时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:01] | help me! | 救人啊! |
[01:03] | somebody,help! | 快来人啊 救人啊! |
[01:04] | l.a.p.d.!are you hit? | 洛杉矶警署! 你受伤了吗? |
[01:05] | no,no,no! | 不 没有! |
[01:06] | it’s my friend!he’s over there. | 我朋友受伤了! 他就在那儿 |
[01:07] | come with me! | 跟我来! |
[01:08] | come with me! | 快跟我来! |
[01:13] | oscar! | |
[01:15] | oscar,do not move! | oscar 别动! |
[01:17] | oscar,you stupid son of a bitch. | oscar 你个蠢货 |
[01:19] | what did you do? | 你干了什么? |
[01:20] | can’t get up,julio.can’t get up. | 起不来了 julio 我起不来了 |
[01:23] | julio,am i dying? | julio 我要死了吗? |
[01:25] | no! | 不会的! |
[01:27] | he’s okay,right? | 他没事 对吗? |
[01:35] | it’s gonna be okay,oscar. | 会没事的 oscar |
[01:36] | tao. | 陶 |
[01:37] | tao,this is sanchez. | 陶 我是sanchez |
[01:40] | look,i need you to send units to first and indiana. | 听着 马上派支警队到印第安纳第一街 |
[01:41] | my brother’s been shot. | 我弟弟中弹了 |
[01:43] | it’s gonna be okay,oscar. | 你会没事的 oscar |
[01:51] | julio,it hurts. | julio 好疼啊 |
[01:55] | we’re over here!come here! | 这儿 快到这儿来! |
[01:56] | hey!come here!what the hell?come here! | 快过来! 搞什么! 快过来啊! |
[01:59] | you got to put pressure here and here! | 按住这两处! |
[02:01] | you’re gonna stop the bleeding,okay? | 你得止住血 知道吗? |
[02:04] | julio,don’t leave me!i’ll be right back. | – julio 别走 别离开我! – 我马上回来 |
[02:06] | oscar,it’s gonna be okay. | oscar 你会没事的 |
[02:08] | i got you. | 我在这儿呢 |
[02:11] | what the hell’s the matter | 见鬼 怎么回事? |
[02:13] | my brother’s bleeding to death with you?over here! | 我弟弟在流血 快要死了! |
[02:15] | hey,i’m a cop! | 我是警察! |
[02:16] | i’m a cop! | 我是警察! |
[02:21] | sorry. | 抱歉 |
[02:22] | got to be careful hold on.in this neighborhood. | 在这个街区我不得不小心点 |
[02:23] | can’t help anybody if we get shot at,too. | 如果我也中弹 就谁也帮不了了 |
[02:32] | 1,2,3. | 一 二 三 起 |
[02:36] | what’s your name? | 你叫什么? |
[02:37] | elena. | |
[02:38] | elena contreras. | |
[02:39] | okay,elena,did you see what happened? | 好的 elena 你目击整件事了吗? |
[02:41] | we were just walking along,and i saw a car drive away. | 当时我们在街上走着 然后我就看见一辆车开走了 |
[02:43] | what color?what kind? | 什么颜色的? 什么款式的? |
[02:44] | what? | 什么? |
[02:46] | blue,i think. | 我想是蓝的 |
[02:46] | elena,look at me,look at me! | elena 看着我 看着我! |
[02:53] | come here. | 过来 |
[02:54] | and on the grass.they look like .40-caliber. | 在路边和草坪上找一下弹壳 看起来像是40口径的 |
[02:57] | i want field interviews.you hit every door … every single,one,okay? | 在这一片作下调查 挨家挨户 一个个问 清楚了吗? |
[03:00] | you see that girl right there? | 看见那女孩没有? |
[03:01] | she’s a witness. | 她是目击者 |
[03:02] | now,you make sure that she makes it down to parker center. | 一定要把她送到总部 |
[03:04] | you got it? | 明白了吗? |
[03:05] | she makes it down there,or i’m gonna come find you,nelson! | 把她送那儿 不然有你好看 nelson! |
[03:26] | david? | |
[03:27] | david.any news? | david 有消息吗? |
[03:32] | oscar didn’t make it. | oscar死了 |
[03:34] | how’s detective sanchez? | sanchez警探怎么样了? |
[03:37] | julio … i-i mean julio. | julio… 我是说julio |
[03:38] | i don’t know.he’s still in the e.r.with the body. | 不知道 他还在急诊室看着尸体 |
[03:41] | there’s no budget restriction on this … no limit on manpower. | 调查这案子不用考虑预算和人力调用 |
[03:44] | if this is an attack on an l.a.p.d. | 如果此次枪击是针对警官家人的 |
[03:46] | officer’s family,we have no greater priority. | 优先处理 |
[03:48] | okay,i understand. | 好的 明白 |
[03:49] | well,i can check in with our fbi task forces … | 我可以问问联邦调查局特遣队… |
[03:51] | guns,gangs,drugs … | 调查枪支 黑帮 毒品交易… |
[03:53] | you know,see if they hear anything. | 看看他们有什么消息 |
[03:53] | that’s great.good idea.thank you. | 很好 是个好主意 谢谢 |
[03:55] | coordinate with commander taylor. | 和taylor队长协调一下 |
[03:57] | he’s ready to go. | 他准备好了 |
[03:58] | let’s get this done. | 要查个水落石出 |
[03:59] | okay. | 明白 |
[04:00] | – chief?- yes? | – 队长? – 什么事? |
[04:01] | we got to hunt down whoever did this … | 一定要逮住凶手… |
[04:03] | hunt them down. | 逮住他们 |
[04:09] | a lot of people! | 真热闹! |
[04:10] | hey,everybody. | 大家都在啊 |
[04:11] | lieutenant provenza,even you’re here. | provenza副队 你竟然也在 |
[04:13] | thank you for coming down. | 谢谢你们能来 |
[04:15] | anything you need,you,uh,you know,just let us know. | 需要什么尽管说 |
[04:18] | are you hungry,sir? | 你饿吗? |
[04:20] | did everybody get some pizza? | 你们吃批萨了吗? |
[04:22] | uh,did you guys get some pizza? | 吃披萨了吗? |
[04:23] | because i ordered plenty of pizza. | 我点了很多批萨 |
[04:25] | so,please,make sure that you get some,sir. | 吃一点吧 |
[04:28] | i will. | 我会吃的 |
[04:30] | tao. | 陶 |
[04:31] | hey,i’m really sorry about screwing up your day off. | 很抱歉坏了你们的休假日 |
[04:36] | it’s okay. | 没关系 |
[04:36] | we want to be here for you. | 我们自己想来 |
[04:38] | thank you,kathy. | 谢谢你 kathy |
[04:39] | chief,i’m really glad that you’re here. | 队长 很高兴你能来 |
[04:42] | i’m so sorry about this,julio. | 对此我很难过 julio |
[04:44] | yeah,well,we were kind of expecting it. | 我们也猜到可能会有这么一天 |
[04:46] | i mean,i warned him a million times to be careful. | 我一直告诫他要小心点 |
[04:49] | probably looked at the wrong person in the wrong place. | 凶手可能认错地方 认错人了 |
[04:56] | is there anyone that you’d like us to call anyone from your family,or. | 要不要我们打给你家人 或是… |
[05:00] | no. | 不用 |
[05:00] | everybody’s at work. | 他们都在上班 |
[05:02] | and there’s nothing they can do now.call them later. | 他们来了也挽回不了什么 待会儿打给他们吧 |
[05:06] | okay,so,are you ready to take my statement? | 现在能录口供了吗? |
[05:08] | i mean,i am a witness,chief. | 队长 我是目击证人 |
[05:10] | i mean,i-i finally get to be the witness who didn’t see anything. | 是个什么都没目击的证人 |
[05:15] | we can do this later,detective. | 警探 这待会儿再说 |
[05:16] | no,no,every hour that passes,our chances of catching the shooter go down. | 不 时间过去一点 抓住凶手的机会就会少一点 |
[05:19] | so,uh,c-can we do this now? | 开始吧? |
[05:21] | okay? | 行吗? |
[05:23] | okay,the victim’s name … oscar sanchez … 19.born … 7-21-89. | 受害者名叫…oscar sanchez…19岁 生于1989年7月21日 |
[05:28] | lived at 345 denton. | 家住登顿街345号 |
[05:31] | he was the youngest of 7 siblings. | 有6个兄姊 |
[05:33] | sergeant,do you want to write this down or do you want me to? | 警佐 你不用记下来吗 还是要我记? |
[05:37] | okay,oscar was not in a gang. | oscar不是黑帮的 |
[05:39] | but in our neighborhood,if you hang out in the street for even two minutes, | 不过在我们那街区 如果你在外面闲逛几分钟 |
[05:42] | people think that you are. | 大家就把你当作黑帮 |
[05:44] | and i told him,he was going to college “watch out.” in the fall. | 我跟他说过要小心点 今年秋天他就要上大学了 |
[05:49] | and he was a smart kid … i-i mean,book smart. | 他很聪明… 学习上很聪明 |
[05:52] | are you sure there’s nobody we can call for you … | 真的不用打给家人吗? |
[05:54] | your … your father or your mother or … | 打给你父母 还是… |
