时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:44] | Thank you, officer. | 谢谢你 警官 |
[00:51] | We were across the street at the court when communications called. | 对讲机呼叫时 我们在街对面的法院 |
[00:54] | – How’d you get here so fast? – Someone else called me. | – 你怎么到得这么快 – 有人找我来的 |
[00:56] | – Who? – Chief johnson. | – 谁啊? – Johnson副队长 |
[00:58] | Ah, y’all remember ricardo ramos, our friendly reporter from the times? | 你们都记得Ricardo Ramos吧 友好的时报记者 |
[01:02] | How you doing, ricky? | Ricky 最近好么 |
[01:04] | I was on my way to work, when — bang, bang, bang! | 我正在上班的路上 听见 砰 砰 砰! |
[01:06] | Did you seethe shooter? | 看见射击者了么? |
[01:07] | No, I came from around that corner, found this guy laying here. | 没有 我从那个街角过来 发现他躺在这 |
[01:10] | – When I rolled him over,he — – you rolled him over? | – 当我把他翻过来时 他 – 你把他翻过来? |
[01:15] | Ricardo, that press badge does not give you the right to tamper with the crime scene. | Ricardo 那个记者证 可没给你破坏现场的权利 |
[01:18] | You have compromised the evidence. | 你破坏了现场物证 |
[01:20] | Hey, hey, chief johnson, you ever hear of cpr? | 好了 Johnson副队长 你听说过心肺复苏术吗? |
[01:22] | I was trying to help. | 我是在试着救人 |
[01:27] | Look, I called 911. | 看 我拨打了911 |
[01:28] | When the paramedics cut open the shirt, I called you directly… | 当医护人员剪开他的衣服之后 我直接给了你电话 |
[01:31] | because given the circumstances of this case, it has priority written all over it. | 因为根据本案的情况 这绝对是重案 |
[01:34] | What circumstances? | 什么情况? |
[01:35] | – Well, may I? – Go ahead. | – 哦 我能不能… – 请吧 |
[01:43] | No, no, no! | 别 别 |
[01:44] | – Easy. Easy! – Hold on, hold on. | – 别激动 – 稳住 稳住 |
[01:46] | Let go, let go. | 放开 放开 |
[01:50] | He’s wearing a wire. | 他身上带着摄像头 |
[02:02] | No I.D. | 没有身份证 |
[02:06] | You don’t recognize this guy? | 你们没认出他? |
[02:08] | Ricardo, I want to thank you so much for your help, but now you must let us do our job. | Ricardo非常感谢你的帮助 但我们要忙我们的了 |
[02:11] | And then you’ll get your story. | 你会得到想要的报道内容的 |
[02:13] | Oh, no. I have a story. | 不必 我有报道内容了 |
[02:16] | What are you gonna write? “Unidentified man found dead”? | 你打算写什么? 发现死去的不明男士? |
[02:18] | “Unidentified man found dead wearing a wire.” | 发现死去的身藏窃听装置的不明男士 |
[02:22] | “Police not only fail to protect an undercover operative, they can’t even identify him.” | 警方不仅无力保护卧底线人 甚至不能确认其身份 |
[02:26] | For one thing, we’re not even sure this is an undercover operation. | 首先 我们还不能肯定他是卧底线人 |
[02:30] | And in this case, ricardo, you’re not just a reporter. | 而且 Ricardo你不单是一位记者 |
[02:32] | You’re also our only witness. | 还是唯一的目击者 |
[02:34] | We could tie up your whole day asking you questions, checking facts, | 我们可以扣着你一整天 向你提问 核查事实 |
[02:37] | – testing yourhands for gunshot residue. – You’re not going to do that. | – 为你做枪击残留测试 – 你不会那么做的 |
[02:39] | Detective sanchez, mr. Ramos here would love to give you his statement. | Sanchez警探 Ramos先生很乐意 为你提供他的证词 |
[02:42] | Thank you. Thank you so much. | 谢谢 非常感谢 |
[02:44] | Vamos, ramos. | 走吧 Ramos |
[02:48] | Okay. What do we have here? | 好吧 找到些什么 |
[02:50] | Our victim took 3 rounds from a 9-millimeter. | 受害者身中3枪 9毫米口径枪械 |
[02:55] | One of the rounds went right through his cellphone in his breast pocket. | 一枪穿透他胸袋中的手机 |
[02:58] | Okay, no wallet, but we do have a set of keys. | 没有钱包 但有一串钥匙 |
[03:01] | So either the person who robbed him didn’t know he was wearing a wire, or he — | 要么是打劫的家伙不知道 他身藏摄像头 要么 |
[03:05] | shooter wanted to make it look like a robbery. | 那枪手想让这看起来像一起打劫案 |
[03:07] | Well, yeah. | 是的 |
[03:08] | Look, no way this is an undercover cop. | 看 这个家伙不可能是一个卧底警察 |
[03:11] | His backup would be on top of this inside of 30 seconds. | 他的支援应该在此发生后30秒内赶到 |
[03:13] | Yeah, but it could be a confidential informant. | 是 不过也可能这家伙是个秘密线人 |
[03:15] | I say no. His backup would still be here. | 我说不是 他的支援应该出现 |
[03:17] | Okay, lieutenant flynn, would you please check with the watch commander at narcotics — | 好了Flynn副队长 能不能 和今天当班的缉毒署警官核查下… |
[03:21] | see if anyone was working a wire today? | 看看今天是不是有人搞监听 |
[03:23] | And, uh, better call internal affairs, too. | 还有 最好也询问下内务部 |
[03:27] | Lieutenant provenza, what are you doing? | Provenza警官 你在干嘛? |
[03:28] | Shoes. These are custom-made. | 鞋子 是定做的鞋子 |
[03:32] | I got a pair just like them. Very comfortable, too. | 我也有双这样的鞋 穿着很舒服 |
[03:35] | And, see, that is the customer number printed right there inside. | 看 鞋内会打上客户编号 |
[03:40] | Might tell us who this guy is. | 或许能让我们知道这家伙是谁 |
[03:42] | You wear homemade shoes? | 你穿自制皮鞋 |
[03:45] | Custom-made. | 是定制 |
[03:47] | And, y-yes, ma’am, I do. | 是的 我穿定制鞋 |
[03:49] | I have a little bit of A… orthopedic issue. | 我的脚有点问题 |
[03:52] | Does medicare pay for them? | 可以用医疗保险支付么 |
[03:55] | Okay, lieutenant tao, please run the victim’s prints through afis. | Tao副队长 请在自动鉴定系统中 核查受害人的指纹 |
[03:58] | See if we can get a more traditional I.D.On him. | 看看能不能找到更为传统的身份信息 |
[04:00] | And, sergeant gabriel, get some uniforms, | Gabriel警官带些军装警员 |
[04:02] | canvass all the buildings with a view down onto the street. | 彻查看得到这条街的建筑 |
[04:05] | Somebody saw something. | 看看是否有人看见了什么 |
[04:07] | Uh, here’s the thing, chief. | 队长 有个情况 |
[04:09] | This camera was transmitting audio and video to a remote receiver | 直到救护人员切断传输之前 这个摄像机一直将音频和视频 |
[04:13] | up until the paramedics disconnected it. | 往一个远程接收器上传输 |
[04:15] | Whoever’s on the other end could have witnessed the whole shooting | 接收那头的人可以目睹整个经过 |
[04:17] | and probably recorded the whole thing onto a computer. | 还可能在电脑上记录了全过程 |
[04:21] | So, where are they? | 那他们在哪? |
[04:33] | Buzz, what can you tell me about that wire? | Buzz 能不能给我讲讲这个隐形摄像机 |
[04:35] | Well, this camera’s pretty powerful for its size. | 对这个尺码来说 这台摄像机功能强大 |
[04:38] | A ccd sensor, high-gain antenna, 2.4 gigahertz transmitter, | 电荷藕合器件图像传感器 高功率天线 2.4千兆赫传输器 |
[04:42] | and the receiver’s portable. You can hook it up to any laptop. | 手提接收器 可以连任何手提电脑 |
[04:44] | Is it one of ours? | 是我们的么? |
[04:46] | Well, that’s hard to tell. | 这个很难说 |
