时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:07] | Previously on “the closer”… | “罪案终结”前情回顾 |
[00:09] | Oscar! | |
[00:10] | I need you to send units to 1st and indiana. | 我需要你派急救队来印地安那一号 |
[00:12] | My brother’s been shot. | 我弟弟中枪了 |
[00:12] | We will find who did this. | 我们会找出来是谁干的 |
[00:15] | This is ricardo ramos fromthe times. | 这位是时报的Ricardo Ramos |
[00:17] | He’s gonna be trailing priority homicide’s investigation. | 他将跟踪报道重大凶案调查组 |
[00:21] | Nice to meet you, chief johnson. | 很高兴见到你 Johnson队长 |
[00:22] | I take orders from assistant chief will pope. | 我听从副局长Will Pope的命令 |
[00:24] | And 9 times out of 10, decisions he makes anticipate | 而他的决定十有八九 |
[00:27] | what’s going to be splashed across the front page of your paper. | 会成为你报道的首页 |
[00:30] | have you readthe timestoday? | 你看了今天的时报没? |
[00:31] | “90% of the time, priority homicide division is deployed to anticipate media coverage.” | 绝大多数情况 重大凶案组 根据媒体关注度来选择案件 |
[00:37] | Did you actually say this? | 你真的这么说了 |
[00:39] | Phd handles morewhitemurder victims than robbery/homicide,and that has nothing to do with me. | 我们比劫杀组处理更多白人案件 这与我无关 |
[00:44] | That’s how you assign cases. | 你就是这么分配案子的 |
[00:45] | Priority homicide has run its course. It’s over. I’m shutting it down. | 重大凶案调查组的使命完成了 我将取消这个小组 |
[00:53] | Deputy chief brenda leigh johnson, priority homicide — | Brenda Leigh Johnson队长 重大凶杀 |
[00:57] | Um,major crimes division. Shoot. Can we start over? | 不对 是重案组 靠 能再来一次么 |
[01:01] | i can’t.I’m not allowed to edit any of this, and once it’s started — | 不行 我不能编辑这个 一旦开始 |
[01:03] | just cut it,then. Just stop the tape. | 只是剪了它 停录 |
[01:05] | I can’t. Once i start recording, i can’t stop. | 不行 一旦开始录了 就不能停 |
[01:08] | All right,then, just get the bod please. | 好吧 那就去拍尸体 |
[01:11] | Uh,no,no,no. Let’s start over here. Thank you. | 别 别 别 让我们从这开始 谢谢 |
[01:15] | Watch out for the glass. | 小心碎玻璃 |
[01:18] | – And you need to stay there for a second. – Okay. | – 你得在那站一会 – 好的 |
[01:23] | Okay,lieutenant tao, what happened here? | 好 Tao副队 怎么回事 |
[01:26] | Well,i can’t look underneath him. | 看不到尸体下侧 |
[01:27] | But judging from the damage to the mirror and the size of the spatter | 不过从镜子的损坏和飞溅程度 |
[01:32] | And the way the blood has collected on the bed linen, | 还有床单上采集到血迹来看 |
[01:35] | i’m thinking,perhaps, a shotgun blast to the belly. | 可能是腹部受散弹枪枪击 |
[01:39] | Must have been in a lot of pain before he died. | 从他抓着床单的样子来看 |
[01:41] | Look at the way he was grabbing at the sheets. | 死前一定非常痛苦 |
[01:45] | Why arewealways waiting for the coroner’s investigator these days? | 为什么这些天法医官总要迟到 |
[01:50] | All right, since i can’t touch the body, maybe someone could tell me about this gentleman? | 好吧 既然不能动尸体 谁来为我介绍下这位先生 |
[01:54] | Like,his name, for example? | 名字啥的 诸如此类 |
[01:56] | Yeah,the neighbor who called in the shots-fired knew him as darren. | 就报告枪击案的邻居讲 他叫Darren |
[01:59] | Last name on the mailbox is melman. | 从邮箱来看 姓Melman |
[02:01] | Well,my vast experience as a detective tells me that his name is darren melman. | 哦 作为探员 经验告诉我 他叫Darren Melman |
[02:08] | I found these unpaid bills with melman’s name on it. | 我找到这些Melman的未付帐单 |
[02:11] | that doesn’t mean he’s our victim. | 这并不意味着他就是受害者 |
[02:12] | A neighbor said that melman was some kind of building contractor. | 有邻居说Melman是个什么建筑承包商 |
[02:15] | Isn’t he a little young to be a contractor? | 作为承包商他是不是太年轻了 |
[02:17] | Only have to be 18 in this state. | 本州只要18岁以上 |
[02:20] | All right,sergeant gabriel, i’d like a photograph. | 好吧 Gabriel 请拍照 |
[02:22] | Please run his name through the dmv. | 在车管部搜索他的名字 |
[02:23] | Also check through the state contractors licensing board. | 还有州府的承包商许可证记录 |
[02:26] | And let’s find out if he has a police record of any kind.Also — | 再看看有没有任何警方的记录 |
[02:29] | – next of kin. I’m on it,chief. – Thank you. | – 家属 我这就去 头 – 谢谢 |
[02:33] | Did mr. Melman have a roommate? | Melman先生有同屋么 |
[02:35] | Not according to his landlord. | 房东说没有 |
[02:37] | And what about a girlfriend? | 女友呢 |
[02:38] | Well,would you go out with anybody who kept a place like this? | 有谁会和一个家里一团糟的人去约会 |
[02:40] | I mean,i would say it was a robbery, but how would you know what was missing? | 照我看 这是宗抢劫案 但谁知道呢 |
[02:46] | Well,no one stole the computer. | 没人去偷电脑 |
[02:48] | We’ll take that with us. And dump the phones. | 把它拿回去 还有电话 |
[02:51] | I’m assuming that his cellphone’s still on his body, lieutenant tao? | 我估计手机还在他身上 你说呢 Tao副队长 |
[02:55] | Maybe. Chief,there’s velcro on his sleeve. Odd. | 也许吧 头 他的袖子上有单只尼龙扣 |
[03:01] | What is keeping that slowpoke coroner’s investigator? | 那个慢吞吞的法医官怎么还没到 |
[03:03] | Uh,my son’s sick. Waiting for my mom to sit with him. | 我儿子病了 在等我母亲去照顾他 |
[03:06] | Hate to leave you hanging. | 让您久等了 |
[03:08] | I’m so sorry. | 真抱歉 |
[03:11] | Poor thing. | 真可怜 |
[03:23] | Chief,this was taped to the wall. | 头 这是粘在墙上的 |
[03:26] | And the victim’s got a whole notebook with the same drawing. | 而受害人的笔记本上都是这个图 |
[03:28] | Double “e.” Is that some kind of gang symbol? | 双”E”图形 是哪种帮派标记么 |
[03:31] | No. | 不是 |
[03:33] | Well,maybe it’s a business logo. | 也许是某种企业商标 |
[03:35] | Or an old girlfriend’s initials. | 或者某个旧情人的缩写 |
[03:37] | Chief. | 头 |
[03:46] | Chief. | 头 |
[03:47] | Not much in the way of personal belongings, | 私人物品并不多 |
[03:49] | but we do have some roofing nails and some plumbing pipe. | 但有些屋顶钩和管件 |
[03:54] | That makes sense if he’s a contractor. | 看上去像个建筑承包商 |
[03:55] | Also three kinds of ammunition, including rifle bullets. | 还有三种弹药 包括来福枪子弹 |
[03:59] | What would he be hunting in the hollywood hills? | 他要在好莱坞山上打啥猎 |
[04:01] | Not much without rifles,but maybe someone stole his guns. | 没发现来福枪 也许被人偷了 |
[04:06] | Sir,um,i really need you to get the wallet and the cellphone off the victim,please. | 法医官 请你把受害人的钱包和手机给我 |
