时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | And you’ve been with the L.A.P.D. Now for… | 你在洛杉矶警署工作了… |
[00:05] | – A little over five years. – Really? | – 五年多一点 – 是吗? |
[00:09] | It seems longer. | 没我想像得久呢 |
[00:11] | Before that,you were with the Atlanta p.D., | 这之前 在亚特兰大警署 |
[00:13] | And before that,the Washington,D.C.,police force… Is that right? | 再之前 华盛顿特区警署…是吗 |
[00:16] | Yes,it is. | 嗯 |
[00:18] | You know,Captain Raydor, | Raydor队长 |
[00:19] | I could probably be much more helpful With your internal-affairs investigation If I knew what it was about. | 如果告诉我所关何事 我可能对内务调查帮助更多 |
[00:25] | You’d be surprised how many people think that. | 不止你一个人这么认为 |
[00:28] | But the best way to help me,really,Is to answer my questions as thoroughly as possible. | 但帮我的最好方式 就是尽可能坦率地回答问题 |
[00:34] | Now,you first met chief pope In Washington,D.C….Is that correct? | 你与Pope局长是在华盛顿认识的 对吗? |
[00:39] | Yes,it is.Is he the subject of this… | 是的 这是关于他…吗 |
[00:41] | Can you tell me how and when the two of you first met? | 能告诉我二位如何以及何时 初次相见吗 |
[00:44] | In March of 1997,I became liaison officer From the… | 1997年3月我成为国务院与 |
[00:50] | Department of state To the D.C.Police department,Where chief pope was deputy chief. | 特区警署的联络官 当时Pope局长是特区警署副局长 |
[00:54] | And how was your working relationship with chief pope? | 你和Pope局长当时合作得怎样 |
[00:57] | Excellent…in fact,we got along so well That, | 很好…事实上 我们相处得非常好 |
[01:00] | um,he convinced me to leave my job And join the D.C.Police department. | 他甚至说服我辞去职务 加入特区警署 |
[01:04] | Gave me an excellent opportunity To observe his leadership skills close up. | 使我得以近距离学习他的领导技能 |
[01:08] | Because the two of you were having an affair? | 因为二位当时有一腿? |
[01:13] | When you work the hours we do,under pressured situations, | 像我们长时间在重压之下工作 |
[01:16] | It’s not unusual to find yourself involved with a co-worker. | 跟同事暧昧不清也是可以理解的 |
[01:19] | Even a married one? | 即使同事是结了婚的? |
[01:20] | He didn’t tell me he was married When we first started seeing each other. | 我们刚开始约会时 他并没告诉我他已婚 |
[01:24] | Of course,that does not make him A bad candidate for chief of police. | 这不代表他不适合参选警察局长 |
[01:30] | You know how much longer she’ll be in there? | 她会在里面多久? |
[01:32] | No. | 不知道 |
[01:33] | Don’t touch the paint,please. | 拜托别碰油漆 |
[01:35] | I can tell you,if it’s up to the chief,She’s not gonna be in there long. | 我敢说 如果事关局长 她不会在里面太久的 |
[01:38] | It’s not a social call. | 这可不是社交谈话 |
[01:40] | Captain Raydor’s conducting Some sort of investigation for internal affairs. | Raydor队长是在进行内务调查 |
[01:43] | Oh,oh,oh,it’s not an investigation. | 这可不算调查 |
[01:45] | It’s a background check on pope. | 是对Pope的背景审查 |
[01:47] | He wants to be the next chief of police. | 他想当下任警察局长 |
[01:49] | I.A.’s talking to everyone of rank who works directly for him. | 内务部会找他的每个直属下级谈话 |
[01:53] | Um,I’m sure I’ll be next. | 我肯定是下一个 |
[01:57] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[01:59] | Do you have your own office yet? | 你有自己的办公室了吗 |
[02:05] | No. | 没呢 |
[02:09] | Captain Raydor,I’m finding these questions extremely personal. | Raydor队长 我认为这些问题太私人了 |
[02:13] | I assure you,if it were personal,I would not be here now. | 我向你保证 如果是私人问题 我就不会在这了 |
[02:18] | The intimate part of my relationship with chief pope Ended in D.C. | 我和Pope局长的恋情在特区结束 |
[02:21] | And is a matter of record Disclosed by chief pope himself before I was even hired. | 而且在我入职之前 Pope局长就对此做了公开记录 |
[02:26] | But if chief pope created major crimes Specifically to bring you to Los Angeles… | 但如果Pope局长为请你来洛杉矶 特别设立了重案组 |
[02:30] | No,major crimes was just another name for a division | 不 重案组只是部门的另一个名称 |
[02:32] | That had been in operation for an entire year before I even arrived. | 该部门在我上任之前已运作一年 |
[02:36] | It was,um,not created specifically for me. | 不是专门为我设立的 |
[02:39] | It was designed to prevent the department From suffering through another crisis | 它旨在防止警署遭受其他危机 |
[02:42] | like it had With the o.J. And rampart investigations. | 比如O.J.调查(针对非法取得供词) Rampart调查(针对腐败警察) |
[02:45] | And,to chief pope’s credit,The division is performing exactly as designed,As you can see for yourself. | 托Pope局长的福 部门完全按照初衷运作 如你所见 |
[02:51] | Oh,thank you.I would love to see for myself. | 哦 我很乐意亲自见识一下 |
[02:54] | You know,prior to this,You and I have pursued parallel investigations. | 在此之前 你我已做过平行调查 |
[02:58] | But for me to really get a good look At how major crimes operates, | 但我真得仔细看看重案组的运作 |
[03:03] | I do need to accompany you on your next investigation. | 下次调查我会跟着你 |
[03:06] | Fantastic. | 好赞哦 |
[03:12] | What did you say? | 你说什么? |
[03:14] | Well,what was I supposed to say,will? | Will 我该说什么? |
[03:15] | She’s from internal affairs.I had to say yes,didn’t I? | 她是内务部的 我得说好的 不是吗? |
[03:19] | Of course,yeah.No,no,no,yeah,you… you did the right thing. | 当然 嗯 不 呃 你… 你做得很对 |
[03:22] | And we have to think that internal affairs Interviewing my subordinates | 我们得这样想 在竞选过程中 |
[03:25] | so early in the selection process Is good for me. | 内务部这么早审查我的下属 对我而言是件好事 |
[03:28] | Well,Captain Raydor poking around my division With her little rule book isn’t good for me. | Raydor队长拎着教条本在我的部门 闲逛 对我可不是件好事 |
[03:32] | As it happens,I’ve just been handed the perfect opportunity For her to tag along | 碰巧 我这儿有个好机会让她跟着 |
[03:36] | without causing too much trouble… Special request from the mayor. | 又不会惹什么麻烦… 市长的特别请求 |
[03:40] | What about? | 什么请求? |
[03:41] | His friends Melissa and Gregory Disken Have reported their nanny missing. | 他的朋友Melissa和Gregory Disken 报称保姆失踪 |
[03:47] | They’re hoping I’ll babysit? | 他们要我去顶保姆的班? |
[03:49] | Did you not hear the word “mayor” in all that? | 没听到”市长”二字吗 |
[03:52] | Look,this special request gives me an opportunity For daily updates with the man | 听着 这个特别请求 |
[03:56] | Who will ultimately pick the next chief of police, | 能让我向最终决定下任局长人选 的人每天汇报进展 |
[03:58] | So quit complaining and see this as a-a huge opportunity. | 所以别抱怨了 就当这是个大好机会 |
[04:01] | – For you. – For us. | – 你的机会 – 我们的机会 |
[04:04] | The city is out of money. | 这城市资金短缺 |
[04:06] | The entire department is working one week on,one week off. | 整个政府机构工作一周 放假一周 |
