时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:14] | 《罪案终结》 | |
[00:20] | 911. what’s your emergency? | 911 有什么紧急情况吗 |
[00:22] | They’re dead! four of them! | 他们死了 家里四口人 |
[00:24] | I saw them! you got to send somebody please! | 我看见了 请快派人过来 |
[00:26] | Ma’am slow down. tell me your name. | 女士 慢点说 告诉我你的名字 |
[00:27] | Anna. anna quezada. | 安娜・琪赛达 |
[00:28] | Are you at the location now ma’am? | 女士 你在事故现场吗 |
[00:31] | No i live — i’m across the street. | 不 我住在街对面 |
[00:33] | My daughter — she found them. | 是我女儿发现他们的 |
[00:34] | Why? why would somebody — | 为什么 为什么会有人… |
[00:36] | Ma’am ma’am calm down. what’s the address? | 女士 别慌张 告诉我地址 |
[00:38] | Uh 214 26th street. | 26号大街214号 |
[00:41] | Ohh there was so much blood. | 到处都是血 |
[00:42] | Ma’am stay on the line. | 女士 别挂断 |
[00:44] | I’m gonna dispatch some units to that location | 我现在就派人前往 |
[00:46] | Then come right back to you okay? | 然后再回你 好吗 |
[00:47] | Please hurry. | 请快点 |
[01:40] | Hey chief. | 好啊 头儿 |
[01:41] | Uh we got four dead shot execution-style — | 四具尸体 中枪身亡 |
[01:44] | Two adult females and uh two kids. | 两位成年女性 两个小孩 |
[01:48] | Looks like they’ve been there a few hours. | 看来死了有几个小时了 |
[01:51] | No casings. | 没有弹壳 |
[01:52] | Little girl there lives across the street. | 发现死者的小女孩就住在街对面 |
[01:55] | She was coming over after school for a playdate. | 放学后来找小朋友一起玩 |
[01:58] | Door was unlocked. she walked in and found them. | 门没锁就进去了 发现了他们 |
[02:00] | Her mom called 911. | 她母亲报了警 |
[02:01] | Got sanchez already knocking on doors. | 桑切斯已经在询问邻居了 |
[02:03] | Lieutenant tao just got a copy of the warrant 5 minutes age | 陶副队刚拿到搜查令 |
[02:06] | He’s inside with buzz. | 他和巴斯在里面 |
[02:25] | And even with all that noise | 尽管很吵 |
[02:26] | You think somebody would have heard something. | 还是会有人听到的 |
[02:31] | To muffle the sound he shot through a pillow. | 凶手抵着枕头开枪 遮盖枪声 |
[02:33] | It’s in here. | 枕头在这里 |
[02:35] | Buzz be sure and document this pillow By the chocolate bars. | 巴斯 确保拍下巧克力条旁的枕头 |
[02:49] | They were eating breakfast. | 他们当时在吃早餐 |
[02:52] | I um checked all the rooms. | 我查看了所有房间 |
[02:55] | The back door was dead-bolted. all the windows were locked. | 后门上了锁 窗户都是关好的 |
[02:57] | Whoever did this came and left through the front door. | 凶手通过前门进出 |
[03:10] | I need time of death. | 死亡时间? |
[03:12] | Where’s the coroner? | 法医呢 |
[03:13] | Here here. sorry. i went to the wrong place. | 我在这儿 抱歉 跑错地方了 |
[03:18] | All right if i get a liver temp on just one of them? | 就测其中一人的肝脏温度行吗 |
[03:21] | Yes that’s fine. | 可以 |
[03:38] | Mother was trying to protect her. | 母亲试图保护她 |
[03:45] | This kid can’t be more than 10 years old. | 这孩子肯定不超过十岁 |
[03:47] | Probably told them to lie down | 大人可能叫孩子们趴下 |
[03:48] | he wouldn’t hurt them. | 以为这样凶手就不会伤害他们了 |
[03:52] | Covered them with the blankets so | 用毯子盖住他们 |
[03:53] | he didn’t have to see their faces | 这样凶手就不用面对他们的脸 |
[03:57] | He started with her… | 从她下手 |
[03:59] | Then her…and her. | 然后是她 和她 |
[04:04] | Boy heard the shots. | 男孩听见枪声 |
[04:06] | Tried to run away. | 想要逃跑 |
[04:12] | Hey chief. | 头儿 |
[04:19] | So far the only person That anyone saw leaving this house today | 目前为止 目击者称今天唯一离开这屋子的人 |
[04:23] | Was the husband/father. | 就是丈夫/父亲 |
[04:24] | What a surprise. | 真令人惊讶(反语) |
[04:26] | it was 8:15 a.m. this morning — | 早上8点15分出去的 |
[04:28] | Same as every other day. | 和往常一样 |
[04:29] | Okay what’s his name — the father? | 了解 父亲的名字? |
[04:30] | The father’s name is victor rivera. | 父亲叫维克多・里维拉 |
[04:32] | He drives a blue chevy malibu. | 车是蓝色的雪弗兰 |
[04:34] | The neighbor across the street was taking out her trash. | 邻居在倒垃圾时看见的 |
[04:37] | She said rivera waved at her and smiled. | 她说里维拉还朝她挥手微笑 |
[04:40] | Son of a bitch shoots his whole family comes out smiling. | 没良心的东西 杀了全家还笑得出来 |
[04:42] | Lieutenant! | 副队! |
[04:43] | Buzz stop the camera please. | 巴斯 关掉录像好吗 |
[04:45] | -I can’t stop the tape. -reload and start over. | -这录像不能暂停的 -重新放带子再拍一遍 |
[04:47] | Lieutenant if we decide on a suspect | 副队 如果我们不经过调查 |
[04:51] | Before we begin our investigation | 就认定嫌犯的话 |
[04:53] | The defense will have a field day when we go to trial. | 就等着在被告席上看辩护律师表演吧 |
[04:57] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[04:58] | We’ll talk to this father | 找这位父亲谈谈 |
[05:00] | But let’s find out what we can here first | 先在这找找还有什么新线索 |
[05:02] | And stay calm doing it okay? | 做事时冷静点 知道吗 |
[05:04] | These cameras. | 还在录像呢 |
[05:05] | All right the woman who called 911 — | 好 报警的女士 |
[05:07] | Her name is anna quezada. | 叫安娜・琪赛达 |
[05:09] | She’s a friend of the family. | 她是这家人的朋友 |
[05:11] | She said that victor and his wife cynthia | 她说维克多和妻子辛西娅 |
[05:14] | Were working through some problems. | 婚姻出现问题 |
[05:16] | The son is miguel | 儿子叫米格尔 |
[05:18] | And the daughter is uh…lucia. | 女儿叫露西亚 |
[05:22] | And this is cynthia’s mother diana. | 这是辛西娅的母亲戴安娜 |
[05:26] | She was staying with them through the summer. | 她暑假过来住 |
[05:28] | Look out julio. | 别挡道 胡里奥 |
[05:31] | I’m late. i went to the wrong address. | 我迟到了 跑错了地方 |
[05:33] | You know why? they gave me the wrong street. | 知道为什么吗 他们给了我错误的地址 |
[05:36] | They gave me 26th place instead of 26th street. | 他们给了我第26处而不是第26号大街 |
[05:38] | All right all right. | 知道了 知道了 |
[05:39] | The room temp’s 79 liver temp — 93. | 屋内室温26.1℃ 肝脏33.9℃ |
[05:43] | Uh taking a wild guess at time of death | 死亡时间大概是 |
[05:46] | 7:30 and 9:00 this morning. | 早上7点30至9点之间 |
[05:48] | the father seen were leaving at 8:15 a.m. chief. | 头儿 有人目击父亲是早上8点15离开 |
[05:51] | Okay found a pay stub with rivera’s name on it | 找到了里维拉的工资单 |
[05:56] | Address — silver lake. | 地址在银湖 |
[05:58] | All right if you and lieutenant provenza | 这样吧 你和普罗文茨副队 |
[06:00] | Would see if he’s there bring him in. | 去那看看他在不在 找到带他回警局 |
[06:02] | Calmly. | 冷静行事 |
[06:03] | Don’t tell him anything and try not to spook him. | 什么都别说 也别吓到他 |
[06:06] | He could be armed. | 他可能有武器 |
[06:14] | Detective sanchez. | 桑切斯警探 |
[06:16] | Let’s get these family pictures please. | 带上这些全家福 |
[06:18] | Yes ma’am. | 是的 局长 |
[06:19] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[06:36] | Meet victor rivera. | 来晒晒维克多・里维拉的底 |
[06:38] | He has a criminal record. | 他有犯罪记录 |
