时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:23] | The Closer Season03 Episode11 | 罪案终结 |
[01:04] | All right,come on.Come on. | 好 倒车 倒车 |
[01:06] | Keep coming. | 倒车 |
[01:07] | Keep coming. | 倒车 |
[01:09] | Come on. | 倒车 |
[01:11] | Plenty of room.Plenty of room.Let’s go. | 还能退 还能退 继续 |
[01:14] | Come on.Come on.Come on | 倒车 倒车 倒车 |
[01:16] | Come on.Come on. | 倒车 倒车 |
[01:17] | Plenty of room.Plenty of room. | 还能退 还能退 |
[01:24] | That’s good. | 就停在那 |
[01:29] | Chief,are you sureyou’ve recovered enough from your surgeryto be doing this? | 头儿 你确定你已经 从手术中恢复过来了? |
[01:34] | I have a note from my doctor,sergeant. | 警佐 我得到医生的许可了 |
[01:37] | You can read itif you’d like. | 你要愿意的话 可以看看 |
[01:41] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[01:52] | Morning,everybody. | 早上好 各位 |
[01:55] | Where’s our victim? | 死者在哪? |
[01:56] | A traffic-chopper pilotspotted the car at 6:00 this morning,dialed 911. | 交通直升机巡警 早上6点的时候发现了这辆车 随后打了911 |
[02:02] | Fire and rescue repelleddown the hill,found a body — | 消防员和救援人员从山上荡下去 找到了一具尸体 |
[02:05] | female,early 40s,declared dead on the scene — called the patrol car. | 女性 四十出头 当场死亡… 马上报警了 |
[02:10] | Most of our vic is over there. | 死者的大部分都在那儿 |
[02:12] | Most of her? | 大部分? |
[02:13] | Yeah,coyotes came by the bodyduring the night,chief. | 晚上的时候 郊狼来过 头儿 |
[02:16] | Yuck. | 该死 |
[02:18] | So,it’s a traffic accident.And we’re here because? | 看来这是起交通事故 我们到这是为了? |
[02:20] | The victim’s I.D.Was found in the car. | 我们在车里找到了受害者的身份证 |
[02:22] | Her nameis marguerite scott. | 她叫Marguerite Scott |
[02:24] | She worked with thedepartment of homeland security. | 在国土安全部工作 |
[02:27] | Our fire-and-rescueguys brought this up. | 救援人员把这拖了上来 |
[02:30] | The car was a rental. | 车是租来的 |
[02:31] | The victim picked it upfive days ago at lax. | 5天前 死者从洛城机场租的 |
[02:35] | Paid extra for a hybrid. | 为了要辆混合动力车 还额外付了钱 |
[02:37] | Our accident investigatorssaw no signs of a collision,no skid marks. | 事故调查人员没有发现冲撞的迹象 也没有刹车的痕迹 |
[02:42] | It seems like she acceleratedright off the cliff. | 似乎是她踩着油门冲下了悬崖 |
[02:45] | If she’s from D.C. | 如果她是从华盛顿来的 |
[02:46] | She might have been lost,didn’t see the turn. | 很可能是迷了路 没看到转弯 |
[02:49] | Or she did it on purpose. | 也可能是有意为之 |
[02:51] | A woman so concernedabout the planet that she rents a hybridto kill herself in? | 一个爱护地球的女人 租了一辆混合动力汽车用来自杀? |
[02:56] | Maybe she saw a tree down thereshe wanted to hug. | 也许她想抱抱山下的某棵树 |
[03:04] | Detective daniels,could you please get in touch with someonefrom homeland security? | Daniels 你能不能帮我联系上 国土安全部的人? |
[03:08] | Ask them what ms.Scottmight have been doing here. | 问问他们 Scott女士上这干嘛来了? |
[03:11] | Yes,ma’am. | 是的 长官 |
[03:12] | Thank you. | 劳烦 |
[03:13] | Pardon me,sir. | 打扰一下 先生 |
[03:14] | I’m deputy chief brenda johnsonof the lapd, | 我是洛城警局副局长 |
[03:17] | and,um,I need to examinethe scene of the accident, | 我需要检查事故现场 |
[03:21] | but I’m just recoveringfrom abdominal surgery, | 但我刚做了腹部手术 尚处于恢复期 |
[03:23] | so I was wondering if you could,pretty please,give me a lift. | 你能不能好心帮个忙 带我下去 |
[03:28] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[03:29] | Um,chief,you are notphysically ready for this. | 头儿 你身体可吃不消这个 |
[03:32] | ****** | 我得看看尸体 |
[03:33] | We don’t have trainingon those harnesses. | 我们没受过绳索攀爬的训练 |
[03:35] | We’re not supposed touse them. | 我们不该用绳索 |
[03:37] | You’re not doing it,sergeant. | 又不是让你用绳索 警佐 |
[03:39] | Take the rest of the crewand climb down,and I’ll meet you there. | 带着其余人沿路下来 下边见 |
[03:41] | Ready whenever you are. | 准备好了就开始吧 |
[03:43] | Now,wait,wait,wait! | 等等!等等!等等! |
[03:44] | I have a duty!Okay,wait! | 我得对你负责!等等! |
[03:46] | Damn it,chief! | 该死的 长官! |
[03:56] | Let’s go. | 我们走吧 |
[04:01] | Watch your step,guys. | 伙计们 小心脚下 |
[04:03] | You’re not coming? | 你不来吗? |
[04:04] | I don’t hike. | 俺从不远足 |
[04:12] | hard to tell which injuriesare from the crash and whichare from the coyotes. | 很难把车祸造成的伤跟郊狼咬的伤 分辨开来 |
[04:15] | Brenda: Looks likethey didn’t touch her face. | 似乎它们没吃她的脸 |
[04:19] | Thank you. | 谢谢了 |
[04:21] | Let’s take a lookat the car. | 看看车子的状况 |
[04:23] | We didn’t find a handbagor cellphone. | 没发现手提包或是手机 |
[04:27] | Detective sanchezis still doing a search of the perimeterof the crash site. | Sanchezis探员 还在测量车祸地点的周界 |
[04:31] | Now,she wasfrom out of town,chief, | 貌似她不是本地人 头儿 |
[04:32] | so she may have beenusing the gps system that comes with the car. | 所以 她可能用了 车载的全球卫星定位系统 |
[04:36] | Assuming the motherboard’sstill intact, | 如果主板还没损坏的话 |
[04:38] | we can see what addressesshe was punching in. | 我们可以下载到 车子出租计时的起点 |
[04:47] | I see a valet ticketdown there. | 我看到张停车票根 |
[04:50] | Uh,let’s check her hotel room, | 到她下榻的旅馆查查 |
[04:52] | drag her room phone,and try and find her cell. | 调出她酒店房间电话的通话记录 看看能不能找到她的手机 |
[04:55] | See whoshe was talking to. | 看看她都跟谁通过电话 |
[04:57] | Lieutenant flynn,if you could grabthat valet ticket,please. | Flynn中尉 麻烦你试试看能不能 拿到那张停车票根 |
[05:01] | Uh,lieutenant tao,as soon as buzzhas what he needs here, | Tao中尉 在Buzz取证完毕之后 |
[05:04] | please have this cartowed to the print shed. | 请把车拖到采证科 |
[05:07] | And,d,sergeant gabriel,see if you can take the bodyto the morgue,please. | Gabriel警佐 请把尸体运到太平间 |
[05:11] | See if we can determinethe exact cause of death. | 看看我们能不能查明真正死因 |
[05:14] | um…chief | 呃…头儿 |
[05:15] | Detective sanchez,you find anything? | Sanchez探员 发现什么了? |
[05:17] | I found a toe,chief.I bagged it. | 我找到个脚趾 头儿 装到证物袋里了 |
[05:18] | chief… | 头儿… |
[05:19] | Hand it offto sergeant gabriel***** | 把它交给Gabriel警佐 让他送去验尸房 |
[05:22] | Chief,listen. | 头儿 听我说 |
[05:23] | Yes,buzz,what is it? | Buzz 怎么了? |
[05:25] | You’re standingin poison oak. | 你踩到毒葛了 |
[05:43] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[05:44] | Are you okay? | 你还好吧? |
[05:46] | Perfect.Perfect. | 很好 我没事 |
[05:48] | I just need to,uh,take these painkillers that the doctor gave me, | 我只需要… 吃些医生给我的止痛药 |
[05:51] | but I cannot seem to find them. | 但好像找不着了 |
[05:54] | So,was maggie scott’s deathan accident or what? | Maggie Scott的死是意外还是 另有原因? |
[05:57] | Oh,we don’t know yet. | 目前还不知道 |
[05:58] | She is a departmentof homeland security employee, | 她供职于国土安全部 |
[06:01] | and detective daniels saysthat she was here on business, | Daniels探员说她上这儿公干 |
[06:04] | but they won’t tell us whyor what she was doing. | 但他们不肯透露原因和目的 |
[06:08] | She was an accountant,and she was auditing us. | 她是个会计 正查我们的帐 |
[06:13] | You called her maggie. | 你叫她Maggie |
[06:15] | Yeah,she was a friend. | 对 我们是朋友 |
[06:18] | Listen,I’d appreciate itif you,uh, | 我将不胜感激 如果你能… |
[06:21] | kept me very closely advisedabout what happened to her. | 将此案的调查向我详细汇报 |