[04:47] | I mean, you can buy this at any electronics store, but this one looks brand-new. | 你可以在任何一家电子用品店买到 不过看着是崭新的 |
[04:51] | Well, there’s your answer. | 好了 你给出了答案 |
[04:52] | If it’s new, it can’t be L.A.P.D. | 如果是新的 肯定不属于洛杉矶警局 |
[04:54] | I don’t think there’s even a remote chance this guy was working for us. | 我不认为这个家伙是为我们服务的 |
[04:57] | Well, for what it’s worth, narcotics says they haven’t run a wire in over a week. | 对了 无论与否 禁毒署说他们 已经一周多没监听过了 |
[05:00] | Central, hollenbeck — they’re both quiet, too. | 中区部门和Hollenbeck一部也没用过 |
[05:03] | I got to tell you, chief — | 我得告诉你 队长 |
[05:05] | these divisions, they keep their C.I.S under a pretty tight lid. | 这些部门的口风都紧得很 |
[05:10] | Ladies and gentleman, once again, I must ask you to hold your applause — drumroll, please. | 女生们 先生们 请先别鼓掌 请击鼓 |
[05:16] | The name of our vic is… | 这位受害人的名字是 |
[05:18] | Benjamin masters. | |
[05:20] | The company that made his shoes gave me his name, his credit-card number, | 制鞋公司给了我他的名字 信用卡号 |
[05:23] | and his ship-to address — la brea realty, thousand oaks. | 还有送货地址 La Brea 房产公司 千橡树市 |
[05:26] | I’m calling now, thank you. | 我正在打电话 谢谢 |
[05:29] | Now, why was a real-estate agent wearing a wire? | 为什么一个房产代理会 带着一台隐形摄像机 |
[05:33] | Could be a fed sting on mortgage lenders. | 会不会是联邦调查局盯着抵押放款人 |
[05:35] | Are we sure that the victim didn’t just steal mr. Masters’ shoes? | 我们能确定受害人没有盗取 Masters先生的鞋子么 |
[05:39] | I’d hate to notify his next of kin based on his footwear. | 我讨厌根据鞋子来通知他的亲属 |
[05:41] | Chief, looks like him. | 副队长 看来是他 |
[05:43] | He lives in woodland hills. | 住在伍德兰山 |
[05:47] | Excuse me, chief, I have checked with the fbi, dea, atf, doj, and ice. | 打断下 队长 我询问了联邦调查局 药品管理局 烟酒枪支管理局 司法部 移民及海关执法局 |
[05:53] | Nobody claims our john doe. | 没人认识我们的死者 |
[05:54] | We have a name. It’s benjamin masters. | 我们知道名字了 Benjamin Masters |
[05:57] | I hate to make you run through the same gauntlet again, detective, | 警探 真不好意思让你再跑躺腿 |
[05:59] | but I think that we should give the feds another go. | 但我认为有必要让调查局再去查一下 |
[06:02] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[06:04] | Um, buzz, what kind of a range does that transmitter have? | Buzz 那传输器的工作范围是多少 |
[06:07] | About a mile line of sight — a little less in they city with all the high-rises. | 大概一公里半范围 在全是高楼的城市中会小些 |
[06:11] | So, the receiver could be pretty much anywhere in the downtown area. | 所以那个接收器可能在市区任何角落 |
[06:14] | Yeah, including this very building. | 是 包括这栋大楼 |
[06:17] | There’s still the issue of his cellphone. | 关于他的手机还是有问题 |
[06:20] | It’s a prepaid model. | 是预付款手机 |
[06:22] | The sim card was destroyed by the bullet. | 子弹损毁了电话卡 |
[06:25] | The technology is available to dump it. | 有可恢复的技术 |
[06:28] | We just don’t have it… here. | 不过 我们这没有 |
[06:30] | Okay, according to la brea realty, benjamin masters was a sales agent | 好了 据La Brea房产公司介绍 Benjamin Masters是一位销售代理 |
[06:33] | up until about six months ago when — | 直到六周前 |
[06:36] | – | – He was downsized. 他遭到裁员 |
[06:38] | So, if he’s not working there, where is he working? | 如果他不在那工作 他在哪干? |
[06:40] | I do not want to talk about this right now, sergeant! | 警佐 现在我并不想讨论这些 |
[06:44] | Excuse me. | 抱歉 |
[06:56] | chief, you know, uh, if you want to go on out to this woodland hills address | 副队长 如果你想跟进这个 伍德兰山的地址 |
[07:00] | and, you know, visit with the family, I-I’ll take care of things here. | 拜访下那个家庭 我可以看着这里 |
[07:06] | Good luck with that. | 祝你好运啊 |
[07:09] | Gentlemen. | 各位 |
[07:16] | Lieutenant tao? Please. | Tao副队长 请跟我来 |
[07:31] | How does someone who lives here end up dead on the streets of downtown? | 一个住在这的人怎么会 横死在市中心的街上呢 |
[07:35] | I give up. | 我放弃了 |
[07:37] | I thought I could reverse-engineer this cellphone, but I can’T. | 我以为我可以反求工程来搞定这个手机 但是我办不到 |
[07:40] | Sorry, chief. | 抱歉 队长 |
[07:42] | Maybe you could have one of your friends at the fbi give it a shot. | 也许你能找找调查局的朋友来试试 |
[07:46] | lieutenant, maybe you can tell me. | 副队长 也许你能告诉我 |
[07:48] | Are sergeant gabriel and detective daniels still together? | Gabriel警佐和Daniels警探 是不是还在一起? |
[07:53] | Well, you know how relationships are. | 你知道恋爱这种事 |
[07:55] | Once you realize that love is more than just sexual attraction — | 一旦你认识到爱情并非只是 单纯的性吸引 |
[08:01] | when you go beyond the purely carnal and the lust wears off — | 当你超越了纯粹的肉欲 性的渴望消退而去时 |
[08:03] | okay, okay, never mind, never mind! I don’t want to hear another word about that! | 够了 够了 我不想听这些了 |
[08:07] | Not one word! | 一个字都不想听 |
[08:16] | This is exactly why I don’t like people dating at work! | 这就是为何我一点都不喜欢 一起工作的人约会的原因! |
[08:26] | Sorry, lieutenant. It’s not your fault. | 对不起 副队长 这不是你的错 |
[08:28] | Oh, no, chief, it’s just been a while since I’ve been on a death notification. | 不是 副队长 我很久没通知亲属过了 |
[08:31] | Oh, well, best not to get out of practice. | 常练练 别生了手 |
[08:36] | – Mrs. Masters? – Trisha. | – Masters夫人 – 我叫Trisha |
[08:39] | I’m so sorry. Are we showing the house today? | 对不起 是今天看房么? |
[08:41] | Um, ma’am, I’m deputy chief johnson, and this is lieutenant tao. | 女士 我是Johnson副队长 这位是Tao副队长 |
[08:45] | We’re from the los angeles police. | 我们从洛杉矶警察局来 |
[08:47] | Do you mind if we come in for a talk? | 能谈谈么? |
[08:50] | Please. | 请进 |
[08:52] | I’m just getting organized for our next open house. | 我正在为下一次看房子做整理 |
[08:54] | My husband’s in real estate, so we’re always, like, just moving in or just moving out. | 我丈夫是搞房地产 所以我们总是搬来搬去 |
[09:00] | I understand. | 我明白 |
[09:01] | Mrs. Masters, is there anyone else at home? | Masters太太 还有其他人在家吗? |
[09:04] | Uh, my kids are in school, and ben is at work. | 孩子们在学校 Ben去上班了 |
[09:08] | Ma’am is there a computer in the house — something with wireless access or a webcam receiver? | 太太 您家有电脑吗 带无线接入口和网络摄像头接收器的? |
[09:12] | Wireless — | 无线 |
[09:14] | well, we do have a family computer in the den. | 书房有台电脑 |
[09:17] | And ben takes his laptop to work, so… | Ben带笔记本上班去了 所以… |
[09:24] | are we… | 我们… |
[09:26] | are we in some sort of trouble? | 我们是不是有麻烦了? |
[09:29] | Did ben take his car to work today? | Ben今天开车上班的吗? |