[04:11] | Chief,i think i see his cellphone — | 头 我看见他的手机里 |
[04:13] | whoa,whoa, wait,wait,wait! | 等等 等等 |
[04:15] | – What? – Okay. | – 怎么了 – 好了 |
[04:16] | The nonconcentric abrasions concern me. But… | 这些非同心圆的伤痕引人注意 不过 |
[04:20] | – Look at this. – What? | – 看看这个 – 是什么 |
[04:21] | This is not a bullet fragment. | 这不是子弹残片 |
[04:25] | See this oblong piece here? | 看看这碎片 |
[04:27] | This is shrapnel. | 是弹片 |
[04:30] | That says “bomb” — everybody out! | 是炸弹 大伙 扯 |
[04:32] | No,no,no,hang on! | 别 别 等等 |
[04:33] | Sergeant gabriel, call the bomb squad. | Gabriel警官 叫拆弹组 |
[04:35] | No,delay that order. | 不 等等 |
[04:36] | I want the computer, and i need the cellphone and the wallet. | 拿着电脑 还有钱包和手机 |
[04:38] | Then we call the bomb squad. | 然后再叫炸弹组 |
[04:39] | No way,chief. Everybody out now. | 不行 头 每个人都离开这 |
[04:41] | – Gabriel, you grab her! – No! | – Gabriel 拉住她 – 不 |
[04:43] | – Sorry,chief! – No! | – 抱歉 头 – 不 |
[04:45] | Detective, i am issuing a direct order! | 警官 听我的 |
[04:48] | Detective! Detective! And my purse! | 警官 警官 还有我的手提包 |
[04:53] | Put me down this instant! I mean it! | 立刻放我下来 立刻 |
[04:56] | You had better put me down! | 你最好放我下来 |
[04:58] | My purse! My purse! | 我的包 我的包 |
[05:07] | This is ridiculous. | 真荒谬 |
[05:08] | I’m conducting a murder investigation. | 我率队进行谋杀案调查 |
[05:10] | Y’all had no right to haul me out like a sack of potatoes! | 你们无权像扛麻袋一般把我扛出来 |
[05:12] | Chief,you get upset with us when we break the rules, | 头 我们循规蹈矩 你不爽 |
[05:15] | You get upset with us when we follow the rules. | 我们打破常规 你也不爽 |
[05:17] | If you want to beef us for pulling you out of a bomb scene,be my guest. | 如果你因为我们把你拖离炸弹现场 而要生气的话 请便 |
[05:22] | Commander, i want good news. | 队长 有好消息没 |
[05:24] | We’ve evacuated the building, | 我们对楼里的人做了疏散 |
[05:26] | And we’re clearing the block so the bomb squad can set up their forward post. | 并清空了本街区 这样拆弹组能架起封锁线 |
[05:29] | Okay,how soon do i get my crime scene back? | 好吧 要多久我才能回现场 |
[05:32] | Tao? | 陶副队长? |
[05:33] | 12 hours,give or take. | 12小时左右吧 |
[05:34] | You’re joking. | 你开玩笑吧 |
[05:35] | That’s standard protocol, chief. | 队长 那是正常流程 |
[05:37] | But the bomb already went off. It killed our victim. | 但炸弹已经爆了 还炸死了我们的受害人 |
[05:39] | There may be more bombs up in that building. | 也许那楼里有更多的炸弹 |
[05:41] | Anyways, it’s not really up to us, | 别管怎么说 并不是我们说了算 |
[05:43] | So i recommend that we let them do their jobs as safely as they can, all right? | 我的意见是 让他们尽可能 安全地工作 好么 |
[05:47] | Bomb squad already notified fbi and homeland security. | 拆弹组已经通知了FBI和国土安全部 |
[05:51] | This goes from bad to worse. | 情况更糟了 |
[05:53] | I need to see that body. | 我要看看那尸体 |
[05:54] | It is vitally important that i get that computer and that cellphone as soon as possible. | 我一定会尽快尽快拿到那电脑和手机 |
[05:59] | Good morning,lieutenant. How can i help you? | 早上好副队长 我能帮您么 |
[06:03] | – Here she comes. – Here who comes? | – 她来了 – 谁来了 |
[06:05] | Babs! Saint barbara. | |
[06:09] | Patron saint of all bomb techs. She’s named after her. | 有个拆弹拆弹达人 这个Babs以她命名 |
[06:12] | State-of-the-art in ugvs — unmanned ground vehicles. | 最先进的UGVS–无人驾驶陆上车 |
[06:20] | Ain’t she cool? | 够酷吧 |
[06:22] | Does she have a second gear, or is she the slowest robot on earth? | 她有第2个挡吗 不然她就是世上最慢的机器人 |
[06:25] | When you’re handling bombs, it’s not good to rush babs. | 在处理炸弹时 让她快可不好 |
[06:29] | Hey,provenza,that robot looks like you running. | Provenza 这机器人走好像你在逃跑 |
[06:32] | Oh,you’re so full of it, flynn. | Flynn 吹吧 |
[06:34] | You know that i don’t run. | 你知道的 我从不逃跑 南极洲洲长 samamas |
[06:53] | The Closer Season04 Episode10 | 罪案终结 |
[06:59] | Babs is almost at the front door. | Babs快到门口了 |
[07:02] | Oh,for heaven’s sakes! | 老天爷 |
[07:03] | Hey,chief, i have the victim’s rap sheet. | 嗨 头 拿到受害人的案底了 |
[07:05] | Darren melman,age 19, one juvenile arrest two years ago. | Darren Melman 19岁 两年前被捕过 |
[07:09] | Great,great. Where and when,please? | 好 几时 在哪 |
[07:11] | Oh,it doesn’t say — i’ll have to pull the report when we get back to parker center. | 上面没说 回去后我会把报告打出来 |
[07:14] | Okay,people, babs has entered the building. | 好了 伙计们 Babs进入大楼了 |
[07:35] | I’m climbing the stairs. | 我开始爬楼梯了 |
[07:37] | okay,babs, watch those stairs. | 好的 babs 小心台阶 |
[07:40] | I know how you are. | 我知道你行 |
[07:44] | Okay,here we go. | 好的 就到了 |
[07:51] | We want to move left into the apartment. | 我们要左移进入屋子 |
[07:57] | Turning. Turning. Turning. | 转 转 转 |
[08:00] | Right. Good. Yeah,left. | 右边 好的 左边 |
[08:08] | Very good. Okay,now pan right. | 很好 现在向右转 |
[08:11] | Panning. | 转 |
[08:12] | Yeah,there you go. Oh,no! | 对 就这里 哦 不! |
[08:16] | Oh,my… | 哦 我的神啊 |
[08:17] | What the hell is she doing in there? | 她究竟跑进去干嘛? |
[08:20] | Y’all can stop worrying now. | 你们现在不用紧张 |
[08:22] | I have the wallet. Now i just need to get the cellphone. | 我拿到了皮夹 现在我要去拿手机了 |
[08:28] | And don’t hurry on my account,babs. | 不用太急 babs |
[08:35] | pipe bomb. | 雷管 |
[08:41] | Help… Me. | 救… 救我 |
[08:44] | Get her out of there — now,now! | 把她弄出来 快点 快呀! |
[08:46] | Get chief johnson out of there now! | 把Johnson队长弄出来! |
[08:49] | Remove the chief now! | 把队长带出来! |
[08:55] | She could totally blow up. | 她会被炸死的 |
[09:00] | I could walk this,you know. | 我可以自己走 |
[09:15] | Do you have any idea how many — | 你知道你违反了多少… |
[09:18] | How many rules you broke? | 违反了多少条规章吗? |
[09:20] | I had to get my purse. | 我要去拿我的包 |
[09:22] | And look — i got the wallet. | 瞧 我还拿了他的钱包 |
[09:23] | That’ll give us something to do while we wait for the computer and cellphone. | 至少在拿到电脑和手机之前 我们还有事可做 |
[09:27] | You know,it’s just — it’s just i — | 这真是 真是… |
[09:28] | I would really hate to see you get blown up by a pipe bomb just as i — | 我不想看到你被跟雷管给炸飞了 因为我… |
[09:33] | I’ve gotten used to you. | 我习惯你了 |