[06:23] | S-sure. | 没…没问题 |
[06:26] | And no worries about overtimeon this one. | 如果因为此案要加班的话 别担心 |
[06:28] | I’ll,uh –I’ll cover it somehow. | 我会…想办法安排加班薪贴 |
[06:31] | Okay. | 好的 |
[06:33] | – Thank you. – Sure. | – 谢谢 – 不客气 |
[06:42] | Impossible. | 怎么会… |
[06:44] | Homeland security ******* | 国土安全部批准我们配备 新的通信装备 |
[06:48] | so police uld communicateduring a crisis. | 那样 警务人员和消防人员 可以在危急时刻保持联系 |
[06:50] | Maggie — marguerite — scottwas sent by dhs | 国土安全部派Maggie 也就是Marguerite Scott |
[06:55] | to keep tabs on howwe were spending their money. | 来审核我们的支出 |
[06:58] | Part of lapd’sfinancial troubles — for every dollarthe feds give us, | 洛城警局的部分财政问题是出在 联邦政府每给我们一块钱 |
[07:02] | we spend two dollars trying toprove we’re not wasting it. | 我们都得花两块钱来证明 我们不是白拿钱不干事的 |
[07:06] | Well,there’s your motive,chief. | 头儿 这下可有动机了 |
[07:07] | Everybodyhates an auditor. | 人人都恨查账的 |
[07:10] | Maggie’s husbandis on his way to L.A. | Maggie的丈夫在来洛杉矶的路上 |
[07:12] | But our friends at dhswere more eager to talk about maggie’smissing cellphone and laptop, | 但国土安全部的同事更关心 Maggie丢失的手机和电脑 |
[07:17] | both of whichare encrypted and containclassified information. | 两者都已被加密 并且包含机密信息 |
[07:20] | Which is why I can’t geta phone bi. | 所以我拿不到通话记录 |
[07:23] | What have we foundin maggie’s hotel room? | 在Maggie的旅馆房间里发现什么了吗? |
[07:25] | No sign of forced entry. | 没有暴力入侵的迹象 |
[07:26] | And although she neverused the phone in her room, | 还有就是 虽然她没用过房间里的电话 |
[07:29] | we couldn’t finda cellphone anywhere. | 但四处都找不到手机 |
[07:30] | We did,however,find a laptop charger. | 但找到了个笔记本的充电器 |
[07:35] | We pulled the navigation systemout of maggie’s car,chief. | 我们把导航系统从Maggie的 车上卸了下来 头儿 |
[07:38] | The screen is shot,d to her gps. | 屏幕被打穿 我们弄到了她在导航系统上输入的地址 |
[07:43] | The first oneis from her hotel, | 第一个是她出发的地址 也就是酒店 |
[07:45] | and the secondis 150 north los angeles street. | 第二个是北洛杉矶大街150号 |
[07:49] | She was in our building –this week. | 她这周到过我们这栋楼 |
[07:51] | Most likely to see jim hansonin fiscal operations. | 非常可能是来查 Jim Hansonin的财务状况的 |
[07:56] | Then there’sthe italian restaurant downtown.We called. | 接下来是市中心的意大利餐馆 我们打电话问过 |
[07:58] | She dined theretwo nights ago — alone. | 她两天前独自一人在那吃了晚饭 |
[08:01] | The next addressis a business in north hollywood –civilaudio. | 下一个地址是好莱坞北部的一家公司 全民之声 |
[08:04] | Which supplied the radios we purchasedwith the dhs grant money. | 我们拿着国土安全部给的钱 从它那儿进购无线电设备 |
[08:09] | This last addressis interesting — | 最后一个地址很有意思 |
[08:10] | elysian park drive,preciselywhere maggie scott’s car went off the cliff, | 艾利森公园大道 就是Maggie的车冲下悬崖的地方 |
[08:14] | and it’s only five blocksfrom lapd’s academy road. | 跟离洛城警局学院路只有 五个街区的距离 |
[08:18] | Yeah,but whywould she want to know how to getto that exact spot? | 但她为什么要知道 到那地方的精确路线? |
[08:21] | There wasn’teven a house there. | 那个鸟不拉屎的地方 |
[08:23] | Maybe she had a boyfriendthat no one knew about. | 说不定她有个地下男友 |
[08:27] | I mean,a lot of couplesgo up there to,you know… | 我是说 一对对的到那去都是为了… |
[08:31] | check out the view. | “看风景”? |
[08:32] | Well,she was a little longin the tooth to be necking in her car. | 她也绝对不是能跟人 在车里亲热的类型 |
[08:37] | ****** | 这里是重案组 我是Provinza |
[08:38] | Hey,look,she’s a federal employee working for homeland security,and she’s married. | 听听这个 她是个国土安全部的 联邦雇员 而且已婚 |
[08:44] | Maybe she didn’t wantanybody at the hotel to see who she was with. | 也许她不想让旅馆里的人 看到她跟谁在一起 |
[08:47] | That was gabriel,chief.They’re ready for youat the morgue. | 头儿 Gabriel打来的 他们在停尸房等你 |
[08:50] | Wonderful. | 很好 |
[08:52] | Okay,uh,lieutenant tao,I would like to talk to — | Tao中尉 我想让你找… |
[08:56] | no,thank you — | 不用 谢谢… |
[08:57] | this jim hanson from thefiscal operations department. | 财务部的Jim Hanson谈谈 |
[09:01] | All right.Thank you. | 就这样 谢谢 |
[09:06] | So,chief,you really think maggie’s deathhad anything to do with us? | 那么 副局 你真的认为Maggie的死 跟我们有关? |
[09:10] | I don’t know,commander, | 我也不清楚 指挥官 |
[09:11] | but whoever was meeting herat lover’s lane wasn’t just interestedin maggie. | 但跟她在情人小道上见面的人 不止对她有兴趣 |
[09:17] | They wanted her computer,too. | 他们还觊觎她的电脑 |
[09:21] | Carry on,everybody. | 继续工作 大伙 |
[09:35] | Can it wait?I’m sitting on a wiretap. | 待会再说行吗? 我在执行监听任务 |
[09:37] | ******I have a dead employee from the departmentof homeland security by the nameof marguerite scott, | 花不了你太长时间 国土安全部有个 死掉了的雇员 叫Marguerite Scott |
[09:42] | and I need you to get a dumpon her encrypted cellphone. | 我想让你帮我调出 她加密手机里的纪录 |
[09:45] | Why don’t youjust download it? | 直接下载不就行了? |
[09:49] | It’s missing… | 手机丢了… |
[09:50] | along with her laptop,also encrypted. | 和加密电脑一起 |
[09:55] | I don’t know ifI should check on this for you. | 我不知道该不该帮你查 |
[09:57] | Oh,if I have to hearone more time about how your friendsare making fun of you for doing me favors… | 如果你再说一遍你的朋友因为你 帮我的忙而嘲笑你… |
[10:02] | I am recovering from surgery!Please! | 我刚做了手术!还在恢复期! 拜托! |
[10:05] | There are new rules in place. | 我们这刚订了些新的纪律 |
[10:07] | If you get us involved — | 如果你让我们牵扯到… |
[10:08] | and I can’thave chocolate anymore. | 我再也不能吃巧克力了 |
[10:11] | Do you understand that?Do you? | 你明白那意味着什么吗? 你明白吗? |
[10:13] | Please,just make the call. | 拜托 给我查! |
[10:22] | Okay,brenda. | 好的 Brenda |
[10:24] | Marguerite scott. | |
[10:27] | I’ll make the call. | 我会帮你搞定 |
[10:34] | Great suit. | 套装很棒 |
[10:37] | Did you get itat fred segal? | 在Fred Segal买的? |
[10:39] | Yeah.Yeah,I did. | 对 没错 |
[10:39] | I know this girl there.She gets me a discount. | 我认识在那上班的一个女孩 她给我打了折 |
[10:42] | Love that place. | 好地方 |
[10:44] | I live just around the cornerfrom there. | 我住得离那很近 |
[10:46] | Sorry that took so long. | 对不起 耽搁了会 |
[10:48] | What –what have you learned? | 有何进展? |
[10:51] | It’s a little complicated. | 一言难尽 |
[10:54] | Your vic survived the crash and was well enoughto climb out of the car | 死者在车祸中幸存 还能从车里爬出来 |
[10:57] | and crawl her way up the hill. | 再沿着山爬上去 |
[10:59] | Crawl? | 爬? |
[11:01] | – Are you sure she wasn’tthrown out of the car? – No. | – 你确定她没被从车里抛出去? – 肯定没有 |
[11:05] | These are seat-belt bruises,which means she was definitelystrapped in at impact. | 这些是被安全带擦伤的痕迹 说明在坠落时她是被紧缚着的 |
[11:08] | And then look… | 还有这里… |
[11:11] | at the dirt under her nails, | 她指甲里的污垢 |
[11:14] | the abrasions on her kneesand elbows. | 她膝盖和肘上的擦伤 |
[11:16] | She crawled up that hill. | 说明她是爬上山去的 |
[11:18] | The question ishow she was able to climb when she expired instantlyfrom massive trauma to the head. | 问题在于 在她头部被大面积损伤后 她怎么还爬的动? |
[11:23] | – But that didn’t happenduring the crash? – No. | – 但头上的伤不是由于坠落造成的? – 对 |
[11:28] | I found a splinterin her head, | 我在她头上找到个碎片 |
