时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:27] | Hey,honey.I brought you some doughnuts. | 亲爱的 我给你买了甜甜圈哦 |
[00:30] | Doughnuts? | 哈 甜甜圈? |
[00:36] | Coffee first,coffee first. | 先喝咖啡 先喝咖啡 |
[00:44] | Where — where are the doughnuts? | 哪有…哪有甜甜圈啊? |
[00:48] | Actually… | 其实… |
[00:59] | What is that? | 那是什么呀? |
[01:01] | What does it look like? | 看上去像什么? |
[01:02] | A kitten! | 小猫咪! |
[01:03] | For me? | 给我的? |
[01:05] | Oh,fritzi,you can’t — you can’t buy a pet for someone else. | 哎呦 Fritzi啊 你不能…不能随便代替人家买宠物的 |
[01:08] | I didn’t buy him. | 我又没花钱买 |
[01:10] | He’s a rescue. | 他是被救出来的 |
[01:14] | I — well,he’s… All right,he’s cute. | 我…他 好吧 他还蛮可爱的 |
[01:17] | – But,look,i-i’m not ready for — did you hear that,joel? | – 但是 听着 我…我没准备好… – Joel 你听到了吗? |
[01:21] | She thinks you’re cute. | 她觉得你很可爱耶 |
[01:23] | Joel? | |
[01:25] | You named the cat joel? | 你给这猫取名叫Joel? |
[01:28] | I didn’t even get to help pick him out. | 都不是我选的 |
[01:30] | And kitty can’t be replaced like this. | Kitty也不可能就这样被取代了 |
[01:32] | I know that. | 我懂 |
[01:33] | Joel is not kitty. | Joel没办法代替Kitty |
[01:40] | You can’t call the cat joel.Cats are not called joel. | 你不能叫这猫Joel 你听说过谁给猫取名叫Joel的? |
[01:43] | They’re called things like dasher or — or — or dancer. | 人家都取名叫Dasher或者Dancer之类的 |
[01:46] | Those are reindeer. | 驯鹿才叫这种名字呢 |
[01:47] | Look,your last cat didn’t have a name at all. | 你以前那只猫还根本就没有名字呢 |
[01:50] | We can call him something else if you want to. | 我们可以换一个名字 |
[01:53] | Deputy chief johnson. | 喂 我是Johnson队长 |
[01:55] | Yes,detective sergeant. | 你好 警佐 |
[01:57] | Uh,hang on,sergeant gabriel.Just… Hang on just one second. | Gabriel警佐不好意思请等一下… 麻烦等一小下 |
[02:02] | Look,i appreciate the sentiment.I do. | 听着 我很感激你的好意 真的 |
[02:05] | I’m just not ready to start over again with another pet. | 我只是真的没准备好再养另外一只宠物 |
[02:08] | So… Goodbye… Joel. | 再见咯… Joel |
[02:15] | Sorry. | 不好意思 |
[02:17] | Bye,now.Bye. | 再见啦 再见 |
[02:21] | Yes,sergeant? | 喂 警佐请说 |
[02:30] | Hey,there. | 嗨 小东西 |
[02:47] | Geez! | |
[02:49] | For heaven’s sakes! | 老天啊! |
[02:52] | What does l.A. Have in store for us today,commander? | 今天洛杉矶给我们准备了 什么好东西啊 队长? |
[02:55] | I wish i could say “the usual. | 我真想说”寻寻常常” |
[02:57] | ” i’ll give you the grand tour.Come on. | 我来给你导游 |
[02:59] | Thank you. | 多谢了 |
[03:01] | Neighbors say this house has been sitting empty for a year, | 左邻右舍说这房子已经空关了一年了 |
[03:04] | but a few members of the tres colores have taken it over as a party spot. | 但是”三色”帮派里的那些家伙 在这里开派对 |
[03:11] | Watch the puke,chief. | 头 当心那些呕吐物啊 |
[03:14] | Uh,come this way,please. | 唉 请这边来 |
[03:27] | Gangs keep recruiting them younger and younger. | 黑帮招募的成员越来越年轻了 |
[03:29] | Yeah,and we keep getting older and older. | 是啊 我们却变得越来越老了 |
[03:36] | He had a fight with the fianc?E again last night. | 他昨晚又和未婚妻吵架了 |
[03:39] | I hope it’s the last one. | 真心希望这是最后一次了 |
[03:43] | Time of death? | 死亡时间? |
[03:46] | Time of death. | 我要死亡时间! |
[03:47] | Time of death,yes.Midnight,give or take an hour.Sorry. | 哦 死亡时间 午夜 午夜前后一小时左右 不好意思 |
[03:51] | I never get used to the young ones. | 我还不习惯看到这么年轻的尸体 |
[03:53] | Yeah,well neither do we. | 唉 我们也不啊 |
[03:59] | Chief. | 头 |
[04:00] | The kid was shot over here three times in the gut,pukes,then crawls… | 这孩子在这里肚子上中了三枪 吐了 然后爬到… |
[04:07] | To where he finally bleeds out… Right here. | 那儿…流血身亡 |
[04:18] | His fingertip’s gone. | 他的食指指尖不见了 |
[04:19] | Yeah,i found it stuck to the wall — shot clean off. | 哦 我们发现卡在墙壁里 直接被射断了 |
[04:22] | Probably had his hand out front. | 他可能向前伸手 |
[04:24] | Uh,just giving up. | 打算投降 |
[04:27] | So,close range. | 所以 是近距离射击 |
[04:29] | Based on the outfit and the location,i mean,this kid wanted to be a gangster. | 照他的衣着打扮和社会地位看来 我看这孩子是想加入黑帮 |
[04:33] | But he’s a little young.And look at his tattoo. | 但他貌似太年轻了 还有 看他的纹身 |
[04:41] | A wannabe. | 不是正式成员 |
[04:42] | Buzz,make sure you get a shot of that,please. | Buzz 务必把这个拍下来 |
[04:45] | So,what,you think this is the first round in a gang war? | 你说这是不是一场黑帮混战的第一轮? |
[04:48] | It takes a lot of cojones to walk through the front door in hostile territory and shoot a kid. | 穿越对方阵地的大前门然后 射杀这么一个孩子 可不容易呢 |
[05:00] | does our victim have a name? | 他叫什么名字知道吗? |
[05:01] | No wallet,no i.D.,but we’re pretty sure his name is manuel. | 没找到钱包 身份证 但是应该确定他叫Manuel |
[05:04] | We got a 911 call from a pay phone. | 我们接到一个公用电话打来的报警电话 |
[05:08] | A male voice said a manuel was shot to death at this address. | 一个男的说Manuel在这里被射杀了 |
[05:12] | I mean,the kid’s not even 12. | 我看这孩子还不到12岁 |
[05:15] | does anybody know the nearest middle school? | 谁知道离哪所中学离这里最近? |
[05:17] | Public?Taft or harding. | 公立学校? 塔夫特或者哈丁吧 |
[05:18] | Yeah,and there’s a,uh,catholic school a couple of blocks south from here — | 哦对了 从这里数往南几个街区 有一所天竺教学校 |
[05:22] | “saint” something or “our lady of” whatever. | 叫什么”圣”还是什么”修女”的 |
[05:25] | Please get all their yearbooks.See if you can get a photo that matches up to our boy. | 把他们所有的毕业纪念册都找来 看看能不能找到这个孩子的照片 |
[05:29] | We need to find out manuel’s last name so we can make a notification to his parents. | 我们先要知道Manuel姓什么 才能通知他家长 |
[05:33] | Then maybe we can learn more about him than the fact that he… Likes gum. | 才能了解到更多相关信息 而且…他喜欢嚼口香糖 |
[05:41] | Strawberry. | 还是草莓口味的 |
[05:43] | Pukey strawberry. | 恶心的草莓味 |
[05:54] | Dead kidismanuel — manuel soto. | 死者叫Manuel Soto |
[05:57] | 12 years old,went to harding middle school. | 12岁 在哈丁中学读书 |
[06:00] | No sports,no honor roll,but according to the principal,he wasn’t much trouble,chief. | 不参加运动队 不是特别出众 但据校长说他也不惹什么麻烦 |
[06:04] | Yeah,yet. | 那是他还没发现而已 |
