时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Angie, how else can I say it? I don’t want lunch. | Angie 我还要说多少遍? 我不吃午饭 |
[00:04] | Yes, you do. | 不 你要吃的 |
[00:06] | No, I don’T. | 我不要吃 |
[00:10] | Come on. Did anyone ever tell you you’re a big old grouch? | 好啦 有人说过你是个老顽固么 |
[00:14] | You’re the first. | 你是第一个 |
[00:18] | At least you’re a big old sexy grouch. | 至少你是个性感老顽固 |
[00:23] | Come on. Please? They have pancakes here. | 来吧 拜托 这里有烤饼卖 |
[00:25] | Angie! | |
[00:27] | I just killed your husband an hour ago. I don’t want pancakes. | 一个钟头前我刚杀了你丈夫 我不想吃烤饼 |
[00:32] | So what? Come on. | 那又怎样? 来吧 |
[00:34] | You’re gonna go on the run on an empty stomach? | 你想空着肚子逃亡? |
[00:38] | Look, I own half a car dealership now. | 行了 我有公司一半所有权 |
[00:40] | I’m rich. I’ll buy. | 我发达了 我来付钱 |
[00:42] | Buzz, are we getting all this? | Buzz 全录下来了? |
[00:43] | If you’re asking if I can do anything about all this truck noise in the background, I’m not a magician. | 如果你想知道我能不能去掉 背景里的卡车杂音 我可不是魔术师 |
[00:47] | It’s not going in a festival. | 又不是要参展电影节 |
[00:49] | I was just asking if we were recording or not. | 我是在问我们是不是录下来了 |
[00:52] | Really? | 真的吗? |
[00:57] | I can’t decide what’s more nauseating — | 我无法判断哪个更恶心一点 |
[00:59] | her trying to kill her husband or watching her come on to provenza. | 是她试图杀死她丈夫这事 还是看她引诱Provenza |
[01:06] | Chief. We have guns. We can stop this. | 队长 我们有枪 我们能制止他们 |
[01:08] | We have something to eat, and then we just wait for proof that he’s dead. | 我们先吃点东西 然后等着他确实死了的证据 |
[01:11] | Proof? Proof? | 证据? 证据? |
[01:13] | Here’s his wallet — the proof we agreed on. | 这是他的钱包 我们说好这就是证据 |
[01:16] | Now, here. You take the wallet. | 你拿着这钱包 |
[01:19] | Now, you give me the $20,000. | 现在你该给我两万美元了 |
[01:23] | No. No, I’ll give you the money when the cops call me and say that they found the body. | 不 我要等警察通知我 他们找到尸体了才给你钱 |
[01:27] | Lieutenant flynn. | Flynn副队长 |
[01:28] | Already on it, chief. | 已经打了 队长 |
[01:37] | Hello? | 喂? |
[01:38] | Yes. Hello. Is this ms. Anush serabian? | 你好 是Anush Serabian女士吗? |
[01:41] | It’s angie serabian. Yeah. | 对 是Angie Serabian |
[01:43] | Yes, uh, this is lieutenant flynn of the L.A.P.D. | 我是洛城重案组的副队长Flynn |
[01:48] | – It’s a cop. – Don’t say where you are. | – 是警察 – 别告诉他们你在哪 |
[01:53] | Are you sitting down, ma’am? | 您现在坐着吗 夫人? |
[01:55] | Uh, no, no. Actually, I’m standing, in a parking lot in bakersfield. | 不 事实上我正站在 贝克尔斯菲的一个停车场里 |
[02:02] | Listen, I’m sorry to have to tell you this, | 听着 我很遗憾地通知您 |
[02:04] | but your husband was shot in an apparent robbery, and he’s dead. | 您的丈夫在一桩抢劫案中被射杀致死 |
[02:10] | Oh, no! | 哦 不! |
[02:13] | Oh, my god! I don’t believe it! | 我的天哪! 我不相信! |
[02:19] | Okay. Okay. | 行了 行了 |
[02:23] | – Now, give me the money. – All right. Don’t be so pushy. | – 现在该给我钱了 – 好吧 不要那么心急 |
[02:31] | Now, that’s what I’m talking about, angie. | 这是我心心念念的啊 Angie |
[02:34] | Money is exchanged. | 钱财交易完毕 |
[02:36] | And so ends another provenza date. | Provenza的约会也结束了 |
[02:39] | George, y-you’re really gonna call me, right? | George 你会打电话给我的吧 是吧? |
[02:43] | Oh, angie, baby. I promise. | Angie 宝贝儿 我保证 |
[02:48] | You have not seen the last of me. | 我们还会见面的 |
[02:58] | Oh, george. Cut it out. | George 别这样 |
[03:00] | Angie serabian, you’re under arrest for the attempted murder of alex serabian. | Angie Serabian 你因谋杀 Alex Serabian未遂被逮捕 |
[03:03] | – What? – Hands on the car. | – 什么? – 把手放到车顶上 |
[03:05] | – What are you talking about? – You have the right to remain silent. | – 你在说什么? – 你有权保持沉默 |
[03:07] | If you refuse to remain silent, | 但是你所说的一切 |
[03:09] | – anything you say can and will be used against you in a court of law. – Get your hands off me! | – 将会成为呈堂证供 – 把你的手从我身上拿开! |
[03:13] | – Stop it! – Ms. Serabian, I’m deputy chief brenda leigh johnson of the L.A.P.D. | – 住手! – Serabian女士 我是洛城重案组的 Brenda Leigh Johnson队长 |
[03:16] | Okay, well, let me tell you something. I’m not here to kill anyone. I’m here on a date. | 我说 我不是来这儿杀人的 我是来约会的 |
[03:20] | You tell them, george! | 告诉他们啊 George! |
[03:23] | Thank you. Thank you. | 谢谢 谢谢 |
[03:25] | Uh, hold the applause. I’m here all week. | 不用急着鼓掌 本周我都在 |
[03:30] | You lied to me! | 你欺骗了我! |
[03:32] | He — he didn’t tell me he was lying, so you can’t arrest me. | 他没告诉我他在骗我 你们不能逮捕我 |
[03:38] | Ms. Serabian, sign this waiver, or I’ll be forced to leave you in bakersfield, | Serabian女士 在这份弃权书上签字 否则我只能将你留在贝克斯菲尔德 |
[03:41] | and it’ll be at least a week until you’re arraigned in los angeles. | 下周你在洛城提审之前都要呆在这儿 |
[03:44] | I’m not signing anything. | 我不会签任何东西 |
[03:45] | Angie, sign the waiver, sweetie pie. | Angie 签名吧 小甜心 |
[03:48] | And I tell you what — we’ll drive back together, | 告诉你吧 我们会一起坐车回去 |
[03:51] | and I’ll even throw in a nice, romantic lunch. | 我还会附赠一顿浪漫美妙的午餐 |
[03:58] | You sure it’s not gonna be too hot in there? | 你肯定那里不会过热? |
[04:00] | What? Melt the videotape? Nah. Here. | 什么? 熔了那录影带? 不会 给我 |
[04:04] | – Hey, this is not your property! – I need the wallet. | – 这不是你的财产! – 我需要那个钱包 |
[04:09] | Oh, please. Not with that stupid thing again. | 拜托 别再用那个蠢玩意儿了 |
[04:11] | Listen, all my evidence is in here, and I’m taking no chances. | 我所有的证据都在这儿 要万无一失 |
[04:14] | Come on,let’s go. | 来 走吧 |
[04:16] | – You know what I can tell about you? – What? | – 你知道我了解你哪点吗? – 什么? |
[04:17] | – You hate women. – No. Just you. Come on. | – 你恨女人 – 不 我只恨你 快点 |
[04:20] | You’re pinching my arm again. | 你又掐疼人家手臂了 |
[04:23] | No seas una bitch! | 你个死婊子! |
[04:25] | – Who are you calling a bitch for? – Tu perra! | – 你叫谁婊子? – 就你! |
[04:28] | Are you? | 是吗? |
[04:31] | Hey, rosie, you been riding us all day, girl. Chill out. | Rosie 整天都是你开车 冷静点 |
