时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Here look at our freeway this morning | 关注下今早高速路段情 |
[00:02] | Trouble in the city area, southbound 405 … | 市区南部405大道路况拥堵 |
[00:04] | Disabled tractor trailer off to the right hand side … | 拖车抛锚导致车道右侧路堵 |
[00:11] | – Can we just… – no, no. careful! | -我们可不可以 -不用 小心 |
[00:13] | It’s okay. | 我没事 |
[00:18] | You know, we don’t have to do this today. | 这事我们不用今天就做的 |
[00:21] | No! | 不 |
[00:22] | No, no. these things could be used by other cats. | 不 不 这些东西其他猫猫可以用得上 |
[00:31] | 来电 加布里尔 | |
[00:35] | Good morning, Sergeant Gabriel. | 早上好 加布里埃尔警官 |
[00:37] | Morning, chief. | 早上好 局长 |
[00:38] | We just landed a body at the crenshaw community center. | 位于克伦肖社区的案发现场有一名死者 |
[00:41] | Oh, no. isn’t that father Jack’s place? | 天啊 那不是杰克神父的教堂吗? |
[00:43] | Yeah. you want me to come by and pick you up | 没错 我来接你还是 |
[00:45] | Or give you directions or — | 给你地址或是… |
[00:46] | I know where it is. | 我知道在哪里 |
[00:47] | Uh, no, no. i’ll, um — i’ll be right there. | 不用麻烦了 我这就过来 |
[01:05] | Doesn’t look like much. | 看起来不是很严重 |
[01:07] | Maybe i’ll wait, then. | 我在这等你好了 |
[01:12] | Chief’s here. appreciate it. | 局长来了 谢谢你 |
[01:14] | Chief, agent Howard, sorry to cut into your weekend. | 局长 霍华德探员 抱歉搅了你们的周末 |
[01:18] | Our victim is a 35-year-old male, black. | 受害者是35岁黑人男性 |
[01:21] | Single gunshot to the back of the head. | 后脑勺中枪 |
[01:23] | Discovered around 7 a.m. this morning. | 今晨7时左右发现的 |
[01:26] | Take a guess who found him. | 猜猜是谁发现受害者的 |
[01:28] | Father Jack. | 杰克神父 |
[01:30] | Victim’s name is Reginald Gray. | 受害者名叫雷金纳德・格雷 |
[01:33] | He did maintenance work for the community center, | 是社区的修理工 |
[01:35] | But he’s paid by father jack’s church, | 受雇于杰克神父的教堂 |
[01:37] | Which is where he was living. | 那儿也是他的住处 |
[01:38] | This is a major crime because… | 这是重案组的活 是因为 |
[01:39] | The community center’s city-owned, | 这个社区中心属市政府管辖 |
[01:41] | Which immediately makes it our problem. | 所以就归我们管 |
[01:45] | Where’s s.i.d.? | 法医人呢 |
[01:47] | I told them not to come, chief. | 我让他们不要来的 局长 |
[01:48] | Why? | 为什么 |
[01:50] | There’s nothing for them to do. victim was shot once. | 没他们的事 受害者是一击毙命 |
[01:52] | There’s no casings, no weapon, no witnesses. | 没有弹壳 没有凶器 没有目击者 |
[01:55] | And father Jack over there says | 那边的杰克神父说 |
[01:57] | that the victim Reginald Gray Who’s still on parole, | 受害者雷金纳德・格雷处于假释期 |
[02:01] | by the way — Is some kind of like ex-con turned saint. | 但已经浪子回头了 |
[02:04] | Actually, what the father said | 其实 神父说的是 |
[02:05] | Is that Reggie had no known enemies | 雷金没有与人结怨 |
[02:07] | And was well-liked in the neighborhood, lieutenant. | 而且在社区里也很受欢迎 副队 |
[02:09] | Yeah? | 是么 |
[02:10] | Well, he doesn’t look very popular to me. | 我怎么看都觉得他不顺眼 |
[02:13] | Ricardo, this is father Jack. | 里卡多 这是杰克神父 |
[02:15] | – Nice to meet you, father Jack. – be right back. | -很高兴见到你 杰克神父 -我马上回来 |
[02:16] | I’m Ricardo Ramos. i got a few questions for you. | 我是里卡多・雷莫斯 这里有几个问题想请教您 |
[02:18] | Oh! why is commander Taylor | 我的天 为什么那位狗仔队长 |
[02:20] | Forever bringing that reporter around? | 总是围着泰勒长官 |
[02:24] | Morning, chief. | 早上好 局长 |
[02:26] | I know how it looks, | 我知道你是怎么想 |
[02:27] | But chief Pope believes | 局长保罗认为 |
[02:29] | if Ramos is getting involved in Jacks | 与其让雷莫斯自己与杰克取得联系 |
[02:30] | Then he should get ours, too. | 不如我们先下手为强 |
[02:32] | Well, i don’t know what our side is yet. | 我都不知道我们的立场 |
[02:34] | Look, just keep him away from me | 好吧 让他离我远点 |
[02:35] | As long as possible, please. | 越远越好 谢谢 |
[02:37] | All right. | 好吧 |
[02:41] | Haven’t touched a thing, chief. | 没碰现场 局长 |
[02:43] | Called the coroner and gave me a one-hour e.t.a., | 已经通知法医 大约一小时能到 |
[02:44] | But it looks like Reggie here’s been dead for quite a while. | 看来雷金在这里死了一段时间了 |
[02:47] | Why is he damp? | 他身上怎么湿的 |
[02:48] | sprinkler works every night at 10:00 | 草坪洒水器每晚10点都会启动 |
[02:50] | So he must have been murdered before that. | 那他一定是在此之前受害的 |
[02:52] | Neighbors didn’t hear gunfire. | 邻居称没有听见枪声 |
[02:55] | Around here, they never do. | 听到了也不敢说 |
[03:01] | Look, I can’t go anywhere until the body’s taken away. | 看这情况 只有死者经检验后我才能离开 |
[03:05] | Why don’t i take Kitty’s things down to the shelter, | 我去把凯蒂用品送去宠物中心吧 |
[03:07] | Save you the trip down? | 省得你跑一趟 |
[03:08] | No, no. we should do it together. | 不 不 我们应该一块去的 |
[03:10] | You finish your simple investigation. | 你完成这一个案件调查 |
[03:12] | I’ll dispose of Kitty’s earthly effects. | 我会处理好凯蒂的遗物 |
[03:14] | Okay. thanks. | 好吧 谢谢你 |
[03:19] | Looks like he’s got a wallet in his back pocket, | 钱夹还在他的裤子口袋 |
[03:22] | So it wasn’t a robbery. | 这不是起抢劫案 |
[03:24] | Well, if it wasn’t a robbery, | 如果这不是起抢劫案 |
[03:25] | Why else would someone want to kill him? | 为什么有人会要他命呢 |
[03:27] | – You want an alphabetical list? – fire away. | -给你用首字母排排 -赐教 |
[03:29] | “a,” asshole. “b,” because. | 白痴 因为 |
[03:31] | “c,” criminal. | 这是犯罪 |
[03:33] | Excuse me, lieutenant? | 你说什么 副队 |
[03:34] | Do you always begin a murder investigation | 你们调查凶案一开始就 |
[03:37] | By assassinating the victim’s character?! | 侮辱被害者的人格吗 |
[03:39] | Actually, father, | 事情是这样 神父 |
[03:40] | What lieutenant Flynn here meant to say | 富林副队的意思是 |
[03:42] | Is how sad it is that we’re always meeting up again | 我们总是在如此悲惨的情况下碰面 |
[03:44] | Under such tragic circumstances. | 真是十分遗憾 |
[03:47] | Any reason why someone might want to see this man dead? | 有人要置他于死地 有什么线索吗 |
[03:49] | No, none at all. | 一点也没有 |
[03:51] | And i’m not just saying that because Reggie worked for me. | 我这么说不是因为雷金为我工作 |
[03:53] | Reggie was dedicating his life to improving this community. | 他为改善社区环境尽心尽力 |
[03:55] | Do you see that wall there? | 看那堵墙 |
[03:56] | Reggie painted over the graffiti on it constantly | 雷金经常自掏腰包买涂料 |
[03:59] | With supplies he bought himself. | 盖掉上面的涂鸦 |
[04:00] | And he mentored several middle schoolers, | 他指导那些中学生们 |
[04:03] | Keeping them out of gangs! | 不让他们学坏 |
[04:05] | Yeah, that’s right, lieutenant. | 你说的是对 副队 |
[04:06] | That’s the kind of wretched human being he was. | 他以前是坏得一塌糊涂 |
[04:12] | I understand that Reggie lived in your church. | 我知道雷金住在你的教堂 |
[04:15] | We’re gonna have to search through his room. | 我们得搜查他的房间 |
[04:16] | Do you have a warrant? | 有搜查令吗 |
[04:18] | Well, no, but since he’s a parolee, | 暂时还没有 不过他正处于假释期 |
[04:20] | We can search through his quarters anytime we like. | 我们可以随时搜索他的住处 |
[04:22] | Oh, no, no, no. now, wait a minute. no. | 不 不可以 等等 |
[04:25] | You’re allowed to search his quarters when Reggie was alive. | 雷金活着时 你们可以搜查他的房间 |
[04:28] | Now he’s dead. | 现在他死了 |
[04:31] | Is he Reggie Gray? | 他是雷金纳德?格雷吗? |
[04:32] | Excuse me? | 什么 |
[04:34] | Uh, commander Taylor’s point, father, | 神父 泰勒长官指的是 |
[04:37] | Is that until the coroner arrives, | 在法医来之前 |
[04:39] | We can’t remove the victim’s wallet | 我们不能碰受害者的皮夹 |
[04:41] | And check his driver’s license. | 或者是查看他的驾照 |
[04:42] | Officially, we don’t know who this man is. | 也就是说 我们不知道他的身份 |
[04:45] | I just identified him for you! | 他刚刚证明了他的身份 |
