时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:10] | Fritzy, is that you? | 福瑞茨 是你吗 |
[00:15] | You cooked dinner. | 你做了晚饭 |
[00:19] | Yes. | 对 |
[00:21] | Things were slow at work, | 工作进度太慢 |
[00:22] | So i — i went to the grocery store | 所以我就去了趟百货店 |
[00:26] | And thought i’d cook dinner. | 打算当回厨师 |
[00:31] | What’s in the box you just put in the cupboard? | 你刚才往壁橱的赛什么东西 |
[00:34] | – Meatloaf and — and mashed potatoes? – yes. | -烘肉卷和土豆泥 -没错 |
[00:38] | I thought you might be tired of clam linguini. | 我觉得你可能吃腻了蛤蜊意面 |
[00:40] | What’s in the box? | 盒子里装什么 |
[00:41] | Uh, the vet called. | 兽医打来电话 |
[00:44] | He wanted to know if i’d stop by and pick up… | 让我顺便过去带走 |
[00:46] | Kitty’s ashes. | 凯蒂的骨灰 |
[00:47] | You know what, honey? | 宝贝 知道吗 |
[00:48] | Since the food is hot, why don’t we just sit down and — | 现在食物还热着 我们不如坐下 |
[00:50] | Oh, you know what? this will just take a second. | 只要花一点点时间 |
[00:52] | Now, i just want to take a quick look, | 我就看一眼 |
[00:55] | And i see dead bodies all the time. | 而且我整天和死尸打交道 |
[00:57] | It’s not like… | 这不是 |
[00:59] | Kitty was cremated, so… | 凯蒂被火化了 所以 |
[01:05] | It’s okay. | 没事了 |
[01:06] | It’s all right. | 没关系的 |
[01:07] | They put him in a plastic bag. | 他们就把他装在塑料袋里 |
[01:10] | Her. | 她 |
[01:11] | They put her in a plastic bag. | 他们把她装在塑料袋里 |
[01:13] | This is not ashes, it’s chunks! | 这不是骨灰 这是尸块 |
[01:16] | And this should say “Kitty Johnson,” | 上面应该写”凯蒂・强生” |
[01:19] | Not “Kitty Howard.” | 而不是”凯蒂・霍华德” |
[01:22] | Hey, you know, the vet gave me a brochure. | 兽医给了我一个宣传册 |
[01:24] | See? yeah, they have all these, you know, decorative — | 看 他们是有很多可供装饰的 |
[01:27] | What do you call them? no, i don’t | 我才不要 |
[01:28] | want to be one of those women | 我不要做那种 |
[01:29] | Who puts her cat in an urn | 把自己的猫装载骨灰盒里 |
[01:31] | On the mantel with a | 放在壁炉架上的女人 |
[01:33] | Picture and a ribbon and a bell. | 还用图片彩带铃铛装饰起来 |
[01:36] | I want to find some other way to properly honor kitty. | 我要用其他方式妥善纪念凯蒂 |
[01:43] | Like spreading her ashes around someplace | 比如说把它的骨灰撒在某处 |
[01:47] | That was important to her. | 那对它很重要 |
[01:49] | Where? she was never allowed to go outside. | 撒哪儿 你从来不允许她出去 |
[02:14] | How is everything? | 怎么样 |
[02:15] | This meal could not have been better if we’d eaten it hot. | 趁热吃的话可能更好 |
[02:18] | Well, thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[02:21] | If nothing happens at work tomorrow, | 如果明天没什么事情 |
[02:24] | I’ll open the grill that my brother sent. | 我就把我哥送来的烤炉搬出来 |
[02:26] | Actually, you know, if things are really that slow at work, | 其实 如果你真的很闲 |
[02:29] | Maybe you could do me a little favor. | 可以帮我个小忙 |
[02:34] | No, no, never mind. you’re right. | 不 不 算了 你说得对 |
[02:36] | We’re keeping our professional lives separate. | 我们还是各司其职吧 |
[02:47] | Well, how little is it? | 多小的 |
[02:49] | The — the favor. | 这个忙 |
[02:51] | Small. | 很小 |
[02:52] | We, um… | 我们 |
[02:55] | Well, the fbi needs to talk to this guy, Austin Blair, | 联邦调查局要跟叫奥斯汀・布莱尔的人谈 |
[02:59] | And we can’t locate him, | 但我们找不到他 |
[03:01] | So you can find where is he for us | 如果你能帮我们找到他 |
[03:02] | That would be — you know, quietly. | 那就… 悄悄找 |
[03:05] | Just quietly. | 绝对机密 |
[03:09] | Very quietly. | 非常秘密 |
[03:12] | Why quietly? | 为什么秘密地 |
[03:13] | Well, we don’t want to tip off the whole world | 我们不想告诉全世界 |
[03:15] | We’re looking for him. | 我们在找他 |
[03:19] | You’re right. that really is a small favor. | 你说得对 真是个小忙 |
[03:25] | What’s his name again? | 他叫什么名字来着 |
[03:33] | Who is Austin Blair? | 奥斯汀・布莱尔是谁 |
[03:35] | A 26-year-old single white male. | 二十六岁单身白人男子 |
[03:37] | I found missing persons had a month-old file on him. | 我找过一堆一个月内失踪人口报告 |
[03:41] | And you want major crimes | 你要重案组 |
[03:42] | To take over a missing-persons case? | 去接手一个失踪人口的案件吗 |
[03:44] | Why would you do that? | 为什么那么做 |
[03:45] | Look, will, you’re the one who’s always preaching | 你一直跟我们宣传 |
[03:48] | That we’re one department. | 大家都是一家人 |
[03:54] | Look, I’ve been asked to… | 我一直想 |
[03:56] | Keep Austin’s name under the radar. | 把奥斯汀的名字归入侦察范围 |
[03:59] | It’s a special request. | 这是个特殊请求 |
[04:00] | Special request? what are we, a karaoke bar? | 特殊请求 我们又不是歌舞厅 |
[04:03] | Special request from whom, regarding what? | 谁的特殊请求 关于什么的 |
[04:08] | – What’s wrong? – i just, um… | -怎么了 -我只是 |
[04:09] | I just forgot to take Kitty out of my purse this morning. | 我只是早上忘了把凯蒂拿出来了 |
[04:13] | Out of… | 拿出 |
[04:14] | Where is she? | 她在哪里 |
[04:19] | She’s… | 她在 |
[04:20] | She’s here. | 她在这里 |
[04:31] | I gather she took a turn for the worse. | 我猜她走的很不容易 |
[04:34] | Look, If you — | 如果你 |
[04:35] | If you don’t want me to take this missing-persons case — | 如果你不想我插手这个失踪案 |
[04:38] | No. no, no, no. look. | 不 不 不 |
[04:40] | Tell you what. | 这样吧 |
[04:41] | Why don’t you just go back to your office, | 你回你的办公室 |
[04:42] | And i’ll have commander Taylor go down to missing persons | 我让泰勒长官去查失踪人口 |
[04:45] | No, i’m perfectly capable of going | 不 我现在很好 可以查 |
[04:47] | down to missing | 这个失踪 |
[04:48] | No. you’re too, you know — you’re a little too… | 不 你太 你有点 |
[04:51] | High-ranking. | 太大才小用了 |
[04:54] | And, uh, you said you want to keep this quiet. | 你说过这事要低调处理的 |
[04:56] | I did. | 我是说过 |
[04:58] | Okay, thanks. | 好 谢谢 |
[05:00] | Uh, don’t, uh… | 别忘 |
[05:04] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[05:06] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[05:14] | And this is where it all happens. | 这里就是一切发生的地方 |
[05:17] | Uh, this is the — | 这里是 |
[05:19] | This is major crimes. | 这里是重案组 |
[05:21] | Very nice. | 很好 |
[05:23] | Ah, look. | 看 |
[05:24] | There he is. | 这个 |
[05:26] | He looks exactly like you. | 真像你 |
[05:28] | Um…ah, here. | 看这儿 |
[05:31] | Lauren, i would like you to meet sergeant Gabriel, | 劳伦 我给你介绍加布里埃尔警官 |
[05:33] | Soon to be detective sergeant Gabriel. | 马上就要升为加布里埃尔警探了 |
[05:36] | Well, i’ve got to pass the test first, | 等我通过考试再说吧 |
[05:39] | But, wow, it is a pleasure to meet you, Lauren. | 很高兴见到你 劳伦 |
[05:41] | Oh, and this is my go-to guy. | 这是我的铁哥们 |
[05:44] | This is Andy Flynn. | 这是安迪・富林 |
[05:45] | – Andy, i have heard so much about you. – really? | -安迪 我早就听说过你了 -真的吗 |
[05:48] | Because, to me, you’re a complete surprise. | 可您的到来 让我觉得很惊喜 |
[05:51] | Uh, Lauren, would you just excuse me | 劳伦 对不起 |
[05:53] | For one second, please? | 我离开一下 |
[05:54] | Ah, commander Taylor, please meet | 泰勒长官 请见过 |
[05:57] | Miss Lauren Hines. | 劳伦・海因斯小姐 |
[05:59] | Chief. oh. | 头儿 |
[06:00] | Taylor’s here with the file you wanted. | 泰勒带来了你要的文件 |
[06:02] | Uh, lieutenant Flynn, | 富林副队长 |
[06:03] | Who is that woman with lieutenant Provenza? | 普罗文茨副队长带来的女人是谁 |
[06:07] | His girlfriend. | 他的女朋友 |
[06:10] | You are kidding me. | 你跟我开玩笑 |
[06:12] | Mnh-mnh. her name is Lauren. | 没有 她叫劳伦 |
