时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:19] | – Good morning. | – Good morning. – 早上好 – 早 |
[00:26] | What’s that? | 那是什么 |
[00:31] | Real-estate flyer — four bedrooms, ranch style, big backyard, | 房产宣传单 四间卧室 农庄式 大大的后院 |
[00:35] | a pool, a custom gourmet kitchen. | 带游泳池 自做美食的厨房 |
[00:38] | – And it’s within our price range? – Yeah. | – 而且还在我们可承受的价格之内 – 是的 |
[00:40] | Where’s it located? | 在哪 |
[00:41] | New copper plumbing, new electric, new roof. | 新的铜质供水管道 新的家用电器 新的吊顶 |
[00:44] | Where, though? | 那到底在哪 |
[00:46] | Great school district, perfect for starting a family. | 良好的学校区域 新鸳鸯的完美选择 |
[00:49] | – Fritzy, where is it? – Calabasas. | – Fritzy 到底在哪 – Calabasas市 |
[00:51] | Cal who? | 什么 什么 |
[00:55] | Your phone is the duplex, this tissue box, parker center, | 你的手机代表Duplex 纸巾盒 警察局 |
[00:59] | your shoes, the fbi on wilshire, your underwear… | 你的鞋子 Wilshire的调查局支部 你的内衣 |
[01:06] | the valley. | 代表山谷 |
[01:08] | And calabasas is? | 那个Calabasas在 |
[01:15] | There. | 那里 |
[01:15] | – That’s not even los angeles. – It’s L.A.County. | – 那都不在洛杉矶了 – 可还在洛杉矶郡 |
[01:17] | Just see the place before you decide you hate it. | 先看看地方 再决定你是否讨厌那里 |
[01:22] | Brenda, los angeles is a big place. | Brenda 洛杉矶可是个大地方 |
[01:25] | Are you saying you don’t want me looking anywhere in the valley? | 你是不是希望我别在山谷里找房子 |
[01:34] | Answer, answer, answer. | 接电话 接电话 接电话 |
[01:36] | Let it go to voice — … Mail. | 留言吧 |
[01:39] | Deputy chief johnson. | Johnson副队长 |
[01:41] | Yes, sergeant gabriel. | 你好 Gabriel警佐 |
[01:44] | When was that reported? | 几时报的案 |
[01:47] | Okay, where are you now? | 好的 你现在在哪 |
[01:50] | I’ll be there shortly. | 我马上到那 |
[01:53] | Critical missing — 13-year-old boy missing 1 hour and 35 minutes. | 失踪要案 一个13岁的男孩 失踪了1个小时35分钟 |
[01:58] | You want to call the office and volunteer? | 你打电话给办公室 志愿下么 |
[01:59] | We could practice carpooling. | 我们可以拼车去 |
[02:31] | Sergei monroe — age 13. According to his parents, | Sergei Monroe 13岁 按他父母所说 |
[02:34] | they sent him to his room last night for arguing with his 16-year-old sister, theresa, | 昨晚8点左右 因为他和16岁的姐姐吵架 |
[02:38] | at approximately 8:00 P.M.Yesterday evening. | 所以他们送他回房 |
[02:40] | This morning, 6:00 A.M., Sergei’s mother goes to wake him up, he’s gone. | 今早6点Sergei的母亲叫他起床 发现他不见了 |
[02:44] | They look around for about 30 minutes, called 911. | 他们在周围找了半小时 然后拨打了911 |
[02:47] | Do the monroes have a home-security system, alarms, video cameras? | 他们家有房屋安全系统么 报警器 摄像头什么的 |
[02:50] | No, but apparently sergei does have a cellphone. | 没有 但Sergei有个手机 |
[02:51] | We’ve been calling it, but it just keeps going straight to voice mail. | 我们打了 只是直接转到了语音信箱 |
[02:55] | Any sign of forced entry, busted windows, locks? | 有任何暴力进入的痕迹么 破窗 破锁? |
[02:57] | No, and we interviewed mr. And mrs. Monroe, | 没有 我们分别单独询问过Monroe先生 Monroe太太 还有他们的女儿 |
[02:59] | and their daughter all individually, and they all say the same thing. | 他们说的内容一致 |
[03:02] | It was pretty much a normal evening. | 很普通的一晚 |
[03:03] | Chief, kid could be a runaway. He’s done this before. | 头 那孩子可能是离家出走 他以前干过 |
[03:05] | His father said he only called 911 as a precaution anyway. | 他父亲说拨打911只是出于小心 |
[03:08] | Or because they’re in denial. | 或者他们逃避现实 |
[03:11] | All right, david. | 好吧 David |
[03:18] | Mrs. Monroe, mr. Monroe, I’m deputy chief brenda leigh johnson of the L.A.P.D., | Monroe先生和太太 我是洛杉矶警署的 Brenda Leigh Johnson副队长 |
[03:23] | And this is agent fritz howard from the fbi. | 这位是FBI的Fritz Howard探员 |
[03:26] | Oh, my god — fbi? | 天哪 FBI |
[03:27] | Yeah, we help out with critical missings. | 是的 我们帮助失踪重案 |
[03:28] | Critical? What? | 什么 重案 |
[03:30] | Anytime a child 13 or under goes missing, | 任何时候 一个13岁或更小的孩子失踪 |
[03:32] | we classify their return as our highest priority, | 我们都定性为最高的案件等级 |
[03:35] | which means we won’t stop looking until we find your son. | 也就是说我们将一直搜寻 直到找到您的孩子 |
[03:37] | But sergei’s just — I told your detectives, | 但Sergei只不过是… 我刚刚告诉了您的探员 |
[03:40] | he’s probably gonna show up at school any minute, or if he tries to come home, | 他很可能就在学校出现 或者他想回来 |
[03:43] | he’s gonna see all of you here and think he’s in even more trouble. | 他看见你们都在这会觉得 自己惹了大麻烦 |
[03:45] | Sergei’s run away twice before. | Sergei离家出走过两次 |
[03:47] | He’s had a few problems adapting lately. | 最近他有些适应上的问题 |
[03:50] | – Adapting to what? – America. | – 要适应什么 – 美国 |
[03:52] | – Where’s he from? – Russia. | – 他从哪来 – 俄罗斯 |
[03:54] | We adopted him five years ago. | 5年前我们收养了他 |
[03:56] | And you found him through? | 你们从哪找到的他 |
[03:58] | An orphanage. He had no family. There’s no one. | 一个孤儿院 他没有家没有亲人 |
[04:01] | There’s no one in russia that’s gonna be looking for sergei or trying to kidnap him. | 在俄罗斯没有人会找他 或者试图绑架他 |
[04:05] | This is — my god… | 这 天哪 |
[04:06] | so, the last time you saw sergei was 8:00 P.M.Last night | 所以你们最后一次见到他是昨晚8点 |
[04:09] | after you sent him to his room for arguing with his sister. | 因为他和姐姐吵架 你们送他回房 |
[04:12] | Yes. | 是的 |
[04:12] | And what was the argument about? | 那争吵的内容是什么 |
[04:15] | Just him using theresa’s things without permission. | 不过是他未经允许用了Theresa的东西 |
[04:17] | I mean, this is nothing we haven’t gone through before. | 不是什么大不了的事 |
[04:21] | And where’s your daughter now? | 您女儿在哪呢 |
[04:23] | Theresa, we need to talk to you again. | Theresa 我们需要再谈一次 |
[04:29] | Theresa, open the door, please. | Theresa 请开开门 |
[04:37] | So, the entire world stops to pay attention to sergei. Is that it? | 难道全世界都跑来关注Sergei了么 |
[04:43] | I see you like your privacy. | 看来你喜欢隐私 |
[04:46] | You see my hair? | 看见我的头发了么 |
[04:48] | It used to be a lot longer than this. | 以前可比这长多了 |
[04:49] | Then one night sergei thought it would be funny to cut it off while I was sleeping. | 有一晚Sergei觉得乘我睡着时 剪了它很有趣 |
[04:53] | He does cute stuff like that — for example, torturing and killing my cat. | 他总是爱做有趣的事 比如 把我的猫虐待致死 |
[04:58] | And no matter what dad tells you, that’s why he put the lock on my door — | 无论我父亲是怎么对你们说的 他之所以给我的门上锁 |
[05:01] | because sergei is a psycho. | 是因为Sergei是个疯子 |
[05:04] | You and sergei had an argument last night. What was that about? | 你和Sergei昨晚起了争执 是为什么 |
[05:06] | He and his little pathetic friend jason were — | 他和他那可怜的小朋友Jason… |
[05:09] | jason — who’s jason? | Jason 谁是Jason |
