时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:20] | I just finished decorating that. | 我刚把那个装饰好的 |
[00:22] | Well,we have to move it. | 但我们必须把它移开 |
[00:24] | See,when people come into the room, | 知道么 当人们走进房间 |
[00:26] | all the good chi strikes this thing and then bounces right back out. | 正气会被镜子挡住 然后弹回去 |
[00:32] | I see. | 我明白了 |
[00:34] | Brenda leigh! | |
[00:41] | I put a bow on that mirror. | 我在镜子上放了个结子 |
[00:43] | Facing the entryway? | 朝着入口? |
[00:44] | I can’t officiate over a wedding with that going on. | 要是那样这婚礼我就不主持了 |
[00:47] | It’s a feng shui nightmare. | 在风水上很忌讳的 |
[00:48] | They’re not getting married in japan! | 他们又不是在日本结婚! |
[00:50] | Actually,feng shui’s from china. | 实际上 风水是源自中国的 |
[00:52] | They’re not getting married there,either. | 反正他们也不去那儿结婚 |
[00:55] | What is that? | 又是谁? |
[00:57] | I got it. | 我去开门 |
[01:02] | A waterfall? | 瀑布? |
[01:03] | We want the energy flowing for these two lovebirds on their wedding night. | 希望你们小两口新婚之夜激情满溢 |
[01:07] | Sexy. They must have a water source. | 多性感 他们需要有个水源 |
[01:11] | I guess the pacific ocean isn’t big enough for that? | 我猜太平洋的水量还不够大是吧? |
[01:17] | I just — I wanted everything to be simple — | 我希望一切都简单点 |
[01:19] | A simple ceremony here tomorrow with my parents and your sister,a simple reception at the house — | 明天和我父母还有你姐姐 简单的仪式 简单的宴会 |
[01:24] | Followed on sunday by a simple second reception in atlanta with your entire extended family. | 接下来的星期天在亚特兰大和你全家 举行第二轮简单的宴会 |
[01:30] | Honey,don’t worry. By tuesday,we will be in italy,far,far away. | 宝贝 别担心 等星期二 我们就飞到遥远的意大利了 |
[01:37] | Right. | 对 |
[01:46] | What do you think that’s all about? | 你觉得那是怎么回事? |
[01:48] | – Brenda… – What? I’m still on duty till tomorrow. | – 什么? 明天我才开始休假 |
[01:53] | If it’s important,they’ll call. | 如果是重要情况 他们会打电话来的 |
[02:13] | – Major crimes. – Will? | – 重案组 |
[02:15] | Why are you answering lieutenant provenza’s phone? | 怎么是你接Provenza的电话? |
[02:18] | Why are you calling him? | 你找他干嘛? |
[02:19] | I thought you were at an oceanside hotel rehearsing your wedding. | 我以为你正在海滨酒店做婚礼彩排呢 |
[02:22] | I am. And why haven’t you rsvp’d for the reception? | 我是 你怎么不在参加婚宴的名单上? |
[02:26] | I already told you I was coming. | 我告诉过你我来了 |
[02:28] | Yeah,but where’s the paperwork? That’s what you always ask me! | 是 但文书工作都在哪儿? 你不是总问我这个嘛! |
[02:32] | Okay,so you’re calling lieutenant provenza to find out whether or not I rsvp’d to your wedding? | 好了 那么你是打来问Provenza副队 我有没有打预定去你婚宴? |
[02:37] | And why are you whispering? | 还有你干嘛那么小声? |
[02:39] | I’m in this fancy bathroom of this hotel suite talking to you on the… | 我正在酒店套房的高档洗手间 用的是… |
[02:42] | Toilet phone. | 洗手间电话 |
[02:44] | I – I heard sirens,and I saw helicopters flying out over ocean boulevard. | 我听到警报了 还看见直升机飞过海滨大道 |
[02:49] | Uh,no,they rolled out to 773 marina court. | 不是 他们飞去773码头区 |
[02:55] | – Brenda? – Just a minute! | – 等一下! |
[02:56] | Brenda? | |
[03:00] | Bye-bye,will. | 拜拜 Will |
[03:06] | What is it,fritzi? What? | 怎么了 Fritzi? 怎么了? |
[03:10] | – I got to leave. – You what? | – 我得离开一下 – 你说什么? |
[03:12] | Fbi just received word a big drug shipment is coming in,and el jefe’s picking it up in person. | FBI刚接到消息 一大批毒品到货 毒枭亲自上阵收货 |
[03:17] | Honey,I got to be there. | 宝贝 我必须去 |
[03:19] | On the day before our wedding? | 在我们结婚前一天? |
[03:20] | Honey,I’ve been working on this case for two years. You know that. | 亲爱的 我跟这个案子两年了 你知道的 |
[03:23] | I promise I will be back home tonight. | 我保证今晚回家 |
[03:26] | – Okay. – Okay? | – 好吧 – 没问题? |
[03:29] | – Okay. | – Okay. – 好的 – 好的 |
[03:31] | Bye. | 拜 |
[03:41] | Y’all need some help? | 需要帮忙吗? |
[03:55] | Let’s let your mother and claire finish up these arrangements. | 我们就让你妈妈和Claire搞定这些吧 |
[03:59] | You go on home,pack,have dinner with fritz like we planned,and try to relax. | 你按原计划回去收拾一下 和Fritz吃个晚餐 放松下来 |
[04:04] | I’ll… Referee. | 我来… 调停 |
[04:07] | Good luck with that. | 祝你好运了 |
[04:11] | No,listen,we’re serious. | 不 听好 我们很认真的 |
[04:12] | All you need to enter the contest is to give us your home phone number. | 只要给我家庭电话就可以参赛 |
[04:16] | Now,they have. We just need yours. | 他们已经给了 现在需要你们的 |
[04:18] | Yeah,this is only if we have to,you know — | 你知道 这只是为了 |
[04:20] | Need to come interview you,but you win something — | 需要进行面试 但你们能获奖 |
[04:23] | – Yeah,you could win something — – lieutenants.Lieutenants! | – 是的 你们能获奖 – 副队 副队! |
[04:25] | When you guys are done with your lap dances,I could use a little help,please. | 等你们耍够嘴皮子了 请过来帮帮忙 |
[04:29] | Oh,no problem. | 哦 没问题 |
[04:32] | Little bit of a wiseass,huh? | 装那个好人 |
[04:38] | Flynn,it’s the chief. | Flynn 是头儿 |
[04:42] | Oh,okay. So… | 哦 是的 所以呢… |
[04:50] | – Hello? – Chief,it’s me! | – 喂? – 头儿 是我! |
[04:54] | Yes,lieutenant. Turn around. | 是的 副队 转个身 |
[05:00] | What are you doing here? | 你怎么来了? |
[05:01] | I thought we agreed you were going to call me with any major developments. | 我们说好有事你都要打给我的 |
[05:04] | Well,wanted to find out what the situation was before I disturbed you. | 是的 我只是想在弄清情况之前 尽量不打扰你 |
[05:08] | It was just another escort-service robbery. | 只是又一个三陪服务抢劫案 |
[05:14] | E – except the manager got himself murdered. | 只不过经理被枪杀了 |
[05:20] | And we’ve got a young girl on the way to the hospital with a bullet in her shoulder. | 还有个年轻女子肩部中弹在送院途中 |
[05:23] | Okay,fine,a – all right. I’ll gather everybody here. | 好吧 好的 我这就召集大伙儿过来 |
[05:32] | Ladies. Gentlemen. | 女士们 先生们 |
[05:44] | Takes you back to the academy,doesn’t it? | 让你想起警校时光了吧? |
[05:49] | What,I can’t joke anymore? | 怎么 我连玩笑也不能开了? |
[05:51] | You could if you were funny. | 如果你懂幽默当然可以 |
[05:52] | What? I can be hilarious! | 什么? 我可以很有幽默的! |
[05:55] | But that costume and the idea behind it is demeaning, | 但是那套衣服还有在 其背后的意义太低劣了 |
[05:59] | so maybe you don’t know what a real joke is. | 或许你不知道什么是真正的笑话吧 |