[04:46] | He worked for me! | 他是我的雇员 |
[04:48] | I’m afraid that doesn’t work as an official identification. | 恐怕这不能作为正式的身份证明 |
[04:52] | Well, i’m a little confused, | 我有点搞混了 |
[04:53] | Because his name tag says “Reggie.” | 他的名牌上还写着雷金 |
[04:58] | Well, if there’s one thing you’ve taught me, Ricardo, | 里卡多 你今天让我见识到了什么叫 |
[05:00] | It’s “don’t believe everything you read.” | 眼见不一定为实 |
[05:02] | I tell you what — while we’re sorting through | 我告诉你 当我们合法地 |
[05:03] | The legal ins and outs of searching the victim’s room, | 搜索受害者房间时 |
[05:06] | Commander Taylor, if you could please take a walk | 泰勒长官 如果你可以 |
[05:08] | Through the community center. | 在社区转转 |
[05:09] | It’s city-owned, so we don’t need a search warrant. | 社区归市政府管 所以用不着搜索令 |
[05:11] | Just make sure that nothing’s broken into or missing. | 只是确认下有没有闯入痕迹或盗窃迹象 |
[05:14] | – Well, i need to be present for that. – fine. | -你们搜查时我必须在场 -没问题 |
[05:16] | Feel welcome to join me, father. | 欢迎加入我们 神父 |
[05:18] | Ricardo, you too. you too. | 里卡多 你也来 |
[05:21] | Still got that parole officer’s number on speed dial? | 快速拨号里还有死者假释官的电话号码吗 |
[05:23] | – Sure do, chief. all right. – lieutenant Provenza, | -当然有的 局长 -普罗文茨副队 |
[05:25] | When the parole officer arrives, | 假释官到场时 |
[05:27] | would you and Lieutenant Flynn | 你和富林副队 |
[05:28] | Please supervise the search of Reggie’s room? | 能负责雷金房间的搜查工作吗 |
[05:31] | Sergeant Gabriel, would you handle the notification | 加布里埃尔警官 你能通知 |
[05:33] | Of the victim’s family? | 受害者家属吗? |
[05:34] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[05:35] | And, uh, detective Sanchez, | 桑切斯警探 |
[05:37] | What else do i need to know about this neighborhood? | 你去调查下这个社区背景 |
[06:21] | Oh, thank you. | 谢谢 |
[06:27] | So, what do we have here? | 这里有什么情况 |
[06:30] | It’s gang central l.a., chief. | 这里是洛城的黑帮中心 局长 |
[06:31] | There’s big overlap out there | 各个分派的聚集地 |
[06:33] | Of black, brown, and a little white. | 黑人 南亚人 还有一些白 |
[06:35] | There’s three regular gangs | 这里有三个主帮派 |
[06:36] | And then one made up of all the gang rejects. | 还有被主帮派踢出来的人成立的帮派 |
[06:39] | That’s what we call “affirmative-action gangsters.” | 人称”相互照应的黑帮” |
[06:42] | Okay. and, uh, who does what? | 明白了 那分工呢 |
[06:43] | Well, over there… | 那边… |
[06:48] | …dope. | 贩毒的 |
[06:50] | Over there… | 那边… |
[06:52] | …weapons. | 贩卖军火 |
[06:57] | And over there, chief… | 局长 那边… |
[06:59] | …car theft. | 偷车的 |
[07:00] | Over there… | 那边… |
[07:04] | …more dope. | 还是贩毒的 |
[07:06] | Gang, gang, gang, gang. | 黑帮 黑帮 黑帮 |
[07:11] | So I’m guessing Reggie’s death | 所以我猜测雷金的死 |
[07:12] | had something to do with the gangs | 和黑帮有关 |
[07:14] | Which is why no one in the neighborhood will talk to us. | 所以那里的邻居都不愿说实话 |
[07:16] | And Reggie’s room at the church? | 那么雷金在教堂里的房间呢 |
[07:18] | Oh, outreach pamphlets, handyman books, | 都是些宣传册和工具书 |
[07:21] | A blessed mother statue. | 以及一尊圣母雕像 |
[07:22] | Now, Father Jack was right about one thing. | 杰克神父有一件事说对了 |
[07:25] | Reggie painted over some graffiti three times last month, | 雷金上个月三次盖掉了涂鸦 |
[07:28] | Including yesterday. | 包括昨天 |
[07:30] | So you can bet some gangsters | 所以肯定惹得一些 |
[07:30] | were pretty unhappy about that? | 黑帮人士不高兴了 |
[07:32] | There’s a new sandblast technique | 有一种新的喷沙技术 |
[07:33] | For removing a single layer of paint. | 可以去除单层颜料 |
[07:35] | Want me to order it up? | 想要预定一下吗 |
[07:36] | I think we should, Lieutenant. | 我觉得有这个必要 中尉 |
[07:38] | You know, the last time we dealt with him, | 上一次我们和他打交道时 |
[07:39] | Everyone said that father Jack’s | 所有人都说杰克神父那地方 |
[07:41] | place was off-lt. | 都是黑帮的人 |
[07:42] | Yeah, it still is, but Reggie’s older. | 现在也是如此 只不过雷金年纪大了 |
[07:44] | He did time. | 他坐过牢 |
[07:45] | Maybe he made some enemies we don’t know about, Chief. | 也许他树了一些敌而我们不知道 局长 |
[07:48] | Sergeant Gabriel, how did the notification go? | 加布里埃尔警官 通告的怎么样了 |
[07:50] | Well, Reggie’s mother was devastated, | 雷金的母亲已经伤心欲绝 |
[07:53] | But, um, she confirms what Father Jack said | 不过她确认杰克神父说过 |
[07:56] | That Reggie had turned his life around, | 雷金已经完全洗心革面 |
[07:57] | no problems anyway | 已经没什么问题了 |
[07:58] | Then how did he end up dead? | 那他怎么会死呢 |
[08:00] | Did commander Taylor notice anything missing | 泰勒队长有没有在社区中心 |
[08:03] | At the community center? | 有没有发现丢失什么 |
[08:04] | Father Jack said that there was nothing out of place. | 杰克神父说没有发现什么不对劲的地方 |
[08:06] | And Reggie’s known associates from his gang years | 雷金在黑帮混时的哥们 |
[08:09] | Are all dead and buried. | 都死光光了 |
[08:10] | So every cloud does have a silver lining. | 所以我们要在绝望中寻找希望了 |
[08:13] | I’m sorry to interrupt, | 很抱歉打扰一下 |
[08:14] | But I-I applied for this federal grant | 我申请了联邦拨款 |
[08:16] | To upgrade our surveillance equipment, | 用来升级监控设备 |
[08:18] | And I think I got it, | 我申请到了 |
[08:19] | But I-I need help translating this letter. | 谁帮我翻译一下这封信 |
[08:21] | What language is it in? | 什么语言 |
[08:22] | Uh, government. | 官方语言 |
[08:24] | Ah, yeah. here, Buzz. I read government. | 这里 巴斯 我最会看官腔 |
[08:28] | “In accordance with the terms and conditions | 根据美国复苏与再投资法案的 |
[08:30] | Of the American recovery and reinvestment act” — | 各项条件和协议 |
[08:32] | Da, da, da, here it is — | 这里…. |
[08:34] | “For new surveillance and communications equipment, | 为了新的监控设施和通信设备 |
[08:35] | “you have on account… | 你可以得到 |
[08:39] | $70,000.” | 七万美元 |
[08:40] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[08:42] | Oh, my god. | 天哪 |
[08:44] | Now, why would the FEDs | 为什么联邦调查局 |
[08:45] | Give you that kind of money? | 拨给你这么多钱 |
[08:47] | Well, I promised to spend it really fast, and I can. | 因为我承诺会很快花完 而我能够做到 |
[08:50] | Speaking of fast, chief, | 说到快 局长 |
[08:52] | The morgue has a prelim ready. | 初步尸检已经出来了 |
[08:56] | The bullet entered the soft tissue right below the skull. | 子弹穿过头骨右下侧的软组织 |
[09:00] | But for a .32 caliber, didn’t penetrate very deeply. | 但对于32口径的抢来说 进入的并不深 |
[09:03] | .32 caliber’s a semiautomatic — | 32口径是半自动手枪 |
[09:05] | Would have kicked out a casing at the crime scene. | 肯定会在案发现场留下弹壳 |
[09:07] | We didn’t find one. | 但我们没有找到 |
[09:09] | It may be a professional hit, | 可能是专业杀手干的 |
[09:10] | And they grabbed the casing and took it with them. | 他们清理并带走了弹壳 |
[09:12] | What else do you know? | 你还知道些什么 |
[09:13] | Our victim is a former gang member out on parole, | 这位受害者是名前黑帮成员 现已获准假释 |
[09:16] | And I’ve got a priest who thinks he’s a saint. | 还有一个神父 坚信他洗心革面了 |
[09:19] | Well, I don’t know about saint, | 虽然我不懂圣人 |
[09:20] | But he meets the first big requirement for martyrdom. | 但他符合了殉道的首要条件 |
[09:23] | And he was having this tattoo removed. | 他把这个纹身洗掉了 |
[09:26] | Maybe somebody felt insulted by that. | 也许别人觉得这是个侮辱性的图案 |
[09:29] | Because when I see this type of injury, | 因为这种伤口 |
[09:32] | We’re talking execution. | 是死刑的一种 |
[09:33] | But no stippling, no sooting, | 但是没有斑点也没有烧焦迹象 |
[09:36] | Which means the shooter wasn’t very close when he fired. | 也就是说杀手离被害者比较远 |
[09:38] | Hey, Doc, what if the shooter stood | 医生 如果杀手站在 |
[09:40] | Like 20, 30 yards away, | 差不多20或30码开外呢 |
[09:41] | Like, from across the street? | 比如 在街对面开枪 |
