时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:17] | The Closer Season03 Episode09 Blindsided | 罪案终结 |
[00:20] | so. | 那… |
[00:21] | Officer-involved shootings oftenbring up feelings of remorse and/or guilt, | 有警察参与在内的枪击事件 通常会激起此警官的内疚和罪恶感 |
[00:27] | even if theofficer’s life was threatened. | 即使该警员的生命当时受到威胁 |
[00:30] | How have you been feelingsince the attack? | 攻击事件之后你感觉怎么样? |
[00:32] | – Any nightmares? – No.I’m fine. | – 有没有做恶梦? – 没有 我很好 |
[00:37] | Well,I haven’t been sleepingmuch lately, | 我最近都没有怎么睡着 |
[00:39] | but that’s perfectly normal for someone going throughearly onset menopause, | 不过这对过早面临绝经期的女人来说 实属正常 |
[00:43] | which I might beaccording to my doctor. | 而医生说我也差不多要绝经了 |
[00:47] | Any flashbacks? | 有没有出现记忆回闪? |
[00:48] | No,just the occasionalhot flash. | 没有 只是偶尔的潮热 |
[00:59] | So,you’re fine? | 那你没事? |
[01:01] | Nothing major going on in your life? | 生活里也没有什么大事发生? |
[01:04] | Yes.No. | 没有 有… |
[01:06] | Well,uh,not –not really. | 不过也不是什么大事 |
[01:08] | Um,my parentsare coming to town today, | 我父母今天要来看我 |
[01:11] | and my daddy’snever met fritz,so… | 而我爸爸从来没见过Fritz 所以… |
[01:16] | Who’s fritz? | Fritz是谁? |
[01:17] | My boyfriend — uh,fianc? | 我男朋友…哦…未婚夫 |
[01:20] | We just got engaged. | 我们刚刚订婚 |
[01:24] | Oh,my –my ring’s in my purse.I’m getting it sized. | 我的戒指在包里 我要拿去调整大小 |
[01:30] | And,I’m a –w-w-we’re buying a house. | 还有我准备…我们准备买一栋房子 |
[01:34] | So,then,other than possible early on set menopause,getting engaged, | 那除了面临过早的绝经 还有要订婚了 |
[01:40] | having your parents come into town,buying a new house, | 父母来看你 以及买房子 |
[01:43] | and being attacked with a cattle prod then shooting and killing your assailant, | 被人用赶畜棒袭击 然后击毙对方 |
[01:48] | there’s nothing significanthappening in your life? | 就没什么其他大事发生? |
[01:51] | Why do you have to say it like that? | 你为什么一定要这样说呢? |
[02:00] | So,I’m done?I can go? | 问完了? 我可以走了吗? |
[02:02] | That’s up to you. | 你自己决定 |
[02:05] | Brenda,if you’re ever feeling unfine,come back and see me. | Brenda 如果觉得有什么不适 回来找我 |
[02:10] | I will.Thank you. | 我会的 谢谢 |
[02:14] | So,I… | 那我… |
[02:16] | thank you.Bye. | 谢谢 再见 |
[02:21] | It was very helpful. | 那很有帮助 |
[02:23] | Good. | 很好 |
[02:24] | You’re always saying I need tolisten to outside opinions more, | 你总是说我要多听听他人的意见 |
[02:27] | and the opinion of our best psychiatrist is that I’m readyto go back to work. | 我们最好的心理医生认为 我已经可以回来工作了 |
[02:30] | Really?Ready for work –that’s what she said? | 真的吗?可以回来工作了… 她真是这么说的? |
[02:32] | Yeah,more or less. | 是啊 差不多吧 |
[02:36] | To chief pope,from dr.Leonard,R.E. | Leonard医生写给Pope局长 |
[02:39] | You — deputy chief johnson is not fit for full investigative duties. | 你..也就是Johnson副局长 不适合参与全面调查任务 |
[02:44] | She is exhausted,disconnected,distracted, | 她过于劳累 缺乏逻辑性 精神无法集中 |
[02:47] | and in denial of deep emotional issues. | 不愿意讨论更深的情绪问题 |
[02:49] | Allowing deputy chief johnson to resume a full workload could put her | 如果让Johnson副局长全面复职 |
[02:53] | and other membersof the lapd at risk. | 可能会让她本人 以及洛城警方处于危险中 |
[02:56] | Well,that is just…Nuts. | 这简直是…发疯! |
[02:59] | According to the department shrink,so are you. | 根据心理评估部的调查 你也是个疯子 |
[03:02] | But since making you stay at home will only make matters worse — | 但是考虑到让你在家 只会让事情变得更糟糕… |
[03:06] | greg pierson,a reporter for channel 8,wants to do an investigativepiece on the lapd | Greg Pierson是8台的记者 想要对我们警局做个调查式采访 |
[03:11] | I know,but this is a good one. | 我知道 但是这是件好事 |
[03:13] | He wants to draw attention to how overburdened and under staffed we are, | 他想把重点放在我们超负荷 却人手紧缺的状况上 |
[03:17] | and that’s a storywe need to get out there. | 这也是我们想让大家知道的 |
[03:18] | So,you want meto talk to this reporter? | 那你是想要我去和这个记者谈谈? |
[03:20] | I was thinking a ride-alongwith the deputy chief | 我想由一个副局长以及重案组 |
[03:23] | and head of priority homicide might be a nicegesture of cooperation. | 骨干陪同带他们游趟车河 这不就是很好的配合手段? |
[03:27] | Pick pierson upat his office. | 去Pierson的办公室接他 |
[03:29] | And,brenda,I knowhe looks like a 9th grader,but he’s very shp, | 还有 Brenda 我知道他看起来 像个9年级的孩子 但是他很敏锐 |
[03:32] | so please keep your answersas simple and clear as possible. | 所以尽量简单清楚的回答他 |
[03:36] | Are you seriously giving me advice on how to handlean interview? | 说真的 你还要教我如何 应对采访? |
[03:39] | Yes,I am. | 没错 |
[03:41] | Just please don’t make news. | 不要制造出什么新闻来 |
[04:15] | Hey fritzy. | 嘿 Fritzy |
[04:16] | Where are you?You were supposed to be home by now. | 你去哪了? 你现在应该到家了 |
[04:18] | I’m at work.What are you doing? | 我在上班 你在干什么? |
[04:19] | What am I doing? | 我在干什么? |
[04:20] | I’m trying to clean up this place beforeyour parents get here. | 我在努力在你爸妈到前 把这个地方打扫出来 |
[04:22] | No.No.No.No.Don’t clean up. | 不要不要 不要打扫 |
[04:24] | I’ll do that when I get home,which will be a little bitlater than I thought. | 我回家会打扫的 可能我会晚点回去 |
[04:28] | Wait.Wait.Wait.Wait.No.No. | 等等 等等 不要 |
[04:30] | You’re not suggestingthat I pick up your dad,who I have never met,all by myself? | 你不会是想说 让我一个人 接我从未见过的你老爸? |
[04:34] | You’ve met my mother.She’ll introduce you. | 你见过我妈妈了 她会介绍你的 |
[04:37] | Brenda.Brenda.Brenda. | |
[04:38] | Look,don’t worry. | 听着 别担心 |
[04:39] | My daddy has a great senseof humor,and my mother, | 我爸爸是个很有幽默感的人 而我妈妈 |
[04:42] | she’s just gonna bereading signs all the way backto the hotel anyway. | 她肯定是一路上就看着路边标牌 一边指引你开去酒店 |
[04:46] | Just let them droptheir bags,check in,and I’ll meet youat home later.Okay? | 让他们把包放好 登记好房间 然后我在家等你 好吗? |
[04:52] | – No.You can’t – – I promise. | – 不行 你不能这样 – 我保证 |
[04:53] | Oh,and,uh,don’t say anythingabout the engagement,okay? | 还有 不要说订婚的事 明白吗? |
[04:56] | No.Wait.Bren– | 别挂 等等 Bren… |
[05:00] | – Hello,sergeant. – Hiya,chief. | – 嗨 警佐 – 嘿 头儿 |
[05:01] | Good to see you back. | 很高兴看到你回来 |
[05:02] | Yoo-hoo,lieutenant provenza. | Provenza中尉 |
[05:03] | Pope asked me to drive youand greg pierson around to free you up to talk to them,so… | Pope让我开车带你和Greg Pierson 四围兜风 这样你们就有机会谈话 |
[05:07] | pope?He’s your buddy,now,huh? | Pope? 他现在是你兄弟了? |
[05:10] | You don’t have to call himchief pope? | 都不用叫Pope局长了? |
[05:12] | I suppose he assigned youto babysit me? | 我想是他叫你来看着我的吧? |
[05:15] | Where are y’all going? | 你们去哪? |
[05:19] | Nowhere. | 哪里也不去 |
[05:19] | – Has there been a homicide? – Yeah. | – 有谋杀案了? – 是的 |