[06:03] | Well,idoknow what a real joke is,irene, | 我完全了解真正的笑话 Irene |
[06:07] | and I can prove it becauseidatedyou for a year and a half,didn’t i? | 而且可以证明 因为我们约过一年半的会 记得吧? |
[06:13] | – Hey,what in the hell is going on? – She just slapped me! | – 嘿 见鬼你们到底在干嘛? – 她扇了我! |
[06:15] | And I’m putting her on report! | 我要告她! |
[06:16] | – What? – Insubordination,battery of an officer — | – 什么? – 不服从命令 殴打上级 |
[06:18] | She did not slap you,and nobody is writing any reports! | 她没有扇你 也没有谁要写报告! |
[06:21] | N – now both of you,just shut up. | 你们俩 都给我闭嘴 |
[06:24] | Now,the chief just arrived,and you understand this — | 头儿刚刚到了 你们听好了 |
[06:27] | We’ve got victims here,and they do not include the two of you. | 这儿有人被害了 但受害者不包括你们俩 |
[06:31] | I don’t want to hear another word about this incident that never happened. | 关于没发生的这档事儿 我一个字都不想听 |
[06:34] | Out,out,out! | 出去 出去 出去! |
[06:38] | Shooter entered here around 6:30 a.m.,wearing a mask,waving a 9– | 劫匪大约清晨6点半入室 头戴面具 手持9毫米口径手枪 |
[06:43] | Probably a beretta,just like the others. | 估计是贝雷塔手枪 跟其他的一样 |
[06:46] | The manager was found here. | 经理躺在这儿 |
[06:47] | Single gunshot wound to the chest. | 一颗子弹击中胸部 |
[06:48] | Died en route to the hospital. | 送院途中身亡 |
[06:50] | And a girl who was here took one in the shoulder,and now she’s in surgery. | 一个女孩在这儿肩部受枪击 现在手术中 |
[06:54] | The killer emptied the safe,got away with around 40 grand,chief. | 凶手拿空了保险箱里的4万元 头儿 |
[06:58] | 40 grand? | 4万? |
[06:59] | Well,all the girls worked the convention last night, | 所有姑娘昨晚都去了会场工作 |
[07:02] | And the robber struck after the last group ofladies returned from the host hotel | 最后一批姑娘从举办 近海石油开采展览会的酒店回来以后 |
[07:07] | for the off-shore oil-drilling expo. | 劫匪才动手的 |
[07:11] | I swear to god,I’m not making this up. | 我对天发誓 我不是瞎掰的 |
[07:13] | Who are the men outside? | 外边那些男人是谁? |
[07:15] | Bodyguards.They take the girls to the location, | 保镖 他们把姑娘们带去目的地 |
[07:18] | they watch out for them,then they bring them back. | 帮她们放哨 再带她们回来 |
[07:20] | Any crossover from the other robberies? | 和其他抢劫案有关联么? |
[07:21] | No,no. Not yet. | 没 没 还没有 |
[07:23] | Yeah,smells like they’re all inside jobs. | 有的 感觉都有内贼 |
[07:26] | Lieutenant flynn,I want the names of everyone who works at these agencies. | Flynn副队 我要这些机构所有工作人员的名字 |
[07:29] | Maybe there’s some overlap among the employees. | 或许雇员里会有些重叠 |
[07:31] | Sorry,commander,go on. | 抱歉 队长 请继续 |
[07:32] | According to the witnesses,the shooter took out the security camera first | 根据目击者证词 杀手对着监控器开了第一枪 |
[07:36] | just like the previous robber. | 跟之前的劫匪一样 |
[07:37] | Any footage recovered? | 能恢复部分片段吗? |
[07:38] | Lieutenant tao’s working on that. | 陶副队正在办 |
[07:41] | All right,so there’s one bullet for the security camera,one bullet for the manager, | 好的 所以监控器用了一颗 射击经理用了一颗 |
[07:47] | one for the young lady,but I count four casings. | 射击年轻女孩用了一颗 但我找到四颗弹壳 |
[07:53] | Lieutenant tao is where? | 陶副队在哪儿? |
[07:59] | Okay,so he misses his first shot at the security camera. | 是的 第一枪打的监视器没中 |
[08:02] | Can you roll it back to the beginning,please? | 请倒回开头好吗? |
[08:04] | Here it is in slow motion,chief. | 现在是慢动作 头儿 |
[08:06] | All right,I see three bodyguards. | 好的 我看见三个保镖 |
[08:11] | One,two,three,four,five women,and one manager. | 一 二 三 四 五个女人和一个经理 |
[08:17] | Oh,stop it there! | 哦 停一下! |
[08:19] | Now,why would he be shooting at the girl? | 这里 他为何还去射击那个女孩? |
[08:21] | ******** | 从这里看不太出来 但他瞄准的是保镖 女孩正好挡了道 |
[08:28] | – How many women are outside? – Three. | – 外面有多少女性? – 三个 |
[08:30] | There should be four. | 应该有四个 |
[08:33] | Did anyone mention one of the women leaving the scene? | 有人提到有谁离开现场了么? |
[08:36] | No. | 没有 |
[08:38] | So where is she? | 那么她在哪儿? |
[08:45] | – Chief? – Uh,come in. | – 头儿? – 进来 |
[08:47] | Missing girl from the crime scene? Her name is,um… | 离开犯罪现场的女孩 名字叫… |
[08:51] | Name is erica carr,a.k.a.”whisper.” No priors. | 叫Erica Carr 又名”细语者” 没有前科 |
[08:54] | She’s here? | 她来了? |
[08:54] | Uh,yeah,she’s in the interview room with julio. | 是的 她和Julio在审讯室 |
[08:57] | She’s not happy about it. | 她不是很情愿 |
[08:59] | I mean,I can take the statement. | 我可以替她录口供 |
[09:01] | I mean,don’t you need to get ready for your wedding? | 我是说你不是要准备婚礼吗? |
[09:03] | I am ready,lieutenant. | 我准备好了 副队 |
[09:06] | Completely ready. | 完全准备好了 |
[09:11] | Could you please? | 能帮个手么? |
[09:22] | Good afternoon,miss carr. | 下午好 Carr小姐 |
[09:25] | I’m deputy chief brenda leigh johnson. | 我是副警长Brenda Leigh Johnson |
[09:28] | I understand that you witnessed an incident earlier on today? | 我了解到你今天早晨目睹了一场事故? |
[09:31] | Yeah. It was really horrible. | 是的 真的很可怕 |
[09:33] | But I didn’t really see very much. | 但我真的没看到很多 |
[09:35] | You fled the scene. | 你逃离现场了 |
[09:36] | I had to run. You see,I’m on hold for a national commercial. | 我必须跑 知道么 我在等一个全国性广告面试的消息 |
[09:41] | Is that why the other ladies didn’t mention that you were present at the robbery? | 那就是其他女士没有提到 你在抢劫现场的原因吗? |
[09:45] | They were covering up for you? | 她们在包庇你? |
[09:46] | I don’t know. Is everybody gonna be all right? | 我不知道 大家都没事吧? |
[09:50] | Uh,no,your boss is dead,and one of the other ladies just had surgery to remove a bullet from her shoulder. | 有 你老板死了 另一位女士刚做完手术 取出了肩部的子弹 |
[09:56] | So,murder,attempted murder,robbery — | 谋杀 谋杀未遂 抢劫 |
[09:58] | These are all very bad things. | 这都是很严重的事情 |
[10:01] | Maybe I should call that number. | 或许我该打个电话了 |
[10:05] | What number? | 什么电话? |
[10:06] | Um,the agencies give us a number to call in an emergency. | 代理处给我们一个电话 遇到紧急情况时打的 |
[10:11] | Theagencies? You work at more than one? | 代理处? 你不止为一家工作? |
[10:17] | I didn’t want to tell you that. | 不小心说漏嘴了 |
[10:19] | Damn it,i am just making this all worse. | 该死 我越描越黑了 |
[10:21] | A lot of girls work for more than one place. | 很多姑娘都不止在一家工作 |
[10:24] | And all the agencies give you the same number to call? | 所有代理处都给你们同一个电话么? |
