时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:42] | so,this is the car that robbery/homicide’s been looking for. | 这就是重案组在找的那辆车 |
[00:45] | Parking enforcement called it in. | 停车执法队报的警 |
[00:47] | They were ticketing it for street cleaning when it came back flagged. | 他们给它开了妨碍清扫街道的罚单 可再来看的时候它还在 |
[00:50] | Phil adams,age 38. | Phil Adams 38岁 |
[00:52] | He’s the former manager of los angeles diamond broker. | 他以前是洛杉矶的钻石经纪人 |
[00:57] | Well,there are the keys, but where is the body? | 钥匙在里面 可尸体呢? |
[01:01] | You ready for this? | 准备好了吗? |
[01:07] | Now,there’s something you don’t see every day. | 这事真是难得一见啊 |
[01:10] | how did he get in there? | 他怎么进去的? |
[01:11] | Forget that. How are we gonna get him out? | 别管这个 我们怎么把他弄出来? |
[01:14] | it says here that adams — He supposed to weigh over 300 pounds. | 这写着Adams 体重超过300磅 |
[01:17] | So this is definitely the guy. | 那这一定是他了 |
[01:19] | What guy? | 谁? |
[01:21] | He stole about $3 million worth of diamonds from the safe in the jewelry store he managed, | 他从自家的珠宝店保险柜里 偷了价值2百万的钻石 |
[01:26] | All of it caught on film. | 全都被拍下来了 |
[01:27] | Yeah, with a big,wide lens. | 是啊 监控器镜头又大又清楚 |
[01:30] | There’s video all over the news. How do you not know this? | 那段视频都上各地新闻了 你怎么会不知道? |
[01:32] | Que cabr脫nes son ustedes. 你们真是一群混蛋 | |
[01:35] | Is he all right? | 他没事吧? |
[01:38] | Excuse me. | 不好意思 |
[01:39] | Lieutenant, uh,detective sanchez is supposed to be on light duty. | 副队长 Sanchez警探应该只处理普通事务的 |
[01:43] | Did you clear him being here with the chief? | 头儿批准他一起来了么? |
[01:45] | “light duty” is loosely defined. | “普通事务”没有明确的定义 |
[01:47] | The chief’s taking a personal day,i’m the ranking officer, and I say he’s just fine… | 头儿今天休假 我是最高长官 我认为他可以的… |
[01:54] | Sergeant. | 警佐 |
[01:58] | The body is bloated, decomposing, and highly unstable. | 尸体肿胀 腐烂 极其不稳定 |
[02:01] | We should tow him back to the morgue and cut the car around him. | 我们应该把车拖回停尸间再切开取出尸体 |
[02:04] | – Otherwise,he might, uh — – pop like a zit? | – 不然他可能会– – 像个脓包一样爆掉? |
[02:06] | Oh,come on. | 噢 别说了 |
[02:07] | Oh,what — now all of a sudden, you guys have gotten all sensitive? Come on. | 怎么了 你们这帮人怎么都突然变得 这么敏感了?少来了 |
[02:23] | Hey,hey,wait! | 等一下 |
[02:24] | – Who you calling? – The chief. | – 你要打给谁? – 头儿 |
[02:27] | Sanchez is not here. | Sanchez不在这 |
[02:28] | Yeah,i know. I know. | 好的 我知道 我知道 |
[02:34] | Hey,chief. | 嘿 头儿 |
[02:35] | Yeah,we just found a big, big round peg in a small square hole. | 嗯 我们刚在一个小洞里 发现一具尸体 |
[02:41] | What are you talking about, lieutenant? | 你说什么呢 副队长? |
[02:43] | Phil adams. He’s dead. | Phil Adams 他死了 |
[02:44] | And as big as he looks on the news, he’s even bigger in person. | 他在新闻里看起来那么胖 实际上更胖 |
[02:48] | Phil adams? Did you recover the diamonds? | Phil Adams? 你们找到钻石了么? |
[02:50] | So much for the personal day. | 假期管闲事太多咯 |
[02:54] | Hang on,would you? I’m not going anywhere,ma. | 等一下 好么? 妈 我哪也不去 |
[02:58] | I just need to keep informed. | 我只是保持消息灵通 |
[03:01] | Go on,lieutenant. | 继续说 副队长 |
[03:02] | Oh,okay,well, look,there were no diamonds in the car, as far as we know, | 好的 我们目前还没在车里发现钻石 |
[03:05] | But we haven’t been able to search it properly. | 但我们现在还没办法全面检查 |
[03:08] | Why not? | 为什么不行 |
[03:09] | Well,mr. Adams is in the trunk, and he has been for days. | Adams先生在后备箱里 已经很久了 |
[03:12] | So we’d have to pull him apart to pull him out. | 所以我们要把他弄碎了才能弄出来 |
[03:15] | He could turn to mush any minute. | 他现在随时可能变成一堆烂泥 |
[03:16] | How did he end up in the trunk in the first place? | 他怎么会死在后备箱里? |
[03:19] | Was he dead when he was put there? | 他被放进去的时候就死了么? |
[03:21] | Well,not unless there were,like,five murderers… | 除非凶手有五个人… |
[03:23] | Or they had a forklift. | 要不就是有辆铲车 |
[03:25] | Look,um,we’re gonna tow the car to the morgue. | 听着 我们要把车拖去停尸间 |
[03:28] | We’ll know more then. | 到时再细查 |
[03:32] | Brenda leigh,did you use water or milk to make my oatmeal? | 你给我做的燕麦粥加的是水还是奶? |
[03:36] | Excuse me,lieutenant. | 等一下 副队长 |
[03:37] | It’s just water,daddy. | |
[03:39] | Anyway,we have to be really, really careful with the body ’cause it’s about to explode. | 只有水 爸爸 无论如何 我们都得对这尸体非常非常小心 因为他随时可能爆掉 |
[03:43] | It smells like it was made with milk. | 闻起来像加了牛奶 |
[03:45] | Daddy,i’m on the phone. | 爸 我打电话呢 |
[03:48] | Clay,eat your breakfast and be quiet. | Clay 安安静静地把你的早饭吃完 |
[03:51] | These straps aren’t right, and your clevis is in the wrong place! | 这些带子不行 你的U型钩也挂错位置了! |
[03:54] | Lieutenant, who’s that yelling? | 副队长 谁在那喊呢? |
[03:57] | You telling me I don’t know how to do my job? | 你是说我连自己的工作都不会做么? |
[03:59] | No,i wasn’t,but now that you mention it,you don’t! | 我没这么说 现在你既然说了 是 你不会做! |
[04:02] | Lieutenant, is that detective sanchez? | 副队长 那是Sanchez警探么? |
[04:04] | What? Uh,no,no. Of course not,chief. No. | 什么?不不 当然不是 头儿 不是 |
[04:08] | Did the coroner suggest how mr. Adams might have died? | 验尸官说Adams先生是怎么死的了么? |
[04:11] | Yeah,he said it was,uh — could be positional asphyxiation. | 是的 他说可能是 姿势性窒息 |
[04:14] | But you can’t tell for sure because there’s so much of this guy you can’t see. | 但现在还不能确定 因为人还看不完全 |
[04:18] | He’s like an iceberg. | 他只露出冰山一角 |
[04:23] | He could have died from some bullet wound to the chest that never found an exit or — | 他也许胸口进了子弹留在了体内或是 |
[04:29] | – or… – Get out of the way! | – 或是… – 闪开! |
[04:30] | Or what,lieutenant? | 或是什么 副队长? |
[04:32] | – Move! – Stop! | – 走开! – 停下! |
[04:33] | Or… | 或是… |
[04:39] | He could also have died from some bizarre traffic accident. | 还有可能死于离奇的车祸 |
[04:42] | Traffic accident? | 车祸? |
[04:50] | Or maybe… | 或者也许… |
[04:55] | An electrical fire. | 死于一场漏电引起的火灾 |
[05:04] | Chief,you know, i’m gonna have to call you back. | 头儿 我得等会儿再打给你 |
[05:07] | Did you put butter or margarine in this? | 你往里放黄油或人造黄油了么? |
[05:36] | That’s why we call it the chop shop! Yes! | 这就是我们为什么叫这里拆车厂!真棒! |
[05:39] | Oh,yuck! Terrence! Yuck. | 真恶!Terrence!恶心 |
[05:43] | Other than the soup of the day, what are we looking for in the trunk? | 除了今天的浓汤 我们还要在后备箱里找什么? |
[05:47] | Diamonds,computers, signs of a struggle, weapons of mass destruction, jimmy hoffa,anything. | 钻石 电脑 搏斗的痕迹.大规模杀伤性武器 jimmy Hoffa(笑国失踪劳工领袖) 什么都行 |
[05:55] | Would you settle for a knockoff herms bag? | 想要个假爱马仕的包么? |
[05:59] | It matches your eyes. | 跟你的眼睛很配 |