[09:34] | Well,i so appreciate the sentiment. Oh,good — driver’s license. | 谢谢了 很好 这有驾照 |
[09:38] | Darren melman. That looks like our victim, so we’re on the right guy. | Darren Melman 看着就是我们的受害人 那我们就确定了死者身份 |
[09:42] | Detective daniels, here is a receipt from home supply central for $358. | Daniels探长 这有张日用中心 358美元的收据 |
[09:47] | It’s organized by upc codes, so i can find out exactly what he bought. | 这是编了码的 能找到他是在哪家买的 |
[09:51] | Wonderful. | 很好 |
[09:51] | What’s that? You’re kidding me. | 那是什么? 开我玩笑啊 |
[09:55] | Fire in the hole! Fire in the hole! Fire in the hole! | 实施爆破! 实施爆破! 实施爆破! |
[10:07] | Lieutenant, what just happened? | 副队 怎么回事? |
[10:09] | The explosives on melman were unstable, so they had to be bip’ed. | Melman身上的炸药很不稳定 所以他们给爆了 |
[10:13] | Wha– ? | 什么? |
[10:13] | B.i.p.– blown in place. | B I P 就地引爆 |
[10:16] | So,where’s my victim? | 那我的尸体呢? |
[10:18] | My guess is he’s probably all over the ceiling. | 我猜他都炸飞了吧 |
[10:22] | You blew him up? | 你把他炸飞了? |
[10:24] | What about the computer? | 那电脑呢? |
[10:26] | What about the cellphone? | 手机呢? |
[10:28] | What about babs? | 还有babs呢? |
[10:32] | Three boxes of 8-inch galvanized metal pipe,10 to a box. | 3盒8寸镀锌金属管 10支一盒 |
[10:37] | Check. | 有了 |
[10:38] | One drill. | 一把电钻 |
[10:40] | Five boxes of light-anywhere matches. | 5盒’随处点亮’火柴 |
[10:44] | Two 50-pound boxes of roofing nails. | 2盒50磅装的屋面钉子 |
[10:47] | Check. Check. Check. | 有了 有了 有了 |
[10:52] | This is stuff you’d need if you’re a building contractor. | 这都是建筑承包商需要的东西 |
[10:54] | But add some gunpowder, you got yourself a bomb factory. | 但加上一点火药 你就能开炸弹工厂 |
[10:58] | Wait — there’s one more item from the home supply central receipt, and here it comes. | 等等 收据上还有一样 |
[11:03] | Four propane tanks. | 4桶丙烷(煤气罐) |
[11:08] | Detective,no guns? | 警探 没有枪吗? |
[11:09] | This is everything you pulled from the receipt from his wallet, | 这是你从他钱包里找到的 小票上所有的东西 |
[11:12] | But it doesn’t cover the ammunition we found at his home. | 但并不包括从他家找到的弹药 |
[11:14] | And we still don’t know if he has guns to go with it. | 还不清楚他是否有配套的枪支 |
[11:16] | I didn’t see any propane tanks in darren melman’s apartment. | 在Darren Melman家 没找到煤气罐 |
[11:20] | Bet he has a storage unit. | 估计他另有储藏地 |
[11:21] | Or he already placed them somewhere and set them to go off. | 要么已经安装在哪 准备引爆了 |
[11:24] | So,did melman blow himself up or was he murdered? | 那 Melman是被自己炸死的 还是被谋杀的 |
[11:27] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[11:27] | He could have been killed by a co-conspirator, | 可能是被他的同伙干掉了 |
[11:29] | Which is why i wanted that computer so badly and his cellphone. | 所以我才那么想拿到 他的电脑和手机 |
[11:33] | Chief,melman’s contractor’s license was up-to-date — | 队长 Melman的承包商执照 还在有效期 |
[11:37] | No liens,no lawsuits, no complaints. | 无抵押 无诉讼 无投诉 |
[11:40] | But sergeant gabriel pulled the juvie arrest record for our human roman candle. | Gabriel警佐查到我们的 人肉炸弹被逮进过少管所 |
[11:45] | Good. | 好 |
[11:46] | Go ahead,sergeant. Tell her. | 警佐 说吧 告诉她 |
[11:51] | I,uh,pulled the file on the vandalism bust. | 呃 我在恶意破坏的分类里 找到这份文件 |
[11:54] | And apparently,mr. Melman broke into his high school, where he,uh… | 据显示 Melman先生 闯入了他的高中 |
[12:01] | Defecated on the principal’s desk. | 在校长的桌子上排泄… |
[12:06] | Which means he’s been dropping bombs his whole life. | 也就是说 他一生都在扔炸弹 |
[12:11] | I said “ew,” lieutenant. “ew.ew.” | 我说了 恶心 副队长 恶心 恶心 |
[12:14] | Uh,darren’s parents are in the middle of a three-week cruise on the mediterranean. | Darren的父母正在地中海旅游 |
[12:18] | We’re trying to contact them now. | 正试图与他们联系 |
[12:19] | All right,well,maybe they can tell us who his friends are and explain what this symbol means. | 好 也许他们能说出他的朋友是谁 并解释这个符号什么意思 |
[12:23] | About that double “e,” i’ve literally checked every symbol and alphabet database i know — | 关于这两个E 我仔细查了各种 我所知的符号和字母数据库 |
[12:28] | Satanic,gothic,pre-colombian, celtic,aryan, | 邪教的 哥特的 前哥伦比亚的 凯尔特的 雅利安的 |
[12:33] | a list of initials related to famous criminals, | 还有著名罪犯姓名缩写的列表 |
[12:36] | Eastern european serial killers, | 东欧连环杀人犯 |
[12:38] | the l.a.Graffiti index, popular tattoos, asian calligraphy cults. | 以及洛杉矶涂鸦索引 流行纹身 亚洲书法 |
[12:42] | You name it,no matches. | 全都对不上号 |
[12:44] | I think it’s probably something personal. | 很可能是私人符号吧 |
[12:47] | – Chief,a dvd of the store’s security cam. – Thank you. | – 队长 那个店的监控录像 – 谢谢 |
[12:54] | Y’all won’t believe this. | 太不可思议了 |
[12:56] | He left almost a pound. | 他拉了足足一磅 |
[13:02] | Oh,for heaven’s sake! | 噢 老天啊! |
[13:07] | The time and date stamp on the home supply central receipt | 小票上的日期时间 |
[13:10] | shows melman checked out with all the stuff at 10:38 a.m. | 显示Melman在早上10:38 买了这些 |
[13:13] | We pulled the footage from a half-hour before and after. | 我们截取了此前后 各半小时的录像 |
[13:20] | There he is. There’s melman. | 这就是他 Melman |
[13:22] | Buzz,can you read the license plate on that truck? | Buzz 你能看清卡车牌号么? |
[13:26] | I can blow it up for you. | 我来给你放大 |
[13:40] | And he brought a friend. | 还带着个朋友 |
[13:41] | Well,congratulations,everyone. We have a conspiracy. | 恭喜各位 发现同伙了 |
[13:46] | the truck is registered to melman. | 卡车登记在Melman名下 |
[13:48] | Yeah,but who’s the other little freak? | 那这个小变态是谁? |
[13:50] | Hang on,hang on. What’s this? | 停一下 这是谁? |
[13:54] | Maybe one of them can tell us. | 也许他们能解答 |
[13:57] | Okay,buzz, can you freeze that and… | 好 Buzz 可以暂停 并 |
[14:01] | Make it larger? | 放大么? |
[14:03] | – I sure can. – Thank you. | – 当然 – 谢谢 |
[14:08] | That’s darren melman. | 这是 Darren Melman |
[14:09] | He comes by home supply central a lot. | 他经常来家用中心采购 |
[14:12] | I think he’s a roofer or something. | 我以为他是个修屋顶之类的 |
[14:14] | Y’all are good friends. | 你们关系不错吧 |
[14:15] | Not really. | 没有 |
[14:17] | Well,how do you know him? | 你们怎么认识他的? |
[14:18] | We went to high school together. | 我们在一个高中上学 |