[09:44] | With a .32? that’d be a hell of a shot, Sergeant. | 用一把32吗 那完全不可能 警官 |
[09:46] | What if the gun malfunctioned or the bullet was a half load? | 如果是手枪出故障或者子弹没有完全装进呢 |
[09:48] | Oh, well, a bad primer could account for some of this. | 也不排除这种原因 |
[09:51] | But honestly, the bullet doesn’t tell me much. | 说实话 子弹并没告诉我什么 |
[09:54] | Well, it’s got to tell us something, Doctor. | 肯定得有些信息吧 医生 |
[09:57] | Look, we’ll take it to ballistics. | 好吧 我们会送去进行弹道检验 |
[10:02] | Hey, Chief, | 局长 |
[10:04] | The people in that neighborhood know something. | 那个社区的居民肯定知道什么 |
[10:06] | They always do. | 他们总有所闻 |
[10:07] | Why don’t we set up a meeting at the community center | 我们可以在社区中心召开会议 |
[10:09] | And see if they can help us find the gun? | 说不定他们能帮忙找到凶器 |
[10:11] | We talk to them directly. | 我们直接和他们谈 |
[10:12] | – You want me to share information with civilians? – Yes. | -你想让我把信息告诉老百姓吗 -是的 |
[10:15] | Absolutely not! | 绝对不行 |
[10:16] | I’m not doing that, ever. | 我不会那样做的 绝不 |
[10:19] | Just as well, really. | 也好 真的 |
[10:21] | Why’s that? | 为什么那么说 |
[10:23] | You don’t have any information to share. | 你根本没掌握什么信息 |
[10:30] | So, you chose my day off | 你居然在我休假时 |
[10:33] | To execute an illegal search of father Jack’s church? | 非法搜查杰克神父的教堂 |
[10:35] | There was nothing illegal about it. | 没什么不合法的 |
[10:37] | A parole officer visited the victim’s quarters. | 假释官拜访死者的住所 |
[10:39] | We only went along to make sure it all went smoothly. | 我们只是为了确保一切进展顺利 |
[10:41] | Come on, Brenda. | 算了吧 布兰达 |
[10:42] | Are you deliberately trying to antagonize this guy? | 你是不是故意要和这家伙对立 |
[10:44] | He is deliberately antagonizing me! | 是他故意和我作对 |
[10:47] | I am looking for a killer and as usual, | 我只是在寻找凶手 但是和以前一样 |
[10:48] | Father Jack has been uncooperative | 杰克神父一直很不合作 |
[10:50] | Every step of the way. | 一直和我们作对 |
[10:51] | What am I supposed to do about that? | 我该怎么办 |
[10:53] | Well, for starters, you can help me calm his holiness, | 首先 你可以抚慰下他的正义感 |
[10:56] | Even if it means you have to behave like a nun to do it. | 也就是说你得完美的像个修女 |
[11:01] | It’s bad enough | 这已经够糟了 |
[11:02] | The l.a.p.d. won’t respect our outreach program | 洛杉矶警方不尊重那些 |
[11:05] | To these children and gangs, | 帮助孩子和黑帮的延伸计划 |
[11:06] | But when one of our own becomes a target | 但是当我们的人遭到枪击时 |
[11:08] | And we’re being treated like suspects, | 我们还被当成嫌疑犯 |
[11:10] | That’s another thing altogether! | 那就另当别论了 |
[11:11] | We don’t need more suspicion. We need answers. | 我们要的不是质疑 而是答案 |
[11:15] | We’re searching for those answers. | 我们正在寻找答案 |
[11:17] | In my church and without a warrant | 在我的教堂吗 而且还没有搜查令 |
[11:19] | And without responding to any of our questions. | 并且还不回答我们的问题 |
[11:22] | We just got this case six hours ago. | 我们6小时前才接手这个案子 |
[11:24] | We can’t pluck witnesses and guns out of thin air. | 我们上哪儿去找目击者和凶器 |
[11:27] | Miracles like that fall more under your jurisdiction | 这种奇事只会出现在你的管辖范围内 |
[11:28] | Than mine, Father. | 我那儿很和谐 神父 |
[11:30] | All right, look, we are all after the same thing here. | 好了 我们都是为了一个目的 |
[11:33] | And what makes you say that? well… | 你凭什么这么说 |
[11:35] | You want to find Reggie gray’s killer, don’t you? | 你难道不想找到杀害雷金・格雷的凶手吗 |
[11:37] | Of course I do! | 我当然想 |
[11:38] | But how do I know the l.a.p.d. isn’t using his murder | 但我怎么知道洛杉矶警方是不是想借这谋杀案 |
[11:41] | To start another witch hunt in my parish? | 在我的教区开展另一场政治迫害 |
[11:43] | Let’s bring your community together. | 把你社区的人带来 |
[11:45] | We’ll talk to them directly. | 我们当面和他们谈 |
[11:48] | Seriously? | 真的吗 |
[11:49] | Absolutely. | 当然 |
[11:50] | You’d be willing to speak with my people | 你愿意和我的人民谈话 |
[11:53] | In an open dialogue? | 开诚布公 |
[11:55] | Oh, I don’t think a community meeting is really a good idea. | 我觉得社区会议行不通 |
[11:57] | That is a fantastic idea. | 这主意太妙了 |
[12:00] | We can tell the people what we know, | 可以告诉公众我们所掌握的信息 |
[12:02] | And they could do the same for us. | 他们也能告诉我们 |
[12:04] | It’ll show the community | 能让整个社区知道 |
[12:05] | How seriously we’re taking this crime. | 我们认真对待这件案子 |
[12:07] | Well, I have to warn you. | 我不得不提醒你 |
[12:11] | My community feels abandoned. | 我的社区觉得被抛弃了 |
[12:14] | They’re angry about Reggie’s death, | 他们对雷金的死非常愤怒 |
[12:16] | And trust me, they won’t go easy on you. | 相信我 他们不会轻易放过你的 |
[12:19] | We can take it, Father. | 我们受得了 神父 |
[12:22] | Try us. | 走着瞧 |
[12:24] | Police see the same things day in and day out! | 这种事警方已经司空见惯 |
[12:26] | People getting shot, getting their cars stolen, | 老百姓被枪击 居民的车被盗 |
[12:28] | Drugs sold on the corner! | 人们躲在角落交易毒品 |
[12:31] | Now, why can’t the police stop that?! | 警察为什么不管管呢 |
[12:33] | I understand your frustration. | 我知道你很沮丧 |
[12:35] | We came here specifically tonight | 我们今晚专程前来 |
[12:37] | To find ways that we might help | 就是希望找到方法 |
[12:39] | Each other put that, ma’am, | 可以帮助彼此 |
[12:43] | I saw you guys taking paint off the wall outside. | 我看到警察在刮墙上的涂鸦 |
[12:46] | Do you think some gang members shot Reggie | 你们认为是黑帮杀害了雷金 |
[12:48] | For covering up their graffiti? | 就因为他们的涂鸦被覆盖了吗 |
[12:53] | We checked into that, ma’am, | 我们正在查 女士 |
[12:55] | And that was done by a local tagger, not a gang member. | 那是一个当地人干的 不是黑帮成员 |
[12:59] | But like all of you, | 如你们所有人一样 |
[13:01] | We are trying very hard to figure out | 我们在尽力调查 |
[13:03] | Why this happened to Mr. Gray. | 为什么格雷先生会被杀 |
[13:05] | A-a-and anything that you know | 你们有谁知道任何 |
[13:07] | about the shoot last night | 与昨晚枪杀事件有关的 |
[13:09] | Even the smallest detail, could help us. | 哪怕只是小细节也能帮到我们 |
[13:17] | Chief Johnson, | 强森局长 |
[13:20] | Have you narrowed down any possible motives yet? | 您有没有推测过可能的杀人动机 |
[13:21] | No, but thank you for asking that, | 还没 不过谢谢提醒 |
[13:24] | Because I’m especially interested in motives. | 因为我尤其关心杀人动机 |
[13:25] | Sometimes knowing why someone was shot | 有时知道杀人动机 |
[13:28] | Can take us a very, very long way into figuring out who | 能帮助我们深入寻找凶手 |
[13:31] | So, somebody got murdered | 难道有人被杀 |
[13:32] | And you want us to figure it out? | 是要我们抓凶手吗 |
[13:33] | How do we know we’ll even be | 如果透露了消息 |
[13:34] | protected if we tell you anything. | 你们如何保证我们的安全 |
[13:36] | You can’t even protect this community center anymore! | 你们已经无法保护这个社区 |
[13:38] | I bet this has something to do | 这件事肯定与 |
[13:39] | with Reggie’s stain present. | 雷金的前科有关 |
[13:41] | No! | 不 |
[13:43] | No, it didn’t! | 绝对不可能 |
[13:45] | My son, Reggie | 我儿子 雷金 |
[13:49] | He paid his debt. | 已经受过了惩罚 |
[13:50] | He straightened out his life. | 他重新做人了 |
[13:53] | He didn’t deserve this! | 不应该有如此的下场 |
[13:56] | He was trying to make something better for himself, | 他努力做好每件事情 |
[13:59] | To make up for all the wrong he did, | 来弥补曾经犯下的过错 |
[14:03] | With humility… | 谦卑待人 |
[14:06] | And love… | 心怀友爱 |
[14:09] | And hard work! | 努力工作 |
[14:10] | And if we can’t turn this place around | 如果我们依旧以这样的态度 |
[14:13] | With spirit like that… | 不去改变现状 |
[14:17] | Then one of you is gonna be sitting where I am tomorrow… | 你们总有一天就会落到和我一样 或许明天 |
[14:21] | Or next week… or next year! | 或许下周 或许明年 |