[04:08] | They’ve already split up Metro division. | 地铁管理部门已经要被剥离了 |
[04:10] | The only thing stopping major crimes From being chopped up and sold for parts right now is me. | 能阻止重案组四分五裂的只有我 |
[04:15] | So find the nanny,impress Captain Raydor,Let’s have something good to tell the mayor. | 所以 找到保姆 让Raydor刮目相看 给市长好好露一手 |
[04:20] | So,this nanny,this Adriana Gomez… How long has she been missing? | 那么 这位保姆 Adriana Gomez 她失踪多久了 |
[04:26] | It’s almost 36 hours. | 差不多36小时 |
[04:27] | Oh,will.That isn’t even long enough to file a missing-persons report. | 这甚至不足以建立失踪人口报告 |
[04:31] | Feel free to lodge a complaint with my office After I’m sworn in for a five-year term. | 我宣誓就职五年任期后 你可以随时到我办公室投诉 |
[04:35] | How am I supposed to explain this investigation to Captain Raydor? | 怎么跟Raydor队长解释这调查呢 |
[04:39] | What’s she gonna ask you? | 有啥好解释的 |
[04:40] | Now,how exactly does tracking down someone’s nanny Qualify as a major crime? | 追查一个保姆怎么会是重案呢 |
[04:47] | I ask as a purely neutral observer. | 我作为一名纯粹中立的观察员问的 |
[04:49] | Chief pope feels this may end up being a critical missing,And I’m going to treat it that way. | Pope局长认为这可能是重大失踪 我就要从这个角度处理案件 |
[04:56] | What are you writing down? | 你在写什么? |
[05:01] | Dad,it’s the cops. | 爸爸 是条子 |
[05:03] | Please come in. | 请进 |
[05:06] | You can have a seat in here. | 这边坐 |
[05:08] | Uh,you’ll have to excuse the mess. | 抱歉这儿有些乱 |
[05:10] | Things have sort of fallen apart since Adriana left. | Adriana离开后 事情一团糟 |
[05:15] | Four kids and only one nanny. | 四个孩子 只有一个保姆 |
[05:19] | Oh,God,I’m sorry.That sounds horrible. | 抱歉 听起来有些不像话 |
[05:21] | Look,Melissa and I both work,so without Adriana, | Melissa和我都工作 所以Adriana不在时 |
[05:24] | We’re playing catch-up on all the kids’ activities, | 我们得兼顾所有孩子的活动 |
[05:26] | Especially since they’re out of school for the summer. | 尤其是他们放暑假后 |
[05:29] | Avery,why don’t you take Violet into the media room And put on a movie for your sisters? | Avery 带Violet到放映间去 给她放部电影吧 |
[05:32] | But,dad,I want to help find Adriana. | 但爸爸 我想帮忙找Adriana |
[05:35] | Avery,do what I tell you to do,okay? | Avery 按我说的做 好吗? |
[05:44] | Please,sit down. | 请坐 |
[05:47] | So,um,I take it y’all still haven’t heard from Adriana? | 就是说你们还没有Adriana的消息 |
[05:51] | I tried her home number and then her cell,and there was no answer. | 我给她家里和手机都打过电话 没人接 |
[05:54] | She didn’t show up for work yesterday or today. | 她昨天和今天都没来上班 |
[05:57] | It’s really not like her at all. | 太不像她的作风了 |
[05:59] | Listen,chief Johnson. | 听着 Johnson副局长 |
[06:00] | I’m sure Adriana’s fine.I think we’re just overreacting. | 我觉得Adriana没事 是我们小题大做了 |
[06:04] | It’s my fault.Greg didn’t know that I had called the mayor. | 是我不好 Greg不知道我给市长打过电话 |
[06:07] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[06:08] | Um,are you saying that you requested L.A.P.D. Help From the mayor? | 你是说 你向市长请求洛杉矶警署的帮助 |
[06:13] | Uh,your anxiety is… is understandable,Mrs.Disken. | 我们能理解您的忧虑 Disken女士 |
[06:17] | It’s always good to use caution in these situations,But you’re right. | 这种情况小心为上总是好的 但您说得对 |
[06:19] | There probably is a logical explanation For your nanny’s disappearance. | 您家保姆的失踪也许是有缘由的 |
[06:23] | Oh,yes,I wouldn’t worry. | 对 我就不会担心 |
[06:24] | When an adult hasn’t been heard from For a day and a half,It’s usually not a critical missing. | 成年人一天半没有消息 通常不会是重大失踪案 |
[06:30] | But we’re here,so better to be safe than sorry. | 但我们已经来了 宁愿稳妥免致后悔 |
[06:33] | Tell me,mr. And Mrs.Disken,does Adriana speak English? | 告诉我 二位 Adriana会讲英语吗 |
[06:37] | Excuse… excuse me,chief. | 打…打断一下 副局长 |
[06:40] | You know the L.A.P.D. Is not allowed to ask a person’s immigration status. | 你知道洛杉矶警方是不许询问 移民身份的 |
[06:44] | I didn’t.I asked if she speaks English. | 我没问啊 我问的是她讲不讲英语 |
[06:46] | She does,perfectly. | 她英语讲得很好 |
[06:47] | And she’s a citizen,so that’s not an issue. | 她是美国公民 这些询问不成问题 |
[06:50] | And we pay all her social security taxes. | 我们替她付社会保障金 |
[06:52] | The mayor’s a friend,and I’m not going to embarrass him. | 市长是我的朋友 我不想让他难堪 |
[06:55] | All right,then,mr. Disken. | 好吧 那么 Disken女士 |
[06:57] | And how long have y’all known Adriana? | 你们认识Adriana多久了 |
[07:00] | She started working for us right after Avery was born. | 从Avery刚出生她就来工作了 |
[07:03] | He’s 11. | 他现在11岁 |
[07:04] | And does Adriana have any family around here,Or is she married or have a boyfriend? | Adriana在这儿有家人吗 她已婚或是有男朋友吗 |
[07:09] | I think she’s seeing someone. | 我觉得她和某人在谈朋友 |
[07:12] | Um,his name is David or,uh,Diego? | 名叫David 还是呃 Diego? |
[07:14] | It’s Daniel,mom,and they broke up last year. | 是Daniel 妈妈 他们去年就分手了 |
[07:18] | Avery,what did I tell you? | Avery 我刚怎么跟你说的 |
[07:19] | Adriana’s in trouble,dad. | Adriana遇到麻烦了 爸爸 |
[07:20] | We don’t know her life,son. | 我们不了解她的生活 儿子 |
[07:22] | I do. | 我了解 |
[07:23] | The last time we were with her,everything was fine. | 最后一次和我们在一起时 她还好好的 |
[07:26] | Adriana wouldn’t just not come back. | Adriana不会就这样一去不回 |
[07:29] | S-she wouldn’t. | 她不会的 |
[07:33] | Excuse me.Hello? | 抱歉 喂? |
[07:34] | Sweetie,do you want to come talk to the police? | 宝贝 你想和警察们讲讲吗? |
[07:38] | Avery’s been very upset since Adriana left. | Adriana不见了以后Avery非常着急 |
[07:41] | And how lucky she is that you’re here to help us. | 她很幸运啊 至少有你帮我们 |
[07:43] | Tell me,Avery,The last time you and your sisters saw Adriana,Did you notice anything unusual? | Avery 你和妹妹们最后一次见到 Adriana时 有注意到什么反常吗 |
[07:51] | No. | 没有 |
[07:52] | We were together all day,And she only talked to us And my friends Griffin and Ruben | 我们一整天都在一起 她只和我们 我的朋友Griffin和Ruben |
[07:57] | And a couple other nannies at the park,but that was it. | 还有公园里其他几个保姆说过话 仅此而已 |
[08:01] | Mrs.Disken,do you know where Adriana lives? | Disken女士 你知道Adriana住哪儿吗? |
[08:07] | Uh,God,I don’t. | 天哪 我不知道 |
[08:09] | I’m sorry. I… | 对不起 我… |
[08:12] | She’s been with us almost 12 years,And I don’t know where she lives,huh? | 她和我们共度了将近12年 我竟然不知道她住在哪里 |
[08:17] | But Greg has driven her home a few times. | 但Greg有几次开车送她回家 |
[08:21] | Only when she stayed late and didn’t want to take the bus. | 只是因为她呆到很晚 不想坐公交 |