[10:29] | Well,i hate to break it to you,whisper,but thisisan emergency. | 我真不想跟你透露这个 “细语者” 但是现在就是紧急情况了 |
[10:34] | O… Kay. | 好吧 |
[10:39] | His name is evan young. He’s an attorney. | 他名叫Evan Young 是名律师 |
[10:47] | I – I don’t know what to say to him. | 我不知道要跟他说什么 |
[10:50] | Smith,brewer,and young. Hello? | Smith Brewer和Young事务所 喂? |
[10:53] | Yes,evan young,please. | 喂 请找Evan Young |
[10:55] | It’s detective sanchez,l.a.p.d. | 我是洛杉矶警署Sanchez探员 |
[10:57] | I’m here with his client. | 我和他的委托人在一起 |
[10:58] | – Sure,one moment,please. – Thank you. | – 好的 请稍等 – 谢谢 |
[11:01] | They’re getting him. | 正在接通 |
[11:03] | Could you just explain everything to him? | 你能向他解释所有事情么? |
[11:07] | You wantusto talk to your lawyer for you? | 你想让我们代你跟你的律师通话? |
[11:11] | All right,then. | 那好吧 |
[11:13] | – Evan young. – Uh,yeah. | – 你好 |
[11:14] | Uh,I’m here with an employee of some escort agency that you represent. | 我和你代理的一家陪同机构 的雇员在一起 |
[11:19] | She witnessed a robbery/homicide this morning at the top to bottom escort service. | 她目睹了今早在”从天到地”陪同 发生得一桩抢劫杀人案 |
[11:24] | – I’ll be right down. – He’s on his way. | – 我马上过来 – 他立刻过来 |
[11:26] | – You’re at parker center? – Yeah. | – 你们在帕克中心? – 是的 |
[11:28] | All right,tell her i’ll be right there. | 好的 告诉她我马上过来 |
[11:30] | All right,thank you. | 好的 谢谢你 |
[11:31] | Oh,let me just ask one little question. | 哦 让我问个小问题 |
[11:34] | Uh,mr. Young? I’m deputy chief brenda leigh johnson. | Young先生? 我是副警长Brenda Leigh Johnson |
[11:38] | Would it be all right if we asked your client a few questions while you’re getting here? | 在你过来的途中 介意我们 问你的委托人几个问题吗? |
[11:43] | Wonderful. Bye,now. | 太好了 再见 |
[11:45] | Your lawyer said that while we’re waiting, | 你的律师说 他过来之前 |
[11:47] | You’re free to discuss everything that happened before,during,and after the robbery. | 你可以随意谈谈抢劫案的前后经过 |
[11:53] | I am? | 可以么? |
[11:57] | So,i can tell you guys about the drugs? | 那我可以告诉你们关于毒品的事了? |
[12:00] | Oh,yeah. Lawyers — they like to get all the drug talk out of the way early. | 哦 是的 律师们都希望早点 把和毒品相关的事情讲完 |
[12:04] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[12:06] | Well,i was trying to help the girl who got shot,kitty — kelli — | 我在帮那个中枪的女孩Kitty 是Kelli |
[12:12] | and — And she was really worried about all the drugs in her purse. | 她非常担心她包里的毒品 |
[12:15] | What kind of drugs? | 哪种毒品? |
[12:16] | Oh,cocaine. It’s for the clients. | 哦 可卡因 是给客人的 |
[12:20] | And — and then tony had all the other girls give me all of their drugs,too. | 然后Tony让其他女孩们也把 她们的毒品都给了我 |
[12:24] | Tony… Is your bodyguard? | Tony… 是你们的保镖? |
[12:26] | Yeah. And he told me to run. And… | 是的 他让我快跑 然后… |
[12:30] | I had all these drugs on me,and it didn’t seem like we were gonna get paid | 所有毒品都在我身上 但是因为发生了抢劫案 |
[12:33] | because of the whole robbery thing. | 看来我们是拿不到报酬了 |
[12:35] | Do you usually get paid the night you work? | 通常你们工作当晚都会得到报酬了? |
[12:37] | Oh,uh,yeah. | 哦 是的 |
[12:39] | We get a percentage of the cash that we bring in at the door, | 我们带回客人就能拿到一定的钱 |
[12:42] | And then we get to keep all of the tips we get for other services. | 然后从其他服务里边拿到小费 |
[12:47] | Like… Private time. | 比如… 私人时间 |
[12:51] | Do all the agencies pay you the same way? | 每个代理机构都是这样付你们薪水的吗? |
[12:53] | – Oh,yeah,we fill out a form. – That’s enough for now. | – 哦 是的 我们填份表格… – 我们暂时问完了 |
[12:56] | Thank you so much for all your help. | 非常感谢你的合作 |
[12:58] | You can just,uh,wait here for your attorney. Bye. | 你可以就在这儿等你的律师 再见 |
[13:03] | 20 years old. “i need you.” | 20岁 “我需要你” |
[13:06] | Lieutenant flynn? Employment records? | Flynn副队? 工作简历? |
[13:09] | This is not fair. | 不公平 |
[13:11] | – Pardon me? – This just is not fair. | – 你说什么? – 太不公平了 |
[13:15] | Lieutenant… | 副队… |
[13:17] | Hey,chief. | 嘿 头儿 |
[13:19] | So I was just looking at gir– lookingforgir– | 我刚在看 是在找女孩 |
[13:22] | Womenwho work at more than one stripper agency,and since they all use fake names, | 是女人 不止为一家脱衣舞机构工作的 但是由于她们用的都是假名 |
[13:27] | Uh,i thought by examining their photos,i might — | 我想检查她们的照片 或许能 |
[13:31] | I was hoping for social-security numbers. | 就不会用社保号码啊 |
[13:34] | From what I can gather,all the women work as independent contractors. | 从我收集的信息来看 这些女人都是独立合同人 |
[13:37] | I never had a contractor who looked like this. | 我从没有过长这样的合同人 |
[13:40] | Though this one does have a tool belt. | 尽管这个还戴着工具腰带 |
[13:42] | Thank you gentlemen. Thank you. | 谢谢 先生们 感谢 |
[13:44] | Sergeant,thank you. | 警佐 多谢了 |
[13:47] | I tried two judges. | 我问过两个法官了 |
[13:48] | Neither thought we had enough evidence to authorize a warrant for any of the agencies’ employment records. | 都认为我们没有足够的证据 申请获取代理机构的雇员记录 |
[13:52] | I have corporate tax filings from all the companies that were robbed, | 我有所有遭受抢劫的公司的税收档案 |
[13:55] | But that doesn’t tell us much about who worked for them. | 但看不出来雇员有谁 |
[13:59] | Maybe we can get these employment records on our own. | 也许我们可以靠自己弄到这些雇员记录 |
[14:02] | Lieutenant flynn,why don’t you give your eyes a rest from all this research | Flynn副队 你为何不让眼睛休息一会儿 |
[14:06] | And call and see how the young lady who was wounded in today’s attack is doing? | 打个电话问问 今天遭枪击的女士怎么样了? |
[14:09] | – Yes,chief. – Thank you. | – 是的 头儿 – 谢谢 |
[14:16] | All righty,she’s gone. Give me the pictures back. | 好了 她走了 把照片拿过来 |
[14:21] | See how judgmental she is?Like we got to go through her to get — | 看她多爱评判别人? 好像我们还得经过她允许 |
[14:23] | – like you’re the picture police. – You know what I see? You know what I see? | – 你像是管照片的警察 – 知道我怎么想吗? |
[14:27] | I see two people who make it impossible for this division to function as a team, | 我发现你们两搞分歧使得团队无法合作 |
[14:32] | and it’s enough. It’s enough. | 够了 够了 |
[14:36] | Now,the chief is getting married tomorrow, | 头儿明天结婚 |
[14:39] | And she’s gonna be gone for about two weeks on her honeymoon. | 然后接下来两周要去渡蜜月 |