[06:14] | She’s a buyer for men’s clothes | 她是一家高档商场里 |
[06:15] | For a high-end department store. | 男装部的采购员 |
[06:17] | So ends the mystery of the new suits. | 这就不难解释那些新西装了 |
[06:21] | Oh, commander Taylor, | 泰勒长官 |
[06:23] | Thank you so much for going down to missing persons. | 谢谢你来关心失踪人口案件 |
[06:25] | They were anxious | 他们很好奇 |
[06:26] | To know why the sudden interest | 想知道为什么你突然 |
[06:28] | In Austin Blair. | 对奥斯汀・布莱尔感兴趣 |
[06:29] | I hope not too anxious. what’d you tell them? | 希望不要太好奇 你怎么跟他们说的 |
[06:31] | I played dumb, which was easy, | 我装哑巴 |
[06:33] | Seeing as how i don’t know anything. | 我不知道的事情就不说 |
[06:35] | Apparently, neither does missing persons. | 显然 不止是失踪人口 |
[06:37] | All they have here are dental records | 他们只有牙医报告 |
[06:39] | And vehicle registrations. | 还有机动车登记 |
[06:41] | Where are the follow-up reports? | 其他后续报告在哪里 |
[06:42] | Uh, there wasn’t any need. | 也没有必要了 |
[06:44] | If you look, Austin was reported missing by his boyfriend. | 如果你看就发现 奥斯汀是由他男友报案的 |
[06:49] | Travis Myers, 22, | 特拉维斯・迈尔斯 22岁 |
[06:52] | Who last saw Austin leaving — | 最后一个看到奥斯汀的 |
[06:54] | Gosh — a month ago | 天 一个月以前 |
[06:55] | For an after-hours dance party. | 参加了一次下班后的舞会 |
[06:57] | What does that have to do | 为什么没有 |
[06:58] | With the absence of a follow-up report, exactly? | 具体的后续报告附在里面 |
[07:00] | Well, gay boy Austin goes out for the night, | 同性恋奥斯汀晚上出去 |
[07:02] | Doesn’t come back. | 没有回来 |
[07:04] | His boyfriend, this Travis kid, | 他的男朋友 叫特拉维斯的男孩 |
[07:05] | Comes in mad | 发疯似的 |
[07:07] | And wants us to find out who Austin is sleeping with. | 希望我们找出奥斯汀跟谁睡了 |
[07:09] | It’s a familiar pattern, chief. | 老调重弹 头儿 |
[07:13] | Well, gentlemen, let’s see if this convenient stereotype | 先生 我们来看看这种定式 |
[07:15] | Y’all have cooked up to avoid actual police work | 是否能躲过我的明察秋毫 |
[07:18] | Holds up under closer scrutiny. | 以及严密详细的审查工作 |
[07:21] | Lieutenant Flynn, | 富林副队长 |
[07:22] | Would you please run a master inquiry | 请你准备一个针对 |
[07:24] | On Austin Blair? | 奥斯汀・布莱尔的详细质询 |
[07:25] | But do it quietly. | 但是 请秘密进行 |
[07:27] | Just…offline, off the radar, off the grid. | 就好比天知 地知 你知 我知 |
[07:31] | Like it never haened, chief. | 就象没有发生过 头儿 |
[07:32] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[07:38] | Anybody know why we are looking for this Austin Blair? | 为什么我们要找这个奥斯汀・布莱尔 |
[07:42] | Because the chief asked us to? | 就因为头儿叫我们这么做 |
[07:45] | O-oh, chief. | 头儿 |
[07:46] | Chief, uh, this is, uh… | 头儿 这是 |
[07:50] | My… | 我的 |
[07:51] | Lauren Hines. | 劳伦・海因斯 |
[07:53] | I’m so pleased to meet you. | 很高兴见到你 |
[07:54] | I’m so glad to meet you, too. | 我也很高兴见到你 |
[07:56] | Since things were slow, | 因为最近比较闲 |
[07:57] | Lauren came by to see how our division works | 劳伦过来看看我们部门工作 |
[08:00] | Before… i take her to lunch. | 我马上带她去午餐 |
[08:02] | Oh, good. how nice. | 很好 非常好 |
[08:09] | So, Lauren… | 所以 劳伦 |
[08:11] | How old are you? | 你多大年纪了 |
[08:12] | Detective Sanchez! | 桑切斯警探 |
[08:14] | You never ask a lady how — | 千万别问一位女士的… |
[08:16] | Oh, excuse us, Lauren. | 对不起 劳伦 |
[08:19] | We kid a lot around here. | 我们这里经常开玩笑 |
[08:21] | You know, always teasing each other. | 总是相互调侃 |
[08:23] | You know, cops. | 警察就这样 |
[08:26] | Uh, detective Sanchez, | 桑切斯警探 |
[08:28] | What can you tell me about Austin Blair? | 你能告诉我奥斯汀・布莱尔的情况吗 |
[08:31] | I ran the registration on his mercedes s.u.v., | 我查了他登记的车梅赛德斯跑车 |
[08:35] | And his name pops up with dope. | 他和毒品还沾点关系 |
[08:37] | Brought in twice for questioning but never arrested. | 被带来询问过两次却没被拘留 |
[08:39] | Yeah, well, his credit card’s been active | 对 他的信用卡在很多地方用过 |
[08:42] | All over the place — new york city, miami, | 纽约城 麦阿密 |
[08:44] | New orleans, fort lauderdale — all within the last year. | 新奥尔良 罗德岱堡 都是在去年 |
[08:46] | But since he went missing a month ago, nothing. | 但是自从他一个月前失踪 就都没有了 |
[08:48] | Checked his address. nice place in silver lake. | 查过他的地址 在银湖的好地方 |
[08:51] | No liens, | 没有抵押利息 |
[08:52] | Current on his mortgage. | 现金付款 |
[08:54] | Okay. all right, well, good news — | 好 好消息 |
[08:57] | I mean, depending on how you look at it. | 相对来说的好消息 |
[08:59] | That was dr. Morales. | 莫拉斯医生打电话来 |
[09:00] | He says he has four matches in the morgue. | 太平间里有四具匹配的尸体 |
[09:01] | Oh, good. all right, then. | 好 很好 那么 |
[09:03] | Uh, sergeant Gabriel, why don’t you and i | 加布里埃尔警官 |
[09:05] | Pop over to the burrito room, | 我们去太平间看看 |
[09:07] | And the rest of y’all keep poking around | 剩下的人继续寻找 |
[09:09] | About Austin Blair, | 他的蛛丝马迹 |
[09:11] | But on tippy-toe, please. | 但还是秘密进行 |
[09:12] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[09:14] | Shall we? | 请 |
[09:19] | It’s funny you’re here. | 真有意思 |
[09:21] | Missing persons called earlier | 人口失踪部门早先打过电话 |
[09:22] | looking for bodie | 来找尸体 |
[09:24] | Missing persons called? | 人口失踪部门打过电话 |
[09:25] | Bye-bye tippy-toe. | 再也秘密不起来了 |
[09:26] | Oh, for heaven’s sakes. | 看在老天的份上 |
[09:28] | – What was that date again? – uh, 25th of last month. | -那天是什么时候 -上月25号 |
[09:30] | According to his boyfriend, | 他男朋友说的 |
[09:32] | He went out to a dance club and never came back. | 他去了个舞会就再没回来 |
[09:35] | Boyfriend? | 男朋友 |
[09:37] | Wait. | 等等 |
[09:38] | 26 years old, 25th of last month. | 26岁 上月25号 |
[09:40] | He wasn’t just going to a club. he was going to hell-a. | 他不光去了舞厅 还去了冥府狂欢 |
[09:43] | Say what? | 什么 |
[09:44] | Hell-a. | 冥府狂欢 |
[09:45] | Get it? “hell-a,” as in “l.a.”? | 懂吗 洛城的冥府狂欢 |
[09:49] | Big circuit party! | 超级巡游派对 |
[09:51] | Circuit party? | 巡游派对 |
[09:52] | Ah. okay. | 好 |
[09:55] | Gay culture 101. | 第101号同志文化 |
[09:56] | Circuit parties are kind of like gay raves. | 巡游派对是一种同志狂欢 |
[09:59] | They go on for three or four days. | 持续三到四天 |
[10:00] | There’s like one a month all over the place — | 一个地方一个月举办一次 |
[10:02] | A white party here, a black party there. | 这次是白色派对 下次是黑色派对 |
[10:04] | Hell-a in los angeles. | 这次冥府狂欢在洛杉矶 |
[10:07] | Uh, anyway, every year during hell-a week, | 总之 每年的冥府狂欢周 |
[10:09] | We get a spike in o.d.s. | 就有很多人吸毒过量 |
[10:10] | Most of them get claimed right away, | 大多数人很快就被领走了 |
[10:13] | But every once in a while, | 但时不时的 |
[10:14] | We have an out-of-towner that hangs out for a while. | 总有外地人在城里闲逛 |
[10:17] | Yep. i think we’ve got your john doe here. | 对 我看找到你们的无名尸了 |
[10:22] | Oh. Fritz! | 福瑞茨 |
[10:24] | Uh, i mean, special agent Howard. | 特工霍华德 |
[10:26] | Uh, what a surprise. | 真是惊喜 |
[10:28] | Deputy chief Brenda Leigh Johnson, | 副局长布兰达・雷・强生 |
[10:29] | This is special agent Jerry Moore. | 这是特工杰瑞・摩尔 |
[10:31] | What are you people doing? | 你们在干吗 |
[10:32] | Apparently, someone in your missing-persons division | 很显然 你们失踪人口部门 |
[10:35] | Called around to find out | 有人到处打电话问 |
[10:37] | Why your sudden interest in Austin Blair. | 为什么你们突然对奥斯汀・布莱尔感兴趣 |
