时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:17] | The Closer Season04 Episode01 Controlled Burn | 罪案终结 |
[00:37] | Sergeant gabriel, priority homicide. | 重案组的Gabriel警佐 |
[00:38] | I’m just looking for someone. | 我只是在找人 |
[00:40] | She’s right there. I’ll be one second. Excuse me. Just one second. | 就在那儿 我去去就来 不好意思 马上回来 |
[00:52] | The winds changed. | 风向变了 |
[00:53] | Fire’s coming this way. | 火势朝这边蔓延 |
[00:55] | And we have company outside. | 外面有人找你 |
[00:59] | Okay. | 好的 |
[01:03] | – Pardon me. – Excuse me, guys. | – 不好意思 – 不好意思 伙计们 |
[01:04] | – Sorry. | – Sorry. – 对不起 – 抱歉 |
[01:14] | Chief pope. Commander taylor. | Pope局长 Taylor队长 |
[01:17] | Deputy chief johnson,sergeant gabriel… | Johnson队长 Gabriel警佐… |
[01:19] | this is ricardo ramos from the times. | 这位是洛杉矶时报的Ricardo Ramos |
[01:21] | He’s gonna be trailing priority homicide’s investigation. | 他将对重案组进程进行跟踪报道 |
[01:26] | Nice to meet you, chief johnson. Sergeant gabriel. | 很高兴认识你们 Johnson队长 Gabriel警佐 |
[01:30] | Uh, pardon me. | 呃 不好意思 |
[01:31] | Ricardo, would you mind waiting over there by the bodies for just one moment, please? | Ricardo 不介意的话 能请你到放遗体那边等会儿吗? |
[01:35] | – Thank you so much. – Uh, yeah. All right. | – 非常感谢 – 不客气 |
[01:43] | Four people are dead. The fire isn’t contained. | 四人死亡 火势继续蔓延 |
[01:45] | This entire command center has to move. | 整个指挥中心都得搬走 |
[01:47] | The last thing I need right now is a reporter following me around. | 现在最不需要的就是跟屁虫记者 |
[01:49] | She already agreed to a media presence on her next case. | 她已经同意让记者采访这起案子 |
[01:52] | If it were a regular homicide, yes, but it’s not. | 如果是桩普通命案 那可以 但这不是 |
[01:56] | I can’t get anywhere near the fire, and the incident commander won’t even talk to me. | 我无法接近着火区域 现场指挥官根本不理我 |
[01:59] | – Yeah, that’s because you’re not supposed to be here. – What? Why not? | – 没错 那是因为你不该在这儿 – 什么? 为什么? |
[02:03] | Because before a fire is contained, | 因为大火扑灭之前 |
[02:05] | L.A.P.D.Usually just directs traffic, manages civilian evacuations, tows cars away. | 洛杉矶警署仅仅负责指挥交通 疏散群众和拖车 |
[02:11] | They let you badge your way up here, but we don’t even know if this is an arson yet. | 他们让你上来 但我们不知这是不是纵火案 |
[02:14] | There are no electrical wires near the fire’s anchor point, | 着火点附近没有电线 |
[02:17] | so the fire is probably of human origin, sir. | 所以大火可能是人为的 长官 |
[02:20] | Which makes this a massive crime scene. It’s just massive. | 所以这是个巨型犯罪现场 巨型 |
[02:23] | So, what are you saying — this case is too big for you? | 那你的意思是… 这案子太大了? |
[02:25] | No, I’m saying it’s too big for five fire departments, nine fire engines, | 不 我是说对于五个消防分队 九辆消防车 |
[02:29] | four helicopters, and I don’t know what all. | 四架直升机 还有 别的乱七八糟的东西来说太大了 |
[02:33] | It’s not a murder anymore. It’s a natural disaster. | 这已经不是一起小小的谋杀了 而是天灾 |
[02:35] | Would you ask me to babysit a reporter during a hurricane? | 你会让我在飓风期间照顾一个记者吗? |
[02:38] | People don’t start hurricanes. | 飓风不是人为的 |
[02:40] | Hurricanes are not crimes. | 飓风非罪 |
[02:44] | Taylor, tell the incident commander we’re leaving. | Taylor 告诉现场指挥 我们走了 |
[02:46] | Sergeant gabriel, tell lieutenant provenza I want the team back down on los feliz boulevard… now. | Gabriel警佐 告诉Provenza副队长 立刻撤退到los feliz大道… |
[02:51] | Man: We have an injured firefighter and another victim! | 又发现受伤消防员及死者 |
[02:58] | Get that camera guy out of here. | 把那扛相机的弄赶出去 |
[03:00] | – Get him out of here. – Get out of here. | – 让他离开这儿 – 请离开这儿 |
[03:01] | – I got a pass. I can be here. – I don’t care. | – 我有通行证 我可以在这儿 – 我不管 |
[03:03] | – Take it easy. Take it easy. He’s with us. – Please move. | – 悠着点 悠着点 他跟我们一起的 – 请散开 |
[03:06] | You know, I should have the authority to reject journalists | 要知道 应该授权我阻止记者 |
[03:08] | – If I think that they’re going to get in the way of my investigation. – Okay, authority. What about my authority? | – 如果他们妨碍调查 – 好的 授权 那我的权利呢? |
[03:13] | I get orders, too, okay? | 我也得听命 好吗? |
[03:15] | And mine were absolutely clear in this case — | 这桩案子 我收到的命令很明确 |
[03:17] | improve relations between L.A.P.D.And the media. | 改善警方与媒体的关系 |
[03:20] | That is what I am doing. | 我正在执行这条命令 |
[03:21] | Commander taylor is assisting me, and I expect your enthusiastic cooperation. | Taylor队长在协助我 希望你积极配合 |
[03:25] | – Fine, will. Whatever you want. – Besides, it’s a big story. | – 好吧 Will 随你 – 再说 这是个很大的故事 |
[03:27] | We’d rather have him reporting it from inside than guessing from out on the street. | 比起胡乱猜测 我们宁愿他实地采访 如实报道 |
[03:31] | He might even prove to be an asset of some — | 他说不定能帮上… |
[03:32] | oh, yes, journalists — they’re so helpful. | 是啊 记者 能帮大忙 |
[03:34] | We’ll want them on every case. Okay, I take it this is your attempt at enthusiasm. | – 每桩案子都需要他们 – 我把这当作是你努力表现”积极” |
[03:37] | I’m sorry. I meant to say “yippee.” | 对不起 其实我想说”噢耶!” |
[03:41] | Sergeant. | 警佐 |
[03:43] | Let’s go, lieutenant. Let’s go, go, go. | 走吧 副队长 快 快 快 |
[03:45] | Provenza: Okay, guys, we got to go. | 好吧 伙计们 撤 |
[03:46] | We’re ordered out. Come on, kids. | 下令撤了 孩子们 走 |
[04:12] | All right, buzz, let’s cover all our bases. | 好了 Buzz 都拍下来 |
[04:13] | Get as many faces in the crowd as you can. | 照到越多张脸越好 |
[04:15] | Check and see if anyone’s admiring their handiwork? | 看有没有人正沾沾自喜地 欣赏自己的杰作 |
[04:17] | You got it. | 交给你了 |
[04:19] | Chief, our victims — we got two firemen… | 头儿 伤亡情况 两名消防员… |
[04:23] | one from burbank, one from county. | 一个是伯班克来的 一个是郡里的 |
[04:25] | Got a hiker — connie miranda. | 有个徒步旅游的 Connie Miranda |
[04:27] | She got trapped in a canyon. | 被困于峡谷 |
[04:29] | And then a guy golfing — richard gordon. | 还有个打高尔夫的 Richard Gordon |
[04:33] | He ran the wrong way off the sixth hole. | 在第六个洞那儿打错方向了 |
[04:36] | That’s a guy who could use a mulligan. | 加击就是给他这种人设计的 |
[04:38] | Lieutenant provenza, this is ricardo ramos of the times. | Provenza副队长 这是时报的Ricardo Ramos |
[04:42] | Lieutenant provenza is chief johnson’s second-in-command. | Provenza副队长是 Johnson队长的手下的二把手 |
[04:44] | Nice to meet you, sir. | 见到你很高兴 警官 |
[04:46] | What about the other woman found? | 还有个女人呢? |
[04:48] | D.O.A.– Burnt, no I.D. | 已经死亡 被烧焦了 无证件 |
[04:50] | The fire was started in the middle of the park. Anyone caught running out? | 火源在公园中心 有没有抓住过逃出来的? |
[04:53] | Not so far, but how an arsonist could escape this place after we surrounded it, I don’t know. | 目前没有 但纵火者如何突出重围 我不清楚 |
[04:57] | Lieutenant flynn, ricardo ramos. | Flynn副队长 Ricardo Ramos |
[05:00] | Yeah, I met him… | 哦 我见过他… |
[05:01] | when he was taking pictures of the dead girl. | 给一个死去的姑娘照相 |
[05:02] | – I thought it was a rescue. – Rescue? | – 我以为是生还者 – 生还? |
[05:04] | Considering how bad she looked, I’m surprised they brought her back at all. | 她面目全非 但他们还是把他带出来了 |