[11:31] | indicating someone struck herwith a branch or a large stick. | 这意味着有人用树枝或是大棒打她 |
[11:35] | And the final blowmight have come from a rock after she drove off the cliff. | 而最后一击 可能是在她坠崖之后 用大石块击打造成的 |
[11:41] | Not her best day. | 太不走运了 |
[11:42] | Two last things — notice anything unusualabout your vic’s face? | 最后两件事 注意到死者面部的异常了吗? |
[11:47] | Don’t make me guess. | 你直说好了 |
[11:48] | Coyotes always feedon the body’s soft tissue first. | 山狗通常会先吃猎物身上的软组织 |
[11:51] | My guess is they left her face alonebecause of the seasoning. | 我想 可能是调料的缘故 让它们对她的脸退而远之 |
[11:57] | Excuse me? | 说详细点 |
[11:58] | Someone doused your vicwith pepper spray, | 有人在死者的面部喷了 防狼喷雾 |
[12:01] | which might explain why she drove off the cliffin the first place. | 这可能就是她坠崖的原因 |
[12:07] | Maggie scott is dead? | Maggie Scott死了? |
[12:09] | I’m afraid so,mr.Hanson. | 恐怕的确如此 Hanson先生 |
[12:11] | I’m so sorry about that. | 我非常遗憾 |
[12:13] | Oh,my god. | 天哪 |
[12:15] | The lapd was put through thisexhausting audit for nothing? | 洛城警局经历的让人精疲力竭 的审查就这样无疾而终? |
[12:18] | Sorry to see you’re so broken upover maggie’s death. | Maggie的死让你这么失望 我真感到遗憾 |
[12:22] | No,no –yeah,I’m sorry,all right? | 不 不我也很遗憾 好吧? |
[12:24] | But the womanwas a time waster. | 但这女人纯粹在浪费时间 |
[12:27] | This section managesa billion-dollar annual budget. | 这个部门管理的年度预算数以亿计 |
[12:30] | 2% of thatcomes from the dhs, | 其中只有2%是由国土安全部拨给 |
[12:31] | yet I spent 80% of my timejustifying expenses to maggie. | 但我却得花80%的时间向Maggie 详细解释每一笔开支的来龙去脉 |
[12:36] | The woman was in my office every other monthfor almost two years. | 都快两年了 这女人每隔一个月就 来一趟我的办公室 |
[12:39] | You have no ideahow much extra work she created. | 你完全想象不到她造成了多少额外的 工作负担 |
[12:42] | During maggie’slast visit out here,she also stopped at a placecalled civilaudio. | Maggie最后一趟到这儿来的时候 她在一个叫公民之声的地方停留过 |
[12:47] | Do you have any ideawhat she was looking for? | 你知道她是在找什么吗? |
[12:50] | This month it was civilaudio.I have no idea what it was. | 这个月 是公民之声 我不知道她到底想干嘛 |
[12:53] | Last month,it was –I don’t even remember. | 上个月 是… 我都想不起来了 |
[12:55] | The point is it doesn’t matter anymore. | 关键是 这一切都无所谓了 |
[12:57] | Why is that? | 为什么? |
[12:58] | Because****It’ll be ages beforethey send anybody to pick up where she left off, | 因为 按照联邦政府的效率 想找个人来 接手她的工作 还得等上好一段日子 |
[13:03] | if they even bother. | 如果他们能想得起这事的话 |
[13:04] | Well,maybe we shouldn’t waitfor the federal government. | 也许不该等联邦政府来 |
[13:07] | Maybe you should letmy detective take a look at your books. | 也许你该让我的探员看看你的账本 |
[13:09] | Fine.I’ll,uh — | 好 我会… |
[13:11] | I’ll make sureyou get everything you need. | 我保证 会给你想要的 |
[13:13] | Uh,mr.Hanson,do you know if maggiewas seeing anyone romantically while she was here? | Hanson先生 你知道Maggie 每次来洛城时 有什么相好吗? |
[13:19] | Did she have a boyfriend? | 有男朋友吗? |
[13:21] | Or maybe she was havingan affair of some kind. | 或者外遇什么的? |
[13:23] | She didn’t discussher personal life with me, | 她从不跟我谈私生活 |
[13:25] | and I am not the type of guyto spread rumors. | 而我也不是喜欢闲言碎语的人 |
[13:27] | So**It’s gonna take me a minuteto put your paperwork through. | 那么 失陪 我得花点时间 把你要的材料准备好 |
[13:31] | You know what,though? | 但是 |
[13:32] | I will offer one opinion,ma’am. | 我有个提议 女士 |
[13:35] | Maybe you should let mespend more time helping you fight crime and notfighting accountants. | 也许你该让我把时间花在帮你打击罪犯上 而不是对付那些烦人的会计 |
[13:40] | That’s just a thought. | 说说罢了 |
[13:49] | Watch your step.You’ll take nasty fall here. | 小心脚下 不然会摔的一身泥 |
[13:51] | I’m so sorry to bother youon a saturday,mr.White, | 很抱歉星期六还要打扰你 White先生 |
[13:55] | but according to our files,your companyprovides the lapd | 但根据我们的资料 你的公司给洛城警局 |
[13:59] | and fire department withfirst-responder communications. | 和消防部门提供了 快速反应通讯器材 |
[14:02] | Civilaudio’s not my company.I’m just the cfo. | 公民之声不是我的公司 我只是首席财政官 |
[14:05] | I’ve been there since 9/11. | 911事件不久 我就来了这里 |
[14:06] | Before that,I was on the job. | 那之前 我还在当差 |
[14:08] | Lapd? | 洛城警察? |
[14:10] | Yes,ma’am.15 years. | 是的 长官 干了15年 |
[14:11] | Tactical technology unit. | 战术科技组 |
[14:13] | So civilaudio’sa good fit — better pay,and no one ever shoots at me. | 所以公民之声很合适我 赚钱多 还不用挨枪子儿 |
[14:17] | Sorry about the mess.Overbudget.Stupid contractor. | 这么乱真不好意思 都是那蠢人包工头儿 预算过多 |
[14:21] | Air-conditioner’s out. | 弄到没钱安装冷气 |
[14:23] | I had to cancel the pool. | 就得撤掉游泳池 |
[14:25] | Now I have two kids whoare gonna be very disappointed when they come backfrom summer camp. | 我俩孩子从夏令营回来 肯定特别失望 |
[14:29] | That’s just tragic. | 太不幸了 |
[14:30] | Right this way. | 这边请 |
[14:32] | – Thank you. | – Thank you. – 谢谢 – 谢谢 |
[14:38] | It is hot. | 的确是热啊 |
[14:42] | Mr.White,can you tell mewhat maggie scott was doing in your officeearlier this week? | White先生 能告诉我们这个星期初 Maggie Scott为何事去你的公司? |
[14:49] | Auditorsare like police officers. | 查账的就好像警察 |
[14:51] | They don’t tell youwhat they’re looking for until they find it. | 在找到他们想找的东西之前 是不会告诉你任何事情的 |
[14:54] | She wanted allour billing records to lapd,so I gave them to her.Why? | 她想要洛城警方所支付的所有单据 我都给了她 怎么了? |
[14:58] | Is old maggie giving youa hard time? | 看来这个Maggie也给你们添了不少麻烦 |
[15:00] | In a manner of speaking. | 我很遗憾的说 |
[15:02] | Her carwent over a cliff last night,and we found herthis morning,dead. | 昨晚她的车冲下了悬崖 我们今早发现了她的尸体 |
[15:10] | Hey,I’m going for takeout. | 嘿 我要叫外卖 |
[15:14] | Something wrong? | 有麻烦? |
[15:16] | Well,yes and no. | 算是 也不算是 |
[15:19] | Remember that crazy womanI told you about,the onefrom homeland security? | 记得我跟你说的那个疯女人? 从国土安全局来的那个? |
[15:22] | The horribleaccountant lady? | 那个不饶人的会计婆娘? |
[15:24] | She died last night. | 她昨晚死了 |
[15:25] | That’s too bad. | 太糟糕了 |
[15:28] | Gosh. | 天哪 |
[15:30] | Well… | 那么… |
[15:31] | just get me whateveryou’re having.Thanks. | 你吃什么 也顺便帮我叫份一样的 谢谢 |
[15:35] | Sorry to interrupt. | 很抱歉打扰了 |
[15:41] | I’ve got to tell you,the outpouring of sadnessfor this woman so far, | 我必须得说 人们对这个女人的死所表现出的”悲伤” |
[15:44] | it’s — it’s touching. | 真是…真是让人”感慨” |
[15:46] | Obviously,I feel badabout what happened. | 很明显 我为这件事表示遗憾 |
[15:49] | I mean,it’s terrible. | 我是说 太糟糕了 |
[15:51] | But just the idea of going throughanother audit with maggie — | 但是一想到Maggie还要 再次查我的帐… |
[15:54] | she’s brutal.Just talk to your people. | 她咬死不放 你去问问你们的人就知道了 |
[15:56] | Ask jim hanson. | 去问Jim Hanson |
[15:57] | I’m sorry.Did you say another audit? | 抱歉打断 你说还要再次查账? |
[15:59] | Starting monday morning. | 星期一早上开始 |
[16:01] | Jim hansondidn’t mention that. | Jim没有提过 |
[16:03] | Not that it was gonna bemuch different** | 反正跟上一次查账没什么区别 |
[16:05] | Maggie was investigatingthe way the lapd paid usfor almost two years. | 这两年来Maggie花了两年时间 调查洛城警方跟我们的帐务 |
[16:09] | Poor jimmy. | 可怜的Jimmy |
