时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:06] | Good morning to you,joel. | 早安喔 Joel |
[00:11] | Wakey,wakey,eggs and bakey. | 醒了吃早饭了 |
[00:19] | Another late night,huh? | 又弄到很晚啊? |
[00:21] | Oh,i’m sorry. Did i wake you when i came in? | 对不起哦 进来的时候有没有吵醒你? |
[00:24] | No,but i can tell exactly what you did after you got home. | 没有 但是你回到家做了啥我一清二楚 |
[00:30] | You poured a glass of wine,you had some popcorn… | 你喝了杯葡萄酒 吃了些爆米花 |
[00:35] | and fell asleep watching the tv. | 然后看电视看到睡着了 |
[00:43] | Let me ask you a question. | 问你一句 |
[00:45] | – Are your shoes afraid of the dark? – No. | – 你的鞋子怕黑吗? – 不 |
[00:47] | Then could you put them in the closet,please? | 那行行好放到鞋柜里好不好? |
[00:55] | And is it too much to ask To at least put your dirty dishes in the sink After you use them? | 吃完之后碗筷就算不洗 至少放到水池里吧 |
[01:00] | I worked a 14-Hour day yesterday. I was really tired when i got home. | 我昨天连续工作了14小时 回到家都累死了 |
[01:04] | I’ll straighten up now. Why are you so mad? | 我以后改 你干嘛那么火啊? |
[01:07] | I just told you. | 我都说了 |
[01:11] | The house is a mess. | 这头家就是一团糟 |
[01:15] | But you seem extra upset. | 你绝对不止这个意思 |
[01:30] | One second. | 等一下 |
[01:34] | Wait,i — Wait! Wait! Wait,wait! | 等等! 等等! |
[01:38] | Don’t…walk out. | 别摔门走啊 |
[01:51] | come in. | 请进 |
[01:52] | Sorry,will. I — | 抱歉啊 Will 我… |
[01:59] | Captain raydor. | Raydor队长 |
[02:01] | Chief johnson. | Johnson局长 |
[02:03] | Thanks for taking time to join us this morning. | 谢谢你百忙之中还抽空来见我们啊 |
[02:07] | I left just as soon as i 每 我已经尽快… | |
[02:09] | Sit. Sit. | 坐下吧 |
[02:13] | captain raydor has come to me With a,uh,delicate situation | Raydor队长手上有个挺麻烦的事 |
[02:16] | Involving one of her detectives In force investigation division. | 事关内部调查处的一个警探 |
[02:20] | Before we begin to discuss this issue,Chief, | 在我们开始讨论这件事之前 队长 |
[02:23] | i would like you and your division To keep this investigation | 我希望这次调查Moore警探隐私的事 |
[02:26] | Into detective moore’s private life entirely confidential. | 你们小组能保密 |
[02:29] | Who’s detective moore? | 谁是Moore警探? |
[02:30] | W-Wait a minute. | 等等 |
[02:32] | I can’t promise confidentiality Unless i know exactly what it is that you’re asking me to do. | 在不了解你要求我做什么之前 我不能对机密性做出保证 |
[02:41] | A few weeks ago,captain raydor began to notice Changes in one of her detectives,ally moore. | 几周之前 Raydor队长发现 Ally Moore警探变得异样 |
[02:46] | What kind of changes? | 什么异样? |
[02:48] | Um,detective moore became gradually More | anxious,unfocused,and then this morning,i 每 Moore警探变得很焦虑而且失魂落魄 |
[02:58] | This morning,i noticed some bruises On the back of her neck and her arm, | 今天早上 我发现她颈后和手臂都有淤青 |
[03:02] | And when i asked her about them,she told me she had fallen. | 我问她怎么回事 她说是跌倒弄伤的 |
[03:06] | But you didn’t believe her. | 你不相信 |
[03:08] | The bruises were inconsistent with her explanation, | 跌倒不能解释淤青 |
[03:10] | And,no,i do not believe her,And i am worried about her safety. | 我不相信她 我很担心她的安全 |
[03:17] | All right,then. So i should talk to her. | 好吧 那我要找她谈谈 |
[03:20] | Um,before you do,i’m trying to | avoid creating problems,And if i’m 每 我不想节外生枝 |
[03:24] | If i’m overreacting To what i | saw,if i’m wrong about this 每 如果我是过激了 如果我错了的话… |
[03:26] | But if you’re right,Then this is an assault on one of our employees, | 但如果你直觉对了 这就是对我们手下的暴力事件 |
[03:30] | Which cannot be ignored And which captain raydor should not investigate on her own. | 不能置之不理 但是Raydor队长不能着手调查 |
[03:35] | So i would like major crimes todiscreetly Examine the life of detective moore And report back to me. | 所以我想要重案组谨慎调查Moore警探 然后跟我汇报 |
[03:42] | I-I can’t start a criminal investigation Unless she files a complaint of some kind. | 除非她提出控诉 否则不能展开犯罪调查 |
[03:46] | I was hoping,chief,that maybe you would be able To see past the obstacles in this particular situation. | 我希望你能够特殊情况特殊处理 |
[03:53] | The obstacles that you’re talking about Are the justice system, | 你想要特殊处理的是法制系统 |
[03:56] | and i can’t create charges Out of thin air — I need evidence! | 我不能凭空捏造指控啊 我需要证据! |
[04:00] | Of course you do,but you can easily Do an oblique interview with that husband. | 当然了 你可以间接去调查她丈夫 |
[04:05] | I’m sorry. W-Who’s in charge of this investigation? | 不好意思 谁主持这次调查? |
[04:07] | You are. | 你 |
[04:09] | Captain raydor,i promise you That chief johnson will pursue this inquiry vigorously, | Raydor队长 我保证Johnson队长 会很认真进行调查 |
[04:13] | But let’s leave to her The when and where she will approach the husband. | 至于何时何地找她丈夫就由她决定 |
[04:16] | In the meantime,we will treadverylightly here. | 同时 我们会保持秘密行事 |
[04:20] | Is that clear? | 清楚了? |
[04:22] | Of course. | 清楚 |
[04:23] | Um,if we’re going to do this by the book, | 如果要按照程序来 |
[04:26] | I should start by getting a statement From detective moore’s immediate superior officer. | 就得要Moore警探的直属上级做的陈述 |
[04:31] | I figured you’d ask that,so i prepared one. | 我就知道你会要 我已经准备好了 |
[04:35] | “At approximately 8:45 a.M. This morning,”I observed detective ally moore in a sleeveless shirt. | 今天上午约8点45分 我发现警探Ally Moore穿着无袖衬衣 |
[04:41] | “I spotted…” | 我看到… |
[04:45] | “I spotted…” | 我看到… |
[04:46] | Visible bruises on the back of her neck And then a second bruise on the back side of her upper-Left arm. | 她的颈后和左上臂的后方有两块淤青 |
[04:51] | “When asked about these injuries, | 当我对这些伤痕作出询问时 |
[04:52] | Detective moore insisted that they were caused by a fall For which she need no medical attention,” | Moore警探坚称是因为跌倒而受伤 不需要接受治疗 |
[04:56] | Signed captain sharon raydor. | 下面是Sharon Raydor队长的签字 |
[04:58] | We are not to mention detective moore By name outside of this office, | 在这间办公室之外 不能称呼Moore警探的名字 |
[05:02] | Which means that we tread lightly. | 我们要秘密行事 |
[05:05] | Treading lightly for one of raydor’s people. | 为Raydor的人秘密行事啊 |
[05:07] | Well,now,there’s irony for you. | 对你来说真是讽刺啊 |
[05:08] | Chief,i have the background information For the husband,shawn moore. | 头 这是她丈夫Shawn Moore的资料 |
[05:12] | 6’4″,230 pounds,construction supervisor,Collecting unemployment for the past nine months,But no record. | 一米九三 104公斤 施工监管 9月前失业 无犯罪记录 |
[05:17] | You want me to bring him in? | 要带他过来吗? |
[05:19] | No. | 不用 |
[05:21] | We’re treading lightly. | 要秘密行事 |
[05:23] | we could quietly canvass the neighborhood,See if anyone’s seen or heard anything. | 可以悄悄查探附近邻居 看有没有知情者看到或听到什么 |
[05:26] | Oh,that’s an excellent idea,lieutenant. | 真是个好主意啊 副队 |
