时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:19] | Sorry i’m late. | 抱歉 来迟了 |
[00:22] | Diet cola, please. | 来杯健怡可乐 |
[00:24] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[00:28] | So, how’d things go with Irene? | 伊伦的事怎么样了 |
[00:37] | Sorry, David. | 抱歉 大卫 |
[00:40] | She won’t even let me apologize? | 她竟不接受我的道歉? |
[00:42] | David, there are some things an apology just can’t change. | 大卫 有些事光道歉是没用的 |
[00:46] | Well, is she dating someone else? | 她和别人约会了? |
[00:49] | She’s moved on. | 她看开这事了 |
[00:51] | And so should you. | 你也得想开点 |
[00:56] | This thing with Irene — | 你和伊伦在一起 |
[00:58] | It hurt your career. | 不利于你的事业 |
[01:00] | You know, it — it kills me, because… | 这使我倍受折磨 |
[01:01] | She gets promoted, and i’m the bad guy. | 她晋升了 而我却扮黑脸 |
[01:04] | Sanchez won’t talk to me unless he has to. | 桑切斯尽量不和我说话 |
[01:06] | Tao — he’s polite but distant. | 陶对我近而远之 |
[01:08] | And the chief | 而局长她 |
[01:10] | Chief won’t confide in me anymore. | 局长不再信任我 |
[01:13] | So, i don’t know, | 所以我不知道 |
[01:15] | Maybe i should take the lieutenant’s test. | 也许我该去考个副队头衔 |
[01:18] | Outside of major crimes, | 出了重案组 |
[01:19] | Lieutenant’s an administrative position, just like sergeant. | 副队只是个行政职位 和警官没什么区别 |
[01:23] | Instead of taking a step up, consider this — | 除了考副队 考虑下这个 |
[01:26] | Take a step sideways. | 横向发展看看 |
[01:27] | Add “detective” to your present rank. | 给你的头衔上加个”警探” |
[01:31] | And that’s something i can help you with. | 这方面我可以帮你一把 |
[01:54] | L.a.p.d. everyone, stay inside. | 洛杉矶警察局 大家别出来 |
[02:01] | Hey! stop! | 你 给我站住 |
[02:02] | Police! stop now! police! | 警察 站住 我是警察 |
[02:07] | Show me your hands! show me your hands! | 举起你的手 举起你的手 |
[02:12] | Where’s your gun?! | 你的枪呢 |
[02:14] | What did you do with your weapon?! | 你把武器扔哪了 |
[02:16] | Please, i don’t want to die. | 别 别 我不想死 |
[02:18] | -You all right? -yeah, i’m fine. | -你没事吧? -我没事 |
[02:20] | We got a victim down by the newsstand, | 报摊那躺着一名受害人 |
[02:21] | And this kid just took a shot at me! | 这孩子刚朝我开枪 |
[02:22] | We need to secure the area and find his gun! | 我们得封锁该地区找到他的枪 |
[02:30] | Hurry up, guys. | 快点 伙计们 |
[02:37] | You’re going to the e.r. with this kid. | 你和他一起去急症室 |
[02:39] | I can’t. i can’t. i shot him. | 不行 不行 我击中了他 |
[02:41] | I have to wait here. we have to find his gun. | 我得留在这里 找到他的枪 |
[02:42] | This kid is dying. | 这孩子快撑不住了 |
[02:44] | If you want time to question him, it’s got to be now. | 如果你想问出点什么 得抓紧时间 |
[02:46] | Go. | 快去 |
[02:48] | Go. | 快去啊 |
[03:09] | I want every inch of this area taped off. | 把案发现场每个角落都拍录下来 |
[03:11] | Sergeant David, make sure those casings over there | 戴维斯警官 切记把弹壳的位置 |
[03:13] | Are marked with our gps system. | 用全球定位系统记录下来 |
[03:16] | That couple over there — the ones who called 911 — | 那边报警的夫妇 |
[03:18] | They say they saw the murder from their car. | 称他们在车里目击了谋杀 |
[03:21] | Separate them. | 分别录取 |
[03:22] | Get detailed — and i mean detailed — statements | 现场详细情况的口供 |
[03:24] | From both of them individually. | 分别录口供 |
[03:25] | Uh, captain Rehder? | 雷德队长? |
[03:27] | Lieutenant Flynn, i’m a little busy. | 富林副队 我正忙呢 |
[03:28] | What is it? | 有什么事 |
[03:29] | Well, we were wondering if, While you’re investigating | 我们想趁你在调查 |
[03:32] | the shooting of a scumbag suspect | 那个可恶的枪击犯时 |
[03:34] | We might be able to look into the actual murder. | 我们可以调查那桩命案了 |
[03:36] | Chief Johnson won’t be happy | 犯罪现场被破坏 |
[03:38] | With the evidence just deteriorating — | 强森局长会发飙的 |
[03:39] | This isn’t chief johnson’s crime scene, | 这不是强森局长的案发现场 |
[03:41] | So i wouldn’t worry about it, gentlemen. | 所以先生们 我可不担心 |
[03:43] | Officer-involved shootings are my jurisdiction, | 我管辖的是警员涉嫌开枪 |
[03:45] | Not major crimes’. | 重案组不关我的事 |
[03:46] | That dead body over there is ours. | 那边的尸体是我们的 |
[03:48] | Not tonight. | 今晚归我 |
[03:49] | Uh, captain Rehder. | 雷德队长 |
[03:51] | Maybe it might expedite things if i — | 也许我可以帮点忙 如果我… |
[03:54] | If you’d explain why the sergeant who pulled the trigger | 你先解释为何准许开枪的警官 |
[03:57] | Was permitted to leave the scene | 离开现场 |
[03:58] | After he’d been drinking and while you were with him, | 况且你们都喝了酒 你也在他身边 |
[04:00] | Which makes you a percipient witness. | 而你则自然而然成为目击者 |
[04:03] | What hospital am i going to? | 我该去哪家医院 |
[04:05] | Cedars. | 塞德斯医院 |
[04:07] | Sergeant ray, | 雷 警官 |
[04:09] | Get the commander’s statement and get him out of here. | 给长官录口供并带离现场 |
[04:12] | Sergeant Elliot, i’m reachable on my cell! | 埃利奥特警官 有事打我手机 |
[04:25] | Chief. | 局长 |
[04:26] | Sergeant. you’re okay? | 警官 你还好吗 |
[04:28] | Uh, yeah, i’m — i’m — yes, ma’am. | 是的 局长 我很好 |
[04:31] | I’m just waiting to hear about, uh… | 我正在等抢救结果 |
[04:34] | Erik Whither, the kid i shot. | 埃里克・维特勒 我击中的那个孩子 |
[04:35] | Doesn’t look good. | 情况不理想 |
[04:38] | Commander Taylor told me that you may have had a chance | 泰勒长官说你在送他去医院途中 |
[04:40] | To question this young man — Erik — | 应该有机会 |
[04:42] | On your way to the hospital. | 审问埃里克 |
[04:43] | Getting in the — in the ambulance, | 在救护车里 |
[04:45] | He just kept saying he didn’t want to die | 他只是不停地说自己不想死 |
[04:47] | And no one was supposed to get hurt and… | 他不想伤害任何人 |
[04:49] | Well, that’s an odd thing to say, | 听起来很奇怪啊 |
[04:50] | Especially since he was killing people. | 尤其是在他杀了人以后 |
[04:53] | What else did he say? | 他还说了些什么 |
[04:57] | Look, chief, um… | 好吧 局长 |
[05:00] | I may have made a mistake here. | 我可能犯了错 |
[05:04] | Okay, what was that? | 什么错 |
[05:05] | Well, i never read the kid his rights, | 我没有给他念权利 |
[05:07] | And i talked to him while he was laid out on the stretch | 他躺在担架上我还跟他说话 |
[05:09] | Oh, no, no, that’s okay. | 不 不 这没事 |
[05:10] | That’s okay. | 这没关系的 |
[05:12] | That’s not a mistake. that’s not a mistake. | 这些不是犯错 这些不算的 |
[05:17] | …Erik is probably dying, | 埃里克生命垂危 |
[05:19] | And dying declarations are admissible in murder trials. | 而在谋杀审讯中临终称述是被允许的 |
[05:25] | Wait. | 等等 |
[05:27] | Chief, why are you here instead of the crime scene? | 局长 为何你在这而不是案发现场呢 |
[05:30] | Well, unfortunately, David, | 很不幸 大卫 |
[05:32] | Major crimes isn’t allowed to pursue this homicide | 只有刑侦组调查完你的所作所为 |
[05:34] | Until after the force investigation division | 并得出初步结论后 |
[05:36] | Has finished their initial assessment of…what you did. | 我们重案组才可以调查命案 |
[05:41] | What? | 什么 |
[05:41] | Look, look, look, i-i need you to sit down. | 听着 你先坐下来 |
[05:43] | Okay, i need you to sit down right now and listen to me. | 你现在先坐下来听我说 |
[05:49] | Commander Taylor deliberately sent f.i.d. | 泰勒长官故意说错地址 |
[05:51] | To the wrong hospital, | 让刑侦组跑错医院 |
[05:53] | But they’re gonna figure that out soon enough, | 但他们很快会发现的 |
[05:55] | so we have a minute | 所以你有一分钟时间 |
[05:57] | Before your lawyer shows up and captain Rehder steps in. | 在雷德队长来之前把你的律师喊来 |
[05:57] | Whoa. my lawyer? | 什么 我的律师? |