[05:23] | And,this one’s prettyinteresting,too,chief. | 这个案子还很有意思呢 头儿 |
[05:25] | Dead body found inside a roomthat’s locked from the outside. | 在一间从外面被锁上的房间里 发现了一具尸体 |
[05:28] | Now,inside,there areno windows and no locks. | 而里面没有窗户也没有锁 |
[05:33] | – Really? – No. | – 真的吗? – 假的 |
[05:35] | Some academy award-winningwriter found deadin the hollywood hills. | 某学院奖获奖作家被发现 死在好莱坞山上了 |
[05:38] | Probably O.D.’D | 可能是吸毒过量 |
[05:39] | he was only a nomination.He didn’t actually win. | 他只是被提名了 没有真正获奖 |
[05:46] | Um,you wantto come along? | 你想要一起来吗? |
[05:48] | – What’s the address? – No! | – 在什么地方? – 不行! |
[05:50] | If you give her that address,iswear to god I will tell pope — chief pope. | 你要是告诉她 我对天发誓 一定会告诉Pope…Pope局长 |
[05:57] | I’m sorry,chief. | 对不住了 头儿 |
[06:02] | Well,I’m driving. | 那我来开车 |
[06:03] | A-actually… | 实际上… |
[06:11] | Should we be talkingor something? | 我们是不是该说点什么? |
[06:13] | Just do what you normally do.Pretend we’re not even here. | 只要和往常一样就可以了 假装我们不在这里 |
[06:18] | Does he really need to filmthe back of my head? | 他有必要拍我的后脑勺吗? |
[06:21] | Just act natural. | 自然点就好 |
[06:22] | She is. | 她已经很自然了 |
[06:26] | Maybe we should just stop bythe crime scene for one minute. | 也许我们该去犯罪现场看看 |
[06:29] | No.No. | 不行 不行 |
[06:34] | What I’m really hoping for here,you guys,is a sense abouthow outnumbered you are. | 我希望你们能够表现出 你们敌多众寡的状态 |
[06:39] | Now,I-I did a little research.I got a couple addresses. | 我做了点调查 拿到了一些地址 |
[06:42] | Supposed to be gathering placesfor one of the local gangs. | 应该是当地黑帮的聚集地 |
[06:47] | Washington and ridgeley. | 华盛顿路和瑞奇里路 |
[06:49] | Take franklin.It’s faster. | 走富兰克林路 那样快一点 |
[06:51] | Franklin’s not evenon the way. | 富兰克林路不顺路啊 |
[06:53] | Franklin takes usinto the hills,and we are notgoing there. | 富兰克林路是去山上的 我们不去那里 |
[07:03] | That wasa bit of a let down. | 让人有点失望 |
[07:05] | Maybe the next addresswill be a little more exciting. | 不过可能下一个地方会更刺激一点 |
[07:09] | Now,if you don’t mindmy asking,what makes a homicidea priority? | 如果不介意的话 我想问问 什么样的谋杀案是重案? |
[07:13] | I mean,how do you,um,prioritize murders,anyway? | 我是说.. 你们如何分出它们的轻重缓急 |
[07:18] | Uh,well,three bodies or more,critical missingswith children, | 有三个以上被害人的 尤其是那些有小孩失踪的案件 |
[07:22] | homicides involvinghigh-profile individuals. | 还有涉及到名流的案件 |
[07:25] | Actually,you guys sometimes have more to do with that determinationthan we do. | 说实话 你们这些记者有时候 在这方面要比我们有发言权 |
[07:28] | You know,maybe we shouldjust check and see | 也许我们应该查查 |
[07:30] | if there’s an example of oneof these high-profile cases. | 看看有没有什么涉及名流的案件 |
[07:32] | Maybe not. | 还是不要了 |
[07:36] | So,essentially,rich,white people are considered more important than poor minorities? | 那是不是富有的白人案件 会比贫穷的少数民族案件重要? |
[07:41] | No,sir. | 不是的 |
[07:42] | Just seems that waybecause of the media coverage. | 只是由于媒体的报道 才看上去像是那样 |
[07:45] | Does the lapdalso have priority divisions for theft or for rape? | 洛杉机警局对偷窃和强奸 也有程度分级吗? |
[07:49] | Well,I’m not really qualified to answersome of your questions, | 我还没有资格来回答你这个问题 |
[07:51] | but if you really want to seehow we work, | 但是如果你真的想看看 我们怎么工作的 |
[07:53] | we should just take youto a priority crime scene. | 我们可以把你带到重大案件的 案发现场 |
[07:55] | Sergeant gabriel,you knowthe address,I presume. | Gabreil警佐 你知道地方的吧 我想 |
[07:58] | Chief pope has suggested we let mr.Piersondirect our route today. | Pope局长事先说过 让Pierson先生指定我们的路线 |
[08:02] | Would you like me to call inand ask him if he wants us — | 你想让我打电话给他 问问他让我们… |
[08:06] | Down! | 趴下! |
[08:49] | 532h.Officer needs help.Shots fired. | 532h 需要警力支援 有枪击事件 |
[08:53] | We’re at the corner of –damn it. | 我们在…见鬼 |
[08:55] | Santa fe,400 south. | Santa Fe大道 向南400米处 |
[08:58] | Need help now! | 请立即来支援! |
[08:59] | Sergeant,I need a towel! | 警佐 我要一条毛巾 |
[09:02] | All units,officers need help.400 south,santa fe.Shots fired. | 所有单位注意 需要警力支援 Santa Fe大道 向南400米处 有枪击事件 |
[09:05] | Oh,help him. | 帮帮他 |
[09:06] | Oh,my… | 哦 天啊.. |
[09:08] | Oh,my… | 哦 天啊… |
[09:09] | ah,chief. | 头儿 |
[09:12] | I know.I know,sergeant. | 我知道 我知道 警佐 |
[09:15] | 532 henry,come in. | 532 Henry 即将赶到 |
[09:17] | We need help now! | 我们现在需要支援 |
[09:19] | It’s okay. | 没事了 |
[09:19] | – Santa fe,400 south! – It’s okay. | – Santa Fe大道 向南400米处 – 没事了 |
[09:22] | It’ll be okay.Help is coming. | 没事的 有人来救我们了 |
[09:23] | Officer needs help.Hang in there,man. | 需要警力支援 坚持一下 兄弟 |
[09:25] | Just calm down,all right.Just calm down.Just breathe. | 冷静点 没事了 冷静下来 尽量呼吸 |
[09:31] | Help him.Oh,my god. | 帮帮他 我的天啊 |
[09:40] | Yoo-hoo!Brenda? | |
[09:43] | No.Wait.Wait. | 不要 等下等下 |
[09:46] | Okay.I got you.I got you. | 好了 我抓到了 抓到了 |
[09:49] | Oh,right. | 哦 对了 |
[09:52] | Mr.Johnson,I-I’m sorry. | Johnson先生 不好意思 |
[09:54] | T-the cat was trying to — the — I’m sorry. | 这小猫想…真的不好意思 |
[09:58] | Man ought to have a dog.Can talk sense to a dog. | 应该养狗 狗才能听懂人意 |
[10:02] | Where’s brenda?I thought you saidshe’d be here by now? | Brenda呢? 我记得你说她现在应该到家了 |
[10:06] | Yeah,I did.She must have hit some traffic. | 我是说过 她肯定遇到堵车了 |
[10:08] | Can I get yousomething to drink? | 要喝点什么吗? |
[10:11] | Iced tea. | 冰茶 |
[10:12] | I don’t think they haveiced tea,clay. | 我觉得他们可能没有冰茶 Clay |
[10:13] | Of course they have iced tea.Everybody’s got iced tea. | 他们当然有了 谁家都有冰茶 |
[10:15] | Not in los angeles. | 在洛杉机可不是这样 |
[10:17] | don’t do that. | 别这样 |
[10:18] | I didn’t say anything. | 我什么也没有说 |
[10:19] | You were going to. | 你准备说的 |
[10:20] | I have ice,and I think I have tea. | 我有冰块 我想也有茶 |
[10:25] | You know,I think he couldreally use a bourbon. | 我觉得波旁威士忌就行了 |
[10:27] | I bet they don’teven have bourbon. | 我肯定他们没有波旁威士忌 |
[10:29] | Make it a double.He’s driving me crazy. | 弄双份给他 他烦死人啦 |
[10:35] | Are you all right?W-what happened? | 你还好吧? 怎么回事? |
[10:38] | Oh,no.This blood — it’s not mine. | 哦 不是 这血…不是我的 |
[10:41] | This is,uh,chad,and,uh,this is roy. | 这是…Chad 这是Roy |
[10:44] | They’ll be staying with usfor a bit. | 他们会在这里待一会 |
[10:46] | Oh,honey. | 哦 亲爱的 |
[10:48] | I’m fine.Mama,I’m fine. | 我没事 妈妈 我没事 |
[10:50] | I just — I need to shower.Daddy. | 我只是..想洗个澡 爸爸 |
[10:53] | Uh,willie rae,let her go. | Willie Rae 让她去吧 |
[11:11] | There are two swat guysin the living room,a black-and-white outin front of the house. | 有两个特种兵在我们客厅 门口还有个警察 |
[11:14] | Tell me what happened. | 告诉我到底发生什么事了 |