[05:28] | – Help yourself. – Thank you. | – 自己拿 – 谢谢 |
[05:30] | detective moore’s personnel packet. | Moore警探的个人档案 |
[05:32] | I put her in interview 2. She’s nervous as hell. | 我把她带到审讯2室了 她紧张得要死 |
[05:34] | Told her we had an overlapping investigation with f.I.D. | 我跟她说我们跟内部调查调查有重叠部分 |
[05:37] | Thank you,detective. | 谢谢你 |
[05:38] | Well,we’ll see what she has to say. | 看看她会说些啥吧 |
[05:40] | Chief,i think this is a complete waste of time. | 警官 我觉得这纯粹就是在浪费时间 |
[05:42] | If moore did not report her husband to raydor,What makes you think she’s gonna talk to us? | 如果Moore没有将她丈夫供给Raydor 她又怎么会告诉我们呢? |
[05:45] | Look,there’s no point in being reasonable about this. | 合不合理无所谓 |
[05:48] | We’ve been ordered to look into it,So that’s exactly what we’re gonna do. | 上级命令我们调查 我们就照做 |
[05:53] | She need a broom. | 需要加一个笤帚 |
[06:03] | Is that mypersonnel packet? | 那是我的个人档案? |
[06:05] | Yes…detective, | 是的 警探 |
[06:07] | and i compliment you On the number of excellent evaluations you’ve compiled. | 能写出这么多优秀的鉴定 真了不起啊 |
[06:11] | Captain raydor seems to hold you in high esteem. | Raydor队长对你视之甚高 |
[06:14] | As i do her. | 我也是这么看她的 |
[06:16] | I-I was just wondering which one of my investigations Would have bumped up against something in major crimes. | 不知道我的哪项调查会涉及重案组 |
[06:23] | All right,then,let’s be direct,Because i appreciate direct, | 我喜欢开门见山 我就明说了 |
[06:27] | And i see here that you have completed Our domestic-Violence seminar. | 你去了家庭暴力研讨会 |
[06:33] | Oh,my god. | 天啊 |
[06:35] | Detective,first thing i want to do is assure you That this interview is entirely confidential. | 你首先要知道这次侦讯是完全保密的 |
[06:41] | Nothing you say here will leave this room. | 你说的每句话都不会说出去 |
[06:44] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[06:45] | All right,then. | 那好 |
[06:46] | So,how are things at home? | 你家里情况怎样? |
[06:50] | Captain raydor spoke to you? | Raydor队长跟你说了? |
[06:52] | Again,detective,how are things at home? | 请回答我 你家里情况怎样? |
[06:55] | Uh,as i told her,things are fine. | 就像我跟她说的那样 一切安好 |
[06:58] | I don’t know why captain raydor would involve you to begin with. | 不知道为啥 Raydor队长会把你掺和进来 |
[07:01] | Really? | 你确定? |
[07:03] | I-Is this what you were wearing When the captain first saw you this morning? | 今早队长看到你的时候 你是穿成这样吗? |
[07:07] | No,i was… changing downstairs. | 不是 我在楼下换了衣服 |
[07:11] | Would you please stand up,remove your jacket,And turn around? | 可以请你站起来 脱掉外套 然后转过身去吗? |
[07:18] | Since we’re not interviewing a suspect,I think you can zoom in and toggle down. | 既然我们不是在侦讯嫌犯 你可以放大和调低镜头 |
[07:29] | That’s not good. | 真是糟糕 |
[07:30] | Uh,may i see your neck,please? | 可以看看你的颈部吗? |
[07:31] | Toggle up,buzz. | 镜头抬高 Buzz |
[07:35] | No. It’s not. | 不是吧 |
[07:38] | Where did you get those bruises? | 这些淤青是怎么来的? |
[07:40] | As i told captain raydor,i fell. | 就像我根Raydor队长说的那样 我摔倒了 |
[07:42] | Onto someone’s open hand? | 摔在某人张开的巴掌上? |
[07:45] | I wonder what your husband,shawn,would say If i questioned him about those bruises. | 我很好奇你丈夫Shawn会对这些淤青 发表什么言论 |
[07:48] | Leave my husband out of this. | 别把我丈夫拉进来 |
[07:56] | All right,then. | 那好 |
[07:57] | I can’t force you to file a report,But it is important that you understand That, | 我不能强迫你报案 但是重要的是你要明白 |
[08:01] | as your supervisors, if we suspect domestic abuse,We are required to document it. | 作为你的上司 如果怀疑存在家庭暴力 我们必须要记载下来 |
[08:05] | Fine. Consider it documented. | 行啊 记就记呗 |
[08:07] | With pictures. I am sending you down to the s.I.D. Photo lab. | 带图的 我要把你带去拍照室 |
[08:10] | No way. | 不可能 |
[08:10] | If you refuse to cooperate,i need to document that,too…As insubordination. | 如果你拒绝合作 我会以不服从记录在案 |
[08:15] | So,you and captain raydor see a few bruises And now your overreacting Becomes part of my permanent file? | 你和Raydor队长就看到一点点淤青 现在你要把它变成永久性记录? |
[08:22] | Do you realize what you’re doing? | 你知道你现在是什么行为吗? |
[08:24] | I’m just following rules. | 我只是按章办事 |
[08:26] | And it would help if you did the same. | 你也服从就是帮我大忙了 |
[08:50] | Not even a restraing order yet? | 连禁止令都没有? |
[08:52] | she’s probably afraid to file. | 她是不敢申请 |
[08:55] | Big guy like that hitting her. | 遭那大个子这样殴打 |
[08:57] | Well,you did what you could. | 你也做了你应分的事了 |
[09:01] | That’s it? | 就这样? |
[09:03] | Chief pope told me you asked for discretion. | Pope局长说你要求谨慎行事 |
[09:05] | Yes,and,uh,he also asked That this case be taken seriously, | 是啊 他也说这件案子要认真对待 |
[09:10] | And yet i can see that there’s no one else here. | 现在除了你俩我一个人都看不到呢 |
[09:12] | That’s because they’re all out canvassing Detective moore’s neighborhood, | 因为他们都去探访Moore警探的邻居了 |
[09:15] | Looking for something that i can follow up on. | 看看有没有线索可进一步调查 |
[09:17] | This is abuse,plain and simple. | 这是虐待 一清二楚 |
[09:19] | You didn’t get an admission Of abuse from her either,captain. | 她也没向你交代 队长 |
[09:22] | And have you considered What the husband’s attorney might do If it turns out he’s innocent? | 你想过如果他丈夫是无辜的话 他的律师会怎么对付我们吗? |
[09:26] | Shoot. | 哇 |
[09:28] | icould write those headlines. | 我都想到头条会写啥了 |
[09:30] | Well,you are worried about headlines,commander, | 你是担心头条 队长 |
[09:32] | And i’m worried about one of my employees Getting the crap beat out of her. | 我只担心我的下属被虐打成重伤 |
[09:37] | Is there no way to talk to the husband? | 没办法直接侦讯她丈夫? |
[09:39] | That’s what i’d do. | 换了是我就会这么干 |
[09:40] | You’re not in charge here,and i don’t have what i need To confront shawn moore. | 你不是负责人 我也没有能和Shawn Moore对簿的筹码 |
[09:44] | You get people to confess to murder all the time | 你总是能让人们承认谋杀 |
[09:46] | And you’re telling me that, with these pictures in hand, | 现在有这些照片在手 你还跟我说 |
[09:49] | You can’t pick up the phone and call ally’s husband | 你不能打电话叫Ally的丈夫过来 |
[09:52] | And ask him how she became so severely beaten? | 问她为什么会被打成这样? |
[09:55] | Captain! | 队长! |
[09:57] | I care about this kind of violence Every bit as much as you do. | 我对这种暴力事件和你一样关心 |
[10:02] | Okay. | 行 |
[10:05] | I’ll take your word for it. | 我就信你的话 |
[10:08] | And i will expect a more thorough report later. | 我晚点希望能看到一份详尽的汇报 |
[10:12] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[10:18] | Thorough. | 详尽的 |
[10:28] | fritzi? | |
[10:30] | Fritzi? | |
[10:32] | No,no,no,no,no,no,no,no,no. | 不行哦 |
[10:35] | Not on the table. Not on the table. | 不可以上桌玩 |
[10:37] | What are you doing up there,huh? | 你在桌子上干什么呀? |