[06:39] | He was arrested for domestic violence six months ago | 6个月前因家庭暴力被拘留 |
[06:43] | But the charges were dropped. | 但起诉撤销了 |
[06:46] | That was flynn. he’s bringing rivera up now. | 富林来了 正带着里维拉过来 |
[06:49] | And he didn’t have a gun. | 他没有枪 |
[06:50] | Well let’s start looking for it. | 那就调查枪的下落 |
[06:52] | Detective sanchez chart his path to work please. | 桑切斯警探 沿他上班的路上看看 |
[06:54] | And let’s put the word out — i want this case ironclad. | 话先说明了 任何细节都不要放过 |
[06:57] | Yes ma’am. | 是的 局长 |
[07:02] | Commander. | 长官 |
[07:03] | And mr. ramos. | 马力诺先生 |
[07:05] | To what do we owe this happy surprise? | 我们做了什么事 招来您二位的大驾 |
[07:07] | Uh can we…talk chief? | 我们能谈谈吗 局长 |
[07:14] | Look these murders are going to be front-page news | 不管我们采取什么措施 |
[07:18] | No matter what we do. | 这些谋杀案是要上头版的 |
[07:20] | Pope made an agreement with ramos here | 保罗和马力诺达成了协议 |
[07:22] | That he will only print what we confirm. | 他只会刊登我们能肯定的消息 |
[07:25] | So look you do what you need to do. | 你只管忙你的 |
[07:27] | I’ll babysit him. | 他交给我对付 |
[07:29] | All right? | 可以不? |
[07:30] | So this is your guy — the father? | 这就是你们的调查对象? |
[07:32] | He’s a person of interest. | 他是嫌疑犯 |
[07:35] | But in cases like this | 但按以往的惯例 |
[07:36] | Isn’t it almost always a family member? | 凶手可通常都是家庭成员 |
[07:38] | Or drugs or gangs. | 或者是毒贩或流氓 |
[07:40] | Why don’t you just have a seat right here okay? | 你先坐坐吧 |
[07:43] | Good. | 很好 |
[07:44] | -Do you mind? -pardon me? | -借过 -什么 |
[07:51] | Everything go all right lieutenant? | 副队 一切顺利吗 |
[07:54] | Look i’ve been telling assholes to shut up and come with me | 在你小子会系鞋带前 |
[07:58] | Since before you could tie your shoes. | 我就呼风唤雨无所不能了 |
[07:59] | Sir i wasn’t trying to start any — | 我可不是找茬 |
[08:01] | You better watch your mouth. | 你最好看好你的嘴 |
[08:02] | Okay all right. enough. | 够了 打住 |
[08:09] | Lieutenant flynn. | 富林副队 |
[08:10] | Yeah well rivera’s in 1 | 里维拉在1号询问室 |
[08:12] | And he’s a real piece of work too. | 他可不是盏省油的灯 |
[08:14] | You know what he’s been bellyaching about | 你知道他这路上都抱怨了些啥 |
[08:15] | The whole way over here — how mistreated he is. | 说自己受到了不公正待遇 |
[08:18] | So uh chief johnson is it true that the young girl | 强森局长 你们发现那小女孩时 |
[08:21] | Was still clutching her doll when you found her? | 她还紧抓着洋娃娃 这是真的吗 |
[08:28] | Here’s what i can confirm | 我所能告诉你的是 |
[08:29] | As being in the vicinity of the young girl — | 在这个女孩的周围 |
[08:32] | Blood and brain matter. | 只有满地的鲜血和脑浆 |
[08:38] | Sergeant gabriel. | 加布里埃尔警官 |
[08:45] | Good afternoon mr. rivera. | 下午好 里维拉先生 |
[08:47] | I’m deputy chief brenda leigh johnson. | 我是这儿的副局长布兰达・雷・强生 |
[08:50] | Someone’s read you your rights is that correct? | 知道你的权利了吧 |
[08:52] | Yeah. now what’s this about? | 是的 这到底是怎么回事 |
[08:56] | Uh we’ll get to that. | 我们这下正要来说呢 |
[08:57] | -But i need you to answer a few questions first. -like what? | -但我要你先回答几个问题 -什么问题 |
[08:59] | For starters why don’t you | 首先 为什么不说说 |
[09:01] | tell me about your morning say from 7:00 on | 你今早7点起都干了什么 |
[09:03] | I was sleeping. | 我正在睡觉 |
[09:04] | Hey come here. sit here. | 你过来 坐这儿 |
[09:05] | What’d you do after you woke up? | 起床后干了什么 |
[09:07] | Showered got dressed helped with the kids | 洗澡 穿衣 忙孩子们的事 |
[09:08] | Like any other morning. | 和往常一样 |
[09:10] | -You didn’t eat breakfast? -i didn’t have time. | -没吃早饭吗 -没时间 |
[09:12] | And you know what — i don’t have time for this either. | 知道吗 我也没时间呆在这里 |
[09:13] | I’m losing good money here. | 时间就是金钱 |
[09:14] | Sir the more uncooperative you are | 先生 你若是不配合 |
[09:15] | The longer this will take and the more it will cost. | 浪费的是你自己的时间和金钱 |
[09:18] | Why didn’t you have time for breakfast? | 为什么没有时间吃早饭? |
[09:20] | If you had kids you wouldn’t need to ask me. | 如果你有孩子 就不用问我了 |
[09:21] | She’s looking for what might have set him off | 她在设法激怒他 |
[09:23] | Trying to see how easily he loses his temper. | 看看他的底线是多少 |
[09:26] | Takes every minute i have | 每分每秒都围着他们转 |
[09:27] | To get them ready for school in the morning. | 忙着准备送他们上学 |
[09:29] | What time did you leave for work this morning? | 今天早上你何时出门去上班的 |
[09:31] | I don’t know — 8:15 8:30? | 不知道 8点15要么8点半 |
[09:33] | Can anyone confirm that? | 有人证吗 |
[09:34] | Yeah — my wife my kids. | 有啊 我老婆 我孩子 |
[09:39] | You had a uh a run-in with the law | 你六个月前 |
[09:42] | About six months ago — a domestic-violence issue. | 因家庭暴力而被起诉了 |
[09:44] | Man. I’ve changed. | 伙计 我洗心革面了 |
[09:46] | I’m going back to the church. | 我经常去教堂 |
[09:48] | I’m spending more time with my family. | 在家里陪亲人 |
[09:50] | God gives you the strength not to beat your wife? | 是上帝指引你别对妻子施暴的? |
[09:55] | That — that was a one-time thing. | 那是 那是很久前的事了 |
[09:57] | We were having some ups and downs but nothing — | 我们的关系时好时坏 但并不是 |
[10:00] | How’s your relationship now with your wife? | 你和你妻子现在关系怎样 |
[10:03] | Did Cynthia — why would you have known? | 是不是辛西娅 为什么你们要知道这些 |
[10:04] | Wait. | 等等 |
[10:06] | Did Cynthia call you and complain? | 是不是辛西娅打电话来抱怨了 |
[10:08] | – Why? what did you do? – Nothing. | -为什么 你还做了什么 -我什么都没做 |
[10:12] | What? | 怎么了 |
[10:14] | What?! | 怎么回事 |
[10:17] | Mr. Rivera I want to thank you for all your help. | 里维拉先生 很感谢你的协助 |
[10:19] | I’m sorry to have put you through that | 我很抱歉让你经历这些 |
[10:21] | But it was important that we eliminate you as a suspect. | 但排除你的嫌疑对我们来说很重要 |
[10:25] | A suspect? | 嫌疑犯 |
[10:26] | She’s buying his story? | 她信了? |
[10:27] | Not necessarily. | 未必 |
[10:29] | Now she’s got to tell him that his children are dead. | 她要宣布噩耗了 |
[10:31] | I’m sorry to tell you | 很遗憾 我要告诉你 |
[10:33] | That something terrible happened at your house today. | 今天你家里发生了很不幸的事 |
[10:36] | At my house? | 在我家? |
[10:37] | Yes sir I’m sorry to report that your wife | 是的 先生 很抱歉 |
[10:39] | Your mother-in-law your son and your daughter — | 你的妻子 岳母 儿女 |
[10:41] | What are you telling me? | 你准备说什么 |
[10:42] | They were all found dead at your house this morning. | 今天早上被发现死在家里 |
[10:44] | No you’re wrong! | 不 你搞错了 |
[10:45] | I’m so sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[10:46] | No! Look I need to go! I need to go home right now! | 不 我要回去 我要立刻回家 |
[10:48] | – Sir. Sir. – Let me go! I need to go see them! | -先生 先生 -让我出去 我要见我的家人 |
[10:50] | – Mr. Rivera! – I know sir. | -里维拉先生 -我明白 先生 |
[10:51] | Oh god! | 天哪 |