[06:05] | What do you mean “yet”? | 什么叫”还没发现”? |
[06:06] | Well,manuel soto comes from a bad family. | Manuel Soto 他家庭背景很差 |
[06:08] | His father did 11 years for stabbing a guy,and his big brother is cruz soto. | 他爸爸故意伤人被判了11年 他大哥是Cruz Soto |
[06:12] | Who’s doing seven years at pelican bay for assault,battery,and possession of a fully automatic weapon. | 他因为袭击伤害 非法持有自动武器 被判7年 |
[06:18] | Now,he’s the guy that used to run the tres colores,right? | 哦 他就是以前管理”三色”的头目咯? |
[06:21] | Well,we think he still does,only now he’s doing it from prison. | 我们觉得他现在仍然是 只不过他现在从监狱里发号施令 |
[06:24] | Has his first parole hearing in a month. | 一个月内他要举行假释听证会了 |
[06:28] | So,cruz soto’s little brother gets shot to death right in the middle of three c’s territory. | 那么就是说Cruz Soto的亲弟在 他们三色帮自己的地盘上被杀了 |
[06:34] | Someone’s making quite a statement. | 这明显是有人在挑衅 |
[06:35] | Well,if thisis a gang war,chief,shooting a young boy like this is way over the line. | 要是这是黑帮争斗的话 杀这么一个小孩儿也太过分了 |
[06:40] | It’s going to get ugly. | 接下来会出大事的 |
[06:42] | All right,i’ll put a call in to pelican bay,get cruz moved into isolation | 好吧 我马上给鹈鹕湾打电话 让他们把Cruz关禁闭 |
[06:46] | so he can’t send out any orders or get any info from the outside. | 这样一来他就没办法发号施令 也不可能得到外部信息了 |
[06:50] | Okay.Thank you,commander. | 再好不过了 多谢队长 |
[06:52] | In other news,s.I.D. Sent over print reports from the house. | 另外 刑侦科把现场指纹对比的 结果送来了 |
[06:55] | Two matches — known three c’s. | 有两个配对成功的 都是”三色”党的人 |
[06:57] | One of them is rafael mendez,a.K.A. Sniper. | 一个是Rafael Mendez 人称神枪手 |
[07:03] | And the other’s — um,name’s felix vega,a.K.A. Stank. | 另外一个 叫Felix Vega 绰号臭佬 |
[07:08] | Anyway,we got some partials we haven’t been able to match up with anything yet. | 还有一些部分指纹 找不到任何吻合的 |
[07:11] | And,uh,we’re still processing the rest of the garbage. | 那些剩下的垃圾我们还在处理中 |
[07:14] | Okay,so,um,these gentlemen,stank and sniper,are either suspects or witnesses. | 很好 臭佬和神枪手 不是嫌疑犯就是目击证人 |
[07:20] | Lieutenant flynn and provenza,please bring them in so we can have a little chat. | Flynn副队 Provenza副队 麻烦你们 把他们带回局里来聊聊 |
[07:23] | Lieutenant tao,let’s get search warrants for their homes,see if a 9-millimeter handgun turns up. | 陶副队 去申请搜查令 看看在他们 家里是不是能搜到9毫米口径的手枪 |
[07:27] | And,detective sergeant gabriel and detective sanchez,with me,please. | Gabriel警佐还有Sanchez警探 跟我走 |
[07:31] | We get to notify manuel’s parents. | 我们去通知Manuel的父母 |
[07:33] | Thank you. | 大家辛苦了 |
[07:40] | Se? | |
[07:45] | Or soto. | |
[07:50] | Sir,you are going to have to secure that dog. | 先生 请你栓好那狗 |
[07:52] | Espera. | |
[08:00] | Iquitate! | 安静点 |
[08:05] | Gracias. | 谢谢 |
[08:07] | It’s open. | 门又没锁 |
[08:18] | Brenda: is mrs.Soto around? | 你妻子在吗? |
[08:20] | Not for eight years. | 都不在八年了 |
[08:22] | Sir,is there anyone else in this house? | 先生 这屋子里还有其他人在吗? |
[08:24] | Sir,is there anyone else here? | 先生 这里还有其他人吗? |
[08:35] | Sanchez: we’re looking for your son manuel.Is he around? | 我们在找你儿子Manuel 他在家吗? |
[08:38] | No.What’s this about? | 不在 什么事? |
[08:41] | Did manuel sleep here last night? | 昨晚Manuel在这儿过夜了吗? |
[08:43] | Nope. | 没 |
[08:44] | When was the last time you spoke to him? | 你最后一次见他是什么时候? |
[08:46] | He called on his cellphone yesterday — said he was spending the night at a friend’s house. | 他昨天用手机打电话回来… 说要在朋友那里住一晚 |
[08:52] | Mr.Soto,would you please sit down,sir? | Soto先生 不介意坐下来好好说吧? |
[09:10] | Sir,i’m very sorry to have to tell you this,but we found manuel,and he had been shot to death. | 先生 我们深表遗憾但必须告诉你 我们发现Manuel被杀害了 |
[09:17] | I understand this is terrible news,but we’re here to help. | 我知道这也难受 但我们会真心帮忙的 |
[09:24] | I don’t need your help. | 我不需要你们帮忙 |
[09:27] | Well,i apologize,but we needyours. | 那我向你道歉 但我们需要你的帮忙 |
[09:30] | Any idea who would want to do this to manuel? | 依你看来这件事可能会是谁做的? |
[09:34] | Was he in a gang? | 他加入黑帮了吗? |
[09:36] | No.He wasn’t ready. | 还没有 他还没有准备好 |
[09:37] | He had a tres colores tattoo. | 他有一个”三色”帮的纹身 |
[09:43] | Like this one? | 像这个一样的吗? |
[09:46] | I hear the city gives you $2,000 for a funeral,right? | 我听说市政府拨款2000美元办葬礼对吗? |
[09:55] | When can i get that money? | 我什么时候能拿到那些钱? |
[09:57] | We’ll look into it. | 这事我们会办的 |
[09:58] | What about your other son — cruz? | 那你另外一个儿子Cruz呢? |
[10:00] | I understand that he’s in prison and one of the top leaders of the three c’s. | 我知道他在服刑 而且是”三色”帮的领军人物之一 |
[10:04] | Maybe a rival gang was trying to intimidate him by hurting manuel. | 或许是其他黑帮杀害Manuel想吓倒他 |
[10:13] | I think i hear my dog. | 我的狗在叫了 |
[10:18] | Mr.Soto said his son called on his cell,but there was no phone on manuel when we found him. | Soto先生说他儿子用手机打给他 但Manuel身上没手机 |
[10:22] | I’ll check with all the carriers and see if he has an account,chief. | 我去查所有的服务运营商 看看他有没有手机账户 |
[10:25] | Thank you. | 辛苦你了 |
[10:26] | And let’s see to it our father of the year gets his burial money from the city. | 还有 确保这位好爸爸拿到棺材钱 |
[10:29] | – Yes,ma’am. – All right,thanks. | – 遵命 – 就这样 辛苦了 |
[10:31] | Got the search warrant on felix vega,a.K.A. Stank’s,house. | 拿到Felix Vega家的搜查令了 |
[10:34] | Excellent. | 干得好 |
[10:55] | Uh… Pardon me,detective…? | 请问您是…? |
[10:58] | Ranski,hollenbeck homicide. | 我是Ranski Hollenbeck 凶杀组的 |
[10:59] | What on earth is going on here? | 这里究竟发生了什么? |
[11:02] | Two dead bodies in the backyard. | 后院发现两具尸体 |
[11:04] | Okay.Uh,thank you.We’ll take it from here. | 好吧 辛苦你了 接下来我们来接管吧 |
[11:06] | Actually,you’ll have to talk to my watch commander about that. | 其实 我正好要向我的头汇报 |
[11:08] | In the meantime,you’re welcome to…observe. | 你们可以… 随便看看 |
[11:11] | Well,that — that stinks — a double homicide,probably no witnesses,i bet. | 倒霉啊 两宗谋杀 还没有目击证人 |