[10:40] | I tried to keep it quiet. | 我试图低调处理的 |
[10:41] | Hey, hey, guys, guys. | 大家来 大家来 |
[10:50] | That’s him. that’s Austin. | 就是他 就是奥斯汀 |
[10:53] | Damn it. | 该死 |
[10:54] | Oh, man. damn it. | 天 该死 |
[10:57] | Well, look at the bright side. | 往好处想 |
[11:00] | At least he’s not missing anymore. | 至少我们找到他了 |
[11:06] | Let’s see.Your gay was found in alley | 来看看 这人在小路上被发现 |
[11:08] | Aspirated vomit in the lungs. | 肺里有呕吐物 |
[11:09] | Typical in an o.d. | 典型的毒品使用过度 |
[11:10] | I ordered a tox screen | 我做了个毒检 |
[11:12] | Of the common trail mix of drugs — | 看有没有常见的混合使用毒品 |
[11:13] | “x”, ghb, meth. | 摇头丸 G仔 冰毒 |
[11:14] | What’d you say, trail mix? | 你说什么 混合使用? |
[11:16] | A lot of circuit party boys like to deejay their own high. | 那些派对男孩喜欢DIY不同毒品的效果 |
[11:18] | “x” for dancing, ghb and meth for sex, | 跳舞时用摇头丸 做爱时用G仔和冰毒 |
[11:21] | “k” for the comedown. | 要清醒了用K粉 |
[11:23] | In this case, though, | 对于这个案子 |
[11:24] | It was only ghb and alcohol in the vomit. | 呕吐物里只有G仔和酒精 |
[11:29] | Most likely died in the alley where he was found. | 大部分象他这样死在小路上 |
[11:31] | Why do you say that? | 为什么这么说 |
[11:32] | Hell-a has a medical staff on site. | 冥府狂欢配有医护人员 |
[11:34] | First thing they prevent | 他们要防止的第一件事 |
[11:35] | Is someone drowning in their own vomit. | 就是别让人呛死在自己的呕吐物里 |
[11:36] | They plan on treating overdoses? | 他们做好治疗吸毒过量的准备吗 |
[11:39] | More like to cover their asses if someone dies | 其实是为了好在出人命时作掩护 |
[11:43] | Thank you so much for the, uh, background here. | 谢谢你提供的背景知识 |
[11:46] | -Much appreciated. -the fbi looks forward to your full report. | -非常感谢 -联邦调查局要完整报告 |
[11:49] | Well, hold on. is the doctor working | 等等 医生是为我们工作 |
[11:50] | for us, or is he working for you | 还是为你们工作 |
[11:51] | I work for the county. | 我为本郡工作 |
[11:54] | This morgue is neutral territory– | 这个太平间是中立的领土 |
[11:55] | Like switzerland, without the money. | 就象瑞士 没钱拿到 |
[11:57] | Well, the l.a.p.d. found Austin Blair. | 是洛杉矶警方发现的奥斯汀・布莱尔 |
[12:00] | We deserve to know why we were looking for him. | 我们有权知道为什么要找他 |
[12:04] | All right, but we need to keep this inside the fbi. | 好 但我们得把这个作为内部资料 |
[12:06] | How do you intend to do that? | 你们打算怎么做 |
[12:12] | So, due to a recent crossover with a federal investigation, | 鉴于最近与联邦调查局的案子撞车 |
[12:17] | The bad news is we have to sign these forms | 坏消息是我们得先填表 |
[12:20] | And be deputized into the fbi. | 再给联邦调查局打下手 |
[12:22] | And, uh, once we’re formally included, | 而且 一旦我们正式参与 |
[12:24] | They have to tell us what happened to this Austin Blair | 我们就知道为什么要找奥斯汀・布莱尔了 |
[12:27] | And why it’s apparently our problem. | 为什么非得我们来找 |
[12:31] | What’s this? | 这是什么 |
[12:32] | We’re joining the fbi. | 我们参加联邦调查局 |
[12:34] | But it’s only temporary, like love. | 但只是暂时的 就象爱情 |
[12:36] | Do we get badges? | 我们有徽章吗 |
[12:39] | They have really cool badges. | 他们有非常棒的徽章 |
[12:41] | Lauren, this is | 劳伦 这是 |
[12:42] | This is some really top-secret stuff. | 这可是国家机密 |
[12:43] | Very hush-hush. | 极其保密的 |
[12:44] | Buzz, would you mind escorting Lauren | 巴斯 请你带劳伦 |
[12:49] | Into the electronics room while we have our briefing? | 去电子观察室 我们正谈事 |
[12:51] | – Not at all. – thanks. | -谢谢 -没事 |
[12:52] | Oh! oh, and, Buzz… | 还有 巴斯 |
[12:53] | Why don’t you, um — | 你何不 |
[12:55] | Why don’t you show her one of my old interviews? | 何不给她看看我以前的审讯 |
[12:57] | Sure. how about the one with you and John Wilkes Booth? | 行 就你审约翰・威尔克斯・布思的那次(射杀林肯的凶手) |
[13:02] | Was Austin’s death a murder or an overdose? | 奥斯汀是死于谋杀还是毒品使用过量 |
[13:06] | Sign, and we’ll tell you everything we know. | 签名后 我们就全告诉你 |
[13:08] | This agreement is binding | 这份协议被装订好 |
[13:10] | And shall remain in effect for 48 hours, | 有效期为两天 |
[13:12] | During which time we expect you | 还得取决于你们的表现 |
[13:14] | all to behave like FBI agent | 与联邦探员之间的差距 |
[13:15] | I solemnly swear to act as stupid as possible. | 我向组织发誓会尽我所能扮演白痴 |
[13:19] | Okay. | 好 |
[13:21] | Are there any questions? | 还有问题吗 |
[13:22] | Well, yeah. | 有 |
[13:24] | – How did Austin Blair end up dead? – we don’t know. | -奥斯汀・布莱尔怎么死的 -不知道 |
[13:26] | Wait a minute. wait a minute, wait. | 等等 等等 等一下 |
[13:27] | We track this guy down, we find the body, | 我们跟踪并找到了这个家伙 |
[13:29] | And you guys tell us nothing? | 而你们却对我们守口如瓶 |
[13:30] | I mean, this is our big briefing? | 这就是所谓的报告吗 |
[13:32] | Yeah. welcome to the FBI, everyone. | 欢迎来到联邦调查局 |
[13:35] | Right hand in the air | 我发誓 |
[13:37] | We do not know if Austin’s death was a murder or not. | 对于奥斯汀的死因我们的确一无所知 |
[13:39] | But let’s say it was a homicide. | 不过可以暂定是凶杀 |
[13:41] | What would you guys do next? | 你们接下来做什么 |
[13:43] | Notify his next of kin. | 通知他的亲属 |
[13:45] | – His father’s already on his way down here. – Sounds good. | -他父亲正在来的路上 -不错 |
[13:48] | Thank you for your cooperation. | 谢谢你们的合作 |
[13:54] | Uh, hold on. hold on, hold on, hold on. | 等一下 等一下 等一下 |
[13:57] | Hold — | 等一下 |
[14:00] | – Am I working with my husband or the FBI? – Yes. | -我是和我丈夫还是联邦探员一起工作 -是的 |
[14:03] | – On an overdose or a murder? – Maybe both. | -吸毒过量还是谋杀 -都有可能 |
[14:05] | The second we know more, we’ll let you know. | 一旦有消息我们会立即通知你 |
[14:09] | So far, I find being an FBI agent very…frustrating. | 迄今 我发现做联邦探员挺折磨人的 |
[14:19] | Oh, Lauren. | 劳伦 |
[14:20] | Lauren, I am so sorry, sweetheart, | 劳伦 我很抱歉 甜心 |
[14:23] | But, uh, it looks like I am back on duty. | 但我该工作了 |
[14:26] | Mm, I understand. | 我明白 |
[14:27] | It was great to meet your friends. | 很高兴见到你的朋友 |
[14:30] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[14:41] | Okay, you be careful out there. | 好的 你工作小心 |
[14:43] | Oh, tell that to the bad guys. | 把这话告诉那些坏家伙吧 |
[14:58] | Isn’t she beautiful? | 她太美了 不是吗 |
[14:59] | Yeah, you should watch how you kiss her. | 你们吻别是得小心点 |
[15:01] | Your gun almost went off. | 枪差点走火 |
[15:03] | You have no idea. | 你根本不明白 |
[15:10] | Dr. Blair, thank you so much for coming down. | 布莱尔医生 非常感谢您过来一趟 |
[15:12] | We would have been happy to come to you. | 我们本来很想去拜访你 |
[15:14] | No, I’d rather not have police in my waiting room. | 不用了 我不想候诊室有警察出入 |
[15:17] | And just so you know, I’m — | 只是让你了解下 |
[15:18] | I’m not getting austin another attorney. | 我不会再给奥斯汀请律师了 |
[15:20] | If he’s still involved with drugs, | 如果他继续沾染毒品的话 |
[15:22] | That’s his problem. | 那是他自己的问题 |
[15:24] | All right, then. Why don’t you have a seat? | 我明白了 请坐吧 |
[15:26] | We have a couple questions we’d like to ask you | 我们有些问题想要问你 |
[15:29] | About your son. | 是有关你儿子的 |
[15:30] | My stepson. | 我的继子 |
[15:31] | I adopted Austin when I married his mother. | 我和奥斯汀母亲结婚后收养了他 |
[15:34] | One good thing about losing my wife — | 我妻子过世或许是个好事 |
[15:37] | She didn’t live to see what became of him. | 这样她才不会看见奥斯汀现在的样子 |
[15:40] | Why was he arrested? | 他为什么而被捕 |
[15:42] | Oh, we haven’t arrested him, sir. | 我们没有逮捕他 先生 |