[14:20] | Oak valley west. | 橡谷西高中 |
[14:21] | – Frank. – What? | – 怎么? |
[14:24] | What about you? | 你呢? |
[14:25] | He’s frank. I’m keith. | 他叫Frank 我是Keith |
[14:27] | I got out of oak valley a year before melman. | 我比Melman早一年毕业 |
[14:29] | I knew him,but he wasn’t, like,in my fave five. | 我认识他 不过他算不上 我特好的哥们 |
[14:32] | I don’t think melman even graduated,did he? | 我记得他就没毕业吧? |
[14:35] | We heard about what he did in the principal’s office. | 我们知道他在校长办公室干的事 |
[14:38] | Oh,yeah? | 真的? |
[14:39] | I thought that was just a rumor. | 我还以为只是个传说呢 |
[14:41] | Well,the principal waskind of of a turd. | 其实那个校长也是个屎货 |
[14:45] | Boys,darren melman blew himself up this morning with supplies he bought at your store. | 小伙子们 Darren Melman今早 用从你们店买的东西 把自己炸飞了 |
[14:51] | Blew up? | 炸飞了? |
[14:52] | That’s right. | 是的 |
[14:53] | You mean like — like,”exploded” blew up? | 你是说 爆炸的炸? |
[14:57] | His insides ripped apart by a homemade pipe bomb packed with gunpowder and nails. | 以火药和钉子填充的雷管 把他的内脏都炸碎了 |
[15:05] | How about the other guy in the video, helping put stuff in the truck? | 那录像中另一个装东西的人呢? |
[15:07] | You guys knohis name? | 知道他的名字么? |
[15:11] | Y’all seem pretty chummy here in the security video. | 在监控录像里 你们看起来挺熟的 |
[15:17] | His name’s joe. | 他叫做Joe |
[15:18] | No,john… Something. John. | 不是 John什么的 |
[15:21] | Right. He was younger. | 是的 他小一点 |
[15:23] | Probably a senior at oak valley by now. | 可能现在橡谷上高三 |
[15:25] | And this john and darren melman, were they good friends? | 嘛John和Melman是好朋友么? |
[15:29] | We didn’t really know him that well. | 其实我们不怎么了解他 |
[15:31] | Did john blow himself up,too? | John也把自己炸飞了? |
[15:33] | Not if i can help it. | 要是我们插手 就不会了 |
[15:35] | Two boys go out and buy and build a small arsenal. | 两个小子建了个小兵工厂 |
[15:38] | One of them blows himself up. | 一个把自己炸死了 |
[15:40] | The other,a john somebody from the videotape, | 录像中另一个叫John的 |
[15:42] | Is still very much at large and might be about to use all the weapons we can’t account for. | 仍逍遥法外 并可能使用 这些不计其数的武器 |
[15:46] | And,sir,both of these boys went to the same high school. | 并且他俩还在同一所高中上学 |
[15:49] | Which we now have very good reason to evacuate. Commander. | 所以我们必须疏散那里 队长 |
[15:53] | I’ll alert l.a.unified police. | 我会调动洛城全体警力 |
[15:55] | Call it an earthquake drill. | 就说是防震演习 |
[15:57] | If the school is the target, i don’t want this kid to know we’re on to him. | 如果学校是他的目标 不能让他知道我们在找他 |
[16:01] | Let’s make sure l.a.f.d.has two engine companies standing by, | 确保洛城消防队有两分队待命 |
[16:04] | And i want every officer with a picture of this john what’s-his-name. | 每个警官带一张John的照片 |
[16:08] | Nobody gets off the grounds until we check every face. | 所有的人 查过才能离开 |
[16:11] | Go over every inch of that school. | 整个学校一寸一寸地查 |
[16:23] | I’ve been principal here for going on 20 years, and i always know the bad kids. | 我在这里当了20年的校长 总能记得捣蛋的孩子 |
[16:27] | Darren melman was a troublemaker. | Darren Melman确实是个捣乱分子 |
[16:30] | But john mcfadden, the boy you’re after,he’s — he’s never been a problem. | 而你们要找的John McFadden 他一直没出过什么问题 |
[16:33] | turning. | 转弯 |
[16:37] | Is that gonna blow something up? | 这玩意会炸开什么东西吗? |
[16:39] | Babs is a she. | Babs是个姑娘 |
[16:40] | And no,sir. No,i think she’ll use a water cannon to open up that locker. | 不会的 先生 我认为她会用 高压水枪打开那个储物柜 |
[16:45] | When you’re dealing with homemade pipe bombs, you can’t be too cautious. | 处理自制雷管时 小心为妙 |
[16:50] | And johnny’s parents are good people,too — very involved. | John的父母也是很好的人 |
[16:52] | Preparing to fire. | 准备开火 |
[16:55] | Fire in the hole! Fire in the hole! | 要爆炸了! |
[16:57] | Sir,let’s go over here, please,just to be safe. | 先生 我们来这边 这里安全 |
[17:00] | You might want to cover your ears. | 最好堵住耳朵 |
[17:06] | Fire. | 开火 |
[17:10] | Good job,babs. | 干得漂亮 Babs |
[17:21] | Sir,darren melman had this drawn all over his apartment and tattooed on his body. | Darren Melman房间里都是这图案 还有这样的纹身 |
[17:26] | It must have meant something to him and clearly to john mcfadden, as well. | 对他来说肯定有特殊意义 对John也是一样 |
[17:29] | Do you have any idea what it might mean? | 你知道这是什么意思吗? |
[17:31] | No,i’m sorry. I really wish i knew. | 抱歉 我也不知道 |
[17:33] | Excuse me. | 抱歉 |
[17:34] | Chief,john mcfadden is nowhere on campus, and according to his teacher, | 队长 John McFadden不在校园里 据他的老师说 |
[17:37] | He went home sick after first period. | 他第一节课后 请病假回家了 |
[17:41] | Thank you so much. | 非常感谢 |
[17:42] | – Thank you. | – Thank you. – 谢谢 – 谢谢 |
[17:45] | We’re gonna end up evacuating this whole city. | 结果得疏散全城的人了 |
[17:57] | So,all the neighbors are being told there’s a gas leak. | 对附近的居民说是燃气泄露 |
[18:00] | So far, everyone’s going quietly. | 所以 都在安静地疏散 |
[18:02] | No sirens,no broadcasting, no commotion. Was that made clear? | 不要拉警报 不要广播 也不要制造骚动 明白么? |
[18:05] | – Yes,ma’am. – Okey. | – 是的 长官 – 好 |
[18:06] | Uh,sergeant, take off your sunglasses. | 哦 警佐 把墨镜摘了 |
[18:09] | Just try and look less like a cop. | 别那么像警察 |
[18:20] | – Mrs. Mcfadden? – Yes. | – McFadden夫人么? – 是的 |
[18:22] | I’m miss johnson from oak valley west high school, and this is mr. Gabriel. | 我是橡谷西中学的Johnson 这是Gabriel先生 |
[18:25] | You can call me david… Or mr. G. | 你可以叫我David 或者老G |
[18:27] | Actually,that’s what the kids call me — it’s hipper. | 实际上 学生们都这么叫我 听着好听点 |
[18:30] | Oh,johnny never mentioned you. What class do you teach? | 哦 Johnny没提起过你们 你们是教什么课的? |
[18:34] | Chemistry. | 化学课 |
[18:35] | And we know that john’s got an awfully big test tomorrow, | 我们知道John明天 有个特难的考试 |
[18:37] | And we just want to make sure that he has all the material. | 想确保他拿到了 所有的复习材料 |
[18:40] | That is so nice of you. Please come in. | 太感谢你们了 请进 |
[18:42] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[18:43] | I should have called the school. | 我应该给学校打个电话的 |