[06:01] | Oh,sergeant gabriel, would you please have that luggage x-rayed? | Gabriel警官 给这包照下X光好么? |
[06:04] | We may have a murder here, but we’re also looking for $3 million in stolen diamonds. | 这有一桩谋杀 可我们也得找三百万被偷的钻石 |
[06:08] | Well,maybe terrence should hose it off a lot first — | 也许Terrence该先把这东西冲冲– |
[06:11] | You know,hose it. | 明白么 冲一下 |
[06:14] | Can you at least give me a positive i.d.? | 至少你能给我个确定的身份吧? |
[06:16] | Well,if we could find his mouth. | 除非我们能找到他的嘴 |
[06:18] | I can get dental records, but so much has gone wrong here. | 我能拿到牙科记录 不过现在这样 已经不准确了 |
[06:22] | He’s been dead for days in the trunk of a car, | 他死了好几天 闷在车的后备箱 |
[06:25] | And his face exploded in the crash, and his skin… | 在车祸中整个脸爆掉了 而且他的皮肤… |
[06:30] | Yuck — is stuck to his clothes, and — and — | 恶心 和衣服黏在了一起还有– |
[06:33] | Okay,you know what? I’ve seen enough. This is a mess. | 好了 知道么?我看够了 这是个烂摊子 |
[06:37] | What about cause of death? | 那死因呢? |
[06:39] | Due to circumstances beyond my control,you’ll have to tell me. | 因为当时的状况已经超出我判断的范围 这事你得告诉我 |
[06:42] | Maybe he choked to death on four triple burgers,extra cheese, | 也许他是被 四个芝士加倍的三层汉堡噎死的 |
[06:47] | Six orders of fries, and a diet coke. | 还有六份薯条和一杯健怡可乐 |
[06:50] | Thank you. | 射谢 |
[06:52] | That receipt’s from friday night. | 这是周五晚上的收据 |
[06:55] | Oceanside? | |
[06:56] | That’s just north of san diego. | 就在圣地亚哥北边 |
[06:59] | Looks like he paid with a credit card. | 看起来他是用信用卡付的帐 |
[07:01] | Sergeant gabriel,are you thinking what i’m thinking? | Gabriel警官你是跟我想的一样么? |
[07:03] | Why the diet coke? | 为什么点健怡可乐? |
[07:05] | Oh,we cut back where we can. | 少吃一点是点 |
[07:12] | Two hours after closing last friday, | 上周五关门两小时后 |
[07:14] | Phil adams disables the store’s alarm system | Phil Adams解除了商店的警报系统 |
[07:17] | and clears out the diamond safe of cut and uncut diamonds. | 洗卷了保险柜里所有切割过 和未切割过的钻石 |
[07:22] | He dumps the diamonds in his briefcase. | 他把钻石倒进他的手提箱 |
[07:24] | Uh,which is nowhere to be found. | 箱子现在还没找到 |
[07:26] | And he heads out. | 然后他向外走 |
[07:28] | Took him all of four minutes. | 只用了四分钟 |
[07:30] | Didn’t he know about the security camera? | 他不知道有监视器么? |
[07:31] | The guy just didn’t care. | 这家伙压根不介意 |
[07:33] | Well,which means he’s either stupid — | 这意味着他或者是白痴 |
[07:35] | or he was coerced. | 或者是被强迫的 |
[07:36] | I thought that he had a plan that was foolproof. | 我以为他有个万无一失的计划 |
[07:38] | Next morning,his wife calls in a missing-persons report. | 第二天早晨他太太报案说他失踪 |
[07:42] | Security video from the burger-rama down in oceanside. | 从Oceanside拉玛汉堡店拿来的监控录像 |
[07:45] | They were able to e-mail me the footage — two cameras — | 他们电邮给我的录像 –两台监视器 |
[07:48] | But the file was in a high-res format. | 但文件是高分辨率的 |
[07:50] | So in order to put it on that dvd, | 为了能用这台DVD播放 |
[07:52] | – lieutenant,thank you. – i had to laser scan — | – 副队长谢谢你 – 我得用激光扫描 |
[07:53] | thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[07:54] | Anyway,i got the name off the credit card. | 对了 我查到了信用卡持有人是谁了 |
[07:57] | Sherry adams. | |
[07:59] | ******** | Adams的老婆 |
[08:02] | If she called in a missing-persons, what is she doing buying her husband dinner in oceanside? | 如果是她报的失踪 她为什么会在Oceanside?给她丈夫付账? |
[08:07] | Maybe she didn’t know he had her credit card. | 也许她不知道他拿了她的信用卡 |
[08:10] | There’s his car. | 那是他的车 |
[08:15] | But how do we know who’s driving? | 但我们怎么知道开车的是谁? |
[08:17] | Well,i think the way it’s listing to the port side is a major clue. | 我觉得他向右转的方法是个重要线索 |
[08:22] | You said there was another camera. | 你说还有另一台监视器 |
[08:23] | Yes, here comes the other angle. | 是的 这是另个角度拍的 |
[08:29] | Hold it. | 停在这 |
[08:31] | Who’s that guy sitting next to him? | 坐在他旁边的是谁? |
[08:34] | I’m guessing it’s not his wife. | 我猜不是他老婆 |
[08:50] | – Good morning. – Morning. | – 早安 – 早 |
[08:58] | Dreaming about diamonds? | 昨晚梦见钻石了? |
[08:59] | More about how they disappeared and how a man the size of mr. Adams | 更多是梦见钻石怎么失踪 还有像Adams这么胖的男人 |
[09:04] | wound up in the trunk of his own car. | 怎么会死在自己车的后备箱里 |
[09:06] | Oh,and there’s a mystery man in the shadows, | 还有阴影里的一个神秘人 |
[09:09] | but given mr. Adams’ size, he’s more of an eclipse. | 不过跟Adams先生的体型相比 他真是不起眼 |
[09:12] | I mean it,clay. | 我是说真的,Clay. |
[09:13] | No,willie ray, I will not! | 吧 Willie Ray,我不去! |
[09:15] | Oh,for heaven sakes. | 哦 天啊 |
[09:21] | Daddy, what is going on in here? | 爸怎么啦? |
[09:23] | Your mother wants me to take a walk, but i’m supposed to avoid direct sunlight — carcinoma. | 你妈想让我去散步 但我不能晒太阳–致癌. |
[09:29] | Oh,daddy,you’re not gonna catch skin cancer walking around the block. | 哦爸你只在附近走走不会得皮肤癌的 |
[09:34] | I bought this sunscreen for our trip to hawaii. | 我为夏威荑之旅买了防晒霜 |
[09:38] | Do we know how this is gonna interact with my new medication? | 谁知道这和我吃的新药会不会有反应? |
[09:43] | You better start worrying about how i’m gonna interact with your new medication. | 你最好担心我和你的新药会有什么反应 |
[09:47] | Here. Come on. Out,out,out. | 给 来吧 走走走 |
[09:58] | My father almost died a week ago, so is it horrible for me to wish he was on a cruise right now? | 我爸爸一周前差点死了 我现在想让他走走是不是很残忍? |
[10:03] | – Yes. – Oh,i’m horrible. | – 是的 – 哦 我太残忍了 |
[10:07] | You know he’s gonna postpone the cruise until after the wedding. | 你知道他会把旅行延期至婚礼之后的 |
[10:11] | – Th– three more weeks? – Yes. | – 三–还要三周? – 是的 |
[10:13] | – Staying here? – Yes. It’s a huge problem. | – 住在这? – 是的 这是个大问题 |
[10:17] | Not quite as huge as phil adams,but… | 不像Phil Adams那么大 可是… |
[10:21] | You know what’s really beginning to bother me about all this? | 你知道什么开始让我不舒服了么? |
[10:23] | What? | 什么? |
[10:24] | The fat jokes. | 胖子的笑话 |
[10:26] | Oh,you’re right. Terrible. | 哦 是啊 真恶心 |
[10:29] | I’ve been spending much too much time with lieutenants flynn and provenza. | 我不能总跟Flynn和Provenza副队在一起了 |
[10:45] | Has mrs. Adams arrived? | Adams太太到了吗? |
[10:46] | Yeah,gabriel just got here with her. They’re in interview 1. | 到了Gabriel刚跟她一起来的 他们在一号侦讯室 |
[10:50] | Uh,chief? | 头儿? |
[10:52] | Uh,mrs. Adams’ financial reports. | Adams太太的财务报告 |
[10:57] | – Okay. – Help yourself. | – 好的 – 要吃就拿 |
[11:01] | No,i shouldn’t. | 不 我不能吃了 |
[11:04] | Okay,let’s see. $38 for fast food. That we knew about. | 好的 让我看看 快餐38块 这我们知道 |
[11:09] | Internet charge to quietaffairs.com. | “风流一夜”网站的会员费 |
[11:12] | Oh,it’s a website where married people — they go — | 这是个已婚的人–去– |
