时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:15] | The Closer Season03 Episode14~15 | 罪案终结 |
[00:18] | Brenda, is something wrong? | Brenda 怎么了? |
[00:21] | This is ridiculous. | 这太荒谬了 |
[00:22] | Our real-estate agent said it would help sell the hse — | 房产经纪说 把房子装饰的 有节日气氛 |
[00:24] | give it a “home for the holidays” vibe. | 对卖房子有帮助 |
[00:27] | We both know gary doesn’t lie. | 咱俩都知道Gary从不撒谎 |
[00:29] | Gary. | |
[00:31] | He hadn’t brought us an offer in three months. | 三个月来他一个好介绍都没有 |
[00:33] | Suddenly, he calls out of the blue | 却突然间打电话过来 |
[00:35] | and we’re supposed to hop to because he has the buyer again. | 我们就该为他介绍个新买家 而欢天喜地啊? |
[00:39] | Brenda, if you don’t want to show the house, just say so. | Brenda 你不想让人参观房子 你直说 |
[00:42] | ********* | 我咋不想呢?! |
[00:43] | I just don’t want to waste the whole day decorating it for one couple. | 我不想费一天时间装饰房间 就为了给一对夫妇看 |
[00:46] | Is it really so terrible to have the house feeling a little festive? | 把房子弄得喜庆点 就这么不好吗? |
[00:50] | I do not like it when I’m ordered to be festive. | 我不喜欢被要求强装”喜庆” |
[00:53] | Just hand me the damn angel. | 把那见鬼的天使递给我 |
[01:01] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[01:10] | Brenda, be merry. | Brenda 开心点 |
[01:11] | I am merry. | 我很开心 |
[01:13] | Merry, merry, merry, merry, merry. | 开心 开心 开心 开心 开心 |
[01:16] | Merry christmas! | 圣诞快乐! |
[01:18] | Brenda. | |
[01:20] | – Welcome. – Come on in. | – 欢迎 – 快请进 |
[01:24] | Baby. | 噢 小宝宝 |
[01:38] | – Oh, no, please. – It’s all right. | – 哦 请别 – 没关系 |
[01:40] | You a baseball fan? | 你是棒球迷? |
[01:41] | Huge. We collect vintage jerseys. | 死忠球迷 我们收集复古运动衫 |
[01:45] | Is the neighborhood safe? | 小区的治安好吗? |
[01:47] | Well — | 嗯 |
[01:47] | oh, uh, no, no.Very safe. | 哦 呃 不不 很好 |
[01:49] | In fact, fritz and brenda were just getting ready to take a little stroll. | 其实Fritz和Brenda刚好想出去散步 |
[01:52] | – Right, fritz? – Right.Sorry. | – 是吗 Fritz? – 是的 失陪 |
[02:02] | – Have fun. – See you lateR. | – 玩得愉快 – 回见 |
[02:07] | They’re nice. | 他们人很好 |
[02:09] | – Go ahead.Have a look around. – Yeah. | – 继续参观吧 – 好的 |
[02:15] | It’s charming, though, right? | 很迷人 对吗? |
[02:17] | Gary doesn’t lie. | Gary从不撒谎 |
[02:20] | Or you could just blow all this out. | 要么你们可以把这里全拆了 重新建 |
[02:23] | Yes, chief, I know exactly where that is. Thank you. | 是的 局长 我知道在哪里 谢谢 |
[02:27] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[02:29] | There’s been a robbery and a homicide — | 发生了一起抢劫案和一起凶杀案– |
[02:32] | well, two homicides. | 应该是两起谋杀案 |
[02:33] | Not near here — far, far, far, far away. | 不在附近 — 在很远很远 |
[02:37] | Not too faR. | 也不是非常远 |
[02:39] | Thank y’all.Nice meeting you. | 谢谢你们 幸会 |
[02:45] | Hey, wait till you see the kitchen, huh? | 嘿 看了厨房再说吧 哈? |
[02:47] | You guys hungry? Come on. | 你们饿吗?来吧 |
[03:12] | So, where is the third guy? | 第三个人在哪儿? |
[03:13] | And why do they come he– Damn. | 他们怎么来了? 见鬼 |
[03:18] | Boss, here they come. | 头儿 他们来了 |
[03:21] | Who called ’em? | 谁叫他们来的? |
[03:22] | I got no clue. | 不知道 |
[03:29] | I was five brats away from getting my grandson a photo with santa, | 我前面就剩5个小孩儿 我就来排到头儿让我孙子跟 圣诞老人合影 |
[03:33] | so this better be good. | 这案子最好很棘手 |
[03:38] | What happened to your hand? | 你的手怎么了? |
[03:39] | Well, my 6-year-old — it’s a long story. | 我6岁的孩子弄得–说来话长 |
[03:42] | Deputy chief johnson, good to see you. | 副局Johnson 很高兴见到你 |
[03:45] | Chief pope. | Pope局长 |
[03:46] | I want everyone watching to see that we have this investigation under control, | 我要让旁观群众见到 我们正顺利进行调查 |
[03:48] | so if you’ll both just please nod, like we all agree. | 所以拜托二位一起点头 就像我们意见一致那样儿 |
[03:51] | Excellent. Now, commander taylor, was this robbery the work of the same crew | 好极了 Taylor指挥官 这起抢劫案是你从去年一月 |
[03:54] | that you’ve been tracking since last january? | 开始追踪调查的同一伙人干的吗? |
[03:57] | Looks like the same M.O. | 看似作案手法相同 |
[03:59] | Walk up, ski masks, drive away. | 径直闯入 戴滑雪面罩 开车逃逸 |
[04:02] | But this firepower — that’s not their style. | 但开枪伤人 不似他们的作风 |
[04:04] | Seems to have escalated. | 作案手法升级 |
[04:06] | Well, so have I. | 我也对此案的派遣升级 |
[04:07] | Priority homicide is gonna take the lead on this case now. | 现在重案组将接手这起案子 |
[04:10] | Ross: We’ve been busting our asses on this investigation for 11 months. | 我们为这案子昏天黑地的忙了11个月 |
[04:13] | Are you suggesting that 11 months of failure is an argument for your remaining on the case? | 你是说11个月的调查失败 是你们想继续调查这个案子的理由? |
[04:17] | Chief, it would take a lot of time to bring priority homicide up to speed. | 局长 让重案组的人需要大量时间来赶上进度 |
[04:20] | Chief pope, perhaps commander taylor and i could split the investigation. | Pope局长 也许我能和Taylor指挥官 分查此案 |
[04:23] | – I could cover the homicide. – Chief johnson, | – 我分担谋杀部分 – Johnson副局 |
[04:25] | I appreciate the good intentions, | 我十分感谢你的好意 |
[04:27] | but this investigation covers a lot of ground. | 但这起案子涉及到许多方面 |
[04:29] | Now, I really want to be a team player here. | 我也想作为团队一员跟大家共同努力 但… |
[04:32] | Then be one. | 那就跟大家合作 |
[04:34] | – Chief… – commander… | – 局长?! – 指挥官… |
[04:35] | sometimes, being a team player means sitting on the bench. | 有时候 作为团队的一员 需要做的就是暂退下来 |
[04:40] | – Progress. – Yes, siR. | – 有进展 随时通知我 – 是 长官 |
[04:42] | – Sorry, commandeR. – Don’T.Please. | – 抱歉 指挥官 – 请别 |
[04:47] | Gentlemen, with me, please. | 先生们 请跟我来 |
[04:48] | This scene is ours. | 这个现场归我们管了 |
[04:50] | Hey, I don’t think this is settled. | 嘿 我不认为就这么算定下了 |
[04:51] | Uh, I’m afraid it is. | 恐怕是的 |
[05:10] | Talked to the bank manageR. | 和银行经理谈了谈 |
[05:11] | Cash cargo is extra high at the holidays. | 运钞车在节日期间载钞量增多 |
[05:14] | They’re still doing inventory, but the bank estimates that | 他们还在清算盘点 但银行方估计 |
[05:17] | the suspects drove off with close to 150 grand. | 嫌犯抢走了大约15万美元 |
[05:20] | Can we trace it? | 我们能追踪到吗? |
[05:20] | No. No dyes. | 钞票上没有做染色标记 |
[05:22] | Now, don’t ask me why, but for some reason, | 但出于某些原因 |
[05:24] | the policy is to use markers and dyes after a bank has been robbed. | 规章上要求银行被抢后 才对所运钞票进行标记及染色 |
[05:29] | Oh, for heaven’s sake. | 噢 天啊 |
[05:33] | Okay. | 好了 |
[05:34] | Let’s get pickup schedules — | 收集TAS装甲汽车公司的行程表 |
[05:36] | dates, times, routes — from tas armored cars. | 日期 时间以及路线 |
[05:39] | Why this bank? Why this route? | 为什么是这家银行? 为什么是这条路线? |
[05:42] | Anything on the weapons? | 凶器有发现吗? |
[05:42] | Lots of casings, probably semiautomatic pistols, something uzi-esque — | 发现许多弹壳 可能是半自动手枪 以及UZI冲锋枪 — |
[05:46] | easier to conceal, powerful enough to penetrate a vest. | 易隐藏 力量足够穿透防弹衣 |
[05:49] | Might be gang-related. | 可能与帮派有关 |
[05:51] | They don’t mind shooting people. | 他们用枪不眨眼 |
[05:53] | Poor bastard. | 可怜的倒霉鬼 |
[05:54] | $10 an hour for this. | 一小时才赚10块钱 |
[05:58] | Provenza: No time to get his gloves off. | 来不及拿下他的手套 |
[06:00] | Even if he could get to his gun, | 即使他拿到了枪 |
[06:01] | he’s got a six-shooter against guys with assault weapons. | 也是拿着六发子弹的左轮手枪 对付手持突击武器的凶徒 |
[06:04] | We’re not the only ones that are outgunned. | 武器装备先进的不只是我们 |
[06:08] | Okay, who wants to notify the families? | 谁想通知家属? |
[06:16] | Thank you, lieutenant. | 谢谢你 副队 |
[06:18] | Lieutenant provenza, | Provenza副队 |
[06:19] | have tas provide us with their employee backgrounds. | 让TAS公司给我提供员工的背景资料 |
[06:22] | Same goes for the bank. | 银行的也同样要 |
[06:23] | See if anyone has a bumpy past or knew these guards personally. | 查一下有没有前科的人 或者私底认识这些保安的人 |
[06:26] | These are usually inside jobs. | 一般说来这种案子都是内外串通的勾当 |
[06:28] | Taylor’s men have anything to say? | Taylor的手下有什么发现? |
[06:29] | Uh, mostly stuff I’d rather not repeat, | 大部分我就不重复了 |
[06:32] | except this crew they’ve been searching for used to be a three-person operation, | 他们一直在调查的这个团伙 一直是由三人行动的 |
[06:35] | but today there was only two. | 但今天只出现了两个 |
[06:37] | Don’t know what they did with the third guy. | 不知道他们把第三个人给怎么了 |
[06:38] | Witnesses? | 目击证人呢? |
[06:39] | The wounded guard in the ambulance is wesley reed. | 那个在救护车里挂彩的保安 叫Wesley Reed |
[06:43] | Three customers in the parking lot all pretty much say the same thing — | 三位当时在停车场的顾客 说的都差不多 |
[06:46] | two men in boots, jeans, jackets, | 两个嫌犯穿靴子 牛仔裤 夹克衫 |
[06:48] | and ski masks approached the vehicle while the guards were unloading. | 戴滑雪面罩 在保安卸装钱箱的时候上前袭击 |
[06:51] | Everyone pretty much hit the deck when the shots were fired, | 枪响后 大家都躲了起来 |
[06:54] | and a couple people said our bad guys fled the scene in an old chevy astro van. | 有些人称嫌犯开着辆老式雪佛兰货车 逃离现场 |
[06:58] | Okay. | 好的 |
[06:59] | Lieutenant tao, please compile a list of stolen cars, | Tao副队 请整理出一份近一年来 被盗车辆的名单 |
[07:02] | “a” to “z,” in the last 12 months. | 按字母顺序排列好 |
[07:05] | They must have had a drop-off car — Wait, wait!…. | 他们用的肯定是弃车 等等 等等 等待! |
[07:14] | Can I go home? | 我能回家吗? |
[07:15] | I really just want to go home. | 我只想回家 |
[07:16] | They need to take you to the E.R., | 他们一定把你送去急诊室 |
[07:18] | Make sure you’re okay. | 确保你没事 |
[07:19] | You got grazed by a bullet. | 你被子弹擦伤了 |
[07:20] | I don’t have any health insurance. | 我没有医疗保险 |
[07:22] | Don’t — don’t worry, wesley. | 别担心 Wesley |
[07:23] | We’ll take care of that. | 我们会打点好一切的 |
[07:25] | But first, I need to know what you saw. | 但首先 我想知道你都看见了什么 |
[07:27] | Anything might help. | 任何能帮得上忙的 |
[07:31] | Uh, arnie and hayes were unloading the truck, | Arnie和Hayes在卸载钱箱 |
[07:34] | and out of nowhere, my windshield gets sprayed. | 不知怎的 车的挡风玻璃被喷上了东西 |
[07:36] | I heard yelling. | 我听到有人叫喊 |
[07:37] | It was arnie telling me to stay inside, but I — | Arnie让我待在车里 可我 |
[07:41] | I got out and went for my gun. | 我下了车 摸到枪 |
[07:44] | Bullets were flying everywhere, | 外面枪林弹雨 |
[07:45] | so I dove under the truck for coveR. | 我多在卡车下面躲避 |
[07:48] | And then, uh, I saw, uh… | 接着 我看见 呃… |
[07:53] | well, I saw arnie… | 我看见Arnie… |
[07:57] | oh, man. Oh, man. | 噢 天啊 噢 天啊 |
[07:58] | Okay, okay. You just rest, okay? | 好了 好了 你休息吧 好吗? |
[08:02] | We’ll talk lateR. | 我们等会再谈 |
[08:09] | What — what about hayes? | Hayes怎么样了? |
[08:22] | The drop-off was early, according to the tas armored car supervisoR. | 送钱时间提前了 据TAS装甲汽车公司的主管说 |
[08:25] | The truck arrived at the la brea branch 12 minutes ahead of schedule. | 货车比原定时间 早12分钟到达了La Brea支行 |
[08:29] | Late, maybe, but early, in holiday traffic? | 晚到 有可能 可早到 在节日出行高峰? |
[08:32] | So the truck was early, but they were still waiting for it anyway? | 货车早到了 可他们仍然在等待? |
[08:35] | And the bank’s a good choice because two right turns, | 抢这家银行显然是个明智之选 两个右转 |
[08:38] | and, boom, you’re on the freeway. | 你就上高速公路了 |
[08:40] | I spoke with the gang task force, but there’s nothing. | 我跟反黑特遣队的人谈过 也没有线索 |
[08:44] | Any luck on our getaway van? | 逃逸货车有消息吗? |
[08:46] | Uh, year to date, 12,248 vehicles have been stolen in L.A. | 近一年来 12248辆汽车在洛杉矶被盗 |
[08:51] | Of which 2,472 are vans, of which 961 are chevy vans. | 2472为货车 其中961为雪佛兰货车 |
[08:57] | Did you find the one we’re looking for? | 你找到我们要找到那辆吗? |
[08:59] | No, ma’am. | 没有 长官 |
[08:59] | Well, we can’t rule out the possibility that our victims may have been involved. | 我们不能排除受害人有涉及此案的可能性 |
[09:03] | So we should check out all phone activity between the tas guards, | 我们应该查一下保安们的通话记录 |
[09:06] | all the phone lines at la brea, | 所有La Brea支行的座机记录 |
[09:08] | the personal phones and cellphones of the manager and — | 经理的私人电话及手机的记录 |
[09:10] | chief, we get it — dump the phones. | 头儿 我们了解了 别说电话了 |
[09:13] | Right | 好的 |
[09:13] | Chief, our dead guards seemed like good guys — no priors. | 头儿 死去的两名保安似乎是好人 身家清白 |
[09:16] | Arnie leaves behind a family of five, grandkids. | Arnie撇下了一家五口 还有孙子们 |
[09:19] | Hayes was an only child, lived with his motheR. | Hayes是独子 和母亲同住 |
[09:22] | He wanted to be a real cop, even applied to the academy. | 他想成为一名真正的警察 曾经报考过警校 |
[09:31] | And what about the driver, wesley reed? | 那个司机呢 Wesley Reed? |
[09:33] | Talked to his boss. | 问过他老板了 |
[09:35] | Wesley joined tas about eight months ago. | Wesley 8个月前加入TAS |
[09:37] | He was well-liked. No family. | 人缘不错 没有家人 |
[09:38] | Company insists they don’t hire anyone with a police record, | 银行坚称他们不聘请当过警察的人 |
[09:41] | and they require all applicants to take a polygraph. | 他们要求应征者都经过测谎仪测试 |
[09:44] | And, uh, taylor’s report says that | Taylor的报告说 |
[09:46] | this crew has been hitting all security companies, not just tas. | 这伙人袭击所有的保安公司 不仅是TAS |
[09:51] | If they’re hitting other security companies… | 如果他们袭击其他保安公司… |
[09:54] | the last two jobs have been tas trucks, | 最近两次作案都是袭击 TAS保安公司的车 |
[09:57] | and they pulled in considerably more money on those jobs than the ones they did before. | 他们袭击这家公司时截获的钱 比袭击之前其他公司所获的钱要多很多 |
[10:02] | Their information must be getting betteR. | 看来他们获取的资料越来越有用 |
[10:04] | Add today’s robbery, | 今天的抢劫案 |
[10:05] | and it just isn’t a coincidence anymore. | 不再是巧合了 |