[04:33] | And now you’re taking his side? Whatever, man. | 现在你站在他那边了? 随便你吧 |
[04:35] | Yeah, I’m gonna take his side, perra. Get used to it. | 对 我要站在他那边 婊子 你得习惯 |
[04:45] | I’m not even hungry anymore. | 我一点儿也不饿了 |
[04:47] | And I can’t believe you lied to me, george. | 我不敢相信你居然骗我 George |
[04:49] | George didn’t lie to you, angie. I did. | George没有欺骗你 是我骗了你 |
[04:51] | And my name isn’t george. | 我不叫George |
[04:53] | – Well, what is it, then? – Lieutenant. | – 那你叫什么? – 副队长 |
[04:56] | You know, you need to quit laughing and judging me. | 你别再嘲笑我 对我下判断了 |
[04:59] | I was in a really bad marriage. | 我的婚姻真的很不幸 |
[05:01] | Hey, listen, sweetie. Between us, we’ve been stuck in six bad marriages. | 听着 甜心 我们俩共陷入过六起不幸的婚姻 |
[05:05] | We just didn’t choose to murder our way out. | 但我们可没选择用杀人来解脱 |
[05:08] | Though I understand the urge. | 但是我理解你这欲望 |
[05:10] | I bet your wife never cut up your credit cards or made you feel like a cheap prostitute. | 我敢打赌你妻子从没剪过你的信用卡 也没有让你觉得自己是个廉价的妓女 |
[05:16] | Or made you dance naked in front of your A.A.Friends. | 也没有让你在互助戒酒会的朋友 面前跳裸身舞 |
[05:19] | Your husband let you have credit cards? | 你丈夫还给你信用卡? |
[05:24] | What’s gonna happen to me, george? | 我会怎么样啊 George? |
[05:27] | Angie, it’s not gonna be that bad. | Angie 事情没有那么糟 |
[05:29] | You’ll be off to parker center. Y-you’ll like that. | 你会去警察局 你会喜欢那儿的 |
[05:31] | They’re gonna take your picture, they’re gonna fingerprint you, and they’re gonna book you. | 他们会给你拍照 采集你的指纹 然后给你登记 |
[05:36] | I mean, who knows? Be a gas. | 谁知道呢 放轻松点儿 |
[05:40] | what’s gonna happen to me after that? | 然后呢 我会怎么样? |
[05:43] | Then we give the surveillance tape and the 20 grand over to the D.A. | 然后我们要把监视录影带 和那两万美元交给地方检察官 |
[05:54] | Do you really think you have enough evidence to put me in jail? | 你们真的认为你们有充分的证据 足以令我入狱? |
[05:58] | Are you serious? | 你开玩笑吧? |
[05:59] | Once the jury sees the evidence that we have in that car, you’re out of here. | 一旦陪审团看到那辆车里的证据 你就完了 |
[06:04] | Am I right? | 我说的没错吧? |
[06:08] | – Now what did you lose? – Cellphone. | – 你丢了啥? – 手机 |
[06:11] | I left it in the car. | 我落在车上了 |
[06:14] | You know, you should be really worried about your friend george. | 你真该为你的朋友George担心 |
[06:17] | I mean, I had to tell him three times where to find my husband. | 我是说 我得告诉他三次 去哪儿找我丈夫 |
[06:21] | Don’t worry about him. That guy’s at the top of his game. | 别替他担心 那家伙在他的领域里是顶尖的 |
[06:29] | Look, you got to order something off the menu, because starting tomorrow, | 你得点些东西吃 因为从明天起 |
[06:32] | it’s gonna be nothing but powdered eggs and burritos. | 你就只能吃到鸡蛋粉和玉米煎饼了 |
[06:53] | Do you think all the evidence was in the car? | 你认为所有的证据都在那车里吗? |
[06:55] | Every bit of it. | 是的 每一点都在 |
[07:07] | Oh, my god. | 哦 我的天哪 |
[07:09] | Maybe I should call the cops. | 或许我该叫警察来 |
[07:13] | The real cops, right? | 真正的警察 对吗? |
[07:16] | Oh, too bad for you. And great for me! | 对你而言太糟了 对我而言太棒了! |
[07:27] | Am I sorry that we ruined your afternoon off? You betcha. | 我是否对我们毁了你一下午 的功夫而感到抱歉? 当然 |
[07:31] | But, chief, if I tried, I mean, I couldn’t count the number of things that went right today. | 但是队长 我今天什么事情都特别顺利 |
[07:37] | St art with the thingsthat didn’t, | 从不顺利的事情开始 |
[07:39] | like how you lost the evidence we need to prosecute an open-and-shut case of attempted murder! | 比如说你们丢失了我们要用来起诉 一个显而易见的谋杀未遂罪犯的证据! |
[07:44] | Brenda, the evidence isn’t lost. It’s just… out for a joyride. | Brenda 证据没有丢失 它只是出去兜风游玩了 |
[07:49] | I don’t need sarcasm. I need the evidence. | 我要的不是挖苦 而是证据 |
[07:51] | Don’t look at me — the fbi stopped manufacturing evidence in the late ’90s. | |
[07:56] | Chief, have we suffered a setback? | 队长 我们遇到挫折了吗? |
[07:59] | Unquestionably. | 当然 |
[08:00] | But even if — god forbid — even if we never find the — | 可即使 但愿不会如此 即使我们再也找不到 |
[08:04] | the video or the money… or my car… | 录影带和钱 还有我的车 |
[08:09] | angie serabian can still be prosecuted. | 依然能起诉Angie Serabian |
[08:11] | He’s right. | 说的没错 |
[08:12] | With a little finesse, angie could confess. | 只要一点计谋 Angie就会认罪 |
[08:18] | You must have a little more faith than I do in the lieutenant’S… charisma. | 你一定比我对副队长的魅力更有信心 |
[08:24] | How could you do this to me? | 你怎么能这样对我? |
[08:26] | – I don’t know what — – how could you do this to me? | – 我不知道什么… – 你怎么能这样对我? |
[08:28] | For 25 years, I give you everything — a house, a car, new tits — | 这25年来 我给了一切 房子 车子 新的乳房 |
[08:34] | and this is how you pay me back? You bitch! | 你就这么回报我? 你个婊子! |
[08:36] | You’re A… | 你这… |
[08:38] | comm ander,what is going on here? | 队长 这里发生了什么? |
[08:40] | Mr. Serabian wanted to retrieve his wallet and meet the arresting detectives. | Serabian先生想拿回他的钱包 以及见一见逮捕犯人的侦探们 |
[08:45] | Up till now, I had no idea about this afternoon’s complications. | 直到现在我才知道这个下午出的变故 |
[08:49] | Is that… my shirt? | 那不是… 我的衬衣吗? |
[08:53] | You give him my lucky dice shirt? | 你把我的幸运骰子衬衣给了他? |
[08:57] | Do you see the mother you have? | 你看到你妈什么人了? |
[09:00] | – Commander, please remove mr. Serabian and his family this instant! – Wait! Wait! | 队长 请把Serabian先生 和他的家人分开 – 马上! – 等一下!等一下! |
[09:04] | You, in my shirt — how much money did she give you to kill me? | 你 穿着我衬衣的 她给了你多少钱让你来杀我? 两万块 |
[09:12] | Where did you get that kind of money, except by stealing it from me? | 除了从我这儿偷走 你还有别的方法赚钱吗? |
[09:16] | Oh, my god. I don’t know anything about any money or… | 我的天 我不知道任何关于钱 |
[09:18] | or any attempted murder, either. | 和什么谋杀未遂的事情 |
[09:21] | Ms. Serabian, my entire squad saw you give lieutenant provenza here an envelope of cash | Serabian女士 我们整个小组看到了 你给Provenza副队长一信封现金 |
[09:25] | because you thought he murdered your husband. | 因为你认为他杀了你丈夫 |