[14:28] | Mourning the loss of your only child… | 承受丧子之痛 |
[14:33] | How many children do we have to bury | 在这场灾难结束之前 |
[14:36] | Before this ends, huh?! | 还要葬送多少年轻的生命 |
[14:41] | When is this going to end?! | 多久才能结束 |
[14:46] | When?! | 还要多久 |
[14:55] | The police don’t care. | 警察才不在乎 |
[14:57] | No. no, sir, we do. | 不 不 先生 我们在意 |
[14:58] | We care very much. That’s why we’re here. | 我们非常在意 所以站在这里 |
[15:00] | Yeah, you say that, | 既然你这么说 |
[15:02] | But last night, we had another run-in | 但是昨晚发生了另一起纠纷 |
[15:03] | At the central food and gas mart down the street. | 就在街那边的食品加油站附近 |
[15:05] | I mean, someone started shooting at people, | 有人朝人群射击 |
[15:08] | And the police just drove through and left. | 而警察只是开车路过 |
[15:11] | Sir, many times, | 先生 很多时候 |
[15:13] | If there’s no one there when the officers arrive, | 当警员到达时如果没有人 |
[15:15] | They move on to their next call. | 他们会接下一个任务 |
[15:18] | You tell us to call when people put up graffiti. | 难道有人在墙上涂鸦式我们报了警 |
[15:20] | And then we go back and paint over it, | 然后我们再返回往墙上添上两笔吗 |
[15:21] | Someone else comes back, does it all over again. | 谁会笨的等你抓 |
[15:24] | Psst! provenza. | 过来 普罗文茨 |
[15:26] | Would you please call Buzz | 你叫巴斯 |
[15:29] | And send everyone over to this gas station, | 带人到这里的加油站 |
[15:32] | Check it out for signs of a possible shooting, | 查一下是否有枪击痕迹 |
[15:33] | And see if there was a radio call | 再查询无线寻呼 |
[15:35] | or a report made about it? | 或者报案记录 |
[15:37] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[15:38] | Miss, why don’t you tell them about the crimes | 小姐 你为什么不告诉大家 |
[15:40] | That you are seeing? | 你看到的犯罪现场 |
[15:42] | What crimes can we talk about | 告诉你们犯罪现场什么样 |
[15:43] | with a guarantee protection | 你们会保护我们吗 |
[15:44] | Have you thought about that? | 这些你们考虑过吗 |
[15:46] | Ma’am, I assure you, the entire | 我向你保证 |
[15:47] | force is doing everything we can | 我们会尽力保护 |
[15:49] | To keep your neighborhood safe. | 社区的安全 |
[15:51] | I won’t even take my family out at night anymore. | 我们全家晚上都不敢出门 |
[15:53] | We’re afraid to go out after dark. | 我们害怕在夜晚出去 |
[15:55] | And that should not be the case. | 这完全没问题 |
[15:56] | Now we want to konw who you could turn to | 我们想知道谁可以提供帮助 |
[16:00] | So tonight we have two officers | 今晚我们会派两名警员 |
[16:02] | To protect you at your neighborhood | 在你们附近保护 |
[16:04] | So tonight here at the back after the meeting, | 今晚会后仔细回忆下 |
[16:06] | Feel free to address | 写出任何 |
[16:08] | Any specific concerns you may have with them. | 与本案有关的具体线索 |
[16:11] | Did you guys find anything yet? | 有发现吗 |
[16:13] | Not yet. | 还没 |
[16:25] | Buzz. | 巴斯 |
[16:27] | Over here. | 过来 |
[16:28] | I think I found something. | 有发现 |
[16:31] | .32 Caliber. | 32口径子弹 |
[16:33] | Oh! we got three more over here. | 这里还有三个 |
[16:36] | You want to get this, buzz? | 这里 巴斯 |
[16:39] | Two in here, and you got one down here. | 这里两个 那里一个 |
[16:56] | Lieutenant Tao… | 陶副队 |
[16:59] | Did you still carry around those geeky lasers? | 有没有带激光器 |
[17:07] | I promise we’re gonna do everything we can | 我保证会竭尽所能 |
[17:08] | To find out why this happened. | 找出真相 |
[17:12] | I hope so, chief Johnson. | 希望如此 强森局长 |
[17:14] | And not just for my sake. | 不只是为了我个人 |
[17:16] | People here need to believe in you. | 要让这里的人信任你们 |
[17:18] | They need to know you’re going to do something. | 知道你们会采取措施 |
[17:21] | They need to see it. | 要让他们看到 |
[17:24] | Please. | 好吗 |
[17:32] | Chief. | 头 |
[17:35] | I just talked to Flynn. | 刚和富林通过电话 |
[17:37] | No report was filed on any shooting last night | 昨晚在食品加油站 |
[17:39] | At that food and gas mart, | 没有任何报案记录 |
[17:40] | But there was a 911 reported from their phone. | 但911寻呼台有记录 |
[17:44] | Caller said shots were fired. | 报案的人说有枪击事件 |
[17:45] | Patrol car was sent. | 派过警察巡逻车 |
[17:46] | No one was there, so they kept going. | 现场没人 他们继续搜寻 |
[17:48] | Now, get this. | 现在找到了 |
[17:49] | Flynn says they just found some .32 casings | 富林刚在停车场找到 |
[17:52] | – In their parking lot. – okay. | -几个32口径的弹壳 -做的好 |
[17:53] | You need to be shaking hands with people. | 你应该和他们去握手 |
[17:55] | Not you, lieutenant. | 你不用了 副队 |
[17:57] | I need to run out just for one quick minute. | 我要离开几分钟 |
[17:59] | No, no, no, no, chief Johnson, | 不 不 不行 强森长官 |
[18:00] | you’re not going auywhere now | 现在你哪里也不能去 |
[18:02] | There’s some casings | 那些弹壳 |
[18:03] | You cannot invite these people here to meet you | 你不能把他们召集来 |
[18:05] | And then just leave. | 自己却离开 |
[18:07] | Chief, why don’t you just | 头 为什么不 |
[18:08] | You stay here and press the flesh, | 呆在这里和他们握手 |
[18:10] | And I’ll keep you posted on anything going on. | 我会随时通知你进展的 |
[18:36] | Here we go. | 行动 |
[18:39] | Julio. we’re ready. | 胡里奥 一切就绪 |
[18:41] | Okay. | 好的 |
[18:42] | Flynn, are you in position? | 富林 你到指定地点了吗 |
[18:43] | I’m at the community center. | 我在社区中心 |
[18:45] | – Okay. Are you ready to film this? – All set. | -准备好了吗 -好了 |
[18:48] | Lieutenant Tao, | 陶副队 |
[18:49] | Point it away from your body like a gun | 像枪一样举起它 |
[18:51] | And go to your left towards | 向左指向 |
[18:52] | Flynn at the community center. | 在社区中心的富林 |
[18:56] | Okay. good. | 好的 就这样 |
[18:58] | Keep going. good. | 保持 好 |
[19:01] | Good. | 继续 |
[19:13] | Tao, Julio, are you guys still there? | 陶 胡里奥 你们还在原地吗 |
[19:15] | I don’t see anything yet. | 我什么也看不到 |
[19:16] | Tao | 陶 |
[19:17] | Lower it just a little. | 稍微低一点 |
[19:21] | I see it now. | 看到了 |
[19:23] | It’s hitting me | 射中我了 |
[19:25] | And I’m right where Reggie was standing. | 这里正好是雷金站的位置 |
[19:29] | Tao, I see a direct path | 陶 我找到了子弹射杀 |
[19:31] | For the bullet that killed Reggie gray. | 雷金・格雷的直接路线 |
[19:36] | Looks like he was shot in somebody else’s gunfight. | 貌似是在一场枪战中被误杀的 |
[19:45] | What kind of sense does that make? | 怎样解释才合理呢 |
[19:48] | I make, come on! | 我想通了 原来如此 |
[20:22] | Sure is quiet in here. | 这儿真安静 |
[20:28] | Doesn’t have to be this quiet, you know? | 难道不应该安静吗 |
[20:31] | We could use this bedroom | 除了悬而未决的案子 |
[20:33] | For something other than your unsolved cases. | 卧室里应该做点别的 |
[20:36] | After last night, | 亲爱的 昨晚之后 |
[20:37] | This room may not be big enough | 说实话 这房间似乎不足以 |
[20:38] | For my unsolved cases, honestly. | 容纳我悬而未决的案子了 |
[20:41] | But it could hold a kid. | 但可以住一个孩子 |
[20:43] | We could turn this room into a nursery in just… | 也许只需几个月我们就可以 |
[20:48] | A few months maybe. | 把卧室变成托儿所 |
[20:55] | You should have seen my victim’s mother last night. | 昨晚要是见了受害者的母亲 |
[20:59] | She stood up and talked about | 看她站在那里 |
[21:01] | How much she loved her son. | 讲她多么爱她的儿子 |
[21:04] | She never gave up on him | 她从未放弃过自己的儿子 |
[21:06] | Through prison and parole. | 从入狱到假释出狱 |
[21:09] | She was helping him turn his life around. | 她一直帮助儿子改过自新 |
[21:12] | And then one night… | 但一个夜晚 |
[21:15] | Shot dead, | 儿子被枪杀了 |
[21:18] | Probably by a-a random bullet, | 可能是被无意射中 |
[21:20] | For no better reason than he was just standing | 只是因为他在错误的时间 |
[21:23] | In the wrong place at the wrong time. | 站在错误的位置 |
[21:27] | When i know how easily… | 当我意识到这些事情 |