[11:15] | I think the name “quiet affairs” says it all,lieutenant. | “风流一夜”名字已经说明问题了 副队 |
[11:18] | Oh,but,wait — there’s more. | 不过等一下 还有别的 |
[11:20] | A $5,300 charge for plane tickets from tijuana to antwerp via mexico city. | 还有5300块是支付从提华纳起飞 在墨西哥转机到安特卫普的机票 |
[11:27] | Antwerp — that’s a great place to unload stolen diamonds. | 安特卫普 是个销赃钻石的好地方 |
[11:30] | Really? | 真的? |
[11:32] | Do we have a passenger list? | 有旅客名单吗? |
[11:34] | confirmed the three tickets, | Not yet. Aero m脡xico 还没有 墨西哥航空确认有三张票 |
[11:36] | but they want a federal warrant for the passenger manifest, | 但他们要联邦授权书才给名单 |
[11:39] | And since daniels is not here,what I need to do is — | 既然Daniels不在 我要做的是 |
[11:41] | That’s all right. I believe I know two of the names already. | 没事 我们已经知道两个名字了 |
[11:45] | I just need mrs. Adams to tell me the third. | 我只要Adams太太告诉我第三个就好了 |
[11:59] | Mrs. Adams. | Adams太太 |
[12:01] | I’m deputy chief brenda leigh johnson. | 我是警队队长Brenda Leigh Johnson |
[12:03] | I am so sorry for your loss. | 对你丈夫的去世 深表同情 |
[12:05] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[12:06] | Do you have idea who killed my husband? | 你们知道是谁杀了我的丈夫吗? |
[12:09] | Not yet,but we’re certainly doing everything in our power to find out. | 还没 但我们会竭尽全力找出凶手 |
[12:13] | Now,you reported your husband missing on saturday. Is that right? | 你周六报案 说你丈夫失踪对吧? |
[12:17] | Yes. He left for work on friday and never came home, | 是的 他周五去上班 就再也没回来 |
[12:21] | And so I called the police the first thing the next morning. | 所以第二天一大早我就报了案 |
[12:24] | – And you never heard from him again? – No. | – 从那之后 他就音讯全无? – 是的 |
[12:27] | But he did not take those diamonds. | 但他没拿那些钻石 |
[12:30] | Phil loved that store. | Phil爱那家店 |
[12:31] | He would never take anything from that store — never. | 他决不会从那偷东西的 决不 |
[12:34] | Ma’am,we have your husband on tape stealing the diamonds. | 夫人 你丈夫偷钻石的整个过程 被摄像头拍得一清二楚 |
[12:36] | I don’t care. | 我不在乎 |
[12:38] | All right,well,maybe he didn’t steal the diamonds. | 好吧 也许他没偷那些钻石 |
[12:40] | Maybe he was just taking them for a drive. | 也许只是带它们出去兜兜风 |
[12:42] | But let’s talk about something else for a moment. | 我们先聊点别的 |
[12:45] | Um,have you ever heard of a website called quietaffairs. Com? | 你听过”风流一夜.com”这网站吗? |
[12:50] | No. | 没 |
[12:54] | It’s a place where married people go to fool around… Online. | 那可以让已婚人士乱搞… 在网上 |
[12:58] | And according to your credit-card statement, you joined quiet affairs four months ago. | 根据你的信用卡使用记录 四个月前你加入了那个网站 |
[13:03] | Is that right? | 对吧 |
[13:08] | Mrs. Adams, normally I wouldn’t pry into someone’s personal life, | Adams夫人正常情况下 我决不会打探别人的私人生活 |
[13:11] | But your husband was found dead in the trunk of his car, | 但你丈失死于自己车的后备箱 |
[13:14] | And I have to wonder if you and some boyfriend that you met on quiet affairs killed him. | 这就不得不使我联想到也许是你 和你在那个网站上认识的男友杀了他 |
[13:19] | Boyfriend? I – I don’t have a boyfriend. | 男友?我没有男友 |
[13:21] | I would never be unfaithful to phil. | 我决不会对不起Phil的 |
[13:23] | Really? | 真的么? |
[13:25] | Is there any chance that, uh, you could identify this man for us? | 那是否有可能 你能告诉我 他是谁? |
[13:31] | Why? | 怎么了? |
[13:32] | We have him on tape in your husband’s car. | 这人曾坐在你丈夫的车里 有录像为证 |
[13:37] | No. I don’t know him. | 不 我不认识他 |
[13:41] | Okay. So,you don’t know this young man. | 好吧 你不认识这个人 |
[13:43] | But let’s just pretend for a minute that you do… | 但若假设你认识他… |
[13:46] | And that he was your boyfriend. | 假设他是你的男友 |
[13:47] | – He wasn’t,though. – We’re just pretending. | – 但他不是 – 这只是假设 |
[13:51] | And let’s say that somehow you and your boyfriend manipulated your husband | 假设你和你男友哄骗你丈夫 |
[13:55] | into stealing millions in diamonds. | 盗取价值连城的钻石 |
[13:57] | Please,d-don’t — | 求你 别说了 |
[13:58] | but at that last minute, either your boyfriend pulled a fast one on you, | 但在最后关头 要么你男友捣了鬼 |
[14:01] | Or you pulled a fast one on him. | 要么你捣了鬼 |
[14:03] | Either way,your husband ends up dead in the trunk of his car, | 不管是谁 最终你丈夫死在后备箱 |
[14:06] | And somebody walks off with millions in diamonds, | 而某人捞得了价值连城的钻石 |
[14:09] | Which is certainly not what phil had in mind | 这决非如Phil所料 |
[14:11] | because his plan involved three plane tickets to antwerp — | 因为他买了三张去安特卫普的飞机票 |
[14:15] | one for you, one for your husband, and one for this young man, | 一张给你 一张给你丈夫 还有一张给那名男子 |
[14:18] | who I would very much like for you to identify. | 我非常乐意你指认出这名男子 |
[14:20] | Three people, three plane tickets. | 三个人 三张票 |
[14:27] | No ticket for me. Oh,my god. | 没有我的票 天啊 |
[14:32] | Hewasleaving. | 他要走了 |
[14:36] | How could I be so stupid? | 我怎么那么笨啊 |
[14:40] | The third plane ticket was for phil. | 这第三张票也是Phil. |
[14:45] | The airlines make him buy two seats whenever he has to fly. | 他坐飞机航空公司都会让他买两张票 |
[14:50] | How — how could you not know about this? | 你怎么会不知道这件事? |
[14:54] | The plane tickets were charged to your credit card. | 是用你的信用卡买的票 |
[14:56] | Phil was the one who did the finances,who paid the bills. | 通常是Phil来管钱付帐 |
[15:00] | He was the one with the account at quiet affairs. | 是他在”风流一夜”注册会员的 |
[15:03] | So you knew about this? | 这么说你知道? |
[15:05] | Phil met that boy online. | Phil在网上认识那个男的 |
[15:08] | They were messaging or chatting — whatever you call it — the past couple of months. | 他们只是发发信息 聊聊天 不管叫什么吧 过去这几个月里 |
[15:12] | I caught him doing it, but he said it was just a — | 我当场逮住过他干这事 他说这只是 |
[15:16] | A fantasy he was living out, role-playing over the internet. | 他所幻想的另一种生活 只是网上的虚幻角色 |
[15:21] | And you believed him? | 而你相信他所说的? |
[15:23] | Phil gained weight after we married, and we started having intimacy issues. | Phil在婚后变得很胖 我们失妻生活也出了问题 |
[15:31] | So I thought maybe this was his way of working through some things. | 所以我以为这是他排解苦闷的方式 |
[15:35] | Besides,he was using a really old picture on his profile. | 而且他用的照片都是很久之前的 |
[15:39] | I didn’t think he’d have the nerve to meet anybody in person, | 我完全没想到现在他还敢去见别人 |
[15:41] | But that is the guy that he was chatting with. That’s him! | 但这就是和他聊天的那个男的 就是他! |
[15:47] | Okay. | 好的 |
[15:49] | Well,this young man may have killed your husband. | 这名男子很可能杀害了你的丈夫 |
[15:52] | What is his name? | 他叫什么? |
[15:55] | Spiceboy85, a.k.a. Keith reyes, 737 las casas,echo park. | 辣哥85 也叫Kenh Reyes 住在Echo Park路 737 Las Casas |
[16:01] | Quiet affairs is cooperating — discreetly,of course. | “风流一夜”网站很配合我们工作 当然是私下的 |