[05:59] | I need you to tell me exactly what happened — | 你得告诉我究竟发生了什么 |
[06:01] | Exactly what happened. | 究竟发生了什么 |
[06:04] | I — I heard shots. | 我听见枪声 |
[06:08] | I-i ran out of the bar. | 我跑出酒吧 |
[06:09] | I saw the victim down by the newsstand. | 看见受害者躺在报摊前 |
[06:11] | I looked up, i saw the gunman fleeing. | 我抬头看见一名男子携枪逃跑 |
[06:13] | I identified myself as a police officer | 我亮出警察身份 |
[06:14] | and order him to stop | 叫他站住 |
[06:16] | He turned around and opened fire — two shots. | 他转过身开枪 开了两发 |
[06:18] | And i returned fire, and i dropped him. | 我回击放倒了他 |
[06:21] | Erik Whither fired his gun twice? | 埃里克・维特勒开了两枪? |
[06:24] | Yes, twice. | 是的 两发 |
[06:25] | At you? are you sure? | 你确定吗? |
[06:27] | Yes, i’m sure! | 是的 我确定 |
[06:28] | Okay, f.i.d. is gonna tell you | 这样 刑侦队会告诉你 |
[06:29] | That there was no gun found at the crime scene | 案发现场没有找到手枪 |
[06:31] | And that the only casings were from a 9-millimeter, | 唯一发现的弹壳是属于9毫米口径的枪 |
[06:33] | And i’m certain that that is gonna match up with your gun. | 我肯定那子弹会与你的配枪所吻合 |
[06:35] | There was a gun, because he shot at me. | 一定会有枪的 因为他朝我开枪了 |
[06:39] | But there were no bullet impacts | 但在你身后 |
[06:40] | Behind where you were standing, | 没有子弹冲击痕迹 |
[06:41] | and there were no | 也没有射击残留物 |
[06:42] | As far as f.i.d. is concerned, | 刑侦队只会认准 |
[06:44] | You were not fired upon, and you shot an unarmed man. | 你没中弹却枪击一名手无寸铁的男子 |
[06:48] | W-what about the body at the newsstand? | 报摊旁的那具尸体呢? |
[06:49] | Doesn’t that prove that there was a gun? | 难道就不能证明有枪? |
[06:51] | Are you absolutely positive that Erik Whither fired at you? | 你百分之两百确定埃里克・维特勒朝你开枪了? |
[06:53] | Sergeant Gabriel, don’t answer that. | 加布里埃尔警官 不要回答这个问题 |
[06:57] | -Who are you? -Anthony Monroe. | -你是谁 -安东尼・门罗 |
[06:59] | Communications division notified the union, | 通讯部通知了联邦 |
[07:00] | And i’ve been assigned as your attorney in this case. | 我被指派作为你在此次案件中的律师 |
[07:02] | Apologize it took me so long to get here, | 抱歉 来这里花了点时间 |
[07:04] | But there was a mix-up in hospitals. | 但所提供的医院地址不对 |
[07:07] | If we could, i’d like to sit down | 如果我们可以 我愿意坐下来 |
[07:08] | And talk about tonight’s events. | 来谈谈今晚的案件 |
[07:10] | Look, Mr. Monroe, i didn’t do anything wrong, | 听着 门罗先生 我没做错什么 |
[07:12] | And i don’t want an attorney. | 我不需要律师 |
[07:14] | Yes, sergeant, you do. | 警官 你需要一名律师 |
[07:21] | Okay. | 好 |
[07:23] | So i have an attorney. | 我有了代表律师 |
[07:26] | Captain Rehder. | 雷德队长 |
[07:29] | Are you sergeant David Gabriel? | 你是大卫・加布里埃尔警官? |
[07:32] | Yes, i am. | 是的 我就是 |
[07:33] | As a sergeant, I would expect you to be familiar with | 作为警官 我本期望你了解 |
[07:36] | the rules and regulations surrounding the use of your firearm. | 关于使用配枪的法律法规 |
[07:39] | And you would be correct. | 我知道的 |
[07:41] | Then why did you disregard l.a.p.d. policy | 那为什么你无视洛杉矶警局法规 |
[07:43] | And leave the scene of your action? | 并擅自离开案发现场? |
[07:45] | I was following a direct — | 我是受到… |
[07:47] | Sergeant, please say nothing else. | 警官 请保持沉默 |
[07:49] | I see you’ve met your counsel, | 我想你已经见过你的律师了 |
[07:50] | So i won’t bother asking you for your statement. | 所以我也不打算问你供词了 |
[07:53] | But over here, there is this officer with a breathalyzer, | 但有位警察带来了呼吸测醉器 |
[07:55] | And i would appreciate it if you visited him immediately | 我希望你能立刻测一下 |
[07:59] | To assess your blood alcohol level. | 以估计你血液中的酒精含量 |
[08:01] | Or if you prefer, your lawyer can explain to you | 如果你不愿意 律师会向你解释 |
[08:04] | The long-term consequences of failing to do as i ask. | 你不配合所产生的种种不良后果 |
[08:11] | Do you need help with the word “immediately”? | 知道”立刻”是什么意思吗 |
[08:25] | Captain Rehder, it is so nice to finally meet you. | 雷德队长 很高兴终于见到你 |
[08:30] | So, i was told that sergeant Gabriel | 有人告诉我加布里埃尔警官 |
[08:34] | And the victim had been sent to cedars, | 和受害人都在塞德斯医院 |
[08:36] | And here you all are at st. catherine’s medical center. | 可你们全在圣・凯萨琳医疗中心啊 |
[08:39] | And i was just wondering, | 我在纳闷 |
[08:41] | How is it that you happened to be at the right hospital | 为什么当我跑错了医院 |
[08:44] | While i was sent to the wrong one? | 你却碰巧来对了地方 |
[08:46] | If i may, i’d like to offer some advice. | 早知道的话 我会告诉你的 |
[08:49] | When investigating shootings like this, | 调查类似的枪击案 |
[08:51] | I question the criminals first before my fellow officers. | 我通常都先审犯人而不是我的手下 |
[08:56] | When i have an unarmed civilian sprayed by bullets | 作为洛杉矶警局的一员 |
[09:00] | From a member of the l.a.p.d., | 我希望在有市民遭枪击时 |
[09:03] | I expect cooperation. | 我们彼此能合作 |
[09:05] | It encourages me. | 它鼓励着我 |
[09:06] | And if i could offer you some advice — | 既然我在调查者这起枪击案 |
[09:08] | While i am investigating this shooting, | 那我奉劝你一句 |
[09:10] | Be careful where you place your sympathies. | 控制一下 别让同情心泛滥了 |
[09:14] | “chief.” | 局长 |
[09:16] | Excuse me? | 什么 |
[09:17] | “be careful where you place your sympathies, chief.” | 控制一下 别让同情心泛滥了 局长 |
[09:21] | You are a captain and a subordinate officer, | 你是个队长 也是我的下级 |
[09:23] | And you will remember that when addressing me. | 请牢记我的称谓 |
[09:25] | Do i make myself clear, captain? | 队长 明白我的意思了吗 |
[09:27] | Perfectly… | 非常透彻 |
[09:28] | Chief. | 局长 |
[09:30] | Excuse me. | 不好意思 |
[09:31] | Got work to do. | 我要去忙了 |
[09:52] | Is kitty okay?! | 凯蒂还好吗 |
[09:53] | I thought i heard her throwing up! | 我貌似听到她吐了 |
[09:56] | no, no. | 不是啦 |
[09:57] | It’s just — just a little cough. | 没什么 只是有点咳嗽 |
[10:01] | He’s fine. | 他很好 |
[10:02] | She’s fine. | 是她很好 |
[10:05] | Are you sure? | 你确定 |
[10:07] | I could take her in today instead of tomorrow. | 我可以今天就带她去的 |
[10:09] | No, no, no, no. | 不不不不 |
[10:10] | She ate her whole breakfast. | 她把早饭都消灭了 |
[10:12] | I don’t want to rush her over to the vet. | 我觉得没必要这么快就去兽医那 |
[10:14] | Let’s — let’s not make too much of it. | 我们不用大惊小怪 |
[10:19] | I got to go. | 我得走了 |
[10:20] | Well… i’m late. | 我 我迟到了 |
[10:21] | …i could swear i | 我保证我 |
[10:23] | … no, i’m late. | 不不 我迟到了 |
[10:23] | …i-i heard – | 我听到了 |
[10:25] | – i’m late. | 我迟到了 |
[10:27] | Let’s pause in this report for a moment, commander, | 长官 报告先暂停一下 |
[10:29] | To hear why you ignored policy | 告诉我们你为什么要违反规定 |
[10:32] | And put sergeant Gabriel in an ambulance | 让加布里埃尔警官上急救车 |
[10:34] | Instead of waiting for the black-and-whites | 而不是等待警车呢 |
[10:36] | And then sent f.i.d. to the wrong emergency room. | 又让刑侦组跑错了急症室 |
[10:38] | I thought the paramedics were going to cedars. | 我以为那些是塞德斯医院的救护人员 |
[10:41] | My apologies. i was off-duty. | 我的错 那天不是我值班 |
[10:44] | I had had several alcoholic beverages on an empty stomach. | 我空腹喝了几杯酒 |
[10:47] | You didn’t seem at all drunk to me, commander. | 长官 你当时可清醒着呢 |
[10:49] | Oh. thanks. | 谢啦 |
[10:51] | Uh, well, regardless, | 不管怎样 |
[10:52] | Erik Whither is in stable condition. | 埃里克・维特勒情况稳定了 |
[10:55] | Sergeant Gabriel has met with his counsel | 加布里埃尔警官已经见过律师了 |
[10:56] | And given his statement. | 也做了笔录 |