[11:17] | How many other unsolved murders are on your books,detective? | 你手头还有多少没解决的案子啊 警探? |
[11:19] | And if you don’t solve these two,how will that look at your year-end review? | 要是这两宗你也破不了的话 年底业绩报告会很难看的哟 |
[11:25] | You really want these murders? | 你们真心想要这个案子? |
[11:26] | Just think of it as an early christmas present from me to you. | 就当我提前送你一份圣诞大礼吧 |
[11:41] | Casings are 9-millimeter — same as the ones we found near manuel. | 9毫米口径弹壳 跟在Manuel尸体附近发现的一样 |
[11:48] | All right,the coroner’s assistant found a wallet on each of them. | 验尸官助理在他们身上发现了钱包 |
[11:51] | Okay,this must be felix vega,a.K.A. Stank. | 很好 这应该就是传说中 人称臭佬的Felix Vega了 |
[11:54] | That’s him. | 错不了 |
[11:55] | Over here,trying to run away,must have been… | 而在这里试图逃跑的这个 应该就是… |
[12:01] | Camilla santiago. | |
[12:04] | Huh? | 啊? |
[12:07] | No,no.He doesn’t look like a camilla to me. | 不是吧 我怎么觉得这家伙 一点也不像个女的 |
[12:16] | It’s a shame about cruz soto’s little brother being murdered, | Cruz Soto的弟弟被谋杀了真惨 |
[12:19] | but narcotics is in the late stages of a six-month operation in that neighborhood. | 但禁毒处在那里有个计划 已经执行了大半了 |
[12:23] | I’m gonna need major crimes to keep a low profile during the first couple days of your murder investigation. | 我希望你们调查的时候低调行事 |
[12:27] | What do you need? | 你需要什么支援? |
[12:28] | I need you to put a crime-suppression detail into place. | 你派一支镇压犯罪特遣队到案发区域 |
[12:32] | Excuse me? | 什么? |
[12:33] | Saturate the neighborhood with black-and-whites,25 or 30 extra units 24/7 for the next week. | 增派25到30人 昼夜严密监视案发街区 |
[12:38] | Yeah,yeah,i know what a crime-suppression detail is. | 好了好了 我知道派遣 镇压犯罪特遣队要怎么操作 |
[12:41] | It’s basically the exact opposite of what i just said i need. | 但这完全跟我刚才要求你的大相径庭嘛 |
[12:44] | I have a murdered 12-year-old boy and two dead tres colores. | 已经死了一个12岁的孩子 和2个”三色”帮的人了 |
[12:47] | This could be the beginning of a gang war. | 这很有可能是黑帮大火拼的前兆 |
[12:49] | Except all the bodies are piling up ononeside. | 但是死的人都是一帮的 |
[12:52] | It sounds less like a gang war,more like an internal power struggle. | 看起来更像是黑帮内部权力争夺 而不是黑帮之间的斗争 |
[12:55] | Cruz soto’s been in jail for a long time. | Cruz Soto已经坐牢很久了 |
[12:57] | Maybe his gang is not so excited about him getting out on parole. | 或许是他的帮派成员对他假释 出狱不怎么感冒 |
[12:59] | No,no,no,no,no — from what i hear,cruz is still completely in charge of the three c’s. | 不不不不不 从我掌握的情况看 Cruz仍然完全掌控着”三色”党 |
[13:04] | Can you prove that?Because,according to his official record, | 你有证据吗? 就他服刑官方记录看来 |
[13:07] | he’s behaved so well that they’re gonna have to let him out next month — | 他表现良好 下个月应该就能获得假释了 |
[13:09] | unless you have information about his little brother’s murder that i’m unaware of. | 除非你还有什么我不知道的 跟他弟弟的谋杀案有关的资料 |
[13:14] | I have a dead gang member that we can put at manuel’s crime scene | 那个死掉的黑帮混混 到过Manuel被害现场 |
[13:17] | who had an atm card in his pocket belonging to a camilla santiago. | 他口袋里有张银行卡 属于一个叫Camilla Santiago的人 |
[13:21] | Is this camilla in a gang,related to a gang member? | 这个叫Camilla的 她是黑帮的吗? 或者和帮里哪个成员有关? |
[13:24] | We don’t know.She’s missing. | 我们不知道 她失踪了 |
[13:27] | You know what this sounds like to me? | 你知道对我而言这听起来像什么? |
[13:29] | A major crime. | 要案 |
[13:31] | Is there any way i can help you that won’t cost thousands of dollars from another division or interrupt an ongoing investigation? | 除了中断正在进行的调查 花别的部门的钱 有没有别的办法帮你? |
[13:37] | No. | 没有 |
[13:40] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[13:42] | We’ll do what we can on our own. | 我们竭尽全力靠自己 |
[13:44] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[13:51] | Hello? | 喂? |
[13:52] | I called to tell you not to bother stopping to pick up fresh kitty litter on your way home, | 我打电话是告诉你回家途中 不用买猫砂了 |
[13:57] | ’cause i already got some. | 因为我已经弄到一些了 |
[13:59] | Fritzi,i told you — i don’t want joel. | Fritzi 我告诉过你 我不想要Joel |
[14:02] | I believe you. | 我知道 |
[14:03] | That’s why i’ve decided to keep him for myself. | 所以我决定自己养他 |
[14:05] | – What?! – Yes. | – 什么?! – 是的 |
[14:07] | Joel is no longer your kitten. | Joel不再是你的猫咪了 |
[14:10] | He’smine. | 他是我的 |
[14:11] | Unless you’re the only one allowed to have pets. | 除非只有你能养宠物 |
[14:13] | You and joel are trying to manipulate me. | 你和Joel想要控制我 |
[14:16] | We are not. | 我们没有 |
[14:17] | You — | 你… |
[14:21] | never mind. | 算了 |
[14:24] | She’s coming around. | 她会接受的 |
[14:54] | Detective sergeant gabriel,please tell me we found a 9-millimeter handgun at felix vega’s home. | Gabriel警探 请告诉我 我们在Felix Vega家发现了是9毫米手枪 |
[14:59] | Uh,well,i can’t,because we didn’t. | 呃 好吧 我不能 因为我们没有 |
[15:01] | But,but,but,but… Our casings jumped to the front of the line down at ballistics. | 但 但 但…我们的弹壳 已经排在弹道实验室前列了 |
[15:05] | Chief,none of the phone companies has a number under manuel’s name. | 头 没有一家手机公司有Manuel的帐号 |
[15:09] | But his father’s wireless account has two lines — one for him and maybe the other for manuel. | 但他父亲的手机账户有两条线 一个是他的 也许另个是Manuel的 |
[15:14] | Did you dump mr.Soto’s phones? | 你下载了Soto先生的通话记录了吗? |
[15:16] | Some junior lawyer at the phone company says we don’t have probable cause. | 电话公司初级律师说我们没有正当理由 |
[15:19] | I have a dead 12-year-old shot to bits and two dead gang members. | 死了一个12岁孩子 还有2个黑社会的 |
[15:22] | That’s not probable cause? | 那不是正当理由吗? |
[15:24] | What about camilla santiago? | Camilla Santiago呢? |
[15:26] | Any word from surveillance? | 监视小组有发现吗? |
[15:27] | Yeah,the unit has been outside of her apartment ever since we found the i.D.,but no sign of camilla yet. | 嗯 发现银行卡后就派人去她公寓了 但还没见到Camilla的踪迹 |