[10:40] | What are you do-O-Ing? | 你在干什么呀? |
[10:54] | needed a meeting. see you tonite. love, fritz | 有会要开 今晚见咯 爱你的Fritz |
[10:58] | p.s.i fed joel | 又及 我喂过Joel了 |
[11:16] | Chief. Chief. | 头 头 |
[11:18] | We got,uh,pope down — | Pope今天… |
[11:19] | Lieutenant! | 副队! |
[11:22] | Chief johnson,if you could. | Johnson队长 给我过来 |
[11:24] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[11:34] | What was that all about? | 怎么啦? |
[11:37] | I take it your interview with detective moore Regarding her domestic-Abuse situation Didn’t go well yesterday? | 听说昨天对Moore警探家庭暴力的调查 并不顺利啊? |
[11:42] | Did captain raydor call you? | Raydor队长告诉你了? |
[11:43] | No,i spoke with her in person at the crime scene. | 没有 我今天和她在犯罪现场聊了一下 |
[11:46] | What crime scene? | 什么犯罪现场? |
[11:49] | At approximately 1:00 a.M.This morning, | 今天凌晨大约1点钟 |
[11:51] | A 911 call was put out from detective moore’s residence. | 从Moore警探家打出了一通报警电话 |
[11:55] | When the responding officer arrived,Her husband,shawn,fired at him with her weapon. | 当警察赶到时 她老公用她的枪向警察射击 |
[12:00] | The officer returned fire,killing him. | 警察还了一枪 射死了他 |
[12:04] | So ally isn’t dead? | Ally没死? |
[12:06] | But the husband is,going on eight hours now. | 但是她丈夫死了都有8个小时了 |
[12:10] | f.I.D. Was sent to the scene Because it’s an officer-Involved shooting, | 因为牵涉到警察开枪 内部调查也去了现场 |
[12:13] | Which captain raydor believes Is a direct result of your not taking Detective moore’s problem seriously enough, | Raydor队长相信由于你没有认真对待 Moore警探的问题 导致这场悲剧 |
[12:18] | And i’m inclined to agree with her. | 我也同意她的意见 |
[12:20] | Your failure to interview the husband Endangered the lives of two l.A.P.D. Officers. | 你没有找她老公 导致两名警察陷入了危险 |
[12:25] | Let me be clear about this. | 我跟你说清楚了 |
[12:26] | Detective moore would not file charges,And you | insisted on discretion — “Tread lightly” 每 Moore警探不肯提出指控 你又强调要”秘密行事” |
[12:32] | Which is exactly how i proceed. | 我是听你命令行事的 |
[12:35] | If this had been a murder,You would have been here all night. | 如果是谋杀案的话 你整晚都会待在这 |
[12:37] | In a murder case,i don’t need a criminal complaint. | 如果是谋杀案 我根本不需要控诉 |
[12:40] | There’s a dead body. | 人都已经死了 |
[12:41] | Yeah,well,you got one of those now! | 是的 现在你有个死人了! |
[12:43] | You happy?! | 高兴了? |
[12:44] | Because when the press gets word That we knew one of our officers was in danger | 媒体一旦得到消息称 我们知道自己的警员有危险 |
[12:47] | And we did not move aggressively to fix it — And let me beclear,you did not move aggressively! | 而没有大胆采取行动去解决 听清楚了 你的行动不够大胆! |
[12:54] | Why didn’t you interview the husband?! | 你为什么不审问她丈夫?! |
[12:57] | Answer that! | 回答啊! |
[12:58] | It’s because captain raydor suggested it! | 因为Raydor队长提过这建议! |
[13:00] | And don’t try to pretend otherwise! | 装也别装! |
[13:06] | Maybe you just don’t care anymore About how this might affect the department, | 也许你现在不在乎 这会对我们局造成多大影响 |
[13:11] | But understand this — I do care. | 但听清楚了 我在乎 |
[13:14] | You and your squad will go To detective moore’s house immediately, | 马上和你的人去Moore警探家 |
[13:18] | And the domestic-Abuse case will remain open Until you have proven,tomysatisfaction, | 在你给我一个满意的答案证明 我们已尽力避免昨晚的事发生之前 |
[13:23] | That we did everything possible To avoid what happened last night! | 这家庭暴力案不能结案! |
[14:02] | Buzz,how did you get here so much faster than we did? | Buzz 你怎么这么快就到了? |
[14:05] | My gps is really good. | 我的GPS很牛 |
[14:08] | Why don’t we get gps? | 我们怎么不弄一个GPS? |
[14:09] | It’s called a map. | 我们有 叫做地图 |
[14:30] | Officer. | 警官 |
[14:39] | Excuse me,chief. | 不好意思 头 |
[14:40] | I have my hands full here already, | 我这儿已经很忙了 |
[14:42] | And given the circumstances,I’m just not sure what else there is for you to do. | 这种情况下 我不知道你还能做些什么 |
[14:47] | I’ve already heard it,captain,From someone higher ranking than you. | 我已经听说了 队长 比你高层的人跟我说的 |
[14:52] | I’ll need a briefing. | 你简跟我简单介绍下情况 |
[14:53] | Your case is over. | 你的案子已经结束了 |
[14:54] | Not according to chief pope. | Pope可不这么认为 |
[14:56] | So… After you,captain,after you. | 所以 走吧 队长 你先请 |
[15:05] | at 1:02 a.M.This morning, | 今天凌晨1点02分 |
[15:07] | A 911 call was placed from this residence By detective ally moore, | Ally Moore警探拨打了报警电话 |
[15:12] | With whom i-I do believe Major crimes is slightly familiar. | 我想你们重案组对她也有一点点了解 |
[15:16] | Ally managed to lock herself inside the bathroom long enough To cry for help to the operator. | Ally把自己锁在浴室里才得以 打电话呼救 |
[15:22] | While the radio call went out,Her husband knocked down the door, | 警察上了路 她的丈夫撞开了门 |
[15:24] | Dragged her across the floor and,at some point,Smashed her face against this doorframe. | 拖着她一路走到这里 她的脸撞上了门栏 |
[15:29] | Sergeant ryan dunn was the first one on the scene at 1:05 a.M. | Ryan Dunn警佐第一个到达现场 当时是凌晨1点05分 |
[15:34] | So,he entered here? | 他从那边进来? |
[15:35] | Yes,with weapon drawn. | 是的 拿着枪 |
[15:37] | Now,shawn moore,your suspect,was right here,And he was in possession of his wife’s gun. | Shawn Moore 就是你们的嫌疑犯 拿着她妻子的枪站在这 |
[15:43] | Here? | 这里? |
[15:44] | Right. | 对 |
[15:45] | Mr. Moore fired at sergeant dunn. | Moore先生朝Dunn警佐开枪 |
[15:48] | And missed. | 但没打中 |
[15:49] | Sergeant dunn returned fire,hitting Mr. Moore twice,And your suspect collapsed right here. | Dunn警佐还击 Moore先生中了两枪 然后你们的嫌疑犯在这里倒下 |
[15:55] | And where’s ally moore right now? | Ally Moore现在在哪? |
[15:58] | Ally is at ucla hospital receiving treatment For the concussion she received during the attack, | Ally在UCLA医院接受脑震荡治疗 |
[16:04] | Or maybe perhaps it was just another bad fall. | 或者 也许又是摔了一跤 |
[16:06] | I r– I-I don’t want to second-Guess your case. | 我不想质疑你们的案子 |
[16:11] | Okay. Uh,i’m going to need to speak to sergeant dunn. | 好吧 我要和Dunn警佐谈谈 |
[16:14] | Sorry. | 不好意思 |
[16:15] | Regardless of what chief pope might think,Sergeant dunn’s o.I.S. Falls under my jurisdiction, | 不管Pope怎么想的 Dunn警佐这案子归我管 |
[16:20] | And you’re not going to talk to him Until i finish my report. | 在我完成报告之前 你都不能找他谈话 |
[16:24] | Okay,let’s make this easier. | 好吧 简单点 |
[16:25] | I order you to make sergeant dunn available immediately To be interviewed by a neutral third party. | 我命令你马上让Dunn警佐接受 一个中立的第三方问话 |
[16:31] | And who might that be? | 谁来问? |
[16:34] | How you doing,sergeant? | 你好 警佐 |
[16:35] | Good to see you. | 你好 |
[16:37] | sergeant dunn has already given his statement,Which couldn’t have been more clear and straightforward. | Dunn警佐已经把该说的都 清楚而直接地说了 |