[05:07] | Well, unless stuff is falling out of the body, firefighters always bring the victims back. | 呃 除非尸体支离破碎 一般消防员还是会抬出来的 |
[05:11] | She was found near a canyon where the homeless hang out. | 我们在峡谷边找到她的 那是流浪者聚居地 |
[05:13] | Might explain why she had no I.D. | 可以解释为何没有证件 |
[05:16] | – Here.Let me help you with that. – I have it. | – 来 我帮你 – 我能行 |
[05:17] | – I’ll get it. – I said I have it, sergeant. Thank you. | – 我帮你拿 – 我说了我能行 警佐 谢谢 |
[05:24] | Buzz: Chief lieutenant flynn… | Flynn副队长… |
[05:26] | right behind the tape. | 画面上 |
[05:28] | – Where did he go? – Where did wh ? | – 他去了哪儿? – 谁? |
[05:38] | That’s bill croelick. | 那是Bill Croelick |
[05:42] | Gentlemen… | 各位 |
[05:44] | would you please catch up with bill croelick and invite him downtown? | 能劳驾追上Bill Croelick 邀请他去警署坐坐吗? |
[05:50] | Who’s bill croelick? | Bill Croelick是谁? |
[05:53] | He’s a pyromaniac who uses alcoholic beverages to set his girlfriends on fire. | 用酒精饮料烧死女友的纵火狂 |
[05:57] | He likes the smell of burning flesh. | 他喜欢肉烧糊的味道 |
[06:02] | Why isn’t he in jail? | 那为什么没坐牢? |
[06:03] | We arrested croelick for murder twice, | 我们曾两次以谋杀罪拘捕Croelick |
[06:05] | but our chief witness against him at the first trial disappeared, and he was found not guilty. | 但第一桩案子主要目击证人蒸发了 他被无罪释放 |
[06:12] | We got a conviction in another murder and put croelick on death row. | 第二次被定罪了 被判死刑 |
[06:15] | But, unfortunately, he was framed in that particular killing. | 但不幸的是 那起案子他是被陷害的 |
[06:18] | So now croelick has a huge lawsuit pending against the state for wrongful imprisonment. | 所以 现在Croelick状告政府 错误收监的案子快开审了 |
[06:24] | Almost settled, and we wouldn’t want to disrupt that. | 基本上和解了 我们不想坏了这事 |
[06:26] | But if croelick is a person of interest in this fire, | 但如果Croelick涉案 |
[06:28] | that’s something I’d like to run with. | 我倒有兴趣写一下 |
[06:33] | This may surprise you, ricardo, but when a newspaper announces we’re looking for people, | 你或许不信 Ricardo 有时报纸 登出警方追捕某人的消息 |
[06:37] | it sometimes makes them harder to find. | 会使嫌疑人更难找 |
[06:41] | Just playing devil’s advocate for one moment — | 我还是觉得 |
[06:43] | by running a picture of this guy’s face on the front page is gonna make him a little more recogni– | 把他的大头照印在头版 使他更容易识… |
[06:46] | you run that picture in your newspaper, | 在报纸上登出照片 |
[06:48] | and later on, it turns out that someone saw croelick in griffith park striking a match, | 之后有人看到Croelick在格里菲斯公园 划火柴 |
[06:52] | his lawyer will say that our witness I.D.’D croelick from that photograph in your paper. | 律师会说 目击证人是看了你们的报纸 才认定是Croelick |
[06:56] | Besides, you can’t refer to croelick as a known arsonist. | 再说 你不能说Croelick是纵火犯 |
[07:00] | He wasn’t convicted as an adult, and his juvenile record is sealed. | 他成年后没被定罪 未成年时期的记录是加密的 |
[07:03] | But if it were opened, you could read about | 但若能打开 你会发现 |
[07:05] | how croelick branded his name on a girl’s arm during sexual intercourse. | Croelick如何在性交时把名字 印在姑娘胳膊上 |
[07:13] | Now, listen to me, ricardo, | 现在 听我说 Ricardo |
[07:15] | because I’ve interviewed mr. Croelick and I suggested that he might be a killer. | 就因为我盘问过Croelick 按时他可能杀过人 |
[07:19] | And the next night, when I got home, | 第二天晚上 我回家时 |
[07:20] | I found him waiting for me on my front porch. | 我发现他在我家前门等我 |
[07:23] | He has a habit of doing that when he’s irritated — just turning up out of the blue… | 他被激怒时就会这么做 当你孑然一身在暗处 |
[07:28] | in the dark, when you’re all alone. | 他就会突然出现在你面前 |
[07:35] | So, you run with that picture, and here’s what happens. | 所以 登出照片会导致以下结果 |
[07:37] | You lose all access to the L.A.P.D. | 你将失去进洛杉矶警署的资格 |
[07:40] | And while we’re looking for croelick, croelick is looking for you. | 我们找Croelick Croelick找你 |
[07:44] | Hello, lieutenant provenza. | 你好 Provenza副队长 |
[07:47] | Uh, no. | 呃 不 |
[07:48] | Have lieutenant flynn and detective sanchez put some undercover people together | 让Flynn副队长 和sanchez警探 安排写便衣 |
[07:52] | to watch croelick’s apartment in case he shows up. Thank you so much. | 监视Croelick公寓 以防他出现 非常感谢 |
[07:57] | What happens if croelick lights up malibu, and we withheld a picture that could have helped stop him? | 若是Croelick在马里布纵火 我们没登照片 间接协助了他呢? |
[08:01] | A better question would be, what if you run the story | 有个更好的问题 若你报道了 |
[08:03] | and it turns out croelick had nothing to do with the griffith park fire | 而结果Croelick与格里菲斯花园案 毫无瓜葛 |
[08:05] | and he takes an instant dislike to you? | 导致他特别讨厌你 怎么办? |
[08:07] | Let’s put it this way. | 这样吧 |
[08:08] | Ricardo, you have two excellent opportunities of visiting the county morgue this week, | Ricardo本周你可以进郡太平间两次 |
[08:13] | and one of them is with me. | 其中一次和我一起 机会难得 |
[08:23] | I see dead people — lots and lots of dead people. | 我看见死人 很多很多死人 |
[08:27] | Two smoked, two extra-crispy, | 两个烟熏得 两个特别脆的 |
[08:30] | and then, this lady here — | 然后 这位女士 |
[08:35] | The combo platter. | 大杂烩 |
[08:37] | First time at the morgue? | 第一次进停尸房? |
[08:40] | – Gracias. – You’re welcome. | – 谢谢 – 客气 |
[08:42] | Should I act like he’s not here? | 我是不是应该当他不存在? |
[08:43] | That’s what I’m trying to do. | 我正试着这么做呢 |
[08:45] | Just go ahead, doctor, please. | 继续 医生 |
[08:46] | Okay, this lady — I was told she might be homeless, but I don’t think so. | 他们说这姑娘可能是流浪女 我看不是 |
[08:52] | Not only does she have all her teeth, but, also, they’ve just been bleached. | 牙齿不仅齐全 而且刚洗过牙 |
[08:56] | How are you holding up there, ricardo? | 没事吧 Ricardo? |
[08:58] | Ramos: Yeah, I’m fine. | 还好 |
[08:59] | Then there’s the victim’s clothes. | 再看遇害人衣服 |
[09:00] | – She was wearing a rayon dress over a cotton t-shirt. – Wait. Wait. Wait. Wait. | – 全棉T恤加人造丝裙 – 等等 |
[09:04] | Are you suggesting that she dressed for the occasion? | 你说她特意穿成这样? |
[09:07] | In two highly flammable materials. | 两种料子都很易燃 |
[09:10] | And no smoke damage to her lungs. | 肺部没有烟尘损伤 |
[09:13] | She died before the fire started. | 起火前她就死了 |
[09:15] | From a pretty serious blow to the skull, and then she was torched afterwards. | 死于头部重击 之后被点燃当火把 |
[09:22] | And I say torched because her hair, her body, her clothes were drenched in alcohol. | 真是火把 头发 身体 衣服都浸了酒精 |
[09:30] | I may be able to rehydrate the hand. | 要不我再给手部做一次水合分析 |
[09:33] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[09:35] | Well, she’s not as far gone as I would have thought, considering the circumstances. | 考虑到当时状况 她可能是重要线索 |
[09:38] | What? What circumstances? | 什么状况? |
[09:41] | If you’re looking for the epicenter of your fire, | 你不是找火源吗 |
[09:43] | I think she might be right here on my gurney. | 我看就是轮床上这位了 |
[09:56] | What a cute cat. | 好漂亮的猫 |
[09:58] | How did you know I have a cat? | 你怎么知道我养猫? |
[10:02] | Yes, I have a cat, but that is 100% off the record. | 没错 我养猫 这事可不许写上报纸 |
[10:13] | Oh, kitty! | |
[10:15] | Hey, news says your fire’s 90% contained. | 新闻说火势90%控制住了 |