[16:03] | Okay. That could be him. | 嗯很可能是他 |
[16:05] | Look who’s in his friends file. | 看看谁在他的好友名单上 |
[16:07] | Our victim — phil adams. | 我们的受害人Phil Adams. |
[16:09] | A.k.a.24carats. | 网名 24克拉 |
[16:11] | Unfortunately,they don’t archive the chat transcripts. | 很可惜 他们没有聊天记录 |
[16:14] | So unless we recover mr. Adams’ and mr. Reyes’ computers, | 所以 除非我们找到Adams和Reyes的电脑 |
[16:17] | We have no idea what they said to each other. | 否则我们无从知晓他们的聊天内容 |
[16:18] | Chief,if you’re going to serve a warrant in echo park, I should be there. | 头儿 若打算去Echo Park搜查 我该参加 |
[16:22] | Thank you so much, detective sanchez, | 多谢Sanchez警官 |
[16:23] | But I believe the last time you violated light-restriction duty, | 但 你上次违反了不可妄动的命令 |
[16:26] | A critical part of our case was destroyed… | 导致案件很重要的一环被破坏… |
[16:29] | Namely the victim’s body. | 也就是受害人的尸体 |
[16:30] | – Chief, I think we’re on to something. – But,chief,i was the one who told the tow truck — | – 头儿 我们现在该去… – 但是 头儿 我只是告诉他… |
[16:33] | So youwerethere. I knew it! | 当时你在那 我就知道 |
[16:38] | And the rest of you — I am so mad! | 还有你们这帮人… 气死我了! |
[16:42] | Until you are cleared for full duty, you are chained to that desk — Chained! | 在你恢复全职之前 你只能在办公桌前呆着 哪也不准去! |
[16:48] | Warrant,warrant,warrant. Thank you. | 搜查令 搜查令 谢谢 |
[16:51] | Sergeant gabriel. | Gabriel警官 |
[16:52] | Way to go,julio. | 干的好 Julio. |
[16:54] | If I was in better shape, i’d kick your ass. | 要不是身体不好 我非揍你不可 |
[17:10] | I’m deputy chief brenda leigh johnson, and we’re from the l.a.p.d. | 我是洛杉矾警局副局长Brenda Leigh Johns |
[17:13] | We are looking for a mr. Keith reyes. Is he here? | 我们在找Keifh Reyes先生他在吗? |
[17:17] | No hablo ingl脡s. 我不会说英语 | |
[17:18] | Oh,detective sanchez, of all the days. | Sanchez警探啊 关键时刻 居然不在 |
[17:21] | Buzz,would you find out this young woman’s information while we start the search? | Buzz 我们搜查时 你能问问她是谁 好么? |
[17:24] | But,chief,i’m supposed to document the apartment before you start looking for anything. | 但 头儿 在你们搜查之前 我得先给这房子做记录 |
[17:27] | Please just do what I say! | 照我说的做! |
[17:30] | We’ll be gentle, but I need to find out who this young lady is and what she knows about mr. Reyes. | 我们会很温和的 但我得知道她是谁 关于Reyes 她又知道多少 |
[17:34] | Please. Pardon me. | 拜托 不好意思 |
[17:40] | Qu脡 crees que est脕n haciendo? 你们要干嘛? | |
[17:42] | Calma,se脩ora,por favor. 夫人 请冷静一下 | |
[17:43] | – No te preocupes. | – En puedes entrar aqu脥 sin llarme? – 你们怎么可以就这么进来? – 别担心 |
[17:47] | Okay,looking for diamonds, plus-sized clothing, ***** | 找找看 有没有 钻石啊 加肥加大的衣服啊 去Belgium的机票啊 |
[17:52] | Computers,anything that connects mr. Reyes to our victim. | 电脑啊 任何证明Reyes与受害人有关的东西 |
[17:55] | No pueden hacen eso. | 他们不能这样做 |
[17:56] | Se脩or reyes est脕 en casa? S脥 o no? Reyes不在家么? | |
[17:58] | Ese idiota. Le dijo | que se sale de aqu脥. 他个白痴 他说要离开这里 |
[18:01] | Chief,she says mr. Reyes is an idiot… | 头儿 她说Reyes是个大白痴… |
[18:04] | And that he left — no,she kicked him out. | 他走了 不 她把他赶走了 |
[18:07] | Chief. Chief,about sanchez. | 头儿 Sanchez的事儿 |
[18:09] | I just thought,you know, if I let him take his time — | 我只是想若让他慢慢来… |
[18:12] | And snuck him out on calls he’d get the message he could ignore going to therapy? | 派他出外勤 随时待命 让他觉得可以不必去心理治疗? |
[18:15] | Which is exactly why he’s not here today when I need him the most. | 这就是为何他没来 尽管我现在最需要他 |
[18:19] | it’s not enough that he’s fit physically. | 只是身体强壮还不够 |
[18:21] | Behavioral science has to sign off,too. | 行为举止上也得有所改变才行 |
[18:26] | No desktop,no laptop. | 没有台式电脑 也没有笔记本电脑 |
[18:28] | Okay,chief,she says she doesn’t have an i. D. | 头儿 她说她没身份证 |
[18:30] | She doesn’t want to give her name, and her accent is really hard to understand. | 她也不愿意告诉我们姓名 她的口音 实在很难听懂 |
[18:34] | But from what I can tell, she’s a singer on a cruise ship. | 就我听懂的来说 她是游轮上的歌手 |
[18:37] | Se fue a viernes. | 那天是周五 |
[18:39] | Espere momentito. | S脥,s脥. Voy a decirle. – 好的 我会说的 – 等等 |
[18:42] | Keith reyes left on friday and hasn’t been back. | Keith Reyes周五离开的 再也没回来过 |
[18:47] | And now we’re making her late for work, | 现在我们害她上班快迟到了 |
[18:49] | And she’s leaving because the ship would sail without her. | 她现在马上要走 因为船可不会等她 |
[18:53] | We can’t let her go, chief. | 我们不能放她走 头儿 |
[18:56] | No,no,no. Lieutenant,if we want to find out who she is, we have to let her go. | 不 不 副队长 想要知道她是谁 我们就得放她走 |
[19:00] | Buzz, would you hurry her along? | Buzz催她快点好吗? |
[19:14] | Lieutenant flynn. | Flynn副队长 |
[19:24] | May I see your driver’s license,please? | 我能看一下你的驾照吗? |
[19:28] | Buzz. | |
[19:29] | Puedo ver su licencia? | 能看下你的驾照么? |
[19:31] | Yo te digo,yo no tengo | de identificaci脫n. 我跟你说过了 我没有证件 |
[19:35] | She says she doesn’t have one. | 她说她没有 |
[19:37] | What a shame. Gentlemen. | 真可惜 先生们 |
[19:40] | You are under arrest for operating a motor vehicle without a license. | 你因无证驾驶被捕了 |
[19:42] | Please step out of the car. | 请下车吧 |
[19:43] | Usted tiene el derecho de permanecer callado, | 你有权保持沉默 |
[19:46] | Y usted renuncia el derecho de permancer callado cualquier cosa | 但你所说的一切 |
[19:50] | en su contra en una corta de justicia. | que usted diga podra usarse y se usar脕 将会作为呈堂证供 |
[20:04] | Who’s the babe? | 这美女是谁啊? |
[20:06] | Uh,she won’t give us her name. | 她不说她是谁 |
[20:08] | No hablos ingl脡s. 也不会说英语 | |
[20:11] | Why don’t you grab her prints for us,huh? | 你去给她做指纹记录吧 |
[20:13] | Yes,sir. | 是 长官 |
[20:15] | Hey,hey,casanova… Take it easy,huh? Easy. | 嘿 大情圣 别激动 好么? 放松 |
[20:22] | Buenos d脥as. 你好 | |
[20:24] | Hola,pap脥. 你好 | |
[20:27] | Su nombre? | 你的名字? |
[20:29] | No,no,no. | 不 不 |
[20:34] | Casada o soltera? | 婚姻状况? |
[20:38] | Qu脡? 什么? | |
[20:40] | Casada o soltera? | 已婚 还是单身? |
[20:44] | Are you married, or are you single? | 你结婚了 还是未婚? |
[20:49] | Single. Y t脷? 单身 你呢? | |
[20:55] | No,daddy,we don’t have any salt substitute. | 不 老爸 我们没有代替盐的东西 |
[20:58] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[21:01] | Oh,no,no,no. That’s the sell-by date, not the expiration. I’m sure it’s fine. | 不 不 那是出售日期 不是保质期 我确定 肯定没事 |
[21:07] | Well,if you’re worried about it,throw it out then! | 如果你还是担心 那就直接扔了吧 |
[21:13] | Daddy,i’m gonna have to call you back. Something’s come up. | 爸爸 我再打给你吧 我这边有点事 |
[21:15] | Detective sanchez! In my office,please… Now. | Sanellez警探! 到我办公室来 现在 |