[10:08] | It’s a pattern. | 是一个模式 |
[10:10] | They once were a three-man crew. | 曾经他们是三人团伙 |
[10:13] | Now they’re two. | 现在是两人 |
[10:15] | You know what? | 你们知道吗? |
[10:16] | I’d like to chat with this wesley reed again. | 我要和Wesley Reed再谈谈 |
[10:18] | Um, that might not be so simple. | 呃 可能没那么容易 |
[10:21] | Wesley was sent down to radiology to see if the bullet that grazed him hit a bone. | Wesley被送去照X光 看子弹是否擦到骨头 |
[10:25] | Never showed up. | 人打此就不见了 |
[10:26] | Why not? | 为什么? |
[10:27] | Where’d he go? | 他去哪儿了? |
[10:28] | It’s uncleaR. | 不明 |
[10:30] | Well, where does he live? | 他住哪儿? |
[10:46] | Any sign of anything? | 有什么迹象? |
[10:48] | Negative. | 没有 |
[10:49] | Commander taylor was supposed to post an officer at the hospital. | Taylor本该在医院安排警员看守 |
[10:53] | He says he did, and he says he was sorry. | 他说他安排了 他还说了”不好意思” |
[10:56] | Then he went on to explain how it wasn’t his fault. | 接着他就开始狡辩这不是他的过错 |
[10:59] | Master of the non-apology. | 诸多借口的大师 |
[11:10] | That’s wesley’s apartment. | 那是Wesley的寓所 |
[11:11] | Lieutenant flynn, did you see anyone enter from the rear of the building? | Flynn副队 有人从后门进楼吗? |
[11:14] | Nothing, no. | 没有 |
[11:16] | Let’s make progress. | 行动 |
[11:28] | Police! Freeze! | 警察! 别动! |
[11:29] | He’s going out back! He’s going out back!He’s going out back! | 他从后面逃跑 从后面逃跑 从后面逃跑!! |
[11:44] | Stop!Wesley, son of a bitch. | 别动! Wesley 狗娘养的 |
[11:48] | Stop! Don’t move! | 别动!别动! |
[11:51] | Get on the ground! | 趴下! |
[11:53] | Get on the ground! | 趴下! |
[11:56] | Get on the ground! Hands behind your back! | 趴在地上! 双手放背后! |
[12:01] | Tell the chief we got him. | 告诉头儿 我们逮到他了 |
[12:03] | Let’s go | 我们走 拉他起来 |
[12:05] | Get up******** | 起身 起来 我的手被你弄断了! |
[12:07] | Who the hell are you? | 你们是谁? |
[12:19] | No I.D.Found on the boy, and so far, | 那孩子身上没有身份证 到目前为止 |
[12:21] | he’s only opened his mouth to say that he’s not talking. | 他肯说的唯一一句是 “他不会跟我们谈” |
[12:24] | And as for wesley, his picture’s on every patrolman’s dashboard, | 关于Wesley 所有巡警的仪表盘 上都有他的照片 |
[12:26] | but there’s no sign of him. | 但他依旧毫无踪迹 |
[12:28] | Okay, I do not want a word of this investigation in the papers, | 我不希望在任何报纸 电视 甚至博客上 |
[12:31] | on tv, or in a blog. | 出现有关此案的一个字 |
[12:33] | We cannot let wesley reed know that we are looking for him. | 我们不能让Wesley Reed知道我们在找他 |
[12:36] | Wherever he is, he must have turned off his cellphone and taken the battery out, | 不论他在哪里 他肯定把手机关了 还取下了电池 |
[12:38] | ’cause we’ve been pinging it, and nothing. | 我们每15分钟就在信号网里 探测他 但毫无收获 |
[12:41] | Same with credit-card activity. | 信用卡也没有使用迹象 |
[12:42] | And it turns out wesley boy does have an arrest record. | 事实上Wesley的确有被逮捕前科的 |
[12:45] | Now, tas either missed it, or they just didn’t care. | TAS要么没查到 要么根本不在乎 |
[12:48] | Doesn’t amount to a lot, but, still, | 不算什么重罪 但… |
[12:50] | probation for marijuana possession and one drunk-and-disorderly a couple years back. | 几年前在乔治亚州 因持有大麻及酒后造事被判缓刑 |
[12:55] | Any family? | 有家人吗? |
[12:56] | No. | 没有 |
[12:57] | Does it list known associates? | 有惯犯同伙吗? |
[12:58] | Uh, no. | 也没有 |
[12:59] | – What about the getaway car, the astro van? – No. | – 逃逸车辆呢 雪佛兰货车? – 没有 |
[13:02] | What about the airports? | 机场方面? |
[13:03] | And that is not a yes-or-no question. | 而且这不是用”有或者没有” 来回答的问题 |
[13:05] | Lax, burbank, ontario, long beach — | 洛城莱克斯 伯班克 安大略 长滩 的机场 |
[13:07] | none of them has sold a ticket to a wesley, wes, or W.Reed. | 没有一张票是卖给叫 Wesley Wes或者W.Reed的人 |
[13:10] | So unless he’s got a good fake I.D.– | 除非他有张伪造身份证 |
[13:11] | Or he took a bus or a train. | 或者他坐巴士或者火车呢 |
[13:13] | I was just getting ready to go down to union station. | 我正准备去联合火车站看看 |
[13:16] | Really? When? | 是吗? 几时? |
[13:17] | See you. | 回见 |
[13:18] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[13:19] | Lieutenant provenza, if you could continue checking through those phone records. | Provenza副队 继续查看通话记录 |
[13:23] | Lieutenant flynn, if you could check with the car-rental companies, | Flynn副队 查一查汽车租赁公司 |
[13:25] | and then you can get some help canvassing the bus stations. | 然后你可以调用人手察看巴士站 |
[13:28] | The harder it is to find this wesley reed, | Wesley Reed越难找 |
[13:30] | the more convinced I am that he’s worth looking foR. | 我就越坚信 他值得被追捕 |
[13:33] | Thank you. | 谢谢各位 |
[13:44] | You needed a full S.I.S.Operation for opie? | 你调用突击组的人 就为了抓这个毛小子? |
[13:47] | We were expecting someone a little more… dangerous. | 我们本以为能抓到一个… 更危险的人 |
[13:50] | I’m hoping this boy will lead us to him. | 希望这孩子能帮我们找到他 |
[13:52] | If we had staked the place out a while longer, maybe wesley might have come back. | 我们在那里监视再久些 Wesley可能自己就回来了 |
[13:56] | By “a while longer,” you mean another 11 months? | “再久些” 你是说再11个月? |
[13:59] | Why do you think this kid’s involved? | 为什么觉得这孩子涉及其中? |
[14:00] | Because… he ran. | 因为… 他逃跑 |
[14:09] | Okay. | 好了 |
[14:10] | I told you that I’d sell your house, right? | 我说过我会帮你卖掉房子 是吗? |
[14:11] | Well, gary doesn’t — | Gary从不… |
[14:12] | – gary, please. – Okay. | – Gary别 – 好吧 |
[14:14] | Despite your best attempts to undermine my salesmanship, | 且不谈你对我精湛销售策略 的种种破坏 |
[14:17] | I have managed to persuade brett and geoffrey to make you an offeR. | 我说服了Bret和Jeffrey给你开了个价 |
[14:23] | Can we talk about this later? | 我们能等会再谈么? |
[14:24] | Very short conversation. | 就一小会 |
[14:26] | I tell you the offer, you say “yes.” | 我说了价格 你说”好的” |
[14:28] | $20,000 over the asking price. | 比你们提出的价还高出2万块 |
[14:31] | Short escrow. | 契约履行等待期短 |
[14:32] | The only catch is, they want you to include the baseball pyramid. | 唯一条件是 他们希望你把棒球塔给算进去 |
[14:37] | Fritz’s baseball thingy? | Fritz的棒球收藏? |
[14:38] | I can’t ask you to part with that. | 我怎么能让你跟它们分开呢? |
[14:40] | For $20,000 over asking, I would part with you. | 冲着这额外的2万块 跟你分开都没问题 |
[14:46] | Look, I cannot make a decision right now. | 我现在还不能做决定 |
[14:48] | – I have an interview. – Wait, wait, wait, wait. | – 我还要审讯 – 等等等等 |
[14:50] | You’ve been trying to get an offer like this for three months. | 这三个月以来你一直想 卖出这么个价钱 |
[14:53] | Just think what you can do with 20,000 extra dollars. | 想想额外的2万块可以拿来干什么吧 |
[14:56] | Just wait in my office, please. | 在我办公室等吧 拜托了 |
[14:59] | – Wait…. – Gary, gary, gary. | – 等等…. |
[15:03] | She’s trying to kill me. | 她气死我了 |
[15:05] | Hey, good job just standing there. | 你跟那儿站着 也不管管! |
[15:11] | You all right in here? | 你在这儿还好吗? |
[15:12] | You want something to eat? | 要吃点什么吗? |
[15:14] | No, ma’am. I’m all right. | 不 女士 我不饿 |
[15:19] | Well, well, well. | 哎呀 哎呀 哎呀 |
[15:21] | If I hadn’t seen you running down the streets of los angeles with my own eyes, | 要不是我亲眼见到你 在洛杉矶的街头狂奔 |
[15:25] | I’d swear you were a georgia boy. | 我肯定你是乔治亚的小伙子 |
[15:32] | I’m brenda. | 我是Brenda |
[15:35] | I miss hearing that accent. | 我怀念那口音 |
[15:40] | Say something southern. | 说点南部的事儿 |
[15:43] | Well, uh, what do you want me to say? | 呃…你想让我说什么? |
[15:45] | Oh, I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[15:46] | Something about kudzu or peachtree. | 讲讲野葛或是桃树吧 |
[15:53] | when in rome, do as you done in milledgeville. | “来了罗马市 就当自己在米尔奇维尔那样过日子” |
[15:56] | I don’t know that one, but I like it. | 我没听说过这句话 但我喜欢 |
[15:59] | That’s, uh, it’s flannery o’connoR. | 那是 呃…Flannery O’connor说的 |
[16:02] | The writer? | 那个作家? |
[16:03] | Well, not the nascar driveR. | 反正不是那个赛车手 |
[16:07] | Oh, that’s funny, richard. | 你真幽默 Richard |
[16:09] | Uh, it’s — it’s “grady.” | 事实上我叫Grady |
[16:11] | Right. Sorry. | 对 我很抱歉 |
[16:14] | You remind me of my brother richard. | 你让我想起了我的弟弟Richard |
[16:16] | “Grady.” At least we know his first name is grady. | “Grady” 至少我们知道了 他的名字叫Grady |
[16:18] | It’s not as if I don’t know who flannery o’connor is. | 我知道Flannery O’connor是谁 |
[16:21] | I’m just not that familiar with her work. | 我只是不熟悉她的作品 |
[16:23] | Well, that’s a shame. She’s awesome. | 真遗憾 她写得非常棒 |
[16:25] | You study her in high school? | 你在高中里学过她的文章? |
[16:27] | I went to roswell. | 我上的是Roswell高中 |
[16:28] | Oh, I went to chamblee. | 我上过Chamblee高中 |
[16:32] | “Went”? | 上过? |
[16:33] | I graduated last yeaR. | 我去年毕业了 |
[16:35] | Buzz, find out where that high school is and if he attended. | Buzz 找出这所高中在哪儿 查查他是不是真的上过 |
[16:38] | Yes, siR. | 是 先生 |
[16:39] | What — at 14? | 几岁毕业的? 14岁? |
[16:41] | 15 — I’m almost 16 now. | 15岁…我现在快16岁了 |
[16:44] | Uh, do you spell “chamblee” with an “s-h” or a “c-h”? | 你说”Chamblee”的开头是Sh 还是Ch? |
[16:47] | Who knows? | 鬼知道 |
[16:48] | It’s georgia. | 那可是乔治亚的学校 |
[16:49] | You still got that great accent. | 你仍然留着那口浓重的口音 |
[16:52] | Wes’ accent isn’t as strong as yours. | Wesley的口音没有你重 |
[16:55] | No, he, uh, he moved out here just after our mom died, took some acting classes. | 是的 他在妈妈死后不久就搬出去了 上了些表演课 |
[17:01] | He’s — he’s gonna be in some commercials, maybe. | 他…他可能会演些广告 |
[17:05] | I stayed back home in georgia with my grandma. | 我和祖母一起呆在乔治亚州老家 |
[17:10] | You know, it’s funny. | 说起来很好笑 |
[17:12] | I don’t even notice my accent, but people in los angeles think I sound like a hick. | 我根本没觉得自己有口音 但在洛杉矶 人人都觉得我听起来像乡巴佬 |
[17:17] | I hear you. | 我听出你的口音了 |
[17:18] | Then I flash ’em my badge, and they kind of change their tune. | 当我亮出警徽后 他们都会改变先前的语气 |
[17:23] | I’m a deputy chief, grady, | 我是副局长 Grady |
[17:25] | and I hope to goodness you haven’t done anything wrong. | 但愿你没有做错什么 |
[17:28] | I need to ask you some questions. | 我要问你几个问题 |
[17:35] | We found this in your apartment. | 这些钱是我们在你的公寓里找到的 |
[17:38] | What? | – 你说什么? – 8061美元 |
[17:41] | Where? | 哪儿找到的? |
[17:42] | In your bedroom. | 你的卧室 |
[17:43] | – Is that why you ran, grady? – No, no.That’s not my bedroom. | – 你就是因为这个跑的 是不是? Grady – 不是 那个不是我的卧室 |
[17:45] | I sleep on the pullout. | 我睡的是沙发床 |
[17:46] | So what’s wesley doing with all that cash? | 那么Wesley要这些钱什么用? |
[17:48] | Did your brother do something bad? | 你哥哥有没有做什么坏事? |
[17:49] | No. No, no, no. | 没有 没有 没有 |
[17:50] | That’s probably the money he’s saving up for me to go to college. | 他存这些钱可能是为了供我上大学 |
[17:55] | Do you know two of wesley’s co-workers were shot and killed yesterday? | 你知不知道Wesley的 两个同事昨天被枪杀了? |
[17:58] | He didn’t kill anybody. | 他没有杀死任何人 |
[17:59] | The sooner we talk, the sooner we can ensure his safety, | 你尽早说实话 我们就能尽早确保你哥哥的安全 |
[18:01] | which is what I’m trying to do. | 这就是我在努力做的 |
[18:04] | Do you know where he is? | 你知道他在哪儿吗? |
[18:05] | I don’t know where he went. | 我不知道他去了哪里 |
[18:06] | But he did go somewhere? | 但他肯定去了什么地方 |
[18:09] | I mean, I guess. I don’t know. | 我的意思是 这是我猜的 我不知道 |
[18:11] | So he just abandoned you? | 那么他就这么抛下你一个人走了? |
[18:12] | No. Wes wouldn’T. | 不 他不会的 |
[18:13] | He was — he was scared, okay? | 他很…他很害怕 行了吗? |
[18:15] | Somebody — somebody shot at him, and he was — | 有人…有人朝他开枪 他害怕极了 |
[18:17] | he was scared and called the house and said that he wasn’t safe. | 他打电话给我说他呆在这里不安全 |
[18:20] | That he had to go away until everything calmed down. | 他要离开这儿一直到事情平息下来 |
[18:22] | So even if we had waited outside your apartment for another week, | 那么即使我们在你们家门外 再等上一个礼拜 |
[18:26] | we would not have encountered your brother? | 我们也不会见到你哥哥 是吗? |
[18:28] | No, ma’am. | 是的 女士 |
[18:32] | Did we sley have any friends or people he hung out with who might know where he went? | 有没有Wesley的朋友或是 平时和他在一起的人会知道他去哪儿了? |
[18:37] | Um, I’m not supposed to talk about them. | 我不能谈论他们 |
[18:38] | Why not? | 为什么不行? |
[18:39] | Well, wes said — | Wes说 |
[18:40] | he said that they were fine for him ’cause he knew how to handle them, | 他说自己跟那些人一起没事 因为他知道怎么应付他们 |
[18:44] | but he — he said I should stay cleaR. | 但是他说我不该掺和进来 |
[18:47] | I’m not supposed to talk about them. | 我不能谈论他们 |
[18:48] | Wesley wouldn’t have warned you about them unless he thought they were dangerous. | 如果Wesley不觉得那些人很危险 他也不会来警告你的 |
[18:53] | There are two separate families who are planning funerals right now because of what they did. | 就因为他们的所作所为 现在有两个家庭正在安排葬礼 |
[18:58] | We need to find them before they hurt anyone else, | 我们必须在他们伤害别人前抓住他们 |
[19:01] | before they hurt you. | 在他们伤害你之前 |
[19:04] | These men shot at your brother, and they almost killed him. | 这伙人朝你哥哥开枪 差一点就要杀了他 |
[19:07] | Please, grady, please, tell me their names. | 求你了 Grady 求你了 把他们的名字告诉我 |
[19:16] | Thumps — thumps and R.J. | Thumps…Thumps和R.J. |
[19:19] | That sounds like nicknames. | 听起来像是外号 |
[19:21] | That’s what wes called them. | 我哥哥就是这么叫他们的 |
[19:22] | Do you know their last names? | 你知道他们姓什么吗? |
[19:25] | Do you know where they live? | 你知道他们住在哪儿吗? |
[19:27] | – Did you ever see them? – Maybe. | – 你见过他们吗? – 可能见过 |
[19:30] | Uh, this one time… | 有一次… |
[19:32] | my brother was talking to two people out front. | 我哥哥在门前和两个人在说话 |
[19:35] | There was an argument, and the one, R.J. | 他们发生了争执 叫R.J.的那个人 |