[14:42] | Pope wants to promote somebody from our squad to c.i. | 老大想提升我们组的某个人去刑侦 |
[14:46] | And clearly,that promotion needs to go to one of you. | 很显然 升职的会是你们俩中的一个 |
[14:49] | So,while the chief is gone,you or you — and I don’t care which — | 所以 头儿走后 你或是你 我不管是谁 |
[14:55] | Applies for that transfer. | 递交提职转组的申请 |
[14:58] | Do you understand what I’m saying? | 听明白没? |
[15:00] | Do I make myself clear? | 听清楚没? |
[15:04] | Do i? | 清楚没? |
[15:09] | I said,”do you understand me?” | 我说”你们清楚了没?” |
[15:15] | I do. | 清楚了 |
[15:17] | Yes,sir. | 是的 长官 |
[15:26] | Flynn,the victim? Hospital? | Flynn 受害者? 医院的? |
[15:28] | Yes,sir. | 明白 长官 |
[15:35] | Oh,hello. I hate to bother you. | 哦 你好 真不想麻烦你 |
[15:37] | Shouldn’t you be in a 5-star hotel by the beach? | 你不是应该在海边的五星酒店里吗? |
[15:40] | I – I left my parents at the hotel with fritz’s sister. | 我把我爸妈和Fritz的姐姐留在那儿了 |
[15:43] | – They’re decorating for the ceremony. – Together? | – 他们在装饰婚礼现场 – 一起? |
[15:46] | Mm,yeah. Claire’s officiating. My parents are a little upset about that. | 是的 Claire主持 我爸妈有点不高兴 |
[15:49] | Right. Well,you can’t hide here forever. | 这样啊 你不能永远躲在这儿 |
[15:51] | I’m not hiding. I’m doing my job. | 我没在躲 我有工作 |
[15:54] | And i-i could really use your help. | 还有我真的需要你的帮助 |
[15:55] | With what? | 帮什么? |
[15:56] | Uh,i have a lawyer coming by who represents all these escort agencies, | 有个律师正在赶过来 他代表所有这些陪同机构 |
[16:00] | And he probably knows that I don’t have the power to hand this case over to the feds,but you could. | 他很可能知道我无权把这案子 交给联邦调查局 但是你可以 |
[16:05] | – Why would I hand this case — – just go along with me on this,please! | – 我为什么要把这案子交给… – 就按我说的来吧 拜托了! |
[16:07] | I could really use your help. A – and a visitor’s badge. | 我真的需要你帮忙 给你一个来宾胸章 |
[16:12] | – All right. – Thanks. | – 好吧 – 谢啦 |
[16:14] | And then it suddenly occurred to us,mr. Young, | 我们突然间想到 Young先生 |
[16:17] | That if erica got your number from three separate agencies, | 如果Erica从三个不同的代理机构 拿到你的号码 |
[16:20] | You might be working for even more than that. | 你可能为不止三个代理机构工作 |
[16:23] | Eight,altogether. | 一共是八个 |
[16:24] | These businesses require specialized civil and criminal skills in order to stay in operation. | 做这行需要专门的民事和刑事技巧 |
[16:30] | That’s my practice. | 那是我的专长 |
[16:31] | And you monitor things like earnings and payroll? | 工资和总支出这些都是由你监控的? |
[16:34] | Of course. Why? | 当然 有问题么? |
[16:35] | Well,because whoever is behind these robberies seems to have advance knowledge of | 因为抢劫案的幕后黑手能事先得知 |
[16:40] | when each individual agency will be receiving a large influx of cash. | 每家机构何时会有大量现金涌入 |
[16:45] | If we could look at your client’s employee records — | 如果我们能查看你客户的雇员记录 |
[16:49] | That’s not gonna happen. No. | 那不可能 不行 |
[16:51] | Mr. Young,right now,youare the only person we can connect to every place that’s been robbed. | Young先生 目前 你是我们唯一能和 所有被抢劫的场所关联起来的人 |
[16:57] | Nice try. | 聪明 |
[16:58] | Come on,giving you information in order to avoid being investigated myself | 为了避免我自己被调查 就把信息给你们 |
[17:02] | Would be an ethical violation of the first magnitude. | 属于一等违背职业道德 |
[17:06] | You want employee records? Try a warrant. | 你想要雇员记录? 拿搜查证来 |
[17:10] | I actually have a better idea. | 实际上我有个更好的主意 |
[17:12] | Why don’t we discuss it with special investigator brenda johnson of the i.r.s.? | 不如我们和税务局的特别调查员 Brenda Johnson一起谈谈吧 |
[17:20] | Ms.johnson,this is mr. Young. | Johnson女士 这位是Young先生 |
[17:22] | He also has an interest in the string of robberies that I’ve asked you to examine. | 他也对我之前让你调查的连环抢劫案 有兴趣 |
[17:27] | – Very nice to meet you,sir. – A- and you. | – 很高兴见到你 先生 – 幸会 |
[17:29] | Um,chief pope asked that I quantify the amount of cash stolen from several unidentified businesses, | Pope局长让我按照年收入 按比例来估计 |
[17:36] | As a proportion of their yearly income,and I found some glaring discrepancies. | 几桩不明生意被盗的准确金额 我发现几处明显的偏差 |
[17:42] | Of what sort? | 哪种? |
[17:43] | Uh,well,it seems that each business lost,in one night,up to 10% of their yearly gross, | 似乎每家单在一夜之间 损失了近10%的年收入 |
[17:49] | – Indicating a vast underreporting of revenue. – Really? | – 意味着年收入存在严重漏报 – 真的吗? |
[17:53] | Oh,yes. In fact,if chief pope were to identify these businesses to us | 是的 事实上 如果Pope局长告诉我们 |
[17:58] | by name and federal i.d.number, | 这些生意的名字和注册号 |
[18:00] | The treasury department would immediately initiate a 452. 1c investigation into all of them. | 财政部会立即对其开始452.1c调查 452.1c… 是什么? |
[18:13] | Well,it’s complicated,but just to audit the last five years of tax returns | 那很复杂 审计过去五年的报税单 |
[18:18] | would take at least two years. | 至少要花两年 |
[18:21] | Two years? | 两年? |
[18:22] | But if chief pope were to send it our way,we’d be up for it. | 如果Pope局长决定这样做 我们会开始的 |
[18:28] | Anything else you’d like to know? | 还有什么想了解的吗? |
[18:35] | Do you have a flash drive handy? | 你们有U盘吗? |
[18:43] | – Coast clear? – All set. | – 一切正常? – 准备就绪 |
[18:44] | Lawyer grabbed whisper,ran out of here like somebody was chasing him. | 律师抓着”细语者”像有人追他似的跑了 |
[18:48] | Now,chief,take a look at the screen. We found something. | 头儿 看看显示器 我们找到些信息 |
[18:51] | “we”? | “我们”? |
[18:55] | Uh,so I cross-checked every every employee from the eight companies young works for — | 我交互核对了Young代理八家公司的雇员 |
[18:59] | Bodyguards,escorts,managers,even temp staff. | 保镖 陪护人员 经理 还有临时工 |
[19:02] | Besides young,only one social-security number connects to all the companies that were robbed. | 除了Young 只有一个社保号码 和所有被抢的公司有关联 |
[19:08] | Thanks. You okay? | 谢谢 你还好吧? |
[19:11] | Yeah. I’m… Fine. I’m just — my eyes are tired from squinting at the screen. | 是的 我… 没事 就是盯着屏幕看太久眼睛有点疲劳 |
[19:15] | Okay. | 好的 |
[19:17] | Uh,one number,four different names — terry paswell,tesha dawn,cassie bell… | 一个号码 四个不同的名字Terry Paswell |
[19:23] | Kelli malone. | |
[19:25] | Kelli as in “she gave me her drugs” kelli? | Kelli 就是”她给我毒品”的那个Kelli? |