[09:34] | – Mrs. Masters? – Oh, god. | – Masters太太? – 哦 天啊 |
[09:37] | There’s been an accident? | 他出车祸了? |
[09:38] | Ma’am, are these his keys? | 太太 这是他的钥匙吗? |
[09:43] | W-why do you have these? | 你们怎么会有这些的? |
[09:47] | What is going on? | 出什么事情了? |
[09:53] | – Ma’am, we have some very bad news. – Oh, god. | – 太太 我们有非常不好的消息要通知你 – 哦 天啊 |
[09:56] | – Unfortunately — – no, no, no, no, no. | – 非常不幸… – 不 不 不 |
[09:57] | Mrs. Masters, your husband was murdered this morning. | Masters太太 您的丈夫今早被谋杀了 |
[10:00] | We are very, very sorry. | 我们非常非常的遗憾 |
[10:02] | I promise you that we are doing everything we can to find out what happened to him. | 我答应你 我们会尽一切所能查明事情真相 |
[10:05] | No, you know what? This is a mistake. | 不 你知道吗? 一定是搞错了 |
[10:08] | Wait, wait, you know, I-I just talked to him. | 等等 我 我才和他通的话 |
[10:10] | T-this morning I talked to him. He’s at work. | 今早我和他通了话 他在工作 |
[10:12] | According to his employers, ben was laid off six months ago. | 他的老板说 Ben在6个月前就被解雇了 |
[10:14] | No, no, no, no, no. I just told you, okay? | 不 不 不 我刚告诉你了 好吗? |
[10:17] | Ben is at work. | Ben现在在上班 |
[10:19] | H-he just got back from a business trip, a-and this key here — | 他刚出差回来 还有这把钥匙 |
[10:22] | see this key on the ring? | 看到钥匙环上的这把钥匙了吗? |
[10:24] | It’s for a lockbox for this property that he shows. | 这是他负责的房产的储物箱钥匙 |
[10:27] | So h-how could he not be at work? | 所以他怎么可能失业了? |
[10:31] | I’m so sorry, ma’am.We have to — | 我很抱歉 太太 我们得… |
[10:32] | no, no, if ben was laid off, okay, then just tell me — | 不 不 如果Ben被解雇了 那你告诉我… |
[10:36] | where did he get the $100,000 bonus? | 他的10万块奖金从哪来的? |
[10:51] | – Hey, uh, chief? – Yes. | – 嘿 呃 头? – 什么事 |
[10:55] | I just wanted to apologize for the outburst earlier. | 我为早前的不理智行为道歉 |
[10:58] | It was totally inappropriate, and it won’t happen again. | 实在是太不合适了 绝对不会有下一次了 |
[11:01] | I hope not, sergeant. | 我也希望如此 警官 |
[11:04] | You see, the thing is — and I don’t want to go into too many details — | 事情是这样的 我不想说太多细节 |
[11:08] | oh, please don’T. | 哦 挑重点说 |
[11:12] | daniels and I broke up a couple weeks ago. | 我和Daniels几周前分手了 |
[11:14] | And things have been… awkward since then. | 然后就… 有点尴尬了 |
[11:21] | Anyway, I’m afraid that it, um… | 总之 我恐怕 呃… |
[11:24] | the stuff between us might be affecting the cohesiveness of our division, | 我们之间的问题 可能会影响团队的凝聚力 |
[11:28] | and I’m not sure that we both can stay. | 我不确定我俩还能再在一起工作 |
[11:31] | And I’ve been thinking that it might be best if daniels transferred out. | 我在想或许Daniels调走会比较好 |
[11:36] | I mean, I’m not — I’m not angry. | 我是说 我没… 我没在气头上 |
[11:38] | Oh, I can see that. | 哦 看得出来 |
[11:40] | I’m just thinking about what’s best for her and what’s best for the entire — | 我是在想怎样对她和对整个团队都好 |
[11:45] | Excuse me, chief, is this a good time? | 打扰一下 队长 现在方便吗? |
[11:47] | Yes, it is. | 方便 |
[11:48] | It’s a perfect time, detective. Come on in. | 方便得很 警探 进来吧 |
[11:54] | Okay, I have spoken with every federal and state agency you can think of, | 我和所有联邦还有州立机构联系过了 |
[11:58] | and none of them has any knowledge of benjamin masters as either an agent, a C.I., Or a suspect. | 没有一个认识Benjamin Masters 无论是作为特工 线人 还是嫌疑犯 |
[12:05] | What about the $100,000 bonus he told his wife about? | 那他告诉他太太的那10万奖金呢? |
[12:08] | Masters hasn’t received a paycheck since he lost his job. | Masters自从失业后就没有薪水来源了 |
[12:11] | In fact, in the past five months, he’s borrowed nearly $200,000 against his home. | 实际上 在过去的5个月中 他抵押房子借了将近20万 |
[12:16] | So, she was lying to us? | 那么 她在对我们撒谎? |
[12:17] | Or he was lying to her. | 要么就是他在对她撒谎 |
[12:19] | Six weeks ago, he paid off over half of his entire debt — $113,000 in cash — | 6周前 他还清了一半的债务 11万3千 用现金 |
[12:25] | which suggests he found a new way to earn a living… | 也就是说他找到了一条 新的发财致富路子… |
[12:28] | under the table. | 不合法的 |
[12:29] | Well, thank you, detective. That was thorough. | 谢谢 警探 调查得真彻底 |
[12:42] | Tell me, sergeant, can you do that — what she just did — the forensic accounting? | 你告诉我 警佐 你做得来吗 她刚刚做的那些 法务会计? |
[12:46] | What do you mean — the stuff with the banks? | 什么意思 就调查银行那些事情? |
[12:48] | ‘Cause I need someone with expertise with “that stuff with the banks” on our team. | 因为组里需要 在”调查银行那些事情”上的专家 |
[12:55] | And since you think the cohesiveness of our division is being hurt, | 既然你认为团队的凝聚力被破坏 |
[13:01] | then one of you absolutely must go. | 所以你们之中有一人必须离开 |
[13:04] | Fill out that transfer request, and start thinking about where you might want me to send you. | 把调职申请填了 然后好好考虑下你想要我派你去哪 |
[13:12] | Heads up, everybody! | 注意了 大家! |
[13:13] | Benjamin masters kept a key to one of his company’s lockboxes for a reason. | Benjamin Masters出于某种原因 保留了一把公司储物箱的钥匙 |
[13:17] | If we find that lockbox, we might just find where he’s been going for the past six months | 如果我们能找出是哪个箱子 我们就可以找出他骗他老婆 |
[13:21] | when he told his wife he was at work. | 说自己在上班的那6个月 到底在做什么 |
[13:22] | We could find the computer on the receiving end of the wire. | 我们可以搜寻摄像机连接的终端电脑 |
[13:24] | Let’s start our search within the radius of the camera’s transmitter. | 我们从发射器的有效发射范围内开始找 |
[13:28] | Detective daniels, please call traffic and have them check the impound lots | Daniels警探 请通知交通部门 帮助协查扣押停车场和道路边 |
[13:31] | and surface streets for mr. Masters’ car. | 看能不能找到Masters先生的车 |
[13:33] | Lieutenant provenza, please search all the la brea realty properties listed inside that circle. | Provenza队长 请搜寻那个范围内 La Brea公司的所有房产 |
[13:38] | W-wait a minute, chief. | 等 等等 队长 |
[13:40] | There’s three pages of them here! | 这里有3页呢! |
[13:42] | Detective sanchez and lieutenant flynn will help you. | Sanchez警探和Flynn副队长会帮你忙的 |
[13:44] | Lieutenant tao, let’s you and I go to the fbi and see about this phone. Thank you. | 陶副队 我和你去调查局 看看手机有什么线索 谢谢 |
[13:55] | Benjamin masters was definitely not working for the fbi. | Benjamin Masters肯定 不是为FBI工作的 |
[13:59] | But we were able to crack his prepaid cell. | 但是我们破解了他的预付费手机 |
[14:02] | It was easier than we thought, actually. | 实际上 比我们想得要容易 |