[10:22] | Sorry. I was trying to spot smoke this morning. | 对不起 我想看下哪儿失火 |
[10:26] | – So I must have, um – – right. | – 肯定 – 没错 |
[10:27] | Hello. | 您好 |
[10:30] | this is ricardo ramos from the times. | 这位是时报的Ricardo Ramos |
[10:33] | He’s covering the fire. | 负责火灾报道 |
[10:35] | Ricardo, my fianc? fritz howard. | Ricardo 我未婚夫Fritz Howard |
[10:37] | Fianc? When’s the happy day? | 未婚夫 什么时候结婚 |
[10:40] | As soon as we buy a house. | 买好房子就结 |
[10:42] | – Oh, you’re moving out? – In. | – 准备搬家? – 刚搬进来 |
[10:45] | – Yesterday? – Six weeks ago. | – 昨天? – 一个半月了 |
[10:47] | It’s temporary. | 暂时住这儿 |
[10:49] | – I had a bungalow. – We had. | – 我以前有个小房子 – 我们 |
[10:50] | – We had a bungalow that I sold… – we sold. | – 我们以前有个小房子 被我卖了 – 我们卖了 |
[10:52] | We sold, and, um… | 我们卖了 |
[10:55] | then the house prices got weird, and so we decided to rent. | 后来房价剧变 就决定租房 |
[10:59] | And the landlord said absolutely, positively no pets, so please don’t mention kitty in your article. | 房东严令禁止养宠物 求你报道里千万别提Kitty |
[11:04] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[11:06] | Excuse me one moment, and then we will go to the hospital and see if we can talk to the firefighters. | 先失陪了 咱们一会儿去医院 看能不能和消防员聊聊 |
[11:13] | Honey? | 亲爱的 |
[11:21] | You can’t leave the curtains open. | 窗帘不能拉开 |
[11:22] | Someone is going to see kitty, and then there will be big, big trouble. | 有人看到Kitty麻烦就大了 |
[11:25] | We can’t meet the upstairs neighbor because the landlord said no pets. | 房东不准养宠物 我们都不敢和邻居交往 |
[11:28] | We have to keep the curtains closed 24 hours a day because the landlord said no pets. | 房东不准养宠物 窗帘要24小时拉上 |
[11:33] | It’s like living with anne frank. | 简直是安妮日记的集中营生活 |
[11:34] | Were you able to fix the toilets? | 马桶修好了吗? |
[11:37] | No, I’m sorry. | 没 对不起 |
[11:38] | Oh, how many more mornings are we gonna be rushing to work to pee? | 每天我们都得飞奔到单位上厕所 |
[11:41] | Just please call a plumber. Please. | 叫个水管工吧 求你 |
[11:43] | The landlord should be responsible for fixing the bathrooms. | 修厕所应该房东负责啊 |
[11:47] | That’s one of the upsides of renting. | 租房不就图这个吗 |
[11:49] | – If you let me talk to the landlord… – no. No. No. | – 我去和房东说 行不行? – 不行 不行 |
[11:51] | – Kitty stuff everywhere. – Okay, fine. | – Kitty会被发现 – 好 好 |
[11:53] | If you really have to use the bathroom, go upstairs and meet the neighbor. | 想上厕所 上楼找邻居 |
[11:56] | Ask her if you can use her bathroom. | 借人家厕所 |
[11:59] | That’s not how I want to meet her. | 我才不要这样认识邻居 |
[12:06] | Hey, wait a minute. | 等一下 |
[12:08] | Is that why you’re still here, drinking coffee? | 你怎么还在这儿喝咖啡? |
[12:11] | You went upstairs to the neighbor’s and asked to use her bathroom? | 你借邻居家厕所啦? |
[12:13] | No, I took a shower. | 没 我冲了个澡 |
[12:14] | What does that mean? | 什么意思? |
[12:17] | You peed in the — Gross! | 你冲澡时候尿 真恶心! |
[12:21] | – Oh, for god’s sake. – Gross! | – 天哪 – 恶心! |
[12:22] | – Everything went right down the drain. – And completely unfair. | – 都冲进下水道啦 – 怎么能这样! |
[12:26] | Never do that again. Never! | 以后不许了! 不许! |
[12:30] | We both have to use that shower, and I’m not getting back in there until you scrub, scrub, scrub every tile. | 冲淋房我们都要用 你把瓷砖都好好刷干净了 我才回来 |
[12:36] | Just, please, call the plumber. | 就叫个水管工吧 好不好? |
[12:39] | I… I need this place to be more manageable. | 家 总得像个家 |
[12:44] | Oh, why do you sit in the window? Bad kitty! Bad! | 干吗跑到窗边? 坏猫猫! |
[12:48] | Oh, I need to get to the hospital. | 还得去医院 |
[13:00] | Ricardo said he’d find you later. | Ricardo说一会儿找你 |
[13:03] | You know, you might feel less all “over the place” if you unpacked. | 把纸箱拆了 会不会感觉稍好点? |
[13:07] | And then just have to box it all up again when we move. | 可是搬家时 又得打包啊 |
[13:09] | I can’t even think about that. | 想都不敢想 |
[13:14] | This fire. | 这场火 |
[13:20] | Where is my brown sweater? | 我的棕色毛衣呢? |
[13:25] | Just please call the plumber. Please. | 叫下水管工 求你 |
[13:28] | I will deal with it. | 我去搞定 |
[13:32] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[13:39] | Chief… chief… oh, sorry. This way. | 头儿 不好意思 这边走 |
[13:43] | So, the fire is still burning. | 火还在烧 |
[13:45] | Croelick is still at large. | Croelick逍遥法外 |
[13:47] | Jane doe is still unidentified, although I talked to all of the firefighters involved, | 女尸身份还没确认 消防员都说不知道 |
[13:51] | except for the guy that found her — tom merrick. | 除了找到她的Tom Merrick |
[13:54] | He’s recovering from smoke inhalation. | 他在治疗烟尘吸入 |
[13:56] | His wife stepped out to call her family, | 他夫人去给家里打电话 |
[13:57] | but she said that he is up and that we can talk to him if it’s absolutely necessary. | 她说他醒了 我们可以去问问他 如果非去不可的话 |
[14:02] | Well, of course it’s necessary. Thank you, david. | 当然非去不可 谢谢 David |
[14:06] | Anything else I should know? | 还有什么要告诉我? |
[14:09] | Not really. | 没了 |
[14:09] | Because if there’s a problem in your relationship with detective daniels… | 如果你和Daniels警探有问题 |
[14:16] | no. No. No, no. No, no, not at all. | 没有 没有 |
[14:18] | Oh, thank goodness. | 谢天谢地 |
[14:20] | – ‘Cause I really couldn’t handle that right now. – Yeah. Yeah. | – 这会儿可出不起这种问题 – 明白 明白 |
[14:24] | Okay. Gentlemen, pardon me. | 先生们 不好意思 |
[14:27] | – Thanks, guys. – Thank you. | – 谢谢二位 – 谢谢 |
[14:28] | I think she was right about here. | 她就在这儿吧 |
[14:30] | How’d you find her? | 怎么找到她的? |
[14:32] | Well, we were looking for her. | 我们一直找她 |
[14:35] | I mean, we thought somebody might be up where we found her. | 我们就是感觉那里会有人 |
[14:37] | There’s a small canyon where the homeless hang out. | 这条街 流浪汉都在这儿晃 |
[14:40] | When the brush-burn index goes up, we have to clear them out. | 一旦火灾指数上升 就要让他们转移 |
[14:43] | Why? | 为什么? |
[14:44] | Well, they start cooking fires. | 他们用明火做饭 |
[14:46] | We’d just chased them off the day before yesterday. | 前天把他们全请走了 |
[14:51] | Usually, they don’t come back for a month. | 一般一个月内都不会回来 |
[14:54] | There’s this one guy. He got… | 有一个人 |
[14:57] | mad at us, you know? | 对我们很气愤 |
[14:58] | He was a little weird. | 有点诡异 |
[15:00] | What did he look like? | 他长什么样? |
[15:03] | He had a baseball cap pulled down over his face. | 戴了个棒球帽 挡着脸 |
[15:07] | he hadn’t shaved for a few days. | 好几天没刮胡子 |
[15:10] | He didn’t feel homeless, if you know what I mean. | 感觉不像流浪汉 |
[15:15] | Sorry to bother you at, uh… | 不好意思打扰你了 |
[15:16] | listen, I walk out of here tomorrow morning. | 明天我就能出院了 |
[15:18] | Two of our firefighters are dead, so bother me, sergeant. | 两个同事却牺牲了 警佐 您尽管打扰 |
[15:21] | Yes, sir. | 好的 |
[15:22] | Uh, anyone resemble your guy? | 有谁像你说的人? |
[15:31] | Take your time, tom. Be sure. | 慢慢看 Tom 要确定 |
[15:34] | Sorry. I… I try not to look at those people. | 对不起 当时我都不去看那些人 |
[15:40] | You know, when I heard where the fire was… | 听说发生了火灾 |