[16:41] | Yeah,we know. | 是 我们知道 |
[16:42] | – So,why are we here? – Just a few questions. | – 那你们还要干嘛? – 只是问些问题 |
[16:43] | And he’s gone over his action with captain raydor. | 他已经向Raydor队长复述了 他所有的行为 |
[16:45] | What more do you people need? | 你们还要干嘛? |
[16:46] | look,sergeant dunn has only had One other officer-Involved shooting his entire career. | 瞧 Dunn警佐在他职业生涯里 只有过一次开枪记录 |
[16:51] | F.I.D. Cleared him before. They’ll do it again. | 内部调查也帮他澄清了 这次也会一样 |
[16:54] | Major crimes has a case related to the suspect Who was shot to death last night. | 重案组昨晚有件案子和昨晚死者有关 |
[16:58] | That’s all. | 只是这样 |
[17:02] | What do you want to know? | 你们想知道什么? |
[17:03] | First… Had you ever met detective moore before last night? | 首先 你在昨晚之前见过Moore警探吗? |
[17:08] | No. | 没有 |
[17:09] | Well,not to my knowledge. | 我不记得 |
[17:10] | So,you were completely unaware That the l.A.P.D. Had mounted an inquiry | 那么你完全不知道洛城警署调查 |
[17:15] | As to whether detective moore Was the target of domestic abuse? | Moore警探家庭暴力一事? |
[17:19] | Well,looks like whoever was conducting that investigation Dropped the ball. | 调查的人搞砸了 |
[17:27] | You know what,sergeant? | 知道吗 警佐? |
[17:29] | You don’t know jack about that,So why don’t you just stick to your own actions? | 不要在这自以为是 好好回答跟你有关的事行吗? |
[17:33] | How about that? | 怎么样? |
[17:38] | yes,sir. | 好的 长官 |
[17:39] | Good. | 很好 |
[17:41] | Now…you were first on the scene,correct? | 那么…你是第一个到现场 对吗? |
[17:44] | Yes,sir. When i heard the radio call. | 是的 听到无线电分配就去了 |
[17:46] | And how quickly were you able to respond? | 花了多长时间? |
[17:48] | Less than 3 minutes. | 不到3分钟 |
[17:49] | 1:05 a.M. I parked. | 我在1点05分停好车 |
[17:51] | I got out of the car. | 下车 |
[17:54] | I heard screaming inside the house. | 听见房子里有人尖叫 |
[17:56] | I kicked in the front door. | 我踢开了前门 |
[17:58] | I entered with my weapon drawn. | 拿着枪进去 |
[18:00] | And what did you see? | 你看到了什么? |
[18:01] | A white male,30 to 40,6’3″ or more,Pointing a gun at a woman on the floor at his feet. | 一个白人男子 30到40岁 一米九多 拿枪指着躺在他脚边的一个女人 |
[18:07] | And then what? | 然后呢? |
[18:08] | I ordered the guy to drop the gun. | 我让那人放下枪 |
[18:10] | Drop it now! | 放下枪! |
[18:11] | He turned and fired at me,so i returned fire. | 他转过来朝我开枪 所以我也开了枪 |
[18:13] | He kept moving toward me. I fired again. | 他一直朝我走来 我又开了一枪 |
[18:16] | He hit the floor. | 他倒在地上 |
[18:17] | I kicked the gun out of his hand. | 我把他手上的枪踢开 |
[18:19] | That’s when i cleared the house. | 确认了屋里没有别人 |
[18:21] | I saw the victim had a bloody gash on her head,So i called paramedics. | 我看见受害者的头部有很深的伤口 就叫了急救 |
[18:25] | And detective moore’s state of mind? | Moore警探当时的情况呢? |
[18:27] | Well,she kept screaming at me for shooting her husband. | 她一直冲我大叫 埋怨我杀了她丈夫 |
[18:30] | Screaming at you for shooting her husband. | 因为你杀了她丈夫而冲你大叫 |
[18:34] | Tell me — Sergeant,did detective moore mention How her husband happened to get her gun? | 警佐 Moore警探有没有提到 她丈夫怎么会拿着她的枪? |
[18:44] | Um,what do you mean? | 什么意思? |
[18:46] | Well,i-I’m just wondering,If she was so afraid of her husband, | 我只是在想 如果她很怕她丈夫 |
[18:50] | Why — Why would you keep a gun in your house? | 为什么还会把枪放在家里? |
[18:54] | I don’t know. To protect herself. | 不知道 保护自己吧 |
[18:58] | Wait. Did — Did detective moore say that? | 等等 这是Moore警探说的? |
[19:00] | Well…yeah. | 呃…是的 |
[19:02] | She said her husband had been abusing her,And that’s why she kept her gun in the house. | 她说她被丈夫虐待 所以在家里放了枪 |
[19:07] | And before i could ask any more questions,backup arrived. | 我还想问其他问题 但援警到了 |
[19:11] | The paramedics came,and — At,uh,let’s see. | – 医护人员也到了 所以 – 呃 我看看 |
[19:14] | 1:07 a.M. | 1点07分 |
[19:16] | Yes,sir. | 是的 |
[19:17] | Thank you,sergeant. | 谢谢你 警佐 |
[19:19] | Thank you,Mr. Monroe. | 谢谢你 Monroe先生 |
[19:21] | Well,i think that we can all agree That,as it regards your domestic-Abuse investigation, | 这段问话对你家庭暴力的调查很不利 |
[19:28] | This interview is damaging. | 不用多说 |
[19:31] | Yes,captain. It certainly is. | 你说的对 队长 |
[19:41] | well,first off,sergeant dunn rattled off About 500 things | 首先 Dunn警佐列举了 |
[19:44] | that he did during two minutes At the crime scene before backup arrived. | 在援警赶到之前两分钟内 关于犯罪现场的差不多500件事 |
[19:50] | Where’s the box with the,uh,chicken and the beef And the pork and the shrimp thing i like? | 我喜欢的那个鸡肉牛肉猪肉虾肉 都有的那盒呢? |
[19:53] | What’s it called again? | 叫什么来着? |
[19:55] | The happy family. | 开心全家福 |
[19:58] | It’s right here. | 在这 |
[20:00] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[20:02] | Hot mustard? | 芥末呢? |
[20:04] | They forgot it again. | 又忘了给了 |
[20:11] | When i spoke to detective moore yesterday, | 昨天我跟Moore警探谈话的时候 |
[20:13] | I did everything but stand on my head To convince her to file a report, But she wouldn’t do it, | 为了让她报案 能做的我们都做了 但她不肯 |
[20:19] | And — And — And will starts yelling at me For ignoring the husband. | 然后 Will也开始吼我 说我忽略了那个丈夫 |
[20:22] | I didn’t ignore the husband! | 我没有! |
[20:24] | You would never ignore the husband. | 你永远不会忽略丈夫 |
[20:25] | Exactly! It’s completely unfair. | 就是! 太不公平了 |
[20:29] | And don’t you think it’s unfair? | 你不觉得吗? |
[20:32] | Yeah. It’s really unfair. | 对 就是不公平 |
[20:35] | So,why don’t you quit? | 那你为什么不辞? |
[20:37] | Quit what? | 辞什么? |
[20:38] | Your job,if it’s so horrible. | 辞职啊 如果真那么差 |
[20:40] | Oh,come on. I can’t quit. | 拜托 我不能辞职 |
[20:42] | Well,then please stop complaining about it. | 那你就别抱怨 |
[20:45] | Maybe you don’t realize, but ever since you’ve come home, | 也许你没察觉 但你回家以来 |
[20:47] | You have only talked about you,your job,and the food – | 你就只会谈你的工作和你的食物 |
[20:51] | “My murder,my victim,the mustard.” | “我的谋杀 我的受害者 我的芥末” |
[20:54] | How about asking how my day went? | 你怎么不问问我今天过的如何? |
[20:56] | You know,”hey,fritz,How’s your — Your little job at the fbi?” | 就像 “嗨 Fritz 你调查局的小工作怎么样?” |
[21:00] | Hey,wait a minute. That’s not fair. | 喂 等等 这不公平 |
[21:02] | I never make light of your job. | 我从来都没小看你的工作 |
[21:04] | I-I was just about to ask you how your day was…honey. | 我刚刚打算问你过的如何呢 亲爱的 |
[21:09] | D-Don’t…don’t be mad. | 别…别生气 |
[21:12] | You want to know how my day was? | 你真想知道我过得如何? |
[21:14] | Yes,i do. | 对 我想 |
[21:16] | It was extremely frustrating,And now i’m exhausted,so i’m going to bed. | 非常有挫败感 我现在累死了 我要睡觉了 |