[14:04] | Well, sure, it’s easy when you have a state-of-the-art convolutional decoder. | 是啊 你们有超牛的卷积码解码器 当然要容易得多 |
[14:08] | So, who was he calling? | 那么 他打给过谁? |
[14:09] | Well, that’s where things get more complicated. | 事情就在这里变得复杂了 |
[14:15] | You’re looking at one of the largest drug-trafficking organizations in the U.S. | 你们面前的是美国最大的贩毒组织之一 |
[14:19] | Came up from south america in the ’90s. | 90年代在南美发家 |
[14:21] | Run by raul mejia — aka “el jefe.” | 由Raul Mejia掌控 他外号”头头” |
[14:26] | Got an entire black book dedicated to his operation. | 有一本专门写他组织的黑皮书 |
[14:29] | And what’s masters’ connection? | 那Masters和这有什么联系? |
[14:31] | His phone. | 他的手机 |
[14:32] | It was part of a batch of prepaid cellphones el jefe bought in bulk and handed out to his crew. | 是”头头”大量购买 发给手下的 一批预付费手机之一 |
[14:38] | Now, there are literally dozens of calls between | 这手机里有许多Ben Masters和 |
[14:40] | ben masters and another number inthe batch. | 同批购买的手机号码的通话记录 |
[14:45] | So much for narrowing down our suspects. | 缩小嫌疑人范围没戏了 |
[14:48] | You said this was a south american gang. | 你说这是南美帮派 |
[14:51] | Masters wasn’t latino. | Masters又不是拉美人 |
[14:54] | Recently, they’ve been hiring anglos to carry their cargo across the border. | 最近 他们雇佣了白人从边境运货进去 |
[14:57] | White faces attract less attention at customs. | 白人入境容易通关 |
[15:01] | That explains the business trips his wife said he was taking. | 这就解释了他太太说的出差 |
[15:03] | And the sudden inflow of cash. | 还有突然出现的大笔现金 |
[15:05] | Log says the last call masters received came in 9:18 A.M. | 通话记录显示Masters接的 最后一个电话是在早上的9点18分 |
[15:11] | 20 minutes before he was shot. | 他被枪击的20分钟前 |
[15:13] | Well, find out who he was talking to… | 找到跟他通话的人… |
[15:15] | maybe find the shooter. | 也许就找到枪手了 |
[15:16] | I really need to see that video from ben masters’ wire. | 我非常需要看看Ben Masters身上的 摄像机到底拍到了什么 |
[15:22] | I’m telling you, this is the dumbest snipe hunt she has ever sent us on. | 告诉你 她这完全是 派我们做愚蠢的无用功 |
[15:26] | I’m out here pounding the pavement like some damn rookie! | 我就跟个傻菜鸟一样在这轧马路! |
[15:29] | What’s the matter? Your medicare shoes don’t like to walk uphill? | 怎么了? 你那医疗保险付钱的鞋 不喜欢爬坡? |
[15:31] | Well, one of them’s about to walk up your ass! | 有一只要爬你屁股! |
[15:33] | Now, you don’t you worry about my shoes, flynn. | 现在别担心我的鞋了 Flynn |
[15:35] | You just worry about the fact that we are never going to find this car. | 你该担心我们永远也找不到那辆车 |
[15:39] | Oh, yeah? We’re gonna find the car. | 哦 是吗? 我们会找到那辆车的 |
[15:40] | L-lieutenants! | 副队们! |
[15:42] | There’s only one more building inside the mile radius. | 这个范围内只剩下一栋楼了 |
[15:44] | If it is not here, then it’s got to be at the last building. | 如果不在这里 肯定就是在最后那栋楼 |
[15:49] | Flynn, what in the hell are you doing? | Flynn 你他妈在做什么? |
[15:52] | I’m using my head as an antenna. You want to try? | 我在拿头当天线 要试试吗? |
[15:54] | Uh, no, thank you. | 呃 不 多谢了 |
[15:55] | Okay, I read about it on the internet. | 我在网上看到的 |
[15:57] | It says it increases the range by 100 feet. | 说这样做可以扩大30米的范围 |
[15:59] | I don’t — I don’t care. | 我 我无所谓 |
[16:18] | All right, looks like he was living in the car. | 好吧 看来他住在车里 |
[16:20] | A bunch of clothes and garbage. | 一堆衣服和垃圾 |
[16:23] | There’s no computer. | 没有电脑 |
[16:27] | Okay. We got the building. | 好吧 我们找到大楼了 |
[16:29] | All we have to do now is find the lockbox that this key opens. | 我们现在要找的是 那把钥匙能开的储物箱 |
[16:52] | So… | 那么… |
[16:54] | this is where he’s been going to work for the last six months. | 这就是他过去6个月来工作的地点 |
[16:56] | And the wife never knew. | 而且太太还不知情 |
[16:57] | They never do. | 太太总是被蒙在鼓里 |
[17:00] | Hey, lieutenants. In here. | 嘿 副队们 这儿 |
[17:13] | RECORDING INTERRUPTED ERROR-02:CAMERA….. | 录制中断 错误02: 摄像头无信号或不在有效范围 |
[17:16] | You gentlemen up for a movie? | 先生们 准备好看电影了没? |
[17:26] | Testing… testing. | 测试… 测试 |
[17:32] | And now back from the dead, via the video camera from his shirt — | 死人复活 通过藏在他衬衫里的摄像头– |
[17:37] | chief johnson, meet benjamin masters. | Johnson队长 来见见Benjamin Masters吧 |
[17:40] | You can do this. | 你能行的 |
[17:44] | – You can do this. – Doesn’t look like a drug dealer to me. | – 你能行的 – 就我看来不像是毒贩 |
[17:46] | I think that’s the point, sergeant. | 我想这就是重点 警佐 |
[17:48] | Okay. | 好的 |
[17:52] | Yeah? Why not? | 喂 什么 为什么不? |
[17:58] | No, we’re doing this now. | 不 我们现在正在进行了 |
[18:00] | No. No way, man. We can’t meet here. | 不 不行 伙计 我们不能在这见面 |
[18:03] | Because. | 因为 |
[18:05] | Listen, they’re showing other units in the building today. | 听着 今天会有人看这楼里的其他房子 |
[18:08] | I don’t want anyone to see us together. | 我不想被任何人看见咱俩在一起 |
[18:11] | Just meet me where I said. | 就在我说的地方见面 |
[18:13] | If you screw me on this, I’m telling you, I am not going down alone. | 你要是敢耍我 告诉你 我会把你也拖下水 |
[18:18] | I want what you stole from me! | 我要你从我这儿偷走的东西! |
[18:21] | No. I’m leaving now. | 不 我现在就出发了 |
[18:27] | Okay. Let’s go. | 好 出发 |
[18:30] | Okay, buzz. Uh, all right, let’s — fast-forward. Let’s go. | 好 Buzz 快进 开始 |
[18:34] | No, no. No, no. | 不 不 不 不 |
[18:38] | All right… there! | 好了 这里! |
[18:42] | Okay. | 好 |
[18:43] | And here comes masters around the corner and into the alley. | Masters走到了拐角 进入小巷 |
[18:50] | And then… | 接下来… |
[18:57] | I don’t know what y’all are so excited about. | 我不知道你们都激动个什么 |
[18:59] | We don’t even get to see the killer’s face. | 我们连凶手的正脸都没看见 |
[19:01] | Chief, h-hold on. It’s not a total loss. | 队长 等下 也不是一无所获 |
[19:03] | Now, buzz, I want you to — I want you to go back. | Buzz 我要你 要你倒带 |
[19:07] | All right. Come on. All right, now — right there, stop. | 好 快点 好 就是这里 停 |
[19:12] | Go forward slowly. Come on, come on. | 慢放 好 好 |
[19:17] | There. There it is. | 这里 就是它 |
[19:20] | You know, I never liked big rings on a guy. It’s gaudy. | 知道吗 我从不喜欢男人带大戒指 华而不实 |
[19:25] | Thank you, buzz. | 谢了 Buzz |
[19:27] | Wait, chief — c-ch– I think you, uh — I think you need to see this. | 等下 队长 队…队 我想 你得看一下这个 |
[19:32] | Okay, buzz, if you would be so kind… | Buzz 帮个忙 |
[19:37] | we may not have the murderer on tape, but look who we found later. | 虽然我们没发现凶手 但是看看我们后来发现谁了 |
