| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 | 
|---|---|---|
| [00:08] | The Closer S05E09 | |
| [00:18] | Oh, mama. you look so wonderful. | 妈妈 气色不错啊 | 
| [00:23] | Brenda leigh, you left so early. | 布兰达・雷 你出门真早 | 
| [00:25] | And i was at work so late, | 而且下班很迟 | 
| [00:26] | Y’all were asleep by the time i got home. | 昨晚回到家 你们都睡了 | 
| [00:29] | Oh, my goodness, charlene, you have grown. | 天啊 沙林 都长这么大了 | 
| [00:33] | It’s “charlie” now, aunt brenda. | 叫我查理 布兰达姨妈 | 
| [00:34] | No one calls me “charlene” anymore. | 没人再叫我小名沙林了 | 
| [00:38] | So, are we going to disneyland, like we planned, | 说好的 我们这就去迪斯尼 | 
| [00:42] | Or do you have to stay and testify | 还是你要留下来 | 
| [00:45] | At some horrible murder trial? | 指证可怕的谋杀嫌疑犯 | 
| [00:47] | Uh, no, mama, the defendant already confessed | 不用留下来 妈妈 被告已经认罪 | 
| [00:49] | And made a deal with the d.a. | 并和法院检察官达成协议 | 
| [00:50] | While fritz and i were on our honeymoon. | 福瑞茨和我就能去度蜜月了 | 
| [00:53] | Now he just has to admit to the killing in court, | 现在只要他在法庭上亲口承认 | 
| [00:55] | So it’s not a trial — it’s an allocution. | 这不是法庭审理 是正式认罪而已 | 
| [00:58] | So sorry. | 抱歉 | 
| [01:00] | I’m so sorry. | 很抱歉 | 
| [01:05] | Enchant? mademoiselle. | 小姐 你真漂亮(法语) | 
| [01:06] | Une femme est plus belle que le monde ou je vis. | 你是我世上见过最美的女子(法语) | 
| [01:10] | Et je ferme les yeux. | 我都不敢看了(法语) | 
| [01:17] | Run into all types, at court. | 法庭上什么人都有 | 
| [01:19] | Um, why don’t y’all have a seat? | 我们怎么不先坐下呢 | 
| [01:21] | And i’ll be done here, lickety-split. | 我很快就好 | 
| [01:25] | I don’t know what lieutenant tao’s So worried about. | 我不晓得陶副队担心什么 | 
| [01:28] | You should be off with your family. | 你应该陪你家人去 | 
| [01:30] | I agree, commander, | 我同意 长官 | 
| [01:31] | But, um, since russell clark lawyered up | 自打罗素・克拉克 | 
| [01:35] | Before y’all had a chance to interview him properly, | 在被问讯之前找来了律师 | 
| [01:38] | Lieutenant tao asked me to be here today, | 陶副队就让我今天过来看看 | 
| [01:40] | And these things never take long. | 这种情况不会拖太久 | 
| [01:42] | -Excuse me. -all right. | -那我先过去了 -好吧 | 
| [01:57] | Dad! dad! | 爸爸 爸爸 | 
| [01:59] | I’m back here. | 我回来了 | 
| [02:01] | I miss you. | 我很想你 | 
| [02:10] | There’s the defendant’s son? | 这是被告人的儿子 | 
| [02:12] | James Clark — yes. | 是的 名叫詹姆斯・克拉克 | 
| [02:18] | He doesn’t look schizophrenic to me. | 看起来不像精神分裂的样子 | 
| [02:19] | he looks a lot better Than the last time i interviewed him. | 今天他的精神状态比上次我讯问他时好多了 | 
| [02:23] | But, uh…i think he went back on his meds. | 我想他重新服用治疗药物了 | 
| [02:25] | All rise. | 全体起立 | 
| [02:26] | Good morning, ladies and gentlemen. | 早上好 女士们先生们 | 
| [02:29] | Please be seated. | 请坐 | 
| [02:30] | So, i have the pre-plea probation report here. | 我这有庭前和解缓刑报告 | 
| [02:34] | Are both sides ready to proceed? | 控辩双方都准备好了吗 | 
| [02:36] | Andrea hobbs for the people, judge richwood. | 公诉人安德里亚・霍布斯 理查伍德法官 | 
| [02:38] | we’re ready. | 我们准备好了 | 
| [02:38] | Jeb kelly for russell clark. | 辩护律师加布・凯利代表罗素・克拉克 | 
| [02:40] | We’re ready, too, your honor. | 我们也准备好了 法官阁下 | 
| [02:42] | All right, since you both agreed to waive the formal reading | 好 控辩双方都同意不必宣读被告人权益条文 | 
| [02:45] | Of the defendant’s rights, let’s just jump in, shall we? | 我们就切中正题 开始吧 | 
| [02:47] | Mr. kelly, i understand your client is prepared | 凯利先生 你的当事人 | 
| [02:51] | To enter a plea of guilty to murder in the second degree. | 对二级谋杀罪供认不讳吗 | 
| [02:54] | Yes, your honor. | 是的 法官阁下 | 
| [02:55] | Will the defendant rise? | 被告人起立 | 
| [03:00] | Let’s review the statement of facts here. | 让我们回顾案发经过 | 
| [03:02] | Mr. Clark, it says here that your son — James? | 克拉克先生 记录上说你的儿子 詹姆斯 | 
| [03:06] | James. yes, sir. | 詹姆斯 是的 法官大人 | 
| [03:08] | Your son was receiving some kind of holistic treatment | 你的儿子正在凯斯・米拉诺医生那 | 
| [03:11] | For schizophrenia from dr. keith milano. | 接受精神分裂症整体功能治疗 | 
| [03:13] | Could you explain? | 你能详细解释吗 | 
| [03:14] | Yes, James was seeing a psychiatrist When my mother-in-law | 是的 我岳母打听到米拉诺能治疗精神分裂症 | 
| [03:17] | Discovered milano’s alternative cure for schizophrenia. | 就安排詹姆斯去接受心理治疗 | 
| [03:22] | I was absolutely against my son changing his therapy, | 我坚决反对我儿子更换原来的治疗 | 
| [03:25] | But James is over 18, and my mother-in-law offered to pay, | 但詹姆斯已经成年了 我岳母则提供治疗费用 | 
| [03:29] | So James went off of his medication | 因此詹姆斯就不服用治疗药物 | 
| [03:30] | And started in with milano’s outrageously expensive regimen, | 而去接受米拉诺的那贵得吓人的养生法 | 
| [03:35] | And, um, he got much, much worse. | 结果他情况变得越来越糟 | 
| [03:38] | So, on february 26th of this year, | 今年2月26号 | 
| [03:40] | You appeared at dr. milano’s office, Where you confronted him | 你来到米拉诺的办公室 | 
| [03:42] | About your son’s deteriorating mental condition. | 就你儿子每况愈下的精神状况指责他 | 
| [03:46] | You attacked him, and you killed him. is that true? | 你攻击并杀死了他 是这样的吗 | 
| [03:48] | Yes, sir. | 是的 法官大人 | 
| [03:50] | The notes also state that you strangled dr. milano. how? | 记录上说你掐死了米拉诺医生米拉诺怎么掐的 | 
| [03:53] | Sir? | 什么意思 | 
| [03:54] | I’m asking you how you strangled him. | 我问你是怎么掐死他的 | 
| [03:58] | I grabbed him around the neck, and i choked him to death. | 我抓住他的脖子 就掐死他了 | 
| [04:02] | -With your bare hands? -yes, your honor. | -光用双手吗 -是的 法官阁下 | 
| [04:06] | Okay, the defendant has admitted his guilt, | 好的 被告人已经认罪 | 
| [04:10] | And i accept his plea. | 我接受他的庭前协议 | 
| [04:11] | Let’s move on to the impact statement. | 下一个环节 被害人影响陈诉 | 
| [04:12] | I understand that the victim’s wife and parents are here. | 我知道受害人的妻子和家人在场 | 
| [04:17] | Your honor, excuse me, please. permission to approach? | 法官阁下 抱歉打断 请允许我上前 | 
| [04:29] | I would like to request a continuance before sentencing. | 我申请推迟宣判 | 
| [04:31] | What? why? | 什么 为什么 | 
| [04:32] | I agree, mr. kelly. what? why? | 我同意辩诉方 原因 | 
| [04:35] | Mr. clark’s statement About how the victim was strangled | 克拉克先生关于受害者被掐死的陈诉 | 
| [04:37] | Doesn’t comport with the physical evidence. | 与受害人致死伤口特征不符 | 
| [04:39] | He says he strangled the victim to death with his bare hands | 他说他用双手掐死了受害者 | 
| [04:43] | The autopsy photo indicates that dr. milano was strangled | 而尸检照片证明 | 
| [04:46] | With a yet-unidentified implement. | 米拉诺医生是被不明物体所勒死 | 
| [04:48] | Your honor, i must strenuously object. | 法官阁下 我强烈反对 | 
| [04:49] | We’ve had a plea deal in place — | 我们已经达成协议了 | 
| [04:50] | Overruled. the people have a right to nitpick. | 反对无效 人民有权认真到底 | 
| [04:53] | But let’s get it over with. | 我们再等等 | 
| [04:54] | Call me back here 4:00 tomorrow afternoon | 明天下午4点继续 | 
| [04:59] | For victim impact statements and to pass sentence. | 宣读被害人影响陈述及被告人宣判 | 
| [05:05] | Why wasn’t my husband’s killer sentenced? | 为什么杀害我丈夫的凶手没有当庭定罪 | 
| [05:09] | You said that this would all be over this morning. | 你说过今早这一切都会结束的 | 
| [05:11] | Dr. milano, i don’t know what to say. | 关于米拉诺医生 我不知道该说什么好 | 
| [05:13] | Sometimes, there are unexpected delays. | 有时会有意料之外的延迟 | 
| [05:15] | Tomorrow, this will — | 明天 这会… | 
| [05:16] | And how much longer are you gonna hold onto our things? | 我的私人物件 你们还要扣留多久 | 
| [05:18] | It’s been months now. | 到现在已经个把月了 | 
| [05:19] | I-i can’t take this anymore. | 我已经受够了 | 
| [05:21] | Look, let me review our evidence, | 这样吧 让我再检查一次证物 | 
| [05:22] | And i’ll give you back what we can tomorrow afternoon, okay? | 明天下午就把能还给你的都归还 可以不 | 