[19:28] | Kelli,the girl in the hospital? The one who got shot? | Kelli 在医院的那个? 被枪击的? |
[19:30] | Yes. At least i’ll know where to find her. | 是的 至少我知道在哪儿找到她 |
[19:32] | Oh,thanyou. | 哦 谢谢你 |
[19:38] | *******Went down. | 我们的老板Micheal倒下了 |
[19:41] | Blood everywhere. | 到处是血 |
[19:43] | And I felt this,like,whoosh. | 然后我感觉到 嗖 |
[19:47] | I felt like someone shoved me really hard. | 我感觉像是有人猛地推了我一把 |
[19:50] | A bullet will do that to you. | 是子弹击中你了 |
[19:52] | My husband,vince,thinks that I work at a diner. | 我丈夫Vince以为我在餐馆工作 |
[19:56] | And I usually do… On thursday nights. | 我通常也是… 周四晚上 |
[20:00] | If he finds out what really happened… | 如果他知道事情的真相… |
[20:05] | – Do you have to tell him? – Wait.Your husband doesn’t — | – 你们要告诉他吗? – 等等 你丈夫还不知道 |
[20:08] | he doesn’t know that you’re a stripper? | 他不知道你是脱衣舞娘? |
[20:10] | Is it safe to assume that he doesn’t know about yourotheraliases,either? | 你确定他不知道你的化名吗? |
[20:14] | My what? | 我的什么? |
[20:15] | All the names you use at all the other agencies you work for — tesha,terry,dawn. | 你在其他机构工作用的假名 |
[20:20] | A lot of girls do that. | 很多女孩儿都那样的 |
[20:22] | It’s part of my job — to create a false impression for these guys. | 这是我工作的一部分 给客人虚幻的印象 |
[20:27] | Clients can get overinterested. | 否则客人会过份好奇 |
[20:31] | Look,vince is an iraqi war veteran. | 知道么 Vince参加过伊战老兵 |
[20:34] | He’s had a lot of problems since he came back. | 他回来后有一大堆问题 |
[20:37] | He’s lost three jobs. | 他丢了三分工作 |
[20:39] | I don’t have skills to support us any other way. | 我没有其他的养家技能了 |
[20:43] | Then why don’t you cooperate with us,and we’ll see what we can do? | 那就跟我们合作吧 我们尽力帮你 |
[20:46] | Cooperate how? | 怎么合作法? |
[20:48] | Well,you’re employed at every agency that’s been robbed. | 你工作的每家机构都被抢劫了 |
[20:51] | Does anyone else know where or when you work? | 有谁知道你的工作时间和地点吗? |
[20:53] | No. I tell no one. | 没有 我谁也没告诉 |
[20:55] | Did you recognize anything about the shooter? | 你能认出劫匪的任何特征吗? |
[20:58] | Anything — his eyes,his voice? | 比如他的眼睛 他的声音? |
[21:00] | I don’t know. He wore a mask. | 我不知道 他戴了面具 |
[21:05] | It happened really fast. | 一切发生的太快 |
[21:07] | What about all those drugs you were carrying,hmm? | 那谈谈你当时带的毒品? |
[21:09] | You remember those? | 还记得吗? |
[21:11] | How much cocaine are we talking about? | 可卡因的量有多少? |
[21:12] | Look,i don’t deal. I just give it away for free. | 听着 我不交易 我只免费发送 |
[21:17] | Last night,the customers were snorting it up their noses with $100 bills. | 昨晚 客人们卷了些100美元的纸币 吸了可卡因 |
[21:21] | Okay,after a few hits,they put those $100 bills in my bra. | 吸了几次 就把那些钱赛到我的胸罩里 |
[21:25] | Look… | 知道吗… |
[21:27] | I’m a little older than most of the other girls. | 我比其他的女孩岁数大一点 |
[21:31] | Nothing makes me look prettier than a few lines of cocaine. | 几条可卡因能让我看起来更美一点 |
[21:36] | I don’t know anything about these robberies. | 关于那些抢劫案我什么都不知道 |
[21:39] | I’m just trying to help my husband. | 我只是想帮我的丈夫 |
[21:43] | And now I’m ruined. | 但是现在我毁了 |
[21:54] | That is one sad story. | 真是个悲惨的故事 |
[21:55] | Don’t tell me you fell for that. | 别告诉我你信了 |
[21:57] | Her husband loses his job,and her only option is to hand out cocaine to strangers | 她丈夫丢了工作 她唯一的出路 就是一边给陌生人可卡因 |
[22:01] | while taking her clothes off? Please. I don’t buy it for a second. | 一边脱衣服? 拜托 我才不信 |
[22:03] | Wait,wait. But if kelli’s lying,then vince probably knows she’s stripping. | 等等 如果Kelli在撒谎 那么Vince很可能知道她是脱衣舞女 |
[22:08] | Of course he did. And he’s an iraqi war veteran. | 他当然知道 还有他是个伊战老兵 |
[22:11] | What kind of handgun are they using over there now,sergeant? | 他们在那儿用的是什么型号的手枪 警佐? |
[22:14] | Beretta m9– same type of weapon used in the robberies. | 贝雷塔M9 和劫匪的武器相同 |
[22:16] | Exactly. | 正确 |
[22:18] | We need to get a search warrant for the malone residence. | 我们要Malone家的搜查令 |
[22:21] | Whoa,whoa,on what grounds? | 哦 等等 我们凭什么? |
[22:22] | We don’t have any physical evidence connecting them to the robberies. | 我们没证据把他们和抢劫案联系起来 |
[22:24] | Forget the robberies. Kelli just admitted to handing out cocaine to clients. | 别管抢劫案 Kelli刚承认了给客户可卡因 |
[22:28] | For all we know,she’s hoarding kilos of it under her bed. | 据我们所知 她私藏几千克在床底下 |
[22:32] | I have to get home for dinner. | 我得回去吃晚饭了 |
[22:34] | Um,have lieutenant provenza contact me after you’ve served the search warrant. | 搜查完之后让Provenza副队联系我 |
[22:38] | Maybe y’all can wrap this up before I finish dessert. | 或许能在我吃完甜点之前能办好 |
[22:41] | You got it,chief. | 没问题 头儿 |
[22:45] | Hi,it’s me. | 嗨 是我 |
[22:48] | What are you doing on the table? What are you doing? | 你在桌上干嘛? 在干嘛呀? |
[22:51] | What am I doing… What? | 我在干嘛… 什么? |
[22:53] | Uh,nothing. What’s up? | 没事儿 怎么了? |
[22:56] | Hey,your mother and claire have apparently agreed on what the hotel suite should look like. | 嘿 你妈妈和Claire很显然 对酒店套房的装饰达成了一致 |
[23:00] | Oh,my poor father. | 哦 我可怜的老爸 |
[23:04] | Where are you? | 你在哪儿? |
[23:07] | We haven’t made the arrest yet. | 我们还没拘捕 |
[23:11] | You’re not coming home? | 你不回来了? |
[23:13] | Uh,honey,i can’t. | 亲爱的 我回不来了 |
[23:17] | I – I am so sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[23:19] | Look,i would’ve called you earlier,but I kept hoping we’d be done. | 听着 我该早点打电话你的 但我一直想着就快完成了 |
[23:23] | We’re probably gonna be here all night. | 我们很有可能整晚守在这儿 |
[23:28] | You’re upset. I can tell you’re upset. | 你生气了 我能听出来你生气了 |
[23:31] | Just rember this the next time you’re mad at me ’cause I have to put mywork first. | 下次你要是生我的气 说我把工作放到第一位 你先想想今天 |
[23:37] | I will. I will. Honey,I am so sorry. | 忘不了今天 忘不了今天 宝贝 我对不起你 |
[23:42] | You didn’t plan it this way,I know. | 你原本也没打算这样 我明白的 |
[23:44] | Just make it to our little ceremony tomorrow,and i’ll be fine. | 反正你明天按时参加我们的”小典礼” 我就很开心了 |
[23:47] | I will. | 一定一定 |
[23:49] | Hon,listen,I got to go. | 宝 听着 我得挂电话了 |
[23:50] | Okay. Take care of yourself. | 好 你自己小心点 |