[19:42] | Oh, for heaven’s sakes! Freeze that! | 哦 天啊! 定格! |
[19:45] | Doesn’t look like he’s doing cpr to me. | 我看可不像做心肺复苏 |
[19:56] | I wasn’t lying, chief johnson. | 我没撒谎 Johnson队长 |
[19:57] | I didn’t know if he was still alive. | 我不确定他的死活 |
[19:59] | And you thought the best way to get his heart pumping again would be to rifle through his pockets? | 你认为让他的心脏再次跳动的 最好办法是去搜搜他的口袋 |
[20:03] | Ricardo, I-I feel like you don’t understand — | Ricardo 我感觉你不明白 |
[20:05] | – chief — – still talking — | – 局长 – 我没说完呢 |
[20:07] | that your access to the L.A.P.D. | 你能进入洛杉矶警署的前提是 |
[20:09] | Depends on your not interfering with criminal inquiries. | 不妨碍犯罪调查 |
[20:12] | – Things like moving bodies and calling suspects’ attorneys. – Okay, look, I — | – 移动死尸 给嫌犯律师打电话这类事 – 好吧 是这样 我… |
[20:17] | And now you’ve crossed the line into criminal behavior. | 现今你有犯罪行为的过份举动 |
[20:20] | When the district attorney sees this tape, | 当检察官看这卷呆带子的时候 |
[20:21] | he will happily charge you with attempting to steal from a murder victim. | 他会欣然起诉你偷窃死者的财物 |
[20:24] | Okay. Okay. I see where this is going. What do you want from me? | 好吧 我知道怎么回事了 你们要从我这里得到什么? |
[20:27] | Oh, no, ricardo, it’s what you want from us — an exclusive. | 不 Ricardo 是你要我们这里得到什么 独家新闻 |
[20:31] | Pencils up. | 拿起笔 |
[20:40] | “Sources inside the L.A.P.D. | “据洛杉矶警署内部消息称” |
[20:42] | “Say the unidentified man found dead “in a downtown alley early yesterday morning | “昨天早上在闹市区小巷里 发现一具无名男尸” |
[20:47] | “was wearing a concealed video camera, “which means that the killer was caught on tape. | “死者携带隐蔽摄像头 这意味着已经拍到凶手的面孔” |
[20:51] | “The department is mustering all available resources | “警局动用一切资源” |
[20:53] | “so they can locate the base receiver and bring the killer to justice.” | “他们会找到摄像机接收端 并将凶手绳之以法” |
[20:57] | And you’ll run that on the front page of tomorrow’s paper. | 你要把它登在明天报纸的首页上 |
[21:00] | And if my editor doesn’t go along with it? | 如果我的编辑不同意呢? |
[21:02] | Then it will suck to be you. | 那你就会倒霉了 |
[21:05] | Hurry up, now! You’re on a deadline. | 快点吧! 要赶稿呢 |
[21:17] | Do you really want the killer to know that you’ve got him on tape? | 你真希望凶手得知你拍下他了? |
[21:21] | No comment. | 无可奉告 |
[21:28] | So, let’s say the killer actually reads this article. | 我们假定凶手读了这篇文章 |
[21:31] | Do you really think he’s gonna risk breaking into the loft masters | 你认为他真的会冒险闯进Masters的阁楼 |
[21:33] | was using to steal this tape of himself committing murder? | 偷走记录他杀人证据的录影带? |
[21:36] | I sure hope so, will, ’cause that’s exactly where I’ll be waiting for him. | 我当然会希望这样 Will 因为我会在那里守着 |
[21:45] | Hey, paper got it wrong. | 嘿 报纸写错了 |
[21:47] | I thought you guys found the video of ben masters’ murder. | 你们不是已经找到 Ben Masters谋杀案的录影带了嘛 |
[21:49] | We did. It’s on his hard drive. | 是的 在他的硬盘上 |
[21:51] | But we want the killer to think it’s still out there. | 但我们要让凶手认为它仍在哪里 |
[21:53] | We’re hoping that this article will get him to come looking for masters’ computer. | 我们希望这篇文章能促使 凶手去寻找Masters的电脑 |
[22:02] | Where does masters live? | Masters住在哪? |
[22:04] | Some place in woodland hills. | 伍德兰山 |
[22:07] | – Wait a minute! – What? | – 等等! – 怎么? |
[22:10] | You’re not thinking about taking over my case, are you? | 你不会是想抢我的案子吧? |
[22:12] | Brenda, this could be the break we’ve been looking for. | Brenda 这可是我们期待的突破点 |
[22:15] | If we get this guy and he cooperates, then — | 如果我们抓到他并且他认罪 然后… |
[22:18] | then what?I lose my case, | 然后怎样? 我的案子败诉 |
[22:19] | and the killer gets a short stint in a powder-puff prison and a nice house in idaho, | 凶手在豪华的监狱里短暂停留 然后去达荷州一套漂亮房子 |
[22:24] | courtesy of the federal government. | 都是拜联邦政府所赐 |
[22:25] | That’s not my idea of justice. | 这可不是我心目中的公正 |
[22:30] | If whoever murdered masters comes looking for the tape and we can get him to flip on el jefe, | 如果杀害Masters的凶手去找那卷带子 我们能让他被背叛”头头” 作证 |
[22:34] | we can take down that entire wall. | 我们会把他们一网打尽 |
[22:36] | What do you want? | 你想要什么? |
[22:39] | I want to take over the sting on ben masters’ house. | 我想去Ben Masters的住处蹲坑 |
[22:45] | If I give you that, then I need something in return. | 如果我同意了 我要回报 |
[22:48] | Like what? | 什么回报? |
[22:49] | The fbi folder on the gang, the entire black book. | 调查局掌握的他们的资料 整个黑皮书 |
[22:53] | So I know who it is I’m giving away. | 那样我就知道我放走的是谁 |
[22:57] | Okay. | 好 |
[23:09] | I give you the black book, your team backs off ben masters’ house completely. | 我给你黑皮书 你的人完全撤离Ben Masters的房间 |
[23:13] | Completely — I mean it. | 完全的 我是认真的 |
[23:15] | Done. | 成交 |
[23:52] | Don’t move! | 别动! |
[23:55] | Now, step forward slowly. | 慢慢地走过来 |
[23:58] | Step forward slowly! | 慢慢地走过来! |
[24:00] | Put the computer down slowly. | 慢慢地把电脑放下 |
[24:01] | Don’t drop it, or I’ll blow your head off! | 别扔 不然我会打爆你的头! |
[24:02] | Okay, okay, all right. | 好 好 好的 |
[24:04] | Down on your knees hands behind your head! | 跪下 手放在脑后! |
[24:15] | I’m deputy chief brenda leigh johnson. And you are? | 我是Brenda Leigh Johnson队长 你是谁? |
[24:17] | None of your business. | 关你屁事 |
[24:19] | What the hell, man? | 干嘛 哥们? |
[24:20] | Well, I’ll be sure to let the times know that they have another loyal reader. | 我会让时报知道他们有一名忠实的读者 |
[24:23] | You are under arrest for the murder of benjamin masters. | 你因谋杀Benjamin Masters被捕 |
[24:27] | Detective sanchez. | 警探Sanchez |
[24:30] | – Take it easy, man! – Thank you. | – 慢点 哥们! – 谢谢你 |
[24:33] | You have the right to shut up! | 你有权闭嘴 |
[24:35] | Any stupid thing you say can and will be used against you in a court of law. | 但你放的屁将成为呈堂证供 |
[24:38] | You have the right to an attorney. | 你有权请律师 |
[24:39] | If your broke ass can’t afford an attorney, one will be appointed for you… | 如果你这个穷鬼没钱 我们会为你指定一名 |
[24:57] | What the hell is this? | 这到底的是什么? |
[24:58] | Mrs. Masters. | Masters夫人 |
[24:59] | The paper says that you have a video of my husband’s murder. | 报纸上写 你们有杀害我丈夫被谋害的录影带 |
[25:02] | I want to see it. | 我要看 |
[25:03] | I’m sorry, ma’am. I can’t let you do that. | 抱歉 夫人 我不能让您看 |