[08:27] | I-I suppose I could show you where it is. | 我…我可以带你们去 |
[08:29] | Why don’t you just give us the address? | 不如直接把地址告诉我们吧 |
[08:38] | Chief. | 头儿 |
[08:39] | Adriana Gomez,born in Mexico city,Got her green card in ’96,Became a naturalized citizen three years ago. | Adriana Gomez 生于墨西哥城 96年拿到绿卡 3年前成为入籍公民 |
[08:45] | Well,Gregory disken wasn’t lying about that. | 关于这个 Gregory Disken倒是没撒谎 |
[08:47] | He wouldn’t want to embarrass the mayor, | 他不想让市长难堪嘛 |
[08:49] | Who I imagine is the reason Chief pope designated this missing nanny As a major crime to begin with. | 我猜市长的出面是Pope局长要把 保姆失踪案作为重案调查的原因 |
[08:54] | Thank you so much for your neutral assessment,Captain.Go on,lieutenant. | 非常感谢您的公正评价 队长 继续说 副队 |
[08:58] | This is Adriana’s only known address. | 这是唯一已知的Adriana的地址 |
[09:00] | Though she’s not answering the door. | 但没人应门 |
[09:02] | Chief,landlord lives in Malibu. | 头儿 房东住在Malibu |
[09:03] | He can meet us here,but it’s gonna take a while. | 他可以过来 但要花点时间 |
[09:07] | No sense in loitering. | 没必要浪费时间 |
[09:14] | chief. | 副局长 |
[09:15] | Yes,Captain,what is it? | 在 队长 怎么了? |
[09:18] | Are you gonna enter a private residence Without a search warrant? | 你打算没有搜查证就擅入私宅吗? |
[09:20] | No.I’m doing a public-safety check. | 不 我是在检查公共安全 |
[09:23] | Public-safety check? | 检查公共安全? |
[09:24] | Whether or not you agree,this is still a critical missing, | 不论你同意与否 这仍是个重大失踪案 |
[09:27] | And it is my duty to enter the premises If I suspect that a member of the public is not safe. | 如果我怀疑有公民安全受到威胁 进入私宅便是我职责所在 |
[09:36] | Detective Sanchez. | Sanchez警探 |
[09:43] | Yoo-hoo! | 哟嗬! |
[09:44] | Adriana! | |
[09:46] | Adriana! | |
[09:49] | Hola!Polica! | 有人吗!警察! |
[09:54] | Chief! | 头儿! |
[09:56] | Oh,my God. | 哦 上帝 |
[10:16] | I ran a master search on Adriana Gomez… | 我对Adriana Gomez进行了全面调查 |
[10:18] | No criminal record,no warrants,not even a ticket. | 没有犯罪记录 没有通缉令 连罚单都没一张 |
[10:22] | And Adriana’s landlord faxed over her rental agreement. | 房东传真来了她的租赁合同 |
[10:25] | She didn’t list any family. | 上面没有列出任何家人 |
[10:27] | Detective Sanchez,any other murders like this one in the area? | Sanchez警探 这地区有过类似的谋杀案吗 |
[10:30] | Hardly any crimes at all. | 几乎没有过任何犯罪活动 |
[10:31] | This isn’t gangland,chief. | 那儿不是黑帮地盘 副局长 |
[10:33] | These are real tight-knit,hard-working people. | 居民都是脚踏实地 勤恳生活的人 |
[10:35] | Well,if it was a home invasion,Adriana must have let her attacker in, | 如果是入室行凶 那Adriana一定 放了凶手进屋 |
[10:39] | ’cause there was no sign of forced entry. | 没有强行闯入的痕迹 |
[10:41] | Maybe not into her apartment,But there was definitely forced entry here. | 也许她家没有强行闯入的痕迹 但她身上绝对存在 |
[10:45] | She was raped? | 她被强奸了? |
[10:47] | Brutally. | 残暴的强奸 |
[10:48] | The tearing and bruising are… Pardon me. | 撕裂伤和瘀青到处…抱歉 |
[10:53] | It’s just…Some things here you never get used to. | 就是…有些事你永远无法习惯 |
[10:57] | If you come around the table… | 请这边来 |
[11:08] | Look here,here,and here. | 看这儿 这儿 还有这儿 |
[11:11] | These cutaneous lesions… electrical burns. | 这些皮损…是电击烧伤 |
[11:14] | He used a stun gun. | 他用了高压电枪 |
[11:15] | Yeah,he did.She’d have been totally incapacitated. | 是的 她完全失去了行动力 |
[11:18] | – Oh,God. – Cause of death? | – 哦 天哪 – 死因? |
[11:21] | Extensive cranial hemorrhaging. | 头部大量出血 |
[11:23] | After he raped her,he beat her to death. | 在侵犯了她后 他把她殴打至死 |
[11:26] | Wait,wait. | 等等 |
[11:27] | So,this guy immobilized her,sexually assaulted her,And then let her get dressed before killing her? | 就是说这男人电晕了她 侵犯她 然后在她穿好衣服后又杀了她 |
[11:34] | Something must have set him off after he raped her. | 侵犯她以后 一定有什么让他 失去了理智 |
[11:37] | There’s a lot of rage here. | 他留下这么多宣泄的痕迹 |
[11:38] | The only decent news… He left a good DNA sample for the rape Kit. | 唯一的好消息是… 他留下了很好的DNA样本 |
[11:42] | Maybe you could find a match to other sexual assaults. | 也许能从其它性侵犯案里找到匹配 |
[11:45] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[11:46] | Let’s notify the family. | 通知家人吧 |
[11:52] | What family? | 什么家人? |
[11:55] | Oh,my God. | 哦 上帝 上帝啊 |
[11:57] | Oh,my God. | |
[12:00] | What are we gonna tell the kids? | 我们要怎么对孩子们说? |
[12:02] | Do you have any idea who did this? | 知道是谁干的吗? |
[12:04] | The investigation is ongoing,sir. | 调查正在进行中 先生 |
[12:06] | But we could really use your help. | 但你们很可能会帮得上忙 |
[12:08] | What… what else can we do? | 我们还能做什么? |
[12:09] | Well,most rape victims… they know their assailants, | 很多受害者是被熟识的人侵犯 |
[12:11] | So if there was anyone in Adriana’s life… | 所以如果Adriana认识的人中… |
[12:14] | I really think we’re the wrong people to be asking. | 我真的觉得你们问错人了 |
[12:17] | I… If we could learn more about Adriana… | 如果我们多了解些Adriana的情况 |
[12:20] | In particular,how she spent her last day… That might give us some clues. | 尤其是她在事发当天做过什么 我们可能会得到更多线索 |
[12:24] | oh,God. | 哦 天哪 |
[12:29] | I just feel like I should have known. | 我真应该早些知道 |
[12:31] | You know,I should have known if she was having problems. | 该知道她会遇到麻烦 |
[12:35] | I should have spoken to her more. | 我应该多和她聊聊的 |
[12:37] | Well,speak for her now. | 那现在为她说些什么吧 |
[12:43] | Tuesday morning,I… | 周二早晨 我… |
[12:46] | I assume that she took the bus,like she always did. | 我想她和往常一样乘了公车 |
[12:49] | You know,it lets her out at the bottom of our street. | 她在我们街的尽头下车 |
[12:54] | The Diskens are friends of the mayor. | Diskens夫妇是市长的朋友 |
[12:56] | Tell me she’s not treating them like suspects. | 她没有把他们当嫌犯吧 |
[13:00] | Well,they’re not in an interview room,now,are they? | 他们现在没待在审讯室吧 不是吗 |
[13:05] | Does chief pope know about this? | Pope局长知道吗 |
[13:11] | Adriana was wonderful. | Adriana是个好女孩 |
[13:13] | She was.I mean,she would get the kids home | 真的 她会在6点前带孩子们回家 |
[13:15] | And get them bathed and into their jammies,Usually by 6:00. | 给他们洗澡并换好睡衣 |
[13:19] | I mean,I’m always home for dinner and bedtime,always. | 我每天回家只管吃饭睡觉 一直如此 |
[13:24] | So I guess that she left around 7:00. | 所以我想她是7点左右离开的 |
[13:27] | And what time did you get home from work,mr. Disken? | 你几时下班的 Disken先生 |
[13:33] | Uh,I don’t remember exactly. | 我记不清了 |
[13:35] | I was driving home,got stuck in traffic,So probably 8:30,9:00,give or take. | 我开车回家 路上堵车 所以大约8点半到9点 差不多吧 |