[10:52] | I know what you’re going through is incredibly dif– | 我明白这对于你来说很难接受 |
[10:54] | S-sergeant! | 警官 |
[11:02] | Y-you’re not gonna release this tape to anyone are you? | 你们不会把这卷带子放给别人看 是吧 |
[11:05] | Absolutely not. | 绝对不会 |
[11:06] | No way. | 决不 |
[11:08] | Fantastic. | 妙极了 |
[11:28] | Make sure he sits here. | 让他坐这里 |
[11:30] | Testing — one two. Testing. | 试听 一 二 试听 |
[11:32] | Flynn. | 富林 |
[11:33] | I’m not hearing him. | 我听不见他的声音 |
[11:35] | He’s coming up. Let’s go. | 他过来了 我们行动 |
[11:36] | – I don’t have sound. – Well you better get it fast. | -我这里听不见声音 -那你最好是尽快了 |
[11:38] | I can’t be responsible for this old equipment. | 这老古董出问题不关我的事 |
[11:40] | One two — testing. | 一 二 试听 |
[11:41] | Buzz. | 巴斯 |
[11:42] | I’m working on it. Just a second. | 我在修了 再等一会 |
[11:49] | Here you go Mr. Rivera. | 里维拉先生 请进 |
[11:53] | Nice comfortable room. | 房间环境很好啊 |
[11:56] | I’m just so tired man. | 我精疲力尽了 |
[12:02] | It’s not my fault. | 不是我的错 |
[12:04] | Well this can’t go on. He could be confessing right now. | 这机器还不能工作 他很可能现在就要招认了 |
[12:07] | – What’s wrong? – We don’t have sound. | -什么情况 -没声音 |
[12:09] | Yeah. Still no sound. | 对 还是没声音 |
[12:24] | …Somebody in your life… | 你有没有跟谁结仇 |
[12:27] | Oh Buzz! | 巴斯 好样的 |
[12:28] | …Carry a grudge or was angry about anything? | 或得罪了什么人 |
[12:31] | I guess um… | 我想想 |
[12:34] | I guess there’s this guy my neighbor — | 有一个人 我邻居 |
[12:36] | Emil something. | 叫埃米尔什么的 |
[12:37] | He thinks I ran over his dog. | 他以为是我开车碾死了他的狗 |
[12:39] | This was like three months ago. | 貌似是三个月前的事了 |
[12:42] | Okay we’ll check that out. What else? | 好 我们会去调查的 还有别的吗 |
[12:46] | There was this boy in one of her classes. | 我妻子班上有一个男孩 |
[12:48] | Your wife was a teacher? | 你妻子是老师吗 |
[12:50] | Yeah. Name’s Nelson. | 是的 那孩子叫奈尔逊 |
[12:52] | He threatened her in class last week. | 上周他恐吓了我妻子 |
[12:54] | I don’t remember what for. | 我不记得是为了什么事 |
[12:57] | I want to go home please. | 我想回家 求你们了 |
[12:59] | – S-sir — – Please let me go home! | -先生 -请让我回家 |
[13:01] | Y-your home is a crime scene. | 你家现在是犯罪现场 |
[13:03] | You can’t go there right now. | 现在你不能回去 |
[13:05] | I can’t — look I can’t think anymore. | 不行 我无法思考了 |
[13:06] | Look Mr. Rivera I know that you’re tired | 里维拉先生 我知道你很累 |
[13:09] | But I’m not the only one asking questions. | 但我绝不是唯一会质疑的人 |
[13:11] | You think you have secrets? You don’t. | 你以为自己还有秘密可言吗 别作梦了 |
[13:14] | The media will examine | 媒体会把你的生活隐私 |
[13:15] | Every nook and cranny of your life | 暴露在光天化日之下 |
[13:17] | And I need to know exactly what they’re going to find. | 我得了解到底发生了什么 |
[13:20] | Otherwise | 否则 |
[13:21] | I’ll have no way to answer them when they come to me | 当媒体来跟我说 你就是凶手时 |
[13:22] | and say that you murdered your family. | 我便无言以对了 |
[13:25] | And that is what they’re going to say. | 他们恨不得就这么报道 |
[13:30] | I need uh… | 我想 |
[13:32] | I need to talk to someone. | 我想找个人谈谈 |
[13:40] | Okay. | 好 |
[13:41] | Who do you need to talk to? | 你想和谁谈 |
[13:44] | My priest. | 我的神父 |
[13:46] | Please. | 求你了 |
[13:47] | My priest. | 我的神父 |
[13:49] | Sir listen i-it’s just not–the idea right now | 听着 先生 现在不行 |
[13:51] | I want to talk to my priest! | 我想见我的神父 |
[13:52] | -I-I just — -Well then pray with me! | -我不能 -那就和我一起祷告 |
[13:56] | Will you pray with me please? | 请和我一起祷告 好吗 |
[14:01] | Pray with me. | 和我一起祷告 |
[14:02] | I uh… I need to pray. | 我 我需要祷告 |
[14:05] | Okay okay I-I’ll pray with you. | 好 好 我跟你一起祷告 |
[14:08] | Diosito lindo… | 我的父啊 |
[14:12] | Please forgive me for how I sinned against my family. | 请饶恕我对家人所犯下的罪孽 |
[14:16] | Please forgive me for what I did to them. | 请饶恕我对他们的所作所为 |
[14:20] | Forgive you for what? | 饶恕你做的什么 |
[14:27] | Help me please. | 请帮帮我 |
[14:29] | God will help you. He will. | 上帝会帮助你的 他会的 |
[14:31] | Just tell me what you did. | 告诉我你做了什么 |
[14:32] | Go ahead. | 说吧 |
[14:44] | I had an affair. | 我有外遇了 |
[14:49] | O…kay. | 好的 |
[14:50] | You had an affair with whom? | 你和谁有外遇 |
[14:54] | We’re gonna be here all night. | 我们要在这里耗一晚 |
[14:57] | I’m so sorry. | 对不起 |
[14:59] | O-okay and what is her name — this woman? | 没事 这位女士 她叫什么 |
[15:06] | Aaria. Aria mazon. | 安瑞亚・马逊 |
[15:08] | When Cynthia found out she was gonna leave me. | 辛西娅发现这事之后要离开我 |
[15:14] | But I swore that I’d stop | 但我保证会悬崖勒马 |
[15:15] | And be a better man. | 做个好丈夫 |
[15:18] | Okay did this relationship ended badly? | 所以你们就不欢而散了? |
[15:21] | I’m so sorry. | 对不起 |
[15:24] | My babies… | 我的孩子 |
[15:26] | Miguel. | 米格尔 |
[15:29] | I’m so sorry. | 真的对不起 |
[15:30] | Sir I need you to give me her address okay? | 先生 告诉我她的地址 好吗 |
[15:33] | My beautiful Lucia. | 美丽的小天使露西亚 |
[15:34] | Look what is this woman’s address? | 那个女人住哪儿 |
[15:36] | – Tell me. – I want to go home. | -告诉我 -我想回家 |
[15:38] | I want to be alone. | 我想单独呆会儿 |
[15:40] | I don’t understand why I can’t just leave. | 我就是不明白 你们为什么不让我走 |
[15:52] | Okay now lieutenant | 副队 |
[15:54] | If you could please find this Aria woman talk to her | 你现在去找那个叫安瑞亚的女人 |
[15:57] | Find out how angry she was about this breakup. | 和她谈谈 看她对分手有多愤怒 |
[15:59] | – Thank you. – You got it chief. | -谢了 -明白 头儿 |
[16:01] | Ah Lieutenant Provenza. | 普罗文茨副队 |
[16:02] | If you don’t mind I’d like to ask you and Buzz | 如果你不介意 我希望你和巴斯 |
[16:04] | To spend the night here with me | 今晚和我留在这里 |
[16:06] | While I continue to question Mr. Rivera — | 等里维拉先生冷静一下 |
[16:09] | If he pulls himself together. | 我再继续审问他 |
[16:10] | Whatever you need chief. | 悉随尊便 头儿 |
[16:12] | God knows I’ve got nothing else going on in my life. | 天晓得我这把老骨头已经这么不中用了 |
[16:27] | I’m sorry. The kitchen just closed. | 不好意思 厨房刚下班 |
[16:29] | I’m not hungry. | 我不饿 |
[16:30] | Lieutenant Andy Flynn l.a.p.d. | 我是洛杉矶警局安迪・富林副队长 |
[16:33] | Aare you Aria Mazon? | 你是安瑞亚・马逊吗 |
[16:34] | Yes. | 是的 |
[16:36] | I’d like to ask you some questions about Victor Rivera. | 我想问你一些关于维克多・里维拉的事 |
[16:41] | You and Mr. Rivera were having an intimate relationship | 你和里维拉先生关系很亲密 |
[16:44] | Is that right? | 对吗 |
[16:46] | We saw each other some for about a year yeah. | 这一年内我们偶尔会见面 |
[16:49] | When did it stop? | 什么时候结束的 |
[16:51] | Six months ago. | 六个月前 |
[16:53] | I should have known it would end like that. | 早该知道会是这样的结局 |
[16:55] | God doesn’t reward the sinner right? | 上帝不会眷顾有罪之人 是吗 |