[23:55] | Vince malone,I’ve got a warrant to search your house,sir. Step aside. | Vince Malone 我们要搜查你的屋子 这是搜查证 先生 请让开 |
[23:58] | – What are you doing here? – Want to tell us where the drugs are? | – 你们干什么啊? – 想告诉我们把毒品藏哪了? |
[24:00] | Nice tv,man. You like games,too,huh? | 电视不错啊 小子 你也喜欢玩游戏? |
[24:04] | So much for the couple struggling to get by. | 条件这么好 可不像要为生计发愁的夫妻啊 |
[24:12] | Here. | 这里 |
[24:28] | Looks like a gram of coke. | 貌似是一克可卡因啊 |
[24:30] | All right,okay,you found my drugs,all right? So arrest me. | 好了好了 找到我的毒品了 行了吧 逮捕我吧 |
[24:32] | What’s the hurry? | 着什么急啊? |
[24:41] | – There’s something back here. – All right,let’s move it. | – 后面有什么东西 – 好 移开看看吧 |
[24:44] | There we go. | 行了 |
[24:47] | Fresh drywall. | 新砌的墙啊 |
[25:04] | Check it out,chief. | 看这里 头 |
[25:06] | The dog can smell money? | 狗能闻到钱? |
[25:08] | $100 bills used to snort cocaine. | 有人用这些百元大钞吸过毒 |
[25:10] | Vince malone,you are under arrest. | Vince Malone 你被捕了 |
[25:12] | Put your hands behind your back. You have the right to remain silent. | 手放到背后 你有权保持沉默 |
[25:15] | Anything you say can and will be used against you in a court of law. | 你所说的一切会成为呈堂政供 |
[25:18] | You have the right to an attorney. | 你有权请律师 |
[25:19] | If you cannot afford an attorney,one will be appointed to you by the state. | 如果你请不起律师 州政府会给你指派一名 |
[25:22] | Have you heard and understood these rights,sir? | 你是否听清并明白这些权利 先生? |
[25:23] | Yes — yes,sir,i do. | 明…明白了 长官 我明白 |
[25:25] | So,tell me,vince,on this cash you have here,is this your wife’s blood, | Vince 你告诉我 你藏的这张钱上 沾的是你老婆的血呢 |
[25:30] | or is it from the man you murdered this morning? | 还是你今早被你杀的那人的血? |
[25:32] | No,i-i cut myself. | 不是啊 我自己把自己割破了 |
[25:34] | Really? Where? | 真的么? 割到哪了? |
[25:37] | It was a long time ago.When I was hiding the money — | 很久以前了 当时我在藏钱… |
[25:39] | I can type this blood so fast it’ll make your head spin. | 我化验血型的速度能快到让你发晕 |
[25:43] | Okay. All right,look,you have to understand something. | 好 好吧 我得告诉你一些事情 |
[25:46] | I never meant to shoot anyone,but that guy was coming at me,and — | 我从没想过要开枪打谁 可那人朝我冲来 然后… |
[25:50] | My god,i would never hurt kelli. All right? | 神呐 我从没想过伤害Kelli 明白吗? |
[25:53] | Listen,kelli has nothing to do with this. | Kelli和这一切都没关系的 |
[25:55] | You just happen to rob escort agencies only on the nights that your wife works? | 你恰巧在你老婆工作当晚 打劫了她那家陪同中介? |
[26:00] | K– i… | 嗯.. 我… |
[26:05] | Chief,we’re gonna need more evidence bags. | 头儿 我们还需要更多的物证袋 |
[26:09] | I refuse to believe his wife’s not behind all this. | 我才不信他老婆与这一切没关系 |
[26:12] | He’s not smart enough to plan these robberies on his own. | 他自己策划这些抢劫 他智商都不够 |
[26:15] | We’ll get the wife,chief. | 我们会搞定她老婆的 |
[26:16] | She was at the last robbery,and she lives in a house insulated with cash. | 她至少参与了抢劫 而且她住的房子里藏有钱 |
[26:20] | He doesn’t have to testify against her. Spousal privilege. | 他可以不指证她的 配偶作证特权嘛 (被指控人的配偶有权拒绝作证) |
[26:25] | She’s not gonna get away,chief. We’ll get around the spousal-rights problem. | 她不会就这么脱身的 头儿 我们会避开配偶作证特权的问题 |
[26:28] | – We’ll turn the guy around. – And i’ll tell you how… | – 我们会让他招的 – 当你从意大利回来后给我打电话… |
[26:31] | When you call me on your way back from italy. | 我会告诉你我们是怎么办的 |
[26:37] | Don’t give him his phone call until you absolutely have to. | 除非是必须的 否则不要让他打电话 |
[26:40] | And don’t let him talk to his wife until after he’s arraigned. | 还有 提审他之前不要让他同他老婆会面 |
[26:54] | fritz will be here any minute,I’m sure. | Fritz马上就来了 肯定的 |
[26:56] | Oh,ma,I’m not worried about fritzi not showing up. | 噢 妈妈 我才不担心Fritzi不来呢 |
[27:00] | It takes a while to get someone like el jefe completely through booking. | 给毒枭办入狱手续挺费功夫的 |
[27:04] | It’s not like the minister’s going anywhere. | 证婚人会等我们的 |
[27:06] | Are you sure,sure,sure claire is legally qualified to marry people? | 你确定一定以及肯定Claire 有合法资质主持婚礼? |
[27:12] | Oh,yes,mama,yes. | 噢 当然 妈妈 当然的 |
[27:16] | Besides,i did a background check on her. | 而且 我还对她做过背景调查 |
[27:21] | Fritz is here! He’s getting dressed right now. | Fritz来了 他正换衣服呢 |
[27:24] | I told them to start the music because the photographer’s only got 30 minutes, | 我让他们开始奏乐了 因为摄影师只有三十分钟的时间 |
[27:27] | And if we’re not out of this place at 3:00 p.m., | 要是我们到下午三点还没离开这里 |
[27:30] | It’s gonna cost me another million dollars. | 我就又得花上一大笔钱了 |
[27:32] | Not that i’d begrudge one penny of it to see you looking so beautiful and happy. | 并不是说为了看到你这么漂亮 这么幸福 我还不舍得花这钱 |
[27:38] | Youarehappy,right? | 你感到很幸福的 是吧? |
[27:41] | Oh,daddy,of course I am. | 噢 老爸 我当然幸福了 |
[27:43] | Now,don’t make me cry. It took me an hour to put on this makeup. | 别把我搞哭了 画这妆花一个小时呢 |
[27:47] | Well,when you’re ready,then. | 好吧 我们等你出来 |
[27:52] | Take your time,dear. | 别着急 宝贝 |
[27:54] | You waited too long to rush through this. | 这等这一天很久了 不差这点时间 |
[28:22] | Dearly beloved,we are gathered here today in sight of the boundless sea, | 亲爱的各位 我们今天欢聚在 无垠的海边 |
[28:27] | Mother of all life,to join two loving people in matrimony. | 来见证两位深爱着对方的新人 走入婚姻的殿堂 |
[28:33] | Brenda,fritz never gives up on the people he loves. | Fritz对他的爱人不弃不离 |
[28:37] | Fritz,now,i know I don’t need to tell you this,but brenda never gives up on anything. | Fritz 我知道不用说你也知道 Brenda对一切都不弃不离 |
[28:43] | This is why you two,y’all,make the perfect match. | 也正因为如此 你们两人 你们俩 才真正是天造地设的一对 |
[28:54] | Okay,let’s do this. | 好吧 咱们开始吧 |
[29:04] | – Now just the howard family. – Okay. | – 现在Howard一家来拍 – 好 |
[29:07] | No,no. That includes you. | 别 别 也包括你的 |
[29:09] | Honey,you’re one of us now. | 宝贝 你也是我们家的人了 |
[29:14] | Hey,how much time before the reception? | 嘿 宴会开始还得多长时间? |
[29:17] | Uh,about three hours. Why? | 呃… 还得三个小时吧 怎么了? |
[29:20] | – Now just the two of you. – Okay. | – 给你俩照吧 – 好的 |
[29:24] | Uh,i ran out of there before we finished processing el jefe. | 呃 毒枭那摊子事还没弄完 我就先溜出来了 |