[11:17] | There was a shooting. | 有人拿枪打我们 |
[11:19] | I tried to help the victim,but he didn’t make it. | 我想救他 可是…他还是死了 |
[11:23] | Look,I don’t want my parentsto worry about me, | 听着 我不想我爸妈担心我 |
[11:25] | and you shouldn’t be in herewhen they’re out there. | 而且他们俩还在外面 你不该到这里来 |
[11:28] | Would someone mindtelling me what’s going on? | 有人能告诉我怎么回事吗? |
[11:31] | Roy. | |
[11:32] | I’m sorry,ma’am.I’m not at liberty to say. | 对不起 女士 无可奉告 |
[11:35] | Say what?That someonetried to shoot my daughter? | 告诉我什么? 有人要杀我女儿? |
[11:39] | – So you already know? – Of course. | – 你已经知道了? – 当然 |
[11:42] | Just not all the details. | 只是不知道细节 |
[11:45] | Well,ma’am,your daughter andsergeant gabriel weren’t hit. | 女士 你女儿和Gabriel警佐 都没有中枪 |
[11:48] | One of the passengerswas killed.The other one’sgonna make it. | 一名乘客死亡 另外一人没有生命危险 |
[11:52] | Kitchen’s clear. | 厨房没问题 |
[11:59] | So,as you can see,I’m fine. | 你看到了 我没事 |
[12:02] | Now,how are you and daddygetting along? | 你和我爸爸相处的怎么样? |
[12:05] | I don’t know.Where’s your ring? | 我也不知道 你的戒指呢? |
[12:09] | Oh,it’s,uh,in my purse in evidence. | 在我的包里 被拿去做证物了 |
[12:14] | Sorry. | 不好意思 |
[12:15] | Look,please don’t leavemy parents alone out there, | 别把我爸妈晾在外面 |
[12:18] | and please don’t tell themI got shot at. | 也别说我遭人枪击 |
[12:22] | – You got shot at? – Yes,but they missed. | – 你被枪击? – 是的 但是没打中 |
[12:26] | Look,now we gotthe swat detail,so everything’sgonna be fine. | 现在我们有特种兵保护 没事的 |
[12:29] | Please,just please,look after my parents. | 麻烦你了 照顾好我爸妈 |
[12:33] | Okay. | 好的 |
[12:36] | Okay. | 好的 |
[12:53] | So,y’all readyto go to dinner? | 你们准备好去吃晚饭了吗? |
[12:56] | Roy said someonewas trying to kill you. | Roy说有人要杀你 |
[13:01] | Sorry,ma’am. | 对不起 警官 |
[13:02] | You had no choice,son. | 你也没办法 孩子 |
[13:04] | We’re staying here. | 我们就在这里待着 |
[13:06] | No.No.No.That’s not necessary. | 不行 没有这个必要 |
[13:07] | Honey,we’ve alreadycancelled the hotel,and roy’s sending a squad carto pick up our luggage. | 亲爱的 我们取消旅馆的房间了 Roy已经派车去拿我们的行李了 |
[13:13] | I’ll cook something. | 我来煮点东西 |
[13:14] | No.W-we’re going outto dinner. | 不用了 我们出去吃 |
[13:16] | Hey,maybe we should take it easy? | 我们就随便吃点好了 |
[13:19] | No.I’m not gonna let thisruin our fun. | 不行 不能让这事扫了我们的兴 |
[13:21] | Just because we havethis silly swat detail doesn’t mean that | 虽然我们有特遣队跟着 但是不代表 |
[13:24] | we can’tdo what we were planning, | 我们应该改变计划 |
[13:27] | like going to the beachand chinatown. | 我想去海边和唐人街 |
[13:29] | Honey,the only sitewe’re here to see is you. | 我们到这里来只是为了见你 |
[13:35] | Oh,all right,then. | 哦 那好吧 |
[13:36] | But y’all are gonnastay in my bedroom,okay? | 但是你们要睡我的房间 好吗? |
[13:38] | Oh,no.No,you’re the onethat got shot at. | 不行 是你遭人枪击 |
[13:42] | We’ll sleepon the fold out. | 我们就睡折叠床好了 |
[13:44] | The only question is… | 问题是… |
[13:47] | where’s fritz gonna sleep? | Fritz睡哪? |
[13:51] | Oh,but –well,I — I — | 但是…我… |
[14:06] | WHO WOULD WANT TO KILL CHIEF JONNSON?? | 谁会想要杀Johnson副局长? |
[14:11] | We’re gonna need a bigger board. | 我们需要一个更大的板… |
[14:14] | We’ve move d that writer suicideover to hollywood division, | 我们已经把那个作家的案件 移交给好莱坞分局了 |
[14:16] | so you all are on this shootingfull time now. | 那你们都全力来查这个枪击事件? |
[14:19] | Chief johnson believes thatyou are the best detectives in the building, | Johnson副局长认为你是全局 最能干的警探 |
[14:21] | so prove her right. | 那就证明她是对的 |
[14:24] | Lieutenant provenza,you’rein charge.What do you got? | Provenza中尉 这里你负责 你得到什么线索了? |
[14:27] | Tao. | |
[14:31] | ballistics confirmedour casings are.223 rounds. | 弹道检测表明子弹是点223式 |
[14:34] | M16,ar15 — some kind ofserious firepower. | M16 AR15等等强大火力的武器 |
[14:37] | Probably gangs. | 说不定是犯罪团伙 |
[14:39] | Sanchez. | |
[14:40] | Santa fe,mateo –that’s not big gang territory,but they do travel, | Santa Fe Mateo不是头号黑帮的领地 不过他们也游窜于那一带 |
[14:43] | and she’sticked off plenty of them over the pastcouple of years. | 而她这几年也关了其中不少人 |
[14:46] | I’ve been on the linewith special investigators at the county lockupand the state prisons. | 我跟郡监管所和州监狱 的特别调查员通过电话 |
[14:50] | Now,they’re following up to seeif any of their snitches have heard anythingabout a hit on a cop. | 他们正在派线人跟进 看能不能打听到追杀警察的消息 |
[14:55] | Flynn. | |
[15:01] | We’re checking out everybody that chief johnson has eitherarrested,investigated, | 我们正在调查所有被 Johnson副局长逮捕过调查过 |
[15:05] | or helped convict,along withtheir friends and families, | 或者证明有罪的人 包括他们的家人和朋友 |
[15:09] | starting with the most recentand are working our way back. | 从最近的开始 反向调查 |
[15:13] | I’m expecting a similar list from atlanta. | 我希望亚特兰大方面 也提供相似的清单 |
[15:16] | What about D.C.? | 华盛顿呢? |
[15:17] | There were a lot of peoplethat hated her there. | 那里也有她很多仇人 |
[15:19] | Already contacted them. | 已经联系过了 |
[15:22] | – All right,so,is that it? – No,sir. | – 好 那么 就这样了? – 还没 长官 |
[15:25] | In about 20 minutes,we areinterviewing the witnesses. | 20分钟以后 我们开始审问目击者 |
[15:33] | Oh,hello,sergeant. | 你好 警佐 |
[15:41] | So,how you doing? | 你怎么样? |
[15:43] | I’m a — I’m kind of pissed at being shot at, | 我 -我被枪击后有些恼火 |
[15:47] | but,um,how are you? | 但是…你怎么样? |
[15:51] | I’m so sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[15:53] | For what?You didn’t do anything. | 为什么? 你没做错什么 |
[15:54] | I almost got you killed. | 我差点害了你 |
[15:55] | Oh,forget it,chief.That’s a — | 噢 算了吧 头儿 那只是– |
[15:56] | and I have been so mean to you. | 而我却对你如此刻薄 |
[15:59] | Chief,really,it’s okay.I-I’m fine. | 头儿 说实话 我还好 挺好的 |
[16:04] | All right,let’s get thisover with,huh? | 好了 我们快审快过 |
[16:06] | Here you go,chief. | 这边走 头儿 |
[16:09] | Uh,who’s gonnainterview who? | 呃 谁要审问谁呢? |
[16:16] | Call it. | 你猜 |
[16:17] | – Tails. – HeadS. | – 反面 – 正面 |
[16:18] | Come on,gabriel. | 来吧 Gabriel |
[16:29] | So,chief,this is a little awkward. | 头儿 这有点尴尬 |
[16:30] | No,lieutenant.Go right ahead. | 别啊 中尉 但说无妨 |
[16:34] | When do I get my purse back? | 我什么时候能拿回我的包? |
[16:36] | Your purse. | 你的包 |
[16:38] | Um,your purseis in evidence.Okay. | 呃 你的包是个物证 好了 |
[16:41] | So,do you have any leads?Anyone seethe shooter’s car? | 你有任何线索吗 有人看到射击者的车吗? |
[16:46] | Time out. | 停下 |
[16:47] | I’m more interested right nowin your recollections,starting withwhat route you took. | 我意下关注的是你的忆述 从你的行车路线开始 |
[16:52] | Uh,we were headed weston santa fe, | 我们在Santa Fe大道上 向西方行驶 |