[13:42] | That’s all for now. | 先到这里吧 |
[13:43] | Thank y’all so much for coming in. | 谢谢你们过来 |
[13:48] | And I’m… I’m… I’m so sorry for your loss. | 请节哀 |
[13:58] | Come on,Mel.I’ll take you home. | 走吧Mel 我带你回家 |
[14:11] | Oh,excuse me,Captain. | 对不起 队长 |
[14:16] | Lieutenant Provenza,tomorrow morning,I’d like the squad to retrace every step Of Adriana’s last day. | Provenza副队 调查组明早要重温 案发当天Adriana的行踪 |
[14:21] | Confirm the facts. | 核实每一个事实 |
[14:23] | See if you can find someone who knew her Or anyone who might have seen something that might help us. | 看看是否能找到熟悉她的人 或任何能提供线索的目击者 |
[14:28] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[14:30] | Um,chief. | 副局长 |
[14:33] | Correct me if I’m wrong. | 如果我说错了 你可以纠正我 |
[14:34] | Gregory disken clearly didn’t want his wife calling in any favors, | Gregory Disken明显不想 让他妻子提供线索 |
[14:37] | His alibi is weak,and he didn’t want to be here. | 他的不在场证明站不住脚 他也不想呆在这里 |
[14:40] | So,while your squad is out looking for leads,Your main suspect just walked through the door. | 当你的人在外头找线索时 头号嫌犯正大摇大摆地走出这扇门 |
[14:47] | Lieutenant tao,he was sitting on the left. | Tao副队 他坐在左边 |
[14:51] | I’m gonna cut a hole in the bottom of this water bottle, | 我要在水瓶底部切个洞 |
[14:54] | Drain the water as to not contaminate the top… | 放掉水 又不污染顶部… |
[15:03] | Like so… | 像这样… |
[15:08] | Air this out,and we’ll have a perfect DNA sample of mr. Disken. | 晾干后 我们会得到Disken完美的DNA样本 |
[15:12] | Thank you so much,lieutenant. | 非常感谢 副队 |
[15:20] | – mm – Yes,Captain.”mm.” | – 不错嘛 – 是的 队长 是”不错” |
[15:24] | Look,we all know what this investigation of yours is about. | 我们都知道你调查的用意 |
[15:26] | I would just like to know how questioning my methods relates to chief pope. | 我只想知道 我和Pope局长的关系还有什么问题 |
[15:30] | You will eventually. | 你会知道的 |
[15:32] | I’d very much like to accompany your division On their field trip tomorrow,if you have no objections. | 如果你不反对 我很乐意明天跟随你的分队出外勤 |
[15:46] | Hola,Adriana. | 嗨 Adriana |
[16:32] | If I remember correctly,the Diskens live about a half a mile up that hill. | 没记错的话 Disken一家住在 那座山后半英里处吧 |
[16:35] | And if Adriana was on time the way the Diskens said she was,These would be her bus mates. | 如果Adriana像Disken夫妇说的那 么准时的话 这些就是她同车的人 |
[16:40] | It’s kind of a long walk for some of these women. | 对有些人来说这段路不短啊 |
[16:46] | Seoras,por favor! | 女士 请留步 |
[16:50] | Ustedes conocieron a Esta muchacha? | 你们认识这个女孩么 |
[16:52] | Ella trabaj por aqu,cuidando nios. | 她在这工作 照看小孩 |
[17:44] | Do you know her,Seora? | 你知道她么 |
[17:46] | la conoces? | 请问你认识她么 |
[17:47] | Adriana Gomez… do you know her? | Adriana Gomez… 你知道她吗 |
[17:49] | Seora,do you know her… Adriana Gomez? | 女士 你认识Adriana Gomez吗 |
[17:52] | Hey,Seora,por favor. | 女士 请等一下 |
[17:55] | Do you know her… Adriana Gomez? | 知道她吗…Adriana Gomez? |
[17:57] | S,la conozco… Adriana. | 是的 我认识… Adriana |
[18:01] | I ride home with her a lot. | 我经常和她一起回家 |
[18:03] | Was she on the bus with you Tuesday night,three days ago? | 三天前的周二晚上 她和你一起乘车了么? |
[18:06] | No.No.I have not seen her since Monday. | 不 我周一后就没见过她了 |
[18:10] | But sometimes she gets a ride,As her boss is nicer than mine. | 但是有时她会搭车回家 她老板比我的好多了 |
[18:16] | Gracias,Seora. | 谢谢 |
[18:17] | S,bueno. | 好 |
[18:21] | So,that’s what makes Gregory disken a suspect… | 你说Gregory Disken是嫌犯… |
[18:24] | He sometimes offers his housekeeper a ride home? | 就因为他有时送保姆回家 |
[18:27] | How did you even find out about this? | 你都是怎么知道的 |
[18:33] | Commander,you really need to get your own office. | 队长 你真该有间自己的办公室 |
[18:35] | I couldn’t agree more,chief. | 非常同意 副局 |
[18:37] | So,aside from his basic human kindness,What else connects disken to this murder? | 请问除了本性善良以外 还有什么可以指证Disken杀了人 |
[18:41] | It’s too early to say.Once we establish his alibi And whether not he owns a stun gun… | 为时尚早 我们得核实他的不在场 证明 查证他是否持有电击枪 |
[18:45] | Oh,God,tell me you’re kidding. | 天哪 你在开玩笑吧 |
[18:47] | Oh,God,what am I supposed to say when I update the mayor? | 天哪 我该如何向市长汇报呢 |
[18:49] | That we can completely eliminate his friend as a suspect Once we get the results back from his DNA sample. | 一拿到DNA结果 我们就能证明他的清白 |
[18:55] | You took his DNA? | 你还采集了他的DNA |
[18:56] | Without his knowledge. | 他并不知情 |
[18:57] | If it doesn’t match,he’s in the clear and none the wiser. | 如果跟嫌犯的不一致 那他就是清白的 而且不需要知情 |
[19:01] | Remember when this was supposed to be an opportunity for me? | 记得这对我来说本该是个机会吗 |
[19:06] | Come in. | 进来 |
[19:09] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[19:10] | Yes,Detective,what is it? | 警探 怎么了? |
[19:13] | We have two more victims. | 又多了两名受害者 |
[19:23] | So we now have three sexual assaults by the same suspect? | 有三名受害者被同一嫌犯侵犯? |
[19:26] | Yeah,the DNA from Adriana Gomez’s rape Kit got two hits. | 与Adriana Gomez身上采集到的 DNA吻合的有两宗案件 |
[19:29] | The first came from an emergency room At USC hospital about three months ago. | 一件发生在三个月前 样本来自南加州大学医院急诊室 |
[19:32] | L.A.P.D. Report says rape victim… Hispanic,early 30s… was treated and released. | 警方报告称被害人属西班牙裔 三十出头 已康复出院 |
[19:37] | She also had wounds consistent with a stun gun. | 她身上也有电击枪留下的伤痕 |
[19:39] | Could she identify her attacker? | 她能指认袭击她的人吗? |
[19:41] | No,and she refused to file a complaint. | 不 她拒绝提出申诉 |
[19:45] | What about the second victim? | 另一个被害人呢? |
[19:46] | Second victim was a walk-in at the rape treatment center About six weeks ago. | 另一个被害人于六周前被送入 强奸治疗中心 |
[19:50] | She also refused to give any info. | 她同样拒绝提供任何信息 |
[19:52] | We’re still waiting for the incident report From Santa Monica p.D., | 我们在等圣莫妮卡警局的最新报告 |
[19:55] | Hoping to at least get the victim’s name. | 希望至少可以知道被害人的名字 |
[19:57] | Okay,lieutenant tao,would you please call the lab, | 陶副队 麻烦打去实验室 |
[19:59] | Find out how much longer we have to wait For Gregory Disken’s DNA results? | 问下多久能拿到Disken的DNA报告 |
[20:03] | Tell them it’s for chief pope. | 就说是Pope局长要的 |
[20:06] | Chief,do you often use The name of a male supervisor to get what you need? | 副局长 你经常借男上司之名取你所需吗 |
[20:12] | Of course.Don’t you? | 当然了 难道你不是吗 |
[20:14] | Okay,uh,Detective Gabriel,let’s do this in order. | Gabriel警探 我们按顺序来 |