[05:11] | Jason hetner. | |
[05:13] | He’ll do anything sergei tells him. It’s pitiful. | 他会做Sergei告诉他的任何事 真可悲 |
[05:15] | And yesterday they both created yet another nightmare for our next-door neighbor, mr. Taft. | 昨天他们又成就了一起我们的邻居 Taft先生的噩梦 |
[05:21] | What did they do to the neighbor — your brother and — | 他们对你的邻居做了什么 你弟弟和 |
[05:23] | sergei’s not my brother! | Sergei不是我弟弟 |
[05:25] | He’s only here because my mom wanted to have a boy, and she couldn’t have one herself. | 他之所以出现在这里是因为我母亲 想要个男孩 而她无法自己生一个 |
[05:29] | Okay, you listen to me, theresa. | 好了 你听着 Theresa |
[05:30] | Sergei is missing. This is very serious! | Sergei失踪了 这个问题很严重 |
[05:33] | – Someone may have taken him or — – taken him? | – 有人带走了他… – 带走他? |
[05:36] | Come with me. | 跟我来 |
[06:02] | You really think someone would want to abduct a kid who draws like this? | 你们真的认为有人会诱拐一个 画这些东西的小孩 |
[06:06] | Dad has to paint over the walls in here all the time. | 老爸不得不总是重新粉刷这里的墙 |
[06:13] | Chief, excuse me. There’s something you should see. | 头 打扰下 你得来看些东西 |
[06:17] | You’re so worried about what someone might be doing to sergei. | 你们很担心有人对Sergei做了些什么 |
[06:20] | I think you should be more concerned about what sergei is doing to someone else. | 我倒是觉得你们更有必要关心下 他对别人做了些什么 |
[06:39] | Yo, move out a sec. Thanks. | 出来下 谢谢 |
[06:44] | Dried blood. | 干涸了的血 |
[06:45] | Yeah, I think so, too. | 是 我也这么认为 |
[06:47] | S.I.D.Is analyzing the sample right now. | 刑侦科正在对样本进行分析 |
[06:50] | And the turn signal’s cracked. | 转向灯撞坏了 |
[06:51] | – Is that hair? – It is. | – 那是头发么 – 是的 |
[06:55] | Short, black, pulled from the root. Could be the boy’S. | 黑色短发 从根部拉扯下来的 可能是这个男孩的 |
[06:58] | – Yes. – Looks close. | – 是的 – 像 |
[07:00] | – Whose car is this? – Theresa’S. | – 这是谁的车 – Theresa的 |
[07:02] | Okay, let’s impound the vehicle, | 好吧 扣留这辆车 |
[07:03] | and theresa also said something about sergei and a next-door neighbor, a mr. Taft. | Theresa也说到了有关Sergei和 一个叫Taft先生的邻居的事 |
[07:06] | Let’s see if we can talk to him. | 看看能否和他谈谈 |
[07:12] | Chief, chief, this way. | 头 头 过来下 |
[07:14] | According to a lady three houses down, a mr. Taft — divorced, lives alone — | 根据隔这里3栋房子的一位女士说 Taft先生 离婚 独居 |
[07:19] | had an argument last night with mr. Monroe. | 昨晚曾和Monroe先生发生过争执 |
[07:21] | They were standing right out here in the street, | 他们就站在马路这里 |
[07:23] | screaming and yelling at each other about sergei. | 彼此大喊大叫 为了Sergei的事情 |
[07:25] | Now, she doesn’t know why. | 她不清楚是为什么 |
[07:27] | Sanchez is already over here at the taft house, right here. | Sanchez已经在Taft的屋子那边 就这 |
[07:30] | So, we’re looking at a runaway here or not? | 我们是在这寻找一个离家出走的孩子么 |
[07:32] | I’d rather have sergei answer that question. | 我希望由Sergei来回答这个问题 |
[07:34] | Look here. These look like fresh tire tracks, chief. | 看着 头 这些像是新的轮胎印 |
[07:37] | See if they match theresa’s car. | 看看和Theresa的车是否吻合 |
[07:38] | Chief, no one’s answering the door, | 头 没人应门 |
[07:40] | but there’s something in the backyard that we should look at. | 不过后院有些东西我们得去看看 |
[07:42] | Okay. | 好 |
[07:44] | Is it locked? | 上锁了么 |
[07:47] | Fritzy, do you mind? | Fritzy有劳了 |
[07:50] | Want to lose the bag? | 把包拿下来吧 |
[07:54] | What is that? A grave? We got to get in there. | 那是啥 小坟堆 我们得进去看看 |
[07:59] | Oh, for heaven’s sakes. | 看在老天的份上 |
[08:01] | Detective, call judge reisser. | 警探 给Reisser法官打电话 |
[08:02] | Get a search warrant for the house, the yard, and the cars. | 申请对房屋 院子还有汽车的搜查令 |
[08:05] | Okay, meanwhile, gentlemen, we have exigent circumstances, so let’s start digging now. | 好了 各位 情况紧急 我们开挖吧 |
[08:08] | You don’t want to wait for a warrant? | 你不打算等搜查令了? |
[08:09] | No, no. That grave is probable cause. | 不等了 那坟堆就是理由 |
[08:12] | Shovel, shovel, please! | 那铲子 干吧 |
[08:13] | Get the warrant anyway. | 不管怎样去那搜查令 |
[08:15] | – I don’t want a murderer to get away on a technicality. – Okay. | – 我不希望凶手因为技术性漏洞而脱身 – 好的 |
[08:22] | Thank you, thank you, detective. | 谢谢 谢谢你 警探 |
[08:24] | Hold it, hold it, hold it. | 慢着 慢着 |
[08:27] | – I got something. I got something. – Okay. | – 有东西了 有东西了 – 好 |
[08:36] | Easy, easy. | 小心 小心 |
[08:40] | It’s stiff, chief. It’s stiff. | 很僵硬 头 很僵硬 |
[08:41] | Okay, okay. | 好的 好的 |
[08:45] | Hey, what’s going on here? What are you doing on my property? | 这儿怎么了? 你们在我这儿干嘛? |
[08:47] | L.A.P.D.We’ve got a search warrant. Get him out of here. | 洛杉矶警署 我们有搜查证 让他离开这儿 |
[08:49] | – What the hell is going on here? – We have a warrant, sir. | – 到底怎么了? – 先生 我们有搜查证 |
[08:51] | You have no right to do this! No right! | 你们无权这样做! |
[08:53] | – What the hell are you doing on my property? – Police business, sir. | – 你们到底在我这干嘛? – 执行公务 先生 |
[08:56] | You have no right to do this! No right! | 你们无权这么做! |
[09:08] | Instead of digging up ralphie, | 你们跑来挖我的狗 |
[09:10] | why don’t you arrest that little son of a bitch sergei that killed my dog? | 怎么不去抓那杀我狗的混蛋呢? |
[09:13] | You saw sergei monroe do this to your dog? | 你亲眼目睹Sergei Monroe 杀了你的狗? |
[09:16] | Trust me — the kid did it. | 相信我 是那小子杀的 |
[09:19] | When was the last time you saw him? | 你最后一次见到他是什么时候? |
[09:20] | Yesterday morning. What — is sergei missing? | 昨天早上 怎么 Sergei失踪了? |
[09:23] | Did he run away… again? | 他又离家出走了吗? |
[09:25] | ‘Cause if he has, why don’t you do everyone in the neighborhood a favor and stop looking for him? | 如果他逃了 你就当帮邻居们的忙 别找他了行吗? |
[09:31] | Sir, I find your attitude towards this boy worrisome. | 你对他的态度不善啊 |
[09:35] | How about this for an attitude? | 这种态度呢? |
[09:37] | I want that kid dead. How about that? | 我要他死 怎么样? |
[09:41] | You want some more suspects? | 还要找更多嫌疑犯吗? |
[09:43] | Why don’t you go up and down our street? | 你可以去街道问问啊 |
[09:45] | Ask anyone, ’cause everyone hates sergei — not just me. | 随便找人问吧 大家都恨他 不只是我 |
[09:49] | And his parents are useless. | 他毫无家教可言 |
[09:51] | Why didn’t you report him to the police then? | 为什么不报警呢? |
[09:53] | I did! But you people — you didn’t do anything at all. | 我报过警啊! 可你们这些人什么都不管 |
[09:57] | And what’s the result? | 什么结果呢? |
[09:59] | Yesterday I came home from work to find my dog dead on my front lawn. | 昨天我下班回家发现狗死在草坪上 |
[10:04] | Sergei and that creepy kid — | Sergei和那混小子… |
[10:06] | they let him out of the backyard and they ran him down in cold blood. | 他们从后院放它出来 然后无情地撞死了它 |