| [05:24] | I’m very sorry for your loss. | 节哀顺变 | 
| [05:26] | Pardon me. | 失陪一下 | 
| [05:29] | Okay, this — this isn’t my fault. | 好吧 这不是我的错 | 
| [05:31] | Let me tell you what happened. | 让我把事情的经过告诉你 | 
| [05:34] | That would be great. | 太好了 | 
| [05:35] | I picked up clark and his son from the crime scene. | 我从案发现场接过克拉克和他儿子 | 
| [05:38] | I brought them in for an interview. | 把他们带回局里审问 | 
| [05:40] | Five minutes in, | 刚过5分钟 | 
| [05:41] | The father says, “i did it,” and lawyered up. | 父亲就说”是我干的” 然后叫来了律师 | 
| [05:44] | Next thing i know, | 接下来 | 
| [05:45] | The d.a. accepts his proffer for murder two. | 检察官就接受他二级谋杀罪的提议 | 
| [05:48] | And i have never seen those photos before in my life. | 我从没有见过那些照片 | 
| [05:52] | Chief, it’s my fault, really. | 局长 这是我的过失 | 
| [05:53] | Look, it’s — it’s the defendant’s fault. | 这是被告人的过失 | 
| [05:54] | Whether he was lying to protect his son | 不知他是为保护儿子而撒谎 | 
| [05:56] | Or to get a lighter sentence, | 或是为了获得从轻发落 | 
| [05:58] | He definitely didn’t tell the truth in court today. | 今天在法庭上他肯定没有说出真相 | 
| [06:00] | And i need to know why, so excuse me. | 我得弄清原因 失陪一下 | 
| [06:03] | Um, i’m so sorry, y’all. | 大伙 我很抱歉 | 
| [06:06] | There’s been a problem with the defendant’s confession, | 被告人的供词出了问题 | 
| [06:10] | And i don’t have a lot of time to sort it out. | 我没有时间解决这事 | 
| [06:11] | So y’all are gonna have to go to the happiest place on earth | 你们只能自个儿去世界上最快乐的地方了 | 
| [06:15] | Without me, and, um, i’ll meet up with you later. | 我迟点再过来 | 
| [06:18] | You’re the only one who wanted to go to disneyland. | 你是唯一一个想去迪斯尼的人 | 
| [06:22] | Yeah, we have one near us, | 我家旁边就有一个迪斯尼 | 
| [06:23] | And it’s really hot outside today. | 而且今天外面很热 | 
| [06:26] | We’d rather go to venice beach. | 我们更愿意去威尼斯海滩(洛城著名海滩) | 
| [06:29] | Adieu tristesse. bonjour tristesse. | 再见悲哀 再会悲哀(法语) | 
| [06:32] | It’s a poem. ce c’est pour vous. | 这是首诗 这是给你的(法语) | 
| [06:45] | My goodness. that boy. | 我的天 那个男孩 | 
| [06:49] | Ugh. he drew pictures of me. | 他把我画了下来 | 
| [06:54] | That’s bizarre. | 真诡异 | 
| [06:58] | Russell clark lied during his allocution? | 罗素・克拉克在认罪时撒了谎 | 
| [07:01] | Either that or he forgot how he killed the guy. | 要么是这样 要么他忘了他是怎么杀死那人的 | 
| [07:03] | Anyone ever talk to the son? | 有人和他儿子谈过吗 | 
| [07:06] | Lieutenant tao and gabriel. | 陶副队和加布里埃尔 | 
| [07:08] | But James was off his meds at the time. | 但那时詹姆斯没有服用治疗药物 | 
| [07:11] | Not competent enough | 作为嫌疑犯 | 
| [07:12] | To understand his rights as a suspect, | 他不知道自己的权利 | 
| [07:14] | And not coherent enough to be a witness. | 他也不能作为一名证人 | 
| [07:16] | I pulled the evidence we kept on the milano case. | 我拿来了米拉诺案子的证物 | 
| [07:19] | Good. everybody grab a pile. | 好的 每个人拿一叠过去 | 
| [07:22] | Lieutenant tao, would you please join me in interview 2? | 陶副队 可以和我一起去2号审问室码 | 
| [07:29] | Mr. russell clark. thank you, lieutenant. | 罗素・克拉克先生 谢谢副队 | 
| [07:33] | I’m deputy chief brenda leigh johnson. | 我是副局长布兰达・雷・强生 | 
| [07:34] | We never met before, | 之前我们没见过 | 
| [07:36] | And, uh, you invoked your right to counsel | 在我的同事有机会审和你谈谈前 | 
| [07:38] | Before my colleagues got a chance to get to know you. | 你就寻求庭前和解了 | 
| [07:41] | But since the judge accepted your guilty plea, | 现在法官接受了你的认罪请求 | 
| [07:45] | I thought now might be a good time for us to chat. | 我想现在是我们谈谈的好时候了 | 
| [07:47] | About what? | 谈什么 | 
| [07:49] | I saw your son James in court today. | 今天法庭上我见过你的儿子了 | 
| [07:52] | How’s he feeling these days? | 他这几天怎么样 | 
| [07:55] | He’s fine. | 他很好 | 
| [07:56] | He’s hoping to get back to m.i.t., | 他希望能回到麻省理工学院 | 
| [07:59] | Where he had a full academic scholarship. | 他获得了全额奖学金 | 
| [08:03] | And where he was arrested for walking around campus naked… | 他在校园因裸奔受到过拘捕 | 
| [08:08] | Twice. | 两次 | 
| [08:10] | That was 16 months ago. he’s much better now. | 那是16个月前 他现在好多了 | 
| [08:12] | Listen. my wife died suddenly Just before James went off | 我妻子在詹姆斯上大学前不久突然去世 | 
| [08:19] | to college, And he… he just broke apart. | 他受了很大打击 | 
| [08:21] | And he’s fought to pull himself together, very hard. | 他正努力使自己恢复正常 | 
| [08:25] | He also fought very hard with your daughter when he came home. | 他回到家也和你女儿打得不可开交 | 
| [08:30] | He seems awfully unstable, sir. | 先生 他看起来非常不稳定 | 
| [08:31] | You know all about schizophrenics, then, huh? | 你很懂精神分裂症患者吗 | 
| [08:34] | You think they’re all violent? you’re wrong. | 你认为他们都有暴力倾向 你的想法是错误的 | 
| [08:36] | And james doesn’t have multiple personalities, either, | 詹姆斯患的不是多重人格 | 
| [08:39] | And he’s not paranoid. | 也不是偏执症 | 
| [08:40] | He’s a disorganized schizophrenic. | 他患的是无组织型精神分裂症 | 
| [08:43] | And when he’s on his medication, he behaves very well. | 只要他服用治疗药物 他会表现得很好 | 
| [08:47] | This is about as far as i got | 在他找来律师前 | 
| [08:48] | with him before he lawyered up | 我问到的也只有这些 | 
| [08:50] | He speaks three languages. | 他会说三国语言 | 
| [08:52] | In the, uh, short statement you made | 从你的口供来看 | 
| [08:54] | After you arrived here from Dr. Milano’s office — | 你从米拉诺医生的办公室到这里… | 
| [08:56] | “Dr. Milano.” keith milano was no doctor. | 米拉诺医生 米拉诺从来就不是什么医生 | 
| [09:00] | He and his wife are con artists | 他和他妻子都是骗子 | 
| [09:02] | Targeting people with incurable diseases. | 专门盯上那些患上不治之症的人 | 
| [09:05] | But according to your statement, | 但从你的陈述来看 | 
| [09:06] | You had been talking and writing letters to Keith Milano | 你这几个月来一直写信联系凯斯・米拉诺 | 
| [09:10] | For months, begging him to stop your son’s treatment | 求他停止对你儿子的治疗 | 
| [09:12] | And to give your mother-in-law her money back. | 并要他把骗到的钱还给你岳母 | 
| [09:15] | And you said you went to Milano’s house | 而且你说你在他被杀前一晚 | 
| [09:18] | The night before the murder. | 去过的家米拉诺 | 
| [09:21] | “I appealed to his humanity, | “我求他能大发慈悲 | 
| [09:22] | Begged him to stop acting like he could cure my son.” | 恳求他别再假装能治好我儿子” | 
| [09:27] | The next day because he finally agreed with you | 第二天他就同意了你的要求 | 
| [09:30] | And he wanted your help | 不过需要你的帮忙 | 
| [09:31] | To convince James to go back on his meds. | 去说服詹姆斯继续服药 | 
| [09:33] | That’s what you said. | 你是这么说的 | 
| [09:37] | Well, you people caught me with the guy | 就在我杀了他之后 | 
| [09:40] | Just after I’d killed him, | 你们把我当场抓住 | 
| [09:41] | So I had to make up some story about why I was there. | 我总得编点故事说明我为什么会出现在现场 | 
| [09:44] | I mean, what’s the surprise? | 这有什么奇怪的 | 
| [09:46] | Milano’s office was ransacked. | 米拉诺的办公室一片狼藉 | 
| [09:48] | File cabinets turned over. | 档案柜倒了 | 
| [09:49] | Chairs upended. Holes punched in walls. | 椅子翻倒在地 墙上还有拳头的痕迹 | 
| [09:52] | Look, I was angry. I had to make that clear to Milano. | 我要米拉诺清楚明白我当时很生气 | 
| [09:55] | Are you sure that your nonviolent son | 你确信这一切不是 | 
| [09:56] | Didn’t do all that? | 你那有暴力倾向的儿子干的吗 | 
| [09:58] | You two arrived separately. Maybe you showed up — | 你们分开到达医生家 可能你出现时… | 
| [10:00] | No, whoa! wait, wait! | 等一下 等一下 | 
| [10:01] | I got there first. James came afterwards. | 我先到的 后来詹姆斯才来 | 
| [10:04] | Now, you want me to say that my son committed this murder | 你是想让我说我儿子承认杀了人 | 
| [10:07] | So that I can avoid going to prison | 这样我好逃脱牢狱之灾 | 
| [10:09] | And then you can ship him off | 然后你就能把他送到 | 
| [10:11] | To some underfunded mental hospital | 破旧不堪的精神病院 | 
| [10:13] | Where he’ll be treated like a freak? | 让他被当成怪物对待 | 