[16:57] | No. | 是的 |
[17:00] | No he doesn’t. | 他不会的 |
[17:02] | Something happened… didn’t it? | 出什么事了 是吗 |
[17:05] | With Vic? That’s why you’re here? | 维克出事了 所以你找到了我 |
[17:07] | Oh he’s fine. | 他很好 |
[17:08] | But his family was found murdered this morning. | 但他的家人今早被发现死在家里 |
[17:13] | Oh god. | 天哪 |
[17:17] | His kids too? | 孩子们也被杀了吗 |
[17:23] | Wait. | 等等 |
[17:24] | You don’t think he did it? | 你们不会怀疑是他干的吧 |
[17:26] | Why shouldn’t i? | 我为什么不能怀疑 |
[17:27] | Victor is a good man. | 维克多是个好人 |
[17:29] | He’s always trying to live right. | 他一直在尝试去改变 |
[17:30] | Is that why he had the affair? | 所以他就出轨了 |
[17:33] | It was tearing him up what we were doing. | 我们的事令他内心很挣扎 |
[17:36] | That’s why he broke it off. | 所以我们分手了 |
[17:39] | I just can’t believe it. | 我真不敢相信这一切 |
[17:46] | Ii hate to ask Miss Mazon | 马逊小姐 出于我的职责 |
[17:48] | But it’s part of my job. | 我不得不问你 |
[17:50] | Can you tell me where you were this morning | 你能告诉我今天早上 |
[17:52] | Between the hours of 8:00 and 10:00? | 八点到十点之间 你在哪里 |
[17:55] | I take an exercise class 8:00 every morning. | 我每天早上八点去健身班上课 |
[17:59] | Actually got into it | 其实参加这个班 |
[18:01] | ’cause victor used to get on me about being healthy. | 是因为维克多曾希望我更健康 |
[18:03] | He was pretty strict about that kind of thing. | 他对这类事情很在意 |
[18:05] | At home with his kids too — | 对待自己的孩子也是如此 |
[18:08] | No sugar no soda no tv nothing like that. | 无糖无碳酸饮料 不准看电视之类的 |
[18:15] | He loved those kids so much. | 他非常爱孩子们 |
[18:34] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[18:49] | Finally letting him go to sleep? | 他终于睡了? |
[18:50] | It’s either him or me. | 他太平了 我才太平 |
[18:52] | How are we doing on our follow-ups? | 我们的人进行得怎么样了 |
[18:55] | Well gabriel talked to the guy with the dead dog. | 加布里埃尔和那个邻居谈过了 |
[18:58] | Alibi’s good. | 他有不在场证明 |
[18:59] | Same goes for the kid in mrs. rivera’s class. | 里维拉妻子的学生也是 |
[19:01] | And what about the girlfriend — aria? | 那个情人安瑞亚怎么说 |
[19:03] | Flynn is uh still trying to clear her. | 富林还在努力排除她的嫌疑 |
[19:06] | Now get this chief. | 有点线索 头儿 |
[19:08] | According to aria | 根据安瑞亚说的 |
[19:10] | Rivera was a stickler about sweets in the home — | 里维拉对家里的糖果管得很严 |
[19:13] | I mean no sugar no soda. | 不给吃糖 不能喝碳酸饮料 |
[19:15] | Which is strange because… | 这点很奇怪 因为 |
[19:17] | Because there was a huge box of candy bars on the floor | 因为地板上有一大盒糖果 |
[19:19] | Right next to the boy. | 就在男孩身边 |
[19:22] | So what — you think the father just came in | 怎么了 你认为那个父亲进来后 |
[19:26] | Saw the candy and flipped out? | 看到糖果就气疯了吗 |
[19:28] | People kill for less. | 小事往往更容易激怒人 |
[19:32] | Oh I hate to ask you this | 我真不想麻烦你 |
[19:34] | But can you drive me back to the crime scene? | 你能开车带我回犯罪现场吗 |
[19:36] | Just give me a second. | 等我一会 |
[19:38] | Let me get my jacket and take a whiz. | 让我拿一下外套 洗漱一下 |
[19:50] | You know chief… | 头儿 |
[19:51] | Flynn says rivera dumped this girlfriend pretty hard. | 富林说里维拉和情人分手时很绝情 |
[19:54] | Gives her a strong motive. | 她很可能有报复动机 |
[19:57] | Put yourself out there for someone fix yourself up. | 全心全意为某个人 为他改变着 |
[19:59] | You think they want the same things you wanted. | 你以为他们也会如你所想 |
[20:02] | Then suddenly out of nowhere wham! | 却突然 变成一场空 |
[20:06] | They tell you it’s over. | 当你知道一切都结束时 |
[20:09] | And your heart… | 你的心 |
[20:13] | It’s squashed like a bug. | 就象一只被碾死的虫子 |
[20:21] | Lieutenant where are we? | 副队 我们到哪里了 |
[20:24] | Oh bullshit marie. | 搞错没有 |
[20:26] | T-this is the same thing I did yesterday. | 我昨天也干了同样的事 |
[20:29] | I’m sorry chief. | 对不起 头儿 |
[20:30] | Y-you see — you see where it says “26th place”? | 你看 你看那个牌子上的第26处 |
[20:34] | Crime scene’s two blocks away at 214 26th street. | 犯罪现场在两个街区以外 26大街214号 |
[20:37] | Wait. stop the car. | 等等 停车 |
[20:38] | Stop the car! | 停车 |
[20:39] | Chief this is the wrong address. | 头儿 不是这地方 |
[20:42] | Maybe it’s not. | 不一定 |
[20:44] | You came here first and so did the coroner. | 你先跑错了地方 法医也搞错了 |
[20:46] | Chief what are you doing? | 头儿 你打算干什么 |
[20:53] | Chief! | 头儿 |
[20:56] | Wait a minute. | 等一下 |
[20:57] | Would you wait one s– | 请等一下 |
[20:59] | Wait for me please. | 等我一下 |
[21:08] | L.a.p.d. | 洛杉矶警局 |
[21:09] | I’ve got some questions I want to ask — | 我想问你几个问题 |
[21:11] | Yo! excuse me. | 抱歉 借过 |
[21:13] | Agent — | 探员 |
[21:15] | Fbi. | 联邦调查局 |
[21:16] | Agent — agent — let’s go. let’s go! | 探员 探员 我们走 走 |
[21:18] | I’ve got some — I’ve got some questions for this young man! | 我有问题 问题要问这个年轻人 |
[21:20] | This is an fbi operation. you have no business here! | 这是联邦调查局的事 与你们无关 |
[21:22] | Keep walking. keep walking. this is a murder investigation! | 继续走 继续走 这是谋杀案调查 |
[21:24] | Let’s go! | 我们走 |
[21:25] | You have no right to — | 你们没有权力 |
[21:26] | Who is he?! who is he?! | 他是谁 他是谁 |
[21:30] | Ohh! well I never! | 我还从没有 |
[21:33] | Have you ever?! | 你遇到过吗 |
[21:35] | No. | 没有 |
[21:42] | He’s just a boy — in his teens. | 是个男孩子 才十几岁 |
[21:45] | And you didn’t get a chance to question him at all? | 你都没机会审他吗 |
[21:48] | No because your rude fbi goons | 没有 因为你那帮粗鲁的FBI白痴 |
[21:50] | Swooped in out of nowhere took him away. | 突然从天而降 把他劫走了 |
[21:53] | Sounds like a protected witness. | 貌似是保护证人 |
[21:56] | Duh. | 是吗 |
[21:57] | We checked the title on the house. | 我们查了房主 |
[21:59] | It belongs to a 77-year-old woman. | 是个77岁的老太太 |
[22:01] | Her name is rosa faron. | 她叫罗萨・法伦 |
[22:03] | She’s got an 18-year-old grandson | 她有个十八岁的孙子 |
[22:05] | By the name of hector cruz. | 叫赫克特・克鲁斯 |
[22:06] | You ever heard of him? | 你听说过吗 |
[22:07] | Not that I can remember. | 没印象 |
[22:09] | Do you want me to call around? | 需要我打电话问问吗 |
[22:12] | No. no no. no. | 不 不用 |
[22:14] | ’cause then you’ll be in the middle | 我不想你左右为难 |
[22:16] | And i-i’m trying very hard not to let that happen. | 我尽量不动用你的关系 |
[22:19] | I ran hector’s name. | 我查赫克特这个名字 |
[22:20] | Quite a record for someone so young. | 出来一大堆年轻人 |
[22:22] | So what — you’re thinking maybe he was the intended target? | 怎么了 你认为他才是犯人的目标 |
[22:24] | And the killer mixed up the addresses just like we did. | 杀手搞错了地址 就象我们一样 |
[22:27] | Why would someone want hector dead? | 谁会要赫克特的命呢 |
[22:29] | Call l.a. clear. maybe they can give you some background. | 打电话问情报交换站 他们会给你相关背景 |