[16:11] | And his wife just left him,too. | 他老婆最近还离开了他 |
[16:16] | Look… | 你看… |
[16:18] | I appreciatedmaggie’s tenacity.I did | 我敬佩Maggie坚持不懈的精神 是真的 |
[16:21] | But I just hopewhoever takes her place will bea little less rabid. | 但我觉得换了其他人 决不会如她那样来势汹汹 |
[16:25] | Well,hanson saidthere wouldn’t be another audit. | Hanson说Maggie死后 将不会再有查账 |
[16:28] | Well,that’s wishful thinking. | 真是种美好的愿望 |
[16:30] | Dhs might not get to itright away,but they’ll be back. | 国土安全局可能一时无法得手 但他们会卷土重来 |
[16:36] | Hey,if we’re done,uh,I got about three timesas many people here as usual. | 嘿 如果问完了的话 我这儿还有是别人三倍的活儿要干 |
[16:40] | I threaten to fire them,and suddenlythey can’t finish fast enough. | 我威胁说要炒了他们 但突然之间他们又说无法及早竣工 |
[16:48] | If there’s anything I can do,just let me know,okay? | 如果还有什么我能帮上忙的 尽管告诉我 好吗? |
[16:52] | Thank you,sir. | 谢谢 先生 |
[16:54] | Thank you so much. | 非常感谢 |
[16:57] | – Thank you. – My pleasure. | – 谢谢 – 乐意效劳 |
[17:10] | How long before you start feeling the symptomsof poison oak? | 等毒葛病症发作还要多久? |
[17:13] | Probably not until tonightsometime. | 可能要等到今晚 |
[17:16] | I told younot to go down there. | 我跟你说过不要下去 |
[17:18] | Oh,I know.I know. | 哦 我知道 我知道 |
[17:23] | Oh,come on. | 哦 拜托 |
[17:24] | chief,no luck getting access tomaggie scott’s encrypted phone. | 头儿 没能调出Maggie加密手机 的通话记录 |
[17:27] | I’m sure we’ll be hearingfrom the fbi any minute now. | 我敢肯定 很快就会收到FBI方面传来的消息 |
[17:31] | The victim’s husband,uh,ken — he just flew infrom washington. | 死者丈夫 Ken 刚从华盛顿飞来 |
[17:35] | He’s in your office.Maggie scott’srental-car company called. | 正在你的办公室里 Maggie Scott租车的公司打电话过来 |
[17:38] | Their accident investigatorswant to know when they can get a lookat their hybrid. | 他们的事故调查员想知道 什么时候才能看看那两混合动力车? |
[17:41] | What did you tell them? | 你怎么跟他们说的? |
[17:42] | What I always tell them –sure.No problem.Then I hung up. | 说我那套常用话 “那好 没问题” 然后收线 |
[17:45] | The car’s stillin the print shed. | 车还在采证科 |
[17:47] | We hang onto maggie’s car until we knowwhat happened to maggie. | 在查出Maggie死亡的来龙去脉前 那辆车一定要留住用来调查 |
[17:51] | And I wantthat steering wheel tested for pepper spray. | 找人化验方向盘上有没有 防狼喷雾 |
[17:57] | How am I gonna tell that manhis wife was eaten by coyotes? | 我该怎么告诉那个男人 他老婆给山狗给吃了? |
[18:03] | Poor woman. | 可怜的女人 |
[18:08] | What are all these about? | 这到底是怎么回事? |
[18:09] | Financial recordsfrom jim hanson. | Jim Hanson送来的财政纪录 |
[18:11] | Exactly what you would expect,chief. | 正是头儿你点名要的 |
[18:12] | Bury the two paragraphsof information you actually want in a big load of bullpucky. | 把你所要的那点信息 无情的埋没在这么一坨里 |
[18:17] | I’ll start working on it,chief. | 我这就开始整理 头儿 |
[18:19] | Oh,bless you.Bless you. | 哦 老天保佑 老天保佑 |
[18:28] | Nobody’s told mewhen I can see my wife’s body,and I’ve been herealmost an hour. | 没人告诉我 什么时候能见到我妻子的尸体 我都来了一个小时了 |
[18:32] | Actually,sir,I think you might want to | 实际上 你认为你最好 |
[18:34] | wait for a funeral homeor mortuary to take a lookat your wife. | 让殡仪馆的人或者仪葬业者 看看你妻子先 |
[18:38] | Are you sure it’s her?Are you absolutely certain? | 你们确定那是她? 你们完全确定? |
[18:40] | I’m sorry,sir.Yes,I am. | 我很抱歉先生 我们确定 |
[18:43] | Is there anythingI should know? | 有没有什么我该知道的? |
[18:46] | Did she die quickly? | 她走的快吗? |
[18:48] | I…don’t thinkshe saw it coming. | 我觉得… 她之前完全没预料到… |
[18:53] | Oh,god,I don’t knowhow I’m gonna tell our daughter. | 哦 老天 我该怎么跟我女儿说 |
[18:58] | Sir,do you know anyone who might have wantedto hurt your wife? | 先生 你知道有什么人 想伤害你的妻子吗? |
[19:02] | Did she ever talk to youabout a threat or… | 她有没有跟你提到过 被人威胁或者… |
[19:06] | no,no. | 没有 没有 |
[19:07] | The only thing maggie evercomplained about was the travel. | Maggie唯一抱怨的 就是长期四处跑 |
[19:11] | I thinkshe was happier lately not having to come back to L.A.Every other week. | 我觉得最近她开心的许多 因为不用每隔一个星期就往洛城跑 |
[19:15] | Every other week? | 每隔一个星期? |
[19:21] | According to dhs,maggie was in los angelesevery other month. | 听国土安全局的人说 Maggie应该每隔一个月来一次洛城 |
[19:26] | Do you knowif she had other business here,or did she have any relativesor friends? | 她在这儿还有其他事情处理? 还是有亲戚朋友什么的? |
[19:30] | No,it was work. | 不 只是工作 |
[19:33] | Why else would she come? | 要么她干嘛来这儿? |
[19:40] | Chief johnson, | Johnson副局 |
[19:42] | special agents blackburnand horlacher from the fbi. | 联邦调查局的探员Blackburn和Horlacher |
[19:47] | It’s about maggie scott. | 是为了Maggie Scott的案子 |
[19:51] | I’m –I’m terribly sorry. | 我非常抱歉 |
[19:57] | I am right slapdabin the middle of interviewingthe victim’s husband. | 我正在盘问受害者的丈夫 |
[20:00] | Good to see you again,too,chief johnson.Sorry to interrupt. | 见到你我也很高兴 Johnson副局 抱歉打断你了 |
[20:03] | But the fbi needs to speakwith mr.Scott right now. | 但联邦调查局现在要跟Scott先生谈谈 |
[20:05] | I’ve been in touchwith special agent fritz howard. | 我一直跟探员Fritz Howard 为此案保持联系 |
[20:08] | ***Thank you for informing himabout the encrypted laptop | 就是他告诉我们的 谢谢你告诉他加密电脑 |
[20:12] | and cellphonethat have gone missing. | 及手机遗失的事情 |
[20:13] | Which makes this investigationa national-security issue. | 此次调查关系到国家安全 |
[20:16] | I hardly think maggie scottwas killed by terrorists, | 我不认为Maggie Scott 是死于恐怖分子之手 |
[20:20] | unless you thinkthe evildoers are trying to destroy the worldwith pepper spray. | 除非你觉得坏人会用 防狼喷雾剂来毁灭世界 |
[20:24] | We’re talking about the murderof a federal employee, | 这是一起联邦雇员谋杀案 |
[20:26] | plus the theftof classified materials. | 凶手还偷走了机密资料 |
[20:28] | So we would like allthe evidence you’ve collected. | 我们需要你收集的所有证据 |
[20:31] | We’re gonna take the victim’shusband with us right now,too. | 受害人的丈夫也跟我们走 |
[20:34] | If you have any furtherquestions for mr.Scott,let us know. | 如果你还要问Scott先生什么问题 告诉我们 |
[20:37] | Great to see you again,ma’am. | 再次遇到你很高兴 |
[20:39] | Oh,I bet. | 我想也是 |
[20:40] | Ma’am. | 长官 |
[20:46] | Lieutenants flynnand provenza, | Flynn中尉及Provenza中尉 |
[20:48] | I’d like you to copyeverything that we have before we hand it offto these gentlemen. | 把所有的资料都复印 存底再交给那两位先生 |
[20:53] | And,detective daniels,please give the boxes forfiscal operations to the fbi** | Daniels警探 把这堆财务资料给他们 那些够他们看一阵子的了 |
[20:59] | And while they’re lookingat our finances,let’s take a lookat mr.Hanson’S. | 他们查看我们的财务状况时 我们去查查Hanson的 |
[21:03] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[21:05] | Lieutenant tao,please putthe car’s computer in the desk. | Tao中尉 请把车载电脑放到桌子里面 |
[21:10] | And,uh,detective sanchez,I’d like youto move maggie’s rental car out of the print shed. | Sanchez警探 你去把Maggie租的撤离采证科 |
[21:14] | To where? | 开到哪去? |
[21:15] | Someplacethe fbi won’t find it. | 联邦调查局找不到的地方 |
[21:28] | Listen,just because — | 听着 只因为 — |
[21:31] | just because the fbiis starting an investigation doesn’t meanyou have to halt yours. | 联邦调查局开始调查 不代表你就不能调查了 |