[15:44] | Can you tell me the last time you saw or spoke to austin? | 你最后一次见到他或和他交谈在什么时候 |
[15:48] | Yeah, about a month ago. | 大约一个月前 |
[15:51] | Little longer. | 或许更久一点 |
[15:52] | I spoke with him on the phone. | 我和他通过电话 |
[15:53] | My god. What happened? | 天哪 发生什么事了 |
[15:54] | Sir, can you tell us why it’s been so long since — | 先生 请告诉我们为什么隔了那么久 |
[15:56] | Did you not hear what I asked you? | 你没听到我的问题吗 |
[15:58] | What happened to Austin? | 奥斯汀发生了什么事 |
[16:01] | Sir, I-I’m sorry to inform you | 先生 很遗憾的通知您 |
[16:03] | That your stepson passed away over a month ago. | 你继子在一个月前过世了 |
[16:10] | Austin’s dead? | 奥斯汀死了吗 |
[16:13] | How? | 怎么死的 |
[16:14] | Well, uh, it appears to have been an overdose. | 看起来是毒品使用过量 |
[16:25] | You people. | 你们这群人 |
[16:28] | Wait. Can he just — | 等一下 他难道就 |
[16:30] | Uh…sir?! doctor?! sir?! | 先生 医生 先生 |
[16:34] | Dr. Blair, please wait! | 布莱尔医生 请等一下 |
[16:35] | I have surgery across town in an hour. | 一小时后我还有个手术 |
[16:36] | Just call me with how I should go about | 完事了通知我 |
[16:38] | Arranging for his funeral. | 安排他的葬礼 |
[16:40] | You may be in shock. not even | 你应该感到震惊 |
[16:41] | warning me what | 而不是 |
[16:42] | Don’t talk to me about shock! | 不要跟我谈震惊 |
[16:44] | You don’t think I know about shock? | 你以为我不了解震惊的感受吗 |
[16:46] | Sir, we need to know if austin had any enemies | 先生 我们得知道是否有人和他敌对 |
[16:48] | Or anyone who might have had a reason to — | 或者有动机对他… |
[16:50] | You’re looking for a why? | 你想知道原因吗 |
[16:52] | My god. Drugs don’t give you a why. | 毒品是不会给你原因的 |
[16:55] | You want to know about Austin’s life? | 你想知道奥斯汀的生活吗 |
[16:57] | Try talking to that kid | 去找那个孩子谈谈吧 |
[16:59] | That’s answering the phone at his house. | 就是在他家接电话的那个 |
[17:01] | You mean his boyfriend? | 你是说他的男朋友吗 |
[17:03] | How should I know who he is? | 我怎么知道他是谁 |
[17:10] | Sit down! now, what’s your name? | 给我坐下 你叫什么名字 |
[17:12] | Travis. Travis myers. what’s going on? | 特拉维斯・迈尔斯 到底怎么回事 |
[17:14] | W-what’s going on here? | 到底发生了什么 |
[17:16] | Did you find Austin? | 你们找到奥斯汀了吗 |
[17:17] | Hey, will you put that down? I don’t have permission to | 你能把那个放下吗 我没允许你… |
[17:19] | We don’t need permission, okay? | 我们不需要你的许可 |
[17:21] | We have a search warrant. | 我们有搜查令 |
[17:23] | Is there anyone else in this house? | 屋里就你一人吗 |
[17:25] | No. Do you know where Austin is? | 是的 你们知道奥斯汀在哪里吗 |
[17:27] | Have you found him? Is he in jail or something? | 你们找到他了吗 他是入狱了还是怎么了 |
[17:29] | When’s the last time you saw him? | 你最后一次见他是什么时候 |
[17:31] | I reported him gone a month ago. | 一个月前我报警说他失踪了 |
[17:33] | Hey, will you stay away from there?! | 离那里远点 |
[17:35] | Hey, get out of there. y-you can’t — | 离那里远点 你不能 |
[17:37] | Sit down. | 坐下 |
[17:39] | Hey, Buzz, up here! | 巴斯 拍这里 |
[17:42] | Lieutenant! | 中尉 |
[17:51] | Party time! | 可真不少 |
[17:53] | The fridge is full of these. I brought my test kit. | 你冰箱里都是这玩意 我带了测试用具 |
[17:56] | My guess is GHB. | 我猜是G仔 |
[17:58] | All right, so we know your boyfriend is doing drugs. | 你男朋友在吸食毒品 |
[18:00] | Is he selling them, as well? | 他也贩毒是吗 |
[18:02] | Will you get out? get out of my house! | 你们给我出去 滚出我的房子 |
[18:03] | First off, this is not your house, | 首先 这里不是你的房子 |
[18:05] | So you’re the one who’s getting out. | 所以要走也是你走 |
[18:07] | I’m not going anywhere until you tell me where Austin is. | 除非你告诉我奥斯汀在哪 否则我不会走的 |
[18:09] | Yeah? okay. | 是吗 好吧 |
[18:11] | You want to know where he is? | 你想知道他在哪对吗 |
[18:13] | We found your boyfriend in the morgue. | 我们在停尸房找到你男朋友 |
[18:15] | He died a month ago. | 他一个月前就死了 |
[18:16] | All right, all right. | 好了好了 |
[18:17] | That’s how you tell people? | 你们就是这样回答问题的 |
[18:19] | – We’re arresting you for possession… – You bastards! | -你因藏有… -你们这群混蛋 |
[18:21] | – …of a schedule-1 substance… – Let go of me! | -非法物品而被逮捕 -放开我 |
[18:23] | …and the murder of Austin Blair. | 以及谋杀奥斯汀・布莱尔 |
[18:26] | Uh, yes, Chief. | 是的 局长 |
[18:29] | Let go of me! | 放开我 |
[18:30] | Did you find anything? | 你们找到什么了吗 |
[18:33] | Uh, yeah. | 是吗 |
[18:34] | We found the boyfriend with lots of loose cash | 我们找到他男朋友和一笔钱 |
[18:39] | And a fridge full of, uh, GHB. | 还有一冰箱的G仔 |
[18:41] | Chief, I don’t think this was just some guy | 局长 我不认为FBI想谈话的对象 |
[18:44] | That the FBI wanted to talk to. | 是这个家伙 |
[18:46] | Why do you say that? | 为什么这么说 |
[18:47] | Well, Sanchez found a business card. | 桑切斯找到一张名片 |
[18:49] | Whose business card? | 谁的名片 |
[18:52] | Special agent Fritz Howard the FBI | 联邦调查局特工福瑞茨・霍华德 |
[19:03] | Hi. oh, my goodness! | 哦 吓我一跳 |
[19:04] | So, the FBI asks you to find this Austin Blair, | 现在情况是 FBI让你找的这位奥斯汀・布莱尔 |
[19:07] | Who turns out to be a dead drug dealer | 这位死去的毒贩子 |
[19:10] | Who has your husband’s business card. | 有你丈夫的名片 |
[19:12] | So, your fellow FBI agents, | 也就是说你的FBI特工同事 |
[19:14] | I.e. your squad and me, | 即你的小队和我 |
[19:16] | Are wondering if he might have been | 怀疑他可能是 |
[19:17] | A government informant, maybe. | 政府的线人 |
[19:19] | If you’re asking me if I knew that going in, I did not. | 如果你想问我是否知道详情 答案是否定的 |
[19:21] | Okay? | 好了 |
[19:24] | We’ll discuss it later. | 我们晚些再谈 |
[19:29] | So, the FBI has an operation that goes south, | FBI的这个行动几乎失败 |
[19:33] | And they expect us to fix it for them. | 所以期望我们能有所补救 |
[19:38] | You know, maybe you should just not bring | 其实你可以不用带着 |
[19:41] | Your dead pets to work. | 你死去的宠物来工作 |
[19:44] | Hello? | 你好 |
[19:46] | – Are you alone? – No. | -你现在一个人吗 -不 |
[19:48] | What do you want? | 你想怎么样 |
[19:49] | Step into the back hallway. | 你到走廊后面来 |
[19:52] | Look, I-I’m gonna figure this out. I promise. | 听着 我要好好思考一下 我保证 |
[19:55] | I just have to… | 我需要… |
[19:56] | Excuse me. | 不好意思 |
[20:00] | Hi. what? | 你说什么 |
[20:05] | Why did — | 为什么 |
[20:06] | Why didn’t you just tell me you were missing an informant?! | 为什么你不告诉我你们的线人失踪了 |
[20:09] | First of all, we didn’t know Austin was missing. | 首先 我们不知道奥斯汀失踪了 |
[20:10] | He could have just run away. | 他完全可能是逃跑了 |
[20:12] | And looking for him ourselves | 其次如果我们找他的话 |
[20:14] | Could have jeopardized a major drug investigation. | 可能会破坏一起重大毒品案的调查 |
[20:16] | Look, your team finding him makes it look more…ordinary. | 你们的人找到他就会看起来很 正常 |
[20:20] | Oh, wonderful. My wildest dreams achieved. | 太好了 梦想成真 |
[20:22] | We’re ordinary. | 我们是凡夫俗子 |
[20:23] | Hey, look, look, the good news is | 听着 听着 好消息是 |
[20:26] | Everything is going very well. | 一切进展顺利 |
[20:27] | What is “everything”? and how’s it going well? | 什么是一切 而且哪里顺利了 |
[20:30] | Look, ju– this is what I can tell you. | 听着 我只能告诉你这么多 |
[20:32] | We caught Austin dealing GHB at a circuit party. | 我们在巡游派对上抓到奥斯汀贩卖G仔 |
[20:35] | We offered to let him go | 我们放过了他 但条件是 |
[20:37] | If he would help us with an investigation | 他协助我们调查一起案子 |
[20:39] | I can’t talk about. | 具体什么案子我不能讲 |
[20:41] | But then he disappeared. | 然后他就失踪了 |