[09:27] | And as soon as I know where you got that money, I’m gonna be halfway to convicting you. | 只要我知道了你从哪儿弄来这笔钱的 定你的罪这事就成功了一半了 |
[09:31] | Uh, ms. Chief… | 队长女士 |
[09:33] | perhaps if you could give my brother his wallet, we could all go home now? | 你能不能把钱包还给我哥哥 我们就可以回家了? |
[09:41] | Uh, yeah. Uh, look, mr. Serabian, uh, | 好的 Serabian先生 |
[09:44] | we want to thank you for giving us your wallet to assist in the arrest of your wife. | 谢谢你提供你的钱包 协助我们逮捕你妻子 |
[09:49] | Unfortunately, it was stolen, along with all the other evidence, | 不幸的是 它和其他所有证据都被偷了 |
[09:53] | so y-you — you might want to cancel your credit cards and things, and… oh, god. | 所以你也许该去挂失你的信用卡 还有别的什么 哦天哪 |
[09:59] | How inept are you people? | 你们太无能了 |
[10:01] | You wouldn’t believe this bunch. | 你就不该相信他们 |
[10:03] | Uh, chief johnson, a word. Stay. | Johnson队长 借一步说话 呆着 |
[10:08] | Where did you get the money? | 你从哪儿弄到钱的? |
[10:09] | I entered your picture in an ugly contest, and you won the grand prizE. | 我用你的照片参加了选丑比赛 你得了头等奖 |
[10:13] | Since you cannot hold her more than 48 hours after booking, | 因为在登记后你只能拘留她48小时 |
[10:16] | you might want to consider releasing her now | 也许你该考虑现在放了她 |
[10:19] | and then bringing her back in when you have a chance to locate the missing evidence. | 等你找到丢了的证据以后再把她带回来 |
[10:27] | Detective sanchez, please take ms. Serabian here to processing, | Sanchez探员 请带Serabian女士去办手续 |
[10:30] | and let me know when she’s ready to be released. | 然后告诉我她何时准备好被释放 |
[10:33] | And, uh, mr. Serabian, you are staying right here. | Serabian先生 你呆在这里 |
[10:38] | I get to go home. | 我要回家了 |
[10:43] | Bye, georgie. | 再见 小George |
[10:46] | So… that’s it? | 事情就这样了? |
[10:48] | No. That’s not it. | 不 不是这样 |
[10:49] | S-she’ll probably try to kill you again. | 也许她还会试图杀了你 |
[10:57] | The operationwas entirely successful. | 整个行动相当成功 |
[11:00] | Murder was prevented. | 谋杀被制止了 |
[11:03] | However… | 不过… |
[11:05] | in the aftermath, there was a small complication. | 最后 出了点小意外 |
[11:10] | While buying food for the suspect, lieutenant provenza’s car… | 在给嫌疑犯买吃的时 Provenza副队长的车… |
[11:16] | with all the evidence, was… stolen. | 还有所有证据… 都被盗了 |
[11:26] | Y-you’re kidding, right? | 你开玩笑的 对吧? |
[11:31] | And because I believe that ms. Serabian remains capable of carrying out her murder-for-hire plans, | 我认为Serabian女士 仍有实施雇用谋杀的能力 |
[11:36] | we need to protect the husband while searching for… | 所以我们要保护她的丈夫 同时… |
[11:40] | lieutenant provenza’s car. | 寻找Provenza副队长的车 |
[11:41] | You do realize that the longer the evidence is out there, | 证据丢失的时间越长 |
[11:43] | the nearer to impossible it will be to admit it at trial? | 就越不可能成为呈堂证供 你知道吧? |
[11:50] | Just do what you have to do. I’ll sign off on whatever you need. | 尽力去弥补吧 需要什么我都同意 |
[11:56] | You will? | 真的吧? |
[11:58] | Yes, with this understanding — | 没错 不过有个条件 |
[12:00] | if this situation is not completely resolved within 48 hours, | 如果48小时内还不能解决 |
[12:03] | I will expect provenza’s resignation from your division. | 就让你们部门的Provenza交辞呈上来 |
[12:06] | That is completely arbitrary! | 这也太武断了! |
[12:07] | Lieutenant provenza is an invaluable second-in-command! | Provenza副队长是名出色的副指挥! |
[12:10] | Who gets paid more than anyone else in phd — except for yourself. | 在重案组里 他的薪水最高 除你之外 |
[12:13] | – Can you honestly tell me that he’s worth it? – Absolutely. | – 你实话实说 这份薪水值得吗? – 废话 |
[12:16] | Or is it possible that your misguided attachment to him | 或者是否有可能 因为你对他的爱慕 |
[12:20] | is based on your fondness for him as a person? | 影响了你的判断呢? |
[12:25] | Excuse me. The clock’s ticking. | 失陪 时间紧着呢 |
[12:30] | Why am I still here? | 为什么我还要呆在这? |
[12:32] | For the umpteenth time, it’s for your protection. | 我说了多少次了 为了保护你 |
[12:35] | From my nutjob wife? | 怕我被我的疯老婆伤害吗? |
[12:38] | A woman dumb enough to hire a cop to kill me? | 那个傻到雇请警察来杀我的女人? |
[12:43] | Look, as soon as we get the okay from the chief, we’re all gonna move to a motel. | 听我说 队长同意之后 我们要转移到旅馆去 |
[12:47] | And spend the night with you two idiots? | 跟你们俩神经病过夜? |
[12:50] | No, thanks. | 算了吧 谢谢 |
[12:51] | I have my own gun, and I know how to use it. | 我手里有枪 我也知道怎么用 |
[12:57] | Flynn. No, no, no. Flynn, flynn. | Flynn 别拦着他 Flynn |
[12:58] | If he wants to go, let him go. He’s driving me crazy. | 他想走就走吧 快烦死我了 |
[13:01] | And, I mean, we can’t hold him here, anyway. | 而且 反正我们也不能一直留着他 |
[13:04] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[13:08] | And the $20,000 that you lost — if it came from me, you’re paying it back! | 你丢的那2万块钱 如果是我的 你都要还给我! |
[13:14] | I’ll send you a claim form. | 我会寄给你索赔申请表 |
[13:16] | And I want my shirt. | 把我的衬衫也还我 |
[13:44] | You let him walk out of here, just like that? | 就这么让他走了? |
[13:47] | Chief, he complained for an hour. | 队长 他抱怨了一小时了 |
[13:49] | We couldn’t lock him up. | 我们不能把他关起来啊 |
[13:53] | Where’s ms. Serabian right now? | Serabian女士现在在哪? |
[13:55] | Almost through processing, chief. | 手续马上就办完了 队长 |
[13:57] | With the husband out, do you want us to hold her? | 她丈夫走了 用不用暂时扣留她? |
[13:59] | No. Sergeant gabriel and i will follow her. Thank you. | 不用 Gabriel警探和我会跟踪她 谢谢 |
[14:03] | Have we found the young man who stole lieutenant provenza’s car? | 偷走Provenza副队长的车的人找到了吗? |
[14:07] | No. But, uh, we did find the girlfriend, who paid by check at the pancake house — | 没有 但我们找到了他的女友 她用支票在烤饼店买了东西 |
[14:13] | ms. Lucy santacruz, lives at 84th and mckinley. Stakeout in progress. | Lucy Santacruz 住在麦金利路84号 她正在我们的监视中 |
[14:18] | Detective sanchez… would you please press ms. Santacruz a little? | Sanchez警探 能不能给Santacruz施点压? |
[14:21] | Maybe we could hurry things along. Thank you. | 加速进展 谢谢 |
[14:24] | Chief, instead of sanchez, maybe i should be looking for my car | 队长 不用Sanchez 应该让我去找我的车 |