[21:35] | Let them look for the laptop.You find the killer. | 让他们寻找电脑 你去找凶手 |
[21:37] | Well,I still have lots ofquestions for maggie’s husband. | 但我有很多问题要问Maggie的丈夫 |
[21:40] | ****** | 他有嫌疑? |
[21:41] | He’s the only personso far who seems at all upsetabout her death. | 目前为止他是 唯一一个为她伤心的人 |
[21:45] | But here’s the thing,will. | 情况是 Will |
[21:46] | Maggie was visiting los angelesevery other week last year for reasonsother than dhs business. | Maggie去年每隔一周就来洛杉矶 并不仅仅是为了国安部的工作 |
[21:52] | She lied to her husbandabout that, | 她对她丈夫撒了谎 |
[21:53] | and her carwent over a hillside at a place where peoplesometimes go to… | 她翻车的地点正 好是人们常去… |
[21:58] | you know. | 你明白我的意思 |
[22:00] | So I’m guessing that she mighthave been having an affair. | 我猜她可能出轨了 |
[22:03] | I can promise youwho she was seeing last year has nothing to dowith her death. | 她去年的情人 跟她的死亡毫无关系 |
[22:08] | How can you say that? | 你怎么知道? |
[22:09] | Because the affairshe was having was with me. | 因为那个人是我 |
[22:14] | When were you ing to tell methat you had been sleepingwith my murder victim? | 你打算何时告诉我 你一直跟受害人偷情? |
[22:19] | Well,there wasn’treally so much sleeping. | 我们没怎么上床 |
[22:22] | Do you want tohear about this,or do you justwant to get all mad? | 你想听我说实情 还是要发飙? |
[22:25] | I’m investigatingher murder,will. | 我在调查她的死因 Will |
[22:28] | Okay,you want to get mad. | 好吧 你要发飚 |
[22:31] | Look,we met about a year ago, | 听着 我们一年前认识的 |
[22:35] | and we started seeing each otherwhenever she was in town. | 她每次来洛城 我们都会见面 |
[22:40] | Every other week. | 每隔一周 |
[22:43] | I flew her out sometimes and put her upat the cielo hotel. | 有时我供她飞过来 让她住在Cielo酒店 |
[22:50] | And it endedsix months ago. | 六个月前这段关系结束了 |
[22:52] | I was never involvedin any of her audits, | 我从没参与任何她执行的审计工作 |
[22:54] | so there’s no conflictof interest,and her husbandnever knew. | 所以没有利益冲突 她丈夫并不知情 |
[23:00] | So you were seeing maggie while you were still marriedto estelle. | 你还没跟Estelle离婚 就跟Maggie在一起了 |
[23:03] | Technically,yes, | 严格说来 是的 |
[23:06] | but after estellefiled for divorce. | 但那是在Estelle提出离婚以后了 |
[23:10] | Look,estelle was alreadyseeing someone else. | Estelle那时已经在跟别人约会了 |
[23:14] | I was pretty much alone,as you well know. | 我很孤单 你知道 |
[23:23] | What should I have done?Should I havejust stopped living?*** | 我能怎么办?就这么结束人生吗? 你就是这么想的吗? |
[23:26] | She was married!You couldn’t have foundsomeone single? | 她结婚了!你就不能找个单身的? |
[23:35] | Forget it. | 算了 |
[23:41] | Are there e-mails from youon her computer? | 她电脑里存有你发的邮件吗? |
[23:44] | Not onthe government account. | 政府账户里没有 |
[23:47] | I mean,did she evercheck personal mail on her encrypted laptop? | 她用加密电脑看私人邮件吗? |
[23:52] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[23:56] | What? | 什么? |
[23:59] | What? | 怎么吗? |
[24:02] | There’sa female investigator working foran intelligence agency, | 她是个为情报机关工作的女性调查员 |
[24:07] | who was in a relationship, | 跟你在交往 |
[24:09] | who you seduced into coming to los angeleson a regular basis. | 你引诱她定期来洛杉矶私会 |
[24:15] | It all sounds so familiar,and yet,um,I’m surprised. | 听起来很耳熟 但我还是很吃惊 |
[24:22] | Do you want to…talk about this? | 你想…谈谈这个吗? |
[24:27] | In detail? | 谈谈细节? |
[24:30] | – Drop it. – ‘Cause we can. | – 不用 – 可以的 |
[24:32] | Drop it,I said. | 我说了不用 |
[24:37] | And tell mewhat else you know about the victimthat can help me. | 跟我说些对调查有帮助的信息 |
[24:45] | Maggie was…honest. | Maggie很诚实 |
[24:49] | Except about mewith her husband,she was an honest person. | 除了瞒着她丈夫和我在一起之外 她是个诚实的人 |
[24:54] | She wasa relentless investigator. | 她是个铁面无私的调查员 |
[24:57] | She,uh,believed in what she was doing. | 她相信她所作的一切 |
[25:03] | Her personal lifemay have been a bit of a mess,but she wasextremely professional. | 她私生活混乱 但她工作很专业 |
[25:09] | And she was stubbornwhen she was right, | 如果她是对的 她会很固执 |
[25:15] | which shealmost always was. | 而她总是对的 |
[25:23] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[25:27] | Wait. | 等等 |
[25:31] | I now howthis is going to sound,but the outcomeof this investigation, | 这听起来可能很无耻 但此案的调查结果 |
[25:35] | the timing of it,could affectmy custody agreement. | 它的时机 可能会影响监护权协议 |
[25:41] | My kids. | 我的孩子们的监护权 |
[25:43] | Right. | 对 |
[25:47] | Well,I’ll try to find outwhat happened to maggie beforethat becomes an issue. | 我会努力在那之前破案 |
[25:51] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[25:53] | Look… | 听着… |
[25:56] | I’M… | 我… |
[25:58] | really sorry. | 真的很抱歉 |
[26:00] | Again. | 再一次 |
[26:03] | You’re really sorryagain. | 你又很抱歉? |
[26:24] | Yes,gentlemen? | 各位? |
[26:25] | What morecan I do for you today? | 我还能为你们做点什么? |
[26:28] | Maybe we weren’t clearwhen we said we want everything you haveon the maggie scott case. | 我们说要此案所有资料的时候 可能没说清楚 |
[26:34] | You have her husband. | 你们带走了她丈夫 |
[26:35] | We’re handing overthe rest of our evidence. | 我们正在提交其他的证据 |
[26:37] | What more do you need? | 你们还要什么? |
[26:38] | We need the car mrs.Scottwas driving when she crashed. | 我们要事发时她开的车 |
[26:40] | It’s not ****** | 它不在采证科 |
[26:41] | It’s got to bearound here somewhere. | 肯定在什么地方 |
[26:43] | It was certainly in no conditionto go driving off. | 车烂成那样哪能开 |
[26:45] | The fbi issueda national-security letter, | 联邦调查局发出了 一封国家安全信件 |
[26:49] | which compels youto turn over every aspect of your case to us. | 根据这封信 你必须将此案所有证物交给我们 |
[26:54] | And when investingmatters of this import, | 而且在处理这种重要案件时 |
[26:56] | we shouldn’t even be dealingwith you at all,really, | 我们根本不该跟你商量 |
[26:58] | but ratherthe homicide task force in your owncounterterrorism bureau. | 而该跟反恐部门的重案组共事 |
[27:01] | Wait. | 等等 |
[27:02] | Okay. No problem. | 好 没问题 |
[27:04] | What? | 什么? |
[27:05] | Just one moment,chief. | 等等 头儿 |
[27:06] | If we hook you guys up with our counterterrorismbureau’s homicide task force, | 如果帮你找到反恐部门的重案组 |
[27:09] | you guys will be coolwith a joint operation? | 你们就愿意共同调查? |
[27:11] | You would haveno more complaints? | 没有其他抱怨了? |
[27:15] | None. | 没有 |
[27:16] | Great. Let’s do it. | 好 就这么办 |
[27:18] | All right,then. | 那好吧 |
[27:19] | Follow me,gentlemen. | 跟我来 诸位 |
[27:28] | COUNTER TERROR SQUAD | 反恐队 |
[27:34] | What the hell is this? | 这是到底是什么? |
[27:35] | You guys said you wanted to workwith the homicide task force of lapd’scounterterrorism bureau. | 你们说要跟洛杉矶警方 反恐部门的重案组合作 |
[27:40] | That would be us. | 就是我们 |
[27:42] | We even passed our weapons-of-mass-destructiontraining. | 我们都通过了大规模杀伤武器培训的 |
[27:44] | This is a bunch of crap. | 真是胡闹 |
[27:46] | This is not what we agreed to. | 这不是说好的条件 |
[27:48] | Oh,I’m so sorry,agent blackbird. | 抱歉了 Blackbird特工 |
[27:50] | It’s exactlywhat we agreed to. | 这正是我们说好的条件 |