[18:44] | Johnny came home early with an upset stomach. | Johnny胃疼提前回来了 |
[18:46] | I’ll just go check and make sure he’s up. | 我看看他起来没 |
[18:48] | Johnny! | |
[18:50] | – Lovely home you have, mrs. Mcfadden. – Well,thank you. | – 你们家真温馨 McFadden夫人 – 谢谢 |
[18:52] | – Johnny? – yeah. | – 来了 |
[18:53] | Got some people here to see you. | 有人来看你了 |
[19:01] | Johnny? Wait,what are you people doing? | Johnny? 等一下 你们干嘛? |
[19:04] | Johnny,are you okay? Please,stop it! | Johnny 你没事吧? 住手! |
[19:06] | Who are you people? Johnny? | 你们是谁? Johnny? |
[19:08] | Oh,my god! Could you — what are you doing? Stop it! | 老天啊! 你们在干嘛? 住手! |
[19:10] | – Show me your hands! – Yeah. | – 把手举起来! – 好 |
[19:11] | Show me your hands! Don’t move! | 把手举起来! 不许动! |
[19:12] | – Hands behind your back! – Yeah,you got me. | – 把手放在身后! – 好的 听你的 |
[19:14] | – What’s happening? Johnny? – Get ’em up! Down! | – 怎么了? Johnny? – 站起来 趴下! |
[19:16] | Who are you people? What is going on? | 你们是什么人? 怎么了? |
[19:17] | Ma’am,calm down. We’re the l.a.p.d. Calm down. | 女士 请冷静 我们是警察 |
[19:19] | – Chief. – Oh,my god. | – 队长 – 哦 上帝啊 |
[19:21] | Johnny,are you okay? | Johnny 你没事吧? |
[19:22] | Tell me what is going on here. | 告诉我发生了什么 |
[19:24] | Ma’am,we’re taking your son downtown. | 女士 我们要带你儿子回警局 |
[19:26] | You can come with us if you like. This way,please. | 如果您愿意 可以和我们一起来 这边请 |
[19:35] | Is the neighborhood totally evacuated? | 这附近居民都被疏散了么? |
[19:36] | Everyone within a 10-block radius. | 方圆10个街区都疏散了 |
[19:38] | Do you want to call in the bomb squad? | 要叫排爆组来吗? |
[19:40] | Have we found any bombs yet? | 找到炸弹了么? |
[19:43] | – No. – All right,then. | – 还没有 – 好吧 |
[19:45] | Hey,chief,looks like melman and johnny boy were planning armageddon. | 队长 看来Melman和Johnny 计划着大开杀戒 |
[19:48] | Got bulletproof vests. | 防弹背心 |
[19:49] | – We got guns. – Got big guns. | – 找到枪了 – 重型枪械 |
[19:51] | – Got ammo. – And propane tanks. | – 发现弹药 – 还有煤气罐 |
[19:53] | So much for involved parents. | 所谓关心孩子的家长啊 |
[19:57] | Chief,there must be over a dozen pipe bombs in here. | 队长 这里至少有超过一打的雷管 |
[20:00] | Okay,now these are bombs! Everybody out! Everybody out! Everybody out! Quickly! Come on! | 好 发现炸弹了 所有人离开 所有人离开 快点! 快点! |
[20:05] | And somebody call babs! | 叫Babs来! |
[20:11] | Okay. Still haven’t found anything at the school. | 还没有在学校发现任何东西 |
[20:14] | And john mcfadden’s old man is on his way over here from work demanding an attorney for his boy. | John的父亲正从单位赶过来 并要求为他儿子请律师 |
[20:20] | His boy is 18 years old and can ask for an attorney for himself. | 他儿子已经18岁了 可以自己要求律师 |
[20:23] | And if dad gives you any trouble, you can arrest him | 要是他爸找麻烦的话 可以逮捕他 |
[20:26] | for storing bombs and illegal weapons in his garage. | 以在车库窝藏炸弹和 非法武器的罪名 |
[20:29] | Yeah,well, mrs. Mcfadden said they had “no idea” little johnny was doing that back there. | 好的 McFadden女士说对Johnny 的所作所为并不知情 |
[20:33] | Yeah,i’ll tack on a charge of felony stupidity. | 那我就给她添一条愚蠢罪 |
[20:36] | Lieutenant,have you reminded mr. Mcfadden of his rights? | 副队长 你告诉过McFadden先生 他有什么权利了吗? |
[20:39] | Sure have. | 当然 |
[20:41] | Mr. Mcfadden… | McFadden先生… |
[20:44] | You mind if i call you “john”? | 我可以叫你John么? |
[20:46] | I’ve been called worse. | 我还有其他更糟的名字呢 |
[20:47] | Oh,yeah? What have people been calling you? | 是吗? 别人怎么叫你? |
[20:58] | You went home sick from school today. | 你今天请病假回家了 |
[21:02] | Glad to see you got your appetite back. | 看到你胃口又好了 真让人高兴 |
[21:07] | This kid is blissed out. Did anybody check him for drugs? | 这小子有点神志不清 检查他嗑药了没有? |
[21:10] | Well,you know how it goes in booking. | 你知道登记的流程 |
[21:11] | Every suspect we bring in, we say,”are you on anything?” | 每个嫌犯被带进来时 都会问 有没有嗑药? |
[21:14] | Every suspect says,”no.” | 每个嫌犯都会说 没有 |
[21:18] | Sure we can’t get you anything else to eat? | 不想吃点别的吗? |
[21:23] | You’re a chocolate person. So am I. | 你爱吃巧克力 我也是 |
[21:28] | We should, like, get married or something. | 咱俩真该结婚啊 |
[21:33] | Well, we have to get to know each other a little bit first. | 那得先了解一下对方 |
[21:36] | For example, you had a pretty serious arsenal at your house. | 比如 你家有个兵工厂 |
[21:41] | I have pipe bombs, propane tanks, bullets, fuses, nails, automatic weapons. | 雷管 ,煤气罐 弹药 导火线 自动武器 |
[21:45] | Where did you learn about all this? | 你这都从哪儿学的? |
[21:48] | Not in school. | 反正不是学校 |
[21:50] | I take it you don’t like school? | 我猜你是讨厌学校了? |
[21:52] | Oh, no, I love it. My favorite. | 哪有 我最爱学校了 |
[21:57] | If you don’t want to tell me what you were up to, maybe your parents will… | 你不老实交代 你父母会的 |
[22:00] | when we arrest them. | 被捕之后 |
[22:01] | I mean, it was their garage, after all. | 东西可都是在他们车库发现的 |
[22:05] | My parents aren’t smart enough to understand what I’m doing. | 我父母没那么聪明 绝不知道我想怎样 |
[22:07] | What about your friend darren melman? | 你朋友Darren Melman呢? |
[22:14] | I don’t know who that is. | 不认识 |
[22:16] | We have video of both of you buying your bomb-making materials at home supply central. | 你俩在市场买制弹原料的录像 我们看过了 |
[22:24] | Like you, he had this tattooed on his arm. | 他和你一样 胳膊上也纹了这个 |
[22:28] | Or at least he did until this morning when he exploded all over his apartment. | 或者说 曾经纹过 今早他在家被炸成了碎片 |
[22:38] | Melman was supposed to die anyway. | Melman反正也要死的 |
[22:41] | Why’s that? | 什么意思? |
[22:48] | We could wait here all day. | 我们能在这儿等一整天 |
[22:57] | No, we can’T. | 等不了 |
[23:00] | You’re running out of time. | 你们没时间了 |
[23:03] | I don’t think I understand. Who’s running out of time? | 不懂 谁没时间了? |
[23:06] | It’s natural selection. | 自然选择 |
[23:08] | Read your darwin. | 学学进化论 |
[23:11] | Educate me. | 请教你 |
[23:13] | What does it say? | 说的什么? |
[23:25] | Are you guys recording this? | 你们在录像吧? |
[23:27] | Yes, we are. | 是啊 |
[23:29] | Okay, check it out. | OK 听好 |
[23:33] | The human race is an infestation on this planet — | 人类是地球的寄生虫 |