[22:31] | No I don’t like the clearinghouse. | 不 我不喜欢那个交换站 |
[22:33] | What could you possibly have against the database | 没什么能比得上这个数据库了 |
[22:36] | Which tracks warrants wiretaps and witnesses | 可以查到授权书 窃听器和相关证人 |
[22:38] | For every law-enforcement agency in the state | 州里每个执法机关 |
[22:41] | All to prevent someone — | 为了保护某些人 |
[22:43] | Yourself for example — | 比如说你 |
[22:44] | From tripping into an open investigation | 在公开调查时遇到麻烦 |
[22:46] | Which is probably what you did this morning | 比如说你早上的调查(或许就会让你惹火上身) |
[22:48] | If I call the clearinghouse | 如果我打电话给情报站 |
[22:49] | And they tell me I’m crossing wires with another case | 得知我的案子与别人的发生冲突 |
[22:52] | They could stop me from moving forward with my own. | 他们就会不让我继续查下去了 |
[22:54] | You know brenda instead of working against the system | 布兰达 与其倔强的抵制 |
[22:56] | Why don’t you try using it for once? | 为何不尝试一次呢 |
[22:57] | Maybe you can get something done | 也许你可以在不惹毛别人的情况下 |
[22:59] | Without always making people angry with you. | 把事情搞定了 |
[23:01] | I don’t always make people angry with me. | 我可没有总惹人生气 |
[23:05] | I have to go. I need the cat. | 我得走了 带猫走 |
[23:07] | Where are you taking her? | 带去哪儿 |
[23:09] | Back to the vet. | 找兽医 |
[23:10] | Why? | 怎么了 |
[23:11] | She has not eaten since yesterday morning. | 它从昨天早上开始就绝食了 |
[23:14] | Oh no no no no no. | 不 不 不 |
[23:15] | I’ll get her to eat. | 我会让它吃的 |
[23:17] | No honey just give me– | 不 宝贝 还是把猫给我 |
[23:18] | No no. you didn’t try the kitty treats. | 不 你都没哄过它 |
[23:20] | I tried everything. | 我都试过了 |
[23:21] | No. she loves the kitty treats. | 不 它喜欢猫粮的 |
[23:23] | Just you watch. | 你看着 |
[23:25] | He’s going to eat. | 帅猫会吃的 |
[23:26] | She. she. she! | 是母猫 母猫 |
[23:27] | She’s going to eat. | 它会吃的 |
[23:29] | Okay. | 好 |
[23:31] | Here. | 来 |
[23:33] | Call the clearinghouse | 打给情报站 |
[23:34] | And have them run the two addresses. | 让他们查这两个地址 |
[23:36] | And honey honey… | 宝贝 宝贝 |
[23:38] | Play nicely with the other children. | 对别的孩子好点 |
[23:43] | Come on baby. | 来 宝贝 |
[23:44] | Yeah! | 好 |
[23:45] | She’s eating! | 它吃了 |
[23:47] | I see I see. | 我知道了 知道了 |
[23:48] | You’re a genius. | 你真行 |
[23:50] | Good. | 好 |
[23:52] | All right. | 很好 |
[23:56] | I’ll follow directions. | 按部就班一次 |
[24:00] | Ah. chief johnson. | 强生局长 |
[24:01] | This is detective nick carey. | 这位是尼克・凯里警探 |
[24:03] | He’s the l.a.p.d.’s lead officer | 他是洛杉矶警局中心办公室工作的 |
[24:04] | In a joint task force we’re running with the fbi | 在一次联合行动中我们与联邦调查局 |
[24:07] | Investigating a drug trafficker named tavio baran. | 合作调查一个叫塔威欧・巴兰的毒枭 |
[24:09] | Yes I know — I called detective carey’s office this morning | 我知道 我早上打给凯里警探办公室 |
[24:12] | And left a message after checking with the clearinghouse. | 查过情报站的资料后留了个信息 |
[24:15] | I want to thank you so much for coming in because — | 我很感谢您 因为 |
[24:17] | Wait a minute. I’m sorry. I didn’t get your message. | 等等 抱歉 我没收到信息 |
[24:20] | I came here — | 我来这里 |
[24:22] | Nick nick nick l-let me explain this. | 尼克 让我来解释 |
[24:24] | Uh chief johnson | 强生局长 |
[24:26] | Our investigation seems to have exposed | 我们的调查暴露了 |
[24:28] | One of nick’s protected witnesses against tavio — | 尼克用来对付塔威欧的保护证人 |
[24:32] | A boy named hector cruz. | 一个叫赫克特・克鲁斯的男孩 |
[24:34] | You paid hector a visit | 你去查赫克特 |
[24:35] | Without consulting anyone involved in my case. | 却没有问过任何和我一起办这个案子的人 |
[24:37] | Well at the time I wasn’t aware that there was a case or — | 当时 我没有意识到还有个案子 |
[24:40] | You should have checked with l.a. clear. | 你应该先联系洛杉矶情报站的 |
[24:42] | Okay okay obviously what we have here is an example | 好了 显然 这里所发生的事 |
[24:44] | Of the kind of miscommunication that has developed | 是因为洛杉矶警局不同部门间 |
[24:47] | Between different divisions within the l.a.p.d. | 沟通不善导致的 |
[24:49] | So what we will do now is practice | 现在要做的就是 |
[24:52] | Our new policy of cooperation. | 整顿我们之间的合作 |
[24:54] | Okay we’ll begin with a little background | 好 我们从赫克特・克鲁斯的 |
[24:56] | On this hector cruz. | 背景信息开始 |
[25:01] | Now. | 赶快 |
[25:08] | We picked up hector for dealing. | 我们挑选赫克特去贩毒 |
[25:10] | We got him to roll on tavio baran | 顺藤摸瓜找到塔威欧・巴兰 |
[25:12] | Who we caught with 50 kilos of cocaine. | 被捕时搜出50公斤可卡因 |
[25:15] | Cruz has been working with us for the past nine months | 克鲁斯已经与我们合作了九个月 |
[25:18] | Helping us dismantle tavio’s distribution network. | 帮助我们瓦解塔威欧的分销网络 |
[25:21] | And all of that time and effort was threatened | 就在今早强森局长 |
[25:24] | When chief johnson walked up | 前去敲赫克特家门的时候 |
[25:26] | And knocked on hector’s door this morning. | 之前的一切努力都有可能付诸东流 |
[25:29] | An action for which I’m sure chief johnson | 我相信强森局长对此会 |
[25:31] | Has a really good explanation. | 作出完美的解释 |
[25:33] | Yes I do — a quadruple homicide I’m investigating | 当然 我正在调查的四口人被杀案 |
[25:36] | At 214 26th street. | 就发生在第26街214号 |
[25:38] | As it so happens hector cruz lives at 214 26th place. | 这么巧 赫克特・克鲁斯就住在第26处214号 |
[25:41] | Come on — you’re telling me | 拜托 你是说 |
[25:43] | That you went to the house of a protected witness… | 就因为这样你就去找了我们的保护证人 |
[25:45] | By mistake yes. | 是的 误打误撞 |
[25:47] | But now I believe | 但现在我相信 |
[25:48] | That hector cruz may have been the actual target | 赫克特・克鲁斯也可能是犯人的真正目标 |
[25:50] | Of a hit carried out at the wrong address. | 只是凶手弄错了地址而已 |
[25:52] | No way. we’ve got active wires all over the place. | 不可能 我们已经监听了小区的电话网络 |
[25:55] | Well detective carey | 凯里警探 |
[25:56] | Sometimes people don’t like to say | 人们通常不会 |
[25:58] | “hey I’m gonna kill a witness” over their cellphone. | 在电话里说 我要去杀掉目击者 |
[26:01] | Now if you don’t mind | 现在 如果你不介意的话 |
[26:02] | I’d like the entire case file on tavio baran. | 我要看一下塔威欧・巴兰案的资料 |
[26:04] | Sorry ma’am. that information’s confidential. | 很抱歉 那份资料是绝对保密的 |
[26:07] | But you’ve turned over discovery | 但是你们已经把相关线索文件 |
[26:08] | To mr. baran’s defense have you not? | 交给巴兰的律师了 不是吗 |
[26:10] | Actually tavio baran is acting as his own counsel. | 事实上 塔威欧・巴兰打算自行辩护 |
[26:13] | So he’s received discovery himself? | 所以他可以浏览那些文件? |
[26:16] | About 1 000 pages last week. | 上周给了他大约1000页 |
[26:17] | So mr. baran can have this information but I can’t? | 巴兰先生能看那些资料而我就不可以 |
[26:19] | With all do respect chief no one from homicide | 尊敬的局长 没有人愿意为一个 |
[26:22] | Has ever helped me out with a dope charge | 杀人犯做辩护 |