[05:56] | no,no,no,i-i’ll do it later. | 不 不用了 我过会儿会打的 |
[05:58] | – detective.- thank you. | – 警探 – 谢谢你 |
[06:00] | listen,there wasn’t much of a crime scene. | 案发现场没什么痕迹 |
[06:02] | i heard shots. | 当时我听见枪声 |
[06:03] | i took off running. | 就跑了出去 |
[06:04] | i found oscar.he was shot four times. | 我看见oscar 他中了四枪 |
[06:06] | i counted six casings. | 我找到六颗弹壳 |
[06:08] | oh,and there was a name … elena contreras. | 还有一个人… elena contreras |
[06:10] | she was a witness. | 是目击者 |
[06:12] | she had my brother’s hat. | 她当时拿着我弟弟的帽子 |
[06:14] | i tried to use it to stop the bleeding, | 我用帽子尽量止住血 |
[06:17] | but i guess i didn’t do a very good job,huh,chief? | 但我没做好 是吗 队长? |
[06:21] | would you like to book this into evidence? | 要把这作为证据吗? |
[06:25] | oh,all right. | 好的 |
[06:27] | all right. | 好吧 |
[06:30] | okay. | 好 |
[06:32] | do you got that? | 拿着 |
[06:35] | now,julio,you have shown incredible presence of mind through all this. | julio 整件事下来你都很镇静 |
[06:39] | chief,i started calling my gang contacts. | 队长 我联系了黑帮线人 |
[06:41] | okay,hold on. | 听我说 |
[06:42] | just one second. | 听着 |
[06:45] | now,i want you to do me a favor and letusconcentrate on this investigation whileyoutake … | 让我们来集中精力调查案子 而你… |
[06:50] | chief,but you could use my help. | 队长 但你们需要我帮忙 |
[06:51] | right now,though,your family needs you more than i do. | 不过 现在你的家人更需要你 |
[06:54] | chief,i got to get back to parker center. | 队长 我得回总部 |
[06:55] | i got to interview the witness. | 我要审问这个证人 |
[06:57] | okay,i will handle that personally. | 我会亲自审问她的 |
[06:58] | i promise. | 我保证 |
[07:02] | i want you to take some time off now … all you need. | 你现在只要给我好好休息… |
[07:05] | and an l.a.p.d.counselor should… | 警署律师会… |
[07:09] | give you a hand. | 去帮你 |
[07:13] | if you need us for anything … now.anything at all … | 如果需要什么… 有任何需要… |
[07:15] | you give us a call,okay? | 打我们电话 好吗? |
[07:19] | okay. | 好的 |
[07:25] | okay. | 好 |
[07:39] | kathy made a roast pork. | kathy做了烤肉 |
[07:41] | you want to come over for dinner? | 过来一起吃吗? |
[07:43] | oh,i-i’ll call you. | 我会打给你们的 |
[07:44] | yeah. | 好的 |
[07:45] | i’m so sorry. | 我也很难过 |
[07:54] | i’m sorry,detective. | 节哀顺变 警探 |
[07:56] | thank you,sir. | 谢谢你 长官 |
[07:57] | we’ll get him. | 我们会抓住凶手的 |
[08:12] | elena.you remember about the shooting. | elena 这案子你一定记得什么 |
[08:19] | we were … we were walking no. | 不 我们… 我们当时 |
[08:25] | to his brother’s house. | 要去他哥哥家 |
[08:27] | oscar was saying something about how he wanted me to meet his older brother. | oscar说一定要我见见他哥哥 |
[08:32] | and then i don’t know. | 然后不知道发生了什么 |
[08:35] | so,you and oscar were friends? | 你和oscar是朋友? |
[08:37] | oscar was my boyfriend. | 他是我男朋友 |
[08:40] | h-how long had you been dating? | 你们俩交往多久了? |
[08:42] | three weeks. | 三个礼拜 |
[08:43] | almost a month. | 快一个月了 |
[08:45] | so,you weren’t that close. | 那你们不是很亲密 |
[08:47] | we were! | 不 我们很亲密! |
[08:49] | elena,if you were really close he was good to me. | 他对我很好 |
[08:51] | if you really cared about him,to oscar … you’d stop holding back. | elena 如果你和oscar真的如此亲密 如果你真的关心他 就别隐瞒什么 |
[08:58] | look,i need your help. | 听着 我需要你的帮助 |
[09:00] | oscar’s family needs your help. | oscar的家人也需要你的帮助 |
[09:01] | i know that you’re afraid,but,please,help me. | 我知道你很害怕 但请你帮助我 |
[09:05] | p-please,just tell me what happened. | 请你告诉我发生了什么 |
[09:08] | please. | 拜托 |
[09:16] | we were walking. | 当时我们正在路边走着 |
[09:19] | and,uh,all of a sudden,oscar pushed me down. | 突然之间 oscar把我推倒 |
[09:25] | when i looked up,i saw this black guy lean out of the car and start shooting. | 当我抬起头时 我看见 一个黑人从车里钻出来开始开枪 |
[09:30] | the shooter was black? | 凶手是个黑人? |
[09:31] | i saw the side of his face yes.and his arm. | 我看见了他的侧脸和手臂 |
[09:35] | do you rember what car he was driving or what color? | 你还记得他开的什么车 或者车的颜色吗? |
[09:39] | i don’t know.i was scared. | 我不知道 我当时吓坏了 我听到枪声 看见oscar倒了下来 |
[09:41] | i heard the shots.i saw oscar fall. | |
[09:44] | i don’t know.i just rember his arm and the gun. | 我不知道 我只记得他的手臂和枪 |
[09:45] | did oscar ever mention that anyone was angry with him,or had anyone ever tried to hurt him? | oscar有和你提过谁与他交恶 或者谁想加害于他吗? |
[09:50] | i don’t know why they shot him! | 我不知道为什么凶手朝他开枪! |
[09:52] | i tried to help him! | 我想救他! |
[09:54] | i really did try! | 我真的尽力了! |
[09:55] | i just didn’t know what to do! | 我只是不知道自己该做些什么! |
[09:57] | okay. | 好的 |
[09:58] | i’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[10:00] | that’s enough for today. | 今天就到此为止吧 |
[10:02] | i’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[10:04] | okay,thank you,elena. | 没事的 谢谢你elena |
[10:07] | chief,what are you doing? | 队长 你在干什么? |
[10:10] | why are you letting her go? | 你怎么能让她走呢? |
[10:11] | i was gonna tell you,but he wouldn’t let me. | 队长 我本想告诉你的 可他不让 |
[10:12] | he pulled the wire out of the microphone. | 他把麦克风的线拔了 |
[10:14] | you let him watch the interview? | 你让他看了审问? |
[10:15] | no,buzz did not let me. | 没有 buzz不让我看 |
[10:16] | i made him. | 是我强迫他的 |
[10:17] | i told you to take some time off,detective! | 警探 我说过让你休息一段时间! |
[10:19] | i did. | 我休息了 |
[10:20] | i meant days … not hours. | 我说的是休息几天 不是几个小时 |
[10:27] | did you know he was here? | 你知道他在这儿吗? |
[10:28] | uh,i don’t think so. | 我可不知道 |
[10:30] | chief,why did you let elena go? | 队长 为什么放elena离开? |
[10:32] | she knows more than she’s told you! | 她知道的可不止这些! |
[10:33] | she knows more than she’s ready to tell me right now. | 她现在还没准备好将实情全盘托出! |
[10:35] | i will talk to her again when i have a strategy in place. | 等我有了合适的对策我会再和她谈的 |
[10:38] | well,then,you need to let me go out and canvass the neighborhood or something. | 好吧 那么你总该让我去问问街坊邻居 看看有什么线索 |
[10:41] | detective sanchez,you are the victim’s brother and a witness. | sanchez警探 你是受害人的哥哥兼目击证人 |
[10:45] | oscar’s murder might have been an act of intimidation | oscar之死可能是你调查过的黑帮 |
[10:48] | by one of the gangs thatyou’veinvestigated. | 的恫吓行为 |
[10:50] | this action could have been targeted specifically at you. | 而他们的目标可能原本是你 |
[10:53] | well,then they missed it. | 好吧 那他们没打中 |
[10:54] | ishould be the one to find them. | 现在我要亲手抓住他们 |
[10:57] | we know how difficult this is for you, | 我们都知道你有多难过 |
[10:59] | but you need to stay away from this case until i say otherwise. | 但除非我同意 你不许插手这个案子 |
[11:04] | oh,you think you know how to find this guy? | 你认为你知道怎么找到这帮混蛋吗? |
[11:06] | i know how these gangs operate. | 我知道他们的行事方式 |
[11:08] | i grew up there! | 我可是在那长大的! |
[11:09] | i know everything about the neighborhood! | 我对那周遭的一切都了如指掌! |
[11:11] | everything? | 一切? |
[11:12] | well,then why didn’t you tell me that oscar and elena were dating,huh? | 好吧 那你怎么不告诉我oscar和elena在约会? |