[23:35] | 6.68 billion termites chewing up and spitting out resources, choking on their own vomit. | 66亿只白蚁把宝贵资源吃了吐 被自己的呕吐物呛死 |
[23:43] | You know what the logical end of this behavior is? | 知道怎样的下场才合理吗? |
[23:47] | Extinction. | 灭绝 |
[23:49] | And what’s your role in all this? | 你在这之中是什么作用? |
[23:51] | Mine? | 我? |
[23:54] | I am an agent of extinction. | 我是灭绝代办人 |
[23:57] | I am evolution’s end. | 我是进化终结 |
[23:59] | The double “E.” | 双E |
[24:00] | Is that what this symbol means? | 那符号就是这个意思? |
[24:02] | Evolution’s end? | 进化终结? |
[24:05] | You will learn about evolution’s end as you line up to die. | 你们排队赴死时 就明白进化终结了 |
[24:19] | I’m not afraid of death. | 我不怕死亡 |
[24:21] | I used to be, but not anymore. | 怕过 现在不了 |
[24:23] | See, I didn’t create — I didn’t create this bullshit world. | 这万恶的世界不是我创造的 |
[24:27] | I just want to do as much damage as I can before I go. | 我只想走之前尽量多搞点破坏 |
[24:30] | These are pretty big evolutionary ideas, john. | 你的进化观很了不得嘛 John |
[24:33] | Radical, but not without merit. | 有点激进 不过有点价值哦 |
[24:36] | And people need to hear about them. | 要让更多人学习 |
[24:38] | But I don’t think most everyone will understand what all this means unless you explain it to them. | 但是如果你不亲自讲授 一般人可理解不了 |
[24:42] | What don’t you — what don’t you understand? | 你哪点不理解? |
[24:45] | Well, for example, how you’re planning on setting off the propane tanks. | 比如 煤气罐你准备怎么引爆? |
[24:49] | It’s easy — you just aim them and shoot. | 简单 瞄准开火就行 |
[24:53] | Boom! | 嘣! |
[24:56] | So that’s evolution’s end — you and darren melman killing some kids at school? | 你和Darren Melman炸死在校学生 就是进化终结? |
[24:59] | No, no, no, no, no, you keep on reducing this to some minuscule high-school shooting, | 才不是 你可别把这贬低成 校园枪击那类小案子 |
[25:03] | but it’s so much more than that. | 比那伟大多了 |
[25:05] | I’m talking about setting the record — killing the most people ever. | 我们要创纪录 杀人最多纪录 |
[25:09] | It’s about inspiring others. | 要振聋发聩 |
[25:11] | Columbine was a great idea, but they just didn’t execute it right. | 科伦拜校园枪击想法不错 但实施得不好 (99年丹佛 15人死亡) |
[25:15] | We will. | 我们会实施好 |
[25:18] | And people will remember us… | 人们排队赴死时 |
[25:21] | as they line up to die. | 会传颂我们的 |
[25:24] | No one is going to die, john. | 没人会死 John |
[25:26] | Darren melman is dead, and you’re in custody. | Darren Melman挂了 你被拘了 |
[25:28] | Your plan is over — extinct. | 计划破产了 灭绝了 |
[25:33] | Now, the bad news is is that you were caught with a lot of bombs and guns, | 说正事 糟的是你私藏枪支弹药被发现 |
[25:37] | but the goods news is that you haven’t killed anyone yet. | 好的是你还没害人 |
[25:40] | So all you have to do is tell us what you and darren melman were planning, | 所以 你只需坦白你俩的计划 |
[25:44] | and I’ll get you some help. | 我们给你寻求帮助 |
[25:50] | I already told you. | 我已经说了 |
[25:53] | And now you’re running out of time. | 你们没时间了 |
[25:55] | Time to do what? | 没时间干吗? |
[26:04] | Have you planted a bomb? | 你是不是安放炸弹了? |
[26:10] | What were we talking about? | 你说什么? |
[26:12] | Is there a bomb somewhere on a timer? | 你在哪儿装了定时炸弹? |
[26:17] | No, it’s natural selection. Read your darwin. | 没有 这叫自然选择 学学进化论 |
[26:19] | Okay, john, you already said that. | John 这个说过了 |
[26:20] | I want you to listen to me. I want you to focus! | 听好 集中注意! |
[26:22] | Where are the bombs? | 炸弹在哪儿? |
[26:24] | You’re running out of time. | 你们没时间了 |
[26:29] | Are you on drugs? | 你吸毒了? |
[26:33] | Look at me! | 看着我! |
[26:38] | John! Don’t go anywhere, john! | John! 不要丧失意识 John! |
[26:40] | Stay with me, john! John! John! | 醒醒 John! John! |
[26:42] | Mrs. Mcfadden, is your son taking any prescription drugs? | McFadden夫人 您儿子有没有吃什么处方药? |
[26:45] | Uh, yes. He’s — he’s clinically depressed. Why? | 有 他有抑郁症 怎么了? |
[26:48] | Okay, what drugs is he on? | 吃的什么药? |
[26:50] | – Is he okay? – What is he taking? | – 他没事吧? – 什么药? |
[26:51] | Some sort of M.A.O.Inhibitor. | 什么MAO抗抑郁剂 (单胺氧化酶) |
[26:53] | I can’t remember the name. Is johnny all right? | 具体名字记不得 Johnny还好么? |
[26:55] | – Chief, something’s happening here. – What’s********* | – 队长 出事了 – 怎么了? 我儿子呢? |
[26:59] | John! Come on, john! | John! 振作一点 John! |
[27:03] | He had a seizure and just dropped. | 痉挛 然后就晕倒了 |
[27:04] | Come on, stay with us, john! Stay with me! Wake up! Come on, john! | 振作一点 John! 醒醒 John! |
[27:08] | I have the defibrillator. Here we go. | 电击板来了 |
[27:09] | Come on, buddy, stay with us. | 振作一点 小伙子 醒醒 |
[27:12] | Stay with us, johnny. Come on, buddy. | 醒醒 Johnny 振作一点 小伙子 |
[27:14] | – Okay. – Clear. | – 好 – 离手 |
[27:16] | Check his pulse, check his pulse. | 检查脉搏 |
[27:18] | – Nothing. | – Nothing. – 没有脉搏 – 没有脉搏 |
[27:19] | Clear. | 离手 |
[27:20] | Stay with us, johnny! Clear! | 醒醒 Johnny! 离手! |
[27:25] | well, it didn’t take long. | 他没救了 |
[27:28] | The mcfaddens’ attorney is accusing us of killing their son while in custody. | 律师告我们拘留不当导致嫌犯死亡 |
[27:32] | I’m moving the autopsy to the top of the line. | 安排了立即验尸 |
[27:35] | And the coroner will only tell them what we already know — | 法医会告诉他们真相 |
[27:37] | that their son overdosed on an M.A.O.Inhibitor that turns lethal when mixed with chocolate. | John过量摄入MAO和巧克力导致丧命 (单胺氧化酶和咖啡因反应致命) |
[27:43] | He blew himself up, just like his friend. | 和他朋友一样 他把自己炸了 |
[27:45] | The drug was the explosive. | 这种药就是炸药 |
[27:46] | The chocolate was the detonator. | 巧克力是引燃剂 |
[27:48] | But did he leave another bomb somewhere with another detonator? | 但他到底有没有在别处 也安放炸弹和引燃剂? |
[27:51] | Do we have all the guns? | 枪支都找到了吗? |
[27:52] | Where did they come from? | 他们从哪儿买的? |
[27:54] | Okay, it’s a total — a total long shot, | 那个 可能机会不大啊 |
[27:57] | but there is a sporting-goods store at the shopping mall | 但商场边有个体育用品商店 |
[28:00] | where the kids bought the bomb-making materials. | 就是他们买制弹原料的地方 |
[28:02] | We could check their receipts — I don’t know — | 查查销售记录 |