[10:57] | The only thing outstanding | 当前唯一的问题 |
[10:59] | Is the homicide of a newspaper vendor, | 确定人犯是否是卖报的商户 |
[11:01] | Which no one has been allowed to investigate. | 可调查却被禁止了 |
[11:02] | Chief pope, i spent the night | 波普局长 我花了一整晚 |
[11:04] | Familiarizing myself with major crimes — | 去熟悉重案组的办案方式 |
[11:06] | Really, really impressive. | 非常受启发 |
[11:08] | I find no incidents | 我觉得 |
[11:09] | Where they’ve investigated the murder | 他们调查这起案件的嫌犯 |
[11:11] | Of a newspaper vendor, | 那个报贩不足挂齿 |
[11:12] | Whereas the shooting of an unarmed civilian | 然而向手无寸铁的市民开枪 |
[11:15] | By an l.a.p.d. officer incurs serious liability. | 这样的洛杉矶警官负应当重责 |
[11:17] | Well, it can’t take priority over homicide. | 这不能和审人犯相提并论 |
[11:19] | Perhaps captain Rehder would like to tell | 或许雷德警官正要通知 |
[11:22] | Mr. parsall’s family that his murder — | 帕索尔先生的家人他被谋杀 |
[11:23] | Chief Johnson is trying to combine | 强森局长是想 |
[11:26] | my officer-involved shooting | 将两个案子混为一谈 |
[11:28] | i’m sorry. are you going to investigation | 不好意思 你是不是打算调查 |
[11:28] | …when they are clearly two distinctly | 显而易见的是 |
[11:29] | are you going to investigation | 你是不是打算调查 |
[11:30] | different cases. are | 这是两个不同的案子 |
[11:31] | I must go first! my investigation must go first! | 我要优先权 我的调查必须排在第一位 |
[11:38] | These attempts to pull rank are embarrassing, unacceptable, | 这种滥用职权的行为真让人恶心 难以接受 |
[11:42] | And potentially an obstruction of justice. | 而且有妨碍司法的嫌疑 |
[11:44] | I have a federally mandated responsibility | 我有联邦政府赋予的责任 |
[11:46] | To determine why an l.a.p.d. officer | 要求对洛杉矶警局的警官 |
[11:49] | Discharged his weapon, | 缴械武器 |
[11:50] | Which supersedes chief johnson’s objections, | 但这引起了强生局长的反对 |
[11:53] | As well as yours, sir… | 以及长官您的异议 |
[11:56] | …if it comes to that. | 如果是这样的话 |
[11:57] | – It…won’t. – thank you. | -我没有异议 -谢谢 |
[11:59] | Were there any witnesses to this shooting? | 还有其他目击者吗 |
[12:02] | Yes, a-a couple saw a young white man | 是的 有对夫妇看到一个年轻的白人男子 |
[12:04] | Shoot Mr. Parsall several times at point-blank range, | 朝着帕索尔近距离开了数枪 |
[12:07] | Empty his cash drawer, and run away. | 清空了收银机后跑路 |
[12:09] | Erik Whither had $2 in his pocket, | 埃里克・维特勒口袋里只有2美元 |
[12:11] | He had no gun, he wasn’t i.d.’d by the witnesses. | 他没有枪 不符合目击者的描述 |
[12:13] | Well, then whoever murdered Mr. Parsall is still out there. | 照这么说 杀死帕尔所先生的凶手还在逍遥法外 |
[12:16] | What if he shoots someone else | 如果他再次行凶了怎么办 |
[12:17] | While captain Rehder refuses me access to the crime scene? | 雷德队长却禁止我接近犯罪现场 |
[12:19] | Is it safe to assume that the | 我们可以假定 |
[12:21] | white male who shoot Mr.Parsall | 射杀帕索尔先生的白人男子 |
[12:23] | Was not sergeant Gabriel? | 不是加布里埃尔警官吗 |
[12:24] | That is not the issue here. | 这不是我们讨论的重点 |
[12:26] | Then what is the issue, captain? | 队长 请问我们的重点是什么 |
[12:27] | Clearly, chief Johnson wants to combine | 显然 强森局长还是 |
[12:30] | My case with her murder | 想插手我的案子 |
[12:31] | In order to protect a well-liked member of her division. | 为了保护她亲爱的属下 |
[12:35] | I will not allow my professional conduct | 我的职业操守受到如此质疑 |
[12:38] | To be questioned like this, | 我简直无法忍受 |
[12:39] | Especially when all i’ve asked captain Rehder to do | 而且我只是请求雷德队长 |
[12:41] | Is just to move her red tape just a few feet to the left | 只需管好自己的案子 |
[12:44] | So that i can properly begin searching for a murderer. | 我好尽快开始搜寻凶手 |
[12:47] | All right, captain Rehder, | 好了 雷德队长 |
[12:48] | You seem to be insisting | 你一直在强调 |
[12:50] | That this officer-involved shooting | 这次警官开枪事件 |
[12:52] | And that parsall’s murder are two separate events. | 和帕索尔先生被杀是两个独立的案子 |
[12:55] | That’s exactly what they are, | 的确是独立的案子 |
[12:57] | And i need to be allowed to work my case Before chief Johnson | 而且我请求在强森局长之前展开调查 |
[12:59] | no, no, no. | 不行 |
[13:01] | If Erik Whither is not the shooter, | 如果埃里克・维特勒不是凶手的话 |
[13:03] | Than major crimes needs to look for the real killer. | 重案组就得开始寻找真凶 |
[13:05] | You and chief Johnson will share the crime scene | 你和强森局长共用犯罪现场 |
[13:08] | And the witnesses. | 和目击者 |
[13:10] | But sergeant Gabriel is not to take part | 由于加布里埃尔警官不能参与 |
[13:12] | In this investigation | 此次调查 |
[13:13] | Until the officer-involved shooting | 除非弄清了 |
[13:15] | Is completely explained. | 警官开枪伤人的原委 |
[13:22] | Chief Johnson, wait. | 强森局长 等等 |
[13:23] | I just want to say that i understand the urge | 我想说的是 我完全理解 |
[13:26] | To protect the people you work with, and i respect it. | 你对自己属下的保护 我很尊重 |
[13:28] | But i’m obligated to investigate this shooting | 但我有责任调查这起枪击案 |
[13:31] | As if it were a criminal act, | 是否是故意伤害 |
[13:33] | And i would ask that you do nothing | 我也请求你不要妨碍 |
[13:35] | To jeopardize the success of my inquiry, that’s all. | 我对此事的调查 就这样 |
[13:38] | You stay out of my way, captain, i’ll stay out of yours. | 队长 我们井水不犯河水 |
[13:44] | I tried. | 我尽量 |
[13:50] | Careful, chief. | 头儿 小心点 |
[13:52] | She’s part of internal affairs, | 她是个很强势的警察 |
[13:53] | And she can carry a grudge. | 而且她会怀恨在心的 |
[13:55] | Well, then… | 那么 |
[13:56] | She better get ready for some heavy lifting. | 大家走着瞧好了 |
[14:03] | I remember Rehder back when she was a sergeant. | 我还能记得雷德当警官时的样子 |
[14:06] | Filed a complaint against my old partner, George Andrews, | 控告我的老拍档乔治・安德鲁斯 |
[14:09] | Said he was misogynistic. | 理由是他讨厌女人 |
[14:10] | We had to look it up. | 我们得小心了 |
[14:13] | Got both of us four months of sensitivity training. | 她害得我们遭受了4个月的敏感度训练 |
[14:16] | Well, that was a complete waste of time. | 简直是浪费时间 |
[14:18] | Doctor, anything? | 医生 还有什么吗 |
[14:20] | Well, he’s definitely dead. | 他死了 |
[14:22] | There’s also this stippling around each wound — | 伤口周围有点点 |
[14:27] | Basically, gunpowder burns. | 主要是火药灼伤 |
[14:29] | But they’re not spread out, | 但没有扩散 |
[14:30] | Which tells me Mr. Parsall was | 也就是说帕索尔先生 |
[14:32] | shot at extreme close range | 是在很近的距离之内被射中的 |
[14:33] | What’s bothering you, though? | 那你还烦什么呢 |
[14:35] | Usually, when bullets pierce the skin, | 通常 当子弹射穿皮肤时 |
[14:37] | They tear the epidermis and present a torn edge. | 会造成表皮撕裂呈现出边缘撕裂状 |
[14:40] | These wounds are clean… | 这些伤口去很干净 |
[14:42] | Round. | 很圆 |
[14:44] | The only reason i can think of | 对此我能想到的 |
[14:45] | for this type of | 唯一原因是 |
[14:47] | Is that the bullet must have been… | 那子弹肯定是 |
[14:51] | Ah, i’m right. | 我猜对了 |
[14:53] | Wadcutters. | 冲孔型子弹 |
[14:54] | – Target rounds. – flat tip. | -完美的圆孔 -子弹头是平的 |
[14:56] | Leave clean, round holes in paper | 痕迹干净 靶纸上能冲出完美的圆孔 |
[14:58] | So you can tell the exact entrance point. | 以便精准地找出入射点 |
[15:00] | Yeah, well, finding the exact entrance point — | 是的 找到入射点后 |
[15:03] | Not a problem we have with this guy. | 他身上的疑点就解决了 |
[15:06] | The average target round | 完美的圆孔 |
[15:08] | Is accurate only over short distances. | 是近距离射击的结果 |
[15:10] | And because the bullet is flat-tipped, | 而且因为弹头是平的 |