[20:17] | What’s the name of the first victim,The one from the E.R. At USC hospital? | 南加医院急诊室的第一位受害者 叫什么名字? |
[20:20] | Lupe Nava… No social security number,no driver’s license. | Lupe Nava… 没有社保号和驾照 |
[20:24] | And where does she live? | 她住哪? |
[20:26] | Um,she left that part ank,But Lupe does give her work address… | 她没有填地址栏 但Lupe提供了工作地址 |
[20:30] | The home of a mr. Jeffrey Walters. | 在Jeffrey Walters家 |
[20:33] | Same zip code as the Diskens. | 和Disken家的邮编一样 |
[20:36] | Another nanny? | 又是个保姆? |
[20:37] | Suspect has a type. | 嫌犯好这一口 |
[20:39] | Yeah,why would Lupe give her work address And not her own address? | 为什么Lupe只提供工作地址 而不提供家庭住址呢 |
[20:43] | Maybe she’s a live-in. | 可能她住那呗 |
[20:45] | No,Lupe never lived here. | 不 Lupe从未住在这里 |
[20:47] | I haven’t seen or heard from her in over a month. | 我已经一个月没有她的音讯了 |
[20:49] | This is the only picture I could find. | 这是我能找到的唯一一张照片 |
[20:52] | – Thank you. – You’re welcome. | – 谢谢你 – 不客气 |
[20:55] | And you have no idea what happened to Lupe,mr. Walters? | 你不知道Lupe出了什么事吗 Walters先生? |
[20:59] | Uh,no.Like I said,she just suddenly stopped showing up for work,You know,no warning, | 不 我刚说过 她突然就不来上班了 完全没事先通知 |
[21:03] | Right before my kid starts summer break,thank you very much. | 就赶在我的孩子快放暑假前 真是”非常感谢她”哈 |
[21:07] | I call her on her phone,out of service… You know,classic stuff. | 我打过她的电话 停机了 老一套 |
[21:10] | I’m a single parent… really left me hanging. | 我是单亲爸爸 她这样简直要了我的命 |
[21:13] | I see you found a replacement. | 不过你还是找到了人接替她 |
[21:16] | I went through dozens of girls to find one I could stand. | 我挑了好多女孩 才找到一个我能勉强忍受的 |
[21:21] | It wasn’t easy. | 这并不容易 |
[21:25] | Excuse me,chief. | 借个光 头儿 |
[21:28] | Wait.Hey,what… what the hell was that? | 等一下 这是在干嘛? |
[21:31] | Excuse me.What the hell was that? | 等等 你们到底在干嘛? |
[21:32] | Sir,do either of these people look familiar to you? | 先生 你对这些人有印象吗? |
[21:37] | Uh,no,they don’t. | 不 我都没印象 |
[21:39] | I don’t mean to come off like a jerk here,But this is starting to feel serious. | 我不想表现得像个混蛋 不过这事好像很严重 |
[21:43] | Maybe I should talk to my attorney. | 也许我应该跟我的律师谈谈 |
[21:45] | Do you feel you need to speak to an attorney? | 你觉得有必要找律师谈谈了吗 |
[21:48] | No,I don’t feel I need to do that,But if Lupe did something illegal, | 不 我不觉得有这个必要 但是不管Lupe干了什么违法的事情 |
[21:52] | I had nothing to do with it,okay,And I don’t want to be involved. | 都与我无关 听好 我不想被扯进去 |
[21:56] | Maybe you could talk to somebody else. | 也许你们该找别人谈谈了 |
[21:58] | I’m sorry for the inconvenience,mr. Walters, | 很抱歉给你带来不便 Walters先生 |
[22:00] | But you’re the only contact information That Lupe left behind after she was raped. | 不过在Lupe遭到强暴后 我们能找到的唯一联系信息就是你 |
[22:07] | Uh,she… | 额 她… |
[22:09] | Three months ago,your nanny was the victim Of a brutal sexual assault. | 三个月前 一起残暴的性侵害案 你的保姆是受害者 |
[22:16] | I-I d… I-I didn’t know. | 我… 我不知道 |
[22:19] | I,uh… that’s awful. | 我 额… 那太可怕了 |
[22:21] | It appears to be the work of a serial rapist Whose last victim was found dead in her home. | 我们认为作案的是名连环强奸犯 最后一名受害人死在了自己家里 |
[22:27] | So it would mean a lot to us If you could help us find Lupe. | 如果你能帮忙找到Lupe 对我们的意义非同小可 |
[22:30] | Hey,I understand,but,you know,Like I said,I have no idea where she lives. | 我理解 不过 我完全不知道她住在哪里 |
[22:36] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[22:44] | Lieutenant Flynn,what can you tell me about Jeff Walters? | Flynn副队 我们对Jeff Walters了解多少? |
[22:46] | Well,he’s a talent Agent,so we know he’s an asshole. | 他是个天才中介 这说明他一定是个混球 |
[22:49] | Other than that,he’s clean,chief. | 除了这点 他算是清清白白 队长 |
[22:51] | I took the photos of Lupe Nava and Jeff Walters, | 我带着Lupe Nava和Jeff Walters 的照片 |
[22:54] | And I went over Adriana Gomez’s daily route again,And nobody recognized them. | 过了一遍Adriana Gomez的出行路线 没人认识她们 |
[22:59] | Well,there’s just got to be some connection among these women. | 这些女人之间一定有某种联系 |
[23:01] | We just need to find out what it is. | 我们只是需要找到这联系 |
[23:03] | Provenza: In the meantime,I got no hits at the morgue For Lupe Nava or any Juanita Doe | 同时 停尸房里并没有Lupe Nava |
[23:07] | who matches her description,Which is good news. | 或者是任何体征与她相似的无名尸 这算得上是个好消息 |
[23:11] | Well,she couldn’t have just disappeared. | 她不会就这么凭空消失 |
[23:13] | I’ll call fritz and see if he can locate her From the federal immigration rolls. | 我打电话给Fritz 看看联邦移民名单上有没有她的名字 |
[23:19] | Something interesting,Captain? | 有什么好笑的吗 队长? |
[23:20] | I was just thinking how difficult it can be To get federal assistance for an L.A.P.D. Investigation | 我只是在想 洛杉矶警署在调查中 获得联邦调查局的援助有多难 |
[23:26] | And what an asset it is to be married to an FBI Agent. | 以及嫁给一个联邦调查局探员后 获得情报会有多么方便 |
[23:29] | What’s that supposed to mean? | 你这是什么意思? |
[23:31] | Chief,we found the third rape victim. | 队长 我们找到了第三名强奸案受害者 |
[23:33] | Her name is Marisol Gutierrez. | 她叫Marisol Gutierrez |
[23:36] | In the morgue? | 在停尸房里? |
[23:37] | No,actually. | 不 事实上 |
[23:39] | She’s in the interview room with lieutenant tao. | 她正跟陶副队呆在审讯室里 |
[23:41] | I was finally able to get her address from Santa Monica p.D. And,um,she’s a nanny. | 我好不容易才从圣莫尼卡警局 弄到她的地址 还有 她也是个保姆 |
[24:08] | Lieutenant,since she’s not a suspect,I can move the lens. | 副队 既然她不是嫌疑人 我应该可以移动镜头 |
[24:11] | So,do you think I should grab a few freeze frames While I’ve got the chance? | 你觉得我是不是应该 在有机会的时候截取一些图像? |
[24:13] | She won’t be staying to pose for pictures. | 她不会一动不动等着你拍的 |
[24:18] | Fire when ready,buzz. | 你看着合适就拍吧 Buzz |
[24:33] | Should I ask Detective Sanchez to come in? | 需要叫Sanchez警探也进来吗 |
[24:35] | Oh,no,she speaks English,If you can get her to talk at all. | 不用 她会说英语 如果你能让她开口的话 |
[24:38] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[24:40] | Hi,Marisol.I’m Brenda. | 你好 Marisol 我是Brenda |
[24:46] | Um,so sorry to make you come down here today. | 很抱歉把你带到这里 |
[24:50] | No one likes to be here,I know. | 没人喜欢呆在这里 我知道 |
[24:54] | Now,I want you to understand that you’re not in any trouble. | 我想说明的是 你没惹上任何麻烦 |
[24:57] | And everything you say in this room Is completely confidential. | 而且 你在这里说的一切 都是完全保密的 |
[25:01] | No… | 不… |
[25:03] | I don’t know nothing. | 我什么都不知道 |