[10:11] | Now, when you say sergei ran over ralphie, | 你说Sergei撞死Ralphie |
[10:14] | you mean this 13-year-old kid was driving the vehicle? | 你是说那个13岁的孩子开车了? |
[10:17] | Yeah, yeah, he’s done it several times. | 没错 他开过好几次呢 |
[10:19] | He takes his big sister’s car out on the street for a race. | 他开着他姐姐的车在街上飙车 |
[10:22] | And that’s against the law, isn’t it? | 这是违法的 不是吗? |
[10:25] | What’d you do about that? Nothing. | 你们管了吗? 没管 |
[10:27] | So, after you found your dog, you went across the street and argued with sergei’s father. | 你发现狗死后 就去找Sergei的爸爸理论 |
[10:31] | I told brian before that I would sue his ass, and I will. | 我告诉过Brian我会控告他的 我肯定会 |
[10:36] | What else did you tell him? | 你还跟他说了什么? |
[10:38] | A neighbor heard you arguing. | 有邻居说看到你们吵架了 |
[10:40] | Did you threaten sergei? | 你威胁Sergei了吗? |
[10:41] | I don’t remember what I said. I’ll tell you what I did. | 我不记得说了什么 可我告诉你们我干了什么 |
[10:45] | I took my dog, who never hurt anyone, | 我安葬了狗 |
[10:50] | and I gave him a decent burial. | 它可从没咬过人 |
[10:54] | And then I got drunk. | 然后去喝酒了 |
[10:57] | And if that’s a crime, then go ahead and arrest me. | 如果这也犯法 那就逮捕我吧 |
[11:03] | Excuse me one second. | 很抱歉 |
[11:05] | Yeah, uh, listen… | 呃 听着 |
[11:08] | let’s you and i go take a walk, okay? | 出去走走 怎么样? |
[11:11] | Do me a favor. Put your hands in your pockets. | 把手放到口袋里吧 |
[11:18] | Okay, do you want to arrest mr. Taft for burying his dog in his backyard? | 你想因Taft把狗埋在后院 而逮捕他吗? |
[11:22] | Ralphie is not our victim. | Ralphie可不是本案的受害者 |
[11:24] | But he could be our motive. | 但他可能是动机 |
[11:25] | Or a good reason for sergei to vamoose. | 或是Sergei跑掉的正当理由 |
[11:28] | It explains why the monroes weren’t very specific about the argument they had with their son. | 就是Menroe夫妻俩支吾 和儿子争吵之事的原因 |
[11:33] | I sent a patrol car over to check sergei’s best friend, jason. | 我派了警车去找 Sergei最好的朋友Jason |
[11:37] | Nobody home, and he didn’t go to school today, either. | 家里没人 他也没去学校 |
[11:40] | But no one’s reported him missing, and jason and sergei both have rap sheets. | 可没人报警说他失踪了 还有Jason和Sergei都有前科 |
[11:44] | I’m waiting to get them, but who knows? | 我正在等纪录 可谁知道呢? |
[11:45] | Maybe they took off somewhere together. | 没准他们一起逃了 |
[11:47] | So, we need to have a discussion about circumstances. | 我们得讨论一下眼下形势 |
[11:51] | What circumstances? | 什么形势? |
[11:53] | You want to call off the critical missing? | 你想取消调查失踪要案? |
[11:54] | This kid, sergei, has an extensive juvenile record and a history of running away. | Sergei的少年犯罪记录 以及潜逃记录很多 |
[11:59] | It appears that his father punished him, not unjustly, | 看起来他爸爸惩罚他 不是没理由的 |
[12:02] | and the boy ran off in the middle of the night. | 而那孩子在半夜逃跑了 |
[12:04] | If we investigated everything based on appearances, | 如果我们只按表象进行调查 |
[12:06] | we’d have a whole lot less to do. | 就省事多了 |
[12:07] | Do I get a vote here? | 我能说句话吗? |
[12:09] | I think it is too early to say what happened. | 现在作出断论还太早了 |
[12:11] | I’d like a vote, too, because, as of 3:00 P.M.Today, | 我也想说句 |
[12:14] | I’m gonna have both presidential candidates in town, | 下午三点两个总统候选人在镇上 |
[12:16] | and I guess I’m gonna have to decide which one not to protect. | 我恐怕得决定不保护哪个 |
[12:19] | So, tell me, chief johnson, is half my security force out there looking for a runaway? | Johnson队长 我那一半安保队伍是在搜寻潜逃者吗? |
[12:24] | You want me to decide right now if this is a critical missing? | 你是在叫我立即判断 这是不是失踪要案? |
[12:26] | I do. | 没错 |
[12:27] | Would you be applying this kind of pressure if it was your kid we were looking for? | 如果我们找的是你的孩子 你还会这样施压吗? |
[12:37] | The city of los angeles does not want or expect me to run this department the way I do my family. | 洛城的百姓可不想看到我管这个部门 像管自己的家一样 |
[12:45] | Sergei was two weeks shy of his 14th birthday. | Sergei还有两周就要14岁了 |
[12:47] | If his parents called 911 15 days later, | 如果他父母15天后报案 |
[12:50] | we would have sent one patrol car, two uniforms, and filed a report. | 我们就会派一辆警车 两个警察来 然后立案 |
[12:54] | So, what are we doing here? | 可我们在这干嘛呢? |
[12:58] | It doesn’t feel like a critical missing. | 这不像是失踪要案 |
[13:00] | – It really doesn’T. – Thank you. | – 的确不像 – 谢谢 |
[13:02] | Priority homicide will continue the search for sergei monroe. | 重案组会继续搜寻Sergei Monroe |
[13:05] | Meanwhile, commander taylor, break down the crisis center. | Taylor队长 取消安全警报 |
[13:07] | Tell the press that, in line with the family’s wishes, we’re treating this situation as a runaway. | 告诉媒体 尊重家人的意愿 我们把这看作是离家出走 |
[13:14] | Agent howard, if you remain concerned, you’re welcome to stay, of course. | Howard探员 你还不放心的话 可以留下 |
[13:19] | Chief, that guy’s crying again. | 队长 那家伙又哭了 |
[13:21] | I put him in the back of my car. What do you want me to do with him? | 我让他呆在车子后座里 然后怎么办? |
[13:23] | Uh, lieutenant flynn, you can let mr. Taft go for now. | Flynn副队 可以放了Taft先生了 |
[13:27] | And if you would, please help me take ralphie back across the street. Thank you. | 最好帮我把Ralphie埋回去 谢谢 |
[13:42] | Chief, the blood on the front of theresa monroe’s car is, as suspected, canine, | 队长 Theresa Monroe车子前面的 血迹经化验的确是狗的 |
[13:47] | and they’ve matched one of the hairs embedded in the front fender to poor ralphie. | 还有挡泥板上的毛发 也是那可怜的Ralphie的 |
[13:51] | Who was run over by sergei, if we can believe mr. Taft. | Sergei开车撞了那条狗 前提是相信Taft先生的话 |
[13:55] | Chief, I’m guessing that you can trust mr. Taft on this. | 队长 这件事上可以相信他 |
[13:59] | I mean, apart from being a building contractor — | 他是个建筑承包人 |
[14:01] | and I’ve never had a good experience with a building contractor yet — | 尽管我没和建筑承包人交过朋友 |
[14:04] | mr. Taft has no record. | 可Taft没有前科 |
[14:06] | Well, our boy sergei’s got him beat big-time. | Sergei在这方面可是轻取他 |
[14:09] | I’ve got his rap sheet here. | 这里有档案记录 |
[14:10] | Charges range from vandalism to marijuana possession. | 罪名有破坏公物 私藏大麻 |
[14:14] | Underage driving without a license? | 青少年无证驾车? |
[14:16] | Twice. | 两次 |
[14:17] | Also, three times for truancy and disturbing the peace with guess who. | 还有三次旷课记录 和…一起扰乱治安 猜是谁 |
[14:22] | Jason hetner. | |
[14:23] | Hey, maybe these two boys are just hiding out together. | 他们俩可能一起藏起来了 |
[14:25] | Or they were abducted together. | 或是都被绑架了 |
[14:27] | Jason’s 14 — 6 months older than sergei. | Jason14岁 比Sergei大六个月 |