| [10:15] | He’ll die. | 这样等于杀了他 | 
| [10:18] | And he doesn’t deserve that. He is innocent. | 他不该被这样对待 他是无辜的 | 
| [10:22] | He’s innocent. | 他是无辜的 | 
| [10:26] | If you’re guilty, | 如果是你干的 | 
| [10:28] | Then why can’t you tell us how you really killed him? | 为什么不告诉我们你到底是怎么杀了他的 | 
| [10:31] | Because Keith Milano | 凯斯・米拉诺 | 
| [10:32] | Was not strangled with anyone’s bare hands. | 不是被徒手掐死的 | 
| [10:34] | And we haven’t found the implement that was used | 我们也没有找到 | 
| [10:37] | To choke him to death. | 掐死他的凶器 | 
| [10:40] | Why do you care so much about that? | 你管那么多干嘛 | 
| [10:44] | Well, besides a passing interest in the truth, sir, | 除了对事实的好奇外 先生 | 
| [10:47] | If you brought that implement or weapon with you | 如果你是带着凶器前往 | 
| [10:50] | Intending to kill Dr. Milano, | 准备杀死米拉诺医生 | 
| [10:52] | That is premeditated murder, and the D.A. | 那就是预谋杀人 地方检察官 | 
| [10:54] | Gave you a parole date that you don’t deserve. | 会给你一个假释日期 虽然你不配得到 | 
| [10:58] | And if you didn’t kill Dr. Milano | 但如果你没有杀米拉诺医生 | 
| [11:01] | And you’re covering up for your son, | 而是为了包庇你儿子 | 
| [11:03] | Then I should really be talking to him, sir. | 那我就该和他谈谈了 先生 | 
| [11:06] | Well, you sound confused. | 听起来你很疑惑 | 
| [11:08] | Tell you what — why don’t you | 你干嘛不去找 | 
| [11:10] | find this so-call implement | 那个所谓的凶器 | 
| [11:12] | Especially in the time that you have left | 在我明天上庭受审前 | 
| [11:15] | Before I’m sentenced tomorrow. | 还有点时间 | 
| [11:16] | You find it. | 如果你找到了 | 
| [11:17] | I hope it gives you some clarity. | 或许你会看得更明白些 | 
| [11:19] | Now, in the meantime, if I’m not mistaken, | 但是如果我没记错 | 
| [11:22] | I think I have the right to go back to my cell. | 我想我有权回自己的牢房 | 
| [11:24] | Don’t I? | 是吗 | 
| [11:36] | It’s not my fault. | 这不是我的错 | 
| [11:39] | It really isn’t. | 真的不是 | 
| [11:45] | So, since you never saw the crime scene, | 由于你没有亲眼见过案发现场 | 
| [11:47] | I had the office Dr. Milano and his wife shared | 我在这里重建了 | 
| [11:50] | Completely reconstructed in here. | 米拉诺夫妇的办公室 | 
| [11:52] | Oh. Excuse me. | 不好意思 | 
| [11:55] | Okay, chief, this is, um, a little smaller | 局长 虽然这里比米拉诺的咨询室 | 
| [11:58] | Than the Milanos’ consulting room, | 要小一点 | 
| [12:00] | But everything’s about the same scale. | 但所有东西都是同样的规模 | 
| [12:01] | So this is a little bigger than that. | 这个有点大了 | 
| [12:03] | And the room looks smaller, but we’re a little bigger. | 房间有些小 我们大了一点 | 
| [12:05] | Thank you. thank you, Buzz. | 谢谢 谢谢 巴斯 | 
| [12:07] | So, both of the Milanos worked out of the same office? | 夫妻俩在同一间办公室工作吗 | 
| [12:11] | Kept the overhead low. | 为了节约开销 | 
| [12:12] | Keith Milano dealt mostly with the patients. | 凯斯・米拉诺看诊 | 
| [12:15] | His wife mixed the meds. | 他妻子配药 | 
| [12:17] | And we tagged everything with Russell Clark’s fingerprints. | 有罗素・克拉克指纹的东西都已经标明了 | 
| [12:20] | See here? | 看到这里吗 | 
| [12:21] | But nothing we took from the office matches the marks | 但是办公室所有东西 | 
| [12:23] | On Milano’s neck. | 都和米拉诺颈上的伤痕对不上 | 
| [12:25] | Okay. What about money? | 那么钱呢 | 
| [12:26] | Uh, well, we found, uh, $600 in Dr. Milano’s desk drawer, | 我们在米拉诺书桌的抽屉里发现了600美元 | 
| [12:31] | And his wife had $2,000 cash in her little black bag here. | 他妻子的小黑包里有2000美元现钞 | 
| [12:37] | So robbery’s out. | 可以排除抢劫了 | 
| [12:39] | And the, uh, receptionist had the day off. | 前台那天休假 | 
| [12:41] | And the other Dr. Milano, the victim’s wife, | 另一位米拉诺医生 受害者的妻子 | 
| [12:44] | Was out delivering their so-called “meds.” | 外出分发所谓的药 | 
| [12:45] | For the record, neither Milano is an m.d. | 根据记录 夫妻两人没有一个医学博士 | 
| [12:48] | Their business license lists them as “holistic dieticians.” | 他们的营业执照只有营养师资质 | 
| [12:51] | Yeah, which made it easy to grab their — | 要抓他们很简单 | 
| [12:54] | Sorry. Grab their files. | 抓他们 | 
| [12:55] | Take a look at this, chief. | 局长 请看一下这个 | 
| [12:56] | $5,000 for a month’s supply of their voodoo treatments. | 一个月巫术治疗可以收入5000美元 | 
| [13:01] | Altogether, the Milanos | 合计 | 
| [13:02] | Were pulling in about $300,000 a month. | 每个月入账三十万左右 | 
| [13:05] | Desperate people pay desperate prices. | 病急乱投医 花钱不疼惜 | 
| [13:10] | Russell Clark said that he arrived before his son. | 罗素・克拉克说 他比儿子早到 | 
| [13:13] | Any way to verify that? | 有办法证实一下吗 | 
| [13:14] | Um, no witnesses. | 不行 没有目击者 | 
| [13:17] | No one else showed up at the crime | 你在那里的时候 | 
| [13:17] | scene the entire time you are over there? | 现场没有人来过吗 | 
| [13:19] | Uh, well, the guy in the office next door, | 隔壁的人 | 
| [13:22] | Who called in to complain about holes | 报警去抱怨这些洞 | 
| [13:24] | Being punched through his wall. | 已经打到他那面墙 | 
| [13:25] | But what about the patients who came to see the Milanos | 在克拉克一家来之前和之后 | 
| [13:28] | Before the Clarks and the ones who came after? | 那些来见米拉诺医生的人呢 | 
| [13:31] | The Milanos were supposedly | 米拉诺夫妇应该是 | 
| [13:33] | Two of the most successful witch doctors | 在洛杉矶最成功的 | 
| [13:36] | In all of los angeles, and — and | 两个巫医 | 
| [13:37] | There were no other patients | 难道在那天就没有 | 
| [13:38] | The entire rest of the day? | 其他病患了吗 | 
| [13:39] | These are all good questions, chief. | 问得好 局长 | 
| [13:41] | Well, thank you, detective. | 谢谢 探员 | 
| [13:42] | But by the time we would have asked them, | 就在我们要问他的时候 | 
| [13:45] | Mr. Clark had lawyered up and made a deal with the D.A. | 克拉克先生已找来律师并和地方检察官达成协议 | 
| [13:48] | Now, that’s exactly right. | 这就对了 | 
| [13:50] | Plus, Clark was telling the truth about some things. | 此外 克拉克有些地方还是说了实话的 | 
| [13:53] | We have letters here from him to Dr. Milano | 我拿到些他和克拉克的书信来往 | 
| [13:55] | Going back two months before the murders, | 谋杀发生前的两个月 | 
| [13:57] | Begging him to stop treating his son. | 他恳求他停止治疗他儿子 | 
| [13:59] | Does sound like motive, chief. | 这能构成动机 局长 | 
| [14:01] | But why won’t he tell us how he did it? | 那他为什么不告诉我们他是怎么做的 | 
| [14:03] | I want to know what happened to the other patients | 我想知道米拉诺死的这天 | 
| [14:06] | The day Milano was killed | 其他病患发生了什么事情 | 
| [14:08] | And, um, where his receptionist was, please. | 还有前台去哪里了 | 
| [14:10] | Oh, and I want to talk with the suspect’s son, James. | 我想和犯罪嫌疑人的儿子詹姆斯谈话 | 
| [14:12] | Do we know how to get ahold of him? | 怎样才能把他抓过来 | 
| [14:15] | I’m working on getting James in here for you, chief. | 我在想办法把詹姆斯弄到这里来 局长 | 
| [14:16] | The kid freaks out easily. | 这孩子很容易失控 | 
| [14:18] | Even on his meds, he might still be a little confused. | 即使他在吃药 可能还会有点混乱 | 
| [14:21] | Oh, and he doesn’t like confined spaces. | 而且他不喜欢密闭空间 | 
| [14:23] | Interviewing him won’t be easy. | 审问他可能不这么简单 | 
| [14:26] | Talk him into sitting down with me, please, | 先说服他和我坐在一起 | 
| [14:28] | And I’ll worry about how to get him to cooperate later. | 如何让他合作就让我来担心吧 | 
| [14:30] | Uh, chief, this is the original interview | 局长 这是最开始 | 
| [14:33] | That lieutenant Tao did with James Clark. | 陶探员和詹姆斯・克拉克的谈话 | 
| [14:36] | Thank you. | 谢谢 | 
| [14:38] | Good job, everyone. | 干得好 大家 | 
| [14:40] | Good job. | 干得好 | 
| [14:42] | Thank you, Willie Ray. | 威利・雷 谢谢 | 
| [14:44] | The chicken and dumplings look wonderful. | 鸡和饺子看上去很不错 | 
| [14:46] | Charlene, if you would — | 沙林 如果你能 | 
| [14:48] | Charlie. | 查理 | 
| [14:50] | Charlie, if you would please put | 查理 是否能请你 | 
| [14:52] | that phone down while we eat | 吃饭时把手机关掉 | 
| [14:54] | I think that would be the ladylike thing to do. | 那才是淑女该做的 | 