[21:22] | Lieutenant tao,would you please process these prints as soon as possible? | 陶副队长 你来做指纹记录好吗? |
[21:27] | And,sergeant gabriel, if you would escort our guest here into interview room 1? | Gabriel警官 你把这位女士 带到1号审讯室 好吗? |
[21:33] | Yes,ma’am. | 是 长官 |
[21:38] | Detective sanchez, you realize you were kissing a possible murder suspect? | Sanellez警探 你意识到 你在亲一名杀人嫌疑犯吗? |
[21:42] | Yes,ma’am. | 是的 长官 |
[21:44] | And she doesn’t know enough spanish to be from anywhere they speak it, | 她不怎么会西班牙语 肯定不是西语国家的 |
[21:48] | unless she’s really stupid. | 除非她是个大傻子 |
[21:50] | And she’s not that stupid ’cause she’s into me. | 但她并不傻 因为她喜欢上我了 |
[21:56] | I’d be happy to interview her for you,chief. | 头儿 我很乐意替你去问她问题 |
[21:57] | I’m sure you would, detective sanchez, but the interview room is a little far from your desk. | 你当然乐意了 Sanchez警探 但审讯室离你的办公桌有点远吧 |
[22:05] | Wipe your face. | 把你的脸擦擦吧 |
[22:16] | Good afternoon. | 下午好 |
[22:18] | Oh,i’m sorry. I forgot. You don’t speak english. | 对不起 我忘了 你不会说英语 |
[22:21] | – No. | – No habla ingl脡s? – 不懂英语? – 不懂 |
[22:24] | Then you won’t understand when I tell you that i’m about to book you for driving without a license, | 那么下面的话 你肯定听不懂 我要控告你无证驾驶 |
[22:28] | Put you in the county jail, and lock you up for the next 48 hours until you’re arraigned, | 把你扔进监狱 关上48小时 再审讯你 |
[22:32] | At which time you’ll have to come up with over $2,000 in bail. | 到时你还得交纳2000多元的保释金 |
[22:38] | Fine. What do you want to know? | 好吧 你想知道什么? |
[22:41] | Now she speaks english. | 现在她会说英语咯 |
[22:43] | Well,good. Now that I can communicate with you, I have a few questions i’d like to ask. | 很好既然现在我能和你交流了 我想问你几个问题 |
[22:47] | So let’s get started, shall we? | 那么现在开始 好吗? |
[22:49] | First,why did you refuse to speak english? | 第一个问题 为什么你先前不肯说英语? |
[22:52] | Is there a law against that? | 我那么做违法了么? |
[22:54] | No,i don’t think so. | 不违法吧 |
[22:55] | Nextpregunta,please. | 下一问题 |
[23:00] | How do you know mr. Reyes? | 你怎么认识Reyes先生的? |
[23:02] | He was one of my boyfriends. | 他是我的男友之一 |
[23:04] | – Oneof your boyfriends? – Yes. | – 男友之一? – 是啊 |
[23:08] | You seem to be feeling better all of a sudden. | 你是不是感觉好多了? |
[23:11] | How long have you known mr. Reyes? | 你认识Reyes先生多长时间了? |
[23:14] | Too long. | 太久了 |
[23:16] | And when was the last time you saw him? | 你最后一次见他是什么时候? |
[23:18] | I kicked his ass out a week ago, when I find out that he don’t like girls no more. | 我一星期前把他赶出去的 我发现 他已经不喜欢女生了 |
[23:22] | – And you haven’t seen him since? – No. | – 从那之后你再也没见过他? – 没有 |
[23:24] | Have you? Because if he comes around again, he’s gonna need police protection. | 你见过么?他要是再敢出现 我可要给他点颜色瞧瞧 |
[23:28] | Where’s the chief? | 头儿呢? |
[23:29] | Uh,interview 1 with tequila rose. | 在1号审讯室 审问”西班牙”美女呢 |
[23:34] | Mr. Reyes didn’t tell you where he was going? | Reyes没告诉你他的去向么 |
[23:36] | I told you. I don’t know where he is. Can I go now? | 我跟你说过了 我不知道他的去向 我现在能走了么? |
[23:42] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[24:01] | Do you know what i’ve just been handed? | 你知道他刚才递给我的是什么吗? |
[24:03] | ’cause i’m starving. | Hopefully a menu,mam脕, 最好是菜单 我都快饿死了 |
[24:08] | You’re criminal record, and it gives me a very good idea where to find your boyfriend, keith. | 是你的犯罪记录 而且我知道到哪去找你男朋友Keith了 |
[24:12] | Ex-boyfriend. | 前男友 |
[24:25] | Keith reyes, you are under arrest for grand theft and the murder of phil adams. | Keith Reyes 你因涉嫌重大盗窃和 谋杀Phil Adams被捕了 |
[24:29] | Sergeant gabriel,would you please read him his rights? | Gabriel警官 请你向他宣读下他的权力 |
[24:31] | You have the right to remain silent. | 你有权保持沉默 |
[24:32] | Anything you say can and will be used against you in a court of law. | 但你所说的一切 将会作为呈堂证供 |
[24:35] | You have the right to an attorney. | 你有权聘请律师 |
[24:36] | If you cannot afford an attorney, one will be appointed to you by the state. | 如果你请不起 我们会为你指定一个 |
[24:39] | Have you heard and understood these rights,sir? | 现在你清楚自己的权力了吗 先生? |
[24:43] | Tell the chief I went to therapy. | 告诉头儿 我去参加心理治疗了 |
[24:50] | So,we searched keith reyes’ residence — no diamonds,no laptop. | 我们搜查了Keith Reyes的住所 没发现钻石也没找到笔记本电脑 |
[24:54] | We had undercover stake it out just in case he showed up. | 我们派了便衣监视 想等他出现 |
[24:57] | But as it turns out, he was already in custody. | 但后来发现原来他已经被捕了 |
[25:00] | I thought we had his girlfriend in custody. | 我们不是抓到他女朋友了吗 |
[25:02] | Well uh,they’re very close. | 嗯 他们可是非常亲密啊 |
[25:05] | You might be interested to know,mr. Reyes, | 你可能有兴趣知道 Reyes先生 |
[25:07] | That we found phil adams yesterday morning very,very dead and partially decomposed. | 我们昨天早上发现了Phil Adams 他已死去很久 尸体已经部分腐烂了 |
[25:13] | Wait,what? Phil’s really dead? | 什么? Phil真的死了? |
[25:16] | Yes,he is. | 对 他死了 |
[25:18] | And do you want to know where we found him? | 你想知道我们是在哪发现的他吗? |
[25:20] | Oh,man. Don’t tell me he was still in the trunk of his car. | 噢 别告诉我他还在车的后备箱里 |
[25:26] | That was too easy. | 这可太简单了 |
[25:27] | That’s exactly where we found him, and that is the first straight answer you’ve given me. | 我们就是在那找到的他. 这可是你第一次正面回答我的问题 |
[25:31] | Mr. Reyes,i have to tell you — you are testing my temper. | Reyes先生 我要告诉你 你在挑战我的极限 |
[25:34] | Look,i apologize,okay? | 我道歉 好了吧? |
[25:36] | But when you showed up today, I was late for work, and I didn’t want to get fired. | 但是你们今天来的时候我上班快迟到了 我不想被炒掉 |
[25:40] | W – what is it exactly that you do? | 你具体是做什么工作的? |
[25:43] | I’m an illusionist. | 我是个魔术师 |
[25:47] | So,what,you’re a female impersonator? | 那你要模仿女性? |
[25:49] | No. I – I don’t do drag. | 不 我不是易装癖 |
[25:52] | What you saw today was magic. | 今天你们看到的就是魔术 |
[25:56] | And where do you perform? | 你在哪表演? |
[25:58] | I told you — on a cruise ship. I sing in the lounge. | 我告诉过你们 在游轮上 我在娱乐室唱歌 |
[26:01] | Is that where you met mr. Adams? Did you meet him on the cruise ship? | 你就是在那里遇到Adams的? 就在那个游轮上? |
[26:03] | No,phil never knew anything about my work. | 不是 Phil根本不知道我是做什么的 |
[26:06] | I mean,we only met in person once last friday evening. | 我只见过他本人一次 就是上周五晚上 |
[26:09] | The rest of our relationship was online. | 我们的关系主要是在网上 |
[26:11] | Mr. Reyes, are you telling me that the first time you met phil adams in person | Reyes你是不是要告诉我们 你第一次见到Phil Adams本人的当晚 |
[26:15] | was the night that you murdered him? | 你就把他杀了? |
[26:16] | I didn’t murder him. | 我可没杀他 |
[26:19] | And besides, he put himself in that trunk. | 而且 他是自己进到后备箱的 |