[16:56] | and chief wanted to cometo your crime scene instead. | 头儿却想去你们的 犯罪现场 |
[17:00] | I wouldn’t take her there. | 我没有带她去 |
[17:01] | Did you see where the shots came from? | 你看见子弹是从什么方向射过来的吗? |
[17:03] | I felt it. | 我能感觉到 |
[17:04] | It was coming from my rightside,and it sounded close, | 它从我的右面过来 听声音很近 |
[17:07] | but,um,I didn’t,uh –I didn’t see anything. | 但是 我什么也没看到 |
[17:11] | Nothing? | 什么也没有? |
[17:13] | – Anything might help. – No. | – 任何东西都有帮助 – 没有 |
[17:15] | And,I’ve been trying,but I can’t rememberseeing anything — | 我一直在努力想 但什么也记不起来 |
[17:18] | not a face,not a color of a car. | 没有面孔 更没有车的颜色 |
[17:20] | I don’t even knowif there was a car there. | 我甚至不能肯定那里真的有车 |
[17:22] | I should have beenpaying more attention. | 我当时应该更注意观察的 |
[17:25] | – I’m sorry. – It’s okay,sergeant. | – 对不起 – 没关系 警佐 |
[17:27] | Just take it easy. | 别着急 |
[17:31] | Have you receivedany death threats, | 你有否接到过恐怖威胁 |
[17:33] | had any unusual contactwith gang members or subjectsof a past investigation? | 是否和黑帮人物或者之前案子 中被调查人物有过不寻常的接触? |
[17:40] | – No. – What about your love life? | – 没有 – 你的爱情生活呢? |
[17:42] | Dating anybody who might havean angry ex-boyfriend? | 是否和有过愤怒前男友 的女朋友交往过 |
[17:48] | no ex-boyfriendsthat I know of. | 我没有听说有前任男友 |
[17:51] | But you are dating someone? | 但你正在和某人交往? |
[17:55] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[17:58] | Does this somebody have a name? | 能告诉我名字么? |
[18:06] | Irene daniels. | |
[18:09] | Detective daniels?Who knew about this? | Daniels侦探? 这件事谁知道? |
[18:19] | Saw them at the movies. | 我在电影院见过他们 |
[18:22] | How long have you and shebeen,um,uh… | 你跟她有没有过… |
[18:27] | about a year now,and in that time, | 已经快一年了 而这期间 |
[18:29] | I haven’t met any of her exesor she hasn’t mentioned any. | 我没有见过 也没听说过她有前度男朋友 |
[18:32] | Now,can we move on? | 现在 我们可以继续了么? |
[18:33] | We were pulling awayfrom a stop sign,and I heard a loud report, | 我们在一个停车标志前停下 然后听到很大的爆炸声 |
[18:37] | so I dropped down to the floor. | 然后我就卧倒了 |
[18:38] | – And,how many shots did you hear? – Five. | – 你听到几声枪响? – 5声 |
[18:40] | 15,maybe 20. | 15枪 也许20枪 |
[18:44] | How many timesdo I have to say it?I heard five shots. | 你要我说多少遍?我听到5声 |
[18:46] | I remember counting five.I told myselfto be sure to count. | 我记得数到5 我告诉自己要记住 |
[18:50] | Seemed likeit went on forever. | 好像一直在延续 |
[18:52] | And,there weresome other noises… | 而且 还有其他一些噪音… |
[18:57] | some screaming. | 有人喊叫 |
[18:59] | You sure? | 你肯定? |
[19:00] | Lieutenant,I’m positive. | 中尉 我肯定 |
[19:05] | Pierson’s cameramankept rolling the whole time. | Pierson的摄影师一直在录像 |
[19:07] | Ma’am,are you sureyou want to see this? | 女士 你确定你要看么? |
[19:10] | Yes.Yes,I am. | 是的 我要看 |
[19:12] | Buzz,play it,please. | Buzz 请放出来 |
[19:14] | Pierson direct our route today.Would you like me to call in and ask him if — | 今天由Pierson带路 你要不要我打电话问他… |
[19:27] | Oh.I could have swornit was five. | 我发誓 我就记得5枪 |
[19:29] | 21 shots were fired,lasting 4.3 seconds. | 一共开了21枪 持续了4.3 秒 |
[19:35] | Buzz,rollthe crime-scene video. | Buzz 转到犯罪现场的录像 |
[19:40] | Now,it looks as though theshots came from one position — | 这样 看起来开枪地点是一个方向 |
[19:44] | either stationary,or a slow-moving vehicle. | 要么是来自固定站位 要么就是缓慢开车同时开枪 |
[19:47] | Deputy chief johnson and sergeant gabriel have blood on them… | Johnson副局长和Gabriel警佐 身上被溅满血… |
[19:52] | None of which appears to be theirs. | 但都不是他们的血 |
[19:54] | The casings we did findwere in one area,like the asshole was waiting. | 所有弹壳都是在同一地点发现的 看来那个混蛋早就等在那里 |
[20:02] | Hey,folks,you want to step back,please? | 嘿 大伙退后一点可以么? |
[20:04] | – Is she all right? – She’s fine.She’s fine. | – 她怎么样? – 她很好 |
[20:13] | Lieutenant provenza,keep me updated. | Provenza中尉 随时向我汇报 |
[20:16] | And you two go home.Take the rest of the week off. | 你们两个回家 这周放假休息 |
[20:19] | I’m sure you both havesignificant others who are worried about you. | 我肯定你们俩都有 更重要的人在担心你们 |
[20:22] | Right. | 是 |
[20:29] | People think we don’t get shot at. | 人们以为开枪打的不是我们 |
[20:31] | Buzz,get the car. | Buzz 开车 |
[20:35] | You two were lucky. | 你们两个很幸运 |
[20:37] | No.I don’t believe in luck. | 不 我不相信运气 |
[20:40] | You know what,lieutenant? | 你知道么 中尉? |
[20:41] | If I were runningthis investigation, | 如果我来调查的话 |
[20:44] | I’d want the witnessesto see that car in person. | 我会让目击者亲自来看那个车 |
[20:49] | You know,I was just thinkingthe same thing. | 你知道 我也正这么想 |
[20:58] | Lieutenant tao. | Tao中尉 |
[21:11] | Uh,lieutenant tao,how many casings were recoveredat the crime scene? | Tao中尉 现场发现多少个弹壳? |
[21:16] | We’re trying to,um,jog the witnesses’ memory. | 我们在尽力唤起目击者的回忆 |
[21:22] | 21 casings. | 21 个弹壳 |
[21:23] | And,how many bullets hit the car? | 那么有多少子弹打中汽车? |
[21:24] | Well,I can’t say for sure ’cause a couple could havegone through the windows, | 我不能肯定 因为 有一些可能打穿车窗 |
[21:27] | which wouldn’t leave bulletholes,but I’m counting 17. | 有些没有留下弹孔 我数到17个 |
[21:30] | 17 or more out of 21? | 17枪 甚至多至21枪? |
[21:33] | All concentratedin the same area. | 都集中在一个区域 |
[21:36] | That’s pretty solidmarksmanship. | 是相当不错的定点枪法 |
[21:37] | – Yeah,but he missed. – No.He didn’t miss. | – 是 但是他没有打中 – 不尽然 |
[21:41] | I wasn’t his target. | 我不是他的目标 |
[21:48] | You can either slap me on the wrist about insufficient neighborhood police presence, | 你可以申诉周遭警力不勤 |
[21:52] | or you can tell me you’re taking that money out of my budget. | 或者你也可以剪掉我的预算 |
[21:55] | Pick one. | 选一个 |
[21:56] | When might chief pope have amoment to speak with me today? | pope局长今天有时间接见我么? |
[21:59] | Hey.Are you okay? | 嘿 你还好么? |
[22:01] | Better than okay. | 非常好 |
[22:03] | Great.That’s great.Why? | 好 好极了 为什么? |
[22:05] | Because the guy you thoughtwas trying to shoot at me was actuallyshooting at greg pierson. | 因为你认为要枪击我的人 实际上是要杀死Greg Pierson |
[22:09] | So, you can call offthe swat team, | 所以 你可以解散特种部队 |
[22:11] | and I can get onwith doing my job and investigatingthis murder. | 我可以继续我的工作 调查这起凶案 |
[22:14] | – Not gonna happen. – But why? | – 不可能 – 为什么? |
[22:16] | Until we have the shooterin custody, the security detailstays in place. | 直到凶手绳之于法之前 都应该保持警惕 |
[22:18] | You are too important to this department. | 你对这个部门来说相当重要 |
[22:21] | Well, I’m flattered, but I cannot operateunder these conditions. | 真让我受宠若惊 但是在这样的 情况下我无法执行任务 |