| [14:56] | One second. | 一会就好 | 
| [14:59] | So, charlie, how are you liking Los Angeles? | 查理 你觉得洛杉矶怎样 | 
| [15:05] | I’d tell you, aunt Brenda, | 布兰达阿姨 我很想告诉你 | 
| [15:07] | But I’m really not allowed to have my own opinions. | 但我没法敞开说出自己的观点 | 
| [15:10] | Grandma? | 对吧 奶奶 | 
| [15:11] | She loves it here. | 她爱这个地方 | 
| [15:12] | And that reminds me — your father and I thought — | 这让我想起 你父亲和我曾想过 | 
| [15:16] | Well, Clay and I discussed this, | 克雷和我讨论过这个问题 | 
| [15:18] | And we thought it might be, oh…fun… | 我们觉得… | 
| [15:23] | If charlene — charlie — | 如果沙林…查理 | 
| [15:26] | Could stay with y’all for the rest of the summer. | 能和你们一起度过接下来的暑假会很开心 | 
| [15:32] | Really? | 真的吗 | 
| [15:34] | What on earth made you think that? | 怎么会有这个想法的呢 | 
| [15:38] | My parents hate me right now. | 我父母现在都恨我 | 
| [15:39] | Your parents do not hate you, Charlene. | 你父母不恨你 沙林 | 
| [15:42] | Charlie. | 查理 | 
| [15:43] | They love you very much. | 他们非常爱你 | 
| [15:45] | They hate my friends. | 他们恨我的朋友 | 
| [15:48] | They hated the guy I was dating | 他们恨和我约会的男孩 | 
| [15:49] | until he gave up and dumped me. | 直到男生放弃并甩了我 | 
| [15:51] | They spy on me. | 他们还监视我 | 
| [15:52] | What are you doing? | 你干嘛 | 
| [15:54] | I asked you to put away the phone, | 我让你把手机放一边 | 
| [15:56] | And I’m not used to asking that kind of thing twice. | 同样的话我不说两遍 | 
| [15:59] | I’m sure Brenda and Fritz | 我确信布兰达和福瑞泽 | 
| [16:02] | Don’t use their cellphones at the table. | 不会在桌子上用手机的 | 
| [16:06] | She’s right about that, Charlie. | 她是对的 查理 | 
| [16:07] | See, during dinnertime, we usually… | 在吃饭的时间 我们经常 | 
| [16:13] | Well, try to, um… | 我们试图… | 
| [16:20] | Try to ignore the outside world for a few minutes. | 远离世俗 哪怕几分钟也好的 | 
| [16:24] | Usually we do that. | 通常是这样的 | 
| [16:25] | But, um, I really need to set up this interview. | 但我确实需要安排这个审问 | 
| [16:28] | And it’ll just take one moment. I-I promise. Pardon me. | 我很快回来 我保证 不好意思 | 
| [16:32] | Hello? | 哪位 | 
| [16:33] | Yes. hello. | 是的 请说 | 
| [16:36] | Your aunt brenda’s working, | 你的布兰达阿姨有公务在身 | 
| [16:38] | And she excused herself from the table. | 而她也因离席而道歉了 | 
| [16:41] | It’s okay. | 这没关系 | 
| [16:42] | I’m used to adults making rules for me | 我都习惯大人们 | 
| [16:44] | They don’t live by themselves. | 自己扇自己耳光了 | 
| [16:46] | Thank you so much, sergeant. | 非常感谢 警官 | 
| [16:48] | All right. Bye, now. | 好的 再见 | 
| [16:50] | I’m so sorry about that. | 真不好意思 | 
| [16:51] | Um, Charlie, do you remember that boy | 查理 你还记得在法庭上 | 
| [16:54] | Who drew pictures of you today in court? | 为你画像的那个男孩吗 | 
| [16:57] | Yeah. | 记得 | 
| [16:58] | Want to see what he’s like when he’s off his medication? | 想看看他断了药后的样子吗 | 
| [17:01] | Okay, yeah. | 好啊 | 
| [17:02] | Good. uh, why don’t you grab your dinner, | 很好 不如把你的晚餐拿着 | 
| [17:04] | And I’ll meet you in the bedroom, okay? | 我们去卧室里看 好吗 | 
| [17:08] | Just be a minute. | 就一会儿 | 
| [17:11] | Pardon me. | 抱歉 | 
| [17:18] | Okay. | 好吧 | 
| [17:21] | What’s really going on here, exactly? | 到底出什么事儿了 | 
| [17:25] | Charlene has decided | 沙林已经决定 | 
| [17:27] | She doesn’t have to obey her parents anymore. | 不再听她父母的话了 | 
| [17:30] | And it’s tearing Bobby and Joyce apart, | 这也让鲍比和乔斯很痛苦 | 
| [17:32] | So Clay and I agreed to take her for the summer, | 所以 我和克雷决定这个夏天带着她 | 
| [17:35] | Only Clay will not exercise | 只不过克雷就要对她 | 
| [17:38] | One ounce of discipline with her. | 少一点约束了 | 
| [17:41] | And her friends keep coming over to our house, | 她的朋友们经常到我们家 | 
| [17:45] | And we don’t know… I am not able… | 我们真的不知道…我不能… | 
| [17:54] | She’s uncontrollable right now. | 我们已经管不了她了 | 
| [17:57] | Yeah, well, when you say, “uncontrollable,” | 你说 管不了她了 | 
| [18:00] | What — what do you mean? | 你指的什么 | 
| [18:01] | No, no, no, no, no, no, no! | 不 不 不 不 不 不 | 
| [18:04] | Wouldn’t talk to me. | 不该和我谈话 | 
| [18:06] | Wouldn’t talk to me. | 不该和我谈话 | 
| [18:07] | Wouldn’t… wouldn’t talk! | 不该 不该谈话 | 
| [18:10] | Who wouldn’t talk to you, James? | 谁不该和你谈话 詹姆斯 | 
| [18:12] | Dr. Milano? | 米拉诺医生吗 | 
| [18:14] | Hey, hey. Where you going, James? | 你去哪儿 詹姆斯 | 
| [18:16] | To grandmother’s house. | 去祖母家 | 
| [18:17] | Oh, no. You probably should sit back down. | 不行 你最好坐回去 | 
| [18:19] | Sit back down. | 快坐回去 | 
| [18:21] | That can’t be the same kid. | 真不像是同一个人 | 
| [18:23] | It is. | 是啊 | 
| [18:26] | What happened to your hand, James? | 你的手怎么了 詹姆斯 | 
| [18:28] | Looks like you hurt yourself. | 是你自己弄伤的吗 | 
| [18:32] | Your grandmother dropped you off at Dr. Milano’s office. | 你祖母把你留在米兰达医生的办公室里 | 
| [18:35] | You went upstairs into the waiting room. | 然后你去了楼下的候诊室 | 
| [18:37] | Was your father there yet? | 你父亲当时就在那里了吗 | 
| [18:40] | I don’t know. It was dark. | 我不知道 那里很黑 | 
| [18:43] | It was dark. And I saw them, and she was gone. | 很黑 然后我看见他们了 然后她走了 | 
| [18:47] | Over the river and through the woods, | 过了一条河 穿过森林 | 
| [18:50] | To grandmother’s house we go. | 我们就到了祖母的家 | 
| [18:52] | What do you mean, “it was dark,” James? | 你说的很黑 是指的什么 詹姆斯 | 
| [18:54] | It was dark this time in the office, | 办公室里这时很黑 | 
| [18:56] | And — and there were no questions. | 然后 不准提问 | 
| [18:58] | And — and my friends kept telling me to run. | 然后 我的朋友们叫我快跑 | 
| [18:59] | But I couldn’t, ’cause he shut the door. | 但我跑不了 因为他把门关上了 | 
| [19:02] | And we were all trapped inside, | 我们都被困在了里面 | 
| [19:03] | And he wouldn’t answer any of my questions. | 他也不回答我的任何问题 | 
| [19:05] | And Dad told me to sit…back…down. | 然后爸爸就叫我 坐回去 | 
| [19:10] | And he wouldn’t open the door. | 他不该去打开门的 | 
| [19:11] | The door’s shut. | 门已经关上了 | 
| [19:13] | Open the door. Open the door. You have to open the door. | 把门打开 把门打开 你得把门打开 | 
| [19:15] | My friends want out. they want…out. | 我的朋友要离开那里 他们要离开 | 
| [19:17] | So your father was in the room with Dr. Milano | 就是说 在你到达房间时 | 
| [19:20] | When you arrived? | 你父亲已经在那儿了 | 
| [19:21] | Looking — looking in the dark. | 很黑 那里很黑 | 
| [19:23] | Why was it dark, James? | 为什么那儿会很黑 詹姆斯 | 
| [19:25] | No light, no sun. | 没灯 没阳光 | 
| [19:26] | Lids over the eyes of the building. | 那栋楼的眼睛被蒙上了 | 
| [19:29] | And he’s looking. | 他却还睁着 | 
| [19:30] | What were you looking for? | 你们在找什么啊 | 
| [19:33] | He was looking! | 他眼睛睁着 | 
| [19:35] | He was looking! | 他眼睛睁着的 | 
| [19:36] | And he won’t open the door while he looks! | 虽然他盯着门 但他不想让门打开 | 
| [19:38] | Open the door! | 把门打开 | 
| [19:39] | You have to open the door! Open the door! | 你得把门打开 打开 | 
| [19:40] | Open the door! Open the door! | 开门 开门 | 
| [19:42] | – Calm down! – ope– | -冷静 -打开 | 
| [19:44] | So, did James do it instead of the Dad? | 这么说 是詹姆斯做的 而不是他爸爸 | 
| [19:48] | Did he strangle the guy? | 是他勒死的那个男人吗 | 
| [19:49] | I don’t know, but whether he did or not, | 不知道 不过不管他做过与否 | 
| [19:52] | He may have just told us that the murder was premeditated. | 他或许已告诉我们 这一切都是凶手预谋好的 | 
| [19:55] | When did he say that? | 他什么时候说过的 | 
| [19:56] | When he said the office was dark. | 当他说办公室里很黑的时候 | 
| [20:07] | No, Bobby, it’s no trouble at all. | 不 鲍比 这不麻烦 | 
| [20:10] | I just wanted to make sure that Charlie’s being here — | 我只想确定 查理在我们这里 | 
| [20:14] | Okay, Charlene, then. | 好吧 是沙林 | 
| [20:16] | …that charlene’s being here | 沙林在我们这儿 | 
| [20:18] | Was something that you wanted. | 是你的想法 | 