[20:42] | Disap– he didn’t disappear! | 失踪 他根本没失踪 |
[20:44] | He died! | 他是死了 |
[20:45] | Well, granted. | 好吧 |
[20:46] | It’s not ideal, | 的确不尽如人意 |
[20:47] | But you have retrieved vital evidence | 但你为我们在他家里 |
[20:50] | From his house for us. | 找到了重要证据 |
[20:52] | You have a potential suspect in custody. | 你还关押着嫌疑犯 |
[20:54] | Suspect in what? | 涉嫌什么 |
[20:56] | Dr. Morales assumed it was an O.D. | 莫拉斯医生推测他是注射过量 |
[20:58] | His stepfather assumed it was an O.D. | 他的继父也推测他是注射过量 |
[21:00] | Why shouldn’t I? | 我为什么不这么认为 |
[21:01] | Okay, but let’s just pretend Austin’s death | 好吧 但我们假设一下奥斯汀 |
[21:03] | Looks just a little more like murder. | 是被人谋杀的 |
[21:06] | And you found some boy living in his house | 你又在他家找到了他男朋友 |
[21:08] | With lots of drugs and money. | 和一大笔钱和毒品 |
[21:10] | What would you do then? | 接下来你会怎么做 |
[21:12] | I would treat the boy like a murder suspect. | 我会把这男孩当作嫌疑犯 |
[21:14] | Well, if that’s your instinct… | 对了 这是你的直觉… |
[21:17] | We found $30,000 worth of GHB, | 我们找到价值3万美元的毒品 |
[21:21] | Plus another $80,000 in cash. | 还有8万美元现金 |
[21:25] | And when missing persons asked you | 当调查失踪人口的人问你 |
[21:27] | If Austin had a drug or alcohol problem, | 奥斯汀是否是瘾君子并酗酒时 |
[21:29] | What did he say, lieutenant? | 他怎么回答的 中尉 |
[21:32] | He said, “not that I know of.” | 他说”据我所知事情不是这样” |
[21:34] | All those drugs, all that money, | 这些毒品和钱 |
[21:37] | And you still didn’t know that Austin was a drug dealer? | 难道你还没意识到奥斯汀是个毒贩吗 |
[21:39] | He wasn’t a user. | 他自己不吸毒的 |
[21:40] | That’s not what the autopsy said. | 尸检结果可不是这样的 |
[21:44] | What else, Lieutenant? | 还有呢 中尉 |
[21:45] | He said he last saw Austin going out at night. | 他说他最后看到奥斯汀晚上出去了 |
[21:48] | When asked where, Travis answered, “I’m not sure.” | 当被问及时 特拉维斯回答说”我不确定” |
[21:52] | Look I was afraid | 我当时很害怕 |
[21:53] | That if you guys knew where he’d gone, | 如果你们知道他去了哪里 |
[21:55] | Then you’d just think he’d been | 你们认为他去了派对 |
[21:56] | partying and you would look for | 然后会去找他 |
[21:57] | But he would have called if he wasn’t coming home. | 如果他不回家他会打电话回来 |
[22:00] | Home. his home, | 家 他的家 |
[22:03] | Where you sure made yourself comfortable. | 你在那里感到很自在吧 |
[22:04] | Living his life, selling his drugs, maybe, | 过他的生活 帮他贩毒 可能 |
[22:07] | Spending his money. | 还花他的钱 |
[22:08] | I only use it to pay his bills for him. | 我用他的钱都是为他付账 |
[22:10] | I have a job of my own, okay? | 我有自己的工作 好吗 |
[22:11] | I’m saving up to go to college out here, | 我自己存钱用来上大学 |
[22:14] | Establishing my residency. | 努力站稳脚跟 |
[22:15] | Oh, I’m not sure I see college in your future. | 我可不认为你能有机会上大学 |
[22:17] | I might be able to find a permanent spot for you | 我倒是能为你找个可以永久停留的地方 |
[22:20] | In a California facility, though. | 在加州的监狱 |
[22:21] | Look, I was afraid to throw the drugs out be– | 我不敢扔掉这些毒品是因为害怕 |
[22:24] | Because I didn’t know who might come looking for them | 我不知道谁会来要这些毒品 |
[22:26] | Or who might show up asking for the money. | 或者谁会来拿走这笔钱 |
[22:28] | Did you fill out this useless missing-persons report | 你填这份失踪人口报告 |
[22:30] | So that you’d look more innocent | 是为了在我们找到奥斯汀的尸体时 |
[22:31] | – When we found Austin’s dead body? – No! | -可以帮自己洗脱罪名吗 -当然不是 |
[22:36] | – In fact, you look guiltier by the second. – What do you want?! | -事实上你越来越可疑 -你到底想要怎样 |
[22:38] | What I want is for you to tell me | 我只想你告诉我 |
[22:40] | Exactly what happened the last night you saw Austin! | 你最后一晚见到奥斯汀时发生了什么 |
[22:43] | – Start cooperating! – I am cooperating! | -请你合作 -我很合作 |
[22:45] | I’m cooperating! I’m cooperating! | 我很合作 我很合作 |
[22:47] | What do you think that I’m doing?! | 你以为我在干什么呢 |
[22:49] | God! | 上帝啊 |
[22:50] | So, Travis… | 特拉维斯 |
[22:53] | …would you describe yourself as the jealous type? | 你觉得自己善妒吗 |
[22:56] | Did you call the police | 你报警 |
[22:58] | Because you thought that Austin was cheating on you? | 是因为你觉得奥斯汀有外遇 |
[23:00] | In fact, come to think of it, | 事实上 想一想 |
[23:03] | How do we even know that the two | 我们怎么知道 |
[23:04] | of you were a couple | 你们俩是一对儿 |
[23:05] | We were! | 我们的确是 |
[23:06] | Then why did he go to an after-hours dance party | 那为什么他那么晚去舞会 |
[23:09] | And leave you at home? | 而让你留在家 |
[23:12] | Austin… | 奥斯汀 |
[23:13] | Austin didn’t want me with him because… | 奥斯汀没让我一起去 |
[23:16] | He said that he had this big meeting | 因为他说要和冥府狂欢的老板 |
[23:19] | With his boss at hell-a, and that just sounded lame. | 有个重要的会面 真是个蹩脚的理由 |
[23:21] | So, yeah, | 是的 |
[23:22] | When he drove off and left me at home, I was jealous. | 当他那时出去而把我留在家时 我确实很嫉妒 |
[23:26] | And when he didn’t come home that morning, | 第二天早上他没有回家 |
[23:27] | And when he didn’t pick up his cell… | 他也不接电话 |
[23:30] | I called to see if there really had been a meeting. | 我就打电话去问到底有没有所谓的会面 |
[23:34] | And his boss told me that Austin left the party | 他老板说奥斯汀和其他人 |
[23:36] | With somebody else. | 离开了舞会 |
[23:37] | So I just didn’t know what to believe anymore. | 所以我什么都不相信了 |
[23:39] | Hang on, hang on. | 停一下 |
[23:40] | So you’re telling me that Austin was an employee of hell-a? | 你是说奥斯汀是冥府狂欢的雇员 |
[23:44] | He wasn’t just dealing drugs? | 并不只是毒贩吗 |
[23:48] | Dealing drugs was his job. | 贩毒是他的工作 |
[23:54] | Austin flew all over the country — | 奥斯汀在全国各地 |
[23:57] | Everywhere that his boss held a party. | 任何他老板举办舞会的地方 |
[24:00] | Now we’re getting somewhere. | 总算有所进展了 |
[24:01] | Now, at all these different parties, | 在所有这些不同的舞会 |
[24:02] | Austin flew in with a supply | 奥斯汀带着毒品到处飞 |
[24:04] | Of GHB to sell? | 去贩卖吗 |
[24:06] | No. you can’t take all that “g” on a plane. | 不 你不能把东西带上飞机 |
[24:09] | Those are the rules. | 那是规矩 |
[24:10] | Whose rules? | 谁的规矩 |
[24:16] | Peter Benjamin’s rules. | 彼得・本杰明的规矩 |
[24:19] | He was Austin’s boss. | 奥斯汀的老板 |
[24:21] | Stop the interview. stop it. | 停止审问 停下 |
[24:23] | But she’s not done yet. | 但她还没结束 |
[24:25] | Buzz, pull the plug. | 巴斯 停下 |
[24:26] | I don’t work for you. | 你不是我老板 |
[24:27] | Chief Johnson, stop. | 强生局长 停 |
[24:29] | We have what we need. | 我们得到需要的信息了 |
[24:30] | FBI rules. | FBI规定 |
[24:32] | You signed an agreement. | 你签了协议书的 |
[24:44] | Wait. | 等一下 |
[24:45] | Is that what you needed to know? | 这就是你想知道的吗 |
[24:46] | That’s all for now, Travis. thank you. | 现在先这么多 特拉维斯 谢谢 |
[24:51] | Can I see him, please? | 我能见一下他吗 |
[24:53] | Austin. can I see him? | 奥斯汀 我能见他一面吗 |
[24:59] | E-excuse me. | 抱歉 |
[25:04] | If Peter Benjamin had something to do with Austin’s death, | 如果彼得・本杰明和奥斯汀的死有关 |
[25:08] | I should be conducting the interview. | 应该我来进行审问 |
[25:10] | We’ve invited you to observe. | 我们邀请你来观察 |
[25:13] | And do everything the stupid FBI way, | 用FBI愚蠢的方式行事 |
[25:16] | Without any recorders or cameras. | 没有记录也没有录像 |
[25:17] | Can I at least take notes? | 至少让我记一下笔记好吗 |
[25:19] | You know we only have one person | 你知道我们只有一个人可以在 |