[26:24] | Unless it was to benefit them in some way. | 除非他们有利可图 |
[26:27] | Detective carey this is not the time to play tit for tat. | 凯里警探 现在不是闹别扭的时候 |
[26:29] | I’m looking for someone who walked into a house | 这个凶手闯进别人家里 |
[26:31] | And shot four people to death including two children. | 杀了四个人 包括两个孩子 |
[26:34] | And now that I believe that your case and mine are related | 现在既然两个案子之间有联系 |
[26:37] | I am obligated to pursue that possibility. | 我就有责任去证明这种猜测 |
[26:39] | And what if you’re wrong? | 如果是你搞错了呢 |
[26:41] | You build a fantastic case for the real killer’s defense | 你就为凶手创造了完美的辩护 |
[26:44] | Should your murders ever go to trial. | 你的凶手有没有被审讯过 |
[26:47] | Nick no one is arguing about the potential… | 尼克 没有人会否认 |
[26:48] | sacrifice you’re making here. | 你的成就 |
[26:51] | Detective carey | 凯里警探 |
[26:53] | the files were probably safty concern | 尽管这些资料性质私密 |
[26:56] | and there is simply no scenario | 但毫无疑问的是 |
[26:57] | In which your case takes precedence. | 这案子还是由你部门主调查 |
[27:00] | Chief johnson what materials will you be needing? | 强森局长 您需要什么材料呢 |
[27:02] | Informant’s backgrounds please and surveillance. | 证人的背景资料和监控资料 |
[27:06] | I’d like the discovery you handed over to the d.a. | 还有你交给检察官的资料 |
[27:08] | Rv as well as all video of mr. baran’s visitors. | 以及巴兰先生所有的会客录像 |
[27:11] | Yeah I’ll try to put that together as soon as possible. | 好的 我就尽快把这些资料弄好 |
[27:13] | Like right now detective carey. | 最好马上 凯里警探 |
[27:25] | How much of this do we have to go through? | 我们还有多少资料要看 |
[27:27] | Detective carey filed… | 凯里警探整理的 |
[27:29] | 967 pages of discovery | 关于塔威欧・巴兰案子的 |
[27:31] | In the case against tavio baran. | 967页公开资料 |
[27:33] | Just disregard anything | 我们要有目标地浏览 |
[27:35] | That doesn’t give us information about hector cruz. | 把有关赫克特・克鲁斯的部分挑出来 |
[27:37] | We’re gonna be done lickety-split — I promise. | 我保证很快就能看完了 |
[27:39] | All right here’s the candy from the crime scene. | 好了 这些是从犯罪现场拿回来的糖果 |
[27:41] | Looks like it was a school fundraiser. | 看来是为学校筹集资金用的 |
[27:43] | They got the name of the high school | 包装反面有学校的名字 |
[27:45] | And the address right here on the back of the candy bar. | 还有学校的地址 |
[27:50] | Hey wait a minute. | 停一下 |
[27:51] | This is for the 29th street high-school band program. | 这是为了29街中学的学校乐队筹款的 |
[27:56] | But the rivera children | 但是里维拉的孩子 |
[27:57] | Were wearing catholic-school uniforms. | 穿着天主教学校的校服 |
[28:00] | 29th street high school’s public. | 29街中学时普通州立学校 |
[28:05] | There was no forced entry at the rivera house. | 里维拉的房子没有强行进入的痕迹 |
[28:07] | There was no signs of a struggle. | 也没有打斗的痕迹 |
[28:08] | So what — | 所以说 |
[28:09] | The killer’s some kid selling candy door-to-door? | 难道凶手伪装成孩子挨家挨户卖糖果? |
[28:12] | That still doesn’t get him inside the house. | 即使这样 他也不可能进屋 |
[28:14] | But it would lower someone’s guard. | 但这样会削弱人们的警惕 |
[28:15] | All right all right I’ll get a list | 好吧 我会去整理一份 |
[28:17] | Of every student from 29th street school | 29街学校的学生名单 |
[28:20] | And find out which ones were selling candy. | 然后查一下哪位学生在卖糖果 |
[28:22] | Oh my god. chief. | 天啊 头儿 |
[28:24] | Look at this. | 看看这个 |
[28:33] | Baran’s visitation footage for the last three months | 这是你要的 巴兰三个月前的 |
[28:35] | As you requested. | 会客谈话录像 |
[28:36] | Mostly a lot of low-rent talk with his girlfriend. | 大部分是和他女朋友的低级对话 |
[28:40] | One thing you’ll see — it sounds like tavio | 你们会看到 貌似塔威欧 |
[28:42] | May be telling her that he needs a witness taken out. | 要她请一位目击者帮自己澄清 |
[28:45] | Bunch of hot air though | 鬼话连篇 |
[28:46] | ’cause he never gives her names or addresses | 因为他既没提名字也没说地址 |
[28:49] | And she never contacted anyone from his crew about it. | 她也从未接触过他的手下 |
[28:55] | What? | 怎么了 |
[28:56] | Mr. carey it’s standard procedure | 凯里先生 这资料都是 |
[29:00] | For you to stamp every page of discovery | 你在交给辩护人之前 |
[29:02] | Before handing it over to the defense is it not? | 按照标准流程做的 对吗 |
[29:04] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[29:05] | And you stamp these pages yourself? | 是你亲自盖章的吗 |
[29:07] | I do yeah yeah. | 是的 |
[29:08] | Oh. page 117 is stamped. | 看看第117页 |
[29:10] | Take a look. | 看看 |
[29:14] | You have notes there about a witness statement | 你对证人称述进行标注 |
[29:16] | Followed immediately by the witness’s address | 紧接着是证人的地址 |
[29:18] | Which just happened to belong to hector cruz. | 刚好就是赫克特・克鲁斯的地址 |
[29:27] | This is obviously information that should have been removed. | 这个信息显然应该删掉 |
[29:30] | But it wasn’t and because of your negligence | 但是没有 因为你的疏忽大意 |
[29:32] | 9-year-old lucia rivera is dead… | 9岁的露西亚死了 |
[29:36] | 16-year-old miguel rivera is dead. | 16岁的米格尔死了 |
[29:37] | Hey hey hey hey. wait a minute here. | 等 等一下 |
[29:39] | My witness is still alive. | 我的证人还活着 |
[29:41] | Whatever happened to this guy’s family | 不论这家人发生了什么事情 |
[29:43] | As awful as it is it is not my fault. | 多么惨绝人寰 都不是我的错 |
[29:45] | Do you really believe this mistake has nothing — | 你真的认为你没错吗 |
[29:47] | It’s still the wrong street ma’am! | 都是地址的错! |
[29:51] | Now if it turns out that tavio baran was behind this | 如果塔威欧・巴兰真的是幕后黑手 |
[29:54] | And it makes the father feel better… | 并能让那位父亲好受些 |
[29:58] | …then tell him I’m sorry. | 我就向他道歉 |
[30:02] | You know they got some fool lying about me. | 他们都不相信我 |
[30:04] | They’re gonna probably pay his ass | 打算弄个人出来指证我 |
[30:06] | To take the stand and put me away. | 把我弄走 |
[30:07] | This must be the visit carey was talking about. | 这应该就是凯里所说的那次探监 |
[30:11] | The bald guy is tavio baran. | 那个光头就是塔威欧・巴兰 |
[30:12] | It’s gonna be real hard to beat this. | 这是一场恶战 |
[30:14] | What can I do baby? I want to get you out. | 我要怎么做呢 宝贝 真希望你能出来 |
[30:17] | You know I love you right? of course I know it. | -我好爱你 -当然 |
[30:19] | And you know I want to come home right? | 你也知道我很想回家 对吗 |
[30:21] | I want to help you raise that baby. | 我想和你一起把孩子养大 |
[30:22] | Yeah I want that so bad. | 我知道 我也很想 |
[30:24] | This is dina lopez. | 这是迪娜・罗普斯 |
[30:25] | As far as anybody knows that’s his baby she’s carrying. | 谁都知道 她怀了他的孩子 |
[30:28] | Pregnant or not | 无论如何 |
[30:30] | There is no dina lopez registered at 29th street high. | 29街没有叫迪娜・罗普斯的 |
[30:32] | Who is this guy? h-how do we make him stop? | 那人是谁 怎样才能阻止他 |