[21:30] | These things happen, | 是如此轻易的发生时 |
[21:33] | How can i even think about having children? | 我怎么敢考虑要孩子 |
[21:37] | The same way e.r. doctors do… | 急诊室的医生 |
[21:42] | …and undertakers… | 验尸官 |
[21:43] | And soldiers. | 士兵们都有这个问题 |
[21:46] | And you could ask the same question | 关于结婚 |
[21:47] | About getting married. | 你也会同样困惑 |
[21:49] | How many times have you | 你见过的那些可怜的女人们 |
[21:50] | Stepped up to some poor woman | 曾多少次的跟你说起过 |
[21:52] | To say her husband isn’t coming home? | 她们不归家的丈夫 |
[21:54] | And we still said “i do.” | 然后我们仍然说了我愿意 |
[21:56] | That i couldn’t help. | 对此我无能为力 |
[22:00] | You’re so great at imaging the worst. | 你总是把事情想得太糟 |
[22:03] | That’s part of why you’re good at your job. | 所以你能把工作做得这么好 |
[22:07] | But try, just… | 但是 试试看 |
[22:09] | For a minute… | 一分钟就好 |
[22:13] | …imagining something better. | 把事情往好的方面想想 |
[22:18] | 911. what’s your emergency? | 911 你有什么紧急情况 |
[22:20] | Yeah. these guys are in a | 那群家伙 |
[22:21] | Parking lot, fighting. | 在停车场里斗殴 |
[22:22] | Someone just fired a gun. | 有人刚刚开了一枪 |
[22:23] | Hold on, sir. what’s your name? | 稍等 先生 您的名字 |
[22:25] | Tommy Martinez. | 汤米・马丁内斯 |
[22:26] | What’s your location, Tommy? | 你的位置 汤米 |
[22:27] | 20th and crenshaw | 克伦肖20号 |
[22:28] | The central food and gas mart. | 中心食品加油站 |
[22:30] | Okay, Tommy, | 好的 汤米 |
[22:31] | I’m going to dispatch | 我将马上派遣 |
[22:32] | A unit to your location. | 人手到你的所在地 |
[22:33] | Stay on the line, please. | 请勿挂线 |
[22:34] | Wait, wait, wait. i think they’re leaving. | 等等 我想他们要走了 |
[22:37] | Hello? are you still there? | 喂 你还在吗 |
[22:39] | I’m still here. the patrol car is coming. | 在的 巡逻车在赶往途中 |
[22:43] | That was very brave of you | 打这个电话的你 |
[22:44] | to make that call, Tommy, | 实在是勇气可嘉 汤米 |
[22:45] | So thank you for that. | 非常的感谢你 |
[22:47] | What else can you tell me about that night? | 关于那晚你还有什么可提供的 |
[22:49] | The boys in the parking lot… | 在那个停车场里 |
[22:54] | …how many were there? | 大概有多少人 |
[22:56] | I don’t remember. | 我想不起来了 |
[22:57] | Do you remember who fired the gun? | 你记得是谁开的枪吗 |
[23:00] | I didn’t see anything. i just heard shots. | 我啥都没看见 只听见枪响 |
[23:02] | Were they older than you? Younger? | 他们比你大还是比你小 |
[23:06] | Listen, lady, | 听着 女士 |
[23:08] | The only reason i took this job | 我做这份工作 |
[23:10] | Is so i could save up money for college. | 只是为了上大学省点钱 |
[23:13] | That call i made — | 我打那个电话 |
[23:15] | That’s just ’cause there was kids around. | 只是因为周围还有孩子 |
[23:16] | So why don’t you leave me alone? | 为什么你们不放过我 |
[23:18] | I’m in enough trouble as it is. | 我麻烦够多的了 |
[23:20] | I wouldn’t be asking you these questions | 如果不是性命攸关的话 |
[23:22] | If it wasn’t a matter | 我也就不会 |
[23:23] | Of life and death for someone. | 问你这些问题了 |
[23:25] | Life and death. | 性命攸关啊 |
[23:29] | Okay, look… | 好吧 听着 |
[23:33] | I saw a guy | 我一个男人 |
[23:35] | with a nice cadillac, screaming… | 开着凯迪拉克尖叫 |
[23:37] | At some other guys to | 其他人从他身边逃开 |
[23:38] | Get away from it. that’s it. | 情况就是这样 |
[23:39] | Did they threaten him or try to shoot him? | 他们有没有威胁或是想要枪击他 |
[23:42] | No, no, no. | 不是不是 |
[23:43] | The guy in — in the car | 在车里的那个男人 |
[23:44] | — he’s the one who fired the gun. | 才是开枪的人 |
[23:46] | I thought you said you didn’t see that. | 我记得你说过你没有看见 |
[23:52] | All right. | 好吧 |
[23:54] | I’ll tell you about the guy in the car | 我会告诉你坐在车里的那个人 |
[23:55] | That — that shot his gun. | 那个开枪的人的情况 |
[23:57] | But i’m not gonna say anything | 但我不会告诉你任何 |
[23:58] | To you about those gangsters. | 关于黑帮的事 |
[23:59] | If they knew that i was | 如果他们知道 |
[24:00] | Sitting here talking to you, | 我坐在这里跟你说了 |
[24:01] | They’d come after me. | 他们会来找我麻烦 |
[24:04] | Come on, man. you know. tell her. | 是吧 你明白的 解释下 |
[24:10] | What gang? | 什么帮派 |
[24:15] | N.d.s. | N.d.s. |
[24:17] | Two of them. | 他们中的俩个 |
[24:18] | I don’t know their names, | 我不知道他们的名字 |
[24:19] | But, uh, i recognized | 但是 我能肯定在哪区 |
[24:21] | their faces from the neighborhood. | 见过他们的样子 |
[24:22] | N.d.s are the 19th street destroyers. | N.d.s是19街区的祸害 |
[24:26] | It’s the affirmative-action | 我曾给你介绍过 |
[24:27] | gang i was telling you about. | 那个相互照应的帮派 |
[24:28] | Um, they have a big chop-shop operation, | 他们有着庞大的系统 |
[24:29] | Mostly high-end car parts. | 大部分有高档车 |
[24:32] | You recognized these boys? | 你确定是那些人 |
[24:38] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[24:40] | How about this — | 这样如何 |
[24:43] | What color was the cadillac? | 是什么颜色的凯迪拉克 |
[24:47] | Look, Tommy, i understand that | 汤米 我了解 |
[24:48] | growing up in your neighborhood be. | 你土生土长在那个街区 |
[24:50] | You must get really good at | 你得学会 |
[24:53] | Imagining how bad things can be. | 凡事做最坏的打算 |
[24:55] | But… | 但是 |
[24:58] | Try… | 一分钟也好 |
[25:00] | Just for a minute, | 试着把事情 |
[25:02] | To imagine something better. | 往好的方面想想 |
[25:06] | Because that’s what we’re trying to do — | 因为这就是我们的努力方向 |
[25:09] | Make a safer place for you and your family. | 为你和家庭营造一个更为安全的环境 |
[25:11] | You can make a difference. | 你可以改变它的 |
[25:14] | You can. | 你可以的 |
[25:26] | How about this instead? | 用这个代替如何 |
[25:33] | I wrote down the license-plate | 我把凯迪拉克 |
[25:34] | Number of the cadillac. | 的牌照给记录下来了 |
[25:39] | You — you wrote down | 你 你记下了 |
[25:40] | The license-plate number, | 车牌号 |
[25:42] | And — and you didn’t show it to the police? | 然后你竟然没有交给警方 |
[25:44] | I never had a chance. | 我根本就没机会 |
[25:45] | By the time you guys | 当你们的人到时 |
[25:47] | Got there, everyone was gone. | 所有的人都溜了 |
[25:49] | Cops just…rolled through. | 警察只是例行公事而已 |
[25:50] | They didn’t even stop. | 他们甚至都不停的 |
[25:53] | Don’t look so surprised, lady. | 别这么震惊 女士 |
[25:57] | See, that’s the way you always do us. | 看吧 你们平时就是这么待我们的 |
[26:03] | His name is Kelvin Blake. | 他叫凯尔文・布莱克 |
[26:06] | Registered owner of the vehicle. | 机动车注册的车主 |
[26:07] | Age 38. | 38岁 |
[26:09] | He lives over on arlington, | 住在阿林顿区 |
[26:10] | About a mile and a half | 距离服务站 |
[26:11] | From the service station. | 大概有1.5里 |
[26:13] | Honestly, chief, seems like a nice guy. | 老实说 头儿 看上去像个好人 |
[26:15] | Mm-hmm. who has a rap sheet, | 还是有过前科 |
[26:17] | Even though it’s from 20 years ago. | 尽管是20年前的事 |
[26:19] | Still — drugs, petty theft. | 贩毒 小偷小摸 |
[26:21] | Works as a foreman for | 现在在m&f建材公司 |
[26:23] | m&f construction company now. | 做包工头 |
[26:24] | Employed there for the last 10 years. | 过去10年一直在那干 |
[26:27] | So at least Kelvin can hold down a job, | 至少凯尔文有稳定的工作 |
[26:29] | And he turned in his gun voluntarily. | 还主动上交了他的枪 |
[26:31] | Thank you. Ballistics finished their report. | 谢谢 弹道科的报告出�砹� |
[26:33] | The bullet that killed | 杀掉雷金的子弹 |
[26:34] | Reggie came from that gun. | 正是来自那支枪 |
[26:36] | Still doesn’t prove he pulled the trigger. | 不过仍不能断定就是他射的 |
[26:37] | – Chief Johnson… – yes. | -强森局长 -在 |
[26:39] | …i spoke to my robbery guys. | 我跟劫案科的伙计联系过了 |
[26:41] | There’s been a string | 最近有一连串的 |
[26:42] | of high-end car jackings recently | 高档车抢劫案 |
[26:44] | Within a few miles of | 就在杰克神父的社区中心 |
[26:45] | Father jack’s community center. | 几周围哩的范围内 |