[25:20] | Taking notes during the interview? | 审问期间做记录 |
[25:21] | Well, I’m perfectly happy with that person being me. | 我非常乐意成为这个人 |
[25:24] | Look, do you want noodles or rice? | 你要面条还是米饭 |
[25:26] | Are you gonna let me ask Peter Benjamin questions or not? | 你到底让不让我审问彼得・本杰明 |
[25:29] | You can participate with follow-ups! | 你可以参加后续行动 |
[25:31] | Look, this is our very first crack at this guy! | 这是我们第一次抓到这家伙把柄 |
[25:34] | – Which, which, which? – Rice! | -你要哪个 哪个 -米饭 |
[25:38] | Okay. | 好 |
[25:41] | Now, while we eat… | 现在 我们吃饭的时候 |
[25:44] | I am moving kitty over here. | 我要把凯蒂放到这边 |
[25:46] | No, no, no, no! | 不要 不要 |
[25:48] | I hate this feeling of not knowing everything you know. | 我讨厌这种被蒙在鼓里的感觉 |
[25:57] | And on top of everything | 更过分的是 |
[25:59] | That happened to poor kitty… | 发生在可怜的凯蒂身上的事 |
[26:00] | That is so not gonna work. | 苦肉计没用的 |
[26:04] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[26:06] | One FBI agent to another… | 现在我们都是FBI特工 |
[26:11] | …Are you using this investigation | 你是否想用这次调查 |
[26:12] | To get back at me for some reason? | 对我作为报复 |
[26:13] | No. | 不 |
[26:14] | My first loyalty is to you, | 我是忠于你的 |
[26:17] | Just like I am sure your first loyalty is to me. | 就如同我确信你也是忠于我的 |
[26:21] | Right? | 不是吗 |
[26:23] | Right? | 不是吗 |
[26:24] | Of course it is, yes. | 当然是的 |
[26:27] | Okay, then. | 好 |
[26:33] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[26:36] | Okay, I’m gonna show you something, | 好吧 我给你看点东西 |
[26:38] | Which later, you are gonna have to pretend you are watching | 晚些时候 你要装做是第一次看到 |
[26:41] | For the very first time, okay? | 好吗 |
[26:42] | Okay. | 好的 |
[26:44] | The night we lost him, Austin Blair… | 我们失去他的那晚 奥斯汀・布莱尔 |
[26:48] | Was wearing a wire. | 带着针孔摄像机 |
[26:56] | This is where the party is just getting started. | 这是舞会刚开始 |
[27:04] | Now, there’s Austin handing off the GHB. | 奥斯汀在贩毒 |
[27:15] | That’s the recovery room with the medical staff. | 那是医务室和医务人员 |
[27:28] | Goes on like this until… | 一直持续直到 |
[27:35] | …Austin wanders into the bathroom. | 奥斯汀到了洗手间 |
[27:47] | Looks like he’s not doing well. | 看起来他不太舒服 |
[27:49] | Hey, man. hey, man, you all right? | 伙计 你还好吗 |
[27:51] | You all right? | 你还好吗 |
[27:53] | Whoa, whoa, come on! | 快起来 |
[27:55] | And he just passes out. | 他就昏倒了 |
[27:59] | So, mr. Benjamin, that’s the end. | 本杰明先生 就是这样 |
[28:02] | Now let’s start with the beginning. | 我们现在开始吧 |
[28:04] | Can you describe your relationship | 能讲讲你和 |
[28:06] | With the deceased Austin Blair? | 死者奥斯汀・布莱尔的关系吗 |
[28:07] | Austin worked for me at different venues | 奥斯汀在国内的各个场地 |
[28:11] | Across the country, | 为我做事 |
[28:13] | And from what you said earlier, | 据你们所说 |
[28:14] | It now seems obvious | 现在貌似他 |
[28:17] | He was going off dealing drugs on the side. | 还在从事毒品交易 |
[28:20] | M-may I follow up? | 我能补充两句吗 |
[28:23] | Did you actually see Austin Blair | 在奥斯汀・布莱尔失踪的那晚 |
[28:24] | Leave the hell-a party on the night he disappeared? | 你确定看到他离开酒吧了吗 |
[28:27] | no. | 没有 |
[28:28] | That’s odd, | 那就奇怪了 |
[28:29] | Because you told travis myers | 你曾告诉特拉维斯・迈尔斯 |
[28:31] | That you saw Austin leave with another man | 看到奥斯汀和别人一起离开的 |
[28:34] | Travis…When I told the kid Austin left with someone, | 我告诉他奥斯汀和别人一起 |
[28:36] | I was speaking more about a…historical pattern. | 其实他一贯如此 |
[28:40] | You know, Austin | 事实上 奥斯汀 |
[28:42] | He never left by himself. | 每次都和别人一同离开 |
[28:44] | Mr. Benjamin, returning to the party itself… | 本杰明先生 回到主题 |
[28:48] | Can — can you tell us… | 能否说一下 |
[28:53] | Did | 是否 |
[28:56] | Did — did any… | 是否有 |
[28:59] | Individuals receive medical attention | 在派对上是否有人接受 |
[29:01] | During hell-a? | 医务治疗 |
[29:02] | Of course. | 有 |
[29:04] | We have two recovery rooms | 有两个医务室 |
[29:05] | Staffed specifically for people who, you know, overdo it. | 专门治疗那些用量过度的人 |
[29:09] | Would one of those have been Austin Blair? | 包括奥斯汀・布莱尔吗 |
[29:12] | Okay. | 怎么说呢 |
[29:13] | Now, not to stomp on a dead kid’s reputation, | 虽然不应该诋毁死者的名誉 |
[29:19] | But, as we all saw the footage, | 但就像刚才看到的 |
[29:21] | Obviously, Austin was dipping heavily into his own supply. | 奥斯汀自己贩毒却又沉迷于毒品 |
[29:25] | He crashed in a bathroom. | 他在洗手间晕倒 |
[29:27] | He was brought to our doctor, | 被送到医务人员那儿 |
[29:29] | Put in a recovery position, on his side, | 我们让他侧躺着 作复苏体位状 |
[29:31] | To prevent him from choking on whatever might come up, | 以免他被自己的呕吐物呛死 |
[29:33] | And rehydrated with a saline i.v. | 给他静脉注射盐水补充体力 |
[29:36] | And when he got to feeling better, | 等到他身体康复 |
[29:39] | I fired him. | 我解雇了他 |
[29:40] | So Austin recovered. | 那么说奥斯汀康复了 |
[29:43] | Yes. | 是的 |
[29:44] | And I assume, at some point, | 而且我猜想 |
[29:46] | He got in his car, and he drove home. | 他开着车回了家 |
[29:48] | Really? follow-up, please? | 真的吗 我再补充一点 |
[29:50] | I have three witnesses who state | 有三个目击者称 |
[29:51] | That they saw employees of hell-a drag Austin Blair, | 看见冥府狂欢的雇员把昏迷的奥斯汀・布莱尔 |
[29:55] | Unconscious, out into an alleyway. | 拖到到一个巷子 |
[29:56] | Okay, really, this — we never agreed to take questions | 反对 我们不会回答 |
[29:58] | Implicating my client in criminal activities here. | 暗指当事人进行犯罪活动的问题 |
[30:01] | Okay, okay, I think we need a break, okay? | 好的 也许我们需要休息一会 |
[30:03] | Agent Johnson? | 强森特工 |
[30:05] | Can we, uh… | 我们 |
[30:07] | Convene in the hallway? | 到走廊聊聊吧 |
[30:09] | Oh, absolutely. | 没问题 |
[30:11] | Enjoy your bagel, mr. Benjamin. | 本杰明先生 尽情享受面包圈 |
[30:19] | Do you really have three witnesses | 你确实有三个目击者 |
[30:21] | Who saw Austin Blair being dragged out? | 看到奥斯汀・布莱尔被拖出去吗 |
[30:23] | No, of course not. how could I? | 当然没有 我怎么会有 |
[30:25] | Brenda, if the fbi lies in an interview, | 布兰达 如果FBI在审问的时候撒谎 |
[30:28] | Our case can get thrown out of federal court. | 我们的案子就不能上联邦法庭 |
[30:29] | I’m not going to federal court. | 我没打算上联邦法庭 |
[30:31] | Yeah, but technically, you are in the fbi! | 但是你现在属于FBI |
[30:34] | You’re willing to just sit there | 难道你只想坐在那里 |
[30:36] | And let this guy eat bagels and lie up a storm? | 看那个家伙吃面包圈撒着弥天大谎吗 |
[30:39] | Well, what would you do differently? | 你有什么高招吗 |
[30:42] | When suspects lie to us, we have to lie back. | 以其人之道还至其人之身 |
[30:44] | For heaven’s sakes, fritzy, | 看在上帝的份上 福瑞茨 |
[30:46] | If we all stop lying to each other, | 如果每个人都诚实 |
[30:48] | How will we ever get to the truth? | 还寻找什么真相 |
[30:57] | Would you think you can remember some of the stuff | 你能记住刚在在审问时 |
[30:59] | Peter Benjamin said in this interview. | 彼得・本杰明的原话吗 |
[31:01] | I’m pretty sure I can. | 当然能 |
[31:02] | Well, then say Austin didn’t die of an overdose. | 假如奥斯汀不是死于吸毒过量 |
[31:06] | What would you do then? | 你要怎么做 |
[31:08] | Oh, for heaven’s sakes. you want to know what I’d do? | 看在上帝的份 你希望我怎么做 |
[31:12] | Here. I quit the stupid fbi. | 拿着 这个FBI我不干了 |