[22:24] | Maybe I should remind you that you’re not supposedto be operating at all | 或许我该提醒你 你没有什么好执行的任务 |
[22:27] | until you are cleared for active dutyby dr.Leonard. | 直到你得到Leonard医生 的复职批准 |
[22:30] | Come on, will. | 得了吧 Will |
[22:32] | Nobody has to know. | 不用搞的尽人皆知 |
[22:34] | Good.Nobody has to know.Good. | 好 不用尽人皆知 好 |
[22:35] | That will make it like gabriel and danielsdating for a year. | 就像Gabriel和Daniel 偷偷摸摸约会一年一样 |
[22:37] | Well, it’s not like they’re partners. | 他们又不是搭档 |
[22:39] | I don’t care.That’s important enough that I would have expected youto tell me about it. | 我不在乎这些 但我指望 你能告诉我一声 |
[22:42] | Look, we cantalk about this later. | 我们可以以后再谈这些 |
[22:44] | Right nowyou need to go home. | 现在你需要回家休息 |
[22:46] | – Is that an order? – Yeah, if it has to be. | – 这是命令么? – 是的 如果只有命令才有用的话 |
[22:52] | Guess I didn’t realizehow much I was bothering you. | 看来我一直没意识到 原来我烦到了你 |
[22:59] | Crap. | 该死 |
[23:06] | Once again, chad, I-I did notmean to hurt your feelings. | 再说一遍 Chad 我没有要伤害你感受的意思 |
[23:10] | – It’s okay. – Now, what are you gonna tellchief pope? | – 没关系 – 那么 你打算怎么和Pope局长说? |
[23:13] | That we went straight home. | 我们直接回家了 |
[23:15] | Thank you.Thank you so much. | 多谢 太感激了 |
[23:19] | Mr.Kimble, how are youfeeling today, sir? | Kimble先生 今天你感觉怎么样 ? |
[23:23] | I remember putting my cameradown, and that’s it. | 我记得把摄影机放下 就这样 |
[23:26] | Mr.Kimble, we’re very sorryabout your friend. | Kimble先生 我们对你的朋友表示遗憾 |
[23:29] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[23:31] | You know, I’ve beendoing this job long enough to recognize the real deal. | 你知道 做这行做久了 才发现到底是怎么回事 |
[23:35] | This kid, he had — he hadnetwork written all over him, | 这个孩子 他在新闻网里什么都抨击过 |
[23:39] | and I guess I kind of thoughthe’d bring me with him. | 我还以为他会拖我下水 |
[23:44] | I was wrong. | 看来我错了 |
[23:47] | I’m so sorry about all of this,just so sorry. | 我真的很抱歉 对不起 |
[23:50] | Thank you. | 客气 |
[23:51] | It’s all just so unfair. | 这一切太不公平了 |
[23:54] | Greg was such a good man. | Greg是个好人 |
[23:56] | The work he did. | 他的作品也很好 |
[23:58] | – You’re pulling a pierson. – Excuse me? | – 你们说的那个是Pierson? – 什么? |
[24:02] | You know, kiss assand lie to your subject till they tell youthe story you want. | 四处谄媚 为了从你口中套出故事 对你谎话连篇 |
[24:06] | – I wasn’t trying to – -I worked with greg. | – 我并没有– -我和Greg一起工作 |
[24:09] | I’ve seen the technique enoughto recognize it. | 我见惯了这些手法 才发现其中真相 |
[24:14] | You’re sayinggreg lied to people? | 你是说Greg骗人? |
[24:16] | Who did he lie to? | 他要骗谁呢? |
[24:18] | Everybody. | 所有人 |
[24:19] | – He lied to you guys. – He did? | – 他骗了你们 – 是么? |
[24:22] | Greg wasn’t doing a featureon the overburdened lapd. | Greg并不是想做关于洛城警方 人少任务量大的报道 |
[24:26] | He was about to exposehow incompetent you are. | 他要曝出你们是多么 不能胜任工作 |
[24:29] | Really?We’re incompetent? | 真的? 我们不胜任么? |
[24:32] | Well, there are thousandsof fugitives in L.A. | 洛杉矶有成千上万个 你们宣称 |
[24:35] | Who you guys sayyou can’t catch. | 无法缉捕的亡命徒 |
[24:36] | Greg did some basic research,followed up a few simple tips, and found a bunch of them. | Greg 做了点调查 追踪几个简单的线索 找到很多这样的人 |
[24:42] | One of them crashed at thosetwo addresses he gave you. | 他给你的那两个地址处 就有暴徒出没 |
[24:45] | So, while we thought gregwas actually helping us out, he was setting us upto look like idiots. | 所以 当我们认为Greg在帮我们的时候 他却把我们当成傻瓜出卖 |
[24:49] | That is not cool. | 这太不酷了 |
[24:52] | Well,like greg used to say, sometimes you have to lieto tell the truth. | 就像Greg常说的 有时候 你需要用谎言找出真相 |
[24:57] | Well, in my experience, mostpeople don’t like being lied to. | 以我的经验看 多数人不喜欢被骗 |
[25:01] | What wasthis fugitive’s name? | 那个暴徒叫什么? |
[25:03] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[25:05] | All right, uh,sergeant gabriel, | 好吧. Gabriel警佐 |
[25:06] | would you please havelieutenant provenza look into those two addresses? | 麻烦你让Provenza中尉 查下这两个地址 |
[25:09] | See what a littlebasic research turns up. | 看看简单调查能查出啥来 |
[25:12] | And, mr.Kimble, if you could give mesome background information on anyone else | Kimble先生 如果你能提供 其他被Pierson调查出来的 |
[25:17] | who might havehad a pierson pulled on them, I would greatly appreciate it. | 那些人的背景 我会非常感激 |
[25:23] | These gas pumps aren’t just taking your money. | 这些加油机不但吞噬你的金钱 |
[25:25] | They’re taking your identity. | 还在盗窃您的身份 |
[25:26] | Tonight, I’ll expose the southland gas stations that are the biggest culprits, | 今晚 我将揭发南岛加油站 原来是最大的盗窃犯 |
[25:30] | and we’ll tell you how to protect yourself against this all-too-common crime. | 我们也将教大家如何 在这种频频出现的罪行中保身 |
[25:34] | Fast-forward. | 快进 |
[25:39] | Stop. | 停 |
[25:41] | At these four-star restaurants, not all the wild animals end up on your plate… | 在这些4星级餐馆中 您盘中的往往并不是野生动物 |
[25:44] | fritz, did you know roy hereraises german shepherds? | Fritz 你知道吗 Roy养了个德国牧羊犬 |
[25:48] | No.I didn’t know that. | 不 我不知道 |
[25:49] | Roy and I haven’t really hadmuch of an opportunity to chat. | Roy和我还没有机会倾谈 |
[25:52] | Some of his dogs have beentrained to smell drugs. | 他的一些狗经过专门训练 搜索毒品 |
[25:56] | Roy: Just one — klaus. | 就一只 Klaus |
[25:57] | He’s a good boy. | 真是个好小狗儿 |
[25:59] | Hey, get that camera out of here. | 嘿 带着摄像机滚开 |
[26:01] | All of you get out of here before I call the cops. | 我报警前你们赶紧走 |
[26:02] | You — it’s a free country, sir.It’s a free country. | – 你… – 这是个自由的国家 自由的国家 |
[26:05] | Get out of here. | 离开这儿 |
[26:12] | Fast-forward. | 快进 |
[26:13] | My mom’s gonna be bummed when she hears this guy died. | 我妈要是听到他的死讯 非炸了不可 |
[26:17] | She loved him. | 她爱死他了 |
[26:19] | Such a nice-lookingyoung man. | 真是个帅气的小伙子 |
[26:21] | He’s the first guyI’ve come across that seems to realizethat L.A.’S nuts. | 他是我见过的唯一意识到洛杉矶 是个疯狂的城市的人 |
[26:27] | Who’d want to kill him? | 谁会想杀了他? |
[26:28] | Corporate accountants, lawyers,city councilmen, insurance company — | 企业会计师 律师 市议员 保险公司 |
[26:31] | oh, pause it!Pause it! | 暂停! 暂停! |
[26:32] | – Please. | – Please.Pause it. – 要说”请” – 请暂停 |
[26:35] | What is going on, brenda? | 好的 好的 好的 怎么了 Brenda? |
[26:37] | Greg piersongave me two addresses when we were in that car. | 我们在车上的时候Greg Pierson 说了两个地址 |
[26:41] | Excuse me, daddy. | 让我坐下 爸爸 |
[26:42] | His cameraman said he wasfollowing up on some tips. | 他的摄影师说他在追线索 |
[26:45] | I think I might know where thosetips might have come from. | 我想我可能知道 那些线索是从哪儿来的 |