[15:12] | They’re not used in magazines or clips. | 这在杂志和夹子上不常用 |
[15:14] | Jams too easily. | 容易堵塞 |
[15:16] | – Which means the murder weapon is probably – a revolver. | -也就是说凶器可能是 -左轮手枪 |
[15:19] | Which would explain | 这就解释了 |
[15:20] | Why there were no casings found at the crime scene. | 为什么犯罪现场没找到弹壳 |
[15:22] | Sergeant, please, you’re not allowed | 警官 拜托 你不允许 |
[15:24] | to be part of the investigation | 参与调查 |
[15:26] | Yes, lieutenant? | 副队 你说 |
[15:27] | Chief, a revolver would explain | 头儿 那左轮手枪恰好可以解释 |
[15:29] | Why there were no casings at the crime scene. | 为什么犯罪现场没有弹壳 |
[15:31] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[15:33] | What do we know about the couple who witnessed the shooting? | 那对目击现场的夫妻是什么背景 |
[15:36] | Okay well, that was ron and tina drake. | 好的 罗恩和蒂娜・德雷克 |
[15:40] | They were sitting in their car | 他们将车靠在路边 |
[15:42] | by the curb for an hour or so | 在里面坐了一个小时左右 |
[15:44] | And they saw the robbery and the murder. | 正好看到抢劫和凶杀案 |
[15:47] | What were they doing in their car for an hour? | 他们在车上一小时干了什么 |
[15:49] | Well they’re a divorced couple, | 他们离婚了 |
[15:51] | You know, working things out. | 处理些事 |
[15:52] | Well, good for them. | 真不错 |
[15:54] | A relationship based on love is | 因爱而生的感情是 |
[15:57] | Is worth fighting for. | 是值得去争取的 |
[15:59] | Isn’t it? | 不是吗 |
[16:02] | Who are you? | 你怎么了 |
[16:04] | Chief, the Drakes said | 头儿 德雷克夫妇说 |
[16:06] | They got a good look at the shooter | 在发现有人抢劫时 |
[16:08] | As the robbery started | 他们看清了开枪的那人 |
[16:09] | But ducked down in their car right after. | 但是他们很快就躲进车子里了 |
[16:11] | And when they were shown a photo of Whither, | 不过给他们看维特勒的照片时 |
[16:13] | They had no idea who he was. | 他们好像不认识他 |
[16:15] | You know what I was thinking, chief? | 头儿 你知道我在想什么吗 |
[16:18] | I mean, what do you get when you rob a newsstand? | 要是你去抢一个报摊 你会抢什么 |
[16:20] | Like, what, $38 in quarters? | 抢个零花钱? |
[16:21] | Maybe Mr. Parsall pissed somebody off. | 或许是帕索尔先生把谁惹毛了 |
[16:24] | They killed him, and the robbery was just incidental. | 然后他们杀了他 顺便抢了些东西 |
[16:27] | What do we know about Mr. Parsall? | 关于帕索尔先生我们掌握了什么信息 |
[16:28] | Well, he immigrated here from Israel, uh, in 2000. | 2000年他从以色列移民 |
[16:32] | He was naturalized in 2004. | 2004年加入美国国籍 |
[16:34] | Besides owning the newsstand, | 他除了经营一个报摊外 |
[16:35] | Volunteered at a Jewish community center twice a week. | 每周两次去一个犹太社区活动中心做义工 |
[16:37] | No record. | 没前科 |
[16:38] | So, if it wasn’t a robbery, what was it? | 那么 如果不是抢劫会是什么呢 |
[16:41] | Uh, chief Johnson? | 强生局长 |
[16:43] | Uh, Buzz, we’re not ready to go to the crime scene yet. | 巴斯 我们先不去作案现场 |
[16:46] | That’s fine. | 很好 |
[16:47] | I just stepped in to tell you I can’t come with you. | 我就是来告诉你 我不能跟你一起去了 |
[16:49] | What? Why not? | 什么 为什么 |
[16:50] | Well, the other detectives over there | 那儿的其他警探说 |
[16:52] | Say they never got word from captain | 还没有从雷德队长那里 |
[16:53] | Rehder to let | 得到许可令 |
[16:54] | But you work for us! | 可你是我们的人 |
[16:56] | I know. | 我明白 |
[16:59] | That woman! | 那个死女人 |
[17:01] | Never mind, we’re all going. | 管他的 我们马上行动 |
[17:04] | Lieutenant Tao, would you please bring your bag of tricks? | 陶副队 带上你的百宝箱 |
[17:07] | And, Sergeant Gabriel, you’re coming, too. | 加布里埃尔警官你也一起去 |
[17:08] | You just said I wasn’t a part of this investigation. | 你不是说我不能参加这次调查吗 |
[17:11] | But you’re a witness, and I need witnesses. | 但你是证人 我现在急需证人 |
[17:21] | Hey, hey, hey, hey, hey! What are you doing?! | 你们想干什么 |
[17:23] | We’re headed to the newsstand to pick up a paper, | 我们要去那报摊偷份报纸 |
[17:24] | read about the two f.i.d. guys who got fired | 头版头条就是刑侦组那帮 |
[17:26] | Because they disregarded orders from the Pope. | 不听保罗命令的家伙被炒了鱿鱼 |
[17:29] | – Listen, I’m not gonna – tone, tone, tone. | -听着 我可不管… -语气 请注意语气 |
[17:33] | That’s no way to talk to a Lieutenant, | 尤其是对副队或副局 |
[17:34] | Or a deputy chief, for that matter. | 决不能用这种语气说话 |
[17:36] | Sir, if you do anything to interfere | 先生 如果你做了任何 |
[17:37] | With my murder investigation, | 妨碍我查案的事 |
[17:39] | I’ll see to it that you spend | 我会设法让你 |
[17:40] | the next month all unpaid. | 和下个月的薪水说再见的 |
[17:41] | Is that understood? | 明白了吗 |
[17:42] | Okay, Buzz. | 布斯 |
[17:44] | Buzz, start filming everything over here, | 你开始拍摄 |
[17:46] | Including the unhappy officers over there. | 别落下那个闷闷不乐的警官 |
[17:50] | SG “S.G.” | |
[17:51] | Sergeant Gabriel. | 加布里埃尔警官(名字和职称首字母) |
[17:53] | Stands for “suspect guilty,” as far as f.i.d.’s concerned. | 在刑侦组字典里称”准嫌疑犯”(首字母也是SG) |
[17:55] | Okay, so, this is where you said | 这里就是你所说的 |
[17:58] | You were standing and fired your weapon? | 那晚你开枪所站的位置 |
[18:00] | Lieutenant Flynn, | 富林副队 |
[18:01] | Would you please return to the mark of Erik Whither. | 请你回到埃里克・维特勒的位置 |
[18:06] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[18:06] | All right, sergeant, please return this mark. | 很好 警官 请回到这个标记点 |
[18:10] | And, Buzz, could you — | 然后布斯 你可以… |
[18:11] | Buzz? | 布斯 |
[18:14] | Where is buzz? | 布斯上哪儿去了 |
[18:15] | Right here. | 在这儿呢 |
[18:22] | Chief, what are you thinking? | 你在想什么呢 头儿 |
[18:24] | What if there was someone else involved | 如果打死帕索尔先生的 |
[18:26] | In the shooting of Mr. Parsall? | 还另有其人呢 |
[18:27] | What, like a second gunman? | 会是谁 还有第二个枪手吗 |
[18:30] | More like a lone gunman with an accomplice. | 应该是一个开枪的 另一个是帮凶 |
[18:32] | Yeah, but, chief, I saw the gun fire | 有道理 但是头儿 |
[18:34] | From right about where Flynn is standing. | 我确实看见富林站那个位置有火花的 |
[18:36] | In your statement, you said you saw the flash of a gun, | 在你的证词中 你是说见着了开枪后的火花 |
[18:38] | Not the gun itself. | 而不是一把枪 |
[18:39] | So, just like I couldn’t see Buzz | 就像我现在看不到布斯 |
[18:40] | Standing behind lieutenant Flynn just now, | 因为他站在富林副队后面 |
[18:42] | It’s possible that you didn’t see the gunman | 很可能你也没看见在埃里克・维特勒背后 |
[18:44] | Standing behind Erik Whither. | 开枪的人 |
[18:46] | Y-yeah, but it couldn’t be like that. | 对 但是这怎么可能 |
[18:47] | I mean, h-how could it be like that? | 怎么可能呢 |
[18:49] | Syzygy! | 朔望现象 |
[18:50] | Huh? | 什么 |
[18:51] | Syzygy. | 朔望现象 |
[18:52] | It means when three things are in a row, | 也就是三点一线时 |
[18:54] | Like an eclipse when the earth, | 比如地球 月亮和太阳在一条直线上时 |
[18:56] | The moon, and the sun are in alignment– | 出现的日蚀现象 |
[18:58] | Or, in this case, Gabriel, | 或者这个案子 加布里埃尔 |
[19:00] | Erik Whither… | 埃里克・维特勒 |
[19:02] | And someone else. | 和另外那个人 |
[19:04] | The divorced couple were sitting in their car for an hour, | 那对离婚夫妇在车里坐了一个小时 |
[19:07] | So, to the shooter and his lookout, | 所以 开枪的人和帮凶 |
[19:09] | This whole area would have appeared deserted. | 自然而然认为这附近没人 |
[19:12] | The lookout, Erik, signaled to someone else | 帮凶埃里克 帮他把风 |
[19:15] | That the coast was clear. | 告诉他这里很安全 |
[19:16] | And if that someone else murdered Parsall | 如果那个人杀死了帕索尔 |
[19:18] | And then fired at Gabriel as he was making his escape, | 逃跑时也向加布里埃尔开了枪 |