[14:27] | and then kick the asses of those punks who stole it! | 然后好好教训偷车的人! |
[14:30] | As much as I’d like to see you break your own record for procedural violations in a single shift, | 相比于让你打破 一天违反规定次数的记录 |
[14:35] | I’d prefer if you and lieutenant flynn found mr. Serabian and kept him under surveillance. | 我更希望你和Flynn副队长 找到Serabian先生 并监视着他 |
[14:41] | Do I need to explain how that’s done? | 用我教你怎么做吗? |
[14:51] | With our luck, she’s probably calling in another hit. | 凭我们的运气 她可能正在联系杀手 |
[14:54] | I don’t know. I don’t have the slightest idea how this woman’s mind works. | 我不知道 完全不知道这女人怎么想 |
[15:01] | What I wouldn’t give to see the egg she hatched from. | 也不想知道她在酝酿什么 |
[15:15] | Kid says his father went for a sandwich on the way to his office. | 孩子说 他爸爸去办公室了 顺路去买三明治了 |
[15:20] | Apparently, dad didn’t want to be home when mom got back. | 显然 他爸爸不想碰上他妈妈 |
[15:24] | Angie still lives here? | Angie还住在这? |
[15:25] | Yeah, in the guest cottage. | 是啊 在客房里 |
[15:27] | The asshole lives in the main house. | 那混蛋住正房 |
[15:31] | Must make for some happy reunions in the driveway, huh? | 在车道上碰面肯定是大团圆吧? |
[16:06] | You want some? | 你要吗? |
[16:07] | No, thanks. I just ate. | 不了 谢谢 我刚吃过 |
[16:09] | So, can’t we prosecute angie without the tape? | 没有录像带 就不能起诉Angie吗? |
[16:12] | I mean, I don’t understand. We all heard what she said. | 我不明白 我们都听见她说的话了 |
[16:15] | I think a jury would believe the attempted-murder part, | 陪审团会判处谋杀未遂 |
[16:19] | but now that lieutenant provenza lost the cash that angie gave us, | 但Provenza副队长 弄丢了Angie给我们的钱 |
[16:21] | the murder-for-hire part goes out the window. | 就不能判处雇佣谋杀了 |
[16:25] | And maybe I should just toss him out after it. | 也许我该把他赶走 |
[16:27] | Get rid of lieutenant provenza? | 赶走Provenza副队长? |
[16:34] | You serious? | 你不开玩笑? |
[16:36] | I wish I were, sergeant. | 我希望如此 警佐 |
[16:38] | It would make life a whole lot easier. | 那样我就能活的轻松许多 |
[16:47] | Here we go. | 走了 |
[17:16] | She left her car in bakersfield. | 她把车停在了贝克斯菲尔德 |
[17:18] | What do you think she’s doing here — | 你觉得 她来这干什么 |
[17:19] | picking up a set of keys to a loaner or something? | 来拿钥匙的吗? |
[17:27] | Lieutenant, are you following us? | 副队长 你在跟踪我们吗? |
[17:29] | We’re looking for alex serabian, just like you asked. | 我们按你吩咐的 在找Alex Serabian |
[17:32] | His son said he was on his way here. | 他儿子说他来这了 |
[17:34] | “A-l-e-x-j-a-G.” That’s his car. | “A-L-E-X-J-A-G” 这是他的车 |
[17:38] | – Alex serabian is here? – Yep. | – Alex Serabian在这? – 是啊 |
[17:40] | Oh, for heaven’s sakes! | 哦 我的天啊! |
[17:45] | – Help me! – Angie! Angie! | – 救命啊! |
[17:49] | – Someone shot my husband! – Angie! Angie angie! Angie! | – 我丈夫中枪了! |
[17:53] | Help me! Oh, my god! Help me! Help me! | 帮忙啊! 我的上帝! 救命啊! |
[17:57] | – What’s going on? – Oh, my god! Oh, my god! | – 怎么了? – 哦 我的天啊! |
[18:00] | I’m — I’m rich! I’m rich! Oh, my god! I’m rich! | 我发财了! 我发财了! 天啊! |
[18:40] | Okay. | 好了 |
[18:43] | Now we have to get serious. | 现在要认真了 |
[18:52] | Morning. | 早上好 |
[18:54] | Uh, any news on lieutenant provenza’s car? | Provenza副队长的车有消息了吗? |
[18:57] | The girl from the pancake house gave up her boyfriend/car thief, | 烤饼店的女孩供出了她男友是偷车贼 |
[19:00] | and sanchez is staking out the dirtbag’s apartment right now. | Sanchez现在在搜查他的公寓 |
[19:04] | Okay. And what did we hear from the medical examiner? | 好的 验尸报告怎么说? |
[19:06] | The bullet that killed alex serabian was a . 32 caliber. | 射杀Alex Serabian的子弹的口径是32 |
[19:09] | Went straight through his heart. | 直接穿透心脏致命 |
[19:10] | T.O.D.Was estimated around 8:45 — | 估计死亡时间为晚8:45左右 |
[19:13] | roughly 15 minutes before you arrived on the scene. | 比你们到场大概早15分钟 |
[19:16] | Oh, for heaven’s sakes. 15 minutes? | 哦 天啊 15分钟? |
[19:24] | Add that to the fact that we saw angie serabian walk in and out | 加上我们目睹了 Angie Serabian进出办公室 |
[19:28] | and didn’t hear a gunshot and she tested negative for gunshot residue. | 没有听到枪声 她的弹屑检测也是阴性 |
[19:32] | So it’s virtually impossible that she murdered her husband herself. | 所以她没有亲自杀死她丈夫 |
[19:35] | Search of the premises turned up a wall safe, which the victim’s brother opened for us. | 搜索房间时发现了保险箱 受害人的弟弟帮我们打开了 |
[19:39] | We found alex serabian’s passport, a small amount of cash. | 我们找到了Alex Serabian的护照 少量现金 |
[19:42] | No sign of a murder weapon, | 没有凶器的迹象 |
[19:44] | but the gun serabian had registered to him was a .32 caliber walther. | 但Serabian注册拥有的枪是32口径的 |
[19:50] | Same caliber as the one that shot him. | 跟射杀他的枪 口径一样 |
[19:51] | So it’s possible that mr. Serabian’s gun was used against him. | 有可能是Serabian的枪杀了他 |
[19:54] | Any leads on where ms. Serabian got her money? | 有无证据显示Serabian女士得到了钱? |
[19:56] | Nothing, but S.I.D.Found a considerable amount of cash in a desk drawer in alex serabian’s office. | 没有 但刑侦科在Alex Serabian 办公室抽屉发现大量现金 |
[20:02] | Want to guess how much? | 猜猜有多少钱? |
[20:03] | $20,000 seems to be the magic number. | 似乎2万是个有魔力的数字 |
[20:05] | To the dollar. | 正好 |
[20:07] | All right, I want to know if ms. Serabian hired anyone else to murder her husband. | 好的 如果发现Serabian太太雇用谋杀 就告诉我 |
[20:12] | Lieutenant provenza, did she mention anyone else to you? | Provenza副队长 她跟你提过别人吗? |
[20:15] | – Nope. – No. | – 没有 – 没有 |
[20:18] | Okay. Where is ms. Serabian now? | 好吧 Serabian太太现在在哪? |
[20:20] | She’s in interview 2, gabbing on her cellphone. | 她在2号审讯室 不停打电话 |
[20:23] | I mirandized her and figured it was okay for her to keep talking while buzz recorded her. | 我宣读了她的权利 我看录她打电话的像也是可以的 |
[20:27] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[20:29] | Morning, everyone. | 早上好 大伙儿 |
[20:31] | How are we doing with our attempted murder? | 我们的谋杀未遂怎么样了 |
[20:33] | Very well. Very well. C-c-case closed. | 很好 相当的好 结结结案了 |