[15:43] | when they mobilized the whole department, I thought of that creepy guy, and I wondered. | 大家转移时 我想起那家伙 就想 |
[15:53] | Any idea how someone could start a fire in that part of the park | 会不会有人在公园那里纵火 |
[15:56] | and then disappear before we sealed it off? | 并在封锁现场之前跑掉 |
[16:00] | Maybe he didn’t get out. | 也许他没跑出来 |
[16:03] | Maybe you’ll find another body up there. | 也许那里还会发现一具尸体 |
[16:05] | You know, arsonists usually aren’t the brightest people on earth. | 有的纵火犯笨得很 |
[16:10] | So, you think it was one of these guys? | 你们觉得是这几个人里的? |
[16:13] | Don’t worry about them, tom. | 别担心了 Tom |
[16:16] | You did your job. Now let us do ours. | 你们的任务完成了 轮到我们了 |
[16:21] | Flynn: Homeless, unshaven guy wearing a cap in hollywood — that narrows it down. | 流浪汉 没刮胡子 棒球帽 好莱坞附近 范围缩小了 |
[16:25] | It could have been croelick. | 可能是Croelick |
[16:26] | We think he likes to pick people he thinks won’t be missed. | 他的目标 都是没什么亲友的 |
[16:29] | Except I don’t think our victim was homeless. | 但这个受害人不是流浪汉吧 |
[16:31] | I think she was put somewhere where homeless people are known to go. | 应该是被扔在了流浪汉聚集地 |
[16:36] | What did we hear from the fire department? | 消防局怎么说? |
[16:37] | 95% containment. | 95%控制住了 |
[16:39] | Fire was originally spotted very early By a traffic helicop– | 最早发现火情的 是一架直升机 |
[16:44] | a traffic helicopter, which was joined in the air by the police, | 该机是由警方编入空巡队的 |
[16:48] | who circled the anchor point until the fire department arrived. | 消防队抵达前 该机一直在火点附近盘旋 |
[16:50] | Is that kind of rapid response unusual? | 反应速度有点不正常吧? |
[16:52] | – In the mtz, no. – Mtz? | – 在跨界区 算正常的 – 跨界区? |
[16:54] | Gabriel: It’s a mutual threat zone. | 跨界火灾区 |
[16:55] | It’s not just los angeles that’s endangered by a fire at griffith park. | 葛瑞费斯公园失火 涉及洛杉矶 |
[16:59] | There’s glendale. There’s burbank… | 以及格兰岱尔和伯班克地区 |
[17:03] | uh, detective daniels, you — you were saying? | Daniels警探 你说 |
[17:06] | I think he was about to add burbank, san marino, and the county, and that would be it. | 他应该是说伯班克 圣马力诺 还有郡上 |
[17:17] | Hey, tao. | 陶 |
[17:19] | We have a name for our — for our, uh, homeless woman with the bleached teeth? | 找到那位洗了牙流浪女的名字了吗? |
[17:24] | Missing women ages 30 to 50. | 尚在30到50岁间的失踪女性名单中 |
[17:26] | Of course, if she disappeared last night, we won’t know anything for another 60 hours. | 当然 如果她是昨晚失踪的 我们起码在60个小时内仍将一无所知 |
[17:30] | – Why? – Oh, geez. Don’t ask him why. | – 为啥? – 得了 别问他为啥 |
[17:32] | Adults aren’t considered missing until they’ve been gone for at least three days, | 成人只有消失三天以上 才会被视为失踪 |
[17:35] | – not to mention the hours it takes after that to generate the — – I see. | – 更别提如果是三天后 – 别 懂了 |
[17:38] | So, why don’t you just release this jane doe’s picture, see if — | 那为啥不公布她的照片呢? |
[17:40] | see if anyone recognizes her? | 看是否有人认识她 |
[17:42] | Flynn: Okay. So, croelick’s unemployed. Big surprise. | Croelick 无业人员 |
[17:45] | No known associates… | 不与人来往 |
[17:47] | uses only prepaid cellphones… and no car. | 只用预付费的手机 没有车 |
[17:51] | Hey, ricky, put down my mother’s crucifix and get out of my chair. | 放下我老妈的十字架 离开我的座位 |
[17:59] | Neighbors say croelick is polite but distant. | 邻居们说Croelick待人有礼 但保持疏远 |
[18:01] | Haven’t noticed him dating anyone. | 从未见他与谁约会 |
[18:03] | And he always has a candle burning in his window. | 总在窗口点蜡烛 |
[18:06] | Freak. | 怪人 |
[18:08] | Eh, we’ll find him. | 我们会找到他的 |
[18:09] | Not if he finds you first, lieutenant. | 不然他会先找到你 副队长 |
[18:13] | Hello, just plain brenda. | 你好 Brenda |
[18:18] | Come here. | 过来 |
[18:21] | Spread ’em. Come on! | 两腿分开 快点 |
[18:25] | No one’s been this excited to see me in a long time. | 这么久没见我 咋这么兴奋 |
[18:27] | Well, hello, there, bill. | 你好 Bill |
[18:30] | What brings you here? | 哪阵风把你吹来的? |
[18:32] | Heard you were looking for me. | 听说你们在找我 |
[18:34] | Thought I’d stop by. No attorney. | 所以来看看 没带律师 |
[18:37] | Happy to answer questions. | 乐意回答各位问题 |
[18:40] | So… deputy chief johnson, up for a chat? | Johnson队长 聊聊如何 |
[18:48] | Watching a fire on the news has all the drama of televised golf. | 在新闻里看到火灾比转播高尔夫还兴奋 |
[18:52] | We don’t actually have anything on croelick — | 没有任何确凿的证据 |
[18:54] | well, except his record, his pathology, and his presence near the scene. | 除了他的记录 对他的病理研究 还有他在现场出现过 |
[19:00] | Why didn’t he bring his attorney? | 为什么他不带律师 |
[19:01] | Over 70% of criminals never ask for a lawyer. | 百分之七十的罪犯从不找律师 |
[19:04] | Afraid it’ll make them look guilty. | 怕会引起怀疑 |
[19:06] | And it does. | 的确如此 |
[19:07] | Don’t take this personally, lieutenant, but if you don’t leave, | 别介意 副队长 要是你不离开 |
[19:11] | I will invoke my right to counsel. | 我将使用我的辩护权 |
[19:12] | Why? You lost your sense of humor? | 为啥? 失去幽默感了? |
[19:20] | Fine. We’ll catch up later. | 好吧 我们回头见 |
[19:27] | He’s controlling the interview. | 他掌控了这次审讯 |
[19:29] | No, that’s what we want him to think. | 不 那是我们给他的错觉 |
[19:31] | There, now. Is that better? | 现在好些了? |
[19:33] | Improves the odor of the room… a little. | 气氛好点了 |
[19:39] | You know, I’m a little annoyed. | 我有点苦恼 |
[19:42] | Why is that? | 为什么? |
[19:43] | When it became obvious you were looking for me, I went by your house, | 当你很明确要找我时 我去你家拜访了下 |
[19:46] | and the gay boys that you sold it to had no idea where you’d gone. | 买你房的那俩基佬不知道你搬去了哪里 |
[19:53] | Found a mate? Living together? | 找了个伴? 一起生活了? |
[19:56] | How about you, bill? | 那你呢? Bill |
[19:58] | Anyone special in your life? | 生活里有什么特殊的人么? |
[19:59] | Oh, no. | 没有 |
[20:01] | I’m still carrying a little torch for you. | 我还是单恋着你 |
[20:04] | Why the interest in my personal life? | 干嘛对我的个人生活感兴趣? |
[20:09] | When you were at the park last night, | 昨晚你在公园的时候 |
[20:11] | did someone stumble across the body of a young woman burned to death? | 有没有发现烧死的年轻女人? |
[20:14] | How young? | 有多年轻? |
[20:15] | Oh, that’s a cheap trick. | 哦 这个把戏可不高明 |
[20:18] | It’s not up to your usual standard. | 与你的水准有差 |
[20:20] | I asked about victims to determine your specific interest in me. | 我问问受害人的事来判定 你对我的特殊兴趣 |
[20:25] | You were standing across the street from a really big fire. | 你刚巧经过发生大火的那条街 |
[20:29] | It just naturally occurred to me, given your interests, | 你的出现令我产生了兴趣 |
[20:31] | that you might have a theory about how it all started. | 不过对这一切是怎么开始的 你也许有自己的说辞 |
[20:33] | – That’s all. | – That’s all. – 仅此而已 – 仅此而已 |
[20:36] | That’s all. | 仅此而已 |
[20:40] | My attorneywould probably want to know | 我的律师也许想知道 |
[20:41] | if you searched the crowd for anyone else with similar alleged interests | 是否你用同样所谓的兴趣为借口 调查了现场的其他人 |
[20:44] | and if the swiftness with which you settled on me had something to do with my lawsuit against the state. | 还有查我是不是与我控告州政府有关 |
[20:51] | Who else in that crowd would know more about a fire than you? | 现场还有谁比你更清楚那场火灾呢? |
[20:59] | a moth… maybe? | 飞蛾 也许吧 |