[14:31] | His parents divorced last year, and he’s been slipping out of school ever since, | 他的父母去年离婚 那时起他就一直逃学 |
[14:35] | compiling his own history with the L.A.P.D. | 他在洛杉矶警署中的记录 一直在增加 |
[14:38] | Tried contacting his mother on her cell, home, and office — no answer. | 我们打过他妈妈的手机 家里和办公室电话 都无法接通 |
[14:43] | Yeah, and there’s still no answer at the door at the house, either. | 去他家也没人 |
[14:46] | Okay, I want to check the dates on their arrest records, | 我要核查下他们的逮捕记录 |
[14:49] | see how often they were picked up together and, um — and where. | 看看他们多长时间呆在一起 还有呆在哪儿 |
[14:54] | Uh, detective sanchez. | Sanchez警探 |
[14:55] | As soon as either one of them makes a call, | 只要他们任何一个打电话 |
[14:57] | we can lock onto the cellphone tower they’re using and find them. | 我们就能锁定他们的位置 |
[15:01] | Why have you stopped looking for my son? | 为什么不找我儿子了? |
[15:07] | My whole division is applying every resource at its disposal to find your son. | 整个部门都在想方设法找你儿子 |
[15:11] | So, mr. Monroe, this morning, you were certain that sergei had run away. | Monroe太太 在今天早上 你说你确定Sergei跑了 |
[15:15] | He’s never been gone more than five hours before — never. | 他从没离家超过5个小时 |
[15:18] | And you said you wouldn’t stop the search until you found him. | 你说过会一直搜寻 直到找到他为止 |
[15:20] | I haven’t stopped. | 我没不找他 |
[15:23] | But I have been seriously delayed because both you and your wife | 但搜寻工作被严重耽搁了 |
[15:25] | withheld information from me about the so-called family argument last night. | 因为你们俩隐瞒了关于 昨晚和儿子所谓的争吵之事 |
[15:30] | All right, look, mr. Taft is already very upset. | 看啊 Taft先生已经很伤心了 |
[15:34] | – I didn’t want to drag him into this. – Drag him into it? | – 我不想把他扯进来 – 把他扯进来? |
[15:36] | Sir, if mr. Taft’s story is true, he may well be the reason that sergei is missing. | 如果Taft说的是真的 很可能是他导致Sergei失踪的 |
[15:42] | – Now, did sergei run over his dog? – Yes. | – Sergei撞死他的狗了吗? – 是的 |
[15:46] | – With theresa’s car? – Yes. | – 开Theresa的车撞的? – 没错 |
[15:48] | Jason let the dog out. Sergei ran him down. | Jason放狗出来 Sergei开车撞的 |
[15:52] | – We asked theresa not to mention this to you. – Because? | – 我们叫Theresa别告诉你的 – 为什么? |
[15:54] | Because we were afraid that if you thought sergei was a problem child, | 因为我们担心 如果你认为Sergei是个问题少年 |
[15:57] | instead of bringing him home, you might arrest him. | 你可能会拘捕他 而不是带他回家 |
[16:00] | Look, we’re mortified about the entire situation. We apologize. | 他这样我们也觉得很丢人 我们向你道歉 |
[16:06] | And we’re slow to understand how terrible it could be. | 我们当时没意识到问题的严重性 |
[16:10] | I mean, do you have anything at all? | 现在有何进展吗? |
[16:13] | The name jason hetner keeps coming up, and we can’t find him, either. | Jason Hetner这一线索一直出现 可他也不见了 |
[16:17] | Jason’s missing, too? | Jason也失踪了? |
[16:19] | Not technically. | 严格来讲没有 |
[16:21] | But we can’t find him, and we’d really like to. | 可就是找不着 我们很想找到他 |
[16:24] | Well, jason’s a bad influence. There’s no question about it. | Jason的影响很坏 这毫无疑问 |
[16:28] | We tried to separate them. | 我们叫他们俩别呆在一起 |
[16:29] | But his mother won’t call us back or meet with us, | 即使他们俩都被捕了 |
[16:32] | even though they’ve been arrested together. | 他妈妈也不回电 不见我们 |
[16:33] | – Uh, speaking of… – yes, sergeant, what’d you find? | – 有消息… – 警佐 发现了什么? |
[16:36] | Jason and sergei both have been reported for trespassing three times at a place known as the tunnels. | 有记录称Jason和Sergei 三次非法进入过一个隧道 |
[16:41] | It’s a neighborhood magnet for — | 是个磁铁 用来… |
[16:42] | we know what it’s a magnet for, and I’ve absolutely forbidden sergei to go there again. | 我们知道它用来干嘛 也禁止Sergei再去那 |
[16:46] | I mean, it’s dangerous.Why — | 那很危险 为什么… |
[16:50] | oh, susan, we should go there and see if he’s there or if jason’s there. | Susan 我们该去看看他 或是Jason在不在那 |
[16:53] | Uh, no, no, no, no, no. We’re going. | 不 不用 我们去就行了 |
[16:55] | I would like to come with you. | 我跟你一起去 |
[16:56] | Look, ma’am, I understand why you would like to come, | 夫人 我理解你想要跟来的原因 |
[16:58] | but it is more important that you and your husband go home and wait for sergei to call. | 但你和你丈夫还是回家 等Sergei的电话更重要 |
[17:03] | No, no, our daughter’s there with the people you have covering the phones, | 不 我们的女儿正和 你们追踪电话的人在一起 |
[17:05] | and theresa will call us the second that sergei comes back. | Theresa会在Sergei回家的第一时间 打电话给我们 |
[17:08] | If he sees me, if he hears me call his name, he’d be more likely to answer. | 如果他看到我 如果他听到 我叫他的名字 他更可能会回答 |
[17:12] | Please, I do better with him than anyone else. | 求你了 我和他比任何人都更亲密 |
[17:33] | Sergei? Sergei, it’s mom! | Sergei? Sergei 是妈妈! |
[17:36] | Mrs. Monroe, I have to ask you not to call out, please. | Monroe夫人 我得请你不要大声呼唤 |
[17:38] | We don’t know who all’s in here. Thank you. | 我们不知道这里都有些什么人 谢谢 |
[17:42] | Nice hideout. | 不错的藏匿处 |
[17:45] | All right, lieutenant provenza, please wait here with the parents. | 好了 Provenza副队长 请你和家长们等在这里 |
[17:47] | Lieutenant tao, I’d like to get a patrol car or two, if we can get them. | 陶副队长 请你替我叫一两辆巡逻车 |
[17:53] | All right, then, let’s see what all’s down here. | 好了 那么 我们来看看下面都有些什么 |
[18:10] | L.A.P.D.Anyone in here? | 洛杉矶警署 有人吗? |
[18:17] | Just a rat. Just a rat. | 只是一只老鼠 只是一只老鼠 |
[18:19] | Relax. | 放轻松 |
[18:22] | Chief? Chief! | 队长? 队长! |
[18:39] | Okay, okay, okay. | 好 好 好 |
[18:49] | Okay, detective sanchez, lieutenant flynn, let’s find out if sergei’s by himself in here. | Sanchez警探 Flynn副队长 我们来看看Sergei是不是孤身一人 |
[18:53] | Detective daniels, please step outside and call the morgue and S.I.D. | Daniels警探 请出去打电话给停尸房和刑侦科 |
[18:56] | I need this place checked for a weapon and blood. | 我要对这个地方进行武器和血液检查 |
[18:58] | And I want the search revved up for jason hetner, please. | 我要你们加快对Jason Hetner的调查 |
[19:00] | You got it. | 明白了 |
[19:07] | Hey, where are you going? | 你要去哪儿? |
[19:10] | I’m getting some air. | 呼吸新鲜空气 |
[19:12] | Besides, this isn’t a critical missing anymore, is it? | 此外 这已经不是失踪要案了 是吗? |
[19:20] | What did you find? Hello? | 你们找到了什么? 喂? |
[19:22] | Hello? Is he in there? Did you find him? Hello? | 喂? 他在那儿吗? 你们找到他了吗? |
[19:26] | Suffered two blowsto the head from an almost-blunt instrument — | 他的头部遭到钝器重击两次 |
[19:29] | a bad hit here at the left temple, | 左太阳穴这里有严重打击 |
[19:32] | then a very bad hit here at the left central parietal bone — | 另一重击在中央颅顶骨的左侧 |