[26:21] | Did you notice how big he was? Look at me. | 你们又不是不知道他多胖 看看我 |
[26:24] | I couldn’t have put him in there if I tried. | 我可没办法把他塞到后备箱里 |
[26:26] | Are you saying he put himself in the trunk of that car of his own accord? | 你是说他完全是自愿钻进他车子后备箱的? |
[26:30] | Mr. Reyes,i have to tell you, I find that very,very strange. | Reyes先生 我要告诉你 我觉得那可太不合常理了 |
[26:33] | The whole night was strange. | 那晚本来就很奇怪 |
[26:35] | It started the moment he showed up. | 从见面就开始了 |
[26:37] | Look,he didn’t look anything like his photo. | 他跟照片上一点都不一样 |
[26:39] | I mean,the guy totally lied about himself. | 那家伙在网上一句实话都没说 |
[26:41] | He was enormous. | 他就是个大肉球 |
[26:42] | But you got in the car with him anyway. | 但是你还是跟他走了 |
[26:44] | Well,it would have been really rude to take one look at him and say,”see you.” | 一见面就说再见不就太不礼貌了吗 |
[26:48] | I mean, everybody’s got feelings. | 人都是有自尊心的 |
[26:52] | And what did you two do? | 那你们做了些什么呢? |
[26:53] | Well,there was no way I was taking him back to my place. | 我不可能带他回我的住处 |
[26:56] | I thought we’d go get dinner, but then we started driving. | 我想一起吃个晚餐 我们就开车走了 |
[27:01] | And I started to get nervous. And he told me,”don’t worry. | 开始我有些紧张他说不用担心 |
[27:04] | I have a surprise for you.” | “我会给你个惊喜的” |
[27:06] | so,i thought,”okay.” but then we passed san diego. And he pulls over. | 我就想”那好吧” 但后来我们开到圣地亚哥 他把车停在路边 |
[27:10] | And he says, “i’m gonna get into the trunk just until we cross the border.” | 然后他说”我先躲在后备箱里 过了边界再出来” |
[27:14] | now,that’s a little weird, right? | 有点奇怪吧? |
[27:18] | So,i ask him,”why do you want to get in the trunk?” | 我就问他 为什么要躲在后备箱里? |
[27:20] | and he tells me that it’s all part of the surprise. | 他说这是那惊喜的一部分 |
[27:25] | And what was the surprise — $3 million in stolen diamonds? | 那惊喜到底是什么 他偷的3百万美元的钻石? |
[27:31] | And what about this? | 这又是什么? |
[27:33] | A plane ticket in your name out of mexico to europe? | 以你的名字买的从墨西哥到欧洲的机票 |
[27:38] | Are you kidding? | 你开玩笑吧? |
[27:40] | Why wouldn’t he tell me? Where in europe? | 那他为什么不告诉我? 到欧洲哪里? |
[27:42] | I totally would have gone for that. | 我知道了肯定会去的 |
[27:44] | So — so,you’re saying the diamonds,the plane tickets — | 那你是说 什么钻石啊 机票啊 |
[27:47] | you don’t know anything about any of that? | 你统统一无所知? |
[27:49] | Look,he got in the trunk, and I freaked out. | 听着 他进了后备箱 我吓坏了 |
[27:51] | So I turned around, and I drove back to l.a. | 所以我就摊头开回洛杉矶了 |
[27:55] | Look,i thought he had a gun or drugs or something weird. | 我以为他携带了枪支或者毒品之类的东西 |
[28:02] | I am such an idiot. | 我真是太傻了 |
[28:05] | $3 million? Really? | 价值3百万 真的? |
[28:08] | Buzz,will you tell chief johnson to come to my office,please? | Buzz 去告诉Johnson队长 让她来我办公室 好吗? |
[28:11] | I need to speak with her immediately. | 我要马上和她谈谈 |
[28:18] | Uh,chief pope wants you to end the interview… Now. | 哦 头儿 Pope让你停止问讯 马上 |
[28:26] | While i’m impressed your crack team of detectives used fingerprints | 很不错 你的人用指纹证明了 |
[28:29] | to reveal that a female suspect was a man, | 这个女嫌疑人其实是个男的 |
[28:32] | You have no diamonds, you have no conspiracy, and you definitely don’t have a murder. | 你没找到钻石 也不能证明是共谋作案 更不能说是谋杀了 |
[28:37] | If mr. Reyes put mr. Adams in the trunk of that car — | 如果Reyes把Adams塞进后备箱 |
[28:40] | there is nothing to prove that he did. | 根本无法证明是他干的 |
[28:42] | Reyes seduced phil adams into stealing those diamonds | Reyes诱使Phil Adams去偷了那些钻石 |
[28:44] | and leaving his wife to become a fugitive in antwerp. | 然后抛弃他的妻子逃往安特卫普 |
[28:47] | It would have been easy for him to convince that poor man to get into the trunk of his car | 他哄骗可怜的Adams钻进后备箱偷偷穿越边 |
[28:51] | So he could cross the border unrecognized. | 还不是小菜一碟吗 |
[28:53] | But they didn’t drive to mexico. He drove him back here, and that is murder. | 但是他们没去墨西哥 他把他又拉回了洛杉矶 这就是谋杀 |
[28:56] | Even if it happened exactly as you described, | 就算事实完全如你所说 |
[28:59] | Adams got into the trunk of that car without being physically forced, | Adams并不是被胁迫进入后备箱的 |
[29:02] | And he suffocated from the pressure of his own weight. | 而且他是被自己的体重挤压窒息的 |
[29:05] | And that is not murder. | 所以这就不是谋杀 |
[29:07] | I’ve spoken to the district attorney himself, | 我亲自跟检察官谈过 |
[29:09] | And we have nothing proving mr. Reyes intended mr. Adams to die. | 而且我们无法证明Reyes蓄意导致Adams死 |
[29:13] | Without intent, there’s no murder. | 不能证明是预谋的 就不是谋杀罪 |
[29:15] | Manslaughter,then. | 那也是过失杀人罪 |
[29:16] | Mr. Reyes walked off and left mr. Adams in the trunk of that car. | Reyes把Adams扔在后备箱里走了 |
[29:19] | – Not against the law. – He didn’t report the body. | – 这并不违法 – 他没有报告尸体 |
[29:21] | Failure to report a dead body is also not against the law. | 没有报告尸体也不犯法 |
[29:31] | I can’t arrest him for anything. | 那就没有任何理由逮捕他了 |
[29:37] | Find the diamonds, connect them to your suspect, | 找到钻石 跟你的嫌疑人联系起来 |
[29:40] | And prove that he was involved in a conspiracy to commit grand theft, | 证明他共谋参与了重大盗窃 |
[29:44] | And maybe — maybewe can get him for manslaughter. | 这样才有可能 可能起诉他过失杀人 |
[29:50] | Reyes killed phil adams. I know it. | Reyes杀了Adams 我知道 |
[29:52] | Believing something to be true and proving it — | 相信一件事实和去证明它 |
[29:54] | Two different things. | 完全是两码事 |
[29:57] | Connect him to the diamonds or let him go. | 要么把他和钻石联系起来 要么放他走 |
[30:09] | Food’s here! | 吃的来了! |
[30:10] | Fritzi! Fritzi! Fritzi! Fritzi! | |
[30:12] | Don’t come in here! | 不要过来! |
[30:13] | Okay,okay! | 好吧 好吧! |
[30:16] | Not looking. Not looking. | 没看到 没看到 |
[30:21] | What in the sam hill is that? | 这算是什么玩艺? |
[30:23] | Well,i know you’re watching your diet,clay. That pizza’s good for your heart. | 我知道你要控制饮食Clay 这种匹萨对你的心脏有好处 |
[30:26] | Vegetarian — no meat,no cheese. | 素的没有奶酪也没有肉 |
[30:29] | No meat,no cheese? | 不放奶酪也不放肉? |
[30:32] | No pizza. What do you got in there? | 那就不是匹萨 那包是什么? |
[30:37] | Hey,brenda, you find your guy? | 嘿 Brenda抓到那家伙了吗? |
[30:39] | Yes,once I figured out who she was. | 抓到了 原来她就是 |
[30:41] | “she”? | “她”? |
[30:42] | Well,she was a he who dressed like a she. | 嗯 她是个男的只是打扮成个女的 |
[30:46] | A lady fella? | 男扮女装? |
[30:47] | We got to check on it, but I think the proper term is transvestite. | 我要查查了 不过我觉得学名好像叫易装癖 |
[30:50] | No,no,no,no. He doesn’t call himself a transvestite. | 不 不 他说自己不是易装癖 |
[30:52] | He’s an illusionist. | 他是个魔术师 |
[30:54] | He’s also a bit of a magician. | 他还真有点小魔力 |