[20:36] | Excellent. And has the husband been notified? | 不错哈 通知她丈夫没? |
[20:39] | More or less. | 差不多吧 |
[20:43] | Oh, my god. | 我的天啊 |
[20:47] | With me. With me. | 你给我过来 过来 |
[20:52] | Well? | 咋了 |
[20:53] | Well, we picked up one of the guys who stole your car, but he’s not talking. | 我们找到偷车贼中的一个 不过他就是不开口 |
[20:57] | – Where is he? – Interview 1, sir. | – 他在哪? – 1号审讯室 长官 |
[20:59] | Thank you, sanchez. | 谢谢Sanchez |
[21:15] | Even if the evidence is never recovered, we still have witness statements from our officers. | 就算证据再也找不到了 我们还有 同事们作为目击者的口供 |
[21:18] | Yeah, and there’s nothing more persuasive to a jury than the statements of the officers | 是啊 对于陪审团来说 真是没有比一开始搞糟的案子的警察 |
[21:22] | who botched the case in the first place. | 他们的口供更有说服力的了 |
[21:33] | – What was that about? – What was what about? | – 这是怎么回事? – 什么怎么回事? |
[21:35] | He just walked out of here with a picture of your mother. | 他刚拿走了你老妈的照片 |
[21:37] | He’s awfully fond of my mother. | 他一直很崇拜我老妈 |
[21:42] | Hey, idiot. Do you know me? | 傻子 你认识我不 |
[21:47] | I said, “do you know me?” | 我说 你认识我不 |
[21:49] | No, man. I never seen you before. | 不认识 老兄 我从没见过你 |
[21:51] | Well, then… do you know who this is? | 那 你认识这是谁吗 |
[21:54] | Your daughter? | 令千金? |
[21:59] | No. No.This is the sweet, little old lady | 不不 这是个善良可爱的老婆婆 |
[22:05] | that you brutally murdered and cut into tiny pieces. | 正是你残忍的杀害了她 还把她大卸八块 |
[22:08] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[22:10] | Well, you stole her car. You must be the one that killed her. | 你偷了她的车所以肯定是你杀了她 |
[22:12] | I didn’t kill no old lady, man.That car was just sitting — | 我没杀什么老婆婆 老兄 那车就停在那里 |
[22:14] | So, you admit it. You admit it. You stole the civic. | 啊啊啊啊啊 所以你承认了咯 你承认你偷了那辆思域 |
[22:17] | Bitches left us in the middle of nowhere, man. | 那帮杂种把我们扔在那个破地方 |
[22:19] | We needed to get home, but I didn’t kill nobody. Where we going? | 我们得回家 但是我们没有杀人 这是去哪里? |
[22:22] | If you don’t want to be under arrest for first-degree murder, | 如果你不想被控一级谋杀 |
[22:24] | you’re gonna take me to that car, and you better hope there’s no blood in it, you little pissant! | 你最好带我去找那辆车 然后祈祷车里没有血迹 小杂种 |
[22:37] | He is going to be the death of me! | 他想把我气死 |
[22:43] | Yeah. I know,marie. | 我知道 Marie |
[22:44] | It’s just terrible. | 真是太糟糕了 |
[22:45] | I know. | 我知道 |
[22:46] | Yeah,it was all my fault. | 都是我的错 |
[22:48] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[22:51] | Because it was my idea to get the white couch. | 是我说要买那张白沙发 |
[22:55] | Yeah. I know. | 我知道 |
[22:56] | It picks up everything. | 全是它引起的 |
[22:59] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[23:00] | Uh,marie,I got to go. | Marie 我得挂了 |
[23:02] | Yeah. It’s the police. | 警察来了 |
[23:06] | No. They’re totally clueless. | 没有 他们啥线索都没有 |
[23:09] | All right. Bye-bye. | 好了 再见 |
[23:13] | Can we get you anything,ms. Serabian? | 有什么我们能为你做的 Serabian太太 |
[23:15] | Something to drink? | 来点喝的? |
[23:17] | Well,champagne might be nice. | 嗯 香槟就行 |
[23:20] | I think the celebration is a little premature, | 我想要庆祝还早了点 |
[23:22] | considering that you were the last person with your husband before he was discovered dead. | 鉴于你是你丈夫死前接触的最后一个人 |
[23:26] | You followed me the whole time. | 你们一直跟踪我 |
[23:28] | Explain how I killed alex with you guys watching me. | 说说 我是怎么在你们的监视下杀了Alex |
[23:33] | I just thank god you’re the worst police department in the whole world. | 我刚感谢了一下老天 你们真是这世上最屎的警署 |
[23:38] | Ma’am,we will eventually prove that you paid someone to murder your husband. | 女士 我们一定能证明你雇凶杀了你丈夫 |
[23:42] | If I really wanted to get someone to kill alex,right,do you think I would ask george? | 如果我真想找人杀了我老公Alex 你们认为我会找George? |
[23:49] | I can’t say. | 不确定 |
[23:50] | But have no fear — we are aggressively looking into that. | 不过这是肯定的 我们会仔仔细细着手调查 |
[23:54] | Well,you really need to speed things up,’cause I got a big funeral to plan. | 那你们真得快点 我还有个大葬礼要准备 |
[23:58] | And I’m gonna go to canyon ranch. | 而且我马上要动身去峡谷牧场 |
[24:02] | Last time you left here,things didn’t go so well, | 上次你能离开时 出了点事 |
[24:04] | so you will not be leaving here again anytime soon. | 这次你一时半时别想走了 |
[24:07] | All right,well,fine. | 好的 请便 |
[24:08] | But I really need somewhere to plug in my charger,then. | 不过我得赶紧找个地方充充电 |
[24:12] | Sorry. | 不好意思 |
[24:14] | We’re gonna be needing this. | 我们得拿走它 |
[24:19] | See? | 看见没 |
[24:20] | Just like inside the car — no blood. | 就和车里一样 没有血 |
[24:24] | Where’s the money that was in that envelope? | 信封里的钱呢 |
[24:25] | Gas and beer. | 汽油 啤酒 |
[24:26] | Gas and beer? You didn’t spend 20 grand on gas and beer. | 汽油和啤酒 你们花了两万美金买汽油和啤酒? |
[24:29] | What 20 grand? It was only a few hundred in real money. | 什么两万美金 就几百块真钱 |
[24:31] | The rest was fake. Check it out. | 剩下的都是假的 不信你验 |
[24:33] | Oh,damn it. | 妈的 Serabian钱 |
[24:34] | Little creep just might be telling the truth. | 小毛贼说的是真的 |
[24:37] | These are photocopied. Look. | 是印的 自己看 |
[24:38] | I can’t believe it! She ripped me off! | 难以置信 她居然骗我 |
[24:40] | Who can you trust these days? | 这年头 还能信谁! |
[24:43] | Wait,wait,wait. | 等等 |
[24:44] | Flynn! | |
[24:46] | Wait. | 等等 |
[24:50] | Thank god almighty! | 全能的主啊 |
[24:51] | We’re back in business! | 我们又开始走运了 |
[24:56] | Now — now you got what you want. | 你找到你想要的了 |
[24:57] | Can I go? | 我能走了吗? |
[24:58] | Can you go? | 你能走了吗? |
[24:59] | No,you can’t go! | 当然不能 |
[25:00] | You stole my car! | 你偷了我的车 |
[25:02] | Your car? | 你的车 |
[25:03] | W-what happened to the old lady? | 那那个老奶奶呢? |
[25:07] | Did anyone ever tell you you’re a big old grouch? | 有人说过你是个老顽固么 |
[25:10] | You’re the first. | 你是第一个 |
[25:12] | But you know what? At least you’re a big old sexy grouch. | 不过你知道吗 至少你是个性感老顽固 |