[19:36] | death almost instantaneous. | 几乎是立时致命 |
[19:39] | There wasn’t a lot of blood where we found him. | 我们找到他的时候四周血迹不多 |
[19:41] | Then he died elsewhere. | 那么他是在别处死亡的 |
[19:42] | Hmm, that also explains why we found no weapon. | 那也解释了为何我们没有找到武器 |
[19:45] | Well, look for something that leaves a waffle pattern. | 凶器能留下网格状痕迹 |
[19:48] | See this cross-hatching with dimples? | 看到这些带涟漪的交叉线了吗? |
[19:51] | Probably some sort of tool, I’m guessing. | 我猜这可能出自某种器具 |
[19:53] | Like for construction? | 像是装修用的工具? |
[19:55] | Maybe something a building contractor might have. | 可能是装修承包商会用的东西 |
[19:58] | Sounds right. | 听起来没错 |
[20:03] | – Were there any signs of molestation? – No, thank god. | – 有没有侵犯的痕迹? – 没有 感谢上帝 |
[20:06] | The poor kid was murdered, but it stopped there. | 可怜的孩子被谋杀了 但仅此而已 |
[20:11] | Would you preserve the wounds for me, doctor? | 你能为我保存这些伤口吗医生? |
[20:14] | With a casting or the epidermis itself? | 用模型还是保存表皮本身? |
[20:16] | Uh, cut out the actual wound, please. Thank you. | 剪下真实的伤口 谢谢你 |
[20:20] | Would you like that for here or to go? | 你现在就要还是待会儿? |
[20:25] | – Doctor. – Chief pope. | – 医生 – 局长 |
[20:27] | Uh, time of death? | 死亡时间是? |
[20:29] | The boy was found in a dark, moist place, which could have sped up the decomp. | 尸体是在阴暗潮湿的地方找到的 这些条件会加速腐化 |
[20:33] | So, I’d have to say, broadly, between 6 and 24 hours. | 所以我粗略估计死亡时间 在6到24小时之间 |
[20:42] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[20:44] | As soon as you can, please, doctor. Excuse me. | 越快越好 医生 失陪了 |
[20:53] | I-I made a horrible mistake. | 我犯了个可怕的错误 |
[21:00] | Will, we have two things to rely on — instinct and training. | Will 我们依靠两样东西 本能反应和接受的训练 |
[21:06] | We went with our gut feelings, and — | 我们由着自己的直觉反应 |
[21:07] | because of that, this boy is dead. | 所以这孩子死了 |
[21:09] | We don’t know our culpability yet. | 我们还不知道我们是否有罪 |
[21:11] | Sergei could have left the house in the middle of the night. | Sergei可能在午夜离开那房子 |
[21:13] | He could have been dead before we got the call. | 他可能在我们接到电话前就死了 |
[21:15] | And on his body, we found a cellphone and some pot, so — | 我们在他的尸体上找到 一台手机和一些大麻 所以 |
[21:19] | so, it wasn’t a robbery. What are you suggesting then? | 所以这不是个抢劫案 你在暗示什么? |
[21:22] | This was, what? A fight between friends or that sergei was a little drug dealer? | 这是朋友之间干架 还是说Sergei是个小毒贩子? |
[21:27] | ‘Cause that’s a big “so what?” He’s still a 13-year-old kid. | 因为我们无法对他采取行动 他只是个13岁的孩子 |
[21:31] | What about this friend — this jason hetner. | 他的朋友呢 那个Jason Hetner |
[21:33] | Is he a suspect or another possible victim? | 他是嫌犯还是另一个潜在受害者? |
[21:36] | Uh, I can’t say. | 我没法说 |
[21:39] | We are having trouble locating him, | 我们没法找到他 |
[21:40] | but I have the rest of my detectives and six patrol cars out looking for him. | 我派出剩下的警探们 和六辆巡逻车去找他 |
[21:43] | All right, as of now, jason hetner is missing. | 好吧 目前为止 Jason Hetner失踪 |
[21:46] | Use any resources you have to find him. I don’t care what it costs. | 动用你的所有资源去找到他 我不在乎要付出多少 |
[21:49] | Excuse me, chiefs, detective sanchez just found jason. | 打扰了 队长局长 Sanchez警探刚刚找到了Jason |
[21:53] | He’s on his way down to parker center with him right now. | 他们正在赶往警察局的路上 |
[21:55] | Is the boy all right? | 那孩子没事吧? |
[21:57] | He’s okay enough to run. | 他没事 他还能跑 |
[21:58] | The little bastard’s fast, too. | 这小混蛋跑得还很快 |
[22:00] | Yeah, so, his mother finally comes home, and we ask her, you know, | 他妈妈终于回家了 我们问她 |
[22:03] | “can we look in your garage?Can we look in your son’s room?” | “我们能进你的车库吗?” “我们能进你儿子的房间吗?” |
[22:06] | And she says, “is this all because he skipped school again?” | 她说 因为他又逃学了吗? |
[22:09] | Like it was nothing at all. | 好像没什么大不了似的 |
[22:10] | Is she here now? Jason’s mother? | 她在这里吗? Jason的妈妈? |
[22:12] | Too tired. Great mom, huh? | 她太累了 伟大的母亲啊 |
[22:14] | Didn’t see her son this morning. Hadn’t seen him since last night. | 今早没看到她儿子 从昨��就没看见他 |
[22:17] | She finally lets us into jason’s room. | 她最后终于让我们进了Jason的房间 |
[22:19] | And as I’m looking in the kid’s closet, guess who crawls out from under the bed. | 当我检查那孩子的壁橱时 猜猜谁从床底下爬出来了 |
[22:23] | And he jumps out the window, and I have to chase him for five blocks. | 他跳到窗户外 我只能追着他跑过五个街区 |
[22:26] | So, any chance this boy is our murderer? | 这孩子可能是凶手? |
[22:28] | He ran. | 他跑了 |
[22:30] | Okay, let’s go, sergeant. | 好吧 我们走 警佐 |
[22:36] | Good work, good work. | 干得好 干得好 |
[22:41] | Hello, jason. I’m deputy chief brenda leigh johnson. | 你好Jason 我是Brenda Leigh Johnson队长 |
[22:43] | I just have a few questions about the last 24 hours. | 我有几个问题想问你 关于近24小时内发生的事情 |
[22:47] | Questions I don’t have to answer, right? | 不是我必须回答的问题吧? |
[22:49] | That’s true. | 没错 |
[22:50] | Instead of you and i having a little conversation, I could arrest you and send you to juvie. | 我们来谈谈 或者我可以利逮捕你 把你送去少管所 |
[22:54] | And since you’ve demonstrated that you’re a flight risk, | 因为已经证实你存在逃逸风险 |
[22:56] | I will personally speak at your petition to detain. | 我会亲自要求一直关押你 |
[22:59] | You’ll be in custody for the entire six months leading up to your trial. | 你将被羁押六个月直至审判 |
[23:02] | Is that really how you want to spend your summer and fall? | 你真的想在那个地方度过夏秋两季? |
[23:06] | No. | 不 |
[23:08] | Let’s try the questions, then, shall we? | 那我们现在来看看问题 好吗? |
[23:13] | You are friends with sergei monroe, are you not? | 你是Sergei Monroe的朋友吗? |
[23:16] | Ask sergei who his friends are. | 去问Sergei |
[23:19] | All right, never mind. | 好吧 没关系 |
[23:21] | – Book this little smart aleck. – No, no, no, no, wait, wait, wait. Wait. Wait a minute! | – 登记了这个小滑头 – 不 不 不 等等 等一下! |
[23:26] | How much trouble am I in? | 我陷入了多大的麻烦? |
[23:29] | Well, I can guarantee you it’s gonna get worse if you don’t cooperate. | 我可以保证如果你不合作的话 你会更麻烦 |
[23:35] | Fine, fine. I’ll tell you what happened yesterday. | 好吧 好吧 我告诉你们昨天发生了什么 |
[23:41] | I just want some protection. | 我只是想要一点保护 |
[23:48] | Protection from who? | 保护你远离谁? |
[23:49] | From sergei. | 远离Sergei |
[23:52] | And why do you need protection from him? | 为什么你想远离他? |
[23:57] | He makes me do things. | 他让我做事情 |
[24:00] | Makes you? How does he make you? | 让你做? 他怎么让你做? |
[24:02] | He just does. | 就是逼 |
[24:03] | Well, what does he use? A knife, a gun? | 他用什么威胁你了? 刀? 枪? |
[24:05] | I mean, come on, you’re bigger than sergei. | 我是说 拜托 你比Sergei强壮 |
