is there any way that we canaccomplish | 有没有折中的办法 |
[32:34] | what you want here without ruining my wife’sreputation and mine? | 你得到你想要的 但不要摧毁我和我太太的名誉? |
[32:39] | She wasthe victim here,right? | 她是受害人 不是吗? |
[32:41] | I-I’m very sorry. | 我…我非常抱歉 |
[32:43] | But this is nota judgment of your lifestyle. | 但这不是对你生活方式的评判 |
[32:45] | It is a hurriedand difficult inquiry into how the killerand your wife may have… | 而是对你夫人和杀手 如何相遇的急迫 |
[32:51] | found each other. | 而艰难的调查 |
[32:54] | So,if you didn’tmeet people online, | 如果你们不是在网上认识朋友 |
[32:55] | I’m assuming that y’all wentto a bar or something like that. | 我猜你们是去某种酒吧 或者类似于这个的? |
[33:01] | My wife and I belong toa private club called the verge. | 我和我妻子是”边缘”俱乐部的会员 |
[33:05] | It’s a space organizedfor these kind of…encounters. | 那是个为了这种”相遇” 而存在的地方 |
[33:11] | Look,it was just sex,okay? | 听着 那只是性爱而已 好吗? |
[33:14] | I loved lisa,and lisa loved me. | 我爱Lisa Lisa也爱我 |
[33:16] | I don’t doubt it. | 我并不怀疑这一点 |
[33:19] | C-can you tell meif you ever noticed what kind of man attractedyour wife’s attention? | 你有没有留意过哪种男人 吸引你妻子? |
[33:25] | ‘Cause one of those men may have been her killer, | 因为可能他们当中的一个 就是杀手 |
[33:28] | and you may have seen him,sir,just in passing. | 你也可能走过路过的见过他 |
[33:30] | I’m particularly interested in anyone with access to boats or specific knowledgeof the L.A.Coastline. | 我特别想知道有没那种拥有船只 并对洛城海岸有特殊研究的人 |
[33:35] | What,do you think she talkedto them about geography? | 什么 你觉得她会跟他们 聊地理吗? |
[33:38] | Maybe you heard a name.Robert reynolds — | 也许你听过这个名字 |
[33:41] | names?!There are no names,okay? | 名字?! 从没互换过名字 好吗? |
[33:46] | All right,you want everydark detail.Here you go. | 你想要最隐私的细节是吧 我就告诉你 |
[33:49] | She liked really fit guysin their mid-30’s to mid-40’S. | 他喜欢非常健美的男人 35岁至45岁 |
[33:53] | Military typeswere a big plus. | 当过兵的更好 |
[33:55] | And she was into getting tiedup,which didn’t interest me, | 她喜欢被绑起来 但我没兴趣 |
[33:58] | so sometimes she wentto the verge on her own. | 所以她有时一个人去”边缘” |
[34:01] | They have a special nightfor bondage. | 他们有个专门绑缚的特别夜晚 |
[34:03] | So you and your wifehad sex at the club? | 你和你妻子在俱乐部里性交? |
[34:07] | It’s a sex club. | 本来就是个性交俱乐部 |
[34:10] | What do you think we did? | 你觉得我们会做什么? |
[34:13] | So,this sex club,the verge,has over 6,000 members,almost 2,000 of whomare female. | 这个性交俱乐部”边缘”有超过 6000名会员 差不多2000名女性 |
[34:19] | Now,you’re not gonna even havetime to find them all,let alone talk to them. | 你们跟们没时间把她们找齐 更别提单独谈话了 |
[34:22] | Some of these women are fromout of town and will be single. | 她们中有些是从外地来的 有些是单身 |
[34:26] | All our victims are divorcedand from L.A.County, | 我们的受害人都 离过婚并且是本地人 |
[34:29] | so it is reasonableto assume that the killer’s next victimwill fit this profile. | 所以推断他下一个目标 满足这个侧写是合理的 |
[34:32] | We’ve already gotan all-out manhunt in progressfor this robert reynolds — | 我们已经把所有人派出去追捕 嫌疑犯Robert Reynolds 并且有进展 |
[34:36] | the area beaches,the highways,all the local marinas. | 海滩 公路 所有本地码头 |
[34:38] | We are straining the limits of what countylaw enforcement can do. | 我们已经快达到 法务部门的极限了 |