[19:38] | Wesley took his job, and he was pretty mad about it. | Wesley顶了他的工作 他很生气 |
[19:41] | So do you think that thumps and R.J. Are the reason that wesley left town? | 那么你认为Wesley 是因为Thumps和R.J.才离开的? |
[19:44] | Was he afraid of them? | 他怕他们吗? |
[19:45] | I-I don’t know. I guess. | 我不知道 我想是吧 |
[19:46] | Why didn’t you go with him? | 你为什么不和他一起走? |
[19:47] | Why did wesley leave you alone in the apartment if wesley didn’t think it was safe? | 如果Wesley觉得你们的公寓不安全 为什么还要把你一个人留在那儿? |
[19:51] | I wanted to go with him. | 我想和他一起走的 |
[19:52] | I couldn’t afford a ticket back. | 但我买不起回去的机票 |
[19:53] | Ticket back where, grady? | 回去哪里的机票? Grady |
[19:58] | Did wesley go home to atlanta? | Wesley是不是回老家- 亚特兰大? |
[20:05] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[20:07] | You didn’t tell me. | 不是你告诉我的 |
[20:09] | I guessed. | 是我自己猜的 |
[20:11] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[20:16] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[20:25] | Ticktock, brenda. | 时间紧迫 Brenda |
[20:26] | I mean, the offer’s only good for 24 hours. | 这个开价只在24小时内有效 |
[20:28] | Gary, shush! | Gary 闭嘴 |
[20:32] | Look, fritzi, aren’t you just a little bit worried about selling our home before we find a new one? | 听着Fritzi 你难道不担心吗? 我们还没找到住处就把现在的房子卖了 |
[20:38] | Brenda, I haven’t really had a home for over a year, | Brenda 我已经1年多 没有真正意义上的住处了 |
[20:41] | so, no, I am not worried. | 所以我并不担心 |
[20:43] | Not to mention the fact that we can’t afford a new house till we get the money from this one. | 更别说我们只有卖了这房子才有钱买新的 |
[20:47] | – I know a mortgage broker — – gary, shh! | – 我知道一个贷款经纪人 – Gary 闭嘴 |
[20:53] | – You really want to do this? – I really do. | – 你真想这么做吗? – 我真的想 |
[20:56] | Okay. I’ll make you a deal. | 好的 我们做比交易吧 |
[20:58] | I promise to sign that offer right now | 我答应你马上就签合同 |
[21:00] | if you promise that you’ll go with me to atlanta. | 但你得答应和我一起去亚特兰大 |
[21:04] | Well, sure. | 当然可以 |
[21:07] | – When? – Tonight. | – 什么时候? – 今晚 |
[21:10] | You promised. | 你已经答应了 |
[21:31] | Hello, vicky! Did you miss me? | 你好 Vicky! 想我了吗? |
[21:33] | Come here, girl. Yeah, that’s it. | 过来 好女孩 真乖 |
[21:42] | Uh, did you say “vicky”? | 你刚才叫她 “Vicky”? |
[21:44] | Vicky? | |
[21:45] | Vicky — that’s her name. | Vicky 那是她的名字 |
[21:46] | Welcome to our home. | 欢迎来到我们的家 |
[21:48] | It’s even lovelier than brenda described. | 这儿比Brenda描述的还要可爱 |
[21:50] | Well, I’m surprised she remembers what it looks like. | 她还记得这儿的样子真让我惊讶 |
[21:53] | Been so long since she paid us a visit. | 她上一次来已经是很久以前的事儿 |
[21:56] | Well, it can be tough for brenda to pull away from work. | 让她撂下工作很困难 |
[21:59] | Look, I know he belongs with children’s services, | 听着 我知道他该由儿童服务中心来管 |
[22:02] | but the moment we let little grady out of our sight, | 但一旦我们让小Grady离开我们的视线 |
[22:05] | the first thing he’s going to do is tell his brother, wesley, | 他会第一时间跑去告诉他的哥哥Wesley |
[22:08] | that we’re looking for him. | 说我们在找他 |
[22:09] | I hope we didn’t cancel our plans to spend our holiday in florida | 我希望我们取消 去弗罗里达度假的计划 |
[22:13] | just so we can listen to our daughter talk on her cellphone the whole week. | 不是为了整个礼拜 听我们的女儿打电话 |
[22:18] | We’re just happy to have our daughter and our future son-in-law here for a holiday. | 我们很高兴我们的女儿和 未来的女婿能来这儿过节 |
[22:24] | – I can’t wait to show you off. – Okey | – 我等不及要向你炫耀一下 – 好的 |
[22:26] | Well, thank you, willie ray. | 谢谢你 Willie Ray |
[22:31] | Uh, hang on for just one second, sergeant. | 请等一下 警官 |
[22:33] | Um, fritzi, why don’t you take our bags upstairs? | Fritzi 你干嘛不把我们的行李 拿到楼上去呢? |
[22:35] | And then mama can give you the touR. I’m just, uh… | 我妈妈会带你四围看看 我有点事儿… |
[22:39] | “fritzi”? | 她叫你Fritzi? |
[22:45] | “Vicky”? | |
[22:50] | Just do whatever you can to keep in control of that boy. | 尽你所能留住那个男孩 |
[22:53] | Right. Uh, speaking of control, | 好的 呃…说到管理 |
[22:56] | there seems to be some question as to who exactly is in charge, with you being out of town. | 由于你出了城 我们在”谁该负责这个案子”上有些疑问 |
[23:09] | Tell commander taylor and that sawed-off runt detective ross | 告诉Taylor指挥官和 那个发育不全的矮子探长Ross |
[23:12] | to just take a pill and stop blaming us for what happened! | 去吃颗药 别再为发生的事情抱怨了! |
[23:14] | We’re only doing what chief pope told us to do. | Pope局长叫我们怎么做 我们就怎么做 |
[23:17] | And as long as I have a cellphone, I’m in charge. | 还有 只要我有手机 负责人就是我 |
[23:19] | Chief! Chief! | 头儿! 头儿! |
[23:20] | I should mention that you’re on speakerphone, and, uh, you know, | 我该告诉你现在正通过免提通话 |
[23:25] | commander taylor and detective r– uh, ross, are honoring us with a visit. | Taylor指挥官和Ross探长 正有幸来访 |
[23:32] | Happy holidays, gentlemen. | 节日愉快 先生们 |
[23:34] | Give my best to your family, chief. | 帮我向你的家人问好 副局 |
[23:36] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[23:37] | And if you really want to hold onto this kid grady, we can keep him busy. | 如果你真的想留住那个孩子Grady 我们可以给他找点事情做 |
[23:42] | We can put him in a room with some mug shots. | 我们可以把他放在一个房间里 看点案底免冠照 |
[23:44] | Maybe he can I.D. This thumps and R.J. | 或许他可以指认Thumps和R.J. |
[23:47] | That is an excellent idea, commander, | 这个点子妙极了 指挥官 |
[23:49] | but how long do you really think that’s gonna keep children’s services out of our hair? | 这样可以避开儿童服务中心的 纠缠多久? |
[23:52] | Long enough for us to come up with another plan to stall them. | 足够我们想出下一个拖住他们的计划 |
[23:57] | Uh, good. Thank you. | 很好 谢谢 |
[23:58] | And, uh, sergeant gabriel, | Gabriel警佐 |
[24:00] | I’m gonna need wesley reed’s grandmother’s address, please. | 我要Wesley Reed祖母家的地址 谢谢 |
[24:03] | Actually, chief, he’s not there. | 事实上 头儿 他不在那儿 |
[24:04] | He’s not? | 他不在? |
[24:06] | How do you know? | 你怎么知道? |
[24:07] | Um, because he’s in jail. | 呃…因为他在监狱里 |
[24:09] | Apparently he had an outstanding bench warrant back home for a failure to appear on a drunk-and-disorderly charge, | 显然他祖母收到一张关于他 酗酒滋事的逮捕令 |
[24:14] | and his grandmother turned him in to the police the moment he got home. | 所以他一回到家 他祖母就把他交到警察局了 |
[24:21] | Well, I don’t think I’ve seen a home quite so… | 我从没见过一个家这么… |
[24:28] | – festive, mrs. Johnson. – Thank you, fritz. | – 喜庆 Johnson太太 – 谢谢 Fritz |
[24:31] | I always try to make a little extra effort for the holidays. | 我总是乐意在节日期间 弄得更喜庆点 |
[24:36] | Fritzi, we need to go shopping. | Fritzi 我们去买东西 |
[24:37] | – Right now? – Yes. | – 现在? – 是的 |
[24:39] | Well, if we’re going to the mall, I have to change. | 如果你们要去商场 那我得去换身衣服 |
[24:42] | What’s the matter with what you have on? | 你穿的这身哪儿不对了? |
[24:44] | Well, this was for going to the airport. | 这是为了去机场穿的 |
[24:45] | Oh, no, mama, you’re not coming with us. | 妈妈 你不用和我们一起去 |
[24:48] | We’re going shopping for you. | 我们是为你买东西去的 |
[24:49] | They don’t have stores in los angeles? | 洛杉矶难道没有商店吗? |
[24:52] | Why are you wasting our time together at the mall? | 你干嘛要把我们团聚的时间 浪费在商场里? |
[24:55] | Daddy, it was all so last-minute, we thought we’d do our shopping here. | 爸爸 我们临时决定来这儿 所以我们想可以来这儿购物 |
[25:02] | Come on, fritzi. | 走吧 Fritzi |
[25:12] | Oh, um, daddy, can I borrow your car? | 爸爸 我能借你的车用吗? |
[25:27] | Hold on. Hold on. | 等一下 等一下 |
[25:30] | You don’t even have a warrant? | 你连逮捕令都没有? |
[25:32] | Not in hand. | 暂时没有 |
[25:33] | Lieutenant tao is working that out for me right now. | Tao中尉现在正在给我办 |
[25:35] | Shouldn’t you wait until you have it? | 你不该等拿到了再进去? |
[25:37] | Technically, these guys don’t have to give you access to wesley reed without one. | 严格上来说 如果没有逮捕令 这些人不会放你进去见Wesley Reed |
[25:40] | I know that, but I’m from here, | 我知道 但我是这儿的人 |
[25:43] | and I know the local sheriffs departments aren’t as hung up on technicalities | 所以我知道这儿的治安部门 不会如你打交道的 |
[25:46] | as the federal bureaucrats you’re used to dealing with. | 联邦官僚那样拘泥于条条款款 |
[25:49] | They tend to respond to common sense and common courtesy. | 他们会用常理及正常礼仪 来回应我们的 |
[25:52] | And if I were you, I’d keep quiet. | 如果我是你 我就会保持沉默 |
[25:55] | They hear that yankee accent, they might just throw us out. | 他们听了你北方佬口音 说不定会把我们一起赶出去 |
[26:00] | Hello. | 你好 |
[26:02] | I’m deputy chief brenda leigh johnson of the los angeles police department. | 我是洛杉矶警局的副局 |
[26:07] | Well, thank god. | 谢天谢地 |
[26:09] | Fellas, everything’s gonna be okay. | 伙计们 万事即将变好 |
[26:13] | The lapd is here. | 洛杉矶警方驾到 |
[26:15] | I’m sheriff barney fife. | 我是Barney Fife警长 中角色 典型的好人> |
[26:18] | That’s cute. | 你真会开玩笑 |
[26:20] | Anyway, um, sheriff, uh, pritchard, is it? | 言归正传 警长…Pritchard 对吗? |
[26:24] | I’m so sorry to bother you, especially during the holiday season. | 我很抱歉打搅你 特别是在节假日期间 |
[26:28] | Oh, I almost forgot. | 我都忘了 |
[26:32] | Merry christmas. | 圣诞快乐 |
[26:34] | It’s my mama’s peanut brittle. | 这是我妈妈做的花生糖 |
[26:37] | So, you have a gentleman in your lockup by the name of wesley reed. | 那么我你们关押着一个 叫Wesley Reed的年轻人? |
[26:41] | Are you asking or telling? | 这是疑问句还是陈述句 |
[26:42] | Telling, I guess. | 陈述句 我估计 |
[26:44] | I’d really like to talk to him. | 我希望和他谈谈 |
[26:46] | He’s a person of interest in a double homicide… | 他是两起谋杀案的嫌疑人 … |
[26:48] | and armed robbery. | 还有武装抢劫 |
[26:50] | So, can I talk to him, please? | 那么 我能和他谈谈吗? 求你了 |
[26:54] | Sure. Just you show me a badge, an I.D., And a warrant. | 当然可以 只要你给我看 你的警徽 身份证和逮捕令 |
[26:58] | Oh, is that really necessary? | 真有必要这样吗? |
[27:02] | Tell the little lady to come back with a warrant. | 告诉这位女士 拿到逮捕令再来 |
[27:07] | Okay. | 好的 |
[27:08] | May I please speak to the person in charge? | 请问我能和这里的头儿谈谈吗? |
[27:14] | Actually, sweetheart… | 实际上 小甜心… |
[27:18] | you already are. | 你已经和他谈过了 |
[27:19] | Pardon me. | 让我来 |
[27:20] | Sheriff, I’m special agent howard, fbi. | 警长 我是联邦调查局的 特别探员Howard |
[27:25] | Fbi? | 联邦调查局? |
[27:27] | I was just up at that training seminar you guys put on up at quantico. | 我刚刚参加了你们在康缇科 办的培训班 |
[27:31] | Well, why didn’t you say you were fbi? | 你干嘛不早说你是联邦调查局的? |
[27:33] | We usually like to maintain a low profile in these investigations. | 我们在这些调查中通常要保持低调 |
[27:37] | Would you object if i spoke with wesley? | 你不反对我和Wesley谈谈吧? |
[27:39] | – Of course not. – Thank you. | – 当然不 – 谢谢 |
[27:41] | Why don’t you check on your warrant? | 你干嘛不去看看你的逮捕令好了没? |
[27:43] | “Just step aside, little lady, and let the men handle this”? | “靠边站 女士 让男人来处理这事儿?” |
[27:46] | Do you want someone to talk to wesley reed, | 你是想让我和Wesley Reed谈谈 |
[27:48] | or do you want to strike a blow for women everywhere? | 还是想处处为女人争面子? |
[27:52] | Go ahead. | 请便吧 |
[27:56] | – Take a right. – Thank you. | – 向右走 – 谢谢 |
[28:14] | So, you’re wesley reed. | 那么 你就是Wesley Reed |
[28:16] | You know you are single-handedly responsible for ruining my christmas? | 你知道你是毁了 我的圣诞节的罪魁祸首? |
[28:20] | I was all set to spend the holidays quietly — | 我原来打算安安静静的过节 |
[28:22] | just my fianc閑 and me in los angeles, 在洛杉矶 就我和我的未婚妻两个人 | |
[28:25] | but now I find myself here, in a jail cell with you. | 但现在我却发现自己在牢房里 和你这么个家伙在一起 |
[28:29] | I am not on my couch, wesley. | 而不是在我的沙发上 Wesley |
[28:32] | Dude, who are you? | 老兄 你是谁? |
[28:34] | I’m with the fbi. Agent howard. | 我是联邦调查局 特别探员Howard |
[28:37] | Fbi? | 联邦调查局? |
[28:39] | Well, what are you doing here? | 你来这儿干什么? |
[28:41] | “Member fdic.” | “FDIC的成员” |
[28:44] | That sound familiar? | 听起来熟悉吗? |
[28:45] | You ever wonder what that means? | 你从没想过这是什么意思吗? |
[28:47] | No. | 没有 |
[28:48] | “Federal deposit insurance corporation.” | “联邦政府存款保险局” |
[28:51] | And that means, if somebody steals money from a bank, | 意思就是 如果有人从银行偷钱 |
[28:53] | they’re stealing it from the U.S.Government. | 事实上他们在偷美国政府的钱 |
[28:55] | Then it automatically becomes my business. | 这自然是我要处理的事 |
[28:57] | So, let’s talk about the armored-car robbery you were involved with. | 那么 让我们来谈谈你参与的 运钞装甲车抢劫吧 |
[29:03] | I wasn’t involved. | 我没有参与 |
[29:04] | You drove the truck. | 是你开的车 |
[29:05] | Yeah, I drove the truck, but I wasn’t involved, involved. | 是的 是我开的车 但是我没有参与 |
[29:09] | So why are you here, wesley? | 那你怎么会在这儿的? Wesley |
[29:11] | I came home to spend christmas with my — with my grandma. | 我回家和我的…我的祖母一起过圣诞 |
[29:14] | You were so anxious to see her, | 你这么迫切的想要想你的祖母 |
[29:15] | you walked out of a hospital in the middle of medical tests. | 所以检查了一半你就从医院逃出来了 |
[29:17] | I was freaked out, man. | 我吓坏了 伙计 |
[29:18] | I’ve never been shot at before. | 从没有人朝我开过枪 |
[29:20] | I just — I wanted to get out of town. | 我只想…我不想在城里待下去了 |
[29:22] | How’d you get here so fast? | 你是怎么这么快到这儿的? |
[29:24] | Plane. | 乘飞机 |
[29:25] | There’s no record of you on any airlines out of L.A. | 但从洛杉矶飞离的所有乘客记录 里都没有你的名字 |
[29:28] | Drove to vegas, flew from there. | 先开车到拉斯维加斯 从那儿起飞 |
[29:30] | That sounds like the actions of a man running away from something. | 这听起来像是某人为了逃避什么 才采取的行为 |
[29:33] | Sorry, agent howard, but the interview’s oveR. | 抱歉 Howard特别探员 但是会客时间结束了 |