[15:33] | and she’s not answering her home phone or her cell,but no missing-persons report has been filed. | 家里电话和手机都没人接 没有人报案说她失踪 |
[15:39] | Turns out shehasused her atm card in the last two days,though. | 事实上 她最近两天内用过银行卡 |
[15:43] | But it wasn’t camilla making the withdrawals. | 但不是Camilla取的款 |
[15:45] | Check out the surveillance video from these banks. | 银行的监控录像 |
[15:48] | Friday night,11:30 p.M.,this guy took out the daily max of $400 from camilla’s account. | 周五晚11点30分 他提了400美元 每日最高提款限额 |
[15:54] | Buzz,go to the next one. | Buzz 转到下一个 |
[15:56] | – Saturday,12:07 a.M.- Technically a new day — | – 星期六 半夜0点7分 – 严格说来是第二天 |
[15:59] | another $400 a couple blocks away. | 两街区远的地方又取了400美元 |
[16:01] | I need a face,lieutenant. | 副队 我要看到脸 |
[16:03] | Sunday,11:13 a.M.,same vicinity. | 星期日 上午11点13分 同一地区 |
[16:06] | Only this time,he just takes $200 from camilla’s account. | 只有这一次 他只从Camilla的账户 取了200美元 |
[16:09] | looks like someone knew how not to get their picture taken. | 看起来他知道怎么不被拍下来 |
[16:12] | Freeze that,buzz. | Buzz 停 |
[16:16] | Manuel soto. | |
[16:17] | The day before we found him dead. | 死前一天 |
[16:20] | But,buzz,what’s he holding in his other hand?Could you punch in on that,please? | 但是 Buzz 他另一只手里拿着什么? 你能放大吗? |
[16:24] | Cellphone.That gets us probable cause with the phone company. | 手机 这下有正当理由了 |
[16:27] | We need to find camilla santiago — now. | 我们要赶快找到Camilla Santiago |
[16:31] | Hello?L.A.P.D. Anybody here? | 喂? 洛杉矶警署 有人在吗? |
[16:35] | – Camilla? – L.A.P.D.! | – 洛杉矶警署 |
[16:37] | – Camilla! – Anybody here? | – 有人在吗? |
[16:41] | Well…no body. | 好吧…没死尸 |
[16:44] | At least nothere,anyway. | 至少这里没有 |
[16:46] | – Want to call s.I.D.Again? – Yeah. | – 要再叫一下刑侦科? – 是的 |
[16:59] | Hello,sergeant gabriel. | 喂 Gabriel警佐 |
[17:01] | Chief,s.I.D.Found four distinct sets of prints here in camilla’s apartment. | 头 刑侦科在Camilla的公寓 发现了四组不同的指纹 |
[17:05] | H-hold on. | 等一下 别挂 |
[17:06] | Yeah,hello,chief. | 嗯 你好 头 |
[17:08] | Yeah,we found a partial right thumbprint,which matches camilla’s thumbprint from her dmv records. | 嗯 我们发现了一个不完整的右拇指指纹 和Camilla在车辆管理局的记录相符 |
[17:13] | And we have positive matches on felix vega and rafael mendez. | 另外也发现了Felix Vega和Rafael Mendez 的指纹 |
[17:17] | They were here,chief. | 头 他们来过 |
[17:18] | Okay. What about manuel? | 好的 Manuel呢? |
[17:20] | Was manuel the fourth set of prints we found here? | 发现的第4组指纹是Manuel的吗? |
[17:22] | Oh,here,let me see. | 哦 给我 让我看看 |
[17:23] | Uh,chief?Chief,uh,we don’t know who the fourth set belongs to, | 呃 头? 头 呃 我们不知道 第4组指纹是谁的 |
[17:27] | but i did have s.I.D. Run camilla’s prints against some of the unidentified partials from the tres colores party house, | 但我让刑侦科比对了Camilla和 “三色”帮派房子里的不明指纹 |
[17:33] | and they got a match. | 它们是一致的 |
[17:34] | Wait a minute — are you saying that camilla santiago was at the house where manuel was murdered? | 等一下 你是说Camilla Santiago 曾在Manuel被杀的屋子里过? |
[17:38] | That’s right,chief. | 是的 头 |
[17:39] | Are they sure? | 他们肯定吗? |
[17:40] | Absolutely positive. | 相当肯定 |
[17:43] | Okay,uh,thank you,sergeant.B-bye-bye. | 好的 嗯 谢谢你 警佐 再见 |
[17:46] | Chief,i got the sotos’ phone records. | 头 我拿到了Soto手机记录 |
[17:48] | Manuel called home,like his father said. | 正如Manuel父亲所说 他打回家过 |
[17:50] | Did he contact anyone after that? | 那之后他有联系其他人吗? |
[17:52] | Dialed two more numbers — 911,hung up before they got connected, | 拨了2个电话 都是911 在接通之前挂掉了 |
[17:55] | and the last call was to a number with an 818 area code — anna santiago. | 最后一个电话是818区号的号码 给Anna Santiago |
[18:01] | Do you want me to talk to her,chief? | 你想和她谈谈吗 头? |
[18:02] | Oh,yes,please. | 哦 是的 |
[18:06] | Hello,ms.Santiago? | 喂 是Santiago女士吗? |
[18:07] | My name is detective julio sanchez. | 我是Julio Sanchez警探 |
[18:09] | I am with the l.A.P.D. | 我是落砂机警署的 |
[18:11] | Iam,ma’am. | 是的 女士 |
[18:12] | Uh,pl– listen. | 呃 拜托… 听着 |
[18:14] | – Please — no. | – 拜托了 – 给我 |
[18:15] | Hello,hello.My name is deputy chief johnson. | 喂 你好 我是Johnson副局长 |
[18:18] | Are you related to camilla santiago? | 你和Camilla Santiago有血缘关系吗? |
[18:22] | Okay,ms.Santiago,do you know where your daughter is? | 好的 Santiago女士 你知道你女儿在哪里吗? |
[18:26] | Ma’am,i assure you iam with the police department. | 女士 我可以向你保证 我是警察 |
[18:30] | Okay.Uh,i’ll prove it to you. | 好的 呃 我会证明这点的 |
[18:31] | I’m going to send a detective and two uniformed officers to pick you up. | 我将派一名警探和两名制服警察去接你 |
[18:37] | Okay,i’ll send a black-and-white. | 好的 我会派一辆警车 |
[18:38] | It’ll be at your house in five minutes. | 五分钟内到你那儿 |
[18:41] | Yes,ma’am. | 好的 女士 |
[18:43] | Uh,thank you.Bye.Sorry. | 谢谢你 再见 抱歉 |
[18:45] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[18:56] | Why didn’t you believe detective sanchez was a police officer? | 为什么你不相信Sanchez警探是警察呢? |
[18:59] | People impersonate cops sometimes. | 人们有时会冒充警察 |
[19:02] | And why would you be concerned about that? | 你为什么会有这种担心? |
[19:05] | Just being careful. | 只是小心而已 |
[19:07] | Well,i assure you we are the real deal. | 好吧 我向保证你我们是货真价实的 |
[19:10] | So,if there’s something that you need to tell us about your daughter — | 那么 如果关于你女儿 有什么需要告诉我们… |
[19:13] | i — | 我… |
[19:17] | there’s nothing you can do. | 你无能为力 |
[19:20] | I have reason to believe that your daughter is in serious danger. | 我有理由相信你女儿现在处境非常危险 |
[19:22] | So if you know where she is,pleasetell me. | 所以如果你知道她在哪里 请告诉我 |
[19:25] | You’re too late. | 太晚了 |
[19:28] | What do you mean by that?Did — did something happen? | 什么意思? 出… 出什么事了? |
[19:31] | Yes. | 是的 |
[19:33] | But she told me “no police.” | 但她告诉我”不要警察” |
[19:36] | she’s been through enough. | 她受够了 |