[31:14] | And from now on, | 从现在开始 |
[31:16] | The l.a.p.d. regards the death of Austin Blair as a murder! | 洛杉矶警局将奥斯汀・布莱尔的死定为谋杀 |
[31:19] | Well, that’s what we wanted anyway. | 那正是我们所希望的 |
[31:21] | Well, then you better just hush up, then, and be grateful! | 你最好保持缄默 等着感谢我 |
[31:30] | So Austin recovered | 奥斯汀已经康复 |
[31:32] | Yes. | 是的 |
[31:35] | And I assume, at some point, | 而且我猜测 |
[31:37] | He got in his car, and he drove home. | 他开上车 回了家 |
[31:40] | Dr. Morales found no puncture wounds on Austin’s body, | 莫斯林医生没有在奥斯汀的身上发现针孔 |
[31:43] | So no i.v. was given to rehydrate. | 也就没有静脉注射盐水 |
[31:44] | Peter Benjamin lied. | 彼得・本杰明撒谎 |
[31:45] | And according to the tox screen, | 毒理检验结果表明 |
[31:47] | Austin took 4 grams of ghb over the usual recreational dose. | 奥斯汀体内的毒品超标 |
[31:50] | Maybe someone spiked his drink, | 或许是有人注射到他酒里 |
[31:52] | Because they knew that Austin came to hell-a wearing a wire. | 有人知道奥斯汀是带着针孔摄像机的 |
[31:55] | And look. look here. | 大家来看这里 |
[31:56] | This pocket’s been ripped, | 口袋被撕过 |
[31:58] | And the camera lens appears to have been located here | 摄像头可能就在这里 |
[32:00] | Where this missing faux pearl button was. | 这里丢了一个伪造的珍珠纽扣 |
[32:02] | – Faux what? – faux. it’s french for “fake.” | -什么意思 -法语的”伪造品” |
[32:06] | You know, like a faux relationship. | 好比是虚伪的恋爱 |
[32:08] | Yeah. | 明白了 |
[32:09] | Yeah, l-lieutenant, | 副队 |
[32:10] | How many more new suits are you going to buy, sir? | 你还要买多少新衣服 |
[32:12] | One a day, if that’s what it takes. | 如有需要 每天都买 |
[32:13] | God, what a bunch of cynical bastards. | 真是一群愤青 |
[32:16] | All right, everyone, please focus! | 好了 大家注意了 |
[32:17] | Oh, here are the rest of his effects | 这些是他的遗物 |
[32:20] | A belt, wrist band, a watch, | 皮带 腕带 手表 |
[32:23] | Set of car keys. | 一串车钥匙 |
[32:26] | No wire anywhere. | 找不到摄像机 |
[32:27] | And you know, just looking at this stuff, | 看看这些东西 |
[32:29] | With the ripped shirt pocket, | 撕破的口袋 |
[32:31] | the missing wallet or i.d. | 丢失的钱包和身份证 |
[32:32] | I mean, on the surface, this looks like a guy | 表面看 这家伙 |
[32:35] | Who got mugged because he was too bombed | 像是因为神志不清没找到车回家 |
[32:36] | To find his car and drive home. | 而遭到袭击 |
[32:38] | Wait, wait, wait, wait. | 等等 等等 |
[32:41] | Too bombed to drive home. | 神志不清不能开车回家 |
[32:43] | Peter Benjamin said something about Austin driving off, | 彼得・本杰明说奥斯汀开车离开 |
[32:46] | Except he was found in an alley. | 却在巷子里找到他 |
[32:48] | So where’s his car? | 那他的车呢 |
[32:50] | We haven’t found his vehicle anywhere. | 还没有找到 |
[32:52] | Maybe someone has another set of keys. | 也许谁有另外一串钥匙 |
[32:56] | Travis, do these look familiar? | 特拉维斯 认得它吗 |
[32:58] | Yeah, I think they’re Austin’s. | 应该是奥斯汀的 |
[33:00] | Do you happen to have a spare set? | 你有备用钥匙吗 |
[33:01] | No, I drove my own jeep out here. | 没有 我开自己的吉普车 |
[33:03] | And Austin was nervous about | 奥斯汀很紧张 |
[33:05] | anyone else driving his dad’s car | 别人开他爸爸的车 |
[33:18] | Don’t worry, doctor. I’ll get it. | 别担心 医生 我来处理 |
[33:24] | there. that’s better. | 这样好多了 |
[33:26] | Dr. Blair, this is a warrant to search the premises. | 布莱尔医生 这是搜查令 |
[33:29] | Uh, sir, perhaps you can explain why your dead son’s | 也许你能解释你儿子的 |
[33:32] | I’m sorry — stepson’s car is in your garage. | 不 继子的车为什么会在你的车库 |
[33:36] | Why are you doing this? | 为什么这么做 |
[33:37] | “why?” | 为什么 |
[33:38] | Don’t you know, doctor? | 不明白吗 医生 |
[33:40] | Drugs don’t give you a why. | 毒品不会告诉你原因的 |
[33:42] | I can explain why I have his car. | 我可以解释为什么我会有他的车 |
[33:44] | I would love to hear that, sir. | 洗耳恭听 |
[33:46] | Because it’s mine. | 那是我的车 |
[33:48] | I registered it to Austin for insurance reasons. | 注册奥斯汀的名字是为了保险 |
[33:50] | He was supposed to send me the payments. | 他应该按时付款 |
[33:53] | When he stopped doing that, | 当他停止付款的时候 |
[33:54] | I took the car back. | 我就取回车 |
[33:55] | How’d you know where to find it? | 你在哪里找到的车 |
[33:57] | I went to his house. | 去他家 |
[33:58] | But here’s the confusing part, sir. | 这就奇怪了 先生 |
[34:00] | Austin never made it home | 奥斯汀离开派对后 |
[34:02] | From hell-a, and neither did his car, | 并没有回家 包括他的车 |
[34:04] | So how did you pick it up at his house? | 那你是怎么去他家取车的 |
[34:06] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[34:07] | Maybe his “friend” — what’s his name? | 或许是他的伙伴 叫什么来着 |
[34:09] | Travis. he didn’t have the keys. | 特拉维斯 他没有车钥匙 |
[34:12] | Look, I-I know you’re just doing your job, | 我知道你们是例行公事 |
[34:16] | But — but honestly, | 但说实话 |
[34:17] | I’ve got an at 4 o’clock | 四点我有一个手术 |
[34:19] | They know you’re not coming. | 他们知道你不会去 |
[34:21] | We called ahead. | 我们已经打过电话了 |
[34:22] | Because we’ve also searched your office. | 我们搜查过你的办公室 |
[34:23] | – You what? -where my colleagues | -凭什么 -我的同事 |
[34:24] | Found supplies for a professional-grade drug lab. | 找到了专业级的毒品实验室 |
[34:28] | No, no, no. | 不不 不可能 |
[34:30] | Whatever you think you’ve found there | 无论你在找到了什么 |
[34:33] | Has a medical application. | 都是有医药用途的 |
[34:34] | 50 liters of gamma butyrolactone? | 50升丁内酯也是吗 |
[34:36] | The main precursor in making ghb? | 制造毒品的药引 |
[34:39] | What exactly is the application for that, | 具体是什么样的用途 |
[34:41] | – Medically speaking? – this may be obvious. | -从医学角度说 -可能 |
[34:43] | I — I care a great deal about my cars. | 是太关心我的车了 |
[34:46] | Gamma butyrolactone | 丁内酯 |
[34:48] | It cleans the chrome wheels and such. | 可以清洁镀铬轮胎 仅此而已 |
[34:50] | Did you know that your wheel cleaner comes from china? | 你知道轮胎清洁剂是从中国进口的吗 |
[34:53] | It’s chock-full of unique impurities. | 含有各种杂质 |
[34:55] | We could match the ghb that we found at Austin’s house | 我们把从奥斯汀房间找到的毒品 |
[35:00] | To that which we found in Austin’s body | 与他体内的麻醉剂进行比对 |
[35:02] | And connect it all | 然后 |
[35:03] | To what we found at your office. | 与你办公室发现的进行测试 |
[35:07] | Can you do any of that at the county crime lab? | 政府的罪证化验室能做到吗 |
[35:09] | Uh, probably not. | 应该不行 |
[35:11] | Actually, you can’t do it anywhere. | 事实上 这种事压根没法做 |
[35:13] | She always lie like this? | 她经常这样忽悠吗 |
[35:14] | I hope not. | 希望不是 |
[35:16] | You ever hear of a man by the name of | 你有没有听过这个名字 |
[35:18] | Peter Benjamin, doc? | 彼得・本杰明 |
[35:22] | Let’s see if this jogs your memory. | 给你点提示 |
[35:24] | You were in the drug business with your stepson. | 你和继子从事毒品交易 |
[35:26] | The fbi caught Austin dealing. | 奥斯汀贩毒时被FBI逮个正着 |
[35:28] | They promised they’d go easy on him | 他们答应释放他 |
[35:29] | If he gave them his supplier. | 如果他供出供应商 |
[35:31] | They didn’t realize that they were asking him | FBI并未意识到 |
[35:34] | To turn on the man he thought of as his father. | 他将会供出自己的继父 |
[35:36] | No, no. hold on, hold– | 不是这样的 等一下 |
[35:37] | Hold on a second. just hold on here. | 停一下 打住 |
[35:39] | You are jumping to all sorts of conclusions! | 你在妄下各种结论 |
[35:42] | All right, all right, let me make this easy on you, doctor. | 好吧 说的简单点 医生 |