[21:20] | You can finish off the happy family by yourself,And could you please just… | 你自己把开心全家福全吃了好了 还有 能不能麻烦你… |
[21:26] | Put everything away when you’re finished? | 吃完以后把东西收拾收拾? |
[21:28] | Of course i’ll do that. | 我当然会这么做 |
[21:36] | You’re awfully touchy lately. | 你最近太敏感了 |
[21:39] | What’s that all about? | 这算什么嘛 |
[21:43] | So,in two days of canvassing,no one has ever | heard anything In detective moore’s neighborhood 每 我们询问了两天 没有一个Moore警探的邻居听见什么 |
[21:48] | No yelling,no arguing,no gunshots, | 大叫 争吵 枪声 都没有 |
[21:50] | So i’m thinking they must have A mind-Your-Own-Business clause in their mortgages. | 我觉得他们的购房协议里肯定 有一条”不管闲事” |
[21:54] | Lieutenant flynn,Were you able to time sergeant dunn’s actions? | Flynn副队 Dunn警佐干的那些事要多少时间? |
[21:58] | I did a walk-Through of the crime scene,Including the conversation That dunn had with moore outside the house. | 我在犯罪现场走了一遍 算上Dunn和Moore在房子外的对话 |
[22:03] | He would had to have been there like… Four minutes by himself. | 他应该独自在那里待了… 4分钟 |
[22:06] | But backup showed up in two. | 但是援警两分钟之后就到了 |
[22:08] | another little complication — Prelim for the | morgue Says the two shots fired at shawn moore 每 还有麻烦的 初步尸检说 Shawn Moore中的那两枪 |
[22:13] | One hit him in the spine,the other one hit him in the brain. | 一枪射中脊椎 另一枪射中脑部 |
[22:15] | So he couldn’t have been advancing When dunn fired at him. | 所以Dunn打了他一枪后 他不可能再朝他走了 |
[22:18] | Well,he was either instantly paralyzed or instantly dead. | 他只可能马上瘫痪或者马上死亡 |
[22:22] | Chief,detective moore’s waiting for you in interview 2,And captain raydor’s here. | 头 Moore警探在第二审问室等你 Raydor队长也在 |
[22:27] | Thank you,buzz. | 谢谢你 Buzz |
[22:30] | That woman! | 那个臭女人! |
[22:34] | I see you have ally moore waiting in an interview room. | 你把Ally Moore叫到审问室了 |
[22:38] | Yes,captain,i’m still trying to finish up With my domestic-Abuse case. | 是的 队长 我想把我的家庭暴力案结了 |
[22:41] | Hate to be the bearer of bad news,But you’re not gonna be making an arrest in that case,chief. | 我不想带来坏消息 但是你在这案子里抓不了谁了 头 |
[22:46] | Your suspect is dead. | 你的嫌疑犯死了 |
[22:47] | If anyone’s gonna interview ally moore,It’s gonna be me. | 如果要审问Ally Moore的话 也应该是我问 |
[22:50] | Captain,i certainly understand the desire To want to protect one of your own. | 队长 我很了解想保护自己下属的心情 |
[22:53] | Well,somebody has to do it Because you certainly didn’t,chief. | 总要有人这样做的 因为你没做到 头 |
[22:58] | We’re in the middle of an officer-Involved shooting. | 我们还在办一宗涉及警员开枪的案子 |
[23:00] | Ally moore’s a percipient witness. | Ally Moore是证人 |
[23:02] | You know what,captain? | 知道吗 队长? |
[23:03] | Major crimes has a domestic-Abuse case That’s also still open. | 在Pope局长说结案之前 |
[23:07] | That is until chief pope says otherwise. | 重案组的家庭暴力案还在继续调查 |
[23:11] | So,if you really want to lessen The burden on detective moore,you… | 所以 如果你真的想 帮Moore警探减轻负担 你… |
[23:16] | You two should,um,question her together. | 你们两应该一起去问她 |
[23:24] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[23:25] | You know what? That’s fine. | 好的 |
[23:27] | Um,excuse us,commander. | 我们去了 队长 |
[23:32] | After you. | 你先请 |
[23:36] | Oh,god. | 噢 上帝 |
[23:40] | This is so horrible. I am so sorry. | 这太可怕了 对不起 |
[23:43] | You donotneed to apologize,detective. | 你不用道歉 警探 |
[23:47] | I have to. | 我必须这样 |
[23:48] | Because of my refusal to cooperate,An officer was forced to put his life at risk,And my husband is dead. | 因为我不合作 一个警员生命受到威胁 而且我丈夫死了 |
[23:56] | Well,you’re not the only one responsible for that. | 你不用全权负责 |
[24:01] | I shouldn’t have tried to handle it by myself. | 我不该自己解决 |
[24:04] | Handle what yourself? | 解决什么? |
[24:05] | When you sent me to get my photographs, | 当你们让我去拍照的时候 |
[24:07] | I knew it wouldn’t be long before somebody Was gonna talk to shawn, | 我知道你们迟早会找上Shawn的 |
[24:10] | so when i got home that night,I told him that he’d gone too far And that he couldn’t hit me anymore | 所以我那天晚上回到家就告诉他 他做的太过分了 不能再打我了 |
[24:15] | Because i couldn’t hide it anymore,And he got mad at me. | 因为纸已经包不住火了 因此他对我非常恼火 |
[24:21] | – And that’s when he attacked you. – Yes. | – 所以当时他就袭击了你 – 没错 |
[24:24] | – And you locked yourself in the bathroom. – yes. | – 你就把自己锁在浴室里了 – 是的 |
[24:27] | Dialed 911 — | 打了报警电话 |
[24:28] | Uh,captain…why don’t we let detective moore tell the story? | 队长 最好还是让Moore警探来说吧 |
[24:32] | I’m sorry. Please,continue. | 抱歉 请你继续 |
[24:35] | Um,i told the operator that… | 呃 我告诉接线员… |
[24:38] | My husband was trying to kill me And to send help. | 我丈夫要杀我 请求出警帮助 |
[24:42] | I think… i was screaming. | 我记得…当时我还在尖叫 |
[24:45] | Shawn knocked down the bathroom door,And then he dragged me into the living room,Mostly by my hair, | Shawn把浴室门撞开了 扯着我的头发把我拖到了客厅 |
[24:50] | And then he smashed my face into | something — I don’t even know what 每 接着他用不知道什么东西砸我的脸 |
[24:54] | And i couldn’t see for a moment,and my face went hot, | 我有一度什么也看不见 后来感觉面部灼热 |
[24:58] | And then i saw he had my gun in his hands,And then there was yelling, | 接着我就看到他手里拿着我的枪 然后我听到了警察的叫喊声 |
[25:05] | And then shawn moved away from me,And… | Shawn转向警察 接着 |
[25:08] | then i heard gunshots. | 我听到了枪声 |
[25:11] | Let me ask you this — How exactly did your husband gain possession of your weapon? | 我有个问题… 你丈夫到底是怎么拿到你的枪的? |
[25:19] | Well,w-What do you mean? | 你这话什么意思? |
[25:20] | Your husband fired at sergeant dunn using your gun. | 你丈夫用你的枪对Dunn警佐开了火 |
[25:24] | How did he get it? | 他是怎么拿到枪的? |
[25:26] | Um,well,he knew where i kept it. | 呃 这个 他知道我把枪放在哪儿的 |
[25:29] | Which was where,exactly? | 那你具体放在哪儿呢? |
[25:31] | In my vehicle. | 我的车里 |
[25:33] | So,i d– I didn’t think that shawn Could get to my gun if it was out of the house, | 我以为如果不把枪放在屋里 他就拿不到了 |
[25:37] | But maybe he — He got my keys when i was in the bathroom. | 但可能他… 趁我在浴室的时候偷了车钥匙 |
[25:41] | Yeah. | |
[25:43] | Will you apologize to sergeant dunn for me? | 向我替Dunn警佐道歉好吗? |
[25:45] | Because i think that i yelled at him When he tried to save me. | 他救我的时候我还对他大呼小叫的 |
[25:49] | And i’m sorry for that. | 我感到很抱歉 |
[25:59] | Chief johnson,i have some concerns About sergeant dunn’s original statement. | Johnson队长 我对Dunn警佐的 最初证词有些疑义 |
[26:04] | Why,captain? | 为什么呢 队长? |
[26:06] | Because of everything he accomplished In the very short amount of time before backup arrived? | 是不是由于他在支援警力来之前 那么短的时间里干了太多事了? |
[26:10] | Or is it the contradictory physical evidence From the morgue? | 还是尸检证据和他的话矛盾? |