[19:39] | Now she wants to be left alone. | 现在她不想你们去烦她 |
[19:42] | So camilla is alive. | 所以Camilla还活着 |
[19:45] | Ms.Santiago,where is she? | Santiago女士 她在哪儿? |
[19:47] | Where wereyou? | 你们当时都在干吗? |
[19:49] | Where were you when she needed you? | 当她需要你们时 你们都在干吗? |
[19:52] | Several men broke into camilla’s apartment. | 几个男人闯进了Camilla的公寓 |
[19:54] | Two gang members had her atm card. | 两个帮派分子抢走了她的银行卡 |
[19:56] | Now,i understand you want to respect your daughter’s wishes,but whoever did… | 我理解你想要尊重你女儿的意愿 但是做出这事的人… |
[20:00] | This… Might still be looking for your daughter. | 还在找你女儿 |
[20:04] | So,i’m going to ask you again — where is she? | 所以 我要再次请问你… 她在哪儿? |
[20:14] | She’s at the rape treatment center on west pico. | 她在West Pico强奸治疗中心 |
[20:19] | – Camilla was raped? – Yes. | – Camilla被强奸了? – 是的 |
[20:24] | I will help your daughter.I promise. | 我会帮你女儿的 我保证 |
[20:26] | No. | 不 |
[20:27] | You’re too late. | 太迟了 |
[20:43] | Detective hendrix. | Hendrix警探 |
[20:45] | I’m lieutenant provenza.This is deputy chief johnson. | 我是Provenza副队 这位是Johnson副局长 |
[20:48] | – Thanks for waiting. – No problem. | – 谢谢你的等候 – 不客气 |
[20:50] | How’s camilla doing? | Camilla怎么样了? |
[20:52] | Well,it’s hard to say. | 很难说 |
[20:53] | She’s here resting,which is a start. | 她在这里休息 只是个开始 |
[20:55] | But like i told lieutenant provenza,she’s traumatized — numb. | 但正如我告诉Provenza副队的 她受到严重精神创伤 — 麻木了 |
[20:59] | I can’t get her to officially report. | 她不肯报警 |
[21:02] | Her mother brought her here,right? | 她母亲带她过来的 对吗? |
[21:04] | Uh,around 2:00 a.M. In the morning. | 嗯 今天凌晨2点左右 |
[21:07] | Apparently,camilla didn’t want to come in,but her mother convinced her she need preventive care. | 显然 Camilla不想过来的 但她母亲坚持她需要照看 |
[21:12] | Camilla’s mom — she’s tough. | Camilla的母亲 她很厉害 |
[21:14] | Even talked her daughter into letting me see the examination results. | 她甚至说服女儿让我看检查结果 |
[21:19] | And what did you find? | 你发现了什么? |
[21:21] | I promised i’d keep that information confidential. | 我保证过要保守秘密 |
[21:23] | I understand.I do. | 我理解 真的 |
[21:24] | But somehow or other,camilla’s connected to three homicides,and we need to find out why. | 但是Camilla牵涉到三件凶杀案 我们需要找出原因 |
[21:28] | Detective,if your notes just happen to be lying around,you might want to,um… | 警探 如果你的记录碰巧就在身边 你也许会想 呃… |
[21:33] | Read those to yourself out loud. | 大声读给自己听 |
[21:36] | And maybe we might just… Happen to overhear them. | 我们可能只是… 无意中听到了 |
[21:55] | Some scrapes,some bruises — right thigh,knees,cheek,shoulders,forearms… | 在她的右侧大腿 膝盖 脸颊 肩部 前臂 有多处擦伤与瘀伤 |
[22:04] | A concussion with temporary loss of consciousness,which is why she was kept here. | 因脑震荡暂时丧失知觉 所以被留院察看 |
[22:09] | Abrasions on neck,significant tearing and trauma to — | 颈部多处磨损 口腔与阴道… |
[22:14] | mm — both ends. | 严重撕裂 |
[22:18] | And plenty of dna evidence,should she choose to report. | 还有大量DNA证据 要是她选择报案的话 |
[22:22] | Okay.Thank you so much for your help,detective. | 好的 非常感谢你的帮助 警探 |
[22:24] | Yes.Uh,thank you,detective. | 是的 谢谢你 警探 |
[22:27] | You’ve been very,very helpful. | 你帮了我们一个大忙 |
[22:28] | Ma’am!Where are you going? | 长官 您要去哪? |
[22:30] | To talk to camilla. | 和Camilla谈谈 |
[22:31] | Chief,please. | 头 求你别去 |
[22:32] | Do you realize what she’s been through? | 你知道她刚经历了什么吗? |
[22:34] | Yes,i do,which is exactly why i need to talk to her. | 我很清楚 这也是我得找她谈的原因 |
[22:40] | I should have listened to my mother. | 我本该听妈妈的话 |
[22:43] | After i moved out,she told me not to go out late by myself,not to shop at night, | 搬离家后 她告诉我 夜里别一个人出去 别一个人出去买东西 |
[22:48] | or if i did,to always ask someone to walk me to my car. | 要是去的话 让人送我到我的车里 |
[22:51] | And i’d worked late,and i hadn’t had any dinner and… I was in a hurry. | 那天我加班了 没吃饭 匆匆忙忙的 |
[22:58] | And when was this? | 这是什么时候的事? |
[23:00] | Friday. | 星期五 |
[23:01] | Three days ago. | 也就是说三天前 |
[23:03] | Now,did someone follow you home? | 有人跟踪你回家吗? |
[23:06] | No. | 没有 |
[23:09] | He grabbed me in the parking lot outside the grocery store. | 在杂货店外的停车位 他绑走了我 |
[23:14] | It’s my fault.I should have listened to my mom. | 都是我的错 没听妈妈的话 |
[23:16] | No,no,no,no.Don’t — don’t blame yourself. | 不不不 别自责 |
[23:19] | I-i spoke to your mom. | 我和你妈谈过 |
[23:21] | She doesn’t blame you,either. | 她一点都不怪你 |
[23:23] | She just wants us to find the men who did this to you. | 她就想我们找出作案的人 |
[23:30] | Now,you were in a house on alma street. | 后来你去了Alma街上的一栋房子 |
[23:32] | Do you rember who was there with you? | 你还记得旁边有谁吗? |
[23:36] | I don’t remember anything except… Running away and calling my mom. | 除开逃走和打给妈妈 其他我都没印象了 |
[23:41] | Okay.Okay,good.Let’s — let’s start there. | 好 你做得不错 我们从那开始说 |
[23:44] | So,you made the call to your mom. | 你打给了你妈 |
[23:47] | Did you make any calls after that? | 在这之后 你有没有给谁打过电话? |
[23:49] | No. | 没有 |
[23:52] | You sure? | 你确定吗? |
[23:53] | Well,i was gonna call 911,but… | 我是想报警来着 但是… |
[23:57] | But you hung up before the call went through. | 在接通前 你挂断了 |
[24:01] | A-and did you use your own phone to make these calls or — or did you… | 你是用的自己的电话呢 还是… |
[24:07] | …did you borrow one from… | 借了… |
[24:11] | …this boy here? | 这个男孩的? |
[24:15] | No. | 不是 |
[24:20] | Okay. | 好的 |
[24:36] | Is that your purse? | 那是你的包吗? |
[24:48] | Camilla,where did you get this gun? | Camilla 你是从哪弄到这枪的? |
[25:09] | Now,i understand that you’ve been through a lot,but i need you to tell me where that gun came from. | 我知道出了不少事 但你得告诉我 这枪是从哪来的 |
[25:15] | I got it from him — from that boy there in the yearbook. | 他…年鉴里的这个男孩 |
[25:21] | I got the cellphone from him,too. | 手机也是他的 |
[25:25] | Did he do this to you? | 是他强奸了你吗? |