[24:08] | He knows. | 他知道 |
[24:10] | – He knows certain things about me. – What things? | – 他知道关于我的某些事 – 什么事? |
[24:13] | That’s not part of the story, okay? | 那和这件事无关 好吗? |
[24:15] | God, all right? He just makes me do things! | 天哪 反正他就是让我做事! |
[24:17] | I need to know what that means or I am leaving. | 我要知道那到底是什么意思 不然我就走了 |
[24:23] | – I’m leaving. – No, no, no, no, no, no, no. Wait a minute! | – 我走了 – 不 不 不 不 别 别 等等! |
[24:29] | Okay. If you want to know, okay. | 好吧 你想知道 好吧 |
[24:33] | Sergei pulled me into an alley once, and… | 有一次Sergei把我拉进一个小巷 然后… |
[24:40] | he grabbed my hand… pulled me towards him… | 他抓住我的手 把我拉到他身前 |
[24:46] | asked me if I… | 问我能不能… |
[24:51] | he asked me… | 他问我… |
[24:54] | are you saying sergei made sexual advances on you? | 你说Sergei性骚扰你? |
[24:59] | – Yes. – What did he do? | – 是的 – 他干什么了? |
[25:02] | He… asked me if I wanted to kiss him. | 他问我想不想吻他 |
[25:09] | And I did. | 我就吻了他 |
[25:13] | But sergei didn’T. It was a trap. | 但Sergei没有 那是个陷阱 |
[25:16] | Then every day after that, he threatened to tell people all about me. | 那以后每天他都威胁我 要告诉人们我的事 |
[25:22] | So, he’s been blackmailing you? | 他要挟你? |
[25:25] | Yeah. | 对 |
[25:27] | Ain’t love grand? Geez louise. This sergei kid. | 爱情多伟大 天哪 Sergei这孩子不简单 |
[25:32] | He can’t know that I’m telling you this. | 不要让他知道我告诉你这些 |
[25:34] | That’s a promise I can keep, provided that you tell me exactly what happened yesterday. | 只要你如实告诉我昨天发生了什么 我可以遵守这个约定 |
[25:40] | Okay. | 好 |
[25:42] | So, sergei wanted me to let ralphie out in mr. Taft’s yard. | Sergei要我把Ralphie 弄出Taft先生的院子 |
[25:48] | He was gonna drive theresa’s car up the street, and the dog would chase it. | 他把Theresa的车开到街上 狗会追他 |
[25:53] | I opened the gate, and ralphie ran out in the front yard. | 我打开门 Ralphie从院子里跑了出去 |
[25:57] | But sergei didn’t drive off. He… | 但Sergei没开走 他… |
[26:01] | he gunned the car over the curb, and he hit the dog. | 他加大油门 冲上人行道 撞到了狗 |
[26:06] | I jumped off the fence. | 我从篱笆上跳下 |
[26:07] | I ran, and I tried to help ralphie, | 我跑去想救Ralphie |
[26:10] | but he was making these — these gurgling sounds. | 但它只会发出呼噜声了 |
[26:15] | – Okay? I’m sorry. – Okay, okay. | – 行了吗? 我很遗憾 – 好了 好了 |
[26:18] | What happened then? | 然后呢? |
[26:19] | Well, then, I made sergei take the car back into the garage. | 然后我让Sergei把车开回车库 |
[26:24] | And look, really, if I had known that he — | 听着 说真的 如果我知道他 |
[26:27] | that he was gonna kill ralphie, I would have never helped him — never. | 他会杀了Ralphie 我决不会帮他 决不 |
[26:31] | So, did you fight with him after that? | 所以之后你和他干架了? |
[26:33] | Did you punish him for what he did to ralphie? | 你为他对Ralphie所做的惩罚他了? |
[26:35] | Punish him? | 惩罚他? |
[26:38] | You’re kidding, right? | 你开玩笑吧? |
[26:43] | Jason, sergei monroe was found dead this afternoon in a place | Jason 我们今天下午 找到了Sergei Monroe的尸体 |
[26:48] | you two were known to hang out — the tunnels. | 就在你们常去玩的那个隧道里 |
[26:51] | What? | 什么? |
[26:54] | He — how did… | 他… 怎么会… |
[26:57] | wait, oh, my — you think that — you think that i killed him? | 慢着 你们以为是我杀了他? |
[27:01] | It w-wasn’t me! It was mr. Taft! It was mr. Taft! | 不是我干的! 是Taft先生! 是Taft先生干的! |
[27:04] | – I’m telling you, it was mr. Taft, okay? – How do you know it was mr. Taft? | – 我告诉你 是Taft先生 好吗? – 你怎么知道是Taft先生? |
[27:08] | Because I-I heard him. | 因为我听到他… |
[27:09] | He was screaming at mr. Monroe in the street, okay? | 他在街上对Monroe先生喊叫 |
[27:12] | And — and he was saying to him how he was gonna — how he’s gonna kill sergei. | 他在说他将怎么杀了Sergei |
[27:16] | Right back where we started. | 又回到原点了 |
[27:17] | – But I didn’t hear anything after that. – Damn it. | – 然后我就没听到了 – 妈的 |
[27:19] | Because that’s when sergei’s sister came in the garage when we were hammering out the dents. | 因为那时我们在用锤子砸凹痕 而Sergei的姐姐进来了 |
[27:23] | And she was freaking out, and I ran. I just ran. | 她吓坏了 我就逃了 我只是逃了而已 |
[27:26] | Did you say hammering out the dents? | 你说用锤子砸凹痕? |
[27:34] | Voice-mail recordings from sergei monroe’s cellphone minus the messages from L.A.P.D. | Sergei Monroe的手机语音邮件纪录 除了来自洛杉矶警署的 |
[27:38] | Okay, thank you. | 好 谢谢你 |
[27:51] | Uh, do you have a flashlight, lieutenant, and a cellphone, please? | 你有手电筒和手机吗 副队长? |
[27:56] | Thank you. Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[28:04] | Are you looking for something, chief? | 你在找东西吗 队长? |
[28:09] | A circular waffle pattern… | 一个圆形的网格状印记 |
[28:13] | that matches… this. | 和这个正好吻合 |
[28:17] | What do you think, lieutenant? | 你认为如何 副队长? |
[28:20] | I think you got a match. | 我认为确实吻合 |
[28:23] | You want me to take off the fender? | 用不用我拿掉挡泥板? |
[28:24] | Yes, please, and could you bring it to the murder room? Thank you. | 是的 你能帮我把这带回凶宅吗? 谢谢你 |
[28:28] | Luis, pull that fender. | Luis 拉开挡泥板 |
[28:37] | What makes a child go bad — nature or nurture? | 是什么让一个孩子走上歧路? 先天的还是后天的? |
[28:41] | Unfortunately, chief, by the time we get involved, it really doesn’t matter. | 不幸的是 当我们卷入这事的时候 那都无所谓了 队长 |
[28:56] | Sergei, this is theresa, and I hate your stupid guts. I hate you! | Sergei 我是Theresa 我恨你这个混蛋 我恨你! |
[29:02] | You’ve ruined my car, and when you get home, I’m going to kill you! | 你毁了我的车 等你回家我要杀了你! |
[29:06] | Message received yesterday at 7:18 A.M. | 信息收到于昨天上午7:18 |
[29:10] | Damn it, sergei, the police are outside your house! | 妈的 Sergei 警察在你房子外面! |
[29:12] | Man, leave me out of this. | 伙计 这事儿可别跟我扯上关系 |
[29:14] | Message received yesterday at 7:43 A.M. | 信息收到于昨天上午7:43 |
[29:19] | Sergei, you’re destroying this family. Mom can’t stop crying. | Sergei 你毁了这个家 妈妈哭个不停 |
[29:22] | Dad’s going out of his mind, all because of you. I hope you’re dead. | 爸爸气疯了 都是因为你 我宁愿你去死 |
[29:26] | I hope you’ve been run over the same way you ran over ralphie. | 我希望你被车子轧死 就像你轧死Ralphie一样 |
[29:33] | Sounds like there’s more than one problem child out there. | 听起来这里有不止一个问题儿童 |
[29:35] | There are no more messages in your mailbo– | 邮箱里没有信息了 |
[29:39] | you were right.I should have kept the critical-missing designation. | 你是对的 我应该让案子保持失踪重案状态的 |
[29:42] | Yeah. Well… | 是的 |
[29:47] | the odds were stacked against you from the start. | 一开始情况就不是那样 |
[29:54] | Hey, I was looking at that. | 我正看着呢 |
[29:56] | It sold already. | 已经卖啦 |