[30:35] | I don’t know who he is. | 我不知道他是谁 |
[30:36] | But you’re on the outside. | 但是你在外面 |
[30:37] | Can you help me try to find this fool for me baby? | 宝贝 你能否帮我找一下这混蛋 |
[30:40] | Huh? for me? | 为了我 好吗 |
[30:41] | I’ll do whatever I can baby. | 宝贝 我会尽力的 |
[30:43] | ’cause you love me right? | 因为你爱我 对吧 |
[30:44] | You know I do. | 你知道的 |
[30:46] | Sure sounds like he’s arranging a hit. | 听起来他好像有所安排了 |
[30:49] | She looks like she loves him enough to do whatever he wants. | 看来她爱他爱到可以为他做任何事 |
[30:51] | Love. | 爱 |
[30:52] | Love love love. | 爱 爱 又是爱 |
[30:56] | Come over here. lean over here for me baby. | 到这边来 宝贝 到这边弯下身来 |
[30:58] | Come here baby. come on. let’s see it. | 过来 宝贝 让我看一下 |
[31:00] | Give me more. | 让我多看一点 |
[31:02] | Oh baby. | 宝贝 |
[31:03] | Show me what I want. | 让我看一下 |
[31:05] | Oh yeah. | 太棒了 |
[31:08] | What are they doing there? | 他们在干什么 |
[31:10] | That’s right. show me. | 没错 让我看 |
[31:11] | She’s giving him a peek — | 她在让他偷窥 |
[31:13] | Flashing her breasts or something. | 袒胸露乳 |
[31:16] | You see that? do that to me baby. | 看到没 就那个动作 宝贝 |
[31:18] | Oh I see it. I see it. | 我看到了 我看到了 |
[31:21] | This video is from tuesday? | 这录像是星期二拍的? |
[31:23] | The day before the murders. | 就在凶案发生的前一天 |
[31:24] | If he ordered a hit he never told her who or where. | 如果是他安排的 但他没提姓名和住址 |
[31:27] | She’s the only visitor he’s had in three weeks — | 她是他3周内唯一的探访者 |
[31:31] | Every tuesday and friday at noon. | 每周二和周五下午都来 |
[31:33] | So she’ll be there tomorrow. | 也就是说她明天回来咯 |
[31:35] | Rewind the tape buzz. | 回放一次带子 巴斯 |
[31:36] | I need to look at this again please. | 我要再看一次 |
[31:38] | You want us to bring dina in? | 需要把迪娜带来吗 |
[31:39] | No no. | 不 不要 |
[31:41] | I want to find out everything I can about her first. | 我得先把她的底细摸清楚 |
[31:43] | Dump her phones run the numbers against the people | 把她的手机弄来 挨个打塔威欧手下的电话 |
[31:46] | Detective carey identified in tavio’s crew. | 凯里警探已经确定了这些人的名单 |
[31:49] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[31:52] | How did he tell her where to go? | 他是怎样告诉她地址的呢 |
[31:55] | Come on baby. | 宝贝 继续 |
[32:00] | Come on. | 继续 |
[32:02] | Show me. | 让我看 |
[32:10] | Hey I got your note. I just watched the video. | 我看到你的留言了 我刚看了那录像 |
[32:13] | Where’s kitty? | 凯蒂在哪儿 |
[32:14] | I stopped by at lunch to check on her. | 我中午的时候去看了看它 |
[32:17] | She was throwing up all those kitty treats | 它把你今早喂的猫粮 |
[32:18] | You gave her in the morning | 都吐了 |
[32:19] | So I took her back to the vet. | 所以我带它去看了兽医 |
[32:21] | Well w-what did she say — the vet? | 她怎么说 那个兽医 |
[32:25] | She wants to keep her overnight put her on an i.v. — | 她说要留院一晚观察 静脉注射 |
[32:29] | Just another million dollars. | 治标不治本 |
[32:32] | What? | 什么 |
[32:33] | I said “it’s just until tomorrow”! | 我说 它明天就回来了 |
[32:35] | Well good. so he’s gonna get better. | 很好 那样她就会好点了 |
[32:37] | She is gonna get better — maybe. | 它会好起来的 或许 |
[32:46] | So you looked at the tape? | 你看过录象带了吗 |
[32:48] | I did. | 看了 |
[32:49] | It seems pretty plausible the guy’s ordering a hit. | 很有可能那个人在安排谋杀 |
[32:52] | We know that. | 这我们知道 |
[32:53] | I mean everyone’s in agreement about that. | 每个人都有相同的见解 |
[32:55] | Well okay. don’t get upset. | 好好 先沮丧 |
[32:57] | I’m not. I just — I mean how? | 我没有 我只是想不通 |
[32:59] | How is he? | 他怎么做到的 |
[33:01] | How is he ordering the hit? | 他是怎么安排的 |
[33:04] | I mean the only thing he seems to be doing | 他只是一直盯着 |
[33:06] | Is staring at her breasts. | 她的胸部啊 |
[33:11] | Maybe he’s passing information through another inmate. | 或许他是通过其他囚友送出消息的 |
[33:14] | No no no I checked on that. | 不 不会的 我查过了 |
[33:16] | Baran’s in solitary — no contact with any of the other prisoners | 巴兰被单独监禁 无法与其他囚犯接触 |
[33:19] | No one to code with or send kites to. | 更别说密谋向外界发消息了 |
[33:21] | He’s completely cut off. | 他完全与世隔绝 |
[33:23] | Well honey I really don’t know. | 亲爱的 我真的不知道了 |
[33:49] | Chief. chief. | 头儿 头儿 |
[33:51] | Uh yes. yes thank you. | 好好 谢谢 |
[33:52] | That was 29th street high. | 是第29街中学 |
[33:54] | Turns out Dina Lopez has a half sister | 事实上 迪娜・罗普斯有个同父异母的妹妹 |
[33:57] | In the 9th grade there. | 在那里读九年级 |
[33:58] | And guess what. | 你猜怎么着 |
[34:00] | Dina’s sister was selling candy bars | 迪娜的妹妹就靠卖糖果 |
[34:01] | To raise money for the school. | 为学校筹钱 |
[34:03] | Bingo. | 答对了 |
[34:05] | Okay. | 好了 |
[34:06] | Let’s get a warrant to search Dina Lopez’s residence. | 去申请迪娜・罗普斯住宅的搜查令 |
[34:10] | Maybe she was stupid enough to take the gun home with her. | 或许她会笨到把枪带回家了 |
[34:17] | Tavio Baran. | 塔威欧・巴兰 |
[34:20] | Station 5 Miss. | 第五间 小姐 |
[34:22] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[34:49] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[34:50] | I’m deputy chief Brenda Leigh Johnson of the l.a.p.d. | 我是洛杉矶警局副局长布兰达・雷・强生 |
[34:54] | Where’s Tavio? I’m here to see Tavio. | 塔威欧在哪儿 我是来见塔威欧的 |
[34:57] | I’m sorry but Mr. Baran’s legal situation has changed. | 很抱歉 巴兰先生的法律形势有些变化 |
[35:02] | We need to ask them a few questions | 我们得问一些问题 |
[35:03] | And advise them of their rights. | 给一些关于他们权利的建议 |
[35:06] | Do you want to continue with your visit? | 你想继续探监吗 |
[35:08] | Well yeah. | 是的 |
[35:09] | Okay. you have the right to remain silent. | 好 你有权保持沉默 |
[35:11] | Anything you say can and will be used against you in a court of law. | 你所说的一切都将作为呈堂证供 |
[35:14] | You have the right to an attorney. | 你有权委托律师 |
[35:15] | If you can’t afford one one will be appointed to you. | 如果无法负担律师费用 州政府可以为你委派一位 |
[35:19] | Do you understand these rights? | 你清楚自己的权利了吗 |
[35:21] | – I don’t need no attorney. – All right then. | -我不需要律师 -好 那就这样 |
[35:25] | Oh my goodness. are you pregnant? | 天哪 你怀孕了吗 |
[35:31] | Do you know what you’re having? | 男孩还是女孩 |
[35:33] | Baby girl. | 小女孩 |
[35:35] | Oh congratulations. | 恭喜 |
[35:37] | Have you picked out a name? | 想好名字了吗 |
[35:39] | Isabela. | 伊莎贝拉 |
[35:40] | Oh that’s a beautiful name. | 多么美妙的名字 |
[35:43] | Well I know you want to visit with Tavio | 我知道你想见塔威欧 |
[35:45] | So let’s start with the questions shall we? | 我们开始提问吧 |
[35:47] | Do you recognize this boy? | 你认识这个男孩吗 |
[35:49] | No. who’s he supposed to be? | 不 他是谁 |
[35:52] | He’s the witness testifying against tavio | 他是出庭指证塔威欧 |
[35:54] | In his drug-trafficking trial. | 走私毒品目击证人 |