[35:44] | The l.a.p.d. doesn’t care about the ghb. | 我们关心的不是毒品 |
[35:46] | We won’t be arresting you for that. | 我们不会因此逮捕你 |
[35:51] | All I care about is finding the person | 我关心的是找出 |
[35:53] | Who murdered your stepson. | 杀你继子的凶手 |
[35:55] | And then you and I are done. | 任务就算完成了 |
[36:01] | All right. | 好的 |
[36:05] | All right. | 我说 |
[36:09] | Listen, you have to understand just | 你得了解我曾经 |
[36:12] | Just how much money I lost in the crash. | 在撞车事故中财产损失很大 |
[36:15] | And you see, Austin, | 这时候奥斯汀 |
[36:17] | He introduced me to this Peter Benjamin. | 介绍彼得・本杰明给我认识 |
[36:19] | First, things went very well, | 开始 事情进行顺利 |
[36:21] | And then the fbi caught Austin dealing. | FBI抓到奥斯汀贩毒 |
[36:24] | Austin thought that I could just stop making the ghb, | 他认为我只要停止做毒品 |
[36:28] | Get rid of the equipment, he would feed the feds Peter, | 扔掉那些设备 然后向FBI供出彼得 |
[36:30] | We would both go free. | 我们两个都会没事 |
[36:34] | That was very naive. | 但想法太天真了 |
[36:36] | How? | 为什么 |
[36:38] | Because Peter Benjamin was in | 彼得・本杰明和我 |
[36:39] | much the same place I was | 是一条绳上的蚂蚱 |
[36:40] | His portfolio was in ruins, attendance was down, | 他要是没有毒品交易 客人也会减少 |
[36:42] | The party revenue was nothing | 酒吧收益与贩毒获利相比 |
[36:44] | Compared to what he made selling drugs, | 根本是小巫见大巫 |
[36:46] | So when I told him that I wanted out… | 所以当我告诉他我想收手时 |
[36:49] | Well, he grew very angry. | 他很生气 |
[36:51] | He threatened me. | 并威胁我 |
[36:53] | I had no choice but to tell him what was going on and why. | 我别无选择只得说出实情 |
[36:57] | So Austin tried to protect you, | 那么奥斯汀尽力保护你 |
[36:59] | And you went and got him killed? | 而你把他推向死亡 |
[37:01] | No. no, no. no. | 不 不 不是的 |
[37:03] | Peter said, well, he would just fire Austin, | 彼得说 他只是辞退奥斯汀 |
[37:06] | Make him useless to the fbi. | 让他对FBI没有利用价值 |
[37:07] | It wasn’t until afterwards, when Peter called me, | 直到后来 彼得打电话给我 |
[37:09] | When he ordered me to come pick up that car, | 让我过去拿车 |
[37:13] | That I | 我在那 |
[37:14] | That I found out what really happened. | 在那我看到真正发生的事情 |
[37:17] | That’s awfully vague, doctor. | 不要含糊其辞 医生 |
[37:21] | That Austin had been killed. | 奥斯汀被杀了 |
[37:23] | And Peter Benjamin said | 彼得・本杰明说 |
[37:25] | That I had better keep the ghb coming | 我最好继续做下去 |
[37:27] | Or the same thing would happen to me, | 否则我也是同样的下场 |
[37:29] | And that is a quote. | 这是原话 |
[37:32] | Listen, you got to believe me. | 你要相信我 |
[37:35] | I’m telling you the truth. | 句句属实 |
[37:38] | I swear. | 我发誓 |
[37:40] | I believe you. | 我相信 |
[37:44] | If you’ll take a moment to write all that down, | 你把过程如实写下 |
[37:48] | The l.a.p.d. will be releasing you from custody. | 洛杉矶警局会放你走 |
[38:02] | Special agent Howard. | 特工霍华德 |
[38:04] | Yes, former agent Johnson. | 有何指教 前任探员强森 |
[38:06] | Suppose you were running a major dope case | 设想你追查的重大毒品案件 |
[38:10] | And the l.a.p.d. found your supplier. | 洛杉矶警局找到了供应者 |
[38:13] | What would you normally do under those circumstances? | 此情况下你将怎么做 |
[38:15] | I’d trade my murderer for your doctor. | 杀人凶手交换医生 |
[38:19] | On one condition. | 有个条件 |
[38:22] | Austin’s money stays here. | 奥斯汀的钱留下 |
[38:23] | Why? | 为什么 |
[38:25] | Finally gonna repaint this place? | 要重新装修这里吗 |
[38:27] | That’s my business. | 这是我的事 |
[38:28] | You don’t need that cash to close your case. | 你结案用不着那笔钱 |
[38:31] | Deal or no deal? | 成还是不成 |
[38:32] | Deal. | 成交 |
[38:34] | And thank you. | 谢谢 |
[38:36] | You’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[38:44] | Dr. Blair, it’s been a real pleasure. | 布莱尔先生 很高兴你的合作 |
[38:46] | I’ll see you when I see you. | 我们后会有期 |
[38:48] | Gentlemen, I expect Peter Benjamin in this building | 先生们 我希望彼得・本杰明 |
[38:51] | As quickly as humanly possible. | 尽快出现在这里 |
[38:53] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[38:56] | You see? | 看到了吗 |
[38:58] | Did this not turn out exactly the way I said it would? | 结果是不是像我说的那样 |
[39:02] | What does she want the money for? | 她想把钱怎么处理 |
[39:05] | I have no idea. | 不知道 |
[39:09] | Sergeant. | 警官 |
[39:10] | Special agents Moore and Howard of the fbi. | FBI的特别探员摩尔和霍华德来了 |
[39:16] | The doctor… | 这个人 |
[39:17] | Will see you now. | 交给你们了 |
[39:21] | Dr. Dennis Blair… | 丹尼斯・布莱尔医生 |
[39:24] | You’re under arrest for the manufacture and distribution | 你因涉嫌生产和分销 |
[39:27] | Of a class-1 controlled substance, | 一级禁药被逮捕 |
[39:29] | Tax evasion, racketeering, and conspiracy to commit murder. | 偷税 敲诈 谋杀共犯 |
[39:40] | Chief? | 头儿 |
[39:43] | I put travis in your office. | 特拉维斯在你办公室 |
[39:45] | thank you. | 谢谢 |
[39:47] | This is from evidence lock-up. | 这是封存的物证 |
[39:48] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[39:50] | Oh, um… lieutenant, you look so… | 副队 你今天看起来 |
[39:53] | Different today. | 与众不同 |
[39:55] | well, it’s a… | 是吗 这是 |
[39:58] | New style. | 新款 |
[39:59] | “country gentleman.” | 乡绅派 |
[40:01] | I call it “mr. Rogers.” | 我美名其曰罗杰斯先生 |
[40:03] | Going to be big next year. | 明年会更流行 |
[40:06] | Well, it’s | 是的 |
[40:08] | It’s very becoming. | 绝对会的 |
[40:13] | Be nice. | 友善点 |
[40:24] | Where’s his shirt? | 他的衣服呢 |
[40:26] | we have to keep that, I’m afraid. | 恐怕我们得留下它 |
[40:28] | It’s part of our murder case against Peter Benjamin. | 那是控告彼得・本杰明的证物 |
[40:31] | okay. | 好吧 |
[40:33] | There’s one more thing, though. | 还有一样东西 |
[40:48] | We can’t prove where that money came from. | 我们不能证明钱的来源 |
[40:50] | You were living at his house. for all we know, it’s yours. | 你住在那里 所以那是你的 |
[40:53] | No. I don’t want it. | 不 我不需要 |
[40:55] | Look, travis, you no longer have a place to live. | 听着 特拉维斯 你将无家可归 |
[40:59] | And getting your things out of Austin’s house | 你要搬离奥斯汀的房子 |
[41:01] | Is going to be extremely difficult. | 生活会变得很艰难 |
[41:03] | I want Austin… | 我想要的是奥斯汀 |
[41:05] | Not this. | 不是这些 |
[41:07] | It’s not disloyal to Austin’s memory | 拿着这些钱 |
[41:09] | For you to have this money. | 并不违背你对他的爱 |
[41:12] | You were saving up to go to college. | 拿着钱去上学 |
[41:13] | Let’s have something good come out of all this. | 一切都会变得好起来 |
[41:21] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[41:28] | If I hadn’t tried to get your mind off of Kitty | 我不劝你放下凯蒂 |
[41:31] | By asking you for a favor… | 也请你帮帮忙 |
[41:33] | And if I hadn’t brought Kitty to work, | 如果我没带凯蒂去上班 |
[41:36] | Pope never would have handed me that missing-persons case. | 保罗也不会让我接手那桩失踪案 |
[41:40] | He was super-loyal, even in death. | 他忠心耿耿 至死不渝 |
[41:44] | She was super-loyal. | 她忠心耿耿 |
[41:47] | I think she’d be very proud. | 她会引以为豪 |
[41:56] | So, which one of Kitty’s babysitting dvds | 凯蒂最爱看哪部片子 |
[41:59] | Do you want to watch? | 想看吗 |
[42:02] | “cheetah in the land of the lion” | 丛林之王 |
[42:05] | Or “birds of the amazon”? | 还是亚马逊河的精灵 |
[42:07] | Killing versus mating. | 杀戮与性爱 |
[42:11] | You choose. | 你决定 |