[21:06] | But you have a point. | 你的意思我懂 |
[21:09] | Well, I have a helpful side. | 如果让我去看看火灾后的现场 |
[21:12] | If you took me back there, let me watch the fire’s end — | 也许我能帮上忙 |
[21:15] | it’s out of the question. | 那不可能 |
[21:16] | Oh, come on. | 得了吧 |
[21:19] | Just the two of us and a couple of lawn chairs. | 只有我们俩和几把草坪椅 |
[21:22] | You know, the chemicals in the air should make for a fantastic sunset. | 要知道 空气中的化学成分 会令日落变得美妙无比 |
[21:28] | Well, no dental-record match from the missing women to our jane doe. | 失踪女性的牙科记录没有吻合的 |
[21:32] | Could hold him for a day or two. | 能不能扣留他一两天 |
[21:33] | Add another million to his lawsuit? I don’t think so. | 再给他借口告我们 别了 |
[21:36] | Buzz. | 告诉她 |
[21:38] | Lieutenant provenza says we still can’t I.D.Our jane doe. I’m sorry. | Provenza副队长说无法确认死者身份 |
[21:43] | You — you — you want to think about it? | 你不考虑下么? |
[21:47] | No? Really? All right. | 不么? 真的? 好吧 |
[21:50] | Well, hate to overstay my welcome. | 不等你们下逐客令了 |
[21:53] | But we’re only just getting reacquainted. | 别急着走啊 |
[21:55] | Are you gonna arrest me? No. | 你打算逮捕我么? 不 |
[21:56] | May I leave when I wish? Yes. Goodbye. | 我想走就能走吧? 好 再见 |
[21:59] | At least give me a confirmable alibi for the hour before the fire. Please. | 至少给我火灾时你不在场的证明 求你了 |
[22:06] | I’ll tell you what. | 直说了吧 |
[22:09] | I go back to griffith park… now… | 我要去葛瑞费斯公园 现在 |
[22:15] | or I invoke my right to counsel, and we never talk again. | 要不我就找律师来 我不说话了 |
[22:27] | Wait! Wait. Wait. Wait. Wait. Wait. Wait. | 等等 |
[22:31] | He took the bait. | 他咬钩了 |
[22:38] | Brenda: Hey, where are we going? | 我们去哪儿? |
[22:40] | Croelick: Taking you where the fire started. That’s what you wanted. | 带你去起火现场 不是你们期望的么? |
[22:42] | But a firefighter told us the victim was found up there. | 可消防员说受害者是在那找到的 |
[22:45] | It was night. Smoke everywhere. | 那是晚上 到处都是烟 |
[22:46] | Your firefighter was disoriented. No. This way. | 消防员搞错了地方 不是那里 这边走 |
[22:51] | So, now we have to pretend he’s an arson investigator? Really? | 假想他为纵火案探员 真的吗? |
[22:54] | She’s just feeding his ego. | 她只是满足了他的自大心理 |
[22:56] | We’re 10 minutes away from an arrest. | 我们离抓到案犯仅一步之遥 |
[22:58] | Why don’t you — why don’t you button your lip for once and just watch? | 你闭嘴看着就行 |
[23:02] | It’s crazy, you know? | 这很疯狂 你知道么? |
[23:05] | Having a wildlife park in the center of a city. | 在市中心有个野生公园 |
[23:08] | I look around at your little nature preserve. | 环顾你的小小生态圈 |
[23:11] | You know what I see? It’s all fuel. | 我看见什么? 满是燃料 |
[23:16] | And you and you and you — rich man, poor man, beggar man, thief. | 你 你 你 富人 穷人 乞丐 盗贼 |
[23:23] | Black man… white man… deputy chief. | 黑人 白人 队长 |
[23:29] | Fire doesn’t care about your name or rank or badge number. | 大火无情 管你是谁 |
[23:34] | You’re all just bite-size lumps of flesh and bone in the flaming food chain. | 不过是激烈食物链中小小的一块 |
[23:42] | God, I’m hungry! | 上帝啊 我好饿 |
[23:45] | How about you? | 你咋样? |
[23:46] | I had a big lunch. | 我午餐吃得很饱 |
[23:48] | Speaking of which… | 说到这个 |
[23:50] | I can still smell her — your victim — | 我还能闻到她的味道 那受害者 |
[23:55] | ’cause she burned right here. | 因为她就在这烧起来的 |
[24:06] | See? | 看见么? |
[24:09] | That might be her wallet, I.D., Credit cards — all melted away… | 那也许是她的钱包 身份证 信用卡 都烧融在一起了 |
[24:14] | along with her face. | 连同她的脸 |
[24:17] | Got a picture of the remains? | 看见尸体照片了吗? |
[24:20] | That would be inappropriate. | 对死者尊重点 |
[24:22] | So judgey. | 真挑剔 |
[24:28] | The area around here — it isn’t burned at all. | 这个区域附近没有完全燃烧 |
[24:31] | So, how did the fire — | 那么 火是如何 |
[24:32] | – slip out of control all the way over there? – Yes. | – 失控蔓延到那里? – 是 |
[24:39] | – I think we’re looking for another body. – That’s not good. | – 要找另一具尸体 – 这可不妙 |
[24:43] | Did you noticThe vegetation back here has all been cut down — e? | 有没留意到这后面的植物都被砍倒了? |
[24:46] | dried limbs, dead brush… | 枯枝败柳 |
[24:49] | dragged from the vicinity of little miss crisp | 都被拖到受害者附近 |
[24:51] | and piled like he meant to take the trash with him. | 堆着好像他要拾垃圾似的 |
[24:54] | But the park burning? | 不过公园火灾 |
[24:55] | No. No, that was a mistake. | 不 不 那是个错误 |
[24:59] | Where is the other body, bill? | 另一具尸体在哪 Bill? |
[25:04] | See, whoever dumped your girl in that pit forgot to make sure she was alone. | 那个想把女受害者丢在坑里的凶手 在开始点火的时候 |
[25:08] | And when your killer started his, uh, flamb? | 没想到现场还有一位 |
[25:16] | Poor little rat. | 可怜的小老鼠 |
[25:18] | Ran out of the frying pan and started a bonfire. | 逃出了油锅又掉入了篝火 |
[25:24] | There you go, sergeant. | 给你警官 |
[25:25] | Y’all be sure and give him a proper funeral, now. | 现在你来给它个合适的葬礼 |
[25:27] | Thank you. Thank you so much. | 非常感谢 |
[25:34] | Picking an isolated spot… cutting it back… | 挑了个僻静处 降低风险 |
[25:38] | waiting till dark… and then, in seconds… | 等到天黑 然后 在很短的时间内 |
[25:49] | All his precautions up in smoke… | 一切消失在火里 |
[25:50] | the fire moving away from his lady. | 大火从女受害人身上蔓延开 |
[25:52] | Happened very, very fast, I’m sure. | 我肯定 这一切发生的很快很快 |
[25:55] | Like drowning. | 就像淹死 |
[25:59] | Well, it might take me some time to prove, | 也许需要点时间去验证 |
[26:01] | but it looks to me like you’ve led us right to the scene of the crime. | 不过看来你领着我们找到了案发现场 |
[26:05] | Wouldn’t you say, sergeant? | 警官 你怎么看 |
[26:07] | And you described everything so well, it’s — it’s almost like you were here when it happened. | 你描述详细 就像案发时你就在这里一样 |
[26:16] | Well, let’s take your implication seriously, see how it holds up. | 咱们认真考虑下你的暗示 看看会怎么发展 |
[26:20] | The lady was dead before she was set on fire. | 她被焚烧前 已经死了 |
[26:22] | And pardon me for asking, but, uh, where’s the fun in that? | 原谅我问一句 这样做有什么乐趣呢? |
[26:28] | How did you know she was dead? | 你怎么知道她死了? |
[26:34] | whoops. Well… should i tell her? | 哎呀… 该我告诉你呢? |
[26:40] | Or should you? | 还是你来说? |
[26:45] | Taylor: He what? | 他怎么了? |
[26:46] | He interviewed croelick before I did. | 他在我之前采访了Croelick |
[26:49] | How’d you find him before us? | 你怎么在我们之前找到他的? |
[26:51] | You said he had a lawsuit against the state for wrongful imprisonment. | 你说过 他因为错误收监起诉了州政府 |
[26:55] | He called his attorney. | 他找了他的律师 |
[26:57] | You called his attorney? | 你找了他的律师吧? |
[26:59] | To arrange a meeting, yes. | 没错 为了安排见面 |
[27:01] | For the record, you didn’t find croelick, okay? | 另外 你没找到Croelick 对么? |
[27:04] | I did. | 是我找到的 |
[27:06] | And I convinced him to come in, so I helped you. | 我说服他来找你 所以是我帮了你 |
[27:11] | Look, all I did was ask a few questions. | 听着 我不过是问了几个问题 |
[27:13] | You can’t ask people questions without telling them what you want to know. | 你问问题的时候就会泄漏你的企图 |
[27:18] | – I need his notes and tapes from his interview with croelick. – What? No. | – 我要看采访Croelick的录音和笔记 – 什么 不行 |
[27:20] | – His photographs, his camera — everything.- No way.It’s against the law for you … | – 他的照片 相机… 什么都要 – 没门 你想要我的笔记 |