[25:06] | Please,do not send me back. | 求求你 别遣送我回去 |
[25:14] | How you came into this country is none of my business. | 我不关心你怎么来到这个国家的 |
[25:17] | All I care about is finding the man who hurt you So he can’t ever hurt anyone else, | 我只想抓住那个伤害了你的人 确保他不会再伤害其他人 |
[25:22] | Because that’s what he’s doing,Marisol. | 因为他干了坏事 Marisol |
[25:24] | He’s hurting people. | 他伤害了别人 |
[25:35] | Now,do you recognize either of these women? | 你认识这些女人吗? |
[25:43] | Okay. This is Adriana. | 好吧 这个是Adriana |
[25:47] | She’s a nanny,just like you. | 她是个保姆 跟你一样 |
[25:52] | A few days ago,someone entered her home,Tortured her with a stun gun, | 不久前有人闯入她家里 用电击枪折磨她 |
[25:59] | And then he raped her. | 然后强暴了她 |
[26:03] | This is Lupe Nava. | 这个是Lupe Nava |
[26:08] | She’s a nanny,too. | 她同样也是保姆 |
[26:10] | Three months ago,She also was attacked with a stun gun and raped. | 三个月前 她也遭到电击枪袭击后被强暴 |
[26:16] | Now,the man who did this to these women… …Is the same man who assaulted you. | 伤害这些女人的 跟袭击你的是同一个人 |
[26:20] | We know this now. | 我们已经证实了 |
[26:23] | Dios mo.Dios mo! | 上帝啊 上帝啊! |
[26:35] | Marisol. | |
[26:41] | Do any of these men look familiar to you? | 这些男人中有你看起来眼熟的吗 |
[26:49] | Marisol,please. | Marisol 求求你 |
[26:52] | Help me stop the monster who did this. | 帮我阻止这个混蛋继续作恶 |
[26:56] | Marisol. | |
[27:00] | Marisol,who did this to you? | Marisol 是谁伤害了你 |
[27:09] | I don’t know nothing. | 我什么都不知道 |
[27:29] | Federal immigration reports for the past six months. | 过去6个月的联邦移民报告 |
[27:32] | There are 243 Lupes,Guadalupes,and Lupitas With the last name “Nava” living in Los Angeles county. | 共有243个叫Lupes Guadalupes或 Lupitas 姓Nava的人住在洛杉矶县 |
[27:39] | Great. | 真是好极了 |
[27:40] | Fortunately for you,Only five of them fit the description of your rape victim. | 对你来说幸运的是 其中只有5个符合你的受害人体征 |
[27:46] | May I see your Lupe Nava? | 能让我见见你那位Lupe Nava吗? |
[27:49] | Two suspects,one dead nanny,Another one who’s vanished,possibly dead, | 两个嫌疑人 一个被害的保姆 另一个失踪 很可能也被害了 |
[27:54] | And one who’s too scared to talk to me. | 唯一一个活的又太害怕 不敢开口 |
[27:57] | And all this with Captain Raydor watching my every move.That woman! | 还要加上个Raydor队长跟在后面 看着我的一举一动 哦 那个女人 |
[28:03] | Your lucky day. | 你的幸运日哦 |
[28:07] | – Oh,fritzi. – There you go. | – 哦 Fritzi – 好运来啦 |
[28:09] | Jeff Walters’ missing nanny.Thank you. | Jeff Walters家的失踪保姆 谢啦 |
[28:11] | I need to talk to her in the worst way. | 我想找她谈谈都快想疯了 |
[28:13] | Oh,maybe not so lucky. | 额哦 也许没那么好运了 |
[28:15] | According to immigration and customs,Lupe Nava was deported a month and a half ago. | 根据移民局和海关的记录 Lupe Nava在一个半月之前被遣返了 |
[28:19] | To where? | 到哪里? |
[28:21] | Meyers: Mexico. | 墨西哥 |
[28:23] | Yep,that’s her. | 没错 就是她 |
[28:25] | Guadalupe Nava. | |
[28:26] | I handled her “a” file. | 我处理了她的非法移民案子 |
[28:28] | Fairly ordinary case,from what I remember. | 在我印象中 是相当常见的案子 |
[28:31] | Do you recall if Ms.Nava reported being raped? | MNava女士声称自己遭到强暴 你还记得吗 |
[28:35] | Uh,yes. | 哦 是的 |
[28:37] | Actually,she did. | 事实上 她的确这么说过 |
[28:40] | Excuse me,uh,Agent Meyers,But exactly what about sexual assault Makes this case ordinary? | 请问 Meyers探员 涉及到性侵害的案子也算常见吗 |
[28:44] | Ma’am,there are over a million illegal aliens Living in L.A. County. | 长官 在洛杉矶县 有超过一百万的非法移民 |
[28:49] | When they end up here in this office,They will say anything… | 一旦他们走进了这间办公室 他们会说任何事… |
[28:51] | and I mean anything… | 没错 就是任何事… |
[28:52] | To avoid removal,Including that they were victims of some crime. | 来确保自己不被遣返 包括声称自己是某些犯罪的受害人 |
[28:56] | So you just assumed that Lupe was lying? | 于是你就假设Lupe是在说谎 |
[28:58] | Yes.But that didn’t stop me from checking out her story,okay? | 对 不过我还是核实过的 满意了吗 |
[29:02] | Now,I called the d.A.’s office To see | 我打过电话到检察官办公室 |
[29:04] | if there was a criminal rape case file With her name on it,and there wasn’t. | 查问有没有涉及她的罪案记录 结果没有 |
[29:08] | And she waived a hearing,opted for voluntary departure, | 而且她放弃听证 自愿被遣返 |
[29:11] | Which was another reason why I didn’t buy this rape claim. | 这也是我不信她被强奸的另一原因 |
[29:22] | Don’t tell me. | 别跟我说 |
[29:24] | She was telling the truth? | 她说的都是真的 |
[29:26] | She really was raped? | 她真被强奸了 |
[29:29] | Along with two others that we know about. | 我们现在了解的是 她跟另两个人有过一样的遭遇 |
[29:32] | Marisol Gutierrez And Adriana Gomez,Who we found murdered. | 跟被谋杀的Adriana Gomez |
[29:39] | You have to understand. | 你们得明白 |
[29:41] | If she pushed this,I would have gotten an investigator down here right away. | 要是她要求的话 我当时一定会找调查员的 |
[29:44] | She could have fought this. | 她本可以为自己争取的 |
[29:45] | Let me ask you… How did Lupe wind up in front of you in the first place? | 我想问下 你是怎么逮到Lupe的呢 |
[29:52] | She,uh… she was reported by her employer,Jeffrey Walters. | 她…她的雇主 Jeffrey Walters 举报她的 |
[29:59] | You want his address? | 你要他的地址么 |
[30:02] | I have it. | 我有 |
[30:10] | – mr. Walters,I have a warrant to search your house… – What the hell are you doing here? | – Walters先生 我有权搜查你家 – 你们究竟要做什么? |
[30:13] | For items belonging to Lupe nava And other evidence related to her disappearance. | 寻找属于Lupe Nava的东西 跟有关她失踪的证据 |
[30:16] | – Sir,do you own a stun gun? – What? | – 先生 你有高压电枪么? – 什么? |
[30:18] | Why didn’t you tell me you were having sex with Lupe? | 不如说下 你有没有跟Lupe发生过性关系吧 |
[30:20] | What are you talking about? | 你在说些什么啊? |
[30:21] | Well,I suppose rape doesn’t have anything to do with sex,does it? | 哦 我猜强奸跟性没什么关系 是吧 |
[30:24] | She says I raped her? | 她说我强奸她? |
[30:26] | She didn’t say anything because you had her deported. | 她什么都没说 因为你害她被遣返回国了 |
[30:28] | All right,just hold on one second,okay? | 等下 稍稍等下 好么? |
[30:30] | I never laid a hand on Lupe,all right? | 我从来没碰过Lupe 够了么? |
[30:33] | Then you wouldn’t mind giving us a swab from your cheek,then. | 那你应该不介意我们 从你面颊取点皮肤样本吧 |
[30:36] | Dad? | 爸爸? |
[30:37] | Hey,sweetie,it’s okay.Everything’s fine. | 嘿 宝贝 没事儿 没事儿的 |
[30:39] | Detective Sanchez,would you please Take mr. Walters’ son outside for a moment? | Sanchez警探 你能带Walters先生 的儿子到外面待会儿么? |
[30:42] | – Thank you. – I’ll… I’ll be right there,okay? | – 谢谢 – 我…我一会儿就过去 好么? |
[30:46] | This is special Agent fritz Howard of the FBI. | 这是FBI特别探员Fritz Howard |