[34:41] | But obviously,the killer ischoosing his victims in advance, | 但很显然凶手是事先选择目标 |
[34:45] | and the vergecould help him do that. | “边缘”给了他这个机会 |
[34:47] | Now,we know that reynoldswas a member. | 现在 我们知道Reynolds是会员 |
[34:49] | And basedon that information,we’ve included the verge on the list of placeswe’re watching. | 对的 基于这个信息 我们把”边缘” 列到了监控名单里 |
[34:53] | And that’s it. | 就这样 |
[34:54] | But we are only concentrating on one sideof this search operation. | 但我们只专注于 查找工作的一方面 |
[34:57] | Looking for the killeris important, | 寻找凶手是很重要 |
[34:59] | but it’s also importantto find the woman that he is aboutto murder. | 但找到他下一个目标 也是很重要的 |
[35:02] | Now,if you would just let mehave some extra people to contact the womenon this list — | 如果你能让我使用多余人手 去联系这份名单上的女人 |
[35:06] | we don’t haveany extra people.I said,that’s it. | 我们没有多余人手 我说了 就这样 |
[35:12] | I heard you sayyou wanted to talk to the ex-husbandsof the other victims. | 你说要去跟其他受害人的前夫谈谈 |
[35:14] | That sounds likea good idea. | 是个好主意 |
[35:18] | All right,fine. | 好吧 就这样 |
[35:25] | Pardon me,sir. | 告辞 长官 |
[35:31] | – Chief. – Yes. | – 头儿 – 在 |
[35:38] | So,now what,chief? | 现在怎么办 头儿? |
[35:39] | Well,I guess I’ll talkto tammy reynolds’ ex,this lucas D.Jones, | 我去跟Tammy Reynolds前夫谈谈 也就是这位Lucas D.Jones |
[35:44] | while I’m still alertenough to drive, | 我还是不能开车 |
[35:47] | and see if he can tell mesomething I don’t already know. | 看看他能不能告诉我些 不知道的 |
[35:49] | Meanwhile,I want youand the rest of the squad to start calling all the womenonthat list from the verge, | 同时 我要你和其他队员给”边缘” 名单上的女士打电话 |
[35:55] | but discretely,discretelystart warning them. | 但注意要分开 分开警告她们 |
[35:58] | – We’ll do what we can,chief. – Thank you,lieutenant. | – 我们会尽自己所能 头儿 – 谢谢 中尉 |
[36:02] | I appreciate it. | 我很感激 |
[36:32] | Hello? | 有人吗? |
[36:41] | Anyone here? | 有人在吗? |
[37:27] | Didn’t mean to interruptyour work. | 我不是要打扰你工作 |
[37:29] | Nah,it’s slow lately. | 最近没啥活儿 |
[37:33] | More timefor surfing,then. | 那就有更多时间冲浪了 |
[37:34] | When I have the energy. | 我有精力的时候就去 |
[37:36] | You scared the living daylightsout of me earlier. | 你早前吓到我了 |
[37:39] | – You are the,uh,police lady,right? – I am. | – 你是警察对吗? – 是的 |
[37:44] | Brenda johnson,L.A.P.D.,And you must be lucas D.Jones? | Brenda Johnson 洛城警署 你一定是Lucas D.Jones吧? |
[37:50] | D stands for daniel,but people call me danny. | D是Daniel 但人们都叫我Danny |
[37:54] | Can I help youwith something? | 我能帮你做什么? |
[37:56] | Oh,sorry. | 哦 抱歉 |
[37:59] | I’m just hereto,uh,follow up on,um… | 我只是来跟进… |
[38:03] | that phone callmr.Reynolds made,asking youto clean his boat. | Reynolds先生给你打电话 让你去打扫船只 |
[38:09] | Sorry,I just,uh,I need to get this. | 抱歉 我只是 我得接这个电话 |
[38:12] | Hey,no problemo. | 没关系 |
[38:15] | Hello? | 喂? |
[38:16] | Chief,we found reynolds. | 头儿 找到Reynolds了 |
[38:19] | Where? | 哪里? |
[38:20] | Tied up under his boatwith his head cut off. | 头被割下并被绑在 他自己的船底下 |
[38:24] | Divers just brought him up.Right now we’re identifying himby his tattoo. | 潜水员马上会把他捞起来 我们是通过他的纹身认出来的 |
[38:32] | Chief? | 队长? |
[38:35] | Chief,you there? | 头儿 你还在吗? |
[38:43] | – Chief? – Yes,lieutenant? | – 头儿? – 是的 中尉? |