[27:22] | – …to demand my notes, and I will not surrender them. – It’s against the law to interfere with a murder investigation. | – 这是违法的 我不给你 – 妨碍谋杀案调查才是违法的 |
[27:24] | – The first amendment allows me to speak to whomever I want. – It’s against the law to aid and abet — | – 第一修正案允许我跟任何人说话 – 参与同谋也算违法… |
[27:27] | you want to hear about against the law, I’d be more than happy to oblige! | 你想进行普法教育 我乐意奉陪! |
[27:32] | Morales thinks he can get a fingerprint off our jane doe. | Morales说他能取无名氏的指纹 |
[27:38] | Look, your victim was drenched in alcohol, which is croelick’s M.O. Am I wrong? | 听着 受害者浑身湿透了酒精 这就是Croelick的作案手法 我错了么? |
[27:43] | Now, he led you to where the fire started. He showed you how it happened. | 他带你去了纵火点 讲述了全部经过 |
[27:46] | What more do you people need to make an arrest? | 想要逮捕他 还等什么呢? |
[27:49] | Untainted evidence. | 无污点的的证据 |
[27:50] | – Which might be in your notes — – I can’t give you those, okay? | – 证据可能就在你的笔记里 – 我不能给你 明白么? |
[27:56] | You know what? Shut up. | 你知道吗 闭嘴吧 |
[27:58] | We can’t even hold croelick because of you. | 就因为你 我们不能逮捕Croelick |
[28:01] | – You cannot talk to me like that. – Shut up. | – 你不能这么跟我说话 – 闭嘴 |
[28:03] | I am this far from reading you your rights — this far. | 我离逮捕你就这么远了…就这么远 |
[28:07] | You want to be under arrest? | 你想被捕吗? |
[28:14] | I’m sorry, chief. | 对不起 队长 |
[28:16] | I’ll call his editor and see what I can work out. | 我会打给编辑 看看能解决什么 |
[28:19] | Thank you so much. | 十分感谢 |
[28:27] | – May I say something now? – I wouldn’T. No. | – 我能说点什么吗? – 不行 |
[28:37] | We usually get only one or two shots at this, which is why I make the detectives do it. | 这个通常只有一两次机会 所以我交给警探来做了 |
[28:41] | Do what? | 做什么? |
[28:42] | We debone the hand of a burn victim and rehydrate the skin for 24 hours. | 将烧焦的手去骨 补充皮肤水分 24个小时之后 |
[28:49] | If it works out, sometimes we can get you a print. | 如果成功 就有可能取到指纹 |
[28:54] | It’s too slack. | 太松了 |
[28:55] | Which is why I need a detective close to our jane doe’s size. | 所以需要一名 跟无名氏手指大小相同的警探 |
[29:05] | You want me to slip the skin of her fingers — | 你想让我把她的手指皮肤… |
[29:09] | over your own.And gently, too, because it tears. | 套在你手上… 要小心翼翼的 因为很容易弄破 |
[29:12] | I know it sounds horrible, but it’s just the thumb and two fingers left. | 我知道很可怕 但只剩三根手指了 |
[29:17] | The other two fell off. | 另外两根掉了 |
[29:20] | Here, chief. Let me help you. | 来 队长 我帮你 |
[29:22] | Um, it’ll catch on the rubber, so off with the glove. | 会沾在橡胶上 所以把手套摘掉吧 |
[29:30] | I’ll tell you what — eyes on gabriel. | 我跟你讲 你眼睛盯着Gabriel |
[29:41] | I’ll guide your hand. | 我来给你套上 |
[29:48] | See, chief? There’s really nothing to it. | 看到了吗 队长 真没什么 |
[29:50] | It’s just — just science at work. | 科学的效力 |
[29:54] | There. Done. | 好了 |
[30:04] | Provenza: Linda harrell — 36. | Linda Harrell 36岁 |
[30:06] | Fingerprinted two years ago. | 两年前采集过指纹 |
[30:07] | Arrested for stalking an ex-boyfriend, breaking into his house. | 因跟踪前男友 非法侵入他家而被捕 |
[30:10] | Daniels: I talked to her ex this morning. | 我早晨跟她前男友谈过了 |
[30:13] | Lives in oxnard and has an alibi. | 他住在Oxnard 有不在场证明 |
[30:16] | He said that linda always wanted to know where he was, demanded all of his attention. | 他说Linda总想知道他在哪 让他一心扑在她身上 |
[30:21] | Yeah, well, anyway, she moved here about two months ago. | 话说回来 她两个月前搬来的 |
[30:25] | No problems that we know of until yesterday, when her boss filed a criminal complaint. | 直到她老板昨天报案以前 没发现有什么问题 |
[30:29] | Yeah, linda failed to make the evening bank deposit after her bar shift was over | 没错 Linda下班后没有去银行存款 |
[30:33] | and didn’t show up today. | 今天又没有出现 |
[30:36] | Chief. | 队长 |
[30:41] | Could you please gather the evidence that we collected from linda’s house and take it to my office? | 你能否收集一下Linda家的取证 然后送到我办公室呢? |
[30:45] | – Thank you so much. – You got it, chief. | – 非常感谢 – 马上照办 队长 |
[30:48] | Sorry, sir. Could we talk later? | 不好意思 先生 能过后再聊吗? |
[30:51] | I’ve just executed a search warrant of our victim’s house, which is where she was murdered. | 我刚到受害者家的搜查过 她在那被杀的 |
[30:54] | Her car’s missing, and I’m sure that the killer used it to move her body to the park, | 她的车没了 估计是凶手开车把尸体运到的公园 |
[30:58] | and I really need to concentrate on finding it. | 我要专心找到那辆车 |
[31:00] | Then I’ll be brief. | 那我长话短说吧 |
[31:01] | The L.A.P.D. And the times have reached a good compromise. | 洛杉矶警署和时报互相让步 达成一致 |
[31:06] | Chief johnson, I am extremely sorry. | Johnson队长 我很抱歉 |
[31:10] | That’s the first part. Now, chief johnson accepts your apology. | 这是第一部分 Johnson队长接受你道歉 |
[31:12] | – I do? – That’s great. | – 我接受? – 太好了 |
[31:14] | The rest of the agreement goes like this. | 然后这样 |
[31:16] | You agree to let ricardo catch up on our investigation. | 你同意把调查情况告诉Ricardo |
[31:18] | In return, ricardo agrees to give you copies of all of his pictures and notes from the past two days. | 作为回报 Ricardo同意 把这两天的照片和笔录拷贝给你 |
[31:25] | You first. | 你先给我 |
[31:33] | Thank you. Chief. | 谢谢 局长再见 |
[31:43] | Ramos: So, anything from this linda harrell’s house connecting her to croelick? | 从Linda Harrell家搜集的证据 能否说明她跟Croelick有关? |
[31:46] | No. Her computer was gone, and her desk was emptied out. | 不 她电脑没了 桌子被掏空了 |
[31:50] | Judging from the dust patterns on the top of her dresser, | 从梳妆台的灰尘来看 |
[31:53] | it looked like some picture frames were removed. | 有几个相框被拿走了 |
[31:55] | So someone’s connected to her. That’s for sure. | 所以肯定有人跟她有关系 |
[31:57] | There was no sign of forced entry, suggesting that she knew the killer. | 也没有强行入室的痕迹 说明她认识凶手 |
[32:00] | That’s inference. She was a bartender. | 这只是推测 她是酒保 |
[32:02] | Could be one of her customers followed her home. | 有可能是顾客尾随回家的 |
[32:05] | Right. A customer who just happened to be an expert arsonist. | 没错 这顾客又恰好是个纵火犯 |
[32:08] | Anyway, linda reached for the phone, and the murderer yanked it from the wall. | 然后 Linda去够电话 凶手把她从墙边拉了回来 |
[32:13] | And grabbed her like this. | 然后这样抓住她 |
[32:17] | Put him down, detective sanchez. | 把他放下吧 Sanchez警探 |
[32:18] | – I just wanted to show him the — – talk him through it, please. | – 我就是演示一下 – 口头演示就行了 |
[32:21] | Will you put me down? | 能放下了吗? |
[32:23] | – What are you — nuts? – Okay. | – 你是疯子么? – 好吧 |
[32:24] | The killer pushes linda into some shelving, and then he drops her to the ground really hard! | 凶手把Linda推进柜子里 然后狠狠地摔到地上! |
[32:30] | Then the killer reaches for this bookend and smashed her head in. | 然后凶手抓起镇尺 朝她的头部砸去 |
[32:34] | Gabriel: She bled out. Killer cuts the carpet in half, rolls her up in it, | 她头部出血 凶手剪下一半地毯 把她裹了进去 |
[32:37] | plops linda down in her own car, and drives away with her. | 把Linda放进她自己的车 然后运走 |
[32:40] | Yeah, to the park, where he sets her on fire. | 没错 运到公园 在那里放火 |