[26:12] | Or could it be the placement of detective moore’s gun? | 还是Moore警探放枪的地方? |
[26:15] | Well,i am curious also Why detective moore and sergeant dunn’s statement | 我也好奇为何Moore警探和Dunn警佐 对于枪支的证词 |
[26:19] | Regarding her weapon are so drastically different. | 这样大相径庭 |
[26:22] | It’s the one question they didn’t expect us to ask. | 他们没料到我们会问这个问题 |
[26:24] | So,you do believe they knew each other Prior to this incident. | 你觉得他们俩在这事之前就已经认识 |
[26:26] | Oh,yes,captain,i do. | 哦 队长 那绝对的 |
[26:31] | So,what proof do you have that sergeant dunn And detective moore knew each other? | 你有什么证据证明他们俩之前就认识? |
[26:35] | They denied it. | 他们都否认了 |
[26:37] | Okay,let’s talk about what i mean by “proof,” Because when i use that word, | 我指的”证据” |
[26:41] | i mean some physical evidence That we can all look at,you know,and go,”ahh!” | 是指看得见摸得着的那种 |
[26:45] | Fine. How about this? | 好吧 那你看看这个 |
[26:46] | F.I.D.’S photos from the crime scene. | 内部调查处在现场拍的照片 |
[26:49] | Look — Sergeant dunn parked his patrol car Right in front of the house. | 看这里…Dunn警佐把他的巡逻车 停在屋子正前方 |
[26:53] | To which he had been dispatched. | 他就是被派去那里的啊 |
[26:55] | It was dark,addresses are hard to see,And you never park a patrol car directly in front of the house. | 晚上乌漆抹黑的 门牌号码都看不清 哪能把巡逻车直接停在人家屋子正前方? |
[27:00] | Okay,when i say “physical evidence,” | I mean,you know,fingerprints,dna,or 每 我说要”实际证据” 是指指纹 DNA之类的 |
[27:05] | Or how about phone records? | 或者通话记录什么的 |
[27:07] | E-Mails,then? | 电子邮件也行 |
[27:08] | No e-Mails. | 当我没说 |
[27:09] | Did anyone ever actually see them tog– | 究竟有没有人真真切切看到他俩… |
[27:12] | You know what? Why don’t i just stop guessing | 我还是不要再瞎猜下去了 |
[27:13] | And just tell me exactly how you concluded That dunn and moore had a relationship of some kind?! | 你不如直接说 你们是怎么得出结论 他们俩认识的?! |
[27:18] | come in! | 进来! |
[27:22] | What is that,captain? | 那是什么 队长? |
[27:24] | Sergeant dunn’s officer-Involved-Shooting report From three years ago. | 三年前 Dunn警佐当职枪击案件报告 |
[27:29] | That’soneo.I.S. Report? | 这是一个案子的报告? |
[27:31] | It is. | 是的 |
[27:32] | And along with sergeant elliot,There was a second relatively new f.I.D. Detective | 当时辅助Elliot警佐一起调查此案的 |
[27:38] | Who assisted him in the investigation Of sergeant dunn’s case. | 还有另外一个新任警探 |
[27:43] | Detective ally moore. | Ally Moore警探 |
[27:48] | So dunn and moore had met. | 那么就证明了他们俩之前认识 |
[27:49] | Oh,i bet they were more than just friends. | 哦 我猜他们不止是朋友那么简单 |
[27:55] | All right. What’s the next step? | 好啦 那下一步是什么? |
[27:59] | These are the bullets fired from dunn’s gun three years ago During his officer-Involved shooting… | 这是三年前Dunn的在职枪击案里 那把枪射出的子弹… |
[28:04] | And these are the bullets that were fired Into shawn moore’s body two nights ago. | 这是两天前晚上 射入Shawn Moore体内的子弹 |
[28:10] | The bullets don’t match up. | 两者不相匹配 |
[28:12] | They do not. | 的确 |
[28:13] | But wait. | 别着急 |
[28:15] | There’s more. | 更精彩的在后面 |
[28:16] | God! | 天啊! |
[28:18] | This is the bullet That was fired at sergeant dunn by shawn moore The night before last. | 这个呢 是Shawn Moore前天晚上 开枪射向Dunn警佐的子弹 |
[28:26] | Are you telling us,In as long a way as possible, of course, | 你意思是说 从理论上来说 |
[28:29] | That the bullet fired at sergeant dunn Came from his own gun? | 打向警佐Dunn的是他自己的枪? |
[28:36] | Yes. | 没错 |
[28:38] | O-Okay. So,wait a minute. | 好吧 等一下 |
[28:41] | Dunn’s gun… | Dunn的枪… |
[28:43] | I’m confused. | 我就纳了闷了 |
[28:45] | What lieutenant tao is trying to say Is that during the rescue of ally moore, | 陶副队的意思是 在营救Ally Moore的时候 |
[28:48] | The bullets fired from sergeant dunn’s gun Were not fired from sergeant dunn’s gun. | 从Dunn警佐枪里射出的子弹不是 真正从他枪里射出的 |
[28:53] | Exactly. | 一语中的! |
[28:54] | Okay,so,where are the ballistics From detective moore’s weapon? | 很好 那从Moore警探枪支里射出的 子弹报告怎么说? |
[28:57] | Not back yet. | 报告还没出来 |
[28:59] | But it’s being rushed. | 但正在加急赶呢 |
[29:01] | Well,not fast enough,lieutenant,Because i don’t have it. | 显然还不够快啊 副队 我还没拿到手 |
[29:09] | Uh,all right,everyone. | 呃 大家听好了 |
[29:11] | I need to know exactly where dunn and moore are At this very moment,please. | 我要知道到底发生了什么 谢谢 |
[29:14] | Thank you so much. | 大家辛苦了 |
[29:18] | Are you going to all this trouble Just to show there was a motive for the domestic abuse? | 你费劲这么多心思 只为了证明家庭暴力案有动机? |
[29:22] | First you yell at me for not moving aggressively enough, | 起初你质疑我 说我不够大胆 |
[29:25] | And now you’re questioning me for moving too aggressively. | 到了这个地步了 你又说我太过大胆 |
[29:28] | – Okay,i’m not gonna second-Guess you on the crime. – Thank you. | – 好啦 我不会再就这个案子质疑你了 – 感激不尽 |
[29:31] | But this,i think,you’re gonna miss. | 但这一切 我知道你会舍不得的 |
[29:34] | Miss what? | 你在说什么啊? |
[29:35] | This team you’ve created,these people. | 你一手组成的这个团队 这些手下 |
[29:38] | Honestly,from the way you were handling this case at the beginning,I thought you had checked out already. | 说实话 你一开始处理这个案子的样子 我以为你已经退出了 |
[29:42] | Will,what on earth are you talking about? | Will 你究竟在说些什么啊? |
[29:46] | You’re moving back to d.C.,right? | 你要搬会华盛顿了是吗? |
[29:49] | Look,i know about fritz’s promotion. | 听着 我已经知道Fritz升职的事了 |
[29:54] | Get — Come with me. | 进…进我办公室来 |
[29:57] | What promotion? | 什么升职? |
[30:00] | Oh,uh…maybe i’m wrong. | 那什么 我可能搞错了 |
[30:02] | Uh,yeah,you know what? I’m — I’m — I’m — I think i’m wrong. | 我想…呃 那什么 我搞错了 |
[30:05] | Wrong about what? | 搞错什么了? |
[30:08] | Okay,somebody at d.O.J. Told me | 好吧 司法部有个伙计 告诉我说 |
[30:09] | That fritz had been offered command Of the fbi’s critical incident response team. | Fritz被升值为紧急事件应对小组指挥 |
[30:13] | I know nothing about this – Nothing! | 我完全不知道这事 一点都不! |
[30:16] | Well,why didn’t you say something? | 你早干嘛不告诉我? |
[30:18] | Well,because i didn’t think There was anything i could do about it, | 我觉得我没什么可做的 |
[30:20] | And i was pissed off that you hadn’t told me. | 我还在气你为什么不告诉我呢 |
[30:22] | Oh,i cannot believe this! | 哦天啊 我都不敢相信发生了这种事! |
[30:24] | So,wait a minute. Hold on. So you’re not going? | 哦等一下 这么说来你没想过要走? |
[30:26] | Look,even if i was thinking about leaving,Don’t you think i’d come to you first? | 即是我想过要走 我会不先来找你? |
[30:33] | Why? Why would fritz not mention this to me? | 为啥? 为啥Fritz什么也没跟我说? |
[30:38] | Maybe because he didn’t want you to know | 可能他根本就不想让你知道 |
[30:40] | And that’s what you do When you want to keep a secret -You hide it. | 你想保密的时候就这么做啊 隐藏事实 |