[25:05] | Last night, I was up with two crying kids because you told me that ben was murdered. | 昨晚 我搂着两个哭泣的孩子 是因为你告诉我Ben被谋杀了 |
[25:11] | And then this morning, I read this — this horrible article about — no! | 接着今早 我看见这… 这篇可怕而文章… 不 |
[25:15] | How the victim has yet to be identified! | 说受害者身份怎么还不明确! |
[25:18] | I’m so sorry. I could have kept you better informed. | 非常抱歉 我本该让你知道更多的消息 |
[25:21] | I really am. I — | 真的 我… |
[25:22] | wait.Is this dean murphy? | 等下 这人是Dean Murphy? |
[25:27] | You know this man? | 你认识他? |
[25:29] | He went to high school with my husband. He… got into drugs. | 他和我丈夫是高中同学 他… 吸毒 |
[25:34] | What is all this? | 这都是什么? |
[25:38] | Had ben seen dean recently? | Ben近期见过Dean吗? |
[25:41] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[25:43] | Okay, I don’t — I don’t know anything more. | 真的 我… 我什么也不知道 |
[25:45] | – Okay, let’s go back to my office– – no, no, no, no! | – 好 咱们去我的办公室 – 不 不 不 不! |
[25:47] | If you have video of my husband’s murder, I want to see it! | 你有杀害我丈夫凶手的录影带 我要看 |
[25:51] | I want the tape! | 我要那卷录影带! |
[25:52] | I just don’t think that’s a good idea. | 那恐怕不太好 |
[25:55] | I can handle it. | 我能承受得住 |
[25:57] | I know no one thinks that I can handle anything… | 我知道你们都认为我很脆弱… |
[26:01] | but I can. | 但我能 |
[26:04] | I can handle it. | 我能承受得住 |
[26:06] | No, I can handle — I can handle it. | 不 我能… 我能承受得住 |
[26:08] | It’s okay. It’s okay. How about if we get some coffee, okay? | 没事了 没事了 喝点咖啡怎么样? |
[26:12] | Come on. Okay. | 来 没事了 |
[26:22] | Lieutenant tao, where’s dean murphy? | 陶副队长 Dean Murphy在哪? |
[26:24] | Interview 1. | 1号审讯室 |
[26:25] | Would you please meet me there in five minutes | 麻烦你5分钟后在那等我 |
[26:27] | and bring your blowback and blood-spatter-tester kit? | 带上你的喷雾血液污渍检测工具? |
[26:31] | My what? | 我的什么? |
[26:32] | I believe it’s right in there. Thank you. | 就在这里 谢谢你 |
[26:40] | My B.B.S.T. | 我的BBST……………………. |
[26:59] | You don’t know what you’re talking about! | 你根本不知道你在说什么! |
[27:00] | Tell me you are not lying. | 你说 你没撒谎 |
[27:01] | I’m not lying. | 我没撒谎 |
[27:03] | I saw the paperwork on your desk, david. | 我看见你桌上的文件了 David |
[27:06] | Well, did you read it, irene? | 那你读了吗 Irene? |
[27:08] | Because if you had, you would have seen it said “sergeant gabriel” and not “detective daniels.” | 如果你读了 你会看到上面写着 “Gabriel警佐” 而不是 “Daniels警探” |
[27:12] | Oh, no, you are not leaving priority homicide and blaming it on me. | 哦 不 别把你被调离重案组的原因 全归结到我身上 |
[27:15] | One of us has to go. | 我们俩得有一个人离开 |
[27:16] | Well, that’s because you are acting like such a baby! | 那是因为你的举止和孩子一样! |
[27:19] | The minute you turn in that paperwork, every guy in this building will say | 在你上交那份文件时 谁都会想 |
[27:22] | that you left phd because I broke up with you. | 你离开重案组 是因为我把你甩了 |
[27:25] | Is that what you’re telling people? That you broke up with me? | 你对外就是这么说的? 你把我甩了? |
[27:27] | – I’m not talking about — – because I have a problem with that! | – 我不是说… – 我不那么看! |
[27:29] | I’m not talking about it at all! | 我根本就不是在说那件事! |
[27:31] | That is enough! | 够了! |
[27:32] | I’ve had it with both of you! | 我受够你俩了! |
[27:35] | Now, wait for me in my office! | 到我办公室等我! |
[27:40] | You happy? You did this. | 你高兴了吧? 都赖你 |
[27:41] | – No. I’m not. – You did this. | – 不 不关我事 – 都赖你 |
[27:43] | Please tell me you weren’t recording that. | 告诉我你没录下来 |
[27:45] | Unfortunately, no. | 真不幸 没有 |
[27:50] | I’d tell you how ashamed I am of both of you, but I have to get this done before we have visitors. | 我真想告诉你 我多为你俩感到羞耻 但我要在其他访客来之前结束这件事 |
[27:55] | Please let me know when they arrive. | 他们来了通知我 |
[27:59] | Yes, ma’am. | 是的 女士 |
[28:07] | Hi, again, mr. Murphy. | 又见面了 Murphy先生 |
[28:10] | That is your name — dean emmet murphy? | 你叫Dean Emmet Murphy? |
[28:20] | Shit! | 糟! |
[28:25] | What are you doing? | 你在做什么? |
[28:27] | Hang on, hang on. Let me get my ducks in a row here. | 等下 等下 让我先整理好 |
[28:30] | You’re a pretty big arrest for me. | 你是条大鱼 |
[28:37] | Now… | 现在… |
[28:38] | I have read your file, mr. Murphy, and according to the fbi, | 我读过你的文件 Murphy先生 根据联邦调查局的消息 |
[28:43] | you are a rising star in a very large drug-trafficking organization. | 你是大型贩毒集团里的新星 |
[28:49] | They even have video of you with a major kingpin — | 他们有你和首脑的视频 |
[28:53] | I believe y’all call him el jefe — on his yacht, near catalina. | 你们都叫他头头 在卡塔利娜岛附近 他的游艇上 |
[28:58] | I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我不知道你在说什么 |
[29:00] | Well, that’s okay because we have some pretty important videotape of our own. | 那没关系 我们自己有一卷至关重要的录影带 |
[29:04] | It show you shooting ben masters at point-blank range. | 记录了你近距离向Ben开枪 |
[29:10] | And since the murder was so up close and personal, | 既然凶手是近距离亲自动手 |
[29:12] | I’m sure we’ll find loads of physical evidence, as well. | 我相信我会找到物证的 |
[29:21] | You recognize this ring, mr. Murphy? | 你认出这枚戒指了吧 Murphy先生? |
[29:24] | You’re wearing it right now. | 你正带着它呢 |
[29:25] | And you were wearing it on the day the videotape was taken. | 在视频拍摄的那天你同样也带着 |
[29:28] | Would you please remove that ring and set it on the table? | 你能摘下它并放在桌上吗? |
[29:35] | Sir, I can compel you to do so. | 先生 我可以强迫你做 |
[29:42] | Thank you. | 谢谢合作 |
[29:45] | What are you gonna do with it? | 你要用它做什么? |
[29:49] | When you shoot someone at close range, tiny bits of their blood and tissue blow back at you. | 在你近距离射击某人的时候 细小的组织碎片和血液会溅回来 |
[29:55] | You’re literally walking around with pieces of your victim. | 你可是站在受害者溅出的碎片之中 |
[29:58] | You can wash your hands, but it doesn’t come off that easily. | 你虽然会洗手 但它不会那么简单的除去 |
[30:02] | This is the latest in L.A.P.D.Technology. | 这是洛杉矶警署的最新科技 |
[30:11] | Lieutenant provenza, what is that bag lieutenant tao has? | Provenza副队长 陶副队长的那个包是什么? |
[30:14] | I believe that holds his personal grooming items. | 可能是他的化妆包 |
[30:24] | You don’t want this to turn red. | 你祈祷它别变红吧 |
[30:26] | Okay, what is he doing now? | 那他现在在做什么? |
[30:27] | Well, it looks like he is about to spray the suspect’s ring | 看起来他要向嫌疑犯的戒指喷雾 |
[30:30] | with a little squirt of breath freshener. | 用的是口气清新剂 |