[25:27] | What? | 什么? |
[25:30] | No,he — | 不是 他… |
[25:33] | he just stood guard so i wouldn’t try to escape. | 他只是个守卫 以防我逃走 |
[25:38] | But i had to get away.I had to. | 但我必须得逃走 我没得选 |
[25:39] | Of course you did. | 我理解 |
[25:43] | So it was just the two of you in that house — you and manuel? | 所以说 房子里就你和Manuel? |
[25:47] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[25:49] | The others left — went to get some beer. | 其他人出去喝啤酒了 |
[25:53] | And i wanted a stick of gum. | 我想吃块口香糖 |
[25:57] | I need to get the… Taste out of my mouth. | 除去嘴巴里…的味道 |
[26:03] | So i asked…manuel… To bring me my purse,and he did. | 于是我求Manuel 把我的包给我 他答应了 |
[26:09] | He — he came closer.He sat right across from me. | 他靠近了一些 坐在我对面 |
[26:16] | I told him he could have a piece,too,if he wanted. | 我告诉只要他愿意 也可以来一块 |
[26:19] | And he smiled at me. | 他对我笑了笑 |
[26:22] | And he put the gun down to unwrap his gum,and i grabbed it. | 他把枪放下 解开口香糖 这个时候 我把枪抢走了 |
[26:28] | I got the gun,and i… I think i shot him. | 拿到枪后…我觉得我向他开了枪 |
[26:33] | I-i shot him,and i-i just ran as fast as i could. | 开枪之后 我飞奔而逃 |
[26:36] | I had to get out of there. | 我必须得离开那儿 |
[26:39] | I had to run away before everybody came back. | 在其他人回来之前离开那 |
[26:48] | Do any of these men look familiar to you? | 这些人你觉得眼熟吗? |
[26:52] | Were any of these men with you in the house on alma street? | 有没有哪个和你当晚在一起? |
[27:02] | Good. | 很好 |
[27:04] | Now,which one of them abducted you outside the grocery store? | 在杂货店外 是谁把你拐走的? |
[27:07] | He’s not here. | 他没在里面 |
[27:10] | The one with the crooked eye — he’s not here. | 他有一双歪斜眼 但没在里面 |
[27:13] | So there was another man with you in that house with a bad eye? | 所以说房子里还有一个人 眼睛是歪的? |
[27:20] | Okay. | 好的 |
[27:22] | Now,i know that this is difficult,but… Which man raped you? | 我知道这会很难回答 但… 哪个人强奸了你? |
[27:32] | All of them. | 全部的人 |
[27:40] | I pulled all known three c’s with anything physically distinctive about their eyes, | 我查了下眼睛很特别的”三色”党成员 |
[27:45] | and one guy floated to the top — | 一个人映入了我的眼帘… |
[27:48] | zico belgado,a.K.A…Pescado. | Zico Belgado 人称炸鱼 |
[27:53] | Now,s.I.D. Matched pescado with some of the partial prints pulled from the party house and camilla’s apartment. | 刑侦科在派对房间和Camilla的公寓里 发现了与炸鱼匹配的指纹 |
[27:59] | Excuse me. | 抱歉打扰 |
[28:00] | Taylor says you got manuel soto’s murder? | Taylor告诉我 你发现了杀Manuel Soto的凶手? |
[28:02] | No.No,no,no,no.We only found the person who killed him. | 不不不 我们只发现了杀他的人 |
[28:05] | What didijust say? | 我不就是问你这个吗? |
[28:06] | Camilla santiago shot manuel,but since she was just trying to keep from being gang-raped again, | Camilla Santiago枪杀了Manuel 但那只是她为了防止在被群奸 |
[28:10] | i hardly think she should be considered a murder. | 不能因为这 就叫她凶手 |
[28:15] | Okay,so justifiable homicide. | 所以说是正当杀人了 |
[28:19] | Any of the other suspects in her assault still out there? | 强奸她的人 还逍遥法外吗? |
[28:22] | Two of the men have been shot to death,and one,we’re still looking for. | 有两个已被杀死 还有一个 我们正在查 |
[28:26] | Tao: the casings we picked up at manuel’s crime scene definitely came from camilla’s gun. | 从杀害Manuel的犯罪现场找到的弹壳 肯定是Camilla的枪里射出的 |
[28:30] | Okay,what about the other casings found next to,uh,stank and sniper? | 那臭佬和神枪手尸体旁的弹壳呢? |
[28:34] | From another gun altogether. | 应该是来自另一把枪 |
[28:37] | Gabriel: so that means there’s some other shooter out there picking off the guys who raped camilla? | 难道说有人在解决那几个强奸犯? |
[28:41] | That’s why we need to find pescado. | 所以说我们得找到炸鱼 |
[28:44] | Flynn: oh,i know how. | 我知道方法 |
[28:45] | We just sit here and wait for the phone to ring. | 只需坐着等电话铃响 |
[28:47] | He’ll turn up dead soon enough. | 过不了多久 他肯定就死翘翘了 |
[28:51] | Get some copies of pescado’s mug shot. | 复印几张炸鱼的照片 |
[28:53] | I can get you 10 more units in that neighborhood to help find him. | 如果需要 我可以加派10支小队 |
[28:56] | Really? | 真的吗? |
[28:58] | You sure it won’t screw up your big narcotics investigation? | 这不会耽误了你的毒品调查吗? |
[29:01] | No,i am not. | 不会 |
[29:04] | Hey,chief… If this whole thing is revenge for what happened to camilla… | 头 我在想 如果整个事件 只是为了替camilla报仇的话… |
[29:10] | You think there’s a chance it’s the mom pulling the trigger? | 有没有可能是妈妈做的? |
[29:13] | Flynn: i’ll tell you — if it wasmydaughter,i’d think about it. | 换成是我女儿 八成就做了 |
[29:17] | Did camilla have a boyfriend? | Camilla有男朋友吗? |
[29:20] | Or an ex? | 或是前任? |
[29:22] | No. | 没有 |
[29:23] | What about a brother? | 兄弟呢? |
[29:27] | No.Camilla didn’t have a brother,but i know someone whodid, | Camilla是没有 不过我知道另有其人 |
[29:31] | and he’s a model prisoner about to make parole. | 而且他是个模范囚犯 马上就要假释了 |
[29:54] | Uh,detective ranski. | Ranski警探 |
[29:56] | Look,we just wanted to thank you again for taking those murders off our hands. | 我只是来谢谢你 替我们接了这起谋杀案 |
[30:00] | And,uh,we,uh… Actually,igot you a little something. | 我们…我给你准备了一点小礼物 |
[30:05] | Oh,my favorite! | 哦 我的最爱! |
[30:07] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[30:08] | – You didn’t have to — oh,no,don’t worry about it.Don’t worry about it. | – 你不用这样的… – 小事一桩 何足挂齿 |
[30:11] | Please. | 请别见外 |
[30:14] | So,listen,uh… I was thinking,if you’re free some night,maybe we could get a little dinner. | 我在想 要是你哪天有空 能不能一起吃个晚饭 |
[30:20] | Uh,detective,i’m — i’m married.Married. | 警探 我已经结婚了 |
[30:25] | I know. | 我知道 |
[30:28] | It’s just dinner. | 就是吃顿晚饭 |
[30:31] | Oh,thank god. | 谢天谢地 |
[30:32] | I-i mean — ha — thank you… For the chocolates. | 不 我是说谢谢你的…巧克力 |
[30:37] | Uh… Really,i-i have to — i can’t — you…have to go. | 我不能…我得…走了 |
[30:43] | Bye. | 拜 |
[30:53] | Hello.Deputy chief johnson. | 你好 我是副局长Johnson |