[25:15] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[25:19] | Come on. They have pancakes here. | 来吧 这里有烤饼卖 |
[25:21] | Angie! | |
[25:24] | I just killed your husband an hour ago. | 一个钟头前我刚杀了你丈夫 |
[25:27] | I don’t want pancakes. | 我不想吃烤饼 |
[25:29] | Really? You’re gonna go on the run on an empty stomach? | 你想空着肚子逃亡? |
[25:34] | Come on. I own half a car dealership now. | 行了 我有这公司一半所有权 |
[25:36] | I’m rich. I’ll bu– … | 我发达了 我来… |
[25:38] | point that thing at me,payaso! | 别对着我 小丑! |
[25:40] | Can’t you see I’m driving? | 你看不见我正开车吗? |
[25:41] | – Where we going,anyway? – Don’t worry about it. | – 我们去哪里? – 不用你操心 |
[25:45] | Hey,bro! Wasting the beer,man! | 多喝点 老兄 |
[25:48] | Bro,this car smells like my grandpa. | 这车闻上去像我爷爷 |
[25:52] | Your grandpa stinks! | 你爷爷真臭 |
[25:54] | I assume we’re no longer looking at footage of the sting operation. | 我想这不是交易的录像了 |
[25:59] | Chief,should I fast-forward? | 队长 用我快进吗 |
[26:00] | That would be a good idea. Thank you. | 真是个好主意 谢谢 |
[26:03] | Chief,sorry to interrupt. | 队长 抱歉 |
[26:04] | Detective daniels found something I think you should see. | Daniels警探找到些东西 我想你肯定想看 |
[26:16] | A bill from perma safe security for installation of a wall safe? | Perma安保公司的账单 在墙里装保险柜? |
[26:20] | And a floor safe we knew nothing about. | 还有地板下面 我们都不知道 |
[26:27] | Yeah,boy! | 厉害 |
[26:28] | You tell them,george. | George 你告诉他们 |
[26:30] | Thank you. Thank you. | 谢谢 谢谢 |
[26:32] | Hold the applause. I’m here all week. | 不用急着鼓掌 本周我都在 |
[26:34] | You lied — | 你撒谎… |
[26:38] | Well,it’s not a total loss. | 也不算一败涂地 |
[26:40] | We shouldn’t have any trouble prosecuting the guys who stole lieutenant provenza’s civic. | 我们肯定能起诉 那些偷了副队长思域的人 |
[26:46] | Good luck wrapping this up. And,chief johnson… ticktock. | 恭喜你结案了 Johnson队长长… 滴答滴 |
[26:52] | What does that mean,”ticktock”? | 滴答滴 是什么意思 |
[26:56] | It’s the sound of the clock… running out on my career. | 我快要被炒了的的倒数钟声 |
[27:14] | The reason I didn’t mention it last night is because I didn’t know it was here. | 我昨晚没说是因为我不知道有这玩意儿 |
[27:17] | You can’t drill through the top,and jackhammering the safe will take at least two hours. | 不能从上面打开 用手提钻至少要两小时才能弄开保险箱 |
[27:21] | Or we can pull it out in about five minutes by hooking a cable to a tow truck and… | 或者可以绑根线然后用拖车把它弄开 大概五分钟就能搞定 |
[27:26] | Time is money,mr. Serabian. | 时间就是金钱 Serabian先生 |
[27:28] | Do I use the tow truck,or are you gonna give me the combination? | 你想我用拖车还是你给我密码 |
[27:31] | I told you — I don’t know it. | 我说了 我不知道 |
[27:35] | This is gonna be fun. | 会很好玩的 |
[28:20] | Perfect! | 帅呆了 |
[28:34] | Okay. What do we have here? | 看看我们找到了什么 |
[28:37] | This looks like alex serabian’s walther. | 看上去像Alex Serabian的枪 |
[28:43] | With one bullet missing. | 少了一颗子弹 |
[28:44] | But good luck getting prints off of this. | 希望能找到指纹 |
[28:47] | I’m guessing there’s $5,000 in each bundle. And I’ve got the will. | 我想一打有5000美金 我还找到了遗嘱 |
[28:50] | The portion I highlighted is what you were interested in. | 我做了记号的部分你肯定感兴趣 |
[28:52] | Uh,sergeant gabriel,where are we with ms. Serabian’s cellphone? | Gabriel警佐 Serabian太太的手机呢? |
[28:55] | We checked all her calls over the last three days, | 我们检查了她最近三天全部的通话记录 |
[28:57] | and none of them seem like potential accomplices. | 看上去没有像帮凶的 |
[29:00] | Chief,I read the brother his rights,and I put him in 1. | 局长 弟弟在1号审讯室 我宣读了他的权利了 |
[29:03] | Thank you. Thank you,detective. | 谢谢你 探长 |
[29:05] | Um,sergeant gabriel,interview room 1. Meet you there. | Gabriel警佐 1号审讯室见 |
[29:09] | And,uh… has anyone seen lieutenant provenza? | 有人看见Provenza副探长了吗? |
[29:14] | Uh,chief… the last I saw,he was in electronics. | 局长 我最后见他在电子监控室 |
[29:19] | So,who had the combination,chief? | 局长 谁有密码? |
[29:22] | The killer. | 凶手 |
[29:36] | If you think I blame myself for that asshole being dead,well,I don’T. | 如果你认为我会为那个混蛋的死感到内疚 我没有 |
[29:39] | I blame that crappy steering-wheel lock. | 我只怨恨那个该死的方向盘锁 |
[29:42] | If that thing had worked the way it was supposed to,none of this would have happened! | 如果它管用那什么都不会发生了 |
[29:47] | Lieutenant,there’s no time left to consider how we got here — | 副探长 已经没时间想 我们是怎么沦落成这样的了 |
[29:49] | only how we get out and,if we can,how we do it with a bit of dignity. | 想想我们该怎么走出困境 如果能的话 怎么做得像样点 |
[29:55] | It is way too late for that. | 太晚了 |
[29:59] | Pull… it… together. | 镇 定 点 |
[30:01] | For the next hour,I need the stubborn,cynical,rude, | 这一个小时 我要那个顽固的 愤世嫉俗的 没礼貌的 |
[30:05] | suspicious know-it-all you’ve always tried to be. | 天性多疑的 无所不知的你 |
[30:08] | After that… we’ll see. | 那之后 再说吧 |
[30:15] | Oh,my god. It’s about time. I’ve been here all by myself forever. | 天啊 真及时 我自己呆了多久了都 |
[30:19] | I don’t have any magazines. I don’t have my phone. | 没有杂志 没有电话 |
[30:23] | And I’m a widow. | 我还是个寡妇 |
[30:25] | Ms. Serabian,I know how fond you are of lieutenant provenza here, | Serabian太太 我知道你很喜欢Provenza副探长 |
[30:28] | so I imagine that you will be delighted to know | 所以我想你会愿意知道 |
[30:31] | that we have recovered his car and all its contents. | 我们找到他的车了还有所有的证据 |
[30:34] | Isn’t that wonderful? | 是不是特别神奇? |
[30:36] | I don’t believe you. | 我不相信 |
[30:38] | Well… | 好吧… |
[30:44] | Believe her now? | 现在相信了? |
[30:46] | For our purposes,it doesn’t matter if you gave lieutenant provenza $20,000 or $20. | 我们不在乎你给了Provenza副队长 两万美金还是二十美金 |
[30:51] | You asked him to murder your husband,you paid him,and we have it all,clear as day,on videotape. | 你付钱让他杀你丈夫 这在录影带上显示的很清楚 |
[30:56] | Not anymore,we don’T. | 我们没有那个录影带了 |
[30:58] | – Can we skip the commentary track,please? – I keep telling you,I didn’t kill my husband! | – 我们能跳过评论部分么? – 我一直在告诉你 我没杀我丈夫 |
[31:02] | I’m quite certain of that. | 这点我相信 |