[29:58] | You were right. It was too far away. | 你说的对 的确太远了 |
[30:01] | The only reason to move out there is the schools. | 就那些学校还有点吸引力 |
[30:04] | Otherwise, maybe more house than we need. | 除此之外 也许房间太多了 |
[30:08] | Maybe more trouble than we want to go through. | 那样麻烦也更多了 |
[30:13] | What do you think? | 你的意思呢? |
[30:16] | Let’s talk about it tonight. Is that okay? | 晚上再说吧 好么? |
[30:19] | Okay. | 好的 |
[30:22] | – Hey, have a good day at work. – You too. | – 嘿 祝你工作顺利 – 你也是 |
[30:44] | Lieutenant provenza, good morning. | Provenza副队长 早安 |
[30:47] | I’m on my way to the morgue, and I need you to do a few things for me first. | 我准备去停尸房 麻烦你先帮我个忙 |
[30:57] | Will? | |
[31:00] | You had lieutenant provenza arrest theresa monroe for murdering her brother? | 你让Provenza副队长以谋杀弟弟的罪名 逮捕了Theresa Monroe? |
[31:05] | Yes. | 是的 |
[31:06] | Time of death? | 死亡时间呢? |
[31:08] | I won’t know exactly until I get the confession. | 等她供认了 我就知道了 |
[31:11] | All right, well, uh, I’ll watch then. | 好吧 我到时会看着的 |
[31:15] | Excuse me. | 对不起 |
[31:16] | Theresa’s parents haven’t asked for a lawyer, | Theresa的父母没有请律师 |
[31:17] | but they do want to be in the room while you talk to her. | 但要求你审问她时 他们在场 |
[31:20] | Buzz has already set up some extra cameras. | Buzz多装了几个摄像头 |
[31:22] | I’ll take care of it. | 知道了 |
[31:23] | – Uh, lieutenant, I need a waiver form, please. – Yes, ma’am. | – 警佐 我需要一份放弃律师的表格 – 好的 长官 |
[31:41] | Our daughter would never murder her own brother ever. | 我女儿绝不可能杀害她弟弟的 |
[31:44] | Well, theresa told me that she didn’t think of sergei as her actual brother. | Theresa说过 她可不认为Sergei是她弟弟 |
[31:49] | And you know what? I believe her. | 我信她说的 |
[31:50] | How can you do this to us after all we’ve been through? | 我们家都这样了 你居然还如此? |
[31:53] | Look, if you want to stay here while I interview your daughter, | 听着 你们若想在这待着 |
[31:57] | I need you and your wife to initial the marked areas and sign on the bottom or leave. | 要么签了这个 要么就出去 |
[32:02] | This explains your rights. | 上面说明了你们的权利 |
[32:04] | Theresa, you recognize this fender? | Theresa 你认得这个挡板么? |
[32:06] | I didn’t do anything to sergei. | 我没动Sergei |
[32:08] | Are you suggesting that theresa ran over our son? | 你是说Theresa撞了我儿子? |
[32:10] | Sir, sign the forms or leave! There’s no in between! | 先生 要么签了这个表 要么出去 没别的选择! |
[32:15] | Let’s look underneath the fender, please. | 来看看挡板内侧吧 |
[32:19] | On the underside — see this waffle pattern? | 看到这个饼干状的印记了吗? |
[32:22] | Someone was trying to pound the fender back into shape. | 有人曾试图把这挡板敲回原状 |
[32:27] | This is from sergei’s scalp — the skin from one of the bludgeoning wounds that killed him! | 这是Sergei头皮上的一块皮肤 正是这种锤击将他杀死的! |
[32:32] | Get it away from me! Get it away from me, mom! Mom! | 把这个拿走! 拿走! 妈妈! |
[32:34] | You will notice that the waffle pattern on the epidermis of the wound matches exactly the one on the car. | 能看出皮肤上的网格状伤痕 和车上的痕迹一模一样 |
[32:39] | I will not let you continue t-t-to treat us like — | 不许你再这 这 这样对我们 |
[32:41] | – this is disgusting and unfair to my daughter. – How can you show this to us? | – 这对我女儿太过分 太不公平了 – 你怎么可以拿这个给我们看? |
[32:46] | To prove the same tool that was used on your daughter’s car was also used to kill your son. | 这是为了证明 修理你女儿的车 和杀死你儿子 使用了同一件工具 |
[32:53] | That is the mark that this hammer makes. | 这痕迹就是这锤子砸出来的 |
[32:55] | Sergei was using one just like it to hammer out the dents in theresa’s car. | Sergei用了这样一把锤子 去修Theresa的车 |
[32:59] | She came out to the garage while he was using it, grabbed it from his hand, and killed him. | 他正用时 她来到了车库 夺过锤子 砸死了她 |
[33:03] | – What? – Brian, stop this. | – 什么? – Brian 让她住口 |
[33:04] | Sergei cut your hair. He killed your cat. | Sergei剪了你的头发 杀了你的猫 |
[33:06] | He stole your car and wrecked it. | 偷开你的车 还给撞坏了 |
[33:08] | And in a fit of anger, you jerked this from his hand and smashed his head in! | 你一气之下 就夺下了这锤子 朝他的脑袋砸了过去 |
[33:12] | I have a witness! | 我有证人! |
[33:13] | – I never wanted sergei to… – wait, wait, wait, wait, wait. You have a witness? | – 我从来没有想Sergei会… – 等一下 你有证人? |
[33:15] | You have a witness who saw theresa kill my son? | 有人看到Theresa杀了我儿子? |
[33:18] | He puts her in the garage while the hammer was being used. | 有人指证Sergei用锤子砸车时 Theresa走进了车库 |
[33:21] | And theresa left two threatening messages on sergei’s cellphone yesterday at 7:00 in the morning, | 早上7点 她还给Sergei的手机 发了两条恐吓留言 |
[33:26] | – saying she intended to kill him. – Wait, wait, wait, wait. | – 说她要要宰了他 – 等等 等等 |
[33:29] | Theresa made those calls after sergei was already dead. | Theresa是在Sergei死后才打电话的 |
[33:32] | How do you know when he died? | 你怎么知道他何时死的? |
[33:35] | We were never able to establish a time of death. | 我们还不清楚死亡时间 |
[33:44] | But you bring up an excellent point. | 但这点确实很有道理 |
[33:47] | Only people who thought sergei was still alive would bother calling him on his cell. | 只有认为Sergei还活着的人 才会给他打电话 |
[33:53] | There were two messages from theresa and one from jason hetner, | 只有两条信息来自Theresa和 |
[33:56] | but not one from you or your wife. And why? | 你和你妻子却没有打电话 为什么呢? |
[33:59] | Because you knew he wouldn’t answer! | 因为你们知道他不会接电话的! |
[34:07] | – Dad? Dad, what is she talking about? – It’s okay. It’s okay. | – 爸爸? 她在说什么? – 没事 没事 |
[34:12] | Lieutenant tao, would you please escort theresa out of the room? | 陶副队长 请送Theresa出去 |
[34:18] | Come with me, dear. | 走吧 |
[34:21] | Go ahead, honey. We’ll be out in a minute. | 你先走吧 亲爱的 我们很快就出去 |
[34:26] | – Go ahead. – It’s okay. | – 走吧 – 没事的 |
[34:28] | This way. | 这边 |
[34:42] | So, sit down. Let’s talk. | 坐下吧 我们谈谈 |
[34:47] | You called 911. | 你们打了报警电话 |
[34:49] | You thought that someone would just pop over and take a quick report. | 你们以为只会有人过来 简单记录一下 |
[34:53] | You were stunned at our reaction. | 当看到我们的反应时 你们很吃惊 |
[34:55] | You came down here to find out how close we were to actually finding something. | 你们还跑到这里 想看看我们是不是调查出什么 |
[34:59] | You did everything you could to point us in the direction of jason. | 还竭尽全力 让我们怀疑Jason |
[35:04] | Well, those games are over now. | 游戏到此结束了 |
[35:07] | Which one of you is the monster that killed your own son? | 你们谁是那个 杀害自己儿子的畜生? |
[35:19] | Sergei was the monster. | Sergei才是畜生 |
[35:23] | Killing that dog was only the last in a long list of horrible, horrible things — | 撞死那只狗只是他所有恶行中 最后一件罢了 |