[32:42] | I mean, what? You didn’t see her computer there? | 你们没有在那里找到她的电脑么? |
[32:44] | – Any residue on this other half of the carpet? – No. | – 那半块地毯上没有蛛丝马迹吗? – 没有 |
[32:48] | Thank you, gentlemen. I’ll take it from here. | 多谢了 先生们 接下去我来接手吧 |
[32:52] | A fire hot enough to corrupt computer files beyond recovery would have grabbed some attention, | 火的热度足以使电脑文档无法恢复 |
[32:56] | and this was supposed to be a controlled burn. | 这原本应是人为控制的火 |
[32:58] | And the carpet’s made out of artificial fabric, | 地毯是人工纺织质地的 |
[33:03] | maybe even treated with flame retardant. | 也许还经过了加工 可以延缓火势 |
[33:05] | Its fumes could have been poisonous. | 燃烧后会形成有毒气体 |
[33:07] | But those are the concerns of an experienced arsonist. | 但是这些都是老到的纵火犯才会知道的 |
[33:10] | Could be our killer studied up. | 也许凶手学习过了 |
[33:11] | For example, you cover police and fire departments. | 就比如你吧 你采访警察和消防部门 |
[33:14] | Could be you’ve researched everything we’ve discussed so far. | 也许你对我们刚才讨论的一切都了如指掌 |
[33:17] | And what motive could I possibly have? | 那我的动机又是什么呢? |
[33:20] | You don’t always solve murders by finding out why. | 我们不需要知道动机来破案 |
[33:22] | Sometimes it’s more about how, which is why I keep asking how could the killer get away? | 知道是如何犯案的更重要 我就反复思考凶手是如何逃离现场的? |
[33:29] | Well, croelick had the victim’s car. | Croelick有被害人的车 |
[33:30] | Maybe he drove it away somewhere. | 也许他开车逃跑了 |
[33:35] | Helicopters buzzing around, firefighters pouring in, police blocking all the exits — | 直升机空中巡逻 消防队员涌入 警察拦截了所有出口 |
[33:40] | no, he didn’t dare go back to the car. | 不可能 他不敢回到车上去 |
[33:42] | Like you, he knew far too much about how police and firefighters work to even try. | 但是像你吧 清楚警察和消防队是如何运作的 |
[33:47] | Would you have burned linda’s body to delay identification | 你是不是焚烧了 Linda的尸体以便掩藏她的身份? |
[33:51] | only to leave a registered vehicle parked nearby, | 这样就能把登记过牌照的车停在附近 |
[33:54] | knowing we would find it? | 你知道我们会找到的? |
[33:57] | But you haven’t found it. | 但是你们没有找到 |
[33:58] | And that’s your problem, isn’t it? | 这就是你的问题了 对不对? |
[34:00] | Explaining how the killer got out of the park | 这样就解释了为何凶手在纵火以后 能够顺利开车逃离公园 |
[34:03] | with the car after the fire started without being noticed. | 却没有被任何人发现 |
[34:07] | You’ve summed it up perfectly. | 你总结得天衣无缝啊 |
[34:12] | Interrupting an interview? | 打扰你们谈话了吗? |
[34:13] | No. No. Ricardo here is up to speed. | 不 不 Ricardo正要离开 |
[34:17] | We’ll talk more later. Thank you so much. | 我们以后再谈 非常感谢 |
[34:19] | You’re welcome so much. Can I have my book, please? | 别客气 我能拿回我的书么? |
[34:21] | Oh, no. I’ll be holding on to these for a while. | 不行 这些还得放在我这里 |
[34:33] | Fritz: The landlord’s bringing a plumber by to fix the toilets today. | 房东今天带了个水管工来修厕所 |
[34:35] | Oh, wonderful. | 太好了 |
[34:37] | I vacuumed all the furniture… | 我用吸尘器清扫了所有家具… |
[34:40] | put out a room deodorizer… | 使用了房间除臭剂… |
[34:42] | got rid of all incriminating kitty evidence. | 抹去了一切和猫咪有关的证据 |
[34:46] | Also, I shoved everything we’re not using into the guest room — | 我还把不用的东西都塞进了客房 |
[34:50] | you know, so the landlord will think we’re actually living there. | 这样房东就会相信 我们是真的住在那里了 |
[34:53] | – Oh, I feel badly you had to do all — – don’T. | – 让你做这些真是不好意思 – 不需要 |
[34:54] | Because while I was scrub, scrub, scrubbing out the shower, | 因为在我刷洗淋浴间的时候 |
[34:58] | I finally decided how to deal with your cat. | 我终于决定了怎么处理你的猫咪 |
[35:03] | Our cat. | 我们的猫咪 |
[35:03] | Your cat is not coming home until the landlord knows she’s there. | 直到房东知道她的存在之前 她都不能回家 |
[35:07] | – But where will he live? – She. | – 那他住在哪里? – 是她 |
[35:09] | With you in your office. | 将和你住在你的办公室 |
[35:11] | Okay. Now, wait a minute. I’m really sorry. | 好吧 等一等 我真的很抱歉 |
[35:14] | Which is good — I appreciate that. | 很好 我很欣赏你的道歉 |
[35:15] | But if I leave him here, maintenance will take him away. | 但是如果我把他留在这里 保洁员会把他带走的 |
[35:19] | Well, you can stop by the pound every morning and pick her back up. | 那你可以每天早上去动物收容所 再把她接回来啊 |
[35:24] | They take her away, and I pick her up later. | 他们把她带走 我再把她接回来 |
[35:26] | And the inside of our apartment can stop looking like norway in december. | 这样我们的公寓就 不会再像12月的挪威一样了 |
[35:32] | Brenda, are — are you here? Hello? | Brenda 你在听吗? |
[35:34] | Oh, kitty. I’m so sorry. I’m sorry, sorry, sorry. | 猫猫 对不起 真的很对不起 |
[35:38] | – I have to hurry — really hurry. – Why? Where are you going? | – 我得快一点了 很着急 – 什么? 你去哪里? |
[35:40] | Because during a fire, police manage civilian evacuations, tow cars, | 因为在火灾中 警察会负责市民疏散 拖走车辆 |
[35:45] | and direct traffic, and he still has the keys. | 还有疏导交通 而他还拿着车钥匙 |
[35:49] | I’ll explain more later. | 我之后再和你解释 |
[35:51] | Okay. Poor kitty.Could you please make sure … | 好了 可怜的小猫咪 你能不能确保… |
[35:55] | – that there’s water left for him… – her. | – 留点水给他喝… – 是她 |
[35:58] | And some food and make sure that the office doors are closed tight, tight, tight. | 还有吃的 保证办公室的门 一定要牢牢锁紧 |
[36:05] | Tight, tight, tight. | 牢牢锁紧 |
[36:11] | CITY TOWING AND IMPOUND | 城市拖车提取处 |
[36:24] | Tom? Tom merrick? | |
[36:27] | Uh, you’re the hero firefighter that I interviewed in the hospital yesterday, right? | 你就是昨天我询问 笔录的那个英雄消防员 对么? |
[36:32] | You remember me? I’m deputy chief brenda leigh johnson. | 还记得我吗? 我是队长Brenda Leigh Johnson |
[36:35] | Sure. | 当然 |
[36:37] | What a coincidence. What — what are you doing here? | 真是巧啊 你在…你在这里干嘛呢? |
[36:39] | Just working. | 工作上的事 |
[36:41] | This is where the L.A.P.D.Towed all the vehicles from the fire. | 这里的车都是 洛杉矶警局从火场拖出来的 |
[36:45] | You know, and speaking of coincidences, | 知道么 说起巧的地方 |
[36:47] | the woman whose body that you carried out of the park — | 那个你从火场背出尸体的女人 |
[36:50] | this is her car, a-and you’re holding the keys to it. | 这辆车是她的 而你正好拿着这车子的钥匙 |
[36:56] | You remember sergeant gabriel here, don’t you? | 你还记得Gabriel警佐吧 对吧? |
[36:58] | – Say hello, sergeant. – Hello. | – 问好啊 – 你好啊 |
[37:00] | Tom merrick, you have the right to remain silent. | Tom merrick 你有权力保持沉默 |
[37:02] | Anything you say can and will be used against you in a court of law. | 否则你所说的一切都会作为呈堂证供 |
[37:05] | You have the right to an attorney. | 你有权请律师 |
[37:07] | If you cannot afford an attorney, one will be appointed for you by the state. | 如果你请不起律师的话 政府会为你指定一名律师 |
[37:10] | Have you heard and understood these rights? | 你是否清楚这些权力? |
[37:12] | Yes, I understand, but you’re making a big mistake. | 是的 我明白 但是你们搞错了 |
[37:14] | Well, maybe. | 是啊 也许吧 |
[37:15] | Now, I’ve only one question to ask you myself, | 现在我将亲自问你一个问题 |
[37:17] | but sergeant gabriel here thinks that we should arrest you for the murder of linda harrell — | 这位Gabriel警佐认为 我们应该以谋杀Linda Harrell逮捕你 |
[37:22] | something about the clearing where the body was found. | 因为你清理了尸体发现的地方 |
[37:24] | What is it, sergeant? | 怎么说来着? |