[19:21] | Those shots could have looked like they came from Erik. | 这就造成了埃里克开枪的假象 |
[19:26] | Wait. Wait a minute. So what are you saying? | 等等 等等 你是说 |
[19:28] | You think I shot an unarmed kid? | 我向手无寸铁的孩子开了枪 |
[19:30] | There were no bullet impacts | 加布里埃尔当时所站的位置 |
[19:32] | Behind where sergeant Gabriel was standing. | 没有子弹冲击痕迹 |
[19:36] | Sergeant… | 警官 |
[19:38] | Would you turn over your firearm, please? | 请把你的手枪给我 |
[19:47] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[19:48] | And, lieutenant Tao, can I have a | 陶副队 |
[19:50] | clip of blanks, | 给我几个空弹夹 |
[19:54] | Mm, here you go, chief. | 拿去吧 头儿 |
[19:55] | Thank you. | 谢了 |
[19:59] | Okay, everyone stand behind me, please. | 请所有人都站我后面去 |
[20:02] | I’m firing a weapon with blanks. | 我现在要开几个空枪 |
[20:05] | There’s no need to be alarmed. | 请大家保持镇定 |
[20:07] | There’s no need to be alarmed. | 不要惊慌 |
[20:14] | Sergeant, there’s no way you were standing on this mark | 警官 当你开枪时 |
[20:17] | When you fired your weapon. | 你不可能站在这个标记点上的 |
[20:18] | Yeah, he would have been standing more near here. | 对 他应该是站在靠近这里的地方 |
[20:46] | Yeah. | 找到了 |
[20:59] | Looks like a wadcutter. | 像是冲孔型弹丸 |
[21:03] | Thank you, lieutenant. | 谢了 副队 |
[21:22] | Sorry to interrupt, gentlemen. | 先生们 不好意思打扰了 |
[21:23] | Where’s Erik Whither? | 埃里克・维特勒在哪里 |
[21:25] | Uh, in his room, asleep, I think. | 在自己的病房里睡大觉呢 |
[21:27] | His parents and attorney are waiting outside there. | 他的父母和律师在病房外面守着 |
[21:31] | It’s not exactly a, uh, police-friendly situation here. | 我们警方最好别过去 |
[21:35] | Yeah, ballistics matched the bullet | 是啊 我们在案发现场 |
[21:37] | Found at the crime scene | 找到的子弹壳 |
[21:38] | With the bullets that killed Howard Parsall. | 和霍华德・帕索尔体内子弹吻合 |
[21:41] | So whoever killed our victim | 那么谋杀受害者的人 |
[21:42] | Also fired at sergeant Gabriel. | 也向加布里埃尔开了枪 |
[21:44] | It doesn’t prove that this Erik kid | 埃里克是否牵涉此案 |
[21:45] | Was involved in the crime, | 现在还不确定 |
[21:46] | Even with what he said in the ambulance. | 即使他在救护车里说了那些话 |
[21:48] | So it’s still David’s word against this kid. | 所以还是应了大卫说的那句话咯 |
[21:52] | I hate to ask y’all this, | 我不想让你们做这个 |
[21:53] | Since I know it’s against your nature, | 因为我知道这不是你们的作风 |
[21:55] | But, um, do you think that you could distract | 但是 你们是否能够 |
[21:58] | Erik’s parents and his lawyer, | 将埃里克的父母和律师 |
[22:00] | Sort of irritate them down the hall? | 引到楼下大厅去呢 最好是发点火 |
[22:02] | After you. | 请 |
[22:08] | Lieutenant Flynn, l.a.p.d. | 我是洛杉矶警局富林副队长 |
[22:11] | Yeah, we’d like to talk to you about your son. | 我们想谈谈关于你儿子的事 |
[22:12] | We have some very important information. | 我们掌握了一些很重要的信息 |
[22:13] | Can we just go over here to the waiting room, please? | 请跟我们到等候室去 好吗 |
[22:15] | Be a bit more private. | 那里更好谈话 |
[22:30] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[22:31] | I’m deputy chief Brenda Leigh Johnson of the l.a.p.d. | 我是洛杉矶警局的布兰达・雷・强生副局长 |
[22:35] | I’m so sorry to awaken you when you’re feeling unwell, | 很抱歉在这种情况下吵醒你 |
[22:38] | But I have a few questions. | 我有几个问题 |
[22:40] | I already talked to the other lady. | 我已经跟另外一个女士谈过了 |
[22:42] | I’m here | 我来是因为 |
[22:43] | Because you may have witnessed the actual murder. | 你很可能看到了真正的凶手 |
[22:46] | I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我不明白你在说什么 |
[22:48] | You don’t remember another man being shot | 你真的不记得前天晚上 |
[22:50] | The night before last? | 中弹的那个男的吗 |
[22:54] | Well, that happens sometimes. | 不过这也正常 |
[22:56] | Um, the trauma of being wounded | 受过重伤的人 |
[22:58] | Can affect your recollections, | 记忆总会有点模糊的 |
[23:00] | But the killer ran right past you. | 但是凶手就从你身旁跑过 |
[23:03] | He was as close to you as I am right now. | 他和你距离很近 就像我现在这样 |
[23:06] | Okay, I don’t want you in here anymore. | 好了 我想你不该留在这里了 |
[23:07] | Please leave. | 请离开吧 |
[23:10] | Hey, you can’t do that! | 你不能这么做 |
[23:13] | Dad! Hey, Mom! | 爸 妈妈 |
[23:18] | I’m not gonna talk to you. | 我不会跟你说什么的 |
[23:19] | That’s okay. You can just listen. | 没关系 你只要听我说就好了 |
[23:21] | I got plenty to say. | 我还有很多话要说 |
[23:22] | The officer who rode with you in the ambulance | 跟你一起在救护车里的那位警官告诉我 |
[23:25] | Told me you said some things to him on the way to the e.r. | 在去急诊室的路上你和他说了一些话 |
[23:28] | “nobody was supposed to get hurt.” | “不应该有人受伤的” |
[23:30] | I didn’t say anything to him. | 我没对他说过这个 |
[23:32] | He shot me. Why would I say anything to him? | 他朝我开了枪 我为什么还要对他说这些 |
[23:34] | You’d be amazed at what people say | 你可能会吃惊 当人们以为自己要归西时 |
[23:36] | When they think they’re about to meet god face-to-face, | 他们会说什么 会想什么 |
[23:38] | Because they’re sorry or guilty or afraid. | 因为他们会感到抱歉 自责 恐惧 |
[23:41] | I wasn’t dying. | 我那个时侯可好着呢 |
[23:43] | You thought you were. | 你现在这么想了 |
[23:44] | That’s the other thing you said — | 可你还是说了 |
[23:45] | “please don’t let me die.” sound familiar? | “请别让我死掉” 耳熟吗 |
[23:47] | No. | 不 |
[23:50] | Erik, have you ever heard of the term | 埃里克 你有没有听过有一个说法 |
[23:54] | “transferred intent”? | “移转的犯意” |
[23:55] | It means that if a homicide occurs | 也就是说凶手在作案时 |
[23:57] | During the commission of a felony — | 又犯下了另一条重罪 |
[23:59] | Say, armed robbery — | 比如 持枪抢劫 |
[24:01] | That everybody involved is as responsible for the murder | 只要这个人开了枪 |
[24:04] | As the guy who pulled the trigger, | 所有人都要为谋杀案负责 |
[24:06] | Even if they were just a lookout | 即使他们只是把风的 |
[24:08] | And they didn’t see the car | 而且他们也没看见 |
[24:10] | With the witnesses sitting at the curb. | 停在路边的车里还坐着人 |
[24:12] | I didn’t do anything. I was just standing there. | 我什么都没做 我只是站在那里 |
[24:14] | Why were you just standing there? | 你为什么要站在那里 |
[24:16] | Doesn’t matter why. | 原因已经不重要了 |
[24:18] | You can’t arrest me for anything. | 你不能逮捕我的 |
[24:20] | Not right now, Erik, but I’m coming after you! | 现在是不行 但是埃里克 我会盯着你的 |
[24:23] | I’m gonna prove that you murdered Howard Parsall, | 我会证明霍华德・帕索尔是你杀的 |
[24:25] | Even if I have to use transferred intent to do it. | 哪怕使用转移的犯意 |
[24:28] | Do you really want to go to the gas chamber | 你会愿意因别人犯下的罪行 |
[24:30] | Because someone else committed a murder? | 而让自己去毒气室吗 |
[24:33] | Come on, who was with you the night before last? | 说吧 那晚你和谁在一起 |
[24:36] | Who shot Mr. Parsall?! who shot at the police?! | 谁杀了帕索尔 谁朝那个警察开枪 |
[24:40] | What are you doing in here? | 你在这里做什么 |
[24:41] | I’m talking to your son, that’s all. | 只是和您儿子聊聊天 |
[24:43] | Without his lawyer present? | 没有律师在场吗 |
[24:45] | I’m discussing a murder, not your civil case. | 只是聊聊凶手 不是你们的民事诉讼 |
[24:47] | Either way, this is all going into the lawsuit. | 总之 我们都会告你的 |
[24:49] | What’s with you people? | 你到底想做什么 |
[24:50] | You care more about investigating some dead Arab | 你们一会儿调查那个死了的阿拉伯人 |
[24:52] | Than you do my son. | 这会儿又来调查我儿子 |
[25:02] | Chief Johnson. | 强森长官 |
[25:03] | Ricardo, of course. how are you? | 里卡多最近怎么样 |