[29:35] | I’m gonna need a few more minutes. | 我还需要几分钟 |
[29:37] | Talk as long as you want to, sir, just not in here. | 到别处去 你们想谈多久谈多久 |
[29:39] | Wesley, someone bailed you out. | Wesley 你被保释了 |
[29:55] | Hi, there, wesley. | 嗨 Wesley |
[29:56] | Remember me? | 还记得我吗? |
[29:57] | What are you doing here? | 你在这儿干什么? |
[29:58] | I’m posting your bail. | 我来交你的保释金 |
[30:02] | Hope you enjoyed your freedom, ’cause you are under arrest. | 希望你好好享受自由 因为你被捕了 |
[30:06] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[30:10] | $8,000 for bail? | 8000块的保释金? |
[30:12] | I only had to put down 10%. | 我只要交10%的押金 |
[30:14] | I know how bail works, brenda, | 我知道保释是怎么回事儿 Brenda |
[30:15] | but if wesley doesn’t make it back for his hearing, you’ll lose the rest. | 但如果Wesley赶不回去参加听证会 你还得出剩下的钱 |
[30:19] | And he has a history of running away. | 而且他向来喜欢逃跑 |
[30:20] | Where are you taking me? | 你们要把我带哪儿去? |
[30:21] | Somewhere where I can ask you a few questions. | 某个我能审问你的地方 |
[30:24] | I’m not talking to you. | 我没在和你说话 |
[30:26] | I didn’t do anything. | 我什么也没做 |
[30:28] | This is total bullshit. | 都是扯淡 |
[30:30] | Watch your language, young man. | 别乱说话 年轻人 |
[30:31] | And if you didn’t do anything, | 如果你什么也没做 |
[30:32] | why did you hightail it back across the country after the robbery? | 你为什么要在抢劫发生后 逃命似的横穿整个国家? |
[30:35] | I already told your fbi boy I don’t know anything. | 我已经告诉了你的FBI男友 我什么也不知道 |
[30:37] | Now I want my phone call. | 现在我要打个电话 |
[30:39] | I-I want to talk to my brotheR. | 我想和我的弟弟说话 |
[30:40] | As soon as you answer my questions. | 你回答完问题我就让你打 |
[30:42] | I’m not answering nothing. | 我什么也不会回答的 |
[30:43] | You got me? Nothing, zip. | 听懂了吗? 我不会开口的! |
[30:45] | I want to talk to my brother! | 我要跟我弟弟说话! |
[30:47] | Not till you answer my questions. | 先回答我的问题 |
[30:48] | Forget it! I got nothing to say! | 拉倒吧! 我没什么好说的! |
[30:50] | Not a word! Nothing!Nada! | 没话说! 什么都没有! |
[30:53] | For someone who has nothing to say, you sure do talk a lot. | 对于一个没什么话说的人来讲 你的话咋那么多呢? |
[30:56] | Why don’t you just settle down? | 你干吗不安静一下? |
[30:57] | Why don’t you just go back to working at hooters? | 你为什么不回去猫头鹰餐厅 当女招待呢? |
[30:59] | Hey, knock it off! | 嘿 收回你的话! |
[31:03] | Sit back! | 给我坐好! |
[31:07] | Put your arms up. | 手抬起来 |
[31:10] | What are you doing? | 你要干什么? |
[31:12] | Grab his legs, fritzi. | 抓住他的腿 Fritzi |
[31:16] | Hey, wesley. | 嘿 Wesley |
[31:25] | This is my daddy’s caR. | 这是我爸爸的车 |
[31:27] | Bitch. | 婊子 |
[31:32] | You do one more thing to irritate me and I’m gonna shoot you! | 你再惹我就拿枪打死你! |
[31:37] | Brenda doesn’t lie. | Brenda从不说谎 |
[31:44] | We were shopping at lenox square, and all of a sudden, | 我们当时正在Lenox广场购物 突然 |
[31:46] | I see this man, who I recognize as a fugitive from los angeles. | 我看到了这个人 我认出了他是洛杉矶来的逃犯 |
[31:50] | We’ve got pictures all over the precinct. | 城里到处张贴着他的照片 |
[31:52] | I wasn’t in lenox square. | 我根本不在Lenox广场 |
[31:54] | Mr. Johnson, I will make sure that | Johnson先生 我向您保证 |
[31:56] | brenda gets this man out of your house first thing in the morning. | Brenda明早的第一件事情 就是把那男人带出这房子 |
[32:01] | Yes, and I will pay for the window. | 是的 我会赔付车窗的钱 |
[32:03] | Daddy, I am so sorry about all of this. | 爸爸 对这一切我十分抱歉 |
[32:05] | There’s no need to apologize, especially when you don’t mean it! | 没必要道歉 特别是在你根本没诚意的时候 |
[32:13] | I’m going to bed. | 我要去睡觉了 |
[32:17] | You two are gonnt siup, watch him. | 你们两个就整夜坐这儿 看着他 |
[32:20] | Young man… | 年轻人… |
[32:21] | try not to murder me in my sleep. | 尽量别在我睡觉时谋杀我 |
[32:34] | Daddy, I really am sorry, but I had no choice. | 爸爸 我真的十分抱歉 但我没有选择 |
[32:37] | I saw him, and I — | 我看见了他 而且我– |
[32:38] | brenda, don’t make things worse by telling stories. | Brenda 越描越黑 |
[32:42] | Now, your mother and i canceled plans to go to st.Augustine, | 我和你妈妈取消了 去圣奥古斯汀的计划 |
[32:47] | where we were gonna meet up with your brothers, | 本来准备去看你的兄弟们 |
[32:50] | your sisters-in-law, all your nieces and nephews. | 你的嫂子 还有你的侄子侄女们 |
[32:54] | You understand? | 你清楚吗? |
[32:55] | Because you said that you were gonna be home for christmas. | 因为你说圣诞节你会回家 |
[32:59] | But i was coming home. | 我是回家了 |
[33:01] | But not to see us. | 但不是来看我们 |
[33:03] | No, you were coming home to find that boy, | 你回家是为了找那个男孩 |
[33:07] | and then you were gonna take him back. | 然后把他带回去 |
[33:10] | You are going back, right? | 你要回去了 对吗? |
[33:15] | I was hoping this visit, you’d want to be here, | 我本来期待你这次来 能乐意呆在这里 |
[33:17] | and not looking to leave as soon as you unzipped your suitcase. | 而不是还没打开行李 就急着要走 |
[33:22] | Oh, daddy, please don’t be mad. | 哦 爸爸 请你不要生气 |
[33:26] | He’s not mad, brenda leigh, just disappointed. | 他没有生气 只是失望 |
[33:30] | Maybe you’ll find out yourself one day — | 也许终有一天你会发现 |
[33:33] | the child who comes home to visit the least is the one you want to see the most. | 最少回家看望的孩子往往 正是你最想见到的那一个 |
[33:39] | We just miss you is all. | 我们只是太想你了 |
[34:09] | Flynn. | |
[34:10] | Get on a plane to atlanta now. | 现在搭飞机去亚特兰大 |
[34:13] | What?A pla– | 什么? 飞– |
[34:14] | – I haven’t even fini– – yes, you have. | 我还没完–不 你完成了 |
[34:16] | I need you on the next flight to atlanta. | 我要你搭下一班飞机到亚特兰大 |
[34:18] | I need you to transport a witness back to los angeles | 我需要你帮我 押送一个证人回洛杉矶 |
[34:21] | ’cause I cannot leave my family. | 因为我不能离开我的家人 |
[34:23] | Tonight? | 今晚? |
[34:24] | I mean, how about tao or gabriel? | 我说 Tao或者Gabriel不行吗? |
[34:27] | Lieutenant, what part of “get on a plane” are you struggling with? | 副队 让你上飞机 有什么困难的地方? |
[34:31] | Lieutenant tao is getting me my warrant. | Tao副队在帮我拿逮捕令 |
[34:34] | Sergeant gabriel is making sure that little grady doesn’t end up in foster care. | Gabriel警佐要确保小Grady 不被儿童服务中心带走 |
[34:38] | You and You and lieutenant provenza have the most experience with extraditions, | 你和Provenza副队押送犯人 最有经验了 |
[34:45] | and I purchased the tickets in your name. | 而且 我买机票写的是你的名字 |
[34:48] | But, chief, I — I-I hurt my wrist. | 但是 头 我-我手腕受伤了 |
[34:51] | Have lieutenant provenza carry the bags. | 让Provenza副队提包 |
[34:54] | Get on that plane now. | 现在就上飞机 |
[35:09] | Business-class tickets? | 商务舱机票? |
[35:10] | It’s the only seats they had available. | 这是唯一有空座的 |
[35:12] | Great | 太好了 |
[35:13] | I’ll run it through lapd expenses. | 我会拿去做为洛杉矶警局公帐报销 |
[35:14] | Getting money back from a bureaucracy isn’t easy, brenda. | 从那些官僚手里拿钱 不是那么容易的 Brenda |
[35:17] | Then I’ll pay us back with our house-sale money. | 那就拿我们卖房子的钱抵上 |
[35:20] | We don’t have that money yet. | 我们都还没拿到那笔钱 |
[35:21] | Will you stop spending it like we do? | 别好像钱已经到手那样 使劲花钱 |
[35:23] | Listen, you and i will fly home with wesley. | 听着 你和我带着Wesley搭飞机回家 |
[35:25] | You call flynn back. | 你打电话叫Flynn回去 |
[35:26] | No, if we leave now, my parents are gonna think that | 不行 如果我们现在离开 我父母一定会认为 |
[35:28] | the only reason I came here was to arrest a fugitive. | 我回来的唯一原因是 为了抓一个逃犯 |
[35:31] | That is the only reason. | 这就是唯一的原因 |
[35:32] | It’s not the only reason! | 这不是! |
[35:35] | Look, flynn and provenza are on their way. | 听着 Flynn和Provenza 已经在路上了 |
[35:38] | We’re gonna stay here for the holiday — | 我们节日就在这里过 |
[35:40] | you and me and mama and daddy — and it’s going to be nice! | 你 我 还有妈妈爸爸– 这将会很棒的! |
[35:43] | Will you two please shut up? | 你们两个能闭嘴吗? |
[35:45] | I’m trying to sleep. | 我还想睡觉 |
[35:47] | Oh, good. You’re awake. | 哦 正好 你醒了 |
[35:49] | That’ll give us some time to chat. | 我们有时间聊会天了 |
[35:53] | You really gonna marry this woman? | 你真的要和这个女人结婚? |
[35:55] | It must be for the money. | 一定是为了钱 |
[35:56] | I guess I could put up with all her crap if I could live in a nice house like this. | 如果我能住在这么漂亮的房子里 我也能忍受她的这么多废话 |
[36:00] | It’s time for you to answer my questions. | 现在该你回答我的问题了 |
[36:03] | You gonna let me talk to my brother? | 你会让我和我弟弟说话? |
[36:04] | I’m sorry. That’s not possible right now. | 对不起 现在不行 |
[36:15] | Oh, this is gonna be a long night. | 哦 这将是个漫漫长夜 |
[36:17] | You get the first shift! | 你值第一班! |
[36:21] | Fine. Move your feet. | 好 把你的脚拿开 |
[36:40] | He’s in my chair! | 他正坐在我的椅子上! |
[36:45] | Better late than neveR. | 晚点总比不来好 |
[36:47] | Come on.Get up. | 来 站起来 |
[36:51] | Lieutenant provenza, lieutenant flynn, welcome to atlanta. | Provenza副队 Flynn副队 欢迎来到亚特兰大 |
[36:56] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[36:56] | I could tell it was your house from a block away, willie ray. | 我在上个街区就认出 这是你的房子了 Willie Ray |
[37:01] | And look at this — | 看看这里– |
[37:03] | looks like something out of a bing crosby christmas special. | 看上去像宾・克罗斯拜的 圣诞特别节目 |
[37:06] | Well, thank you, lieutenant. | 谢谢 副队 |
[37:08] | Let me fix you boys something to eat. | 让我给你们俩准备点吃的 |
[37:10] | No, mama, they’re not hungry, and they’re not staying. | 不 妈妈 他们不饿 他们马上就走 |
[37:12] | They’ve got a taxi waiting outside. | 计程车会在外面等他们 |
[37:14] | No, no, no. | 不不不 |
[37:15] | Where have you two been? | 你们俩去哪了? |
[37:16] | You were supposed to be here two hours ago. | 你们应该两小时前到的 |
[37:18] | We got bumped. Well, I mean, we sort of volunteered. | 我们误机了 事实上 是自愿不登机的 |
[37:20] | How could we not? | 我们怎么能说不呢? |
[37:22] | They were offering free tickets to anyone who would take a later flight. | 他们给乘晚一班飞机的人 提供免费机票 |
[37:25] | – Free tickets with no blackout dates! – And he hasn’t shut up about it since. | – 无失效期的免费机票! – 一路上他就这样喋喋不休 |
[37:28] | Is this our package? | 这是我们的货物吗? |
[37:29] | Yes, it is. | 对 就是 |
[37:30] | Gentlemen, meet wesley reed. | 先生们 见见Wesley Reed |
[37:32] | He’s got a foul mouth, a bad temper, and he likes to kick things. | 他有张臭嘴 坏脾气 而且喜欢乱踢东西 |
[37:36] | – You all have a nice flight. – Bye! | – 你们一路顺风 – 再见! |
[37:51] | Keep your hands in your pockets. | 手就放在口袋里 |
[37:52] | I’ll cuff you when we’re on the plane. | 上了飞机我会给你戴手铐 |
[37:55] | I can’t do this. I can’t fly. | 不行 我不能坐飞机 |
[37:56] | I-I’m gonna freak out. | 我害怕 |
[37:59] | Yeah. Well, you didn’t freak out when you flew here from vegas. | 奇怪你从拉斯维加斯 飞到这里就没有害怕 |
[38:03] | I’m getting dizzy. I can’t get on that airplane. | 我会头晕 我不能上那飞机 |
[38:05] | Don’t worry about it. | 别担心 |
[38:06] | If you start to feel sick, just throw up all over flynn. | 如果你觉得恶心 就吐在Flynn身上 |
[38:10] | I’m not getting on that airplane. | 我不上那飞机 |
[38:12] | Yeah, you are! | 你要上! |
[38:13] | Thank you. Thank you so much. | 谢谢 十分感谢 |
[38:17] | I have a bomb. | 我有个炸弹 |
[38:19] | Yeah, I got a bomb. | 是的 我有个炸弹 |
[38:22] | I have a bomb! | 我有个炸弹! |
[38:23] | Just stay calm! Don’t panic! | 大家冷静! 不要慌张! |
[38:24] | This gentleman is in custody, and he has no bomb! | 这位先生正被扣押 他没有什么炸弹! |
[38:46] | I’m sergeant gabriel. Are you… | 我是Gabriel佐警 你是… |
[38:48] | – I’m with children’s services. – Right. | – 我来自儿童服务中心 – 对 |
[38:50] | I’m here to pick up grady reed. | 我到这儿来接Grady Reed |
[38:51] | Grady. Great, okay. | Grady 很好 好的 |
[38:54] | Uh, well, as soon as we are done with him, | 等我们完成审讯 |
[38:55] | I will personally drive him down to the foster home. | 我会亲自开车送他到赡养家庭 |
[38:58] | Do you have an address? | 你能给我地址吗? |
[38:59] | Sergeant, that’s not how it works. | 佐警 事情不是这样办的 |
[39:01] | He needs to come with us now. | 他现在必须跟我们走 |
[39:03] | She’s right. The kid’s got to go. | 她说的没错 这孩子必须走 |
[39:06] | But you did find a foster home with some protection, right? | 你们选择的赡养家庭是有 防护措施的 对吗? |
[39:09] | Excuse me? | 什么意思? |
[39:10] | They have automatic weapons on hand and someone who’s comfortable using them? | 一个手头有自动手枪 并操起枪来手不抖心不跳的家庭? |
[39:15] | Grady — well, he’s got people looking for him. | Grady — 有些人正在找他 |
[39:19] | Yeah, these, uh, these guys after grady — they’re bad news. | 是的 这些 呃 这些找Grady的人 — 不是好东西 |
[39:22] | They killed two men a couple days ago with uzis. | 几天前他们拿UZIS冲锋枪 杀了两个人 |
[39:25] | And the family needs to make sure that they keep their weapons away from him. | 赡养家庭需要确保他 接触不到武器 |
[39:29] | He’s responsible for breaking one of our lieutenant’s arms. Violent kid. | 他还弄伤了我们一个副队的胳膊 暴力的孩子 |
[39:33] | Oh, my god. | 哦 我的上帝 |
[39:34] | So, I mean, do you have a family that can handle all that without any liability issues? | 所以 我说 你能找到一个肯担负 此重任应付这一切的家庭吗? |
[39:39] | Or I guess we could just hold him in protective custody until you do. | 或者我们可以继续将他拘押看管 直到你们找到合适的家庭 |
[40:02] | We expecting company, willie ray? | 我们有客人吗 Willie Ray? |
[40:04] | No. | 没有 |
[40:06] | Maybe it’s carolers! | 也是是唱颂歌的! |
[40:08] | Come on. Come on. | 来呀 来呀 |
[40:10] | Brenda. | |
[40:12] | Brenda. | |
[40:16] | Come on! | 来吧! |
[40:18] | I love carolers. | 我喜欢颂歌 |
[40:23] | There are no rental cars available in the entire atlanta metropolitan region. | 整个亚特兰大城区 没有一辆能租的汽车 |
[40:27] | There are no vans available. | 也没有能租的货车 |
[40:29] | And even if there were flights available, we wouldn’t be allowed on one | 而且即使有航班 我们也不能搭乘 |