[30:54] | I’m surprised to hear your voice. | 真惊讶还能听到你的声音 |
[30:56] | You haven’t been answering the phone or returning any of my calls. | 你一直不接也不回我的电话 |
[31:00] | Oh,right.I’m sorry about that.I had a long night. | 哦对 抱歉 昨晚工作太忙 |
[31:03] | Really? | 是吗? |
[31:05] | Or are you just avoiding me? | 你确定你不是在躲着我? |
[31:07] | And joel? | 还有Joel? |
[31:10] | Look,does he — does he really have to be called that? | 他一定要叫这个名字吗? |
[31:12] | Is hemycat… Oryours? | 这猫是我的还是你的 |
[31:20] | Joel misses you. | Joel很想你 |
[31:22] | He’s purring.Can you hear that? | 它在叫 你听见了吗? |
[31:24] | Well,tell joel i slept here last night because… | 好吧 告诉Joel昨晚我睡在这儿 是因为… |
[31:29] | i had a 12-year-old murder victim in the morning,my two primary suspects turned up dead in the afternoon, | 早晨 一个12岁的受害者被枪杀 下午 两个嫌疑犯又死了 |
[31:34] | and last night,when i found the killer,it turned out she’d been gang-raped for the last three days. | 昨晚 当我发现凶手 结果她最近三天 在被他们轮奸 |
[31:42] | Well,i’m not telling joel any of that.He’s still just a kitten. | 我不会告诉Joel这些的 它只是只猫咪 |
[31:45] | Hey,can i bring you some fresh clothes or… …breakfast? | 要不要我给你带点换洗衣服 或是早餐? |
[31:50] | What can i do? | 有什么我能做的吗? |
[31:51] | No.Right now,just hearing your voice is enough. | 不用了 有你的声音就足够了 |
[31:57] | So,how is… Joeladjusting? | Joel… 待得还习惯吗? |
[32:01] | I think very well. | 我觉得还不错 |
[32:15] | She broke off the engagement,huh? | 她毁了婚约 对吗? |
[32:16] | Yep. | 对 |
[32:18] | I’m old… …and i’m all alone. | 我老了 又老又孤独 |
[32:23] | Well… As usual,you’re onlyhalfright. | 又差一点 |
[32:28] | You’re pretty old. | 你是很老 |
[32:32] | Come on. | 别这样 |
[32:33] | Look at it this way — you finally broke the cycle. | 从另一个角度看看 你重获自由了 |
[32:37] | No divorce. | 不用离婚 |
[32:39] | And you won’t have to wear the clothes she made you buy. | 而且也不用穿她逼你买的衣服 |
[32:41] | You can skip right past feeling sorry for yourself. | 不要在这可怜自己 |
[32:44] | And move right on… To hatred… Anger… | 而要恨她 要生气 |
[32:52] | …resentment. | 愤怒 |
[32:59] | Okay,anyone turned up anything on pescado yet? | 有没有炸鱼的消息? |
[33:02] | Uh,no,chief.The guy’s gone underground. | 没有 头 那人消失了 |
[33:05] | Oh,good.Commander.Um,did you talk to your warden friend? | 太好了 总队 你跟你狱警朋友说了吗? |
[33:08] | Yeah,um,when i called yesterday,they moved cruz soto into solitary confinement. | 是的 昨天打电话给他的时候 他们已经把Cruz Soto单独监禁了 |
[33:13] | No one has so much as spoken to him since his dad called to break the bad news about manuel. | 除了他爸跟他说了Manuel的死讯 还没人跟他联系 |
[33:20] | Wait a minute — you had cruz put into isolation beforei made the notification to his father,didn’t you? | 等一下 你在我通知他爸之前 就打电话给狱警了吧? |
[33:25] | Would you have the warden send a recording of the phone call mr.Soto made to his son? | 麻烦让狱长把那段电话录音传给我 |
[33:28] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[33:33] | Mr. Soto:cruz. | |
[33:35] | Dad,why are you calling me so early? | 爸 怎么那么早? |
[33:37] | Manuel — he got shot.He’s dead. | Manuel…他被杀了 |
[33:40] | How did that happen? | 怎么回事? |
[33:42] | He was partying at that house on alma,and some girl shot him. | 他去Alma的那个房子里玩 然后被一个女孩杀了 |
[33:45] | Son of a bitch! | 臭婊子! |
[33:47] | He shouldn’t have been at that house.Who was he with? | 他不该去那呀 谁跟他在一起? |
[33:50] | Pescado,stank,and sniper. | 炸鱼 臭佬 神枪手 |
[33:52] | Quisiera ir al funeral. | 我希望我能去参加葬礼 |
[33:54] | Uh,translation,translation. | |
[33:55] | “i wish i could get out for the funeral. | 我希望我能去参加葬礼 |
[33:58] | – ” yo se. – “i know.” | – 我知道 – 我知道 |
[34:00] | – pero no puedo salir. – “but i can’t.” | 但我去不了 |
[34:02] | – asegurate que le den un funeral. – “so make sure there’s a funeral.” | 一定要办葬礼 |
[34:05] | – esta bien.” – i will.” | 好的 |
[34:06] | sabes con quien hablar para hacer eso? | |
[34:08] | “you know who to talk to about making those arrangements? | 你知道要找谁安排么? |
[34:11] | – s?Yo se. – “yeah.” | 知道 |
[34:13] | – Adios. – “yes.Goodbye. | 好 再见 |
[34:16] | ” “make sure there’s a funeral. | 一定要办葬礼 |
[34:17] | ” now we know how cruz soto passed along that assassination order. | 我们有理由指控Cruz Soto策划谋杀了 |
[34:20] | Uh,chief,i’m looking at the call log here. | 头 我在查电话记录 |
[34:23] | This phone call was recorded at 7:30 a.M. | 这个电话是早上7:30来的 |
[34:26] | And we didn’t notify mr. Soto about manuel being dead until 2:00 p.M. | 但是我们下午2点才告诉Soto先生 他儿子的死讯 |
[34:31] | So the old man knew his kid was dead beforewedid? | 所以他早就知道了? |
[34:34] | And how’d he know about the girl? | 而且他是怎么知道那个女孩的事的? |
[34:36] | We’re about to find out.Lieutenant tao,would you please get in touch with animal control? | 我们会知道的 陶副队 麻烦你给动物控制中心打电话 |
[34:41] | Mr. Soto,we need to talk to you about your son! | Soto先生 我们得跟你谈谈你儿子的事! |
[34:45] | You already told me — he’s dead. | 你已经告诉过我了 他死了 |
[34:47] | I’m talking about yourotherson — cruz. | 是你的另一个儿子 Cruz |
[35:03] | Come on. | 过来 |
[35:06] | Sir,i need you to put both of your hands where i can see them. | 先生 把手拿出来 |
[35:09] | Do it now.Do it now! | 现在 现在! |
[35:12] | Mr. Soto,i want you to very slowly take your hands out from underneath the blanket — | Soto先生 把你的手慢慢从毯子下拿出来 |
[35:16] | now! | 现在! |
[35:20] | Oh,chief,he’s shot. | 头 他中枪了 |
[35:21] | I’ll call the paramedics. | 我给医护人员打电话 |
[35:22] | No,don’t. | 不要 别打 |
[35:23] | We can’t just let you bleed to death. | 我们不能让你流血致死 |
[35:25] | – Tell me who shot you. – No one. | – 告诉我是谁干的 – 没有谁 |
[35:28] | – Did pescado shoot you? – Who’s pescado? | – 是不是炸鱼? – 谁是炸鱼? |
[35:31] | Mr.Soto,i really wish you wouldn’t be that way. | Soto先生 你别这样 |
[35:34] | I mean,look at your leg.That is a serious injury. | 看看你的腿 这是很严重的伤 |
[35:37] | That’s the life. | 生活就是这样 |