[11:15] | did you know that? | 你知道吗? |
[11:20] | if you know who shot oscar,tell me. | 如果你知道凶手是谁 就告诉我 |
[11:23] | if you don’t,must leave this investigation you must … | 如果你不知道 你就必须… |
[11:27] | to those who can pursue it with more objectivity. | 必须把这个案子 交给那些能秉公执法的人 |
[11:30] | julio. | |
[11:32] | we will find who did this. | 我们会找到凶手的 |
[11:35] | go home. | 回家休息吧 |
[11:39] | that’s a direct order,detective. | 警探 这是命令 |
[12:10] | you know that elena lied fine.to you,right? | 你知道elena没跟你说实话 不是吗? |
[12:13] | yes,i do. | 是的 我知道 |
[12:15] | okay. | 好吧 |
[12:17] | good luck,everyone. | 大家好运 |
[12:25] | elena lied to us so.about what? | elena哪些事没跟我们说实话? |
[12:28] | i have no idea. | 我不知道 |
[12:45] | chief,maybe we can open up an account at the credit union … | 队长 或许我们可以在信用社开个户 |
[12:48] | some way for people to donate money to sanchez’s family, | 以便让大家给sanchez的家人捐些钱 |
[12:50] | maybe even a scholarship in oscar’s name … something. | 或者以oscar的名义 设立个奖学金什么的… |
[12:52] | thank you lieutenant. | 谢谢你副队长 |
[12:53] | that’s very thoughtful. | 你确实考虑周到 |
[12:54] | ah,there’s nothing more uplifting after a funeral than rounding up | 葬礼过后最激动人心的事莫过于 |
[12:58] | even more gang members who will tell us nothing. | 成天围追一群一问三不知的小混混了 |
[13:01] | how many have we talked to? | 我们问过多少人了? |
[13:03] | 117 in 3 days. | 3天117个 |
[13:06] | detective ross,anybody come forward? | ross警探 有人来提供线索吗? |
[13:08] | come forward? | 提供线索? |
[13:09] | people in that neighborhood don’t ever come forward,ma’am. | 长官 那片的人不会提供线索 |
[13:11] | ah,you can’t blame them.those gangs. | 当然也不能怪他们 那些混混 |
[13:12] | if they think you talked to the cops,they’ll kill your dog. | 要是他们认为你会给警察报信 他们会杀了你的狗 |
[13:14] | if they know you talked to the cops,they’ll kill you. | 要是让他们知道你确实给警察报了信 那死的就是你自己了 |
[13:16] | intimidating locals is one thing, | 恐吓居民是一回事 |
[13:18] | but going after a police officer’s family … | 可是敢打警察家人的坏注意… |
[13:19] | that takes balls. | 那可真是胆大包天 |
[13:20] | if that’s what happened. | 如果真是那样的话 |
[13:24] | anyone or anything interesting from detective sanchez’s most of them old cases? | sanchez警探经手的案子中 有没有值得注意的人或事? |
[13:28] | well,fortunately,are dead or in jail. | 不幸的是 这些人不是死了就是在狱中 |
[13:32] | now,we have been looking at these six black gang members who just got out of prison. | 现在我们正在留意 六个刚从监狱出来的黑人混混 |
[13:36] | don’t even ask about the casings. | 更别提那些子弹壳了 |
[13:38] | thousands of .40-caliber guns in our system and not one hit … not even | 成千上万的点40口径的枪械数据 竟无一 |
[13:42] | close! | 相近! |
[13:46] | for a murder that happened in broad daylight in front of a witness, | 光天化日之下在目击者面前行凶 |
[13:49] | there sure are a lot of dead ends. | 一定会有很多调查死胡同 |
[13:50] | yeah,well,sanchez did say elena was lying to us. | 好吧 sanchez不是说elena没说实话嘛 |
[13:53] | flynn: they all lie … self-preservation. | 他们都会撒谎 为求自保呀 |
[13:55] | they don’t want to be a snitch. | 他们可不想背后告密 |
[13:56] | or maybe she knew the shooter. | 或许她知道凶手是谁 |
[13:57] | maybe the guy elena told us about isn’t black. | 又或许elena告诉我们的那个凶手 根本不是黑人 |
[13:59] | i don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[14:00] | maybe he’s not even in a gang. | 甚至他连混混都不是 |
[14:00] | maybe,but she said what she said on tape in our interview room. | 或许吧 不过她在审讯室里说的 都录下来了 |
[14:05] | so,unless we follow up it’s gonna come back and bite us thoroughly,when we go to court. | 所以除非我们深入调查 就会在法庭上被反咬一口 |
[14:09] | detective ross,when you’re done with your coffee, | ross警探 等你喝完咖啡 |
[14:12] | robbery homicide could help us by turning over every stone, | 劫案组可以帮助我们彻查 |
[14:15] | crip,and blood until the gangs in this city know how serious we are. | 让黑帮知道我们有多当真 |
[14:19] | even though it’s not getting us anywhere. | 即使这样 恐怕也不会有什么进展 |
[14:20] | we’re already nowhere,sergeant. | 警佐 我们已经一筹莫展了 |
[14:23] | it’s hard to imagine how things can get much worse. | 难以想象事情还会糟到哪去 |
[14:26] | i don’t think you should have said that out loud,chief. | 队长 我认为你可不该把话说出口 |
[14:31] | could someone please call commander taylor and have him come down here right away? | 谁可以帮忙通知下taylor队长 让他马上过来一趟? |
[14:35] | ricardo. | |
[14:40] | juan hernandez,pedro garza,david olivera … | |
[14:45] | these young men were murdered within 20 blocks of oscar sanchez, | 这些年轻人被害于oscar sanchez 20个街区之内 |
[14:47] | and yet,none of them being handled by priority homicide division. | 但都不是重案组调查的 |
[14:51] | i’m certain that robbery homicide is doing everything we would. | 我确信劫案组的调查跟我们并无二致 |
[14:53] | yes,but you have five or six detectives on every case, | 是的 但每个案子 你都有五六个警探可供调遣 |
[14:56] | and robbery homicide averages,what,maybe one and a half? | 而重案组呢 平均下来才一个半? |
[14:58] | so,to me,it seems like the only way a murder case gets treated as a priority by the l.a.p.d. | 所以在我看来只有白人 富人 或和警察相关的谋杀案 |
[15:02] | is if you’re rich,white,or related to a cop. | 才是洛杉矶警署眼中的重案 |
[15:07] | can i read the articles about these murders? | 我能看看这些谋杀案的报道吗? |
[15:10] | excuse me? | 什么? |
[15:11] | front-page articles that your paper wrote about these boys? | 我想看看登在你们头版的 关于这些孩子的报道? |
[15:12] | well,that’s still a work in progress. | 还没写完 |
[15:13] | so,the only way that a murder gets treated like a priority at your paper | 那么看来只有白人 富人 或和警察相关的谋杀案 |
[15:16] | is if it happens to someone rich or white or related to a cop. | 才是你们报纸眼中的重案? |
[15:20] | that’s your response? | 这是你的答复吗? |
[15:21] | no,it’s a question. | 不 只是个小问题而已 |
[15:22] | you can dodge it if you like. | 你不喜欢的话可以不谈 |
[15:23] | you certainly have the right to remain silent. | 你当然有权保持沉默 |
[15:27] | okay,here goes. | 好吧 这么说 |
[15:28] | why is it,in a democracy,where all people are created equal, | 为什么在一个生来平等的民主国家 |
[15:32] | some murders are treated like a priority and others are not? | 有些谋杀案是重案 有些却不是? |
[15:34] | people may be created equal,but they don’t die that way. | 我们是生来平等 可我们并不是平等的死去 |
[15:38] | murder isn’t fair. | 谋杀不公平 |
[15:39] | then how do you determine which killer is going to … | 那你怎么决定那些命案要… |
[15:40] | i don’t assign myself cases! | 又不是我自己给自己安排案子! |
[15:42] | i take orders from assistant chief will pope! | 我也要听从副局长will pope的命令! |
[15:45] | and 9 times out of 10,decisions he makes anticipate | 而他决定重点侦破的案件十有九成 |
[15:48] | what’s going to be splashed across the front page of your paper. | 都会华丽地刊登在你报纸的头版 |
[15:53] | let’s just set that aside but. | 这些先不说 |
[15:57] | for a moment and talk about these more personally,shall we? | 谈谈更关乎我个人的原因 可以吗? |
[15:59] | yes,please.absolutely. | 好吧 当然可以 |
[16:02] | my co-worker … my f… my friend’s brother was brutally murdered. | 我的同事… 我… 我朋友的弟弟被残忍的杀害了 |