[30:56] | He somehow managed to make $3 million in diamonds vanish into thin air. | 不知道怎么就把价值3百万的钻石给变没了 |
[31:03] | I’m gonna put this pizza on a plate. | 我去把匹萨放到盘子里 |
[31:06] | – All finished. – Okay. | – 都弄好了 – 好的 |
[31:10] | Oh,ma. It’s beautiful. | 哦 妈妈 真漂亮 |
[31:12] | I’m so glad you like it. | 你能喜欢我很高兴 |
[31:15] | I knew I was hanging on to this gown for a good reason. | 我就知道当初留着这婚纱准没错 |
[31:18] | And now we can go on our 50th-wedding-anniversary hawaiian cruise | 现在我们要去夏威夷庆祝我们结婚50周年 |
[31:24] | for some fun in the sun. | 去享受阳光和快乐 |
[31:26] | Willie ray, i’m in no condition to go on the ocean without a doctor’s care. | Willie Ray以我现在的身体状况 没有医生护理我是不能去海上的 |
[31:30] | Well,i’ll miss you,clay, but i’m leaving tomorrow. | 那我会想你的 Clay 明天我可就走了 |
[31:33] | Tomorrow? You’re leaving tomorrow? | 明天? 你明天就走? |
[31:35] | Don’t look so disappointed, dear. | 别这么失望嘛 亲爱的 |
[31:37] | W- we — we can’t leave tomorrow! | 我们 我们明天不能走 |
[31:40] | Are you deliberately trying to kill me? | 你是不是故意想害死我? |
[31:42] | Yes,and i’d want you to die with a tan. | 对 我希望你晒黑了再死 |
[31:45] | ******** | Clay 我会想你的 但我决不会错过这次旅行 |
[31:49] | Because you’re imagining health problems. | 因为你的毛病都是想像出来的 |
[31:51] | That stent collapsing was not imaginary. | 我的动脉支架可不是想象出来的 |
[31:54] | That was a week ago. Quit living in the past. | 那是一周前的事了 别老活在过去了 |
[31:56] | Go and pack because you’re either going home to atlanta, | 快去收拾 你要么回亚特兰大 |
[32:00] | Or you’re going to the south pacific with me. | 要么跟我去南太平洋 |
[32:03] | I mean it,clay. | 我是说真的 Clay. |
[32:04] | Daddy,hawaii’s a much nicer place to get better. | 爸爸 夏威夷是个养病的好地方 |
[32:07] | Clay,would you rather die in atlanta or paradise? | Clay 你是想死在亚特兰犬还是想死在天堂? |
[32:11] | I hope y’all remember this moment when they bury me at sea. | 他们海葬我的时候你最好记得现在这一刻 |
[32:24] | Ma,it’s just lovely. | 妈妈 这真是太漂亮了 |
[32:27] | Thank you so much for making me look so beautiful. | 谢谢你让我这么漂亮 |
[32:30] | You’re very welcome. | 不客气 |
[32:32] | That’s what a wedding dress should do — maximize your assets. | 婚纱本来就应该这样 要把最美的你展现出 |
[32:36] | Willie ray! | |
[32:37] | Excuse me while I tend to my patient in the i.c.u. | 现在我要去照顾我的病人了 |
[33:05] | Okay,where do you want him,chief? | 带他去哪啊 头儿? |
[33:07] | In my office would be fine. | 带到我办公室就好 |
[33:11] | Detective sanchez, I have just received word that you have been cleared for full duty. | Sancllez警探 我刚听说你现在可以全面恢复工作了 |
[33:15] | Chief,if you’re gonna ask me to go in there with you, | 头儿 如果你要我跟你一起去问讯的话 |
[33:20] | I would like to request just one more day chained to my desk. | 你还是再把我锁在这一天的好 |
[33:40] | Good news,mr. Reyes. | 好消息啊 Reyes先生 |
[33:41] | You’re being released. | 你被释放了 |
[33:43] | I bet you’ll be happy to go home and change into something a little more comfortable. | 你肯定想回家换套舒服点的衣服吧 |
[33:49] | I just need you to sign here, confirming that you have received all your belongings. | 你要在这里签下字 确认我们把你的个人物品都发还你了 |
[33:58] | All right,then. You’re free to go. | 好了 现在你可以走了 |
[34:05] | I just have one little question for you,off the record. | 我还有一个小问题 私下问问你 |
[34:09] | And what’s that? | 什么? |
[34:10] | The only reason you got into that car with mr. Adams was | 你说你跟Adams走的唯一原因是 |
[34:13] | Because you were trying to be polite to someone that you met online… | 出于对他的礼貌… |
[34:17] | Not because of diamonds, is that right? | 而不是因为钻石 对吗? |
[34:19] | I never knew anything about any diamonds. | 我根本不知到什么钻石的事 |
[34:22] | That’s exactly what I thought you’d say. | 我知道你就会这么说 |
[34:32] | Only real diamonds can cut glass,mr. Reyes. | 只有真钻石才能割的动玻璃 Reyes |
[34:36] | Since everything you’ve told me so far has been a lie, what do you say we start over? | 既然你一直以来一句实话都没跟我讲 我们重新来过怎么样? |
[34:41] | I didn’t kill anyone, and I haven’t done anything wrong. | 我没有杀人 我也没做过什么错事 |
[34:44] | What about all those diamonds sewn into your dress? | 那你缝在衣服上这些钻石怎么说? |
[34:47] | Actually, I used fabric glue. | 那其实是用胶粘上的 |
[34:49] | So you could step off that cruise ship and sail through customs with $3 million in stolen gems. | 这样你就能通过游艇避开海关检查、 带着价值3百万的钻石逃走了 |
[34:56] | How was I supposed to know they were stolen? | 我怎么知道这些是偷来的? |
[34:58] | Phil gave me those diamonds. | 是Phil送给我的 |
[35:00] | I thought they were fake. | 我还以为是假的呢 |
[35:02] | Can you believe this guy? | 你相信他说的吗? |
[35:03] | I didn’t believe him when he was a woman. | 他还是个女人的时候我就不相信他 |
[35:05] | But once he got into the trunk, I started thinking — | 他钻进后备箱之后 我开始想 |
[35:07] | Yeah,you started thinking, “yay,i’ve got the diamonds.” | 没错 你开始想 嘿 这些钻石是我的了 |
[35:10] | No,i started thinking, “what did I get myself into? | 不是 我想的是 我究竟卷入什么事了? |
[35:13] | What if this guy is crazy?” | 这家伙是不是疯了? |
[35:16] | Listen, I didn’t kill anybody. | 听着 我没有杀任何人 |
[35:18] | I was just trying to avoid a bad situation. | 我只是想脱离险境 |
[35:20] | A bad situation? | 险境? |
[35:23] | Let me tell you about a bad situation. | 我来告诉你什么叫险境 |
[35:25] | Locking a man in the trunk of his car with no water and very little air — | 把一个人锁在后备箱里 没有水也没有多少空气 |
[35:28] | That is a bad situation. | 这样才叫险境 |
[35:32] | You’re good at conjuring up a fantasy. | 你善于制造幻想 |
[35:35] | Let me tell you about one that I have. | 我来告诉你我是怎么想的 |
[35:38] | You meet mr. Adams online. | 你在网上认识了Adams |
[35:40] | He was a married man,but he was also a repressed homosexual. | 他是个已婚男人 同时也是个压抑已久的同性恋 |
[35:44] | I’d be willing to bet that you stalked him, saw that he worked at a jewelry store, | 我敢保证你跟踪了他 发现他在珠宝店工作 |
[35:49] | And,knowing he was vulnerable, started making promises you knew he’d be all too willing to accept. | 而且你发现他跟脆弱 你做了些他正求之不得的承诺 |
[35:55] | Lady,you have no idea what you’re talking about. | 根本不知到你在说什么 |
[35:58] | You conned mr. Adams into the trunk of that car with no intention of ever letting him out! | 你把Adams骗进后备箱 根本就没想再放他出来 |
[36:01] | That sounds like murder to me. | 对我来说这就是谋杀 |
[36:04] | Look,phil got in the trunk to cross the border without telling me why. | Phil钻进后备箱穿想越边界 根本没告诉我为什么 |
[36:08] | Probably because he stole a lot of diamonds and he thought people would be looking for him. | 可能是固为他偷了钻石 想到肯定会有人要抓他 |
[36:12] | Instead of having the mexican border patrol discover some fat guy who lied to me in the trunk, | 为了不让墨西哥边界警卫 发现后备箱里的那个大胖子 |
[36:18] | I drove him back to los angeles. | 我就开车把他拉回了洛杉矶 |