[28:04] | see if the kids have a record of purchasing weapons there. | 两个孩子也许在那儿买过武器 |
[28:06] | Haven’t found a thing at the school, and we’ve torn that apart. | 学校翻了个底朝天 什么都没找到 |
[28:12] | Oh, greaT. Thank you so much. My clothes. | 太好了 太谢谢了 我的衣服 |
[28:17] | Okay, but john mentioned columbine for a reason. | 但John提科伦拜是有原因的吧 |
[28:19] | It must have been part of their plan. | 他们一定也计划校园枪击 |
[28:21] | The columbine plan didn’t work. | 科伦拜事件其实没得逞 |
[28:23] | Really? How so? | 真的? 怎么讲? |
[28:25] | The shooters planted propane tanks inside the school. | 凶手在学校里安放了煤气罐 |
[28:28] | The plan was to blow up the tanks and force the survivors outside | 原计划是引爆气罐 逼出幸存者 |
[28:32] | where they could be picked off by rifle fire. | 再将其击毙 |
[28:36] | When the tanks didn’t explode, the shooters went inside the school. | 气罐没爆 所以凶手进入校园 |
[28:38] | All I’m saying is, as horrible as it was, the original plan didn’t work. | 我的意思是 事实很可怕 但原计划更可怕 |
[28:42] | If it had, it could have been even worse. | 如果原计划成功 更惨 |
[28:44] | Morning, everyone. Congratulations. | 大家早 恭喜恭喜 |
[28:48] | What for? | 恭喜什么? |
[28:49] | For… preventing what could have been a horrible massacre at a public high school. | 你们成功制止了一场校园血腥屠杀 |
[28:53] | I’m headed there now for a press conference. | 我去开新闻发布会了 |
[28:55] | Wait, wait, wait. | 等等 等等 |
[28:56] | I think it’s much too early to say for certain that the threat is over. | 现在就说危机解除 为时尚早吧 |
[29:00] | Why? | 为什么? |
[29:01] | Because we… | 因为… |
[29:02] | found more propane tanks than we have receipts for, | 丙烷气罐比收据记录得要多 |
[29:04] | and we don’t know how many guns these boys had to begin with, and… | 而且根本就不知道他们有多少枪 |
[29:08] | “you’re running out of time.” | “你们没时间了” |
[29:09] | That’s what john mcfadden kept saying before he died — | John McFadden死前不断重复 |
[29:11] | “you’re running out of time” — and I never found out what he meant. | “你们没时间了” 我都不知道什么意思 |
[29:15] | Well, sure you did. | 你知道啊 |
[29:16] | He’d taken a lethal dose of his medication. | 他吃了致命的药 |
[29:18] | He was minutes from lapsing into cardiac arrest, and he knew it. | 没过几分钟心脏就得停跳 他清楚得很 |
[29:21] | But what if that’s not what he meant? | 要是他不是指这个呢? |
[29:22] | Okay, so, to be clear, | 把话说清楚 |
[29:25] | you’re basing your misgivings about the success of this investigation on the fact | 你怀疑我们这次调查是否成功是因为 |
[29:28] | that you have too much evidence and on the testimony of a clinically depressed kid in a drug-induced delirium. | 你所持证据太多和一名药物引致谵妄的 临床忧郁症男孩的证词 |
[29:35] | Sir, I, uh — I think what chief johnson is saying is that | 局长 我想Johnson队长的意思是说 |
[29:39] | she’d like more time to tie up some loose ends before we go to press. | 在我们开发布会前 花点时间去理清细节 |
[29:43] | And all I’m asking is, “what loose ends?” | 我想问的就是 什么细节? |
[29:46] | Like how and where they purchased their guns and where they got their ammunition — | 比如他们怎样买到枪 在哪搞到子弹 |
[29:50] | okay. I’m not saying stop investigating. | 那好 我不是说要停止调查 |
[29:52] | Start your after-action report right now. | 马上做你的行动后报告 |
[29:56] | And… listen… I-I know. | 听着 我知道 |
[29:58] | It’s been a rough couple of days. | 这几天很不容易 |
[30:01] | Two young men died. | 两个年轻人死了 |
[30:02] | One of them died right here in this building. | 有个还是死在这里 |
[30:05] | But whatever these boys were planning, you stopped them… | 但是不管他们在策划什么 你阻止了他们 |
[30:10] | which is why I need to do this press conference. | 这就是我开新闻发布会的原因 |
[30:12] | We’ve all taken a few on the chin from the media around here recently. | 最近我们总在媒体前面忍气吞声 |
[30:15] | And for once, I get to talk about something we did right. | 就这次 我得说说我们做得好的事 |
[30:18] | Our new major crimes division is working, thank god. | 我们新的重案组开始运作了 感谢上帝 |
[30:22] | At the end of the day, this is a big win for us. | 到最后 对我们来说是次较大的胜利 |
[30:25] | So, congratulations. | 所以 祝贺你 |
[30:39] | Flynn, check this out. | Flynn 来看一下 |
[30:41] | You could fit a whole person in this thing. | 你可以把整个人都装进去 |
[30:43] | Yeah, remind me not to come to your house for a barbecue. | 耶 提醒我别到你家烧烤 |
[30:46] | Yeah, like I’d invite you. | 耶 说的好像我请你了 |
[30:47] | Like you could cook. | 像你会做饭一样 |
[30:54] | So, could you use the computer to pull up any receipts for darren melman going back about three months? | 你能用电脑查查三个月前 Darren Melman的账单吗? |
[30:59] | Yeah. I could do that. | 耶 可以 |
[31:02] | You could. That’s great. Thanks, keith. | 可以 太好了 谢谢Keith |
[31:05] | And if I gave you credit-card numbers for john mcfadden and his parents, | 如果我给你John Mcfadden 和他父母的信用卡账号 |
[31:08] | would you pull up receipts for them during the same time period? | 你能查出相同的这段时间内他们的账单吗? |
[31:12] | Just let me get the key from my manager. | 让我去经理那拿钥匙 |
[31:14] | That’s great. | 太好了 |
[31:16] | Just got to get the key. | 只需要搞到钥匙 |
[31:24] | Are you bored? | 觉得很无聊? |
[31:25] | Actually, I’m thinking about wallpaper. | 实际上 我在考虑墙纸 |
[31:28] | Ugh, things are bad enough without shopping. | 啊 现在购物是添乱 |
[31:32] | You guys sure the propane tanks you found were from our store? | 你们找到的煤气罐是从我们商店买的? |
[31:35] | Uh, you know, we’re not, actually. | 要知道 事实上 不能 |
[31:36] | We’re just trying to account for everything. | 我们只是试着搞清楚每件事 |
[31:38] | Would you know if any tanks were stolen from here? | 如果有罐子被偷 你知道吗? |
[31:40] | I could tell you pretty fast if they were. | 如果真有的话我可以很快的告诉你 |
[31:42] | Our system keeps track of every item in stock. | 我们的系统记录了每个库存的项目 |
[31:44] | Do you want me to go check? | 需要我去查查吗? |
[31:45] | Oh, could you? | 行吗? |
[31:46] | I’d really appreciate that. | 真的非常感谢 |
[31:48] | No prob. | 没问题 |
[31:48] | And, frank, I believe that there’s a sporting-goods store in the mall that sells guns. | Frank 我相信购物中心里有家 体育用品商店出售枪支 |
[31:53] | Can you tell me where that might be? | 你能告诉我可能在哪吗? |
[31:55] | Yeah. Go into the mall, then up the broken escalator. | 耶 走进购物中心 上那台破电梯 |