[16:09] | that murder could be connected to the work that detective sanchez does fighting gangs. | 这桩谋杀案 可能和sanchez警探的反黑工作有关 |
[16:15] | julio sanchez’s life might be in danger. | julio sanchez或许有生命危险 |
[16:17] | that makes this case a huge priority … | 所以这桩案件必须重点调查… |
[16:20] | not only for me,but for the entire department. | 不仅仅是对我 对整个警局来说也一样 |
[16:22] | do you think that’s wrong,ricardo? | 你认为这不对吗 ricardo? |
[16:23] | so,four days in,chief,where are you in this investigation,if it’s such a priority? | 那么四天以来 如此重要的案件 你们的进展如何呢? |
[16:30] | chief john. | |
[16:31] | son,you,uh … you wanted to see me? | son队长 你… 你找我有事? |
[16:32] | commander,you are still our liaison to the press,are you not? | 队长 你还是我们的媒体联络员不是吗? |
[16:35] | right. | 没错 |
[16:36] | well,then,could you please liaise? | 那么这里就交给你联络了 |
[16:49] | may i help you? | 有什么事吗? |
[16:50] | i want to talk to chief johnson. | 我想见johnson队长 |
[16:52] | i’m deputy chief johnson. | 我就是 |
[16:55] | i have some information on the murder of oscar sanchez. | 我有一些关于oscar sanchez谋杀案 的线索 |
[17:01] | brenda: miguel,who did this to you? | miguel 谁把你打成这样? |
[17:04] | your face,the bruising? | 你脸上的瘀伤? |
[17:06] | i slipped and fell. | 是我自己滑倒摔的 |
[17:08] | i’m a very clumsy person. | 我总是笨手笨脚的 |
[17:12] | look,miguel,if you don’t mind my asking, | 听着miguel 如果你不介意我这么问的话 |
[17:14] | why did it take you this long to come forward? | 为什么你这么长时间才来提供线索呢? |
[17:17] | i don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[17:20] | oh,i was too scared to say anything. | 我太害怕了 不敢说 |
[17:24] | nobody encouraged you to come talk to me? | 是有人逼你来的吧? |
[17:27] | absolutely not. | 绝对不是 |
[17:28] | i am here of my own violation. | 我来这儿完全出自本意 |
[17:31] | that means it was my own idea to come here. | 意思是说我是自己要来的 |
[17:36] | okay,so,what do you want to tell me? | 好的 那你想告诉我什么 |
[17:38] | elena,the girl oscar was with … | elena 和oscar一起的女生… |
[17:40] | she’s my cousin,and everything she said to you was a lie. | 她是我的表妹 她所说的一切都是谎言 |
[17:43] | how do you know what elena said to me? | 你怎么知道elena对我说了些什么 |
[17:47] | she told me? | 她告诉我的 elena到底说了哪些谎 |
[17:51] | what exactly did elena lie about? | |
[17:52] | first of all,she told you that she didn’t see the car, | 首先她告诉你她没看见车 |
[17:54] | but she told me she did and that it was blue. | 但她告诉我她看见了 是蓝色的车 |
[17:57] | she also didn’t tell you that she just broke up with a guy … | 她也没告诉你她刚和一个家伙分手 |
[17:59] | a really bad guy. | 那家伙可不是好东西 |
[18:01] | what’s his name? | 他叫什么 |
[18:02] | everybody calls him “puppet. | 大家都叫他木偶 |
[18:04] | ” puppet? | 木偶? |
[18:05] | he’s in a gang. | 他是黑帮 |
[18:06] | do you know if he’s a blood or a crip? | 他是blood帮还是crip帮? (美国黑人的两大帮派) |
[18:08] | what? | 什么 |
[18:09] | no,no,those are black gangs. | 不不 那些是黑人帮派 |
[18:11] | puppet … not black. | 木偶… 不是黑人 |
[18:13] | he’s an ese,man. | 他是黄种人 |
[18:14] | i’ll do a moniker check come on. | 我会对木偶做个人名追踪 |
[18:16] | on puppet … see if he turns up in our gang-tracking system. | 看他是不是在我们的黑帮追踪系统里 |
[18:17] | where would i find, | 我上哪儿找? |
[18:19] | i don’t know. | 我不知道 我不… |
[18:20] | all i know is his nickname,i can’t … so,now you’ll protect me,puppet.right? | 我只知道他的外号叫木偶 你会保护我的 是吗? |
[18:27] | protect you?okay.from who? | 保护你? 好的 谁要害你? |
[18:30] | well.everyone. | 每个人 |
[18:43] | i love l.a. | 我喜欢洛杉矶 |
[18:46] | so,why am i here,sergeant? | 警佐 什么事? |
[18:47] | well,believe it or not,tao found 17 puppets in our tracking system. | 好吧 不管你信不信 陶在追踪系统里发现了17个木偶 |
[18:52] | but the one our witness identified is in a gang called the eastside 13. | 目击者认出来那个加入的团伙叫 曼哈顿东区13号 |
[18:56] | he was pulled over at a traffic stop six weeks ago,and guess who was in the car with him. | 他在六周前在一个休息站被查过 猜猜和他一起在车里的是谁 |
[19:00] | elena. | |
[19:01] | yep,and this is the last known address for that particular puppet. | 对头 这是我们的木偶最后有效的地址 |
[19:04] | thank you. | 多谢 |
[19:06] | good afternoon. | 午安 |
[19:07] | i’m looking for a young man. | 我在找个年轻人 |
[19:09] | i believe he’s a friend of y’all’s. | 我相信他是你们的朋友 |
[19:10] | his name is puppet. | 他叫木偶 |
[19:12] | oh,yeah! | 哈哈 真不错 |
[19:15] | this is nice! | |
[19:16] | hey,old man,get the hell out of our pool. | 老不死 快从我们的池子里出去 |
[19:20] | you know,this old man happens to carry a big,old gun. | 嘿 这个老不死 碰巧带了把大号老不死的枪 |
[19:25] | and when i get mad,my hand shakes something awful, | 如果惹我不高兴了 我就手抖得厉害 |
[19:28] | and i don’t know what the hell might happen. | 我可不知道会发生什么 你有这个12英尺的小船多久了 这不是12英尺的 这可是16英尺手工游艇 |
[19:31] | uh,how long you had this little 12-footer? | |
[19:34] | this ain’t no 12-footer. | |
[19:36] | this here’s a 16-foot princecraft. | |
[19:39] | what? | 什么 |
[19:40] | well,there’s a law in l.a. | 洛杉矶有规定 |
[19:41] | county against having a boat longer than 12 feet in your front yard. | 不能把12英尺以上的船只放在院子里 |
[19:44] | yeah,especially when the boat is filled with water and morons. | 特别是船里都是水和笨蛋的时候 |
[19:46] | come on,man. | 胡说 |
[19:47] | that ain’t no law. | 没这条法律 |
[19:48] | oh,yeah,it is. | 不 就是有 |
[19:49] | and the fines are double when the morons are on parole. | 笨蛋在假释期的话 罚款还要加倍 |
[19:52] | so,unless you answer the questions, | 所以 除非你回答我的问题 |
[19:54] | we’re gonna tow this boat and everybody in it away. | 我们就连人带船一起拖走 |
[20:01] | puppet moved,eh? | 木偶搬走了 |
[20:03] | he’s not gonna talk to you. | 他不会跟你们说话的 |
[20:04] | how about an address? | 说个地址怎么样 |
[20:05] | how about 217 north alva street. | 北阿尔瓦街217号 |
[20:07] | write it down this time. | 这次把它写下来 |
[20:08] | i already told that other cop. | 我已经告诉别的警察了 |
[20:10] | – what other cop? – i don’t remember names, | – 什么别的警察 – 我不记得名字了 |
[20:23] | chief. | 局长 |
[20:24] | sanchez’s bike. | sanchez的摩托车 |
[20:55] | detective sanchez! | sanchez警探 |
[20:56] | put that lamp down! | 把灯放下 |
[20:59] | puppet and i were just talking,don’t worry,chief. | 队长 别紧张 木偶和我正在交流 |
[21:01] | right,puppet? | 是吗 木偶 |
[21:02] | talking,huh? | 谈话 是吗? |
[21:03] | where is he? | 他在哪里? |
[21:05] | down here. | 在这儿 |
[21:08] | we’ll take care of mr.puppet from here. | 木偶先生交给我们了 |
[21:10] | keep him away from me. | 别让他靠近我 |
[21:11] | put your hands up! | 把手举起来 |
[21:12] | hands up! | 把手举起来 |
[21:14] | hear that,puppet? | 听到了吗 木偶? |
[21:15] | you’re going down. | 你完了 |
[21:17] | and you’re going downtown … my office,one hour. | 一个小时以内 你到我办公室来 |
[21:27] | you will head up a new division of elite detectives “ | 你将领导一个由精英警探组成的新部门 |
[21:29] | who will be responsible for the highest-profile cases “in los angeles. | 你们来处理洛杉矶的最重要的案子 |
[21:32] | “it is my expectation that such a squad,”under the right leadership,” | 我希望这个部门 在英明的领导下 |