[37:25] | Well, he moved out all the homeless, A.K.A.Possible witnesses, a day ago, | 一天前他驱赶了那里 所有可能成为目击者的流浪汉 |
[37:29] | so he knew he could carry linda’s body in there without being seen, | 这样他运送Linda的尸体时才不会被看到 |
[37:33] | and all the vegetation was cut back. | 还除掉了所有的植物 |
[37:34] | To control the burn. | 以控制火势 |
[37:36] | But I say that that’s what a firefighter does for a living. | 但是我却帮你辩护说这是消防员的职责 |
[37:38] | And then there was something about a — a phone. Lieutenant tao. | 好像还有手机的事 Tao警官? |
[37:42] | The phone that was ripped off the wall at linda’s house — | Linda家那个被监听的电话 |
[37:45] | when you hit the redial button, what shows up are the first five digits of his home phone number. | 如果你按下重拨键 会发现是他的电话号码 |
[37:50] | But linda had a history of nasty breakups. | Linda以前每次分手都闹得很凶 |
[37:54] | Maybe she wanted to chat with your wife, and you were just trying to stop her. | 也许她想和你妻子聊聊 而你想要阻止她 |
[37:57] | And in my opinion, | 而在我看来 |
[37:58] | it was just luck that you changed out of your regular clothes into your uniform | 你焚烧Linda的尸体时 你只是碰巧在平时穿上消防服 |
[38:05] | when you burned linda’s body, but, you know, | |
[38:07] | it was really good luck because while we were looking for an arsonist, | 真的是运气啊 因为当我们要寻找纵火犯时 |
[38:11] | you were able to run out of the park with your fellow firefighters, | 你却能顺利和你的队员们 堂而皇之地跑出公园 |
[38:14] | carrying the victim, looking like a hero. | 像英雄一样 |
[38:17] | Okay, so, the uniform was lucky, but everything else points to murder. | 好了 制服是运气 但其他的所有都指向了谋杀 |
[38:21] | We can’t prove that, sergeant. | 我们没有证据这么说 警官 |
[38:23] | Be patient and let mr. Merrick here answer the only question that I think is important. | 耐心点 让Merrick先生回答 这个唯一的却至关重要的问题 |
[38:27] | Now think hard and be honest. | 想想清楚 老实回答 |
[38:32] | Did you kill linda harrell on purpose? | 你是否谋杀了Linda Harral? |
[38:35] | No. No! I never wanted to hurt her. I — I… | 没有 没有! 我从未真的想伤害她 我… 我… |
[38:39] | I just wanted to stop her from calling my wife. | 我只是想阻止她打电话给我妻子 |
[38:41] | There was a shelf. It fell on her. It was a complete accident. | 那里正好有个架子 倒在了她身上 这都是意外 |
[38:46] | She died before I could get help. | 在我想救她之前她就死了 |
[38:48] | – It’s the truth. I swear. – I believe you. | – 这都是实话 我发誓 – 我相信你 |
[38:51] | See, sergeant? | 听到了吧 警官? |
[38:53] | We can’t hold him for linda’s death. | 我们不能控告他谋杀Linda |
[38:54] | You’re just gonna have to be satisfied arresting him on a charge of arson. | 你们只能控告他纵火了 |
[38:58] | Oh, and, um, four counts of felony murder — | 恩 还有四项重罪谋杀 |
[39:01] | one for each of the people who died when your little fire slipped out of control. | 每项都是因为你 放的小火失去控制造成的 |
[39:06] | Wait. Wait. Wait! I want a lawyer. | 等下! 等下! 我需要律师 |
[39:09] | Yeah? Well, you’re gonna need one, buddy boy. | 是吗? 没错你是需要一个了 小伙子 |
[39:15] | Hey, chief johnson. | 嘿 Johnson队长 |
[39:25] | Everything’s flushing great. | 一切都妥当了 |
[39:26] | Oh, thank you so much. | 非常感谢 |
[39:29] | And your friend is in the living room. | 你的朋友等在客厅 |
[39:31] | – Oh, wonderful. – Okay? | – 太好了 – 好的? |
[39:32] | – It’s so nice to meet you. – Goodbye. | – 很高兴见到你 – 再见 |
[39:35] | Friend? | 朋友? |
[39:37] | He may have meant me. | 他指的应该是我吧 |
[39:39] | Move! Get back! | 别动! 退后! |
[39:40] | – I didn’t break in. – Move! Further! Hurry up! | – 我不是闯进来的 – 退后! 退远一点! 快点! |
[39:42] | – Your friendly plumber opened the door for me. – Fritz?fritzi? | – 你那个客气的水管工为我开的门 |
[39:44] | And this is hardly an appropriate way To greet someone | 这样对待帮你解决了谋杀案的人 |
[39:47] | – who helped you solve a murder. – Fritz? | – 可不是很合适吧? |
[39:48] | Your fbi-agent boyfriend is not here. | 你那个FBI探员男友不在 |
[39:55] | You’re still upset with me, brenda? | 你还是生我的气吗 Brenda? |
[39:59] | The news says your firefighter was having an affair with an angry, | 新闻说消防员和那个 易怒占有欲强的小妞搞外遇 她不知道他已经结婚了 |
[40:03] | possessive young lady who didn’t know he was married. | |
[40:07] | Probably why he sent you to the wrong part of park to begin with. | 这也许就是为什么 他故意告诉你错误的火源头 |
[40:11] | And you find the right place because of me. | 是因为我 你才能找对地方 |
[40:16] | So… why the, uh… hostility? | 这样的待客之道不合适吧? |
[40:21] | Can’t you prove your case? | 你没有证据抓人么? |
[40:23] | Yes. Yes. | 有 |
[40:25] | You are completely out of the woods, so why come here? Why? | 你已经洗脱了嫌疑 那你还来这里干嘛? 为什么? |
[40:29] | Apology accepted. | 我接受你的道歉 |
[40:33] | And I brought you something… | 我给你带了点东西… |
[40:37] | a gesture towards what I hope will be an amicable parting. May I? | 我希望和你有个温馨的分别 可以么? |
[41:04] | Now… brenda… | 现在… Brenda… |
[41:07] | I’m about to settle my lawsuit against the state and take my, | 我了解与政府的诉讼 然后… |
[41:11] | uh, $4 million and leave your jurisdiction ver. | 得到我的4百万美金 永远地离开你们的辖区 |
[41:17] | And though I’m, you know, flattered by your interest in me, | 当然 我对你对我的青睐受宠若惊 |
[41:21] | I think we’ve taken this relationship about as far as it can go. | 我想我们可以自由地发展我们的关系 |
[41:25] | You know? | 你知道吗? |
[41:25] | And I think it best for both of us if I regard you as something like… | 我想把你当作…我”过往的热火” |
[41:33] | an old flame. | 对我们两个来说最好了 |
[41:36] | So… | 那么… |
[41:38] | let’s say our goodbyes and wish each other well. | 让我们互道告别 祝福对方 |
[41:41] | If you’re not out of my house in the next 10 seconds, | 如果你10秒钟不离开我家的话 |
[41:43] | I’m gonna save the state a whole lot of money. | 我就可以为政府节省一大笔钱了 |
[41:45] | – And I’m not kidding. – Okay. | – 我没有开玩笑 – 好的 |
[41:46] | Get out of here. Never come back. | 滚出去 再也别回来 |
[41:49] | I see you agree with me. Good. | 我看你是同意了 好的 |
[41:51] | Well, I’m off. | 好的 我走了 |
[41:55] | I will think of you often, just plain brenda, and hope to see you not at all. | 我会经常想你的 希望不再见到你 |
[42:03] | Brenda? | |
[42:10] | Brenda, are you here? | Brenda 你在吗? |
[42:17] | yes. | 在 |
[42:22] | Fritz: Look at that. | 快看看啊 |
[42:25] | – And kitty. – Yes. | – 猫猫也在 – 是呀 |
[42:28] | I called the landlord and begged and gave him a huge security deposit | 我找房东求他 给了钱 |
[42:34] | and promised him monthly inspections. | 并让他每月来检查 |
[42:40] | Well, I have something for you, too. Wait here. | 我也有东西给你 等着 |
[42:44] | You know, uh… | 知道吗 |
[42:45] | I know you thought you lost this in the move. | 我以为在搬家的时候你把这丢了 |
[42:50] | Look what I found. | 看我找到了什么 |
[42:53] | – It was ju– hey, you all right? – Yes. | – 是… –你没事吧 – 嗯 |
[42:56] | – Honey, you look a little — – oh, no, I’m fine. | – 你有点… – 我没事的 |
[42:58] | – I just haven’t slept in two days, that’s all. – Yeah? | – 我两天没睡了 – 是吗? |
[43:05] | You’ll feel better tomorrow. | 明天会好些的 |
[43:09] | Never in a million years would I have thought you’d have done something so romantic. | 我绝不会想到你也懂浪漫 |
[43:15] | Actually, I didn’t buy these myself. | 其实不是我买的 |
[43:17] | Well, where did they come from? | 那这从哪来的? |
[43:18] | Just… someone I worked with. | 我同事送的 |
[43:23] | A housewarming gift. | 乔迁之礼 |