[30:44] | You know,even in — In the best of relationships,Sometimes there’s stuff That people want to keep to themselves. | 你知道的嘛 即是两个人关系再好 有时候总有些秘密的 |
[30:51] | He didn’t want me to know,so he kept it hidden. | 他根本不想让我知道 所以他隐瞒了事实 |
[30:55] | Oh,no. Oh,no,no. | 哦不不不不 |
[30:59] | Oh. Oh,my. | 哦天啊 |
[31:03] | Lieutenant provenza? | Provenza副队? |
[31:04] | I got dunn on one line,moore on the other. | 这通电话是Dunn 另一通是Moore |
[31:06] | Have them both meet me at the morgue,please. | 让他们俩都到太平间来见我 劳驾了 |
[31:09] | What are you gonna do at the morgue? | 你要在太平间做什么? |
[31:12] | What i should have done yesterday. | 做我昨天就应该做的事 |
[31:15] | Which is? | 是…? |
[31:16] | Find out what shawn moore has to tell me. | 让Shawn Moore告诉我事情的真相 |
[31:26] | Y-Yes,that’s him. That’s shawn. | 是他 他就是Shawn |
[31:28] | Thank you so much,detective moore. | 多谢你了警探Moore |
[31:30] | And again,i apologize For your having to come down here to make the identification. | 要你来这儿认尸我再次深表抱歉 |
[31:34] | The paperwork was misplaced. | 文件找不到了 |
[31:37] | Chief,sergeant dunn. | 队长 警佐Dunn来了 |
[31:39] | Thank you so much,lieutenant. | 有劳了 副队 |
[31:47] | Uh,i believe the two of you have already met. | 呃 我想你们俩之间已经见过了 |
[31:50] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[31:51] | Good to see you,detective. | 很高兴见到你 警探 |
[31:53] | You seem calmer than you did the other day. | 你比那天看上去冷静多了 |
[31:55] | Yes,i’m better. Thank you. | 是啊 我是好多了 多谢关心 |
[31:59] | What’s going on here? | 有什么需要我做的? |
[32:00] | Oh,i’m just finishing up my investigation Into your officer-Involved shooting. | 哦 你在职枪击案件的调查快结尾了 |
[32:04] | This is your second in three years,correct? | 这是你三年里第二次了对吗? |
[32:07] | That’s right. | 是的 |
[32:08] | And if i’m not mistaken,detective moore Was involved in both? | 如果我没记错的话 两次都涉及到了 Moore警探 是吗? |
[32:16] | Oh,there’s no need to deny it,detective. | 哦 没必要否认 警探 |
[32:18] | It’s well-Documented. | 这都被记录在案了 |
[32:20] | You two obviously know each other. | 你俩显然之前就认识啊 |
[32:23] | You’ve even been to detective moore’s house,sergeant dunn. | 你还甚至去过Moore警探的家 |
[32:25] | I know that because of where you parked On the night of your so-Called action. | 你那晚所谓的行动时 你停车的位置出卖了你 |
[32:29] | And that indicates Not only do the two of you know each other professionally | 这说明了你们不仅在公事上有过接触 |
[32:33] | But you’re on something like intimate terMs. | 你们还有某种暧昧关系 |
[32:37] | Ryan,don’t say anything. | Ryan 别说话 |
[32:41] | That’s all right,detective. | 没关系 警探 |
[32:42] | Your husband can tell us everything we need to know. | 你丈夫会告诉我们一切 |
[32:44] | For example,the way he was shot. | 比如 他中枪的方式 |
[32:48] | One of the rounds hit here On the outside-Right pectoral,Did some heavy-Duty damage,too. | 一发击中了胸肌右外侧 造成重伤 |
[32:56] | There’s also…A slightly upper trajectory to this entrance wound, | 而且子弹进入后弹道偏上 |
[33:02] | So readjusting the musculature…until both the entry and internal wounds are aligned, | 调整肌肉状态 直到外伤与内伤吻合 |
[33:10] | We can see that when he was shot… | 就知道 他中弹时… |
[33:12] | Shawn’s arms were raised, | 双臂高举 |
[33:15] | So he couldn’t have been aiming a gun at anyone. | 不可能拿枪指着任何人 |
[33:19] | Which makes your statement,sergeant,complete bullshit. | 所以 警佐 你的证词就成了屁话 |
[33:24] | Speaking of which,The bullets that we pulled from shawn’s body here | 而且 从Shawn体内取出的子弹 |
[33:27] | Don’t match those from your shooting three years ago. | 与你三年前开枪射出的子弹不匹配 |
[33:31] | So i asked myself,”how could that possibly be?” | 所以我想 这怎么可能? |
[33:35] | And then we decided to test detective moore’s weapon, | 我们决定试射一下Moore警探的枪 |
[33:39] | And the results were absolutely fascinating | 结果很有意思 |
[33:42] | Because, although the barrel of your gun doesn’t match Your previous officer-Involved shooting, | 尽管你的枪膛与三年前的子弹不匹配 |
[33:48] | The barrel of her gun does. | 但她的枪膛却匹配 |
[33:49] | So,if you arrived at detective moore’s house And knocked down the door | 所以 如果你到达Moore警探家 撞开门时 |
[33:53] | and shawn moore was already dead, | Shawn Moore已经死亡 |
[33:55] | All you had to do was Fire your weapon at the wal and then… | 你所要做的就是朝墙开枪 |
[34:07] | switch barrels with ally… | 与Ally更换枪膛 |
[34:12] | and your big,fat lie would have been confirmed By the physical evidence. | 你的弥天大谎将天衣无缝 |
[34:16] | Ballistics would have shown That sergeant dunn here killed your husband instead of you. | 弹道分析会显示是Dunn警佐 而不是你杀死了你丈夫 |
[34:21] | The only question As far as i’m | concerned,detective,is this 每 现在 我唯一的问题是… |
[34:26] | Did sergeant dunn plan on helping you murder your husband | 是Dunn警佐策划帮助你杀害你丈夫 |
[34:29] | Or is this something that you convinced him to cover up When he arrived on the scene? | 还是他到达现场后你说服他的? |
[34:33] | It wasn’t murder! | 这不是谋杀 |
[34:35] | It was — It was self-Defense! Look at her face! | 这是自卫 看看她的脸 |
[34:37] | Ryan,trust me. Be quiet. | Ryan 相信我 住嘴 |
[34:39] | Yes,ryan,be quiet! | 是的 Ryan 住嘴 |
[34:41] | And look at her,particularly her arm. | 看看她 特别是手臂 |
[34:44] | Officers. | 警官 |
[34:45] | What? No! | 什么? 不 |
[34:47] | Doctor,would you please? | Doctor 麻烦一下 |
[34:48] | Let me go! | 放开我 |
[34:52] | What the hell are you doing? | 你到底要干什么? |
[34:53] | Proving that the hand that did this was not your husband’s hand. | 证明造成伤害的不是你丈夫的手 |
[34:57] | Look at the outline of the fingers on ally’s arm. | 看看Ally手臂上的手指印 |
[34:59] | See how small they are compared to her husband? | 和她丈夫的手相比 有多小? |
[35:05] | Shawn moore did not cause these injuries. Ally did this to herself. | 不是Shawn Moore造成的 是Ally自己 |
[35:08] | Although i have to compliment you,detective. | 不过我很佩服你 |
[35:10] | You played the role of the abused wife perfectly. | 完美演绎了被虐妻子的角色 |
[35:15] | You behaved like a textbook victim,Except for one thing… | 简直就是教科书般的受害者 除了一件事 |
[35:19] | You didn’t hide your injuries very well. | 你的伤痕藏得不够好 |
[35:22] | Because the plan you made to kill your husband Depended on me seeing How badly injured you appeared to be. | 因为你杀害丈夫的计划 要让我看见你的累累伤痕 |
[35:29] | What — I — Why would she do all that? | 什么…她为什么会这么做? |
[35:34] | To gain your sympathy… And your gun. | 获得你的同情 和你的枪 |
[35:41] | Which brings me back to my question. | 这又回到了刚才的问题 |
[35:42] | Sergeant dunn,did you conspire with ally moore To kill her husband? | D unn警佐 你是否与Ally Moore共谋杀害其丈夫? |
[35:47] | Did you?! | 是吗?! |
[36:01] | You don’t want to go anywhere,son. | 哪儿也别想去 孩子 |