| [20:19] | I already promised your mother | 我已经同意你母亲了 | 
| [20:20] | We’d try it for a week or so, so — | 我们决定尝试一个周 或者… | 
| [20:22] | And I’m trying to get us out of it. | 我正在想办法让我们不必去尝试 | 
| [20:24] | No! | 不 | 
| [20:25] | Oh, Mama should have told you | 妈妈应该告诉过你 | 
| [20:27] | That she was bringing Charlene out here. | 她把沙林带过来了 | 
| [20:30] | My goodness. I don’t understand her. | 天哪 我还不了解她 | 
| [20:32] | I mean, y’all are her parents. | 我是说 你们是她的父母 | 
| [20:34] | Kidnapping? really? | 拐骗 真的吗 | 
| [20:38] | Oh, no, no. Bobby, don’t be embarrassed. | 不 不 鲍比 别难为情 | 
| [20:41] | Look, if anyone can figure out | 听着 如果有人能知道 | 
| [20:43] | what’s going on with Charlene | 沙林到底出什么状况了 | 
| [20:45] | It’s gonna be me. | 那个人就是我 | 
| [20:46] | Where, where, where are my keys? | 在哪里 我的钥匙去哪儿了 | 
| [20:48] | I already know what’s going on with Charlie. | 我知道到底查理怎么了 | 
| [20:53] | No. no, no, no. You tell Joyce not to worry. | 不 让乔斯别担心 | 
| [20:56] | This is all gonna work out. | 总会有解决的办法的 | 
| [20:59] | Okay. All right. I-I-I love you, too. | 好的 我也爱你 | 
| [21:02] | All right. Bye, now. | 好的 再见 | 
| [21:05] | Bobby was no help at all. | 找鲍比根本没用 | 
| [21:06] | He’s probably lying | 他可能在撒谎 | 
| [21:08] | And knew exactly what mama was planning all along. | 他可能早就知道妈妈的计划了 | 
| [21:12] | He can’t handle anything | 他什么事都处理不好 | 
| [21:13] | That interferes with his martini schedule. | 除非是谁乱了他喝马蒂尼酒的时间 | 
| [21:17] | What did mama say was going on with Charlene? | 妈妈怎么说沙林的 | 
| [21:20] | Charlie. | 查理 | 
| [21:21] | Charlie — charlie — whoever she is. | 查理就查理 管她叫什么 | 
| [21:23] | Well, according to your mother, | 据你母亲所说 | 
| [21:25] | Charlie’s parents think she’s been smoking pot | 查理的父母认为 她喜欢抽烟 | 
| [21:29] | And she may have had sex with her ex-boyfriend | 还和她前男友上床了 | 
| [21:32] | And she’s making some… not very good friends. | 然后交了很多 不太好的朋友 | 
| [21:35] | And you agreed to let her stay here? | 你同意让她住这里了 | 
| [21:38] | Well, if she needs us… | 如果她需要我们 | 
| [21:43] | And maybe, you know… | 也许的话 你明白的 | 
| [21:46] | We could think of it as something of a dry run, | 我们可以当这是个排练 | 
| [21:50] | You know — how we are with a child around the house. | 你知道的 让我们和一个孩子多处处 | 
| [21:53] | Oh, she’s not a child anymore. She’s a teenage girl. | 她不是孩子了 她已经十几岁了 | 
| [21:56] | Bobby’s just gonna have to get it through his head | 看来鲍比打算推卸责任 | 
| [21:59] | That boys are naturally gonna be attracted to her. | 男孩自然被她所吸引 | 
| [22:06] | What? | 怎么了 | 
| [22:07] | I already know someone who’s attracted to her. | 已经有人被查理迷倒了 | 
| [22:11] | And if Charlie’s gonna hang around here, | 如果非要让查理留在这儿 | 
| [22:13] | She might as well make herself useful. | 那她也得出出力了 | 
| [22:19] | Charlie, you’re up. | 查理 你起来了 | 
| [22:22] | How would you like to go to work with me today | 今天跟我去上班 | 
| [22:24] | And watch another interview with that boy? | 然后看那个男生的另一个审讯 怎么样 | 
| [22:26] | Really? | 真的吗 | 
| [22:27] | Oh, Brenda, we’re planning a day of culture, | 布兰达 我们计划是要过一个有文化意义的一天 | 
| [22:31] | And I don’t think your brother Bobby would want Charlene | 我想你哥哥鲍比不会同意的 | 
| [22:34] | To be spending time around a murder investigation. | 让查理去看什么谋杀案的调查 | 
| [22:37] | – I — – Grandma, I have asked you a hundred million times | -我 -奶奶 我跟你说过N次了 | 
| [22:40] | To stop calling me “Charlene.” | 不要叫我沙林 | 
| [22:42] | It drives me crazy. | 让我烦透了 | 
| [22:43] | Oh, honey, I forget. | 亲爱的 我忘了 | 
| [22:45] | Oh, mama, look, I-If Charlie’s gonna be staying here, | 妈 如果要让查理待在这里 | 
| [22:48] | Then murder is part of the deal. | 那她就得跟我去 | 
| [22:50] | Brenda, she is not dressed to go to work with you. | 布兰达 她不想跟你一起去 | 
| [22:53] | Fine. Why don’t we let her decide? | 好吧 何不让她自己作决定呢 | 
| [22:54] | Charlie, which would you rather — museums with grandma | 查理 你想跟奶奶去博物馆 | 
| [22:57] | Or schizophrenic murder suspects with your aunt brenda? | 还是跟布兰达阿姨去看精神分裂的杀人嫌疑犯呢 | 
| [23:00] | Bye, grandma. | 再见 奶奶 | 
| [23:01] | Okay. | 好了 | 
| [23:02] | Well, I’ve got a terrible deadline, | 我的时间非常紧 | 
| [23:04] | So we’ll meet back up again for dinner, okay? | 我们晚餐时再见 好吗 | 
| [23:07] | Love you. Bye. | 爱你 再见 | 
| [23:09] | Yummy biscuit. Yummy. | 饼干真美味 好吃 | 
| [23:11] | Yummy, yummy. | 好吃 好吃 | 
| [23:17] | So, we looked up all the patients on Milano’s schedule. | 我们找到了米拉诺治疗的所有病人 | 
| [23:20] | Of the nine people originally set to see him | 有九人在他被杀前 是和他有预约的 | 
| [23:22] | On the day he was murdered, three have died — cancer. | 其中三人 已经癌症死了 | 
| [23:25] | Four are in hospice care. | 其余四个还在医院里 | 
| [23:27] | I guess their treatments | 我想 他更关心他自己的生意 | 
| [23:28] | Are less successful than their business. | 而不是他那些病人 | 
| [23:30] | Then there was the guy who was supposed to come in | 还有个人 本该在詹姆斯・克拉克之后来治疗的 | 
| [23:32] | After James Clark, Bob Geddes — M.S. | 叫鲍勃・戈蒂斯 患有多发性硬化症 | 
| [23:35] | He said his appointment was canceled | 他说他的预约 | 
| [23:37] | By none other than Milano himself. | 被米兰诺临时取消了 | 
| [23:38] | The victim told him not to come in? | 被害者让他别来吗 | 
| [23:40] | Well, the receptionist said the same thing — | 接待员也说有此事 | 
| [23:42] | Milano called her the night before | 米拉诺在前一晚 | 
| [23:44] | And told her to take the day off. | 就让她第二天放假了 | 
| [23:45] | So Milano canceled all the potential witnesses | 这么说 对于他自己被杀一案 | 
| [23:49] | To his own murder and left himself alone | 米拉诺取消了与所有可能的证人的会面 | 
| [23:51] | To meet a schizophrenic boy and his angry father. | 而去独自见一个精神分裂的男孩和他愤怒的父亲 | 
| [23:54] | Why would he do that? | 他为什么要这么做 | 
| [23:55] | James Clark wouldn’t get on the elevator, | 詹姆斯不肯上电梯 | 
| [23:59] | So Sanchez is reading him his | 桑切斯在外面候着 | 
| [23:59] | rights as they come well-behaved? | 等他俩都看起来彬彬有礼了再进来 | 
| [24:00] | – He’s almost here. – Thank you. | -他快到了 -谢谢 | 
| [24:03] | I’ve got picture and sound. | 图像和声音都没问题了 | 
| [24:05] | Okay, lieutenant Tao, | 陶副队 | 
| [24:07] | Please make sure that both doors are open. | 请让两扇门都开着 | 
| [24:09] | Let’s see how well James does with glass walls. | 看看詹姆斯对着玻璃墙会怎样 | 
| [24:12] | Oh. oh. Excuse me. | 借过 | 
| [24:15] | Here we are. | 我们到了 | 
| [24:16] | Yes, we’re here. | 是啊 我们到了 | 
| [24:18] | I can go places by myself now. I have a bus map. | 我能自己去很多地方了 我有公交地图 | 
| [24:21] | And did you find me well-behaved? | 你觉得我有礼貌吗 | 
| [24:23] | Oh, yeah. You were great. | 是的 你很棒 | 
| [24:25] | Chief Johnson, this is James Clark. | 强生局长 这是詹姆斯・克拉克 | 
| [24:27] | Hello — oh! | 你好 | 
| [24:28] | Thank you for inviting me to visit. | 感谢你邀请我过来 | 
| [24:30] | It’s very nice of you. | 见到你很高兴 | 
| [24:32] | Oh. you’re welcome. um, we almost met in court. | 谢谢 我们在法院见过 | 
| [24:35] | Yes. yes, I remember your hair and your voice. | 是的 记得你的头发和声音 | 
| [24:38] | It’s odd. | 很古怪 | 
| [24:41] | Well, thank you. that’s… | 是吗 谢谢 | 
| [24:45] | Thank you. | 非常感谢 | 
| [24:46] | So, James, | 詹姆斯 | 
| [24:48] | would you like to sit down for a few minutes | 来我这里坐会好吗 | 
| [24:49] | And talk to me in my office… | 去我的办公室聊聊 | 
| [24:54] | …about what happened with dr. Milano? | 米拉诺医生发生了什么事情 | 
| [24:56] | Oh. oh, yes. I can do that. | 好的 可以 | 
| [25:00] | Yes. good. | 太好了 | 
| [25:02] | So, James, I hear that you’re, | 詹姆斯 我听说 | 
| [25:03] | uh, fluent in 3 languages? | 很喜欢巧克力 | 
| [25:05] | One of the voices I hear speaks french. | 法语念起来很好听 | 