[21:36] | will be able to eliminate the recent string of scandals resulting from l.a.p.d.misconduct. | 能抵消因为洛杉矶警署的失职 引发的一系列丑闻 |
[21:45] | ” that’s the letter chief pope sent to me when he offered me so,i am here to ensure the job. | 这是我上任时 pope局长给我的信 |
[21:49] | that important cases are not undermined by police misconduct. | 我的职责就是防止警察失职 而对重案造成影响 |
[21:54] | do you have any idea what would happen if chief pope found out about this? | 你知道pope局长知道后 有什么后果吗? |
[21:58] | don’t tell him. | 别告诉他 |
[21:59] | did you threaten and coerce elena’s cousin,miguel garza? | 你是否恐吓逼供过elena的表哥 |
[22:03] | who? | 谁? |
[22:05] | did you use excessive force on him?what about puppet? | 那对木偶呢 是否滥用武力过? |
[22:08] | did he say i used excessive force on him? | 他这么说吗? |
[22:10] | detective sanchez,just because your methods of intimidation are effective, | sanchez警探 即使你的方法行之有效 |
[22:15] | that does not make them legal. | 也不代表胁迫就是合法的 |
[22:16] | you never complained about it before. | 你以前可没这么说过 |
[22:20] | if i find that you violated puppet’s civil rights … | 如果我发现你侵犯了木偶的公民权 |
[22:22] | he killed my little brother. | 他杀了我的弟弟 |
[22:25] | can you prove that? | 你有证据吗? |
[22:27] | did he confess to you? | 他承认了吗? |
[22:28] | puppet’s a gangster. | 木偶可是黑社会的 |
[22:28] | did he confess to you? | 他跟你认罪了? |
[22:30] | he’s got a record! | 他有前科的! |
[22:31] | he’s elena’s ex,so he’s got a motive! | 他是elena的前男友 所以他有动机! |
[22:33] | his car matches the description of the one the witness identified to me, | 他的车跟目击者描述的相吻合 |
[22:36] | but which elena lied to you about! | 这正是elena跟你撒谎的地方! |
[22:38] | she told me that the car was blue! | 她跟我说车是蓝色的! |
[22:40] | but you never knew that,because you kicked me out of the building! | 但你不会知道这个的 因为你把我赶了出来! |
[22:43] | i asked you to leave the building because your presence could give a defense attorney grounds | 我让你出去是因为 你会给辩护律师理由 |
[22:47] | to throw out all the evidence that we’ve discovered. | 排除我们所有的证据 |
[22:50] | you would not have any evidence if it wasn’t for me. | 如果没有我 你们什么证据都找不到 |
[22:53] | i found puppet. | 是我找到的木偶 |
[22:54] | you didn’t find puppet on your own. | 你又不是自己找到的木偶 |
[22:55] | someone here tipped you off. | 有人给你提供线索了 |
[22:57] | i don’t suppose you’d like to tell me who. | 我不指望你告诉我是谁 |
[22:59] | i can’t remember. | 我忘了 |
[23:01] | we could have oscar’s murder in custody right now, | 本来现在我们就可以关押 杀害oscar的凶手 |
[23:04] | but your actions could make it impossible to prosecute him! | 但因为你的所作所为 我们无法起诉他! |
[23:07] | do you want puppet to get away just because you attacked him? | 你希望因为你打了木偶 而让他逍遥法外吗? |
[23:11] | julio,please! | julio 拜托! |
[23:13] | you have got to let me do my job! | 让我来管这个案子吧! |
[23:14] | please! | 拜托了! |
[23:19] | i already recommended once that you see a counselor,but now i’m ordering you to. | 早建议你去见律师 我现在要命令你去了 |
[23:26] | okay,just one more thing. | 好吧 还有件事 |
[23:28] | do you still have that picture of elena on your cellphone? | 你手机上那张elena的照片还有吗? |
[23:30] | i’d like to borrow it,please. | 借我一下 |
[23:34] | i want to see how puppet reacts to it. | 我想看木偶对她有什么反应 |
[23:42] | go home. | 回家吧 |
[23:43] | and stay home. | 好好在家歇着 |
[23:47] | uh,excuse me. | 等下 |
[23:48] | this way,please,julio. | 这边走 julio |
[24:25] | julio,let me call you back in about 10 minutes. | julio 10分钟后我给你回电话 |
[24:28] | how about we talk later,lieutenant. | 呆会谈谈吧 副队长 |
[24:38] | i didn’t shoot that cop’s brother, | 我没杀那个警察的弟弟 |
[24:39] | and i ain’t in a gang don’t answer no more. | 我不是黑社会的 其他的无可奉告了 |
[24:42] | puppet,pleasequestions i haven’t asked yet. | 木偶 拜托 别不问自答 |
[24:44] | it just confuses me. | 让我脑子都大了 |
[24:46] | have a seat. | 坐吧 |
[24:51] | do you recognize this girl? | 你认识这个女孩吗? |
[24:54] | no. | 不认识 |
[24:55] | see,now,i just find that annoying. | 看吧 我就觉得烦人 |
[24:57] | first,you answer questions and when i do ask something,i haven’t asked,you lie. | 首先你不问自答 现在我问了吧 你又跟我撒谎 |
[25:00] | if you know i know,then why are you asking? | 如果你知道我认识她 你还问我干嘛? |
[25:03] | why did you and elena break up? | 你跟elena为什么分手? |
[25:05] | ’cause she’s a stupid bitch. | 因为她是个笨婊子 |
[25:08] | she’s very pretty. | 她挺漂亮啊 |
[25:09] | a girl like that going out with another guy … | 那样的女孩跟另一个男孩出去… |
[25:12] | don’t tell me you weren’t just the tiniest bit jealous. | 别跟我说你一点都不嫉妒 |
[25:15] | jealous of that bitch? | 嫉妒那个婊子? |
[25:17] | she wishes. | 她倒想呢 |
[25:18] | you’d only just broke up with her,and already she was dating someone else. | 你刚跟她分手 她就跟别人约会了 |
[25:22] | did she date while you were in prison? | 你坐牢的时候她也跟别人约会吗? |
[25:24] | dating? | 跟别人约会? |
[25:24] | elena was always dating someone. | elena一直都在跟人约会 |
[25:26] | that girl love to get dated. | 她可喜欢跟人约会了 |
[25:27] | oh,so,she cheated on you,huh,puppet? | 哦 那就是说她背叛你了 对吧 木偶? |
[25:30] | look,i’m the one who dumped elena,’cause she’s a pain in my ass,that’s it. | 是我甩了elena的 个狗娘养的臭婊子 |
[25:35] | then a couple weeks ago,a punk-ass kid comes around. | 几周后 一个朋克小子来找我 |
[25:37] | he’s all like,”stay away from elena,man,” | 说什么 “离我的elena远点 小子” |
[25:39] | when all i did was pass by her and laugh at her. | 我连正眼都不瞅她一下 |
[25:41] | sit down. | 坐下 |
[25:44] | sit down! | 坐下! |
[25:49] | you’re talking about oscar sanchez,hmm? | 你说的是 oscar sanchez? |
[25:52] | oscar confronted you? | oscar去找你了? |
[25:53] | he gets up all in my face i should have beat his ass.for no reason. | 他非常嚣张 我该好好揍他的 |
[25:56] | why didn’t you? | 为什么不呢? |
[25:57] | why? | 为什么? |
[25:58] | ’cause his brother. | 因为他哥哥 |
[26:00] | i don’t need that kind of trouble. | 我可不想惹那种麻烦 |
[26:00] | i’m on parole. | 我还在假释期呢 |
[26:01] | you know that julio sanchez is a detective? | 你知道julio sanchez是个警探? |
[26:04] | everyone knows julio’s a d… | 所有人都知道julio是个警… |
[26:05] | did he ever arrest anyone that you cared about … | 他有没有逮捕过你关心的人… |
[26:07] | a family member or a friend? | 家里人或者朋友什么的? |
[26:10] | i don’t know. | 不知道 |
[26:11] | maybe.why? | 也许吧 咋了? |
[26:13] | – what kind of a car do you own? – why? | – 你车什么样的? – 干啥? |
[26:15] | i thought you just said that you were on parole and didn’t need any trouble. | 我猜你刚说过你还在假释期 不想惹麻烦 |
[26:19] | i’ll ask you again … what car? | 再问你一次 … 你的车什么样的? |
[26:20] | what color? | 什么颜色的? |
[26:21] | honda civic. | 本田思域 |
[26:22] | blue … deep blue. | 蓝色… 深蓝色 |
[26:25] | you know,one of our witnesses reported that the shots | 知道吗 有个目击证人说 |
[26:29] | that killed oscar sanchez came from a blue car. | 射杀oscar sanchez的人 开的就是辆蓝色车 |
[26:33] | am i gonna find a .40-caliber handgun when i search your house? | 搜你房间 没准能搜出一把40口径的手枪? |