[36:21] | Well,you know, we could still get you for the possession of stolen property. | 你知道 我们还可以以持有赃物逮捕你 |
[36:24] | I mean,your story’s changed so many times. | 我说 你的故事变来变去的 |
[36:26] | “i only speak spanish. Oh,wait,i speak english. | 我只会西班牙语 哦 等等 我会说英语 |
[36:28] | “i’m a woman. Oh, wait,i’m a man. | 我是女人 哦 等等 我其实是男的 |
[36:30] | “what diamonds? Oh,those diamonds. He gave me these diamonds.” | 什么钻石? 哦 那些钻石啊 那些是他送给我的 |
[36:37] | sergeant gabriel, what is the minimum sentence for grand theft? | Gabriel警官 重大盗窃的最短刑期是多少? |
[36:40] | 8 to 10 years. | 8到10年 |
[36:41] | That gives me plenty of time to find evidence that proves you murdered mr. Adams. | 有这些时间 我完全可以找到你谋杀Adams的证据 |
[36:48] | I told you. I thought the diamonds were fake. | 我告诉过你了 我以为钻石是假的 |
[36:51] | So good luck with your possession. | 持脏罪名就祝你好运吧 |
[36:53] | And I didn’t rob his store. | 我也没去他的商店偷抢 |
[36:55] | So good luck with your grand theft. | 所以重大盗窃的事也祝你好运 |
[36:58] | He’s absolutely right. | 他说的没错 |
[37:00] | We have nothing on him. | 我们什么证据都没有 |
[37:03] | You thought this out from beginning to end. | 从头到尾你都考虑到了 |
[37:07] | Every question i’ve asked, you’ve had an answer for. | 我的每个问题 你都想到了答案 |
[37:09] | It’s almost like you’ve imagined these interviews before they took place. | 好像在讯问之前你早都想象到了 |
[37:13] | I think you’re the one imaging things. | 我觉得这才是你想象的呢 |
[37:16] | Because you want us to. | 因为你想让我们这样 |
[37:18] | Like right now… | 就像现在这样… |
[37:20] | You think you look innocent, but you don’t. | 你觉得看起来你很无辜 但你有罪 |
[37:23] | It’s just another one of your tricks. | 这只不过是你的一个戏法 |
[37:26] | And my best one’s yet to come… | 最好的一个还没开始呢… |
[37:30] | Because since you have nothing to charge me with, | 因为你没法起诉我任何罪名 |
[37:33] | Tomorrow you get to watch me walk out of here and completely disappear. | 明天你就要眼看着我走出这里 然后完全消失 |
[37:41] | Brenda leigh, I want to thank you for taking such good care of your mother and me. | 谢谢你把我和你妈照顾的这么好 |
[37:46] | Oh,daddy,of course. I love you. | 哦 爸爸 应该的 我爱你 |
[37:49] | Clay, we don’t want to be late. | Clay,我们要迟到了 |
[37:51] | I’m saying goodbye to my daughter,if you don’t mind. | 我在跟我女儿说再见 你不介意的话 |
[37:54] | Don’t you mean “aloha”? | 是不是该说”aloha”(夏威夷语)? |
[37:57] | We’re not there yet. | 我们还没到呢 |
[38:00] | Bye,mama. Have a safe trip and make sure daddy stays on his diet. | 再见妈妈一路顺风 别忘看控制爸爸的饮食 |
[38:04] | I expect he’ll do as well as you do avoiding sugar. | 你也是啊 你不能再吃糖了 |
[38:08] | Bags are all loaded. | 行李都装好了 |
[38:09] | – Bye,fritz. – Bye-bye. | – 再见 Fritz. – 再见 |
[38:16] | They’re gone. | 他们走了 |
[38:21] | Which means we finally have some privacy, where we can do whatever we want… | 我们终于能有点隐私了… 我们现在想干什纠就干什么 |
[38:30] | As many times as we want. | 想做多少次就做多少次 |
[38:32] | I know you’re distracted. | 我知道你心思不在这 |
[38:35] | I know you’re still trying to | 我知道你还在努力… |
[38:37] | trap your houdini with the diamonds. | 想把那家伙和钻石联系起来 |
[38:41] | Yes. | 没错 |
[38:47] | Want to know a secret? | 想知道个秘密吗? |
[38:48] | Yes,i do. | 想啊 |
[38:50] | You know the interesting thing about illusions? | 你知道魔术师们的秘密吧? |
[38:54] | It’s that the magician rehearses over and over again until it’s perfect. | 就是魔术要一遍一遍的反复练习 直到达到完美 |
[38:57] | But practice doesn’t just make perfect. | 但是熟练并不会创造完美 |
[39:00] | It makes a pattern. | 熟练了会形成模式 |
[39:03] | And if you have a pattern, you can prove intent. | 如果有了模式就可以证明是蓄意 |
[39:08] | And with intent… You get murder. | 证明了蓄意… 那就是谋杀 |
[39:13] | How did you — | how did you — 你怎么 怎么能 |
[39:17] | – what is this? – he fat jokes — they bothered me. | – 这是什么? – 那个胖子的笑话 我一直在想 |
[39:19] | I knew I heard them somewhere before,and then I rembered — | 我知道我以前在哪听过 后来我想起来了 |
[39:22] | They came up in an fbi case that was never solved. | 是一个没有破案的FBI案件 |
[39:25] | “an obese bank manager in arizona | 亚利桑那州一名肥胖的银行经理 |
[39:27] | “was found dead in the trunk of his car after stealing $2 million from his branch office.” | 偷窃2百万美元后 被发现死于自己汽车的后备箱里 |
[39:34] | This has nothing to do with me. | 这与我毫无关系 |
[39:36] | I’ve never heard of this guy, and you have about 30 minutes | 我从没听说过他 . 而且你们只剩大概30分钟了 |
[39:40] | before you have to charge me or let me go. | 到时候要么起诉我 要不就只能放了我 |
[39:44] | I’ve accepted the fact that I have to release you, | 我知道我只能把你放了 |
[39:46] | but let’s sort out some business here first,shall we? | 但是要先办完正事 你说呢? |
[39:50] | The fbi never figured out | FBI从没想明白 |
[39:54] | how this poor old bank manager ended up in the trunk of his car, | 这个胖经理是怎么死在自己车的后备箱里 |
[39:57] | Nor did we find the $2 million he stole. | 我们也没找到那2百万美元 |
[40:00] | We do know he didn’t act alone. | 但我们知道他不是单独作案的 |
[40:03] | He was trading e-mails,planning the theft with a young lady. | 他通过收发邮件 . 与一个年轻女人计划了这案子 |
[40:07] | We even have surveillance video of the girl | 我们甚至在监控录像上拍到了这女人 |
[40:10] | walking up to his car right after the robbery. | 就在偷完钱后看到她进了他的汽车 |
[40:16] | Ladies and gentlemen, may we present the amazing mr. Keith reyes? | 女士们先生们 我们有请神奇的Keith Reyes先生登场 |
[40:24] | That’s how you anticipated everything I could possibly ask you — | 这就是为什么你会考虑到我会问你哪些问题 |
[40:27] | because you’ve done it all before. | 因为你早就练习过了 |
[40:30] | Hey,i had nothing to do with that guy’s death. | 嘿 我与那家伙的死毫无关系 |
[40:32] | It’s the same as phil. | Phil也是 |
[40:34] | Sorry,keith. | 对不起 Keith |
[40:35] | I know how much a magician hates to have his trade secrets exposed. | 我知道魔术师痛恨自己的手法被曝光 |
[40:39] | But here’s the thing — you perform a trick like that more than once, you establish a pattern. | 问题是你这样做案不只一次之后 你就形成了作案模式 |
[40:43] | And with a pattern, you create intent. | 有了模式 你就是蓄意为之 |
[40:46] | And with intent,you get murder in the first degree. | 既然是蓄意的 你就犯了一级谋杀罪 |
[40:54] | You said you were gonna release me. | 你说要放了我的 |
[40:55] | I am… | 没错… |
[40:57] | To the fbi and the tucson police. | 把你交给FBI和Tucson警方 |
[40:59] | I’m gonna arrest you for bank robbery. | 我要以银行抢劫罪逮捕你 |
[41:01] | These guys are probably gonna want to try you for murder. | 他们大概要指控你谋杀 |
[41:05] | We’ll sort out who goes first on your way back to arizona. | 在送你会亚利桑那州的路上 我们会研究谁先谁后的 |
[41:09] | And just as you predicted, you’re gonna walk out of here today and completely disappear. | 跟你想的一样 你会走出这个门然后彻底消失 |
[41:18] | Well,now you see me. | 嗯 你们铐住我了 |
[41:25] | And now you don’t. | 你们没铐住我 |
[41:32] | Try and keep the rabbit in the hat this time,will you? | 这次锁好点 好吗? |