[38:47] | Well,that’s interesting. | 那可有趣了 |
[38:51] | Chief…anything wrong? | 头儿 出什么事了? |
[38:54] | Yes,lieutenant.Yes. | 是的 中尉 是的 |
[38:56] | Um,I’m just gonnafinish this call,and I’ll be –I’ll be right back. | 我去把这个电话打完 马上回来 |
[39:00] | Sure.Okay. | 好的 没问题 |
[39:04] | Chief? | 头儿? |
[39:06] | Lieutenant,I need backupat 37401 pacific street. | 中尉 我需要支援 太平洋大街37401号 |
[39:12] | Chief,I can’t hear you. | 头儿 我听不到你说什么 |
[39:13] | I said,I need backup at 3740– aah! | 我说 我需要支援 在3740… 啊! |
[40:00] | Where’smr.Reynolds’ cellphone? | Reynolds先生的手机在哪儿? |
[40:03] | Did you use one of those boats you were repairingto murder lisa mason? | 你是不是在你修理的船上 杀死的Lisa Mason? |
[40:08] | Are there any other victimswe should know about? | 还有没有其他受害人? |
[40:32] | chief | 头儿 |
[40:37] | It’s from***** | 是Flynn中尉送的 |
[40:41] | remember | 头儿你要记得 从震惊中复原一定要举高双腿 |
[40:48] | Well,flynn’s a class act. | – 上帝啊 – Flynn可不是一般人 |
[40:54] | – You sure you want to hearall this? – Yes. | – 你确定你要听这个? – 是的 |
[40:56] | Just summarize. | 说个大概就好 |
[40:59] | All right. | 好吧 |
[41:02] | Danny’s fatherwas a long beach police officer, | Danny的父亲是长滩的警察 |
[41:06] | mother…an exotic dancer. | 母亲…是个脱衣舞女郎 |
[41:09] | She divorced three times. | 她离了3次婚 |
[41:11] | Danny went into the navyat 17,boat mechanic, | Danny17岁时入伍海军 船只机械出身 |
[41:15] | eventually tried to becomea S.E.A.L. | 想加入海豹突击队 |
[41:17] | Let me guess — he failedthe psychological profile. | 让我猜猜 心理评估那关没过 |
[41:20] | He did.Are you surprised? | 是没过 你惊讶吗? |
[41:22] | Very.Go on. | 非常 继续说 |
[41:25] | So,in 1998,he comes to L.A.Becomes a freelanceboat mechanic, | 所以98年他来洛杉矶 成为一名自由船只修理工 |
[41:29] | kills a lot of people,then married a girlnamed tammy. | 杀了很多人 然后跟一个叫Tammy 的女人结了婚 |
[41:35] | She divorced himlast year and remarried robert reynoldssix months ago. | 她去年和他离婚 然后6个月前嫁给 |
[41:40] | And danny jones reverts,joins the vergewith a fake I.D. | Danny Jones为了报仇 用假身份加入了”边缘” |
[41:46] | And –what’s the matter? | 然后…你怎么了? |
[41:50] | Mr.Jones should be telling methis,not you. | 应该是Jones先生跟我说这些 而不是你 |
[41:55] | Are you seriously upset you didn’t get a confessionfrom this guy? | 你真的那么不高兴他没在 你面前认罪? |
[41:58] | I got him by luck. | 我抓住他是靠运气 |
[42:01] | Killing someone’s not my ideaof closing a case anyway. | 杀死一个人可不是我结案的方式 |
[42:04] | The lucky thing is you got himbefore he got you. | 真正幸运的是你在 他杀你之前杀了他 |
[42:07] | And one other thing –take a good look at that. | 还有一件事 好好看看这个 |
[42:14] | – Who’s that? – Melinda trent. | – 她是谁? |
[42:16] | And tonight,she had a date with danny jones,who she met at the verge. | 今晚她Danny Jones有个约会 他们就是在”边缘”认识的 |
[42:20] | They were going ona sunset sail. | 他们打算出海看日落 |
[42:24] | You kept that guyfrom killing someone. | 你救了一条人命 |
[42:27] | And you were right…about everything. | 你对一切的判断…都是正确的 |
[42:33] | Melinda trent. | |
[42:35] | Remember that name. | 记住这个名字 |
[42:41] | – You know what? – What? | – 你知道吗? – 什么? |
[42:47] | I’m so gladnot to be dating ever again. | 我为不用再约会 而感到庆幸 |
[42:53] | I mean,really…really glad. | 我是说 真的…真的很庆幸 |
[43:06] | – Does that hurt? – No. | – 这样疼吗? – 不 罪案终结 |