[26:52] | Lieutenant tao,uh, I need you — what? | 陶中尉 我要你…什么? |
[26:57] | Oh, it’s, uh, 11:30. | 哦 是11点半 |
[27:02] | Oh, right. | 哦 是的 |
[27:04] | I’m sorryfor calling so late. | 很抱歉这么晚打来 |
[27:06] | I need you to pull somephone records for me, please. | 我要你查下电话记录 拜托了 |
[27:10] | It’s an 800 number. | 是800电话 |
[27:13] | Tao: I did you one betterthan that, chief. | 我搞了个更好的 头儿 |
[27:14] | The network records all their tips, and theykeep all their recordings. | 电话网录下了所有举报电话 而且全都保存了 |
[27:17] | In case they get sued,I guess. | 估计是怕被人告 |
[27:18] | I know where you can find alberto ramirez. | 我知道在哪儿能找到 |
[27:21] | Sir, can you please tell us your name and — | 先生 可以告诉我们 你的名字和… |
[27:23] | Excuse me. | 打扰一下 |
[27:24] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[27:27] | What’s going on here? | 你们在干吗? |
[27:29] | Hello, commander. | 你好 指挥官 |
[27:30] | Pardon me, but didn’t chief popeforbid you two to be involvedin this investigation? | 原谅我打扰了 但Pope局长不是 禁止你俩参与本次调查吗? |
[27:35] | Well, we’re just doinga little follow-up, commander, with our primary witnesses. | 我们只是在和重要的证人 跟进一下 |
[27:38] | Don’t you usually do thatat the home of the witness? | 不是通常都在审讯室吗? |
[27:41] | Oh, my goodness, commander,with the price of gas? | 老天 指挥官 以现在的天然气价格? |
[27:43] | Yeah, so, we thought wewould just save the department | 我们觉得让他们来这儿 |
[27:45] | a few bucks by bringing themdown here. | 能给署里省点钱 |
[27:49] | Well, I suggestyou get them out of here before chief popecomes back in. | 我建议你们最好在Pope局长 回来之前离开 |
[27:52] | If he finds you’re helpingviolate policy, especially on a case | 如果他发现你们违反政策 尤其又在 |
[27:55] | involvinga member of the press… | 一件牵扯到媒体人员的案子里… |
[28:00] | thank you, commander. | 谢谢你 指挥官 |
[28:02] | You’re welcome, chief. | 不客气 副局 |
[28:22] | He’s staying at 549 ridgeley. | 他在Ridgeley大街549号 |
[28:24] | If he’s not there, you can find him at 2107 mateo. | 如果不在 就在Mateo大街2107号 |
[28:27] | Okay, let me just repeat that. | 我重复一遍 |
[28:29] | Hello?Sir? | 喂? 先生? |
[28:31] | So the caller sets pierson up. | 打电话这人给Pierson下的套儿 |
[28:33] | Gives him two addresses, and while you’re on your wayto the first one, | 给你们两个地址 你们去第一个的时候 |
[28:36] | he has time to set upat the other. | 他就有时间去第二个埋伏 |
[28:38] | And 2107 mateo doesn’t evenexist, | 马特奥大街2107号根本不存在 |
[28:40] | but it’s right near the intersectionwhere you two got hit. | 但却离你们被射击的 十字路口很近 |
[28:42] | And what about the fugitive,alberto ramirez? | 那那个逃犯呢 Alberto Ramirez? |
[28:45] | Okay, he used to liveat 549 ridgeley, | 他以前住Ridgeley大街549号 |
[28:48] | but the guy’s been in jailfor two months.He’s a junkie. | 但他已经被关监狱里俩月了 他吸毒 |
[28:50] | Where did the callcome from? | 电话从哪儿打来的? |
[28:51] | Private residence.Mr.And mrs.Deke hawthorn. | 私人住宅 Deke Hawthorn夫妇家 |
[28:54] | Deke hawthorn — isn’t thatthe hawthorn lodge guy? | 是开Hawthorn猎屋的那人? |
[28:56] | – Oh, man, I love that place. – What place? | – 苍天啊 我喜欢那地方 – 什么地方? |
[28:59] | Well, it’san L.A.Institution, chief, one of the oldest steak housesin the city. | 洛城特产 队长 城里最早卖牛排的地方之一 |
[29:03] | Steak house — you’re notdoing the place justice. | 卖牛排 你说的不对 |
[29:05] | It’s a, uh,wild game restaurant. | 那是一吃野味儿的地方 |
[29:07] | You know, elk, venison. | 鹿肉啥的 |
[29:10] | The hawthorn lodge. | Hawthorn猎屋 |
[29:11] | They closed, like,over a year ago. | 一年多前关掉了 |
[29:13] | They closed?Why? | 关了? 为什么? |
[29:14] | I think I know. | 我想我知道 |
[29:16] | This report contains some shocking video that may be difficult for more sensitive viewers. | 报道中令人震惊的录像可能 会令敏感的观众感到不适 |
[29:20] | Hey, get that camera out of here. | 嘿 把摄像机拿开 |
[29:22] | All of you get out of here before I call the cops. | 我报警前你们都给我离开 |
[29:23] | You — it’s a free country, sir. | – 你… – 这是个自由的国家 先生 |
[29:25] | Okay, freeze that. | 暂停 |
[29:27] | Okay, that old guy there,that’s deke hawthorn. | 那个老男人就是 |
[29:30] | His grandfather openedthe restaurant in the ’20s. | 他祖父20年代时开的这家餐馆 |
[29:32] | He’s a big-game hunter –whole family is. | 他喜欢捕猎大型猎物 他们全家都是 |
[29:35] | The weekly specialusually consisted of whatever they brought backfrom the hunt. | 每周特别菜式通常就是 他们打回来的猎物 |
[29:43] | Okay.Roll the crime-scene video. | 好了 放犯罪现场录像 |
[29:48] | claiminghealth-code violations, | Pierson曝光了Hawthorn猎屋 的健康隐患 |
[29:53] | and two months laterthey have to close down. | 2个月之后他们就关门了 |
[29:55] | A lot of peopletrusted this guy. | 很多人都信他 |
[29:57] | Tao: Losing a familybusiness — that’s motive. | 家族生意毁了 这就是动机 |
[29:59] | Maybe we should talkto deke hawthorn. | 我们应该跟Deke Hawthorn谈谈 |
[30:01] | What’s the matter with you? | 你怎么了? |
[30:03] | I can’t believe it.I may have eaten rat droppings…. | 我不敢相信我可能吃过老鼠屎…. |
[30:05] | And forensics are looking for shrapnel. | 鉴证人员正在寻找弹片 |
[30:08] | Okay.Go back… | 等等 倒回去 倒回去 |
[30:11] | Okay, stop there, buzz. | 好了 就停这儿 Buzz |
[30:18] | He look familiar to anyone? | 他长得跟某人蛮像的吧? |
[30:19] | That’s the same guythat’s with deke hawthorn in that news video. | 那就是新闻里跟 Deke Hawthorn一起的那个 |
[30:27] | Okay, lieutenant provenza,find deke hawthorn, please, | Provenza中尉 去找Deke Hawthorn |
[30:30] | and see if he knowswho this young man is, and then bring them both in. | 问问他知不知道这个年轻人 是谁 把他俩都带来 |
[30:34] | Let’s see if we can find out exactly whose voice is on that tip-line. | 我们要找出是 打的举报电话的那个人到底是谁 |
[30:37] | So…Are you going tointerview them? | 那么…是你审他们吗? |
[30:40] | I am… | 我当然… |
[30:44] | not allowed to participatein any investigation. | 被禁止参与任何调查 |
[31:46] | Mama, why are you readingyesterday’s newspaper? | 妈 你干吗看昨天的报纸? |
[31:50] | Your father has today’S. | 你爸爸在看今天的 |
[31:52] | I’ll read that one tomorrow. | 我明天再读他那份 |
[31:54] | You know, I was thinking, you could invite some of your friendsfrom work over tonight. | 我在想 你可以邀请你的同事们 今晚来家玩儿 |
[31:59] | We can have a cookout. | 我们可以搞个户外餐会 |
[32:01] | Mama, they’re busy working. | 妈 他们正忙着工作 |
[32:04] | Do you need pancakes,sweetheart? | 相吃薄煎饼吗 亲爱的? |
[32:06] | No.I’m not hungry. | 不 我不饿 |
[32:16] | I’ll make some pancakes. | 我去做点薄煎饼 |
[32:18] | Roy, chad, would you boyslike to help me in the kitchen? | Roy Chad 来厨房帮忙怎样? |
[32:22] | Chad: Yes, ma’am. | 是的 女士 |
[32:26] | She never listens to me. | 她从不听我的 |
[32:29] | – Are we upsetting you? – No. | – 我们让你烦了? – 没有 |
[32:31] | – Do you want us to go? – No, daddy. | – 你想我们走吗? – 不 爸爸 |