[35:29] | a list that starts with stuffing his pet hamsters in the garbage disposal, | 还干过把宠物鼠塞进垃圾桶 |
[35:35] | cutting up squirrels, killing cats, stepping on baby birds. And I… | 肢解松鼠 虐杀小猫 踩死小鸟… |
[35:43] | I thought we could work with him, and I tried. | 我以为我们可以改变他 我努力了 |
[35:48] | We took him to anger camps, to psychiatrists. | 送他去克服愤怒的夏令营 去看心理医生 |
[35:52] | We sent him to boarding school, to — to a military academy. | 还送他去寄宿学校 还有军校 |
[35:56] | We even tried to return him to russia, and they wouldn’t take him back. | 甚至试图送他回俄罗斯 但他们不让他回去了 |
[35:59] | – Susan, we can’t hide what happened. – No, no, she does not understand! | – Susan 我们隐瞒不了发生的事情 – 不 不 她不明白! |
[36:04] | Sergei’s aggression was created by his biological mother, | Sergei的暴力来自于他的生母 |
[36:08] | who abandoned him, or it was genetics or… | 那个抛弃他的生母 或者根本是遗传 或者… |
[36:12] | I mean, where else does that sort of violence come from? | 不然他哪来的这么多暴力啊? |
[36:15] | Maybe from parents who smashed him in the head with a hammer. | 也许来自于砸死他的父母吧? |
[36:19] | Which one of you did that, or did you both have a swing? | 你们俩谁干的? 还是一人一锤? |
[36:22] | Is it not clear? | 你还不明白吗? |
[36:24] | There was something wrong with him. | 他有毛病 |
[36:33] | Look, I get it. | 我明白了 |
[36:35] | Sergei was a little psycho. | Sergei脑子有点问题 |
[36:37] | And he was growing up fast. | 他成长得很快 |
[36:39] | And you didn’t plan on actually killing him, | 你们也没打算要杀死他 |
[36:42] | which is what makes this more a crime of passion. | 正是因此 这更像是冲动下犯的罪 |
[36:45] | And you were concerned for your daughter’s life. | 并且你们也担心女儿的生活 |
[36:47] | I mean, isn’t that why you put the dead bolt on her door? | 所以才会给她的房门装上插销 |
[36:50] | Yes. Yes. | 是的 |
[36:55] | Exactly, and last night after taft — | 没错 昨晚在Taft… |
[36:57] | we went into the garage after we saw that poor dog lying in the yard. | 看到院子里躺着的那可怜的狗之后 我们去了车库 |
[37:02] | And I grabbed sergei, and I pulled him out from under the car. | 我抓住Sergei 把他从车下拽了出来 |
[37:04] | And I demanded to know if he killed ralphie. | 我问是不是他撞死了Ralphie |
[37:08] | And he just… | 而他居然… |
[37:12] | he just laughed. | 他居然笑了 |
[37:16] | So I grabbed the hammer, and… I hit him.I don’t — | 所以 我抓起了锤子 打了他 我并不… |
[37:22] | I was so angry that I don’t even think I knew what I was doing. It was — I… | 我气疯了 都不知道我在干什么… |
[37:29] | that’s right, you were very mad the first time you hit him. | 没错 你砸他第一下时 你是气疯了 |
[37:33] | But then you hit him again. | 但你砸了两次 |
[37:37] | There were two blows to the skull. | 他的头上被砸了两下 |
[37:41] | Now, the first one wasn’t hard enough, | 第一下并不足以致命 |
[37:42] | – but the second one was. – It wasn’t hard at all — not for me. | – 但致命的是第二下 – 对我来说 一点都不重 |
[37:45] | Very hard for sergei, yes, but not for me, no. | 对Sergei来说 是非常重了 但对我来说 并不重 |
[37:48] | – And then I — I looked up at susan. – Brian — | – 然后我… 我抬头看了Susan一眼 |
[37:55] | Now, wait a minute, ma’am. Are you involved in this crime? | 等一下 女士 你是否参与了这罪行? |
[37:57] | – Did you participate with your husband? – She was screaming at me to stop, | – 你是否参与了? – 她尖叫着让我住手 |
[37:59] | but it just didn’t register somehow. | 但不知为什么 我没听她的 |
[38:01] | I think maybe I was so surprised after I hit him the first time, because it was — | 也许是我砸了他第一下之后 我太吃惊了 因为 那… |
[38:05] | it was over before I made the decision, really. | 我还没反应过来就已经发生了 |
[38:10] | And then I just — I saw sergei lying there, and I thought, | 我看着他躺在地上 我就想… |
[38:17] | “he’s not mine.He’s — he’s not part of me.” | 他不是我儿子 他不是我的骨肉 |
[38:25] | And then while susan was yelling for me to stop, | Susan正大喊着制止我 |
[38:28] | I swung that hammer down as hard as I could. | 我用尽全力砸了下去 |
[38:34] | Then I wrapped him up in an old blanket, and I took him to where he liked to go the most, | 之后我把他裹在旧毯子里 带到他最喜欢去的地方 |
[38:38] | which is…a drain — a sewage drain. | 是个排水沟 |
[38:43] | A fitting resting place, I thought. | 我觉得 是一个不错的安息处 |
[38:47] | And then I dumped the hammer and went home.And I thought, | 之后我扔了那个锤子 回了家 我感觉 |
[38:51] | “wow, we have our family back, finally.” | 喔 终于可以一家团圆了 |
[38:59] | And you tell me, chief johnson, what would you do if you were responsible for sergei? | Johnson队长 你说 要是让你 对Sergei负责 你会怎么做呢? |
[39:07] | As it so happens, i am responsible for him. | 事已至此 我是要为他负责 |
[39:11] | And what I can do is put you under arrest for the murder of your son. | 我能做的就是 以谋杀你儿子的罪名逮捕你 |
[39:41] | So, we couldn’t have prevented sergei’s murder? | 这么说 我们不可能阻止Sergei被杀害 |
[39:45] | No, no, he was dead before we got the call. | 是的 我们接到电话之前 他就死了 |
[39:48] | So, here’s the deal. From now on, we get a critical missing, | 那就这么定了 从今往后 接到失踪重案 |
[39:52] | for 72 hours we search around the clock with every available resource | 我们尽全力搜索街区72小时 |
[39:56] | until we either find the child or the body. | 除非找到孩子或尸体 |
[40:00] | No exceptions. | 无一例外 |
[40:01] | If that’s a policy amendment, you won’t get any argument from me. | 如果这是政策上的改变 我个人没有意见 |
[40:06] | Okay. | 好的 |
[40:09] | Oh, and, uh… | 哦 另外 |
[40:11] | if you would extend my personal apology to fritz, | 要是你能转达我对Fritz的歉意 |
[40:16] | I’d appreciate it. | 我会很感激的 |
[40:19] | Absolutely. | 没问题 |
[40:27] | Well, tell the pope I accept his apology, because I’m gracious. | 告诉他 我接受道歉 我多和蔼一人啊 |
[40:33] | I hate it when they forget to put in that hot mustard. | 我特讨厌忘了放热芥末的这个 |
[40:36] | Why do I never ask for it? | 我怎么老忘了提醒他们加这个? |
[40:38] | Because you’re too gracious. | 因为你太和蔼了 |
[40:43] | Look what I have. | 看我拿了什么 |
[40:45] | Oh, a brochure. | 哦 广告册 |
[40:49] | The hollywood hills. | 在好莱坞山上 |
[40:51] | House is between my shoes and the tissue box, or your work and mine. | 在我的鞋和纸巾盒之间 也就是咱俩工作处之间 |
[40:58] | Two bedrooms, office, pool, great views. | 双卧 有办公室 泳池 景色优美 |
[41:07] | I take it, then, you’re not interested in what school district we buy into? | 你并不在意住处附近学校的状况? |
[41:14] | I don’t think we need to worry about schools, really. | 我觉得 其实我们没必要 考虑学校的问题 |
[41:23] | I see. | 明白了 |
[41:28] | So, unless you absolutely have your heart set on a bigger place… | 除非你特别想要一个更大的房子 |
[41:36] | well, I — I go back and forth, but a bigger place — | 我思来想去 不过 一个大房子… |
[41:43] | that needs to be something we both want. | 得是你我都想要的 |
[41:49] | Maybe in this case… | 不过目前… |
[41:53] | small is better. | 也许小一点更好 禁止任何商业用途否则后果自负 |