[30:48] | – He has a few questions for you. – About what? | – 他有一些问题要问你 – 关于什么的? |
[30:50] | Let’s start with making false statements to a federal agency, | 就从向联邦政府机构 提供虚假证词说起吧 |
[30:54] | And then we can move on To violating the immigration and nationality act. | 再聊聊钻移民法规空子的事也好 |
[30:57] | Chief,your suspect,uh,went that way. | 副局长 嫌疑人…去了那边 |
[30:59] | Children know more about their nannies than anyone. | 孩子比任何人更了解自己的保姆 |
[31:03] | So,tell me,Leo,the last time you saw Lupe,Did she seem worried or upset to you? | 说说看 Leo 最后一次见到Lupe时 她看上去很焦虑 或者很愤怒么 |
[31:10] | No,I mean,she was the same. | 没有 我觉得跟以往一样啊 |
[31:13] | We just went to the park,like always. | 我们也同样去了公园 |
[31:16] | Who’d you see at the park? | 你在公园看到谁了么? |
[31:18] | No one,really. | 谁也没看到 真的 |
[31:19] | None of my friends really go there anymore. | 我的朋友都再也不去那了 |
[31:22] | Why not? | 为什么不去了? |
[31:23] | Well,I mean,Jeremy,He’s with his family in England. | 其实是 Jeremy全家都去英国了 |
[31:27] | And Ollie went to a baseball camp. | Ollie去了一个棒球训练营 |
[31:32] | I don’t know what the heck happened to Ruben. | 我不知道Ruben怎么回事儿 |
[31:35] | Excuse me.Did you say Ruben? | 什么 你刚刚说到了Ruben? |
[31:37] | You think it’s the same Ruben Avery disken was talking about? | 你说跟Avery Disken提到的Ruben 会是同个人吗 |
[31:41] | His friend from the park? | 他在公园的那个小朋友 |
[31:46] | You ever see this kid before? | 你见过这个孩子么 |
[31:48] | His name is Avery. | 他叫Avery |
[31:51] | Um,no. | 嗯 没有 |
[31:54] | Detective Sanchez,would you please call Agent Meyers at ice And see if he has a Ruben in his files? | Sanchez警探 打给Meyers警官问下 他档案里是否有叫Ruben的人好吗 |
[32:00] | Thank you. | 谢了 |
[32:03] | Leo,can you tell us how to find Ruben? | 你能告诉我们怎么能找到Ruben么 |
[32:06] | No,I don’t have his phone number or anything. | 不能 我没他电话或别的联系方式 |
[32:10] | But we’re Facebook friends. | 我加了他Facebook |
[32:12] | Is,uh,Adriana okay? | Adriana还好么? |
[32:15] | D-did you guys find her? | 你们找到她了么? |
[32:19] | We’re trying to locate her family in Mexico. | 我们正在墨西哥找她的家人 |
[32:22] | Avery,how old is Ruben? | Avery Ruben有多大? |
[32:23] | My age,I guess,maybe a little younger. | 跟我一样吧 可能 比我小点儿 |
[32:26] | Adriana wouldn’t go back to Mexico. | Adriana不可能回墨西哥的 |
[32:28] | What’s going on? | 这怎么回事儿? |
[32:29] | mr. Disken,hello. | Disken先生 你好 |
[32:30] | – You have no right to barge in here and question my son. – Your wife let us in. | – 你无权闯进我家审问我的儿子 – 你妻子让我们进来的 |
[32:33] | It’s okay.Daddy’s just concerned,okay? | 没事儿的 爸爸只是有点担心 |
[32:36] | It’s all right.Don’t worry. | 没事儿的 别担心 |
[32:37] | This has gone way too far. | 你们太过分了 |
[32:39] | You cannot bring the children into this. | 你不能把孩子也牵涉进来 |
[32:41] | We haven’t told them about Adriana. | 我们没告诉他们Adriana的事情 |
[32:42] | – Neither have I.Sir,I assure you… – you are not hearing me. | – 我也没有 我向您保证 – 你根本没听明白我的话 |
[32:45] | Get your people out of my son’s room now! | 让你的人现在就从我儿子房间出来 |
[32:47] | Sir,I’m very close to solving this case,And if you interfere with me any more,I will arrest you. | 先生 我几乎就要破案了 如果您再干涉 我会逮捕您的 |
[32:52] | I already have an FBI Agent at the home of another suspect. | 我已经让FBI探员去了 另一个嫌犯家里 |
[32:55] | I’d be happy to do the same for you. | 我很愿意对你采取同样的方式 |
[32:56] | What makes me a suspect? | 怎么我就成嫌犯了? |
[32:58] | Well,you certainly have a lot of rage.That fits the bill. | 因为你很愤怒 这正符合了案情描述 |
[33:02] | Now stand out here and be very,very quiet. | 你在这 给我安安静静的站好了 |
[33:11] | It’s all right. – Go on. | 没事儿了 继续吧 |
[33:15] | Ruben hasn’t updated his status in a long time,But,uh,here he is. | Ruben已经很久没有更新状态了 就在这儿 |
[33:23] | Now,the profile page just says “Ruben. | 这个主页上就只写着 “Ruben” |
[33:26] | ” Do you know his last name? | 你知道他姓什么吗? |
[33:27] | He… he never told me. | 他…他从没告诉过我 |
[33:30] | This is his,uh,photo page. | 这是他的照片墙 |
[33:36] | Who’s that? | 那是谁? |
[33:40] | Ruben’s dad,I-I guess. | Ruben的爸爸吧 我猜 |
[33:42] | Oh,my. | 天… |
[33:45] | Detective Sanchez,Were you able to contact Agent Meyers about Ruben? | Sanchez警探 你问过Meyers关于 Ruben的事儿了么 |
[33:49] | He wasn’t in the office.I left a message on his cell. | 他不在办公室 我给他手机留了言 |
[33:52] | Do you want me to try his house? | 要我去他家看看么 |
[33:55] | Agent Meyers? | Meyers探员? |
[33:57] | Deputy chief Johnson.Is now a good time? | 我是警局的Johnson副局 可以进来么 |
[34:02] | Agent Meyers? | Meyers探员? |
[34:06] | In here! | 这边! |
[34:11] | Go away! Get out! | 走开! 快出去! |
[34:13] | It’s okay. Don’t move. | 没事了 不要动 |
[34:15] | It’s okay.Don’t move. | 没事了 你不要动 |
[34:17] | Chief. | 头儿 |
[34:19] | Darts from a stun gun. | 这是高压电枪伤的 |
[34:20] | You can’t be here!Get out! | 你们不能在这儿! 出去! |
[34:22] | Ruben,it’s okay.We’re the police.We’re here help you. | Ruben 没事儿了 我们是警察 是来帮你的 |
[34:24] | I’m already in so much trouble. | 我已经这么惨了 |
[34:26] | Who? – Who?Who are you in trouble with? | 谁? 谁让你这么惨的? |
[34:27] | – My dad. – I’ll call paramedics. | – 我爸爸 – 我去叫医护人员过来 |
[34:30] | Ruben,can you tell me where your dad went? | 你能告诉我们你爸爸去哪了么 |
[34:32] | No,he… he took the van from work.He’s gone. | 不…他 他开着上班的车走掉了 |
[34:36] | Detective Sanchez,stay here until paramedics arrive. | Sanchez警探 在这等医护人员过来 |
[34:39] | Chief,Meyers is not here. | 头儿 Meyers不在这儿 |
[34:41] | Of course not. | 当然不在了 |
[34:42] | I told him everything I know about the case. | 我把我了解的一切案情都告诉他了 |
[34:44] | Slow. Easy,easy. | 慢慢的 慢慢的 放松 |
[34:45] | Think,think,think,think,think,think. | 让我想想 想想… |
[34:46] | Where did he go? Where did he go? | 他能去哪? 他能去哪? |
[34:49] | Meyers was targeting illegal aliens. | Meyers瞄上的是非法入境的人 |
[34:51] | – But Adriana was an American citizen. – That’s why he killed her. | – 但是Adriana是美国公民 – 所以他杀了她 |
[34:54] | He couldn’t silence her with deportation. | 他不能遣返她 从而隐匿罪行 |
[34:58] | Oh,my God.He’s going after Marisol. | 哦 天啊 他去找Marisol了 |
[35:01] | Why would he bother?We have his DNA. | 何必多此一举? 我们都有他DNA了 |
[35:02] | That’s the one thing I didn’t tell him. | 但这正是我没告诉他的 |
[35:04] | He’s really angry. | 他现在气急败坏 |
[35:06] | No,fritz.You’re only five or six blocks away. | 不 Fritz 距离你只有5 6个街区 |
[35:08] | Just turn left on valley Ridge,okay? | 在Valley Ridge向左拐 好吗? |