[26:46] | I bet mostly with the n.d.s. | 我打赌都是n.d.s干的 |
[26:48] | So, uh, you think this | 所以 你觉得这位 |
[26:49] | Kelvin Blake guy’s responsible | 凯尔文・布莱克对枪击事件 |
[26:51] | For the shooting? | 负有直接责任? |
[26:52] | Well, hopefully, we’ll know soon enough. | 希望如此 稍后即见分晓 |
[26:56] | – Chief. – yes. | -头儿 -什么事 |
[26:58] | I talked Tommy into unofficially i.d.ing | 我私下跟汤米谈过了 |
[27:01] | The two gangsters from the parking lot, | 确定了停车场里的那俩个劫匪的身份 |
[27:03] | Enrique Santos and Alonso Garcia. | 安立奎・桑多斯和阿郎索・加西亚 |
[27:05] | How’d you do that? | 你怎么做到的 |
[27:06] | Put together some photo lineups. | 把一堆照片放在一起 |
[27:07] | And i told him, “if our shooter | 然后我告诉他 |
[27:09] | here picks out the same guy | 如果杀手指认了同一个人 |
[27:11] | You would never have to go to court.” | 他就绝对不用上法庭 |
[27:13] | And he believed you? Oh. | 然后他相信了你 |
[27:14] | Why do people ever talk to us? | 为什么人们总是会告诉我们 |
[27:16] | All right. uh, thank you. | 好吧 谢谢你 |
[27:18] | These, uh — these will be very helpful. | 这些 这些会相当有用的 |
[27:20] | Now, if you and lieutenant Flynn | 现在 你就和副队富林 |
[27:22] | Could track down Mr. Santos and Mr. Garcia, | 去缉捕桑多斯和加西亚吧 |
[27:25] | Bring them in there, thank you. | 把他们带到这来 谢谢了 |
[27:27] | Yes, ma’am. | 遵命 |
[27:32] | Good evening, Mr. Blake. | 晚上好 布莱克先生 |
[27:34] | I’m deputy chief Johnson. | 我是副局长强生 |
[27:36] | I want to thank you so much | 非常的感谢你 |
[27:37] | For being so cooperative with my detectives. | 对我们的侦查工作如此配合 |
[27:40] | I’m happy to help out. | 乐意之致 |
[27:41] | Tell you the truth, | 实话跟你说 |
[27:41] | You know, these gangsters — | 这些黑帮 |
[27:42] | They got friends. | 他们有同伙 |
[27:43] | I’d rather just forget | 我宁愿忘记 |
[27:44] | about the whole thing. | 所有发生的一切 |
[27:45] | Well, unfortunately, sir, | 然而 很遗憾 先生 |
[27:46] | Discharging a firearm | 在公共场所鸣枪 |
[27:47] | In a public place is against the law. | 已经违反了法律 |
[27:49] | So just forgetting about | 所以你可别想 |
[27:51] | The whole thing isn’t an option. | 统统忘记 |
[27:55] | I understand you were | 我想你应该还是有 |
[27:56] | Read and waived your rights. | 放弃的权利 |
[27:57] | Yeah, yeah, yeah. | 是的是的 |
[27:58] | I — i was just protecting myself. | 我只是保护我自己而已 |
[28:00] | Why don’t you start | 为什么你不开始 |
[28:01] | By walking us through | 告诉一下我们 |
[28:02] | what happened last friday night? | 上周五晚发生了什么 |
[28:04] | Oh. okay. | 好吧 |
[28:06] | I got off work late. | 我很晚才下班 |
[28:07] | Didn’t feel like making dinner, | 不想自己做晚饭 |
[28:09] | So i thought i’d go by | 所以我就打算 |
[28:11] | the gas mart and grab a hot dog. | 到服务站去买个热狗 |
[28:12] | And what time was that? | 那是什么时间了 |
[28:15] | 9:00, A little afer 9:00. | 9点吧 9点后一小会 |
[28:17] | Okay. | 好的 |
[28:19] | And so? | 然后呢 |
[28:20] | So i pulled in. | 然后我就去了 |
[28:21] | And i’m standing at the register | 然后我站在收款台那 |
[28:23] | When I look out and I see two boys | 然后我看到街对面有两个小伙子 |
[28:25] | Coming from across the street. | 朝我走过来 |
[28:27] | And I-I recognized the look on their faces, | 瞧他们的样子 我就知道他们要干什么 |
[28:29] | ’cause it’s my hood, right? | 那可是我的卡迪拉克啊 |
[28:30] | And I’m thinking, “I got to get back in my car | 我得在他们行窃之前 |
[28:32] | Before they steal it.” | 回到车上去 |
[28:33] | So I ran out, jumped in the driver’s seat. | 所以我就跑了过去 跳进座位里了 |
[28:37] | But they stood behind me. | 但他们还站在我车后 |
[28:38] | See, they wouldn’t let me back out. | 我没办法倒车 |
[28:40] | Did they threaten you in any way? | 他们有没有胁迫过你什么 |
[28:41] | Yes! | 当然有 |
[28:42] | They told me to get out of the car. | 他们让我从车里滚出来 |
[28:44] | This is the gun that, uh… | 这把枪 |
[28:47] | You gave my detectives, correct? | 是你交给警察的吧 |
[28:49] | Yes, Ma’am. | 是的 女士 |
[28:51] | I mean, I knew people were gonna be after my car. | 我知道他们肯定会对我的车念念不忘 |
[28:54] | I mean, the rims alone. | 瞧瞧那轮胎 |
[28:55] | I just thought I needed a little firepower to hold onto it. | 我只是觉得有把枪比较有安全感 |
[28:58] | So, wait, you bought a car | 等等 你说你买了车 |
[29:00] | That you thought you needed a gun to hang on to? | 你还要一把枪来保护你 |
[29:03] | Wait a second. Wait a second. | 等等 |
[29:04] | Let’s just — let’s just back up. | 让我从头说起 |
[29:05] | You got to understand, I mean, I worked my whole life | 你们要明白 我工作这么多年 |
[29:08] | To be able to have a car like that. | 就是为了能买一辆这样的车 |
[29:10] | There was no way I was gonna let them gangsters | 我绝不允许我的凯迪拉克 |
[29:12] | Take my cadillac from me. | 被他们抢走 |
[29:13] | I mean, you would have done the same thing, right, man? | 老兄 你要是我 你会和我做同样的事的 |
[29:16] | Just… | 冷静 |
[29:17] | What happened next, sir? | 先生 接下来发生了什么事 |
[29:19] | So they told me to get out the car. | 他们让我马上下车 |
[29:21] | So I did, only they didn’t know I was armed, you know? | 然后我就下车了 但他们不知道我带着枪 |
[29:24] | So right away, I point the gun at them. | 下车后 我拿枪对着他们 |
[29:26] | I told them to back off. | 让他们退后 |
[29:28] | They just laugh at me, like — like I’m joking, | 他们一直在笑 好像觉得我是在开玩笑 |
[29:31] | Tell me to give them my keys or else. | 然后让我把钥匙给他们 |
[29:34] | One of them said, | 其中一个说 |
[29:35] | “Homey, I’m gonna look great in your car.” | 老弟 让我瞧瞧你的爱车 |
[29:37] | I thought, “the hell you are,” so I just… | 我想 你算老几啊 所以我就 |
[29:39] | Capped off a few rounds over their heads. | 朝他脑袋旁边开了几枪 |
[29:42] | And what did they do? | 接着他们怎么了 |
[29:44] | They ran, both of them, | 跑了 两个一起 |
[29:46] | Talking about “I’m gonna get you. | 边跑边喊 你给我等着 |
[29:48] | I’m gonna get you.” | 下次别被我碰见 |
[29:53] | I want you to think about this very carefully, Kelvin. | 凯尔文 你好好想想 |
[29:57] | What was going on in your mind | 当你拔出枪时 |
[29:58] | When you pulled out the gun? | 你到底是怎么想的 |
[30:02] | I was afraid, you know? | 你知道的 我很害怕 |
[30:05] | I’m still afraid. | 我现在还后怕着呢 |
[30:06] | I mean, I got to drive down that street every day. | 我每天都会开车去那条街 |
[30:09] | I knew they’d probably remember | 我知道他们可能会记得我的样子 |
[30:10] | What I look like and my car. | 还有我的车 |
[30:12] | I knew they’d remember that, too. | 他们还会记得要找到我 |
[30:15] | Probably come and find me, just like you guys did. | 就像你们也会找到我一样 |
[30:18] | Which is why it’s so important that you identify these men | 所以为了让他们不会来找你 |
[30:20] | So that they can’t come and find you. | 你必须指认出他们 |
[30:27] | So if you could, um, please take a look at these gentlemen, | 如果可以的话 你看看这些人 |
[30:31] | Tell me if you recognize anyone. | 有没有他们俩 |
[30:37] | Yeah, that’s one of them right there. | 好 这是其中一个 |
[30:42] | That’s the other one. | 这是另外那个 |
[30:44] | – You sure? – Yeah, yeah. | -你确定吗 -确定 |
[30:46] | That’s them. | 就是他们 |
[30:47] | Okay. | 好的 |
[30:50] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[30:58] | So, Kelvin, tell me, um, | 凯尔文 告诉我 |
[31:01] | When you fired those rounds, | 当你朝周围开枪时 |
[31:03] | Did you ever wonder where they were gonna end up? | 你知不知道 子弹会落在哪里 |
[31:08] | No. | 不知道 |
[31:10] | Why? | 为什么这么问 |
[31:13] | What happened? | 怎么了 |
[31:14] | When you shot at those boys, | 在你向他们开枪时 |
[31:18] | One of the bullets went on for a while — | 有一颗子弹 |
[31:20] | Two whole blocks — | 跨越了大致两个街区 |
[31:22] | And ended up in the back of the head | 最后穿过了 |
[31:24] | Of a man by the name of Reggie Gray. | 一个叫雷金・格雷男孩的后脑勺 |
[31:25] | – No, no, no. – He died instantly. | -不 不 不 -他当场毙命 |