[40:32] | because we’ve just been added to the federal terrorist no-fly list. | 因为我们刚刚被加入了不准 上飞机的联邦恐怖分子名单 |
[40:35] | I’ll be a son of A… | 真活见鬼… |
[40:46] | Daddy, I swear, this wasn’t supposed to happen. | 爸爸 我发誓 我没料到会这样 |
[40:49] | Doesn’t matter if it was or wasn’t supposed to happen. | 料不料到都无所谓了 |
[40:52] | It did happen. | 已经发生了 |
[40:54] | Now what we got to do is get that criminal out of my house and out of my city. | 现在我们要做的就是把那罪犯 弄出我家 弄出我的城市 |
[41:07] | We were gonna drive to florida for christmas, and so it’s all ready. | 我们本来准备开车去佛罗里达 一切都准备好了 |
[41:12] | Isn’t it beautiful? | 很漂亮吧? |
[41:13] | Oh, mama. | 哦 妈妈 |
[41:17] | It’s always been our dream to retire and travel this great country in an R.V. | 我们一直都梦想退休后 可以开着消遣房车到处旅行 |
[41:24] | I can’t say that a fugitive criminal was part of that dream, | 我不能说那个逃犯是 这梦想的一部分 |
[41:28] | but I suppose that now is as good a time as any to get started. | 但我想这应该是个 好的机会开始使用它 |
[41:31] | Oh, we can’t take your R.V. | 哦 我们不能开走你们的房车 |
[41:33] | Well, why not? | 为什么不呢? |
[41:35] | She’s gassed up and ready to go. | 她已经装满了油准备出发 |
[41:37] | Besides that, it’s comfortable. | 而且 它很舒适 |
[41:39] | I don’t think I can drive anything this big. | 我不认为我能驾驶这么大一辆车 |
[41:42] | Don’t worry. I’ll drive. | 别担心 我来开 |
[41:44] | The hell you will. | 去他的你来 |
[41:46] | Only person allowed to drive my R.V. Is… | 唯一有资格开我房车的人是… |
[41:50] | willie ray. | |
[42:02] | Thank you, fritz. | 谢谢你 Fritz |
[42:17] | Are you gonna do anything to help me? | 你到底帮忙不? |
[42:19] | I am helping. | 我在帮忙 |
[42:20] | I’m making sure we have the proper paperwork to take our fugitive across the country. | 我在确认我们有正当文件 可以带那逃犯过州 |
[42:23] | Lieutenant tao… | Tao副队… |
[42:25] | I need an update as to whether I have an arrest warrant for wesley reed | 我需要最新消息 知道能否拿到 Wesley Reed的逮捕令 |
[42:28] | so I don’t face charges of kidnapping when I get home. | 这样我不会回了家 因绑架被起诉 |
[42:31] | And please don’t turn off your cellphone when I’m in a different time zone. | 而且当我在另一个时区时 请不要关掉你的电话 |
[42:34] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[42:36] | Happy holidays. | 节日快乐 |
[42:40] | Okay. I’m here to help. | 好啦 我来帮忙了 |
[42:42] | Never mind. | 算了 |
[42:48] | Oh, mama, that’s nice. | 哦 妈妈 那很漂亮 |
[43:04] | Sit down, please, at the table. | 请坐下 坐桌子那儿 |
[43:16] | Don’t even think about it. | 想都别想 |
[43:18] | These are for five days of jockey shorts, socks, deodorant, razors, toothbrushes. | 这是五天的运动短裤 袜子 除臭剂 剃刀 牙刷的单据 |
[43:23] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[43:25] | And here’s a receipt for these stylish clothes he picked out. | 这是他选的这些”时髦”衣服的收据 |
[43:29] | And you, listen, I’m not gonna handcuff you, okay? | 你 听着 我不会给你戴手铐 好吗? |
[43:33] | ‘Cause this R.V. ‘S gonna be traveling down the highway at about 60 miles an houR. | 因为这辆房车将以60公里时速 行驶在高速公路上 |
[43:37] | So if you jump out, you’ll be doing us all a big favoR. You got it? | 所以如果你跳车 反而帮了 我们大忙 听懂了吗? |
[43:41] | Happy holidays to you, too, asshole. | 你也节日快乐 混蛋 |
[43:46] | Watch your language. | 注意你的用词 |
[43:50] | Water bottles. | 瓶装水 |
[43:51] | – In the fridge. – Check. | – 在冰箱 – 搞掂 |
[43:53] | Vicky? | |
[43:54] | At the neighbor’S. | 在邻居家 |
[43:56] | – Perry como christmas cd. – Check. | – Perry Como的圣诞CD – 就位 |
[44:01] | Now, the key to long-distance travel is organization. | 长途旅行的关键在于组织有序 |
[44:05] | I’ve made a schedule that would allow us to get to L.A.In four days. | 我列了一个计划能使我们 在四天内到达洛杉矶 |
[44:10] | If we adhere strictly to it, | 如果我们严格遵守 |
[44:12] | we should be able to skip most of the rush-hour traffic in the metropolitan areas | 我们将能避开所经过大城市地区 |
[44:17] | that we’ll be traveling through. | 的交通高峰时段 |
[44:18] | Now, since this vehicle only sleeps five, | 由于本车只能睡下5个人 |
[44:21] | we’ll be stopping at several high-class R.V.Motels, | 我们将在一些高级房车 汽车旅馆停驻 |
[44:26] | where lieutenant provenza and lieutenant flynn will, | 在那里Provenza副队和Flynn副队将 |
[44:29] | uh, disembark for the night and get some shut-eye. | 呃 下车去旅馆里 睡一觉好好的休息下 |
[44:34] | Lieutenant provenza, what is the matter with you? | Provenza副队 你是怎么回事? |
[44:36] | I-it’s all this garland stuff up here. | 都是因为头顶这个花环什么的 |
[44:39] | It makes my eyes wateR. | 让我流眼泪 |
[44:40] | He’s allergic to christmas. | 他对圣诞节过敏 |
[44:42] | What a surprise. | 真令人惊讶 |
[44:45] | All right, hold it up and move it out! | 好的 坐稳了 出发! |
[45:24] | Clay,I cannot drive safely if you keep distracting me this way. | Clay 你总是这样分散我的注意力 我就没法安全驾驶 |
[45:28] | Cheese and crackers,willie ray! | 奶酪和饼干 Willie Ray! |
[45:31] | You know only one thing gets me in the holiday spirit. | 你知道这是唯一让我 进入节日状态的东西 |
[45:34] | Well,your perry como cds didn’t just get up and walk away. | 你的Perry Como CD 不会自己跳出来逃走的 |
[45:38] | They’ve got to be here somewhere. | 肯定在什么地方的 |
[45:40] | Why don’t we all sing some carols? | 我们为什么不一起来 唱些圣诞颂歌呢? |
[45:43] | Wouldn’t that be fun? | 那样不是会有趣些吗? |
[45:45] | O come,all ye faithful joyful and triumphant | |
[45:53] | o come ye, | |
[45:55] | o come ye to bethlehem | |
[46:01] | come on,everybody! | 大家一起来! |
[46:03] | Come and behold him born the king of angels | |
[46:11] | there’s not much traffic today. | 今天交通不是很繁忙 |
[46:12] | We’re making awfully good time. | 我们还挺顺利的 |
[46:19] | you know what I keep thinking about? | 你知道我一直在想什么吗? |
[46:21] | That old guard that died. | 死去的那个老警卫 |
[46:23] | What was his name? | 他叫什么名字来着? |
[46:26] | Arnie,I think. | Arnie吧 我想 |
[46:27] | Right.Arnie,arnie,arnie. | 对 Arnie Arnie Arnie |
[46:30] | The one who told wesley to stay inside when his friends were shooting up that armored caR. | 那个当他的朋友正在射击装甲车时 告诉Wesley呆在里面的人 |
[46:36] | Did y’all ever talk? | 你们聊过天吗? |
[46:39] | Arnie was a nice older guy. | Arnie是个很好的老人 |
[46:41] | Had a family that loved him. | 有一个爱着他的家庭 |
[46:46] | Was arnie ever rude to you,wesley? | Arnie曾经对你粗鲁吗 Wesley? |
[46:48] | I want to speak to my brotheR. | 我要跟我的弟弟说话 |
[46:49] | You’re so concerned about your brother’s welfare, | 你这么想你弟弟好 |
[46:51] | why did you run away, | 为什么还要逃跑 |
[46:52] | leave him alone in a city he barely knew thousands of miles from home? | 把他一个人留在一个陌生的 离家几千英里的城市 |
[46:57] | You must have felt you were in danger of some kind. | 你一定是感觉到了 自己陷入了某种危险 |
[46:59] | Please. I’m — | 求你了 我 — |
[47:02] | I’m begging you,okay? | 我乞求你了 好吗? |
[47:04] | Just — just five minutes with him on the phone. | 就 — 就跟他在电话里谈五分钟 |
[47:07] | He’s gonna be freaked out not hearing from me. | 他没收到我的消息一定会很不安的 |
[47:09] | You want to find out what’s going on with grady,you talk to me first. | 如果你想知道Grady现在怎么样 就得先和我谈 |
[47:13] | Wait. | 等等 |
[47:17] | I need to use the toilet. | 我要上厕所 |
[47:20] | Lieutenant. | 副队 |
[47:26] | come on. | 来 |
[47:31] | Far as I go. | 我就在外面看着你呢 |
[47:40] | Hello? | 喂? |
[47:41] | Hello,chief. | 你好 头 |
[47:42] | Am I on speakerphone? | 你用的免提吗? |
[47:44] | No. | 不 |
[47:47] | Oh,good. | 哦 很好 |
[47:48] | Lieutenant tao,do we have our warrant? | Tao副队 我们拿到逮捕令了吗? |
[47:50] | Uh,no,but here’s the good news. | 呃 还没有 但有好消息 |
[47:52] | When wesley reed was charged with possession, | 当Wesley Reed被指控藏毒时 |
[47:54] | he agreed to attend a diversion program as part of his sentencing,but he didn’t finish it. | 作为刑罚的一部分 他同意参加一个 改过计划 但他没有完成 |
[47:57] | As soon as you get him back to california,you can arrest him. | 所以一旦你把他带回加州 就可以逮捕他了 |
[48:00] | I still don’t have the paperwork I need to bring him across state lines. | 我还是没有带他过州际线时 需要的文件 |
[48:06] | Look,no matter what,don’t put me on the phone with chief pope. | 听着 不管怎样 别让我和Pope局长通话 |
[48:09] | If y’all need to call me,just call me from your cellphones. | 你们需要给我打电话时就用手机 |
[48:12] | Any news on the shooters? | 关于射击者有消息吗? |
[48:13] | The shooters. | 射击者 |
[48:15] | Yeah,chief — uh,sorry. | 是的 头 — 呃 对不起 |
[48:18] | As far as known associates,nothing’s come up yet on either nickname grady gave us. | 在警方所知的犯罪同伙里 没有人叫Grady给我们的那几个绰号 |
[48:22] | Tell her about the getaway caR. | 告诉她关于逃跑的车 |
[48:25] | This crew’s three previous robberies — | 这个团伙之前的三次抢劫中 — |
[48:26] | twice they used an astro van,and once a chevy suburban. | 两次用的雪佛兰小货车 一次用Chevy Suburban |
[48:29] | These are not rare vehicles,detective. | 这些都是很普通的车 探长 |
[48:31] | Well,that’s probably why they use them,chief. | 那也许就是他们选择的原因 头 |
[48:33] | Ask her about pope. About pope.*** | 问她关于Pope 关于Pope |
[48:36] | Hold on. Sergeant gabriel wants to talk to you. | 等一下 Gabriel警佐要跟你说话 |
[48:41] | So,uh,what do you want me to tell pope? | 那么 呃 你想让我怎么跟Pope说? |
[48:44] | Well,tell him I’m having extradition problems | 告诉他 我在押送时出了麻烦 |
[48:46] | and I’ll call him when I have some news. | 等我有了新消息我会打电话给他 |
[48:48] | What does grady say? | Grady说了什么没? |
[48:50] | Well,chief,if he knows anything about our shooters other than their nickname, | 头儿 如果除了绰号 他还知道枪手的其它信息 |
[48:53] | he’s not telling. | 他就等于没说 |
[48:54] | Well,where is he now? | 他现在在哪儿? |
[48:56] | In your office. | 你办公室 |
[48:57] | Put him in my house,please,before somebody notices he’s not in foster care. | 趁别人没留意他还没去寄养处 快把他弄我家去 |
[49:00] | And try and get him to talk to you. | 想法让他开口 |
[49:03] | Chief,chief. | 头儿 头儿 |
[49:04] | Let sanchez have a go at him. | 让Sanchez去试着跟他谈 |
[49:09] | Take detective sanchez with you. | 让Sanchez警探跟你一起去 |
[49:12] | – Chief. – Yes? | – 头儿 – 什么事? |
[49:13] | I got water here. I got water here! | 这里有水 这里有水! |
[49:16] | ****Let me call you right back. | 我稍后再打给你 |
[49:18] | Wesley! | |
[49:19] | Wesley,what are you doing in there? | Wesley 你在里面干嘛? |
[49:21] | Open the door this instant! | 马上给我开门! |
[49:23] | He’s breaking the window. | 他想破窗逃跑 |
[49:23] | Clay,I’m pulling off the highway. | Clay 我要下高速公路啦 |
[49:26] | Pull off the first street and park as quick as you can. | 下去后 看到一条街你就 立刻停车 |
[49:29] | Okay. | 好的 |
[49:33] | Son! If you hurt my R.V.,I may just have to kill you! | 孩子! 你要弄坏我的房车 我也许会杀了你! |
[49:37] | Daddy! Daddy,please. | 爸爸! 爸爸 求你了 |
[49:38] | Brenda leigh,no. | Brenda Leigh 不 |
[49:39] | I just replaced that dooR. You can’t kick it in. | 我新换的门 你不能踢 |
[49:42] | I-I’ll unlock it. | 我 我开锁进去 |
[49:43] | Let me go get the key. | 我去拿钥匙 |
[49:45] | Why don’t we just shoot the bastard? | 我们干嘛不给这杂种来一枪? |
[49:46] | Wesley reed,open this door this instant! | Wesley Reed 马上给我开门! |
[49:49] | He’s going out the window,chief. He’s going out that window. | 他要跳窗逃走 头儿 他要爬出那扇窗 |
[50:05] | Get off me! Get off me! | 放开我! 放开我! |
[50:07] | Wesley! | |
[50:21] | So,clay,what’s the good news? | 那么 Clay 你有什么好消息? |
[50:23] | Well,your little friend there not only snapped off the foot paddle, | 你的小朋友不仅仅踩坏了 厕所冲水踏板 |
[50:28] | – he also stuffed his shirt — – my shirt. | – 他还把他的衬衫 – 我的衬衫 |
[50:30] | Whoever’s shirt — so far down the toilet that I have to have my dump valves snaked. | 管是谁的衬衫 他把它塞进马桶 我必需得找人通倾泻阀 |
[50:37] | I’m calling a plumber and have him meet us at the first R.V.Motel we come to. | 我叫了管道工 在下一个房车旅馆碰头 |
[50:41] | I’m so sorry. | 对不起 |
[50:42] | I’ll pay for everything,I promise. | 我保证会赔偿一切 |
[50:43] | You bet you will. | 你最好给我赔出来 |
[50:45] | In the meantime,that head is off limits. | 同时 厕所禁止入内 |
[50:48] | Damn it! | 见鬼! |
[50:49] | Come on,everybody. Get on. | 快点 大家上车 |
[50:50] | Wait — clay,are you telling me we’re gonna go cross-country with no working toilet? | 等等 Clay 你是说我们 没可用的马桶就穿越州际 |
[50:55] | The pioneers who settled this country didn’t have working toilets, | 这个国家的拓荒者就没有马桶用 |
[50:59] | and they didn’t have hundreds of clean rest stops all along the highway. | 他们也没有高速公路 以及沿途的几百个安静的休息站 |
[51:03] | We’ll manage,lieutenant. | 我们能克服的 副队 |
[51:05] | Yes,ma’am. | 是 夫人 |
[51:06] | Come on. | 快走 |
[51:08] | Will you knock it off? | 你能消停会儿不? |
[51:10] | What do you think you’re doing? | 你这是干啥呀?! |
[51:12] | Fritz,would you like to give me a hand,please? | Fritz 帮把手行吗? |
[51:14] | I’m not getting back on that thing. | 我可不回车上去 |
[51:15] | Oh,yeah? | 哦 是吗? |
[51:17] | Hey,help! Help! | 嗨 救命! 救命! |
[51:18] | These people are trying to kidnap me! | 这些人要绑架我! |
[51:21] | Shut up! | 闭嘴! |
[51:21] | Call the police! Help! | 快报警! 救命! |
[51:24] | Fbi,ladies and gentlemen. Fbi. | FBI 女士们先生们 FBI |
[51:26] | Sorry for the interruption. | 抱歉打搅了 |
[51:28] | Listen to me,you delinquent — | 听我说 你这个罪犯… |
[51:30] | I want you to calm down,get out from under this table,and get on that R.V.Now! | 我要你冷静 从桌下钻出来 立刻上那辆房车! |
[51:33] | Not until I talk to my brotheR. | 除非先让我跟我弟弟说话 |
[51:35] | I’m afraid that’s not possible,wesley. | 恐怕这不可能 Wesley |
[51:37] | Why not? Why can’t I speak to him? | 为什么不? 我为什么不能跟他说话? |
[51:38] | I didn’t want to have to tell you this, | 我实在不想告诉你实情 |
[51:40] | but on the day that you left los angeles, | 可你离开洛城那天 |
[51:42] | unidentified assailants broke into the apartment that you share with grady and attacked him. | 身份不明的恶徒闯入你和Grady 共同居住的公寓 袭击了他 |