[26:37] | no,that’s bullshit. | 一派胡言 |
[26:39] | is there someone who can confirm your whereabouts last sunday afternoon? | 有人能证明你上周周日下午的行踪吗? |
[26:42] | your fellow east 13 gang members,maybe? | 没准你那个曼哈顿东区13号黑社会 的伙伴们可以? |
[26:45] | i already told you i ain’t in a gang. | 告诉过你了我不是黑社会的 |
[26:47] | i don’t care what that bitch elena told you. | 我不管那个婊子elena告诉你了什么 |
[26:48] | i didn’t kill nobody. | 我没杀人 |
[26:49] | your car matches the description. | 你的车符合目击证人的描述 |
[26:51] | you seem angry at oscar. | 你好像很生oscar的气 |
[26:53] | that’s what we bitches call motive. | 我们这种婊子就管它叫作动机 |
[26:56] | you know why people shoot people motive?in my neighborhood? | 动机? 你知道为什么 我们那地儿的人杀人吗? |
[27:00] | ’cause it’s tuesday,’cause it’s too hot,’cause you look at them funny. | 因为是周二 因为天气太热了 因为你笑他们 |
[27:06] | chief,i’m sorry to interrupt, | 队长 抱歉打断一下 |
[27:08] | but lieutenant flynn said someone showed up with some new evidence,and it’s urgent. | flynn副队长说有人带来了新证据 挺紧急的 |
[27:15] | no,wait,are we done here? | 等等 问完了? |
[27:16] | no,no,no,no. | 不 不 不 不 |
[27:18] | not by a long shot. | 早着呢 |
[27:26] | excuse me,chief. | 抱歉 队长 |
[27:27] | not now. | 不是现在 |
[27:28] | lieutenant. | 副队长 |
[27:30] | he’s waiting in your office. | 他在办公室里等着呢 |
[27:39] | are you chief johnson? | 你是johnson队长? |
[27:40] | oh,lord. | 哦 上帝啊 |
[27:42] | did detective sanchez ask you to come here? | 是sanchez探长让你来的吗? |
[27:44] | wait,wait,wait.don’t answer that. | 等等 等等 先别回答 |
[27:46] | brenda,have you met agent mara? | brenda 见过mara探员了吧? |
[27:50] | agent mara? | mara探员? |
[27:51] | agent mara. | mara探员 |
[27:52] | atf. | 美国酒精 烟草与火器管理局 |
[27:53] | i asked around,and agent mara thinks he may have found your gun. | 我问了下 mara探员可能找到你那把抢了 |
[27:56] | i’m living undercover in east l.a. | 我在洛杉矶东部当卧底 |
[27:58] | we’re in the middle of a two-year investigation. | 我们正在进行一项为期两年的调查 |
[28:00] | i’m buying guns off the street | 我在街上买枪支 |
[28:01] | and tracking where they’re if anybody finds out i’m atf,coming from. | 然后查到货源 如果让人发现 我是火器管理局的 |
[28:04] | the whole thing’s blown. | 那就全盘皆输了 |
[28:05] | no,that’s cool. | 挺酷的 |
[28:05] | just tell her what you told me. | 告诉她你跟我说的 |
[28:07] | all right,after agent howard told me what happened, | 好的 howard探员告诉我发生的事情后 |
[28:09] | i put the word on the street i was looking for a .40. | 我发出话说要找一把40口径的手枪 |
[28:11] | right away,this latino dude sets up a meeting,just,like,itching to sell me one. | 这个拉丁小子马上就要跟我见面 好像急着要卖我一个似的 |
[28:16] | so i make him this real lowball offer,and he jumps at it. | 我出了个低价试探下 他立马卖了 |
[28:19] | then he tells me to be extra careful who i sell the weapon to. | 然后他告诉我要小心我的买家 |
[28:22] | it’s like he might as well have just etched “dirty gun” on the handle. | 好像他在手柄上刻了”赃枪”一样 |
[28:25] | can i see it? | 能让我看看吗? |
[28:26] | i already dropped it off with an l.a.p.d.weapons analyst. | 我已经放在警署武器分析所那里了 |
[28:29] | he’s looking it over now. | 他现在正在检查呢 |
[28:30] | but i’m telling you,that’s gonna be your gun. | 但我保证 就是这枪 |
[28:32] | does this seller have a name? | 知道卖你枪的人的名字吗? |
[28:34] | ask for names,they know you’re a cop. | 问名字 他们就知道你是警察了 |
[28:36] | he was,like,a weird-looking guy. | 他长得挺怪的 |
[28:39] | like a puppet?like a what? | – 像个木偶似的? – 像什么? |
[28:40] | uh,would you mind following me just for a moment? | 你跟我过来一下好吗? |
[28:43] | – yeah. – thank you. | – 好的 – 谢谢 |
[28:49] | your gun seller … was he in a gang? | 卖你枪的人… 是黑社会的吗? |
[28:51] | he had a lot of ink. | 身上有好多纹身 |
[28:52] | i didn’t really get a good look at it,during the deal and all. | 交易时没仔细看 |
[28:54] | but he did say he was on parole, | 但他说过他是在假释期 |
[28:56] | which i think was,like,supposed to impress me or scare me. | 估计是为了吓唬吓唬我 |
[28:58] | this way. | 这边 |
[28:59] | lieutenant tao,would you join us for a moment,please? | 陶副队长 过来一下好吗? |
[29:02] | right in here. | 在这 |
[29:04] | to the left. | 左边 |
[29:10] | is this the guy who sold you the gun? | 是这个人卖你枪的吗? |
[29:13] | mara: i can’t tell. | 说不好 |
[29:15] | buzz,could you please go knock on the door? | buzz 敲下门好吗? |
[29:16] | yes,ma’am. | 好的 长官 |
[29:21] | lieutenant tao,please head over to firearms analysis | 陶副队长 请去武器分析所 |
[29:24] | and stay there until we get complete results on the weapon they’re testing for us. | 在那等到结果完全出来后再回来 |
[29:28] | oh,that … that could take till tomorrow morning. | 哦… 那可就要到明天早上了 |
[29:30] | yes,it could. | 是的 |
[29:34] | no,that ain’t him. | 不 不是他 |
[29:37] | are you sure? | 你确定么? |
[29:40] | but you’re right.he does yeah.kind of look like a puppet. | 不过 说的没错 长得很像木偶嘛 |
[29:47] | so,i had corrections compartment compile a list we answer to a higher authority. | 我让劳改所把近三个月来 |
[29:51] | of all the guys who got out on parole in l.a. | 洛杉矶所有假释人员的名单 |
[29:53] | in the last three months. | 汇总出来了 |
[29:54] | agent mara’s been going over the photos. | mara探员在这些照片中 |
[29:56] | he recognized this guy. | 认出了这个人 |
[29:57] | juan guzman,a.k.a. | |
[29:59] | “gooz. | 绰号 gooz |
[30:00] | ” any connection to detective sanchez? | 与sanchez警探有何关系? |
[30:02] | uh,no,chief. | 没有 队长 |
[30:03] | he was actually arrested by a deputy sheriff. | 实际上他是被一名地方警长逮捕的 |
[30:05] | he just got out a month ago after serving eight years. | 一个月前 刚服完八年刑期释放 |
[30:07] | eight years for what? | 为什么被判八年? |
[30:08] | drive-by shooting. | 驾车射击 |
[30:10] | commander,pick him up. | 队长 把他带过来 |
[30:11] | i’m going with you. | 我和你一起去 |
[30:12] | wait,wait,whoa,whoa,whoa. | 等一下 |
[30:13] | hey,we promised agent mara we’d protect his cover. | 我们答应过mara探员 不让他暴露的 |
[30:15] | you can’t go pick up this gooz for selling him that gun. | 我们不能因为他买了那枪 就把他抓过来 |
[30:20] | i’ll call his parole officer. | 我会给他的假释官打电话 |
[30:21] | we can conduct a random parole search anytime. | 在假释期 我们可以随时抽查他 |
[30:24] | what if he doesn’t find anything? | 万一从他身上 什么也没查出来呢? |
[30:27] | look at this guy. | 看他那样 |
[30:28] | we’ll find something. | 肯定能查出点什么 |
[30:36] | my son hasn’t done mrs.guzman,we have every right anything wrong! | 我儿子什么坏事都没干! |
[30:39] | to ask him questions. | guzman夫人 我们只是问点问题 |
[30:42] | but you can’t take juan away from me! | 你不能把juan这样带走! |
[30:44] | listen,your son’s gonna be here for a while, | 你儿子要在这呆一会 |
[30:45] | so take your other boy downstairs and get a bite to eat. | 所以 你带上你另一个儿子 下楼吃点东西去吧 |
[30:48] | i promise we’ll be in contact with you. | 我们会跟你联系的 |
[30:50] | no. | 不 |
[30:51] | no,i will not leave him here. | 我不会离开这的 |
[30:52] | oh,let her wait if she wants to. | 她要是想等就让她等着吧 |
[30:53] | she’s probably used to it. | 估计她也习惯了 |
[30:55] | all right,suit yourself. | 好吧 你随便吧 |
[30:56] | have a seat. | 坐那吧 |