[25:06] | Would you gentlemen excuse us | 我们能单独 |
[25:07] | Just for one moment, please? | 聊会吗 |
[25:11] | You’re here about the boy. | 你来是为了那个男孩 |
[25:13] | Cop shooting an unarmed teenager | 警察袭击手无寸铁的青少年 |
[25:14] | That’s a big story. | 爆料啊 |
[25:15] | Of course, Taylor keeps shutting me out, | 当然 泰勒不让我掺和 |
[25:17] | So I figured i’d just come here | 我只是来 |
[25:18] | and see what the boy says | 看看那个孩子 |
[25:19] | Well, if you wait a day | 如果再等一天 |
[25:21] | It’s already been two, chief. | 长官 已经等两天了 |
[25:22] | Pretty soon, it’s gonna be old news. | 很快 就会是旧闻了 |
[25:24] | I can’t let that happen. | 我不能错失良机 |
[25:25] | This case may be more | 这个案子或许 |
[25:27] | Than just an officer involved shooting. | 不只是卷入枪杀案件的警察 |
[25:29] | Really? how so? | 是吗 怎么讲 |
[25:31] | Well, i’m not at liberty to say today… | 今天我无可奉告 |
[25:34] | …but look, look, look, look — | 等等 等等 |
[25:36] | I’m…offering you an exclusive. | 我给你做独家专访 |
[25:41] | All right, 24 hours. it better be worth it. | 好 一天 最好值得 |
[25:44] | It will. | 一定 |
[25:49] | I want to know everything I can about this Erik Whither | 收集埃里克・维特勒的所有资料 |
[25:52] | Where he goes to school, who his friends are, | 在哪上学 有哪些朋友 |
[25:54] | What his activities are. | 平时做些什么 |
[25:56] | I’m beginning to think this was a hate crime. | 我怀疑是桩仇恨犯罪 |
[26:00] | Sorry, one second. | 稍等 |
[26:03] | Hey! Fritzi! | 福瑞茨 |
[26:04] | Hey, uh, w-what did Dr. Flaming say? | 弗莱明医生说什么 |
[26:08] | Kitty isn’t getting better. | 凯特不太好 |
[26:09] | What does that mean? | 什么意思 |
[26:11] | Brenda, there’s just | 布兰达 只是 |
[26:15] | All right, listen. | 听着 |
[26:16] | Honey… | 亲爱的 |
[26:17] | There is nothing else we can do… | 除了尽量让凯特舒适温暖外 |
[26:19] | Except try and keep kitty comfortable, warm. | 我们无能为力 |
[26:23] | Look, we need to get a second opinion. | 有没有其他意见 |
[26:24] | Now, listen to me. | 听我说 |
[26:26] | You really want to put kitty through more needles and tests? | 想让凯特经受更多的折磨吗 |
[26:29] | She has been loyal to you and loving in every way, | 她对你忠贞不渝又这么爱你 |
[26:32] | And she has nothing but suffering | 无所回报却要忍受 |
[26:34] | Ahead of her. | 种种痛苦 |
[26:35] | She’s counting on us to stop that. | 她希望我们帮她解脱 |
[26:38] | But, you know, Dr. Flaming said | 弗莱明医生不是说 |
[26:39] | That we could keep her comfortable. | 我们可以让它舒适吗 |
[26:41] | Try and keep her comfortable …try. | 尽量保持舒适 尽量 |
[26:43] | Look do we need to talk about this right now? | 我们必须现在谈这个吗 |
[26:46] | No, Brenda, we don’t have to talk about it now, | 不 布兰达 我们可以不谈 |
[26:48] | Because you know what needs to be done here. | 你很清楚现在该怎么做 |
[26:50] | But i can’t do it. | 我做不到 |
[26:51] | I can’t do it. | 真的做不到 |
[26:53] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[26:54] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 先挂了 |
[27:09] | – Chief Johnson? – yes? | -强森长官 -什么事 |
[27:10] | Pope’s in the office with Rehder. | 保罗和雷德在办公室 |
[27:12] | Oh, that woman! | 那个女人 |
[27:14] | Chief… | 头 |
[27:15] | Look, if the kid i shot was really unarmed, | 如果中弹的那个男孩确实没持枪 |
[27:18] | Maybe i should call my attorney and | 也许我打电话给请律师 |
[27:19] | No, sergeant. | 不 警官 |
[27:21] | Your attorney will say what I’m going to say | 律师会和我说同样的话 |
[27:23] | Sit tight. | 镇定 |
[27:30] | Hello. | 你好 |
[27:32] | Chief Johnson, I told you to investigate a murder, | 强森长官 我让你去查案 |
[27:34] | And now you’re harassing a witness. | 你却去骚扰目击者 |
[27:37] | Well, he’s not a witness anymore. | 他不再是目击者 |
[27:39] | He’s a suspect. | 他是嫌疑犯 |
[27:41] | Are you in possession of evidence I don’t have? | 难道你背着我拿到了什么证据 |
[27:43] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[27:47] | Okay, let’s get this straight here. | 好吧 咱们打开天窗说亮话 |
[27:49] | I have 72 hours | 在洛杉矶警官缴械手枪之后 |
[27:50] | After an l.a.p.d. officer discharges his firearm | 我有72小时 |
[27:53] | To report to the chief of police | 向上司和联邦政府 |
[27:54] | And the federal government | 作报告 |
[27:55] | As to the exact nature of the event. | 为的是找出真相 |
[27:58] | So if you are in possession of evidence | 如果你掌握了证据 |
[27:59] | That I don’t have, | 而我没有 |
[28:02] | It is required that you give it to me for my report. | 你必须交出来 |
[28:07] | You can have access to my evidence | 等我查出凶手后 |
[28:09] | When I finish investigating the murder. | 我会给你的 |
[28:11] | She isn’t just investigating a murder. | 她不只是在追查凶手 |
[28:13] | She’s working very hard to get sergeant Gabriel | 她在帮加布里埃尔警官 |
[28:14] | off the hook for shooting my victim, | 洗脱枪击受害者的罪名 |
[28:17] | And she’s impeding federal justice. | 她在破坏司法公正 |
[28:18] | I am the one with the victim! | 我是站在受害者这边的 |
[28:21] | And you’re protecting the suspect | 而你在保护嫌疑犯 |
[28:23] | From the justice system. | 免受法律的惩罚 |
[28:24] | The opposite is true here, actually, chief Johnson. | 反面也是成立的 强森长官 |
[28:27] | You are protecting sergeant Gabriel | 你在保护加布里埃尔警官 |
[28:29] | My suspect — as well as badgering the witness. | 我的嫌疑犯 并骚扰目击证人 |
[28:32] | How am I doing that? | 那我该怎么做 |
[28:33] | Uh, by threatening Erik with the death penalty. | 用死刑威胁埃里克 |
[28:36] | All I did was give an 18-year-old boy | 我只是给18岁青少年 |
[28:38] | Some free legal advice. | 一些法律建议 |
[28:40] | Transferred intent can be a difficult concept to grasp. | 转移的犯意是个很难把握的概念 |
[28:43] | Your conduct during this murder investigation | 这次案件调查过程中你的行为 |
[28:45] | Has begun to seriously threaten a federal inquiry. | 严重干扰了司法询问 |
[28:48] | Look, captain, you were the one who insisted | 队长 你坚持认为 |
[28:51] | That these were two separate cases. | 两案子各自独立 |
[28:53] | But, chief Johnson, | 但是强森 |
[28:54] | According to Erik whitner’s attorney, | 埃里克・维特勒的律师 |
[28:56] | Who called me to complain about this harassment, | 打电话来抱怨这次骚扰 |
[28:58] | A little sensitivity might be called for. | 让我们有点人情味 |
[29:01] | The Whitners recently lost a family member | 维特勒刚失去了一位亲人 |
[29:03] | In the war in Afghanistan, | 因为阿富汗的战争 |
[29:04] | And now, two weeks later, | 现在 才过了两星期 |
[29:06] | To have their son shot up by an l.a.p.d. | 他们的儿子又被洛杉矶警察射中 |
[29:07] | I’m sorry, what — what | 等等 什么什么 |
[29:09] | Who — who in their family died? | 谁 谁去世了 |
[29:11] | Gunnery sergeant William m. Roth | 枪炮军士威廉姆・罗斯 |
[29:14] | Mrs. whitner’s older brother | 维特勒夫人的哥哥 |
[29:16] | Marine sharpshooter killed in Afghanistan 19 days ago | 这位海军神枪手19天前在阿富汗去世 |
[29:19] | When mortar fire hit his transport vehicle. | 当时迫击炮击中了他的运输车 |
[29:22] | So, Mr. parsall’s murder could have been revenge | 所以帕索尔被杀可能是报复 |
[29:26] | For erik’s uncle’s death in the middle east. | 以慰埃里克叔叔的在天之灵 |
[29:29] | Yeah, but Mr. Parsall is from Israel. | 但帕索尔来自以色列 |
[29:32] | It isn’t always easy to tell | 确实很难辨认 |
[29:33] | Who’s from where in the middle east. | 谁来自中东地区 |
[29:35] | And where did, uh, gunnery sergeant Roth live? | 罗斯军士以前住哪里 |
[29:38] | 1066 sylmar avenue, uh, panorama city. | 帕纳若玛城 西尔玛大街1006号 |
[29:41] | And a search on the Roth family address | 调查罗斯家的地址 |