[36:05] | So far,you’ve only lost your job. | 目前 你只是丢了工作而已 |
[36:08] | Your freedom’s still up for grabs. | 你还有机会留住自由 |
[36:11] | I didn’t plan anyone’s murder. | 我没图谋杀任何人 |
[36:13] | wait,wait. Before you say anything,sergeant,First you need to waive your rights. | 等等 你说话之前 要先放弃权利 |
[36:17] | Oh,god. | 天啊 |
[36:18] | Listen to me,sergeant. | 听着 警佐 |
[36:20] | I want to believe that you were manipulated by ally moore. | 我想你是被Ally Moore利用了 |
[36:22] | I was,and so was captain raydor. | Raydor队长也这么想 |
[36:24] | But i need to know Exactly how much of what happened to shawn moore Was planned | 但我要知道Shawn Moore的死 有多大成分的预谋 |
[36:28] | and what you thought of on the spot, | 还有你当时的想法 |
[36:30] | Because if you knew In advance that she was going to murder — | 因为如果你事先知道她要行凶… |
[36:33] | No,hold on,just… | 不 等等… |
[36:38] | Okay. I waive my rights. | 好吧 我放弃权利 |
[36:41] | Look,when you guys began your investigation,Ally told me she couldn’t risk another beating from shawn. | 你们着手调查时 Ally告诉我 她不能再冒被Shawn打的风险了 |
[36:45] | But he wasn’t beating her. | 但他没有打过她 |
[36:46] | I didn’t know that! | 我又不知道 |
[36:48] | I-I thought he was,And she begged me to stay close to the house that night… | 我以为他有 她恳求我那晚在她家附近巡逻 |
[36:52] | knowing you’d be the first to respond to the 911 call. | 她报警时 你就会率先抵达现场 |
[36:55] | Did you know that she was gonna kill her husband? | 你知道她准备杀害丈夫 |
[37:01] | Stage the crime scene? | 伪造现场 |
[37:05] | Smash her own head up against the doorframe? | 自己把脑袋往门框上撞吗? |
[37:12] | Listen… The only thing i told her was to “protect yourself.” | 听着 我只告诉过她”保护好自己” |
[37:17] | I never said “shoot your husband.” | 从没说过”干掉你丈夫” |
[37:20] | When i went to the house,shawn was dead! | 我到她家时 Shawn已经死了 |
[37:23] | Ally was bleeding,And 每 Ally在流血 | |
[37:25] | And i thought after all she’d been through That i should say i killed the guy, | 我想她吃了这么多苦 杀人应该我来承担 |
[37:28] | And the only way to make that work Was to fire off a round into the wall And then switch the barrels of the two guns. | 唯一的办法就是朝墙开一枪 再调换两把枪的枪膛 |
[37:42] | Maybe she suggested it. | 或许是她提议的 |
[37:52] | Look,the only reason i did it Was because of what happened to her face. | 听着 我这么做的唯一原因 是她脸上的伤 |
[37:58] | I mean,why would she do that to herself? | 我想 那肯定不会是她自己干的 |
[38:00] | Because she’s a little sociopath. | 因为她有点变态 |
[38:04] | And i hope,for your sake,that she confirms your story. | 但愿她能证实你所说的 |
[38:21] | You are not gonna believe Why ally moore wanted to kill her husband. | 你不会相信Ally Moore杀害丈夫的原因 |
[38:25] | You mean there’s a better reason Than the affair she was having with sergeant dunn? | 还有比她跟Dunn警佐偷情更好的理由吗? |
[38:29] | Well,that all depends on how you feel about real estate. | 那要看你对房地产怎么看了 |
[38:32] | Ally and shawn moore had an interest-Only loan On their house that was about to reset, | Ally和Shawn Moore房子的 只付息贷款就要到期 |
[38:37] | And they were going to | lose their home unless 每 他们就要无家可归了 除非… |
[38:40] | Unless one of them died And the mortgage insurance kicked in. | 除非两人之一死掉 使抵押保险生效 |
[38:46] | Well,it is awfully hard to refinance these days. | 这年头 申请再贷款是够难的 |
[38:50] | I would also like to say that i am fully aware That at the beginning of this investigation,I was a total bitch. | 我还想说 我知道调查开始时 我真的很贱 |
[38:58] | I’d say it was more in the middle…a-And near the end. | 我觉得还好…结束的时候有点吧 |
[39:03] | But i still believe that if you had talked | To the husband earlier that he might 每 但我仍然相信 如果你能早点接触到她丈夫 他可能… |
[39:06] | He might still be alive. | 可能还活着 |
[39:07] | Yes,i’ve thought about that And about how i | might have resisted Talking to him because 每 是的 我有这么想过 还想过我多不想和他谈或 只因为… |
[39:13] | Because i suggested it. | 因为是我提议的 |
[39:16] | It’s possible. | 可能吧 |
[39:18] | Um,but,um,i did want to say That,uh,i-I do think that it might be beneficial For the l.A.P.D. | 但我还是想说 如果我们能更好合作的话或许 |
[39:25] | – If we were to work a bit better together. – If you would just do what i say. | – 对洛城警局有好处 – 你照我说的做就行了 |
[39:35] | The thing is… | 其实… |
[39:38] | We just don’t like each other. | 我们都不喜欢对方 |
[39:40] | No. We don’t. | 是啊 |
[39:41] | Oh,my goodness,no. | 确实 |
[39:42] | And you know what? That is a very difficult dynamic to change. | 江山易改 本性难移 |
[39:44] | It is. | 是的 |
[39:45] | It’s very hard on everyone. | 大家都不容易 |
[39:48] | Okay. Well,good. | 那好吧 |
[39:49] | Thank you so much for a final report. | 感谢你的最终报告 |
[39:52] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[39:54] | Have a good night,chief. | 晚上愉快 局长 |
[39:55] | Good night. Good night to you. | 你也愉快 |
[40:11] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么? |
[40:12] | You were taking a long time to get home. | 你这么晚才回来 |
[40:14] | I was looking for something to snack on,But everything in here is spoiled. | 我想找点吃的 结果东西都馊了 |
[40:18] | Is that from the cuban chicken place? | 古巴鸡肉店买的? |
[40:19] | Yeah,there was a line,So i-It took longer than i thought it would. | 排队的人多 等得比我想象的时间长 |
[40:29] | Why — W-Why didn’t you tell me About the promotion you were offered? | 为什么不告诉我你晋升的事情? |
[40:38] | Why didn’t i tell you? | 为什么不告诉你? |
[40:43] | You want to move back to d.C.? | 你想回华盛顿吗? |
[40:47] | That’s what i thought. | 我也这么想 |
[40:51] | Plus,we’d have to give up 2/3 of our income. | 去的话 还要放弃我们2/3的收入 |
[40:54] | Plus,you’d have to find another job. | 你还要重新找工作 |
[40:56] | Plus… plus,plus,plus. | 还要还要还要 |
[40:59] | So,is — Is — Is my job holding you back? | 是我的工作拖累你了吗? |
[41:08] | I didn’t used to think so. | 我以前没这么想过 |
[41:11] | I-I honestly thought going into rehab Meant I would never even be considered For a promotion again, | 我本以为进过戒疗所 就不可能有晋升机会了 |
[41:19] | But I was wrong, | 但我错了 |
[41:21] | And they may come to me eventually With something I really want to do. | 他们最终还是给了我 做爱做的事情的机会 |
[41:27] | That would mean we’d have to sit down and… | 也就是说 我们得坐下来 |
[41:31] | You know…Seriously discuss the idea of moving. | 认真地探讨下搬家的问题 |
[41:37] | That’s just the secon d-best reason I’ve heard today For not buying a house. | 这是我今天听到的 不买房子第二好的理由 |
[41:44] | Maybe I’ve been irritable about just the idea Of asking you to choose between me and your career | 或许是我太暴躁 让你在我和工作之间二选一 |
[41:49] | Because…I didn’t know which one you’d pick. | 因为 我不知道你会选择哪个 |
[42:25] | Want to see me choose between you and my career? | 想知道我到底选谁吗? |
[42:34] | The Closer Season 05 Episode 15 | -=本季终=- |