[31:04] | Then what am i still doing here? | 那我为什么还在这里 |
[31:06] | Angie,just listen to her,huh? | Angie 听她说 |
[31:09] | Because,ms. Serabian,I have no interest in prosecuting you for attempted murder | 因为 Serabian太太 我没兴趣起诉你谋杀未遂 |
[31:14] | when I have an actual murder to solve. | 当我有桩真正的谋杀案要解决 |
[31:16] | And I think that I can find the killer | 如果你交代 怎么知道保险箱密码的 |
[31:17] | if you’ll only tell me how you got the combination to the safe. | 我们就能找到凶手 |
[31:36] | Alex’s brother gave it to me. | Alex的弟弟给我的 |
[31:39] | Thank you so much. | 非常感谢 |
[31:42] | I’ll be back in two shakes. | 我马上回来 |
[31:44] | But I will leave lieutenant provenza here to keep you company. | 我让Provenza副队长在这陪你 |
[31:47] | Now that she’s off the hook,maybe you two can… patch things up. | 她没有嫌疑了 也许你俩可以… 重归旧好 |
[32:03] | Oh,my,mr. Serabian. | 哦 Serabian先生 |
[32:05] | You look uncomfortable. | 你看上去不是很舒服 |
[32:06] | Can we get you something? A glass of water? | 需要什么吗? 喝水吗? |
[32:09] | Or a sponge? | 或者纸巾? |
[32:12] | Let me get to the point,mr. Serabian. | 直接说重点吧 Serabian先生 |
[32:15] | Because,in pursuing my investigation, | 因为经过我的调查 |
[32:17] | I have come to a conclusion that I think you will find extremely distressing. | 我估计结果会让你很伤心 |
[32:23] | You have? | 真的? |
[32:24] | I’m afraid so. | 恐怕如此 |
[32:25] | I am convinced… | 我深信… |
[32:28] | that your sister-in-law,angie,murdered your brother. | 你的嫂子Angie 谋杀了你的哥哥 |
[32:32] | I know. It’s so horrible. | 我知道 这事太恐怖了 |
[32:36] | – Are you sure? – Absolutely. | – 你确定吗? – 当然 |
[32:38] | Why? Are you surprised? | 怎么了? 惊讶吗? |
[32:40] | No,no. I mean,from the moment I learned that angie was trying to kill my brother, | 没有 从我知道Angie有意谋杀我哥时 |
[32:45] | I knew she would do it. She’s very determined. | 我就知道她会做到的 她很坚决 |
[32:48] | Well,I just have a few loose threads that I need to stitch up,mr. Serabian. | 好吧 还有几处细节 我要了解一下 Serabian先生 |
[32:54] | Please,call me hovnan. | 叫我Hovnan就可以 |
[32:57] | Thank you,ha– hovnan. | – 谢谢 Ha… |
[33:01] | Ha– ha– hov– hovnan. Hava– havna? | |
[33:05] | Havan? Havana? Havnana? | |
[33:08] | It’s okay. Just please call me hank. Everybody does. | 没关系 叫我Hank吧 大家都这么叫 |
[33:12] | So,uh,hank,a short while ago,we opened the safe we retrieved from your office,and guess what. | 好了 Hank 我们刚打开了 你办公室的保险箱 猜猜结果如何 |
[33:19] | Inside,we found the gun angie used to kill your brother. | 我们发现了Angie谋杀你哥的凶器 |
[33:23] | It was in the safe? | 在保险箱里? |
[33:24] | How about that. | 怎么样啊 |
[33:26] | Of course,that would mean angie would have to have the combination. | 当然 这说明Angie知道密码 |
[33:29] | And I need to find out how she got that. | 我想知道 她怎么知道密码的 |
[33:35] | I know you told us that you didn’t have the combination, | 我知道 你说过 你不知道密码 |
[33:37] | and it must be terribly embarrassing now to admit that you did, | 现在再承认你知道 就比较尴尬了 |
[33:40] | but we all tell little white lies from time to time. | 但大家总会撒点小谎啦 |
[33:43] | I know i have. Have you,sergeant? | 我撒过谎 你呢 警佐? |
[33:45] | Nope. Never. | 没有 从没有过 |
[33:47] | I just want to make sure that the right person goes to jail for alex’s murder, | 我只想将真正谋杀Alex的人绳之以法 |
[33:50] | and knowing who all had the combination would make that immensely helpful. | 而如果知道都谁有密码的话 会对破案帮助很大 |
[33:56] | Yes. Only alex and i had the combination,and I gave it to angie. | 是的 只有Alex和我才有 后来我把密码给了Angie |
[34:01] | And why,exactly,did you do that? | 那你为什么要那么做呢 |
[34:07] | Hank? | |
[34:08] | I gave her the combination because angie came to me | 我给Angie密码是因为她来求我 |
[34:12] | and said she needed $20,000 to make her problems go away. | 说她需要那2万美元来解决个麻烦 |
[34:15] | And when you found out that the problem was your brother,you must have felt terribly betrayed. | 那当你发现麻烦就是你的哥哥时 你一定会有一种深深的背叛感 |
[34:19] | Oh,yes,terribly! I felt terribly betrayed! | 是的 确实是这样! 我觉得自己完全被骗了 |
[34:21] | And I knew alex would think that i gave her the money,and… | 而我也知道Alex会认为我给了她那笔钱 而且… |
[34:25] | which I didn’t! | 但我确实没有! |
[34:26] | No,you merely gave her the combination to the safe that contained the money | 是的 你只不过给了她保险柜的密码 |
[34:28] | so that she could get the money herself. | 而她自然可以自己去取 |
[34:31] | Which is why,I imagine,you were so desperate to return it. | 所以你才会迫不及待的把钱放回去 |
[34:36] | I took alex’s gun from the safe to put the money underneath,and that’s when angie walked in. | 我把Alex的枪从保险柜拿出来 把钱放在枪下 这时Angie恰好走了进来 |
[34:41] | And I said,”how could you do this? | 我就对她说 “你怎么能这样做呢?” |
[34:44] | “How could you take my brother’s money to have someone kill him?” | “怎么能用我哥哥的钱雇人杀他自己?” |
[34:46] | And she said,”you know how he treats me — like a dog.” | 她说 “你知道的 他根本不把我当人看” |
[34:49] | And I said,”nO.He’s my brother.I love him.Go away.I don’t ever want to see you again!” | 而我告诉她 “不 他是我哥哥 我爱他 快滚! 我不想再见到你!” |
[34:53] | And just then,alex walked in. | 就在这时Alex进来了 |
[34:57] | That must have been awkward. | 那可糟透了 |
[34:58] | Yes. Very,very awkward. | 是的 确实糟透了! |
[35:01] | And he said,”how could you,my wife,and you,my brother,do this to me?” | 他说 “我的弟弟和老婆… 你们竟然这么对我?” |
[35:04] | And I said,”it’s not me. It’s angie. It’s all her fault.” | 我就告诉他 “与我无关 是Angie 都是她干的!” |
[35:07] | And angie grabbed the gun and said,”I should have done this myself in the first place!” | Angie随即拿起枪说 “我本来就该亲手杀了你的!” |
[35:12] | Yeah. And she shot alex. | 是的 就这样 她杀了Alex |
[35:16] | And angie said that police would suspect me, | Angie说警察会怀疑到我头上 |
[35:21] | and it’d be better if we say nothing of what happened. | 所以聪明的话最好我们什么都别说 |
[35:27] | And then you walked out together. | 随后你们就一起离开了 |
[35:28] | Yes,yes. We walked away. | 是的 是的 我们一起离开了 |
[35:41] | What is your problem? | 你什么问题? |
[35:44] | Well,that’s a really great story,hank. | 真是个好故事 Hank |
[35:46] | But I have a better one. | 但是我的更棒 |