[29:43] | Shows a complaint was filed against | 发现他们的邻居 |
[29:44] | them by their next neighbor. | 抱怨个不停 |
[29:45] | A complaint — for what? | 抱怨什么 |
[29:47] | Shots fired. | 炮弹 |
[29:48] | Turns out gunnery sergeant roth’s son, billy, | 枪炮军士罗斯的儿子 比利 |
[29:52] | Who happens to be Erik whitner’s cousin, | 也就是埃里克・维特勒的表哥 |
[29:54] | Was playing target practice with his neighbor’s fence | 将邻居的栅栏作为靶子 |
[29:57] | Just last week. | 就在上个星期 |
[30:10] | Yeah, I regret filing that complaint. | 我后悔为那件事抱怨 |
[30:12] | Why is that, sir? | 为什么 |
[30:13] | I didn’t know that billy’s dad died in Afghanistan | 因为不知道比利的父亲死于阿富汗战争 |
[30:16] | A little while ago. | 前不久的事情 |
[30:17] | I’m sure the kid was just blowing off some steam. | 相信那孩子只是想发泄而已 |
[30:21] | The fence is old anyway, needs to be replaced. | 不管怎样栅栏旧了 需要重新修了 |
[30:23] | I should have let it go. | 我不应该在意 |
[30:26] | Tao. | 陶 |
[30:36] | You know, I can’t get to it without entering | 没有搜查令我不能进去 |
[30:38] | The Roth property, and there’s no one home to ask. | 家里没有人 |
[30:41] | Not home. right. | 没人在家 |
[30:43] | detective Sanchez, | 桑切斯警探 |
[30:44] | Why don’t you go ahead and give it a try? | 你为什么不来试试呢 |
[30:50] | Sir? | 可以吗 |
[30:52] | hey, be my guest. | 不用客气 请便 |
[31:01] | Looks like a wadcutter. | 看起来像冲孔型子弹 |
[31:07] | Six lands, with a left twist. | 六面体 左边扭曲 |
[31:11] | I’ll have to confirm it with ballistics, | 还要通过弹道学进一步证实 |
[31:12] | But I think we have a match. | 不过也许我们找到了匹配 |
[31:13] | Lieutenant Flynn, i think that buys us a search warrant. | 富林副队 去申请搜查令 |
[31:16] | Already on it, chief. | 已经在申请了 头 |
[31:17] | Okay… | 很好 |
[31:19] | Now, where are the Roths, I wonder? | 罗斯一家在哪里呢 |
[31:21] | An route to Nebraska. | 去内布拉斯加(美国中部州)的路上 |
[31:24] | Apparently, the Roths booked a family trip to grandma’s | 显然罗斯一家决定去祖母家旅行 |
[31:27] | Right after you visited with Erik. | 就在你找埃里克之后 |
[31:29] | Omaha p.d. is waiting for them at the airport. | 奥哈马警局正在机场等他们 |
[31:31] | How did the tests go on the revolver we found | 在比利床下找到的左轮手枪 |
[31:33] | Under billy’s bed? | 测试结果怎么样 |
[31:34] | Matches the bullets. | 与子弹匹配 |
[31:35] | Plus, Sanchez put a picture of billy Roth in a six pack, | 另外桑切斯把比利・罗斯的照片给六个组 |
[31:39] | And each witness separately i.d.’d him as the shooter. | 每个目击者分别指证他是凶手 |
[31:44] | Ricardo, would you mind? | 里卡多 稍等好吗 |
[31:48] | Look, we won’t have the kid in our custody | 我们还没有权力拘留那孩子 |
[31:50] | For at least another 48 hours. | 至少48小时之内 |
[31:52] | I can’t wait that long. | 等不了那么久了 |
[31:54] | Captain Rehder needs to report to the chief tomorrow. | 里德队长明天就要起诉他了 |
[31:56] | I’m gonna have to get what I need from Erik. | 我要从埃里克那里拿到所需要的 |
[31:59] | Chief, I don’t think the parents and the lawyer | 头 他父母和律师都不会同意 |
[32:01] | Are gonna fall for the same trick twice. | 他们会上当两次吗 |
[32:10] | Mr. and Mrs. Whither. | 维特勒夫妇 |
[32:12] | Hi, my name is Ricardo Ramos. | 你们好 我是里卡多・雷莫斯 |
[32:14] | I work for the times, and i’d like to | 在《泰晤士报》工作 |
[32:15] | ask you a few questions. | 想请教几个问题 |
[32:17] | We’re not giving statements. | 我们没什么可说的 |
[32:19] | I don’t need a statement. | 我不是要口供 |
[32:20] | I, uh, need a perspective — your perspective. | 我需要一个深入报道 从你的角度 |
[32:24] | You see, you have a story that needs to be told, | 我知道你们有一个故事 |
[32:26] | And I want to be the one to tell it. | 我可以帮你们诉说 |
[32:28] | I’ll even buy the coffee. | 咖啡我来买 |
[32:32] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[32:34] | Great. | 很好 |
[32:42] | Hello, Erik. | 你好埃里克 |
[32:45] | You are not supposed to be here. | 你不该来这 |
[32:46] | You remember that legal term I explained to you — | 还记得我解释给你听的那个法律术语吗 |
[32:50] | “transferred intent”? | “转移的犯意” |
[32:52] | Well, you don’t need to worry about it anymore, | 你现在不用再担心了 |
[32:55] | Because I just spoke to your cousin Billy. | 因为我刚跟你的表兄比利聊过 |
[32:57] | What are you talking about? | 你在说些什么 |
[32:59] | Billy told me that the two of you | 比利告诉我你们两个 |
[33:01] | Were just gonna hassle Mr. Parsall | 本来打算骚扰帕索尔先生 |
[33:03] | But that you had other ideas once you got there. | 但到了那里你们又改变主意了 |
[33:10] | Do you recognize this gun? | 认得这把枪吗 |
[33:13] | You should. | 你应该认识的 |
[33:14] | We’ve just confirmed it | 我们已经确认了 |
[33:15] | As the weapon used to kill Mr. Parsall. | 正是这把枪射中帕索尔先生 |
[33:18] | That’s… | 那 |
[33:19] | That’s not mine. | 那不是我的 |
[33:21] | I didn’t do anything. | 我什么也没干 |
[33:25] | I told you I was coming after you, Erik, and here I am. | 我警告过你我会盯住你 现在我来了 |
[33:28] | I have the murder weapon. | 我有凶器 |
[33:29] | I have your cousin’s statement | 我有你表兄的供词 |
[33:31] | Saying that you’re the shooter. | 可以指证你是开枪的人 |
[33:32] | That you fired at the police, and that after you were shot. | 并且还朝警察开枪 在你中枪之后 |
[33:35] | He grabbed the gun and ran away, | 他拿着枪逃跑了 |
[33:36] | Which means I have you for homicide. | 也就是说现在只剩你一个凶手 |
[33:38] | Erik Whither, you are under arrest | 埃里克・维特勒 你因为谋杀霍华德・帕索尔 |
[33:40] | For the murder of Howard Parsall. | 而被逮捕 |
[33:41] | You have the right to remain silent. | 你有权保持沉默 |
[33:45] | and the things you say will be used against you | 但你此刻所说的话都会作为呈堂证供 |
[33:47] | If you can’t afford the attorney you | 如果你无法承担律师费用 |
[33:49] | We will be provided for you | 我们会为你指派一位 |
[33:51] | Do you understand and waive your rights? | 你明白了吗 是否放弃你的权利 |
[33:53] | Yeah, fine, yes. Just let me explain. | 好的 是的 请听我解释 |
[33:58] | No, this is my son’s room. Step back. | 这是我儿子的病房 走开 |
[34:00] | Your parents can’t help you now, Erik. | 你父母现在也帮不了你 埃里克 |
[34:01] | Only me. | 只有我可以帮你 |
[34:02] | Talk to me. | 快告诉我 |
[34:04] | Tell me what happened, | 告诉我发生的一切 |
[34:05] | Or I’m gonna have to go with Billy’s side of the story, | 否则我只能相信比利的话 |
[34:08] | And you can kiss the rest of your life goodbye! | 你就和你的未来告别吧 |
[34:09] | I didn’t know about the gun. | 我对这枪一无所知 |
[34:11] | I thought we were just gonna kick the guy’s ass | 我以为我们只是去揍他一顿 |
[34:13] | Or steal his money or something. | 或者偷他点钱什么的 |
[34:14] | – Because he’s Middle Eastern? – Because he’s muslim. | -因为他来自中东吗 -因为他是穆斯林 |
[34:17] | Because we’re at war with the muslims. | 因为我们正和穆斯林打仗 |
[34:21] | But, listen, I didn’t know Billy was gonna shoot that guy. | 但是 我不知道比利想置他于死地 |
[34:25] | I didn’t know. | 我真的不知道 |
[34:26] | I-I just wanted to scare him. | 我只想吓吓他 |
[34:27] | I swear. You have to believe me. | 我发誓 请你相信我 |
[34:28] | Billy is the one who shot him, not me. | 是比利开的枪 不是我 |
[34:30] | And after Billy shot Mr. Parsall? | 比利枪击了帕索尔之后呢 |
[34:33] | He took the money out of the register, | 他拿了收银机里的钱 |
[34:35] | And we started to run. | 然后我们就跑了 |
[34:36] | Until you heard someone telling you “stop.” | 直到你听到有人叫你停下 |
[34:38] | I stopped and I turned around | 我停下来并且转过身 |
[34:40] | And I started to raise my hands. | 我慢慢举起手 |
[34:42] | But Billy was standing behind you, | 比利那时站在你身后 |
[34:44] | And he fired at the officer? | 是他朝警察开的枪吗 |
[34:47] | Yes. | 是的 |