[31:57] | Stay right. You can’t miss it. | 一直往右走 错不了 |
[31:59] | Thank you. Stay right. | 谢谢 往右走 |
[32:08] | Stay to the right. | 往右边走 |
[32:10] | This is why I hate shopping malls. | 这就是我讨厌购物中心的原因 |
[32:12] | Look, here’s the directory. | 看有个指示牌 |
[32:14] | Okay. | 好 |
[32:16] | “You are here.” That much we know. | 我们在这 这是我们已知的 |
[32:18] | And the sporting-goods store is… | 体育用品商店在… |
[32:21] | – over there. – Okay. | – 这边 – 好 |
[32:23] | I also think there’s a place here to get wallpaper. | 我想这里也有家卖壁纸的 |
[32:25] | So if you don’t mind, I’m gonna — | 如果你不介意 我想 |
[32:28] | oh, my. | 哦 天 |
[32:33] | What? | 怎么了? |
[32:49] | The school’s not the target. | 学校不是目标 |
[32:53] | We’re in the target. | 我们就在目标上 |
[33:14] | Chief, S.W.A.T.Team is setting up fast as they can. | 警长 特警队已经尽快出发了 |
[33:16] | We should hear helicopters in less than 10 minutes. | 10分钟内直升机支援就到 |
[33:19] | We may not have 10 minutes, lieutenant. Move the rollout along, please. | 我们没有10分钟 副队长 把罐子移开 |
[33:22] | Chief, keith says that the propane tanks are kept in a locked cage behind the store | 警长 Keith说煤气罐 被放在商店后一个锁着的笼子里 |
[33:26] | and that frank is the only one with the key. | Frank是唯一一个有钥匙的人 |
[33:27] | He didn’t tell me that. | 他可没告诉我这个 |
[33:29] | Let me see your arms now! | 让我看看你的胳膊! |
[33:36] | Have you ever seen this? | 你见过这个吗? |
[33:38] | Yeah, man, frank’s got that tattooed on his arm. | 耶 Frank把这个纹在胳膊上 |
[33:41] | Wait a minute, wait a minute. Look at this. | 等会 等会 看看这个 |
[33:43] | Melman, mcfadden, and this other kid, frank, right? | 还有Frank是吗? |
[33:45] | Three kids, three stars. | 三个孩子 三颗星 |
[33:47] | Maybe these points show us where each kid was gonna position himself. | 也许这些点告诉我们每人准备站的位置 |
[33:50] | And the propane tanks were arranged so that when they were shot and exploded, | 煤气罐被放在易被击中的地方 |
[33:54] | it would push the people out the exits. | 会把人都赶到出口 |
[33:55] | And if frank is still here and sticking to the plan at all, | 如果Frank还在这 坚持执行这个计划 |
[33:58] | maybe we find him at one of these three points, no? | 也许我们可在三点中的其中一点找到他? |
[34:01] | High ground or… the roof. | 高地或…屋顶 |
[34:03] | But if the propane tanks aren’t exploding, how is he gonna get people to run out of here? | 但是如果煤气罐没有爆炸 他怎么让人们都出去? |
[34:08] | Do we evacuate? | 我们要撤离吗? |
[34:09] | No, no, no, no, no. | 不 不 不 不 不 |
[34:10] | Let’s all spread out and start looking for frank. | 我们分散 开始找Frank |
[34:14] | Yes, hello? | 好 哈罗? |
[34:15] | Why did you pull the bomb squad from the school? | 你怎么把爆破小组从学校撤离了? |
[34:17] | And you’ve asked for all available units and air support? | 你还要求所有的单位和空中支援? |
[34:20] | The school is not the target. It’s the mall. | 学校不是目标 目标是购物中心 |
[34:22] | And there’s a third boy involved. | 有第三个男孩涉嫌 |
[34:25] | Are you sure? | 你确定? |
[34:26] | He could start shooting at any time, | 他随时可能开枪 |
[34:28] | and I don’t know where he is or if we found everything they were planning to detonate. | 我还不知道他在哪 也没找到他们计划要引爆的东西 |
[34:31] | Chief. Chief. | 队长 队长 |
[34:38] | What’s happening? Brenda? | 怎么了? Brenda? |
[34:43] | I can’t talk now. Just send help. | 我现在还不能讲 快速增援 |
[34:47] | How do you get to the roof? | 你是怎么上屋顶的? |
[34:49] | There and there. | 从这和这 |
[34:50] | Okay, lieutenant provenza, detective sanchez, you go that way. | 好 Provenza副队长 Sanchez探员你们这边上 |
[34:52] | – I’m coming with you. – Fine. | – 我和你一起去 – 好 |
[34:53] | Lieutenant flynn, sergeant gabriel, come with us. | flynn副队长 gabriel警佐跟我们走 |
[34:56] | We’ll split up on the roof and surround him. | 我们分头上屋顶 围攻他 |
[34:58] | It’s starting. Lieutenant tao, detective daniels, keep people inside! | 开始了 Tao副队长 Daniels探员 让人们待在室内! |
[35:02] | Stay away from the door! Sir, step in! | 别待在门边! 先生 进去! |
[35:05] | This is only a drill! | 这只是次演习! |
[35:07] | L.A.P.D.! I need you to step back! | 洛杉矶警局! 请你们后退! |
[35:09] | I need you to go back in the mall! Please! | 请你们退到中心里面! |
[35:11] | Sir, get back in! | 先生 请后退! |
[35:27] | Get her out of here! | 让她出去! |
[35:52] | Son of a bitch! | 婊子养的! |
[36:00] | – Are you okay, sir? – Fine, fine. | – 你还好吗? – 还好 还好 |
[36:09] | Check your guns. | 检查一下你的枪! |
[36:11] | Check your extra mags. | 检查一下你其他的弹夹 |
[36:13] | – You ready? – Yeah. | – 准备好了? – 是 |
[36:15] | – Good luck. | – Good luck. – 好运 – 好运 |
[36:19] | Good luck. | 好运 |
[36:21] | – Good luck. | – Good luck. – 好运 – 好运 |
[36:28] | Bastard! | 混蛋! |
[37:01] | Be careful. | 小心 |
[38:05] | Stop! | |
[38:23] | Keep firing on him! He’s not going down! | 持续开枪!不然没效果! |
[38:37] | – You okay? – Yeah, I’m okay. | – 你没事吧? – 是 没事 |
[38:38] | – I’m okay. | – I’m okay. – 没事 – 没事 |
[38:39] | – You okay? – Good. | – 你没事吧? – 很好 |
[38:40] | Head shots! Head shots! | 崩他头! 崩他头! |
[38:48] | I only got one mag. | 我只有一个弹夹 |
[38:49] | Shoot slow. | 慢点开枪 |
[39:19] | Shoot the bag! Shoot the bag! | 射那个包!射那个包! |
[40:17] | He took three hits. | 他中了三枪 |
[40:18] | Probably a collapsed lung. | 也许肺塌陷了 |
[40:19] | Now you get him to the nearest trauma center. | 你现在要把他送到最近的创伤中心 |
[40:21] | Losing blood fast! Get him in! Get him in now! Get him in. | 失血过快! 把他送进去! 把他送进去!把他送进去! |
[40:26] | -You’ll be okay, julio. – Let’s go! | -你会好起来的Julio – 走! |
[40:31] | – I’m going with him. – Sir! | – 我和他一起 – 先生! |
[40:33] | Take it easy, julio. Take it easy. | 别紧张Julio 别紧张 |
[40:35] | – Sir. – What is it, son? | – 先生 – 怎么了? |
[40:37] | – You ran. – What? | – 你跑了 – 什么? |
[40:39] | You ran! You never run! | 你在跑! 你从没跑过! |
[40:45] | Go! Go! Go! | 快! 快! 快! |
[40:49] | Let’s go! | 走! 禁止任何商业用途否则后果自负 南极洲洲长 samamas |
[41:07] | Detective sanchez, listen to me! | Sanchez警探听我说! |
[41:10] | I’m issuing you a direct order. | 我命令你 |
[41:13] | Keep breathing! Do you hear me? | 保持呼吸! 听到没? |
[41:15] | Keep breathing! | 保持呼吸! |
[41:20] | The Closer Season04 Episode10 | 罪案终结 |