| [25:08] | It’s a little schizophrenic humor. | 有点分裂人格式的幽默 | 
| [25:11] | I can make jokes, | 我开玩笑 | 
| [25:12] | So people don’t feel self-conscious about me. | 别人就不会觉得别扭了 | 
| [25:15] | My father taught me that. | 这是爸爸告诉我的 | 
| [25:16] | Yes. | 对吧 | 
| [25:17] | Do you remember my niece, Charlie? | 还认识我侄女吗 查利 | 
| [25:20] | Um, thanks for the pictures you drew of me yesterday. | 谢谢你昨天的画像 | 
| [25:24] | Oh, you’re — you’re very welcome. | 不 不客气 | 
| [25:28] | People should draw pictures of you all the time. | 人们应该一直画你的像 | 
| [25:30] | Okay, l-let’s come on here into my office. | 我们去我的办公室 | 
| [25:35] | You can have a seat right here. | 坐在这里 | 
| [25:40] | And, uh, here. have some chocolate. | 有些巧克力 | 
| [25:44] | Is that chair okay for you, James? | 詹姆斯 椅子舒服吗 | 
| [25:46] | It’s a — it’s a very nice chair, yes. | 很舒适的椅子 | 
| [25:48] | And I can eat your chocolate? | 能吃巧克力吗 | 
| [25:49] | You may. | 当然 | 
| [25:50] | And, um, I think I’ll have some, too. | 我还有些呢 | 
| [25:56] | So,James, do you remember much | 詹姆斯 还能记起 | 
| [25:59] | About the day that dr. Milano was murdered? | 米兰达医生被杀的当天情景吗 | 
| [26:03] | Oh, yes. | 是的 | 
| [26:04] | Not only do I remember things that happened, | 不只记得发生的事情 | 
| [26:06] | I can also remember things that didn’t happen. | 没发生的也记得 | 
| [26:09] | But I’m not good with chronology — | 但我时间逻辑感不好 | 
| [26:11] | That’s the order of things. | 分不清先后 | 
| [26:14] | And sometimes, I dream awake. | 有时候我爱做白日梦 | 
| [26:17] | But otherwise, I have a great memory. | 但是我记忆力很好 | 
| [26:27] | So, um, you were dropped off, | 那你下车之后 | 
| [26:30] | And you went upstairs to the Milanos’ waiting room. | 上楼去了米拉诺的候诊室 | 
| [26:33] | And then what happened? | 接着发生了什么 | 
| [26:34] | There was no one else there. | 当时没有别人 | 
| [26:37] | The lady who usually sits | 经常坐在滑动玻璃窗后面的 | 
| [26:38] | behind the sliding glass window was gone. | 滑动玻璃窗后面的那位女士不见了 | 
| [26:42] | Or maybe she was invisible. | 也许她隐形了 | 
| [26:44] | And dr. Milano called me in. | 米兰诺医生叫我进去 | 
| [26:48] | -Dr. Milano called for you? -yes. | -他叫你了吗 -是的 | 
| [26:50] | And I went in the office, even though I didn’t want to. | 我进去了 尽管我不想进去 | 
| [26:52] | It was dark, and then all the blinds were pulled down. | 里面很黑 所有百叶窗都拉下来 | 
| [26:56] | But the blinds were usually up? | 平时窗帘是拉开的吗 | 
| [27:02] | Yes, but not on that day. | 是的 但那天没有 | 
| [27:06] | And the lights were off, too. | 灯也没有开 | 
| [27:09] | And dr. Milano sat behind his desk. | 米拉诺医生坐在桌子后面 | 
| [27:13] | And he wouldn’t answer any questions. | 怎么也不搭理我 | 
| [27:15] | And so I moved right up next to him on the floor | 我向他那边挪了挪 | 
| [27:18] | Because all my friends were telling me — | 我的朋友们曾经告诉我 | 
| [27:19] | Excuse me. your friends? | 等一下 你的朋友们 | 
| [27:21] | That’s what I call them. | 我是这么叫他们的 | 
| [27:23] | When I’m off my medication, I have friends. | 我结束治疗后 就有了一些朋友 | 
| [27:26] | My father says they’re not good for me. | 爸爸说他们对我没好处 | 
| [27:28] | He says my friends will keep me | 他们会 | 
| [27:30] | from getting back college | 阻碍我回学校 | 
| [27:31] | And managing my mind, so we have to get rid of them. | 让我失去自制力 所以要远离他们 | 
| [27:34] | Hallucinations — no hallucinations. | 幻觉 不是幻觉 | 
| [27:41] | Uh, would it be considered bad behavior | 如果再要一块巧克力 | 
| [27:44] | To ask for another chocolate? | 会很失礼吗 | 
| [27:47] | Not at all. | 不会 | 
| [27:54] | James, was your father there | 詹姆斯 当时你父亲 | 
| [27:57] | With you and dr. Milano in the dark? | 也在那里吗 | 
| [27:59] | Well, he was either there already or after. | 他不是在我之前到的 就是后来的 | 
| [28:04] | But he was yelling and mad, | 他当时疯狂地叫喊 | 
| [28:07] | And he trapped us while he searched the office. | 他搜办公室 | 
| [28:10] | By closing the door? both doors, yes. | -关上门吗 -是的 两扇门 | 
| [28:12] | And I was afraid and upset. | 我很害怕 很紧张 | 
| [28:16] | And I-I — | 我 我 | 
| [28:17] | So you punched the wall? | 所以你朝墙上挥拳吗 | 
| [28:19] | Yes. I’m sorry. I would never do that today. | 是的 抱歉 我今天绝不那样了 | 
| [28:25] | James, you said that your father | 詹姆斯 你说你父亲 | 
| [28:26] | was searching for something? | 在寻找东西 | 
| [28:28] | Do you know why? | 知道为什么吗 | 
| [28:31] | Because dr. Milano was dead. | 因为米拉诺医生死了 | 
| [28:35] | So, dr. Milano called you into the office, | 那么是米拉诺医生叫你进办公室 | 
| [28:40] | And you sat by him… | 你坐在他旁边 | 
| [28:43] | …and then he was dead. | 然后他就死了 | 
| [28:46] | And then your father came in | 然后你父亲进来 | 
| [28:47] | And started searching for something? | 开始找东西 | 
| [28:49] | Yes. yes. I’m not supposed to talk about it. | 是的 我不应该说这个 | 
| [28:54] | Are you — are you sure it’s okay for us to discuss it? | 你确定谈论这个合适吗 | 
| [28:58] | Yes, it’s absolutely okay. I promise you. | 当然合适 我保证 | 
| [29:04] | Do you know how dr. Milano died? | 知道米拉诺医生怎么死的吗 | 
| [29:11] | I was standing… next to the desk, | 当时我站在桌子旁边 | 
| [29:15] | And my father — my… | 我的父亲 | 
| [29:16] | My father wanted to know… | 他想知道 | 
| [29:19] | Come on, James. you can tell me. | 说出来 詹姆斯 告诉我 | 
| [29:21] | What did your father want to know? | 你父亲想知道什么 | 
| [29:24] | My father wanted to know why I strangled the doctor | 他想知道我为什么要勒死医生 | 
| [29:26] | And h-how I did it. | 我怎么做的 | 
| [29:29] | Geez louise. | 天哪 | 
| [29:31] | How many people are | 多少人 | 
| [29:32] | gonna confess to this murder, anyway? | 要为这次谋杀忏悔 | 
| [29:34] | And what did you say to him — your — your father? | 你是怎么回答的 | 
| [29:37] | That I did it with one of my socks. | 用我的袜子 | 
| [29:38] | I took off a shoe, and I took off one of my socks, | 我脱掉一只鞋 脱掉袜子 | 
| [29:41] | And I strangled dr. Milano with it, | 勒死了米拉诺医生 | 
| [29:43] | And then I put the sock back on. | 然后穿好袜子 | 
| [29:45] | But my father kept looking for things | 但爸爸一直在找什么 | 
| [29:46] | And wouldn’t let us go. | 不让我们离开 | 
| [29:47] | And…he told me to stop talking to my friends. | 他让我不要再和那些朋友们说话 | 
| [29:50] | And that’s when I punched in the wall | 当时我就打墙 | 
| [29:52] | And I cried a little bit. | 还哭了一会儿 | 
| [29:54] | Why did you cry, James? | 你为什么要哭 | 
| [29:57] | Because my father used to be so proud of me, | 因为爸爸曾经以我为豪 | 
| [30:01] | And now if I don’t behave… | 如果现在我不能那么做 | 
| [30:07] | If i can’t… | 如果不能 | 
| [30:09] | I must behave very well, or I will be sent away. | 我必须表现良好否则就会被送走 | 
| [30:13] | I must make people comfortable by smiling, | 用微笑让人们舒服 | 
| [30:17] | And I can do that. | 这我能做到 | 
| [30:20] | But also, I can make mistakes. I can slip up. | 但是 也可以犯错误出差错 | 
| [30:25] | So I must manage my drugs, | 我要控制药量 | 
| [30:27] | Get rid of my friends, | 远离那些朋友 | 
| [30:30] | And try to behave, or I might be sent away. | 尽最大努力 否则会被送走 | 
| [30:37] | But I think…. | 但我想 | 
| [30:39] | I’m behaving very well today. | 今天表现不错 | 
| [30:43] | Yes? | 是吗 | 
| [30:47] | Yes. yes, today, you behaved very well, James. | 当然 今天 你表现很好 | 
| [31:02] | All right. | 不错 | 
| [31:03] | So…and now what should we talk about? | 那 接下来我们该谈什么 | 
| [31:12] | But I took off a shoe, and I took off a sock, | 我脱掉一只鞋 脱掉袜子 | 
| [31:14] | And I strangled dr. Milano with it. | 勒死了米拉诺医生 | 
| [31:17] | Couldn’t the kid be found not guilty | 人会因为精神错乱 | 
| [31:17] | by reason of insanity? | 而不知道内疚吗 | 
| [31:18] | No way. | 不会 | 
| [31:19] | James Clark went off his meds | 詹姆斯・克拉克在打了他妹妹 | 
| [31:20] | after attacking his sister, | 后就停药了 | 
| [31:21] | Knowing he could be dangerous, | 介于他可能危害公共安全 | 