[31:27] | Oh, no, no, no, no! | 不会的 不会的 |
[31:30] | Oh, my god! Oh, my — | 我的天呐 |
[31:35] | I’m sorry! I didn’t mean to hurt nobody. | 对不起 我真的不想伤害任何人 |
[31:38] | I didn’t mean — | 我不是故意的 |
[31:40] | Oh, my god! | 上帝 |
[31:41] | Oh, man! Did he have a family? | 天呐 他有家人吗 |
[31:45] | Did he… | 他… |
[31:57] | So, Sanchez and I spent all night | 我和桑切斯花了一整晚 |
[31:59] | To looking for these two dirtbags. | 找那两个地痞流氓 |
[32:01] | We finally found them this morning, | 今早终于找到了 |
[32:02] | Walking up to the same service station. | 他们还在那个服务站旁游荡 |
[32:04] | Probably gonna jack another car. | 可能准备偷车来着 |
[32:06] | What’s this? | 这是什么 |
[32:07] | We can now monitor the electronics room | 我们现在能在这里 |
[32:10] | And the interview room from out here… | 监控电子室和审讯室 |
[32:12] | And from two angles. | 可以从两个角度来监控 |
[32:15] | Or just one. | 或者就用一个 |
[32:18] | Or this one. | 或者用另一个 |
[32:20] | And it’s wireless. | 并且还是无线控制 |
[32:21] | Pretty cool, huh? | 不错吧 |
[32:23] | Tao, would you stop moving the picture around, damn it? | 陶 你别让画面跳来跳去 |
[32:26] | Y-you’re making me dizzy. Settle somewhere. | 我看着头晕 固定一个画面 |
[32:29] | Man, I want something to eat. | 老兄 我想吃东西 |
[32:31] | Yeah. | 我也是 |
[32:33] | I’m not your waiter. | 我可不是服务生 |
[32:34] | You have the right to remain silent. | 你有权保持沉默 |
[32:36] | Anything you say can and will | 而你所说的话 |
[32:37] | Be used against you in a court of law. | 将会成为呈堂证供 |
[32:39] | You have the right to an attorney. | 你有权雇律师 |
[32:40] | See, it’s like, amazing. | 瞧 太棒了 |
[32:42] | If you can’t afford a lawyer… | 如果你没钱雇佣律师 |
[32:43] | Excuse me for a minute. | 我离开一会儿 |
[32:45] | Settle someplace, Tao! Now I’m not kidding! | 陶 不要动了 我没跟你闹着玩 |
[32:47] | Did you understand what I just told you? | 刚才我跟你们说的 都清楚了吗 |
[32:53] | Alonso and Enrique’s rap sheets. | 这是阿郎索和安立奎的犯罪记录 |
[32:56] | And we just got positive i.d.s on both of them | 现在我们明确了他们的身份 |
[32:59] | For three other recent car jackings — | 几周前还在同一个加油站 |
[33:00] | One at the same gas station a few weeks ago. | 进行车辆抢劫 |
[33:03] | Thank you, sergeant. | 警官 谢谢你 |
[33:04] | Let’s see what our busy little gangsters | 我去看看这两个惯犯 |
[33:06] | Have to say for themselves. | 要怎么狡辩 |
[33:11] | Gentlemen… | 先生们 |
[33:13] | Thank you so much for joining us. | 很感谢你们的合作 |
[33:15] | Stand up. | 站起来 |
[33:16] | You’re welcome, bitch. | 乐意协助 婊子 |
[33:20] | So much for hello. | 你太客气了 |
[33:21] | Do you have any idea | 知道为什么 |
[33:24] | Why we asked you to pop by here today? | 今天叫你们来这里吗 |
[33:27] | Alonso? | 阿郎索 |
[33:28] | You want to have me, my baby? | 宝贝儿 你不是想泡我吗 |
[33:31] | I’ll tell you this one time. | 我只提醒你一次 |
[33:32] | You better show some respect! | 你最好放尊重点 |
[33:34] | Or else. | 不然让你好看 |
[33:36] | Stand here. | 给我站好 |
[33:38] | Let’s, uh — let’s start over, shall we? | 我们开始 可以吗 |
[33:42] | Uh, I believe that you gentlemen were shot at | 前天晚上 在克伦肖 |
[33:45] | In the parking lot at the central food and gas mart | 一家食品加油站的停车场里 |
[33:48] | On Crenshaw the night before last. | 有人朝你们俩开了枪 |
[33:51] | Does that ring any bells? | 想起什么了吗 |
[33:55] | Uh, lieutenant… | 副队 |
[33:57] | I think we found the guy who shot at you. | 我们找到了那个向你们开枪的人 |
[34:00] | That’s why you’re here. | 所以就叫你们过来了 |
[34:02] | Y-you talking about that fool? | 你是说那个白痴 |
[34:04] | Do you recognize him, Enrique? | 安立奎 你认得他吗 |
[34:06] | Yeah, the crazy bastard | 认得 那个疯子 |
[34:07] | Was at the filling station the other night. | 那晚就在加油站 |
[34:09] | He was waving his gun around, shouting some bullshit. | 仗着自己有枪 口中放屁 |
[34:11] | But we left after he started shooting. | 他开枪后 我们就离开了 |
[34:14] | Shooting? At who? | 开枪? 对谁 |
[34:16] | What do you mean, “at who”? at us. | 什么对谁 当然是对我们啊 |
[34:17] | Now, why would this man fire his gun at you? | 为什么他要向你们开枪 |
[34:20] | Did something happen? | 发生过什么事吗 |
[34:22] | Did you maybe pay too much attention | 你们是不是太过关心 |
[34:24] | To his brand-new cadillac? | 他的那辆新凯迪拉克了 |
[34:25] | It’s a nice car, yeah. | 车是挺酷的 |
[34:27] | But look, lady, he’s the crazy one, | 但是女士 他就是一个疯子 |
[34:29] | Pointing his shiny little piece at us | 我们说很喜欢他的车 |
[34:31] | Because we said we liked his car. | 他就用那亮晃晃的枪对着我们 |
[34:33] | What kind of a compliment did you pay his vehicle? | 你们怎么恭维他的车了 |
[34:36] | She means, “how did you tell him you liked the car?” | 她说 你们是怎么形容如何喜欢他的车 |
[34:42] | I just said, you know, | 我只是说 |
[34:44] | “I’d look real good driving that cadillac around.” | 我开着你的卡迪拉克一定帅呆了 |
[34:46] | – ’cause i would. – I bet you would. | -肯定的 -我猜也是 |
[34:49] | Do you think that maybe that’s what this guy | 你会不会觉得 |
[34:51] | Thought you were gonna do — | 这个男人会认为 |
[34:52] | Jump in his car and drive off in it? | 你会跳进他的车 然后开着车逃之夭夭了 |
[34:55] | Look, let me explain. | 好吧 让我说清楚一点 |
[34:57] | Uh, as interested as i normally am in grand theft, | 我一向对重大偷窃犯感兴趣 |
[34:59] | What i really want to know about today | 但我今天真正想知道的是 |
[35:01] | Is who killed Reggie gray? | 谁杀害了雷金・格雷 |
[35:04] | Reggie who? | 雷金啥 |
[35:05] | The guy who was shot at the community center | 在社区中心被枪杀的人 |
[35:07] | Last friday night by this man here. | 昨天晚上被那人杀了 |
[35:13] | Oh, okay. oh, you see? | 是 你看 |
[35:14] | I told you that dude was crazy. | 我说过这个人是个疯子 |
[35:16] | He tried killing us, too. | 他也想杀我们来着 |
[35:17] | Isn’t that against the law, huh? | 难道不是犯法吗 |
[35:18] | Yeah, he came after us. | 对 他跟踪我们 |
[35:20] | And i was gonna mess him up, you know? i wanted to | 我也曾想过给他好看 但是 |
[35:22] | Well, you can forget all about settling scores with him, | 你们不要计较以前跟他的恩怨 |
[35:24] | Because i’ll be handling that. | 我会来处理 |
[35:25] | All i want to know from you boys | 我最想知道的是 |
[35:27] | Is exactly what happened last friday night. | 上周五晚上到底发生什么事了 |
[35:31] | Look, even if you were, | 即使你们曾经 |
[35:33] | Say, trying to drive off in this man’s car | 试图开走这家伙的车 |
[35:36] | Murder is the only crime i care about today. | 我今天只关心谋杀案 |
[35:38] | Isn’t that right, detective sanchez? | 是这样的吧 桑切斯警探 |
[35:41] | We’re asking you to help us deal | 我们只需要你们帮忙处理 |
[35:43] | with this guy who shot at you | 这个对你们开枪的人 |
[35:44] | I mean, come on. how often does that happen? | 说吧 到底是怎么回事 |
[35:47] | I want to know about the moment | 我要知道他朝你们开枪的那一刻 |
[35:48] | He started shooting at you, okay? | 到底是怎样的 |
[35:52] | Yes? | 怎么样 |
[35:54] | Okay. | 好 |
[35:55] | Look, we only said something about… | 我们只说些 |
[36:00] | …about taking the car. | 跟拿车有关的事 |
[36:01] | We didn’t actually do it. | 我们其实没做过 |
[36:02] | And then that’s when he pulled the gun. | 那时他正掏枪 |
[36:04] | I’m surprised you didn’t grab it from him | 我很惊讶你们居然没夺了他的枪 |
[36:05] | And shove it down his throat. | 直接射穿他的喉咙 |
[36:06] | Man, we thought about that, you know, | 我们也想到了 |
[36:07] | But then he started — bam, bam, bam! — | 但那时他开始 砰 砰 砰 |
[36:10] | Just like that. you know, we knew he was serious. | 就象那样 我们知道他来真的 |
[36:12] | Tell her, man. tell her that’s the truth. | 跟她说 跟她说这是事实 |
[36:14] | Sabes que we didn’t even get in that car, | 没错 我们都还没抢到他车 |
[36:16] | And that son of a bitch started shooting at us. | 然后那狗娘养的就向我们开枪 |