[30:39] | – it’s positive. – Oh, man. | – 呈阳性 – 哦 不会吧 |
[30:41] | Lieutenant, now, if you will please take that ring back to our crime lab, | 副队长 请你把戒指带去实验室 |
[30:45] | I’m sure you’ll get a match to ben masters’ dna. | 我相信一定和Ben Masters的DNA匹配 |
[30:54] | Agent howard, what are you doing here? | Howard警官 你在这儿做什么? |
[30:57] | I just came from a 12-person stakeout at ben masters’ house in woodland hills. | 我们12人监视小队刚从Ben Master 在伍德兰山的住处回来 |
[31:00] | Oh, uh, what were you doing there? | 哦 你在哪里干什么? |
[31:02] | We were at the loft downtown. | 我们在闹市区的阁楼 |
[31:04] | Do you have the guy? | 你们抓到他了? |
[31:07] | he’s under arrest. | 他被捕了 |
[31:14] | Wait! Where are you going? | 等等! 你要去哪儿? |
[31:17] | Did you not notice? | 你不知道吗? |
[31:18] | I just proved you committed murder. | 我刚刚证实了你的谋杀罪行 |
[31:20] | So we’re sort of done here. Unless… | 我们差不多就没事了 除非… |
[31:22] | I mean Are there extenuating circumstances you might like me to know about? | 你有什么不得已的理由要告诉我的? |
[31:27] | I mean, did ben masters do something to you? | 是不是Ben Masters对你做了什么? |
[31:30] | Like, were you being threatened or something? | 比如他威胁你之类的? |
[31:33] | Yes! Y-yeah, he was threatening me. | 是的! 是 他威胁我 |
[31:35] | Weren’t you even gonna ask me about that? | 你都不打算问我那个的? |
[31:38] | Okay. | 行 |
[31:47] | Tell me what he did, and I’ll take it into consideration. | 告诉我他干了些什么 我会考虑的 |
[31:55] | One day last year, I went by his house… | 去年的一天 我顺路经过他家… |
[31:58] | just to say You could tell he didn’t even want the neighbors to see us talking. | 就打个招呼 我能看出来他甚至 都不想邻居们看到我们聊天 |
[32:02] | Like, I’m some scumbag off the street. | 就像我是道上的混混 |
[32:05] | Okay, whatever, you know. | 好吧 随便了 |
[32:06] | Nice to see you, too, benji. | 也很高兴见到你 Benji |
[32:08] | Enjoy your big house, huh? | 享受你的大房子 哈? |
[32:12] | Then, like, three months ago, out of nowhere, he calls me up. | 然后大概三个月前 他突然冒出来 跟我打电话 |
[32:17] | He’s all, “hey, buddy, how’s it going?” | 说什么 “嘿 伙计 过得如何?” |
[32:20] | Said he needed to make some extra cash, and since I’m a criminal, maybe I could help. | 说他得搞点钱 既然我是个罪犯 大概我能帮上忙 |
[32:28] | So I hooked him up. | 于是我就帮他联络了 |
[32:29] | So, you had him carry drugs for you across the border. | 那么 你让他运毒过境 |
[32:33] | It’s okay. You can talk about that. | 没关系的 你可以谈这个 |
[32:35] | I will not be arresting you for drugs ever. It’s not my job. | 我不会因为毒品逮捕你 那不是我的活 |
[32:43] | He muled for me, and then he kept the coke in one of those vacant lofts he couldn’t sell | 他帮我运毒 把可卡因放在他卖不出去的一个阁楼里 |
[32:49] | and made me a key so I could pick it up and pay him, you know? | 给了我把钥匙 让我去取然后给钱他 |
[32:53] | I paid him to do it. | 我花钱雇他干那个的 |
[32:54] | Ben was wearing the video recorder when you spoke to him on the phone. | 你跟Ben讲电话时他已经带上摄像头了 |
[32:58] | He said he wanted what you stole from him. | 他说他想要你偷走的东西 |
[33:01] | I didn’t steal anything. | 我啥都没偷 |
[33:02] | I borrowed some coke for another deal I had going. | 就为另外一单生意借了点毒品 |
[33:07] | He said he was gonna tell raul if I didn’t pay him back by yesterday, | 他说要我昨天之前不还给他 他就告诉Raul |
[33:10] | but I didn’t have the money yet. | 但我还没拿到钱 |
[33:12] | I told him raul would kill me. | 我跟他说Raul会杀了我 |
[33:15] | You know what he said? | 知道他怎么说吗? |
[33:18] | “Better you than me.” | “你死总比我死好” |
[33:20] | After I got him 100 grand and hooked him up with my crew, he pulls that crap with me. | 我帮他挣了10万块 带他入伙 可他竟给我来这套 |
[33:28] | Thank you. Fyi, agent howard in the house. | 谢谢 说一声 Howard探员到了 |
[33:34] | Ben betrayed you. | Ben背叛了你 |
[33:36] | He tried to get you on camera saying you stole el jefe’s drugs, | 他打算录下你坦白偷了”头头”的毒品 |
[33:38] | – but instead he videotaped you… – fritz. | – 结果他却录到了你开枪… |
[33:42] | Hey, will. How you doing? | 嘿 Will 还好吗? |
[33:44] | Good, good. You? | 还好 还好 你呢? |
[33:47] | Good. Yeah. No complaints. | 还好 没啥可抱怨的 |
[33:50] | Good, good. | 那就好 |
[33:52] | You here to see brenda? | 你过来找Brenda的? |
[33:55] | I’ll just wait here with you. | 我陪你等 |
[33:57] | – Great. | – Great. – 好 – 好 |
[34:02] | I didn’t want it to happen. I never killed anybody. I swear on my mother. | 我不想那样的 我还没杀过人 我以母亲的名义发誓 |
[34:06] | W-what am I gonna do? | 我该怎么办? |
[34:07] | Buzz, better tell the chief the fbi’s here. | Buzz 最好告诉队长调查局的人来了 |
[34:10] | Chief, lieutenant tao says the fbi is waiting outside your door right now. | 队长 陶副队长说调查局的 现在正等在你门外 |
[34:15] | Dean, I need you to listen to me. | Dean 你给我好好听着 |
[34:17] | We don’t have much time. | 我们没多少时间 |
[34:19] | The fbi will be here any minute. | 联邦调查局随时可能到 |
[34:21] | Now, all I have to offer you is life in prison without parole. | 我能提供给你的是终身监禁 不得假释 |
[34:25] | But the fbi wants el jefe, and they’re gonna offer you a deal in exchange for your cooperation. | 但调查局想要”头头” 他们会给你减刑 好换取你的合作 |
[34:32] | What do I have to do? | 那我得干什么? |
[34:33] | All you have to do is wear a little video camera inside your shirt | 你只要衣服里带个摄像头 |
[34:37] | and get el jefe to tell you everything the feds want to hear. | 让”头头”说出调查局需要的那些话 |
[34:40] | This is one case chief johnson won’t be closing. | 这案子不由Johnson队长来结了 |
[34:43] | Say goodbye, dean murphy. | 再见了 Dean Murphy |
[34:44] | In about five minutes, he’s going to become the property of the fbi. | 大概五分钟后 他就归调查局所有了 |
[34:48] | Mm, I wouldn’t be so sure. | 我不敢那么肯定 |
[34:52] | Okay, I — I can do that. | 好 我… 我可以那么做的 |
[34:56] | Now, when you go in… | 等你进去… |
[35:00] | the fbi will try and stay within a hoot and a holler in case you need their help | 探员们会在你身上安装监听设备 以防万一要救你 |
[35:03] | ’cause it’s their job to protect you. | 因为保护你是他们的职责 |
[35:06] | But they won’t be able to. | 但他们不可能做到 |
[35:07] | – What did she say? – Wait, what did you say? | – 她说啥? – 等等 你说啥? |
[35:10] | By now, el jefe already knows that you’ve been picked up by the police. | 现在”头头”已经知道你被警察抓了 |
[35:13] | He probably also knows that ben, the man you brought into the organization, | 他说不定也知道Ben 那个你带入伙的家伙 |
[35:17] | – was wearing a wire when he was killed. – Stop. | – 被害时身上安了摄像头 – 住嘴 |
[35:18] | – Why — why are you telling me that — – what do you think is gonna happen | – 为什么 为什么你要跟我说这个 – 等你在茫茫大海中”头头”的船上 |