[29:27] | I just have to go back,put my signature on his arrest papers. | 我还得回去 在逮捕文件上签字 |
[29:30] | You’re kidding! | 你搞笑吧 |
[29:33] | It’s lousy timing. I know that. I’m really — I’m sorry. | 不是个时候…我知道 我很…抱歉 |
[29:36] | Well,if it weren’t for these pictures,I could care less. | 要不是为了拍照 我倒也无所谓 |
[29:41] | Uh,if you two are in a rush,I could just take a couple more shots here, | 要是你俩赶时间 我可以多拍几组 |
[29:44] | And then I could rearrange you any way you like. | 然后可以按你们的要求PS下照片 |
[29:46] | That’s a great idea,son. | 好主意啊 小伙子 |
[29:48] | We got to get out of here lickety-split. What can we do to help? | 我们得快点走人 怎么快怎么来 |
[29:51] | Rearrange us how? | 怎么个PS法? |
[29:52] | Now watch this. I’ll add you in. Cut,paste… | 看这个 我把你们加进来 剪切… 粘贴… |
[29:56] | And look. Group shot of all of you at the railing. | 看吧 你们在栏杆前的合影 |
[30:04] | Hello,sergeant david gabriel,major crimes. | 你好 这里是重案组的David Gabriel警官 |
[30:07] | What? Chief,didn’t you just get married? | 什么? 头儿 你不是刚结婚吗? |
[30:11] | No,no,uh,provenza and flynn,they went at him most of the night,but he’s sticking by that story. | 没 没 Provenza和Flynn审了他大半夜 可他还是不改口 |
[30:16] | But kelli still doesn’t know we have her husband under arrest,so… | 不过Kelli还不知道我们抓了她丈夫 于是呢… |
[30:19] | Did she get married or not? | 她到底结了没啊? |
[30:21] | She got married. | 结了 |
[30:25] | Uh,yeah. He’s still here. You want to speak to him? | 呃 对啊 他在啊 你要跟他说? |
[30:28] | Sure. Hold on. Buzz. Phone. | 好 等会吧 Buzz 接电话 |
[30:33] | Here he comes. | 他来了 |
[30:36] | Yes,chief? O – okay. | 头儿? 嗯 好的 |
[30:40] | Well,i-i can make the video look that way. | 行啊 我能把录像做成那样子 |
[30:43] | H – how soon do you need it? | 要得急吗? |
[31:10] | The wife’s mirandized. | 给他老婆宣读过权利了 |
[31:12] | I told her we do that to everyone when we take their statement more than once. | 我告诉她如果多次录口供 就会多次宣读权利 |
[31:15] | I told her that the video,standard procedure. | 还告诉她看那个录像是标准流程 |
[31:18] | And she’s shocked,shocked to hear her husband was involved in these horrible crimes. | 听到他丈夫与这些残忍的凶案有关 她很震惊很震惊 |
[31:23] | Okay. Um,I’m gonna give buzz a signal when I want lieutenant tao to play the audio in the waiting room. | 好 要Tao警官在休息室里 放音频的时候 我会给Buzz个暗号 |
[31:29] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[31:35] | Lieutenant tao,would you please set up a laptop so mr. Malone can observe the interview? | Tao警官 你设置下笔记本 好让Malone先生能看到审问 |
[31:40] | Chief,we — we own the waiting area and the hallways for another half-hour. | 头儿 休息区和走廊有半小时归我们 |
[31:43] | What the hell are you doing here? | 你们搞什么啊? |
[31:44] | Mr. Malone. I’m making vows today,so listen up. | Malone先生 我今天宣了誓 所以你给我听好 |
[31:48] | If I hear one more word come out of your mouth, | 我可以很严肃地告诉你 要是再从你嘴里蹦出来一个字 |
[31:50] | You have my solemn word you will never see kelli again for the rest of your life. | 你这下半辈子就别想再见到Kelli了 |
[31:55] | Nod if you understand me. | 明白了就点个头 |
[32:00] | Hospital wi-fi is good,chief. | 医院里的无线网络信号不错啊 |
[32:02] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[32:04] | I’ll have audio for you in a sec. | 等一会就能给你接通音频 |
[32:10] | Good afternoon,kelli. | 下午好 Kelli |
[32:13] | We’re so sorry to put this extra burden of your husband’s guilt on you, | 我们很抱歉让你承担你丈夫的罪孽 |
[32:17] | Especially right now,but we thought you should know the truth. | 尤其是现在这个样了 可是我们认为你该知道真相 |
[32:20] | Vince didn’t do these things. | 这些不是Vince干的 |
[32:22] | I know how hard it is to accept that the person you love the most | 我知道要相信 你所深爱的人… |
[32:25] | might be hiding things from you,but remember — | 向你隐瞒什么东西 是件很难的事 可是别忘了… |
[32:29] | You tried to hide being an escort from him,so anything’s possible,right? | 你不也向他隐瞒你的陪同工作吗 所以嘛 一切皆有可能 |
[32:33] | We,uh,we found all the money from the robberies hidden behind a wall in your house. | 我们在你们屋里的一堵墙后 找到了所有抢劫到的钱 |
[32:38] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[32:42] | What if the money wasn’t stolen? | 要是那些钱不是偷来的呢? |
[32:46] | We found your boss’s blood on some of the cash we retrieved. | 我们在钱上发现了你老板的血迹 |
[32:50] | And I’m afraid that’s not all. Buzz. | 而且我认为还不只是这些 Buzz |
[33:01] | This is the security footage that we got from the robbery. | 这是我们找到的劫案当时的监控录像 |
[33:05] | We’ve had a chance to study it,and you might want to brace yourself. | 我们看过了 你最好先做好心理准备 |
[33:08] | It’s pretty shocking. | 很震撼的 |
[33:16] | Could you play that again,buzz? | 重放一次好吧 Buzz? |
[33:19] | You said you didn’t remember how many shots were fired, | 你说你记不清他开了几枪 |
[33:21] | But what you also might not remember is that vince intentionally pointed the gun at you | 你可能也忘了 Vincent故意瞄准了你 |
[33:26] | and pulled the trigger. | 然后扣了扳机 |
[33:30] | He shot me. | 他故意 |
[33:34] | On purpose? | 朝我开枪? |
[33:37] | I’m afraid it gets worse. | 恐怕还有更糟的 |
[33:40] | When we confronted vince with this video,he said that you planned the whole thing. | 当我们给Vince看这录像的时候 他说这一切都是你策划的 |
[33:44] | That’s a lie. | 骗人! |
[33:45] | I don’t know what’s up with the sound. | 不知道怎么没有声音 |
[33:51] | You know what vince was doing when you sent him home for toothpaste? | 你知不知道你让Vince回家取 洗漱用品的时候他干了什么? |
[33:54] | What? | 干了什么? |
[33:55] | He was packing up his brand-new s.u.v. And heading out of town. | 他在收拾他的新SUV 准备出远门呢 |
[33:58] | We caught him just as he was pulling out of the parking garage. | 我们抓到他的时候他正出车库门呢 |
[34:05] | That son of a bitch. | 这个臭王八蛋 |
[34:14] | – He shot you to get rid of you. – Oh,here we go. Let’s try this. | – 他想杀了你灭口 – 噢 有了 |
[34:17] | This is what I get for feeling sorry for him. | 我同情他就这个下场 |
[34:20] | It’s the story of my life. You know what? | 我命不好 老是栽在他手上 |
[34:22] | I only married vince because I was drunk. | 我和Vince结婚只因为当时我醉了 |
[34:28] | He has a nice body,sure,but he never knew what to do with it. | 他小身板不错 但他根本不知道如何去用 |
[34:31] | It’s a lot easier to get decent sex from a client. | 好客户床上技术比他强多了 |
[34:36] | I had nothing to do with these robberies. | 我同抢劫一点关系都没有 |