[35:57] | An attempt was made on his life. | 这种尝试是要以生命为赌注的 |
[35:58] | An attempt? | 尝试? |
[36:00] | Yes. | 是的 |
[36:01] | But unfortunately for Tavio | 不幸的是 |
[36:03] | The killer went to the wrong address. | 杀手跑错了地方 |
[36:05] | So instead of murdering the witness… | 非但没杀了证人 |
[36:08] | You shot four completely innocent people in the head. | 你射穿了四位无辜民众的头部 |
[36:12] | And at first I thought maybe | 起初 我以为 |
[36:14] | You hired someone to do this Dina. | 你雇了位杀手 迪娜 |
[36:17] | But then I found your sister’s candy bars at the scene. | 但我在现场找到了你妹妹的糖果 |
[36:21] | I didn’t have nothing to do with — | 我什么都没做 |
[36:23] | Did you use that box of chocolates to take them off their guard? | 你是用那盒巧克力来让他们掉以轻心的吗 |
[36:29] | And tell them that you were just desperate to use the bathroom? | 然后说你急需借用下卫生间 |
[36:31] | It’s awfully hard to say no to a pregnant woman | 人们很难拒绝一位急用厕所的孕妇 |
[36:33] | Knocking door-to-door selling candy desperate to pee. | 尤其她还是挨家挨户的来卖糖果 |
[36:36] | So they let you in and then you pulled your gun — | 所以他们让你进屋 你开了枪 |
[36:39] | The gun that we found at your house. | 我们在你家找到的枪 |
[36:41] | It’s registered in your name | 是以你的名字注册的 |
[36:42] | So I’m assuming that you know how to use it. | 所以我猜测你应该知道怎么使用它 |
[36:44] | This gun fired all the bullets | 我们在受害者身上找到的 |
[36:47] | We pulled out of the victims. | 子弹都是这枪射出的 |
[36:48] | I don’t know noth– | 我什么都不知道 |
[36:49] | I don’t know anything about this. I don’t. | 我什么都不知道 |
[36:51] | Well I know a lot about it. | 我倒是知道不少 |
[36:53] | For example I know that when | 举个例子 我知道当凶手 |
[36:54] | people are ashamed of killing | 心怀愧疚时 |
[36:55] | They force their victims to cover up their faces | 他们强迫受害者遮住自己的脸 |
[36:58] | Because they can’t stand to see them die. | 因为他们无法看着他们死去 |
[37:01] | And the only thing I couldn’t figure out | 唯一令我疑惑的是 |
[37:02] | Was how Tavio gave you the address | 你上次来这里的时候 |
[37:04] | the last time you were here. | 塔威欧是如何给你地址的 |
[37:05] | He didn’t give me no address. | 他没给我什么地址 |
[37:07] | Then I realized that the last time he was here | 我想到他上次在这儿的时候 |
[37:09] | He wasn’t panting all hot and heavy | 他猛烈呼吸 |
[37:10] | ’cause he was so turned on. | 并不是因为欲火焚身 |
[37:11] | He was fogging up the glass in the partition | 而是在向分隔玻璃上吐气 |
[37:14] | Like this. | 像这样 |
[37:24] | You see as long as you don’t clean the glass — | 看见了吗 只要不擦玻璃 |
[37:27] | And seeing as this is a public building | 介于这是个公共建筑物 |
[37:29] | That could take a long time — | 那得等好长时间 |
[37:31] | If you write on it with your finger | 如果你用手指写上去的 |
[37:33] | It’ll stay there for weeks. | 几个星期内那都会留在那儿 |
[37:34] | God no. | 天啊 不 |
[37:36] | You didn’t go to 26th place. | 你没去第26处 |
[37:38] | You went to 26th street. | 而是去了第26街 |
[37:40] | You really thought this family was involved with drugs? | 你真以为这个家庭会涉足毒品吗 |
[37:43] | The little girl — she was 9 years old. | 这小女孩 她才九岁 |
[37:45] | And the brother and her mother and her grandmother — | 哥哥 妈妈和她奶奶 |
[37:48] | Which one of these people looks like a witness to you? | 你看谁像证人 |
[37:50] | It wasn’t me. I swear. | 不是我 我发誓 |
[37:52] | I-I have a baby. | 我怀着孩子 |
[37:53] | I just — I wanted her to have a daddy. | 我只是想让她有父亲 |
[37:56] | And now she loses her mommy too. | 现在她连母亲都失去了 |
[37:58] | No please no. | 不 拜托 不要这样 |
[37:59] | Let me explain how this works. | 我来解释下 |
[38:00] | Babies that are born in jail to single mothers — | 单身母亲在监狱生下的孩子 |
[38:03] | To single mothers like you — | 你就是这样的单身母亲 |
[38:05] | They are immediately put up for adoption. | 他们直接进入领养系统 |
[38:07] | But if you tell me right now | 但如果你现在 |
[38:08] | In your own words exactly what happened | 就直接告诉我到底发生了什么 |
[38:11] | I’ll arrange for a family member to raise Isabela for you. | 我会安排一个家庭为你抚养伊莎贝拉 |
[38:14] | After she’s born she can visit you in jail. | 她出生后可以来监狱探视你 |
[38:17] | No. no no I can’t. | 不不 我做不到 |
[38:19] | All right I’ll see you in court then. | 好吧 那么法庭上见 |
[38:21] | No! no no no no! | 不 不要 |
[38:23] | No! wait! | 不 等一下 |
[38:25] | I need a chance. | 我需要这机会 |
[38:26] | So say it! say it! | 那就坦白啊 说啊 |
[38:28] | Say it or isabela gets a new mommy! | 坦白 否则伊莎贝拉就是别家孩子了 |
[38:33] | I shot them okay? | 我杀了他们 行了吗 |
[38:36] | Okay?! | 行了吗 |
[38:37] | I shot them so I could have my family! | 我杀了他们 我就可以有我的家庭了 |
[38:41] | I want my family! | 我想要我的家 |
[38:46] | And you really thought | 你真的认为 |
[38:48] | Executing other people’s children would give you that? | 杀害别人的孩子可以还给你家庭吗 |
[38:53] | Put your hands behind your back! | 把手背在后面 |
[38:58] | Oh god. | 天啊 |
[39:38] | Hey chief. | 头儿 |
[39:39] | Oh hey. | 好 |
[39:42] | Oh. thank you. | 谢谢 |
[39:49] | How’s Mr. Rivera doing? | 里维拉先生怎么样了 |
[39:52] | Okay. | 还好 |
[39:58] | Does he have anyone close? | 他有亲戚吗 |
[40:00] | Not here. | 不在这里 |
[40:02] | I’m gonna let him sleep on my couch tonight. | 我让他在我家沙发上睡一夜 |
[40:04] | He’s got a sister coming into town. | 他的姐姐就来城里 |
[40:07] | She’s gonna help him figure out what to do with… | 她会帮他打理下 |
[40:11] | The house. | 那房子 |
[40:12] | Well that’s good of you Julio… | 你真好 胡里欧 |
[40:16] | To help him like that. | 你这么帮他 |
[40:17] | I can’t… really help him. | 我帮不上什么大忙 |
[40:21] | I’m just…giving him a place to sleep. | 我只是提供个落脚之地 |
[40:26] | Anyway um you have a good night chief. | 总之 晚安 头儿 |
[40:29] | Thanks. you too. | 谢谢 你也是 |
[40:34] | I heard that the funerals are on wednesday | 我听说葬礼在星期三举行 |
[40:37] | And… | 然后呢 |
[40:39] | I was wondering if I could get the day off. | 我是否可以请一天假 |
[40:42] | Of course. | 当然 |
[40:44] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[41:20] | Here kitty kitty kitty! | 来这里 凯蒂 来这里 |
[41:23] | Here kitty kitty kitty! | 来这里 凯蒂 来这里 |
[41:29] | You close your case? | 你的案子结束了吗 |
[41:31] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[41:33] | Where’s kitty? | 凯蒂在哪儿 |
[41:37] | The vet didn’t uh want to release her after all. | 兽医到底还是没放它回来 |
[41:40] | Why? | 为什么 |
[41:42] | Brenda s-she’s not doing too well. | 布兰达 它恢复得不太好 |
[41:47] | But last night you said she was getting better. | 但昨晚 你说它好点了啊 |
[41:49] | Yeah but now she isn’t. | 对 但现在它不是很好 |
[42:02] | Yesterday I left here and she was eating breakfast. | 昨天我出门时 它还在吃早饭 |
[42:09] | And now I might…not see her again? | 而现在 说不定我再也见不到它了 |
[42:14] | Why didn’t I know that this could happen? | 怎么会是这样 |