[51:49] | What are you talking about? | 你说什么呀? |
[51:49] | By the time responding officers arrived on the scene,grady, | 等应案警员抵达现场 Grady |
[51:53] | who had been shot several times at close range with an automatic weapon, | 已被自动武器近距离开了数枪 |
[51:57] | could not be resuscitated. | 已经回天乏术 |
[52:07] | You’re lying. | 你撒谎 |
[52:08] | I wish I were. | 但愿如此 |
[52:13] | Where is he? Where is he right now? | 他在哪儿? 他现在在哪儿? |
[52:17] | He’s at the L.A.Morgue,pending notification of next of kin for funeral — | 洛城停尸房 还未通知近亲下葬 |
[52:21] | I’m his next of kin! | 我是他近亲! |
[52:22] | I am! | 我是! |
[52:24] | I’m his… | 我是他的… |
[52:25] | next of kin. | 近亲 |
[52:26] | I’m sorry about this,wesley. | 我为此感到抱歉 Wesley |
[52:29] | I really am. | 真的 |
[52:32] | No! No! | 不! 不! |
[52:46] | Wesley… | |
[52:49] | don’t think about anything else for a second. | 什么都不要多想 |
[52:51] | Just give me your hand. | 把手给我 |
[53:07] | Come on. | 来 |
[53:29] | Chief… | 头儿… |
[53:30] | chief,I-I don’t know if that was such a good idea. | 头儿 我不知道这一招是否明智 |
[53:33] | If it gets him to talk,it’s an excellent idea,lieutenant. | 能让他开口就是妙计 副队 |
[53:36] | Before you get back on the R.V.I’d like you to call lieutenant tao. | 我要你上房车前给Tao副队挂电话 |
[53:39] | Have him go back to wesley’s apartment | 让他回Wesley的公寓 |
[53:41] | and fake a crime scene depicting grady’s murdeR. | 伪造出Frady遭谋杀的犯罪现场 |
[53:43] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[53:50] | Where the hell is everybody? | 人都哪去了? |
[53:52] | good evening,chief pope. | 晚上好 Pope局长 |
[53:53] | Why are chief johnson and flynn and provenza not back with our suspect? | 为什么Johnson副局 Flynn和Provenza 还没把疑犯押回来? |
[53:57] | Uh,the D.A.Wouldn’t allow payment on an extradition order, | 地方检察官不批引渡令 |
[54:00] | based on wesley’s absence from a diversion program. | 介于Wesley缺席参加改过活动 |
[54:02] | So I faxed chief johnson a waiver which,if the suspect signs it, | 所以我给Johnson副局传真了弃权书 如果疑犯在上面签字 |
[54:07] | it will allow us to — | 我们就可以… |
[54:08] | she expects wesley reed to remand himself into L.A.P.D.Custody | 她希望Wesley Reed回洛城警局自首 |
[54:12] | while we’re investigating him for felony murder? | 就在我们调查他重罪谋杀之时? |
[54:15] | And she needs flynn and provenza to help her accomplish that? | 她要Flynn和Provenza助她 达到目的? |
[54:18] | Um,there –you know,there was an airport problem,and,unfortunately — | 要知道 机场出了点问题 很不幸… |
[54:21] | Are you telling me they are driving the suspect here from atlanta? | 你是说 他们开车把疑犯 从亚特兰大带来? |
[54:27] | You know,they’re almost here –making really good time. | 要知道 他们快到了 开的那叫一个畅通无阻 |
[54:29] | They’re in willcox,arizona. | 他们在亚利桑那的威尔科克斯镇 |
[54:31] | Without a warrant? | 却没有拘捕令? |
[54:34] | Get chief johnson on the phone –now. | 立刻给Johnson副局挂电话 |
[54:39] | Wesley,you haven’t eaten since day before yesterday. | Wesley 打从前天起 你就没吃过东西 |
[54:45] | Okay. | 行了 |
[54:46] | I’ve got lieutenants flynn and provenza all squared away in the motel, | Flynn和Provenza副队 已在汽车旅馆安顿就绪 |
[54:50] | and here’s the receipt. | 这是收据 |
[54:52] | Oh,great. | 哦 好极了 |
[54:53] | If you don’t want the fried chicken, | 如果你不吃炸鸡 |
[54:55] | I’ll bet we could get you a hamburger somewhere. | 我保证能上哪儿给你弄汉堡包吃 |
[54:58] | Hello? | 什么事? |
[54:59] | I’m sorry,chief. It’s her voice mail. | 对不起 局长 是她语音信箱 |
[55:01] | I’ll just leave her a message. | 我就给她留言吧 |
[55:02] | Perhaps she already received the waiver and she’s gonna call to confirm. | 也许她已收到弃权书 会打电话进行知会我们一声 |
[55:05] | I’ve got the waiver in my hand. | 弃权书我拿到了 |
[55:07] | I don’t know how I’m ever gonna get wesley to sign it when he won’t even talk to me. | Wesley不肯跟我说话 我不知道如何劝他签字 |
[55:10] | I do not know. | 我不知道 |
[55:13] | Are you standing right next to pope? | Pope在你旁边吗? |
[55:15] | Uh,hello,chief. | 嗨 局长 |
[55:16] | This is lieutenant tao, | 我是Tao副队 |
[55:18] | – and chief pope would like me to tell you — – give me the phone | – Pope局长想让我告诉你 得 他要自己跟你说 – 给我电话 |
[55:20] | Uh,chief pope will tell you himself. | Pope局长会亲自跟你说 |
[55:22] | Freeze! | 别动! |
[55:28] | Chief johnson,when I put you in charge of this investigation, | Johnson副局 我让你负责这次调查 |
[55:30] | it was to stop a gang that uses automatic weapons from striking another armored car | 是为了阻止一伙持自动武器的匪徒 再度袭击装甲车 |
[55:33] | and killing more people here in L.A. | 在洛城酿成更多血案 |
[55:36] | If you’re not back here by tomorrow afternoon, | 如果你明天下午不回来 |
[55:38] | taylor is taking over the case again. | 这案子就重新归Taylor接管 |
[55:40] | And you better have a-a warrant or extradition papers for wesley, | 你最好有Wesley的逮捕令或引渡文件 |
[55:43] | because I don’t want him getting off on murder charges | 因为我不想让他逃脱谋杀罪名 |
[55:45] | because you don’t have your paperwork in ordeR. | 因为你的文书工作要是不到位 |
[55:48] | Unfreeze. | 可以动了 |
[55:54] | Look,daddy,we’re gonna have to get back to los angeles by late tomorrow afternoon. | 爸爸 明天傍晚前我们得回到洛杉矶 |
[55:59] | That means we’re all gonna have to leave really,really early. | 也就是说我们一大清早就得上路 |
[56:02] | I’m — I’m so sorry. | 我…我很抱歉 |
[56:03] | You know,if you don’t mind me sticking my nose in, | 要知道 别嫌我多管闲事 |
[56:06] | I’ve been thinking about the problem you and your mother have been having, | 我一直在想你们母女俩的问题 |
[56:10] | and I’ve come up with a two-bird,one-stone solution. | 我有个一石二鸟之计 |
[56:16] | Over 21? | 21年老酒? |
[56:21] | Wesley,you know what? | Wesley 你知道吗? |
[56:23] | I think you’re still in a little bit of shock, | 我觉得你还没缓过神来 |
[56:27] | And what you may need to get your appetite back is a good,stiff drink…or two. | 也许喝上一两杯 烈性美酒能让你有胃口 |
[56:36] | Do you take it on the rocks or straight up,son? | 加冰还是不加冰 孩子? |
[56:39] | You got any coke? | 有可乐吗? |
[56:40] | Coke? | 可乐? |
[56:41] | Son,that’s premium bourbon. | 孩子 这可是高级波旁酒 |
[56:43] | You don’t put soda in that. | 不加苏打水喝的 |
[56:45] | I drink it with coke. | 我喜欢混着可乐喝 |
[56:46] | Daddy,get the coke. | 爸爸 上可乐 |
[56:52] | Doesn’t seem right,though. | 就是这么喝不对劲啊 |
[56:53] | You know,wesley has a drug and alcohol problem. | 要知道 Wesley吸毒和酗酒 |
[56:56] | And his friends are killing people with uzis. | 他朋友则扛着冲锋枪大开杀戒 |
[56:58] | Would you rather see wesley hung over or more dead guards on the news? | 你是想看到Wesley宿醉 还是新闻报道更多保安殉职? |
[57:03] | Pick your poison. | 你来选吧 |
[57:04] | Well,the kid’s going into lifetime rehab,anyway. | 反正这孩子下辈子都要 戒这个戒那个 |
[57:15] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[57:26] | Second drink comes when your dinner plate is half empty. | 先吃掉盘里一半 再给你第二杯 |
[57:39] | So,you told us a few days ago that your brother’s friend R.J. | 几天前你说你哥哥的朋友R.J |
[57:42] | Was irritated when wesley got hired by tas,right? | 知道Wesley被Tas雇佣后很恼怒 对吗? |
[57:45] | Y-yeah. Uh…he didn’t think it was faiR. | 是的 他认为这样不公平 |
[57:49] | So I went through all the employment applications to tas from the same time your brother was hired, | 我查看了你哥哥被录用期间 寄给Tas的求职信 |
[57:55] | and I found a guy named randall jackson gibson. | 发现有位Randall Jackson Gibson |
[57:59] | Now,tas turned randall down after speaking with a previous employer — | Tas在跟Randall的前雇主- 一个二手车行的小老板谈过后 |
[58:03] | the owner of a used-car dealership — | 就回绝了他 |
[58:05] | and he said that while randall was working for him, | 他说Randall为他工作期间 |
[58:07] | everal of his vehicles went missing,including an astro van. | 所有车都不翼而飞 包括一辆雪佛兰小货车 |
[58:11] | That’s one of the getaway vehicles the gang who shot at your brother uses. | 枪击你哥哥的那伙匪徒 就是开这辆车逃走的 |
[58:15] | So you got to look at these photos. Okay? | 所以你得看照片 行吗? |
[58:18] | If you could identify R.J.For us — | 如果你能为我们指认R.J |
[58:20] | w-what about thumps? | 那Thumps呢? |
[58:23] | They roll together — R.J.And thumps. | 他们一起行凶的 R.J和Thumps |
[58:25] | Look,grady,grady. | 听着 Grady Grady |
[58:27] | These guys are going to kill your brotheR. And if we let you go,guess what. | 这些人要杀死你哥哥 如果我们放你走 猜会怎么着 |
[58:31] | They’re gonna be waiting for you. | 他们会等着取你的命 |
[58:33] | So here’s the deal — I got a bunch of photos here,and one of these is R.J. | 这么办吧 我这有很多照片 其中一个是R.J |
[58:37] | So you need to pick him out right now! | 你立刻把他给我找出来! |
[58:40] | Or I am going to drive you to family services, | 否则我会开车送你去 寄养家庭服务中心 |
[58:42] | where they will place you in foster care — and bang! | 他们会送你去寄养 然后就会砰! |
[58:46] | We’ll send flowers to your funeral. | 我们会捧着鲜花参加你的葬礼 |
[58:50] | You — you said — you saidI was a material witness. | 你 你说 你说我是重要证人 |
[58:53] | You said that I had to be protected. | 你说我得受到保护 |
[58:54] | Yeah,well,you’re not a witness if you did not see anything! | 是的 如果你什么都没看到 就算不上证人! |
[58:58] | So if you cannot identify R.J.,We got no reason to protect you! | 所以如果你不能指认R.J 我们就没理由保护你! |
[59:07] | You swear this helps my brother? | 你发誓这会帮到我哥哥? |
[59:11] | On your honor? | 以你名誉担保? |
[59:16] | On my honoR. | 以我名誉担保 |
[59:21] | 4. | 4号 |
[59:23] | Now,are you sure? | 你肯定吗? |
[59:24] | It’s 4. | 是4号 |
[59:28] | We went to this guy’s apartment. | 我们去他的公寓 |
[59:30] | He wasn’t there — no forwarding address. | 他不在 没有信件转发地址 |
[59:33] | So I’ve picked him out,and you can’t even find him? | 这么说我把他找出来了 可你们根本找不到他? |
[59:35] | Trust me — I’ll find him. | 相信我 会找到他的 |
[59:37] | On my honoR. | 以我名誉担保 |
[59:45] | hey | 嘿 |
[59:49] | How about a roadie? | 来杯酒怎么样? |
[59:52] | Hey. | 嗨 |
[59:54] | Brenda? | |
[59:56] | On one condition. | 有一个条件 |
[59:58] | I need to get some fresh aiR. | 我得呼吸点新鲜空气 |
[1:00:07] | What’s his problem? | 他哪里不高兴了? |
[1:00:09] | Just a little tired,I guess. | 大概有点疲倦了吧 |
[1:00:12] | So,you want that drink or not? | 那么 想不想喝? |
[1:00:13] | Yeah. | 好吧 |
[1:00:17] | I need you to look at a picture first. | 我要你先看张照片 |
[1:00:21] | A witness identified this man as one of the two people | 一个目击证人认出他是 |
[1:00:23] | fleeing from your apartment on the night thatgrady was murdered. | Grady被杀当晚逃离你家的两个人之一 |
[1:00:27] | Randall jackson gibson. | |
[1:00:35] | Wesley,I need you to help me find the guys who murdered your brotheR. | Wesley 我要你帮我 找到杀你弟弟的凶手 |
[1:00:39] | And you can help me. | 你能帮我 |
[1:00:42] | I know it. | 我知道 |
[1:00:45] | No one was supposed to get hurt. | 不该有人受伤的 |
[1:00:46] | They — they promised. | 他们…他们答应过 |
[1:00:50] | They were just — | 他们只是 |
[1:00:52] | just supposed to shoot across my windshield. | 该射穿我的挡风玻璃 |
[1:00:55] | But then I…saw arnie get hit. | 可之后我…就看到Arnie中弹 |
[1:00:59] | And I saw him fall,and I,uh… | 我看到他倒下去 我… |
[1:01:07] | you got out of the caR. You broke with the plan. | 你下了车 你破坏了原计划 |
[1:01:11] | I yelled at them to stop it. | 我朝他们大喊 让他们住手 |
[1:01:14] | And then they fired at me. | 接着他们朝我开枪 |
[1:01:16] | I-I didn’t know what to do. | 我 我不知道该怎么办 |
[1:01:20] | I was so…scared that I left grady behind. | 我害怕得很 不顾Grady就逃走了 |
[1:01:26] | I left him behind ’cause I was too scared to go home. | 我把他一个人留下 因为太害怕 我不敢回家 |
[1:01:31] | I ran out on my little brotheR. I ran out on him. | 我弃我的弟弟于不顾 我弃他于不顾 |
[1:01:35] | I ran out on him. | 我弃他于不顾 |
[1:01:47] | So…randall jackson is your friend. | 这么说…Randall Jackson是你朋友 |
[1:01:53] | And — and the other guy? | 那…另一个人呢? |
[1:02:00] | Thumps. | |
[1:02:03] | Jimmy grissom. | |
[1:02:05] | He and R.J. Are meth heads. | 他跟R.J都是抽镁砂酮的 |
[1:02:06] | I stopped using when — … | 我戒毒了 当… |
[1:02:09] | When I got grady. | 当我把Grady带回身边 |
[1:02:12] | I went to atlanta and took him to L.A. | 我把他从亚特兰大接到洛杉矶 |
[1:02:14] | ‘Cause my stupid grandmother… | 因为我那愚蠢的奶奶… |
[1:02:20] | you know how lucky you are? Huh? | 你知道自己多幸运吗? |
[1:02:24] | – Do you have any idea? – Lucky? | – 你知道吗? – 幸运? |
[1:02:28] | You think everyone grows up in a family with a mom and a dad who can take care of ’em? | 你以为所有人都在父母的呵护下成长? |
[1:02:33] | ‘Cause they don’T. | 因为并非如此 |
[1:02:35] | Well,my daddy — he dropped me and grady off at gran’s when I was 9, | 我9岁时 爸爸把我跟Grady扔在奶奶家 |
[1:02:40] | and he never came back. | 一去不复返 |
[1:02:42] | And my mother was an addict,who finally O.D.’D last yeaR. | 我妈妈是瘾君子 去年用毒过量死了 |
[1:02:47] | So I took grady from gran because someone had to look after him. | 所以我把Grady从奶奶家带走 总得有人照顾他 |
[1:02:55] | Why did they have to hurt him? Why? | 他们为什么要伤害他? 为什么? |
[1:02:58] | Maybe they were mad at you ’cause you ran away. | 也许因为你逃跑而怒了 |
[1:03:01] | Y’all were supposed to be partners. | 你们本该是同伙 |
[1:03:03] | You even joined tas so you could find out where the big hauls were. | 你甚至进Tas公司 好发现哪儿能捞大笔钱 |
[1:03:08] | Isn’t that right? | 对吗? |
[1:03:10] | You know what? | 你知道吗? |
[1:03:14] | I liked it there. | 我喜欢那儿 |
[1:03:18] | Arnie — He was my friend. | Arnie是我朋友 |
[1:03:22] | He used to have us over for dinneR. Then,um… | 他以前常请我们过去吃饭… |
[1:03:28] | hayes took me and grady to a professional baseball game. | Hayes带我和Grady去看职业棒球赛 |
[1:03:32] | Dodgers. | 道奇队 |
[1:03:34] | And they had fireworks. | 那天的烟花很灿烂 |
[1:03:36] | And grady said it was the best night of… | Grady说那是最美妙的一晚… |
[1:03:46] | where are R.J…and thumps? | R.J…和Thumps在哪儿? |