[35:48] | At 9:00 P.M.Last night,we saw your sister-in-law,angie, | 昨晚九点 我们看到你嫂子Angie |
[35:51] | walk by herself into serabian motors. | 自己走进了Serabian汽车公司 |
[35:54] | Not one minute later,she walked out — again,by herself. | 不到一分钟之后 她走了出来 还是独身一人 |
[35:57] | There was no time for her to have retrieved the gun,shot him,and placed it back in the safe. | 她没有足够时间拿到枪 杀死他 再放回保险箱 |
[36:03] | She could have done it very,very quickly. | 她动作非常迅速 |
[36:05] | We would have heard a gunshot. No. | 那样我们会听到枪响的 不可能 |
[36:07] | The only reasonable explanation is, | 唯一合理的解释就是 |
[36:10] | alex confronted you when you tried to return the money, | 你把钱放回去的时候 Alex当面质问你 |
[36:13] | and so you took the gun and shot him. | 所以你就拿起枪 杀了他 |
[36:16] | Isn’t that what happened? You shot your own brother. | 不是这样吗? 你杀了自己的亲哥哥 |
[36:20] | But why? Why would I do that? | 但为什么? 我为什么要杀了他? |
[36:22] | Angie kept talking about how she was inheriting half a car dealership,and it got me wondering — | Angie满嘴都是她怎么能获得半个公司 引得我们想 |
[36:26] | “who gets the other half?” | “另一半给谁?” |
[36:28] | And,according to alex’s will… That would be you. | 根据Alex的遗嘱 是你 |
[36:32] | And when she failed to knock him off,despite all your backhanded help, | 尽管有你暗中帮忙 她没能了结他 |
[36:36] | you took matters into your own hands and shot him yourself. | 所以你亲自动手 杀了他 |
[36:39] | – Didn’t you shoot him? – I shot him! I shot him! | – 不是你枪杀了他? – 我杀了他! 我杀了他! |
[36:45] | But… I wasn’t aiming at him. | 但是… 我瞄准的不是他 |
[36:51] | Well… we’re just gonna have to let the jury sort that out. | 这… 得由陪审团决定了 |
[36:56] | Sergeant gabriel,would you please arrest mr. Serabian here | Gabriel警佐 请逮捕Serabian先生 |
[36:58] | while I go check on lieutenant provenza? | 我去找Provenza副队长 |
[37:03] | This is — this is all angie’s fault. | 这… 这全怪Angie |
[37:06] | And now what? She’s gonna walk away? | 接下来呢? 她可以走人了? |
[37:08] | No,more than likely,she drives away — in your brother’s jaguar. | 不 更可能的是 她开车走了 开着你哥哥的美洲豹 |
[37:18] | Maybe I wasn’t completely honest with you… | 也许我没有以诚相待 |
[37:21] | he’s like a minute from closing. | 马上就要结案了 |
[37:24] | You weren’t exactly truthful with me,either. | 但是你也不诚实 |
[37:27] | What? No. What makes you think I wasn’t being truthful? | 什么? 没有 你为什么觉得我不诚实? |
[37:31] | For starters,you handed me that pile of bogus money. | 首先 你给我的是假钱 |
[37:35] | I mean,so much for establishing trust. | 我的意思是 彼此信任就不用想了 |
[37:41] | No. I know. But,you see,I was afraid that,um… | 是的 我知道我不对 但你明白吗 我好担心… |
[37:44] | if I gave you the money,I would never see you again. | 如果我把钱给你 我就再见不到你了 |
[37:49] | What? | 什么? |
[37:51] | Yeah,and… | 是的… |
[37:55] | I-I can’t tell you. | 我不能告诉你 |
[37:59] | Angie. | |
[38:02] | Angie. | |
[38:10] | I know that you didn’t kill alex. | 我知道不是你杀的Alex |
[38:15] | So talk to me. | 所以跟我说说看 |
[38:19] | Well… | 好吧… |
[38:22] | I-I… | 我 我… |
[38:25] | it’s hard for me to say this,but I-I was just thinking that,um… that… | 这难以启齿 不过我还以为… |
[38:33] | maybe the only reason you were interested in me is because I was paying you to kill my husband. | 你对我感兴趣仅仅是因为 我雇你来杀我的丈夫 |
[38:42] | Oh,angie. Angie. | 噢 Angie Angie |
[38:51] | That’s just not true. No. It’s not true. | 不是这样 事实并不是这样 |
[38:55] | And there is no reason that we still can’t get together. | 我们没理由不能走到一起 |
[39:00] | – Really? – Really. | – 真的吗? – 真的 |
[39:02] | Really. But since we’re being honest… | 当然是真的 但既然我们坦诚相对… |
[39:06] | angie… I have to tell you something. I have to tell you that… | Angie… 我必须告诉你… |
[39:14] | By the time you’re available,you may be too old for me. | 到我可以拥有你时 你恐怕已经年华不再了 |
[39:22] | What do you mean by that? | 这话什么意思? |
[39:24] | Well,you just confessed to attempted murder,and you’re going to prison for at least 10 years. | 你刚供认了你谋杀未遂 这样你至少需要在监狱呆十年 |
[39:29] | But… but s-she said she wasn’t interested in attempted murder. | 但…她刚说了她对谋杀未遂不感兴趣 |
[39:34] | Well,she isn’T. | 是的 她确实是 |
[39:37] | But i am. | 但我感兴趣 |
[39:59] | Yeah? | 进来 |
[40:03] | Well,congratulations,lieutenant. | 祝贺你 副队长 |
[40:05] | Yeah,I know — you’re thrilled. | 谢谢 我知道你高兴死了 |
[40:08] | Uh,I just dropped by to tell you that I am never going to retire. | 对了 顺便告诉你我不会退休的 |
[40:13] | – Ever. – Why? | – 永远不会 – 为什么? |
[40:16] | Look,I’m not gonna tell you that I’m charlie hustle. | 我不是说我老当益壮 |
[40:20] | The only thing I chase these days are women who have had a few drinks. | 现在我追的只是喝过几杯的女人 |
[40:24] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[40:26] | But if — if you want to save a couple of bucks out of our division’s budget by — | 但是如果你想削减我们组的预算 |
[40:30] | by trading my experience for a rookie… | 用新人来取代我的经验的话… |
[40:38] | I have a civil-service job,and the only way | 我是人民公仆 |
[40:41] | that I am going to leave the los angeles police department is if I get shot, | 要想让我离开洛杉矶警署 除非我中弹 |
[40:45] | have a heart attack,and then you run me over. | 心脏病发 然后你再开车碾过我 |
[40:50] | After which… | 在那之后… |
[40:52] | I will consider a disability position. | 我或许会考虑残疾人岗位 |
[40:56] | But you really still haven’t told me… why? | 但你还没有告诉我… 为什么? |
[41:04] | When my first wife and i divorced, | 我和第一任妻子离婚时 |
[41:07] | I agreed to split my pension with her from the day I retire. | 我同意把的我的退休金 分一半给她 |
[41:12] | I’ll be damned if she gets a nickel. | 天杀的 一分钱也不能让她拿到 |
[41:16] | That… I understand. | 这… 我能理解 |
[41:20] | You do? | 是吗? |
[41:25] | I made a distressingly similar arrangement with my first wife. | 我和第一任前妻的离婚协议也差不多 真令人沮丧 |
[41:38] | You do realize that I may eventually be forced to | 你可要意识到总有一天 |
[41:43] | put you in some crappy desk job. | 我可能不得不让你做毫无价值的文职 |
[41:46] | Then expect me to die with a stapler in my hand. | 那我也希望我死在岗位上 |
[41:53] | Till death do us part. | 至死不离 禁止任何商业用途否则后果自负 |