[27:52] | But it’s alsonot my problem. | 但也不是我的问题 |
[27:54] | Lieutenants provenzaand i aren’t part ofthe ctb’s homicide task force. | Provenza中尉跟我不是这个组的成员 |
[27:57] | You’ll have to address yourconcerns to lieutenant flynn. | 有问题就跟Flynn中尉说 |
[28:00] | We want the car. | 我们要那部车 |
[28:02] | We gave you the gps informationfrom the car’s computer. | 已经向你们提供 车上卫星定位系统的信息了 |
[28:05] | We still need the car. | 我们还是要那部车 |
[28:06] | What for? | 为什么? |
[28:07] | Uh,yoo-hoo. | 嘿! |
[28:09] | This really isn’t my business,but,detective sanchez, | 这真不关我的事 但Sanchez警探 |
[28:12] | do you know where these menmight find maggie’s prius? | 但你知道他们可能 会在哪找到Maggie的丰田Prius吗? |
[28:17] | Uh,well,it was probably towedto the central garage. | 可能给拖去中央车库了吧 |
[28:22] | I could take you there. | 我可以带你们过去 |
[28:23] | Why don’t you do that,huh? | 你为什么不那么做呢? |
[28:24] | Sirs,don’t forgetyour evidence. | 别忘了证据 |
[28:30] | Hey,hey,hey,hey! | 喂!喂!喂!喂! |
[28:33] | Just the boxes,boys. | 只有那些箱子是 |
[28:35] | The cart belongs to lapd. | 推车是洛杉矶警方的 |
[28:44] | Make sure you liftwith your legs. | 一定要用腿提 |
[28:46] | Don’t hurt yourself. | 小心别弄伤了 |
[28:50] | Payback’s a bitch,boys. | 你们会有报应的 |
[28:54] | Chief,I checked the prius’sonline service manual. | 头儿 我查了那辆车的服务手册 |
[28:57] | If you use a cellphone witha bluetooth wireless connection, | 如果使用带蓝牙无线网络的手机 |
[29:00] | you can makecalls through the car. | 就可以通过汽车打电话 |
[29:01] | Maggie’s prius probablyhas a record of numbers she dialed and received. | Maggie的车上可能有 拨打跟接听电话的记录 |
[29:05] | That’s why the fbiwanted the car. | 怪不得他们要那辆车 |
[29:07] | They can’t get into maggie’sencrypted cellphone yet,either. | 他们现在也还不能破解她的手机 |
[29:10] | Well,it is our patriotic dutyto help them out. | 爱国就得帮他们一把啊 |
[29:14] | Let’s go take a look. | 我们去看看 |
[29:16] | The prius’s bluetooth systemisn’t really designed to display the informationwithout the menu. | 操作菜单不见了 丰田Prius的蓝牙系统无法显示信息 |
[29:21] | We tinkered around a littleand found the phone numbers. | 修理之后 找到了一些电话号码 |
[29:24] | And here they are in order. | 按顺序排下来 |
[29:26] | And the last callmaggie scott received came from joe white,the cfo of civilaudio. | Maggie最后接的电话是Joe White打的 他是公民之声的首席财务官 |
[29:31] | Right after that,she punched in the address of wherewe found her body. | 就在那之后 她输入了这个地址 也就是我们发现她尸体的地方 |
[29:34] | While I’m lookinginto mr.Hanson’s finances — | 我查看Hanson的财务记录时 — |
[29:36] | Yes, thank you. Detective Daniels please lookinto mr.White’S. | 谢谢 Daniels警探 你也查一下White的 |
[29:39] | I knew joe whitewhen he was on the job. | 他一入警局我就认识Joe White |
[29:41] | There’s no way he’dmurder anyone. | 他绝不会杀人的 |
[29:43] | It’s ridiculous. | 太荒谬了 |
[29:44] | Well,joe was a bit of a playerwhen he was around here. | Joe在这的时候也喜欢拈花惹草 |
[29:47] | Maybe he and maggiewere doing the big nasty and she was gonnatell his wife. | 也许他跟Maggie好上了 而她要告诉他老婆 |
[29:51] | You think whitewould try to take somebody out with a canof pepper spray? | 你觉得White会用 防狼喷雾来弄昏人? |
[29:54] | come on | 得了吧 |
[30:02] | You can’t keep doing this. | 你别总是这样 |
[30:04] | Doing what? | 总什么样? |
[30:05] | Being angry at me. | 生我的气 |
[30:06] | You insisted — insisted– I get the fbi involved. | 你坚持又坚持 我就只能拉入联邦调查局 |
[30:28] | I’m not angry. | 我不生气 |
[30:29] | So,what is this? | 那么 是什么? |
[30:30] | So I recognizethe mood when I see it again. | 你下次这样的时候 我就知道是怎么回事了 |
[30:33] | It’s disappointment. | 我很失望 |
[30:34] | You knew what would happen when you called your buddiesat the fbi, | 你知道联络联邦调查局的人 会有什么结果 |
[30:39] | and you didn’t tell me. | 你也没有告诉我 |
[30:42] | I’m a little let down,frankly. | 坦白说 我很失望 |
[30:43] | I told you the requestwas a bad idea. | 我告诉你要求我那么做不好 |
[30:45] | You demandedI do it anyway. | 你还是坚持要我做 |
[30:47] | Then you hung up on mebefore I could explain. | 然后你不听我解释就挂电话 |
[30:50] | And you’re saying i let you down? | 你还说我让你失望? |
[30:52] | Well,just be aware,most of the time,I’m never gonna askfor your help again. | 反正你记住 以后我不会找你帮忙 |
[30:59] | That is fine,because what happened here,in reality,is you confided in me, | 没问题 因为实际上是你相信了我 |
[31:03] | and I tried to do somethingabout your problem. | 我试着帮你解决问题 |
[31:05] | And apparently,I just made it worse. | 而明显的 我让情况变得更糟了 |
[31:11] | That’s exactlywhat happened. | 就是这样 |
[31:13] | You tried to help me,and you only made it worse. | 你想帮我 结果是帮倒忙 |
[31:17] | Let’s see if I can’t providethat same kind of help to the fbi. | 我能不能这么帮帮联邦调查局的 |
[31:25] | Don’t scratch! | 别抓! |
[31:31] | As cfo of civilaudio,joseph white pulls innearly $500,000 a year. | 作为全民之声的首席财务官 Joseph White 年收入近50万美元 |
[31:36] | That’s a lot of radios,chief. | 那得卖多少无线电啊 队长 |
[31:38] | A ton more cashthan he was making here. | 比他在这拿的多好多啊 |
[31:41] | But his new residence cost three times as muchas he got for his condo, | 但他买新房子花了很多钱 是他卖掉公寓收入的三倍 |
[31:44] | which,for the record,is two blocks away from the scene of the accident, | 而且离案发现场就两个街区 |
[31:48] | right above academy road. | 就在学府路上边 |
[31:50] | He knew the area well. | 他了解那个区域 |
[31:53] | Joe white paid $1.5 millionfor this house? | Joe花了150万买新家? |
[31:56] | Oh,how are we ever gonnabe able to afford a new house? | 我们怎样才能负担得起新房子啊? |
[31:59] | How? | 怎样才能啊? |
[32:00] | And for the past two years, | 过去两年 |
[32:02] | mr.White has been spending more than doublehis declared income without incurringany obvious debt. | White花的钱是他申报收入的两倍多 而他也没有收回任何债务 |
[32:08] | It’s like he’s pulling moneyfrom someplace off the books. | 好像他染指很多未报 公数的黑钱 |
[32:11] | He did,however,cancel a chargeto his contractor four days ago. | 四天前他遣散了自己的承包商 |
[32:15] | He was complainingabout them going overbudget. | 他抱怨过承包商在重修大屋的时候 超出预算 |
[32:18] | But there were constructionworkers in his backyard. | 但当时后院有承包工人 |
[32:20] | Saturday morning,the charges were reauthorized, | 星期六早上 Joe又雇佣了他 |
[32:23] | provided thatthe contractor would guarantee everything would be finishedin three weeks. | 只要承包商保证3周内完工 |
[32:26] | Timeline –maggie scott drops by joe white’s officeat civilaudio, | 时间顺序 Maggie去了Joe 在全民之声的办公室 |
[32:32] | tells joe that,uh,his accountingdoesn’t quite add up. | 告诉他 他的账务严重有问题 |
[32:36] | That night,maggie flies off a cliff,and joecontinues his remodel. | 那个晚上 Maggie掉下山崖 而Joe则继续改建房子 所以 所以… |
[32:42] | Sing whatever songyou want. | 随便你说什么 |
[32:44] | I still don’t believejoe white would have anything to dowith something like this. | 我还是不信Joe会做这种事 |
[32:49] | He was building a pool. | 他在建游泳池 |
[32:50] | He didn’t want todisappoint the family. | 他不想家人失望 |
[32:53] | And what about jim hanson,our fiscal operations director? | Jim Hanson呢 我们那位财务总监? |
[32:59] | His divorce left himstrapped for cash. | 离婚让他陷入财务困境 |
[33:01] | Almost maxed outon all of his credit cards. | 几乎所有信用卡都透支了 |