[1:03:52] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[1:03:54] | You were in contact with them. | 你跟他们有联系 |
[1:03:55] | Not once I got the job with tas. | 我去Tas工作后就没联系过 |
[1:03:59] | Well,uh…they used to send me –what is it? | 他们以前会寄给我…什么来着? |
[1:04:03] | A disposable phone in the mail and call me, | 寄给我一次性手机 然后打给我 |
[1:04:06] | and I gave them route information. | 我把运钞车的路线告诉他们 |
[1:04:08] | When I was done with it,I threw the phone away. | 说完我就把电话扔了 |
[1:04:12] | We weren’t even supposed to meet up till our next job. | 我们该到下一次行动时再碰头 |
[1:04:15] | There’s gonna be another robbery? | 还有一次抢劫? |
[1:04:16] | Christmas eve. | 圣诞前夜 |
[1:04:18] | Where? | 哪里? |
[1:04:22] | I could find out where. | 我能找出地点 |
[1:04:24] | I know R.J.’S girlfriend –not her name,but her face. | 我知道R.J的女朋友 不知道她名字 可知道她长相 |
[1:04:28] | And I know where she hangs out. | 我知道她常在哪里出没 |
[1:04:32] | All right,wesley. | 好吧 Wesley |
[1:04:34] | In order to set up a deal for you with the D.A. | 为了安排你跟地方检察官 申请减轻刑罚 |
[1:04:38] | I’m gonna need you to sign this extradition waiveR. | 我要你在这份引渡弃权书上签字 |
[1:04:42] | And then you can help us find R.J.And thumps, | 然后你就能帮我们找到R.J和Thumps |
[1:04:45] | and maybe some good will come out of all this. | 也许这事儿最终能有所善终 |
[1:04:48] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[1:04:52] | Like maybe they get their heads blown off. | 也许他们会被轰掉脑袋 |
[1:05:04] | Thank you,wesley. | 谢谢 Wesley |
[1:05:07] | – You know,when all this is over– – it’s over already,brenda. | – 要知道 等这事结束 – 已经结束了 Brenda |
[1:05:12] | It was over the day before yesterday. | 前天就结束了 |
[1:05:24] | No,thanks. | 不了 谢谢 |
[1:05:27] | It’s not helping anymore. | 喝了也不再有用 |
[1:05:44] | Welcome back,chief. | 欢迎回来 头儿 |
[1:05:45] | Hey,chief. | 嗨 头儿 |
[1:05:46] | Detective,lieutenant. | 探长 副队 |
[1:05:48] | Are your parents with you? | 你父母和你在一起吗? |
[1:05:49] | Uh,they are just about to park the R.V. | 他们大约在25分钟后 |
[1:05:52] | In front of my house in about 25 minutes. | 把房车停在我家门口 |
[1:05:54] | What’s happening here? | 这里进行得如何? |
[1:05:55] | Robbery/homicide division is still staking out likely target banks | 根据Wesley提供的预定路线 抢劫/凶杀科还在 |
[1:05:58] | based on wesley’s scheduled route. | 监视所有可能成为目标的银行 |
[1:06:00] | And we cued up the crime-scene video you asked foR. | 我们应你要求剪辑了 犯罪现场录像 |
[1:06:03] | Wonderful. Thank you. | 棒极了 谢谢 |
[1:06:05] | Okay,wesley. | 好了 Wesley |
[1:06:07] | Come on. | 过来 |
[1:06:08] | There’s something you need to see. | 有些东西你得看看 |
[1:06:12] | Do you have a deputy D.A.Coming in and a lawyer for wesley? | 检察官和给Wesley的律师都在是吧? |
[1:06:14] | They’re in an interview room together, | 他们待在另一间审讯室里 |
[1:06:16] | and chief pope wants to see you upstairs as soon as you’re done. | Pope局长要你搞完这个就去见他 |
[1:06:20] | Okay. | 好 |
[1:06:20] | Chief. | 头 |
[1:06:22] | You got the boy’s confession. | 他已经招供了 |
[1:06:23] | I-I think he would be even more cooperative if he knew that his little brother was alive. | 我想他知道弟弟还活着会更合作的 |
[1:06:29] | That’s a gamble,lieutenant. | 这是场赌博 队长 |
[1:06:35] | Okay,wesley. | 好吧 Wesley |
[1:06:37] | You really want to see this? | 你真的想看? |
[1:06:43] | Okay,buzz. | 好 Buzz |
[1:06:49] | Buzz. | |
[1:06:51] | In here. | 在这儿 |
[1:06:56] | You have to identify yourself for the court. | 你得向法庭表明自己的身份 |
[1:06:58] | Oh,sorry. | 噢 抱歉 |
[1:06:59] | Hello. | 你好 |
[1:07:00] | Lieutenant michael tao,priority homicide. | 我是重案组的Michael Tao副队长 |
[1:07:02] | We believe the struggle began in here | 我们相信 缠斗是从这里开始的 |
[1:07:04] | when the assailants discovered our victim hiding underneath this bed. | 杀手发现受害人藏在这张床下 |
[1:07:08] | We also feel that when the information was extracted, | 分析完现场信息之后我们还认为 |
[1:07:12] | someone or somebody took something out of here. | 有人从这里拿走了什么东西 |
[1:07:16] | Go to julio — uh,detective sanchez. | 接下来是Julio Sanchez警探 |
[1:07:20] | Detective julio sanchez. | 我是Julio Sanchez警探 |
[1:07:22] | We think this blood came from our victim’s scalp when his head struck the wall here. | 我们认为这块血迹 是受害人的头撞到墙留下的 |
[1:07:26] | The victim suffered multiple gunshot wounds here,here,and here. | 受害人被多次枪击 这里 这里和这里 |
[1:07:31] | Contusions,lacerations,and abrasions. | 青紫 裂痕和擦伤 |
[1:07:34] | The victim was found duct-taped to this chaiR. | 受害人被绑在这张椅子上 |
[1:07:39] | Get that side. | 拍这一边 |
[1:07:42] | For now,that’s it,buzz. | 暂时就到这里 Buzz |
[1:07:44] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[1:07:54] | What do you want me to do? | 你想要我干嘛? |
[1:07:56] | Last night,wesley reed signed a waiver | 昨晚Wesley Reed签了弃权书 |
[1:07:58] | allowing us to transfer him from georgia to the custody of the L.A.P.D. | 允许我们把他从佐治亚州转移到 洛杉矶警局监控下 |
[1:08:03] | He’s been read his rights in front of a public defender, | 我们在公共辩护人面前宣读了他的权利 |
[1:08:05] | repeated his confession, | 重复了他的认罪书 |
[1:08:06] | and made a deal with the D.A.To turn state’s evidence against our shooters. | 跟检察官达成协议 把证据交出来指控枪手 |
[1:08:12] | In return for leniency,wesley’s agreed to wear a wire and a camera | 作为回报Wesley同意戴上窃听器和摄像头 |
[1:08:16] | and make an attempt to locate randall jackson gibson,A.K.A.R.J. | 争取确定Randall Jackson Gibson即R.J |
[1:08:19] | And james grissom,A.K.A.Thumps, | 和James Grissom即Thumps的藏身地 |
[1:08:22] | before their next robbery,which he believes will happen sometime tomorrow. | 以避免他们的下一场抢劫 他相信他们会在明天某一时刻行动 |
[1:08:26] | Great work. | 干得漂亮 |
[1:08:27] | You got a confession,and now we have everything we need to put these other two guys away once we find them. | 他认了罪 抓到他们后 完全够证据定罪 |
[1:08:32] | I have S.I.S.Units coordinating with robbery/homicide all along wesley’s route. | 特别调查组也会配合劫案命案组 一路上跟踪监视Wesley |
[1:08:38] | Of course,the armored cars won’t have any cash on them, | 当然运钞车上不会有现金 |
[1:08:40] | and they’ll be covered by nearly an entire division of police officers. | 而是几乎整个分局的警力 |
[1:08:44] | In order to enlist his cooperation, | 为了让他合作 |
[1:08:46] | I told wesley that R.J. And thumps murdered his little brotheR. | 我告诉Wesley R.J.和Thumps杀了他弟弟 |
[1:08:49] | So I feel responsible for — | 所以我觉得有责任 |
[1:08:50] | sending wesley back out on the street is a condition of his agreement with the D.A. | 把Wesley放出去是他跟检察官达成的协议 |
[1:08:54] | So…it’s not your problem. | 所以 你不用担心 |
[1:08:56] | Set up the wire on wesley,turn him over to commander taylor and detective ross, | 给Wesley装好窃听器 把他交给Taylor队长和Ross警探 |
[1:09:00] | and enjoy what’s left of your holiday while they mop up. | 然后继续享受你被打断的假期 |
[1:09:03] | And so,afterward,you’ll let wesley and grady meet for an hour on christmas day? | 之后会让Wesley在圣诞节和Grady见面吗? |
[1:09:09] | Look,wesley made a deal. | Wesley是和检察官达成了协议 |
[1:09:11] | But if he hadn’t turned state’s evidence, | 但如果他没有把证据交出来 |
[1:09:12] | he’d be looking at the death penalty,which I think he deserves. | 等着他的是死刑 我看那是他罪有应得 |
[1:09:15] | Please don’t tell me you’re feeling some sort of misplaced holiday compassion here, | 别告诉我你现在有点同情心过剩 |
[1:09:20] | because,to me,this kid’s a killeR. | 因为我觉得这孩子就是个杀人犯 |
[1:09:22] | And I treated him like one. | 就该被当成杀人犯对待 |
[1:09:23] | But for the sake of his little brother,I think — | 但为他弟弟着想 我觉得 |
[1:09:26] | I,uh,see no problem with a christmas visit,chief. | 我觉得圣诞会面完全没问题 头 |
[1:09:30] | Well,if you want to bring a teenage boy to county jail on christmas day,okay. | 如果你想圣诞带那小孩去郡监狱 没问题 |
[1:09:35] | Thank you,commandeR. | 谢谢你 队长 |
[1:09:37] | W-wait a minute,chief. | 等等 头 |
[1:09:39] | Uh,we spent days with wesley. | 我们跟Wesley一块儿待了好几天 |
[1:09:41] | I mean,we’ve established a relationship with him. | 我是说 我们和他也有点感情了 |
[1:09:43] | I don’t think it’s a good idea to hand him off to a — | 我觉得这不是个好主意 把他拱手送给 — |
[1:09:45] | excuse me,lieutenant. Chief pope is right. | 抱歉 队长 Pope局长说得对 |
[1:09:47] | This is a tactical operation now,for which S.I.S. | 现在这是个战术性行动了 |
[1:09:50] | And robbery/homicide are much more suited than we are. | 特别行动组和劫案命案组比我们更在行 |
[1:09:53] | Excuse us,gentlemen. | 我先走了 先生们 |
[1:10:00] | Well,that was…a lot easier than I thought it would be. | 可比我想象的容易多了 |
[1:10:04] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[1:10:05] | I wonder why. | 我想知道为什么 |
[1:10:26] | okay. | 好 |
[1:10:29] | That wire’s not a homing device. | 窃听设备可不怎么好用 |
[1:10:31] | You don’t let detective ross know where you are,he’ll lose you. | 你不告诉Ross警探你在哪儿 他就找不到你 |
[1:10:35] | If you think you’re about to get in trouble, | 如果你觉得自己有麻烦 |
[1:10:36] | just tell me where you are — I’ll come running. | 告诉我你在哪里 我会马上赶到 |
[1:10:39] | Otherwise,I’m gonna try to stay about half a mile away. | 我会跟你保持半英距离 |
[1:10:41] | We don’t want to make your friends nervous. | 以免吓着你的朋友们 |
[1:10:42] | The video camera’s in this button. | 摄像头在这颗纽扣里 |
[1:10:44] | It doesn’t broadcast live. | 并不是实时传输画面 |
[1:10:46] | We download it when you give it back to us. | 等你回来后我们才能下载 |
[1:10:48] | Which means I got no picture of what’s going on,so keep talking. | 就是说我看不到任何画面 所以记住要一直讲话 |
[1:10:52] | Let me do a sound check. | 让我试试声音效果 |
[1:11:03] | Where’s brenda? | Brenda在哪儿? |
[1:11:05] | She’s not participating in this phase of the investigation. | 她不参与这一阶段的行动 |
[1:11:08] | But isn’t she even gonna come in and say goodbye? | 但她连进来说声再见也省了? |
[1:11:10] | Look,it doesn’t matteR. You’re only gonna be out on the street until tomorrow. | 那不重要 你只要在外面待到明天 |
[1:11:13] | Then you’re gonna return here and turn yourself in. | 然后你就得回来自首 |
[1:11:17] | You can see her then. | 那时候你就能见到她了 |
[1:11:18] | Okay. | 好 |
[1:11:21] | Well,tell her I said “so long.” | 嗯 帮我跟她问好 |
[1:11:24] | All right. | 没问题 |
[1:11:25] | Let me get our end of things. I’ll be right back. | 我去处理一下那边的事情 马上回来 |
[1:11:38] | Anything else? | 还有事儿吗? |
[1:11:39] | Uh,no. Thank you. | 嗯 没了 谢谢 |
[1:11:40] | Uh,just,uh…just try to make sure he doesn’t get hurt. | 尽量保证他的安全 |
[1:11:44] | – Do my best. – Thank you. | – 我会尽力 – 谢谢 |
[1:11:55] | Just in case we miss each other… | 还是要跟你说一声 |
[1:11:59] | merry christmas,lieutenant. | 圣诞快乐 队长 |
[1:12:04] | For real. | 真心的 |
[1:12:06] | Yeah? | 是吗? |
[1:12:08] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[1:12:09] | Merry christmas. | 圣诞快乐 |
[1:12:10] | And remember this,wesley — | 记住 Wesley |
[1:12:12] | you run off,this whole deal goes away, | 你要是跑了 整个协议就取消 |
[1:12:14] | and then you’re gonna be facing two charges of felony murder in the first degree. | 你将面临两起一级谋杀的指控 |
[1:12:21] | You got it? | 明白吗? |
[1:12:27] | All right. Let’s go. | 好 走吧 |
[1:12:41] | We have the transmitters embedded in his shoes? | 在他鞋里放好追踪仪了? |
[1:12:43] | Yes,but I don’t want to oversell it,chief. | 是的 但我不太相信它能起作用 头 |
[1:12:44] | We have longitude and latitude and about a 100-yard radius in which to track him, | 有了经度和维度 就能在一百码范围内追踪他 |
[1:12:48] | but precise,it is not. | 但说到准确性 它不太可靠 |
[1:12:51] | Well,it’s in taylor’s hands now. | 反正现在该Taylor烦恼了 |
[1:12:54] | And if the commander drops the ball,we’ve got another chance to pick it up. | 要是队长弄丢了他 我们就有机会了 |
[1:13:12] | Hi,sergeant. | 嗨 警官 |
[1:13:18] | welcome back,chief. | 欢迎回来 头 |
[1:13:20] | Where is everybody? | 大家都去哪儿了? |
[1:13:23] | Fritz went to bed,your father’s asleep in the R.V. | Fritz睡了 你爸睡在休闲车里了 |
[1:13:26] | And sergeant gabriel had to watch over grady here. | Gabriel警官得看着Grady |
[1:13:30] | Who your father and i were very surprised to meet. | 你爸爸和我见到他都很惊讶 |
[1:13:35] | Anyway,I stayed up with the sergeant to keep him company until you came home. | 我留下来陪这位警官等你回家 |
[1:13:41] | Uh,I’m gonna…Step out on the porch for a minute,okay? | 呃 我想…去门廊站会儿 行吗? |
[1:13:45] | If you need me,just call. | 需要我的话就叫我 |
[1:13:48] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[1:14:00] | I know what you’re thinking,mama. | 我知道你在想什么 妈妈 |
[1:14:02] | But I had to lie about grady being dead so that wesley would tell me the truth. | 但我只能骗Wesley说Grady死了 他才会告诉我真相 |
[1:14:07] | That’s my job. | 那是我的工作 |
[1:14:09] | And you had to lie to your father and me,too. | 你也得欺骗我和你爸爸 |
[1:14:12] | We drove all the way across the country | 我们开车穿过整个美国 |
[1:14:15] | feeling just horrible about the murder of a young boy | 为一个小孩被谋杀而难过 |
[1:14:20] | who is fast asleep on your sofa. | 他却躺在你的沙发上睡大觉 |
[1:14:40] | If I had told you and daddy the truth,you would have treated wesley differently, | 如果我告诉你们真相 你们对Wesley的态度就会不同了 |
[1:14:46] | and then he might have figured out that I was lying to him, | 也许他就会明白我骗了他 |
[1:14:48] | and then he wouldn’t have confessed. | 他就不会坦白 |
[1:14:50] | And I’m sorry if your feelings got hurt, | 我很抱歉伤害了你们的感情 |
[1:14:52] | but what I did will help bring two murderers in off the streets, | 但我所做的会把两个谋杀犯关进监狱 |
[1:14:55] | and that has to be worth something. | 那样也值了 |
[1:14:56] | Worth — worth putting wesley through four days of hell, | 值得让Wesley在炼狱中过四天 |
[1:15:02] | making him feel responsible for the death of the one person | 让他觉得 |