| [31:23] | and against his orders | 进行违反自我意志的行为 | 
| [31:25] | That’s reckless endangerment, | 这属于过失伤害罪 | 
| [31:26] | and I’ll try him as the murder. | 我将指控他谋杀 | 
| [31:27] | James’ confession isn’t supported | 詹姆斯的供词 | 
| [31:31] | By the physical evidence any more than his dad’s. | 并不比他爸爸的有说服力 | 
| [31:33] | Milano was strangled with something heavier than a sock, | 勒死米拉诺的 是比袜子更有分量的东西 | 
| [31:37] | And if you had just bothered to ask | 如果六个月前 | 
| [31:38] | About the weapon six months ago, | 你就查证一下凶器 | 
| [31:40] | we wouldn’t be here today. | 今天我们就不用来这里了 | 
| [31:41] | Look, I admit — I settled fast. | 我承认我草率下结论 | 
| [31:43] | But here we are. | 但既然来了 | 
| [31:44] | I’m going through | 要么结束 | 
| [31:47] | With the deal that I made with Russell clark | 拉塞尔・克拉克的案子 | 
| [31:49] | Or arraigning his son for murder — you decide. | 要么提审他儿子 你定 | 
| [31:51] | Look, the father had motive. he had opportunity. | 他爸爸有动机 有机会下手 | 
| [31:53] | Is there no way we can consider, just for a second, | 就没有别的想法了吗 | 
| [31:55] | That he may have been | 也许他开始就 | 
| [31:57] | been telling the truth from the beginning? | 说出了真相 | 
| [32:04] | You’re absolutely right. | 说的对 | 
| [32:07] | Russell clark was telling the truth from the beginning. | 罗素・克拉克一开始就说出了真相 | 
| [32:11] | And if he was… | 如果他… | 
| [32:13] | Uh…excuse me. pardon me. | 抱歉 请原谅 | 
| [32:19] | Chief — chief, what do you want us to do here — | 头 我们留在这做什么 | 
| [32:23] | Bring in behavioral science and examine this kid? | 带行为分析家来检查这个孩子 | 
| [32:26] | -Arrest him for — no, no, no. | -逮捕他吗 -不 不 不 | 
| [32:27] | Don’t arrest him unless he tries to leave. | 除非他要走 | 
| [32:30] | And make sure that lieutenant tao | 确保陶副队 | 
| [32:31] | Stays with him in my office, please. | 在我办公室陪着那孩子 | 
| [32:33] | Chief, dr. Milano’s widow called. | 头 米拉诺夫人打电话来 | 
| [32:34] | She’s on her way down here | 说她在来的路上 | 
| [32:35] | To pick up the stuff that we took from their office. | 来拿我们从他们办公室拿走的物品 | 
| [32:37] | Don’t give her a thing until I get back. | 不要给她任何东西直到我回来 | 
| [32:39] | And get another removal order | 再申请一个案件移送令 | 
| [32:40] | To have Russell clark brought back here from county. | 把罗素・克拉克从城里带回来 | 
| [32:42] | I’m thinking eventually we’re gonna have to | 最后我们要 | 
| [32:44] | Get the father and son in the same room. | 让父子团聚 | 
| [32:45] | what about me? | 我怎么办 | 
| [32:47] | Uh, just stay here and — and play computer games | 就坐在这里玩玩游戏 | 
| [32:50] | Or something and wave to James every now and then. | 时不时和詹姆斯招招手 | 
| [32:53] | You’re doing a great job. | 你今天完成很棒的任务 | 
| [32:54] | Great job of what? | 什么棒工作 | 
| [32:56] | Chief! chief! where are you going?! | 头 你去哪里 | 
| [32:58] | Shopping! | 购物 | 
| [32:59] | Shopping? | 购物 | 
| [33:18] | I’m compelled to show the tape of James confessing | 在宣判前我要出示詹姆斯招供的录音带 | 
| [33:21] | To the defense before sentencing, | 以作防备 | 
| [33:23] | And I can’t wait much longer. | 我等不了多久 | 
| [33:25] | Is chief jJohnson going to come | 强森长官 | 
| [33:26] | back and interview Clark | 要回来见克拉克吗 | 
| [33:27] | What are we doing? | 我们做什么 | 
| [33:28] | What you should have done six months ago. | 六个月前你应该做的事情 | 
| [33:35] | Chief, James is in your office. | 头 詹姆斯在你办公室 | 
| [33:37] | His dad is in interview 2. | 他父亲在2号审讯室 | 
| [33:39] | The morgue sent over | 验尸房送来 | 
| [33:40] | These, uh, blown-up photos of Milano’s neck. | 米兰脖颈处的放大图片 | 
| [33:42] | I guess you asked for them. | 猜到你会要 | 
| [33:43] | Thank you. | 谢谢 | 
| [33:44] | Oh, there you are. finally. | 终于来了 | 
| [33:47] | Um, i need lieutenant tao in interview 1. | 让陶副队到一号审讯室去 | 
| [33:51] | I’ve got minutes. | 我马上过去 | 
| [33:52] | We have another problem. | 我们有新问题了 | 
| [33:56] | Apparently, you promised Dr. Milano | 显然你答应了米拉诺医生 | 
| [33:59] | That she could collect her belongings from the crime scene. | 可以从案发现场带走她的东西 | 
| [34:01] | Oh, i’m so sorry, Dr. Milano. | 很抱歉 米拉诺医生 | 
| [34:03] | We haven’t quite wrapped up your husband’s murder yet. | 您丈夫的谋杀案 我们尚未调查完毕 | 
| [34:06] | Just tell me this, then — | 那你们告诉我 | 
| [34:08] | How long are you legally entitled to hold our things? | 你们还能依法扣留我的东西多久 | 
| [34:11] | Uh, you know what? | 你知道吗 | 
| [34:13] | I have just enough time | 我现在正好能 | 
| [34:14] | To return some of your things right now. | 交还给你部分物品 | 
| [34:16] | Why don’t you, uh, come right this way? | 要不你 这边来 | 
| [34:18] | And we will, uh, deal with the rest later. | 我们会处理剩下部分 | 
| [34:22] | Oh, you brought boxes. good. | 你带箱子来了 很好 | 
| [34:23] | Lieutenant tao. okay. | 陶副队 好了 | 
| [34:26] | Inside here. | 在这里 | 
| [34:30] | Oh, my god. | 天啊 | 
| [34:32] | Oh, i’m so sorry. | 很抱歉 | 
| [34:34] | I-i had forgotten that it’s, um… | 我忘了这里是 | 
| [34:38] | We’ll hurry this along. | 我们马上整理 | 
| [34:43] | We’ll just, uh, do this quickly. | 我们很快就好 | 
| [34:44] | Let’s just get some of your things together here. | 你可以带走这里部分物品 | 
| [34:52] | Here are your, uh, patients’ files. | 这是你病人的档案 | 
| [34:54] | You’re gonna need those. | 你会需要这些的 | 
| [34:56] | I can’t imagine what you’re going through. | 真难想象你经历了怎样的痛苦 | 
| [34:58] | This must be horrible — just — just horrible. | 一定是伤心至极 | 
| [35:01] | It is. it’s awful. | 是啊 太难受的 | 
| [35:02] | Well, what — what is she doing? | 她这是在做什么 | 
| [35:04] | – What is going on? – hold on a minute. | -怎么了 -看下去 | 
| [35:05] | Russell Clark destroyed my life, | 罗素・克拉克毁了我的一生 | 
| [35:06] | And he admitted to killing my husband. | 他承认杀了我丈夫 | 
| [35:09] | So i don’t understand why he’s not in prison. | 我不明白这人渣怎么还没坐牢 | 
| [35:11] | Well, i-it’s mostly because, uh, | 这主要是因为 | 
| [35:14] | Mr. Clark didn’t know certain facts about the murder | 克拉克先生对谋杀案里的具体事实不清楚 | 
| [35:16] | That the killer really would. | 而这只有凶手会知道 | 
| [35:18] | Like what? | 比如什么 | 
| [35:20] | like how he strangled your husband, for one thing? | 比如他怎么勒死你丈夫的 | 
| [35:22] | Obviously, they fought. | 他们显然打了起来 | 
| [35:24] | No one heard anything… | 没有人听见声响 | 
| [35:27] | U-until James punched through these really thin walls | 直到詹姆斯一拳打穿这面 | 
| [35:32] | Right here into the next office. | 连接旁边办公室的薄墙 | 
| [35:33] | Your husband never called for help. | 你丈夫都没求救过 | 
| [35:34] | No, we think that most of the mess | 我们认为这凌乱的状况是 | 
| [35:37] | That was created here happened after the murder. | 在谋杀案后制造出来的 | 
| [35:39] | Russell Clark entered the office | 当罗素・克拉克走进 | 
| [35:41] | you shared with your husband | 你和你丈夫共用的办公室 | 
| [35:42] | He saw his son standing over the body, | 看见他儿子站在尸体边 | 
| [35:44] | So he started to look for the implement | 于是他寻找凶器 | 
| [35:47] | He believed James used to choke your husband to death. | 因为他认为是詹姆斯掐死你丈夫的 | 
| [35:48] | That’s why the office is like this. | 这就是办公室一片混乱的原因 | 
| [35:50] | But the weapon wasn’t here. | 但这里没有凶器 | 
| [35:52] | Where did it go, then? | 凶器会去哪呢 | 
| [35:54] | Well, um… | 呃 | 
| [35:57] | I’m guessing that you, uh, must have taken it with you. | 我认为肯定是你带走了 | 
| [35:59] | Excuse me? t-taken it with me? how? | 什么意思 我带走了 怎么带 | 
| [36:03] | By removing the chain | 卸掉链子 | 
| [36:06] | That, uh, comes as a strap on your handbag. | 装到你的手袋上作拎带 | 
| [36:12] | I was able to find one just like it. | 我就找到条一样的 | 
| [36:14] | And my mama has something like this — very versatile — | 我妈妈也有这样的东西 多功能的 | 
| [36:19] | Can be used as a purse… | 能够做钱包 | 