[34:39] | Vince is obviously a psycho. | Vince就是个变态 |
[34:42] | You know what? He can go to hell. | 我这么说吧 他可以去死了 |
[34:44] | I don’t care about him.I can’t believe — | 我才不管他呢 我不敢相信… |
[34:46] | you bitch! You bitch! | 你个臭三八 你个臭三八 |
[34:56] | I couldn’t compel vince to testify against you,but I knew you could. | 我不能让Vincent指控你 但我知道你能 |
[35:01] | You’re so good with him. | 你对他那么好 |
[35:03] | I’ll come back in here if I need your help. | 需要我的时候我再回来 |
[35:11] | Well,as you can see,your relationship with kelli’s a little one-sided. | 你也看到了 你和Kelli的关系真有点一厢情愿 |
[35:18] | She was still having sex with her clients? | 她现在还在和她的客户上床? |
[35:20] | Don’t expect her to come visit you while you’re in prison. | 你在监狱里的时候别指望她能来看你 |
[35:23] | She’ll be prowling around for some other guy dumb enough to fall for her, | 她会再找个笨男人 俘获他的心 |
[35:26] | Making him promises she never means to keep. | 给他承诺却不遵守 就像她对你那样 |
[35:28] | Just like she did with you. | 就像她对你所做的一样 |
[35:32] | I didn’t want her stripping,but she said she need the money and her bosses took most of it. | 我本不想让她去当脱衣舞娘 但她说需要钱 可老板拿去了大部分 |
[35:38] | So when I married her,i – I promised to get most of it back for her. | 所以我和她结婚的时候 我发誓要把那一大部分给她拿回来 |
[35:45] | And I thought we were gonna have a family. | 我还以为我们会有个家 |
[35:48] | And,uh,and I thought she loved me. | 我还… 以为她爱我 |
[35:54] | Maybe you should write all this down. | 或许你该写下来 |
[35:57] | It always helped for me to clear my head when I can put down what happened on paper. | 每次我把东西写到纸上的时候 挺能帮助我理清思路的 |
[36:02] | Right. | 好了 |
[36:04] | Am I looking at a life sentence here? | 等待我的会是无期徒刑吗? |
[36:08] | From the moment you were married,my friend. | 从你结婚的那天起 我的朋友 |
[36:11] | From the moment you said,”i do.” | 从你说”我愿意”的那天起 |
[36:17] | All right. | 好了 |
[36:25] | What makes a good marriage? | 怎么样才能婚姻美满幸福? |
[36:29] | I think patience. | 我认为是耐心 |
[36:31] | Patience. And separate bathrooms. | 耐心 还有各自的卫生间 |
[36:35] | Up until now,you guys had avoided all the big mistakes that people make in a relationship — | 目前为止 你们都在避免 恋爱中的人常犯的各种错误 |
[36:39] | getting married,buying a house,and having kids. | 结婚 买房 生小孩 |
[36:43] | I look at this wedding today as a big red flag. | 我觉得今天这个婚礼 是个大警告 |
[36:47] | Uh,i just wanted to say that,um… | 呃 我只想说… 呃… |
[36:50] | I really have enjoyed working with both of you,truly. | 能同你们俩人共事 我很真的高兴 |
[36:54] | And,um,this really couldn’t be happening to two nicer people. | 你们真是天造地设郎才女貌 |
[37:00] | Congratulations,you guys. | 恭喜你们 |
[37:02] | Hey,you guys,enjoy italy. You’ve earned it. | 嗨 伙计们 在意大利好好玩 这是你们应得的 |
[37:06] | And,uh,make sure you “sleep in” a lot your first week out. | 出去头一周一定要多”睡” |
[37:11] | I don’t know much about successful relationships. | 对于成功的恋爱关系我知道的没多少 |
[37:15] | But you seem to have one,and I’m… | 但是你们俩就很成功 |
[37:20] | I’m happy to have been a part of your lives. | 我很高兴能成为你们生活里的一部分 |
[37:23] | Um,i just wanted to say it’s really nice to be invited to the reception, | 我想说很高兴邀请我参加宴会 |
[37:28] | And I hope this little tribute is something that you will like and keep and rember. | 我也希望这个小礼物你们能喜欢 能永远记在心里 |
[37:35] | My wife died six years ago… | 我老婆六年前去世了… |
[37:40] | And… | 但是… |
[37:43] | I’ve never taken off her ring. | 我从没有取下来过她的戒指 |
[37:49] | Always love each other. Always. | 永远深爱对方 永远 |
[37:53] | Well,I’m happy for you… Both. | 我替你们俩… 感到开心 |
[38:00] | May each year bring you closer together. | 希望你们百年好合 |
[38:07] | Sir. So,uh,just say something nice? | 长官 就是… 说点好听的? |
[38:12] | That’s what I did. | 我就是这么说的 |
[38:14] | All right. All right. | 好 好 |
[38:19] | Okay,uh,let me think. Yeah. | 好吧 让我想想 |
[38:26] | Sergeant. I got your transfer request. | 警官 我看到了你调动申请 |
[38:30] | Oh,uh,good. | 噢 好的 |
[38:32] | I think,um,c.i.would be a good place to utilize what I’ve learned. | 我觉得… 刑侦组是能让我施展本领的好地方 |
[38:38] | Well,you may have some competion. | 那你可有竞争对手了 |
[38:40] | Uh,she’s about to throw the bouquet. | 她要扔花了 |
[38:45] | Wait a minute. You mean irene put herself up for the job,too? | 慢着 你是说Irene也申请调动了? |
[38:47] | She did,without telling your chief anything about it. | 她申请了 而且没有告诉你们头儿 |
[38:52] | I assume you haven’t said anything to the bride either. | 我觉得你也没给新娘说吧 |
[38:55] | No,sir. I have not. | 没有 长官 没有说 |
[38:57] | All right. Well,let’s keep it that way. | 那好吧 咱们索性就继续保密吧 |
[39:04] | Now,uh,before we leave the bride and groom so they can get ready to go atlanta — | 在新娘新郎准备去亚特兰大之前 |
[39:10] | There’s just one last little thing to do. | 还有最后一件事要做 |
[39:14] | If all the unmarried people could step forward just a bit. | 请各位未婚的朋友到前边来 |
[39:23] | – You’re gonna do this. – No,I’m not. | – 你去接 – 不 我不去 |
[39:24] | Yes. If I’m doing it,you’re doing it. | 好 我要是接 你也去接 |
[39:27] | – Turn around. – Okay. | – 转身 – 好的 |
[39:29] | – No peeking. – Get in fast. | – 不许偷看 – 快去 |
[39:32] | Ready,set,throw! | 准备 扔! |
[39:45] | A win is a win is a win! | 赢了就是赢了! 赢了就是赢了! |
[39:55] | Okay,y’all,just hold on one second. | 好了 大伙等一会 |
[39:57] | I’m gonna change out of this dress,but don’t anyone leave,okay? | 我去把婚纱换下来 但是谁都不许走 明白没有 |
[40:08] | You feel any different yet? | 觉得有什么不同了吗? |
[40:10] | Yes,i do. | 嗯 感觉到了 |
[40:12] | I feel like I know my limitations better and that you still don’t have any. | 我觉得我更清楚自己的局限了 你却没有局限 |
[40:16] | Come on. Why do you even think like that? | 唉呀 你怎么会这么想呢? |
[40:19] | Because,fritzi,I love you with all my heart. | 因为 Fritzi 我全心全意地爱你 |
[40:25] | But sometimes I think my heart is only this big. | 可我有时候觉得 我的心只有这么大 |
[40:30] | That’s because you can’t see it. | 那是因为你看不到 |
[40:33] | Your heart is large enough to carry me and the job… | 你的心足够容下我和工作… |
[40:38] | And then some. | 还有其它的一些东西 |
[40:43] | I am fully aware of who I just married. | 我很清楚我娶的是谁 |
[40:45] | So hurry up and change,because I want to dance with you. | 好了快去换衣服吧 我想和你跳舞 ==本集终 谢谢观赏== |