[1:15:05] | he loved more than anyone else in the world? | 该为他最爱的人的死负责? |
[1:15:11] | You feel so sorry for wesley. | 你觉得Wesley可怜 |
[1:15:18] | What about these two men? | 那这两个人呢? |
[1:15:19] | Arnie gillon and jimmy hayes. | Arnie Gillon和Jimmy Hayes |
[1:15:22] | Two families are gonna have an empty seat at the table for christmas dinner this year | 今年圣诞两个家庭将会残缺不全 |
[1:15:25] | because of what wesley did. | 因为Wesley的所作所为 |
[1:15:29] | Talk to the gillons or jimmy’s mom. | 跟Gillon家或者Jimmy的妈妈谈谈 |
[1:15:32] | See how they feel about how awful I was to wesley. | 看他们是否也觉得我对Wesley很差 |
[1:15:38] | Excuse me,chief. | 抱歉 头 |
[1:15:39] | speaking of wesley,he apparently just dumped his wire. | 说到Wesley 显然他刚扔掉了窃听设备 |
[1:15:42] | Ross lost him. | Ross跟丢了他 |
[1:15:46] | I want two squad cars outside of this house right now and someone from S.I.S. | 马上派两辆警车和特别调查组的人 监视这栋房子 |
[1:15:50] | And as soon as they get here,I want you to come back to the murder room,okay? | 他们一到 你就回凶案发生的房间 好吗? |
[1:15:54] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:15:55] | Mama… | 妈妈 |
[1:15:59] | I feel terrible about how I had to treat wesley. | 我也讨厌自己对付Wesley的方法 |
[1:16:02] | But just know — if I had to do it all over again… | 但你要知道 如果再经历一遍 |
[1:16:06] | I wouldn’t change a thing. | 我还是会这样做 |
[1:16:35] | Hey,brenda. | 嘿 Brenda |
[1:16:38] | Uh,I watched that crime-scene tape you showed me,and you know what? | 嗯 我看了你给我的罪案现场录像 |
[1:16:42] | It showed how R.J. And thumps broke in | 那说明了R.J.和Thumps怎么闯进来 |
[1:16:44] | and how they killed grady looking for the money. | 怎么杀了Grady 四处翻找现金 |
[1:16:48] | Here’s the thing — | 问题是 |
[1:16:49] | R.J.And thumps knew where my money was all along, | R.J.和Thumps知道我把钱放在哪儿 |
[1:16:52] | just like I knew where they kept theirs. | 就像我知道他们的藏在哪儿一样 |
[1:16:54] | They wouldn’t have needed to kill grady. | 他们没必要干掉Grady |
[1:16:56] | So that means I reckon grady’s still alive. | 所以我猜Grady还活着 |
[1:17:00] | Unfortunately,that means that,uh,grady’s the one who told you who R.J.And thumps are. | 不幸的是 那就是说 是Grady告诉你 R.J.和Thumps是什么人 |
[1:17:05] | Well,they’re gonna figure that out,too,when you catch them. | 你们去抓他们时 他们也会知道是Grady |
[1:17:07] | They’re not gonna like it,eitheR. See? | 到时Grady就麻烦了 明白? |
[1:17:10] | This time,I’m not running away. | 这一次 我不是逃跑 |
[1:17:13] | And,uh… | 呃 |
[1:17:15] | if things don’t work out for me… | 如果我没成功 |
[1:17:18] | look after my little brother,will ya? | 照顾好我弟弟 行吗? |
[1:17:22] | And,uh… | 还有 |
[1:17:25] | say thanks to your mom and dad for… | 跟你爸妈说声谢谢 |
[1:17:28] | for being so nice to me and all. | 他们对我真的很好 |
[1:17:34] | Hope you get this message here. | 希望你能听到这条留言 |
[1:17:38] | Okay. | 好了 |
[1:17:39] | Got to run. | 得走了 |
[1:17:49] | How’d we find the wire? | 怎么找到窃听器的? |
[1:17:50] | Wesley called it in himself three hours ago. | 三个小时前Wesley打电话过来 |
[1:17:52] | Told us where to look. | 告诉我们它在哪儿 |
[1:17:53] | Sanchez picked it up. | Sanchez找到了 |
[1:17:54] | After we downloaded the camera,I thought you should see this. | 下载视频后 我觉得你该看看这个 |
[1:18:00] | What are we looking at now? | 这是什么? |
[1:18:03] | Coastal pacific savings — two blocks from the santa ana freeway. | 太平洋海岸银行 离Santa Ana高速公路两个街区 |
[1:18:06] | He left the camera right across the street from it. | 他把摄像头留在了街对面 |
[1:18:08] | That’s — that’s not one of the banks we’re covering. | 我们没有监视这家银行 |
[1:18:10] | It wasn’t on wesley’s route. | 那不在Wesley的线路上 |
[1:18:12] | Well,it was on arnie gillon’s,and there’s about $400,000 on board. | 那在Arnie Gillon的线路上 而且正好有40万美金在里面 |
[1:18:17] | Robbery/homicide is leading eight-man teams at four other banks, | 劫案命案组正带领八人小队 监视另外四家银行 |
[1:18:20] | S.I.S. Is fully deployed,and nobody is in the right place? | 特别调查组全都派出去了 没人在该在的地方? |
[1:18:24] | Are you sure? | 是这样吗? |
[1:18:24] | In addition to the wire that we put on for detective ross, | 除了帮Ross警探放的窃听器之外 |
[1:18:27] | we also embedded transmitters in wesley’s shoes. | 我们还在Wesley的鞋里放了追踪器 |
[1:18:30] | The gps can’t get a precise location,but we’ve been tracking him all night long. | 全球定位系统不能精确定位 但我们整晚都在追踪他 |
[1:18:34] | First of all,he must have obtained a vehicle. | 起先他很可能搞到了辆车 |
[1:18:35] | Then he drove into the park la brea apartments. | 他开进了La Brea公园公寓 |
[1:18:37] | Maybe looking for R.J.And thumps. | 也许去找R.J.和Thumps |
[1:18:39] | Maybe going to pick up a stash gun. | 也去是去拿藏好的枪 |
[1:18:41] | But then he did something strange — | 但接着他做了件怪事 |
[1:18:42] | he went back to coastal pacific. | 他又回到了太平洋海岸银行 |
[1:18:44] | Where he dropped the wire. | 就是扔掉窃听器的地方 |
[1:18:45] | That wasn’t an accident. | 那不是意外 |
[1:18:46] | I have undercover officers looking for him right now. | 我派了便衣正在找他 |
[1:18:49] | Wesley has a radius of more than 100 yards in which to hide. | Wesley有100码左右的范围可以藏身 |
[1:18:53] | You put transmitters on this kid before you handed him off to ross, | 交给Ross之前你往他身上装了追踪器 |
[1:18:55] | so you obviously suspected he might do something like this. | 你显然怀疑过他会逃跑 |
[1:18:58] | You had your doubts about the confession. | 你对认罪有疑问 |
[1:19:00] | No. The confession was good. It had gaps. | 不 认罪书很好 但还有漏洞 |
[1:19:01] | I was just covering our bases. | 我只是为了以防万一 |
[1:19:03] | Look,siR. If wesley wanted to deal with thumps and R.J.Himself | 长官 如果他想自己对付Thumps和R.J. |
[1:19:07] | and save us the time and the energy — | 节省我们的时间和精力 |
[1:19:09] | that was not my strategy,commandeR. | 我的策略不是这个 队长 |
[1:19:10] | I was providing emergency backup in case it was needed. | 我只是为了以防万一 |
[1:19:13] | And obviously it is. | 显然它也起作用了 |
[1:19:16] | Look,have your team vest up and get to this bank. | 听着 让你的队员穿上防弹衣 去那家银行集合 |
[1:19:23] | Put your best shot on the roof and out of sight. | 把最好的枪手放在屋顶上隐蔽 |
[1:19:25] | Have him prepare to take out these killers the moment they draw their weapons. | 让他一旦那些杀手拿出武器就开枪 |
[1:19:32] | Any change in wesley’s whereabouts? | Wesley的行踪有新消息吗? |
[1:19:34] | No movement,chief. | 没动静 头 |
[1:19:37] | But I do see an astro van. | 但我看到了一辆星旅货车 |
[1:19:40] | Here comes provenza. | 该Provenza出场了 |
[1:19:43] | Look around the target area,but as inconspicuously as possible. | 查看目标区域 但尽量别显得可疑 |
[1:19:46] | If R.J.And thumps do intend to rob the place, | 如果R.J.和Thumps真打算抢这地方 |
[1:19:48] | we don’t want to tip them off that we’re there. | 我们不能打草惊蛇 |
[1:19:54] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:19:54] | Inform the bank so that customers are not let out during the period | 通知银行运钞车到时别让顾客出门 |
[1:19:57] | right before and after the truck unloads. | 装卸前后都不行 |
[1:19:59] | I don’t want any more innocent people shot. | 我不想再看到无辜的人被射杀了 |
[1:20:03] | Search the area for wesley. | 在这片区域搜索Wesley |
[1:20:05] | If he’s not moving,he has to be hiding somewhere. | 既然他没动 肯定是藏在哪儿了 |
[1:20:07] | Find him. | 找到他 |
[1:20:09] | Get right on top of anybody who seems vulnerable. | 掩护所有容易受攻击的人 |
[1:20:11] | Don’t leave anyone in the open unprotected. | 别让任何人毫无掩护地暴露在外 |
[1:20:18] | Sanchez is in position. | Sanchez到位了 |
[1:20:27] | All right,the car’s coming towards us. | 好 车正向我们这边开过来 |
[1:20:29] | Chief,this is it. | 头 就是它 |
[1:20:33] | We want to catch them in the act. | 我们得等到他们行动时再抓捕 |
[1:20:34] | We don’t want a gunfight if it can be avoided. | 尽量避免交火 |
[1:20:37] | Let’s take them down with as little mess as possible. | 尽可能迅速地拿下他们 |
[1:20:44] | Go ahead. | 出发 |
[1:20:50] | Wait for it. | 等等 |
[1:20:52] | Wait for it. | 等等 |
[1:21:09] | Get on the floor! | 趴下! |
[1:21:11] | On the floor! | 趴下! |
[1:21:11] | Get on the floor! | 趴在地上! |
[1:21:14] | On the ground! | 趴下! |
[1:21:15] | Get on the ground! | 趴在地上! |
[1:21:16] | Wesley! | |
[1:21:22] | Wesley,drop your gun! | Wesley 把枪扔掉! |
[1:21:23] | Drop your gun,wesley! | 把枪扔掉 Wesley! |
[1:21:25] | Get away from the caR. | 离开你的车 |
[1:21:26] | Wesley,on the ground now! | Wesley 趴在地上! |
[1:21:28] | Drop your weapon,man! | 扔掉你的武器 伙计! |
[1:21:29] | Wesley! | |
[1:21:49] | Holster your gun! | 放下枪! |
[1:21:50] | L.A.P.D.! Drop your weapon! | 洛杉矶警署 扔掉武器! |
[1:21:51] | Drop your gun! | 放下枪! |
[1:21:53] | L.A.P.D.! | 洛杉矶警署 |
[1:21:53] | Drop your weapon! | 放下枪! |
[1:21:54] | Put your weapon on the ground now! | 把武器扔到地上! |
[1:21:57] | Now! | 放下! |
[1:21:59] | God! | 老天! |
[1:22:32] | your pants may needtaken up a little. | 你的裤子是不是该提一提了 |
[1:22:37] | I-it’s all so much –these,uh,these presents. | 太多了 这些礼物 |
[1:22:40] | I-I don’t knowif I can keep it. | 我不知道该不该收下 |
[1:22:41] | Well,brenda and i made some extra moneyselling the bungalow, | Brenda和我卖房子多出来的钱 |
[1:22:44] | and she was afraid we might havea little left oveR. | 她担心还有多余的钱 |
[1:22:47] | Well,when I see wes again, | 呃 要是我再见到Wes |
[1:22:48] | I’ll be sure to ask him if it’s okayif I keep everything. | 我肯定会问他能否留下这些 |
[1:22:53] | I know he’s doing important workfor the police, | 我知道他帮警察干了许多活 |
[1:22:56] | but do you think maybe he’ll –he’ll call me today? | 今天他会打电话给我吗? |
[1:22:59] | Wes? | |
[1:23:02] | That’s something you’ll have to talkto brenda leigh about. | 你得跟Brenda Leigh谈谈这个 |
[1:23:06] | – Brenda! – Grady. | |
[1:23:08] | Grady,ask her at the restaurant. | Grady 去餐馆再问她 |
[1:23:10] | Right now,we got to get going. | 现在我们必须得走了 |
[1:23:12] | Reservation’s at 1:00. | 订的1点钟的位子 |
[1:23:14] | I can’t believe I won’t becooking christmas dinneR. | 真不可思议 圣诞节不用我做饭 |
[1:23:17] | Brenda!Come on! | Brenda! 快! |
[1:23:19] | Oh,do you thinkthis fancy beach hotel would mindvaleting an R.V. | 你觉得这漂亮的海岸旅馆 会愿意让一辆休闲房车停在那儿吗 |
[1:23:26] | I would love to see themvalet the R.V.,Willie ray. | 非常期待 |
[1:23:28] | Let’s take it. | 我们带上它吧 |
[1:23:31] | Brenda! | |
[1:23:32] | Come on! | 快! |
[1:23:33] | Y’all are being too nice,you know? | 你们都太好了 知道吗? |
[1:23:37] | Wesley –he must be,uh… | Wesley 他该算 |
[1:23:40] | must be some kind of hero,right? | 该算得上个英雄 对吗? |
[1:23:44] | In his own way,yes. | 用他自己的方式 是的 |
[1:23:47] | And I think nowfor the rest of the day, | 我想今天剩下的时间 |
[1:23:49] | we should all concentrateon having a merry christmas.All right? | 我们都该好好享受快乐圣诞 对吗? |
[1:24:03] | I’ll talk to heR. | 我会跟她谈谈 |
[1:24:25] | Brenda. | |
[1:24:30] | I’m — I’m notquite ready,okay? | 我还没好 |
[1:24:32] | I just –I just need one minute. | 一分钟就好 |
[1:24:33] | If you don’tpull it all together,grady’s gonna thinksomething’s wrong. | 如果你不能冷静下来 Grady会察觉到不对劲的 |
[1:24:38] | Something is wrong,daddy. | 是不对劲 爸爸 |
[1:24:40] | I’m gonna have totell that boy tomorrow that his brother’s dead. | 明天我得告诉他 他哥死了 |
[1:24:44] | No,you do not. | 不 你不必 |
[1:24:46] | You’re gonna tell him that wesley is workingwith the police undercover | 你会告诉他Wesley正帮警察卧底 |
[1:24:50] | until the kid gets used tonot seeing him. | 直到那孩子习惯了见不到他 |
[1:24:54] | How much longer do you thinkgrady’s gonna believe that? | 你觉得我们能瞒Grady多久? |
[1:24:56] | You told your motheryou were a professional liaR. | 你告诉你妈妈你是个职业骗子 |
[1:24:59] | I think you couldfigure something out to tell him,make him believe it. | 我想你肯定想得出法子让他相信 |
[1:25:05] | You…you have a tough job. | 你的工作真不简单 |
[1:25:10] | You have to makehard decisions. | 得做出艰难的决定 |
[1:25:14] | But I guessif I would trust anybody with makinghard decisions, | 如果有重大事情要决定 |
[1:25:19] | it would bemy little girl. | 我一定相信我的小宝贝 |
[1:25:25] | I try to dowhat’s right. | 我尽力而已 |
[1:25:27] | I do. | 真的 |
[1:25:29] | To the very bestof my ability. | 尽我的全力 |
[1:25:36] | When you’re packing upthis place tomorrow… | 明天你打包的时候 |
[1:25:41] | we’ll part company. | 我们就该走了 |
[1:25:43] | Your mother and I wantto take grady with us. | 你妈妈和我想带上Grady |
[1:25:47] | We’ll tell him it’sa witness-protection program or something like that. | 我们会告诉他是证人保护计划的安排 |
[1:25:54] | Wesley was right. | Wesley说对了 |
[1:25:57] | He told meto say thank you…to my mom and my dad. | 他叫我谢谢你们 我的爸爸妈妈 |
[1:26:04] | He also told mehow lucky I am to have you. | 他还告诉我拥有你们是我的幸运 |
[1:26:08] | And i am. | 我的确幸运 |
[1:26:09] | God,I am so lucky. | 老天 我太幸运了 |
[1:26:14] | Are you sureyou want to do this,daddy? | 你打定主意了吗 爸爸? |
[1:26:17] | With grady? | 和Grady一起生活? |
[1:26:19] | He’s a georgia boy,and he’s a minoR. | 他是个佐治亚男孩 又没成年 |
[1:26:23] | We don’t want himending up like his brotheR. | 我们不想他最后落到他哥哥的下场 |
[1:26:26] | So,yes. We’re sure. | 嗯 打定主意了 |
[1:26:29] | Now,then… | 那么 |
[1:26:31] | I want you to put a smileon your face and a springin your step. | 我要你满脸微笑 脚步轻快 |
[1:26:36] | It’s a holiday,damn it. | 这是个节日 见鬼 |
[1:26:39] | Oh,and,uh…when you getto that R.V., | 噢 还有 房车给你之后 |
[1:26:43] | There better besome perry como cds somewhere. | 最好里面放了些好听的碟片 |
[1:26:48] | You’re not the only onethat’s having a hard time getting inthe christmas spirit. | 你不是唯一难以享受圣诞气氛的人 |
[1:26:56] | We’ll meet youout front. | 我们门口见 |
[1:28:08] | The Closer Season 03 Episode 14-15 | 罪案终结-特别篇 |