[35:10] | At this time of night,it’s gonna take SWAT at least an hour To get in position,assuming he’s here. | 这么晚了 即便他在这儿 特警队也至少要一个小时来定位 |
[35:13] | – He is.There’s his van. – All right,tao,Flynn,box him in. | – 他在 那是他的车 – 好 陶 Flynn 包围他 |
[35:16] | Box him in now. | 现在就包围他 |
[35:19] | let’s go. | 行动 |
[35:25] | Chief,get back! Get back,get back! | 头儿 回来! |
[35:29] | Back away! Back away! Back away! | 退后! |
[35:32] | Drop your weapon and let her go now! | 放下武器 放开她! |
[35:34] | Okay,okay,okay.Let’s not do anything stupid. | 好 千万别做蠢事 |
[35:36] | I am serious. | 我不是开玩笑的 |
[35:38] | Move your cars now! | 现在把车开走! |
[35:40] | Let her go,and then we can talk,okay? | 放开她 然后我们谈谈 好吗? |
[35:42] | I’m not standing around,waiting for SWAT. | 我不会坐以待毙 等特警队来的 |
[35:44] | Move your cars,or I will put a bullet in her head. | 把车开走 不然我就爆她的头 |
[35:48] | Chief,back up! | 头儿 后退! |
[35:49] | Look,look,look,let’s j-just keep our cool,okay? | 听着 我们都保持冷静 行吗? |
[35:54] | You move your cars right now,Or I will blow her brains all over this sidewalk! | 立刻把车开走 不然我就让她脑浆四溅 |
[35:59] | Shut up! | 闭嘴 |
[35:59] | Critical situation.Officers in Jeopardy. | 紧急情况 长官有危险 |
[36:02] | Uprs have been requested. | 请求空中支援 |
[36:03] | – Someone help me. – Shut up! | – 救命 – 闭嘴 |
[36:04] | Rifles now.Back up,chief. | 步枪准备 头儿 后退 |
[36:06] | Chief,back up! | 头儿 后退 |
[36:07] | A-agent Meyers,let’s just calm down. | Meyers探员 保持冷静 |
[36:09] | Let’s just keep our cool. | 我们要冷静 |
[36:10] | We can walk away peacefully. | 我们可以全身而退的 |
[36:12] | Just move your cars and back away now.Back away! | 把车开走 退后 |
[36:20] | shut up! | 闭嘴 |
[36:20] | There’s only one way for all of us to get out of here alive, | 要想我们都活着离开 只有一条路 |
[36:23] | And that is for you to drop your weapon and come with me. | 就是你放下武器 跟我走 |
[36:26] | Back up. | 退后 |
[36:28] | I will let her go when I am out of here. | 等我安全离开 我就放她走 |
[36:30] | This is not a negotiation,Agent Meyers. | 没的商量 Meyers特工 |
[36:31] | Drop it! | 住手 |
[36:34] | You shoot her,We will kill you. | 你开枪 我们会杀了你 |
[36:36] | If you run,we will kill you. | 你逃跑 我们会杀了你 |
[36:38] | If you do not drop your weapon,we will kill you. | 你不放下武器 我们也会杀了你 |
[36:40] | Let her go and get down on the ground now! | 放开她 然后立刻趴下 |
[36:43] | If I’m gonna die,then I am taking this wetback with me. | 我要是死 也要拉个人垫背 |
[36:46] | And maybe you,too. | 说不定也拉上你 |
[36:47] | Now back off! | 立刻退后 |
[36:49] | This is your last chance. | 这是你最后的机会 |
[36:51] | Let her go! | 放开她 |
[36:53] | Shut up. Shut up! | 闭嘴 |
[37:07] | Bitch! | 贱人 |
[37:18] | Brenda!Brenda! | |
[37:25] | Brenda! | |
[37:27] | I’m okay. | 我没事 |
[37:28] | Okay? Okay? | 没事?没事? |
[37:29] | You almost got yourself killed! | 你差点害死你自己 |
[37:31] | Never,ever do that again.You hear me? | 千万别再那样做了 听到了吗 |
[37:33] | Chief! | 头儿 |
[37:36] | All right.Okay? | 好了 还好吗 |
[38:03] | How is he? | 他怎么样 |
[38:09] | Better. | 好些了 |
[38:11] | Get this… when Ruben was hanging out With those other kids at the park, | 是这样… Ruben和其他孩子在公园玩的时候 |
[38:15] | He thought he was doing undercover work,Identifying illegals. | 他以为他在做卧底 识别出非法移民 |
[38:18] | Then his dad would rape them. | 然后他父亲会强暴她们 |
[38:23] | You’re sure that he didn’t know what was going on? | 你确定他不知道发生了什么? |
[38:26] | He has bruises… | 他有伤… |
[38:30] | That are older than the ones he got today. – Okay? | 有些不是今天才伤到的 好吗 |
[38:36] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[38:41] | Any word about his mother? | 有说到他母亲吗? |
[38:43] | All Ruben remembers is about four years ago, | Ruben所记得的就是四年前 |
[38:46] | They took a family trip down to Tijuana,And they left without her. | 全家去Tijuana旅行 回来的时候就不见他妈妈了 |
[38:53] | All right. | 好吧 |
[38:55] | Um…Better call in children’s services. | 额…最好打电话给儿童福利机构 |
[38:58] | Sir,if he goes into the system,They’re gonna put him on a list. | 长官 要是他去了那里 他们会把他列入待收养名单 |
[39:03] | They’re not even gonna try to find his mother for months. | 几个月都没人会去找他母亲 |
[39:05] | Finding his mom comes later. | 找他妈妈是次要的 |
[39:08] | Now,Detective… right now… This kid needs someone to look after him. | 现在 警探 现在… 这孩子需要人照顾 |
[39:20] | Julio… | |
[39:22] | If you want,stay with him Until the children’s services people show up. | 你要是愿意 在儿童服务机构的人来之前陪陪他 |
[39:55] | Oh,Captain Raydor. | Raydor队长 |
[39:57] | Come in. | 进来吧 |
[40:00] | I just wanted to say thank you. | 我只想说谢谢 |
[40:01] | Since your husband neutralized Joe Meyers,The FBI gets to do all the after-action clean-up. | 由于你丈夫击毙了Joe Meyers FBI接手了所有的善后工作了 |
[40:06] | All of internal affairs owes you a huge favor. | 内务部所有人都欠你一个大人情 |
[40:11] | Well,any chance I can get To make your life a little easier. | 我会尽我所能让你的生活轻松点 |
[40:18] | And you showed great bravery. | 而且你表现出了巨大的勇气 |
[40:22] | Well,thank you. | 谢谢 |
[40:23] | But,um,the credit goes to all of major crimes… And,of course,chief pope. | 但是 荣誉属于重案组的每个人 当然还有Pope局长 |
[40:29] | By the way,I think that you’ll be pleased to know That I’ve completed my investigation. | 顺便说下 我想你会很高兴知道 我的调查已经完成了 |
[40:33] | You finished your background on chief pope? | 你完成了对Pope局长的背景调查? |
[40:36] | I didn’t say I was doing a background check on chief pope. | 我没说我在调查Pope局长的背景 |
[40:40] | As the L.A.P.D.’s women’s coordinator,I am on the search committee for our new boss. | 作为洛杉矶警察局的妇女协调员 我在帮我们的委员会寻找新领导 |
[40:45] | The mayor and the police commission Want a strong female candidate in the mix. | 市长和警察署想要个 强有力的女候选人 |
[40:50] | You are the highest-ranking woman In the department now,so… | 目前你是部门里职务最高的女性 所以… |
[40:59] | What’s this? | 这是什么 |
[41:02] | It’s an application… For the chief of the L.A.P.D. | 申请表…申请洛杉矶警察局局长 |
[41:10] | All candidates need to get one in within the next two weeks. | 所有候选人都要在两周内填好 |
[41:22] | I see it’s already been filled out for me. | 我看这都填好了 |
[41:24] | All it needs is your signature. | 只缺你的签名 |
[41:28] | From our conversations,I gather that you are still very close to chief pope. | 从谈话中我推断 你和Pope局长还是很亲密 |
[41:32] | I do hope that this incredible opportunity Doesn’t,um,cause any friction between the two of you. | 希望这难得的机会 不会造成你们之间的隔阂 |
[41:45] | Two weeks,chief Johnson. | 两周哦 Johnson副局 |
[41:53] | Chief of police? | 警察局局长? |