[35:21] | when you’re out on his boat in the middle of the ocean | 他突然认定他不再相信你了 |
[35:23] | and el jefe suddenly decides he doesn’t trust you anymore? | 你觉得接下来会怎么样? |
[35:26] | He’s gonna tie your feet to an anchor and feed you to the sharks! | 他会沉你下水喂鲨鱼! |
[35:30] | – You don’t even know what kind of deal they’re gonna — – and there won’t be a thing your fbi handlers can do about it. | – 你都不知道他们会提供什么… – 而探员会束手无策 |
[35:33] | – Why are you telling me this? – Because I want you to live… | – 你干嘛告诉我这个? – 因为我希望你能活下来… |
[35:37] | and do your time. But the fbi, they don’t care about you! | 服刑 但调查局的 他们根本不在乎你! |
[35:40] | They’ve got this big investigation. | 他们有这个大案子 |
[35:43] | So, who are you gonna trust, hmm? | 那么 你会相信谁 嗯? |
[35:45] | I’m telling you, dean — you may not realize it, | 跟你说 Dean 你也许没意识到 |
[35:48] | but you are way, way out of your league. | 这已经完全超出你的能力范围了 |
[35:52] | If you want to live, go to jail. | 如果你想活下来 去监狱 |
[36:01] | You’re offering me life in prison without parole. | 你给的是终身监禁不得保释 |
[36:07] | The fbi’s gonna offer me a deal. | 而联邦调查局会给减刑 |
[36:11] | I’ll get protected. | 我会被他们保护 |
[36:12] | So protected that, in a month or so, I’ll be be watching your murder on tape. | 安全保护着 一个月后我就会看你的死亡录像了 |
[36:21] | I’ll take my chances. | 我会冒险一试 |
[36:41] | Fritzi. | |
[36:45] | Okay, the suspect’s all yours. | 好吧 嫌犯是你的了 |
[36:49] | – Anything else I should know? – No. | – 还有什么我该知道的? – 没有 |
[36:52] | I’ve prepared him for you as well as I can. | 我已经尽量让他准备好了 |
[36:55] | Great. | 很好 |
[37:05] | You did your best, brenda. | 你尽力了 Brenda |
[37:07] | We can’t win ’em all. | 我们没法每次都赢 |
[37:09] | I should not have lost this one, will. | 但这次我不该输 Will |
[37:55] | chief? Chief? | 队长? 队长? |
[38:01] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[38:02] | This is not what I thought would happen, and I will… | 我没想到事情会这样 我会… |
[38:06] | I will do better — I will. | 我会更努力的 我会的 |
[38:08] | And you won’t have any problems from me. I swear. | 我这边也不会有任何问题 我发誓 |
[38:18] | Then neither one of you will mind complying with this direct order. | 那么你们都会遵守这个直接命令了 |
[38:22] | Work it out! | 搞定它! |
[38:24] | I don’t want to hear about this affair again. Ever. | 我不想再听到你们俩感情的事了 永远也不 |
[38:29] | Is that understood? | 你们明白? |
[38:30] | – Absolutely. – Yes, ma’am. | – 完全明白 – 是 长官 |
[38:34] | The transfer — give it to me. Transfer, transfer. | 调令 给我 调令 |
[38:42] | I don’t come to work every day to watch soap operas, and I mean it! | 我来上班不是天天看爱情肥皂剧的 我是认真的! |
[38:47] | Dismissed! | 出去! |
[39:42] | Hello. | – 哈罗 – 嗨 |
[39:47] | I’ve got some good news for you. | 有好消息告诉你 |
[39:49] | What’s that? | 什么? |
[39:50] | Your friend dean murphy is headed back to L.A.P.D. | 你的朋友Dean Murphy 正回到洛杉矶警署 |
[39:56] | Didn’t the fbi offer him a deal? | 调查局没给他减刑吗? |
[39:57] | Oh, yeah. We offered him a deal. | 哦 是啊 我们给他减了刑 |
[40:01] | But, you know, somehow, even after an all-night discussion, | 但 奇怪的是 即使经过彻夜长谈 |
[40:06] | he decided he’d be better off staying in prison. | 他也仍决定还是去蹲大牢的好 |
[40:08] | Is that what you told him? | 你就那么告诉他的吗? |
[40:10] | I-I told him the truth. | 我 我告诉他真相 |
[40:12] | Well, great, great, great. | 真好 太好了 |
[40:15] | You closed your case. That’s great. | 你结案了 太好了 |
[40:21] | Dean murphy committed premeditated murder. He confessed to it. | Dean Murphy蓄意谋杀 他也认罪了 |
[40:24] | He should go to jail for the rest of his life — the end. | 他就该一辈子待牢里 到此为止 |
[40:27] | Well, that’s one way of looking at it. | 你可以这么看 |
[40:30] | Here’s another. You came to me for help. I gave it to you. | 也可以这么看 你叫我帮忙 我帮了你 |
[40:34] | You took everything I had, and then you stole my case. | 你拿走我手头的全部资料 然后偷走了我的案子 |
[40:37] | And you made me extremely vulnerable at work. | 弄得我在局里狼狈不堪 |
[40:40] | That’s a somewhat milder version of what your killer did to his friend. | 这只不过是你杀人犯对他朋友行为的 不那么血腥的版本而已 |
[40:43] | And I got to tell you, brenda, I am so sick of this double standard. | 我得告诉你 Brenda 我受够了你的双重标准 |
[40:47] | – What double standard? – You sent me on a needless and very expensive stakeout. | – 什么双重标准? – 你害我去搞毫无必要却昂贵的跟监 |
[40:50] | You undermined three years of hard work. | 你毁了我们三年的辛苦努力 |
[40:53] | And if I had done anything remotely similar to that — | 要是我做了这种事的万分之一 |
[40:56] | if I had screwed with your case, my god, you would have changed the locks on the doors. | 如果我弄砸了你的案子 老天 你肯定都把门锁换了 |
[41:01] | I would have been so far out of line, but here is the difference — | 我就是做的太过分了 但区别在此 |
[41:05] | I would know it. | 我会知道自己越界了 |
[41:07] | And I would try to correct it somehow. | 无论如何我都会试着修正它 |
[41:09] | Now, wait a minute. Just hold on. | 等一下 等等 |
[41:12] | I never lied to you. | 我从未骗过你 |
[41:15] | I gave you exactly what you asked for — exactly. | 我给了你要求的 完全是你要求的 |
[41:19] | Now, I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[41:21] | I should have called you when we took dean into custody, so I apologize for that. | 我们抓捕Dean时我该通知你的 我为此而道歉 |
[41:29] | – That — that’s what you’re sorry for? – Yes. | – 这… 你就为这个道歉? – 是的 |
[41:32] | Really? That’s it? | 真的? 就这? |
[41:39] | Apology not accepted. | 不接受道歉 |
[41:41] | All I did — now, wait a minute, fritz. | 我做的… 等等 Fritz |
[41:44] | All I did was try to get the justice system to work for my victim — | 我只不过是为受害者声张正义 |
[41:47] | – that is all I did. – That’s bullshit! | – 我只做了那个 – 胡说! |
[41:49] | You didn’t do it for the justice system! | 你不是为了声张正义! |
[41:51] | You didn’t do it for the victim! You did it to close your case! | 也不是为了受害者! 你只不过是要结案! |
[41:55] | That’s it! It’s obviously the most important thing to you. It’s clearly not me! | 就是如此! 很明显这对你最重要 显然最重要的不是我! |
[41:59] | And, you know, maybe that’s fine, but, brenda, for once in your life, be honest with yourself. | 也许那没什么 但Brenda 仅此一次 对自己诚实点 |
[42:06] | I am tired. I am hungry. I am angry. | 我疲惫不堪 饥肠辘辘 愤怒万分 |
[42:08] | I’m gonna find my sponsor. I’m gonna go to a meeting. Maybe two. | 我得去找我的戒酒助帮人 参加次会议 可能2次吧 禁止任何商业用途否则后果自负 |