[32:34] | I am upset, but not at you. | 我很烦 但不是烦你们 |
[32:37] | It’s that stupid psychiatrist who won’t let mego back to work. | 那个蠢蛋心理医生 不肯让我回去工作 |
[32:41] | Which probablythrills you to no end | 说不定这能让你激动下 |
[32:43] | ’cause you’ve been wanting meto quit being a police officer since the day I arted. | 从我当警察第一天起 你就想让我辞职 |
[32:48] | All we’ve ever wantedwas for you to be happy. | 我们只想要你开心 |
[32:50] | I am happy, daddy. | 我很开心 爸爸 |
[32:53] | What can’t youjust accept that? | 你为什么就不能接受? |
[32:56] | Look, honey… | 听我说 亲爱的… |
[33:01] | When you wantedto go to georgetown, I said no,and you went anyway. | 你想去乔治城大学读书 我说不行 结果你去了 |
[33:07] | When you wanted to go to workfor the state department, I said no. | 你想去国务院工作 我说不行 |
[33:11] | Well, you did it anyway. | 你还是去了 |
[33:13] | Then when you called and said you’re going to workfor the D.C.Police, | 你说你要去特区警署工作 |
[33:17] | your mama nearlyhad to sit on me to keep me from driving | 你妈就差逼我 |
[33:20] | the van up there andkidnapping you. | 没日没夜的开车去绑架你 |
[33:25] | Over the years, I’ve tried to stand inyour way several times, | 这么多年 我几次想挡你的路 |
[33:30] | and you alwaysran right over me.Capiche? | 你都直接把我踩在脚下 明白吗? |
[33:34] | If you want to goback to work, you go back to work. | 你要想回去工作 那就回去工作 |
[33:40] | I’ve always found it’s easierto ask for forgiveness than permission. | 向来是请求宽恕比请求允许容易 |
[33:46] | Know what I mean? | 知道我什么意思吧? |
[33:57] | Aren’t you supposed to beat home? | 你不是应该在家吗? |
[33:59] | Just poking my head in. | 我就进去看看 |
[34:00] | Mind waiting out herefor a minute, please? | 在外面等一下好吗? |
[34:03] | Hi, everybody. | 大家好 |
[34:07] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[34:11] | Did you talk to the psychiatrist? | 跟心理医生谈了吗? |
[34:13] | No.What’d I miss? | 没有 我没在时有什么新情况? |
[34:16] | Well, two monthsafter pierson’s rat expos?the hawthorn lodge closed. | Pierson揭秘之后2个月 Hawthorn猎屋就关了 |
[34:20] | Six months after that, deke hawthorn dies. | 6个月之后 Deke Hawthorn死了 |
[34:22] | – How? – Pills.20 of them all at once. | – 怎么死的? – 吃药 一次吃了20粒 |
[34:26] | So, who’s our friendfrom the news video? | 新闻上的那个人是谁? |
[34:28] | It’s bill hawthorn.Deke’s son. | Deke的儿子 |
[34:30] | He used to work for his dad, but now he’s a waiterat a diner downtown. | 他以前给他爸工作 现在是市中心一家餐厅的服务生 |
[34:33] | Lives at home with mom. | 和他妈妈一起住 |
[34:35] | It could have been billwho called the tip-line. | 可能是Bill打电话告的信儿 |
[34:36] | Did you search their house? | 搜查他们家了吗? |
[34:38] | The hawthorns own eightregistered rifles. | Hawthorn一家登记了8把步枪 |
[34:40] | Looks like everyonein the hawthorn family hunted. | 看上去家里每个人都打猎 |
[34:42] | We found sevenat the house. | 在他们家里发现7把 |
[34:43] | The one that was missingwas an ar15. | 少的那把是AR-15型自动步枪 |
[34:46] | Mrs.Hawthorn said it wasup north at the family lodge. | Hawthorn太太说 那把枪一直放在北部的木屋里 |
[34:50] | So, no rifle. | 没发现步枪 |
[34:54] | Did lieutenant flynnread mr.Hawthorn his rights? | Flynn中尉向他宣读权利了吗? |
[34:56] | Well, of course he did, chief,and the kid waived them, | 当然 头儿 而且这孩子放弃了他的权利 |
[34:59] | but he doesn’t havemuch to say, and our evidenceis circumstantial. | 但他也没啥可说的 我们的证据又是臆断 |
[35:04] | Your evidenceisn’t circumstantial.It isn’t even evidence. | 你们的证据不是臆断 那根本就不是证据 |
[35:07] | It’s suppositionand coincidence. | 是推测和巧合 |
[35:10] | You don’t evenhave the murder weapon. | 你们连凶器都没找到 |
[35:14] | W-wait a minute, chief.Just wait a minute here. | 等等 头儿 等等 |
[35:16] | – Maybe flynn can get this kid to – -let him go. | – 也许Flynn能让他… – 放他走 |
[35:22] | But if we let him go, he could lawyer upor he could leave town. | 我们要放他走了 他可能请律师或者离开本市 |
[35:25] | Well, he isn’t talking, and youguys don’t have any evidence, | 他不说 你们又没证据 |
[35:28] | so I don’t see what other choiceyou have but to let him go. | 除了放他走我没看出别的选择 |
[35:33] | Nice to see y’all. | 很高兴见到大家 |
[36:10] | You know what?You look very familiar. | 你知道吗? 你看上去好眼熟 |
[36:13] | Really? | 真的? |
[36:14] | – Where do I know you from? – I-I don’t know. | – 我从哪儿见过你的呢? – 我不知道 |
[36:17] | – You’re going down, right? – Yeah, thanks. | – 你下 是吧? – 是的 谢谢 |
[36:22] | We’ve met before.I know we have. | 我们以前见过 绝对的 |
[36:24] | I don’t think so, ma’am. | 我不这么认为 女士 |
[36:25] | Are you sure?I could have sworn… | 你确定吗? 我敢发誓… |
[36:36] | excuse me. | 借过 |
[36:38] | Oh, we’re going up.Shoot, I’m sorry. | 噢 我们往上走了 娘的 我很抱歉 |
[36:43] | You know, it’s funnythat you don’t remember me because I remember you. | 有趣的是你居然不认得我 我可认得你 |
[36:47] | Yeah,I really just don’T… | 是吗 我真的不… |
[36:51] | grab the next one. | 乘下一趟 |
[36:56] | You’re the manwho tried to kill me. | 你是那个要杀我的人 |
[37:00] | What?That’s not true. | 什么? 那不是真的 |
[37:03] | Oh, it is true,and I can prove it. | 哦 是真的 我可以证明 |
[37:06] | You knew I was gonna be withgreg pierson three days ago, | 你知道我3天前会和 Greg Pierson在一起 |
[37:08] | and you called his tip-linewith two bogus addresses so you could lure meto | 所以你打举报电话 搞了俩假地址 |
[37:12] | that street corner where you were waitingto kill me. | 把我引到那个街角 你在那儿埋伏好了杀我 |
[37:16] | But you missed. | 但你没成功 |
[37:18] | You don’t knowwhat you’re talking about. | 你不知道自己在说啥吧 |
[37:22] | Channel 8 recorded your voiceon this tip-line. | 第8频道录下了你打的告密电话 |
[37:25] | Man: I know where you can find alberto ramirez. | 我知道在哪儿可以找到 |
[37:27] | Are the elevator securitycameras on? | 电梯的监控录像机开着吗? |
[37:29] | Uh, yeah. | 开着 |
[37:31] | Can you pull up this one? | 把这个放大可以吗? |
[37:32] | Do you have audio? | 有声音吗? |
[37:35] | Sergeant,I thought I told you to take the restof the week off. | 警佐 我好像跟你说过 你这周休假 |
[37:37] | Bill: You have no idea what you’re talking about. | 你不知道自己在说什么 |
[37:40] | Brenda: The security cameras are recording everything you | 这个监控摄像头 |
[37:42] | and I are saying in this elevator right now. | 正在记录咱俩说的话 |
[37:44] | So all I have to do is match what you say in here to that message | 我只要把你在这儿说的话 和告密录音一起 |
[37:48] | you left on the tip-line in our voice-recognition lab, and I can positively identify you. | 送到语音鉴证实验室做个比对 我绝对就能认定那个人就是你 |
[37:53] | We got a voice-recognition lab? | 我们有语音鉴证实验室? |
[37:55] | No. | 没有 |
[37:56] | I can also match the gunshot residueon your hands and face. | 我还可以比对你手上 和脸上的火药残留物 |
[38:00] | Oh, I’m sure that you’ve washed themthoroughly since then, | 哦 我肯定你已经洗过了 |