[34:49] | Yeah, he shot at him, yeah. | 对 他朝他开了枪 |
[34:50] | How many times? | 开了几次 |
[34:54] | – How many times?! – Twice! I think. | -开了几枪 -两枪 |
[34:56] | Look, nobody was supposed to get hurt. | 听着 不应该有人受伤 |
[34:59] | That’s exactly what you said to Sergeant Gabriel | 你那时就是这么对加布里埃尔警官说的 |
[35:01] | In the ambulance — | 在救护车上 |
[35:02] | “nobody was supposed to get hurt.” | “不应该有人受伤” |
[35:04] | Yeah. That is what I said. | 对 我是这么说的 |
[35:07] | And now look at me. | 但现在 看看我 |
[35:12] | The good news is that the doctors say | 好消息是医生说 |
[35:14] | That you’re gonna make a full recovery. | 你很快就能完全康复 |
[35:17] | Unfortunately, the same can’t be said for Mr. Parsall. | 而帕索尔先生就没这么幸运了 |
[35:23] | Oh, and for your information, | 另外再告诉你 |
[35:26] | Howard Parsall, the Arab that your cousin murdered — | 霍华德・帕索尔 你表兄杀害的阿拉伯人 |
[35:29] | He wasn’t an Arab, and he wasn’t a Muslim. | 他根本不是阿拉伯人 也不是穆斯林 |
[35:33] | He was an American citizen… | 他是美国公民 |
[35:34] | And he was Jewish. | 犹太人 |
[35:38] | You shot the wrong guy. | 你杀错人了 |
[35:43] | Hey. hey! | 喂 |
[35:45] | I didn’t shoot anybody! | 我没朝任何人开枪 |
[35:46] | This is against the law. | 这是违法的 |
[35:47] | You cannot come in here and accost my son! | 你不能擅自闯入拷问我儿子 |
[35:50] | I’m not accosting your son. | 我没有拷问你儿子 |
[35:52] | I’m arresting him for murder in the first degree. | 我以一级谋杀罪名逮捕他 |
[35:55] | Lieutenant Provenza, would you please do the honors? | 普罗文茨中尉 可以请你宣读一下他的权利吗 |
[35:57] | Oh, my pleasure, chief. | 这是我的荣幸 局长 |
[36:05] | Ricardo. | 里卡多 |
[36:06] | I helped you out. | 我帮了你 |
[36:08] | Thank you for that. | 非常感谢 |
[36:09] | And we had a deal. | 我们有协议的 |
[36:10] | We did. | 是的 |
[36:11] | And I think I know | 我想到 |
[36:13] | What your exclusive should be, hopefully. | 你的独家新闻该刊登什么了 |
[36:15] | And, hopefully, that will be what? | 希望如此 到底是什么 |
[36:18] | The headline should read “LAPD police clear of charges” | 洛杉矶警察洗脱罪名 |
[36:29] | So tell the shrink, | 告诉心理医生 |
[36:30] | If you had the whole thing to do over again, | 如果你想重来一次 |
[36:33] | You don’t know how you’d do it differently. | 你不知道该怎么做 |
[36:35] | Say shooting the kid made you upset, but not too upset, | 说朝这个孩子开枪令人内疚 但别太内疚 |
[36:38] | Cause you were being shot at, too, | 因为他也准备朝你开枪 |
[36:40] | So you’re happy to be alive. | 你应该庆幸自己还活着 |
[36:42] | Say you feel for the kid, | 说你很同情那孩子 |
[36:44] | Even though he participated in a murder. | 尽管他参与了谋杀 |
[36:47] | And they’re going to ask you | 他们还会问你 |
[36:50] | How many nights a week do you drink. | 你一周几个晚上会喝酒 |
[36:58] | Keep it under three. | 三次以内 |
[37:02] | Yeah. yeah, that’s good. | 对 没错 |
[37:04] | Sergeant Gabriel? | 加布里埃尔警官 |
[37:08] | Will you join us, please? | 请进来一下 |
[37:17] | Thank you, commander. | 谢谢你 长官 |
[37:20] | Thank you, Julio. | 谢谢 胡里奥 |
[37:26] | So, Sergeant Gabriel, as you know, | 加布里埃尔警官 |
[37:28] | Erik whitner’s cousin Billy Roth has been arrested | 埃里克・维特勒的表兄比利・罗斯已经被捕 |
[37:31] | For the murder of Mr. Parsall | 罪名是谋杀帕索尔先生 |
[37:33] | And attempted murder of a police officer. | 以及意图谋杀警务人员 |
[37:35] | Erik Whither has also been charged | 埃里克・维特勒已经被指控 |
[37:39] | With the murder of Mr. Parsall, | 谋杀帕索尔先生 |
[37:40] | Though I fully expect the D.A. to make a deal with him | 我希望地方检察院能因为他的证词 |
[37:43] | In return for his testimony. | 量刑处理 |
[37:45] | Does that comport with your version of events, | 这合乎你意吗 |
[37:47] | Captain Rehder? | 雷德队长 |
[37:48] | It does… | 是的 |
[37:50] | Now that I have all the information you withheld. | 现在大家的信息量一样了 |
[37:52] | And is there anything else? | 那还有其他事吗 |
[37:56] | Yeah, there is. | 是的 确实有 |
[37:59] | Sergeant Gabriel, | 加布里埃尔警官 |
[38:00] | The district Attorney has reviewed F.I.D’s report | 地方检察院浏览了刑侦组的报告 |
[38:04] | And, upon our recommendation, | 并且在我们的努力下 |
[38:05] | Is not filing charges against you. | 决定撤销对你的一切指控 |
[38:07] | So, once behavioral science has signed off, | 一旦签署了行为科学文件 |
[38:10] | You are cleared for full duty. | 你就能恢复全职 |
[38:12] | Thank you, Captain. | 谢谢 队长 |
[38:14] | You’re very welcome. | 不用客气 |
[38:18] | Is that all, Chief? | 没其他事了吧 局长 |
[38:19] | Uh, well, I do want to express my appreciation | 我对你十分欣赏 |
[38:22] | For the insight that you’ve given me | 你的洞察力使我了解 |
[38:24] | Into how f.i.d. functions. | 刑侦组是如何工作的 |
[38:25] | I have learned a great deal | 从你诚实的处事方法 |
[38:28] | From your single-minded approach. | 我学到了很多 |
[38:31] | And I have learned a great deal | 我也学到了很多 |
[38:34] | About your investigative technique, as well, | 例如你独特的调查方式 |
[38:37] | Especially as it regards l.a.p.d.’s struggle | 尤其是在洛杉矶警局 |
[38:39] | To regain autonomy over its own affairs, | 夺回案件的主动权方面 |
[38:42] | And I’ll be including all of that in my final report… | 我将会在报告中详述 |
[38:46] | Chief. | 局长 |
[38:48] | Oh, I can’t wait to read that, Captain. | 我等不及想看了 队长 |
[38:57] | Sergeant… | 警官 |
[38:59] | …do not doubt yourself on this. | 不要在这件事上自我怀疑 |
[39:01] | You acted properly, legally, and decisively | 你的判断没错 也是合法果断的 |
[39:04] | To protect the public safety. | 这都是为了保护公共安全 |
[39:05] | By shooting an unarmed kid. | 我向一个手无寸铁的孩子开枪 |
[39:07] | The law considers him every bit as guilty | 法律认定他和持枪的人 |
[39:09] | As the boy holding the gun. | 同样有罪 |
[39:10] | Yeah, well, I understand how the law sees it. | 我知道法律怎么判罚 |
[39:12] | I just, um– | 我只是 |
[39:15] | I see it a little differently. | 看到了些不同的东西 |
[39:19] | But I do want to thank you, Chief, | 我真的很感谢你 头儿 |
[39:21] | For being there for me. | 为我撑腰 |
[39:24] | Well, if i’m going to be upset with you | 你犯错的时候 |
[39:27] | When you’re wrong, Sergeant, | 我会反对你的 警官 |
[39:29] | The least I can do is stand up for you when you’re right. | 你没犯错 至少我可以支持你 |
[40:43] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[40:44] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[40:49] | I made arrangements for someone to be with kitty | 我找人白天 |
[40:52] | During the day, so… | 陪着凯蒂 |
[40:53] | No, no, no, you’re right. | 不不 你是对的 |
[40:55] | I’ve been thinking about it, and… | 我一直在想这个问题 |
[40:59] | …I’ve only been looking at how hard this is on me… | 遭罪的不仅仅是凯蒂 |
[41:04] | Not kitty. | 我也很难熬 |
[41:07] | It’s not what she deserves. | 她不该受这罪的 |
[41:10] | Dr. Fleming’s coming over right now. | 弗莱明医生马上过来 |
[41:14] | And, uh, we’re gonna do it here | 我们在这里送她走 |
[41:17] | So that her last moments aren’t in some examination room. | 至少她最后的时光不是在那些检查室 |
[41:23] | I just — I want to do the right thing by her. | 我想为她做件正确的事 |
[41:28] | This is the right thing, isn’t it? | 这样是正确的 对吗 |
[41:29] | I think it is, sweetie, yeah. | 我认为是正确的 宝贝儿 |
[41:50] | I wish I knew what you were thinking. | 我真想知道你在想什么 |
[41:53] | But no matter what it seems like we’re doing… | 无论我们做什么 |
[41:57] | It’s only because I love you so much. | 都是因为太爱你了 |
[42:06] | Oh, my poor little kitty. | 我可怜的凯蒂 |
[42:10] | My poor, poor, poor, poor little girl. | 我可怜的 可怜的小天使 |