[33:03] | But his personal investmentsseem solid. | 但他的个人投资好像很稳固 |
[33:08] | Detective sanchez,where did you last see special agents blackburnand horlacher? | Sanchez警探 你上次见到 FBI探员Blackburn和Horlacher是什么时候? |
[33:14] | They were checkingour impound facilities, | 他们查看扣押设施的时候 |
[33:16] | but I had the car moved againa few hours ago. | 我几小时前我又把车挪过地方了 |
[33:19] | They’ll never find it. | 他们绝对找不着那车 |
[33:20] | Excellent. | 很好 |
[33:21] | Uh,lieutenant flynn, | Flynn中尉 |
[33:22] | please call our fbi friendsand tell them what we’ve discoveredabout joe white. | 告诉那俩FBI探员 我们掌握的Joe White的情况 |
[33:26] | Chief,we share our informationwith the fbi, | 头儿 跟他们共享信息 |
[33:29] | they’re likely to take mattersinto their own hands and makeour situation worse. | 他们可能会自行其是 我们的情况可能会更糟的 |
[33:34] | That is the established pattern,lieutenant. | 惯例就是这样 中尉 |
[33:36] | Let’s hope it holds onfor another day. | 希望能再撑一天 |
[33:51] | Gentlemen,gentlemen! | 两位! |
[33:53] | Gentlemen,I have to ask you to wait. | 我必须请你们等等 |
[33:54] | Excuse me | 对不起 |
[33:55] | You cannot take white awaylike this. | 你们不能就这样把White带走 |
[33:57] | We called you,remember? | 是我们通知的 记得吗? |
[33:58] | Sergeant,we’re questioningmr.White today. | 我们今天要盘问White先生 |
[34:02] | It could be you’llhave a crack at him later. | 你们稍后可能可以询问他 |
[34:04] | We agreedto share our information. | 说好了共享信息的 |
[34:07] | All right,just for you. | 好吧 只跟你说 |
[34:09] | Mr.White here seems to havefaked civilaudio’s invoices to police | White先生给整个西南地区的警局 |
[34:14] | and fire departmentsall through the southwest, | 和消防局开的发票都是伪造的 |
[34:16] | adding on a little surchargefor every radio he sold and keeping itfor himself. | 每卖出一套无线电设备 他都能赚到附加费 |
[34:19] | And the victimknew all about it. | 受害人全知道了 |
[34:25] | **** | 开车 |
[34:35] | Chief,where are you going? | 头儿 你去哪? |
[34:36] | Hopefully,I’m gonna find out where maggie’s encryptedcellphone and computer are. | 希望能找到Maggie加密的 手机跟手提电脑 |
[34:43] | This isall a terrible mistake. | 这完全是个可怕的错误 |
[34:45] | Joe would never killanyone,exceptmaybe in self-defense. | Joe绝不会杀人 除非是为了自卫 |
[34:49] | He wasa police officer. | 他以前是个警官 |
[34:50] | Our accidentinvestigators agree. | 事故调查员也这么认为 |
[34:53] | They say maggie’s cardrove straight over that cliff. | 他们认为Maggie的车直冲下了悬崖 |
[34:56] | Oh,you have to tell thatto the fbi,please. | 你得把这个 告诉联邦调查局的人 拜托了 |
[34:59] | Oh,I will. I will. | 我会的 |
[35:01] | But what I was wondering is why you didn’tjust tell them that yourself. | 但你为什么不自己告诉他们呢 |
[35:04] | Tell them what? | 告诉他们什么? |
[35:05] | That you were there,that you witnessed the accident. | 你当时在现场 目击了一切 |
[35:08] | But I wasn’t there. | 我没有 |
[35:09] | Mrs.White,I’m not gonna lie to you. | White太太 我不会骗你 |
[35:11] | Leaving the sceneof an accident is punishable by 6 monthsin prison or a $10,000 fine. | 离开事故现场可能被 处以6个月监禁或罚款1万块 |
[35:16] | Before we talk about it,I should inform youof your rights. | 在我们开始之前 我有必要告诉你你的权利 |
[35:21] | You have the rightto remain silent. | Susan White 你有权保持沉默 |
[35:23] | Anything you say canand will be used against you. | 你所说的一切可能作为呈堂证供 |
[35:26] | You have the rightto an attorney. | 你有权请律师 |
[35:27] | If you cannot affordan attorney,one will be appointed to youby the state. | 如果你负担不起 州政府会为你制定一名 |
[35:30] | Have you heardand understood these rights? | 你听清楚并理解自己的权利吗? |
[35:33] | Yes. | 是的 |
[35:35] | Now,if you reallywant to help your husband — | 如果你要帮助你的丈夫 — |
[35:38] | I do. Of course I do. | 我要 当然要 |
[35:39] | Then you’re gonna have tofess up. | 那你就得说出真相 |
[35:42] | Because I knowthat you were there when maggie scottdrove herself off that cliff. | 我知道当Maggie开车 冲下悬崖时你在场 |
[35:46] | Why do you think that? | 你为什么这么认为? |
[35:47] | The last call she receivedwas from this house. | 她接到的最后一个电话 是从你家打出的 |
[35:50] | And immediatelyfollowing the phone call, | 就在那个电话之后 |
[35:52] | she punched in an addressto the gps system on her prius, | 她在车的卫星定位系统里 输入了一个地址 |
[35:55] | an address only four blocks from the condowhere you and joe used to live. | 那个地址离你们以前的公寓 只有4个街区 |
[35:59] | She — | 她 |
[36:02] | and she drove there for a spur-of-the-moment meetingof some kind. | 她去那是为了一时冲动的会面 |
[36:07] | Now,I don’t thinkshe would agree to meet alone at night in a deserted corner of the world | 我想她不会同意 在那么偏僻荒凉的地方见一个 |
[36:13] | with anyone she was about toaccuse of embezzlement. | 被她指控倾吞公款的人 |
[36:17] | Now,if I’m wrong,mrs.White,just tell me. | 如果说错了 尽管纠正我 |
[36:20] | If it was your husbandshe was meeting with,not you, | 如果是你丈夫去赴约 而不是你 |
[36:23] | if our accident investigatorsmade a mistake — | 如果事故调查员搞错了– |
[36:26] | no. No. | 不 没错 |
[36:30] | Listen,let me –let me just explain. | 听着 让我 让我解释 |
[36:33] | What joe didwas not embezzlement at all. | Joe所作的根本就不是倾吞公款 |
[36:37] | He borroweda little bit of money because we went so faroverbudget with this remodel. | 他借了点钱 因为改造房子 的费用大大超出了预算 |
[36:42] | Our contractor lied to us aboutwhat everything would cost. | 我们的承包商报的价格都是假的 |
[36:45] | And we havethis adjustable mortgage,and the paymentshave skyrocketed. | 我们的房贷是浮动的 还款额飙升了太多了 |
[36:49] | We put everything we haveinto this house. | 我们把所有的一切 都投到这所房子里 |
[36:52] | Joe was just trying to keep usfrom losing our life savings. | Joe只是不想我们失去 毕生的积蓄 |
[36:56] | And… | 而且… |
[36:58] | I wantedmrs.Scott to know that. | 我想让Scott女士了解这一点 |
[37:00] | That sounds reasonable. | 听起来挺有道理 |
[37:02] | So you wanted to explain thatto her. | 所以你想跟她解释这一点 |
[37:04] | So I called her,and I told her where to meet me. | 我打电话给她 告诉她在哪儿见面 |
[37:06] | I said I had some informationshe needed for her audit. | 我就说我手上有些利于 她查账的信息 |
[37:11] | I was waiting for her. | 我当时正在等她 |
[37:12] | When she drove up,she,um — | 然后她开车过来 呃… |
[37:15] | she rolled down the windowwithout turning off her engine. | 她没有熄火 只是拉下车窗 |
[37:19] | I told her — I said ifshe would just give us a month, | 我跟她说 哪怕给我们一个月的时间 |
[37:22] | joe would make things right, | Joe就会整理好这笔数 |
[37:23] | that he would flip the house and put all the moneyhe borrowed back with interest. | 他会把房子卖掉 把借的钱连本带利还清 |
[37:28] | She agreed? | 她同意了吗? |
[37:29] | No. She didn’T. | 不 她不肯 |
[37:31] | She said joewould go to jail, | 她说Joe会坐牢 |
[37:33] | she was going to report him,that she wasjust following orders. | 还说要举报他 说她必须按指令办事 |
[37:37] | I argued with her,and she got really mad. | 我跟她理论 可是她非常生气 |
[37:40] | And she drove offand missed the turn and — | 然后开车走人 但她不小心没有转弯 就… |
[37:44] | and drove over the sideof the cliff. | 连车带人开下了悬崖 |
[37:47] | Oh, I was just so upset. | 哦 我惊惶不已 |
[37:50] | I got back into my car,and I drove away. | 坐上车 离开了那里 |