[38:03] | but unless you wash themwith iodine and bleach, that residue stays onyour skin for five days. | 但除非你用碘酒和漂白水洗过 残留物会在你的皮肤上留5天 |
[38:08] | It doesn’T. | 不会的 |
[38:09] | And I’m quite sure that it will matchyour father’s ar15 rifle, | 我还能肯定那会和你父亲的 AR-15型相吻合 |
[38:13] | which you could haveeasily converted into an automatic weapon | 用你在网上花20块买的工具 |
[38:15] | using a $20 kityou bought on the internet. | 很容易就改成自动武器的那把 |
[38:18] | Look, lady, I don’t knowwho you think I am, | 听着 女士 我不知道你把我想成谁了 |
[38:19] | but I don’t know anythingabout any of this, okay?You’re crazy. | 但你说的这些我啥也不知道 好吗? 你疯了 |
[38:23] | I…am…not…crazy. | 我…没…有…疯 |
[38:33] | I’m not the one who shot21 rounds into a police car. | 我不是那个向警车 连发21枪的人 |
[38:36] | I’m not the one who tried to make it looklike a gang drive-by. | 我不是那个想假装成 黑帮路过胡乱射击的人 |
[38:39] | I’m not the one who killedone person, wounded another, | 我不是那个杀了一个人 伤了一个人 |
[38:42] | and then returned to the scene of the crimeto admire his handiwork. | 还回到犯罪现场 欣赏自己手艺的人 |
[38:45] | You don’t understand — | 你不懂… |
[38:46] | do you have any ideahow the lapd feels about someone who triesto kill one of their own? | 你知道你要杀1个警察 洛城警署啥感觉吗? |
[38:51] | Two of their own? | 是2个? |
[38:53] | My partner, my friend,was in that car with me. | 我的队友 我的朋友 他也和我一起在那辆车里 |
[38:57] | And it doesn’t end with the police, bill. | 落到警察手里还没完 Bill |
[39:00] | Judges, juries, prison guards — | 法官 陪审团 狱卒 |
[39:02] | they all sharea special contempt for someone who triesto hunt down and murder a police officer. | 他们可都对追杀警察的人 有着共同的蔑视和憎恨 |
[39:08] | That’s a capital crime,bill. | 这可是死罪 Bill |
[39:10] | You thinkthis elevator’s small? | 你觉得这个电梯小? |
[39:11] | Just wait until you stepinto the gas chamber. | 等你进了毒气室再看看 |
[39:13] | – Why are you doing to me? – Why am i doing this to you? | – 你为什么要这么对我? – 我为什么要这么对你? |
[39:16] | You’re the onewho tried to kill me. | 是你要杀我好吧 |
[39:18] | No, I didn’T.I swear to — | 不 我没有 我发誓 |
[39:19] | yes, you did.I was there, bill. | 不 你是要杀我 我在那儿 Bill |
[39:22] | A bullet went into the backof my car seat, and if I hadn’t ducked,I would be dead. | 要不是我躲得及时 射进我座椅的 那粒子弹就能要了我的命 |
[39:26] | And what did iever do to you?What did i ever do? | 我对你做了什么? 我做了什么? |
[39:29] | Nothing.I swear. | 没有 我发誓 |
[39:30] | Why did I deserve to sit curled up inthe footwell of my car | 为什么我活该蜷在座位底下 |
[39:33] | while blood and glassrained down on me? | 任由鲜血和玻璃在我身上溅落? |
[39:36] | Why me, bill?Why did you try to kill me? | 为什么是我 Bill? 你我什么要杀我? |
[39:38] | I wasn’t aiming at you! | 我没有瞄准你! |
[39:44] | It was him!Pierson.He killed my father. | 是他! Pierson 他杀了我父亲 |
[39:50] | – Your father committed suicide. – No, he didn’t! | – 你父亲是自杀的 – 不 他没有! |
[39:53] | Pierson killed him with thatstory he did on our restaurant! | Pierson用他编的 我们餐馆的故事杀了他! |
[39:57] | Hawthorn lodgewas my dad’s life. | Hawthorn猎屋是我父亲的生命 |
[40:01] | And pierson destroyed it.He planted those rats! | Pierson把它毁了 老鼠是他放的! |
[40:03] | I know he did! | 我知道是他干的! |
[40:06] | M-my dad n-never did anythingto deserve that. | 我父亲没做过什么 他的下场不应该是那样 |
[40:09] | He never did anythingto anybody. | 他从未对人使过坏 |
[40:11] | So you shot him. | 所以你对他开了枪 |
[40:13] | Yeah. | 是 |
[40:22] | I…I never meantfor anyone else to get hurt. | 我…我从来没想过要让别人受伤 |
[40:28] | I didn’T.I did not — | 我没有 我没有 |
[40:30] | I didn’t even knowyou were gonna be there until you picked him upin the car. | 在你开车接他之前 我甚至不知道你会在那儿 |
[40:35] | And, look, I knowhow to use a gun, okay? | 我知道怎么用枪 好吗? |
[40:38] | I was so careful not to aim at you. | 我非常小心不要瞄到你 |
[40:43] | And I came back — I came backto make sure that you were okay. | 我回来 我回来是 确认你是否有事 |
[40:47] | I did! | 真的! |
[40:50] | And y-you are, you know.You… | 然后你 你… |
[40:55] | you’re okay. | 你没事 |
[41:02] | People need to knowwhat he did to my dad. | 世人应该知道 他对我父亲做了什么 |
[41:06] | People need to knowthe truth. | 世人应该知道真相 |
[41:09] | They will. | 他们会的 |
[41:12] | Get back!Back against the wall! | 退后! 贴墙站好! |
[41:14] | Turn around!Turn around!Turn around! | 转身! 转身! 转身! |
[41:17] | – What’s going on? – Don’t move! | – 怎么回事? – 不许动! |
[41:19] | – I don’t understand what’s happening! – Face the wall! | – 我不明白你们在干吗! – 脸对着墙! |
[41:21] | But you’re okay. | 但你没事 |
[41:22] | I’m alive,but I am not okay. | 我活着 但不是没事 |
[41:28] | Don’t ever do that again. | 不许你再这么干 |
[41:32] | Look, I’m gonna need my purseback from evidence…please. | 我要从证物里拿回我的包… 拜托了 |
[41:48] | It was really nice of youto invite us for dinner. | 你们真好 邀请我俩来吃晚餐 |
[41:50] | It’s our wayof saying thank you. | 这是我们表达感谢的方式 |
[41:53] | So, brenda,roy was telling us that we really needto see the — | Roy说我们一定得去看看… |
[41:57] | oh, what is the nameof that museum? | 那博物馆叫啥来着? |
[41:59] | The getty. | 盖提博物馆 (让・保罗・盖提展示 个人收藏的博物馆) |
[42:01] | Ever been, fritz? | 去过吗 Fritz? |
[42:03] | No, roy, I haven’T. | 不 Roy 没去过 |
[42:05] | It’s awesome. | 那地儿好棒的 |
[42:06] | And your fatheris interesting in visiting that aircraft carrier | 你父亲则非常有兴趣 去圣地亚哥的海事博物馆 |
[42:10] | at themaritime museum in san diego. | 看航空母舰 |
[42:13] | – That seemed a bit of – -fritz and I are engaged. | – 那看起来有点… – Fritz和我订婚了 |
[42:18] | I knew it! | 我就知道! |
[42:20] | Nice.Good for you. | 很好 恭喜你 |
[42:22] | How did you know? | 你怎么知道的? |
[42:23] | A motherknows these things. | 母亲都知道这种事儿 |
[42:25] | And besides, your handkept reaching over to feel your ring fingeras if something was missing. | 另外 你的手老是去摸戴戒指的 那个手指 好像啥不见了一样 |
[42:31] | Well, it was in evidence. | 恩啊 它在证据里 |
[42:34] | Here it is. | 在这儿呢 |
[42:35] | Oh, honey,that is beautiful. | 哦 亲爱的 这真漂亮 |
[42:38] | Well, agent howard of thefederal bureau of investigation, | 联邦调查局的Howard探员 |
[42:43] | did it not occur to youto pick up a telephone and call and askfor my blessing? | 你没想起来给我打个电话 得到我的祝福? |
[42:47] | Well, I-I’m sorry, sir, butbrenda and I are both adults, and I love your daughter. | 抱歉 先生 但Brenda和我 都是成年人了 我爱你的女儿 |
[42:58] | Relax, son.I’m just messing with you. | 放松 孩子 我只是逗你玩儿 |
[43:01] | Come on.You do hug, don’t you? | 来 你跟人拥抱吧? |
[43:04] | I mean, you have a cat. | 我是说 你养了只猫 |
[43:10] | That’s not my cat. | 那不是我的猫 |
[43:12] | It is now, son. | 现在是了 孩子 |
[43:14] | And you better makethat cat very happy. | 而且你最好让那只猫 (她)开开心心的 |
[43:18] | Hey, you two, smile. | 你们俩 笑一个 禁止任何商业用途否则后果自负 |