[30:58] | dale. | |
[30:59] | si脡ntate. 坐下 | |
[31:05] | hey,chief,guess what gooz keeps in his sock drawer … a box of . | 队长 猜猜gooz在衣橱里藏了什么 |
[31:09] | 40-caliber ammunition. | 一盒点40口径的子弹 |
[31:10] | same casings as we got at the crime scene. | 与在犯罪现场发现的一样 |
[31:13] | told you we’d find something. | 早说我们能查到点什么 |
[31:14] | he’s in interview 1. | 他在一号审讯室 |
[31:15] | and i just thought you might like to know that gooz’s mom owns a blue chevy impala. | 给你说个你想听的 gooz他妈妈 有一辆蓝色的雪佛兰羚羊 |
[31:19] | thank you. | 谢谢 |
[31:20] | okay,sergeant gabriel,please pick up elena. | 好的 gabriel警佐 请把elena带来 |
[31:22] | let’s see if she’s ready to give us a more truthful i.d. | 看看她这次能不能 诚实地指认 |
[31:24] | and bring her up the back way,please. | 另外 带她从后门进来 |
[31:26] | you got it,chief. | 好的 队长 |
[31:27] | keep me posted. | 随时向我报告 |
[31:28] | absolutely. | 没问题 |
[31:29] | the gun agent mara brought in … we confirmed it as the weapon that killed oscar. | 我们已经证实 mara探员带来的枪 正是杀死oscar的那一支 |
[31:34] | good. | 很好 |
[31:35] | chief,i was just trying to show julio we were making progress. | 队长 我当时只是想让julio 知道我们的进展 |
[31:41] | i know i didn’t do it by the book. | 我知道我没有照章办事 |
[31:44] | but the book doesn’t cover this. | 但规章制度没写着这种情况 |
[31:47] | and i’m his friend. | 我是他的朋友 |
[31:49] | and what do you suppose julio is to me,lieutenant? | 副队长 那你觉得julio对我来说 算什么人呢? |
[31:51] | an employee? | 仅仅是一个下属么? |
[31:53] | did you ever,for a moment,consider that i might be trying to keep detective sanchez | 你究竟有没有想过 我是为了不让sanchez警探 |
[31:56] | from doing irreparable damage to his career? | 对他今后的生涯造成不可挽回的后果? |
[32:01] | you are aware,are you not,that our friend has a temper? | 你们难道没看出 我们的朋友容易上火吗? |
[32:03] | i am. | 我看出来了 |
[32:06] | i’m just trying to find a way i’m sorry,chief. | 队长 抱歉 我只是想找个方法 |
[32:08] | to help him. | 帮帮他 |
[32:11] | and i just don’t know what to do. | 我真不知道该做些什么 |
[32:14] | your job,lieutenant. | 做好你的工作 副队长 |
[32:17] | it’s what julio needs from all of us right now. | 此时此刻 这是对julio最大的帮助 |
[32:20] | now,the guy who has the gun | 现在 持这刚刚被确认为凶器的家伙 |
[32:22] | you just confirmed as the murder weapon is sitting in interview room 1. | 正在一号审讯室 |
[32:25] | i think detective sanchez would like to be present for this interview. | sanchez警探应该想要旁观这审讯 |
[32:28] | i’ll be ready in about 20 minutes. | 我20分钟可以准备好 |
[32:30] | thank you,chief. | 谢谢你 队长 |
[32:39] | now,why would you have a box of ammunition,mr.guzman? | guzman先生 为什么你持有一盒子弹? |
[32:42] | that ain’t mine. | 这不是我的 |
[32:43] | i ain’t never seen it before. | 从来没见过 |
[32:46] | you understand this is a pretty serious violation of your parole. | 你可要明白 这是严重违反假释条例的 |
[32:49] | so? | 那又怎样? |
[32:50] | i’m guessing that you’re looking at at least another year in prison. | 我估计 你至少会被追加一年刑期 |
[32:54] | look,i already did eight years. | 听着 我已经蹲了八年了 |
[32:56] | i can do another one standing on my head. | 再加一年又如何? |
[32:59] | well,maybe you don’t have to. | 也许你不必再加一年 |
[33:00] | if you cooperate with me today and answer some of my questions, | 要是你今天能合作点 回答我几个问题 |
[33:04] | maybe we can work something out. | 说不定 我们还有的商量 |
[33:06] | okay,lady. | 好的 美女 |
[33:07] | shoot. | 有话就说 |
[33:09] | you ask me a question,and i’ll cooperate. | 你问啥我说啥 |
[33:13] | where’s the gun that goes with this ammunition? | 使用这些子弹的枪在哪? |
[33:17] | well,since i ain’t never seen that box of bullets before, | 既然我从来没见过这盒子弹 |
[33:20] | i guess that means i don’t know nothing about no gun. | 那就意味着 我也不知道什么枪的事 |
[33:24] | is that all? | 就这些么? |
[33:26] | can we work something out now? | 我们还有的商量吗? |
[33:32] | you recognize this young man? | 你认识这个年轻人么? |
[33:37] | nope. | 不认识 |
[33:38] | chief,sergeant gabriel’shere with the witness. | 队长 gabriel警佐带来证人了 |
[33:43] | you’ll have to excuse me for a moment. | 原谅我离开一会 |
[33:46] | take your time. | 别着急慢慢来 |
[33:55] | elena. | |
[33:57] | thank you so much for coming back in. | 感谢你又来了 |
[33:59] | he didn’t give me much of a choice. | 他也没给我别的选择 |
[34:01] | we all know that the last time you were here,you didn’t exactly tell us the truth. | 我们都知道上次你没全说真话 |
[34:06] | that’s all right. | 没关系 |
[34:07] | don’t worry.i understand. | 别担心 我理解你 |
[34:08] | you didn’t want to make yourself the next target. | 你害怕自己成为下一个目标 |
[34:10] | but the only way that we can keep you safe | 但唯一确保你安全的方法 |
[34:13] | is if we find the man who shot oscar and get him off the streets. | 就是抓住杀害oscar的凶手 把他扔进大牢 |
[34:18] | now,i’m gonna show you someone in a minute, | 现在 我让你看一个人 |
[34:20] | but i don’t want you to worry, | 但你不用担心 |
[34:21] | because he can’t see you and he’s in a locked room. | 因为他被关起来了 不会看见你的 |
[34:25] | but the only way to keep him there is if you tell us the truth. | 除非你说真话 否则他还会出来的 |
[34:28] | okay? | 好吗? |
[34:31] | okay. | 好的 |
[34:37] | – no,i don’t know him. – take your time. | – 不 我不认识他 – 别着急 |
[34:39] | i want you to be sure. | 确定了再说 |
[34:41] | i’m sure. | 我很确定 |
[34:41] | i don’t remember that guy. | 我记得不是这个人 |
[34:42] | – he looks scary,but i’ve never seen … – look again,elena! | – 看着挺可怕的 但我从来没见过… – 你再看看 elena! |
[34:44] | i’m telling you,that’s not him. | 我说了 不是他 |
[34:46] | you look again! | 你再看看! |
[34:47] | all right,that’s okay.that’s okay. | 行了行了 |
[34:50] | you can go now,elena. | 你可以走了 elena |
[34:51] | thank you so much for your help. | 谢谢你的帮助 |
[34:53] | chief,this girl lied to you she said the killer was black,before. | 队长 这孩子之前对你说的 凶手是黑人 是骗你的 |
[34:55] | and he wasn’t. | 他不是黑人 |
[34:57] | she said she did not see the car,and she did. | 她还说她没看到车 其实她看到了 |
[35:00] | and she says she doesn’t recognize this guy,but she does! | 现在她又说不认识这个人 其实她认出来了! |
[35:02] | okay,that is enough,detective! | 够了 警探! |
[35:11] | holy … you just got me killed! | 我靠… 我这下死定了! |
[35:13] | you said he wouldn’t see me,but he just saw me! | 你说了不会让他看见我的 可他刚刚就看到我了! |
[35:14] | now i’m dead! | 现在我死定了! |
[35:15] | calm down!calm down! | 冷静! 冷静! |
[35:16] | he’s behind closed doors in a locked room. | 他现在被关在审讯室里 |
[35:18] | no,he’s not! | 不 没有! |
[35:19] | he’s right there,and he just saw me! | 他就在那 他刚刚看到我了! |
[35:21] | he’s sitting right there! | 他就在那坐着! |
[35:44] | okay,mirandized the kid,but maybe we don’t need a confession. | 好了 告诉过那孩子他的权利了 也许我们不用他坦白了 |
[35:48] | we have the i.d.from the girl. | 那个女孩已经指认他了 |
[35:50] | no,elena’s described the killer so many different ways. | 不行 elena说过许多版本的证词了 |
[35:53] | a prosecutor would have trouble putting her on the stand. | 让她作证时 检举人会有麻烦的 |
[35:54] | and i wouldn’t count on elena repeating anything she said to us in the courtroom. | 也不能保证到了法庭 她是不是还会那么说 |