[36:18] | Can you believe that? we didn’t even get in it. | 你相信吗 我们都没进到车子里 |
[36:19] | That’s exactly what i thought happened. | 我也是这么想的 |
[36:21] | Now, if you could just, uh, write it all down, | 现在请你们把刚才的写下来 |
[36:24] | Just what you said and, uh, sign it, and we’ll be finished. | 就是你们说的 然后签字 我们就结束 |
[36:27] | Write what down? | 写下来吗 |
[36:29] | Just that you wanted to take this man’s car, | 就是你们本想拿他的车 |
[36:31] | And for no other reason than that, | 没有别的原因 |
[36:33] | He illegally discharged his weapon at you | 他就对你们非法动用武器 |
[36:35] | And that you, uh, fled the scene. | 然后你们 逃离现场 |
[36:38] | Okay, wait a minute. wait. | 等一下 |
[36:40] | Okay, we only tried to steal the car. | 我们只是试图偷车 |
[36:43] | We didn’t take it. | 我们其实没偷 |
[36:44] | I completely understand. | 我完全理解 |
[36:46] | In fact, just describe it that way. | 事实上 你们要那样描述的 |
[36:48] | Say it just like that. | 就象那么说 |
[36:49] | You only tried to steal this man’s car. | 你们只是试图偷他的车 |
[36:52] | A-and underline the word “try” | 在试图俩字下面划线 |
[36:53] | So it’s clear that it was just an attempt. | 那就很明显只是个意图了 |
[36:56] | That’s a good idea. | 好主意 |
[37:07] | Why is the chief unhappy? | 为什么头儿还这么不爽 |
[37:09] | That was the confession, wasn’t it? | 那就是招供 不是吗 |
[37:12] | I mean, am i missing something here? | 我是不是错过了什么 |
[37:13] | She’s probably already thinking | 她可能已经在考虑 |
[37:16] | About how she’s going to explain | 自己该怎么向雷金的妈妈 |
[37:17] | all of this to Reggie’s mum | 解释这一切了 |
[37:18] | You spelled “cadillac” wrong. | 你把凯迪拉克写错了 |
[37:21] | It’s two l’s. | 里面有两个字母L |
[37:23] | We rigged this up in a day. | 我们一天就给他们下好了套 |
[37:25] | Imagine what we could do in a week. | 想想这一整个礼拜我们要干啥 |
[37:27] | I’m breathless. | 我激动死了 |
[37:28] | Okay. | 好 |
[37:30] | Let me take a look at that. | 我来看看 |
[37:32] | All right, if you could just sign on the bottom. | 好 请在底下签名 |
[37:36] | All right, gentlemen. | 好了 先生们 |
[37:38] | I put the date right there, too. | 我把日期也写了 |
[37:39] | Good idea. | 好主意 |
[37:41] | Now, i-i should probably explain | 现在 我该好好向你们解释下 |
[37:43] | The felony murder rule to you. | 法律上的重大谋杀罪 |
[37:46] | Oh, we don’t care about that. | 我们不在乎 |
[37:47] | As long as you got that fool, we’re good. | 只要你们抓住那个傻瓜 我们就没事了 |
[37:48] | I’m starving. | 我饿了 |
[37:49] | No, no, no, you really ought to understand | 不 不 你们要知道一下 |
[37:52] | About your future responsibility of Reggie Grey | 自己对雷金的事所负的责任 |
[37:54] | What responsibility? We didn’t agree any responsibility | 什么责任 我们不要承担任何责任 |
[37:55] | S-shut up, alonso. | 闭嘴 阿郎索 |
[37:57] | I got to eat, okay? can’t this wait? | 我得吃东西 这个能不能先等等 |
[38:00] | I hate to hold you up, | 我不想拖着你们 |
[38:01] | But, um… you really should understand | 但是 你们真的得知道 |
[38:03] | What’s gonna happen next, | 接下来会发生的事 |
[38:05] | Because when you’re involved in a robbery, | 因为当你们卷入一场抢劫 |
[38:07] | Like only trying to steal this man’s cadillac, | 虽然只是试图偷那人的凯迪拉克 |
[38:09] | And someone gets shot during that attempt, | 而有人在这场试图犯罪中被射中 |
[38:12] | Whether the victim is right in front of you | 不管这个受害人是否就在你们前面 |
[38:14] | Or two blocks away, | 两个街区以外 |
[38:15] | If that person dies | 如果那个人是死于 |
[38:16] | As a result of your actions, | 你们俩的行为 |
[38:18] | It’s murder. | 那就是谋杀 |
[38:20] | Wait, wait. wait a minute. wait. | 等等 等一下 |
[38:22] | So we’re like witnesses now or what? | 我们不就是目击证人吗 |
[38:24] | Only if you decide to testify. | 除非你们决定作证 |
[38:26] | All right. you’re telling me we got to go to co urt? | 你不是告诉我们要上法庭吧 |
[38:28] | I’m afraid so. | 就是的 |
[38:29] | But you don’t have to testify if you don’t want to, | 但如果你们不想作证 也可以 |
[38:31] | Because that’s a right that you have under the ecause of me | 这项权利是我给你们的 |
[38:34] | Yeah. don’t worry. | 好 别担心 |
[38:35] | Your lawyer will explain it all to you. | 你们律师会解释给你们听 |
[38:37] | No, wait. lawyers? we can’t afford no lawyers. | 等下 律师 我们请不起律师 |
[38:39] | I told you, if you can’t afford an attorney, | 我告诉过你们 如果你们请不起律师 |
[38:40] | One will be appointed for you. | 法庭会为你们指定一位 |
[38:42] | Enrique Santos and Alonso Garcia… | 安立奎・桑多斯和阿郎索・加西亚 |
[38:43] | w-w-wait, what’s going on? | 等等 到底怎么回事 |
[38:44] | …you’re both under arrest for murder. | 你们俩都因为谋杀罪被捕 |
[38:45] | What are you doing?! get off me! hands down, too. | 你们什么 别碰我 把手放下 |
[38:47] | You’ll figure it all out by the time you’re arraigned. | 你们被传讯的时候就会明白一切 |
[38:51] | Looky here. now she’s starting to perk up. | 看着 她要开始活跃了 |
[38:54] | Oh, and, uh, if you boys are still hungry, | 如果你俩还饿 |
[38:56] | I’m sure we can rustle you up some bologna sandwiches | 我们可以给你搞一些腊肠三明治 |
[38:58] | And powdered eggs. | 和卤蛋 |
[38:59] | And i hope you like them, because where you’re going, | 我希望你们喜欢 因为你们要去的地方 |
[39:01] | That’s all you’re gonna eat for the rest of your lives. | 后半辈子都得吃它 |
[39:03] | Wait, wait. hey, you get back here, you bitch! | 等等 你回来 婊子 |
[39:05] | We didn’t kill nobody! | 我们没杀人 |
[39:13] | So, you think mrs. Gray’s gonna be okay? | 你觉得格雷太太会好起来吗 |
[39:16] | I think you defined “transferred intent” | 我觉得您定义转移的犯意 |
[39:18] | And “felony murder” as well as anyone could have. | 和重大谋杀罪的方式无人能及 |
[39:20] | Guiding her through the mourning process — | 但让她从悲怆中走出来 |
[39:22] | Well, that’s more my job than yours. | 还是我更在行一点 |
[39:25] | Yeah. it’s just as well. | 对 确实没错 |
[39:27] | Having your child shot dead | 孩子被枪杀 |
[39:29] | Because someone was trying to steal a car two blocks away | 只是因为某人在两个街区外想偷车 |
[39:31] | Seems awfully random to me. | 对我来说也是种可恨的概率 |
[39:33] | Oh… i wouldn’t say that, no. | 我不会那么说的 不说 |
[39:37] | Please don’t tell me you think that Reggie’s murder | 拜托别告诉我你认为雷金被杀 |
[39:40] | Was, what, part of god’s grand design? | 是一种上帝的安排 |
[39:44] | “god’s grand design.” | 上帝的安排 |
[39:45] | That’s a little bit over my head. | 出乎我的意外 |
[39:47] | But i don’t believe in random. | 我不相信概率 |
[39:51] | But there was no motive in Reggie’s death. | 但是雷金被杀是没有动机的 |
[39:54] | And — and where there’s no motive, there’s no meaning. | 如果没有动机 一切就没有意义 |
[39:57] | Well, you only think there’s no meaning | 你只认为没有意义 |
[40:00] | ’cause you’re looking for it. | 因为你一直没有找到意义 |
[40:02] | But meaning isn’t something you find, chief Johnson. | 但意义不是你能找到的 强生局长 |
[40:05] | Something you give | 是你想要附加的 |
[40:07] | Maybe send out of Reggie’s murder | 也许从雷金的被杀中看出来 |
[40:10] | Well, that’s up to us. | 就看我们如何看了 |
[40:12] | So what meaning would you say it had? | 那你说的是什么意义 |
[40:34] | Well, i’d say that Reggie’s death | 我想说的是雷金的死 |
[40:36] | Had brought this community closer together, | 让我们的社区人意识到该走得更近 |
[40:38] | Don’t you think? | 你不觉得吗 |
[40:39] | Including the neighborhood and the police. | 包括邻居们和警察 |
[40:43] | Including you and me. | 包括你和我 |
[41:15] | Now, that’s something you don’t see every day. | 那可不是你每天都能看到的 |
[41:18] | I can’t believe you’re falling for this. | 我不敢相信你也会干 |
[41:22] | What’s a little paint, huh? | 就是小刷刷而已 |
[41:29] | It’s not gonna change anything. | 不会改变什么的 |
[41:31] | And tomorrow or next week, | 明天或者下周 |
[41:33] | This wall’s gonna be covered in graffiti again. | 这墙又会被画满涂鸦 |
[41:39] | Well, until then… | 到时再说了 |