[35:39] | I ain’t afraid of dying,as long as i die strong. | 我不怕死 只要我死得坚强 |
[35:47] | Okay. | 好 |
[35:51] | While you’re still conscious,i think you should be aware | 趁你清醒我想跟你说 |
[35:54] | that i have a recording of the phone call that you made to your eldest son yesterday morning. | 我听了昨天你和你大儿子打电话的录音 |
[35:58] | So i know that he ordered you to have pescado killed,along with stank and sniper. | 我知道他让你把臭佬 神枪手和炸鱼杀了 |
[36:04] | Bullshit. | 屁话 |
[36:05] | I’m gonna play that tape at cruz’s parole hearing next month,and he’ll end up in jail for the next two years. | 我要在Cruz下个月的假释听证会上 放这段录音 然后他就会再做两年牢 |
[36:13] | But if you were to admit that you killed those boys on your own,then cruz could go free. | 但是如果你承认是你把那两个人杀了 那么Cruz就会没事 |
[36:27] | Cruz didn’t order anything. | Cruz没让我做任何事 |
[36:29] | Okay,sir,before you say anything else,i need to inform you of your rights. | 好的 先生 在你说任何话之前 我需要告知你你的权利 |
[36:32] | You have the right to remain silent. | 你可以保持沉默 |
[36:33] | Anything you say can and will be used against you in a court of law. | 但是你所说的一切将会成为呈堂证供 |
[36:36] | – You have the right to an attorney. – I have the right to an attorney. | – 你有权请律师 – 我有权请律师 |
[36:38] | If you cannot afford an attorney,if i can’t afford one,one will be provided by the court. | – 如果你负担不起 法庭指派一名 – 如果我负担不起 法庭指派一名 |
[36:39] | – You will provide one Have you heard and understood these rights? – Yeah,yeah,yeah! | – 知道并了解这些权利吗? – 知道 知道 知道! |
[36:41] | I heard it all before!I waive my rights! | 我早就听过了! 我放弃我的权利! |
[36:45] | Good. | 好 |
[36:47] | Now,the phone call between you and cruz was recorded at 7:30 in the morning. | 你在早上7点30和Cruz通过电话 |
[36:51] | That was hours before we informed you of manuel’s death. | 几小时后我们才告诉你Manuel的死讯 |
[36:54] | So who told you that manuel had been murdered? | 是谁告诉你Manuel被杀了? |
[37:00] | Pescado.He came by. | 炸鱼 他来过 |
[37:05] | He said he and stank and sniper were partying with manuel. | 他说他 臭佬 神枪手 Manuel在一起 |
[37:12] | And some stupid bitch who was all high shot him. | 然后一个臭婊杀了他 |
[37:16] | What’d you do after that? | 那之后你干了什么? |
[37:19] | I told pescado to call 911 so manuel’s body wouldn’t rot in that house. | 我让炸鱼报警 这样Manuel的尸体就不会烂在屋里 |
[37:24] | Those idiots had left him there. | 那些白痴把他留在那 |
[37:26] | They went out hunting for that girl. | 出去找那女的了 |
[37:28] | And then you called your son cruz,is that correct? | 然后你就给你儿子打了电话是吗? |
[37:31] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[37:32] | So,what did you do in the seven hours between the time of your conversation with cruz | 那么在你打完电话后和我们来之间 |
[37:37] | and when we notified you about manuel? | 那七个小时干了什么? |
[37:43] | I couldn’t find my gun,so i went out and found another one. | 我找不到我的抢 所以出去找了一把 |
[37:47] | And i took it over to stank’s house… And i went in the backyard… | 然后带着它去臭佬家 进到后院 |
[37:53] | And i shot those two punks. | 把那两个废物杀了 |
[38:00] | Pescado wasn’t there. | 炸鱼不在那 |
[38:02] | But you found him this morning,didn’t you? | 但是你今早不是跟他联系上了? |
[38:04] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[38:05] | I guess he was expecting me. | 估计他是在等我 |
[38:08] | – So pescadodidshoot you. – Yeah. | – 所以这是炸鱼打的 – 是 |
[38:10] | Do you know where he went? | 你知道他去哪了吗? |
[38:11] | Nowhere. | 死了 |
[38:13] | He barely got off one round before i popped him in the head. | 他想跑 我给了他脑袋一枪 |
[38:18] | But none of those boys killed manuel. | 但是杀Manuel的人不是这些男孩呀 |
[38:21] | It was that…stupid bitch. | 是… 那个婊子 |
[38:23] | No!She was nothing! | 不! 她什么也不是! |
[38:27] | It’stheirfault my boy was there. | 是那些人让我儿子去那的 |
[38:29] | Cruz told those fools to stay away from manuel,but they disrespected cruz and they disrespectedme. | Cruz让那群白痴离Manuel远点 但是他们侮辱了我和Cruz |
[38:41] | Manuel wasn’t old enough for tres colores yet. | Manuel还不到进”三色”的年纪 |
[38:46] | One more year. | 还差一岁 |
[38:48] | But they didn’t listen. | 但是他们不听 |
[38:51] | So they paid the price. | 所以要付出代价 |
[38:55] | So… That’s it. | 就是这样 |
[38:59] | You won’t be testifying at cruz’s parole hearing,right? | Cruz的假释听证会 你不会出庭作证吧? |
[39:02] | No. | 不 |
[39:04] | I’ll save everything i have to say about cruz for his murder trial. | 我要说的话都会留在谋杀案审理时说 |
[39:07] | His murder trial? | 谋杀案? |
[39:09] | But you said — you lied to me! | 但你说… 你骗我! |
[39:13] | You lied to me! | 你骗我! |
[39:14] | You lied! | 骗子! |
[39:15] | Sorry if you feel misled,sir,but i did not lie to you. | 先生你误会了 我没有骗你 |
[39:18] | As soon as you and your son are convicted of three counts of murder in the first degree,parole will no longer be an issue. | 只要你和你儿子的一级谋杀罪成立 假释就是不可能的 |
[39:26] | As you said… That’s the life. | 就像你说的… 人生就是这样 |
[39:28] | Which isexactlywhat you and your son will be serving. | 你跟你儿子都要为此付出代价 |
[39:33] | Gentlemen. | 交给你们了 |
[39:49] | Hi,camilla. | 嗨 Camilla |
[39:52] | She’s really not up to any more questions. | 别再问她了 |
[39:53] | Oh,no,no,no.I don’t — i don’t have any more questions. | 噢 不 不 不 我不问什么 |
[39:56] | a | 我只是想告诉你们 |
[39:59] | b | 你们现在可以回家了 |
[40:01] | c | 再也不需要担心他们了 |
[40:06] | d | 你抓住他们了? |
[40:09] | e | 没有 他们都死了 |
[40:15] | – *** | – *** – 全死了? – 全死了 |
[40:20] | f | Manuel也死了? |
[40:23] | g | Manuel也死了 |
[40:26] | h | 但是法律上你不用为他的死负责 |
[40:29] | i | 所以 |
[40:31] | j | 都结束了 |
[40:39] | k | 我怎么没有那种感觉呢 |
[41:14] | l | 这是? |
[41:16] | m | 给你的 |
[41:18] | n | 干嘛送这个? |
[41:19] | o | 谢谢你把小Joel带回家 |
[41:28] | p | 我刚见她的时候脾气不好 |
[41:30] | q | 天啊 他是公的 |
[41:33] | r | Joel是公的 母的是Kitty |
[41:36] | s | 我怕我太爱他了 |
[41:40] | t | 最后又要难过一次 |
[41:45] | u | 我陪你 |
[41:48] | v | 就像上次一样 |
[41:51] | w | 谢谢你 |
[41:58] | x | 谢谢你 |
[42:01] | y | 谢谢这个 |
[42:05] | z | 只剩下一半了 |
[42:09] | *** | 我今天过的很糟 |