[37:52] | You could have called someoneand waited for them to arrive. | 你可以打电话求救 然后等救援到达 |
[37:55] | I know I should have. | 我知道我本该那么做 |
[37:57] | I know. | 我知道 |
[37:59] | But it was dark,and I was afraid. | 但当时很暗 我很害怕 |
[38:03] | And I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[38:04] | I’m so,so,so sorry. | 我真的非常 非常抱歉 |
[38:07] | So sorry that you got in touchwith your contractor | 你内疚到第二天一早 你就致电给包工头 |
[38:10] | and told himto have his workers finish upthe remodel of your house? | 让他安排手下工人 将你们房子的重修完工? |
[38:14] | Listen! | 听我说! |
[38:15] | I was just making the bestof a terrible situation. | 我不过是衡量当时的情况 尽力而为 |
[38:18] | I thought if we could getthe house in shape to sell, | 我想要是我们能把房子 装修好出售 |
[38:21] | joe had timeto repay the money, | Joe就有时间还钱 |
[38:26] | which is what I toldthat woman we wanted to do. | 这些我都跟那个女人说过 |
[38:28] | But she wouldn’t listen. | 但是她不听 她根本就不肯听我说 |
[38:30] | Well,that might have beenbecause of the pepper spray that you spewedall over her face. | 那可能是因为 你把放狼喷雾喷了她一脸 |
[38:37] | That’s a report from our scientificinvestigation division and the L.A.Countycoroner’s office | 这份是来自科学鉴证科和 洛城验尸科的报告 |
[38:42] | documentingthat there was pepper spray on the victim’s faceand the steering wheel. | 上面记述了死者的面部 及其车内方向盘上覆有防狼喷雾 |
[38:47] | Which is another reasonI knew that it was you and not your husband, | 这又是另外一个让我认定 凶手是你而不是你丈夫的原因 |
[38:50] | because the attackwas so inept — | 因为这种供给手法如此的… |
[38:52] | there was no attack! | 根本就不是什么攻击! |
[38:55] | That woman –she reached through the window, | 那个女人… 她伸手出车窗外 |
[38:57] | grabbed me by the arm,andtried to drag me along the road. | 抓住我的手臂 想拖住我开车 |
[39:02] | She must have given your armquite a bruise. | 那她肯定在你的 手臂上留下了明显的瘀痕 |
[39:04] | Could I see that,please? | 能让我看看吗? |
[39:08] | No? | 不给看? |
[39:11] | That makes me wonder,mrs.White, | 这就让我不禁捉摸 |
[39:13] | what elsedo you have up your sleeve? | 你袖子里面到底是怎么回事? |
[39:17] | It’s been awfully hothere lately. | 最近特别的热 |
[39:19] | Your husband’s in shortsand a t-shirt. | 你丈夫穿着背心短裤 |
[39:21] | Sergeant gabriel heretook his jacket off the moment we sat down. | 我们一坐下 这位Gabrile警佐 就把外套给脱了 |
[39:23] | And yet here you are,all covered up,head to toe. | 但是你呢? 从头到脚包得一丝不透 |
[39:31] | That is exactlythe type of rash I’d expectto see on someone | 从一个用防狼喷雾求饶的人身上 |
[39:34] | who was begging for mercywith a can of pepper spray. | 我就知道会看到这样的疹子 |
[39:38] | You may notice that I’ve gota similar rash on my legs. | 你可能发现我的腿上也有类似的疹子 |
[39:41] | Like you,I didn’tget anything on my hands. | 正如你一样 我的手上没有生疹 |
[39:43] | That’s becausewe were both wearing gloves | 那是因为当我们两人站在 |
[39:46] | when we were standingin the poison oak over maggie scott’s body. | Maggie Scott尸体旁的毒葛丛中时 都戴着手套 |
[39:49] | She didn’t die in that crash,did she? | 翻车没能要她的命 是不是? |
[39:54] | No. | 没有 |
[39:55] | No,she pulled herself upout of that car | 她自己挣扎着爬出车外 |
[39:58] | and, crying for help,crawled her way back upto the road. | 哭喊着求救 爬上了路边 |
[40:03] | She had a husbandand a daughter. | 她身为人妻 身为人母 |
[40:05] | She was tryingto see them again. | 她还想再见到他们 |
[40:06] | She was doing everything shecould, | 她竭尽全力想再见到他们 |
[40:09] | but you wouldn’t let her. | 但是你却不让她如愿 |
[40:10] | Stop. Please stop. | 别说了 求你别说了 |
[40:11] | Please stop? | 求你别这样做?! |
[40:14] | Is that what maggie said | 在你顺着山坡走下去 |
[40:16] | as you hiked downthe side of the hill and beat herwith a tree branch? | 用木棒毒打她的时候 Maggie就是这样哀求的吧? |
[40:20] | Was she begging you to stopbefore you crushed her skull in | 在你打破她的头颅 |
[40:23] | and then left her bodyto be torn apart by coyotes? | 任由她的尸体被山狗撕咬之前 她是不是这样求你的? |
[40:26] | Please stop! | 求你别这样! |
[40:27] | It was far too latefor please stop. | 说”求你别这样”已经太晚了 |
[40:30] | I was only tryingto help my husband. | 我只是想帮我丈夫 |
[40:36] | Let’s skip the part whereyou try to explain yourself. | 你的自辩还是省省吧 |
[40:39] | I just don’t havethe stomach for it today. | 我今天没有听下去的心情 |
[40:53] | Because there’s something elseI need to know,mrs.White — | White太太 还有些事情我需要知道 |
[40:56] | the whereabouts of an encryptedcellphone and a computer. | 那就是加密手机和电脑的下落 |
[40:59] | And it is somethingI really need to know. | 我真的需要知道它们在哪儿 |
[41:08] | That smells good. | 好香 |
[41:10] | For all your help. | 都是为了感谢你的帮忙 |
[41:12] | Even without trying,you always do. | 虽然并非有意出手 但你总是功不可没 |
[41:18] | Still,nobody knowswho maggie was seeing all this timeshe came to L.A. | 依旧没人知道Maggie这么久以来 在洛城跟谁见面 |
[41:22] | Yeah,well,some secretsare best taken to the grave. | 是啊 有些秘密最好随逝者而去 |
[41:25] | Oh,uh,speaking of maggie… | 说到Maggie |
[41:29] | here are her computerand cellphone. | 这是她的电脑和手机 |
[41:33] | I don’t knowwhich is which. | 我不知道哪个是哪个 |
[41:34] | Maybe youcould hand them over to agent blackbirdwith my regards. | 或者你可以附上我的问候 把它们交给Blackbird探员 |
[41:40] | Where did you find them? | 你在哪儿找到的? |
[41:43] | Susan whitesmashed them to bits | Susan White把它们砸得稀巴烂 |
[41:46] | and put them in a dumpsterbehind a nearby home depot along with the canof pepper spray. | 连同那罐放狼喷雾一起丢入 她家附近的家庭垃圾回收站 |
[41:51] | Nice. | 不错 |
[41:52] | Got anotherlittle baggie in there with maggie’s priusin it? | Maggie的丰田Prius 也装在小袋里被弃在旁边? |
[41:55] | I’m sureit’ll turn up by and by. | 我相信那辆车早晚会出现的 |
[42:02] | The fedswill take the residence. | 联邦调查局将会没收其住所 |
[42:03] | And after we sue civilaudio,our money problems will go from terminalto merely bad. | 起诉全民之声之后 我们的财政状况将摆脱垂死状态 |
[42:07] | Sir,if I might offera suggestion,being thatit was priority homicide — | 长官 如果我可以有所建议的话 出于此案是由重案组侦破… |
[42:12] | actually,this is the first arrest of our newctb homicide task force. | 实际上 这是我们新反恐科 命案特勤组的第一次缉拿归案 |
[42:15] | – so congratulations – oh, thank you sir | – 所以说 恭喜啊 – 谢谢 长官 |
[42:17] | I was wonderingif some of the money could be appliedto priority homicide’s budget. | 我在想 是不是该为重案组 的预算调用一些资金 |
[42:20] | The idea of losing personnelat this phase is just,uh — | 在这个节骨眼上 删减人手的想法有些… |
[42:25] | oh,no. | 哦 不 |
[42:28] | Well,that’s not my car. | 那不是我的车 |
[42:31] | No,sir. It’s not. | 的确不是 长官 |
[42:36] | Sergeant,where is my car? | 警佐 我的车呢? |
[42:40] | Sir,I think in an effort to maintain accessto the vehicle | 长官 我想这一定是为了 保留谋杀案中 |
[42:43] | and other evidencepertaining to the murder, | 的车辆以及其他证据 |
[42:45] | someonemust have thought — | 而采取的… |
[42:47] | you’re justmaking all this up off the top of your head,right? | 你不经大脑就编出来这套话 对不? |
[42:50] | I am,sir. | 的确是 长官 |
[42:51] | I don’t knowhow this happened. This is terrible. | 我真不知道这是咋回事 太可怕了 |
[42:53] | Go find my car. | 去把我车找回来 |
[42:54] | I’m finding it right now,sir. | 我现在就去找 长官 |
[42:56] | Thank you. | 多谢 禁止任何商业用途否则后果自负 ——————————- |
[43:13] | The Closer Season 03 Episode 11 | 罪案终结 |