| [36:23] | A clutch… or, in your case… | 手袋 在你这案子中 | 
| [36:31] | A murder weapon. | 则是凶器 | 
| [36:32] | But that’s — | 但那是 | 
| [36:34] | You’re not suggesting that i killed my husband, are you? | 你意思是我杀了我丈夫 | 
| [36:39] | Oh, i-i think i am. | 我就这么想的 | 
| [36:40] | But why would i do that? | 但我为什么要这么做 | 
| [36:42] | For the money, i’m sure. | 为了钱 | 
| [36:44] | You see, Russell Clark was telling the truth all along. | 罗素・克拉克说的一直是实话 | 
| [36:46] | He had succeeded in convincing the doctor | 他已经说服医生 | 
| [36:48] | To stop his treatment of James Milano. | 停止对詹姆斯的治疗 | 
| [36:50] | So, Russell Clark didn’t have a motive. | 罗素・克拉克没有动机 | 
| [36:52] | But you did, because not only had your husband | 但你有 因为你丈夫 | 
| [36:55] | Decided to stop treating James, | 不仅决定停止治疗詹姆斯 | 
| [36:57] | He was canceling all your patients, | 还把你们所有的病人都推了 | 
| [36:59] | Shutting down your entire practice, | 关掉整个诊所 | 
| [37:01] | Maybe even returning | 甚至还了 | 
| [37:02] | Some of the hundreds of thousands of dollars | 你们从那些奄奄一息的病人身上 | 
| [37:03] | Y’all conned from sick people on their way to the grave. | 骗来的几百万美元 | 
| [37:06] | – You don’t understand! – oh, my god. | -你不懂 -天啊 | 
| [37:09] | We’re about to have more confessions | 我们会得到更多 | 
| [37:11] | Than we know what to do with. | 我们意料之外的口供 | 
| [37:13] | Just have a quick seat here. | 请坐下 | 
| [37:15] | Just… | 坐 | 
| [37:23] | We have a witness. | 我们有一个目击证人 | 
| [37:27] | James Clark. | 詹姆斯・克拉克 | 
| [37:31] | James Clark said Dr. Milano | 詹姆斯・克拉克说米拉诺医生 | 
| [37:33] | Called him into the waiting room, | 叫他来候诊室 | 
| [37:35] | But your husband was already dead. | 但你丈夫那时已经死了 | 
| [37:37] | So the only Dr. Milano | 所以唯一能打电话叫他进入候诊室的 | 
| [37:38] | Who could have called him into the office was you. | 米拉诺医生只有你 | 
| [37:41] | And before he came in, you went out the back door. | 而在他进来之前 你就从后门逃走 | 
| [37:44] | No, no. wait. wait. | 不 等等 | 
| [37:45] | Keith and i were helping people they have terrible problems | 凯斯和我是在帮助那些身体有严重问题的人 | 
| [37:49] | And because of Russell Clark, | 而且因为罗素・克拉克 | 
| [37:52] | Keith was going to abandon them. | 凯斯正准备放弃他们 | 
| [37:57] | See, keith… | 看 凯斯 | 
| [38:01] | He said that w-w… | 他说 | 
| [38:04] | We were charlatans, frauds. | 我们是江湖郎中 神棍 | 
| [38:07] | Yes, we argued about him giving the money back, | 是 我们为了他把钱退回而争吵过 | 
| [38:12] | And, yes, i tried to stop him, and our argument — | 我想要阻止他 就吵起来 | 
| [38:15] | It got physical, and… | 接着打起来 然后 | 
| [38:19] | Somehow — i-i don’t know how it happened exactly, | 我也不知道事情怎么会这样 | 
| [38:22] | But — but the chain on my purse, | 但我包上的链子 | 
| [38:25] | It wrapped around his neck, and i-i pulled one way. | 缠在他脖子上 我用力拉一头 | 
| [38:32] | He…pulled. | 他拉另一头 | 
| [38:39] | It was… it was an accident. | 这 这只是个意外 | 
| [38:43] | I swear that’s the truth. | 我发誓事实就是这样 | 
| [38:44] | I-i just find that so hard to believe. | 我觉得这太假了 | 
| [38:47] | No, that is the truth, though — i promise you. | 不 这真是事实 我发誓 | 
| [38:49] | No, i-i don’t — i don’t think it is. | 不 我不认为事实如此 | 
| [38:54] | See, James said that when he came into the office, | 詹姆斯说他进入办公室之时 | 
| [38:57] | It was dark, when it had always been light before, | 房间很黑 而平常一直是亮着灯 | 
| [38:59] | With the blinds open — | 百叶窗也打开的 | 
| [39:01] | A point i confirmed with mr. bob geddes, | 有一点我向鲍勃・戈蒂斯证实过 | 
| [39:04] | One of your few long-term patients i was able to contact | 他是你少数长期病人中 我不用占卜板 | 
| [39:07] | Without a ouija board. | 就能联系到的 | 
| [39:09] | As you can see, from the photos of the crime scene, | 从案发现场的照片来看 | 
| [39:11] | The shades are closed, lights are turned off. | 百叶窗关着 灯也没开 | 
| [39:14] | Because you didn’t want anyone to see you | 因为你不能让任何人看见 | 
| [39:17] | Strangling your husband to death. | 你勒死你丈夫 | 
| [39:19] | And that’s premeditation, ma’am, | 这是预先计划好的谋杀 夫人 | 
| [39:21] | Which means murder in the first degree. | 这是一级谋杀 | 
| [39:26] | Lieutenant tao, would you please do the honors? | 陶副队 你能够帮我个忙吗 | 
| [39:31] | Robin Milano, | 罗宾・米拉诺 | 
| [39:32] | You’re under arrest for the murder of your husband. | 现以谋杀亲夫的罪名逮捕你 | 
| [39:36] | You have the right to remain silent. | 你有权保持缄默 | 
| [39:37] | Oh, my. this confession’s no good. | 这口供不行 | 
| [39:39] | Chief johnson didn’t advise Dr. Milano of her rights | 强生局长在审问她之前 | 
| [39:42] | Before questioning her. | 没有向她陈述她的权利 | 
| [39:43] | I didn’t hear the chief ask a question. | 我没听到头儿有审问她 | 
| [39:46] | – Did you, lieutenant? – not one. | -有吗 副队 -没有 | 
| [39:49] | So, as far as the law’s concerned, | 从法律的角度上看 | 
| [39:50] | The good doctor here made a spontaneous confession, | 这位医生是自己坦白的 | 
| [39:53] | Which should make you very happy. | 你会乐见于此的 | 
| [39:55] | It’s called “strategy.” | 这就是”策略” | 
| [39:57] | And the next time you want to close a case | 下次你要不提任何问题 | 
| [39:59] | Without asking any questions, | 就结案的话 | 
| [40:01] | This is the way to do it. | 这就是办法 | 
| [40:06] | Do you understand? | 明白了 | 
| [40:13] | Good evening, everyone. | 各位 晚上好 | 
| [40:14] | Oh! willie ray! | 威利・雷 | 
| [40:17] | Uh, what a pleasant surprise. | 真是稀客啊 | 
| [40:21] | Oh, it is so good to see you. | 见到你真高兴 | 
| [40:22] | Oh, lieutenant provenza, don’t you look dashing? | 普罗文萨副队 你看起来真精神 | 
| [40:26] | Yeah. he’s got a whole new wardrobe. | 他有了套新行头 | 
| [40:30] | Check out the picture on his desk. | 看下他桌上的照片 | 
| [40:31] | Oh, my goodness. isn’t she beautiful. | 天啊 她真漂亮 | 
| [40:36] | Is she your daughter? | 是你女儿 | 
| [40:39] | Well, no. | 不是 | 
| [40:40] | No, willie ray, actually, uh, she’s, uh, my girlfriend. | 不 她 是我女朋友 | 
| [40:48] | There they are. | 他们在那 | 
| [40:52] | What is charlene doing with that strange boy? | 沙林和那个奇怪的男孩子在做什么 | 
| [40:55] | Just through this door. back here. | 在门那边 | 
| [40:59] | Charlie, let’s go. | 查理 我们走 | 
| [41:07] | Right this way, sir. | 这边走 | 
| [41:10] | Thank you. | 谢谢 | 
| [41:14] | Thank you. | 谢谢 | 
| [41:16] | You’re welcome. | 不用谢 | 
| [41:30] | So, will James go back to living with his dad now? | 詹姆斯会回去和他爸爸一起生活吧 | 
| [41:33] | Looks like it. | 应该是的 | 
| [41:35] | And you’re part of the reason why. | 这也多亏了你 | 
| [41:41] | Well, thank you, aunt brenda. | 谢谢 布兰达阿姨 | 
| [41:48] | Uh, lieutenant, | 副队 | 
| [41:51] | You’ll handle the paperwork on our end, will you? | 你能把这案子剩下的报告搞定吧 | 
| [41:53] | Happy to, chief. | 乐意效劳 头儿 | 
| [41:54] | Thanks. oh. | 谢谢 | 
| [41:57] | Excuse me. | 先走一步 | 
| [41:58] | I’m almost afraid to ask — | 我真难想象 | 
| [42:01] | Did i hear charlene say the words “thank you”? | 沙林会说”谢谢” | 
| [42:05] | Oh, mama. | 妈妈 | 
| [42:06] | Y’all are overreacting to charlie. | 你真是对查理过于担心了 | 
| [42:09] | She’s just going through a phase — | 她不过是青春期叛逆 | 
| [42:10] | Nothing i can’t handle. | 没什么我搞不定 | 
| [42:11] | I so admire your confidence, brenda leigh. | 我佩服你的自信 布兰达・雷 | 
| [42:14] | Do you? | 真的 | 
| [42:15] | Yes, i do, honey. | 当然 亲爱的 | 
| [42:17] | And the terrific thing here | 而最好的 | 
| [42:19] | Is that while you’re teaching charlie about life and all, | 是你教导查理如何做人处事时 | 
| [42:23] | You’re gonna learn a lot from her, too. | 你也能从她身上学到很多东西 | 
| [42:26] | I just know it. mm-hmm. | 我刚刚才明白 | 
| [42:30] | You are going to learn things now | 你现在所学到的道理 | 
| [42:33] | That you’re gonna remember for the rest of your life. | 要在以后的人生中时时牢记 |