[35:58] | chief,let me question the kid. | 队长 让我审问那小子吧 |
[36:00] | i know how to make him talk. | 我知道怎么让他招供 |
[36:01] | that’s not necessary,detective. | 不必了 警探 |
[36:06] | excuse me. | 失陪了 |
[36:15] | hello,tony. | 你好 tony |
[36:16] | i’m sorry to keep you waiting. | 抱歉让你久等了 |
[36:20] | you don’t have nothing on me. | 你什么证据也没有 |
[36:21] | i know.i know. | 我知道 我知道 |
[36:22] | our witness got it wrong. | 目击者搞错了 |
[36:23] | she must have seen you standing behind your brother,juan,when he shot the victim. | 当你哥哥juan射杀受害者时 她一定是看到你站在他身后 |
[36:28] | anyway,we all know that you’re much too little. | 无论怎样 我们都知道你太小 |
[36:31] | and juan’s already confessed. | 而juan已经供认不讳 |
[36:34] | but look,this is really serious,tony, | 但是听着 这个很严重 tony |
[36:37] | because if you knew that your brother was going to shoot oscar sanchez | 因为如果你在你哥哥扣下扳机之前 |
[36:41] | before he pulled the trigger, | 你就知道他打算射杀oscar sanchez |
[36:42] | that makes you an accomplice. | 那么你就是共犯 |
[36:44] | you didn’t know the young man oscar who? | oscar什么? |
[36:47] | your brother murdered? | 你不认识你哥哥杀死的年轻人? |
[36:49] | juan never told me he murdered anyone. | juan从没告诉过我他杀过人 |
[36:51] | yes,he did. | 不 他说过 |
[36:52] | when the witness identified you by mistake,juan told us the whole truth. | 目击者错认你的时候 juan就告诉了我们全部真相 |
[36:55] | in fact,he’s on his way to the courtroom right now to get arraigned. | 事实上 他正在去法庭等候传讯的路上 |
[36:58] | my brother didn’t shoot nobody. | 我哥哥没有杀人 |
[37:01] | juan was just driving the car around while we were looking for an east 18. | juan只是和我驾车去寻找东18区的人 |
[37:04] | one of them snitched on my brother in prison. | 他们中有人坐牢的时候出卖了我哥哥 |
[37:06] | okay,okay. | 好吧 好吧 |
[37:07] | who is this guy from the east 18? | 那个来自东18区的人是谁? |
[37:09] | what was his name? | 他叫什么? |
[37:10] | hell,we didn’t know that. | 妈的 我们不知道 |
[37:12] | we were looking for any east 18. | 我们找东18区的任何人 |
[37:13] | those chicken-shit punks must have been hiding we drove around all day,or something. | 那些见鬼的朋克党一定是藏起来了 我们开车找了一天 |
[37:16] | and nothing. | 没找着 |
[37:19] | and what were you gonna do if you found an east 18? | 如果你找到 你打算怎样? |
[37:22] | gonna mess him up real bad. | 要狠狠地修理他 |
[37:24] | but you didn’t find one. | 可是你没找到 |
[37:26] | look,look,tony,this story’s really unbelievable. | 听着 tony 这个故事相当不可信 |
[37:30] | has already told … and juan okay. | – 而且juan已经说了… – 好吧 |
[37:32] | look. | 听着 |
[37:34] | here’s exactly what happened. | 是这么回事 |
[37:36] | we saw this smoking-hot chick walking along with some guy. | 我们看到那个抽烟的性感小妞 和某人走在一起 |
[37:40] | and it was kind of east 18 territory,and he was wearing this white-and-green baseball hat, | 那是东18区的领域 他戴着一顶白绿相间的棒球帽 |
[37:44] | do east 18s usually wear white-and-green hats? | 东18区人常常戴白绿相间的棒球帽吗? |
[37:47] | no,they wear lots of orange. | 不 他们都穿戴橙色 |
[37:50] | but lots of times,they’ll write an 18 under the bill of their hats. | 但他们一般都在帽檐下写个18 |
[37:53] | that’s weak,you know,hiding their signs. | 那很弱 把标志藏起来 |
[37:56] | so,you thought this guy you saw might have written 18 on the bill of his hat. | 你觉得你看到的这个人 可能也在帽檐下写了18? |
[38:00] | so,my brother stops the car yeah. | 是的 所以我哥哥停了车 |
[38:03] | and gives me his gun and says,”go hit him up. | 把他的枪给了我 说 “去盘问他” |
[38:06] | ” that means,”what neighborhood “hit him up”? | “盘问他”? 意思是说 |
[38:09] | are you from? | “你来自哪个街区”吗? |
[38:11] | ” yeah,but suddenly,this guy steps to me like he’s trying to show off for his girl and just,like,laughs. | 对 但是那人突然走向我 像是想向他女友卖弄似的 笑 |
[38:14] | so,i walk up to him. | 所以我走过去 |
[38:16] | i hit him up again. | 我又问了他一次 |
[38:18] | “hey,fool,where you from? | 喂 呆瓜 你从哪儿来的? |
[38:19] | ” and he’s like,”i’m not from anywhere. | 他表现出”我哪儿也不是”的样子 |
[38:21] | ” but i seen the hat,and i knew he was rolling in the wrong street. | 但我看到那顶帽子 我知道他不该出现在这街上 |
[38:24] | so,i say,”i’m not playing,man. | 所以我说 “我不是开玩笑 伙计” |
[38:25] | where you from? | 你从哪儿来? |
[38:26] | let me see that hat. | 让我看看那帽子 |
[38:27] | show me that hat. | 把那个帽子给我看 |
[38:30] | ” he just laughs and tells me to go home to my mom. | 他就大笑叫我回家找我妈去 |
[38:35] | so,what did you say? | 于是 你说了什么? |
[38:36] | nothing. | 什么也没说 |
[38:40] | i shot him. | 我射杀了他 |
[38:50] | so,just to be clear,you shot oscar sanchez because he wouldn’t show you his hat? | 说白了 就是说你杀了oscar sanchez 因为他不肯给你看他的帽子? |
[38:55] | hey,i asked him,like,three times for him to show me that hat. | 喂 我问了他大概三次 让他给我看那顶帽子 |
[38:58] | and he just laughs? | 但他就知道笑 |
[39:00] | you think i’m gonna take that crap with my brother watching me from the car? | 我哥哥当时正从车里看着我 你觉得我能接受这样的羞辱吗? |
[39:04] | man. | 伙计 |
[39:09] | well,here it is,tony … oscar sanchez’s hat … the one you murdered him to see. | tony 这是oscar sanchez的帽子 那顶你为了看一看而杀了他的帽子 |
[39:14] | look at it. | 你看吧 |
[39:16] | look at it! | 给我看着! |
[39:19] | no markings. | 没有标记 |
[39:20] | no numbers. | 没有数字 |
[39:21] | no orange. | 没有橙色 |
[39:23] | just blood. | 只有血 |
[39:28] | i guess he should have showed it to me,huh? | 我猜他该拿给我看 是吧? |
[39:31] | how old are you,tony? | 你几岁了 tony? |
[39:34] | 14. | 14岁 |
[39:37] | i’m gonna be 15 next month. | 我下个月满15岁 |
[39:39] | well. | 好吧 |
[39:41] | since you want to be an adult so badly,maybe we ought to try you as one. | 既然你如此迫切想要长大成人 也许我们该把你当成人对待 |
[39:49] | oh,and by the way,since your brother was driving the car, | 顺便说 因为你哥哥当时开车 |
[39:52] | helping you hunt for a victim,under the law,he’s every bit as guilty as you are. | 帮你搜寻受害者 根据法律 他和你一样有罪 |
[39:59] | no,look,look,that ain’t fair! | 不 听着 那不公平! |
[40:00] | okay?no,it isn’t. | – 好吗? – 是的 那不公平 |
[40:59] | it’s … it’s my fault. | 都是我的错 |
[41:02] | don’t say that. | 别那么说 |
[41:04] | no. | 不 |
[41:06] | it’s true. | 是真的 |
[41:08] | it’s my fault. | 都是我的错 |
[41:12] | julio,you … you almost saved your little brother’s life. | julio 你差点就拯救你弟弟的生命 |
[41:18] | what else could you have done? | 你做得够多了 |
[41:20] | oscar died,sir,’cause he was wearing this hat. | oscar死了 长官 就因为他戴着那顶帽子 |
[41:30] | how is that your fault? | 那怎么是你的错? |
[41:40] | i gave him this hat for his,uh. | 我给了他这顶帽子 作为他的… |
[41:43] | for his birthday last month. | 作为他的生日礼物 就在上个月 |
[41:44] | i gave him this hat! | 我给了他这顶帽子! |
[41:46] | i gave it to him! | 是我给他的! |
[41:47] | idid! | 是我! |
[41:50] | i’m sorry! | 对不起! |
[41:51] | i’m sorry! | 对不起! |
[41:55] | i’m sorry! | 对不起! |
[41:56] | sorry! | 对不起! |
[41:57] | i’m sorry! | 对不起! |
[42:04] | oscar! | |
[42:05] | oscar,i’m sorry! | oscar 对不起! |
[42:07] | i’m sorry,oscar! | 对不起 oscar! |
[42:10] | i’m sorry! | 对不起! |
[42:15] | it’s my fault! | 是我的错! |
[42:16] | it’s my fault! | 都是我的错! 禁止任何商业用途否则后果自负 |